PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

HungryCoyote
09-17-11, 15:18
Saw this one and her handler working the Pilot at exit 129 on I95. There was another one also but didn't get camera out in time. I would have talked to this one but got a creepy vibe from the boyfriend / pimp.

RollingDirty
02-24-12, 16:33
Saw this one and her handler working the Pilot at exit 129 on I95. There was another one also but didn't get camera out in time. I would have talked to this one but got a creepy vibe from the boyfriend / pimp.X-129 is Fort Pierce, its been dry lately my source said Uncle cleaned up the truck stops.

The only one working is that delivery lady, late at night after the food joints close she stops doing deliveries and starts doing incalls. She will not go on truck stop property though you will have to park elsewhere.

I had her a few years ago her husband pimps her out and drives her around. Service was good but price was high, cover for everything and she won't budge for a BBBJ.

R D

Creeper101
02-28-12, 21:52
Saw this one and her handler working the Pilot at exit 129 on I95. There was another one also but didn't get camera out in time. I would have talked to this one but got a creepy vibe from the boyfriend / pimp.Yeah, I seen these two behind the wendy's & I think it's a waffle house while I was on my route for work. She can definitely get it but that bullshit pimp / bf is for the birds. She would definitely bank if she only left that loser home.

Creeper101
02-28-12, 21:53
Saw this one and her handler working the Pilot at exit 129 on I95. There was another one also but didn't get camera out in time. I would have talked to this one but got a creepy vibe from the boyfriend / pimp.Yeah, I seen these two behind the wendy's & I think it's a waffle house while I was on my work route last wed afternoon. She can definitely get it but that bullshit pimp / bf is for the birds. She would definitely bank if she only left that loser home.