PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Johnny2
05-05-10, 00:05
Hey Whats up is Goldfinger in Palm beach? Is it worth the trip?

Mirage is too much like a club not my style.

Asianloverfla
05-09-10, 14:12
Hey Whats up is Goldfinger in Palm beach? Is it worth the trip?

Mirage is too much like a club not my style.

high end girls, no action in the back. If you are looking for good VIP action, go to Flashdance.

VeniceBoy72
07-15-10, 17:13
I'm going to be visiting for work and wanted to know about the local's experience with Spearmint Rhino. Will be entertaining some clients.

Gatorce
07-17-10, 15:33
I'm going to be visiting for work and wanted to know about the local's experience with Spearmint Rhino. Will be entertaining some clients.It's ok nothing to write home about, smaller than you think. Bouncers walk around to check the girls during the lap dances, so nothing goes on. Never been vip though.

John Cert
07-18-10, 18:13
It's ok nothing to write home about, smaller than you think. Bouncers walk around to check the girls during the lap dances, so nothing goes on. Never been vip though.A lot more goes on than you think.

Mrfred123
07-19-10, 08:17
It's ok nothing to write home about, smaller than you think. Bouncers walk around to check the girls during the lap dances, so nothing goes on. Never been vip though.I'll say. Had a nice HJ/BBJ combo once from a black chick with nice big tits. Lots of Russian and a great finish. That was a while ago and I haven't seen her in some time.

Paul Hamnet
08-20-10, 22:40
It was good seeing Thumper and Debbie again. I was wondering about Chaos I used to see her all the time and she was a sweetheart? Is she working at another club? She's a struggling single mom who deserves our business.

Paul Hamnet
08-20-10, 22:42
I was wondering if Mercedes still works there i havent seen her in a while? Wow i miss the latina goddess from my great times with her at the now defunct Peek-A-Boo in lake worth.

Any help would be appreciated.

Medic69
08-22-10, 15:10
Finally took the plunge and hit the mermaid last night. Met Rachel. Great gal. Lots of fun in the VIP area for 35 for the bartender and 100 for her. Also got a free drink with it. She's abit on the heavier side but has a great personality spend some time with her afterwards sitting at the bar and she is VERY intelligent, great conversation. I'll be going back. Other good talent there too.

Hags Joe
08-27-10, 16:28
The afternoons are great, $10 private dances, good beer prices. If you go with the non-caucasians, you'll do fine!

Archsex
08-31-10, 01:26
The afternoons are great, $10 private dances, good beer prices. If you go with the non-caucasians, you'll do fine!What place are you speaking of?

"SR"?

Loafer Boat
09-08-10, 01:54
Finally took the plunge and hit the mermaid last night. Met Rachel. Great gal. Lots of fun in the VIP area for 35 for the bartender and 100 for her. Also got a free drink with it. She's abit on the heavier side but has a great personality spend some time with her afterwards sitting at the bar and she is VERY intelligent, great conversation. I'll be going back. Other good talent there too.
Half the fun with Rachel is before you even get to the back. She'll sit there for a half hour with her hand in you shorts, and is grateful when you buy her a diet coke. I try to see her everytime I'm there. She even gives great lapdances.

Illini333
09-24-10, 13:39
Has anyone been to this place?? Its on Belvedere Rd. Wondering if I should make a trip up there from MIami to check out the latinas.

Mrfred123
09-24-10, 17:08
Has anyone been to this place?? Its on Belvedere Rd. Wondering if I should make a trip up there from MIami to check out the latinas.I went in once about 3-4 weeks ago. Nothing to make me go back. Small cast of dancers and only one at the time that looked interesting. She was a black chick with a great ass. Too many other places to spend my money.

Cgeorge4543
09-29-10, 16:10
Stopped in on a Tuesday early evening. Nicer than I expected. Better dancers than I expected for an urban club. Dancers eager but not overly aggressive. As a middle aged white guy, I will be back.

Archsex
09-30-10, 01:10
Stopped in on a Tuesday early evening. Nicer than I expected. Better dancers than I expected for an urban club. Dancers eager but not overly aggressive. As a middle aged white guy, I will be back.Any white dancers or white patrons.

Always though it was like a black club.

Cgeorge4543
09-30-10, 07:19
Is this the club on Congress just south of southern?

I stooped by and saw sign that it was a private club?

Can anyone enter?

There where on 2 cars at 6pm on tuesday.

Any help appreciated.

Cgeorge4543
09-30-10, 14:44
All Black dancers and staff. Owner is white, nice guy, bar tender was very nice as well. I will not go at night but the 2-4-1 beer is a bargain. I normally do Flashdance and have dated several girls there but the current crop is very young and not my type.

Archsex
10-01-10, 00:08
All Black dancers and staff. Owner is white, nice guy, bar tender was very nice as well. I will not go at night but the 2-4-1 beer is a bargain. I normally do Flashdance and have dated several girls there but the current crop is very young and not my type.What is the going price for dating the girl at flashdance.

Rockman007
10-01-10, 06:30

Can anyone enter?

Any help appreciated.You have to join, 2 bucks $2. 00 just to be a member. Total watse of 2 bucks.

Cgeorge4543
10-01-10, 10:43
Stopped in on Thursday afternoon. Not a bad place. Dancers ok, not top line but friendly. No "10's" but a few with potential. Latina ladies and one very hot Black girl. $ 5. 00 beers. Will visit again.

Mrfred123
10-01-10, 11:59
Any white dancers or white patrons.

Always though it was like a black club.I am a white guy and I have been in here quite a bit over the years. The mileage has been high at times. With the latest renovation I don't yet know if there are any cameras to be concerned about. I have never felt unsafe or unwelcome at this club. I only go in the daytime. Occasionally you will find a white or asian dancer here but it is primarily a club with black girls.

Mrfred123
10-01-10, 12:02

Can anyone enter?

Any help appreciated.To enter you must be a member. To become a member you have to sign a sheet of paper and get a membership card. Pretty easy to become a member. This is not a club that you will see alot of cars parked at. Go try it out and tell us what you think.

Cgeorge4543
10-07-10, 15:34
What is the going price for dating the girl at flashdance.Right there are some bargains. Things are real slow for strippers.

Mrfred123
10-11-10, 12:01
Stopped in on Thursday afternoon. Not a bad place. Dancers ok, not top line but friendly. No "10's" but a few with potential. Latina ladies and one very hot Black girl. $ 5. 00 beers. Will visit again.I went in once. Had a beer and saw the 3-4 girls they had. One black girls with a great ass. The others were latina and were ok, nothing great. I didn't even get a dance. I may go back someday but it isn't high on my list.

Ovidis
10-17-10, 22:13
Me and my buddies are looking for a good time, but it seems that almost all of the SC's in the area are 21+ (We are 19-20) and this is the only one that serves 18+. How is the club in general, is this a HM club, nude LD or topless, shower shows?

Cgeorge4543
10-20-10, 07:55
Second trip, I was more comfortable this time.2-4-1 beers, some very hot new dancers. The club has a nice feel to it. All urban but no "Thugs" during after work hours. I will return.

Suckmy Cock
10-28-10, 08:25
Me and my buddies are looking for a good time, but it seems that almost all of the SC's in the area are 21+ (We are 19-20) and this is the only one that serves 18+. How is the club in general, is this a HM club, nude LD or topless, shower shows?Mostly the girls are look good. A few lower on the scale.

The place is clean, not seeedy.

Supposed to be a full kitchen, but I don'are eat "food" at a "SC"

Some on the managemant can be dicks, though.

Overall it's a great place. Will certainly be back!

Paul Hamnet
10-30-10, 19:30
AAAHHHHH. Good times are here again. Thumper the well built hottie dancer will try to make it in on Dec 26th. If she has aged it must be like watching fine wine age. Oh my god. Already saw her this month and I can't wait. A must see.

Cgeorge4543
12-17-10, 16:03
Stopped in new place platinum on lake worth road. Decent place, slow during the day. 4 dancers none really special. Will try again.

Cgeorge4543
12-30-10, 08:42
I regulary hit the strip clubs for potential take-out opportunities. Here is my 2010 review.

Flashdance:

5 take-outs. Quality of dancer has gone down significantly. I normally pay what they ask on the first date $.5-$$. I treat them with respect and always get cheaper dates thereafter.

Sugardaddy's:

3 TO's: Eager chocolate morsels. Cheaper than Flashdance but less likely to repeat. Nice club but only go during the day if you are a whitey.

Senoritas:

2 TO's: Probably would be higher but not as many quality choices. They do have the hottest bartender. A little finnish brunette.

Platinum (lake worth) :

0/0 new place I have only been to twice. Have not tried.

I have not used names since I do not have the ladies permission but I will be glad to answer private questions. Please do not ask for phone numbers. I will not release numbers without a ladies permission.

Cgeorge4543
01-03-11, 09:35
First trip to Mermaids. I don't know what VIP area is like but dancers did not hide that anything goes. Dancers are older. They ask for tips after each dance.

Drink prices reasonable.

Will not return.

Tomkat4848
01-04-11, 06:43
I am a white guy and the last time I was there during the day I felt hustled and will never go back to that place again. The woman was outrageous with the charges she demanded and the bartender bouncer whatever was very intimidating. That is the worst place I have been in Florida and 10 other states.

Asianloverfla
01-24-11, 16:19
I know that Mermaids is "the isle of misfit strippers" but occassionally you get a pearl in the bunch. Hailey is NOT one of them. Went to do a VIP and she rushed thru it. In & out of the room in less than 15 minutes. She does a big touch & feel con@the bar.

I was told jenni (day shift blonde) was worth the trip. I went 2 days in a row for her & their was a waiting list of guys. As soon as she came out of VIP, she didn't even make it around the bar before someone snatched her up again.

Chicago Monger
01-26-11, 23:42
I know that Mermaids is "the isle of misfit strippers" but occassionally you get a pearl in the bunch. Hailey is NOT one of them. Went to do a VIP and she rushed thru it. In & out of the room in less than 15 minutes. She does a big touch & feel con@the Bar.

I was told jenni (day shift blonde) was worth the trip. I went 2 days in a row for her & their was a waiting list of guys. As soon as she came out of VIP, she didn't even make it around the bar before someone snatched her up again. I did visit this place. We don't have anything like it in Chicago. I picked with the lady with the NY accent. Black hair, new boobies. It is a fun place. Would visit it again next time I am in town.

Asianloverfla
01-27-11, 15:36
I did visit this place. We don't have anything like it in Chicago. I picked with the lady with the NY accent. Black hair, new boobies. It is a fun place. Would visit it again next time I am in town.Did you get a name? The only one I can think of with dark hair is Rachel. Little on the large marge size.

SummerFun2
02-03-11, 21:38
Decided to check it our recently. Was disappointed except for skinny ass black chick. She was friendly and inviting. I guess I will try another time as I live arond the corner. Saw a cute looker outside but bouncer would not let her in, she was a pro in wrong neighborhood with little pimp on her ass.

Chris561
02-17-11, 22:32
I am a white guy and the last time I was there during the day I felt hustled and will never go back to that place again. The woman was outrageous with the charges she demanded and the bartender bouncer whatever was very intimidating. That is the worst place I have been in Florida and 10 other states.Sugardaddy's is straight ghetto, I didn't feel comfortable around the crowd, too many thugs. But if you like black women it's the place too go.

Chicago Monger
02-20-11, 22:27
"Did you get a name? The only one I can think of with dark hair is Rachel. Little on the large marge size. "

Can't remember her name. She is skinny and from New York.

Paul Hamnet
03-05-11, 18:16
Came in lokking for Mercedes a beautiful latina dancer whom I've goten great dances with here and previously at the peek-a-Boo. Couldn't find her but I did get some dances from a red head with curls and nice natural boobs. Can't think of what her name was. She and Mercedes are absolutely worth a trip back. Nice laid back club atmosphere.

Tomkat4848
03-12-11, 07:44
The other day I hit Rhino with its $10 dances and some good looking chicks that let you suck their titties. Rode down Military to Purdy and noticed 3 possible BSW. Flashdance is pretty loose with some eager broads willing to play but you want to wait for the 3 for 1. Mermaid is pretty much the same with a couple of possible takeouts.

Shazbot1960
03-12-11, 09:46
I have RTFF but have not seen anything near Hutchenson Island, Ft Pierce. Is the only SC option to travel to WPB?

Thanks

Tomkat4848
03-13-11, 06:01
I have RTFF but have not seen anything near Hutchenson Island, Ft Pierce. Is the only SC option to travel to WPB?

ThanksWPB is your best option.

Member #4227
03-20-11, 16:15

ThanksHit the Cheetah, dances are $25 which may seem pricey but it's full friction and I have yet to get a dance where I didn't have my hands (and mouth) where ever I wanted.

Paul Hamnet
03-26-11, 18:01
Was horribly disappointed with the lack of selection of girls and the ones that were there had major hygene issues. I went to tip one of the girls on stage and she smelled like ass. I swear my cock died and recoiled in horror of the gastly smell. I did a 3 ofr 30 with a white girl and all she did was some poor twiching of her lower half on me. Maybe I ought to try cheeta for a change.

Basketball
04-03-11, 15:56
I will be heading down Easter weekend for "spring break". I am assuming Mermaids will be closed Easter Sunday, correct? That means no Thumper for me, correct?

Wondering if there is anything else worth investigating here at night. Don't want anything too old, or too fat.

Thanks!

Sputnick2
04-05-11, 09:32
I will be heading down Easter weekend for "spring break". I am assuming Mermaids will be closed Easter Sunday, correct? That means no Thumper for me, correct?

Wondering if there is anything else worth investigating here at night. Don't want anything too old, or too fat.

Thanks! Mermaid will be open on Easter Sunday thumper only works on Sunday. I think the hours are 1-9. You try and give it a shot may be she will be there.

Member #4227
04-07-11, 09:37
Was horribly disappointed with the lack of selection of girls and the ones that were there had major hygene issues. I went to tip one of the girls on stage and she smelled like ass. I swear my cock died and recoiled in horror of the gastly smell. I did a 3 ofr 30 with a white girl and all she did was some poor twiching of her lower half on me. Maybe I ought to try cheeta for a change.Dude, hit the Cheetah the chicks are way better. I've been to FD a few times I can't say I've stayed longed than 20 minutes. $25 dances but your hands (and mouth) are pretty much allowed anywhere.

Paul Hamnet
04-25-11, 21:32
Had a lot of backroom fun with Chaos, a petite latina dancer who I haven't seen in the Mermaid for a while (since 2009) I also saw her at another club which the name escapes me closer towards downtown west palm. This is a pic of her. Is she dancing at another club? I know she had major transportation issues coming from North Palm Beach and all. Also wanted to ask if there was any better talent there besides Thumper?

Thanks in advance

Tomkat4848
04-26-11, 06:22

Thanks! They have a few new faces about 6 or 7 on the scale.

Kdog
04-26-11, 22:29
She's the same as when I saw her at Mermaids. Very friendly, tight body, and I'm sure lots of fun.

Had a lot of backroom fun with Chaos, a petite latina dancer who I haven't seen in the Mermaid for a while (since 2009) I also saw her at another club which the name escapes me closer towards downtown west palm. This is a pic of her. Is she dancing at another club? I know she had major transportation issues coming from North Palm Beach and all. Also wanted to ask if there was any better talent there besides Thumper?

Thanks in advance

Paul Hamnet
04-27-11, 20:14
She's the same as when I saw her at Mermaids. Very friendly, tight body, and I'm sure lots of fun.Thanks for the info. When's the best chance to catch her working day or night? One of my all time faves.

Paul Hamnet
09-06-11, 21:46
Began Saturday afternoon with a suprisingly packed flashdance. About 14-18 girls some of whom were pretty attractive and I took advantage of the 3 for 30 dance specials.

Second stop was Senoritas off of Belevdere. Only one latina dancer on duty when I came in sat night. 2 more girls showed up but they were below average in looks. The attractive latina was busy giving dances so I left.

Third stop was T's lounge where there were girls and guys aplenty but some thief broke out my side window and triggered my alarm when I promptly ran out and saw a white little compact older car speed off with my subwoofer box and laptop in my business case. The camera was out of range for the police to get anything good like a licence plate. Will not return!

Paul Hamnet
01-12-12, 19:44
Went in last weekday night and it was just when they were doing uptime. Dancer introduced herself as madison asked me to participate in the 3 for $25 dance special. So we went back and at the end of the 2nd song she asks me if I want another. I said sure theres 1 more to go. At the end of the third dance I gave her $25 plus $5 tip and she said I owe her $55. I'm tellin you when this happens it is such a pain in the ass when I go thru this when girls only work to rip off guys when they could be making money by being consistent and building regulars.

MemphisMonger
02-24-12, 12:09
After reading some reports decided to check out mermaids around 2pm yesterday. 3 girls working and all were older. I'm guessing this is the retirement home for strippers. Found out Sunday is the best day to go since they had only one shift and there are more girls there. If you want VIP it's 40 to the house and 100 to the girls and I got the vibe anything goes back there. There were a few guys there and seen one go back and never did the house guy go back to check on them.

Tomkat4848
02-24-12, 13:32
After reading some reports decided to check out mermaids around 2pm yesterday. 3 girls working and all were older. I'm guessing this is the retirement home for strippers. Found out Sunday is the best day to go since they had only one shift and there are more girls there. If you want VIP it's 40 to the house and 100 to the girls and I got the vibe anything goes back there. There were a few guys there and seen one go back and never did the house guy go back to check on them.Most of them are older but sometimes a young newbie pops up. I was in the backroom a couple of weeks ago but it was only 30 to the house and it has been for years. House guys don't go back there but they do have a time limit. I need to check out this 40 thing because it seems they raised the house fee.

Asianloverfla
02-24-12, 14:36
Most of them are older but sometimes a young newbie pops up. I was in the backroom a couple of weeks ago but it was only 30 to the house and it has been for years. House guys don't go back there but they do have a time limit. I need to check out this 40 thing because it seems they raised the house fee.I've been to Mermaids alot over the years. It's a hit or miss with the dancers. Sunday is an open shift, so whoever shows shows. The dancers like it because they can leave at anytime. I thought the house fee 35. I usually tip the rest to the bartender since they keep track of the time. And yes anything goes in the back.

Tomkat4848
02-28-12, 09:03
Most of them are older but sometimes a young newbie pops up. I was in the backroom a couple of weeks ago but it was only 30 to the house and it has been for years. House guys don't go back there but they do have a time limit. I need to check out this 40 thing because it seems they raised the house fee.Memphis Monger is right. They jacked up the price for the back room to $40. I used to pay $30. The BR really sucks but some of the ladies do try to make it more comfortable.

Coozie
03-18-12, 17:50
I hit these two strip clubs one night last week. Mermaid was dead. There was one dance and the owner / bartender working. The dancer was nice but not at all attractive, an older overweight blonde. Sad to see this place decline as it has. It was so much fun way back when. I then went over to T's. Years ago this place was a waste of time. T's has gotten a lot better. I had good dances with Dolly and Taylor. I will definitely go back.

C

Asianloverfla
03-18-12, 23:22
I agree Mermaids can be a real crap shot. I went by on Saturday an rolled lucky 7. I hooked up with a new girl called "Lynn". Blonde hair. 5', tight body (said she had 2 kids). You could bounce a quarter off her abs. (my friends say my type is "crack working girl then and an ass like a cat"). She is all that. My test a lapdance. In Mermaids its only $10. She was frisky enough that I decide to go in back. Cost me the house fee of $40 and a $100 tip for osme "personal attention".9 out of 10 for my experience. FS and GFE was most excellent. I definitely would repeat and recommend her.

Jbaez
04-06-12, 20:42
I agree Mermaids can be a real crap shot. I went by on Saturday an rolled lucky 7. I hooked up with a new girl called "Lynn". Blonde hair. 5', tight body (said she had 2 kids). You could bounce a quarter off her abs. (my friends say my type is "crack working girl then and an ass like a cat"). She is all that. My test a lapdance. In Mermaids its only $10. She was frisky enough that I decide to go in back. Cost me the house fee of $40 and a $100 tip for osme "personal attention".9 out of 10 for my experience. FS and GFE was most excellent. I definitely would repeat and recommend her.Yeah I had a dance with her and she is frisky indeed, I rubbed her pussy and she just smiled, so I decided to start playing around the ass area and she just kept smiling so I I put my finger slowly in her asshole and she started kissing my neck, didn't had enough time to go in the back but I wouldn't be surprised of anal is on the menu if you ask or even if you just do it, she will probably go for it LOL.

Asianloverfla
04-07-12, 09:16
Yeah I had a dance with her and she is frisky indeed, I rubbed her pussy and she just smiled, so I decided to start playing around the ass area and she just kept smiling so I I put my finger slowly in her asshole and she started kissing my neck, didn't had enough time to go in the back but I wouldn't be surprised of anal is on the menu if you ask or even if you just do it, she will probably go for it LOL.Saw her a second time there. Was real rough and she said nothing but really got into it. She was on top and I was smacking that sweet ass. She moaned even louder! I thought they heard her outside. I was finishing up doggie style and was pulling her hair and smacking her ass and again all she did was moan louder. A real find over there, hope she is there for awhile.

Tjrocky
04-19-12, 10:16
Dreamed I went to emperors in palm beach last week. Went early & had good steak dinner. Three girls on until 8. Two 8's & one 6 with bad implants. Two more 8's came on at 8pm.

Had special $30 3 dance in back room with small chested young blonde (an 8) full touching allowed. Dark prvt rooms. Back to bar & one of the original early 8's who had left me alone while eating came over & jumped in my lap. Allowed agressive finger action. Asked to go back for prvt dance. Dreamt she took me to far back (darkest point) undid my pants for unsolicited BBBJTC. Dreamt I tipped her & left. Unfortunately she said she was only working that club as a favor and would be in Miami club

Annony
04-19-12, 18:34
Dreamed I went to emperors in palm beach last week. Went early & had good steak dinner. Three girls on until 8. Two 8's & one 6 with bad implants. Two more 8's came on at 8pm.

Had special $30 3 dance in back room with small chested young blonde (an 8) full touching allowed. Dark prvt rooms. Back to bar & one of the original early 8's who had left me alone while eating came over & jumped in my lap. Allowed agressive finger action. Asked to go back for prvt dance. Dreamt she took me to far back (darkest point) undid my pants for unsolicited BBBJTC. Dreamt I tipped her & left. Unfortunately she said she was only working that club as a favor and would be in Miami clubWhere exactly is EMPERORS? Never heard of it. Was it called something else in another life? What was the blonds name? I do like small chested blonds.

Tjrocky
04-20-12, 08:29
Where exactly is EMPERORS? Never heard of it. Was it called something else in another life? What was the blonds name? I do like small chested blonds.Used to be goldfingers. Emperors is a large chain of gentlemens clubs & steak houses. Cleaned the place up not trashy like before. Quality girls. Not good with names but if you like small chested think you'll find what you like.

Between Blue Heron & northlake on east side of 95.

Tjrocky
04-20-12, 23:21
Leaving to go back to NC home tomorrow. Want to give update went back for steak dinner (good $21). The last girl I reported on was back & after a nice dinner & talk got the same BBBJTC as previously reported. Gave tip plus the $30 for 3 dances fee. Friday night & at least 10 hot dancers. Problem was only about 5 men. At this rate quality is going to decrease & will be back to old trash ways as the past. Saw rwo girls that recognized me from 2008 said it was their second night back. They doing anything for a $1 tip which indicates a downhill turn. Did'nt see a girl less than an 8 and at least 2 tens. Reccomend surporting Emperors while it has the quality we all want before all is lost.

Annony
04-20-12, 23:55
Used to be goldfingers. Emperors is a large chain of gentlemens clubs & steak houses. Cleaned the place up not trashy like before. Quality girls. Not good with names but if you like small chested think you'll find what you like.

Between Blue Heron & northlake on east side of 95.Thanks for the "heads up"! Can it be seen from I95? If not which exit is best to get off and where would it be?

Tjrocky
04-21-12, 10:40
Thanks for the "heads up"! Can it be seen from I95? If not which exit is best to get off and where would it be?Take blue heron head east. At the first light take left. Go to very end & keep following road to left. It loops around to 95 frontage club is on left. North lake to congress. Turn right at light for sonic & walmart. Go to stop sign make right. Road will loop around to I-95 frontage.

Have fun! Please report

Annony
04-21-12, 23:02
Take blue heron head east. At the first light take left. Go to very end & keep following road to left. It loops around to 95 frontage club is on left. North lake to congress. Turn right at light for sonic & walmart. Go to stop sign make right. Road will loop around to I-95 frontage.

Have fun! Please reportGREAT directions and thank you! Wonder what their Sunday hours are? When I do some "recon" I'll report my findings!

Tjrocky
04-22-12, 11:02
GREAT directions and thank you! Wonder what their Sunday hours are? When I do some "recon" I'll report my findings!Sunday is 8pm but last week didn't open. I'd forget Sundays.

Annony
04-23-12, 12:00
Sunday is 8pm but last week didn't open. I'd forget Sundays.Too bad as Sundays are my best night to be up in that area! Will have to see what I can do.

LazyBones
05-02-12, 13:13
Sunday is 8pm but last week didn't open. I'd forget Sundays.Stopped by for a quick first time visit yesterday about 3:30.

Walked in and a few customers at the bar. Was asked what I wanted but I just asked for directions to the BR.

When I came back I sat down and the dancer on the pole behind the bar was cute. A few others seemed to be having fun across the bar with a customer. None too memorable. The barmaid never came back to serve me. And I was only one of maybe 6 people there. So after about 5 minutes I thought I'd just cut my losses. Time and $ from average dancers dancing for me. Sometimes going to a SC is just hit or miss. That one was a miss.

Karpov
05-02-12, 17:41
Had a similar experience. I thought the blonde with the small tits was nice to watch on the mainstage, but I got the distinct impression nothing more was available after the $20 dance. I just couldn't bring myself to pay $20 to find out I was right.

Stopped by for a quick first time visit yesterday about 3:30.

Walked in and a few customers at the bar. Was asked what I wanted but I just asked for directions to the BR.

When I came back I sat down and the dancer on the pole behind the bar was cute. A few others seemed to be having fun across the bar with a customer. None too memorable. The barmaid never came back to serve me. And I was only one of maybe 6 people there. So after about 5 minutes I thought I'd just cut my losses. Time and $ from average dancers dancing for me. Sometimes going to a SC is just hit or miss. That one was a miss.

Custom404
05-06-12, 17:34
I rolled in around 10PM to moderately busy Mermaid. No dancers on stage, but a number wide variety sitting around the bar. A nice, very young looking blond caught my eye. I didn't get her name but her vitals are: 24YO. 5'3".135lbs. A touch thick for my spinner loving self, but she has a very attractive face and looked damn hot wearing some sexy librarian glasses.

Took her to the "Champaign room" for a good time. As usual, the damage was $.4

After multiple positions, finished with a great BBBJCIM.

Asianloverfla
05-12-12, 21:35
I rolled in around 10PM to moderately busy Mermaid. No dancers on stage, but a number wide variety sitting around the bar. A nice, very young looking blond caught my eye. I didn't get her name but her vitals are: 24YO. 5'3".135lbs. A touch thick for my spinner loving self, but she has a very attractive face and looked damn hot wearing some sexy librarian glasses.

Took her to the "Champaign room" for a good time. As usual, the damage was $.4

After multiple positions, finished with a great BBBJCIM.If you want a Spinner Superb. Try Lynn on day shift. Blonde Spinner most excellent! Tight Abs, Tight pussy and Tight Ass. She's a freak too. Anything goes.

Custom404
05-20-12, 15:51
If you want a Spinner Superb. Try Lynn on day shift. Blonde Spinner most excellent! Tight Abs, Tight pussy and Tight Ass. She's a freak too. Anything goes.Right you are my friend! Had a nice time with Lynn during Sunday dayshift. Not many guys so other girls were blocking her out for a while, but after a lot of polite "no's", I finally got to Lynn. She said that since she's newer here, a lot of the girls give her a hard time. Claiming everyone is their "regular".

Anyway, great GFE. Nice kisses, rocking body, and likes it hard. Tried every position I could think of! Damage as usual $.4

Funbr202
05-21-12, 11:51
Checked out Emperors last week. Got there at 7pm only one dancer and stayed seated at the bar. Ordred something to eat while watching the game.

Evening crew started to show up. Say 7 as normal with a couple 9s. One could really work seduction on the pole, name started with an L. Took one up on the 3 for 30 but nothing to write home about.

Maybe I just caught it at the wrong time.

Robertj
05-21-12, 13:27
[.40 is for the room how much for entertainmentQUOTE=Custom404; 1451931]Right you are my friend! Had a nice time with Lynn during Sunday dayshift. Not many guys so other girls were blocking her out for a while, but after a lot of polite "no's", I finally got to Lynn. She said that since she's newer here, a lot of the girls give her a hard time. Claiming everyone is their "regular".

Anyway, great GFE. Nice kisses, rocking body, and likes it hard. Tried every position I could think of! Damage as usual $.4[/QUOTE]

Custom404
05-29-12, 18:20
Room is. 3, and all the fun you want for $

Add two more beers for. 1 and you get $.4.

[.40 is for the room how much for entertainmentQUOTE=Custom404; 1451931]Right you are my friend! Had a nice time with Lynn during Sunday dayshift. Not many guys so other girls were blocking her out for a while, but after a lot of polite "no's", I finally got to Lynn. She said that since she's newer here, a lot of the girls give her a hard time. Claiming everyone is their "regular".

Anyway, great GFE. Nice kisses, rocking body, and likes it hard. Tried every position I could think of! Damage as usual $.4[/QUOTE]

Yak27
06-13-12, 08:23
Does anybody know what time they open and what is the current address.

I found 2 addresses and says open 9AM-3AM which can't be accurate?

Member #4227
06-13-12, 11:35

I found 2 addresses and says open 9AM-3AM which can't be accurate?On congress ave just north of summit on the west side can't miss it.

Custom404
06-13-12, 13:18

I found 2 addresses and says open 9AM-3AM which can't be accurate?It's on Congress, about 1mi South of the Airport on the West side of the road. Looks like a little dive bar.

I'm not sure exactly what time they open in the morning, but I've never had any issue getting in by 1PM.

ejodnem
06-22-12, 13:02
Will be in the area and W Palm is close enough to get to. Been reading about this Mermaids place. Worth the trip? I gettin Tues and leaving Thurs.

Will be staying in Boca Raton so suggestions there are also welcome.

Asianloverfla
06-23-12, 10:42
Will be in the area and W Palm is close enough to get to. Been reading about this Mermaids place. Worth the trip? I gettin Tues and leaving Thurs.

Will be staying in Boca Raton so suggestions there are also welcome.I vote for Lynn. Check my previous posts on her. She does work during the week day shift, just not sure what days.

Kdog
06-24-12, 21:24
It depends on what you like. Mermaids has mostly unattractive often overweight and typically older white girls. I don't enjoy hanging out there too much. Flashdancers has moderately attractive black / latin with a few white girls. T's lounge and Emperors have the most attractive girls of the interesting clubs. All the other clubs I've been to in Boca and WPB are just there to drain your wallet.

Will be staying in Boca Raton so suggestions there are also welcome.

ejodnem
06-25-12, 10:43
It depends on what you like. Mermaids has mostly unattractive often overweight and typically older white girls. I don't enjoy hanging out there too much. Flashdancers has moderately attractive black / latin with a few white girls. T's lounge and Emperors have the most attractive girls of the interesting clubs. All the other clubs I've been to in Boca and WPB are just there to drain your wallet.Kdog. Sounds like T's and Emperor are a good time. Flash dancers sounds like a place I could be interested in as well. Thanks for the heads up. Flying in tomorrow and going to head up there.

Asianloverfla
06-25-12, 17:15
Kdog. Sounds like T's and Emperor are a good time. Flash dancers sounds like a place I could be interested in as well. Thanks for the heads up. Flying in tomorrow and going to head up there.I'm a frequent flyer to Flashdance & everything is on the menu for a reasonable price. Emperors seems to have
Nothing going on in the VIP. Based on prev. Posts. Lynn at mermaids is a hot.
Tight young blonde but the rest of what he said of the place was true. I like to say its where old working girls go to die.

Paul Hamnet
06-30-12, 20:27
Was looking for the dancer that goes by the stage name "chaos". Had plenty of good times with her. Tried Senorita's but they said that I missed her the day before when she went in just to say hi and have a few drinks. Got dances from Butterfly, a nice white girl with glasses. $5 cover after 7pm and they will frisk you at the front door.

Tried Mermaid to see if I could get lucky either finding Chaos or Lynn. Got in right at shift change. Thumper was there but I wanted a younger tighter girl with more flexibility. Tough for the workin man to have fun with the hit or miss unpredictability of these dancers.

Asianloverfla
07-01-12, 12:22
Was looking for the dancer that goes by the stage name "chaos". Had plenty of good times with her. Tried Senorita's but they said that I missed her the day before when she went in just to say hi and have a few drinks. Got dances from Butterfly, a nice white girl with glasses. $5 cover after 7pm and they will frisk you at the front door.

Tried Mermaid to see if I could get lucky either finding Chaos or Lynn. Got in right at shift change. Thumper was there but I wanted a younger tighter girl with more flexibility. Tough for the workin man to have fun with the hit or miss unpredictability of these dancers.Long time Chaos fan but haven't seen her in years. Haven't been in mermaids since may but Lynn is usually dayshift. I always see her on Saturdays. PM me if you find Chaos. Love to see her again. Its been at least 4 years since I've seen her.

Annony
07-01-12, 15:15
Yeah,"Chaos" was the bomb! Taller with small boobs but a killer "superior posterior". Hasn't worked at the "Maid" for a long time. She called me shortly thereafter but then I was out of the area and we lost contact. Wouldn't mind finding her myself. Had that "porno ass" but started to put on too much weight at the end of her "Maid" career!

Member #4227
07-01-12, 17:55
Yeah,"Chaos" was the bomb! Taller with small boobs but a killer "superior posterior". Hasn't worked at the "Maid" for a long time. She called me shortly thereafter but then I was out of the area and we lost contact. Wouldn't mind finding her myself. Had that "porno ass" but started to put on too much weight at the end of her "Maid" career!Chaos is living off us1 near Northwood in West Palm Beach, in fact she's working as a waitress at one of those restaurants off Northwood. I know cause when I am ho hunting on US1 I've seen her like 7-8 times walking wearing an obvious waitress outfit and holding those pads they use to take orders. Also seen her walking her little dog so I assume she lives near by still looks great.

Annony
07-01-12, 21:52
Chaos is living off us1 near Northwood in West Palm Beach, in fact she's working as a waitress at one of those restaurants off Northwood. I know cause when I am ho hunting on US1 I've seen her like 7-8 times walking wearing an obvious waitress outfit and holding those pads they use to take orders. Also seen her walking her little dog so I assume she lives near by still looks great.Thanks,"Brew"! Wish I knew exactly where she is working as I'd drop by for a "bite"!

Member #4227
07-01-12, 22:21
Thanks,"Brew"! Wish I knew exactly where she is working as I'd drop by for a "bite"!Well there arent too many restaurants in that little area, she's always dressed in a long sleeve black shirt, black pants and a white apron so I think you can easily figure it out! LOL, next time I see her I am going to talk to her I did her once in the champagne room the maid. Wow is all I can say.

Annony
07-02-12, 12:07
Well there arent too many restaurants in that little area, she's always dressed in a long sleeve black shirt, black pants and a white apron so I think you can easily figure it out! LOL, next time I see her I am going to talk to her I did her once in the champagne room the maid. Wow is all I can say.Not being versed in that area I have no clue where she would be working. I used to "get with her" "off campus" and she could certainly bring it! Is she still looking good? As I said, wouldn't mind hooking up again!

Member #4227
07-04-12, 15:50
Not being versed in that area I have no clue where she would be working. I used to "get with her" "off campus" and she could certainly bring it! Is she still looking good? As I said, wouldn't mind hooking up again!Hasn't changed a bit, I had heard she was working at Senoritas for a while. I loved her BBBJ's one of the best I've ever had. I'll try and get digits and pass them along if I see her again.

Annony
07-04-12, 18:19
Hasn't changed a bit, I had heard she was working at Senoritas for a while. I loved her BBBJ's one of the best I've ever had. I'll try and get digits and pass them along if I see her again.Would SURELY appreciate digits! Does she still have that great ass?

Asianloverfla
07-04-12, 20:02
Would SURELY appreciate digits! Does she still have that great ass?I was going thru old xcitement magazines. She is in a photo for senoritas in the April or may 2012 issue. It's the issue with the Goth porn star on the cover.

Annony
07-04-12, 20:32
I was going thru old xcitement magazines. She is in a photo for senoritas in the April or may 2012 issue. It's the issue with the Goth porn star on the cover.One photo? You should scan it in and post it!

Asianloverfla
07-04-12, 20:44
One photo? You should scan it in and post it!Will do when I get home tomorrow.

Coozie
07-15-12, 20:19
I went to Mermaid twice this week. I saw an old timer who has returned, Haley. She still looks good and is a lot of fun. She is mostly working nights. I also finally got to meet Lynn and did a room with her. She is one of the best ever. I'll certainly go see here again.

C

Jimmie East
07-16-12, 13:52
Hey guys, I'm visiting WPB next week and I wanted to ask you directly which club would you recommend. I have read several posts to decide and I think Mermaids is the place to be? I like big bootys. I want to place where action happens. Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

J. East

Coozie
07-18-12, 01:57
Hey guys, I'm visiting WPB next week and I wanted to ask you directly which club would you recommend. I have read several posts to decide and I think Mermaids is the place to be? I like big bootys. I want to place where action happens. Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

J. EastI no longer live there and visit once or twice a month. From what I have experienced, even the good places are hit or miss. Plan on hitting Mermaid, Flashdance, Ts Lounge and Emperors at different times and if you are persistent you will find something. Mermaid, in the daytime is your best bet but even that is unpredictable.

C

New viewer
07-18-12, 08:03
Just curious. Have you ever seen any black guys at Mermaids?

Member #4227
07-20-12, 23:53
Just curious. Have you ever seen any black guys at Mermaids?Like with Gold teeth, driving Cadillac's with $1500 rims, Ghetto English speaking homeboys? No. Black guys who like poon and are normal human beings. Yes

Paul Hamnet
07-24-12, 21:13
Even back when Mermaids used to be on the northeast corner of southern & military, Mermaids has had maybe 1 black dancer in the 25+ years I've been going. Never saw a black male member of which I am aware.

Been looking for Mercedes, a naturally endowed big breasted latina beauty who is rare in this business because she loves sex and making men happy reguardless of how little money you have. Haven't seen her in 3 1/2 years since running into her at Flashdance. I remember the times we had at the now defunct Peek-a-Boo lounge off of lake worth blv where she wore a skirt but rarely any panties and if you were wearing the right clothes, because of how dark it was in the right spots, she would have sex with you right out in the lap dance areas. No exhorbatant V. I. P room fees, no upsell. I was inside of her for like 3 songs and the total damage was only about 55 bucks. That's it! This was back in 2003-2005. Would be glad to get some intel if she is still working.

New viewer
07-25-12, 07:42
Like with Gold teeth, driving Cadillac's with $1500 rims, Ghetto English speaking homeboys? No. Black guys who like poon and are normal human beings. YesBrewer & Paul.

Thanks for the information. Back when Mermaids was at the old Southern and Military location I would stop in occasionally and never had any problems.

However, when they moved to the new location and became a members only club I stopped by one day and was told the membership fee was $350. I politely declined the membership and never went back.

I was just wondering if things had changed.

Annony
07-25-12, 16:08
Brewer & Paul.

Thanks for the information. Back when Mermaids was at the old Southern and Military location I would stop in occasionally and never had any problems.

However, when they moved to the new location and became a members only club I stopped by one day and was told the membership fee was $350. I politely declined the membership and never went back.

I was just wondering if things had changed.Have been a "member" for many years and was NEVER asked for a fee. Is this something new or is someone playing with you?

Annony
07-25-12, 16:18
Dana from the Peek A Boo? Also worked at Booby Trap in Pompano. Brue or redhead about 5'8 or so and "kickin'" bod. Actuall was / is an actress in "B" movies (not porno).

Member #4227
07-25-12, 23:02
Brewer & Paul.

I was just wondering if things had changed.I would agree fellow Monger, they were pretty much keeping you out. Trust me, if thats the case you were done a favor. Place is a sh#thole, after Charlie died and his wife Donna took over, place has gone down hill. It's not the the same Mermaid you remember from the day off Okee. I would only go back if I could hook up with Thumper which I hear she works on Sundays sometimes? Try Senoritas, same caliber poon same price range.

Peace

Pensfan87
07-27-12, 01:55
Dana from the Peek A Boo? Also worked at Booby Trap in Pompano. Brue or redhead about 5'8 or so and "kickin'" bod. Actuall was / is an actress in "B" movies (not porno).Was she at Peek A Boo about 12 years ago or so?

Pensfan87
07-27-12, 01:58
Even back when Mermaids used to be on the northeast corner of southern & military, Mermaids has had maybe 1 black dancer in the 25+ years I've been going. Never saw a black male member of which I am aware.

Been looking for Mercedes, a naturally endowed big breasted latina beauty who is rare in this business because she loves sex and making men happy reguardless of how little money you have. Haven't seen her in 3 1/2 years since running into her at Flashdance. I remember the times we had at the now defunct Peek-a-Boo lounge off of lake worth blv where she wore a skirt but rarely any panties and if you were wearing the right clothes, because of how dark it was in the right spots, she would have sex with you right out in the lap dance areas. No exhorbatant V. I. P room fees, no upsell. I was inside of her for like 3 songs and the total damage was only about 55 bucks. That's it! This was back in 2003-2005. Would be glad to get some intel if she is still working.She sounds like fun! Let us know if you find her.

Annony
07-27-12, 09:54
Was she at Peek A Boo about 12 years ago or so?That would be about right! We actually dated for about 6 mos. Before she moved back to California to get back into movies. So I guess you DO remember her? Let me know what you do remember and we can compare "notes" (PM if required. May be best!).

Pensfan87
07-27-12, 10:39
That would be about right! We actually dated for about 6 mos. Before she moved back to California to get back into movies. So I guess you DO remember her? Let me know what you do remember and we can compare "notes" (PM if required. May be best!).Don't remember too much, it was along time ago. I remember seeing her once at Peek in the back (VIP?). I remember having a good time with her, but not alot about the details. I also saw her once or twice at my place. I had a couple good times with her, but its hard to gauge it overall because I had alot less experience than now.

Paul Hamnet
07-28-12, 19:09
On a recent trip to Senorita's, I was informed that Chaos will be out of the game for a while being on maternity leave. Oh well.

Paul Hamnet
08-16-12, 17:22
1st stop was Emperors which is in the north part of West Palm Beach towards Palm Beach Gardens. You can see it on the eastern side of I95. Went in and the only attractive woman there was a MILF dark raven haired with big boobs. She was occupied with her regulars. Some black and latina dancers there but it was mostly dead & not worth the trip.

2nd stop was Flashdance. Got the 3 for 30 special from Alex a burnette dancer with a great body and killer implants. She informed me that after 6pm the VIP rooms drop from $200 to 175. Dances were ok.

3rd stop was senoritas. Got dances from butterfly a cute petite latina, but the promising dancer there was Angel a naturally beautiful burnette latina who has a tatto on her back. (Pic enclosed). Very friendly.

Paul Hamnet
09-05-12, 22:23
I'm somewhat of a regular at Flashdance and was suprised to glimpse Kahos in her civies talking to management. Don't know if she was applying for a dancer or bartender / waitress job. While the uptime and VIP rooms are less expensive at Senorita's, the feel at flashdance seems to be more of a friendly neighborhood bar where they don't frisk you at the door like they do at Diamonds or Senorita's.

Master Diver
09-13-12, 21:17
Day shift Lynn was there. Very friendly, skinny. Anyone know about Jennie, a little more meat, seems nice but was pretty busy. Night shift at 9 almost no one there.

Sir Lancelot
09-19-12, 22:09
Was in West Palm for a quick meeting Tuesday and checked out some of the recomended clubs. I was staying in a hotel right by the airport, so I stayed fairly close. I stared at Senoritas about midnight. Got a late start because of business and dinner. And of course the rain. Met a skinny cutie that goes by London. Small chick. Take out wasn't available due to babysitting issues or something like that. So I met another cutie, goes by Charlie. Says she is a Psych student. Which meant she was already in my head. Take out was available with her but she wanted three bills and couldn't meet right after the club closed due to having to give a friend a ride. She wouldn't budge or negotiate or even meet me half way with my counter offer. I probably would have took her up on it if she had at least entertained the negotiation a bit. But she wouldn't budge so I figured I could possibly round something up elsewhere. About 2:30am I went to Flashdance. Tried to talk to a latin sweety at the bar but she seemed preoccupied. At the other end of the bar was a thin gal probably mid 30's or so, goes by Aria. Laid back non-pushy. After some small talk, and the negotiation. Agreed on $$.5 for the room and her for half hour. Started with some light touching and a little foreplay. Then she put on the cover like a pro. Lip service was nice, not the best, but good enough. She got on top and rode for a bit, then spun her around on the couch and got her from behind. Plenty of touching and some fia. Held out as long as I could and almost made the entire half hour. Got done and shortly after, management announced from the other side of the curtain that time was up. I'll be back down there in a few months. Might have to stop in again.

Low Qui
10-01-12, 23:13
Howdy,

Just moved back to SoFLA and into WPB recently and back in the game. Was wondering what clubs in PB county are heavily spanish? (I am guessing Senoritas, but have to figure there are other options as well.)

Not opposed to driving, but not really feeling driving to Miami just for a club. (Now, if the old Treasure Island from 1998-2002 was still there I might consider it and not that Platinum mess.) Prefer low profile-type of spots over the hustle for dances and such, but I know I probably can't be too picky.

Lo.

Member #4227
10-06-12, 10:52
Morning fellow Mongers,

I figured I'd post about Chaos in the stripper section. I know a few Mongers here are admirers of her like myself I absolutely love this chick, I had the pleasure of doing a backroom with her at the Mermaid a few years ago, it was awesome. The BBBJ was great, she was into the f#cking lots of DFK, insisted I not stop kissing her while I pounded her p#ssy. I've enclosed a few recent pics of her. I saw a post on another board that she was working at Senoritas as early as the first week of September, now I see that she may be at FlashDance? I've seen her myself walking her little dog on US1 around 30th, and it seems she was waitressing at one of those restaurants off Northwood, but never seen her SW which sorta of surprises me as I know she use to SW before anyway, anyone know where she's working? I'd love to tap that 1/2 black 1/2 Puerto Rican ass one more time.

Peace

BlueOcean
10-07-12, 22:03
Morning fellow Mongers,

I figured I'd post about Chaos in the stripper section. I know a few Mongers here are admirers of her like myself I absolutely love this chick, I had the pleasure of doing a backroom with her at the Mermaid a few years ago, it was awesome. The BBBJ was great, she was into the f#cking lots of DFK, insisted I not stop kissing her while I pounded her p#ssy. I've enclosed a few recent pics of her. I saw a post on another board that she was working at Senoritas as early as the first week of September, now I see that she may be at FlashDance? I've seen her myself walking her little dog on US1 around 30th, and it seems she was waitressing at one of those restaurants off Northwood, but never seen her SW which sorta of surprises me as I know she use to SW before anyway, anyone know where she's working? I'd love to tap that 1/2 black 1/2 Puerto Rican ass one more time.

PeaceShe is doing time at the gun club.

Paul Hamnet
10-08-12, 19:58
I always had great times with Chaos. Wether it was at the mermaid, diamonds, or senorita's, she was a pretty good woman when it came time to deal. No hustle at least when she was with me. When I returned to Flashdance to check on her whereabouts, there were a bevy of women with attitude who groaned and moaned on why I am so out of my mind to be with a holla back girl in their terms. One of the unseemly acts that strippers love to do in this business is to rag and spread outright lies about new girls. I report on reasonable women who give a good time to a hard working stiff like me, no matter what they look like. I've had BBW's, spinners, blond barbies you name it. Chaos had a fun great attitude with me. It wouldn't suprise me if she was set up from the word go to get her out of the way for other girls to earn. I've seen it at the resturant business and with even more desperate women & more potential money at stake, some girls will do anything to knock girls out of commission. Which is why I'm passing on Flashdance lately.

Annony
10-08-12, 22:56
I always had great times with Chaos. Wether it was at the mermaid, diamonds, or senorita's, she was a pretty good woman when it came time to deal. No hustle at least when she was with me. When I returned to Flashdance to check on her whereabouts, there were a bevy of women with attitude who groaned and moaned on why I am so out of my mind to be with a holla back girl in their terms. One of the unseemly acts that strippers love to do in this business is to rag and spread outright lies about new girls. I report on reasonable women who give a good time to a hard working stiff like me, no matter what they look like. I've had BBW's, spinners, blond barbies you name it. Chaos had a fun great attitude with me. It wouldn't suprise me if she was set up from the word go to get her out of the way for other girls to earn. I've seen it at the resturant business and with even more desperate women & more potential money at stake, some girls will do anything to knock girls out of commission. Which is why I'm passing on Flashdance lately.X1000! Used to hit it at the "'Maid" and outside, privately, and I can totally agree with all that has been said here. Before she started putting on a little weight she had the best legs and ass. REAL "porno ass" as I like to call it. Would LOVE to locate her again. Hope she still looks good?

Vmxx333
10-09-12, 00:51
She is doing time at the gun club.She was busted on 9/21 and it was 2 charges. She is trouble. Be carefull.

Annony
10-09-12, 16:44
She was busted on 9/21 and it was 2 charges. She is trouble. Be carefull.Haven't been with her in a few years so thanks to all for the "heads-up"!

Member #4227
10-09-12, 22:22
She was busted on 9/21 and it was 2 charges. She is trouble. Be carefull.It was a simple FTA for unlicensed driving, she was out in a day.

Annony
10-10-12, 16:39
It was a simple FTA for unlicensed driving, she was out in a day.Doesn't sound serious enough to keep us away unless there are other issues! Would be curious to see how she looks, presently, in person as the last photo looked "rough"!

Member #4227
10-11-12, 11:27
Doesn't sound serious enough to keep us away unless there are other issues! Would be curious to see how she looks, presently, in person as the last photo looked "rough"!I was on her Facebook page the other day she still looks good.

Annony
10-11-12, 14:58
I was on her Facebook page the other day she still looks good.Hope her photos then are recent. If so, I'll keep her on my "to DO" list! Thanks for the update!

Paul Hamnet
10-11-12, 21:30
Hope her photos then are recent. If so, I'll keep her on my "to DO" list! Thanks for the update!Face still looks good but the years of partying hard are catching up to her. Not as tight as she used to be. Butt looks a little ragged but nobody ages gracefully working in this industry. Nobody looks good in their mugshot.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Annony
10-12-12, 09:56
Face still looks good but the years of partying hard are catching up to her. Not as tight as she used to be. Butt looks a little ragged but nobody ages gracefully working in this industry. Nobody looks good in their mugshot.

Stay thirsty my friends.Thanks for the update! I still remember that "porno ass" so would hate to be disappointed. As you say, after a while erosion sets in!

Member #4227
10-13-12, 00:50
Face still looks good but the years of partying hard are catching up to her. Not as tight as she used to be. Butt looks a little ragged but nobody ages gracefully working in this industry. Nobody looks good in their mugshot.

Stay thirsty my friends.Mr. Hamnet safe to say you saw her as recent as this month at Flashdance? I'd venture into that sh#thole if Chaos is there. Peace

Freckle Freak
10-18-12, 00:24
Brewer & Paul.

I was just wondering if things had changed.Wow, all this talk about Chaos and Mermaids brings back old memories of years ago when I lived in WPB. Chaos was a squirter and I loved squirters. I spent a lot of time at Mermaids and I can tell you for a fact the place is run by the Outlaws. The $350 membership fee quoted is because you didn't fit their race preferred profile. I was screwing a patched outlaw dancer there for a while until a visit by Red and his outlaw friends convinced me not to see her OTC anymore. Donna told me it was because I was taking income from the club. No room fees with OTC.

I miss the easy sex at the WPB clubs, but not all the drugs and drama. My favorites were Mermaid, Flash and Cheetahs. You guys stay safe down there.

FF.

PS. The patched dancer had some great freckles.

Member #4227
10-18-12, 09:10
Wow, all this talk about Chaos and Mermaids brings back old memories of years ago when I lived in WPB. Chaos was a squirter and I loved squirters. I spent a lot of time at Mermaids and I can tell you for a fact the place is run by the Outlaws. The $350 membership fee quoted is because you didn't fit their race preferred profile. I was screwing a patched outlaw dancer there for a while until a visit by Red and his outlaw friends convinced me not to see her OTC anymore. Donna told me it was because I was taking income from the club. No room fees with OTC.

I miss the easy sex at the WPB clubs, but not all the drugs and drama. My favorites were Mermaid, Flash and Cheetahs. You guys stay safe down there.

FF.

PS. The patched dancer had some great freckles.Did she go by the stage name Pixie? Blonde? Older? If so she's on backpage now.

Donny2000
10-19-12, 21:49
Does anyone have any latest intel on this fine gentlemens club? Diamonds closed and all the girls now work at emperors. It seems upscale and its in a poor area. Just curious if its worth a try or if the girls are not good looking or if its too hood.

Any input would be appreciated

Paul Hamnet
10-24-12, 19:59
For interested parties, Chaos is back working night shift at Senoritas. When I went into emperors, it was a pretty upscale looking building. It used to be Uncle Lukes (Luther Cambell of 2 Live Crew rap fame) but while it has some ebony dancers, I would not consider this a ghetto club. Pretty laid back on my visits which I must say were during the day.

Member #4227
10-25-12, 10:32
For interested parties, Chaos is back working night shift at Senoritas. When I went into emperors, it was a pretty upscale looking building. It used to be Uncle Lukes (Luther Cambell of 2 Live Crew rap fame) but while it has some ebony dancers, I would not consider this a ghetto club. Pretty laid back on my visits which I must say were during the day.Thanks for the intel Brother. I know where señoritas is but never been inside, does it have a back room ala the mermaid for fun and games? What's the suggested donation?

Thanks

Paul Hamnet
10-26-12, 18:03
The house fee for the V. I. P. room is $50 bucks. If this is your 1st time using the V. I. P room, the bouncer will show you a pice of laminated white paper stating that prostitution is illegal & you acknowledge the rules. Chaos is reasonable with full service for an additional $90 dollar tip. Bring your own cover & since there is only a thin curtain seperating you from the nearby bar, the gals are prevented from giving a guy a BJ. Remember the bouncers will frisk you at night so be careful to tuck that rubber inside your wallet. I was at Diamonds when they were frisking me years ago & they searched fully & a unwrapped condom fell out of my pocket yet they still let me in.

Sworn to fun. Loyal to no woman.

Have fun

CheoD
10-29-12, 23:19
From a post from a few months back:

T's lounge and Emperors have the most attractive girls of the interesting clubs. All the other clubs I've been to in Boca and WPB are just there to drain your wallet.I take it the latter is a reference to places named after large horned animals, or which boast of culinary excellence.

Still, in case someone's travels brings them to the area during the workweek, would anyone be aware if in those interesting clubs with good lookers, daytime or weekday-night shifts are worth it, or are those dead time, both numbers- and quality-wise? (vs, say, heading an hour south)

Annony
10-30-12, 14:42
The house fee for the V. I. P. Room is $50 bucks. If this is your 1st time using the V. I. P room, the bouncer will show you a pice of laminated white paper stating that prostitution is illegal & you acknowledge the rules. Chaos is reasonable with full service for an additional $90 dollar tip. Bring your own cover & since there is only a thin curtain seperating you from the nearby bar, the gals are prevented from giving a guy a BJ. Remember the bouncers will frisk you at night so be careful to tuck that rubber inside your wallet. I was at Diamonds when they were frisking me years ago & they searched fully & a unwrapped condom fell out of my pocket yet they still let me in.

Have funWonder if Chaos is there on a Sunday evening?

Szoll
11-03-12, 19:30
Does anyone have any latest intel on this fine gentlemens club? Diamonds closed and all the girls now work at emperors. It seems upscale and its in a poor area. Just curious if its worth a try or if the girls are not good looking or if its too hood.

Any input would be appreciatedI wouldn't mess with any of the black dancers there.

There is a petite, hot 21 yo old white girl from martin county. She just started at emporers from paper moon (where they don't' go bottomless) so she is a littel reserved but has a tight little slit. She's tryin to make more money to pay her lawyer since getting possession charge.

The black waitresses there are great- especially Marie who is fine as hell. She will play and has been known to get naked in private for sufficient funds. She married now with a kid so its always a challenge to get her to "turn out" but a thrill when she does.

I recommend emperors

Szoll
11-03-12, 19:32

Any input would be appreciatedFlawless is at emperors. She has a live in boyfriend but will play or room up in hotel for right funds. She also like weed.

FL Wingman
12-01-12, 00:36
The house fee for the V. I. P. Room is $50 bucks. If this is your 1st time using the V. I. P room, the bouncer will show you a pice of laminated white paper stating that prostitution is illegal & you acknowledge the rules. Chaos is reasonable with full service for an additional $90 dollar tip. Bring your own cover & since there is only a thin curtain seperating you from the nearby bar, the gals are prevented from giving a guy a BJ. Remember the bouncers will frisk you at night so be careful to tuck that rubber inside your wallet. I was at Diamonds when they were frisking me years ago & they searched fully & a unwrapped condom fell out of my pocket yet they still let me in.

Have funI was there last night, I have not had that much fun in a strip club in a long time. Chaos is great, but a lot of the other girls are fun too. Even the 10 dollar dances out on the couches are well worth the price of admission as long as you get two or more the action heats-up nicely. You have to initiate the escalation.

Great place the new owners have done a nice job fixing it up.

Play safe or get clipped-

Wingman

Paul Hamnet
12-01-12, 20:59
Glad to see you guys had fun with Chaos. She is a cool gal who won't drain your wallet which is rare for a dancer. She needs all the business she can get to find a place of her own. When I got dances from her about a week or so ago, I noticed her boyfriend roughed her up a little. I highly recommened Chaos for a good time wether its just a lap dance or the V. I. P room. I belive in giving a hardworking honest gal props when she delivers whats promised.

Stay safe & have fun

Member #4227
12-02-12, 01:20
Confirmed she has got a bun in the oven, preggo / Chaos lovers. Heaven I say? LOL

MasterDiver
12-21-12, 21:46
This afternoo, first went to Mermaids and the pickins were not good. Paula gave an outstanding dance, though pretty drunk, body not bad, but a lot of mileage. She seems like she would be fun. Then went by Senoritas. Much better looking girls, maybe picked up an average of 10 years younger. Chaos was there and very friendly. Butts a little bigger than a few years ago, but she was nice.

Asianloverfla
12-22-12, 06:07
This afternoo, first went to Mermaids and the pickins were not good. Paula gave an outstanding dance, though pretty drunk, body not bad, but a lot of mileage. She seems like she would be fun. Then went by Senoritas. Much better looking girls, maybe picked up an average of 10 years younger. Chaos was there and very friendly. Butts a little bigger than a few years ago, but she was nice.Paula. Yea, that's a constant state with her. Been with her a couple of times. She makes up in enthusiasm for the road miles.

Chaos. LOL. If you look at other posts, you'll see the weight gain is temporary and will be solved in 9 months. Love to suck on those tatas when they have some milk to bear.

HungovrTonite
12-31-12, 02:25
Sorry for the late post. Went to Flash Dance last Wednesday. Walking up I was charged $5 for parking. They charge before you even get in the door to see if youll stay and I can see why. As soon as I walk in it was completely dead at midnight. No dancers on stage. Maybe 2 working the floor and 2 or 3 customers. My group of four more than doubled the amount of customers. We left soon without getting a drink and went back to Cheetahs. Just wanted to put it out there that it looks like Flashdance is dead for now. Maybe it was really bad because it was the day after Christmas but Cheetahs was packed. Hopefully FD will return to its glory days but doesn't look like it right now.

Loafer Boat
01-09-13, 23:36
Did Mermaid really start closing at 9:00?

Asianloverfla
01-14-13, 09:10
Did Mermaid really start closing at 9:00?Only on Sunday nights.

Annony
01-14-13, 20:49
Only on Sunday nights.As I recall, Sundays were usually somewhat dead so I can see an early closing. Back 4 or more years ago, Sundays were not that bad. Haven't been back in over a year so not up on current affairs.

Asianloverfla
01-22-13, 14:20
As I recall, Sundays were usually somewhat dead so I can see an early closing. Back 4 or more years ago, Sundays were not that bad. Haven't been back in over a year so not up on current affairs.Just confirmed over the weekend. Sunday thru Thursday they are open 1 to 9pm. Friday & Saturday 1 to 11pm.

Member #4227
01-22-13, 22:54
Just confirmed over the weekend. Sunday thru Thursday they are open 1 to 9pm. Friday & Saturday 1 to 11pm.That is still sad, Donna is running that place into the ground.

Kdog
01-26-13, 22:27
I went a couple times over the last week. They are back to a mix of white, black, and latina dancers. The music is a mix of rock, house, and pop. They are treating oldtimers like me well. I paid a $10 cover and the manager came up to me 5 minutes later and gave me my money back. The talent was pretty weak, but I think it will get back to the way it was a few years ago.

I paid a visit to Senioritas too. It's always ok there, but never great. They need a more private VIP. The last two times I was told by a dancer the VIP was more private now, but it turned out to be complete BS.

Emperor's talent was good when it first opened, but it's gone downhill. There are a few 8's, but they are very limited in what they will do.

In summary, it's not looking great in WPB, but there is hope at Flashdancer.

Loafer Boat
01-26-13, 23:48
That is still sad, Donna is running that place into the ground.I agree. It's a shame. I live out of the area, but stop in everytime I'm in town. I couldn't believe that they were closing at 9:00. There is a good business to be run there

If she would just quit messing with it.

Coozie
02-06-13, 10:18
I agree. It's a shame. I live out of the area, but stop in everytime I'm in town. I couldn't believe that they were closing at 9:00. There is a good business to be run there

If she would just quit messing with it.What is she doing to mess with it? From what I can tell, she isn't doing anything but sitting on her azz and letting the business wither away. It is a shame because that place could be and should be prospering. I have gone in there countless times over the last 5 years or so and turned around and walked out immediately because there were so few girls working. I suspect that happens dozens of times each night with guys stopping in and then leaving when they see there is no reason to stay. I went by this past Friday night and there was one girl working. I went in Saturday afternoon and there were two girls along with around 6 guys or so. They don't have a shortage of customers; they have a shortage of girls.

FL Wingman
02-11-13, 23:03
Fun had there over the past week, at flashdance. It maybe that the fun that was available at Mermaid has moved here. The dayshift dances are. 1 great deal, the dancers are off duty streetwalkers, LOL

TrueColo
02-12-13, 00:01
Fun had there over the past week, at flashdance. It maybe that the fun that was available at Mermaid has moved here. The dayshift dances are. 1 great deal, the dancers are off duty streetwalkers, LOLLOL. Did you get lucky? I went to the VIP room a few years back. I could have gotten a better deal on the streets or BP.

Master Diver
02-23-13, 22:14
First went to Seniorities early afternoon. Bartender a hot hot latino, if only she'the perform. Three dancers, maybe 4-5 scale. NoChaos. Didn't partake more than a drink.

Second, Mermaids. A very friendly place. Yes there is a lot more mileage on them, but this afternoon they ranged from a 2-7. Yeah a good day. Paula, a redhead, skinny, gave a very high mileage dance. Was willing to negotiate just about anything. Nice lady, really! A skinny blond, tats, little tits, good ass. I was going to try it out, but some other got her and I couldn't wait. A brunette, aged, friendly, good tits, and I observed a good dance. A large person of color, and larger still the Brazilian that has been there forever.

Much safer than the street, and if you negotiate not much more. You also can see what you get, and sample it. I have always had the offer to take off the price of a dance from complete service.

Wpbmonger
02-26-13, 01:10
I have found it pretty easy to pull dancers for out of the club fun. $$$ for 2 hours usualy. But first 30 min is meeting at a bar for a loosen up drink. Have digits for trade. So far have 3 regular but all say the have friends.

WildMan27
03-07-13, 04:27
Anyone have any info on who to see at Wild West for the best time?

Porkin
03-07-13, 16:53
Anyone have any info on who to see at Wild West for the best time?Ask for Courtney. She will send you the right way.

Donny2000
03-11-13, 22:34
Hello,

I usually drive down to DD's or Booby Trap in Pompano because I have yet to find good clubs like that with all the fixins in palm beach. Can anyone give me a good lead on a decent club like Booby Trap pompano but in ' Palm Beach '. I've been to the Cheetah PB but its just ok, I tried Flashdance but that place is ghetto, even the bar stools are all falling apart. I hear the talk on Mermaids but 3 girls working? Thats slim pickens. Anyways, any advice would be appreciated, I have yet to try Emperors, Senoritas Wild West, Monroes or Spearmint Rhinos. Thanks in advance for anyone who knows any details.

Thank you

WantLicku22
03-12-13, 18:55
Hello,

I usually drive down to DD's or Booby Trap in Pompano because I have yet to find good clubs like that with all the fixins in palm beach. Can anyone give me a good lead on a decent club like Booby Trap pompano but in ' Palm Beach '. I've been to the Cheetah PB but its just ok, I tried Flashdance but that place is ghetto, even the bar stools are all falling apart. I hear the talk on Mermaids but 3 girls working? Thats slim pickens. Anyways, any advice would be appreciated, I have yet to try Emperors, Senoritas Wild West, Monroes or Spearmint Rhinos. Thanks in advance for anyone who knows any details.

Thank youCheetah is the best in Palm Beach County, although I haven't tried Rachels or the new Monroe's which opened a couple of weeks ago I think. I've been to them all, I'll give you a quick briefing on what I know. I don't get the allure of the mermaid. First of all its a bikini bar, the women look liked washed up saggy street walkers. Nice cozy place but its slim pickins.

Cheetah is always always always a good time, it doesn't matter if its 2 in the afternoon or 2 in the morning. Flashdance is for drug dealers and pimps. Sugar Daddys if full of eager black girls. They'll do a champagne room for 20 bucks, I wouldn't dare try it there though. If structures or buildings could catch STD's this place would have one or many. Senoritas is the old kitten club and it was Uncle Lukes before that. The club is very small, the stage is right near the bar. Last time I was there the a / c was broken, the bartender said it was broken for 2 days. Nothing like a hot, stale, stinky strip club to get you in the mood. I don't have much to say about Wild West, I'd been there twice and probably wouldn't go back.

Master Diver
03-24-13, 19:36
A Sunday afternoon, and 7 girls there, maybe 6 patrons. Had a little fun with Paula, almost SW prices, plus room of course. Paula has good oral skills and a good attitude. As I was coming from the back saw a tall, skinny blonde with a lot of ink. Actually a pretty face, and given some of the large ladies there a welcome site. Any one have any experience with a skinny blond with a lot of tats?

Asianloverfla
03-24-13, 19:41
A Sunday afternoon, and 7 girls there, maybe 6 patrons. Had a little fun with Paula, almost SW prices, plus room of course. Paula has good oral skills and a good attitude. As I was coming from the back saw a tall, skinny blonde with a lot of ink. Actually a pretty face, and given some of the large ladies there a welcome site. Any one have any experience with a skinny blond with a lot of tats?Her name is lynn. Done many a room with her. Definitely recommend! Very enthusiastic!

WildMan27
04-10-13, 14:04
Ask for Courtney. She will send you the right way.Thanks for the tip! You were right. Also found a black hair beauty that was up for it all.

Asianloverfla
04-11-13, 07:23
A quick report and buyer beware. I was at Mermaids 2 weekends ago and last weekend.

1st weekend.

The Bad. New girl Rebecca. Spainish accent, black hair, huge rack, chunky. Talks a good talk so I took her to VIP. VERY RUSHED! CBJ 1 minute, about 2 minutes of DATY before she want you to go to the main act. Missionary only. She was having me fondle the girls and then it was "oh baby I cum. You done yet" We were done in 15 minutes or so. I thought I caught her on a bad night but the next weekend I overheard a guy next to me complaining to his buddy that she rushed thru everything with him too. Not a repeat for me at all!

2nd weekend.

The Good. Megan. Blonde been there for a couple of months. Chunky. Did a VIP. Good Time. BBBJ. DATY for as long as you want. Likes you to play to fingers in her ass while you DATY. Multiple positions on the menu. Loves to finish doggie with you fingering her ass. Also told me back door is on the menu if you like to finish with that. Would repeat with her to test that out.

Asianloverfla
04-11-13, 07:26
Ask for Courtney. She will send you the right way.What is on the plate at Wild West? Is Courtney the only good provider?

Asianloverfla
04-21-13, 20:33
Visited Mermaids on Friday night and Saturday. There is a new girl. Her name is Gabby. Blonde, great smile, nice body couple of Tats. There was a 2 guys waiting for her before me. I came back on Saturday and got the 411 that at 6pm she was already done for the day for VIP rooms. Apparently she was "sore" for the volume of attention and was only available for lap dances. I decided to go with my usual Paula. She never disappoints. Always enthusiast! $$$ plus tip.

Robertj
04-22-13, 12:09
Visited Mermaids on Friday night and Saturday. There is a new girl. Her name is Gabby. Blonde, great smile, nice body couple of Tats. There was a 2 guys waiting for her before me. I came back on Saturday and got the 411 that at 6pm she was already done for the day for VIP rooms. Apparently she was "sore" for the volume of attention and was only available for lap dances. I decided to go with my usual Paula. She never disappoints. Always enthusiast! $$$ plus tip.Paula is great but old and although I am 55 do not like to pay for older woman, surprise you see her instead of Lynn who you liked.

Are you Asian? I have been to Pattaya 4 times and like it, went twice in the last two years, this year I am going to Angeles City, have you ever been there?

WildMan27
04-22-13, 17:25
What is on the plate at Wild West? Is Courtney the only good provider?Had a lot of fun with Raleigh in the daytime. She seemed to know what she was doing and has been there each day I went in.

Johnson1
05-07-13, 04:53
Thanks for the tip! You were right. Also found a black hair beauty that was up for it all.Damages total Wildman?

WildMan27
05-08-13, 13:03
damages total wildman?150 bbbjcim

Master Diver
05-21-13, 13:27
Stopped in early Sun afternoon, About 7 girls working. About a 3-7 on a SW scale. Didn't have much time, but saw a couple of new faces. Paula got the job done, with a smile.

Asianloverfla
05-21-13, 21:37
Went to Mermaids on Saturday. For weeks I have been trying to get a room with the new girl Gabby. (Blonde, sexy body (not cracker working girl thin or overweight. Just the right amount.). Everytime I tried over the last few weeks, there actually has been a waiting list of guys! Somedays I tried, I was told by the bartenders that she wasnt doing any more rooms that day because she was "sore".

Well, Saturday I finally hit the right & day time (I should have played Powerball too (LOL). One of the best rooms ever! She is sensual & personable. There was none of the over the top theatrics that most of those girls do. You know the screaming of "oh Baby Oh baby." (Like Lynn,Paula and the new black haired latin girl consistently do). She's not a clock watcher & 30 minutes passed too quickly. (we got the 5 minute left call from the bouncer). She has a pierced tongue made for a great BBBJ. I did DATY, reverse cowgirl and finished with doggie (which is her favorite position). Her nipples can poke your eye out. Normal bar fee, plus $1** for her (and I tipped too for the great service). I really recommend her.

Paul Hamnet
05-26-13, 18:16
Bargin hunters rejoyce. On My visits to Senorita's & Flashdance, if you go dayshift before 4 pm, lap dances are only $10, while Senorita's had only 4-5 girls working, Flashdance had a lot of selection of hotties. Unlike other gals there, I got a great dance from Kelly, a hot white girl who is very sensual & sexual. No upsell. While the decor is lacking, if you don't have a lot of cash & you are a working man like me, this is the place to be. Flashdance's VIP room is $50 for the half hour before 4pm as well.

Mermaids had a hot blond MILF who was working the bar wearing a bikini revealing her huge assets. There was a young blonde there that was scooped up to the backroom as I got there and a tall, thin long haired beauty who had a tan, but I couldn't pry her away from a lucky old guy at the bar she was talking to. Don't know who lynn or gabbie is or what they looked like because I bolted due to lack of selection. & I'm not going to wait an hour only to be told by the gal thats her limit of guys for the day. Please PM me seniors if you have any heads up on what to expect or if negotiation is possible.

Stay safe & have fun

LazyBones
06-29-13, 10:30
Going through a strip club phase.

Started at Spearmint Rhino. Dead. A few dancers who were well past their prime. Surprising given SR's upscale pitch. The rooms were 15, 150-for 5 and 250 (I think) but didn't really want to meet anyone. Moved on to.

Cheetah. Lots of cars and people. Mixed crowd. A tall ebony took me back to the 25 room for a couple dances. She reached in and played stick shift. Couches pretty open and visible to the other customers with their dancers back there and the floor guy kept coming back and staying to look, talk and ask if you were done. Seemed he was actually taking inventory on the number of dances back there with his clipboard. Moved on.

Monroes. Liked the vibe. First time there. Once per hour. Seemingly at the top of the hour dance specials 3/30. But not having partaken it seemed the dj seriously shortened the songs during that special. A new girl there, another ebony took me to the 25 per room and she was fairly hands on, laid back but seemed to enjoy the time and was playful. Nothing too out there as it was her first day. She didn't even know the house fee for the Champagne room. Selection was pretty decent for an Friday afternoon. 6-8 girls I guess but the ebony stuck out. Literally front and back if you know what I mean. Couches in that section much nicer than the other two and floor guy only walked through once that I remember and didn't linger. Another couple seemed to be parked at the end of the VIP room just talking so maybe not that uptight there. Seemed to be a bit older kind of customer, but that just makes me look younger.

Anyone else say what they've experienced or learned in the WPB clubs? Hottest Chicks, most laid back. Etc?

LazyBones
07-09-13, 21:40
So went back to WPB to check things out. Stopped at Emperors at about 3:30, there were about 12-14 cars in the lot and the doors were locked. WTF?

Then headed over to Spearmint Rhino again just to compare notes from the Friday afternoon visit. Got there around 4 and lots of cars and went inside and lots of nice dancers. Good talent! Got a beer and immediately went to get a dance with a tall blond, forget her name. She tells me it is $10 Tuesday. Who knew? 2 from her and as soon as I sit back down outside a chocolate girl from the Netherlands? Sits on my lap and starts touching jr and we go back. She's more aggressive and pushes the private room for 150 and will waive the cost of these $10 dances. All the while playing stick shift. I'll get naked, no one will bother us, etc. I declined. No time today.

Surprising deal. Lots of test driving the lappers for this price by customers and the girls seemed genuinely happy too. One thing. Hate the upright lap dance seats where you can't recline very well.

Yesterday stopped by Monroes again and a nice tall Bahamian gave a nice 3 for 30 and then an asian was pretty aggressive and I went for 3 for 25 fun but can't compare to $10 Tuesday at Spearmint Rhino

Ohmygawwd
07-12-13, 23:41
So, my friend and myself hit some clubs last Friday night. Started at Cheetahs in WPB, not much happening. Decided to try Monroes, as neither of us had ever been there. My friend was denied admittence because he had on running pants, with a stripe down the side. Appartently the manager thought this clean cut 60 yo white guy was some sort of gang banger. We both left and went to T's, where we had a decent time and dropped a couple of Benjamins on dances. The stupidity of Monoe's management is beyond desciption. I wrote this place off forever.

WildMan27
08-17-13, 18:36
I have tried many clubs but I've been most pleased by my one Wild West girl. Dances are true "friction dances" and the rooms always leave me happy. $200 for the privacy, but well worth it. Talented is an understatement. PM me for details.

Going through a strip club phase.

Started at Spearmint Rhino. Dead. A few dancers who were well past their prime. Surprising given SR's upscale pitch. The rooms were 15, 150-for 5 and 250 (I think) but didn't really want to meet anyone. Moved on to.

Cheetah. Lots of cars and people. Mixed crowd. A tall ebony took me back to the 25 room for a couple dances. She reached in and played stick shift. Couches pretty open and visible to the other customers with their dancers back there and the floor guy kept coming back and staying to look, talk and ask if you were done. Seemed he was actually taking inventory on the number of dances back there with his clipboard. Moved on.

Monroes. Liked the vibe. First time there. Once per hour. Seemingly at the top of the hour dance specials 3/30. But not having partaken it seemed the dj seriously shortened the songs during that special. A new girl there, another ebony took me to the 25 per room and she was fairly hands on, laid back but seemed to enjoy the time and was playful. Nothing too out there as it was her first day. She didn't even know the house fee for the Champagne room. Selection was pretty decent for an Friday afternoon. 6-8 girls I guess but the ebony stuck out. Literally front and back if you know what I mean. Couches in that section much nicer than the other two and floor guy only walked through once that I remember and didn't linger. Another couple seemed to be parked at the end of the VIP room just talking so maybe not that uptight there. Seemed to be a bit older kind of customer, but that just makes me look younger.

Anyone else say what they've experienced or learned in the WPB clubs? Hottest Chicks, most laid back. Etc?

Asianloverfla
08-18-13, 19:53
Hey All,

Just a 411 on Gabby@mermaids. I did take out with her suppose to be 2$$ for 1 hour of dream time. She was pushing for a finish after 30 minutes. As we were leaving, I mentioned it to her and she really I thought we were here longer. (And I had to pick her up and drop her off). Decided to try her a 2nd time (yea I'm a fool right.). This time I set the timer on my TV (we were listening to the music during "our time together".) When she went to take a shower after we were done, I checked the timer and there was 34 minutes left on it. Didn't bother saying anything. Also, she tried to BB me that time. When I asked what she was doing she got made and asked if I had a cover. Of course I do I'm at my place. We finished. I Just dropped her off at her plac and wrote her off. I thought she started showing a baby bump in June. She definitely has one now. Thinks she is fooling everyone with the wearing looser outfits. I think she's around 3 or 4 months in. Rumors are swirling that the truck a friend "let her borrow" was actually a payoff from a former client who she let BB and she was accusing of being the father. Recently, If you have been with her at all at the bar, she has taken to asking to "borrow money". The last 2 times I was there, every regular of hers was avoiding her. I was told that she has switched to an "open" schedule, so who knows if she will be back.

Mister Roboto
08-21-13, 14:25
I have tried many clubs but I've been most pleased by my one Wild West girl. Dances are true "friction dances" and the rooms always leave me happy. $200 for the privacy, but well worth it. Talented is an understatement. PM me for details.Round Up is in Broward. Not Palm Beach

LazyBones
08-23-13, 13:11
Added Rachels to the search. Stopped in a couple times. $20 laps in the afternoon in a section that is visibly cut off from the rest of the place but open to other lap dance patrons. Some well worn seats with the fake leather torn. I talked to the floor manager (Brian?) on my second visit and he quoted some outrageous private room prices $700 and $500 for the two types ($200 & 100 to the club respectively)

I had a few dances in the couple visits I was there. A jamaican chick. Screw loose I think. Got away from her. A cute brunette who works infrequently. Lost of fun and on another trip a more mature babe with short hair. I like the look. But not as hot a $20 dance. May go back to find the brunette but I think she works in FtL at another club sometimes.

Stopped in at Wild West too. One dancer, one customer (or was he the beer guy?) and a barmaid. I think it was a Friday afternoon- wow. No one there?

Been back a few times to Spearmint Rhino. Once on Tuesday. Not nearly as busy as the other Tuesday I wrote about before below. No one seemed to want to work it. Really odd. There to dance and make money and no one wants to? Moved on.

Can't bring myself to go to Mermaids because I need eye candy to get excited and the rumors are the eye candy there is not as. Sweet. True?

So went back to WPB to check things out. Stopped at Emperors at about 3:30, there were about 12-14 cars in the lot and the doors were locked. WTF?

Then headed over to Spearmint Rhino again just to compare notes from the Friday afternoon visit. Got there around 4 and lots of cars and went inside and lots of nice dancers. Good talent! Got a beer and immediately went to get a dance with a tall blond, forget her name. She tells me it is $10 Tuesday. Who knew? 2 from her and as soon as I sit back down outside a chocolate girl from the Netherlands? Sits on my lap and starts touching jr and we go back. She's more aggressive and pushes the private room for 150 and will waive the cost of these $10 dances. All the while playing stick shift. I'll get naked, no one will bother us, etc. I declined. No time today.

Surprising deal. Lots of test driving the lappers for this price by customers and the girls seemed genuinely happy too. One thing. Hate the upright lap dance seats where you can't recline very well.

Yesterday stopped by Monroes again and a nice tall Bahamian gave a nice 3 for 30 and then an asian was pretty aggressive and I went for 3 for 25 fun but can't compare to $10 Tuesday at Spearmint Rhino

CaptSeaHorse
08-23-13, 14:57
Added Rachels to the search. Stopped in a couple times. $20 laps in the afternoon in a section that is visibly cut off from the rest of the place but open to other lap dance patrons. Some well worn seats with the fake leather torn. I talked to the floor manager (Brian?) on my second visit and he quoted some outrageous private room prices $700 and $500 for the two types ($200 & 100 to the club respectively)

I had a few dances in the couple visits I was there. A jamaican chick. Screw loose I think. Got away from her. A cute brunette who works infrequently. Lost of fun and on another trip a more mature babe with short hair. I like the look. But not as hot a $20 dance. May go back to find the brunette but I think she works in FtL at another club sometimes.

Stopped in at Wild West too. One dancer, one customer (or was he the beer guy?) and a barmaid. I think it was a Friday afternoon- wow. No one there?

Been back a few times to Spearmint Rhino. Once on Tuesday. Not nearly as busy as the other Tuesday I wrote about before below. No one seemed to want to work it. Really odd. There to dance and make money and no one wants to? Moved on.

Can't bring myself to go to Mermaids because I need eye candy to get excited and the rumors are the eye candy there is not as. Sweet. True?The mermaid is definately not "eye candy" LOL it's where you go if you want some decent FS at a reasonable price. Girls tend to be older and or not in great shape. If there young there usually fat or major buterface girls.

Have you tried the Cheetah? That's my favorite.

LazyBones
08-24-13, 10:29
The mermaid is definately not "eye candy" LOL it's where you go if you want some decent FS at a reasonable price. Girls tend to be older and or not in great shape. If there young there usually fat or major buterface girls.

Have you tried the Cheetah? That's my favorite.Yeah, went to cheetah WPB as reported below. $25 dances with a pretty well lit room in view of everyone else and the floor guy comes in and actually stays to count and write on his clipboard and talk. Really? REALLY?

The other rooms seemed pretty expensive to me. Not cheap. But not rollin in it either.

Girls seemed generally better looking than some other WPB places but.

Ohmygawwd
08-30-13, 16:18
Trying to find a decent night time club in the area. Went to:

Cheetahs. During the day has great eye candy, most girls 7 +. But went there two nights and the best dancer on stage was maybe a 4, and most less than that. Girls tended to be very thick and not very pretty.

Flash Dance. Definitely a day time club. Girls above average and very accommodating. But at night, it turns into gangsta heaven. There was a shooting in the parking lot a couple of months ago. Definitely avoid.

T's. place is going down hill fast. Very few customers and the girls are 5 or less. They even got rid of their porn star features, probably because of lack of audience.

Wild West. Only busy at night and good eye candy, but the last time I was there, only one girl took it all off. Most just hang around and stare at their cell phones.

Wish I could bet down to Booby Trap in Pompano more often, but would like to find a place in this area.

Porkin
09-04-13, 14:45
Try Monroe's. The old Diamonds. Been there a few times. Good eye candy!

LazyBones
09-30-13, 09:43
Have been dropping by Spearmint on Tuesdays.

Dances are good for $10 Tuesdays. But you won't get much action in the 10 lap dance corridor (long narrow room with semi-private booths. Opposing wall with some decorative see through divider to the main dance / club area beginning at about the 4-5 foot high level) had fun with one lady and found out about a 15 minute room for 150 and a 30 minute room for 275 was it? Did not partake on that trip but may be worth it in the future.

Drove past T's the other day and remembered a dance with a young filly from years ago there and have never been back. Any other updates on this place? Afternoon info preferred.

Went to Emperor's one afternoon a couple weeks back and the door was open, lots of cars in the lot and there was construction going on there. A while later and I looked at their web site and they no longer advertise afternoon hours. Any one have any updates?

Thanks, L

Bertil
09-30-13, 19:54
Hit up Cheetah on Friday afternoon. They have a free lunch from 12-3 but I showed up around 4 so I did not partake. The crowd seems good and the girls are hit or miss. I saw around 2 cuties and then the midshift brought in some more talent. I ended up getting a 2 dances from some big booty chick. Very good looking and clean. Then her friend joined in uninvited but I was so drunk and she looked good enough that I didn't care. In a matter of minutes I was out about $160. The security / slash manager watched me in the backroom while I had my way with both of them. She wanted to go all out in the back room but I didn't feel like spending the cash. Overall I was impressed because they let me get away with so much for not being in the champagne room. I got a nice rub and tug while I ate the pussy and ass. Like I said no odor coming from either hole. Forget her name sorry bros. Also check out Torrie very nice girl with juicy ass. Works the day shift.

LazyBones
10-04-13, 13:05
Hit up Cheetah on Friday afternoon. They have a free lunch from 12-3 but I showed up around 4 so I did not partake. The crowd seems good and the girls are hit or miss. I saw around 2 cuties and then the midshift brought in some more talent. I ended up getting a 2 dances from some big booty chick. Very good looking and clean. Then her friend joined in uninvited but I was so drunk and she looked good enough that I didn't care. In a matter of minutes I was out about $160. The security / slash manager watched me in the backroom while I had my way with both of them. She wanted to go all out in the back room but I didn't feel like spending the cash. Overall I was impressed because they let me get away with so much for not being in the champagne room. I got a nice rub and tug while I ate the pussy and ass. Like I said no odor coming from either hole. Forget her name sorry bros. Also check out Torrie very nice girl with juicy ass. Works the day shift.Yeah that bouncer / manager seems to kill a lot of time watching, marking his clipboard or whatever. Good for you going for it with his ass in there but I just couldn't let myself go (or outside my pants to play) like you apparently did. The jump to the private rooms is too steep though too.

Ozzie1451
10-05-13, 14:37
Have been dropping by Spearmint on Tuesdays.

Dances are good for $10 Tuesdays. But you won't get much action in the 10 lap dance corridor (long narrow room with semi-private booths. Opposing wall with some decorative see through divider to the main dance / club area beginning at about the 4-5 foot high level) had fun with one lady and found out about a 15 minute room for 150 and a 30 minute room for 275 was it? Did not partake on that trip but may be worth it in the future.

Drove past T's the other day and remembered a dance with a young filly from years ago there and have never been back. Any other updates on this place? Afternoon info preferred.

Went to Emperor's one afternoon a couple weeks back and the door was open, lots of cars in the lot and there was construction going on there. A while later and I looked at their web site and they no longer advertise afternoon hours. Any one have any updates?

Thanks, LI have stopped by at Spearmint on Tuesday night around 9 PM. $10 dances are great, good contact. I have expected more girls somewhat and some of the girls were occupied with regular clients which made selection a little difficult. I will try next Tuesday either earlier or later to see if there is a change with selection.

MagnumTC
12-05-13, 12:51
Looks like things have gone downhill since the time I was a frequent visitor to this area in the late 90's. Used to get great nude lapdances at the Peek a Boo and the club in Boynton Beach. Where can I get a good nude lap grind these days?

CaptSeaHorse
12-06-13, 17:34
Looks like things have gone downhill since the time I was a frequent visitor to this area in the late 90's. Used to get great nude lapdances at the Peek a Boo and the club in Boynton Beach. Where can I get a good nude lap grind these days?Try the Cheetah in West Palm beach.

Asianloverfla
12-19-13, 21:58
Just got word that Mermaids was sold. A new owner bought the land but not the liquor license. All the dancers had until noon today to cleanout their lockers.

Sam Miami
01-31-14, 18:36
Anyone checked out Heroes yet? Any reports?

LazyBones
02-01-14, 10:24
Anyone checked out Heroes yet? Any reports?Never heard of it. Where is it in WPB?

Sam Miami
02-01-14, 16:20
Never heard of it. Where is it in WPB?They've changed the name of Emperors to Heroes.

FrankSzoll
02-01-14, 21:24
They've changed the name of Emperors to Heroes.Nope. It is now scores of wpb, back there tween northlake and blueheron. It looks likecthey got thecyoung old managervfrom senoritas. And it looks like matt barrow is involved. For anybody unaware, matt is the legend behind the former platinum showgirls in boynton which is now a church LOL.

CaptSeaHorse
02-03-14, 10:19
Gentlemen, anyone know where Chaos who use to dance at the Mermaid and then I believe Senorita's is? Haven't heard or seen anything about her in months?

Annony
02-04-14, 00:25
Gentlemen, anyone know where Chaos who use to dance at the Mermaid and then I believe Senorita's is? Haven't heard or seen anything about her in months?From her better days..haven't seen her in over a year!! Annony 300396.

LazyBones
02-04-14, 15:10
Nope. It is now scores of wpb, back there tween northlake and blueheron. It looks likecthey got thecyoung old managervfrom senoritas. And it looks like matt barrow is involved. For anybody unaware, matt is the legend behind the former platinum showgirls in boynton which is now a church LOL.Anyone been to this new Scores? Is it $30 dances from what I see on the website?

Afternoon?

Thanks.

Paul Hamnet
02-11-14, 20:39
From her better days..haven't seen her in over a year!! Annony 300396.Last I saw her was at Flashdance around 2012 I think. She was a cool fun gal who's only mistake was the bad choices she had for men in her life, and the jealousy of rival dancers at Mermaid, Diamonds, Senorita's & Flashdance. Dancers were constantly picking fights with her telling her how small her boobs were as well as a tactic that I saw dancers at Scarlett's ft. Myers pull on their competition: the gals would tell the bouncer or management that a dancer would trade pills for sex but Chaos was not into pills. A little weed & booze that was it. She might have gotten scared out of the business when on a house cleaning job in West Palm Beach she discovered the dead body of a streetwalker in the trash can. Maybe she thought this mess isn't worth it & retired. But I know she was with a loser jobless BF not to mention a lot of black guys were trying to pimp her out. I appreciated Chaos for her honesty, and she delivered as promised. All we can do is hope for the best.

ToolManWpb
02-12-14, 01:07
Looks like things have gone downhill since the time I was a frequent visitor to this area in the late 90's. Used to get great nude lapdances at the Peek a Boo and the club in Boynton Beach. Where can I get a good nude lap grind these days?Wow the good old days, Nothing close nowOld Juice bar no booze, or cigs just good young poosie.

Annony
02-12-14, 17:40
Last I saw her was at Flashdance around 2012 I think. She was a cool fun gal who's only mistake was the bad choices she had for men in her life, and the jealousy of rival dancers at Mermaid, Diamonds, Senorita's & Flashdance. Dancers were constantly picking fights with her telling her how small her boobs were as well as a tactic that I saw dancers at Scarlett's ft. Myers pull on their competition: the gals would tell the bouncer or management that a dancer would trade pills for sex but Chaos was not into pills. A little weed & booze that was it. She might have gotten scared out of the business when on a house cleaning job in West Palm Beach she discovered the dead body of a streetwalker in the trash can. Maybe she thought this mess isn't worth it & retired. But I know she was with a loser jobless BF not to mention a lot of black guys were trying to pimp her out. I appreciated Chaos for her honesty, and she delivered as promised. All we can do is hope for the best.I miss her as well but not up to trying to find her. Before she started gaining weight she had, what I refer to as a "perfect porno ass" No tits but that ass! If anyone has a recent lead...Annony.

CaptSeaHorse
02-12-14, 22:57
Last I saw her was at Flashdance around 2012 I think. She was a cool fun gal who's only mistake was the bad choices she had for men in her life, and the jealousy of rival dancers at Mermaid, Diamonds, Senorita's & Flashdance. Dancers were constantly picking fights with her telling her how small her boobs were as well as a tactic that I saw dancers at Scarlett's ft. Myers pull on their competition: the gals would tell the bouncer or management that a dancer would trade pills for sex but Chaos was not into pills. A little weed & booze that was it. She might have gotten scared out of the business when on a house cleaning job in West Palm Beach she discovered the dead body of a streetwalker in the trash can. Maybe she thought this mess isn't worth it & retired. But I know she was with a loser jobless BF not to mention a lot of black guys were trying to pimp her out. I appreciated Chaos for her honesty, and she delivered as promised. All we can do is hope for the best.Hey thanks dude for the 411, I always heard about the slug BF's. Too bad she's actually a sweet girl when you talk to her. I hope she's either out of the game or hooked up with a decent dude. I did a few back rooms with her at the Mermaid WOW is all I can say.

Karpov
02-27-14, 14:10
The hard part about losing Mermaid is I don't know of any other dive joint with average chicks (some slightly below) looking to make deals. Anyone have a suitable replacement?

Paul Hamnet
02-27-14, 22:18
Holy crap. Was in search of Chaos for a good time figured I try T's lounge. Nothing happening in the joint during the day so after 15 unproductive minutes I went out to the parking lot to my alarm going off in broad daylight where I witnessed two hispanics fleeing with my car stereo into a white colored compact car. Police just laughed at my broken window at T's parking lot like I was asking for it. Maybe I should just go for Debbie who is an older blond who is a former mermaid dancer now doing backpage. Had some good times in the back room with her too.

Really, stay safe. Crime is just as bad in ft. Myers as it is here.

Paul Hamnet
03-04-14, 19:46
My 1st time having my car broken into I was driving a dodge durango. Now they hit my Buick SUV & its probably a theft ring probably targeting cars that are parked in stripclub & possibly massage parlor parking lots. You can imagine how much underreporting goes on with guys especially if they are married, not to report getting your car broken into an adult entertainment establishment. Thieves don't care about cameras so with the economy still taking a dump, thug life is on the rise.

This can happen anywhere but T's lounge is near a crappy trailer park where the thieves will actually target the parking lots more during the day as there is typically more security out at night especially at the stripclubs.

Stay safe guys.

CaptSeaHorse
03-05-14, 23:53
The hard part about losing Mermaid is I don't know of any other dive joint with average chicks (some slightly below) looking to make deals. Anyone have a suitable replacement?Sadly, there are none. The Landing Strip and The Mermaid were great bars for average chicks at a decent price. I hear Porthole Pub down in North Broward county is similar but there's nothing up here.

CaptSeaHorse
03-06-14, 00:00
Holy crap. Was in search of Chaos for a good time figured I try T's lounge. Nothing happening in the joint during the day so after 15 unproductive minutes I went out to the parking lot to my alarm going off in broad daylight where I witnessed two hispanics fleeing with my car stereo into a white colored compact car. Police just laughed at my broken window at T's parking lot like I was asking for it. Maybe I should just go for Debbie who is an older blond who is a former mermaid dancer now doing backpage. Had some good times in the back room with her too.

Really, stay safe. Crime is just as bad in ft. Myers as it is here.When I moved up here in 98, T's was the bomb. Hot girls, great porn star feature shows, good crowd. Around 2003-2004 with the decline of the porn star shows, the club started to go down hill. I was there in 2009 and it was a slaughter house, ghetto girls, shady crowd. Went back last year, think on a Friday at Happy hour there were 3 guys in there and 5 fat dancers. The older blonde Debbie stage name was I believe Pixie, she some times stays up here in Boynton. I've seen her many times out and about with her massive biker boyfriend. For an older woman she has a smoking body.

Ohmygawwd
03-07-14, 23:54
When I moved up here in 98, T's was the bomb. Hot girls, great porn star feature shows, good crowd. Around 2003-2004 with the decline of the porn star shows, the club started to go down hill. I was there in 2009 and it was a slaughter house, ghetto girls, shady crowd. Went back last year, think on a Friday at Happy hour there were 3 guys in there and 5 fat dancers. The older blonde Debbie stage name was I believe Pixie, she some times stays up here in Boynton. I've seen her many times out and about with her massive biker boyfriend. For an older woman she has a smoking body.T's has really gone downhill. There's never any customers and the girls are awful. Can't see this place staying in business.

FrankSzoll
03-24-14, 15:27
Been trying to give this place a chance lately.

Usually dead all day and barely gets started till midnight.

The hotter girls seem to arrive around one am and only work for a couple hours. The other house girls usually are low grade.

The busier the club the more they charge. Five dollars early evening but if you get there by midnight and its packed they will try to squeeze you for 30 just to get in.

All black girls and 99 percent black customers.

There were a few hot young ones but they never seem to get naked at least not the hottest ones anyway.

The waitresses are pretty hot but usually stay aloff and pretty covered up. There is one I would have loved to get my hands on but she was real tuff to get ahold of.

Private room in back is only 25 and most anything available for 100-130.

I guess I was fortunate to be there last Thur. For the waitresses takeover part two party. Right before close I had the tits out of a cute slim spinner waitress for under $20 and she was happy to dance on me. She had niced be cups and both nipples pierced. I went ahead and made her bottoms into a thong to feel on that tight ass (I love it when the waitresses get freaky) Few minutes later I saw another guy got her out of her whole waitress uniform and she was griding totally naked on the couch for a couple songs.

Meanwhile, I finally got my hands on the hottest waitress there that night by far the hottest girl in the club that night and she was in the mood to play for dollars. Again, less than $20 got her nice titties out and I took the liberty to grope all over them and feel up that ass as well.

Tried to gets get takeout on both hot waitresses but failed. It was a tough environment to work in.

FrankSzoll
03-24-14, 15:43
Looks like Monroes has moved into first place lately as far as having the hottest girls.

Cute black bartender is trying out to be a Dolphins cheerleader. She loves to show off her fine ass and is encourageable. Luv the thought of feelin on cheerleader ass.

Monroes has some of the best lighting to see the girls well and most all the dancers even the hot ones get completely naked.

FrankSzoll
03-24-14, 16:28
Waitress quality has really declined in recent months, but they have this black, haitian young girl named Yami with an absolute 10+ body, perfect tits, big attentive nipples, and a sculpted ass.

She sticks close to the pole and usually tries to keep her panties on to limit the pussy exposure. Best thing is too catch her on the satelitte stage and pull it to the side as your giving her a dollar tip. She tries to come off as a good girl blah blah blah butif you come at her hard and don't play around this good girl does go bad if you can come at her with about 200. Real funny cause if your around the $50 range you would swear this girl would never do it, but sure enough $ makes all the difference and for about 200 she starts to turn and that perfect body can be bought for man's pleasure.

This is the club that the famous Martin County high school teacher was dancing at for a while. She started just waitressing but soon they had her on stage taking it all off. About when she stopped dancing here she finally broke down and took hustler's offer (10 k approx). To spread her piink. And yup, believe it or not Ms. Sprauer willingly wrapped her lips on some dick for private room tips. One night she was trying to upsell to a champagne room and a guy asked what he could do with her back there for that price and I heard her say, "anything you want." Well, needless to say he declined and she wound up sucking dick for much, much less.

Raquelle King (Raquelle Belle famous from " ejokesforguys.com") has also been appearing and dancing naked with pussy out on Tuesdays.

FrankSzoll
03-26-14, 02:39
Been trying to give this place a chance lately.

Usually dead all day and barely gets started till midnight.

The hotter girls seem to arrive around one am and only work for a couple hours. The other house girls usually are low grade.

The busier the club the more they charge. Five dollars early evening but if you get there by midnight and its packed they will try to squeeze you for 30 just to get in.

All black girls and 99 percent black customers.

There were a few hot young ones but they never seem to get naked at least not the hottest ones anyway.

The waitresses are pretty hot but usually stay aloff and pretty covered up. There is one I would have loved to get my hands on but she was real tuff to get ahold of.

Private room in back is only 25 and most anything available for 100-130.

I guess I was fortunate to be there last Thur. For the waitresses takeover part two party. Right before close I had the tits out of a cute slim spinner waitress for under $20 and she was happy to dance on me. She had niced be cups and both nipples pierced. I went ahead and made her bottoms into a thong to feel on that tight ass (I love it when the waitresses get freaky) Few minutes later I saw another guy got her out of her whole waitress uniform and she was griding totally naked on the couch for a couple songs.

Meanwhile, I finally got my hands on the hottest waitress there that night by far the hottest girl in the club that night and she was in the mood to play for dollars. Again, less than $20 got her nice titties out and I took the liberty to grope all over them and feel up that ass as well.

Tried to gets get takeout on both hot waitresses but failed. It was a tough environment to work in.Brie (I think) was the name of the cute spinner waitress who got completely naked on Thur.

Alex (I think) was the name of the hottest waitress and girl in the place on Thur. She got her tits out for less than 20 and got her titties and her ass felt up pretty good. To see her earlier in the nigt with her hair up looking prissy you wouldn't had though it possible.

? hottest waitress on Saturday kept cleaning up money off floor and had perfect size and shape ass but she was shifty and nobody really got anywhere with her and her name is still unknown. I think she's real young and still getting acclimated as appeared the two hottest young dancers who never got naked all night despite getting a pretty good pile of tips.

I don't know why dumbasses would keep throwing money all night at them instead of compelling them to get naked which after all they are strippers so if your giving them money I would imagine they have to do it.

Johnson1
04-16-14, 02:08
Anyone has any one current at wild West?

ToolManWpb
04-16-14, 09:48
I heard they added a 2nd floor for private dances? Any truth? Suppose to be hot hot hot. Thanks for info.

LazyBones
04-19-14, 10:37
I heard they added a 2nd floor for private dances? Any truth? Suppose to be hot hot hot. Thanks for info.Was there a few months ago and they were doing a lot of construction along the wall with a kind of balcony or shelf. Didn't look like a second floor but it could have been. Will check it out when I can.

FrankSzoll
04-19-14, 21:18
Was there a few months ago and they were doing a lot of construction along the wall with a kind of balcony or shelf. Didn't look like a second floor but it could have been. Will check it out when I can.Not really an improvement in my opinion... Maybe for the management but not the customer. Actually I think less private / comfortable than it had been originally- its a tough place to work in.

Believe it or not I have really found that layout itself is one of the biggest factors in getting extra mileage in a club. For instance, DreamGirls used to be very attractive to chill and really make progress with a girl both in the general areas as well as the private areas as opposed to the new design of Monroes which is great I suppose if you are mega rich or just out for a once a year splurge but really makes it very difficult to really get anywhere if you are a regular with a terrestrial budget.

I've had some of the hottest girls a few years back in Dreamgirls including the infamous waitress "Marie" and the then 19 yo newbie now twitter and megastar camgirl "Krystal Blake" as well as several other 8-10's all for $100-300. But now with the Monroe's model and re-styled interior I'm sure it would take $300-500 just to get started with equivalent quality action.

The layout at cheetah is also not very conducive however its better than monroes. Actually, the best available place now where you could really be in business would be Scores / Emperors however there are just no girls there unfortunately. Emperors really started to be an ideal place about a year or so ago with hot waitresses galore and room to work in but the new Scores is just flopping.

FrankSzoll
04-19-14, 22:47
Nyree (not Brie) is the correct name for the spinner waitress that got naked on couch.

I got her number but so far haven't gotten any further. Hard to gettum out of their comfort zone. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's what theyre doing there to begin with. Hood friends invite them and its all they know. The hottest two could be banking at Cheetah 10 min down the road but it is just not in their scope.

I'm not up for giving it a try again tonite, but I tried last week and it was blowing up. I got there 20 min before close and they wanted 25 to park and enter so for 20 min. I reluctantly left. Damn, I was carrying a couple hundred intending to see if anything might develop but just no way I was going to pay 25 just to walk in for 20 min. Not even the exclusive white people places charge nearly that much.

I know it'll be blowin up again tonight and I would still like to try with the other two very hot waitresses, but it is dangerous too. A dancer in Scores this week told me she thought it was another separate shooting they had in their last week again.

FrankSzoll
04-19-14, 22:54
Still dead dead dead.

On Wed afternoon they were hiring people like crazy but then last weekend no customers.

Damn, I should definitely went there last weekend.

Went last night carrying a couple hundred to see what might develop but 20 minutes before closing I was denied entry because I was wearing golf shorts.

Found out infamous / legendary matt barrow (platinum showgirls) was gettin paid well and had 6 weeks to get it going but couldn't. Location still an insurmountable challenge.

Looks like Matt has migrated to Monroes for now.

FrankSzoll
04-19-14, 22:56
Pretty interesting.

Ohmygawwd
04-20-14, 08:14
Pretty interesting.I agree. Cheetah during the day is the best for eye candy. Plenty to choose from.

FrankSzoll
04-20-14, 18:20
Mikayla (formerly of cheetah 2011 and rhino 2012) has been dancing there as her home club for almost a year which is convenient for her livingin p.s.l.

Short little hottie Mikayla has a slight indian look and is a 2009 graduate of ft. Pierce central h.s.

The thing about Mikayla is she never takes off her bottoms even at clubs where it should have been required.

But now... Reports have come in though that Mikayla is applying at Monroe's where ALL the girls must go bottomless on the third song.

Sure would be sexy to finally see that hot little married pussy come out to play.

Anyone done dances with her or privates with her? I'm wondering what kind of mileage is available.

FrankSzoll
04-22-14, 20:40
$7 in singles stuffed in bra of cute and sexy black bartender Got a Titty out. Two or three more and got it out again with nice nipple feel up.

She was definitely enjoying showing out.

Yup this is the sexy ***** that's tryin out to be a dolphins cheerleader and it looks like she really starting to call out for and welcome the attention. Really starting to be responsive to start doing what she needs to for the tips.

She was also showing A LOT of ass.

Had a very pretty 21 yo blond Cuban / African mix being very compliant and offer to come back to my place when she gets off. Thats a first for me In that way ill probably take her up on it soonr.

FrankSzoll
04-25-14, 17:24

Employees were showin up all night. I hung out in the parking lot to pick up road kill..which would've worked like a charm but the haitian restroom people wouldn't leave which made it difficult to pop out of the Bush and make the necessary approach.

REALLY, I can't think of and better serendipitous opportunity. ALMOST won big.

FrankSzoll
04-28-14, 22:36
She worked fri. Afternoon but I missed her.

She did not work pm or the weekend.

Told me she may be taking a lesser paying, more stable job for stability real soon and will probably stop or really cut back dancing..not surprised.

Hopefully she'll show up a few more times (though I doubt it) or I can get her otc.

A week or so ago when I was there she worked nighttime once which didn't suit her particulary well but I did see she did a champagne room and I have a strong sense it was BBBJ with plenty of roaming but no FS. She told me once that she would love to be able to really "spread her legs and enjoy it" and that she couldn't really do that in the club.

FrankSzoll
04-28-14, 22:39
Yami was on days / early evenings most of the week but usually takes off sun and Mon.

She did work Sat. Night from about 8-3 though.

FrankSzoll
04-28-14, 23:08
Finally struck it big here.. After all the exploration / investing... Sometimes you just get a sense- it ebbs and flows.

First time back this Sat. Night in a couple weeks. I guess they are recouperating from the blowouts the last couple weekends cause it was a little on the slow side and only got about half packed and consequently only 10 to get in.

Didn't see Nyree, but Made great progress with the hot waitress "Alex." She was wearing street clothes and once again looked untouchable- hottest girl in there again even though the other waitresses are younger.

Found out that she will in fact do dances for $10 but you got to catch her in a natural way. She will get her titties completely out during dances and allow herself to totally get felt up. She will also get her little ass out and allow it to also be felt up pretty firmly. She won't blatantly let her pussy get handled but that is probably a matter of money. I squeezed and played with her nipples and got some firm handfuls of her ass had a deep enough grip to really feel the heat coming off of her from deeper up under her legs real close to the genitals and between the cheeks.

She is well spoken and only works Thur.-sat. As she has a professional day job- which makes it all the hotter to feel her up like that for $20-40.

She said all the dancers hate her but she doesn't care cause she is close with the owner and trumps them in every way.

I have the idea that it would be hot to offer her 50 to get out of her clothes completely as opposed to just lifting / dropping and maybe have her get on the stage like that for a song or two.

Haven't tried yet but I'm thinking its possible she may do BJ in private area for approx. 100.

FrankSzoll
05-01-14, 06:19
Met and sampled her yesterday on dayshift, she works most days 2-11.

21 yo, this is the first club she ever worked at and she only started month ago; moved from miami living now in wpb.

Prime fresh pussy.

LazyBones
05-02-14, 17:01
Met and sampled her yesterday on dayshift, she works most days 2-11.

21 yo, this is the first club she ever worked at and she only started month ago; moved from miami living now in wpb.

Prime fresh pussy.Sampled?

A little more info would be appreciated. Dance? Mileage? Donation?

Stopped in Monroes on Tuesday and it was dead dead dead at 4 PM.

Thanks.

FrankSzoll
05-12-14, 10:19
Sampled?

A little more info would be appreciated. Dance? Mileage? Donation?

Stopped in Monroes on Tuesday and it was dead dead dead at 4 PM.

Thanks.This was last Wed. Tues and Wed are usually dead everywhere else since S.are. Does $10 dances on these days. I've noticed the same guys migrate to the other clubs on the other weekdays.

Anyhow, she approached me at the bar and because she was top quality I agreed to dance. She used very good technique. She opened-mouth kissed during dance (BTW I've heard it said and found it to be pretty true that if a girl will open mouth kiss she is usually dtf and / or dts) therefore If she is hot I will usually try this as a quick and efficient testing maneuver. Great natural body and likes to touch and be touched- fun and playful. I did 3 songs.

She allowed pussy touching and shallow insertion.wow. She only resisted when I tried a little deeper. She WAS wet and it was a very tight, well-shaped hole. She did the hand-stand technique and put it right in my face twice.

She took off my belt and little later I told her she could take it out (and she really could have done it safely cause no manager's were checking at that time of the day) But she told me "not here." I invited her to come home with me and told her I'm single and live alone. Her reply was, "I work here.".

From this experience I'm pretty sure that she is dtf in champagne room but she probably wants to get $200. I was't about to spend 2++ so I left it at that. Exciting experience, might be worth puttin in a little more work to get her otc.

FrankSzoll
05-12-14, 10:43
Kimmie, very pretty, latin / black mixed MILF (probably the prettiest girl in Cheetah right now) drives form Lauderdale and usually works 6-2.

Face 9.5. Body, unfortunately not quite as good. Maybe 7. Great personality.

Just started dancing for 1st time cause bf went away, but she knows the game.

She has a pretty good grip on things but she will dabble and enjoy favors.

She will not "let you stick it in" for and extra 100 during a lapdance and she is shy to kiss. But she did say that she would suck and fuck in champagne room or even otc if she thinks you are worth a damn and will repeat. I'm pretty sure she comes in at about 200 and maybe a little less if you are regular.

FrankSzoll
05-12-14, 11:16
Sat. Night. $10 to get in before midnight.

Pretty empty with no talent until 1:30 am when all of a sudden at least 5 very interesting girls appeared.

The place is very uncomfortable with really nowhere to sit. But it looks like they have made perhaps a change in the back. Last month the back was $25 VIP and activity happened. But as of this Sat. It is free and very comfortable with seating and tv. The downside is there now appears nowhere for extras but all in all could be an improvement. Black people are soo weird because almost nobody goes in the back area even though it is free and very comfortable and much nicer dancing is available. I had trouble getting dances in the main room because there was no room, but in the back. No problem and the hot ones come to you.

I went a little crazy and sampled all 5 hot dancers.

Gabrielly 25 yo (MILF but she is so tight you'd never know), surprisingly intelligent, never gets totally naked. Got her in the back wouldn't take top off but took off bottoms for great ass grabbing and and spreading and pussy examination. She jumped and would allow NO pussy touching. She's been working there 2 years and travels from Lauderdale cause she "don't want anyone to know she does this." Nice girl but No kissing or intimacy at least not on first meeting. Total 4 dances for $40.

21/ yo from Atlanta trying to buy a car. Very sexy great build body and very cute face. Pussy was dripping wet to the touch, but I only got a very brief touch as she cut that off quickly. Would have liked to follow up with her but she seemed ditzy and clueless... Very young girl like, so it was difficult at least on this try. Total 3 dances for $30.

Waitress, Alex, was getting freaky all night for Mother's Day. She danced in the main room and made about 100+ for a guy dropping money on floor. Then about $40 more for another on couch. She was wearing hard to remove clothes, but her tits and her thong were out in the main room during all this.

Later, in the back Alex was dancing in the room which was much more manageable. A guy did 3 songs and had her titties and whole ass out and she was showing some affection.

Then, she noticed me watching her and came over to couch and gave me personal attention. Did 4 dances for $40 and she was getting pretty freaky with facial kissing / affection. Her tits were fully out and her nipples got an extended squeezing. As soon as she went down to her thong I immediately pulled it down to reveal bare pussy / ass. I have found that in lap dances and champagne rooms usually you must be agressive immediately or else they will try to stall for time and escape with little extras. Anyhow I got Alex pretty much completely naked and I got extended, clear views of her ass and pussy by spreading it apart with both hands and she bent over.

They have 2 new stripper poles by the couches in the backroom. Next time, I think I'm going to try to make Alex get totally naked on one of those poles before agreeing to dances.

I haven't seen Nyree but I did see the other hot waitress (the one who usually stays the most covered up) Caught her in the backroom giving multiple lapdances. No clothes were off but she was getting grabbed pretty well and her ass was coming out of her shorts. She was showing her stomach and it looked hot. When she adjusted her shorts and dropped them pretty much all the way in front I saw she had short Bush..

FrankSzoll
05-14-14, 19:07
Yup Layla has already stopped dancing at Cheetah, trying to be normal; I could tell that was coming- to new to it and too honest and no drug use so it was only the love of money that was keepin her going.

She says she still gets the urge and she'd like to come do it sometimes but I would say that would be very few and far between as she is working full time in the day and easily tires driving from Lauderdale. I'm optimistic that when her daughter finishes school in a couple weeks she may go away for the summer and an opportunity may present itself.

FrankSzoll
05-14-14, 19:50
Yami hot as hell still with new short haircut- she's really in a league of her own. Still not taking her bottoms off. At S.are. (not sure about other places) the girls can opt to pay 50 to work the floor all night and not have to go on stage. I know one or two that does this exclusively. Found out that within limits they will also allow a girl to buy out of removing panties for 25 as well so in other words paying 25 a girl can work her shift and never remove her bottoms on stage. Manager confirmed that this is exactly what Yami has been doing!! Damn.

Yami's schedule seems to be 4-730 then get picked up by pimp / boyfriend for dinner / nap then return from like 11-3... Again a little weird cause I don't really know of any other girl who does it that way and again it looks like she has crafted an exception for herself one way or another. For the most part clubs have a rule against going and coming so once again Weird.

Guess he has figured out that 7-10 is more or less dead time as the night party crowd isn't out yet and the family / afternoon men must be getting home in time for dinner.

BIG News.. As has been commented on before waitress quality at S.are. Has really declined in the last several month. WELL, just found out that Jimena, one of the friendly and interestingly sexy waitresses is very happy to be back IF only on Fridays. She has been driving down to Cheetah Hallandale and continues to do so that must be going well. This is significant because she seems to have returned more "playful" and willing to flirt for $ than ever before. I think that working down there has indoctrinated her for our benefit. Cheetah waitresses are known to be much more "involved" as it is fairly common for Cheetah waitresses to private dance on occassion and allow more touching on the floor. Sooo I am optimistic about getting a piece of Jimena as I remember that she really is just a regular, hot latina girl next door type who is a bit of a party girl but she has really needed some time to be pulled more into the dancer lifestyle (darkside)... Very much like Raquel from Platinum Showgirls who moved onto to dance for the first time at S.are.

Jimena has perfect be+ cups with the characteristic latina large, dark, tight, young-girl aereolas. For just a few dollars she was very attentive and bent her ass over several times and even allowed her unsexy Spearhmint Rhino bottoms to be made into a thong with hands on her ass.

FrankSzoll
05-14-14, 21:14
Spent 2 early Mon. Evening... Not necessarily a great deal so I have mixed feelings.

Don't remember the name exactly but it was the 23 yo little blonde, white cuban, maybe lili or lulu- spoke little English. Perfect petite spinner body- pretty much perfect see-titties and perfect ass on a small frame. Face so so; face acceptable because of the body. BBBJ very, very brief (and probably wouldn't have happened if not for that initial agression technique / I always go "primed" though so any length of BBBJ is a thrill and guarantees her a good "taste" HJ, vaginal finger insertion. Pussy very fresh, very clean and very tight with one finger insertion. She Wanted clitoral stimulation but relented to insertion. As it heated up she took two but it was so tight she really had to be opened up with a little bit of disrespectful force to squeeze them in, but she managed. Couple times as she was getting adjusted to the penetration she asked. Oh gentle. Little bit stressful operating in dance room but she made an earnest effort. She was asking for and would have much prefered champagne which I'm sure would have been a better time but at probably twice the cost.

She been working there about a month and I think she is part of the new group of latin girls. I had heard that members of this group have been really overtly offering extras and not all the other girls like them using that technique for obvious reasons. I wasn't necessarily seeking but she came on very aggressive and willing. So I tried OTC as she was soon to get off and hadn't made much all day and I learned she had moved from Miami and now living in WPB. But she was not really happy at that suggestion and I later found out she probably didn't want to put that much work into it. Likely can be worked out for future but I'm not sure I'm interested.

To her credit, before during and after she was genuinely concerned that I enjoyed myself which stopped me from being cruel and bought her some leeway.

However, I'm certainly uncomfortable with her level of honesty which under different circumstances might have become dangerous. She quoted 1.25 but then tried saying + SEVEN songs so she was pushing for 3. I asked the manager and he let me know it was only 3 songs so as the situation was I could have totally screwed her but I didn't want to be that cruel despite her dishonesty.

She's "one of those" (as most of them are) so just know that going in. Had she been a little more reasonable and trustworthy and less desperate it is likely she could have kept something going and come out much ahead in the long run, but all in all at this point I am doubtful I deal with her again.

XeoMatrix
05-27-14, 17:07
Hello my Strip Joint experts.

New to WPB area have tried Flashdance which never could find any good eye opener, usually went there between 10 p-12 p. Also recently went to Spearmint, and oh my god what a difference. In there I tried the private dances on the weird semi-private areas and even tried the 150 $ private which the girl did a fine job making reach my happiness too bad was inside the pants. I started reading all your posts and seems to me that I'm missing more or that I can get more depending where I go and how much I spend. Teach Me.

So that 150 $ is more of a private dance than how far I need to go to get some extras HJ or even FS on a place like spearmint anyone tried this yet? Any other places you recommend honestly the girl doesn't have to be extreme hot but at least nice to look and touch.

I imagine has to be VIP room but always wonder how much should I consider to spend and where, a lot of you guys mention Cheetahs a lot for this. Was always curious if I could have gotten something extra on that 150 $ 15 min dance too. Again first timer I wouldn't be surprised if they are better offers around. Was planning to come back in spearmint and look for the same girl and maybe go for more. This girl was so fine. Jeez.

Any tips, info, greatly helpful.

ToolManWpb
05-28-14, 00:30
One of my friends worked at the Wild Wild West on Lake worth Road. Lake worth. They have new rooms that are suppose to be very private and fun. Please let me know if he speaks the truth, in the price range mentioned. Thanks.

New to WPB area have tried Flashdance which never could find any good eye opener, usually went there between 10 p-12 p. Also recently went to Spearmint, and oh my god what a difference. In there I tried the private dances on the weird semi-private areas and even tried the 150 $ private which the girl did a fine job making reach my happiness too bad was inside the pants. I started reading all your posts and seems to me that I'm missing more or that I can get more depending where I go and how much I spend. Teach Me.

So that 150 $ is more of a private dance than how far I need to go to get some extras HJ or even FS on a place like spearmint anyone tried this yet? Any other places you recommend honestly the girl doesn't have to be extreme hot but at least nice to look and touch.

I imagine has to be VIP room but always wonder how much should I consider to spend and where, a lot of you guys mention Cheetahs a lot for this. Was always curious if I could have gotten something extra on that 150 $ 15 min dance too. Again first timer I wouldn't be surprised if they are better offers around. Was planning to come back in spearmint and look for the same girl and maybe go for more. This girl was so fine. Jeez.

LazyBones
05-29-14, 11:18
Do you remember what the name of the girl at Spearmint was?

XeoMatrix
05-29-14, 14:26
Do you remember what the name of the girl at Spearmint was?Name was Melissa, latina chick.

FrankSzoll
06-05-14, 19:26
There eere some hot girls here last yr but theyve all gone away maybe ashly and bebe will come back for summer?

Anyhow its free to get in pm and 5 $ After 8 but you do have to buy a drink or two here unlikethe better clubs in wpb so youll need five or ten for drinks and they to tip walk the bar.

So basically no reason to go here with one BIG exception, the bartender and her name is Diana and she is easily an 8 or a 9 by any scale and one of the hottest bartenders in all of wpb, the girl next door suramericana, 23 yo.

She works day shift and she made me precum. Weird and hot to see a girl of this quality in a place like this. She usually wears a one piece thong exposing her very nice ass. She has a young, possessive boyfriend so she's on a tight leash, but I'm going to try to change that. Very nice tits witn pristine light colored young girl nipples. She has recently opened and got accustomed to showing them off so for probably a $3 tip you can check them out and maybe even get a small grope in.

FrankSzoll
06-06-14, 00:21
Sorry about the spelling errors, but I was struggling to post on mobile.

Anyhow, I plan to hit up Senorita's this afternoon and now that I know she has decided to start "working" for tips Diana's tits will most definitely be coming out and she'll be getting her nipples pinched and handled with a little more duration than today. Looking forward to some good cheap fun with her.

FrankSzoll
06-08-14, 23:26
Stopped in Fri night to check it out; its been back open about three weeks now.

Manager telling me they are keeping a long weekend schedule like maybe wed or Thur. Thru sat for the rest of the summer then in the fall they hope to go back to regular full schedule.

There are benefits to the place so I'm trying to stay optimistic. Back around the end of 2012 and beginning of 2013 there was some real value goin on there especially with the waitresses. This has been and is a great place for t. O. I'm not sure exactly why some I'm going to think on it, but I'm almost 100% on multiple attempts getting t. O. On the very SAME night from this place which as I'm sure most will agree is pretty much a pipe dream anywhere else where much more investment is usually needed.

Final analysis for now though, still dead, dead, dead. And nothin else even to mention about it.

HotRocks
06-13-14, 08:15
I never read any reports on Cheetahs in this forum. Anyone care to elaborate? Going to the area soon and would like to hit the best clubs with the best extras. Thanks!

FrankSzoll
06-14-14, 11:56
Waitress Jimena (Anna) (girl next door latina from Loxahatchee / Wellington H. S.), who only works in Wpb on Friday nights.

Seems to be opening up her menu and slowly but surely being indoctrinated.

Big Development! As I suspected it wouldn't be too long.

She is finally making herself available for nude private dances willing to come out of her waitress skirt at Cheetah Pompano.

Ohmygawwd
06-14-14, 23:10
I never read any reports on Cheetahs in this forum. Anyone care to elaborate? Going to the area soon and would like to hit the best clubs with the best extras. Thanks!Extras are available at club, but it's pricey (1 benjamin +). Great place for friendly eye candy during the day shift. But at night, it turns into a whale watching excursion. Friday night, seven straight dancers could all stand to lose at least 20 lbs each. And girls are not allowed to approach customers at the bar. Go figure. I blame it on Fernando, the retarded night manager.

FrankSzoll
06-15-14, 12:19
Waitress Jimena (Anna) (girl next door latina from Loxahatchee / Wellington H. S.), who only works in Wpb on Friday nights.

Seems to be opening up her menu and slowly but surely being indoctrinated.

Big Development! As I suspected it wouldn't be too long.

She is finally making herself available for nude private dances willing to come out of her waitress skirt at Cheetah Pompano.Just got a confirmed report on Jimena while waitressing at cheetah pompano last night.

She is indeed offering lap dances at cheetah but at a premium, $50, which of course pushes the limits of making sense (after all she is not a celebrity or even close to one) - something about a club rule that waitresses must charge a premium. I've heard something of that before, but at cheetah wpb they will usually be very glad to do it at the normal dancer rate.

Anyhow, sure enough, Jimena was gladly offering dances and one guy reported taking her up on it. Sure enough she did remove her waitress dress going down to her bra and a thong. She then popped out of her bra and danced the rest of the song with her very perky be+ cups and large, dark latina, symmetrical aereolas on full display pretty much out in the open as the partitions have been removed from this club after the bust. She grinded her thonged ass on dick while her boobs jiggled facing customer tables for the remainder of song.

If these dances prices are true then it might just be a better idea to try to book her for a 1/2 hour room at Spearhmint Rhino now that we know she is absolutely willing to get naked and play (and even more I have a feeling as she has been getting checkmarks to fit all the tell-tale working girl criteria) She really gets turned on by money and she is not yet accustomed to "dancer level" money so this is a positive. Anything over $ and she is giddy and squirming so 125 would probably do it.