PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

FriskyFrankie
02-18-22, 23:25
Probably the one in West Palm. That's the forum we are in.Figured that but sometimes guys cross post so needed to ask.

FrankSzoll
02-19-22, 22:34
Perfect, this is exacatly the type of reports we need. And I also am very glad we are getting traction with the bartenders / waitresses / doorgirls. The cuban dancers are horrible.

I can also report that Lola is available, AND ALSO IS JANELLE And Nikia! I would invite dm's to assist, but still this site is limiting dm capacity. If anybody would like to leave a fake facebook, or instagram I will try to help. Email addresses are prohibited by this site.

Also, I have plenty of free entrance passes AND free Drink passes to the new Ora club on Southern and I am willing to share them for free. Ora has been blowing up lately.

Blonde bartender originally from NY let me BBFS and cum on her ass for the right price. She works days and nights there sometimes. You will recognize her from the ass tattoo. Won't take much to negotiate good luck.

FrankSzoll
02-19-22, 23:43
Let's definitely get this one. I have never tried with her. If you share intel, I will be glad to help. How much has been offered?

Glad to see your getting more actions with the bartenders there. Lately they have been more attractive, friendlier, and better services than the Cuban dancers. Still trying to get the spinner white blond day shift. She's been there at least 3 years.

FrankSzoll
02-19-22, 23:46
This was especially a great accomplishment by being able to get the photograph! So the big question was How Much did it take?

Blonde bartender originally from NY let me BBFS and cum on her ass for the right price. She works days and nights there sometimes. You will recognize her from the ass tattoo. Won't take much to negotiate good luck.

CrackerJoe
02-20-22, 16:24
Where did you find her? Is she back at cheetah? In the past she only works daytime. Holly shit I hope she still tight!

CrackerJoe
02-20-22, 16:43
The 3 year blond (sometimes a little dirty blond / red) is around 5"3 100 lbs. Works daytime and maybe the hottest female in the building. Haven't visited in daytime in about a year and small talks rejected at $$. Generally hit some of my favorites dancers like Claudia and Paige as I know them very well and they usually grab me the moment they see me. I started night visits due to schedule and seen is completely diffrent. Ended up dating one of the night bartender for a bit. She's not on shift there now, maybe in March.

FrankSzoll
02-20-22, 17:52
She is not back at cheetah, but I will try to help- you would just have to find a way to communicate with me like a fake fb or instagram, since my email is full, and she is tighter than ever since she has been out of the game.

Where did you find her? Is she back at cheetah? In the past she only works daytime. Holly shit I hope she still tight!

CrackerJoe
02-21-22, 18:02
Do not quote this post, will be delete.

Thanks for offer frank.

Instagram luckpot69.

Will delete in 48 h or until you respond.

Thanks again frank and admin.

SlimJim86
02-22-22, 01:16
This was especially a great accomplishment by being able to get the photograph! So the big question was How Much did it take?

Blonde bartender originally from NY let me BBFS and cum on her ass for the right price. She works days and nights there sometimes. You will recognize her from the ass tattoo. Won't take much to negotiate good luck.Thank you my good sir! First time hit me 5 because it was bb but second time was half that still bb still same finish! Second had BBJ as well. As long as she knows you're clean and she gets comfortable it's free game. She's probably a 7 looks and body but 10 in the sheets tight freak! Little spinner 5,1 110 lots of toys and outfits worth the money but a little goofy. Anyone have a chance to talk to her yet you can't miss her?.

SlimJim86
02-22-22, 01:32

Blonde bartender originally from NY let me BBFS and cum on her ass for the right price. She works days and nights there sometimes. You will recognize her from the ass tattoo. Won't take much to negotiate good luck.Thank you my good sir! First time hit me 5 because it was bb but second time was half that still bb still same finish! Second had BBJ as well. As long as she knows you're clean and she gets comfortable it's free game. She's probably a 7 looks and body but 10 in the sheets tight freak! Little spinner 5,1 110 lots of toys and outfits worth the money but a little goofy. Anyone have a chance to talk to her yet you can't miss her?.

OralWonder
02-22-22, 10:31
Blonde bartender originally from NY let me BBFS and cum on her ass for the right price. She works days and nights there sometimes. You will recognize her from the ass tattoo. Won't take much to negotiate good luck.That looks like 10 guys left their load on her. Damn.

MisterPowers
02-22-22, 23:17
That looks like 10 guys left their load on her. Damn.Maybe 5 guys, not 10, LOL.

TrueColo
03-03-22, 13:35
Thank you my good sir! First time hit me 5 because it was bb but second time was half that still bb still same finish! Second had BBJ as well. As long as she knows you're clean and she gets comfortable it's free game. She's probably a 7 looks and body but 10 in the sheets tight freak! Little spinner 5,1 110 lots of toys and outfits worth the money but a little goofy. Anyone have a chance to talk to her yet you can't miss her?.I would love her contact. DM on FB https://www.facebook.com/ju.dat.5/ Thank you.

Rome941
03-08-22, 10:22

Blonde bartender originally from NY let me BBFS and cum on her ass for the right price. She works days and nights there sometimes. You will recognize her from the ass tattoo. Won't take much to negotiate good luck.Hey I'm interested in the bartender message my on FB, I have a stripper in Stuart maybe we can trade info if you're interested.

SlimJim86
03-22-22, 08:00
Hey I'm interested in the bartender message my on FB, I have a stripper in Stuart maybe we can trade info if you're interested.She doesn't bartend anymore she started stripping at Cheetahs her stage name is Pixie. You can just get it right in the club now!

HowardWander
03-23-22, 18:01
Do any of the clubs have nice outdoor spots where you can hang with the women and light up a cigar? TIA.

Milan692
03-24-22, 22:45
Do any of the clubs have nice outdoor spots where you can hang with the women and light up a cigar? TIA.All of the ones I've been to stay indoors.

Spearmint. Cheetahs. Monroes etc.

HowardWander
03-29-22, 00:54
Went to Cheetah. They have some talent and zero qualms about telling you the game there. $$ for a room. 5 for the dancer and anything goes. Just too much for me. Paid for a dance with an absolutely stunning Cuban girl. Wish I could do the VIP. She would have been one hell of a ride. And seriously there were a lot of beautiful women.

Jb983
03-29-22, 13:24
All of the ones I've been to stay indoors.

Spearmint. Cheetahs. Monroes etc.You can smoke cigars in all of them.

SteelMan7
03-30-22, 11:47
Went to Cheetah. They have some talent and zero qualms about telling you the game there. $$ for a room. 5 for the dancer and anything goes. Just too much for me. Paid for a dance with an absolutely stunning Cuban girl. Wish I could do the VIP. She would have been one hell of a ride. And seriously there were a lot of beautiful women.$700 total?

Flight57
03-30-22, 15:19
Went to Cheetah. They have some talent and zero qualms about telling you the game there. $$ for a room. 5 for the dancer and anything goes. Just too much for me. Paid for a dance with an absolutely stunning Cuban girl. Wish I could do the VIP. She would have been one hell of a ride. And seriously there were a lot of beautiful women.Damm, 250 for how long.

2 -3 songs?

CrackerJoe
03-30-22, 18:00
Yea VIP room is 250 for 15 minutes and tip for lady's is addition 200 to 500. If you don't agree what goes on in the back than they will cheat for handjob. Done right with the right lady you can do private dance 25 songs x how many songs it takes you to pop plus tips. I have "heard" tips range from free with 4 songs but generally 200 for cover FS.

CoolBreeze99
03-30-22, 20:36
Done right with the right lady you can do private dance 25 songs x how many songs it takes you to pop plus tips. I have "heard" tips range from free with 4 songs but generally 200 for cover FS.This was the case at Cheetah Pompano before the pandemic. Some of the Latinas would wear skirts. Found out why. FS in the dance area done discreetly. Minimum was 200 to pop within 4-6 songs. There was a Cubana named Jazmin that offered this deal.

Wish I knew where she was today.

HowardWander
03-31-22, 23:48
$700 total?Afraid so.

HowardWander
03-31-22, 23:51
Damm, 250 for how long.

2 -3 songs?So I was told 200 for half hour. Another 5 for the dancer FS. Cracker seems to have a slightly different rate. Either way all in going to be 7+. I could see myself paying 5 all in as some of these girls were fire but 7+. Just too far for me.

FrankSzoll
04-01-22, 19:48
Anyone who wants to maximize their ability to get the hotter girls at a below market price, I would like to invite to work together. .

This post was motivated by my notice of what guys are paying and talking about paying for FS with Cheetah girls. I am pretty sure that we could be successful at getting hotter girls for less by working together. I have found that most girls will usually apply a huge discount for the second guy because they are much more concerning about the total amount of money rather than the total amount of penises, meaning that the per guy cost would be substantially less in a 3 some scenario otc than VIP itc.

Now, some guys are adverse to taking advantage of this angle because of homophobia, but that is not actually an issue in reality because it is not that hard to avoid direct interaction of each other.

In simple terms, these girls that are charging and getting 500-600 , and that some of us are paying, would in most cases, under the right set up, play with 2 guys for the same 500-600, and they would do it outside of the club without time limitations. I have executed this technique with success and it is so much better value all the way around than doing and paying what some of us are.

If anyone wants to move on to better level value and experiences, feel free to pm.

CrackerJoe
04-01-22, 23:21
Short girl around 5 foot around 100 lbs with a plump ass, dark hair? Had her at west palm 100 total, pop on 3rd song. Took the 2nd or 3rd visit. Chatted with her on my first few visit but really went to see my usual.

CrackerJoe
04-01-22, 23:27
Frank I shot you a message to your consultant.

CoolBreeze99
04-02-22, 16:53
Short girl around 5 foot around 100 lbs with a plump ass, dark hair? Had her at west palm 100 total, pop on 3rd song. Took the 2nd or 3rd visit. Chatted with her on my first few visit but really went to see my usual.I so wish this is the Jazmin from Pompano but I'm doubtful. The Jazmin from Pompano is a bit taller than 5'. Straight dark hair. Was shoulder length 2 years ago. Plump ass and all natural, perky double D's. Cubana and barely speaks English.

If you can confirm, I'm heading up to WP.

SlimJim86
04-03-22, 02:16
Anyone else have any luck with Pixie!? 5 foot blonde spinner with tattoo on her ass at cheetahs? Want to know what her rates are now compared to what I paid before she started stripping.

PlGenie
04-03-22, 06:17
Anyone who wants to maximize their ability to get the hotter girls at a below market price, I would like to invite to work together. .

This post was motivated by my notice of what guys are paying and talking about paying for FS with Cheetah girls. I am pretty sure that we could be successful at getting hotter girls for less by working together. I have found that most girls will usually apply a huge discount for the second guy because they are much more concerning about the total amount of money rather than the total amount of penises, meaning that the per guy cost would be substantially less in a 3 some scenario otc than VIP itc.

Now, some guys are adverse to taking advantage of this angle because of homophobia, but that is not actually an issue in reality because it is not that hard to avoid direct interaction of each other.

In simple terms, these girls that are charging and getting 500-600 , and that some of us are paying, would in most cases, under the right set up, play with 2 guys for the same 500-600, and they would do it outside of the club without time limitations. I have executed this technique with success and it is so much better value all the way around than doing and paying what some of us are.

If anyone wants to move on to better level value and experiences, feel free to pm.Looks like that filled up your inbox, let me know if you clear space.

CrackerJoe
04-03-22, 09:47
I so wish this is the Jazmin from Pompano but I'm doubtful. The Jazmin from Pompano is a bit taller than 5'. Straight dark hair. Was shoulder length 2 years ago. Plump ass and all natural, perky double D's. Cubana and barely speaks English.

If you can confirm, I'm heading up to WP.Different jazmin. The one I had was A cup with very plump Latin ass. Speaks perfect English. I nailed her maybe 5 years ago.

Rome941
04-03-22, 17:05
Anyone else have any luck with Pixie!? 5 foot blonde spinner with tattoo on her ass at cheetahs? Want to know what her rates are now compared to what I paid before she started stripping.Do you know what her new schedule is now that she dances?

SlimJim86
04-04-22, 01:25
Do you know what her new schedule is now that she dances?Honestly no because she doesn't have a set schedule anymore. All I know is she mostly does days and told me she's only worked 3 nights. She says she makes her own schedule now and is usually out by 8:30 9 ish but she has a man now I guess so I haven't been able to meet up with her outside the club recently. Wouldn't mind tapping that again but I feel like her club rates may be higher.

LazyBones
04-04-22, 09:37
Hadn't been there in years. But stopped in during the afternoon last week. Most people were sitting at the small bar with the girls who knew them. A nice looking dancer stopped by my table and we started talking then she said it was 15 a dance. I asked. Is that a day price? She said yes so we test drove a few dances. Not high mileage but for the price. Then she said we should get a champaign room for 5 bills. Uh no. Might as well start high I guess. Any other info out there about this place?

SlimJim86
04-04-22, 11:27
Do you know what her new schedule is now that she dances?Update just talked to her this morning she says she works mostly Wednesday through Saturday mostly day through evening and sometimes nights but wouldn't discuss rates. She told me I would have to come in and find out.

FrankSzoll
04-04-22, 15:39
Yes, for sure. I have information about one of the hottest girls ever to come out of our area- an Ex-Hooters girl. She is still very young and may be dancing at Cheetah or Scores. Please describe the dancer you encountered.

Also, I have free admission and free drink passeS which I am willing to share for the new ORA club on Southern- and the place is really nice with some super fresh talent as well.

Please create an instagram or facebook account to connect up with me as my mailbox is perpetually, hopelessly full.

Been there in years. But stopped in during the afternoon last week. Most people were sitting at the small bar with the girls who knew them. A nice looking dancer stopped by my table and we started talking then she said it was 15 a dance. I asked. Is that a day price? She said yes so we test drove a few dances. Not high mileage but for the price. Then she said we should get a champaign room for 5 bills. Uh no. Might as well start high I guess. Any other info out there about this place?

FrankSzoll
04-04-22, 16:08
I do not have first hand information on Pixie at this point, but I can certainly offer some guidance and insight based on my experience.

She has been MIA after her first two weeks of switching to dancing- this was to be expected as her mind and entire discipline balance / stability has been jolted by the influx of next level cash. In general, at least for a while, it will be much more difficult to encounter her as she will no doubt get lazy and even begin trying several different clubs with her newfound freedom. Right now, her mind is probably trying to process how much she is worth and likely as far as she can see right now by the feedback she is encountering, she is probably greatly overestimating. It's like a stock going up, doubling, tripling, and it is no doubt making her wonder / think maybe it could go up 100 fold- so until she learns otherwise and can start to form a more stable valuation, she will be very difficult to encounter. When I was in there last week you couldn't get near her before her stage time, and after her stage time she immediately had multiple guys coming at her like missiles. You would have had to have been very aggressive and cool at the same time to get near her.

Now, additionally, the information that she has just as quickly entered into a dating relationship will further jeopardize any realistic chance at having quality, economical contact with her. Either the boyfriend will go the pimp route (which will make her encounters less authentic and therefore less quality and the pricing will include his premium) or he will have real emotional attachment and if that happens she will likely become totally unavailable for play, at least until she learns the impact of the relationship at which time she will have to make a choice (assuming he doesn't put her on candy to preclude her volition) and since she is totally at all of this for her to process the whole cycle of all that could likely take several months- soooo sit back guys this is a story / work in progress.

Also, no doubt, she is being bid up during this period. Once they start experiencing dancer level money they quickly become spoiled.

All of this is evident by the fact that almost immediately she began failing to keep a regular schedule.

No because she doesn't have a set schedule anymore. All I know is she mostly does days and told me she's only worked 3 nights. She says she makes her own schedule now and is usually out by 8:30 9 ish but she has a man now I guess so I haven't been able to meet up with her outside the club recently. Wouldn't mind tapping that again but I feel like her club rates may be higher.

LazyBones
04-05-22, 11:17
Please create an instagram or facebook account to connect up with me as my mailbox is perpetually, hopelessly full.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012936133551

TrueColo
04-05-22, 22:11
Hadn't been there in years. But stopped in during the afternoon last week. Most people were sitting at the small bar with the girls who knew them. A nice looking dancer stopped by my table and we started talking then she said it was 15 a dance. I asked. Is that a day price? She said yes so we test drove a few dances. Not high mileage but for the price. Then she said we should get a champaign room for 5 bills. Uh no. Might as well start high I guess. Any other info out there about this place?Yes, thee day time private room is usually400-500 and at night could be as a high 800-1,000. The floor managers usually get a cut, so its hard to get a discount. I have had better luck getting to meet the girls outside for less money. I have been able to do that on two separate occasions.

Egoone
04-06-22, 05:01
Yes, thee day time private room is usually400-500 and at night could be as a high 800-1,000. The floor managers usually get a cut, so its hard to get a discount. I have had better luck getting to meet the girls outside for less money. I have been able to do that on two separate occasions.My experience in the daytime has been 200-300 (and I've gotten back there for less). But yeah many girls ask for 400-600, but I've had girls go from 600 to 300 with one counter. I've also been told that the managers get a cut and can confirm that they tell the girls to at least ask for 300.

FrankSzoll
04-06-22, 12:38
Guys,

When I hear talk again of paying 600+, I'm telling you for 600+ a piece, soooo many better doors open to sooo many better experiences and waay hotter girls.

SlimJim86
04-08-22, 00:35
If I can get any new intel on Pixie I will give a whole photo set of nudes and videos that I was able to acquire to the first person who can figure out her new rates and has actively accomplished a successful hookup. I also have her socials and contact information to help the cause!

I do not have first hand information on Pixie at this point, but I can certainly offer some guidance and insight based on my experience.

She has been MIA after her first two weeks of switching to dancing- this was to be expected as her mind and entire discipline balance / stability has been jolted by the influx of next level cash. In general, at least for a while, it will be much more difficult to encounter her as she will no doubt get lazy and even begin trying several different clubs with her newfound freedom. Right now, her mind is probably trying to process how much she is worth and likely as far as she can see right now by the feedback she is encountering, she is probably greatly overestimating. It's like a stock going up, doubling, tripling, and it is no doubt making her wonder / think maybe it could go up 100 fold- so until she learns otherwise and can start to form a more stable valuation, she will be very difficult to encounter. When I was in there last week you couldn't get near her before her stage time, and after her stage time she immediately had multiple guys coming at her like missiles. You would have had to have been very aggressive and cool at the same time to get near her.

Now, additionally, the information that she has just as quickly entered into a dating relationship will further jeopardize any realistic chance at having quality, economical contact with her. Either the boyfriend will go the pimp route (which will make her encounters less authentic and therefore less quality and the pricing will include his premium) or he will have real emotional attachment and if that happens she will likely become totally unavailable for play, at least until she learns the impact of the relationship at which time she will have to make a choice (assuming he doesn't put her on candy to preclude her volition) and since she is totally at all of this for her to process the whole cycle of all that could likely take several months- soooo sit back guys this is a story / work in progress.

Also, no doubt, she is being bid up during this period. Once they start experiencing dancer level money they quickly become spoiled..

FrankSzoll
04-08-22, 13:08
But I'm afraid my guess would be that the new Boyfriend is totally driving this ship at this point.

Anyhow, Slimjim, please leave an Instagram or Facebook and I'll catch up with you to see what I can do.

If I can get any new intel on Pixie I will give a whole photo set of nudes and videos that I was able to acquire to the first person who can figure out her new rates and has actively accomplished a successful hookup. I also have her socials and contact information to help the caus.

SlimJim86
04-15-22, 16:53
Instagram is slimjimmy508. Good news her and the boyfriend broke up so its free game again. I was able to contact her and she will be working this Saturday. She confirmed again she does extras but wouldn't discuss rates only that the room will be $200.

But I'm afraid my guess would be that the new Boyfriend is totally driving this ship at this point.

Anyhow, Slimjim, please leave an Instagram or Facebook and I'll catch up with you to see what I can do.

If I can get any new intel on Pixie I will give a whole photo set of nudes and videos that I was able to acquire to the first person who can figure out her new rates and has actively accomplished a successful hookup. I also have her socials and contact information to help the caus.

FrankSzoll
04-16-22, 19:23
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

FrankSzoll
04-16-22, 19:41
Okay as I suspected she wouldn't come in for dayshift, But here she is now right on time for start of midshift at 7 pm which means she'll probably go till 2 am.

Dayshift already ended and it is already quite busy in here. . She arrived with a ton of energy and already completed a high quality stage set- obvious to tell she is not Cuban. Also, she is again an instant hit- not going to be easy to get close to her.

FrankSzoll
04-16-22, 19:42
[Deleted by Admin]

Greetings Everyone,

FrankSzoll posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

Thanks,

A2

JMorris681
05-03-22, 17:01
I'm from SC and going to be visiting for work in a few weeks. Looking for a great strip club to take clients to in the west Palm area.

'Be had amazing times at Tootsies (no holds barred) down in Miami in the past and contemplated making the drive down. Is it worth it or is there something in the area that comes close?

Many thanks!

CoolBreeze99
05-04-22, 00:50
I'm from SC and going to be visiting for work in a few weeks. Looking for a great strip club to take clients to in the west Palm area.

'Be had amazing times at Tootsies (no holds barred) down in Miami in the past and contemplated making the drive down. Is it worth it or is there something in the area that comes close?

Many thanks!Nothing in the Palm Beach County area comes close to Tootsies. Sorry.

Real Ninja
05-27-22, 22:43
Gentlemongers,

A few weeks ago I made the trek up to The Rose Gentlemens club formally, Flashdance. It was a lackluster visited. Back in the day this was the highest mileage place in all of Florida with the exception of maybe Centro Espanol in Miami. It is a shame to see how much this place has changed. I normally go during the day time. In the past I used to dream of going to Flashdance and I would dream of all types of great extras. During several dreams I got BBBJ and BBFS in the lap dance coaches along the back wall within view of all the patrons at the bar. The good old days.

During this recent visited they did have a handful of girls. As usually all the girls here are 5's and 6's with the ocassional run down 7 that is on the verge of dissent into d**g abuse.

And selling herself on the Trial. However the rules of the club have changed drastically. They did away with the famous 3 for $30 dance specials at the top of the hour. They also did away with the $10 to $15 dances during the day. Now it's $25 a song like the up scale clubs with nicer girls. Most of the girls here don't even get nekked on stage anymore. Some girls still get nekked for the lap dances but from what I could tell most of them only do the dances topless. I stayed here for a few hours and was thoroughly disappointed with the low mileage. None of the girls allowed you to even spread their ch**ks on stage. Long are gone the dreams of FIV right during their stage set and full FIV dreams or BBFS dreams on the lap dance couches.

This will be my last trip for a very long time. Recently I have found that Porthole and Gold in Pompano are now the new high mileage clubs. So I will be sticking to those spots exclusive for the next year or so. I hope The Rose is able to return to its former glory days. Otherwise I am not likely to return.

Stay safe mongers.

Silver3232
05-30-22, 16:56
Nothing in the Palm Beach County area comes close to Tootsies. Sorry.Or Scarlett's. Another great place with loose rules.

Rcl 44
05-31-22, 08:33
Gentlemongers,

A few weeks ago I made the trek up to The Rose Gentlemens club formally, Flashdance. It was a lackluster visited. Back in the day this was the highest mileage place in all of Florida with the exception of maybe Centro Espanol in Miami. It is a shame to see how much this place has changed. I normally go during the day time. In the past I used to dream of going to Flashdance and I would dream of all types of great extras. During several dreams I got BBBJ and BBFS in the lap dance coaches along the back wall within view of all the patrons at the bar. The good old days.

During this recent visited they did have a handful of girls. As usually all the girls here are 5's and 6's with the ocassional run down 7 that is on the verge of dissent into d**g abuse.

And selling herself on the Trial. However the rules of the club have changed drastically. They did away with the famous 3 for $30 dance specials at the top of the hour. They also did away with the $10 to $15 dances during the day. Now it's $25 a song like the up scale clubs with nicer girls. Most of the girls here don't even get nekked on stage anymore. Some girls still get nekked for the lap dances but from what I could tell most of them only do the dances topless. I stayed here for a few hours and was thoroughly disappointed with the low mileage. None of the girls allowed you to even spread their ch**ks on stage. Long are gone the dreams of FIV right during their stage set and full FIV dreams or BBFS dreams on the lap dance couches.

This will be my last trip for a very long time. Recently I have found that Porthole and Gold in Pompano are now the new high mileage clubs. So I will be sticking to those spots exclusive for the next year or so. I hope The Rose is able to return to its former glory days. Otherwise I am not likely to return.

Stay safe mongers.Do you mean Gold Club or Solid Gold.

Milan692
07-09-22, 14:33
Hello gentle mongers, just curious to see what you guys have to say about Cheetahs. It's been a few years since I've been and the last few times were just ok. From recent posts apparently it's gotten better? I normally hit up Rhino or Rachel's and have had excellent dreams. PM if yall have any tips or cool stories. TIA.

KanyeWest
07-17-22, 00:58
For those that are familiar. Is there anything in PBC that's similar in quality to the Porthole down in Pompano?

DomRob
07-28-22, 13:10
I stopped by on 7/26 around 4 pm, it was my first time there. Beer was nice and cold, no cover but you do have to pay $2 for parking.

Dancers are mostly Latina and beautiful. I'm a very picky man, and listen when I say they are beautiful. I chatted with pretty bartender and hanged out with a Cuban 26 yo girl.

Had a $25 dance upstairs and left. Will come back some day. If you know of a place like this in WPB, please let us all know.

Hello gentle mongers, just curious to see what you guys have to say about Cheetahs. It's been a few years since I've been and the last few times were just ok. From recent posts apparently it's gotten better? I normally hit up Rhino or Rachel's and have had excellent dreams. PM if yall have any tips or cool stories. TIA.

StbaIsBest
07-28-22, 23:03
I love the porthole!!

For those that are familiar. Is there anything in PBC that's similar in quality to the Porthole down in Pompano?

Jplw1973
09-27-22, 10:30
After some months away, I was back to Cheetahs on a Monday couple weeks ago during lunch.

Roaster was good, 10-12 girls, mostly latinas and couple Americans. I was approached by a hot Brazilian, she came to my table hold my hand and put my fingers inside her pussy while saying let's go back and fuck. She was very hot and I was curious. We went to the "private" dance spots for a song and he took all her clothes and started dancing over me, then she told me she wanted to fuck there, rate 250, so I declined. She kept dancing and fingering her pussy and asshole, while doing a HJ. Total damage was one song (25) and 10 for tip. It may sound that I was cheap but I never asked her to do HJ and I decided not to overpay.

Milan692
09-27-22, 13:14
After some months away, I was back to Cheetahs on a Monday couple weeks ago during lunch.

Roaster was good, 10-12 girls, mostly latinas and couple Americans. I was approached by a hot Brazilian, she came to my table hold my hand and put my fingers inside her pussy while saying let's go back and fuck. She was very hot and I was curious. We went to the "private" dance spots for a song and he took all her clothes and started dancing over me, then she told me she wanted to fuck there, rate 250, so I declined. She kept dancing and fingering her pussy and asshole, while doing a HJ. Total damage was one song (25) and 10 for tip. It may sound that I was cheap but I never asked her to do HJ and I decided not to overpay.It looks like you got a bonus my dude. 250 is not bad considering rates I've seen elsewhere but I get it. Nice report.

Fighter954
09-27-22, 21:59

Roaster was good, 10-12 girls, mostly latinas and couple Americans. I was approached by a hot Brazilian, she came to my table hold my hand and put my fingers inside her pussy while saying let's go back and fuck. She was very hot and I was curious. We went to the "private" dance spots for a song and he took all her clothes and started dancing over me, then she told me she wanted to fuck there, rate 250, so I declined. She kept dancing and fingering her pussy and asshole, while doing a HJ. Total damage was one song (25) and 10 for tip. It may sound that I was cheap but I never asked her to do HJ and I decided not to overpay.I was there last Saturday and they wanted 500 for the dancer and 200 for the room, (I guess 250 was a good deal) I also declined and I got couple of girls numbers so I can meet them outside the club, but they want the same rates, no deal for me.

ElToro8
09-28-22, 06:52
For those that are familiar. Is there anything in PBC that's similar in quality to the Porthole down in Pompano?The Porthole pub. I don't know if quality is exactly what I would associate with that establishment, but definitely a fun night with some wild women for sure.

One of my all time favorite hangouts due to the level of excitement available at the pub. Not only does it offer some of the finest middle and above average level talent of the local pompano and Broward area, but on any given weekend you may also experience brawls, stabbings, shootings, open sex, open drugs, and many other fun an stimulating experiences.

The pub to me is like a local bar that strippers just happen to hang out in. I enjoy black women and black women dig me for some reason. If you're into dark women (Some sexy ones there for sure) and real white trash chicks (there's been one hot white girl I've seen there) its definitely your place.

It's been a minute since I've been there. Used to stop by every two weeks after business down in Ft. Lauderdale.

Think I have to plan a trip now.

Fighter954
09-29-22, 00:40
Any info about this club?

I will try it this weekend, thanks.

Milan692
10-06-22, 16:38
Any info about this club?

I will try it this weekend, thanks.Let us know man.

Milan692
10-06-22, 16:39
Wondering if any have stepped in this place. Next to Rhinos. Remember getting mixed reviews in the past.

Milan692
10-10-22, 00:02
Stopped by Cheetahs in wpb and the place seemed overly saturated. Parking lot was completely full and the people that were hanging out outside were really ghetto. Decided to go to ol reliable over at Spearmint and have a few drinks. Atmosphere was nice and everyone was super chill as always. Was approached by a mid 30's Cuban by the name of Brianna. Natural rack and man what an ass. Talked a bit and was more open minded once I ordered more drinks. Gave me the run down. Room with full privacy was 9 Ben's. Included a bottle of champagne and FS. The lesser option was a separate section but with curtains which would come down to about half of the original. And lastly the 25 per song dances. She whispered sweet nothings in my ear but thankfully I didn't let junior take over. Opted for the dances even though she lowered the 1st option to 6 Ben's. I politely declined. 3 dances and left. Major case of GPS as I've gotten away with some nice dreams for much much less.

FriskyFrankie
10-10-22, 22:01
Stopped by Cheetahs in wpb and the place seemed overly saturated. Parking lot was completely full and the people that were hanging out outside were really ghetto. Decided to go to ol reliable over at Spearmint and have a few drinks. Atmosphere was nice and everyone was super chill as always. Was approached by a mid 30's Cuban by the name of Brianna. Natural rack and man what an ass. Talked a bit and was more open minded once I ordered more drinks. Gave me the run down. Room with full privacy was 9 Ben's. Included a bottle of champagne and FS. The lesser option was a separate section but with curtains which would come down to about half of the original. And lastly the 25 per song dances. She whispered sweet nothings in my ear but thankfully I didn't let junior take over. Opted for the dances even though she lowered the 1st option to 6 Ben's. I politely declined. 3 dances and left. Major case of GPS as I've gotten away with some nice dreams for much much less.I know we have inflation issues but DAMN!

SumDumbFuk
10-25-22, 12:11

Roaster was good, 10-12 girls, mostly latinas and couple Americans. I was approached by a hot Brazilian, she came to my table hold my hand and put my fingers inside her pussy while saying let's go back and fuck. She was very hot and I was curious. We went to the "private" dance spots for a song and he took all her clothes and started dancing over me, then she told me she wanted to fuck there, rate 250, so I declined. She kept dancing and fingering her pussy and asshole, while doing a HJ. Total damage was one song (25) and 10 for tip. It may sound that I was cheap but I never asked her to do HJ and I decided not to overpay.What's Roaster?

DahBull
10-27-22, 12:24
What's Roaster?I think.

DB.

Real Ninja
10-27-22, 16:35
Gentlemongers,

I came to The Rose during day shift. I don't know why I don't learn my lesson. They had plenty of girls. A few of them were not bad 6's even a 7's. These girls are all jaded AF. It's not even a full nude club anymore. Even though that is how they market themselves. Most girls dances the first two songs without taking anything off, then on the third song they take off their tops. Non of the girls put any effort into the stage sets. This place used to be the best high mileage club. They don't even do dance specials anymore. I really need to stop going.

I also stopped by Runway 69. Around 3 pm They had 2 girls there one was a nasty whale the other with a spinner but not anything special. Neither girl seemed to eager to make any money. The bartender chatted my up more than the dancers.

Happy hunting mongers.

SumDumbFuk
10-31-22, 13:46
Stopped by Cheetah during the week midafternoon. Place was pretty busy. Mostly heavy Latinas and African American chicks from what I saw. I picked the hottest of the bunch. I think she said Portuguese maybe Brazilian. Natural titties and a landing strip above the kittie. Went in the lap dance area. I was surprised how lit it was. We started with some grinding them the hand went up the shorts. DFK which caught me by surprise. Panties were on but she kept showing me the kittie. She started the HJ and I found the kittie with a finger. After a song or two she was real wet. We did this for a while. I left happy and she seemed content and relaxed after I felt some contractions. I might just have to return here. Drinks weren't too expensive either. $1 entry fee to the club and free lunch with drink purchase. She did say private room was FS. I wasn't biting at over 6 big ones for that though.

FriskyFrankie
10-31-22, 22:02
Stopped by Cheetah during the week midafternoon. Place was pretty busy. Mostly heavy Latinas and African American chicks from what I saw. I picked the hottest of the bunch. I think she said Portuguese maybe Brazilian. Natural titties and a landing strip above the kittie. Went in the lap dance area. I was surprised how lit it was. We started with some grinding them the hand went up the shorts. DFK which caught me by surprise. Panties were on but she kept showing me the kittie. She started the HJ and I found the kittie with a finger. After a song or two she was real wet. We did this for a while. I left happy and she seemed content and relaxed after I felt some contractions. I might just have to return here. Drinks weren't too expensive either. $1 entry fee to the club and free lunch with drink purchase. She did say private room was FS. I wasn't biting at over 6 big ones for that though.Haven't been there in years (pre-Covid) so they seem to really be trying to take a unreasonable chunk from our wallets. Guess they haven't figured out we simply trying to rent the pussy and not buy it!

GregSFun
11-01-22, 07:25
Haven't been there in years (pre-Covid) so they seem to really be trying to take a unreasonable chunk from our wallets. Guess they haven't figured out we simply trying to rent the pussy and not buy it!I've been visiting Cheetah weekly since Covid; I think the girls are diverse and appealing, The food is good (lunches are free), and the drink prices reasonable. I decided to get a VIP card (2 free drinks and 1 hr champagne room), and am treated well by the staff. I usually am there during lunch time or early dinner. I usually leave by 7:30 pm.

SlimJim86
11-01-22, 14:42
I've been visiting Cheetah weekly since Covid; I think the girls are diverse and appealing, The food is good (lunches are free), and the drink prices reasonable. I decided to get a VIP card (2 free drinks and 1 hr champagne room), and am treated well by the staff. I usually am there during lunch time or early dinner. I usually leave by 7:30 pm.Who are the best go to girls if you know what I mean and does the VIP card make it more worth it?

FriskyFrankie
11-01-22, 22:14
I've been visiting Cheetah weekly since Covid; I think the girls are diverse and appealing, The food is good (lunches are free), and the drink prices reasonable. I decided to get a VIP card (2 free drinks and 1 hr champagne room), and am treated well by the staff. I usually am there during lunch time or early dinner. I usually leave by 7:30 pm.If it can be told, how much did the VIP card set you back and are they still offering different levels of cards?

BallsOfGod
11-05-22, 08:08
Visited The Rose late afternoon midweek. Mostly 5's, 6's, 7's. One strong 8.

The vast majority of the girls only get topless by the end of their 3rd song. One didn't take off a stitch and a bunch of gents STILL tipped her like crazy. WHY?

And (I guess it is just a sign of the times) but nearly every girl is strictly buried in their phones while not dancing. Either that or chattering away in Spanish with their dancer friends. Paying little to no attention to trying to flirt with the customers. Just weird. How do they make money? Are they just all updating their *.

ForgottenFrodo
11-06-22, 16:41
They mainly make money off of rooms there, TBH. Not that I mind; I love the skeevy little neighborhood strip clubs. Near and dear to my. Heart.

Visited The Rose late afternoon midweek. Mostly 5's, 6's, 7's. One strong 8.

The vast majority of the girls only get topless by the end of their 3rd song. One didn't take off a stitch and a bunch of gents STILL tipped her like crazy. WHY?

And (I guess it is just a sign of the times) but nearly every girl is strictly buried in their phones while not dancing. Either that or chattering away in Spanish with their dancer friends. Paying little to no attention to trying to flirt with the customers. Just weird. How do they make money? Are they just all updating their *.

GregSFun
11-07-22, 07:29
If it can be told, how much did the VIP card set you back and are they still offering different levels of cards?The Ruby (top) VIP card goes for 2,500 per year. I figure I get my money's worth if I use it for one champagne room per month (300 per month). I know they still have a black card for approximatly 1,500 per year. The champagne room discount is only for 1/2 hour with the black card, and 1 free drink, instead of two.

FriskyFrankie
11-07-22, 22:59
The Ruby (top) VIP card goes for 2,500 per year. I figure I get my money's worth if I use it for one champagne room per month (300 per month). I know they still have a black card for approximatly 1,500 per year. The champagne room discount is only for 1/2 hour with the black card, and 1 free drink, instead of two.Many thanks for the info!!

Milan692
11-18-22, 14:04
Had a dream I stopped by Cheetahs last night. Parking lot was half full so maybe I thought it wouldn't be busy on a Thursday night. Paid $5 for parking which is fine. Cover was 10. Inside the place was pretty packed. Was planning on just hanging by the bar but all of the seats were taken by old dudes. Managed to get a drink by a really cool blonde bartender. Next I heard someone behind me telling me to sit with her by the single tables. I said well wth I'm already here and need to treat myself. Met a young Cuban Mexican with a killer body. We chatted for a bit and she became more comfortable with me since her English isn't all that polished. I knew the convo would eventually end where it had to but I didn't mind. Bought her a shot and went to dance. She def enjoys what she does and I guess I made her more comfortable and easy going. We were both hot and so I asked for the room to which her face lit up. Dance was $1 Ben for multiple songs (lost count) and room was $2 Bens plus 5 Bens for her. Its alot I know Gents but man was she worth it. We were brought champagne (not prosecco LOL) and some cheese and grapes. Thursday night football was on but we got down to business. She showed me how wet she was and rode cowgirl like a champ. Few other positions with DFK. Never was interrupted or rushed. Managers were super relaxed and welcoming. Got dressed and we exchanged numbers. Told me it's best to hit her up for incalls or outcalls in the long run. I treated myself band yes its expensive but hell she was gorgeous. Will repeat but most likely at her place.

OralWonder
11-18-22, 15:17
Had a dream I stopped by Cheetahs last night. Parking lot was half full so maybe I thought it wouldn't be busy on a Thursday night. Paid $5 for parking which is fine. Cover was 10. Inside the place was pretty packed. Was planning on just hanging by the bar but all of the seats were taken by old dudes. Managed to get a drink by a really cool blonde bartender. Next I heard someone behind me telling me to sit with her by the single tables. I said well wth I'm already here and need to treat myself. Met a young Cuban Mexican with a killer body. We chatted for a bit and she became more comfortable with me since her English isn't all that polished. I knew the convo would eventually end where it had to but I didn't mind. Bought her a shot and went to dance. She def enjoys what she does and I guess I made her more comfortable and easy going. We were both hot and so I asked for the room to which her face lit up. Dance was $1 Ben for multiple songs (lost count) and room was $2 Bens plus 5 Bens for her. Its alot I know Gents but man was she worth it. We were brought champagne (not prosecco LOL) and some cheese and grapes. Thursday night football was on but we got down to business. She showed me how wet she was and rode cowgirl like a champ. Few other positions with DFK. Never was interrupted or rushed. Managers were super relaxed and welcoming. Got dressed and we exchanged numbers. Told me it's best to hit her up for incalls or outcalls in the long run. I treated myself band yes its expensive but hell she was gorgeous. Will repeat but most likely at her place.Wow 8 Bens is a lot. Let us know how much cheaper it is if you do an incall with her?

Milan692
11-20-22, 19:44
Wow 8 Bens is a lot. Let us know how much cheaper it is if you do an incall with her?So she's charging 5 Bens for 2 hrs.

OralWonder
11-21-22, 11:12
So she's charging 5 Bens for 2 hrs.Did you take her up on that offer?

Jplw1973
12-21-22, 13:17
Is any of the strip clubs non smoking? I hate the smell after going to Cheetahs.

Milan692
02-05-23, 16:15
Stopped by Spearmint on an invitation from a friend. Usually the girls are very friendly and chill. Sat at the bar with a friend and ordered drinks to scope out the land. We were approached by a mid 30's chick with huge bolt ons. Was very adamant about buying her drinks and going to the back for a dance. We told her were just wanted to hang out for a bit. She got annoyed and left (although she came back 3 more times). Girls were too busy with VIP tables and the floor began to die down so we left to Cheetahs. There the atmosphere was alot more live. More dancers and even the music was better. Instantly we were approached by a cute 9/10 cuban. She didn't hesitate to grab my junk and kiss my neck. She quickly signaled to her friend who unfortunately for my buddy was an older woman who is clearly past her prime, to come over. We had shots and hell I was in the mood so we went to the back for 3 dances. I think she might've had her fair share of drinks bc she wouldn't let go of Junior LOL anyway we agreed to just 3 songs. However, she offered a HJ for 200 which I declined politely but she kept insisting and started to jerk me off. She said ok that will be 200 to which I asked "For what? Just pulling for 10 sec?" I gave her 120 and she got confrontational. I explained that I never agreed and got my drink and left. She circled back later on but I was put off. Noobs beware.

Milan692
04-24-23, 02:42
Had told myself I was never going back to this place after a terrible experience with Neena but I said wth and stopped by. Place was slow but girls were cute. Went for a drink at the bar to the right and who's sitting there with a client? Neena LOL. I wanted to help a brother out but buddy was a lost cause. I turned around and sat as t the other bar and began chatting with a cute 27 yr old Cuban named Scarlett. Super cool and fun chick. Not sure if she speaks any English but we talked and had a few drinks. After a dance she convinced me to try a room for HH. I was extremely hesitant and told her about my previous experience to which she promised would never happen with her. We went for it and went upstairs to their VIP rooms. Manager was really nice (different from last time) and brought us drinks. Scarlett went to business with CBJ and reverse cowgirl. Tremendous body. Turned around for some cowgirl and wow she's well worth it guys. Got off and continued with CBJ till I popped. Very nice time. Yes its pricey but she came through.

LakeWorth2020
04-25-23, 22:21
Had told myself I was never going back to this place after a terrible experience with Neena but I said wth and stopped by. Place was slow but girls were cute. Went for a drink at the bar to the right and who's sitting there with a client? Neena LOL. I wanted to help a brother out but buddy was a lost cause. I turned around and sat as t the other bar and began chatting with a cute 27 yr old Cuban named Scarlett. Super cool and fun chick. Not sure if she speaks any English but we talked and had a few drinks. After a dance she convinced me to try a room for HH. I was extremely hesitant and told her about my previous experience to which she promised would never happen with her. We went for it and went upstairs to their VIP rooms. Manager was really nice (different from last time) and brought us drinks. Scarlett went to business with CBJ and reverse cowgirl. Tremendous body. Turned around for some cowgirl and wow she's well worth it guys. Got off and continued with CBJ till I popped. Very nice time. Yes its pricey but she came through.What was ticket for all?

Milan692
04-26-23, 16:50
What was ticket for all?About 9 Benz.

Hari Balzak
06-21-23, 14:34
Since the streets are dry, I'll try the next best thing (the club on Purdy Lane). Who wants to join me this Sunday afternoon?

Milan692
06-21-23, 17:54
Since the streets are dry, I'll try the next best thing (the club on Purdy Lane). Who wants to join me this Sunday afternoon?That place is rough man. Not once have I seen higher than a 6 LOL.

Hari Balzak
06-21-23, 19:08
That place is rough man. Not once have I seen higher than a 6 LOL.Wow! Times have changed since I've been there. Back then, walking was a stripper's side hustle.

Good looking out.

Hari.

StainGlass
07-01-23, 04:16
Coming to your joyful area for a few days.

Wondering are there any strip clubs more with black strippers?

SG.

Milan692
07-01-23, 12:24
Coming to your joyful area for a few days.

Wondering are there any strip clubs more with black strippers?

SG.Sugar daddy's on Military used to be one but they closed. Your best bet would be the red rose on purdy or Spearmint.

Himeros32
07-03-23, 11:30
Will be in Jupiter for work later this week and am thinking of grabbing an Uber to a club in WPB. Won't really have time to scout out multiple clubs, so which would be the best bang for the buck, sure thing for a good time?

GregSFun
07-05-23, 07:22
Will be in Jupiter for work later this week and am thinking of grabbing an Uber to a club in WPB. Won't really have time to scout out multiple clubs, so which would be the best bang for the buck, sure thing for a good time?I have VIPs at several Clubs; The closest one to Jupiter is Rachel's; It has terrific food and beautiful women. Unfortunately, it is very expensive, and the girls are rude, unless you spend A Lot of money on them (they want $1 k for 1/2 hour champagne room). My personal favorite is Cheetah's; It is Veteran (Marine Corps) owned and operated, free lunch from 11:30 until 3 pm, reasonable drink and food prices (pretty good food, especially the wings). Girls are diverse (mostly Latina), fairly attractive, friendly and reasonable (they usually settle for $300 for 1/2 champagne room). Monroe's and Spearmint Rhino also have good reputations.

Silver3232
07-05-23, 14:17
Sugar daddy's on Military used to be one but they closed. Your best bet would be the red rose on purdy or Spearmint.Porthole if you want to make the drive to Sample. A few 7's in that place on the right night.

Himeros32
07-06-23, 07:57
I have VIPs at several Clubs; The closest one to Jupiter is Rachel's; It has terrific food and beautiful women. Unfortunately, it is very expensive, and the girls are rude, unless you spend A Lot of money on them (they want $1 k for 1/2 hour champagne room). My personal favorite is Cheetah's; It is Veteran (Marine Corps) owned and operated, free lunch from 11:30 until 3 pm, reasonable drink and food prices (pretty good food, especially the wings). Girls are diverse (mostly Latina), fairly attractive, friendly and reasonable (they usually settle for $300 for 1/2 champagne room). Monroe's and Spearmint Rhino also have good reputations.Thanks for the information! Hoping to get to one tonight.

Milan692
07-22-23, 15:23
Was close to the area and had a few recommendations from close friends about this place. From the outside it looks like its stuck in the 90's but the inside was pretty cool looking. Girls were cute and bartenders were attentive and chill. Had a blast. Private dances were on another level. New fav spot. Too bad it's a bit of a drive.

StainGlass
08-08-23, 22:23
Are there any ghetto clubs in the area? Some of these in other cities are nude and some are not. There are a few predominently black / ghetto clubs in Atlanta, where it does have a stink, but has some good options for black girls.

Considering all these high-end spearmint and rhino and others, wondering about these lower end options?

Any options that you can throw at me, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Stain Glass.

Milan692
08-09-23, 00:18
Are there any ghetto clubs in the area? Some of these in other cities are nude and some are not. There are a few predominently black / ghetto clubs in Atlanta, where it does have a stink, but has some good options for black girls.

Considering all these high-end spearmint and rhino and others, wondering about these lower end options?

Any options that you can throw at me, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Stain Glass.Theres one on purdy and military trail called the red rose or something. It used to be called flashdance.

StainGlass
08-09-23, 23:08
This was a true ghetto club.

BAD (take it with a grain of salt): The stench when entering was too bad that I literally was holding back the throw up. Took 10 mts to get the hang of it. - My belief is the stench was from the adjacent trash can... other parts of the club did not stink up as much, and I am guessing this was just a one-time occurrence on stench.

GOOD: Even at 6 pm, there about 15+ girls outside, predominantly Cubano, few Blacks. 6's upto 8's. Thiccs, spinners, busties. Fully Nude. Many of the girls dancing went upto fully nude on the dance area.

The VIP room was 75 $, but one of the good looking cubanitas opened up her app to speak to me in english. She was quoting for the "sexo" and then the regular "private dances". Most of them quote 25 $ / dance on the private dance area, and atleast this girl mentioned about the 250 - 275 $ for the "sexo" in the VIP.

So, looks to be a good option here.

5 $ to enter before 8 PM and 10 $ to enter after 8. Club is open from 12 noon to (5 AM or whatever).

SG.

Theres one on purdy and military trail called the red rose or something. It used to be called flashdance.

Milan692
08-12-23, 00:22
Stopped by to check out any action. Last time I came here was a few yrs ago and the talent was lackluster. It was around 6 pm and usual procedure from last time. Pat down and 10 cover. Not many clients inside but there were many girls ranging from hell no to damn she's cute. Bartender was cool and I sat down at the bar. A cute blonde cuban approached me and we chatted a bit. Tells me about the pvt room and rates. Not a clock watcher at all. Overall excellent time.

Soflo14
09-14-23, 10:08
I checked out Ora off southern finally. I used to valet cars there back when it was double d's but haven't been back since. I walk in, and the girls look bored as shit. Which is understandable, because it's dead at 1 am on a Wednesday. There was like 3 guys in the place and none of them spending money. I sit at the bar and make small talk with the bartender who became much more friendly when she realized I actually tip. After drinking a couple beers, a stripper sits next to me, but it was less like a vulture who spotted money and more like just someone sitting next to you on a public bench. We ignored each other few a while, and I was watching the girls on stage through the mirror, and noticed they do not take their bottoms off. Finally I asked how much for a dance. She said the standard $25 a song, so I said I'll do one song. She took me to the lap dance area, and starts dancing it was alright, nothing to write home about, but I've had worse. She kept mentioning how they're not allowed to take their bottoms off at this club and that she's really sorry about it. It didn't bother me none. She let the hands roam a little bit here and there, but would divert my hands to her tits or ass if I ever got too confident. I was keeping track of how many songs in my head. After the second one I asked what we're at, she said we're going into the third song, I said alright time for me to go, she charged me for three songs, I didn't argue, that kind of rubbed me the wrong way, but I'm not one to fuss, I'll just keep it in mind for next time.

I asked how much for a private room, she quoted me $150. For $150 I was all in, she made a big scene of calling her manager over and telling him I want a private room, he quoted me $650. I had to hang my head in shame and admit that $650 is entirely too rich for my blood. After trying to convince me for a little more he realized that even if he robbed me at gun point, I wouldn't have $600 to give him, so he walked away, she asked me to buy her a drink, I obliged, we sat at the bar and chatted about.

Her life for a bit, shit got a little heavy, and then I woke up from my dream in my own bed.

As far as strip clubs go, you'll have a much better time at cheetah or spearmint.

Milan692
09-14-23, 14:10
I checked out Ora off southern finally. I used to valet cars there back when it was double d's but haven't been back since. I walk in, and the girls look bored as shit. Which is understandable, because it's dead at 1 am on a Wednesday. There was like 3 guys in the place and none of them spending money. I sit at the bar and make small talk with the bartender who became much more friendly when she realized I actually tip. After drinking a couple beers, a stripper sits next to me, but it was less like a vulture who spotted money and more like just someone sitting next to you on a public bench. We ignored each other few a while, and I was watching the girls on stage through the mirror, and noticed they do not take their bottoms off. Finally I asked how much for a dance. She said the standard $25 a song, so I said I'll do one song. She took me to the lap dance area, and starts dancing it was alright, nothing to write home about, but I've had worse. She kept mentioning how they're not allowed to take their bottoms off at this club and that she's really sorry about it. It didn't bother me none. She let the hands roam a little bit here and there, but would divert my hands to her tits or ass if I ever got too confident. I was keeping track of how many songs in my head. After the second one I asked what we're at, she said we're going into the third song, I said alright time for me to go, she charged me for three songs, I didn't argue, that kind of rubbed me the wrong way, but I'm not one to fuss, I'll just keep it in mind for next time.

I asked how much for a private room, she quoted me $150. For $150 I was all in, she made a big scene of calling her manager over and telling him I want a private room, he quoted me $650. I had to hang my head in shame and admit that $650 is entirely too rich for my blood. After trying to convince me for a little more he realized that even if he robbed me at gun point, I wouldn't have $600 to give him, so he walked away, she asked me to buy her a drink, I obliged, we sat at the bar and chatted about.

Her life for a bit, shit got a little heavy, and then I woke up from my dream in my own bed.

As far as strip clubs go, you'll have a much better time at cheetah or spearmint.Yeah I haven't read many good reviews on that place. Tbh if you want to have a good time Spearmint is nice. Roses gentleman's club is the def of ghetto but gets the job done.

Soflo14
09-15-23, 06:49
Yeah I haven't read many good reviews on that place. Tbh if you want to have a good time Spearmint is nice. Roses gentleman's club is the def of ghetto but gets the job done.I haven't been to spearmint in years, but I always had a good time at that place. Never been to rose before. I’ll have to check it out

Milan692
09-21-23, 00:27
Stopped by after a night out with some buddies from out of town. I keep reviewing this place lately bc it just draws me back. Keep in mind that I've been to pretty much all of the clubs in pbc save for Ultra and the one by the airport. Drink prices are pretty consistent throughout and yes this place can get ghetto as can be but I feel like if you're not an obnoxious asshole you'll be fine. Now during the weekdays it's pretty dead and most of the girls have left but I hit the jackpot this night. Cute Cuban (only my vets can get her name and details). Took some shots and off we go. Dream was 10/10.).

Milan692
10-10-23, 00:50
Stopped by the Rose again on Purdy and had an amazing time with my ATF here. Cute Cuban with excellent skills. Got us a room. Daty, bbj, cowgirl and k9 all included. Great time.

WheelRod
12-15-23, 13:38
Cheetah is my favorite strip club. I know extras are more easily available at places in Broward, but the girls here are usually pretty and friendly. The bar staff is what puts this place over the top. It just feels like a neighborhood bar that happens to be a strip club. Also, a much better clientele.

I walked in earlier this week around 2 pm and the scene was much different than I remembered from last time. It seemed like Diamond Dolls North. All Latina, mostly fake, and VERY aggressive. Almost every girl I talked to was there new-ish. Only one seemed genuinely nice. Chloe. There was another girl, Wendy, who has great natural tits and good curves overall. Tattoo on her leg. Not as good of a dance as Chloe but her fits were amazing to look at and touch. Made up for the just okay dance. I was hoping to see Claudia but she wasn't there.

I'll go back again for sure. Hopefully it was just a fluke or some extra push because do the holidays.

Milan692
12-15-23, 17:39
Cheetah is my favorite strip club. I know extras are more easily available at places in Broward, but the girls here are usually pretty and friendly. The bar staff is what puts this place over the top. It just feels like a neighborhood bar that happens to be a strip club. Also, a much better clientele.

I walked in earlier this week around 2 pm and the scene was much different than I remembered from last time. It seemed like Diamond Dolls North. All Latina, mostly fake, and VERY aggressive. Almost every girl I talked to was there new-ish. Only one seemed genuinely nice. Chloe. There was another girl, Wendy, who has great natural tits and good curves overall. Tattoo on her leg. Not as good of a dance as Chloe but her fits were amazing to look at and touch. Made up for the just okay dance. I was hoping to see Claudia but she wasn't there.

I'll go back again for sure. Hopefully it was just a fluke or some extra push because do the holidays.Hit up the Rose on purdy. A little hood but the girls are cool and not aggressive. Trust me I've been to most of not all the strip clubs in west Palm including DD and for the price you can't beat this place.

Irxcks
12-16-23, 18:10
Stopped by the Rose again on Purdy and had an amazing time with my ATF here. Cute Cuban with excellent skills. Got us a room. Daty, bbj, cowgirl and k9 all included. Great time.What was your total spending by the end of the night?

Irxcks
12-16-23, 18:16
Stopped by the Rose again on Purdy and had an amazing time with my ATF here. Cute Cuban with excellent skills. Got us a room. Daty, bbj, cowgirl and k9 all included. Great time.What was your total spending by the end of the night?

Punkox
12-25-23, 14:10
Stopped by on Christmas Eve because I happened to be in the area. Nice selection of dancers black, white, and Latina. All ranged from 6-8. No uglies but also no 9's or 10's like I have seen at Scarletts and Rachel's. I arrived at 8:30 and stayed for about an hour. Cover was 10. Got a domestic beer for 6. Apparently they are known for their food but I had just came from dinner so I did not partake. Decent atmosphere, cool staff. I counted 6 dancers. Had a decent lap dance from a white girl with good friction in the LD area. 25/ dance. Got the feeling no extras but maybe TO is available. Didn't test the waters on this trip but I will try again soon and report back.

Rcl 44
01-07-24, 07:40
Stopped by the Rose again on Purdy and had an amazing time with my ATF here. Cute Cuban with excellent skills. Got us a room. Daty, bbj, cowgirl and k9 all included. Great time.Any white girls there these days?

Milan692
01-07-24, 18:29
Stopped by on Christmas Eve because I happened to be in the area. Nice selection of dancers black, white, and Latina. All ranged from 6-8. No uglies but also no 9's or 10's like I have seen at Scarletts and Rachel's. I arrived at 8:30 and stayed for about an hour. Cover was 10. Got a domestic beer for 6. Apparently they are known for their food but I had just came from dinner so I did not partake. Decent atmosphere, cool staff. I counted 6 dancers. Had a decent lap dance from a white girl with good friction in the LD area. 25/ dance. Got the feeling no extras but maybe TO is available. Didn't test the waters on this trip but I will try again soon and report back.Careful with the VIP. Got scammed here once. Second time was ok but the prices are steep.

Milan692
01-07-24, 18:30
Any white girls there these days?I've only seen one and she's a little on the chubby side. Cool personality but not my type.

ForgottenFrodo
01-18-24, 13:19
I've only seen one and she's a little on the chubby side. Cool personality but not my type.She is a bit curvy, and that may not be everyone's type, that's for sure.

IMO (if she's the same as I'm thinking), totally worth it.

Milan692
01-19-24, 18:43
She is a bit curvy, and that may not be everyone's type, that's for sure.

IMO (if she's the same as I'm thinking), totally worth it.Prob the same one. Really nice and cool demeanor. I think she's new to Rose.

Irxcks
01-30-24, 22:00
Saw a tall darkskin girl, asked for her name and she said Jada. Anyone got info on this one?

Milan692
03-10-24, 20:19
Stopped by after some late night partying. My go to Ruby was there but this night I came for her friend Carolynn. Cute late 20's cuban. We've had our fun in the past but it had been a long long time. We chatted and we hit up VIP. CBJ, mish, RCG, CG. Not a clock watcher either. Great time.

ForgottenFrodo
03-15-24, 13:51
Stopped by after some late night partying. My go to Ruby was there but this night I came for her friend Carolynn. Cute late 20's cuban. We've had our fun in the past but it had been a long long time. We chatted and we hit up VIP. CBJ, mish, RCG, CG. Not a clock watcher either. Great time.I've found the daytime shift there to be more reliable and laid-back in terms of extras availability. Late night it's a party atmosphere (IIRC), and many girls seem to rush through VIP at night. Good on you for finding a good one.

Dykstra
03-23-24, 10:01
Had a dream at Rose when I stopped by late afternoon on a weekend with a Cuban girl, Valeria, kinda thin but nice ass. Damage was $$ for her. She is a good time very good at taking a pounding. I've had success with her in the past always down to play. Saw another one called herself Monica had on a red string bikini ass looked great, tried to get her to play but said she wasn't up to it that day, has anyone had success with her? Damage?

Stay safe.

Milan692
03-24-24, 13:05
Had a dream at Rose when I stopped by late afternoon on a weekend with a Cuban girl, Valeria, kinda thin but nice ass. Damage was $$ for her. She is a good time very good at taking a pounding. I've had success with her in the past always down to play. Saw another one called herself Monica had on a red string bikini ass looked great, tried to get her to play but said she wasn't up to it that day, has anyone had success with her? Damage?

Stay safe.I've only been with Ruby and Carolynn. Ruby is a cuban with short hair and bolt ons. Carolynn is another Cuban. A little thicker but equally loves to play.

Young561
04-08-24, 19:56

Stay safe.Is "Rose" actually monroes?

Milan692
04-08-24, 22:37
Is "Rose" actually monroes?No the rose is one purdy and military.