PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Param Ahmad
04-06-10, 04:12
According to a report dated March 17, 2010 found at http://www.wpbf.com/news/22864957/detail.html, twelve men were arrested for soliciting female police officers posing as prostitutes (street walkers) at Military Trail & Lake Worth Road in West Palm Beach. The West Palm Beach Police web site outlines efforts being made to arrest men soliciting prostitutes: http://www.wpbpolice.org/pipe.php. So far I'm aware of no reports of police arresting men patronizing the "lingerie modeling" or "all girl staff" shops in West Palm Beach. In these shops or on the street, you can be arrested for just saying certain words, so be careful what you say, lest your words place you in violation of Florida's prostitution law, which can be found at http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0796/SEC07.HTM.

Chris561
02-18-11, 00:57
Saw this young cute redhead walking towards the Walgreens on the corner of Broadway / US1 and Blue Heron. I saw her as I was driving home around 3 or 4pm. She is very cute and can't be any older than 18 or 19 I suspect (and I hope). When I saw her she just had this vulnerable, run-away look about her.

I thought she was just some white chick walking through the hood and I couldn't immediately identify her as belonging to one, or both, of two related categories, Junkie and Hooker. I can usually determine this in seconds. If I hadn't been in the car with other people I would have picked her up right then and there. However, she stayed on my mind around midnight I decided to actually walk down the same street I had earlier saw her on. (I live in the area so I don't suggest anyone else go walking around that neighborhood after dark.)

I saw her walking up the street and called her over. As she walked over to me I could see that this girl was young indeed, her body didn't exhibit that early wear-and-tear that you might find in the girls who use hard drugs. We had a brief exchange, I made her an offer and surprisingly she said, no I wasn't offering enough."That ain't shit" is what she said exactly. I noticed two things, first the way she spoke indicated that she had lived in some rough places, she sounded black. Secondly, I was offering her the going rate plus a little extra, most addicts would have jumped right on it, so either she isn't an addict and isn't desperate enough or she's new to the streets and has the wrong idea about what these girls make out here. She's young, relatively healthy-looking and seems a bit naive and unseasoned to the street. It may not be her first time doing business, but it may be her first time doing business in the shady and dangerous markets of the streets.

It was late, I didn't have a lot of cash on me, and I was a little aggravated. So said "ok" and I walked off with a kiss-my-ass kind of swagger. I still think she would have been quite a catch as far as streetwalkers go. Maybe one of you guys will get lucky and have better timing than I did. I would look around the Blue Heron and Broadway / US1 intersection and the surrounding streets.

Silent Tracker
10-29-11, 16:14
LEO did a sting operation in Lake Worth and caught 19 guys trying to pickup street walkers. Be safe and careful. This happened on Friday night.

BluntMe1
12-19-11, 22:42
LEO did a sting operation in Lake Worth and caught 19 guys trying to pickup street walkers. Be safe and careful. This happened on Friday night.How did this sting go down-with police decoys or with regular hookers. Still don't know if you can get pinched for picking up a SW and doing it in a car. There's a lot of talk here about leo but nobody seems to pinpoint what you can get busted for. Can someone here give the lowdown on the laws.

DarkRaijin
12-20-11, 21:57
Ye always stick with "want a ride". Go 5-6 blocks either direction. Still keep sayin that. I once picked up a tranny. LOL. Quitely dropped her off. Was I skared fuk ya. She was like 6-2 and I'm like 5-7. But still stuck to giving you a ride. Dropped her off and said see ya and peeled.

Never ever ask donations till you see her gettin rdy to do her deed. If they are crack hungry they'll jump on 1st sign of money on your tooL. If you go BBBJ ask to see her mouth. Look for sores. Always safe than be sry.

Many a times I've been told by SW that if a Leo sting catches you with a rubber on your tool and its out you can get in trouble. Man you guys have a great hunter among you Brew putting out good reports. Should not have such issues.

Make a verbal offer of money to an undercover officer, go to jail.

Pussy Hunter
12-29-11, 13:23
Hey Mongers,

I did a cruise this last weekend and ran into a little hot number, south of Summit on Military Trail around 9pm. She was hanging out near some store on the west side of the street and sort of hiding in the shadows. I spun down the side street and circled back and she hopped right in. We did the LEO check and she said that the cops were everywhere! We headed to a safe spot and she was bubbling, like she was on something, but REAL interested in what I was looking for!

We found a nice safe place off of Summit and we were on our way, BBBJ and some FS for two jacksons! She was very attentive to the boys and was extremely enthusiastic, I came to attention in no time. I took her down and pumped my little Patty and she loved it.

She was a great piece and said she was in the same spot almost every evening! So, my fellow Mongers, have some fun!

I drove down the Trail and Westgate between 9-10pm and there was nothing, until I ran into Patty. After 10pm on my way home, they must have come out of the woodwork, I saw at least 6 possibilities all the way to Lake Worth Road. I guess you have to cruise a little later! .

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Sam Miami
08-16-12, 13:19
I'm a day monger, which of course works to my disadvantage, but such is what it is. I found a sweety named Tracy that likes to work around the big arches. Very nice, accommodating BBCIM, but she's not been around and isn't answering her digits. Found another much skankier a few blocks down at the big grocery on the W side of the road- she likes to hang out at the busstop, little blonde but REALLY bad skin. Both $20 BBBJ. I'm usually out between noon or so and five or six, so again, not optimum timing. Is there somewhere else I might be looking? I can't believe there's not a better scene in WPB. Is it worth going farther south or just more dangerous? C'mon guys, let's see some posting here!

HungovrTonite
08-20-12, 02:53
Try looking in the general section. Plenty of info there.

Member #4231
08-23-12, 20:56
About 130pm Iscooped up Jenna, she was just north of 10th on Military trail. She is a chunky white girl. 25-30yrs old, She agreed to 30 for BBBJ and CFS in the car. The girl was cool. No rush at all, and let me drill it as hard as I wanted. She gave me her number and said its cool to share, so if anyone wants a safe and cool contact just let me know.

Stay safe,

B-wood

Sam Miami
09-08-12, 13:42
Hey Woody,

I'd love Miss Jenna's digits. Please PM me if you'd be so good!

Sam

About 130pm Iscooped up Jenna, she was just north of 10th on Military trail. She is a chunky white girl. 25-30yrs old, She agreed to 30 for BBBJ and CFS in the car. The girl was cool. No rush at all, and let me drill it as hard as I wanted. She gave me her number and said its cool to share, so if anyone wants a safe and cool contact just let me know.

Stay safe,

B-wood

Sir Lancelot
09-19-12, 22:31
Was in your town on quick business. Wed. Morning about 4am, right after leaving Flashdance. I checked out Military trail before going back to the hotel. At M trail and just north of Forrest Hill I met a gal that goes by Jessy. Pink top and black pants. Passed her, got the look, then hit the next street on the right. She promptly made her way over. It was dark but I'm guessing she is in her 40's. Did the check and agreed on 30 for BBBJ, cim, and swallow. Offered to go back to my room but she wanted to stop off and get some of her habit first. Not cool with that so we found a spot on a dark street. She did the deed well. I took longer because I had already had my fun at the strip club. But she didn't hassle me about taking too long. Dropped her off at the end of the street when done.

LonelyLoser
10-22-12, 13:29
I had a 'fantasy' the other night.

My friend asked me to meet him at the dog track. I didn't take much $ with me and walked out with even less.

Instead of going directly home I swung by Westgate. I saw a young cute white girl walking wearing a baseball cap & jeans. I asked if she needed a ride and she jumped in. I asked if she knew a girl named Lisa (made up person) and she said no. I told her I was looking for her because she gave good head for only $10. She said she could do the same.

We quickly found a place to park and I asked if she could take off the cap and she had thick curly brown hair. She gave BBBJWCIM. One of the best BJ's I have ever had, it was great and for only $10. Wow!

She wanted to be dropped off at the corner Circle K or whatever and I kinda felt sorry for her and I digged in my pockets and came up with 7 more bucks and told her to get herself something to eat.

She has no digits and is sleeping on someones couch and comes out in the evening. She is a must try if you guys are ever in the area. I will try to hook up with her again.

Creeper101
10-25-12, 21:20
Early wed 1am dixie was dead raining non stop made my last attempt hit the trail only saw pigface melissa in all blk walking south of forest. Pulled into lot near station found a more secluded area bbjcim & swallow for. 20 plus tip. Had her before cfs but wasn't impressed with the oral this time. Played with her box but jumped when I got near the crack. Peace.

Porkin
03-25-13, 12:44
Was out late Saturday night and took a stroll down the trail. Came across a tail LSW at the shell on the corner of forest hill. Pulled in to fill up and she was eye balling me. Thought for sure she was leo but said what's up. She walk over and said she wanyed to make some cash. Said no but offered her a ride and she jumped in. Said. 4 for BBBJCIM and countered with 25. At this point I said to myself. She is pretty hot and everything has been dead. She said I will be back for more. Ended up at 30 and she went to work. Took her time. Smelled good fresh out of shower. After 20 min busted a load in her mouth and was on my way. Dropped her at dd. Where her friend was waiting. Digits available for trade. But no pics.

Ozzie1451
04-07-13, 19:53
I have arranged a date with Jasmine on Friday night. I've met her at DD and paid a little extra to go to her place rather than a car date.

She is friendly and She gave me a very good BBBJCIM. I am completely satisfied with the service she has provided.

Hari Balzak
04-13-13, 03:57
I was on the trail between Forest Hill and Purdy when I noticed a young girl who looked too good to be a WSW so I asked if she needed a ride. She said yes and hopped in. We assured each other that we weren't LE, and agreed on benji for an hour. We went to the no-tell. Everything covered. I will repeat.

Hari Balzak
04-13-13, 23:43
I've found a cute WSW who doesn't mind entertaining me and a couple of friends. Does anybody know of any good motels we can go to?

BReal00
04-14-13, 13:33
I was on the trail today and saw this little WSW by the Walgreens on Purdy. Did a U-turn and picked her up. I have seen her at that same location several times and by the time I would turn around she was gone. She's about 5 ft if even that with blonde hair. She directed me to her place which is a trailer home by the Dunkin donuts. She wanted. 3 for BBBJCIM (she spit) but I got her down to. 2. She was going kinda half ass at first but once I grabbed her head and made her get down on it she started doing a lot better. Ohh and FYI the trailer is a shit hole.

Riktig
04-15-13, 12:25
Ohh and FYI the trailer is a shit hole.How romantic.

Member #5534
04-27-13, 01:21
I was on the trail between Forest Hill and Purdy when I noticed a young girl who looked too good to be a WSW so I asked if she needed a ride. She said yes and hopped in. We assured each other that we weren't LE, and agreed on benji for an hour. We went to the no-tell. Everything covered. I will repeat.Nice Hari, did you get a number?

Member #5534
04-27-13, 01:25
Was out late Saturday night and took a stroll down the trail. Came across a tail LSW at the shell on the corner of forest hill. Pulled in to fill up and she was eye balling me. Thought for sure she was leo but said what's up. She walk over and said she wanyed to make some cash. Said no but offered her a ride and she jumped in. Said. 4 for BBBJCIM and countered with 25. At this point I said to myself. She is pretty hot and everything has been dead. She said I will be back for more. Ended up at 30 and she went to work. Took her time. Smelled good fresh out of shower. After 20 min busted a load in her mouth and was on my way. Dropped her at dd. Where her friend was waiting. Digits available for trade. But no pics.Porkin PM me the digits please!

Thanks

Member #5534
04-27-13, 01:33
Hey Woody,

I'd love Miss Jenna's digits. Please PM me if you'd be so good!

SamWoody, can you PM me Jenna's digits please? I'd love to meet her.

EmptySpot
05-14-13, 22:02
Was in your lovely town last Friday and saw Laurie around 2pm on military trail way north of Forrest Hill, mid 40's, dirty blonde hair with nice body and great D cups. Drove over to a park and took a walk on the woods. Great half and half for. 4. She will be in town with her sister until the end of the month. Stay safe.

Anthlozz
06-06-13, 00:50
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-05-09/news/sfl-west-palm-beach-loitering-prostitution-law_1_prostitutes-west-palm-beach-intent

Have fun fellas!

Contractchaser
06-06-13, 13:11
Was out late Saturday night and took a stroll down the trail. Came across a tail LSW at the shell on the corner of forest hill. Pulled in to fill up and she was eye balling me. Thought for sure she was leo but said what's up. She walk over and said she wanyed to make some cash. Said no but offered her a ride and she jumped in. Said. 4 for BBBJCIM and countered with 25. At this point I said to myself. She is pretty hot and everything has been dead. She said I will be back for more. Ended up at 30 and she went to work. Took her time. Smelled good fresh out of shower. After 20 min busted a load in her mouth and was on my way. Dropped her at dd. Where her friend was waiting. Digits available for trade. But no pics.Digits please?

EmptySpot
06-11-13, 18:58
WSW with shorts ass hanging out. 2 cops watching from winn dixie parking lot. Be safe.

EmptySpot
09-08-13, 03:38
Meet Skylar at military trail and southern, mid 20's red head. Gave. 2 for a crappy BBBJ. She was going tru my pockets while doing it, I don't keep anything in my pockets when playing. Didn't want to catch so I pushed her head down when I came and she got pissed. Told her next time not to go tru people's pockets and she jumped off the car and walked away. Be carefully with her. Stay safe.

Fairwinds
09-24-13, 09:57
I have been a monger for years and have just recently moved to the area. I wondered if anyone has seen any activity on Route 1 south of Blue Heron or anywhere else.

Ozzie1451
09-24-13, 17:34
I have been a monger for years and have just recently moved to the area. I wondered if anyone has seen any activity on Route 1 south of Blue Heron or anywhere else.I have seen some activity late nights between Bridge and 45 street and around Pine Street.

LonelyLoser
09-24-13, 17:59
I have been a monger for years and have just recently moved to the area. I wondered if anyone has seen any activity on Route 1 south of Blue Heron or anywhere else.I don't get up there that often but I would guess that there is a lot of activity from Blue Heron to 36th st. On Broadway. Just about every time I drive thru I see action BUT it's kinda rough and you need to be more careful up there.

Sleeper 100
09-24-13, 18:50
I have been a monger for years and have just recently moved to the area. I wondered if anyone has seen any activity on Route 1 south of Blue Heron or anywhere else.LOTS of prime talent just South of WPB in Lake Worth on US 1.

Fairwinds
09-25-13, 06:04
Thanks Sleeper. Picked up a cute young blond named Jessica one early afternoon last week at US 1 and 13th Ave N. But have cruised the area a lot since during the day and saw little activity.

CaptSeaHorse
09-25-13, 17:35
I have been a monger for years and have just recently moved to the area. I wondered if anyone has seen any activity on Route 1 south of Blue Heron or anywhere else.That area is pretty much a ghetto, dangerous one at that. There are girls on Broadway all the way from Palm Beach Lakes blvd up to Silver Beach or Silver Fish I always forget the name LOL, which is just north of Blue Heron. However there isn't a large selection and most are being pimped by the local black dope boy / gang member / pimp so they can sometimes go in for a rip off or hustle etc. Don't get me wrong there is some hotties out there but not that many, also most tend to come out late at night. Right now your two best options are Military Trail from Lake Worth Road up till about Belvedere and Dixie Highway from Southern Blvd all the way down to Lantana Road. A few girls walk Westgate Blvd between Military Trail and Congress, Westgate runs which runs east west, good luck!

Fairwinds
09-26-13, 06:14
That area is pretty much a ghetto, dangerous one at that. There are girls on Broadway all the way from Palm Beach Lakes blvd up to Silver Beach or Silver Fish I always forget the name LOL, which is just north of Blue Heron. However there isn't a large selection and most are being pimped by the local black dope boy / gang member / pimp so they can sometimes go in for a rip off or hustle etc. Don't get me wrong there is some hotties out there but not that many, also most tend to come out late at night. Right now your two best options are Military Trail from Lake Worth Road up till about Belvedere and Dixie Highway from Southern Blvd all the way down to Lantana Road. A few girls walk Westgate Blvd between Military Trail and Congress, Westgate runs which runs east west, good luck!Thanks Cap. When I lived in Jupiter about 10 years ago, that area south of Blue Heron was jumping with activity. Seen nothing in the last 2 weeks I've been back here though. And I'll take your advice about it being a ghetto area. I also saw a few SWs on Military Trail around noontime between Forest Hill and Cresthaven. On Dixie, I picked up Jessica again. She was just north of Publix towards 7th Ave. And last evening around 6:30 I saw 4 SWs on Dixie between Checkers at 6th Ave S and 7th Ave. One was an older curly blond with a black dress and the others where WSWs, one with a really big chest.

Mister Roboto
10-12-13, 02:19
I'll be visiting. Where's the best place to pick up [Deleted by Admin]?

CaptSeaHorse
10-13-13, 09:37
I'll be visiting. Where's the best place to pick up [Deleted by Admin]?There use to be action just north of Blue Heron up thru Silver Beach lately there has been squat, your better off trying Dixie highway from Belvedere south till Lanatana Road, or Military Trail from Lake Worth Road north till Gun Club Road, good luck!

Ozzie1451
10-13-13, 14:55
There use to be action just north of Blue Heron up thru Silver Beach lately there has been squat, your better off trying Dixie highway from Belvedere south till Lanatana Road, or Military Trail from Lake Worth Road north till Gun Club Road, good luck!I don't do car dates anymore. But recently I picked up a BSW at the corner of dixie hwy and butler street late at night. She got the money and jumped out of the car. I would recommend extreme caution and it would be good idea to avoid the area.

Mister Roboto
10-17-13, 08:47
I drove all the way to Jupiter around 10 pm along US1 north of Blue Heron and didn't find nothing.

Porkin
10-18-13, 00:46
I drove all the way to Jupiter around 10 pm along US1 north of Blue Heron and didn't find nothing.Your better off going south to Lake Worth or Military. Had some good pickings the last week. Manly between Forest Hill and just south of 6th ave.

CaptSeaHorse
10-27-13, 13:25
Hit the Trail & Dixie yesterday zip out there so I gave Jessie one of my go to girls a call. Blonde about 5 feet big fat tits plump booty.

Did a nice BBBJ CFS for .4, lots of DKF, she likes it rough really rough so I pounded her kittie like it owed me money!

A little camera shy, pulled this pic of a social network site. Digits available.

DRats
11-04-13, 10:16
Staying around Okeechobee and Military Trail, any advice on we're to go? Thanks.

BReal00
11-04-13, 16:03
Staying around Okeechobee and Military Trail, any advice on we're to go? Thanks.Go south on military towards Lake Worth. I've had some luck between Forest Hill and 10th ave on military.

Happy Hunting.

StreetRecon
11-04-13, 17:02
Staying around Okeechobee and Military Trail, any advice on we're to go? Thanks.I've had most of my hits on Military and up near Forest Hill and Summit. Outside of Sugar daddies is usually a few in the wee am hours and rush hour. Westgate is another hot spot, but the area isn't is about as nice as the selection. (2 crack dens burned down in less than 6 monthes).

DRats
11-05-13, 07:01
I've had most of my hits on Military and up near Forest Hill and Summit. Outside of Sugar daddies is usually a few in the wee am hours and rush hour. Westgate is another hot spot, but the area isn't is about as nice as the selection. (2 crack dens burned down in less than 6 monthes).Thanks for advice, did head south and saw a couple of WSW, but uncle LEO was all over the place, new to area so I figured I wouldn't chance it.

CaptSeaHorse
11-16-13, 13:51
Afternoon Gentleman, one of my regulars Jessie is looking for new regulars she asked me to give her number out to my friends.

Apparently she's getting kicked out of her rental and needs some new clientele for cash / moving purposes.

She's 5'"1, big fat soft breasts 38 D's, excellent BJ's and she likes it rough, real rough.

This pic is from a friend of mines from about 8 months ago but she looks no different except hairs longer.

I have digits thanks!

SupaHorny
11-19-13, 16:45
Afternoon Gentleman, one of my regulars Jessie is looking for new regulars she asked me to give her number out to my friends.

Apparently she's getting kicked out of her rental and needs some new clientele for cash / moving purposes.

She's 5'"1, big fat soft breasts 38 D's, excellent BJ's and she likes it rough, real rough.

This pic is from a friend of mines from about 8 months ago but she looks no different except hairs longer.

I have digits thanks!I went to see Jessie today and got CFS. Dude you were right she is very good, well worth the visit probably one of the best girls out there. She definitely made a new regular friend here. Thanks man.

Medic69
11-30-13, 03:14

I have digits thanks!She almost looks like Lisa D.

Sammil Adams
12-13-13, 00:56
Was taking Drexel Road shortcut to turnpike a couple hours ago and spotted a WSW on Meridian and Buccaneer. Which is near Okeechobee and the turnpike. Goes by Prissy. 26 year old, tall brunette, was prettier at 21. Very solid country girl body but a little beat up and some stretch marks. Looks 7.5. Offered 25 for half and half. Threw her a five tip. Skills 6, she did do the balls with her tongue but does not deepthroat. Not real tight for her age and some hygiene maintenance needed but she did not rush it and I did get off. Attitude 8. I have digits to trade for WSW or HSW in wpb or lw. As she is not on my A or be list I will not call her to repeat unless necessary. This area was more active for WSW a year or more ago but pbso has done work in past year removing the girls. Still the occasional surprise will pop out now and again.

SupaHorny
12-17-13, 20:57
Do any of you Mungers know a WSW with a tattoo of the word "Rose" (not the flower image) on the right side of her neck?

Here is the reason why I asked, I was lurking the Cresthaven & Trail area yesterday around 10 am when I saw 2 WSWs walking on Dale Rd across from Winn Dixie / McDonalds plaza. I watched them for awhile and they walked from the eastside about two blocks towards the Trail. I drove by twice and made eye contact so they stopped next to a large fence. I could not recognize them from the LEO pages so I was very careful not to negotiate anything. I stopped and asked if they needed a ride and the one with the tattoo asked me if I wanted to hang out, this was weird as we already know any real SW will jump right in. I got suspicious but she looked like a typical WSW with a missing front leftside tooth. I was staring down the friend and saw the typical WSW skin type with little red sores and black circles around the eyes. If they were decoys, they were pretty good ones. They never asked me anything to incriminate myself for solicitation and I was on the defensive as well, I hit record on my phone camera to record our conversation (because we all know that nobody lies more than a dirty fucking LEO). I asked for a phone number so I can call later and the tattoo neck WSW said she didn't have one but said we can meet then at the check cashing store across the street in 10 minutes if I wanted to hang out. I drove off right away because there were like 50 green and white LEO cars across the street in the Winn-Dixie plaza. I found it strange that she would want to meet in that location. I didn't get a pic of them but if any of you mungers know of a WSW with the word Rose tattooed on the right side of her neck in the Cresthaven area let me know or let everyone else know to be careful.

I would like to thank a fellow senior member (you know who you are buddy) as he was being educating me the night before that decoys usually stand in pairs and never jump right in. Thanks my friend and all fellow mungers be safe out there while lurking. A word of advice to new mungers just have a backup plan and work slowly, don't get caught slipping.

Since I couldn't find anything new that morning lurking Dixie in Lake Worth (saw old Kayla read Lake Worth posts) and Cresthaven I gave Jessie a call and got my regular CFS for .4 like I said back up plan always makes for a good day mungering.

TellMeSome
12-18-13, 21:36
Do any of you Mungers know a WSW with a tattoo of the word "Rose" (not the flower image) on the right side of her neck?

Here is the reason why I asked, I was lurking the Cresthaven & Trail area yesterday around 10 am when I saw 2 WSWs walking on Dale Rd across from Winn Dixie / McDonalds plaza. I watched them for awhile and they walked from the eastside about two blocks towards the Trail. I drove by twice and made eye contact so they stopped next to a large fence. I could not recognize them from the LEO pages so I was very careful not to negotiate anything. I stopped and asked if they needed a ride and the one with the tattoo asked me if I wanted to hang out, this was weird as we already know any real SW will jump right in. I got suspicious but she looked like a typical WSW with a missing front leftside tooth. I was staring down the friend and saw the typical WSW skin type with little red sores and black circles around the eyes. If they were decoys, they were pretty good ones. They never asked me anything to incriminate myself for solicitation and I was on the defensive as well, I hit record on my phone camera to record our conversation (because we all know that nobody lies more than a dirty fucking LEO). I asked for a phone number so I can call later and the tattoo neck WSW said she didn't have one but said we can meet then at the check cashing store across the street in 10 minutes if I wanted to hang out. I drove off right away because there were like 50 green and white LEO cars across the street in the Winn-Dixie plaza. I found it strange that she would want to meet in that location. I didn't get a pic of them but if any of you mungers know of a WSW with the word Rose tattooed on the right side of her neck in the Cresthaven area let me know or let everyone else know to be careful.

I would like to thank a fellow senior member (you know who you are buddy) as he was being educating me the night before that decoys usually stand in pairs and never jump right in. Thanks my friend and all fellow mungers be safe out there while lurking. A word of advice to new mungers just have a backup plan and work slowly, don't get caught slipping.

Since I couldn't find anything new that morning lurking Dixie in Lake Worth (saw old Kayla read Lake Worth posts) and Cresthaven I gave Jessie a call and got my regular CFS for .4 like I said back up plan always makes for a good day mungering.There's been a lot of stings up in WPB if you check out florida. Arrest. Org and check under palm beach county you will see what I am talking about. Happy and SAFE mongering!

SupaHorny
12-21-13, 11:31
First of all Mungers this is not the same Melissa from Dixie east Lake Worth, this one is small and petite with long blonde hair (check pages). I was lurking the other night, before having a dream with the lovely Britney, I hit the back road off Purdy across FlashDance / Checkers. I stopped at the stop sign and very quickly saw this blonde WSW walk to my car and jump in. I found it weird that she wouldn't make eye contact with me and kept turning her head and face outside the window. We did our checks and then came to an agreement. When we stopped the car, I did my usual SW facial check for open sores around the mouth area with the dome light and cellphone light on (remember that sores can be inside the mouth too). Holy Shit! I said to her. How could you be seeing clients with that cold sore on your lip. I told her to get out and she refused saying that she needed money to get her fix. I gave her .05 and said good luck.

I have to admit to my fellow Mungers that the Cresthaven / Trail area does not have the most desirable SWs like Dixie in Lake Worth. I have been disappointed too much in this area. My search for Krista, Jayda, Asian Kim or siblings Stephanie and Holly have been disappointing. If any fellow mungers can tell me where the nicer SWs are in Cresthaven let me know.

CaptSeaHorse
12-21-13, 14:50
First of all Mungers this is not the same Melissa from Dixie east Lake Worth, this one is small and petite with long blonde hair (check pages). I was lurking the other night, before having a dream with the lovely Britney, I hit the back road off Purdy across FlashDance / Checkers. I stopped at the stop sign and very quickly saw this blonde WSW walk to my car and jump in. I found it weird that she wouldn't make eye contact with me and kept turning her head and face outside the window. We did our checks and then came to an agreement. When we stopped the car, I did my usual SW facial check for open sores around the mouth area with the dome light and cellphone light on (remember that sores can be inside the mouth too). Holy Shit! I said to her. How could you be seeing clients with that cold sore on your lip. I told her to get out and she refused saying that she needed money to get her fix. I gave her .05 and said good luck.

I have to admit to my fellow Mungers that the Cresthaven / Trail area does not have the most desirable SWs like Dixie in Lake Worth. I have been disappointed too much in this area. My search for Krista, Jayda, Asian Kim or siblings Stephanie and Holly have been disappointing. If any fellow mungers can tell me where the nicer SWs are in Cresthaven let me know.Dude Krista is a mess she is staying at this abandoned house behind the car wash on Crest Haven, she's pimped out by some skanky looking white dude. She had major sores on her face and lips last time I saw her. I'm sure all those homeless guys are pulling a train her daily!! Personally I'm avoiding her. Jayda has a sugar daddy so she's basically not walking anymore. I see Kim here and there south of 10th. [Deleted by Admin] Her two sisters Stephanie and jennifer are staying at this room right behind the car dealership that is across from sugar daddies the strip joint north of summit. They are constantly high! They come out once maybe twice a day usually very early say 730 am then again late like 1-2 am, they walk between summit and gun club but rarely venture past the sugar daddy / mcdonalds area. They can entertain in there room. If you are adventurous you can go back to the house where they.

Rent the room and ask for them. Sadly the trail is a shell of what it once was.

SupaHorny
12-23-13, 22:11
Here name is Brittney and she is lovely. I finally found the WSW with the word "Rose" tattooed on the right side of her neck.

This post is in reference of my possible decoy post earlier that involved 2 WSWs walking together that did not jump in the car.

Anyways, I had a dream the other night and saw this nice WSW walking thru in the Sears plaza on the corner of the Trail & the Hill. I drove around and observed for a few because the place was hot with uncle LEO visiting. I waited patiently and uncle LEO left to go somewhere. I made my move and crossed the Trail scooping up the prize. She hoped right in we did our checks and we found a safe spot for carfun. We agreed .4 for CFS and it was totally worth it. She is an awesome girl. The only downfall is no Digits, she doesn't have a set schedule and lives in the area close by. Said she used to walk Dixie east Lake Worth but said she prefers the trail because she can hide by blending in with the crowds from all the open businesses, bars and clubs. She also has a missing left side tooth and is strawberry blonde. If someone picks her up let me try to find out where she lives for me.

Hari Balzak
01-02-14, 14:42
There's a new girl on the trail. Her name is Alex. She's a WSW I met last weekend. Long wavy hair, good hygiene, skin and teeth. Good BBBJ. No pictures though. Does anyone else have her number? I forgot to get it from her.

Budd2
01-04-14, 04:25
Just got back from seeing her. Thin blond, took her to a motel and she gave nice BBBJ then fucked. Got her number and will see again soon.

NyGuy714
01-04-14, 05:03
There's a new girl on the trail. Her name is Alex. She's a WSW I met last weekend. Long wavy hair, good hygiene, skin and teeth. Good BBBJ. No pictures though. Does anyone else have her number? I forgot to get it from her.Hey guys, Hate to hear the trail is dead when I'll be coming down for the winter in a couple weeks. And. Why. Is no better & it's f_g cold up here right now. There was a girl (Loren) I was seeing quite a bit last year, mid forty's, dark hair & eyes, good body with fantastic set of tits, great BBBJ. Has anyone seen her recently (works the Creathaven / Trail area). If anyone has any info (I lost her number) on her please let me know because it sounds like you guys are all using regulars you've been seeing for years. Thanks.

CaptSeaHorse
01-05-14, 16:00
Hey guys, Hate to hear the trail is dead when I'll be coming down for the winter in a couple weeks. And. Why. Is no better & it's f_g cold up here right now. There was a girl (Loren) I was seeing quite a bit last year, mid forty's, dark hair & eyes, good body with fantastic set of tits, great BBBJ. Has anyone seen her recently (works the Creathaven / Trail area). If anyone has any info (I lost her number) on her please let me know because it sounds like you guys are all using regulars you've been seeing for years. Thanks.I believe your talking about Laura, thoiugh I know she uses Loren as well. Hispanic from California? She dresses kind of like a 70's groupie? If so yes she is still around fac I saw her yesterday about 8 pm? She's usually right by Cresthaven & The Trail.

CaptSeaHorse
01-05-14, 16:08
Afternoon & Happy New Years to all, I did a run this Friday around 2 pm - 5 pm, not much going on the Trail. I saw this thick chick on the Trail whom I've seen walking between Summitt & Forest Hill the past few weeks. Picked her up her name is Stella, just turned 21 a few months ago. Better looking close up then from far away. Soft skin smelled nice, wanted .4 for a BBBJ, I said hell no! Anyway we negotiated down to .29, she said it would be the best of my life well she lied, BJ was horrible, she basically sticks the head of your c0 ck in her mouth and jerks you off, would not repeat. I've enclosed a recent pic of her, anyway still horny went down the street and smashed blond big tit Jessie, pound her nice & hard, man can that girl take a pounding! On the way home I saw Brittney, the tall back chick that's friends with Chelsie and of course saw Chelsie as well. Chelsie looks very good, I'd love to hit that if anyone has done FS with Chelsie would love to hear about it.

Budd2
01-07-14, 00:44
Saw Tracy again. She is off the streets, A fellow monger is letting her stay at his apartment. She is great, but her being pregnant is a turn off for me. She is a very pretty lady and is a sweetheart. Will see her again even though she is pregnant.

NyGuy714
01-13-14, 00:56
I believe your talking about Laura, thoiugh I know she uses Loren as well. Hispanic from California? She dresses kind of like a 70's groupie? If so yes she is still around fac I saw her yesterday about 8 pm? She's usually right by Cresthaven & The Trail.No that's not the Loren I'm talking about. The Loren I'm refering to is Italian, she's 47 or 48, I thing she said she was from Jersey, has 2 kids. A girl in and. Why. The boy I don't remember. She loves to masturbate, great personality, great BJ, always swallows. Any help would be apreciated capt. Oh I think her last name starts with an m.

Ohmygawwd
01-13-14, 15:57
3 - 4 months ago, I knew this little spinner, Laura, a WSW working on Military near Cresthaven. She was preggo back then and just starting to show. She got locked up for a while, but I believe she's now out. Has a scar over her left eye. Blond hair, 30 years old, has other kids. Anybody know of her or seen her? She was a favorite.

CaptSeaHorse
01-13-14, 17:50
No that's not the Loren I'm talking about. The Loren I'm refering to is Italian, she's 47 or 48, I thing she said she was from Jersey, has 2 kids. A girl in and. Why. The boy I don't remember. She loves to masturbate, great personality, great BJ, always swallows. Any help would be apreciated capt. Oh I think her last name starts with an m.That's her brother, I'll pm you maybe she changes her story up you know these girls are nuts to begin with!

CaptSeaHorse
01-19-14, 12:04
Good morning gentlemen I had a little bit of luck yesterday on the trail picked up Tracy, White I would say about mid 30's a little on the thick side she was walking right around forrest and military anyway I got a great bbbjcimws for .25.

Her technique was excellent everything you wanted in a blowjob was there she worked the head with her tongue use great mouth hand suction and yes she swallow every last drop and even after I was clearly done she continue to work the pipe and lick me clean wow. She also told me that there's a halfway house that just opened up it's on whispering Lane which is about four blocks north of sugar daddy anyway according to Tracy there's a handful of girls in there that are trying to detox but that also need money and are willing to do a little part-time Hoing. Tracys number I have digits for trade she also told me about another girl staying there and in Kim who apparently is a red-hot stripper was willing to work the pipe peace.

CaptSeaHorse
01-25-14, 13:56
Afternoon Gentleman, I've been dying to see one of my ATF big tit blonde Jessie get properly nailed! Anyway any Mongers interested in this little fantasy? It would be at a hotel room. I'd simply watch, I'd cover her donation. You supply the one or two loads LOL.

Please serious inquires only thanks!

Annony
01-26-14, 00:50
Afternoon Gentleman, I've been dying to see one of my ATF big tit blonde Jessie get properly nailed! Anyway any Mongers interested in this little fantasy? It would be at a hotel room. I'd simply watch, I'd cover her donation. You supply the one or two loads LOL.

Please serious inquires only thanks!Got a photo of her so we have some sort of idea??

CaptSeaHorse
01-26-14, 04:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CaptSeaHorse
01-26-14, 15:23
3 - 4 months ago, I knew this little spinner, Laura, a WSW working on Military near Cresthaven. She was preggo back then and just starting to show. She got locked up for a while, but I believe she's now out. Has a scar over her left eye. Blond hair, 30 years old, has other kids. Anybody know of her or seen her? She was a favorite.Yep know her well dude she use to dance at Flashdance, she was ordered to rehab by uncle LEO. I know she got clean for almost year and a half then started to walk again. I nailed her before she got knocked up. She's been in rehab a while may come out sober again.

Sam Miami
01-31-14, 13:34
Saw Tracy again. She is off the streets, A fellow monger is letting her stay at his apartment. She is great, but her being pregnant is a turn off for me. She is a very pretty lady and is a sweetheart. Will see her again even though she is pregnant.Is this Tracy that used to hang out at McD's just south of Southern, long blonde hair? She is a sweetheart. I'd love to run into her again, bump or no. That girl has a mouth from heaven! Could you PM me her digits?

Sam Miami
01-31-14, 13:37
Is it just my bad timing, or have the streets gone quiet? I've not seen anything in the last few trips down the trail or Dixie. Makes me nervous. Anyone having any luck at specific times or places?

CaptSeaHorse
01-31-14, 17:17
Is it just my bad timing, or have the streets gone quiet? I've not seen anything in the last few trips down the trail or Dixie. Makes me nervous. Anyone having any luck at specific times or places?It's been like that for weeks brother. Uncle LEO is taking a hard line with anyone waking, loitering etc. Of course with monger they will pull you over for the slightest traffic infraction and just look to intimidate you into leaving the areas. Both Dixie and the trail have girls out but they seem to come out I'm bunches then it goes dead for hours. Need some palm beach digits just PM brother I have 6 valid cells.

Member #5534
02-08-14, 21:10
First of all, thank you CaptSeaHorse for hooking me up with this cutie!! So I got the digits from a trusted member and I called her up. She was a little further than I would've want to but I wanted to try her (okeechobee and military). 2 way system and when I got there surprise, she had a room!! Huge plus. Really easy to talk to, chilled girl, blonde, short, skinny, just my type. Anyways, got the deed done and I have to give her an extra tip because the session was way longer than expected LOL. Great girl, great attitute, I will def repeat.

Thank you again dude.

ToolManWpb
02-12-14, 01:14
Riviera Beach blue heron area girl, heard she might have gone to big house? Anybody got any news.

LonelyLoser
02-12-14, 05:27
Riviera Beach blue heron area girl, heard she might have gone to big house? Anybody got any news.Is she kinda short latin girl with big fake breast?

ToolManWpb
02-12-14, 10:30
Is she kinda short latin girl with big fake breast?No buddy, she is a white girl, brunette, 5'4" cute, brown eyes, sometimes lives and a hotel.

CaptSeaHorse
02-12-14, 14:53
Riviera Beach blue heron area girl, heard she might have gone to big house? Anybody got any news.She got out 01/11, I saw her walking Military Trail near Forrest Hill like 2 weeks ago? Then a week earlier she was on Dixie near 10th.

For a while She was hoing out of one of those "studio 15" type extended stay places, this confirmed by a Monger who had her then current digits.

CaptSeaHorse
02-12-14, 14:54
Is she kinda short latin girl with big fake breast?No she's a white girl, 29 years old, brown hair, lite eyes, use to work Riviera Beach, was on back page for a little while last year.

Member #5534
02-15-14, 14:41
I was bored at home and decided to go for a stroll on Wednesday night around 9 pm by Dixie. Did a couple laps and it was dried. I saw one but I was looking for something a little.

Better. Since it was dead I went ahead and called Alex, a trusted member had giving me her digits and I had wanted to try her anyways. Cool chick on the phone, was down. I decided.

To take another lap and all of sudden a bunch of girls were out. I thought about cancelling with Alex but it wouldn't be cool but it was hard, heck I even saw Nene!! She's been out a lot.

Lately and I wanted to have the pleasure again. Anyways, met up with Alex, cute skinny girl, hot and clean. Really cool chick, accommodating, take instructions and maneuvers well, I'll def be seeing her again.

ToolManWpb
02-16-14, 00:04
[Text with Unnecessary Hard Returns Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sammil Adams
02-18-14, 17:20
Have known her for a few years. 29 or 30 years old, WSW, from north Carolina. Now in Riviera and asked if she would mind if I shared her digits. She is ok with that. Long straight blonde brown hair. Green eyes. Amazingly sexy thin build. Small but fine tits and clean tight pussy. About 115 lbs. And she is one of the best overall at blow jobs and FS that I know of in wpb. Doesn't complain and odorless. Have never caught any thing from her but use protection all the same. Have not done the back door yet with her and her rates have been very reasonable with me. I have photos but will upload them when I have more time. Some of you mongers have experienced her already because she was on the blueberries for a while. She is off pills now but usually has a bottle of wine with her when I have seen her. I saw her a few days ago and will see her again this week. We usually meet at the walgreens on Broadway and Blue Heron because she is staying nearby. Digits available for trusted members that have hooked me up, and senior members. All others for trade.

Sammil Adams
02-19-14, 00:35
Tried to send you digits but your message box is full. Would not go through. PM me when you delete some of your old messages.

Sammil Adams
02-19-14, 00:47
A senior member just asked me for digits and when I sent them an error message came back that inbox was full. You can pm me when it is not full if you want the digits.

Sammil Adams
02-22-14, 17:46
She might be a little pissed if she knew I posted this. Hey, life is short. Met her when she just arrived in wpb with her then boyfriend probably 6 or 7 yrs ago if not longer. I little cuter in the face then but surprisingly enough her body has improved with age. Have digits to share as per my previous post. Later.

Sammil Adams
02-26-14, 22:26
About 5:30 pm pulling out of DDonut by forest hill and military rush hour traffic, see this sexy looking WSW wearing glasses and wearing skirt right there. Motioned her closer and asked if she had a number and she gave it to me and said call me. I said count on it. Calls herself Rebecca. Did call around seven and picked her up and she took me to her room. Usually not what I do but she looked attractive and communicated well. It was off Military in a mobile home park not far from where I saw her first. She said the usual, " I usually charge, etc." which was outrageous so we settled for .5 which was BBBJ and cfs. Probably could have had her for .4 if I would have tried harder. Body was ok, light brown hair, sexy looking eyes, good size tits, trimmed snatch, about 110 lbs. But not really over thin, and it went ok. Not a clock watcher. 28 yo with 2 or 3 kids I think she said. Looks 7, attitude 8, body 7, and about a 6.5 or 7 on my snatch snugness scale. Have digits for trade. Even though I share usually anyway, trade or not. I think I have " traded" for Trish number 4 or 5 times now, ha. By the way am I the only one posting these days?

Karpov
02-27-14, 14:06
About 5:30 pm pulling out of DDonut by forest hill and military rush hour traffic, see this sexy looking WSW wearing glasses and wearing skirt right there. Motioned her closer and asked if she had a number and she gave it to me and said call me. I said count on it. Calls herself Rebecca. Did call around seven and picked her up and she took me to her room. Usually not what I do but she looked attractive and communicated well. It was off Military in a mobile home park not far from where I saw her first. She said the usual, " I usually charge, etc." which was outrageous so we settled for .5 which was BBBJ and cfs. Probably could have had her for .4 if I would have tried harder. Body was ok, light brown hair, sexy looking eyes, good size tits, trimmed snatch, about 110 lbs. But not really over thin, and it went ok. Not a clock watcher. 28 yo with 2 or 3 kids I think she said. Looks 7, attitude 8, body 7, and about a 6.5 or 7 on my snatch snugness scale. Have digits for trade. Even though I share usually anyway, trade or not. I think I have " traded" for Trish number 4 or 5 times now, ha. By the way am I the only one posting these days?Sammil, I just posted in the Lake Worth section. But, the rest of us need to post more here and in lake worth. I was one of the guys that gave you Tish's number. Sorry about the duplication. How about Loren, mid 40's white SW with great oral skills and attitude? Near Cresthaven and military. Send me PM and the number is yours if you like. We all need for thank guys like you that post frequently; sharing digits is a small way to do that.

Sammil Adams
02-28-14, 00:02
Sammil, I just posted in the Lake Worth section. But, the rest of us need to post more here and in lake worth. I was one of the guys that gave you Tish's number. Sorry about the duplication. How about Loren, mid 40's white SW with great oral skills and attitude? Near Cresthaven and military. Send me PM and the number is yours if you like. We all need for thank guys like you that post frequently; sharing digits is a small way to do that.I thank all for sharing info through the posts and through messages. It has helped me avoid trouble areas and waste time and money. I read the posts for a month or two before I even registered. My name Sammil was a typo when I was trying to create a clever "nickname" and did not have my reading glasses, and not a good one like Hari Balzac etc. So I am stuck with it. Ha. I should have mentioned that Rebecca's skill level was good. A 7 or so. I have not called Trish as of yet but may give her a try soon. Thanks for that karpov. I will continue posting when I have the time and have something useful to share. Later.

GuyLooking
02-28-14, 10:21
Hey live in the area.

Boy sure wish I found this site earlier.

Would love to get number for the girl Sammi picked up at Foresthill and Military Tr.

Or the one blonde in the pic that was posted.

And what flower rates.

I was with a alright girl off backpage yesterday not bad would be willing to give her digits if you guys want to trade.

Please feel free to explain proper way I should be using this site I don't even know how to pm on here.

I like thin small girls myself.

So I want to go pick a girl up NOW so if anyone wants please reply asap.

Thanks for any help.

GuyLooking
02-28-14, 10:59
About 5:30 pm pulling out of DDonut by forest hill and military rush hour traffic, see this sexy looking WSW wearing glasses and wearing skirt right there. Motioned her closer and asked if she had a number and she gave it to me and said call me. I said count on it. Calls herself Rebecca. Did call around seven and picked her up and she took me to her room. Usually not what I do but she looked attractive and communicated well. It was off Military in a mobile home park not far from where I saw her first. She said the usual, " I usually charge, etc." which was outrageous so we settled for .5 which was BBBJ and cfs. Probably could have had her for .4 if I would have tried harder. Body was ok, light brown hair, sexy looking eyes, good size tits, trimmed snatch, about 110 lbs. But not really over thin, and it went ok. Not a clock watcher. 28 yo with 2 or 3 kids I think she said. Looks 7, attitude 8, body 7, and about a 6.5 or 7 on my snatch snugness scale. Have digits for trade. Even though I share usually anyway, trade or not. I think I have " traded" for Trish number 4 or 5 times now, ha. By the way am I the only one posting these days?Hey would love to get her number.

Not sure how to pm you but if you are willing to share please pm me (or tell me how to do it) thanks in advance.

GuyLooking
02-28-14, 11:00
She might be a little pissed if she knew I posted this. Hey, life is short. Met her when she just arrived in wpb with her then boyfriend probably 6 or 7 yrs ago if not longer. I little cuter in the face then but surprisingly enough her body has improved with age. Have digits to share as per my previous post. Later.She looks like my type of girl.

Pm me if your willing to share her digits thanks.

Sammil Adams
02-28-14, 17:52
Hey would love to get her number.

Not sure how to pm you but if you are willing to share please pm me (or tell me how to do it) thanks in advance.Welcome to site, but I suggest you look at the frontpage and helpful sections of this site when you have time. Go to notification tab at top and check your inbox. I sent Rebecca digits and they will be in your inbox. But be aware that there are reasons I do not give information to anyone who asks. I am new too but have learned by reading the posts and seeing who the senior and trusted members etc. And do not have time to show you all the details about pm. Give it some time. Good enthusiasm though.

GuyLooking
03-03-14, 00:03
Welcome to site, but I suggest you look at the frontpage and helpful sections of this site when you have time. Go to notification tab at top and check your inbox. I sent Rebecca digits and they will be in your inbox. But be aware that there are reasons I do not give information to anyone who asks. I am new too but have learned by reading the posts and seeing who the senior and trusted members etc. And do not have time to show you all the details about pm. Give it some time. Good enthusiasm though.Just wanted to say thanks I had an enjoyable 2 hrs dreamin of Rebecca thanks to you.

Got some pics ill share later she was very accommodating good price for what I got ill give some details when I have more time.

Sammil I owe you!

Sammil Adams
03-05-14, 18:23
Just wanted to say thanks I had an enjoyable 2 hrs dreamin of Rebecca thanks to you.

Got some pics ill share later she was very accommodating good price for what I got ill give some details when I have more time.

Sammil I owe you!Glad to spread the wealth, I nailed her 2 days ago at her little pad which is problem free. Brandy having phone problems again but Rebecca digits still valid. Anyone see Kristen, WSW, tiny, brunette from Riviera Beach let me know please. Be safe.

Melvin Smiley
03-07-14, 02:52
Met Chyna last night about 530 pm on Cresthaven and the Trail. Old school h*e for sure, BBBJ was 30 but no cim, no touch tits, no touch ass, no touch pussy ect... I couldn't get a nut, so I ended up rubbing out a nut on my back seat watching her play with her pussy. Anyway this was a first time, last time for me and a waste of 30 bucks. Stay safe.

Ohmygawwd
03-07-14, 23:52
Met Chyna last night about 530 pm on Cresthaven and the Trail. Old school h*e for sure, BBBJ was 30 but no cim, no touch tits, no touch ass, no touch pussy ect... I couldn't get a nut, so I ended up rubbing out a nut on my back seat watching her play with her pussy. Anyway this was a first time, last time for me and a waste of 30 bucks. Stay safe.I agree. Got the same treatment 3 weeks ago. She suggested we park in a vacant lot on a vacant building property. My stupid. 5 minutes later, a PBSO car rolls by and we both panic. No problem, but lost 30. She's off my list.

ElDood
03-14-14, 03:57
So was cruising down Dixie and federal for 2 hours starting at 12. Finally see a WSW about 5'6" and picked her up said her name was Amber. Got party favors went to house. She said would leave purse and would wave me to come in, I didn't realize she took her purse and sat there for 15 minutes before I realized it. Dammit. Strolled back down there went back and forth decided to hit military. Was going north and right before Summit saw a WSW and uturned and picked her up. Stellah was her name. Mid to early 20 not too bad on the eyes and such. Get her Mcds and find spot $40 FS. Nothing BB at all was mortified of touching it even. Couldn't operate the cover and when she took off her pants there was an offending odor. Bad. Couldn't keep it up apologized and she said come see her when I was that way and next time is on the house. Might be worth it but if the smell is the same I am done. On the way back from dropping her off two WSW were on the corner where I dropped her off. Rolled down window to get digits and saw Uncle LEO pulling up so I just kinda turned and moved along as he slowed down to talk to the girls. So here I sit disappointed, out $60 total plus the Mcds and nothing to show for it. Now I remember why I stopped trying to do SWers. Not worth the couple bucks you save sometimes.

ToolManWpb
03-15-14, 13:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

CaptSeaHorse
03-15-14, 13:38
So was cruising down Dixie and federal for 2 hours starting at 12. Finally see a WSW about 5'6" and picked her up said her name was Amber. Got party favors went to house. She said would leave purse and would wave me to come in, I didn't realize she took her purse and sat there for 15 minutes before I realized it. Dammit. Strolled back down there went back and forth decided to hit military. Was going north and right before Summit saw a WSW and uturned and picked her up. Stellah was her name. Mid to early 20 not too bad on the eyes and such. Get her Mcds and find spot $40 FS. Nothing BB at all was mortified of touching it even. Couldn't operate the cover and when she took off her pants there was an offending odor. Bad. Couldn't keep it up apologized and she said come see her when I was that way and next time is on the house. Might be worth it but if the smell is the same I am done. On the way back from dropping her off two WSW were on the corner where I dropped her off. Rolled down window to get digits and saw Uncle LEO pulling up so I just kinda turned and moved along as he slowed down to talk to the girls. So here I sit disappointed, out $60 total plus the Mcds and nothing to show for it. Now I remember why I stopped trying to do SWers. Not worth the couple bucks you save sometimes.Dude sorry about your luck. I hooked up with Stella last month. Did a BBBJ, had no issues no smell etc. Probably caught her on a bad day. The trail is best happening around 4-7 PM.

Chef Enzo
03-15-14, 17:58
So was cruising down Dixie and federal for 2 hours starting at 12. Finally see a WSW about 5'6" and picked her up said her name was Amber. Got party favors went to house. She said would leave purse and would wave me to come in, I didn't realize she took her purse and sat there for 15 minutes before I realized it. Dammit. Strolled back down there went back and forth decided to hit military. Was going north and right before Summit saw a WSW and uturned and picked her up. Stellah was her name. Mid to early 20 not too bad on the eyes and such. Get her Mcds and find spot $40 FS. Nothing BB at all was mortified of touching it even. Couldn't operate the cover and when she took off her pants there was an offending odor. Bad. Couldn't keep it up apologized and she said come see her when I was that way and next time is on the house. Might be worth it but if the smell is the same I am done. On the way back from dropping her off two WSW were on the corner where I dropped her off. Rolled down window to get digits and saw Uncle LEO pulling up so I just kinda turned and moved along as he slowed down to talk to the girls. So here I sit disappointed, out $60 total plus the Mcds and nothing to show for it. Now I remember why I stopped trying to do SWers. Not worth the couple bucks you save sometimes.Well Mr. DOOd that can happen sometimes when they figure out that you're a duck.

Maybe you can get some better milage with a sweet lapdance.

Rj242
03-17-14, 10:12
Met Chyna last night about 530 pm on Cresthaven and the Trail. Old school h*e for sure, BBBJ was 30 but no cim, no touch tits, no touch ass, no touch pussy ect... I couldn't get a nut, so I ended up rubbing out a nut on my back seat watching her play with her pussy. Anyway this was a first time, last time for me and a waste of 30 bucks. Stay safe.Wasn't terrible first few times. Then not as good, redeemed it once when she was on something, then flushed it doing same crap you described. I'd rather pull into Walgreen parking lot and jack it.

Sammil Adams
03-19-14, 23:57
Two WSW to look for. Prissy, not real name, 27 or so. Tall well built and solid girl but not overweight. Skills 7, looks 7 attitude 6.5. Pay her .40 for BBBJ and cfs. No digits. Find her on Westgate east end. Much more experienced to street life than Noelle. Noelle. .60 for half and half. This is a good looking WSW, 28 or so, body like a cheerleader. Met her on a sunny weekend afternoon and she made my week. She is new to the street walking and from out of town. Still very fresh. Small to medium but firm tits. Great face. Legs, like a cheerleader, not skinny. Cute, plump ass. Has a tramp stamp. Attitude 9. It was good to meet this one and have been trying to see her when I can. She sent me pics through messaging via phone but haven't been able to get them sent to my email or my pc to upload them here. They are just head shots anyway. Trust me on this she is a pretty one. Skills 8, very clean little girl, and pussy good, about 7 on my snatch snugness (ss) scale. She has young children. She is on the shit so, duh, she needs the cash now. She also runs in same area as Prissy. Have digits for Noelle which I will trade with select members. Be careful and safe.

Ohmygawwd
03-23-14, 10:51
Trolling through the Palm Beach county arrest blotter, I noticed something interesting. Filtering for men arrested for prostitution, there were over a dozen men arrested on March 21. Prior to that, there were many arrested on Feb 13, and many more on Nov 18, Sep 23, Jul 17. In between, almost none. This must be the frequency when PBSO conducts their sting operations. Use this info as you will.

Bones21
03-23-14, 14:21
Trolling through the Palm Beach county arrest blotter, I noticed something interesting. Filtering for men arrested for prostitution, there were over a dozen men arrested on March 21. Prior to that, there were many arrested on Feb 13, and many more on Nov 18, Sep 23, Jul 17. In between, almost none. This must be the frequency when PBSO conducts their sting operations. Use this info as you will.One of the locals got caught again. # 143, Ashley Nicole.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/s/blotter/?nmredir=true

Ohmygawwd
03-24-14, 09:07
One of the locals got caught again. # 143, Ashley Nicole.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/s/blotter/?nmredir=trueFriday night was also lost 3 of the Trail walkers, Jessy, Terri and Christina. All 3 were in pretty rough shape. They were busted for auto theft. Go figure.

Sflbangin
03-25-14, 13:23
I see Brandy was on there also...

One of the locals got caught again. # 143, Ashley Nicole.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/s/blotter/?nmredir=true

Member #5534
03-26-14, 23:04
I see Brandy was on there also...Even Brie from LW was there, she looks like shit though...

Ohmygawwd
04-02-14, 08:03
The last couple of weeks on the Trail have been lonely. Nothing at all for the past days, not daytime, nightime, evening rush, nothing. Where has all the fun gone?

Budd2
04-07-14, 00:21
The last couple of weeks on the Trail have been lonely. Nothing at all for the past days, not daytime, nightime, evening rush, nothing. Where has all the fun gone?Cruised the Military and Lake Worth stroll countless times and only found one SW. That was Jessica in lw and she was great. Only if she answer my text so I could see her again. Since Jessica I haven't been cruising, not worth the effort.

Karpov
04-10-14, 13:06
Like the rest, I've noticed a decline in trail action which could be timing or could be more LEO. Either way, I was looking about a week ago and saw a LSW with some tattoos on the trail across from the toyota dealership. I tried the monger pickup on a side street, but she made a motion that suggested she was being watched by LEO. I didn't see the undercover, but that doesn't mean it wasn't there.

On Sunday, I was cruising the trail an spotted a 50+ WSW I hadn't seen before. Goes by Debbie. We found a quiet spot and even though her front teeth were chipped her BBBJ technique was very good and there was no problem. Very clean lady and she mentioned she is not usually out and prefers to work by phone. I like variety so the mature WSW thing works for me every now and then. I did a search and older Debbie has been mentioned here before, with positive comments. Senior Members feel free to PM for digits.

The week before I was cruising broadway to see what was new. I usually don't like broadway because I think the class of SW is worse (yes, I know how ridiculous that sounds), but it was raining lightly and you just never know. Well, I picked up Tammy who was freshly showered and walking with an umbrella. I thought she was Latin based on her accent, but she is white and from Lithuania (WTF? I guess her Miami accent is an acquired one. Anyhow, I was looking forward to the BBBJ and when she delivered, she didn't catch it all. I like a complete performance so not sure I will repeat. Senior members who care to experiment feel free to PM for digits.

Swpb70
04-12-14, 13:27
The action in east Boynton is there. Had 2 dates last week along Federal between Boynton Beach Blvd and Woolbright.

1) WSW Judy, early 30's, dirty blonde, at 120 lbs. 40 bjcim.

2) www April, late 20's, long blonde. 40 bbj.

Stay safe out there.

Sammil Adams
04-13-14, 14:02
She is still in business and sends me a text now and then. Saw her Friday and she is always looking for steady clients. I thing she mentioned she used to work at the jack shack near congress and westgate for a while. She is a good car date and does the job without complaint. She mentioned to me that someone I gave number to was a jerk to her but does not mind me sharing her number. If she gets picked up by cops she is in for a lengthy stay in jail so lets keep her off the street. Can't upload my pics because it says file to big, anyway she is kind of short, nice brown eyes, around 118 lbs, 28, pretty face and is usually on time or ready when we arrange a meeting. She has been settling for .40 for BBBJ and cfs for me but initially she wanted .5. Be respectful and it pays off. She lives off Westgate Ave. Pm for digits. Also have digits for Brandy but haven't seen her myself in 3 weeks, she is near blue heron and broadway.

Sammil Adams
05-04-14, 15:49
She is still in business and sends me a text now and then. Saw her Friday and she is always looking for steady clients. I thing she mentioned she used to work at the jack shack near congress and westgate for a while. She is a good car date and does the job without complaint. She mentioned to me that someone I gave number to was a jerk to her but does not mind me sharing her number. If she gets picked up by cops she is in for a lengthy stay in jail so lets keep her off the street. Can't upload my pics because it says file to big, anyway she is kind of short, nice brown eyes, around 118 lbs, 28, pretty face and is usually on time or ready when we arrange a meeting. She has been settling for .40 for BBBJ and cfs for me but initially she wanted .5. Be respectful and it pays off. She lives off Westgate Ave. Pm for digits. Also have digits for Brandy but haven't seen her myself in 3 weeks, she is near blue heron and broadway.Looks like the Westgate area is its normal crappy self again. The only girls worth mentioning Noelle and Prissy were recently arrested and I have no idea for how long. Some things never change, death, taxes, and hos getting busted.

H20 Monger
05-04-14, 20:51
Visited Flashdance, where a MILFy brunette named Tina (that was on the piece of paper with digits she gave me), she used some other forgettable name in the club) handlled my junk energetically for 2 $20 dances in a corner.

Close, but no cigar.

Driving up MT near dunkin donuts after, I see this tiny very cute strawberry blonde walking.

I pulled off on a side street, she jumped in and we found a corner of a parking lot where she finished me off quickly with some deep head action. Called herself cici very pretty & young. Will repeat. Normal donation.

ElDood
05-16-14, 23:38
Just got done (11:15 or so) with Patty on Military just south of Summit on west side. Apparently she was yelling at a dude in a truck because he looped around like 4-5 times and didn't stop (Sorry if it was one of you). Picked her up LEO check and went and parked. Tried to hustle me for but saying all her friends pay .60-.80. Told her I got .40 if she wanted would drop her back off. She agreed started with CBJ which was okay. Climbed over she did weird acrobatic stuff over console instead of back seat. Was nice and tight had her moaning real good. She was about 5'5' or so heavier set but not fat. Nice set of titts that did not come out sadly. She gave me number but is missing last digit so once I figure it out will gladly share. Might go back if she doesn't upcharge after the initial "test drive".

GuyLooking
05-17-14, 11:06
Visited Flashdance, where a MILFy brunette named Tina (that was on the piece of paper with digits she gave me), she used some other forgettable name in the club) handlled my junk energetically for 2 $20 dances in a corner.

Close, but no cigar.

Driving up MT near dunkin donuts after, I see this tiny very cute strawberry blonde walking.

I pulled off on a side street, she jumped in and we found a corner of a parking lot where she finished me off quickly with some deep head action. Called herself cici very pretty & young. Will repeat. Normal donation.Was she a skinny little blonde?

I dreamt of her a few months ago good oral in car took orders well have digits but she never answers phone or calls back but would repeat I like the skinny blondes.

Budd2
05-19-14, 23:03
On my first pass saw a cute young SW looking sexy thin not skinny with light strech marks. I was in left lane and went 2 blocks past before I could cut over. Swung around block and beat out another monger and scooped her up. It was north of 10th before cresthaven, if that other is reading this, I'm sorry. It was around 9 - 9:30 pm. I forgot her name, but she took my phone number and hopefully she will call. She was fresh and clean, smelled like she just came out of shower. Her BBBJ was really good and her pussy was fresh and clean. Great fuck. She had rules but I broke them all and she was little pissed off but got over it and gave me a nice hug and kiss. She told me I was one of her better clients and wants to see me again. I got lucky, usually I go up and down the trail several and find nothing. This time I found a gem within a minute.

Sammil Adams
05-24-14, 11:52
Set up meeting with Ricki around 8 pm near Walgreens at blue heron and Broadway. Very thin blonde who I have dated only once before. 80 lbs if that, not bad looking in face, 19 yo. When she showed up she tried to pass off another girl, thin blondish, 28 or so that I have never seen before saying that she, ricki, had a 200 dollar date, would I care for this girl? Apparently ricki also has a friend who in her words is thick with long black hair, who I did not see with her who also needs cash. Didn't go for it and some harsh honest words were expressed as I left. Hard to deal with this girl and not sure I will contact her again. I have her digits though. Headed to wpb and looked around and called brandy, I have posted about before, and little bit, a cute little 22 yo that rarely is seen in the street but can be found occasionally on 52nd in wpb, but both were unavailable. Also tried calling Melissa and Rebecca but no luck there either and Melissa number that I have is out of service, only saw Melissa once in lake worth a while back but remember she said she had place near 45th but that number is not working now. So an update would be appreciated. Headed north to make final pass through Riviera and other than the vets which there were 2 out, I saw two WSW one both thin blondish. It seems like the Riviera beach police have other crimes to solve than hassling the SW at least last night for sure. Lake worth is so full of sheriff cars constantly. Picked up one called herself gianna, 20 yo or so, same as ricki with the hard goods, (these girls in this area carry paraphernalia so be very, very cautious! Which is why I seldom deal with them at all, girls I have been with know better. Anyway, back to GG, short for gianna, somewhat pretty in face but had abrasions around lip area, so I opted for CBJ, cfs for .40. Small tight build not bad at all, tits very cute and perky, nice looking pussy but she could have definitely used a shower yesterday. Normal pussy grip for that age but she had been active earlier for sure judging by the slickness. She does not discriminate and color of skin is no factor for her. Same with some other girls in all areas. I mention this because I get pm for numbers all the time and how do I know who they are etc. Or whether they will be compatible with the person who messages me? All I am doing in the future here is passing info to those trusted and senior members and the rest is out of my hands so please don't message me when this or that doesn't answer the phone or your text. I have other things to do. She, gg, has been in town 3 months or so from new jersey, no digits for this one but she says she is always in the area and basically has no fixed residence but sometimes stays near the dairy belle area, 27th st east. I picked her up on the wall across from save a lot store. All told saw at least 5 WSW in that area last night and three or four BSW and WSW between the overpass and palm beach lakes in wpb. Most notable a sexy looking blonde walking around midnight on Broadway and 52nd in front of the bbq truck. She was wearing faded jeans and looked very good from my view but I had one for the night already so took a pass even though the eye contact was good. She looked late twenties early thirties, tied up, very blond hair. No new pics on gianna or anyone mentioned on this post today. Have a safe and decent weekend.

GagMaster
05-31-14, 22:13
Any one rember a WSW long long brown hair about 5'4" 115 lbs use to walk mt btwn southern and belvader daytime only not always out but has to feed her habit? I moved out of area and her digets not working any moore. Was my ATF 4. Bbbjwcim cfs for 6. Great body had nice color full tramp stamp. Would like to find her if any one knows her pm me and I will give my personal she will know me by that. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Gringo2123
06-07-14, 07:56
Was working up in Wellington so monger that I am left a little early to hit the trail. Spotted an older Chinese woman in a grey dress, spoke softly and very fast never understood what she was saying. Wanted. 40 for bbj I countered with half and half. She agreed. The only time she shuts up is when your cock is in her mouth but wow. Great bbj. Almost popped before I could hit it. Dead fuck but would recommend go for. 30 for bbj. Dropped her off at the end of the street by the white inn or something south of LW and military.

Traveler1964
06-10-14, 01:13
Blonde spinner with a great personality. 10. Skills solid 9. BBBJ 9. 5. I need to get ok for digits. Location s Dixie near lacerne.

DonHomes
06-13-14, 03:50
Used to live in the area and was in town visiting some old friends and was on my way across town and saw a hot thin big boobed BSW around Blue Heron and US1. Made a quick you turn came back around and we made eye contact. I waved made my way to the next side street and lucky me she followed me over there and jumped in. After a quick LEO check she said she was in town from up North name was Kendra and looking to make a few $. She wanted $. 4 I offered half of that and she reluctantly agreed.

We found a quiet spot and wow what a great BBBJCIM. Just what the doctor ordered. She said she had no digits as going to get a phone. I liked her attitude grabbed her some fast food so we could chat some more and dropped her back close to where she jumped in. If anyone see's a 25-30 yr old chocolate hottie in that area scoop her up will be well worth your while.

Be safe all.

Ohmygawwd
06-14-14, 23:14
Made a couple of sweeps on the Trail about 4 - 5 PM Saturday. No action, but heavy LEO presence. Saw one flashing lights car blocking the left traffic lane while the dippety questioned a WSW on the center median. Guess they have nothing better to do. Up til today, the Trail has been pretty active.

Abe483
06-16-14, 13:11
No matter how long I've been at mongering, and no matter how much I read about the disasters and costs of trying to save these women, every now and then my heads get mixed up and I think that this one is different and she will love me forever. What was I thinking. At any rate. Look out brothers. There is a new girl on the trail, courtesy of me trying to rescue her from another state, where I met her recently. She gave a great BBBJCIM, orgasms against my leg, and is very cute, easy to talk to, etc. We hook up several times, and during our talks she tells me how attracted she is to me, and how she wishes she could get straight, and would if she could just change her playground. At any rate, I paid for her flight here, which of course didn't work out, and cost me a ticket, and then I paid for her greyhound. She was (according to plan, at any rate) , using detox meds on the trip down, planning on no longer using once she arrived. Well according to her, she fell asleep on the bus and her meds and money were stolen before she reached NY, please WU some money so she can eat and feel better. Not ready to throw in the towel when we are so close, I send her the money. And again when she got to Jacksonville.

She calls from Jacksonville says she needs detox meds, I assure her that we can get to a clinic. At any rate she arrives last week, and we she starts on the meds, which of course aren't right, and she needs her other meds. She arranges with a clinic for better meds to fedexed down so she says, and can I just allow her so she won't be sick, to use other meds until they get here. She gets them, and the other meds never come. She assures me that her friend will wire me 1 K to take care of the costs. She gets the confirmation number etc. , and we wait, but of course I've covered the cost awaiting for the repayment. It never comes. Of course. So I say end of road with this method, time for regular detox, if you are going to stay with me. She agrees, and off we go to DAF in Delray, and we know how they must get right before going, so more money to be repaid by another friend who is much more reliable. But wu is closed, so I can get it in the morning, and she will be in detox as planned.

She gets admitted, I start my journey home, job well done. I get five miles down 95 and I get a call. She's leaving, they don't do it right, blah, blah, blah. I agree to pick her up, but only if she agrees to go to CARP, she agrees. And so off we go. But of course she needs more meds. This is the last time. She gets into CARP and I'm off to get some rest. Another call, she's leaving and walking, please come. I agree, but only if she will go to St. Mary's. I don't know which one of us needs to evaluated. But at any rate, as I'm driving down the driveway of St. Mary's she jumps out of the car. , I pull over, she takes off walking. WTF. Man am I in over my head. I call a couple of female friends that have a halfway house and they agree to take her, and get her into a program in Miami. So off we go. At this point I haven't slept in over 36 hours. I drop her off, and head home. Long story short, I crash, she leaves the half way house, stealing from the other residents, breaks into my house, stealing some jewelry and cash. Lesson learned? I hope so. But I am thick headed.

Abe483
06-16-14, 13:15
In that longed winded diatribe, I forgot to mention that she is walking between Cresthaven and Foresthill on Military. Be safe brothers.

BJS1475
06-16-14, 13:34
Read in the PB POST that on of your mongers was robbed.

Sammil Adams
06-16-14, 18:38
No matter how long I've been at mongering, and no matter how much I read about the disasters and costs of trying to save these women, every now and then my heads get mixed up and I think that this one is different and she will love me forever. What was I thinking. At any rate. Look out brothers. There is a new girl on the trail, courtesy of me trying to rescue her from another state, where I met her recently. She gave a great BBBJCIM, orgasms against my leg, and is very cute, easy to talk to, etc. We hook up several times, and during our talks she tells me how attracted she is to me, and how she wishes she could get straight, and would if she could just change her playground. At any rate, I paid for her flight here, which of course didn't work out, and cost me a ticket, and then I paid for her greyhound. She was (according to plan, at any rate) , using detox meds on the trip down, planning on no longer using once she arrived. Well according to her, she fell asleep on the bus and her meds and money were stolen before she reached NY, please WU some money so she can eat and feel better. Not ready to throw in the towel when we are so close, I send her the money. And again when she got to Jacksonville.

She calls from Jacksonville says she needs detox meds, I assure her that we can get to a clinic. At any rate she arrives last week, and we she starts on the meds, which of course aren't right, and she needs her other meds. She arranges with a clinic for better meds to fedexed down so she says, and can I just allow her so she won't be sick, to use other meds until they get here. She gets them, and the other meds never come. She assures me that her friend will wire me 1 K to take care of the costs. She gets the confirmation number etc. , and we wait, but of course I've covered the cost awaiting for the repayment. It never comes. Of course. So I say end of road with this method, time for regular detox, if you are going to stay with me. She agrees, and off we go to DAF in Delray, and we know how they must get right before going, so more money to be repaid by another friend who is much more reliable. But wu is closed, so I can get it in the morning, and she will be in detox as planned.

She gets admitted, I start my journey home, job well done. I get five miles down 95 and I get a call. She's leaving, they don't do it right, blah, blah, blah. I agree to pick her up, but only if she agrees to go to CARP, she agrees. And so off we go. But of course she needs more meds. This is the last time. She gets into CARP and I'm off to get some rest. Another call, she's leaving and walking, please come. I agree, but only if she will go to St. Mary's. I don't know which one of us needs to evaluated. But at any rate, as I'm driving down the driveway of St. Mary's she jumps out of the car. , I pull over, she takes off walking. WTF. Man am I in over my head. I call a couple of female friends that have a halfway house and they agree to take her, and get her into a program in Miami. So off we go. At this point I haven't slept in over 36 hours. I drop her off, and head home. Long story short, I crash, she leaves the half way house, stealing from the other residents, breaks into my house, stealing some jewelry and cash. Lesson learned? I hope so. But I am thick headed.Delete her number, texts, etc. If she calls, hang up, have no further contact with her, chalk it up in loss column and find another girl.

GetLost
06-16-14, 18:58
Delete her number, texts, etc. If she calls, hang up, have no further contact with her, chalk it up in loss column and find another girl.Just another sad story of a sucker played like a fiddle. Why some guys insist on trying to fix these broken women are beyond me. Use them and lose them. Let's face it. Women in general are crazy but a crazy drug addict is someone you don't let into your life. You did way too much for that skank. And I'm being nice about this so I'm not accused of being "argumentive" when I speak the truth.

Hope you learned your lesson and chalk it up to experience and don't do it again.

There's always a lot of different ways to say things. In this case you are correct, you were nice about it and yet you still managed to say the same things as you would have by being a douche. It's not the "truth" it's the delivery.

Don't be a douche, keep posting like this, and you'll never hear from me again. I don't get paid per post, I get paid for the job, the less I have to do the more time I have to chase pussy myself.

A2

GetLost
06-16-14, 22:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Ohmygawwd
06-17-14, 08:07
In that longed winded diatribe, I forgot to mention that she is walking between Cresthaven and Foresthill on Military. Be safe brothers.Small world. I picked her up yesterday at same location. Did a quickie in car and it was very good. She was clean, personable, told me she needed $$ for clothes so she could go to a job interview. Yeah, right. . 3 for a BBBJ and 10 minutes of play. I would still take her to a room next time, but thanks for the heads up to be extra careful.

Abe483
06-17-14, 12:28
The purpose of posting bone head mistakes and or rookie moves is two fold. To share with the board in general about the trials and tribulations of this sport we engage in, and secondly to accept the guidance and admonishment of the more experienced. I thank those that responded, and as an update, Hollee called (texted) this am, claimed she was being held at a local hotel until she gave the dude $70. Could I Please help her. Right. The text went unanswered except for "call 911". Be safe, and leave falling in love with these women to Richard Gere in Pretty Woman.

Vicgoo
06-17-14, 17:29
The purpose of posting bone head mistakes and or rookie moves is two fold. To share with the board in general about the trials and tribulations of this sport we engage in, and secondly to accept the guidance and admonishment of the more experienced. I thank those that responded, and as an update, Hollee called (texted) this am, claimed she was being held at a local hotel until she gave the dude $70. Could I Please help her. Right. The text went unanswered except for "call 911". Be safe, and leave falling in love with these women to Richard Gere in Pretty Woman.I agree, I wifed up a working girl years ago and paid dearly for it. A little emberassed to directly say the lost, but I,ll tell it indirectly. Before I met her I was making a comfortable income at the time-1995. I was set to buy a new Jag convertible, but unfortunately she came into the picture, look up the price of that car new and that, s my loss. The good news years later-this Sunday found the same car just different color for $3000 on Craigslist, I,ve been following your advice all the years since that time-just keep relationships with working girls to business but with respect.

HotRocks
06-18-14, 19:17
I was driving up congress north of AirPort recently and there was this blonde WSW. Wow she looked great! TGTBT. I started to stop, but a LE car was up the street so I passed. Since I am new to area, is this a normal place to see WSWs? So, I went on up to Cheetahs and had a nice time. Girls are pretty and naked. I tend to spend too much, but hey, I don't get a nice perky tit in my hand very often. Anybody experience with Take Out on these girls? Costs? You have some interesting places like Angels and another where for a price, you get a room and a girl. Stopped at Angels on Congress, but none met my fancy that night. Also stopped at an AMP at 10th and Jogs. Nice girl, but weak massage and extra service was poor-lesson: never pick the prettiest one. PM me if you have advice!

Happy Mongering.

Sammil Adams
06-19-14, 00:22
I was driving up congress north of AirPort recently and there was this blonde WSW. Wow she looked great! TGTBT. I started to stop, but a LE car was up the street so I passed. Since I am new to area, is this a normal place to see WSWs? So, I went on up to Cheetahs and had a nice time. Girls are pretty and naked. I tend to spend too much, but hey, I don't get a nice perky tit in my hand very often. Anybody experience with Take Out on these girls? Costs? You have some interesting places like Angels and another where for a price, you get a room and a girl. Stopped at Angels on Congress, but none met my fancy that night. Also stopped at an AMP at 10th and Jogs. Nice girl, but weak massage and extra service was poor-lesson: never pick the prettiest one. PM me if you have advice!

Happy Mongering.You may spot a WSW in some off the path areas occasionally and it could have been one on Congress but Military between lake worth road and gun club and us 1 and Dixie hwy from Riviera Bch to Lake Worth is a more sure route to go.

Saw a slender WSW near Purdy and Military walking and pulled ahead and let her see me. She hopped in, calls herself Angie, first thing she asked to see my tool and I negotiated. 20 for BBBJ from there. I felt her little titties as she lifted her tank top for good measure. Caught her on a generous night. She gave a good 15 minute bbjcim and said she is usually in that area and charges minimum. 30 for head and. 5 for FS. No digits. 5 foot 7 or so, brownish long, mid back, straight hair. Brown eyes. 115 lbs or so. Nice legs, medium tan, and cute little ass even though clothes stayed on. Wearing denim shorts, no undies. I did not push the clothes issue. Hell I was getting a hot BBBJ for. 20. And her ass kind of felt nice through the skimpy shorts. She knew what to do and was efficient which can be a turnoff at times but it worked for her. Did not see any tats. Small tits and nice looking. 33 year old This is definitely an experienced girl and on the way to the drop off she whipped out a few hundred in cash and was counting so she was out to do some serious business this here night. Another sign of some smarts is that she went right back to work after an inconspicuous drop off near Purdy which shows she was not racing to the dealer but that it was a good night to get some work done. I would recommend and will repeat if I bump into her again and go for the whole enchilada.

Member #5534
06-19-14, 00:43
You may spot a WSW in some off the path areas occasionally and it could have been one on Congress but Military between lake worth road and gun club and us 1 and Dixie hwy from Riviera Bch to Lake Worth is a more sure route to go.

Saw a slender WSW near Purdy and Military walking and pulled ahead and let her see me. She hopped in, calls herself Angie, first thing she asked to see my tool and I negotiated. 20 for BBBJ from there. I felt her little titties as she lifted her tank top for good measure. Caught her on a generous night. She gave a good 15 minute bbjcim and said she is usually in that area and charges minimum. 30 for head and. 5 for FS. No digits. 5 foot 7 or so, brownish long, mid back, straight hair. Brown eyes. 115 lbs or so. Nice legs, medium tan, and cute little ass even though clothes stayed on. Wearing denim shorts, no undies. I did not push the clothes issue. Hell I was getting a hot BBBJ for. 20. And her ass kind of felt nice through the skimpy shorts. She knew what to do and was efficient which can be a turnoff at times but it worked for her. Did not see any tats. Small tits and nice looking. 33 year old This is definitely an experienced girl and on the way to the drop off she whipped out a few hundred in cash and was counting so she was out to do some serious business this here night. Another sign of some smarts is that she went right back to work after an inconspicuous drop off near Purdy which shows she was not racing to the dealer but that it was a good night to get some work done. I would recommend and will repeat if I bump into her again and go for the whole enchilada.Dude I picked her up tonite too, great gal. I went all the way and she's into her line of work. Dirty talk and pound-liking kind of girl. I'll def see her again. Gave me the whole story like I'm sure she did to you but clean, nice and hot girl.

Member #5534
06-19-14, 00:47
Also you have some good looking girls in the trail!! Damn I saw like 3 or 4 hot girls in the SW scale of course.

CaptSeaHorse
06-23-14, 23:02
Great girl, reliable and sober (or semi LOL) never an issue swallows and has a nice tight pussy. Pill head like most of the dixie girls. Can be found south of Belvedere on dixie.

Digits for trade or for seniors no pups please she's a nice person just has issues I don't want to throw any drama here way thanks.

Member #5534
06-24-14, 01:26
Dude I picked her up tonite too, great gal. I went all the way and she's into her line of work. Dirty talk and pound-liking kind of girl. I'll def see her again. Gave me the whole story like I'm sure she did to you but clean, nice and hot girl.Saw Angie again today in powerline and forest hill. Same good ol service as always. She changed her number, so if any of you monger have been trying to get in touch with her (like me) don't have to wonder with the old lady picking out the phone.

Sammil Adams
06-24-14, 23:35
She gave me a buzz tonight, same as usual, BBBJ and FS for the she called me rate. She doesn't mind kissing either. Told her I would drum her up some business. She has been out for a couple weeks. Took a couple pics, upload them when I have time. Still looking good, gained a few so she is about 117 lbs. Now. I've posted some pics of Noelle in a previous report, check lake worth section, and that is what she still looks like. I have her latest digits. Doing some trading and for the ones who have seen her before and have been respectful she is back for a little while. If you are not a senior member don't bother. Saw two others in her area tonight I have not met. One looked pretty nice. Keep it safe.

Sammil Adams
06-26-14, 23:10
Was going north on Dixie, US 1 almost at 45th st. Spot blond spinner, 29 she says, Another Amanda. . 20 BBBJ and she bragged how good she was before we started and actually did a superior job. Also snagged Prissy on Westgate and Lox around 10 pm and also. 20 BBBJCIM and although completely different slow relaxed style I enjoyed it more than Amanda's. No digits on either but they are in there separate areas just mentioned. Amanda says she is in Lake Worth sometimes too but I have never seen her there. Prissy was looking nice body wise. I may have to pay more attention to her. Later.

Sammil Adams
06-26-14, 23:50
Saw Angie again today in powerline and forest hill. Same good ol service as always. She changed her number, so if any of you monger have been trying to get in touch with her (like me) don't have to wonder with the old lady picking out the phone.Tried to pm you but your inbox is full. Would like to get digits for Angie. Thanks.

Bones21
06-27-14, 01:49
Was going north on Dixie, US 1 almost at 45th st. Spot blond spinner, 29 she says, Another Amanda. . 20 BBBJ and she bragged how good she was before we started and actually did a superior job. Also snagged Prissy on Westgate and Lox around 10 pm and also. 20 BBBJCIM and although completely different slow relaxed style I enjoyed it more than Amanda's. No digits on either but they are in there separate areas just mentioned. Amanda says she is in Lake Worth sometimes too but I have never seen her there. Prissy was looking nice body wise. I may have to pay more attention to her. Later.I picked up prissy around 7 pm tonight. She was nice and fresh. I also saw a new petite blond with small shorts showing a little booty. I was also looking for noelle too but she wasnt out.

CaptSeaHorse
06-27-14, 11:59
Brother you pm'd me for her digits but your in box is full.

Member #5534
06-27-14, 12:55
Brother you pm'd me for her digits but your in box is full.I'm sorry brother, its good to go now. Thank you.

Ozzie1451
06-29-14, 12:46
I was driving south on Route 1 last night. I saw a BSW right before blue heron. I stopped and she jumped in. She asked 25 for BBBJ. I said OK and parked. I told her that I did not do this in a car for some time and let's see how it will work. She said we can go to her room in super 8 motel in and. P. Beach if I pay her 20 more. I said yes and we went to her room. She pulled when I was ready and completed with an HJ. I did not say anything but it was disappointing. She is new to the area and looking for new clients. She told me that I can put her number here. Her name is Tiffany and her number 561-506-1517.

Sammil Adams
06-29-14, 21:44
Managed to touch base with Noelle last week. Sweet personality.

Melvin Smiley
06-29-14, 23:33
Managed to touch base with Noelle last week. Sweet personality.Good pics Sam!! Thanks for updating her new # for me, she must be nocturnal, because whenever I call during daylight hours the other girl tells me that she's sleeping, LOL. I got to make it a point to stay up late one night and crush that again!! Stay safe.

BJS1475
06-30-14, 21:51
Managed to touch base with Noelle last week. Sweet personality.Nice caboose on her.

Bones21
07-01-14, 08:22
Good pics Sam!! Thanks for updating her new # for me, she must be nocturnal, because whenever I call during daylight hours the other girl tells me that she's sleeping, LOL. I got to make it a point to stay up late one night and crush that again!! Stay safe.Don't call her before 11 am. She will still be sleeping. If you call just leave her a message with your # and she will call back. Saw her Sunday night just past 7 pm.

FrankSzoll
07-01-14, 20:29
Sam,

Great job posting pics of Noelle. Glad to see her up on the net.

She asked me not to post her video for the sake of her kids, so I have refrained. It is very tempting though.

Sammil Adams
07-01-14, 23:11
Sam,

Great job posting pics of Noelle. Glad to see her up on the net.

She asked me not to post her video for the sake of her kids, so I have refrained. It is very tempting though.You know I have not mentioned this site to any girl I date and am reluctant to post too much sometimes because I can relate to what another member posted about getting into a jam with people who are not as agreeable. Also I am more interested in getting a good nut than taking pictures but I appreciate those that do. By the way you are welcome.

Not only is it the end of the month but maybe because of the holiday it has been good pickins' in wpb and lw. This evening right before dark saw a babe brunette walking in front of publix on Dixie in Lake Worth across from BK. I turned on street ahead of her and stopped but I lost her to another more suave guy who pulled up right beside her. Good job dude, whoever you are. You definitely got a nice one tonight! Slender brunette with gorgeous face and cute little body. Was wearing shorts and legs were good too. Very high on the looks scale. Almost TGTBT. Oh well, sometimes you lose one. Have a bangin' fourth fellow mongers.

Bones21
07-02-14, 14:17
Went for a ride at noon and saw cops everywhere specially at westgate. Saw one arrest there and there was an unmarked riding around hunting! Called noe and we went far from there. Happy hunting.

Sammil Adams
07-02-14, 22:06
Saw blondish WSW walking south of pb lakes on Dixie near 17th st. And she got in, about 8. 30 pm. Calls herself Michelle. Said 24 yo but maybe a few years more. 125 lbs pretty face wearing light blue jeans and pink flowery blouse. Up close her face isn't bad. Nice eyes but a little made up. BBBJ and cfs with a nice BBBJCIM finish. . 40. Submissive, obedient girl. She smiles a lot. Body not in the best shape, big hands, about 6 or so on looks scale body wise, but clean. Not skinny. Let me control the BBBJ for a good 20 minutes. And I gave her a workout. New from Maryland only been in wpb a week. Stays near where I picked her up. Does not like walking that area. Really gentle personality. She asked where a good spot was to make some cash and take bus home so I told her about military and maybe she can get a ride home and not take the bus. I dropped her off at M. Ds by Cresthaven and I said just walk south and you will probably get some bites. I watched a few minutes and then took off but saw some cars slowing down and I'm pretty sure she was noticed pretty quickly. No digits. First time an out of town SW asked me to show her around. I hope this doesn't make me pimp management.

Melvin Smiley
07-02-14, 23:08
Went for a ride at noon and saw cops everywhere specially at westgate. Saw one arrest there and there was an unmarked riding around hunting! Called noe and we went far from there. Happy hunting.Scooped up Noelle at 1230 p and parked by the airport. 40 got me BBBJ and FS in the car, this girl is not afraid to let you beat the pussy up!! Had a great time, and will be looking to see her again soon. Stay safe.

GuyLooking
07-02-14, 23:20
Saw blondish WSW walking south of pb lakes on Dixie near 17th st. And she got in, about 8. 30 pm. Calls herself Michelle. Said 24 yo but maybe a few years more. 125 lbs pretty face wearing light blue jeans and pink flowery blouse. Up close her face isn't bad. Nice eyes but a little made up. BBBJ and cfs with a nice BBBJCIM finish. . 40. Submissive, obedient girl. She smiles a lot. Body not in the best shape, big hands, about 6 or so on looks scale body wise, but clean. Not skinny. Let me control the BBBJ for a good 20 minutes. And I gave her a workout. New from Maryland only been in wpb a week. Stays near where I picked her up. Does not like walking that area. Really gentle personality. She asked where a good spot was to make some cash and take bus home so I told her about military and maybe she can get a ride home and not take the bus. I dropped her off at M. Ds by Cresthaven and I said just walk south and you will probably get some bites. I watched a few minutes and then took off but saw some cars slowing down and I'm pretty sure she was noticed pretty quickly. No digits. First time an out of town SW asked me to show her around. I hope this doesn't make me pimp management.I think once you accept cash for the ride or even a BJ your concidered management.

I struck out on Dixie south end Forest Hill to Lantana lots of le guess the holiday brings them out.

Bed time then early 430 am ish hittin Military Trail at Purdy always something there at that time be safe.

Called Chelsea her management is kinda jealous douchebag I've visited her before nice BBBJCIM young girl.

Passed on Noelle due to earlier posts of uncle le around.

Portlandia
07-06-14, 13:31
Hey Gents,

Just relocated from the Pac Northwest. Read through the pages and made some passes. Did not partake yet because I had a difficult time finding a hobby spot. On Westgate, there is a a youngish blonde girl sitting by the convenience store. Saw her pimp on a bicycle give her some instructions and she started walking. Didn't like that vibe. She is about 5'3, thin and some facial acne. On US1 saw a cute younger brunette with curly hair and short shorts just north of blue herron. She was making eye contact but as I did my loop could not find any suitable area to have fun.

This is part of the challenge in a new area but I shall keep looking. If anyone knows these ladies, would love to hear about them. I will pay my dues here and give some reports on what I find. Be well.

Port.

CaptSeaHorse
07-07-14, 08:49
Hey Gents,

Just relocated from the Pac Northwest. Read through the pages and made some passes. Did not partake yet because I had a difficult time finding a hobby spot. On Westgate, there is a a youngish blonde girl sitting by the convenience store. Saw her pimp on a bicycle give her some instructions and she started walking. Didn't like that vibe. She is about 5'3, thin and some facial acne. On US1 saw a cute younger brunette with curly hair and short shorts just north of blue herron. She was making eye contact but as I did my loop could not find any suitable area to have fun.

This is part of the challenge in a new area but I shall keep looking. If anyone knows these ladies, would love to hear about them. I will pay my dues here and give some reports on what I find. Be well.

Port.The blonde girl is Jamie she's reliable great CBJ for. 20.

TheOldMan
07-07-14, 18:19
I think once you accept cash for the ride or even a BJ your concidered management.

I struck out on Dixie south end Forest Hill to Lantana lots of le guess the holiday brings them out.

Bed time then early 430 am ish hittin Military Trail at Purdy always something there at that time be safe.

Called Chelsea her management is kinda jealous douchebag I've visited her before nice BBBJCIM young girl.

Passed on Noelle due to earlier posts of uncle le around.In what area and time should I be looking for this Chelsea. You have piqued my interest. Thanks.

TOM.

DuckDuckGoose
07-09-14, 23:24
Met up with Shay the other night in Riviera Beach, nice face, good tits, great BBJTC.

I have her number for those willing to share 332231332230332229332231332230332229.

Sammil Adams
07-10-14, 23:39
Met up with Shay the other night in Riviera Beach, nice face, good tits, great BBJTC.

I have her number for those willing to share 332231332230332229332231332230332229.Looks like she is getting into her work. Good job on the pics Duck. Been passing RB for a while now and have never met Shay. I have some digits you may be interested in that area and will shoot you a text when I can.

Vertrag
07-11-14, 17:51
Saw a HSW. She looked fantastic. But my spider sense was tingling as she looked TGTBT.

Made two passes at higher speed. She was making eye contact but something wasn't quite right. Made a wide sweep looking out for uncle and as I approached LEO was all over and taking in people around me one officer pointed at my car but I just kept going.

Watch out and stay safe.

UPDATE - just made another pass a block away to verify street - different girl is there now longer hair and different clothes.

ToolManWpb
07-14-14, 14:46
Picked her up out in Okeechobee at rehab (know this SW for a while), Her bed not avail till Tues. Tried to be a good guy, I go pick her up, she come to my house after we get her party favors, eats, showers gets all dolled up for me I thought, she said her friend was coming to deliver more favors, she goes out the door, Have not see her since, no call, nothing, she texts me today, wants her clothes back, she says she a "piece of shit"to bad" 'I'm a a crack working girl"bring me my clothes I left at your house. Holy shit the balls on this girl. My responce was you not a crack working girl. They fuk and suk for drugs you did / do sht. Your a step below crack working girl, Buyier beware she's a scammer. Goes by heather too. Cute girl, really fuked up. Posted back page "Sudutress"Should read scam artist. Heard she did get beat up that day no wonder.

Member #5534
07-14-14, 20:30
Picked her up out in Okeechobee at rehab (know this SW for a while), Her bed not avail till Tues. Tried to be a good guy, I go pick her up, she come to my house after we get her party favors, eats, showers gets all dolled up for me I thought, she said her friend was coming to deliver more favors, she goes out the door, Have not see her since, no call, nothing, she texts me today, wants her clothes back, she says she a "piece of shit"to bad" 'I'm a a crack working girl"bring me my clothes I left at your house. Holy shit the balls on this girl. My responce was you not a crack working girl. They fuk and suk for drugs you did / do sht. Your a step below crack working girl, Buyier beware she's a scammer. Goes by heather too. Cute girl, really fuked up. Posted back page "Sudutress"Should read scam artist. Heard she did get beat up that day no wonder.Bro I hate to tell you this but she's right and you know it. You've gotten burned this year what, about 5-6 times (times that you'd let us know) we've tried warning you and you just keep doing it. Melvin told you, I told you, I know at least 2 other guys told you, but you just keep doing it, stop thinking this girls love you! It is a BUSINESS TRANSACTION! I understand that you want to be their friend and be cool so you take them home and get them supplies and shit, but dude at the end of the day is all business for them!! Trust me dude, they walk because they have to not because they want to. There are girls that are great at what they do and they enjoy it, and I love those girls, but if they didn't need the money they wouldn't be walking I'm just saying dude. Also they are not all thiefs, there are some great dates out there, but to play in this league you got to understand the game, and know that if you slip you might lose, and you better than anyone know this.

Sucker555
07-14-14, 22:31
Never trust a drug addict.

Bro I hate to tell you this but she's right and you know it. You've gotten burned this year what, about 5-6 times (times that you'd let us know) we've tried warning you and you just keep doing it. Melvin told you, I told you, I know at least 2 other guys told you, but you just keep doing it, stop thinking this girls love you! It is a BUSINESS TRANSACTION! I understand that you want to be their friend and be cool so you take them home and get them supplies and shit, but dude at the end of the day is all business for them!! Trust me dude, they walk because they have to not because they want to. There are girls that are great at what they do and they enjoy it, and I love those girls, but if they didn't need the money they wouldn't be walking I'm just saying dude. Also they are not all thiefs, there are some great dates out there, but to play in this league you got to understand the game, and know that if you slip you might lose, and you better than anyone know this.

HotRocks
07-15-14, 16:41
Picked her up out in Okeechobee at rehab (know this SW for a while), Her bed not avail till Tues. Tried to be a good guy, I go pick her up, she come to my house after we get her party favors, eats, showers gets all dolled up for me I thought, she said her friend was coming to deliver more favors, she goes out the door, Have not see her since, no call, nothing, she texts me today, wants her clothes back, she says she a "piece of shit"to bad" 'I'm a a crack working girl"bring me my clothes I left at your house. Holy shit the balls on this girl. My responce was you not a crack working girl. They fuk and suk for drugs you did / do sht. Your a step below crack working girl, Buyier beware she's a scammer. Goes by heather too. Cute girl, really fuked up. Posted back page "Sudutress"Should read scam artist. Heard she did get beat up that day no wonder.My firend, I have to so much to empathize with you. I have been in the same boat. You feel like you really want to help them and they act like they want help. They tell you they love you, give you sex and simulated love, in reality, all they want is their next fix. I went 6 years trying to help a girl like that and found out that not only me was feeding her money, there are 6 others like me doing the same damn thing and she is going from house to house collecting money for a little sex and poor pitiful me stories, can you help me with the: rent, electricity, my kid, my dad, my sister, my god! It literally took me 6 years to learn. A hard 6 years a a fuck load of money. Good luck all you mongers out there, be strong and don't give in to your emotions.

ToolManWpb
07-15-14, 19:18
I have 2 x wives 5 years of marriage (between the 2) 10 years between marriages $500,000. 00 invested in the 2.

Got fucked hard twice and they were my "wives" This is still cheaper in the long run. More BS?? Well that's debatable, Wives suck. Bottom line if it was'nt for pussy we'd not need them at all. Women are all wacked.

My firend, I have to so much to empathize with you. I have been in the same boat. You feel like you really want to help them and they act like they want help. They tell you they love you, give you sex and simulated love, in reality, all they want is their next fix. I went 6 years trying to help a girl like that and found out that not only me was feeding her money, there are 6 others like me doing the same damn thing and she is going from house to house collecting money for a little sex and poor pitiful me stories, can you help me with the: rent, electricity, my kid, my dad, my sister, my god! It literally took me 6 years to learn. A hard 6 years a a fuck load of money. Good luck all you mongers out there, be strong and don't give in to your emotions.

Donny2000
07-15-14, 22:18
These girls sense weakness. Start off more aggressive. Party favors after the deed or we can't do biz. Just my 2 cents.

Picked her up out in Okeechobee at rehab (know this SW for a while), Her bed not avail till Tues. Tried to be a good guy, I go pick her up, she come to my house after we get her party favors, eats, showers gets all dolled up for me I thought, she said her friend was coming to deliver more favors, she goes out the door, Have not see her since, no call, nothing, she texts me today, wants her clothes back, she says she a "piece of shit"to bad" 'I'm a a crack working girl"bring me my clothes I left at your house. Holy shit the balls on this girl. My responce was you not a crack working girl. They fuk and suk for drugs you did / do sht. Your a step below crack working girl, Buyier beware she's a scammer. Goes by heather too. Cute girl, really fuked up. Posted back page "Sudutress"Should read scam artist. Heard she did get beat up that day no wonder.

Donny2000
07-15-14, 22:20
I see this 21 yr old. Thin spinner all the time near broadway and blu heron. I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Wondering if anyone else has TOFTT. She looks decent!

Rj242
07-16-14, 07:56
Picked her up out in Okeechobee at rehab (know this SW for a while), Her bed not avail till Tues. Tried to be a good guy, I go pick her up, she come to my house after we get her party favors, eats, showers gets all dolled up for me I thought, she said her friend was coming to deliver more favors, she goes out the door, Have not see her since, no call, nothing, she texts me today, wants her clothes back, she says she a "piece of shit"to bad" 'I'm a a crack working girl"bring me my clothes I left at your house. Holy shit the balls on this girl. My responce was you not a crack working girl. They fuk and suk for drugs you did / do sht. Your a step below crack working girl, Buyier beware she's a scammer. Goes by heather too. Cute girl, really fuked up. Posted back page "Sudutress"Should read scam artist. Heard she did get beat up that day no wonder.Man if that's the chick I think it is. And she is a crackhead orig from Midwest. She got me too a few years back. She was up on blue heron then. Taught me a lot. Very sweet girl then the crack need kicks in and they turn into do anything crack zombies. Nabbed my phone and credit card. Got phone back. Not credit card. She would have made a killing of me if she had just kept head strait. She told me something to the extent of don't fuck with crack bitches. They are horrible.

Part of learning curve, be thankful you are ok and didn't get dropped by supplier / bf or some dumb thing like that.

Ohmygawwd
07-16-14, 10:17
Man if that's the chick I think it is. And she is a crackhead orig from Midwest. She got me too a few years back. She was up on blue heron then. Taught me a lot. Very sweet girl then the crack need kicks in and they turn into do anything crack zombies. Nabbed my phone and credit card. Got phone back. Not credit card. She would have made a killing of me if she had just kept head strait. She told me something to the extent of don't fuck with crack bitches. They are horrible.

Part of learning curve, be thankful you are ok and didn't get dropped by supplier / bf or some dumb thing like that.If it weren't for crack / heroine bitches, there would be no SW at all. I've been robbed in the past, mostly pick pockets. My rule is now, if I'm in a car date or a motel date, why do I need my wallet? Or a watch? Or jewelry? I only bring in as much cash as I intend to spend. Nothing else in my pockets. I also treat all the girls straight. Don't nickel and dime them. Give them what you agreed to. After first date, they usually wait until the end for their take.

BTW, just picked up Megan on the Trail. Skinny blond, just my type. Was very friendly. Will repeat.

Remtp
07-16-14, 12:27
Picked her up from the trail around the hill. Took her to Congress motel ($25) * hour. Clean room. Gave Roxy a Benji and got BBBJCIMNS x 2, CFS with Greek, mish, K9 and served 2 cups. I'm happy. She was wet, willing and delivered with gusto and no drama. Bought her a pack of smokes to make her happy.

Was actually looking for Dacee but she is locked up I hear with Christina. I saw a little red head spinner that I almost picked up but one of you mongers got her before me.

Be safe.

Remtp
07-16-14, 12:30

Picked her up from the trail around the hill. Took her to Congress motel ($25) * hour. Clean room.

Gave Roxy a Benji and got BBBJCIMNS x 2, Greek, mish, K9 and served 2 cups. I'm happy.

She was wet, willing and delivered with gusto. No freakeness and no drama.

Was looking for Dacee but she is locked up I hear. Saw a little red head spinner that I almost picked up but one of you mongers got her before me.

Be safe.

Sammil Adams
07-16-14, 23:38
I see this 21 yr old. Thin spinner all the time near broadway and blu heron. I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Wondering if anyone else has TOFTT. She looks decent!Picked this dirty blond curly haired girl up 3 weeks ago. Corner of Blue heron and Broadway. Called herself Gianna then. 90 lbs. Brown eyes and wiry build overall. 21 or 22 yo. She asked for. 40 for BBBJ and cfs and settled for. 30. She is sexy in a quiet way. Took her mish and doggy the first time and she seemed to be getting into it. Tiny but cute little ass. Saw her walking a week later near southern court and she had nasty abrasion or something on her chin area and went for CBJ for. 20. She has small but nice little titties and her legs are good although skinny. She had some body sweat odor the second time but seemed clean where it counted. She is always near her dealer pimp and may have paraphernalia on her but I found her low on drama. She uses street names. She is one that would look damn nice if she could kick her cocaine habit so if you like little spinners you could do worse. No digits but like you said she is out in that area often.

Wamo25
07-17-14, 14:39
Hey there, I was just wondering if any of you guys in this area can give me some idea of where I could find some girls here (palm beach), I'm only going to be here for a couple of days and might try to look around before I head back home, ill be here until Sunday so I have time. Thanks.

DarkRaijin
07-17-14, 23:37
My firend, I have to so much to empathize with you. I have been in the same boat. You feel like you really want to help them and they act like they want help. They tell you they love you, give you sex and simulated love, in reality, all they want is their next fix. I went 6 years trying to help a girl like that and found out that not only me was feeding her money, there are 6 others like me doing the same damn thing and she is going from house to house collecting money for a little sex and poor pitiful me stories, can you help me with the: rent, electricity, my kid, my dad, my sister, my god! It literally took me 6 years to learn. A hard 6 years a a fuck load of money. Good luck all you mongers out there, be strong and don't give in to your emotions.LOL seeing you guys talk about this. I tell every SW I meet if I get a house I want to take you with me. They all like you guys said shell out poor stories. I'm paying 2 hoes phone bills. I get whatsup calls if I don't pay on time. LOL. There are suckers in each generations and I'm of this one. For a decent BJ I go lengths and extreme lengths on top of that. My posts speak for themselves coming to hunt frm Miami all the way up to PB.

Cheers gents I should come take a stroll in WPB sometime. Good dirty blondes fun times in summer of 2014.

-Jin.

Wamo25
07-18-14, 16:40
I'm just visiting here (PB) for a couple of days and wanted to know what places can I maybe find some SW, ima little familiar with the name of some roads but if there are any actual locations near the streets where SW are like for example like a burger king in that area, I can then just put that in my GPS. Thanks ahead of time.

CaptSeaHorse
07-27-14, 14:23
Jackie is out almost every day on Westgate by the plaza with the little market. Excellent CBJ for. 25. Never has a phone but like I said she is out most days after 6 PM.

CaptSeaHorse
07-27-14, 14:26
Ol Jessie is semi-retired I believe she's only seeing regulars. Got a real nice CBJ for. 24 last Sunday. I absolutely love her big fat floppy tits.

Titty 777
07-27-14, 18:59
Ol Jessie is semi-retired I believe she's only seeing regulars. Got a real nice CBJ for. 24 last Sunday. I absolutely love her big fat floppy tits.Awesome pics.

Sflbangin
07-29-14, 09:31
I originally posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry.

After I struck out with some other girls I picked up Lacy on Dixie and as she gets in she says that a cop car just saw her and she starts telling me her name and where she lived because we were about to get pulled over. I immediately pulled into a gas station and told her to walk in and get something (gave her a dollar). As soon as she opened the car door the cop blocks us and loud speakers not to get out of the car. They come to both windows tell me to open the back windows and they check out the car. The guy keeps asking me why I picked up a prostitute for sex and I keep saying I DIDN'T, I was giving her a ride. He then asks me questions about knowing her and where she lives etc etc. They take her out and take my license and hers and start running checks, then he comes back and asks if I am aware that they publish John's names in the paper, I say it doesn't matter because I wasn't doing anything at all except giving Lacy a ride home. Then he gets slick and says, so tell me, how much did she say she wanted for sex? I immediately said IT NEVER HAPPENED and I didn't do anything wrong. A bunch more questions and since both our license and records were clean we were off an running with a warning. Have to give credit to Lacy, this chick was cool as a cucumber and not nasty or rude, she handled herself super well. She even apologized to me as she was getting her drink from my car.

I then drove up Dixie to about 45th near Walgreen and saw this really hot BSW with striped shorts on. She look great but I got beat out by one of you guys so I decided to give up for the night.

Sammil Adams
07-30-14, 00:15
Picked her up at BP on pb lakes and broadway. 2nd meeting. Got good bbbjcimws for. 3. This is the girl I posted about a few weeks ago who I dropped off on Military. She stays off Division in wpb not far from where I scooped her up. 24 yo. Blonde hair. Green eyes. About 118 lbs or so. Very nice and compliant. She gave me her number and said it will be on by Friday. I will try it out and then pass it on to those members I usually hit up. Looks 7, skills 7, attitude and personality 9. These are some pics I took after our encounter today. She swallowed every drop without complaint and takes some pleasure in her work. I told her that I would throw her some business if she wants it. She is down for it. Be safe. 335767335768335769335770.

Annony
07-30-14, 16:54
Picked her up at BP on pb lakes and broadway. 2nd meeting. Got good bbbjcimws for. 3. This is the girl I posted about a few weeks ago who I dropped off on Military. She stays off Division in wpb not far from where I scooped her up. 24 yo. Blonde hair. Green eyes. About 118 lbs or so. Very nice and compliant. She gave me her number and said it will be on by Friday. I will try it out and then pass it on to those members I usually hit up. Looks 7, skills 7, attitude and personality 9. These are some pics I took after our encounter today. She swallowed every drop without complaint and takes some pleasure in her work. I told her that I would throw her some business if she wants it. She is down for it. Be safe. 335767335768335769335770.I'd "hit it" Annony.

Sammil Adams
07-30-14, 17:11
Got a call from her last night saw her this afternoon. Usually meet around pb lakes and Australian. Sometimes Blue heron area. Very thin. Pretty 19 yo true blonde. Little surfer girl type. Hazel eyes. 85 to 90 lbs. She has been giving me a decent rate lately which is. 5 for BBBJ and cfs. She prefers CBJ. Very clean always and indulge in daty when she is in a good mood. Pink and pretty pussy and nice and tight. Our usual is after a brief taste and a hardening BJ I take her mish for a while and then flip her over and finish doggy. She is a semi-screamer and lets me pound her good. She is having phone problems and may be changing her number soon but I have current digits and it is on now. She will let me know if it changes. She is looking for some regulars and I said I would do what I could. I do not get into her negotiations from there. I am passing digits to those who are on my helpful list and I notice every time that there are those who want number but don't even offer anything as far as good intel or trades. Which is alright but don't expect me to message back. I know the good ones and the senior members on this site. Anyway because she is a keeper for me I want to give her some good referrals. So if you like cute little blonde spinners let me know because according to her she needs some calls now.

GuyLooking
07-30-14, 19:31
Got a call from her last night saw her this afternoon. Usually meet around pb lakes and Australian. Sometimes Blue heron area. Very thin. Pretty 19 yo true blonde. Little surfer girl type. Hazel eyes. 85 to 90 lbs. She has been giving me a decent rate lately which is. 5 for BBBJ and cfs. She prefers CBJ. Very clean always and indulge in daty when she is in a good mood. Pink and pretty pussy and nice and tight. Our usual is after a brief taste and a hardening BJ I take her mish for a while and then flip her over and finish doggy. She is a semi-screamer and lets me pound her good. She is having phone problems and may be changing her number soon but I have current digits and it is on now. She will let me know if it changes. She is looking for some regulars and I said I would do what I could. I do not get into her negotiations from there. I am passing digits to those who are on my helpful list and I notice every time that there are those who want number but don't even offer anything as far as good intel or trades. Which is alright but don't expect me to message back. I know the good ones and the senior members on this site. Anyway because she is a keeper for me I want to give her some good referrals. So if you like cute little blonde spinners let me know because according to her she needs some calls now.Love the tiny blonde spinners but working out of state won't be back for approx 3 weeks and feel I need to help you more.

You've been my best info and hookup guy here much thanks ill try to share what I can when I get back in town.

P.S. Picked up a blonde on the trail by westgate approx 30-35 years old wearing a dress scale approx 7 don't bother she's been fucked over and just complains.

Also a backpage girl digits561XXX2430 calls herself laci pretty face kinda young but going downhill fast I assume just complained for like an hr straight about her life.

But was decent once started no time for all the details now but paid 100 for 90 minutes she talked for 60 LOL.

Be safe and thanks for your posts sir good day!!

CaptSeaHorse
08-09-14, 21:02
Evening Gentleman, these pics are from last Thursday & Sunday. Been using Video2 Photo which is a great app to capture high quality screenshots. Jackie does it all, deep throat, sucks your balls, does that thing where she will take the cock out of her mouth and just lick the head with her tongue, she has great soft lips. Oh and she will take the full load. I exploded two massive loads in her mouth. On Sunday she swallowed every drop. Always on WestGate after 5-6 pm. Usually. 25-. 3 will do it.

Sammil Adams
08-09-14, 21:16
Evening Gentleman, these pics are from last Thursday & Sunday. Been using Video2 Photo which is a great app to capture high quality screenshots. Jackie does it all, deep throat, sucks your balls, does that thing where she will take the cock out of her mouth and just lick the head with her tongue, she has great soft lips. Oh and she will take the full load. I exploded two massive loads in her mouth. On Sunday she swallowed every drop. Always on WestGate after 5-6 pm. Usually. 25-. 3 will do it.Nice pics Cap. Saw her walking east around 1 am last night on westgate in her usual area by Loxahatchee and parked ahead and she hopped in. Said I had. 2 for a BJ and she smiled and said that all you got for me? Lets go. Parked nearby and you are right she knows how to use the mouth. She just does the deed with very little talking. BBBJCIM in about 15 min. And I tipped her. 1. Did not even bother her for her digits because she never has a phone. Also scooped up GG the other night, fresh out of jail, saw her walking broadway between blue heron and silver beach. Twenty yo. Dirty blonde spinner, nice tight and takes instructions well. . 40 gets me an hour with her. No phone either but told her to keep my digits handy for future reference. Other than kat in lake worth been getting my share in wpb this last month or so. Also have Ricki latest digits for the helpful mongers, later.

Sammil Adams
08-10-14, 21:23
Picked her up at BP on pb lakes and broadway. 2nd meeting. Got good bbbjcimws for. 3. This is the girl I posted about a few weeks ago who I dropped off on Military. She stays off Division in wpb not far from where I scooped her up. 24 yo. Blonde hair. Green eyes. About 118 lbs or so. Very nice and compliant. She gave me her number and said it will be on by Friday. I will try it out and then pass it on to those members I usually hit up. Looks 7, skills 7, attitude and personality 9. These are some pics I took after our encounter today. She swallowed every drop without complaint and takes some pleasure in her work. I told her that I would throw her some business if she wants it. She is down for it. Be safe. 335767335768335769335770.Her phone is on now, a gave her a ring and it went to same old message, voicemail full etc. But 5 min later she called back. This happened tonight. Said to text first or something, and she will return call or just keep trying, and that she is going to set up mail later. Anyhow she seems down for some action and sounded her usual friendly self and we chewed the fat for a while. I have plans already or I'd probably give her a cock spanking myself tonight. I have passed these digits on to some helpful members here already and they are the same. Be safe.

Ozzie1451
08-12-14, 18:54
Her phone is on now, a gave her a ring and it went to same old message, voicemail full etc. But 5 min later she called back. This happened tonight. Said to text first or something, and she will return call or just keep trying, and that she is going to set up mail later. Anyhow she seems down for some action and sounded her usual friendly self and we chewed the fat for a while. I have plans already or I'd probably give her a cock spanking myself tonight. I have passed these digits on to some helpful members here already and they are the same. Be safe.I met Michelle last Saturday and she is a very nice lady. I enjoyed her BBBJCIM. Next time I will try to get a room and spend more time with her.

Traveler1964
08-13-14, 00:38
Ran into Michelle on Dixie. Wow. Great time. She is very sweet. Highly recommended.

Traveler.

She lost her phone. But I have alternate number. Usual suspects inquire.

Bones21
08-15-14, 08:40
Took a drive to Wastgate around 4 am today. I was just looking to see if anything was available at that time. To my surprise I found a WSW not a bbw but thick. I turned around and she came up to me. She was cool and and said that she doesn't do any type of candy, she was a little hesitant and I passed her up. As I was talking to her another WSW thin comes out of nowhere and I tell the thick one I will see her later LOL. I meet her at the end of the shopping center and she come up to me and greets me in Spanish LOL. I was surprised but I kept talking to her in English. She was also cool and not bad looking at all.

Sammil Adams
08-16-14, 19:46
Saturday 6 pm made some calls and Michelle is the only one who answered so I headed to Dixie and 17th, Lakeside st and met her at her most recent residence. Bbbjtcws for. 20 plus. 1 tip, so. 3 total donation. Skills not the best on BJ but will keep at it for a good while. Very pleasant personality. Has new roommates who let her use their phone to contact her. I have been passing it on. She is aware that there is a "message board" and doesn't seem to mind at all. A true ho, this one, 24 yo. Posted pics on a previous post. Told her I would continue to throw her some business.

GuyLooking
08-17-14, 11:51
Saturday 6 pm made some calls and Michelle is the only one who answered so I headed to Dixie and 17th, Lakeside st and met her at her most recent residence. Bbbjtcws for. 20 plus. 1 tip, so. 3 total donation. Skills not the best on BJ but will keep at it for a good while. Very pleasant personality. Has new roommates who let her use their phone to contact her. I have been passing it on. She is aware that there is a "message board" and doesn't seem to mind at all. A true ho, this one, 24 yo. Posted pics on a previous post. Told her I would continue to throw her some business.Yea she is a good date don't mind pics or video and swallows.

P.S. What's the word on westgate noelle? No answer at number I got?

Thanks for the info sammil.

Also been doing the dixie and trail cruise early morning 5-7 am nothing great but a few on the trail seen chelsea she gave me the nod but was in a hurry and last time I partook she got all stupid about the pics even tho I saw pics of her on here afterword anyway like her skinny bod doggie style.

Nothing on the early morn dixie side lately and I leave the state for 2-3 weeks on on so see ya all when I get back be safe.

P.S. Haven't been seeing many LEO out early morning and haven't gotten the I'm being watched feeling seems like ideal pickup conditions lately.

Bones21
08-19-14, 09:03
Took a trip to westgate last night and and saw 3 new girls walking the beat, one of them was walking on lox south of westgate staying low. Prissy was out there so opted for. We talked for a little while and got down to bussiness. . 2 got me BBBJCIM with great effort like she always does. She also gave some insight on new talent there.

Karpov
08-19-14, 10:22
Saturday 6 pm made some calls and Michelle is the only one who answered so I headed to Dixie and 17th, Lakeside st and met her at her most recent residence. Bbbjtcws for. 20 plus. 1 tip, so. 3 total donation. Skills not the best on BJ but will keep at it for a good while. Very pleasant personality. Has new roommates who let her use their phone to contact her. I have been passing it on. She is aware that there is a "message board" and doesn't seem to mind at all. A true ho, this one, 24 yo. Posted pics on a previous post. Told her I would continue to throw her some business.Big thanks on the digits Sammil; I hooked up with Michelle yesterday. You're right about the BJ skills, but I think she makes up for it on personality. Now that Noelle is at the gray bar hotel for a while, Michelle is a good alternative.

RonBurgundy
08-19-14, 15:07
What's up guys-.

I'm a BP & Indy guy and luckily stumbled across this site trying to find some reviews. I live in North PB County and was wondering where the best spots are to find WSW's. I drove on US1 between and lake & Blue heron but nothing was going on. There seemed to be more LEO traffic once I was South of the bridge heading towards 45th St (didn't know if that area was safe or not). Any tips would be much appreciated.

Sabii
08-20-14, 02:08
Hey guys first post. Drove down Military Tr. To Summit where I ended up parking by the John Smith Subs. Cute little thing walks right up to the car. Said her name was Patty, brunette around 5 ft tall maybe 110 lbs, cute with a very cute southern accent. 30 donation got a very nice BBBJCIM really wanted to smash it but I'm not comfortable yet doing it in the car for some reason. Guess I get nervous. Anyway just thought I'd share.

Medic69
08-20-14, 12:16
I was doing some recon today. Only one and could not partake. Yesterday was a target rich environment. Anyone ever pick this one up?

Popman
08-20-14, 15:42
Big thanks on the digits Sammil; I hooked up with Michelle yesterday. You're right about the BJ skills, but I think she makes up for it on personality. Now that Noelle is at the gray bar hotel for a while, Michelle is a good alternative.I met up with Michelle today. Picked her up at her place thinking we could go inside, but she said not today, so resorted to trying to find a residential street nearby to have BJ. I'm very nervous about doing this in broad daylight, but went for it as she seemed completely relaxed about it. Was interrupted once by a mom walking her baby, but resumed thereafter. She wanted $0. 4 for BBBJ, which seems an upcharge from earlier numbers, so looks like she is getting used to this. That said, did not get full CIMWS, as she pulled away before the third blast, so ended up making quite a mess. Note to self: have wet wipes in car.

Sammil Adams
08-21-14, 15:06
I met up with Michelle today. Picked her up at her place thinking we could go inside, but she said not today, so resorted to trying to find a residential street nearby to have BJ. I'm very nervous about doing this in broad daylight, but went for it as she seemed completely relaxed about it. Was interrupted once by a mom walking her baby, but resumed thereafter. She wanted $0. 4 for BBBJ, which seems an upcharge from earlier numbers, so looks like she is getting used to this. That said, did not get full CIMWS, as she pulled away before the third blast, so ended up making quite a mess. Note to self: have wet wipes in car.That doesn't happen to often with me if I can help it. Using Michelle as an example I always have a good grip on her hair or at the very least a hand on her head and a phrase like do me right and I will take care of you, or something will help make sure my load goes where it belongs. I also never do FS without a condom so I don't have any pecker tracks in my vehicle. And the little package of moist wipes found at cvs or walgreens are always behind my seat and I keep a spare one in the house. They keep quite a while if not in the direct sun. I also never keep condoms in the glove box or in my vehicle for long periods and just remember to grab a few before I go out on a prowl or if I have something set up.

SoDamTuff
08-21-14, 23:44
Just hooked up with skinny Jackie over in Westgate. Damage ·25 plus a mountain dew LOL pics not the best but video will be uploaded on a different site.

Bones21
08-22-14, 09:31
Did a trip through westgate at 1100 am yesturday and nothing was out. Then took military south and still nothing LOL. Took my ass to dixie did a few trips up and down and all I saw was a WSW bbw bald headed with some short shorts LOL. Went home and called it a day.

Medic69
08-22-14, 13:26
Okay mongers, I just saw Michelle at 24th and Dixie two minutes ago. I was not able to stop and partake.

Bhbarto
08-22-14, 15:32
Here she is from last week.

DirkDiggler561
08-23-14, 16:37
Here she is from last week.Damn I need her number.

HotRocks
08-23-14, 19:25
Here she is from last week.Wow, somebody that looks that good shouldn't be walking. They should be advertising on BP. Get it quick boys.

Sammil Adams
08-24-14, 23:32
WSW, blondish, brown, usually totally messed up hair, usually in need of a shower but haven't been able to resist picking her up, usually settling for BBBJ and FS for. 40. I have mentioned her in some previous posts of mine. 22 yo or so thin, even more so lately, but looks around 7. 5 or so on a good day. Saw her tonight around 9. 30 pm near her usual haunt, Blue Heron and Broadway, and got very nice BBBJ. She is improving in that area. I was just coming off an earlier date, but she was quickly able to get me rock hard and she kept at it for a good 20 minutes and finally just pulled her off. I took some topless pics which I will post when I have the time and patience to upload them here and even though this was not her most flattering looking that I have seen her they will give a good idea of the whole package. She has a semi working phone now which only will do texting but which works because I just communicated with her. I will trade or pass on digits to any senior mongers here who may be interested. I mentioned to her that I would throw her some business and she is very down for it. Forewarning though, she likes her hard goods and will have stuff on her unless you lay down the rules. GG is one of those little girls who you would like to change into a decent little girlfriend, before she is totally gone, but we know what happens when we attempt to do that. Absolutely nothing. Safe as always.

Karpov
08-25-14, 17:14
Was cruising west palm around Broadway and palm beach lakes this morning. Usually I avoid this area because there is a lot of LEO around and I always think they're watching this area. Anyhow, I spot a short thin blond with some tattoos on the corner, and she is not walking. Which is a bad sign. Still, I figured I would scope things out and see what happens. I park some distance away and she ends up walking towards me down a side street. She hops in and we leave. I was so pleasantly surprised at how nice and clean this chick was, and very cool personality too. We found a spot and she gave one seriously good BBBJCIM, no swallow though, for $30. I was happy and dropped her back near where I picked her up. She goes by the name Tink, which is a strange nick name but whatever. No digits, but I gave her mine so if she calls and I get a reliable number, I will be seeing this one again.

Popman
08-26-14, 20:10
Went out around 930 last night and started at this much mentioned hotspot and saw BSW right away by the Walgreens who said Hi as I drove by. She was actually on a bike so was curious how that would turn out. Circled back and asked if she needed a ride, which obviously seemed a ridiculous thing to ask. She ditched the bike and hopped in. She knew what she was doing. Took me to fav spot. Only with the light of my dash could I see what I was getting. Very high on st, was incredibly happy to have 0. 3 for BBBJCIM. Would not repeat but then went on down Broadway, over bridge, crossover at 25th to Dixie and then cutting back to tamarind until the train station, saw a total of 5 BSW and 1 WSW. Lots of action. Almost got to the point of asking someone else but she disappeared by the time I circled around. The downside was lots of LEO in Riviera. Had to pull in side streets to let them pass.

Sammil Adams
08-26-14, 23:02
Was on Singer Island Monday evening relaxing and around 9. 30 pm was driving on Broadway for a quick turn North of Blue heron and south of silver beach and saw a very nice WSW walking south near McDonalds across from Winn Dixie, toward the convenience store. Didn't recognize her so I circled and slowed and she waved me ahead so I waited and a big red pickup also saw her at the same time and he pulled into the store parking lot and she started toward that vehicle so I left. Looked about 23 or so, short to average height for a petite young woman, cute as hell, wearing eye glasses, black spandex pants, reddish top I think, dressed nice and a very clean and pretty look to her overall. She might be a up seller type, but never know for sure until you meet. Looked average weight and decent ass on her also. She was looking down texting or something on her phone as she walked and just caught a quick view of her face but damn she looked pretty good. Semi short hair, light brown I think. Like I said very cute face. This one is not a low dollar date most likely. If anyone has info on her I would like to have it and would hook you up with anything I have. Thanks.

GuyLooking
08-30-14, 08:28
This morning 630 am the trail just south of purdy.

Cop van and 3 cop cars out.

I think they rounded up the girls only saw a couple below average WSW out, far away from the cop action.

Didn't stop was looking for better.

But we all know once they round up the girls they send out the decoys so be safe.

Never stop for a girl who isn't walking (just sitting in the same controlled area) she is more than likely a cop.

Didn't see nothing on west gate.

And nothing up by dixie and palm beach lakes.

Didn't make the run up by blue heron.

Be safe.

And someone get me some digits to a cool safe working girl I can call please.

Ohmygawwd
08-30-14, 10:17
Saw booking photos this AM. Nabbed was blond Melissa and crazy Nikki. Both Military SW's. Be careful.

Popman
08-31-14, 23:05
Went out on a Friday night hunt for the first time (I am new to the hobby). Same route as on Monday night. Was expecting it to be just as busy at 930 pm as it was before, but was dead wrong. Was driving south on Broadway from blue heron and Didn't see anyone until queens lodge hotel. A petite WSW standing outside waved at me. In rear view mirror, I saw her turn around and start speaking to a black guy in the parking lot of the hotel. Not sure what that was about, but headed south to around palm beach lakes blvd and saw another WSW. Pretty sure it was Michelle. Blonde, reviewed by others. Took a pass and continued to tamarind, hunting for BSW. Saw some possibles, but a lot of groups hanging out. Not really conducive to stopping and asking just one. Went as far as west gate and drove back and forth a couple times and saw nothing. On way back north on Broadway, saw tall buxom LSW (I think) on corner a few blocks north of pb lakes. This was my last call, so swung around and stopped. She came up and got in the car, and it was only then I saw she was much taller than I thought, plus had the voice of a guy. I was immediately spooked, thinking it was a trannie, so had to bail out, saying I chickened out. This is the hazards if hunting at night I suppose.

All in all, very surprised a Friday was worse than a weekday night.

Sammil Adams
09-02-14, 18:26
I have been trying out a new find who is keeping me off the streets lately but did manage to scoop up Michelle right off Westgate Ave. Last night around 12:30 am for a pretty nice BBBJ with hand job to completion for. 20.

She is in mid to late thirties, blond hair, green eyes, with decent body and small titties with some cute, protruding nipples. Blow job skills a good 8, looks 7, attitude 9. I asked her to let me see her body in the lightafter we were finished and she raised her top and showed me her shaved pussy which were nice for her age. No pics. This is not the wpb palm beach lakes Michelle who we have pics of. This Westgate Michelle has more experience and much better BJ skills. Saw her at the convenience store on Loxahatchee where they usually are seen. Couple of white dope boys around but parked nearby and had a nice little relaxed session. She has no phone she says but she let me know how to find her by basically showing me where she lives and just giving a honk on the horn, day or night. I will be seeing her again when I can.

GuyLooking
09-04-14, 08:59
Went out last night 1030 pm.

She was right where our good friend sammil said she would be (thank you yet again).

But it was hurried didn't follow direction.

Was ok not great.

But what made it a bad experiance when I blew my load she pulled off and just held her hand over my dick (when I got home saw I had a tissue stuck all over my dick) thank god I'm a single man.

And even though I told her here it comes she complained about shoot it down her throat is why she pulled off.

Anyway YMMV but it was just like she was in a rush think she needed to get back to her meds.

Once again thanks sammil.

Bad head is better than no head.

Donation low.

GuyLooking
09-04-14, 13:13
Met her on craigslist.

40 BBBJ decent skillz.

Place close to jog and southern.

Think she could be talked into low hrly rate tho I just got BBBJCIM.

Senior members pm me for digits.

Glad I can share a little.

Had a pic but can't find it.

Approx 30 5'8' 140.

Bones21
09-06-14, 03:42
I took a trip to westgate around 730 pm last night and the place was on fire. There was 6 girls to choose from. Prissy and Mitchell were out. Plus 4 more, one of them being a pretty face, big booty and tetas, thick / bbw BSW. I was going for the black one but lost her when I turned around. Was going to take the plunge with Mitchell but I needed a swallower so guaranteed my dream with prissy. Like always took her time and took a week old shot down the tube for. 3 and kept going afterwards.

Popman
09-07-14, 22:24
I took a trip to westgate around 730 pm last night and the place was on fire. There was 6 girls to choose from. Prissy and Mitchell were out. Plus 4 more, one of them being a pretty face, big booty and tetas, thick / bbw BSW. I was going for the black one but lost her when I turned around. Was going to take the plunge with Mitchell but I needed a swallower so guaranteed my dream with prissy. Like always took her time and took a week old shot down the tube for. 3 and kept going afterwards.Just drove down westgate tonight, Sunday, around 8 pm. Saw absolutely nothing out. Drove from military to congress three times. This is my third time there at night and always same result. WTF?

Bones21
09-08-14, 10:21
LOL, yep I passed by at 715 pm and there wasnt any. Thats how the game sometimes go bro. I did drive by really early this am and saw 2 in the same corner LOL. One of them you only see her late night and early am. She is an older w bbw. They came to me but didn't jump even though I had plenty of time to play.

Just drove down westgate tonight, Sunday, around 8 pm. Saw absolutely nothing out. Drove from military to congress three times. This is my third time there at night and always same result. WTF?

Sammil Adams
09-08-14, 19:11
LOL, yep I passed by at 715 pm and there wasnt any. Thats how the game sometimes go bro. I did drive by really early this am and saw 2 in the same corner LOL. One of them you only see her late night and early am. She is an older w bbw. They came to me but didn't jump even though I had plenty of time to play.Was getting gas at Sunoco Sunday around 11:30pm, by okee and turnpike and saw WSW Ashley and she waved so went to next door parking lot by the cocktail bar and she asked for a ride to Haverhill. Said sure, did checks went to my spot and got BBBJ and FS for. 4.

Looks not too bad 7. 5 or so, average to tall build, brown hair in ponytail. Has tattoo of name Ashley on her lower back so must be her real name. 26 years old, face somewhat pretty, light stretch marks on belly but nice legs and ass. Tits smallish to medium. She has had a child or two. Her skills at BJ are not to good and she doesn't dt. Started mish and finished with her doggy. Her ass and face are her best assets. Personality (YMMV) on this encounter was as poor as her BJ skills. She also kept pushing for. 5. She had a borrowed phone with her and did not give me any digits. Dropped her off at Buccaneer and Meridian st. Glad I got to sample her but will probably pass if I see her walking again.

Bones21
09-11-14, 07:55
I found her last night and she wanted a ride but I told her no. Face and booty are nice. I also found 2 more around there which is nice to see cause that area has been dead!

Was getting gas at Sunoco Sunday around 11:30pm, by okee and turnpike and saw WSW Ashley and she waved so went to next door parking lot by the cocktail bar and she asked for a ride to Haverhill. Said sure, did checks went to my spot and got BBBJ and FS for. 4.

BrowardMan6942
09-12-14, 21:17
I'm going to presume the answer is no BUT since I'm up that way I have to ask if there is any action.

Any UTR girls?

You can message me if you want.

Sflbangin
09-17-14, 08:43
Stopped for gas yesterday at the Sunoco on PBL Blvd near Carver and this chick walks over and asks for a ride. She's going a few blocks from where I was heading so I said sure. She jumps in and asks what she can do for me and grabs my cock doing a LEO. Took me 1 minute to take my cock out and have her paying me back with a decent BBBJ. The only thing that was a drag was schools were letting out and there were busses and cars stopped everywhere including next to me LOL. She actually said she would like to ride my cock and then again asked me if I wanted to fuck but with all those busses I declined. She made a point to tell me to let her know when I was going to blow so I told her to just keep sucking and then of course blew off in her mouth LOL. She said "thanks a lot" LOL. I screwed up because as I was about to drop her off I got a really important call that I had to take and she got out and I never got her digits. Oh well.

Craps7
09-17-14, 08:56
Stopped for gas yesterday at the Sunoco on PBL Blvd near Carver and this chick walks over and asks for a ride. She's going a few blocks from where I was heading so I said sure. She jumps in and asks what she can do for me and grabs my cock doing a LEO. Took me 1 minute to take my cock out and have her paying me back with a decent BBBJ. The only thing that was a drag was schools were letting out and there were busses and cars stopped everywhere including next to me LOL. She actually said she would like to ride my cock and then again asked me if I wanted to fuck but with all those busses I declined. She made a point to tell me to let her know when I was going to blow so I told her to just keep sucking and then of course blew off in her mouth LOL. She said "thanks a lot" LOL. I screwed up because as I was about to drop her off I got a really important call that I had to take and she got out and I never got her digits. Oh well.Interesting report but can you share what she looked like, dressed in and what you paid?

Sflbangin
09-17-14, 13:20
She was in a black dress and she looked rather clean and almost business like. She was carrying a big purse. She had dirty blond hair that was tied up and she wasn't a spinner but not fat. She had no scabs, all her teeth but one was crooked. Honestly she was very nice no rush and polite. I would have seen her again if I got her digits. I gave her a 20 and she was fine with it probably could have fucked her and still given her the 20 but those damn busses LOL.

Interesting report but can you share what she looked like, dressed in and what you paid?

Bones21
09-18-14, 12:53
Been searching around for new product this week and have not seen much including the usual suspect. So I decided to look for ashley and got lucky. I found her around there and went for a ride. . 25 got me bbbjws. I was surpriced that she said she would. You are right about her head skills but I was able to push through and give her gift with some assistance to the back of her noggin. LOL will only repeat if there is nothing else out there.

Was getting gas at Sunoco Sunday around 11:30pm, by okee and turnpike and saw WSW Ashley and she waved so went to next door parking lot by the cocktail bar and she asked for a ride to Haverhill. Said sure, did checks went to my spot and got BBBJ and FS for. 4.

Looks not too bad 7. 5 or so, average to tall build, brown hair in ponytail. Has tattoo of name Ashley on her lower back so must be her real name. 26 years old, face somewhat pretty, light stretch marks on belly but nice legs and ass. Tits smallish to medium. She has had a child or two. Her skills at BJ are not to good and she doesn't dt. Started mish and finished with her doggy. Her ass and face are her best assets. Personality (YMMV) on this encounter was as poor as her BJ skills. She also kept pushing for. 5. She had a borrowed phone with her and did not give me any digits. Dropped her off at Buccaneer and Meridian st. Glad I got to sample her but will probably pass if I see her walking again.

Melvin Smiley
09-18-14, 18:53
Got to text to meet her at Palm Bch. Lakes and Aust. About 5 pm. Paid 30 for a BBBJ, she pretends to get spooked when a cop drives through the parking lot next to us, and gets out to smoke a cigg. 5 minutes later and she's ghost!! Not a wise decision for a crackhead that walks the streets, because payback is a mofo fellas. Stay safe.

Blondehound
09-19-14, 16:38
Hey Everyone.

I am down here visiting through the weekend. If anyone has any digits they would share with me of some decent bleached blonde SW's that would be great! I will post any encounters I have in the thread here.

Thanks BH.

Bones21
09-20-14, 19:46
730 pm prissy is the only one out there right now. She is fresh and clean. Uncle is everywhere there running in a pack!

ToolManWpb
09-20-14, 23:32
Drove 1240 pm 4 cars between 6th and lantana (did see Allie and Gabby I passed on both) ,The're pretty beat. Drove back by 330 pm 5 uncle cars lantana to lake worth. WTF sure know how to ruin a sat.

730 pm prissy is the only one out there right now. She is fresh and clean. Uncle is everywhere there running in a pack!.

Bones21
09-23-14, 13:46
Went hunting on military today and saw a couple of uglys out there. Decided to go by dixie and found brandy south of 6th avenue. Talked for a minute and told her I would be back. Did a couple of more trips around there and saw nothing so I decided to back back and find brandy. By this time the rain was comming down hard so I just waited it out. Found her but ahe was mad that I didn't give her a ride the first time so she just blew me off LOL. I went back for one last drive on military and I find tracy! Scopped her up and talked for a while catching up on things. She was missing in action for a few months. She got red longer hair and has lost some weight. Looking better than before. Went for a BBBJCIM. She gots a great mouth and loves to take care of you. She takes great directions. She is 47, I also made an appt with her for tomorrow to just so I don't have to search around for her.

Bones21
09-26-14, 06:51
This rain has been screwing up the week. Everyone is on honkering down I guess. Maybe the weekend will bring some sunshine and good times!

Saw that Michelle from pb lakes got picked up by uncle on a first offence and Rebecca from BP got picked up also on some theft charges.

Sammil Adams
09-27-14, 10:28
Same old song and dance lately in west palm. They rounded up some vets, jade, who used to be nice years ago, Natalia, pregnant again. Sherri. Big eyed Michelle and some others. They are also looking to arrest us mongerers also so watch for the decoys. I have not seen anything really good on the Dixie broadway run from pb lakes to silver beach. Saw GG walking couple nights ago near blue heron and passed. Saw Kristen who has gained some weight last night and got BBBJCIM for. 2.

Coming out of Miami subs in Riviera also saw Shay with a cuter brunette together on the sidewalk talking and was interested in the brunette but just finished with Kristen and to close to open business. Then to westgate where I saw prissy talking to a wore out skinny blonde on lox and westgate so prissy she jumps in and I tell her. 20 for head she asks for more I tell her to get out, she doesn't ask again, we park BBBJCIM again. Starting to complain a little. Don't give them too much, their head (ego) will become huge. Ha. She had her hair down and was dressed in white blouse and was almost tempted to fuck her good but it was getting late. I still have a major grudge with Michelle who ripped me off 3 weeks ago but not worth risking getting in trouble over it as she has nothing to lose. Keeping an eye open for something cuter but my timing must be off. Just spotting the regulars. Have a safe weekend.

Member #5419
09-27-14, 10:45
Same old song and dance lately in west palm. They rounded up some vets, jade, who used to be nice years ago, Natalia, pregnant again. Sherri. Big eyed Michelle and some others. They are also looking to arrest us mongerers also so watch for the decoys. I have not seen anything really good on the Dixie broadway run from pb lakes to silver beach. Saw GG walking couple nights ago near blue heron and passed. Saw Kristen who has gained some weight last night and got BBBJCIM for. 2.

Coming out of Miami subs in Riviera also saw Shay with a cuter brunette together on the sidewalk talking and was interested in the brunette but just finished with Kristen and to close to open business. Then to westgate where I saw prissy talking to a wore out skinny blonde on lox and westgate so prissy she jumps in and I tell her. 20 for head she asks for more I tell her to get out, she doesn't ask again, we park BBBJCIM again. Starting to complain a little. Don't give them too much, their head (ego) will become huge. Ha. She had her hair down and was dressed in white blouse and was almost tempted to fuck her good but it was getting late. I still have a major grudge with Michelle who ripped me off 3 weeks ago but not worth risking getting in trouble over it as she has nothing to lose. Keeping an eye open for something cuter but my timing must be off. Just spotting the regulars. Have a safe weekend.Preggo Natalia? She on vacation or walking?

Sammil Adams
09-27-14, 14:25
Preggo Natalia? She on vacation or walking?She is 8 months pregnant but still out near manning and 53rd occasionally. Turned her down last week. During her first pregnancy I dated her a couple of times and she was tight as a drum. Her street name is little bit. 23 or so, slamming body and cute little handful titties with good skills, who I first met when she just turned 18. Her sister is ripoff artist Christine who runs around Dixie near pb lakes. Little Bit has always been straight with me and even though I won't mess with her this far along in a pregnancy. I try to keep her in my book. She can turn a good head job now and that is all I would try with her at this time. She had a steady number for a few years but this past year has been without a phone.

Bdjoe
10-06-14, 17:33
Yo first time reporting just letting everyone know that SW are on the prowl 18th ave and down to 6th ave S. Happy hunting.

Member #5419
10-07-14, 16:10
She is 8 months pregnant but still out near manning and 53rd occasionally. Turned her down last week. During her first pregnancy I dated her a couple of times and she was tight as a drum. Her street name is little bit. 23 or so, slamming body and cute little handful titties with good skills, who I first met when she just turned 18. Her sister is ripoff artist Christine who runs around Dixie near pb lakes. Little Bit has always been straight with me and even though I won't mess with her this far along in a pregnancy. I try to keep her in my book. She can turn a good head job now and that is all I would try with her at this time. She had a steady number for a few years but this past year has been without a phone.Thanks for the info, going to have to check her out before she drops.

Rj242
10-10-14, 07:52
Yo first time reporting just letting everyone know that SW are on the prowl 18th ave and down to 6th ave S. Happy hunting.That's affirmative bandit!

Sammil Adams
10-10-14, 18:56
Cute blonde. 21 yo. Blue eyes. 115 lbs. Couple of tats. One is a pair of cherries on her ass. Cute little titties and nice, pink, shaved snatch. Very tight. Great attitude. Just picked her up on Haverhill between belvedere and southern. BBBJ and cfs for. 40.

Phone number she put in my phone is not going to her but to some other woman who acts like I got the wrong number so am not passing it out now. Know where she stays and will be seeing her again when I can and will get the info down then. Mentioned I have some work buddies who would like to meet her. Be patient. Damn good timing on this score as I was just coming home from work and was down for some quick action. Even got a couple pics of her afterwards which I may post soon. Safe as always.

GuyLooking
10-10-14, 21:02
At foresthill and dixie seen a cutie giving the car ahead of me at the light THE LOOK.

Had people with me so a no go for me this was thurs approx 5-6 pm.

Cruised the trail forresthill to lakeworth and dixie FH to lantana at approx 7-830 pm tonight not much going on:

Also saw usual le around lake worth dixie from the spillway south to 10th ave 3 cars parked off the road.

But I also saw a L. E TRUCK never seen one like it before it was on dixie north of forrest hill at bunker Road it was a ford f-150 4 door black it said police on the side in a silver color.

(not sure you can see the silver police words at night unless your headlights hit the side of the truck).

It pulled out behind me a few cars back I saw the police writing as I passed (it was still daylight).

BUT WHEN IT WAS BEHIND ME THERE IS NO WAY TO TELL ITS LE it looks like a regular 4 door pickup.

So be careful I know my eyes are trained to look for the cars when picking up NOT A PICKUP.

I've been working out of state alot so I'm not around much someone please pass me kats number I've never seen her and I hear she is ok and sammil get that blondes number LOL.

I leave again Tuesday I need some ass.

Ill have to cruise haverhill as I've read a few reports now just never cruise there guess I need to start.

Be safe watch for the pickup!

ToolManWpb
10-10-14, 21:18
Thanks for the LE Truck warning.

The family.

At foresthill and dixie seen a cutie giving the car ahead of me at the light THE LOOK.

Had people with me so a no go for me this was thurs approx 5-6 pm.

Cruised the trail forresthill to lakeworth and dixie FH to lantana at approx 7-830 pm tonight not much going on:

Also saw usual le around lake worth dixie from the spillway south to 10th ave 3 cars parked off the road.

But I also saw a L. E TRUCK never seen one like it before it was on dixie north of forrest hill at bunker Road it was a ford f-150 4 door black it said police on the side in a silver color.

(not sure you can see the silver police words at night unless your headlights hit the side of the truck).

It pulled out behind me a few cars back I saw the police writing as I passed (it was still daylight).

BUT WHEN IT WAS BEHIND ME THERE IS NO WAY TO TELL ITS LE it looks like a regular 4 door pickup.

So be careful I know my eyes are trained to look for the cars when picking up NOT A PICKUP.

I've been working out of state alot so I'm not around much someone please pass me kats number I've never seen her and I hear she is ok and sammil get that blondes number LOL.

I leave again Tuesday I need some ass.

Ill have to cruise haverhill as I've read a few reports now just never cruise there guess I need to start.

Be safe watch for the pickup!

GuyLooking
10-11-14, 19:37
Was out looking today.

Ran across a girl on westgate said her name was jamie cute face and my type of bod thin approx mid late 20's best guess.

Said had no phone took my number and gave me a number where I might be able to reach her.

Once I confirm ill share if she agrees its ok.

Had a fast approach to head game but took direction and you could tell she could be trained to suit your own personal likes very eager to please.

Started with a I'm homeless and pretend tears game but once I informed her it wasnt my 1st rodeo and I bluntly stated on my dick working girl.

The be. S stopped and her working girl skillz were nice.

Hope I don't loose touch as this one would be a good one to hole up in a room somewhere and get the video a rolling with.

DuckDuckGoose
10-11-14, 21:05
Picked up Prissy the other morning before 6 am in Westgate. Good service for $25. I have her number and will share if you post or have numbers to share also.

Sammil Adams
10-12-14, 00:48
Here is one of hard to get a hold of Amanda and recent surprise girl Carly. See my posts for info, please don't slam me with pm's. Safe as always.

Fun Fellagain
10-14-14, 23:33
Quick FYI. Cruised for 1. 5 hours starting at 8 p. Military trail. From Lake Worth to Belvedere and back again and again. NOT A SINGLE spot! Dry.

Medic69
10-15-14, 13:31
That truck belongs to the school district police. They generally don't go after mongers but make no mistake, they are real cops.

Thanks for the LE Truck warning.

The family.

TheOldMan
10-16-14, 11:28
Was cruising back from 45th on Broadway Tuesday night just about 10 PM. Nice blonde WSW on east side just before BP at Blue Heron. Pulled into BP and entered Broadway one block south but she was crossing street to head south again. Appeared youngish but wasn't in the mood; just wanted to check her out.

THE OLD MAN.

Espkudds
10-18-14, 18:01
Is dacey still around? Havnt seen her?

EMC28
10-18-14, 18:08
Looking to trade some digits, looking for someone available in the mornings! Can someone help a brother out!

Sammil Adams
10-18-14, 18:20
Was cruising back from 45th on Broadway Tuesday night just about 10 PM. Nice blonde WSW on east side just before BP at Blue Heron. Pulled into BP and entered Broadway one block south but she was crossing street to head south again. Appeared youngish but wasn't in the mood; just wanted to check her out.

THE OLD MAN.The only blond I have been seeing in the blue heron broadway vicinity is Shay. Thiry something average build who I saw once for a BBBJ and she gave me her digits. Wasn't that impressed with her skills so have not gotten in touch with her again. This was a few months back so don't know if the digits are still legit. Saw her walking more recently usually around 10 to 12 pm but have not stopped. There have been some blondes I have not seen before walking the stroll between pb lakes and 22nd st on Dixie and I drove up to one a week or so ago to get a better look and she looked pretty nice. Was wearing a sundress and looked about 28 or 30 with a pretty face. It was not michelle who I used to see walking that area. There are a few blonds who walk that area who are always out and with their management, amy I think is one of their names, but this was not one of those. Anyone who has sampled any of these new faces feel free to post or to pm me when you can.

TcSteeler
10-19-14, 01:40
I have been a lurker for awhile.

Who is this? I have seen her on Dixie and Broadway or am I confusing her with someone else?

http://posting.westpalmbeach.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=28174833&uid=19989a05c69c8345b5eafe79de09d31c

GuyLooking
10-19-14, 09:09
Kiara.

To my florida mongers wish I could pass this one along to ya.

But sorry she is about a 1000 miles from where we play.

Well finally got to play with her and WOW!

Such a nice girl with skillz and her head game is one of the best I've ever had.

Just had to tell her how I liked it and she knew exactly what to do.

Then some doggie and I'm not hung but this girl was tight and apparently enjoys it cause I've never seen so much white so fast.

Made me feel like I'm THE MAN! LOL.

Now how do I post these pics?

ToolManWpb
10-19-14, 13:04
Not on dixie that I've seen

I have been a lurker for awhile.

Who is this? I have seen her on Dixie and Broadway or am I confusing her with someone else?

http://posting.westpalmbeach.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=28174833&uid=19989a05c69c8345b5eafe79de09d31c.