PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

East561
08-09-17, 23:46
Today in Lake Worth I gave a ride to a large woman who looked strangely familiar, very tall and with practically no chin, says her name is Crystal but used to go by "Bird". I said I knew her from Palm Beach Lakes in WPB, maybe with Liz? And she says Liz passed away maybe 2 weeks ago from an overdose! Does anyone have any news on Liz? She was an ATF and a really smart girl.

Smenkhare
08-10-17, 10:04
Today in Lake Worth I gave a ride to a large woman who looked strangely familiar, very tall and with practically no chin, says her name is Crystal but used to go by "Bird". I said I knew her from Palm Beach Lakes in WPB, maybe with Liz? And she says Liz passed away maybe 2 weeks ago from an overdose! Does anyone have any news on Liz? She was an ATF and a really smart girl.Yes it was confirmed on her facebook page!!

KoKoLo
08-10-17, 19:59
Yes it was confirmed on her facebook page!!

Today in Lake Worth I gave a ride to a large woman who looked strangely familiar, very tall and with practically no chin, says her name is Crystal but used to go by "Bird". I said I knew her from Palm Beach Lakes in WPB, maybe with Liz? And she says Liz passed away maybe 2 weeks ago from an overdose! Does anyone have any news on Liz? She was an ATF and a really smart girl.My girl Cassie confirmed that Liz indeed passed away as well as Barbara A and Jackie.

Dropping like flies fellows.

Trail Rider
08-10-17, 20:08
Was on my way home and Picked up a cutie Named Kristy today. Found her at the food store off blue Haring and broadway. After some getting to know one and other and settling on a price of 2 Jackson's. We take a ride over the bridge to PhilFoster. Pull into the first parking spot. And before I could even get it in park. She pulls her top down. Exposing the twins groping her self. Being the gentleman I am. I unzipped and introduced her to Mr. Johnson. She went right down with some slow suckling half way bs. So I grab her by her hair. Pushing her head down as Mr. Johnson thrust deeper in her mouth. In a firm tone I told her that's what daddy wants. I back off a little and let her up for some air. She looks up at me with drool dripping from her face. I said are you ready? Before she could answer. I hand my hand back on her head. Down she go's gargling as if she was talking to me. So as I thrust Mr. Johnson in and out every so often slapping her on the chin with the head. I could tell she was really getting into it. Because every time I let her up for air. She would provoke me to do it some more. But I just couldn't hold it together. I grabbed her head with both hands and went deep. Releasing my army in her throat. She tried pulling back but I held her down. Forcing her to swallow. A ride to 13th St and an extra Jackson tip for being a good sport. I think this one could truly be one of thegreats. With some more proper training.

Silver3232
08-11-17, 00:01
Was on my way home and Picked up a cutie Named Kristy today. Found her at the food store off blue Haring and broadway. After some getting to know one and other and settling on a price of 2 Jackson's. We take a ride over the bridge to PhilFoster. Pull into the first parking spot. And before I could even get it in park. She pulls her top down. Exposing the twins groping her self. Being the gentleman I am. I unzipped and introduced her to Mr. Johnson. She went right down with some slow suckling half way bs. So I grab her by her hair. Pushing her head down as Mr. Johnson thrust deeper in her mouth. In a firm tone I told her that's what daddy wants. I back off a little and let her up for some air. She looks up at me with drool dripping from her face. I said are you ready? Before she could answer. I hand my hand back on her head. Down she go's gargling as if she was talking to me. So as I thrust Mr. Johnson in and out every so often slapping her on the chin with the head. I could tell she was really getting into it. Because every time I let her up for air. She would provoke me to do it some more. But I just couldn't hold it together. I grabbed her head with both hands and went deep. Releasing my army in her throat. She tried pulling back but I held her down. Forcing her to swallow. A ride to 13th St and an extra Jackson tip for being a good sport. I think this one could truly be one of thegreats. With some more proper training.Nice. Very nice.

When was this. Afternoon? Evening?

East561
08-11-17, 00:51
My girl Cassie confirmed that Liz indeed passed away as well as Barbara A and Jackie.

Dropping like flies fellows.Do you mean Barbara A and her sister Jackie A in Lake Worth?

Sfla09
08-11-17, 03:22
Just saw dory who I saw walking in boynton area a little while ago was tonight walking down Dixie around the car wash area in lake worth. Have digits if anyone is interested for trade.

Sinner242
08-11-17, 12:34
Was on my way home and Picked up a cutie Named Kristy today. Found her at the food store off blue Haring and broadway. After some getting to know one and other and settling on a price of 2 Jackson's. We take a ride over the bridge to PhilFoster. Pull into the first parking spot. And before I could even get it in park. She pulls her top down. Exposing the twins groping her self. Being the gentleman I am. I unzipped and introduced her to Mr. Johnson. She went right down with some slow suckling half way bs. So I grab her by her hair. Pushing her head down as Mr. Johnson thrust deeper in her mouth. In a firm tone I told her that's what daddy wants. I back off a little and let her up for some air. She looks up at me with drool dripping from her face. I said are you ready? Before she could answer. I hand my hand back on her head. Down she go's gargling as if she was talking to me. So as I thrust Mr. Johnson in and out every so often slapping her on the chin with the head. I could tell she was really getting into it. Because every time I let her up for air. She would provoke me to do it some more. But I just couldn't hold it together. I grabbed her head with both hands and went deep. Releasing my army in her throat. She tried pulling back but I held her down. Forcing her to swallow. A ride to 13th St and an extra Jackson tip for being a good sport. I think this one could truly be one of thegreats. With some more proper training.Nice report. Do you have her number to share? I have numbers if your up for trading. PM me.

Rock On!!

KingOfTheBlues
08-11-17, 12:39
I had a nice session with Tammy the blonde WSW that hangs around military and Summit with the fat jiggly ass but I haven't seen her recently is she still in the area.

TheOldMan
08-11-17, 22:18
Just saw dory who I saw walking in boynton area a little while ago was tonight walking down Dixie around the car wash area in lake worth. Have digits if anyone is interested for trade.Here's a few pix for you. She can be quite the doll if you play her right.

THEOLDMAN.

LonelyLoser
08-12-17, 03:55
Here's a few pix for you. She can be quite the doll if you play her right.

THEOLDMAN.About what is donation for this doll?

NewsKoolVet
08-16-17, 13:49
Was on my way home and Picked up a cutie Named Kristy today. Found her at the food store off blue Haring and broadway. After some getting to know one and other and settling on a price of 2 Jackson's. We take a ride over the bridge to PhilFoster. Pull into the first parking spot. And before I could even get it in park. She pulls her top down. Exposing the twins groping her self. Being the gentleman I am. I unzipped and introduced her to Mr. Johnson. She went right down with some slow suckling half way bs. So I grab her by her hair. Pushing her head down as Mr. Johnson thrust deeper in her mouth. In a firm tone I told her that's what daddy wants. I back off a little and let her up for some air. She looks up at me with drool dripping from her face. I said are you ready? Before she could answer. I hand my hand back on her head. Down she go's gargling as if she was talking to me. So as I thrust Mr. Johnson in and out every so often slapping her on the chin with the head. I could tell she was really getting into it. Because every time I let her up for air. She would provoke me to do it some more. But I just couldn't hold it together. I grabbed her head with both hands and went deep. Releasing my army in her throat. She tried pulling back but I held her down. Forcing her to swallow. A ride to 13th St and an extra Jackson tip for being a good sport. I think this one could truly be one of the greats. With some more proper training.Could you trade Kristy digits with me. I have Zal, Coco, Kayla Nikki Cassie and more. I tried PMing you but your inbox is full. Hmu.

Sinner242
08-16-17, 15:58
Was on my way home and Picked up a cutie Named Kristy today. Found her at the food store off blue Haring and broadway. After some getting to know one and other and settling on a price of 2 Jackson's. We take a ride over the bridge to PhilFoster. Pull into the first parking spot. And before I could even get it in park. She pulls her top down. Exposing the twins groping her self. Being the gentleman I am. I unzipped and introduced her to Mr. Johnson. She went right down with some slow suckling half way bs. So I grab her by her hair. Pushing her head down as Mr. Johnson thrust deeper in her mouth. In a firm tone I told her that's what daddy wants. I back off a little and let her up for some air. She looks up at me with drool dripping from her face. I said are you ready? Before she could answer. I hand my hand back on her head. Down she go's gargling as if she was talking to me. So as I thrust Mr. Johnson in and out every so often slapping her on the chin with the head. I could tell she was really getting into it. Because every time I let her up for air. She would provoke me to do it some more. But I just couldn't hold it together. I grabbed her head with both hands and went deep. Releasing my army in her throat. She tried pulling back but I held her down. Forcing her to swallow. A ride to 13th St and an extra Jackson tip for being a good sport. I think this one could truly be one of thegreats. With some more proper training.Got her number? I'm will to trade. PM me if your interested.

Rock on!!

TurdMuffin
08-19-17, 22:15
Was on my way home and Picked up a cutie Named Kristy today. Found her at the food store off blue Haring and broadway. After some getting to know one and other and settling on a price of 2 Jackson's. We take a ride over the bridge to PhilFoster. Pull into the first parking spot. And before I could even get it in park. She pulls her top down. Exposing the twins groping her self. Being the gentleman I am. I unzipped and introduced her to Mr. Johnson. She went right down with some slow suckling half way bs. So I grab her by her hair. Pushing her head down as Mr. Johnson thrust deeper in her mouth. In a firm tone I told her that's what daddy wants. I back off a little and let her up for some air. She looks up at me with drool dripping from her face. I said are you ready? Before she could answer. I hand my hand back on her head. Down she go's gargling as if she was talking to me. So as I thrust Mr. Johnson in and out every so often slapping her on the chin with the head. I could tell she was really getting into it. Because every time I let her up for air. She would provoke me to do it some more. But I just couldn't hold it together. I grabbed her head with both hands and went deep. Releasing my army in her throat. She tried pulling back but I held her down. Forcing her to swallow. A ride to 13th St and an extra Jackson tip for being a good sport. I think this one could truly be one of thegreats. With some more proper training.Hmu if ya want to trade for this. I have a few dames I can trade ya.

Wrencher426
08-22-17, 05:30
Was on my way home and Picked up a cutie Named Kristy today. Found her at the food store off blue Haring and broadway. After some getting to know one and other and settling on a price of 2 Jackson's. We take a ride over the bridge to PhilFoster. Pull into the first parking spot. And before I could even get it in park. She pulls her top down. Exposing the twins groping her self. Being the gentleman I am. I unzipped and introduced her to Mr. Johnson. She went right down with some slow suckling half way bs. So I grab her by her hair. Pushing her head down as Mr. Johnson thrust deeper in her mouth. In a firm tone I told her that's what daddy wants. I back off a little and let her up for some air. She looks up at me with drool dripping from her face. I said are you ready? Before she could answer. I hand my hand back on her head. Down she go's gargling as if she was talking to me. So as I thrust Mr. Johnson in and out every so often slapping her on the chin with the head. I could tell she was really getting into it. Because every time I let her up for air. She would provoke me to do it some more. But I just couldn't hold it together. I grabbed her head with both hands and went deep. Releasing my army in her throat. She tried pulling back but I held her down. Forcing her to swallow. A ride to 13th St and an extra Jackson tip for being a good sport. I think this one could truly be one of thegreats. With some more proper training.Clear your inbox so you can get messages.

Kingmaletx
08-22-17, 08:36
Took a quick detour at around 9:30 pm Monday night and drove on broadway south of 45th. On the block of 36th, 37th, I see this WSW walking up and down the street, by the motel there. Around 5"5, decent body, looked in good shape. I decide to turn around to check out the goods, but then I see that she crosses the street, and she is waving her arms. Since she is now on the opposite side of the street, I have to turn once again, but I do a whole block turn around. When I emerge on Broadway from 37th st. , I see this taller WSW around close to 6 foot tall, emerging from the bushes. These 2 girls are now on broadway flailing their arms as cars go by. Very discreet. One car stops, and two blocks down, I suddenly see a pig speed up heading towards where the girl are. No lights or anything, but the car that stopped, took off And so did I. Shorter WSW looked good. I rarely go in that area, but after seeing the stealthy pig, not sure if I want to investigate any further.

TonyTc
08-23-17, 13:01
Please clear your email box.

BigBadDog69
08-24-17, 12:30
Looks like the funny pages were quite busy the last couple of days. Both, boys and girls in the spreadsheets.

Keep your best eye open.

Wrencher426
08-30-17, 20:12
Was on my way home and Picked up a cutie Named Kristy today. Found her at the food store off blue Haring and broadway. After some getting to know one and other and settling on a price of 2 Jackson's. We take a ride over the bridge to PhilFoster. Pull into the first parking spot. And before I could even get it in park. She pulls her top down. Exposing the twins groping her self. Being the gentleman I am. I unzipped and introduced her to Mr. Johnson. She went right down with some slow suckling half way bs. So I grab her by her hair. Pushing her head down as Mr. Johnson thrust deeper in her mouth. In a firm tone I told her that's what daddy wants. I back off a little and let her up for some air. She looks up at me with drool dripping from her face. I said are you ready? Before she could answer. I hand my hand back on her head. Down she go's gargling as if she was talking to me. So as I thrust Mr. Johnson in and out every so often slapping her on the chin with the head. I could tell she was really getting into it. Because every time I let her up for air. She would provoke me to do it some more. But I just couldn't hold it together. I grabbed her head with both hands and went deep. Releasing my army in her throat. She tried pulling back but I held her down. Forcing her to swallow. A ride to 13th St and an extra Jackson tip for being a good sport. I think this one could truly be one of thegreats. With some more proper training.Anyone have any kick contacting this poster for digits?

NewStarWater
08-30-17, 21:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

HairOfTheDog
08-31-17, 14:19
Was bored last night so I did a cruise. Nothing down the trail, nada!

However saw 3 BSW on Broadway one up by 50 old skinny and really wrinkled.

Down by pbl saw a WSW cutie named Jennifer. A bit too thin for my tastes but cute.

Got digits for trade.

HoTD.

JoseChepe
09-02-17, 00:19
Greetings fellow mongers. Been a while. Tried the domestic life but it was unsuccessful. I dreamt I was Back out on trail. A couple was by summit and military. Red shirt tall slim with black spandex looking pants and the other average height all black glasses was actually cute but not familiar faces so I passed. Also couple suspicious white guys hanging around them. One white boy riding on a bike and an old short guy with a long zz top beard. Down the block south of summit I saw tammie. White tank top black shorts blonde hair fat ass. Jackson got me BJ action. Took instructions great and sucked the soul out of me while I throat fucked her. Took it like a pro. No complaints. Not the best face, old and smelt like she was out all day BUT the dt was worth the price. Safe mongering. She said uncle is heavy in lake worth and military. They're trying to make palm beach county great again. LOL. Also on my way home south of Purdy saw short young WSW wearing white shirt and short skirt looked like she was.coming out of Catholic school. TGTBT in my opinion. You never know.

GuyLooking
09-02-17, 15:48
Looking for digits cassie was to meet me but radio silence after I got to where we were going to meet.

And thanks to all who have been passing me the digits been awhile since I contributed here.

Play safe fellow mongers.

Sick1166
09-03-17, 17:58
Anyone see Megan lately Southern and Dixie went by her house but seemed abandoned.

Lost her # great girl pill problem but always nice and safe.

Chris5
09-03-17, 22:05
Anyone see Megan lately Southern and Dixie went by her house but seemed abandoned.

Lost her # great girl pill problem but always nice and safe.Do you have a pic?

C5.

Streethustler
09-04-17, 14:46

Lost her # great girl pill problem but always nice and safe.If it's Megan B. Wore glasses, looked like a librarian, perkiest tits, banging body. Brother she is looooong out of the game. Clean, married and had a baby. Always aimed to please. Neva a clock watcher. She seems very happy with her new life kudos to her...

WhoreHunter954
09-05-17, 11:24
Congradulations brother.

If it's Megan B. Wore glasses, looked like a librarian, perkiest tits, banging body. Brother she is looooong out of the game. Clean, married and had a baby. Always aimed to please. Neva a clock watcher. She seems very happy with her new life kudos to her...

WhoreHunter954
09-05-17, 11:44
This sweetie is supposed to be in WPB somewhere. One of our illustrious members here says he walks in Pompano, though. If anyone knows of this baby doll or where he can be found, I'll generously return the favor.

Thanks,

Tony.That's a tranny bro.

Sick1166
09-06-17, 17:16
If it's Megan B. Wore glasses, looked like a librarian, perkiest tits, banging body. Brother she is looooong out of the game. Clean, married and had a baby. Always aimed to please. Neva a clock watcher. She seems very happy with her new life kudos to her...Thanks streethustler.

Thats her, she was cool and real wish her the best. Wish all chicks were this trustworthy and smart.

TheOldMan
09-06-17, 21:52
Should I be driving up and down the streets taking in these girls for the storm duration? .

THEOLDMAN.

Streethustler
09-07-17, 13:26
Should I be driving up and down the streets taking in these girls for the storm duration? .

THEOLDMAN.Not a bad idea brother. The challenge is with that when they need their meds. Honey bunny, this shelter is now closed so take yo drama on the road!

RfdTm
09-07-17, 14:44
Little late on the report, but on Tuesday night all kinds of walkers just north of 10th. Bacon was busting people by Summit, not sure for what, but they were all over that part. Got a BBBJCIM from a WSW for 20 - tall, skinny, missing teeth, but very enthusiastic. Completely forgot her name, and she didn't have a phone.

TurdMuffin
09-08-17, 21:28
Little late on the report, but on Tuesday night all kinds of walkers just north of 10th. Bacon was busting people by Summit, not sure for what, but they were all over that part. Got a BBBJCIM from a WSW for 20 - tall, skinny, missing teeth, but very enthusiastic. Completely forgot her name, and she didn't have a phone.Was debating of making it up to LW area. But had a pretty chill run in Pampano that I didn't make it up there. Should have. For that one last lick; one last hit. Well probly be fun on the other side. Stay safe out there ya'll.

ScottFromFL
09-09-17, 15:03
Met up with coco for pre irma fun and as usual she didn't let down. She said I could share the digits. She is a gem guys so be nice. In LW area.

Chris5
09-09-17, 16:26
Met up with coco for pre irma fun and as usual she didn't let down. She said I could share the digits. She is a gem guys so be nice. In LW area.I met her when I lived in the 561 year's ago when she used to go to the clinic on Forest hill. Looks like she lost weight. She used to have HUGE tits! I couldn't stop tits fucking her back then. She looks great now! Heard she married so dude named Mike.

C5.

ScottFromFL
09-09-17, 21:24
She is single now.

I met her when I lived in the 561 year's ago when she used to go to the clinic on Forest hill. Looks like she lost weight. She used to have HUGE tits! I couldn't stop tits fucking her back then. She looks great now! Heard she married so dude named Mike.

C5.

Starting Over2
09-11-17, 16:47
Anyone know where I can get Metronidazole (aka Flagyl) other than the normal Doctor visit?

Sucker555
09-12-17, 19:51
Are you serious? LOL.

Anyone know where I can get Metronidazole (aka Flagyl) other than the normal Doctor visit?

ScottFromFL
09-13-17, 08:51
Cristal sexy as usual and 5 months along.

Cristal sexy as usaual and fun, she is 5 moths along but looks great, she is really chill. Pic of course before her little bump. Got digits.

INeedMoney
09-13-17, 18:14
Did a cruise before the hurricane. Met a blonde WSW "Ashley" in a grey mini skirt on 15th S. & F. H. didn't pick up or get a number. Kept moving north to 45th and met Becky, also a W blonde, wearing a white t-shirt with her ass hanging out. She was chilling with a few guys at the bus stop, said she was busy so called it a night. Both in good shape so would like to run into them again. Any info?

ZackChoora
09-13-17, 20:53
Cristal sexy as usual and 5 months along.

Cristal sexy as usaual and fun, she is 5 moths along but looks great, she is really chill. Pic of course before her little bump. Got digits.She doesn't look like 5 months pergo in this pic though. Is this an old pic?

ScottFromFL
09-13-17, 23:00
I mentioned "pic of course was before her little bump".

She doesn't look like 5 months pergo in this pic though. Is this an old pic?

Rich16
09-14-17, 23:41
Thanks SFF for the digits. Met up with her today. Went to my go to spot on Dixie and she went to work. Nice BBBJ, couldn't deepthroat it all the way but boy did she try. Sat back and enjoyed for a while, until she got tired. Guided her head until the boys released deep down her throat. Good suction ok DT overall 8.

BangerHard
09-15-17, 05:24
I saw a blonde WSW in a bikini on the corner of Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. And I believe it was Tamarind Ave or the street before it. This was around 4:30 am. I wanted to take the plunge but it looked to good to be true. She was pretty with a nice body. Could've been a setup, in a bikini around that area. Not worth a trip to Gun Club Rd.

MrSosa2015
09-15-17, 10:08
I saw a blonde WSW in a bikini on the corner of Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. And I believe it was Tamarind Ave or the street before it. This was around 4:30 am. I wanted to take the plunge but it looked to good to be true. She was pretty with a nice body. Could've been a setup, in a bikini around that area. Not worth a trip to Gun Club Rd.That's LiLy forgot the last name but type in the first name in any of the uncle LEO.

Websites you'll see her she's for real I saw her around 6 hanging with her.

Handler same area.

Silver3232
09-15-17, 11:17
Been taking US1 home from work to avoid bad southbound I95 traffic from folks coming home. The north end from Northlake to Palm Beach Lakes is dry as fuck during the day. Must be the heat. Hopefully that will crank back up again someday. But always some action by the time I get near F Hill. Lake Worthless is still the hit spot. Bacon knows this as well, stay frosty fellas.

Wrencher426
09-15-17, 22:31
Anyone have any kick contacting this poster for digits?Negative. Last I tried, his inbox was full and that was 2 weeks ago.

Wrencher426
09-16-17, 08:11
So cruising through the LW / WPB stroll, I see a pretty banging POSSIBLE LSW or WSW (hard to tell from my vantage point) St the Cuban restaurant service window. She was wearing a pink sleeveless top, grey spandex / workout pants and flip-flops. Brownish / blonde shoulder length hair. Had a great set of tits and a sweet ass. Was surrounded by 3-4 dudes.

Her mannerisims were somewhat characteristic of a provider.

Watched for a bit, but the clock was ticking and had to hustle to the daily grind.

It may have been a good possibility, but I didn't have time to find out.

Hopefully, someone sees her this morning and confirm information.

Again, may have been a Civi, but you never can tell!

Be safe brothers, and monger on!

Note** no bacon was on the plate at this time*.

MrSosa2015
09-17-17, 12:03
Afternoon All, haven't had time to post due to the recent hurricane so throwing down a few from pre-Irma from last week.

First up was preggo Lauren H. Picked her up by the McD's on Military Trail. She was rather stinky so I opted for trophy pics and a squeeze or two of her fat tits for $10.

MrSosa2015
09-17-17, 12:07
Laura A, use to dance at FlashDance, was a very pretty girl had blonde hair meds have taken there toll on her face, still has a banging body she is now a brunette lives right of 10th and Military, $20 for a sweet ass BBBJWCIM and yes she swallows! Picked her up just south of the McD's on military.

Sleeper 100
09-19-17, 07:21
Picked up Victoria this AM around 0430 on the corner of Purdy and Military. BBBJ. 3. She is looking a little worn and dirty. No digits.

ScottFromFL
09-19-17, 10:23
Is that little blonde Victoria?

Picked up Victoria this AM around 0430 on the corner of Purdy and Military. BBBJ. 3. She is looking a little worn and dirty. No digits.

Sleeper 100
09-20-17, 05:55
Is that little blonde Victoria?https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph594aab0b7a2fc

ScottFromFL
09-20-17, 11:40
That's her!! Glad she is out.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph594aab0b7a2fc

Jusabuss
09-22-17, 16:59
Afternoon All, haven't had time to post due to the recent hurricane so throwing down a few from pre-Irma from last week.

First up was preggo Lauren H. Picked her up by the McD's on Military Trail. She was rather stinky so I opted for trophy pics and a squeeze or two of her fat tits for $10.Does anyone have any info on how I can track this girl down? I have a bit of a preggo fetish so this is right up my alley. A number is ideal but I will take what I can get even if it's only an intersection she can be frequently found at.

KoKoLo
09-23-17, 04:04
Does anyone have any info on how I can track this girl down? I have a bit of a preggo fetish so this is right up my alley. A number is ideal but I will take what I can get even if it's only an intersection she can be frequently found at.East side of Military trail between Cresthaven and 10th Ave. However, she's probably in the baby factory getting rid of the bump.

MrSosa2015
09-23-17, 11:18
East side of Military trail between Cresthaven and 10th Ave. However, she's probably in the baby factory getting rid of the bump.She's at a rehab place called panda in belle glade.

Having the kid and allegedly getting cleaned.

Silent Tracker
09-23-17, 13:53
I was driving on 6th Ave S. and Melaleuca heading west at around 1am Friday. Saw this thick chick with a nice phat ass, lightskinned, looked Hispanic. As I drove by gave her the look. She turn around as if she wanted me to stop. I was on the job making deliveries so I couldn't turn around and go back. Do anyone know of a thick Spanish street walker in that area. Going to go in that area again late night to see if I can find her.

MrSosa2015
09-23-17, 23:51
Hooked up with little Noelle, scooped her up on dixie highway just south of Southern around 3 pm, looked good, fresh out of the shower, caked on make up and little scabby on the legs but not to bad, . 3 for a BBBJ, and yes she swallowed!

Have digits, seniors and contributing regulas feel free to PM me.

Melvin Smiley
09-24-17, 11:48
Been trying to connect with Alex, does anyone know if she's still using her # ending 7457 ? Thanks fellas, stay safe.

DogGit561
09-25-17, 23:51
Still looking, a few others are asking as well.

Please and thank you, can trade.

Let me know.

Bfcg21
09-26-17, 16:13
Anybody seen or heard from Asia. Had her a while back along the trail but haven't seen her since, plus I lost her number.

Donny2000
09-27-17, 19:42
Wednesday after 5 PM. PB Lakes and Dixie. 2 really hot blondes were out, standing in one spot. Did anyone else see them or partake?

Streetking85
09-27-17, 19:59
Laura A, use to dance at FlashDance, was a very pretty girl had blonde hair meds have taken there toll on her face, still has a banging body she is now a brunette lives right of 10th and Military, $20 for a sweet ass BBBJWCIM and yes she swallows! Picked her up just south of the McD's on military.Got digits?

East561
09-28-17, 10:24
Wednesday after 5 PM. PB Lakes and Dixie. 2 really hot blondes were out, standing in one spot. Did anyone else see them or partake?7 guys busted by WPBPD between 6-9 last night, maybe related.

ScottFromFL
09-28-17, 12:14
A blonde was arrested last night for prostitution.

7 guys busted by WPBPD between 6-9 last night, maybe related.

ScottFromFL
09-28-17, 12:39
A blonde was arrested last night for prostitution.

7 guys busted by WPBPD between 6-9 last night, maybe related.

JD112
09-28-17, 13:15
7 guys busted by WPBPD between 6-9 last night, maybe related.This makes me feel a little better that I struck out last night. I'm visiting from out of town and tried out Dixie around 9-10 pm. Found an attractive blond wearing a bathing suit, and she tried to negotiate through the window. She walked up and asked if I could do 40. I tried a few times to change the subject such as asking her name, but she kept asking for 40. Didn't feel right so I said no and drove away. Saw a couple others out, but nothing that I found worth stopping for.

Donny2000
09-28-17, 19:12
This makes me feel a little better that I struck out last night. I'm visiting from out of town and tried out Dixie around 9-10 pm. Found an attractive blond wearing a bathing suit, and she tried to negotiate through the window. She walked up and asked if I could do 40. I tried a few times to change the subject such as asking her name, but she kept asking for 40. Didn't feel right so I said no and drove away. Saw a couple others out, but nothing that I found worth stopping for.That is the same blonde I talked to, she was way to hot to be out there and she would not get in the car. No money was mentioned, she was like ' do you want me to suck your D ' . I was like get in, she was like I don't get in on the road, meet me around back and I was like no, I am in a hurry, good bye. Very hot blonde with pink bathing suit top, had a friend out there too w big ol tatas.

Fighter954
09-29-17, 09:00
A blonde was arrested last night for prostitution.I was about to ask about the hot blonde, Has anyone met her?

Fighter954
09-29-17, 09:02
This makes me feel a little better that I struck out last night. I'm visiting from out of town and tried out Dixie around 9-10 pm. Found an attractive blond wearing a bathing suit, and she tried to negotiate through the window. She walked up and asked if I could do 40. I tried a few times to change the subject such as asking her name, but she kept asking for 40. Didn't feel right so I said no and drove away. Saw a couple others out, but nothing that I found worth stopping for.Where was this?

Thanks for the info.

ScottFromFL
09-29-17, 10:51
Hey does anyone have any pics of Emma she is usually in pompano. Ty.

Silver3232
09-29-17, 19:35
I will stroll in the area just north of Good Sam. Looks like they're area woke up today. Met up with Rheanne, a nice Bahamian girl with a slim waist and thick ass. Bbbjcimws. Reg rate. Other good prospects out there. Tall, brunette WSW. Slim BSW in tight red dress. And a dirty short WSW with buck teeth. It was raining but no scent of bacon even before the rain. Happy hunting.

Sick1166
09-29-17, 20:29
Friday 5-7 cruised Dixie belvedere to lw out to military north too okee nothing worthwhile west gate dead will try tommorow.

Streethustler
09-30-17, 02:12
This makes me feel a little better that I struck out last night. I'm visiting from out of town and tried out Dixie around 9-10 pm. Found an attractive blond wearing a bathing suit, and she tried to negotiate through the window. She walked up and asked if I could do 40. I tried a few times to change the subject such as asking her name, but she kept asking for 40. Didn't feel right so I said no and drove away. Saw a couple others out, but nothing that I found worth stopping for.That was Angela you saw. She was in LW yesterday boy short, ass hanging out bikini top.

Cappy2
10-04-17, 12:51
That was Angela you saw. She was in LW yesterday boy short, ass hanging out bikini top.Is this Angela? I have seen her several times on US1 north of PBL but never at a good time to give her a shot. Looks like she has a phone so there might be digits. Anybody have a report on service?

Streethustler
10-04-17, 13:49
Is this Angela? I have seen her several times on US1 north of PBL but never at a good time to give her a shot. Looks like she has a phone so there might be digits. Anybody have a report on service?Yes that her. She been in the game awhile now. I was hitting that as far back as 2009. She was low-key for awhile. She uses to hang with another girl name Nicole.

KoKoLo
10-06-17, 04:08
The bacon is busy frying up 10 strips on the hot pan in the Broadway kitchen.

Stay frosty.

Cappy2
10-06-17, 11:56
The bacon is busy frying up 10 strips on the hot pan in the Broadway kitchen.

Stay frosty.Thanks, I thought it looked quiet on my way to work this morning.

GolfMan57
10-07-17, 18:43
Just got in town for 2 weeks from Virginia. Is there a nice fishing spot near Delray Beach. Appreciate the info. Stay safe.

Hari Balzak
10-07-17, 19:54
Just got in town for 2 weeks from Virginia. Is there a nice fishing spot near Delray Beach. Appreciate the info. Stay safe.Finding the local fishing hole is quite simple. The first thing you have to do is read the forum. After a couple of pages, you'll notice certain street names coming up often. Then cross reference the street name with streetwalker names (you'll see streetwalker names in the title of some of your results). Do that for Delray Beach (better yet Lake Worth), and you'll better off.

For example, I went on the Richmond VA forum and noticed that Chamberlayne Avenue and Jefferson Davis Highway get mentioned a lot. Then, I typed those names in the search window and looked for the posts that had streetwalker names in the title. It took me 10 minutes, and I've never been to Virginia.

Catch a snapper.

Hari Balzak.

HottieIsMyName
10-09-17, 12:14
So I picked up a heavy set girl on forest hill and military who goes by the name of Jasmine from the moment she got in the car she had a mixed smell of cigarettes and sweat I told her I wanted everything but I only had 20 she said that was fine so I continued to drive until I found a spot to park she started off by giving me a BJ (which she does a good job at) when we went ahead and started to have sex however the smell that came from between her legs it was a very strong oder like a fish smell, I felt bad so I just hurried up and came fast because I couldn't take the smell. I definitely won't be picking her up again no matter how cheap she is. So fellas if you like a cheap date and the smell of fish then Jasmine is your girl.

KoKoLo
10-09-17, 20:21
So I picked up a heavy set girl on forest hill and military who goes by the name of Jasmine from the moment she got in the car she had a mixed smell of cigarettes and sweat I told her I wanted everything but I only had 20 she said that was fine so I continued to drive until I found a spot to park she started off by giving me a BJ (which she does a good job at) when we went ahead and started to have sex however the smell that came from between her legs it was a very strong oder like a fish smell, I felt bad so I just hurried up and came fast because I couldn't take the smell. I definitely won't be picking her up again no matter how cheap she is. So fellas if you like a cheap date and the smell of fish then Jasmine is your girl.An intense fishy smell in the snatch can be a sign of two common vaginal infections among young women: bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis. Bacterial vaginosis is an infection linked to an imbalance of bacteria in the vagina. It is not an STI, though it can be triggered by sex with a new partner (s). The smell might be abnormal and could indicate a problem. Abnormal vaginal odor that happens because of infection or another problem is usually associated with other vaginal signs and symptoms such as itching, burning, irritation or discharge.

I saw her walking sometime today.

KoKoLo
10-09-17, 20:40
She said she goes by Sissy. Was at a stop on 36th and Broadway on my way home when she came to the door and asked for a ride. Hopped right in and for a Jackson she got that tight little snatch worked over real good. Was no smell, no discharge and no issues except she was totally "fucked up". Fell asleep giving me head so I woke her up with my thumb up the "brown eye. ".

RawDog2500
10-09-17, 23:38
She said she goes by Sissy. Was at a stop on 36th and Broadway on my way home when she came to the door and asked for a ride. Hopped right in and for a Jackson she got that tight little snatch worked over real good. Was no smell, no discharge and no issues except she was totally "fucked up". Fell asleep giving me head so I woke her up with my thumb up the "brown eye. ".Great meaty little pussy lips, def worthy of a thick creampie!!

HottieIsMyName
10-10-17, 05:48
I meant to put Teena not Jasmine Teena is the only heavy set girl out on the trail, but other girls who iare worth picking up is Kim or some know her as 561 Kim, Victoria, Spanish Jasmin and China.

So I picked up a heavy set girl on forest hill and military who goes by the name of Jasmine from the moment she got in the car she had a mixed smell of cigarettes and sweat I told her I wanted everything but I only had 20 she said that was fine so I continued to drive until I found a spot to park she started off by giving me a BJ (which she does a good job at) when we went ahead and started to have sex however the smell that came from between her legs it was a very strong oder like a fish smell, I felt bad so I just hurried up and came fast because I couldn't take the smell. I definitely won't be picking her up again no matter how cheap she is. So fellas if you like a cheap date and the smell of fish then Jasmine is your girl.

Spazaroo
10-10-17, 09:36
Has anyone seen or picked up the famous Victoria recently?

TonyTc
10-10-17, 10:48
Sweet, petite, and fun to eat. Very cute young Latina girl wants to meet a new guy or two. She's a hot little number and loves the D. Let me know if you want to hook up with her.

Peace out, Tony.

Dogg561
10-12-17, 19:33
Has anyone seen or picked up the famous Victoria recently?She's long gone. Went back to KY for rehab. Doubt she will be back. What a hot mess that girl was. Dogg had some really good times with her, but many others that went south fast.

Dogg561
10-12-17, 19:37
Sweet, petite, and fun to eat. Very cute young Latina girl wants to meet a new guy or two. She's a hot little number and loves the D. Let me know if you want to hook up with her.

Peace out, Tony.I have a few "blast from the past" girls you might be interested in.

Streethustler
10-14-17, 04:03
She's long gone. Went back to KY for rehab. Doubt she will be back. What a hot mess that girl was. Dogg had some really good times with her, but many others that went south fast.Had some really great time when she first came on the scene. Super sweet, innocent, petit and so damn fuckable. Thanks for the memories Vic!

PbgMonger
10-14-17, 06:35
After the hurricanes I was cruising down Dixie hwy in LW and pulled into a parking lot after I missed my turn. Anyway a girl was on the sidewalk and jumped into my car asking for a ride. I said OK. I never picked up a SW before, so this was cool. She wanted a ride to a gas station and then asked if I was a cop. So we got to talking and she told me she wanted to park. So far so good. Except.

Except being the dirty dog I am I already was supposed to meet a girlfriend at a hotel in 5 minutes and was late having just missed my turn. A hotel beats a car so I gave her $10 and dropped her off. Too bad I already had plans or could not generate multiple cups of coffee in 1/2 hour or I would have taken her up on it! I did get that rush that most of you street hunters describe. But that day when it rains it pours I guess.

Mad Hacker
10-14-17, 08:06
She's long gone. Went back to KY for rehab. Doubt she will be back. What a hot mess that girl was. Dogg had some really good times with her, but many others that went south fast.I agree Dogg, I too had some nice times with her until the effects of the candy really started showing up. She had been a candy lover for many years at a very high level. Statistically speaking, I am doubtful that she will ever be able to fully recover. I hope I am wrong, she was a sweet girl.

FTForHotties
10-14-17, 11:55
I saw a blonde WSW in a bikini on the corner of Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. And I believe it was Tamarind Ave or the street before it. This was around 4:30 am. I wanted to take the plunge but it looked to good to be true. She was pretty with a nice body. Could've been a setup, in a bikini around that area. Not worth a trip to Gun Club Rd.I'm not real familiar with the SW scene around here-Do they really put decoys in bikinis?

PaulR
10-14-17, 23:48
She stay off jog and southern!! And anyone has any pics post too or share any pics to share and will share too! And info on her! Thanks! She txt me late one night like 4 month ago.

PaulR
10-15-17, 02:09
She on southern blvd and jog!! Any new info thanks! Can anyone share some pics of her and will do the same here! Thanks.

Spazaroo
10-15-17, 12:50
Anyone seen spaz lately?

KoKoLo
10-22-17, 06:51
Was making a turn to go north on Dixie and saw this one using a storefront as a mirror. She had a black bikini top with black pants. I looped around and she came towards my ice cream truck, liked what I saw and hopped in for a nice milkshake. I told her I rather have my cock worshiped, so she agreed. Found a nice hidden spot and she went to work on the slim jim. Fellows, we love our cocks worshiped. Lauren, is by far the best "cocksucker" I met on the road so far. She slaps her face and tongue with it, licks the ball sack with gusto, kisses and sucks on the head and the highlight of the dream, she swallowed the entire stick at the moment of truth all the way down and held it there until my milkshake was ready and delivered. Then, she squeezed the last drop and licks it clean and says, "I love cum!" What a dirty little HO!. No working digits. A Jackson for all that debauchery and a little tip for letting me take this selfie. She is a cool chick. No drama, no smell, no managers. I hope I can find her again!

RichardSkinner
10-23-17, 02:07
Had a Car date with Amanda earlier tonight Blond and Pink Hair. It went smooth. She was Pretty high, but not overly so. Talkative, friendly and nice. No BS. Went to the spot, She asked where her $ was, I told her to flip down the visor, and a Jackson hit her in the face. She was fine with it, no negotiating. Found my Spot, SHe went right to work with gusto. Got it all. And a Swallow, . Thought that was awesome. Tipper her a $10 for catching and not spitting. Was pretty doped up but still a good time, will repeat. Stay Safe.

Amp420
10-24-17, 01:09
Where did you find her. I think I've seen her before she's short spinner type?

RichardSkinner
10-24-17, 11:24
Where did you find her. I think I've seen her before she's short spinner type?Yep, picked her up on Dixie & 54th, just south of the Power Plant.

Amp420
10-24-17, 20:03
Any pics was her hair really pink or half and half.

Silver3232
10-25-17, 13:56
Was making a turn to go north on Dixie and saw this one using a storefront as a mirror. She had a black bikini top with black pants. I looped around and she came towards my ice cream truck, liked what I saw and hopped in for a nice milkshake. I told her I rather have my cock worshiped, so she agreed. Found a nice hidden spot and she went to work on the slim jim. Fellows, we love our cocks worshiped. Lauren, is by far the best "cocksucker" I met on the road so far. She slaps her face and tongue with it, licks the ball sack with gusto, kisses and sucks on the head and the highlight of the dream, she swallowed the entire stick at the moment of truth all the way down and held it there until my milkshake was ready and delivered. Then, she squeezed the last drop and licks it clean and says, "I love cum!" What a dirty little HO!. No working digits. A Jackson for all that debauchery and a little tip for letting me take this selfie. She is a cool chick. No drama, no smell, no managers. I hope I can find her again!North Dixie?. Like around Blue Heroin Blvd?

Donny2000
10-25-17, 14:07
Any pics was her hair really pink or half and half.She is a real nice girl, blonde and pink hair. Bbj cip. Good find, if you find her out.

NotTexMexican
10-25-17, 14:08
North Dixie?. Like around Blue Heroin Blvd?The area he is talking about is east of Broadway and south of the port. It's in WPB, not Riviera.

Hairtriggr
10-27-17, 19:02
Fell asleep giving me head so I woke her up with my thumb up the "brown eye. ".You shoulda waxed that vag while she was passed out -you know- as a public service gift.

Silver3232
10-30-17, 11:30
The area he is talking about is east of Broadway and south of the port. It's in WPB, not Riviera.I was asking about Lauren.

FunkBox
10-31-17, 12:09
She is a real nice girl, blonde and pink hair. Bbj cip. Good find, if you find her out.Any pic of her face?

Karpov
11-01-17, 17:28
Any pic of her face?I just had a date with her. She is the real deal. BBBJ and swallow, two of my favorite things to get. Pick up on broadway south of the bridge / power plant near 50th street. She is 38 and has been a guest at the grey bar hotel, checking in as Amanda W. You can find the answers to your question now.

ItStallion123
11-06-17, 18:15
I just saw Amanda slumped over at 54th and Broadway store. Looks Doped out. Pink and blonde hair. Black outfit.

Sfla09
11-08-17, 17:48
Hi,

Looking for something new around south palm beach county, preferably the Boynton Delray area, if anyone has any numbers to trade or any UTR girls. I have a girl that's looking for money and willing to give out her number to a couple seniors. She doesn't SW or post on backpage.

Thanks in advance.

KoKoLo
11-08-17, 22:13
I just had a date with her. She is the real deal. BBBJ and swallow, two of my favorite things to get. Pick up on broadway south of the bridge / power plant near 50th street. She is 38 and has been a guest at the grey bar hotel, checking in as Amanda W. You can find the answers to your question now.

I just saw Amanda slumped over at 54th and Broadway store. Looks Doped out. Pink and blonde hair. Black outfit.When she is sober, she can suck a mean cock. Dives down to the base and shakes her head side to side and massages your cock head with the back of her throat and lets all the milk go down the chute. She milks the stalk and licks the extra cream off the head and slurps it down like ice cream at the end of the performance.

20 mario coins does the trick and she is happy as a clam. She is Coco's cousin for those that want to know. Her kitty smelled like "bacalao" when I did the middle finger inside the hole test, so I stayed away from it, but she has a tight pussy with a nice pouty lip on it.

WpbDude
11-09-17, 21:15
We texted a few times yesterday and today talked on the phone text it a few more times I drove all the way East and about 2 minutes away stopped responding.

Silver3232
11-10-17, 09:13
We texted a few times yesterday and today talked on the phone text it a few more times I drove all the way East and about 2 minutes away stopped responding.Not working out with roommates. She's thinking about cleaning up and going on stage again. Says she worked at Monroe's a little while back. She'll be back soon. She ain't going to be able to go back to that. Maybe at Runway.

ReamerinYou
11-16-17, 11:39
LEO is out every where on Dixie near lake worth road I saw 4 cars pulled this morning along with another 4 or 5 patrol units sitting around.

Stay safe.

ZackChoora
11-17-17, 23:52
Hello Guys,

Anyone happen to have Cassie Cabrera and Amanda perechu number. If you please share it. Thanks In advance.

MaxHard1
11-19-17, 16:28
I went for a early evening cruise down Dixie and except for a few regulars that I will never pick up it was pretty dry. Then I saw a long legged Latina looking skinny brunette talking to a guy opposite of Good Times. She was wearing short shorts with a nice wedgie going up her ass and I instantly wanted to throw it in it. I flip around and lost site of her. I drove slowly checking both sides of the road. When I saw her walking past the gas station. I turned in at the shop and waited for her to come by. She had already not stopped for another car so I pulled out some cash and flashed it at her as she walked by. She approached the driver side and asked what I want I told her to hop in. She said that she had something to do but wee could meet in 15 min. I said ok and continued to cruise. I for a phone call that require leave the area when I saw her walking with who I assume is her boy friend again. I called out to her to try and get her number but she kept on walking.

I decide to take a late night run and got back to Dixie a 3 am. Down south was the same old so I kept heading north. As I got got close to Wells Fargo I decided to make my move. I turn into the lot and flipped around. As she walked past I have her the eye and she returned it. She walked towards my passenger door and I click the lock. When she got in she introduced herself again. I told her that we had already meet. She replied yeah I thought you looked familiar.

She did a LEO check and asked me what I wanted full service or a quickie. I asked if I got full service would that include her ass? She said I would have too pay her 80. I replied I have 60. She said she'll do it for that. I was stoked!

We drove to the spot, a spot I've never been to before but it's a good one and I'll use it again. She climbs I the back and slips off her shorts. I put both seat backs and stays all the way forward and hopped I the back with her. I pulled my pants down and she started I with a really good BBJ the were no teeth and lots of tongue she could fit it entirely in get mouth which is not always the case. I fingered her asshole it was already open and gaping like a pirate that had been getting ass fucked all night. I was super hard and ready to throw it in her. I told her to lay on her side but she told me that it's better for he on her back. We started there but I couldn't get it all the way in so I rolled her over. She told me to be gentle and not to cum inside. I put it in slowly but her ass seemed to suck me in. I started going for it and she didn't complain. I pounded her as pretty hard and felt my cock getting ready to explode. I started filling her ass up with my ball juice and I waited until I was finished before I pulled out. She asked me if I had anything to wipe with as my man juice oozed out of her creamy hole. I handed her a towel I had laying in the back. I cleaned of my cock with hand sanitizer and some baby wipes. She put her shorts back on and he hopped back in the front seats. On the way back I asked her where she's from. She told me that she from the area. Asked why I've never seen get before? She said that she normally worked online and that she's working the streets out of necessity. I asked her what get online name is and she said Missy. I got her number and dropped her back off at the bank where her boy friend was waiting for her across the street. We said our goodbyes and as she got out she bent over and in light of the parking lot I saw a big wet spot where my juices oozed out.

After dropping her off I checked PB for her name and didn't find her. The I checked liveescortreview and there she was. The ads were from over a year ago but they are definitely her.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/westpalmbeach/561-907-0342/1/467195

Here's the link so you can see what she also had a red blanket wrapped around her shoulders.

MaxHard1
11-19-17, 16:50
LEO is out every where on Dixie near lake worth road I saw 4 cars pulled this morning along with another 4 or 5 patrol units sitting around.

Stay safe.They were everywhere. But normally in groups and apparently looking for someone.

Smenkhare
11-20-17, 10:20
I went for a early evening cruise down Dixie and except for a few regulars that I will never pick up it was pretty dry. Then I saw a long legged Latina looking skinny brunette talking to a guy opposite of Good Times. She was wearing short shorts with a nice wedgie going up her ass and I instantly wanted to throw it in it. I flip around and lost site of her. I drove slowly checking both sides of the road. When I saw her walking past the gas station. I turned in at the shop and waited for her to come by. She had already not stopped for another car so I pulled out some cash and flashed it at her as she walked by. She approached the driver side and asked what I want I told her to hop in. She said that she had something to do but wee could meet in 15 min. I said ok and continued to cruise. I for a phone call that require leave the area when I saw her walking with who I assume is her boy friend again. I called out to her to try and get her number but she kept on walking.

I decide to take a late night run and got back to Dixie a 3 am. Down south was the same old so I kept heading north. As I got got close to Wells Fargo I decided to make my move. I turn into the lot and flipped around. As she walked past I have her the eye and she returned it. She walked towards my passenger door and I click the lock. When she got in she introduced herself again. I told her that we had already meet. She replied yeah I thought you looked familiar.

She did a LEO check and asked me what I wanted full service or a quickie. I asked if I got full service would that include her ass? She said I would have too pay her 80. I replied I have 60. She said she'll do it for that. I was stoked!

We drove to the spot, a spot I've never been to before but it's a good one and I'll use it again. She climbs I the back and slips off her shorts. I put both seat backs and stays all the way forward and hopped I the back with her. I pulled my pants down and she started I with a really good BBJ the were no teeth and lots of tongue she could fit it entirely in get mouth which is not always the case. I fingered her asshole it was already open and gaping like a pirate that had been getting ass fucked all night. I was super hard and ready to throw it in her. I told her to lay on her side but she told me that it's better for he on her back. We started there but I couldn't get it all the way in so I rolled her over. She told me to be gentle and not to cum inside. I put it in slowly but her ass seemed to suck me in. I started going for it and she didn't complain. I pounded her as pretty hard and felt my cock getting ready to explode. I started filling her ass up with my ball juice and I waited until I was finished before I pulled out. She asked me if I had anything to wipe with as my man juice oozed out of her creamy hole. I handed her a towel I had laying in the back. I cleaned of my cock with hand sanitizer and some baby wipes. She put her shorts back on and he hopped back in the front seats. On the way back I asked her where she's from. She told me that she from the area. Asked why I've never seen get before? She said that she normally worked online and that she's working the streets out of necessity. I asked her what get online name is and she said Missy. I got her number and dropped her back off at the bank where her boy friend was waiting for her across the street. We said our goodbyes and as she got out she bent over and in light of the parking lot I saw a big wet spot where my juices oozed out.

After dropping her off I checked PB for her name and didn't find her. The I checked liveescortreview and there she was. The ads were from over a year ago but they are definitely her.

Here's the link so you can see what she also had a red blanket wrapped around her shoulders.Used to be a regular on backpage and yes seen her quite a few times with her white bf.

Ash0414
11-22-17, 01:23
Any info on strip clubs with extras.

Where are the SW.

Any good reliable backpage girls.

Amy good AMP's.

Silver3232
11-22-17, 10:30
Any info on strip clubs with extras.

Where are the SW.

Any good reliable backpage girls.

Amy good AMP's.If you're going to be in Boca, it's worth the 10-15 min ride to Pompano Beach. Very good SW action. That thread has some good info. Whenever I get down that way, I visit there. It's better than LW in my opinion.

LexDiamond
11-22-17, 12:44
Does anyone know if she's got updated digits? It seems like she hasn't paid her phone bill. Surprise, surprise. Last time I saw her she was staying by Southern and Military with her cousin. That was a while back though.

Ash0414
11-22-17, 20:03
Can you give me crossstreets to look at.

If you're going to be in Boca, it's worth the 10-15 min ride to Pompano Beach. Very good SW action. That thread has some good info. Whenever I get down that way, I visit there. It's better than LW in my opinion.

Donny2000
11-23-17, 19:49
She has been around for a while. She lost some weight and looks decent. Can be had for 40 peanuts too. Great story!

Here's the link so you can see what she also had a red blanket wrapped around her shoulders.

Silver3232
11-25-17, 11:10
Can you give me crossstreets to look at.I always do the run from Sample to Atlantic on Dix. I always manage to find something good right around the Goodyear blimp area. If you post in the Pompano section, I'm sure the vets down there will point you in the right direction.

TurdMuffin
11-25-17, 17:07
11-24-17 late pm hrs run.

End up LW / WPB area around 11 pm at night. LEO was everywhere on 6th south; gas station, back streets even one of the notel parking lots. Didn't stick around to find out why as there was not a lot of traffic or people around to find out why. Continued on dxy up to mcdz area and find me a petite doxy named Kelly. About 5 ft, glasses, petite looking doxy. Give her the signal and she comes over. We do the LEO check and are off.

Everything was on the menu. Super cute; nice soft bbj, roaming, fingered that poon and chimper, did not smell bad at all, and finally good 10-12 min pounding before I gave a sweet facial for round one. Begged to cum in her mouth; but no me.

Recharged up for 15-20 minutes and round 2 in a different location. Was eager to get back and needed to take her candy. But did take the pounding like a champ. Not much for chit-chat but was not completely quite either.

Dropped her back off by hydro notel (yes error on purpose). Not that LEO's reading this won't know but still I tried not to make it too obvious.

Looped m-trail and back dxy bleeding into early 12 am hrs only to see 2 old haggy WSW by BK. Blew out of the area. Pretty fun night; wolf was fed.

JohnWick23
11-26-17, 09:31
Which part of Boynton, Delray or lw to pick up a SW??

TurdMuffin
11-26-17, 17:42
Here is a pix of Kelly. So no nizzle esp a senior in MIA side says him only rams utr from IG. LOL. Yet when asked to share the info "bro can't she is super utr" . Those who are on my monger FB alrdy have the digits; esp you Gringo. Rest of the seniors if ya really feel the urge to insert your jr into this doxy. Do feel free.

Rross4978
12-01-17, 15:39
My first post But been reading for a long time thanks.

Anyone see pink hair Amanda lately up near the power plant she used to be easy to find.

Rross4978
12-01-17, 15:44
Where is pink hair Amanda not around much anymore. Any info?

KoKoLo
12-01-17, 21:50
My first post But been reading for a long time thanks.

Anyone see pink hair Amanda lately up near the power plant she used to be easy to find.

Where is pink hair Amanda not around much anymore. Any info?Amanda is out of pocket for a while.

LexDiamond
12-06-17, 13:24
I've had Mary's digits for a while but never got a chance to hook up with her until yesterday on my day off. She's a bit older, early 50's. Ok shape, she's thin but not curvy and she's seen her share of accidents. She had a bandage on her leg and a limp due to recent injury blah blah, does anyone actually listen to these broads?

Anyways, got some BBBJ on the couch and then went to the room for more BBBJ and then some BBFS. I read a report before that poon was loose but it was pretty tight for my 3 inches. She took a good pounding. I had her finish me off CIM as she sucked the boys waiting for my load. Damage was. 50 to bring her back to my place. Not rushing to get out the door afterwards to see the dope man so that was decent. But I probably won't repeat since I like them younger. Enjoy the pics fellas.

-Lex Diamond.

GuyLooking
12-17-17, 21:06
HAVNT GAVE INFO IN SOME TIME SORRY FELLAS MOST PROBALLY don't KNOW ME BUT I've BEEN WORKING OUT OF STATE ALOT AND I'm GETTING ON IN YEARS LOL.

BUT JUST A TIDBIT.

SEEN A GIRL WITH OUT OF THIS WORLD ABS AND SHE KNOWS ITS HER FEATURE AND SHOWS IT OFF.

WHEN I 1ST SEEN HER 2 LOE JUST A BLK AWAY DID A BIG LOOP AS TO NOT DRAW THEIR ATTENTION AND OF COARSE SHE WAS GONE.

WELL JUST SAW HER AGAIN BUT HAD OTHERS WITH ME couldn't CHECK HER OUT BUT SHE IS OUT THERE AND WHEN YOU SEE HER YOU WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHO I MEAN.

TARGET AREA LAKEWORTH SPILLWAY AND SURROUNDING AREA.

IF YOU MANAGE TO GET HER PLEASE SHARE HER DIGITS TO ME.

AND I SHALL DO THE SAME IF I GET THERE 1ST.

ALSO YOUR STANDARD FEAST IN EARLY MORNING LAKEWORTH DIXIE AREA SORRY JUST GOT BACK IN THE AREA.

AND I've SLOWED A BIT.

I KNOW THIS isn't MUCH BUT I OWE ALOT OF YOU.

ONCE I GET SOME MEANINGFUL INFO ILL RETURN THE FAVOR.

AGAIN KEEP YOUR EYES OUT FOR THOSE ABS.

FTForHotties
12-18-17, 08:18
HAVNT GAVE INFO IN SOME TIME SORRY FELLAS MOST PROBALLY don't KNOW ME BUT I've BEEN WORKING OUT OF STATE ALOT AND I'm GETTING ON IN YEARS LOL.

BUT JUST A TIDBIT.

SEEN A GIRL WITH OUT OF THIS WORLD ABS AND SHE KNOWS ITS HER FEATURE AND SHOWS IT OFF.

WHEN I 1ST SEEN HER 2 LOE JUST A BLK AWAY DID A BIG LOOP AS TO NOT DRAW THEIR ATTENTION AND OF COARSE SHE WAS GONE.

WELL JUST SAW HER AGAIN BUT HAD OTHERS WITH ME couldn't CHECK HER OUT BUT SHE IS OUT THERE AND WHEN YOU SEE HER YOU WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHO I MEAN.

TARGET AREA LAKEWORTH SPILLWAY AND SURROUNDING AREA.

AGAIN KEEP YOUR EYES OUT FOR THOSE ABS.I've seen her multiple times in the same area- She may live there somewhere. She seemingly has a BF w a bicycle and unlike most SWs, she never looks at you so I'm not sure what her deal is. From a distance she looks like a 9-There are 2 other fairly good looking SWs further south but I haven't seen them up close either.

Troller1
12-18-17, 23:59
Did the wpb loop saw nothing had given up and was on way home when I spotted an old atf have not seen in about a year in Riviera Beach can suck the oar out of a rock has own place off pga. Do not recommend FS. But the head game is a 10 inrushed layer good attention to the boys have digits to share.

DropTune
12-19-17, 20:54
Is it just me or is Military dead now? Two different times this week I made laps up and down the trail and saw nothing. With LW being so hot I don't want to trek out that way.

DropTune
12-20-17, 18:14
Decided to give Military another run today. Ran into an old friend, Debbie. Not a looker in the face, but nice thick cans and SUPER eager to please. I never FS with her so YMMV. I have digits for seniors.

KoKoLo
12-20-17, 21:35
Is it just me or is Military dead now? Two different times this week I made laps up and down the trail and saw nothing. With LW being so hot I don't want to trek out that way.Jessica H is back in town and hanging around the dollar store by the KFC.

Isabela has been around the BP on Purdy.

Saw a blonde MILF newcomer near the MetroPCS across from Flacos getting into a Green truck.

TonyTc
12-21-17, 12:02
If you meet a girl you'd like to see again, ask for their phone number or a number they can be reached so you can see them again. These chicks much prefer repeat biz over walking the streets so they will help you out if you ask the right questions. Many have phones that are just temporarily out of minutes. They all know the number of a friend / friends if they really need something. So ask for a backup contact for them.

I ask the girls if they're on Facebook and most times they have a current profile or an old one that doesn't appear to be active. However, they can and do check their FB for messages. Just say you'll contact them on FB so you can meet up again. Also, ask if they'd like to be referred to other gentlemen? They love referrals, so they'll give you their FB name for additional biz.

With a FB contact, you'll have their real name and photos. You can use their real name (even just a first name will help) to see their blotter history. With photos, you can refer them to your buds and if she looks good, there should be lots of new biz for her.

A little idle chit chat is good and can be used to unearth some valuable info which helps you to hook up with them again. Ask the right questions and you'll be back for more. Pass the info to your buds and I'm sure they'll have some sweet ones to share with you.

Doza22
12-22-17, 19:05
Hey us there any place near lake worth ave. ?

DropTune
12-23-17, 13:01
Anyone know anything about the BSW that stands out front of "one more for the road" between 10th and LW road? I see her there a lot of times at night, never moving, just in the same place.

JoseChepe
12-23-17, 22:05
Anyone know anything about the BSW that stands out front of "one more for the road" between 10th and LW road? I see her there a lot of times at night, never moving, just in the same place.It is a dude. Tranny. I go to that bar and that BSW is known.

RfdTm
12-23-17, 22:44
It is a dude. Tranny. I go to that bar and that BSW is known.LOL. Yeah that's a guy. He had me fooled for a second one time. I pulled up, he said "hello" in a real deep voice. I said never mind and drove off.

DropTune
12-24-17, 04:07
It is a dude. Tranny. I go to that bar and that BSW is known.Ha, thanks for the warning.

Silver3232
12-25-17, 09:09
Anyone know anything about the BSW that stands out front of "one more for the road" between 10th and LW road? I see her there a lot of times at night, never moving, just in the same place.Yeah, wish real female SWs would use that road. Good spot to swing around the back of the bar and come up that road for a scoop.

CaptainH1
12-25-17, 20:09
Jessica H is back in town and hanging around the dollar store by the KFC.

Isabela has been around the BP on Purdy.

Saw a blonde MILF newcomer near the MetroPCS across from Flacos getting into a Green truck.Any luck you can share the numbers if you have them.

Gringo2123
12-26-17, 09:55
I like when they try to talk to you in a whisper, than I keep pretending I can't hear them and the voice keeps getting louder and deeper.

LOL. Yeah that's a guy. He had me fooled for a second one time. I pulled up, he said "hello" in a real deep voice. I said never mind and drove off.

Starting Over2
12-26-17, 13:49
Met a new girl for me, Tara. Met through Noelle as Tara's phone was dead and they teaming up.

Asked for her # but Noelle gave her instruction not to share them with anyone. LOL.

Hoping someone knows her and can hook me up. Looks like she used to be much heavier and lost alot of weight.

She was very friendly and gave great service. Ns.

SO2.

Smenkhare
12-26-17, 16:44
Met a new girl for me, Tara. Met through Noelle as Tara's phone was dead and they teaming up.

Asked for her # but Noelle gave her instruction not to share them with anyone. LOL.

Hoping someone knows her and can hook me up. Looks like she used to be much heavier and lost alot of weight.

She was very friendly and gave great service. Ns.

SO2.Her name is Tara G, try and contact her through fb.

Helper121
12-26-17, 18:21
Her name is Tara G, try and contact her through fb.I have a question. How do you find somebody on FB when all you have is an initial?

Marlin99
12-27-17, 11:41
Sandalfoot /441 area is DOA, correct? Drive through every so often, nothing.

Was some gems back in the day, under the bridge, back in the trailers.

Oh well.

Silver3232
12-27-17, 15:09
Sandalfoot /441 area is DOA, correct? Drive through every so often, nothing.

Was some gems back in the day, under the bridge, back in the trailers.

Oh well.On Dix, north of Blue Heroin, there was a bunch of tráiler parks back in the day. Plenty of fish in that area. Now it's dead as fuck.

DropTune
12-27-17, 18:15
That was one of my favorite areas 10-20 years ago.

On Dix, north of Blue Heroin, there was a bunch of triler parks back in the day. Plenty of fish in that area. Now it's dead as fuck.

East561
12-28-17, 00:36
On Dix, north of Blue Heroin, there was a bunch of triler parks back in the day. Plenty of fish in that area. Now it's dead as fuck.Stacey, Angie, Gwen, Cat, Kim, Little Bit, Trey Trey, give me time and I'll remember more.

Hari Balzak
12-28-17, 02:10
On Dix, north of Blue Heroin, there was a bunch of triler parks back in the day. Plenty of fish in that area. Now it's dead as fuck.Riviera Beach does have some good looking girls. They're elusive, though. None of them carry phones, and you rarely see them at night. Tiffany is a great example. She's a petite blonde WSW with bolt on b-cups. No signs of use. I did a date with her a couple of weeks ago. Double Jack cfs, wet box. She gave me her "sister's" phone because someone stole hers. I called back a few days later, and no one knows where to find her.

Silver3232
12-28-17, 12:54
Riviera Beach does have some good looking girls. They're elusive, though. None of them carry phones, and you rarely see them at night. Tiffany is a great example. She's a petite blonde WSW with bolt on b-cups. No signs of use. I did a date with her a couple of weeks ago. Double Jack cfs, wet box. She gave me her "sister's" phone because someone stole hers. I called back a few days later, and no one knows where to find her.Where are you finding them now?. I never see anything north of the flyover on Dix. What times? Feel free to inbox me if you think the bacon boys aren't aware of them.

Smenkhare
12-28-17, 13:59
I have a question. How do you find somebody on FB when all you have is an initial?I do it all the time if I have a first name and last initial just have to have patience and browse through a lot of females until you find the one you're looking for. You can also narrow the choices down if you put in the city, etc.

TonyTc
12-28-17, 14:59
Does anyone know this girl- Chrissy? She's friends with a few UTRs and wondering if she's in the game. If so, how does she look in person?

MrSosa2015
12-28-17, 17:43
I do it all the time if I have a first name and last initial just have to have patience and browse through a lot of females until you find the one you're looking for. You can also narrow the choices down if you put in the city, etc.I usually hit any of the uncle LEO glamour shot.

Websites and punch in a first name get the surname.

Then work.

Back to Facebook or punch there digits into Facebook.

Once you find one scroll through there friends this girls.

Usually know one another in some capacity.

MrSosa2015
12-28-17, 17:46
I usually hit any of the uncle LEO glamour shot.

Websites and punch in a first name get the surname.

Then work.

Back to Facebook or punch there digits into Facebook.

Once you find one scroll through there friends this girls.

Usually know one another in some capacity.Any monger who wants what sites I use feel free to inbox me.

Case in point found Tara G in 10 seconds!

TonyTc
12-28-17, 21:32
Ok guys, this is the time of year you share your private pics of your fave young ladies of 2017. Here are some of mine that were def worth the coin. Most are UTR, some can be seen on the byways, but all are reasonable.

If you like what you see here and have a nice friend you'd like to share, please feel free to share with me and I'll do the same.

Enjoy and Happy New Year. Tony.

Ecstasykid
12-29-17, 00:27
Ok guys, this is the time of year you share your private pics of your fave young ladies of 2017. Here are some of mine that were def worth the coin. Most are UTR, some can be seen on the byways, but all are reasonable.

If you like what you see here and have a nice friend you'd like to share, please feel free to share with me and I'll do the same.

Enjoy and Happy New Year. Tony.Who is that in the 3rd pic? Is she still around? The 2nd pic is nice too. Good finds bro.

ReWritten
12-30-17, 06:19
Hey visiting your town for work for weekend staying in a hotel wanted to discrete company. Anyone cam share Intel on a cool chick for incall. Will share info when in my city.

Smenkhare
12-30-17, 09:47
Who is that in the 3rd pic? Is she still around? The 2nd pic is nice too. Good finds bro.That's Bernadette don't now if she's still around.

Hari Balzak
12-30-17, 16:33
It was early October when was cruising Broadway, late night, looking for a LSW or WSW. The streets were dry, so I headed home. That's when I saw a WSW walking past me, but she was gone when I doubled back. Undaunted, I drove through the neighborhood and finally found her sitting at the park bench on Manning. I pull up, said "hey", and she hops in. She introduced herself as little Bit. We did the LEO check, and headed to a secret spot. We agreed on Triple Jacks for BBJ and CFS. The box was tight and wet. I met up with her last week and took these photos, she put on a little weight, but I'd repeat. I have digits for seniors.

Hari B.

Donny2000
12-30-17, 20:56
Tony is the man, he is a true legend to the game and has the best UTR girls around. It is pretty crazy how good this guy is. Thanks for all the help Tony!

Enjoy and Happy New Year. Tony.

Hari Balzak
12-30-17, 22:06
It was early October when was cruising Broadway, late night, looking for a LSW or WSW. The streets were dry, so I headed home. That's when I saw a WSW walking past me, but she was gone when I doubled back. Undaunted, I drove through the neighborhood and finally found her sitting at the park bench on Manning. I pull up, said "hey", and she hops in. She introduced herself as little Bit. We did the LEO check, and headed to a secret spot. We agreed on Triple Jacks for BBJ and CFS. The box was tight and wet. I met up with her last week and took these photos, she put on a little weight, but I'd repeat. I have digits for seniors.

Hari B.Here are little Bit's Photos.

ScottFromFL
12-31-17, 13:47
Has anyone seen Debbie? Her phone is off.

Gabbb
12-31-17, 15:39
Does anyone know this girl- Chrissy? She's friends with a few UTRs and wondering if she's in the game. If so, how does she look in person?Same pic posted in Huntsville Alabama.

Sucker555
12-31-17, 21:51
Pass by Broadway and it was dead. 4:00 pm today.

Chris5
01-01-18, 09:12

Hari B.This little chick has been around forever. I used to live in the 561 year's ago and she has had a few kid's as well. Judging from the photo's posted, she's gained a shit load of miles on her and she looks rough as fuck.

C5.

DropTune
01-01-18, 14:28
Pass by Broadway and it was dead. 4:00 pm today.My last 5 trips down Broadway (with multiple loops each time) didn't even produce 1. I personally haven't seen anything north of Southern in months.

DropTune
01-01-18, 14:31
Has anyone seen Debbie? Her phone is off.I haven't seen her since the last time I the last time I hung out with her. She was complaining about her phone then too. If I see her again I will update her number for you.

Hari Balzak
01-01-18, 16:38
Bottom Line: Tiffany is an 8 in looks. She's a skinny, girl next door type with perfect teeth, blonde hair, glasses, and silicone b-cups, No visible signs of use. She smelled relatively clean. Double Jacks for BBJ and CFS. I will repeat.

Review:

I was looking for little Bit when I met Tiffany. I was driving north on Broadway around 8 pm. I turned left on 54nd when she crossed the street to wait for me in front of the convenience store. She hops in, I give her $10, and ask if she has a phone. She said no, so I proceeded to kick her out, explaining that I need someone with a phone. I cannot be seen cruising Riviera Beach. LEO would pounce because I'm not from here. She starts whining that someone stole her phone & she needs the money. I told her that I'm scouting for a gb girl, and my friends and I need someone with a reliable means of contact. She assured me she's reliable and down for a threesome. She gave me "her sister's" number saying that I can reach her there. I told her that I'll give her $30 on top of the 10 for FS and, if she's reliable, I'll give more. We do our LEO checks and head to the secret spot. No our way there told her that I need to take a few photos for the gb group that I'm part of. She agreed to taking photos, so long as I don't post them. Once we got to the spot I opted for FS due to time constraints. The box was tight but it loosened up as it got wetter. She did have a slight odor, but it was due to the long work hours. We finished, wiped ourselves and I dropped her off off on 54th. I would definitely repeat if she wasn't so hard to find.

Hari.

Annony
01-01-18, 16:49
This little chick has been around forever. I used to live in the 561 year's ago and she has had a few kid's as well. Judging from the photo's posted, she's gained a shit load of miles on her and she looks rough as fuck.

C5.Might have been somewhat decent looking before electricity was invented but agreed that now looks like "100 miles of bad road"!

Troller1
01-06-18, 17:34
On way home saw Tiffany on 54th and Broadway went to spot nice BBJ and fed for 2 jacks not rushed nice and clean nice bolt one would defiantly repeat.

Stang89
01-07-18, 18:12
I know a WSW that is now going UTR due to all the heat in the area as well as the cold weather, LOL. She needs a little help, rate are normal. But she has a solid head game, DT / CIM and tight kitty if you want it all. Nice tight body, ok face, but no tits, A cup with nice nipples. Has her own place.

Send pm for number.

Chris5
01-07-18, 21:46
Always good to be home in the 561. Got in town around noon from Orlando and hit up the Lake worth stroll and then headed over to Military Trail. Only chick I saw was Sarah M near forest hill and from year's ago when I used to fuck her, now she looks busted up all over?

Where are all the hookers go fellas?

C5.

DropTune
01-09-18, 11:40
Always good to be home in the 561. Got in town around noon from Orlando and hit up the Lake worth stroll and then headed over to Military Trail. Only chick I saw was Sarah M near forest hill and from year's ago when I used to fuck her, now she looks busted up all over?

C5.Been asking the same thing myself LOL.

DropTune
01-09-18, 11:43
Anybody have digits on a unrushed black UTR? I can trade for some white UTRs, PM me.

ZackChoora
01-09-18, 17:01
After a long time swim went out for hunting wasn't lucky saw on walker name brittney didn't feel like picking her hip so left home. Can soem senior monger share digits for some cute walkers will return favor when I have the numbers so.

Sick1166
01-09-18, 18:13

C5.There all in o-town it seems always busy when I am up there.

OceanSideFun2
01-13-18, 12:55
She was hit by Brightline train. Sweet girl and absolutely gorgeous when dressed up. She will be missed.

Peace Melissa.

TrueColo
01-13-18, 16:14
Anybody have digits on a unrushed black UTR? I can trade for some white UTRs, PM me.I replied and sent you a contact. Thanks for not trading any numbers after repeatedly asking. Hate when other members do that.

ClittyLicker
01-14-18, 00:19
I replied and sent you a contact. Thanks for not trading any numbers after repeatedly asking. Hate when other members do that.I just had to add the the number exchange thing! A monger in LW asked for Kayla's # then asked if he had anyone that he could exchange with and said sure.

He sent me her #. I sent a text the following day and I didn't hear from her until about 9 hours later! She calls me asking who am I? I said a friend gave me your #. She said who gave me her # and she kept calling me back. I finally picked up and told her I will tell the guy not to give out her number and sorry for any inconvenience!

She pleaded with me to give his name or even what he looked like to her so she could tell her Boyfriend that was she was fighting over about the text from me!! I never mentioned anything sexual because you never know who you you are calling or texting!

I messaged the gentleman I mean monger in the 561 about the bs # he gave me and he never responded back! So I guess rule of thumb is contact them first and wait until that you can confirm that you are talking to a SW, and not just a girl he knows that has a boyfriend. LOL.

TrueColo
01-14-18, 10:03
I just had to add the the number exchange thing! A monger in LW asked for Kayla's # then asked if he had anyone that he could exchange with and said sure.

He sent me her #. I sent a text the following day and I didn't hear from her until about 9 hours later! She calls me asking who am I? I said a friend gave me your #. She said who gave me her # and she kept calling me back. I finally picked up and told her I will tell the guy not to give out her number and sorry for any inconvenience!

She pleaded with me to give his name or even what he looked like to her so she could tell her Boyfriend that was she was fighting over about the text from me!! I never mentioned anything sexual because you never know who you you are calling or texting!

I messaged the gentleman I mean monger in the 561 about the bs # he gave me and he never responded back! So I guess rule of thumb is contact them first and wait until that you can confirm that you are talking to a SW, and not just a girl he knows that has a boyfriend. LOL.What a dick move on that guys part. Luckily, you didn't text anything in sexual nature. That is why sometimes I only exchange info with trusted and senior members. Stuff like this makes it harder for new members. Of course, after I sent the info he stayed silent.

ClittyLicker
01-14-18, 11:10
What a dick move on that guys part. Luckily, you didn't text anything in sexual nature. That is why sometimes I only exchange info with trusted and senior members. Stuff like this makes it harder for new members. Of course, after I sent the info he stayed silent.Dick move indeed! Especially that he didn't even apologize he did the Silent Bob move! I never mention this site or names when I contact a SW because it's about the money and they really do not care. I'm sure we all have our go to girl but we all want a variety and there are plenty out there and this forum really helps which ones to look for and which ones to avoid!

DropTune
01-14-18, 12:37
I replied and sent you a contact. Thanks for not trading any numbers after repeatedly asking. Hate when other members do that.I tried to reply every time you messaged me, but it always says your inbox is full.

DropTune
01-14-18, 13:01
What a dick move on that guys part. Luckily, you didn't text anything in sexual nature. That is why sometimes I only exchange info with trusted and senior members. Stuff like this makes it harder for new members. Of course, after I sent the info he stayed silent.I tried to reply every time you messaged me. You need to clear out your inbox. Also would help if you let the people on this board know I didn't stiff you, that it was indeed your inbox was full.

DropTune
01-14-18, 13:07
What a dick move on that guys part. Luckily, you didn't text anything in sexual nature. That is why sometimes I only exchange info with trusted and senior members. Stuff like this makes it harder for new members. Of course, after I sent the info he stayed silent.I was able to send you a message finally, but attempted to send another and got this again.

ClittyLicker
01-14-18, 15:47
I tried to reply every time you messaged me. You need to clear out your inbox. Also would help if you let the people on this board know I didn't stiff you, that it was indeed your inbox was full.My inbox is now cleared and it wasn't you that stiffed me. LOL.

Trail Rider
01-14-18, 17:15
Went fishing the other night at the big park. By the power plant off flagler. Bumped into this little cutie. 5'5" Blonde hair Blue eyes. She was very friendly and looking to party. Told me she hadn't been out in awhile and could use a date. We took a walk to my Truck and discussed a donation. She was all in for two Jacksons. I told her if she did good I'd give her a tip on top of that. So we got in the Truck and she told me to pull in the parking lot just passed the next park. The second I pulled out of the parking spot she went straight to work. I pull in park my Truck kill the lights an she really starts to work it. An I mean work itt! Spit flying stroking it as she bobs. Just bearing my C*know in her throat. I say are you hungry? Rolls her head over looking up at me with a blogging in her cheek. She mumbles at me mmm mm mmmm. I reply what's that? She pulls out still stroking away. She says Not in my mouth. It sprays her all over the face.

Dreaming
01-14-18, 18:23
She was hit by Brightline train. Sweet girl and absolutely gorgeous when dressed up. She will be missed.

Peace Melissa.Nicely done.

ClittyLicker
01-14-18, 19:03
The monger who gave me a # just apologized and told me that she is a user so I can understand that I contacted her at the wrong time (boyfriend next to her when she got the text) So it was nice getting a response back and getting a proper apology!

Chris5
01-14-18, 21:31
Went fishing the other night at the big park. By the power plant off flagler. Bumped into this little cutie. 5'5" Blonde hair Blue eyes. She was very friendly and looking to party. Told me she hadn't been out in awhile and could use a date. We took a walk to my Truck and discussed a donation. She was all in for two Jacksons. I told her if she did good I'd give her a tip on top of that. So we got in the Truck and she told me to pull in the parking lot just passed the next park. The second I pulled out of the parking spot she went straight to work. I pull in park my Truck kill the lights an she really starts to work it. An I mean work itt! Spit flying stroking it as she bobs. Just bearing my C*know in her throat. I say are you hungry? Rolls her head over looking up at me with a blogging in her cheek. She mumbles at me mmm mm mmmm. I reply what's that? She pulls out still stroking away. She says Not in my mouth. It sprays her all over the face.That is one beautiful chick!

C5.

FTForHotties
01-16-18, 11:25
I heard there was one out there for a few extra bucks who will tongue fuck your ass deep and likes to drink pee and more. Anyone know who that is? Thanks.

ReamerinYou
01-18-18, 15:16
I had a dream with her yesterday short blonde WSW usually on military near green grocery store I've seen her many times over the years, last few times her looks have gone down hill but she always tries to please FS for 35 covered or uncovered dealers choice I remember when she first hit the streets she would squirm under the thrust of dong but those days are over now she just takes it like a champ suction not so good but she gives up the poon with no hassle she has always refused to allow backdoor entry but yesterday she agreed to it I had already finished so I will ram her bung hole next time and report back.

Monger on.

Reamer.

RancidEye
01-24-18, 06:09

Enjoy and Happy New Year. Tony.Help I am interested in the first girl.

Or the last two they are very cute do you have a number for them.

Silver3232
01-24-18, 11:22
Saw this one hanging in Lantana by the plaza. She needs a ride and I let her in. She older, maybe late 30's early 40's. Times are tight and looking for help.

Body is nice. The ass is thick. Fake tits but with some years on um. Face got some years too, but no scabs and teeth intact. Probably a dancer in her younger days. She's clean and has a nice attitude. BBBJ and CFS for. 6. Took it like a champ in doggie. Cool attitude puts her in the repeat category. Digits are available.

ClittyLicker
01-24-18, 14:15
Saw this one hanging in Lantana by the plaza. She needs a ride and I let her in. She older, mayibe late 30's early 40's. Times are tight and looking for help.

Body is nice. The ass is thick. Fake tits but with some years on um. Face got some years too, but no scabs and teeth intact. Probably a dancer in her younger days. She's clean and has a nice attitude. BBBJ and CFS for. 6. Took it like a champ in doggie. Cool attitude puts her in the repeat category. Digits are available.Was the FS at her place or car?

Silver3232
01-24-18, 14:24
Was the FS at her place or car?Dunno if she had one. She mentioned she was staying in LW as well.

ClittyLicker
01-24-18, 19:38
Dunno if she had one. She mentioned she was staying in LW as well.I don't mind getting BBBJ in car but for full-service I prefer a bed not the back seat. LOL.

ClittyLicker
01-24-18, 20:19
Dunno if she had one. She mentioned she was staying in LW as well.I don't mind getting BBBJ in car but for full-service I prefer a bed not the back seat. LOL.

LivingSocial
01-24-18, 21:22
Saw this one hanging in Lantana by the plaza. She needs a ride and I let her in. She older, maybe late 30's early 40's. Times are tight and looking for help.

Body is nice. The ass is thick. Fake tits but with some years on um. Face got some years too, but no scabs and teeth intact. Probably a dancer in her younger days. She's clean and has a nice attitude. BBBJ and CFS for. 6. Took it like a champ in doggie. Cool attitude puts her in the repeat category. Digits are available.What is her name and could I get the digits. I have digits to trade.

Chris5
01-25-18, 09:46

Body is nice. The ass is thick. Fake tits but with some years on um. Face got some years too, but no scabs and teeth intact. Probably a dancer in her younger days. She's clean and has a nice attitude. BBBJ and CFS for. 6. Took it like a champ in doggie. Cool attitude puts her in the repeat category. Digits are available.Cute girl!

C5.

Silver3232
01-26-18, 16:47
What is her name and could I get the digits. I have digits to trade.PM me for Simone digits.

Rolling down the trail today. Over by the McDonalds. Saw a SW with some striped colored pants. Thick ass. Blonde hair big glasses. Looks pretty nice. Anybody know who that is?

Silver3232
01-29-18, 12:53
Rolling Dix late Saturday catch a young skinny SW near McDs. Swing the you and make the grab. Calls herself Brittany, thin, clean face, braces, a little buzzed but coherent. She starts at 2 jack, I pull over to make the drop. She reconsiders and agrees 2 pac is good for mouth work, but she wasn't happy about it. Great slow DT action. Takes the ffing like a champ. Cimws. Will repeat. Got digits to trade.

LivingSocial
02-04-18, 01:27
Rolling Dix late Saturday catch a young skinny SW near McDs. Swing the you and make the grab. Calls herself Brittany, thin, clean face, braces, a little buzzed but coherent. She starts at 2 jack, I pull over to make the drop. She reconsiders and agrees 2 pac is good for mouth work, but she wasn't happy about it. Great slow DT action. Takes the ffing like a champ. Cimws. Will repeat. Got digits to trade.I have several female friends to trade if interested.

Spectiful860
02-04-18, 16:44

Body is nice. The ass is thick. Fake tits but with some years on um. Face got some years too, but no scabs and teeth intact. Probably a dancer in her younger days. She's clean and has a nice attitude. BBBJ and CFS for. 6. Took it like a champ in doggie. Cool attitude puts her in the repeat category. Digits are available.Hey man could I get the digits for this girl when you're free?

AbstractHaze
02-06-18, 04:48
Any utr chicks in the boca area. Please pm. Looking for something weekly. Will be treated right. Any brothas can hook it up please ty.

WpbDude
02-06-18, 23:52
I have several female friends to trade if interested.So these girls you speak of do you have any pics to share? .

ScottFromFL
02-10-18, 12:18
Does anyone of any hourly rooms in wpb besides the Congress? Ty much for the info.

KoKoLo
02-11-18, 06:46
Does anyone of any hourly rooms in wpb besides the Congress? Ty much for the info.Apollo Motel - $40/ hour. Dixie and Southern across from the church so you can pray for your sins afterwards LOL.

NeilAndBob
02-13-18, 11:11
Has anyone seen the pretty little blond? She was in pompahoe but left a few weeks ago after her BF had an issue, just wondering if she went back to boca.

TimmyDaley
02-19-18, 19:00
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

TimmyDaley
02-20-18, 07:02
I have working digits for Tiffany to trade if anyone wants them. She is very submissive and does BBFS with facial for. 6. I don't think Greek is available but I think she could be persuaded.

DriverJim
02-21-18, 23:27
Saw her for the second time walking by the Walgreens at Southern and Dixie. Not bad at all but don't know anymore. Saw her jump into a few cars and that's about it.

WillieMojo88
02-22-18, 05:58
Anyone seen my good Ole friend Grace lately been a very long time since I've been in the palm beach area I would like an update on her and anyone with her digits.

UGB12
02-22-18, 11:27
Anyone familar with a girl name Nicole? One of the better looking WSW I've ever come across. Tallish, blondish hair late 20's. Scooped her up south of summit on Forrest Chill. Got a good BJ and creampie for a jack and ham. Not bad. Could be my West Palm regular.

MrSosa2015
02-24-18, 14:30
Saw her for the second time walking by the Walgreens at Southern and Dixie. Not bad at all but don't know anymore. Saw her jump into a few cars and that's about it.That's Rachel P. She's been around for years. Ex flash dance dancer. Does BP occasionally.

Good BBBJ skills never fucked her but heard pussys tight however. She is a major thief. Will go thru pockets, your center console she's even set up a monger or two to get robbed. I'd only take her to your spot and watch to be sure your not followed.

And of course keep a strong pimp hand with her.

TonyTc
02-24-18, 18:30
Does anyone have digits for this starlet? Her name is Bree.

I have some new hotties to share if you can help hook me up with Bree's number or contact info.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a2056d1a2dfd

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a20578e0765b

https://www.pornhub.com/users/sleeper101/videos/public

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a2058a70e617

Thanks,

TonyTC.

RelaxedNCool
02-25-18, 19:34
I don't usually stroll for SW but after making a stop in the area I thought I'd give it a go. Saw a WSWsta ding over near the KFC so I made a loop around and scooped her up. Her name was Nikki but when I asked for digits she said she did not ha e a phone. Sh did say she is usually out later in the afternoon before dark. She was not much of a looker in the face but for. 20 she was surely able to enjoy the tool it seems. Great huge cans that she enjoyed slapping my tool against. She Wanted release on her big cans but I opted for her staying down.

Worth a try.

PeteTey2
02-25-18, 22:42
Hi bro, can you send me Tiffany digit, thanks bro.

One Nut
03-01-18, 03:34
I'm bopping around south and central Florida for the next few weeks. Staying in Royal Palm Beach at the moment.

Anyway, I read your postings and got an idea of where some of the cruising areas are. Yesterday about 4 pm I started cruising Military Trail and some cross streets. Despite the trailer parks and sad houses on the side streets that say, "Here they are!" I wasn't having much luck. Finally see one possibility but by the time I get back there she is gone.

Then about 5 pm I see this tall slender one. I've been doing this a long time. The identifier clues mostly pass straight past conscious thought and ping the monkey brain directly. Make the right turn. Smile back at her at the apex. Turn around the car facing the Trail. She's in the car in less than a minute.

The name's Rachel. She's a WSW, 6', slender, light brown hair, essentially no tits but pretty nipples. Nice face.

Tell her she has to show it then swallow it. Tell her she gets 20 plus 5 if she does a good job. She ends up bobbin' the knob a LONG time. Only stops once for a few seconds. Uses just one technique but when I request some specific stuff she gets right to it, no problem. I end up giving her 30. She worked long and did everything I asked. Hope that doesn't shake the curve?

I don't post a lot. Mostly I exchange info with friends via PM but don't know any hobbyists down here. Thanks for your postings / help.

If you could give me a little more definition that would be great, like "Military Trail from A to B", other good streets. Thanks again!

TimmyDaley
03-02-18, 07:12
Does anyone have digits for this starlet? Her name is Bree.

I have some new hotties to share if you can help hook me up with Bree's number or contact info.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a2056d1a2dfd

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a20578e0765b

https://www.pornhub.com/users/sleeper101/videos/public

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a2058a70e617

Thanks,

TonyTC.She is a UTR girl and GREAT I the sack. I don't have digits for her but she can usually be found early AM (3-5) around the intersection of Federal and Blue Heron. Have fun and monger on!

RichardSkinner
03-04-18, 19:53
I happened to be headed south on dixie a little while ago, not looking, just driving through and I saw a cute white spinner type brunette and an older blond at the Corner of 55th, just after the bridge, at the crappy gas station. Short shorts and tank, hadn't seen either before, and although I wasn't really looking, thought I would give them another look, and was just about to turn right and go around the block, and saw a Black and White just down from the Sunoco. So I went a little further down dixie, and saw 3 more on the side streets and one in the vacant lot behind the tiny liquor store. I finished my errand downtown and came back through headed north, and saw the lights on a side street just north of 45th with 2 cops behind a truck. Don't know for sure it was a sting but I wasn't risking a trip to gun club. Keep your head on a swivel out there.

Sinner242
03-05-18, 10:11
Anyone familar with a girl name Nicole? One of the better looking WSW I've ever come across. Tallish, blondish hair late 20's. Scooped her up south of summit on Forrest Chill. Got a good BJ and creampie for a jack and ham. Not bad. Could be my West Palm regular.Is this the Nicole / Nikki your talking about?

UGB12
03-05-18, 19:48
Is this the Nicole / Nikki your talking about?Nah. Looks better than that.

Lax Man
03-05-18, 21:26
I happened to be headed south on dixie a little while ago, not looking, just driving through and I saw a cute white spinner type brunette and an older blond at the Corner of 55th, just after the bridge, at the crappy gas station. Short shorts and tank, hadn't seen either before, and although I wasn't really looking, thought I would give them another look, and was just about to turn right and go around the block, and saw a Black and White just down from the Sunoco. So I went a little further down dixie, and saw 3 more on the side streets and one in the vacant lot behind the tiny liquor store. I finished my errand downtown and came back through headed north, and saw the lights on a side street just north of 45th with 2 cops behind a truck. Don't know for sure it was a sting but I wasn't risking a trip to gun club. Keep your head on a swivel out there.http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/local/new-west-palm-prostitution-sting-nets-six-arrests/fwJ1Be96NevpnVczsaZpqM/

Mateyo1804
03-06-18, 10:26
Does anyone has a working digits for Crystal. I would appreciate if you could. Thanks.

Hari Balzak
03-06-18, 12:04
Thanks, TurdMuffin for Kelly's digits, but she's not my type.

I met Kelly a few days ago. She's a petite, 5 ft WSW with glasses, long brown hair. For a working girl, she has above average hygiene, teeth, and skin. She manages her sweet tooth well enough to keep a room, and phone. She could easily be mistaken for the girl next door (if you live in a double wide). She sucks a mean pipe. Her honey hole is tight & hairy. She'll get into any position you like, but won't take her top off. Her sweet tooth sets the tone. She said "we need to hurry" as soon as the Ham and triple Jacks were in her hand. Her body language also said "hurry up". I tried to finish, but it felt uncomfortable to be there. I just zipped up, went home, and deleted her number and all conversations I had with TurdMuffin as soon as I got there. I should've blocked her number first. Anyway, Kelly is not worth it.

Hari B.

TheOldMan
03-06-18, 15:16
Does anyone has a working digits for Crystal. I would appreciate if you could. Thanks.She was back at the Bed & Breakfast on Gun Club just a few days ago.

THEOLDMAN.

Madra Bid Dog
03-07-18, 17:58
Thats too bad. I wanted to try. Oh well.

Thanks, TurdMuffin for Kelly's digits, but she's not my type.

I met Kelly a few days ago. She's a petite, 5 ft WSW with glasses, long brown hair. For a working girl, she has above average hygiene, teeth, and skin. She manages her sweet tooth well enough to keep a room, and phone. She could easily be mistaken for the girl next door (if you live in a double wide). She sucks a mean pipe. Her honey hole is tight & hairy. She'll get into any position you like, but won't take her top off. Her sweet tooth sets the tone. She said "we need to hurry" as soon as the Ham and triple Jacks were in her hand. Her body language also said "hurry up". I tried to finish, but it felt uncomfortable to be there. I just zipped up, went home, and deleted her number and all conversations I had with TurdMuffin as soon as I got there. I should've blocked her number first. Anyway, Kelly is not worth it.

Hari B.

Hari Balzak
03-09-18, 18:32
Bottom Line: Tiffany is an 8 in looks. She's a skinny, girl next door type with perfect teeth, blonde hair, glasses, and silicone b-cups, No visible signs of use. She smelled relatively clean. Double Jacks for BBJ and CFS. I will repeat.

Review:

I was looking for little Bit when I met Tiffany. I was driving north on Broadway around 8 pm. I turned left on 54nd when she crossed the street to wait for me in front of the convenience store. She hops in, I give her $10, and ask if she has a phone. She said no, so I proceeded to kick her out, explaining that I need someone with a phone. I cannot be seen cruising Riviera Beach. LEO would pounce because I'm not from here. She starts whining that someone stole her phone & she needs the money. I told her that I'm scouting for a gb girl, and my friends and I need someone with a reliable means of contact. She assured me she's reliable and down for a threesome. She gave me "her sister's" number saying that I can reach her there. I told her that I'll give her $30 on top of the 10 for FS and, if she's reliable, I'll give more. We do our LEO checks and head to the secret spot. No our way there told her that I need to take a few photos for the gb group that I'm part of. She agreed to taking photos, so long as I don't post them. Once we got to the spot I opted for FS due to time constraints. The box was tight but it loosened up as it got wetter. She did have a slight odor, but it was due to the long work hours. We finished, wiped ourselves and I dropped her off off on 54th. I would definitely repeat if she wasn't so hard to find.

Hari.Check out the Orlando Streetwalkers forum (post #22024).

DogGit561
03-12-18, 17:41
Or any other latinas.

Gringo2123
03-14-18, 17:27
Shout out to Mr Turdmuffin for sharing digits, finally had some free time and an appointment up in WPB for work, hit the streets, one possible on dixie but wouldn't get in my work van, hit the trail nothing out about 10 am. Tony shared digits for a Tina she never answered but Kelly did. Nice girl, prompt, great bbj, with DT, I got her top off nice little nips, told me to take it easy on f. S her boyfriend tore up that pussy pretty good the night before. Nice time would recommend

Here is a pix of Kelly. So no nizzle esp a senior in MIA side says him only rams utr from IG. LOL. Yet when asked to share the info "bro can't she is super utr" . Those who are on my monger FB alrdy have the digits; esp you Gringo. Rest of the seniors if ya really feel the urge to insert your jr into this doxy. Do feel free..

RandyBigSandy
03-22-18, 16:44
She said she goes by Sissy. Was at a stop on 36th and Broadway on my way home when she came to the door and asked for a ride. Hopped right in and for a Jackson she got that tight little snatch worked over real good. Was no smell, no discharge and no issues except she was totally "fucked up". Fell asleep giving me head so I woke her up with my thumb up the "brown eye. ".Well really, who wants a girl to be having a coherent thought in the middle of sex anyway?

RandyBigSandy
03-22-18, 16:48
Hooked up with little Noelle, scooped her up on dixie highway just south of Southern around 3 pm, looked good, fresh out of the shower, caked on make up and little scabby on the legs but not to bad, . 3 for a BBBJ, and yes she swallowed!

Have digits, seniors and contributing regulas feel free to PM me.Is that a Vienna sausage she has in her mouth? Can't tell from where I'm sitting.

KoKoLo
03-23-18, 00:23
Well really, who wants a girl to be having a coherent thought in the middle of sex anyway?Yo mama, perhaps! .

Chris5
03-29-18, 21:15
Check out the Orlando Streetwalkers forum (post #22024).Tiffany is indeed visiting us here in Orlando. Great beautiful girl. We're lucky to have her!

C5.

Silver3232
04-02-18, 19:29
Picked up a chick on the road with the furniture store. Humongous tits. I mean humongous tits. Walks over to the car and to me she had some dude features. I don't know if she was or wasn't but I wasn't going to risk it. The name I got was Marina. She says she's Columbian. And I know Colombians do good conversion work from what I hear so I'm definitely not risking it. Headed North and picked up Jade by the newspaper building. Great hygiene. Smell clean. Blondie nice smile. Not a lot of visible damage. Had some skinny backup which wasn't threatening at all. Says her house was raided she used to be around southern and Parker. Damage was. 3 she's above-average and knows it and won't drop into the jack Zone. Head game was pretty good she wanted to do condom with no catch but didn't have a problem changing it to no condom and catch. Got digits for trade.

WtffDude
04-02-18, 20:52
Picked up a chick on the road with the furniture store. Humongous tits. I mean humongous tits. Walks over to the car and to me she had some dude features. I don't know if she was or wasn't but I wasn't going to risk it. The name I got was Marina. She says she's Columbian. And I know Colombians do good conversion work from what I hear so I'm definitely not risking it. Headed North and picked up Jade by the newspaper building. Great hygiene. Smell clean. Blondie nice smile. Not a lot of visible damage. Had some skinny backup which wasn't threatening at all. Says her house was raided she used to be around southern and Parker. Damage was. 3 she's above-average and knows it and won't drop into the jack Zone. Head game was pretty good she wanted to do condom with no catch but didn't have a problem changing it to no condom and catch. Got digits for trade.She got in my car Sunday morning and said her friend had to ride along. I ditched her right away. I thought it was a guy as well by the voice.

A Hour later I saw them fighting by the motel.

Gringo2123
04-04-18, 08:27
When in doubt just politely ask to do a LEO check.

She got in my car Sunday morning and said her friend had to ride along. I ditched her right away. I thought it was a guy as well by the voice.

A Hour later I saw them fighting by the motel..

Silver3232
04-05-18, 11:36
When in doubt just politely ask to do a LEO check.

.Eh. I'd rather just dump them. Potentially doing a surprise kielbasa grab isn't what I want to risk. Nah, I'm good.

ScottFromFL
04-07-18, 19:25
I know she is from sandlefoot out west in boca but Tobi is a lot of fun!! Freaky mature with no limits, verbal when playing, great perky nipples!! She is really a cool person I would take her for a beer and more fun, damage is minimal. Will repeat I have working digits!! She let me take pics!!

Hari Balzak
04-07-18, 23:00
I know she is from sandlefoot out west in boca but Tobi is a lot of fun!! Freaky mature with no limits, verbal when playing, great perky nipples!! She is really a cool person I would take her for a beer and more fun, damage is minimal. Will repeat I have working digits!! She let me take pics!!Good job, brother. Happy hunting.

Fighter954
04-08-18, 00:58
I know she is from sandlefoot out west in boca but Tobi is a lot of fun!! Freaky mature with no limits, verbal when playing, great perky nipples!! She is really a cool person I would take her for a beer and more fun, damage is minimal. Will repeat I have working digits!! She let me take pics!!Is she currently in boca or wpb?

WillieMojo88
04-08-18, 13:45
I know she is from sandlefoot out west in boca but Tobi is a lot of fun!! Freaky mature with no limits, verbal when playing, great perky nipples!! She is really a cool person I would take her for a beer and more fun, damage is minimal. Will repeat I have working digits!! She let me take pics!!What is here digits.

CarminsBad69
04-09-18, 16:15
Had a dream I got out of work and saw a cute women mid 30's clean, waiting outside the hotel off of i95 and boynton beach. I parked in the lot and her come to me. She gave me this sad story about her fiancé leaving her. Gave her 25 mario coins and she gave me a nice BBBJ. She's currently staying in boynton. I have working digits for trade.

MrSosa2015
05-27-18, 11:43
Ran into Kate this past Monday, had my eye on her for a while, skinny brunette always on the trail between forrest and summit.

Got in looked cute but god smelled to high heaven! Figured when she took of her pants I'd forget the BO fuck no, had a ripe ass smell too!

Oh fuck it, settled for some trophy pics. She has a nice body just couldn't get past the smell.