PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

DarkRaijin
11-01-15, 17:42
Anybody down to take part in a gang bang with a few girls? Really want to cross this off my bucket list.If you get a roster going count me in; trade up emails for this and lets take it offline. Won't want to draw too much heat. Ofcouse being senior member is required for this. I be down. Been a while since had a decent gb.

JoseChepe
11-01-15, 21:41
Just dreamt of tina. Thick WSW with one of the most pleasant personalities. 40 FS took a pounding like a champ. Doesn't get on top due to leg injury. Still has the scar from car accident. What is with all the SW and car accidents. North of 10th on the trail Alot of action out lately.

Hawkeye49
11-02-15, 05:20
Westgate and scooped up Noelle on Osceola. Looked tan and eyes made up and hasn't changed much since I scooped her up in the same area for the first time year or two ago. Took her and the BBBJ was very good, getting better at the dt. Clean and got her to come a couple times , during cfs, before I got off. Took a few photos. She wants some of her regulars back and I mentioned I might be able to assist. She is definitely up to it. Have digits for trade only and for some senior members especially those I have messaged in the past. She is staying at Angels, some place near congress and westgate at this time. Looks 7. 5 to 8. Skills 7. 5. Personality 9. Happy Halloween tricking, safe as always.She has a pair of beautiful nipples!

Chris5
11-02-15, 18:45
Just dreamt of tina. Thick WSW with one of the most pleasant personalities. 40 FS took a pounding like a champ. Doesn't get on top due to leg injury. Still has the scar from car accident. What is with all the SW and car accidents. North of 10th on the trail Alot of action out lately.Was she off 10th and military?

Chris5.

Bones21
11-02-15, 23:28
Well after seeing sam report I decided to take a stroll and see if I find her. I didn't find her but I found a mulata 50 year old gilf named jess! She was hesitant at first but after a couple of drive bys she hopped in. We did our checks and it took a few minutes to find a spot. Great attitude, big dd yes they were saggy but I was liking it LOL. Did. 40 for 50/50. We went to the back seat and she started with a bbj. Let me tell you. I was telling her how I liked it and she told me just relax I know what am doing, yes she knew. No intructions needed. Very slow, gentel and wet no teeth at all. She made love to my tool for like 10 minutes. I had to stop her a few times or I would bust LOL. She laid back and I spread her wide open, she had a big pussy with a big clit all shaved and clean! Teased the hell out of her and went in. It wasnt tight but it took care of business. She wanted to get pounded so I did. She was real wet too. The whole experience was really good and would definitely go for her again no dought. She is from ny living here as of very recent. I got her # so my trusted sm hit me up if you want it.

MischiefMike
11-03-15, 01:18
I recently got a job at a place where I watch the parking lot in west Palm beach off Okeechobee and would be happy to help my fellow mongers out pm me for details from 7 pm to 5 am.

ChadJt
11-03-15, 14:41
After yesterdays tryist with you know who, I shot back to the house and on the way ran into Ashley, just south of BH on USA 1, she's tall (5' 11" 28, cool gal, admitted that she had used (past tense), she was a bit groggy, and hungry, we exchanged some stories, got a pack of magnums, and stopped for coffee and breakfast, before heading back to the hacienda. . 6 (not including breakfast) BBBJ, covered FS. She said that usually for car dates she does not do FS, but she said I was cool and gave me a guest pass for the. 6. Sweet gal, a little acne, no track marks, feet needed cleaning up a bit, but the kitty looked clean (of German / French decent). The kind of a gal as she said "if you just wanted to hang out", we could, hmmm, might take her up on that. From what I gather, she lives out on Singer Isle.

Digits to share with verifiable seniors.Nice one I had her before and she is a team player. Trust me.

JoseChepe
11-03-15, 17:35
Was she off 10th and military?

Chris5.Yes she was. She is normally by flacos restaurant.

Chris5
11-03-15, 21:49
Yes she was. She is normally by flacos restaurant.Thanks for intel brother. She's a really chill girl. I fucked her a couple of times back when she stayed off Lakewood near the old TRAP HOUSE. She was rooming with the philpino walker with the nice curly hair and cute face. I fucked her as well. Man I miss the good ole day's. LOL. Seems as if that area between 10th and crrsthaven is trying to make a comeback.

Chris5.

OceansideFun
11-05-15, 00:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Streethustler
11-06-15, 20:34
Gents,

Here the lastest info:

Looks like the trail is picking up. Most scores occurred on the trail. LW has been dead, nothing new there. WPB-northwood area recently has the trash taken out, yeah they needed to make room for fresh meat! RB dead.

Leaha: 24 yo WSW met on dixie not far from PBL blvd. BBBJ and FS was available. Took direction well, didn't complain. Didn't seem all that into it but I didn't give a damn. Just wanted to smash it. Prolly a second meeting will do the trick. She is currently on vay-cay at the local hotel.

Gina: 40 yo WSW. The gummy giver. Man she can give some great head. Old skool slow, wet and all gums. BBBJ cim. Met near Military and Purdy.

Kylie: WSW. If you haven't tried this grl you're missing out. Slow, non-rush BBBJ. Love the little moan she lets out gets me rock hard. She knew I was loving it and I told her, stuff her head down on it. No hands all mouth. FS was had but waaay too tight. Still no complaints. Will bring lube, she was down for that. Real sweet and submissive. Will smash again and again. Met near Military and 10th.

Sarah M: 25 yo WSW, tall. I used to pick her up. If you've been with her, you can tell she really doesn't want to do this. I'd pull up see it was her and bail. I know she can give great head. So I stop last night she got in and I told her the deal. Listen if you want my business make it good and Ill see you again. That little chit-chat helped. Wow what an improvement. I nutted in her month. Took direction. I used her head like a joystick. She not only swallowed my load she kept sucking for at least another minute to make sure I really enjoyed it. To my suprised actually got into it. I thank her for the great effort and will def see her again. The pics was from a previous session. FS is available. Military near Sugar D's.

Noelle: 29 yo WSW. Was walking on Congress towards Okeechobee. No longer stays on westgate. She is staying at Angels. Always good service, friendly BBBJ and FS.

I tried to upload pic but couldn't - will try another time

Chris5
11-07-15, 01:13
Gents,

Here the lastest info:

Looks like the trail is picking up. Most scores occurred on the trail. LW has been dead, nothing new there. WPB-northwood area recently has the trash taken out, yeah they needed to make room for fresh meat! RB dead.

Leaha: 24 yo WSW met on dixie not far from PBL blvd. BBBJ and FS was available. Took direction well, didn't complain. Didn't seem all that into it but I didn't give a damn. Just wanted to smash it. Prolly a second meeting will do the trick. She is currently on vay-cay at the local hotel.

Gina: 40 yo WSW. The gummy giver. Man she can give some great head. Old skool slow, wet and all gums. BBBJ cim. Met near Military and Purdy.

Kylie: WSW. If you haven't tried this grl you're missing out. Slow, non-rush BBBJ. Love the little moan she lets out gets me rock hard. She knew I was loving it and I told her, stuff her head down on it. No hands all mouth. FS was had but waaay too tight. Still no complaints. Will bring lube, she was down for that. Real sweet and submissive. Will smash again and again. Met near Military and 10th.

Sarah M: 25 yo WSW, tall. I used to pick her up. If you've been with her, you can tell she really doesn't want to do this. I'd pull up see it was her and bail. I know she can give great head. So I stop last night she got in and I told her the deal. Listen if you want my business make it good and Ill see you again. That little chit-chat helped. Wow what an improvement. I nutted in her month. Took direction. I used her head like a joystick. She not only swallowed my load she kept sucking for at least another minute to make sure I really enjoyed it. To my suprised actually got into it. I thank her for the great effort and will def see her again. The pics was from a previous session. FS is available. Military near Sugar D's.

Noelle: 29 yo WSW. Was walking on Congress towards Okeechobee. No longer stays on westgate. She is staying at Angels. Always good service, friendly BBBJ and FS.

I tried to upload pic but couldn't - will try another timeBeen with both several times. Sarah and I are Facebook friends. I love fucking Sarah precisely because I know she really doesn't enjoy doing this. She does it for the CANDY. That's it. Overall a very cool chick. Noelle is a sweetheart. Glad She got rid of her loser bf.

Chris5.

Streethustler
11-07-15, 12:48
Can be found around Military and Purdy Ln. Best in gums

Remtp
11-07-15, 13:14
Westgate and scooped up Noelle on Osceola. Looked tan and eyes made up and hasn't changed much since I scooped her up in the same area for the first time year or two ago. Took her and the BBBJ was very good, getting better at the dt. Clean and got her to come a couple times , during cfs, before I got off. Took a few photos. She wants some of her regulars back and I mentioned I might be able to assist. She is definitely up to it. Have digits for trade only and for some senior members especially those I have messaged in the past. She is staying at Angels, some place near congress and westgate at this time. Looks 7. 5 to 8. Skills 7. 5. Personality 9. Happy Halloween tricking, safe as always.Glad to hear she is ok. I had seen her before a few times, then she dropped off, was a guest at the gun club hilton and now she is back looking nice. My last tryst with her was memorable with a good hour on unadulterated plain fucking and she said I gave her a good work out. I would love to see her again but lost her number on my last phone update. Thanks for posting her update!

Streethustler
11-07-15, 13:16
Found by Military north of Sugar D's. BBBJ very good.

Streethustler
11-07-15, 13:24
Can be found at Angels. Always a sweetheart.

Streethustler
11-07-15, 13:27
More of Noelle from a previous session.

Chris5
11-07-15, 21:14
In town for weekend and had to hit the trail to get caught up. My first conquest was the beautiful dark curly haired Asian or phillpino girl Asia. Now this girl used to panhandle on foresthill and military back in the day and used to work off BP. I dreamed with her about a year ago when she stayed off Lakewood in a nearby trap house. Tina used to be her roommate. Excellent dream! Her head game is off the hook and so is her pussy! I fucked her long and hard until I exploded inside this sweet pussy. Such a cute face with freckles. Picked her up near military and cresthaven near the McDonald's. Man I wish I could of taken this chick home to Orlando with me.

Chris5.

Chris5
11-07-15, 21:19
Saw a lot of my old friends and also a couple of new ones. My girl Sarah was near military and summit with another girl who I did not know. She was cute but seemed to have a lot of mileage on her face. Sarah was not looking good. Look like she has been up for days. Military and Purdy had action in front of Walgreen. Same old crew of girl's who seemed to have never left. LOL! More reports to come.

Chris5.

Sleeper 100
11-08-15, 05:47
Can be found at Angels. Always a sweetheart.Angels? Is that a strip club?

Smenkhare
11-08-15, 09:46
Angels? Is that a strip club?More like a brothel!!

Sleeper 100
11-08-15, 10:16
Anybody down to take part in a gang bang with a few girls? Really want to cross this off my bucket list.I'm in for a little GB action!

MonthlyMan
11-08-15, 10:23
Anybody down to take part in a gang bang with a few girls? Really want to cross this off my bucket list.Count me in too.

Ridge33
11-08-15, 14:22
Angels? Is that a strip club?It's a jack shack and I guess some just sleep there. Better than the streets and a short commute. Win win.

EroticM
11-08-15, 16:39
I'm in for a little GB action!Let me know how it works out and what steps you took to get the girls as I would like to set one up in central Fl. Thanks.

SupaHorny
11-10-15, 01:35
It was 9 PM when I tried to connect with Secret from BP but failed miserably, so what does a typical horny Monger do. Drive to the Trail it was a free for all on the Trail near Purdy, checked Summit and north past Sugar the's found nothing but a ugly BSW.

Near Purdy, I saw my old slow head favorite Kylie (Flipper) she was with 3 other WSWs (nothing special) in the area. I did my usual get the fuck away from my car to Misty P. LOL.

Then guess who I saw walking out of the gas station Kim F (former BP girl) did the scoop, LEO check and found a spot far away from the Trail. CFS for. 4 the BBBJCIM was excellent, kitty was tight, nice and clean just showered lucky me because that no sex smell is always a good thing in the car. OMG Fellas what a surprise she has a cell phone which isn't typical for girls in that area.

I have to apologize fellas that I haven't been posting my weekly night tours because I have been extremely paranoid of Uncle since all these recent stings. Anyways that's life but the best 2 girls that I have met on Trail without phones are Cuban Kayla and Paige P (Bullhorn tramp stamp). FYI, I am in love with Cuban Kayla she gives the best gagging head ever.

Senior Members get digits, Rookies too bad learn the game and ask us seniors for advice. Can someone please help me find Cuban Kayla "I LOVE HER".

Sorry No pics, I have a new iPhone 6 S and don't trust that shit because I am on a family plan. I need to get a Tracfone throwdown to take some pics.

Hawkeye49
11-10-15, 06:17
It was 9 PM when I tried to connect with Secret from BP but failed miserably, so what does a typical horny Monger do. Drive to the Trail it was a free for all on the Trail near Purdy, checked Summit and north past Sugar the's found nothing but a ugly BSW.

Near Purdy, I saw my old slow head favorite Kylie (Flipper) she was with 3 other WSWs (nothing special) in the area. I did my usual get the fuck away from my car to Misty P. LOL.

Then guess who I saw walking out of the gas station Kim F (former BP girl) did the scoop, LEO check and found a spot far away from the Trail. CFS for. 4 the BBBJCIM was excellent, kitty was tight, nice and clean just showered lucky me because that no sex smell is always a good thing in the car. OMG Fellas what a surprise she has a cell phone which isn't typical for girls in that area.

I have to apologize fellas that I haven't been posting my weekly night tours because I have been extremely paranoid of Uncle since all these recent stings. Anyways that's life but the best 2 girls that I have met on Trail without phones are Cuban Kayla and Paige P (Bullhorn tramp stamp). FYI, I am in love with Cuban Kayla she gives the best gagging head ever.

Senior Members get digits, Rookies too bad learn the game and ask us seniors for advice. Can someone please help me find Cuban Kayla "I LOVE HER".

Sorry No pics, I have a new iPhone 6 S and don't trust that shit because I am on a family plan. I need to get a Tracfone throwdown to take some pics.Damn, you need to get off that family sharing stuff!

Chris5
11-10-15, 08:18

Sorry No pics, I have a new iPhone 6 S and don't trust that shit because I am on a family plan. I need to get a Tracfone throwdown to take some pics.Nice post dude. I used to fuck Kim back in the day when she had that 561 tattoo on her neck! LOL! Does she still have that tattoo? Kim got a little to wild for me on the candy and I stopped picking her up. I agree she is a pretty good fuck. Now Kylie AKA the messed up hand chick is cool as fuck. Excellent BJ and Kylie is a good fuck as well.

Chris5.

EliteMonger
11-10-15, 12:29
Hello mongers I'm new to the area and I would like to know where I could find bbw SW?

EliteMonger
11-10-15, 15:25
I'm new to the area does anybody have info of where to find old or bbw SW?

EliteMonger
11-10-15, 15:30
Gents,

Here the lastest info:

I tried to upload pic but couldn't - will try another timeWhere did you locate Gina?

WpbDude
11-10-15, 19:54
I have no idea why, but I stopped there a few weeks ago, was promised one thing, gave some money for the house, girl comes back is like "Oh, she explained what you want to me and I can't. " oh and we don't do refunds. She was pretty hot so I said fck it, already out some money, negotiated a bargain and stayed. I HATE THAT SHIT THO! You have been warned!

Ridge33
11-11-15, 01:30
Nice post dude. I used to fuck Kim back in the day when she had that 561 tattoo on her neck! LOL! Does she still have that tattoo? Kim got a little to wild for me on the candy and I stopped picking her up. I agree she is a pretty good fuck. Now Kylie AKA the messed up hand chick is cool as fuck. Excellent BJ and Kylie is a good fuck as well.

Chris5.Yes Kim still has the 561 WPB horrible looking tattoo on her neck that nobody with eyes can miss LOL. She told me some dude practiced on her with that one and she was too messed up to notice. What else is new. She gives good head and is a pretty good fuck I agree but nothing to look at and no body to speak of. I also stopped messing with her years ago. She stole from me when I mistakenly let my guard down (hasn't happened since) and got mixed up with some nasty dealer / pimps as well as out of control candy. More fish in the sea instead. I'm good.

Chris5
11-11-15, 07:54
Yes Kim still has the 561 WPB horrible looking tattoo on her neck that nobody with eyes can miss LOL. She told me some dude practiced on her with that one and she was too messed up to notice. What else is new. She gives good head and is a pretty good fuck I agree but nothing to look at and no body to speak of. I also stopped messing with her years ago. She stole from me when I mistakenly let my guard down (hasn't happened since) and got mixed up with some nasty dealer / pimps as well as out of control candy. More fish in the sea instead. I'm good.Worst tattoo I have ever seen. LOL.

Chris5.

Chris5
11-11-15, 20:36
Called and told me that she is need for some business. Kayla is a White Girl with big tits and a petite cheerleader type body. She has very reasonable donations. SENIOR MEMBERS if interested in her digits shoot me a PM.

Chris5.

SupaHorny
11-12-15, 01:12
Damn Chris that's the wrong Kayla. I am still looking for Cuban Kayla. I heard that her handler disciplined her by shaving her hair off then sent to work the Trail & Summit area. Anyways my search continued tonight with a 7 PM run, I guess it was too early because all I saw was our favorite Uncle in mostly every plaza. After a couple passes I spotted Gina "G" by her spot, she hopped in we found a spot and OMG this toothless wonder can really Polish a knob (digits for Seniors only) as for you rookie mongies remember that today is Veterans Day, so tough shit.

Anyways Gina is good but still not as good as my Cuban Kayla. Mongers be on the lookout for a baldhead SW and let me know ASAP.

Chris5
11-12-15, 08:32
Damn Chris that's the wrong Kayla. I am still looking for Cuban Kayla. I heard that her handler disciplined her by shaving her hair off then sent to work the Trail & Summit area. Anyways my search continued tonight with a 7 PM run, I guess it was too early because all I saw was our favorite Uncle in mostly every plaza. After a couple passes I spotted Gina "G" by her spot, she hopped in we found a spot and OMG this toothless wonder can really Polish a knob (digits for Seniors only) as for you rookie mongies remember that today is Veterans Day, so tough shit.

Anyways Gina is good but still not as good as my Cuban Kayla. Mongers be on the lookout for a baldhead SW and let me know ASAP.How tall is she? CaN you provide a better description? Pale skin? Does she hang with Sarah from Military and Summit? By the way I love Gina. Old school girl. Swallows it all.

Chris5.

Bones21
11-12-15, 11:38
Did a trip to military around 8 am and saw a couple out there including lisa. She is blonde tall and she is in her 40's. Before I let her in I remembered she gives decent head but its toothy so didn't let in and took off. Head to dixie. I am making a report on there now.

Starting Over2
11-12-15, 15:50
I am regularly a Pompano monger but recent work activity has me near WPB airport and looking for some new adventures.

I went on the stroll I saw posted about most (Military and Purdy) and lo and behold 3 ladies for the choosing. I looked like she was missing part of her arm. Geez. The other was getting yelled at by her pimp so I opted fo rchoice #3 which turned out to be Gunny Gina. Went down the street and she went to town never complaining at all and took it like a champ with spit after.

A Jackson well spent. Need to find girl more in my liking, love the curvy girls, MILF lover too.

SO2.

BeachWave90
11-12-15, 17:21
Was a WSW camo pants in front of the Walgreens, was going to scoop her up and came to do another pass and she was gone. 2 LEO's pulled in minutes later. Anyone have the 411 on her? Looked good.

Streethustler
11-12-15, 17:57
Gents.

Looking for Amanda in Rivera bch. Used to walk dixie between 45-48th. Used to work BP. Little spinner WSW about 5 ft 105 lbs. Met awhile ago. Was looking to hit that again! Please post any info or PM me.

SH.

Streethustler
11-12-15, 18:10
How tall is she? CaN you provide a better description? Pale skin? Does she hang with Sarah from Military and Summit? By the way I love Gina. Old school girl. Swallows it all.

Chris5.Oh yeah Gina can massage a cock in that wet mouth of hers. Love the moaning that accompanies the BJ. With Gina, you can have it your way!

Smenkhare
11-12-15, 20:17
I am regularly a Pompano monger but recent work activity has me near WPB airport and looking for some new adventures.

I went on the stroll I saw posted about most (Military and Purdy) and lo and behold 3 ladies for the choosing. I looked like she was missing part of her arm. Geez. The other was getting yelled at by her pimp so I opted fo rchoice #3 which turned out to be Gunny Gina. Went down the street and she went to town never complaining at all and took it like a champ with spit after.

A Jackson well spent. Need to find girl more in my liking, love the curvy girls, MILF lover too.

SO2.Kylie aka flipper is the one with the missing arm.

Chris5
11-12-15, 20:48
Oh yeah Gina can massage a cock in that wet mouth of hers. Love the moaning that accompanies the BJ. With Gina, you can have it your way!

Gents.

Looking for Amanda in Rivera bch. Used to walk dixie between 45-48th. Used to work BP. Little spinner WSW about 5 ft 105 lbs. Met awhile ago. Was looking to hit that again! Please post any info or PM me.

SH.I know EXACTLY which Amanda your talking about. I was in WPB a few weekends ago and saw her at a Trap House off Broadway and 45th. I was with Brandi the BJ young white girl queen. I took Brandi to the TRAP HOUSE and that's when I saw Amanda stumbling near that shitty corner store with the bar's on the window. She was fucked up on something. Barefoot no shoes. Have not seen her since.

Chris5.

Chris5
11-12-15, 20:51
Dude you ever fuck Sarah? Military and Summit.

Chris5.

SupaHorny
11-12-15, 23:05
How tall is she? CaN you provide a better description? Pale skin? Does she hang with Sarah from Military and Summit? By the way I love Gina. Old school girl. Swallows it all.

Chris5.She is about 5'4", Latina Light Brown, Medium weight, short hair now (because it was cut off). She usually hangs with 561 Kim and now sometimes Gina, not sure if she hang with Sarah. A little birdie told me that she recently was taken to the ER because of a bad mental reaction to her medicine last night. Anyways, out of my desperation I found some pics of her old BP ad from earlier this year. Can you Mongers please help me find my favorite lost SW?

Ridge33
11-13-15, 00:58
She is about 5'4", Latina Light Brown, Medium weight, short hair now (because it was cut off). She usually hangs with 561 Kim and now sometimes Gina, not sure if she hang with Sarah. A little birdie told me that she recently was taken to the ER because of a bad mental reaction to her medicine last night. Anyways, out of my desperation I found some pics of her old BP ad from earlier this year. Can you Mongers please help me find my favorite lost SW?Since Kim and Gina are easy to find why not just stop and ask them? They can probably get a message to her also unless she's away for a while.

BeachWave90
11-13-15, 02:32
Was a WSW camo pants in front of the Walgreens, was going to scoop her up and came to do another pass and she was gone. 2 LEO's pulled in minutes later. Anyone have the 411 on her? Looked good.BTW this was around 4 pm. Also spotted a tall skinny blonde WSW walking up and down the trail for awhile, at one point pulled into a parking lot to try to get her attention but she went into the bushes with a bunch of other riff raffs and did who knows what.

Chris5
11-13-15, 06:58
She is about 5'4", Latina Light Brown, Medium weight, short hair now (because it was cut off). She usually hangs with 561 Kim and now sometimes Gina, not sure if she hang with Sarah. A little birdie told me that she recently was taken to the ER because of a bad mental reaction to her medicine last night. Anyways, out of my desperation I found some pics of her old BP ad from earlier this year. Can you Mongers please help me find my favorite lost SW?I see why you're searching for her bro. She's fine as fuck! If I hear any info on her I will let you know asap bro. She's a cutie.

Chris5.

Streethustler
11-13-15, 11:07
I know EXACTLY which Amanda your talking about. I was in WPB a few weekends ago and saw her at a Trap House off Broadway and 45th. I was with Brandi the BJ young white girl queen. I took Brandi to the TRAP HOUSE and that's when I saw Amanda stumbling near that shitty corner store with the bar's on the window. She was fucked up on something. Barefoot no shoes. Have not seen her since.

Chris5.Amanda D. Really petit almost 5' about 105 lbs. Blue eyes from Boston. Last locations she was living was Blue heron and US1 but use to walk 45-48th. The Amanda I think you're talking about. Skinny blonde. Talks waaay too much, nice though.

Brandy: I used to bang the shit out of brandy back in the day. Ill post some vid pics next time. Can suck and fuck.

Streethustler
11-13-15, 11:52
Dude you ever fuck Sarah? Military and Summit.

Chris5.Which Sarah. There are two l know. There was a Sarah M. Used to walk WPB but I think she works the trail. Amazing BJ. Haven't had her in awhile. Used to pick up on Dixie near PBL. All I ever got from Sarah M was head. FS wasnt on the menu at that time bcuz of her old man who didn't want her fucking other men... sucking dick was ok lol. her old man died almost 2 years ago. The other Sara T has a mouth full of busted teeth fugly as fuck.

Smenkhare
11-13-15, 13:53
She is about 5'4", Latina Light Brown, Medium weight, short hair now (because it was cut off). She usually hangs with 561 Kim and now sometimes Gina, not sure if she hang with Sarah. A little birdie told me that she recently was taken to the ER because of a bad mental reaction to her medicine last night. Anyways, out of my desperation I found some pics of her old BP ad from earlier this year. Can you Mongers please help me find my favorite lost SW?That's Kayla A she's on facebook.

Bones21
11-13-15, 14:55
Popos everywhere! I just rode around military and popos are everywhere. I saw a tall WSW blond with a tat on her upper back right side of 2 baby feets. I signaled her and as she got closer I wasnt feeling it. Thank god I didn't cause just 50 yards there were 2 parked popos just sitting there chilling LOL. I noticed after I did another turn looking around. Be safe out there. And your better of using that cell then looking right now.

Streethustler
11-13-15, 15:05
Popos everywhere! I just rode around military and popos are everywhere. I saw a tall WSW blond with a tat on her upper back right side of 2 baby feets. I signaled her and as she got closer I wasnt feeling it. Thank god I didn't cause just 50 yards there were 2 parked popos just sitting there chilling LOL. I noticed after I did another turn looking around. Be safe out there. And your better of using that cell then looking right now.I think that's Ashley M from Rivera. She seems to fit the description. Two babies feet tat on back. Medium length blonde locks, green eyes. I know she was preggo awhile back. Had digits but no longer work. Hasnt seen her in awhile.

Bones21
11-13-15, 15:09
I think that's Ashley M from Rivera. She seems to fit the description. Two babies feet tat on back. Medium length blonde locks, green eyes. I know she was preggo awhile back. Had digits but no longer work. Hasnt seen her in awhile.Yes that's her. She was skinny walking a little funny LOL. Check your pm.

Chris5
11-13-15, 17:27
Which Sarah. There are two l know. There was a Sarah M. Used to walk WPB but I think she works the trail. Amazing BJ. Haven't had her in awhile. Used to pick up on Dixie near PBL. All I ever got from Sarah M was head. FS wasnt on the menu at that time bcuz of her old man who didn't want her fucking other men... sucking dick was ok lol. her old man died almost 2 years ago. The other Sara T has a mouth full of busted teeth fugly as fuck.Sarah M from Military and Summit. Now I have fucked her several times. She as well as a nice BJ has a very sweet pussy. Brandi and I as well go way back LOL. Brandi is A BJ QUEEN.

Chris5.

Chris5
11-13-15, 17:35
Yes that's her. She was skinny walking a little funny LOL. Check your pm.If you look on Ashley M Facebook page she has her babies posted on there. I have had her many times! Going back when she stayed behind dunkin donuts on Broadway and silverstar. I like the THICK Ashley! I don't do the skinny Ashley. LOL. Streethuster can agree that back in the day she has a THICK phat ass! She told me all the dope boy's back in the day were all trying to fuck her and run trains on her.

Lovely girl.

Chris5.

Smenkhare
11-13-15, 20:06
Popos everywhere! I just rode around military and popos are everywhere. I saw a tall WSW blond with a tat on her upper back right side of 2 baby feets. I signaled her and as she got closer I wasnt feeling it. Thank god I didn't cause just 50 yards there were 2 parked popos just sitting there chilling LOL. I noticed after I did another turn looking around. Be safe out there. And your better of using that cell then looking right now.Don't pass up that opportunity again because Ashley is so sweet and awesome in the sack.

Jaake
11-14-15, 05:20
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Bones21
11-14-15, 07:48
Don't pass up that opportunity again because Ashley is so sweet and awesome in the sack.Good to know, hope to find her again.

Bones21
11-14-15, 23:52
Did an evening trip down military lane at around 830. There was nothing at first, 0, nada. It was pretty dissapointing but at 9 pm I saw a couple, none that I would pick up but saw some life LOL. Did another trip around and I see this petite WSW with jeans and a tight top with some big knockers. I did a u to get on her side and was able to slow down enough to get her into the parking lot. The closer she got the nicer everything seemed. Gets in and we do out checks. Wow, big fake DDs on her petite self had me hard already. Her name was debbie 43 y old. We start chitchating and she says she does. 5 BJ and $ for FS. I was nope not happening. I tell her I have 2 and we setteled on. 3 and she goes ok no problem lmao.

I tell her i have never seen her around and she says she doent walk and that she does high end escorts not even backpage type shit. I was ok cool LOL. We find a spot and she drops her face and goes to town. At first her mouth was a little dry but it got much better and I instructed her on how I wanted it. As I was getting close to blowing up I held her forehead and back of her neck and started to pound it like it was a pussy. Felt damn good and she took every bit down and left me dry without complaints. I got her # and will be calling her to try her kitty cat as she says its damn good and she loves to get it pounded. Got her # for seniors. When I drove off I saw tina on cresthaven and mil starting to walk. Good luck out there. Am going to take another trip tomorrow and see what I can find to feed her some spanish protein.

Chris5
11-15-15, 08:28
Did an evening trip down military lane at around 830. There was nothing at first, 0, nada. It was pretty dissapointing but at 9 pm I saw a couple, none that I would pick up but saw some life LOL. Did another trip around and I see this petite WSW with jeans and a tight top with some big knockers. I did a u to get on her side and was able to slow down enough to get her into the parking lot. The closer she got the nicer everything seemed. Gets in and we do out checks. Wow, big fake DDs on her petite self had me hard already. Her name was debbie 43 y old. We start chitchating and she says she does. 5 BJ and $ for FS. I was nope not happening. I tell her I have 2 and we setteled on. 3 and she goes ok no problem lmao.

I tell her i have never seen her around and she says she doent walk and that she does high end escorts not even backpage type shit. I was ok cool LOL. We find a spot and she drops her face and goes to town. At first her mouth was a little dry but it got much better and I instructed her on how I wanted it. As I was getting close to blowing up I held her forehead and back of her neck and started to pound it like it was a pussy. Felt damn good and she took every bit down and left me dry without complaints. I got her # and will be calling her to try her kitty cat as she says its damn good and she loves to get it pounded. Got her # for seniors. When I drove off I saw tina on cresthaven and mil starting to walk. Good luck out there. Am going to take another trip tomorrow and see what I can find to feed her some spanish protein.Bones I am enjoying your posts more and more Sir. Thank You for your Intel and keeping this thread alive. Debbie sounds like someone I would love to meet. A high end escort is my favorite! I love when they hit the streets for some quick cash and MONGERS like us talk them down to 20 or 30 coins. LOL! I am a tit guy so I will hopefully meet this Debbie soon. Did you say she was 43?

Chris5.

SupaHorny
11-15-15, 12:23
This monger got loose last night about 3 AM. The Trail was dead for some reason which was odd this time. I stopped for gas and noticed that there were two white muscle bound homeless guys hanging out by Purdy and Trail on both sides of the Trail. These guy did not belong with the usual crowd because I never knew a homeless guy that took steroids and had a gym membership LOL, anyways I was making my way back home and noticed Teena "Starlet" south of Cresthaven. Did the scoop and was driving to a spot when I noticed another older blonde WSW with big boobs, black top and jeans near the station of 10th. I almost told Teena to get the fuck out so I sample those goodies, but I couldn't because she is such a sweetheart amd I haven't seen her since her days on BP near the old Trap house on Lakewood. I just read that another Monger may have seen a WSW named Debbie I think that was her.

Chris5
11-15-15, 12:56
This monger got loose last night about 3 AM. The Trail was dead for some reason which was odd this time. I stopped for gas and noticed that there were two white muscle bound homeless guys hanging out by Purdy and Trail on both sides of the Trail. These guy did not belong with the usual crowd because I never knew a homeless guy that took steroids and had a gym membership LOL, anyways I was making my way back home and noticed Teena "Starlet" south of Cresthaven. Did the scoop and was driving to a spot when I noticed another older blonde WSW with big boobs, black top and jeans near the station of 10th. I almost told Teena to get the fuck out so I sample those goodies, but I couldn't because she is such a sweetheart amd I haven't seen her since her days on BP near the old Trap house on Lakewood. I just read that another Monger may have seen a WSW named Debbie I think that was her.Teena used to do BP with her girl Asia over on Lakewood. I did a recent report on Asia. I've dreamed with teena plenty of times. I agree with you she is a kind sweetheart. Teena never once haggled with me on price. Flabby body but still good services. If this older blonde woman Debbie is older with huge FAKE tits with curly blonde hair then I know who you guys are talking about. Thank You SuperHorny for the intel brother.

Chris5.

WpbDude
11-15-15, 23:45
Can anyone shoot me digits for Noelle. I've never seen her but would like to.

Wpbdude.

Starting Over2
11-16-15, 11:38
Can anyone shoot me digits for Noelle. I've never seen her but would like to.

Wpbdude.I've been trying her cell since Friday with no luck.

Starting Over2
11-16-15, 11:47
Thanks to Chris and SupaHorny for the digits on her as I am new to hunting in this area.

Met her at the McDs on US1 just south of Forest Hill. Had a handler with her but no problem.

She hopped in, we found a place to park and she was dropping her skirt before I knew it. Started with a nice slow BBBJ for a few minutes, then asked if I wanted to fuck. Ummmm YES! She climbed on top of me in the driver seat, lifted her bra to expose those lovely tits and began to ride me like she was mining gold from my dick.

Keep in mind no discussion of money at all until this point. Gave her a double Jackson for the effort and was on my way.

She said she had a and incall we could use with a bed, but was in some wierd neighborhood and we had to get out of car and walk there? No thanks!

Still trying to catch up with Noelle.

SO2.

Chris5
11-16-15, 21:07
Thanks to Chris and SupaHorny for the digits on her as I am new to hunting in this area.

Met her at the McDs on US1 just south of Forest Hill. Had a handler with her but no problem.

She hopped in, we found a place to park and she was dropping her skirt before I knew it. Started with a nice slow BBBJ for a few minutes, then asked if I wanted to fuck. Ummmm YES! She climbed on top of me in the driver seat, lifted her bra to expose those lovely tits and began to ride me like she was mining gold from my dick.

Keep in mind no discussion of money at all until this point. Gave her a double Jackson for the effort and was on my way.

She said she had a and incall we could use with a bed, but was in some wierd neighborhood and we had to get out of car and walk there? No thanks!

Still trying to catch up with Noelle.

SO2.Kayla is the best. Glad you had a good time.

Chris5.

SupaHorny
11-16-15, 22:47
I've been trying her cell since Friday with no luck.I been trying also. Nothing at all, she probably got a weekend date.

Starting Over2
11-17-15, 12:58
Finally caught up with this little firecracker. The reports were all true, very friendly, cute and eager to please.

Picked up at Westgate and Congress, looked and smelled very fresh. Quoted $30 for BBBJ $40 for FS, said she usually gets more but don't they all.

Dropped the pants upon request and got to probe that little body of hers, very nice. Her skills were very good too. Should have opted to fuck but I hate doing that in the car (bad back) LOL.

Only a week in WPB and I can now check Kayla, Noelle and Gina off the list. Many more to sample today. Maybe Kylie or Kim. Hmmmmm.

SO2.

Chris5
11-17-15, 23:59
Finally caught up with this little firecracker. The reports were all true, very friendly, cute and eager to please.

Picked up at Westgate and Congress, looked and smelled very fresh. Quoted $30 for BBBJ $40 for FS, said she usually gets more but don't they all.

Dropped the pants upon request and got to probe that little body of hers, very nice. Her skills were very good too. Should have opted to fuck but I hate doing that in the car (bad back) LOL.

Only a week in WPB and I can now check Kayla, Noelle and Gina off the list. Many more to sample today. Maybe Kylie or Kim. Hmmmmm.

SO2.Westgates finest brother! Such a sexy woman!

Chris5.

Nat Zass
11-18-15, 01:32
Gentlemen,

I will in tomorrow night for one night only, and have searched the forum for maps or roads for possible mongering opportunities. Can anyone point out possible streets or areas that I can visit on my travels?

Thanks in advance.

Nat.

Dyce25
11-18-15, 06:35
Gentlemen,

I will in tomorrow night for one night only, and have searched the forum for maps or roads for possible mongering opportunities. Can anyone point out possible streets or areas that I can visit on my travels?

Thanks in advance.

Nat.Military Trail- between 10 ave and Summit Blvd.

US 1- between 10th ave and Lantana.

Broadway. The entire Strip.

Westgate ave.

Starting Over2
11-18-15, 11:51
Like a kid in a candy store I've been busy sampling the goods. 4 ladies in as many days LOL.

Today I was looking for Kylie but could not find her and found Kim. Looked a mess with red cornrows in her hair but the reviews were good. Couldn't miss the 561 tat on her neck LOL.

Told her I was low on fund so agreed to a Jackson plus tip for BBBJ and FS. She must have needed some candy herself. The BJ was good but too much hands use, even when I told her to stop. Got a good pic of the tat too. LOL.

She seem rather 'dirty' and not in the good way. Not sure I would repeat.

SO2.

Chris5
11-18-15, 19:36
Like a kid in a candy store I've been busy sampling the goods. 4 ladies in as many days LOL.

Today I was looking for Kylie but could not find her and found Kim. Looked a mess with red cornrows in her hair but the reviews were good. Couldn't miss the 561 tat on her neck LOL.

Told her I was low on fund so agreed to a Jackson plus tip for BBBJ and FS. She must have needed some candy herself. The BJ was good but too much hands use, even when I told her to stop. Got a good pic of the tat too. LOL.

She seem rather 'dirty' and not in the good way. Not sure I would repeat.

SO2.SO2 I am beginning to take notice of your excellent posts brother. I enjoy reading and also your very good Intel and you even throw in a photo. LOL! I have dreamed with Kim several times and also her pregnant sister Jessica. Kim has went downhill thru the past YEAR due to the candy use. I stopped picking her up because she was spinning out of control. Had to pull out the strong pimp hand a few times as well. She normally stays put all night getting the candy without showing or taking care of herself. Kylie on the other hand is a very fun dream. Kylie can definitely take a BIG load down her throat brother.

Chris5.

Mongerer2
11-20-15, 00:34
Hey. Just wanted to remind everyone to be careful, especially if you have a significant other. I caught the clap from one of these hoes recently. I can't say for sure because I had 2 SW's and 1 BP. Did BBBJ with each, and covered FS with 2, no rips in the condom.

Bones21
11-20-15, 08:27
Hey. Just wanted to remind everyone to be careful, especially if you have a significant other. I caught the clap from one of these hoes recently. I can't say for sure because I had 2 SW's and 1 BP. Did BBBJ with each, and covered FS with 2, no rips in the condom.So who were they?

Mongerer2
11-20-15, 11:44
So who were they?Don't know the two SW's names, but I've been searching for the ad again on BP, and can't find it. Was a skinny blonde who bounces back and forth between broward and boynton. I took the antibiotics for a week and it cleared it up, but still not a pleasant experience.

Starting Over2
11-20-15, 11:49
SO2 I am beginning to take notice of your excellent posts brother. I enjoy reading and also your very good Intel and you even throw in a photo. LOL! I have dreamed with Kim several times and also her pregnant sister Jessica. Kim has went downhill thru the past YEAR due to the candy use. I stopped picking her up because she was spinning out of control. Had to pull out the strong pimp hand a few times as well. She normally stays put all night getting the candy without showing or taking care of herself. Kylie on the other hand is a very fun dream. Kylie can definitely take a BIG load down her throat brother.

Chris5.She has been thus far very elusive. Really want to find her. Def no issue with the kung fu grip! LOL.

Victorlicious
11-20-15, 12:23
I'm new to the board but have been watching for a while now. I'm a taxi driver From the Brevard area, but I travel up and down the east coast throughout the work week. Just looking for tips to find SW during daytime hours in the palm beach area. Right now I'm off of pga near 95. Any help would be appreciated.

EMC28
11-20-15, 18:46
Anybody looking to trade? I am looking to try someone new, nothing against the ones I use now, just craving that new person feel!

SupaHorny
11-21-15, 13:08
Don't know the two SW's names, but I've been searching for the ad again on BP, and can't find it. Was a skinny blonde who bounces back and forth between broward and boynton. I took the antibiotics for a week and it cleared it up, but still not a pleasant experience.Can you at least give us a description of the SWs and what area you picked them up from? Lets get this issue under control before we all suffer.

TruckNorris
11-22-15, 03:15
Ol truck ventured into some new territory last night, was heading to CVS on pblakes & Dixie and noticed a blond SW in all white, looked pretty good from afar but. "you know the rest" so I pushed my shits and giggles button and looped the truck around to a back street, she was walking towards me at a pretty fast clip and the visuals were diminishing fast boys. What jumped into my truck looked like a shaved bridge troll in lipstick, no teeth, body like a busted biscuit tube, man it was traumatic, I quickly told her I had to drop something off and would be back, she exhales sharply in exasperation (say it don't spray it) and begrudgingly exited the vehicle in a huff. I'm not sure if my BP mongering has spoiled me, but this nighttime SW thing is a art I'm not versed in I suppose, not sure why I didn't notice this one resembled a chimp in a dress upon my first pass. To all you street walker masters I salute you, perhaps ol truck needs a mentoring program, LOL!

LatinKnight2
11-22-15, 03:37
Ol truck ventured into some new territory last night, was heading to CVS on pblakes & Dixie and noticed a blond SW in all white, looked pretty good from afar but. "you know the rest" so I pushed my shits and giggles button and looped the truck around to a back street, she was walking towards me at a pretty fast clip and the visuals were diminishing fast boys. What jumped into my truck looked like a shaved bridge troll in lipstick, no teeth, body like a busted biscuit tube, man it was traumatic, I quickly told her I had to drop something off and would be back, she exhales sharply in exasperation (say it don't spray it) and begrudgingly exited the vehicle in a huff. I'm not sure if my BP mongering has spoiled me, but this nighttime SW thing is a art I'm not versed in I suppose, not sure why I didn't notice this one resembled a chimp in a dress upon my first pass. To all you street walker masters I salute you, perhaps ol truck needs a mentoring program, LOL!New semester starts next week if you want to enroll LOL.

Hawkeye49
11-22-15, 06:35
Ol truck ventured into some new territory last night, was heading to CVS on pblakes & Dixie and noticed a blond SW in all white, looked pretty good from afar but. "you know the rest" so I pushed my shits and giggles button and looped the truck around to a back street, she was walking towards me at a pretty fast clip and the visuals were diminishing fast boys. What jumped into my truck looked like a shaved bridge troll in lipstick, no teeth, body like a busted biscuit tube, man it was traumatic, I quickly told her I had to drop something off and would be back, she exhales sharply in exasperation (say it don't spray it) and begrudgingly exited the vehicle in a huff. I'm not sure if my BP mongering has spoiled me, but this nighttime SW thing is a art I'm not versed in I suppose, not sure why I didn't notice this one resembled a chimp in a dress upon my first pass. To all you street walker masters I salute you, perhaps ol truck needs a mentoring program, LOL!I'm with you Truck. It's sure fun to read this stuff but I definitely don't think I could make it out there if this was my only option.

Chris5
11-22-15, 10:02
Ol truck ventured into some new territory last night, was heading to CVS on pblakes & Dixie and noticed a blond SW in all white, looked pretty good from afar but. "you know the rest" so I pushed my shits and giggles button and looped the truck around to a back street, she was walking towards me at a pretty fast clip and the visuals were diminishing fast boys. What jumped into my truck looked like a shaved bridge troll in lipstick, no teeth, body like a busted biscuit tube, man it was traumatic, I quickly told her I had to drop something off and would be back, she exhales sharply in exasperation (say it don't spray it) and begrudgingly exited the vehicle in a huff. I'm not sure if my BP mongering has spoiled me, but this nighttime SW thing is a art I'm not versed in I suppose, not sure why I didn't notice this one resembled a chimp in a dress upon my first pass. To all you street walker masters I salute you, perhaps ol truck needs a mentoring program, LOL!Truck you still the man bro. SW at night look great from afar! Problem is most aren't up close! LOL! So you caught a ugly troll! LOL! Happens to the best of us. Now the area by CVS on palm beach lakes does have some GOLD around there. Especially on Dixie north of the hospital. There are numerous TRAP HOUSE around that area. TRAP HOUSE brings in the girls. I have struck GOLD in that area Truck. So laugh it out bro and be glad she hopped out with no problems. Truck be the man!

Chris5.

Chris5
11-22-15, 10:09
Saw Teena by the McDonald's off the trail at cresthaven. Looked fucking terrible. Nasty body. Had on tight black shorts. Had Mark's and bruises all over her legs. Not a pretty sight.

Chris5.

Chris5
11-22-15, 12:29
New semester starts next week if you want to enroll LOL.Please enroll me in the next class as well bro. LOL!

Chris5.

DarkRaijin
11-22-15, 17:49
So I got home in the early 1 am hrs and got on to read reports; saw pix and with booze and hot blooding my demons came out and I was ready to get it on. I will post geo specific ventures in correct sections but WPB was last on my loop. Already zinc drained once I reached lantana area. And start by dixie lantana loop. Saw a LSW walking with her handler. Headed a bit more up and saw LSW angie. Gave her a signal and looped around and she was game. Did the usual LEO check. And off to fun times we went. Pix digits ofcouse young gunnings ofcouse. Attached. Pretty amazing oral skillz. Quote. 6 for FS but settled for. 4 cims took to the point of orgazum and then some didn't waist single drop of baby zinc.

And then headed to mtrail and saw another WSW whose name I didn't even care to ask. She quoted. 6 for BJ. Settled for. 3 wanted to name her location to which I said my location or I can drop her off. Was ok with that. Not amazing BJ so didn't even care for info.

Me mentor tought me how to fish and how I tell my work buds "boi can I pick up".

If your regular member and request info may I suggest you see fast furious 5 and in ways of protugal explorers come bearing gifts vs spaniards invading guns blazing. What ya don't know sogs ya up tac style. (that's from movie professional leon style I skipped the long range stuff like to get upclose chankxxx it up).

Yes the pix are without flash because I dindt ask her. Perhaps next time.

TruckNorris
11-22-15, 18:54
New semester starts next week if you want to enroll LOL.Ill be early to class too!

Acesup81
11-23-15, 02:30
I ventured out since the wife is out of town. Went up and down Military and saw nothing for a while. After looping around I saw 2 separate WSW. One had black tight shirt, jeans, book bag, average body, was with 2 black guys for a little bit around Military and 10th. The other was wearing a black tight shirt with black and white baggy pj pants, blond hair that kinda looked like Brittany Spears! I kept trying to catch up but she got scooped up twice before I could swing around. I saw another WSW wearing a bright pink shirt and black pants. She did the Hudini act too. Cute girl with blonde hair pulled back.

I finally settled in London at Military and 10th. She is a WSW with big tits. Did the check and we were off. Let me play with the tits for a bit then CBJ. She was not appreciative of the magnum condom but I don't give a fuck. I'm not bringing something home to the wifey! I finished and dropped her off. $20 damage. Would repeat based in tits alone.

Anyone know who the WSW with the white and black pants I mentioned. I saw her again after London but wasn't going to cum so I had to pass. Would have loved to sampled that pussy!

GuyLooking
11-24-15, 01:35
Guys help iv been transfered to luisianna.

Look up that page it non existant:

NOTHING AT ALL.

I get home here once every three weeks.

I was in baltimore very nice selection there.

Be here for a few days.

GUYS HAVE MERCY ITS BATON ROUGE THERE IS NOTHING!

PLEASE PASS ME GOOD TIME GIRLS DIGITS ASAP.

Thanks AND PLAY SAFE.

Starting Over2
11-24-15, 11:49
So, Kylie has now become by Bigfoot! One sighting 2 weeks ago and now I can't find her again. After the recommendations I want to see that head bob! LOL.

Cruised the Military trail near PurDy this morning between 9-10, not a single girl out. Guessing this is a bad time for the area? What time do the girls hit the track in that neighborhood?

On the other hand have seen several ladies recently including a return visit to Noelle. Such a sweet girl and loves to take a pounding.

Here to hoping the afternoon run is much better.

SO2.

Bones21
11-25-15, 09:19
So, Kylie has now become by Bigfoot! One sighting 2 weeks ago and now I can't find her again. After the recommendations I want to see that head bob! LOL.

Cruised the Military trail near PurDy this morning between 9-10, not a single girl out. Guessing this is a bad time for the area? What time do the girls hit the track in that neighborhood?

On the other hand have seen several ladies recently including a return visit to Noelle. Such a sweet girl and loves to take a pounding.

SO2.Haha, you and I both! It has been a little slow the last few days. I decided to take a trip w gate and saw nothing so called noe and she picked up right away and meet her around there. As am getting there I passed her by and she was looking great! Gave her a ride to our spot, caught up on current events and she goes down for the count. The car next to us turns on and a woman approached it and saw her head bobbing up and down and gave me this wierd like look. It was actually a turn on LOL. We moved a couple of spots over quick and kept going at it. She was just showered and smelling great. Damn this girl sucks me off like no other! We am good for a few days now. Hopefully I can find some good deals on black Friday LOL. Be safe gents.

Starting Over2
11-25-15, 10:01

SO2.Went out again in the afternoon from 4:30-6, no Kylie sighting only 2 really old washed out WSW's and Kim who I won't pickup again.

Went to my always ready goto Trish but she is in the pompano area on my way home.

Starting Over2
11-25-15, 11:20
Thanks to Bones21 for the hookup!

After coming up empty on my Kylie hunts, I went looking for Noelle. But no answer as she is prob sleeping / passed out.

Met with Debbie around 9:30 am at our favorite dog racing track. A MILF WSW who's age (mid 40's) I expected from Bones21 review. He mentioned she was a high priced girl so wanting to avoid the money hassle, I approached her as if we have met before. When she replied she wanted $50 for a BJ. Told her last time we did a Jackson and a tip and she replied. Oh yeah, that's right I gave you a discount for 30 total, and with that we were off.

She is a former stripper so has the older body to match but her skills were quite good. Slow and non-rushed. Be warned she upcharges for everything. Can you take off you shirt? That's extra. Try to pull down her pants while she's blowing you, that's extra. Want to take pictures during the deed, that's extra. Unless you sneak them in! She let me take a face shot as I have friends who might like to see her.

She was bragging about how good her pussy skills were but didn't have time or $ for it this time around. With all her fees I'd be afraid she would charge by the position and stroke count.

I would recommend her, prob will not repeat unless I am in real need, but I am a monger who loves variety. Very few make the repeat list for me, Noelle and Kayla the only ones I have found up here so far that's worth repeat visits.

SO2 Out!

ZackChoora
11-25-15, 21:06
Hi Guys,

I am new here. Can someone please share digits me. Thanks.

LatinKnight2
11-26-15, 04:39
Hi Guys,

I am new here. Can someone please share digits me. Thanks.Just wait. We are all rushing to be the first. LOL.

Chris5
11-26-15, 07:43
Thanks to Bones21 for the hookup!

After coming up empty on my Kylie hunts, I went looking for Noelle. But no answer as she is prob sleeping / passed out.

Met with Debbie around 9:30 am at our favorite dog racing track. A MILF WSW who's age (mid 40's) I expected from Bones21 review. He mentioned she was a high priced girl so wanting to avoid the money hassle, I approached her as if we have met before. When she replied she wanted $50 for a BJ. Told her last time we did a Jackson and a tip and she replied. Oh yeah, that's right I gave you a discount for 30 total, and with that we were off.

She is a former stripper so has the older body to match but her skills were quite good. Slow and non-rushed. Be warned she upcharges for everything. Can you take off you shirt? That's extra. Try to pull down her pants while she's blowing you, that's extra. Want to take pictures during the deed, that's extra. Unless you sneak them in! She let me take a face shot as I have friends who might like to see her.

She was bragging about how good her pussy skills were but didn't have time or $ for it this time around. With all her fees I'd be afraid she would charge by the position and stroke count.

I would recommend her, prob will not repeat unless I am in real need, but I am a monger who loves variety. Very few make the repeat list for me, Noelle and Kayla the only ones I have found up here so far that's worth repeat visits.

SO2 Out!Nice review S. O. Debbie is a hustler! Overall good service but consistently trying to run game. Nice tits though right?

Chris5.

Chris5
11-26-15, 11:41
Saw her at 10:15 am today In front of the checkers on Military Trail and purdy. She's definitely still around. She looked a little rough but she's still around.

Chris5.

Annony
11-26-15, 16:42
Nice review S. O. Debbie is a hustler! Overall good service but consistently trying to run game. Nice tits though right?

Chris5.Anyone know where she used to strip? Broward County perhaps?? Trying to figure out if I know her. Annony.

DarkRaijin
11-26-15, 21:43
Hi Guys,

I am new here. Can someone please share digits me. Thanks.You have a hot sister sadly I have to say north of 18. Who is in need to $. Trade gets ya trade. And if her BJ eats caca you know her greek hole is next. No more playing with barbies. Yep I go right to family. No respect. Did you know zack your urban dictonary name means haveing a tool that makes hoes punnani hurt. I had a bud named Zack use to pride himself in that. Well don't forget to say hi to chief for me; I do drive his wpb economy. No need to say thanks he is very welcome.

Streethustler
11-26-15, 22:25
Kylie is out there. She doesn't have a fone but knows how to get ahold of me. I've been putting that mouth and honey hole to good use for everyone LOL. You can find her around the checkers, gas station across the street and walgreens. Porky has been on her ass that's why she is abit elusive. Last session she let me play with her clit and slowly poke that tiny hole. Good lord she can suck a cock well. Total burger king. HIYW! I treat that head like a joystick. Ride that shit for days with those little legs wrapped around me holding on. If that wasn't enough excitement it also includes tiny moans with me thrusting in different gears.... Def can take the D.

SH

ZackChoora
11-27-15, 18:33
You have a hot sister sadly I have to say north of 18. Who is in need to $. Trade gets ya trade. And if her BJ eats caca you know her greek hole is next. No more playing with barbies. Yep I go right to family. No respect. Did you know zack your urban dictonary name means haveing a tool that makes hoes punnani hurt. I had a bud named Zack use to pride himself in that. Well don't forget to say hi to chief for me; I do drive his wpb economy. No need to say thanks he is very welcome.If you thinking that I am anyway or shape related to any law enforcement agency. I am not and you can keep you slurs to yourself. Anyways today was my lucky day as first time I got the digits of girl name Victoria. Picked her up in Military. Finally I got lucky and lots of pressure is off as I really had a nice BBBJCIM.

Streethustler
11-28-15, 11:31
Gents,

Got a call this early this morning that Kylie was struck and killed by a car around 10th and Military. The day before she was in the hospital because she was severely beaten up by some dopeboy. Busted out the blood vessels in her eye because she stop buying his shit. She was a sweetheart. Outside of the hobby and her addiction. She was a great person, glad I met her. If you don't know Kylie has a sister, Erica who used to work dixie near PBL. She was killed also the same way about 2 years ago. I didn't know they were sisters till she showed me a picture of her a few days ago. Ill say a prayer for her. May her soul be free. And join her sister in peace. Be careful out there.

SH.

Bones21
11-28-15, 11:57
Gents,

Got a call this early this morning that Kylie was struck and killed by a car around 10th and Military. The day before she was in the hospital because she was severely beaten up by some dopeboy. Busted out the blood vessels in her eye because she stop buying his shit. She was a sweetheart. Outside of the hobby and her addiction. She was a great person, glad I met her. If you don't know Kylie has a sister, Erica who used to work dixie near PBL. She was killed also the same way about 2 years ago. I didn't know they were sisters till she showed me a picture of her a few days ago. Ill say a prayer for her. May her soul be free. And join her sister in peace. Be careful out there.

SH.Wow, that's sad.

SliderZ
11-28-15, 12:57
Gents,

SH.http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/local/pbso-pedestrian-killed-after-running-in-front-of-c/npXt6/

Streethustler
11-28-15, 13:10
Gents,

SH.RIP sweetie.

SliderZ
11-28-15, 13:28
RIP sweetie.Got with Kylie a few times and she was a sweetheart. Will be missed.

ZackChoora
11-28-15, 13:31
RIP sweetie.RIP.

And she was only 25. Such a young age.

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news/news/local/pbso-pedestrian-killed-after-running-in-front-of-c/npXt6/

Ridge33
11-28-15, 13:34
Gents,

SH.That's sad. She was way too young.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/local/pbso-pedestrian-killed-after-running-in-front-of-c/npXt6/

Chris5
11-28-15, 15:08
That's sad. She was way too young.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/local/pbso-pedestrian-killed-after-running-in-front-of-c/npXt6/

RIP sweetie.

Gents,

SH.The heart truly aches and is saddened by the news of Kylie passing. I just saw her a few days ago by checkers on Purdy and military. I met Kylie a year or so ago on Lakewood. She treated me very good with friendship and respect. Even though she had a hand disability she NEVER once complained about it or asked for sympathy. Outside the hobby she was more amazing. She always called me Christopher. Never Chris. She knew I didn't like Chris. She would make me laugh with her jokes and funny stories. She always kissed me on my lips when we went our separate ways. She NEVER haggled me on donation. Never asked for it upfront. Never asked me for any additional cash. She was a sweetheart to be around. She will be missed by me tremendously. Upon reading streethuster post on this forum I was immediately brought to a tear in my eye and I NEVER ever cry or shed a tear for no one. Kylie I know you are in heaven now and I will cherish my times with you forever.

Chris5.

DarkRaijin
11-28-15, 17:15
Anyways moving along from downer of Kyile here; a mouth dealy missed I'm sure probly more so than all of us mongers combined. Yet a choice she made.

Rammed me a LSW on m-trail around 930 am. Real soft bbjcim-S. Tipped her. 29 had settled for. 2 ; guess I'm one of those nice shit holes post turkey day.

Saw 2 WSW on dxy but one walked away it a small chappas mexican up side street and other won't budge from bus stop.

Met up with Angie again around 10 am. Nice clean bbjcim-S and got same reviews from another senior I started trading with here in wpb. And her anus is yummy yummy tambien. Now who does not love a good clean anus oh that's right Gringo from PB, miami does not.

At Zack I'm so happy bud you had a bbjcim. So does any married man (but I've come to hear that wife's don't give BJ LOL; hence the whole ordeal of married men cheating. Life is unfair and in no shape way or form mines is perfect. I don't have a rich granny that left to millions so I cannot afford to bribe judge jury and the ledegator in ways of little wayne). YOU CAN REALLY SHUT ME UP BY PUTTING A PIX OF YOUR DICK IN A HARLOTS MOUTH. That way when we trade and you entrap me I can tell unwanted fat judge how amazing you zack looks. Well happy hunting in your V8 tonite good sir.

I guess I really hit a nerve there huh sister I bet your sister is hot then. If your being that defensive. No me chappas style.

TonyTc
11-28-15, 20:31
The heart truly aches and is saddened by the news of Kylie passing. I just saw her a few days ago by checkers on Purdy and military. I met Kylie a year or so ago on Lakewood. She treated me very good with friendship and respect. Even though she had a hand disability she NEVER once complained about it or asked for sympathy. Outside the hobby she was more amazing. She always called me Christopher. Never Chris. She knew I didn't like Chris. She would make me laugh with her jokes and funny stories. She always kissed me on my lips when we went our separate ways. She NEVER haggled me on donation. Never asked for it upfront. Never asked me for any additional cash. She was a sweetheart to be around. She will be missed by me tremendously. Upon reading streethuster post on this forum I was immediately brought to a tear in my eye and I NEVER ever cry or shed a tear for no one. Kylie I know you are in heaven now and I will cherish my times with you forever.

Chris5.Very well said, my man. I didn't know Kylie, and have read many posts about the wonderful times you guys have shared with her. I'm sure she enjoyed your companionship as well. Life is not fair, and we're all dealt a different set of cards and it seems as though she did the best she could with what she was working with. Please show her the respect that she deserves and say a prayer for her soul. I think we have all had it better than Kylie, so let's remember her with fond memories and count the blessings that we have.

Rest in peace dear girl.

Peace out.

Chris5
11-29-15, 08:05
Very well said, my man. I didn't know Kylie, and have read many posts about the wonderful times you guys have shared with her. I'm sure she enjoyed your companionship as well. Life is not fair, and we're all dealt a different set of cards and it seems as though she did the best she could with what she was working with. Please show her the respect that she deserves and say a prayer for her soul. I think we have all had it better than Kylie, so let's remember her with fond memories and count the blessings that we have.

Rest in peace dear girl.

Peace out.Thank You Tony. Very much appreciated.

Chris5.

GuyLooking
11-29-15, 14:06
Cruised dixie lakeworth between lakeworth and 10th and I didn't see a single LEO out.

Something REALLY strange about that (NOT ONE) anywhere.

Anyway I spot a girl walking so I drive down the next side street stop at the stop sign pull out my phone pretend I'm texting.

When she starts to walk across the street I pulled down.

I tap my breaks twice.

She takes notice walks down the block to the stop sign gets in and off we go.

She said went by the name Brooklyn.

Wanted to park in a alley said it was her place but she had roomates so we couldn't go inside.

I thought no thank you I'm not going to park in someones covered overhang in a alley.

I said I'd prefer to just drive she didn't have a problem with it.

So we took a drive.

Asked her how much to toss her around a room for a couple hrs she said she gets 40 for BJ and 80 for sex sooooo.

So I said 40 for BJ is not the going rate ill throw ya 30 she agreed.

She said she was 24 but her face said more like 34 but when she had her head in my lap I grabbed her ass and it felt.

Like a 24 year old ass LOL.

So who knows.

Once we finished she asked me how much I would pay if she got a room and brought another girl and let me stay as long as I wanted and let me film it all.

And I could do anything except anal and nut as many times as I wanted.

I said I would stay only for approx 2 hrs and drink some beer while I sampled their skillz and I'd throw a her a 100.

She said she and her roomie would be down for that they would split the cash.

I said I would call later today she gave me a number but said she had no minutes right now she took my number and said she.

Would text me later.

She seemed like a cool chick. A bit nervous (as was I).

But just wondering if anyone knows this chick Brooklyn? If you now her pm me any info PLEASE.

Just want to get any intel I can.

Also ill share her digits with the usual mongers established seniors only please.

And as usual I would love any digits I need some really bad.

As I have 2 days till I leave town again for 3 weeks.

PLAY SAFE AND MONGER ON GENTS.

Sorry I haven't been around to contribute more.

ALSO SORRY TO HEAR OF KYLIE :( (i never had the pleasure) to meet her

East561
11-29-15, 19:29
She said went by the name Brooklyn.Another report a week ago said "Brooklyn" may be Allie (Alexandra R) who many of us have known in the N Dixie area for a while. If it's the same girl her girlfriend is Melissa V. , and the two of them have lived and worked out of abandoned houses for a few years. Both can be fun, in a low budget way, and they probably would be fun together!

Chris5
11-29-15, 20:14
Cruised dixie lakeworth between lakeworth and 10th and I didn't see a single LEO out.

Something REALLY strange about that (NOT ONE) anywhere.

Anyway I spot a girl walking so I drive down the next side street stop at the stop sign pull out my phone pretend I'm texting.

When she starts to walk across the street I pulled down.

I tap my breaks twice.

She takes notice walks down the block to the stop sign gets in and off we go.

She said went by the name Brooklyn.

Wanted to park in a alley said it was her place but she had roomates so we couldn't go inside.

I thought no thank you I'm not going to park in someones covered overhang in a alley.

I said I'd prefer to just drive she didn't have a problem with it.

So we took a drive.

Asked her how much to toss her around a room for a couple hrs she said she gets 40 for BJ and 80 for sex sooooo.

So I said 40 for BJ is not the going rate ill throw ya 30 she agreed.

She said she was 24 but her face said more like 34 but when she had her head in my lap I grabbed her ass and it felt.

Like a 24 year old ass LOL.

So who knows.

Once we finished she asked me how much I would pay if she got a room and brought another girl and let me stay as long as I wanted and let me film it all.

And I could do anything except anal and nut as many times as I wanted.

I said I would stay only for approx 2 hrs and drink some beer while I sampled their skillz and I'd throw a her a 100.

She said she and her roomie would be down for that they would split the cash.

I said I would call later today she gave me a number but said she had no minutes right now she took my number and said she.

Would text me later.

ALSO SORRY TO HEAR OF KYLIE :( (i never had the pleasure) to meet herThank You Sir. She is at peace now.

Chris5.

Tm507
11-30-15, 17:21
Had a dream with Asia on Black Friday. Somenwhere on the trail just north of LW. Her BBBJ is amazing. She's nice and really really cute. I haven't seen her before. Does anyone know how to find her.

ChadJt
11-30-15, 18:25
Hey fellow mongers.

My brother is coming in to town next week and I am looking for an ebony / black street walker any info on one that is decent. I'm will to trade numbers for guaranties only!! Let me know guys.

Thanks.

Chris5
12-01-15, 09:03
Had a dream with Asia on Black Friday. Somenwhere on the trail just north of LW. Her BBBJ is amazing. She's nice and really really cute. I haven't seen her before. Does anyone know how to find her.I have reviewed her a couple of times here. Asia is as cute as a button. Phillipino chick with sexy hair and freckles. Awesome BBBJ. She is young and a must see SW!

Chris5.

Starting Over2
12-01-15, 13:02
Damn I never did find her but from all the posts I see she will be missed!

SO2.

TonyTc
12-01-15, 19:56
I have reviewed her a couple of times here. Asia is as cute as a button. Phillipino chick with sexy hair and freckles. Awesome BBBJ. She is young and a must see SW!

Chris5.I'm not usually on the street scene, but cruised the Trail for curiosity and saw a cutie with little shorts and nice legs. I stopped at the Cumberland Farms at Crest Haven and asked the young lady if she wanted a ride. She said all she wanted was a quarter for the phone because her kid was sick.

"What's you name sweetie?

"Asia" she replied.

I told her I'd give her a lot more if we took a ride.

"Thanks, but another time" was her reply.

So, I gave her some change and drove off.

Very cute girl, nice body, and I bet she's a good fuck.

I still have a boner.

Streethustler
12-01-15, 21:58
Damn I never did find her but from all the posts I see she will be missed!

SO2.Can't say enough. Will def be missed. A total. Sweetheart. Chris5 said it best.

Chris5
12-02-15, 06:53
I'm not usually on the street scene, but cruised the Trail for curiosity and saw a cutie with little shorts and nice legs. I stopped at the Cumberland Farms at Crest Haven and asked the young lady if she wanted a ride. She said all she wanted was a quarter for the phone because her kid was sick.

"What's you name sweetie?

"Asia" she replied.

I told her I'd give her a lot more if we took a ride.

"Thanks, but another time" was her reply.

So, I gave her some change and drove off.

Very cute girl, nice body, and I bet she's a good fuck.

I still have a boner.Tony from your description and location which is the Cumberland farms on cresthaven. That's definitely Asia. She use to panhandle for change. That's definitely her. She has some good sweet pussy with good head. She is a very cool chick. Nice post Tony.

Chris5.

Chris5
12-02-15, 06:55
Can't say enough. Will def be missed. A total. Sweetheart. Chris5 said it best.You're needed here in Orlando! The girl's are waiting on you brother.

RIP Kylie.

Chris5.

Streethustler
12-02-15, 16:02
You're needed here in Orlando! The girl's are waiting on you brother.

RIP Kylie.

Chris5.Looking forward to it! I'll def give you a heads up!

Chris5
12-02-15, 16:59
Can any of my West Palm Beach brothers give me an update on this chick? Kinda tall blonde white girl. I will be there this weekend she's one of my favorites I want to know if she's still around?

Chris5.

Philthy Rich
12-02-15, 19:53
Fellow mongers,

I ll be in South Florida over the next two weeks between Miami and Palm Beach. I wanted to know if you guys could refer me to some bar clubs where these SWs hang out at. And I m sure they exist in your cities. Back in the Midwest, I knew of a few where the majority of the clientele were SWs,. They never played hard to get. As long as you struck up a conversation and had talked serious business, the deal was done! So that's really what I m looking for, . Good music, good drinks, cheap drinks. LOL. And where it's packed with SWs. So if you know of any places, do PM me. Thanks.

East561
12-02-15, 20:39
Can any of my West Palm Beach brothers give me an update on this chick? Kinda tall blonde white girl. I will be there this weekend she's one of my favorites I want to know if she's still around?

Chris5.Definitely around. Saw her walking Military south of Summit on Monday. I've known her from South Lake Worth about a year ago.

Chris5
12-03-15, 08:24
Definitely around. Saw her walking Military south of Summit on Monday. I've known her from South Lake Worth about a year ago.Thank You bro.

Chris5.

Ridge33
12-03-15, 12:07
Fellow mongers,

I ll be in South Florida over the next two weeks between Miami and Palm Beach. I wanted to know if you guys could refer me to some bar clubs where these SWs hang out at. And I m sure they exist in your cities. Back in the Midwest, I knew of a few where the majority of the clientele were SWs,. They never played hard to get. As long as you struck up a conversation and had talked serious business, the deal was done! So that's really what I m looking for, . Good music, good drinks, cheap drinks. LOL. And where it's packed with SWs. So if you know of any places, do PM me. Thanks.SW's do not hang out in bars around here. This is not a big cosmopolitan city with business clientele etc. But more of a drug wasteland. You will find them either on the street or at dope houses usually around these here parts.

Chris5
12-03-15, 14:36
SW's do not hang out in bars around here. This is not a big cosmopolitan city with business clientele etc. But more of a drug wasteland. You will find them either on the street or at dope houses usually around these here parts.I could NOT have explained it better myself.

Chris5.

Hawkeye49
12-04-15, 06:40
SW's do not hang out in bars around here. This is not a big cosmopolitan city with business clientele etc. But more of a drug wasteland. You will find them either on the street or at dope houses usually around these here parts.Okay so I'll probably get chastised for asking this question albeit out of shear curiosity. Given your characterization of these ladies what's the lure? It appears the risks far outweigh the rewards. The stories are interesting and most are good reads but for myself not real tempting.

FrankSzoll
12-04-15, 12:21
Okay so I'll probably get chastised for asking this question albeit out of shear curiosity. Given your characterization of these ladies what's the lure? It appears the risks far outweigh the rewards. The stories are interesting and most are good reads but for myself not real tempting.That is a great, accurate characerization / description of the area.

And the lure IS the addiction maintained by budget restraints.

Ridge33
12-04-15, 12:58
Okay so I'll probably get chastised for asking this question albeit out of shear curiosity. Given your characterization of these ladies what's the lure? It appears the risks far outweigh the rewards. The stories are interesting and most are good reads but for myself not real tempting.

That is a great, accurate characerization / description of the area.

And the lure IS the addiction maintained by budget restraints.I definitely agree with the above. The lure is all the dope houses everywhere around here that have the. 20 fix they so desire and need. They will pretty much risk anything for it with zero regard and that's why they partake in the whole street life scenario. If you maybe go to some of the big high end hotels and casinos in South Beach and Miami you can spot high end call girls working the bar and lobby etc. Around here it's all about street life and cheap fixes. No glitz, glam, window dressing, or false pretenses but just the real deal.

CruzinForLuv
12-04-15, 13:09
Okay so I'll probably get chastised for asking this question albeit out of shear curiosity. Given your characterization of these ladies what's the lure? It appears the risks far outweigh the rewards. The stories are interesting and most are good reads but for myself not real tempting.One of the "lures" is your driving the hunting grounds. Horny as fuck and hoping to find a SW good looking enough to bag.

You see a young cutie, a stranger, someone you have never met or seen before. You make the scoop and in less than 5 minutes of knowing her you have your Joystick in her Mouth!

How awesome is that!

Karpov
12-04-15, 17:11
I need to post my experience with Kylie. I picked her up about two months ago on the trail near McDonald's and crest haven. When she got in, I pulled junior out for the LEO check and she took that as the signal to give me one of the best BBBJ's I've had in a long time, while I was driving! I wasn't sure I could get there while driving, but she made it happen. She never said a word about the donation. So at the end I threw her $40, gave her my number and asked her to please call me anytime she wants to make some Mario coins. Never heard from her. I looked for her though whenever I was in the area. Then I read the news article. We all lost something. Good, clean girls with attitudes that look decent are not so easy to find. My only regret is I only saw her once. I hope she is happy.

EMC28
12-04-15, 17:14
Lets please move past the Kylie issue. If we all really gave a shit, we wouldn't be doing what we do.

GPipe
12-04-15, 18:02
One of the "lures" is your driving the hunting grounds. Horny as fuck and hoping to find a SW good looking enough to bag.

You see a young cutie, a stranger, someone you have never met or seen before. You make the scoop and in less than 5 minutes of knowing her you have your Joystick in her Mouth!

How awesome is that!And that is when the risk / reward ratio pays off!! Some of us like the thrill of the hunt, some others just want to release some stress, but at the end all is worth it. The hard rock casino have some working girls but its going to cost you a pretty penny.

Chris5
12-04-15, 22:15
I need to post my experience with Kylie. I picked her up about two months ago on the trail near McDonald's and crest haven. When she got in, I pulled junior out for the LEO check and she took that as the signal to give me one of the best BBBJ's I've had in a long time, while I was driving! I wasn't sure I could get there while driving, but she made it happen. She never said a word about the donation. So at the end I threw her $40, gave her my number and asked her to please call me anytime she wants to make some Mario coins. Never heard from her. I looked for her though whenever I was in the area. Then I read the news article. We all lost something. Good, clean girls with attitudes that look decent are not so easy to find. My only regret is I only saw her once. I hope she is happy.We all miss you Kylie.

RIP.

Chris5.

Hawkeye49
12-05-15, 06:39
First I want to thank all you gentlemen for not getting on my case for asking the question. I also appreciate and understand all the comments provided. I do get it.

ZackChoora
12-05-15, 10:31
Yesterday, Spent almost 30 minutes around S mil Trail, nothing. No one was there. Picked a girl 2 weeks back at military called her yesterday few time no response. I Think its rain that no walkers are on street.

DarkRaijin
12-05-15, 14:51
Hawkeye; how a monger on our group says SW can be compared to food analogy. You eat street food you see a stall and you drive right up; park and take care of bizz much the same with SW. Fine dining on the other hand can be compared to escorts. Risks are everywhere you park your car and someone breaks in, get into a fender bender etc.

Being a senior monger I would have hoped you would know that SW is bottom of barrel. Meth and flaka users don't hangout in bars and clubs those are coke users and sadly a rich grandpa always wants a princess. Welcome to SFL someone else $ is bigger than in this case your $.

Streethustler
12-05-15, 15:11
Gents,

A go fund me account was set up for this poor family. If you knew her and cared, this would be such a great gesture for her and her family left with the bills. I hope those who knew her can help.

https://www.gofundme.com/rdczdvf8

Chris5
12-05-15, 16:35
Gents,

A go fund me account was set up for this poor family. If you knew her and cared, this would be such a great gesture for her and her family left with the bills. I hope those who knew her can help.

https://www.gofundme.com/rdczdvf8I will make my donation tonight online. I am currently in West Palm beach driving the trail. I passed military and Todd street. The exact location of her death. All I can say is my stomach turned upside down. It was just like I saw her yesterday and I was buying her favorite soda for her.

Chris5.

Chris5
12-05-15, 17:42
Just as I was leaving the disappointing SugarDaddies Strip Club I notice a short thick blonde on the trail just north of the club. Low and behold it's my girl Ashley J. Short blonde WSW dressed in all black. Made the swoop we hugged and kissed on the cheek and caught up a little. Ashley is a Broadway girl who is just working the north trail because she says she makes more money here. Then head's back to Rivera Beach.

The candy has definitely taken a toll on her face throughout the year's. I saw her Facebook page and if you see her old pics she is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! Short blonde hair, hazel eyed beauty. Oh well. Been knowing her for year's. Park at my spot and I just had to fuck this girl. Excellent slow BBBJ while her NAKED pale white ass is in the air. Dropped by passenger seat back and I pounded the day light's out of this pussy! CFS boy's. I may take her to beach tonight and fuck on the beach with a few blunts. Pussy was good boy's. Grab her if you see her. Go get her Gpipe!

Chris5.

GPipe
12-05-15, 19:59
Just as I was leaving the disappointing SugarDaddies Strip Club I notice a short thick blonde on the trail just north of the club. Low and behold it's my girl Ashley J. Short blonde WSW dressed in all black. Made the swoop we hugged and kissed on the cheek and caught up a little. Ashley is a Broadway girl who is just working the north trail because she says she makes more money here. Then head's back to Rivera Beach.

The candy has definitely taken a toll on her face throughout the year's. I saw her Facebook page and if you see her old pics she is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! Short blonde hair, hazel eyed beauty. Oh well. Been knowing her for year's. Park at my spot and I just had to fuck this girl. Excellent slow BBBJ while her NAKED pale white ass is in the air. Dropped by passenger seat back and I pounded the day light's out of this pussy! CFS boy's. I may take her to beach tonight and fuck on the beach with a few blunts. Pussy was good boy's. Grab her if you see her. Go get her Gpipe!

Chris5.Bro she sounds like she's right up my alley!! LOL!! Bro I'm heading out there tonite to see what's around, hopefully I can find Asia or even Ashley, I def got to try her. Thank you for the good review, its good to have you back even if its from time to time.

Chris5
12-05-15, 23:22
Bro she sounds like she's right up my alley!! LOL!! Bro I'm heading out there tonite to see what's around, hopefully I can find Asia or even Ashley, I def got to try her. Thank you for the good review, its good to have you back even if its from time to time.Ashley is definitely out near the sugar daddy strip club. You may even know her when you see her. She's been around a while. Gpipe don't know if rain today keep a lot of girls in but dude I camped out at the McDonald's on cresthaven waiting to bump into Asia. No sight of her. Dude grab her quick if you see her. Short with beautiful sexy hair and a cute face with freckles. I will try and find a pic for you bro.

Chris5.

Hawkeye49
12-06-15, 07:23
Hawkeye; how a monger on our group says SW can be compared to food analogy. You eat street food you see a stall and you drive right up; park and take care of bizz much the same with SW. Fine dining on the other hand can be compared to escorts. Risks are everywhere you park your car and someone breaks in, get into a fender bender etc.

Being a senior monger I would have hoped you would know that SW is bottom of barrel. Meth and flaka users don't hangout in bars and clubs those are coke users and sadly a rich grandpa always wants a princess. Welcome to SFL someone else $ is bigger than in this case your $.As a senior monger I completely understand all that and all the analogies that can be thrown out there. I was simply curious and wanted to get the perspective from the seasoned mongers in this group, which they willingly provided. We all are experts in one area or another but not everything which is why we ask questions to understand.

ZackChoora
12-06-15, 17:32
Today around Noon I went Up and own on Military trail and Two WSW, I know one from last time as the girl named (Victoria) mentioned that other girl is +ve. Anyways I saw the +ve tested girl with other Chubby WSW wearing Black shorts and white shirt this is around Checkers on Military trail. I was like let me go little further down I may find someone else. I went down and came back up but the girl was gone. I was disappointed to see her disappeared so quickly. I parked in the lot and wait few minutes and then decided to go Dixie.

Went there and saw to WSW walking across street talking to each other I tried to get attention but couldn't, I went a block down and came back up and there gone. I was like WFT again no luck and then as I was about to go back home on Broadway I saw a WSW and went a block made a you and picked her up. After quick LE check agreed on. 3.

Anyways she goes by Cathie or Kathy. We parked at abandon house or something and all of sudden there was a dude with dog behind my car. I was like that's not cool I don't want anyone knocking on my window while my dick in her mouth. I told her come out of the car and lets go back of the house. We went back there were shit load of Syringes, broken glass and condom etc. Then I looked at her hands and forearms closely as they were really swelled up all of sudden I got scared of contracting disease. I didn't have any condom on me and she didn't either. After looking at her Hands my dick just went straight down. I was like fuck it I'm not doing it. I told her to open her mouth and I could find anything at this point I was like what the heck I should I do should it give it chance or not. I decided not to and she go upset and was like why you don't want a BBJCIM and I was like its okay, I don't feel like it she was like you don't get anything from mouth (and In my mind yea right). Long Story shot her pic is attached if anyone knows her real name she gave me her number as well. I don't know much about Street game as I was usually a backpage or reference type of guy. But this Girl looked pretty beat even by SW standards.

Sammil Adams
12-06-15, 19:32
Today around Noon I went Up and own on Military trail and Two WSW, I know one from last time as the girl named (Victoria) mentioned that other girl is +ve. Anyways I saw the +ve tested girl with other Chubby WSW wearing Black shorts and white shirt this is around Checkers on Military trail. I was like let me go little further down I may find someone else. I went down and came back up but the girl was gone. I was disappointed to see her disappeared so quickly. I parked in the lot and wait few minutes and then decided to go Dixie.

Went there and saw to WSW walking across street talking to each other I tried to get attention but couldn't, I went a block down and came back up and there gone. I was like WFT again no luck and then as I was about to go back home on Broadway I saw a WSW and went a block made a you and picked her up. After quick LE check agreed on. 3.

Anyways she goes by Cathie or Kathy. We parked at abandon house or something and all of sudden there was a dude with dog behind my car. I was like that's not cool I don't want anyone knocking on my window while my dick in her mouth. I told her come out of the car and lets go back of the house. We went back there were shit load of Syringes, broken glass and condom etc. Then I looked at her hands and forearms closely as they were really swelled up all of sudden I got scared of contracting disease. I didn't have any condom on me and she didn't either. After looking at her Hands my dick just went straight down. I was like fuck it I'm not doing it. I told her to open her mouth and I could find anything at this point I was like what the heck I should I do should it give it chance or not. I decided not to and she go upset and was like why you don't want a BBJCIM and I was like its okay, I don't feel like it she was like you don't get anything from mouth (and In my mind yea right). Long Story shot her pic is attached if anyone knows her real name she gave me her number as well. I don't know much about Street game as I was usually a backpage or reference type of guy. But this Girl looked pretty beat even by SW standards.Can't say I know this one, and always ok to get the digits. Your first mistake is that you did not have protection with you before the scoop. I prefer my own fresh condoms and not sure how long her condom has been deteriorating or if she has one at all. Go to cvs or walgreens and get the value pak, ha. And I don't keep them long in the car. And I have sometimes with some persuading, sent a lady off with nothing after a closer look. Have even thrown them a few bucks for the willingness. And you would not ever catch me in an abandoned house, safe as always.

Chris5
12-06-15, 19:35

Anyways she goes by Cathie or Kathy. We parked at abandon house or something and all of sudden there was a dude with dog behind my car. I was like that's not cool I don't want anyone knocking on my window while my dick in her mouth. I told her come out of the car and lets go back of the house. We went back there were shit load of Syringes, broken glass and condom etc. Then I looked at her hands and forearms closely as they were really swelled up all of sudden I got scared of contracting disease. I didn't have any condom on me and she didn't either. After looking at her Hands my dick just went straight down. I was like fuck it I'm not doing it. I told her to open her mouth and I could find anything at this point I was like what the heck I should I do should it give it chance or not. I decided not to and she go upset and was like why you don't want a BBJCIM and I was like its okay, I don't feel like it she was like you don't get anything from mouth (and In my mind yea right). Long Story shot her pic is attached if anyone knows her real name she gave me her number as well. I don't know much about Street game as I was usually a backpage or reference type of guy. But this Girl looked pretty beat even by SW standards.Zach this was a very interesting post bro. It shows the reality of what we deal with in this game on a daily basis. You we're ABSOLUTELY correct to simply say no and walk away. In the daytime hours with light you can see everything on a SW. My only advice I would give you is never go to a chicks pre determined spot. Especially an abandoned house. You never know who she may have hiding and waiting on you there. I love SW mongering but we all have had to walk away from a deal before. Thanks for report.

Chris5.

MarkFifty
12-06-15, 19:59
Long Story shot her pic is attached if anyone knows her real name she gave me her number as well. http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-full-fun-nude-body-rub-by-heavenly-goddess/31457443 Her really name is Kathryn. He is 36 why old, her birthday is soon - 14 Dec. Nothing interesting, advanced drug addict. Carefull please. Her last name and her facebook page I can send you to PM.

Fungi1973
12-06-15, 20:04

Anyways she goes by Cathie or Kathy. We parked at abandon house or something and all of sudden there was a dude with dog behind my car. I was like that's not cool I don't want anyone knocking on my window while my dick in her mouth. I told her come out of the car and lets go back of the house. We went back there were shit load of Syringes, broken glass and condom etc. Then I looked at her hands and forearms closely as they were really swelled up all of sudden I got scared of contracting disease. I didn't have any condom on me and she didn't either. After looking at her Hands my dick just went straight down. I was like fuck it I'm not doing it. I told her to open her mouth and I could find anything at this point I was like what the heck I should I do should it give it chance or not. I decided not to and she go upset and was like why you don't want a BBJCIM and I was like its okay, I don't feel like it she was like you don't get anything from mouth (and In my mind yea right). Long Story shot her pic is attached if anyone knows her real name she gave me her number as well. I don't know much about Street game as I was usually a backpage or reference type of guy. But this Girl looked pretty beat even by SW standards.That was Kathy. She was on Back Page last year working out of a house. Not bad back then. Good service, however I could tell she was not all there in the head.

Then she was walking. Saw her then too for some in the car action a few times. Started going down hill fast. Sad to hear that she's in bad shape.

Good luck out there!

MarkFifty
12-06-15, 21:01
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

MarkFifty
12-07-15, 00:15
She is a Drug Dealer, she got back from vacation about three weeks ago, her non prepaid type cell phone is tapped!!

Smenkhare
12-07-15, 01:18

Anyways she goes by Cathie or Kathy. We parked at abandon house or something and all of sudden there was a dude with dog behind my car. I was like that's not cool I don't want anyone knocking on my window while my dick in her mouth. I told her come out of the car and lets go back of the house. We went back there were shit load of Syringes, broken glass and condom etc. Then I looked at her hands and forearms closely as they were really swelled up all of sudden I got scared of contracting disease. I didn't have any condom on me and she didn't either. After looking at her Hands my dick just went straight down. I was like fuck it I'm not doing it. I told her to open her mouth and I could find anything at this point I was like what the heck I should I do should it give it chance or not. I decided not to and she go upset and was like why you don't want a BBJCIM and I was like its okay, I don't feel like it she was like you don't get anything from mouth (and In my mind yea right). Long Story shot her pic is attached if anyone knows her real name she gave me her number as well. I don't know much about Street game as I was usually a backpage or reference type of guy. But this Girl looked pretty beat even by SW standards.I've seen her advertise on BP before!!

MAX357
12-07-15, 09:36

Anyways she goes by Cathie or Kathy. We parked at abandon house or something and all of sudden there was a dude with dog behind my car. I was like that's not cool I don't want anyone knocking on my window while my dick in her mouth. I told her come out of the car and lets go back of the house. We went back there were shit load of Syringes, broken glass and condom etc. Then I looked at her hands and forearms closely as they were really swelled up all of sudden I got scared of contracting disease. I didn't have any condom on me and she didn't either. After looking at her Hands my dick just went straight down. I was like fuck it I'm not doing it. I told her to open her mouth and I could find anything at this point I was like what the heck I should I do should it give it chance or not. I decided not to and she go upset and was like why you don't want a BBJCIM and I was like its okay, I don't feel like it she was like you don't get anything from mouth (and In my mind yea right). Long Story shot her pic is attached if anyone knows her real name she gave me her number as well. I don't know much about Street game as I was usually a backpage or reference type of guy. But this Girl looked pretty beat even by SW standards.Visited her years ago before all the mileage and chemicals. Was not the most exciting then. Very bad locations. Should have had the swat team on stand by. Never went back but could follow her downhill slide on the net. I would say from your experience that she is used up. Bad choices they do make.

Remember if you are not comfortable then walk / run away. There are always others.

Indigo456
12-07-15, 13:50
Visited her years ago before all the mileage and chemicals. Was not the most exciting then. Very bad locations. Should have had the swat team on stand by. Never went back but could follow her downhill slide on the net. I would say from your experience that she is used up. Bad choices they do make.

Remember if you are not comfortable then walk / run away. There are always others.Saw her a year ago, was beat up then, looks wretched now. She has just come back from vaca, and is shacked up in a trap house with KB over by 45th. KB is cool, but is a wannabe pimp, doling gals out on the fly in exchange for a tariff to feed his habits and the girls. Last time I have been offered Kat, but I declined. I tell these stories to a couple of my entrusted guy friend coworkers and they are engrossed and captivated, like Michelle's Mike, who upon Michelle returning from a wave runner vigil awhile ago with the passage of a couple of hours, was beaten by MIke, her handler for saying "I was just out doing some things that normal people do". Or how abot Melonie, staying at another guys house out on Singer because her pimp of 6 years beat her. You can't convince me that your self esteem could be so down and out, or that you are flat out so stupid that you did not want to get out of a trap like that.

Stay safe gents, at times. It can get a little creepy out there.

GPipe
12-09-15, 01:41
Ashley is definitely out near the sugar daddy strip club. You may even know her when you see her. She's been around a while. Gpipe don't know if rain today keep a lot of girls in but dude I camped out at the McDonald's on cresthaven waiting to bump into Asia. No sight of her. Dude grab her quick if you see her. Short with beautiful sexy hair and a cute face with freckles. I will try and find a pic for you bro.

Chris5.Bro I kinda did the same thing LOL!! I kept making laps and nothing so I decided to park at McDonalds and wait. Did that and nothing, nowhere to be found. I came back today, about 5 laps and nothing still. I'm hot in that area so I got to go in and out, but still looking. Thank you sir, I saw the pic, I don't know if the monger is still here (Ashley Snow) that was a crazy story.

GPipe
12-09-15, 01:56

Anyways she goes by Cathie or Kathy. We parked at abandon house or something and all of sudden there was a dude with dog behind my car. I was like that's not cool I don't want anyone knocking on my window while my dick in her mouth. I told her come out of the car and lets go back of the house. We went back there were shit load of Syringes, broken glass and condom etc. Then I looked at her hands and forearms closely as they were really swelled up all of sudden I got scared of contracting disease. I didn't have any condom on me and she didn't either. After looking at her Hands my dick just went straight down. I was like fuck it I'm not doing it. I told her to open her mouth and I could find anything at this point I was like what the heck I should I do should it give it chance or not. I decided not to and she go upset and was like why you don't want a BBJCIM and I was like its okay, I don't feel like it she was like you don't get anything from mouth (and In my mind yea right). Long Story shot her pic is attached if anyone knows her real name she gave me her number as well. I don't know much about Street game as I was usually a backpage or reference type of guy. But this Girl looked pretty beat even by SW standards.You went inside of a trap house where she took you to get a BJ? Dude please don't ever do that again. I've done that 3 times in my entire life and the last time I almost didn't make it out. All of the fellow mongers gave you great advice, listen to them and be careful.

GPipe
12-09-15, 02:58
On my fifth and final loop my search for Asia tonite I ran into Polly. I read about her before so I said "why not" about 5' or so, big fake boobs, very nice lady. We found a spot and she was anxious to get to work. Parked and got a great BBBJ, got her to take her top off to grab those great hooters. She asked for. 20, I was going to give her. 25, great deal. Told me she has a place, might just do that next time, she looked very compliant and eager to please, just a little older but might be a fun ride.

Karpov
12-09-15, 16:50
Anyways she goes by Cathie or Kathy. We parked at abandon house or something and all of sudden there was a dude with dog behind my car. I was like that's not cool I don't want anyone knocking on my window while my dick in her mouth. I told her come out of the car and lets go back of the house. We went back there were shit load of Syringes, broken glass and condom etc. Then I looked at her hands and forearms closely as they were really swelled up all of sudden I got scared of contracting disease. I didn't have any condom on me and she didn't either. After looking at her Hands my dick just went straight down. I was like fuck it I'm not doing it. I told her to open her mouth and I could find anything at this point I was like what the heck I should I do should it give it chance or not. I decided not to and she go upset and was like why you don't want a BBJCIM and I was like its okay, I don't feel like it she was like you don't get anything from mouth (and In my mind yea right). Long Story shot her pic is attached if anyone knows her real name she gave me her number as well. I don't know much about Street game as I was usually a backpage or reference type of guy. But this Girl looked pretty beat even by SW standards.I picked up Kathy yesterday. You're right about the swollen hands, but I didn't want a handjob. I picked her up on broadway near 45th street. Not sure why but the girls around broadway are always way more fucked up that the ones I find in lake worth. Probably my imagination. Anyhow, as soon as we start driving, she starts talking about a spot she knows with an abandoned house. I got robbed a few weeks ago in lake worth because I let my guard down and relaxed too much on the monger rules, so I pulled out the pimp voice and told Kathy we were going to my spot or she could get out. She was happy to oblige. I will also say that her BBBJ technique was really good, and she caught and spit afterwards. Her digits are in the backpage ad posted earlier in this thread. I would see her again, as fucked up as she is.

ZackChoora
12-09-15, 20:35
You went inside of a trap house where she took you to get a BJ? Dude please don't ever do that again. I've done that 3 times in my entire life and the last time I almost didn't make it out. All of the fellow mongers gave you great advice, listen to them and be careful.Thanks Bro. I went behind the house outside. But next time I will keep a look out. I am not from FL and moved down here 3 months ago so don't know many places.

ZackChoora
12-09-15, 20:36
I picked up Kathy yesterday. You're right about the swollen hands, but I didn't want a handjob. I picked her up on broadway near 45th street. Not sure why but the girls around broadway are always way more fucked up that the ones I find in lake worth. Probably my imagination. Anyhow, as soon as we start driving, she starts talking about a spot she knows with an abandoned house. I got robbed a few weeks ago in lake worth because I let my guard down and relaxed too much on the monger rules, so I pulled out the pimp voice and told Kathy we were going to my spot or she could get out. She was happy to oblige. I will also say that her BBBJ technique was really good, and she caught and spit afterwards. Her digits are in the backpage ad posted earlier in this thread. I would see her again, as fucked up as she is.I'm glad you have fun. Everyone has their own preference. Thanks.

Doza22
12-10-15, 01:10
Where did you find her?

On my fifth and final loop my search for Asia tonite I ran into Polly. I read about her before so I said "why not" about 5' or so, big fake boobs, very nice lady. We found a spot and she was anxious to get to work. Parked and got a great BBBJ, got her to take her top off to grab those great hooters. She asked for. 20, I was going to give her. 25, great deal. Told me she has a place, might just do that next time, she looked very compliant and eager to please, just a little older but might be a fun ride.

ZackChoora
12-10-15, 07:21
Hi Gents,

Had to drop someone at the airport today and on the way back I thought checking up Military. Got lucky Picked a girl named Kim. Awesome service and personality.

ZackChoora
12-10-15, 07:26
Sorry forgot to attach pics and rest of details.

Went to walmart parking, settled for. 30 took Junior out and the business started. Got her number (but I guess its no use as these girls don't pick up their phone). Will repeat. Highly recommended.

At and Bro I totally forgot about pic of her (any) while Junior in her mouth. But next time.

Cappy2
12-10-15, 10:00
Where did you find her?Saw her this morning at 8:15 on Broadway at 33rd. There was a parade of 3 mongers circling and she jumped in with the first one. I didn't have time to wait in line so kept going but I'm sure you will find her again along the PBL to 45th corridor.

Cappy2
12-10-15, 10:48
Where did you find her?Saw her on Broadway at 33rd this morning around 8 am. There were 3 mongers circling and she jumped in with the first one. I didn't have time to wait in line so I kept going but she seems to be hanging on Broadway between PBL and 45th.

GPipe
12-10-15, 12:03
Where did you find her?On Tuesday I saw her on the trail close to lw road, by the gas station on the west side of the road.

Doza22
12-10-15, 12:11
Hi Gents,

Had to drop someone at the airport today and on the way back I thought checking up Military. Got lucky Picked a girl named Kim. Awesome service and personality.Where on military did you pick her up?

Doza22
12-10-15, 12:16

Went to walmart parking, settled for. 30 took Junior out and the business started. Got her number (but I guess its no use as these girls don't pick up their phone). Will repeat. Highly recommended.

At and Bro I totally forgot about pic of her (any) while Junior in her mouth. But next time.Where abouts on military.

Bones21
12-10-15, 14:40
Had to reset my phone and lost all my contacts I had so decided to do a little scouting and repuc some # LOL. Went by west g on sat night and got lucky and found jess. She is a 50 year old black gilf. Great mouth and she enjoys it too. Wrapped it up and did a little missionary on the back seat. Box is nice, not the thighs but she gets me off with no problem. She is new here from NY. She sounds a little ghetto but a great attitude so treat her nice.

Last night had some time to waste and went military south. It was dead, I only saw 2 at the bus stop on the wall green and kept on going south. Say a real thin WSW and did a you. I asked her her name and she said it was grace, no # but didn't pick up up either. She was really thin no tits or as and a little hunchback. Kept on driving and didn't see a thing. Time was coming to an end so just drove home and called it a day. Did noelle change her #? I called her a few times but a Spanish voice mail came on. I will see what tomorrow brings. Be safe out there.

Ridge33
12-10-15, 20:36

At and Bro I totally forgot about pic of her (any) while Junior in her mouth. But next time.

Where abouts on military.That's just Kim 561 again and she's way too messed up on candy as an understatement as many have written lately. She's old news and there are much better to be had on the same stretch IMO but if you really want to partake just hide your valuables and find her on Military and Purdy.

SupaHorny
12-10-15, 21:31
That's just Kim 561 again and she's way too messed up on candy as an understatement as many have written lately. She's old news and there are much better to be had on the same stretch IMO but if you really want to partake just hide your valuables and find her on Military and Purdy.I have to stick up for 561 Kim and say that she is still a very good date for the price paid when sober. Good BBBJ and tight hole, just like most of these girls you should avoid them when there under there medication.

BoatMan76
12-10-15, 22:06
Westgates finest brother! Such a sexy woman!

Chris5.I have been looking for her. I want to try her out but I never see any SW on west gate. I settled for Sarah on the trail yesterday.

BoatMan76
12-10-15, 22:19
Westgates finest brother! Such a sexy woman!

Chris5.I have been looking for her. I want to try her out but I never see any SW on west gate. I settled for Sarah on the trail yesterday.

SupaHorny
12-11-15, 17:24
I was busy with Holly all day so I am done for the day. While cruising the Trail at 4:30 saw 561 Kim by Purdy and Melissa R south of 10th. Hurry this the Friday rush hour they will be gone fast.

Teddy86
12-12-15, 01:20
Just a heads up. I was grabbing something to eat and noticed that uncle was driving by heavily on purdy and military watching over us. Even saw they decided to pull someone over. Stay safe gents!

Bones21
12-12-15, 22:45
Just a heads up. I was grabbing something to eat and noticed that uncle was driving by heavily on purdy and military watching over us. Even saw they decided to pull someone over. Stay safe gents!You better believe this shit! Stay home tonight cause they are paying attention tonight. Just got back from military and there was a few good looking ones out. Met a veronica, spanish with and english accent looking hot, possibly late 30's early 40's about 5'5 130 with dark brown hair. Also saw hot one at the walgreens on top with her black bf. She was WSW with a hell of a body, dasie duks shorts and a white short top showing her whole mid section and big tits. Couldn't make out her face cause it was dark but body was good for sure.

If any have been with veronica pm me and give me some Intel on how she is.

BoatMan76
12-15-15, 20:41
Had a dream of Nolle today. $20 BBBJ cims. Awesome girl.

PokeHerPlayer
12-16-15, 21:09
I am wondering if the girl named Sarah is the one you are talking about. I would like to see a Pic if available.

Chris5
12-20-15, 19:19
Was in the 561 yesterday afternoon and hit up LW for a date with Shay. After which I cruised the trail from lake worth road to just past summit. Not much action at all from what I saw. Did uncle shut the trail down again?

Chris5.

Sammil Adams
12-20-15, 23:46
On Saturday around 4 am saw a cute faced WSW wearing a hoodie and swung around into the Walgreens parking lot behind the bus bench near Purdy Lane and wanted to get a closer look. When she got closer recognized her from a previous meeting a few weeks ago. And she remembered me. Calls herself Victoria. Very quiet girl, 26 or so, little over 5 ft and around 125 lbs. Blond hair tied back from her cute face in a little pony tail. First time I met her, cfs was not on the menu, which I found out after I took her to my safe place but I didn't push it and wound up paying her. 3 for a lengthy BBBJCIM. This time she took it all off and I got a nice BBBJ with cfs for. 4. And I think she would go for less but the subject of money and not asking for cash up front goes far with me and she seemed fine with what I gave her. She has great eyes, blue or gray, overall a pretty girl, not skinny, she has nice legs, and not a huge talker, which was fine with me. And smallish titties and the snatch was shaven and clean as hell. She had a way of controlling penetration depth with her legs but I was able to give her a decent pounding and because she had no phone Saturday gave her my number. She has some guy she is with, I noticed him in the background, and lives right behind walgreens there somewhere. From what I have been seeing on the trail as with Dixie it is usually if you are on the hunt at the right time and right day.

Chris5
12-22-15, 20:40
Happy Holidays WPB Mongers!

Chris5.

AbstractHaze
12-28-15, 03:25
Chris 5, or anyone else.

May I get info for Noelle.

Looking to bust my cherry on SW fun, please help me out.

Send me pm for location / cell.

Thank you!

AbstractHaze
12-28-15, 04:11
Title says it all, I know the spots, but I must be blind. I been at this for like a few months, and I snoop here and there, never actually see anything.

Maybe I'm blind, or maybe I'm out 2 late.

When is the latest I should be looking for my dreams to come true.

Acesup81
12-28-15, 12:54
I had a hook up with Victoria last Monday night about 12:30-1 am. Spinner type with small titties but nice girl overall. Very quiet but nice. $40 for cfs with BBBJ.

Melvin Smiley
12-28-15, 13:15
Title says it all, I know the spots, but I must be blind. I been at this for like a few months, and I snoop here and there, never actually see anything.

Maybe I'm blind, or maybe I'm out 2 late.

When is the latest I should be looking for my dreams to come true.Bro, I only hunt during the day and I always see ho's out walking, for me theres less of a chance for problems (cops, ugly girl, etc.) during the day. Stay safe.

LatinKnight2
12-28-15, 14:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

East561
12-28-15, 14:45
Met Noelle at the gas station at Congress and Westgate around 4 pm yesterday. Said hi to her by name which caught her off guard as we had never met, but I said a friend told me about his good times with her and she let me give her a ride. Nice girl, seems very together and comfortable. She gets $30 for BBBJ and playing.

DrivingSlow
12-28-15, 17:05
Stopped and got her number today. Anybody experience with her?

Chris5
12-28-15, 20:18
Met Noelle at the gas station at Congress and Westgate around 4 pm yesterday. Said hi to her by name which caught her off guard as we had never met, but I said a friend told me about his good times with her and she let me give her a ride. Nice girl, seems very together and comfortable. She gets $30 for BBBJ and playing.Noelle is one of the sweetest most coolest chick on the west gate stroll. I have dreamed with her so many times I have lost count. I never get tired of fucking Noelle. Good choice!

Chris5.

Starting Over2
12-29-15, 12:13
Saw her for the um-teenth time yesterday for some quick car fun. Since last time I saw her she EXPLODED! Now 4 months preggo she says.

Three weeks ago not even showing! Still got the same amazing BBBJ no spit. Such a sweetheart.

For those of you who like them preggo, she's a tight spinner with an awesome bod and BIG belly!

SO2.

Karpov
12-29-15, 17:55
Yesterday around noon I went for a ride around the loop, starting with dixie. I saw Nana, but passed due to her no catch routine. Head over to Military and see Stella down a side street and made the pickup. She's been mentioned on here before. About 5"7", blond, thin and she just got out of the grey bar hotel (showed me her arraignment paperwork LOL) and was starving, but I told her she had to earn her lunch first. Found a spot and she was pretty decent - $30 for BBBJ and she caught every drop. Have to say I don't think I will repeat though. Something about her face I don't like and I decided against roaming since I knew she was just in jail processing and the hospital without access to a shower.

Later in the evening, took another drive down military just to see what was out there at night. Ran into Jessica around lakewood and military. Jessica is about 5'5", LSW, thin build with a pretty face. She tells me it's that time of month so no roaming. Damnit! Two in a row and still no pussy. The BBBJ was fairly decent though for $30.

Chris5
12-29-15, 19:12
Saw her for the um-teenth time yesterday for some quick car fun. Since last time I saw her she EXPLODED! Now 4 months preggo she says.

Three weeks ago not even showing! Still got the same amazing BBBJ no spit. Such a sweetheart.

For those of you who like them preggo, she's a tight spinner with an awesome bod and BIG belly!

SO2.I'm excited as fuck to hear she's pregnant. Is her digits the same?

Chris5.

Chris5
12-29-15, 19:14
Yesterday around noon I went for a ride around the loop, starting with dixie. I saw Nana, but passed due to her no catch routine. Head over to Military and see Stella down a side street and made the pickup. She's been mentioned on here before. About 5"7", blond, thin and she just got out of the grey bar hotel (showed me her arraignment paperwork LOL) and was starving, but I told her she had to earn her lunch first. Found a spot and she was pretty decent - $30 for BBBJ and she caught every drop. Have to say I don't think I will repeat though. Something about her face I don't like and I decided against roaming since I knew she was just in jail processing and the hospital without access to a shower.

Later in the evening, took another drive down military just to see what was out there at night. Ran into Jessica around lakewood and military. Jessica is about 5'5", LSW, thin build with a pretty face. She tells me it's that time of month so no roaming. Damnit! Two in a row and still no pussy. The BBBJ was fairly decent though for $30.Stella back in the day had a banging body!! Was very cute as well. However the candy has taken over.

Chris5.

BoatMan76
12-29-15, 21:18
She is hot and fun but she will call you all the time. Here's a pic I got a few months ago.

Bones21
12-30-15, 09:35
I'm excited as fuck to hear she's pregnant. Is her digits the same?

Chris5.Yes they are. I saw her 2 nights ago. I did not pick her up due to time restraint but she did not look pregnant at all. To me she looks like she has been going down hill for the last month. I am going to have to see her then LOL.

EMC28
12-30-15, 11:35
Can someone please help me out with some digits to trade? Or perhaps any digits of anybody looking for more customers!

BoatMan76
12-30-15, 13:20
I had a dream with her this morning. She is preggo but can still take a pounding. Told me she's is busier now she got one in oven.

DrivingSlow
12-30-15, 13:57
I'm excited as fuck to hear she's pregnant. Is her digits the same?

Chris5.I've picked her up a couple times lately. She does have a belly on her but the BBBJ is awesome.

GuyLooking
12-30-15, 16:06
Can someone please help me out with some digits to trade? Or perhaps any digits of anybody looking for more customers!DITTO ON THIS TIA.

All numbers I have are non-working:

EMC28
12-30-15, 19:19
DITTO ON THIS TIA.

All numbers I have are non-working:I have been driving around everywhere. I can only get out for so long. Want something that I can set up on a daily basis LOL I am sick of these BP girls giving half ass bjs.

Hobbyist00
12-31-15, 10:31
Long time monger, but new to the area. I've been to FL for a number of years now for business / personal trips and notice SW in the various hunting grounds mentioned in this thread.

Any advice on where is safe to take the girls? I'm not familiar with the areas and side streets. Not looking to get jacked by parking in a bad area, or get pinched by parking next to a well known beat.

Do you take them to Motels? Or just a side street, or a parking lot in the back? It seems like daytime action is more prevalent here than back in NY or LA.

I've been frequenting massage places in south florida and trying to get into the escorts and finding some extra friendly clubs.

What I am noticing is a lot of P411 requirements for the escorts which I did not have to really deal with back in NY. So it'll take me some time there.

Streethustler
12-31-15, 11:55
I had a dream with her this morning. She is preggo but can still take a pounding. Told me she's is busier now she got one in oven.Oh yeah at 4 months she has quite a belly and perky nips to match! I textd Noelle about 930p last night and replied "come get me ASAP". She is still be found around westgate. We got back to a secure location. Fed her and it was game time. The BBBJ is always on point then hit that honeyhole. She can def take some dick. She wrapped her on mine and held on tight. Total GFE. Def one of sweetest girls out there. This year I've been lucky to find 5 preggos. I LOVE PREGGOs! I'll be hitting that till she pops.

Karpov
12-31-15, 12:32
Decided to take a ride this morning around 8:30 since I missed out on Noelle last night (you damn mongers are keeping her too busy for me to get in there! J / K, I still get in there), and headed down military to lake worth. Saw Stella up early (didn't feel like a repeat) and saw older Debbie (who is very good, but I have to be in the mood for a lady in her 50's and I wasn't feeling it this morning). Saw nothing else down military so head over to dixie in lake worth and didn't see much either, so start heading north. I was looking for something new, and sometimes the morning brings different girls. Just north of the bridge, I spot a WSW with a decent body walking and texting. I figure you never know so I bust the monger you-Turn and make the pickup on a side street. She hops in and I start driving making chit chat. At this point I start the LEO check and she leans over and starts the BBBJ.

Now, I know some of you are used to this, but everytime this happens to me I am shocked. We didn't discuss anything at all and she gave me a great, slow BBBJ while driving. I prefer to park someplace safe and go that route, but when this happens I try to make the most of it. It's not easy for me to find a way to drive straight hide her body from other drivers and nut all at the same time. She catches everything and I make the loop back to where I picked her up. $20 for the whole show. Her name is Cristen S. , about 5'7" brunette with medium / thin build. She has an interesting history, but I would still repeat.

Bones21
12-31-15, 14:29
Oh yeah at 4 months she has quite a belly and perky nips to match! I textd Noelle about 930p last night and replied "come get me ASAP". She is still be found around westgate. We got back to a secure location. Fed her and it was game time. The BBBJ is always on point then hit that honeyhole. She can def take some dick. She wrapped her on mine and held on tight. Total GFE. Def one of sweetest girls out there. This year I've been lucky to find 5 preggos. I LOVE PREGGOs! I'll be hitting that till she pops.So after hearing all this goodness I decided to find her. The rain had just stopped. I see her at a distance and she had 3 bodyguards LOL on her. I passed by a couple of times but didn't pick her up. I saw another WSW there. She was a bbw girl with a huge ass. For some reason I wanted to pick her up but decided to hold onto my milk and save it for noe. I haven't done a preggo in years. Also jess, the 50, BSW gilf is still around there and got a great mouth. She sounds a little ghetto but she has a great attitude and she is pretty also.

Chris5
12-31-15, 16:21
Oh yeah at 4 months she has quite a belly and perky nips to match! I textd Noelle about 930p last night and replied "come get me ASAP". She is still be found around westgate. We got back to a secure location. Fed her and it was game time. The BBBJ is always on point then hit that honeyhole. She can def take some dick. She wrapped her on mine and held on tight. Total GFE. Def one of sweetest girls out there. This year I've been lucky to find 5 preggos. I LOVE PREGGOs! I'll be hitting that till she pops.StreetHustler where the Noelle pics brother? LOL! Man I got to get back down south this weekend to see Noelle! Preggos are my weakness! Plus Noelle is fine prego or not.

Happy New year's brother.

Chris5.

Chris5
12-31-15, 16:26
Decided to take a ride this morning around 8:30 since I missed out on Noelle last night (you damn mongers are keeping her too busy for me to get in there! J / K, I still get in there), and headed down military to lake worth. Saw Stella up early (didn't feel like a repeat) and saw older Debbie (who is very good, but I have to be in the mood for a lady in her 50's and I wasn't feeling it this morning). Saw nothing else down military so head over to dixie in lake worth and didn't see much either, so start heading north. I was looking for something new, and sometimes the morning brings different girls. Just north of the bridge, I spot a WSW with a decent body walking and texting. I figure you never know so I bust the monger you-Turn and make the pickup on a side street. She hops in and I start driving making chit chat. At this point I start the LEO check and she leans over and starts the BBBJ.

Now, I know some of you are used to this, but everytime this happens to me I am shocked. We didn't discuss anything at all and she gave me a great, slow BBBJ while driving. I prefer to park someplace safe and go that route, but when this happens I try to make the most of it. It's not easy for me to find a way to drive straight hide her body from other drivers and nut all at the same time. She catches everything and I make the loop back to where I picked her up. $20 for the whole show. Her name is Cristen S. , about 5'7" brunette with medium / thin build. She has an interesting history, but I would still repeat.Man this was a nice Post. Cristen is cool people. She definitely has stories to tell! LOL! The BJ while driving is the best!

Chris5.

SantaClaws
01-02-16, 01:05
Just in town for the night, rarely post but a regular lurker of this board. Trying to contribute once in a while. Lots of great info on WPB area. Decided to take my chances on MT since that seems to be the place to go. First pass, saw just one blonde WSW talking with Uncle. Kept on going, obviously. I had noticed the little massage place just north of Sugar Daddies and thought I might stop in there if all else failed. Any info on that one, BTW? Past by it again on the way back up and the open sign was off. Anyway, on my way back down, saw a WSW going the other way. Real thin, short blonde hair, ink everywhere, looked late 20's or so. Spun around, pulled past and then into the side street and into a lot there. She came wandering around, dropped something, bent down to pick it up while checking around the area, and hopped in. I offered her a ride and start pulling out of the lot, she performs the check and asks if all we're doing is a ride. We found one spot which I didn't like, kinda open and I didn't want to be in her first choice spot so we went elsewhere that was a little more secluded. Gave her 2 pictures of Andrew and we got going with a quick CBJ and then CFS. Sadly, nothing worth remembering, didn't even bother with her name let alone digits. Very little enthusiasm and lots of odor, glad everything was covered. Afterwards she asked me to take her through McD's drivethru and then dropped her off at the gas station just south of Publix. Careful out there, saw several uncles hanging out here and there. Happy New Year everyone.

SC.

RjRobot
01-03-16, 10:25
She is hot and fun but she will call you all the time. Here's a pic I got a few months ago.Is this the Nikki who is tall thin with very long halr who sometimes works at Flash.

Karpov
01-04-16, 15:08
Just in town for the night, rarely post but a regular lurker of this board. Trying to contribute once in a while. Lots of great info on WPB area. Decided to take my chances on MT since that seems to be the place to go. First pass, saw just one blonde WSW talking with Uncle. Kept on going, obviously. I had noticed the little massage place just north of Sugar Daddies and thought I might stop in there if all else failed. Any info on that one, BTW? Past by it again on the way back up and the open sign was off. Anyway, on my way back down, saw a WSW going the other way. Real thin, short blonde hair, ink everywhere, looked late 20's or so. Spun around, pulled past and then into the side street and into a lot there. She came wandering around, dropped something, bent down to pick it up while checking around the area, and hopped in. I offered her a ride and start pulling out of the lot, she performs the check and asks if all we're doing is a ride. We found one spot which I didn't like, kinda open and I didn't want to be in her first choice spot so we went elsewhere that was a little more secluded. Gave her 2 pictures of Andrew and we got going with a quick CBJ and then CFS. Sadly, nothing worth remembering, didn't even bother with her name let alone digits. Very little enthusiasm and lots of odor, glad everything was covered. Afterwards she asked me to take her through McD's drivethru and then dropped her off at the gas station just south of Publix. Careful out there, saw several uncles hanging out here and there. Happy New Year everyone.

SC.My guess is you saw Stella. The McD's drive through is a tell tale sign. I just can't repeat with that chick.

SlutLover106
01-04-16, 17:04
Anyone ever have fun with her. She's on broadway in WPB.

Mojorizing
01-05-16, 08:21
Yesterday at 4 pm I'm driving south on MT and Westgate and walking north is this small black chik in her mid 20's. She was wearing yoga pants, boots and a jacket. She looked like a small version of Hally Berry. She was 5' and maybe 100 lbs and pretty big boobs for a small lady. I did a loop and saw her walk into the shopping mall. Any idea who this is?

East561
01-06-16, 13:59
Does anyone have any info on yesterday's arrests of 8 mongers in WPB? It looks like 4 guys around 5-6 pm and another 4 between 10-11 pm.

Member #5534
01-07-16, 01:07
Does anyone have any info on yesterday's arrests of 8 mongers in WPB? It looks like 4 guys around 5-6 pm and another 4 between 10-11 pm.I just checked that, a few more earlier and later or something. I also saw that girl that used to work at one of the massage places in wpb and then posted on BP. I was mongering the other night and I saw her walking on Fed by 14th or something. No shit without a lie I think I counted about 25-30 cars surrounding her trying to pick her up, but that girl was so high that she just kept talking with the guys and walking away. I saw that and bounced, there was no way I was going to get that, too many wolves circling that prey, but it was funny as shit.

Chris5
01-07-16, 06:59
I just checked that, a few more earlier and later or something. I also saw that girl that used to work at one of the massage places in wpb and then posted on BP. I was mongering the other night and I saw her walking on Fed by 14th or something. No shit without a lie I think I counted about 25-30 cars surrounding her trying to pick her up, but that girl was so high that she just kept talking with the guys and walking away. I saw that and bounced, there was no way I was going to get that, too many wolves circling that prey, but it was funny as shit.Now that's funny brother!

Bunch of wolves!

Chris5.

Bones21
01-07-16, 12:12
Did a morning trip yesterday to military and also dixie. It was raining on and off. Saw nothing out there. Ended up leaving and coming back later on. I saw what looked to be rebecca from a distance. I get in to take a closer look and it was her. Gave her a ride and we went far. Caught up on current events and her she disappeared for sometime. She was looking great. Same banging body, nice and thick for her little size, nice c's and booty. All I had was a 2 and a 2 week back up LOL. Been saving it for a quality one LOL. She took her sweet time and caught every bit and kept on suckling till I wanted. She did spit out some as it was way to much and it caught her by surprise. Will be calling her soon as the block is hot and not worth driving around. Be safe outo there gents.

Starting Over2
01-07-16, 16:07
Been my go to girl the last few weeks. She is hurting for business so guys pony up and go see her.

One of the sweetest girls out there and amazing at what she does.

SO2.

GuyLooking
01-07-16, 22:29
Been my go to girl the last few weeks. She is hurting for business so guys pony up and go see her.

One of the sweetest girls out there and amazing at what she does.

SO2.Pm digits if you can numbers I have for her are old thanks.

Streethustler
01-08-16, 12:02
Gents,

Doing my late night stroll decided to drive dixie north, thru broadway. Same-o-same-o on Broadway. Then took the bridge over to RB. I pass blue heron and saw a petite WSW. Drove back around and she was walking in the plaza. It was gigi all fatten-up from her vacation. Thank you palm beach county LOL! Last time a saw gigi was in August looking like a walking dead person at about 83 lbs. She put on 30 lbs and was looking real good. Fresh as a daisy. No need to waste time. Headed back to a secure location for some fun. BBBJ, HJ, FS cg reverse cg. You name it (no greek. If I did she'd never walk again!) - she only been out for a week. Now at a solid 110 lbs. Hopefully she doesn't destroy herself like she did. The vacation did her good. She is in good spirits.

Streethustler
01-08-16, 12:08
At less than 5' and 110 lbs. Def fun size!

Chris5
01-08-16, 13:34
Gents,

Doing my late night stroll decided to drive dixie north, thru broadway. Same-o-same-o on Broadway. Then took the bridge over to RB. I pass blue heron and saw a petite WSW. Drove back around and she was walking in the plaza. It was gigi all fatten-up from her vacation. Thank you palm beach county LOL! Last time a saw gigi was in August looking like a walking dead person at about 83 lbs. She put on 30 lbs and was looking real good. Fresh as a daisy. No need to waste time. Headed back to a secure location for some fun. BBBJ, HJ, FS cg reverse cg. You name it (no greek. If I did she'd never walk again!) - she only been out for a week. Now at a solid 110 lbs. Hopefully she doesn't destroy herself like she did. The vacation did her good. She is in good spirits.Looks great StreetHustler. Glad she's back from vacation. Does she have digits?

Chris5.

Streethustler
01-08-16, 18:05
Looks great StreetHustler. Glad she's back from vacation. Does she have digits?

Chris5.Just PM me.

Bones21
01-09-16, 00:29
No my proudest but damn it I had to bust LOL! I had nothing but time and tools to accomplish my mission. I started the hunt at 8 pm on military. Nothing much except for 2 thick tall blondes. On the first one I looped around the boa and wait around next door at the zone. What do you know, she get into another car right there fml! I drive back north for the second blonde and find her. I get a really good at her and she did not look like a working girls at all. She get closer and I ask if she needs a ride and she said no damn it! Like 30 feet from me a truck is there and tries to pick her up to and nothing. Atleast I didn't feel that bad LOL.

I head over to dixie. Start driving north from lakeworth and all I see are popos everywhere with the light on and a couple just sitting back in a street completely dark looking. Head south and more of them and a crime scene in progress. Head all the way down to the furniture store and I see a girl that possibly looks like nene. I loop around and she gets into another car. Drive around some more, come back for her and she is there again. I can't make a you right there so I pass up and come back. The ***** is gone again fml! Looped around a few more times and never see her again. I finally decide I have had enough and head back going through military north in hopes to maybe see something that catches my eyes.

But I see nothing worthy. As am going north I start making phone calls and sure enough none of them picked up the dam phone! I still go to Westgate in hopes to find one but nothing. Come back south on mil and there ain't shit out. I see a WSW a little older but nice and thick with a fat ass thighs and legs. Fuck it loop around again and meet up and advised her to cross over and I will give her a ride. She gets in and says her name is jess. She says she is 38. We head over to safe spot and talk about how the night is going. I was looking for full service but started with a covered BJ for. 2. She was actually good at it so we agreed on. 10 more and possibly a tip. I bend her over and she has a nice fat butt. I go in and to my surprise she had good pressure. I pounded it for a few m and busted. What a freaking relief. She says she just lost her phone but would have one again in a few days. This night was a 2. 5 h long hunt. But mission accomplished and goods delivered. Be safe out there. Bones out.

LatinKnight2
01-09-16, 03:45
So this guy posted this vid stating she is a 561 girl. Anyone seen her before?

http://xhamster.com/movies/5508311/hooker_needed_to_go_to_rehab_i_just_needed_head_part_27.html

Chris5
01-09-16, 08:26
No my proudest but damn it I had to bust LOL! I had nothing but time and tools to accomplish my mission. I started the hunt at 8 pm on military. Nothing much except for 2 thick tall blondes. On the first one I looped around the boa and wait around next door at the zone. What do you know, she get into another car right there fml! I drive back north for the second blonde and find her. I get a really good at her and she did not look like a working girls at all. She get closer and I ask if she needs a ride and she said no damn it! Like 30 feet from me a truck is there and tries to pick her up to and nothing. Atleast I didn't feel that bad LOL.

I head over to dixie. Start driving north from lakeworth and all I see are popos everywhere with the light on and a couple just sitting back in a street completely dark looking. Head south and more of them and a crime scene in progress. Head all the way down to the furniture store and I see a girl that possibly looks like nene. I loop around and she gets into another car. Drive around some more, come back for her and she is there again. I can't make a you right there so I pass up and come back. The ***** is gone again fml! Looped around a few more times and never see her again. I finally decide I have had enough and head back going through military north in hopes to maybe see something that catches my eyes.

But I see nothing worthy. As am going north I start making phone calls and sure enough none of them picked up the dam phone! I still go to Westgate in hopes to find one but nothing. Come back south on mil and there ain't shit out. I see a WSW a little older but nice and thick with a fat ass thighs and legs. Fuck it loop around again and meet up and advised her to cross over and I will give her a ride. She gets in and says her name is jess. She says she is 38. We head over to safe spot and talk about how the night is going. I was looking for full service but started with a covered BJ for. 2. She was actually good at it so we agreed on. 10 more and possibly a tip. I bend her over and she has a nice fat butt. I go in and to my surprise she had good pressure. I pounded it for a few m and busted. What a freaking relief. She says she just lost her phone but would have one again in a few days. This night was a 2. 5 h long hunt. But mission accomplished and goods delivered. Be safe out there. Bones out.Is this Jesse from the south trail near military and summit? If so you picked up one of the best older chicks out there. Jesse has huge tits and a nice round FAT ass which I've had so many times I lost count. Is this the Jesse you saw bro?

Chris5.

Bones21
01-09-16, 10:04
Is this Jesse from the south trail near military and summit? If so you picked up one of the best older chicks out there. Jesse has huge tits and a nice round FAT ass which I've had so many times I lost count. Is this the Jesse you saw bro?

Chris5.No, this one had small ones. Bee size saggy. South of purdy.

Smenkhare
01-09-16, 10:22
So this guy posted this vid stating she is a 561 girl. Anyone seen her before?

http://xhamster.com/movies/5508311/hooker_needed_to_go_to_rehab_i_just_needed_head_part_27.htmlDon't know her but I do recognize some of the girls from his other videos.

ManArmy
01-09-16, 14:19
So this was my first SW experience, was driving down military and stopped at the McDs on cresthaven got some to go food parked across from Cumberland farms then I see this WSW crossing the street she comes up and asked if I want to give her a ride. She jumps in we go somewhere discreet and she gives me an awesome BBBJ felt great the second she sucking. Cim, she couldn't handle all of it had to spit some out. 30 bucks and done. Her name is Brittany.

Bones21
01-09-16, 23:44
It was a good day! I needed to make up for last nights pick up. I head south on mil and I see this tall thin woman walking north with the corner of my eye. I had some traffic so I was na I will pass. But something told me no and to go for it LOL! I hit a you and wait by the checkers. I call to her but she goes for another car, dammit! She doesn't get and come right over to me and get on. She has a nice body with small bs, nice long thicker legs. I do my check and we are good to go. Says her name is cathy and we just start chatting away. Surprisingly she has a really attitude and tell me how she just good taken for some funds. I tell her am looking for know cleaning and possibly FS if it's really good. We set on a price and look for a nice secluded spot as I was looking to pound away for a bit.

We hop on the back and she starts sucking. She is going nice and deep. I tell to slow down a little cause it feels really good. I go for the FS as the moment is just right. I mount her while she is laying on her back and that puss is completely bald. Let me tell you for her having a few kids that box is nice and tight. I went slowly and she asked if I can go in all the way in as that's the way she likes it. Stayed at it for a few minutes and had to slow down cause it was damn good pussy. Pulled out a few times as I wanted to feel her gripping my head and telling to pound it in her with more speed. This drove me overboard and I busted a few minutes later. I was telling me that normally they don't last that long with her and how good it felt with me. I was in heaven LOL.

She doesn't walk often, and I have never seen her either. She is really clean and doesn't do any candy. She is just going through some hard times and need the extra coin, she has a normal job. I will definitely be seen her next week again In a better setting as I want to be able to relax more put in some good work on that punany. The streets were clear of pops but still be safe out there.

ManArmy
01-10-16, 17:41
So went out today for round 2 after yesterday's success. It's around 330 pm and I'm going driving down the trail just past cresthaven and I see this cute thing walking along the street decide to pull over and pick her up. She tells me her name is Asia, and after all I've read about her on this site I'm think jackpot. We go and park and she starts the BBBJ and it was spectacular I cum she keeps sucking till I'm dry. Give her 40 and drop her off definitely a repeat overall a successful weekend. Stay safe mongers.

Bones21
01-10-16, 23:34
I just got back from another successful hunt. Went south on military and only saw a couple out. One of them had to be on some shit, maybe flakka cause she was wilding out. Came back north and saw cathy walking in the same place where I picked her up last night. Decided to go for it again but had a last minute change as I wanted something a little younger maybe. Kept going north and wasn't seeing anything else. Was going to go home but did a detour to westgate. Drove around a little and there was nothing. As am leaving I see noe walking and hit a hard right LOL. She come over and we go for a ride. Man let me tell you she got a belly. I was ready to go from just knowing that she was preggo LOL.

We get to the back and get comfortable. This girl does everything good. That box was wet just from her sucking me off. I tell her to lay on her back as I want to be gentle with her. I go in nice and slow and hit rock bottom. Am just enjoying her and she is dripping wet. Stopped for a sec as I didn't want to bust just yet LOL. Went back in hitting it harder till I busted. Kept her in missionary the whole time as I wanted her to feel it deep I her. We got done and relax for a little and just talked. Dropped her back off at the usual place and headed home drained. It was a good weekend out. Going to take a little break this week and regain some coins. The night is quiet out there and no traffic nor popos around. Be safe out there.

Starting Over2
01-13-16, 19:15
More of the same fantastic service, BBBJ and FS in the car. 4 months preggo but looks 8 - LOL.

Huge nipples from the pregnancy.

SO2.

Chris5
01-13-16, 20:17
More of the same fantastic service, BBBJ and FS in the car. 4 months preggo but looks 8 - LOL.

SO2.Damm I got to head back to wpb soon to see my girl Noelle. I LOVE preggos!!

Thanks for sharing.

Chris5.

SupaHorny
01-13-16, 22:00

SO2.I have also been seeing Noelle multiple times recently. I am enjoying this ride as long as it lasts, sorry my fellow Mongers I haven't found anything new out there because I am not really looking anymore until Noelle takes another break.

Jed1172
01-14-16, 19:27
Was down near Boca for work and had some time to kill, so decided to head up north a take a stroll around WPB. It was a cool night with some showers so didn't know if I would find anything or not, so what the hell I had nothing better to do. Got in the area and was able to really start seeing the streets and areas reported here in the forum, so if nothing else it was a lesson on the mongering areas. Made a few loops up and down Military and there was nothing out. Saw a few of everyone's favorite Uncle, but not many. Headed over to Westgate and still nothing. Even went as far as heading over to the track and airport area and still nothing. Made way back to Military and nothing. Stopped to get some dinner and while standing in the parking lot I spot a target across the road at a gas station and abandoned strip mall (that's what it looked like) and tried to get her attention. She was hammering away at someone on her cell, so no luck there. Went in got food and chose a window so I could watch her. As I was finishing up dinner, she started heading south on Military so I thought this could work. Get in the car, get through the light and head south and she is gone. Damn! At this point I decide to roundabout and run north and see if I can spot her. Nothing. Well I felt I had wasted enough time so I head south and I see a WSW heading north. I make a you at the next light and cut over into an abandoned restaurant lot and over to the side where she was walking up. She gets to the car, gets in and says my names Jessie and I'll tell you a good area where we can go to be alone. Tell her cool that I can give her a ride. Asked if she's been busy she said not really that the weather had really messed things up. We start to leave and I ask if she has ever worked for the local PD and she immediately drops her top and asks "if I did do you think I could do this? Go ahead and give them a squeeze". Checks over, time to negotiate. She said that it was $25 for BJ and $40 for full sex. I told her lets go with the BJ and we'll see about the other. Get to a relatively empty parking lot at some apartments with good sight lines. Lean the seat back and she jumps on the the and goes to town. Pretty good skills and took direction well. I had her vary it up so I didn't pop to soon. She was down there for a good 20 or so minutes and when I finally let go and popped, she took every bit and then opened the door and spit it out. Was getting late and decided the BJ was enough. Gave her $30 as it took a while and it was slow. Dropped her off at Checker's. She asked if I wanted her #, but I declined. If I'm going to hunt for SW's I'd rather earn it. I'm not down there often enough to establish a regular. Jessie was nice and though she was a little older, she has good skills. May repeat down the road if nothing else materializes. Wasnt able to get much Intel on the other I saw. She was skinny, but looked tall.

SupaHorny
01-14-16, 19:44
So I took a stroll after work today because I didn't have enough time to go visit Noelle. I was headed south on the Trail and saw Asia standing on the sidewalk south of Cresthaven. She was looking good but I saw her to late and drove past her. I hurried and turned into a plaza but it was too far away from her. This was the second time in a week that I missed that cute freckled face. I tried to maneuver but traffic was heavy. Damn, I was too late she got picked up by another Monger. Whoever did the scoop I hope you enjoyed her for both of us. I am still waiting to sample that mouth.

Streethustler
01-15-16, 15:11
Gents,

I was on a mission this early am. Started off with WSW Amanda off of Broadway and 48th. Had fun, nothing special. Had her many times before. Then I had to go out again. This time I found Laura from Boston. Can be found off of dixie and PBL. Skinny WSW nice gap between the legs. Only got a BBBJ. FS not available. She can take my meat, most of it. Loves to stuff it all in there, hold it and work the tongue. Niiiice! I still wasnt done so I hit the trail and run into Brittany. Bangin body. Super duper tight slot. I couldn't get it all in. This my second pick up with her. Kinda grumpy as usual. BBBJ and FS. Fed her and off to sleep she went.

Member #5534
01-15-16, 15:35
Gents,

I was on a mission this early am. Started off with WSW Amanda off of Broadway and 48th. Had fun, nothing special. Had her many times before. Then I had to go out again. This time I found Laura from Boston. Can be found off of dixie and PBL. Skinny WSW nice gap between the legs. Only got a BBBJ. FS not available. She can take my meat, most of it. Loves to stuff it all in there, hold it and work the tongue. Niiiice! I still wasnt done so I hit the trail and run into Brittany. Bangin body. Super duper tight slot. I couldn't get it all in. This my second pick up with her. Kinda grumpy as usual. BBBJ and FS. Fed her and off to sleep she went.Nice find dude!! She looks like she's right up my allie!!

Abe483
01-15-16, 15:54
This week had the pleasure of finding both of theses women. IMHO they are both pleasant, not wrecked, and decent looking. Noelle on Westgate as usual, she is definitely preggo, but I think it just makes her Hornier. She gets so wet. Asia on mt, just south of crescent. She is, like noelle, decent to talk to, and the date can be GFE. Asia I found at 330 pm. Noelle in the noon hour. Thanks for all the reports.

Genghis2
01-16-16, 19:20
Hello gentlemen, I have been reading this forum and have been trying to determine where exactly the strip is in WPB. I know Mil Trail is the go to drive, similar to US1 further south, but what are some of the cross streets I should pay attention to. Pm is ok also, thank you.

ZackChoora
01-17-16, 23:20
Hello gentlemen, I have been reading this forum and have been trying to determine where exactly the strip is in WPB. I know Mil Trail is the go to drive, similar to US1 further south, but what are some of the cross streets I should pay attention to. Pm is ok also, thank you.Try Military Trail from Purdy south to 10th Ave. Thats the place I am only able to find stuff.

Ridge33
01-18-16, 02:06
Hello gentlemen, I have been reading this forum and have been trying to determine where exactly the strip is in WPB. I know Mil Trail is the go to drive, similar to US1 further south, but what are some of the cross streets I should pay attention to. Pm is ok also, thank you.I would say Summit, Purdy, Cresthaven, 10th Ave, Lakewood (where all the dope holes are), and even Lake Worth Rd. You never know who will be out and they all have their favorite spots.

Melvin Smiley
01-18-16, 11:41
Gents,

I was on a mission this early am. Started off with WSW Amanda off of Broadway and 48th. Had fun, nothing special. Had her many times before. Then I had to go out again. This time I found Laura from Boston. Can be found off of dixie and PBL. Skinny WSW nice gap between the legs. Only got a BBBJ. FS not available. She can take my meat, most of it. Loves to stuff it all in there, hold it and work the tongue. Niiiice! I still wasnt done so I hit the trail and run into Brittany. Bangin body. Super duper tight slot. I couldn't get it all in. This my second pick up with her. Kinda grumpy as usual. BBBJ and FS. Fed her and off to sleep she went.Hustler, I tried to PM you but your full! If possible please PM me this girls contact. Thanks bro. Stay safe!

Melvin Smiley
01-18-16, 11:44
Can anyone post a pic of this girl so we know what to look for? Anytime I hit the trail all I'm seeing is older skanky ho 's thanks fellas. Stay safe.

ZackChoora
01-18-16, 21:46
Can someone please share the digits of this beauty? Thanks In advance.