PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19

Mad Hacker
06-09-17, 08:14
Sorry for the bad experience! She was good with me with no hint of any issues. I hate it when something like this happens since it makes honest reporters look bad. Unfortunately even what we thought were good professional providers can turn to the dark side in an instant. They don't seem to realize they have a great opportunity to dig themselves out of whatever bad situation they find themselves in. Again please accept my apology for unintentionally misleading you.Artanis,

It is at this point, I would contact the provider in question and tell her you read about her antics on the internet. I would tell her it is on a national board and she has now cost herself more business than she will ever realize by ripping off MaddMonk. I would also be sure to tell her that she won't be seeing you again either, you would have to be out of your mind to go back there regardless of how good the last date was. Sometime these Hoes are slow learners and we need to help them by explaining the consequences of their actions.

MaddMonk
06-09-17, 14:29
Sorry for the bad experience! She was good with me with no hint of any issues. I hate it when something like this happens since it makes honest reporters look bad. Unfortunately even what we thought were good professional providers can turn to the dark side in an instant. They don't seem to realize they have a great opportunity to dig themselves out of whatever bad situation they find themselves in. Again please accept my apology for unintentionally misleading you.No worries. She may not have had a handler then. That's what the forum is about.

LemerLamb
06-09-17, 19:17
Hey, got a nice bonus from work so looking to have some fun and enjoy myself. Does anyone have any dynamic duos they would recommend? I tried it once back in Virginia but my dream was kind of lackluster. One girl would do a CBJ and the other did a covered doggy. Couldn't get both to do both. Thanks and happy hunting.

Silver3232
06-10-17, 10:29
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-guys-sexy-katalina-back-in-town-786-908-2993/46372407

Saw this one on Thursday. Cuban girl. Very clean nice personality. Great big ass, huge fake tits pretty face. Pics are probably fake, but maybe first one is real. She's probably a real world 7. 5- 8. Didn't mind getting felt up during CBJ, mish, k9 with a great view. Box not tight, but not crazy loose either. Took some hard bargaining to get to. 8.

KoKoLo
06-11-17, 08:48
Who is hitting this?

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blondie-ready-for-some-fun-sexy-lexi/47908710

Hey I'm Lexi. I weigh 130. I have green eyes. I'm very outgoing and down to earth person I'm very understanding and can be open minded to new ideas. Your always promised a great time. Please no drama and immaturity. 786-315-8616.

Poster's age: 22.

Post I'd: 47908710 westpalmbeach.

NotTexMexican
06-11-17, 08:56
Who is hitting this?

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blondie-ready-for-some-fun-sexy-lexi/47908710

Hey I'm Lexi. I weigh 130. I have green eyes. I'm very outgoing and down to earth person I'm very understanding and can be open minded to new ideas. Your always promised a great time. Please no drama and immaturity. 786-315-8616.

Post I'd: 47908710 westpalmbeach.I texted her last week and she was doing outcall or car dates. She wanted 6 (down from 8) for a car date and was going to meet me near 45 and congress, but I opted for Amber / Emily who went to 5 for a BBBJ and CFS car date. She's still on my radar but the cash flow is weak in this one right now. I'll be watching for other mongers' intel as well. Sorry I'm not more help.

Smenkhare
06-11-17, 09:25
Who is hitting this?

Post I'd: 47908710 westpalmbeach.Saw her back in the day when she was 18, called her couple days ago to see what it cost to come to me and she wanted 160 so obviously I passed.

Artanis1915
06-11-17, 15:29
Artanis,

It is at this point, I would contact the provider in question and tell her you read about her antics on the internet. I would tell her it is on a national board and she has now cost herself more business than she will ever realize by ripping off MaddMonk. I would also be sure to tell her that she won't be seeing you again either, you would have to be out of your mind to go back there regardless of how good the last date was. Sometime these Hoes are slow learners and we need to help them by explaining the consequences of their actions.Attempted to reach this provider as you requested, Mad Hacker. Called but no answer so I texted. Related experience of Mad Monk in detail and let her know her misdeeds have been passed on for hundreds of potential clients to see. About 2-3 hours later I received a long response stating she does not even know who I am and I must have texted the wrong person by mistake. She even went so far as to say she is a woman who has a job and has an apartment in Del Ray. Almost sounded like she wanted to make a date. My take from that is if this was true why did she not sound angry as hell that she was confused with a hooker, or just text back 'wrong number' and have a good laugh. Since she looks EXACTLY like her photos it would be easy for Mad Monk to identify her.

In a non-related subject can anyone help me with what does <3 stand for? I don't see it mentioned in any standard abbreviation list, and have seen providers post it in their ads from time to time. Have heard explanations from 'love' 'heart' to 'ball sack' LOL. My hope is that it means '3 options available'. Thanks guys for any help.

TheOldMan
06-12-17, 16:44
Not too many BP girls operating out of this quaint village. One girl won't drive over here because of the cops. But this Old Man stays busy with referrals and eager beavers. Been out of action because I had one stay with me for a little over three weeks. This isn't her but here's a meme with Chrissy for you to enjoy.

THEOLDMAN.

Pbtc1
06-13-17, 13:51
Not too many BP girls operating out of this quaint village. One girl won't drive over here because of the cops. But this Old Man stays busy with referrals and eager beavers. Been out of action because I had one stay with me for a little over three weeks. This isn't her but here's a meme with Chrissy for you to enjoy.

THEOLDMAN.Ha Ha, got to love Tequesta.

Haven't seen Chrissy ads lately, she still around?

Silver3232
06-13-17, 14:18
Met up with this black slim yesterday. Nice young girl, clean, face is eh, but body is real nice. I would guess it's her in the pics. Slim waist with some ass. Best part was a very tight box even with lube. Damage was. 6. she is hanging at Rode way so beware of night activity there.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/freaky-upscale-barbie/49420773

Dash
06-13-17, 19:24
Met up with this black slim yesterday. Nice young girl, clean, face is eh, but body is real nice. I would guess it's her in the pics. Slim waist with some ass. Best part was a very tight box even with lube. Damage was. 6. she is hanging at Rode way so beware of night activity there.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/freaky-upscale-barbie/49420773I appreciate this info, what is interesting is that the damage was "6" and she has "upscale" in her ad. I was dating a young black female now I may have a slight fetish.

Artanis1915
06-13-17, 21:29
Ha Ha, got to love Tequesta.

Haven't seen Chrissy ads lately, she still around?Saw her BP post about 2 weeks ago and texted to say hello. Visited her 4-5 times last summer and fall before she disappeared. She told me she lost her contacts with some type of phone mishap and took my number. Said she had been on hiatis for a while and only saw a few regulars. Told her I would like to see her and we made a date for the next morning. I prefer daytime AM or early afternoon appointments wherever possible. Usually the provider is more fresh and not as rushed. Met her at a clean motel on US 1 in Palm Beach Gardens. Chatted a little, said she had a job and had to be at work after our session. Said she doesn't post much but needed some cash now, even bragging about how good she did the previous night. Told her she charged $ for hh last time but she said she raised fee to $. 2. Normally I would work her down but this time I just said ok. We quickly got undressed and I can tell you she still has that fantastic body. Played a little with those soft perfect D cups then pushed her head to my groin. She began with a slow BBBJ and I asked if she was ready for Greek. She said sure but asked for. 5 extra. Last year she would do it for $. 2 but today it was $. 7 so I passed. Started in mish then took the cover off and busted in her mouth. Thanked her for the ride and she said 'my pleasure' and we both were on our way.

Since then I have seen her post pretty often so maybe the monetary enticement has whet her appetite again. BTW she made no mention of her child and when I asked about her Indian friend she used to double with she was abrubt saying only she doesn't see her. This encounter was mostly to satisfy my curiosity and I would repeat under some circumstances. At this time there are other providers who offer good service at a more reasonable rate of exchange. Happy hunting.

WpbDude
06-13-17, 22:24

THEOLDMAN.Hahahahah, always enjoy your posts sir! Nice pic too.

KoKoLo
06-14-17, 07:49
Saw her BP post about 2 weeks ago and texted to say hello. Visited her 4-5 times last summer and fall before she disappeared. She told me she lost her contacts with some type of phone mishap and took my number. Said she had been on hiatis for a while and only saw a few regulars. Told her I would like to see her and we made a date for the next morning. I prefer daytime AM or early afternoon appointments wherever possible. Usually the provider is more fresh and not as rushed. Met her at a clean motel on US 1 in Palm Beach Gardens. Chatted a little, said she had a job and had to be at work after our session. Said she doesn't post much but needed some cash now, even bragging about how good she did the previous night. Told her she charged $ for hh last time but she said she raised fee to $. 2. Normally I would work her down but this time I just said ok. We quickly got undressed and I can tell you she still has that fantastic body. Played a little with those soft perfect D cups then pushed her head to my groin. She began with a slow BBBJ and I asked if she was ready for Greek. She said sure but asked for. 5 extra. Last year she would do it for $. 2 but today it was $. 7 so I passed. Started in mish then took the cover off and busted in her mouth. Thanked her for the ride and she said 'my pleasure' and we both were on our way.

Since then I have seen her post pretty often so maybe the monetary enticement has whet her appetite again. BTW she made no mention of her child and when I asked about her Indian friend she used to double with she was abrubt saying only she doesn't see her. This encounter was mostly to satisfy my curiosity and I would repeat under some circumstances. At this time there are other providers who offer good service at a more reasonable rate of exchange. Happy hunting.She does have a nice tight box and most definitely increased her rates for the greek ride. I never repeated with her because she was too "business" like. However, with that said, she is a good looking young gal.

BallsOfGod
06-15-17, 14:20
Hey guys, anyone ever seen this girl? Hot but IDK might be fake? Appreciate any help.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-take-control-of-you-i-promise-u-will-leave-relieved/46798570Bump on this one. Anyone experience Victoria?

OliveMan
06-15-17, 23:07
Been tracking this one. Ads are always grouped in the reject section of BP. Presumably because they post too often. I think it is her BF doing this for her and setting up the meets. Anyways, I texted two different times and asked about a Car date, and the minimum was 100 each time, so dropping it for now.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fun-sweet-and-beautiful/48429369

I'm a 24 year old beautiful, classy girl who is always looking for fun. If you'd like me to keep you company let me know and I can come to you. Call or text at 5612401492.

🚫No black men🚫.

🚫No rude men or comments YOU WILL BE BLOCKED!128683;.

Only message if you're serious and available within the hour.

Poster's age: 24.

Location: West Palm Beach, West palm, Jupiter, PBG.I dreamt I took a shot and it was surprisingly good. Not a fan of car dates, in fact I hate them, so I just got BBBJWCIM for 60 Mario coins and we met in an empty parking lot by Southern. She's definitely attractive and pics are accurate. No obvious signs of medicine and great personality. Way better than the terrible experiences I dreamt about last month.

TheOldMan
06-16-17, 07:07
She does have a nice tight box and most definitely increased her rates for the greek ride. I never repeated with her because she was too "business" like. However, with that said, she is a good looking young gal.Before she increased her daily diet of blue tokens, the turnoff to the isle of Greece was not neatly as dear in price but was still warm and tight.

THEOLDMAN.

MaddMonk
06-17-17, 09:20
Attempted to reach this provider as you requested, Mad Hacker. Called but no answer so I texted. Related experience of Mad Monk in detail and let her know her misdeeds have been passed on for hundreds of potential clients to see. About 2-3 hours later I received a long response stating she does not even know who I am and I must have texted the wrong person by mistake. She even went so far as to say she is a woman who has a job and has an apartment in Del Ray. Almost sounded like she wanted to make a date. My take from that is if this was true why did she not sound angry as hell that she was confused with a hooker, or just text back 'wrong number' and have a good laugh. Since she looks EXACTLY like her photos it would be easy for Mad Monk to identify her.

In a non-related subject can anyone help me with what does <3 stand for? I don't see it mentioned in any standard abbreviation list, and have seen providers post it in their ads from time to time. Have heard explanations from 'love' 'heart' to 'ball sack' LOL. My hope is that it means '3 options available'. Thanks guys for any help.

It was definitely her in the photos. 100%. Was even greeted with hug...played it well. If you look at my past reviews, never accused anyone of scamming. this was a first.

Polkeyes
06-20-17, 07:44
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7446-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2958629&viewfull=1#post2958629.

I first saw her first time about a year ago. Fun lady.

She's kinda fallen on some hard times. She's unable to post on BP as she has no credit to get bit coins to post an ad. She asked if I would ask here is anyone would come see her?

Per her request, her number is 561-674-7928.

If her number gets edited, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Thanks.

Bruce1339
06-20-17, 13:40
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7446-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2958629&viewfull=1#post2958629.

She's kinda fallen on some hard times. She's unable to post on BP as she has no credit to get bit coins to post an ad. She asked if I would ask here is anyone would come see her?

Thanks.Went to backpage to search the name Gabby and wowe wowe She's a 9. 5 in my book check it out.

Illest321
06-20-17, 13:52
Any info on this one.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/harper-i-come-to-you-only/50581048

Melvin Smiley
06-20-17, 18:07
Texted her for a quick car date and she quoted 70, obviously I declined. She then quoted 40 for BJ and I replied "no thanks" end of conversation. Most of the BP girls that I see are doing car dates for 60 all inclusive and some as low as 40. Stay safe fellas!

Polkeyes
06-20-17, 19:29
Went to backpage to search the name Gabby and wowe wowe She's a 9. 5 in my book check it out.She's a different Gabby than the one I'm talking about.

MAX357
06-21-17, 14:54
I've been tracking this hottie for 3 months. Started off in Miami and then spent a long time in FL, and occasionally quoted a rate there as low as 60. Was about to pull the trigger when I saw she was 5 10, and despite her looks, I prefer them 5 6 tops. Reading this review confirms, however, that if they are beautiful and young, they usually can't or won't perform.It is nice to know that others have seen and experienced what I have.

For the most part I don't even consider the young ones because they generally can not perform there duties that well.

Performance is much better then looks most of the time for me but I do have my limits.

NotTexMexican
06-21-17, 19:27
Reviewed this little spinner a couple weeks ago and decided to get a quick hit on my lunch break. She easily agrees to 4 coins for a car date with BBBJ and CFS, she's cute and was very clean last visit. Scooped her up today and she's wearing her dress with nothing underneath and ready to go. Hit the spot and start off with BBBJ and some FIV. Everything seems good, so on goes the cover and I have her reverse cowgirl style in the back seat of my truck. I get it going pretty good (she's pretty tight), squeezing her ass cheeks and almost drivin' her between the bucket seats onto the console when she starts with the "oh God," "oh shit!" That only makes me drive harder. First I feel gushing over my johnson as she gets a little louder, and then it hits me! Whatever she had deep inside her flooded all over Mr. Johnson, all over my leather seats and the smell was NOT pleasant! I'm guessing she hadn't done a proper cleaning for a day or two or some monger got to her early in the day with a creampie! She actually apologized for having an orgasm and squirting all over my seats, which was nice, but there's no apologizing for the smell! Fortunately I had a workout towel in the truck, but needless to say that towel hit the trash at the nearest WaWa! She's a nice girl and a decent fuck, but if I repeat she'll be told to clean up first! If you take the plunge, reverse cowgirl and grabbing her ass will send her over the edge. She usually posts in the men seeking women section /.

Dash
06-22-17, 08:35
Reviewed this little spinner a couple weeks ago and decided to get a quick hit on my lunch break. She easily agrees to 4 coins for a car date with BBBJ and CFS, she's cute and was very clean last visit. Scooped her up today and she's wearing her dress with nothing underneath and ready to go. Hit the spot and start off with BBBJ and some FIV. Everything seems good, so on goes the cover and I have her reverse cowgirl style in the back seat of my truck. I get it going pretty good (she's pretty tight), squeezing her ass cheeks and almost drivin' her between the bucket seats onto the console when she starts with the "oh God," "oh shit!" That only makes me drive harder. First I feel gushing over my johnson as she gets a little louder, and then it hits me! Whatever she had deep inside her flooded all over Mr. Johnson, all over my leather seats and the smell was NOT pleasant! I'm guessing she hadn't done a proper cleaning for a day or two or some monger got to her early in the day with a creampie! She actually apologized for having an orgasm and squirting all over my seats, which was nice, but there's no apologizing for the smell! Fortunately I had a workout towel in the truck, but needless to say that towel hit the trash at the nearest WaWa! She's a nice girl and a decent fuck, but if I repeat she'll be told to clean up first! If you take the plunge, reverse cowgirl and grabbing her ass will send her over the edge. She usually posts in the men seeking women section /.That's a hell of a story. I'm always curious how guys can handle "car dates", I would definitely have anxiety. Also interesting that this female seemed to enjoy her "work".

Helper121
06-22-17, 12:26
Reviewed this little spinner a couple weeks ago and decided to get a quick hit on my lunch break. She easily agrees to 4 coins for a car date with BBBJ and CFS, she's cute and was very clean last visit. Scooped her up today and she's wearing her dress with nothing underneath and ready to go. Hit the spot and start off with BBBJ and some FIV. Everything seems good, so on goes the cover and I have her reverse cowgirl style in the back seat of my truck. I get it going pretty good (she's pretty tight), squeezing her ass cheeks and almost drivin' her between the bucket seats onto the console when she starts with the "oh God," "oh shit!" That only makes me drive harder. First I feel gushing over my johnson as she gets a little louder, and then it hits me! Whatever she had deep inside her flooded all over Mr. Johnson, all over my leather seats and the smell was NOT pleasant! I'm guessing she hadn't done a proper cleaning for a day or two or some monger got to her early in the day with a creampie! She actually apologized for having an orgasm and squirting all over my seats, which was nice, but there's no apologizing for the smell! Fortunately I had a workout towel in the truck, but needless to say that towel hit the trash at the nearest WaWa! She's a nice girl and a decent fuck, but if I repeat she'll be told to clean up first! If you take the plunge, reverse cowgirl and grabbing her ass will send her over the edge. She usually posts in the men seeking women section /.You have a link to the Backpage add?

FrankSzoll
06-22-17, 15:30
No video of amber / Emily yet.

For her report price shouldn't be too hard. May give it a shot. Is she still staying in / near Riviera?

No confirmation on Victoria still?

NotTexMexican
06-22-17, 15:43
No video of amber / Emily yet.

For her report price shouldn't be too hard. May give it a shot. Is she still staying in / near Riviera?

No confirmation on Victoria still?Yes, she is still in RB.

Wish I'd gotten video, but without "smellivision" you couldn't truly appreciate it! Just sayin.

BrownSteel89
06-22-17, 23:08
I had a nice dream with this one twice. One car date and the 2nd time for outcall. Car date was. 6 and outcall was. 1. No CW'ing. Tried to upsell during setup. Was really nice and cute. A little skinnier than I thought. Started with CBJ. Acted like she doesn't do bbj so I proceeded to mish after the 3 min CBJ. Very tight and very vocal as she told me to drive it in harder. The 1st few minutes in mish was a struggle til she got really wet. No smell and attitude was good. Initially had a hard time hooking up because she threw up the race card. Claims her BF is black and I think he had something to do with upsell and no bbj. Can't stand these f*g handlers. Won't be repeating with no bbj.

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amber-gorgeous-blonde-lovers-your-new-1-addiction/47952830

Reviewed this little spinner a couple weeks ago and decided to get a quick hit on my lunch break. She easily agrees to 4 coins for a car date with BBBJ and CFS, she's cute and was very clean last visit. Scooped her up today and she's wearing her dress with nothing underneath and ready to go. Hit the spot and start off with BBBJ and some FIV. Everything seems good, so on goes the cover and I have her reverse cowgirl style in the back seat of my truck. I get it going pretty good (she's pretty tight), squeezing her ass cheeks and almost drivin' her between the bucket seats onto the console when she starts with the "oh God," "oh shit!" That only makes me drive harder. First I feel gushing over my johnson as she gets a little louder, and then it hits me! Whatever she had deep inside her flooded all over Mr. Johnson, all over my leather seats and the smell was NOT pleasant! I'm guessing she hadn't done a proper cleaning for a day or two or some monger got to her early in the day with a creampie! She actually apologized for having an orgasm and squirting all over my seats, which was nice, but there's no apologizing for the smell! Fortunately I had a workout towel in the truck, but needless to say that towel hit the trash at the nearest WaWa! She's a nice girl and a decent fuck, but if I repeat she'll be told to clean up first! If you take the plunge, reverse cowgirl and grabbing her ass will send her over the edge. She usually posts in the men seeking women section /.

KoKoLo
06-23-17, 02:03

Thanks.Texted her today and wanted to meet her as I was in the area. However, she was in Pompano because a friend was letting her stay there for a while and she could not stay in Palm Beach affording the hotel rates. I decided that If she comes back, I will set her up at the Notel for a quick draw and plaster chum all over her ass.

UGB12
06-23-17, 17:20
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/someone-say-fetish-a-lady-in-the-street-and-freak-between-the-sheets/49074288

Any info on her? Name Neely?

Melvin Smiley
06-23-17, 20:26
Texted her today and wanted to meet her as I was in the area. However, she was in Pompano because a friend was letting her stay there for a while and she could not stay in Palm Beach affording the hotel rates. I decided that If she comes back, I will set her up at the Notel for a quick draw and plaster chum all over her ass.Hey did you guys discuss rates? I couldn't get her to go lower than $40 for anything.

HasaFlyStrait
06-25-17, 00:17
http://www.companionsreviews.com/reviews/561-454-8399-review.1033597/

Anyone put their penis in this broad?

Hawkeye49
06-25-17, 05:43
http://www.companionsreviews.com/reviews/561-454-8399-review.1033597/

Anyone put their penis in this broad?She's definitely a looker but I'm sensing attitude and drama. I also wouldn't be surprised if management isn't lurking. I hope I'm wrong though.

HasaFlyStrait
06-25-17, 06:35
She's definitely a looker but I'm sensing attitude and drama. I also wouldn't be surprised if management isn't lurking. I hope I'm wrong though.I had a little buzz on and didn't want to drive all the way to PGA where she said she was staying so I didn't see her. I asked her to send me a naked pic to show she's legit and she wouldn't. She did send me a selfie with the time, and date in handwriting. She's real, just don't know if safe. Services are all covered. Got that much info and qv is 100.

She's cute as hell but does look like she's got ghetto flava. LOL.

KoKoLo
06-26-17, 10:05
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-fun-im-ready-your-ready-lets-do-this/56094198

She is quoting a benny for half. Anyone tried her out with some good results?

That apple bottom gets me everytime I open BP.

Michboaterii
06-26-17, 13:50
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hi-this-is-jessica-special-only-today786-603-8648/48401023

Anybody have Intel on this ine?

Silver3232
06-26-17, 15:11
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-fun-im-ready-your-ready-lets-do-this/56094198

That apple bottom gets me everytime I open BP.Everyone was quoting high numbers last night. We got to hold the line and not give in to the 60 girls asking for 100. And the hundo girls asking for 160 or 180.

Artanis1915
06-26-17, 16:53
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hi-this-is-jessica-special-only-today786-603-8648/48401023

Anybody have Intel on this ine?Saw her off Hypoluxo about 2 months ago. Huge ass and rock hard big tits. $ for hh incall. Everything covered and a total rush job. Phone ringing as well as her being a dead fish broke the mood so much that I faked climax and got out as fast as I could. LOL. YMMV but I would not repeat.

KoKoLo
06-26-17, 17:54
Everyone was quoting high numbers last night. We got to hold the line and not give in to the 60 girls asking for 100. And the hundo girls asking for 160 or 180.You damn right bro!

Craven Head
06-26-17, 20:57
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/g-f-e-h-o-t-sexy-sweet-olivia/46702201

She doesn't post often but she sure looks good.

Any feedback?

Artanis1915
06-26-17, 21:47
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/g-f-e-h-o-t-sexy-sweet-olivia/46702201

Any feedback?Have seen her post when BP was open about escorts. At that time she wanted $$$ for hour outcall, no incall available. She could be Marilyn Monroe in her prime and it would be beyond my budget. It would be nice if someone had info on her. Pics sure are enticing.

Also I'm still wondering the meaning of <3.

HopperJd1966
06-26-17, 23:34
I had a little buzz on and didn't want to drive all the way to PGA where she said she was staying so I didn't see her. I asked her to send me a naked pic to show she's legit and she wouldn't. She did send me a selfie with the time, and date in handwriting. She's real, just don't know if safe. Services are all covered. Got that much info and qv is 100.

She's cute as hell but does look like she's got ghetto flava. LOL.Hello, everyone! I have been a reader and member for a while, but have never posted. So I guess I owe you guys a few! Well here is one. Saw this one a few weeks ago and was a waste of money. She does look as good as the pictures, but does not perform. Had to lay across the bed on a sheet and then all she did was lay there with her eyes closed. Bottom line was, I did not even cum. Big disappointment with such a beautiful girl! Has an apartment at the Tennis Tower Apartments.

FootballGuy
06-27-17, 17:25
Saw her off Hypoluxo about 2 months ago. Huge ass and rock hard big tits. $ for hh incall. Everything covered and a total rush job. Phone ringing as well as her being a dead fish broke the mood so much that I faked climax and got out as fast as I could. LOL. YMMV but I would not repeat.Are the pics accurate?

RfdTm
06-27-17, 21:17

That apple bottom gets me everytime I open BP.Not me, but there was a review on here about 2 months ago that said she was good to go.

KoKoLo
06-27-17, 21:56
Not me, but there was a review on here about 2 months ago that said she was good to go.I know, I can have 3 harlots for a benny and enough left over for a "Happy Meal" with a fudge sundae.

Artanis1915
06-28-17, 05:34
Are the pics accurate?Yes pics are accurate.

FrDono
06-28-17, 08:55

Any feedback?Pics of her are the same ad she has used for at least 8-10 yrs.

HasaFlyStrait
06-28-17, 15:38
Hello, everyone! I have been a reader and member for a while, but have never posted. So I guess I owe you guys a few! Well here is one. Saw this one a few weeks ago and was a waste of money. She does look as good as the pictures, but does not perform. Had to lay across the bed on a sheet and then all she did was lay there with her eyes closed. Bottom line was, I did not even cum. Big disappointment with such a beautiful girl! Has an apartment at the Tennis Tower Apartments.Thanks for heads up. I'm glad I didn't waste my dough on her.

MaddMonk
06-28-17, 16:28
Everyone was quoting high numbers last night. We got to hold the line and not give in to the 60 girls asking for 100. And the hundo girls asking for 160 or 180.You could not be more right. We hold all the power. Just say no, they come right down. This problem is less prevalent in Broward: more competition and fewer people giving in. Their survival depends on the hobby. Stand together!

Dash
06-30-17, 09:36
You could not be more right. We hold all the power. Just say no, they come right down. This problem is less prevalent in Broward: more competition and fewer people giving in. Their survival depends on the hobby. Stand together!15+ years ago with a few street females in California I had a black belt in tough negotiation with females. But, they had extreme needs to fulfill, e. G. Crack, meth, etc. I think back and wonder why I even bothered.

Here in Palm Beach I had a 1. Much larger budget for "entertainment" 2. Less desire to get into negotiations 3. Believed that more $ would generate better treatment.

I wonder what is the opinion here of just offering a "Franklin" for however long it takes?

The other situations I have been in were in Australia, China, and Mexico where the price was fixed and non-negotiable but the girls were fantastic. This too was long ago and very infrequent.

I will try out the method today; just bring along Franklin and a few Jacksons in case I offend someone.

As a BP newbie a year ago I would foolishly ask "How much cash should I bring with me?" Not a great negotiation there for sure.

I see the "market" here in this way; girls abound and the ones who have less experience in this "work" don't know that they can get by asking for large sums of money. I have some data. One female I became friends with (no further sexual contact) told me she had some very high payers, e. G. A guy who would pay her a LOT of money for spending a weekend with him, or other guys who would spend 2 Franklins for everything covered relations with her.

However, looking at her very closely she is 1. Less attractive 2. A decade older than the 3 other females I have met from BP here. She believes all sex worker females should be charging what she does.

My adventures from BP lasted just about a month or so since I found a few females here who were like girlfriends but sometimes needed a flat tire fixed, car insurance paid, etc. I'd rather buy her a couple of tires than dinner at The Woods, so I didn't complain.

Silver3232
06-30-17, 10:16
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/westpalmbeach/561-255-4637/9/572170

I text with this one yesterday afternoon. She gives me the 1. 6, I give her the 1 counter and she's good with that. Fellas, she is the girl in the pics. Pretty face, smells great, tall and slim but with a nice ass, perky small tits, smooth flawless skin. I know this is the downer for some if you, but it's all covered. CBJ, mish, dog. But she was very submissive and the view was great. Ended it with a great wheelbarrow pounding. Doggie while holding both arms and letting her have it. No complaints. I will repeat. If you like slim ebonies without the ghetto attitude like I do, this is the one.

FrankSzoll
06-30-17, 11:42
I would have definitely thought tgtbt. So you're saying this is the actual girl in the pics for $100? Wow. She kind of looks like actually 20 year old dancer that came from Atlanta last year started at cheetah and wound up now over at Monroe's primarily day shift- I can't be sure because her face is partially blocked but real similar- and if that's the case this girl is extremely fresh and tight- i would even say a 9+ . SO please eaverybody, we already know her rate, so pleaze nobody pay over 100.
And if anybody else tries her please do report

I text with this one yesterday afternoon. She gives me the 1. 6, I give her the 1 counter and she's good with that. Fellas, she is the girl in the pics. Pretty face, smells great, tall and slim but with a nice ass, perky small tits, smooth flawless skin. I know this is the downer for some if you, but it's all covered. CBJ, mish, dog. But she was very submissive and the view was great. Ended it with a great wheelbarrow pounding. Doggie while holding both arms and letting her have it. No complaints. I will repeat. If you like slim ebonies without the ghetto attitude like I.

Lax Man
06-30-17, 21:24
I would have definitely thought tgtbt. So you're saying this is the actual girl in the pics for $100? Wow. She kind of looks like actually 20 year old dancer that came from Atlanta last year started at cheetah and wound up now over at Monroe's primarily day shift- I can't be sure because her face is partially blocked but real similar- and if that's the case this girl is extremely fresh and tight- i would even say a 9+ . SO please eaverybody, we already know her rate, so pleaze nobody pay over 100.

I text with this one yesterday afternoon. She gives me the 1. 6, I give her the 1 counter and she's good with that. Fellas, she is the girl in the pics. Pretty face, smells great, tall and slim but with a nice ass, perky small tits, smooth flawless skin. I know this is the downer for some if you, but it's all covered. CBJ, mish, dog. But she was very submissive and the view was great. Ended it with a great wheelbarrow pounding. Doggie while holding both arms and letting her have it. No complaints. I will repeat. If you like slim ebonies without the ghetto attitude like I.The weird thing about this is she is listed on Indi with an agency. Is she working outside the agency with the discount?

Silver3232
07-01-17, 00:11
.That 1 was for a qv. It was about 20 minutes. But no rush tho.

Mad Hacker
07-01-17, 06:00
The weird thing about this is she is listed on Indi with an agency. Is she working outside the agency with the discount?If she is with an agency on indi, I doubt she is doing CBJ there also. Most guys on Indi won't go for CBJ. Wonder what's up with that?

TonyTc
07-01-17, 11:00
My adventures from BP lasted just about a month or so since I found a few females here who were like girlfriends but sometimes needed a flat tire fixed, car insurance paid, etc. I'd rather buy her a couple of tires than dinner at The Woods, so I didn't complain.I've had similar experiences with some chicks. Most notable were strippers that I spent $ on in the strip club or bartenders that I friended. We started out as lovers and after sex, the request would come out for a utility bill, phone or gas $. From there, we were more direct and then it was a simple phone call, meet at her place, have sex every way possible, and just leave $ on the dresser.

A few were $50-60 girls, but most were $100. When they upped the ante on me, I'd move on to new talent. Back then, you could get to know girls from the Landing Strip, Mermaid, or Flashdance. There was always someone new to enter the rotation. This was my game plan along with an occasional CL girl and long before BP.

I'm sure many guys have had similar meets with equally great results. I'm more attuned to who is 'in the game' these days than ever before. Thus, my collection of photos and phone numbers of dates has grown. If you have some UTR ladies that you've seen and would like to see some of my special friends, let me know. I'm always up for an exchange of valuable info.

Peace out,

Tony.

Hawkeye49
07-02-17, 06:56
I've had similar experiences with some chicks. Most notable were strippers that I spent $ on in the strip club or bartenders that I friended. We started out as lovers and after sex, the request would come out for a utility bill, phone or gas $. From there, we were more direct and then it was a simple phone call, meet at her place, have sex every way possible, and just leave $ on the dresser.

A few were $50-60 girls, but most were $100. When they upped the ante on me, I'd move on to new talent. Back then, you could get to know girls from the Landing Strip, Mermaid, or Flashdance. There was always someone new to enter the rotation. This was my game plan along with an occasional CL girl and long before BP.

I'm sure many guys have had similar meets with equally great results. I'm more attuned to who is 'in the game' these days than ever before. Thus, my collection of photos and phone numbers of dates has grown. If you have some UTR ladies that you've seen and would like to see some of my special friends, let me know. I'm always up for an exchange of valuable info.

Peace out,

Tony.I find these posts extremely interesting and intriguing. TonyC you have shared your thoughts with me before but what really fascinates me is how the art of the deal transpires. Not knowing how old you are I always assumed you're 30's or 40's which would obviously make you more appealing than and older fella like me. However, my logic goes out the door because I have a friend who's in his early 70's and he's like a magnet for finding UTRs. I call him the Great Persuader! Although, him having a bit more expendable $s doesn't hurt either. And he has the time to develop the relationship.

I'm thinking finding the UTR would be more fun but with my busy schedule finding the time is a problem for me. I have to be spontaneous or pre plan which doesn't work well for sitting at a bar or strip joint to cultivate a friendship and ultimately a deal. Anyway you're my hero for doing what you do!

Dash
07-02-17, 07:59
I've had similar experiences with some chicks. Most notable were strippers that I spent $ on in the strip club or bartenders that I friended. We started out as lovers and after sex, the request would come out for a utility bill, phone or gas $. From there, we were more direct and then it was a simple phone call, meet at her place, have sex every way possible, and just leave $ on the dresser.

Peace out,

Tony.I had luck but I also blew it big time with one and deeply regret my wiseass mouth. A word to the wise; being too annoyed by a female request for money can backfire.

I was introduced to a female by a woman I know "I have a friend you should meet. " Things went well, she evidently was once a "pampered pooch" of some rich dude and yet today maybe wasn't really making any dough. I was fooled because she talked as if she were well off enough, drove a nice car (previous dude gave it to her). She knew about my other younger hotter female who made financial requests because I blabbed to my friend (another word to the wise; blab to guys only).

Anyway, my "new" one was fantastic but she told me she gambled down in Lauderdale, took her dog for grooming, then later asked me for money to fix her hair.

For some reason I was annoyed, but likely it was because I had just spent some dough on another girl for her car insurance so I made a big deal over it.

She resented my being so nasty about the $130 she was requesting, and quickly went out to Dirty Martini or some place similar and now has some rich sugar daddy to take care of her. She sent me a pic of herself on the balcony of some ocean view high rise condo to rub it in my face.

How I met my first one was interesting; I took out her coworker and she bragged about me. Later, a Colombian girl from the same business wrote me an email seeking pay for play. So, if the girls 1. Think you will spend dough 2. Think you have dough 3. Think you are happy giving them dough then they brag to each other. You have females doing your "viral marketing" for you.

The downside is that your mind gets confused because they act sometimes as if you are a boyfriend, they call you boyfriend to their girlfriends sometimes, but they aren't dependable.

TheOldMan
07-02-17, 09:25
I find these posts extremely interesting and intriguing. TonyC you have shared your thoughts with me before but what really fascinates me is how the art of the deal transpires. Not knowing how old you are I always assumed you're 30's or 40's which would obviously make you more appealing than and older fella like me. However, my logic goes out the door because I have a friend who's in his early 70's and he's like a magnet for finding UTRs. I call him the Great Persuader! Although, him having a bit more expendable $s doesn't hurt either. And he has the time to develop the relationship.

I'm thinking finding the UTR would be more fun but with my busy schedule finding the time is a problem for me. I have to be spontaneous or pre plan which doesn't work well for sitting at a bar or strip joint to cultivate a friendship and ultimately a deal. Anyway you're my hero for doing what you do!I'll let Tony speak for himself; he's been a great help to me in developing my monger skills. But I am a quick study and aside from the SAV-A-HOE instinct, I have found that the greatest skill you can obtain is being able to walk away from any deal, pre-arranged or not, if it doesn't go exactly as you want. I recently had a WSW want to stop a BBBJ because of some pre-cum drippage (she thought I had cum and wanted her cash to go see the CandyMan -- I told her she would definitely know when I came). I told her if she wanted to stop, I could drop her right off but NO $. She bitched but quickly resumed the gobbling until the true eruption occured. Another case: had to rescue a UTR but explained that "punishment sex" was the cost of what I went through with her leaving the night prior and now wanting me to pick her up in another town. She agreed but tried to renege once in the car. I stopped abruptly on the side of Northlake and told her to GTFO -- there was NO room for negotiation. Changed her mind and upon returning to my humble abode and getting her to shower and douche and brush her teeth, proceeded to have my way with her. The moral is no matter how badly I might have wanted to have that session with her, I was willing to do without if she changed the situation to "on her terms". No way, Jose.

THEOLDMAN.

TonyTc
07-02-17, 10:03
I find these posts extremely interesting and intriguing. TonyC you have shared your thoughts with me before but what really fascinates me is how the art of the deal transpires. Not knowing how old you are I always assumed you're 30's or 40's which would obviously make you more appealing than and older fella like me. However, my logic goes out the door because I have a friend who's in his early 70's and he's like a magnet for finding UTRs. I call him the Great Persuader! Although, him having a bit more expendable $s doesn't hurt either. And he has the time to develop the relationship.

I'm thinking finding the UTR would be more fun but with my busy schedule finding the time is a problem for me. I have to be spontaneous or pre plan which doesn't work well for sitting at a bar or strip joint to cultivate a friendship and ultimately a deal. Anyway you're my hero for doing what you do!Thank you for the kind words, my friend. Unfortunately, I'm well past 30-40 and officially a senior, but with that comes experience.

The old Landing Strip was a great biker bar and a veritable brothel, just like Flash. But some guys would just strike out because they had no game, no confidence, or money.

It's hard to enjoy our hobby without the $. I went through a stage where I would go through BP girls every week and paid the $ to $$. 5 for anyone that struck my fancy. That can get expensive and when you do find someone that you want to repeat, you're going to still be paying close to retail and won't get a discount until you become a regular.

But after finding this site, I've enjoyed the 'game' trying to find quality girls at a more moderate price. I was spoiled early on as the first 5-6 SWers I found were excellent. But, the more hunting I did, I also found the dregs of the street. Believe me, I've picked up my share of nasty ones and wished the hell I never did. So, I'd do the deed then go on my way feeling bad that I'd lowered myself to such a pitiful level. Then, I wised up and wouldn't let them in the car until I decided they'd be worth the $. And, if my initial instinct was wrong, I'd then find a reason to drop them off even if I had to give them a little $ for the mixup.

But the best part is sharing info when a new girl comes to town. These girls don't know anyone and have to walk which can be dangerous. If you find a really nice chick, please share her name, number, and photo with us. They'll certainly appreciate it and you can ask them to return the favor to you. I've gotten some great referrals from our SWer friends and in turn shared that info with guys on the board. Gentlemen, let's keep the intel flowing so we can all enjoy fresh new talent.

Peace out, Tony.

Artanis1915
07-02-17, 14:31
I had luck but I also blew it big time with one and deeply regret my wiseass mouth. A word to the wise; being too annoyed by a female request for money can backfire.

I was introduced to a female by a woman I know "I have a friend you should meet. " Things went well, she evidently was once a "pampered pooch" of some rich dude and yet today maybe wasn't really making any dough. I was fooled because she talked as if she were well off enough, drove a nice car (previous dude gave it to her). She knew about my other younger hotter female who made financial requests because I blabbed to my friend (another word to the wise; blab to guys only).

Anyway, my "new" one was fantastic but she told me she gambled down in Lauderdale, took her dog for grooming, then later asked me for money to fix her hair.

For some reason I was annoyed, but likely it was because I had just spent some dough on another girl for her car insurance so I made a big deal over it.

She resented my being so nasty about the $130 she was requesting, and quickly went out to Dirty Martini or some place similar and now has some rich sugar daddy to take care of her. She sent me a pic of herself on the balcony of some ocean view high rise condo to rub it in my face.

How I met my first one was interesting; I took out her coworker and she bragged about me. Later, a Colombian girl from the same business wrote me an email seeking pay for play. So, if the girls 1. Think you will spend dough 2. Think you have dough 3. Think you are happy giving them dough then they brag to each other. You have females doing your "viral marketing" for you.

The downside is that your mind gets confused because they act sometimes as if you are a boyfriend, they call you boyfriend to their girlfriends sometimes, but they aren't dependable.Through trial and error I have found out that even though these individuals can be a PIA they almost all (not all but most) are very suceptable to a kind word. When I find one who quotes me a figure which seems way out of line I find a good negotiation tip is to immediately complement the provider by saying " I'm sure you are well worth that figure but I really can"t afford that right now. " In many (but not all) cases she will say 'what do you have to work with?' My suggestion is to say you are not in the habit of lowballing someone and are a little embarrassed to even give her a figure. At that point feel her out by reluctantly giving her a figure and let her make the decision. Keep about a Jackson in reserve in case you need to up the ante as a last resort. I find it useless to get upset with these people. Keep in mind they get plenty of sh. T from handlers, boyfriends and inconsiderate mongers. My best accomplishment was to get a provider from $. 6 down to. 5 a couple months ago.

Maybe some of you remember this David Letterman anecdote from shortly after he retired. While doing a Q and A on a college campus he was asked "What is the single most important thing you have learned in life?" Instead of replying with some philosophic academic bullsh. T he simply said "treat a lady like a ***** and a ***** like a lady" and was roundly booed. My point is that today's young guys for the most part are either super poussy beta males or Clumsy bull in the China shop types. That is why most of the providers you meet will tell you they prefer you over the young guys. (This is also true for the women in civilian life.) Let us know your experience.

Aside to Dash: I was appreciative mongering and your worldwide experiences. About maybe a year ago you reviewed a Blonde Cubana whose post always began with 'disponable llamame' There are several blonde latinas posting now and I am curious if you could see if she is one of them. Thanks.

LemerLamb
07-02-17, 19:37
Anyone have any experience with this busty blonde?

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-body-luxury-therapy-my-private-place/46176251

FrankSzoll
07-03-17, 11:55
Anyone else have experience with this one?

This one could be a sizzler.

Pbtc1
07-03-17, 12:48
Thank you for the kind words, my friend. Unfortunately, I'm well past 30-40 and officially a senior, but with that comes experience.

The old Landing Strip was a great biker bar and a veritable brothel, just like Flash. But some guys would just strike out because they had no game, no confidence, or money.

LOL, we must have lead parallel lives. Between LS, Maid and others we probably crossed paths more than once in the Golden Age of stripclubbing.

Ah the memories.

LakeBird863
07-03-17, 16:14
I'm have back issues and want to get off. Looking for a massage with HE and or BJ from a mature Lmt or someone with great hands. Prefer older-40's up with nice curves. Happy to privately share a couple that I have seen. Boca-Delray-boynton best. Thanks.

KoKoLo
07-03-17, 21:25
I'm have back issues and want to get off. Looking for a massage with HE and or BJ from a mature Lmt or someone with great hands. Prefer older-40's up with nice curves. Happy to privately share a couple that I have seen. Boca-Delray-boynton best. Thanks.Lizzie usually practices in the Hobe Sound area but has been known to travel to the Boca / Deerfield area. She is a LMT and a great provider. I have seen her a few times.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/some-like-it-Hot-beautiful-desirable-natural-36dd-Hot-blonde-M-ilf-videos/52641843

Also, in the Boca / Delray area this BBW has been known to give some great head and a nice massage. I met her at a gathering before and she is very easy on the eyes to look at. Big gal too and I hear she can take a serious pounding in all holes.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-seductive-brunette-top-rated-and-reviewed-ready-for-fun-561-336-5603/46132587

FrankSzoll
07-04-17, 00:19
Umfortunately she is saying she only wants to do her incall, rats.

Anybody know differently.

Hawkeye49
07-04-17, 05:12
Lizzie usually practices in the Hobe Sound area but has been known to travel to the Boca / Deerfield area. She is a LMT and a great provider. I have seen her a few times.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/some-like-it-Hot-beautiful-desirable-natural-36dd-Hot-blonde-M-ilf-videos/52641843

Also, in the Boca / Delray area this BBW has been known to give some great head and a nice massage. I met her at a gathering before and she is very easy on the eyes to look at. Big gal too and I hear she can take a serious pounding in all holes.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-seductive-brunette-top-rated-and-reviewed-ready-for-fun-561-336-5603/46132587She will rock your world and is a great kisser!

TheNewGuy70
07-05-17, 00:13
Had a dream about this cute one a couple of days back. Easy set up. Pics are legit. BBBJCIM. Originally asked for $ but got it down to .6. Great skills and very pretty and cool girl.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-fun-and-beautiful/47852245

Realizniguhnit
07-05-17, 03:13

I'm thinking finding the UTR would be more fun but with my busy schedule finding the time is a problem for me. I have to be spontaneous or pre plan which doesn't work well for sitting at a bar or strip joint to cultivate a friendship and ultimately a deal. Anyway you're my hero for doing what you do!Its not as hard for older guys to find UTR's If anything sometimes it can be easier to pick them up for you then us younger guys only thing is you have to be outgoing and very social like my dad for instance, who's near 70 I call him crazy but always speaks to whatever he thinks looks good and not afraid to get turned down and has hit home runs with younger UTRs many many times. If your not the vocal type next best thing for you is to get on the sites like POF, SA or Tinder or one of the others where UTR's are abound but you may have to do a bit of a search. If that doesn't work, strip clubs.

TonyTc
07-06-17, 12:44
Had a dream about this cute one a couple of days back. Easy set up. Pics are legit. BBBJCIM. Originally asked for $ but got it down to .6. Great skills and very pretty and cool girl.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-fun-and-beautiful/47852245Did you enjoy FS? Does she have an incall?

Thanks, Tony.

TonyTc
07-06-17, 14:11

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-fun-and-beautiful/47852245Did you enjoy FS? Does she have an incall?

Thanks, Tony.

DeathStarNick
07-06-17, 14:42
This is about Jessica I made a review about the sewer she had below her pants a while ago, was wondering why she's still in our city trying to kill the fellow mongers with her smelly pussy. Smh.

Don't WASTE YOUR TIME FELLAS THERES WAY MUCH BETTER FISH IN THE SEA.

Her ad /.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hi-this-is-jessica-786-603-8648-i-have-special-today/48401023

FootballGuy
07-06-17, 20:16
This is about Jessica I made a review about the sewer she had below her pants a while ago, was wondering why she's still in our city trying to kill the fellow mongers with her smelly pussy. Smh.

Her ad /.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hi-this-is-jessica-786-603-8648-i-have-special-today/48401023Cause she looks pretty damn hot in those pics.

KoKoLo
07-06-17, 22:25

Her ad /.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hi-this-is-jessica-786-603-8648-i-have-special-today/48401023A fishy smell in the vagina is not healthy. It could be related to a bacterial vaginosis, a chlamydial or gonococcal infection.

NotTexMexican
07-07-17, 00:54
Had a dream with this one tonight. She's very close to my location, so I've been watching her. Since the old lady was out of town I decided to give it a shot about 11 pm and texted her. She's available and agrees to 6 Mario coins for hhr. Get to her place, which is in a good area and very safe. Definitely the girl in the pics and pretty attractive as BP girls go. Tall, skinny, small breasts and very pleasant personality. We small talk awhile and she makes it pretty obvious she's looking to get regulars. Let's me know almost everything is on the table, including Greek, COF, water works (not my thing) as long as she has advance notice and the $ is agreed upon. Long story short, she makes me feel comfortable and seems willing to negotiate and to please! Get naked and start with BBBJ. Her skills are noteworthy and she can definitely DT! I'm not huge, but I curve in an odd way and that was no problem whatsoever! She's working it pretty good for a few minutes and when I tell her I need to fuck her, she says "I'm out of condoms. " Dealbreaker? No, "I'm clean" she says so "let's fuck!" Cowgirl, doggie, reverse cowgirl, and finally mish with an explosion all over those sweet little titties. Offers me water and a towel afterwards and it's all good.

I've had better, and most certainly I've had worse, but BBBJ and BBFS for 6 coins? C'Mon. Man! YMMV, but I'll for sure repeat because I want to sample the Greek side of the menu. I think that can be had for a reasonable price as she seems willing to please and to negotiate. If anyone decides to take the plunge, don't overpay please! Too many of these girls are overpricing as it is and if we can keep a decent looking girl with skills and an open menu at "early bird prices" we need to monger on! If the link doesn't work, just search Alexa in the BP bar and she should show up.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-sweet-blonde-curly-hair-blue-eyed-angel-is-ready-for-some-time-with-someone-to-give/57697438

Popman
07-07-17, 05:21
Met this spinner recently. Out of ny, so she says. Probably not around long. Asks 80 qv but settled 60. Was sleepy and was terrible with CBJ so went to mish and dog and that was much better. Won't repeat, even if she does stick around. Nice enough, but CBJ deal breaker. Has 2 ads up with 2 numbers:

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/taste-this-kitty-katt/56571088

🍭 Let me Be Your ya addiction 🍭.

I do what your girl don't I'm young sweet and flexible with a very 💦128166;128166;128166;128068;128069;128573; So give me a call to heat up your night. 420 friendly.

🚫128683;DRAMA FREE 🚫128683;.

☎ Text me (321) 405-6517 serious inquires only. No block calls 👈.

407) 986-9187.

Popman
07-07-17, 05:30
Thought these pics were fake but I think they are real. She's a south Florida traveler it seems. Curious if anyone met her and would give thumbs up.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/model-figured-brunette-avail-now/53636453

ExxotiiC🌴128166;127800; the perfect combination of sultry vixen & girl next door💦128076;127872; ❥9989;Soft skin👅 nice thighs, sparkling bedroom eyes, beautiful lips nice Booty👌128525; an amazing petite sunkissed figure NO DRAMA⚠Independent👌128521; 💦128175;% Discreet🏡128703; 💟 REAL 🎀 I LOVE to have fun😍128048;10084;& You will too😉128139; sweet but naughty Guaranteed✌ Leave Your Mouth👅 Watering💦 For More. Don't settle for fakes baby😍128521;128129; 😍128538; V. I. P EXPERIENCE💦128536;128142;Availble Day / Night Baby Call Anytime Savannah 561 574 0988.

NO PIC SWAPS I USE REAL PHOTOS Mutual touch body rub available👐.

KoKoLo
07-07-17, 07:03
Had a dream with this one tonight. She's very close to my location, so I've been watching her. Since the old lady was out of town I decided to give it a shot about 11 pm and texted her. She's available and agrees to 6 Mario coins for hhr. Get to her place, which is in a good area and very safe. Definitely the girl in the pics and pretty attractive as BP girls go. Tall, skinny, small breasts and very pleasant personality. We small talk awhile and she makes it pretty obvious she's looking to get regulars. Let's me know almost everything is on the table, including Greek, COF, water works (not my thing) as long as she has advance notice and the $ is agreed upon. Long story short, she makes me feel comfortable and seems willing to negotiate and to please! Get naked and start with BBBJ. Her skills are noteworthy and she can definitely DT! I'm not huge, but I curve in an odd way and that was no problem whatsoever! She's working it pretty good for a few minutes and when I tell her I need to fuck her, she says "I'm out of condoms. " Dealbreaker? No, "I'm clean" she says so "let's fuck!" Cowgirl, doggie, reverse cowgirl, and finally mish with an explosion all over those sweet little titties. Offers me water and a towel afterwards and it's all good.

I've had better, and most certainly I've had worse, but BBBJ and BBFS for 6 coins? C'Mon. Man! YMMV, but I'll for sure repeat because I want to sample the Greek side of the menu. I think that can be had for a reasonable price as she seems willing to please and to negotiate. If anyone decides to take the plunge, don't overpay please! Too many of these girls are overpricing as it is and if we can keep a decent looking girl with skills and an open menu at "early bird prices" we need to monger on! If the link doesn't work, just search Alexa in the BP bar and she should show up.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-sweet-blonde-curly-hair-blue-eyed-angel-is-ready-for-some-time-with-someone-to-give/57697438Her greek cuisine is exquisite and rather tasty, give it a try my friend.

Piquant
07-07-17, 14:01
She has been traveling with a friend who I am interested in. They sent me this picture this morning offering doubles for 300 for 30.

Thought these pics were fake but I think they are real. She's a south Florida traveler it seems. Curious if anyone met her and would give thumbs up.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/model-figured-brunette-avail-now/53636453

ExxotiiC🌴128166;127800; the perfect combination of sultry vixen & girl next door💦128076;127872; ❥9989;Soft skin👅 nice thighs, sparkling bedroom eyes, beautiful lips nice Booty👌128525; an amazing petite sunkissed figure NO DRAMA⚠Independent👌128521; 💦128175;% Discreet🏡128703; 💟 REAL 🎀 I LOVE to have fun😍128048;10084;& You will too😉128139; sweet but naughty Guaranteed✌ Leave Your Mouth👅 Watering💦 For More. Don't settle for fakes baby😍128521;128129; 😍128538; V. I. P EXPERIENCE💦128536;128142;Availble Day / Night Baby Call Anytime Savannah 561 574 0988.

NO PIC SWAPS I USE REAL PHOTOS Mutual touch body rub available👐.

TheNewGuy70
07-07-17, 15:28
Did you enjoy FS? Does she have an incall?

Thanks, Tony.Idk if she has in call. Originally planned for a car date but only had time for bbjcim. Answers quickly to text and call.

Dreaming
07-07-17, 17:17

Thanks, Tony.There was a post previously on her, as I recall it would have made me. Pass. It was also with a photo showing her little boyfriend.

Popman
07-07-17, 18:28

Thanks, Tony.Tony. I asked her on two separate occasions a month apart and the answer was a no.

BoatMan76
07-08-17, 00:53
Her greek cuisine is exquisite and rather tasty, give it a try my friend.Very good at what she does. She is not a clock watcher I will be going back tomorrow. I left deep creampies in both holes for $120.

Nats53
07-10-17, 17:51
I was down in WPB for a long weekend in late June. After several calls went unanswered I called Destiny and she picked up on the second ring. She was also close to my hotel.

She lives in a safe place just off Northridge. Price point was right for me - 30 min for. 80. She is older than advertised, but still in her early 30's. Looks are average, not a spinner.

She has had no children and is fairly tight. She enjoys conversation and won't rush you out. I ended up seeing her twice in 3 days because her head game is excellent.

Covered FS, but hatless for headache relief. She takes direction well and will take your stick to the root. She said many of her appointments come just for her head game.

I know she doesn't advertise her head service, but it is there. She is new to this game so be nice gentlemen.

Hi I'm Destiny♥ I am a beautiful THICK 5'6 & PRETTY😘128171;128155; who wants YOU as a regular! Lets turn up the heat 🔥 on your day / night!! 🌙.

👄 You'll LOVE Spending Some Time With Me! 💙128154;128155; I Have Gorgeous Features & a tight wet 🐱 ready for you 😜128536;128536; imma freak but I am formost PROFESSIONAL & CLASSY😉.

👄Very Discreet.

👄Non rush service.

👄Available 24/7.

👄I'm always fresh, showered & clean like pics 🚿.

👄Reg Full Service.

👑Soft skin.

👑Beautiful smile 😀.

👑Looks EVEN BETTER in person 😉.

Cum find out yourself 😘.

Give me a call / text anytime. 😜 I hope to hear from you & set a playdate w / this Italian beauty. 561-231-0539.

Dorian123
07-11-17, 10:52
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/my-needs-some-affection-anybody-want-to-help-a-gal-out-me-asap/47965757

DogGit561
07-11-17, 11:31
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/westpalmbeach/561-507-4934/1/579731

Any reviews for this one?

Smenkhare
07-11-17, 12:26
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/my-needs-some-affection-anybody-want-to-help-a-gal-out-me-asap/47965757Stay away there was a recent report that she pulled a knife on a monger in his car!!

Member #5732
07-11-17, 12:28
Anyone able to share any info on these? Thanks.

1) http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/westpalmbeach/561-666-0386/1/579235.

2) http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/westpalmbeach/702-250-0245/1/580237.

3) http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/westpalmbeach/561-231-1499/1/580230.

Pbtc1
07-11-17, 13:19
Stay away there was a recent report that she pulled a knife on a monger in his car!!"Party friendly" and especially "up all night" are 2 catch phrases that immediately disqualify a prospect for me.

Michboaterii
07-11-17, 13:32
I see her on the street all time on Dixie and Federal from 17th to 12th. Usually very strung out.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/my-needs-some-affection-anybody-want-to-help-a-gal-out-me-asap/47965757

HoundDawgg
07-11-17, 14:07
Great girl. Very comfortable to be with. No complaints and not a lot of boundaries. A keeper for sure and great service for the coin.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-sweet-blonde-curly-hair-blue-eyed-angel-is-ready-for-some-time-with-someone-to-give/57697438

Sleeper 100
07-11-17, 14:14
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/my-needs-some-affection-anybody-want-to-help-a-gal-out-me-asap/47965757Stay away from this, she is nasty, scans everywhere, and mentally unstable.

Melvin Smiley
07-11-17, 14:20
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/my-needs-some-affection-anybody-want-to-help-a-gal-out-me-asap/47965757Def not a spinner, big body all out of whack! Also full of scabs and grimy as fuck, I prob wouldn't even fuck her if it was free IMO.

Dorian123
07-11-17, 15:30
Stay away from this, she is nasty, scans everywhere, and mentally unstable.Def appreciate the info.

CzarSald
07-11-17, 16:53
Any info on this one.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-and-ready-to-please/56862598

Sucker555
07-11-17, 19:06
I see this creature walking on dixie and lantana. Looks way worst in person. Be warned.

Thats her. New ads have popped up recently. The number is constantly changing.

Stay away from this, she is nasty, scans everywhere, and mentally unstable.

Tz331
07-11-17, 19:39
Great girl. Very comfortable to be with. No complaints and not a lot of boundaries. A keeper for sure and great service for the coin.Where is her incall located, and is there obvious management around?

KoKoLo
07-12-17, 06:07
Where is her incall located, and is there obvious management around?Nice neighborhood, clean incall, she is not managed.

Silver3232
07-12-17, 10:05
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/westpalmbeach/561-507-4934/1/579731

Any reviews for this one?This one tried to get her boy to rob a fellow mongerer out at a house in Royal Palm Beach. Don't know all the details, but sounded like it wasn't worth the risk.

HoundDawgg
07-12-17, 11:14
I second that.

Nice neighborhood, clean incall, she is not managed.

KoKoLo
07-12-17, 21:40
Where is her incall located, and is there obvious management around?

Nice neighborhood, clean incall, she is not managed.

I second that.And she can fuck like a mad woman.

EricRodriguez7
07-12-17, 22:10
WOW just met this chick. What a Gorgeous woman she is definitely not fake looks way hotter in person in my opinion her pics don't do her justice. Thought her Ad was fake for sure. Asked for pics but she said she was uncomfortable with that so I added her on her snapchat soon as I messaged her on snapchat I was amazed by how beautiful her face was she has gorgeous Hazel eyes and big juicy lips. Hard to get her over the phone but once I got her over phone she was very sweet. Once we hung up we texted. She asks alot of questions I guess she had bad experiences with robbers and such but once I answered all her questions she gave me her address she was very nervous so it was like a step by step thing just to get to her door which kind of made me nervous LOL. Once I calmed her nerves and she opened the door was in shock by her sexy curvy body and gorgeous face. Too hot for backpage in my opinion she should be a model! She's very tall big boobs big round firm ass long legs her thick thighs were sexy asf! Smoking hot chick. Definitely worth it!! She only fucks with condom as well as BJ. Her head game is fucking awesome best head I've ever had! I've gotten head from girls without condom and it wasn't even close to as good as well as hers! Deepthroat gag reflex is amazing fuckkkkk she made me almost bust and I was wearing a condom! Doggystlye is excellent missionary and reverse cowgirl. Their was no rush. I wanted 15 minutes but her service was so great I gave her a tip and paid for the hour! Her name is Rosa and she's Brazilian tall and lives in New Haven CT. I'm definitely going to be a weekly regular. ROSA definitely exceeded my expectations! Plus she has great hospitality makes me feel like she enjoyed herself as much as I did. Worth every penny!

http://newhaven.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fire-bomb-sexy-babe/16890263

Hawkeye49
07-13-17, 05:46
I see a few gents get around this area since lately there's be a lot said about Alexa. I'm also in the area quite often. How about these two ladies, one mature the other young.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/palmbeachbaby/58514863 Palm Beach Baby.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-and-hot/50408433

NotTexMexican
07-13-17, 09:43
I see a few gents get around this area since lately there's be a lot said about Alexa. I'm also in the area quite often. How about these two ladies, one mature the other young.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/palmbeachbaby/58514863 Palm Beach Baby.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-and-hot/50408433There have been a couple of reviews on Palmbeachbaby that are mixed, but I haven't partaken. Reviews indicated her performance was not "enthusiastic. " She looks cute, but it appears she used to be heavier and lost weight. I'm interested due to her proximity to me, but I'd like more monger input also.

The other is out of my age preference. If I want a middle aged woman, I'll do my wife! LOL.

DeathStarNick
07-13-17, 16:22
Why are they flooding the escort section with body rubs smh I'm getting tired of this and can't find any prospects because of these assholes.

KoKoLo
07-13-17, 18:29

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-and-hot/50408433Palm beach baby. One benny for half hour of fun, no anal, covered everything, out in loxahatchee and soon to move to a condo off RPB BLVD.

Granny. Quoted me 150 for 1/2 so I declined cause 150 gets me lots of miles on the trail and then some.

MrJoes
07-14-17, 19:16

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-and-hot/50408433Palm Beach Baby is hiding some major damage to her mid section in the pics, and I'm sure she's been sucked dry above. I'm on the fence about Alexa, but we'll see. Sounds like the mongers here are putting her through some workouts.

Raider1687
07-15-17, 01:40
Just wanted to let you guys know this Columbus girl is legit. She has INCRRDIBLE tits. Incredible!! She is very reliable, but also a tad "out there", but OMG her tits. Wish she was still in Columbus.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/moan-monday/58206428

HoundDawgg
07-16-17, 23:50
Any additional info on this one. Ad is pretty sparse. Rate, rules, etc. ?

Just wanted to let you guys know this Columbus girl is legit. She has INCRRDIBLE tits. Incredible!! She is very reliable, but also a tad "out there", but OMG her tits. Wish she was still in Columbus.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/moan-monday/58206428

Melvin Smiley
07-17-17, 09:50

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/moan-monday/58206428When I hit her up she quoted me 150 Hh is that normal??

HoundDawgg
07-17-17, 12:56
Gps? That's big coin there. Looks good but not for that.

When I hit her up she quoted me 150 Hh is that normal??

Pbtc1
07-18-17, 12:57
Gps? That's big coin there. Looks good but not for that.Yeah, she might get that up north but this is SoFla. In the off season.

UGB12
07-18-17, 14:28
For those of you who do outcalls, this isn't a local story but beware how women might be secretly communicating with their pimps / manager / whatever while they're in your house and you don't know it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4707884/California-rapper-40-Glocc-arrested-prostitution-bust.html

After cops arrested the woman, they 'noticed a Bluetooth headset around her neck with a live call on the phone', according to TMZ.

Craven Head
07-18-17, 17:15
For those of you who do outcalls, this isn't a local story but beware how women might be secretly communicating with their pimps / manager / whatever while they're in your house and you don't know it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4707884/California-rapper-40-Glocc-arrested-prostitution-bust.htmlI would only consider an outcall if the girl drove herself.

And never let them out of sight once in the house. Hide any valuables too.

KoKoLo
07-19-17, 00:02
I would only consider an outcall if the girl drove herself.

And never let them out of sight once in the house. Hide any valuables too.I learned my lessons the hard way after loosing valuables two times and I no longer trust these harlots a damn bit!

Sflbangin
07-20-17, 12:01
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-kim-sexy-exotic-discrete-clean-no-rush/59428268 another that wanted 100 for a CAR QV. Are they all getting insane.

Viking561
07-20-17, 16:27
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/back-and-ready-to-play-baby-call-me-now/52448548

Bruce1339
07-20-17, 16:51
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-kim-sexy-exotic-discrete-clean-no-rush/59428268 another that wanted 100 for a CAR QV. Are they all getting insane.Food is expensive and judging from her petite almost skinning frame business at those prices got to be a little few and far between and someone needs to feed this woman. That said she is beautiful but I much prefer a set of thick thighs to hug while a huge ass sits on face.

Popman
07-20-17, 17:00
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-kim-sexy-exotic-discrete-clean-no-rush/59428268 another that wanted 100 for a CAR QV. Are they all getting insane.She was down in Fort Laud a couple days ago. Also quoted 100 for an OC. I said I would get a room, but only if she accepted 150 for an hour and a half. No reply.

Sticking to her silicone guns!

HasaFlyStrait
07-21-17, 00:29
Kat.

Been texting with her. She even sent me a topless shot. Just wondering if anyone one you perverts had her yet? Looks good in pics. I may try her but want feedback first.

50 head, 80 hh, 130 h is what I was quoted.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-to-gardens/58254583

TapaJer305
07-21-17, 14:55
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/westpalmbeach/561-412-3343/2/587033

MAX357
07-21-17, 19:56
Kat.

Been texting with her. She even sent me a topless shot. Just wondering if anyone one you perverts had her yet? Looks good in pics. I may try her but want feedback first.

50 head, 80 hh, 130 h is what I was quoted.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-to-gardens/58254583Looking at the all parts of her I highly suspect she is not anything near 26.

Just my observation.

Young561
07-21-17, 22:08
Pretty sure I saw her. If her name is Katy, then it's her. Pics are accurate.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/westpalmbeach/561-412-3343/2/587033

FootballGuy
07-22-17, 09:21
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/westpalmbeach/561-412-3343/2/587033Happened to meet her while she was walking back to her hotel in Boca. Quoted 200 per hr. Young with a nice body.

MaddMonk
07-22-17, 11:55
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-kim-sexy-exotic-discrete-clean-no-rush/59428268 another that wanted 100 for a CAR QV. Are they all getting insane.Sadly this means that some idiot is agreeing to this.

DeltaBlack
07-22-17, 12:54
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/il-l-h-a-v-e-u-o-n-c-l-o-u-d-9-upscale-exotic-ebony-sugarbaby/46201372

Is she real?

NotTexMexican
07-23-17, 10:50
Reviewed this girl once before cause I was happy with her BBBJ and BBFS for only 6 coins and she was quite pleasant. Decided to go back for a Greek vacation, which she eagerly agreed to for 7 coins. This time she was a little more amped up and flighty when I got there. She grabs lube and we get to business. Her BBBJ skills are quite decent and she can DT with the best of them. After the BBBJ start it went a little downhill. DATY was good, but as soon as she started getting into she makes me stop. "I'll squirt all over you " and she doesn't want me to get my face all sticky? Told her I don't give a damn, but then says "I'll squirt all over the comforter and have to wash it. " Whatever. Time to fuck her ass. Missionary style, which I think is just a start but NO! She won't do it any other way, which pisses me off! On top of that (no pun intended), she goes into this heavy breathing, eyes closed, ugly face thing as I'm pounding away. After 15 minutes or so I was really getting pissed so I just drove it as fast as I could and nutted in her ass and left.

Maybe she needs more coin to "get into it," but if that's the case don't agree to less $$. Just tell me you want more for a better time and most likely I pay. I always low ball, as I'm sure most mongers do but if you agree to the low ball you should still perform. That's how you get regulars. I won't repeat with this one even though virtually everything is on the menu. I'll stick to my ATF, who even though the menu isn't as large gives me great performance every time. I know all these girls are a YMMV situation, but my mileage with Alexa isn't sufficient for me to keep repeating. Good luck to the rest of you mongers!
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=58276358&oid=58276658

NotTexMexican
07-23-17, 11:01
I see that Annabelle is now posting as Maria. She had a couple 'rip off" ads posted on BP, so maybe she thought she could fool all us mongers by adding some new photos and blurring her face. I've not personally sampled these goodies, but there are some positive reviews out there. I think the reviews mentioned she's better looking than her pics, but everything is covered. That's a deal breaker for me, but if I'm mistaken and BBBJ or BBFS is available I'd like to know. Anyone got any input on service, rates, menu items, etc?

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=58276358&oid=58276658

KoKoLo
07-23-17, 18:47
I see that Annabelle is now posting as Maria. She had a couple 'rip off" ads posted on BP, so maybe she thought she could fool all us mongers by adding some new photos and blurring her face. I've not personally sampled these goodies, but there are some positive reviews out there. I think the reviews mentioned she's better looking than her pics, but everything is covered. That's a deal breaker for me, but if I'm mistaken and BBBJ or BBFS is available I'd like to know. Anyone got any input on service, rates, menu items, etc?

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=58276358&oid=58276658You copied the wrong URL. This is her here.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/polish-princess/56047143

I banged her 2 years ago when she was staying on Community and Village. Everything was covered but she has a tight pussy and nice round ass. She smelled fresh and did not allow DATY. A smoker and has a manager that roams the neighborhood when you are poundig her snatch. Hope this helps what you are seeking.

Chris5
07-23-17, 20:00
Reviewed this girl once before cause I was happy with her BBBJ and BBFS for only 6 coins and she was quite pleasant. Decided to go back for a Greek vacation, which she eagerly agreed to for 7 coins. This time she was a little more amped up and flighty when I got there. She grabs lube and we get to business. Her BBBJ skills are quite decent and she can DT with the best of them. After the BBBJ start it went a little downhill. DATY was good, but as soon as she started getting into she makes me stop. "I'll squirt all over you " and she doesn't want me to get my face all sticky? Told her I don't give a damn, but then says "I'll squirt all over the comforter and have to wash it. " Whatever. Time to fuck her ass. Missionary style, which I think is just a start but NO! She won't do it any other way, which pisses me off! On top of that (no pun intended), she goes into this heavy breathing, eyes closed, ugly face thing as I'm pounding away. After 15 minutes or so I was really getting pissed so I just drove it as fast as I could and nutted in her ass and left.

Maybe she needs more coin to "get into it," but if that's the case don't agree to less $$. Just tell me you want more for a better time and most likely I pay. I always low ball, as I'm sure most mongers do but if you agree to the low ball you should still perform. That's how you get regulars. I won't repeat with this one even though virtually everything is on the menu. I'll stick to my ATF, who even though the menu isn't as large gives me great performance every time. I know all these girls are a YMMV situation, but my mileage with Alexa isn't sufficient for me to keep repeating. Good luck to the rest of you mongers!
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=58276358&oid=58276658That's a shame. She looks like a really sexy chick.

C5.

KingMike
07-24-17, 21:38
Hello fellow mongers. I'm new to this site, and new to South FL, but a veteran monger. First review: ripoff warning. I called these providers and a size 8 ish 5'8' blonde with medium tits and ass with an 6/10 face and thick light skinned black Latina, about 5'5', with a big ass and a 6/10 face answered the door. They offered a 2 girl special for 120, cfs. I opted for BBBJ, BBFS, and bb greek for 120 with the black Latina.

The black Latina's very subpar BBBJ lasted for 60 seconds. She stated she only did it to get me hard. We did BBFS doggy style, which she tried to not follow through on. But I threatened to leave if she got a cover, so she followed through. She did not follow through on the greek though. She also rushed me out of the session and had a horrible attitude.

http://southflorida.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/2-girls-realest-pix-dont-miss-out-big-booty-puerto-rican-red-bone/57297958

UGB12
07-24-17, 23:58
Hello fellow mongers. I'm new to this site, and new to South FL, but a veteran monger. First review: ripoff warning. I called these providers and a size 8 ish 5'8' blonde with medium tits and ass with an 6/10 face and thick light skinned black Latina, about 5'5', with a big ass and a 6/10 face answered the door. They offered a 2 girl special for 120, cfs. I opted for BBBJ, BBFS, and bb greek for 120 with the black Latina.

The black Latina's very subpar BBBJ lasted for 60 seconds. She stated she only did it to get me hard. We did BBFS doggy style, which she tried to not follow through on. But I threatened to leave if she got a cover, so she followed through. She did not follow through on the greek though. She also rushed me out of the session and had a horrible attitude.

http://southflorida.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/2-girls-realest-pix-dont-miss-out-big-booty-puerto-rican-red-bone/57297958Not sure of the latina, but the white girl and anyone she workss with is notorious for being a rip off, they've ripped off hundreds of people all across South Florida, luckily for you it didn't end violently as it has for others.

cu Exotic Red Bone

Big Titty
Best mouth
Fetish friendly
Open minded
Slim thick
Curvy
Big booty
Wide hips full action Come to our erotic world Blonde & Spanish
Any ad in that format should be ignored, and here is the Snow cretin.

KoKoLo
07-25-17, 10:21

http://southflorida.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/2-girls-realest-pix-dont-miss-out-big-booty-puerto-rican-red-bone/57297958Welcome to South Florida, the land of Harlots and mongers paradise.

The blond has been around for some time. She goes by snowbunny and changes phone numbers more often than her underwear. She is known for subpar service, ripoff and con schemes. The dark skin latina may be a new accomplice to the game now, so thank you for the update. Don't let these scamming HO's let you down. We win some and loose some.

KoKoLo
07-25-17, 10:41
That's a shame. She looks like a really sexy chick.

C5.She still is.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=58276358&oid=58276658Sometimes we loose some battles and sometimes we win others.

This is my 4th time with Alexa. Last night she texted me and said she was lonely. I figured, that means she needs some cash. So I tell her that I am alone, sipping on my Crown and water and that she should cum over for a drink and skinny dipping in the pool by the moonlight. The game was on. I picked her up, brought her to my dungeon and we let the games begin. After some small talk, we got nikid in the pool. Looking at her small frame body shinning under the moonlight was totally erotic. She is not shy at all. I had a killer boner and she was laughing as I was floating on my back with the chubby sticking out the water looking at her. She walked in the shallow end, grabbed me by the pole and sucked on it with powerful merciless action. I grabbed her by the knees and walked the pool while I fucked her in standing mish in the pool. She moans loud as I kept fucking her. She grabbed the edge of the pool and I her ass cheeks as I put one of my fingers inside her asshole. Then she gave me a nice nut and she becomes vocal when you her her running so I had to bring her inside the house so we could continue the debauchery.

After I had enough of the water sports, we dried and went inside. There I threw her on her back on this huge ass bed, raised her legs up high and I dove into that nice shaved kitty with a nice landing strip. She squirted all over my face as she nutted again. She has a nice sweet taste to that piss BTW. I flipped her over and dove into that ass while she played with a dildo inside her pussy. When she came, her asshole pushed my tongue out of her ass and she called for mercy.

I laid her ass on her back again, lubed my cock with some special anal lube I have that she likes and fucked her ass nice and slow as she played with her pussy. She loves to look at your cock going inside and out. I had her going again and she fucking gushed a killer squirt all over the carpet. The finale for me was with her legs behind her ears pounding the pussy / ass mercilessly until I unloaded a huge load inside her ass. The night was great. We cleaned off, slipped back to the pool, drank another cocktail and I took her home. Easy as pie and comfortable on my wallet. She is my go to girl but I always wait until she calls me not me calling her.

TonyTc
07-25-17, 11:11
She still is.

Sometimes we loose some battles and sometimes we win others.

This is my 4th time with Alexa.

I laid her ass on her back again, lubed my cock with some special anal lube I have that she likes and fucked her ass nice and slow as she played with her pussy. She loves to look at your cock going inside and out. I had her going again and she fucking gushed a killer squirt all over the carpet. The finale for me was with her legs behind her ears pounding the pussy / ass mercilessly until I unloaded a huge load inside her ass. The night was great. We cleaned off, slipped back to the pool, drank another cocktail and I took her home. Easy as pie and comfortable on my wallet. She is my go to girl but I always wait until she calls me not me calling her.Dayam. I need a cigarette and I don't smoke.

NotTexMexican
07-25-17, 17:06
Damn KoKo! Your story was better than any dream I had with her! As we all know, YMMV applies to all of us.

LemerLamb
07-25-17, 18:27
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wild-blonde-hot-petite-ready-for-some-f-u-n-up-all-night/56791598

Anyone sampled this one before?

ClittyLicker
07-25-17, 18:37
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/delray-natasha-786-287-4484/53998963

I have seen Alison 2 times and she seemed pretty cool so I let my friend know about her and sets up a date. He did the famous mistake of handing over the money to her so she could get her candy. He said he waited for about an hour with her giving texts to say she is coming right out then tells him to leave and come back then her phone was turned off and he hasn't heard back ever since and she keeps posting on Backpages so it's not like her phone is broken! These women should be banned from ever posting on Backpages because all they do is rip guys off constantly.

HoundDawgg
07-25-17, 18:55
I second that! I have had nothing but great visits with her. I have noticed her "reaching" out more lately. Guess it is bill time. Great value though and always looking to please.

Dayam. I need a cigarette and I don't smoke.

Sleeper 100
07-26-17, 10:08
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-guys-its-sky-im-back-and-ready-for-the-time-of-our-life/58379193

Melvin Smiley
07-26-17, 10:48
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-guys-its-sky-im-back-and-ready-for-the-time-of-our-life/58379193This girl has history of being a thief, she used to operate out of Boynton.

Tz331
07-26-17, 12:17
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-guys-its-sky-im-back-and-ready-for-the-time-of-our-life/58379193Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think that chick has been outed before as as a ripoff and scammer, under different name and # obviously.

Sflbangin
07-26-17, 14:18
Lots of reviews on her being a rip off.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-guys-its-sky-im-back-and-ready-for-the-time-of-our-life/58379193

Beachboy1944
07-26-17, 19:21
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-guys-its-sky-im-back-and-ready-for-the-time-of-our-life/58379193Watch out ripoff been reviewed here before.

KoKoLo
07-27-17, 06:04

This girl has history of being a thief, she used to operate out of Boynton.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think that chick has been outed before as as a ripoff and scammer, under different name and # obviously.

Lots of reviews on her being a rip off.

Watch out ripoff been reviewed here before.Confirming what has been said as I too was a victim of her scam.

Beware!

GreatScott22
07-27-17, 18:35
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-european-annabella-lets-play/47175856

Cappy2
07-28-17, 13:32
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-european-annabella-lets-play/47175856She is a sweet girl with a pretty face but is heavier than she looks. Not fat but chubby. Her services are very limited. CBJ, no DFK, allows DATY but definitely not GFE. If that is within your desires, she is very nice but there is a better menu for the same or less money around.

FootballGuy
07-29-17, 14:07
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/back-and-ready-to-play-baby-call-me-now-insandouts/52448548

Phone number (754) 220-3932 in case page goes down.

ExpLife22
07-30-17, 01:36
Young Girl around 20. New work on her bobo. Limited service, on missionary, no uncover service.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wild-blonde-hot-petite-ready-for-some-f-u-n-up-all-night/56791598

Anyone sampled this one before?

LemerLamb
07-31-17, 17:27
Young Girl around 20. New work on her bobo. Limited service, on missionary, no uncover service.Sooooo doesn't sound like a good time.

Artanis1915
07-31-17, 17:34
Sooooo doesn't sound like a good time.Gave her a call Saturday. Was quoted $.6 for HH and $.2 for QV. Decided to pass and not negotiate. In retrospect glad my instincts were right.

LonelyLoser
08-01-17, 03:24
Gave her a call Saturday. Was quoted $.6 for HH and $.2 for QV. Decided to pass and not negotiate. In retrospect glad my instincts were right.Somethings not right?

Those prices don't match up with a girl that looks like that.

Artanis1915
08-01-17, 18:12
Somethings not right?

Those prices don't match up with a girl that looks like that.My understanding is that $.6 equals 160 roses.

LonelyLoser
08-01-17, 23:13
My understanding is that $.6 equals 160 roses.I thought $. 6 equals 60 roses.

FootballGuy
08-02-17, 10:10
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/back-and-ready-to-play-baby-call-me-now-insandouts/52448548

Phone number (754) 220-3932 in case page goes down.Link and number I provided above goes to different girl now. Was a black chick with red hair, now using different number. Maybe working together. Would love to get in this redhead if she is legit. Any feedback?

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/1000-real-and-upscale-latina-eye-candy-here-to-cater-2-you/56004363

Silver3232
08-02-17, 10:32
Link and number I provided above goes to different girl now. Was a black chick with red hair, now using different number. Maybe working together. Would love to get in this redhead if she is legit. Any feedback?

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/1000-real-and-upscale-latina-eye-candy-here-to-cater-2-you/56004363We always assume we're texting with the actual girl. In many instances it's a handler on the other end negotiating. This is usually the case with all these Columbian girls.

Airport17
08-03-17, 11:17
Pictures look too good to be true. Has anyone seen Courtney?

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/all-yours-_-your-playful-vixen-_-invite-me-over-_-ms-foxx-_-available-now-_-im-on-my-way/61166218

Thanks.

Nsxer007
08-03-17, 12:55

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/moan-monday/58206428Has anyone actually seen her yet?

TopDownFl
08-03-17, 16:43
Appears to have been posting for a little. Other sites have a review but not much.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/west-palms-best-pix-are-1000-real-im-the-every-man-deserves-im-irrisistable-and-unforgattable/49354873

Kourtney.

(561) 518-9522.

Dreaming
08-03-17, 17:59
Appears to have been posting for a little. Other sites have a review but not much.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/west-palms-best-pix-are-1000-real-im-the-every-man-deserves-im-irrisistable-and-unforgattable/49354873

Kourtney.

(561) 518-9522.According to TER really not into being there. Too bad

PiePeaks12
08-06-17, 16:11
About a month ago I saw sammi she was only available for car dates and outcall I got a new phone and lost her number anyone have it? Would be greatly appreciated!

PiePeaks12
08-06-17, 16:16
Tony. I asked her on two separate occasions a month apart and the answer was a no.Anyone have her number? Lost it when I got a new phone and haven't seen her post in a while.

HopperJd1966
08-08-17, 00:34
According to TER really not into being there. Too badCommented on her before. Its a shame because she is gorgeous! But just lays there with her eyes closed.

Tz331
08-08-17, 10:34
Has anyone partaken?

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde-goddess/61619998

Ever since my ATF went back home up north I've been struggling to find an alternative. Any help is appreciated.

Avash88
08-09-17, 10:55
Has anyone seen her:

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gorgeous-latina-%E1%B6%9CLAss%CE%B3-and-%E1%B6%9CUTE-tight-%C9%A2%E1%B4%8F%E1%B4%85%E1%B4%85%E1%B4%87ss-sensual-%CF%81l%CE%B1%CE%B3M%CE%B1t%CE%B5/46921961

Sinner242
08-10-17, 15:53
Has anyone seen her:

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gorgeous-latina-%E1%B6%9CLAss%CE%B3-and-%E1%B6%9CUTE-tight-%C9%A2%E1%B4%8F%E1%B4%85%E1%B4%85%E1%B4%87ss-sensual-%CF%81l%CE%B1%CE%B3M%CE%B1t%CE%B5/46921961I second that. Anyone info please post. Would love to see one if she is real. Might be TGTBT. Who knows? If nothing is posted by the weekend I will call to get some info. Rock On!!

Silver3232
08-10-17, 23:57
I second that. Anyone info please post. Would love to see one if she is real. Might be TGTBT. Who knows? If nothing is posted by the weekend I will call to get some info. Rock On!!The thing I find that is off. Someone that really looked like that wouldn't be at that hotel. I would bet those pics are not her.

HasaFlyStrait
08-11-17, 16:48
The thing I find that is off. Someone that really looked like that wouldn't be at that hotel. I would bet those pics are not her.I texted with her. 150 hh. I didn't pull the trigger because she wouldn't send me a pic, so I had no idea if she was legit. All she said was 'I'm real babe'. Think a hookers word is good? If she is legit I'll spend the scratch. She's train smoke hot.

Avash88
08-12-17, 10:22
Are any of you on seeking arrangement.com? There are lot of people from Florida on that site but could find forum in Florida for it.

Beachboy1944
08-12-17, 16:53
Are any of you on seeking arrangement.com? There are lot of people from Florida on that site but could find forum in Florida for it.Don't know why your having a problem www.seekingearrangements.com Great site cost is high but you will meet a ton of local babes.

Beachboy1944
08-13-17, 07:03
Don't know why your having a problem www.seekingearrangements.com Great site cost is high but you will meet a ton of local babes.www.seekingarrangements.com

CzarSald
08-13-17, 15:10
www.seekingarrangements.comIt's singular. www.seekingarrangement.com.

I think he means that he would like to see a thread or forum where we could share our experiences specifically from SA.

KoKoLo
08-13-17, 19:38
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/member/435ba4a2-fb9b-4c47-98d6-1bdd6c2c3b4e

Great fuck, loves her ass played with, she has tattoos across her ass cheeks that are ghetto and lots of other ink on her body. Can suck a mean cock and licked my nutsack. One benny does the trick.

Use a portable / disposable number to contact her cause she will blow your phone with requests for money for food, gas, cigarettes, bail her old man, etc.

TonyTc
08-13-17, 20:28

Great fuck, loves her ass played with, she has tattoos across her ass cheeks that are ghetto and lots of other ink on her body. Can suck a mean cock and licked my nutsack. One benny does the trick.

Use a portable / disposable number to contact her cause she will blow your phone with requests for money for food, gas, cigarettes, bail her old man, etc.So what was the damage with this girl? And any photos?

Thanks, Tony.

Avash88
08-14-17, 08:10
It's singular. www.seekingarrangement.com.

I think he means that he would like to see a thread or forum where we could share our experiences specifically from SA.Yes that is exactly what I wanted, a thread or forum where we can share experiences. 'Knowing is half the battle".

Dreaming
08-14-17, 20:46
Been posting for awhile.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/on-dos-and-youll-b-addicted-h-r-%CE%B2l%CE%BF%CF%89-%CE%B3%CE%BF%CF%85r-%CE%BC%CE%B9%CE%B7d/53514408

Interested just unsure 🤔.

Sinner242
08-14-17, 21:24
http://www.escortprofile.xxx/561-781-2205

Shout out to KoKoLo for the report and feedback!!

Two visits with her. First was last Mon 8/7 after my crazy experience at the Trap House in Pompano. This Alexa looks older than she is, lots of candy marks on arms and legs. No tits, decent ass. After a few texts I opted for head relief. Got there, made we wait about 20 min while she got ready. No biggie. Once inside she went into crazy mode. Talking non stop about all kinds of shit. Her kids, porn she had done, cops, etc. I almost bailed but wanted see it through as I drove about 40 miles to get there. I tried cutting her off several times, but she would just start back up. Finally I said, "I need you to suck my dick so I can get the hell out of here" she laughed and we headed to the bedroom. Then she starts again, babbling. I lay donation on table and we get to it. 60 Bones. Decent head game, she would start then stop, to yes you guessed, talk more. Finally I held her head still and fucked her mouth. Blew a load and she took it all. She is reasonable with her donations and will work with you. For the price, was decent. Told her I would be back for anal and pussy. She said "I love anal".

Second visit today 8/14. Things went much smoother as I made plans for a longer session with anal / pussy pounding. However, she did keep me waiting in the living room for 20 min while she got ready. She comes out in heels, panties, bra, nice make up. But you could still see the wear and tear. She looks worn out. Anyhow, start off with a hummer which was nice, slow then fast, licking, DTing and attention to the boys. Lasted about 15 min then I said, "Pull those panties off I need to fuck your ass". She was happy to do so. Had her on her back, slide in nicely. She has a very loose asshole, I'm not Peter North but damn. This thing has been banged out. Got a nice thing going then I pulled out and went into the pussy (also loose). She was loving it (good acting). Was going back between ass and pussy, that was fun. She was rubbing her clit the whole time, talking about maybe squirting. Never happened. Did that for about maybe 10 min then stayed in the ass until I blew a nice load in there. Yes she does BB everything if that's what you want. She has rubbers there if you need them. 100 Bones. I was there for about 40 minutes. Even took some pics of her posing with her phone. Said she will send me some, If she does I will post them. So she is not LEO, a decent time. I will more than likely not repeat unless is am up in west palm.

HoundDawgg
08-15-17, 07:20
I tried seeing her yesterday also. Called and set up time. Showed up and even knocked on door and nothing. No answer tried calling and went silent. Guess you used her all up. LOL. Oh well had seen her twice before.

http://www.escortprofile.xxx/561-781-2205

Shout out to KoKoLo for the report and feedback!!

Two visits with her. First was last Mon 8/7 after my crazy experience at the Trap House in Pompano. This Alexa looks older than she is, lots of candy marks on arms and legs. No tits, decent ass. After a few texts I opted for head relief. Got there, made we wait about 20 min while she got ready. No biggie. Once inside she went into crazy mode. Talking non stop about all kinds of shit. Her kids, porn she had done, cops, etc. I almost bailed but wanted see it through as I drove about 40 miles to get there. I tried cutting her off several times, but she would just start back up. Finally I said, "I need you to suck my dick so I can get the hell out of here" she laughed and we headed to the bedroom. Then she starts again, babbling. I lay donation on table and we get to it. 60 Bones. Decent head game, she would start then stop, to yes you guessed, talk more. Finally I held her head still and fucked her mouth. Blew a load and she took it all. She is reasonable with her donations and will work with you. For the price, was decent. Told her I would be back for anal and pussy. She said "I love anal".

Second visit today 8/14. Things went much smoother as I made plans for a longer session with anal / pussy pounding. However, she did keep me waiting in the living room for 20 min while she got ready. She comes out in heels, panties, bra, nice make up. But you could still see the wear and tear. She looks worn out. Anyhow, start off with a hummer which was nice, slow then fast, licking, DTing and attention to the boys. Lasted about 15 min then I said, "Pull those panties off I need to fuck your ass". She was happy to do so. Had her on her back, slide in nicely. She has a very loose asshole, I'm not Peter North but damn. This thing has been banged out. Got a nice thing going then I pulled out and went into the pussy (also loose). She was loving it (good acting). Was going back between ass and pussy, that was fun. She was rubbing her clit the whole time, talking about maybe squirting. Never happened. Did that for about maybe 10 min then stayed in the ass until I blew a nice load in there. Yes she does BB everything if that's what you want. She has rubbers there if you need them. 100 Bones. I was there for about 40 minutes. Even took some pics of her posing with her phone. Said she will send me some, If she does I will post them. So she is not LEO, a decent time. I will more than likely not repeat unless is am up in west palm.

KoKoLo
08-15-17, 09:10
As a request, I begun a https://www.seekingarrangement.com/ blog below to discuss our experiences.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?25507-Seeking-Arrangement-Reports

Yes that is exactly what I wanted, a thread or forum where we can share experiences. 'Knowing is half the battle".

So what was the damage with this girl? And any photos?

Thanks, Tony.

Use a portable / disposable number to contact her cause she will blow your phone with requests for money for food, gas, cigarettes, bail her old man, etc.

It's singular. www.seekingarrangement.com.

I think he means that he would like to see a thread or forum where we could share our experiences specifically from SA.

www.seekingarrangements.com

Don't know why your having a problem www.seekingearrangements.com Great site cost is high but you will meet a ton of local babes.

Are any of you on seeking arrangement.com? There are lot of people from Florida on that site but could find forum in Florida for it.

Chris5
08-15-17, 11:36
https://backpage.com.westpalmbeach.escortbabylon.com/post/22704783/

Any Intel on this sexy blonde fellas?

C5.

Silver3232
08-15-17, 14:49
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/n%CF%83-%CA%80%CF%85s%D0%BD-5-performance-independent-g%D1%8F%CE%B5%CE%B1%D1%82-%D0%BD%D2%AFg%CE%B9%CE%B5%CE%B7%CE%B5-s%CE%B1%D0%B3%CE%B5-d%CE%B9%D1%95cree/62124058

Thought I was getting a deal by mondoing this one down from. 6 to. 4. Walked in and dog food and two dogs in the hotel room. Figured it was still cheap enough to suffer through it a bit. Then the rules come. No grabbing hard no banging hard and she said I have to pull out before it's over? Put my pants back up. Grab my brothers Jackson and Jackson and walked right back out. Got a little lip on the way out but I don't mind it.

TheOldMan
08-15-17, 21:42
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/n%CF%83-%CA%80%CF%85s%D0%BD-5-performance-independent-g%D1%8F%CE%B5%CE%B1%D1%82-%D0%BD%D2%AFg%CE%B9%CE%B5%CE%B7%CE%B5-s%CE%B1%D0%B3%CE%B5-d%CE%B9%D1%95cree/62124058

Thought I was getting a deal by mondoing this one down from. 6 to. 4. Walked in and dog food and two dogs in the hotel room. Figured it was still cheap enough to suffer through it a bit. Then the rules come. No grabbing hard no banging hard and she said I have to pull out before it's over? Put my pants back up. Grab my brothers Jackson and Jackson and walked right back out. Got a little lip on the way out but I don't mind it.That's what you have to do. Kudos. I'd rather go home and pull it than rationalize putting up with that just to unload. If we don't pay, maybe they change.

THEOLDMAN.

UGB12
08-15-17, 22:32

Thought I was getting a deal by mondoing this one down from. 6 to. 4. Walked in and dog food and two dogs in the hotel room. Figured it was still cheap enough to suffer through it a bit. Then the rules come. No grabbing hard no banging hard and she said I have to pull out before it's over? Put my pants back up. Grab my brothers Jackson and Jackson and walked right back out. Got a little lip on the way out but I don't mind it.She's been in the game for a while. I've never read a good review from her. She's back after dolling herself up, but I guess the same shitty service still applies.

Sinner242
08-15-17, 22:34
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/u-already-know/62546008

I have an appointment with this one set for Fri. Anyone sample the goods yet? Was quoted $80 HHR and $140 HR. Says she is off Blue Heron. Let me know here or PM me. Much Thanks.

Rock On!!

NotTexMexican
08-16-17, 18:39
Texted this little cutie today, but she didn't get back to me in time for me to pull the trigger. Said. 5 hhr (no rush) and. 1 for QV. Negative Ghostrider. Too much. She countered with. 1 for a non rushed visit, whatever the fuck that means. Too late in the day but I'll probably pull the trigger next week when I'm back in town. If anyone has any intel, let me know! Digits in the ad come back on FB to a legit girl with the same name and photos. She's at Blue Heron and 95.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/click-call-cxm-over-because-36dd-24-36/62357383

KoKoLo
08-16-17, 19:56
Texted this little cutie today, but she didn't get back to me in time for me to pull the trigger. Said. 5 hhr (no rush) and. 1 for QV. Negative Ghostrider. Too much. She countered with. 1 for a non rushed visit, whatever the fuck that means. Too late in the day but I'll probably pull the trigger next week when I'm back in town. If anyone has any intel, let me know! Digits in the ad come back on FB to a legit girl with the same name and photos. She's at Blue Heron and 95.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/click-call-cxm-over-because-36dd-24-36/62357383Her FB photos LQQK hawt!.

Artanis1915
08-16-17, 20:37
Her FB photos LQQK hawt!.Saw this lady last Sat night. Wanted $. 5 for hh. Told her I had a strict budet and would not go over $ for 30 min. She said ok because she 'felt I would see she was worth it' and might pay more on a subsequent date. (bet you heard that one before.) Anyway, got down to business and she pulled out the dealbreaker, aka umbrella or raincoat or as I grew up in Western Pa 'Allegheny Whitefish' as oftentimes this rare creature has been seen floating down that river. Anyway the little head was controlling me this time as I was staring mesmorized by a perfedt pair of DD's underneath a sexy black lace nighty. I offered. 2 if she ditched the condom and she countered with. 4 and I quickly said yes. Oral skills were good but not the best I've had but feeling those naturals really did the trick for me. Now for the best part. Shifting to mish position she did not offer to put on a condom and I gleefully did not object. I asked her to talk dirty and she willingly obliged. As agreed upon earlier I nutted on her tits and was really out of breath. Funny, except fot those tits she is not the prettiest, not the best performance I have ever had but Wow! The experience blew me away. So far no drip. As usual YMMV. Will definitely repeat but will try to negotiate a better deal.

Addickted
08-16-17, 21:50
I texted with her. 150 hh. I didn't pull the trigger because she wouldn't send me a pic, so I had no idea if she was legit. All she said was 'I'm real babe'. Think a hookers word is good? If she is legit I'll spend the scratch. She's train smoke hot.Google image search brings up listings all over with different names and numbers.

TonyTc
08-17-17, 09:08
I texted with her. 150 hh. I didn't pull the trigger because she wouldn't send me a pic, so I had no idea if she was legit. All she said was 'I'm real babe'. Think a hookers word is good? If she is legit I'll spend the scratch. She's train smoke hot.The girl in the photos is Jessica Ashley with over 1. 3 million followers. Search google image to see her Facebook and Instagram page. Escort ads also show her in Chicago and other cities. The odds of her being the same chick is slim.

However, there is another tactic that is common. A group of girls will rent a room and BP ads are placed for them. Or it will be a handler who will offer a cadre of girls for hire. There is always one chick who gets most of the calls and instead of not answering or saying she is already booked, they will pretend to be the person you called. A date is arranged. You get there and it's not the same girl- she had to leave for any number of reasons.

But the replacement is very nice, sometimes even better. This has happened to me many times. If they use a gorgeous girl's pics as bait, I'd bet the harlot is still attractive. And if she is not acceptable, you have every right to bail on the date due to a fake / old photos. You don't have a lot to lose, just have a backup plan or two as you should do anyway.

While searching FB profiles, a friend recognized a young porn star who had posted on BP. He made the date, had a great time with her, and as was his habit, fell in love with the girl.

So just pull the trigger and make the date. You're never going to hit a home run if you don't get in the batter's box.

Peace out, Tony.

TheBigGuy
08-18-17, 20:03
I've been txt this girl Jade in the Treasure Coast area. I have been searching old posts a while now with no avail. Anyone recognize?

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-its-jade/22179543

Thanks- TBG.

Artanis1915
08-18-17, 21:30

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/click-call-cxm-over-because-36dd-24-36/62357383Saw her again early this AM on way to work. By all means pull the trigger. Well worth the time.

Jacare2112
08-19-17, 06:49

Thought I was getting a deal by mondoing this one down from. 6 to. 4. Walked in and dog food and two dogs in the hotel room. Figured it was still cheap enough to suffer through it a bit. Then the rules come. No grabbing hard no banging hard and she said I have to pull out before it's over? Put my pants back up. Grab my brothers Jackson and Jackson and walked right back out. Got a little lip on the way out but I don't mind it.So was she going to give you a BBBJ or BBFS?

Jacare2112
08-19-17, 07:03
Any Intel on this harlot? The pics are smoking hot.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/video-vixxxen-try-not-to-get-addicted/56673708

TonyTc
08-19-17, 11:17
One day I was searching the blotter and come upon a very pretty face. I don't usually try to find girls who were arrested on a minor charge, but if it's a prostitution or drug charge, that can lead to a BP girl, SWer, or if I'm lucky an UTR chick. I did my research, found her, and reached out to see if she would play for $. It was a stab in the dark, but this time I got lucky.

We made a date, met at her apartment and I was shocked to see this very cute young Latina with a sexy little curvy body. What a doll baby. She was bright eyed, smiling, very pleasant, and a sight to behold, she is really beautiful. She's a far cry from the drugged up harlot types we see daily. She may do a little weed, but that's it. She hasn't done any BP postings nor does she walk.

This is the best UTR chick I've found in quite some time. I've kept her to myself for awhile, but I like variety too and can't see her a few times a week like I want. She prefers to remain very UTR and would like just a couple or so regulars. I'm not going to post a photo here as she wants to protect her privacy, but I'll respond to PMs.

Let me know if you're interested.

Peace out, Tony.

Smenkhare
08-19-17, 18:22
I've been txt this girl Jade in the Treasure Coast area. I have been searching old posts a while now with no avail. Anyone recognize?

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hey-its-jade/22179543

Thanks- TBG.Yes been posting on BP forever in the west palm area so I guess she has moved to the treasure coast now.

Smenkhare
08-19-17, 18:31
She's been in the game for a while. I've never read a good review from her. She's back after dolling herself up, but I guess the same shitty service still applies.Read a review once that said her cooch smelled!!

Hawkeye49
08-20-17, 06:10
Yes been posting on BP forever in the west palm area so I guess she has moved to the treasure coast now.I visited with her about a year or so ago. Nice young lady but not a GFE and my time with her was less than memorable.

NotBlue
08-20-17, 06:36
I was just wondering if anyone tried her. Saw her BP last night but couldn't find it this morning.

East561
08-23-17, 08:51
7 girls were busted yesterday, mostly black girls with Miami or Broward addresses. One is actually a guy. They look too good for the street so does anyone know if they were BP or working at a massage parlor?

Lax Man
08-23-17, 09:56
I have seen her post on BP for a while. I sent her a text about donations and got a list of options, first time I have seen that one. Anyone seen her?

https://backpage.com.westpalmbeach.hoxnif.com/post/22852781/#.

Someone say fetish. . a lady in the street and freak between the sheets.

Hello gentlemen, I am Neely. And I would love to be considered for your time of bliss. I am here because I have a passion for it!

- truly independent.

-as private and discreet as it gets!

-extremely clean.

-great conversationalist.

-and unlike the others who make their claims. Truly fetish friendly and I'm not afraid to grant your wishes. And tonight I have not been very successful in finding imaginative mind to make me soaking wet and laugh at the same time. I can find arousal in anything and everything with that special person that can drive me crazy!!come for a meet and greet BC I Would'love to be the one you tell your secret fetishes to And I even have a few of my own if you Dare to explore; (5617276044) please call session. Discretion is a must. Classy but nasty. So don't be afraid. Just ask ne!! Xoxoxox💋10084;128139;10084; please let's be Personable and communicate. Thanks so much xoxox.

Lax Man
08-23-17, 10:08
7 girls were busted yesterday, mostly black girls with Miami or Broward addresses. One is actually a guy. They look too good for the street so does anyone know if they were BP or working at a massage parlor?I could not find anything in the paper but looking at the booking times, they were all done within minutes of each other which would lead you to believe that they were all in the same place. Maybe they were called for something else and stumbled across it.

Artemis1827
08-25-17, 01:10
I saw the add a few times now and was wondering if anyone has contacted her. ??

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/nicole-baby-come-spend-a-great-time-with-an-amazing-girl/63420323

HopperJd1966
08-25-17, 09:58

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/nicole-baby-come-spend-a-great-time-with-an-amazing-girl/63420323Not yet, but I so want to! I was planning on contacting her next week, if she is still around.

HopperJd1966
08-25-17, 09:59
I have seen her post on BP for a while. I sent her a text about donations and got a list of options, first time I have seen that one. Anyone seen her?

https://backpage.com.westpalmbeach.hoxnif.com/post/22852781/#.

Someone say fetish. . a lady in the street and freak between the sheets.

Hello gentlemen, I am Neely. And I would love to be considered for your time of bliss. I am here because I have a passion for it!

- truly independent.

-as private and discreet as it gets!

-extremely clean.

-great conversationalist.

-and unlike the others who make their claims. Truly fetish friendly and I'm not afraid to grant your wishes. And tonight I have not been very successful in finding imaginative mind to make me soaking wet and laugh at the same time. I can find arousal in anything and everything with that special person that can drive me crazy!!come for a meet and greet BC I Would'love to be the one you tell your secret fetishes to And I even have a few of my own if you Dare to explore; (5617276044) please call session. Discretion is a must. Classy but nasty. So don't be afraid. Just ask ne!! Xoxoxox💋10084;128139;10084; please let's be Personable and communicate. Thanks so much xoxox.Didn't she used to post as Jazz?

Melvin Smiley
08-25-17, 11:25

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/nicole-baby-come-spend-a-great-time-with-an-amazing-girl/63420323I think she asked for 150 Hh so zero chance of me ever seeing her. Good luck.

Melvin Smiley
08-25-17, 12:12
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-lil-redd-slim-thick-looking-for-youu/63531238 this girl is totally unreliable, an absolute joke! I wouldn't waste your time unless you don't mind being blown off repeatedly! Stay safe.

BangerHard
08-26-17, 15:22
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/т963;961;963;f-1090;hє-lι951;1108;-areє945;l-1108;967;otic-1108;967;-lυ1109;Iν1108;-fα1108;1090;I'm /63893388.

Any info on this pretty chick. I would have plunged deep into this one by now but my finances aren't right. Have to wait till next week.

BangerHard
08-26-17, 18:31
http://callescort.org/702-503-5816

Backpage ad didn't come up in the last post. This is another link. Andrea Rose, anyone seen her?

ParlarPat
08-29-17, 17:47
http://archive.is/j6KvZ

Anyone see this one yet? Can't find any reviews.

WtffDude
08-29-17, 20:56

Anyone see this one yet? Can't find any reviews.I picked her up walking in lake worth one morning. She says she is drama free but while getting BBBJ she was started to get to complaining and was yelling while in the car. She does look really good.

Fighter954
08-29-17, 21:57

Anyone see this one yet? Can't find any reviews.Saw her once walking by the Walmart on 10th, had a nice car date, she does look like her pics.

East561
08-29-17, 23:34

Anyone see this one yet? Can't find any reviews.She's walked LW streets, mostly south Dixie, where she's normally involved in some kind of drama. I think she's used those pics for a while, but I haven't seen her for a few months so who knows what you get. Let us know if you give her a shot.

Jed1172
08-30-17, 17:40

Anyone see this one yet? Can't find any reviews.I've picked her up twice on south end of Federal in LW. Took back to the hotel both times. You have to lay down the law with this one or she'll half-ass the performance at best. Set the ground rules and had her there for about an hour and half each time and got multiple pops. Don't pay her BP prices, those fun and games nights only cost me 3 jacksons and that was money well spent. You have to manager her to get her to perform her best.

Carl Spackler
08-30-17, 20:06
I've picked her up twice on south end of Federal in LW. Took back to the hotel both times. You have to lay down the law with this one or she'll half-ass the performance at best. Set the ground rules and had her there for about an hour and half each time and got multiple pops. Don't pay her BP prices, those fun and games nights only cost me 3 jacksons and that was money well spent. You have to manager her to get her to perform her best.I saw her on Federal, picked her up and recognized her as a BP poster. She was high, no problem for me, took her to me spot and gave her my best shot. It didn't last long but it was a deep one.

She loved it, or didn't notice I creamed in her. Hey, I had fun, and she got $40 or so. Win, win, win.

ParlarPat
08-31-17, 10:34
Thanks for all the info. Earlier yesterday I contacted her set up for. 6 date. Makes me drive to a notel on Federal and then goes radio silence. Looks like from the report below all I had to do was drive around I would have found her though LOL.

My guess is she is walking it is near the notel. I may try to find her again.

Piquant
09-01-17, 20:25
She's been advertising for the last month.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde/63440143

Ihost I and come to you only rain rain go away come ⛈ and play 🕹with me on this summer day 🤔128076;it's 💎jessica 💎in west palm 🏝127958;beach 💯 real pictures 📷 not here to add to your photo gallery 🐵128584;128585; fetish friendly 💰128176;128176; outgoing personality🚗128495; no AA man at all no 🇯127474;127469;127481; only contact me if you're ready to see me I come to you 🚙127744;127958;127958; (609) 735-6291 I host and no I don't send pictures.

• Location: Boynton Lake worthDelray boca lantana, West Palm Beach.

Melvin Smiley
09-01-17, 23:07
She's been advertising for the last month.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde/63440143

Ihost I and come to you only rain rain go away come ⛈ and play 🕹with me on this summer day 🤔128076;it's 💎jessica 💎in west palm 🏝127958;beach 💯 real pictures 📷 not here to add to your photo gallery 🐵128584;128585; fetish friendly 💰128176;128176; outgoing personality🚗128495; no AA man at all no 🇯127474;127469;127481; only contact me if you're ready to see me I come to you 🚙127744;127958;127958; (609) 735-6291 I host and no I don't send pictures.

Location: Boynton Lake worthDelray boca lantana, West Palm Beach.I've text her a few times but she won't budge off 100 for HH.

FFBob
09-02-17, 10:43
Found this one on BP. She's pretty damn cute. Anyone have a review to share?

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-today-anna-blond-and-hot-erotic-body-rub-come-today-private-location/62266458

Melvin Smiley
09-02-17, 13:43
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-blonde-bomb-shell/64754923 Anyone have info on this girl? We text back and forth, she sent me 2 pics, but then said that if we meet I need to have her donation on a Vanilla Visa card. WTF Any info would be appreciated, I'm not trying to end up at gun club for a quick fuck. Stay safe!

TonyTc
09-02-17, 21:33
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-blonde-bomb-shell/64754923 Anyone have info on this girl? We text back and forth, she sent me 2 pics, but then said that if we meet I need to have her donation on a Vanilla Visa card. WTF Any info would be appreciated, I'm not trying to end up at gun club for a quick fuck. Stay safe!Hey Melvin, I don't know about the Vanilla Visa.

This is a cash only business. Can you imagine how much these girls would make if they could take credit cards? Of course, they're not smart enough to figure that out. The escort agencies have that covered but an independent girl who only has a phone doesn't have a clue.

RfdTm
09-04-17, 23:10
Hey Melvin, I don't know about the Vanilla Visa.

This is a cash only business. Can you imagine how much these girls would make if they could take credit cards? Of course, they're not smart enough to figure that out. The escort agencies have that covered but an independent girl who only has a phone doesn't have a clue.There are ones that take credit card. There's a whole sight set up just for providers to do that. Of course, it's the high priced ones (1. 5 per hh and up).

Zap Brannigan
09-05-17, 18:58
There are ones that take credit card. There's a whole sight set up just for providers to do that. Of course, it's the high priced ones (1. 5 per hh and up).No, no. It's a gift card. She doesn't want to handle cash.

RfdTm
09-05-17, 21:56
No, no. It's a gift card. She doesn't want to handle cash.Oh yeah, heard about that, too. I misunderstood you.

CzarSald
09-06-17, 10:30
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-girl-in-town/65150138

Any experience with this one?

GreatScott22
09-06-17, 15:31
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pix-upscale-100-independent-outgoing-blonde/64513893

Or have suggestions on someone that will do outcalls and works with couples.

Sfla09
09-06-17, 18:18
No, no. It's a gift card. She doesn't want to handle cash.Just curious if anyone has dreamed with her or met up in someway. Talked a little with her to get info and gift card and location are somewhat throwing me off. Kinda steep to take a plunge on something with a couple questionable things.

Any info appreciated thanks.

Kingmaletx
09-06-17, 21:02
Just curious if anyone has dreamed with her or met up in someway. Talked a little with her to get info and gift card and location are somewhat throwing me off. Kinda steep to take a plunge on something with a couple questionable things.

Any info appreciated thanks.Prices at 150,200, 300 kind of steep and don't see any type of reviews on other sites. I guess the visa is for safety? But anybody can get a visa, even cops. Kind of silly.

For that much, would rather go for reviewed, guaranteed good performance.

Plus, the tatas look fake and not into inflated balloons.

Sinner242
09-06-17, 22:30
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/westpalmbeach/561-203-3937/3/617965

Looks like she has a new number. Will contact this one after the storm or will keep my eyes posted for her around 6th / Dixie.

NotTexMexican
09-08-17, 12:54
Gave this one another shot for a QV today, just because the little head was doing the thinking today. She readily agreed to 2 1/2 Jacksons, which I knew she would. She still looks halfway decent, but man her brain is fried! She's borderline incoherent sometimes and makes no sense. Anyway, straight to business with a good DT BBBJ which she is very good at. After a few minutes I start fingering the vajayjay and she's moaning like an animal! 30 seconds of that, she pulls my fingers out and squirts so hard she hits me right between the eyes! AND I'm standing up! I've had plenty of girls squirt before, but this girl squirts with all the pressure of a fire hose. Switch into doggie mode with a finish on her little titties. This one is a good value for the money, but she seems to be going downhill pretty quickly. I may repeat if I can't hook up with my regulars.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hurricane-special-blondy-babe-come-see-the-bestt-5617812205/63436533

CletePurcell
09-09-17, 17:03
Prices at 150,200, 300 kind of steep and don't see any type of reviews on other sites. I guess the visa is for safety? But anybody can get a visa, even cops. Kind of silly.

For that much, would rather go for reviewed, guaranteed good performance.

Plus, the tatas look fake and not into inflated balloons.I bet I have seen that pic 20 times in probably 10 locations especially Cali. I'm a boob man so I remember those tits. Mostly on BP but I wouldn't pursue, it's just fishy. You would think there would be reviews, the pic has been around for a few years.

RoadWarrior2K
09-09-17, 21:11
I bet I have seen that pic 20 times in probably 10 locations especially Cali. I'm a boob man so I remember those tits. Mostly on BP but I wouldn't pursue, it's just fishy. You would think there would be reviews, the pic has been around for a few years.You can get a better look here.

http://www.nnconnect.com/models/MonroeLee/

HugSypal
09-13-17, 11:37
Hi all,

I am new here and want to get started, I know I read about trading digits here, its like reference for reference. But unfortunately I don't have any. Can anyone of senior members help me.

Regards,

Hugsypal.

Kingmaletx
09-13-17, 16:42
Hi all,

I am new here and want to get started, I know I read about trading digits here, its like reference for reference. But unfortunately I don't have any. Can anyone of senior members help me.

Regards,

Hugsypal.You need to take chances, post your own reviews, and that's how you build your post count, and at some point, once you have enough 'worthy' posts, you will be made a senior. No numbers? Get on backpage, pick a provider, set a date, review how it went.

FFBob
09-14-17, 02:15
Anyone have an experience with Carly? She looks lovely! Any reviews would be awesome!

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-u-l-t-r-y-_-f-l-a-w-l-e-s-s-_-s-w-e-e-t-_call-me/46442437

HoundDawgg
09-14-17, 08:26
Met up after a month or so away while she was taking care of some family issues. Apologized for past issues and said she is back in a good state of mind. We chilled for a while and talked and then went to the bedroom and did our thing. It was a good as I remember and she is VERY accommodating. Treat her right and don't low-ball and you will not be disappointed.

Gave this one another shot for a QV today, just because the little head was doing the thinking today. She readily agreed to 2 1/2 Jacksons, which I knew she would. She still looks halfway decent, but man her brain is fried! She's borderline incoherent sometimes and makes no sense. Anyway, straight to business with a good DT BBBJ which she is very good at. After a few minutes I start fingering the vajayjay and she's moaning like an animal! 30 seconds of that, she pulls my fingers out and squirts so hard she hits me right between the eyes! AND I'm standing up! I've had plenty of girls squirt before, but this girl squirts with all the pressure of a fire hose. Switch into doggie mode with a finish on her little titties. This one is a good value for the money, but she seems to be going downhill pretty quickly. I may repeat if I can't hook up with my regulars.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hurricane-special-blondy-babe-come-see-the-bestt-5617812205/63436533

WpbDude
09-14-17, 09:31
You need to take chances, post your own reviews, and that's how you build your post count, and at some point, once you have enough 'worthy' posts, you will be made a senior. No numbers? Get on backpage, pick a provider, set a date, review how it went.Never pay the asking price! Haggle a little! It's your money.

Blink187
09-14-17, 10:09
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've seen "Jazz" post over several months and was wondering if there are any reviews about her? I haven't been able to find anything here.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/if-ur-going-2-do-it-do-it-right-no-games-just-pure-and-erotic-adult-fun/64199148

ScottFromFL
09-14-17, 14:25
Heard from several people she is trouble I am staying away. Do a search someone on here had a bad run with her.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've seen "Jazz" post over several months and was wondering if there are any reviews about her? I haven't been able to find anything here.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/if-ur-going-2-do-it-do-it-right-no-games-just-pure-and-erotic-adult-fun/64199148

BangerHard
09-14-17, 18:14
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/private-true-chocolate-experience-exotic-goddess-here-to-blow-your-mind-sneak-away/64803723

Saw this provider she looks nothing like the pics in the ad. Called to make an appt. She didn't answer, she texted me back. Everything was done through text. Got to her location, ghetto apartment buildings off Okeechobee. She texted apartment number. Got to her place. She's a very thin girl almost anorexic looking. Gave donation, started with CBJ, then banger hard in doggy, bust a nut and left. Thin girl with no boobs flat chested but got a little bubble butt. Only repeat if I'm hard up and no other provider available. 80 cents for the half but I talked her down to 60 cents.

HairOfTheDog
09-14-17, 18:23
I doubt that is really the woman in the photos. There are hundreds of copies of this photo around the web.

https://tineye.com/search/1f769fef79a2bd3832ff0af0a9ed90fece218122/

Pbtc1
09-16-17, 19:47
Anyone have an experience with Carly? She looks lovely! Any reviews would be awesome!

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-u-l-t-r-y-_-f-l-a-w-l-e-s-s-_-s-w-e-e-t-_call-me/46442437Very lovely yes, no fuckin way that's who you will see when the door opens. .

HoundDawgg
09-19-17, 12:56
Alexis has a new number. Saw her yesterday at her place. Always looking to please like usual. PM if interested and take care of this one.

Met up after a month or so away while she was taking care of some family issues. Apologized for past issues and said she is back in a good state of mind. We chilled for a while and talked and then went to the bedroom and did our thing. It was a good as I remember and she is VERY accommodating. Treat her right and don't low-ball and you will not be disappointed.

Speck22
09-20-17, 08:38
Has BP done away with new additional ads? Seems the past couple days no new ads.

HoundDawgg
09-20-17, 12:17
Charging providers Bitcoin and need a card. Much harder for them now.

Has BP done away with new additional ads? Seems the past couple days no new ads.

J2112
09-20-17, 15:00
I'm having trouble getting in contact with amber (cute blonde spinner). Does anyone know if she changed numbers or anything?

UGB12
09-20-17, 20:02
Charging providers Bitcoin and need a card. Much harder for them now.BP has been charging bitcoin for years now. There's definitely a slowdown, though.