PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Stone Blazer
09-27-10, 12:26
Saw "Relaxation Massage" listed on another site as a new erotic MP. From the address it looks like it's very near or at the airport motel. I'll try to get over that way ASAP for a followup report.

Stone Blazer
10-11-10, 11:47
Saw "Relaxation Massage" listed on another site as a new erotic MP. From the address it looks like it's very near or at the airport motel. I'll try to get over that way ASAP for a followup report.Nothing there. Darn

Whats Amping
01-07-12, 22:07
There just has to be some local massage therapy girls who give a little 'extra' to their better (return) clients. Anyone care to give an old guy a tip via PM, please? Thanks in advance.

Nothing there. Darn

Golfnutz
01-10-12, 12:46
Look up Irish Vixen, aka Riley in the classifed ads section or under body rubs on back page. Haven't seen her myself, but have heard great reviews.

Member #4129
01-11-12, 20:18
Thanks sweetie waiting for you to come see me. Wicked grin.

Look up Irish Vixen, aka Riley in the classifed ads section or under body rubs on back page. Haven't seen her myself, but have heard great reviews.

Bill Cosby
01-22-12, 15:14

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/soothing-hands-4-u-45/5953552

50 hh. 100 hr. 250 FS. Incall at her apartment. Real pics.

Christine shares a minimally furnished apartment with another provider. From the looks of things she was either just moving in or getting ready to move out. Our session was good overall (more on that in a bit) but there were times when she seemed out of it. And I mean waaay out of it. Setup was had a few bumps in the road but ran smoothly for the most part. The directions she gave me were simple enough but when I arrived she wasn't quite ready so I ended up standing around looking like a doofus for a good 15 minutes or so.

On to the session.

I asked for an hour over the phone. She also offers a half hour massage (no funny business) and, as I would later find out, she also offers FS for an additional 150. Anyhow, I had only brought the one hour donation so that's what I got. The "hour" actually lasted well over 90 minutes. She really took her time and worked out every inch of my body. Roaming is not only allowed but encouraged, and she's completely nude during the entire time. After teasing me for quite a while, she finally hopped up on the massage table, straddled me and finished me with her hand and mouth. Service-wise it was a great time but the atmosphere and her obvious inebriation took away from the experience. I'd probably repeat but I'm sure I'd enjoy it much more if she weren't so out of it.

Member #4962
01-23-12, 23:03
Thanks sweetie waiting for you to come see me. Wicked grin.She is amazing.

HiddenBlessn
01-27-12, 12:28

Christine shares a minimally furnished apartment with another provider. From the looks of things she was either just moving in or getting ready to move out. Our session was good overall (more on that in a bit) but there were times when she seemed out of it. And I mean waaay out of it. Setup was had a few bumps in the road but ran smoothly for the most part. The directions she gave me were simple enough but when I arrived she wasn't quite ready so I ended up standing around looking like a doofus for a good 15 minutes or so.

On to the session.

I asked for an hour over the phone. She also offers a half hour massage (no funny business) and, as I would later find out, she also offers FS for an additional 150. Anyhow, I had only brought the one hour donation so that's what I got. The "hour" actually lasted well over 90 minutes. She really took her time and worked out every inch of my body. Roaming is not only allowed but encouraged, and she's completely nude during the entire time. After teasing me for quite a while, she finally hopped up on the massage table, straddled me and finished me with her hand and mouth. Service-wise it was a great time but the atmosphere and her obvious inebriation took away from the experience. I'd probably repeat but I'm sure I'd enjoy it much more if she weren't so out of it.I agree with you Foghorn. She did seem a little spacey, Wasn't ready when I got there, and the place if nothing to brag about. But the service was nice and not rushed. She did tell me she is looking to move and possibly a new roommate so maybe a better place is coming in the future.

Bill Cosby
02-04-12, 21:52
100 hh. 160 hr. Incall at clean, secluded suite on North Monroe.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-latina-very-relaxing-body-rubs-best-in-town-26/5217184

Let me say right off the bat that Alexis is not a full service provider. She advertizes in the body rubs section and that's all she offers. She's a Latina in her mid 20s with bite sized tits, no tattoos and very cute imo. Set up was no problem at all, although she does mention that she has reception issues from time to time so it's possible she may not receive your call. She just asks that you call back. She's really cool and very friendly. She does allow some roaming but her rubs are topless so obviously there's no possibility of stink finger.

The massage was relaxed and at a casual pace. She took a good bit of time to work out my back, then onto my butt and legs with the periodic stroking of my johnson. Long story short, it was a very relaxing massage with a happy ending on her breasts. Aside from the massage, she's also smart as a whip and very easy going. In a nutshell I'd repeat.

=========

Since I'm here, I have a question. There's a mature blonde lady who advertizes in the massage section of backpage. I don't mean the bodyrubs section, I mean the actual massage section. I saw her a while ago at her office near Killearn. She has a business card, a legit sounding company name and gave me a very nice, on the level legit massage. But my gut tells me the menu may be a bit broader. I don't want to post her ad or her name on the forum in case she actually is a purely above the board LMT. So my question is, does anyone else have any info on this lady? And by that I mean does she also offer happy endings?

HiddenBlessn
04-03-12, 15:48
OK. I am in need of a great massage to work out kinks and aches in my back with a treat at the end, Not just a "Body Rub". Any suggestions or recommendations?

Golfnutz
04-06-12, 01:37
OK. I am in need of a great massage to work out kinks and aches in my back with a treat at the end, Not just a "Body Rub". Any suggestions or recommendations?Try Riley, aka Irish Vixen. She has posts here and on BP

HiddenBlessn
06-11-12, 10:17

On to the session.

I asked for an hour over the phone. She also offers a half hour massage (no funny business) and, as I would later find out, she also offers FS for an additional 150. Anyhow, I had only brought the one hour donation so that's what I got. The "hour" actually lasted well over 90 minutes. She really took her time and worked out every inch of my body. Roaming is not only allowed but encouraged, and she's completely nude during the entire time. After teasing me for quite a while, she finally hopped up on the massage table, straddled me and finished me with her hand and mouth. Service-wise it was a great time but the atmosphere and her obvious inebriation took away from the experience. I'd probably repeat but I'm sure I'd enjoy it much more if she weren't so out of it.Has anyone heard from her or know her new number?

FL Guy
06-15-12, 10:51
Has anyone heard from her or know her new number?I concur with this report, I think she may have the best actualy massage skills in the area, and she also has that MILF look.

I have known her for years. And always had a great time!

HiddenBlessn
06-18-12, 08:43
I concur with this report, I think she may have the best actualy massage skills in the area, and she also has that MILF look.

I have known her for years. And always had a great time!Does that mean you ahve a way to contact her?

FL Guy
06-20-12, 09:43
Does that mean you ahve a way to contact her?Sorry but I don't have her current number, the last one I had was the 727. She I'm's me on yahoo when ever she is around.

FL Guy
06-20-12, 09:47
Ok I would like to find a REAL female masuse in Tally, that may slightly bend the rules.

I plan on trying a few that were recomended through other sources, if you have any ideas please PM me and I will do the same as I sample the local CMT's.

My first appointment is today.

HiddenBlessn
08-31-12, 08:36
She called me, asking if I needed a massage. I figure wth I will roll the dice. Little depressing. She was a little spinner and was cute. Massage was subpar and very rushed. Touch touch flip, Then BBBJCIM but she did swallow. Don't think I would repeat. Location was so smoke ridden my clothes smelled of smoke the whole day. If anyone interested PM me.

Whats Amping
09-24-12, 12:48
Any recommendatios for a real LMT who might be sympathetic to a surprise ending?

Stone Blazer
10-12-12, 09:20
Asian massage just opened. Parkway just past the circle. May just have to TOFTT today!

Stone Blazer
10-12-12, 10:32
Managed to do a little recon while some guys were there working. My gut says this place is going to be strictly legit. First, it's a really high traffic area. Second, it's not the typical AMP layout with the second door and doorbell inside. Didn't see any of the girls. We'll just have to wait and see.

Asian massage just opened. Parkway just past the circle. May just have to TOFTT today!

FlyGuys
10-12-12, 12:33
Managed to do a little recon while some guys were there working. My gut says this place is going to be strictly legit. First, it's a really high traffic area. Second, it's not the typical AMP layout with the second door and doorbell inside. Didn't see any of the girls. We'll just have to wait and see.Kwel, no need to travel Tifton.

HiddenBlessn
10-12-12, 15:12
Asian massage just opened. Parkway just past the circle. May just have to TOFTT today!Got a name or a number?

Donny1
10-12-12, 23:30
It's funny, I logged on tonight to say that I noticed this place today. I might try them out next week.

John Johnson 1
10-14-12, 00:31
Managed to do a little recon while some guys were there working. My gut says this place is going to be strictly legit. First, it's a really high traffic area. Second, it's not the typical AMP layout with the second door and doorbell inside. Didn't see any of the girls. We'll just have to wait and see.Keep us all in the loop, this sounds like a good thing. Who ever goes let us know how it was.

Kobcel
10-14-12, 19:56
Scheduled a massage yesterday because I was sore from working out. The massage was awesome. They are not yet set up to take credit cards (this week that should change) , nor are they yet set up for shower / spa treatment, but the place is clean with great ambiance. Currently, Sony (I think that is what she said her name was) is the only massage therapist now and she is very good at what she does. A new girl will be starting this week. Sony is Chinese and speaks decent English. As for extra-curricular activities, I did not ask and did not care, because the massage was one of the best I have had in Tally. She walks on your back holding onto two bars that runs the length of the massage room above the massage table. She works her feet up and down your back with precision (Sony is 5'3, 116 lbs, C+ cups?). After the walk treatment, it becomes more conventional, back and front. $60 per hour. The owner is an Asian male who was sitting at the front desk when I left.

Golfnutz
10-14-12, 20:41
Interesting little find on BP this weekend. Looks like Melissafrom the stroll is moving up in the world and advertising there.

FL Guy
10-15-12, 14:57
Interesting little find on BP this weekend. Looks like Melissafrom the stroll is moving up in the world and advertising there.Wow she looks really rough though. I knew her back in 2000, and she looked way more healthy.

Whats Amping
10-15-12, 16:24
Details please. Did not locate anything on BP.

Thanks

Interesting little find on BP this weekend. Looks like Melissafrom the stroll is moving up in the world and advertising there.

Golfnutz
10-16-12, 01:01
Here's the ad from Melissa in BP offering body rub. It's actually was from Thursday the 11th.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-by-a-mature-woman-40/6470991

HiddenBlessn
10-18-12, 08:44
Scheduled a massage yesterday because I was sore from working out. The massage was awesome. They are not yet set up to take credit cards (this week that should change) , nor are they yet set up for shower / spa treatment, but the place is clean with great ambiance. Currently, Sony (I think that is what she said her name was) is the only massage therapist now and she is very good at what she does. A new girl will be starting this week. Sony is Chinese and speaks decent English. As for extra-curricular activities, I did not ask and did not care, because the massage was one of the best I have had in Tally. She walks on your back holding onto two bars that runs the length of the massage room above the massage table. She works her feet up and down your back with precision (Sony is 5'3, 116 lbs, C+ cups?). After the walk treatment, it becomes more conventional, back and front. $60 per hour. The owner is an Asian male who was sitting at the front desk when I left.Anyone else go yet? Are the showers done? Are they taking CC yet?

FlyGuys
10-20-12, 00:50
Anyone else go yet? Are the showers done? Are they taking.

CC yet?Exact location please.

MoonlightBiker
10-23-12, 16:22
Scheduled a massage yesterday because I was sore from working out. The massage was awesome. They are not yet set up to take credit cards (this week that should change) , nor are they yet set up for shower / spa treatment, but the place is clean with great ambiance. Currently, Sony (I think that is what she said her name was) is the only massage therapist now and she is very good at what she does. A new girl will be starting this week. Sony is Chinese and speaks decent English. As for extra-curricular activities, I did not ask and did not care, because the massage was one of the best I have had in Tally. She walks on your back holding onto two bars that runs the length of the massage room above the massage table. She works her feet up and down your back with precision (Sony is 5'3, 116 lbs, C+ cups?). After the walk treatment, it becomes more conventional, back and front. $60 per hour. The owner is an Asian male who was sitting at the front desk when I left.Sounds almost too good to be true! Did I miss the part where you told the name and location? Any info on what exactly they mean by shower / spa treatment? I'm not really looking to have my toes wrapped in seaweed.

Kobcel
10-23-12, 23:48
Sounds almost too good to be true! Did I miss the part where you told the name and location? Any info on what exactly they mean by shower / spa treatment? I'm not really looking to have my toes wrapped in seaweed.I've received some requests regarding where "Asian Massage", the name of the establishment, is located, so here it is:

3220 Apalachee Pkwy, Tallahassee, FL 32311 past Cap Cir going away from town on left in strip mall. Nice place. 60 / hr 45 / hhr.

As for shower / spa treatment, as I stated, they were not yet set up. But, from previous experience from ones I have frequented in other cities, a shower treatment would include laying you down on a cushioned table showering / bathing you with a sponge from head to toe, front and back in your big-boy birthday suit. Awesome experience. At one location, I was placed in a spa for about ten minutes prior to the shower treatment.

I can only speak to the quality and style of massage that I found to be incredible.

Enjoy,

Kob

Member #4962
11-01-12, 17:27
For a no-nonsense massage that is one of the best I have had anywhere this place is great.

No extras were proffered and it did not matter.

Coco solved some serious issues with my upper-back.

I will be a return customer.

There is a table shower it is an extra $20. 00

Member #4962
11-12-12, 11:26
Any updated intel?

I like the location easy to get to. Hoping the menu has expanded.

PM me if you can.

AllenJohn
11-12-12, 18:05
Any updated intel?

I like the location easy to get to. Hoping the menu has expanded.

PM me if you can.Have been there twice with Sunny and even had the table shower. No dream worthy options, but she gives an extraordinary massage.

HiddenBlessn
11-14-12, 09:30
Anyone have any intel on this place?

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/thp/3390301291.html

Member #4962
11-14-12, 18:24

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/thp/3390301291.htmlI wonder if it is like Asian on App. The menu is bland. Great massage, but no duck sauce. Which is a shame.

Donny1
11-14-12, 21:09
I wonder if it is like Asian on App. The menu is bland. Great massage, but no duck sauce. Which is a shame.Being inside the mall, I just don't get the idea it's anything but legit.

I've been meaning to ask this: years ago in a different city I had an interesting experience at a palm reader. I went in for laughs (my "friends" dared me) and ended up getting a nice BJ and was told more was on the menu. Anyone else have an experience like that a a palm readers or was I just lucky?

Member #4962
12-05-12, 08:51
Any changes at the Asian massage on Appalachee?

I like both therapists, hoping for a menu change.

JDogKelly
12-16-12, 14:52
Any changes at the Asian massage on Appalachee?

I like both therapists, hoping for a menu change.Regular girls are totally legit. I did get a $60. 60+ minute great massage + a $20 (10 extra minutres) total body wash.

Member #4962
12-17-12, 15:16
Regular girls are totally legit. I did get a $60. 60+ minute great massage + a $20 (10 extra minutres) total body wash.This is a tragedy. I the Papasan is probably stopping all the happiness.

At some point when the new wears off and the business drops off there may be some expansion on the menu.

Donny1
01-09-13, 11:03
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has tried Chens on Mahan (in the old Publix shopping center)?

I walked by and there was an older Asian woman at a small desk.

Kobcel
01-10-13, 03:17
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has tried Chens on Mahan (in the old Publix shopping center)?

I walked by and there was an older Asian woman at a small desk.She is absolutely legit and a very good massage therapist. One of the best in Tally.

AllenJohn
01-10-13, 05:03
"Chen's is completely legit. Two Chinese ladies work there. The older one is Chen, and the slightly younger, one is named Yeun. Great legit massage. Place is owned by Chen and her husband Frank."

Hey guys,

I walked by and there was an older Asian woman at a small desk.

Donny1
01-10-13, 19:43
"Chen's is completely legit. Two Chinese ladies work there. The older one is Chen, and the slightly younger, one is named Yeun. Great legit massage. Place is owned by Chen and her husband Frank."Thanks! I could use a real massage.

Member #4962
01-15-13, 08:00
Have gone there for the last time.

After 3 different girls, nothing.

If we all stop going they will change or close.

HiddenBlessn
01-15-13, 12:52
Ok, I need a good massage. Should I go Asian on app, Chen's or Bamboo in the tally mall?

Member #4962
01-15-13, 13:31
Ok, I need a good massage. Should I go Asian on app, Chen's or Bamboo in the tally mall?Sonny is good no extras.

HiddenBlessn
01-15-13, 14:41
Sonny is good no extras.Who is Sonny? Does she work at one of those 3?

FlyGuys
01-15-13, 17:49
Who is Sonny? Does she work at one of those 3?Two more new girls joined.

AllenJohn
01-15-13, 19:35
Who is Sonny? Does she work at one of those 3?I have had massages from both therapists. No extras, but each is excellent. Sunny is very cute and in her 20s. She came here a few months ago from California. Chen is married, older and gives a slightly better massage IMHO. Either way, for a legitimate massage both are great.

Member #6419
01-16-13, 16:04
Is there really no AMP in Tally where I can get a good HE?

I went to the one on app but no extras. Shame too.

Recommend me somewhere in Tallahassee where I can get a good HE, preferable from someone young and Asian.

Member #4962
01-17-13, 17:42
Is there really no AMP in Tally where I can get a good HE?

I went to the one on app but no extras. Shame too.

Recommend me somewhere in Tallahassee where I can get a good HE, preferable from someone young and Asian.It is the Tallahassee Unicorn.

Member #6419
02-03-13, 23:05
I notice that someplace in town called college playmates is advertising on backpage.

Also noticed some place called Angel Massage in town, can't find any info on it.

Anyone got any reports from these two?

JDogKelly
02-09-13, 23:01
Stopped by Asian parlor again. Got a new girl named J. C. Super nice (good looking) , great massage and table shower. 80 Minutes for $80. I was super pleased with the quality.

JDog

HiddenBlessn
02-13-13, 09:03
Ok, if the Asian massage place on the parkway has no extras do you still strip down to nothing?

Member #6419
02-13-13, 11:00
Ok, if the Asian massage place on the parkway has no extras do you still strip down to nothing?Yes, but they are very strategic on where the towel placement goes, even in the table shower, you still have a towel over your fun parts.

JDogKelly
02-13-13, 22:55
Yes, but they are very strategic on where the towel placement goes, even in the table shower, you still have a towel over your fun parts.Everything is legit and above board as stated by Rouek. The one girl, who was giving a little extra happy ending got fired just before Christmas. Papasan is still keeping a tight grip on the reins.

JDog

SlmShady83
02-14-13, 00:02
Everything is legit and above board as stated by Rouek. The one girl, who was giving a little extra happy ending got fired just before Christmas. Papasan is still keeping a tight grip on the reins.

JDog+1 been in 2 times in the past month had JC both times, she gives a great massage. Def legit and straightforward though.

Member #4962
02-25-13, 20:14
+1 been in 2 times in the past month had JC both times, she gives a great massage. Def legit and straightforward though.Legit massage, but the therapist got very close to the junk and spent a lot of time on my gluts. Only to run out of the room when she was asked if she was completely finished. It almost seemed like she was wearing something under her clothing that would digitally copy what was being said.

It all seemed very fishy. It almost seemed like they were thinking of being a part of the rear end of a bee.

Papasan has those reins tight. If they would loosen it up, the business would probably need another location.

Great massage, but that was my last visit until someone reports or PM's that we can all sing,"And keep smiling," on the way out the door.

Anything on the other AMP at Tally Mall?

Stay safe.

SlmShady83
03-23-13, 19:33
Visited this past week. Got a new girl. Seemed a little more lax but no extras.

Not as good as JC in my opinion but good.

A few weeks back went to check (needed good work done)

Got the elder ms Chen. She is awesome. Legit only though.

Member #4962
04-03-13, 08:24
Guessing legit, but you ever know.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-at-its-finest/6524781

In the end a great massage cannot hurt either way.

May TOFTT in the coming week.

HiddenBlessn
04-03-13, 15:45
If it is the same Becky Bruce, She is an older lady. Massage was ok at best. And nothing was offered or hinted. Maybe it was just me, but I didn't feel to welcome and didn't have a drive to come back.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-at-its-finest/6524781

May TOFTT in the coming week.

HughLeftHer
04-03-13, 17:06
If it is the same Becky Bruce, She is an older lady. Massage was ok at best. And nothing was offered or hinted. Maybe it was just me, but I didn't feel to welcome and didn't have a drive to come back.

May TOFTT in the coming week.Yeah Becky Bruce is strictly professional massage and I thought was therapeutically thorough. NO FUNNY BIZ with her whatsoever. I hinted by asking if she's ever had someone proposition her and she said if she's touched she warns or if she's asked she will kick out.

HughLeftHer
04-04-13, 02:07
I'm looking for a legit massage therapist with therapeutic hands. Someone I can see regularly. Once-twice a month. One who is NOT f / s yet will massage "all of you" with just her hands until you smile. Looks somewhat important but not a deal breaker. Message me or comment if any of you gents or gals have suggestions.

Thanks

HughLeftHer
04-05-13, 19:36

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/thp/3390301291.htmlReceived a very sensual and therapeutic massage but no cumpletion. Asked for "therapeutic release" with hand gesture and had oil poured all over my "region" and was told "you do that" from a lady who for the entire visit knew absolutely no English at all. The massage however was one of best I've received in awhile and I cannot tell you her name because I had no idea what she was saying.

HiddenBlessn
04-15-13, 09:16
Finally made my way here last week. Was a legit massage but so worth it. I got lucky and got JC. Was one of the better massages I have gotten in a long time. Worked out all the kinks. Was legit but will return. I may not have left happy but I left very relieved and relaxed.

HiddenBlessn
04-15-13, 09:17
Received a very sensual and therapeutic massage but no cumpletion. Asked for "therapeutic release" with hand gesture and had oil poured all over my "region" and was told "you do that" from a lady who for the entire visit knew absolutely no English at all. The massage however was one of best I've received in awhile and I cannot tell you her name because I had no idea what she was saying.thanks Hugh, I don't even remember what this linked referenced too LOL, link is now dead.

HughLeftHer
04-16-13, 01:40
At Tallahassee Mall.

thanks Hugh, I don't even remember what this linked referenced too LOL, link is now dead.

SlmShady83
04-28-13, 15:50
I t (another) ftt since it has already been reviewed once. I went in with low expectations due to the location and appearance. Mamasian greeted me and took me back and ended up being my therapist. To my surprise she gave a very good and thorough massage. Not only JC's level at Pkwy but really good. She used a little too much oil but really worked my knots out. Spent much of the massage uncovered but nothing but legit I'm afraid. Will return but just wanted to pass along.

Be safe

Gauge
05-18-13, 15:39
Was in town for business and went bye this place not knowing anything about it. Walked in and was greeted by Sunny. She is attractive with a nice rack pushing hard on her shirt. I was getting excited at the thought of seeing those breasts.

She started and I thought we were off to the races and then the phone kept ringing. Three times at the beginning of the massage. Finally I asked her if she wanted to get more comfortable and take her clothes off. Not knowing what you all know about the place, she didn't first know what I was asking until I made it more clear. I thought she was going to run out of the room when she realized what I was asking. I soon got the message about no funny stuff. Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing that hot body of hers.

I would agree with the others on here that it was a very comprehensive and thorough massage. Totally legit. It didn't do anything for my horniness though.

I just find it odd that there isn't any HE or FS AMPs in Tally? Come on!

Gauge

Member #6419
05-22-13, 13:42
Was in town for business and went bye this place not knowing anything about it. Walked in and was greeted by Sunny. She is attractive with a nice rack pushing hard on her shirt. I was getting excited at the thought of seeing those breasts.

She started and I thought we were off to the races and then the phone kept ringing. Three times at the beginning of the massage. Finally I asked her if she wanted to get more comfortable and take her clothes off. Not knowing what you all know about the place, she didn't first know what I was asking until I made it more clear. I thought she was going to run out of the room when she realized what I was asking. I soon got the message about no funny stuff. Too bad, I was looking forward to seeing that hot body of hers.

I would agree with the others on here that it was a very comprehensive and thorough massage. Totally legit. It didn't do anything for my horniness though.

I just find it odd that there isn't any HE or FS AMPs in Tally? Come on!

GaugeYep. There really is no where in Tally. Everything here is pretty much legit. I have yet to find anything decent around this area in either Pensacola or Gainseville. If anyone has any good suggestions for anywhere around Tally, may a 2-3 hour drive, I'd love some.

Bigtony850
05-22-13, 23:18
Yep. There really is no where in Tally. Everything here is pretty much legit. I have yet to find anything decent around this area in either Pensacola or Gainseville. If anyone has any good suggestions for anywhere around Tally, may a 2-3 hour drive, I'd love some.Jacksonville. 2 and 1/2 hours.

Tifton. 2 hours.

MoonlightBiker
05-29-13, 20:37
Yep. There really is no where in Tally. Everything here is pretty much legit. I have yet to find anything decent around this area in either Pensacola or Gainseville. If anyone has any good suggestions for anywhere around Tally, may a 2-3 hour drive, I'd love some.I've never been so I can't give you first hand knowledge, so to speak, but from what the place looks like I would bet that Little Foot Spa just off the highway in Jasper (about an hour from Tally) would offer what you're looking for. Not sure it it comes with a decent massage or not, and the place looks a bit too dumpy for my taste, but it's more than you're going to find in Tally and it's closer than Jacksonville.

John Johnson 1
06-03-13, 16:17
Is it just me or is this site dead these days? Been checking a few times a week and it just seems that way compared to the activity it had a year or two ago. Been browsing the BP ads for massage and body rubs as I am in need of one. Last I had was with Tristen and it was amazing. Great full body rub re-leaving all of my tension. Been looking at the new providers and was curious if any of them are worth a visit, or if I could just go see Tristen again. Here's the ones I have been looking into.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-exotic-hyptnoticasian-persuasion-andlt-let-me-spoil-you-22/6688807

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-busty-brunette-38dds-put-your-troubles-aside-and-relaxx-27/6926771

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-sierra-relieve-all-your-stress-now-taking-a-few-afternoon-apts-24/6805148

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-relaxation-never-felt-sooo-good-27/6892236

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-sensual-and-satisfying-available-monday-all-day-cheyenne-850-284-1591-44/5450189

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-make-your-day-and-put-a-smile-on-your-face-22/6985928

Reviews on these providers is greatly appreciated. I've got some extremely sore muscles that need some relaxing.

Zoinkster
06-03-13, 19:11
I've been to Asian Massage on the PW several times. The same experience as everyone else. GREAT massage but no extras. Damn shame since a couple of the massage therapists were smokin' hot. My question is this. For those of you who have had a massage here, do you get the feeling that some of the girls have worked at other places that offer extras? Or are these girls so squeaky clean that any of them could pass the background check with flying colors and join a convent no questions asked? As for myself, I can't help but feeling that a couple of them have worked elsewhere where the menu was more diversified. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part! . As I said, great massage, but tired of leaving with blue-ball-itis. Think I'll give the place a rest until I hear more promising reports.

MoonlightBiker
06-04-13, 07:30
Is it just me or is this site dead these days? Been checking a few times a week and it just seems that way compared to the activity it had a year or two ago.Is that really a surprise? There's nothing going on in Tally, so why would folks continue to come here to read and reread how there's nothing going on in Tally?

MoonlightBiker
06-04-13, 07:31
I've been to Asian Massage on the PW several times. The same experience as everyone else. GREAT massage but no extras. Damn shame since a couple of the massage therapists were smokin' hot. My question is this. For those of you who have had a massage here, do you get the feeling that some of the girls have worked at other places that offer extras? Or are these girls so squeaky clean that any of them could pass the background check with flying colors and join a convent no questions asked? As for myself, I can't help but feeling that a couple of them have worked elsewhere where the menu was more diversified. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part! . As I said, great massage, but tired of leaving with blue-ball-itis. Think I'll give the place a rest until I hear more promising reports.

Another excellent report on how there is nothing going on in the area.

John Johnson 1
06-04-13, 08:32
Is it just me or is this site dead these days? Been checking a few times a week and it just seems that way compared to the activity it had a year or two ago. Been browsing the BP ads for massage and body rubs as I am in need of one. Last I had was with Tristen and it was amazing. Great full body rub re-leaving all of my tension. Been looking at the new providers and was curious if any of them are worth a visit, or if I could just go see Tristen again. Here's the ones I have been looking into.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/andgt-exotic-hyptnoticasian-persuasion-andlt-let-me-spoil-you-22/6688807

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-busty-brunette-38dds-put-your-troubles-aside-and-relaxx-27/6926771

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-sierra-relieve-all-your-stress-now-taking-a-few-afternoon-apts-24/6805148

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-relaxation-never-felt-sooo-good-27/6892236

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-sensual-and-satisfying-available-monday-all-day-cheyenne-850-284-1591-44/5450189

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-make-your-day-and-put-a-smile-on-your-face-22/6985928

Reviews on these providers is greatly appreciated. I've got some extremely sore muscles that need some relaxing.I guess I'm not asking about Parlors but independent providers. I know there are not any Parlors around here that offer extras!

NobodyYouKnow
06-05-13, 14:57
. If I could just go see Tristen again. Here's the ones I have been looking into.

Reviews on these providers is greatly appreciated. I've got some extremely sore muscles that need some relaxing.In order: Shannon (good reviews, youngest) , unknown (mixed google search results) , Sierra (good reviews) , Misty (somewhat mixed reviews) , Cheyenne (older, good reviews) , and another unknown and a google search of her number turned up bumpkis. Here's one you didn't mention: Masterful Morgan.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/masterful-morgan-let-my-tantalizing-touch-bring-you-blissful-complete-relaxation-double-anyone-44/6748773

Good hunting.

John Johnson 1
06-06-13, 09:07
In order: Shannon (good reviews, youngest) , unknown (mixed google search results) , Sierra (good reviews) , Misty (somewhat mixed reviews) , Cheyenne (older, good reviews) , and another unknown and a google search of her number turned up bumpkis. Here's one you didn't mention: Masterful Morgan.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/masterful-morgan-let-my-tantalizing-touch-bring-you-blissful-complete-relaxation-double-anyone-44/6748773

Good hunting.Thanks I've seen Tristen the one in the last link you posted " Masterful Morgan" It was great, been looking to see Shannon soon, thanks for the info.

Member #4962
06-12-13, 14:42
In order: Shannon (good reviews, youngest) , unknown (mixed google search results) , Sierra (good reviews) , Misty (somewhat mixed reviews) , Cheyenne (older, good reviews) , and another unknown and a google search of her number turned up bumpkis. Here's one you didn't mention: Masterful Morgan.

Good hunting.Shannon and Morgan are a great duo.

Misty is interesting.

Has JC made it back to the App. Parkway place?

HiddenBlessn
06-12-13, 16:40
http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-professional-services-100-satisfaction-guaranted-21/5537040

Anyone seen bre? She looks familiar.

NobodyYouKnow
06-14-13, 15:31
http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-professional-services-100-satisfaction-guaranted-21/5537040

Anyone seen bre? She looks familiar.It's been a while since she posted an ad. I'm pretty sure there are reviews somewere in the archives, but as I recall the reviews were positive. While my google search fu is strong, my usasg search fu is weak, and thus I can not find them.

SteelBait
06-27-13, 09:31

Anyone seen bre? She looks familiar.She used to go by the name Alonna with a different phone number. Mr. Pickles gave her a very good review. If you see her, post a review. Been thinking about seeing her as well.

TallyHo85
06-29-13, 16:31
I'm new to this but am really wanting to try out a good massage with a happy ending in Tally. Found an ad for a very attractive MILF on the north side of town. Anyone have experience with her? Some of these reviews are a bit old. PM me if you want or post here, either way. Just trying to make a good choice.

Tallymandra
07-02-13, 12:24
She used to go by the name Alonna with a different phone number. Mr. Pickles gave her a very good review. If you see her, post a review. Been thinking about seeing her as well.I fell for the pics as well. Looks pretty good here but they are old ones. Nice person but no one likes to be fooled.

John Johnson 1
07-16-13, 10:40
Hey all,

I was driving through town yesterday and noticed a sign that said " Massage ". Its located off Killearn Center Blvd across from Publix and behind the auto super service center. There are a bunch of small offices back in there and while passing by I noticed the sign. Didn't stop in but wondering how it is if anyone has been.

Donny1
07-17-13, 20:06
Hey all,

I was driving through town yesterday and noticed a sign that said " Massage ". Its located off Killearn Center Blvd across from Publix and behind the auto super service center. There are a bunch of small offices back in there and while passing by I noticed the sign. Didn't stop in but wondering how it is if anyone has been.That's where Sierra, Riley, Misty and some others have worked.

TallyVixen69
07-25-13, 08:52
I just had the greatest massage recently from a wonderfully attentive white male masseuer in Tallahassee with amazing hands and technique. I highly, highly recommend him. He is gentle, respectful, and knew how to touch in all the right places. Send me a private message if you want to be put in touch with him. Wow was he amazing.

Wrangled
07-30-13, 19:40
It has been confirmed many times that the place on Parkway is legit only but good. Have gone many times because it is good (and the ladies were very cute). Walked in today and was met by two new beauties! Received great massage from Michelle. Legit but seemed a little more playful toward end. Didn't press any since it was new territory. Will be back and will hopefully have some good news!

Bully
08-03-13, 15:13
I just had the greatest massage recently from a wonderfully attentive white male masseuer in Tallahassee with amazing hands and technique. I highly, highly recommend him. He is gentle, respectful, and knew how to touch in all the right places. Send me a private message if you want to be put in touch with him. Wow was he amazing.Nice veiled ad, dude.

Wrangled
08-03-13, 19:29
It has been confirmed many times that the place on Parkway is legit only but good. Have gone many times because it is good (and the ladies were very cute). Walked in today and was met by two new beauties! Received great massage from Michelle. Legit but seemed a little more playful toward end. Didn't press any since it was new territory. Will be back and will hopefully have some good news!Well, went back Friday and was seen by one of the girls that has been there a while. No sign of the new girls although I did hear several females talking in the back. Papisan was there are it seems things are not as carefree when he is around.

JDogKelly
08-26-13, 16:18
Stopped by late on Thursday. Got a great massage and body wash from new girl Yuki. See was excellent. If papasan is in the house, everyone follows the rules. If papasan is away the cat might play.

Loopy209
08-27-13, 22:09
Stopped by late on Thursday. Got a great massage and body wash from new girl Yuki. See was excellent. If papasan is in the house, everyone follows the rules. If papasan is away the cat might play.Did you get extras?

Wrangled
08-28-13, 08:04
Stopped by late on Thursday. Got a great massage and body wash from new girl Yuki. See was excellent. If papasan is in the house, everyone follows the rules. If papasan is away the cat might play.I have tried them all. Yuki is definitely my favorite. Still no extras but one great massage.

SpearHead1980
08-28-13, 12:48
Well, went back Friday and was seen by one of the girls that has been there a while. No sign of the new girls although I did hear several females talking in the back. Papisan was there are it seems things are not as carefree when he is around.I saw Michelle this morning and papasan was not around, she is totally stiff and legit. Does not even go close to the junk. She gives an ok massage.

SpearHead1980
08-28-13, 13:04
I have seen Misty, Shannon, Sierra, Tristen and Nalah.

Tristen was the best according to me with respect to going the extra mile to satisfy. Taking it slow. Performance etc.

Shannon jumps the gun too fast. Was too sweaty at the start itself and too heavy now. But aims to please.

Nalah does it like a responsibility. No reactions at all. Starts too soon and wants to get it over with. But she goes got a tight one. Does not even wipe you off. She goes to the mirror the second the job gets done.

Sierra has got a good body. Rest is all on the downside. Rude at times. No experience or knack for this job. Does it with a unhappy mind. Which shows in her performance.

Misty is stiff and no reactions at all. Gives much less value for the money. Not a friendly attitude. Doesn't talk much.

Wrangled
08-28-13, 16:35
I have seen Misty, Shannon, Sierra, Tristen and Nalah.

Tristen was the best according to me with respect to going the extra mile to satisfy. Taking it slow. Performance etc.

Shannon jumps the gun too fast. Was too sweaty at the start itself and too heavy now. But aims to please.

Nalah does it like a responsibility. No reactions at all. Starts too soon and wants to get it over with. But she goes got a tight one. Does not even wipe you off. She goes to the mirror the second the job gets done.

Sierra has got a good body. Rest is all on the downside. Rude at times. No experience or knack for this job. Does it with a unhappy mind. Which shows in her performance.

Misty is stiff and no reactions at all. Gives much less value for the money. Not a friendly attitude. Doesn't talk much.Good recap. I agree with most. Tristen is definitely the best. Enjoy it while you can because if I can get through some crap I am taking her off the market!

Misty has a different personality but is extremely pleasant. If Tristen is the girl next door, Misty is the girl I enjoyed picking up at the bar. Good sense of humor and sexy laugh.

Met Nicole who I am not sure if she has posted on here or not. Beautiful AA lady. I said beautiful and lady. Great touch and beautiful smile.

Haven't tried the other ladies you mentioned. Had tried Sierra but have never been able to connect.

Did I mention Tristen was my favorite? She will be mine :)

Boba Fetto
08-28-13, 20:59
Ok I know the other girls but who is Tristen?

SpearHead1980
08-28-13, 21:06
Ok I know the other girls but who is Tristen?Tristen is Morgan in backpage bodyrubs, she posts almost every day. She is more than 40, but wouldn't let you leave unhappy.

Miamifl1972
08-28-13, 23:10
Ok I know the other girls but who is Tristen?Same question. Feel free to PM me with info.

MistressMorgan
08-28-13, 23:46
Good recap. I agree with most. Tristen is definitely the best. Enjoy it while you can because if I can get through some crap I am taking her off the market!

Misty has a different personality but is extremely pleasant. If Tristen is the girl next door, Misty is the girl I enjoyed picking up at the bar. Good sense of humor and sexy laugh.

Met Nicole who I am not sure if she has posted on here or not. Beautiful AA lady. I said beautiful and lady. Great touch and beautiful smile.

Haven't tried the other ladies you mentioned. Had tried Sierra but have never been able to connect.

Did I mention Tristen was my favorite? She will be mine.Thank you very much for the kind words. Your the best.

Xoxo,

Morgan (aka Tristen)

Donny1
09-04-13, 14:26
Saw Yuki today. She is very pretty and has amazing hands! I did not see papasan, but I think I heard him in the back. No extras, but did not try. I really hope one day to get more, but if not I will still be a regular customer.

SlmShady83
09-07-13, 15:48
Just saw this ad, anyone toftt yet?

Thanks.

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/thp/4052266410.html

Wrangled
09-09-13, 14:43
Just saw this ad, anyone toftt yet?

Thanks.

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/thp/4052266410.htmlOK, I took the challenge to TOFTT but I fell asleep and this is what I dreampt. Went to Fuji instead of my typical medically prescribed weekly session. First impression was that this is Appalachee Pkwy location #2. Was met by frequent massaging princess from Pkwy. Paid 60 for hour and she told me enjoy. She sent in Mary who could play offensive line on most local high school teams. Good enough massage with enough hints. Didn't need much encouragement and she paid extra attention to the boys. After the flip, she put her finger to her lips to indicate to be quiet. She finished off things manually with vigor and a chuckle. Invited me back.

Wish this had really happened.

Donny1
09-12-13, 18:19
I dreamed of Fuji as well, but in my dream I was told her name is Amy not Mary (description was spot on LOL). My dream also was a little different because Amy said I had to finish myself while she fondled the boys, so YMMV. Left pretty happy, but will ask for another girl next time.

Wrangled
09-16-13, 17:15
Went back to Fuji since first visit was pleasant and others had reported a lesser experience. Was met by papisan from Pkwy spa. Now, Mary (who serviced me well during the first visit is now Amy who doesn't do anything. She remembers me and remembers exactly how things went down previously. She reminded me that she was AMY. I guess that means I need to show up with this schizophrenic chunk of Asian goodness decides to be Mary again. Problem was that it wasn't that good and I will not waste my time again.

HiddenBlessn
09-26-13, 19:00
Any nuru available in tally?

Donny1
10-05-13, 18:05
In the Big Lots shopping center on the corner of Apalachee and Cap circle (On the end bear Dollar Tree). Has the standard AMP look.

I will go next week sometime.

Donny1
10-07-13, 19:21
Hey guys,

The new AMP is actually Yings (she used to work at Mings). $40 new customer special and a great legit massage. Ying is a lot of fun and I will repeat. Maybe those who have seen Ying before can say if there's ever a chance of extras?

Loopy209
10-10-13, 15:37
No go on extras at yings. Nice massage though.

John Johnson 1
12-05-13, 13:40
Needing a good rub and some good extras BJ and FS. Looking to see these two. First one is legit but not sure about the seccond one. She looks TGTBT. Anyone seen them and have any reviews.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-sensual-fun-44/5424812

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-college-girl-19/7364748

SourMess
12-06-13, 10:03
Needing a good rub and some good extras BJ and FS. Looking to see these two. First one is legit but not sure about the seccond one. She looks TGTBT. Anyone seen them and have any reviews.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-sensual-fun-44/5424812

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-college-girl-19/7364748I had a good experience with the first one a couple of years ago, but she doesn't seem to reply anymore. I think she's low volume (advertises once a month) and very selective, since she asks for a picture or physical description of yourself. She doesn't do BJ but FS was good, PM if you want full review.

I tried contacting the second one but she never picks up. Could be fake, previous ads for that number show a different person.

HiddenBlessn
12-30-13, 18:57
Anyone have any intel on this one?

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-nuru-body-rub-with-the-ultimate-beauty-23/7426247

SlmShady83
01-20-14, 22:19

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-nuru-body-rub-with-the-ultimate-beauty-23/7426247Hidden, did you ever get any info on this one?

HiddenBlessn
01-22-14, 16:52
Hidden, did you ever get any info on this one?No I didn't she kinda disappeared and never responded to me so I figured it was a waste of time.

BrownEyeDog
01-25-14, 17:19
Anyone have any info on Sierra? Have not seen anything.

Boba Fetto
01-25-14, 20:38
Anyone have any info on Sierra? Have not seen anything.I have not seen here but when asking for recommendations from another member she was suggested as a good provider.

JDogKelly
01-28-14, 16:17
Anyone have any info on Sierra? Have not seen anything.I have dreamed of Sierra several time (5 or 6), she is wonderful. PM me for more if needed. Private, clean NE location. 80/140 for hh / fh. Slim and trim.

JDog

JDogKelly
02-20-14, 10:25
Stopped in to the AMP on the Parkway yesterday. Looking for a good massage. Something you always get there. Got a new girl named Leena. She was excellent and most friendly. The most friendly there since Anna and J.see. Left. JDog.

HiddenBlessn
02-25-14, 13:00
Stopped in to the AMP on the Parkway yesterday. Looking for a good massage. Something you always get there. Got a new girl named Leena. She was excellent and most friendly. The most friendly there since Anna and J.see. Left. JDog.Still legit just a good massage right?

BrownEyeDog
03-06-14, 18:06
I have dreamed of Sierra several time (5 or 6), she is wonderful. PM me for more if needed. Private, clean NE location. 80/140 for hh / fh. Slim and trim.

JDogHad a dream after reading your post and just as you described. Nice girl.

BrownEyeDog
03-06-14, 18:08
Still legit just a good massage right?That is all I have had. Mamasan and Papasan must think I am LEO.

HiddenBlessn
03-11-14, 15:17
Any intel on this one?

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-blonde-cougar-esalen-tantric-massage-prebook-for-special-rate-42/7612270

Email only and asks for specifics in the email age / race / name / number.

HiddenBlessn
03-11-14, 15:24

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/special-nuru-body-rub-with-the-ultimate-beauty-23/7426247Looks like she is posting again but shares the number with another. Seems odd.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-sweet-exotic-23/7395959

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-extrem-beauty-sexy-sexy-white-girl-29/7566445

Jsn Gray5
03-12-14, 15:26
Hey guys, interested to know if Misty or Taylor worth what they are asking for? I dreamed of Misty before and it was ok. I've never dreamed of Taylor.

HiddenBlessn
03-13-14, 10:34
Hey guys, interested to know if Misty or Taylor worth what they are asking for? I dreamed of Misty before and it was ok. I've never dreamed of Taylor.I didn't like it when I saw Misty so when I see an ad with her I just ignore it. If Taylor is learning from Misty I pass. But that is just from my exp.

SpearHead1980
03-13-14, 17:13
I didn't like it when I saw Misty so when I see an ad with her I just ignore it. If Taylor is learning from Misty I pass. But that is just from my exp.The only high side about Taylor is her 36 DDDs. She doesn't have any knack for other stuff yet. She does it too quick.

Donny1
03-14-14, 00:09
Anybody have recent experience with the local AMP's other than legit? I want to dream about a good massage with HE, , but don't know if any have loosened up yet.

JDogKelly
03-14-14, 11:19
Anybody have recent experience with the local AMP's other than legit? I want to dream about a good massage with HE, , but don't know if any have loosened up yet.They already let Leena go at the AMP on the Parkway. We was not following the rules and that lasted about 3 weeks...

They have a new girl Heather.. Unknown at this time.

I am looking to see if Leena stays in town and pops up somewhere else.

JDog.

SlmShady83
03-14-14, 16:29
Noticed a place called sun spa massage off of cap circle near centerville road. It's in the shopping center across from codys. Anyone been? I'll try to go in the near future.

Jdog what was I missing at app pkwy with leena? PM me.

Thanks.

Stay safe.

JDogKelly
03-17-14, 21:58
Noticed a place called sun spa massage off of cap circle near centerville road. It's in the shopping center across from codys. Anyone been? I'll try to go in the near future.

Thanks.

Stay safe.Slm. Leena (Like Anna and J.see. Before her) was giving a little extra. After a great massage, she would give a good hand job while she was topless. But papas-an has fired them all and found a replacement within a few weeks. Let me know who and what you find at the new sun spa, when you have a chance.

Thanks,

Jdog.

Leena, knew she was getting let go and she asked me for my phone number. I have not heard from her yet, so I am not sure if she is still in town.

SlmShady83
03-18-14, 21:22
Slm. Leena (Like Anna and J.see. Before her) was giving a little extra. After a great massage, she would give a good hand job while she was topless. But papas-an has fired them all and found a replacement within a few weeks. Let me know who and what you find at the new sun spa, when you have a chance.

Thanks,

Jdog.

Leena, knew she was getting let go and she asked me for my phone number. I have not heard from her yet, so I am not sure if she is still in town.Thanks and let me know what you find. I checking into the new place they are not open yet but construction looks almost done. Wondering if it is pkwy massage number 3. Or if someone new is finally in town. I'll Toftt as soon as I see them open. Kudos.

Member #6419
03-27-14, 20:07
Slm. Leena (Like Anna and J.see. Before her) was giving a little extra. After a great massage, she would give a good hand job while she was topless. But papas-an has fired them all and found a replacement within a few weeks. Let me know who and what you find at the new sun spa, when you have a chance.

Thanks,

Jdog.

Leena, knew she was getting let go and she asked me for my phone number. I have not heard from her yet, so I am not sure if she is still in town.J. C. was giving out dreams while she was still there? I had tried many times with her but to no avail. I had finally given up.

JDogKelly
04-02-14, 09:17
Good news, I got a text from Leena yesterday and she will be working at Safe Sun. They are opening this Friday. This looks like good news for us. JDog.

SlmShady83
04-04-14, 22:35
Good news, I got a text from Leena yesterday and she will be working at Safe Sun. They are opening this Friday. This looks like good news for us. JDog.Jdog. Tried to pm. Says your inbox is full.

Donny1
04-07-14, 21:55
I made an appointment with Leena today and to summarize, it was legit with possibilities.

Leena gave a fantastic massage. Good enough that I will be back even without extras. She was friendly and tested the waters a little, but never touched the boys and when it was over, it was over. No chance to even ask about extras.

She was friendly, didn't talk too much and has fantastic hands. As always, YMMV & it was all a dream!

BocaMale
04-08-14, 19:13
Tried the spa today and it was a good massage, period.

I made an appointment with Leena today and to summarize, it was legit with possibilities.

Leena gave a fantastic massage. Good enough that I will be back even without extras. She was friendly and tested the waters a little, but never touched the boys and when it was over, it was over. No chance to even ask about extras.

She was friendly, didn't talk too much and has fantastic hands. As always, YMMV & it was all a dream!.

BocaMale
04-08-14, 19:18
Has anyone got any information about the possibilities and quality at Ying?

Donny1
04-09-14, 11:38
Has anyone got any information about the possibilities and quality at Ying?Ying is legit. (Good massage though).

Abaco261
04-25-14, 11:37

Thanks.

Stay safe.Had a dream of Leena at sun spa. From reading previous posts was dreaming there might be more than a great massage. It wasn't. Just a great massage. She's cut tho, hope my dream of more will come true some day. Anyone else have a better dream of Leena lately?

Wrangled
04-29-14, 14:52
Great massage. That is all. Great massage.

Wrangled
05-02-14, 16:34
Just for jollies I followed up at Fuji. Had previously gone there two days prior for a 30 minute session. Same girl different day for a 90 minute session. Apparently a raging boner gets you a quick exit for hot towels signifying the end of your session. Who knew? Wendy is a no go.

Bigballz
06-11-14, 12:13
Has anyone tried the new massage place or know where it is? PM me with details.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening/7780054

Donny1
06-16-14, 16:38
Has anyone tried the new massage place or know where it is? PM me with details.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening/7780054This ad says they are near the offices some other well know providers work: http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-new-opening-natural-healing-therapy-best-from-asia-28/7789517.

I might swing by tonight and see what the place looks like.

Edit: I Google the number with interesting results. They have/had multiple other locations lister in other cities.

Donny1
06-16-14, 22:11
I took a nap and dreamed of Natural Healing Spa. Guys, we are good to go!

I dreamt of a mama San type named Rola who had a decent body and allowed roaming with a fantastic HE. Rola is leaving tomorrow, but Eva is another girl I met and she is younger with a nice little body (nice size rack too!

The damage was 60 at the door and another 60 for the roaming and HE (40 without the roaming). A little high for me, but supply and demand I guess.

Of course I only dreamed all of this, but I will have this dream again soon.

HiddenBlessn
06-19-14, 16:00
I took a nap and dreamed of Natural Healing Spa. Guys, we are good to go!

I dreamt of a mama San type named Rola who had a decent body and allowed roaming with a fantastic HE. Rola is leaving tomorrow, but Eva is another girl I met and she is younger with a nice little body (nice size rack too!

The damage was 60 at the door and another 60 for the roaming and HE (40 without the roaming). A little high for me, but supply and demand I guess.

Of course I only dreamed all of this, but I will have this dream again soon.Which spa is this that you dreamed of? Was table showers involved?

HiddenBlessn
06-23-14, 12:33

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/we-love-pleasing-alwys-on-our-nughtit-bhvior-100-real-100hot-21/7810046

Wrangled
06-23-14, 12:48
Tried to contact ATF and failed so I ended up here. 60 bucks entrance fee for.

Hour. BEAUTIFUL young woman met met at door by name of Eva.

Excellent massage that hit all the right places.

On the flip she asked what I wanted. 40 for HE. 60 for touching. 140 for everything. Stuck with 60 to see how things went.

Things went well. Sweetest stuff I have smelled in quite a while.

Was invited back and think I will make it unless my ATF contacts me first.

Wish this would have been something other than a dream.

Wrangled
06-26-14, 13:45
After being invited to come back "for more" by Eva, I made appointment. Arrived to find Eva wasn't there. Not to worry.

Jin picked up where Eva left off. Jin was new to location and was focused on pleasing fully. Wonderful smooth skin wrapping a sweet body was perky natural tits. If we could finish shaving that sweet stuff we would have something legendary. 50 for massage and then another bill for full covered. Hot body on a 30 ish beautiful young lady. Kept whispering so it seemed there might be someone upstairs but didn't see anyone else. You understand this was only a dream but it was awesome.

JDogKelly
07-03-14, 10:40
Just wanted to say that Wrangled is spot on and then add a little. I also dreamed of Natural Healing. Jin or Jinny was very good. Excellent massage that actually continued the massage after the happy ending. After clean up detail, Jin finished the massage on the flip side (legs and thighs, etc.) There was no table shower available (unfortunately). There is a massage room upstairs also. I was charged 60 roses for the hour massage and 60 more for HE with roaming. Jin or Jinny is from New York were she worked for 3 years before coming from China. Her English is excellent (which always helps). I had a wonderful dream and hope to dream again. JDog.

Gator1961
07-20-14, 17:40
Could I get the 411 on the location of Natural Healing. Please PM if you do not want to post.

Thanks.

Gator.

Dwh3511
07-20-14, 20:37
Could I get the 411 on the location of Natural Healing. Please PM if you do not want to post.

Thanks.

Gator.There on BP just look.

Gator1961
07-20-14, 23:46
There on BP just look.DWH,

I did look on BP and there is no address associated with the ad. There was a 239 area code phone number that has been disconnected.

They have two ads, one in the body rub section and the other in the therapeutic massage section. Both have the same disconnected phone number and neither has an address.

I also googled the name and came up with a legit sounding business Centre Point BLVD. I was planning a drive by, but would like to have better info before I set out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gator.

Dwh3511
07-21-14, 18:02
DWH,

I did look on BP and there is no address associated with the ad. There was a 239 area code phone number that has been disconnected.

They have two ads, one in the body rub section and the other in the therapeutic massage section. Both have the same disconnected phone number and neither has an address.

I also googled the name and came up with a legit sounding business Centre Point BLVD. I was planning a drive by, but would like to have better info before I set out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gator.I will send you the address.

Wrangled
07-22-14, 07:53
Gator, pm me if you need some additional details.

Gator1961
07-22-14, 22:22
First I want to thank Dwh & Wrangler for their assistance to a fellow monger.

Visited natural healing aka herbal spa based upon reports on the Tallahassee board. Initially, I could not find the the location be / see natural healing's BP ad did not have an address and the phone number was disconnected, but herbal spa does. Since they are one in the same you hopefully know what to do.

Door was answered by Amy and she was the masseuse on duty. Amy was average in looks, mid to late 30's and was a little on the thick side. Asked about Jin / Jinny and found out that she had already gone back to NY. Amy was very nice and gave a GREAT massage. When the massage was finished she asked me what I wanted. Since I prefer the spinner type, I opted for HE vs FS (which I believe was probably on the table) and was handsomely rewarded with a nice slow release.

Damage was. 6 for the massage and. 6 for HE.

Definitely recommend. I would repeat just for the massage. Hopefully the next visit will be with a more nubile provider.

Gator.

PlayersPlay
07-24-14, 16:20
Can someone assist me with finding this place, via inbox message, thanks in advance.

PlayersPlay
07-24-14, 16:27

Visited natural healing aka herbal spa based upon reports on the Tallahassee board. Initially, I could not find the the location be / see natural healing's BP ad did not have an address and the phone number was disconnected, but herbal spa does. Since they are one in the same you hopefully know what to do.

Door was answered by Amy and she was the masseuse on duty. Amy was average in looks, mid to late 30's and was a little on the thick side. Asked about Jin / Jinny and found out that she had already gone back to NY. Amy was very nice and gave a GREAT massage. When the massage was finished she asked me what I wanted. Since I prefer the spinner type, I opted for HE vs FS (which I believe was probably on the table) and was handsomely rewarded with a nice slow release.

Definitely recommend. I would repeat just for the massage. Hopefully the next visit will be with a more nubile provider.

Gator.Can someone private message me the location, thanks in advanc.

PlayersPlay
07-24-14, 17:10

Gator.Gator, can you help me with the location of Natural Healing.

NobodyYouKnow
07-25-14, 11:43
If you google "natural healing spa tallahassee" you'll find the first hit is a groupon bleg but it list an address. The fourth hit is for their craigslist ad, including a phone number in the 239 area code. Use the fourth, Luke.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

GottaHaveMoreU
07-25-14, 22:40
If you google "natural healing spa tallahassee" you'll find the first hit is a groupon bleg but it list an address. The fourth hit is for their craigslist ad, including a phone number in the 239 area code. Use the fourth, Luke.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.Hahaha I'm going to try the groupon on my next visit!

Gator1961
07-26-14, 15:42
Gator, can you help me with the location of Natural Healing.Player,

PM'd you and about five other mongers looking for the address. The BP ad for Herbal Spa has the address as well.

I was really surprised by the response to my post. BTW, Amy is of Asian decent. Forgot to mention that.

Gator.

PlayersPlay
07-30-14, 13:48
Player,

PM'd you and about five other mongers looking for the address. The BP ad for Herbal Spa has the address as well.

I was really surprised by the response to my post. BTW, Amy is of Asian decent. Forgot to mention that.

Gator.Thanks guys, as advertised.

SpearHead1980
08-04-14, 21:54
Had a dream at Dream Spa (latest AMP in town) today, everything was on table. Two good looking asian women, in mid to late 20's, better than Herbal spa / Natural Healing masseuses. I had four hands for 30 minutes with LuLu and Tracy. Damage 90 $ and since the girls looked good, went for FS with LuLu. Damage 120 $. Will Dream again for sure.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-dream-spa-promotion-60hour-850960-0290-24/7885578

Donny1
08-04-14, 22:38
Hey guys!

I took one for the team (I've had good luck with that lately LOL) and visited Dream Spa. http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-dream-spa-promotion-60hour-850960-0290-24/7885578.

They are located in one of the buildings near Health spa or whatever they call themselves this week. I made an appointment with LuLu (I love these names they come up with). I have never had a sense with Erin at the other spa, but I have met her and I'm 99% sure LuLu = Erin.

LuLu gave me a nice massage and I soon fell asleep. I had the most amazing dream that she spent plenty of time on the boys and glute area while my hands roamed. On the flip she wanted 60 for HE and no clothes. I said 40 and she reluctantly agreed. I have to say the HE was amazing and her breasts are beautiful. She then finished the massage (which was worth it by itself). I hope to dream of full service next time.

It's too bad I fell asleep during the massage, but the dreams are sweet at Dream Spa!

LovRubbing
08-05-14, 17:50
Hey guys!

I took one for the team (I've had good luck with that lately LOL) and visited Dream Spa. http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-dream-spa-promotion-60hour-850960-0290-24/7885578.

They are located in one of the buildings near Health spa or whatever they call themselves this week. I made an appointment with LuLu (I love these names they come up with). I have never had a sense with Erin at the other spa, but I have met her and I'm 99% sure LuLu = Erin.

LuLu gave me a nice massage and I soon fell asleep. I had the most amazing dream that she spent plenty of time on the boys and glute area while my hands roamed. On the flip she wanted 60 for HE and no clothes. I said 40 and she reluctantly agreed. I have to say the HE was amazing and her breasts are beautiful. She then finished the massage (which was worth it by itself). I hope to dream of full service next time.

It's too bad I fell asleep during the massage, but the dreams are sweet at Dream Spa!I'm a total newbee. I was at health spa a while ago and Eva was there. Loved her service. (Thought her name was Eva) and she's no longer there. So the girls fromHealth Spa went to Dream Spa now? I will give this new place a try.

Wrangled
08-05-14, 18:29
Ended up by accident at Dream. Tried to go somewhere else but my schedule would not allow a wait. Met witcHcraft. Very cute Asian with very large rack that apparently likes to be touched. Little bit of belly but I actually enjoy some meat on the bone. 60 entrance fee for hour. There was never a mention of any additional funds although there was my change sitting there and I guess she thought she could earn it. Never discussed anything. She took matters into her own hands and I proved her correct on her assumption and left the 40 for her. Would possibly return if schedule played out like it did today but would probably negotiate more service. It was kind of nice not having to deal with the silly "what do you want" routine. Cute mamasan was pleasant and made sure I was planning on coming back. Very clean and safe location. Quiet. Had not been posting ad due to internet issues. Take care.

JDogKelly
08-07-14, 01:59
Just a reminder to be careful. Newest spa's are no longer under the radar and nearby business people are taking pictures of daytime visitors -.

Dream safe!

JDog.

Donny1
08-07-14, 15:18
Just a reminder to be careful. Newest spa's are no longer under the radar and nearby business people are taking pictures of daytime visitors -.

Dream safe!

JDog.What are they doing with the pics, giving them to LEO? Going there doesn't show anything.

Would love more info on this (PM if needed).

Gator1961
08-07-14, 22:50
What are they doing with the pics, giving them to LEO? Going there doesn't show anything.

Would love more info on this (PM if needed).Fellow Mongers,

I do not think that I am the only Monger that does not park in front of the establishments that I frequent. A little common sense goes a long way.

Gator.

John Johnson 1
08-12-14, 08:31
Has anyone visited Anna? Seen here posting and was curious http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/erotic-body-massages-by-anna-27/7281555.

LovRubbing
09-18-14, 17:01
I visited dream spa few days ago, when I walked out there I was questioned by 2 sheriff and a woman with health department. Just a warning for you all. Be careful!!

JDogKelly
10-10-14, 09:20
Well we have a new spa 1 mile south of the I-10 exit on the east side of the road. Asian run. Anyone have any other info yet? JDog.

HiddenBlessn
12-10-14, 16:17
Has anyone partaken of this one?

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/prostate-tantric-nuru-chyna_doll-best-massage-playmate-_-happy-afternoon-sessions-spcl/8134056

LovRubbing
12-17-14, 16:00
Anyone's been there lately? I tried calling and stopped by couple times. It's closed and no one is answering the phone. Are they closed for good?

MaleManSc
12-17-14, 17:09
The girl pictures is not the girl who shows up. The lady who came to me was African American heavy and tatted. Pretty but service was not good. Items were missing from home when she left. Be careful.

LovRubbing
12-17-14, 18:38
Anyone been to Dream Spa lately? Called and stopped by couple times, no one was there. Are they closed for good?!

Thadeus
01-03-15, 12:06
Anyone been to Dream Spa lately? Called and stopped by couple times, no one was there. Are they closed for good?!I recently had a dream about this place. They replaced Lulu (my favorite girl) with Lili, who slipped a finger while she was giving me a BBHJ. Was alright, but they no longer massage for an hour beforehand (they just get right down to business after 5 min of massage).

I'm going to try and dream of a new place.

PaulPassem
01-29-15, 13:05
I just went to Health Center. Two ladies work there, both were friendly, but look 45+ so I settled for hands only, which was well performed. 40 to enter, 40 tip (30 minutes). My masseuse called herself Sofia and said she had been there for just a few months.

So is this as good as it gets? Dream Spa stopped advertising on BP a week ago, and a sign on the door says Closed. I'm hoping that Natural Healing is a third place with youthfuller talent. But if so, where is it? Next to Health Center?

Faylz
01-29-15, 21:18
Can someone PM me what the natural healing spa address is and is this still a spot with extras running?

Faylz
01-30-15, 01:03
Can someone pm me the address for natural healing spa and what they offer if theyre still a decent place?

JDogKelly
01-30-15, 12:12
Can someone pm me the address for natural healing spa and what they offer if theyre still a decent place?I am pretty sure that "The Health Center" and the "Natural Healing spa" are one and the same.

What is offered is some what based on who is working. They had a lot of turn over at the beginning. And each new girl had a different menu. A different young girl every other week. Then Chloe came (6 months ago) and has stayed (+ one other girl).

So I think the menu is HJ.

If someone knows more please add their 2 cents or PM me also. - JDog.

PaulPassem
02-04-15, 17:37
Okay, so I'm trying to straighten out the Asian venues in the little business court.

1. There's xx32 which used to be called Natural, now Health. Currently two 45+ ladies, but staffing can often change. HE available.

2. Then xx45-2 which is called Dream at the place of business, but is anonymous in BP ads. A door sign sometimes says CLOSED sometimes OPEN. Supposedly a mix of HE and CFS (per reviews).

3. Finally xx37 which seem to a guy doing regular massage.

Is this what you figure too?

I tried xx32 -- it was satisfying.

I rang the bell at xx45-2 when it said OPEN, but no one opened the locked door. WTF? Anyone got the scoop?

Didn't try xx37, just googled.

Kobcel
02-05-15, 06:36
Okay, so I'm trying to straighten out the Asian venues in the little business court.

2. Then xx45-2 which is called Dream at the place of business, but is anonymous in BP ads. A door sign sometimes says CLOSED sometimes OPEN. Supposedly a mix of HE and CFS (per reviews).

I rang the bell at xx45-2 when it said OPEN, but no one opened the locked door. WTF? Anyone got the scoop.I can confirm (twice) 45-2 did as suggested above, but they forfeited their massage establishment license. If there is activity still, I would proceed with extreme caution as I'm sure they are being monitored.

SlmShady83
02-09-15, 23:12
Well we have a new spa 1 mile south of the I-10 exit on the east side of the road. Asian run. Anyone have any other info yet? JDog.Toftt.

Can confirm its open. And unfortunately a waste of time. First impression is like some of new places in town. Just a legit terrible massage with a few signals that didn't lead to anything of note. Avoid for now.

JDogKelly
02-11-15, 16:44
Toftt.

Can confirm its open. And unfortunately a waste of time. First impression is like some of new places in town. Just a legit terrible massage with a few signals that didn't lead to anything of note. Avoid for now.Thanks Slim for the update.

I have driven by and seen the lights on and the "open" sign but had heard nothing. The phone number they list "850-977-0313" is no good. If anyone knows more, please chime in with any new info. - JDog.

SlmShady83
02-12-15, 16:43
No problem jdog. Was hoping someone else had better dreams To talk about.

PaulPassem
02-16-15, 12:29
Right now there seems to be two women at Dream Spa, Korean Lee and Cici, though only Lee was in. On the positive, she's younger than the Health Center women, perhaps 30-35. On the negative, she is bigboned and overweight, and she also had a bit of an attitude, talking more about money than was necessary. For 40+120 I got 30 minutes of massage and FS.

Any info on Cici, age, looks, size, attitude?

Doubt I'll be back for Lee.

HiddenBlessn
02-16-15, 12:33
Ok, I have been out of town for a while. I am in need of a quick release. What place is the most promising when you need some special attention?

SlmShady83
02-16-15, 13:57
I would say the locations in the business court. Unfortunately.

HiddenBlessn
02-17-15, 12:29
Wish there was a place here they gave special attention and did Table or Stand up showers.

PaulPassem
02-21-15, 12:14
I'd love to hear a report.

(I have myself reported on two other MP ladies.).

Fun Monkey
02-24-15, 00:55
Well, I've taken a hiatus but time to look around again and see what's going on. Went to the 7 spa in JC on Sat evening. Arrived told the prices for an hour. Okay. Opted for an hour, then I was told that she did not have an hour only half hour. Thought about it and hated to waste the gas driving there for nothing, asked when will she have an hour, which I was told not this evening. I agreed to 1/2 and then she said that now it was 25 minutes for 1/2 hour price. I don't know about you all, but this put a bad taste in my mouth. If you all want to go to a real spa with real happiness, go down to St Pete. Hopefully since the hobby bug has bit me again I will have better reports in the future.

SlmShady83
02-24-15, 18:00
Well, I've taken a hiatus but time to look around again and see what's going on. Went to the 7 spa in JC on Sat evening. Arrived told the prices for an hour. Okay. Opted for an hour, then I was told that she did not have an hour only half hour. Thought about it and hated to waste the gas driving there for nothing, asked when will she have an hour, which I was told not this evening. I agreed to 1/2 and then she said that now it was 25 minutes for 1/2 hour price. I don't know about you all, but this put a bad taste in my mouth. If you all want to go to a real spa with real happiness, go down to St Pete. Hopefully since the hobby bug has bit me again I will have better reports in the future.Seems about right. Similar to my visit.

Rj7890
03-10-15, 22:05
I've had a few dreams of going to both of the massage places in the business center. Usually I dream of better service at the health center, so I hope I only dream of that location from now.

Abaco261
03-11-15, 16:17
I've had a few dreams of going to both of the massage places in the business center. Usually I dream of better service at the health center, so I hope I only dream of that location from now.Can you describe the women in your health center dream?

Rj7890
03-12-15, 10:30
Can you describe the women in your health center dream?At first they were about 30 ish, with nice bodies and the BR was okay. However, recently theyve been older, however the BR techniques have improved. Last time I dreamed of that place I caught a glimpse of one woman who looked younger than the other, unfortunately she was unavailable. As a result, I can't comment on her abilities.

LovRubbing
03-13-15, 01:17
This is my go to place for now. Had many good services. They have 2 girls. One older one younger. I liked the older one better. She knows her stuff well.

Wrangled
03-16-15, 16:45
Went to Health Center. Had seen Jenny on several occasions. Today I ended up with Sophia. Body rub was better with Sophia.

Just as with Jenny, there was never any mention of money. . 6 entry fee for an hour was paid for with one bill. Service concludes with Jenny with no mention of change although it is visible. Sophia offered change that was not present but I also did not request.

Good standard undraped back rub. On the flip all attention on needed area. First time with Sophia so I didn't ask. (Jenny usually lets me lick the kitty.) Both are decent looking for their age (40's). Nothing spectacular but nothing to complain about.

Hand finish with good attitude well worth the entry price (was probably included w / o tip).

Safe, clean place. Standard fall back place when pickings are slim elsewhere.

Abaco261
03-19-15, 17:59
Went to Health Center. Had seen Jenny on several occasions. Today I ended up with Sophia. Body rub was better with Sophia.

Just as with Jenny, there was never any mention of money. . 6 entry fee for an hour was paid for with one bill. Service concludes with Jenny with no mention of change although it is visible. Sophia offered change that was not present but I also did not request.

Good standard undraped back rub. On the flip all attention on needed area. First time with Sophia so I didn't ask. (Jenny usually lets me lick the kitty.) Both are decent looking for their age (40's). Nothing spectacular but nothing to complain about.

Hand finish with good attitude well worth the entry price (was probably included w / o tip).

Safe, clean place. Standard fall back place when pickings are slim elsewhere.Any uncle LEO issues at the business center?

Abaco261
03-19-15, 18:29

Safe, clean place. Standard fall back place when pickings are slim elsewhere.Any problems with uncle LEO asking about dreams as you leave HC?

Wrangled
05-06-15, 16:44
Went back to Health Center. Called and requested Jenny. For the second time they confirmed but sent someone else into room. Like Jenny because I don't have to go through building new relations and it is understood it is FS.

Disappointed until I got a real look at the newest addition that would serve me. She did not ask what kind of massage. Went to work with lightest massage I have ever had. Camped out half of the time on my ass. No complaints. Introductory stuff usually isn't good.

On flip she went straight to business. Offered a "touch" for extra. 2 which she needed then. I gave the look.

She obviously had been told I was a known entity. Played with incredible tits. Fairly small but extremely perky. Nipples are rock hard. Touched firm ass again and she offered kitty for another. 4. She knew I wasn't getting up so put it on tab. She laid down and allowed me to suck on pure honey until what seemed to be authentic finale occurred. She then took care of my hardest situation.

Will repeat even with crappie massage.

Problem is that she said name was Sophia. That is same name given by 40 something lady there. This girl is late 20's or early 30's. Thin, in shape body. Most beautiful girl I have seen there.

Auto4020
05-10-15, 23:54
Stopped at the Health Center while I was in town recently. Went in for a massage in the morning and only Mama San was there. Decided to go for it anyways and had a pleasant experience. Paid $. 4 for 30 minutes and tipped $. 6 for a hand with no top and was able to roam my hands as I pleased. Would have liked there to be a table shower there but the warm towel worked just fine. Even got more massage after my ending.

Gambler07
05-12-15, 22:49
Hey guys, can I ask where this health center is located? Or if you could tell me of any other place I can check out I would be thankful. But please tell me of places with young / nice looking ladies, cause I'm pretty shallow.

JDogKelly
05-14-15, 13:10
Hey guys, can I ask where this health center is located? Or if you could tell me of any other place I can check out I would be thankful. But please tell me of places with young / nice looking ladies, cause I'm pretty shallow.http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/health-center-2-masseuses-best-from-asia/7974218

3832 Killearn Court * Tallahassee, FL 32309.

We are behind the CAMPUS USA Bank.

Direction: Cross Street is Thomasville / Capital Cir. We are in the office buildings. Please look for our sign "HEALTH CENTER".

Good size neon sign, also says "open".

Be safe, JDog.

JdcSign84
05-14-15, 18:16
Anyone seen Riley!

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rileys-relaxationeveryday-is-a-perfect-day-to-rest-and-relax/5843512

PM me for details please.

Thanks.

GeorgeHentson
05-15-15, 07:21
Anyone seen Riley!

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rileys-relaxationeveryday-is-a-perfect-day-to-rest-and-relax/5843512

Thanks.Lots of guys around here have seen Riley, and spoken highly of her.

NoleFanForLife
05-18-15, 17:30
Anyone seen Riley!

Thanks.I have seen Riley. Very pleasant experience, lets you roam your hands and I left very happy.

JDogKelly
05-29-15, 11:09
The Health Center has a new girl (Sophie, same name as earlier older woman). She is much younger, the massage is not as good, nor as professional, but the menu has increased.

New girl, Sophie is adding more to the menu. I have not seen the first Sophie for a while, but Jenni is still available.

JDog.

BirdieTwo
05-30-15, 11:11
The Health Center has a new girl (Sophie, same name as earlier older woman). She is much younger, the massage is not as good, nor as professional, but the menu has increased.

New girl, Sophie is adding more to the menu. I have not seen the first Sophie for a while, but Jenni is still available.

JDog.I have never been to AMP how do I go about iniating services?

Stone Blazer
06-09-15, 11:02
Saw this on BP today.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-nuru-massage-incall/8518459

Tyshaun1
06-09-15, 20:16
Saw this on BP today.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-nuru-massage-incall/8518459No black men?! At a spa? WTF?

Glfm888
06-09-15, 23:54
Saw this on BP today.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-nuru-massage-incall/8518459I think they are just offering incall which means its probably in apartment or private home. Also they don't post an address, unless they only take phone appts.

Too bad I'm not in your area otherwise I would TOFTT.

Stay Safe.

HiddenBlessn
06-10-15, 08:58
Saw this on BP today.

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-nuru-massage-incall/8518459I called and the lady sounded asian. She texted me her location and it was a motel / hotel on and N. Monroe. Not sure I would call that a spa. Kinda threw me off so I didn't pursue.

GottaHaveMoreU
06-10-15, 10:24
I called and the lady sounded asian. She texted me her location and it was a motel / hotel on and N. Monroe. Not sure I would call that a spa. Kinda threw me off so I didn't pursue.I seen an ad in pensacola just the other day can't seem to find it now bet it's the same people that set up in a hotel to do body ribs and other fun activities!!

EarndHart23
07-01-15, 22:15
Does anyone know about the dream spa on Killarn Court?

EarndHart23
07-01-15, 22:29
Has anyone been to dream spa recently? I read. They had. Trouble in the past?

JDogKelly
07-02-15, 12:22
Has anyone been to dream spa recently? I read. They had. Trouble in the past?PM me if you want.

Your question is. Has anyone been. Answer = Yes.

And Yes they have had trouble. The neighbors like to watch and take pictures of people visiting. LEO has been called and informed of the traffic.

I hope this helps. - JDog.

Phun Hunter
07-04-15, 18:41
Has anyone had any dealings with Safe Sun Massage?

JDogKelly
07-06-15, 10:35
Has anyone had any dealings with Safe Sun Massage?Excellent massage, table shower, great tease, covered, no extra, . JDog.

FightingFox77
07-06-15, 17:34
Excellent massage, table shower, great tease, covered, no extra, . JDog.How much did this set you back?

JDogKelly
07-07-15, 10:18
How much did this set you back?1 Hour massage w / table shower was $60 - JDog.

Varam
07-10-15, 17:52
1 Hour massage w / table shower was $60 - JDog.Hey JDog, was there a happy ending included? Or is it just a tease and good massage?

SlmShady83
07-11-15, 14:40
Hey JDog, was there a happy ending included? Or is it just a tease and good massage?No extras.

Nole2015
07-22-15, 22:44
I tried Blue Sky Massage in Killearn Center BlVD out this weekend, I had noticed their ad on Backpage. I was pleased with session. I went back tonight and noticed they were already closed and sign was down. Any info on what happened and did they move or just close?

RobotNik
07-31-15, 06:21
I went to health center about two weeks ago. The usual older woman (who I prefer) was not there. The middle aged woman (who is also good, but doesn't play as well), tried to set me up with and OLD woman who looked like she was on deaths door step. I requested the middle aged lady and got my wish, but it was just strange. I've been to the Health Center on many occasions and never seen her.

I have never been to AMP how do I go about iniating services?

Nole2015
07-31-15, 16:07
I went to health center about two weeks ago. The usual older woman (who I prefer) was not there. The middle aged woman (who is also good, but doesn't play as well), tried to set me up with and OLD woman who looked like she was on deaths door step. I requested the middle aged lady and got my wish, but it was just strange. I've been to the Health Center on many occasions and never seen her.Similar thing happen to me. Jenny the older woman has left for California and the old original Sophia has returned (after nine months away). When I went a few weeks ago, they tried do to do a switch up and have the much older woman (looks 60+) massage me and I also insisted on Sophia.

RobotNik
08-02-15, 06:04
Well I guess I'll have to figure out somewhere else to go then. I know we are SUPER limited here in Tally town, but Jenny was my favorite. Any suggestions for either AMP or private?

Similar thing happen to me. Jenny the older woman has left for California and the old original Sophia has returned (after nine months away). When I went a few weeks ago, they tried do to do a switch up and have the much older woman (looks 60+) massage me and I also insisted on Sophia.

RobotNik
08-02-15, 08:10
I have been to safe Sun Massage on several occasions. Always the same woman. Always the same service. Great massage but no extras. I opted for table shower once.

Has anyone had any dealings with Safe Sun Massage?.

HiddenBlessn
08-03-15, 09:35
K, simple enough question, where in tally do you think gives the best table shower?

JDogKelly
08-04-15, 01:11
K, simple enough question, where in tally do you think gives the best table shower?For me, it had been the Asian Massage on the Parkway, but only when PaPa-son was not around and only with some of the girls that have worked there. Safe sun has been decent. My 2 cents is, it is too hit or miss to be worth it.

Nole2015
08-04-15, 09:02
For me, it had been the Asian Massage on the Parkway, but only when PaPa-son was not around and only with some of the girls that have worked there. Safe sun has been decent. My 2 cents is, it is too hit or miss to be worth it.I have not been there in a while, but I never got any extras. Are they available?

Also any update with Dream recently, I tried a few times but either closed or busy?

HiddenBlessn
08-04-15, 09:57
For me, it had been the Asian Massage on the Parkway, but only when PaPa-son was not around and only with some of the girls that have worked there. Safe sun has been decent. My 2 cents is, it is too hit or miss to be worth it.Any one know Papa-son's schedule?

RobotNik
08-08-15, 21:12
Stopped by today as I had some time (and money) to burn. Jenny was upstairs and a new girl who calls herself TIffany answered the door. Cute (older) nice figure and offered all that can be offered.

Similar thing happen to me. Jenny the older woman has left for California and the old original Sophia has returned (after nine months away). When I went a few weeks ago, they tried do to do a switch up and have the much older woman (looks 60+) massage me and I also insisted on Sophia.

JDogKelly
08-10-15, 12:53
Had a dream at the health center Sunday evening. Older Sophia is back, Jenny is gone and new girl from LA goes by the name CoCo. Definitely more on the menu with CoCo than Sophia. JDog.

HiddenBlessn
09-09-15, 15:56
So which one of the BP BR ladies give the best actual massage as well as their other services?

Golfnutz
09-09-15, 22:04
So which one of the BP BR ladies give the best actual massage as well as their other services?Riley. Always been happy with her. Haven't dreamed in years though.

MundaCore555
09-15-15, 14:17
Any update on what's goin on here recently?

- munda.

MundaCore555
09-15-15, 14:19
Any update recently?

RobotNik
09-16-15, 04:33
I've been there several times (admittedly not recently) and they are always wonderful, but legit. No extra services offered and (from what I could see) none available.

Any update on what's goin on here recently?

- munda.

Jb Jb
09-23-15, 18:07
I dreamt that I went to the Health Center recently. Sophia (old Sophia, I take it) must have been the only one working, as I had to wait a while for my turn. I went for the hour massage, but that probably wasn't necessary. In my dream, she didn't go for the flip and the fun until well into the massage (but that's probably normal for a non-regular right?) The only thing annoying, was that she was constantly on the phone. First talking to someone in her native language for a long time (Papa-san? Then to several guys trying to make an appointment. In the end, though, the dream ended nicely. She's good with her hands, and I was allowed to roam my hands up top a bit. Options are limited in Tallahassee, so this did the trick.

Donny1
10-01-15, 00:41
I dreamed of a similar experience with Sophia. Over the clothes roaming and fantastic hands on the finish. What I really liked was that she didn't ask about a tip, she just started up on the flip.

I saw a tall girl while I was there and would love to try her, but I didn't get a name. Anybody tried her yet? PM's welcome.

JDogKelly
10-01-15, 15:45
I dreamed of a similar experience with Sophia. Over the clothes roaming and fantastic hands on the finish. What I really liked was that she didn't ask about a tip, she just started up on the flip.

I saw a tall girl while I was there and would love to try her, but I didn't get a name. Anybody tried her yet? PM's welcome.In my dreams.

Donny, yes Sophia (the older Sophia) has always given a good massage and good service. She is not "all about the money" and if you are a regular, she is always happy with any reasonable tip ($20-$40) and will let you roam under the clothes if you want. Always friendly and you get the full hour.

If the "tall" girl is CoCo then then yes, I have tried. Nice to look at and full service available. No were near as good a massage and she is much more "about the money" she wants $120 extra for FS, but will settle for $100 and she wants $60 for oral. HJ is still available but she pushes for FS and the $$$ if it is CoCo. If it is someone new (within the last few weeks) then, I have no ideas and would love to hear more myself about any new dreams about the "tall girl". Be safe, JDog.

Donny1
10-01-15, 19:51
In my dreams.

Donny, yes Sophia (the older Sophia) has always given a good massage and good service. She is not "all about the money" and if you are a regular, she is always happy with any reasonable tip ($20-$40) and will let you roam under the clothes if you want. Always friendly and you get the full hour.

If the "tall" girl is CoCo then then yes, I have tried. Nice to look at and full service available. No were near as good a massage and she is much more "about the money" she wants $120 extra for FS, but will settle for $100 and she wants $60 for oral. HJ is still available but she pushes for FS and the $$$ if it is CoCo. If it is someone new (within the last few weeks) then, I have no ideas and would love to hear more myself about any new dreams about the "tall girl". Be safe, JDog.Thanks bud, will report back if I try her.

Donny1
10-03-15, 23:56
Well, I fell asleep the other day while getting a massage at HC. I dreamt a girl named Cici (she says she's only been there 2 weeks) gave me a decent massage (not quite as good as Sophia), but the happy ending was even better and cost the same. Amazing hands, vocal, and allowed under the clothes roaming. Of course I woke up, paid for my completely legit, professional massage and left.

JDogKelly
10-05-15, 10:16
Well, I fell asleep the other day while getting a massage at HC. I dreamt a girl named Cici (she says she's only been there 2 weeks) gave me a decent massage (not quite as good as Sophia), but the happy ending was even better and cost the same. Amazing hands, vocal, and allowed under the clothes roaming. Of course I woke up, paid for my completely legit, professional massage and left.Donny, I also stopped by the HC this weekend and had a very similar dream by the new CiCi from Chicago. She said that Sophia is gone and now it is her and Amy (2 new girls). In my dream she did not even ask for a donation or tip up front (like Sophia). JDog.