PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115

Hush Sound
06-16-17, 16:03
Tampa. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / new-to-area-amber /35388143.

Saw amber today. 60 for the QV. She is nice looking. A little older than her picture but I like them that way anyways. DATY available. Tasted great.

ChrisPoontang
06-16-17, 16:15
Ok, did my leg work on this one. Yes she has a handler. She is on FB under the name of a popular romantic flower followed by the last name of a Bob related diner.

Is she legit? Probably.

Does he have a handler, yes she told me.

She is direct, could be worth it, but play it safe.He's just her graduate advisor.

She's working on a Master degree.

Right? Right?

SlimHunter
06-16-17, 19:44
Been hoping to fall asleep and have this dream for a while. Finally managed to do so -huge disappointment.

The good-.

Some pics are real and yes digits link to social media.

Huge naturals decorated with piercings.

Slim.

Nice get view.

Pretty face.

Donation was agreeable.

Was showering when The dream started.

That is where the good ends for me.

-Was told kitty was shaved. It wasn't.

-Older friend opened the door.

-room filled with grass smoke.

-both had red eyes.

-dead fish just laid there.

-with the right motivation the raincoat comes off. I've never done anything without it. Blah blah blah. Whatever.

-after just a few minutes there was a know on the door. Freak me the f out. Specially because f the location. The name escapes me but it was something to do with a place where "flowers grow".

She asked if someone had knock I ignored her and keep pumping. At this time I just wanted to be done get to the end of the dream and get wake the f up.

-ZERO friction coming from the walls. ZERO. I am not a huge guy but I am not narrow by any means. Wormed out.

Night as a kyte the headache was spirited but just not the entire act.

YMMV but for me it was one and done.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/look-no-further-your-dream-girl-has-arrived/28639162

Juxtapose
06-17-17, 00:21
Great job Brother's Juxtapose and Riley. And to all newbies, never forget, you will get your first round free at the Drunken Clam after you report on a TOFTT. Giggity.So much good advice from the fellas out there when mongering. I feel like we all run it as a team! Proud of every last one of you all, especially for those who TOFTT. I've picked up a few tips along the way from these good posts, and they have steered me clear of some bad dates. Thanks to everyone. Keep up the good work fellas! Giggity Giggity.

TomSmith77
06-17-17, 04:12
She has her phone on now same # and an again best time no rush really a freak if you need # pm.

DWaltonXXX
06-17-17, 15:32
Hey, guys. Monger from Jax, here visiting Sunday only. Looking for a GFE provider, prefer thin over thick. Do you guys have any BP or utrs you can recommend? I'll be up in Pasco county, and I won't have the spare time to be running all the way out to St. Pete. What do you guys have down here?

Eat Milf Pussy
06-17-17, 17:27
Greetings all of you gentlemen.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-blonde-tania-tania/35930463. Anyone seeing her please help brother up it's my birthday and I want to treat myself thanks in advance.

Eat Milf Pussy
06-17-17, 17:31
Sorry the link didn't work try this time http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-blonde-tania-tania/35930463.

Aero30
06-17-17, 17:38
Sorry the link didn't work try this time http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-blonde-tania-tania/35930463.If you do get to see her, make sure to share, body is smoking.

Soitseemtoobe
06-17-17, 18:44
Ok, did my leg work on this one. Yes she has a handler. She is on FB under the name of a popular romantic flower followed by the last name of a Bob related diner.

Is she legit? Probably.

She is direct, could be worth it, but play it safe.Been having a convo via text with her for the past couple of days, trying to get a feel for her. I called her out on that bs post and had to let her know you just can't compare yourself to other girls when no one has seen you.

I had to let her know that Megan's head game is legendary around here and if she didn't live up to the hype a lot of guys would be disappointed. She definitely was defensive at first, probably thought I was messing with her, but became receptive to my advice towards the end of our convo. She may be legit and I let her know that I'm interested in meeting her when I get the time. So I may be tofft soon if no one else tries her out. But she actually thanked me for my advice, so we'll shall see.

LikeAll2
06-17-17, 22:03
Sorry the link didn't work try this time http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-blonde-tania-tania/35930463.Have you called her? (Sometimes it is the simple things we overlook).

The Colombians I have met in that particular area were awesome.

I suggest you TOFTT.

Don't forget to review her.

TailSct
06-18-17, 02:00

Is she legit? Probably.

She is direct, could be worth it, but play it safe.Be careful with this one fellas. According to her FB page, she's in 9th grade. LOL Started School at Fort Walton Beach High School Posted on January 12,2017.

Eat Milf Pussy
06-18-17, 03:27
If you do get to see her, make sure to share, body is smoking.I will not dream about her again.

Eat Milf Pussy
06-18-17, 04:03
Have you called her? (Sometimes it is the simple things we overlook).

The Colombians I have met in that particular area were awesome.

I suggest you TOFTT.

Don't forget to review her.Greeting all of you gentlemen, so I said lets give it a try, I called her up around 5 pm set up and appointment at 7 pm and the assistant is the one she talked to you on the phone. She was really nice and friendly 200 Roses for an hour and 100 Roses for 1/2 hour so I got the 1/2 hours she is located at hotel by west shore Mall clean and safe area when I got there I called her again and she gave me the room number, got to the room and the girl she opened the door was a 100% not like the pictures so I told her you are not the girl in the picture find out that she don't speak English. She is a cute girl big big man made ass I mean huge she is BBW I love thick girl anyway Start hugging and playing around for a min then soon later she pull the cover and put on then asked me to fuck her big ass, I fucked her for like five min and she loved it she keep saying big big then she said you finish baby you finish baby now while I am fucking her big ass then we moved to BJ and she was really good then again she start saying come baby come, well she really killed the mood for me, anyhow I said fuck it let do this and get it over with so I put her on the bed and start doggy until I explode she said you finish baby she is a nice girl but she will rush you not to mention she is not clean, it was not an awful experience but she is not worth it I was in and about for about 15 min.

Drlickaclit
06-18-17, 11:08
Hey fellas,

I saw missy the other day. Texted her around noon, very easy to set up. Def the girl in the pics. Came right in, got comfortable, laid down the donation then she took care of the rest! Rates are 60/100/200. I just wanted some head so I went with the half. She took my cock and gave me a mind blowing BBBJ. Took her time, nice and slow. After about 20 minutes or so I simply couldn't take it anymore and I shot a big wad of cum right on her face! She didn't mind at all. Not sure if swallow is on the menu. She cleaned me up and that was that! Awesome time, I will def repeat. With Pheonix / Brooke being in and out of rotation, she is probably the best BBBJ in Tampa. Treat her well!

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/missy-back-in-brandon-freakiest-girl-in-town-new-pics/32037203

Juxtapose
06-18-17, 11:24
http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/alexis-is-waiting-for-you/34147373

Alexis has been around the scene for a while. She used to double up with Vanna a while ago it seems. Not sure why there aren't many reviews on her. So this isn't a TOFTT so much as just to feed my curiosity.

She answers the door and looks exactly like her photos with the tan body and blonde hair. Shows some signs of baby damage (tummy and boobies stretch marks), but she looks fine to me. In fact I think she has a beautiful face and decent body. Typical rush job telling to hurry up, but I went into this knowing likely the case and only asked for the 15. No daty, a HJ while feeding me her titties, moved to a covered CBJ. She jumped us into a rushed mish and then to k-9 for finish. Here's the deal- it's not going to be everyone's liking, and def you will feel rushed. However, I enjoyed how she makes those faces while plunging deep into her mish style, and the flip for k-9. She has a gorgeous ass when hitting from behind. Also-I enjoyed when we were going at it that she kept forgetting to tell me to hurry, "Remember you just have maybe 5 minutes left and. Ahhhhh, ohhhh. " I had two pops inside her because she kept going on after round 1. She was sweet to my compliments. A hug and a kiss and I was on my way. A bill for the quick 15, so yeah over inflated rate. But I enjoyed it!! Good luck fellas.

Juxtapose
06-18-17, 11:58
http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bad-girl-ready-to-give-you-a-ride-you-wont-forget-stunning-and-unforgettable-crystalya/29128657

Okay, I've seen her many many times before. Even pre-boob job when she went by the name of Precious. Now she has gorgeous man made tits, and a new following of mongers from her new pics. Some jackass is telling her to drive her rates up, and I know this because she constantly babbles to me asking if she should 'cause someone else told her too. This girl needs some Ritalin. In fact she sounds like a record stuck on the skip when we chat. Getting past all that, here's the deal- no oral from her whatsoever, she allows Daty and has a gorgeous body to explore. She gets into it with the moaning, but it's contrasted with her staring off into space. Not a fantastic experience, but enjoyable. Missionary is good, flip her for K-9 for an ass (and asshole) to behold. Nice plump ass for eating out and stroking. Body and face are a 9, attitude is a 7, experience is a 6 at best. For those who think No oral as a deal breaker, seek elsewhere. A bill for the 15. And word for the fellas out there. A girl knows her worth. Don't go around trying to corner the market thinking you are in her good graces by telling her to jack her rates up. You will price her out, when there is better to be had. You aren't doing anyone any favors, even you. She don't see you as a trusty friend either. She's mentioned to me guys she doesn't want to talk to, and it's those exact guys that expect that she will see them often thanks to their "advice as a friend. " It about the $ for her in every case. She don't cut you a finders fee. Good luck gentlemen.

RShackFL
06-18-17, 12:50
I wanted to share my review for Zoey on the Pasco board in Tampa in case you don't look at that forum. I made the drive from Tampa & I am so glad that I did. She is very cautious so the screening process can be lengthy. You will have to reply through email on her BP post until getting her digits. It can take a long time, but is so worth it. Search Zoey on the Pasco BP thread and you'll find a lot of info. This is definitely my ATF. She is extremely attractive and a sweetheart. She aims to please so depending on what you're looking for she is a GFE or PSE. She does set a timer on her phone, but in my case was wiling to go over a little because of what we were doing. YMMV. She is very receptive to pleasing you so you need only to give direction as to what you would like. I enjoyed DFK, BBBJ, CIM, FIV, FIA, Covered K9 & Mish, and the best rim job I have ever had. Multiple pops are acceptable if you can get them out during your time. Like others have said this girl loves what she is doing and it shows. No signs of candy use. Safe environment (her house). Will definitely repeat. Rates are 100/160/300 QV / HHR / HR.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekM...esday/35239028

https://twitter.com/thezoeyannorah

http://thezoeyannorah.callgirlfiles.com/contact

Bill Ho
06-18-17, 13:39
I had an extra few bucks in my pocket and wanted to experience a "skin to skin Tantra Massage".

Ahla's ad offered that for 200/ hr. More than my usual budget but what the hell - - -.

I will start out saying that this is not a repeat for me.

THE GOOD: Easy to communicate with. I scheduled a couple days in advance and got the address right away. Gated community, clean Condo, easy to find. Pretty girl, friendly, greeted me with a kiss. After undressing, she started a very good massage with lots of teasing. Roaming was allowed and she felt good. Rimming both before and after the flip. She finished me with a BBBJCIM with fingering my ass. Total time spend was one hour.

THE BAD: The pictures in her ad are either old or are not her at all. Ahla is a 5 foot chubby BBW with DD titties that appear to be natural. There was no DATY and no FS, covered or otherwise. While I was face down, she kept her top on. After the flip she pulled it aside to expose her titties. I hate it! In my opinion there is nothing LESS SEXY that lingerie pulled aside to expose whatever. She had me stop on the way to pick up a Gingerale for her. I guess that may have been her "LEO check"?

THE UGLY: $200.00 fora massage with BJ and rimming? WTF? I get that for 100 any time. I thought a "Skin To Skin Tantra" would be something special. It was nice, but nothing worth 200. Obviously, this was a one time experience.

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/tampa/727-692-5656/1/324365

Soitseemtoobe
06-18-17, 17:25
Had a nice session with brook yesterday. She stays at a nice and quiet location, so there is no worries about neighbors or anything. She is known here so no need to go into detail about her body or anything. She wasn't drugged out when I saw her, very coherent and talkative. Great bbj, if you are an ass man then she is the one for you, clean and tight. 100 for hhr.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-experience-ur-fantasies-on-my-playground/34166288

SouthCounty916
06-18-17, 17:27
Had seen a decent review for this one on Babylon so I thought I would give her a try.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/5-petite-treat/35997303

Texted back and forth a few times regarding location, etc, and she asks me how long a visit I wanted. I replied 30 minutes, maybe 45. She replies back 80/180/280 for 15/30/60.

Now I'm not cheap by any measure, and 100 bucks one way or the other isn't going to change my life, but I guess it just hit me wrong because I texted back "nah thanks anyways" and went elsewhere. LOL.

TailSct
06-18-17, 19:29
Had seen a decent review for this one on Babylon so I thought I would give her a try.

Texted back and forth a few times regarding location, etc, and she asks me how long a visit I wanted. I replied 30 minutes, maybe 45. She replies back 80/180/280 for 15/30/60.

Now I'm not cheap by any measure, and 100 bucks one way or the other isn't going to change my life, but I guess it just hit me wrong because I texted back "nah thanks anyways" and went elsewhere. LOL.This is the ONLY way we will bring rates back down. Good on ya'. It's really a matter of supply and demand. We supply the moola, then demand better rates. Right? How funny would that have been if you would have replied, "I'll take 2 x 15 min sessions."

Imac1907
06-18-17, 22:20
So I went to see two providers who have been given good reviews. But both were average & not all what they were hyped up to be.

First I saw Jazz and for $. 2 for hhr, I should have saw someone else. Will not repeat.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/juicy-booty-upscale-beauty/34882638

When a provider agrees at an agreed on time I expect them to be ready at that time, especially if I give them an hour to get ready.

I get there on time and yeah, she needs 20 minutes more. When I get the green light, this chick puts me through some cloak and dagger nonsense because she did not want to give me her room #. WTF! "Hang out by the soda machine and I will let you know where to go from there. " Again, WTF! I was about to leave cause why go through this BS?! Then she walked out to get me.

She is not a fun going person as described. She just wanted to get things over with and frankly so did I. She also let me know about the other girl in the bathroom. So if that is a sticking point for anyone, keep that in mind. She is a little bigger then her pics, but extra pounds done brother me much. Average CBJ but it took her over 5 minutes to put the cover on, like she was all f'ing thumbs. Finally she was able to get it on. Instead of wasting more time there, I bent her over for doggie and rammed my shaft in her as hard as possible. Busted, got dressed and left.

Imac1907
06-18-17, 22:36
http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%CE%B1v%CE%B1ilabl%CE%B5-now-big-booty-b%CE%B5%CE%B1ut%CE%B3-tight-juicy-p%D1%94%D1%8Ff%D1%94-M-uth/34816298

Very early Sunday saw Dreyah for $. Hhr (actual 45 minutes) and she was ok. Not sure if I will repeat.

She also has that problem on not being ready on time, the room was a mess and she could have taken a little more effort in her presentation. Other than that, she is a sweet girl with remarkable BBBJ skills.

That my friends made up for everything.

She is a little bigger then her pics, has her own room and makes some effort to make you feel at ease. But she is all about her business. Most of our time was her working that BBBJ action. No complaints there. We moved to missionary and it felt really good. Not much small talk after, she gave me a hug good bye and that was that. If in a pinch, maybe I'll go back but nothing mind blowing to be honest with that experience.

ScooterBoy99
06-18-17, 23:38
When girls who were previously 60 rose car dates are pulling this stunt, because they've now gotten a room someplace, I wouldn't even waste my time trying to haggle them down from their "pie in the sky" numbers. I'd just politely mention what I can get from my regulars elsewhere, say "Adios, Amiga", and move on!

Riley4511
06-19-17, 07:46

Now I'm not cheap by any measure, and 100 bucks one way or the other isn't going to change my life, but I guess it just hit me wrong because I texted back "nah thanks anyways" and went elsewhere. LOL.When a provider goes from humble competition to GPS prices, someone is jacking their heads with inflated egos. I have visited the duo that's been talked about and had good findings.

So this weekend, reached out to elizabeth and we set a time. We know each other, visited before, had good long convo in the past. Got along well. Our times were very nice! But. It turns out that she has raised her ways. FUCKKKKK could she have told me that earlier! I mentioned something about being grandfathered in and that we are old acquaintances. No matter, its NOW 180 HHR.

Nothing about we will keep our old deal or this time we'll stay at the old. Only that she has raised her ways. OK thank you but SAYONARA. Yes I'm disappointed and when this happens, they lose a loyal reg. Visitor. TOO bad she had a good profile. Search continues. SO everyone knows Elizabeth and Katie are now getting close to that threshold of next level. 100/180/280. Still doing QV's HMMM.

MikeyPopZ
06-19-17, 07:53
I don't want to share this one, but I'm a playa baby!! Provide for the masses right. ??

Short on time this morning, but I linked up with Jessica this weekend and two thumbs up (a third if I had it). She is the girl in the pics and she is beautiful! Cuban-Brazilian mix. 4'9", 100 lbs maybe, perfect mini cups, sweet little spinner ass, nails and toes did, hair for days, gorgeous green eyes. The girl is fuckin hot! She is also hood as fuck but didn't bother me any because she was really chill and cool. No signs of candy use other than being a self declared medicinal indulger.

Eye fucking BBBJ.

Some DATY.

FS (too many positions to count. Finished all over her ass).

For anyone wondering what the va-jj is like. Have a look at her pic and whatever comes to your mind based on looking at her is exactly how it felt. I have little doubt she has a bunch of 3-5 min QVs.

She doesn't host or drive. QV damage was. 8 plus her rides which were a mofro considering she stays out in Apollo and I'm in Tampa proper. SOOOOOOOO worth it and I'll repeat. And repeat. And repeat.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jessica/36010628

ScooterBoy99
06-19-17, 10:00
These girls ain't your girlfriend and they never will be. It doesn't matter how many times you've seen them, what kind of good reviews you've put out for them, what other business you've gotten them, or what you've done to white knight for them. You really don't get any brownie points. It's all about the cash, and they don't give a damn about you. Many recent posts have shown our members being let down after finally seeing these women's "true colors". And you're not with them 24/7, never know when they may have moved a manager in the room with them, and he's always behind the scenes when she's texting or talking on the phone. So forget about any sympathy or fair dealing when it comes down to the $. P.S. If you think they care about you, let us know when they start giving you a "buy one, get one free" special. I won't be holding my breath.

Lars36
06-19-17, 10:25
These girls ain't your girlfriend and they never will be. It doesn't matter how many times you've seen them, what kind of good reviews you've put out for them, what other business you've gotten them, or what you've done to white knight for them. You really don't get any brownie points. It's all about the cash, and they don't give a damn about you. Many recent posts have shown our members being let down after finally seeing these women's "true colors". And you're not with them 24/7, never know when they may have moved a manager in the room with them, and he's always behind the scenes when she's texting or talking on the phone. So forget about any sympathy or fair dealing when it comes down to the $. P.S. If you think they care about you, let us know when they start giving you a "buy one, get one free" special. I won't be holding my breath.Money talks / bullshit walks!

MikeyPopZ
06-19-17, 13:43
These girls ain't your girlfriend and they never will be. It doesn't matter how many times you've seen them, what kind of good reviews you've put out for them, what other business you've gotten them, or what you've done to white knight for them. You really don't get any brownie points. It's all about the cash, and they don't give a damn about you. Many recent posts have shown our members being let down after finally seeing these women's "true colors". And you're not with them 24/7, never know when they may have moved a manager in the room with them, and he's always behind the scenes when she's texting or talking on the phone. So forget about any sympathy or fair dealing when it comes down to the $. P.S. If you think they care about you, let us know when they start giving you a "buy one, get one free" special. I won't be holding my breath.What he said.

KT1333
06-19-17, 14:37

Now I'm not cheap by any measure, and 100 bucks one way or the other isn't going to change my life, but I guess it just hit me wrong because I texted back "nah thanks anyways" and went elsewhere. LOL.Hi there! Saw your post and wanted to say that at no point did I quote anyone 80/180/280, are you mistaking me with another girls rates that I am associated with? I have gone through my text log history of past week and no where do I see those rates quoted whatsoever. I have upped my rates 20 due to not being cardates, whichever I feel is fair. Clients complain that cardates should be cheaper than incall, although when Incall rates are quotes they don't want to pay. 80 140 240 are my classes. I'm sorry about your misunderstanding but I would be appreciate my accurate rates being posted. If you can PM me a screenshot of our convo with those rates posted I would be happy to edit this, apologize and make sure you understand my real rates. Unless you wanted something extra, something special, or the class recorded, there is absolutely no way I would quote that.

Thanks! .

-"Petite Tattooed KT".

Rub101
06-19-17, 16:57
I had an extra few bucks in my pocket and wanted to experience a "skin to skin Tantra Massage".

Ahla's ad offered that for 200/ hr. More than my usual budget but what the hell - - -.

I will start out saying that this is not a repeat for me.

THE GOOD: Easy to communicate with. I scheduled a couple days in advance and got the address right away. Gated community, clean Condo, easy to find. Pretty girl, friendly, greeted me with a kiss. After undressing, she started a very good massage with lots of teasing. Roaming was allowed and she felt good. Rimming both before and after the flip. She finished me with a BBBJCIM with fingering my ass. Total time spend was one hour.

THE BAD: The pictures in her ad are either old or are not her at all. Ahla is a 5 foot chubby BBW with DD titties that appear to be natural. There was no DATY and no FS, covered or otherwise. While I was face down, she kept her top on. After the flip she pulled it aside to expose her titties. I hate it! In my opinion there is nothing LESS SEXY that lingerie pulled aside to expose whatever. She had me stop on the way to pick up a Gingerale for her. I guess that may have been her "LEO check"?

THE UGLY: $200.00 fora massage with BJ and rimming? WTF? I get that for 100 any time. I thought a "Skin To Skin Tantra" would be something special. It was nice, but nothing worth 200. Obviously, this was a one time experience.

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/tampa/727-692-5656/1/324365You saved me some moolah. I was thinking about seeing her finally and now I gladly won't.

XiMan
06-19-17, 18:07
I saw Elizabeth the other day, it was easy to get in touch with her. She replied really quick to my texts and I set appointment with her. She was staying at a hotel near the airport. She is the girl in the pictures and definitely worth the visit.

She looked really nice and her altitude was great, I enjoyed my time with her. However, I noticed a couple of bruises on her arms which made me a bit down, most of us would know what these bruises from. I don't care that much about it as long as it doesn't affect my visit with her, but I still felt bad for her since she is so sweet and nice, seeing that just made me feel sad for her. Despite all of that I definitely had a great time with her, she does offer BBBJ, CFS. The BBBJ need some improvement in my opinion but still good overall.

She is nice and sweet and will treat you right if you are good with her. She is so clean and every part of her smelled good and fresh. Her rates might be a bit high 100/180/280, but what would you expect from a girl looking like that.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tampa/813-563-3168/3/1051464

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/five-elizabeth-at-your-service/35938273

Bill Ho
06-19-17, 19:30
Paying 180 for half an hour? What are these BP girls think they are? And why are we paying that?

Bill Ho.

I saw Elizabeth the other day, it was easy to get in touch with her. She replied really quick to my texts and I set appointment with her. She was staying at a hotel near the airport. She is the girl in the pictures and definitely worth the visit.

She looked really nice and her altitude was great, I enjoyed my time with her. However, I noticed a couple of bruises on her arms which made me a bit down, most of us would know what these bruises from. I don't care that much about it as long as it doesn't affect my visit with her, but I still felt bad for her since she is so sweet and nice, seeing that just made me feel sad for her. Despite all of that I definitely had a great time with her, she does offer BBBJ, CFS. The BBBJ need some improvement in my opinion but still good overall.

She is nice and sweet and will treat you right if you are good with her. She is so clean and every part of her smelled good and fresh. Her rates might be a bit high 100/180/280, but what would you expect from a girl looking like that.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tampa/813-563-3168/3/1051464

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/five-elizabeth-at-your-service/35938273

TeamCommando
06-19-17, 20:02
These girls ain't your girlfriend and they never will be. It doesn't matter how many times you've seen them, what kind of good reviews you've put out for them, what other business you've gotten them, or what you've done to white knight for them. You really don't get any brownie points. It's all about the cash, and they don't give a damn about you. Many recent posts have shown our members being let down after finally seeing these women's "true colors". And you're not with them 24/7, never know when they may have moved a manager in the room with them, and he's always behind the scenes when she's texting or talking on the phone. So forget about any sympathy or fair dealing when it comes down to the $. P.S. If you think they care about you, let us know when they start giving you a "buy one, get one free" special. I won't be holding my breath.Quite awhile back, I used to see one of the girls on regular basis who was VERY well reviewed on the forum. We had a thing. Super sexy. Great ass. Great lay. Great attitude. Best BBBJ I have EVER gotten, hands down. She even got to the point that she said she loved me and I was VERY special to her (usually right after I coughed up too much dough for some "emergency" BS). I told her I would believe that when she started fucking me for free. Her reaction, "That's crazy! I have bills to pay (translation: I need my drug money, stupid). " Her true love was some deadbeat, doper BF who beat her and turned her out. Welcome to hooker world where clients are just ATMs and loser BFs are Kings! Is anyone on here having a romantic relationship with their ATM?

Lickyzhills
06-19-17, 20:56
http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bad-girl-ready-to-give-you-a-ride-you-wont-forget-stunning-and-unforgettable-crystalya/29128657
here's the deal- no oral from her whatsoever, she allows Daty and has a gorgeous body to explore. . . . .For those who think No oral as a deal breaker, seek elsewhere. A bill for the 15. And word for the fellas out there. A girl knows her worth. Unless she's paying mongers to go down on her, she is overpriced. No oral and she wants to raise her prices? WTF! I used to know an ugly, old BSW that could squeeze toothpaste out of a half empty tube of crest with her pussy (she'd say "I gots muscles" and I still wouldn't have paid her anything if she didn't do oral.

Lars36
06-19-17, 21:00
Unless she's paying mongers to go down on her, she is overpriced. No oral and she wants to raise her prices? WTF! I used to know an ugly, old BSW that could squeeze toothpaste out of a half empty tube of crest with her pussy (she'd say "I gots muscles" and I still wouldn't have paid her anything if she didn't do oral.No BJ but please go down on me. LMAO.

LikeAll2
06-19-17, 22:45
Quite awhile back, I used to see one of the girls on regular basis who was VERY well reviewed on the forum. We had a thing. Super sexy. Great ass. Great lay. Great attitude. Best BBBJ I have EVER gotten, hands down. She even got to the point that she said she loved me and I was VERY special to her (usually right after I coughed up too much dough for some "emergency" BS). I told her I would believe that when she started fucking me for free. Her reaction, "That's crazy! I have bills to pay (translation: I need my drug money, stupid). " Her true love was some deadbeat, doper BF who beat her and turned her out. Welcome to hooker world where clients are just ATMs and loser BFs are Kings! Is anyone on here having a romantic relationship with their ATM?Photographing BP girls.

If dependable, on time, drug free, safe environment, clean, showered, teeth brushed, verified photos, killer body, awesome skills, intelligent, and GFE, knock your socks off women are what you want, then BP is not the place to find them.

My ATF has all of the traits mentioned above. You won't find her on BP. (But you will on my website and Eros).

Do we have a romantic relationship? No, she is a professional. Is she an actual friend? Yes. So what are we? Am I her ATM? No, but she is my ATF. Friends that enjoy each other's company, and sometimes a little more.

Has she raised her rates from when she started? Yes. Has she raised her rates for her long time regulars? No, loyalty means a lot to her.

Bottom line, you get what you pay for, and sometimes you find a Diamond in the rough.

I guess that is why I love photography. I have the opportunity to get to know the person behind the facade.

Stay safe.

SouthCounty916
06-20-17, 01:37
Hi there! Saw your post and wanted to say that at no point did I quote anyone 80/180/280, are you mistaking me with another girls rates that I am associated with? I have gone through my text log history of past week and no where do I see those rates quoted whatsoever. I have upped my rates 20 due to not being cardates, whichever I feel is fair. Clients complain that cardates should be cheaper than incall, although when Incall rates are quotes they don't want to pay. 80 140 240 are my classes. I'm sorry about your misunderstanding but I would be appreciate my accurate rates being posted. If you can PM me a screenshot of our convo with those rates posted I would be happy to edit this, apologize and make sure you understand my real rates. Unless you wanted something extra, something special, or the class recorded, there is absolutely no way I would quote that.

Thanks! .

-"Petite Tattooed KT".I am attaching a screenshot of the text convo. I don't make up stuff to get my kicks or anything. I'm a pretty simple guy, and that's not how I roll. This convo took place Saturday evening between 8:30 and 9:00 if you want to look back through your phone.

SouthCounty916
06-20-17, 01:45
This is the ONLY way we will bring rates back down. Good on ya'. It's really a matter of supply and demand. We supply the moola, then demand better rates. Right? How funny would that have been if you would have replied, "I'll take 2 x 15 min sessions."Believe me, the "15 min x 2" math immediately popped into my head. But by that time the vibe was gone so I let it pass. Good catch though. LOL.

Riley4511
06-20-17, 06:33
Hi there! Saw your post and wanted to say that at no point did I quote anyone 80/180/280, are you mistaking me with another girls rates that I am associated with? I have gone through my text log history of past week and no where do I see those rates quoted whatsoever. I have upped my rates 20 due to not being cardates, whichever I feel is fair. Clients complain that cardates should be cheaper than incall, although when Incall rates are quotes they don't want to pay. 80 140 240 are my classes. I'm sorry about your misunderstanding but I would be appreciate my accurate rates being posted. If you can PM me a screenshot of our convo with those rates posted I would be happy to edit this, apologize and make sure you understand my real rates. Unless you wanted something extra, something special, or the class recorded, there is absolutely no way I would quote that.

Thanks! .

-"Petite Tattooed KT".Hey Ms KATIE. Thanks for the clarification. Maybe with your association with ELIZABETH got you in the cross fire. It seems ELIZABETH doesn't care about keeping reg but the increase in her pay. As much as you and others want regulars, so do we with loyalty. Her increase wan't an issue, it was her disregard for reg. Call me old fashion but loyalty is important.

Ms Katie, you have always been a solid member with good times and your approach always positive. I have visited with KATIE multi times in TAMPA but it's been awhile since her return back to bay area. I can tell you that KATIE is one of the "COOL CHICKS" with a very nice profile. She does have some interesting tats but they also have interesting stories. KATIE is like breath of fresh modern day Hippy.

For me KATIE was def worth 140 hhr. Wasn't a time keeper, a skillful warm mouth and very nice looking snug feeling her wetness. GFE.

KATIE http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-little-treat/35719138.

ELIZABETH http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/five-elizabeth-at-your-service/34757508.

Buckaro
06-20-17, 08:38
Hey guys, interested in this lady. Is she real though?

http://cheeposlist.com.tampa.escortbabylon.com/post/22106232/#.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/angel-is-in-town-sweet-and-sexy-a-gorgeous-smile-killer-curves-never-a-disappointment/35394048

Please let me know if anyone's had fun with her yet! I'm still new to this site, but I've seen Elizabeth, Erica (petite), and I used to frequent D. M. Tampa ladies where Kiko used to be.

JohniRotten
06-20-17, 09:54
Hey Ms KATIE. Thanks for the clarification. Maybe with your association with ELIZABETH got you in the cross fire. It seems ELIZABETH doesn't care about keeping reg but the increase in her pay. As much as you and others want regulars, so do we with loyalty. Her increase wan't an issue, it was her disregard for reg. Call me old fashion but loyalty is important.

Ms Katie, you have always been a solid member with good times and your approach always positive. I have visited with KATIE multi times in TAMPA but it's been awhile since her return back to bay area. I can tell you that KATIE is one of the "COOL CHICKS" with a very nice profile. She does have some interesting tats but they also have interesting stories. KATIE is like breath of fresh modern day Hippy.

For me KATIE was def worth 140 hhr. Wasn't a time keeper, a skillful warm mouth and very nice looking snug feeling her wetness. GFE.

KATIE http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-little-treat/35719138.

ELIZABETH http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/five-elizabeth-at-your-service/34757508.Say all the nice things you like about her but $140 for a hhr is crazy. They only charge that if we pay it. If no one saw her or any other girl asking that much prices would go down!

Reaper400
06-20-17, 10:15
Say all the nice things you like about her but $140 for a hhr is crazy. They only charge that if we pay it. If no one saw her or any other girl asking that much prices would go down!That is steep for sure. I wanted to try her a while back but was only outcall, then finally had incall but some disturbing reports came up no CIM (dealbreaker) and then was in Tampa regardless. Still has my interest peaked so prob keep an eye out on future reports.

FernandoHi
06-20-17, 10:28
Do you have personal experience with her and does she have any reviews?

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/т1085;953;cк945;ss-1504;945;zz-lε1090;1084;949;-lιcк965;-and-1103;Iρ963;951;953;1090;-cн/27268877.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D1%82%D0%BD%CE%B9c%D0%BA-%CE%B1ss-%D7%A0%CE%B1zz-l%CE%B5%D1%82-%D0%BC%CE%B5-l%CE%B9c%D0%BA-%CF%85-and-%D1%8Fi%CF%81-%CF%83%CE%B7-%CE%B9%D1%82-c%D0%BD/27268877

Torin131
06-20-17, 10:46
Hey guys, interested in this lady. Is she real though?

http://cheeposlist.com.tampa.escortbabylon.com/post/22106232/#.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/angel-is-in-town-sweet-and-sexy-a-gorgeous-smile-killer-curves-never-a-disappointment/35394048

Please let me know if anyone's had fun with her yet! I'm still new to this site, but I've seen Elizabeth, Erica (petite), and I used to frequent D. M. Tampa ladies where Kiko used to be.I've had my eye on her for a bit, but she says she's well-reviewed, and I can't find a single mention of her either here or the oThER site. That's usually a big red flag in my book.

Torin131
06-20-17, 11:07
Say all the nice things you like about her but $140 for a hhr is crazy. They only charge that if we pay it. If no one saw her or any other girl asking that much prices would go down!And some of us are totally willing to pay an extra $20-40 above "street rates" if she consistently shows up on time, does practically everything you ask, is hot as fuck, and fucks you better than your hot ex used to, with a perfect "innie" pussy that gets wet on a dime. And she is totally GFE to boot.

Shit, I've had dates no-show no-call (from established, well-reviewed girls) waste more hours than I can count in the past two weeks, one of them was her friend Elizabeth. Then there was Lauren (charging $300 for the pleasure of a no-call no-show, no thanks). I've dated Katie 3 times and she's always been consistent. 180 is WAY too much, but her stated rate is perfect for the service you get.

Best Swimmer
06-20-17, 12:02

Thanks! .

-"Petite Tattooed KT".

I am attaching a screenshot of the text convo. I don't make up stuff to get my kicks or anything. I'm a pretty simple guy, and that's not how I roll. This convo took place Saturday evening between 8:30 and 9:00 if you want to look back through your phone.Did she ever apologize to you? Good thing you still had the text.

Best Swimmer
06-20-17, 12:16
Say all the nice things you like about her but $140 for a hhr is crazy. They only charge that if we pay it. If no one saw her or any other girl asking that much prices would go down!140 HH? YES, CRAZY! Guys paying this are the reason, why rates are up still. After Easter donations drop back down because snow birds are gone but this year, ladies are trying to keep rates up.

Just like you said, if guys would STOP? Rates would drop back down.

ArthurTpa
06-20-17, 13:27
There was always a woman on BP saying she had the biggest breasts on Backpage. Who is it now? I figure it's a black BBW but let's hear what you guys think?

TerBob
06-20-17, 13:37
[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

Juxtapose
06-20-17, 14:33
No BJ but please go down on me. LMAO.No BJ (covered or otherwise), but you are "allowed" to go down on her. So yeah- no kidding. Price not balanced with date. She's not a pill head, but I think she's got issues with feeling anxious or sketch all the time and "acts" like she's on pills. But to each his own.

Riley4511
06-20-17, 15:11
Say all the nice things you like about her but $140 for a hhr is crazy. They only charge that if we pay it. If no one saw her or any other girl asking that much prices would go down!It sure is CRAZY!

Crazy everyone here wants to DONATE for what ever it is you call them! 40,140,400 what ever the figure, isn't it relative to what your willing to spend for some pleasure? What's it worth to you to get your craving satisfied, your itch, your desires.

I'm CRAZY I spend anything at all for a brief moment of pleasure. My problem is I LOVE women. Like Mr. Torin131 said, I'll offer the extra 20 from the avg. To experience the GFE, the good convo, the nice body to explore that is clean fresh and not full of marks, bruises or tracks. No watch, makes sure your 100% pleased. How much is that worth? I've put out 80-160 for HHR 150-500 for the HR. Even the best of them has flaked and left me dry. So when a reliable with great demeanor, great approach comes along asking 20 more then avg, I agree. It's a sure thing with measurable results. One I can recommend to my buddies. If 140 is CRAZY, what are your figures? What kind of experience? Who are your friends that you can recommend at lower? AGREE if we only had one provider and one of us offer her 30-50% more then everyone else then shoot the ass. KATIE is measurable. Like one of our SR mentioned that a girl named DES in NPR is cut above as a Filet Mignon, Katie comes close.

To each their own!

Mr JohniRotten, who would you recommend at lower?

Dickchainy
06-20-17, 16:47
IMHO, this discussion is leaning more toward.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?22074-Suitcase-city-shanking

Dick

Cb431
06-20-17, 19:00
I've seen Katie thrice and will continue to see her. Awesome chick and totally worth the 140 hh, imo. Her friendship with Elizabeth is mutually beneficial, such as splitting the hotel bill and for other reasons I won't get into. Not to mention the fact that having a friend in the business gives them someone to vent their frustrations with.

I can see the argument from both sides. They get no-shows as well. I'm glad Katie's prices are not going up, (as I wouldn't be able to see her as often) but I can understand why she would consider it. Be honest, if the roles were reversed and you had two clients, one was Katie and the other was Nurse Patti (as nice of a human as Nurse Patti probably is) I'm guessing you'd be eager to see Katie and up your rates for Patti (or seriously consider raising your rates after spending a half hour with Patti). We spend our qv / hh / hr or whatever and things could go great or awful and there's risks on both sides (stings, robberies, etc). We could have an amazing time with a girl and not know that maybe the day or even hour before she was terrified by some psycho or something. I'd like to think most of us are decent people, but unfortunately there are sociopaths out there. If you need an example just look at the Pasco Streetwalker board. A guy asks about the well being of a girl he hasn't heard from in a while and someone leaves a snide reply with pictures (post #3975). A2 has already weighed in on the subject, but anyone can see for themselves and make their own assumptions.

So again, I can totally understand why a girl would consider raising her rates and can also understand why a guy would choose not to pay some rates. Some of you guys that think 140 is crazy should look on Eros. Erin James, for example, has a 2-hour minimum and charges 1,400 and she's 18 years older than Katie.

I, for one, am going to continue seeing Katie, but also respect the fact that some of you will not. It is what it is.

Erin James.

http://erinjames.net/rates/

Nurse Patti.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/nurse-patti-70-yrs-tampa-nurse-fantasies-exam/29768332

Katie.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/5-young-petite-treat/36069563

SlimHunter
06-20-17, 19:08
I sent texts and even made a phone call. No response.

I don't want to share this one, but I'm a playa baby!! Provide for the masses right. ??

Short on time this morning, but I linked up with Jessica this weekend and two thumbs up (a third if I had it). She is the girl in the pics and she is beautiful! Cuban-Brazilian mix. 4'9", 100 lbs maybe, perfect mini cups, sweet little spinner ass, nails and toes did, hair for days, gorgeous green eyes. The girl is fuckin hot! She is also hood as fuck but didn't bother me any because she was really chill and cool. No signs of candy use other than being a self declared medicinal indulger.

Eye fucking BBBJ.

Some DATY.

FS (too many positions to count. Finished all over her ass).

For anyone wondering what the va-jj is like. Have a look at her pic and whatever comes to your mind based on looking at her is exactly how it felt. I have little doubt she has a bunch of 3-5 min QVs.

She doesn't host or drive. QV damage was. 8 plus her rides which were a mofro considering she stays out in Apollo and I'm in Tampa proper. SOOOOOOOO worth it and I'll repeat. And repeat. And repeat.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jessica/36010628

Rub101
06-20-17, 19:35
It sure is CRAZY!

Crazy everyone here wants to DONATE for what ever it is you call them! 40,140,400 what ever the figure, isn't it relative to what your willing to spend for some pleasure? What's it worth to you to get your craving satisfied, your itch, your desires.

I'm CRAZY I spend anything at all for a brief moment of pleasure. My problem is I LOVE women. Like Mr. Torin131 said, I'll offer the extra 20 from the avg. To experience the GFE, the good convo, the nice body to explore that is clean fresh and not full of marks, bruises or tracks. No watch, makes sure your 100% pleased. How much is that worth? I've put out 80-160 for HHR 150-500 for the HR. Even the best of them has flaked and left me dry. So when a reliable with great demeanor, great approach comes along asking 20 more then avg, I agree. It's a sure thing with measurable results. One I can recommend to my buddies. If 140 is CRAZY, what are your figures? What kind of experience? Who are your friends that you can recommend at lower? AGREE if we only had one provider and one of us offer her 30-50% more then everyone else then shoot the ass. KATIE is measurable. Like one of our SR mentioned that a girl named DES in NPR is cut above as a Filet Mignon, Katie comes close.

To each their own!

Mr JohniRotten, who would you recommend at lower?All mongers are in different economic levels. Some can afford to pay more while others can't or won't, period.

MikeyPopZ
06-20-17, 21:28
I sent texts and even made a phone call. No response.I've been trying to get hold of her as well and crickets. Sucks man. Price was right. Girl was gorgeous and the service was A+. And not a clock watcher AT ALL but that of course could have been situation dependent. Smfh. If I hear from her I'll put something out on here, but you know the game. Maybe. Maybe not.

MikeyPopZ
06-20-17, 21:58
We agreed to meet a few nights ago and she went silent on me at arrival time. I made alternate arrangements (also documented on here) and she decides to call 2 hours later talking about her phone died. I essentially relayed "not my problem, we can try another time" and she proceeded to explain how I needed to be more understanding. My turn to go silent. Enjoyed an eve w / Jessica instead.

Fast forward: Hooked up w / Bree and she is better looking than in her pictures. She has long sandy blond hair, approx. 5'5", 140 lbs. Decent shape. She either has braces or metallic dental work on her bottom teeth which was obvious, but not unattractive. We talked a lot (too damn much. Not all her fault) prior to the session and she has what I hate to say is the typical provider story and associated mentality. With that said she was extremely eloquent. She again approached the subject of her no-show and how men have to also look at it from a provider's perspective and I respectfully disagreed. I advised her that if we agree on a time, place and rose selection, if providers want the agreed upon bouquet then they should also arrive presentable and on time. While chatting, she needed to excuse herself to use the bathroom and was gone for 20 minutes. I had received a phone call so didn't think much of it until I looked at the time when she came back. I know this drill and before I could address it she acknowledged a candy habit. More to come.

We talked a bit more and it was getting late so we moved to the bedroom. She took another potty break and was gone another 20 minutes. I called her out of the bathroom and she had stripped and done some cleaning up. She grabbed a jimmy and I thought oh boy. Here we fuckin go w / a CBJ. She set the plastic aside and began w / an increasingly sloppy BBBJ that was right on the $. The head game was shorter than I would have liked, but she had been over a while so no complaints when she went for the cover. She applied the protection and we moved to doggy followed by mish. When I flipped her back over to finish K9 she told me it was beginning to hurt and if I could cum soon. We were probably 10 minutes into the session and naturally this pissed me off as I had arranged for a 30 min session. Again, I knew she had spent a lot of time w / me already so I obliged and ram fucked the shit out of her on her stomach until I blew in the cover. She let me know that she gets increasingly more fun as she gets more comfortable. She asked if she could rinse off and I gave her a towel. She was in the bathroom for 30 minutes before I knocked on the door asking her what was up. She said five more minutes. I let her know that it was time to go and she promptly left the bathroom and was on her way.

She is an attractive-ish girl with a nice thick figure which worked for me. I observed a few bruises in the vicinity of areas where those w / candy habits would normally have them, but nothing that appeared fresh. Her performance was average+, but nothing to write home about. I may / may not see her again, but she won't be my first or last call. Damage for hh was a bill although she was there nearly 3 hours (half of that in the fucking bathroom. Discussed and won't happen again).

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-blonde-me-where-you-should-be-in-out/34010493

SouthCounty916
06-20-17, 22:14
I've been trying to get hold of her as well and crickets. Sucks man. Price was right. Girl was gorgeous and the service was A+. And not a clock watcher AT ALL but that of course could have been situation dependent. Smfh. If I hear from her I'll put something out on here, but you know the game. Maybe. Maybe not.Add me to the list that sent texts and got no reply. Too bad. Definitely my type, and right around the corner.

SouthCounty916
06-20-17, 22:19
Did she ever apologize to you? Good thing you still had the text.Negative on the apology.

TailSct
06-20-17, 23:18
Last time she was around, the misses was here; now she's out of the country! I searched for Brooke / Snow but damn if there weren't a lot of Brooke's back then. And a couple Snow's. I was able to find a couple reviews that were positive, but I'm more interested in her rates and exact services, and if she upsells for basic GFE.

Here's what I believe are a couple links, none of the pics I presume are her based on the couple reviews I did read, but close in looks and body shape. Oh yeah, the oThER site has a few reviews but I don't contribute enough there to have a VIP account. But USASG will let you copy / paste reviews from that site here.

http://www.companionsreviews.com/reviews/469-445-6887-review.879066/

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-blonde-snow/32413073

TerBob
06-20-17, 23:29
I am in contact with Emma who used to be at dm. If you have seen her at least once previously then pm me for more info. I will reply to only senior members with multiple review reports.

ItsBrypol
06-21-17, 00:25
There has been a lot of discussion about Elizabeth mostly about her rates but isn't that mutual agreement or is it someone wants to be with her but not able to afford in either case how is Elizabeth or any other girl's problem?

I remember when she started there was talk of profile being fake or HYDE PARK girls etc etc now she is a real person so it becomes about her? Did she treat anyone unfairly? I don't think so. At best it could be someone tried to get in touch with her but not able to. She always seemed a nice person in all her meetings and different people have different expectations from the package they get.

Riley4511
06-21-17, 05:51
There has been a lot of discussion about Elizabeth mostly about her rates but isn't that mutual agreement or is it someone wants to be with her but not able to afford in either case how is Elizabeth or any other girl's problem?

I remember when she started there was talk of profile being fake or HYDE PARK girls etc etc now she is a real person so it becomes about her? Did she treat anyone unfairly? I don't think so. At best it could be someone tried to get in touch with her but not able to. She always seemed a nice person in all her meetings and different people have different expectations from the package they get."Did she treat anyone unfairly? I don't think so ".

Was my recent attempt with Elizabeth "UNFAIR"? As the term goes, it's a YMMV / to each his own thing. To recap my experience, Elizabeth and I know each other, our meetings were mutually pleasurable, we had good times, I'm not an ass, I'm in good shape, decent looking, I treat women with care respect and try my best to be nice. We set a date at her Rocky point. Our convo was good and it seem biz as usual. My huge mistake for not confirming that our previous arrangement was still the same. I get ready, showered shaved, clean cloth and EXCITED. I send a text about an hr prior to our date that I'm confirming our time at which she relies back that the time is fine but did I know she has increased her hhr to 180? I told her we know each other, that we have a good connection and spoke to her on occasion when she reached out about some advice on ways about this biz. Her reply, 'I'm sorry"A huge lesson learned. Never ASSume the same. ALWAYS reconfirm her ways. This was a first for me. Elizabeth is a tall beauty, a nice person trying to offer a good service, but maybe some of you can clue her about how to keep a returning client. A returning client is business's best asset.

SlimHunter
06-21-17, 10:26
So I've seen her before so I know she was cool. But she been mia for a while. She tells me she is no longer at the old place and has now set up shop near the pancake place. I texted with her the other day and was o my way. When I arrived she gave me the number I needed. Drove around to scope the place like a good boy scout always should and when I came around to her side Lord behold 3 uncle's were there apparently investigating some dude that had passed out earlier in another room, at least that was her story. When I mention the activity outside her door she appeared surprised that they would still be there still, do you not look out your window girl?.

Anyway, I drove off and she understood. Just want to make sure she is still cool. Since some of them can turn from time to time.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/its-erica-escape-reality-and-come-have-some-guaranteed-fun-new-pictures/28175737

Meridian99
06-21-17, 10:57

I remember when she started there was talk of profile being fake or HYDE PARK girls etc etc now she is a real person so it becomes about her? Did she treat anyone unfairly? I don't think so. At best it could be someone tried to get in touch with her but not able to. She always seemed a nice person in all her meetings and different people have different expectations from the package they get.Not all monger who complain about her new rate are poor people who are strapped with funds. It's all about knowing the market rate. Just because we have money, that doesn't mean we will pay whatever she asks. Yes she was good for services she provided previously. I am not sure she still is with her new rate. But hey. Some mongers or newbies will pay whatever and treat her as a goddess. It's your money. As Riley mentioned, it would be smart for her to understand how to make regular clients. However, with all these horny mongers that just pay what she asks, it doesn't sound like her rate will go down anytime soon. Anyway, happy hump day!

Best Swimmer
06-21-17, 11:45

I remember when she started there was talk of profile being fake or HYDE PARK girls etc etc now she is a real person so it becomes about her? Did she treat anyone unfairly? I don't think so. At best it could be someone tried to get in touch with her but not able to. She always seemed a nice person in all her meetings and different people have different expectations from the package they get.A regular client has so many benefits to the provider and most don't think of that!

I can afford the 140 HH but I like to hobby 2-4 times per month. How do you think they come up with their rates? It's not a well thought out business plan. They read other ads or someone paid her 140 HH. The next provider sees that rate and ups her rate. Some "Same Provider" have a website 300 H but on BP have 200 H. I never see anyone with my wallet open and say, help yourself. Hell, I've always wanted to see Susie S. She's 800 H I NEVER WILL SEE HER LOL.

HobbyMan2013
06-21-17, 13:39
So I've seen her before so I know she was cool. But she been mia for a while. She tells me she is no longer at the old place and has now set up shop near the pancake place. I texted with her the other day and was o my way. When I arrived she gave me the number I needed. Drove around to scope the place like a good boy scout always should and when I came around to her side Lord behold 3 uncle's were there apparently investigating some dude that had passed out earlier in another room, at least that was her story. When I mention the activity outside her door she appeared surprised that they would still be there still, do you not look out your window girl?.

Anyway, I drove off and she understood. Just want to make sure she is still cool. Since some of them can turn from time to time.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/its-erica-escape-reality-and-come-have-some-guaranteed-fun-new-pictures/28175737Maybe they stayed for a bit too have some IHOP. I was there for another provider (same time s you?) and had a similar response from her when I called. LOL.

JohniRotten
06-21-17, 13:46
"Did she treat anyone unfairly? I don't think so ".

Was my recent attempt with Elizabeth "UNFAIR"? As the term goes, it's a YMMV / to each his own thing. To recap my experience, Elizabeth and I know each other, our meetings were mutually pleasurable, we had good times, I'm not an ass, I'm in good shape, decent looking, I treat women with care respect and try my best to be nice. We set a date at her Rocky point. Our convo was good and it seem biz as usual. My huge mistake for not confirming that our previous arrangement was still the same. I get ready, showered shaved, clean cloth and EXCITED. I send a text about an hr prior to our date that I'm confirming our time at which she relies back that the time is fine but did I know she has increased her hhr to 180? I told her we know each other, that we have a good connection and spoke to her on occasion when she reached out about some advice on ways about this biz. Her reply, 'I'm sorry"A huge lesson learned. Never ASSume the same. ALWAYS reconfirm her ways. This was a first for me. Elizabeth is a tall beauty, a nice person trying to offer a good service, but maybe some of you can clue her about how to keep a returning client. A returning client is business's best asset.But someone will justify paying it somehow. I'm just saying it was only a year ago we were complaining about girls jumping from the $80-$100 to $120 for a hhr and now they want $140-$180 for hhr. Stop paying it and prices will go down. There are very few girls even considering $80 a hhr anymore. Too bad. JR.

AlexAmor46
06-21-17, 15:14
Had some spare change and time today so decided to sniff around BP and EB and found out Amber and Gia doing doubles today. Pictures are fairly accurate of Amber. She's lost some weight and had a little loose skin. Tits are about a B or so. Has some mileage but overall really cool chick and loves extreme head. Fellas she likes it rough and will swallow almost anyone whole LOL nutted 3 times in the hour each took their turn. Gia is younger and has D, DD tits. I had a wardrobe request and they obliged. Donation is. 80 for one or 1. 60 for both hh. As always make counter offers fellas. Both are BBBJ, CIM, COF friendly. Amber is more of a hardcore lover where as Gia is more of softer let you take control type. She has a very soft mouth and when I busted she literally did not stop. FS was offered but both of their head game is great.

Pros: great BBBJ, CIM. Extremely easy going and both VERY willing to please.

CONS: incall is by florida and fowler which isn't the best, smokey room but clean. They both look better in their pics but not that much of a difference.

Tell them FELIX says hi. Stay safe.

Al.

https://independent.com.tampa.hoxnif.com/post/22295329/8135757295

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/classy-but-freaky-and-ready-to-have-fun/36022618

DomPerron
06-21-17, 16:09
More power to them. The question for us becomes opportunity cost. If you can afford 180, you're a hair away from being able to afford SB / UTR dates.

I haven't met Elizabeth (though I've met Katie twice and have only good things to say about her), but what's keeping me away from accepting a rate like that is the volume of ads being posted. 25 ads in the last week of May, for example, suggests that she's seeing a lot of clients. If I'm spending the kind of money she's asking for, I'd rather spend it on a low (or no) volume SB / UTR.

For me, I typically try to set dates when the ads aren't being posted and the reviews aren't coming in. Volume is a huge deal for me. So I'm not about to pay rates like that to get in a virtual line. I'd rather spend that kind of money with someone that does this on the side.

When I want a BP date, though, Katie is #1 on my list. There is a real value to a woman who is friendly, enthusiastic and clear-headed every time, and her rate is on the high end of the sweet spot for me. If Elizabeth's were lower, it'd be a no-brainer. Instead, her price has her competing with a completely different talent pool in my mind-- and one that sees a very low volume of clients.

Zync1
06-21-17, 17:29

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/its-erica-escape-reality-and-come-have-some-guaranteed-fun-new-pictures/28175737Always wanted to see her but there was a review a little while back of someone busting in the room during the dream. Been off my list ever since.

DeeperDive
06-21-17, 18:29
What he said! But Twice More.

But someone will justify paying it somehow. I'm just saying it was only a year ago we were complaining about girls jumping from the $80-$100 to $120 for a hhr and now they want $140-$180 for hhr. Stop paying it and prices will go down. There are very few girls even considering $80 a hhr anymore. Too bad. JR.

LikeAll2
06-21-17, 22:05
I wanted to share my review for Zoey on the Pasco board in Tampa in case you don't look at that forum. I made the drive from Tampa & I am so glad that I did. She is very cautious so the screening process can be lengthy. You will have to reply through email on her BP post until getting her digits. It can take a long time, but is so worth it. Search Zoey on the Pasco BP thread and you'll find a lot of info. This is definitely my ATF. She is extremely attractive and a sweetheart. She aims to please so depending on what you're looking for she is a GFE or PSE. She does set a timer on her phone, but in my case was wiling to go over a little because of what we were doing. YMMV. She is very receptive to pleasing you so you need only to give direction as to what you would like. I enjoyed DFK, BBBJ, CIM, FIV, FIA, Covered K9 & Mish, and the best rim job I have ever had. Multiple pops are acceptable if you can get them out during your time. Like others have said this girl loves what she is doing and it shows. No signs of candy use. Safe environment (her house). Will definitely repeat. Rates are 100/160/300 QV / HHR / HR.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekM...esday/35239028

https://twitter.com/thezoeyannorah

http://thezoeyannorah.callgirlfiles.com/contactI read recent reviews on Zoey. They are so good I figured someone is really embellishing their review or captaining. Boy was I wrong. This young lady is the real thing. Without going into all the accolades already posted, I will simply say she is way above the rest. Drug free, dependable, has her own home. She is worth every penny. Some have complicated (just a little) that her rates are a little high. Honestly, she does not fit into the Backpage category, she belongs on Eros where her rates would be on the inexpensive side. I searched her name on USASG and discovered she is reviewed on a Pasco, Hernando county thread that I did not know existed. She is worth the drive to NPR area. She is unbelievably talented.

We are headed to South Beach Friday for a full photo shoot, including a sunrise shoot at Haulover beach nude beach.

She already has given the go ahead to post on USASC Tampa Photo thread as well as my website and Eros.

Her rates will be going up, but not for her 50 or so regulars.

If you want more details search for Zoey. You will find more that listed on the Tampa forum.

I am back in the game!

Stay safe,

Jerry.

TailSct
06-21-17, 22:57
Last time she was around, the misses was here; now she's out of the country! I searched for Brooke / Snow but damn if there weren't a lot of Brooke's back then. And a couple Snow's. I was able to find a couple reviews that were positive, but I'm more interested in her rates and exact services, and if she upsells for basic GFE.

Here's what I believe are a couple links, none of the pics I presume are her based on the couple reviews I did read, but close in looks and body shape. Oh yeah, the oThER site has a few reviews but I don't contribute enough there to have a VIP account. But USASG will let you copy / paste reviews from that site here.

http://www.companionsreviews.com/reviews/469-445-6887-review.879066/

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-blonde-snow/32413073So yeah, um, how about it fella's? Anyone got any tips with this one before I shoot myself in the dick with upsells or a bunch of no-no's? Thanks.

HobbyZzz
06-22-17, 02:25
Any hobbyist have a run in with this young lady recently? Despite her past reviews I actually had a great time with her back in April. I'm in town and tried contacting her, but can't reach her at all although she still posts ads on backpage.

Riley4511
06-22-17, 07:52
So yeah, um, how about it fella's? Anyone got any tips with this one before I shoot myself in the dick with upsells or a bunch of no-no's? Thanks.YOU should let your dick do the shooting. She's not my style with CBJ. 120 hhr.

https://myproviderguide.com/florida/tampa/escorts/7607417

http://813-616-4500.escortphonelist.com/petite-blonde-snowwaiting-for-you-14130884.html

Jay Twogo
06-22-17, 08:58
I read recent reviews on Zoey. They are so good I figured someone is really embellishing their review or captaining. Boy was I wrong. This young lady is the real thing. Without going into all the accolades already posted, I will simply say she is way above the rest. Drug free, dependable, has her own home. She is worth every penny. Some have complicated (just a little) that her rates are a little high. Honestly, she does not fit into the Backpage category, she belongs on Eros where her rates would be on the inexpensive side. I searched her name on USASG and discovered she is reviewed on a Pasco, Hernando county thread that I did not know existed. She is worth the drive to NPR area. She is unbelievably talented.

We are headed to South Beach Friday for a full photo shoot, including a sunrise shoot at Haulover beach nude beach.

She already has given the go ahead to post on USASC Tampa Photo thread as well as my website and Eros.

Her rates will be going up, but not for her 50 or so regulars.

If you want more details search for Zoey. You will find more that listed on the Tampa forum.

I am back in the game!

Stay safe,

Jerry.Yep, Zoey is a treasure. Sorry to hear she'll be raising her rates, and that she is going to be attracting a lot more attention. Good for her, not so good for us 50 who already can have trouble scheduling sometimes. She is also a cam girl and dabbles in porn. Quickly became one of my ATFs. Can't have just one.

LikeAll2
06-22-17, 10:54
Yep, Zoey is a treasure. Sorry to hear she'll be raising her rates, and that she is going to be attracting a lot more attention. Good for her, not so good for us 50 who already can have trouble scheduling sometimes. She is also a cam girl and dabbles in porn. Quickly became one of my ATFs. Can't have just one.You may find it easier to schedule in the future. Biggest problem now is the traffic in and out of her residence. She is thinking seriously about a nice hotel room where she can schedule more. She is adamant about not raising her rates for her current regulars. She is smart and knows the value of loyalty.

Stay safe.

Member #6072
06-22-17, 12:00
Has anyone seen her? I can't find anything. Sent me some pics and sounds decent over the phone. Might TOFTT this afternoon.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/riverview-fun/36109463

SlimHunter
06-22-17, 12:10
What did your date look like bro.

Maybe they stayed for a bit too have some IHOP. I was there for another provider (same time s you?) and had a similar response from her when I called. LOL.

Redfish11
06-22-17, 15:50
https://myproviderguide.com/florida/tampa/escorts/8309803

Those that remember the perfect sweet Jessica she was briefly in town last week.

I think she plans to be back in mid July.

She is doing snapchat for those that are interested. So awesome!

BillySea
06-22-17, 17:03
Has anyone seen her? I can't find anything. Sent me some pics and sounds decent over the phone. Might TOFTT this afternoon.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/riverview-fun/36109463I reviewed her. Not worth the trip. Fat, lazy, does nothing.

MooseLog100
06-22-17, 19:06
https://myproviderguide.com/florida/tampa/escorts/8309803

Those that remember the perfect sweet Jessica she was briefly in town last week.

I think she plans to be back in mid July.

She is doing snapchat for those that are interested. So awesome!In town: I did not see her ad. Did I miss it last week? I have been trying to see her for awhile. Maybe next time.

Snapchat:

How do you contact her on snap chat.

Thanks.

Redfish11
06-22-17, 21:55
In town: I did not see her ad. Did I miss it last week? I have been trying to see her for awhile. Maybe next time.

Snapchat:

How do you contact her on snap chat.

Thanks.I do not think she ran an add. I got a text from her she was in town. My friend ran some money by and she gave me her snap name. Good stuff so far but I knew it would be. She is a sweetheart.

ItsBrypol
06-23-17, 00:52
A regular client has so many benefits to the provider and most don't think of that!

I can afford the 140 HH but I like to hobby 2-4 times per month. How do you think they come up with their rates? It's not a well thought out business plan. They read other ads or someone paid her 140 HH. The next provider sees that rate and ups her rate. Some "Same Provider" have a website 300 H but on BP have 200 H. I never see anyone with my wallet open and say, help yourself. Hell, I've always wanted to see Susie S. She's 800 H I NEVER WILL SEE HER LOL.Today as well, as awesome as ever.

SlimHunter
06-23-17, 07:49
This dumb chic has 3 different names on there. Pretty sure mine of those pics are real.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now/36264538

TTY954
06-23-17, 08:58
I do not think she ran an add. I got a text from her she was in town. My friend ran some money by and she gave me her snap name. Good stuff so far but I knew it would be. She is a sweetheart.She was only in for two days and texted most that saw her last time, she didn't have time to see everybody just yet. She will be back and is considering moving here, so awesome!

LandRover20
06-23-17, 09:56
Any recent intel on these?

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/independent-hottie-36dd-text-me-323-600-4619/30236978

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/girl-next-door-weekend-hrs-in-outcall-body-rubs-treat-yourself-today/35519423

DatyInFL
06-23-17, 10:04
This dumb chic has 3 different names on there. Pretty sure mine of those pics are real.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now/36264538That is some funny shit right there.

Redfish11
06-23-17, 11:50
Any recent intel on these?

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/independent-hottie-36dd-text-me-323-600-4619/30236978

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/girl-next-door-weekend-hrs-in-outcall-body-rubs-treat-yourself-today/35519423My friend has seen Laura a few time. Amazing body on her and is fun! It has been about a year though since I last saw her.

Premilio
06-23-17, 16:47
Hello Gents. I'm visiting ybor city from Atlanta for the first time. Here for one night only and wanted some recommendations so that I don't have a bad experience while I'm here. Could anyone help me out. AA or BBW not my preference. Thanks in advance.

LandRover20
06-23-17, 17:11
My friend has seen Laura a few time. Amazing body on her and is fun! It has been about a year though since I last saw her.Thanks, Red. I actually tried to set up with Laura last time I was in town and just missed her. Very curious. Did you see her at her incall by chance? Was it decent? Tired of ending up in ratty places.

TailSct
06-23-17, 22:51
Anyone else have a morbid curiosity of what Arnold Schwarzenegger's sister's post-op inverted penis pussy looks like?

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-hey-boys-im-jenny-looking-for-new-fun-experiences/36319688

Hold the phone. You think this really what surgery did? http://tampa.backpage.com/Transgender/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=36318273&oid=36318443.

I love the pussy and would NEVER get with a TS. But going through the TS section, holy crap! These pics are either fake or a lot of them are extremely passable. Alright, let me get back to the other end of the pool.

Pretend
06-24-17, 00:11
140 HH? YES, CRAZY! Guys paying this are the reason, why rates are up still. After Easter donations drop back down because snow birds are gone but this year, ladies are trying to keep rates up.

Just like you said, if guys would STOP? Rates would drop back down.A fella should pay and tip as he pleases.

Vandald
06-24-17, 10:05
I had my second adventure with Mia late last night. It really is fate with this girl. Last time I checked her posting before I headed out the house to run errands and saw nothing recent. As I was wrapping things up I check again to find she just posted. Last night fate struck again. I use a phone app for hobbying, and when I'm not using it I delete it. I reinstalled it to check a couple of things but with no real plans to head out. 30 minutes later I get a text from her. I think what the hell!

A little over an hour later I'm at her door. She greets me like an old friend and we spend several minutes chatting. This time her dog comes out and makes itself known. Still chatting we strip down & I join her on the bed. Even though she is more pronounced than the last time I saw her I say she looked hotter. Her tits are so nice, plump, and suckable right now. The date went very much the same as before -GFE, dfk, cfs, & BBBJ. This time we even worked ourselves into a 69. Good times.

Great girl. I'll probably not be able to see her again until after she gives birth and is capable but I do plan on seeing her again. She did tell me how slow things are for her on the weekend. She got no dates on Friday before me and technically I didn't see her until the wee hours of Saturday morning. So any existing fans or those interested in experiencing a hot preggo if you reach out she'll probably be receptive.

http://tampa.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/a-fetish-you-cant-deny-thirsty-got-milk-plenty-of-milk-come-get-wet-with-me-day-special/32855368

Stay safe and happy hunting.

SouthShore60
06-24-17, 12:02
My friend has seen Laura a few time. Amazing body on her and is fun! It has been about a year though since I last saw her.I know this is my first post but have been mongering / lurking for a long time. You guys have saved me some serious $$ and found me some fun times, so thanks!

Quick note about a dream with Laura. Dreamt I saw her a year or so ago; glad to see she's back & active. Beautiful girl in a tomboy-ish way. We got together at her (rather marginal) place for a FBSM and that was all I expected. She does a very nice massage sans clothes and roaming is encouraged. On the flip she surprised me by slurping down Jr. With no prompting at all. A great BBBJ ensued. Alas, for me at least, surprise BBBJ from a pretty girl = quick pop and this was the case. Still, a very nice experience and she stayed on the job for the full hour, finishing the massage. Damage is a distant memory but I'm thinking it was $. 40-ish. Will have to look her up again.

Opus 1
06-24-17, 13:39
Saw Jackie this morning. As advertised, great head game. She's in a low-budget place off Columbus Dr. Sweet girl. BBBJ, DFK, DATY, $ for a half hour.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wanna-play-wanna-play-wanna-play/36342263

Bg200
06-24-17, 13:58
YOU should let your dick do the shooting. She's not my style with CBJ. 120 hhr.

https://myproviderguide.com/florida/tampa/escorts/7607417

http://813-616-4500.escortphonelist.com/petite-blonde-snowwaiting-for-you-14130884.htmlShe is or was a dancer. Lots of enthusiasm. More enthusiasm than performance. No upsell. When I saw her, her hair was tied and matted down flat to her head. Once and done for me.

RedBird 6969
06-24-17, 15:29
You may find it easier to schedule in the future. Biggest problem now is the traffic in and out of her residence. She is thinking seriously about a nice hotel room where she can schedule more. She is adamant about not raising her rates for her current regulars. She is smart and knows the value of loyalty.

Stay safe.Uh, that's not true. Friend is a regular of hers and he text her on Friday to see if he could get over for a QV, her reply was sorry, I don't do QV anymore. The HH rate is 200 and friend has seen her multiple times and always had a good rapport with her. So much for being a regular. GPS has set in. Friend just wishes she hadn't announced regulars would get same rate and then didn't honor that.

SlimThickNat
06-24-17, 15:55

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now/36264538She probably copied someones ad content & pasted it & forgot to change the name at the top or name (s). Not sure. But Khloe may be her name & Koko may be her nickname. Just my thought.

Incaller
06-25-17, 01:46
Uh, that's not true.GPS has set in.With a little help it appears to me. .

SlimHunter
06-25-17, 09:56
She's been posting for a fee days.

Looks TGTBT.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-its-barbie-soft-n-smooth-sweet-n-sexy-call-me/35889298

LandRover20
06-25-17, 11:13
I know this is my first post but have been mongering / lurking for a long time. You guys have saved me some serious $$ and found me some fun times, so thanks!

Quick note about a dream with Laura. Dreamt I saw her a year or so ago; glad to see she's back & active. Beautiful girl in a tomboy-ish way. We got together at her (rather marginal) place for a FBSM and that was all I expected. She does a very nice massage sans clothes and roaming is encouraged. On the flip she surprised me by slurping down Jr. With no prompting at all. A great BBBJ ensued. Alas, for me at least, surprise BBBJ from a pretty girl = quick pop and this was the case. Still, a very nice experience and she stayed on the job for the full hour, finishing the massage. Damage is a distant memory but I'm thinking it was $. 40-ish. Will have to look her up again.Wow, that sounds like my dream experience. I'll search harder for her next time down. Thanks for the review!

Access Denied
06-25-17, 12:53
I have contacted this number and I do get replays! 130 hhr 160 hr anyone had any experience with her?

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-japanese-mix-hotti-come-to-me-real-pics-coll-ege-34d-girl/36297573

LikeAll2
06-25-17, 15:05
Uh, that's not true. Friend is a regular of hers and he text her on Friday to see if he could get over for a QV, her reply was sorry, I don't do QV anymore. The HH rate is 200 and friend has seen her multiple times and always had a good rapport with her. So much for being a regular. GPS has set in. Friend just wishes she hadn't announced regulars would get same rate and then didn't honor that.Not doing QV is a matter of choice. Too much traffic at her house. I will ask her about $200 hhr for her establish regulars.

IDK. If she is raising prices on her regulars, she will see a drop in volume.

Reaper400
06-25-17, 16:15
I have contacted this number and I do get replays! 130 hhr 160 hr anyone had any experience with her?

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-japanese-mix-hotti-come-to-me-real-pics-coll-ege-34d-girl/36297573Think about this, if that chick was real there would be hundreds of reviews to be found. Shit the line probably would stretch 5 miles long with those of us lined up to get in.

Jay Twogo
06-25-17, 17:18
You may find it easier to schedule in the future. Biggest problem now is the traffic in and out of her residence. She is thinking seriously about a nice hotel room where she can schedule more. She is adamant about not raising her rates for her current regulars. She is smart and knows the value of loyalty.

Stay safe.

Uh, that's not true. Friend is a regular of hers and he text her on Friday to see if he could get over for a QV, her reply was sorry, I don't do QV anymore. The HH rate is 200 and friend has seen her multiple times and always had a good rapport with her. So much for being a regular. GPS has set in. Friend just wishes she hadn't announced regulars would get same rate and then didn't honor that.Redbird was right. She gave me a $200 hh quote as well. I'm out, 30-40 $ more than others I could justify, not double. Too bad, back to some of my other ATFs, or prospective ATFs.

Like To Lic
06-25-17, 20:19
I know that this girl does a QV for. 4, does anyone know of any other girls that will do a FS QV for that amount? She even allows DATY during the visit. Please guys you can PM me the info if you like. I'm looking to have a few girls that are working for that rate to keep some variety in my line up!

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-play-with-your-kinky-boss-lady-bbw-qv-special/30962558

Happy Hunting!

Lic.

Like To Lic
06-25-17, 20:33
But someone will justify paying it somehow. I'm just saying it was only a year ago we were complaining about girls jumping from the $80-$100 to $120 for a hhr and now they want $140-$180 for hhr. Stop paying it and prices will go down. There are very few girls even considering $80 a hhr anymore. Too bad. JR.Guys we are letting prices get out of control. I remember when I used to be able to get a QV for 40, hhr for 60 and hour with multiples for 100. Now to find a girl willing to do that you have to hit CL and just hope! We control the market, have some control and lets get things back to normal!

LikeAll2
06-25-17, 21:11
Guys we are letting prices get out of control. I remember when I used to be able to get a QV for 40, hhr for 60 and hour with multiples for 100. Now to find a girl willing to do that you have to hit CL and just hope! We control the market, have some control and lets get things back to normal!Would love to read some good reviews. At least that is why I read this thread. Can we take the complaints about pricing to another thread? We have a thread for rip-offs. Maybe suitcase shanking where you can really express yourself?

Please?

TailSct
06-25-17, 22:45

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-japanese-mix-hotti-come-to-me-real-pics-coll-ege-34d-girl/36297573Fellow mongers, we need to try to agree on some posting standards. When a comment, review, question is posted, we need to put identifying information, provider or shop name in the "Subject". If the provider is a common name like Lexxi, Bella, etc. , PLEASE put "Wes Chase Lexxi" or "Brandon Bella". Sometimes we do, but only AFTER the confusion is posed about 'which' Lexxi, etc. If you decide to respond to that post, please use the same identifying information in the "Subject" of your post. If there are three or four replies and no subject, we spend time chasing our tails by clicking "View Original Post" a few times to get to the root question / comment. Then of course if there is a link, more often than not, it's a BP link which usually gets deleted within a week. Yeah, we can go through the archive. Is page and pull it up, but again, we're working harder, not smarter. I work from an apple MacPro and iPhone and for the love of God, I can't post pics due to format incompatibility I guess. If any has a solution, please PM me!

What do you guys think? Can we agree that this is a simple fix? Or if you have another idea, please propose. Stay safe and happy humping.

TailSct
06-25-17, 23:17
This perfectly sculptured chocolate angel has been posting in our area for a couple weeks now. Has anyone contacted her yet?

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jaw-dropping-busty-erotic-playmate-video-proof-ready-now/35536498

http://www.msaminarose.com/photos/

Jay Twogo
06-26-17, 00:10
Not doing QV is a matter of choice. Too much traffic at her house. I will ask her about $200 hhr for her establish regulars.

IDK. If she is raising prices on her regulars, she will see a drop in volume.Well a drop in volume is what she wanted isn't it? Looks like she'll get her wish.

KingRajah
06-26-17, 07:38
Well frankly I gave up writing reviews in this area because of all the bs. Have to say never encountered rhis kind of trouble back in NYC area. Maybe other problems up north but here I am sick and tired of wasting two hours of my time on gals and the bs games. Contacted Mia because of previous good recieqd, not because she's PG.

Told her I'd be there in about an hour more or less after a few texts. She asked to let her know when I was 15 minutes away. I should have insisted for a specific time which I in fact did. I let her know when I was 15 minutes away. Texts and calls on arrival and no answer. Waited for some time and still no response. Drove the 45 minutes home and told her basically tired of gals and no shows.

Maybe she went into labor which is a good excuse.

Just letting you guys know what happened.

I had my second adventure with Mia late last night. It really is fate with this girl. Last time I checked her posting before I headed out the house to run errands and saw nothing recent. As I was wrapping things up I check again to find she just posted. Last night fate struck again. I use a phone app for hobbying, and when I'm not using it I delete it. I reinstalled it to check a couple of things but with no real plans to head out. 30 minutes later I get a text from her. I think what the hell!

A little over an hour later I'm at her door. She greets me like an old friend and we spend several minutes chatting. This time her dog comes out and makes itself known. Still chatting we strip down & I join her on the bed. Even though she is more pronounced than the last time I saw her I say she looked hotter. Her tits are so nice, plump, and suckable right now. The date went very much the same as before -GFE, dfk, cfs, & BBBJ. This time we even worked ourselves into a 69. Good times.

Great girl. I'll probably not be able to see her again until after she gives birth and is capable but I do plan on seeing her again. She did tell me how slow things are for her on the weekend. She got no dates on Friday before me and technically I didn't see her until the wee hours of Saturday morning. So any existing fans or those interested in experiencing a hot preggo if you reach out she'll probably be receptive.

http://tampa.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/a-fetish-you-cant-deny-thirsty-got-milk-plenty-of-milk-come-get-wet-with-me-day-special/32855368

Stay safe and happy hunting.

JohniRotten
06-26-17, 10:19
Uh, that's not true. Friend is a regular of hers and he text her on Friday to see if he could get over for a QV, her reply was sorry, I don't do QV anymore. The HH rate is 200 and friend has seen her multiple times and always had a good rapport with her. So much for being a regular. GPS has set in. Friend just wishes she hadn't announced regulars would get same rate and then didn't honor that.Some idiot will pay it and then tell us all about how it was so worth it!

Ssnake
06-26-17, 10:45
Fellow mongers, we need to try to agree on some posting standards. When a comment, review, question is posted, we need to put identifying information, provider or shop name in the "Subject". If the provider is a common name like Lexxi, Bella, etc. , PLEASE put "Wes Chase Lexxi" or "Brandon Bella". Sometimes we do, but only AFTER the confusion is posed about 'which' Lexxi, etc. If you decide to respond to that post, please use the same identifying information in the "Subject" of your post. If there are three or four replies and no subject, we spend time chasing our tails by clicking "View Original Post" a few times to get to the root question / comment. Then of course if there is a link, more often than not, it's a BP link which usually gets deleted within a week. Yeah, we can go through the archive. Is page and pull it up, but again, we're working harder, not smarter. I work from an apple MacPro and iPhone and for the love of God, I can't post pics due to format incompatibility I guess. If any has a solution, please PM me!

What do you guys think? Can we agree that this is a simple fix? Or if you have another idea, please propose. Stay safe and happy humping.Well stated. Too many girls with the same names and this would make it much easier. I also thought that instead of posting the link to ad that will die that we could all just start screen shooting the ad itself. Thoughts?

LikeAll2
06-26-17, 11:00
Ava is one of my favorite girls on Eros. She is low volume and enjoys being spoiled by wealthy men. A real treat for those that cannot afford her on a regular basis. Awesome for that special occasion. She prefers not to be reviewed, so I will only say that she is worth every penny.

Stay safe.

AlexAmor46
06-26-17, 12:06
And looking for old friends and new ones. Seniors / contributors hit me up.

Al.

LikeAll2
06-26-17, 12:27
Some idiot will pay it and then tell us all about how it was so worth it!I guess I am an idiot. I would rather spend $400 for an hour with a drug free, delightful woman, than spend $100 an hour, 4 different times with a girl that is tweaking, on heroin, or I get crickets when I arrive at her incall.

Any woman with half a brain would rather make $400 an hour and see 4 clients a day, than charge $200 an hour and work her ass off seeing 8 clients a day, plus half are no-shows. Not all women can do that. Most on BP can't.

A big motivating factor is that clients willing to spend $400 an hour, are more likely to show up.

The $200 an hour monger, wanting a deal at $80 hhr, is more likely to double and triple book, because BP girls are known to flake out and you get crickets.

Providers will charge what the market will bear. Being dependable, and drug free gives a provider an advantage. Being especially good at what they do, attractive, friendly and enthusiastic, placed them in high demand.

Rather than complain, if you really enjoy your ATF, then cheer her on. It is so refreshing to see a girl make it in this industry. We cheer for the addict that gets clean and gets out of the industry, why can't we cheer for a woman that has ambition to make a mark in the adult industry?

I am only one of many members. We have a wide variety of likes, dislikes, and reasons why we are in this hobby. SWs may not be my cup of tea, but I don't slam those who enjoy the hunt. The same goes for Spa's and Strip Clubs, gangbangs, MFM, FMF, affairs (free sex). I have done it all, and found what a prefer over time. I enjoyed dabbling in each, and still do occasionally.

I hope we can put the insults behind us and move on to enjoying the hobby. I don't want to use ignore, because the few that are complaining, usually write some really good posts.

Stay safe and have fun.

Member #6072
06-26-17, 14:05
I reviewed her. Not worth the trip. Fat, lazy, does nothing.Yep I agree. I went and saw her. Nice chick but just sloppy as hell. I won't go back.

LandRover20
06-26-17, 14:48
Still looking for intel on this. EXTREMELY curious. Nothing in the annals of this forum on her. She advertises pretty much every day. Anyone?

JayLoad1
06-26-17, 15:26
A couple of the crowd favorites seem to have made their debut on PornHub. And no, I'm not "cooterbrown" LOL.

https://www.pornhub.com/users/cooterbrown2111/videos

Olds Man
06-26-17, 15:50
Thanks to another Senior Member who shared contact info, I finally got a chance to meet Ciera today. It was a wet and rainy lunchtime but she picked up her phone with a bright eyed bushy tailed "Hello! She made me an offer I couldn't refuse (. 6 HHR). Twenty minutes later, I was at her No-Tell Motel and she whisked me inside. Having seen her pictures and reviews, I must say that she looked REALLY good, and she has a wicked smile and a personal desire to please (and be pleased!) She clearly has a wild streak (wilder than mine) but she mades sure she got her fun AND my fun to the end (she wanted a face painting. Something new for me). BBBJ, K9, Mish, more BBBJ until the big finish.

I will definitely be back! And for illustration, please accept my apologies for re-posting someone else's photography.

LutzNative
06-26-17, 18:06
She has like 35 reviews on the other site. Mixed at best but it seems it's always the same ol same ol HJ.

Still looking for intel on this. EXTREMELY curious. Nothing in the annals of this forum on her. She advertises pretty much every day. Anyone?

Soitseemtoobe
06-26-17, 19:51
A couple of the crowd favorites seem to have made their debut on PornHub. And no, I'm not "cooterbrown" LOL.

https://www.pornhub.com/users/cooterbrown2111/videosWoah, that's a nice vid of megan.

Riley4511
06-26-17, 22:33
Would love to read some good reviews. At least that is why I read this thread. Can we take the complaints about pricing to another thread? We have a thread for rip-offs. Maybe suitcase shanking where you can really express yourself?

Please?
A report mentioned that some of the offers we're making are Idiotic but isn't it idiotic we offer any amount at all for companionship, some pleasure, and brief encounter with a pretty, with awesome bod that we can only experience with this process?

Allow me report about my recent experience with a Blond European. Request was for hhr at 150. HOLD on before you jump down my throat for making such an offer, let me report the experience.

This lovely eastern european beauty was a recommendation from a trusted friend. Making the inquiry was easy. A text got me the time I requested and the address of a very nice safe condo in Palm Harbor. I knew I wasn't texting with KATHY the eastern European but a another provider helping with inquiries. Did my own research to find KATHY has few good TER and the assistant with multi reviews.

I was so thankful to my friend as I entered a clean condo that was comfortably furnished that had this beauty of a blond 5'6 slender with a nice twins34 c with erect nips in a tight form fitting body suit. Very seductive and enticing. KATHY gives me a big hug and quick kiss. She comes across very sexy with her accent and broken english. KATHY is pretty, sexy, she is sweet. We chat for a little while before we start to peel our layers to expose to my Bday suit and KATHY in her peach color thong that has her Mons Pubis protruding and can feel her V getting warm and wet. Her twins with erct nips that was exciting to roll in my mouth. I stood at the edge of the bed as my partner was trying to rise to the occasion, Kathy see that I'm getting excited so she comes closer and slowly engulfs my excited partner into her wet mouth for some unwrapped lollipop sucking. OH my I just stood there getting an outstanding milking by a blond of a dream. After some time she asks if I want to get more comfy and I move onto the bed laying back with KATHY staying with her attack on my now raging stiffy She was going soft, to my boys, all around then down onto my crown, with all her suction then back up and down. I had to slow her down before my toes curled so took a little break by playing with her naked butterfly that was wet that had my fingers coated with her fresh juices to have me tasting her pearl and giving KATHY some pleasures. She's enjoyng my approach and has her own toes curling. KATHY is a pleasers, she wanted to give me more pleasure, she started back down to stiffen me up again so we can wrap-up for a nice wet entry. OH my she felt great! Snug wet and she was enjoying the moment as much as I was. I felt I was getting over my time and my body was in such a state that it was ready for that toe curling release. We quickly unwrap at my request to have her vacum my juices into her mouth with a hand combo which had me lala land. I must be getting old, I was spent! KATHY is about pleasing you. KATHY is a pretty blond European girl (PICS are accurate) KATHY knows what she's doing, KATHY is a sweety, KATHY is worth her time at150 hhr. Love her accent and broken english.

TO recap: I had a fantastic time with a sweet girl that's about pleasing you. BBBJ CFS DATY FIV DFK HUGGS and NICE CONVO.

http://www.escortphonelookup.com/586-854-0808/?id=33856183

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-tall-hot-blonde-hair-blue-eyes-goddess/33856183

Riley4511
06-27-17, 06:06
You are not a regular client, we met only one time and that was over a month ago. If you were a regular I would definitely have accepted my old rate. I am very good to my regular clients and extremely loyal. It seems extremely odd for you to get so upset about me requesting my new rate that I had changed at least a month prior.It was more of a disappointment then getting upset. Being told as I'm ready to travel to you that BTW my rate has increased to 180 hhr. "I'm sorry" If you read my post, I'm letting others know that your a tall pretty girl that offers a good service. Sorry about our differences. Any way stay safe and hope you the best.

Jokester1
06-27-17, 06:41
I guess I am an idiot. I would rather spend $400 for an hour with a drug free, delightful woman, than spend $100 an hour, 4 different times with a girl that is tweaking, on heroin, or I get crickets when I arrive at her incall.

Any woman with half a brain would rather make $400 an hour and see 4 clients a day, than charge $200 an hour and work her ass off seeing 8 clients a day, plus half are no-shows. Not all women can do that. Most on BP can't.

A big motivating factor is that clients willing to spend $400 an hour, are more likely to show up.

The $200 an hour monger, wanting a deal at $80 hhr, is more likely to double and triple book, because BP girls are known to flake out and you get crickets.

Providers will charge what the market will bear. Being dependable, and drug free gives a provider an advantage. Being especially good at what they do, attractive, friendly and enthusiastic, placed them in high demand.

Rather than complain, if you really enjoy your ATF, then cheer her on. It is so refreshing to see a girl make it in this industry. We cheer for the addict that gets clean and gets out of the industry, why can't we cheer for a woman that has ambition to make a mark in the adult industry?

I am only one of many members. We have a wide variety of likes, dislikes, and reasons why we are in this hobby. SWs may not be my cup of tea, but I don't slam those who enjoy the hunt. The same goes for Spa's and Strip Clubs, gangbangs, MFM, FMF, affairs (free sex). I have done it all, and found what a prefer over time. I enjoyed dabbling in each, and still do occasionally.

I hope we can put the insults behind us and move on to enjoying the hobby. I don't want to use ignore, because the few that are complaining, usually write some really good posts.

Stay safe and have fun.You can pay what you want, it is your money. But you don't have to pay $400 or $300 or even $200 for an attractive, drug-free, delightful woman. Just alerting you that you don't have to spend that much for what you want. But, again, it's your money.

AlexAmor46
06-27-17, 07:57
http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/middle-eastern-goddess-here-to-please/36121808

Anybody? Very open minded and responsive via text. Claims she's new to the area. I'm hesitant since she has no reviews. Any help is appreciated.

Al.

Tampa30
06-27-17, 09:37
http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/middle-eastern-goddess-here-to-please/36121808

Anybody? Very open minded and responsive via text. Claims she's new to the area. I'm hesitant since she has no reviews. Any help is appreciated.

Al.I am pretty sure I saw positive feedback on this forum for this woman about 1 month ago.

Tampa30
06-27-17, 09:43
You are not a regular client, we met only one time and that was over a month ago. If you were a regular I would definitely have accepted my old rate. I am very good to my regular clients and extremely loyal. It seems extremely odd for you to get so upset about me requesting my new rate that I had changed at least a month prior.It's a free market. I don't think it's fair to criticize someone for upping their rate. It's a value proposition. If it's too expensive for what you get, don't make the appointment. I enjoyed my time with Elizabeth, but would probably not go back at the increased rate personally but I don't begrudge her making a living. She is educated and sweet. But my unsolicited advice would be that if you up the rate, you should get into more make-up / lingerie and maybe add some candles and wine to the service like a Nina Bella. If you do that, increase away and good luck to you. If it doesn't work out, lower the rate and others will return.

Tampa30
06-27-17, 09:47

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/independent-hottie-36dd-text-me-323-600-4619/30236978She has reviews. I saw her last year. Very nice and chatty. Gives good service. Belly is a bit bigger than the photos suggest and her incall was full of cats which gave me an allergy attack.

TTY954
06-27-17, 10:20
Woah, that's a nice vid of megan.Was that really skinny one Ria (5-27-17)? I never got enough of the face to sort it out.

AlexAmor46
06-27-17, 10:20
I am pretty sure I saw positive feedback on this forum for this woman about 1 month ago.Do you know if she went by a name? Its hard when they don't use a name or change it LOL usually they do that for a reason.

Al.

Soitseemtoobe
06-27-17, 11:39
Was that really skinny one Ria (5-27-17)? I never got enough of the face to sort it out.Couldn't tell if it was her either.

Cb431
06-27-17, 12:10
Was that really skinny one Ria (5-27-17)? I never got enough of the face to sort it out.The skinny one is Jenn.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-jenn-813-517-6132-discrete-sexy-petite-brunette/28847112

ElAgua
06-27-17, 12:38
Looking to make a trip to Tampa soon. Was interested in visiting the Studio, more specifically Ivy. Other than a review about her being an "innie" I haven't seen much. Anyone had this dream?

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ivy-available-now-vip-experience-up-scale-location-813-93-4411-open24hrs-now-hiring/26912222

LikeAll2
06-27-17, 13:00
You can pay what you want, it is your money. But you don't have to pay $400 or $300 or even $200 for an attractive, drug-free, delightful woman. Just alerting you that you don't have to spend that much for what you want. But, again, it's your money.Please post your list, I am sure other members are interested as well. Links, photos, and digits would be great! You are talking $200 an hour, attractive, drug-free, delightful.

BobNewHart
06-27-17, 13:39
Looking to make a trip to Tampa soon. Was interested in visiting the Studio, more specifically Ivy. Other than a review about her being an "innie" I haven't seen much. Anyone had this dream?

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ivy-available-now-vip-experience-up-scale-location-813-93-4411-open24hrs-now-hiring/26912222I've seen Ivy twice earlier this year when she was working independently. Actually I believe there was some sort of partnership with her and Lauren. I thought she was fantastic, even visited took a trip to Greece on the second visit. Her body rocks and her oral talents are among the best I've experienced. I have no idea why she went to work at The Studio and have no knowledge of what is offered when seeing her there. When I saw her she seemed to have her shit together stating that she was in school for nursing. No evidence of any candy habit when I met with her. Amazing body and seemed like a sweetheart. Good luck!

TTY954
06-27-17, 14:03
The skinny one is Jenn.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-jenn-813-517-6132-discrete-sexy-petite-brunette/28847112Wow she is almost Ria skinny, nothing like her healthy pics at all. What ever she is on must be one hell of a drug.

MikeyPopZ
06-27-17, 14:11
Wow she is almost Ria skinny, nothing like her healthy pics at all. What ever she is on must be one hell of a drug.Bro I was thinking the exact same thing!

Reaper400
06-27-17, 14:11
The skinny one is Jenn.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-jenn-813-517-6132-discrete-sexy-petite-brunette/28847112Holy shit. No resemblence. Knows how to give a BJ the proper way. Meagan got a nice looking kitty.

HipHopAnonymou
06-27-17, 16:57
The skinny one is Jenn.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-jenn-813-517-6132-discrete-sexy-petite-brunette/28847112Jesus Christ talk about night and day. Missed the train on this one, I'm crossing her of my "to do" list. Nothing like the girl in the ad anymore, poor girl.

Al.Sorry I've been slacking on this. I saw her about two weeks ago when she was posting over in Pinellas. The pics are a decent representation of her, but in person you can see she's a little rough around the edges. Not by candy but by age. Spinner I would say, tattoos, piercings, and fake tits. She does smoke and told me that she took something to "take the edge off" but still coherent and could follow directions. BBBJ, Covered mish, doggy, and cowgirl and busted my nut in her mouth with swallow. All for a cheap 100-120 for the hh I forgot which. She was staying at a roach motel but now she's on this side of the bay so who knows. She also told me she had a cousin next door but I never saw him so that was good, at least she told me. Would I see her again? Maybe, but I'm in no rush. She isn't the best texter or talker over the phone so good luck with that, but she seems nice. Good luck mate.

Riidii
06-27-17, 20:03
Woah, that's a nice vid of megan.Megan video is gone. He has the screencap album though. This is Jenn https://www.pornhub.com/album/18077921.

OutdoorsGuyWi
06-27-17, 22:22
She has reviews. I saw her last year. Very nice and chatty. Gives good service. Belly is a bit bigger than the photos suggest and her incall was full of cats which gave me an allergy attack.Is she strictly a HJ finish or what's on the table? Prices?

KT1333
06-27-17, 22:54
I am attaching a screenshot of the text convo. I don't make up stuff to get my kicks or anything. I'm a pretty simple guy, and that's not how I roll. This convo took place Saturday evening between 8:30 and 9:00 if you want to look back through your phone.Hi SouthCounty!

Just wanted to reach out and apologize, I truly didn't think I had quoted you that much and I am sorry!

Those are not my standard rates and not sure why I quoted that, my fault.

Hope all is well and we can connect soon!. Stay safe, have fun 😊.

OlderGuy69
06-28-17, 00:12
This is Ellie. She is a waste of time and money. [ / QUOTE.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-best-you-ever-had-new-pics/26900582

]Saw her last year, very nice motel. However, saw BF walking down the hall. She is an upsell.

I remember oral not on the plate. Looks 7/10 a little chunky, nice tits. Felt rushed and mechanical.

She is not worth 1. 2 although seems like a nice person. I would try again for. 8.

Ellie here! I am a fun sized woman, with an all natural body☁soft skin🍉phat juicy booty, & nice upper body as well🍯. I'm 🍰sugar🍦 & spice & everything nice🦄! I will take care of you like no other.

💉Addicting👍Great location👄Fetish friendly🚿Always clean.

💋Nice curves 💓 SPINNER 5'1".

😍Beautiful face and nice teeth.

💯Drug & drama free.

💎Pictures are 💯% me and recent❣ I WILL NOT SEND PHOTOS! SO DON'T ASK!

❌No affiliation of law enforcement of any kind.

❌Sorry no African Americans.

727-337-6564 (call / text).

❌NO CALL NO SHOWS WILL BE BLOCKED❗PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME❗ ❌INAPPROPRIATE TALK / TEXT WILL HAVE YOU BLOCKED❗.

FlyHigher767
06-28-17, 01:10
I searched the number for Jackie and it pooped up as being used by a AA Gay guy.

Flysafe.

Saw Jackie this morning. As advertised, great head game. She's in a low-budget place off Columbus Dr. Sweet girl. BBBJ, DFK, DATY, $ for a half hour.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wanna-play-wanna-play-wanna-play/36342263

MikeyPopZ
06-28-17, 07:50
I searched the number for Jackie and it pooped up as being used by a AA Gay guy.

Flysafe.Jackie uses a phone app, but she has been reviewed several times on here and is a safe bet IMHO. I've seen her several times and you won't find a cooler girl or a provider who tries harder to please. To each his own of course and always be safe, but if Jackie were to fuck someone over I'd be HIGHLY surprised.

My $. 02.

FlbMac31
06-28-17, 08:06
Looking for an ultimate headgame regular in the Tampa / Clearwater area.

Does this one measure up or is there an empress I've not yet found?

Jadore.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/superhead-in-out/30275718

Or.

Kay.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heard-you-need-sum-headache-relief/35700393

Cheers.

AlexAmor46
06-28-17, 09:03
I appreciate the note bro. I had a feeling those were old pics. Her texts progressively got worse (spelling, response time). Some flat out made no sense so I just stopped responding. I might see her but only in a pinch.

Al.

Jesus Christ talk about night and day. Missed the train on this one, I'm crossing her of my "to do" list. Nothing like the girl in the ad anymore, poor girl.

Sorry I've been slacking on this. I saw her about two weeks ago when she was posting over in Pinellas. The pics are a decent representation of her, but in person you can see she's a little rough around the edges. Not by candy but by age. Spinner I would say, tattoos, piercings, and fake tits. She does smoke and told me that she took something to "take the edge off" but still coherent and could follow directions. BBBJ, Covered mish, doggy, and cowgirl and busted my nut in her mouth with swallow. All for a cheap 100-120 for the hh I forgot which. She was staying at a roach motel but now she's on this side of the bay so who knows. She also told me she had a cousin next door but I never saw him so that was good, at least she told me. Would I see her again? Maybe, but I'm in no rush. She isn't the best texter or talker over the phone so good luck with that, but she seems nice. Good luck mate.

Bill Ho
06-28-17, 09:04

Flysafe.I have had the pleasure of her head game many times and can not say anything bad about her.

As a side, I usually arrive 5 to 10 min early and see if somebody leaves her room. Nada! Yes, her room is always the same. Bill Ho.

Snoop9
06-28-17, 09:09

Flysafe.That's her bf or pimp. I see them together a lot catching the bus.

OlderGuy69
06-28-17, 10:24
You saved me some moolah. I was thinking about seeing her finally and now I gladly won't.Something doesn't make sense. The review said her breasts appear to be natural. If you actually saw her you would know that.

Her big beautiful breasts are not natural. Yes she is a little chunky but once she feels comfortable with you she really opens up.

And I mean literally. She loves to be fingered and will get very very wet when she gets her clit and vagina fingered. Now I have seen.

Her several times so there is a level of trust and comfort. YMMV on your first visit. On my last visit she sat on my face as.

I exploded with a BBBJ. Definitely a skin to skin experience. Damage was 1. 5 for the hour. She is an upscale woman and has.

An outside job. Treat her with respect and like a lady and you will have an orgasmic time.

NOW ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS! Back in Brandon on Falkenburg and SR60. Private residence, upscale apartment. I have missed you. Hola, Papi! Experience the best ever relaxing and rejuvenating sensual, exotic, erotic massage. Or learn to be the best lover, ever. Tantra will change your life. You can trust Ahla. NO rushing, draping, or upsells. Search and peruse her many glowing reviews online.

Ahla is trained and experienced in many modalities. Beware fake Tantra providers. Don't waste time or money. Let's make a divine energy connection now. Call or text for your many options.

OR email TheGoddessAhla@gmail.com.

TampaBoobLover
06-28-17, 10:26
Thread is fixed at top of thread list Gemini.

Any information on Gemini on Kennedy, and specifically this girl Cassidy? TGTBT meter is going off for me.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cassidy-is-very/27628792

Rub101
06-28-17, 12:43
Looking for an ultimate headgame regular in the Tampa / Clearwater area.

Does this one measure up or is there an empress I've not yet found?

Jadore.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/superhead-in-out/30275718

Or.

Kay.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heard-you-need-sum-headache-relief/35700393

Cheers.I have had her head game and it was very lacking. I know everybody's different but, her game left me soft.

MikeyPopZ
06-28-17, 15:27
That's her bf or pimp. I see them together a lot catching the bus.Without putting too much of her personal business out (providers have personal lives we should respect as well) it is her significant other. He works an honest job and is certainly NOT A PIMP.

RShackFL
06-28-17, 16:00
I know this is my first post but have been mongering / lurking for a long time. You guys have saved me some serious $$ and found me some fun times, so thanks!

Quick note about a dream with Laura. Dreamt I saw her a year or so ago; glad to see she's back & active. Beautiful girl in a tomboy-ish way. We got together at her (rather marginal) place for a FBSM and that was all I expected. She does a very nice massage sans clothes and roaming is encouraged. On the flip she surprised me by slurping down Jr. With no prompting at all. A great BBBJ ensued. Alas, for me at least, surprise BBBJ from a pretty girl = quick pop and this was the case. Still, a very nice experience and she stayed on the job for the full hour, finishing the massage. Damage is a distant memory but I'm thinking it was $. 40-ish. Will have to look her up again.I've tried to see her & she's flakey as fuck. Doesn't respond for days, sets an appointment time & then crickets at that time. I'm done trying, I know it's typical behavior from a lot of these girls, but I don't have time for that BS.

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/girl-next-door-body-rubs-treat-yourself-today/28644807

DumpsterMan
06-28-17, 16:24
Without putting too much of her personal business out (providers have personal lives we should respect as well) it is her significant other. He works an honest job and is certainly NOT A PIMP.Agreed. Her significant other may be many things, but he is most certainly not a pimp.

Snoop9
06-28-17, 19:12
Agreed. Her significant other may be many things, but he is most certainly not a pimp.Sorry if I offended anyone. All I know is my buddy set up a date with snow through her significant other. He told him the $$$ and the allotted time. So maybe the word I should have used is secretary.

Kylo Ren
06-28-17, 19:22
Outstanding! Pretty girl, huge beautiful real pierced nipples, bangin at $$, great head game and an overall great time. She doesn't post often, but if you can catch her you will NOT be disappointed. I'm unaware of her new clientele rates, but she is reasonable and mobile. I'm unsure if incalls are available. Happy hunting!

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amber-is-back-tatted-milf-36dd-pierced/31530543I lost her contact info. I'd like to see her again. PM if you can help.

SouthCounty916
06-28-17, 20:34
Hi SouthCounty!

Just wanted to reach out and apologize, I truly didn't think I had quoted you that much and I am sorry!

Those are not my standard rates and not sure why I quoted that, my fault.

Hope all is well and we can connect soon!. Stay safe, have fun 😊.Thanks for the apology, and no harm done. I certainly didn't take it personally. I will definitely shoot you a text the next time I'm going to be out that way and maybe we can give it another try.

Rub101
06-28-17, 21:03
Bro I was thinking the exact same thing!Mailbox is full.

Kylo Ren
06-28-17, 21:24
So after seeing this ad countless times, I decided to take the plunge and try her out.

She mentions several times how she doesn't see men under their 40's. After spending time with her I can see why she would play that angle. We talked over text and I finally convinced her to see me since I'm younger. After agreeing on a time she had me go to a neutral location prior to her giving me the address to the actual incall. She calls me minutes before the set time and tells me she's getting ready and that she'll text me the address once she's done. I'm already pissed because I don't want to waste time, I tell her and she reassures me that we won't. She had me park inside her garage and opened the inside door to wave me in.

I enter the house and I see a older Hispanic woman with huge tits there smiling wearing some drab looking lingerine. She does not look as advertised, at least not 36 anyway. We make small talk and she gives me a beer and I down it out haste. She gives me another and shows me around the house, showing me empty rooms of her upscale house. She seems to be in the process of either moving in or out and after her comment about the mortgage being expensive I realized why the incall rate was so high.

We moved the party upstairs and by then I was on my third beer. I had the sense that she wanted to get me tipsy. She continues to make small talk and suggests I shower and clean up. I obliged and she showed me where to put my clothes and the donation. She started texting a coworker about something, she's a real estate agent as her day job, at least that's what she told me. I hate when women do that mid session but I calmed down and let it go. Afterwards she teases and offers a massage, by this point I'm in too deep so I decide to keep going. She gives me an ok massage. I flip over and she's in awe of my junior and gives complements. Keeps teasing and talking in Spanish which was a little sexy. She musters up a short and fabricated CBJ which was a let down. Eventually we moved on to CG and I moved to doggy. She was super tight and I would've came right there but she rushed me out as if she couldn't take it and had me finish on her huge tits.

I made a comment jokingly about how she's trying to make me cum fast. She got super defensive and said "What do you mean? I didn't rob you of your time. ".

I came, she cleans me up, grabs the towels and paper towels and throws them in the trash. She says "everything is clean, don't worry, that's part of what you pay for".

Later she says " it's not about the money, it's about connecting".

This lady is a rip off. It pisses me off that she thinks she can con older men to fall for this crap. The actual incall without all the talking and bs was 10-15 minutes.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY SEEING THIS WOMAN!

NO BBJ, NO FIV, NO DATY, NO FUN!

AD: http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/t-new-in-town-coming-soon-tpa-airport-dalemby-and-i-275-exotic-sexy-seductive-caribbean-beauty/33924808.

Dickchainy
06-28-17, 21:50
I lost her contact info. I'd like to see her again. PM if you can help.No need, dude. She gives it in the ad and the link works:
http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amber-is-back-tatted-milf-36dd-pierced/31530543
See the ten digits just following " Text for face pics"?

Dick

ItsBrypol
06-28-17, 22:05
It's a free market. I don't think it's fair to criticize someone for upping their rate. It's a value proposition. If it's too expensive for what you get, don't make the appointment. I enjoyed my time with Elizabeth, but would probably not go back at the increased rate personally but I don't begrudge her making a living. She is educated and sweet. But my unsolicited advice would be that if you up the rate, you should get into more make-up / lingerie and maybe add some candles and wine to the service like a Nina Bella. If you do that, increase away and good luck to you. If it doesn't work out, lower the rate and others will return.Yes is is sweet, decent, well mannered, very discreet and very respectful.

RecycleBin
06-28-17, 22:19
Megan video is gone. He has the screencap album though. This is Jenn https://www.pornhub.com/album/18077921.Did anyone download the Megan video before it was removed?

ErrForce
06-28-17, 23:23
Thread is fixed at top of thread list Gemini.

Any information on Gemini on Kennedy, and specifically this girl Cassidy? TGTBT meter is going off for me.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cassidy-is-very/27628792I don't know what Cassidy looks like but I assure that's not her. That's a well known internet model (who never did let those things get photo'd in the nude).

Kylo Ren
06-29-17, 01:57
No need, dude. She gives it in the ad and the link works:
http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amber-is-back-tatted-milf-36dd-pierced/31530543
See the ten digits just following " Text for face pics"?

DickThat's a Text Me number. I call and text and doesn't work.

I need her 813 number.

MikeyPopZ
06-29-17, 07:29
Mailbox is full.Should be good to go bro.

MikeyPopZ
06-29-17, 07:53
Thank Al for this one. She is thinner than her photos and not good looking per se, but better looking than presented in the ad. The meth mouth is always off-putting, but I'm not much of the kissy kissy type anyway. She flaked on me for our first scheduled meet, but contacted me a few days later to apologize that she was nervous due to my request for an outcall (her first she says). We set up for later that night. We had a drink and did some chatting and she mentioned getting over on a few mongers by not providing services as provided. Noted. Once we got down to business she stripped down and has a nice long spinner body. The BBBJ was wet and slow and she got more into it as time went on. She told me I could pull her hair (planned on it, always do) so I indulged and this picked her performance up another notch. I grabbed a cover and maneuvered her slim, flexible ass all over my bed until my load snuck up on me while pounding her doggy. I ripped the cover off and blew all over her.

Mongers she was an excellent time and a repeat for me. With that said, I'd be wary of what she told me about ripoffs. She asked for $ up front. I showed her the $, told her it would be left in a spot where she could observe it, but not to tuck it away until after the deed was done. It was cool with her. She got a lot of phone calls from her "ex" who she is living w / w / his new girlfriend asking where she was, but I asked her to mute the phone and she did. All in all I enjoyed the date. We agreed on a rate that was very reasonable, but I won't steer you in the wrong direction by quoting a rose selection. I def get the feeling she quotes based on need. She has some pending family problems w / her uncle so if you are interested you may want to make the call sooner than later.

-P.

https://backpage.com.tampa.hoxnif.com/post/22322634/#.

MikeyPopZ
06-29-17, 09:09
Again thank Al. Man I LOVE this girl's look and all the piercings. Just works for me. I asked her to swing by casual and she came in a tight fitting dress and flops. Stunning. Why'all know I like my hands and toes and she didn't disappoint. She has no breasts (a cups maybe), a little saggy skin around the midsection but it is minimal and the prettiest fattest ass you'd ever want on woman. WOW.

Now let's talk about her game. I personally like to cut and top is just an appetizer (well and dessert &#128521. Her head was slow, wet, deliberate, tongue swirls, all types of shit, and I would donate exclusively for that cause and I can name only 2-3 other gals that fit in this category for me. I seriously considered finishing with her brain game and then I looked at that caboose and had to have a run. She warned me she was tight and yea yea I thought. Umm. She was tight. She has that miraculous ability to squeeze the shit out of you as you pump away and I can't really put into words how stellar the performance was. A+ and then some. Anyway, Mish and doggy was all I could handle before pulling out for feeding time. She took most of my load at the tip before heading to the bathroom. I was a little disappointed with the finish but I'm guessing that first squirt might have caught her off guard. It was massive 😁.

Cool girl (she's hood but a sweetheart), sexy as fuck, banging body, clean and talented as you'd want. If you need a little sampler to get you going have her shake that ass for you. Smfh. Al I owe you big for the last two references. July 4 broads and beers on me bro.

1. For the half. No alarm clocks. I'd repeat everyday twice a day if it was in my budget. It ain't. Enjoy this one Tampa. Seniors hit up Al for contact info.

-M.

AlexAmor46
06-29-17, 12:55
She is a gem indeed. Check your PM bro.

Al.

Again thank Al. Man I LOVE this girl's look and all the piercings. Just works for me. I asked her to swing by casual and she came in a tight fitting dress and flops. Stunning. Why'all know I like my hands and toes and she didn't disappoint. She has no breasts (a cups maybe), a little saggy skin around the midsection but it is minimal and the prettiest fattest ass you'd ever want on woman. WOW.

Now let's talk about her game. I personally like to cut and top is just an appetizer (well and dessert &#128521. Her head was slow, wet, deliberate, tongue swirls, all types of shit, and I would donate exclusively for that cause and I can name only 2-3 other gals that fit in this category for me. I seriously considered finishing with her brain game and then I looked at that caboose and had to have a run. She warned me she was tight and yea yea I thought. Umm. She was tight. She has that miraculous ability to squeeze the shit out of you as you pump away and I can't really put into words how stellar the performance was. A+ and then some. Anyway, Mish and doggy was all I could handle before pulling out for feeding time. She took most of my load at the tip before heading to the bathroom. I was a little disappointed with the finish but I'm guessing that first squirt might have caught her off guard. It was massive 😁.

Cool girl (she's hood but a sweetheart), sexy as fuck, banging body, clean and talented as you'd want. If you need a little sampler to get you going have her shake that ass for you. Smfh. Al I owe you big for the last two references. July 4 broads and beers on me bro.

1. For the half. No alarm clocks. I'd repeat everyday twice a day if it was in my budget. It ain't. Enjoy this one Tampa. Seniors hit up Al for contact info.

-M.

AlexAmor46
06-29-17, 13:15
Is caring. LOL she loves to give rough oral exams for a decent donation.

Al.

Thank Al for this one. She is thinner than her photos and not good looking per se, but better looking than presented in the ad. The meth mouth is always off-putting, but I'm not much of the kissy kissy type anyway. She flaked on me for our first scheduled meet, but contacted me a few days later to apologize that she was nervous due to my request for an outcall (her first she says). We set up for later that night. We had a drink and did some chatting and she mentioned getting over on a few mongers by not providing services as provided. Noted. Once we got down to business she stripped down and has a nice long spinner body. The BBBJ was wet and slow and she got more into it as time went on. She told me I could pull her hair (planned on it, always do) so I indulged and this picked her performance up another notch. I grabbed a cover and maneuvered her slim, flexible ass all over my bed until my load snuck up on me while pounding her doggy. I ripped the cover off and blew all over her.

Mongers she was an excellent time and a repeat for me. With that said, I'd be wary of what she told me about ripoffs. She asked for $ up front. I showed her the $, told her it would be left in a spot where she could observe it, but not to tuck it away until after the deed was done. It was cool with her. She got a lot of phone calls from her "ex" who she is living w / w / his new girlfriend asking where she was, but I asked her to mute the phone and she did. All in all I enjoyed the date. We agreed on a rate that was very reasonable, but I won't steer you in the wrong direction by quoting a rose selection. I def get the feeling she quotes based on need. She has some pending family problems w / her uncle so if you are interested you may want to make the call sooner than later.

-P.

https://backpage.com.tampa.hoxnif.com/post/22322634/#.

LikeAll2
06-29-17, 16:29
So after seeing this ad countless times, I decided to take the plunge and try her out.

She mentions several times how she doesn't see men under their 40's. After spending time with her I can see why she would play that angle. We talked over text and I finally convinced her to see me since I'm younger. After agreeing on a time she had me go to a neutral location prior to her giving me the address to the actual incall. She calls me minutes before the set time and tells me she's getting ready and that she'll text me the address once she's done. I'm already pissed because I don't want to waste time, I tell her and she reassures me that we won't. She had me park inside her garage and opened the inside door to wave me in.

I enter the house and I see a older Hispanic woman with huge tits there smiling wearing some drab looking lingerine. She does not look as advertised, at least not 36 anyway. We make small talk and she gives me a beer and I down it out haste. She gives me another and shows me around the house, showing me empty rooms of her upscale house. She seems to be in the process of either moving in or out and after her comment about the mortgage being expensive I realized why the incall rate was so high.

We moved the party upstairs and by then I was on my third beer. I had the sense that she wanted to get me tipsy. She continues to make small talk and suggests I shower and clean up. I obliged and she showed me where to put my clothes and the donation. She started texting a coworker about something, she's a real estate agent as her day job, at least that's what she told me. I hate when women do that mid session but I calmed down and let it go. Afterwards she teases and offers a massage, by this point I'm in too deep so I decide to keep going. She gives me an ok massage. I flip over and she's in awe of my junior and gives complements. Keeps teasing and talking in Spanish which was a little sexy. She musters up a short and fabricated CBJ which was a let down. Eventually we moved on to CG and I moved to doggy. She was super tight and I would've came right there but she rushed me out as if she couldn't take it and had me finish on her huge tits..I did a photo session and overnight with her. She arrived late which screwed up the sunset shoot. Her attitude was obnoxious. She kept telling me that she was a pro, demanding (not suggesting) that I take photographs as she directed. Her "posed" facial expression was horrible. She later saw that, as she deleted photo after photo as being bad. She is not GFE, does not want to be touched and would not ever have sex except for the money.

Sorry guys. I promised photos for the photo forum, but I erased all photos. They do not represent my work. All erased.

The only reason I didn't kick her out after the evening shoot is because I do my best to end a session on good terms.

She wanted to finish up with a daybreak morning shoot, but would not get up the next morning. I loaded my gear and told her it was time to check out. She got dressed and we parted ways. She wanted another session. I said yeah, yeah while thinking, no way.

On the plus side, she does't smoke or do drugs and has huge tits (but don't touch unless you pay to). No clue what she charges, but she thinks she is Eros material. Truly in love with herself.

Now THAT is the definition of GPS.

ItsBrypol
06-29-17, 19:24
Any news on Belle?

Rub101
06-29-17, 21:31

We moved the party upstairs and by then I was on my third beer. I had the sense that she wanted to get me tipsy. She continues to make small talk and suggests I shower and clean up. I obliged and she showed me where to put my clothes and the donation. She started texting a coworker about something, she's a real estate agent as her day job, at least that's what she told me. I hate when women do that mid session but I calmed down and let it go. Afterwards she teases and offers a massage, by this point I'm in too deep so I decide to keep going. She gives me an ok massage. I flip over and she's in awe of my junior and gives complements. Keeps teasing and talking in Spanish which was a little sexy. She musters up a short and fabricated CBJ which was a let down. Eventually we moved on to CG and I moved to doggy. She was super tight and I would've came right there but she rushed me out as if she couldn't take it and had me finish on her huge tits.

I made a comment jokingly about how she's trying to make me cum fast. She got super defensive and said "What do you mean? I didn't rob you of your time. ".

I came, she cleans me up, grabs the towels and paper towels and throws them in the trash. She says "everything is clean, don't worry, that's part of what you pay for".

Later she says " it's not about the money, it's about connecting".

This lady is a rip off. It pisses me off that she thinks she can con older men to fall for this crap. The actual incall without all the talking and bs was 10-15 minutes.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY SEEING THIS WOMAN!

NO BBJ, NO FIV, NO DATY, NO FUN!

AD: http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/t-new-in-town-coming-soon-tpa-airport-dalemby-and-i-275-exotic-sexy-seductive-caribbean-beauty/33924808.This is exactly one of the best parts of this site.

Lars36
06-29-17, 22:01
Any news on Belle?From Brooksville? 18 yr old? If this is one, worried, haven't heard from her in over a month. My ATF.

Like To Lic
06-29-17, 22:29
Has anyone seen her lately? I'm thinking about TOFTT on this and see what's really up with her. I had seen her about a year ago and it was a hot session. I read a review on EB that wasn't so favorable. Just wondering if anyone here has seen her?

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/q-v-40-curvy-real-sexy-available-24-7/36671378

ItsBrypol
06-30-17, 00:12
From Brooksville? 18 yr old? If this is one, worried, haven't heard from her in over a month. My ATF.From Hyde park area.

MikeyPopZ
06-30-17, 00:36
Has anyone seen her lately? I'm thinking about TOFTT on this and see what's really up with her. I had seen her about a year ago and it was a hot session. I read a review on EB that wasn't so favorable. Just wondering if anyone here has seen her?

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/q-v-40-curvy-real-sexy-available-24-7/36671378About a month ago. She was business like but fun. I think I reviewed her.

Tommy7889
06-30-17, 02:13
Has Anybody seen Brooke? Brunette short hair kinda tall.

Tommy7889
06-30-17, 02:25
Hey guys in town for a couple days. Any ladies who are in interested in black men I can check out. Let me know!

Drd2005
06-30-17, 02:54

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/q-v-40-curvy-real-sexy-available-24-7/36671378Try to see her last week, texted her and never got a response back, so don't know what's up with her lately.

Jay Twogo
06-30-17, 09:24
From Hyde park area.She had an ad up a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't tried to contact her recently. She was a solid provider when she started, Hot little coed type party girl. Saw a couple of weak reviews before she took off the last time, but that may have been burnout, so who knows now.

https://myproviderguide.com/florida/tampa/escorts/7590744

SlimHunter
06-30-17, 10:26
http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/i-promise-u-will-leave-relieved/36548188

BillySea
06-30-17, 10:38
She had an ad up a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't tried to contact her recently. She was a solid provider when she started, Hot little coed type party girl. Saw a couple of weak reviews before she took off the last time, but that may have been burnout, so who knows now.

https://myproviderguide.com/florida/tampa/escorts/7590744She always had very bad breath. But was enjoyable.

SlimHunter
06-30-17, 10:43
Had a nice back and forth over text. Said she is doing doubles with a thicker girl. I'm not interested in the thicker girl. She sent me a pic. If it's real she fine as hell. Said she be on memorial later today. Any one seen her yet?

http://www.companionsreviews.com/reviews/201-636-7815-review.1038929/

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-come-show-me-around/36243148

JustDaTip
06-30-17, 10:43
I saw her a couple weeks ago. Very easy set up. She had just moved into her new Apt in west tampa. I completely did not enjoy our time spent together but that being said others have.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/q-v-40-curvy-real-sexy-available-24-7/36671378

MikeyPopZ
06-30-17, 10:45
Hey guys in town for a couple days. Any ladies who are in interested in black men I can check out. Let me know!Bro if you are paying these ladies will play. If any of these gals do have racist sentiments, green backs will overcome them.

Tampa is a good town. Read some reviews and take a few plunges.

ItsBrypol
06-30-17, 11:23
She always had very bad breath. But was enjoyable.Thank you Sir.

ItsBrypol
06-30-17, 11:48
Any feedback. Almost nothing on her.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/autumn-sexy-bodyyyy/33587878

Meridian99
06-30-17, 12:50
Any feedback. Almost nothing on her.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/autumn-sexy-bodyyyy/33587878She often travels together with a girl called Alexa who is blonde. You can find both of them in BP. Both of them have very fit bodies. Rate is 2 hundred roses for HHR and their service is covered. Little higher than most BP girls, but I guess many mongers see them because they are hot.

Rub101
06-30-17, 15:59
Had a nice back and forth over text. Said she is doing doubles with a thicker girl. I'm not interested in the thicker girl. She sent me a pic. If it's real she fine as hell. Said she be on memorial later today. Any one seen her yet?

http://www.companionsreviews.com/reviews/201-636-7815-review.1038929/

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-come-show-me-around/36243148These girls take or steals so many pics, you never know what you're going to get.

Jay Twogo
06-30-17, 18:36
She always had very bad breath. But was enjoyable.I had forgotten about that. I always kept something stuffed in her mouth, LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Aidox
06-30-17, 21:09
She often travels together with a girl called Alexa who is blonde. You can find both of them in BP. Both of them have very fit bodies. Rate is 2 hundred roses for HHR and their service is covered. Little higher than most BP girls, but I guess many mongers see them because they are hot.Yep. Incall rates are 200 hh and 250 hr, outcall is 300. Her and Alexa together are 500 hhr, 600 hr.

Kapios Allos
06-30-17, 21:19
Hello all, new to the area so I'm starting out with the well know ones. Great info from everybody.

Missy is a very sweet girl, after some small talk and making out she said if I like ass but I hadn't brought any more cash on me. She used a baby wipe, even though I had just taken a shower, saying "Tampa heat. " Proceeded to give me a slow blowjob after a few minutes she says "Are you ready for some pussy?" I said yes, she put a condom on me and had her go on all fours for some doggy. After a few minutes I came in the bag cleaned up and went on my way. If you like her body type she is definitely an excellent choice.

Http: tampa. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / missy-back-in-brandon-freakiest-girl-in-town-new-pics / 32037203.

HMonger
06-30-17, 21:48
Holly is doing incalls and outcalls tonight. She's over near i75 and fletcher ave. I stopped by for an hr since haven't visited in a while. Enjoy.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-to-give-you-the-most-enjoyable-time-of-your-life/32304363

MikeyPopZ
06-30-17, 23:42
It's been a little bit since I've met up w / J. Snow, but I was enjoying some memories today and after watching her cock worshiping technique I had to give her some forum props. Jackie is thick and all ass and I LOVE it. Her all around game is well put together, but her patented headache relief is phenomenal. She won't watch a clock and WILL make sure you leave relieved. Her rates are more than reasonable and the product she provides is first rate by anyone's standards. If you don't believe me, refer to below. I've seen her many a time and she never disappoints. Happy Murka Weekend Mongs. Be Safe!

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wanna-play-friday-special-wanna-play-friday-special/36700763

Rub101
07-01-17, 08:23
It's been a little bit since I've met up w / J. Snow, but I was enjoying some memories today and after watching her cock worshiping technique I had to give her some forum props. Jackie is thick and all ass and I LOVE it. Her all around game is well put together, but her patented headache relief is phenomenal. She won't watch a clock and WILL make sure you leave relieved. Her rates are more than reasonable and the product she provides is first rate by anyone's standards. If you don't believe me, refer to below. I've seen her many a time and she never disappoints. Happy Murka Weekend Mongs. Be Safe!

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wanna-play-friday-special-wanna-play-friday-special/36700763Nice job with the pics.

Rub101
07-01-17, 08:24
Hello all, new to the area so I'm starting out with the well know ones. Great info from everybody.

Missy is a very sweet girl, after some small talk and making out she said if I like ass but I hadn't brought any more cash on me. She used a baby wipe, even though I had just taken a shower, saying "Tampa heat. " Proceeded to give me a slow blowjob after a few minutes she says "Are you ready for some pussy?" I said yes, she put a condom on me and had her go on all fours for some doggy. After a few minutes I came in the bag cleaned up and went on my way. If you like her body type she is definitely an excellent choice.

Http: tampa. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / missy-back-in-brandon-freakiest-girl-in-town-new-pics / 32037203.Just my type.

Rub101
07-01-17, 08:29

Http: tampa. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / missy-back-in-brandon-freakiest-girl-in-town-new-pics / 32037203.Just my type.

MikeyPopZ
07-01-17, 08:42
Yep. Incall rates are 200 hh and 250 hr, outcall is 300. Her and Alexa together are 500 hhr, 600 hr.Thanks but FUCK NO. No disrespect but you can get two well known and respected providers both for 2 O o a half or less. And I've heard both top and F / S are covered. Not a fucking chance.

MikeyPopZ
07-01-17, 09:12
I had an early morning and was tired as fuck trolling around USASG when someone posted about Hot Holly (HH). She flaked hard on my twice over the course of a weekend a while back and she had officially joined by dookie list. I just kept reading great review after great review about her and decided as a good Christian the right thing to do was to forgive and provide her w / another chance. I made the inquiry and she immediately responded. She advised she could be ready in 15 and to my location NLT 30 minutes. Well after an hour I began thinking oh boy here we frickin go again. She texted me shortly after and let me know she ran into some car trouble and was def on the way. I've heard that from her. And others. Time and time again so I replied "ok" and politely began making some backup arrangements in the event she snow flaked on me for a third time. Not so much.

HH arrived and I met her outside. She looks different than I expected based on her ad, but not in a bad way. I presumed her to be shorter and thinner for some reason. She is tallish, thick, great TnA, no baby damage, and a really cool level headed provider. I allowed her to shower and she came out wearing nothing but a towel. We had a little small talk before she invited me to my room (thanks HH). She went over some ground rules which can be awkward, but her ground rules were essentially that there were none other than no island stays and CFS. She began with a BBBJ that was absolutely stellar. I'm not sure what it is, but the location of her tongue was simply perfect and maybe others who've experienced her can vouch for what I'm putting down. She then adjusted to involve her hand for a BJ / HJ combo that nearly had me tapping out Round 1 of this UFC (Ultimate Fucking Championship) about. She told me to let her know when I was ready for s exercise and I let her know "NOW!" I slipped on some plastic and she suggested we begin with RCG. That fucking view was brilliant. She has milky even toned skin and that caboose is classic. She is so damn thick, sexy and can really move. At this point I could feel her beginning to sweat and hear her getting into the session. I flipped her over and took her mish, some side strokes and then I had to see that ass. Up. Doggy w / her was fantastic. She really makes an effort to get an idea of how you like your session and she accommodates seamlessly. I could feel her pulsing which set off my nuclear alarm. I remember reading that she takes CIM here on the forum and asked if I could finish off that way. She obliged. She licked, sucked and stroked me until release. This was a whopper load boys and gals. She sucked and stroked my head as I let off and I could see my man milk drooling out of her mouth and down her hand on to my stomach. She just kept going. If I EVER wanted to record a finish for my memory collection this was the one and I never ask to record on a first meet. FUCK me sidewayz. I nn nnn nnnutted for about 10 seconds before tapping out and politely asking her to stop so I wouldn't spasm off the side of my damn bed.

The session was absolutely amazing and will repeat for sure. Donation was reasonable, session was unrushed, and the performance was as described above. She let me know she doesn't post often (ad is already down so I can't shoot you mongs the link but she is well reviewed here). I would highly advise you to keep an eye out for her. She is one of those girls I don't think anyone would have a bad session with and I can testify in open court that you will leave satisfied. Getting a fuckin woody just writing this damn review. Yikes. Wowzers. Off to rub one out. Deuces.

- P.

JimmyCumsALot
07-01-17, 12:02
I had an early morning and was tired as fuck trolling around USASG when someone posted about Hot Holly (HH). She flaked hard on my twice over the course of a weekend a while back and she had officially joined by dookie list. I just kept reading great review after great review about her and decided as a good Christian the right thing to do was to forgive and provide her w / another chance. I made the inquiry and she immediately responded. She advised she could be ready in 15 and to my location NLT 30 minutes. Well after an hour I began thinking oh boy here we frickin go again. She texted me shortly after and let me know she ran into some car trouble and was def on the way. I've heard that from her. And others. Time and time again so I replied "ok" and politely began making some backup arrangements in the event she snow flaked on me for a third time. Not so much.

HH arrived and I met her outside. She looks different than I expected based on her ad, but not in a bad way. I presumed her to be shorter and thinner for some reason. She is tallish, thick, great TnA, no baby damage, and a really cool level headed provider. I allowed her to shower and she came out wearing nothing but a towel. We had a little small talk before she invited me to my room (thanks HH). She went over some ground rules which can be awkward, but her ground rules were essentially that there were none other than no island stays and CFS. She began with a BBBJ that was absolutely stellar. I'm not sure what it is, but the location of her tongue was simply perfect and maybe others who've experienced her can vouch for what I'm putting down. She then adjusted to involve her hand for a BJ / HJ combo that nearly had me tapping out Round 1 of this UFC (Ultimate Fucking Championship) about. She told me to let her know when I was ready for s exercise and I let her know "NOW!" I slipped on some plastic and she suggested we begin with RCG. That fucking view was brilliant. She has milky even toned skin and that caboose is classic. She is so damn thick, sexy and can really move. At this point I could feel her beginning to sweat and hear her getting into the session. I flipped her over and took her mish, some side strokes and then I had to see that ass. Up. Doggy w / her was fantastic. She really makes an effort to get an idea of how you like your session and she accommodates seamlessly. I could feel her pulsing which set off my nuclear alarm. I remember reading that she takes CIM here on the forum and asked if I could finish off that way. She obliged. She licked, sucked and stroked me until release. This was a whopper load boys and gals. She sucked and stroked my head as I let off and I could see my man milk drooling out of her mouth and down her hand on to my stomach. She just kept going. If I EVER wanted to record a finish for my memory collection this was the one and I never ask to record on a first meet. FUCK me sidewayz. I nn nnn nnnutted for about 10 seconds before tapping out and politely asking her to stop so I wouldn't spasm off the side of my damn bed.

The session was absolutely amazing and will repeat for sure. Donation was reasonable, session was unrushed, and the performance was as described above. She let me know she doesn't post often (ad is already down so I can't shoot you mongs the link but she is well reviewed here). I would highly advise you to keep an eye out for her. She is one of those girls I don't think anyone would have a bad session with and I can testify in open court that you will leave satisfied. Getting a fuckin woody just writing this damn review. Yikes. Wowzers. Off to rub one out. Deuces.

- P.Bravo, standing ovation, great review. I just ejaculated, twice, reading this post. I must have been sleeping at the wheel because I have no clue of who this girl is. Someone please help. Nice work Mikey.

ScooterBoy99
07-01-17, 12:27
Thanks but FUCK NO. No disrespect but you can get two well known and respected providers both for 2 O o a half or less. And I've heard both top and F / S are covered. Not a fucking chance.Thank you, Mike. Your reviews and experience are always taken in the highest regards by me. We need more voices of reason like you on here.

Reaper400
07-01-17, 12:38
Thanks but FUCK NO. No disrespect but you can get two well known and respected providers both for 2 O o a half or less. And I've heard both top and F / S are covered. Not a fucking chance.Damn, for the $ they want and not even willing to give a proper BJ? Who the fuck pays that?

Riley4511
07-01-17, 15:22
Bravo, standing ovation, great review. I just ejaculated, twice, reading this post. I must have been sleeping at the wheel because I have no clue of who this girl is. Someone please help. Nice work Mikey.NICE review Mr Mikey. Awsome girl! Awsome time!

This HOTT HOLLY?

http://holly.passionandcharm.com/
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/tampa/reviews/8138626142/21814722

Norpal1954
07-01-17, 16:40
I like this beauty girl, could I get some intel of her please? I would appreciate. Thanks.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/to%CF%81-of-%D1%82h%D1%94-l%CE%B9%CE%B7%D1%94-ext-emely-%D1%95%CF%89%D1%94%D1%94%D1%82-%CE%B4%CE%B5d%CF%85c%D1%82iv%CE%B5/29392762

MikeyPopZ
07-01-17, 17:01
NICE review Mr Mikey. Awsome girl! Awsome time!

This HOTT HOLLY?

http://holly.passionandcharm.com/
https://escortbabylon.net/#!/tampa/reviews/8138626142/21814722Yezzir. Time of your fucking life!

FlbMac31
07-01-17, 22:00
Bravo, standing ovation, great review. I just ejaculated, twice, reading this post. I must have been sleeping at the wheel because I have no clue of who this girl is. Someone please help. Nice work Mikey.Great to hear Holly's back in service. We had a visit set up last November which she flaked out on. Typical I'll be there soon, kid problems, car problems, and then no show or follow-up.

A stellar report. Now you know why my review on the other side called her Nurse Holly. She can resurect a dead dick, make it stand and run and then drain it like nobody else in the area.

Welcome back Holly.

ItsBrypol
07-01-17, 22:47
I like this beauty girl, could I get some intel of her please? I would appreciate. Thanks.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/to%CF%81-of-%D1%82h%D1%94-l%CE%B9%CE%B7%D1%94-ext-emely-%D1%95%CF%89%D1%94%D1%94%D1%82-%CE%B4%CE%B5d%CF%85c%D1%82iv%CE%B5/29392762The girl in pic Was there few years back. Good service but seems had problem with shape / orientation of teeth or braces.

Other than that everything was good.

Question is whether it's same girl or someone using her pics.

ItsBrypol
07-01-17, 22:54
I had forgotten about that. I always kept something stuffed in her mouth, LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist.Not sure about mouth smell though. Also are we referring to same girl? Here's the link.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tampa/813-602-5599/1/1069534

Jay Twogo
07-01-17, 23:13
Not sure about mouth smell though. Also are we referring to same girl? Here's the link.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tampa/813-602-5599/1/1069534Yeppers. Her most recent ad is linked in my original post replying to your inquiry. Is somehow connected with Isabella and Gina Marie, former DM darling now living in Charlotte I believe.

Juxtapose
07-02-17, 07:20

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/to%CF%81-of-%D1%82h%D1%94-l%CE%B9%CE%B7%D1%94-ext-emely-%D1%95%CF%89%D1%94%D1%94%D1%82-%CE%B4%CE%B5d%CF%85c%D1%82iv%CE%B5/29392762She used to go by the name Madison. Dunno if she still does. Been hard trying to get in touch with her. She used to work out of Hernando. I was waiting for her return to Brandon. My Intel might be too old and dusty, but a while ago she gave a PSE and was pretty awesome. How much things have changed since then is hard to say. Gave me a solid BBBJ, then she had me undress her and then she went to town, rode me CG style and went the extra mile and all. Her smile belies a spitfire attitude. A little crooked dental work. Nice plump ass. I think she grudge f**ked me that night because she was angry about some monger belittling her in text. All the while she was defending what she does for a living. So to that guy I say, "thank you sir!" Just a phenomenal time and I've been trying to get back with her since. Try her out and report back.

Norpal1954
07-02-17, 08:41
She used to go by the name Madison. Dunno if she still does. Been hard trying to get in touch with her. She used to work out of Hernando. I was waiting for her return to Brandon. My Intel might be too old and dusty, but a while ago she gave a PSE and was pretty awesome. How much things have changed since then is hard to say. Gave me a solid BBBJ, then she had me undress her and then she went to town, rode me CG style and went the extra mile and all. Her smile belies a spitfire attitude. A little crooked dental work. Nice plump ass. I think she grudge f**ked me that night because she was angry about some monger belittling her in text. All the while she was defending what she does for a living. So to that guy I say, "thank you sir!" Just a phenomenal time and I've been trying to get back with her since. Try her out and report back.Thank you, Your reviews and experience are always taken in the highest regards by me.

Carlanga
07-02-17, 12:57
She used to go by the name Madison. Dunno if she still does. Been hard trying to get in touch with her. She used to work out of Hernando. I was waiting for her return to Brandon. My Intel might be too old and dusty, but a while ago she gave a PSE and was pretty awesome. How much things have changed since then is hard to say. Gave me a solid BBBJ, then she had me undress her and then she went to town, rode me CG style and went the extra mile and all. Her smile belies a spitfire attitude. A little crooked dental work. Nice plump ass. I think she grudge f**ked me that night because she was angry about some monger belittling her in text. All the while she was defending what she does for a living. So to that guy I say, "thank you sir!" Just a phenomenal time and I've been trying to get back with her since. Try her out and report back.Follow the cell number in the ad and you will find lot of actual pics.

Looks like she lives only 40 miles from Tampa but comes closer to make some bucks.

SouthCounty916
07-02-17, 14:49
Came across this one while searching for Mikey's Jessica that everyone is trying to get ahold of.

Anyways, texted back and forth a few times, she is at a lower end hotel on Busch Blvd, not a roach infested dump or anything, but certainly not the Four Seasons. Anyways, got the room number and went up. She is very slim (just like I like them). A bit taller than I might have expected, but that's not a bad thing. Anyways, VERY cool chick. Laid back. No drama. And no clock watching. Faint smell of weed but no obvious signs of candy use. But again, VERY cool girl. I can't stress that enough, because so many times we come across these tweakers or con artists, and its really refreshing to meet someone laid back and not on the hustle.

https://independent.com.tampa.escortbabylon.com/post/22538025/

Dickchainy
07-02-17, 17:37
Jenn has lost weight since he BP photos were taken. She still has her pretty smile.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-jenn-813-517-6132-discrete-sexy-petite-brunette/28847112

Her BBBJ is better than average and she took her time on every angle. Her small vag felt warm and wet, although not a tight fit. I enjoyed and will happily repeat anytime for 80 hh.

Dick

Carson82
07-02-17, 20:42
Jenn has lost weight since he BP photos were taken. She still has her pretty smile.

Her BBBJ is better than average and she took her time on every angle. Her small vag felt warm and wet, although not a tight fit. I enjoyed and will happily repeat anytime for 80 hh.

DickYeah, she is a sweet gal for sure. She is definitely pretty skinny but she has "that look" about her that I like. Her incall location is pretty sketchy though.

MadMax67
07-02-17, 21:44
She used to go by the name Madison. Dunno if she still does. Been hard trying to get in touch with her. She used to work out of Hernando. I was waiting for her return to Brandon. My Intel might be too old and dusty, but a while ago she gave a PSE and was pretty awesome. How much things have changed since then is hard to say. Gave me a solid BBBJ, then she had me undress her and then she went to town, rode me CG style and went the extra mile and all. Her smile belies a spitfire attitude. A little crooked dental work. Nice plump ass. I think she grudge f**ked me that night because she was angry about some monger belittling her in text. All the while she was defending what she does for a living. So to that guy I say, "thank you sir!" Just a phenomenal time and I've been trying to get back with her since. Try her out and report back.She was actually in Bradenton / Sarasota before she was in Hernando so you may want to look on those boards.

ItsBrypol
07-02-17, 23:44

DickBased on earlier info she was always thinner. Do you mean she is thinner than she was earlier?

Zync1
07-03-17, 06:45
Based on earlier info she was always thinner. Do you mean she is thinner than she was earlier?I sure hope not thinner than that video up last week!

MikeyPopZ
07-03-17, 08:27
Came across this one while searching for Mikey's Jessica that everyone is trying to get ahold of.

Anyways, texted back and forth a few times, she is at a lower end hotel on Busch Blvd, not a roach infested dump or anything, but certainly not the Four Seasons. Anyways, got the room number and went up. She is very slim (just like I like them). A bit taller than I might have expected, but that's not a bad thing. Anyways, VERY cool chick. Laid back. No drama. And no clock watching. Faint smell of weed but no obvious signs of candy use. But again, VERY cool girl. I can't stress that enough, because so many times we come across these tweakers or con artists, and its really refreshing to meet someone laid back and not on the hustle.

https://independent.com.tampa.escortbabylon.com/post/22538025/Other than being cool, how was the service? Not to be an ass, but your post didn't tell me anything. Do share brother!

Dickchainy
07-03-17, 09:01
Based on earlier info she was always thinner. Do you mean she is thinner than she was earlier?Yes, thinner.

Dick

Dickchainy
07-03-17, 09:04

https://independent.com.tampa.escortbabylon.com/post/22538025/What damages? What limits? If you get her shoe size, it's OK to post that, too. LOL
We all want to know about how she sexed you up and what you had to do to get her there.

Dick

SlimHunter
07-03-17, 10:11
Chatted with this one a bit. She provides a ****** link which shows some fantastic work which I inquired about of course but was told that was only available to the ex boyfriend- which is horse crap.

Any body smash her yet?. What are the details.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-%E2%80%8D-ready-2-mingle/35943338

Jay Twogo
07-03-17, 10:51

https://independent.com.tampa.escortbabylon.com/post/22538025/

What damages? What limits? If you get her shoe size, it's OK to post that, too. LOL
We all want to know about how she sexed you up and what you had to do to get her there.

DickTampa dancer and frequent BP poster. According to what I read on the boards, I of course would have no personal knowledge, she offers $120 hh BBBJ / cfs, is tiny and sometimes complains of pain upon entry, so her chest tat may be literal.

JWiliiams
07-03-17, 12:27
Hi,

New here so hello to all. I've been reading this forum for a few days now but found nothing on this girl. Anyone have any intel on her?

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/super-sexy-thick-white-girl-100-fun-well-reviewed/36725203

CrizNatz
07-03-17, 15:34
Saw this ad frequently lately http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tampa/727-215-6804/1/1147499.

I don't think this girl works anymore and there are no ads on BP or anywhere else. Is LER posting old ads with new dates?

And IF she is posting again, can anyone confirm?

SouthCounty916
07-03-17, 20:31
Other than being cool, how was the service? Not to be an ass, but your post didn't tell me anything. Do share brother!Sorry, I didn't get into the details because everyone likes different things. I usually only opt for BBBJ, and maybe every now and then a CFS, but that's extremely rare. So the BBBJ was good, didn't rush, followed instructions well. She had texted me that it was $100 for a half hour, but I was there awhile longer than that so I gave her $150 and she was cool with it.

I guess I could have put that in my first post. I just wanted to let everyone know she was cool and not a rip off or a hustler. Definitely not enough information. Sorry about that. LOL.

And for the other poster I would guess the shoe size is somewhere around a 7, maybe 7 1/2? LOL.

TeamCommando
07-03-17, 20:39
Saw this ad frequently lately http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tampa/727-215-6804/1/1147499.

I don't think this girl works anymore and there are no ads on BP or anywhere else. Is LER posting old ads with new dates?

And IF she is posting again, can anyone confirm?Those pictures in the ad belong to Keri (stage name) who was from Pasco and sometimes worked in Tampa a couple of years ago.

I'm pretty sure the real Keri is living and working a normal job in New Jersey now. So the ads are probably not for the real Keri and would lead me to believe its a case of stolen identity.

TongueBather
07-04-17, 06:56
Mia resurfaced. She responded to my text from the previous day. For those that were speculating she was off the radar due to delivery, well, not yet. She's still VERY pregnant. Had a good 30 min session yesterday. Was easy to set up via text (once she responded). She's staying near bearss and 275 in a hotel. Standard tell me when you're here, get the room #. Arrived at the room and went in and got comfortable. Hotel is ok, room was clean as was she. Didn't ask about the donation, but went right to work. BBBJ / CFs for $. I'd repeat.

Member #5977
07-04-17, 09:51
Those pictures in the ad belong to Keri (stage name) who was from Pasco and sometimes worked in Tampa a couple of years ago.

I'm pretty sure the real Keri is living and working a normal job in New Jersey now. So the ads are probably not for the real Keri and would lead me to believe its a case of stolen identity.Though the phone number is the same one she used in the past. Perhaps she's back?

SpringTurk
07-04-17, 10:03
Anyone know what is going on with backpage and USA sex guide they keep going down saying (site blocked) then will come back up a few hours later? Thanks.

RookieMonger
07-04-17, 11:02
Based on earlier info she was always thinner. Do you mean she is thinner than she was earlier?Wow, thinner would be like Ria thin!! She was just a tad above skin and bones already. Always great service, though it's been months since I've seen her.

Jay Twogo
07-04-17, 11:48
Though the phone number is the same one she used in the past. Perhaps she's back?

Those pictures in the ad belong to Keri (stage name) who was from Pasco and sometimes worked in Tampa a couple of years ago.

I'm pretty sure the real Keri is living and working a normal job in New Jersey now. So the ads are probably not for the real Keri and would lead me to believe its a case of stolen identity.

And IF she is posting again, can anyone confirm?I hooked up with Keri over the winter at Allure in Pasco. Not sure if she was still living here, or had just come back for a while and dropped in to dance. Her leg tat is unmistakable. It was a bit of an odd encounter, but I think she was a little drunk or whatever. Me too, and the convo turned me off a little. Never saw her outside the club because as memory serves she was all covered. Not inconceivable she is back here, if only temporarily for the holiday week. Drop a dime, or 35 cents, and see who answers.

Hunter911
07-04-17, 14:23
Who's the best ebony who gives BBBJ and cfs and allows daty? Not fat.

TeamCommando
07-04-17, 15:41
I hooked up with Keri over the winter at Allure in Pasco. Not sure if she was still living here, or had just come back for a while and dropped in to dance. Her leg tat is unmistakable. It was a bit of an odd encounter, but I think she was a little drunk or whatever. Me too, and the convo turned me off a little. Never saw her outside the club because as memory serves she was all covered. Not inconceivable she is back here, if only temporarily for the holiday week. Drop a dime, or 35 cents, and see who answers.Tats don't lie. Sun on the right thigh. Crescent moon on the left. "Live and let live" on her collarbone.

Those ads with that old number have been running for a couple of months after that number being inactive for 2 years. During that time, Keri posted using a couple of different numbers and then there was some odd crap on BP with a screwball, scruffy boyfriend last summer.

Yeah, maybe after 2 years, she decided to use the old number again. Could be. But it certainly doesn't match up with her more recent social media presence which has her living happily in New Jersey with some new regular Dude in her life.

She does have a sister that looks just like her without the distinctive tats. Maybe she's the poster. Or could just be one of those unsolved mysteries unless someone posts that they have actually seen her and verified the ink.

BigEmz00
07-04-17, 18:36
Hard to search "Candy" and find info so thought I would post to inquire.

https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=308371

Any Info, or anyone give it shot?

TeamCommando
07-04-17, 21:09
Tats don't lie. Sun on the right thigh. Crescent moon on the left. "Live and let live" on her collarbone.

Those ads with that old number have been running for a couple of months after that number being inactive for 2 years. During that time, Keri posted using a couple of different numbers and then there was some odd crap on BP with a screwball, scruffy boyfriend last summer.

Yeah, maybe after 2 years, she decided to use the old number again. Could be. But it certainly doesn't match up with her more recent social media presence which has her living happily in New Jersey with some new regular Dude in her life.

She does have a sister that looks just like her without the distinctive tats. Maybe she's the poster. Or could just be one of those unsolved mysteries unless someone posts that they have actually seen her and verified the ink.That's odd. Right after I posted this, all the ad links went dead. Even the ones that worked this morning on sites where they never die, like EB and LER. Maybe Big Brother is monitoring board chatter afterall. LOL.

GoGoto74
07-04-17, 22:36
Hi all and happy 4th of July!

Had a date with Elizabeth (my third one) and all I can say is WOW! I know recently has been a lot a discussions about her rates but for me quality is ahead of quantity! With Elizabeth, at least for me, is getting better and better each and every time! True definition of GFE! DFK, DATY, BBBJ. You name it! Also cares a nice conversation. Her incalls are always nice and overall a great girl! I highly recommend her and I don't do it for a rate reduction or anything benefiting me! Just a great girl with a great service! Stay safe all!

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/five-elizabeth-at-your-service/34757508

ItsBrypol
07-04-17, 23:16
Hi all and happy 4th of July!

Had a date with Elizabeth (my third one) and all I can say is WOW! I know recently has been a lot a discussions about her rates but for me quality is ahead of quantity! With Elizabeth, at least for me, is getting better and better each and every time! True definition of GFE! DFK, DATY, BBBJ. You name it! Also cares a nice conversation. Her incalls are always nice and overall a great girl! I highly recommend her and I don't do it for a rate reduction or anything benefiting me! Just a great girl with a great service! Stay safe all!

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/five-elizabeth-at-your-service/34757508Missing being in Tampa.

BigRod10
07-05-17, 06:43
Do you know the feeling that comes over you when you realized that you have just discovered a real gem of a lady? The mental and physical high is real, instantaneous and long lasting. I experienced this state of bliss this past weekend with an hour session with Jade of Tampa Bay. Jade welcomed me with an unspoken attitude that beamed "have your way with me". Gentleman, if you favor a sweet, sexy lady with an "extreme submissive personality" then I invite to discover the non-stop pleasure ride that is Jade of Tampa Bay.

As I entered her upscale hotel room, I immediately noticed her sexy curves, big smile, and readiness for action. She stood near the bed in her laced underwear and tightly formed t-shirt. It took just a few steps before I was kissing her soft lips and exploring her hour glass shapely body. My mind was racing with anticipation as I struggled to contain my giddy smile. I paused for a moment and asked her "what turns you on". She seemed puzzled by the question and quickly responded." I am here to please you in any way necessary", at that moment, I knew this date would be far from ordinary.

I could not take my clothes off fast enough as I gently guided her into a missionary position. I kissed her succulent lips as if she was my prom night date. I continued to explore her body as I licked, kissed and caressed her soft skin down to her thinly shaved sweet spot. I enthusiastically licked her sweet smelling pussy for several minutes before I inserted my middle finger. Before I continue, I must explain that inserting my middle finger took several minutes! Yes. Several minutes! Jade has a super tight pussy! I was joyfully hooked from this moment forward!

Jade is a submissive that wants and needs direction. I placed her head between my legs as she started a slow and deliberate BBBJ that had my attention quickly. She was ready to accept a load down her throat but ending this way would have to wait for another date. I flipped her back into a missionary position, suited up and insert my cock into her tight-fitting pussy. Over the next 30 minutes, I had my tongue down her throat as I fucked her in every position possible. This lady can take a pounding.

I flipped her into K-9 position to relish her ridiculous hip to waist ratio. I continued to pound away as if I had found gold. I quickly realized that I had been savoring this experience in my mind for the last 3-days. Yes, indeed I discovered my pot of gold. The formula is straightforward: an extraordinary tight pussy, plus mouthwatering curves, plus an extreme submissive posture equals Jade of Tampa Bay.

Jade of Tampa Bay is not a clock watcher. I was into overtime without concern for time. She is 25 yrs. Old, sane with a stable life outside of the hobby and has no visible signs of drug use. She shared the hotel room with another lady that is in the business. Her hour rate was $150 and half at $100. As always gentlemen, please treat this lady with the utmost of respect and give her the kind welcoming that members of this forum are known for. She can be reached at 813-378-9819. https://independent.com.tampa.hoxnif.com/post/22074187/#.

Tampa30
07-06-17, 12:25
She goes back and forth between Pinellas and Hillsborough (based on my texts with her) but I can find no reviews. I suspect these are really old photos or fake, but I'm still curious. Anyone have any info?

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-sexy-and-exotic/33778848

Torin131
07-06-17, 12:32
Do you know the feeling that comes over you when you realized that you have just discovered a real gem of a lady? The mental and physical high is real, instantaneous and long lasting. I experienced this state of bliss this past weekend with an hour session with Jade of Tampa Bay. Jade welcomed me with an unspoken attitude that beamed "have your way with me". Gentleman, if you favor a sweet, sexy lady with an "extreme submissive personality" then I invite to discover the non-stop pleasure ride that is Jade of Tampa Bay.Unspoken? Seems like below you said she said that.

As I entered her upscale hotel room, I immediately noticed her sexy curves, big smile, and readiness for action. She stood near the bed in her laced underwear and tightly formed t-shirt. It took just a few steps before I was kissing her soft lips and exploring her hour glass shapely body. My mind was racing with anticipation as I struggled to contain my giddySeriously? Giddy?

smile. I paused for a moment and asked her "what turns you on". She seemed puzzled by the question So am I, because I can answer that: Money. Possibly candy more than money, but definitely money.

and quickly responded." I am here to please you in any way necessary",She looked more white than Asian to me. But seriously, no one talks like this in real life. Sounds like a weird 50 shades quote I'm not savvy to.

at that moment, I knew this date would be far from ordinary.

I could not take my clothes off fast enough as I gently guided her into a missionary position. I kissed her succulent lips as if she was my prom night date. I continued to explore her body as I licked, kissed and caressed her soft skin down to her thinly shaved sweet spot. I enthusiastically licked her sweet smelling pussy for several minutes before I inserted my middle finger. Before I continue, I must explain that inserting my middle finger took several minutes! Yes. Several minutes! Jade has a super tight pussy! I was joyfully hooked from this moment forward!I'd insert the "jeez she has a big pussy" quote, but if it took several minutes for your finger, I can't imagine how small you are that you "gave her a pounding" later.

Jade is a submissive that wants and needs direction. I placed her head between my legs as she started a slow and deliberate BBBJ that had my attention quickly. She was ready to accept a load down her throat but ending this way would have to wait for another date. I flipped her back into a missionary position, suited up and insert my cock into her tight-fitting pussy. Over the next 30 minutes, I had my tongue down her throat as I fucked her in every position possible. This lady can take a pounding.Translation: Hour rate does not include multiple pops.

This can't be a guy.

I flipped her into K-9 position to relish her ridiculous hip to waist ratio. I continued to pound away as if I had found gold. I quickly realized that I had been savoring this experience in my mind for the last 3-days. Yes, indeed I discovered my pot of gold. The formula is straightforward: an extraordinary tight pussy, plus mouthwatering curves, plus an extreme submissive posture equals If a guy is "savoring an experience in his mind for the last three days", he hasn't gotten a provider, he's got a fetish. And a really bad case of blue balls.

Jade of Tampa Bay.Also, I don't think forgoing the use of pronouns is a good marketing practice, Jade of Tampa bay. If this review wasn't written by Jade of Tampa Bay, then I would suspect a manager of Jade of Tampa Bay worked hard at his writing skills.

Jade of Tampa BayI feel like we're referring to ourselves like some sort of sport star. In the third person.

is not a clock watcher. I was into overtime without concern for time. She is 25 yrs. Old, sane with a stable life outside of the hobby and has no visible signs of drug use. She shared the hotel room with another lady that is in the business. Her hour rate was $150 and half at $100. As always gentlemen, please treat this lady with the utmost of respect and give her the kind welcoming that members of this forum are known for. She can be reached at 813-378-9819.Hm. Fake review, written strangely. I suspect a student of Stephanie Meyer at work here.

DeeperDive
07-06-17, 12:52
Seems like an obvious self-post.

Unspoken? Seems like below you said she said that.

Seriously? Giddy?

So am I, because I can answer that: Money. Possibly candy more than money, but definitely money.

She looked more white than Asian to me. But seriously, no one talks like this in real life. Sounds like a weird 50 shades quote I'm not savvy to.

I'd insert the "jeez she has a big pussy" quote, but if it took several minutes for your finger, I can't imagine how small you are that you "gave her a pounding" later.

Translation: Hour rate does not include multiple pops.

This can't be a guy.

If a guy is "savoring an experience in his mind for the last three days", he hasn't gotten a provider, he's got a fetish. And a really bad case of blue balls.

Also, I don't think forgoing the use of pronouns is a good marketing practice, Jade of Tampa bay. If this review wasn't written by Jade of Tampa Bay, then I would suspect a manager of Jade of Tampa Bay worked hard at his writing skills.

I feel like we're referring to ourselves like some sort of sport star. In the third person.

Hm. Fake review, written strangely. I suspect a student of Stephanie Meyer at work here.

JimmyCumsALot
07-06-17, 14:57
Unspoken? Seems like below you said she said that.

Seriously? Giddy?

So am I, because I can answer that: Money. Possibly candy more than money, but definitely money.

She looked more white than Asian to me. But seriously, no one talks like this in real life. Sounds like a weird 50 shades quote I'm not savvy to.

I'd insert the "jeez she has a big pussy" quote, but if it took several minutes for your finger, I can't imagine how small you are that you "gave her a pounding" later.

Translation: Hour rate does not include multiple pops.

This can't be a guy.

If a guy is "savoring an experience in his mind for the last three days", he hasn't gotten a provider, he's got a fetish. And a really bad case of blue balls.

Also, I don't think forgoing the use of pronouns is a good marketing practice, Jade of Tampa bay. If this review wasn't written by Jade of Tampa Bay, then I would suspect a manager of Jade of Tampa Bay worked hard at his writing skills.

I feel like we're referring to ourselves like some sort of sport star. In the third person.

Hm. Fake review, written strangely. I suspect a student of Stephanie Meyer at work here.Nice work Torin. This gave me some giggles. You are spot on.