PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Paul Hamnet
08-22-10, 18:47
Had some great dances from Tabitha last time I was here. Its a $10 cover but on unday and Wednesday nights the friction dances are only $10. Nowhere near the drama thats in fort myers. Wide selection of good no hustle girls. Will return.

Paul Hamnet
09-08-10, 21:55
Any info on the Scoreboard in Sarasota? Ive heard of it but I can't find it. I've been to Bodyworks (to see Samantha) and was hoping a similar fs experience can be had in any of the Sarasota clubs.

Ripper69
09-09-10, 07:38
Any info on the Scoreboard in Sarasota? Ive heard of it but I can't find it. I've been to Bodyworks (to see Samantha) and was hoping a similar fs experience can be had in any of the Sarasota clubs.Scoreboard went out of business and was demolished.

Too bad, you could find alot there if you talked with the girls.

Atl Guy
09-09-10, 08:12
Any info on the Scoreboard in Sarasota? Ive heard of it but I can't find it. I've been to Bodyworks (to see Samantha) and was hoping a similar fs experience can be had in any of the Sarasota clubs.

The last time I passed by the Scoreboard it was closed.

Tucker40
09-09-10, 08:54

Last time I drove by there, I noticed that there's a blank spot along the highway where the Scoreboard used to be. County bought the land back when it was planning on building a baseball stadium at Payne Park for the Red Sox. Even though that fell through, the county bought the parcel and knocked down the building there and for an adjacent business.

That leaves one Sarasota club, the Cheetah. Three in Manatee: Peek-A-Boo, Da Vinci's and Cleopatra's/Pandora's Box. Expect nothing but eye candy at the Peek-A-Boo and some form of lap dance at the other two places. Upsells available at both of the last two but I don't know if I'd call 'em extras. I have gotten phone numbers for take out at both bars but haven't visited either in quite a bit. For me, it's cheaper to drive to Tampa or St. Pete for clubs.

Trey Longo
03-22-11, 14:37
$3 self-parking. $10 door fee. $6 vodka tonic. Full bar / full nude. Buxom bartendress in low-cut blouse. Festive atmosphere. Dances began at $20, in public, full nude, some touching. There was a range of prices, including VIP room at $99. I was assured. By a dancer of 7 months tenure. No extras were offered. At one point, I counted 17 completely naked women, each gorgeous, several 10s. Festive atmosphere. My eyeballs had a boner. Spent too much money, worth every dollar just for the visuals. In the fall there's probably football on TV, too.

Incaller
03-22-11, 19:34
$3 self-parking. $10 door fee. $6 vodka tonic. Full bar / full nude. Buxom bartendress in low-cut blouse. Festive atmosphere. Dances began at $20, in public, full nude, some touching. There was a range of prices, including VIP room at $99. I was assured. By a dancer of 7 months tenure. No extras were offered. At one point, I counted 17 completely naked women, each gorgeous, several 10s. Festive atmosphere. My eyeballs had a boner. Spent too much money, worth every dollar just for the visuals. In the fall there's probably football on TV, too.Shouldn't even be a strip club forum section for Sarasota or Bradenton LOL

Ripper69
03-23-11, 20:53
Shouldn't even be a strip club forum section for Sarasota or Bradenton LOLI know. No extras to be found at Cheetahs. Go north.

Birdman
03-24-11, 14:56
I know. No extras to be found at Cheetahs. Go north.There was a time when almost anything went at Club Mary.

Paul Hamnet
03-26-11, 18:06
There is a dancer at Babe's in Ft. Myers who lives in Bradenton and commutes back and forth 4 times a week. You will get more for your stripclub dollar if you head south.

Video Heat
03-31-11, 18:33
There was a time when almost anything went at Club Mary.That brought back some memories. The place was cheap, open, fun, and the girls were friendly. I wouldn't go to Cheetah if it had the last dancing pussy on the planet.

Alin Srq
03-31-11, 20:45
That brought back some memories. The place was cheap, open, fun, and the girls were friendly. I wouldn't go to Cheetah if it had the last dancing pussy on the planet.Ya club Mary was the best I dreamed one day I was there and I was getting a laper from a little oriental girl during a bad storm and the power went out in the middle of our song. So she is just sitting there grinding on my cock and I'm sucking on her nipples waiting for the power to come back on. Good times.

Excalibur
06-26-11, 07:39
Headed to Sarasota for the offshore races next weekend and was wondering if there are any alternatives to Cheetah's? Last time I was in that place there had been a management change from previous years and the girls where all wearing long gowns. Some bozo they said was the manager was bouncing around to the beat of the music looking like a bobble head in the back window of a '69 Ford LTD. Really kinda weird. Reminded me of a male cheerleader trying to pump up the crowd at a game where the home team was 30 points down in the last 2-minutes of the 4th quarter.

Just wondering if there are any other places around where the guys can go have some fun and blow a little cash with some decent return on investment.

Incaller
06-26-11, 22:57
Headed to Sarasota for the offshore races next weekend and was wondering if there are any alternatives to Cheetah's?Personally, I'd head to Pasco or Pinellas. Nothing available in Sarasota, and Tampa elected Buckhorn so don't want to give them any business. LOL

Longhairngotee
06-27-11, 01:53
Personally, I'd head to Pasco or Pinellas. Nothing available in Sarasota, and Tampa elected Buckhorn so don't want to give them any business. LOLExcalibur,

No nude joints worth mentioning in Pinellas. Head to Pasco to see the cookie. Last I heard some Pasco nude clubs serve alcohol, one up on Tampa. Check those forums for what's happening lately.

Mike Wazowski
06-27-11, 16:58
Personally, I'd head to Pasco or Pinellas. Nothing available in Sarasota, and Tampa elected Buckhorn so don't want to give them any business. LOLSo. You want to help Buckhorn achieve his goal? That's brilliant. People voted in a person who has the potential to make life a living Hell for the Tampa clubs. I, highly, doubt anyone who works in those clubs voted for the assclown. Just having trouble wrapping my head around why you'd want to kick them when they need support.

Mike Meyers
06-27-11, 18:33
Headed to Sarasota for the offshore races next weekend and was wondering if there are any alternatives to Cheetah's? Last time I was in that place there had been a management change from previous years and the girls where all wearing long gowns. Some bozo they said was the manager was bouncing around to the beat of the music looking like a bobble head in the back window of a '69 Ford LTD. Really kinda weird. Reminded me of a male cheerleader trying to pump up the crowd at a game where the home team was 30 points down in the last 2-minutes of the 4th quarter.

Just wondering if there are any other places around where the guys can go have some fun and blow a little cash with some decent return on investment. I was just a Chetah's last week, believe it or not with my wife (her idea) LOL. But anyways was not impressed. Not like I remembered Strip clubs 15 year ago. The girls use to dance and have some talent. Now they just shake it a little on a cat walk and want to rub you for a lap dance.

Any ways there is a closer club in Port Charlotte called "Emerald City" never been in the nude side, but have been going to the Bikini side as of late, my girl friend is working there. Emeralds opens around 7 and the Bikini is from 12 to 7.

My wife want to go to emeralds so maybe next week I can give you a better idea of weather it is worth it or not.

Incaller
06-27-11, 22:02
So. You want to help Buckhorn achieve his goal? That's brilliant. People voted in a person who has the potential to make life a living Hell for the Tampa clubs. I, highly, doubt anyone who works in those clubs voted for the assclown. Just having trouble wrapping my head around why you'd want to kick them when they need support.I doubt any of them voted at all. If I go there it's sending money to Tampa and the dancer has to live somewhere, grocery shop somewhere, etc, etc (not totally true because they could just as easily live in St. Pete, Lakeland, etc). Call it the stripper trickle down effect, and those people did the voting. Besides the clubs have already adjusted level of service in reaction or at least YS has, maybe I'd try the PP but that's about it in Tampa. I'm not buying anything in Lakeland either if it helps any. LOL

Mike Wazowski
06-27-11, 23:33
I doubt any of them voted at all. If I go there it's sending money to Tampa and the dancer has to live somewhere, grocery shop somewhere, etc, etc (not totally true because they could just as easily live in St. Pete, Lakeland, etc). Call it the stripper trickle down effect, and those people did the voting. Besides the clubs have already adjusted level of service in reaction or at least YS has, maybe I'd try the PP but that's about it in Tampa. I'm not buying anything in Lakeland either if it helps any. LOLAs someone who knows way more about strip club operations in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, Manatee and Sarasota than, I'd venture, anyone else on these boards. YS's current situation has absolutely zero to do with the election of Bob Buckhorn as mayor. His election has, to this point, had no effect, what so ever, on the strip clubs in Tampa.

If you choose not to frequent Tampa clubs because the extras pale compared to Pasco clubs, that's fine. It's true. Your stated reasoning, however, is completely ludicrous.

Member #4799
07-04-11, 20:17
I heard from one of the dancers at 2001 that a dancer that went by the name of Tatiana at 2001 and Michelle at Ybor Strip is dancing at Cheetahs now. Can anyone who goes to this club confirm this?

Thanks.

Malaprop
07-15-11, 01:28
Personally, I'd head to Pasco or Pinellas. Nothing available in Sarasota, and Tampa elected Buckhorn so don't want to give them any business. LOLI seriously doubt that they mayor election will effect anything for a while if at all. It used to be crack-down time a few weeks before the elections, but even that trend seems to have changed. Tampa area has some fun places but I don't want to screw them up by posting the names here. Check out Tampa Back Page and with a little common sense, combined with reading the Tampa / St. Pete boards, you should do fine.

Girls don't necessarily leave a club because of an election. A lot of the girls move around from club to club trying to find one where they can make some money. I have seen girls from Bradenton in Holiday and girls from Tarpon in Tampa. The grass is always greener, I guess. But frankly, I think it is harder for girls to make money now with so many potential customers, including the regulars at the neighborhood clubs like BA out of work and out of cash.

As to YS, they used to be big on fines for coming late, fines for leaving early, etc. Some girls there owed the club so much in fines that they just moved on. 2001 and Mons cater to the out-of-towners and prices are high. Word is that Pink Pony is attracting a lot of girls from other clubs these days. That club (and the old Tanga) were once the places to go. Then things got tight and even my atf got arrested. The place got sold, I think, and went down the tubes, but may be getting better again. The old Seven Seas closed up suddenly, but the regulars from there were at a club on the east side on route 60 last I heard. I forget the club name.

In St. Pete / Clearwater, Oz is a nice place for local girls trying to make a living. Take out there has been good to me. Angels nude is under new owners. Girls there say the new mgr is a nice guy. YMMV there, but some of the more experienced girls seem very friendly. And there were a couple of good looking honeys looking to make money on another night. One gave me digits, but I have not followed up.

Driving further north. From my limited experience, it seems that the nicer clubs in Pasco on east side of street are hit and miss. Better luck there on day shift. The raunchy clubs on west side of street are more hit than miss all the time, but YMMV everywhere.

As to home here, the clubs are awful by my standards anyway. Some girls around though. As a matter of fact, Sarasota has a couple of girls that have been around a while. A long while. A real long while. Some might say too long. And so does Fort Myers.

The better looking regulars down there seem to have gone underground a bit, probably because of Uncle Leo running a few raids. Thing is, he usually seems to raid the wrong places, thankfully. Maybe there is a reason for that. I do not have any idea.

Anyway, enjoy yourself and be careful.

Member #4558
07-15-11, 15:08
As someone who knows way more about strip club operations in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, Manatee and Sarasota than, I'd venture, anyone else on these boards. YS's current situation has absolutely zero to do with the election of Bob Buckhorn as mayor. His election has, to this point, had no effect, what so ever, on the strip clubs in Tampa.

If you choose not to frequent Tampa clubs because the extras pale compared to Pasco clubs, that's fine. It's true. Your stated reasoning, however, is completely ludicrous.Buckhorn went on the war path in the past because Joe Redner was always insulting him and throwing little barbs his way. And the fact the Redner was running for election did not help either. As long as Redner stays out of the limelight, Buckhorn should not be a factor.

JoeHazel
10-31-11, 17:56
Met this little cute girl at Cheetah last weekend named Jenny, she has blond hair about 5'4 and sexy green eyes. Got a private show talked, and nabbed her digits. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with her?

Xist269
11-03-11, 14:02
I was just a Chetah's last week, believe it or not with my wife (her idea) LOL. But anyways was not impressed. Not like I remembered Strip clubs 15 year ago. The girls use to dance and have some talent. Now they just shake it a little on a cat walk and want to rub you for a lap dance.

Any ways there is a closer club in Port Charlotte called "Emerald City" never been in the nude side, but have been going to the Bikini side as of late, my girl friend is working there. Emeralds opens around 7 and the Bikini is from 12 to 7.

My wife want to go to emeralds so maybe next week I can give you a better idea of weather it is worth it or not.I have been there a few times. On both sides! The day shift on the bikini side are younger and friendlier people. The dancers on the evening shift (nude side) are more career pro's. I have had the best lapdance ever from a girl named "Noel". She is sensual and exotic. Gives you bedroom eyes and purrs in your ear as she grinds away at your lap. The secret to the lapdances is who is the bouncer / bartender. Some are strict and some don't care what the dancers do!

Overall: I have a good time everytime I go there, but I like all types of women and enjoy the teasing of a lapdance. BTW if you leave unsatisfied, try Relaxation Station on the backside of the same building (.3house and they don't bother with the massage)

NiteRyder2
11-07-11, 14:04
Stopped by yesterday about 4 o clock. Down here for the winter and wanted to whatch some football games and check out this place. Hey! The good: free pizza. 2 for 1 beer till 7. The ladys where rough book. They had 3 that where ok. Not what I'm use to seeing in a club. Maybe ghetto club. Did get a lap dance 2 for 1 w / 22 yr old abit on heavy side but really cute. I was sitting at the bar with a drink when I left. Came back to find my seat and drink where both gone. Mentioned to bar tender and she seamed not to care at all. As I was leaving mentioned to the ugly girl on the way out. And asked to talk to mgr. Said he was buzy and wouldn't care any way! Just thought I would share this for fellow mongers. Just beware.

But be safe

Tucker40
11-10-11, 09:50
Stopped by yesterday about 4 o clock. Down here for the winter and wanted to whatch some football games and check out this place. Hey! The good: free pizza. 2 for 1 beer till 7. The ladys where rough book. They had 3 that where ok. Not what I'm use to seeing in a club. Maybe ghetto club. Did get a lap dance 2 for 1 w / 22 yr old abit on heavy side but really cute. I was sitting at the bar with a drink when I left. Came back to find my seat and drink where both gone. Mentioned to bar tender and she seamed not to care at all. As I was leaving mentioned to the ugly girl on the way out. And asked to talk to mgr. Said he was buzy and wouldn't care any way! Just thought I would share this for fellow mongers. Just beware.

But be safeDisappearing drinks in Sarasota isn't restricted to strip clubs. A few years back, friends of mine had just bought a fresh round at Cha Cha Cocoanuts (there were four in the party) and had gotten up to dance. When they returned, waitress had blissfully cleared the drinks.

Xist269
11-22-11, 14:37
I found myself in Sarasota with some time to kill Monday and decided to see some skin while killing it! I am glad I did. I was joined by Lexi (I think she also works at OZ in StPete?) She was very nice and friendly. We had a 30min VIP and it was 2 way roaming except pussy. ($.5 and I know I paid too much but I wanted too) She paid plenty of attention to the goal of the dances and we had a great time. We started talking and it went way over the 30min. But I had to leave for an appointment so. Very sensitive nipples too.

After my appointment I went back and was surprised that they acted like I was a stranger, had to pay to park, pay to get in. Still had fun but was bummed at that. Had a very hot looking young (21) named Ashley give me a dance but never actually touched my crotch so It wasn't good (and yes I was in VIP not the open area)

Xist269

NiteRyder2
11-24-11, 12:38
I have been stopping there since I'm here for the winter. Just watch the tall thin bartender. Had 2 bad expriences over money. First one 2 weeks ago. Was paying cash for drinks and switched over to debt card they run it fir 1oo. No problem there but when I cashed out 25. 00 worth of drinks was added to tab. Raised hell and she took them off. Then this week. I was buying a drink for one of the sexy ladies and gave her a 50. 00 bill. She gave me a five and 8 one, s back. When I said hey sweetheath it was a 50 bill the look I got was all I needed. Later I found out she was released from prior job for the same thing. She has long drk brown hair drives a dodge ram a-cab. BEWARE

NiteRyder2
01-10-13, 11:35
Back for the winter so decided to give this place anyother try. Since last year it wasn't so good for me. Stopped in about 5 pm. Found out they have a new bartenders and mgrs. 4 of the same girls are still there. Had a little spinner come up to me and ask for a back room lap dance. Her name was faith. We did a 2 for 1 and she let me explore her fully. She enjoyed pleasing me. I did ask for take out and she had things to do afterwards. Overall the ladies where good looking. Had a good time.

Gatorwrath
02-21-13, 13:11
Posted a report on the Bradenton thread acidentally about the changes at Cheetahs, everyone should read.

lookin4tang
07-18-13, 23:42
I have been out of the game a while now. Impulsively stopped at Cheetah around 8pm. $3 to park. $10 at the door. Supposed 2 drink min. They tried to sell me on $25 for VIP. I opted for the $10 regular action. I didn't have time to stay. Sat at the bar. Tall kind of Biance look a like black girl with blond hair sits by me. Name is "Ilani" (sp?) She is visiting from North Carolina for 3 weeks. It was only her 3rd night at Cheetah. She is 20. Played Varsity Basketball in high school. Boys, she is 5 ft 8 and in shape! One of the best asses I have seen in my entire life in real life or on the internet no joke. I actually had an intelligent conversation with her. I watched her dance on stage. She has great skills on the pole. Took her for a full contact dance in the VIP. 3 for $99. Surprisingly worth it. Full contact, lots of roaming. I almost made a big mess of myself. That ass rubbing against me was too much to take. She plays by the rules of the club but she likes to play! Check her out before she goes back to NC! Said she works like 4pm to close. Every day but Tues and Sunday. A rare find. I got lucky for a random stop.

Karl2001
08-21-13, 17:11
So I haven't been to Cheetah in a while and I heard they were no longer fully nude. What is the story on this any info would be awesome.

Thanks

Gatorwrath
08-27-13, 16:34
So I haven't been to Cheetah in a while and I heard they were no longer fully nude. What is the story on this any info would be awesome.

ThanksBasically if you pay the upcharge to the VIP side, it is the same as always. The "cheaper" sider (meaning the side you sit on after paying parking, cover, beer, etc etc without the VIP upcharge) they no longer go nude. I have heard differently at times, guess it is depending on the crowd at the time, though.

Paul Hamnet
03-05-14, 18:46
Next to West Palm Beach, this area has had so many strip clubs go under (Scoreboard, Club Mary) just to name a few. I would stay away from all strip clubs her especially those in the Bradenton / Palmetto area. A car theft ring has been targeting West Palm Beach stripclub parking lots in broad daylight & the same can happen here.

Wether or not you think a club is upscale (Chetta in north Sarasota) makes it even more tempting for thieving opportunists.

Stay safe & head to Tampa Bay if you want to have any remote fun at an affordable price at a strip club.

Tucker40
03-07-14, 08:46
Next to West Palm Beach, this area has had so many strip clubs go under (Scoreboard, Club Mary) just to name a few. I would stay away from all strip clubs her especially those in the Bradenton / Palmetto area. A car theft ring has been targeting West Palm Beach stripclub parking lots in broad daylight & the same can happen here.

Wether or not you think a club is upscale (Chetta in north Sarasota) makes it even more tempting for thieving opportunists.

Stay safe & head to Tampa Bay if you want to have any remote fun at an affordable price at a strip club.But Mary sold to the people who own the Cheetah, so that didn't "go under" it switched management. Granted the Scoreboard did go under but several of those dancers migrated to the club currently known as DaVinci's. For a long time there were two or three clubs in the area (long ago a place in Gulf Gate called Blackfriars, the Peek-A-Boo and the club formerly known as Club Mary's) then the club just south of the US 41-US19 split came in (the name escapes me) and DaVinci's. I'd say that the proximity to Tampa-St. Pete has more to do with clubs in this area failing.

Paul Hamnet
03-11-14, 20:29
This place confuses me. There is the Emerald City nude club to the left & to the right there is bikini's sports bar. Place was dead tonight when I went. If you want a lap dance the gal takes you from emerald city outside to bikini's to do a average lapdance for $10. Nude dances are just air dances in Emerald City. Imagine how bad this gets in cold weather to do this. Am I weird for pointing this out?

This club is in the Murdock, north port Charlotte area so that's why I'm posting in the closest thread.

ILoveTechh
03-12-14, 02:46
This place confuses me. There is the Emerald City nude club to the left & to the right there is bikini's sports bar. Place was dead tonight when I went. If you want a lap dance the gal takes you from emerald city outside to bikini's to do a average lapdance for $10. Nude dances are just air dances in Emerald City. Imagine how bad this gets in cold weather to do this. Am I weird for pointing this out?

This club is in the Murdock, north port Charlotte area so that's why I'm posting in the closest thread.I never had any luck there.

Hot young chicks but they don't do an actual lap dance, like you said.

Now, what they do in front of you is kind of nice. I had a dance from a chick there just going to town on herself, was still kind of sexy to watch. Not exactly what I as hoping for, though. Haven't been back.

Possibly could have been just that chick, I only had one dance. I left because half of the girls looked like they were doped up.

I went to Cheetah about a week ago and had a 2 for one in the back for 40 I believe. They wear pasties, which sucks. But you get a mutual touch session in a private room. Could possibly work out.

ILoveTechh
06-01-14, 18:38
Was there this afternoon and was kind of surprised at the girls they had. Not a single busted looking dancer. Didn't have time to partake in any VIP dances but the one I had with Jodi was great. Young girl with bolt on's but was thin and smooth not a hard drug addict body.

Gatorwrath
06-03-14, 09:48
So decided to check out the Peek-A-Boo after an absence of about 6 months. Felt like I was time warped back 20 years. Same girls there 20 years ago are there now. Yes, it felt odd, a lot of overweight and unattractive late 30-40's there. A couple of younger women, but they seemed interested more into the younger drug peddling customers. Used to be a great place and the owner used to keep trash customers like the peddlers out. Guess they fell on hard times and desperate to do what they have to do to survive without taking the next step like Davincis.

MufDvr
06-26-14, 16:19
Anyone know what happened to Lexi at Cheetah? No one there will say, she was hot and a good time!!

ILoveTechh
06-27-14, 12:24
Anyone know what happened to Lexi at Cheetah? No one there will say, she was hot and a good time!!What did she look like?

MufDvr
06-27-14, 13:24
What did she look like?Tall thin blonde, mid 30 age, no tats and very good looking.

MufDvr
10-01-14, 13:03
Was in there Monday night and was wondering if anyone has had any luck with OTC there! One girl was being suggestive but I couldn't get her to say how much. Made an offer of $$ and she said she would get back to me but didn't!

TPilottoLip
10-02-14, 10:24
Anyone know what happened to Lexi at Cheetah? No one there will say, she was hot and a good time!!There is another Lexi at the cheetah now. Younger brunette with tats. Friendly, but doesn't seem like the type that wants to do anything but dance.

Olympian85
12-05-16, 22:52
First time there. Had a decent time. Not bad. Didn't go expecting drop dead gorgeous and wasnt dissapointed. Got lap dance for 30 two songs. Lap dance was 8/10 and gave good needed H / e relief.

Floridafun75
12-06-16, 01:01
First time there. Had a decent time. Not bad. Didn't go expecting drop dead gorgeous and wasnt dissapointed. Got lap dance for 30 two songs. Lap dance was 8/10 and gave good needed H / e relief.You received a HJ at the club?

YoungStud99
12-06-16, 08:18
First time there. Had a decent time. Not bad. Didn't go expecting drop dead gorgeous and wasnt dissapointed. Got lap dance for 30 two songs. Lap dance was 8/10 and gave good needed H / e relief.Nice!

Give us more info! Was the club full nude? I thought sarasota had to cover up.

How busy was the place and did you go alone or with friends?

Olympian85
12-06-16, 18:23
You received a HJ at the club?I went alone. I was there at about 5 in the evening. It were 5 girls dancing with 4 of the 5 about a 7-9/10.

Sorry no headache relief. JUst relief from a VERY VERY good lap dance.

I went alone.

Paul Hamnet
12-16-16, 23:46
Since I live right on the charlotte / Sarasota county border, I thought I would check out bikinis next door to emerald city for dayshift. Except for Sunday, dayshift consists of usually 2-4 dancers. Lap dances are only $10 bucks but the gals can't go topless or nude. 1 petite brunette was drunk crying about how little money she was making. Girls here are scared of LEO yet that's not stopping the Asian AMP invasion. Drinks were reasonable. Pool tables. If the girls were more outgoing they could clean up. Not bad for the money. Note that when emerald opens at 7, there are no girls working at bikinis.

Burner99
12-28-16, 20:45
Since I live right on the charlotte / Sarasota county border, I thought I would check out bikinis next door to emerald city for dayshift. Except for Sunday, dayshift consists of usually 2-4 dancers. Lap dances are only $10 bucks but the gals can't go topless or nude. 1 petite brunette was drunk crying about how little money she was making. Girls here are scared of LEO yet that's not stopping the Asian AMP invasion. Drinks were reasonable. Pool tables. If the girls were more outgoing they could clean up. Not bad for the money. Note that when emerald opens at 7, there are no girls working at bikinis.There is not much as far as strip clubs in this area. In fact bikinis and emerald city is the only real clubs for forty miles. It is good to go for an hour to hang out. I never experienced any extras. Maybe if you are a regular and build a repor with a girl things may happen. This area is very dry. It is what it is and you have to make the best of it.

Syck Pyrate
03-07-17, 13:40
I had been driving from Tampa to Ft. Myers last fall, and stopped in Cheetahs' for the first time. I had a lot of fun, but there were two dancers that stand out: Andy and May. Andy was a corn-fed blonde Indiana MILF with a lot of regulars. May was a knockout Philipina. Each gave me their phone number, so I could call ahead the next time I was in town to see if they were working, but I didn't keep them. However, there was no doubt that I would be stopping by the next time I passed through. It turned out the next time was in January, same general time and also a Thursday. Neither one was there, and those who were there couldn't replace either one. Does anyone know if either Andy or May is still around, at Cheetah's or anywhere?

Burner99
03-12-17, 13:30
I had been driving from Tampa to Ft. Myers last fall, and stopped in Cheetahs' for the first time. I had a lot of fun, but there were two dancers that stand out: Andy and May. Andy was a corn-fed blonde Indiana MILF with a lot of regulars. May was a knockout Philipina. Each gave me their phone number, so I could call ahead the next time I was in town to see if they were working, but I didn't keep them. However, there was no doubt that I would be stopping by the next time I passed through. It turned out the next time was in January, same general time and also a Thursday. Neither one was there, and those who were there couldn't replace either one. Does anyone know if either Andy or May is still around, at Cheetah's or anywhere?This place has gone way downhill. 15 years ago it was the shit. It has the hottest chics in the area and was full nude full bar. Now it's just a waste of time and money. Go to Tampa. There are still a few good clubs.

Jones Loop
04-24-17, 17:15
This place has gone way downhill. 15 years ago it was the shit. It has the hottest chics in the area and was full nude full bar. Now it's just a waste of time and money. Go to Tampa. There are still a few good clubs.I can report on why Cheetah's was so great, and is now so different. When the county toughened up the laws against public nudity in clubs 20 years ago or so, Cheetah's owner sued and they settled with a grandfather clause that expired a couple of years ago. So for all that time, Cheetah's was the only club from north of Tampa all the way down the coast to past Naples that had liquor, nude dancers, VIP and private-dance rooms, and no 3-foot rule on touching. So obviously, dancers could make a lot of money at a place like that and they had their pick of talent from all the girls all the way up and down the west coast.

Well, the grandfather clause expired, and now it's pasties and g-strings. They can still touch you, and the bar is still full liquor, so personally I still have a lot of fun there, especially if you go with an open-minded date, because most dancers feel more comfortable with couples. If you go I highly recommend paying the extra $20 to be able to go over on to the VIP side. The dancers are more attentive over there and the fee includes a BOGO drink card, so it's really not that much of an investment. . If you want a private dance you can have a private room (the curtains are now gauzy instead of solid, but if you develop a relationship with the bouncers they'll put you in one in the corner where no one can see what's going on in there.) The establishment does NOT condone anything illegal, but let's put it this way. Don't be a dick, and be generous with the girls, and the girls know how to arrange the logistics to give you a little extra sumthin sumthin on occasion. You may even score some after-hours digits. It's not cheap, but it's a safe place and I always see at least a couple of dancers that raise my flag, so I go occasionally and have a good time. If you strictly want lap dances they run 2 songs for 1 price ($20) specials, or specials with BOGO drink cards. If you want to go back into a private room the fees escalate from there. Yes, it's expensive for an activity that does not guarantee dipping your wick. But you are always guaranteed titties in your face, an ass grinding your crotch, and nice smelling hair. .

BleedTheFreak
04-24-17, 21:37
I can report on why Cheetah's was so great, and is now so different. When the county toughened up the laws against public nudity in clubs 20 years ago or so, Cheetah's owner sued and they settled with a grandfather clause that expired a couple of years ago. So for all that time, Cheetah's was the only club from north of Tampa all the way down the coast to past Naples that had liquor, nude dancers, VIP and private-dance rooms, and no 3-foot rule on touching. So obviously, dancers could make a lot of money at a place like that and they had their pick of talent from all the girls all the way up and down the west coast.

Well, the grandfather clause expired, and now it's pasties and g-strings. They can still touch you, and the bar is still full liquor, so personally I still have a lot of fun there, especially if you go with an open-minded date, because most dancers feel more comfortable with couples. If you go I highly recommend paying the extra $20 to be able to go over on to the VIP side. The dancers are more attentive over there and the fee includes a BOGO drink card, so it's really not that much of an investment. . If you want a private dance you can have a private room (the curtains are now gauzy instead of solid, but if you develop a relationship with the bouncers they'll put you in one in the corner where no one can see what's going on in there.) The establishment does NOT condone anything illegal, but let's put it this way. Don't be a dick, and be generous with the girls, and the girls know how to arrange the logistics to give you a little extra sumthin sumthin on occasion. You may even score some after-hours digits. It's not cheap, but it's a safe place and I always see at least a couple of dancers that raise my flag, so I go occasionally and have a good time. If you strictly want lap dances they run 2 songs for 1 price ($20) specials, or specials with BOGO drink cards. If you want to go back into a private room the fees escalate from there. Yes, it's expensive for an activity that does not guarantee dipping your wick. But you are always guaranteed titties in your face, an ass grinding your crotch, and nice smelling hair. .Non naked strip club. What is the point? I am a man that like to drink and see full naked badgers. Hunt elsewhere.

Incaller
04-25-17, 10:10
Somebody is drinking the kool-aid. Cheetah's was never great. Lynn's Elite was the only non-asian adult institution in Sarasota county that was ever great.

Jones Loop
04-25-17, 11:40
Somebody is drinking the kool-aid. Cheetah's was never great. Lynn's Elite was the only non-asian adult institution in Sarasota county that was ever great.My report was limited to Cheetah's as a traditional strip club. As it stands, I still think it's worth visiting if you value atmosphere and full-touch private lapdances above seeing the kitty in full lighting. The place is clean, the staff treats you like a guest unlike some other places where you walk into to be greeted with a cold stare, and the dancers are still better quality than anywhere else south of Tampa, IMO. And as I suggested, things can happen in the VIP rooms that don't happen on stage or during a table-side lapdance. Great place for couples or groups, too, if your social scene is into that. As for Cheetah's in the past, I stand by my report. Doesn't do any of us any good now, but that club was known far and wide as the place to go to see the best nude dancers on Florida's west coast. JMO.

CaptainDL
11-27-19, 10:27
Cheetahs. Wednesday - Arrived 8 pm.

Cheetahs charges $3 for parking whether it's valet or self park, they charge also a $10 cover charge, this introduction to the club will be a theme. Cheetahs is the niche Strip Club designed to maximize removal of your money into their coffers, everything about the club is designed for that, including their "Cheetah Bux" which they will charge $$$ off of your credit card into cheetah bucks then use them seemless to purchase a drink giving you the remainder in cash, the fee? 15%.

Feel like using the ATM instead? The atm fee at Cheetahs is 10%.

The fees for dances are $30 for 1, $80 for 3, private rooms are $400/ hr however, it is clearly no fully nude, panties stay on and the only extras you might get is a hand job and that is not garunteed.

Me and two monger friends tried to finesse multiple girls into a 15 minute handy, which works at most other clubs, they adamantly stated "No, they would fire me" or "we would lose our liquor license, can't have that".

Also a note, HD Audio enabled cameras are in all of the private dance areas, including VIP.

For the girls part of the evaluation, they are definitely beautiful, their dance skills both on stage and in private are on par but not exceptional. If you are wanting a traditional strip club experience, Cheetahs works, if you are wanting a Monger experience, it comes up very short and will fleece you of hundreds without thinking.

Maninpc
05-08-20, 15:51
Wondering if all them cock teasers are working the streets or are they doing CAM porn now? LOL.

SumDumbFuk
07-21-20, 10:52
Wondering if all them cock teasers are working the streets or are they doing CAM porn now? LOL.Ones I know doing cam stuff. Sucks. I'd pay good money to have a roll in the hay with them. Ya know, donation for their schooling funds.

Nflfan
07-21-20, 18:21
Wondering if all them cock teasers are working the streets or are they doing CAM porn now? LOL.They're not eligible for unemployment benefits.

Chris Srq
12-26-20, 12:29
Has anyone been to Cheetah or Peek-A-Boo? Last I saw, DaVincis was still closed.

How do that deal with social distancing and handling cash?

Masks?

I do miss them. Haven't been since January.

DoubleDown22
12-26-20, 20:12
Has anyone been to Cheetah or Peek-A-Boo? Last I saw, DaVincis was still closed.

How do that deal with social distancing and handling cash?

Masks?

I do miss them. Haven't been since January.Went to Cheetahs. They check your temp at the door. I guess DaVincis is closed for Good?

Nflfan
12-26-20, 21:46
Cheetahs. Wednesday - Arrived 8 pm.

Cheetahs charges $3 for parking whether it's valet or self park, they charge also a $10 cover charge, this introduction to the club will be a theme. Cheetahs is the niche Strip Club designed to maximize removal of your money into their coffers, everything about the club is designed for that, including their "Cheetah Bux" which they will charge $$$ off of your credit card into cheetah bucks then use them seemless to purchase a drink giving you the remainder in cash, the fee? 15%.

Feel like using the ATM instead? The atm fee at Cheetahs is 10%.

The fees for dances are $30 for 1, $80 for 3, private rooms are $400/ hr however, it is clearly no fully nude, panties stay on and the only extras you might get is a hand job and that is not garunteed.

Me and two monger friends tried to finesse multiple girls into a 15 minute handy, which works at most other clubs, they adamantly stated "No, they would fire me" or "we would lose our liquor license, can't have that".

Also a note, HD Audio enabled cameras are in all of the private dance areas, including VIP.

For the girls part of the evaluation, they are definitely beautiful, their dance skills both on stage and in private are on par but not exceptional. If you are wanting a traditional strip club experience, Cheetahs works, if you are wanting a Monger experience, it comes up very short and will fleece you of hundreds without thinking.But it could of been written today. There is no quality Strip Club industry in Sarasota Bradenton. Codes and zoning have effectively castrated it. What's next to fade away?

LocalMotion
08-14-21, 16:18
How's cheetahs these days? Any fun to be had behind the curtain? I know the reports from last year seem a little limited but wondering if things loosened up now.

TheRogue099
11-09-21, 13:48
I realize this "Strip Report" thread is kinda dead.

Anyway, a female friend and I are heading there Wednesday evening to meet up with another couple. - Should be fun.

I have read they charge for parking, door fee, etc. Can someone familiar with the club let me know what the approximate costs are to get in?

Thanks!

BradentonBob
11-09-21, 19:39
I realize this "Strip Report" thread is kinda dead.

Anyway, a female friend and I are heading there Wednesday evening to meet up with another couple. - Should be fun.

I have read they charge for parking, door fee, etc. Can someone familiar with the club let me know what the approximate costs are to get in?

Thanks!Call them?

BigDSrq
11-10-21, 00:27
Call them?3 dollar parking 10 at door.

TheRogue099
11-12-21, 09:40
Thanks for those that replied to my question.

Lady friend and I arrived 6:30 pm (Thursday) - 2. 00 Cover. No parking Fee (yes, when we left around 8 - cones were in vacant parking spaces and there was a "valet" person out there. Did not ask but as others have stated there is probably a parking fee, just not at the time we arrived).

Inside. Clean place. Was impressed with the set up. About 12 dancers there - 4/5 gents at the bar. Took about 5-7 minutes before waitress showed up and asked if we wanted drinks. - Since it was too early for me to start drinking we ordered a bottled water. Well, at 6. 00 a bottle. I sipped it the whole time. LOL Sorry, but 6. 00 for a bottled water IMO is a bit too much. I should have asked what a beer costs, but didn't. Was afraid of sticker shock. Maybe it was cheaper, who knows.

Anyway, we are sitting their awaiting the arrival of another couple and a dancer "Rose" came and sat down with us. Nice, tall, good looking girl. We talked for a bit and since she was a "type" that I like, I did a 2 for 1 - 30.00 - mind you this was my FIRST EVER Dance I got in a Strip Club. Went to VIP Private room or "booth" - didn't know what to expect, but she danced. Of course, the dance got me erect so when I went back to my lady friend she was laughing. LOL.

Our friends arrived, we stayed for about 30 minutes more, then left.

CONS: other than the price of a bottles water, I am not sure how the Ladies who work there make any money. Really not that busy when we left at 8 ish pm. However, the dancers that did talk with us mentioned that this is a "strict" club. No shenanigans. Oh well, it is what it is. Just don't know how they would make a decent living.

In all nice club, nice ladies but I have a strong feeling if you want more than a dance you can forget it.

Nflfan
11-12-21, 10:06
Thanks for those that replied to my question.

Lady friend and I arrived 6:30 pm (Thursday) - 2. 00 Cover. No parking Fee (yes, when we left around 8 - cones were in vacant parking spaces and there was a "valet" person out there. Did not ask but as others have stated there is probably a parking fee, just not at the time we arrived).

Inside. Clean place. Was impressed with the set up. About 12 dancers there - 4/5 gents at the bar. Took about 5-7 minutes before waitress showed up and asked if we wanted drinks. - Since it was too early for me to start drinking we ordered a bottled water. Well, at 6. 00 a bottle. I sipped it the whole time. LOL Sorry, but 6. 00 for a bottled water IMO is a bit too much. I should have asked what a beer costs, but didn't. Was afraid of sticker shock. Maybe it was cheaper, who knows.

Anyway, we are sitting their awaiting the arrival of another couple and a dancer "Rose" came and sat down with us. Nice, tall, good looking girl. We talked for a bit and since she was a "type" that I like, I did a 2 for 1 - 30.00 - mind you this was my FIRST EVER Dance I got in a Strip Club. Went to VIP Private room or "booth" - didn't know what to expect, but she danced. Of course, the dance got me erect so when I went back to my lady friend she was laughing. LOL.

Our friends arrived, we stayed for about 30 minutes more, then left.

CONS: other than the price of a bottles water, I am not sure how the Ladies who work there make any money. Really not that busy when we left at 8 ish pm. However, the dancers that did talk with us mentioned that this is a "strict" club. No shenanigans. Oh well, it is what it is. Just don't know how they would make a decent living.

In all nice club, nice ladies but I have a strong feeling if you want more than a dance you can forget it.Sarasota and Manatee are strip club deserts. That 30 for Rose might be her haul for the shift.

TheRogue099
11-12-21, 11:14
Sarasota and Manatee are strip club deserts. That 30 for Rose might be her haul for the shift.I will agree with you about that. However, she stopped at the VIP desk and probably handed the Lady a "house fee. " So, under 30 would be more in line with that. She was near the end of her shift (8 pm I think) and not many individuals to meet with. I had seen her before our dance talking to a guy at the bar for quite a long time. Doubt he coughed anything up to her though.

ColdOne69
09-23-22, 19:21
I'm in town for a couple of days. Are the clubs here just bad? There hasn't been any reports in a long time. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on where to go for a little fun. Thanks!

ManateeFresh
09-23-22, 22:40
I'm in town for a couple of days. Are the clubs here just bad? There hasn't been any reports in a long time. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on where to go for a little fun. Thanks!Your best bet would be a car ride to St. Pete / Clearwater or Tampa. Check the forums for those cities for some great detailed reviews.

Burner99
09-25-22, 21:11
I'm in town for a couple of days. Are the clubs here just bad? There hasn't been any reports in a long time. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on where to go for a little fun. Thanks!Sarasota Bradenton has two clubs. They both suck. Had more options 10 years ago. Go to st Pete Clearwater area. Tamp is hit or miss.

BigDSrq
09-26-22, 06:28
Sarasota Bradenton has two clubs. They both suck. Had more options 10 years ago. Go to st Pete Clearwater area. Tamp is hit or miss.I don't agree with that I've had a lot of fun in back at cheetah recently.

Sparty On 1234
09-26-22, 10:31
I don't agree with that I've had a lot of fun in back at cheetah recently.I agree with BigD on this review. Cheetahs can be a lot of fun. Girls are reasonably hot and allow a lot of roaming in the private rooms. They will work you for cash, so you have to set firm limits but like most places they are eager to please and earn some cash. Digits are available from some of them to see outside of the place. I'll go back.

BigDSrq
09-26-22, 16:08
I agree with BigD on this review. Cheetahs can be a lot of fun. Girls are reasonably hot and allow a lot of roaming in the private rooms. They will work you for cash, so you have to set firm limits but like most places they are eager to please and earn some cash. Digits are available from some of them to see outside of the place. I'll go back.Yes very easy to get extras honestly. And super easy to see them outside the club as well no got a hot Brazilian I see often outside the club.

Burner99
09-30-22, 14:06
Yes very easy to get extras honestly. And super easy to see them outside the club as well no got a hot Brazilian I see often outside the club.I guess my info on the local clubs was dated. It's been a while since I tried a local club. Thankyou for the new information. I may try cheetahs again to see for myself.

Electronman
10-01-22, 11:04
Yes very easy to get extras honestly. And super easy to see them outside the club as well no got a hot Brazilian I see often outside the club.Extras ITC? Or exclusively take out?

Some people have very different definitions of "extras." What do you mean by extras? HJ, BJ, FS? Could you clarify please without mentioning names.

I gave up on Cheetahs several years ago but, depending on the update on Cheetahs, I might have to make another visit when I'm in Sarasota.

BigDSrq
10-02-22, 05:44
Extras ITC? Or exclusively take out?

Some people have very different definitions of "extras." What do you mean by extras? HJ, BJ, FS? Could you clarify please without mentioning names.

I gave up on Cheetahs several years ago but, depending on the update on Cheetahs, I might have to make another visit when I'm in Sarasota.I've gotten everything from a HJ where the girl let me finish in the mouth to a girl riding me bb and finishing inside her. I’ve done both of these in the club as well as take out

Sparty On 1234
10-03-22, 13:41
I've gotten everything from a HJ where the girl let me finish in the mouth to a girl riding me bb and finishing inside her. Ive done both of these in the club as well as take outAny details on which Cheetah girls give a HJ, BJ or FS? Have never gotten anywhere near any of these in the club? What was the cost? Am quite interested.

BigDSrq
10-03-22, 16:47
Any details on which Cheetah girls give a HJ, BJ or FS? Have never gotten anywhere near any of these in the club? What was the cost? Am quite interested.Honestly I don't remember the names most the time and it's been like 2 months since I've been in. HJ was room plus 50. Bi was room plus 100. Fast was room plus 200. All different girls each time. I got digits of a brizillan girl who blew me for no extra fee. She's in Brazil right now and won't be back till new years.

Electronman
02-08-23, 05:40
Honestly I don't remember the names most the time and it's been like 2 months since I've been in. HJ was room plus 50. Bi was room plus 100. Fast was room plus 200. All different girls each time. I got digits of a brizillan girl who blew me for no extra fee. She's in Brazil right now and won't be back till new years.This is a report from several months ago. Has anyone else experienced similar mileage at Cheetahs more recently?

I ask because I stopped at Cheetahs on a recent afternoon and the talent was a bit disappointing and the mileage in the private dance area was pretty limited.

Sparty On 1234
02-08-23, 11:14
This is a report from several months ago. Has anyone else experienced similar mileage at Cheetahs more recently?

I ask because I stopped at Cheetahs on a recent afternoon and the talent was a bit disappointing and the mileage in the private dance area was pretty limited.Was there last week. Talent was actually pretty good. Several dances with several providers. Nice AA babe with large tits did offer some extra services after a few dances but wanted $800 for BJ. I told her she was nuts. Tried to get me off with a HJ through my baggy shorts but I passed. Although I did have a really firm erection! She allowed lots of roaming, FIV and clit and the like. So, extras are available, but my negotiating skills failed. I offered her $$ for a BBBJCIM but she was not having it. Certainly not worth anymore. Did have a nice time. Girls were nice, vodka was good. Will return.

Electronman
02-08-23, 22:04
Was there last week. Talent was actually pretty good. Several dances with several providers. Nice AA babe with large tits did offer some extra services after a few dances but wanted $800 for BJ. I told her she was nuts. Tried to get me off with a HJ through my baggy shorts but I passed. Although I did have a really firm erection! She allowed lots of roaming, FIV and clit and the like. So, extras are available, but my negotiating skills failed. I offered her $$ for a BBBJCIM but she was not having it. Certainly not worth anymore. Did have a nice time. Girls were nice, vodka was good. Will return.Thanks for the promising report. Evening or afternoon visit? My visit was in the afternoon. One dancer, Lauren, told me that cameras in the private dance area were monitored thus limiting the fun that she implied would be otherwise available. Not sure that I trusted her report. A different dancer claimed there were no cameras, at least in the private dance booth that we used.

BigDSrq
02-09-23, 15:41
Thanks for the promising report. Evening or afternoon visit? My visit was in the afternoon. One dancer, Lauren, told me that cameras in the private dance area were monitored thus limiting the fun that she implied would be otherwise available. Not sure that I trusted her report. A different dancer claimed there were no cameras, at least in the private dance booth that we used.They have new private room in the back now. The Brazilian came back I took her to the back rooms and had my way with her. 450 for the hot was the room fee. She didn't ask for anything extra.

YellowJacket
02-14-23, 10:46
They have new private room in the back now. The Brazilian came back I took her to the back rooms and had my way with her. 450 for the hot was the room fee. She didn't ask for anything extra.450 for FS. I'm sorry was that $450 or a typo for $45.00. Four Hundred Fifty seems steep.

BigDSrq
02-16-23, 16:06
450 for FS. I'm sorry was that $450 or a typo for $45.00. Four Hundred Fifty seems steep.Not a type but that was an hour it's what the club charges for the room. She didn't ask for any money. Msog pretty much anything went.

Sparty On 1234
04-23-23, 09:06
I stopped by Cheetahs a couple of weeks ago. Had a dance with Adreana - 30 yo Latina babe. Great tits and ass. Was able to get a CBJ to finish for $$ Was a pretty good BJ. She took off her pasties and let me suck on her luscious tits and nipples. First time I was able to get any extras at Cheetahs. I will repeat but you have to be patient to get much more than a lap dance there. Enjoy.

Chungzzz
08-23-23, 15:32
Can anyone tell me if there is smoking allowed at the clubs in Sarasota? Cheetah specifically?

RickJohn
08-23-23, 17:47
Can anyone tell me if there is smoking allowed at the clubs in Sarasota? Cheetah specifically?No smoking or vaping allowed in Cheetahs.

Chungzzz
08-24-23, 07:50
Nice. Thank you.

No smoking or vaping allowed in Cheetahs.

LikFolk
10-27-23, 22:49
Previous reports are correct the price for extras is in the $$ That's just ridiculous. When I passed my three songs were instantly over. What a waste of time and money. Left unimpressed.

BigDSrq
11-02-23, 06:06
Previous reports are correct the price for extras is in the $$ That's just ridiculous. When I passed my three songs were instantly over. What a waste of time and money. Left unimpressed.Dan dude I was there like 2 weeks ago. The tiny blonde was working lives in Tampa she said. She was a solid 10/10. Did a 30 minute VIP with her and within 5 seconds she was showing me her pussy. Have a great BJ till I cim.

RickJohn
11-02-23, 14:31
Dan dude I was there like 2 weeks ago. The tiny blonde was working lives in Tampa she said. She was a solid 10/10. Did a 30 minute VIP with her and within 5 seconds she was showing me her pussy. Have a great BJ till I cim.What was the rate? Is VIP different that the normal private dance?

BigDSrq
11-03-23, 07:23
What was the rate? Is VIP different that the normal private dance?There was no rate really. I paid for the 30 minute private dance and things just went from there. I tipped her a 50 just because but there was never a talk of extras or extra charge for it. I think they charge like 2 something for the 30 minutes. That's the clubs rates for the room which a portion goes to the girls.

Chungzzz
11-10-23, 19:11
So 2 bills plus the 50 all in? What time of day was that?

There was no rate really. I paid for the 30 minute private dance and things just went from there. I tipped her a 50 just because but there was never a talk of extras or extra charge for it. I think they charge like 2 something for the 30 minutes. That's the clubs rates for the room which a portion goes to the girls.

BigDSrq
11-10-23, 23:59
So 2 bills plus the 50 all in? What time of day was that?Yes it was a Monday evening around 10-11 pm.

Chungzzz
02-16-24, 16:57
Does anyone go to cheetah? I want to discuss different dancers and experiences. Please dm me if you want to discuss or have Intel.

Srq2018
02-18-24, 20:57
Does anyone go to cheetah? I want to discuss different dancers and experiences. Please dm me if you want to discuss or have Intel.Hey brother, I've never been to the Cheetah, but chatted up a girl on seeking that works there, Elizabeth. Super cute, spinner type and friendly! Wanted to meet at the club as a first meeting place, it's just not my scene so I've never seen her. But if you go ask for her I'm 100% sure she will be a ton of fun!

Chungzzz
02-20-24, 08:55
Hey brother, I've never been to the Cheetah, but chatted up a girl on seeking that works there, Elizabeth. Super cute, spinner type and friendly! Wanted to meet at the club as a first meeting place, it's just not my scene so I've never seen her. But if you go ask for her I'm 100% sure she will be a ton of fun!Do you have a pic? If not describe her please.

Srq2018
02-20-24, 17:32
Do you have a pic? If not describe her please.Hey brother, not being a hardass but I gave you her name? Just ask for her! She's a spinner with smoking sexy eyes.

I'll assume you are not on seeking so you won't be able to open this but here you go.

https://members.seeking.com/member/ae40fadc-d851-4ec8-9280-e78610e8b46d

LocalMotion
02-20-24, 19:51
Hey brother, I've never been to the Cheetah, but chatted up a girl on seeking that works there, Elizabeth. Super cute, spinner type and friendly! Wanted to meet at the club as a first meeting place, it's just not my scene so I've never seen her. But if you go ask for her I'm 100% sure she will be a ton of fun!Any idea on her flexibility on PPM etc?

She says this on her profile so that was a big turn off for me:

"Only a mutually beneficial arrangement will do for me. I'm looking for a 6 figure income. ".

Srq2018
02-20-24, 20:11
Any idea on her flexibility on PPM etc?

She says this on her profile so that was a big turn off for me:

"Only a mutually beneficial arrangement will do for me. I'm looking for a 6 figure income. ".That's a recent edit! And ridiculous! We chatted quite a bit and we were getting ready to set something up. When I guess she had a bad experience and said now she only does first meets at the club. She quoted club VIP rooms for me, but like I said clubs aren't in my comfort zone so I have not seen her.