PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Cpl Dug
07-20-10, 14:16
I just had a dream with Amy. Skinny wsw looks like she's on that stuff. Scooped her by Whitfield and 41. Excellent service, cbj with sound fx $.25 (wanted a tip) lol Didn't last long ymmv. Doesn't have a number, says John robbed her a few days ago.

Tom Brownl
08-07-10, 23:28
Ok. This is a weird one. Driving down a street known for some activity after dark tonight. Drove by a SW and her 2 kids. (14 and 3?) She gave me the let us hook up smile and gesture. Instincts had me turn on the next street. She walks up and asks if I want to give her a ride. I was like "what about your kids" and she said "my son will take care of things". She was in fact quite well presented. Very clean and perky. But something would not let me say get in. I guess this is reality and what the economy and such has brought it to. Was so floored I did not ask for digits. Would have given her a ride in other circumstances. She was of an 8 on the SW scale. Doubting myself now. Hope to find again when out alone.

Be safe.

Sarasota M
08-08-10, 16:15
Ok. This is a weird one. Driving down a street known for some activity after dark tonight. Drove by a SW and her 2 kids. (14 and 3?) She gave me the let us hook up smile and gesture. Instincts had me turn on the next street. She walks up and asks if I want to give her a ride. I was like "what about your kids" and she said "my son will take care of things". She was in fact quite well presented. Very clean and perky. But something would not let me say get in. I guess this is reality and what the economy and such has brought it to. Was so floored I did not ask for digits. Would have given her a ride in other circumstances. She was of an 8 on the SW scale. Doubting myself now. Hope to find again when out alone.

Be safe.Wow, that is fucked up letting her 14 yr old son see her getting into cars with strangers, and walking in an area known for that shit with your kid. If she gets busted doing shit like that she will lose those kids, which is most likely a good thing for them truthfully.

What ever you do do not ever pick her up, especially if the kids are present, as that will make for a much more serious offense. Shit, may very well be a set up.

Alin Srq
08-08-10, 20:41
Wow, that is fucked up letting her 14 yr old son see her getting into cars with strangers, and walking in an area known for that shit with your kid. If she gets busted doing shit like that she will lose those kids, which is most likely a good thing for them truthfully.

What ever you do do not ever pick her up, especially if the kids are present, as that will make for a much more serious offense. Shit, may very well be a set up.

I agree this is jacked up a sw with her kids but leo will not use under aged people in a sting. Also if a girl gets in your car its pretty much 100% that she is a sw cops like to control the situation at all times. If she gets in your car you have control. I remember watching a sting opperation maybe 20 years ago leo had a girl on the street corner she was a solid 10 and guys would pull up and make the deal she would have them pull around the block and the would do the bust. On tuesday morning i saw there were 45 arrest that night.

Stay safe, Al

Blondehound
08-09-10, 13:26
Saw quite a few sw's out and about on 41 from fruitville to university last week. The same with the 301/fruitville area. Met a young strawberry blonde in the am hours named mimi. She is thin and pretty hot as well as a very nice girl. Around 30 will get great lip service. Just instruct her. I tossed her an added tip for not rushing me and making me feel great. She is too hot to be walking. If she wasn't hooked on drugs I would sugar daddy her.
Sunday late found the wsw I have been hunting for since June. Her name is Blair, Long light blonde hair, nice slim figure. She has lost weight though since I saw her in june. She looks good still but looked better with a little more meat on her. She is a 40 and up girl, I didn't mind since she is hot, clean, and didn't rush me at all. We talked for awhile and then she went for a very enthusiastic dive and was very good at catching.
Both of my hits last week will be more than a 1 hit wonder. They both have phones but as usual they may not work for long or last.

BH

Englewood Guy
08-11-10, 13:21
Pretty sure there's a worker sitting on the bench by club41 now who has been walking up past the movie theatre for an hour back and forth watching traffic. Nice legs and thin body but meth teeth which I can't deal with.

Englewood Guy
08-11-10, 16:41
Pretty sure there's a worker sitting on the bench by club41 now who has been walking up past the movie theatre for an hour back and forth watching traffic. Nice legs and thin body but meth teeth which I can't deal with.

Saw her sitting outside Farm Store again then on a bench in the plaza across from Arc Animal Hospital by Venice Massage Therapy. As long as she doesn't open her mouth she's hot... About 23-26 thin about a 7 on the streetwalker scale. Wish Venice had more action.

Piratical
08-11-10, 17:05
Saw her sitting outside Farm Store again then on a bench in the plaza across from Arc Animal Hospital by Venice Massage Therapy. As long as she doesn't open her mouth she's hot... About 23-26 thin about a 7 on the streetwalker scale. Wish Venice had more action.

I, for one, appreciate this kind of contemporaneous intel - well done!

Tom Brownl
08-11-10, 23:07
I, for one, appreciate this kind of contemporaneous intel - well done!Intel is a good thing. I was in Venice on Tuesday with not a look. Always looking for Port Charlotte intel - it got real quiet here. I hope to blame it on the weather.

Be safe

Piratical
08-12-10, 16:19
In Sarasota 1 hour ago, across from the Mobil station was the same blonde I reported on in the general reports a few days ago. If I had not been late for a work deadline I would have scooped just to check it out. Red/orange sundress, long and lean, clean-looking and well-kept, tattoo on her left shoulder. Just slightly used in the face - would be interesting to see if she has all her teeth. I like her presentation though - best SW prospect I have seen in over a month.

Went by the Hess on 301 near Fruitville twice - nothing at all. It's been dead there of late, I think LEO has been lurking.

Rod Cherry
08-12-10, 19:10
Haven't cruised for a while now that I have a 'live in' but I did notice a bunch of the regular girls got scooped by LEO last Monday. Check out the Sarasota arrest reports from Mon/Tues - quite a few lookers in there right now. Anyone ever bond one of these girls out for the hell of it?

In Sarasota 1 hour ago, across from the Mobil station was the same blonde I reported on in the general reports a few days ago. If I had not been late for a work deadline I would have scooped just to check it out. Red/orange sundress, long and lean, clean-looking and well-kept, tattoo on her left shoulder. Just slightly used in the face - would be interesting to see if she has all her teeth. I like her presentation though - best SW prospect I have seen in over a month.

Went by the Hess on 301 near Fruitville twice - nothing at all. It's been dead there of late, I think LEO has been lurking.

Malodr
08-12-10, 19:19
Haven't cruised for a while now that I have a 'live in' but I did notice a bunch of the regular girls got scooped by LEO last Monday. Check out the Sarasota arrest reports from Mon/Tues - quite a few lookers in there right now. Anyone ever bond one of these girls out for the hell of it?

There are some nice ones.

Reaper400
08-13-10, 22:43
I happened to be driving through Sarasota on 41 tonight and turned down Gary Street (Grandparents used to live there and I wanted to check out their old place).

So I pull up to 41 and walking across the street from the Seabreeze Hotel was a damn hot girl. She came up to my truck and hinted around about getting to know her but I was very hesitant.

This girl was attractive, made up wearing a nice dress and carrying a purse. Had somewhat of a southern accent maybe. I wanted to tear that up but I passed. A little while later I saw a black thug walking down the same street while she was still hanging there.

Tom Brownl
08-14-10, 14:44
There are some nice ones.Looks like they were arrested in the area of Marina Jacks. Is this area known for SW or was it just a sting on the ladies. Based on arrest times - and cause of arrest - they might have been lured by a sting?

Be safe

Blondehound
08-15-10, 02:46
Looks like they were arrested in the area of Marina Jacks. Is this area known for SW or was it just a sting on the ladies. Based on arrest times - and cause of arrest - they might have been lured by a sting?

Be safe
Now and then girls hang around there but not very often.

Tucker40
08-15-10, 06:53
Looks like they were arrested in the area of Marina Jacks. Is this area known for SW or was it just a sting on the ladies. Based on arrest times - and cause of arrest - they might have been lured by a sting?

Be safe

I seem to remember reading, a year or so back, about one that was lured to Marina Jack by a sting, so that may be.

Ebhunter
08-15-10, 08:13
I seem to remember reading, a year or so back, about one that was lured to Marina Jack by a sting, so that may be.

I would think Marina Jacks is just a fairly close parking lot with a view of the water. Been there many times and never noticed anyone working over the years, but I don't know what was going on inside the parked cars.

Tom Brownl
08-15-10, 09:07
but I don't know what was going on inside the parked cars.That is true. Looked like a set up probably for that much traffic and such quality of ladies. Anyone have any history or intel on a few of them?

Be safe.

Atl Guy
08-15-10, 20:56
I would think Marina Jacks is just a fairly close parking lot with a view of the water. Been there many times and never noticed anyone working over the years, but I don't know what was going on inside the parked cars.

I picked up a girl by the Subway @ 18th and she had me drive to Marina Jack's. I was a little spooked but it worked out ok. You're right, you don't know what goes on in parked cars.

Tom Brownl
08-16-10, 16:00
Just posted a thought on the new postings and then it all came together. The number used on many of them come back to the same person trying to hire for the new Aromatherapy Plus place in Port Charlotte. A little homework goes a long ways. I have been informed to stay clear of the place as CC LEO is watching closely and "taking notes". Looking for the opportunity to make a statement for the complaining neighboring shops and homes behind the strip mall.

Be safe

Runnersubx
08-16-10, 22:31
First post. Here is what happened at Marina Jacks.

The po po had a female officer pick up the girls one at a time. Said it's hubby's 40th and wants to surprise him with another woman on their boat. On the way, made the deal and arrested them when they arrived. No phone calls until the end of the night to prevent them from warning each other.

Piratical
08-17-10, 09:26
First post. Here is what happened at Marina Jacks.

The po po had a female officer pick up the girls one at a time. Said it's hubby's 40th and wants to surprise him with another woman on their boat. On the way, made the deal and arrested them when they arrived. No phone calls until the end of the night to prevent them from warning each other.

Glad to see my tax dollars going to stop activity that threatens me and my kids. :rolleyes:

Tom Brownl
08-17-10, 11:26
Glad to see my tax dollars going to stop activity that threatens me and my kids. :rolleyes:Tax dollars threatening my "boys" not being taken care of!

Runnersubx
08-18-10, 22:51
I am new to this, but does anyone have any pictures of the locals?

Tom Brownl
08-19-10, 17:24
I saw on the NBC2 news site a report of a message parlor in FM's getting busted for prostitution. The cop got naked and allowed the message up to the point of HE time where she motioned and started when he called in the sting.

What are LE limits to what they can do to "trap"? What do you normally do for your LEO check when picking up a SW?

Be safe?

http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=13012871

Travelrr 433
08-20-10, 18:04
I am surprised the AMP sting wasn't a 16 moth investigation!

Flguy469
08-22-10, 08:11
I took a cruise down 41 from about University to 10th St and back. This was about 6:30am, a number of ladies out, 8 to 10. It seemed that as soon as the sun came up at 7am the po po came out. One monger was caught with a lady in the parking behind Sun Trust and another was detained the the parking area next to Quik Chek market. Didn't seem to be any type of a sting, however there was one very attractive blonde, white pants/black top on a sidestreet. She seemed out of place. Shortly thereafter everyone seemed to disappear.

Be safe!

Tom Brownl
08-27-10, 09:05
Very quiet in PC. Almost like the few that were SW'ing either got in house jobs or moved. There are now 2 new AMP's in town. Maybe they gobbled them up?

Be safe

Blondehound
08-27-10, 17:21
I found a slim blonde named Renea on 10th between 301 and 41. Didn't think she was an sw at first but she took my ride offer. Offered me a no charge bbj, I took a cbj and tipped her 30 for a super job. She had no phone right now but I will give her a ride again for sure.
Also I finally gave a ride to a young blonde I have been trying to pick up for 2 months now. She hangs at 301 7-11 area. She needed a ride to her source badly and didn't have time to spend with me, so I passed on quick car driving activity and will be visiting her when she isn't in a rush. She is around 22 and cute with short blonde hair.
Thursday am it was dead all over.

Happy Hunting

Bchlover
08-27-10, 22:04
Stopped on the N. Trail today to try out a new craft beer bar called "Growlers" which is across from the burger king. I sat outside in the patio area which is literally 2 feet from and trail and noticed what I assumed was a cute blonde WSW make multiple passes by the front of the place. My first though was LEO as she was easily an 8 on a 10 scale however after her 4th pass by and a little recon on my part there was not an LEO in site so I figured she was good to go and I was right! Made contact and long story short $40 for BBBJCIM. If your in the mood for a good beer and possibly more check this place out.

As always YMMV.

Stay safe all!

Bchlover

Blondehound
08-28-10, 23:03
Stopped on the N. Trail today to try out a new craft beer bar called "Growlers" which is across from the burger king. I sat outside in the patio area which is literally 2 feet from and trail and noticed what I assumed was a cute blonde WSW make multiple passes by the front of the place. My first though was LEO as she was easily an 8 on a 10 scale however after her 4th pass by and a little recon on my part there was not an LEO in site so I figured she was good to go and I was right! Made contact and long story short $40 for BBBJCIM. If your in the mood for a good beer and possibly more check this place out.

As always YMMV.

Stay safe all!

Bchlover
I reported on a blonde named Blair, this sounds just like her and is the correct area to find her. Did you get a name from her? Or digits? I got digits but she didn't sound like she could keep a phone.

BH

Runnersubx
08-29-10, 00:13
Beachlover: that's Blair, she strolls from the Subway to BK and back to her notel accross the street from Subway. She loves wearing her white sundress with big oversized green framed sunglasses. I thought she was a student. She is from Venice. She offers incall for an extra 10.

Blondehound: Prior to her Roxy problem, Raina (correct spelling) was a beautiful blonde. Look her up on MS, Raina Ziem.

Another blonde you may like is Amy Jerg.

As for service, Amy and Raina are the best blondes out there! The best looking is Blair! Blair has a neat, clean, pierced kitty. Everything on the table for the right price.

Figueredo
08-29-10, 13:13
Beachlover: that's Blair, she strolls from the Subway to BK and back to her notel accross the street from Subway. She loves wearing her white sundress with big oversized green framed sunglasses. I thought she was a student. She is from Venice. She offers incall for an extra 10.

Blondehound: Prior to her Roxy problem, Raina (correct spelling) was a beautiful blonde. Look her up on MS, Raina Ziem.

Another blonde you may like is Amy Jerg.

As for service, Amy and Raina are the best blondes out there! The best looking is Blair! Blair has a neat, clean, pierced kitty. Everything on the table for the right price.Blair looks okay now, but was better with some meat on her. I had the opp. To scoop her up the other day and went to her place for FS for a total of $40. One thing she did that about half the providers do and I can't stand is to talk about how big I was. I think it's a provider trick to get you to finish faster. Very few regulars women have made this comment to me, so I can't imagine workers thinking I'm anything special so save it. She had a lot of compliments for me, but they came off as fake. I will say she was very tight, however had a horrible smelling lower area, almost to the point where I had to stop bc I thought I was going to puke.

I probably won't repeat.

Piratical
08-30-10, 15:25
There is a girl sitting on the sidewalk in front of the vacuum store across from the Circle K in South Venice. She was strolling. I stopped to check her out and watched. If she is not a SW then I will turn in my monger card. Pretty face, decent body -- looks clean and friendly . . . could not partake - had to get back to work.

Heywoodja Me
08-31-10, 02:56
Tonight I thought I might be able to do some good hunting. About 1am I ran the Trail fron Btown downt Fville. I saw a couple of prospcts to head after, on the return I noticed some flashing lights. It looked like Leo was trying to recruit talent for a party. 3 cars where stopped talking to 2 potential candidates. Needless to say, quite the buzz kill. Kept heading north and went home.

Stay safe.

Englewood Guy
08-31-10, 18:53
Many girls out walking of late but when I do the loop and pull around by them and lock eyes they don't smile and approach. Perhaps the economy has just got some people walking rather than driving as I'm not finding much here in Venice of late.

QUOTE=Piratical]There is a girl sitting on the sidewalk in front of the vacuum store across from the Circle K in South Venice. She was strolling. I stopped to check her out and watched. If she is not a SW then I will turn in my monger card. Pretty face, decent body -- looks clean and friendly . . . could not partake - had to get back to work.[/QUOTE]

Runnersubx
09-01-10, 00:22
Had nice dream today around 3, it involved Jen 5'4, 115lbs, blonde hair. 9 of 10 on SW scale. You can check her out on the biggest social site under Jennifer dodg- (like the car maker). Offered 40bbj, 60 FS. Didn't last long on the 40, She is worth every penny guys! I will try for pic's next time!

Guys, the Sarasota girls blow away the Tampa ones! The only Tampa girl that can compete is "little baby" Danyelle and she is visiting her uncle!

Englewood Guy
09-01-10, 07:34
Saw a younger gal outside Circle K on Seminole smoking on the side of the building sitting down. Couldn't stop but looked like she'd be worth checking out. 7:18am

Atl Guy
09-01-10, 14:32
Had nice dream today around 3, it involved Jen 5'4, 115lbs, blonde hair. 9 of 10 on SW scale. You can check her out on the biggest social site under Jennifer dodg- (like the car maker). Offered 40bbj, 60 FS. Didn't last long on the 40, She is worth every penny guys! I will try for pic's next time!

Guys, the Sarasota girls blow away the Tampa ones! The only Tampa girl that can compete is "little baby" Danyelle and she is visiting her uncle!

Interesting. Google the name + Sarasota and you get her social site page and one from floridamugshots. She looked happy in the mugshots one which was taken the end of July.

Member #1658
09-02-10, 02:07
Wow! I gotta stop messing around in St. Pete and Tampa and head down to the trail. She's cute!

So, where on the trail does Jen stroll? (Also curious about Blair, Raina, and Amy if anyone wants to help a guy out!)

In general, if someone wouldln't mind helping me out with the "hot zones" for Sarasota, I'd really appreciate it. PM if you want. I suspect that the North Trail Stroll is primarily University down to Fruitville. Is that about right? Other than that, I'd be lost in Sarasota. No idea where a South Trail stroll would be. Not sure I'd drive all the way to Venice unless I knew about a smokin hot GFE for cheap down there. How about other, lesser known strolls? Anyone who wants the skinny on St. Pete, I think I know all the little nooks and crannies they hide in. Just ask me.

Interesting. Google the name + Sarasota and you get her social site page and one from floridamugshots. She looked happy in the mugshots one which was taken the end of July.

Member #1658
09-02-10, 02:24
MS? (Thanks, by the way... good intel on some Sarasota gals).

Piratical
09-02-10, 10:16
University down to Fruitville is the main drag, but you can also keep heading north on 41 up past the airport for a couple of miles. There are some motels and jack shacks up that way and SW's sometimes hang around the sidewalks up there. Very hit or miss though.

Heading south on 41 before you get to Fruitville is 10th St. - you can find girls on that street occasionally until you get to 301. Gillespie park is on the right just before 301 - if you do a circuit you can sometimes see girls in the park looking like they don't want to be there - they don't. LOL. When you get to 301 take a right and there is a Hess station on your left - for awhile that was a SW magnet but I think LEO has cracked down because it's not as much of a sure thing as it used to be. However, that neighborhood behind the Hess is where they all come from - sometimes they wander the sidewalks, etc., so it's worth cruising through there - again, that's close to downtown and the LEO stations so be careful.

I would not head down to Venice unless you know of a sure thing. I have seen a few on the south trail from the Bypass down to Jacaranda but not often enough to make it worth the drive.

If you have any intel on St. Pete I'd appreciate it - nothing fancy, just maybe a location or two where prospects are usually good . . .

Wow! I gotta stop messing around in St. Pete and Tampa and head down to the trail. She's cute!

So, where on the trail does Jen stroll? (Also curious about Blair, Raina, and Amy if anyone wants to help a guy out!)

In general, if someone wouldln't mind helping me out with the "hot zones" for Sarasota, I'd really appreciate it. PM if you want. I suspect that the North Trail Stroll is primarily University down to Fruitville. Is that about right? Other than that, I'd be lost in Sarasota. No idea where a South Trail stroll would be. Not sure I'd drive all the way to Venice unless I knew about a smokin hot GFE for cheap down there. How about other, lesser known strolls? Anyone who wants the skinny on St. Pete, I think I know all the little nooks and crannies they hide in. Just ask me.

Blondehound
09-02-10, 14:42
Was down in Venice for the day so I took a run through 41 and only saw one blonde wsw. She was walking thru the Blockbuster plaza. I passed by her and she was in her 40's face was a lil rough but her body was nice. I would have picked her up but she was super sweaty. It was a really hot day yesterday. She got scooped just as she got to shamrock blvd.

I wouldn't waste my gas here guys unless you are down in this area anyway. There are a couple of bars though where you can get lucky and take a lady home from. The Pour House and there is on also on 41 in Venice, the 41 Pub or something like that. Also there is one on 41 and Colonia that you can catch one in, but it will cost you some drinks at all of these and some time working them into going home with you.

Happy Hunting BH

Piratical
09-02-10, 15:20
Was down in Venice for the day so I took a run through 41 and only saw one blonde wsw. She was walking thru the Blockbuster plaza. I passed by her and she was in her 40's face was a lil rough but her body was nice. I would have picked her up but she was super sweaty. It was a really hot day yesterday. She got scooped just as she got to shamrock blvd.

I wouldn't waste my gas here guys unless you are down in this area anyway. There are a couple of bars though where you can get lucky and take a lady home from. The Pour House and there is on also on 41 in Venice, the 41 Pub or something like that. Also there is one on 41 and Colonia that you can catch one in, but it will cost you some drinks at all of these and some time working them into going home with you.

Happy Hunting BH

BH - Do you mean Club 41 down at the 776 intersection? Also, if you get a chance either post or PM what you think is a fair offer for the "bar girls". Thanks.

BTW - I just drove the south venice strip for work - there was a fantastically hot girl in jeans and a multicolored halter, brunette, standing by the telephone at the convenience store by Club 41. I had done a circuit to check her out and I drive a vehicle that could be mistaken for LEO so I think I spooked her. As I pulled in to inquire she started walking fast southward on the west side of the trail and took a left at the 7/11. I could be wrong - maybe she was just waiting for a ride, but my guess is a part-timer hottie who just needs a little bank for the weekend. Absolutely gorgeous.

Also an Asian with good legs in short shorts walking to the 7/11. couldn't tell for sure with this one either, but I think maybe not - she walked into the Bank of America after leaving 7/11 . . didn't wait for her to come out.

Fun to check them out though, stay safe!

Blondehound
09-02-10, 15:48
BH - Do you mean Club 41 down at the 776 intersection? Also, if you get a chance either post or PM what you think is a fair offer for the "bar girls". Thanks.

BTW - I just drove the south venice strip for work - there was a fantastically hot girl in jeans and a multicolored halter, brunette, standing by the telephone at the convenience store by Club 41. I had done a circuit to check her out and I drive a vehicle that could be mistaken for LEO so I think I spooked her. As I pulled in to inquire she started walking fast southward on the west side of the trail and took a left at the 7/11. I could be wrong - maybe she was just waiting for a ride, but my guess is a part-timer hottie who just needs a little bank for the weekend. Absolutely gorgeous.

Also an Asian with good legs in short shorts walking to the 7/11. couldn't tell for sure with this one either, but I think maybe not - she walked into the Bank of America after leaving 7/11 . . didn't wait for her to come out.

Fun to check them out though, stay safe!
Yep thats the place. The price of drinks will get you home with them sometimes. Standard low prices for a quick trip to the parking lot for a bj and 50 and up to go home now and then. You have to work the ladies though. Most the ladies that frequent these places are barflies and they don't work and they are divorced, kids are old enought to take care of themselves. So most these ladies are over 30 in age. You have to work for them though. Some of these ladies walk to the bars or ride bikes. So a good in is offering them a ride home once you get to know them a little.

Club 41 has LE watching it from time to time. Be careful in the area around the 7-11 north to frank theatres. LE knows about sw's in this area and they watch. Mainly because there is so many LE out and so little activity for them. I have counted 8 LE cars sitting from 776 to the Root Beer stand on some nights. It amazes me how much they waste tax payers money. Venice closes at 10pm and only a few bars are in the area now which they could cover by using 2 cars at the most.

Thats the reason that you see walkers out during the day and once its dark its rare to see any, everything is closed and the LE hassle anyone walking or riding after dark.

The bars though are good hunting grounds at night.

BH

Reaper400
09-02-10, 23:15
Interesting. Google the name + Sarasota and you get her social site page and one from floridamugshots. She looked happy in the mugshots one which was taken the end of July.The arrest card shows she was working at a concrete company as a secretary. Yet she is walking the street?

I agree she is cute. I would not hesitate with that one.

Runnersubx
09-03-10, 00:26
Two of the best one's out there! Meet Raina and Jen!

Piratical
09-03-10, 10:58
Great intel, BH, thanks.

Was driving home from Bradenton last night about 11 and had a chance to do a circuit of the strip up there. I have to say it warmed my heart to see how active it was. Cute brunette in a white top walking the side street opposite Hess on 301, but she was approaching a couple of B boys and I never like that scene so I passed.

Lots of SWs on the 41 strip from Fruitville to University - significant LEO presence too but people were still working it. I was a bit frustrated - saw two very high-quality prospects, one a thin brunette but looked like a college coed, scooped in front of my eyes before I could circle. Then another big-chested blonde - also looked like a normal cute college student - I tried to do a u-turn but traffic held me up and by the time I got around - I saw her get scooped as well. These were both in the area by the Subway and Chinese Take-out place on the south end near Fruitville. Both were lifted by guys in pickups - if either was one of you on here - nice scoop and damn you ;)

Besides those two there was a less savory collection of the usual strung-out looking and manic SWs - after watching two such delectable treats disappear before my eyes, I wasn't in the mood to settle, so home I want . . .

Bchlover
09-03-10, 20:48
I stopped by my new favorite beer bar "Growlers" on the N. Trail in anticipation I would have the same luck as I had previously but no such luck. After 2 hours 5:30-7:30 pm. Not 1 SW passed my way. I then took a few laps around known locations such as Old bradenton road, mecca, putnam. Etc NOTHING. It was probably too early as there was not a SW to be seen anyplace. Will lay low and take a trip out later. Hopefully with a good report.

Stay stafe all

Bchlover

Runnersubx
09-04-10, 00:30
Has anyone noticed the tall dirty blonde, about 35, walking with looks like a 15 YO brunette? She may be 18 or older but I wouldn't chance that! They walk around the Gillespe Park area on 10th. I saw them 3 times in the last 3 weeks. One time the older woman had her skirt jacked above her hips without panties walking don 10th.

Figueredo
09-06-10, 12:20
Has anyone noticed the tall dirty blonde, about 35, walking with looks like a 15 YO brunette? She may be 18 or older but I wouldn't chance that! They walk around the Gillespe Park area on 10th. I saw them 3 times in the last 3 weeks. One time the older woman had her skirt jacked above her hips without panties walking don 10th.I am confident I know of whom you speak. She's actually 21 and very talented. I was skeptical to pickup at first, but she approached me at Hess one day and I couldn't say no. Amazing bjcimws for 20. I've seen her around 7-8 times now and she's very talkative and can give good leads. She's actually been in the game since she was 14, so that's sad. Name is Brittany.

Member #1658
09-06-10, 17:36
I had the pleasure of Brittany last night! My first visit to Sarasota and with the intel I got from some of you (you know who you are) I scored on my first visit. I went to Sarasota looking for a blonde because Sarasota seems to have more Blondes than St. Pete or Tampa - not sure why - just the way it is.

I gave Brittany $30 for BBBJ and she upgraded me to FS for no additional charge. Score! I don't know if she liked me or was just tired of the BBBJ but it worked for me!

Picked her up by the Hess as well. There was a fat SW there that I kept passing on and she was getting pissed at me. The fat one needed to lose a whole Brittany in weight before I would have touched her!

Brittany is so tiny. Weighs about 90 pounds soaking wet. I love thin ladies! Makes my dick look bigger - ha! No tits to speak of, but that's OK with me too. Wish she didn't have zits, but I guess she can't afford the prescriptions to solve that. (Anyone want to go in on some Retin-A with me or something - I'd donate it to her if I knew I was going to be repeat customer).

Brittany made my trip to Sarasota worth the time! Next time, I'm going to get my Blonde though darn it. :)

I am confident I know of whom you speak. She's actually 21 and very talented. I was skeptical to pickup at first, but she approached me at Hess one day and I couldn't say no. Amazing bjcimws for 20. I've seen her around 7-8 times now and she's very talkative and can give good leads. She's actually been in the game since she was 14, so that's sad. Name is Brittany.

Runnersubx
09-06-10, 22:00
I had the pleasure of Brittany last night! My first visit to Sarasota and with the intel I got from some of you (you know who you are) I scored on my first visit. I went to Sarasota looking for a blonde because Sarasota seems to have more Blondes than St. Pete or Tampa. Not sure why. Just the way it is.

I gave Brittany $30 for BBBJ and she upgraded me to FS for no additional charge. Score! I don't know if she liked me or was just tired of the BBBJ but it worked for me!

Picked her up by the Hess as well. There was a fat SW there that I kept passing on and she was getting pissed at me. The fat one needed to lose a whole Brittany in weight before I would have touched her!

Brittany is so tiny. Weighs about 90 pounds soaking wet. I love thin ladies! Makes my dick look bigger. Ha! No tits to speak of, but that's OK with me too. Wish she didn't have zits, but I guess she can't afford the prescriptions to solve that. (Anyone want to go in on some Retin-A with me or something. I'd donate it to her if I knew I was going to be repeat customer).

Brittany made my trip to Sarasota worth the time! Next time, I'm going to get my Blonde though darn it.Thanks for the update, I will try out Brittany next time!

Reaper400
09-06-10, 22:12
I had the pleasure of Brittany last night! My first visit to Sarasota and with the intel I got from some of you (you know who you are) I scored on my first visit. I went to Sarasota looking for a blonde because Sarasota seems to have more Blondes than St. Pete or Tampa. Not sure why. Just the way it is.

Brittany is so tiny. Weighs about 90 pounds soaking wet. I love thin ladies! Makes my dick look bigger. Ha! No tits to speak of, but that's OK with me too. Wish she didn't have zits, but I guess she can't afford the prescriptions to solve that. (Anyone want to go in on some Retin-A with me or something. I'd donate it to her if I knew I was going to be repeat customer).

Brittany made my trip to Sarasota worth the time! Next time, I'm going to get my Blonde though darn it.Which Hess is that? I have been through Sarasota a few times in the last week for some things and have not seen anyone out at all except once.

Runnersubx
09-06-10, 22:12
Found Christina at the McDonalds on 41 across from the airport. She is about 5'6" 135lb's, dirty blonde, huge diaco's (boob job- DD all day), Nipples were about 3/4" long, she's 30 yo., nice looking.

Offered 40, agreed on 30 for BBBJ noCIM. She didn't seem to be on anything. Nice personality. The deed was the worst! She tried for about 5-8 minutes, got frustrated and quit. I learned a nice lesson, never give the money before the deed is complete.

I would recommend her only if you pay for dinner at the end!

Anyone meet her?

Skiper
09-07-10, 07:10
Found Christina at the McDonalds on 41 across from the airport. She is about 5'6" 135lb's, dirty blonde, huge diaco's (boob job- DD all day), Nipples were about 3/4" long, she's 30 yo., nice looking.

Offered 40, agreed on 30 for BBBJ noCIM. She didn't seem to be on anything. Nice personality. The deed was the worst! She tried for about 5-8 minutes, got frustrated and quit. I learned a nice lesson, never give the money before the deed is complete.

I would recommend her only if you pay for dinner at the end!

Anyone meet her?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/announcement-mongeringrules.php

Thanks for the heads up on 'one to avoid' when I come down to look for Brittany

Skip out

Member #1658
09-07-10, 14:04
If you're too lazy to work the stroll one night, there's a middle-aged SW working out of the Budget Inn across from SRQ. At least she was there as of last night. She was just hanging at the Budget Inn and just waiting for people to pull in the parking lot. She was staying in the front left corner room (Southwest corner) - I think it was room 116 but I could be wrong.

I passed on her because I'm really picky and she didn't meet my standards, but I've certainly seen a lot worse out there. I'd say she was about 5'8", 40 years old, H/W proportionate.

Bchlover
09-07-10, 21:17
Had some time between appointments today so decided to cruise the trail between 5-6 pm There were a few WSW's out in the area of Flamingo motel, however uncle Leo was out in full force on the corner of every major intersection heading southbound, plus hanging out in an undercover capacity at the subway. I decided to try another day.

Stay safe all

Figueredo
09-07-10, 22:27

Brittany made my trip to Sarasota worth the time! Next time, I'm going to get my Blonde though darn it.Hmmmm. And I thought I was special! She must really be into her work bc I've received the same upgrade. First time she made the offer then went to get on bareback. As tempted as I was for some young skin, I declined. Said she had no condom. I've not noticed any acne on her, but there have been times where her l-tab addicton has caused her to pick her face a lot.

The Gillepsie area is hot lately w/ workers and leo. One girl I know for a fact is a worker, probably a 9 on the scale came to my window before getting in and said you want sex or just a BJ? I said, oh neither and drove away. Not sure what was up with her.

Runnersubx
09-07-10, 22:58
Had some time between appointments today so decided to cruise the trail between 5-6 pm There were a few WSW's out in the area of Flamingo motel, however uncle Leo was out in full force on the corner of every major intersection heading southbound, plus hanging out in an undercover capacity at the subway. I decided to try another day.

Stay safe allBchlover, I just missed you! I made the stroll multiple times from 3-430pm. I went from the airport on 41, down to 10th, to the park and up to Hess on 301. I made about 4 trips. I counted 9 WSW, 4 were blonde, to include Blair. I skipped Blair for some fresh meat.

Met up with Sara, 22YO WSW. 8 out of 10 on SW scale. Small boobies. Good looking! I almost passed her up because I thought she was a student at the local college just passing by.

She said she moved here about 4 weeks ago from Venice and started walking 2 weeks ago to pay for her room. She can be found by the LaQuinta on 41, to the north of the little bridge. Her prices were wacked 45 BBBJ CIM and 130 FS. I informed her what the going rate was for the best out there 30/60. She thought I was crazy!

Overall I had the low priced item and it was well worth it.

Anyone else meet her?

Runnersubx
09-07-10, 23:06
Anyone had any luck on Mecca, east of 41? Dropped off one over there last week.
Today I saw 3 on that road. One was a hot new blonde being dropped off by an older guy in a Hyundai Accent, may be someone from this forum? Could not scoop because she rushed to a house.

Member #1658
09-08-10, 17:56
Hmmmm. And I thought I was special! She must really be into her work bc I've received the same upgrade.
She may just be one of the few that realizes sex is less work for her than a BJ. Supply and Demand is the only reason sex costs more on the street. Sex is less work for the girl in most cases. Brittany hopped on reverse cowgirl. Mmmmm. what a sweet ass.

I've not noticed any acne on her, but there have been times where her l-tab addicton has caused her to pick her face a lot.
That's probably what it is... She did pick at herself a little which was kinda gross. I thought she was just picking a zit in front of me, which I overlooked since she was otherwise quite cute.

The Gillepsie area is hot lately w/ workers and leo. One girl I know for a fact is a worker, probably a 9 on the scale came to my window before getting in and said you want sex or just a BJ? I said, oh neither and drove away. Not sure what was up with her.
You did the right thing. You should always follow the 22 rules lest you find yourself talking to a judge. She may have been a SW, but if she was then she needs to learn the game and not talk through the windows. I always err on the side of assuming it's a sting! No talking through the window! For me to get busted, a cop is going to have to get in my car with no prior discussion and let me drive away with them for several blocks before anything more than idle small talk comes up. Not likely to happen. One time about a year ago in St. Pete following these rules saved me from getting busted. A gal was on the side of the road minding her own business, but doing it in a way that you might think she was working. I made eye contact with her, but said nothing. She wouldn't walk over to my car with the windows up, so I drove off. The guy sitting right behind me at the stop sign (poor fella) decided to try to pick her up by chatting through the window. In my rear view mirror I saw a swarm of UC LEO pull up on him out of nowhere. She was bait and I was smart enough not to take it. Everyone should err on the side of caution, always!

Atl Guy
09-08-10, 18:36
You did the right thing. You should always follow the 22 rules lest you find yourself talking to a judge. She may have been a SW, but if she was then she needs to learn the game and not talk through the windows. I always err on the side of assuming it's a sting! No talking through the window! For me to get busted, a cop is going to have to get in my car with no prior discussion and let me drive away with them for several blocks before anything more than idle small talk comes up. Not likely to happen. One time about a year ago in St. Pete following these rules saved me from getting busted. A gal was on the side of the road minding her own business, but doing it in a way that you might think she was working. I made eye contact with her, but said nothing. She wouldn't walk over to my car with the windows up, so I drove off. The guy sitting right behind me at the stop sign (poor fella) decided to try to pick her up by chatting through the window. In my rear view mirror I saw a swarm of UC LEO pull up on him out of nowhere. She was bait and I was smart enough not to take it. Everyone should err on the side of caution, always!

That happened to me in Atlanta about 15 years ago. I was a little buzzed and a lot horny. I made the mistake and spent the night in the pokey. Paid my fine and left the next morning. Hard way to learn a lesson but I am much more cautious now.

Tom Brownl
09-09-10, 13:13
I have seen an increase in available SW's again. Talked to one yesterday who says she does not have a phone but hangs outside the mini mart when she needs money. "If you will loan her $20 she will go for a ride with you". Great line. About a 5 on the scale. Was twitching a little like she was in need.

Has anyone TOFTT yet at the 2 new massage joints? Aromatherapy Plus or Mandala Bay? Any intel would be appreciated.

Be safe

Bchlover
09-09-10, 21:53
Found myself with some time to kill this evening between 6-7, stopped by Growlers to indulge in a nice craft beer and then decided to cruise the N. Trail. After my second loop heading north spotted this ultra skinny WSW named Jeannah around mecca/41 barnacle bills area. She hoped in and after a LEO check we were on our way. 30 for BBBJCIM plus have digits for future reference. She said she lives down near Sarasota Square mall and only walks once and a while when she's short on rent money. None the less I will repeat not sure about prices for other services.

Figueredo
09-09-10, 22:27
Brittany picked up last night. Check her pics on the arrest site. She looks pretty rough with the scabs and you can tell she's pilled out. At least it wasn't for the hobby.

Runnersubx
09-09-10, 23:14
Brittney, Christina and Kelly caught on Wednesday in Sarasota.

Brittney is the one I see by the Hess. Now I see the sores you all talk about!

Christina is the one to avoid, no $ upfront. Five minutes of trying and gave up. Huge fake jug's, nice long nipples!

Never saw the Kelly girl around.

Covejohnson
09-16-10, 16:48

Stay safe allThis area was hopping at 5:30 AM. Counted at least 9. Surprised to see so many 20 somethings.

Tom Brownl
09-20-10, 08:54
Available daily for $20.00 - Rainbow Mart - 4-5 on the scale.

Be safe.

Atl Guy
09-21-10, 06:52
On the trail around the airport, I saw a few ladies walking around. One was a little large, one was a little small, and one was just right. Gypsy tried to get me to go to her room, but I've had some bad luck with that (not with her) and never feel real at ease. We drove along the water while she polished my knob. Did an ok job for .3. Not unattractive, a little chatty and nice after market tits.

Englewood Guy
09-22-10, 11:31
Went from North Port to the airport this morn on us41 with a few turns down hot spot side streets..

2 police cars on the side of Venice Massage Therapy... Not sure how long that place will last it's known now even by regular folks what goes on inside

Cute girl on Venice Ave about 20 by jobs etc

2 girls walking by Racetrack in nokomis both looked like workers

Nadda from racetrack till by southgate mall.. Numerous girls who looked like gals I'd seen before on backpage walkin in the area of Starbucks by the hospital to McDonalds.

McDonald to airport nothing... Time for my meeting hope my intell helps somebody.

Invariance
09-23-10, 22:27
The Police Report in yesterday's Herald Tribune says 11 women were arrested over the weekend for offering to commit prostitution. The sting in which police officers pretended to be clients was part of a continuing effort to "clean up" north trial. Article claims 74 arrests so far this year. You can look at those arrested in the sheriff's arrest reports. One is a BP advertiser. Apparently no arrests of clients this time.

Figueredo
09-24-10, 19:13
The Police Report in yesterday's Herald Tribune says 11 women were arrested over the weekend for offering to commit prostitution. The sting in which police officers pretended to be clients was part of a continuing effort to "clean up" north trial. Article claims 74 arrests so far this year. You can look at those arrested in the sheriff's arrest reports. One is a BP advertiser. Apparently no arrests of clients this time.It's actually fairly rare for the client to be arrested, especially here in Sarasota co. Manatee Co. is a whole different story.

Bchlover
09-25-10, 10:32
Took a stroll up and down N. Trail last night between 5-7 wasn't a SW to be had anywhere, perhaps uncle leo's recent stings have been keeping the area quite or I was just there at the wrong time. Will try again

Stay safe all

Bchlover

Ripper69
09-26-10, 07:30
Went to get gas at Hess on 301. Alot of girls hanging around there.

Literally saw a few girls getting in and out of cars. Watched 2 girls get dropped off by 2 landscapers, and look around, then one went with another guy in white pick up and drove off, while the other went with someone else a minute later.

Saw a few girls strolling up and down the side streets along side Hess also. All seemed pretty young.

Seems Hess is the place to be these days.

Blondehound
09-27-10, 01:48
What I have noticed over the past week on my nightly runs around the town is that its dead on the streets. There isn't even any d-boys about. Also in the areas where there are usually sw's the street lights have been out and there have been a bunch of unmarked patrol cars around. Maybe they are taping?
Anyway just be careful guys because I have seen 3 times as many unmarked patrol cars in sarasota as there have been regular LE units on the streets at night. So look around well before you scoop if you see any sw's.
BH

Blondehound
09-29-10, 03:06
Took a cruise early am on monday and 301 area was dead and dark with street lights out again.

41 had a few crack hoes near the park south of subway. Saw a semi decent looking blonde sw walking south on 41 around MLK and when I went in for a scoop she was pretty burnt out. She had saggy deflated breasts and was a little too thin. She had an ok face but I just wasn't feeling her. She begged me to pick her up but I had to say no.
Before the hard life hit her she was probably an 8 on non sw scale. I think her age is around late 20's early 30.
I would have tried her out if I had a dry spell or if she wasn't so tweeked.
Later on I saw her down with the d-boys by the park south of subway on 41.

BH

VinceVon
09-29-10, 06:40
What do y'all mean by D-boy? Haven't seen that term before. Assuming its a group of. Angry black guys that I would highly like to stay away from, LOL. Will be visiting your area in a couple of weeks so I checked out this part of the forums. Thanks and be good.

Kiber

Bchlover
10-02-10, 14:30
Was in Sarasota last night so decided to take a trail run between 6p-7p wasn't a SW to be had anyplace. Cruised from boat ramp, north to university and back 3 times also tried Old bradenton road nothing! I keep hearing good things about the Hess station area perhaps I should have checked that area.

Stay safe all,

Bchlover

Runnersubx
10-03-10, 01:54
Bchlover you have to go to the Hess for fuel!

The 41 stroll has been slow lately. Wednesday evening 7-8pm saw 1 big WSW on 41 by Winn Dixie. But closer to 8pm by Gellispie/Hess I saw a total of 7 SW's.

Two slim BSW's, Brittney was at the park, 1 hot Hispanic at corner of Hess looking too obvious. One good looking blonde 20ish played cat and mouse crossing the street twice as I tried to pull down a side street and wait, she was by the 7/11. There was a 45ish short haired bleach blonde west of the park along 10th. The last one was along the street north of Hess she is 25ish brunette 5'6"ish, always around there.

Picked the blonde in Sarasota until she crossed 301 on me twice and then I headed to Bradenton where I saw:

-One along 41 by the airport McDonalds 20-25, about 120lbs, 5'8", dirty blonde, 5-6 on SW scale.

-Two average WSW 25ish along 13th st., had to pass.

-I found a great worker along 26th ave named Courtney. 5' 4" 120lbs, 20 yo brunette with DD's. 30 for FS.

Figueredo
10-03-10, 20:03
Bchlover you have to go to the Hess for fuel!

The 41 stroll has been slow lately. Wednesday evening 7-8pm saw 1 big WSW on 41 by Winn Dixie. But closer to 8pm by Gellispie/Hess I saw a total of 7 SW's.

Two slim BSW's, Brittney was at the park, 1 hot Hispanic at corner of Hess looking too obvious. One good looking blonde 20ish played cat and mouse crossing the street twice as I tried to pull down a side street and wait, she was by the 7/11. There was a 45ish short haired bleach blonde west of the park along 10th. The last one was along the street north of Hess she is 25ish brunette 5'6"ish, always around there.

Picked the blonde in Sarasota until she crossed 301 on me twice and then I headed to Bradenton where I saw:

-One along 41 by the airport McDonalds 20-25, about 120lbs, 5'8", dirty blonde, 5-6 on SW scale.

-Two average WSW 25ish along 13th st., had to pass.

-I found a great worker along 26th ave named Courtney. 5' 4" 120lbs, 20 yo brunette with DD's. 30 for FS.I'd stay clear of the hispanic if it is who I think. Tranny. Looks better than most females, but def. a tranny. I never partook, but I has suspicions and some other ladies confirmed for me.

Blondehound
10-04-10, 00:09
What do y'all mean by D-boy? Haven't seen that term before. Assuming its a group of. Angry black guys that I would highly like to stay away from, LOL. Will be visiting your area in a couple of weeks so I checked out this part of the forums. Thanks and be good.

Kiber

D-Boy is the guys who supply drugs to the sw's. They are always hanging around, sometimes you see them on bikes. They stay close to the ladies so they can get their money as soon as they get out of a car.

BH

Hobbyist2
10-04-10, 08:27
The last time I was in the area I posted my report and had several members PM me for numbers/details. I will be in the area again within two weeks and hope some of you have some names and phone numbers you can share. I will post a report after the fun.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Runnersubx
10-04-10, 21:38
Fig, thanks for the intel!

I cruised the hot spot around 6pm and saw a beautiful brunette, 5' 6"about 20 yo, her hair looked like it was just done, nice long with curls, a 9 out of 10 on any scale! Did not look like a SW until she waved at me as I passed a turn. I had to go down and circle back and she was gone. The absolute hottest SW I have ever seen!

She was east of Hess by that little park. Fig do you you know who this is?

Figueredo
10-06-10, 19:36
Fig, thanks for the intel!

I cruised the hot spot around 6pm and saw a beautiful brunette, 5' 6"about 20 yo, her hair looked like it was just done, nice long with curls, a 9 out of 10 on any scale! Did not look like a SW until she waved at me as I passed a turn. I had to go down and circle back and she was gone. The absolute hottest SW I have ever seen!

She was east of Hess by that little park. Fig do you you know who this is? I don't believe I know this one, but if she is out with any regularity I'll know here within a week.

That area is loaded these days! Be careful w / Brittany as she has active warrants now.

Sarasotaguy
10-07-10, 12:14
Aimee was wearing a pink top and blue jeans around 6:00 pm yesterday. I had seen her out a couple times just recently but was beat to the scoop. She was good about getting down a side street after my look and turn, and just as good at jumping out afterward.

I only had time for a quick pipe cleaning so I didn't spend much time with getting to know you and pleasantries.

She was a little quiet, that was ok, after the cop check I was focused on getting to my spot and staying within my time constraints.

She's got some pretty good technique, a bit rushed, but part of that might have been me. BBBJCIM.3

I always seem to get a better experience the next time around as long as the first one was decent. Nice firm b-cups.

No buzz kill after wards with requests for more or transportation favors.

No phone so no digits.

Rest of the trail was pretty dry to start with.

Runnersubx
10-07-10, 17:46
I see Brittney walking almost every time I troll! Never picked her up.

Bchlover
10-07-10, 20:44
Cruise and Trail between boat ramp and University tonight between 5-7 didn't spot an SW anyplace, then moved to the Hess Area, cruised near Gillespie park which I am not familiar with but have heard good things about! Again strikeout didn't spot anything apparently uncle Leo's recent cleanup efforts are successful unless I am just cruising at off times. May stick with "Cruising" the internet for the time being until I read otherwise. Just curious what's a good time for the Hess area?

Stay safe all!

Bchlover

Runnersubx
10-08-10, 08:05
Bchlvr: I find the best time for Hess is around 7-9, but it's not the actual Hess, it's the side streets around the Hess. LEO has been arresting SW's that hang out at the Hess (see Jen Thurb_r. Jen was the blonde that kept crossing the 301 on me, so I passed. Later that night she got arrested at Hess.

Aimee, I wonder if it's the Aimee Jerg_r I reported on a few months ago? Dirty blonde, thin? I haven't seen her out since. She had nice sound fx, as one person put it!

Blondehound
10-08-10, 12:23
Most of these SW's go out when they need drug money and that can be any hour of the day or night. For those of you who are looking right now you aren't going to find the quantity that was walking a month or two ago because LE did a huge arrest sweep and most the girls don't have someone to bail them out.

One week you may see many SW's out in the 9am to noon time frame, other times it may be midnight.3am. Other times 6pm. Midnight. Times also very according to LE presence.

As I have always said if you want to pickup in Sarasota / Bradenton you have to put the time and money into gas to make the good scores.

Blondehound
10-08-10, 12:35
Today I decided to check out the Sara / Brad run between 9am. Noon and this is what I found in Sarasota. The 301/7-11 / Hess area was totally dead from 9am. My last pass around 11am.

There was a ugly BSW near the sun dial on 41 around 10am.

Scooped up Blair around 1030am near the subway on 41. She is a thin WSW very light blonde hair just past her shoulders. She always dresses nice and is clean. She has always given me great service and today was no exception. I opted for the bbjcim in the auto but she does have a room and offered me to go back there. I was in a hurry or I would have taken that route today. She always wants at least 40 and her service to me has always deserved that. I always say 30 with tip based on her service. She always puts on quite the show on the boys and lets me free roam anywhere I want to go, so its always a happy time for me.

She is getting a little too thin sadly but she does keep herself looking clean and fresh so she is still a good time for me.

I saw nothing else out on 301 or 41 between 9am and 11am today.

I do have digits for true contributers. Any of you LE who fill my box with spam don't waste your time. I check on your reports so don't feel bad when you get zilxh from me.

BH

Sarasotaguy
10-08-10, 21:00
Aimee, I wonder if it's the Aimee Jerg_r I reported on a few months ago? Dirty blonde, thin? I haven't seen her out since. She had nice sound fx, as one person put it!

She must have been on a vacation sponsored by an uncle because she is at a very normal weight right now.

I've spotted her before in her thin state. Agree on the acoustic styling!

Bchlover
10-14-10, 22:25
Made a and. Trail / Hess run between 6-8 this evening, only spotted 2 SW's on and. Trail.1 Blonde WSW near Myrtle and 41 and 1 BSW near Bahia hut. Attempted to turn around and scoop the Blonde but traffic was too heavy and I missed my chance a fellow monger beat me too it. Not having much time I left the area. Will try again tomorrow.

Did not spot anything in the Hess area, however LEO presence was non existent from what I could tell.

Stay safe all!

Bchlover

Runnersubx
10-16-10, 00:07
Strolled around 4-5 pm and saw 4 WSW's to include 26 YO Raina in her sundress. See before and after pictures.

113069 113070

Hobbyist2
10-19-10, 18:58
Picked up Blair yesterday for FS and was a good time. I don't care for the P* piercing, but service was good and she is friendly as others have said. Picked her up again today and was another decent time. Although I have had much better. She looks good, but not the best performer as others are better. Aimee gives much better head when she isn't moody.

Hobbyist2
10-19-10, 19:13
Picked up Amber this morning and hope to see her again. She doesn't look as good as Blair, but she is a much better performer IMO. Fantastic BJ and FS and good attitude. She had a bottle of liquor with her which made me think it could be a mistake to take her, but no issues at all. Amber is taller than Blair with long brown hair and slim build. I don't have digits but I know where she stays.

Hobbyist2
10-20-10, 15:42
Picked up Raina (Blondie) today. This girl likes to please. Every thing was good. She is a few months pregnant, but that didn't stop the fun. I will be seeing her again.

Runnersubx
10-23-10, 00:47
Made one loop at 4pm Friday, this is what I saw. Any intel? 113624113625113626

Runnersubx
10-28-10, 18:35

Hot 666
10-28-10, 22:22
Strolled around 4-5 pm and saw 4 WSW's to include 26 YO Raina in her sundress. See before and after pictures.

113069 113070Are you trying to tell us something subliminally with that sign in the back ground?

LOL

Bchlover
10-29-10, 21:40
Had some free time tonight so I took the stroll, cruised and. Trail / Hess area between 6-8 pm only saw 2 WSW's on and. Trail 1 wearing white tank and denim skirt near sarasota mini mart, nice body, rough face.2nd I think was LEO undercover she was easily 8-10 on an SW scale and was walking the same spot between burger king and ringling college, north to south. South to north same side of the road and wouldn't divert from her path. My spidey senses told me something wasn't right so I kept on cruising. Will try again another day.

Stay safe all.

Bchlover

Bellem
10-29-10, 22:06
Are you trying to tell us something subliminally with that sign in the back ground?

LOLGood point 666. But I think you linked the wrong picture. (Assuming you mean the Do Not Enter sign.

Paulie34
10-31-10, 18:52
Saw Brittney by the Hess.30 for anything. Took the BBBJCIM good except for the smell from her. Looked like she had been in a fight.

Ajdal
11-07-10, 21:53
Your fair city from the north today OK ST PETE and noticed a nice blonde in tan outfit w shades on, walking south on 41 looped around to snag her and she popped into a motel (small one I don; t remember name) just south of the Art school. Went cruising a little while later but never saw her again. She looked yummy from a small distance looked like woring girl to me Any Idea who she is? I'll be back there next week on biz

Runnersubx
11-08-10, 23:20
Her name is Blair, she is in the yellow motel across from the Subway on US41. See my past post for sneak peak!

Runnersubx
11-08-10, 23:23
Anyone see Cat or Bree, they can be found around Gary and 41. Also a BP girl now strolling 41 by the name of Cristal, she is staying at the Day's Inn.

Crod6969
11-09-10, 02:28
Just in Sarasota for the first time. Decided to try my luck south of the airport on Tamiami Tr. Picked up a long blonde girl but got cold feet. She wanted to stop at the liquor store and didn't have a place to go. Mistake dumping her because my next pick up ran the numbers on me. Cute little blonde. Short hair. For the life of me I can't remember the name she gave. We negotiated.5 for half and half. After the usual LE check, she told me to go to her uncles place which is a foreclosed duplex. Pulled into an old driveway and stop between 2 of the buildings. She started to proceed with a BBBJ but never got started. Asked if I would like to go back to her house insrtead. Like a dummy I said yes and that's where I went wrong. She told me to stop at the Hess to pick up condoms because she wouldn't f*ck without them. (Clue number 1: She didn't ask about it at the start. We got to the Hess and a black dude was outside acting kind of strange. She told me to lock the doors when she got out (CLue number 2: SW caring about my safety. After a short time, black dude went in and then they both came out talking (Clue 3: No need for a clue I knew I was scammed. They both started walking and I followed in the car. She came over and said I was freaking out. Damn straight I was freaking out. She told me at the first that she had been kidnapped by some guys and hit on the head (showed me the mark on her forehead. Now I am hoping it was true and will be true again in the future. Live and Learn. Out.5, Oh well hopefully this will help you guys to avoid her.

Runnersubx
11-10-10, 00:13
Crod: The tall blonde was probably Cat, AKA Catherine she doesn't stand a LaChance. The best BBBJ with swallow for 20. She agreed to 10 with tip. Gave her 20. Just let her listen to the radio!

The other blonde may be: Jennifer THUR was a BER, see her around Hess with a DB.

PS, 22 rules! No money first!

Figueredo
11-10-10, 21:12
The scam sounds like Jennifer Thur. Ber to me. Check out the arrest sites over the past few days bc she's on there. I've had decent service from her before, but what a flake!

Runnersubx
11-11-10, 00:42
Did the loop 3 times between 6-730pm, saw 8 SW's. Seven off 41, only one by Hess.

Pulled up to one on a side street and she asked through the window, do you want a date? I said no, just being nice and offering you a ride. She said no thanks. Leo? I asked her name and she said Rae Rae. She was about 5'5" 110lbs, WSW, brunette, about 20 yo, very pretty! She was hanging around Gary street, saw her talking to Breanne WIL my SON and a BSW about 30 minutes later.

In the end I went to Bradenton and met up with Courtney MC "chicken" CORK ELL. 30 f / s.

Crod6969
11-11-10, 01:50
Yes it was Jennifer Who scammed me. I agree No money should be up front. Little brain was doing the thinking.

Ajdal
11-11-10, 08:40
Thanks Dude!

Her name is Blair, she is in the yellow motel across from the Subway on US41. See my past post for sneak peak!

Member #1658
11-13-10, 00:00
OK. Do you guys really enforce the "no money first" rule all the time? I've only rarely been hosed out of money. Maybe three times in all the times I've done this. Do I hold back a tip if I'm not sure about the girl? You bet! Do I hold all the money until the end? No. Comments?

PS, 22 rules! No money first!

Reaper400
11-13-10, 21:54
I was driving down to Sarasota this evening and saw this girl walking along around 46th street. I know I have seen her before even though I am hardly down that way. I pulled up next to her and smiled, she said meet me down to the next street (no clue why). I ask her if she wanted a ride and she said sure and got in. We drove around for a bit and she was a little reserved. Didn't say much (most likely learned her lesson from popo busting her before). Once she started talking you could tell she was no way a undercover. I eased into things, ask her if she liked to have fun ect. Pretty much she was not going to bring anything up. I ask her what she liked to do and she kinda hesitated, so I said well what don't you like to do and started rubbing inside her thigh. She said anal, well unless for a lot of $ (I didn't ask). Wanted $40 to start and said she liked giving head.

Strawberry was her "stage name" said she danced now and then. Told me her real name but I forgot. I would say she was in her 20's, maybe 5' 5" Appeared to be hispanic (light skinned) nice looking, kinda cute. Nice teeth ect. ONly wierd thing was she had acne on her shoulder / uppper back and chest, kinda like those roided up body builders have. She was dressed nice, short skirt, heels ect. Carrying a small purse and phone. I ask her if she came out a lot and she said no, usually worked off the phone. She suggested we go to the airport once we were comfortable and she pulled her skirt up (no panites) just natural Bush. Felt each other up a bit on the way over to the short term parking at the airport. I was a little concerned at first (camera's?) , she said she goes there a lot even in the middle of the day.

Gave me a very good bbjcim while I was feeling up her kitty (very clean, no smell at all) and ass and worked me to the last drop and spit it into the parking lot. I never said anything to her about $ but once we were done I got my wallet and realized the smallest bill I had was a $50. What the hell, she was a good time. I took her over to the family dollar to drop her off. On the way over her phone rang a few times and she got irritated. Said some * from jail kept calling her to harass her, and didn't know how she got the number. Said she only left it on I case "Her Man" called. Fill in the blanks.

She grabbed my phone as she was getting out and entered her number in but it saved wierd like 15 digits, so I am not sure I got it.

Figueredo
11-17-10, 22:38
Decent looking blonde on street just south of the Hess, over by East. Acted like she couldn't hear anything while outside my vehicle, I told her to get in. She gets in and immediately lays out prices. I say I'm not interested in talking about that and would like to touch her tits, she said no. I say touch me, she doesn't. Intead asks if I want a $25 BJ, I tell her she needs to learn how to work and to get out of my car. She did and called me an asshole, but oh well. I really don't think she was leo or anything, but too many mishaps for me to feel comfortable. If she's legit, I'll see her again. Sad too bc she looked fresh for the area. Probably 7 body. 6 face bc of mangled teeth.

Runnersubx
11-17-10, 22:52
I know who you are talking about! I have never picked her up because she has the mirage effect going! Body looks great, nice hair, but looks to be gumming up up with her mouth area sunken where teeth should be. I see her hanging with Brittney often.

I met a new one for me, named Cece along 10th. She offered 20, um ok! Then started with the CBJ said double for bbj. Good looking said doing it for her little one at home. Definately not on anything at the time. Anyone deal with CeCe?

Blondehound
11-29-10, 11:49
There is a bunch of nice looking SW's around the hotels in the area on 41 close to University. I found the blonde Kira I posted about in BP ads there. There were also at least 8 other very attractive ones working that area over the holiday weekend.

I met up with Amber yesterday. I brunette who rates about a 5 on the scale. She was clean and dressed nice but her face was a little scarred. She looked to be around 5'3" and she wasn't fat and also wasn't crack working girl thin. CBJ 30 was top notch though. She got into it and didn't rush. She seemed fine until after she got done. She started tweaking a little. I guess she was excited she had enough for a hookup after. She was nice and did not rush our time at all. I would see again.

BH

Cpl Dug
12-11-10, 02:10
I saw Strawberry a few days ago myself. I didn't have money to waste on any new girls I knew nothing about. Since, I've been burned by horrible performers. She's trying to be a little more careful nowadays she told me. She said she refuses to let them catch her jumping into any cars. So don't be worried if she asks you to meet off the main drag. I have her number to share (senior mem). Anyway I met up with her off the main drag near Growlers. She took me to her spot and proceeded to give me a 4 star CBJ. She will do bb, covered is what I prefer. I got if for. 30 Don't give her your number if you have a nosey wife or g / f she sent me some raunchy pics that would sure get me in trouble. I guess it was her way to advertise.

http://c2.ac-images.*******cdn.com/images02/92/l_565a2196208543fcb6a0c8cf7f0bd6cd.jpg

Karl2001
12-18-10, 01:46
Well tonight (around midnight) I saw the hottest girl I have ever seen walking on the trail unfortunately I also saw half a dozen cops trolling up and down the strip. So for safety reasons I had to pass her by.

Reaper400
12-18-10, 14:20
I saw Strawberry a few days ago myself. I didn't have money to waste on any new girls I knew nothing about. Since, I've been burned by horrible performers. She's trying to be a little more careful nowadays she told me. She said she refuses to let them catch her jumping into any cars. So don't be worried if she asks you to meet off the main drag. I have her number to share (senior mem). Anyway I met up with her off the main drag near Growlers. She took me to her spot and proceeded to give me a 4 star CBJ. She will do bb, covered is what I prefer. I got if for. 30 Don't give her your number if you have a nosey wife or g / f she sent me some raunchy pics that would sure get me in trouble. I guess it was her way to advertise.

http://c2.ac-images.cdn.com/images02/92/l_565a2196208543fcb6a0c8cf7f0bd6cd.jpg

What is that link in your post?

Heywoodja Me
12-27-10, 03:35
First time I have had good news to report in quite a while. I dreamt I was out around 1-1:30. I dreamt I met a WSW, down in the bad part of the trail. Met her off the drag and recieved a 3 star BBBJw / CIM. I don't recall her being happy about the last part, but I was. I believe it was $.3 for the dream and her name was Jennifer. I don't recall seing her before.

Cherrybomber
12-31-10, 00:00
Named corie or some variation of that spelling. Good looking girl, talked a lot. Decent BBBJ, then FS covered of course. .60 Be careful the smell afterward was horrible. Like the tail end of a bad shrimpboat set to rot. Ugh!

Lots of girls out there, not as many that I will pick up though.

Member #1658
01-05-11, 00:35
The link in his post:

http://c2.ac-images.AABBBBcdn.com/images02/92/l_565a2196208543fcb6a0c8cf7f0bd6cd.jpg

AA = MY.

BBBBB = SPACE.

What is that link in your post?

Cpl Dug
01-11-11, 14:26
Ran into a latina behind what use to be winn dixie. She said her name was Angel. I've seen her before a couple of years ago. She's approx 5' 5" Black curly hair, nice ass, B cup. Talks a lot so be prepared. She has decent looks for her age which she stated was 48. BJ 4 30. Half and Half 4 40. Started decent then got lazy, asked me to take care of myself be / see her jaw hurt. Maybe your run in with her might be better. I probably wouldn't repeat, only tried her since no one else was out and I've been feigning for something different.

Bchlover
02-15-11, 22:17
Cruised N. Trail this evening between 5-7 pm spotted a few WSW's 5 or 6 to be exact all around sea breeze inn area, however with the recent LEO stings in the area I was too nervous to make an attempt, from what I saw though plenty of fellow mongers were out there keeping the girls busy. I decided to stop by first class relax again met up with mandy. $.50 CFS no door fee. Good time would repeat.

Stay safe all!

Bchlover

Trey Longo
02-22-11, 11:47
Early evening. Half dozen WSWs between Burger King & car museum.

BTW, how do you tell an art student from street walker?

Member #1658
02-25-11, 00:00
The one that will suck your cock for a Jackson is a SW. The one who maces you in the eyes and runs the other way when you ask is a student.

All kidding aside, the SWs don't tend to hang out right in front of the college campus from what I have seen. The SWs are North of the campus (IE: Budget Inn & McDonald's area) and South of the campus, but I'd be real careful making any assumptions within a couple blocks either direction of USF and the Shell station across the street. I've never seen any near the museum as was mentioned below, but maybe they are in that area.

There are ways to tell, and if you're not good at the ways of telling then look in other areas that are more clearly SW areas. If you smile at them and they ignore you, keep moving. If you stop and unlock your door and they don't just get in when you smile, let them walk on. If they are walking in groups it's probably a group of girls out on the town and not SWs. If you give them that "what's up" smile and they either ignore you or get spooked and cross the street or make some other move to avoid youy, they're not a SW. If they smile at you or nod in your direction for no apparent reason when you drive then BINGO you've got one. I guess there's an art to telling them apart, but it's not that difficult of an art with a little practice.

Early evening. Half dozen WSWs between Burger King & car museum.

BTW, how do you tell an art student from street walker?

Mrramair
02-28-11, 01:26
Running up and down this weekend. Saw this one that I slowed down slow enough for her to tell me to pull up and when I did she walked right by me. She looked like an escort so mayb sting idk. She was the only one out.

Jimmy The Lock
03-01-11, 15:01
I'm mostly a lurker here, but wanted to pass this info along. There is a used car lot next to the airport. Yesterday there were two girls in Bikini's advertising free car wash. They look like working girls to me, but I'm no expert. Might be worth a car wash just to check out. They were out there around three o clock. I had just detailed my truck the day before, or I would have toftt. Let me know if any one has got the wash job.

Bchlover
03-01-11, 22:31
Cruised N. Trail this evening between 6-8 pm only saw 1 BSW near 42nd street and 41 not my style so kept on cruising north. Decided to stop by first class relax since I have had good luck there over the past few weeks, pulled into the parking lot and it was quite busy 6 or so cars. Went inside and rang the bell. Waited about 10 minutes and no one answered, cruised the area for about 10-15 more minutes went back and rang the bell again. Same results no answer. Ran out of time so left the area will try again this week.

Stay safe all!

Bchlover

Dragster
03-02-11, 09:21
Costa Rica you can find the best girls who will suck and fuck your brains out for 60 dollars a session or 100 bucks all night Copa has flight specials for 268 out of Orlando. It's much better, safer, and girls are 100 times better! Unless its a knock out SW, I'll pass from now on!

Reaper400
03-02-11, 20:11
Costa Rica you can find the best girls who will suck and fuck your brains out for 60 dollars a session or 100 bucks all night Copa has flight specials for 268 out of Orlando. It's much better, safer, and girls are 100 times better! Unless its a knock out SW, I'll pass from now on!I am going to do that later this year.

Mahal143
03-03-11, 17:02
I'm mostly a lurker here, but wanted to pass this info along. There is a used car lot next to the airport. Yesterday there were two girls in Bikini's advertising free car wash. They look like working girls to me, but I'm no expert. Might be worth a car wash just to check out. They were out there around three o clock. I had just detailed my truck the day before, or I would have toftt. Let me know if any one has got the wash job.Well, I had my car washed today. Only one girl there today, Brandy was her name (not sure of the spelling). Anyways, she wasn't very talkative so couldn't get any real info out of her, though it sounds like a group that gets together to wash cars. No other income that I can discern. Sooo maybe with the other girls someone can have some luck.

Got a snapshot of her for you all. Enjoy.

Darrell3
03-22-11, 00:01
Made one loop at 4pm Friday, this is what I saw. Any intel?

113626I am 90% sure I saw her tonight walking past the Flamingo Notel on the Trail. Didn't pick her up cause I had just passed a curly dark red haired WSW that called her self Aaron or something like that. She said she had a baby a few months back and wasn't out walking "everyday" cause she didn't want to be known. If she knows what "known" means in this hobby then she most likely is indeed known. Think I saw a photo of her someplace on the Sarasota or Tampa forum but can't seem to dig it up.

Reaper400
03-22-11, 19:36
I am 90% sure I saw her tonight walking past the Flamingo Notel on the Trail. Didn't pick her up cause I had just passed a curly dark red haired WSW that called her self Aaron or something like that. She said she had a baby a few months back and wasn't out walking "everyday" cause she didn't want to be known. If she knows what "known" means in this hobby then she most likely is indeed known. Think I saw a photo of her someplace on the Sarasota or Tampa forum but can't seem to dig it up.Those are different chicks.

Darrell3
03-23-11, 14:39
Those are different chicks.I'll try to snap a pic next time I am in town.

Figueredo
03-25-11, 23:33
3 months ago it was a paradise. Now half of my favs are locked up. Not much going on these days from what I've noticed.

Bellem
03-27-11, 22:10
I cruised the 41 stroll last night for over an hour. Saw one (about a 3) with her DB. That was it.

Figueredo
04-04-11, 18:27
Skinny brunette by Mecca. Posts on BP. $30 for BBBJ. One of the better ones left.

Ebhunter
04-04-11, 20:35
Skinny brunette by Mecca. Posts on BP. $30 for BBBJ. One of the better ones left.Do you mean this Gabbie? Gorgeousgabbie. Escort-site. Com

Wish I was driving today!

Reaper400
04-04-11, 20:41
Do you mean this Gabbie? Gorgeousgabbie. Escort-site. Com

Wish I was driving today! I am sure it isn't.

Englewood Guy
04-27-11, 22:01
Been gone a long time what's new in Venice? Any good spots or providers?

Alin Srq
05-02-11, 10:11
Had some free time today cruised the trail from fruitville to airport. Saw about 8 girls out today at 5:30 3 or 4 were backpage girls by the days inn. Didn't find anything that turned me on so I passed on any action.

Stay safe AL.

Blondehound
05-02-11, 16:57
So I patrolled sarasota for a bit Friday. Sunday and there was a little action around 301 and fruitville. None that interested me there though. That area has been pretty dead for awhile. You may find some action but its at any given hour. Would take quite a few gallons of gas to make any hits, LE lives there now.

41 was busy there were roughly 10 out from fruitville to university most were all rough. Saw a blonde on a side street near the subway and decided to take a look. From far away at night she looked decent and when I got close her body wasnt bad but her face was drugged out rough. Talked to her for a minute and told her I had to pass. I gave her 10 for wasting her time. Her name is Jenny. The crack and the boose have taken a toll on her face. I think she is between 32. 40 in age. She has long light blonde hair, is short and petite.

Stay Safe,

BH

Mrramair
05-25-11, 20:47
Was sitting eatin my chicken and these 2 walked by. Please excuse the blurryness and the crappyness. This was like sunset. They are out at all times and all quality down there.

Decat
05-26-11, 11:28
Was sitting eatin my chicken and these 2 walked by. Please excuse the blurryness and the crappyness. This was like sunset. They are out at all times and all quality down there.So. Tell us, how was the breast meat?

Heywoodja Me
05-26-11, 19:58
For the first time in over 2 months I had the chance to take the drive up and down the traiil. Couple of time around noonish, couple of others after 11pm. 3out of the 4 times there was talent out strolling and stop worthy. I did not take time to dream as I am still getting back up to normal working conditions. I plan on making some time for dreaming soon. I will report back.

Heywoodja Me
05-29-11, 16:14
I had a dream on Friday around midnight that I was cruising around seeing what was going on. I made a trip or two up and down to see if my uncle leo was around. Never saw my uncle in this dream, but I did see a couple of nice young ladies that look like they needed a lift. Twice before I could get back to offer to help these young ladies, somebody else had already stopped to help them. Then I was dreaming that I should probably head home, I found one last WSW that looked like she needed some help. I dreamt that I offered her a ride and that she accepted my offer. We discussed what each of us did for a living and while we were talking I introduced her to my little friend. For a sum of $.2 she proceeded to perfom a BBBJCIM. In my dream she was talented at what she did and was grateful that I picked her up. A good dream but she did not have a way for me to dream about her again.

Safe Mongering guys!

Blondehound
06-01-11, 15:33
I had a dream on Friday around midnight that I was cruising around seeing what was going on. I made a trip or two up and down to see if my uncle leo was around. Never saw my uncle in this dream, but I did see a couple of nice young ladies that look like they needed a lift. Twice before I could get back to offer to help these young ladies, somebody else had already stopped to help them. Then I was dreaming that I should probably head home, I found one last WSW that looked like she needed some help. I dreamt that I offered her a ride and that she accepted my offer. We discussed what each of us did for a living and while we were talking I introduced her to my little friend. For a sum of $.2 she proceeded to perfom a BBBJCIM. In my dream she was talented at what she did and was grateful that I picked her up. A good dream but she did not have a way for me to dream about her again.

Safe Mongering guys! She must have been pretty amazing, thats a steep price for just BBBJCIM in a dream. Are you sure thats what the dream cost you?

Heywoodja Me
06-02-11, 09:34
She must have been pretty amazing, thats a steep price for just BBBJCIM in a dream. Are you sure thats what the dream cost you?Just reading over posts and I see I made a mistake. I did not dream about it being $.2, it was really only. 2.

Sorry for the corrupted recolections of my dreaming.

Alin Srq
06-08-11, 15:16
I picked up Jessica on mon. She used to stay at the budget inn and advertise on BP she told me she has been homeless for 3 months she looked good walking down by burger King but when I had her in the car she was looking rough I bough her breakfast and gave her a few bucks but passed on any services.

Stay safe, Al

jbear39
06-11-11, 13:21
Met with her on short notice in NP. No kissing but price was good for FS and local to me. Will repeat.

Mrramair
06-17-11, 22:55
Cruzing down (south) 41 from be town. Every mile on the east side of the street 2 cops had a car pulled over. Had to have been like 6 of them. Idk what was going on. But when I got past university I saw 3 scoopable wsws and 1 scoopable BSW until myrtle. This was 45 minutes ago 10pm on Friday. They was one not even walking, posted up under the street lamp.

And the other day I was down by the publix and I took a few passes around 3pm on 10th st between 41 and 301 I saw 1 or 2 each time I went through there. But my friend told me his buddy mistakenly picked up a tranny so watch out! LOL.

Just a heads up stay safe.

Blondehound
07-06-11, 16:19
Took a drive the night of the 4th and found a sober Andi. She is blonde had her hair flaired out like farrah from the 80's. This dream with her was a very enjoyable one since she was sober. We had a real conversation and she wasn't in any rush. Her oral when she is sober worth the time. This dream took 35 sheep from me to complete. I hope to dream of Andi again sober. It was well worth the time.

BH

NiteRyder2
07-06-11, 16:34
Picked her up at oakridge and obt. Went around the cornor to a quiet place. Agreed on a dream. Then she started complaining about heat and started the hustle. Finnally she dashed out of the car. She has redish blonde hair and has thick thighs and big butt. About 5 ft 4. Just beware. I fhought about giving her a taste of hot metal but just tried to run her down with the truck.

Be safe

Thumperdick
07-12-11, 22:34
Picked her up at oakridge and obt. Went around the cornor to a quiet place. Agreed on a dream. Then she started complaining about heat and started the hustle. Finnally she dashed out of the car. She has redish blonde hair and has thick thighs and big butt. About 5 ft 4. Just beware. I fhought about giving her a taste of hot metal but just tried to run her down with the truck.

Be safeOakridge & OBT. Orlando right? Is she from this area?

SpecialOne8
07-13-11, 00:54
Oakridge & OBT. Orlando right? Is she from this area?Funny; I read the same post and wondered why it was on the Sarasota page?

Blondehound
07-20-11, 15:17
Tuesday around 11:30pm I had a dream with an attractive WSW named Darlene. She was off of 10th from washington. Light brown hair with blonde streaks. Very decent body and very nice. 30 sheep for BJ. She was so nice and skilled as well as didn't rush that I tossed in 10 sheep after.

Hope to have this dream again.

BH

Welladjusted
07-28-11, 18:12
I was passing through town for work. Pulled out a side street and almost ran into a stocky blond wearing a scarf top and blue jean shorts, she had her hair pulled back and was heading south on the Trail. She motioned for a ride and I had to pass. She looked a little rough, lot of tats on her arms and legs. If I saw her again and I had time, I would probably pass again. She looked like she was on a mission.

Zephyr43
07-31-11, 21:10
As Roy Rogers use to sing. Happy Trails to you (well me anyway)

Watched a very rude motorist deliberately splash a sweet young lady out for an afternoon stroll along the trail this afternoon. Being the gentleman that I am I offered Lisa a ride back to her hotel room to dry off and change after she was splashed by that mean monger.

Back at the ranch (okay the inn) we had a wonderful mutual oral conversation and she proved to be quite vocal.

We discussed her love of animals, especially cats. Hers is young and very sensitive. Loves tongue baths and stroking and is very tightly wound. Obviously has never had kittens.

Planned to stay only a few minutes but time just flew by as she truly enjoyed our oral conversation. Claims she hadn't had such a pleasureable conversation in weeks.

She must have really been splashed hard because she expelled a lot of liquid.

She also enjoys other animals and is very receptive to dogs. Again a very vocal topic and she encouraged my input.

Lisa was such an enjoyable lady I awarded her a grant to by some new shorts and blouse to replace the ones ruined by the mean monger.

Now that I know how to contact her I plan to continue our dialogue soon.

Ride Hard56
08-26-11, 13:41
Hi all,

I just HAD to share this one. Traveling north on the trail about 9:30 last evening and spot a gal strolling just north of Myrtle she's maybe 5'6" or so 130 is with dark hair. I pull up and she hops in a little chit chat and reaches over to do her "check" and then says,"You got a pot belly I don't do pot bellied guys let me out so I pull over and out she goes. Damn never had that happen before. Not like I'm obese or anything and she was no beauty queen. Guess she didn't need the $ that bad.

Anyway I been checking out the posts and I'm going to give this Candi I've been reading about. Sounds like she is a more friendly type.

Welladjusted
08-27-11, 13:14
I don't do pot bellied guys let me outThere had to be more going on for her to bail out. She may have gotten a weird vibe about something else. Check around, she may have spotted that duct tape and rope that's been rolling around in the back of your car.

Ride Hard56
08-27-11, 13:36
There had to be more going on for her to bail out. She may have gotten a weird vibe about something else. Check around, she may have spotted that duct tape and rope that's been rolling around in the back of your car.Damn, thought I had it hidden.

Your probably right she must have had something that spooked her. I have been out of this game for quite a while but just got the bug again lately. Things sure have changed I can remember the trail of 20 + years ago the girls would be lined up on the south end of 41 and some of the were bold, flashing the goods etc.

Well times do change. Like I said I'll probably check out some of the BP talent & of course share any info.

Longhairngotee
08-27-11, 18:27
Hi all,

I just HAD to share this one. Traveling north on the trail about 9:30 last evening and spot a gal strolling just north of Myrtle she's maybe 5'6" or so 130 is with dark hair. I pull up and she hops in a little chit chat and reaches over to do her "check" and then says,"You got a pot belly I don't do pot bellied guys let me out so I pull over and out she goes. Damn never had that happen before. Not like I'm obese or anything and she was no beauty queen. Guess she didn't need the $ that bad.

Anyway I been checking out the posts and I'm going to give this Candi I've been reading about. Sounds like she is a more friendly type.I've seen a few escort websites where they ask for height and weight, photos, or an off the clock pre-meet to check the client out. I've even seen the comment "gentlemen must be in shape" among listed client requirements. WTF, they really think Pitt or Clooney will be contacting them? As for your SW, she could be one of those gals who are just easing into the biz. She's not that pressed for cash yet, so she's being absurdly picky. Wait til the mortgage / rent, car payment, etc. Is really behind. Then see what she says. Or better yet when some DB convinces her to sample his product, then she's desperate for cash.

JoeHazel
09-06-11, 21:02
Took a drive past Tamiami tonight, lots of SW out. Including one brunette in a green shirt I would love to dream about. Saw a couple of LEOs out though in the area, so be careful out there.

Attwater
09-20-11, 13:06
Took a drive past Tamiami tonight, lots of SW out. Including one brunette in a green shirt I would love to dream about. Saw a couple of LEOs out though in the area, so be careful out there.Hey guys, I'm from boston and I'm visiting port charlotte and was just wondering if theres any working girls in the port charlotte area or is sarasota my best bet or is there anything closer to port charlotte! Thanks for the help

Bchlover
09-22-11, 21:37
Greetings fellow mongers,

Also curious about Port Charlotte area have been reassigned here temporarily for work, took a cruise around the other night and the only place I came across was called Sensations on US 41 curious if anyone has any info on the place?

Thanks all.

B

Snowbird34
09-22-11, 21:54
Greetings fellow mongers,

Also curious about Port Charlotte area have been reassigned here temporarily for work, took a cruise around the other night and the only place I came across was called Sensations on US 41 curious if anyone has any info on the place?

Thanks all,

BSpice works North Port, she does all kinds of activities, you can find her on Backpage. My first contact was. 8 massage with HE, she also does FS, etc. For more of course.

Member #4581
09-29-11, 11:24
Report: Possum Ends Prostitute Liaison With Undercover Deputy.

SARASOTA, Fla. A Florida woman was arrested after allegedly giving oral sex to who she thought was a man seeking companionship, according to a report.

Turns out it was an undercover deputy using a rubber penis, The Bradenton Herald reported this week.

Christina Hope Vavra. 31, was arrested in Manatee County after allegedly getting into an unmarked car driven by an undercover deputy and asking to see his penis, .

"I asked her if I could put a condom on first," the deputy said in his report, which was cited by Sun-Sentinel. Com."I then exposed a flaccid rubber replica of a penis and placed a condom on it."

The deputy also wrote in his report that Vavra, of Sarasota, began to perform oral sex on the device, only stopping when the deputy slammed on his brakes after seeing a possum dart across the road in front of his car.

It was Vavra's second prostitution arrest in less than two months, according to the Manatee County sheriff's website.

Read more: http://www.wpbf.com/news/29264996/detail.html#ixzz1ZM5glRto

Fuzzyface61
09-30-11, 21:26
Looks like some of these may be in serious trouble with Felony arrests.

http://sarasota.patch.com/articles/five-sarasota-women-charged-with-prostitution

Blondehound
09-30-11, 23:52
Found a very hot young blonde with thick hair past her shoulders, nice body. She was dressed nice and had a very good attitude and I loved her voice. Her oral skills could have used some work but she worked for a very long time to make sure I enjoyed myself. She was between mlk and 10th on 41. Her name is Nikita and her phone is gone so she didn't have digits. It was very early in the am and she was very tired so I am sure If I catch her rested her performance will improve. I really enjoyed running my hands through her hair and playing with her as she worked. She really got into it also. I counted 40 sheep for this long dream I had. I hope to have this dream again.

Took her to get something to eat after, she asked me if I could take her somewhere so she could buy something and I wanted to spend more time with her, so we went to eat.

Good Hunting.

BH

Runnersubx
10-01-11, 00:52
Blondehound is right on! She is the real deal! Spent 3 months seeing her around and thinking "I know she is working" only for her to deny my offers for a ride, multiple times. Finally she agreed on a ride, I hit the jackpot! I knew it, I knew she was working! She is very cautious. 30 for me. She is the best looking girl around! Worked long time for me with no complaints.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/33568_120149938043058_100001441575512_147808_3371051_n.jpg

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/165643_142675682457150_100001441575512_279539_5054984_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230819_173284026062982_100001441575512_480997_7499615_n.jpg

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/230873_173284776062907_100001441575512_481014_6258751_n.jpg

Reaper400
10-01-11, 10:02
Blondehound is right on! She is the real deal! Spent 3 months seeing her around and thinking "I know she is working" only for her to deny my offers for a ride, multiple times. Finally she agreed on a ride, I hit the jackpot! I knew it, I knew she was working! She is very cautious. 30 for me. She is the best looking girl around! Worked long time for me with no complaints.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/33568_120149938043058_100001441575512_147808_3371051_n.jpg

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/165643_142675682457150_100001441575512_279539_5054984_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230819_173284026062982_100001441575512_480997_7499615_n.jpg

http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/230873_173284776062907_100001441575512_481014_6258751_n.jpgHoly shit. That chick advertises on BP and has a sight somewhere. Ask for like $250 I t hink I read. I can't believe she is walking the street.

Magicman45
10-01-11, 16:31
She charges $325. Double holy shit!

A quick google search shows this ad.

http://www.myproviderguide.com/escorts/sarasota-bradenton/free-posts/w4m/3496912.html

I am not a street monger myself, but she could be enough to change my mind.

Let's be careful out there.

MM

Reaper400
10-01-11, 16:40

http://www.myproviderguide.com/escorts/sarasota-bradenton/free-posts/w4m/3496912.html

MMDamn. I guess I was alittle off. I still don't get her walking the street.

Blondehound
10-01-11, 22:07
Yes thats the one. Thinking of trying to go sugar daddy on her haha!

Good Luck out there guys.

BH

Reaper400
10-02-11, 00:15
Yes thats the one. Thinking of trying to go sugar daddy on her haha!

Good Luck out there guys.

BHUnreal. I am suprised she hasn't gone that route before.

Walle
10-02-11, 09:54

MMLike her says (infers) she has a pimp. A girl has to earn. Either from the web or on the street.

StreetGuy121
10-08-11, 09:53
Hey guys,

Well just moved to North port. LOL way diffrient from the ATL, looking for some SW in the area. Went strolling and did nit see anything. Did go to Pt and Venice but no luck. Guess I'll have to hit up Sarasota and see what is happening up there. Any tips or info would be awesome.

Thanks

Welladjusted
10-08-11, 16:37
Any tips or info would be awesome.Best tip I can give you is RTFF

StreetGuy121
10-08-11, 18:48
Best tip I can give you is RTFFCan you pm me and tell me what is that. LOL

Tmpdvl
10-10-11, 14:00
Was over in Sarasota over the weekend. From Tampa but in town. Sarasota trail pretty constant most of the evening. Looks wise, I only saw 3/4 out of 10s and saw a lot of chunky girls. Best options were first thing in morning.

Be safe.

DBCooper
10-24-11, 22:26
Damn! It's a veritable Hooked Parade tonite. Must've seen a dozen. All in the 6-8 SW scale. One in the 9ish range that I was out-scooped. Currently waiting by the Bearded Clam for another to cum by. Hopefully report to follow.

Y

NiteRyder2
10-29-11, 19:42
Down for the winter. Looking for where to look for some company?

Thanks for help

NiteRyder2
10-31-11, 13:13
Was cruising tami yesterday had a dream of a great looking lady. Didn't seam like a SW dream. After check it was a really great dream. BBBJCIM have digits. Called and goes to vioce mail. Waiting on return call. Willing to share dream with seniors who have digits to share. Dream girl is about 5 5 130lbs. Blue eyes and great smile. 34c. 36" hips.

Alin Srq
11-06-11, 16:13
I just got back from south sarasota with the family. I saw 3 nice WSW from myrtle up to the trail. One looked like Amy nice BBBJ and 2 new girls a blonde and a long hair brunette.

I haven't had much time to dream lately but I need to get out more.

Stay safe, Al

NiteRyder2
11-07-11, 13:53
Had a dream yesterday about 1 oclock. Short brown hair, looks very young. Claims to be 21. Had a great dream BBBJCIM was prest for time. She didn't have digits. Looks about 7. Skills 8. Price 8. Can't wait to have this dream again. So the trail has some good looking dreamers to pick from. Be safe!

DBCooper
11-08-11, 13:50
Had a dream yesterday about 1 oclock. Short brown hair, looks very young. Claims to be 21. Had a great dream BBBJCIM was prest for time. She didn't have digits. Looks about 7. Skills 8. Price 8. Can't wait to have this dream again. So the trail has some good looking dreamers to pick from. Be safe!A little more info. Where was the scoop? How much? What time.

NiteRyder2
11-09-11, 16:53
A little more info. Where was the scoop? How much? What time.Pickup by cadillac motel across the street walking north. 40 clams. 2 oclock in afternoon. Had nicely shaved little kitty to play with. Be safe!

Atl Guy
11-17-11, 08:36
I didn't feel like leaving north Wilmington for a ride to Rt. 9 and figured I'd give somewhere closer to home another try. Found Genie on Philly Pike walking from BK to Darley Road. She was standing outside a gas station when I went in for smokes. I sat in the car for a few minutes and she came up to me asking for gas money with some lame story. I gave her a couple of dollars and asked if she needed a ride. She hesitated at first but got in. We got to the real reason we were both there and pulled into apartments down the road. Found a dark spot and had a quick oral pipe cleaning. No cim which was disappointing but otherwise ok. She said she doesn't do this often and I've never seen her out. Gave her 35 for her efforts and dropped her off by the BK where she said she lived. About 5'6" and pretty heavy but I wasn't too picky considering place, time, and what I was looking for.

Hard Working 19
11-17-11, 19:34
And what city were you in when you woke up this morning?

I didn't feel like leaving north Wilmington for a ride to Rt. 9 and figured I'd give somewhere closer to home another try. Found Genie on Philly Pike walking from BK to Darley Road. She was standing outside a gas station when I went in for smokes. I sat in the car for a few minutes and she came up to me asking for gas money with some lame story. I gave her a couple of dollars and asked if she needed a ride. She hesitated at first but got in. We got to the real reason we were both there and pulled into apartments down the road. Found a dark spot and had a quick oral pipe cleaning. No cim which was disappointing but otherwise ok. She said she doesn't do this often and I've never seen her out. Gave her 35 for her efforts and dropped her off by the BK where she said she lived. About 5'6" and pretty heavy but I wasn't too picky considering place, time, and what I was looking for.

Atl Guy
11-17-11, 21:00
And what city were you in when you woke up this morning?Me, not you. I woke up in the same city I went to sleep in. F-ing blackberry and bad eyes. I posted in the wrong city thanks for letting me know.

NiteRyder2
11-18-11, 15:13
Had a dream about nice round ass by the name of nikki. Got a room and had a good time. She's about 5/4 lomg brown hair. 34cs. Had some stuble. Comes out to play when oldman is out on the road. I have digits for seniors and more info.

CoupleSexy43
11-19-11, 09:02
Had a dream about nice round ass by the name of nikki. Got a room and had a good time. She's about 5/4 lomg brown hair. 34cs. Had some stuble. Comes out to play when oldman is out on the road. I have digits for seniors and more info.Is she on backpage? Send digits and photo if you have.

NiteRyder2
11-19-11, 12:43
Is she on backpage? Send digits and photo if you have.She walks the trail. Have digits won't post them on open site. Send a notification and I will.

Alin Srq
11-24-11, 18:01
I had good luck last year I dropped the old lady off at Wal-Mart and was supposed to go to bestbuy and toyrus. But the stores were so crowded I went shopping for some headache relief. I found a hot little thing and got a black Friday special. Plan on doing the same thing this year should be a lot of girls out early because I have noticed that after a holiday the girls are out thick the next day and bargains can be had. Be sure to post any blackfriday dreams you guys find out there.

Be safe, Al

JimiJames1900
11-26-11, 10:15
I had a ton of questions for why'all, like when is the best

Stroll times? I run the trail early and sometimes a little

Later in evening I have yet to see more than a few strays.

About ever. Nothing scoop worthy yet! And were cause I commute from palmetto

To bee ridge area and one is all iv seen so far!

Please help a brother out here.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Alin Srq
11-30-11, 15:22
No luck on black Friday the wife did most of her shopping online Thursday. Damn you internet.

NiteRyder2
12-01-11, 12:18
Its been very quiet on the trail the past 2 weeks. Don't know what happened? When I first got to town I found some really good looking not all cracked out ladies. But sherri, chrissy, tara is in jail. Nikki is still around but bad case of mrsa. Her face is all broken out and scabbed up. She's about 5 4 long dk brown hair. Brown eyes has a few tats. Just thought I would share this info with fellow mongers. I did see a new young thing hanging with a pimp by days inn. But when I did a flip and went back they where gone.

Be safe!

Reaper400
12-01-11, 22:54
Its been very quiet on the trail the past 2 weeks. Don't know what happened? When I first got to town I found some really good looking not all cracked out ladies. But sherri, chrissy, tara is in jail. Nikki is still around but bad case of mrsa. Her face is all broken out and scabbed up. She's about 5 4 long dk brown hair. Brown eyes has a few tats. Just thought I would share this info with fellow mongers. I did see a new young thing hanging with a pimp by days inn. But when I did a flip and went back they where gone.

Be safe!What the heck is mrsa?

JimiJames1900
12-02-11, 06:17
What the heck is mrsa?Mersa is caught in a hospital, funky funky and really contagious it's a flesh eating bacteria usually found in elders! But very prevelent in FLA!

Reaper400
12-02-11, 20:35
Mersa is caught in a hospital, funky funky and really contagious it's a flesh eating bacteria usually found in elders! But very prevelent in FLA!Holy crap man. Never heard of that.

Decat
12-03-11, 18:13
Holy crap man. Never heard of that.Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is a type (strain) of staph bacteria that does not respond to some antibiotics that are commonly used to treat staph infections.

NiteRyder2
12-04-11, 13:56
I am a viet. Vet. I have mrsa. Along with agent orange. Its speads when when its opened up. And oral pills don't always work. I have a problem about once a year. When I do. I go into hospital and get treated with I-v. Everyday for a week or so. So becareful being around it. It stays with you for life. It can be picked up from dirty needles and jails. Hospitals thats where I picked it up at about 15 yrs ago. Ussally looks like a boil but doesn't come to ahead. Can cause high fever.

Zephyr43
12-04-11, 23:36
Met up with Nikita this afternoon on the trail. She was wearing a short black dress and one could have mistaken her for a college girl getting ready to go clubbing with friends. You can also find her on backpage.

Truly a sad case. Two pending trials for recent prostitution arrests one including resisting makes her really skittish.

21 years old and her 2 babies were taken away by DCF.

Abusive relationships and probably also on the rock. Living in a cheap motel with some guy and claims this is an improvement over where she was staying.

You have to wonder how someone who seems relatively intelligent and cute could screw up so badly so early in life. Claims her mom was drugged out on various chems.

Would like to think she'll meet a nice guy and live happily ever after but doubt this story will have a Cinderella ending.

Reaper400
12-05-11, 22:22
Met up with Nikita this afternoon on the trail. She was wearing a short black dress and one could have mistaken her for a college girl getting ready to go clubbing with friends. You can also find her on backpage.

Truly a sad case. Two pending trials for recent prostitution arrests one including resisting makes her really skittish.

21 years old and her 2 babies were taken away by DCF.

Abusive relationships and probably also on the rock. Living in a cheap motel with some guy and claims this is an improvement over where she was staying.

You have to wonder how someone who seems relatively intelligent and cute could screw up so badly so early in life. Claims her mom was drugged out on various chems.

Would like to think she'll meet a nice guy and live happily ever after but doubt this story will have a Cinderella ending.Thats pretty sad.

Runnersubx
12-07-11, 00:47
I have to agree, she is really a sweet girl! When sober and all made up, she is beautiful, amazingly hot! If you want to find her real name, search Sarasota County arrests on florida mugshots, female Shaina Z, for a true look at her sober pictures then search the name on FB.

StreetGuy121
12-08-11, 18:06
Hey guys,

Still no luck with SW in this area trying to find some good spots, if anyone know current spots pm me please. Kinda long drive to Sarasota.

Zephyr43
12-09-11, 23:51
I have to agree, she is really a sweet girl! When sober and all made up, she is beautiful, amazingly hot! If you want to find her real name, search Sarasota County arrests on florida mugshots, female Shaina Z, for a true look at her sober pictures then search the name on FB.You can also find her in a video performing as Nikita in a Polk County undercover escort sting.

She had mentioned to me her escort plan didn't work out well and now I understand why.

Reaper400
12-10-11, 20:28
I have to agree, she is really a sweet girl! When sober and all made up, she is beautiful, amazingly hot! If you want to find her real name, search Sarasota County arrests on florida mugshots, female Shaina Z, for a true look at her sober pictures then search the name on FB.I don't see anything on that?

Reaper400
12-11-11, 23:18
I don't see anything on that?Man that poor girl has been arrested 4 x in the last 2 months. What a shame.

NiteRyder2
12-13-11, 13:56
Name was Nicolle, long dk brown hair. Just wondering if was the one who used to walk the trail? I knew a Nikki with that discription. She had a tatts. Anybody know anything?

NiteRyder2
12-15-11, 16:38
Hey guys,

It was the Nikki I knew for a short time. Manitte sheriff invest. Showed up at my place. Following up on her phone records. Really really sad. This girl had a sad sad life. I was praying last nite that she is at peace and the good lord will look after her. If you had any contact with her. Was told she had aids and hepiditis see nasty stuff. It was a wakeup call for me. Be safe. RIP Nicole S.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Reaper400
12-20-11, 19:36
Hey guys,

It was the Nikki I knew for a short time. Manitte sheriff invest. Showed up at my place. Following up on her phone records. Really really sad. This girl had a sad sad life. I was praying last nite that she is at peace and the good lord will look after her. If you had any contact with her. Was told she had aids and hepiditis see nasty stuff. It was a wakeup call for me. Be safe. RIP Nicole Smith.Who are you talking about?

NiteRyder2
12-21-11, 11:49
Who are you talking about?Nichole S.

DBCooper
12-24-11, 15:11
I just got outscooped around 41 & Pearl. Big rack, tiny ass, flat belly. She was wearing low low low riding jeans & a black tank. She looked like Gabby from BP. I'll wait 1/2 hour or so & try again. If I get lucky & that was Gabby, I'll be sure to report back.

Highflyer52
12-28-11, 12:01
I just got outscooped around 41 & Pearl. Big rack, tiny ass, flat belly. She was wearing low low low riding jeans & a black tank. She looked like Gabby from BP. I'll wait 1/2 hour or so & try again. If I get lucky & that was Gabby, I'll be sure to report back.That could be Gabbie. That's how I first met her over a year and a half ago. Good Luck and Good Mongering for the New Year.

Reaper400
12-28-11, 17:12
Would like to think she'll meet a nice guy and live happily ever after but doubt this story will have a Cinderella ending.Sad to say you probably are right. I would treat her like a princess.

PoonShots
12-31-11, 19:45
I noticed a cute brunette with long hair and legs by the blue lagoon. I spun around yesterday to say hey but I backed out because her face was just too thin for my taste. Plus there's still a few better looking ones still within phones reach in Sarasota to just settle. If your in that area (across from college) just know it's gotten a bit thick with girls lately.

Has anybody heard how that one house burned up at the blue lagoon? Oh and Kendra (crystal) is a bit desperate lately after tre beat her with a bat and booted her out. I've heard she's ripping off guys left and right the past week. Not worth the slightest chance of getting into an altercation with a nut.

DBCooper
01-01-12, 21:45
Where's the "Blue Lagoon"? Never heard of it & I'm a long timer.

I noticed a cute brunette with long hair and legs by the blue lagoon. I spun around yesterday to say hey but I backed out because her face was just too thin for my taste. Plus there's still a few better looking ones still within phones reach in Sarasota to just settle. If your in that area (across from college) just know it's gotten a bit thick with girls lately.

Has anybody heard how that one house burned up at the blue lagoon? Oh and Kendra (crystal) is a bit desperate lately after tre beat her with a bat and booted her out. I've heard she's ripping off guys left and right the past week. Not worth the slightest chance of getting into an altercation with a nut.

PoonShots
01-01-12, 22:33
Where's the "Blue Lagoon"? Never heard of it & I'm a long timer.It's the crackhouse apartments next to the Mobile across from the college. I've heard a few girls call it that though there isn't a sign confirming it. It's been replenished with some new girls I've never seen before. I'm asking around before I talk to any of them. If I have any really good conversations I'll post some conversational stats and let you guys know.

I'm still looking for my girl Cori, I have her moms number and she hasn't seen her in weeks and Cori just got out of jail a month ago. Ever since hearing about Nikki I'm always assuming the worst.

Reaper400
01-01-12, 22:52
IHas anybody heard how that one house burned up at the blue lagoon? Oh and Kendra (crystal) is a bit desperate lately after tre beat her with a bat and booted her out. I've heard she's ripping off guys left and right the past week.What is with the fucks and the bats? It appears nikkita spent some quality time with a bat recently too.

TheHoleChicken
01-01-12, 23:25
Monday night I had a beautiful dream about Jessica. Saw her about midnight walking on 14th near 21st. Long dark hair, spanish or italian, thin and pretty, small tits, cute ass. Pulled around the corner and she hopped in, we did the LEO check and agreed on 20 for BJ. She found a good place to park, and I rubbed her crotch again. To my surprise she pulled off her cutoffs, no underwear. She started an expert sucking and I fingered her for a while, then felt her tits. She backed up, pulled off her tank top, no bra, went back to it buck naked. Took her time and did a great job, stopped at one point to offer FS for 40 but I declined. She was articulate and friendly, I would definitely recommend. I finished, dropped her off where I found her, great night.

Wednesday I dreamt I went back looking for her, didn't see her but saw two girls walking down 14th. Didn't know what would happen with two but figured I'd check it out. Pulled over, they climbed in, Stephanie, a somewhat chubby blonde, and Trista, a cute blonde with glasses and a great body. They wanted 20 each for BJ, I wasn't sure how it would go with two but figured what the heck. We did the LEO Check, parked, hopped in back, me sitting between them. Trista lifted her shirt and went right down, very enthusiastic BJ while I touched Stephanie. Switched up for the finish, Stephanie was not half as good. Dropped them on 14th, went home.

Here's where the dream became a nightmare. Went to get ready for bed, wallet was missing. I searched the car to no avail. One of them must have grabbed it out of my pocket when I climbed into the front seat, or else it fell and they took it. They only got about 15 extra in cash and I cancelled my cards right away. Still a pain the ass and I had to fly the next day with no I'd. Got a free massage from TSA but felt like an asshole. I hope if any of you guys dream about these two you wake up and don't give them your business.

Stay safe guys.

PoonShots
01-02-12, 03:05
What is with the fucks and the bats? It appears nikkita spent some quality time with a bat recently too.Yeah that's the same dboi, tre. Kendra (crystal) , Nikita (shaina) , and Patricia were all in his room at the lagoon and he noticed he was short quite a few rocks and they all denied so he went ballistic with a bat and there was some collateral damage.

PoonShots
01-02-12, 04:08
Monday night I had a beautiful dream about Jessica. Saw her about midnight walking on 14th near 21st. Long dark hair, spanish or italian, thin and pretty, small tits, cute ass. Pulled around the corner and she hopped in, we did the LEO check and agreed on 20 for BJ. She found a good place to park, and I rubbed her crotch again. To my surprise she pulled off her cutoffs, no underwear. She started an expert sucking and I fingered her for a while, then felt her tits. She backed up, pulled off her tank top, no bra, went back to it buck naked. Took her time and did a great job, stopped at one point to offer FS for 40 but I declined. She was articulate and friendly, I would definitely recommend. I finished, dropped her off where I found her, great night.

Wednesday I dreamt I went back looking for her, didn't see her but saw two girls walking down 14th. Didn't know what would happen with two but figured I'd check it out. Pulled over, they climbed in, Stephanie, a somewhat chubby blonde, and Trista, a cute blonde with glasses and a great body. They wanted 20 each for BJ, I wasn't sure how it would go with two but figured what the heck. We did the LEO Check, parked, hopped in back, me sitting between them. Trista lifted her shirt and went right down, very enthusiastic BJ while I touched Stephanie. Switched up for the finish, Stephanie was not half as good. Dropped them on 14th, went home.

Here's where the dream became a nightmare. Went to get ready for bed, wallet was missing. I searched the car to no avail. One of them must have grabbed it out of my pocket when I climbed into the front seat, or else it fell and they took it. They only got about 15 extra in cash and I cancelled my cards right away. Still a pain the ass and I had to fly the next day with no I'd. Got a free massage from TSA but felt like an asshole. I hope if any of you guys dream about these two you wake up and don't give them your business.

Stay safe guys.Yeah their all from be-town. I saw Stephanie tonight and she had a wacky limp going, so karma must be severe on the streets.

Reaper400
01-02-12, 11:35
Yeah that's the same dboi, tre. Kendra (crystal) , Nikita (shaina) , and Patricia were all in his room at the lagoon and he noticed he was short quite a few rocks and they all denied so he went ballistic with a bat and there was some collateral damage.I would love to spend some quality time with a fuck like that.

PoonShots
01-04-12, 14:45
What is with the fucks and the bats? It appears nikkita spent some quality time with a bat recently too.Funny enough he wasn't the one calling me today for bail money. The story was so fast and frantic I'm not really sure why, but Shaina got busted by BPD last night. Being in Manatee county may help her out a ton though because she'll probably cop out to drug court here and have her Sarasota charges fall under that. Lucky.

Reaper400
01-04-12, 21:44
Funny enough he wasn't the one calling me today for bail money. The story was so fast and frantic I'm not really sure why, but Shaina got busted by BPD last night. Being in Manatee county may help her out a ton though because she'll probably cop out to drug court here and have her Sarasota charges fall under that. Lucky.? Who called you for bail? What story? I saw she got busted in manatee for 3 charges including resisiting with violence. Damn the backstory on that. I thought I saw earlier $5k bail on each charge.

Runnersubx
01-05-12, 01:16
If you see a hispanic looking "woman" walking 41 in Sarasota, be aware, it's probably Ricardo! I have never had the pleasure of meeting Ricardo but have drove by "her / him" plenty of times. Today while driving home I saw a walker from behind and had to look twice, but it was Ricardo all dressed up! If you need a last name, try riding a "Toro" lawnmower!

PoonShots
01-05-12, 08:32
? Who called you for bail? What story? I saw she got busted in manatee for 3 charges including resisiting with violence. Damn the backstory on that. I thought I saw earlier $5k bail on each charge.Yeah she called all jacked up and sad talking about how the sheriffs were really rough with her and this whole spiel about her being screwed over by what she thought were her friends and how she needed new friends,"ya know?". Anyway her bond was over a grand I know.

She would make you her "Saturday night thing", all special and stuff, if you bust her out.

http://www.newsmanatee.com/pages/local.html

Reaper400
01-05-12, 21:56
Yeah she called all jacked up and sad talking about how the sheriffs were really rough with her and this whole spiel about her being screwed over by what she thought were her friends and how she needed new friends,"ya know?". Anyway her bond was over a grand I know.

She would make you her "Saturday night thing", all special and stuff, if you bust her out.

http://www.newsmanatee.com/pages/local.htmlWhao, I read that report. Sounds like she went nuts on popo. $1, 240 seems like an odd bail and somewhat low for a repeat offender and how it sounds things played out. Wouldn't a bondsman put up the $ for $124? Least that is what I heard in the past. I guess she will cool off a bit in there or maybe not. Probably can't get any rock or blues in there.

On another note, look how much of our tax $ is wasted on this meaningless crap.

Horwbm1266
01-06-12, 07:54
Whao, I read that report. Sounds like she went nuts on popo. $1, 240 seems like an odd bail and somewhat low for a repeat offender and how it sounds things played out. Wouldn't a bondsman put up the $ for $124? Least that is what i heard in the past. I guess she will cool off a bit in there or maybe not. Probably can't get any rock or blues in there.

On another note, look how much of our tax $ is wasted on this meaningless crap.I saw her before down by the airport. She look tweaked.

Reaper400
01-06-12, 21:45
I saw her before down by the airport. She look tweaked.The same day she got nailed?

Horwbm1266
01-07-12, 01:32
The same day she got nailed?2 weeks ago.

PoonShots
01-14-12, 11:55
Dead. Completely dead. One week of surveillance and all I saw was a sexy brunette, big titty older blonde (can't recall her name) and a bunch of old gross nasty icky funky women.

Oh and that walking contradiction, Christina Vavra, amazing body, trucker face.

PoonShots
01-18-12, 16:04
Dead. Completely dead. One week of surveillance and all I saw was a sexy brunette, big titty older blonde (can't recall her name) and a bunch of old gross nasty icky funky women.

Oh and that walking contradiction, Christina Vavra, amazing body, trucker face.Oy vey, they got Frankie too. The motivations of me driving to Sarasota seem to be dwindling more and more.

Just a few months ago and Sarasota was crammed with hotties. 4-5 to a motel. Wha the hell, not fair.

Alin Srq
01-19-12, 11:21
Took a spin around 5:30 this morning. From fruitville to north of srq. Nothing except for 3 haggard looking WSW. It's par for the course Leo always cleans up the streets in January. I would also expect to see a few reverse stings. When things dry up people often jump at the first thing they see.

Stay safe, Al

Alin Srq
01-29-12, 13:03
I was just out with my boys looking for a descent used car for my oldest son. I saw Amy by the McDonald's by the srq. I haven't seen her out in a while she was wearing a little mini shirt looking nice. She give a excellent BBBJ. Nothing else on the trail. I did see a hot little Asian by the burger king but I'm sure she was a ringling art student.

Stay safe, Al

Penis
02-06-12, 16:32
Cruised the trail last night a couple times between fruitville and the north end of SRQ. Nothing above University. I saw one tall, thin blonde and what looked like a potentially cute brunette. It appears I wasn't the only one out that night because the blonde was gone by the time I turned around and the brunette was literally snapped up by the guy in front of me. Saw a scary, tall, thin SW that might have been a dude and another just waiting on the corner that looked like Kathy Bates after a sound beating with a cinder block. <shudder>

I wasn't planning on picking anyone up, just curious what was out there. And it appears to be not much.

Runnersubx
02-07-12, 00:19
Cruised the loop but went to an old time spot. Hess area on Washington. Saw 5 walkers. Ashley, Bonnie and 3 others I didn't know. One was a blonde 18-20 yo. 5' 7" about 120lbs, really cute college looking girl. I thought she was just someone walking to the store. I asked he if she needed a ride and she said come back in 20 minutes, she had to go see a friend. I knew she was good to go!

I drove around for about 5 minutes when I spotted Bonnie, not the blonde I wanted but available now. She waved me down so I offered up a ride. She was quick to do the talking and I was dropping her off within 10 minutes. Wanted to go for round 2 with the hot blonde but I couldn't find her.

Anyone know who the blonde is? I think Bonnie said her name was something like "Gretchen". Not sure, Bonnie rattled off about 4 names. To include "Ashley, Darlene, Brittney, Gretchen". I know them all but Gretchen.

Atl Guy
02-07-12, 01:05
A washout of a night. Even with the rain, there was quite a bit of talent. What was the real damper was the LE presence.

The dude who looks like a lady and a friend were having a chat with2 of Sarasota's finest across from the mini mart.

Up by 47th. 2 more were talking with a thin blonde I've seen out before. She wears a black dress, not what you'd expect from a streetwalker.

I had a girl with her hand on the car door and a concerned citizen walked up and said "I'll get the tag number". I'm from out of town and if I had a rental I wouldn't care as much. However, I was in a family member's car and that could present some questions I didn't want to answer.

Saw a couple more girls at Indian Beach and 41 but there was a cop parked a couple of streets away. One of the girls looked pretty good. Hot body, cute with curly dirty blonde hair bunched up on top of her head. Told her I would have given her a ride but too much LE.

So, a couple of hours of cruising with nothing to show for it. Back to Philly tomorrow. Much better SW talent here!

Be safe.

Figueredo
02-07-12, 14:55
Cruised the loop but went to an old time spot. Hess area on Washington. Saw 5 walkers. Ashley, Bonnie and 3 others I didn't know. One was a blonde 18-20 yo. 5' 7" about 120lbs, really cute college looking girl. I thought she was just someone walking to the store. I asked he if she needed a ride and she said come back in 20 minutes, she had to go see a friend. I knew she was good to go!

I drove around for about 5 minutes when I spotted Bonnie, not the blonde I wanted but available now. She waved me down so I offered up a ride. She was quick to do the talking and I was dropping her off within 10 minutes. Wanted to go for round 2 with the hot blonde but I couldn't find her.

Anyone know who the blonde is? I think Bonnie said her name was something like "Gretchen". Not sure, Bonnie rattled off about 4 names. To include "Ashley, Darlene, Brittney, Gretchen". I know them all but Gretchen.Be carefuk w Bonnie. Numerous girls have told me she has hep c. Ashley is a current favorite. Dumb as can be but great at her job. I thought Brittney was locked up.

Penis
02-08-12, 03:43
And in that dream I was on the trail ready to finally make my first attempt at an SW. I've been with pros before, but never anyone I picked up off the street.

I saw a couple very haggard women walking about and had no interest. It was a slow night as my uncle was out and about making himself known in the area, tailing me for a bit at one point prompting my decision to head elsewhere for a bit. After taking a break for a while and coming back I spotted a small spinner headed southbound. With that annoying uncle of mine hanging about I did not want to pull a screeching you-turn so I cruised a short while and pulled off on a side street, went a block down, turned around, and casually made my way back on the northbound side of the trail. Thankfully, she hadn't gotten picked up and and I pulled over on 46th st, about a half block ahead of where she was. She quickly jogged over, got in, and we took off with her making several comments about how significant Leo's presence had been lately. Fairly attractive girl, nice tiny little body, told me her name is Kiki. We had a quick discussion about the possibility of each of us being an uncle which she ended by lifting her shirt and I grabbed a very leisurely feel of her tiny breasts. Weird that I would dream of a sub A cup when I'm really a breast man but the subconscious does strange things when you're dreaming.

She said she didn't have a place to go, which suited me just fine, and we found a rather secluded and not at all suspicious place to park. She asked if I had a condom and I said no, I was just looking for a BJ. When we were settled she moved into position and I presented myself to her mouth and she went to work.

I was impressed. In all my many years of being sexually active I have never been able to finish from oral stimulation. It always felt good but never intense or strong enough to put me over that edge. Kiki not only popped my SW cherry she also was the first woman ever to give me a BBBJTC. Damn that felt amazing.

Sadly, Kiki didn't enjoy that finish as much as I did and scrambled to get the door open so she could reject my gift while I was trying to cover up under the glare of the suddenly bright dome lights.

We left the spot of our brief tryst and went back to near the spot I picked her up. I inquired about her phone number and she said she did not have one, that they keep getting stolen. Possible, or perhaps she didn't want to give her contact info. I definitely would have called her and set something up again soon if she had. Next time I dream about her I might like to imagine taking a crack at more activities with her tight little bod.

In my dream she pantomimed that this would cost me $.3, which I gladly paid.

I'd say it was a pretty successful first time and I am going to go sleep very well for a few hours.

Penis
02-08-12, 21:03
And I see that I made a mistake in reporting my dream. I now remember that I actually paid. 3 in my dream and not $.3

Penis
02-10-12, 04:57
Tall, thin blonde girl. This is the one seen in a black dress a few days ago. Tries to dress a little better than average. Had an unfortunate series of run-ins with her today. ***** is crazy from the glass dick. Made me nervous as hell and things never got finished. Guess that's a TOFTT. Learned my lesson on that one.

My recommendation- avoid, ignore, and stay the hell away from her. She's crazy tweaked out, paranoid, and is really a danger to any mongers who pick her up. Had to tell her to stop rubbernecking and turning around looking for cops. She ended up taking me for. 3 without finishing the job. It's a long story I might type up but you probably don't want that.

Not sure if this is common knowledge yet so I'll just post as an FYI. Uncle Leo is using a big, white F150 on the trail. Saw it with lights flashing the other night. Nothing like you would think to look for when you're scanning. Be aware! All white, no markings, lights inside the cab and grill. Might have been a tool box as well but I didn't have a lot of time to notice every detail. Looks exactly like a contractor's truck when the lights are off.

Penis
02-10-12, 13:06
***** is crazy from the glass dick.Bleeped out? REALLY? Are we in kindergarten? Unreal

Roc69
02-10-12, 14:15
Anyone know who the blonde is? I think Bonnie said her name was something like "Gretchen". Not sure, Bonnie rattled off about 4 names. To include "Ashley, Darlene, Brittney, Gretchen". I know them all but Gretchen.I remember there was a Gretchen in the form with pictures but she was a red head.

Asock Fan
02-11-12, 23:27
Bleeped out? REALLY? Are we in kindergarten? UnrealNo, we are not in kindergarten.

I was going to PM Penis, but I figured lots of new folks need a heads up. This is not a slam or disrespect of any monger. Wh*re, Bi*ch and a few other words are auto removed from posts. This is not a criticism of the admin or the software. The word HO is ok to post. Lots of folks read these posts, there are rules, there are reasons for the rules. Once you go in a read the rules, it will be easier to follow what is going on and why. Thanks and I love reading your information.

Jsavinprn
02-21-12, 13:51
Careful out there today, was taking a leisure stroll through 41 and BTW new college and myrtle and saw LEO harrasing a couple at a bus stop. Very quiet out there this morning. Did see this one skinny blonde with a grey sweater and tight blue jeans strolling though. Made a few passes but she didn't get the clue. New at this, tips would be appreciated to get better.

Happy mongering!