PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Nflfan
09-24-20, 15:01
Late 30's, skinny dark blonde, a North Trail tribe member. Is she still walking?

SticksByVic
09-24-20, 18:41
Late 30's, skinny dark blonde, a North Trail tribe member. Is she still walking?Not yet! She's hooked up, but using again. It won't be long. I have a connect with a few I will PM you.

Partimer34
11-20-20, 14:45
Saw her walking on our first presidents Blvd and swung around to chat. I didn't have time so just got the digits and kept on. She seemed ok. Mid 30's, brunette, skinny and tall. Said her name was Amy and she's got a place from 9-4 pm daily. After that its car or notel. Any info on her? Haven't had the pleasure yet but want to partake.

Burner99
11-20-20, 18:53
Saw her walking on our first presidents Blvd and swung around to chat. I didn't have time so just got the digits and kept on. She seemed ok. Mid 30's, brunette, skinny and tall. Said her name was Amy and she's got a place from 9-4 pm daily. After that its car or notel. Any info on her? Haven't had the pleasure yet but want to partake.Amy j has been around for a very long time. She provides good BBBJ. Never had any issues with her. She does have a lot of miles on her now. I've seen her a lot over the last ten years. She used to be really cute back in the day.

Burner99
11-20-20, 18:54
Late 30's, skinny dark blonde, a North Trail tribe member. Is she still walking?She is with her uncle for a bit. She looks very unhealthy last time I saw her walking.

Nflfan
11-21-20, 06:34
Saw her walking on our first presidents Blvd and swung around to chat. I didn't have time so just got the digits and kept on. She seemed ok. Mid 30's, brunette, skinny and tall. Said her name was Amy and she's got a place from 9-4 pm daily. After that its car or notel. Any info on her? Haven't had the pleasure yet but want to partake.The room is loaned to her during daytimes, behind Speedway. Was famous for performing BBBJ while doing handstand.

Ripper69
11-21-20, 11:17
The room is loaned to her during daytimes, behind Speedway. Was famous for performing BBBJ while doing handstand.Is her incall safe?

SimonKnows
02-09-21, 16:40
Last time I was roaming it was on 41, and it was back in November, didn't get nothing. Are they just all gone, I want to go out mongering again but I don't want to return with nothing again, anyone got any clues?

LionHaart
02-09-21, 22:22
Last time I was roaming it was on 41, and it was back in November, didn't get nothing. Are they just all gone, I want to go out mongering again but I don't want to return with nothing again, anyone got any clues?I have driven several times at differant times over the last 2 weeks and all I have seen is a couple that couldn't pay me. But I have seen LEO everywhere. So I think it's a case of LEO going after the easy target and ignoring the real crimes. So I would say quit wasting your gas!

Partimer34
05-20-21, 13:09
Driving down 41 today and drive past a blonde, maybe late 20's in white jeans and tank top with tats on her neck. She was drinking a bud light seltzer and smoking a cig so kinda figured she'd want a lift somewhere. By the time I made the you turn she was gone. Most action I've seen on the trail in months. This was near the gas station near the college.

BradentonBob
05-20-21, 17:13
Driving down 41 today and drive past a blonde, maybe late 20's in white jeans and tank top with tats on her neck. She was drinking a bud light seltzer and smoking a cig so kinda figured she'd want a lift somewhere. By the time I made the you turn she was gone. Most action I've seen on the trail in months. This was near the gas station near the college.Ringling, New College, USF. Care to be a bit more specific?

EastBayRay
05-21-21, 08:02
Ringling, New College, USF. Care to be a bit more specific?The 3 colleges are pretty much right next to each other. There's basically 1 gas station. I have faith you can figure it out.

Rub101
05-21-21, 16:28
Ringling, New College, USF. Care to be a bit more specific?Has anyone gotten a UTR from any of the 3?Come on guys, let's put our minds together and get and make our own new talent!

HornyNoah
05-21-21, 17:47
Driving down 41 today and drive past a blonde, maybe late 20's in white jeans and tank top with tats on her neck. She was drinking a bud light seltzer and smoking a cig so kinda figured she'd want a lift somewhere. By the time I made the you turn she was gone. Most action I've seen on the trail in months. This was near the gas station near the college.Was She Good Looking at Least? I haven't seen any walking around either. I wonder where she went in too? And always be Careful! Stay Safe. Watch out for Uncle LEO!

LuckyToo
05-25-21, 18:27
Has anyone gotten a UTR from any of the 3?Come on guys, let's put our minds together and get and make our own new talent!They are on seeking arrangements. Cheaper and a world of difference from these skip chicks. I have two that I see weekly. I've met some fine girls on that site. Lots of work, but pays off.

AssEatngMonger
06-09-21, 08:35
Has anyone gotten a UTR from any of the 3?Come on guys, let's put our minds together and get and make our own new talent!I've made tons of "Talent" You wouldn't believe the type of girls that are down!! I used to post on CL for "Private Modeling" jobs and get 50-100 responses a day!!

Losing CL was the absolute worst thing this ***** ass government could have done:

Is there anything remotely close to it??

Something that "Regular Girls" go on?

Have gotten a couple of 9's, like no BS 9's! Ended up running them out myself since I had so many! Man I miss 2008-2012! What a good time to be alive.

Rub101
06-09-21, 13:07
I've made tons of "Talent" You wouldn't believe the type of girls that are down!! I used to post on CL for "Private Modeling" jobs and get 50-100 responses a day!!

Losing CL was the absolute worst thing this ***** ass government could have done:

Have gotten a couple of 9's, like no BS 9's! Ended up running them out myself since I had so many! Man I miss 2008-2012! What a good time to be alive.We need to be men but think like a woman to find where they like to go and go fishing there.

TailHunter69
06-09-21, 14:08
They are on seeking arrangements. Cheaper and a world of difference from these skip chicks. I have two that I see weekly. I've met some fine girls on that site. Lots of work, but pays off.Indeed. You'll have to sift through a barrel of crap on SA, but when you find a gem, you find a gem. It's as you said: heaps more work for a payoff, but the payoff is (usually) worth it.

I've made tons of "Talent" You wouldn't believe the type of girls that are down!! I used to post on CL for "Private Modeling" jobs and get 50-100 responses a day!!

Have gotten a couple of 9's, like no BS 9's! Ended up running them out myself since I had so many! Man I miss 2008-2012! What a good time to be alive.Yeah. Feds are retarded. I've gotten some good regulars from the old days of CL. Post in M4 W and shit. I still see a couple of posts every blue moon that have an arrangement in them, but those are quickly flagged. Might have to do what LuckyToo and I do and hit up SA.

LuckyToo
06-09-21, 14:48
Indeed. You'll have to sift through a barrel of crap on SA, but when you find a gem, you find a gem. It's as you said: heaps more work for a payoff, but the payoff is (usually) worth it.

Yeah. Feds are retarded. I've gotten some good regulars from the old days of CL. Post in M4 W and shit. I still see a couple of posts every blue moon that have an arrangement in them, but those are quickly flagged. Might have to do what LuckyToo and I do and hit up SA.1-2 hours. 60. That's for GFE all included the mongers paying $$/ hh are ruing the hobby.

Rub101
06-09-21, 16:36
They are on seeking arrangements. Cheaper and a world of difference from these skip chicks. I have two that I see weekly. I've met some fine girls on that site. Lots of work, but pays off.You have my attention!

LocalMotion
07-08-21, 14:49
So what's the story with South Tamiami past Clark. L'm new to the area and drive by that area all the way down to Beneva often and see some decent looking chics crossing the street or almost looks like they are looking for a ride. From my experience they seem to be SW's but odd area for that.

TwoLiveCrew
07-08-21, 18:39
So what's the story with South Tamiami past Clark. L'm new to the area and drive by that area all the way down to Beneva often and see some decent looking chics crossing the street or almost looks like they are looking for a ride. From my experience they seem to be SW's but odd area for that.If there are legit SW in that area would be interesting. I honestly have given up on 41, only ones I see are way up in Bradenton between 70 and downtown and 99% look like the walking dead. LEO seems very present too, saw a girl the other day south of 70 on 41, circled around to check her out but didn't scoop, go across the street and there is 2 patrol cars hiding just off a side street, she was probably a decoy. Honestly if SW are your thing the triangle area in Pinellas is about as good as I've found in this metro area.

Nflfan
07-08-21, 20:49
If there are legit SW in that area would be interesting. I honestly have given up on 41, only ones I see are way up in Bradenton between 70 and downtown and 99% look like the walking dead. LEO seems very present too, saw a girl the other day south of 70 on 41, circled around to check her out but didn't scoop, go across the street and there is 2 patrol cars hiding just off a side street, she was probably a decoy. Honestly if SW are your thing the triangle area in Pinellas is about as good as I've found in this metro area.Stop wearing out the usual locations. Broaden your territory. If there were no girls moving street-level candy, then we wouldn't have a street-level candy problem, right?

LocalMotion
07-08-21, 22:35
If there are legit SW in that area would be interesting. I honestly have given up on 41, only ones I see are way up in Bradenton between 70 and downtown and 99% look like the walking dead. LEO seems very present too, saw a girl the other day south of 70 on 41, circled around to check her out but didn't scoop, go across the street and there is 2 patrol cars hiding just off a side street, she was probably a decoy. Honestly if SW are your thing the triangle area in Pinellas is about as good as I've found in this metro area.SW'ers are not really my thing. Just an observation on my daily drive.

TwoLiveCrew
07-09-21, 08:14
Stop wearing out the usual locations. Broaden your territory. If there were no girls moving street-level candy, then we wouldn't have a street-level candy problem, right?At some point it becomes a matter of time invested for me. Yeah I see a stray girl here and there but it's not like I'm going to drive all over town hoping to spot a stray, maybe some guys have the time and enjoy that. Scooping in a less familiar area has risks too.

Rub101
02-04-22, 07:05
Anybody know this one, saw her this week on 41 near that lounge not far from Goodwill.

Burner99
02-04-22, 18:32
Anybody know this one, saw her this week on 41 near that lounge not far from Goodwill.Hard to telll by the picture. Looks like a possible unicorn.

Ronaldo01
02-05-22, 09:46
Anybody know this one, saw her this week on 41 near that lounge not far from Goodwill.I saw her in that very same location about 2 weeks ago. She was dressed even skimpier. Seemed like a set up so didn't even stop plus I didn't have time then. If anyone does, please report back.

BadPastor
03-17-22, 23:19
Anybody know this one, saw her this week on 41 near that lounge not far from Goodwill.Where this at.

Rich60
04-12-22, 16:15
Been out and about looking for any SW. Didn't see anything driving around for the last 4 days, heading out Thursday to head back to Indy. Any ideas where to look. Just about as dead here as in Indy. Bummer.

Rub101
04-12-22, 18:29
Been out and about looking for any SW. Didn't see anything driving around for the last 4 days, heading out Thursday to head back to Indy. Any ideas where to look. Just about as dead here as in Indy. Bummer.You in Sarasota, take Tamiami north to you see a 7-11 near Manatee Ave. Stay on Tamiami and go back south to Sarasota. Tamiami /14th st is the main SW drag.

BadPastor
04-13-22, 01:50
Anybody know this one, saw her this week on 41 near that lounge not far from Goodwill.Where this any one pic her up.

Skin87
07-23-22, 20:08
So I was driving around 41 and stickney. Saw a broad walking with luggage on wheels. Offered her a ride and she was grateful. Asked her for a favor in return for the ride and she happily walked obliged. Lucky score!!

Ripper69
07-23-22, 20:32
So I was driving around 41 and stickney. Saw a broad walking with luggage on wheels. Offered her a ride and she was grateful. Asked her for a favor in return for the ride and she happily walked obliged. Lucky score!!What was her name?

Skin87
07-24-22, 16:45
What was her name?I didn't even catch her name. Saw her walking by Constitution near 41 dragging a cart. Drove her down to Beneva and asked her for a favor in exchange for the ride. If you see a redhead dragging a cart on 41 that's her so offer her a ride and be nice!!

Rub101
08-17-22, 07:12
Corner of MLK and Washington in Sarasota at a Sunoco.

FreeByrd321
08-17-22, 13:52
Corner of MLK and Washington in Sarasota at a Sunoco.And, its a location. LOL Just teasing you but what about it? Who is / was there? Story? Thanks.

Rub101
08-17-22, 16:12
Corner of MLK and Washington in Sarasota at a Sunoco.Here's d pic I failed to attach yesterday.

Member #6280
08-25-22, 17:00
Stop wearing out the usual locations. Broaden your territory. If there were no girls moving street-level candy, then we wouldn't have a street-level candy problem, right?They moved from there too. The guy (AJ?) who runs the girls there moved his traphouse because of a bust and now it is a crap shoot trying to figure where they are. Guys still get lucky, but it is rough right now. So, maybe the same is going on in your area. I haven't tried there yet, but I have been reading your forum a LOT and some of it sounded tempting. Or I am just bored AF. LOL.

Bellem
08-30-22, 21:19
So what's the story with South Tamiami past Clark. L'm new to the area and drive by that area all the way down to Beneva often and see some decent looking chics crossing the street or almost looks like they are looking for a ride. From my experience they seem to be SW's but odd area for that.There is a chance you may be correct. There is a church in that area handing out free lunch to the homeless. Maybe they are staying and working the area.

TailHunter69
09-04-22, 16:23
There is a chance you may be correct. There is a church in that area handing out free lunch to the homeless. Maybe they are staying and working the area.You got a name for that church? It'll make the scope out easier for anyone making the drive.

ChestRockWell8
10-03-22, 15:18
Driving to work noticed a very good looking light brown skinned women in purple short shorts and blank spaghetti strap. Gave a very interesting look when I passed. If not going to work I would have stopped. Time was 3:00 pm and she was 1 block south of Fruitville and Cocoanut.

FreeByrd321
10-03-22, 16:31
Driving to work noticed a very good looking light brown skinned women in purple short shorts and blank spaghetti strap. Gave a very interesting look when I passed. If not going to work I would have stopped. Time was 3:00 pm and she was 1 block south of Fruitville and Cocoanut.On Fruitville or cocoanut? Thanks.

Bellem
11-02-22, 12:24
You got a name for that church? It'll make the scope out easier for anyone making the drive.Intersection of Swift and Ashton.

LuckyToo
11-08-22, 12:00
Met a fun SW online website seeking. Met up at Primo by airport for average SW rate. This girl is my new regular-homeless unfortunately but very clean. Hopefully she sticks around. I'll be feeding her daily. Thank you SW Gods.

Srq2018
11-08-22, 16:48
Met a fun SW online website seeking. Met up at Primo by airport for average SW rate. This girl is my new regular-homeless unfortunately but very clean. Hopefully she sticks around. I'll be feeding her daily. Thank you SW Gods.Damn brother, I totally appreciate you out there doing what you do! And sharing about it!!

Hopefully you know I'm just busting your balls but that photo is hilarious. It's like those Bigfoot or Yeti sightings where you can't really make anything out. And Swan's in Bradenton are seen just about as often. A little jealous. I could use a SW budget girl to balance out the others!

Stay safe.

LuckyToo
11-08-22, 18:38
Damn brother, I totally appreciate you out there doing what you do! And sharing about it!!

Hopefully you know I'm just busting your balls but that photo is hilarious. It's like those Bigfoot or Yeti sightings where you can't really make anything out. And Swan's in Bradenton are seen just about as often. A little jealous. I could use a SW budget girl to balance out the others!

Stay safe.That pic does look a little foot sighting-it's from my car cam when she crossed to get in the ride. Damn nice body / all her own teeth and kinda cute. Great attitude / super discounted price. Emptied myself twice today.

LuckyToo
11-09-22, 08:55
That pic does look a little foot sighting-it's from my car cam when she crossed to get in the ride. Damn nice body / all her own teeth and kinda cute. Great attitude / super discounted price. Emptied myself twice today.What a good little SW ****! Wish they all did this.

LuckyToo
11-09-22, 09:50
What a good little SW ****! Wish they all did this.And she meets you!

Srq2018
11-09-22, 10:22
And she meets you!You're moniker suit's you perfectly. "Lucky" is right!! But trust me I totally know you're putting in the work. So I know it's not all luck. Have a great morning!

LuckyToo
11-09-22, 10:53
You're moniker suit's you perfectly. "Lucky" is right!! But trust me I totally know you're putting in the work. So I know it's not all luck. Have a great morning!Great communication / exactly on time / comes to you (like this morning). Talks dirty / loves sex gets wet as shit but still tight. Wants you to smash her nice tits-turns her on. No gps whatsoever.

LuckyToo
11-09-22, 11:12
You're moniker suit's you perfectly. "Lucky" is right!! But trust me I totally know you're putting in the work. So I know it's not all luck. Have a great morning!Great communication / exactly on time / comes to you (like this morning). Talks dirty / loves sex gets wet as shit but still tight. Wants you to smash her nice tits-turns her on. No gps whatsoever.

FreeByrd321
11-09-22, 11:47
That pic does look a little foot sighting-it's from my car cam when she crossed to get in the ride. Damn nice body / all her own teeth and kinda cute. Great attitude / super discounted price. Emptied myself twice today.Thank you for sharing. I live close by. Does she walk regularly near Primo? Do you have a contact number? TY.

FreeByrd321
11-09-22, 11:56
Great communication / exactly on time / comes to you (like this morning). Talks dirty / loves sex gets wet as shit but still tight. Wants you to smash her nice tits-turns her on. No gps whatsoever.Or a listing I'd on Seeking? TY.

LuckyToo
11-09-22, 12:13
Thank you for sharing. I live close by. Does she walk regularly near Primo? Do you have a contact number? TY.Bounces around all over and has a friend now as a driver. I just meet and go to my own spot. Calls from different numbers. She calls and asks where do I want to meet and replies immediately with accurate eta. I'll have to ask her about what she wants as far as other business opportunities. Hopefully I can keep getting the morning trashy texts. I'll be treating her very well!

FreeByrd321
11-09-22, 14:04
Bounces around all over and has a friend now as a driver. I just meet and go to my own spot. Calls from different numbers. She calls and asks where do I want to meet and replies immediately with accurate eta. I'll have to ask her about what she wants as far as other business opportunities. Hopefully I can keep getting the morning trashy texts. I'll be treating her very well!Thank you. I too, am always highly respectful. Any contact point you can share would be much appreciated.

BadPastor
11-09-22, 20:56
That pic does look a little foot sighting-it's from my car cam when she crossed to get in the ride. Damn nice body / all her own teeth and kinda cute. Great attitude / super discounted price. Emptied myself twice today.Dud she gave phone.

LuckyToo
11-09-22, 23:16
Dud she gave phone.Did you read the post in the Bradenton escort section?

LuckyToo
11-10-22, 22:33
Dud she gave phone.Don't ask me about any of the girls I see. Thank you!

LuckyToo
11-10-22, 22:51
And she meets you!I'm all fucked out! Speedway and 7-11 has some future prospects going on. By the airport. Could have easily scored but my dick said "let's rest". I actually listen to him LOL.

LuckyToo
11-15-22, 11:46
Thank you for sharing. I live close by. Does she walk regularly near Primo? Do you have a contact number? TY.Check your box-sent.

Dungeroos
11-16-22, 17:50
Yooo. I'm visiting Sarasota for the night and would like to find some quality head. Cam anyone share any digits or at least give me the best stroll to check out? Appreciate why'all!

Rub101
11-16-22, 20:20
Yooo. I'm visiting Sarasota for the night and would like to find some quality head. Cam anyone share any digits or at least give me the best stroll to check out? Appreciate why'all!Look up Jazz.

DickyBill
11-17-22, 22:33
Look up Jazz.Still good bobbin' on the knob.

MongerBeast
11-29-22, 17:12
So I'm visiting the area and staying near the airport. Yesterday I noticed a cutie sitting at the bus stop on Tamiami. I pulled over to chat and 5 minutes later she was up in my room willing to do anything for a very reasonable amount. She said that she has been staying at the Budget with a friend but was going to move to another hotel. She said her name was Nikki. Thin, no tits, semi attractive, doesn't show evidence of using, nice girl. I have her digits if anyone is interested.

FreeByrd321
11-30-22, 09:13
So I'm visiting the area and staying near the airport. Yesterday I noticed a cutie sitting at the bus stop on Tamiami. I pulled over to chat and 5 minutes later she was up in my room willing to do anything for a very reasonable amount. She said that she has been staying at the Budget with a friend but was going to move to another hotel. She said her name was Nikki. Thin, no tits, semi attractive, doesn't show evidence of using, nice girl. I have her digits if anyone is interested.I live very nearby. Would enjoy her digits and any inside info y9 u care to share. Nice guy here. Treat all with respect. You can PM if you wish.

HornyNoah
11-30-22, 18:08
So I'm visiting the area and staying near the airport. Yesterday I noticed a cutie sitting at the bus stop on Tamiami. I pulled over to chat and 5 minutes later she was up in my room willing to do anything for a very reasonable amount. She said that she has been staying at the Budget with a friend but was going to move to another hotel. She said her name was Nikki. Thin, no tits, semi attractive, doesn't show evidence of using, nice girl. I have her digits if anyone is interested.I wish you had uploaded a picture of her. Unless she said No.

BadPastor
12-01-22, 06:25
I wish you had uploaded a picture of her. Unless she said No.I like her # please if you not mind.

TranTran
12-05-22, 20:47
So I'm visiting the area and staying near the airport. Yesterday I noticed a cutie sitting at the bus stop on Tamiami. I pulled over to chat and 5 minutes later she was up in my room willing to do anything for a very reasonable amount. She said that she has been staying at the Budget with a friend but was going to move to another hotel. She said her name was Nikki. Thin, no tits, semi attractive, doesn't show evidence of using, nice girl. I have her digits if anyone is interested.I'd like her number please.

MongerBeast
12-05-22, 21:55
So I wrote a report about Nikki and this report is about her occasional roommate Tiffany. It seems that there are a handful of girls that stay at the the Budget or the Surestay or other motels of the like in that area. Tiffany is younger than Nikki, probably in her early 20's. She's a nice girl but but has some candy issues like they all do. She's not a spinner but not fat either, nice boobs. She will do anything. She spent some time tossing my salad and seemed to enjoy it. She begged to have the batter put inside her.

She is hotel hopping so she told me that it was ok to put her info out there. She needs the business. And I don't have the time to answer a hundred PM's to give out her number. So here it is:

941xxxx559.

Treat her well and you're welcome.

MB.

MongerBeast
12-06-22, 16:20
So I wrote a report about Nikki and this report is about her occasional roommate Tiffany. It seems that there are a handful of girls that stay at the the Budget or the Surestay or other motels of the like in that area. Tiffany is younger than Nikki, probably in her early 20's. She's a nice girl but but has some candy issues like they all do. She's not a spinner but not fat either, nice boobs. She will do anything. She spent some time tossing my salad and seemed to enjoy it. She begged to have the batter put inside her.

She is hotel hopping so she told me that it was ok to put her info out there. She needs the business. And I don't have the time to answer a hundred PM's to give out her number. So here it is:

941xxxx559.

Treat her well and you're welcome.

MB.Is it a rule that you can't post a number on here? I wrote the whole number out but it got redacted somehow. The digits missing are 5XXX.

I guess that you can PM me if you need the number.

LuckyToo
12-06-22, 17:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

TranTran
12-07-22, 17:17
Is it a rule that you can't post a number on here? I wrote the whole number out but it got redacted somehow. The digits missing are 5XXX.

I guess that you can PM me if you need the number.Sent you a PM for her number.

Member #1658
12-08-22, 02:19
So I'm visiting the area and staying near the airport. Yesterday I noticed a cutie sitting at the bus stop on Tamiami. I pulled over to chat and 5 minutes later she was up in my room willing to do anything for a very reasonable amount. She said that she has been staying at the Budget with a friend but was going to move to another hotel. She said her name was Nikki. Thin, no tits, semi attractive, doesn't show evidence of using, nice girl. I have her digits if anyone is interested.Hey there, your PM is full.

I'd appreciate the number for Nikki and / or Tiffany if you don't mind.

Which one was the salad tosser? I love tossed salad!

If you don't mind sharing damages, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks man!

Nepa51
12-19-22, 21:22
Picked up a WSW on Saturday, think her name was Audrey. To make a long story short, after a Decent BJ, dropped her off. Ran a couple errands and went home. Was getting undressed when an open unused condom fell out of my pants! Thank god I quickly picked it up cause 5 seconds later in walked the SO! Quickly got rid of it. Not sure if she tried to use a cover and left it there after myself finishing quickly. Obviously, quickly checked the car for the wrapper. I have heard of checking your car for dropped things but not underwear!

Accidentally posted this in Bradenton. This was by Goodwill.

FreeByrd321
12-20-22, 18:04
Picked up a WSW on Saturday, think her name was Audrey. To make a long story short, after a Decent BJ, dropped her off. Ran a couple errands and went home. Was getting undressed when an open unused condom fell out of my pants! Thank god I quickly picked it up cause 5 seconds later in walked the SO! Quickly got rid of it. Not sure if she tried to use a cover and left it there after myself finishing quickly. Obviously, quickly checked the car for the wrapper. I have heard of checking your car for dropped things but not underwear!

Accidentally posted this in Bradenton. This was by Goodwill.Can you descrbie her appearance so if we see her we will know. TY.

Nepa51
12-27-22, 08:28
Can you descrbie her appearance so if we see her we will know. TY.She was about 5'5", some extra weight probably 155 ish, long dark hair with teeth that were a bit twisted.

HornyNoah
01-14-23, 18:41
I was coming back from the Selby Library on 01/11/23 Wed and as usual I like to take US 41 North Trail to always check to see if they've made any improvements to the roads and keep an eagle eye out for spinners.

Sometimes they dangerously even walk close to 10th Street which isn't a great street. And I've gone down it quite a few times.

Once I kid you not I saw this black guy slap this white woman while I was driving by! I'm pretty sure he did! Now that's creepy!

Anyhow so I was at the end of US 41 by the Ringling Art Center and I noticed this woman who was walking on the other side of the sidewalk.

And she had on like tight jeans shorts and a top with a tattoo on her leg and she had straight back hair and was wearing dark sunglasses.

So while she was crossing the street I waved at her and she just waved me back and kept walking to the traffic sign.

I guess she wasn't a spinner. I'm always very careful.

But yeah their not easy to get now. And if you do get happen to get one, they got candy looks all over them.

Well some of them do anyways.

Fumanchu70
03-16-23, 16:56
I live right on the edge of Charlotte County and Sarasota County. Does anyone have some spots they can recommend to me that are closer to me than the airport to Downtown?

Ebhunter
04-27-23, 21:19
Is this one from the streets? https://skipthegames.com/posts/sarasota/female-escorts/caucasian_w/keep-it-real-and-we-can-have-a/262993062961.

LuckyToo
06-15-23, 19:28
Running around not even looking. Saw a nice looking blonde at the bus stop outside "the army". Turned around and made eye contact, then pulled in back parking lot. Like a good girl she follows the trail and jumps right in. She wanted 60 but hit at 30. She wanted more but I said that's it. On the way to marathon on 301 she tried to up the price. In the Dollar parking lot she gave in. Good bbbjwspit. No phone of course-gave her a burner number. The SW are plentiful. Name was "Kristy".

Rub101
06-15-23, 22:04
Running around not even looking. Saw a nice looking blonde at the bus stop outside "the army". Turned around and made eye contact, then pulled in back parking lot. Like a good girl she follows the trail and jumps right in. She wanted 60 but hit at 30. She wanted more but I said that's it. On the way to marathon on 301 she tried to up the price. In the Dollar parkis bng lot she gave in. Good bbbjwspit. No phone of course-gave her a burner number. The SW are plentiful. Name was "Kristy".There maybe a spot at the Winne-Dixie on 14th and 53 or 57 Ave. Saw few girls hanging at this big tree on the side of Winn-Dixie. It maybe a homeless sleeping spot.

FreeByrd321
06-16-23, 11:03
There maybe a spot at the Winne-Dixie on 14th and 53 or 57 Ave. Saw few girls hanging at this big tree on the side of Winn-Dixie. It maybe a homeless sleeping spot.Which salvation army and dollar general?

LuckyToo
06-16-23, 11:55
The catch was totally unexpected! I guess after all these years of street walker pick ups-it's automatic. Sarasota has some higher quality walking girls-more so than other areas with same donation. It's all about negotiation and sticking to it. Picked up on Beneva and her drop off was to be MLK. I never take them to their exact spot. I like parking lots too because they don't make a fuss. "Kristy said she does it "all" easy to pick out! Good Looking / great Ass and legs. Make the eye contact / slow down / flash the brake light a couple times and pull off the street. The good ones track you like a hound dog!

Rub101
06-17-23, 06:38
The catch was totally unexpected! I guess after all these years of street walker pick ups-it's automatic. Sarasota has some higher quality walking girls-more so than other areas with same donation. It's all about negotiation and sticking to it. Picked up on Beneva and her drop off was to be MLK. I never take them to their exact spot. I like parking lots too because they don't make a fuss. "Kristy said she does it "all" easy to pick out! Good Looking / great Ass and legs. Make the eye contact / slow down / flash the brake light a couple times and pull off the street. The good ones track you like a hound dog!I don't normally do cardates.

HornyNoah
06-17-23, 14:16
There maybe a spot at the Winne-Dixie on 14th and 53 or 57 Ave. Saw few girls hanging at this big tree on the side of Winn-Dixie. It maybe a homeless sleeping spot.So which Winn-Dixie has this magic tree? LOL.

Is it a shady area? I'm kind of careful. Because if it happens to be just Homeless Crack Addict Guys there- No Thanks.

Does Uncle LEO sit around there at all?

HornyNoah
06-17-23, 15:03
The catch was totally unexpected! I guess after all these years of street walker pick ups-it's automatic. Sarasota has some higher quality walking girls-more so than other areas with same donation. It's all about negotiation and sticking to it. Picked up on Beneva and her drop off was to be MLK. I never take them to their exact spot. I like parking lots too because they don't make a fuss. "Kristy said she does it "all" easy to pick out! Good Looking / great Ass and legs. Make the eye contact / slow down / flash the brake light a couple times and pull off the street. The good ones track you like a hound dog!Was this the Salvation Army Church in Bradenton on 1508 32nd Ave E?

Because in this post you say it was Beneva and that's in Sarasota.

I'm a little confused.

I wish you had a clearer picture of her also.

BradChaser
06-18-23, 06:20
The catch was totally unexpected! I guess after all these years of street walker pick ups-it's automatic. Sarasota has some higher quality walking girls-more so than other areas with same donation. It's all about negotiation and sticking to it. Picked up on Beneva and her drop off was to be MLK. I never take them to their exact spot. I like parking lots too because they don't make a fuss. "Kristy said she does it "all" easy to pick out! Good Looking / great Ass and legs. Make the eye contact / slow down / flash the brake light a couple times and pull off the street. The good ones track you like a hound dog!So she wanted you to drop her near the drug dealers LOL.

Rub101
06-18-23, 19:12
So which Winn-Dixie has this magic tree? LOL.

Is it a shady area? I'm kind of careful. Because if it happens to be just Homeless Crack Addict Guys there- No Thanks.

Does Uncle LEO sit around there at all?One should always be careful. Just showing where I saw a few girls gathering.

Rub101
06-18-23, 21:38
One should always be careful. Just showing where I saw a few girls gathering.Hopefully this is better.

HornyNoah
06-18-23, 21:39
One should always be careful. Just showing where I saw a few girls gathering.Yeah I'm not seeing any women in the background.

I keep looking but nothing.

LuckyToo
06-19-23, 18:42
Sorry about the street. It was Tuttle. This is the bench I found Kristy.

DW1981
08-01-23, 09:39
Hey Mongers. Coming into Sarasota today and thought I would check the feed. No reports since June, what's up Sarasota? What is the action and where are the better spots at this time?

Thank you all in advance!!

Ebhunter
08-02-23, 07:41
Hey Mongers. Coming into Sarasota today and thought I would check the feed. No reports since June, what's up Sarasota? What is the action and where are the better spots at this time?

Thank you all in advance!!You can cruise the trail (Hwy 41) from 10th St north all the way to downtown Bradenton. I haven't hunted in years but my rare trips along the route are usually empty. When you are in the seedier areas check side streets. I'm sure they are around, can't all be online or in jail, but not like the old days when you'd see 20 on the trip any time of day. I'd pay attention around airport and hotels / gas stations / convenience stores.

BrowseLurk
08-05-23, 20:15
Hello fellow mongers, I'll be in Arcadia from tomorrow until Wednesday. I wanted to know if there's anything to do around there or if someone could point me into the proper direction / forum. Any information would suffice & be greatly appreciated. Even a bar to pick-up would help.

NamelessGhost
09-10-23, 15:13
The street pickins are few and far between. Lost one Friday to a fella w a paper tag. That hurt.

Stay safe- extra patrols on Trail near the colleges to protect the coeds.

Rub101
09-10-23, 20:04
The street pickins are few and far between. Lost one Friday to a fella w a paper tag. That hurt.

Stay safe- extra patrols on Trail near the colleges to protect the coeds.Yes they definitely hand out in that area.

NamelessGhost
09-15-23, 10:51
Ran into Tanika this week. She looked pretty rough but- She was (mostly) sober. We chatted for a while. She said she wasn't seeing anyone because she had a "boyfriend ". I bought her a Big Gulp and Ramen cup. Hopefully she will reemerge soon- she is younger (30's) and has been known to be pretty fun.

No sightings of the pregnant Lauren which is probably really good news for her!

Stay safe folks.

FullJack
09-28-23, 00:12
My landscaper Pablo was telling me how last Friday night near dusk, he was Driving north on 41 , north Vamo area. He was thinking about Barbaras big knockers at Zhxuiang and in the distance he spotted a WSW, skinny, dark hair, young maybe 30's, looked like she probably had a habit but not bad looking at all and imagined Hoover vacuum services could be had. He was saying she was standing on the sidewalk next to Eugene st. In between sunset Kia and Sarasota Chrysler dodge. He had been cutting HOA Karen's grass all day and wasn't expecting this sort of venture so was caught by surprise. He was at speed in the flow of traffic. None the less he quickly decelerated as inconspicuously as possible and she 100% gave him the look and started walking onto Eugene. There was a moment of hesitation, not to mention at this point to turn onto that road would be a heroic maneuver. Pablo decided to disregard all the monger rules and immediately went to loop around. Having never mowed grass in this area the best he could do was to turn right onto Doud St and continue to loop around. By the time he was making a right back on Eugene towards 41 again. The provider could be seen getting into another mongers landscape truck and the opportunity was lost.

SaceRoadRunner
10-01-23, 15:23
Beautiful lady name Naomi it was a pleasure seeing her. Said she was from out of town I'll post her number. 239-XXX-9367.

Hope this is helpful and hit her up before she moves around again.

BradChaser
01-03-24, 07:43
Guy picked up SW for quick $10 BJ she brings him to motel while he leaves kid in car, setup BUSTED.

HEY idiot what you thinking? Guys got to use the big head not the little one.

We are not down at pompano Beach. One thing proves know your SW's.

HornyNoah
01-03-24, 18:24
Guy picked up SW for quick $10 BJ she brings him to motel while he leaves kid in car, setup BUSTED.

HEY idiot what you thinking? Guys got to use the big head not the little one.

We are not down at pompano Beach. One thing proves know your SW's.Ok so did this happen in Sarasota? And usually no undercover SW ever gets in the car with the John.

Did she tell him to just follow her instead? I would think that normally would have happened, but I could be wrong on that.

But yeah he's an idiot for doing this when there's a kid in the backseat and then

leaving the kid in the car while having a ball? He deserves it for leaving a kid in the car!

Uh, Not a Good Move there!

BleedTheFreak
01-04-24, 14:01
Ok so did this happen in Sarasota? And usually no undercover SW ever gets in the car with the John.

Did she tell him to just follow her instead? I would think that normally would have happened, but I could be wrong on that.

But yeah he's an idiot for doing this when there's a kid in the backseat and then

leaving the kid in the car while having a ball? He deserves it for leaving a kid in the car!

Uh, Not a Good Move there!The flamingo inn.

Lens5
04-08-24, 18:30
Greetings: I am here in Sarasota as a snowbird from Providence. I started reading escort and SW reports many months ago to familiarize myself with the localities and the streets. I would use google maps to look at the streets and buildings described by the scooping members. Although St Petersburg seems to be much more active, I followed the Sarasota posts going back two years. So I am here to report my first Scoop! Monday, 10 am. I started in Bradenton on 64 and turned onto Tamiami Trail to head south to the airport. The first I'd of a potential SW was at a church, ministry building just into Tamiami Trail which had a lady laying on the sidewalk, yelling, while some men on a bench nearby were watching her. I continued south for a mile and saw a possible SW sitting against the wall of a small motel. I circled back and she came to the window and I asked if she needed a ride; she looked at me and asked "what for" , I just looked at her and she said:" oh no, I'm not into that" and walked away. On down the trail looking at the places mentioned on the posts. Got to the airport area and saw a nice looking woman, couldn't see her face, she was at an open vacant lot by the DK and looked like she was weeding. Her body looked fit & skinny which is what I like. I made a loop through the neigborhood since that part of Tamiami Trail is wide lanes, fast an dangerous. I came around and really just stopped in the bike lane, she saw me and came over, I said "do you need a ride" and she said yes and hopped in. She was around 40 with aged face and no teeth, but her skin and body were very nice and I was excited to get my first SW. I asked for an LE check, she pulled up her T shirt, nice boobs, and we took off. Since I am new to the area, I asked her where is a good place and we pulled into a shaded parking lot. I said. 10 for a BBBJCIMSW and she said. 20 and I said yes. She was very communicative, not strung out, she is homeless but clean and did not smell. She worked hard on me since I ran out of my V rx and am waiting to be mailed. You know how it is, this is the day it was going to happen regardless! Her name is Tiffany and says she is in that area. Again, driving south on Tamiami Trail, at north end of airport and by the DK, vacant lot just after that, next to that is a boat distributer and after that is a La Quinta, I think. Also, in that area is the Budget Hotel. I asked if she would like me to come back and get the motel room to shower and have sex and she was all for it. She has no phone but knows the street people in the area, told be how to find her via a resident at the Budget. All in all very nice experience for not having to go to St. Pete. As a side to this story, I had lined up 3 possible escorts that cost from 2. 0 to 3. 0 but could not connect with them for an early visit. I saved 2. 80 and enjoyed the whole experience. At my age, I am not going to get the benefit of an escorts cost to benefit ratio. And BTW, she wasn't weeding. She was going through the dirt looking for coins, lololol. Also forgot to get pics in all the rush I was going through. Maybe at the motel.

Rub101
04-08-24, 23:01
Greetings: I am here in Sarasota as a snowbird from Providence. I started reading escort and SW reports many months ago to familiarize myself with the localities and the streets. I would use google maps to look at the streets and buildings described by the scooping members. Although St Petersburg seems to be much more active, I followed the Sarasota posts going back two years. So I am here to report my first Scoop! Monday, 10 am. I started in Bradenton on 64 and turned onto Tamiami Trail to head south to the airport. The first I'd of a potential SW was at a church, ministry building just into Tamiami Trail which had a lady laying on the sidewalk, yelling, while some men on a bench nearby were watching her. I continued south for a mile and saw a possible SW sitting against the wall of a small motel. I circled back and she came to the window and I asked if she needed a ride; she looked at me and asked "what for" , I just looked at her and she said:" oh no, I'm not into that" and walked away. On down the trail looking at the places mentioned on the posts. Got to the airport area and saw a nice looking woman, couldn't see her face, she was at an open vacant lot by the DK and looked like she was weeding. Her body looked fit & skinny which is what I like. I made a loop through the neigborhood since that part of Tamiami Trail is wide lanes, fast an dangerous. I came around and really just stopped in the bike lane, she saw me and came over, I said "do you need a ride" and she said yes and hopped in. She was around 40 with aged face and no teeth, but her skin and body were very nice and I was excited to get my first SW. I asked for an LE check, she pulled up her T shirt, nice boobs, and we took off. Since I am new to the area, I asked her where is a good place and we pulled into a shaded parking lot. I said. 10 for a BBBJCIMSW and she said. 20 and I said yes. She was very communicative, not strung out, she is homeless but clean and did not smell. She worked hard on me since I ran out of my V rx and am waiting to be mailed. You know how it is, this is the day it was going to happen regardless! Her name is Tiffany and says she is in that area. Again, driving south on Tamiami Trail, at north end of airport and by the DK, vacant lot just after that, next to that is a boat distributer and after that is a La Quinta, I think. Also, in that area is the Budget Hotel. I asked if she would like me to come back and get the motel room to shower and have sex and she was all for it. She has no phone but knows the street people in the area, told be how to find her via a resident at the Budget. All in all very nice experience for not having to go to St. Pete. As a side to this story, I had lined up 3 possible escorts that cost from 2. 0 to 3. 0 but could not connect with them for an early visit. I saved 2. 80 and enjoyed the whole experience. At my age, I am not going to get the benefit of an escorts cost to benefit ratio. And BTW, she wasn't weeding. She was going through the dirt looking for coins, lololol. Also forgot to get pics in all the rush I was going through. Maybe at the motel.Hope to read more of your encounters.

HornyNoah
04-09-24, 21:39
Greetings: I am here in Sarasota as a snowbird from Providence. I started reading escort and SW reports many months ago to familiarize myself with the localities and the streets. I would use google maps to look at the streets and buildings described by the scooping members. Although St Petersburg seems to be much more active, I followed the Sarasota posts going back two years. So I am here to report my first Scoop! Monday, 10 am. I started in Bradenton on 64 and turned onto Tamiami Trail to head south to the airport. The first I'd of a potential SW was at a church, ministry building just into Tamiami Trail which had a lady laying on the sidewalk, yelling, while some men on a bench nearby were watching her. I continued south for a mile and saw a possible SW sitting against the wall of a small motel. I circled back and she came to the window and I asked if she needed a ride; she looked at me and asked "what for" , I just looked at her and she said:" oh no, I'm not into that" and walked away. On down the trail looking at the places mentioned on the posts. Got to the airport area and saw a nice looking woman, couldn't see her face, she was at an open vacant lot by the DK and looked like she was weeding. Her body looked fit & skinny which is what I like. I made a loop through the neigborhood since that part of Tamiami Trail is wide lanes, fast an dangerous. I came around and really just stopped in the bike lane, she saw me and came over, I said "do you need a ride" and she said yes and hopped in. She was around 40 with aged face and no teeth, but her skin and body were very nice and I was excited to get my first SW. I asked for an LE check, she pulled up her T shirt, nice boobs, and we took off. Since I am new to the area, I asked her where is a good place and we pulled into a shaded parking lot. I said. 10 for a BBBJCIMSW and she said. 20 and I said yes. She was very communicative, not strung out, she is homeless but clean and did not smell. She worked hard on me since I ran out of my V rx and am waiting to be mailed. You know how it is, this is the day it was going to happen regardless! Her name is Tiffany and says she is in that area. Again, driving south on Tamiami Trail, at north end of airport and by the DK, vacant lot just after that, next to that is a boat distributer and after that is a La Quinta, I think. Also, in that area is the Budget Hotel. I asked if she would like me to come back and get the motel room to shower and have sex and she was all for it. She has no phone but knows the street people in the area, told be how to find her via a resident at the Budget. All in all very nice experience for not having to go to St. Pete. As a side to this story, I had lined up 3 possible escorts that cost from 2. 0 to 3. 0 but could not connect with them for an early visit. I saved 2. 80 and enjoyed the whole experience. At my age, I am not going to get the benefit of an escorts cost to benefit ratio. And BTW, she wasn't weeding. She was going through the dirt looking for coins, lololol. Also forgot to get pics in all the rush I was going through. Maybe at the motel.Ok, what is the DK? Dark Knights Inn? Man, too bad she's homeless. Yeah pictures would've been nice.

So she stays at some Budget Hotel? Hmm, I didn't find any Budget Hotel on Google. Just other Hotels.

Did you get the Hotel name right?

She was going through the dirt looking for coins? That's a first!

BradChaser
04-10-24, 08:41
Ok, what is the DK? Dark Knights Inn? Man, too bad she's homeless. Yeah pictures would've been nice.

So she stays at some Budget Hotel? Hmm, I didn't find any Budget Hotel on Google. Just other Hotels.

Did you get the Hotel name right?

She was going through the dirt looking for coins? That's a first!Hey what's with you Noah you claim you drive up down 41 alot are you to busy looking for pussy to see the surroundings to know what he was giving away? DK is dunkin donuts and a motel name budget and those are just north of srq with 2 boat places on both sides of 41. What do you want him to put you in her lap? I would Say that report was very good and descriptive.

LoneSom
04-15-24, 21:02
Greetings: I am here in Sarasota as a snowbird from Providence. I started reading escort and SW reports many months ago to familiarize myself with the localities and the streets. I would use google maps to look at the streets and buildings described by the scooping members. Although St Petersburg seems to be much more active, I followed the Sarasota posts going back two years. So I am here to report my first Scoop! Monday, 10 am. I started in Bradenton on 64 and turned onto Tamiami Trail to head south to the airport. The first I'd of a potential SW was at a church, ministry building just into Tamiami Trail which had a lady laying on the sidewalk, yelling, while some men on a bench nearby were watching her. I continued south for a mile and saw a possible SW sitting against the wall of a small motel. I circled back and she came to the window and I asked if she needed a ride; she looked at me and asked "what for" , I just looked at her and she said:" oh no, I'm not into that" and walked away. On down the trail looking at the places mentioned on the posts. Got to the airport area and saw a nice looking woman, couldn't see her face, she was at an open vacant lot by the DK and looked like she was weeding. Her body looked fit & skinny which is what I like. I made a loop through the neigborhood since that part of Tamiami Trail is wide lanes, fast an dangerous. I came around and really just stopped in the bike lane, she saw me and came over, I said "do you need a ride" and she said yes and hopped in. She was around 40 with aged face and no teeth, but her skin and body were very nice and I was excited to get my first SW. I asked for an LE check, she pulled up her T shirt, nice boobs, and we took off. Since I am new to the area, I asked her where is a good place and we pulled into a shaded parking lot. I said. 10 for a BBBJCIMSW and she said. 20 and I said yes. She was very communicative, not strung out, she is homeless but clean and did not smell. She worked hard on me since I ran out of my V rx and am waiting to be mailed. You know how it is, this is the day it was going to happen regardless! Her name is Tiffany and says she is in that area. Again, driving south on Tamiami Trail, at north end of airport and by the DK, vacant lot just after that, next to that is a boat distributer and after that is a La Quinta, I think. Also, in that area is the Budget Hotel. I asked if she would like me to come back and get the motel room to shower and have sex and she was all for it. She has no phone but knows the street people in the area, told be how to find her via a resident at the Budget. All in all very nice experience for not having to go to St. Pete. As a side to this story, I had lined up 3 possible escorts that cost from 2. 0 to 3. 0 but could not connect with them for an early visit. I saved 2. 80 and enjoyed the whole experience. At my age, I am not going to get the benefit of an escorts cost to benefit ratio. And BTW, she wasn't weeding. She was going through the dirt looking for coins, lololol. Also forgot to get pics in all the rush I was going through. Maybe at the motel.Sounds like a win win. I'm sure she appreciated the money.

BeyondKey32
04-16-24, 12:02
Hey what's with you Noah you claim you drive up down 41 alot are you to busy looking for pussy to see the surroundings to know what he was giving away? DK is dunkin donuts and a motel name budget and those are just north of srq with 2 boat places on both sides of 41. What do you want him to put you in her lap? I would Say that report was very good and descriptive.Not sure how DK stands for Dunkin Donuts. But a quick Google Maps search I found that DK is a Dance Studio in the same building I suppose. Budget Inn is 2 blocks south of the "DD".

BradChaser
04-18-24, 07:25
Not sure how DK stands for Dunkin Donuts. But a quick Google Maps search I found that DK is a Dance Studio in the same building I suppose. Budget Inn is 2 blocks south of the "DD".Being the area described DD is far more seen than a dance studio but what's the difference it's trying to find the SW that counts.

NamelessGhost
04-22-24, 17:34
While I don't read novels- I am a passive scroller. It seems to me the SW market from downtown to a mile north of the airport is nearly non-existent. Not sure how / why / where. You've got the Sally population (not my thing) but very few actual SW. Happy to be corrected or guided but since Covid- it's been slim!

Burner99
04-22-24, 19:55
While I don't read novels- I am a passive scroller. It seems to me the SW market from downtown to a mile north of the airport is nearly non-existent. Not sure how / why / where. You've got the Sally population (not my thing) but very few actual SW. Happy to be corrected or guided but since Covid- it's been slim!I also have noticed that they have thinned out. Maybe it's just 41 dry and they went to other areas. I gave up a while ago. I focus my energy elsewhere.

HornyNoah
04-23-24, 16:14
While I don't read novels- I am a passive scroller. It seems to me the SW market from downtown to a mile north of the airport is nearly non-existent. Not sure how / why / where. You've got the Sally population (not my thing) but very few actual SW. Happy to be corrected or guided but since Covid- it's been slim! Yeah tell me about it! It's been slim for a long time now. Your lucky now if you even find 1 at least! IDK what's going on. Could be the stings, cleanup, moved on. Or you just see guys on bikes who look suspicious. What do you mean the Sally population?? I'm confused.

And it also wouldn't look good if they were at least eight walking around! It would be a Uncle Leo Show! Maybe two or three at most far away from each other.

But yeah now they seem to be down on 14th St West in Bradenton to me. And their a lot of homeless people in that area so it's sketchy at times.
If you find one around there your lucky if their not completely on candy with drug marks on them!

On Sarasota US-41 it was much better back in 2017.

And I almost got busted a couple times 7 years ago. But I got lucky. And they did a LE Sting at the Flamingo Motel on 41 in Sarasota a few months ago. Yikes!

I try to be very careful. Never know when Uncle LEO is parked somewhere.

And I don't go hunting a lot anymore like I used to except if I happen to be in that direction.

Ripper69
04-23-24, 18:43
Yeah tell me about it! It's been slim for a long time now. Your lucky now if you even find 1 at least! IDK what's going on. Could be the stings, cleanup, moved on. Or you just see guys on bikes who look suspicious. What do you mean the Sally population?? I'm confused.

And it also wouldn't look good if they were at least eight walking around! It would be a Uncle Leo Show! Maybe two or three at most far away from each other.

But yeah now they seem to be down on 14th St West in Bradenton to me. And their a lot of homeless people in that area so it's sketchy at times.
If you find one around there your lucky if their not completely on candy with drug marks on them!

On Sarasota US-41 it was much better back in 2017.

And I almost got busted a couple times 7 years ago. But I got lucky. And they did a LE Sting at the Flamingo Motel on 41 in Sarasota a few months ago. Yikes!

I try to be very careful. Never know when Uncle LEO is parked somewhere.

And I don't go hunting a lot anymore like I used to except if I happen to be in that direction.I think by Sally population, he means people that stay at the Salvation Army.