PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

PensLover
07-13-17, 16:44
Go read the ripoff report in the Bradenton SW section. You've been warned.

Tall, late 20's early 30's spinner and nicely accommodating. Walks in between of bay shore and south of the wawa in btown. I have dreamt of her before at a place behind the wawa in a clean place. Had her number but it was out of service for a bit so ditched it. Saw her yesterday walking in that same spot but had no time to stop and reacquaint. Would love to hear if someone knows her and had a method of contact.

Thanks and stay safe.

Jeep95
08-12-17, 12:08
On 41 and, picked up 6 villains Thursday night. This country is fucked up.

Retster
08-16-17, 09:41
On 41 and, picked up 6 villains Thursday night. This country is fucked up.Read the SCSD webpage, the stings always seem to occur on Thursdays.

OkOkWheel
09-05-17, 00:02
I dreamt that I picked up baby lacy or Lucy unsure which L it was. Waited on a side street and picked up this wafer thin ice walker. Parked even further away. She warned me catch and no release was extra. Strike. 1. I decided I would get close and finish myself as she bathed the boys. After all was done she bitched about the stand donate. She says she gets double and double that for special. All I had was standard. Strike 2. Strike 3 came when she tried to get me to drop her of next to her handler. This all happened off 41 near my friend Gary before we went across the street to kasa.

Nflfan
09-05-17, 00:12
I dreamt that I picked up baby lacy or Lucy unsure which L it was. Waited on a side street and picked up this wafer thin ice walker. Parked even further away. She warned me catch and no release was extra. Strike. 1. I decided I would get close and finish myself as she bathed the boys. After all was done she bitched about the stand donate. She says she gets double and double that for special. All I had was standard. Strike 2. Strike 3 came when she tried to get me to drop her of next to her handler. This all happened off 41 near my friend Gary before we went across the street to kasa.Congratulations sir that was baby lisa you caught. Most definitely catch and release.

Your humble correspondent reporting from the front lines.

BleedTheFreak
09-05-17, 23:20
Congratulations sir that was baby lisa you caught. Most definitely catch and release.

Your humble correspondent reporting from the front lines.She is a dirty little badger. She can be very nice and follow direction. She has been on the streets all her life. Might want to be careful what you do with her and how you do it. Just my advise.

SticksByVic
09-07-17, 09:55
In my dream, I was out for a stroll. Ran across and old friend that had been missing for awhile. She was speaking of cowboy days and fell out of the wagon. In my dream she BBBJ in the buggy. Skills are still very good and hums the Harmonica as she goes. She looks at you when the cork pops off the bottle. No digits. She is taller and thin. Not sure what other names she will use and no flash photo.

Sarasotaguy
09-07-17, 18:40
Based on the timely reporting below I took a ride and got reacquainted with Aimee J some where between Gary's place and a few blocks north.

Caught just an hour ago. She remembered me from a few back. I remembered her pretty good head game with special sound effects.

Of course the usual sad tale about how hard a hoe must hoe these days. I offered to give her digits to some cool dudes who may remember her and want.

To catch up too. I did promise I would not broadcast her digits, so senior fellows can pm for them.

SticksbyVic I will PM you digits for your contribution that temporarily suspended my hurricane anxiety.

Released by the Budge.

KnotKnew
09-07-17, 19:19
In my dream, I was out for a stroll. Ran across and old friend that had been missing for awhile. She was speaking of cowboy days and fell out of the wagon. In my dream she BBBJ in the buggy. Skills are still very good and hums the Harmonica as she goes. She looks at you when the cork pops off the bottle. No digits. She is taller and thin. Not sure what other names she will use and no flash photo.Amie has been around for a good while sweet gal mid 30's fights her addiction hard. Somewhat scrambled at times never known her to struggle with needles but hits the crack pipe whenever she turns dirty. She can be on the streets for months or maybe just a couple days before she goes gets clean again. Decent BBBJ skills and makes a nice attempt to act like she's really into it. Amie will hang around Lisa has stayed with her in the past but definitely is a better get than Lisa. I know that's not saying much but as few girls on the street around here as there is Amie is a good scoop when you see her.

UpNya35
09-15-17, 15:41
Does anybody know this WSW chick she like 28,5'6 120 lbs blonde hair shoulder link big eyes skinny white skin usually stands by the church on 47th across from flamingo and Tamiami Trail like late at night morning around 4:00 am been banging her for a while she's a spinner keeps texting me kind of bored of her got her digits PM ME Fellows.

ZeroZone
09-16-17, 17:46
I made a report on a time waster in the Sarasota BP section. Chick named Lisa, but that ain't what we're talking about. Read the fucking review if you want to know about Lisa. This is about some SW potential in North Port. Saw a potential walker over by S Biscayne Dr and US41.5'6 maybe? White, blonde, skinny body, was wearing daisy dukes. I was on the way to Lisa's stupid ass when I spotted her, did a you to check her out but she got scooped by a monger. Perhaps one of you fine fellows. It seems the place for potential in North Port is between Biscayne and the Shell gas station a half mile up the road from there. That's where Delilah / Bella hangs out when she's not tweaking. I'm about to go scouting again in a short while. I'll let why'all know if I see anything or if I daydream. Be safe.

Jeep95
09-16-17, 23:20
Soon as I snagged this one I see a tall knockout built like a brick shithouse, shorthaired blond dropped off, oh well. Got some pics but that's it. Lots out there this week.

Nflfan
09-17-17, 09:55
Soon as I snagged this one I see a tall knockout built like a brick shithouse, shorthaired blond dropped off, oh well. Got some pics but that's it. Lots out there this week.No more baby Lisa reports, we need the hard to get ones, if SWs are your game.

Your correspondent reporting from the front lines.

Ebhunter
09-17-17, 18:57
Soon as I snagged this one I see a tall knockout built like a brick shithouse, shorthaired blond dropped off, oh well. Got some pics but that's it. Lots out there this week.She looks better now than when I saw her years ago. She has lived her whole adult life on the streets, all things considered, she has isn't going downhill as fast as I expected. I'm not saying I plan on going downtown and look for her.

BobTheKnob
09-19-17, 22:00
Hey man. I'm digging Baby Lisa. Just my type. Skinny ass MILF. You get any good shots, I'd love to see them. I'm on a mission to find that skinny ass right now. Hell, even if you don't post them inbox me.

Partimer34
09-24-17, 01:21
Saw a younger loooking blonde spinner with a shaved head and one long lock of hair walking 2 days ago by wally world. Did a you-turn but she got scooped as I made the turn. Quick glance, thought she was cute but not 100% on that. Any info / digits would be cool.

Partimer34
09-27-17, 12:27
Saw Rosie this morning taking a stroll down the lane. Didn't have time to dream but I did get digits for future dreams. Will report but am hoping the dream won't be a nightmare. Any intel?

KnotKnew
09-27-17, 16:35
After a few months hanging out with her uncle hooked up with Charlie, or AJ or whatever the fuck she calls herself. Maybe 5'5" buck fifty blonde. Not quite at her fighting weight but what can you expect after weeks of eating nothing but potatoes and cornbread. Good BJ service couple Jacksons got the job done. She's always a good go to girl. Usually out late in the evening. See her between Mecca and Myrtle any side of the road walks with traffic. Have her digits for any interested contributors.

Ebhunter
09-27-17, 21:56
Soon as I snagged this one I see a tall knockout built like a brick shithouse, shorthaired blond dropped off, oh well. Got some pics but that's it. Lots out there this week.Now that BP charges for ads and is making posting difficult are the streets busy? I rarely make it to 41 but if the selection has improved a trip might be in order. The last couple times I drove thru not even baby Lisa was out and yes I would have picked her up considering I saw nothing.

SticksByVic
10-01-17, 15:17
I think I posted on backpage about her accidently. Check it out.

SticksByVic
10-01-17, 15:25
Had the pleasure of meeting her. Kind of quiet at first, but a nice girl. Not pushy, doesn't rush. Slow in response I think due to phone issues. Head games not bad, nice body and great hips on a thin girl. She knows how to position herself for her benefit as well as mine during the engagement time which she didn't try and rush. Have repeated a couple times already.

SeniorFrog
10-02-17, 01:36
Had the pleasure of meeting her. Kind of quiet at first, but a nice girl. Not pushy, doesn't rush. Slow in response I think due to phone issues. Head games not bad, nice body and great hips on a thin girl. She knows how to position herself for her benefit as well as mine during the engagement time which she didn't try and rush. Have repeated a couple times already.Report lacking details. Could you describe her and location where found? Donation? Thanks.

Jeep95
10-03-17, 08:43
From Ft. Myers, blown up by Irma. Long nips.

UpNya35
10-06-17, 08:04
Was out this morning scooped up this chick named Sarah I remember her had couple dreams with her long time ago she's been gone for a while nows she's back pretty cool good BJ have digits.

SticksByVic
10-11-17, 09:08
From Ft. Myers, blown up by Irma. Long nips.Nice nips!

SticksByVic
10-11-17, 09:14
Report lacking details. Could you describe her and location where found? Donation? Thanks.She's a taller thin blondish. Around 47th area. Full for. 6.

Cuck Guy
10-11-17, 11:09
I hope it's ok for me to post this here. I asked on Craigslist and someone suggested I try here.

My girlfriend was a kinky little thing a few years ago. I wondering if anyone here remembers her and hooked up with her. She walked around the Rosemarry District in Sarasota. She mainly got around between 2013 and 2016. She was 18 in 2013. She's mixed (black / white) with light brown skin. She's been mistaken for Hispanic. She's about 5'4". Huge G tits! Long black curly hair. Briefly had green hair in 2016. Slightly chubby.

She tells be she blew and fucked a baseball team. I won't disclose which. She's also told me she was blind folded, taken to a dark room, and blew a bunch of guys as she sat on a dildo. Been in a few three ways too.

If you think you may have hooked up with her, hit me up.

Cuck Guy
10-11-17, 11:11
I hope it's ok for me to post this here. I asked on Craigslist and someone suggested I try here.

My girlfriend was a kinky little thing a few years ago. I wondering if anyone here remembers her and hooked up with her. She walked around the Rosemarry District in Sarasota. She mainly got around between 2013 and 2016. She was 18 in 2013. She's mixed (black / white) with light brown skin. She's been mistaken for Hispanic. She's about 5'4". Huge G tits! Long black curly hair. Briefly had green hair in 2016. Slightly chubby.

She tells be she blew and fucked a baseball team. I won't disclose which. She's also told me she was blind folded, taken to a dark room, and blew a bunch of guys as she sat on a dildo. Been in a few three ways too.

If you think you may have hooked up with her, hit me up.

Ripper69
10-11-17, 13:06

If you think you may have hooked up with her, hit me up.Any pics to share?

Cuck Guy
10-11-17, 16:11
Any pics to share?Sorry dude. She's gorgeous and got as fuck, but I can't put pics of her up. There can't be that many young mixed girls like around sarasota.

Blackberry7
10-12-17, 20:43
From Ft. Myers, blown up by Irma. Long nips.I"m guessing a lot of fun. Do you have a number you would share with me please? Yummy.

Jeep95
10-14-17, 07:29
Nice nips!Does she have phone now?

Burner99
10-22-17, 21:07
From Ft. Myers, blown up by Irma. Long nips.I would take her for a ride. She have digits.

Fantasy79
10-26-17, 10:23
I know this is actually in south B-town, but a friend picked up Kate near Target on 41. She wanted. 5 for BJ so he dropped her off and decided not to partake. He said she looks good with no signs of habit. YMMV.

SticksByVic
10-27-17, 18:03
I know this is actually in south B-town, but a friend picked up Kate near Target on 41. She wanted. 5 for BJ so he dropped her off and decided not to partake. He said she looks good with no signs of habit. YMMV.He made a good choice in my opinion. She may not stay to the finish line. She has a hard core habit, not sure what he missed. She is walking more than usual. Saw her walking everyday this week. I've known her a long time. She is getting worse. She can be really nice, depends on when you catch her. Good luck.

SeniorFrog
11-03-17, 01:50
Been out of action for quite a while, but still always on the lookout for new talent or old favorites. Cruising the trail this evening, I stumbled upon an early 20's very fit brunette by the Walmart Home store on 41. Spooky as hell but very eager to please. Nice BBBJ and Fiv for. 30. Drained it dry while wiggling her shapely ass. Went by Cincinnati and claimed to be from there. Other than spookiness very low drama. Would definitely scoop again.

Partimer34
11-18-17, 13:21
Nothing left for uncle to do except hang out at the DnD I guess. I have digits of 2 legit providers but am looking for a change of scenery. Be happy to swap digits of you have any to share. PM me.

YoungStud99
11-18-17, 13:33
These are stolen pictures this chick lives in Canada.

I asked for a picture and she sent one that's plastered all over the internet.

So I asked for another picture with my cell number on a piece of paper and and a picture of her in it and she never sent that.

http://sarasota.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-play-1oo-real-н640;4327;959;965;-genuine-and-sweet /43374987.

ZeroZone
11-19-17, 13:12
Hello gents. I'm about 30 minute south of you and am wanting a change of scenery. Would any of you fellows be willing to give me the knowledge of good spots to hang around for SWs? I'm a senior myself and will swap info if that'll help. Looking for any intel on North Port and south Sarasota (not Bradenton). Especially North Port. Will appreciate any info given.

Jeep95
11-21-17, 22:04
Just turned around to get a screen shot, no time to stop. Shitty quality in car cam, supposed to be 1080 but it sucks. Any suggestions for a good hi-res car cam?

ZeroZone
11-22-17, 10:33
Just turned around to get a screen shot, no time to stop. Shitty quality in car cam, supposed to be 1080 but it sucks. Any suggestions for a good hi-res car cam?May I ask where this was taken?

RicoTheGmMan
11-22-17, 13:35
Just turned around to get a screen shot, no time to stop. Shitty quality in car cam, supposed to be 1080 but it sucks. Any suggestions for a good hi-res car cam?Ya use your cell cam while she is going down on you.

GeoForePlay
11-22-17, 15:37
Clear some space in your In Box.

ZeroZone
11-22-17, 19:19
Clear some space in your In Box.This damn site. I've cleared it. You're good to go.

Jeep95
11-23-17, 23:00
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BackShotSlayer
11-28-17, 16:07
Both sexy brunettes. Ki is better and customer service above and beyond if you know what I mean. I'm willing to trade for the right trade. If you sent me a pm please resend as my inbox was full and I haven't had time to log in until now.

Jeep95
11-30-17, 01:39
SPD must not have much to do. Blond yesterday and a big boobed brunette today. Tax payer dollars at work renting rooms at the Flamingo on 41 to nab vicious criminals. No need to tell anyone here to be smart but I'm sure they got some poor saps. Land of the free.

RicoTheGmMan
11-30-17, 11:19
SPD must not have much to do. Blond yesterday and a big boobed brunette today. Tax payer dollars at work renting rooms at the Flamingo on 41 to nab vicious criminals. No need to tell anyone here to be smart but I'm sure they got some poor saps. Land of the free.Sure they get a shit hotel to use probably for free with a promise to look the other way later.

Jeep95
12-02-17, 01:09
So the tall blond is out again late Friday afternoon and no one saw her? Smoking a cig and not inhaling. A 10 on SW scale 5 on civie scale. Near the Flamingo.

Patrick548
12-02-17, 13:14
When picking up low end badgers off the street with candy problems BPD will be close.

RicoTheGmMan
12-02-17, 15:41
So the tall blond is out again late Friday afternoon and no one saw her? Smoking a cig and not inhaling. A 10 on SW scale 5 on civie scale. Near the Flamingo.Cops don't smoke.

Jeep95
12-02-17, 22:39
Cops don't smoke.Yep, like I said, she didn't inhale. She was pretending, so was the big boobed brunette. I'm surprised no one has reported seeing these 2.

RicoTheGmMan
12-03-17, 09:06
So the tall blond is out again late Friday afternoon and no one saw her? Smoking a cig and not inhaling. A 10 on SW scale 5 on civie scale. Near the Flamingo.Next time you know its a cop, tell her your going to Dunkin D's Want a coffee & donut.

Jeep95
12-13-17, 09:43
Heavy girl but big boobs, decided to get a photo. Down near Marina park. No other marks seen except those on her tits.

BleedTheFreak
12-13-17, 13:33
Heavy girl but big boobs, decided to get a photo. Down near Marina park. No other marks seen except those on her tits.Bedbugs are like me they love titties.

Fantasy79
12-25-17, 05:29
Been trolling since 3 am and found nada.

RicoTheGmMan
01-02-18, 13:37
Saw this small brunette on 41 and before university before the hotels near the convenient store, didn't look to bad but it was like 130/200 am didn't get a chance to pull over to check her out was kinda tired just heading home. Anybody seen her or know her. Looks like she is an SW.

Partimer34
01-03-18, 11:05
Met up with bree the other day. Late 20's early 30's, tight little spinner. Very obvious signs of usage but relatively drama free. Saw her near wally land and has a room. Will repeat. Willing to swap digits if you have another decent provider. Pm me to swap.

BradentonBob
01-03-18, 12:30
Met up with bree the other day. Late 20's early 30's, tight little spinner. Very obvious signs of usage but relatively drama free. Saw her near wally land and has a room. Will repeat. Willing to swap digits if you have another decent provider. Pm me to swap.It was our lovely winged Bre.

Nflfan
01-03-18, 14:11
Met up with bree the other day. Late 20's early 30's, tight little spinner. Very obvious signs of usage but relatively drama free. Saw her near wally land and has a room. Will repeat. Willing to swap digits if you have another decent provider. Pm me to swap.If it's the #1285 bree, I agree solid experienced pro. She used to team up with long dark haired Taylor, which was cool.

Nflfan
01-03-18, 14:18
It was our lovely winged Bre.Here's was one of my ATF in her prime:

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/sarasota/941-357-7937/4/37756/ff

She more or less broke me into the hobby, oh how I miss her.

Rub101
01-03-18, 15:49
Met up with bree the other day. Late 20's early 30's, tight little spinner. Very obvious signs of usage but relatively drama free. Saw her near wally land and has a room. Will repeat. Willing to swap digits if you have another decent provider. Pm me to swap.If she's a SW, why are you asking for swaps for her digits?

BleedTheFreak
01-03-18, 20:34
If she's a SW, why are you asking for swaps for her digits?If she is this girl she was on a long vacation. Must have just gotten out reacently.

Member #6256
01-04-18, 14:30
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Cat1226
01-06-18, 23:21
Hey I used to live in Pasco county but moved down to Nokomis about 6 months ago. I am still a senior member on here from the Past. I used to live by the SW stroll up there. So I used to take gals to my home all the time. Down here I notice the SW stroll seems to be up By North 41 between Fruitville up to University.

Here is what I am trying to find out. I need to get laid and have $$, and just want to have a guest over. I have never used Backpage or any online contact, Just pick up SW and take home, so $ amount for that is unknown to me. Anyway PM me with info, phone #'s e mails etc of Gals that will take care of me for around $120, I can transport them and possible have candy too boy I do not want to have car fun in the Sarasota SW area or visit any seedy motels up there.

Partimer34
01-08-18, 11:26
No this bree is a WSW that basically has a crew cut.

If she is this girl she was on a long vacation. Must have just gotten out reacently.

Runnersubx
01-08-18, 20:38
No this bree is a WSW that basically has a crew cut.Carmichael it is!

Jeep95
01-15-18, 20:29
About 3:45 at 17th and 41, no time to investigate but they're out there. She threw up her hands as I slowed and drove past.

Ebhunter
01-27-18, 21:51
I was going down 41 by Walmart grocery and thought I saw Reagan on the corner. I made the loop but by time I made it back she was gone. Anyone seen here recently? My prior encounters were always top notch for a SW but as with all of them streets are taking a toll.

FunBagLove
02-06-18, 23:48
I was going down 41 by Walmart grocery and thought I saw Reagan on the corner. I made the loop but by time I made it back she was gone. Anyone seen here recently? My prior encounters were always top notch for a SW but as with all of them streets are taking a toll.I saw a blond in the same location driving around tonight about 930. By the time I looped around she was gone. Uncle seemed to also be around occasionally.

Stay safe,

FbL.

Sousa14
03-08-18, 17:31
Hey guys,

I'm gona be in your area next week and was looking for some local talent any info or numbers will be greatly appreciated.

Would rather a hook up this way then to pick up in an area I'm not familiar with. Hate bumpimg into our uncle in an area I don not know.

Thanks.

Happy hunting and stay safe.

Partimer34
03-08-18, 21:28
Was on a rare trip north of the airport on 14th and saw a WSW in front of the racetrac near 53rd around 3 pm. Tight late 20's early 30's in a white shirt and jean shorts. Pulled the uturn and when I pulled in the station she got scooped. I've seen Kate walk that area but it definitely wasn't her. Any intel would be awesome.

Vinny666
03-11-18, 15:04
Was on a rare trip north of the airport on 14th and saw a WSW in front of the racetrac near 53rd around 3 pm. Tight late 20's early 30's in a white shirt and jean shorts. Pulled the uturn and when I pulled in the station she got scooped. I've seen Kate walk that area but it definitely wasn't her. Any intel would be awesome.Might be "Alicia", not sure if real name, strawberry blonde\redhead, you didn't miss out on much, good oral skills, bad attitude.

BleedTheFreak
03-13-18, 20:51
Was on a rare trip north of the airport on 14th and saw a WSW in front of the racetrac near 53rd around 3 pm. Tight late 20's early 30's in a white shirt and jean shorts. Pulled the uturn and when I pulled in the station she got scooped. I've seen Kate walk that area but it definitely wasn't her. Any intel would be awesome.That used to be molllys area. She lived right by there. She used to post a lot but I thought she got clean. Her photos were hot she looked young and thin with eyeglasses.

Ebhunter
03-14-18, 05:32
That used to be molllys area. She lived right by there. She used to post a lot but I thought she got clean. Her photos were hot she looked young and thin with eyeglasses.I saw Molly a few times from BP but never knew she walked. Hell, I would have seen her a bunch more if I knew that. Last I heard from her she was moving to Tampa and that was 6 months or more ago.

BleedTheFreak
03-16-18, 09:07
I saw Molly a few times from BP but never knew she walked. Hell, I would have seen her a bunch more if I knew that. Last I heard from her she was moving to Tampa and that was 6 months or more ago.She did a lot of car dates. She would meet at the speedway. Not sure if she walked but definetly did car dates often.

SticksByVic
03-16-18, 18:48
Looks like Autumn was bonded from her little vacation a couple days ago. Have to get back to the prowl since some are returning from vacation soon. Anyone no of a fun latina? Thanks!

ZeroZone
04-09-18, 17:22
Evening gents. Southern neighbour here. Was thinking of making a field trip one of these days. Where would the usual spots be to find talent?

BleedTheFreak
04-09-18, 20:16
Looks like Amy is back in action. Saw her north of myrtle and 41 by Wally World. I guess it's just that time of years again.

Partimer34
05-27-18, 13:26
Due to the weather I've had extra time on hand so have been on the search for some talent. There is NOTHING out there of late. Hit all the spots that used to produce at least something to stop and look at. Anybody seen anything out there? If anyone has digits to swap I would be more than happy to.

Stay safe and glad the forum is back!

Girl941
06-03-18, 19:05
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Runnersubx
06-05-18, 00:31
Guys we are way more active on the boards in Sarasota / Bradenton but the capitol of all streetwalking is Houston. Their boards are dead but the Bissonet street loop is worse than any movie has portrayed. My first 3/4 loop I lost track at 28 girls. There were more than 40 walkers in the small loop. They flaunt it in swimsuits and one even was walking in a fishnet suit with it all showing. Check out the SW boards in Houston. If you ever get there go Bissonet along I59.

Cat1226
06-05-18, 00:37
How is this related to Sarasota streetwalkers?

I need a nice BJ for $50 or less this should be manageable.

Pm me please I have $50 need a phone #- pictures.

Guys we are way more active on the boards in Sarasota / Bradenton but the capitol of all streetwalking is Houston. Their boards are dead but the Bissonet street loop is worse than any movie has portrayed. My first 3/4 loop I lost track at 28 girls. There were more than 40 walkers in the small loop. They flaunt it in swimsuits and one even was walking in a fishnet suit with it all showing. Check out the SW boards in Houston. If you ever get there go Bissonet along I59.

Runnersubx
06-05-18, 07:10
How is this related to Sarasota streetwalkers?

I need a nice BJ for $50 or less this should be manageable.

Pm me please I have $50 need a phone #- pictures.No phone numbers for you!

Jones Loop
06-06-18, 14:14
I do the Sarasota / Bradenton 41 route quite often for work, and I try to keep my eyes open, more out of curiosity than anything else, as it would have to be the absolutely perfect situation for me to consider a scoop. Anyway, as of late last week there's a part of the road on 10th street westbound, just before 41 and the publix on the right, that is closed for construction, and you have to detour a block north and circle back around behind publix. When I rounded that corner on the detour at around dusk, there were 3 girls, all walking separately, all giving the swivel-head and beckoning. Ranged from 4-7 on the SW scale.

Otherwise pickings have been pretty slim from the Van Wezel all the way north to DT Bradenton. The Steak and Shake detour can be interesting, but honestly I think some of the girls are actually living back there in the woods and it freaks me out.

Casey3939
06-06-18, 15:09
Guys we are way more active on the boards in Sarasota / Bradenton but the capitol of all streetwalking is Houston. Their boards are dead but the Bissonet street loop is worse than any movie has portrayed. My first 3/4 loop I lost track at 28 girls. There were more than 40 walkers in the small loop. They flaunt it in swimsuits and one even was walking in a fishnet suit with it all showing. Check out the SW boards in Houston. If you ever get there go Bissonet along I59.Houston may rock. But definitely is a "get what you pay for" situation. How many did you fuck for $40? Because when that's what SW get, the quality will drop. Just look at our streets.

Vinny666
06-06-18, 16:55
I do the Sarasota / Bradenton 41 route quite often for work, and I try to keep my eyes open, more out of curiosity than anything else, as it would have to be the absolutely perfect situation for me to consider a scoop. Anyway, as of late last week there's a part of the road on 10th street westbound, just before 41 and the publix on the right, that is closed for construction, and you have to detour a block north and circle back around behind publix. When I rounded that corner on the detour at around dusk, there were 3 girls, all walking separately, all giving the swivel-head and beckoning. Ranged from 4-7 on the SW scale.

Otherwise pickings have been pretty slim from the Van Wezel all the way north to DT Bradenton. The Steak and Shake detour can be interesting, but honestly I think some of the girls are actually living back there in the woods and it freaks me out.Are you talking about the east side of the park by the tennis courts? A couple girls are usually there, if you follow that closed road east, every now and then there are girls by there, I've even seen them sneaking into the plant that is back there at night LOL. It has been very dry, it seems they pop out for a few minutes at a time.

Runnersubx
06-07-18, 00:00
Houston may rock. But definitely is a "get what you pay for" situation. How many did you fuck for $40? Because when that's what SW get, the quality will drop. Just look at our streets.Yes you get what you pay for, going rate is $80 half and half. They know for the 40+ walkers there are 100+ cars around the loop. There are a couple of you that PM me and I know you are travelers for work, you have to find a way to visit Houston.

Jones Loop
06-07-18, 08:22
Are you talking about the east side of the park by the tennis courts? A couple girls are usually there, if you follow that closed road east, every now and then there are girls by there, I've even seen them sneaking into the plant that is back there at night LOL. It has been very dry, it seems they pop out for a few minutes at a time.Yes, that's the road I was thinking of in that exact spot. I haven't noticed anybody at the plant, the gates were shut as of last night, I had to go up that way to make a run and the only talent I saw was doing the shuffle in front of the Days Inn near Ringling. Tall long haired brunette with jeans and a dark shirt. Circled around to get a better look, she seemed a little strung out but still kind of pretty.

Partimer34
06-13-18, 10:35
Visited my old friend kate last week and was well rewarded. Good to know she's still around providing good service.

Ripper69
06-13-18, 15:15
Visited my old friend kate last week and was well rewarded. Good to know she's still around providing good service.Hmmm. Which Kate is that?

SticksByVic
06-13-18, 18:38
Visited my old friend kate last week and was well rewarded. Good to know she's still around providing good service.Is that dark haired thin Kate? Would love to see her.

Partimer34
06-17-18, 20:07
Hmmm. Which Kate is that?First saw her walking about a year ago in front of wawa. Used to have a place off 53rd. Mid 30's, tight spinner. Signs of a habit but still worth it.

SticksByVic
06-18-18, 08:22
First saw her walking about a year ago in front of wawa. Used to have a place off 53rd. Mid 30's, tight spinner. Signs of a habit but still worth it.That must be Bradenton Kate. Long sandy blonde hair? You must of caught her on a good day! Be cautious with repeats. She's known to dash when things get rough for her.

SticksByVic
06-21-18, 11:33
Decided it was time for a cruise. Was getting bored with my regular. I met Nicki, thought it was going to be promising as she was hot and loved the a / c. Go to my favorite spot after LEO check. And she asked for a motel. I refused, then asked for enough for a motel, refused again. Told her. 4 for car head. She agreed, then came the rules. BBBJ no cim. And adamant about don't. It staarted ok then as my size changed the teeth started scratching, did like the several gags tho. Then she complained she couldn't keep going. No touching under the clothes. I was happy at that point because it was starting to hurt, to rub her on the outside and finish myself. Certainly wouldn't repeat. The area has been dead lately, so will just stick to the regulars who always perform well. Nicki is long legged strawberry blonde and a little older maybe early 40's. Stay safe.

Girl941
06-27-18, 13:47
Where the hard near port Charlotte (.

Blondehound
06-29-18, 21:49
Down by the Sunoco and Publix on 41 in downtown Sarasota weds night, I found Bea. Nice big chest, long brown hair. Looks to be in her 40's. . 3 for CBJ, or. 5 for FS and the cover was my choice. BBBJ is there to be had. She was clean, but I don't know her. So I went for CBJ. She was nice and she served well. I might repeat if she was the only choice out.

I've been cruising a little lately and she has been the only one I've seen.

Safe Travels,

BH.

Searcher52
07-03-18, 21:51
Took a ride down the stroll in Srq Last sat night. Bigger blonde kept going up and down between university and myrtle. Tried to scoop but couldn't complete. I saw her 3-4 times. Saw a taller skinny broad too interested I her cell never looked up. Finally got another chance at the blonde, but she darted off on a side street. Tough crowd LOL.

Member #1658
07-09-18, 23:15
Is there less action in Sarasota than in St. Pete and Tampa or just fewer active USASG members? I am centrally located and can cruise all three areas with relative ease, but the lack of posts here on the Sarasota board has me not spending much time on the trail. I've run 41 from Bradenton all the way down to Van Wezel a couple times and, while I've seen a couple options, those options weren't anything worth partaking in. Also, haven't seen any action at night. Seems like the Trail options are in the "after work" time-frame. Am I correct? Are there any current hot zones off the trail in the Manatee / Sarasota county areas?

I heard about Steak and Shake and drove by once. I went out back and there's definitely a homeless camp back there. Didn't see anyone home though.

Also noticed lots of shitty mobile homes, duplexes, and houses in Samoset. Any opportunities in that area? Just seems to me that lower income areas would be likely to have a stroll or UTR opportunities, but maybe not.

In Sarasota, I know that 301 Speedway used to have some action, but it's been completely dry every time I've recently ventured over there. Am I just missing them, or has that area dried up completely?

Just hunting around trying to find the gems.

Nflfan
07-09-18, 23:56
Is there less action in Sarasota than in St. Pete and Tampa or just fewer active USASG members? I am centrally located and can cruise all three areas with relative ease, but the lack of posts here on the Sarasota board has me not spending much time on the trail. I've run 41 from Bradenton all the way down to Van Wezel a couple times and, while I've seen a couple options, those options weren't anything worth partaking in. Also, haven't seen any action at night. Seems like the Trail options are in the "after work" time-frame. Am I correct? Are there any current hot zones off the trail in the Manatee / Sarasota county areas?

I heard about Steak and Shake and drove by once. I went out back and there's definitely a homeless camp back there. Didn't see anyone home though.

Also noticed lots of shitty mobile homes, duplexes, and houses in Samoset. Any opportunities in that area? Just seems to me that lower income areas would be likely to have a stroll or UTR opportunities, but maybe not.

In Sarasota, I know that 301 Speedway used to have some action, but it's been completely dry every time I've recently ventured over there. Am I just missing them, or has that area dried up completely?

Just hunting around trying to find the gems.If I was fishing for action, I would stick to the well known avenues, streets and boulevards. But take the search two or three streets over as well. Just today. I've noticed some lovely rewards not walking on 14th in Bradenton, but on intersecting avenues (with sidewalks) off 14th. Also, it seems walkers don't like to venture far from home when it is hotter than hell outside.

Nflfan
07-11-18, 14:17
Tall, slim blonde Whisper on midday stroll on North Trail near Days Inn. Looks good and well dressed for the business. No digits.

SticksByVic
07-15-18, 15:46
Younger brunette, she use to be around a couple years ago. Fell off the wagon. Pretty, slim, 5'6. Hit her up twice this past week. BBBJCIM spitter. Nice girl. Good attitude. Not sure I would want anything more with her, second meeting fingers were a little smelly, but wow did she get off. Have digits, will continue to see her.

SticksByVic
07-26-18, 18:04
Cruising the 41 and saw a skirt walking. I'm always a sucker for a skirt if it looks decent. Stop up ahead and waited and as she gets closer I recognized my old friend, But my old friend has a friend that hasn't entered the world yet. And will in about 2 months. Was very torn about picking her up and she knew my vehicle. She still has the skills, the moans and the desire. After she told me the story how it came about and she just started using again. Based on skills would always see her but using with a unborn that's tough for me.

BleedTheFreak
07-26-18, 20:22
Cruising the 41 and saw a skirt walking. I'm always a sucker for a skirt if it looks decent. Stop up ahead and waited and as she gets closer I recognized my old friend, But my old friend has a friend that hasn't entered the world yet. And will in about 2 months. Was very torn about picking her up and she knew my vehicle. She still has the skills, the moans and the desire. After she told me the story how it came about and she just started using again. Based on skills would always see her but using with a unborn that's tough for me.Good old Amy. Seen her many times back in the day. She always did a good job and never caused drainage. She looks sexy as hell at a hundred feet away. When close the miles have been hard.

SticksByVic
07-27-18, 18:33
Good old Amy. Seen her many times back in the day. She always did a good job and never caused drainage. She looks sexy as hell at a hundred feet away. When close the miles have been hard.Yeah, you are correct. I will say she is still very consistent!! Even bending over a 7 month bump. I can't believe I just said that.

BigPapi420
07-28-18, 14:53
Yeah, you are correct. I will say she is still very consistent!! Even bending over a 7 month bump. I can't believe I just said that.Is she a spitter or swallower with the tagalong on board?

BP.

YBlade1
07-28-18, 17:15
Yeah, you are correct. I will say she is still very consistent!! Even bending over a 7 month bump. I can't believe I just said that.Where on 41 she can be found?

SticksByVic
07-31-18, 08:43
Is she a spitter or swallower with the tagalong on board?

BP.She's a spitter these days. That can change if she gets to know you and probably after jr is born. She likes to spit and drool as well.

Nflfan
08-09-18, 14:25
Anyone seen this Puerto Rican? Frequent vacationer and mostly homeless. Wants my pic, apparently doesn't believe I resemble Hugh Jackman, so line goes cold.

http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/want-to-feel-like-a-new-man-co/966474755296

Ebhunter
08-11-18, 21:22
Anyone seen this Puerto Rican? Frequent vacationer and mostly homeless. Wants my pic, apparently doesn't believe I resemble Hugh Jackman, so line goes cold.

http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/want-to-feel-like-a-new-man-co/966474755296I have not but she has caught my eye.

Rub101
08-11-18, 22:26
I have not but she has caught my eye.I haven't pull the trigger yet due to some of the motels she was staying at.

Girl941
08-21-18, 19:42
Where all the party favors at?? Got hella cash to spend!

Mongering FL
09-09-18, 16:34
Cruisin through late last night was a tall lean WSW at 11th and Central. Was going to go in for the scoop when her handler appeared from the "porch" of a small building on the east side of the road. Don't really like dealing with the handler thing, so moved on. It's a shame too, from the distance she looked pretty hot.

Madra Bid Dog
09-14-18, 12:04
So I moved out of town a few years ago and recall all the good times there. However I went back couple of days ago and tamiami trail is desolate at night. Just uncle LEO making his rounds and harrassing one young crackhead that made the mistake to venture out of her motel. Looks like they really cleaned up SRQ pretty good. May be in winter things will get better? Who would have thought in this great economy we are having, even SW are employed somewhere and out of the streets.

Partimer34
09-17-18, 14:43
Was out Monday about 230 pm and saw a thin blonde in a short blue dress was walking near the convenience store on 41. Made the uturn for the pick up but an SUV got to her first. She appears to be in her early 30's and looked good. I know it is a long shot but any info on this girl would be awesome! I have digits to share if you got them from her.

Nflfan
09-17-18, 16:21
Can't be brie, she's in rehab. Possibly whisper, if it was near the yellow store. She is long time stroller, older than 30, still in shape.

Was out Monday about 230 pm and saw a thin blonde in a short blue dress was walking near the convenience store on 41. Made the uturn for the pick up but an SUV got to her first. She appears to be in her early 30's and looked good. I know it is a long shot but any info on this girl would be awesome! I have digits to share if you got them from her.

RicoTheGmMan
09-17-18, 16:28
Was out Monday about 230 pm and saw a thin blonde in a short blue dress was walking near the convenience store on 41. Made the uturn for the pick up but an SUV got to her first. She appears to be in her early 30's and looked good. I know it is a long shot but any info on this girl would be awesome! I have digits to share if you got them from her.Would be nice if you gave a better location? 41 & covenient stores are a dime a dozen.

Partimer34
09-18-18, 15:24
Would be nice if you gave a better location? 41 & covenient stores are a dime a dozen.Store is off 42nd st and the scoop was on Gary st.

UpNya35
09-22-18, 14:40
Took a stroll down trail about 10:00 pm Friday spotted blonde thin chick with short blue dress walking by goodwill heading north pulled in to motel near by waited scooped her up1 thing that caught my eye wuz them high heels she seemed nice did LEO chick asked about name said it was vicky and of course not wearing panties got to spot I said 20 coins for BJ she said k gave her to 2 dicks up rating then I told her 20 coins more let me fuck that pussy said k pussy was tight she got hessy with me because I was digging in that pussy hole overall good 1 no digits her cell not working got to find her again next time.

Briano12
10-20-18, 20:13
Saw a young dark haired WSW sitting outside in shorts and black tank. Was on my way to sarasota so just had time to swing in for a better look. Looked cute when I got closer most likely staying at one of the notells close by. Has anyone seen her before? Was new to me. Will have to stop and get a dbl cheeseburger on my way home.

Nflfan
11-01-18, 15:14
Who this might be? She answered a text I sent to young WSW Brie, who I was informed relocated to a rehab in Tennessee. Thanks.

Sarasota M
11-03-18, 16:09
Who this might be? She answered a text I sent to young WSW Brie, who I was informed relocated to a rehab in Tennessee. Thanks.Not sure, but if you PM me the digits I may toftt to find out. She looks sexy as hell, totally my type.

Sarasota M
11-03-18, 16:11
Who this might be? She answered a text I sent to young WSW Brie, who I was informed relocated to a rehab in Tennessee. Thanks.Is it just me, or does her head look huge? Like almost photoshopped huge.

AsFanDan
11-03-18, 22:06
Pretty sure it's a combination of the mirror being slanted and camera perspective. Common with mirror shots and incorrect lens settings. She probably does have a long face, just not as long as the shot makes it look.

Is it just me, or does her head look huge? Like almost photoshopped huge.

EastBayRay
12-17-18, 10:18
I haven't spend much time looking for SWs in Sarasota's usual spots, but I do frequently make a pass up 41 towards the airport. Most nights I see absolutely no action and just move on. It's a ghost town. But last night I actually saw a WSW walking north near Myrtle. She didn't look half bad. 20's, decent body, nice tits, medium length brown hair. Only time will tell if this was a one-off or if it's the beginning of some regular activity again. Has anyone else spotted any working girls lately?

EastBayRay
01-20-19, 23:13
A few days ago I had a nice dream about a WSW named April. Thin girl, shoulder length brown hair, wearing a short sexy dress with very little on underneath. Small tits with perky nipples. Scooped her up around 9 pm on US41 near 47th and went to a quiet spot nearby. Enjoyed a nice unrushed BBBJCIM. April's skills are top notch. Tried to get digits, but she said she didn't have a reliable phone. Will definitely repeat if I see her again.

Minion5
02-05-19, 23:10
A few days ago I had a nice dream about a WSW named April. Thin girl, shoulder length brown hair, wearing a short sexy dress with very little on underneath. Small tits with perky nipples. Scooped her up around 9 pm on US41 near 47th and went to a quiet spot nearby. Enjoyed a nice unrushed BBBJCIM. April's skills are top notch. Tried to get digits, but she said she didn't have a reliable phone. Will definitely repeat if I see her again.Hello, was April older in her late 40's early 50"s thanks.

EastBayRay
02-06-19, 07:58
Hello, was April older in her late 40's early 50"s thanks.Definitely younger than that. I'd say mid-30's. Haven't seen her in a while, but I really haven't been out looking. Action in Sarasota has been really slow for quite some time.

SharonCox05
02-11-19, 18:24
Hey I saw a WSW on bee ridge by honore, pulled into a gas station and waited then we connected eyes. Come to find out it was old body rub Jenny that used to work out of a house near Tuttle. Anyway she looked pretty rough, talked for a bit said she was with a friend but is living near swift and proctor. I did not partake this time but you mongers feel free bc she's back.

rich1785
02-12-19, 11:45
Hey I saw a WSW on bee ridge by honore, pulled into a gas station and waited then we connected eyes. Come to find out it was old body rub Jenny that used to work out of a house near Tuttle. Anyway she looked pretty rough, talked for a bit said she was with a friend but is living near swift and proctor. I did not partake this time but you mongers feel free bc she's back.Did you happen to get any digits? Pm me.

BigPapi420
02-12-19, 12:34
Did you happen to get any digits? Pm me.On her FB page, it's posted as right941 left343 up7587 down.

BP.

rich1785
02-12-19, 12:37
Hey I saw a WSW on bee ridge by honore, pulled into a gas station and waited then we connected eyes. Come to find out it was old body rub Jenny that used to work out of a house near Tuttle. Anyway she looked pretty rough, talked for a bit said she was with a friend but is living near swift and proctor. I did not partake this time but you mongers feel free bc she's back.Did you happen to get any digits? Pm me.

rich1785
02-12-19, 13:02
On her FB page, it's posted as right941 left343 up7587 down.

BP.Wonder if she is working with her mom again. I thought her mom was hot too.

BradentonBob
02-12-19, 13:11
Wonder if she is working with her mom again. I thought her mom was hot too.Mom tended to look a bit better I the pics I remember.

rich1785
02-12-19, 13:14
Mom tended to look a bit better I the pics I remember.Their respective FB pages reference nothing but Christian Church, being filled with the Holy Spirit, and mom started as a Life Coach. Self employed. Oh the irony!

Gpsquared
02-12-19, 14:26
Their respective FB pages reference nothing but Christian Church, being filled with the Holy Spirit, and mom started as a Life Coach. Self employed. Oh the irony!Never got the chance to see them. Looks like she got picked up on a FTA last week but is back out. She's looked good in her recent fb pictures but assumed it was because she cleaned up.

SticksByVic
02-12-19, 15:28
Hello, was April older in her late 40's early 50"s thanks.She is 35. She has amazing skills. She can be a little flaky at times. Saw her the other day.

SticksByVic
02-12-19, 15:51
She comes around from time to time. Great skills, really gets into anything she's doing. Tall, strawberry Blonde. If you meet her, she's quiet until she gets to know you.

BleedTheFreak
02-12-19, 19:07
Wonder if she is working with her mom again. I thought her mom was hot too.Looks like a bit of a weight loss. Another badger said she is using again. It is what it is.

CoolGuy941
02-13-19, 10:05
Hello everyone long time monger first time post I seen a young white SW goes by jennifer if I remember by the speedway very willing but lost her phone number cute thing.

BigPapi420
02-18-19, 14:29
Wonder if she is working with her mom again. I thought her mom was hot too.I opened FB and these were on the Homepage.

Nflfan
02-18-19, 15:53
Looks like a bit of a weight loss. Another badger said she is using again. It is what it is.She's been known to nightime medicate at the 47th St park near Barnicle Bill's. If you catch her there, you can name your price for the full menu.

Gareth
02-18-19, 16:28
Can you PM me her Facebook?

I opened FB and these were on the Homepage.

Blondehound
02-24-19, 18:17
I was out late a few days ago. I found a blonde near the Sunoco station on 41, closer to the Salvation Army. I've picked her up several times over the years. She is a thin good looking blonde late 20's or early 30's. She always has the same story. She needs money for a room and food. Great BBBJ and she took my load, then spit it out. . 35 . She said her name was Christine. Can't remember what her name is. She is usually around there day and night until she goes on vacation. I dropped her close buy at her dboys. I am always glad to see her when she is looking good. As we cruised down to my spot, there were 4 others out walking on 41 this was around 1 am.

Stay Safe,

BH.

NightRangar
02-25-19, 20:06
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

Gpsquared
02-28-19, 19:58
She's been known to nightime medicate at the 47th St park near Barnicle Bill's. If you catch her there, you can name your price for the full menu.http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/complete-blissif-you-need-to-f/834698655898

May give it a shot when I get back.

Ripper69
03-01-19, 09:30
She's been known to nightime medicate at the 47th St park near Barnicle Bill's. If you catch her there, you can name your price for the full menu.Hmm. What's her candy of choice?

Vinny666
03-03-19, 13:00
Scooped Tara, thick younger blonde maybe dirty blonde south of barnacle bills, got to a spot, said she wanted. 4, I told her. 3 for headache, she agreed, and then came the nasty horrible attitude and rules, no touching, no catching, you got 5 minutes, after the first few seconds stopped to complain. I kicked her out, I fucked up and gave her $ first, I wasn't about to fight this nasty badger for it, drove her to main road and kicked her out, 1st person I ever kicked out for that. You see a young thick blond, avoid!

Reaper400
03-03-19, 13:11
She's been known to nightime medicate at the 47th St park near Barnicle Bill's. If you catch her there, you can name your price for the full menu.Weren't these the 2 who got busted for massage ir something at the moms house? Reported by neighbor?

EastBayRay
03-03-19, 15:19
Hmm. What's her candy of choice?I suppose one could reasonably argue that some candy is worse than others, but in reality all candy is bad stuff. In this particular case I assume it's either meth, smack or both.

KnotKnew
03-03-19, 15:22
She is 35. She has amazing skills. She can be a little flaky at times. Saw her the other day.Took a stroll into Sarasota Sunday late morning after coming up empty in B-town couldn't even find the usual skanks out longing for the days when a strumpet like Lisa or Ducky could always be found looking to clean your pipes. By MLK and 41 in a little black dress crosses April shoulder length brown hair looks to be maybe 35 great body she gets in and is very willing to please with an above average BBBJ nice wet pussy she had no issues with my FIV tells me she was born in 73 has a kid 27 years old people think they are brother and sister when out together she does not look mid 40's but I am sure is the same as talked about here. Usual damage couple jacks got the job done no phone will snatch her again if she is out.

EastBayRay
03-03-19, 15:26
Took a stroll into Sarasota Sunday late morning after coming up empty in B-town couldn't even find the usual skanks out longing for the days when a strumpet like Lisa or Ducky could always be found looking to clean your pipes. By MLK and 41 in a little black dress crosses April shoulder length brown hair looks to be maybe 35 great body she gets in and is very willing to please with an above average BBBJ nice wet pussy she had no issues with my FIV tells me she was born in 73 has a kid 27 years old people think they are brother and sister when out together she does not look mid 40's but I am sure is the same as talked about here. Usual damage couple jacks got the job done no phone will snatch her again if she is out.Good to know that April is around. I've not seen her in several weeks, but my experience has been excellent. She's got awesome skills and definitely does not look 45. Might have to go for a look see later today. Perhaps I'll get lucky.

Gpsquared
03-04-19, 11:32
I heard she's back around. Anybody seen her recently?

BigPapi420
03-04-19, 13:20
Weren't these the 2 who got busted for massage ir something at the moms house? Reported by neighbor?Annie doesn't look like she's in the biz anymore but Jen is back to her delightful ways.

http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/complete-blissif-you-need-to-f/834698655898

BP.

EastBayRay
03-04-19, 14:08
Annie doesn't look like she's in the biz anymore but Jen is back to her delightful ways.

http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/complete-blissif-you-need-to-f/834698655898

BP.I noticed that Jen started advertising on STG recently, but haven't seen any ads for her mom Anne. I wonder if Jen is flying solo or if Anne is just UTR.

Ripper69
03-04-19, 15:09
I noticed that Jen started advertising on STG recently, but haven't seen any ads for her mom Anne. I wonder if Jen is flying solo or if Anne is just UTR.Anyone see her recently? She texted me Friday night and said she had a motel room and could do incall. I didn't partake. Wondering her status lately.

Sparky357
03-11-19, 16:22
All seems to be quiet. Has Johnny being bad?

Sparky357
03-14-19, 13:03
Caught site of a tall spinner just before lunch missed the scoop. Went to store cruised back spotted and short spinner. 3 for bjw / play / all clean up gave 6 just because. No # (April) will post pic later.

Mater
03-15-19, 00:53
Took a stroll into Sarasota Sunday late morning after coming up empty in B-town couldn't even find the usual skanks out longing for the days when a strumpet like Lisa or Ducky could always be found looking to clean your pipes. By MLK and 41 in a little black dress crosses April shoulder length brown hair looks to be maybe 35 great body she gets in and is very willing to please with an above average BBBJ nice wet pussy she had no issues with my FIV tells me she was born in 73 has a kid 27 years old people think they are brother and sister when out together she does not look mid 40's but I am sure is the same as talked about here. Usual damage couple jacks got the job done no phone will snatch her again if she is out.Ducky?

Wow. Haven't seen or heard from her in a while. That's real old school girls. LOL.

MyHobby99
03-17-19, 16:31
I heard she's back around. Anybody seen her recently?Yes. Amie J is back in town. She called me a few weeks ago. And we've met up a few times. Staying with friends and not SW much. As usual her old phone is gone and lost her old contacts.

Have her digits. PM me if interested.

Ripper69
03-17-19, 18:59

May give it a shot when I get back.She had an incall at a decent location. Her house. So I took the plunge. Quoted me 100 for a hh. Went and saw her. Looks great. Dressed in a slim dress. Led me to a room with a massage table. I played down. She disproved. Slim body. But when she took off her bra she had about a dozen small drug baggies in her bra she removed and put on the dresser. Ok. Didn't say anything. Gave me a lame massage. But here's the weird part. She is weird. Started singing really loud when she started the massage. Even dancing a bit. Even spoke in tongues like she needed an Exorcist. Flipped over. Gave me a so so BBBJ. I have had better. Finished and she spit it out on some dirty clothes laying in the closet. Was just ok. She is cute but her personality is really off. Like she is fried from all the candy usage. Reminded me of Ali a bit. Not that extreme but in that direction. Will not repeat.

Burner99
03-17-19, 19:20
She had an incall at a decent location. Her house. So I took the plunge. Quoted me 100 for a hh. Went and saw her. Looks great. Dressed in a slim dress. Led me to a room with a massage table. I played down. She disproved. Slim body. But when she took off her bra she had about a dozen small drug baggies in her bra she removed and put on the dresser. Ok. Didn't say anything. Gave me a lame massage. But here's the weird part. She is weird. Started singing really loud when she started the massage. Even dancing a bit. Even spoke in tongues like she needed an Exorcist. Flipped over. Gave me a so so BBBJ. I have had better. Finished and she spit it out on some dirty clothes laying in the closet. Was just ok. She is cute but her personality is really off. Like she is fried from all the candy usage. Reminded me of Ali a bit. Not that extreme but in that direction. Will not repeat.She is what we call a aquered taste. She will follow the candy trail. YMMV.

Rub101
03-18-19, 08:27
She had an incall at a decent location. Her house. So I took the plunge. Quoted me 100 for a hh. Went and saw her. Looks great. Dressed in a slim dress. Led me to a room with a massage table. I played down. She disproved. Slim body. But when she took off her bra she had about a dozen small drug baggies in her bra she removed and put on the dresser. Ok. Didn't say anything. Gave me a lame massage. But here's the weird part. She is weird. Started singing really loud when she started the massage. Even dancing a bit. Even spoke in tongues like she needed an Exorcist. Flipped over. Gave me a so so BBBJ. I have had better. Finished and she spit it out on some dirty clothes laying in the closet. Was just ok. She is cute but her personality is really off. Like she is fried from all the candy usage. Reminded me of Ali a bit. Not that extreme but in that direction. Will not repeat.If anything, get a quickie and run.

Decat
03-18-19, 09:08
Got to thank you for this review. Watched her and her mother in operation for a few years but never had the courage to go forth!

She had an incall at a decent location. Her house. So I took the plunge. Quoted me 100 for a hh. Went and saw her. Looks great. Dressed in a slim dress. Led me to a room with a massage table. I played down. She disproved. Slim body. But when she took off her bra she had about a dozen small drug baggies in her bra she removed and put on the dresser. Ok. Didn't say anything. Gave me a lame massage. But here's the weird part. She is weird. Started singing really loud when she started the massage. Even dancing a bit. Even spoke in tongues like she needed an Exorcist. Flipped over. Gave me a so so BBBJ. I have had better. Finished and she spit it out on some dirty clothes laying in the closet. Was just ok. She is cute but her personality is really off. Like she is fried from all the candy usage. Reminded me of Ali a bit. Not that extreme but in that direction. Will not repeat.

IsoFunIn941
03-18-19, 09:50
I was out late a few days ago. I found a blonde near the Sunoco station on 41, closer to the Salvation Army. I've picked her up several times over the years. She is a thin good looking blonde late 20's or early 30's. She always has the same story. She needs money for a room and food. Great BBBJ and she took my load, then spit it out. . 35 . She said her name was Christine. Can't remember what her name is. She is usually around there day and night until she goes on vacation. I dropped her close buy at her dboys. I am always glad to see her when she is looking good. As we cruised down to my spot, there were 4 others out walking on 41 this was around 1 am.

Stay Safe,

BH.Is she a taller, stocky-ish girl? I've talked to her a few times. She hangs out at the SA, but I've run into her a few blocks from there, at Central and Blvd of the Arts. She hollars at cars pulling up to the stop sign, then approaches you asking for change to get gas / a ride / whatever BS story she thinks of that day. I've thought about giving her a *ride*, but I know too many people in that area. How was she, mentally? Think she can be discrete? From what I've seen, she's usually so loopy I wouldn't trust her to keep it on the DL.

Ripper69
03-18-19, 11:27
Got to thank you for this review. Watched her and her mother in operation for a few years but never had the courage to go forth!Her pics are accurate. She has a great look and a smokey voice. Its just she's a whack job. Her personality makes her unsexy. Bummer.

EastBayRay
03-18-19, 17:40
Is she a taller, stocky-ish girl? I've talked to her a few times. She hangs out at the SA, but I've run into her a few blocks from there, at Central and Blvd of the Arts. She hollars at cars pulling up to the stop sign, then approaches you asking for change to get gas / a ride / whatever BS story she thinks of that day. I've thought about giving her a *ride*, but I know too many people in that area. How was she, mentally? Think she can be discrete? From what I've seen, she's usually so loopy I wouldn't trust her to keep it on the DL.I've seen Christine on the street many times flagging down cars and looking batshit crazy. Thought it would be a cold day in hell before I ever picked her up, but a couple of months ago I did just that. It was around 10 pm, I was on my way home not looking for any action when I see Christine. Curiosity got the best of me so I stopped and offered her a ride. I fully expected a short and somewhat weird encounter. To my surprise Christine was pretty normal and very nice. Nothing like what I expected based on her street demeanor. Anyway, she was short on funds and wanted to stay the night at the SA. We helped each other out and it was a pleasant experience. I've seen her on the street once since then and she was looking pretty rough. I might repeat in the future if I catch her on a good hair day. LOL!

Blondehound
03-20-19, 01:20
Is she a taller, stocky-ish girl? I've talked to her a few times. She hangs out at the SA, but I've run into her a few blocks from there, at Central and Blvd of the Arts. She hollars at cars pulling up to the stop sign, then approaches you asking for change to get gas / a ride / whatever BS story she thinks of that day. I've thought about giving her a *ride*, but I know too many people in that area. How was she, mentally? Think she can be discrete? From what I've seen, she's usually so loopy I wouldn't trust her to keep it on the DL.She's actually very nice and not crazy once you pick her up. I would pick her up again and again as long as she is looking good and clean. She is discrete, basically she just wants flowers and will do what you want her to do to get them.

Nflfan
03-20-19, 16:13
She had an incall at a decent location. Her house. So I took the plunge. Quoted me 100 for a hh. Went and saw her. Looks great. Dressed in a slim dress. Led me to a room with a massage table. I played down. She disproved. Slim body. But when she took off her bra she had about a dozen small drug baggies in her bra she removed and put on the dresser. Ok. Didn't say anything. Gave me a lame massage. But here's the weird part. She is weird. Started singing really loud when she started the massage. Even dancing a bit. Even spoke in tongues like she needed an Exorcist. Flipped over. Gave me a so so BBBJ. I have had better. Finished and she spit it out on some dirty clothes laying in the closet. Was just ok. She is cute but her personality is really off. Like she is fried from all the candy usage. Reminded me of Ali a bit. Not that extreme but in that direction. Will not repeat.If she doesn't answer the phone, it's because an important relative reentered her life. Dang it Jenny.

IsoFunIn941
03-20-19, 16:33
She's actually very nice and not crazy once you pick her up. I would pick her up again and again as long as she is looking good and clean. She is discrete, basically she just wants flowers and will do what you want her to do to get them.Thanks for the info! The last time I talked to her she was a little out there. Not like she was high, but definitely a little whacky. I'm mostly concerned with her discretion, but it sounds like she might be trustworthy. I'll report back if I dream of her.

Thanks EastBayRay for your feedback too!

Gpsquared
03-20-19, 18:54
Got to thank you for this review. Watched her and her mother in operation for a few years but never had the courage to go forth!Saw her Monday but looks like she got picked up today.

SticksByVic
03-23-19, 18:00
Jen down. Think she will be down for a little while. It's not really a bad thing for her. She was crashing and burning fast! I have known her for a lot of years. She has visited several times in the last couple months. She actually has a decent voice. But can be a little annoying, if she knows you well, the BBBJ gets really good. So does all the positions!! She's flexible and tight. That little dance and the light drifting of hands is her trying to get her head right. She's had some trauma, not sure anyone gets over. She called last night, you think she's hot now, when she's clean and doing well, she's smoking hot and smoking good at everything! We have had a lot of fun until she starts to go over that edge and she just gets out there.

Ripper69
03-24-19, 09:37
Jen down. Think she will be down for a little while. It's not really a bad thing for her. She was crashing and burning fast! I have known her for a lot of years. She has visited several times in the last couple months. She actually has a decent voice. But can be a little annoying, if she knows you well, the BBBJ gets really good. So does all the positions!! She's flexible and tight. That little dance and the light drifting of hands is her trying to get her head right. She's had some trauma, not sure anyone gets over. She called last night, you think she's hot now, when she's clean and doing well, she's smoking hot and smoking good at everything! We have had a lot of fun until she starts to go over that edge and she just gets out there.She looks real grumpy in her latest pic. LOL.

Gpsquared
03-25-19, 08:33
She looks real grumpy in her latest pic. LOL.Hot but a total mess.

UpNya35
03-26-19, 17:59
Well this happen Friday night about 830 pm looking for talent cruising 41 by the airport & that music store heading north when I seen this skinny tall blonde wearing black boots long tight dress did quick uturn got closer look recognized her was vicky picked her up before great head game finished hammering that pussy will repeat got her digits.

EastBayRay
04-06-19, 12:35
It's extremely rare for me to be on 41 between Myrtle and University on any morning, but I had to run some errands nearby so I thought it was worth a drive-by to see if there was any action. I saw one WSW first sighted on US41 near 47th heading north. Greenish top, jean shorts, slippers. Black shoulder length hair, small rack, decent body, really nice thick ass, tattoos on the front of both thighs. There was no doubt she was a SW, but she was making phone calls while walking, not paying too much attention to traffic. I passed by a few times trying to get her attention, and while doing so spotted another monger doing the same. We were both trying to make the scoop, but she wouldn't approach either of our cars. The other monger made a very direct effort to pick her up in the CVS parking lot. She walked right by him and into CVS, after which he took off in the northerly direction. Stubbornly, I continued to make a few more passes as she came out of CVS, crossed 41 and turned north back towards 47th. She stopped at the quick stop, stood out front and made another phone call. I stopped at the hotel just next to the quick stop and made sure that she could see me. I maintained eye contact so she had no doubt about my interest. After finishing her call she walked in the direction of my car and I thought "great, here she comes". She walked right past my car and was about to make a right back onto 41. I pulled out and just before she can make it around the corner I rolled down the window and offered her a ride. She turned around and politely said "no, thank you". At that point I gave up and moved on.

I've been watching SWs for nearly three decades and I am 100% confident that I did not mistake a civilian for a SW. Over the years I've seen many SWs out and about, but "off the clock". However, they most often are not walking in loops on the track, looking like they are "on the clock". This I found confusing. Based on her repeated phone calls and the time of day it's possible she was trying to reach her dealer, looking to score. Maybe not, I really have no idea. Just trying to make sense of a situation that on the surface didn't quite add up. Oh well, this hunt did not end up with a prize. It happens. On to the next. Happy hunting!

BirdyNerdy
04-10-19, 12:59
I had a dream last night where I was in the area and wanting to experience my first time with a SW but I was lost and did not know where to go or at what time.

Bath1234
05-31-19, 09:01
Jen is sick and has been around for a long, long time, get tested.

PrettyToes
06-02-19, 08:13
Jen is sick and has been around for a long, long time, get tested.Picture of Jen if you have. ?

Ebhunter
06-02-19, 13:33
Picture of Jen if you have. ?She has a lot of discussion in the posts a couple of months ago. I agree she has been around a long and I would be surprised if she hadn't received a number of shots over the years but I have never seen any mention of a serious condition in her many arrest logs. I have no idea if she does or doesn't have a health issue and I wish I knew because if I'm driving down the road and see her I'll probably stop.

Jones Loop
06-09-19, 22:55
Took a drive starting in Sarasota at the Publix on 41 and headed north. Somewhere around that weird Whimsical Museum there was an attractive, very pregnant SW, brunette, sitting on the concrete ledge hear the sidewalk. I turned around, and did a couple of Loops, as two different cars appeared to try to scoop her. On my third attempt, someone finally grabbed her and headed north. From what I saw, she looked fairly attractive, but it was strange to me that two cars let her go, so maybe I didn't get a close enough look.

Way North in Bradenton up by 53rd, right after dark, a tall dirty blond was strolling back and forth. Some douchebag on a moped, probably her Handler, was openly pissing her off and annoying her. Again, I just circled around a few times to watch. She finally ended up at the convenience store across the street when it started to rain, and someone in a pickup grabbed her. She look pretty strung out, not really my type.

Headed back to Sarasota, here and here the fun really began because I got careless and stupid. I pulled through the Publix parking lot again and I saw a nice pair of legs walking up to my car as I sat at the stop sign behind the store. I stupidly opened the door and she got in. Someone named Deedee. To be fair, she was a really friendly and sweet person, and had good legs in a nice rack, but she had those sunken in cheeks and she just wasn't doing it for me. I gave her a small tip donation just for her time and dropped her off around the block. As I did that, another girl asked me if I could give her $5 so she had enough for the homeless shelter. She got in the car and said for another 20 she would show me her tits or her pussy. Sure enough, she undid her jeans and showed me the goods. Certain a BJ was on the menu but at this point it was late and I just wasn't into it. She look a little pregnant too, but I asked her and she wasn't. Sweet face nice girl, on another day I would have let her honk on Bobo for a Jackson.

Was kind of surprised to see so many walking tonight with the rain looming on the horizon. Anyway, be careful all. I would like to go back and find that pregnant girl.

ILoveTechh
06-09-19, 23:34
Took a drive starting in Sarasota at the Publix on 41 and headed north. Somewhere around that weird Whimsical Museum there was an attractive, very pregnant SW, brunette, sitting on the concrete ledge hear the sidewalk. I turned around, and did a couple of Loops, as two different cars appeared to try to scoop her. On my third attempt, someone finally grabbed her and headed north. From what I saw, she looked fairly attractive, but it was strange to me that two cars let her go, so maybe I didn't get a close enough look.

Way North in Bradenton up by 53rd, right after dark, a tall dirty blond was strolling back and forth. Some douchebag on a moped, probably her Handler, was openly pissing her off and annoying her. Again, I just circled around a few times to watch. She finally ended up at the convenience store across the street when it started to rain, and someone in a pickup grabbed her. She look pretty strung out, not really my type.

Headed back to Sarasota, here and here the fun really began because I got careless and stupid. I pulled through the Publix parking lot again and I saw a nice pair of legs walking up to my car as I sat at the stop sign behind the store. I stupidly opened the door and she got in. Someone named Deedee. To be fair, she was a really friendly and sweet person, and had good legs in a nice rack, but she had those sunken in cheeks and she just wasn't doing it for me. I gave her a small tip donation just for her time and dropped her off around the block. As I did that, another girl asked me if I could give her $5 so she had enough for the homeless shelter. She got in the car and said for another 20 she would show me her tits or her pussy. Sure enough, she undid her jeans and showed me the goods. Certain a BJ was on the menu but at this point it was late and I just wasn't into it. She look a little pregnant too, but I asked her and she wasn't. Sweet face nice girl, on another day I would have let her honk on Bobo for a Jackson.

Was kind of surprised to see so many walking tonight with the rain looming on the horizon. Anyway, be careful all. I would like to go back and find that pregnant girl.I picked up a girl last night that was super strung out. I saw her like 30 minutes before and LE was close so I skipped, she was fine. Anyway, it was starting to rain and I figured we'd make something work. Big mistake, LOL. She got undressed and was playing with herself and was tweaking so bad so I just dropped her off at the SA. She forgot her shoes and green, though. Unfortunate. I picked her up at 10th and the SA.

JohnnySalami
06-18-19, 09:36
I picked up a girl last night that was super strung out. I saw her like 30 minutes before and LE was close so I skipped, she was fine. Anyway, it was starting to rain and I figured we'd make something work. Big mistake, LOL. She got undressed and was playing with herself and was tweaking so bad so I just dropped her off at the SA. She forgot her shoes and green, though. Unfortunate. I picked her up at 10th and the SA.I was in town for business for a week and drove by that shelter about 50 times before finally getting the courage to make a move. The same girl approached my car ever single time asking for money to get into the shelter. Finally I drove up and said get in. She got in and I drove to a gas station right next to publix to go to the ATM. At this point I had only agreed to give her a little cash to help her. When I was getting out, she asked how much I was giving her and I said the 5 bucks you asked me for. She said ok and asked if I could buy her a DR. Pepper too. I told her I could just give her more if she was interested in making some quick cash. She said she was cool with it and I told her I just wanted a BJ. She tried to get me to pick up some guy and bring her to buy some "candy" first. I told her never mind and she quickly changed her tune and said ok let' s just go hang out first and then I'll go get "candy" by myself later. We drove over the a little clearing in some trees and I parked the car. She leaned over and stroked my little man a few times and then put it in her mouth and went to town. Not super deep, but with the center console in the way, it might have been a little difficult to get down on it. I was super nervous since it was broad daylight and this was my first experience like this. That said, I shot my load into her mouth after about 40 seconds LOL. I drove her back over to the shelter and dropped her off. She was really nice and definitely a good BBBJ. She said her name was Christine. Not the greatest looking gal, but I certainly saw much worse girls out there in the 50 times I drove by trying to muster up the courage. If I'm ever back in the area, I'd love to get her to my hotel room and see what she can do to my little man without a center console in the way.

DBoy781
06-18-19, 20:25
Hello fellow monglers. I'm in town for 2 weeks and haven't been to Sarasota ever so was hoping someone could guide me in the right direction of where to go? What girls to look out for? Best hunting areas. Thanks in advance.

PrettyToes
06-19-19, 06:11
Hello fellow monglers. I'm in town for 2 weeks and haven't been to Sarasota ever so was hoping someone could guide me in the right direction of where to go? What girls to look out for? Best hunting areas. Thanks in advance.US 41 from Manatee ave south to 10th street. Along the was pay extra attention to gas station and shopping center parking lots. Good luck.

Nflfan
07-01-19, 09:59
Formerly steak and shake nicole, getting more gorgeous by the day and still on top of her game.

BradChaser
07-01-19, 11:58
Formerly steak and shake nicole, getting more gorgeous by the day and still on top of her game.Hope she is using her higher rates to move from the woods to an apartment or is she just getting lazy limpy higher.

Member #1658
07-03-19, 01:26
Formerly steak and shake nicole, getting more gorgeous by the day and still on top of her game.How does one find Samoset Nicole? Any help appreciated! I figure she's in Samoset as evidenced by her new nickname, but that's not a tiny hunting ground and I suspect she's the ONLY worker in that area.

BradChaser
07-03-19, 11:19
How does one find Samoset Nicole? Any help appreciated! I figure she's in Samoset as evidenced by her new nickname, but that's not a tiny hunting ground and I suspect she's the ONLY worker in that area.When nflfan said samoset he called that wrong its oneco area 53rd & old 301 puts you at the 1/2 vacant mall checkers bking. Budget motel area woods, don't think you would find her walking more so hangin around the stores near the car wash.

Ebhunter
07-03-19, 17:15
When nflfan said samoset he called that wrong its oneco area 53rd & old 301 puts you at the 1/2 vacant mall checkers bking. Budget motel area woods, don't think you would find her walking more so hangin around the stores near the car wash.Why don't you just call her http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/best-lips-in-town-nicole/662058171848 if you call or text a few hours before she is usually reliable.

LuckyToo
07-14-19, 21:42
Why don't you just call her http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/best-lips-in-town-nicole/662058171848 if you call or text a few hours before she is usually reliable.Saw Nicole again and again and again 😃 That girl has some talent and enthusiasm. Anyone else come close to her?

Sabastian Hard
08-22-19, 15:31
Saw Nicole again and again and again. That girl has some talent and enthusiasm. Anyone else come close to her?I sent her a few texts the other night. No response. Is this typical for her?

LuckyToo
08-24-19, 09:32
I sent her a few texts the other night. No response. Is this typical for her?Not at all. She's a great communicator and responds back fairly quick. I heard from her yesterday.

BigPapi420
09-11-19, 00:35
She has a lot of discussion in the posts a couple of months ago. I agree she has been around a long and I would be surprised if she hadn't received a number of shots over the years but I have never seen any mention of a serious condition in her many arrest logs. I have no idea if she does or doesn't have a health issue and I wish I knew because if I'm driving down the road and see her I'll probably stop.Is that hot blonde JEN, the one who did everything to DODGE me?

ANNIE chance it's someone else?

BP.

Ebhunter
09-11-19, 05:27
Is that hot blonde JEN, the one who did everything to DODGE me?

ANNIE chance it's someone else?

BP.Never heard anymore about her and in my infrequent drives down 41 I never saw her. She does run ads on STG massage area.

Nflfan
09-11-19, 09:30
Picture of Jen if you have.Have.

South county now, pic is current. Mentioned her recently, but my report was not published for some reason. Have last known digits.

Nflfan
09-14-19, 16:34
Red haired 30's round ass and big rack. Hopped in back went to spot, she went right to work with wet BBBJ and me with DATY. Gets right into it and passionate unlike most SWans. Midday Friday, phone not carried, standard non-FS car rate.

Jackmeoff
09-19-19, 07:48
Have.

South county now, pic is current. Mentioned her recently, but my report was not published for some reason. Have last known digits.She looks good in her latest family portrait. Hope she can get some help. She's been running hard since her early 20's when I first met her.

HappyGuy21
09-19-19, 09:16
Anyone can point me in the right direction for a gumjob?

Partimer34
09-28-19, 15:49
Thicker, 30 ish blonde walking the walk down near the house the circus built. Couldn't scoop but got digits for later on. Made the call once I freed up and turned into a fiasco. Pick me up here, she wasn't there and never answered her phone. What a waste of time. Other than that it's been slow as fuck.

Gpsquared
01-23-20, 11:05
Was wondering the other day what ever happened to her. Doesn't look like she's in jail. Anybody seen her recently?

BleedTheFreak
01-23-20, 13:05
Was wondering the other day what ever happened to her. Doesn't look like she's in jail. Anybody seen her recently?She got knocked up. Probably sober for a bit. She will be back always comes back.

Arapahoe
02-01-20, 09:24
Was wondering the other day what ever happened to her. Doesn't look like she's in jail. Anybody seen her recently?She is pregnant again. Saw her awhile back. Still same old Amie. She has been in and out of the finest, She can still be contacted.

Figueredo
02-06-20, 10:57
My buddy told me of the glory days from 2008 until 2014 when he would make the same drive almost daily and easily be able to find 3 to 5 nice looking young girls to do anything he wanted for $20 to $40. He says a nice lady named Andra got him addicted to the SW game in 2008 but he was always timid of car dates so he found an air conditioned internal storage unit that he scooped up for $60 a month and furnished with a futon and a few other things. He told me he did the math on a boring day and he modestly estimates he fucked between 180 and 205 different women and had many many repeat offenders in that little storage unit. Glad he had his glory days bc when I was just driving the other day I saw not a single SW.

Nflfan
02-06-20, 11:53
My buddy told me of the glory days from 2008 until 2014 when he would make the same drive almost daily and easily be able to find 3 to 5 nice looking young girls to do anything he wanted for $20 to $40. He says a nice lady named Andra got him addicted to the SW game in 2008 but he was always timid of car dates so he found an air conditioned internal storage unit that he scooped up for $60 a month and furnished with a futon and a few other things. He told me he did the math on a boring day and he modestly estimates he fucked between 180 and 205 different women and had many many repeat offenders in that little storage unit. Glad he had his glory days bc when I was just driving the other day I saw not a single SW.Wednesday, 11:45 AM, blond WSW near Marathon 14th St and 20th Ave W. Another WSW dark haired near animal shelter, both about 6 on SW scale. Both strolling confidently southbound on the northbound side of 14th. Had my bbbjcimws already in car going to our spot.

Arapahoe
02-06-20, 18:35
My buddy told me of the glory days from 2008 until 2014 when he would make the same drive almost daily and easily be able to find 3 to 5 nice looking young girls to do anything he wanted for $20 to $40. He says a nice lady named Andra got him addicted to the SW game in 2008 but he was always timid of car dates so he found an air conditioned internal storage unit that he scooped up for $60 a month and furnished with a futon and a few other things. He told me he did the math on a boring day and he modestly estimates he fucked between 180 and 205 different women and had many many repeat offenders in that little storage unit. Glad he had his glory days bc when I was just driving the other day I saw not a single SW.Their still around. Just not like then. I will say you could drive 10th to University and see 3 on every corner years ago. I can think of days I would see 3 a day. Some still around. Just have to know how to contact them.

Ripper69
02-06-20, 21:13
Their still around. Just not like then. I will say you could drive 10th to University and see 3 on every corner years ago. I can think of days I would see 3 a day. Some still around. Just have to know how to contact them.Skip the games.

DangaLang
02-14-20, 01:57
Scooped a WSW near the hot dog joint on 14th dirty blonde hair nice perky tits and a slim body after the LEO check found a quiet spot for bjcim good skills unrushed pretty laid back chic only 20 Mario coins dropped her off at the marathon station definitely would repeat anybody else got any info on her I was able to get her number happy to share info with members happy hunting fellas.

Alan7881
03-08-20, 01:40
Dear longer careful by Salvation Army I was dreaming that a blonde girl with pink pants was asking ride and the corner of that street Uncle Sam is with three more friend waiting for me and friends! Very careful around there and try to dream with her!

Reaper400
03-08-20, 10:46
My buddy told me of the glory days from 2008 until 2014 when he would make the same drive almost daily and easily be able to find 3 to 5 nice looking young girls to do anything he wanted for $20 to $40. He says a nice lady named Andra got him addicted to the SW game in 2008 but he was always timid of car dates so he found an air conditioned internal storage unit that he scooped up for $60 a month and furnished with a futon and a few other things. He told me he did the math on a boring day and he modestly estimates he fucked between 180 and 205 different women and had many many repeat offenders in that little storage unit. Glad he had his glory days bc when I was just driving the other day I saw not a single SW.Dude, in the mid early to mid 90's the trail was a street mongers dream. You could find multiple girls out any time of the day. Many lived in a certain hotel which eventually got shut down and almost like overnight the numbers dropped considerably. Great idea on the storage unit. Simple but very effective.

Member #1658
03-09-20, 23:57
Scooped a WSW near the hot dog joint on 14th dirty blonde hair nice perky tits and a slim body after the LEO check found a quiet spot for bjcim good skills unrushed pretty laid back chic only 20 Mario coins dropped her off at the marathon station definitely would repeat anybody else got any info on her I was able to get her number happy to share info with members happy hunting fellas.Hot dogs are pretty good there too! You can get a hot dog and sit there watching for buns you'd like to stick your wiener in. Usually you just get to enjoy a hot dog, but occasionally you see someone stroll by of interest.

Nflfan
03-10-20, 20:51
She be a long time Bradenton SWan. Think about that while discussing donations. Significantly older than stated age.

http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/candi-looking-for-my-daddy/148353840013

JwFinder
04-05-20, 16:41
Out of towner -- any luck on SW currently in area?

Decat
04-05-20, 17:15
She be a long time Bradenton SWan. Think about that while discussing donations. Significantly older than stated age.

http://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/candi-looking-for-my-daddy/148353840013As a matter of fact Connie is 48.

Reaper400
04-05-20, 19:48
As a matter of fact Connie is 48.Methmuch? Good. Lord.

Ebhunter
04-05-20, 20:19
As a matter of fact Connie is 48.Connie looked pretty good a year earlier when she was picked up. I have no first-hand experience but I would have picked this version up. She looks pretty rough in the other picture. Wonder what she looks like now? Not sure I would risk covid-19 to find out.

Decat
04-05-20, 23:09
That photo was January 2020.

SkitSkitSkits
04-06-20, 11:09
Out of towner -- any luck on SW currently in area?I know someone she is not cheap but is the real deal no games all business. Super hot and fun.

Burner99
04-12-20, 19:45
Took a drive down 41. I saw three of our well publicized badgers walking. One of them asks for 250 an hour. I guess times are hard due to the virus.

Ebhunter
04-12-20, 22:46
Took a drive down 41. I saw three of our well publicized badgers walking. One of them asks for 250 an hour. I guess times are hard due to the virus.I've said it before I believe they all have "walked" to store one time or another but I'd had a hard time passing all 3, for sure #3.

Reaper400
04-12-20, 23:48
Took a drive down 41. I saw three of our well publicized badgers walking. One of them asks for 250 an hour. I guess times are hard due to the virus.Say what? Business so slow they end up on the street and ask astromical prices?

The one on the right go back to your crib and anything you want might be justifiable but damn.

Burner99
04-18-20, 20:32
Amie j spotting in usual spot off 41 wallmart. 15 years of SW ing is catching up on her. Didn't stop some monger from snatching her up though. She had good skills but would be afraid now of catching something from her.

Nflfan
08-15-20, 14:42
Amie j spotting in usual spot off 41 wallmart. 15 years of SW ing is catching up on her. Didn't stop some monger from snatching her up though. She had good skills but would be afraid now of catching something from her.She's still hacking away at it. Just skin wrapped over bones now. At one time a real looker. Near 40 in age and skills depleted. Stayed in this category too long but the candy beckons her. Washington Blvd. Speedway area. Avoid, has digits.

UpNya35
09-02-20, 06:01
Picked up 30's blonde SW behind Publix around 5 am Today. Wearing a black dress found spot got pretty good mouth hug.

BradentonBob
09-02-20, 09:06
Picked up 30's blonde SW behind Publix around 5 am Today. Wearing a black dress found spot got pretty good mouth hug.Because there is only one Publix in town.

UpNya35
09-02-20, 21:27
Because there is only one Publix in town.Coconut and 11th Street.

Reaper400
09-02-20, 22:23
Took a drive down 41. I saw three of our well publicized badgers walking. One of them asks for 250 an hour. I guess times are hard due to the virus.Hot blonde been reported to hot the street before but no word on asking price or service.

BradentonBob
09-03-20, 09:21
Hot blonde been reported to hot the street before but no word on asking price or service.This really makes no sense.

Nflfan
09-03-20, 10:13
Took a drive down 41. I saw three of our well publicized badgers walking. One of them asks for 250 an hour. I guess times are hard due to the virus.One with glasses is Amie of Bradenton (not Amie J) probably went TYLA.

The other one is famous Jessica who I believe also went TYLA.

Reaper400
09-03-20, 11:20
This really makes no sense.Typo. Hit the street as been seen walking before.

LakeWorthStud
09-04-20, 07:04
Can someone let me know the location of the SW stroll in the area? I've read 14th and Tamiami trail but can someone narrow it down a little? Also, are there any hourly notels around here where I won't get stabbed?

Thanks in advance!

PrettyToes
09-05-20, 13:41
Can someone let me know the location of the SW stroll in the area? I've read 14th and Tamiami trail but can someone narrow it down a little? Also, are there any hourly notels around here where I won't get stabbed?

Thanks in advance!From manatee ave in bradenton. Go south on US41 all the way to 10th street in Sarasota.

Iomega
09-07-20, 08:53
Because there is only one Publix in town.Bahahaha! Thanks for the early morning laugh.

PolaraGuy
09-08-20, 08:15
TYLA I have to admit I don't know that one. I had the pleasure of seeing Jessica quite awhile ago. She was fun.

One with glasses is Amie of Bradenton (not Amie J) probably went TYLA.

The other one is famous Jessica who I believe also went TYLA.

Nflfan
09-08-20, 10:41
TYLA I have to admit I don't know that one. I had the pleasure of seeing Jessica quite awhile ago. She was fun.Jessica was TYLA now found on STG? Ruh roh, these usually don't well.

Ebhunter
09-08-20, 12:17
Jessica was TYLA now found on STG? Ruh roh, these usually don't well.It doesn't look like Jessica missed any meals on her stay with uncle. I'm sure the weight will be gone soon if she doesn't go back for another visit. STG says 180? Will be lots of extra skin unless she stays on high protein diet. I've only seen her a couple times but she was always friendly, easy going and was value if I remember correctly. Still say she takes the worst pics LOL. TYLA =?

CantWinLosin
09-08-20, 12:56
Texas Young Lawyers Association? Turn Your Life Around?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Maninpc
09-08-20, 13:23
https://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/sexy-candi-is-going-back-to-sc/059358478162

Since Candi needs tuition for school asap I was thinking of pulling a Alice Cooper on her. LOL Schoools out for evah! Sometimes, the uglier they are. The nastier they will be in bed.

Nflfan
09-08-20, 14:26
Texas Young Lawyers Association? Turn Your Life Around?

Inquiring minds want to know.You need to know the jargon when it applies to your target:

TYLA is Turn Your Life Around, rehab for the lower risk junkies as alternative to incarceration. Like it's sibling Drug Court, non-compliance means immediate vacation.

Burner99
09-08-20, 18:38
https://sarasota.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/sexy-candi-is-going-back-to-sc/059358478162

Since Candi needs tuition for school asap I was thinking of pulling a Alice Cooper on her. LOL Schoools out for evah! Sometimes, the uglier they are. The nastier they will be in bed.She does give a above average BBBJ. I used to see her a couple years ago. I used to pick her up in nokomis and drive to my spot. Gave a non rushed BBBJ that was better then most for a small donation.

Rub101
09-08-20, 21:38

Since Candi needs tuition for school asap I was thinking of pulling a Alice Cooper on her. LOL Schoools out for evah! Sometimes, the uglier they are. The nastier they will be in bed.So don't waste your money if that's what you want.

SkitSkitSkits
09-09-20, 09:55
Was just seeing if anyone has info on here on a girl or girls that is willing to be in a tag team or GB. Was trying to set one up? Info appreciated thanks in advance.

Soldier826
09-15-20, 19:35
Just went down 41 from bradenton to sarasota and saw nothing. Anyone got any leads in Sarasota area?

Jeep95
09-16-20, 08:17
Just went down 41 from bradenton to sarasota and saw nothing. Anyone got any leads in Sarasota area?If your desperate you'll find something there and once in a while a gem.

Nflfan
09-16-20, 14:24
Just went down 41 from bradenton to sarasota and saw nothing. Anyone got any leads in Sarasota area?The 47th street park area in North Sarasota has long been a place for medicating. Park there and some may come to you.

Nflfan
09-17-20, 10:05
She apparently did have not have a room last night, but wanted to be picked up at a Newtown address. I declined the invitation until I see reviews.

Member #1658
09-18-20, 23:43
The 47th street park area in North Sarasota has long been a place for medicating. Park there and some may come to you.Are you talking about North Water Tower Park?

rich1785
09-21-20, 08:38

Since Candi needs tuition for school asap I was thinking of pulling a Alice Cooper on her. LOL Schoools out for evah! Sometimes, the uglier they are. The nastier they will be in bed.Pulling up that ad and seeing the black strappy dress / bikini outfit reminds me of stuffing 5 lbs of potatoes into a 5 lb sack. Bits are popping out everywhere! LOL. No way.

Stay safe.

Blondehound
09-21-20, 14:47
Pulling up that ad and seeing the black strappy dress / bikini outfit reminds me of stuffing 5 lbs of potatoes into a 5 lb sack. Bits are popping out everywhere! LOL. No way.

Stay safe.She had been posting photos of her better days at first, before the covid deal started. I was tempted to see her, I'm glad I didn't. Her opening the door with her looks now would have had me bolting for my car. I should go see her as a reward for posting accurate pictures now though, and just close my eyes. Not enough women are posting accurate pictures these days.

Stay Safe,

BH.

Member #1658
09-21-20, 15:05
She had been posting photos of her better days at first, before the covid deal started. I was tempted to see her, I'm glad I didn't. Her opening the door with her looks now would have had me bolting for my car. I should go see her as a reward for posting accurate pictures now though, and just close my eyes. Not enough women are posting accurate pictures these days.

Stay Safe,

BH.Only way I'd see her is if I was having a three way and she was on salad tossing duty where I didn't have to look at her. Almost cracked my laptop screen when her picture came up!