PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mrfred123
07-27-10, 08:24
I stopepd in on the way to the Ft. Laud. Airport one afternoon a couple weeks ago. Sitting at the bar I was approached by elizabeth, a blond cuban girl in the early 40's. She was hot and we chatted a bit and she was putting my hands all over her ass and tits and she was rubbing me through my pants. That was fun so I told her I would do a dance for $10. 00 at the bar, in the open. Man that was fun, I was 2 knuckles in sitting at the bar. Tight and sweet. Great 2 way contact, maybe a chance for OTC. Go see her.

Basketball
04-03-11, 16:04
What's the current status on these places?

Last visit, Diamond Dolls had the private booths for dances. Did not get one due to the girl I was interested disappeared. The bouncer would fluff the curtain about once a dance to make you think he was checking the action inside. How are the dances here? Any night time suggestions?

Booby Trap seemed a little more under control in the back than in the past. What's the current level of contact?

Heard Cheetahs VIPs are back to before the Hallendale bust. How are the regular dances here? Suggestions for night time.

Thanks!

Kamegrisha
05-10-11, 08:43
Very slow club. No cover. No parking lot fee, but they have off duty cop as parking lot security. Very nice.

Girls, all black, not top shelf, but not bad either. 6-8's throughout.

'VIP' room, no extra charge, but is a curtained open area, with lots of weird pleather covered benches that run against the wall, and a couple that stick out from the wall, almost like beds. Not very comfortable, if you scooch forward on the seat to get more comfortable, you could slip off bench. You could fit 50 couples back there, not very personal, but I got lucky and was the only one back there with my dancer.

Depending on the girl, per dance rate varies in the VIP. My girl (don't know her name, but she was the most aggressive at the club, the only one going around asking for dances) 10. 00 per dance in the back. WELL worth it, if you know what I mean. Didn't ask for any extras, but made my intentions 'known', LOL, and I was WELL 'received', LOL. Great time.

Drinks, kinda watered down, as I got more, they got stronger. The girls didn't go around asking for tip after dance this night. Full time cook on duty. Seems to be a bikini club. No on stage nudity, and even in the VIP, my girl did not take off any clothes, which is weird, considering.

Girls 6-8 (no nudity?)

VIP 10 (if you get to be back there by yourself) 6 otherwise.

Drinks 6 (dbl on Cap and Coke is 10bucks, seemed watered)

Food 10 (for a strip club, the guy cooks it right there, so it was hot and fresh)

Club Layout 6 (the bar is long and unnecessary and runs right into the front door, very weird)

Overall, I give it a 7, Recommended.

BigDaddy007
07-05-12, 21:22
For all you cheap mongers out there Diamond Dolls is having a pig roast on 7/17/12 from 6pm to 8pm. Free food and free domestic beer and well drinks. I think they usually charge a $10 cover for these things. I am sure most of you can more than drink $10 in value. Trust me it worth it.

Rustys
08-10-12, 01:57
What's up with Christopher's on Oakland Park near A1A? Any of you on the inside able to direct me the right way to a good time w / o getting ripped off? Getting a little more than blue balls is always nice too. I'm not much of a strip club fan in that regard.

Used to help the owners of NY Strip politically. It's a shame they had to close. They couldn't get to the right people for their 6am licensing before they shut down. They were bleeding money badly.

PM me if you'd like. I'd like to make some connections in S FL and maybe do some work in your area. It's tough because I too often run into unclean, poorly educated people. I'm not saying you have to have a college degree, but far too often I run into low lifes. Everyone is on flippin' drugs, and it's just so bad. Drugs not only keep people who, if they worked hard enough, could do something with their lives but also ruin people who had a lot to lose.

Looking for work and to work my way into a family.

Pensfan87
08-10-12, 09:19
What's up with Christopher's on Oakland Park near A1A? Any of you on the inside able to direct me the right way to a good time w / o getting ripped off? Getting a little more than blue balls is always nice too. I'm not much of a strip club fan in that regard.

Used to help the owners of NY Strip politically. It's a shame they had to close. They couldn't get to the right people for their 6am licensing before they shut down. They were bleeding money badly.

PM me if you'd like. I'd like to make some connections in S FL and maybe do some work in your area. It's tough because I too often run into unclean, poorly educated people. I'm not saying you have to have a college degree, but far too often I run into low lifes. Everyone is on flippin' drugs, and it's just so bad. Drugs not only keep people who, if they worked hard enough, could do something with their lives but also ruin people who had a lot to lose.

Looking for work and to work my way into a family.Christopher's isn't a strip club, it's a nightclub. Crowd tends to be mid to late 30's and older.

Paul Hamnet
09-05-12, 22:14
Wasnt in the joint long when Diamond a burnette hottie with great boobs and body to match approached me hands on. Average dance from her but she grabbed my johnson and said if I wanted a full service GFE experience she would host at her place for $125 half hour & $175 for the hour. I partook and I walked out of her place with my money in hand when she tried to upsell me. She said that the prices quoted me only entitiled me to a nude lap dance & that full service GFE would be $300. Fortunately the only thing I lost was time wasted. Humph.

Bruster
03-09-13, 11:58
Just curious, I used to frequent the Cheetah when I lived there a few years ago. If you wore shorts, sometimes you could get a HJ while getting a Lap Dance. Anyone been in there lately? I'm heading down that way soon.

Bruster
03-09-13, 14:35
Has anyone been in the Cheetah Pompano lately? I used to go in frequently when I lived in Pompano. I knew a couple girls that would give HJ's when doing Lap Dances and was wondering if they still did as I'm going down that way later this summer.

CheoD
03-10-13, 20:21
Has anyone been in the Cheetah Pompano lately? I used to go in frequently when I lived in Pompano. I knew a couple girls that would give HJ's when doing Lap Dances and was wondering if they still did as I'm going down that way later this summer.Last visit to Cheetah Pompano (2/25/13) .3 out of 4 dancers taken to the regular $25 LD area did a lot of through-the-pants hand stroking unsolicited, but kept things zipped. Have been at all 3 Cheetah of South Florida locations recently and action in the LD couches always stayed this side of legality.

CheoD
08-13-13, 21:41
I have noticed that a fair amount of more recent information on some clubs identified as Pompano Beach, specifically Diamond Dolls, Pink Pony North and Porthole Pub, is actually posted in the general Broward County section. In fact I myself have been guilty having just posted a report on Diamond Dolls dated 8/11/13 under that heading. Just in case someone who is travelling by does not realize they overlap. Should we duplicate those rencent posts or is it enough to point in their direction?

(*Everyone knows it as being in Pompano, but Porthole Pub is technically outside the PB limits by just the width of one street.)

Mercury88
09-18-13, 08:10
Couldn't find anything worthwhile on my Dixie / MLK stroll so I stumbled in after pounding four beers in the parking lot and was quickly offered 3 heinekens for $10. Immediately joined at the bar by an old (real old) asian girl who despite her advanced years had a hell of a body but the face was a deal breaker. A Brazilian girl mid thirties with some fake cans was eyeing me from a different table and once I finished chatting with Mamasan she came over and led me to the back for a dance. I was absolutely hammered by this time after 7 beers in less than an hour. I don't remember negotiating but only came in with $90 and $10 of that went to beer plus tips for bartender and girls post stage dance leaves me about $75. Anyhow hammered as I was I don't remember how many songs she spent in the booth with me, or her name, but I do remember her giving me a few quick teasing BBBJ's just a 5 seconds at a time till she pulled out a small bottle of lotion and jerked me off on her tits. Those booths aren't super private but this club is dead and she blocks the booth entrance expertly. First time I been to a Strip Club in a long time, not much talent here but extras seem easy.

BobbyJimmy2
10-27-13, 07:32
Had a little bit of time to waste, Dixie was dead so I visited a club. I was in there no more than 10 minutes and some hot blonde is sucking the kids out my balls. I will definitely go back for more. She said will host some hot fun at her place.

So glad Dixie was dead this time. Anyone see Crystal (Melissa Collins) short blonde with short haircut?

Luvahj
10-27-13, 13:29
Had a little bit of time to waste, Dixie was dead so I visited a club. I was in there no more than 10 minutes and some hot blonde is sucking the kids out my balls. I will definitely go back for more. She said will host some hot fun at her place.

So glad Dixie was dead this time. Anyone see Crystal (Melissa Collins) short blonde with short haircut?How about some details... What strip club, what was her name? How much did the BJ cost. Was it BB ect ect ect. Yeah I've seen Krystal.

Disasta
10-27-13, 14:55

So glad Dixie was dead this time. Anyone see Crystal (Melissa Collins) short blonde with short haircut?Care to share which club?

BrowardMan6942
10-28-13, 08:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

BrowardMan6942
10-28-13, 12:33
Sorry I had no idea or a clue that something as innocent as that remark was a nono...if you should want to have a personal conversation about that I would be happy to do so.

[DeletedbyAdmin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.You may also talk about why you do or do not do something. You only get this infraction when you tell others guys what they shouldn't post.

If you only get one of them it's not a huge deal, which from your apology I would be very surprised if you made a habit of it.

A2

BrowardMan6942
10-30-13, 08:31
Thanks for responding. My personal thing is I won't openly name a rub girl who works at a spa or a dancer who gives extras because there can be consequences for that girl. If someone knows me I am more than happen to share info through back channels.

Sorry I had no idea or a clue that something as innocent as that remark was a nono...if you should want to have a personal conversation about that I would be happy to do so.

You may also talk about why you do or do not do something. You only get this infraction when you tell others guys what they shouldn't post.

If you only get one of them it's not a huge deal, which from your apology I would be very surprised if you made a habit of it.

A2

BrowardMan6942
11-18-13, 14:03
I'm sorry I won't mention name of girl or club but Sat night I was running through some strip clubs and ended up northern Broward.

I'm friends with some of crew there and this blonde walks up to me and plants kiss on me. Big boobs and a little overweight.

I never saw her before but she insisted I knew her from a few years ago at BT. She goes on stage and then sits with me again. I'm really trying to get her away from me and bartender is laughing her ass off.

The place was offering a 2 for 1 and she asked and I told her I would but my zipper might be down and she said okay.

So we go in room and she has these great big suckable boobs and I ask her to show me what she has and as soon as she put me in her mouth I knew I'd been with her before. Some times you never forget someones talent. After the teaser was over she asked for my number and hopefully she really will call me and come over.

Okay so it made me laugh how you might remember someone but forget what the hell they look like.

Mercury88
11-19-13, 10:06
I'm sorry I won't mention name of girl or club but Sat night I was running through some strip clubs and ended up northern Broward.

I'm friends with some of crew there and this blonde walks up to me and plants kiss on me. Big boobs and a little overweight.

I never saw her before but she insisted I knew her from a few years ago at BT. She goes on stage and then sits with me again. I'm really trying to get her away from me and bartender is laughing her ass off.

The place was offering a 2 for 1 and she asked and I told her I would but my zipper might be down and she said okay.

So we go in room and she has these great big suckable boobs and I ask her to show me what she has and as soon as she put me in her mouth I knew I'd been with her before. Some times you never forget someones talent. After the teaser was over she asked for my number and hopefully she really will call me and come over.

Okay so it made me laugh how you might remember someone but forget what the hell they look like.If you're not going to tell at least the club name and other details it may just cause a monger to blow $ at the wrong club looking for extras that aren't there. The whole idea of this site is to avoid landmines IMH. I kinda understand protecting the girls from LEO etc. But again bros before hoes.

Pensfan87
12-05-13, 13:15
Anybody seen this girl at another club? Met her at Vivid Miami a little over a month ago, but she hasn't been their since according to a waitress I talked too. Thanks! 289766.

BrowardMan6942
12-06-13, 09:22
I posted it more for the joke content more than anything else.

But if you went to any strip clubs in Broward or anywhere in south Florida you know its a hit and miss thing everywhere.

If you're not going to tell at least the club name and other details it may just cause a monger to blow $ at the wrong club looking for extras that aren't there. The whole idea of this site is to avoid landmines IMH. I kinda understand protecting the girls from LEO etc. But again bros before hoes.

Hockeyboy
02-27-14, 02:16
There used to be a hot petite Dominican, with nice the naturals, that worked at nights at Diamonds Dolls..I've not seen her for over 6 months, anyone knows where she works now?

Paul Hamnet
03-11-14, 20:20
Been looking for a good club for reasonable FS since the mermaid went under. Any input would be appreciated.

Writer954
03-12-14, 11:24
Been looking for a good club for reasonable FS since the mermaid went under. Any input would be appreciated.Never had luck with FS at Porthole. Damn, I miss the Mermaid. Always something to put your thing in!

CheoD
04-18-14, 15:41
But if you went to any strip clubs in Broward or anywhere in south Florida you know its a hit and miss thing everywhere.Indeed. I've had visits to places of total dive reputation where no offers of any kind were made, to places pretending to be high class joints where anything was there for the taking, and to places where both girls who do, and girls who would never, coexist in the same space.

Sleeper 100
05-19-14, 11:41
Can anybody tell me what the deal is with the Porthole Pub? Private area yes / no? Extras available yes / no..cost if yes? Types of girls white / black / mixed..quality? Am I going to get rolled in the parking lot?

Thanks in advance!

Pensfan87
05-19-14, 13:26
Can anybody tell me what the deal is with the Porthole Pub? Private area yes / no? Extras available yes / no..cost if yes? Types of girls white / black / mixed..quality? Am I going to get rolled in the parking lot?

Thanks in advance!Can't give you any specifics about girls and extras, but your not going to get rolled in the parking lot. Its Pompano, not the hood.

CheoD
05-19-14, 21:07

Thanks in advance!Like the man said, it's not some combat zone. Not a fancy part of town at all (and in fact it's just outside Pompano's city limits by the width of the street) In a smallish shopping strip, you share parking facilities with other businesses but some do run late into the night. It's a modest venue that tries to be your Friendly Neighborhood Titty Bar, not a "gentlemen's club" or a destination to travel out of your way for, just divey enough without putting you in fear of your life, the crowd and staff have been friendly IME.

Haven't been back there in months but as recently as last Fall two major categories of dancer I encountered at the Porthole seemed to be (1) not ready for prime time and (2) well past it. BUT every now and then the quality spikes up, and if not they tend to make up through attitude. Quite a diverse dancer and customer group, large sample of AfrAm / West Indian black dancers, but depending on the night it can be 50/50 Black / White or 2-to-1. The size of the joint is small enough that interaction and conversation is easy. The dancers are very likely to get right to the point when approaching you and IME most of them reached to grab my "attention" directly right there by the bar.

Table / chair dance at barside is $10; off the small main room there's a hallway with a row of LD booths for the $25 dances (which have periodic 2-for-1's), in a curious sort of duplex arrangement: behind a curtain each is further divided by a partition into two side-by-side small carrels so if two customers were in, the dancers would likely be able to see and communicate with each other while the customers can't see one another. But as you walk in you may see what goes on if someone's already there. On a slow night the booth becomes a sort of mini-private room; never seen any evident look-and-check going on, and under the right conditions in those circumstances some of the girls make things happen in there. Say a 2-for-25 special comes up, if, say, a purely hypothetical friend of ours were there and the lady were to offer that if he makes it an even Ben she's got the situation licked with no wrapping up. Well... But if it's busy that option may not be as viable because of the aforementioned visibility when someone's getting to the next seat over.

Never did go for full VIP private, the baseline asking rate was $150 to the club /$150 to the girl and I did not bother starting negotiations since it was not in my plans.

DonHomes
05-20-14, 22:17

Thanks in advance!I have moved away from the area about a year ago but used to stop in some early afternoons, early evenings now and then in the past. It always found the parking lot safe and never felt nervous about the area for sure. One good thing is the parking lot is shared with other business and you sort of go incognito parking until you walk into the Pub.

As someone else has already said it is a small place and at times I got hit on before I even got to the bar just inside the door. Most people were friendly I would grab a beer and take a few minutes to survey who and what was working. I have had pretty good luck when things were slow with the women. Once I was not even there 5 minutes and I would say fair looking white girl late 30's big boobies dragged me to the back corner to chat privately and before I knew it her hand was in my pants and she had a hold of me. Who am I to stop her it was quiet back there and she went for it without me saying a thing. The music started and she just started a lap dance and was grinding on willie. She actually dropped to her knees and started a nice BBBJ, it was getting obvious then to others what she was doing so I stopped her Anyway she sort of sat on my lap and finished me off with a HJ, never agreeing with me about it or a price.

After all was said and done I tipped her actually forgot hot much now but she was happy and so was I. Another time something similar happened with a chocolate girl with a HJ to happpy ending in the back. I can say the talent is hit and miss and it is or at least was a laid back place and I never got hastled in there. It is for sure not your high end gentlemans club either but I like those types sometimes because if you come off nice and take care of the women maybe alittle better than what I gather as some of the regulars you might be rewarded for it. If some good talent is in there I would say take out would be on the menu for sure if you play your cards right. I have never had a problem getting a women to agree to meet outside the club usually if you are patient and play your cards right. I do not always push for right then and get digits and follow up in a day or two later when things are not so rushed and can plan ahead as well.

Anyway do not know if things have changed I doubt it the place seem like it will always be sort of an off the main stream sort ot laid back local club and of course as always YMMV. Good luck just my 2 cents worth from past experience there. I will be down that way visiting some family in a month and was checking out the local scene here tonight to see what is up. I only wish I would have known of this site when I lived down there for 25 yrs and took to many for the team and lost in the past. Good luck.

Don.

RooBear
07-09-14, 10:00

Thanks in advance!I just posted a review from my recent trip to the Porthole in the Broward Strip Club Forum (Post #104). PM me for more "in-depth" details.

Peace Out, Happy Hunting.

JayChris
07-13-14, 19:12
I just posted a review from my recent trip to the Porthole in the Broward Strip Club Forum (Post #104). PM me for more "in-depth" details.

Peace Out, Happy Hunting.I just posted about Porthole. Mistakenly in the Fort Lauderdale area. Check it out.

Master Diver
07-21-14, 18:38
Went early this afternoon. Maybe 8 girls, half white. Had some time with Sunny, not to be confused with Sunshine. Sunny is tall, white skinny chick. Very small A's. Could not get much mileage. Any recommendations on the day shift?

LimpBiscuit
07-31-14, 07:37
Went early this afternoon. Maybe 8 girls, half white. Had some time with Sunny, not to be confused with Sunshine. Sunny is tall, white skinny chick. Very small A's. Could not get much mileage. Any recommendations on the day shift?OK, is the Port Hole Pub the best in town or are there others, you would recommend?

What clubs have the best peelers and the best bang for the buck?

CheoD
08-15-14, 12:07
OK, is the Port Hole Pub the best in town or are there others, you would recommend?

What clubs have the best peelers and the best bang for the buck?Varies of course. Best lookers by conventional standards, Cheetah. Combination of decent lookers and readily available special services, Diamond Dolls (offers start at the 3-dances-for-100 level). Porthole is more working-class vibe. Not familiar with the other Pompano clubs.

LimpBiscuit
08-15-14, 20:48
Varies of course. Best lookers by conventional standards, Cheetah. Combination of decent lookers and readily available special services, Diamond Dolls (offers start at the 3-dances-for-100 level). Porthole is more working-class vibe. Not familiar with the other Pompano clubs.Thanks for the info CheoD.

Cheetahs can be a little pricey.

Diamond Dolls may be more of my style.

Porthole sounds like my kind of club, Cheers with Boobies.

Pasta Cafe
08-30-14, 19:05
First time at the Port Hole (8/28) - noon time hour. Several girls dancing. Mixed races and ages. Overall it was disappointing. The girls wanted way to much $$ for their time. I will stick to a little bit "higher class of establishment".

Satch Boogie
09-01-14, 21:13
Was in town from Orlando in Friday for a concert. Was with a buddy of mine. I have had very good times in past visits at Diamond Dolls so a trip to the club was in order after the show. Was my first trip there since late last year.

Past trips to Diamond Dolls allowed me to gain a regular there, a beautiful Puerto Rican woman who always treated me right. But A few months ago she had cancelled her number it was now someone else number.

So I had a pretty good feeling my regular was not going to be there and I would have to search anew.

Walking in I noticed that reports that talent here has diminished somewhat looked to be true. The over quality was down. But I saw a few ladies of my type that I would glad spend some money on. And all I need is one.

A few dancers stop by I quickly learned that yes, my past regular is indeed out of the business and it was confirmed by some long time dancers there.

One Haitian lady came and set on my lap and wouldn't go away. After refusing her requests for a dance and backroom fun she asked for a tip for her time. I laughed and said you came to me, I am not giving you anything. She was pissed and luckily didn't bother me again. I noticed a perfectly built black lady dancing on stage and tipped her.

Meanwhile my buddy, who is a little shy and hesitant in these type of places was talking with a beautiful Asian girl. This girl was one of the most beautiful ladies in the place but was lacking in the chest department. With my help I get my buddy to go back with the girl and he ended up very satisfied with his experience. The black girl I tipped on stage stopped by. Very nice girl. Probably the best body in the club. Talked for like 20 minutes before we decided to get down to business so we quickly.

Settled on the menu and price. The outcome was as all of my other visits to DD was. I was very satisfied. Afterwards she stopped by and we talked some more and exchanged digits. So a great evening so far.

Here is where the evening turned quickly. It was getting late and I was pretty much done. My buddy has a thing for Latinas and saw one he liked. This Latina first started talking to me but I passed her off to him. They agreed on menu and price and went behind the curtains. While they were having fun the beautiful Asian chick stopped by. She hung out for a bit and I told her I am in no condition for another dance right now (I wanted too badly). She said how about after closing. I said yea I would probably be willing by that time (1/2 hour). She gave me her digits and said we could hook up at my hotel. She said she had a friend she could bring. Her first quote was way too high and her second quote was still too high. I figured I would wait 1/2 until closing and catch her then and get the price down further.

When 2:00 am came I went to chase down the Asian girl to negotiate further for her to come by. MY buddy had been in one of the back rooms for like a half hour so I was wondering what the hell happened to him.

Finally me buddy comes walking up and tells me the Latin chick ripped hm off $300. Promised him the world and he got nothing. Well this ruined the evening. He was pissed and just wanted to go back to our hotel and go to sleep. So any fun with the Asian chick and her friend was cancelled.

The Latin chick's name that ripped off my buddy was Carmen. She said she was part Dominican / Cuban I believe. She was tall, big breasted and not skinny. I would say just a little big boned with some baby fat. Not that pretty. Stay away from this chick. I noticed she goes around asking to give messages and also makes a few bucks by letting patrons touch her breasts. She didn't appear to dance much. She quoted my buddy $$ for fun then when they got back in the curtained room she said she needed another $ for the club. He is inexperienced and fell for this trick. And it was at the end of the night so she could just leave and disappear. Be aware of this chick.

In conclusion, it is true DD talent is down a bit but still fun can be had with a very gorgeous lady if you know the game. I was approached by several of the new Cubans and none seemed like they would do extras. Truth is I wasn't interested and didn't pursue so extras may be available from them I just didn't get the vibe. All of them said they had been there 5 months. As always, the staff was friendly and welcoming. Much fun still to be had. Watch out for Carmen, the Latin rip off artist. I will return. Unfortunately my buddy will not be returning.

SB.

Member #5534
09-02-14, 21:59
When there with the boys on Saturday and had a blast, we all went for lunch and were more than satisfied. My boy had 5, I had 2 and the rest had at least 2. Great place to get what you want, if that's what you are looking for. Oh and we did 't have any food, but I've heard is pretty good. And yeah, we bumped into some of the Cubans there, most of them were accomodating.

LimpBiscuit
09-07-14, 06:07
Was in town from Orlando in Friday for a concert. Was with a buddy of mine. I have had very good times in past visits at Diamond Dolls so a trip to the club was in order after the show. Was my first trip there since late last year.

Past trips to Diamond Dolls allowed me to gain a regular there, a beautiful Puerto Rican woman who always treated me right. But A few months ago she had cancelled her number it was now someone else number.

So I had a pretty good feeling my regular was not going to be there and I would have to search anew.

Walking in I noticed that reports that talent here has diminished somewhat looked to be true. The over quality was down. But I saw a few ladies of my type that I would glad spend some money on. And all I need is one.

A few dancers stop by I quickly learned that yes, my past regular is indeed out of the business and it was confirmed by some long time dancers there.

One Haitian lady came and set on my lap and wouldn't go away. After refusing her requests for a dance and backroom fun she asked for a tip for her time. I laughed and said you came to me, I am not giving you anything. She was pissed and luckily didn't bother me again. I noticed a perfectly built black lady dancing on stage and tipped her.

Meanwhile my buddy, who is a little shy and hesitant in these type of places was talking with a beautiful Asian girl. This girl was one of the most beautiful ladies in the place but was lacking in the chest department. With my help I get my buddy to go back with the girl and he ended up very satisfied with his experience. The black girl I tipped on stage stopped by. Very nice girl. Probably the best body in the club. Talked for like 20 minutes before we decided to get down to business so we quickly.

Settled on the menu and price. The outcome was as all of my other visits to DD was. I was very satisfied. Afterwards she stopped by and we talked some more and exchanged digits. So a great evening so far.

Here is where the evening turned quickly. It was getting late and I was pretty much done. My buddy has a thing for Latinas and saw one he liked. This Latina first started talking to me but I passed her off to him. They agreed on menu and price and went behind the curtains. While they were having fun the beautiful Asian chick stopped by. She hung out for a bit and I told her I am in no condition for another dance right now (I wanted too badly). She said how about after closing. I said yea I would probably be willing by that time (1/2 hour). She gave me her digits and said we could hook up at my hotel. She said she had a friend she could bring. Her first quote was way too high and her second quote was still too high. I figured I would wait 1/2 until closing and catch her then and get the price down further.

When 2:00 am came I went to chase down the Asian girl to negotiate further for her to come by. MY buddy had been in one of the back rooms for like a half hour so I was wondering what the hell happened to him.

Finally me buddy comes walking up and tells me the Latin chick ripped hm off $300. Promised him the world and he got nothing. Well this ruined the evening. He was pissed and just wanted to go back to our hotel and go to sleep. So any fun with the Asian chick and her friend was cancelled.

The Latin chick's name that ripped off my buddy was Carmen. She said she was part Dominican / Cuban I believe. She was tall, big breasted and not skinny. I would say just a little big boned with some baby fat. Not that pretty. Stay away from this chick. I noticed she goes around asking to give messages and also makes a few bucks by letting patrons touch her breasts. She didn't appear to dance much. She quoted my buddy $$ for fun then when they got back in the curtained room she said she needed another $ for the club. He is inexperienced and fell for this trick. And it was at the end of the night so she could just leave and disappear. Be aware of this chick.

In conclusion, it is true DD talent is down a bit but still fun can be had with a very gorgeous lady if you know the game. I was approached by several of the new Cubans and none seemed like they would do extras. Truth is I wasn't interested and didn't pursue so extras may be available from them I just didn't get the vibe. All of them said they had been there 5 months. As always, the staff was friendly and welcoming. Much fun still to be had. Watch out for Carmen, the Latin rip off artist. I will return. Unfortunately my buddy will not be returning.

SB.Nice report SB and will definitely stay away from Carmen.

I like the Asians as well and the No Chest is the best part. Because they usually have great responsive nipples with those small boobies.

Acesup81
09-19-14, 13:17
Long time lurker. First post! I had a great time Saturday night as the wife was out of town for the weekend! Went to Porthole Pub at around 9:30/10:00 and the place was busy. I found a hot chick. White girl with nice ass and see cups and black hair with piercings on her cheeks (don't remember her name. Sorry). I got a couple of dances with her and immediately LFK. Moved to champagne room and got DFK / BBBJ / CFS: multiple positions. $$ total. A bit high price but really nice girl and was able to sit and talk for while. Will repeat for sure! I didn't mind paying the price because I went to Trapeze the night before and drank too much and don't remember what happened! I'm planning on going again (Trapeze) this Friday night. Any ideas on reasonable OTC / UTR girl to take?

FYI I stopped by Playmates on Copans before Porthole and it was dead.

FrankSzoll
09-20-14, 21:50
Long time lurker. First post! I had a great time Saturday night as the wife was out of town for the weekend! Went to Porthole Pub at around 9:30/10:00 and the place was busy. I found a hot chick. White girl with nice ass and see cups and black hair with piercings on her cheeks (don't remember her name. Sorry). I got a couple of dances with her and immediately LFK. Moved to champagne room and got DFK / BBBJ / CFS: multiple positions. $$ total. A bit high price but really nice girl and was able to sit and talk for while. Will repeat for sure! I didn't mind paying the price because I went to Trapeze the night before and drank too much and don't remember what happened! I'm planning on going again (Trapeze) this Friday night. Any ideas on reasonable OTC / UTR girl to take?

FYI I stopped by Playmates on Copans before Porthole and it was dead.Nice to see a report from Pompano. Anybody been in Cheetah lately on Fri and Sat nights when Jimena waitresses. Had a friend go there for her about a month or two ago and he did get her topless and thonged but she got him for 50 for one song. I'd like to think she can be had for more conventional prices. She's not THAt hot, but she is hot and needs to be sampled and reported on! Hopefully, I don't have to be the first one to do it. Oh By the way, she often goes by her short name, Ana.

JayChris
10-11-14, 09:58
Very nice. Big ass and titties. My buddy said she works it well. He said the complete FS with tip optional. VIP for 3 dances and you will be happy.

Buster1
01-01-15, 01:25
Very nice. Big ass and titties. My buddy said she works it well. He said the complete FS with tip optional. VIP for 3 dances and you will be happy.Day or night shift?

Tracie
01-01-15, 13:01
Day or night shift?The post you are responding to is from October. LOL I hope you get a reply but two months.

MegatangHunter
01-01-15, 19:00
Day or night shift?Hey buster try the place out during the day that's usually when you can get the most mileage from the staff night shift is hit or miss.

Buster1
01-02-15, 20:13
Hey buster try the place out during the day that's usually when you can get the most mileage from the staff night shift is hit or miss.Thanks. That's when I usually go. I heard Krystal the bartender is no longer there. Any suggestions on the girls?

JayChris
01-11-15, 07:16
Day or night shift?Definitely day shift.

Buster1
01-19-15, 02:14
The post you are responding to is from October. LOL I hope you get a reply but two months.Looks like I did. Used to go there about a year ago during the day. Wanted to see if any of the girls I knew still worked there.

Annony
01-20-15, 00:01
Definitely day shift.Wonder if Cheryl the barmaid and Andrea the dancer still work there (Porthole). Not sure if they regularly worked day or night shift.

Calizum69
02-24-15, 15:07
Decided to go see Kate, white blonde with thin frame and sum great bolt one's. A dollar for the park attendant and in I go. Nice laid back atmosphere with up to 15 girls and quite a few guys, at least 30 for lunch break, parking lot half full. So I go inside with about 30 plus as I didn't count what I had in hand. So I'm scooping out the place and make my walk through the whole establishment, order a beer and sit down. Checking thee scene, some fine black stripper fully naked. I scroll thru my phone and this nice curvy girl about 5'5" 120 shows up and sits next to me. I cut to the chase for a lap dance and she responded 10 bucks and I told her to get it on. Takes of her top, leaves bottom on. But I was content as she guided my hands on her butt cheeks and her nipples. Nice as I didn't rub too much and her skin was nice and soft. Got her a drink as well, smoke a fag and I was gone with a smile on my face.

Member #4860
02-24-15, 23:46
Bro I don't think I can remember the last time you posted about a strip joint. You have certainly changed your tune these days LOL and I sure do understand why. Good move if you ask me, better to keep that other shit under control.

Decided to go see Kate, white blonde with thin frame and sum great bolt one's. A dollar for the park attendant and in I go. Nice laid back atmosphere with up to 15 girls and quite a few guys, at least 30 for lunch break, parking lot half full. So I go inside with about 30 plus as I didn't count what I had in hand. So I'm scooping out the place and make my walk through the whole establishment, order a beer and sit down. Checking thee scene, some fine black stripper fully naked. I scroll thru my phone and this nice curvy girl about 5'5" 120 shows up and sits next to me. I cut to the chase for a lap dance and she responded 10 bucks and I told her to get it on. Takes of her top, leaves bottom on. But I was content as she guided my hands on her butt cheeks and her nipples. Nice as I didn't rub too much and her skin was nice and soft. Got her a drink as well, smoke a fag and I was gone with a smile on my face.

Streetking85
02-25-15, 23:08
Decided to go see Kate, white blonde with thin frame and sum great bolt one's. A dollar for the park attendant and in I go. Nice laid back atmosphere with up to 15 girls and quite a few guys, at least 30 for lunch break, parking lot half full. So I go inside with about 30 plus as I didn't count what I had in hand. So I'm scooping out the place and make my walk through the whole establishment, order a beer and sit down. Checking thee scene, some fine black stripper fully naked. I scroll thru my phone and this nice curvy girl about 5'5" 120 shows up and sits next to me. I cut to the chase for a lap dance and she responded 10 bucks and I told her to get it on. Takes of her top, leaves bottom on. But I was content as she guided my hands on her butt cheeks and her nipples. Nice as I didn't rub too much and her skin was nice and soft. Got her a drink as well, smoke a fag and I was gone with a smile on my face.Got a description or pic? Want to knw if its my friend who works there LOL.

Calizum69
02-26-15, 17:15
Laura is caramel skin Cuban, nice and smooth as she had oiled up. Brown eyes, black hair passed her shoulders, good English, nice jugs with Oreo size areolas.

I visited Kate today, first girl I saw as I open the door. Greeted her as this was the first time we meat after numerous days chatting up the social sites. That's how I knew how she look like from online. I got me a beer and she got a long island, damage 20 so far and no BBBJ. LOL After a while of drinking and chatting she starts her lap dance. Mind you we are in the smack middle of the club and she takes of her top and bottom, Laura didn't take of her bottom. She showed me her beaver piercings which are nice, she would over doggy style as spread them open for me. She told me she don't usually do that and does in the private rooms for 25. I was satisfied as she rubbed her breast and I suddenly rubbed her nipples. Good time and now to get after hour special I am hunger for. I think she will as I asked what the Chinese symbol tat means above her pussy, she replied "sex machine". I replied, I got to try that machine and she smiled, patient this ol dawg is.

Streetking85
02-27-15, 07:33
Cali check your PM.

BrowardMan6942
02-27-15, 09:52
Re lap dances. That's how all dances are at the nude clubs.

10 on floor and 15-25 per song in room.

Try a dance at the bars and most of them are more fun.

They are just trying to get you in friction rooms or private rooms.

Laura is caramel skin Cuban, nice and smooth as she had oiled up. Brown eyes, black hair passed her shoulders, good English, nice jugs with Oreo size areolas.

I visited Kate today, first girl I saw as I open the door. Greeted her as this was the first time we meat after numerous days chatting up the social sites. That's how I knew how she look like from online. I got me a beer and she got a long island, damage 20 so far and no BBBJ. LOL After a while of drinking and chatting she starts her lap dance. Mind you we are in the smack middle of the club and she takes of her top and bottom, Laura didn't take of her bottom. She showed me her beaver piercings which are nice, she would over doggy style as spread them open for me. She told me she don't usually do that and does in the private rooms for 25. I was satisfied as she rubbed her breast and I suddenly rubbed her nipples. Good time and now to get after hour special I am hunger for. I think she will as I asked what the Chinese symbol tat means above her pussy, she replied "sex machine". I replied, I got to try that machine and she smiled, patient this ol dawg is.

SGreg1234
04-03-15, 23:46
I reviewed it, but put it in the wrong forum. See Broward.

P.S. It was a good time!

SGreg1234
04-03-15, 23:48
See other forum as well.

Your counties all run together down here.

RjRobot
05-12-15, 08:55

I visited Kate today, first girl I saw as I open the door. Greeted her as this was the first time we meat after numerous days chatting up the social sites. That's how I knew how she look like from online. I got me a beer and she got a long island, damage 20 so far and no BBBJ. LOL After a while of drinking and chatting she starts her lap dance. Mind you we are in the smack middle of the club and she takes of her top and bottom, Laura didn't take of her bottom. She showed me her beaver piercings which are nice, she would over doggy style as spread them open for me. She told me she don't usually do that and does in the private rooms for 25. I was satisfied as she rubbed her breast and I suddenly rubbed her nipples. Good time and now to get after hour special I am hunger for. I think she will as I asked what the Chinese symbol tat means above her pussy, she replied "sex machine". I replied, I got to try that machine and she smiled, patient this ol dawg is.I was there yesterday good line up, house drinks 2-1 $3. 75 how can you beat that they were offering a half hour $50 champagne room anyone try it, no one asked do did not partake, a lot of construction going on outside.

GottaHaveMoreU
05-21-15, 11:21
So who parties with mama June from honey boo boo!

From Orlando weekly.

Former reality star, June Shannon aka "Mama June," made her strip club debut last Saturday at the Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach, Florida. Mama June was paid $5,500 to basically just show up and hangout, not to perform. She posted the picture above to her Instagram account stating, "Well already for our night at crazyhorsepompano to meet and greet from 11 pm to 1 am ready to party with yall #cantwait. ".

It would appear The Crazy Horse is on a role with booking washed-up reality stars. Back in March, the club also booked "Teen Mom" star Farrah Abraham and on May 23rd, Jersey Shore's Deena Cortese will be making an appearance.

In October of 2014, "TLC announced the cancellation of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" after reports surfaced that Mama June was dating the man her then-8-year-old daughter Anna accused of sexual assault in 2003. He was convicted of child molestation for which he served 10 years in jail after entering a guilty plea," as reported by TMZ.

MegatangHunter
07-07-15, 09:46
Thanks. That's when I usually go. I heard Krystal the bartender is no longer there. Any suggestions on the girls?Hey I was there just last week (port hole) and no Krystal left she's daytime bartender at 4 play now formally playmates, as for girls there's one in particular that really caught my eye I think her name was Solas or something like that, she's a very voluptuous black girl large breasts nice shapely ass and real sweet but with a sort of blank expression on her face totally worth the time to see her especially for the 2-1 Dance if I had more time I would have stayed longer cause boy was it good almost as soon as she closed the curtain she was pulling Ole Johnny out the pants like she knew what was wanted there was some tit fucking while she sucked the head some teasing with the kitty and yes she was wet like Niagara Falls I coulda got the whole bang if I didn't have to leave but I know I'll enjoy myself my next visit.

CheoD
07-12-15, 12:55
Are Pompano Beach reports from here on out going to be posted under the general Broward heading (as the section header for Broward now includes it) or is it going to remain separate (as the header still exists)?

Acesup81
07-13-15, 12:02
I had the opportunity to get away from my wife for a while and decided to go to 4 Play (formerly Playmates / quarterback club). The new decor is nice. They turned two rooms to private rooms with curtains. I was quoted $50 for a half hour and $100 for the girl. That $ for the girl was from a sexy MILF Brazilian dancer whom I've seen many times. She said that they put cameras facing the "public" rooms and claimed it was harder to do extras but none the less I decided on the public room. I was able to get covered cg for $60. I may partake in the private room just because I know I would be able to get multiple pops in 30 min. I'll repost in the Broward section.

Mercury88
07-14-15, 11:00
I had the opportunity to get away from my wife for a while and decided to go to 4 Play (formerly Playmates / quarterback club). The new decor is nice. They turned two rooms to private rooms with curtains. I was quoted $50 for a half hour and $100 for the girl. That $ for the girl was from a sexy MILF Brazilian dancer whom I've seen many times. She said that they put cameras facing the "public" rooms and claimed it was harder to do extras but none the less I decided on the public room. I was able to get covered cg for $60. I may partake in the private room just because I know I would be able to get multiple pops in 30 min. I'll repost in the Broward section.Did you see any cameras?

60 plus what... 25 a dance or two?

Acesup81
07-19-15, 14:06
Did you see any cameras?

60 plus what... 25 a dance or two?It was $60 total for two dances. I didn't last long this particular time! LOL.

ParaTrooper49
08-20-15, 20:33
Visited Booby Trap last Friday, met Madison a tall, thin, bleach blonde from Texas. She put my hand on her cooter while at the pole taking my singles nude. Very friendly and gives a nice table dance. Nips are always hard on her small be cup. Went in the rear booths and had BBJ and CFS. 100 to girl, 50 to house, and 20 to bartender / lookout. She works Th-Fr-Sat she said.

Rustys
08-21-15, 15:16
Visited Booby Trap last Friday, met Madison a tall, thin, bleach blonde from Texas. She put my hand on her cooter while at the pole taking my singles nude. Very friendly and gives a nice table dance. Nips are always hard on her small be cup. Went in the rear booths and had BBJ and CFS. 100 to girl, 50 to house, and 20 to bartender / lookout. She works Th-Fr-Sat she said.Not hating on you, but I think I speak for all experienced members of USASG when I say this post is questionable. Would be happy to hear an additional review on this girl though if another member is ready to TOFTT.

ParaTrooper49
08-21-15, 18:11
Not hating on you, but I think I speak for all experienced members of USASG when I say this post is questionable. Would be happy to hear an additional review on this girl though if another member is ready to TOFTT.No problem, but why the doubt? Is it because of my newbie status? Ain't my first rodeo, just my first posts LOL.

Annony
08-21-15, 23:41
Visited Booby Trap last Friday, met Madison a tall, thin, bleach blonde from Texas. She put my hand on her cooter while at the pole taking my singles nude. Very friendly and gives a nice table dance. Nips are always hard on her small be cup. Went in the rear booths and had BBJ and CFS. 100 to girl, 50 to house, and 20 to bartender / lookout. She works Th-Fr-Sat she said.Day or night shift?

Rustys
08-22-15, 01:15
Pt49, please teach me your ways.

ParaTrooper49
08-22-15, 03:54
Pt49, please teach me your ways.Look guys, on my worst night at Booby trap the best I could do was BBBJ and cum on tits. If you can't find at least that, then you just aren't trying at all. I have had 4 BBBJ + CFS in the back area and 2 BBBJ incl 1 with CIM in the front lap dance booth. That is pretty much every time I've ever been there. Now I have had only marginal success at the Cheetah Pompano however. The night shift or at least after 6 pm is best since most day shift at the BT are dogs!!

BrowardMan6942
08-22-15, 09:01
Beginning to wonder about this.

Its against the law for dancer to put a persons hand on her private parts while on stage.

Bartenders have NOTHING to do with VIP rooms at any club.

And there are no lookouts at any clubs.

Visited Booby Trap last Friday, met Madison a tall, thin, bleach blonde from Texas. She put my hand on her cooter while at the pole taking my singles nude. Very friendly and gives a nice table dance. Nips are always hard on her small be cup. Went in the rear booths and had BBJ and CFS. 100 to girl, 50 to house, and 20 to bartender / lookout. She works Th-Fr-Sat she said.

ParaTrooper49
08-22-15, 10:02
Beginning to wonder about this.

Its against the law for dancer to put a persons hand on her private parts while on stage.

Bartenders have NOTHING to do with VIP rooms at any club.

And there are no lookouts at any clubs.Ok, jeez, here is a basic blow by blow of the start: after she danced on the main stage she comes to the smaller stage by the bar and front lap dance room for her next pole dance. I go up and give her a couple singles. She puts her tits together for me to place them in between. Being a nice guy I say sorry my hand is cold from my bottle of beer. She says that's ok, she's hot and moves my hand down to cup her puss. Later, for your information, I am still at my bar seat and give her a ten for a table dance and believe it or not a quick FIV. This is not normal for anyplace, but getting BBBJ and / or FS at the BY is not a rare thing. At Cheetah none of that would happen, that's why I go to the BT! Next, every time I go to the back room it has been for full service and every time the different girl will say to tip a particular bartender who goes with to open the curtain and leave, but also keeps time. This only happens in the rear booths. The front room where the boss stands is only for private clothes on lap dances except for the two curtains inside the room at the end which are for BBBJ and cost extra to the house.

ParaTrooper49
08-22-15, 16:41
Ok, jeez, here is a basic blow by blow of the start: after she danced on the main stage she comes to the smaller stage by the bar and front lap dance room for her next pole dance. I go up and give her a couple singles. She puts her tits together for me to place them in between. Being a nice guy I say sorry my hand is cold from my bottle of beer. She says that's ok, she's hot and moves my hand down to cup her puss. Later, for your information, I am still at my bar seat and give her a ten for a table dance and believe it or not a quick FIV. This is not normal for anyplace, but getting BBBJ and / or FS at the BY is not a rare thing. At Cheetah none of that would happen, that's why I go to the BT! Next, every time I go to the back room it has been for full service and every time the different girl will say to tip a particular bartender who goes with to open the curtain and leave, but also keeps time. This only happens in the rear booths. The front room where the boss stands is only for private clothes on lap dances except for the two curtains inside the room at the end which are for BBBJ and cost extra to the house.Most girls here WILL NOT do CIM!! Rear booth action is half and half for appx 15 min. HH is more for girl and more for house and includes bigger room and a couple of drinks.

BrowardMan6942
08-23-15, 09:56
Again it is NOT a bartender-it is a waitress who isin charge of the private rooms and keeps track of time.

And if you think nothing can happen at Cheetah you are mistaken.

Ok, jeez, here is a basic blow by blow of the start: after she danced on the main stage she comes to the smaller stage by the bar and front lap dance room for her next pole dance. I go up and give her a couple singles. She puts her tits together for me to place them in between. Being a nice guy I say sorry my hand is cold from my bottle of beer. She says that's ok, she's hot and moves my hand down to cup her puss. Later, for your information, I am still at my bar seat and give her a ten for a table dance and believe it or not a quick FIV. This is not normal for anyplace, but getting BBBJ and / or FS at the BY is not a rare thing. At Cheetah none of that would happen, that's why I go to the BT! Next, every time I go to the back room it has been for full service and every time the different girl will say to tip a particular bartender who goes with to open the curtain and leave, but also keeps time. This only happens in the rear booths. The front room where the boss stands is only for private clothes on lap dances except for the two curtains inside the room at the end which are for BBBJ and cost extra to the house.

DarinsFun
08-23-15, 15:49
Look guys, on my worst night at Booby trap the best I could do was BBBJ and cum on tits. If you can't find at least that, then you just aren't trying at all. I have had 4 BBBJ + CFS in the back area and 2 BBBJ incl 1 with CIM in the front lap dance booth. That is pretty much every time I've ever been there. Now I have had only marginal success at the Cheetah Pompano however. The night shift or at least after 6 pm is best since most day shift at the BT are dogs!!I don't post here often to almost none just a occasional LEO spotting, but if you are spending money at BT, and don't look like a creeper, no reason you should leave that place with a empty sac. Some them there are looser than a thrift store turtleneck.

ParaTrooper49
08-23-15, 18:25
I don't post here often to almost none just a occasional LEO spotting, but if you are spending money at BT, and don't look like a creeper, no reason you should leave that place with a empty sac. Some them there are looser than a thrift store turtleneck.Thank you, finally confirmation! I felt like I was in high school and nobody would believe I banged the head cheerleader!

ParaTrooper49
08-26-15, 20:46
Main thing is just be clean and nice, give a complement here and there. Don't be afraid to buy a table dance or cheap drink from / for the lady, drink was like $7. Don't be pressured by one that doesn't turn you on. Watch for a while first to pick who you want and give a dollar or two when on stage. If the rotation is from stage to stage, then sit at bar or near 2nd (VIP?) stage, tip at main stage and compliment, then tip and compliment again at next stage, she will find you! Don't be afraid to avoid the private dance room until you are ready for more action. That room is open mini couches for the $25 dances and has two curtained off mini couches in the rear for the BBBJ cum on tits usually YMMV. You will have a house fee for that as well as the BBBJ / CFS rooms in the rear area where you will have to tip the waitress $20 as well if CFS is going to happen. Finish negotiation and have at least a semi wood before going there as it is only for like 15 min. Check your girl out in the main area, especially her smell and teeth to estimate her health and your enjoyment. Rear area was $100 to girl, $50 to house, and $20 to waitress for BBBJ / CFS half and half one cup. Total damage including $10 entry fee and other fun for me was $240 included beers and a few other nude table dances. If she won't do what you want like cim / swallow or CFS, then repeat with another girl. I've had several BBBJ but only one would cim / swallow. Prices vary and up to girl. Several half and half in rear area, for same price or a little more. If you want half hour you will pay house and girl more but get a bigger room and a couple free drinks each.

Mangaman
09-27-15, 18:05
I spent a few days in S Florida recently, and based on reviews here and another site, tried out DD. Was not disappointed in.

Either the talent, the service or the value. Loved the plethora of voluptuous Latinas walking around nearly naked, the $10 table laps, the even more entertaining $25 curtained room laps, and the closed curtain room where donations were negotiated for more private conversations. Got dances from very cute and curvy Cuban Samantha, the tall buxom and lovely Carolina from Colombia, and the cute "girl next door " type Cuban Camilla. The girls have limited English skills, but they have considerable skills in other areas, they are friendly, and even though they area constantly pushing for the private room, graciously accept if turned down (I turned down two and accepted an invitation from one).

Catfirt20
11-13-15, 23:34
No updates on this club?

Kingmaletx
01-15-16, 09:48
No updates on this club?Was just there this past Monday.

On my way to the airport to fly out of Florida, stopped at this club at around 4 pm on a Tuesday afternoon.

I was surprised the parking lot was full at that time. South Floridians do tend to their priorities.

As soon as I sat, waitress came to ask if I wanted a drink. Said no thanks. I was on a quick mission as I had no more than an hour to spare at this joint if I wanted to catch my flight.

Sat against the wall and scanned the talent. Spotted 3 good looking latinas with nice sized breasts, but they were with customers. One of them went to do the pole by the entrance and she was exotic looking: half asian / half latina with silky black hair. I asked her for a dance and she said she would come to me. Well, she went back to her customers and sat with them til I left. Damn.

There were some other cute girls but a lot of them were flat chested or small breasted and many others were just fugly or not my type. Couple of thick latina mama's walking around if that's your thing and noticed those were busy when I was there giving private dances.

Finally spotted this cute latina with see sized breasts which turned out to be fake. She wanted 125 for 3 dances in the VIP room plus tip. As cute as she was, I thought that was a bit steep and she didn't give me a good vibe as she was straight business so I declined.

With 20 min left to spare, and the talent not getting any better, I decided to leave but as I was close to the exit, a dancer was coming out of the dressing room. She waved her hand on my butt as we passed each other, so I stopped her and asked her for her dance menu.

She said 100 for anything you want. She was cute, but not a stunner, but at least had some be sized breasts. Had not much time and didn't want to leave unrelieved so went for the 3 dances at 100 no tip mentioned like the other girl.

This girl knew her trade. Soon as we got to the room, she got the cover for the boy, put it in place and told me, I'm going to do some colombian dance on you. No clue what the name of the dance was, but lord have mercy on my soul. Within 2 min of the wild hip movement, my boy was ready to give up on me so had to tell this lady to slow down but at the same time, had never ever had such motion on the boy so I was like, hell with this, going to have to surrender not even into the first song. Since we had two more songs, girl proceeded to awaken the boy with some deep kisses and for a 20 tip, got a 2nd dose of whatever that explosive colombian dance was.

I left happy and relieved, and still amazed by the dance skills of that girl. Can't wait for my next trip to this joint.

RjRobot
01-15-16, 14:29
Was just there this past Monday.

On my way to the airport to fly out of Florida, stopped at this club at around 4 pm on a Tuesday afternoon.

I was surprised the parking lot was full at that time. South Floridians do tend to their priorities.

As soon as I sat, waitress came to ask if I wanted a drink. Said no thanks. I was on a quick mission as I had no more than an hour to spare at this joint if I wanted to catch my flight.

Sat against the wall and scanned the talent. Spotted 3 good looking latinas with nice sized breasts, but they were with customers. One of them went to do the pole by the entrance and she was exotic looking: half asian / half latina with silky black hair. I asked her for a dance and she said she would come to me. Well, she went back to her customers and sat with them til I left. Damn.

There were some other cute girls but a lot of them were flat chested or small breasted and many others were just fugly or not my type. Couple of thick latina mama's walking around if that's your thing and noticed those were busy when I was there giving private dances.

Finally spotted this cute latina with see sized breasts which turned out to be fake. She wanted 125 for 3 dances in the VIP room plus tip. As cute as she was, I thought that was a bit steep and she didn't give me a good vibe as she was straight business so I declined.

With 20 min left to spare, and the talent not getting any better, I decided to leave but as I was close to the exit, a dancer was coming out of the dressing room. She waved her hand on my butt as we passed each other, so I stopped her and asked her for her dance menu.

She said 100 for anything you want. She was cute, but not a stunner, but at least had some be sized breasts. Had not much time and didn't want to leave unrelieved so went for the 3 dances at 100 no tip mentioned like the other girl.

This girl knew her trade. Soon as we got to the room, she got the cover for the boy, put it in place and told me, I'm going to do some colombian dance on you. No clue what the name of the dance was, but lord have mercy on my soul. Within 2 min of the wild hip movement, my boy was ready to give up on me so had to tell this lady to slow down but at the same time, had never ever had such motion on the boy so I was like, hell with this, going to have to surrender not even into the first song. Since we had two more songs, girl proceeded to awaken the boy with some deep kisses and for a 20 tip, got a 2nd dose of whatever that explosive colombian dance was.

I left happy and relieved, and still amazed by the dance skills of that girl. Can't wait for my next trip to this joint.Good for you 3 songs is 9 minutes not my style what was the name of the girl, good price most charge 125-150.

Kingmaletx
01-16-16, 01:52
Good for you 3 songs is 9 minutes not my style what was the name of the girl, good price most charge 125-150.No clue what the name of the girl was. In fact, I don't even think I ever got a name, but according to colleagues who live down there, they said that in the afternoon / evening, you can get away with 100 for the 3 songs in the VIP.

The first girl wanted 125 plus tip and didn't think it was worth it. Since I don't come down to S. Florida often, 100 for 3 songs, not bad, specially for the mileage you get, when you consider that in other states you pay 25-40 a song and many times you can't even touch and girls expect a tip after an air show.

That's why I love the florida joints!

RjRobot
01-17-16, 21:12
No clue what the name of the girl was. In fact, I don't even think I ever got a name, but according to colleagues who live down there, they said that in the afternoon / evening, you can get away with 100 for the 3 songs in the VIP.

The first girl wanted 125 plus tip and didn't think it was worth it. Since I don't come down to S. Florida often, 100 for 3 songs, not bad, specially for the mileage you get, when you consider that in other states you pay 25-40 a song and many times you can't even touch and girls expect a tip after an air show.

That's why I love the florida joints!I agree with that but have been trying to get 5 songs which is at least 15 minutes, some will go for 4 songs.

Kingmaletx
04-11-16, 11:28
Finally had the chance to sneak away to diamond dolls on a Friday night, and the visit wasn't as "fun" as previous visits.

I do have to say there were plenty of good looking cuban girls, a couple of "island girls", and one white girl.

As soon as we sat, girls started to come by and the sad thing is, I counted 8 girls who were upselling the normal services you come to expect at this joint.

For example, you can get the so called 3 song dance for 100 dollars, and for a tip, you can partake on a full menu. At least that has been my experience when you come in the afternoon / evening.

Not Friday night. Girls were wanting 175-200 dollars to get full access to the goodies in that room. No, gracias.

Maybe I misunderstood them, but the good looking ones were really wanting that much.

In the past I have even been able to get a lot of mileage in the 25 dollar room but these girls were adamant that all they could do there was dance and anything else, had to be done in the 100 dollar room.

I did finally get some mileage, but not from the good looking gals, but from this really thin white girl, Sammy, who said she was having a slow night.

I guess if I come back, I'll stick to the evenings and afternoons on weekdays as I've had many more deals offered then. Friday night brings out the hustlers, me thinks!

Streetking85
04-21-16, 17:03
Just left diamond dolls. Before I got my first beer I was approached by a sexy Cuban girl. Nice tits nice ass very petite just how I like. Everything of course on the menu. But didn't partake since I just walked in. Next up a super skinny girl no tits or ass. Told her to kick rocks. I prefer my second beer and a gorgeous blonde perky tits big ass approaches. First thing she asks. You want just Dance or you want it all. I'm sold. Covered everything. Good BJ skills but kept stopping. She got on top and rode better than I have ever been rode before. Made her bend over the chair and finished it out. . 21 for everything room, bet and tip.

Parker Ave
05-24-16, 21:53
Went Sunday night. New favorite club. Not much to report. If you can't figure out what is going on here within 30 minutes you need to stay home.

Willn
06-13-16, 18:26
Friend of mine went to diamond dolls last week. He told me they requested his I'd not because of his age, rather because they wanted to document who was going in.

If this is true that place is eliminated from one of my spots. Hope its not the case. Does anyone have any info on this?

BrowardMan6942
06-13-16, 20:46
How old is your friend? All clubs strip or regular bars that serve alcohol have the right to check anyone's I'd. They might have done it because something was suspicious but they have the right to refuse service without I'd.

I would bet a large amount of money that they didn't tell your friend they wanted to document who went in and something here doesn't make sense.

Friend of mine went to diamond dolls last week. He told me they requested his I'd not because of his age, rather because they wanted to document who was going in.

If this is true that place is eliminated from one of my spots. Hope its not the case. Does anyone have any info on this?

Annony
06-13-16, 22:37

If true, that would be a deal killer for most folks!

Willn
06-14-16, 14:31
How old is your friend? All clubs strip or regular bars that serve alcohol have the right to check anyone's I'd. They might have done it because something was suspicious but they have the right to refuse service without I'd.

I would bet a large amount of money that they didn't tell your friend they wanted to document who went in and something here doesn't make sense.He's in his mid 30's. Certainly not an age thing. He specifically asked why they needed his I'd and their response was to keep a record of whos coming in.

I don't know. But there is only one way to find out.

BrowardMan6942
06-14-16, 21:20
Sorry but I don't believe your friend and I have a hunch other people on here go to the strip clubs and never have had it happen at DD or any other clubs in the last couple of weeks. I have been there 3 times in last 10 days and I was not asked and did not see anyone else being asked while waiting to pay at the door or while leaving.

He's in his mid 30's. Certainly not an age thing. He specifically asked why they needed his I'd and their response was to keep a record of whos coming in.

I don't know. But there is only one way to find out.

Michboaterii
06-15-16, 12:33
Been in Fla for 1. 5 yrs now and finally finding clubs like back in michigan. DD and PP. Loved PP it was way more like my Michigan club but DD was pretty damn nice too. Just too many young ladies in there. I like a little more mature ones.

CheoD
06-17-16, 21:15
Sorry but I don't believe your friend and I have a hunch other people on here go to the strip clubs and never have had it happen at DD or any other clubs in the last couple of weeks. I have been there 3 times in last 10 days and I was not asked and did not see anyone else being asked while waiting to pay at the door or while leaving.Never been carded or seen others getting carded going into DD either. There must have been something going on at that specific night or about that specific encounter that made it different to make it so.

Rebel Rok
06-18-16, 08:37
Been in Fla for 1. 5 yrs now and finally finding clubs like back in michigan. DD and PP. Loved PP it was way more like my Michigan club but DD was pretty damn nice too. Just too many young ladies in there. I like a little more mature ones.Hey Mitch, which ones pp? Thank brotha for the info.

Michboaterii
06-20-16, 15:23
Hey Mitch, which ones pp? Thank brotha for the info.Priscilla and Bambi.

Real Ninja
11-28-16, 10:08
I have moved away from the area about a year ago but used to stop in some early afternoons, early evenings now and then in the past. It always found the parking lot safe and never felt nervous about the area for sure. One good thing is the parking lot is shared with other business and you sort of go incognito parking until you walk into the Pub.

As someone else has already said it is a small place and at times I got hit on before I even got to the bar just inside the door. Most people were friendly I would grab a beer and take a few minutes to survey who and what was working. I have had pretty good luck when things were slow with the women. Once I was not even there 5 minutes and I would say fair looking white girl late 30's big boobies dragged me to the back corner to chat privately and before I knew it her hand was in my pants and she had a hold of me. Who am I to stop her it was quiet back there and she went for it without me saying a thing. The music started and she just started a lap dance and was grinding on willie. She actually dropped to her knees and started a nice BBBJ, it was getting obvious then to others what she was doing so I stopped her Anyway she sort of sat on my lap and finished me off with a HJ, never agreeing with me about it or a price.

After all was said and done I tipped her actually forgot hot much now but she was happy and so was I. Another time something similar happened with a chocolate girl with a HJ to happpy ending in the back. I can say the talent is hit and miss and it is or at least was a laid back place and I never got hastled in there. It is for sure not your high end gentlemans club either but I like those types sometimes because if you come off nice and take care of the women maybe alittle better than what I gather as some of the regulars you might be rewarded for it. If some good talent is in there I would say take out would be on the menu for sure if you play your cards right. I have never had a problem getting a women to agree to meet outside the club usually if you are patient and play your cards right. I do not always push for right then and get digits and follow up in a day or two later when things are not so rushed and can plan ahead as well.

Anyway do not know if things have changed I doubt it the place seem like it will always be sort of an off the main stream sort ot laid back local club and of course as always YMMV. Good luck just my 2 cents worth from past experience there. I will be down that way visiting some family in a month and was checking out the local scene here tonight to see what is up. I only wish I would have known of this site when I lived down there for 25 yrs and took to many for the team and lost in the past. Good luck.

Don.Don,

Great post. These are the types of experiences us mongers live for. Drama feel release with a decent looking b*h. If only we could have experiences like this every time we hit the scripper joint it would be a great life. Too many times we have to suffer through 5 or more bad trips to get one good one in like the one you described.

If it was me I would have let her kept on blowing me and I would have just been giving everyone the gangsta back. Most of the other customers who are looking with their mouth wide open are just admiring your victory and wishing they could be in your shoes. Nothing wrong with that, I have had that happen to me at Flashdance in West Palm. I had one latina teen who was high as a kite got really into me and during one of the dance special she just pulled my cock out and slid it inside of her bareback and rode it for a full song in cowgirl. As I was keeping ant eye out for the manager I would peer out behind her and I could see all the old dudes at the bar looking at my with hungry eyes. I was justing thinking to myself enjoy the show fellas. LOL.

Great post though makes me when want to try my luck on my last day in town at PP or DD.

Calizum69
12-30-16, 09:54
Let's just say she gives a great fucking bare back blow job for a stripper. Corner of copans and Dixie it's the old playmates all remodeled on the inside and made alot bigger.

BrowardMan6942
12-30-16, 23:03
That is a sunburst tat on her lower back?

Let's just say she gives a great fucking bare back blow job for a stripper. Corner of copans and Dixie it's the old playmates all remodeled on the inside and made alot bigger.

Annony
12-30-16, 23:28
Let's just say she gives a great fucking bare back blow job for a stripper. Corner of copans and Dixie it's the old playmates all remodeled on the inside and made alot bigger.Cool! Happen to know her "schedule" That club in the small shopping center on the NE corner of Copans by the RR tracks??

WestsideeFL
12-31-16, 06:31
Let's just say she gives a great fucking bare back blow job for a stripper. Corner of copans and Dixie it's the old playmates all remodeled on the inside and made alot bigger.What was the damage?

BrowardMan6942
01-02-17, 10:44
She used to charge me 80-100 at different clubs but sometimes had an attitude.

What was the damage?

Calizum69
01-02-17, 16:53

That is a sunburst tat on her lower back?Uh don't know, not into tats that it affects her service, capiche.

Cool! Happen to know her "schedule" That club in the small shopping center on the NE corner of Copans by the RR tracks??She mostly in the weekdays that I know of and yes that is the spot so go get your rocks off.

What was the damage?Your standard harlot stripper rate and it goes down the more often you see her. Especially giving her a ride to the club for a BJ, best deal ever or ride any where special, I should be a Uber drivers and just get BJ for rides.

She used to charge me 80-100 at different clubs but sometimes had an attitude.Yeah she is definitely quad polar but then again most of them are anyways.

Annony
01-02-17, 21:08
Uh don't know, not into tats that it affects her service, capiche.

She mostly in the weekdays that I know of and yes that is the spot so go get your rocks off.

Your standard harlot stripper rate and it goes down the more often you see her. Especially giving her a ride to the club for a BJ, best deal ever or ride any where special, I should be a Uber drivers and just get BJ for rides.

Yeah she is definitely quad polar but then again most of them are anyways.Cali, thanks for getting us all caught up! I would assume she is more of a early / late evening dancer. Most dances keep erratic schedules so I guess we just have to get "lucky"! By the way, Sunday nights used to be good there. Will have to stop by then to see how things have changed and if she may be there.

BrowardMan6942
01-04-17, 22:50
Last time I ran into her was when she was working days a couple of years ago.

Cali I see the side of her tattoo and was just making sure she did not have a double.

How old are the pictures?

Cali, thanks for getting us all caught up! I would assume she is more of a early / late evening dancer. Most dances keep erratic schedules so I guess we just have to get "lucky"! By the way, Sunday nights used to be good there. Will have to stop by then to see how things have changed and if she may be there.

BoBo15
01-08-17, 23:43
I went last night about 12. The place was packed. You could hardly move from one spot to another. Almost as many strippers as customers. Very comfortable place, everybody doing their own thing. All young dark haired Cuban girls. All of them pretty with hard bodies. Most wearing next to nothing. I went with the first one that came up to me. She took me in the back, said each dance was 25. Once in the room, she asked me if I wanted a BJ! So she now has to take me to another set of curtained off rooms. We had to wait about 10 minutes for a room to open up. Once in there anything goes. He pussy tasted great! It felt so good to kiss again someone new. When I was finished, stupidly I asked her how much. She says 225. 35 goes to the room handler.(even though I see her beat the black guy out of the 35 because we slip into the room while he got distracted by some other room related issue) WTF! I don't have it! Now what? She's getting pissed now and in her broken English she told me we were going to the ATM machine. I didn't want any trouble so I agreed. I only go there once a year but maybe I might go again. Fucking machine wants 10 $ for the transaction. As I was sitting there thinking about all this she reaches over and pushes the buttons so fast I couldn't even stop her if I wanted to. What a pro! All in all, a really good time for a lot of money but at least I don't have any more desire to go to Cuba. Cuba is right here, just a little more expensive.

KWMonger
01-10-17, 19:25
What fucking hustlers these Cuban hoes WTF? What I ain't getting is you actually got CBJ without negotiating price? You musta been excited and didn't think what could happen but you probably did the right thing in paying up cause you coulda run into trouble with management. Live and learn I guess.

I went last night about 12. The place was packed. You could hardly move from one spot to another. Almost as many strippers as customers. Very comfortable place, everybody doing their own thing. All young dark haired Cuban girls. All of them pretty with hard bodies. Most wearing next to nothing. I went with the first one that came up to me. She took me in the back, said each dance was 25. Once in the room, she asked me if I wanted a BJ! So she now has to take me to another set of curtained off rooms. We had to wait about 10 minutes for a room to open up. Once in there anything goes. He pussy tasted great! It felt so good to kiss again someone new. When I was finished, stupidly I asked her how much. She says 225. 35 goes to the room handler.(even though I see her beat the black guy out of the 35 because we slip into the room while he got distracted by some other room related issue) WTF! I don't have it! Now what? She's getting pissed now and in her broken English she told me we were going to the ATM machine. I didn't want any trouble so I agreed. I only go there once a year but maybe I might go again. Fucking machine wants 10 $ for the transaction. As I was sitting there thinking about all this she reaches over and pushes the buttons so fast I couldn't even stop her if I wanted to. What a pro! All in all, a really good time for a lot of money but at least I don't have any more desire to go to Cuba. Cuba is right here, just a little more expensive.

Paesano63
01-11-17, 09:54
I went last night about 12. The place was packed. You could hardly move from one spot to another. Almost as many strippers as customers. Very comfortable place, everybody doing their own thing. All young dark haired Cuban girls. All of them pretty with hard bodies. Most wearing next to nothing. I went with the first one that came up to me. She took me in the back, said each dance was 25. Once in the room, she asked me if I wanted a BJ! So she now has to take me to another set of curtained off rooms. We had to wait about 10 minutes for a room to open up. Once in there anything goes. He pussy tasted great! It felt so good to kiss again someone new. When I was finished, stupidly I asked her how much. She says 225. 35 goes to the room handler.(even though I see her beat the black guy out of the 35 because we slip into the room while he got distracted by some other room related issue) WTF! I don't have it! Now what? She's getting pissed now and in her broken English she told me we were going to the ATM machine. I didn't want any trouble so I agreed. I only go there once a year but maybe I might go again. Fucking machine wants 10 $ for the transaction. As I was sitting there thinking about all this she reaches over and pushes the buttons so fast I couldn't even stop her if I wanted to. What a pro! All in all, a really good time for a lot of money but at least I don't have any more desire to go to Cuba. Cuba is right here, just a little more expensive.Don't give in to these Cubans. I just say no. They have this mentality that gringos are rich and stupid. And we will pay. Not me. Dude invest $300 in airfare and $50 to $75 per day and go to Colombia for at least 2 or 3 days. You'll never spend $225 for 20 minutes here ever again.

Calizum69
01-11-17, 16:02
Last time I ran into her was when she was working days a couple of years ago.

Cali I see the side of her tattoo and was just making sure she did not have a double.

How old are the pictures?Picture is from late 2015 and GIF is from last year.

Enjoy the spilled milk.

Paul Hamnet
02-04-17, 22:09
Came in at 4 pm. First it's a nightmare to find parking. No seats at the bar. Must have been 80% ebony & 20% Latina. I was going to ask a sexy chocolate fairy for a dance when she wanted me to do bottle service with her. Lots of bad attitudes which drove me away money still in my wallet. Smh.

NoSoxx
02-16-17, 13:10
Let's just say she gives a great fucking bare back blow job for a stripper. Corner of copans and Dixie it's the old playmates all remodeled on the inside and made alot bigger.Does anyone know when Rachel at 4 play is dancing? I've missed her a few times.

Calizum69
02-16-17, 17:55
Does anyone know when Rachel at 4 play is dancing? I've missed her a few times.Normally she calls me during lunch for a BJ lunch special Monday through Friday.

Dster46
02-17-17, 15:01
Brazilian with big hard fake tits and big ass, usually had tan lines. She used to work there Tues. Friday during the day. Last time I saw here there was in December, been there a couple Fridays in January and today and haven't seen her. Does anybody know if she still works there or somewhere else?

NoSoxx
02-22-17, 20:31
Normally she calls me during lunch for a BJ lunch special Monday through Friday.Thanks bro. Hopefully I'll catch her on her shift.

Annony
03-22-17, 22:05
Any of my hommies know if Kristina the waitress is still working at Diamond Dolls in Pompano? She has dark hair and eyes. Approx. 5'9" and well built. Used to work (Champagne waitress) at The Booby Trap if that reference helps. If she is still there I'd like to know when you spotted her so I can visit. Many thanks. Annony.

Annony
05-06-17, 15:45
Any of my hommies know if Kristina the waitress is still working at Diamond Dolls in Pompano? She has dark hair and eyes. Approx. 5'9" and well built. Used to work (Champagne waitress) at The Booby Trap if that reference helps. If she is still there I'd like to know when you spotted her so I can visit. Many thanks. Annony.None of my fellow SC hommies have any info?

BrowardMan6942
05-07-17, 15:59
I was told she has moved to another club.

Does anyone know when Rachel at 4 play is dancing? I've missed her a few times.

WheelRod
05-08-17, 12:32
None of my fellow SC hommies have any info?I saw a woman that matched that description but I didn't get her name. There was a shift change around 3 pm. This was a Friday afternoon.

WheelRod
05-08-17, 12:34
Lots of new faces, most of which had hard bolt-ons and zero personality.

I was looking for Scarlett but she was nowhere to be found. Got a few dances with Candy. She's a lot of fun. Nothing really super high mileage or crazy, just a lot of fun to be around.

Place is still my favorite club. Cheetah WPB is climbing high on the list as well.

Annony
05-08-17, 20:53
I saw a woman that matched that description but I didn't get her name. There was a shift change around 3 pm. This was a Friday afternoon.Was she leaving at 3 or coming in?

FrankSzoll
05-08-17, 23:30
Hey, I saw you mention cheetah wpb rising on your list and I'm wondering if you could elaborate a little bit on why?

I'm pretty regular there during the day. Which girls are you finding interesting? How about Xena?

Feel free to PM me!

I was looking for Scarlett but she was nowhere to be found. Got a few dances with Candy. She's a lot of fun. Nothing really super high mileage or crazy, just a lot of fun to be around.

Place is still my favorite club. Cheetah WPB is climbing high on the list as well.

WheelRod
05-09-17, 11:46
Was she leaving at 3 or coming in?Leaving or going on break. A blonde woman replaced her.

WheelRod
05-09-17, 11:51
Hey, I saw you mention cheetah wpb rising on your list and I'm wondering if you could elaborate a little bit on why?

I'm pretty regular there during the day. Which girls are you finding interesting? How about Xena?

Feel free to PM me!Hey there!

I've been several times during the day only. The first time was meh, but the last few have been fun. It feels like a neighborhood bar with naked women. I don't feel hustled, management is pretty hands-off, good music, and a decent amount of the girls are cool to talk to. Lots of diversity in the girls too. I don't like lack of privacy for the lap dances but you can still get some decent mileage.

Claudia and Ally are my favorites there so far. And the thin red head bartender is hot AF too. Never met Xena. Might try to go back next week.

Annony
05-09-17, 19:03
Leaving or going on break. A blonde woman replaced her.Cool! Have to look into it further. If you ever run into her, ask her if she used to work night shift at the Booby Trap. Thanks. Annony.

FrankSzoll
05-10-17, 11:48
Thanks for the reply- I think I understand. You state pretty much all valid reasons.

As always feel free to message on any of the girls.

Xena is 21 yo and has a 37 yo bf I believe although I'm very curious as to whether she is still with him. She is EXTREMELY cute and moves well great personality as well. She gets creamy on stage which is a real attention getter. You know Cheetah is one of the few stripclubs recently where every girl is still guaranteed to get naked each and every time on stage- this has turned out to be a real plus especially since it is becoming so rare. If you see a super hot girl at another club chances are the bottoms will not be coming off; at Cheetah though you know they will. Anyhow Xena is from Ohio and is Irish / black / white mix with a lot of exotic spunk. She got into dancing about a year ago after not being able to make ends meet working at McDonalds. She like to have a good time and be goofy / sexy when she dances. She claims to be a "writer. " She will push for dances after decent length conversation and she sometimes pushes for rooms, although I don't have verification of her extras with that. I DO KNOW that she will allow FIV in danceroom for $25 if you make it clear. And let me tell you this is a thrill! Sidenote- it will turn her off if you lick you fingers first- she thinks that is unsanitary so she prefers you just stick them in dry. The best thing is to first check her wetness after a stage performance then go for it! She is mainly daytime- leaves by 8 pm. She usually works like 4-5 days solid then you don't see her for a week or more.

Not sure I know Claudia and Ally. But the Bartender you reference- shit can't remember her name right now- she is like early thirties now I think. She had a somewhat brief period of dancing- maybe a year or two back around 2010 I'm guessing. She is still decent yes- but she really aged ALOT in the last 5-7 years. Don't know If you know anything about Bartender's Bash / Hospitality Expo- which used to occur around this time every May in Islamorada (its been dead for about 4 years since the Japs bought the property and took down the iconic Tiki Hut) but was one of the great events / parties in all of history- I'm so depressed it no longer occurs. I mean It was like second only to fantasyfest (which depressingly is also starting to die but hopefully will revive) ANYHOW- I have nude / semi-nude video of this redhead bartender participating in the no-holes-barred bikini contest they would have for $1,500. I think I may also have some topless video of her in the Island Jack's contest. Also, about 3 years ago they had a GREAT event at cheetah PB over the summer in June- it was a one time event and unfortunately they had done it previously but Not since 2014. And it was a great success with business solid all day. It was a one-time waitress / bartender / doorgirl night on stage and they literally got almost everyone of them to participate- it was one of the best events in a long time and at that time they had some really hot ones. Anyhow, I got great nude video of this redhead bartender from this event as well.

Cheetah Pb also bring to mind "Bria" She was there a relatively brief time- seems like for maybe 3 months in summer / fall of 2015 I'm guessing But she was a shorty mix maybe 20 yo and she was Very cute with a body that was pretty close to perfect (for a shorty) She was a daytime girl and I haven't seen anything like it since. Especially from a girl this cute. BUT she would regularly, no questions asked, do FS or bbbjwcim and swallow All for the price of a dance or two- that's right $25-50. I think she got caught at some point though and had to move over to Spearhmint Rhino. But at Rhino she only lasted about 2 months and she got caught again and had to move on, so I haven't seen her since.

Funny tho because when I tried to get her to OTC she agreed of course but was very firm that she could not do it for anything under 200 (she had her own car BTW but I don't know about handler) so we just went back to the dance room on Tues. And for $10 song (maybe $40 total) she got busy.

I've been several times during the day only. The first time was meh, but the last few have been fun. It feels like a neighborhood bar with naked women. I don't feel hustled, management is pretty hands-off, good music, and a decent amount of the girls are cool to talk to. Lots of diversity in the girls too. I don't like lack of privacy for the lap dances but you can still get some decent mileage.

Claudia and Ally are my favorites there so far. And the thin red head bartender is hot AF too. Never met Xena. Might try to go back next week.

PurpleAndGreen
05-24-17, 04:58

Place is still my favorite club. Cheetah WPB is climbing high on the list as well.I recently visited Diamond Dolls as I always do when I'm here for work.

I quickly became interested in a young Cuban girl named Lily who has the hottest ass I've ever seen. (implants?

Very accommodating in the "private booth" for a reasonable cost.

FL Wingman
06-20-17, 14:13
Been a while since I have been clubbing in pompano but I got the itch to try something different and I am glad I did. Both clubs offered much fun.

DD was my first stop and all I can say is it's fun, the price is right, but it's all business.

Cheetah was just as accommodating but not as upfront about it, YMMV. I preferred cheetah and will be starting there next trip.

Annony
06-20-17, 14:37
Been a while since I have been clubbing in pompano but I got the itch to try something different and I am glad I did. Both clubs offered much fun.

DD was my first stop and all I can say is it's fun, the price is right, but it's all business.

Cheetah was just as accommodating but not as upfront about it, YMMV. I preferred cheetah and will be starting there next trip.Generally, Cheetah Pompano is not generally known for much in the way of "extras". Has something changed?

FL Wingman
06-22-17, 21:08
Generally, Cheetah Pompano is not generally known for much in the way of "extras". Has something changed?I may have just gotten lucky, YMMV. I would like to think she ' really likes me' LOL.

Kingmaletx
06-28-17, 07:31
Generally, Cheetah Pompano is not generally known for much in the way of "extras". Has something changed?My luck there only seem to improve when the girls were having a slow night; however, problem in Cheeta is that the booths are open wide to the public. I guess I was there when that other club opened in Southern Blvd so Cheetah's wasn't as crowded for a Saturday night.

The good looking girls with great bodies were having a busy night, the average ones, not as good, so that led to some extra hand mileage, but again, one of the girls strategically took me to one of the back / corner booths. Another girl gave me a 2 for one dance. She was having a terrible night; not my type, but since she was grinding me hard out in the bar area, I decided for a dance, and she let me do a lot of roaming. Otherwise, if a normal busy night, yea, extras are hard to come by. That's been my experience. I do have to say, DDs used to have more bargains; on my last couple of visits, the girls were upselling and straight up lying about not being able to do anything in the normal booth; previous experience told me that was not the case. So haven't been to DD's, but if willing to pay, extras always available there, just not as cheap as they used to be.

Annony
06-28-17, 13:58
My luck there only seem to improve when the girls were having a slow night; however, problem in Cheeta is that the booths are open wide to the public. I guess I was there when that other club opened in Southern Blvd so Cheetah's wasn't as crowded for a Saturday night.

The good looking girls with great bodies were having a busy night, the average ones, not as good, so that led to some extra hand mileage, but again, one of the girls strategically took me to one of the back / corner booths. Another girl gave me a 2 for one dance. She was having a terrible night; not my type, but since she was grinding me hard out in the bar area, I decided for a dance, and she let me do a lot of roaming. Otherwise, if a normal busy night, yea, extras are hard to come by. That's been my experience. I do have to say, DDs used to have more bargains; on my last couple of visits, the girls were upselling and straight up lying about not being able to do anything in the normal booth; previous experience told me that was not the case. So haven't been to DD's, but if willing to pay, extras always available there, just not as cheap as they used to be.So, bottom line is it hasn't changed.

Alskdjfhg
07-01-17, 20:39
Hi guys,

I love the clubs in Pompano. Which ones have curtains for the lap dances?

Thank you,

Your bro.

BangLingBust
07-02-17, 01:53
Hi guys,

Thank you,

Your bro.Diamond dolls, porthole, club pink are the only that come to mind.

Kingmaletx
07-02-17, 02:33
Hi guys,

Thank you,

Your bro.Diamond dolls.

Alskdjfhg
07-03-17, 20:22
Thank you for the info guys. I was on 4 Play on Sunday (Reed the news about the Brazilian "sex slave") and found an EXTREMELY clean girl a block away, next to a stop sign, in front of a laundry place. I couldn't believe how obvious it was, it looked like a movie. I am pretty sure she had an SUV parked at the plaza. Is this a common area for walkers or this girl just went there because of the club?

The club was dead and the curtains were for the champagne rooms and not for the lap dances as I was hoping.

Thanks again for the info and have Happy Fourth of July!

Your bro.

LemerLamb
07-17-17, 18:13
So after all the hype I've seen on here, finally went and checked out the infamous DD. I rolled up there right at opening and was the only person in the entire club. Got a beer and hung out while I waited for the talent to roll out. Eventually this older blonde, she was 41 which she made sure to mention every 5 minutes, comes and greets me. We have a nice talk with her mentioning how super pro Trump she is and how she used to do porn and hates muslims etc. Don't remember her name and it got too awkward to ask as we talked for a solid half hour before I got a dance. So we go into the booth and I drift off dreaming about how I wish she pulled her panties down in my face and let me finger her for a bit before she reached into my pants and whipped out my friend. She gave his a kiss hello until he sneezed all over her breasts. After I woke up, I went back to the bar to recharge and finish my beer. Saw another busty beauty come by and I wanted one more nut before I hit the road for flash dance. So I checked her out but all she was trying to do was upswell to a private room and barely did any friction dancing and mostly stood in front of me. Much more of a letdown after the first chick. After I left and made my way to flash dance.

Mercury88
07-18-17, 12:20
So after all the hype I've seen on here, finally went and checked out the infamous DD. I rolled up there right at opening and was the only person in the entire club. Got a beer and hung out while I waited for the talent to roll out. Eventually this older blonde, she was 41 which she made sure to mention every 5 minutes, comes and greets me. We have a nice talk with her mentioning how super pro Trump she is and how she used to do porn and hates muslims etc. Don't remember her name and it got too awkward to ask as we talked for a solid half hour before I got a dance. So we go into the booth and I drift off dreaming about how I wish she pulled her panties down in my face and let me finger her for a bit before she reached into my pants and whipped out my friend. She gave his a kiss hello until he sneezed all over her breasts. After I woke up, I went back to the bar to recharge and finish my beer. Saw another busty beauty come by and I wanted one more nut before I hit the road for flash dance. So I checked her out but all she was trying to do was upswell to a private room and barely did any friction dancing and mostly stood in front of me. Much more of a letdown after the first chick. After I left and made my way to flash dance.Wait don't tell us, let us guess. This cost somewhere between $1 and $1,000,000.

Luvahj
07-18-17, 13:39
So after all the hype I've seen on here, finally went and checked out the infamous DD. I rolled up there right at opening and was the only person in the entire club. Got a beer and hung out while I waited for the talent to roll out. Eventually this older blonde, she was 41 which she made sure to mention every 5 minutes, comes and greets me. We have a nice talk with her mentioning how super pro Trump she is and how she used to do porn and hates muslims etc. Don't remember her name and it got too awkward to ask as we talked for a solid half hour before I got a dance. So we go into the booth and I drift off dreaming about how I wish she pulled her panties down in my face and let me finger her for a bit before she reached into my pants and whipped out my friend. She gave his a kiss hello until he sneezed all over her breasts. After I woke up, I went back to the bar to recharge and finish my beer. Saw another busty beauty come by and I wanted one more nut before I hit the road for flash dance. So I checked her out but all she was trying to do was upswell to a private room and barely did any friction dancing and mostly stood in front of me. Much more of a letdown after the first chick. After I left and made my way to flash dance.NICE what was the damage?

LemerLamb
07-18-17, 14:06
NICE what was the damage?It actually wasn't terrible. The Trump gal only cost me 1/2 a $ while the other chick was charging me $25 for the whole package but as everywhere YMMV.

Justin Urrkunt
09-21-17, 23:13
I met Autumn at the Booby Trap this past Sunday afternoon at about 3:30.

BTW, does anyone know what the deal with this club in it's perpetual state of construction?

Autumn is a short black woman probably in her 30's although I'd have guessed in her twenties. She's filled out a bit more than I'd prefer. I describe her to let you know that she's not my type as I prefer thin, short, white women. Because of her niceness I dreamt she lead me into the back room with the pull curtain. The room for half an hour is under $60 (paid to the house) and the dancers negotiate their own prices for their time entertaining. IIRC Autumn's price was about 3-4 times the room rate.

Autumn was very energetic and helped an old white man have a dream about playing with a sensual black woman.

Seagulz
10-16-17, 15:15
With all the street hags and backpage b. S. I hit D. D. This past weekend. Hadn't been in a lone while. Definitely a lot of Cubans. Was there in the afternoon both Sat and Sun. At least is was nice to look at some good looking pun-tang and brush up on my espanol a bit. Both days, got some floor dances from different vendors. Both 9's - 10's. Their English is very limited, but they can talk $, the universal language. A private session in a curtained booths was quoted $. 25 for conversation and $$ for the full monty. Once in the booth they both added 25 for the space, When I started to leave they dropped that B. S. Started with the conversation and upgraded during the session for less than quoted outside. Unlimited roaming, everything covered. Overall reminded me of the El Centro days which are sorely missed. So figuring for inflation over the last 10 years and the doubling and tripling of prices in Havana it seems like a deal. (The only thing cheap about Cuba now is the airfare, everything else has doubled and tripled) So to have a tight Cubana grinding on you and saying "Aye papi, coger me" all that was missing was the Cuban rum and the street people saying "my fren".

Tricell
12-17-17, 02:20
Looking to finally go to one of the strip clubs in the area and will probably opt for the full experience. It's not something I do often, so want to make it count. Any recommendations?

WheelRod
12-18-17, 18:27
Looking to finally go to one of the strip clubs in the area and will probably opt for the full experience. It's not something I do often, so want to make it count. Any recommendations?Diamond Dolls.

Daytime is best value, weeknights are good too. Avoid Marcela. She's hot but you'll get hustled.

Food is good there too.

Mcsylv
02-07-18, 22:57
Hey guys, I posted on the Miami board but I figured I'd throw it here as well. I'm visiting Miami in a few weeks, and I have a Wednesday evening, Thursday day / evening, and Friday day to visit some strip clubs. I'll try to break this down into a easy-to-read format.

Girl Preference:

- Slim white girls, or white Hispanics. No THICC girls, no Asians, no AA girls.

- It would be great if they speak fluent English, I like to be able to have a conversation.

Services I'm Looking For:

- The hottest girls in Miami to sit and have a chat with, pretend to have a GFE time.

- FS extras, either ITC or preferably OTC. Money isn't really an issue, I can afford to spend a few grand over 2 days.

- I understand that it's very hard to find solid 10 white girls who will do extras, so I might have to visit a few different clubs to get all my needs.

I'd appreciate any help that you guys can provide in which places I should hit up with my limited time in Miami. I RTFF and did some more research on other sites, and I came up with the following options for my preferences:

Scarlett's. I read that this place has the hottest slim white girls in Miami, but the mileage is low. This place should be where I go if I want to sit and chat with hot girls. Most people suggest going here to pregame before going somewhere else to actually get extras.

Dean's Gold. This place has white girls that are almost as hot as Scarlet's, but they give extras. I should go here to get off, but beware of girls sticking with regulars and not coming to me, even if I tip on stage.

E11 ven. More nightclub than SC, but tied with Scarletts for hot white girls. Even lower mileage than Scarlett's and more expensive, girls unlikely to sit and chat because hustle factor is sky high. Go here just to see the sights and say I've experienced it, but anywhere else is better for conversation or for extras.

Diamond Dolls. Pretty far from Miami. Girls are a bit less attractive than Dean's, and most are Cuban. Extras also cheaper than Dean's, but because nobody speaks english, GFE is limited, just a quick in-and-out. Go here for a quick nut.

Is my summary for each club correct? Anything I missed, or anything I said that's blatantly wrong? Also, I notably left off Tootsies because I heard that place is infested with Cubans, extras are getting more expensive, and generally Dean's is just better.

So, now I need everyone's help. As I said, I have roughly 2 full days, Wednesday night, Thursday all day, and Friday during daytime. Is there somewhere I should hit up on a certain day, or avoid on certain days because it's dead? I know some clubs don't even have a dayshift, and others really only get going past midnight. Some clubs are more extras-friendly during day, or have more white girls during day. Anyone want to chime in with a roadmap? Like, hit up Scarlett's day, move over to Dean's when they open in afternoon and get some extras?

I THINK the ideal itinerary is:

1. Hit up E11 even in the morning because it's the only club open, LOL.

2. Go to Scarlett's when they open at noon, chat up some girls, maybe get some numbers and OTC if things jive.

3. Go to Dean's when they open at 3 PM, stay there for extras or go back to Scarlett's if girls aren't hot enough.

4. On Thursday or Friday, visit Diamond Dolls for a few hours, get extras from a couple girls, then go back down to Miami and Scarletts or Dean's.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide, hit me up if you guys want to know about clubs in NYC, DC, Atlanta, LA, or San Fran.

Keezdseez
03-18-18, 02:53
I just drove all day and half the night down 95 and was looking for a place to relax. I flip a coin and decide on DD instead of BTs. Its been a while since I've been here and the stories are true. Cuban girls galore but I think they're a bore. So I wait it out at the bar as they approach me one by one. They are all hot but I'm tired of the greedy mechanical no English speaking bitches. It's getting near closing time and I'm ready to leave when a young sweet blonde starts to shmoose me and her English is perfect. I have to double check that she is indeed an USA born and bred goddess. She looks so young I'm tempted to card her. She quotes me a high price of $$$ and I decline but she keeps trying. We agree on $$ and head to the tiny curtained room. I waste no time taking it out and she covers it and goes down. The golf ball was going through the garden hose and she tried to upsell me on that FS. I agree because I'm thinking with the little head now. And for the extra $ we start doing cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. She was so tight I had to slow the tempo or it would have ended to soon. She didn't rush me and we were back there for double the usual time before I finished. She was good at clean up and gave me her digits. I asked her if the next time I see her if I could go in through the back door. She smiles seductively and says yes baby and that she can't wait.

BillyHoyle1
04-10-18, 20:10
Long time lurker first post. I from down south and have been reading reviews for a while and decided it is time to post a review. Bare with me I will do my best. Went to DD around 230 pm as compared to some Miami spots the day time crew here is smoking hot. Walked in sat down got a beer. Had a few girl come up right away but wanted to at least get a beer in me. So had a beautiful Brazilian come talk with me her name I am drawing a blank on but she had a friend that was new from Brazil named Bianca (sp?) offered a double dream for $$$ for 3 songs. Too much for me but sat and talked for a bit got it down to $$ for both. Not sure if slow or beginners luck as cost for single was quoted higher. Great dream both had terrific bodies and let me fiv and daty while the other gave a great oral conversation. After a song rotated and had some CG while fiv and titty play with the other. Dream ended and I cannot wait to go back. I will get better at remembering names. Great first time in this place and I will be going back here often.

BangLingBust
04-11-18, 05:27
Wow they did some upgrades there.

Now the majority of the bar tenders are super hot. There is a hot blond big tits, her nipples pop of her top several times a night. They got rid of most of the trash that was there. Day time you still have some older and some leeches but they honestly got a few dimes there now.

Some will try private room for way too much. Some come from miami and try to get miami dollar. On mondays you can get a wrist band for 10 bucks and you get all backroom dances for 10. Awesome deal.

I just haven't been brave enough to hit up the private rooms. Though honestly I'm impressed with the place now.

BigMike13
05-23-18, 19:58
I decided I am going to go to DD on my upcoming trip to ft. Lauderdale. I've RTFF but if anyone else has any suggestions for right day or time, please share. Happy to share my knowledge of other clubs via PM to return the favor.

Kingmaletx
05-24-18, 06:47
I decided I am going to go to DD on my upcoming trip to ft. Lauderdale. I've RTFF but if anyone else has any suggestions for right day or time, please share. Happy to share my knowledge of other clubs via PM to return the favor.Gone different days of the week, except Sunday and Monday.

Usually go after 10 pm. And I'm yet to determine which is the best day to go; wed / thurs not as many dancers as Fri. / sat, but the good thing is that also the place is not as crowded so chances of getting a dance from a girl you like are higher.

Also, these are the days when girls are a bit more desperate it seems and you can get great mileage. However, last couple of visits to DD's, the girls were hustling more than usual and none of them would agree to extras in the semi private room; where as in previous trips, some girls were willing to do extras there. Fri / Sat night after 10 pm. Crowded, lots of dancers, but the good looking ones are taken and harder to get them, unless you show some cash; not my thing. Good thing is, the less attractive dancers aren't as busy so by 12,1 am, they are offering extras. The fact that they are buzzed too makes them easy to bargain with. But again, place is a bit more crowded, and the good looking girls more difficult to get. However, looking back, most of the magic happened between 12 and 2 am. The afternoons-not as many dancers and extras might be there if the right dancer is there. One time got there at 2 pm, left at 5, and there were about 4 dancers and none were worth a dance, until 5pm rolled around and some decent girls walked in, but I had to leave. But only been in the afternoon wed / thurs so not sure how a Friday or sat might be.

BigMike13
06-15-18, 21:04
Went to Diamond Dolls on a Saturday late afternoon and it was solid. The day shift had at least 15-20 girls and there were some stunners. Definitely a great place for a day shift and the girls were very friendly. I didn't realize the dances are in a curtained area, definitely a great experience. Best club I have been to in Palm Beach / North Broward area.

SuperMultivita
07-02-18, 21:48
Only reason I want to go to diamond dolls for first time is to collect numbers from big booty cubans LOL I have a couple of big booty girls that work at spas and I get full service from, but I'm always searching for thick girls. I don't know if full service in whatever private room they have in diamond doll would be worth it, probably not, theyd probably ask too much money for full service and it may be rushed?

I figure best time to go is Saturday at 4 or 5 pm?

Kingmaletx
07-03-18, 06:58
Only reason I want to go to diamond dolls for first time is to collect numbers from big booty cubans LOL I have a couple of big booty girls that work at spas and I get full service from, but I'm always searching for thick girls. I don't know if full service in whatever private room they have in diamond doll would be worth it, probably not, theyd probably ask too much money for full service and it may be rushed?

I figure best time to go is Saturday at 4 or 5 pm?After 5 pm. That's when usually new dancers are coming in. Before 5, is a coin toss. Maybe 6 pm is the best. Couple of times I've left after 5 cause nothing caught my attention. Although one time, they had a nice cubana and she came in at 4 pm; petite, a nice c rack, so really, I can't say, go at this specific time and you'll have the best time. DD's always changing.

SuperMultivita
07-03-18, 07:22
After 5 pm. That's when usually new dancers are coming in. Before 5, is a coin toss. Maybe 6 pm is the best. Couple of times I've left after 5 cause nothing caught my attention. Although one time, they had a nice cubana and she came in at 4 pm; petite, a nice c rack, so really, I can't say, go at this specific time and you'll have the best time. DD's always changing.How does it work though? I haven't been to a night club since 2010 and that was just one time. LOL I don't go cause I feel is waste of money. I read somewhere that there is never parking. Where do you park? Also you have to pay entrance fee and what else?

Not really my atmosphere. I would just get a dance in the curtain room and Inhave no idea how much does that cost.

Kingmaletx
07-04-18, 01:27
How does it work though? I haven't been to a night club since 2010 and that was just one time. LOL I don't go cause I feel is waste of money. I read somewhere that there is never parking. Where do you park? Also you have to pay entrance fee and what else?

Not really my atmosphere. I would just get a dance in the curtain room and Inhave no idea how much does that cost.Parking has never been an issue; place has its own parking; even on busy nights, there is parking. Most of these joints have a 10 dollar admission fee.

You go in, find a place to seat, then wait and see what girl attracts you. Some come to you and start telling you to get a dance, up to you how you want to follow.

I've had girls openly tell me, I do this and this for this much. Others are like, you'll have to find out how good I'm. These are never any good.

The standard dance is 25 and it happens in a booth that is behind a curtain; usually there are two booths partitioned by a middle wall; you can't really see the other half or what's going on.

Then there is the 100 dollar booth I believe where anything goes. Although I think lately, the 100 booth is 125; haven't gone in a while because my thing was the 'shared' booth for 25 and used to get a lot of mileage there; in last few visits, girls don't want to do much in there and instead want to sell you the 125 booth, which I think allows you 15 min of whatever you agree to before.

MrNutt69
07-26-18, 00:03
This club is very beautiful unfortunately it is empty there is about two to three girls a night there the management or the new management that's are are not the best or nice at all the old management used to rock I don't know what happened to them but it seems like these guys are a bunch of idiots girls are very stuck up but you can always find a diamond in the rough it seem like they have GPS but what are you going to do with a stripper anyways I think they all have GPS.

BangLingBust
07-26-18, 13:42
This club is very beautiful unfortunately it is empty there is about two to three girls a night there the management or the new management that's are are not the best or nice at all the old management used to rock I don't know what happened to them but it seems like these guys are a bunch of idiots girls are very stuck up but you can always find a diamond in the rough it seem like they have GPS but what are you going to do with a stripper anyways I think they all have GPS.Yea, I pretty much go there weekly as my bar. More so than a strip club cause there is always like 3 or 4 girls there at most even on the weekends. Once in a while they will pay some dancers to be there so you'll have like 6 or 7. Yea, most think they are above their competition in the area (DD) and worth more or prob a shittier experience. Every time I've gotten dances there most have been terrible. Only girl that is cool and a good dancer is Strawberry. One of the managers tried bringing in a few girls from Cuba to give the DD feel that they will have fun in the back, but I've never bite to use the VIP room there. Again it's decent to just use as a bar more so than a strip club.

MrNutt69
07-26-18, 14:24
Yea, I pretty much go there weekly as my bar. More so than a strip club cause there is always like 3 or 4 girls there at most even on the weekends. Once in a while they will pay some dancers to be there so you'll have like 6 or 7. Yea, most think they are above their competition in the area (DD) and worth more or prob a shittier experience. Every time I've gotten dances there most have been terrible. Only girl that is cool and a good dancer is Strawberry. One of the managers tried bringing in a few girls from Cuba to give the DD feel that they will have fun in the back, but I've never bite to use the VIP room there. Again it's decent to just use as a bar more so than a strip club.Yes strawberry is one of the cooler girls in there but she is now mostly at foreplay which is a very nice club is self I believe it's located on Dixie and Copans on the east side of the train tracks they're fixing that club up hopefully gives Gold Club a run for its money. If anybody has any idea where the other managers are that used to run Gold Club please let me know I believe the names were Mike and George those two guys really made you feel at home there and more and more girls were going there because of them to after they left it went downhill.

LuvtheLife
02-13-19, 21:42
Great time at DDs with a brazillian, then a cuban, then a super time with a short well built Italian. Bbbjcimtc for a couple of bens. The Brazilian was GFE but everything required a translator.

Obxlyfe
05-02-19, 07:40
Coming to FLL for a bachelor party can someone direct me to the best club that isn't very strict in the VIP area. Possibly a place that offers more. Also something fairly close to fll beach. Thanks.

Ptaotp
05-27-19, 04:46
Gone different days of the week, except Sunday and Monday.

Usually go after 10 pm. And I'm yet to determine which is the best day to go; wed / thurs not as many dancers as Fri. / sat, but the good thing is that also the place is not as crowded so chances of getting a dance from a girl you like are higher.

Also, these are the days when girls are a bit more desperate it seems and you can get great mileage. However, last couple of visits to DD's, the girls were hustling more than usual and none of them would agree to extras in the semi private room; where as in previous trips, some girls were willing to do extras there. Fri / Sat night after 10 pm. Crowded, lots of dancers, but the good looking ones are taken and harder to get them, unless you show some cash; not my thing. Good thing is, the less attractive dancers aren't as busy so by 12,1 am, they are offering extras. The fact that they are buzzed too makes them easy to bargain with. But again, place is a bit more crowded, and the good looking girls more difficult to get. However, looking back, most of the magic happened between 12 and 2 am. The afternoons-not as many dancers and extras might be there if the right dancer is there. One time got there at 2 pm, left at 5, and there were about 4 dancers and none were worth a dance, until 5pm rolled around and some decent girls walked in, but I had to leave. But only been in the afternoon wed / thurs so not sure how a Friday or sat might be.Gone there weekends, weekdays, nights. Late afternoons, etc. ALWAYS offered BJ or FS. Weekend nights are crowded. Best times for me are late afternoons weekdays. Not as crowded but still many hotties willing to play.

PokeHerFaceJon
06-24-19, 09:17
Late report, I was down there June 2nd for a 3 day visit and had to check this out. Got there early Sunday evening around 6:45 and parked my car. $3 parking fee but no admission fee. Went in and found a spot deep inside at the end of a second bar, got my drink and started watching the girls. Must have been 25 to 30 girls all over the place, sitting at tables, at the bars, sitting with customers and then I noticed there are about 10 booths with curtains behind where I was sitting and saw a few girls going in with a guy and then coming out 10 minutes later. Hmmm, what could this be, LOL?

Finally after about 15 minutes this super hot Cuban blonde catches my eye. Had to be about 5'5" with her 3" heels, all of about 105#'s and big man made triple D's. Caught her on the stage in front of me and started feeding her $ bills. That was enough to get her attention and I whispered to her that I want her! Sat back down at a spot and after she was done on stage she found me. Asked me if I wanted a dance and who was I to say no. Also asked me if there was anything else I wanted and I told her I want it all. She stripped off her outfit and proceeded to get my jonson rock hard to which she suggested we go to one of the booths. I said hell ya! Well, in there we negotiated the request for her entertaining me in private and as fucking hot as Molly is I couldn't resist the temptation to have her finish me off in the proverbial RCG style. Oh what a gorgeous sight it was having her slamming her ass on my jonson! Left DD's with a smile in under 30 minutes. Total drop was 3 Ben's, well worth the experience for this 64 yr old horn dog.

PHFJ Out!1.

BangLingBust
07-02-19, 07:23
Late report, I was down there June 2nd for a 3 day visit and had to check this out. Got there early Sunday evening around 6:45 and parked my car. $3 parking fee but no admission fee. Went in and found a spot deep inside at the end of a second bar, got my drink and started watching the girls. Must have been 25 to 30 girls all over the place, sitting at tables, at the bars, sitting with customers and then I noticed there are about 10 booths with curtains behind where I was sitting and saw a few girls going in with a guy and then coming out 10 minutes later. Hmmm, what could this be, LOL?

Finally after about 15 minutes this super hot Cuban blonde catches my eye. Had to be about 5'5" with her 3" heels, all of about 105#'s and big man made triple D's. Caught her on the stage in front of me and started feeding her $ bills. That was enough to get her attention and I whispered to her that I want her! Sat back down at a spot and after she was done on stage she found me. Asked me if I wanted a dance and who was I to say no. Also asked me if there was anything else I wanted and I told her I want it all. She stripped off her outfit and proceeded to get my jonson rock hard to which she suggested we go to one of the booths. I said hell ya! Well, in there we negotiated the request for her entertaining me in private and as fucking hot as Molly is I couldn't resist the temptation to have her finish me off in the proverbial RCG style. Oh what a gorgeous sight it was having her slamming her ass on my jonson! Left DD's with a smile in under 30 minutes. Total drop was 3 Ben's, well worth the experience for this 64 yr old horn dog.

PHFJ Out!1.3 ben? DAMN. 99% of the girls would do that for like 160 ish.

Bladder20
07-05-19, 00:41
3 ben? DAMN. 99% of the girls would do that for like 160 ish.Precisely! He paid too much. I have gotten FS there for even less than 150 on multiple occasions at DD. He should have asked on here or other reliable boards because those Cubans will take advantage of newbies.

RShackFL
07-25-19, 19:10
Finally had an opportunity to visit Diamond Dolls last night. Arrived around 5:30, left around 7:30. Very nice club and I had a great time. I thought there would be more Brazilians considering the area, but mostly Cuban girls. Met 1 of the 2 Brazilians that were there but I had just arrived and wasn't ready to play. She was cool though, dark curly hair, kinda taller & slim with a nice ass. I would've played if she came back.

With some of the Cubans, I hate that hustle of coming up to me acting like I was the best thing to walk in the door for 2 minutes to suddenly a complete, 180, act like a ***** when I tell you maybe later for a dance. Especially when you pull that shit more than once, GTFOH, take a hint and get a clue. I guess everyone is different, but when I go to a club I like to chill out and have a few drinks before I'm ready to play. A very rare girl can break that cycle but that's how I am.

This club is full of attractive women, any one of them could get the job done. The pay to park was weird, but I felt some comfort that my car was somewhat being watched. When I was ready to play, a Cuban FLOTUS was at the right place at the right time. Great looks, and attitude that fit the bill. Attitude was a big selling point here as well as being very sexy. Built up top & born nicely down below. All looked and felt as it should. Agreed to a safe verbal representation of skill set for a reduction of a one song price in the curtained booth. I was able to work in a small moist appetizer for myself during our dining experience. Really enjoyed that and would make it part of the main course at the next dining experience.

I left with a smile and lingering memories as I look forward to the next visit. Nice spot and deservedly well reviewed.

RShackFL
07-30-19, 06:52
I'm going to try and hit up Diamond Dolls again today. Had a great time on the last visit, but it was CBJ, it would be nice to visit a girl that provides BBBJ. If anyone can provide a name through PM it would be much appreciated.

I thought about going to Runway 69 in WPB but figured the extra drive to Pompano would be worth it. Willing to try other spots if anyone has recommendations. I can return the favor if you visit the Tampa area.

LFDGuy
07-30-19, 08:46
I know this place is a dive but I like it because it is always so laid back. Was there yesterday and hooked up with one my ATF. Dining at the why and BBBJ is very accessible in there. Talent ranges all over the place from AA ladies to South America ladies and some white. Always have a good time in there.

RShackFL
07-30-19, 21:04
I'm going to try and hit up Diamond Dolls again today. Had a great time on the last visit, but it was CBJ, it would be nice to visit a girl that provides BBBJ. If anyone can provide a name through PM it would be much appreciated.

I thought about going to Runway 69 in WPB but figured the extra drive to Pompano would be worth it. Willing to try other spots if anyone has recommendations. I can return the favor if you visit the Tampa area.Much quieter on a Tuesday evening versus a Thursday evening. I can't seem to find a provider of BBBJ in the club unless they keep under wraps until they get to know you better. I still enjoyed myself this evening, but not as much as the first trip.

LFDGuy
08-06-19, 20:43
Well another great experience at the Porthole for me tonight. Went there to see my ATF. We hit the 2 fer. Went back and dined at the why then a little BBJ. Then on went the cover and FS. Took 3 songs but gotter done. Went back out and had another beer and was approached by a AA dancer we talked and then she had to go on stage then she came back. The 2 fer came on and we went to the back. She closed the curtain. Opened her purse and pulled out the cover and pointed at my crouch and said lets go. I was a little hesitate because I have had prostate cancer. And had it removed. Wasn't sure I was up for round two. But she went to work and by the middle of the 2nd song all hell broke lose. I was thrashing around like a fish out of water. This chicks head game was beyond point. It was off the chain. . and I didn't even ask for it. She just told me we were doing this. Probably one of the best experience in a strip club I have ever had.

Luvahj
08-07-19, 10:39
Well another great experience at the Porthole for me tonight. Went there to see my ATF. We hit the 2 fer. Went back and dined at the why then a little BBJ. Then on went the cover and FS. Took 3 songs but gotter done. Went back out and had another beer and was approached by a AA dancer we talked and then she had to go on stage then she came back. The 2 fer came on and we went to the back. She closed the curtain. Opened her purse and pulled out the cover and pointed at my crouch and said lets go. I was a little hesitate because I have had prostate cancer. And had it removed. Wasn't sure I was up for round two. But she went to work and by the middle of the 2nd song all hell broke lose. I was thrashing around like a fish out of water. This chicks head game was beyond point. It was off the chain. . and I didn't even ask for it. She just told me we were doing this. Probably one of the best experience in a strip club I have ever had.Sounds like an all time experience. What did it cost.

PokeHerFaceJon
08-20-19, 08:52

I thought about going to Runway 69 in WPB but figured the extra drive to Pompano would be worth it. Willing to try other spots if anyone has recommendations. I can return the favor if you visit the Tampa area.When I was there in arly June a hot little Cuban blonde by the name of Molly offered me BBBJ for an up charge, did it because I was a 1st timer. Great experience for me, after she got me rock hard she put the cover on and turned around and slammed her pussy on my cock till I came.

PHFJ.

RShackFL
08-25-19, 12:51
When I was there in arly June a hot little Cuban blonde by the name of Molly offered me BBBJ for an up charge, did it because I was a 1st timer. Great experience for me, after she got me rock hard she put the cover on and turned around and slammed her pussy on my cock till I came.

PHFJ.I've been 3 times now & the first was the best. The last 2 said they would do things in the back only to apparently suffer from short term memory loss once back there. I'm more interested in getting a BBBJ in a club versus FS. I'll get an escort for FS. I appreciate the feedback though, it's good to hear it happens, I just haven't experienced it at that club yet.

RI CheeseHead
12-04-19, 00:16
Better free lunch, Club Pink or Solid Gold? And any other reasons one may be better than the other?

Bookie
12-04-19, 10:23
Better free lunch, Club Pink or Solid Gold? And any other reasons one may be better than the other?Solid Gold. Not even close.

MrNutt69
06-01-20, 02:11
When are they opening any club?

Joe Pimp
06-04-20, 22:39
When are they opening any club?Thats what my strippers friend manager told her.

Skarabajo69
06-11-20, 12:41
Thats what my strippers friend manager told her.Some clubs are starting to open up, I went to Bellas in Hialeah 2 days ago, they opened up, and I believe Booby trap is opening Friday.

LemerLamb
06-14-20, 09:01
Some clubs are starting to open up, I went to Bellas in Hialeah 2 days ago, they opened up, and I believe Booby trap is opening Friday.Are you able to get dances in the places that are open?

Orelius
06-21-20, 16:31
A former stripper who is posting on ICD (Inner Circle Dating) as an escort, indicates her club in WPB still isn't opened yet. And is asking members "if anyone hears something about the clubs in Palm Beach let her know and if anyone knows when Rachel's may be opening". So my point is, I guess even the Strippers have no idea or clue as to when some clubs will be opening back up. You would think they would be in the know.

MightyMouse34
07-30-20, 02:30
Anyone know if diamond dolls is open or when it opens? Thinking about making a trip from the spacecoast.

Bladder20
07-30-20, 05:23
Anyone know if diamond dolls is open or when it opens? Thinking about making a trip from the spacecoast.All the clubs in Pompano continue to be closed. There is no timetable or set date on when they'll reopen. The continued rising cases of covid virus could probably push a reopen in the fall I would assume. Going to be interesting to see the new normal in these clubs when they finally reopen.

Luvahj
07-30-20, 07:18
All the clubs in Pompano continue to be closed. There is no timetable or set date on when they'll reopen. The continued rising cases of covid virus could probably push a reopen in the fall I would assume. Going to be interesting to see the new normal in these clubs when they finally reopen.Damn, sure wish I had some of these strippers phone numbers. They must be starving. I'd love to get some of these hotties for a relatively cheap car date. They will probably do anything for a buck right now.

RShackFL
08-18-20, 09:40
Curious if any clubs are open in the area or any ideas on when they might be opening.

Dox420
08-19-20, 04:53
Curious if any clubs are open in the area or any ideas on when they might be opening.As far as I know, the strip clubs are going to remain closed until the amount of people getting infected drops drastically. I wouldn't be surprised if they stay closed until 2021. People are still getting infected going to the grocery store, I couldn't imagine how fast it would spread in a strip club. I did however see Golden Eyes with a lit up open sign the other night, that is probably your closest thing to a strip club right now tbh.

Rcl 44
08-20-20, 11:57
Damn, sure wish I had some of these strippers phone numbers. They must be starving. I'd love to get some of these hotties for a relatively cheap car date. They will probably do anything for a buck right now.Actually it's just the opposite. Prices are much higher. Almost all have sd or other arrangement and don't need the dough.

JetWade
09-22-20, 19:37
Do any of you guys know if diamond dolls reopened?

Joseph Kerr
09-23-20, 01:29
Do any of you guys know if diamond dolls reopened?I don't think so. Looks like a ghost town every time I drive by.

Hazyi
09-23-20, 07:34
Do any of you guys know if diamond dolls reopened?Booby trap may have a open house around the September 24 at 12 pm if they manage to stay open diamond dolls may follow.

RShackFL
09-27-20, 16:52
We should see some activity this week now that we're in phase three. If anyone notices any of the clubs open please post as it's a little bit of a drive for me.

NoviceMonger
09-27-20, 18:02
We should see some activity this week now that we're in phase three. If anyone notices any of the clubs open please post as it's a little bit of a drive for me.Cheetah is opening 9/30, according to its FB page. BT Pompano is also opening 9/30, according to its Twitter. Diamond Dolls is opening 9/28, according to its FB page. Solid Gold has no reopening info on its website or FB page.

Dammit Dan
09-27-20, 20:24
We should see some activity this week now that we're in phase three. If anyone notices any of the clubs open please post as it's a little bit of a drive for me.Diamond Dolls opens tomorrow.

https://www.facebook.com/123838416723/posts/10157649749586724/?extid=J8gqsObRzWC3jlzs&d=n

Bladder20
09-27-20, 21:40
Diamond Dolls opens tomorrow.

https://www.facebook.com/123838416723/posts/10157649749586724/?extid=J8gqsObRzWC3jlzs&d=nWhich one of you will take the risk going there in their reopening tomorrow?

Satch Boogie
09-28-20, 08:34
Which one of you will take the risk going there in their reopening tomorrow?Won't be there opening night but will most definitely be there this Friday or Saturday night.

RShackFL
09-28-20, 09:25
Thanks DD & NM for the info.

Bladder20
09-28-20, 15:24
Won't be there opening night but will most definitely be there this Friday or Saturday night.Good! I drove by around 1 pm today, and the parking lot looked pretty packed. Guys have been itching to get back to this place. When you get a chance make sure to report back on your experience. I'm going to hold off on my visit, cause I know there will be restrictions with this pandemic still looming around. There will be a new normal with alot of rules. Any of you guys who are visiting the Doll either today or some this week, please report back on your experience.

Skarabajo69
09-29-20, 12:56
Good! I drove by around 1 pm today, and the parking lot looked pretty packed. Guys have been itching to get back to this place. When you get a chance make sure to report back on your experience. I'm going to hold off on my visit, cause I know there will be restrictions with this pandemic still looming around. There will be a new normal with alot of rules. Any of you guys who are visiting the Doll either today or some this week, please report back on your experience.Went to DD last night, so first, I had to pay 5 for the parking (I am pretty sure it used to be $2 but hey I understand, they have to make up for the lost revenue in the past months), Once inside I paid 5 for the entrance, but then I had to wait at the register cause I guess there is a limit of people than can be in the place, so I had to wait until someone left, and then they would let me in. At one pont I went to the stage to tip the dancer, when the bouncer told me that I can't touch the dancers, and to just throw the tips. I did see girls going to the private dance rooms, so I guess that is still on.

Bladder20
09-30-20, 09:53
Went to DD last night, so first, I had to pay 5 for the parking (I am pretty sure it used to be $2 but hey I understand, they have to make up for the lost revenue in the past months), Once inside I paid 5 for the entrance, but then I had to wait at the register cause I guess there is a limit of people than can be in the place, so I had to wait until someone left, and then they would let me in. At one pont I went to the stage to tip the dancer, when the bouncer told me that I can't touch the dancers, and to just throw the tips. I did see girls going to the private dance rooms, so I guess that is still on.Thanks for the update. Looking forward to reading other reports and experiences.

Dox420
10-07-20, 01:17
Was driving west on sample towards 95 and saw all the neons in the dark windows on. Never been there and didn't think to stop but its another place that seemed to be open.

ScottFromFL
10-07-20, 21:49
Porthole is Fun! Ty for the report!

Was driving west on sample towards 95 and saw all the neons in the dark windows on. Never been there and didn't think to stop but its another place that seemed to be open.

Dox420
10-11-20, 01:53
Porthole is Fun! Ty for the report!What is it like? I was thinking I may stop by there one of these nights since I drive by it a lot and want to avoid the big named places. You can shoot me a pm if you like, my inbox is empty.

RedyFourFun
10-12-20, 10:08
Just curious as to how the experience differs from pre-covid inside the club. I read the previous report, I was just wondering if anyone has had a recent experience.

Dox420
10-12-20, 15:20
Just curious as to how the experience differs from pre-covid inside the club. I read the previous report, I was just wondering if anyone has had a recent experience.I drove by DD last night at about 10-11 pm and I have never seen the parking lot so full of cars. I do believe all the clubs are in full swing now as even club pink had a full lot.

ScottFromFL
10-14-20, 00:14
Its small and lowkey but that gals are always cute.

What is it like? I was thinking I may stop by there one of these nights since I drive by it a lot and want to avoid the big named places. You can shoot me a pm if you like, my inbox is empty.

Flight57
10-14-20, 09:00
Was driving west on sample towards 95 and saw all the neons in the dark windows on. Never been there and didn't think to stop but its another place that seemed to be open.Was there years ago once, it was a dump, never went back.

Just sharing my experience.

Used to go to DD, and loved it.

Dox420
10-14-20, 16:46
Was there years ago once, it was a dump, never went back.

Just sharing my experience.

Used to go to DD, and loved it.DD might of been a go to pre-covid but I'm staying far from that place now. Its just a virus hotbed waiting to explode. Every time I pass by its a full lot. With that many bodies in such a small building, its just a matter of time before everyone in there gets infected. Hence, trying to stick to low key less popular places.

Orelius
10-18-20, 15:31
Its small and lowkey but that gals are always cute.So have you actually been there post Covid? And if so. when you say nice, can you get Xtras and since its a hole in the wall is there a place to do the deed? Thanks.

RedyFourFun
10-20-20, 06:15
Just curious as to how the experience differs from pre-covid inside the club. I read the previous report, I was just wondering if anyone has had a recent experience.I'm traveling to your coast next week and was looking to possibly make a detour to one of my favorite spots over there. Are the girls required to wear mask? Patrons? I'm just looking to see how much the experience differs from pre-covid. It sounds like the private rooms are still available which is a plus. It's just out of the way and I don't want to waste my time if the club is operating much differently. Anyone been in there lately?

Member #6422
10-24-20, 22:55
Went to DD last night, so first, I had to pay 5 for the parking (I am pretty sure it used to be $2 but hey I understand, they have to make up for the lost revenue in the past months), Once inside I paid 5 for the entrance, but then I had to wait at the register cause I guess there is a limit of people than can be in the place, so I had to wait until someone left, and then they would let me in. At one pont I went to the stage to tip the dancer, when the bouncer told me that I can't touch the dancers, and to just throw the tips. I did see girls going to the private dance rooms, so I guess that is still on.Tables dances there were great. Not sure I'd return without them.

RedyFourFun
11-06-20, 07:42
I hope I'm not sharing too much but I just wanted to share a little of my experience for a couple of weeks ago because you can't make it up. Go in, sit at the bar on a Tuesday evening. It doesn't take long when I am greeted by as beautiful Cuban and we talk for a bit and she asks if I would like a room for 3 dances. I told her not yet, shortly, as I wanted to check out the scenery and chat a bit while I finish my beer. She got kind of quite and boring so I probably should have moved on from here however she then offers a pretty low price of $135 if we go right now. We go in and she looks real good all the normal fun was had in the room expect, halfway through red tide moved in! Well that doesn't work for me. She hops off, cleans me up, and is tying her oral skills and gave it her best shot while going over 3 songs but the damage was done. Oral skills and rubbers don't do it for me. I was clearly disappointed as I had been looking forward to a nice trip to DD's for a while.

I decide I need a beer after all this and mine as well check out the view for a bit as I didn't want to go to my hotel room just yet. After a bit I am greeted by another lively Cuban and she is really pretty and build for speed & comfort all at the same time. She's aggressive and very flirty. After a bit we end up getting a room for 3 songs again ($140). Well as soon as we're in there she fucking kisses my on the mouth, which if I met this broad at a bar sure, but really? Now I'm not exactly scared of the Rona but damn girl, really? I pull back and then she gets down, on top, and then bends over. It was a great time. After we finished she asked if I wanted to partake in other extra curricular activities while in the room, to which I declined.

DD's never disappoints, however I did feel like I had to take a bleach bath after my time in there.

Calizum69
12-24-20, 15:47
O lost contact with her, if anybody got a current digits would be good. I love her stick job and beaver is awesome. She was or maybe still a stripper and over by 31st or MLK.

Touche.

Monger On.

Member #6422
12-25-20, 20:40
I decide I need a beer after all this and mine as well check out the view for a bit as I didn't want to go to my hotel room just yet. After a bit I am greeted by another lively Cuban and she is really pretty and build for speed & comfort all at the same time. She's aggressive and very flirty. After a bit we end up getting a room for 3 songs again ($140). Well as soon as we're in there she fucking kisses my on the mouth, which if I met this broad at a bar sure, but really? Now I'm not exactly scared of the Rona but damn girl, really? I pull back and then she gets down, on top, and then bends over. It was a great time. After we finished she asked if I wanted to partake in other extra curricular activities while in the room, to which I declined.
I had the same experience which now makes me kind of sick to think about. Very flirty curvy brunette with natural tits and MM ass and worked with a girl who looked identical but blonde. Said she had worked there for a few years and she spoke good English.

DamainOne
01-04-21, 23:58
There is a goldfinger by mlk? Or the on in sunrise?

O lost contact with her, if anybody got a current digits would be good. I love her stick job and beaver is awesome. She was or maybe still a stripper and over by 31st or MLK.

Touche.

Monger On.

PumpAndDump
01-05-21, 07:43
There is a goldfinger by mlk? Or the on in sunrise?Diamond dolls on powerline / mlk and the cheetah in 31st.

Ghost7
01-22-21, 03:06
Heading down to FL for a golf trip and we normally stop in DD a couple nights. Any restrictions at the club like masks or number of people in the bar at one time? I know FL is a little less restrictive than IL. Any new info is appreciated.

BangLingBust
01-22-21, 11:39
Heading down to FL for a golf trip and we normally stop in DD a couple nights. Any restrictions at the club like masks or number of people in the bar at one time? I know FL is a little less restrictive than IL. Any new info is appreciated.It's like every club down here. You have a mask when you walk in. Then can take it off once you are sitting. Doesn't seem like the amount of people matter.

Rcl 44
01-22-21, 12:39
It's like every club down here. You have a mask when you walk in. Then can take it off once you are sitting. Doesn't seem like the amount of people matter.No table dances.

BangLingBust
01-23-21, 02:21
No table dances.Since when? I was just there. Not only were people getting table dances but girls come and sit on you every 10 seconds to ask you if you want a dance in the back.

MightyMouse34
02-05-21, 18:06
Any full nude clubs in the area?

BangLingBust
02-07-21, 15:47
Any full nude clubs in the area?Pretty much all of them.

Bballstl
03-08-21, 18:35
Pretty much all of them.Sorry but I am coming down for work. What can be expected and fees during a private lap dance?

Thanks.

Dox420
03-16-21, 16:20
Sorry but I am coming down for work. What can be expected and fees during a private lap dance?

Thanks.YMMV with every girl in every club. That being said, there are no set prices or services. Its whatever the girl is in the mood for or how badly she wants / needs money. Honestly, your best bet is to just get an escort. The prices will be about the same, but the stripper will be rushing you to finish so she can get her next customer into the back room for more money. Some escorts will try to rush you as well but its much less likely since you pay by the hour with escorts and with strippers its by the 2-3 minute song.

Bananio
03-18-21, 09:11
YMMV with every girl in every club. That being said, there are no set prices or services. Its whatever the girl is in the mood for or how badly she wants / needs money. Honestly, your best bet is to just get an escort. The prices will be about the same, but the stripper will be rushing you to finish so she can get her next customer into the back room for more money. Some escorts will try to rush you as well but its much less likely since you pay by the hour with escorts and with strippers its by the 2-3 minute song.These days, if you're visiting and you like them young / hot, I honestly think a good strip club is the best option. I have been trying to find a new ATF for 3 months now without much success. Not the Indi days anymore.

DamainOne
03-29-21, 16:13
Has anyone checked out that spot called senorita cabaret? Dixie and Pompano park pl?

BangLingBust
03-31-21, 19:09
Has anyone checked out that spot called senorita cabaret? Dixie and Pompano park pl?It was a nice place inside. It opened last year in Feb. Once covid hit its been shut down since and hasn't been opened back up.

Decently hot spanish girls there. Downside they aren't allowed to show nipples which is weird and dumb. So they paint their nipples gold. Owner is nice guy, gets drunk there. Would give out free shots since he was bored and the place was empty.

MrNutt69
06-02-21, 20:45
Been going to gold club for a while It seems like all the girls have forgotten how to take off their clothes it's starting to be a waste of time. But when I go to a strip club I want to see a girl getting naked I can go to any club and have that done at this club even if you tip them they don't take anything off No wonder they're going downhill.

Hazyi
06-23-21, 02:44
Has anyone have any updated reviews of this strip club.

PokeHerFaceJon
06-24-21, 08:05
Yo, my fellow hobbyists, has anyone been to DD lately? The last time I was there in June of 2019 I got FS from a hot little blonde cuban chica and it was sooooooo good. She had me rock hard before I even went to the booth with her and once inside I just opened my zipper on my oversized shorts and she went to town on my pole. First with a BBBJ at my request and after a minute or so of that slipped on the cover, turned her back to me and got on for a ride and rode me for a good 5 minutes before I blew in the bag. Pulled off the cover, cleaned me up and walked me back to my seat. At the time what I donated, to me was worth it. It may be too much to others, but I really enjoyed popping a nut in a hot, petite, blonde cuban honey hole!

PHFJ Out!

BlackClover
06-24-21, 19:24
Dj told my buddy I'm not allowed to touch the girls during the $10 dance. Even though she was doing it before he said anything & for other dudes no problem. Scammed me. Got scammed again 3 more times at this club for $10 dances really upsetting.

OralWonder
06-25-21, 11:37
Yo, my fellow hobbyists, has anyone been to DD lately? The last time I was there in June of 2019 I got FS from a hot little blonde cuban chica and it was sooooooo good. She had me rock hard before I even went to the booth with her and once inside I just opened my zipper on my oversized shorts and she went to town on my pole. First with a BBBJ at my request and after a minute or so of that slipped on the cover, turned her back to me and got on for a ride and rode me for a good 5 minutes before I blew in the bag. Pulled off the cover, cleaned me up and walked me back to my seat. At the time what I donated, to me was worth it. It may be too much to others, but I really enjoyed popping a nut in a hot, petite, blonde cuban honey hole!

PHFJ Out!Can you tell us the damage? How much time are you allowed back there. I can't finish in 5 minutes.

OralWonder
06-25-21, 11:38

PHFJ Out!Can you tell us the damage? How much time are you allowed back there? I can't finish in 5 minutes.

HD Murdock
06-25-21, 11:56
Has anyone have any updated reviews of this strip club.Closed, due to COVID-19.

Purplepeppy
06-25-21, 16:03
Dj told my buddy I'm not allowed to touch the girls during the $10 dance. Even though she was doing it before he said anything & for other dudes no problem. Scammed me. Got scammed again 3 more times at this club for $10 dances really upsetting.Visited this club earlier this week in the evening for the first time in many years. Had stopped going due to the streetwalker attitudes of a lot of the Cuban girls there, thought there might have been a change after Covid, but sadly, no. When the club is crowded, these girls won't even bother making small conversation, it's just "Want a dance?" right off the bat with no introduction. Many times not even with a smile.

The latest scam is that if you request a table dance, some of those girls will charge $20, when it should be $10. My scam radar is always up at the place, so I always check on the price of those dances before they happen, and sure enough, two dancers said they do them for $20. I caught this just as they were starting, so I cancelled right away. Also, several girls refused table dances, wanting to do only $25 dances or the private room.

Be on alert at this place.

BangLingBust
06-30-21, 05:08
Visited this club earlier this week in the evening for the first time in many years. Had stopped going due to the streetwalker attitudes of a lot of the Cuban girls there, thought there might have been a change after Covid, but sadly, no. When the club is crowded, these girls won't even bother making small conversation, it's just "Want a dance?" right off the bat with no introduction. Many times not even with a smile.

The latest scam is that if you request a table dance, some of those girls will charge $20, when it should be $10. My scam radar is always up at the place, so I always check on the price of those dances before they happen, and sure enough, two dancers said they do them for $20. I caught this just as they were starting, so I cancelled right away. Also, several girls refused table dances, wanting to do only $25 dances or the private room.

Be on alert at this place.Yea at that place you have to MAKE SURE for any dance. Table or Back room they don't start UNTIL the song starts. Even if its 10 seconds of a song into the new one. They will ask for money for that 10 seconds of the last song. It's def a place where they want you in and out. What I do for fun, since I like to have a convo. If they have bad english I try to force them to have a decent conversation first. Then after if they showed effort I'd get a dance. Yea. There are some that will at least bullshit you for 30 seconds before asking for a dance. Other is just DANCE right away. They don't understand that if I didn't see them naked on stage. I want a table to see if I like the goods before going to the back.

GfeHunt
07-13-21, 01:21
Went to DD on Sunday, 6 pm - 8 pm, very quiet. Did table dances with 3 dancers. All were $10/ dance. Did two sets with one and provider her with a tip for extra service. You figure it out.

Amazingly two girls were American not Cuban. One local and one from Colorado. Both gorgeous and both highly recommended. - disclaimer YMMV.

The one from Columbia is on a limited engagement through the 18th. Of the three, two were on a 2 - 10 shift and one was day.

Looks the Americans were 8 - 10 depending on tastes -the other a Cuban was about a 6 - the Americans were both highly educated and articulate. The Cuban did not speak English so I couldn't say how articulate she was.

DooMama7
07-16-21, 20:37
I will be coming down next month, which club would mongers recommend? I heard the booby trap day shift in Palm Beach County has a lot of milfs which is what I'm looking for. Also has anyone went to Cheetah in palm beach county or Porthole.

BlazerMan
07-16-21, 22:43
I will be coming down next month, which club would mongers recommend? I heard the booby trap day shift in Palm Beach County has a lot of milfs which is what I'm looking for. Also has anyone went to Cheetah in palm beach county or Porthole.Just FYI, there is no Booby Trap in Palm Beach County, but there is the Cheetah in Palm Beach County, just off Okeechobee. The closest of the three Booby Traps is in Pompano, off Hammondville Road. I haven't been there since before COVID (I mainly prefer nearby Diamond Dolls, anyway). I have heard that they FINALLY have completed their renovation, which took nearly FIVE years, LOL!

DooMama7
07-18-21, 11:27
Just FYI, there is no Booby Trap in Palm Beach County, but there is the Cheetah in Palm Beach County, just off Okeechobee. The closest of the three Booby Traps is in Pompano, off Hammondville Road. I haven't been there since before COVID (I mainly prefer nearby Diamond Dolls, anyway). I have heard that they FINALLY have completed their renovation, which took nearly FIVE years, LOL!That's what I meant, I could be wrong but isn't pompano beach in palm beach county? I stand corrected that is broward

CooterMan
09-03-21, 01:08
I drove by Senoritas tonight at 11:30 and there was a doorman outside. Velvet ropes put out, and parking cones for reserved parking. Anyone try it out yet?

MrNutt69
09-03-21, 18:27
I drove by Senoritas tonight at 11:30 and there was a doorman outside. Velvet ropes put out, and parking cones for reserved parking. Anyone try it out yet?Been there a couple times the door is $5. Two to three girls usually not too many they have to wear Pacetys the rooms are pretty small but you can get some action there.

CooterMan
09-04-21, 21:59
Been there a couple times the door is $5. Two to three girls usually not too many they have to wear Pacetys the rooms are pretty small but you can get some action there.Thanks. I will try it out soon and report back.

Hazyi
09-21-21, 11:31
Is shadow cabaret open or not.

BangLingBust
09-22-21, 04:51
Is shadow cabaret open or not.Yes and no.

Yes it's open barely. I never see it open.

NO cause its a regular bar now.

Hazyi
09-22-21, 05:08
Yes and no.

Yes it's open barely. I never see it open.

NO cause its a regular bar now.So its no long a full nude strip club.

CueBall826
09-22-21, 11:36
Is shadow cabaret open or not.Google it and you'll know the answer to your question.

ThighGap
09-27-21, 21:38
Coming in with a couple buddies and staying in Pompano beach. Never have really visited that area for strip clubs, always end up at tootsies since we usually stay farther down south.

Curious which ones are worth visiting. Day. Night. Thur. Fri. Sat? The more information you can provide the better, but hell I'd take a numbers list of 1-5 even. TIA.

BangLingBust
09-30-21, 15:13
Coming in with a couple buddies and staying in Pompano beach. Never have really visited that area for strip clubs, always end up at tootsies since we usually stay farther down south.

Curious which ones are worth visiting. Day. Night. Thur. Fri. Sat? The more information you can provide the better, but hell I'd take a numbers list of 1-5 even. TIA.Hottest girls that will have the most fun. Diamond Dolls.

Some hot some ugly but will have fun for dirt dirt cheap. Porthole.

Meat Wad
09-30-21, 22:37
Care you stroll in with basketball shorts? Same goes for tootsies.

BlazerMan
09-30-21, 22:59
Care you stroll in with basketball shorts? Same goes for tootsies.Dude- as long as your clothes hold money, they don't care what you wear!.

JohnSam
09-30-21, 23:04
I've gone in shorts to Dimond Dolls too many times.

Care you stroll in with basketball shorts? Same goes for tootsies.

MrNutt69
10-01-21, 15:53
Thanks. I will try it out soon and report back.Try gold club the rooms are bigger the girls are better and it's all nudes the girls are straight up on the room if they do it or don't rooms are $50 for 15 plus girl fee you can get them from $100 to 250 depending on girl management is cool bartender's treat you good but sometimes they need a second bartender it is a more relaxing atmosphere with the girls they actually sit down and talk to you.