PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

DamainOne
10-08-21, 16:16
So are the girls in senorita, latina?

BangLingBust
10-11-21, 05:43
So are the girls in senorita, latina?They were but they have had some white girls lately.

Dammit Dan
10-12-21, 17:34
They were but they have had some white girls lately.Any fun to be had there?

DamainOne
10-14-21, 15:06
They were but they have had some white girls lately.Are they at least some what good looking? Or SW material?

Hazyi
10-26-21, 19:18
How pack can it get weekday in Porthole.

DooMama7
11-07-21, 22:13
Care you stroll in with basketball shorts? Same goes for tootsies.So Tootsies is more lax during the day, at night they get strict. You don't need a suit but I would at least wear jeans instead of basketball shorts and slides.

SamPerkins420
11-19-21, 13:15
Hi all, senior from the Midwest here, flying down today to spend a week + in FL with my parents.

What's the going rate at Booby Trap or DD's for FS? Last time I was in the area was in spring and went to the Trap, my first visit post construction. Cost was $200 up front plus room fee, and no girl there willing to negotiate (I speak Spanish). Previously I've gotten FS there for as little as $100 + room tax, and the girl's fee always paid directly to her and not up front.

DD was always higher but same, could be negotiated. Answers here or PM are fine, TIA!

MrNutt69
11-30-21, 19:20
Hi all, senior from the Midwest here, flying down today to spend a week + in FL with my parents.

What's the going rate at Booby Trap or DD's for FS? Last time I was in the area was in spring and went to the Trap, my first visit post construction. Cost was $200 up front plus room fee, and no girl there willing to negotiate (I speak Spanish). Previously I've gotten FS there for as little as $100 + room tax, and the girl's fee always paid directly to her and not up front.

DD was always higher but same, could be negotiated. Answers here or PM are fine, TIA!Every girl has their price but every girl is willing to negotiate you just got to know what to say. I've known girls that said $500 and next thing you know they were in the back room for $150 doing more than they said that they would it's just the way you talk to them. One of the tactics I use is I'm going to see this other girl because she said she can give it to me for less by the time you're done talking with her she will have dropped her price a lot. If you don't want to go there then another place I can suggest is Gold club you'll have to look at up but it's a good place.

CueBall826
12-29-21, 06:51

DD was always higher but same, could be negotiated. Answers here or PM are fine, TIA!Dd as in Dunkin donuts? I did 'ant know Dunkin donuts was also a place where women sell themselves. I use to think it was a strip club when I was a kid.

Canuck Guy
01-04-22, 13:22
Dd as in Dunkin donuts?Diamond dolls ya goof, lmao.

Belsphinkter
01-04-22, 23:01
Your handle status LMAO.

Diamond dolls ya goof, lmao.

Vmont
01-17-22, 18:24
Hi all, was wondering if anyone has been to Golden Eyes since covid began. Was wondering if they are open and what it's like?

Any input helps, thanks!

Canuck Guy
01-18-22, 14:08
Your handle status LMAO.I responded to a post with a personal opinion and the mod chose to change it to that. Was mad at first but meh, kinda like it now.

FriskyFrankie
04-07-22, 22:12
If Marc and "Tall Pete" still work at the Bobby Trap (Managers / Floor Managers)? Haven't been there since before Covid so was interested in the comings and goings of the place and any intel that can be shared. Can PM me if you don't want to publicly spread the news. Can't get there, right now, so that is why I am asking. Thanks!!

Hazyi
05-14-22, 19:47
How is it during the week day I know it can get pack in the weekends.

FriskyFrankie
05-15-22, 21:48
If Marc and "Tall Pete" still work at the Bobby Trap (Managers / Floor Managers)? Haven't been there since before Covid so was interested in the comings and goings of the place and any intel that can be shared. Can PM me if you don't want to publicly spread the news. Can't get there, right now, so that is why I am asking. Thanks!!So, nothing on this from my fellow mongers?

Shadowj
05-17-22, 19:08
I went to Diamond Dolls and Cheetah in the afternoon and again in the evening. I must have taken 20+ girls back for a dance that basically involved me sucking their titties through the whole song. Lots of eligible targets. Young, natural boobs.

Night shift at Cheetah had a particularly hot group of young Latinas. There were only 3 negatives all night:

1. An old chick with F'd up lips kept insisting on finding me a seat at DD and got super insulted when I wanted nothing to do with her.

2. There was a long line to get into the lap dance rooms at DD. At one point, the pretty much shut the dances down.

3. At Cheetah, you MUST insist the girl wait until the next song. Otherwise some will try to get away with a 30 second dance.

FCannon
05-23-22, 12:33
Based on an earlier, comprehensive review, I decided to try out some of the area's fine establishments. I didn't have a great time. I should also preface that the last time I hit a club was in Cleveland in the early aughts (which was also a less-than-memorable experience).

I went to DD early afternoon middle of last week and had a constant stream of ladies sitting on one of my legs. There were quite probably 10 or so customers there. I probably should have left before I did since every dancer had bolt-ons, not something I find appealing. About the time I was going to leave, a dancer with a much nicer ass than all of the others I'd seen (and slightly more subtle enhancements) took the stage. I (firmly under the control of little head) let her know I was interested by putting a few things in her garter. After her dance, she came over, chatted me up briefly (didn't sit on a leg), mentioned some options for privacy, and we went off to one of the 3-song rooms. Honestly, I probably should have known that her disinterested dancing (though that wasn't unique to her) was foreshadowing what was to come. I was amazed at her body control as she managed to only touch latex, and big head was somewhat grateful for the care she took. However, little head almost didn't fulfill his mission. Anyhow, I way overpaid and there wasn't any chemistry there. I take some blame as I was pretty direct and didn't really ease into it (I've never been a subtle guy).

A couple days later on my way out of town on the weekend, I stopped in at BT shortly after it opened. I hadn't gone earlier in the week because it was way more packed than DD and I was worried about catching COVID (which I did anyway, prior to going to DD). I should have clued in to the meaning of a full parking lot, but COVID concerns kept me from making the right conclusion I can be kind of dense, sometimes). Anyhow, I went in, got a seat (I was the only customer there for the first 20 minutes or so) and was frequently asked if I wanted a drink. I had no idea that they were $13 a pop (were $5 at DD, and the waitresses less pushy. Though I think the DD drinks may have been a little weaker).

First thing I noticed were much better looking women, though natural titties always makes me think more favorably. I was particularly impressed with Alyssa (I'm crap with names): tall, thin, smaller up top, an ass to die for, and legs for miles; she might be fairly new there. She thanked me for the tip as she walked by. Then nothing. No one came over (save for the waitress) for the next 20-25 minutes. Absolutely nothing (and I was still only one of two customers in the place). As I was getting ready to leave, a tight-bodied Cuban waif plopped down on a leg and put her hand on my lap. She was incredibly light, nice ass, and wanted to know if I wanted to go to a private room. I mentioned that I really liked her ass as well as greek. The hand quickly left my lap, followed by her. This was really disappointing since some people reported having women throwing themselves at them and offering all sorts of activities. I clearly send out some off-putting signals.

If I'd gone to BT instead of DD first, I'd definitely have taken that petite Cubana's offer. She had a lot of energy and was much more bubbly. Unfortunately, I do what I always do. I'd picked the wrong line that moves at a crawl.

As mentioned, I contracted COVID sometime before going to DD, so I'm glad not to have exposed anyone at BT more than I did.

Luvahj
05-23-22, 12:37
Based on an earlier, comprehensive review, I decided to try out some of the area's fine establishments. I didn't have a great time. I should also preface that the last time I hit a club was in Cleveland in the early aughts (which was also a less-than-memorable experience).

I went to DD early afternoon middle of last week and had a constant stream of ladies sitting on one of my legs. There were quite probably 10 or so customers there. I probably should have left before I did since every dancer had bolt-ons, not something I find appealing. About the time I was going to leave, a dancer with a much nicer ass than all of the others I'd seen (and slightly more subtle enhancements) took the stage. I (firmly under the control of little head) let her know I was interested by putting a few things in her garter. After her dance, she came over, chatted me up briefly (didn't sit on a leg), mentioned some options for privacy, and we went off to one of the 3-song rooms. Honestly, I probably should have known that her disinterested dancing (though that wasn't unique to her) was foreshadowing what was to come. I was amazed at her body control as she managed to only touch latex, and big head was somewhat grateful for the care she took. However, little head almost didn't fulfill his mission. Anyhow, I way overpaid and there wasn't any chemistry there. I take some blame as I was pretty direct and didn't really ease into it (I've never been a subtle guy).

A couple days later on my way out of town on the weekend, I stopped in at BT shortly after it opened. I hadn't gone earlier in the week because it was way more packed than DD and I was worried about catching COVID (which I did anyway, prior to going to DD). I should have clued in to the meaning of a full parking lot, but COVID concerns kept me from making the right conclusion I can be kind of dense, sometimes). Anyhow, I went in, got a seat (I was the only customer there for the first 20 minutes or so) and was frequently asked if I wanted a drink. I had no idea that they were $13 a pop (were $5 at DD, and the waitresses less pushy. Though I think the DD drinks may have been a little weaker).

First thing I noticed were much better looking women, though natural titties always makes me think more favorably. I was particularly impressed with Alyssa (I'm crap with names): tall, thin, smaller up top, an ass to die for, and legs for miles; she might be fairly new there. She thanked me for the tip as she walked by. Then nothing. No one came over (save for the waitress) for the next 20-25 minutes. Absolutely nothing (and I was still only one of two customers in the place). As I was getting ready to leave, a tight-bodied Cuban waif plopped down on a leg and put her hand on my lap. She was incredibly light, nice ass, and wanted to know if I wanted to go to a private room. I mentioned that I really liked her ass as well as greek. The hand quickly left my lap, followed by her. This was really disappointing since some people reported having women throwing themselves at them and offering all sorts of activities. I clearly send out some off-putting signals.

If I'd gone to BT instead of DD first, I'd definitely have taken that petite Cubana's offer. She had a lot of energy and was much more bubbly. Unfortunately, I do what I always do. I'd picked the wrong line that moves at a crawl.

As mentioned, I contracted COVID sometime before going to DD, so I'm glad not to have exposed anyone at BT more than I did.Fabulous review, sorry that you were disappointed though.

Orelius
07-10-22, 09:27
I posted this in the Ft. Laud section. But I believe the club is more in the Pompano Area. Anyway I drove by Senorita's f / k / a Flavors and the parking lot had several cars and it appeared to be busy. Has anyone visited there since the name change and new management? Thnaks.

ChuckMag
07-23-22, 00:05
I posted this in the Ft. Laud section. But I believe the club is more in the Pompano Area. Anyway I drove by Senorita's f / k / a Flavors and the parking lot had several cars and it appeared to be busy. Has anyone visited there since the name change and new management? Thnaks.Senoritas seemed to be closed for the longest time. Even when the other clubs opened. I'm curious to know what its like there now. I stopped by there years ago (like Obama's first term, while ago) when it was Flavors and was turned away at the door that this place wasn't 'safe for me'. Whatever that meant.

ChuckMag
07-28-22, 09:35
Whats the deal with Gold Club? Managment? Owners?

This place has got real potential. A great property. But the only thing keeping it alive seems to be the daytime bartender and maybe a couple consistent girls that work there. Don't remember names but if you go they're always the ones there. I go there from time to time because it's chill and I'm usually one of a few customers. That place needs to step it up. Very sad.

BangLingBust
08-06-22, 22:33
Whats the deal with Gold Club? Managment? Owners?

This place has got real potential. A great property. But the only thing keeping it alive seems to be the daytime bartender and maybe a couple consistent girls that work there. Don't remember names but if you go they're always the ones there. I go there from time to time because it's chill and I'm usually one of a few customers. That place needs to step it up. Very sad.They have had like 7 owners in the last 5 years or so. It's just in a terrible spot. It has a bad rep for being just empty, so it will be impossible to wash that off of them. Before you can go on a Fri. Or sat night at like 10 pm they would have 2 girls there and that's all. So after years of that. People stay away.

MrNutt69
08-07-22, 14:55
They have had like 7 owners in the last 5 years or so. It's just in a terrible spot. It has a bad rep for being just empty, so it will be impossible to wash that off of them. Before you can go on a Fri. Or sat night at like 10 pm they would have 2 girls there and that's all. So after years of that. People stay away.Let's get the facts straight first of all they had the same order for over 5 years that's one thing those owners also own a Gold club in Jacksonville and in Tampa. The same two owners have owned those clubs the problem is that they don't have enough on advertisement. As far as the daytime managers if you're talking about a girl named Carissa that is probably one of the worst bartenders they've had first of all I seen her when I go to pay for my beers but the money straight into her tip jar. Therefore she is stealing from the club. As far as rooms are concerned those are the biggest VIP rooms I've seen in any club down here in South Florida it's literally bigger than a closet opposed to all the other places which give you less than a closet space you can actually if you wanted to put a bed in there LOL. The staff is nice and the girls are nice you get some bad apples here and there just like any other club it gets real busy after 10:00 till about 2:00 in the morning before that is usually dead so it's really good for us to go there at that time because we can get a girl very cheap which saves me money in my pocket. I can go to booby trap and spend $300 on one girl or I can go there and get two girls for $300 and I rather do that girls are flexible and down to earth they constantly have $5 patron shots and drink specials. They have about 22 to 35 girls and constantly moving girls in and getting rid of the bad apples for every 10 girls that you hire at this club or any club you're going to find two to three that are good the rest have to go they mostly side with the customers if a girl tries to cheat a customer out of money in the back room so be aware of that. I go there once a week and I enjoy my time hope to see you all there.

Shadowj
08-12-22, 23:16
Around 9 or so, a bunch of Broward County's finest came in and were searching the lap dance rooms. Eventually, they put crime scene tape over 2 of the rooms. I bailed because I'm sure you won't get a decent lap dance with cops right outside. Went to Cheetah and had a prettt good time the remainder of the night.

Pussy Prowler
08-23-22, 00:13
Visited the area Sunday night as I'm from Los Angeles and was surprised to see so many of the strip clubs here pretty busy! Obviously much more fun in terms of extras can be found in Pompano than Miami and that's why I came up to check it out. I literally went to every strip club in this city which was tiresome but it s anyhow it seemed like it was mostly Cubans and south American girls as well as black which is cool, but was hoping to see some white dancers which seems to be rare in south Florida? Granted some of these Cubans looked white to me but most look similar to what I can get in Tijuana for 1/3rd the cost (100 for CBJ and sex with condom as opposed to the 200-300 quotes I got out here). For those of you who just love the Latinas you should consider checking out Hong Kong club in Tijuana, especially if you can do multiple a night and don't mind the long flight as it's 1/3rd the cost etc. After looking though these boards it doesn't seem like there's any strip clubs in Florida with majoriy white dancers who do extras, I've seen a lot of eye candy at the Tampa clubs but hardly any do extras and the ones that do want close to a grand LOL. Thus far Detroit metro is still the best place for white dancers / extras that won't break the bank surprisingly, worth a trip!

NewLove24
08-24-22, 21:16
Was at the porthole last Thursday and place was packed. Girls were eager and like advertised willing to play. I was drinking pretty heavy but all 3 I took in the back were fun for just a Uncle Ben handshake BBBJ.

Falconwings33
10-01-22, 09:38
Hey fellas,

I am planning a trip to pompano beach as I've heard about the great clubs in that area. Planning to visit diamond dolls and cheetahs. Just wanted to find out if there is anything news with these clubs that I should know of? Want to spend a few nights in the area and try these clubs out. Is daytime better or night? Would these girls be open for any OTC action?

KoolJgd
10-02-22, 09:10
Been reading all the threads on strip clubs and head is spinning.

Going to be in the area next week for a few nights and trying to figure out what clubs we should visit and we don't mind travelin a good distance.

So porthole in pompano the women are nasty but you get most bang for the buck?

What would be club in 2nd place for most bang for buck? Don't mind spending for the bang if the girls are at least an 8 or above.

What club has most natural women? Not a fan of fake tits or asses.

Appreciate the help. I realize its all subjective when it comes to strip clubs.

Falconwings33
10-04-22, 10:04

Going to be in the area next week for a few nights and trying to figure out what clubs we should visit and we don't mind travelin a good distance.

What would be club in 2nd place for most bang for buck? Don't mind spending for the bang if the girls are at least an 8 or above.

Appreciate the help. I realize its all subjective when it comes to strip clubs.I am planning a trip as well. I got Diamond dolls and Cheetahs on my list. I have read Booby trap is a hit or miss.

CoolBreeze99
10-04-22, 20:29

Appreciate the help. I realize its all subjective when it comes to strip clubs.The girls at Porthole are barely 2's forget 8's. Porthole is a mostly black club now but I've been to black clubs in Atlanta where they were all 8-10's. Porthole ain't that. Even before it was a black club, porthole was known for the missing teeth and c-section scars. Had a deaf girl come up to me at porthole. No lie.

Best bang for your buck will be either Diamond Dolls or Cheetah. You will pay a lot more at Cheetah cause the waitress, bouncer and dancer all want a big tip.

Diamond Dolls its all included in whatever you negotiate. You deal with the dancer and that's it. You get 15 of the fastest minutes known to man. There are scammers there.

Some girls like to bullshit you and tell you that its x amount just to get into the room and they won't do anything until you pay more. Don't fall for that. Look to pay 3 $ or more. If its dead or if there are a ton of girls, it can be had for less.

Make sure whatever you negotiate includes what they are telling you they will do. Get there early, especially on the weekends. The line for the rooms gets looooooong. Like Disney long.

You end up looking like a desperate fool standing there waiting for your 15 minutes. Diamond Dolls and Cheetah are mostly Cubanas. If you are looking for a white girl or AA, Cheetah will be the better choice.

DocBilly
10-24-22, 01:23
Just came out, I'm posting from the parking lot haha! First went to Tootsies. It is big and all, but didn't feel the vibe. Nothing is written as for tastes but 60% of the dancers were unfit, or had big fake asses. So headed to Diamon Dolls. Closure on the turnpike, had to do I-95. Got here at 2330 Sunday. Place was packed, but could find place to sit. As soon as I went in I was glad to make de drive. Girls were mostly 6 pair.

Of 8 or 9's. They all had the same menu. 20 bucks table dance, 25 lapdance on the back, 250-300 CBJ cfs. All of them were open to it. Mostly cubans, but amazing one. Ended up taking for a ride a tall skinny cuban, dark hair, gren eyes. CBJ, cowgirl, doggy, coboy agsin and that was it. 250 flat rate no house fee, no bouncer or dj cut. Will defintely return.

PD: in aTootsies I was quoted 200 house fee, I think its a lot!

Dammit Dan
10-28-22, 10:05
Just came out, I'm posting from the parking lot haha! First went to Tootsies. It is big and all, but didn't feel the vibe. Nothing is written as for tastes but 60% of the dancers were unfit, or had big fake asses. So headed to Diamon Dolls. Closure on the turnpike, had to do I-95. Got here at 2330 Sunday. Place was packed, but could find place to sit. As soon as I went in I was glad to make de drive. Girls were mostly 6 pair.

Of 8 or 9's. They all had the same menu. 20 bucks table dance, 25 lapdance on the back, 250-300 CBJ cfs. All of them were open to it. Mostly cubans, but amazing one. Ended up taking for a ride a tall skinny cuban, dark hair, gren eyes. CBJ, cowgirl, doggy, coboy agsin and that was it. 250 flat rate no house fee, no bouncer or dj cut. Will defintely return.

PD: in aTootsies I was quoted 200 house fee, I think its a lot!Damn seems prices doubled! It was 100-150 last time I was there. (2 years ago).

Bookie
10-28-22, 23:50
Damn seems prices doubled! It was 100-150 last time I was there. (2 years ago).150 still regularly happens (depending on the girl) but if they feel they can get more they certainly will try. Noon time always brings the best deals.

StreetWise
11-11-22, 11:15
There's a Latina at DD with a BBL and lip injections who is pulling a silly little scam. She'll chat you up and apologize for her English being so bad, but actually speaks very well. This is how she sets up her scam. She'll then promise you whatever you want in the VIP, but once you're back there she'll pretend like she didn't understand you and won't give you what you want.

I negotiated a BBJ before going into the VIP with her. We get started, and I can see she's not actually doing it. She's just using her hand and pretending to use her mouth. I tell her it's clear that she's faking it and suddenly she can barely speak English and pretends to be confused. I told her to cut the shit, I know she's faking. She then tells me time is up. It has been maybe 3 minutes. So I threw some singles on the floor, and as she got down to pick them up I opened the curtain and stepped right over her (not on her). Just a little something to remind her of the greedy scammer she is.

Sorry I didn't get her name. She could be one of 100 girls at DD, but just look out for anyone that oddly apologizes for her perfect English. Most of the girls at DD are a great time. Just a few bad apples to watch out for.

CoolBreeze99
11-11-22, 18:39
There's a Latina at DD with a BBL and lip injections who is pulling a silly little scam. She'll chat you up and apologize for her English being so bad, but actually speaks very well. This is how she sets up her scam. She'll then promise you whatever you want in the VIP, but once you're back there she'll pretend like she didn't understand you and won't give you what you want.

I negotiated a BBJ before going into the VIP with her. We get started, and I can see she's not actually doing it. She's just using her hand and pretending to use her mouth. I tell her it's clear that she's faking it and suddenly she can barely speak English and pretends to be confused. I told her to cut the shit, I know she's faking. She then tells me time is up. It has been maybe 3 minutes. So I threw some singles on the floor, and as she got down to pick them up I opened the curtain and stepped right over her (not on her). Just a little something to remind her of the greedy scammer she is.

Sorry I didn't get her name. She could be one of 100 girls at DD, but just look out for anyone that oddly apologizes for her perfect English. Most of the girls at DD are a great time. Just a few bad apples to watch out for.I think I know this one and she did something similar to me. We get in the room and I'm waiting for the negotiated action to start and she starts telling me to "shhhh" and puts a finger over her mouth and keeps looking back and forth to see if anyone is watching. She starts to do a "dance" and I'm like, hey we got 15 minutes and you told me we would do x,why, z. She just smiles and keeps doing this ridiculous act of "shhhh" and looking left and right over and over again, hinting like its going to start any minute now but I'm still waiting. I said something again and now its like 6 minutes in and I got shhhed again. I got up and walked out. I had been drinking but not enough to fork over money for nothing. She's got long, straight black hair with a fake ass and lips. And yes, she speaks perfect English. Stay away.

DownWithIt699
11-11-22, 21:28
Has anyone been here. My friend told me about it and I checked it out 2 months ago. I went during the day like at 4 pm and it had about 4 girls total. Saw a white girl about a 6 and two black girls about a 4 and 5. It has a feel like port hole vibes. Was wondering if and did anything here.

MisterPowers
11-12-22, 14:36
I think I know this one and she did something similar to me. We get in the room and I'm waiting for the negotiated action to start and she starts telling me to "shhhh" and puts a finger over her mouth and keeps looking back and forth to see if anyone is watching. She starts to do a "dance" and I'm like, hey we got 15 minutes and you told me we would do x,why, z. She just smiles and keeps doing this ridiculous act of "shhhh" and looking left and right over and over again, hinting like its going to start any minute now but I'm still waiting. I said something again and now its like 6 minutes in and I got shhhed again. I got up and walked out. I had been drinking but not enough to fork over money for nothing. She's got long, straight black hair with a fake ass and lips. And yes, she speaks perfect English. Stay away.Thank you both for sharing!

Marelobo Mex
12-10-22, 01:06
First time trying Diamond Dolls, I chose Elisabeth because of her natural perky tits. She said she was Cuban, could have passed for many nationalities. She is an experience dancer and as soon as she sat down she said it looks like my first time here. I guess it was pretty obvious to an experienced girl like her.

Can someone weigh in on what the etiquette is. We went to the VIP, and she asked for payment up front. I have had more bad experiences doing this than times is worked out ok. She knew right away that I was nervous about and I almost walked out when I said I wanted to pay at the end. She insisted this is how this club works and I eventually paid first, and I didn't have any serious problems although she declined to do some things I asked for during the session.

Do you guys pay first or do you pay at the end?

Please advise,

MM.

RI CheeseHead
12-10-22, 21:21
First time trying Diamond Dolls, I chose Elisabeth because of her natural perky tits. She said she was Cuban, could have passed for many nationalities. She is an experience dancer and as soon as she sat down she said it looks like my first time here. I guess it was pretty obvious to an experienced girl like her.

Can someone weigh in on what the etiquette is. We went to the VIP, and she asked for payment up front. I have had more bad experiences doing this than times is worked out ok. She knew right away that I was nervous about and I almost walked out when I said I wanted to pay at the end. She insisted this is how this club works and I eventually paid first, and I didn't have any serious problems although she declined to do some things I asked for during the session.

Please advise,

MM.At the end.

Are you under 30? They are more likely to ask if you're young and they're worried about a dash.

RI CheeseHead
12-10-22, 21:23

Please advise,

MM.Well, house fee first is normal at many clubs, but usually the dancer fee after. At DD all at the end.

Marelobo Mex
12-11-22, 20:36
At the end.

Are you under 30? They are more likely to ask if you're young and they're worried about a dash.Thanks RIC,

No I haven't seen thirty in a long time. I guess I got hustled at least she performed the service and didn't run out on me.

Next time I am in if a girl asks to pay up front I should refuse and then walk out of the VIP. Is that what you would do?

Marelobo.

BobeSugar
12-28-22, 01:06
Thanks RIC,

No I haven't seen thirty in a long time. I guess I got hustled at least she performed the service and didn't run out on me.

Next time I am in if a girl asks to pay up front I should refuse and then walk out of the VIP. Is that what you would do?

Marelobo.The norm is that you pay the house fee first to the manager. At the start of the dance, you pay the fee for the dancer. That's how it is. That's the norm in all clubs. I've never had VIP in DD, but cheetah only. There are always girls who try to scam you, but that's the name of the game. I've never had that experience in cheetah though. And I've had dances with white and Latinos.

Marelobo Mex
12-28-22, 17:54
The norm is that you pay the house fee first to the manager. At the start of the dance, you pay the fee for the dancer. That's how it is. That's the norm in all clubs. I've never had VIP in DD, but cheetah only. There are always girls who try to scam you, but that's the name of the game. I've never had that experience in cheetah though. And I've had dances with white and Latinos.BS,

You mean you pay the dancer fee at the after completing the dance.

Or after you pay the room fee but before she starts dancing?

Please clarify.

MM.

KingOfFours
12-29-22, 13:34
I inseminated this Brazilian hoe right in the "VIP", 14 years ago, for about 100, in Booby Trap Pompano. That is where I took the picture. She went by Roxanne or Roxanna. She was a very fine CIP fuck. I have reason to believe that she's still active, as an escort. She would be quite vintage, now, though, as I'd guess that she was at least mid-40's when I took this picture.

Does anyone recognize her, and if so, do you know if she's still in the biz? PM if you'd rather.

Marelobo Mex
03-11-23, 01:06
I live in Chicago but was working in Florida, and got to my first visit to Diamond Dolls. It was Friday night and I was there for 2 hours between 8:30 and 10:30 pm The club was packed and I had trouble finding a place to sit.

I did not count but I guess there were 40 girls working. I only saw 4 girls that did not have bolt on tits. Most girls were wearing a lot of make-up. And I would guess the average age of a girl in the club was 30. However many of the guys had girls sitting with them, seemed to be enjoying their company and the VIP rooms were active. The girls were aggressive and about 20 of them approached me one at a time within a few minutes of entering the club.

All girls who approached I declined their company, as I find the aggressive girls are usually less desirable. I prefer to pick my girl instead of having her choose me. I do not like fake tits, and every girl that approached me had fake tits.

I did speak with 2 girls, both of them looked younger and were not wearing much make-up.

Elisabeth was first to join me, she is 26 years old, no kids, thin with small perky A cups. She has a small stomach and was sensitive that it is her problem area. I rate her a 7. She has been working at Diamond Dolls for 1 year. She looks more European than Latina and has pale white skin. She told me she is Cuban. She offered $300 VIP for 15 minutes or $700 VIP for 60 minutes. I tried to bargain her to $250 and she refused saying if that was my price, she would make room for another girl to sit with me.

The VIP room was tiny and had an old chair. Elisabeth insisted I pay up front. As soon as the curtain closed Elisabeth went to kneel down. I told her I wanted to touch her, and she allow touching her tits but not inside her legs and she warned me that if I spent too long touching her we might run out of time. So, I only briefly touched her before she kneeled down. At one point she asked if we should change positions but I bigger than the average guy, and the VIP was so small there are many positions we couldn't do. I instructed her to remain kneeling. She seemed pleased that we finished up with less than a minute to spare, although I felt rushed. After the session was over, she said I need to pay her another $25 for the room. I said we agreed on $300 for everything I did not pay this.

Claire was next to join me, she is 21 years old, no kids, with perky B cups, and a firm flat stomach. I rate her an 8. She has been working at Diamond Dolls for 3 years. She has a more classic Latina body shape, but she also has lighter skin than a typical Latina. She told me she is Cuban. She also offered $300 VIP for 15 minutes, but I did not bargain with her because of my previously completed session. I took her for one $25 dollar dance and she let me touch her tits. She offered multiple times to convert to a VIP, but I declined her offers.

Although both girls spoke passable English it was clearly not their first language, and I can speak a little Spanish.

I thought that quality of my two girls was good. I thought the VIP facilities were bad. For $300 they should be nicer. Then having a 15 minute time limit is reason I didn't go back on the other two nights of my trip. I am ok to spend $300 but then I should get at least 30 minutes in a more comfortable room. Or if it going to be 15 minutes in a crappy room then I think the price should only be $150 - $200.

MM.

Marelobo Mex
03-11-23, 01:07
Both girls sat on my lap, is that common?

What happens if you need more time than $15 minutes?

What is the $700,60 minute room like.

Is paying up front normal here?

Is there supposed to be a $25 dollar room fee? If so when does it get paid?

Is there club with more girls with natural tits, and what about a club that has more girls 22 or younger like near a University?

MM.

MrNutt69
03-14-23, 23:15
Both girls sat on my lap, is that common?

What happens if you need more time than $15 minutes?

What is the $700,60 minute room like.

Is paying up front normal here?

Is there supposed to be a $25 dollar room fee? If so when does it get paid?

Is there club with more girls with natural tits, and what about a club that has more girls 22 or younger like near a University?

MM.700? LOL you got riped off the max including room is about $200 you can negotiate.

ChuckMag
04-04-23, 14:49
The Coffee Guy, yearning for an afternoon of cheap drinks and fun, decided to venture into the depths of the Porthole Pub. As he pushed open the door, a pungent wave of stale beer and cigarette smoke hit him square in the face. The atmosphere was dimly lit and teeming with a crowd of diverse individuals. His eyes wandered through the swarm of people, taking note of the predominantly Latina and African American girls.

Making his way to the bar, he ordered himself a cold beer and sat. While questioning his life choices, his gaze roved over the surroundings. Suddenly, his attention was captivated by the presence of a chubby Cuban girl, who sat alone at a high top, playing on her phone.

Drawn to her, and in need of some lovin', Coffee Guy took a chance and approached her. The pair soon found themselves in the private area with curtains drawn. The atmosphere was heavy with desire and anticipation, and as they indulged in their moment of passion, which lasted approximately three minutes.

The Coffee Guy found himself caught up in the heat of the moment, his senses engulfed by the intense physicality of the encounter. While brief, the ride was quite wild and, in hindsight, felt rushed. But eventually, the tryst came to an end, and he emerged from the dark confines of the Porthole and into the blinding light of the Florida afternoon.

As his eyes adjusted to the sudden change in light, he drew a deep breath of fresh air, feeling the warm sun on his skin. Looking around, he took in the sights and sounds of busy Sample Road, a mix of relaxation and regret settling within him. With that, he ventured back into the world, vowing to never return to the Porthole unless desperation ever got the best of him.

Luvahj
04-04-23, 17:16
The Coffee Guy, yearning for an afternoon of cheap drinks and fun, decided to venture into the depths of the Porthole Pub. As he pushed open the door, a pungent wave of stale beer and cigarette smoke hit him square in the face. The atmosphere was dimly lit and teeming with a crowd of diverse individuals. His eyes wandered through the swarm of people, taking note of the predominantly Latina and African American girls.

Making his way to the bar, he ordered himself a cold beer and sat. While questioning his life choices, his gaze roved over the surroundings. Suddenly, his attention was captivated by the presence of a chubby Cuban girl, who sat alone at a high top, playing on her phone.

Drawn to her, and in need of some lovin', Coffee Guy took a chance and approached her. The pair soon found themselves in the private area with curtains drawn. The atmosphere was heavy with desire and anticipation, and as they indulged in their moment of passion, which lasted approximately three minutes.

The Coffee Guy found himself caught up in the heat of the moment, his senses engulfed by the intense physicality of the encounter. While brief, the ride was quite wild and, in hindsight, felt rushed. But eventually, the tryst came to an end, and he emerged from the dark confines of the Porthole and into the blinding light of the Florida afternoon.

As his eyes adjusted to the sudden change in light, he drew a deep breath of fresh air, feeling the warm sun on his skin. Looking around, he took in the sights and sounds of busy Sample Road, a mix of relaxation and regret settling within him. With that, he ventured back into the world, vowing to never return to the Porthole unless desperation ever got the best of him.And what did this brief encounter cost coffee guy?

ChuckMag
04-05-23, 10:21
And what did this brief encounter cost coffee guy?Including his drinks and some tipping here and there, about 80 coffee beans.

Luvahj
04-05-23, 14:29
And what did this brief encounter cost coffee guy?

Including his drinks and some tipping here and there, about 80 coffee beans.That seems pretty reasonable for a ride. Without the adult beverage and miscellaneous tipping, How much was the ride?

ChuckMag
04-05-23, 16:42
That seems pretty reasonable for a ride. Without the adult beverage and miscellaneous tipping, How much was the ride?Yes it was. Sent you PM.

ChuckMag
04-18-23, 10:11
Over the weekend, my friend, known to many as the Coffee Guy, and I decided to pay a visit to Solid Gold for a memorable evening. We settled in for dinner at Victoria's Steakhouse, which was situated in a more private and secluded corner of the club. The luxurious decor, outstanding service, and mouthwatering appetizers set the stage for a delightful dining experience, complemented by the magnificent steaks we savored while enjoying the pleasing scenery.

Following our exceptional meal, we were guided to the main area where, without warning, we found ourselves surrounded by three captivatingly gorgeous Cuban women. They simultaneously approached us, swiftly rolling their chairs to our table and capturing our attention. As they pretended to be engaged in our conversation, one of the gorgeous Cuban chicks subtly attempted to seduce the Coffee Guy by caressing his inner thigh while painting a picture of a time together in the VIP room. What a portrait she painted, friends! It would be enough to entice any red-blooded heterosexual male.

Intrigued by her proposal and being a man of discerning taste, Coffee Guy inquired about the cost of such an exclusive encounter. She was boasting a 9. 5 out of 10 rating easily. She had striking blonde hair, a gorgeous face, and strategically-placed man-made enhancements that only amplified her appeal. If there was a 'Goddess of Symmetry,' she was it.

Ultimately, however, after hearing the damage, Coffee Guy decided to pass on her tempting offer. Despite her relentless persistence, he chose to stay true to his simple, frugal nature. Instead, he opted to spend the evening sipping drinks and reveling in the company of his friends, all the while soaking up the captivating ambiance that surrounded them.

(reposted from Ft. Lauderdale / Broward County Strip Club Reports #807).

RedyFourFun
05-13-23, 07:09
Stopped in on a Sunday early evening and the talent was little sparse for what I have seen in the past. That's comparing apples to apples in terms of time of year, day, time. Anyhow still enjoying the scenery and Gloria comes up and has a nice attitude with a nice body but a bit of a butterface. She offers a dance to which I decline but I'm really looking for some private time. We agree on $$ which I have done in the past but the experience was the worst I've had at DD. I'm ready to go but he's not sliding in very far due to take of lube. We try multiple angles but she is rushing me after 5 minutes which as we know does not help things at all. Finishes with covered HJ and I'm disappointed. She asks for the room fee on top and I explained to her that the $$ is all in as I said. She argues and I tell her, sorry, you can take the room fee out of the $$ and I go on my way. She's pissed but goes over and takes care of it. He attitude once we left the bar to the private area did a 180. She certainly wasn't hot enough to carry any kind of attitude and this was my worst experience out of about half a dozen times at DD. I did see a smokeshow on stage when I was leaving and wish I would have taken more time being selective while playing the game. Then again, I was a little limited on time. I will still be back and believe this was an outlier.

TSlyC
06-09-23, 20:17
Last week Friday I found myself on one of my engineered long layovers in a city that has clubs I'm interested.

Upon landing in Florida within the hour I was at Porthole. I have been here before and had a great BBFS experience for $. 80. I was chasing a repeat. However it was a Friday night on the night shift. I'm not sure if that alone explains the change since my last visit last year as I've only ever been here on day shift. I got dances from a few girls. They did some light stick shifting and made some promises. Unfortunately the hottest girls seemed to have their phones as regulars and I don't chase to spend in 2023. It was pleasant. If you just want to pop, Porthole gives good mileage.

I then decided to hit DD. I have never been. I was assaulted by 30 beautiful Cuban women. As a man that likes manmade tits, I can say I was pleased. Natural friends, there are a few for you too. I met an older lady that spoke decent English. She quoted me $$. 50 for 30 minutes BBFS in the back. It sounded too good to be true, but by then the little head was in control. I verified with her via translation app twice. We hit the back and after mediocre BBJ for 3 minutes she sat on the little head. Immediately she says I have 3 minutes left. Claims it was 3 songs we agreed on. Junior falters at that news. Based on how she's acting I know she knows she's lying. Still, I aggressively pumped but right as I was going to ring my bell she rang hers and got off, then told me to jerk off. I adjusted my pants and left. Its been a while since I've been so disappointed and ripped off.

I head back to Porthole my head swimming with liquor and an older black lady finishes me with BBJ for $. I returned to the hotel and considered calling an escort, but got an email my job was fucking me instead.

I'm typing this from Booby trap where private dances are apparently 25 and table dances 20. Every girl has quoted me 350 (including house fee) to 500. I think maybe I'm just a porthole kinda guy. The idea of spending 300 for some flash in the pan sexual event isn't something I find it easy to entertain. I'm also searching for a very sexy woman that speaks English. Cuban and Latin domination in my view has not been a net positive.

TSlyC
06-10-23, 18:44
Friday night.

Booby hole was largely a bust. Incredibly attractive women and I saw my own 10/10 body wise. Unfortunately using a translation app takes away from the eroticism. With an average quoted price of $$ 50 for CBJ with CFS I wasnt ready to pull the trigger. I had a few dances and the waitresses were very pleasant. I then moved to.

Porthole.

Things moved very fast. I tipped an AA girl on stage as she twerked up a storm. She was by my side before I finished my latest double. A quick table dance to assess was followed by a $. 50 CBJ and CFS, with her riding the little guy roughly till completion. While we were doing our businsss a latina sharing the same curtain with a guy was taking it raw in mish. Definitely added to the hot factor having sex almost side by side, but I suppose that's my voyeur side coming out. After catching my breath and another double, I went to my hotel to have a tiny experience best suited for another section.

For me the mileage of Porthole just can't be matched. The girls there are between 5-8 in comparison to DD (7-10) and Booby Trap (6-10) but the mileage and ease of service makes it the place to end the night for me.

Next time I'm in Pompano I think I have my formula. Start elsewhere and end at the Porthole Pub. Light on the wallet and light on the stress.

Marelobo Mex
06-11-23, 22:44
Friday night.

Booby hole was largely a bust. Incredibly attractive women and I saw my own 10/10 body wise. Unfortunately using a translation app takes away from the eroticism. With an average quoted price of $$ 50 for CBJ with CFS I wasnt ready to pull the trigger. I had a few dances and the waitresses were very pleasant. I then moved to.

Porthole.

Things moved very fast. I tipped an AA girl on stage as she twerked up a storm. She was by my side before I finished my latest double. A quick table dance to assess was followed by a $. 50 CBJ and CFS, with her riding the little guy roughly till completion. While we were doing our businsss a latina sharing the same curtain with a guy was taking it raw in mish. Definitely added to the hot factor having sex almost side by side, but I suppose that's my voyeur side coming out. After catching my breath and another double, I went to my hotel to have a tiny experience best suited for another section.

For me the mileage of Porthole just can't be matched. The girls there are between 5-8 in comparison to DD (7-10) and Booby Trap (6-10) but the mileage and ease of service makes it the place to end the night for me.

Next time I'm in Pompano I think I have my formula. Start elsewhere and end at the Porthole Pub. Light on the wallet and light on the stress.TSC,

Thanks for your report, as an out of towner also I appreciated reading it, so I have an idea of what to do next time.

MM.

Mcsylv
06-16-23, 09:35
Can someone describe the dance area layout? TSC talks about sharing a curtain with another guy railing his girl, how does that work LOL.

Mugatu
06-16-23, 15:06
Can someone describe the dance area layout? TSC talks about sharing a curtain with another guy railing his girl, how does that work LOL.The booths at PH are a lot like the ones at DD. Behind each curtain is a small booth with two chairs. There is a wall between the two chairs, but it doesn't go all the way to the curtain. If you are sitting in one of the chairs you can't see the other chair, but if you are standing at the curtain you can see both chairs.

RShackFL
06-22-23, 19:26
I'm so glad to hear that Porthole seems like it is back to its fantastic ways as it was pre-shitshow.

As mentioned, the quality-mileage-value ratio cannot be matched by any other club. Sure, it's a hole-in-the-wall, though I have never felt unsafe in there during the daytime. Most of the people and the vibe are very laid-back and chill. There's never any annoying hard-sell from the girls either, which is nice. A quick no-thanks, and they'll move on to the next.

I need to get back to SF very soon.

TSlyC
06-24-23, 11:00
The booths at PH are a lot like the ones at DD. Behind each curtain is a small booth with two chairs. There is a wall between the two chairs, but it doesn't go all the way to the curtain. If you are sitting in one of the chairs you can't see the other chair, but if you are standing at the curtain you can see both chairs.Exactly. So as I walked in I got an eyeful. It was rude of me to gawk before my girl pulled me over.

LofterB
07-12-23, 07:18
Was looking for intel on these two spots. Rating of the women are they primarily AA, LA, or WA's how much are the dances during the day and anything one should look out for?

LofterB
07-14-23, 12:26
Was looking for intel on these two spots. Rating of the women are they primarily AA, LA, or WA's how much are the dances during the day and anything one should look out for?Title didn't load for some reason I'm speaking about Cheetahs & Senoritas.

Williaro28
08-15-23, 22:23
I will be in area from Atlanta. After reading the board it sounds like Portholes is my kind of spot. Looking for a covered VIP experience. I prefer white women but will take anything petite. Any information for an outsider would be greatly appreciated. DM is fine if you prefer that. Thank you in advance.

TaderHead
09-15-23, 01:10
Finally got a chance to experience the legend of the Pompano Beach strip club scene. Have read about it for years but finally in town for a taste. Went to DD around 1030 pm on Wednesday night. 5 bucks to park, 10 bucks to get in. Open seat at the bar, grabbed a seat and a 7 dollar bottle of beer. Pretty crowded but tons of gorgeous woman to go around. If I had to guess, 75% Latina. I would say 7 to 10 on the hot scale. Didn't take long for the girls to stop by and introduce themselves one by one. I was polite and simply told them I was just chillin' for a while, maybe later. That is until this tall blonde from Colombia came out of nowhere and appeared on my lap. Ok, this is the one. 5'8, slim, perfect teeth, face, natural Cs, natural ass, blonde hair to her ass and smelled amazing. I had one goal for the night. Get in, get it on, and get out. She told me $$$ for 20. I said how about a dance first. 25 per song in the semi private room (1 curtain, 2 seats, with a small wall between). After 2 songs of us grinding and touching each other everywhere, I was ready. She said lets go to a different room. We get up, go a separate room (this time completely private) and she gets naked. I said before we start, I want 30 instead of 20. She agreed. Immediately she's on her knees and starts giving me the best DT BBBJ ever. I took about 10 min of this before I told her I was ready for her. On went the cover and I pounded away in several positions for the next 15 min. Both of us were shaking at the end and I could tell she definitely came hard. For the next 5 minutes we cleaned up, exchanged numbers for some outside play and chatted for a few. She speaks very good English actually. Expensive, but worth it for the experience I had. Glad it turned out the way it did in my dreams.

OralWonder
09-15-23, 09:33
Finally got a chance to experience the legend of the Pompano Beach strip club scene. Have read about it for years but finally in town for a taste. Went to DD around 1030 pm on Wednesday night. 5 bucks to park, 10 bucks to get in. Open seat at the bar, grabbed a seat and a 7 dollar bottle of beer. Pretty crowded but tons of gorgeous woman to go around. If I had to guess, 75% Latina. I would say 7 to 10 on the hot scale. Didn't take long for the girls to stop by and introduce themselves one by one. I was polite and simply told them I was just chillin' for a while, maybe later. That is until this tall blonde from Colombia came out of nowhere and appeared on my lap. Ok, this is the one. 5'8, slim, perfect teeth, face, natural Cs, natural ass, blonde hair to her ass and smelled amazing. I had one goal for the night. Get in, get it on, and get out. She told me $$$ for 20. I said how about a dance first. 25 per song in the semi private room (1 curtain, 2 seats, with a small wall between). After 2 songs of us grinding and touching each other everywhere, I was ready. She said lets go to a different room. We get up, go a separate room (this time completely private) and she gets naked. I said before we start, I want 30 instead of 20. She agreed. Immediately she's on her knees and starts giving me the best DT BBBJ ever. I took about 10 min of this before I told her I was ready for her. On went the cover and I pounded away in several positions for the next 15 min. Both of us were shaking at the end and I could tell she definitely came hard. For the next 5 minutes we cleaned up, exchanged numbers for some outside play and chatted for a few. She speaks very good English actually. Expensive, but worth it for the experience I had. Glad it turned out the way it did in my dreams.Nice report. Was your total damage $$$ or did it end up more?

TaderHead
09-15-23, 20:10
Nice report. Was your total damage $$$ or did it end up more?$$$ all in for the private room. I had already given her. 5 for the 2 dances previously in the other "shared" room. It was a lot but I wanted high quality and didn't have a whole lot of time. Got exactly what I wanted. Next time I'll try PH.

StrokerBoy3
10-02-23, 10:34
I'm going to be headed down to Pompano for a week for work and was going to check out DD or Cheetahs. I've been to strip clubs in the past for bachelor parties but never on my own. I've heard that these places might have the options for extras which is something I'm interested in, but have little experience with.

I'm really only looking for a HJ or CBJ, but really not looking to break the bank. Any chance or advice on how to go about this with avoiding the VIP room? Can those type of extras happen in the semi private dances?

I'm also pretty into femdom so a girl being bratty or mean is a real turn on. Would mentioning this put some girls off or induce extra charges?

Right now my plan is to go to DD and tip a bit at the stage and talk to whatever girls stop by. Tip them for chatting and then go do a few dances with some. I'm hoping at that point I would have an opportunity to ask for what I'm looking for. Just looking for a general price point you guys think is realistic so I don't get screwed or come off as a cheap fuck. Planning on bringing $$$$$ with me but would love to spread it out over 2-3 nights.

Window54
10-02-23, 12:58
I'm going to be headed down to Pompano for a week for work and was going to check out DD or Cheetahs. I've been to strip clubs in the past for bachelor parties but never on my own. I've heard that these places might have the options for extras which is something I'm interested in, but have little experience with.

I'm really only looking for a HJ or CBJ, but really not looking to break the bank. Any chance or advice on how to go about this with avoiding the VIP room? Can those type of extras happen in the semi private dances?

I'm also pretty into femdom so a girl being bratty or mean is a real turn on. Would mentioning this put some girls off or induce extra charges?

Right now my plan is to go to DD and tip a bit at the stage and talk to whatever girls stop by. Tip them for chatting and then go do a few dances with some. I'm hoping at that point I would have an opportunity to ask for what I'm looking for. Just looking for a general price point you guys think is realistic so I don't get screwed or come off as a cheap fuck. Planning on bringing $$$$$ with me but would love to spread it out over 2-3 nights.Honestly if you plan on going out multiple nights I would just hop from spot to spot to get the best idea. If your looking for best price go to any of those places earlier in the evening, but porthole is your best bang for buck, no cover, a good amount of AA but the Cuban come out in a decent force when the sun goes down. I'm not a fan of cheetahs, too much over head. But DD is my spot for when I want to spoil myself and try to negotiate the best pay for play deal I can get cause I will only talk to 8+ at DD.

LazyBones
10-03-23, 10:57
Friday night.

After catching my breath and another double, I went to my hotel to have a tiny experience best suited for another section."tiny experience"?

Did you meet a "little person" at the hotel bar?

Hazyi
10-29-23, 00:37
Do any know the cost from door fees to VIP I know there is a two for on for VIP.

SolidSnake17
10-29-23, 07:51
Do any know the cost from door fees to VIP I know there is a two for on for VIP.$5 per song.

Hazyi
10-29-23, 21:31
$5 per song.Think you table dance.

StainGlass
11-07-23, 22:55
I inseminated this Brazilian hoe right in the "VIP", 14 years ago, for about 100, in Booby Trap Pompano. That is where I took the picture. She went by Roxanne or Roxanna. She was a very fine CIP fuck. I have reason to believe that she's still active, as an escort. She would be quite vintage, now, though, as I'd guess that she was at least mid-40's when I took this picture.

Does anyone recognize her, and if so, do you know if she's still in the biz? PM if you'd rather.Daddy? Are you the one mom has been talking about for the past 13 years of my life?

ParlarPat
11-08-23, 16:50
Been a while since I have been in town and see that boobytrap has some major upgrades.

Used to get extras (CFS and BBBJ) in the back. Is that still available at the trap? Also has prices went up?

DirtyDirty1
11-12-23, 16:29
Finally got a chance to experience the legend of the Pompano Beach strip club scene. Have read about it for years but finally in town for a taste. Went to DD around 1030 pm on Wednesday night. 5 bucks to park, 10 bucks to get in. Open seat at the bar, grabbed a seat and a 7 dollar bottle of beer. Pretty crowded but tons of gorgeous woman to go around. If I had to guess, 75% Latina. I would say 7 to 10 on the hot scale. Didn't take long for the girls to stop by and introduce themselves one by one. I was polite and simply told them I was just chillin' for a while, maybe later. That is until this tall blonde from Colombia came out of nowhere and appeared on my lap. Ok, this is the one. 5'8, slim, perfect teeth, face, natural Cs, natural ass, blonde hair to her ass and smelled amazing. I had one goal for the night. Get in, get it on, and get out. She told me $$$ for 20. I said how about a dance first. 25 per song in the semi private room (1 curtain, 2 seats, with a small wall between). After 2 songs of us grinding and touching each other everywhere, I was ready. She said lets go to a different room. We get up, go a separate room (this time completely private) and she gets naked. I said before we start, I want 30 instead of 20. She agreed. Immediately she's on her knees and starts giving me the best DT BBBJ ever. I took about 10 min of this before I told her I was ready for her. On went the cover and I pounded away in several positions for the next 15 min. Both of us were shaking at the end and I could tell she definitely came hard. For the next 5 minutes we cleaned up, exchanged numbers for some outside play and chatted for a few. She speaks very good English actually. Expensive, but worth it for the experience I had. Glad it turned out the way it did in my dreams.Nice review. Thanks.

DamainOne
11-19-23, 19:28
Does anyone have any info about seņoritas? North Atlantic and Dixie.

MosesBlackk
12-05-23, 14:27
Been a while since I have been in town and see that boobytrap has some major upgrades.

Used to get extras (CFS and BBBJ) in the back. Is that still available at the trap? Also has prices went up?I'm here this week and wondering the same thing. What services and prices we talking?

Jb983
12-06-23, 07:35
I'm here this week and wondering the same thing. What services and prices we talking?I was there last week.

Was approached by a HOT little Cuban before I even had a drink.

Got a drink, sat down and she came back again.

No English, we we had to use the translate app. She started high (I do not remember the time and price because I changed it all).

$300 for 30 minutes plus $50 house fee. All in covered.

The new rooms are spacious too.

HeywoodDJ
12-29-23, 13:59
Coming tomorrow afternoon only, looking for the cheapest but attractive club for Latinas and white girls? Is Diamond Dolls and Booby Trap the way to go? What are current prices for in club action?

TruthSeeker2
01-18-24, 00:07
Coming tomorrow afternoon only, looking for the cheapest but attractive club for Latinas and white girls? Is Diamond Dolls and Booby Trap the way to go? What are current prices for in club action?Those two are your best bet. Go on day shift around 2 and expect to get what you want for $250.

FromMars
01-18-24, 10:06
Those two are your best bet. Go on day shift around 2 and expect to get what you want for $250.Is it seriously that much for 3 songs at DD in the day time? If it is, I think my days there are done.

TruthSeeker2
01-19-24, 17:39
Is it seriously that much for 3 songs at DD in the day time? If it is, I think my days there are done.It's been over a year since I've been there, but it was around that price for 15 minutes last time I was there. I had 15 minutes to get my business done, and had plenty of time.

Jcat69
01-22-24, 23:05
I just got back from Diamond Dolls. Went in around 6:30 pm. First time in Pompano Beach. I'm from Indiana and I typically head to the Detroit clubs to get extras. Anyway, it's been a while since I've done such a thing so I was a little nervous. I had read a little bit of this forum so I had some info. I started off drinking a couple of beers and a shot to get loosened up. As I was drinking I was turning down girls as they came up to me telling them "maybe later". I did try to get info from them. 3 different girls gave me 3 different prices for the private dances. One said 25 per song, another said 30 per song, and yet another said three songs for 125. The last was a cuban named Sophia.

There was decent talent in the club except I'm just not a fan of fake tits and fake lips. And there was a lot of that. I tried to hold out for a natural cutie I saw one on stage that had small tits, and an amazing body. She went to her regular right after getting off stage so that was a no go. Then Sophia came up again. Though she had the puffy lips, she did have a nice body. I asked her again how much private dances are and now she says 25 per song. Hmmm. I decided to go back with her.

The booths for the Per song dances have two chairs per booth divided by a wall. Sophia starts her dance and she's giving me a decent grind. She's rubbing my pants at the crotch and kissing my ears and cheeks. She's says we can do more in the VIP booth. As she's grinding on me I try to suck on her tits but she says we can't do that in this room because there's cameras. She says in the other room there's no cameras. I said ok but I want to f. She says I get anything I want. I asked how much. She says $$. 50. I counter $$. She says $$. 25. I agree. She says we'll finish this song in here and I pay the 25 then we go to the VIP. I tell her that's fine. Then I tell her before we go that I agree to the VIP pricing but I only pay at the end. She then puts her finger on my mouth and shushes me saying we can't talk in here. I'm like what? That's weird. The song ends and I actually pay her 30 saying "here's 30 for doing a great job" then the next weird thing happens. She gives me 5 back. We go to the VIP booth and thankfully there's only one chair. Sophia immediately asked me for the dough and I tell her again, I'm sorry, I only pay after we're done. She says again it has to be upfront. I say I can't do that. She ends the session. We go our separate ways. I don't pay anything. I don't know if she's legit or not but I'm not paying upfront. I've heard too many stories of guys getting stiffed. At this point, I'm a little upset as I'm thinking if this is how it is here in Florida then I'm not going to get any extras.

I go back to the bar and drink my Corona. Melissa comes up to me or how she says it MAHLEEEESA. A cute blond cuban with a great ass and I believe nice naturals but honestly I was feeling the alcohol at this point so I could be wrong about that. She's very flirty and talks me into doing a 25 dollar dance. We go back to the booth and unlike the last girl Mahleesa lets me FIV and sk tts. She doesn't say anything about cameras. She says we can have more fun in VIP. I said the only way I'd do that is if I get full service. She says sure. I emphasize that I want to f. She says yes. I ask how much she says 2. 5 to 3. 0. I say I'll agree to 3. 0 but I only pay after, not upfront. She says how come not upfront. I say I've been lied to in the past. She says how about half first and half at the end. I said, no sorry, I can only pay at the end. She agrees with this. We finish the song. She does not ask me for the 25 for this and says I can pay all after VIP. In the VIP she doesn't disappoint. I get a little GFE. She starts with a little BBBJ but then puts on the cover and gives a great CBJ followed by CFS. We start with Cowgirl then move on to doggy where I filled the bag. I ended up giving her 3. 5 for everything. I'm sure I overpaid but the nervousness and the interaction with Sophia led to that. I'm going to try to be more frugal on my next outing.

OralWonder
01-23-24, 11:25
I just got back from Diamond Dolls. Went in around 6:30 pm. First time in Pompano Beach. I'm from Indiana and I typically head to the Detroit clubs to get extras. Anyway, it's been a while since I've done such a thing so I was a little nervous. I had read a little bit of this forum so I had some info. I started off drinking a couple of beers and a shot to get loosened up. As I was drinking I was turning down girls as they came up to me telling them "maybe later". I did try to get info from them. 3 different girls gave me 3 different prices for the private dances. One said 25 per song, another said 30 per song, and yet another said three songs for 125. The last was a cuban named Sophia.

There was decent talent in the club except I'm just not a fan of fake tits and fake lips. And there was a lot of that. I tried to hold out for a natural cutie I saw one on stage that had small tits, and an amazing body. She went to her regular right after getting off stage so that was a no go. Then Sophia came up again. Though she had the puffy lips, she did have a nice body. I asked her again how much private dances are and now she says 25 per song. Hmmm. I decided to go back with her.

The booths for the Per song dances have two chairs per booth divided by a wall. Sophia starts her dance and she's giving me a decent grind. She's rubbing my pants at the crotch and kissing my ears and cheeks. She's says we can do more in the VIP booth. As she's grinding on me I try to suck on her tits but she says we can't do that in this room because there's cameras. She says in the other room there's no cameras. I said ok but I want to f. She says I get anything I want. I asked how much. She says $$. 50. I counter $$. She says $$. 25. I agree. She says we'll finish this song in here and I pay the 25 then we go to the VIP. I tell her that's fine. Then I tell her before we go that I agree to the VIP pricing but I only pay at the end. She then puts her finger on my mouth and shushes me saying we can't talk in here. I'm like what? That's weird. The song ends and I actually pay her 30 saying "here's 30 for doing a great job" then the next weird thing happens. She gives me 5 back. We go to the VIP booth and thankfully there's only one chair. Sophia immediately asked me for the dough and I tell her again, I'm sorry, I only pay after we're done. She says again it has to be upfront. I say I can't do that. She ends the session. We go our separate ways. I don't pay anything. I don't know if she's legit or not but I'm not paying upfront. I've heard too many stories of guys getting stiffed. At this point, I'm a little upset as I'm thinking if this is how it is here in Florida then I'm not going to get any extras.

I go back to the bar and drink my Corona. Melissa comes up to me or how she says it MAHLEEEESA. A cute blond cuban with a great ass and I believe nice naturals but honestly I was feeling the alcohol at this point so I could be wrong about that. She's very flirty and talks me into doing a 25 dollar dance. We go back to the booth and unlike the last girl Mahleesa lets me FIV and sk tts. She doesn't say anything about cameras. She says we can have more fun in VIP. I said the only way I'd do that is if I get full service. She says sure. I emphasize that I want to f. She says yes. I ask how much she says 2. 5 to 3. 0. I say I'll agree to 3. 0 but I only pay after, not upfront. She says how come not upfront. I say I've been lied to in the past. She says how about half first and half at the end. I said, no sorry, I can only pay at the end. She agrees with this. We finish the song. She does not ask me for the 25 for this and says I can pay all after VIP. In the VIP she doesn't disappoint. I get a little GFE. She starts with a little BBBJ but then puts on the cover and gives a great CBJ followed by CFS. We start with Cowgirl then move on to doggy where I filled the bag. I ended up giving her 3. 5 for everything. I'm sure I overpaid but the nervousness and the interaction with Sophia led to that. I'm going to try to be more frugal on my next outing.Nice report sir. Glad it worked out in the end.

About
01-23-24, 16:49
I just got back from Diamond Dolls. Went in ...Good job holding out on payment. If you get to know the girls that goes away. They're worried about non-payment.

Jcat69
01-24-24, 09:55
I returned to Diamond Dolls about 8:30 pm on Tuesday night. I initially planned to try some other places out but in the end, I decided I'll just try to get more comfortable with this place. After politely brushing off a few girls, I talked to Lola. For a cuban, her english was very good. She had a nice body with natural tits, ass, and mouth. We start discussing going in the back. She said she'd suck & fuck. I said that's exactly what I wanted and how much. She said normally she charged 3 but for me only 2. 5. Aww how nice. I told her I did not pay upfront. She was baffled by this and said no that's not how it works here. Everyone pays upfront. We had a sort of long discussion on this and she was even texting someone (I don't know who, another stripper probably) asking her if they had ever not been paid up front. She showed me the texts of her friend saying no, never. It's funny, she said if she did that, how does she know I will really pay her. I said if I pay upfront, how do I know she'll do what she says she'll do. She says 'oh baby you can trust me. I promise you'll get what you want'. I retorted 'oh sweetie you can trust me, I promise I'll pay you when we're done'. Anyway, we kept it cordial but neither of us would budge, so she moved on.

I really liked Lola, and thought, ok, if I can't find someone else to agree on my terms I will go back to her and agree to hers. I didn't want to leave with nothing. Anyway, I kept brushing off dancers trying to find a petite natural. Then I look up on stage and there's a tiny, nerdy, white girl dancing. So cute. I decide to wait for her to come to me after her dance. Mistake. I should have gone to the stage and tipped her and introduced myself. After she got off stage she went to her, I assumed, regulars. I figured I'd wait it out. Next thing I know, I don't see her anymore. I look around. Did she leave? I walk around and do not find her. Maybe she's in the back.

After brushing off 30 other girls waiting for this nerdy girl to pop back up, it just never happens. Lola comes back, and I cave. I agree to her terms 2. 5 upfront. Lola gave what she promised. The session was good, she didn't rush. Though she did want to do all the work with me sitting. She didn't want me to get up. I finally talked her into letting me do doggy, but she said she did not want a hard pounding. I obliged. After we're done, and about to leave the booth, she says I need to pay 25 for the house fee. To this I got aggressive and said I'm not fucking paying that. I agreed to 2. 5 and you got 2. 5. Don't fucking try to scam me! She did not argue. I assume my cursing and anger intimidated her and she backed off.

I head to the exit and what do you know, standing by a table by herself is nerdy girl. Damn! She's trying to organize her money, putting it in her purse. I decide to introduce myself. She seemed nice. Unfortunately, I had to leave. I said I'm on my way out but just wanted to say hi and maybe I'll see her the next time I'm in. She says that sounds good and I'm on my way. Oh and yes, I got her name, but no I don't remember it! Sometimes, I'm so bad at that.

Jb983
01-30-24, 06:56
I have made a few visits to BT.

They have every shape and size you could possibly want. I personally prefer smaller girls with A,B and C cup.

I found exactly what I was looking for each time. The rooms are much bigger that the other local clubs and so far my experiences have been GREAT!

All goes for 30 minutes.

Johnnyg1
01-30-24, 09:47
Or at least it was in December when I stopped by. Visited with the owner.

Rcl 44
01-30-24, 13:18
Or at least it was in December when I stopped by. Visited with the owner.How was it. I thought it was no longer a strip bar.

Johnnyg1
01-30-24, 17:15
How was it. I thought it was no longer a strip bar.It was fine, not crowded, which I prefer. Latina centric. One American dancer. I stopped in during hte week, and was mostly speaking with the owner, so didn't do a lot of investigation.

MrNutt69
02-06-24, 21:44
It was fine, not crowded, which I prefer. Latina centric. One American dancer. I stopped in during hte week, and was mostly speaking with the owner, so didn't do a lot of investigation.I went there they now have a kitchen the food was damn good the girls were okay.

Johnnyg1
02-06-24, 21:55
I went there they now have a kitchen the food was damn good the girls were okay.American white girls?

MrNutt69
02-11-24, 01:50
American white girls?Yes there is.

Jhcam
02-12-24, 23:51
Is Vogue RIP? Last time I was in town I visited vogue when it was by that heavy machinery place. Now their social media is run by Playmates. I want the b2 b experience again when I visit, and I don't want it from some crusty AMP. The girls at vogue were always 8-10/10. Please someone give me some good news. Might have to post this in another forum too.

MrNutt69
03-13-24, 22:38
Is Vogue RIP? Last time I was in town I visited vogue when it was by that heavy machinery place. Now their social media is run by Playmates. I want the b2 b experience again when I visit, and I don't want it from some crusty AMP. The girls at vogue were always 8-10/10. Please someone give me some good news. Might have to post this in another forum too.Some of the girls that used to work at Vogue and now worked at playmates it's the old shadows bar off of copans and Dixie highway I believe it's 2301 Northeast 5th avenue pompano Beach 33064. It's pretty decent they open up at 6:00 all the way till 2:00 in the morning. And they even got great food in there so the girls are not the only thing you can eat LOL plus I go in for their happy hours two for one drinks.

Jarvinarkson
04-06-24, 23:49
Guys, I spent the afternoon at the Porthole (or is it Port Hole?) Pub today and it's really one of the most fun ways I've spent an afternoon and a couple hundred bucks. I know most of you don't think highly of it, but it's EXACTLY my jam, and probably some of yours as well. It was Saturday, between about 4 and 6 in the afternoon. There were probably twenty girls there, and maybe twice as many customers. Dancers ranged in age from 20 to 50+. The 50+ dancer looked low-40's, and maybe that's not your thing but she was sweet, funny, smart, and extremely sexy. We had a fun conversation about how much better sex has gotten as we've gotten older. I got a dance with her and she was just so much fun. I had dances with several younger dancers as well. There was a 2-for-1 special at one point and I got two dances with a very special girl. She was charming, smart, sexy and she had some lapdance moves I've never experienced before. Lapdances were $25 and they were all so good I generally tipped another $5. All the extras are available in the $50-$100 range. I didn't partake, for no good reason. All the mini-extras mentioned in this thread--you know, stuff to keep your fingers, mouth, and other body parts busy--are all offered without surcharge. Some are offered by girls walking around and saying hi. My boner did a lot of handshakes. I don't think very highly of the 1-10 scale used here, but I guess you guys would probably call these girls 5-8. I'll take these 5-8 girls any day over the 10's at the fancy clubs. I had a truly great time and I'm bummed that it's over.

Ptaotp
04-10-24, 21:35
I returned to Diamond Dolls about 8:30 pm on Tuesday night. I initially planned to try some other places out but in the end, I decided I'll just try to get more comfortable with this place. After politely brushing off a few girls, I talked to Lola. For a cuban, her english was very good. She had a nice body with natural tits, ass, and mouth. We start discussing going in the back. She said she'd suck & fuck. I said that's exactly what I wanted and how much. She said normally she charged 3 but for me only 2. 5. Aww how nice. I told her I did not pay upfront. She was baffled by this and said no that's not how it works here. Everyone pays upfront. We had a sort of long discussion on this and she was even texting someone (I don't know who, another stripper probably) asking her if they had ever not been paid up front. She showed me the texts of her friend saying no, never. It's funny, she said if she did that, how does she know I will really pay her. I said if I pay upfront, how do I know she'll do what she says she'll do. She says 'oh baby you can trust me. I promise you'll get what you want'. I retorted 'oh sweetie you can trust me, I promise I'll pay you when we're done'. Anyway, we kept it cordial but neither of us would budge, so she moved on.

I really liked Lola, and thought, ok, if I can't find someone else to agree on my terms I will go back to her and agree to hers. I didn't want to leave with nothing. Anyway, I kept brushing off dancers trying to find a petite natural. Then I look up on stage and there's a tiny, nerdy, white girl dancing. So cute. I decide to wait for her to come to me after her dance. Mistake. I should have gone to the stage and tipped her and introduced myself. After she got off stage she went to her, I assumed, regulars. I figured I'd wait it out. Next thing I know, I don't see her anymore. I look around. Did she leave? I walk around and do not find her. Maybe she's in the back.

After brushing off 30 other girls waiting for this nerdy girl to pop back up, it just never happens. Lola comes back, and I cave. I agree to her terms 2. 5 upfront. Lola gave what she promised. The session was good, she didn't rush. Though she did want to do all the work with me sitting. She didn't want me to get up. I finally talked her into letting me do doggy, but she said she did not want a hard pounding. I obliged. After we're done, and about to leave the booth, she says I need to pay 25 for the house fee. To this I got aggressive and said I'm not fucking paying that. I agreed to 2. 5 and you got 2. 5. Don't fucking try to scam me! She did not argue. I assume my cursing and anger intimidated her and she backed off.

I head to the exit and what do you know, standing by a table by herself is nerdy girl. Damn! She's trying to organize her money, putting it in her purse. I decide to introduce myself. She seemed nice. Unfortunately, I had to leave. I said I'm on my way out but just wanted to say hi and maybe I'll see her the next time I'm in. She says that sounds good and I'm on my way. Oh and yes, I got her name, but no I don't remember it! Sometimes, I'm so bad at that.I've been going here for years. EVERYONE PAYS UPFRONT. Every time. And I've never been stiffed or disappointed.

MrNutt69
04-14-24, 01:54
They are going to tear down the old Gold club and they're going to become warehouses.

LazyBones
04-14-24, 23:25
They are going to tear down the old Gold club and they're going to become warehouses.They opened with a lot of fanfare. Lots of rooms and jacuzzi's etc.

Then every time. And I mean every time I went in the afternoon it was dead. Oldish girls and 30 a dance as if there were a premium on quality of dances there compared to the three just down the street. Well not a huge loss.

MrNutt69
04-21-24, 19:14
Just got bought out and is on a good track to becoming a great club new hours for now are 6 pm till 2 am Mon thru Friday and Saturday from 8 pm till 3 am closed on Sundays for now. Kitchen is open with some great food. And staff is very friendly. They are topless and the rooms are nice. More changes are yet to come from what I was told.