PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

Luvahj
02-25-14, 21:03
Want to tell the person who told Alexis I was looking for her thanks-she did mention it to me.

Because Monday I was driving a girl I "know" back to her place and she had me stop at the gas station and who is walking out but Alexis. She lost my number so I gave it to her...the girl I was dropping off wasnt too happy but what the hell-right? No there is no number for this girl I was driving home-apparently I'm her only "friend" because she texted me later trying to get Alexis number to take care of a male friend of hers!You are welcome!

BrowardMan6942
02-28-14, 10:21
I won't mention names but regarding Natalie-.

I am not her keeper and don't have a clue where she is either-.

I haven't heard from her in 7 days not for lack of trying.

So don't jump on me if you can't seem to get to see her.

I was going to ask this AM if anyone heard from her but based on two messages she may not be around...but I don't know.

BTW still never heard back from Sharee or Donna.

Oh and saw a couple of BP ads saying 31st in Pompano and one even gave the address of the hotel so wonder if there isn't something fishy going on there-AGAIN.

Heck even tried Gina 2 weeks ago ...she said she had an open window of opportunity and then never responded when I said yes...

Starting Over2
02-28-14, 11:21

I was going to ask this AM if anyone heard from her but based on two messages she may not be around...but I don't know.

Oh and saw a couple of BP ads saying 31st in Pompano and one even gave the address of the hotel so wonder if there isn't something fishy going on there-AGAIN.

Heck even tried Gina 2 weeks ago ...she said she had an open window of opportunity and then never responded when I said yes...Spoke with and enjoyed her company yesterday she is around guys just spending more time with the boyfriend it seems.

BrowardMan6942
02-28-14, 23:31
Yea I spoke to her today...she also told me that no new clients...or so she said.

Spoke with and enjoyed her company yesterday she is around guys just spending more time with the boyfriend it seems.

MazdaRule
03-01-14, 01:04
Yea I spoke to her today...she also told me that no new clients...or so she said.Who are you talking about not taking New clients anyways help me out with this guy.

BrowardMan6942
03-01-14, 09:44
Sorry I was talking about Natalie.

Who are you talking about not taking New clients anyways help me out with this guy.

BrowardMan6942
03-01-14, 09:51
Was driving down Dixie around 8 last night and saw a brunette she got in car and she looked attractive and not tweaking so we did a LE check and she said her name was Liza.

She had me drive some distance to the back of a hotel and gave me a bbbjcimws and drove her back to Dixie. I tried to get her to come to my place first but she was nervous about that so did the hotel parking thing..she would not give me her digits because she claimed she was in a fight with BF.

The service was good and I would repeat if I could get a hold of her!

I remarked her boobs were manmade and nice and she agreed that she had them done...

She allowed one pic but its too blurry.

EddieGreek
03-01-14, 20:05
After las night adventures with one of BP girls, I decided to call Kendra for some car action this afternoon, she picks up the phone and gives me an address to pick her up, she wast right on time, And to my surprise she was just out of the shower and completely sober, went to our usual spot. CBJ (my choice) followed by a nice long long long HJ followed by CIM, when her head is clear she is adorable. Will repeat if I can catch her sober like early today.

She asked me to give her number to a few of you guys, pm me for details.

SickRick
03-04-14, 15:05

Heck even tried Gina 2 weeks ago ...she said she had an open window of opportunity and then never responded when I said yes...Just cause I haven't posted in awhile. Doesn't mean I'm not still out talent scouting...

Donna.

Sigh.

Totally violated the Prime Directive with this one.

She's been with me the last week. No "meds" (save for some alcohol here and there) I have a Zero Tolerance Policy on them.

B. F. (that's boyfriend. Not Husband. They were in fact Not Married), was beating on her. He's "chillin out" in Uncle L.E.O.'s place.

Donna is on a plane home to Kentucky this morning.

Hope she decides to come back and retire me from the hobby. She's an amazing young woman, and the first one that's snuck in under my Radar (yeah. I Like you, but that's about it) in a long, long time. Got to be a little more cautious in the future.

Totally smitten with her, I wish her well and hope she decides to come back and play house with me permanently.

Sharee.

Ran into her a week ago, over by ATL & Powerline. Looks like an escapee from Auschwitz.

As decent as her skill-set is. I wouldn't even let her in the car.

Gina. This chick is totally unreliable (like, even more than your average meds addict). As good as Her Skills Are (also) - told her to lose my #.

I run into her at Fats occasionally, but all she does is PISS ME OFF.

"Yeah. I'll be there in 1/2 hour" - crickets. No Show / No Call.

Liked her better when she didn't have a car. I'm Paying for your time. Don't Waste Mine.

Tip of the hat to all the fellow mongers out there.

Keep it safe.

Rick.

BrowardMan6942
03-05-14, 10:17
Sorry to see Donna go for selfish reasons-she was my go to girl..could call her late and be in her mouth in 10 minutes.

She however insisted that the guy was her husband-but I didn't care.

Nice girl lots of fun and pics and videos to remember her by.

Sharee never answers her phone so gave up-yea last pics I took she was scary -too bad...

Gina is in her own dream world but I think we are all mad because we can't get any...Used to see her once a week.

I need to find a new regular...who I can trust to have come to my place!

Just cause I haven't posted in awhile. Doesn't mean I'm not still out talent scouting...

Donna.

Sigh.

Totally violated the Prime Directive with this one.

She's been with me the last week. No "meds" (save for some alcohol here and there) I have a Zero Tolerance Policy on them.

B. F. (that's boyfriend. Not Husband. They were in fact Not Married), was beating on her. He's "chillin out" in Uncle L.E.O.'s place.

Donna is on a plane home to Kentucky this morning.

Hope she decides to come back and retire me from the hobby. She's an amazing young woman, and the first one that's snuck in under my Radar (yeah. I Like you, but that's about it) in a long, long time. Got to be a little more cautious in the future.

Totally smitten with her, I wish her well and hope she decides to come back and play house with me permanently.

Sharee.

Ran into her a week ago, over by ATL & Powerline. Looks like an escapee from Auschwitz.

As decent as her skill-set is. I wouldn't even let her in the car.

Gina. This chick is totally unreliable (like, even more than your average meds addict). As good as Her Skills Are (also) - told her to lose my #.

I run into her at Fats occasionally, but all she does is PISS ME OFF.

"Yeah. I'll be there in 1/2 hour" - crickets. No Show / No Call.

Liked her better when she didn't have a car. I'm Paying for your time. Don't Waste Mine.

Tip of the hat to all the fellow mongers out there.

Keep it safe.

Rick.

SickRick
03-05-14, 11:24
Sorry to see Donna go for selfish reasons-she was my go to girl..could call her late and be in her mouth in 10 minutes.

She however insisted that the guy was her husband-but I didn't care.

Nice girl lots of fun and pics and videos to remember her by.

Sharee never answers her phone so gave up-yea last pics I took she was scary -too bad...

Gina is in her own dream world but I think we are all mad because we can't get any...Used to see her once a week.

I need to find a new regular...who I can trust to have come to my place!Gina. Not that we can't get it. Despite the fact that she's cute and has great skills. There are PLENTY of others out there.

When I don't have one "camped out" here (a very VERY rare occurrence), I'm tapping 5-6 a week, in rotation.

Can't expect anything remotely resembling "reliability" from someone with serious substance issues. BUT. If you say you're on you're way, and you get (cough cough) "detained" - pick up a phone / text. No reason to waste someone's time.

Gina's done this enough times to me, then cops an "OMG. Chill" attitude. Fuck that shit.

Donna.

Yeah. Didn't care that David was her hubby or not. Had I known he wasn't though, I might have been more "pro-active" when he started beating on her. Not that being married grants you a license to beat on someone. But I probably would have snagged her away and sent her home to her family much sooner, had I known there was no "legal relationship" there.

Donna is one of those rare one's that's no so SHOT OUT. That there's nothing salvageable left (like so many we all know out there). Cost me way more than a "rental" to get her set up (clothes, etc). And back home to her family. But worth every penny. She's one of the very few that I wouldn't mind rolling over and seeing next to me every morning. Pleasant to be with in any social situation. Nice to just cuddle up and watch a movie with. Not ghetto or street. A rare gem indeed. And we're not even talking about her looks or skills. They're a BONUS.

I have plenty of "regulars" - some for years. They get BORING. Half the fun of the hobby is the variety. You have to be pretty special to make it past the 2nd (or 3rd) hook-up with me.

Nikki (Fats) is sweet, great skills. But after almost 3 years, is an occasional tap. Not because there are "issues" with her. But just that it's become "monotonous".

KC. Bad attitude last time. She gets a pass for now, despite the spinner-skills. Another "un-timely" chick. She knows, 5 minutes after I hit your driveway, I'm rolling. Whether you're in the car OR NOT.

As much as I prefer waking up alone. A week with Donna has me considering finding a full-time (not in the sex-trade) woman. OTOH. They're way too much work, and much cheeper TO RENT. Then they are TO OWN.

Rick.

Luvahj
03-05-14, 11:25
Saw her last week, she and her BF have moved to the Hillsboro Powerline area. She was east around the McDonalds and called to see if we could hook up. I live close so we meet for a nice Blowey. Phone still works I said I had some more friends would she like to hook up? She told me sure but not from "that site". HUH what site? The site where guys talk about the girls, sex guide or something. I told her I don't know anything about that.

WHY OH WHY do some of you talk about the site? There is no need, we are better off with them not knowing. Do you think that by telling them you can get closer to these girls? Maybe you think you can recue them, maybe domesticate them? Let you in a on a secret: They are Prostitutes, they have to sell there themselves for Drugs, booze, gambling or to take care of there family. They don't want to get close. They will use us as we use them. These are the facts, sad but true.

STOP THE MADNESS AND KEEP THIS SITE TO YOURSELF. Whenever I give a number out. I tell the monger who I am so he can say so and so gave me your number and we are acquaintances. The board never needs to be brought up. When the girl texts me and says XYZ called me said you gave him your number I just answer yes. They mostly worry about the new person they are meeting being a cop.

In other news I am suppose to hook up with Gina this morning. We will see if it happens?

The Luv man.

SickRick
03-05-14, 11:29
Saw her last week, she and her BF have moved to the Hillsboro Powerline area. She was east around the McDonalds and called to see if we could hook up. I live close so we meet for a nice Blowey. Phone still works I said I had some more friends would she like to hook up? She told me sure but not from "that site". HUH what site? The site where guys talk about the girls, sex guide or something. I told her I don't know anything about that.

WHY OH WHY do some of you talk about the site? There is no need, we are better off with them not knowing. Do you think that by telling them you can get closer to these girls? Maybe you think you can recue them, maybe domesticate them? Let you in a on a secret: They are Prostitutes, they have to sell there themselves for Drugs, booze, gambling or to take care of there family. They don't want to get close. They will use us as we use them. These are the facts, sad but true.

STOP THE MADNESS AND KEEP THIS SITE TO YOURSELF. Whenever I give a number out. I tell the monger who I am so he can say so and so gave me your number and we are acquaintances. The board never needs to be brought up. When the girl texts me and says XYZ called me said you gave him your number I just answer yes. They mostly worry about the new person they are meeting being a cop.

In other news I am suppose to hook up with Gina this morning. We will see if it happens?

The Luv man.First Rule Of Fight Club.

LOL.

I got turned onto this site. By a chick.

Have also had folks disclose TO a chick, what I've said about them here. Cuts both ways.

Rick.

BrowardMan6942
03-05-14, 12:20
She knows all about this site-she said someone showed it to her.

P.S. I believe all the girls mentioned here know about site.

Just saying what the obvious is...

Skboy
03-05-14, 14:08

They are in every state and in every city on this site. Will always be a problem to the true monger!

Luvahj
03-05-14, 18:07
She knows all about this site-she said someone showed it to her.

P.S. I believe all the girls mentioned here know about site.

Just saying what the obvious is...Of course they know, they aren't looking for sites like this or else they would advertise on it. Some schmuck or schmucks are telling them!!

Flintlock53
03-05-14, 18:48
Of course they know, they aren't looking for sites like this or else they would advertise on it. Some schmuck or schmucks are telling them!!You are right, all the girls know. I even had a girl ask if I was Flintlock because she read my review. I don't really care or even see the harm. If they know we are going to review them, they'll give good service since this site keeps their phone ringing. Also, maybe some will advertise here instead of BP. I am sure administation would like that, I mean how many hobbyists are sending in checks. The business model works for another "Indi" site. Why not for this site. They have been a great resource for us and could probably use a payday. I'm not getting all preachy, but WTF, who cares. I'm not going to abandon this site because girls read my post, good and bad. I like this site and I certainly enjoy the girls it helps me to hookup with. As a side note, saw Kendra about a week ago at her mom's place. She looks a lot healthier since her NH trip and I hope she stays in tbe shallow end of the meds pool. She's a nice girl and gives really good service when her head is straight. BTW I mentioned in an earlier post that she can mess up a date with all the drama she brings. This time NO DRAMA, just top notch service that will make me call again.

BrowardMan6942
03-06-14, 13:34
These girls are still human beings. Yes some of them have drug problems and unless you have had a serious drug problem you can't walk in their shoes...It is sad to see what some of these girls look like and act like...

Some guys on these various sites consider them just to be cum disposal containers. Look in the mirror! Go ahead and blast me--I don't care.

Now I ran into Sharee yesterday and just stopped to see how she was.GEEZ it looks like she is living on the streets with her backpack and looks like one of her front teeth is broken-really sad-I almost didn't recognize her. I was looking for some fun but she looked too scary but not high.

Drove up Dixie and ran into Alexis..2 other cars hung a you turn and as I'm pulling in to say Hi to her another car pulled up behind me. GEEZ I didn't realize how many guys cruise. I asked her if she wanted to come to my place but she really didn't want to..Anyway she took me to a spot and did an excellent bbbjcimws on me. She still has no phone and that's too bad. I felt much more comfortable and unrushed NOT being in a car...

King P
03-07-14, 13:26
Decided to take potluck and Cassie was willing. She was naked and on her knees sucking me before I finished undressing. Moced to the bed and she finished an awesome BBBJCIMS while I snapped a few memories. Nice time and will repeat.What does she look like?

King P
03-07-14, 13:37
Spotted walking north of MLK on Dixie with her friend. Looking really cute today in her sun dress ...LOL Found some shade and got F / S for .30. Love her BBBJ, then some K9, then back to the BBBJWCIM. Didn't have a phone and when I asked about the number she gave me couple months ago she said that was 3 phones ago. Told me she would be my girlfriend if I turned on a phone for her. Hahahahaha hadn't laughed that hard in a long time.306059306065306060306061306064 306062 306063.

The first pic was from December 2013.

King P
03-07-14, 13:39
Plenty of talent on Dixie from MLK up to S.W. 10th this morning from 8 - 10 am. Saw at least 7 different SW's. Went with Amber.

NewGuy954
03-07-14, 15:07
Spotted walking north of MLK on Dixie with her friend. Looking really cute today in her sun dress ...LOL Found some shade and got F / S for .30. Love her BBBJ, then some K9, then back to the BBBJWCIM. Didn't have a phone and when I asked about the number she gave me couple months ago she said that was 3 phones ago. Told me she would be my girlfriend if I turned on a phone for her. Hahahahaha hadn't laughed that hard in a long time.306059306065306060306061306064 306062 306063.

The first pic was from December 2013.How do you get so lucky bro I drive up nd down Dixie and its like there never out. LOL.

Skatar018
03-07-14, 19:33
Told me she would be my girlfriend if I turned on a phone for her. Hahahahaha hadn't laughed that hard in a long time.Hmmm may not be a bad offer really, could've said sure I'll buy & keep a phone paid for you & every time we hook up it's free (see her once a week or whatever). Can get a cheap phone & service for like 20-30 a month maybe less!

MazdaRule
03-07-14, 21:36
Hmmm may not be a bad offer really, could've said sure I'll buy & keep a phone paid for you & every time we hook up it's free (see her once a week or whatever). Can get a cheap phone & service for like 20-30 a month maybe less!King sometimes that can work in your favor but most times things like that will turn around and bit you in the Ass LOL OH also who are you talking about.

MazdaRule
03-07-14, 21:44
Hmmm may not be a bad offer really, could've said sure I'll buy & keep a phone paid for you & every time we hook up it's free (see her once a week or whatever). Can get a cheap phone & service for like 20-30 a month maybe less!King sometimes that can work in your favor but most times things like that will turn around and bit you in the Ass LOL OH also who are you talking about.

Flintlock53
03-08-14, 11:20
What does she look like?Cassie or KC (not sure which) is about 4'11", maybe 90 lb with shoulder length dark wavy (loose curl) hair, light skinned Latina or Italian (She has a tight little body with firm A-cups and a tiny ass, cute face and a good attitude. Promised not to post my pics as they all have my dick in her mouth. Didn't get her number but have asked Nikki at least 4 times, even texted again a half hour ago after reading this post. Another member PM'd me looking for digits, but still nothing from her "house-mate", but there is always territory protection and jealousy with these girls. I will share when I can.

On a side note, I was cruising Dixie looking for "Fresh-meat" yesterday but had no luck. Think I saw Jen-603 in a black dress, mid calf with a slit to her butt. May not have been her, so if anyone else saw the same girl by Sunoco around 3:30, let me know. Also saw Kendra by Sunoco and almost jumped, as she is looking much better since her NH trip; but needed something new. Did see an unknown blonde near 10th wearing Wizard of Oz Ruby Red FM-Pumps, but by the time I redirected, she was gone. Went home disappointed thinking I should have scooped Kendra. My loss, but on the bright side, there is a bigger load for some lucky girl to swallow later today.

Metsfan
03-08-14, 11:37
Hmmm may not be a bad offer really, could've said sure I'll buy & keep a phone paid for you & every time we hook up it's free (see her once a week or whatever). Can get a cheap phone & service for like 20-30 a month maybe less!I've thought for a long time that I would make that proposition to the right girl but never found one I wanted to see that regularly. All you have to do is shut it off / not pay if she doesn't hold up her end of the bargain.

CupidStunt
03-08-14, 16:26

Heck even tried Gina 2 weeks ago ...she said she had an open window of opportunity and then never responded when I said yes...Magically she isn't taking new clients AFTER he trades digits with several of us, secondly he says he can't get ahold of her.every time I text her she wants to know who gave me her number. Luvajh has the right idea, you let them know you got the number from so and so...not BrowardMan he doesn't do that he let's them know about some posts he made on this forum.she said she doesn't want any new clients from the sex guide.this means clearly browardman would be the one disclosing this info OR his lack of giving a proper referral led a newbie to do so.

If you don't want to give a proper referral don't snag a bunch of free digits promising one.

BrowardMan6942
03-08-14, 16:45
WTF is your problem?

1-I have traded numbers with people when I had them to trade and I don't have a clue what number you gave me in return. I also belive I told her your name-she has no idea who browardman is.

2-at the time I couldn't get ahold of her and I'm not her keeper.

3-I think enough people here know my name including the person who gave me Natalie's number.

4-I did not TELL HER ABOUT THIS SITE-SHE TOLD ME ABOUT IT. She even gave me permission to tke a picture to post.

5-don't give me shit-you don't know who I am and how long I've been hobbying so stop having a hissy fit.

6-The fact she doesn't want to take any new clients (is her decision not mine-she obviously is a nervous person when it comes to you?

Magically she isn't taking new clients AFTER he trades digits with several of us, secondly he says he can't get ahold of her.every time I text her she wants to know who gave me her number. Luvajh has the right idea, you let them know you got the number from so and so...not BrowardMan he doesn't do that he let's them know about some posts he made on this forum.she said she doesn't want any new clients from the sex guide.this means clearly browardman would be the one disclosing this info OR his lack of giving a proper referral led a newbie to do so.

If you don't want to give a proper referral don't snag a bunch of free digits promising one.

BrowardMan6942
03-08-14, 17:27
On Feb 5th you first asked for her number and offered me the following information:"I got 3...one in deerfield, one in hollwood east and one in pines.all 3 are white, in their 20's".

On Feb. 21st I replied to another request of yours and said "I just texted her" as in I told her about you!

On Feb 28th I responded to one of your messages and said "Hey lighten up-I haven't heard from her either.....and I never called any girls number you gave me.. Jim".

Look those messages up and then apologize like a man! BTW unless I accidentally deleted it (and I don't delete a message when someone gives me a phone number-knowingly) I can't FIND WHERE YOU GAVE ME ANY NUMBERS FROM YOUR fEB 5TH MESSAGE.

Someone gave me Amy number and not sure who it was and a number from Pines doesn't do me any good and I don't remember asking for Deerfield number.

In a few of your messages you complain that people are having trouble getting a hold of natalie and AGAIN that isn't my fault-I'm having the same problem. I think her "situation" has changed from when she was staying at someone's house out west.

Oh and don't ask me for any information again-this is all so ridiculous. I await your apology.

I would be glad to give admin permission to VERIFY I told you I texted her for you and verify I gave you my name JIM!

Luvahj
03-08-14, 17:58
Empty your IM's no one can't reach you!!! That goes for the rest of you too! LOL

I just cleaned mine out.

Pensfan87
03-08-14, 18:09
Magically she isn't taking new clients AFTER he trades digits with several of us, secondly he says he can't get ahold of her.every time I text her she wants to know who gave me her number. Luvajh has the right idea, you let them know you got the number from so and so...not BrowardMan he doesn't do that he let's them know about some posts he made on this forum.she said she doesn't want any new clients from the sex guide.this means clearly browardman would be the one disclosing this info OR his lack of giving a proper referral led a newbie to do so.

If you don't want to give a proper referral don't snag a bunch of free digits promising one.REALAX dude, the girl is cautious and maybe she doesn't want to see any more new guys she doesn't know. I got her # from Luvaj and he was nice enough to vouch for me when she contacted him to verify me. He went way beyond what anyone else could reasonably expect. It shouldn't be expected that Browardman goes out of his way to verify you the way Luv did for me!

BrowardMan6942
03-08-14, 19:01
And I thanks both Pensfan and luvahj for giving me information.

REALAX dude, the girl is cautious and maybe she doesn't want to see any more new guys she doesn't know. I got her # from Luvaj and he was nice enough to vouch for me when she contacted him to verify me. He went way beyond what anyone else could reasonably expect. It shouldn't be expected that Browardman goes out of his way to verify you the way Luv did for me!

Joego
03-08-14, 20:29
Empty your IM's no one can't reach you!!! That goes for the rest of you too! LOL

I just cleaned mine out.Thanks Luvahj,
I had no idea it was full and saw no warning telling me it was.

Luvahj,
I hope you have good news.
I've been waiting in Orlando with my car pointing south for days now, I'm just hoping to get a call through.(SMILE).Busy.Busy.

PS. You guys have been helping me with number even without numbers on my end...So Thanks. And I do try to get numbers for you in return, but working ones can be hard to come by. You can get a Cell for 10 bucks but it still may as well be the 1700's with these ladies.
Anyone know smoke signals ? That might be our best bet...And No, Not that kind of smoke..HaHa.

Saylor43
03-08-14, 20:46

They are in every state and in every city on this site. Will always be a problem to the true monger!Why do some the guys want to feel sorry for the girls most of the girls have no heart or feelings if you think you can change them or get close to them forget it the only thing they love is what they put in there crack pipes and arms your there food supply they have no feelings for you. They love your money nothing more. They have no respect for you or them self only crack and that's it so if you think one them love you your wrong.

CupidStunt
03-09-14, 11:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DarinsFun
03-09-14, 14:42
So much drama,can't belive this on here. Of all places fighting in a streewalker forum LOL. Lets all say fuck it a live in harmony, or whatever that [Deleted by Admin] name is. Happy safe mongering fellas.

BrowardMan6942
03-09-14, 14:51
I tried to get Nkki over to my place last night and she was game...problem is what kind of money she wanted...

Can someone enlighten me on what she has a normal charge?

She wanted her charge plus $20 to have someone dirve her....I never got a chance to offer to pick her up and drive her back.

Just curious-I hate negotiating.

Oh and don't laugh I even tried texting Gina with no response...

Has anyone seen Asia lately? She did offer to have me come to her but I never got the chance (see below).

I did drive Dixie twice while driving between strip clubs (body shop / club pink, Porthole and Playmates) and didn't see a soul EXCEPT for a cop car that followed me from Copan to MLK (gulp).

BUT I did get lucky at one club f / s and BBBJCIM and if I can turn her to make house calls I will share information when it happens. She only charged me 50-VERY surprised (and happy).

P.S. For years there has been a guy selling food at Body Shop / Club Pink but he has left and is now at Porthole on those days he used to be at BS / CP...in case anyone cares.

BudBowl2001
03-10-14, 09:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

UGB12
03-10-14, 10:04
Nikki is advertising on backpage now.

King P
03-10-14, 10:23
Hmmm may not be a bad offer really, could've said sure I'll buy & keep a phone paid for you & every time we hook up it's free (see her once a week or whatever). Can get a cheap phone & service for like 20-30 a month maybe less!One G-friend is enough for me. She can't keep a phone she bought herself. Who knows who will be answering the phone a week from now.

King P
03-10-14, 10:24
King sometimes that can work in your favor but most times things like that will turn around and bit you in the Ass LOL OH also who are you talking about.Hangs out around Dixie and MLK.

King P
03-10-14, 11:14
Nikki is advertising on backpage now.Post the link in the Pompano / Backpage section.

BrowardMan6942
03-10-14, 13:49
Nikki-I looked and couldn't find her name or number.....ooops nevermind-she is posting as Chelsea

Post the link in the Pompano / Backpage section.

Member #5534
03-10-14, 19:24
Nikki-I looked and couldn't find her name or number.....ooops nevermind-she is posting as ChelseaI saw the post last night, pics look good.

LonelyLoser
03-11-14, 10:56
The problem with this whole thing is this trading digits bullshit. In my book you should just give out the fucking digits and never ask for anything in return. I will use my judgement as to whether I want to give out the numbers and to whom, but I will never put a condition on it, unless the hoe specifically requested it. And I will certainly never put a price on it. Even then, I don't give a shit about the hoe, because I care more about the brother monger, especially when I already trust him. Which is why I use my judgement in who to give the digits to because, sad to say, some of you are real scum bags and I wouldn't trust you with anything but the meanest skank out there. That's what "trusted senior" is all about, don't you think? IMO this is how mongers should behave toward one another, but please let's look out for OUR interests first, and then those of the hoes. Mongers should come first!Well said bro well said.

FuckDemHoes
03-11-14, 19:47
Hi all. Was on freerubs a couple days ago and ended up here through a banner. Looks like you guys have a good thing going on this site, and hoping to be a contributing member. I have hooked up with a lot of the girls mentioned here that I've read about, and many more that I haven't.

I'm a video / picture feign. It's just more fun / submissive to me when a working girl smiles for the camera.

I cruise two main areas, Dixie from sample to commercial, and US! From dania to Hallandale.

Love cheap escorts who consider themselves "classy" who also walk occasionally Nothing better than getting $150 pussy for $20.

Don't know how soon I'll be posting pictures and stories about my working girls, but feel free to PM me if you want to see some in your email. We'll see how long it takes for me to get comfortable with posting to the board.

In the meantime, be safe fellas. Lotta crap out there between the STDs these girls don't even realize they have, and / or spread knowingly because they care more about getting that $ than your health and safety, not to mention the ever present time / resource wasting popo.

Member #5534
03-11-14, 21:12
Well said bro well said.Tell them bro!

Calizum69
03-12-14, 09:43
Happen to be cruising south on Dixie just passed Atlantic when I spot a thick red head WSW. I looped as I wasnt sure if she wanted to trick or treat. Ignored at my first pass but got her attention on my second and went in for the catch. Nice and clean and great attitude, did my LEO check and she passed with flying colors. She spits that she don't walk often but times are hard for her and she needs the green. She gladly went down for some great Jackson BBBJ, listens well and stops and ask if she doing good for acceptance with the magic stick. Overall not the best looking but the cleanest and no drama, would gladly repeat.

BrowardMan6942
03-12-14, 10:41
Met her through a another site but never seen her in person.

Claims around Atlantic and Powerline but I didn't think the pic she sent matched the voice. Asked me fror 50 and took me up on 40 offer and she said I would be paying for hotel and not for her. I got suspicious and cancelled. Anyone know who this is? Sketchy situation.

CupidStunt
03-13-14, 09:41
[Deleted by Admin]

BrowardMan6942
03-13-14, 10:30
[Deleted by Admin]

BrowardMan6942
03-13-14, 14:10
[Deleted by Admin]

Admin2
03-13-14, 22:58
If anybody was wondering how you get put back on moderation after you're a senior, what's been going on here for the last couple days is how.

A2

BrowardMan6942
03-14-14, 09:05
Fair enough....I finally figured out yesterday morning that I should block this person and ignore it becuase it wasnt going to stop. Sorry for being hard headed.

If anybody was wondering how you get put back on moderation after you're a senior, what's been going on here for the last couple days is how.

A2

Kyle2119
03-14-14, 14:41
Anybody have any advice on where to cruise around. I also have never done this before, so any advice regarding the entire process would be great.

EddieGreek
03-14-14, 21:14
Anybody have any advice on where to cruise around. I also have never done this before, so any advice regarding the entire process would be great.You can try Dixie from Atlantic blvd to copans road good luck and be safe out there.

FuckDemHoes
03-15-14, 00:42
[Deleted by Admin]

From the FAQ;

The words "*****", "*****" and "****" are not allowed because these words are commonly used to denigrate women, and that's not what this website is all about.

A2

Pensfan87
03-15-14, 14:08
Anybody have any info on the new girl staying at Phats? Saw her last weekend when I was there to see Kasie, but didn't get a chance to get any info, Kasie claims she doesn't do anything. But Kasie is probably full of shit and trying to throw me off the trail.

EddieGreek
03-16-14, 10:16
Anybody have any info on the new girl staying at Phats? Saw her last weekend when I was there to see Kasie, but didn't get a chance to get any info, Kasie claims she doesn't do anything. But Kasie is probably full of shit and trying to throw me off the trail.I'm going to see Kendra later today, ill ask her.

Flintlock53
03-16-14, 13:05
Anybody have any info on the new girl staying at Phats? Saw her last weekend when I was there to see Kasie, but didn't get a chance to get any info, Kasie claims she doesn't do anything. But Kasie is probably full of shit and trying to throw me off the trail.I saw her too, when I was there to see Nikki. The one I saw was a Latina, 5'5", fairly pretty with a nice smile and possible man made rack (was wearing a sweat-shirt). I asked Nikki as I was thinking "double-team" since I had some extra presidents. Nikki said she was a sometime dancer but didn't "Date". If anything changes and I get a chance to taste it, I will report back.

Joego
03-16-14, 14:55
Is Phat's a place only the insiders know about? Is it a private place? Can you post info about it here?

Pensfan87
03-16-14, 15:37
I saw her too, when I was there to see Nikki. The one I saw was a Latina, 5'5", fairly pretty with a nice smile and possible man made rack (was wearing a sweat-shirt). I asked Nikki as I was thinking "double-team" since I had some extra presidents. Nikki said she was a sometime dancer but didn't "Date". If anything changes and I get a chance to taste it, I will report back.Thanks Flint, I heard the same thing. Although, if she's staying at Phats, she'll probably be dating sooner rather than later. Lets hope!

Luvahj
03-16-14, 16:48
Is Phat's a place only the insiders know about? Is it a private place? Can you post info about it here?Phat's is a house on 17th St in pompano that a lot of the girls have crash at. They pay rent and give Phat some money if a date stays there for service. I have been there a few times and never felt anything but safe. Many many girls including Big Tit Sam, Gina, Kendra, Nikki / Sasha, Nikki, Heather, 2 different Jen's ect ect have hung there hat there at different times over the years.

You just can't walk up and knock on the door but you can get invited over and then meet some of the other girls.

I am very interested in latino that is evidently living there. Hope she turns to to the dark side.

SwindIbpKing
03-16-14, 18:39
Phat's is a house on 17th St in pompano that a lot of the girls have crash at. They pay rent and give Phat some money if a date stays there for service. I have been there a few times and never felt anything but safe. Many many girls including Big Tit Sam, Gina, Kendra, Nikki / Sasha, Nikki, Heather, 2 different Jen's ect ect have hung there hat there at different times over the years.

You just can't walk up and knock on the door but you can get invited over and then meet some of the other girls.

I am very interested in latino that is evidently living there. Hope she turns to to the dark side.She goes by Jordan, though that could have just been her name of the day. Don't know many Latinas named Jordan. Haha.

Saw Nikki there a couple days ago, and after I was done with her she passed out instead of walking me to the door as usual. Jordan was on the couch by herself and I propositioned her. She gave me the same line that she doesn't do that. I pulled out a $50 and said, "well how about you forget about that for about 10 min". Sucked deez nuts and dick, and fucked her ass bareback (she was on her period). Cleaned up my dick in the bathroom and took off.

No digits, but she WILL give service, just a matter of her mood I guess. She's not into it at all from what I was told by nikki today when I asked, so I would say give it another 2-3 weeks for her to get lower on cash, and up her dosage, then she'll be a good $20 ho.

NewGuy954
03-17-14, 06:55
Yo I'm pretty new to the SW scene and would love some tips or guidance so I can become a vet like a few guys I've read on here. I lived in Pompano all my life never heard of this place but I'm guessing that's a good thing LOL any help on going? I see all these guys picking up SW I live by Dixie with no luck. LOL Some help on what to look for would be appreciated thanks in advance Newguy out.

BrowardMan6942
03-17-14, 10:50
I'm running or have run out of girls who can do outcalls to my place either by picking them up or they having a ride.

Natalie number was disc yesterday, Gina doesn't answer, Alexis no phone, Sharee looks devastatingly wacked out, Donna gone etc etc.

If anyone would like to share a number of someone who isn't all wacky and not skin and bones I would appreciate some help.

Heck even driving the "run" in Pompano has been dead.

I was even to the point of calling Asia and saw her this weekend but most everyone knows she is all rush rush rush and managed to get me to give her more money after I was there-very disappointed and won't see her again.

There has to be some gals who are in the 30-50 range who have boobs and arent ugly as sin who know how to do a good BBBJCIM around? I'm just not finding them right now and going through withdrawals hahah.

HELP!

Thanks.

WSJ3
03-17-14, 10:58
Phat's is a house on 17th St in pompano that a lot of the girls have crash at. They pay rent and give Phat some money if a date stays there for service. I have been there a few times and never felt anything but safe. Many many girls including Big Tit Sam, Gina, Kendra, Nikki / Sasha, Nikki, Heather, 2 different Jen's ect ect have hung there hat there at different times over the years.

I am very interested in latino that is evidently living there. Hope she turns to to the dark side.OK I am game...I have been down in south florida for a few months and haven't had any luck with the SWs this sounds like a slam dunk...

How can I get the secret handshake invite so I can partake of the BBBJ.

Thanks fellow mongers.

King P
03-17-14, 11:26
Happen to be cruising south on Dixie just passed Atlantic when I spot a thick red head WSW. I looped as I wasnt sure if she wanted to trick or treat. Ignored at my first pass but got her attention on my second and went in for the catch. Nice and clean and great attitude, did my LEO check and she passed with flying colors. She spits that she don't walk often but times are hard for her and she needs the green. She gladly went down for some great Jackson BBBJ, listens well and stops and ask if she doing good for acceptance with the magic stick. Overall not the best looking but the cleanest and no drama, would gladly repeat.Hey Calizum, just wanted to say I love your style with the pics and post. You always find the nice clean, fresh looking SW's. What app do you use to split all the pics like that?

King P
03-17-14, 15:01
Ran into Nicki Friday morning. .2 for BBBJCIMWS. Good skills. Takes instruction well. I like this chic. Still no phone. Found on Dixie just south of the Circle K on 48th, I think it is.

BrowardMan6942
03-17-14, 16:46
Took a drive today and near sunoco ran into a girl named Tammy. She wasnt bad looking at all but a little older WSW who looked a little rough-guessing in 30's- said she had a phone but no place we could go. At that point a LE drove by so I handed her the cig she asked for and took off.

She had brown hair-boobs prob a see cup and wasnt all thin looking but I think she was probably high. Can someone send me info if they have it?

Saylor43
03-17-14, 20:29
Took a drive today and near sunoco ran into a girl named Tammy. She wasnt bad looking at all but a little older WSW who looked a little rough-guessing in 30's- said she had a phone but no place we could go. At that point a LE drove by so I handed her the cig she asked for and took off.

She had brown hair-boobs prob a see cup and wasnt all thin looking but I think she was probably high. Can someone send me info if they have it?Her street name is Peaches she is 42 years old she's always around Sunoco and tire shop on 15th st.

GagMaster
03-17-14, 21:16
The new girl At Phats name is Mika I think that's Phats new toy. She's not into strolling kind of a homebody browardman tammy saw one time not The greatist Would not call again gave her # to a friend and he told me not intersted again either. She might have low on meds when we saw her only CBJ. Was not up to par. Was fair at 20 .plus rushed.

Did see Paula this weekend back from vacation on my stroll by texaho this was sat about 10 pm have always liked Paula known long time before her strolling days. 20 to 60 depending what you want great bbbjcimws and serves up some diy that is sweet also took me to greek islands not sure if that's for all because we have history no rushing. I like her the most out of all the pompano girls except liz. Back to strolling be safe gentelmen.

Fredies Dream
03-18-14, 01:31
Ran into Nicki Friday morning. .2 for BBBJCIMWS. Good skills. Takes instruction well. I like this chic. Still no phone. Found on Dixie just south of the Circle K on 48th, I think it is.Am I seeing things or do you have white legs and a black cock as I appears in the photos? Scratching my head.

MazdaRule
03-18-14, 03:31

I am very interested in latino that is evidently living there. Hope she turns to to the dark side.What two Jen's is everyone talking about how about one of you giving some more information and descriptions of that.

Luvahj
03-18-14, 08:52

She had brown hair-boobs prob a see cup and wasnt all thin looking but I think she was probably high. Can someone send me info if they have it?It could be Tammy Peaches but she doesn't have a C cup I think you are talking about another Tammy She has worked the North side of Dixie for years but will occasionally work from Sunoco to 7-11. That is who I think you mean I saw her working Sunday night. I have had her many times, mostly when she was preggo 4 or 5 years ago and her body was filled out she had great tits and good talent. I won't pick her up any more, I had way to many incidents of smelly unwashed Tammy that made me gag. Her see tits are deflated. Service was good but I am just not attracted to her any more.

Has anyone had her lately? I would like to see a new review to see if anything has changed.

Starting Over2
03-18-14, 10:44
Hey Luvman,

Saw her about 2 3 weeks ago, looks are the same but she has put a few lbs back on which helps the tits.

It could be Tammy Peaches but she doesn't have a C cup I think you are talking about another Tammy She has worked the North side of Dixie for years but will occasionally work from Sunoco to 7-11. That is who I think you mean I saw her working Sunday night. I have had her many times, mostly when she was preggo 4 or 5 years ago and her body was filled out she had great tits and good talent. I won't pick her up any more, I had way to many incidents of smelly unwashed Tammy that made me gag. Her see tits are deflated. Service was good but I am just not attracted to her any more.

Has anyone had her lately? I would like to see a new review to see if anything has changed.

King P
03-18-14, 11:04
Am I seeing things or do you have white legs and a black cock as I appears in the photos? Scratching my head.Hahaha. Bad lighting I guess. Check your PM for the link if you need further proof.

Flintlock53
03-18-14, 18:29
Am I seeing things or do you have white legs and a black cock as I appears in the photos? Scratching my head.It's a new surgery I saw advertised in the Wall Street Journal. It's called an "Adadictomy"(add a dick to me). I say "why not", girls have been getting after market "bolt-ons" since the 60's.

Calizum69
03-19-14, 08:03
Hey Calizum, just wanted to say I love your style with the pics and post. You always find the nice clean, fresh looking SW's. What app do you use to split all the pics like that?I use Corel Photo Paint for the photo collage and AVS to edit videos and capture images both for Windows.

Luvahj
03-19-14, 09:20
Went on a hunt Monday around 10 PM. Hit the whole route and saw nothing, I mean it was DEAD as I was heading home thinking I was shut out I saw 2 girls walking South on Dixie from Sample and picked up a 41 YO WSW walking to her tent, yes I said tent, behind the pawn shop. Misty a Brunette with a nice ass but semi deflated tits. Offered her 20 for a blowey, she wanted 30 of course but I held firm and she agreed. Went to a near by apartment complex where she started working on me. After a minute I told her I want to play with her and she pulled down her pants with no argument where I got to play with her pussy and spank that ass. Good skills no rush. I dropped her off at near by store and went home to bed. Would repeat. No digits but she took my number and claims to be getting phone this week. Will pass along number if she contacts me

The Luv Man.

King P
03-19-14, 11:49
I use Corel Photo Paint for the photo collage and AVS to edit videos and capture images both for Windows.Thanks man.

BrowardMan6942
03-19-14, 13:05
Sounds like I was right to pass on her.

NewGuy954
03-19-14, 15:40
Can someone please PM me the location of phats place I just got done driving up and down dixie with no luck I want to start posting stories. LOL.

EddieGreek
03-19-14, 20:38
Lucky me got a text from Nathalie early today with her new number, want to trade? Pm me.

Melvin Smiley
03-19-14, 23:52
Can someone please PM me the location of phats place I just got done driving up and down dixie with no luck I want to start posting stories. LOL.Bro, I don't think that you can just (show up) at fatz house. I have been there 8-10 times, but I was always either with a girl that had the green light to go there, or was invited by one of the girls staying there. I don't know, but good luck.

Calizum69
03-20-14, 07:40
Lucky me got a text from Nathalie early today with her new number, want to trade? Pm me.Same here and as I shared so did my mongers as well, seems she txted all she had digits befo. I'm actually tired of her when just about everybody got he any how, too bad she won't do train gangbang but Ill bring that up with her again and try but who knows. Also Gina txted me as well and I am tired of her evn more. Alot of other beaver to conquer.

Gone fishing.

Think I'm goin back to Cali.

NewGuy954
03-20-14, 08:27
Bro, I don't think that you can just (show up) at fatz house. I have been there 8-10 times, but I was always either with a girl that had the green light to go there, or was invited by one of the girls staying there. I don't know, but good luck.Thanks dude that makes sense keeps the traffic down and inconspicuous.

Joego
03-20-14, 09:06
Can someone please PM me the location of phats place I just got done driving up and down dixie with no luck I want to start posting stories. LOL.Luvahj answered this in his post.

Phat's is a house on 17th St in pompano that a lot of the girls have crash at.

Phat's is not on Hotels.Dot.Com...LOL
Ho tells you to come by/buy.Com..YES

Luvahj
03-20-14, 10:18
Natalie texted me too with new number. I tried calling her back but she didn't answer.

Saw Gina recently, although very skinny by far the most attractive girl out there. Nice bolt ons, beautiful hair, pretty face. She is a hot BP / Indie girl but with a 40 or 50 dollar price tag. One of the best BJ's if not the best I have ever had. Unfortunately she is not all that reliable. But when you get to hook up she is STRONG. Never a rush and gets EVERY drop although does spit.

Melvin Smiley
03-20-14, 16:02
Natalie texted me too with new number. I tried calling her back but she didn't answer.

Saw Gina recently, although very skinny by far the most attractive girl out there. Nice bolt ons, beautiful hair, pretty face. She is a hot BP / Indie girl but with a 40 or 50 dollar price tag. One of the best BJ's if not the best I have ever had. Unfortunately she is not all that reliable. But when you get to hook up she is STRONG. Never a rush and gets EVERY drop although does spit.Damn Luv, you must have the magic stick, I used to fuck Gina at least once a week, but have hooked up 0 times in the past 3 months. She is impossible to lock down, and as you said, looks better than all the other girls in Pompano!! Oh well, I'll keep hunting for some new hot pussy. Stay safe.

Member #4860
03-21-14, 00:09
Yeah, you guys are raking the coals down in Pompano with the Jin Man up North and Cali in a temporary slowdown. Wish I weren't so distant cuzz I would join you.

Damn Luv, you must have the magic stick, I used to fuck Gina at least once a week, but have hooked up 0 times in the past 3 months. She is impossible to lock down, and as you said, looks better than all the other girls in Pompano!! Oh well, I'll keep hunting for some new hot pussy. Stay safe.

BrowardMan6942
03-21-14, 08:59
I guess we are both on her shit list!

Re Natalie-I got the text a few days ago but didn't say anything.

-I heard from her yesterday and she offered to get together last night but I had someone here at time-dammmmm it!

Damn Luv, you must have the magic stick, I used to fuck Gina at least once a week, but have hooked up 0 times in the past 3 months. She is impossible to lock down, and as you said, looks better than all the other girls in Pompano!! Oh well, I'll keep hunting for some new hot pussy. Stay safe.

King P
03-21-14, 15:09
Scooped her up at Sunoco 9:30 am. Looked and smelled good. Found some shade and enjoyed a slow BBBJCIM (she spits) but she didn't stop sucking until it was empty. I think I like her mouth skills a little more than Jen (603). Neither really deepthroat, but she goes further down enough and her mouth is softer. I just hate that they won't let me add them to my collection of pics. Be safe guys.

Also forgot to post about Jessica. Skinny latina. Reddish brown hair. One messed up tooth in the front but still cute when her mouth is closed. I'm not trying to be mean. Just specific. Scooped her from the same Sunoco on Tues at 3:30 pm. She actually is staying with Teresa over by Atlantic and Powerline so we headed that way and found some shade. .25 for the BBBJ. No CIM. She asked for the warning and I actually gave one. My bad cause she caught it in her hand while milking the finish with the other hand. I hate that. And to think I gave 5 more than usual. Sheesh. She did allow pics for another dime so no pics. LOL Says she can use the room where she is staying for extra 5. I passed because I remembered my experience with Teresa. In fact the second time I picked up Teresa I asked her to exit due to her needing a shave and a shower.

Happy Hunting fellas.

Luvahj
03-21-14, 17:21
Scooped her up at Sunoco 9:30 am. Looked and smelled good. Found some shade and enjoyed a slow BBBJCIM (she spits) but she didn't stop sucking until it was empty. I think I like her mouth skills a little more than Jen (603). Neither really deepthroat, but she goes further down enough and her mouth is softer. I just hate that they won't let me add them to my collection of pics. Be safe guys.

Also forgot to post about Jessica. Skinny latina. Reddish brown hair. One messed up tooth in the front but still cute when her mouth is closed. I'm not trying to be mean. Just specific. Scooped her from the same Sunoco on Tues at 3:30 pm. She actually is staying with Teresa over by Atlantic and Powerline so we headed that way and found some shade. .25 for the BBBJ. No CIM. She asked for the warning and I actually gave one. My bad cause she caught it in her hand while milking the finish with the other hand. I hate that. And to think I gave 5 more than usual. Sheesh. She did allow pics for another dime so no pics. LOL Says she can use the room where she is staying for extra 5. I passed because I remembered my experience with Teresa. In fact the second time I picked up Teresa I asked her to exit due to her needing a shave and a shower.

Happy Hunting fellas.Kendra and 603 Jen are sisters I believe and Jen just got out of hospital with a about of pnemonia. Maybe Kendra should give Jen some lessons! LOL

EddieGreek
03-21-14, 20:56
Kendra and 603 Jen are sisters I believe and Jen just got out of hospital with a about of pnemonia. Maybe Kendra should give Jen some lessons! LOLI saw Kendra a few days back and she was wearing the hospital tags on her wrist, she told me she had an infection on her hip.

BudBowl2001
03-22-14, 08:16
Don't know if its the right place for this but a friend of mine in the area who is on this board mentioed a few of you wanting to get some girls for a party. Well that's my plan for this Sun, basically an all day fuckfest. My condo will be able to be used as the wife is leaving a day earlier than I am. Looking for known senior members that want to play in a safe environment, have a few refreshments on me and just fuck and suck girls all day. Sounds crazy? Hope not, but I want to wear the skin off my cock that day...LOL..pm me if interested, I will verify you through my buddy. LOng time monger, he knows whos who. I am traveling from out of state, so ready to hit it hard.(P.S. Been in the game for 34 yrs).

EddieGreek
03-22-14, 22:07
Picked up a new girl this afternoon, Amber mid 20's great figure, well dress, best pair of titties I seen in a while, walking by Atlantic and Powerline, got in and her first words, please grab my tits, wich I did, ask 40 for head and HJ, settle for 20. Found some shade and she went to work, great head and finish me with a great hand job, using both hands and playing with the boys while I was squishing those great tits. Gave her a good tip..sad part, no phone, she has a room at the budget on 31st ave. Hope to hook up again and again.

BrowardMan6942
03-23-14, 10:28
Is she BSW or WSW? Color hair etc? I haven't seen anyone walking that area except Sharee in last 1 1/2 weeks.

Thanks-and wonder if she uses her room..

BTW last night two LE parked in Sunoco around 9:30 and found no one walking on Dixie from 48th all the way down to MLK. Did a day and night run.

Picked up a new girl this afternoon, Amber mid 20's great figure, well dress, best pair of titties I seen in a while, walking by Atlantic and Powerline, got in and her first words, please grab my tits, wich I did, ask 40 for head and HJ, settle for 20. Found some shade and she went to work, great head and finish me with a great hand job, using both hands and playing with the boys while I was squishing those great tits. Gave her a good tip..sad part, no phone, she has a room at the budget on 31st ave. Hope to hook up again and again.

RollingDirty
03-23-14, 10:53
Picked up Celia on Dixie right by where MLK connects.

Really good and slow BBBJ for the standard donation. Said she "doesn't normally do this", oh ok that's why you are walking the streets at 2 AM right?

Dropped her off at that notel off Atlantic that is behind the liquor store do not know the name of the street.

Didn't have digits but said she has been staying there for a while I'm pretty sure hangs and works in that MLK / Dixie area.

R D

Luvahj
03-23-14, 13:58

Really good and slow BBBJ for the standard donation. Said she "doesn't normally do this", oh ok that's why you are walking the streets at 2 AM right?

Dropped her off at that notel off Atlantic that is behind the liquor store do not know the name of the street.

Didn't have digits but said she has been staying there for a while I'm pretty sure hangs and works in that MLK / Dixie area.

R DYou dropped her off at the Atlantic Inn off Nw 17th Ave.

Luvahj
03-23-14, 14:17
One of my All time favorites Is this her? I lost touch with her. She was staying at a house just off Powerline near Atlantic with her BF and had a phone. I saw her whenever I could. Then they were evicted and lived at Atlantic Inn. Then I heard she was out in Pembroke Pines. I think she just got out of a visit with Uncle LEO. I hope this is her, she is HOT, not as hot as Gina in the face but she isn't crack Ho skinny either. She is a pretty cool chick. I went so far as calling Budgetel and tried to see if she was registered in her own name which I know. Alas couldn't find her. Curious if this is her? I would suspect that it is based on the tit description. LOL

Oh I want to give credit to someone the first two shot are not from me but another monger sent them to me. So long ago I cannot remember who but with copywrite laws as such they are I did want to give proper credit. LOL

RollingDirty
03-23-14, 15:11
You dropped her off at the Atlantic Inn off Nw 17th Ave.A quick google ariel search looks like the spot.

I also searched this forum and found some older pics and a review by Cal, she has lost a lot of weight since his review.

R D

EddieGreek
03-23-14, 15:24
One of my All time favorites Is this her? I lost touch with her. She was staying at a house just off Powerline near Atlantic with her BF and had a phone. I saw her whenever I could. Then they were evicted and lived at Atlantic Inn. Then I heard she was out in Pembroke Pines. I think she just got out of a visit with Uncle LEO. I hope this is her, she is HOT, not as hot as Gina in the face but she isn't crack Ho skinny either. She is a pretty cool chick. I went so far as calling Budgetel and tried to see if she was registered in her own name which I know. Alas couldn't find her. Curious if this is her? I would suspect that it is based on the tit description. LOL

Oh I want to give credit to someone the first two shot are not from me but another monger sent them to me. So long ago I cannot remember who but with copywrite laws as such they are I did want to give proper credit. LOLLuvahj...that's her, same girl, I never seen tits like that, and on top of that she is super nice and easy going. She invited me to her room but I declined, I followed the seniors advice, don't go to the girls room, you will be robbed, so I didn't.

Again, she told me she is staying at the Budget across from MC.

Member #5638
03-23-14, 15:33

Oh I want to give credit to someone the first two shot are not from me but another monger sent them to me. So long ago I cannot remember who but with copywrite laws as such they are I did want to give proper credit. LOLHey, that's my truck haha.

Member #5638
03-23-14, 15:55

Oh I want to give credit to someone the first two shot are not from me but another monger sent them to me. So long ago I cannot remember who but with copywrite laws as such they are I did want to give proper credit. LOLThanks for trying to give me credit for these pictures. She is def one of my favorites, I was disappointed when her phone got disconnected. I never wanted to drop by her old place unannounced since she lived with a BSW and two dudes which I assume were their pimps. I've been trying to find her and I tried private messaging you last week hoping you had some info on her whereabouts. At least I know where to find her.

Bruce52
03-23-14, 22:22
Luvahj...that's her, same girl, I never seen tits like that, and on top of that she is super nice and easy going. She invited me to her room but I declined, I followed the seniors advice, don't go to the girls room, you will be robbed....Yes, you will. I was.

Bruce.

Luvahj
03-23-14, 23:10
47 YO WSW, nice tits, they hang a little but great tits to hold on to. No real drug issues but she does have disc problem and is in a lawsuit about a fall she took. Lives over where Marissa lived, you old timers know where that is. Dixie and 12th or so. Don't know that she walks much but I caught her walking into a store and she was braless and although they hung low I knew I wanted those tits and was pretty sure I knew she would suck dick. She sure did, wanted $50 settled on 30 and I only agreed to that because no one else was out and I needed a draining. Anyway found a spot and she started, you would think a 47 YO would be an excellent Dick sucker but she was average at best. Did let me play with her pussy but wouldn't let me insert finger but I still had fun playing with her clit and squeezing those tits. I will probably give her another shot but only if no one else was out OR I didn't feel like hunting and wanted a sure thing. Tried to get some tit pictures but she said no way.

The Luv Man.

Calizum69
03-24-14, 08:54

R DLook at me post on here back on 2/23 post#1495 with pictures, if that's her she walks often and best on her blues. Given me one of the best longest BBBJCIM ever, important, best when she takes her meds prior to going down. She gets really relaxed and yo can pound her face and her ass as well.

Pensfan87
03-24-14, 11:01

Oh I want to give credit to someone the first two shot are not from me but another monger sent them to me. So long ago I cannot remember who but with copywrite laws as such they are I did want to give proper credit. LOLShe looks great! And those tits are SPECTACULAR! I wish she had a phone, this is a girl I'd like to see! If anybody gets any more info on where she can be found, please let me know.

Luvahj
03-24-14, 11:57
She looks great! And those tits are SPECTACULAR! I wish she had a phone, this is a girl I'd like to see! If anybody gets any more info on where she can be found, please let me know.I cruised 31st for 45 minutes TWICE yesterday and never saw her, even drove through Budgetel parking lot...nothing. Get a room number or what name she is registered under so we can get that hottie!!

RollingDirty
03-24-14, 12:27
Look at me post on here back on 2/23 post#1495 with pictures, if that's her she walks often and best on her blues. Given me one of the best longest BBBJCIM ever, important, best when she takes her meds prior to going down. She gets really relaxed and yo can pound her face and her ass as well.That is her I'm positive and she has lost some weight.

I couldn't tell if she was high or just a dork, but she did deliver a 1st rate BBBJ.

R D

Luvahj
03-24-14, 12:32
Look at me post on here back on 2/23 post#1495 with pictures, if that's her she walks often and best on her blues. Given me one of the best longest BBBJCIM ever, important, best when she takes her meds prior to going down. She gets really relaxed and yo can pound her face and her ass as well.Its post 1500.

RollingDirty
03-24-14, 13:13
Its post 1500.That's weird it was 1495 I checked, now it is 1500.

At any rate, for those of you that are interested the moving post and review is her.

I won't be in the area this week my 18 wheeled 'ho mobile is headed for Texas.

R D

Flo Rida
03-24-14, 15:55
3 am a little WSW called her self Claire, 5'3 105 thin and no tits, dirty blonde at the Sunoco, the cashier was telling her to leave. She walks over and asked for a ride. She stays by Texaco, sure before we get to the first light she is already working big jim and the boyz. About sample I couldn't hold it had to release. Swallowed every bit. Sorry no digits.

Now for the best part she jumps out at Texaco never asked for any thing. This morning my kids reached down the side of the seat and hands me some cash a about 115.00. She must of dropped it. I had the Car detailed that afternoon. I would like to return it, but I have been robbed before.

What do you mongers think?

And for the any one who traded in the pass I got a cute blonde number from the a spa. She works on the side. No house fee.

Calizum69
03-24-14, 16:19
3 am a little WSW called her self Claire, 5'3 105 thin and no tits, dirty blonde at the Sunoco, the cashier was telling her to leave. She walks over and asked for a ride. She stays by Texaco, sure before we get to the first light she is already working big jim and the boyz. About sample I couldn't hold it had to release. Swallowed every bit. Sorry no digits.

Now for the best part she jumps out at Texaco never asked for any thing. This morning my kids reached down the side of the seat and hands me some cash a about 115.00. She must of dropped it. I had the Car detailed that afternoon. I would like to return it, but I have been robbed before.

And for the any one who traded in the pass I got a cute blonde number from the a spa. She works on the side. No house fee.Well looking at the situation at whole, I pay it forward for other tricks.

Calizum69
03-24-14, 16:22
That's weird it was 1495 I checked, now it is 1500.

At any rate, for those of you that are interested the moving post and review is her.

I won't be in the area this week my 18 wheeled 'ho mobile is headed for Texas.

R DLooks like post# changes as there are more post on this thread but the date doesn't change.

BudBowl2001
03-24-14, 17:14
So she paid you to play with big jim and the boyz!

And for the any one who traded in the pass I got a cute blonde number from the a spa. She works on the side. No house fee.

Metsfan
03-24-14, 19:02

And for the any one who traded in the pass I got a cute blonde number from the a spa. She works on the side. No house fee.Sometimes the cosmic scales balance out. We've all been ripped off. Keep it with no guilt. I'm just curious what you told the kids about where it came from.

Flo Rida
03-24-14, 21:16
Oh that's where that went to, thanks.

Sometimes the cosmic scales balance out. We've all been ripped off. Keep it with no guilt. I'm just curious what you told the kids about where it came from.

Flo Rida
03-24-14, 21:19
Well looking at the situation at whole, I pay it forward for other tricks.I am well on my just called two off back page, tag team tonight. Thank you Claire where ever you are. Hehe.

Melvin Smiley
03-24-14, 23:15
Construction on MLK had me hitting a short cut through the hood. While pulling on to Eli I see Sasha walking with her homegirl. She gave me the look and I pulled over to let her in. She was lookin good, mini dress, boy shorts, no bra. Most of you know her, and I def caught her on a good day!! 40 got me a BBBJ and cfs in the car, it was a fast and furious date, with her friend waiting a half a block away. She's staying right off Dixie on 10th, and told me to come by anytime. She's one of the few girls in Pompano that doesn't inject and you can see the difference, her skin is perfect and her face is clear and cute. Stay safe.

Flo Rida
03-25-14, 00:13
Just found a WSW blonde mlk and Dixie. Full service for 30 reasons. Thin, white with a set of Mick jagger lips down stairs. It takes a little more effort but it pays off.

ImBoredRu70
03-25-14, 18:04
Luvahj...that's her, same girl, I never seen tits like that, and on top of that she is super nice and easy going. She invited me to her room but I declined, I followed the seniors advice, don't go to the girls room, you will be robbed, so I didn't.

Again, she told me she is staying at the Budget across from MC.Just another update, picked her up last night around 9.30 at food store just north of Atlantic on Powerline, everything is true. Really cool and easy going, clean and knows exactly what she is doing. Does request $40, you have to work her down. Pun intended! Stay safe everyone.

JSchmoe
03-26-14, 16:54
Had a dream were I picked up Amber around 6 on Monday. She had just blown off a guy in a pickup for being too cheap so I scooped her up and we found a spot. It was so nice I asked hee for her number. She said she just got a phone but didn't have it with her and she didn't remember the number. Yea right. So she asked to call hwr girlfriend and see if it was OK to contact her through her. GF said no so I figured it was a dead end. Last night I get a call from Amber telling me this is her new number. I couldn't talk the timing was not good with the SO standing right there. But I'm planning to test the waters again real soon.

Joego
03-27-14, 00:02
Had a dream were I picked up Amber around 6 on Monday.Is that the same Amber that Luvahj and others have been posting about the past few days ? Check Post #1602 on 3/23/14

Mercury88
03-27-14, 18:23
Been driving 31st and Powerline last few day hunting for the elusive Amber, still no luck, but coming out of the gas station on 31st was "J" as in Jay I guess. Real cute spinner other than her messed up teeth. About 5 foot nothing, 100 lbs, and doesn't look to be a SW except for her teeth. Now the down side, she was negotiating the second she got in the car. I offered 20 cents and she said BJ would be covered for that, but for 5 cents more and a tip after we could go BBBJ with swallow. Because of my long futile hunt over many days I agreed. What I got was a half ass BBBJ mainly a HJ really. Rushed the whole time, and bad luck to boot, when I finally got my nut, golf cart condo security drove by and spotted us so I had to haul ass before they swung around and got a license plate. LOL pulled out of condos south of atlantic Road Winn Dixie with my pants down and cum on "J"s hands. Long story short she has no phone, was found at gas station on 31st, is cute for a WSW but I wouldn't repeat. Damn where the F is Amber??

JSchmoe
03-28-14, 14:06
Saw Amber on Monday. Nice car date. Said she has a phone but not on her. Gives GF a call to get number. GF says don't call her for contact so I thought that was that. Next day I get a call from Amber saying this is he are number. Called yesterday and setup a date. She was on the beach staying with a so called friend. The place was a rat hole and but the date was great.

Number for number for senior members.

BrowardMan6942
03-29-14, 18:25
Was coming down Powerline nearing Atlantic on way home and saw this WSW walking north to a truck at that location.

From a distance she looked nice.

Anyone have an info on her? Hope she wasnt LE typebecause she was just walking up to the truck and I didn't turn around-ha.

BudBowl2001
03-30-14, 18:19
Came to check out your turf fellow mongers and it was a shoot and score. Met Kim near the Texaco. She said she lives in a trailer in the park behind the Texaco station. What a dump. 40 good reasons she has a loose pussy now. LOL..little spinner her girlfriend was sleeping on kitchen flor. Said to much herioin last night. They were doing each other too. LOL. Anyways body was a 10 at 1 time in her life but the drugs have taken iits toll. Now a 6/7 but she still looks good, 8. Shaven pussy. Says she's from Tampa.

Luvahj
03-31-14, 08:31
Came to check out your turf fellow mongers and it was a shoot and score. Met Kim near the Texaco. She said she lives in a trailer in the park behind the Texaco station. What a dump. 40 good reasons she has a loose pussy now. LOL..little spinner her girlfriend was sleeping on kitchen flor. Said to much herioin last night. They were doing each other too. LOL. Anyways body was a 10 at 1 time in her life but the drugs have taken iits toll. Now a 6/7 but she still looks good, 8. Shaven pussy. Says she's from Tampa.Yeah Kimberly and Tuesday live in the first trailer on the left of the North entrance of that park. Budbowl is right she is a cutie. She has digits every once in a while but they are down now. I usually get a blowey for 20 but once she put on a condom and road me good. She has a descent ass too. I wouldn't mind hitting the roommate Tuesday.

BrowardMan6942
03-31-14, 10:17
Sat night made the rounds and saw nothing on Dixie.

Tried dialing for a date and came up empty except Gina who negotiated a price and then said "k on way" so I texted back and asked how long and never got a response.

Was almost home when saw Sharee and stopped to see how she was doing and to my shock she actually looked a lot better I.E. Not high and looked like she gained a pound or two. Don't laugh but I had just picked up some food so left her and went home and ate it-then went to see if she was still around.Found her but some guy was walking with her and she asked me to come back 1/2 hour later and I said I couldn't.

There was a WSW with frizzy looking light brown hair standing near her-she seeming strange so didn't bother. If anyone knows who this is and she has great oral skills let me know because I've seen her on Powerline about 10 times near Atlantic.

Mercury88
03-31-14, 12:53
Still can't find Amber, but driving west on Atlantic towards Dixie I saw a skinny brunette in jeans looked hot. Once she hopped in however she looked older than I originally thought but unmarked arms didn't seem a heavy user. Found a spot and she went down (5'2, 100 lbs late 30's brunette), decent BBBJCIMWS but a little toothy. No drama though just overly cautious. 25 cents did the trick dropped her and drove home by way of Dixie where I saw nothing except Johnny Law in the 711 parking lot on Copans. The gas station over on MLK and 31st has been busy, the one by the motel 6. Black pimps are busy waving down cars, but all I've seen is an older run down blonde, the "J" I reviewed the other day and a heavy BSW. Although twice I've seen a hispanic looking girl walking with a white dude with her big ol ass hanging out of her tiny tiny shorts. Beat both times by other mongers, her face looks good but her ass is a little too cottage cheezy for me, but I wouldn't mind fucking her mouth.
Jen's digits for anyone with the elusive Amber's # or seniors

Mercury88
03-31-14, 13:06
Yeah Kimberly and Tuesday live in the first trailer on the left of the North entrance of that park. Budbowl is right she is a cutie. She has digits every once in a while but they are down now. I usually get a blowey for 20 but once she put on a condom and road me good. She has a descent ass too. I wouldn't mind hitting the roommate Tuesday.I this Kim the one who is pictured in Cali's post on 7/3/12?

Luvahj
03-31-14, 14:38
I this Kim the one who is pictured in Cali's post on 7/3/12?I didnt go back and check but I highly doubt it, This kim has only been around 6 months at the most.

PeterPipes
03-31-14, 14:58
Yeah Kimberly and Tuesday live in the first trailer on the left of the North entrance of that park. Budbowl is right she is a cutie. She has digits every once in a while but they are down now. I usually get a blowey for 20 but once she put on a condom and road me good. She has a descent ass too. I wouldn't mind hitting the roommate Tuesday.What does Tuesday look like? I knew a SW by that name down in miami about 10 years ago. The one I knew was blonde with a thin but curvy body and pretty face.

DigitalPimpin
03-31-14, 16:12
Was coming down Powerline nearing Atlantic on way home and saw this WSW walking north to a truck at that location.

From a distance she looked nice.

Anyone have an info on her? Hope she wasnt LE typebecause she was just walking up to the truck and I didn't turn around-ha.She is the real deal, her name is Jessica and she doesn't walk much because "she gets her meds for free" I rented her mouth twice a few months ago and it was HORRIBLE! Half ass BJ with mostly a HJ. Nice little body but she has a few kids. Picked her up today at Motel 6 and asked for FS but she said "I'm having an outbreak" Dropped her like 3rd period French. I know these girls aren't exactly sterile but can't stay hard knowing that the "itis" is there. Stay Away fellas.

Calizum69
03-31-14, 21:22
She is the real deal, her name is Jessica and she doesn't walk much because "she gets her meds for free" I rented her mouth twice a few months ago and it was HORRIBLE! Half ass BJ with mostly a HJ. Nice little body but she has a few kids. Picked her up today at Motel 6 and asked for FS but she said "I'm having an outbreak" Dropped her like 3rd period French. I know these girls aren't exactly sterile but can't stay hard knowing that the "itis" is there. Stay Away fellas.Eye concur, don't waste your time. I saw her hanging out at that indian stote just north of Atlantic on Powerline.

BrowardMan6942
04-01-14, 10:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

DigitalPimpin
04-01-14, 15:34
A thee hunt last night looking for new meat and I came across this chubby girl. I have never seen this one before and since I have needs, I said fuck it because she had a decent face. Got in, her name was Sarah and she was cool as fuck, never asked for any money, we parked and the BBBJCIM was off the chain! Paid her a Jackson for her time space now she's no Supermodel but definitely not a scabbed up mess like some of the others. She had all her teeth and smelled good. Trust me fellas this chick will hook you up! There is something to be said about hanging with a cool ass chick who can drain your balls my brother always said fat chicks are good because they are used to putting things in their mouth have digits to trade but have to ask her first.

King P
04-02-14, 13:05
Driving east MLK this morning and I spot a WSW just before the construction. Make a left and circled twice to get her attention and just before she's about to go into the apartment duplex she turns and looks back with that look. Swoop in and pick her up. Her name was Chayenne (pronounced Shian). Dirty blonde hair. 20 years old. She covered her name when showing me her license. I made her show me something because my Spidey senses were tingling. She is clean with NO scabs, No scars. White teeth. Yes, white teeth. She smelled good and she had a healthy body. Nice perky be cups, both pierced. A nice round ass. In that area? I thought she was brand new to this but she says she sometimes post on BP. Doesn't have a add cause it cost $12 and she doesn't want to get a room by herself but the other girls in the trap house she's staying in are too lazy and blah blah blah. She does have a drug of choice but I couldn't tell. Does talk alot but no matter. Anyways, .20 for CBJ (surprisingly good) and fondling everywhere. Was asking more but due to the fact that she covered me up and would NOT let me take a pic I held firm. Shot me a line about being lucky cause I was so cute. Definitely getting FS next time. Only had 20 minutes to get to work.

On the way to work going north on Dixie I saw Kendra sitting at the Sunoco bus stop. Tried to log in with my phone to update you guys in real time but couldn't swipe my password right and ended up getting locked out for some minutes. Hahaha.

DigitalPimpin
04-02-14, 13:42
Eye concur, don't waste your time. I saw her hanging out at that indian stote just north of Atlantic on Powerline.Its a shame though, she is cuter than some of these other trainwrecks.

Jweeder was here.

Streetking85
04-02-14, 13:57
Driving sound 31st saw Jessica walking to pick her up. Nothing under 25 FS for 40.decent BBBJ and very wet. I have digits for anyone.modeling was 10. Got video even tho she didn't want it.

Calizum69
04-02-14, 14:03
A thee hunt last night looking for new meat and I came across this chubby girl. I have never seen this one before and since I have needs, I said fuck it because she had a decent face. Got in, her name was Sarah and she was cool as fuck, never asked for any money, we parked and the BBBJCIM was off the chain! Paid her a Jackson for her time space now she's no Supermodel but definitely not a scabbed up mess like some of the others. She had all her teeth and smelled good. Trust me fellas this chick will hook you up! There is something to be said about hanging with a cool ass chick who can drain your balls my brother always said fat chicks are good because they are used to putting things in their mouth have digits to trade but have to ask her first.Eye concur, nice BBBJ skills amd goes very deep and I love when she gags and all the nasty saliva, awesum. Also. I treated her afyer for cigs and such plus the Jackson tip. Very clean indeed, I was also deep in her beaver with four fingers in and she didn't complain one word.

Pensfan87
04-02-14, 14:46
Driving east MLK this morning and I spot a WSW just before the construction. Make a left and circled twice to get her attention and just before she's about to go into the apartment duplex she turns and looks back with that look. Swoop in and pick her up. Her name was Chayenne (pronounced Shian). Dirty blonde hair. 20 years old. She covered her name when showing me her license. I made her show me something because my Spidey senses were tingling. She is clean with NO scabs, No scars. White teeth. Yes, white teeth. She smelled good and she had a healthy body. Nice perky be cups, both pierced. A nice round ass. In that area? I thought she was brand new to this but she says she sometimes post on BP. Doesn't have a add cause it cost $12 and she doesn't want to get a room by herself but the other girls in the trap house she's staying in are too lazy and blah blah blah. She does have a drug of choice but I couldn't tell. Does talk alot but no matter. Anyways, .20 for CBJ (surprisingly good) and fondling everywhere. Was asking more but due to the fact that she covered me up and would NOT let me take a pic I held firm. Shot me a line about being lucky cause I was so cute. Definitely getting FS next time. Only had 20 minutes to get to work.

On the way to work going north on Dixie I saw Kendra sitting at the Sunoco bus stop. Tried to log in with my phone to update you guys in real time but couldn't swipe my password right and ended up getting locked out for some minutes. Hahaha.Sounds like a find King, keep us posted. Do you think she would have done BBBJ for more?

King P
04-02-14, 15:08
Sounds like a find King, keep us posted. Do you think she would have done BBBJ for more?Not sure. She said she gets a benji for half hour when it's from BP. I personally think in a safe environment and money in hand there isn't anything they will say no to. I did ask if I could share her number with a couple of my well mannered cousins. Her response was "we'll see".

Give me one more shot at her so I can get some FS and then the number will be available. Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze some pics too. I was thinking since she was complaining about the cost of the post, I could volunteer to take some pics and do a post with her. I figure the most it would cost me is $12. Then I'll have some new pics to add her to my collection. And some to post for my fellow mongers.

Annony
04-02-14, 20:07

On the way to work going north on Dixie I saw Kendra sitting at the Sunoco bus stop. Tried to log in with my phone to update you guys in real time but couldn't swipe my password right and ended up getting locked out for some minutes. Hahaha.Would be interesting if she ever danced at the Booby Trap in Pompano. If so, I SURELY need her number!! If it is her, "been there, got the T-shirt" and it IS good! Annony.

WSJ3
04-02-14, 21:38
Would be interesting if she ever danced at the Booby Trap in Pompano. If so, I SURELY need her number!! If it is her, "been there, got the T-shirt" and it IS good! Annony.I have been to the booby trap in Pompano and there are some lookers inside but I didn't get the FS vibe when I have been there.

I had one SLEESTAK tell me about the boom boom room but she said $250...I wasn't sure if that meant FS BBBJ so I told her (mostly due to her looks) no thank you.

But I would have jumped at the chance if a 8 or 9 had made me the same offer...

Calizum69
04-03-14, 19:39
Cruising east on MLK right before Dixie, I see WSW by that indian store. I loop back and get her attention and jumps in, LEO check and we on our way. We start conversing blah blah blah, I quickly shut her up with a single Jackson and she goes down for a good better then average BBBJ. Camera friendly she is and the camera loves her. Overall clean, no scabs and seemed sober as she listen to directions very well as I probed deep in the beaver where I have not been before. Definate repeat if I find her again, as I dropped her off, she walked straight to young caramel skin Amber, they must know each other.

Good times _.

Melvin Smiley
04-04-14, 17:42
About 5 pm I see her standing next to the hood store just north of Atlantic on Powerline. No problem getting her scooped up, we agree on 30 for BBBJCIM. We park at golden coral and she gets to work. Pulls out the big fate tits and pulls her dress up so I can slap that ass. Super sloppy BJ, and took the load like a champ!! When she went to spit the cum started dripping out of her mouth, I grabbed my phone to hit a pic but she wasn't going for it. No digits, but she said she will be in that area all night. I snapped a pic of her walking away so you guys will know what to look for!! Stay safe.

TrueColo
04-04-14, 20:44
Yesterday around 2 pm, I was driving by the Sunoco on Copans and Dixie and saw no action. Went up to the Texaco on head west to a little corner store by some construction area. I saw a blonde chick with a nice dress walking out of the store. I scooped her up, she gets in and high a kite. She looked good from far away, but she was far from good. She wants 40 for F / S. I said no, I have to go to work. She says 30 for BJ. But she has no rubbers, but I play safe. I just got a handy and for 10 roses, so that I could get her out of my car. She said she was from Boca and that her kids where with her mom. Anybody know what her name is? She was blonde, skinny, about 30 yrs old. I did not catch her name, as she was freaking me out with by being all fidgety.

ImBoredRu70
04-06-14, 22:23
She is back from 2 month vacation, hanging out at the Metro PCS on Copans / Dixie.

Luvahj
04-06-14, 23:46
THIS IS NOT A DREAM THIS REALLY HAPPENED so all you people that say it is a dream I live in reality LOL.

Got a text from 603 Jen and after a few back and forths I offered her 20 for some head, never heard from her after that, guess she didn't think it was enough, said she was off 48th in North Pompano which would have been nice because I am in South Boca but anyway I head out and as I pass the light on 33rd and Dixie (just south of sample) I see three people crossing the street. I pull a you and see it is 2 girls and a guy. The girl was Paula who used to hang out at Sunoco, she asked if she could get in but I declined. I was trying to get a look at the other girl but didn't get much of a peak. So I you turned back and continued heading south on Dixie to just passed Sunoco and decided one in the mouth is worth 2 in the Bush so I speed back to 33rd and found them at the convenience store. Paula wanted back in but I said is the other girl available YEP. She was a bigger girl and I thought she might have some nice tits.

Allison gets in, she is a really cute 21 YO red head, nice smile and teeth, Bigger girl, just short of BBW I would say. Pimply face but wore makeup and she looked good. Her red hair was hot. Says she has a BF sort of. I offer 20 for a blowey she wants 30, no I got 20, you got 25? No I have 20 but I'll give you some Xanax if you pull your pants down and let me play with your pussy. BIG smile, she wanted some Xanax!! Get to the apartments just east of there and she takes off her pant and pulls up her bra. Major disappointment with the tits, very small for a beefy girl but I LOVED her nice big round ass. She sucked a nice cock, took direction well, no rush and enjoyed my finger in her pussy. She said she has gained 40 LB since she got clean from H use and has been able to stay sober except for falling off wagon for a few days around St Patty's Day. Anyway great date and would love to see her again. No phone, lives with Aunt in Cresthaven but took my number although from past experience I have found the never seem to call me back.

The Luv man.

King P
04-07-14, 14:32
So I get a text from Kendra and I must say it was right on time. My boss had just told me I didn't have to come back after lunch. So I text her back asking if she got a spot because I had plans for her that might be a little cramped in the van. She replies Yes (all caps, so she must've been excited). Tells me to call her when I'm at the McDonalds off Copans. Long story short, I get there and am lead to a room with a dresser and a bed. Clean and cozy. She was smelling like she just got out the shower. I been with Kendra a couple times but this is the first I m seeing her naked. She is skinny but attractive. .20 for the room. Another .40 for FS. She asks if she can take a hit before because it makes he a real freak. I was about to say no but I figured with her being a little out of it things might be nice and slow. I was right. We start with a nice, slow BBBJ. She talks while doing it and I keep asking huh and what to get her to keep trying to say stuff with the tip lodged between her lips. She asked if I want to meet the one and only girl she would let come in the room. I ask who. She says Nikki. I say how much. She says talk to her. Ten minutes later I'm enjoying a BBBJ from Nikki while Kendra is kissing and fondling the nuts. She was trying to get Nikki to finish me off but I kindly ask Nikki to stop so I could fuck Kendra. Told her it was nice meeting her, got her number, and told Kendra to have a seat. Complained her knee hurt so she couldn't ride. Same excuse when I tried K9. Said mish was on the table. We start mish. She kept using her legs to push every time I tried to push in saying I was to big. Then 4 minutes (yes I'm a clock watcher) into it she starts asking when I'm going to cum because I'm to big. Fellas, I am not to big. Especially to a coochie that has the potential to spit out a 8 lb human. Anyways still had a pretty good time. Nikki wanted .30 and spent about 10 minutes giving a very nice BJ. Both girls are a little to skinny for my taste but both girls WILL and DO get the job done with no drama. Baby wipes and bathroom access for clean up. So .90 for two. Spent 68 minutes and had a good time. I know everybody has their numbers but I just wanted to share my experience because I was always weary about going in that house. Sorry no pics. Neither chic would allow it.

BrowardMan6942
04-07-14, 19:59
Any digits on this one available?

Cruising east on MLK right before Dixie, I see WSW by that indian store. I loop back and get her attention and jumps in, LEO check and we on our way. We start conversing blah blah blah, I quickly shut her up with a single Jackson and she goes down for a good better then average BBBJ. Camera friendly she is and the camera loves her. Overall clean, no scabs and seemed sober as she listen to directions very well as I probed deep in the beaver where I have not been before. Definate repeat if I find her again, as I dropped her off, she walked straight to young caramel skin Amber, they must know each other.

Good times _.

BrowardMan6942
04-07-14, 20:03
Thanks for the note that it was Clean..that is what I've always wondered, and why I never tried it.

I thought I posted this but Sat night I tried texting Nikki and Jen and Kendra and Gina. Only Gina responded so I called and made arrangements to see her at my place in 1/2 hour. As usual she never showed up and didn't respond to further calls or texts-I think its a game with her.

Anyway I had a good backup plan. Liz the gymnast from BP. She actually came to my place and gave me a great BBBJCIM-YEAH it put me happily to sleep.

BTW anyone noticed the extra LE cars aropund Atlantic and powerline area lately?

So I get a text from Kendra and I must say it was right on time. My boss had just told me I didn't have to come back after lunch. So I text her back asking if she got a spot because I had plans for her that might be a little cramped in the van. She replies Yes (all caps, so she must've been excited). Tells me to call her when I'm at the McDonalds off Copans. Long story short, I get there and am lead to a room with a dresser and a bed. Clean and cozy. She was smelling like she just got out the shower. I been with Kendra a couple times but this is the first I m seeing her naked. She is skinny but attractive. .20 for the room. Another .40 for FS. She asks if she can take a hit before because it makes he a real freak. I was about to say no but I figured with her being a little out of it things might be nice and slow. I was right. We start with a nice, slow BBBJ. She talks while doing it and I keep asking huh and what to get her to keep trying to say stuff with the tip lodged between her lips. She asked if I want to meet the one and only girl she would let come in the room. I ask who. She says Nikki. I say how much. She says talk to her. Ten minutes later I'm enjoying a BBBJ from Nikki while Kendra is kissing and fondling the nuts. She was trying to get Nikki to finish me off but I kindly ask Nikki to stop so I could fuck Kendra. Told her it was nice meeting her, got her number, and told Kendra to have a seat. Complained her knee hurt so she couldn't ride. Same excuse when I tried K9. Said mish was on the table. We start mish. She kept using her legs to push every time I tried to push in saying I was to big. Then 4 minutes (yes I'm a clock watcher) into it she starts asking when I'm going to cum because I'm to big. Fellas, I am not to big. Especially to a coochie that has the potential to spit out a 8 lb human. Anyways still had a pretty good time. Nikki wanted .30 and spent about 10 minutes giving a very nice BJ. Both girls are a little to skinny for my taste but both girls WILL and DO get the job done with no drama. Baby wipes and bathroom access for clean up. So .90 for two. Spent 68 minutes and had a good time. I know everybody has their numbers but I just wanted to share my experience because I was always weary about going in that house. Sorry no pics. Neither chic would allow it.

Calizum69
04-08-14, 08:42
Any digits on this one available?She didn't have a phone on her, typical.

BrowardMan6942
04-08-14, 09:56
At 12:30 this morning I get a text from Gina asking if I was still mad at her for standing me up Sat Night. Only took 2 1/2 hours for someone to tell her I posted she stood me up for about the 8th time or she is reading this site like many other girls do.

King P
04-08-14, 10:41
Anyway I had a good backup plan. Liz the gymnast from BP. She actually came to my place and gave me a great BBBJCIM-YEAH it put me happily to sleep.What was the damage for that?

Luvahj
04-08-14, 13:10
Saw this little hottie back in July of 2013, http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7419-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1817505&highlight=tiffany#post1817505.
Scroll down to middle of the page
Gave her my number but never heard from her and never saw her working again. She was great, and then last week I see her around 33rd and Dixie close to where I saw her before. I actually remembered her name and the circumstances of meeting her. She got in and I offered her my usual 20 which she gladly accepted, found a perfect private spot just east of Dixie of Sample. She went to work on a perfect BJ; she was a perfect dirty girl!! Pulled her pants down and let me wonder but when I got to her fuck hole she said she had a tampon in, so I played with her clit and fingered her monkey hole. Man she was great, then when I asked for pictures she readily got out of the car and let me take some shots. She has a GREAT ass. I gave her my number again but alas she has not called me. She had lost a little weight from last year and her tits were smaller but still a great find. I hope it isn't another 9 months before I see her again. She would be my go to girl if she had a phone.

The Luv man

311976311977311978311979 311980.

LatinKnight2
04-08-14, 14:38
Saw this little hottie back in July of 2013, http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7419-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1817505&highlight=tiffany#post1817505.
Gave her my number but never heard from her and never saw her working again. She was great, and then last week I see her around 33rd and Dixie close to where I saw her before. I actually remembered her name and the circumstances of meeting her. She got in and I offered her my usual 20 which she gladly accepted, found a perfect private spot just east of Dixie of Sample. She went to work on a perfect BJ; she was a perfect dirty girl!! Pulled her pants down and let me wonder but when I got to her fuck hole she said she had a tampon in, so I played with her clit and fingered her monkey hole. Man she was great, then when I asked for pictures she readily got out of the car and let me take some shots. She has a GREAT ass. I gave her my number again but alas she has not called me. She had lost a little weight from last year and her tits were smaller but still a great find. I hope it isn't another 9 months before I see her again. She would be my go to girl if she had a phone.

The Luv manWish you did have digits. I'd love to try her. She looks hot.

EddieGreek
04-08-14, 20:10

The Luv man

311976311977311978311979 311980.Check the stain on the jeans on the first pic...nice.

DarkRaijin
04-08-14, 21:40
LOL is that a porsche boxter you picked up a SW in. LMFAooo dued your my fukin her bro. Hahaha amazing. This nizzle lolllll.

The Luv man

311976311977311978311979 311980.

Luvahj
04-09-14, 07:50
LOL is that a porsche boxter you picked up a SW in. LMFAooo dued your my fukin her bro. Hahaha amazing. This nizzle lolllll.No unfortunately that car was in the back lot where we fooled around. I wanted to have her pose on the hood but just didn't get around to it. It was about midnight and no lights were on in the building so I felt safe. Don't know why the car was parked back there.

King P
04-09-14, 14:29
Had an afternoon date that proved to be really nice. Scooped her up in Coral Springs. Tall, pretty, and slim, with pierced nipples. She is submissive and aims to please. She asked how I like it whether fast or slow or soft or hard. Then told me to guide her through it. To my surprise she needed no instructions. LEO check as soon as she entered the vehicle and a cock inspection just before she unleashes the her talent. A nice deep throat to visit on your way home. BBBJCIM for .30. I have found my replacement for Donna. Shout out to Luvahj.. I owe you man!

Dalman
04-09-14, 14:43
Had an afternoon date that proved to be really nice. Scooped her up in Coral Springs. Tall, pretty, and slim, with pierced nipples. She is submissive and aims to please. She asked how I like it whether fast or slow or soft or hard. Then told me to guide her through it. To my surprise she needed no instructions. LEO check as soon as she entered the vehicle and a cock inspection just before she unleashes the her talent. A nice deep throat to visit on your way home. BBBJCIM for .30. I have found my replacement for Donna. Shout out to Luvahj.. I owe you man!What area in CS?

Luvahj
04-10-14, 11:39
Saw her today at Texaco and although I didn't partake in her services I talked to her for a while, she is having some health issues, not moving to Key west and had to take a Leave of absence from her part time job. She cut her hair and put on a little weight but looks OK, She is a really cool chick, so look for her at Texaco. She finally got a phone and gave me her number but who knows how long it will be on. There are probably 15 pictures of her in the site.

RookieMonger
04-10-14, 11:55

The Luv man

311976311977311978311979 311980.Nice pics and post L. I will be over end of April from Tampa for the weekend and will hopefully find some talent on the local stroll!

Chef Enzo
04-10-14, 14:39
At 12:30 this morning I get a text from Gina asking if I was still mad at her for standing me up Sat Night. Only took 2 1/2 hours for someone to tell her I posted she stood me up for about the 8th time or she is reading this site like many other girls do.So what if they read. Maybe some of the dunderheads will understand why mongers pass 'them up constantly. If your posting pix without permission then that could get ya in some hot water because the chick will remember the dude who's doing' that. But my experience is that there are more than a few blabbermouth wannabe mongers and others that are jealous because some people can get alot out of the SWs. Quite a few chicas have told me that some johns show them this site; the comments and reviews; and photos. Stupid dudes think that because the show-a-hoe it makes them a big man on campus. The hoes don't care. They all know their pictures are on the sheriff's dept. Website with their real info.

BrowardMan6942
04-10-14, 19:34
She is pretty firm now about no pics and I wasnt only one who got texts. She texted me next day too but it was too early for me and she was in no mood to negotiate.

So what if they read. Maybe some of the dunderheads will understand why mongers pass 'them up constantly. If your posting pix without permission then that could get ya in some hot water because the chick will remember the dude who's doing' that. But my experience is that there are more than a few blabbermouth wannabe mongers and others that are jealous because some people can get alot out of the SWs. Quite a few chicas have told me that some johns show them this site; the comments and reviews; and photos. Stupid dudes think that because the show-a-hoe it makes them a big man on campus. The hoes don't care. They all know their pictures are on the sheriff's dept. Website with their real info.

Starting Over2
04-11-14, 14:07
Had an afternoon date that proved to be really nice. Scooped her up in Coral Springs. Tall, pretty, and slim, with pierced nipples. She is submissive and aims to please. She asked how I like it whether fast or slow or soft or hard. Then told me to guide her through it. To my surprise she needed no instructions. LEO check as soon as she entered the vehicle and a cock inspection just before she unleashes the her talent. A nice deep throat to visit on your way home. BBBJCIM for .30. I have found my replacement for Donna. Shout out to Luvahj.. I owe you man!Been a consistent favorite for me, very talented.

Luvahj
04-11-14, 17:49
THIS IS NOT A DREAM THIS REALLY HAPPENED so all you people that say it is a dream I live in reality LOL.

Got a text from 603 Jen and after a few back and forths I offered her 20 for some head, never heard from her after that, guess she didn't think it was enough, said she was off 48th in North Pompano which would have been nice because I am in South Boca but anyway I head out and as I pass the light on 33rd and Dixie (just south of sample) I see three people crossing the street. I pull a you and see it is 2 girls and a guy. The girl was Paula who used to hang out at Sunoco, she asked if she could get in but I declined. I was trying to get a look at the other girl but didn't get much of a peak. So I you turned back and continued heading south on Dixie to just passed Sunoco and decided one in the mouth is worth 2 in the Bush so I speed back to 33rd and found them at the convenience store. Paula wanted back in but I said is the other girl available YEP. She was a bigger girl and I thought she might have some nice tits.

Allison gets in, she is a really cute 21 YO red head, nice smile and teeth, Bigger girl, just short of BBW I would say. Pimply face but wore makeup and she looked good. Her red hair was hot. Says she has a BF sort of. I offer 20 for a blowey she wants 30, no I got 20, you got 25? No I have 20 but I'll give you some Xanax if you pull your pants down and let me play with your pussy. BIG smile, she wanted some Xanax!! Get to the apartments just east of there and she takes off her pant and pulls up her bra. Major disappointment with the tits, very small for a beefy girl but I LOVED her nice big round ass. She sucked a nice cock, took direction well, no rush and enjoyed my finger in her pussy. She said she has gained 40 LB since she got clean from H use and has been able to stay sober except for falling off wagon for a few days around St Patty's Day. Anyway great date and would love to see her again. No phone, lives with Aunt in Cresthaven but took my number although from past experience I have found the never seem to call me back.

The Luv man.She called me on Wed from her BF phone and came over for some Xanax and gave me a nice BJ and then slipped on a cover and I fucked her hard from behind. Ass looks better when I am fucking it but she let me take two pictures. Great 21 YO won't let me share YET but I'm working on it.

Flintlock53
04-13-14, 12:11
Picked up a girl new to me, calls herself Jazz. Tiny hispanic type with olive complexion. Very pretty and other than the bolt-on rack, she is bone skinny, just how I like them. She was sitting in a green pickup truck getting herself pretty and I scooped her as soon as her feet touched the ground. Good thing too since the rain was already making her eye shadow run. Drove to nice spot for top notch BBBJCIM for 40. Wouldn't allow roaming down south as her friend was visiting. She says she uses Phat's for incall but is down at Sunoco at Copans now. Got digits for those who have offered and traded in the past. HMU by PM!

Gringo2123
04-15-14, 12:30
Picked her up on Saturday but my cheap ass kicked her to the curb when she wouldn't come down off the .40 for bbj ...told me to go to MLK...

Picked up a girl new to me, calls herself Jazz. Tiny hispanic type with olive complexion. Very pretty and other than the bolt-on rack, she is bone skinny, just how I like them. She was sitting in a green pickup truck getting herself pretty and I scooped her as soon as her feet touched the ground. Good thing too since the rain was already making her eye shadow run. Drove to nice spot for top notch BBBJCIM for 40. Wouldn't allow roaming down south as her friend was visiting. She says she uses Phat's for incall but is down at Sunoco at Copans now. Got digits for those who have offered and traded in the past. HMU by PM!.

Muff Diver 305
04-16-14, 02:11
Check the stain on the jeans on the first pic...nice.Is that shit stain?

Calizum69
04-16-14, 07:50
Picked her up on Saturday but my cheap ass kicked her to the curb when she wouldn't come down off the .40 for bbj ...told me to go to MLK...

.LOL eye quess she aint worth it eh. Seen plenty BSW and WSW walkers on Dixie. I couldn't partake as I has a castaway on board. I think I saw the female in question and she looked beat up. But then again I couldn't rubber nwck as coworker pussy is a gem in my book, although she is a 5 but gives great head massage.

Monger on.

King P
04-16-14, 10:41
Saw 3 BSW and 2 WSW all in the vicinity of MLK. One block west of Dixie and 1 block north of MLK where the church is. At first I though I stumbled up on a SW meeting or something. Amber saw me and literally ran up to the car. .25 got me a 20 minute BBBJCIM. Caught her all in the mood too because for no extra charge she wanted to sit on it but I had no cover. She was cool with it but I was not. Didn't bother with the cam since you all know what she looks like. Just sat back and enjoyed everything. Slow and deep, just the way I liked it. Paid alot of attention to the boys too. Guess I'll continue using that coco butter lotion hahaha.

Chayenne out there too. I was thinking about getting her at first but she does CBJ. She did look good though. I think they stay at the same trap house.

Be safe fellas.

DarkRaijin
04-16-14, 20:47
No unfortunately that car was in the back lot where we fooled around. I wanted to have her pose on the hood but just didn't get around to it. It was about midnight and no lights were on in the building so I felt safe. Don't know why the car was parked back there.I was going to say a monger and a man of good taste in working girl mobiles. I know few guys have picked up working girls in cadi's but a porsche would really make the SW drive that BJ price thru roof. But if its one of us good men then a NO NO.

I loved the shit stain on jeans had a great laugh. No yukking good sir. See it; open eyes wider and see it. And then do phewwww stanky. Lawll.

Mercury88
04-17-14, 09:34
Saw 3 BSW and 2 WSW all in the vicinity of MLK. One block west of Dixie and 1 block north of MLK where the church is. At first I though I stumbled up on a SW meeting or something.SW meeting, hahaha! Maybe they were dividing up territories and setting BOGO sales.

Shortylong8
04-17-14, 14:50
Hello fellow mongers, will be down in a few hrs, can anyone hook me up with a decent WSW. From Otown be there by 7 for sure. Stay safe and happy hunting.

Melvin Smiley
04-17-14, 18:19
Big thanks to brother flintlock for hittin me the tight contact!! We text back and forth for a day and finally met at racetrac. Parked at Walmart and settled on 60 for BBBJ and CFS. I like this chick, she's half blk and half Mexican, fake rack, and a hot body, her BBBJ was killer (kinda like Gina) , and she is not afraid to let you crush the pussy!! Jazz is clean, cute, and cool, I'll definitely be looking to hit that again soon. Stay safe.

ChillinFlorida
04-17-14, 19:20
Is that shit stain?No. She said she was on her period.

BrowardMan6942
04-18-14, 10:05
She finally called me back last night and met her at prearranged place which didn't take long since I was at a strip club.

I didn't want a car date (30) and she suggested the house. I thought we agreed to a price (40) but then there was a house fee so I said no. So we agreed to go to my place (40).but first she had to do something so I sat in car with her purse while she did whatever she had to do..

We got to my place and after a few secs of chit chat she wanted to start and I had to ask her to take her clothes off-which she did. She is petite with man made breasts. The body was nice and not thin like Sharee or some others but she has lost some weight but again I liked it. The bags were noticeable but fun to play with.

Bottom line is I just wanted to lay back and get a BBBJ and I got a very nice one-no teeth-no rush-deep throat-no problem. Cim and spit. Yes I will see her again. And forgive those who will say something but I gave her an extra 10. I was happy.

Muff Diver 305
04-18-14, 12:39
No. She said she was on her period.On ok than that was dried blood. It does turn brownish when it gets old. She needs to wear panties.

EddieGreek
04-18-14, 21:42
On ok than that was dried blood. It does turn brownish when it gets old. She needs to wear panties.Combination of Jizz, dry blood and some shit....nice.

Luvahj
04-19-14, 12:17
It's noon and I just got back from a late morning hunt. I waited for the rain to quit and was looking for some new talent. Nothing at the Texaco, nothing at Sunoco but saw a darker skinned girl around 11th (Angie's Bus stop) and pulled around. She saw me and started walking West on 12th and we met up. At first I thought she might be Jazz, as she was dark, thin with a fake rack and that is how I picture Jazz but when she got in and I asked her name it wasn't Jazz, although I have no clue what it is as I write this, told her I only have 20 and she said that is good enough for a BJ. 42 YO light skinned BSW Puerto Rican, thin but not terribly thin Nice Round tight fake tits. Game on!! Went east on 10th to Federal and found a spot, hopped in the back seat and she went to town, I had to slow her down a bit but she took direction well didn't rush me. I offered her a few Xanax to drop her pants and I fingered the hell out of the fuck hole and slapped her ass. Mostly clutched on to the tits though. She was cool said I had a cute dick WTF a cute dick what does that mean?? LOL. Said I couldn't have her number as her BF checks her phone. I have never seen before but will repeat. Wouldn't let me take any pictures though. Dropped her off at her place off 15th.

BONUS: I saw another new girl that at first I thought was Tiffany. I pulled over to see if she had a phone but it wasn't Tiffany but another WSW that I had never seen before. Her name was Julie, petit and very cute but since I just dumped a load 10 minutes earlier I couldn't partake. She said she is out often and would like to get together but she didn't have a phone either. Maybe Pompano is picking up!!

The Luv man.

MegatangHunter
04-19-14, 13:00
Had an afternoon date that proved to be really nice. Scooped her up in Coral Springs. Tall, pretty, and slim, with pierced nipples. She is submissive and aims to please. She asked how I like it whether fast or slow or soft or hard. Then told me to guide her through it. To my surprise she needed no instructions. LEO check as soon as she entered the vehicle and a cock inspection just before she unleashes the her talent. A nice deep throat to visit on your way home. BBBJCIM for .30. I have found my replacement for Donna. Shout out to Luvahj.. I owe you man!King P you found a SW in Coral Springs or is she an escort.

I'd very much like some more info on her as Coral Springs.

Is so much closer to me then the Pompano stretch.

Luvahj
04-19-14, 14:46
King P you found a SW in Coral Springs or is she an escort.

Is so much closer to me then the Pompano stretch.There is no cruise in Coral Springs and Natalie is not an escort. She lives around Sample and 441 or so and he thinks that is Coral Springs I actually think that is Coconut Creek but who cares. He called her after I shared the number with him and he picked her up and they did there thing.

DarinsFun
04-19-14, 16:32
Actualy like margate but damn I'm right over there I need to look out for that. Right up my way.

There is no cruise in Coral Springs and Natalie is not an escort. She lives around Sample and 441 or so and he thinks that is Coral Springs I actually think that is Coconut Creek but who cares. He called her after I shared the number with him and he picked her up and they did there thing.

BrowardMan6942
04-19-14, 16:59
I think that may be Liza who I posted a headless pic of on here a couple of months ago. Everything including where she had you take her and the BF and where she had you dop her all sounds exactly the same...too bad she won't give out number!

It's noon and I just got back from a late morning hunt. I waited for the rain to quit and was looking for some new talent. Nothing at the Texaco, nothing at Sunoco but saw a darker skinned girl around 11th (Angie's Bus stop) and pulled around. She saw me and started walking West on 12th and we met up. At first I thought she might be Jazz, as she was dark, thin with a fake rack and that is how I picture Jazz but when she got in and I asked her name it wasn't Jazz, although I have no clue what it is as I write this, told her I only have 20 and she said that is good enough for a BJ. 42 YO light skinned BSW Puerto Rican, thin but not terribly thin Nice Round tight fake tits. Game on!! Went east on 10th to Federal and found a spot, hopped in the back seat and she went to town, I had to slow her down a bit but she took direction well didn't rush me. I offered her a few Xanax to drop her pants and I fingered the hell out of the fuck hole and slapped her ass. Mostly clutched on to the tits though. She was cool said I had a cute dick WTF a cute dick what does that mean?? LOL. Said I couldn't have her number as her BF checks her phone. I have never seen before but will repeat. Wouldn't let me take any pictures though. Dropped her off at her place off 15th.

BONUS: I saw another new girl that at first I thought was Tiffany. I pulled over to see if she had a phone but it wasn't Tiffany but another WSW that I had never seen before. Her name was Julie, petit and very cute but since I just dumped a load 10 minutes earlier I couldn't partake. She said she is out often and would like to get together but she didn't have a phone either. Maybe Pompano is picking up!!

The Luv man.

Flintlock53
04-20-14, 06:26
Combination of Jizz, dry blood and some shit....nice.Seems to me you forgot Smegma.

King P
04-22-14, 11:00
King P you found a SW in Coral Springs or is she an escort.

Is so much closer to me then the Pompano stretch.Ya, what Luvahj said. There's no stroll in Coral Springs that I know of. I just happen to pick her up over there after calling her.

You can try this one since you're close.

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/simply-perfection-23/24674062

I met her outside the Publix on Royal Plm Blvd and University. She looked young but got the job done.

Luvahj
04-22-14, 14:21
I made a loop around the area to day and saw 6 SW's but decided not to partake as I was looking for some new meat. Saw WSW Nikki / Sasha over on 10th where she lives. This is the same house that Marissa lived in years ago. I talked to her for a few minutes; she looked Ok put on some weight but still a petite girl. I have digits but decided to pass.

I then saw WSW Skinny / Quest line Jen. She was a few blocks west of Dixie on MLK. Now I was really under the impression she was out of the game planning on marrying some guy. I let her get in the car but wasn't going to do anything with her, SHE LOOKED TERRIBLE. I did learn that I had been catfished. LOL She told me it seemed like her 60 YO EX "BF" was the one texting me telling me how happy she was BLAH BLAH BLAH, she laughed and called him a loser. Probably one of those White Knighters who thinks they can rescue these poor girls. When will some of you out there realize we cannot help these girls? They have drug habits and until THEY want help, there is nothing we can do. Anyway grabbed her little boobs, gave her a dollar and sent her on her way.

Saw two fugly WSW around the McDonalds on 31st but passed on them too. On the run home saw 2 BSW on NW 3rd avenue just North of MLK. One was Tia, cute girl nice hanging tits, I had seen her before but just wasn't interested today, she rushed me a little last time. I saw another cute BSW on same street but just passed on her for no particular reason.

No action at Texaco either.

The Luv man.

King P
04-22-14, 16:08
She is on MLK and Dixie right now. It's 4:08 pm. Can't partake as I have my son with me. She is wearing purple pants and a light grey hoodie. Have fun. Be safe. I love being a Senior and reporting in real time.

Pensfan87
04-22-14, 16:17
She is on MLK and Dixie right now. It's 4:08 pm. Can't partake as I have my son with me. She is wearing purple pants and a light grey hoodie. Have fun. Be safe. I love being a Senior and reporting in real time.Which one? The white one with the GREAT tits is who I'm dying to see!

Pensfan87
04-22-14, 16:19
Ya, what Luvahj said. There's no stroll in Coral Springs that I know of. I just happen to pick her up over there after calling her.

You can try this one since you're close.

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/simply-perfection-23/24674062

I met her outside the Publix on Royal Plm Blvd and University. She looked young but got the job done.Hey King, how was her performance? She's cute! And I love all the outfits she's wearing in her pics!

Luvahj
04-22-14, 16:37
Which one? The white one with the GREAT tits is who I'm dying to see!No he is talking about BSW Amber, That is where she hangs out WSW Amber is west, Atlantic and Powerline. No phone but luckily found her and saw her recently. Great BBBJCIM while I had a finger in her ass and pussy. Sure wish she had a phone!

BJS1475
04-22-14, 19:53
No he is talking about BSW Amber, That is where she hangs out WSW Amber is west, Atlantic and Powerline. No phone but luckily found her and saw her recently. Great BBBJCIM while I had a finger in her ass and pussy. Sure wish she had a phone!Looks good!

Pensfan87
04-22-14, 23:14
No he is talking about BSW Amber, That is where she hangs out WSW Amber is west, Atlantic and Powerline. No phone but luckily found her and saw her recently. Great BBBJCIM while I had a finger in her ass and pussy. Sure wish she had a phone!Really wish I knew where and when to find this girl, so I could hook up with her.

Metsfan
04-23-14, 00:16
I've been looking for an opportunity to monger in Pompano for some time,. Yesterday (Tues) I took a window-shopping ride down Dixie from Copans to Atlantic on the way back from an appointment. I saw 2 WSWs--a young slim brunette with short hair wearing black or dark brown jeans and vest sitting on the front of a house right about where the railroad tracks cross, and a girl with strawberry blonde shoulder length hair in a black and white sundress, a few blocks south of that, closer to MLK. Can anyone put a name to either description? I'd sure like to get to know that brunette better. Was that Sasha?

King P
04-23-14, 10:26
She is on MLK and Dixie right now. It's 4:08 pm. Can't partake as I have my son with me. She is wearing purple pants and a light grey hoodie. Have fun. Be safe. I love being a Senior and reporting in real time.I was referring to the BSW. Young, cute. A little wacko but manageable. Gives a good BBBJCIM.

Haven't had the pleasure of running into WSW Amber with the great tits. Looking forward to that.

RookieMonger
04-23-14, 10:43
No he is talking about BSW Amber, That is where she hangs out WSW Amber is west, Atlantic and Powerline. No phone but luckily found her and saw her recently. Great BBBJCIM while I had a finger in her ass and pussy. Sure wish she had a phone!Dam L,

That is one nice looking set of clams there! I'm going to over your way this weekend and hopefully will have time to play!

King P
04-23-14, 10:46
Hey King, how was her performance? She's cute! And I love all the outfits she's wearing in her pics!I actually met her one day coming out of Publix. My son was petting her chihuahua when I realized where I recognized her from. Told her I recognized her and set something up for 2 hrs later. Met her at the same Publix and took her to a friends apt right down the block. She's cool. It was the videos on Youtube that got me, but the photos are cute for real. In person she's shorter than what you would think but looks exactly the same. Pretty laid back. Couldn't tell if she was on something. Prolly some herbals but I didn't ask. Everything covered. CBJ was okay. Throat wasn't to deep. K9 proved a snug fit. I didn't last but 5 minutes worth of back shots. When I met her she quoted $ for 30 minutes but when we got to the spot she ask if I had the .80 before we start. I guess that falls under YMMV. Overall I will most likely repeat since she so close but I been seeing alot on BP lately. I think I'm getting variety greedy!! Stay safe.

Veteran954
04-23-14, 20:23
She was on MLK and Dixie wearing a pink top and jeans. Picked her up and got a bbbjcimws for a Jackson. Pleasant chick with a good attitude. She had some big tits that are a bit deflated, but she is a good 7.5 on the street walker scale.

EddieGreek
04-23-14, 21:42
I've been looking for an opportunity to monger in Pompano for some time,. Yesterday (Tues) I took a window-shopping ride down Dixie from Copans to Atlantic on the way back from an appointment. I saw 2 WSWs--a young slim brunette with short hair wearing black or dark brown jeans and vest sitting on the front of a house right about where the railroad tracks cross, and a girl with strawberry blonde shoulder length hair in a black and white sundress, a few blocks south of that, closer to MLK. Can anyone put a name to either description? I'd sure like to get to know that brunette better. Was that Sasha?Second one sounds like Kendra..great service very nice girl.

King P
04-24-14, 12:44
Scoop her up at the Sunoco around 4, 4:30. She was looking real cute too. Found some shade over by Playmates. Agreed on .30 after much haggling. First she tried to get me to go to some abandoned house. I declined. So she tried to go to another one claiming they are all safe. I said no because I had a spot scooped out and perfect. She says she don't want to drive 5 minutes away because that's to far. Monger senses started going off so I told her I would just drop her where I found her. So we ended up parking. Now she wanted .4 to which I quickly stated I only wanted lip service. She says ya so I need .4. I said .2, she say .3, I say whatever. Fellas I should have drop her off like I threatened. The worst attempt ever in the Pompano area. I honestly think she was doing it on purpose. Huffing like she was tired and aggravated. Gripping way to tight as if the more she squeezed the faster I would be done. Only allowing the tip to enter. Complete frustration. To top it off she was asking me how much longer 3 minutes into it. I HATE when they rush. Number 1 mood killer. And the worst part is when I said I was there she let it go like I was saying it was about to blow up and sat back laughing as I had to finish myself. She was the worst. I'm more upset about her performance than I am about wasting .3.

To all of you who like that chic. How?

Be safe.

Member #4860
04-24-14, 13:16
King, sometimes our little head dominates the big one, so clearly your instincts were right. However, at the first sign of bullshit I would have thrashed that biotsch and kicked her sorry ass to the curbside. Now, I'm not advocating for violence but sometimes these hoezz need to be taught a lesson!

Scoop her up at the Sunoco around 4, 4:30. She was looking real cute too. Found some shade over by Playmates. Agreed on .30 after much haggling. First she tried to get me to go to some abandoned house. I declined. So she tried to go to another one claiming they are all safe. I said no because I had a spot scooped out and perfect. She says she don't want to drive 5 minutes away because that's to far. Monger senses started going off so I told her I would just drop her where I found her. So we ended up parking. Now she wanted .4 to which I quickly stated I only wanted lip service. She says ya so I need .4. I said .2, she say .3, I say whatever. Fellas I should have drop her off like I threatened. The worst attempt ever in the Pompano area. I honestly think she was doing it on purpose. Huffing like she was tired and aggravated. Gripping way to tight as if the more she squeezed the faster I would be done. Only allowing the tip to enter. Complete frustration. To top it off she was asking me how much longer 3 minutes into it. I HATE when they rush. Number 1 mood killer. And the worst part is when I said I was there she let it go like I was saying it was about to blow up and sat back laughing as I had to finish myself. She was the worst. I'm more upset about her performance than I am about wasting .3.

To all of you who like that chic. How?

Be safe.

Pensfan87
04-26-14, 06:18
Hey guys, was wondering if anybody has seen Ember lately? How was her performance, and how's the body since she delivered?

EddieGreek
04-26-14, 10:13
Hey guys, was wondering if anybody has seen Ember lately? How was her performance, and how's the body since she delivered?Which Ember are you talking about?

Luvahj
04-26-14, 11:34
Hey guys, was wondering if anybody has seen Ember lately? How was her performance, and how's the body since she delivered?

Which Ember are you talking about?There is only ONE EMBER (Ember not Amber) Chubby White dirty girl that took it in any hole. Lived off A1 A near Atlantic with her BF. Some Monger on here got her pregnant (SO) LOL Not really inside joke between me and another monger. Last I texted with her she said she isn't doing any more shit like she used too. But if anyone has been with her I would love to here about it, PM me. I would love to see her silky milkey's, she had great tits and with a 3 month old they must be massive.

Flintlock53
04-26-14, 12:38
Hooked up with Gina today. Saw her previously at Phat's when I was there with Kendra, but that was a year ago and never got her number. Thanks Merc for the nice exchange by PM a week or two ago, since none of the girls tend to help the competition. Very nice, pretty, fun, excellent BBBJ as noted in many reviews here. One thing about her reviews is the reliability is always an issue. Well, not an issue here. Called her and set up a meet and she told me 45 minutes as she was just getting in the shower. She showed up on time fresh and clean ready to make my day. She did just that and I will be calling her again.

Luvahj
04-26-14, 12:43
Hooked up with Gina today. Saw her previously at Phat's when I was there with Kendra, but that was a year ago and never got her number. Thanks Merc for the nice exchange by PM a week or two ago, since none of the girls tend to help the competition. Very nice, pretty, fun, excellent BBBJ as noted in many reviews here. One thing about her reviews is the reliability is always an issue. Well, not an issue here. Called her and set up a meet and she told me 45 minutes as she was just getting in the shower. She showed up on time fresh and clean ready to make my day. She did just that and I will be calling her again.Gina texted me at 0645 this AM looking for work but I wasn't up yet. I think she is needing some more new customers because she may have pissed some people off and they won't see her anymore. She is a $40-50 girl though and needs money everyday for her meds so she doesn't get dope sick.

BrowardMan6942
04-26-14, 16:44
Congratulations. I would have given you her number if you had asked.

I still try to see her because of her oral talents but with no luck in the last 4-5 months.

But I keep on trying or she texts because she is available but I can't.

Hooked up with Gina today. Saw her previously at Phat's when I was there with Kendra, but that was a year ago and never got her number. Thanks Merc for the nice exchange by PM a week or two ago, since none of the girls tend to help the competition. Very nice, pretty, fun, excellent BBBJ as noted in many reviews here. One thing about her reviews is the reliability is always an issue. Well, not an issue here. Called her and set up a meet and she told me 45 minutes as she was just getting in the shower. She showed up on time fresh and clean ready to make my day. She did just that and I will be calling her again.

BrowardMan6942
04-27-14, 13:04
I have 4 messages from her last night from 11:47 to 12:37 where she claimed she wanted to come over..they range from What time am I coming by...to...be done soon and I'll call you.

She never called back. I have concluded she has been playing with me which screws up my other chances to book with someone else so for my sanity I deleted her number this morning.

Too bad for me because she is talented but her games will end if I can't contact her.

Almost feel sorry for her-as you can see she is pretty but has lost weight since she was using these pics on BP.

Calizum69
04-27-14, 14:52
Hey guys, was wondering if anybody has seen Ember lately? How was her performance, and how's the body since she delivered?She is plump and young and gives best head when she is high as a kite. She lets me play with her now fatest pussy club and fair size boobies, doesn't let me take any shots and makes sure my hands don't hold any device...LOL.

Calizum69
04-27-14, 16:04
Congratulations. I would have given you her number if you had asked.

I still try to see her because of her oral talents but with no luck in the last 4-5 months.

But I keep on trying or she texts becaufse she is available but I can't.She is great when she iz in a good mood and if you treat her right she give you a very good bare back bow job. Lets you dump your load deeo in her mouth, just tell her go deep as you popping, works every time, trust me and her squeel as you poke are to die for.

Melvin Smiley
04-27-14, 23:46
I have 4 messages from her last night from 11:47 to 12:37 where she claimed she wanted to come over..they range from What time am I coming by...to...be done soon and I'll call you.

She never called back. I have concluded she has been playing with me which screws up my other chances to book with someone else so for my sanity I deleted her number this morning.

Too bad for me because she is talented but her games will end if I can't contact her.

Almost feel sorry for her-as you can see she is pretty but has lost weight since she was using these pics on BP.Dude, don't let that ***** frustrate you!! The drugs have seriously destroyed her mind, not to mention she lives like a dog with her BF / handler. I know Lake Worth is a little out of your way, but if you ever want to recruit some fine young puss, just hit me up. You will be amazed at the action that's just a few miles to the north. Stay safe.

BrowardMan6942
04-28-14, 08:15
I'm wondering about her because regardless of where you stand on what drugs do to a person...she is a human being...

BTW keep on looking for Amber WSW and find no one at night in her area and for tht matter on 31st anymore.

I'm beginning to think most SW word days and not nights.

Re Gina...thanks...I'm sure someone told her about my post-and I won't have to deal with her BS anymore.

Melvin-yea but way too far to drive for me...thanks though.

Pensfan87
04-28-14, 08:50
Dude, don't let that ***** frustrate you!! The drugs have seriously destroyed her mind, not to mention she lives like a dog with her BF / handler. I know Lake Worth is a little out of your way, but if you ever want to recruit some fine young puss, just hit me up. You will be amazed at the action that's just a few miles to the north. Stay safe.I've noticed some good action in Palm Beach county, too bad I'm not able to sample it as I'm in Miami.

Roger2012
04-28-14, 13:10
I'm wondering about her because regardless of where you stand on what drugs do to a person...she is a human being...

BTW keep on looking for Amber WSW and find no one at night in her area and for tht matter on 31st anymore.

I'm beginning to think most SW word days and not nights.

Re Gina...thanks...I'm sure someone told her about my post-and I won't have to deal with her BS anymore.

Melvin-yea but way too far to drive for me...thanks though.I saw Sharee over the weekend like 6 am and also in the earl evening. I mostly see her walking at night time. She tells me she tends to sleep during the day because it's too hot. I managed to finally get with Amber a couple weeks ago with the help of Sharee for a finders fee. Well worth it considering how much I give Sharee. Sharee told me about WSW Amber a couple months ago. Told me she would hook me up but Amber never had any digits. Well she finally came through with a finders fee and damn her tits were awesome. About the best pair for a SW. Got a BBBJ from her and was pretty good. I still prefer Gina over any other SW but she's so unreliable.

Powerline and 31st have been pretty dead except for the occasional BSW but I don't pick them up because I always seem to have problems with them one way or another except for Jazz (half black / half Spanish). Last week I found Jenna on 31st. She's a WSW in her 20's blonde hair with real the's (a tad on the saggy side), same body build of amber. Got BBBJ and cfs not bad I would repeat. The only problems I had was the overly exaggerated moaning which she claims she does regularly and with miscommunication I over paid for her time .6 considering how much I get away with the other girls in the area. She stays in one of those hotels off 31st, she said she advertises on craigslist.

Member #5782
04-28-14, 23:08

Almost feel sorry for her-as you can see she is pretty but has lost weight since she was using these pics on BP.I had the exact same experience with Gina when I was there in January ... Kept texting that she'd be ready in 30 minutes which turned into an hour ... Then 10 more minutes which turned into another hour ... Then 15 more minutes which turned into radio silence. A total waste of time. I was so annoyed that I decided to just cut her off.

-- WhiteeBoy.

Member #5638
04-29-14, 20:22
Just saw Jazz, and got to find out and see what I assume is Phat's Joint on 17th Street? Paid 30 for good BBBJ. Learned from Jazz, Gina, nikki, carissa were inside working. Apparently Jazz will soon be on Backpage or joining a escort service. Thanks to Flintlock for hooking me up with Jazz's number.

Roger2012
04-30-14, 10:36
A few of my dreams for me to tell. I was dreaming one night that I was driving home and saw a WSW by Walmart on Atlantic and Powerline. It was kind of dark but from the build I thought it was WSW Amber. I went in for a the scope and by the time she said she remembered me. She got in and smiled at me and I was like damn she was looking a little rough. I also noticed a gold tooth. I had to ask for her name because I knew it wasn't Amber. She said it was TT, ; I remembered picking her up before and wasn't pleased with the service but got a deal at the time. This time all I had was .25 for her time. She wanted more at least 30 for her meds. Gave me a BBBJ which she was rushing and would constantly stop to ask if I'm done yet. These girls think it's going to happen faster if they stop and ask are you done yet. She was just as bad as Dshot for rushing. I should have just passed like the last time I saw her walking. Total waste of my time and time equals money. I won't be repeating that mistake again. She's on my DNPU (Do not pickup) list that also applies to creditors LOL. My DNPU list consist of Theresa, Tammy, Tammy / Peaches, Dshot, 603 Jen and Kendra, Celia.

The day before I picked up Questline Jen and she was looking fairly normal and not high at all. Although I had the best time the first time when she was. It was better than last time because she got me off fairly quick. Got half and half for the usual tuition. It's a shame she doesn't swallow. I think the only one around here that does that is Nikki depending on her mood at phats.

A few weeks back I saw a new one on MLK and Dixie. Picked up this WSW in early 20's. Ended up getting half / half but everything was covered. She was rushing me the whole time complaining I must be on something because it wasn't normal. Sounded like Dshot, which she happens to know because I saw them at Sunoco one night. A total waste of my time as well.

I was driving home by cheetahs down 31st one night around 2 am and saw a lady in distress. I kindly offered her a ride and she got in. She quickly wanted to play with my stick shift in my automatic car to make sure I was the right driver LOL. She was around her mid 20's blonde about WSW Amber's body except she had real the's that were on the saggy side. I guess with some miscommunication I totally over paid for her time but will repeat but less. Got half and half and played with the's not as good as Ambers, Jazz, or Gina's (I prefer them fake because of gravity). Had a decent time with her for .6 , dropped her off at one of the motels on 31st. Said she advertises on craigslist. Her name is Jenna.

A little longer I was driving home about 6 am on Dixie and 10th I saw a WSW. Picked up her and went to a spot. Got half and half, over paid slightly for her time .5, more than I would have but as usual Gina was not answering her calls / text. Not bad will repeat but for less.

These girls would make more money if they were more proactive about answering / returning calls / texts and not losing their phones. A simple courtesy reply would be nice so you can make other arrangements. They lose more friends that way. I got all their numbers except the two Tammy's, Dshot, and TT. I like them with big tits, prefer fake but not many around. Anyone get a duo with Gina and Liza (the disbarred lawyer)? Seniors and people I dealt with before hit me up. Also I would love pics / videos of Gina, Liza, Amber (WSW), Natalie (coral springs), Jazz, Sammie (when she was skinnier). Basically all the cute girls with fake racks LOL. Please reply on PM because all these girls read this forum almost as much as we do.

Roger2012
04-30-14, 10:37
She is great when she iz in a good mood and if you treat her right she give you a very good bare back bow job. Lets you dump your load deeo in her mouth, just tell her go deep as you popping, works every time, trust me and her squeel as you poke are to die for.Cali your inbox is full, please clear some out please. Been trying to PM you. Thanks.

Calizum69
04-30-14, 14:44
Luvah, this pic is for you. Spoted her just south of SW 10th street on Dixie. She said she was tired as I complained about her teeth on thee magic stick, worst I've had in long time but if it wasnt for her nice rack, I somehow poped in her mouth. But I loved fondling her boobs, surgeon did a good job on her as she is no spring chicken.

I also spotted fat young Jessica hanging with little back curly hair Nikki I've reported before and blonde. Brittney as well.

Saylor43
04-30-14, 20:24
Just kicked 603 jen out of my car. She is covered in bed bug bites head to toe, be carefull picking this girl up I just hope none of her pets crawled off into my car. Never seen some one who looked so bad naked LOL or with that many bites on her.

Luvahj
05-01-14, 07:32
TT is on my DNPU (Do not pickup) list that also applies to creditors LOL. My DNPU list consist of Theresa, Tammy, Tammy / Peaches, Dshot, 603 Jen and Kendra, Celia.Funny We have the same DNPU list plus I have skinny Nikki and Kendra's sister Jen.

Bullet174
05-01-14, 09:06
Fellow mongers, put me down I don't know where to look "pompano".

Saylor43
05-01-14, 10:08
Funny We have the same DNPU list plus I have skinny Nikki and Kendra's sister Jen.To make things worse I find out jen has musa in both lungs and it is suppose to be spread with contact I thought she smealed a little funny. Just thought it was from all those sores on her.

Melvin Smiley
05-01-14, 12:55
Fellow mongers, put me down I don't know where to look "pompano".Dixie highway, SW 10th to Atlantic Blvd.

Melvin Smiley
05-01-14, 12:58
To make things worse I find out jen has musa in both lungs and it is suppose to be spread with contact I thought she smealed a little funny. Just thought it was from all those sores on her.If she has MRSA, it's not going away without some serious antibiotics!!

Saylor43
05-01-14, 20:21
If she has MRSA, it's not going away without some serious antibiotics!!She was in the hospital for 3 weeks but left when she started to feel better was told her heart valve is damaged from it and has to be checked every 3 weeks she should have stayed in the hospital and let them finish with the drugs going in herit will kill her in time.

Bullet174
05-01-14, 21:51
Any sitings fellow mongers.

BrowardMan6942
05-02-14, 09:58
Natalie finally paid me another visit last night and she looked good and seemed relaxed and in the mood to please. She didn't rush and finally after catching up and watching her walk around nude I sorta begged her to start with her BJ.

She was playful and as some of you know very pleasing and willing to please. After a lot of different positions and playing I stood up and fuck faced her mouth while she was on her knees till she accepted my deposit while staring up at me.

I would see her more often if she lived closer and had transportation other than buses or rides. I'm too damn lazy to drive to where she stays out west.

Afterwards I went to a few strip clubs and felt in the mood again and remembered that KC had sent me a picture a couple of days ago so I texted her what she would charge me for a BBBJCIM (it was around 12:30 am). A few minutes later she texted me $20 and a few minutes later it was oops mistake meant 200 and then she texted price goes up on weekend..so I texted back "nevermind"Being a wiseass I texted her that for that money I could see Gina, Jazz, Jen and Kendra and something about I would still have change left and that she musthave me confused with someone else, this morning I woke up and see she texted me at 8 am saying she had me confused with someone else and that it would be 250. So my last text was something about her being looney or on something.

I've never seen KC but gave her a couple of references so presume that's why she sent picture in first place. I'm curious what she charges some of you guys. I don't know how ld the picture was that she sent me but she looked good in the picture.

Ahhh life goes on...

Pensfan87
05-02-14, 16:39
Natalie finally paid me another visit last night and she looked good and seemed relaxed and in the mood to please. She didn't rush and finally after catching up and watching her walk around nude I sorta begged her to start with her BJ.

She was playful and as some of you know very pleasing and willing to please. After a lot of different positions and playing I stood up and fuck faced her mouth while she was on her knees till she accepted my deposit while staring up at me.

I would see her more often if she lived closer and had transportation other than buses or rides. I'm too damn lazy to drive to where she stays out west.

Afterwards I went to a few strip clubs and felt in the mood again and remembered that KC had sent me a picture a couple of days ago so I texted her what she would charge me for a BBBJCIM (it was around 12:30 am). A few minutes later she texted me $20 and a few minutes later it was oops mistake meant 200 and then she texted price goes up on weekend..so I texted back "nevermind"Being a wiseass I texted her that for that money I could see Gina, Jazz, Jen and Kendra and something about I would still have change left and that she musthave me confused with someone else, this morning I woke up and see she texted me at 8 am saying she had me confused with someone else and that it would be 250. So my last text was something about her being looney or on something.

I've never seen KC but gave her a couple of references so presume that's why she sent picture in first place. I'm curious what she charges some of you guys. I don't know how ld the picture was that she sent me but she looked good in the picture.

Ahhh life goes on...You might be able to get Kasie for 20 if you find her walking, she should go for 30 or so if you pick her up at Phats.(I'm talking about BBBJ). I bang her for around 50 at Phats place. She's more drama then the other girls though, at least for me.

Bullet174
05-02-14, 18:44
Stroll is dead.

BrowardMan6942
05-02-14, 21:27
Thought I posted it BUT I guess I didn't.

Got a text from KC and then spoke to her.

She said that someone had her phone last night and this AM and it wasnt her and she apologized-and sent me a pic giving me the finger so I knew I was talking to her today.

I will see her when I can.

DigitalPimpin
05-02-14, 22:18
I've given Natalies number out to several people in the past, but I don't have her new #. Can someone PM me with it?

Jweeder was here.

DigitalPimpin
05-02-14, 22:24
Well I have several rules, but a major one is that a SW must have all their teeth. I know it seems strange but missing or decayed teeth equals bacteria and I don't want to stick my dick in a petri dish.

I've been chatting with Jazz and Gina but have yet to seal the deal. Has anyone done the Pepsi challenge with these two that can give me the run down (body, teeth, skills, price, etc)?

Thanks in advance!

Jweeder was here.

BrowardMan6942
05-03-14, 12:27
I've been asked for some numbers and the ladies either say its okay or they say they don't want their number given out. Same with pics.

Since my brains are in my dick-I listen to what my dick says and my dick says don't fuck up a good thing.

Luvahj
05-04-14, 10:59
Texted all my girls Sunday at 0830 and when no one responded Headed out about 0930 as it was a cool dry sunny beautiful day. Saw Dshot and Tammy at Sunoco. DShot looked pretty good, tits looked nice in her bikini and she seemed in a good mood but I have read too many poor reviews so I passed and continued my hunt. "Saw Everything Covered" Katherine walking and passed on her too. Headed out west to 31st and saw nothing going west on MLK all the way out to 31st and headed back east, still nothing but the around 12th and Dixie I saw PR Liza and scooped right in.

She remembered me but not my name, we headed east to Federal and found a nice spot where I dreamt LOL NO I didn't DREAM THAT IT REALLY HAPPENED I got a nice BBBJCIM with spit while I alternated between squeezing those fake melons and fingering her ass and pussy. Nice girl, $20 and a few Xanax for an unrushed experience. Unfortunately she won't give out her number because BF checks it. This is our second time together and she will get my load again when I see her. On the way home DShot was still at Texaco but then got in a car.

The Luv Man.

Melvin Smiley
05-05-14, 20:51
I think Jazz is morphing into Gina!! I texted back and forth with this girl for 3 days, listening to her cry about being sick or being broke (just like Gina) but when it comes to hooking up and me slapping some wood to her. Impossible!! Always an excuse, sleeping, forgot, etc. I wish we could get some hot young cuties in Pompano that into doing business the right way. Stay safe.

NewDay
05-06-14, 03:24
Whats up guys. While riding down Dixie and Copans I met two WSW tt & jen (sorry no pics). Jen was cute really slim. Tt looked a little older, but was adamant about her BJ skills. Tt was thicker than jen, but If I were to dream it woulda been Jen. I didn't pull the trigger on either cause I'm fairly new to the game of SW but can anyone give some info on tt and if that was the infamous 603 Jen. Thanks guys and be safe.

Luvahj
05-06-14, 10:19
9 AM and I thought I would take a cruise WOW I have never seen so many H0's.

Nothing at Texaco, saw Kendra at Sunoco passed of course. West on MLK to powerline and then South to Atlantic. I saw 2 WSW and 2 BSW on East side at NW 2nd St around the convenience store. I was looking amber or at least some big tits. Talked to 2 of them. One was very cute with dark hair, pretty face, thin but passed. Was looking for perfect girl or was passing. Saw what I think was a WSW at Marathon on 31st. 2 more, Tuesday (who usually hangs out east and another WSW both nasty at the new gas station at corner of 31st and MLK.

A BSW in a pretty blue dress, who yelled at me but it was too far in the hood and too many people around to stop but she looked good not sure what her deal was though. Then saw PR Liza but she told me to cum back in an hour, I got a feeling she was just done with a date and was going to get high. And lastly saw WSW Paula just south of Sample on Dixie. Holy cow what a ride and I passed on everybody. I think early before it gets too hot might be a good cruise.

The Luv man.

Member #5638
05-06-14, 11:21
I think Jazz is morphing into Gina!! I texted back and forth with this girl for 3 days, listening to her cry about being sick or being broke (just like Gina) but when it comes to hooking up and me slapping some wood to her. Impossible!! Always an excuse, sleeping, forgot, etc. I wish we could get some hot young cuties in Pompano that into doing business the right way. Stay safe.I was wondering what happened to her. I couldn't get a hop dog her all weekend long and out of the blue last night at 8 pm she texts me asking me to come over.

DarkRaijin
05-07-14, 23:18
I think Jazz is morphing into Gina!! I texted back and forth with this girl for 3 days, listening to her cry about being sick or being broke (just like Gina) but when it comes to hooking up and me slapping some wood to her. Impossible!! Always an excuse, sleeping, forgot, etc. I wish we could get some hot young cuties in Pompano that into doing business the right way. Stay safe.Gina is a fukin mission for the first and only date I did with her. Thanks to calizum. She fukin tried to call Cali to confirm who I was. Ya I get it SW have the right to be cautious. But Since my monger days of 2011 have I never heard a SW calling a fellow monger to confirm.

Still have her digits and would let it lurk for a worse cast senario but there are some SW that can always be found.

2) Nice post luv; I did take a stroll around 1 pm on Tues. And both hwood and copans was dead. And back in Jan I did see bunch of SW around am hrs in copans area. Good shit sir.

Stay safe and happy hunting all.

I plan on gettin out there tomorrow am hrs. If I catch I will post pix.

Calizum69
05-08-14, 13:05
Gina is a fukin mission for the first and only date I did with her. Thanks to calizum. She fukin tried to call Cali to confirm who I was. Ya I get it SW have the right to be cautious. But Since my monger days of 2011 have I never heard a SW calling a fellow monger to confirm.

Still have her digits and would let it lurk for a worse cast senario but there are some SW that can always be found.

2) Nice post luv; I did take a stroll around 1 pm on Tues. And both hwood and copans was dead. And back in Jan I did see bunch of SW around am hrs in copans area. Good shit sir.

Stay safe and happy hunting all.

I plan on gettin out there tomorrow am hrs. If I catch I will post pix.Pfff she never called me nor don't think I would answer, seen her too many times in 2012 and just tired of her.

Veteran954
05-08-14, 16:04
Got a very good BBBJCIM for $30. Nice chick with big Bolton's.

BrowardMan6942
05-08-14, 18:12
Someone gave me Ember name-is that the one who was preggie recently-number ends in 333. She doesn't return calls and I've tried three times.

Also anyone ever get WSW Amber number?

BTW I now drive Powerline every morning around 8:30-9 and never seen anyone on way to work.

Today drove Dixie back and saw couple by the gas station sunnyoco but didn't stop both looked skinny with long brownish hair.

MorningStarBJ
05-08-14, 18:14
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.