PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57

UGB12
11-20-23, 02:00
So she's creampie friendly? What about backdoor?

She never wants to get in and sometimes she seemed zoned out. She is homeless for sure.I dunno about Greek but I've creampied her twice.

Moltisanti01
11-21-23, 18:00
I dunno about Greek but I've creampied her twice.She won't even get in the car with me. Also she wasn't very friendly.

I do from time to time see a WSW by the post office on the side but I never tried her out.

Moltisanti01
11-28-23, 12:10
Hey guys I'll keep it simple. This was all at 4 am.

Amanda. WSW age 39 decent looking accepted my $10 however she said her mouth was hurting for her offered sex but I declined. I've been watching her for 20 minutes and she's homeless so I can imagine she would be smelling.

Britanny- WSW looks young pretty tall she can take $10 I didn't partake in her because when I looped around she was gone.

Stacey. WSW older maybe late 40's can be found behind Marathin and auto zone she sucks dick good however I stopped seeing her since May because 2 minutes in the BJ she said her mouth hurts. She can blow you for $5 but beware she has a had stench on her.

Monica. She was panhandling in the morning (she's the big one).

WSW that be on the corner of the post office idk her name but she always walk there she's not fat but she's not slim neither.

Anyways $10 still going strong in 2023.

StbaIsBest
11-28-23, 18:33
This is all very nice ty!

Amanda. WSW age 39 decent looking accepted my $10 however she said her mouth was hurting for her offered sex but I declined. I've been watching her for 20 minutes and she's homeless so I can imagine she would be smelling.

Britanny- WSW looks young pretty tall she can take $10 I didn't partake in her because when I looped around she was gone.

Stacey. WSW older maybe late 40's can be found behind Marathin and auto zone she sucks dick good however I stopped seeing her since May because 2 minutes in the BJ she said her mouth hurts. She can blow you for $5 but beware she has a had stench on her.

WSW that be on the corner of the post office idk her name but she always walk there she's not fat but she's not slim neither.

Anyways $10 still going strong in 2023.

Luvahj
11-28-23, 19:39

Anyways $10 still going strong in 2023.Great report.

MrNutt69
11-28-23, 20:25
Anybody know if she got out of visiting her uncle the little cute blonde one from Virginia.

Luvahj
11-28-23, 20:55
Anybody know if she got out of visiting her uncle the little cute blonde one from Virginia.Yes, she left her uncles place.

SantoBland
11-29-23, 07:11
Oh yes I saw her we had a great time together the day she got out.

SantoBland
11-29-23, 07:14
I think Amanda has been the best date I've seen in 3 or 4 years. She was totally 100% experience. Look for her last night couldn't find her the day before she was hanging out around the post office area got her attention she said I'll be there in a minute but I didn't see her come to the area I was in. She's a little cutie actually about 98 lb.

TopPop
11-29-23, 19:26
I think Amanda has been the best date I've seen in 3 or 4 years. She was totally 100% experience. Look for her last night couldn't find her the day before she was hanging out around the post office area got her attention she said I'll be there in a minute but I didn't see her come to the area I was in. She's a little cutie actually about 98 lb.What does Amanda looks like? Can you post a picture?

Also what was the damage?

HD Murdock
11-30-23, 01:27
Oh yes I saw her we had a great time together the day she got out.She is fucking amazing.

MrNutt69
12-01-23, 02:45
She is fucking amazing.If you got her number let me know will trade.

Moltisanti01
12-01-23, 02:56
If you got her number let me know will trade.Is this Brandi older with a pimple in her face? If so I saw her tonight but she was in no mood to be picked up she was the sexiest person I saw out there. Also I saw this blonde who had a short haircut (this wasn't mery jane) this one was older I seen her around but I never got a chance to talk to this one I tried to talk to her but she blew me off LOL.

HD Murdock
12-01-23, 12:55
If you got her number let me know will trade.Show me your trade's pics.

MrNutt69
12-01-23, 15:11
Is this Brandi older with a pimple in her face? If so I saw her tonight but she was in no mood to be picked up she was the sexiest person I saw out there. Also I saw this blonde who had a short haircut (this wasn't mery jane) this one was older I seen her around but I never got a chance to talk to this one I tried to talk to her but she blew me off LOL.She looks like she's about 26 to 27 to some people she looks a lot younger than that but the way you can really tell is she's got a strong Virginia accent she's a very little girl maybe weighs 110 lb great date.

FilthyKoala
12-01-23, 22:12
I think Amanda has been the best date I've seen in 3 or 4 years. She was totally 100% experience. Look for her last night couldn't find her the day before she was hanging out around the post office area got her attention she said I'll be there in a minute but I didn't see her come to the area I was in. She's a little cutie actually about 98 lb.This may sound crazy considering her occupation but does Amanda give BJ's? A buddy was flat out rejected on that service!

Luvahj
12-02-23, 10:27
She looks like she's about 26 to 27 to some people she looks a lot younger than that but the way you can really tell is she's got a strong Virginia accent she's a very little girl maybe weighs 110 lb great date.This is the proper spelling of her name. And she is in fact 27, her last name only has one are in it. I've had a couple dates with her quite a while ago and I mean years. I had one great session and two not so great sessions. I don't think I'd pick her up again myself but maybe. Back then she always asked for too much money as well. What have you guys been paying? And where have you found her? FS or BBBJ? And yes, we can always decipher which Brandy this is by her thick Virginia accent and blonde hair.

Moltisanti01
12-02-23, 11:12
This may sound crazy considering her occupation but does Amanda give BJ's? A buddy was flat out rejected on that service!When I asked for a BJ she said that her throat was hurting. She was down to do sex for $10 but I declined.

I've never done FS with any walker and I've been doing this for a decade. There are a few I wouldn't mind doing.

China. From Fort Lauderdale.

Lexi. From Pompano.

Snowflake. Never had the chance to get her but I seen her alot.

MeryJane. She needs a shower.

Sexy Brianna. I never saw her ever.

Dirty Brianna. She wanted to fuck her but she was too filthy.

Mixed Brianna. She would never get into my car.

Mihram- it's a shame because she was hot a few months ago now she's all bony she remind me if Ruth from Ozark.

List can go on but I wouldn't mind cuming in Amanda but again hygiene I have to shower these girls first.

HD Murdock
12-02-23, 17:18
When I asked for a BJ she said that her throat was hurting. She was down to do sex for $10 but I declined.

I've never done FS with any walker and I've been doing this for a decade. There are a few I wouldn't mind doing.

Lexi. From Pompano.

Mihram- it's a shame because she was hot a few months ago now she's all bony she remind me if Ruth from Ozark.

List can go on but I wouldn't mind cuming in Amanda but again hygiene I have to shower these girls first.MeryJane. She needs a shower.

Yup, she is young, but stinks very bad in addition to her drunk breath. She doesn't even remember when took her last shower LOL.

Moltisanti01
12-02-23, 19:49

Yup, she is young, but stinks very bad in addition to her drunk breath. She doesn't even remember when took her last shower LOL.Where is she? I haven't seen her since she was passed out and the ambulance got her.

We had a mini date once was going to lead to sex but some handler got to her and she had to go but I haven't seen her in a while.

One time she got in my car at night drunk (last year) I wanted her to give me a bj but she was out of it... she's pretty romantic because she kissed me (great kisser) I didn't ask for one and she's the only SW who kissed me

HD Murdock
12-02-23, 20:45
Where is she? I haven't seen her since she was passed out and the ambulance got her.

We had a mini date once was going to lead to sex but some handler got to her and she had to go but I haven't seen her in a while.

One time she got in my car at night drunk (last year) I wanted her to give me a bj but she was out of it... she's pretty romantic because she kissed me (great kisser) I didn't ask for one and she's the only SW who kissed meLast time I seen her on the parking lot south across J-Mar. She was drunk AF surrounded by a bunch of dudes.

Moltisanti01
12-02-23, 22:53
Last time I seen her on the parking lot south across J-Mar. She was drunk AF surrounded by a bunch of dudes.When was this? I haven't seen her in months a matter of fact I don't even see young SW at all.

Only the undesirables. I think the tall WSW is pretty young but she's always wearing a hoodie.

FilthyKoala
12-02-23, 23:34
Yes the stench is real with little Mary Jane, in fact it almost got me busted with the wife because it clung to my car seats. Had to blame the valet guy smh. The worst was easily that white girl Brianna who was around 31st, my lord! Idk how vagrants could stand next to her.

SantoBland
12-03-23, 19:15
She's back out of the uncle's place not sure she's working the streets but she's with her old handler so he's a pretty jealous guy from what is set out there.

QbertJAdams
12-03-23, 20:41
Hey gents. This may be my first post, but I've been mongering since the 90's. I happen to stumble on this site, and just about every girl that has been reviewed on here, I've been with multiple times. Even made a few my regulars. I question is concerning Mia (so called 'Sweet Dream' as she used to call herself). I can tell you that my last encounter with her last year was a dream alright. But not the good one. When I picked her up, she was High as a kite, and kept falling asleep in my car as I was going to my spot. When I get to the spot, we set up to do the deed, and she gave a very mechanical, half-ass BJ. She's a thick white girl, probably in her 20's. Well, on my loops to find Brittany and Becky, I keep seeing this Mia on the east side of the Post office near JMar. Actually I've been seeing her every day in that area, but have refused to pull the trigger, because of my last encounter with her. I read two reports on her recently. Has anyone of you been with her lately. Is she any better now? And she swallows now, huh? She didn't do that with me the last time. I may give her a second chance, just based on her looks (I like thick WSWs). If any of you have had her recently, please report on it. Thanks.

OralWonder
12-04-23, 11:00
When I asked for a BJ she said that her throat was hurting. She was down to do sex for $10 but I declined.

Lexi. From Pompano.

List can go on but I wouldn't mind cuming in Amanda but again hygiene I have to shower these girls first.Is China still out there?

I heard she may be out of the game.

I have searched for her in all the spots she is supposed to hang out by and never caught her.

QbertJAdams
12-04-23, 16:48
It's about 3:40 pm and there is bacon everywhere at Jmar. Be careful. I see KC walking with Penny. I thought about giving Penny a ride, but the bacon everywhere changed my mind fast.

FilthyKoala
12-04-23, 18:55
Hey gents. This may be my first post, but I've been mongering since the 90's. I happen to stumble on this site, and just about every girl that has been reviewed on here, I've been with multiple times. Even made a few my regulars. I question is concerning Mia (so called 'Sweet Dream' as she used to call herself). I can tell you that my last encounter with her last year was a dream alright. But not the good one. When I picked her up, she was High as a kite, and kept falling asleep in my car as I was going to my spot. When I get to the spot, we set up to do the deed, and she gave a very mechanical, half-ass BJ. She's a thick white girl, probably in her 20's. Well, on my loops to find Brittany and Becky, I keep seeing this Mia on the east side of the Post office near JMar. Actually I've been seeing her every day in that area, but have refused to pull the trigger, because of my last encounter with her. I read two reports on her recently. Has anyone of you been with her lately. Is she any better now? And she swallows now, huh? She didn't do that with me the last time. I may give her a second chance, just based on her looks (I like thick WSWs). If any of you have had her recently, please report on it. Thanks.Mia is exactly your post, not the worst looking but still mechanical, shady, always needing to smoke or nod off. I don't think your missing anything by not picking her up.

SantoBland
12-04-23, 19:39
Any recon on Lulu I saw her the other night she looked okay but just wasn't sure about it not seeing her listed on here.

QbertJAdams
12-04-23, 23:12
Mia is exactly your post, not the worst looking but still mechanical, shady, always needing to smoke or nod off. I don't think your missing anything by not picking her up.Thanks for that information. And yes, I remember picking up this awkward vibe from her when I met her the first time. She kept demanding money up front and wanted me to park near her boyfriend / pimp / or whatever he is. I drove her to another location and she wasn't too happy about that. I guess now that I read your response and looking back. You're right, something is shady about her. Thanks again, I will definitely avoid her.

Moltisanti01
12-04-23, 23:19
Hey gents,

6 am I went in the area and I saw Lexi (Puertorican in her 30's) I offered her a ride and she asked if I did dates and I said yes. I gave her the $6 special she was a little disappointed with my offer but she said we could do something. Once I gave her the $ she said only thing she could do is show her body which she only flashed her tits SMH anyways my fault because I offered to take her a ride because she was looking decent in the mini skirt. Only good thing I can say about Lexi she was pretty polite and she didn't smell...

About MIA she doesn't seem high because I've been in that area almost daily and around 1 day she was getting in and out of cars. I also saw KC and another WSW at 6 am I'm guessing that's penny? KC took my $5 special once but only blew me for 4 minutes.

About China the last time I was with her she said she was getting a job at McDonald's that next week and she had me dropped her to her house. Keep In mind that was close to 3 months ago.

My complaint with pompano is I waste alot if gas just to end up empty handed. I spend more money in gas than on this hobby.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this don't look any better. The SW that we do see 98% of them are homeless... I'm suggesting we find a decent one put her in a tent far away and we take turns lol Buy her a meal or something a day and keep it in rotation because this is unstastainable. Just a thought

Trust me on this the majority of the young and cute SW have some type of arrangement going on with a guy because I've heard stories about some girls living in a shead that's being provided food and etc in the exchange for "quality time" I almost had one myself but she went to jail 6 months ago.

PumpAndDump
12-04-23, 23:46
Any recon on Lulu I saw her the other night she looked okay but just wasn't sure about it not seeing her listed on here.I've known her for a very long time, she could have a bit of an attitude, and the Bjs are very mechanical, she's looking a bit thin these days, but the Bolton are still as perfect as they can be. She wants. 4 but. 2 is about all it's worth.

Ichiho69
12-05-23, 00:18
Hey what's up everybody.

I just wanted to make a quick review of this lovely young lady here. She is an extremely nice person she lies a little sometimes but down to earth very nice easy-going personality and easy to set up too. The problem is she doesn't really keep a phone number but if she has a phone she's very easy to contact. She's good friends with Janelle midget and they have a love hate relationship they fight like cats and dogs but they really can't get along without each other. Very co dependent relationship those two have. She said she wanted to move back to Hollywood but I know for a fact at least for right now she's in Pompano so if you catch her she's a good time. Not very expensive or anything. I'm not sure if that's her phone number now all I know is she does have a phone and she has a lot of numbers so it's hard to keep which one's which. She has a nice azz too.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/arabic-goddess/40944583

https://www.erome.com/a/PwWa8DTX

OralWonder
12-05-23, 10:47
Hey gents,

6 am I went in the area and I saw Lexi (Puertorican in her 30's) I offered her a ride and she asked if I did dates and I said yes. I gave her the $6 special she was a little disappointed with my offer but she said we could do something. Once I gave her the $ she said only thing she could do is show her body which she only flashed her tits SMH anyways my fault because I offered to take her a ride because she was looking decent in the mini skirt. Only good thing I can say about Lexi she was pretty polite and she didn't smell...

About MIA she doesn't seem high because I've been in that area almost daily and around 1 day she was getting in and out of cars. I also saw KC and another WSW at 6 am I'm guessing that's penny? KC took my $5 special once but only blew me for 4 minutes.

About China the last time I was with her she said she was getting a job at McDonald's that next week and she had me dropped her to her house. Keep In mind that was close to 3 months ago.

My complaint with pompano is I waste alot if gas just to end up empty handed. I spend more money in gas than on this hobby.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this don't look any better. The SW that we do see 98% of them are homeless... I'm suggesting we find a decent one put her in a tent far away and we take turns lol Buy her a meal or something a day and keep it in rotation because this is unstastainable. Just a thought

Trust me on this the majority of the young and cute SW have some type of arrangement going on with a guy because I've heard stories about some girls living in a shead that's being provided food and etc in the exchange for "quality time" I almost had one myself but she went to jail 6 months ago.Thanks for the update on China. I did not realize she had a home, thought she was homeless.

Wonder if she was going to work at the McDonalds near Sunrise and I95?

Troller1
12-05-23, 13:18
Anyone have encounter (s) with a WSW hangs out by the post office by jmar.

Moltisanti01
12-05-23, 13:44
Anyone have encounter (s) with a WSW hangs out by the post office by jmar.Depends on who you're talking about. Its Mia which is a younger WSW with a gut and an older WSW with a tattoo on her leg.

I passed on both.

SkysTheLimit
12-06-23, 08:10
Any recon on Lulu I saw her the other night she looked okay but just wasn't sure about it not seeing her listed on here.Yea, I saw Lulu a couple days ago she be anywhere from Saxon wall and on 9th.

NineInchAl58
12-06-23, 08:49
Replace six bucks with a Jefferson and you can get a whole blowjob.

Hey gents,

Trust me on this the majority of the young and cute SW have some type of arrangement going on with a guy because I've heard stories about some girls living in a shead that's being provided food and etc in the exchange for "quality time" I almost had one myself but she went to jail 6 months ago.

QbertJAdams
12-06-23, 17:50
Replace six bucks with a Jefferson and you can get a whole blowjob.Two things. I don't know, more power to all the guys who are able to pull off that 10 Mario coin trick with the girls. In my opinion, That 10 Mario coins discount thing probably will only work if you're driving around in a beater. If you're driving in a 60 k vehicle like me, that's not going to work as well, and it hasn't work. The only person that bit at that offer was Becky. The last time I offered a girl less the 20 Mario coins (14) she reluctantly took it and gave me the worse, half ass BJ and complained that I wasn't finishing fast enough. I find that if you go too low, it affects the service you get. I don't know, but that's just my experience. I offer at least a Jackson, but sometimes have problems because of the car I drive. That's just my observation.

Moltisanti01
12-06-23, 20:14
I haven't given a woman on the street a $20 in over 10 years. They all been taking my $10 special and sometimes I offered $5 and some take it.

My car is fairly new but I drive at night where it's hard to see but lately I've haven't been putting SW in my new car. The only two that got in my car was China and Lexi.

It's too much liability having a SW inside of the car with the drugs or the smell I'm thinking about investing a tent and having them go in my tent.

Furthermore there isn't any good SW walking. All I see is junk and the good ones you do see on a rare occasion is surrounded by guys. I don't tell a man how much to spend on a girl but the $10 is still going strong and sometimes the $5 (depending on the girl).

But gents the real action is overseas. Or getting yourself a good UTR. It's costly driving looking for walkers because you waste alot of $ in gas and Florida isn't as good as Arizona when it comes to SW. As I said in a previous post the good SW don't stay on the street for long #1 they get with a pimp and go to the escort sites or #2 a mongler brings them in and make them their personal playmate.

Trust me the streets had been dry since 2016

NineInchAl58
12-07-23, 08:47
Hamilton said to Jefferson: "If we put our heads together we can get a blowjob for our driver Mr. Dick Holder. ".

Dude, there is inflation even if nobody noticed. At some point the market place blows through the floor for the price of head, so paying less than twenty ain't getting the job done.

The economic reason is that these women need at least twenty bucks for the candy they crave. Considering I earn five times the money I made from 40 years ago when 10 was the price of a BJ, I manage to pay the freight with some wiggle room for a tip for extras.

Just my $0. 02,

I haven't given a woman on the street a $20 in over 10 years. They all been taking my $10 special and sometimes I offered $5 and some take it.

My car is fairly new but I drive at night where it's hard to see but lately I've haven't been putting SW in my new car. The only two that got in my car was China and Lexi.

It's too much liability having a SW inside of the car with the drugs or the smell I'm thinking about investing a tent and having them go in my tent.

Furthermore there isn't any good SW walking. All I see is junk and the good ones you do see on a rare occasion is surrounded by guys. I don't tell a man how much to spend on a girl but the $10 is still going strong and sometimes the $5 (depending on the girl).

But gents the real action is overseas. Or getting yourself a good UTR. It's costly driving looking for walkers because you waste alot of $ in gas and Florida isn't as good as Arizona when it comes to SW. As I said in a previous post the good SW don't stay on the street for long #1 they get with a pimp and go to the escort sites or #2 a mongler brings them in and make them their personal playmate.

Trust me the streets had been dry since 2016

Moltisanti01
12-07-23, 09:31
Hamilton said to Jefferson: "If we put our heads together we can get a blowjob for our driver Mr. Dick Holder. ".

Dude, there is inflation even if nobody noticed. At some point the market place blows through the floor for the price of head, so paying less than twenty ain't getting the job done.

The economic reason is that these women need at least twenty bucks for the candy they crave. Considering I earn five times the money I made from 40 years ago when 10 was the price of a BJ, I manage to pay the freight with some wiggle room for a tip for extras.

Just my $0. 02,Unfortunately I can't agree with you. Paying $20 doesn't guarantee you good service and the best BJ I've received has been from $10 dates. A dime is $10 if you didn't know any most of the time these chicks be walking the street for FREE. 90% of the women on the street took my $10 no issues because most of them know. Half of the time I read these reports where the girl is high all the time or don't perform even after they being paid $20+ 90% of the walkers don't even look that great that's why I charge them below average.

Becky on the Turnpike gave me 20 min BJ and swallowed for $10 and she performed better than 90% of those girls.

China from Fort Lauderdale gave me a 15 min BJ for $10 performance was there.

Now keep in mind the $10 rule doesn't apply to everyone if she's clean looking and willing to hangout the price will definitely go up. I have a UTR that let's me pop 2 x for $50 and she's very attractive however she lives in Miami.

What I'm saying is you should leverage your $ if you want to pay $30 for a 10 min BJ more power to you but with sex the price will always varie she will charge you $30 me $10 and fuck the handler for free. I seen many walkers blowing their handler in the back plaza where the dumpster is by that furniture store.

Garfield666
12-07-23, 21:04
Dude, you can offer whatever you want to those girls, there's no way they accept your $10.00 offer every single time. You keep saying to all of us about your 10.00 special, who cares?? If I want to give them 20.00 or 30.00, that's my problem. It seems that you want us to offer the same low price you're offering to make it easier for you, that's why you keep repeating the same story over and over again about " the 10.00 still strong". You don't want any of us pay more so then the girls don't reject your low ball offer. If they accept your low ball offer, good for you!! But let us offer whatever we want, I don't care how much you spend on them. And Becky it's one exception, she can stay with me for 30-45 min for the coins 8 give her, I don't care if you give her 10.00 I still give her what I want.

Moltisanti01
12-08-23, 15:37
No worries pay as you see fit.

Gents any word on the streets? The sexy 20 year old Brianna Is locked up again but she hasn't been in the area. I'm going to take a pause on Pompano because I hardly see anyone worth picking up. I would mind Amanda but I haven't seen her only the usual crew.

Lexi - Be careful with this one she has a nice body but I can tell she upselld and her performance will not be great.

Yaya. Nobody even pick her up.

Monica. Nobody picks her up.

Mia. Despite the bad reports I see her picked up often.

Older WSW who stands next to mia on the side of the post office- I don't see guys pick her up.

Tatiana (older BSW she's brown skin with braids) - I don't see anyone pick her up she do have a nice body but her face is a hard pass.

Stacey (older WSW) - she's behind marathon she sleeps there (give a great BJ for $5) but I had an issue with her since May due to her performance and smell.

Becky Turnpike. I had an issue with her a few weeks back and decided I won't see her again.

There are a few others but I don't see them frequently or have no data on them. There js this older woman I wouldn't call her a street walker but she has a nice body I tried to pick her up but she says she's not a ***** LOL.

I guess I'll use my UTR twice a month until things get better.

LuvAJunk
12-09-23, 18:46

Gents any word on the streets? The sexy 20 year old Brianna Is locked up again but she hasn't been in the area. I'm going to take a pause on Pompano because I hardly see anyone worth picking up. I would mind Amanda but I haven't seen her only the usual crew.

There are a few others but I don't see them frequently or have no data on them. There js this older woman I wouldn't call her a street walker but she has a nice body I tried to pick her up but she says she's not a ***** LOL.

I guess I'll use my UTR twice a month until things get better.How about red bone Jazz? Last saw her early this year. I see her at least a couple of times a week, if I was up there for business before pleasure. We hang out in local garage and get it on with everything on the menu if she on her meds, sometimes it was miss or hit your salvo with her. She be telling me cum already and already I be splattering my baby batter already and she didn't notice.

Hope yall get pussy greeting this festive time.

BarryBlack
12-09-23, 21:44

Lexi - Be careful with this one she has a nice body but I can tell she upselld and her performance will not be great.

Yaya. Nobody even pick her up.

Monica. Nobody picks her up.

Mia. Despite the bad reports I see her picked up often.

Older WSW who stands next to mia on the side of the post office- I don't see guys pick her up.

Tatiana (older BSW she's brown skin with braids) - I don't see anyone pick her up she do have a nice body but her face is a hard pass.

Stacey (older WSW) - she's behind marathon she sleeps there (give a great BJ for $5) but I had an issue with her since May due to her performance and smell.

Becky Turnpike. I had an issue with her a few weeks back and decided I won't see her again.

I guess I'll use my UTR twice a month until things get better.I give them 10, sometimes they say no, swing back around a day or two later then they say yes. Then sometimes man they beg and offer everything sometimes for. 5. mihram. Was like that when she was around.

Moltisanti01
12-10-23, 00:38
At Barry.

The last time I paid a walker $20 was maybe 8 years ago. But during that time the girls were way more cleaner and healthy looking. You didn't have to worry about a bad smell and they dressed sexy.

Nowadays most the girls smell bad, hands dirty, poor hygiene. But remember something important 90% of the work is online. Meaning 90% of the women are online now.

The senior guys will remember Truck Stop where their would be 20 girls to pick from across the McDonald's. Also when you go on the Sunco strip it would be 10 decent girls walking.

We don't have that anymore. So once again I'm not telling a guy what to spend but compare the quality from 8 years ago to now you will see how one would only offer $10.

FilthyKoala
12-10-23, 10:32
At Barry.

The last time I paid a walker $20 was maybe 8 years ago. But during that time the girls were way more cleaner and healthy looking. You didn't have to worry about a bad smell and they dressed sexy.

Nowadays most the girls smell bad, hands dirty, poor hygiene. But remember something important 90% of the work is online. Meaning 90% of the women are online now.

The senior guys will remember Truck Stop where their would be 20 girls to pick from across the McDonald's. Also when you go on the Sunco strip it would be 10 decent girls walking.

We don't have that anymore. So once again I'm not telling a guy what to spend but compare the quality from 8 years ago to now you will see how one would only offer $10.I've been lucky to have kept some UTR's and good finds throughout the drought but what's more interesting is 90% of the talent online is also shit these days. It's almost like the meds have killed off the good girls faster than finding a new replacement in their spot.

Sarge572
12-10-23, 13:11
What the hell did KC, do? Her funny pages charging list looks like a action movie script.

KingJames007
12-10-23, 13:25
At Barry.

We don't have that anymore. So once again I'm not telling a guy what to spend but compare the quality from 8 years ago to now you will see how one would only offer $10.I am semi-retired from the game, What I see on the streets? It's not even fun anymore. Not just pompano but fort lauderdale and miami also, Dirty skin and bones The Walking Dead.

The good times are over.

Futureclean1
12-10-23, 15:46
At Barry.

We don't have that anymore. So once again I'm not telling a guy what to spend but compare the quality from 8 years ago to now you will see how one would only offer $10.I recall a while back some members bragged about how much they give the ladies and that it's not good to be cheap! Who remembers the person call them out! I forgot who it was but most likely it was a manager trying to gas's light the members to pay more for sub par service from users. Who remembers the person? My point is the less we pay the better!! But we do need better products to pay for.

No supply and all demand what to do?

Joseph Kerr
12-10-23, 17:08
How about red bone Jazz? Last saw her early this year. I see her at least a couple of times a week, if I was up there for business before pleasure. We hang out in local garage and get it on with everything on the menu if she on her meds, sometimes it was miss or hit your salvo with her. She be telling me cum already and already I be splattering my baby batter already and she didn't notice.

Hope yall get pussy greeting this festive time.That's Breanna P! Been looking for her. Last I read she was hanging by Atlantic and Federal. I checked around there last week and couldn't find her. She's got an FB profile and messenger but never comes online. Been dying to get another piece of that. When she's cooperative it's the best time and she treats you good. When she's not you just have to drop her off and try again next time, but it's definitely worth trying.

SkysTheLimit
12-11-23, 15:21
How about red bone Jazz? Last saw her early this year. I see her at least a couple of times a week, if I was up there for business before pleasure. We hang out in local garage and get it on with everything on the menu if she on her meds, sometimes it was miss or hit your salvo with her. She be telling me cum already and already I be splattering my baby batter already and she didn't notice.

Hope yall get pussy greeting this festive time.I been trying to her she doesn't be by the red and white or by Saxon wall where she be at.

Kanye For Pres
12-12-23, 22:33
Last weekend was interesting, so I've met Brittany before but always passed her, this time I decided to give her a chance, she smelled bad but I could stand it so I went for it, 20 coins for a BBBJ, started out ok for about 8 minutes, but not good enough for me to pop and the smell started creepin up, so I didn't pop and told her to keep it, we started to chat about whos out there nowadays and she mentioned a WSW named Jersey, she said she is WSW and has big tits and is about her age, anyone know who she is?

I decided to stay around longer, eventually I found a young SW named Bree, but she's not the same Bree you guys talk about, this one is a LSW, she said she 19 yo I got kinda spooked at first because thought she might be LEO but it wasnt, she said she got kicked out her house and needed money, I took a good look at her thinking it might be the same bree but it wasnt, she had a skinny body, was short and was kind tan, she asked for 60 coins but we settled on 20, she gave a great BBBJ but I took a while for some reason even though she was great at it, it went on for 15 or more minutes, bad part is she had an attitude, eventually I popped.

Lastly I'm wondering who Mia is? I keep hearing about her but haven't seen her, is it the Venezuelan LSW with the phatty who also goes by MAY?

QbertJAdams
12-13-23, 00:14
Last weekend was interesting, so I've met Brittany before but always passed her, this time I decided to give her a chance, she smelled bad but I could stand it so I went for it, 20 coins for a BBBJ, started out ok for about 8 minutes, but not good enough for me to pop and the smell started creepin up, so I didn't pop and told her to keep it, we started to chat about whos out there nowadays and she mentioned a WSW named Jersey, she said she is WSW and has big tits and is about her age, anyone know who she is?

I decided to stay around longer, eventually I found a young SW named Bree, but she's not the same Bree you guys talk about, this one is a LSW, she said she 19 yo I got kinda spooked at first because thought she might be LEO but it wasnt, she said she got kicked out her house and needed money, I took a good look at her thinking it might be the same bree but it wasnt, she had a skinny body, was short and was kind tan, she asked for 60 coins but we settled on 20, she gave a great BBBJ but I took a while for some reason even though she was great at it, it went on for 15 or more minutes, bad part is she had an attitude, eventually I popped.Mia is a thick WSW that is a staple on the east side of the Post Office near JMar. In my opinion, she's just like the other Mia (Carla T) who passed away earlier this year. In that she sucks at sucking. I personally think the only reason she is picked up is for FS. I had her once and it was a horrible experience. She was very high and kept nodding off. Her BJ was very mechanical and she refused to give attention to the boys. To be honest, I couldn't really feel very much while she was blowing me. Also, when I picked her up, she was wearing a nice dress. The only problem with that was that whoever was with her before I picked her up cream pied her. How do I know that? I noticed that when she got out of my car, she dripped freaking cum from between her legs and onto my seat. I was willing to give her a second chance, but after reading a few posts, I decided to pass. My advice is to go FS with her, her BJ is mediocre at best. Also, her handler / husband is usually around her, and she tried to get me to park in an area where her husband was, and demanded money up front. Now looking back, I can see that she is shady. Be careful with her. YMMV, I guess depending on if you get her when she's high or if you pick her up when she's half way sober. Be careful with this one!

Moltisanti01
12-13-23, 12:15

I decided to stay around longer, eventually I found a young SW named Bree, but she's not the same Bree you guys talk about, this one is a LSW, she said she 19 yo I got kinda spooked at first because thought she might be LEO but it wasnt, she said she got kicked out her house and needed money, I took a good look at her thinking it might be the same bree but it wasnt, she had a skinny body, was short and was kind tan, she asked for 60 coins but we settled on 20, she gave a great BBBJ but I took a while for some reason even though she was great at it, it went on for 15 or more minutes, bad part is she had an attitude, eventually I popped.

Lastly I'm wondering who Mia is? I keep hearing about her but haven't seen her, is it the Venezuelan LSW with the phatty who also goes by MAY?What time did you see the LSW bre? I saw a cute tan girl walking last week but she took the bus and she didn't seem like a SW. I gave pompano a pause but if young 19 year Olds are there I'll return.

The other young bre is locked up... poor girl stay in jail

At Qbert.

Put a towel on your passenger side to kill the smell and BS. I started to do that after Stacey and Mery Jane bad experience.

PumpAndDump
12-14-23, 22:16
Mia is a thick WSW that is a staple on the east side of the Post Office near JMar. In my opinion, she's just like the other Mia (Carla T) who passed away earlier this year. In that she sucks at sucking. I personally think the only reason she is picked up is for FS. I had her once and it was a horrible experience. She was very high and kept nodding off. Her BJ was very mechanical and she refused to give attention to the boys. To be honest, I couldn't really feel very much while she was blowing me. Also, when I picked her up, she was wearing a nice dress. The only problem with that was that whoever was with her before I picked her up cream pied her. How do I know that? I noticed that when she got out of my car, she dripped freaking cum from between her legs and onto my seat. I was willing to give her a second chance, but after reading a few posts, I decided to pass. My advice is to go FS with her, her BJ is mediocre at best. Also, her handler / husband is usually around her, and she tried to get me to park in an area where her husband was, and demanded money up front. Now looking back, I can see that she is shady. Be careful with her. YMMV, I guess depending on if you get her when she's high or if you pick her up when she's half way sober. Be careful with this one!So instead of a terrible BJ, you recommend sticking one's dick in a hole that's full of somebody else's cream pies? I'll just pass on the whole thing. Thank you.

QbertJAdams
12-15-23, 09:29
Anyone else experiencing problems getting on arrest. Org? It's been down or not responding since yesterday. Where is do you guys go besides that website?

QbertJAdams
12-15-23, 09:43
So instead of a terrible BJ, you recommend sticking one's dick in a hole that's full of somebody else's cream pies? I'll just pass on the whole thing. Thank you.That's a very good point! A rather gross one at that, but good.

Moltisanti01
12-15-23, 10:28
At PumpandDump.

Believe it or not alot of guys are cumming inside working girls. For 10 years I've never done FS with a SW but back in 2016 the girls smelled good and good hygiene. In 2023 these girls are smelling and stinking up the car. They do it overseas too. A good BJ with swallow is good for me.

Yesterday night I went down by pompano it was drizzling I didn't see much. A BSW nice body but hideous face (Tatiana) I think her name was a guy picked her up. It was a few others on the wall but nobody worth getting. These is a cute panhandler by the Wawa off McNab however she's with her bf. I bought her a Mcdouble combo at McDonald's a few weeks ago but she was swarmed by guys.

I'm still looking for any young SW like 19-22 if I can find one I'll make arrangements with her and provide something in return. I was never lucky to find WSW bre when she was out here and unfortunately Mihram has deteriorated in looks because earlier this year she was sexy but the drugs and guys got her. My UTR is a little pricey and always want more $ for a weak bj and I can imagine her FS isn't that good neither...

If it takes a woman over 20 mins to make you cum from a bj she isn't doing something right... WSW Stacy and Becky csn make me cum in 10 mins it just amazes me how older WSW are outperforming younger ones

Hoboynj
12-15-23, 18:14
At PumpandDump.

back in 2016 the girls smelled good and good hygiene.Forget about 2016. The 80's into the late 90's were insane around FLL, H-Wood and Pompano. Throw a rock in any direction and you would hit at least 10 hot SW's of all colors and sizes. It was laterally a candy store what ever stroll / blade you went too. I wonder if there was a way they could post the old pics from the old days so you younger guys could see what you missed.

QbertJAdams
12-16-23, 14:13
Just saw Becky around 11:30 am sitting at the Amerigas station. So I scooped her up. She never disappoints. And just like the reports here have said, she knows how to suck. She is in her 40's, but her skills and technique is light years ahead of the younger, better looking girls out there. And she can really take a face banging. She was making a lot of noise with her mouth and smacking. I agree with an earlier report on here, that she seemed like she thought my junior had crack stuck in it, and she was trying to get it out. Great sucking skills. I really like how she held her head still, as I grabbed her head and forced it down vigorously! She took it like a charm. I basically played target practice with her throat before I emptied a couple of days worth of baby batter down here throat. She swallowed the whole load. I was looking for someone else when I saw her, but I will never turn down a good face and throat smashing session.

Q.

Moltisanti01
12-18-23, 10:10
Gents,

I'm not a rookie but I'm just curious do you guys pay before or after service.

Sometimes I get ok service but other time I don't I'm just curious on what you guys be doing.

Also any news on LSW Bre has anyone else saw her or any other young SW?

HD Murdock
12-18-23, 10:33
Gents,

Sometimes I get ok service but other time I don't I'm just curious on what you guys be doing.

Also any news on LSW Bre has anyone else saw her or any other young SW?I never donate in advance, if not there is no deal. Worst cases scenario show her the coins to prove she got compensate after, but never before.

Moltisanti01
12-18-23, 10:55
I never donate in advance, if not there is no deal. Worst cases scenario show her the coins to prove she got compensate after, but never before.Thanks I've never known you can do this because most of them including Becky always asked for the $ up front. I have to start trying this.

QbertJAdams
12-18-23, 14:06
Gents,

Also any news on LSW Bre has anyone else saw her or any other young SW?I learned my lesson years ago not to pay up front and also secure and hide all valuables when you meet these ladies, and never put wallet in console. Those were rookie mistakes I made when I first started. You can't trust these girls, and got to watch your back.

Moltisanti01
12-18-23, 17:15
I learned my lesson years ago not to pay up front and also secure and hide all valuables when you meet these ladies, and never put wallet in console. Those were rookie mistakes I made when I first started. You can't trust these girls, and got to watch your back.I always hide my belongings. But historically I've always paid up front I only encounted 4 issues.

Dirty Brianna. Couldn't perform she was high.

Utr in North Lauderdale- Bought drugs stood me up twice.

Becky. Last 2 times she kept doing some weird shit and never finished.

Stacey. Said her mouth was hurting 2 minutes after blowing me.

But I like this idea because my other UTR been half assing too she supposed to be letting me nut twice but only once.

QbertJAdams
12-18-23, 18:32
Just a quick report. At Jmar, I saw BSW Yvonne, WSW snowflake, a fat BSW, and I believe I saw this young, tan looking Hispanic SW (could be young 19 yr old Bree? I know Bree got pinched on 11/25, I didn't think she would be out this soon. Could be someone else. And of course, there's the world famous Yaya, and panhandler Monica. I did not partake with any, as I was heading somewhere in a hurry.

MrMomo00
12-19-23, 00:09
Just saw Becky around 11:30 am sitting at the Amerigas station. So I scooped her up. She never disappoints. And just like the reports here have said, she knows how to suck. She is in her 40's, but her skills and technique is light years ahead of the younger, better looking girls out there. And she can really take a face banging. She was making a lot of noise with her mouth and smacking. I agree with an earlier report on here, that she seemed like she thought my junior had crack stuck in it, and she was trying to get it out. Great sucking skills. I really like how she held her head still, as I grabbed her head and forced it down vigorously! She took it like a charm. I basically played target practice with her throat before I emptied a couple of days worth of baby batter down here throat. She swallowed the whole load. I was looking for someone else when I saw her, but I will never turn down a good face and throat smashing session.

Q.I have been looking for Becky for almost 2 months now. You are a lucky sob. Now that I know she's out there again I will resume traveling to down that way. My little buddy has been craving her mouth for some time now.

MrMomo00
12-19-23, 03:30
After reading that Becky was recently spotted I decided to ride out to Pompano. Didn't expect to see much seeing how it was already late and cold out. Did the usual Jmar loop and spotted a BSW who I'm pretty sure was a dude. Not my thing. Rolled over to Becky's domain and didn't see her then I decided to for some reason to try old Dixie. Spotted a WSW blonde decent looking. She didn't want to ride and I didn't get her name. Next was another WSW further down Dixie walking back from the store. I got her in the car she said her name was Amber. She wanted $40 for head. I made a counter. She did not accept. I dropped her off. Too bad too because she was also pretty cute and smelled really good was not homeless. Drove a little farther north on old Dixie and, you guessed it, spotted yet another WSW skinny thing, cute, blonde hair with glasses just standing in a lot. Got her in and said her name was Jewels. She also wanted $40?? I made a counter, and she accepted. She was very chill. Really good attitude, no homeless smell. Took her to a spot and this girl throat attacked my dick. It was incredible. Her suck sounds and moans made me rock hard. I appreciate enthusiasm. I made her work for it too. This was not a quick car date. She didn't complain once and never missed a beat. After a while I finally shot a much needed load in her mouth. She stayed on it suckling every drop from my dick as I pumped it. Then she did something that none of the girls I've been with including my 2 UTR college girls ever do. Like Becky, she swallowed but before she swallowed she gargled my cum. Dropped her off at her house (friend's house? I will definitely repeat. Her and Becky are my go-to SW's now. When in doubt, go farther out. Happy hunting boys.

Moltisanti01
12-19-23, 12:19
Can you gents tell me the location for Dixie? I went out last night I saw nothing and this was around 10:30 pm it was cold.

Also for Bre the Tan SW thanks to a member on here he gave me more info. She's cute but she's always glued to a guy like 24/7 but watch out for her because she looks like she steals.

@Mrmomoo

I saw Becky twice recently but she been acting weirder and weirder but ima start paying her after the last 2 times hasn’t been that great. Somebody told her about this site because she asked me and I told her that I had no idea what she’s talking about.

Guys these girls are not your friends idk why people have the need to tell about this site.

OralWonder
12-19-23, 14:06
After reading that Becky was recently spotted I decided to ride out to Pompano. Didn't expect to see much seeing how it was already late and cold out. Did the usual Jmar loop and spotted a BSW who I'm pretty sure was a dude. Not my thing. Rolled over to Becky's domain and didn't see her then I decided to for some reason to try old Dixie. Spotted a WSW blonde decent looking. She didn't want to ride and I didn't get her name. Next was another WSW further down Dixie walking back from the store. I got her in the car she said her name was Amber. She wanted $40 for head. I made a counter. She did not accept. I dropped her off. Too bad too because she was also pretty cute and smelled really good was not homeless. Drove a little farther north on old Dixie and, you guessed it, spotted yet another WSW skinny thing, cute, blonde hair with glasses just standing in a lot. Got her in and said her name was Jewels. She also wanted $40?? I made a counter, and she accepted. She was very chill. Really good attitude, no homeless smell. Took her to a spot and this girl throat attacked my dick. It was incredible. Her suck sounds and moans made me rock hard. I appreciate enthusiasm. I made her work for it too. This was not a quick car date. She didn't complain once and never missed a beat. After a while I finally shot a much needed load in her mouth. She stayed on it suckling every drop from my dick as I pumped it. Then she did something that none of the girls I've been with including my 2 UTR college girls ever do. Like Becky, she swallowed but before she swallowed she gargled my cum. Dropped her off at her house (friend's house? I will definitely repeat. Her and Becky are my go-to SW's now. When in doubt, go farther out. Happy hunting boys.Great report. About what time did you see Jewel?

MrMomo00
12-19-23, 14:53
Can you gents tell me the location for Dixie? I went out last night I saw nothing and this was around 10:30 pm it was cold.

Also for Bre the Tan SW thanks to a member on here he gave me more info. She's cute but she's always glued to a guy like 24/7 but watch out for her because she looks like she steals.

@Mrmomoo

I saw Becky twice recently but she been acting weirder and weirder but ima start paying her after the last 2 times hasnt been that great. Somebody told her about this site because she asked me and I told her that I had no idea what shes talking about.

Guys these girls are not your friends idk why people have the need to tell about this site.I'll see if I can find her again sometime soon. Are you able to confirm she knows about this site? If I can't find her again then Hopefully this Jewels chick will be a reliable mouth. She's got Becky skills in my opinion but looks and sounds much younger. I'd still rate Becky's mouth as maybe a point or two above Jewel. But neither one of them gets tired of getting mouth fucked and that's a rarity.

Somebody asked me around what time. It was late. Past 11 pm.

QbertJAdams
12-19-23, 15:18
After reading that Becky was recently spotted I decided to ride out to Pompano. Didn't expect to see much seeing how it was already late and cold out. Did the usual Jmar loop and spotted a BSW who I'm pretty sure was a dude. Not my thing. Rolled over to Becky's domain and didn't see her then I decided to for some reason to try old Dixie. Spotted a WSW blonde decent looking. She didn't want to ride and I didn't get her name. Next was another WSW further down Dixie walking back from the store. I got her in the car she said her name was Amber. She wanted $40 for head. I made a counter. She did not accept. I dropped her off. Too bad too because she was also pretty cute and smelled really good was not homeless. Drove a little farther north on old Dixie and, you guessed it, spotted yet another WSW skinny thing, cute, blonde hair with glasses just standing in a lot. Got her in and said her name was Jewels. She also wanted $40?? I made a counter, and she accepted. She was very chill. Really good attitude, no homeless smell. Took her to a spot and this girl throat attacked my dick. It was incredible. Her suck sounds and moans made me rock hard. I appreciate enthusiasm. I made her work for it too. This was not a quick car date. She didn't complain once and never missed a beat. After a while I finally shot a much needed load in her mouth. She stayed on it suckling every drop from my dick as I pumped it. Then she did something that none of the girls I've been with including my 2 UTR college girls ever do. Like Becky, she swallowed but before she swallowed she gargled my cum. Dropped her off at her house (friend's house? I will definitely repeat. Her and Becky are my go-to SW's now. When in doubt, go farther out. Happy hunting boys.I guess I will put her on my to-do list. What time did you see her? Thanks.

FilthyKoala
12-19-23, 17:27
After reading that Becky was recently spotted I decided to ride out to Pompano. Didn't expect to see much seeing how it was already late and cold out. Did the usual Jmar loop and spotted a BSW who I'm pretty sure was a dude. Not my thing. Rolled over to Becky's domain and didn't see her then I decided to for some reason to try old Dixie. Spotted a WSW blonde decent looking. She didn't want to ride and I didn't get her name. Next was another WSW further down Dixie walking back from the store. I got her in the car she said her name was Amber. She wanted $40 for head. I made a counter. She did not accept. I dropped her off. Too bad too because she was also pretty cute and smelled really good was not homeless. Drove a little farther north on old Dixie and, you guessed it, spotted yet another WSW skinny thing, cute, blonde hair with glasses just standing in a lot. Got her in and said her name was Jewels. She also wanted $40?? I made a counter, and she accepted. She was very chill. Really good attitude, no homeless smell. Took her to a spot and this girl throat attacked my dick. It was incredible. Her suck sounds and moans made me rock hard. I appreciate enthusiasm. I made her work for it too. This was not a quick car date. She didn't complain once and never missed a beat. After a while I finally shot a much needed load in her mouth. She stayed on it suckling every drop from my dick as I pumped it. Then she did something that none of the girls I've been with including my 2 UTR college girls ever do. Like Becky, she swallowed but before she swallowed she gargled my cum. Dropped her off at her house (friend's house? I will definitely repeat. Her and Becky are my go-to SW's now. When in doubt, go farther out. Happy hunting boys.Country accent on Jewels?

QbertJAdams
12-19-23, 18:20
I'm cruising Jmar. I see Mia at her spot along with some older blonde lady. That's about all I see. If you really must pick up Mia, be careful. I don't trust her. Be safe.

Q.

MrMomo00
12-19-23, 19:09
Country accent on Jewels?Yep. Said she was from NC.

MrMomo00
12-20-23, 01:44
Went back out looking for Becky. Didn't see her. Hit old Dixie and ran into Amber again. This time she accepted my offer and went to a spot. She's really chill. We actually had a good conversation before and after her mouth was stuffed with my cock. I'd definitely repeat. Her attitude and demeanour was extremely chill which I always appreciate. Happy hunting.

QbertJAdams
12-20-23, 11:45
Went back out looking for Becky. Didn't see her. Hit old Dixie and ran into Amber again. This time she accepted my offer and went to a spot. She's really chill. We actually had a good conversation before and after her mouth was stuffed with my cock. I'd definitely repeat. Her attitude and demeanour was extremely chill which I always appreciate. Happy hunting.If this is the black light skinned SW that I'm thinking about, she's a real freak. Amber H, used to call herself Champagne. I remember my last time with her last year. She loved the rough stuff. She told me to pull her hair, and guide her face to my cock. But a very nice lady. What time did you see her? I would give her another chance if I saw her. Nice report bro!

Q.

Moltisanti01
12-20-23, 23:48
I saw Snowflake outside but she was booed up with her handler the entire time. Monica was out there she was wearing black tights looking semi decent.

Mia was out there also. WSW Stacey was there she tried walking up to my car but I declined.

I'm only interested in the tan LSW bre, Amanda, or the other Bree.

Kanye For Pres
12-21-23, 01:06
So I finally met Mia aka Danielle, and she is who I thought she was!! She used to advertise online with high prices, I wonder what happened, anyways I saw her by that spot with her husband, it seems she was off the clock bcause I called her over and she automatically asked how much? I'm like I don't want to talk about that here on the street ill give you a ride and she said nevermind and then screamed from the sidewalk "I said no!" really loud like WTF is wrong with this bithc, I can already tell she charges 40-60 coins for BBBJ or does she not? For that price I might as well hit the online advertisers, also does anyone know who the WSW in the picture next to her is?

After I came across snowflake, 41 yrs old, she has a tattoo on her back, small tits and perky nipples, first time meeting her, she had a pleasant attitude talked for a little bit, said she's been doing candy since just 2021, she looked too old for me, so I didn't get any service, made up a story and just gave her a ride.

The Bree LSW who I met 2 weeks ago is not the same Lightskin 21 yr Bree S semi-chubby with the tattoos, this one was a LSW tan short and skinny, spoke spanish and 19 yrs, I wonder if Ill see her again hopefully she's not a one hit wonder, I have been with about 2 handfulls of the best looking WSW LSW who I've never seen again smh.

Now looking for Amber H, trying to see if she's worth it, this ish is like trying to catch rare pokemons LOL.

Kanye For Pres
12-21-23, 01:12
She is really YMMV, I will have to see if I can find her.Its not this Bree either, but who is this?? Is she active or what's her name.

FilthyKoala
12-21-23, 09:33
So I finally met Mia aka Danielle, and she is who I thought she was!! She used to advertise online with high prices, I wonder what happened, anyways I saw her by that spot with her husband, it seems she was off the clock bcause I called her over and she automatically asked how much? I'm like I don't want to talk about that here on the street ill give you a ride and she said nevermind and then screamed from the sidewalk "I said no!" really loud like WTF is wrong with this bithc, I can already tell she charges 40-60 coins for BBBJ or does she not? For that price I might as well hit the online advertisers, also does anyone know who the WSW in the picture next to her is? Damn. I never seen anyone take a selfie with the girls before LOL you should have just asked my man.

SantoBland
12-21-23, 10:37
They're looking for Amanda for about 3 weeks can't seem to find her she's not by the post office when I ask everyone where is she they said they haven't seen her in quite a while got to wonder what happened to her she was pretty reliable over there.

HD Murdock
12-21-23, 12:32
So I finally met Mia aka Danielle, and she is who I thought she was!! She used to advertise online with high prices, I wonder what happened, anyways I saw her by that spot with her husband, it seems she was off the clock bcause I called her over and she automatically asked how much? I'm like I don't want to talk about that here on the street ill give you a ride and she said nevermind and then screamed from the sidewalk "I said no!" really loud like WTF is wrong with this bithc, I can already tell she charges 40-60 coins for BBBJ or does she not? For that price I might as well hit the online advertisers, also does anyone know who the WSW in the picture next to her is?

After I came across snowflake, 41 yrs old, she has a tattoo on her back, small tits and perky nipples, first time meeting her, she had a pleasant attitude talked for a little bit, said she's been doing candy since just 2021, she looked too old for me, so I didn't get any service, made up a story and just gave her a ride.

The Bree LSW who I met 2 weeks ago is not the same Lightskin 21 yr Bree S semi-chubby with the tattoos, this one was a LSW tan short and skinny, spoke spanish and 19 yrs, I wonder if Ill see her again hopefully she's not a one hit wonder, I have been with about 2 handfulls of the best looking WSW LSW who I've never seen again smh.

Now looking for Amber H, trying to see if she's worth it, this ish is like trying to catch rare pokemons LOL.These are Snowflake's back tattoos.

RandyOne2
12-21-23, 14:28
These are Snowflake's back tattoos.I am into older as I am also there. LOve to find someone tat sounds like her.

Kanye For Pres
12-21-23, 22:51
Damn. I never seen anyone take a selfie with the girls before LOL you should have just asked my man.What do you mean? Thats not me. That's Mia, her husband, and an unidentified WSW, does anyone know her friends name?

I am into older as I am also there. LOve to find someone tat sounds like her.

I found her by the Saxon Wall close to dixie on mlk, and gave her a ride to the post office she was going to hang out in that plaza where the other users be at, honestly shes not bad for her age but im just not into older.

HD Murdock
12-22-23, 12:15
These are Snowflake's back tattoos.Snowflake's tattoos.

MrMomo00
12-22-23, 15:22
Here's the thing about Penny. She's the older WSW that's sometimes new Mia or a little farther down the street. She gives OK head. Her pussy is tight and she has an ok body. What I don't like and why I never pick her up anymore is because she does things after the deed that piss me off. The first time I took her to a spot, granted it wasn't a great spot but we blended in, after I popped, an mind you she doesn't catch or swallow, she got out the car and started pissing right outside my door. Now there weren't people around but shit like that draw attention. The second time she got out without even asking and hit her pipe then tried to get back in the car. I hate, hate! The smell of crack. There is really nothing spectacular about what she does. I only pick her up as an alternative to my last resort which lead me to Mia.

I firmly believe that if Mia quit that drug that makes you nodd off, you know the one I'm talking about, ditched her bf / pimp / husband she would actually be a very decent date. Her pussy was soaking wet and felt nice the first time I fucked her. Her head did the trick for me the 2nd time. This is why I don't fuck with Mia. She is inconsistent and in this game consistency is important to me. Take Becky for example. I can depend on Becky to do what she does the same excellent head game or greater every time. Is she a little out there? Sure but that's part of her consistency. Mia seems to be sober when standing at your car door but the moment she gets in she starts nodding off. Her BJs are inconsistent, she wants you to park near her handler (he rolled up on me when I was getting her Into the car once but that's a different story) Sometimes she dresses differently and actually looks decent when she does, then I get a closer look and realize it's he and I'm like nah it ain't worth it. Just me though. Her handler will not let her get into my car now anyways. (Again another story) Anyway she's just not worth it but guys pick her up and that's fine like I said her pussy is actually pretty good. Which leads me to Amber off old Dixie.

I really want to fuck this chick ever since I had her mouth the other night. I don't fuck very often, but I really need to find her so I can unload in her pussy. Haven't seen her again since the last post nor Jules / Jewels who I also want to fuck after having her mouth. Probably Jules more. That country accent just really does something to me and I'd love to hear it while I'm drilling her.

In conclusion, is there anything out there worth $40 plus dollars? No. Do I pay it? Sometimes. Asking what some pays is like asking someone who they voted for. It ain't none of your business, but these girls that are out are mostly used by me because I'm horny and after driving around for hours an only getting one in the car, I'm not going to low ball her. I might not give her what she's asking for, but most of the time we come to an agreement. But right now there are only three girls I'd give what they ask (for the holidays at least) Becky, Jules, and Amber. Girls, girls, girls.

SantoBland
12-22-23, 23:17
Look for Amanda for the last three and a half weeks cannot find her she's not by the post office everybody I speak to says they have not heard from her or have seen her anyone can figure out is she okay what happened to her?

OnlyCarDates
12-23-23, 15:42
Look for Amanda for the last three and a half weeks cannot find her she's not by the post office everybody I speak to says they have not heard from her or have seen her anyone can figure out is she okay what happened to her?She probably found a captain.

MaxHard1
12-26-23, 15:35
Have heard from her in over a year.

SantoBland
12-26-23, 19:33
As you know she kind of disappeared sweet gal I know what happened to her either she doesn't seem to be servicing anywhere.

QbertJAdams
12-26-23, 22:07
Have heard from her in over a year.The last thing I heard about Emily is that she left the business, got clean, got a regular job, and also had a baby. She was definitely the staple for Pompano a few years ago. My fondest memories of her was those famous words "Are you almost finished yet", LOL.

Moltisanti01
12-27-23, 00:00
Guys keep in mind if she's decent she will not be on the street long.

The best SW I've encounted I only saw them once and the ones who in don't want to see I see them daily.

Let me know if you guys see something decent over there.

SantoBland
12-27-23, 09:16
Last night around 9:00 there was a beautiful blunt she look like something out of a magazine no kidding walking with somebody else a girl she had blonde hair the most beautiful face body I drove by her twice she said something but walked away this is behind the old Walgreens. Saw another SW called dream looked really good anybody know anything about her.

QbertJAdams
12-27-23, 10:58
Last night around 9:00 there was a beautiful blunt she look like something out of a magazine no kidding walking with somebody else a girl she had blonde hair the most beautiful face body I drove by her twice she said something but walked away this is behind the old Walgreens. Saw another SW called dream looked really good anybody know anything about her.About this Dream. Where did you see her? If you saw her next to the Post Office in the Jmar area, she is actually Mia. She is kinda thick, wears nice clothes, but she is shady. And if she had a guy with her (her handler / Bf / husband), she will try to get you to park near him. I personally would avoid her. Her service is YMMV at best. You can read all of the reports here on her.

SantoBland
12-29-23, 07:24
It was definitely not Mia I know her very well as far as all her games she plays have it picked her up in years would never again this is a blonde that was absolutely gorgeous never seen her before a very bright blonde. She actually was with another girl.

MrMomo00
12-29-23, 10:02
It was definitely not Mia I know her very well as far as all her games she plays have it picked her up in years would never again this is a blonde that was absolutely gorgeous never seen her before a very bright blonde. She actually was with another girl.I think I know who you're talking about sorta. Write about seeing a girl similar to that. Did she look younger? I've never seen anything in the Jmar area that didn't look like it crawled out from the sewers from hell, but did see a girl similar to what you're describing I think and stopped for her once. She said she wasn't like these girls on the streets but thanked me. That was my first and last time seeing her.

Moltisanti01
12-29-23, 19:38
I finally saw the famous LSW Bree she's absolutely gorgeous. The downside I couldn't get her because she was with a guy.

I saw another decent looking BSW with glasses. But they were listening to music.

I also saw Snowflake and Titiana (BSW ugly face nice body).

Also about the blonde it was probably a regular girl walking at night with a friend.

MrMomo00
12-30-23, 00:17
Hit the Jmar area tonight saw Mia as always, she really gets an A for the way she dresses, but I always pass on her after the first two performances. Saw a WSW from the distance scooped her up said her name was either Lexi or Liz idk couldn't understand her from the mumble talk. She wasn't a real looker in the face but I noticed she looked like she didn't have any teeth so you know what that means. I don't need these SW's to be 10's. As I've stated before I actually prefer them to be down on their luck and desperate for cash. Knowing that me busting in their mouths is all that stands between their next meal and next fix is excillaring. It's powerful. Anyway this chick quoted me $60 for head, $100 for FS and $120 for anal. I've read about her I believe and just wanted to try out those gums, but I was very tempted to dropped her back off. Anyway countered with $20 she accepted. Mouth felt great, but the BJ was terrible. Had to get really verbal and physically force her to suck. She said she couldn't breathe. Anyway finished and would probably repeat. Why? Cause I kinda like having to get all primal and physical sometimes. Not all the time, but surprisingly tonight it made me excited. Be safe guys.

Moltisanti01
12-30-23, 14:45
Hit the Jmar area tonight saw Mia as always, she really gets an A for the way she dresses, but I always pass on her after the first two performances. Saw a WSW from the distance scooped her up said her name was either Lexi or Liz idk couldn't understand her from the mumble talk. She wasn't a real looker in the face but I noticed she looked like she didn't have any teeth so you know what that means. I don't need these SW's to be 10's. As I've stated before I actually prefer them to be down on their luck and desperate for cash. Knowing that me busting in their mouths is all that stands between their next meal and next fix is excillaring. It's powerful. Anyway this chick quoted me $60 for head, $100 for FS and $120 for anal. I've read about her I believe and just wanted to try out those gums, but I was very tempted to dropped her back off. Anyway countered with $20 she accepted. Mouth felt great, but the BJ was terrible. Had to get really verbal and physically force her to suck. She said she couldn't breathe. Anyway finished and would probably repeat. Why? Cause I kinda like having to get all primal and physical sometimes. Not all the time, but surprisingly tonight it made me excited. Be safe guys.I had my first gum job from Muriel in Fort Lauderdale it was great but she stopped after 3 minutes.

SantoBland
12-30-23, 22:00
Saw snowflake she said come back in 10 minutes but I didn't anybody have any intel on her.

FilthyKoala
12-30-23, 22:37
Saw snowflake she said come back in 10 minutes but I didn't anybody have any intel on her.She's a lot of fun and knows how to use that long tongue. Had some good FS dates too. Never seen her in a bad mood either, would recommend.

Moltisanti01
12-31-23, 00:29
Saw snowflake she said come back in 10 minutes but I didn't anybody have any intel on her.I've personally never had snowflake but from what I read she will accept $20 and she follows directions and swallow.

I tried picking her up but she's always with her handler.

Moltisanti01
12-31-23, 10:26
I went to pompano early in the morning I saw a woman out at 5:30 am I asked for her name it was Dahiana and she was 26. No digits. Keep in mind what I do now I ride my electric scooter to see if anyone is worth it before driving my car when I came back she was gone. I noticed Snowflake sleeping in the back of the beauty store with her bf she eventually walked alone and I called her over. She rejected my offer but I felt she could have taken the $10 instead of the $5 that was offered.

Call me a cheap bastard but I have a pay scale for SW. Anyways I saw Lexi she looked really nice but from my experience with her last time I passed but I noticed another monger scooped her up. I drove by Saxon and US1 and saw nothing.

I do regret not offering snowflake more but the thing is I'm not a minute man it takes me 20 minutes to cum from a BJ and very few can make me cum only Becky and Stacey and they take whatever I give them. It's hard for me to give a woman $20 and it's not garantes the service may be good.

Also I felt a little offended you rather sleep in the cold at 50 degrees and walk with a bum not giving you anything (I was out there for a hour and she never got picked up) than take my special LOL.

If I give a SW a $5 special she's basically old looking and undesirable keep in mind Snowflake looks okay but she looks.

No better than Becky or Stacey.

I was supposed to meet Snowflake later today but I'm not convinced she'll be able to blow me for 15 minutes until I cum.

Also she has no working digits at the moment.

Also some info on Becky I think she’s squatting in the abandoned travelodge hotel because when I rode my scooter passed there I saw people inside and she made a comment about people squatting there the last time I was with her. I think they are all
Doing that now …

I’m thinking about getting a small tent with a heater and doing the deed in the tent I’ve done public sex with SW with only my scooter and I prefer it. The thing is lately I’ve experienced this in Broward last week with Krystal
She basically smelled bad … and my car is pretty new and nice with leather seats I don’t want it ruined. Let’s not forget the drugs they have on them sometimes.

DarthCzar
01-02-24, 09:04
I went to pompano early in the morning I saw a woman out at 5:30 am I asked for her name it was Dahiana and she was 26. No digits. Keep in mind what I do now I ride my electric scooter to see if anyone is worth it before driving my car when I came back she was gone. I noticed Snowflake sleeping in the back of the beauty store with her bf she eventually walked alone and I called her over. She rejected my offer but I felt she could have taken the $10 instead of the $5 that was offered.

Call me a cheap bastard but I have a pay scale for SW. Anyways I saw Lexi she looked really nice but from my experience with her last time I passed but I noticed another monger scooped her up. I drove by Saxon and US1 and saw nothing.

I do regret not offering snowflake more but the thing is I'm not a minute man it takes me 20 minutes to cum from a BJ and very few can make me cum only Becky and Stacey and they take whatever I give them. It's hard for me to give a woman $20 and it's not garantes the service may be good.

Also I felt a little offended you rather sleep in the cold at 50 degrees and walk with a bum not giving you anything (I was out there for a hour and she never got picked up) than take my special LOL.

If I give a SW a $5 special she's basically old looking and undesirable keep in mind Snowflake looks okay but she looks.

No better than Becky or Stacey.

I was supposed to meet Snowflake later today but I'm not convinced she'll be able to blow me for 15 minutes until I cum.

Also she has no working digits at the moment.

Also some info on Becky I think shes squatting in the abandoned travelodge hotel because when I rode my scooter passed there I saw people inside and she made a comment about people squatting there the last time I was with her. I think they are all
Doing that now

Im thinking about getting a small tent with a heater and doing the deed in the tent Ive done public sex with SW with only my scooter and I prefer it. The thing is lately Ive experienced this in Broward last week with Krystal
She basically smelled bad and my car is pretty new and nice with leather seats I dont want it ruined. Lets not forget the drugs they have on them sometimes.Everyone's got their own style so I'm not making fun of you but 5 dollars is hilarious 😂 and you being offended at her refusal is even funnier 😂128514;.

Moltisanti01
01-02-24, 09:23
I'll tell you a story. The last time I paid a SW $20 was 8 years ago back in 2016 now keep in mind I had more bad performance than good.

"My mouth hurts".

"Are you finished yet".

These women want you to cum within 5 minutes after getting in the car. Until one day in Hollywood I seen a WSW and I asked her would she take $10 and she said yes and it was decent. I had a few more dates for $10 and they were better than my $20 dates so I switched it.

Now the $5 special came from WSW Stacey last year in Pompano I seen her walking for a while nobody picked her up She was pretty old so I offered her $5 and she took it. And to this very day she gave me one of the best BJ I had in my life for $5 and she even swallowed. I seen her 3 other times and it wasn't as good but the $5 worked and many other girls took the $5.

I had a SW blow me for $5 last week in Fort Lauderdale.

Will it work all the time no but I look at it as a risk factor if it's bad I only spent $5.

Last night I saw Evette she had a dark skin complexion but she looked mixed or Latina but man she looked good and she had a phone. Problem was I was on my scooter scouting and she didn't want to have small talk I asked her if she had a bf and she said yes so the convo ended. When I came back in my car she was in that plaza with a group of guys nobody else was out there except Monica. Evette was maybe 53 puffy hair and she wore glasses she was the hottest walking girl I saw in pompano if we talking BSW I give her looks alone a 7/10. I wouldnt mind paying $20 on her

Here is my tier.

$5 - Older SW and undesirables (Stacey / Becky on Turnpike / KC).

$10 - Standard rate for average looking SW (Snowflake).

$20 - Above Avwrage rate for an above average SW (Evette).

I wouldnt pay above more than $20 but thats just me I have UTR that looks way better than half of these escorts and she used to blow me hour over an hour and swallow twice for $50 now she wants $70 and Im not budging lol and she lives in Miami and her BJ arent even that good I had Muriel give me a bj with no teeth and it was a better bj than she ever gave me as I digress

I can go overseas and get more bang for my buck hence why I charge the SW less unless I saw a young 19 year old I can be more open minded with her but all I see out here is older women.

Also why was I offended it’s simple half of the time when these women get in your car they are smelling… you can’t be high and mighty and you’re sleeping outside in 50 degree weather next to a main who isn’t giving you any money… Furthermore if she goes out panhandling she wouldn’t make $5 in 15 minutes because if she could she wouldn’t be a SW. My $5 special has a pretty good sucess rate I would say I had 60% success and to this very date in 2024 my $10 special had a 100% success.

I don’t have a problem paying but half these women want to rush you and give you had service regardless

QbertJAdams
01-02-24, 21:49
I was cruising around 3:30 pm around Saxon, and I saw Amber H, who is now a BBW, walking back and forth in a tight red dress. Unfortunately, I couldn't pick her up because there were bacon stationed everywhere and watching. I saw lots of skinny BSWs but I wasn't interested and a WSW named Nicole in the Saxon area. Then I went to Jmar where I saw Yvonne and Mia. Hard passes for both of them. As a last ditch effort, I went over to Amerigas over near 31st, and I found Becky dressed in white leopard design pants. I scooped her up, and I think you know the rest of the story. I don't know any woman that takes a throat smashing like her. Pounded the hell out her throat as she was moaning and seeming to love it. I love it when I can take both hands and push her head all the way down my junior as I pound the hell out of her throat. I came deep down her throat, and she keep sucking until she got the last drop. Swallowed all the baby batter. Damn this woman is something else. There is no one like her, except possibly snowflake who will make love to your junior and then swallow everything. That's it for my report. I can't even count how many loads I've dropped in her. By the way, I did see that beautiful blonde lady everyone has been talking about. She looked very young. Anyway, I pulled up to talk to her, and she came over a talked to me for a little bit. She didn't want to get in car and was complaining about being tired and wanting to go to bed. I don't know about that one. Is she a SW or not. Anyway, be safe.

Q.

FriskyFrankie
01-02-24, 22:39
I'll tell you a story. The last time I paid a SW $20 was 8 years ago back in 2016 now keep in mind I had more bad performance than good.

"My mouth hurts".

"Are you finished yet".

These women want you to cum within 5 minutes after getting in the car. Until one day in Hollywood I seen a WSW and I asked her would she take $10 and she said yes and it was decent. I had a few more dates for $10 and they were better than my $20 dates so I switched it.

Now the $5 special came from WSW Stacey last year in Pompano I seen her walking for a while nobody picked her up She was pretty old so I offered her $5 and she took it. And to this very day she gave me one of the best BJ I had in my life for $5 and she even swallowed. I seen her 3 other times and it wasn't as good but the $5 worked and many other girls took the $5.

I had a SW blow me for $5 last week in Fort Lauderdale.

Will it work all the time no but I look at it as a risk factor if it's bad I only spent $5.

Last night I saw Evette she had a dark skin complexion but she looked mixed or Latina but man she looked good and she had a phone. Problem was I was on my scooter scouting and she didn't want to have small talk I asked her if she had a bf and she said yes so the convo ended. When I came back in my car she was in that plaza with a group of guys nobody else was out there except Monica. Evette was maybe 53 puffy hair and she wore glasses she was the hottest walking girl I saw in pompano if we talking BSW I give her looks alone a 7/10. I wouldnt mind paying $20 on her

Here is my tier.

$5 - Older SW and undesirables (Stacey / Becky on Turnpike / KC).

$10 - Standard rate for average looking SW (Snowflake).

$20 - Above Avwrage rate for an above average SW (Evette).

I wouldnt pay above more than $20 but thats just me I have UTR that looks way better than half of these escorts and she used to blow me hour over an hour and swallow twice for $50 now she wants $70 and Im not budging lol and she lives in Miami and her BJ arent even that good I had Muriel give me a bj with no teeth and it was a better bj than she ever gave me as I digress

I can go overseas and get more bang for my buck hence why I charge the SW less unless I saw a young 19 year old I can be more open minded with her but all I see out here is older women.

Also why was I offended its simple half of the time when these women get in your car they are smelling you cant be high and mighty and youre sleeping outside in 50 degree weather next to a main who isnt giving you any money Furthermore if she goes out panhandling she wouldnt make $5 in 15 minutes because if she could she wouldnt be a SW. My $5 special has a pretty good sucess rate I would say I had 60% success and to this very date in 2024 my $10 special had a 100% success.

I dont have a problem paying but half these women want to rush you and give you had service regardlessHey, if you can get away with $5 - more power to you. Look at yourself as an "inflation fighter"!

Moltisanti01
01-02-24, 22:54
Hey gents,

I was cursing today I seen Becky by accident. I gave her a ride but she refused to get out my car kept talking about her daughter. I didn't even want service from her because of the bad experience. She eventually got out but I'm just warning you guys because she have a switch knife and she kept.

On going into her episodes about her daughter.

I'll just avoid her all together.

And yes she and a lot of people are squatting at the travelodge.

QbertJAdams
01-03-24, 00:15
Hey gents,

I was cursing today I seen Becky by accident. I gave her a ride but she refused to get out my car kept talking about her daughter. I didn't even want service from her because of the bad experience. She eventually got out but I'm just warning you guys because she have a switch knife and she kept.

And yes she and a lot of people are squatting at the travelodge.I saw her around 3:40 pm and she wasn't too crazy. I also wasn't aware she had a knife. This is one of the reasons I come prepared, if you know what I mean. But Becky, I mean, she did talk about her daughter for a few minutes, but I put an end to that. She's a great date if you can catch her before she smokes the stuff.

Q.

Moltisanti01
01-03-24, 11:37
I saw her around 3:40 pm and she wasn't too crazy. I also wasn't aware she had a knife. This is one of the reasons I come prepared, if you know what I mean. But Becky, I mean, she did talk about her daughter for a few minutes, but I put an end to that. She's a great date if you can catch her before she smokes the stuff.

Q.She used to be a decent date but not anymore. I picked her up by accident she said she needed a ride but refuse to leave my car. Kept going on and on about her daughter then start to rummage through my compartment by the cup holders I was seconds away from macing her and then she got out. Yes she keeps a blade with her because she pulled it out. Not to attack me but she pulled it out for a few seconds.

This is the second time I had a girl who was refusing to leave my car. It took me a good 30 minutes to get her out because if I got her out by force it would have caused a scene and she had that knife on her.

But yeah no fly zone for Becky.

QbertJAdams
01-03-24, 19:46
She used to be a decent date but not anymore. I picked her up by accident she said she needed a ride but refuse to leave my car. Kept going on and on about her daughter then start to rummage through my compartment by the cup holders I was seconds away from macing her and then she got out. Yes she keeps a blade with her because she pulled it out. Not to attack me but she pulled it out for a few seconds.

This is the second time I had a girl who was refusing to leave my car. It took me a good 30 minutes to get her out because if I got her out by force it would have caused a scene and she had that knife on her.

But yeah no fly zone for Becky.I remember a similar incident happened to me with Dima A. I picked her up at Saxon, she was a pretty lady, nice figure. But just a few minutes of her being in my car I knew something was wrong with her. She started talking about her kid and her 'mafia' Arabian relatives. Then she pulled out this 9 inch chef- style knife while I was driving to a spot, and she said "Look at this big knife I found. You can really kill someone with this " as she was waving it in front of herself like a toy. This lady scared the crap out of me. Needless to say, I made up some bullshit story and promptly got her out of my car. And that's when I learned to have backup. That was two years ago. I've made sure I have backup ever since. Your story brought this back up in my mind. But that was a crazy experience for me. Be safe.

Q.

PumpAndDump
01-03-24, 20:26
I'll tell you a story. The last time I paid a SW $20 was 8 years ago back in 2016 now keep in mind I had more bad performance than good.Are you talking about older Stacy that hung out on Dixie and 6th? Or there about?

Moltisanti01
01-04-24, 14:28
WSW Stacey is in her late 40's or early 50's and she csn be found by the Marathon across Jmar.

I normally pay her $5 I stopped seeing her because she blew me for 3 mind and said her jaw hurts. Keep In mind nobody really picks her up as she is undesirable.

Going back to Becky I only had her at night but when she was on my car with the lights on she's absolutely hideous. Now idk if her daughter died but she kept on going on about "I need to find my daughter" As soon as she brought up the Daughter crap I told her I was ready to drop her off that's when she got agitated and I told her this was why I stopped picking her up because she was acting weird and I only was trying to do her a favor by giving her a ride and she ruined that for me.

That lady is seriously going to hurt someone that'd why although she gives decent head for a low price I would avoid her. She even offered to blow me for $5 but I passed her down I had go give her a $1 and then when she stepped out I took off.

Moltisanti01
01-06-24, 10:39
I'll keep it simple.

Snowflake- was with her handler.

Skinny blonde. I tried to get a good look at her I couldn't but she was getting picked up often.

Lexi. She was walking wearing blue and white leggings.

Penny. Seen her walking.

Tall older WSW. Idk her name I see her walking with a phone.

Black SW hideous face nice body. I think her name is Tatiana.

The only SW that stood out she was Carmel skinned and had cat eyes ans short hair she said her name was Relin or something like that she's the only one who spoke to me when I was riding my scooter. She had no digits unfortunately and I couldn't pick her up at the moment she looks pretty schehey like she would steal something. I had mistaken her for Mihram.

Does anyone have any info on this one and the BSW with the nice body she's an older lady I wouldn't mind having sex with her.

MrMomo00
01-06-24, 15:03
Good ol Becks. LOL. I've had her a few times in the past where she would start talking about her daughter. Hell she even asked me if I had her daughter. Tripping out when headlights of oncoming traffic shine in her eyes, tripping out when the seatbelt alarm goes off in my car, and just straight up tripping out on random stuff. The key that has worked for me is to talk about home (where she's from). Talk about Fenway park and other New England stuff. That usually gets her in reminiscent state of mind about "better" times. Sometimes I'll bring her a beer and make her chug it because even though her head game is phenomenal, it is otherworldly when she has a buzz going, plus I think the beer calms her idk. BTW I do mean otherworldly I can not emphasize this enough. I'm not a quick Cummer either, but when Becky has a buzz and is blowing me. I don't last very long. It's just knowing how to handle her when she's "gone" again YMMV.

I used to play during the day with the two WSW's Christina and the other Christina, but I don't like seeing these girls in the daytime. Now don't get me wrong, I love a down on her luck, marginally decrepit SW, but I do not want to see how the look during the day. The cover of darkness is my friend in that department.

As far as payment, most of the time I can get away with paying as low as $25 for head. I've only done FS three times Once with Mia, once with that really tall WSW (can't remember her name) that I picked up near the houses behind Jmar, and once with this WSW that I picked up over by the racetrack on Atlantic, (Really would like to find her BTW) I did FS with the last girl I mentioned for $30. She said $30 dollars was the lowest she had ever been offered for FS and that she would take it. She did not fall in the category of SW that I usually go after (you know down on her luck, slightly to marginally decrepit, "I don't eat if I don't suck this dick" SW) Nutted in her too and slightly regret that. Other than that chick and Mia, who is always a hard pass, I have not met a SW that made me want to fuck her, well other than the one I met on Old Dixie but haven't seen her. Any recommendations?

I keep hearing about this snowflake chick but never know where to look. Would really like to test-drive her.

QbertJAdams
01-06-24, 18:10
I'll keep it simple.

Snowflake- was with her handler.

Skinny blonde. I tried to get a good look at her I couldn't but she was getting picked up often.

Lexi. She was walking wearing blue and white leggings.

Penny. Seen her walking.

Tall older WSW. Idk her name I see her walking with a phone.

Black SW hideous face nice body. I think her name is Tatiana.

The only SW that stood out she was Carmel skinned and had cat eyes ans short hair she said her name was Relin or something like that she's the only one who spoke to me when I was riding my scooter. She had no digits unfortunately and I couldn't pick her up at the moment she looks pretty schehey like she would steal something. I had mistaken her for Mihram.

Does anyone have any info on this one and the BSW with the nice body she's an older lady I wouldn't mind having sex with her.That Carmel lady you are referring to sounds like Jessica Greeneyes. I have spotted her many times over in Jmar near the Post Office, and have decided not to partake based on my first experience with her a year ago. I had her once for a BBBJ, and it wasn't very good at all. Nice lady, but I wasn't impressed with her service. But like most of these girls, YMMV.

Moltisanti01
01-07-24, 01:14
Yes it was Jessica I had looked at an old funny page to confirm. She had like 3 bags on her and she looked like the stealing type she kept eyeing scooter LOL I didn't get a good vibe from her but maybe her FS may be good idk?

Most SW BJ are mediocre and they have the nerve to rush you.

Also Becky I'm done with her she's the reason I don't pick up SW in my car anymore I rather just do them outside. Call me crazy I've done it a few times and I prefer it.

Snowflake you can't miss her she's behind the beauty salon with her handler / bf.

Payment I usually give $10 if she looks bad but "dooable" ill give her $5 but there's this one WSW/Panhandler called bum gums which is a older lady I heard she would blow and swallow for $10 and she can be found at the WAWA by cypress and mcnabb but man she looks hideous maybe the worst looking SW I've seen I can't even do it. I've been stopped giving $20 unless she's hot like Evette or 19 year old bre because back in those days I gave $20 to sexy SW not the trash you see today

FilthyKoala
01-07-24, 10:01
Yes it was Jessica I had looked at an old funny page to confirm. She had like 3 bags on her and she looked like the stealing type she kept eyeing scooter LOL I didn't get a good vibe from her but maybe her FS may be good idk?

Most SW BJ are mediocre and they have the nerve to rush you.

Also Becky I'm done with her she's the reason I don't pick up SW in my car anymore I rather just do them outside. Call me crazy I've done it a few times and I prefer it.

Snowflake you can't miss her she's behind the beauty salon with her handler / bf.

Payment I usually give $10 if she looks bad but "dooable" ill give her $5 but there's this one WSW/Panhandler called bum gums which is a older lady I heard she would blow and swallow for $10 and she can be found at the WAWA by cypress and mcnabb but man she looks hideous maybe the worst looking SW I've seen I can't even do it. I've been stopped giving $20 unless she's hot like Evette or 19 year old bre because back in those days I gave $20 to sexy SW not the trash you see todayDude you keep going on about $5/$10 donation like it's successful when it's literally only the most decrepit who have accepted and even some of them canceled the act after a few minutes. Like you know it's bad when KC is the best looking one. The other thing is its sadly not "back in the days" anymore, so even if you find a decent looking one like Juelz, Evette, Tasha, etc, the $20 may not get it done and certainly won't guarantee good service. You're free to post your experiences but please refrain from repeating the same thing in every post.

MrMomo00
01-07-24, 13:48
I did do FS with KC covered For $20 once. And the lowest I've gotten head for was $10. I tried $5 once and the girl laughed at me. I'm glad you can get it for $5 my dude but for unless I get lucky and spot one on my way to work I don't offer that low, especially if I'm out on the hunt burning gas for hours only to find 1, get her in the car and offer her $5, then run the risk of her saying no and getting out then I'm back to square1. Nah I'll offer them $20 on the low end. No tip. Because most BJs are mediocre. I'm relatively still new to this but China was my first BBBJ. I remember her making it real easy because she was on the sidewalk waving down cars flashing her tits in the middle of the day. Yea she was old, but my dick didn't care and she gave one hell of a performance. Deepthroat swallowed my load. Anyway thinking of retiring early. Would also like to know if there's a way to delete my previous posts and accounts? Anyway stay safe.

Joseph Kerr
01-07-24, 16:06
Dude you keep going on about $5/$10 donation like it's successful when it's literally only the most decrepit who have accepted and even some of them canceled the act after a few minutes. Like you know it's bad when KC is the best looking one. The other thing is its sadly not "back in the days" anymore, so even if you find a decent looking one like Juelz, Evette, Tasha, etc, the $20 may not get it done and certainly won't guarantee good service. You're free to post your experiences but please refrain from repeating the same thing in every post.Agreed. I mean, more power to him if he can get those prices. If anything it makes them more appreciative for the 20/30/40 that I might offer knowing there's someone out there trying to find some action for 5/10. I actually hear this all the time from SWs themselves. They'll say, "You know there's a guy out here that tried to pick me up for 5 or 10 bucks" and then laugh. Honestly I think he should keep it up, it's a win / win for us all. But like you said we don't need to hear about it every day.

Moltisanti01
01-07-24, 17:38
Gents,

I'll say this again I'm not against anyone paying the girls whatever they please. The fact of the matter is this I literally carry around over $200 in my wallet each time I go out.

All I'm simply saying 90% of the women walking around isn't worth over $10. I've been doing this for over 10 years this isn't my first rodeo. I can't tell you how many women I've picked up with a dead smell and I had to kick them out of my car.

When I was out yesterday I was out there for 2 hours and I got to tell you Snowflake, and the other walkers didn't get picked up only the skinny blonde.

I honestly think you guys should be thanking me knowing $5 and $10 dates are possible. And yes at FilthyKoala you are right if I offer those low rates those are low tier walkers.

At Joseph Kerr.

You had the honor of being with 19 year old bre. I have no problem paying her $30 for an hour to hangout.

Money has never ever been the issue guys the issue has always been lack of talent.

Garfield666
01-08-24, 03:51
Gents,

I'll say this again I'm not against anyone paying the girls whatever they please. The fact of the matter is this I literally carry around over $200 in my wallet each time I go out.

All I'm simply saying 90% of the women walking around isn't worth over $10. I've been doing this for over 10 years this isn't my first rodeo. I can't tell you how many women I've picked up with a dead smell and I had to kick them out of my car.

When I was out yesterday I was out there for 2 hours and I got to tell you Snowflake, and the other walkers didn't get picked up only the skinny blonde.

I honestly think you guys should be thanking me knowing $5 and $10 dates are possible. And yes at FilthyKoala you are right if I offer those low rates those are low tier walkers.LMAO! Thanking you for what? I personally don't care if you offer them $0. 50/$1. 00 for a BBBJ or FS, what you don't understand it's the most of us don't care if you can get a service for that amount of coins. I personally never offer Snowflake less then 20 and had an amazing BBBJ she's very laid back and do an excellent DT, my dick don't care how she looks, and if she give me a very good service sometimes I even give her 25.00 since she take her time and follow instructions, same thing with Amanda and Kelsey or Casey whatever it's her name. Becky it's a no go for me as other mentioned here she starts talk about her daughter and don't want get out of my car but never gave her less than 20.00 and got her for more than 30 minutes with me when I'm not in a hurry, yes, she give a nice BBBJ but the fact she get this emotional situation with her daughter make me don't pick her up again. There's one WSW called Lindsey, six / eight months ago she looked sexy and never gave her less than 25.00/30.00 for BBBJ, now she looks terrible to me, but guess what? I don't offer her nothing because I'm not interested in her, I just don't pick her up anymore, same thing with Lulu which I haven't seen in a while, it's not that because in my eyes they don't look good I'm going to offer them "my $5. 00/10. 00 special" I just don't picked them up and keep driving.

I personally think that you keep posting about you $5. 00 special not in favor of us but in favor of you, you want us to offer the same as you to those girls so when it's your time to do it they don't reject you. I prefer to don't offer them less than 20.00/25.00, but that's me and I'm not here posting about it every other day.

BradChaser
01-09-24, 10:20
LMAO! Thanking you for what? I personally don't care if you offer them $0. 50/$1. 00 for a BBBJ or FS, what you don't understand it's the most of us don't care if you can get a service for that amount of coins. I personally never offer Snowflake less then 20 and had an amazing BBBJ she's very laid back and do an excellent DT, my dick don't care how she looks, and if she give me a very good service sometimes I even give her 25.00 since she take her time and follow instructions, same thing with Amanda and Kelsey or Casey whatever it's her name. Becky it's a no go for me as other mentioned here she starts talk about her daughter and don't want get out of my car but never gave her less than 20.00 and got her for more than 30 minutes with me when I'm not in a hurry, yes, she give a nice BBBJ but the fact she get this emotional situation with her daughter make me don't pick her up again. There's one WSW called Lindsey, six / eight months ago she looked sexy and never gave her less than 25.00/30.00 for BBBJ, now she looks terrible to me, but guess what? I don't offer her nothing because I'm not interested in her, I just don't pick her up anymore, same thing with Lulu which I haven't seen in a while, it's not that because in my eyes they don't look good I'm going to offer them "my $5. 00/10. 00 special" I just don't picked them up and keep driving.

I personally think that you keep posting about you $5. 00 special not in favor of us but in favor of you, you want us to offer the same as you to those girls so when it's your time to do it they don't reject you. I prefer to don't offer them less than 20.00/25.00, but that's me and I'm not here posting about it every other day.You guys seem to have it easier over that area than we do over here in sarasota Bradenton seems we have too many 50 constantly looking to make busts evidently cops over there don't give a fuck. When I do find one I won't offer less than 20 enough for then to get 2 dimes.

Garfield666
01-09-24, 23:18
You guys seem to have it easier over that area than we do over here in sarasota Bradenton seems we have too many 50 constantly looking to make busts evidently cops over there don't give a fuck. When I do find one I won't offer less than 20 enough for then to get 2 dimes.I try to be very careful, don't pick up new faces, I never pick up new faces don't matter how good looking or sexy she is. Unless I see her a few days then I try to pick her up. Usually undercovers don't want get into your car and are rare gems that you can notice don't belong to the streets. I remember first time I saw Lindsey about 6/8 months ago she look so sexy that for a moment I thought she didn't belong there, but then saw her again with other WSW then I felt comfortable to pick her up, today she looks really bad to the point that I don't want pick her up anymore even if she wave at me.

Moltisanti01
01-10-24, 22:37
That's the #1 reason I don't do escort providers because you never know what happens when you open the hotel door. As far as the streets if I can't tell she's a walker I'll just play dumb and ask if she has a boyfriend and does she needs a ride or does she has a phone number.

That's what happened with Mery Jane. I didn't even realize she was a walker because we had an actual mini date at KFC she even bought her own food. Then I noticed the marks on her arms and everything.

But gents get your passports overseas is light years better.

SantoBland
01-11-24, 08:47
[what Kelsey are you talking about is she finally back from living in Vero?

Gringo2123
01-11-24, 14:16
You can go to a hotel room, just like the streets they won't give a take down command until you have offered money for a sexual act. If escort has all her clothes on and starts asking about specific things and won't do LEO check you can walk out without any trouble

That's the #1 reason I don't do escort providers because you never know what happens when you open the hotel door. As far as the streets if I can't tell she's a walker I'll just play dumb and ask if she has a boyfriend and does she needs a ride or does she has a phone number.

That's what happened with Mery Jane. I didn't even realize she was a walker because we had an actual mini date at KFC she even bought her own food. Then I noticed the marks on her arms and everything.

But gents get your passports overseas is light years better..

Kanye For Pres
01-12-24, 01:48
Hey gents,

And yes she and a lot of people are squatting at the travelodge.Had no idea the the motel Travelodge shut down, that place was notorious, drove by there and in fact it is abandoned wow, couldn't get in with the car tho, how does one go in?

Moltisanti01
01-12-24, 02:14
For Travelodge it's been closed down for a while.

The front gate is slightly opened I got in there with my scooter (I'm crazy like that) They squat inside of there.

As far for escorts.

The last time I got an escort was 10 years ago in 2014. I just don't like the idea because I've experienced bait and swirch. Also the prices are outrageous for a decent escort.

Back in the day I could just make a listing and get a UTR for $50 an hour. I miss those days.

Moltisanti01
01-13-24, 20:53
Gents,

I'm pretty sure you saw this walker she's Carmel skinned ugly face but nice body any news on her? She doesn't seem friendly.

But the body is nice.

DtLover863
01-13-24, 20:58
Gents,

I'm pretty sure you saw this walker she's Carmel skinned ugly face but nice body any news on her? She doesn't seem friendly.

But the body is nice.I've had her before, some time ago. Maybe two three years. Twice. First time she was good, good head BBBJ and didn't complain about how long I was taking. Second time I recall her telling me to hurry up and about me taking too long. Not 100% sure it's her. Behind jmar is where I found her l, but I remember her telling me her name was Tiana. Hope this helps.

Moltisanti01
01-13-24, 23:33
I've had her before, some time ago. Maybe two three years. Twice. First time she was good, good head BBBJ and didn't complain about how long I was taking. Second time I recall her telling me to hurry up and about me taking too long. Not 100% sure it's her. Behind jmar is where I found her l, but I remember her telling me her name was Tiana. Hope this helps.That's her. The first time I saw her I asked for her # because I saw her with the phone but she didn't want to give it to me. And I pass her by alot but she's very unwelcoming. Don't smile don't initiate communication.

I like it when girls smile and wave at you.

I saw her this morning and yesterday evening. She has a very nice body.

Also gents it seems that you have to get them before 12 am because it be dead around that time. Last night around 12 am I went by jmar, saxxon, and old Dixie all dead.

DtLover863
01-14-24, 15:01
Found her by Saxon Wall last night between 12-12:30 am walking through the field beside the salon. She's a tallish blonde WSW. Told her I had $20 for BBBJCIM, she said she's not a $20 hoe but took my offer and asked if she does a good job, can I give her a tip. Said I'm hard to impress and she said challenge accepted. Found a spot, she didn't even ask for money upfront, just got to sucking. Nice DT mic skills and allows you to grab her head and facefuck her. Caught the whole load and kept going till I was dry. Opened passenger door annnd spat. Gave her $20 + $5 tip as promised. Dropped her off where I found her and was on my way home. Told me I can find her by the Family dollar across the tracks. Usually behind there or by some church. Not really sure what she was talking about since I'm not in Pompano often. Anyone know her?

MrNutt69
01-17-24, 15:59
Dose any one know what happened to little brandy the little blonde girl that use to hang out near Saxton wall and racetrack please pm me with info or just let us know.

BrollicD
01-19-24, 22:38
I had a dream during a early afternoon nap. I was driving behind Jmar and noticed a slim figure standing agaisnt the white wall on the other side of the post office.

The one in the back of the white building. She was with her male friend I didn't realize until I pulled up figured I lost out and turned into the parking lot to make a you turn.

As I turned around and drove back down the street she walked up to the car. I motioned her to get in. Once in did a quick LEO check. I've been around for while but haven't been out. This was my first dream in six months. I didn't recognize her so had to be on the safe side. As she reached over I noticed a smell but it wasn't unbearable so I figured what the hell. She was blonde with black jacket, black beanie and black and white boots. I forgot I had left a twenty dollar bill in the cup holder. We got to know each other a little bit better in a more private spot. Her conversation was pretty good but I had to cut it short before we finished. The smell stopped me from focusing on the topic. All in all it was a decent convo to get me back in the game but probably wouldn't repeat unless we had the conversation in doors where we could relax and get to know each other on a deeper level. Maybe take her to a spot where we could have a dip in the tub. Said her name was snowflake.

HD Murdock
01-20-24, 01:31
Dose any one know what happened to little brandy the little blonde girl that use to hang out near Saxton wall and racetrack please pm me with info or just let us know.I scooped her before last Thanksgiving by Saxon. She was riding a bike, then we loaded her stuff on my pickup truck and went to have fun. I have no idea where she is now.

KFP: She doesn't have a phone, therefore I don't have her #. It was Hit or missed.

Moltisanti01
01-20-24, 20:57
I had a dream during a early afternoon nap. I was driving behind Jmar and noticed a slim figure standing agaisnt the white wall on the other side of the post office.

The one in the back of the white building. She was with her male friend I didn't realize until I pulled up figured I lost out and turned into the parking lot to make a you turn.

As I turned around and drove back down the street she walked up to the car. I motioned her to get in. Once in did a quick LEO check. I've been around for while but haven't been out. This was my first dream in six months. I didn't recognize her so had to be on the safe side. As she reached over I noticed a smell but it wasn't unbearable so I figured what the hell. She was blonde with black jacket, black beanie and black and white boots. I forgot I had left a twenty dollar bill in the cup holder. We got to know each other a little bit better in a more private spot. Her conversation was pretty good but I had to cut it short before we finished. The smell stopped me from focusing on the topic. All in all it was a decent convo to get me back in the game but probably wouldn't repeat unless we had the conversation in doors where we could relax and get to know each other on a deeper level. Maybe take her to a spot where we could have a dip in the tub. Said her name was snowflake.She's basically homeless she sleeps behind the beauty supply store in that big orange tent if you saw it. I'm temporarily not going over to Pompano until I see better reports. I'm going on a trip to Dominican Republic soon so I'll have some fun there.

I'm starting to believe you have to offer these women some type of shower before getting with them.

FriskyFrankie
01-20-24, 23:01
She's basically homeless she sleeps behind the beauty supply store in that big orange tent if you saw it. I'm temporarily not going over to Pompano until I see better reports. I'm going on a trip to Dominican Republic soon so I'll have some fun there.

I'm starting to believe you have to offer these women some type of shower before getting with them.From what I'm hearing, more like a bleach douche!

Ichiho69
01-25-24, 07:19
Hey what's up everybody.

I just seen this one the other day. She was a little impatient and rushed me a little. She has a little GPS but as the saying goes YMMV. She's good friends with Molly. If ya'll want to see her give her a call if the number still works and if it doesn't I call give you the number she called me from. Goo luck everyone.

https://www.erome.com/a/TirVdWn1

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/let-us-help-ease-ur-post-xmas-tensions-2girl-qv-special/35067537

https://www.erome.com/a/7BT9ygHA

Luvahj
01-25-24, 19:18
Hey what's up everybody.

I just seen this one the other day. She was a little impatient and rushed me a little. She has a little GPS but as the saying goes YMMV. She's good friends with Molly. If ya'll want to see her give her a call if the number still works and if it doesn't I call give you the number she called me from. Goo luck everyone.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/let-us-help-ease-ur-post-xmas-tensions-2girl-qv-special/35067537

https://www.erome.com/a/7BT9ygHAThat is Melissa G. Haven't seen her in ages. She always did have a little bit of GPS once again great videos, and pictures.

BillyBob000
01-26-24, 06:03

But gents get your passports overseas is light years better.Where overseas are you talking about, I've been stomping around Asia for decades and South America.

Moltisanti01
01-26-24, 17:27
Where overseas are you talking about, I've been stomping around Asia for decades and South America.Colombia and Dominican Republic. I work for an airline so flying overseas doesn't cost me much and I also speak Spanish.

I tried to make a deal with my UTR in Miami but she keeps jacking up the prices for a mediocre BJ. She wants $70 I mean she's letting me cum twice and swallow but she never actually finishes the deed after I cum. Worse case scenario I've known her for 7 years she used to suck my dick for free but you know how women are.

Overseas you can get a hot babe for $40 an hour.

BradChaser
01-26-24, 17:44
Colombia and Dominican Republic. I work for an airline so flying overseas doesn't cost me much and I also speak Spanish.

I tried to make a deal with my UTR in Miami but she keeps jacking up the prices for a mediocre BJ. She wants $70 I mean she's letting me cum twice and swallow but she never actually finishes the deed after I cum. Worse case scenario I've known her for 7 years she used to suck my dick for free but you know how women are.

Overseas you can get a hot babe for $40 an hour.Why you bitching that's 35 a pop ws still cheaper that being married paying the bills and still not getting anything.

Moltisanti01
01-26-24, 21:20
Why you bitching that's 35 a pop ws still cheaper that being married paying the bills and still not getting anything.She's not letting me finish that's the issue. She's very attractive bu lt she has that stupid escort mentality.

She used to suck me for $50 an hour.

Maybe I'm spoiled I can fly to Colombia for $15 get a taxi for $25, hotel for $30 and still have $30 left to go 2x at a brothel in Colombia.

HD Murdock
01-27-24, 00:12
She's not letting me finish that's the issue. She's very attractive bu lt she has that stupid escort mentality.

She used to suck me for $50 an hour.

Maybe I'm spoiled I can fly to Colombia for $15 get a taxi for $25, hotel for $30 and still have $30 left to go 2x at a brothel in Colombia.What city or cities in Culombia?

Moltisanti01
01-27-24, 02:14
What city or cities in Culombia?Medellin Colombia or Cartagena. However for Cartagena they did shut down the Red light district there. Thank the youtubers for that. But keep in mind 8 Americans died down there so it's a pretty dangerous place. I mostly go to Santo Domingo.

I did swing by Pompano earlier today and I saw a cute blonde walking but she wasn't a walker. Very gorgeous she was a smoker too. Other than her I did notice a cute one with glasses she was a WSW never saw her face before but she was with a dude the entire time and dissapsaered.

PumpAndDump
01-27-24, 21:21
Hey what's up everybody.

https://www.erome.com/a/7BT9ygHAPhone number in the ad is three years old, goes to some telemarketing company, anybody have any recent numbers for this one?

DtLover863
01-28-24, 03:03
Started cruising tonight looking for cat / Kat and was told she got locked up, went by Jmar looking for another I've had recently by the post office named Sky and found absolutely nothing. Circled a few times, went back to Saxon wall area and was also dead. Headed up Dixie and found old hag Lori with the bolt ons by 48th at the circle K. BBBJCIMWS wasn't good, plenty teeth. Just had her recline the chair and got on top of her and told her open as wide as she can and fucked her face. Finally popped a HUGE load in her mouth and instructed her to swallow which she did. Snapped a pic of the tits. See below. Stay safe fellas.

BradChaser
01-28-24, 07:42
Started cruising tonight looking for cat / Kat and was told she got locked up, went by Jmar looking for another I've had recently by the post office named Sky and found absolutely nothing. Circled a few times, went back to Saxon wall area and was also dead. Headed up Dixie and found old hag Lori with the bolt ons by 48th at the circle K. BBBJCIMWS wasn't good, plenty teeth. Just had her recline the chair and got on top of her and told her open as wide as she can and fucked her face. Finally popped a HUGE load in her mouth and instructed her to swallow which she did. Snapped a pic of the tits. See below. Stay safe fellas.When was she in her 60-80 age bolt on's need a redo, what you give her a 20 spot for a swallow.

PumpAndDump
01-28-24, 14:09
Started cruising tonight looking for cat / Kat and was told she got locked up, went by Jmar looking for another I've had recently by the post office named Sky and found absolutely nothing. Circled a few times, went back to Saxon wall area and was also dead. Headed up Dixie and found old hag Lori with the bolt ons by 48th at the circle K. BBBJCIMWS wasn't good, plenty teeth. Just had her recline the chair and got on top of her and told her open as wide as she can and fucked her face. Finally popped a HUGE load in her mouth and instructed her to swallow which she did. Snapped a pic of the tits. See below. Stay safe fellas.That is one nasty.

Luvahj
01-28-24, 17:41
Started cruising tonight looking for cat / Kat and was told she got locked up, went by Jmar looking for another I've had recently by the post office named Sky and found absolutely nothing. Circled a few times, went back to Saxon wall area and was also dead. Headed up Dixie and found old hag Lori with the bolt ons by 48th at the circle K. BBBJCIMWS wasn't good, plenty teeth. Just had her recline the chair and got on top of her and told her open as wide as she can and fucked her face. Finally popped a HUGE load in her mouth and instructed her to swallow which she did. Snapped a pic of the tits. See below. Stay safe fellas.

When was she in her 60-80 age bolt on's need a redo, what you give her a 20 spot for a swallow.

That is one nasty.I'll bet she was something before electricity. LOL. Lori P used to be quite hot 15 years or so ago but she's always been a little toothy but a decent fuck. Every so often she remembers my phone number and gives me a call but I won't do her anymore. She can be had for 10 bucks. For fake tits they were perfect 15 years or so ago.

BradChaser
01-28-24, 23:46
I'll bet she was something before electricity. LOL. Lori P used to be quite hot 15 years or so ago but she's always been a little toothy but a decent fuck. Every so often she remembers my phone number and gives me a call but I won't do her anymore. She can be had for 10 bucks. For fake tits they were perfect 15 years or so ago.Hey come on guys we all know when the streets are dry and you see one your going to do a scoop up for a quick pump and dump especially if its cheap good or not great.

PumpAndDump
01-29-24, 14:44
Hey come on guys we all know when the streets are dry and you see one your going to do a scoop up for a quick pump and dump especially if its cheap good or not great.Not on her best day, I stop and talk to her a number of times while she's out Pan handling and she always stinks like stale beer, no way she's getting in my car.

BillyBob000
01-30-24, 02:19
Colombia and Dominican Republic. I work for an airline so flying overseas doesn't cost me much and I also speak Spanish.

Overseas you can get a hot babe for $40 an hour.Try Thailand, this little spinner 4'11" 65 lbs I gave 1,000 baht, that's $28 for the first night, she hung for 3 days just for meals that cost $1. Th3 n came best a week later for 2 more days. Great pussy and loads of fun, but to tell the truth this is a dime a dozen over there.

FelterSnatch58
01-30-24, 10:47
Try Thailand, this little spinner 4'11" 65 lbs I gave 1,000 baht, that's $28 for the first night, she hung for 3 days just for meals that cost $1. Th3 n came best a week later for 2 more days. Great pussy and loads of fun, but to tell the truth this is a dime a dozen over there.Hey BillyBob, Your obviously a beach monger as I am also. I'm planning a visit soon and am looking more towards Phuket vs Bangkok and all that. Just wondering where you would recommend for monger and beach activities? Thanks for your report. FS.

SantoBland
01-31-24, 16:02
Saw Ashley by the racetrack gas station on Atlantic took her to the hotel and actually she has a body of a 21-year-old very coherent very nice girl kind of rushed to me because she needed her pills so I kind of lost it I will definitely see her again but real beauty actually very sweet very low-key.

SantoBland
01-31-24, 16:07
Guys I've tried to upload a picture like 10 times I tried every category for some reason it just will not unload the picture of Ashley I don't know why I'm keep saying upload failed.

Moltisanti01
01-31-24, 16:35
Gents,

Can someone share how are you guys getting pics of the girls doing the deed? Or the ladies are video friendly.

Kanye For Pres
02-01-24, 01:12
Gents,

Can someone share how are you guys getting pics of the girls doing the deed? Or the ladies are video friendly.Don't even ask just do it.

I just pull out my phone and hold it against my other hand, turn the flashlight on and then just start recording, I don't ask.

A lot of times they don't give af, if they say anything I say "I like looking at it it makes me pop faster" so they think itll help me finish fast.

Or if they say something then I point it at their ass and then back to their face.

If they get really hostile about it, then I apologize and again say I did it because "I like looking at it it makes me pop faster" .

It always works.

Kanye For Pres
02-01-24, 01:16
Saw Ashley by the racetrack gas station on Atlantic took her to the hotel and actually she has a body of a 21-year-old very coherent very nice girl kind of rushed to me because she needed her pills so I kind of lost it I will definitely see her again but real beauty actually very sweet very low-key.Are you talking about Ashley B on the funny papers aka Ashie F Babie on fb?

SantoBland
02-01-24, 11:02
Are you talking about Ashley B on the funny papers aka Ashie F Babie on fb?Number one said she lives on sunrise by the Walgreens was just over here because she needed some cash.

SkysTheLimit
02-02-24, 17:23
Try Thailand, this little spinner 4'11" 65 lbs I gave 1,000 baht, that's $28 for the first night, she hung for 3 days just for meals that cost $1. Th3 n came best a week later for 2 more days. Great pussy and loads of fun, but to tell the truth this is a dime a dozen over there.Damn she cute but she to skinny.

Rayy371
02-03-24, 11:32
Hey BillyBob, Your obviously a beach monger as I am also. I'm planning a visit soon and am looking more towards Phuket vs Bangkok and all that. Just wondering where you would recommend for monger and beach activities? Thanks for your report. FS.I just got back from Phuket, go to Patong Beach, right off the beach is Bangla walking road.

BillyBob000
02-04-24, 06:48
Guys I've tried to upload a picture like 10 times I tried every category for some reason it just will not unload the picture of Ashley I don't know why I'm keep saying upload failed.I open the picture of my phone and then I take a screenshot of it, a lot of times the file is too big or wrong size when you do a screenshot it always uploads but remember once you pick the photo you then have to go below and hit upload photo once it shows up as it uploaded then you can post the message.

BillyBob000
02-04-24, 06:56
Hey BillyBob, Your obviously a beach monger as I am also. I'm planning a visit soon and am looking more towards Phuket vs Bangkok and all that. Just wondering where you would recommend for monger and beach activities? Thanks for your report. FS.Not really we just flew down to the beach for a few days, I took her to Phuket Pattaya and Krabi. We flew. My home base is in Bangkok always. The best girls are always in Bangkok. I love BKK the most. Nana, Soi Cowboy are not where it is at. There are a million other spots way better. I own condos all over the city. Mostly I base out of OnNut, or Bangna, way better action is those areas. In fact 90% of the girls you see in Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza are loving in the condos between OnNut & Bangna, those are the workers flats. Best place to be. Way cheaper for the best girls. Most live in your building, that is the best. Some nights I have 3 to 7 girls come to spend the night and drink, as I always have a few good bottles for guests, and the girls want a place to chill, drink and fuck for the night. Mostly I really don't need to pay anymore.

GardenOfLife
02-06-24, 20:45
Not really we just flew down to the beach for a few days, I took her to Phuket Pattaya and Krabi. We flew. My home base is in Bangkok always. The best girls are always in Bangkok. I love BKK the most. Nana, Soi Cowboy are not where it is at. There are a million other spots way better. I own condos all over the city. Mostly I base out of OnNut, or Bangna, way better action is those areas. In fact 90% of the girls you see in Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza are loving in the condos between OnNut & Bangna, those are the workers flats. Best place to be. Way cheaper for the best girls. Most live in your building, that is the best. Some nights I have 3 to 7 girls come to spend the night and drink, as I always have a few good bottles for guests, and the girls want a place to chill, drink and fuck for the night. Mostly I really don't need to pay anymore.Lets get a group going and we make a week of it??

ParraDice
02-07-24, 15:02
Hey guys will be in the area soon and looking for any younger providers you guys might know of in the streets that can be contacted. Most I've seen tend to be over 30 so I'm looking for one in her early 20's or even 19. Donation isn't an issue, I'm just looking to try something different than the usual. Please pm me if you know any, I can help out if you're ever in Orlando.

Moltisanti01
02-08-24, 23:50
Hey guys will be in the area soon and looking for any younger providers you guys might know of in the streets that can be contacted. Most I've seen tend to be over 30 so I'm looking for one in her early 20's or even 19. Donation isn't an issue, I'm just looking to try something different than the usual. Please pm me if you know any, I can help out if you're ever in Orlando.Unfortunately no. On the streets of pompano you're only going to see the decrepit and undesirables.

If you're looking for young you have to do it the old school way and make a proposal.

Streetwalking is extint I don't even call the women outside streetwalkers anymore those are just homeless chicks looking to make a buck.

Kanye For Pres
02-09-24, 02:41
Anybody pick up on atlantic and going south on Cypress? I was by there around 4-5 pm and seen a couple of what seemed to be WSW, not sure tho might have been civilians, but I for certain seen that thick lady that's always carrying a suitcase I think she's hispanic a LSW forgot her name but she's a provider, she was over there so makes me wonder.

Also met a WSW around 20-25 yrs old from rhode island named Kay, she looked cute but was chubby, gave a 20 coin BBBJ with some ass and kitty play, gave me her digits, she's staying at that trap house where the other girls are staying at on Jmar neighborhood.

Also keep seeing that Tiana light skin BSW with the big rhianna fourhead, always tryna give me service, but I always pass.

JDog721
02-10-24, 20:58
Was cruising the jmar areas around 10:30 am and saw what looked like a new WSW in the area. Had short blonde hair and was wearing a black dress with white ankle boots. Looked pretty fresh. Rolled by with the window down to check her out and she smiled and waved. Went around the block to try and scoop her up but as I was coming around was too late, she hopped in someone's car.

UGB12
02-11-24, 01:32
Anyone know what happened to Alex / Oli?

Moltisanti01
02-11-24, 05:47
Was cruising the jmar areas around 10:30 am and saw what looked like a new WSW in the area. Had short blonde hair and was wearing a black dress with white ankle boots. Looked pretty fresh. Rolled by with the window down to check her out and she smiled and waved. Went around the block to try and scoop her up but as I was coming around was too late, she hopped in someone's car.If she was older you saw Penny. I saw her a week or 2 ago wearing a black dress and black boots. She was standing across the street from Jmar I didn't pick her up because she was older.

FilthyKoala
02-11-24, 08:50
Anyone know what happened to Alex / Oli?She just disappeared on me too, I went by her house like 4 months ago and saw her leaving. She waved and that was it. Maybe she went to get clean, I wish her the best.

UGB12
02-11-24, 16:54
She just disappeared on me too, I went by her house like 4 months ago and saw her leaving. She waved and that was it. Maybe she went to get clean, I wish her the best.I saw her last month. She had left the house and was staying at office building off McNab and US1, she was knocked up. She last responded to my text January 17th.

Luvahj
02-12-24, 15:15
Anyone know what happened to Alex / Oli?

If she was older you saw Penny. I saw her a week or 2 ago wearing a black dress and black boots. She was standing across the street from Jmar I didn't pick her up because she was older.

I saw her last month. She had left the house and was staying at office building off McNab and US1, she was knocked up. She last responded to my text January 17th.I saw her on January 26 at the house off of 33rd where Rachel B and Becky among others live. She was about seven months pregnant and horny as hell. I had started seeing her about four months ago. Always a great date. Not SW prices but certainly not bad, boy those pregnancy tits are spectacular. Never a rush and really gets into it. She has one horny Latino. She keeps saying that she's going to go to detox and rehab but I don't think that has happened. She did say she was keeping the baby.

Pompano330
02-12-24, 18:26
Oli.

I saw her on January 26 at the house off of 33rd where Rachel B and Becky among others live. She was about seven months pregnant and horny as hell. I had started seeing her about four months ago. Always a great date. Not SW prices but certainly not bad, boy those pregnancy tits are spectacular. Never a rush and really gets into it. She has one horny Latino. She keeps saying that she's going to go to detox and rehab but I don't think that has happened. She did say she was keeping the baby.Tbh, I think she is gone and has moved on. Thanks to Filthy I've been hooking up with her regularly since Mid July. She would contact me like clockwork every 10 days or so and we would hook up. I heard the same stories about detox / rehab and keeping baby. Last contact from her was on Jan 25. Couldn't hook up at time but contacted her a few days later and have not received a reply. Be safe out there.

Kanye For Pres
02-13-24, 00:58
I saw her on January 26 at the house off of 33rd where Rachel B and Becky among others live. She was about seven months pregnant and horny as hell. I had started seeing her about four months ago. Always a great date. Not SW prices but certainly not bad, boy those pregnancy tits are spectacular. Never a rush and really gets into it. She has one horny Latino. She keeps saying that she's going to go to detox and rehab but I don't think that has happened. She did say she was keeping the baby.Never heard of or seen this WSW, anybody got a picture or better description.

SantoBland
02-13-24, 15:46
Never heard of or seen this WSW, anybody got a picture or better description.What I love to see Rachel Bush again I drive I never see her.

Kanye For Pres
02-13-24, 23:18
What I love to see Rachel Bush again I drive I never see her.I only met Rachel Bush once, she smelled horrible and wanted 30 coins for bbj so I gladly declined and got her out of my car asap, but I'm wondering who Alex / Oli is.

FiveUp
02-14-24, 17:30
Has anyone ever heard of a girl name sway, blonde chick by Jmar.

KingJames007
02-14-24, 18:52
While driving down Dixie, I spot this Shorty with a big Butt, Made eye contact with her but she gave me a look as if she Thought she was a high-end model. I might try her when I have more patience and time. Does anyone know this one?

SantoBland
02-14-24, 22:30
Has anyone ever heard of a girl name sway, blonde chick by Jmar.If she's really a beautiful blonde and she looks like she belongs on television yes I've seen her twice she used to hang out over there by Atlantic and Popeye's over there I can't believe she's back in town let me find a picture.

FiveUp
02-15-24, 09:20
If she's really a beautiful blonde and she looks like she belongs on television yes I've seen her twice she used to hang out over there by Atlantic and Popeye's over there I can't believe she's back in town let me find a picture.Yes that sounds like her, didn't even look like a SW I was scept she was LEO but talk to her and wanted to see her but she wanted 3 Jackson's, but lost her having to go grab more cash, hopefully I can run into her again, I got a picture but it won't let me post.

Kanye For Pres
02-20-24, 22:54
Wondering about "Sway" aka Blonde WSW, is she Jamie H who recently got pinched.

Also I recently met Samantha or Amanda I can't remember, she's a Blonde WSW tall but cute with tattoos, she was drunk and said she recently got out from doin a bid in Orlando, she's one of the better looking girls I've seen in that area, she hopped in the car after questioning me a little, at first she didn't want to tell me her name, she was pretty cool for the most part although she has hood language which I am fluent in, she quoted me 30 coins for BBBJ and then went down to 20 coins all by herself, I guess she was in a good mood, BBBJ was excellent she let me bbjcim and she drank it.

Could she be the same "sway" blonde WSW or is she Jaimie H on blotter is the mystery.

HD Murdock
02-21-24, 01:47

Also I recently met Samantha or Amanda I can't remember, she's a Blonde WSW tall but cute with tattoos, she was drunk and said she recently got out from doin a bid in Orlando, she's one of the better looking girls I've seen in that area, she hopped in the car after questioning me a little, at first she didn't want to tell me her name, she was pretty cool for the most part although she has hood language which I am fluent in, she quoted me 30 coins for BBBJ and then went down to 20 coins all by herself, I guess she was in a good mood, BBBJ was excellent she let me bbjcim and she drank it.

Could she be the same "sway" blonde WSW or is she Jaimie H on blotter is the mystery.They are not the same. Swae doesn't have a tattoo on her forehead.

FilthyKoala
02-21-24, 08:42

Could she be the same "sway" blonde WSW or is she Jaimie H on blotter is the mystery.Jamie H is that Echo chick off LC. Those filters really do wonders for these ******, have mercy!

SantoBland
02-21-24, 16:28
No that would be Amanda you're right everything she does is freaking excellent tattoos cute little thing I heard that she was living with a guy who was beating her up but then you just said she was in jail so I don't know what's true either one she said she has a sister in the area working her name is dream wasn't impressed with dream good looking though but not impressed with service.

BMaster33
02-21-24, 18:08
No that would be Amanda you're right everything she does is freaking excellent tattoos cute little thing I heard that she was living with a guy who was beating her up but then you just said she was in jail so I don't know what's true either one she said she has a sister in the area working her name is dream wasn't impressed with dream good looking though but not impressed with service.That's not Amanda he said a tall blonde I'm pretty sure I seen who he's talking about because I have never seen her before but I picked up Snowflake instead. I picked Amanda up about 2 weeks ago.

And she told me she was living at tent city off Blount and Copans but would be in the Jmar area for awhile but I have not seen her since.

MrNutt69
02-21-24, 19:15
I guess she just finished doing time with her Uncle for the last 3 years is now out she's a little thick but still does her thing the right way enjoyed a nice BBBJ from her with that cim only 30 Mario coins.

MrNutt69
02-21-24, 23:34
Has anyone heard from Gina with the big tittis they was fake but nice she moved to Miami but visits up here if anyone's got her number please pm me.

Pompano330
02-22-24, 14:01
That's not Amanda he said a tall blonde I'm pretty sure I seen who he's talking about because I have never seen her before but I picked up Snowflake instead. I picked Amanda up about 2 weeks ago.

And she told me she was living at tent city off Blount and Copans but would be in the Jmar area for awhile but I have not seen her since.I think you guys are talking about tall blonde Brittany. She used to walk and ride her bike around Jmar in the past, like 5-6 months ago, then she left. I picked her up a week ago Friday. I asked her where she had been and she said she was in Orlando. I got the impression she had just got back from Orlando and was questioning whether she wanted to stay here because of all the po po action around the area. Had a good date with her and am hoping she is still around but not sure after talking to her that day.

BMaster33
02-22-24, 14:59
I think you guys are talking about tall blonde Brittany. She used to walk and ride her bike around Jmar in the past, like 5-6 months ago, then she left. I picked her up a week ago Friday. I asked her where she had been and she said she was in Orlando. I got the impression she had just got back from Orlando and was questioning whether she wanted to stay here because of all the po po action around the area. Had a good date with her and am hoping she is still around but not sure after talking to her that day.If you are talking about Brittany M, it's not her as I have been with her before and have seen her out a lot lately I just do not pick her up anymore.

Moltisanti01
02-22-24, 15:18
That's not Amanda he said a tall blonde I'm pretty sure I seen who he's talking about because I have never seen her before but I picked up Snowflake instead. I picked Amanda up about 2 weeks ago.

And she told me she was living at tent city off Blount and Copans but would be in the Jmar area for awhile but I have not seen her since.Is that a SW hot spot?

Jmar really don't have any talent.

PumpAndDump
02-23-24, 14:50

And she told me she was living at tent city off Blount and Copans but would be in the Jmar area for awhile but I have not seen her since.Is that the area just north of Copans on the east side?

Spermaphoros
02-23-24, 15:23

Could she be the same "sway" blonde WSW or is she Jaimie H on blotter is the mystery.Blonde Samantha from Orlando? That's my old Samantha. I'm pretty sure I knocked her up.

Too bad I'm not back there any more to fuck her again.

She used to live I think behind the Taco Bell. Always picked her up on Atlantic either by the Sunoco or the parking lot across the alley, and once at the convenience store like a block away.

BillyBob000
02-24-24, 07:23
Last week I ran by Jmar real quick, did not see much going on other then a BBQ party and loud music. Got bored of not seeing anything worth grabbing so as I was leaving I was going down the back street and see an thin tan chick walking, So I picked her up leopard print tattoo on her back shoulder, said her name was Lexi or Lex and then later on said Alexa, maybe 40's but it was dark. I was tired and just wanted something before going home. But was not in the mood for FS. So I asked for a BBBJCIM. Rare for me. She said sure for a Jackson. Pulled over in a bar parking lot, where it wouldn't be very suspicious, and then as you got ready to do it she said hey if I fall asleep while doing this just face bang me it's okay. LOL. Well a minute into it she fell asleep. So I did what she said, laid her back on the seat and went to town, and when I mean went to town I mean at first I started carefully but then it was like holy crap she's not going to get up at all, and went to town full bore all the way down. After a while I filled her up. She was still out LOL. So I was going to drive her back and as I'm driving back she's still out and I said why not get another one, pulled over did it again this time for probably a good 15 or 20 minutes, obviously no gag reflex at all even when sleeping, and the funny thing is she would start sucking at it even while asleep. Destroyed her mouth again, and then got back in the driver's seat and went to go somewhere as I was getting close to jaymar I was going to drop her off there I went to reach back to shake her, she finally rolled up started speaking incoherently half asleep and said are you ready and pulled her clothes off, laid back down and said something mumbling about wake me up when you're finished. LOL. I said OK, when I got behind Jmar I tried to wake her up but she wasn't getting up, out cold. I didn't just want to push her out of my car on the side of the road, so after about 10 minutes of trying to get her up I said oh well, so I took her to my friend's place, he is cool like that. With his extra bed. Carried her halfway into the house when she woke up with it again stood up on her own still naked and walked right into the room with us laid down right on the bed quickly and said wake me when you're done. I was like you got to be kidding me. So I didn't have any hats because I wasn't planning for that that night and well she wasn't exactly one that I wasn't going to use one with. And I have no test kits with me. So I ran down to the store and bought some, went back and spent the next 4 hours investigating every hole. So did my buddy LOL. I was going to try to wake her up again but she was out of it, so I dropped the $20 we agreed on on the bedside table told my buddy I'm getting out of there and if he wants to keep her keep her or drop her off when he's done, he kept her he said she slept until 5:00 pm The next day, he had also donated a whole bunch to her, he said she woke up said she was hungry so he made her a bowl of cereal, she asked him if he could give her a ride he said no problem she offered to exchange a favor he's like I've already had it a bunch of times last night, she said well have it again, so she went to town on his Bishop, and then let him finish it up in the back door. He said he dropped her off probably around 7:30 8:00 back at Jmar. LOL freaking crazy. Not bad. Anyone know her. She looks to be Latin but could be a mix. First time ever seeing her.

SantoBland
02-24-24, 19:13
No picture?

IHateCbj
02-25-24, 00:38
Last week I ran by Jmar real quick, did not see much going on other then a BBQ party and loud music. Got bored of not seeing anything worth grabbing so as I was leaving I was going down the back street and see an thin tan chick walking, So I picked her up leopard print tattoo on her back shoulder, said her name was Lexi or Lex and then later on said Alexa, maybe 40's but it was dark. I was tired and just wanted something before going home. But was not in the mood for FS. So I asked for a BBBJCIM. Rare for me. She said sure for a Jackson. Pulled over in a bar parking lot, where it wouldn't be very suspicious, and then as you got ready to do it she said hey if I fall asleep while doing this just face bang me it's okay. LOL. Well a minute into it she fell asleep. So I did what she said, laid her back on the seat and went to town, and when I mean went to town I mean at first I started carefully but then it was like holy crap she's not going to get up at all, and went to town full bore all the way down. After a while I filled her up. She was still out LOL. So I was going to drive her back and as I'm driving back she's still out and I said why not get another one, pulled over did it again this time for probably a good 15 or 20 minutes, obviously no gag reflex at all even when sleeping, and the funny thing is she would start sucking at it even while asleep. Destroyed her mouth again, and then got back in the driver's seat and went to go somewhere as I was getting close to jaymar I was going to drop her off there I went to reach back to shake her, she finally rolled up started speaking incoherently half asleep and said are you ready and pulled her clothes off, laid back down and said something mumbling about wake me up when you're finished. LOL. I said OK, when I got behind Jmar I tried to wake her up but she wasn't getting up, out cold. I didn't just want to push her out of my car on the side of the road, so after about 10 minutes of trying to get her up I said oh well, so I took her to my friend's place, he is cool like that. With his extra bed. Carried her halfway into the house when she woke up with it again stood up on her own still naked and walked right into the room with us laid down right on the bed quickly and said wake me when you're done. I was like you got to be kidding me. So I didn't have any hats because I wasn't planning for that that night and well she wasn't exactly one that I wasn't going to use one with. And I have no test kits with me. So I ran down to the store and bought some, went back and spent the next 4 hours investigating every hole. So did my buddy LOL. I was going to try to wake her up again but she was out of it, so I dropped the $20 we agreed on on the bedside table told my buddy I'm getting out of there and if he wants to keep her keep her or drop her off when he's done, he kept her he said she slept until 5:00 pm The next day, he had also donated a whole bunch to her, he said she woke up said she was hungry so he made her a bowl of cereal, she asked him if he could give her a ride he said no problem she offered to exchange a favor he's like I've already had it a bunch of times last night, she said well have it again, so she went to town on his Bishop, and then let him finish it up in the back door. He said he dropped her off probably around 7:30 8:00 back at Jmar. LOL freaking crazy. Not bad. Anyone know her. She looks to be Latin but could be a mix. First time ever seeing her.Lexi has been around for years. She's been withering away. She's always been the type to fall asleep during a session. She used to be thick as hell back in 2017. The last vid on this is of her from then. All the others are more recent.

https://www.erome.com/a/eVCCFwms

Moltisanti01
02-25-24, 01:17
I picked up her twice she's the one who I reported that flashed her tits for $5.

She's baldheaded but she wears wigs. She do has a nice body but good information. She's mostly can be found in the plaza area by the furniture store.

I saw Kaycee on Wednesday but I passed her by.

I still think Tatiana has the better body.

BillyBob000
02-26-24, 02:14
Lexi has been around for years. She's been withering away. She's always been the type to fall asleep during a session. She used to be thick as hell back in 2017. The last vid on this is of her from then. All the others are more recent.

https://www.erome.com/a/eVCCFwmsYep that's her. Not my normal pickup. But bored and have not found anything in a long time. Well nothing worth picking up. She was really not my type, but said BBBJCIM never planned to hit it, but as it was available basically for free I said OK. And we DP'ed her a few times. She woke up well being DP'ed and got into it, pussy popped and poured on the bed. Then she was out again. I think she just wanted a place to sleep, and she got a shower the next day too before he dropped her off. Again not very sexy, but basically a free-for-all, all night, can't beat that. Pussy feels pretty good too, and banging the back door for a long time never produced anything coming out or any smell. And it has that stretchy skin I like too around the back door.

Moltisanti01
02-27-24, 22:07
Saw Becky 10 minutes ago. She apologized for the last time. Anyways her BJ wasn't good at all. She kept complaining how her throat hurts. I offered for FS but she refused. I ended up forcing myself to cum. I think some of my cum got on her face she didn't swallow.

I give it a 4/10.

Only good thing was her attitude was pleasant.

Damage $5. See her at your own risk… if she seems high don’t get her. She was pretty sober when I had her.

PumpAndDump
02-28-24, 23:20
Lurking around behind Jmar.

Moltisanti01
02-28-24, 23:20
Hey guys I went down to pompano again. I was supposed to see my UTR but she wasn't feeling well. Anyways.

Nicole. Decent face however lots of pimples in it and looks of poor hygiene. Her attitude was pleasant I was talking to her for a bit until one of the handlers wanted to speak to her so I never gave my offer.

Liz. I personally never saw her before she was pretty decent for a SW and nice body. However she wasn't welcoming I gave her an offer as she declined. I could have maybe gave her $20 but she was pretty old. Also I was out there for a while nobody was even picking her up.

Kaycee. I wasn't going to get her but I said why not. She took my offer however she only blew me for 2 minutes. Despite the poor BJ she had s very pleasant attitude but she had a bad odor on her.

Damage $5/ I give it a 0/10.

Pompano330
02-29-24, 13:25
Lurking around behind Jmar.Yeah, I just saw Liz & Kaycee walking. Liz has blonde hair now. Still looking for Brittany. Think she is gone. Oh well. Be safe out there.

Moltisanti01
02-29-24, 16:24
Yeah, I just saw Liz & Kaycee walking. Liz has blonde hair now. Still looking for Brittany. Think she is gone. Oh well. Be safe out there.How is Liz performance? I was out there last night and she acted like a newbie. She gave no effort of coming to you and etc I mean once Kaycee see you she would flag you down but Liz did none of that.

I offered her $10 for a BJ and she said no I hate to give a girl $20 and she gives me a shit job. With Kaycee I gave her $5 and she gave me a shit job. I have no issue paying but I don't know these women. I give my UTR $50 I know she will give me an hour. These new girls no matter if you give them $20 once it's passed 5 minutes they start complaining.

Even with Becky she was saying on how she had to go and etc and I’m like wtf you’re out all day all night.

Bladder20
02-29-24, 19:13
Lurking around behind Jmar.Isn't Liz a no fly? I remember a few past posters saying she had baggage, and she should be avoided for your own good.

PumpAndDump
02-29-24, 23:44
Isn't Liz a no fly? I remember a few past posters saying she had baggage, and she should be avoided for your own good.I do believe you are correct sir.

Pompano330
03-01-24, 07:29
How is Liz performance? I was out there last night and she acted like a newbie. She gave no effort of coming to you and etc .I picked her up once in late 2018 I think for a BBBJ. She was ok with the BJ but I do remember the smell. I won't pick her up anymore. Also, since then I've had multiple annual checkups and all is ok. LOL.

Moltisanti01
03-01-24, 19:08
I picked her up once in late 2018 I think for a BBBJ. She was ok with the BJ but I do remember the smell. I won't pick her up anymore. Also, since then I've had multiple annual checkups and all is ok. LOL.I returned to the scene in 2022 when I met Mery Jane at the family dollar and unfortunately these aren't SW. Just homeless chicks trying to make a buck. Most of them smell and etc which is why I don't even mess with them like that. I take PrEP so that's 99% resistant to HIV / AIDS but even then I've never done a SW via FS. I'll take Nicole that I met 2 days ago she was extremely dirty and she told me she was looking for "dates" but not one person picked her up including Liz who did walked up and down. My experience with Kaycee same thing and she blew me for 2 minutes I spent more time driving for a spot than doing the deed which was my fault. Buy hey it was only $5.

As I digress I would assume most of the women have something by now since many gentlemen are creampieing in them. Even Becky made a remark to me the other day that she might be pregnant so I'm assuming someone is having sex with her.

FriskyFrankie
03-01-24, 22:46
I returned to the scene in 2022 when I met Mery Jane at the family dollar and unfortunately these aren't SW. Just homeless chicks trying to make a buck. Most of them smell and etc which is why I don't even mess with them like that. I take PrEP so that's 99% resistant to HIV / AIDS but even then I've never done a SW via FS. I'll take Nicole that I met 2 days ago she was extremely dirty and she told me she was looking for "dates" but not one person picked her up including Liz who did walked up and down. My experience with Kaycee same thing and she blew me for 2 minutes I spent more time driving for a spot than doing the deed which was my fault. Buy hey it was only $5.

As I digress I would assume most of the women have something by now since many gentlemen are creampieing in them. Even Becky made a remark to me the other day that she might be pregnant so I'm assuming someone is having sex with her.Hope you have serious insurance to cover that stuff. NOT cheap!

Moltisanti01
03-01-24, 23:41
Hope you have serious insurance to cover that stuff. NOT cheap!The clinic pays for all my prep I don't pay anything. I get free HIV and STD testing from there too. In fact they complain that I was going too much LOL Basically you take a pill a day and you're 99% resistant to HIV / AIDS. However this doesn't protect you with other STDs so I would use my due diligence. Even with Prep I wouldn't consider FS with the current SW that is walking maybe I'll give in to Lexi or Tatiana because they do have nice bodies and I got to say when I did drop off Lexi those 2 times she never smelled.

Also China / Asia in Fort Lauderdale I would love to give her a Spin I did a report on her in the Fort Lauderdale forums not too long ago. Pic of her is below hands down best dick sucker in Fort Lauderdale I would even say she's better than Becky from turnpike. Keep in mind she is 71 years old and she made me cum under 5 minutes that's some serious skill.

She's hard to find the last time I saw her before recently was back in September and I'm looking for her but I can't find her I got real lucky that day.

Also BTW I used a spy cam I'm not going to say what it is LOL because someone is leaking information to the walkers and I don't want my method revealed.

Luvahj
03-02-24, 13:59
Has anyone ever heard of a girl name sway, blonde chick by Jmar.

If she's really a beautiful blonde and she looks like she belongs on television yes I've seen her twice she used to hang out over there by Atlantic and Popeye's over there I can't believe she's back in town let me find a picture.

Yes that sounds like her, didn't even look like a SW I was scept she was LEO but talk to her and wanted to see her but she wanted 3 Jackson's, but lost her having to go grab more cash, hopefully I can run into her again, I got a picture but it won't let me post.

Could she be the same "sway" blonde WSW or is she Jaimie H on blotter is the mystery.Swae is a thin blonde who used to work Jaymar, and now lives in Miami, but occasionally comes up to Broward. I heard from her on Wednesday. She was staying at the La Quinta in Deerfield. She's cute, a nice spinner, she doesn't give good head though. She hates pre-cum, and after a few seconds is always wiping the pre-cum away, and I happen to make a lot of pre-cum. I hooked up with her on Wednesday night. She didn't rush me, but I had trouble getting hard because she just wouldn't suck my dick for more than 10 seconds. She did have some acne or drug induced acne as well.
Here's a video of her on porn hub as well.

https://www.pornhub.com/model/therealanastasia

Luvahj
03-02-24, 14:29
I saw her on January 26 at the house off of 33rd where Rachel B and Becky among others live. She was about seven months pregnant and horny as hell. I had started seeing her about four months ago. Always a great date. Not SW prices but certainly not bad, boy those pregnancy tits are spectacular. Never a rush and really gets into it. She has one horny Latino. She keeps saying that she's going to go to detox and rehab but I don't think that has happened. She did say she was keeping the baby.

Never heard of or seen this WSW, anybody got a picture or better description.Was at the hospital for 12 days. Baby had fluid entering his lungs, Ended up having emergency c-section. Baby boy was 2 months premature. Doctors did everything they could but baby was in very bad condition. She didn't want him to suffer anymore so she let Doctors pull the plug. After 28 hours of life he passed in her arms. Too bad.

We hooked up at her new residence or should I say most recent residence off of McNabb on Monday, had some backseat fun. Tits still looked great. I could see the C-section scar healing. The drugs have taken their toll though, and she didn't look that good and I may not repeat. To my knowledge she was never a streetwalker, but always used listcrawler for listcrawler it was a good price, 80 bucks. Sometimes I could talk her down to 60. She's not worth that kind of money now because she's very Scabby. She has never a rush though always takes her time, great skills, really gets into it, she is one horny Latino. I who is now in her uncles care is a streetwalker.

SantoBland
03-02-24, 16:35
Who are you talking about please.

Luvahj
03-02-24, 16:36
Who are you talking about please.Look at the title of the post.

Sucker555
03-02-24, 18:07
Damn that's messed up.

I feel bad for her.

Rip little one.

Was at the hospital for 12 days. Baby had fluid entering his lungs, Ended up having emergency c-section. Baby boy was 2 months premature. Doctors did everything they could but baby was in very bad condition. She didn't want him to suffer anymore so she let Doctors pull the plug. After 28 hours of life he passed in her arms. Too bad.

We hooked up at her new residence or should I say most recent residence off of McNabb on Monday, had some backseat fun. Tits still looked great. I could see the C-section scar healing. The drugs have taken their toll though, and she didn't look that good and I may not repeat. To my knowledge she was never a streetwalker, but always used listcrawler for listcrawler it was a good price, 80 bucks. Sometimes I could talk her down to 60. She's not worth that kind of money now because she's very Scabby. She has never a rush though always takes her time, great skills, really gets into it, she is one horny Latino. I who is now in her uncles care is a streetwalker.

PumpAndDump
03-02-24, 23:04
Look at the title of the post.Empty you mail.

SantoBland
03-03-24, 09:18
Who was 7 month pregnant?

SantoBland
03-03-24, 09:19
Who was 7 month pregnant? Rachel was mentioned in some other person.

Luvahj
03-03-24, 10:09
Empty you mail.Its empty.

MrMishere
03-03-24, 13:22
So I couldn't remember the password to my other account here but decided to hit the streets again last night. I had the itch really bad to get into the mouth of a SW after being absent for quite some time. Still the same old out there. Decided to go and try to find Becky by the turnpike and easily spotted her. I have missed her mouth. She was calm as she always has been with me. Found a spot and she worked my pole in true Becky fashion. She sucks it so slurry and took a throat pounding. Blasted in her mouth and she swallowed. Nothing new or unknown. Her mouth and BJ skills are heavenly.

Found the 71 year old China this morning. Haven't seen her in about a year or so. I got really lucky as I was coming back from dropping a friend off and saw her in her usual spot. That woman maybe old but she puts even the hottest escorts that some guys pay hundreds of dollars for to absolute shame with her BJ skills. Wow! I had heard she was out of the game but tell that to my load swimming around in her gut right now LOL. Anyway. Glad to be back. Heading out of country to Thailand in a few weeks. Stay tuned.

The user formally known as MrMomo00.

Moltisanti01
03-03-24, 20:24
So I couldn't remember the password to my other account here but decided to hit the streets again last night. I had the itch really bad to get into the mouth of a SW after being absent for quite some time. Still the same old out there. Decided to go and try to find Becky by the turnpike and easily spotted her. I have missed her mouth. She was calm as she always has been with me. Found a spot and she worked my pole in true Becky fashion. She sucks it so slurry and took a throat pounding. Blasted in her mouth and she swallowed. Nothing new or unknown. Her mouth and BJ skills are heavenly.

Found the 71 year old China this morning. Haven't seen her in about a year or so. I got really lucky as I was coming back from dropping a friend off and saw her in her usual spot. That woman maybe old but she puts even the hottest escorts that some guys pay hundreds of dollars for to absolute shame with her BJ skills. Wow! I had heard she was out of the game but tell that to my load swimming around in her gut right now LOL. Anyway. Glad to be back. Heading out of country to Thailand in a few weeks. Stay tuned.

The user formally known as MrMomo00.What time did you see China? I saw her 2 weeks ago but I had a hard time seeing her also you are lucky because she didn't swallow for me.

Kanye For Pres
03-04-24, 23:10
Last Friday ran into BSW Jordan, she's got to be the hottest BSW out there, she reminds me of those back in the day pornstars from onionbooty, she had serviced me BBBJ a long time ago for 20 coins but this time around she asked 60 for BBBJ and 100 coins for FS, I said hell no of course, her ass was lookng nice but she also had a gut, so I passed.

Later in the night I saw some girls going in the traphouse by the church, I wonder if I should go knock and ask for service.

After I saw a new Thick lightskin BSW standing by JMAR, I think she was blonde? Not sure, I didn't get her name but she was kinda short and thick in the right places!! , she was looking good I was so excited, so I pull up and then she wants to know how much I'm like I don't talk about that in public get in ill bring you back so she said nevermind and walked away and I couldn't get her in my car, I guess she's not a 20 coin servicer, anybody seen her?

SkysTheLimit
03-06-24, 00:05
Swae is a thin blonde who used to work Jaymar, and now lives in Miami, but occasionally comes up to Broward. I heard from her on Wednesday. She was staying at the La Quinta in Deerfield. She's cute, a nice spinner, she doesn't give good head though. She hates pre-cum, and after a few seconds is always wiping the pre-cum away, and I happen to make a lot of pre-cum. I hooked up with her on Wednesday night. She didn't rush me, but I had trouble getting hard because she just wouldn't suck my dick for more than 10 seconds. She did have some acne or drug induced acne as well.
Here's a video of her on porn hub as well.

https://www.pornhub.com/model/therealanastasiaDamn where she be hanging out at.

SantoBland
03-07-24, 08:41
Dated her twice at my house she's absolutely incredible the most beautiful face and body ever. No rush everything went 100% no restrictions it was like something out of a movie meeting this beautiful girl. I hope I can find her in Miami or when she comes back down here what a doll that was the find of the decade.

Petes141
03-09-24, 23:26
Hey gentlemen this is Pete back from the Shadows, FYI Sambo is now a no FLY. No go. NO Way be careful fellas.

Moltisanti01
03-12-24, 16:05
I finally saw the famous Mihram but she's in Fort Lauderdale now. I did a report on her in that section but long story short wasn't a good date. Great personality and she was looking sexy too and sober since she just got out of jail 4 days ago.

SantoBland
03-16-24, 18:15
Since she got out of lockup. Saw her once when she got out her guy was with her hanging around.

SantoBland
03-16-24, 18:28
She was in pompano near copans road live there in a house.

Pretty sure I saw her ads on listcrawler.

FriskyFrankie
03-16-24, 21:45

Pretty sure I saw her ads on listcrawler.Do you know her "name" and does she have small boobs ("like "A" cups)?

PeterSS
03-17-24, 23:24

Pretty sure I saw her ads on listcrawler.Did you mean a house near Copans and Dixie?

SantoBland
03-18-24, 09:19
Yes she lived on copans road a little bit West of US1 on the right side.

Phiin123
03-20-24, 15:57
Saw Melissa on Monday had a black dress, and after not finding nobody eventually caved and picked her up. Agreed on bbj for 20. She really isn't that good, can't really dt either, then she got tired after like 5 min and she offered FS for an extra 10. Put on the condom pumped away and dropped her off. Probably not going to repeat.

Kanye For Pres
03-20-24, 22:50
Anyone seen any new faces around? Whatever happened to WSW Mia? I haven't seen her in months.

Also I found out who the young LSW Bri is, turns out she's just a young runaway who likes doing mdma and those party pills, she's just living a wreckless life, doesn't have a phone though only textnow but never answers.

In regards to the big booty WSW Liz No Wheels, what kinda Fly Zone is she in? I remember picking her up once and she was nice just didn't agree to my humble donation so we didn't do anything, I love pawgs so looking to get a BBBJ from her if I can find her, also what does "No Wheels" even mean?

Also theres a trap house by the church where a lot of girls seem to be living, anybody been there? Ill give yall the address if you can report back with news LOL.

LegzAndAzzMan
03-21-24, 06:39
Anyone seen any new faces around? Whatever happened to WSW Mia? I haven't seen her in months.

Also I found out who the young LSW Bri is, turns out she's just a young runaway who likes doing mdma and those party pills, she's just living a wreckless life, doesn't have a phone though only textnow but never answers.

In regards to the big booty WSW Liz No Wheels, what kinda Fly Zone is she in? I remember picking her up once and she was nice just didn't agree to my humble donation so we didn't do anything, I love pawgs so looking to get a BBBJ from her if I can find her, also what does "No Wheels" even mean?

Also theres a trap house by the church where a lot of girls seem to be living, anybody been there? Ill give yall the address if you can report back with news LOL.At one time by JMar there where two Liz's and at the time this Liz had wheels so very convenient so she was called Liz Wheels, but then Liz Wheels lost her wheels so since then she has been Liz No Wheels.

Both of the Liz's where very good and in high demand, unfortunately Liz the lawyer passed but Liz No Wheels stayed with her name, I heard her skills have gone downhill.

Stay safe,

PumpAndDump
03-21-24, 07:46
Saw Melissa on Monday had a black dress, and after not finding nobody eventually caved and picked her up. Agreed on bbj for 20. She really isn't that good, can't really dt either, then she got tired after like 5 min and she offered FS for an extra 10. Put on the condom pumped away and dropped her off. Probably not going to repeat.Which Melissa are we talking about? Blonde, fake tits Melissa, or that other pig that works around J Mar.?

Phiin123
03-21-24, 15:21
Which Melissa are we talking about? Blonde, fake tits Melissa, or that other pig that works around J Mar.?First time I picked her up but she was on the heavier side and had dark hair. Picked her up by Dixie across from the dollar store where the mechanics are.

Streetking85
03-21-24, 17:56

Also theres a trap house by the church where a lot of girls seem to be living, anybody been there? Ill give yall the address if you can report back with news LOL.What bri are you talking about? Got a pic?

BMaster33
03-21-24, 20:23
Which Melissa are we talking about? Blonde, fake tits Melissa, or that other pig that works around J Mar.?I think he is talking about Melissa P that went by Missy who was out there 5 or 6 years ago, I saw here wearing the black dress but didn't pick her up as she rushed me after 5 minutes of BBBJ many years ago. She used to be skinny but not anymore.

Phiin123
03-24-24, 17:58
Picked up this one girl, I think her name started with a k I actually don't remember. I've seen her before and have tried to pick her up but she's always said no, not sure why she agreed this time but I picked her up by Dixie in front of the storage place she had like medium blonde hair and was about like 5'6. She walked up to the car and as she got in she said "blowjob?" And flashed her tits before I even said anything LOL. Bbj was pretty good, had a lot of enthusiasmt, good suction, but I take a while to pop so I had to help her out. I gave her 25 and dropped her off at a house by pompano middle school. The few times I've seen her before I assumed she was homeless or was just on the streets a lot but idk she smelled good. I would repeat if I see her next time.

PumpAndDump
03-25-24, 13:37
Picked up this one girl, I think her name started with a k I actually don't remember. I've seen her before and have tried to pick her up but she's always said no, not sure why she agreed this time but I picked her up by Dixie in front of the storage place she had like medium blonde hair and was about like 5'6. She walked up to the car and as she got in she said "blowjob?" And flashed her tits before I even said anything LOL. Bbj was pretty good, had a lot of enthusiasmt, good suction, but I take a while to pop so I had to help her out. I gave her 25 and dropped her off at a house by pompano middle school. The few times I've seen her before I assumed she was homeless or was just on the streets a lot but idk she smelled good. I would repeat if I see her next time.I believe she lives on the east side of Dixie on ninth, back in those apartments, I picked her up once a long time ago, and never will again.

Kanye For Pres
03-25-24, 21:16
Picked up this one girl, I think her name started with a k I actually don't remember. I've seen her before and have tried to pick her up but she's always said no, not sure why she agreed this time but I picked her up by Dixie in front of the storage place she had like medium blonde hair and was about like 5'6. She walked up to the car and as she got in she said "blowjob?" And flashed her tits before I even said anything LOL. Bbj was pretty good, had a lot of enthusiasmt, good suction, but I take a while to pop so I had to help her out. I gave her 25 and dropped her off at a house by pompano middle school. The few times I've seen her before I assumed she was homeless or was just on the streets a lot but idk she smelled good. I would repeat if I see her next time.Around how old did she look? Its Either Brandie, Samantha who just got out, or that older Blonde lady whos more into girls than guys.

Joseph Kerr
03-26-24, 17:37
Haven't been too active in the SW scene the last couple of months since I've just been seeing regulars and UTRs, but I decided to do a tour yesterday. I see the trap next to the church in the JMar area is shut down and boarded up. How long has that been like that? There are other traps in the area but that one was a main hub. I wonder how this is going to affect the girls in the area. There are some WSWs I've never seen before hanging around JMar. One of them was short and brunette and the other slightly taller with black hair. They both looked maybe in their 30's. Didn't stop to get names or info at the time, but the one with black hair was walking next to what I assume is her handler who was riding a bike.

Then I headed to the Saxon Wall area and found good old light-skinned BSW Breanna P. She immediately recognized me and hopped in. Took her to the batcave and had a hell of a time. She's not the greatest or enthusiastic about BBBJ, but the FS is heavenly since she's flexible and she doesn't clock watch or rush so you can take all the time you want. She can be temperamental and moody at times, but if she has her candy it's all good.

After I drop her off back in the Saxon area I'm heading home and see this short skinny blonde chick with a backpack across the street from the Snappers at the 2 o'clock store. I pull up and ask her if she needs a ride and she hops in. As soon as she gets in she says she's not dating right now but she just really needs a ride down the street. I slow down but keep driving so I can get some information from her because it sounded like she'd be down to date later on. She was anxious and manic looking in the mirror and checking her backpack. I'm guessing she just needed her fix. Said her name was Brittany. She had blonde hair and was short, definitely less than 5 ft, and was kinda thin. I drop her off and give her my number, she said she'll call or text me but you know how that goes. When I got home I looked her up in the funny pages and sure enough she was there, Brittany M. And for those wondering it's not the same tall Brittany M that hangs around JMar, I know that one. This Brittany's last name rhymes with "cucumber" if that helps. She's got several glamour shots on the site so she should be easy to find. I'll definitely be on the lookout for her next time I'm out if she doesn't hit me up first.

Kudos to you mongers keeping the hobby alive. Stay the course.

PumpAndDump
03-27-24, 17:43
Has anybody seen or heard from her in the past year or two? Not looking for a date or anything, but we would keep in touch periodically, and it's been a long time since I've heard from her or her boyfriend Nick. Just wondering if she still in Boca or alive for that matter.

MrNutt69
03-28-24, 19:22
Has anybody seen or heard from her in the past year or two? Not looking for a date or anything, but we would keep in touch periodically, and it's been a long time since I've
heard from her or her boyfriend Nick. Just wondering if she still in Boca or alive for that matter.Besides having a license to kill she's doing good she lives in Boca.

MrNutt69
03-28-24, 19:24
Has anybody seen little blonde Brandy around if you have please PM me I like to get some information I lost both of her numbers at least they don't work.

SantoBland
03-31-24, 07:08
Yes. Saw her the day she got out of jail. Quick date. Looked good too. Never called me back. Her number was not her when called. She.

Prob has a keeper. Not seen on all her media accts either.