PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

UGB12
11-06-21, 11:51
You guys wondering why it's getting harder and harder to find girls on the pompano track.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/downtown-pompano-beach-renovation-has-residents-up-in-arms-over-intentional-traffic-jam/2610259/

Futureclean1
11-06-21, 14:44
Was down in that area and decided to look around. I've been hunting for a gummy gal to facefu sent a few messages to some 40+ off the crawler and she didn't answer so burn some gas. Found Bria did the scoop and off we go. Pulled out the tits as soon as she got in very nice rack. Get to the spot and she starts going this woman was good before now it's just a vague memory of what services used to be. Tried to encourage her and coach but seems like the streets beat her up. She really did try I even grabbed her head and did some work myself. Just couldn't reach. Anyway zipped up dropping her back where I found. That's all I saw on the few loops I did. Stay safe.

Any info on a gummed out walker who I can abuse her throat ghetto gagged style I would appreciate any leads?

Joseph Kerr
11-06-21, 14:50
Just heard that KC got hit by a car. Both legs broken and also several ribs. I'm guessing we won't be seeing her out for a very long time while she heals up from this. Poor girl has been through a lot, but if she can survive these rough streets for this long then I think she should be able to get through this accident too. She's tough as nails.

PumpAndDump
11-06-21, 15:12
Was down in that area and decided to look around. I've been hunting for a gummy gal to facefu sent a few messages to some 40+ off the crawler and she didn't answer so burn some gas. Found Bria did the scoop and off we go. Pulled out the tits as soon as she got in very nice rack. Get to the spot and she starts going this woman was good before now it's just a vague memory of what services used to be. Tried to encourage her and coach but seems like the streets beat her up. She really did try I even grabbed her head and did some work myself. Just couldn't reach. Anyway zipped up dropping her back where I found. That's all I saw on the few loops I did. Stay safe.

Any info on a gummed out walker who I can abuse her throat ghetto gagged style I would appreciate any leads?I noticed that about Brea the last time I pick her up, not what she used to be.

CueBall826
11-06-21, 21:28
You guys wondering why it's getting harder and harder to find girls on the pompano track.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/downtown-pompano-beach-renovation-has-residents-up-in-arms-over-intentional-traffic-jam/2610259/I disagree. Thats not the reason. That onlfy has an effect on Atlantic Blvd, not Dixie Hwy.

SantoBland
11-06-21, 22:05
Won't give details but you can guess.

MrNutt69
11-07-21, 00:05
Just heard that KC got hit by a car. Both legs broken and also several ribs. I'm guessing we won't be seeing her out for a very long time while she heals up from this. Poor girl has been through a lot, but if she can survive these rough streets for this long then I think she should be able to get through this accident too. She's tough as nails.Doesn't she also have a license to kill.

HD Murdock
11-07-21, 09:32
Won't give details but you can guess.Did skinny Nikki pass away?

Luvahj
11-07-21, 09:49
Did skinny Nikki pass away?No, But she is pregnant. And no longer lives in her last location from what I've heard.

PumpAndDump
11-07-21, 11:11
Won't give details but you can guess.I could only imagine you Acquired some luggage, I heard many years ago and she was a no-fly.

SantoBland
11-07-21, 15:17
You are correct. And never never.

OnlyCarDates
11-07-21, 21:18
Does anyone know whatever happened to Fatz house off of Ely? Back in the day the was the #1 spot to smash the regular girls that lived there and also meet the new strays that were just out of treatment or working at one of the strip clubs.

SantoBland
11-09-21, 11:56
Fatz is doing fine. But no more girls at his house. Does not have any over his house.

Luvahj
11-10-21, 21:18
Are they're SW's that hang out on the east side of Dixie that hang out at bus stops where those bus benches are? I think I saw 2 BSW's at the bus bench. One was a big BSW possibly middle aged and the other was a slim BSW with sunglasses wearing a skirt or short dress showing her long legs. She had long fake hair I think.In all my years of cruising I've never really seen anybody on the east side of Dixie. So my guess is they were actually waiting for the bus.

ChillinFlorida
11-11-21, 00:53
You are correct. And never never.You acquired some luggage? Man that's terrible.

SantoBland
11-11-21, 15:35
Just charp rotten teeth. That's what did damage.

Nothing serious but no more of her.

CueBall826
11-11-21, 19:31
Just charp rotten teeth. That's what did damage.

Nothing serious but no more of her.She's better off not having any teeth.

Luvahj
11-14-21, 11:54
Does anybody know what happened to him?

AnthonyScott
11-14-21, 14:05
Talk to her for a small tip, name is Jasmine, small tits, nice nipples, semi shaved, nice labia, smelled clean, claims she loves to fuck, quoted two jacksons for full. Any info on "off limits" issues.Met up with her last night by chance. She was fucked up, said she just snorted something and she fell asleep in the car. A little all over the place. We got to the spot and she disrobed and did the job without any complaints and did a good job as well. Tight body, small perky tits, nice ass. I don't know how she rides or anything, just on an oral discussion basis but she passed that test. Says she's 30. She was staying on the corner of 8th and BE right by the roundabout on the SE corner. Says she walks the are&W and Saxon area back and forth usually. Not expensive.

RandyOne2
11-15-21, 11:50
Met up with her last night by chance. She was fucked up, said she just snorted something and she fell asleep in the car. A little all over the place. We got to the spot and she disrobed and did the job without any complaints and did a good job as well. Tight body, small perky tits, nice ass. I don't know how she rides or anything, just on an oral discussion basis but she passed that test. Says she's 30. She was staying on the corner of 8th and BE right by the roundabout on the SE corner. Says she walks the are&W and Saxon area back and forth usually. Not expensive.Yeah back in action, saw her this AM, set up for later this week for FS and extras. Cray cray, but very willing!

ChillinFlorida
11-15-21, 23:24
Does anybody know what happened to him?I wondered about him too.

LegzAndAzzMan
11-16-21, 07:22
I wondered about him too.I heard he passed away maybe six months ago.

Stay safe.

SantoBland
11-16-21, 09:33
Sounds very nice. Where is Saxton wall.

Joseph Kerr
11-16-21, 10:31
Sounds very nice. Where is Saxton wall.Google "Saxon and Wall" and you'll find it.

PumpAndDump
11-16-21, 10:47
I heard he passed away maybe six months ago.

Stay safe.From what I was told, he went out while enjoying the company of a lady. He had heart failure and she tried to revive him with no success, by the time the paramedics arrived it was too late.

FilthyKoala
11-16-21, 11:35
From what I was told, he went out while enjoying the company of a lady. He had heart failure and she tried to revive him with no success, by the time the paramedics arrived it was too late.Hate to be the barrier of bad news but he did not go out mid stroke with a lady, he was trying to drop a load but it was a load of shit! In a less dramatic and somewhat dignified fashion he passed away while on the toilet. Got this info straight from the source. Oddly enough it's actually a lot more common than you would imagine, especially with other health factors involved. A healthier diet and even stool softeners could have prevented this.

MrNutt69
11-16-21, 15:06
Google "Saxon and Wall" and you'll find it.I wouldn't go there today pass by and uncle was just sitting waiting I don't know what's going on there but I drove by and said goodbye plus it was dead.

PumpAndDump
11-16-21, 16:28
Hate to be the barrier of bad news but he did not go out mid stroke with a lady, he was trying to drop a load but it was a load of shit! In a less dramatic and somewhat dignified fashion he passed away while on the toilet. Got this info straight from the source. Oddly enough it's actually a lot more common than you would imagine, especially with other health factors involved. A healthier diet and even stool softeners could have prevented this.Well, I heard it from a girl that heard it from a girl that….

On a side note, I was always told not to push too hard.

CueBall826
11-16-21, 20:43
Well, I heard it from a girl that heard it from a girl that.

On a side note, I was always told not to push too hard.This is really sad. I feel bad for what happened to the guy. I hope it wasn't a drug overdose. About how old was he? RIP dude.

PumpAndDump
11-16-21, 23:28
Sonia T, late 40's, about 5'4", great bolt ons, lived around sample and 441 area. I met her years ago and would see her now and then. Anyway, I was just informed she used a little too much and joined so many others that I came to know. Funny thing is I called her tonight cause I saw her ad, posting is something she rarely did.

MrNutt69
11-18-21, 21:39
I don't know if she's new but she was walking up Dixie highway heading towards Sunoco all in black are you even think her hoodie was black very skinny white girl. Also saw that Shannon was at Sunoco got in a truck I guess she was doing her magic.

RealtyHibiscus
11-19-21, 23:58
Does anyone have an update from KC?

I wonder how she is doing after the accident?

If anyone has digits, please let me know, I would not mind helping her out a bit.

AlexJohn
11-21-21, 15:18
I'm out of the game, but was driving by Jmar and saw Liz no wheels with tight blue gym pants. Boy that ass looks good. Too bad she has baggage. Anyway, she's there now. If you see her, remember to cover it up.

Joseph Kerr
11-21-21, 18:26
Sambo (Samantha M) is back. I was around the convenience stores and gas stations near Sample and I-95 and saw her walking with who I think is her handler. Rolled down the window and called her name and she came right over. She was crying a little bit saying her last date was a setup as she was beat up and kicked out of the car without getting paid even after doing both oral and anal for the guy. She said she had to make some money soon.

We parked for a bit and she started with a GREAT BBBJ when I told her I wanted FS and she agreed to come back to the batcave.

We get to the room and she freshens up and then resumes the excellent BBBJ, although she started dozing off a few minutes into it. That's when I turned her over and started hitting from the back. She's a tall girl so I had to adjust her to line up just right. Flipped her over and finished in missionary which felt awesome.

She runs to the bathroom to clean up and dozed off in there. I had to barge in there after like 20 minutes and wake her up so we could go.

All in all a good date for 35 coins I suppose, but I think I may opt for the car date next time just to save on time.

Kanye For Pres
11-23-21, 23:03
I'm out of the game, but was driving by Jmar and saw Liz no wheels with tight blue gym pants. Boy that ass looks good. Too bad she has baggage. Anyway, she's there now. If you see her, remember to cover it up.Around what time was this?

AlexJohn
11-28-21, 00:11
Around what time was this?This was around 1:30 pm when I saw Liz. That's usually the time I see her in that area, when she is visiting from Deerfield Beach. She has put on some weight, and it is in the right spots, especially that big, plump ass of hers. I was going to say Hi to her, but another monger scooped her up before I got there. I also see Tasha, a short and chubby Puerto Rican girl who walks around with a suitcase with her whole wardrobe. The one thing I remember about this lady is she suck a watermelon though a straw. And she will leave your car seat full of saliva. She's a great one, but my ATF has to be Champagne (Amber H). I've been in close contact with her lately. What I remember about her, is that she told me to grab and pull her hair, and force her head down as I facefucked the snot out of her. She seems to enjoy that shit. If I ever slip out of retirement, it will be because of her. I've had Baby Dee, Maribel, but this Champagne seems to our do them both. But it seems she is on vacation as of 11/11.

Belsphinkter
11-28-21, 13:41
Found out Emily P nearly passed while having an emergency c section 3 weeks ago and was in critical condition. God bless her. Anyone have an update of her status or KC's?

Joseph Kerr
11-28-21, 13:54
Second time seeing WSW Rachel B on Dixie and she did not disappoint. Thin brunette, late 30's or early 40's. Caught her walking North from 6th street last Friday night early in the morning. Some dude was on foot following her and I thought it was a handler but it turned out it was just some random dude harassing her. I pull into 10th street and turn around and she hops in immediately and thanks me for helping her get away from that creep.

We find a nice dark place to park and she gets straight to work with a slow and sensual BBBJ. She really knows what she's doing. Was there maybe 10 or 15 minutes and then CIM and wrapped up. The girl is a gem. She gave me her number and I've been texting it all weekend, but no luck. I just hope I see her again and maybe take her back to a room to get some FS. I love the skinny types, they're always more flexible than chubby chicks.

Got a bunch of other late reports that I'll get to soon, but all in all the streets seem to be drying up unfortunately. Pompano streets used to be lined with SWs. If you've got any UTRs or regulars, be thankful!

SantoBland
11-28-21, 14:42
Rachel had her twice my place. 1000000 percent. Never find one like her ever. Have 2 numbers. No reply. Can't wait to see her again. Also walks north of sample.

Benicio
11-28-21, 21:03
Second time seeing WSW Rachel B on Dixie and she did not disappoint. Thin brunette, late 30's or early 40's. Caught her walking North from 6th street last Friday night early in the morning. Some dude was on foot following her and I thought it was a handler but it turned out it was just some random dude harassing her. I pull into 10th street and turn around and she hops in immediately and thanks me for helping her get away from that creep.

We find a nice dark place to park and she gets straight to work with a slow and sensual BBBJ. She really knows what she's doing. Was there maybe 10 or 15 minutes and then CIM and wrapped up. The girl is a gem. She gave me her number and I've been texting it all weekend, but no luck. I just hope I see her again and maybe take her back to a room to get some FS. I love the skinny types, they're always more flexible than chubby chicks.

Got a bunch of other late reports that I'll get to soon, but all in all the streets seem to be drying up unfortunately. Pompano streets used to be lined with SWs. If you've got any UTRs or regulars, be thankful!Hi. Is it Dixie and 6th? Around what time. ? thanks.

PumpAndDump
11-29-21, 07:02
Rachel had her twice my place. 1000000 percent. Never find one like her ever. Have 2 numbers. No reply. Can't wait to see her again. Also walks north of sample.This Rachel?

Joseph Kerr
11-29-21, 10:43
Rachel had her twice my place. 1000000 percent. Never find one like her ever. Have 2 numbers. No reply. Can't wait to see her again. Also walks north of sample.Agreed, the first time I found Rachel she was North of Sample so it was odd seeing her around 6th and 10th nearer to MLK but I guess she covers a lot of territory. I also forgot to mention that the damage was a Jackson and a Hamilton. I also can't wait to see her again.

Side note: I typically stop at Copans around the Sunoco when I'm cruising Dixie but if you're lucky you can sometimes find SWs all the way up to the Circle K on 48th. And, of course, if you go West on Sample a little past the highway you can often find them hanging around the gas stations and convenience stores around the McDonalds.

Joseph Kerr
11-29-21, 11:04
This Rachel?Not her, no. Rachel B is the one.

SantoBland
11-29-21, 14:41
Will look. Your Rachel is top. Q. Will look by Saxton wall. And Dixie.

Belsphinkter
11-29-21, 16:49
Is this the Rachel you speak of? This girl is on 6th and Dixie right now 3:30pm

DamainOne
11-29-21, 17:24
This Rachel?Ohh nice bolts! Who's this and where can she be found?

SantoBland
11-29-21, 18:15
Is this the Rachel you speak of? This girl is on 6th and Dixie right now 3:30pmIt looks like her long hair 39 40 age. Damm looked for her all day.yes that is her. great lover

SantoBland
11-29-21, 18:29
Is this the Rachel you speak of? This girl is on 6th and Dixie right now 3:30pmTried to send you a message.

FilthyKoala
11-29-21, 19:18
Ohh nice bolts! Who's this and where can she be found?Bolt On Rachel was my first pompano hooker LOL she hasn't been around in years. Awesome gagging DT and after she wiped all the mess on her black t shirt when I ran out of napkins LOL.

Belsphinkter
11-29-21, 20:23
Tried to send you a message.Cleared brother I apologize.

Joseph Kerr
11-30-21, 01:17
Found out Emily P nearly passed while having an emergency c section 3 weeks ago and was in critical condition. God bless her. Anyone have an update of her status or KC's?KC is out of the hospital and recovering. She made it sound like she's up for some business but I don't see how if she's wrapped up in bandages and casts. The girl is a trooper.

MrNutt69
11-30-21, 19:07
KC is out of the hospital and recovering. She made it sound like she's up for some business but I don't see how if she's wrapped up in bandages and casts. The girl is a trooper.Good to hear that she's getting out of the hospital but unfortunately she still has that license to kill.

AlexJohn
12-01-21, 20:54
It is about 7:50 pm. I am at Jmar, and I just passed a tall, good looking slim blonde walking. I didn't have time to stop, as I am heading to meet up with friends. Otherwise I would have. At this point, I'm semi retired. LOL. Does anyone know who she is. I will pass by later on my way home to see if I see her again.

Pompano330
12-02-21, 14:48
It is about 7:50 pm. I am at Jmar, and I just passed a tall, good looking slim blonde walking. I didn't have time to stop, as I am heading to meet up with friends. Otherwise I would have. At this point, I'm semi retired. LOL. Does anyone know who she is. I will pass by later on my way home to see if I see her again.Could be Jessie / Jessica. She told me she hangs in that area. Look in the funny papers on 11/08 pompano to confirm. I had a date with her a few weeks prior to that event. Had a good time.

AlexJohn
12-03-21, 18:17
Could be Jessie / Jessica. She told me she hangs in that area. Look in the funny papers on 11/08 pompano to confirm. I had a date with her a few weeks prior to that event. Had a good time.I just looked at her glamour shot in the funny pages, and yes, I recognize that to be her. Thanks for the info, now I know her name. Going to look through the archives on here to see what her reviews were.

PumpAndDump
12-04-21, 22:39
I just looked at her glamour shot in the funny pages, and yes, I recognize that to be her. Thanks for the info, now I know her name. Going to look through the archives on here to see what her reviews were.I picked her up once a few months ago, she gave me about three minutes worth of Bbj then started getting paranoid because she heard a police siren a half a mile away, open the door and jumped out without finishing the deed, Even before the siren, it was a forgettable experience.

AlexJohn
12-06-21, 16:54
I picked her up once a few months ago, she gave me about three minutes worth of Bbj then started getting paranoid because she heard a police siren a half a mile away, open the door and jumped out without finishing the deed, Even before the siren, it was a forgettable experience.Thanks for that report. I think I might reconsider seeing her then. Don't want to waste my hard earned money!

AlexJohn
12-06-21, 17:11
I was wondering if anyone saw or met with the short brunette / black haired woman who was walking Powerline road, near Jmar? She looked very good. I don't think I've seen her before. From what I can tell, she was TGTBT. As I was driving, I thought it was Lexis (who I wouldn't waste my time with), but when I got close, I saw that this girl looked different. She is not fat or chubby, but thick in all the right places. This was around 5:30 am today. She looked at my car as I drove past her on Powerline. I could not stop, because I was running late for work. I thought about turning around and picking her up, but I can't afford to be late at my job. DAMMIT! I know tomorrow morning when I look for her again, she will be no where to be found. That's just my luck. So I'm hoping that someone on here knows who she is, or picked her up, and will write a review on her. Again, I don't think it's Lexis. If it is, she gained weight in all the right places. I also don't think it was Liz no wheels either. This seems like someone new.

CueBall826
12-06-21, 18:50
I was wondering if anyone saw or met with the short brunette / black haired woman who was walking Powerline road, near Jmar? She looked very good. I don't think I've seen her before. From what I can tell, she was TGTBT. As I was driving, I thought it was Lexis (who I wouldn't waste my time with), but when I got close, I saw that this girl looked different. She is not fat or chubby, but thick in all the right places. This was around 5:30 am today. She looked at my car as I drove past her on Powerline. I could not stop, because I was running late for work. I thought about turning around and picking her up, but I can't afford to be late at my job. DAMMIT! I know tomorrow morning when I look for her again, she will be no where to be found. That's just my luck. So I'm hoping that someone on here knows who she is, or picked her up, and will write a review on her. Again, I don't think it's Lexis. If it is, she gained weight in all the right places. I also don't think it was Liz no wheels either. This seems like someone new.You're right it's not Lexis, it's Sexis.

Luvahj
12-09-21, 20:48
Anyone heard from skinny Nikki in a while I saw her a couple of times down in Hollywood when she was at her sober house. But I haven't had much contact with her in a month or so. Just curious if anybody has any information.

JoyRide33
12-14-21, 11:08
Good day gentleman, Anyone seen or have a contact number for a skinny German girl named Uli. Hopefully she's still around cause she's probably one of the last ones who take a great facial with a smile. Skinny Nikki was great but seems to be out of business. Unless you guys know other gals who you've soiled and they enjoyed.

Kanye For Pres
12-14-21, 23:02
Anyone ever got with the blonde WSW whos always on nw 11th st and dixie?? I forgot her name, she's always there with some guy, I actually got her in my whip once but she was acting weird so I dropped her ass off. Wondering if I should give it another chance?

Joseph Kerr
12-14-21, 23:54
Anyone ever got with the blonde WSW whos always on nw 11th st and dixie?? I forgot her name, she's always there with some guy, I actually got her in my whip once but she was acting weird so I dropped her ass off. Wondering if I should give it another chance?That's Roxy. She's not blonde, that's a wig. Tried to get her to come over to my car once and she just waved and said no thank you. Which is crazy because she still posts on LC, so you'd think she'd be up for making some cash. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5616660706/1.

She used to hang out behind JMar a while back and now she's always around 11th and Dixie for some reason. And always with the same handler. Love makes you do crazy things I guess.

LegzAndAzzMan
12-15-21, 18:02
Anyone ever got with the blonde WSW whos always on nw 11th st and dixie?? I forgot her name, she's always there with some guy, I actually got her in my whip once but she was acting weird so I dropped her ass off. Wondering if I should give it another chance?Saw her yesterday looking too good to be true wanted me to stop on Dixie and 11th to pick her up, then another monger in an SUV picked her up so I know she was real but I had to go, Her handler actually told me to just park there since she would be back in 15 minutes. Any comments on her rates and performance? She did look great.

LegzAndAzzMan
12-15-21, 18:05
Anyone heard from skinny Nikki in a while I saw her a couple of times down in Hollywood when she was at her sober house. But I haven't had much contact with her in a month or so. Just curious if anybody has any information.I wish, best head game in town.

Does not reply to text so I do not know.

Stay safe.

BigBadDog69
12-15-21, 18:39
I wish, best head game in town.

Does not reply to text so I do not know.

Stay safe.No response from. I hope she's getting clean to have this baby. And stays that way.

Troller1
12-16-21, 18:05
Saw her yesterday looking too good to be true wanted me to stop on Dixie and 11th to pick her up, then another monger in an SUV picked her up so I know she was real but I had to go, Her handler actually told me to just park there since she would be back in 15 minutes. Any comments on her rates and performance? She did look great.That's Roxy another GPS overpriced that same handler / husband as she calls him will start blowing her phone up in exactly 10 minutes. Not worth the whining for me anyway.

CueBall826
12-16-21, 22:37
That's Roxy another GPS overpriced that same handler / husband as she calls him will start blowing her phone up in exactly 10 minutes. Not worth the whining for me anyway.She needs to limit her sessions for 30 min per monger. 15 or less is too short.

JoyRide33
12-17-21, 10:38
I seen Roxy several times, a few years ago and somewhat recent. I stopped cause she is overprice from how I known her in the past. No lie, I used to see her in the back of jmar. I would come outside and take her behind the beauty store by the dumpster, she'd drop to her knees and blow me till I rip off the rubber, grab onto her hair and unload across her face! I gave her a tissue and we walked our separate ways. Her performance is okay, not great nor deep throat, took a facial only because I hold them down tight but also not a smiling gal with a cumshot. I've done her behind dumpsters in many places several times, all for a Jackson or lower back when she was skinny. But now it she's thinks that she's high and mighty.

FilthyKoala
12-17-21, 16:07
I seen Roxy several times, a few years ago and somewhat recent. I stopped cause she is overprice from how I known her in the past. No lie, I used to see her in the back of jmar. I would come outside and take her behind the beauty store by the dumpster, she'd drop to her knees and blow me till I rip off the rubber, grab onto her hair and unload across her face! I gave her a tissue and we walked our separate ways. Her performance is okay, not great nor deep throat, took a facial only because I hold them down tight but also not a smiling gal with a cumshot. I've done her behind dumpsters in many places several times, all for a Jackson or lower back when she was skinny. But now it she's thinks that she's high and mighty.Exactly! Roxy was never special and now she looks bloated full of cum and whatever candy she's on. Certainly not the type to deserve any GPS prices. Lmao at her pics taken behind a warehouse or a tent. If that's not a SW I don't know what is.

CueBall826
12-17-21, 17:31
I seen Roxy several times, a few years ago and somewhat recent. I stopped cause she is overprice from how I known her in the past. No lie, I used to see her in the back of jmar. I would come outside and take her behind the beauty store by the dumpster, she'd drop to her knees and blow me till I rip off the rubber, grab onto her hair and unload across her face! I gave her a tissue and we walked our separate ways. Her performance is okay, not great nor deep throat, took a facial only because I hold them down tight but also not a smiling gal with a cumshot. I've done her behind dumpsters in many places several times, all for a Jackson or lower back when she was skinny. But now it she's thinks that she's high and mighty.I wouldn't put it out there that she's overpriced. If I don't agree with her prices I wouldn't put it on this forum.

PumpAndDump
12-17-21, 17:51
I seen Roxy several times, a few years ago and somewhat recent. I stopped cause she is overprice from how I known her in the past. No lie, I used to see her in the back of jmar. I would come outside and take her behind the beauty store by the dumpster, she'd drop to her knees and blow me till I rip off the rubber, grab onto her hair and unload across her face! I gave her a tissue and we walked our separate ways. Her performance is okay, not great nor deep throat, took a facial only because I hold them down tight but also not a smiling gal with a cumshot. I've done her behind dumpsters in many places several times, all for a Jackson or lower back when she was skinny. But now it she's thinks that she's high and mighty.Well things are different now, she not only has to charge enough to feed her habit, but her skank husband also. That's so screwed up, how does he kiss her knowing that half of Pompano Beaches cocks has been in her mouth. Not that I give a shit. Her body don't do it for me so she won't get my attention.

Belsphinkter
12-18-21, 13:07
She's overpriced bro. I've paid her 3-4 in the past for a few BBBjs which I admit were better than decent with DT but at the end she would bug me for a tip wanting more and depending on the level of candy drop she was coming down from would dictate her reaction when I gave her a firm no. This was a year ago. And that final time (which was another good BBBJ) she would not budge off 4 because she said she normally charges 6 now LOL which was the very last time I would ever see her. She always did decent but if a girl gets 4 its going to be Skinny Nikki, Stephanie M level. She was also Skinny and had a nice tiny cute look to her. Now she looks like Roxy ate Roxy with some of the worst cottage cheese I've ever seen.

I wouldn't put it out there that she's overpriced. If I don't agree with her prices I wouldn't put it on this forum.

CueBall826
12-18-21, 14:22
She's overpriced bro. I've paid her 3-4 in the past for a few BBBjs which I admit were better than decent with DT but at the end she would bug me for a tip wanting more and depending on the level of candy drop she was coming down from would dictate her reaction when I gave her a firm no. This was a year ago. And that final time (which was another good BBBJ) she would not budge off 4 because she said she normally charges 6 now LOL which was the very last time I would ever see her. She always did decent but if a girl gets 4 its going to be Skinny Nikki, Stephanie M level. She was also Skinny and had a nice tiny cute look to her. Now she looks like Roxy ate Roxy with some of the worst cottage cheese I've ever seen.OK I understand but it's best not to say she's overpriced especially when you say that towards a woman cause most likely she might insult you. Last time I paid 40 was over 5 yrs ago and now I pay 60. That's how much some of them ask. I'm not going to negotiate with these SW's to make them think I'm cheap.

Joseph Kerr
12-18-21, 18:57
OK I understand but it's best not to say she's overpriced especially when you say that towards a woman cause most likely she might insult you. Last time I paid 40 was over 5 yrs ago and now I pay 60. That's how much some of them ask. I'm not going to negotiate with these SW's to make them think I'm cheap.Who gives a shit what they think of you? You're not courting them. She's not your girlfriend and you're not her boyfriend. This is a business transaction, plain and simple. And most of us don't like paying high donations for these transactions since they're not set in stone and open to negotiation for MOST of the girls out there. And like any negotiation, the point is to pay the least while getting the most.

Remember, the power is not between their legs, the power is in your wallet. We all need to stand firm in solidarity and not mess up the game for your fellow mongers. DON'T OVERPAY.

CueBall826
12-19-21, 06:16
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?"

A2

HD Murdock
12-19-21, 10:14
Who gives a shit what they think of you? You're not courting them. She's not your girlfriend and you're not her boyfriend. This is a business transaction, plain and simple. And most of us don't like paying high donations for these transactions since they're not set in stone and open to negotiation for MOST of the girls out there. And like any negotiation, the point is to pay the least while getting the most.

Remember, the power is not between their legs, the power is in your wallet. We all need to stand firm in solidarity and not mess up the game for your fellow mongers. DON'T OVERPAY.I agreed 100%.

CueBall826
12-19-21, 15:52
I agreed 100%.I disagree 100% if you say on the board that you're only going to pay 20 which is cheap to some mongers. Some mongers that pay a high price will insult you saying you're cheap. I'm not the one that will say you're cheap. I told you again I'm giving you and him advice and Joseph Kerr got mad at me for no reason. I didn't offend him at the start so he doesn't have a right to get mad at me.

TooGoodToBe2
12-20-21, 02:52
OK I understand but it's best not to say she's overpriced especially when you say that towards a woman cause most likely she might insult you. Last time I paid 40 was over 5 yrs ago and now I pay 60. That's how much some of them ask. I'm not going to negotiate with these SW's to make them think I'm cheap.I never paid a SW $60 LOL most are willing to do bbj or even FS for $20 with me. I guess it all depends on the monger.

UGB12
12-20-21, 17:03
Anyone seen tall German chick Rika?

CueBall826
12-20-21, 18:29
I never paid a SW $60 LOL most are willing to do bbj or even FS for $20 with me. I guess it all depends on the monger.Most? Not true. Some ok. I would say most won't accept $20. This isn't the 70's or 80's no more. LOL. Try to go 30 or 40 LOL.

SantoBland
12-20-21, 18:47
Her cell not taking calls.

JoyRide33
12-21-21, 02:22
Is Rika also the same as the German girl named Uli? Skinny women lives near Exxon and SW 2nd area? Anyone have a photo, cause I've been trying to meet up with this German girl I used to see but lost contact with.

PumpAndDump
12-21-21, 07:58
Anyone seen tall German chick Rika?Are you talking about Uli?

PinkPigs
12-21-21, 12:46
Who gives a shit what they think of you? You're not courting them. She's not your girlfriend and you're not her boyfriend. This is a business transaction, plain and simple. And most of us don't like paying high donations for these transactions since they're not set in stone and open to negotiation for MOST of the girls out there. And like any negotiation, the point is to pay the least while getting the most.

Remember, the power is not between their legs, the power is in your wallet. We all need to stand firm in solidarity and not mess up the game for your fellow mongers. DON'T OVERPAY.You jeep saying the same thing over and over. You need to realize that in Florida like so many parts of the country people have stupid amounts of money. You can't control that. Sorry but you might need to move to a more depressed state to find someone to listen to all the don't overpay rants.

Benicio
12-21-21, 17:17
Anyone seen tall German chick Rika?This german SW? I picked her up a few months ago and took her to the LA Fitness parking lot in Pompano. Nice attitude. I have her digits.

TooGoodToBe2
12-21-21, 18:14
Most? Not true. Some ok. I would say most won't accept $20. This isn't the 70's or 80's no more. LOL. Try to go 30 or 40 LOL.They must like me cause I don't remember when I paid more than $20 for a SW.

RogerWalk
12-21-21, 18:28
This german SW? I picked her up a few months ago and took her to the LA Fitness parking lot in Pompano. Nice attitude. I have her digits.Word is she is back in The Deutschland.

UGB12
12-21-21, 18:30
This german SW? I picked her up a few months ago and took her to the LA Fitness parking lot in Pompano. Nice attitude. I have her digits.That's her. I have her digits but she isn't responding.

Cobra9050
12-22-21, 18:37
I seen Roxy several times, a few years ago and somewhat recent. I stopped cause she is overprice from how I known her in the past. No lie, I used to see her in the back of jmar. I would come outside and take her behind the beauty store by the dumpster, she'd drop to her knees and blow me till I rip off the rubber, grab onto her hair and unload across her face! I gave her a tissue and we walked our separate ways. Her performance is okay, not great nor deep throat, took a facial only because I hold them down tight but also not a smiling gal with a cumshot. I've done her behind dumpsters in many places several times, all for a Jackson or lower back when she was skinny. But now it she's thinks that she's high and mighty.First time I met her. Her idiot of a man hut her in front of me. She proceeded to jump, Literally in my car. And he grab my door. I dragged him 2 blocks.

Mo Hoes
12-23-21, 00:33
Been a couple years since I've done the stroll out this area but is Daisy (Brazilian) still around? I used to see her once a year near the holidays but haven't seen her on strolls the past couple times I've visited. Wasn't mind blow experiences but she was a bit more human than most which was enjoyable all things considered LOL.

LegzAndAzzMan
12-23-21, 10:14
Any of these Melissa's look like the one?
Was taking the Dixie stroll Wednesday (12-22) afternoon I was going west on 6th from Dixie left on 3rd by Saxon Wall and out runs Missy across the street saying " remember me " came back around but she was now talking to some guys, will take another drive by there see if I see her again, looked like she had a phone and looking good. Gringo has some great pics on his post posted above. Yes I remember you Missy.

Be safe.

LegzAndAzzMan
12-23-21, 10:28
First time I met her. Her idiot of a man hut her in front of me. She proceeded to jump, Literally in my car. And he grab my door. I dragged him 2 blocks.Drove by her spot on 11th and Dixie, she expects you to stop and pick her up right on Dixie, her old man right by her side too dangerous to stop if you ask me, plus she wants 100 coins for a car date QV BBJ over my budget and talk about over paying. I would stay away from her not worth it or the risk, specially her old man.

Be Safe.

AlexJohn
12-23-21, 16:07
I was cruising the stroll around 11:30 am, and saw Roxy with a nice, short, white dress, and I decided to turn around and try her out. She is probably the only SW that I haven't tried out, simply due to the fact that she is always near her boyfriend / handler. So I pull up, and she walks up to my car, opens the door, then looks inside and says 'I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else. What the F**k was that! First time that has ever happened to me. I don't know if it was because of my new car, maybe she thought I was a cop. I don't know. Anyway, I will never stop for her again. Doesn't take much to get on my 'No Fly Zone' list. Anyway, be safe out there and watch your 6.

CdMante
12-23-21, 21:53
They must like me cause I don't remember when I paid more than $20 for a SW.It all depends if the girl is smoking or doing H. They need 10 or 20 . And the other 30. Per dose. If they do both they try getting 40.10 for smoke 30 for H.

Sucker555
12-23-21, 22:03
My take is this on this issue.

If you got the money to pay 20,40,60 roses go do it.

Bashing someone for paying more makes no sense or even arguing about it is pointless.

You pay what you want to pay.

Some days I gotten hot chicks for 5 roses and some days I got something hideous moster for 40 roses.

It's the nature of the game fellows.

Lets all focus on which girls give good service and which ones don't.

It all depends if the girl is smoking or doing H. They need 10 or 20 . And the other 30. Per dose. If they do both they try getting 40.10 for smoke 30 for H.

AlexJohn
12-23-21, 22:32
I just witnessed Roxy and her loser boyfriend get visited by 2 LEO. Not sure what happened, but they were gathering all of their stuff from that area. Saw a few SWs out tonight that I didn't really care for (Nicole; and a fat, blonde chick hanging out behind Sunoco, a couple of BSWs behind Saxon, an older white lady named Lisa. Who isn't very much to look at, but claims to give great BJs. I'll take her word for it, LOL. There was some action in Jmar. A skinny WSW, a light skinned SW with a nice ass, and finally Tasha, who I eventually settled for. She is a great cock worshipper! Nice, unrushed sensual, DT from her tonight with lots of slurping sounds. I wanted to enjoy, but didn't last long at all. OMG. Great suction too! This lady knows and seems to enjoy it. The only thing, she leaves lots of sick sucking lube all over. I should have gotten a towel, if I had known I was going to meet her. After we finished, she got out her toothbrush and brushed her teeth and gargled. I thought that was funny. Anyway, until next time. Be safe!

Mchefkm
12-23-21, 22:43
Anyone seen Bria lately? Checked Wed esrly evening. Thursday around 730 am and 4-5 pm. Her phone goes right to voicemail.

BigBadDog69
12-24-21, 14:29
Anyone seen Bria lately? Checked Wed esrly evening. Thursday around 730 am and 4-5 pm. Her phone goes right to voicemail.She is on Dixie today.

Kanye For Pres
12-24-21, 18:42
I just witnessed Roxy and her loser boyfriend get visited by 2 LEO. Not sure what happened, but they were gathering all of their stuff from that area. Saw a few SWs out tonight that I didn't really care for (Nicole; and a fat, blonde chick hanging out behind Sunoco, a couple of BSWs behind Saxon, an older white lady named Lisa. Who isn't very much to look at, but claims to give great BJs. I'll take her word for it, LOL. There was some action in Jmar. A skinny WSW, a light skinned SW with a nice ass, and finally Tasha, who I eventually settled for. She is a great cock worshipper! Nice, unrushed sensual, DT from her tonight with lots of slurping sounds. I wanted to enjoy, but didn't last long at all. OMG. Great suction too! This lady knows and seems to enjoy it. The only thing, she leaves lots of sick sucking lube all over. I should have gotten a towel, if I had known I was going to meet her. After we finished, she got out her toothbrush and brushed her teeth and gargled. I thought that was funny. Anyway, until next time. Be safe!Around what time was all this?

AlexJohn
12-25-21, 11:19
Around what time was all this?All of this happened around 7:40 pm. Tasha has been in the game for a minute, and shows no signs of candy use. I see her every week either on Saxon, or at Jmar always carrying or pulling a duffel bag or a suitcase full of clothes and sanitary items. Sweet lady though.

TooGoodToBe2
12-25-21, 13:54
Saw this BSW around 2 am said her name was angel and was new to the area gave a good bbj but looks aren't to good.

LuvAJunk
12-26-21, 14:58
This german SW? I picked her up a few months ago and took her to the LA Fitness parking lot in Pompano. Nice attitude. I have her digits.Hmm she is a queen of cock sucking and great small pussy too. Would love to see her again, for sure.

Hangst1013
12-28-21, 13:05
Hmm she is a queen of cock sucking and great small pussy too. Would love to see her again, for sure.I got the best photos / videos of Uli / Rika.

LuvAJunk
12-28-21, 15:03
Been cruising and almost gave up and done as I had to meet some monger allies for some pool and strip club congregation. Pass by the Race track and I see some promising subjects and summon her over. Loop and get her attention and just gets right in, no outside window questions like most. Nice brunet, said her name is Yoyo and from Tennessee mountains and nice eyes but messed up teeh. Glad junior is blind and hope for some nice exploration. Agree on a spot to park and down she goes. Great job on the stick and loves to change it up on her method. Cum on lips and mouth as she plays with my kids and goes down for some more until I couldn't no more.

Will repeat and recommended for some head relief.

JoyRide33
12-29-21, 00:47
I got the best photos / videos of Uli / Rika.Dude you have to share with us, please LOL for old times that probably won't happen again with her since I hear she's gone. I had a nice video with a sweet facial across her face but damn it I fell in the pool with my phone and lost the video before uploading online. Smh. I seen one video of her online.

Joseph Kerr
12-31-21, 14:06
Been seeing several SWs regularly over the last few weeks. Gina is the one in the hat, she's a hardcore juggalo apparently (I didn't know that was still a thing in 2021, haha). Heather is short, like 5 foot but has a nice pair of juggs. They both have asked for more business being thrown their way so I figured I'd help both them and the community. It's a win / win.

Both are typically around the Dixie and Sample area. Numbers are in the images attached. Both give pretty good BBBJs and ask for 30 roses minimum for their services. If they ask questions you can say Joseph sent you. Happy New Year, fellow mongers!

Joseph Kerr
12-31-21, 15:18
You jeep saying the same thing over and over. You need to realize that in Florida like so many parts of the country people have stupid amounts of money. You can't control that. Sorry but you might need to move to a more depressed state to find someone to listen to all the don't overpay rants.I agree with you that there are a ton of mongers that have ridiculous amounts of money down here in South Florida. What I'm saying is that they should be aiming at a higher tier of sex worker like escorts and not SWs. If a monger has 100+ bucks to spend then LC escorts are their best bet.

SWs are the dollar value menu at McDonald's, LC escorts are Applebees and Chili's menu and high end escorts are Morton Steakhouse steaks. If someone has the money to burn they should treat themselves to some filet mignon, but if they keep going into McDonald's trying to spend 50 bucks on a cheeseburger that should be a dollar, the store owner is going to think everyone can afford those rates and raise the prices.

The same is true with SWs. If a chick normally asks for 20 to 30 for a BJ and suddenly here comes Daddy Fat Stacks willingly offering and dropping 80 or 90 or 100 on the same service, it makes it harder for your fellow monger. That's all I'm saying.

Sometimes you just want that fast food that's quick and dirty and cheap. Let us enjoy our dollar value menu please.

CueBall826
12-31-21, 15:27
You jeep saying the same thing over and over. You need to realize that in Florida like so many parts of the country people have stupid amounts of money. You can't control that. Sorry but you might need to move to a more depressed state to find someone to listen to all the don't overpay rants.Thats true.

Pensfan87
12-31-21, 17:51
Been seeing several SWs regularly over the last few weeks. Gina is the one in the hat, she's a hardcore juggalo apparently (I didn't know that was still a thing in 2021, haha). Heather is short, like 5 foot but has a nice pair of juggs. They both have asked for more business being thrown their way so I figured I'd help both them and the community. It's a win / win.

Both are typically around the Dixie and Sample area. Numbers are in the images attached. Both give pretty good BBBJs and ask for 30 roses minimum for their services. If they ask questions you can say Joseph sent you. Happy New Year, fellow mongers!Thanks Joseph, but I don't see any #'s.

Luvahj
12-31-21, 18:15

Both are typically around the Dixie and Sample area. Numbers are in the images attached. Both give pretty good BBBJs and ask for 30 roses minimum for their services. If they ask questions you can say Joseph sent you. Happy New Year, fellow mongers!I'm glad you've had good luck with Heather I have had nothing but bad experiences with her. Although she does have a nice rack if you like really soft hanging titties. I find she has poor skills and her little bitty fingers grossed me out. LOL I will have to look for this Gina girl.

MrNutt69
01-01-22, 06:28

Both are typically around the Dixie and Sample area. Numbers are in the images attached. Both give pretty good BBBJs and ask for 30 roses minimum for their services. If they ask questions you can say Joseph sent you. Happy New Year, fellow mongers!Do you have the numbers for these girls if so pm me.

RogerWalk
01-01-22, 12:02
Been cruising and almost gave up and done as I had to meet some monger allies for some pool and strip club congregation. Pass by the Race track and I see some promising subjects and summon her over. Loop and get her attention and just gets right in, no outside window questions like most. Nice brunet, said her name is Yoyo and from Tennessee mountains and nice eyes but messed up teeh. Glad junior is blind and hope for some nice exploration. Agree on a spot to park and down she goes. Great job on the stick and loves to change it up on her method. Cum on lips and mouth as she plays with my kids and goes down for some more until I couldn't no more.

Will repeat and recommended for some head relief.That's Johnda / Jessi been around for a few years now, sometimes has incall and sometimes walks. You may not be able to repeat she just got picked up. OK BJ but she makes up for it with the swallow. Very video friendly as you can see.

Pompano330
01-03-22, 13:02
You may not be able to repeat she just got picked up.I saw that. I also looked a couple of days before that event in funny pages Pompano beach. I saw Kelsey. Unbelievable. I really hope she gets some help.

MrNutt69
01-04-22, 20:45
I saw that. I also looked a couple of days before that event in funny pages Pompano beach. I saw Kelsey. Unbelievable. I really hope she gets some help.They will both be sitting there for a long time with all the judges and the courts all backed up and now the new cases of covid I don't think that they will be seeing a magistrate really soon and if they do they're not going to get what they want I know Jesse said for the last 9 months sitting in jail to get out in probation and violating within 2 months that girl has gone downhill. And as far as Kelsey is concerned at least now she has food in her belly but she will be sitting there for a while too.

CueBall826
01-05-22, 14:33
They will both be sitting there for a long time with all the judges and the courts all backed up and now the new cases of covid I don't think that they will be seeing a magistrate really soon and if they do they're not going to get what they want I know Jesse said for the last 9 months sitting in jail to get out in probation and violating within 2 months that girl has gone downhill. And as far as Kelsey is concerned at least now she has food in her belly but she will be sitting there for a while too.Due to covid she will be getting out in less than 9 months, maybe 4 and a half or she will be getting out faster than a cheetah gets screwed.

AlexJohn
01-06-22, 11:57
Who's grandma is that over near Saxon? She is a fat, older white SW on Saxon now if you're into very old women like that.

Joseph Kerr
01-06-22, 13:57
Who's grandma is that over near Saxon? She is a fat, older white SW on Saxon now if you're into very old women like that.You talking about this tall older WSW? Can almost always be found between Saxon and the corner of 6th. I tried her out for a BBBJ a long time ago and she was goddamn horrible. Spaced out and cracked out and couldn't concentrate the whole time. I put her on the blacklist after that.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/ftlauderdale/59118264#.

AlexJohn
01-06-22, 14:12
You talking about this tall older WSW? Can almost always be found between Saxon and the corner of 6th. I tried her out for a BBBJ a long time ago and she was goddamn horrible. Spaced out and cracked out and couldn't concentrate the whole time. I put her on the blacklist after that.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/ftlauderdale/59118264#.No. I’ve seen her and had her. She told me her name was Lisa. And yes, she sucks and not in a good way. Probably the worst BJ I've ever had. And I'm sorry to say this, but she also didn't smell too well, left a scent in my car after she left! The lady I saw today is a short, fat little old woman. Looks like she is at least 70. Looking and waving cars down. Hard pass for me! 🤢

PumpAndDump
01-06-22, 20:07
You talking about this tall older WSW? Can almost always be found between Saxon and the corner of 6th. I tried her out for a BBBJ a long time ago and she was goddamn horrible. Spaced out and cracked out and couldn't concentrate the whole time. I put her on the blacklist after that.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/ftlauderdale/59118264#.29 my ass! I see her walking all the time, I can't believe anyone would pick her up, that's one ugly scab.

CueBall826
01-06-22, 21:01
29 my ass! I see her walking all the time, I can't believe anyone would pick her up, that's one ugly scab.She thinks she's the best that money can buy. I mean look at her all dressed up and no one to blow or all dressed up and no one to date. LOL.

CueBall826
01-06-22, 21:04
No. Ive seen her and had her. She told me her name was Lisa. And yes, she sucks and not in a good way. Probably the worst BJ I've ever had. And I'm sorry to say this, but she also didn't smell too well, left a scent in my car after she left! The lady I saw today is a short, fat little old woman. Looks like she is at least 70. Looking and waving cars down.What streets did you see her at?

CueBall826
01-06-22, 21:06

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/ftlauderdale/59118264#.She should be on that ad called Plenty of Fish or Plenty of the smell of fear.

Luvahj
01-06-22, 23:09
No. Ive seen her and had her. She told me her name was Lisa. And yes, she sucks and not in a good way. Probably the worst BJ I've ever had. And I'm sorry to say this, but she also didn't smell too well, left a scent in my car after she left! The lady I saw today is a short, fat little old woman. Looks like she is at least 70. Looking and waving cars down. Hard pass for me! 🤢

29 my ass! I see her walking all the time, I can't believe anyone would pick her up, that's one ugly scab.

She thinks she's the best that money can buy. I mean look at her all dressed up and no one to blow or all dressed up and no one to date. LOL.I have to admit that I have picked her up a couple times, usually early Saturday mornings when I was desperate and just needed to get a nut. I wouldn't say she was horrible but by no means was she good but I did get a nut. I only would pick her up when I'm desperate. And only for $20, to bring back a bunch of older Posts about overpaying. I have a whole soliloquy on that subject.

AlexJohn
01-07-22, 10:56
What streets did you see her at?I've seen her the past 2 days over between Saxon and the corner of 6th. Right in front of that laundry mat.

PumpAndDump
01-07-22, 16:17
She should be on that ad called Plenty of Fish or Plenty of the smell of fear.I wouldn't let my dog hump her leg.

Hangst1013
01-09-22, 13:42
I wouldn't let my dog hump her leg.She is coming back from Germany she can't handle the good life. She was in the hospital from 9/15-11/1 coma meningitis etc she had to learn how to walk and talk again gratefully she remembers how to gobble the goop, she great she does bare FS, anal etc she'll be here soon.

Hangst1013
01-09-22, 14:02
She I'd coming back mongers.

SantoBland
01-10-22, 01:03
She I'd coming back mongers.Good news. Will be in line to see her.

Benicio
01-10-22, 08:05
Hmm she is a queen of cock sucking and great small pussy too. Would love to see her again, for sure.Some screenshot of my experience. So nice taking her from behind.

SkysTheLimit
01-10-22, 10:56
Some screenshot of my experience. So nice taking her from behind.Damn I'll love to sample that.

AlexJohn
01-10-22, 18:12
I was cruising JMar this morning before work around 5:30 am, and I saw Jesse / Jessica. I didn't think she'd get out that soon. If that isn't her, she must have a twin sister! After reading the reports here, I probably wouldn't pick her up. Unless I'm desperate and I can't find anything else.

PumpAndDump
01-10-22, 18:32
She is coming back from Germany she can't handle the good life. She was in the hospital from 9/15-11/1 coma meningitis etc she had to learn how to walk and talk again gratefully she remembers how to gobble the goop, she great she does bare FS, anal etc she'll be here soon.I wasn't talking about Uli, I was talking about that old skank Lisa over by Saxon.

AlexJohn
01-11-22, 06:21
Was cruising Jmar around 5:15 am, and Just met a lady that I haven't seen before at Jmar. Her name is Lady C. She is a white, about 5'7 and has short red hair, about in her 30's. Looks very nice in the face. She is thick as hell, doesn't show any signs of candy use. Has a perky, and nice attitude. I thought she was Maribel at first. Anyway, I set up a date with her later today, because I didn't have time. I will report on her later.

SantoBland
01-11-22, 12:39
Seen her many time walking with her b frnd but can never get her attention when he's there.

She walks in back of him and will not look at you.

Joseph Kerr
01-11-22, 19:59
Was looking for her for the last few weeks and finally caught up with her Sunday around Dixie and the bus station, near Saxon. Apparently she was in rehab for a month or so and recently got out. She's thankfully kicked her habit, but still needs to make money. Took her back to the batcave and had a great time. The girl really is a gem and takes instruction very well. Top notch BBBJ!

She said she has a brand new phone charging at her house and didn't know the number by heart. Gave her my number and I hope she hits me up soon.

Treat her well, gentlemen. There's not many SWs quite like her.

PumpAndDump
01-12-22, 08:01
Was looking for her for the last few weeks and finally caught up with her Sunday around Dixie and the bus station, near Saxon. Apparently she was in rehab for a month or so and recently got out. She's thankfully kicked her habit, but still needs to make money. Took her back to the batcave and had a great time. The girl really is a gem and takes instruction very well. Top notch BBBJ!

She said she has a brand new phone charging at her house and didn't know the number by heart. Gave her my number and I hope she hits me up soon.

Treat her well, gentlemen. There's not many SWs quite like her.Any pics of Rachel? Not Emily's sister right?

NoviceMonger
01-12-22, 22:12
I have to admit that I have picked her up a couple times, usually early Saturday mornings when I was desperate and just needed to get a nut. I wouldn't say she was horrible but by no means was she good but I did get a nut. I only would pick her up when I'm desperate. And only for $20, to bring back a bunch of older Posts about overpaying. I have a whole soliloquy on that subject.Agreed. Had Lisa once after a night at the strip club. She wasn't terrible, but I doubt I'd do it again. I've seen her out a few times since and couldn't bring myself to stop. Hoped she didn't see or recognize me, but who am I kidding. She wouldn't remember anyway.

At this point I'd rather keep driving and get the thrill of hunting rather than settling for her. I will say she didn't have a smell when I had her and she was well behaved.

AlexJohn
01-13-22, 15:03
I was supposed to meet up with Lady C yesterday, but met up with her this morning. We found a spot, and I reached for my raincoat, because I do nothing bare anymore, since last year when I contracted the g bug from a worker. As I reached for my raincoat, she told me that I didn't need that, because she is disease free. I don't trust anyone though, and still covered up. So she went down, and that's when I found out that she has a very, very long tongue. And she knows how to use it. She gave me a nice, slow, sensual BJ. With a lot of DT. I enjoyed it. She takes directions well, and does not rush. She does have a handler / boyfriend who supervises her phone, so it was hard getting a hold of her. She told me that she's not going to do this very long, as she is getting a job as a waitress soon. But I will say, she is a thick white girl with a nice ass. I will repeat.

RogerWalk
01-13-22, 20:21
I was supposed to meet up with Lady C yesterday, but met up with her this morning. We found a spot, and I reached for my raincoat, because I do nothing bare anymore, since last year when I contracted the g bug from a worker. As I reached for my raincoat, she told me that I didn't need that, because she is disease free. I don't trust anyone though, and still covered up. So she went down, and that's when I found out that she has a very, very long tongue. And she knows how to use it. She gave me a nice, slow, sensual BJ. With a lot of DT. I enjoyed it. She takes directions well, and does not rush. She does have a handler / boyfriend who supervises her phone, so it was hard getting a hold of her. She told me that she's not going to do this very long, as she is getting a job as a waitress soon. But I will say, she is a thick white girl with a nice ass. I will repeat.Can you PM me the number? I tried to PM you but it says your inbox is full.

AlexJohn
01-13-22, 23:12
Can you PM me the number? I tried to PM you but it says your inbox is full.All clear.

Joseph Kerr
01-14-22, 10:29
I was supposed to meet up with Lady C yesterday, but met up with her this morning. We found a spot, and I reached for my raincoat, because I do nothing bare anymore, since last year when I contracted the g bug from a worker. As I reached for my raincoat, she told me that I didn't need that, because she is disease free. I don't trust anyone though, and still covered up. So she went down, and that's when I found out that she has a very, very long tongue. And she knows how to use it. She gave me a nice, slow, sensual BJ. With a lot of DT. I enjoyed it. She takes directions well, and does not rush. She does have a handler / boyfriend who supervises her phone, so it was hard getting a hold of her. She told me that she's not going to do this very long, as she is getting a job as a waitress soon. But I will say, she is a thick white girl with a nice ass. I will repeat.Awesome report. What was the damage?

CueBall826
01-14-22, 14:20
I was supposed to meet up with Lady C yesterday, but met up with her this morning. We found a spot, and I reached for my raincoat, because I do nothing bare anymore, since last year when I contracted the g bug from a worker. As I reached for my raincoat, she told me that I didn't need that, because she is disease free. I don't trust anyone though, and still covered up. So she went down, and that's when I found out that she has a very, very long tongue. And she knows how to use it. She gave me a nice, slow, sensual BJ. With a lot of DT. I enjoyed it. She takes directions well, and does not rush. She does have a handler / boyfriend who supervises her phone, so it was hard getting a hold of her. She told me that she's not going to do this very long, as she is getting a job as a waitress soon. But I will say, she is a thick white girl with a nice ass. I will repeat.I prefer bare.

AlexJohn
01-14-22, 19:00
Awesome report. What was the damage?I gave her 2 Jacksons, because she really took her time and she had a great attitude. I recommend.

AlexJohn
01-14-22, 23:42
Pensfan87. I tried to send you PM, but your messages are full. Empty out, and I will send again.

BlackClover
01-16-22, 01:49
I dreamed on NYE I decided to do some combing pretty late at least 4 am, found a tiny BSW by the 7/11 on Atlantic, she responded well to me calling to her out my window so I decided to pull over get out of my car & hug her to convince her to come with me. She agreed & we found a lot by the beach & for. 5 I hounded her in my backseat, it was very intense as I was inebriated & her ass cheeks I noticed were tattooed with what looked like transmutation circles from like alchemy, not exactly sure because it was very dark in the back seat of my car & I was drunk but I still could've sworn that's what I saw tattooed on her! She was very particular about making me wrap up even for BJ & also gave herself a "bath" with alcohol wipes she strongly insisted on buying at the 7/11 right before we did the deed! I got her digits & it's been 2 weeks & now I'm reaching out again but don't get a response. I never got her name.

Last night I was dreaming & no help from you guys I kept driving back & forth between Saxon & Jmar. Must've driven back & forth 3 times (at least) & stopped at the Miami grill then went for 1 final sweep before retiring & low & behold RACHEL, beautiful stunning 40 yr old WSW kinda tall & skinny but her Facebook photos are mind blowing. She charged me. 4 for BBBJ (that's double what I'm used to paying in Miami & other places around here) she wanted to CIM but I've already gotten accustomed to not doing that. Told her I'll be needing her so desperately very soon probably a couple times a week! She was really a looker this one fellas I could not take my eyes off her! She was wear pajama pants & it was cold & the BJ was phenomenal (kinda quick though & not as good as typical drug addict bjs are, nevertheless) she bragged about taking pride in her work too. I asked her to let me have her other holes too but she said not for 40 even though she agreed to it at first & then at the end she told me next time. I texted her today but no response. Hopefully she gave me the right #.

SantoBland
01-16-22, 19:23
She is a best date.

Goodlooking. Rare to see this on Dixie actually. She give wrong numbers or days her phone is dead and charging. But she has no phone. These SW can't even keep a cell. She is the best. Kisses too. Won't last long out here so get her while you can.

BlackClover
01-17-22, 11:03
She actually did give me the right # though she admitted she's got a problem with texting back. Turns out she is quite the pathological Liar of sorts. (or half truths) told me she's a manager even gave me a name of the place she works & eluded to her currently being employed at least couple of times for my first meeting with her. Picked her up again last night coordinated a pick up location with her & she's straightened that truth out for me & then she's always telling me we're going to have sexual intercourse & then when she's blowing me I'm like okay ready let's go fuck & she always is like nope I need eighty for that! & I'm like what the hell! The BBBJ the first time was super wonderful this time was a bit of teeth, more rushed & she was super loving & nurturing to my balls on the first date, this second date she was like not the same chick LOL. But she's not the only one like that, I noticed being from Miami (& lake worth) the girls are always amazing the first date, wanting to rope you in & make you come back for more & then the second date it always lame! Well at least I'm not excited about her anymore because I was like dying to see her again hahaha, it wasn't so bad though, & she wants me to take her back to my place this next time & I'm not sure if I should trust her. Also she left her phone in my car so I had to track her down on foot & she came out of this building stairwell so pretty sure she's lying about having a roommate & living with her & her roommates daughters too. She also smelled like she didn't shower for a couple days & she didn't smell on my first visit. Face & teeth are beautiful though so she does keep up with hygiene & once again fellas she's really so gorgeous, normally I don't do this but I was soooo hypnotized by her good looks I French kiss her.

Rcl 44
01-17-22, 12:20
She is a best date.

Goodlooking. Rare to see this on Dixie actually. She give wrong numbers or days her phone is dead and charging. But she has no phone. These SW can't even keep a cell. She is the best. Kisses too. Won't last long out here so get her while you can.Is she on Dixie or by Jmar.

OralWonder
01-17-22, 14:16
She is a best date.

Goodlooking. Rare to see this on Dixie actually. She give wrong numbers or days her phone is dead and charging. But she has no phone. These SW can't even keep a cell. She is the best. Kisses too. Won't last long out here so get her while you can.There are lots of different pics of Rachels in photo section. Can you post a picture so we know which one she is?

Thanks.

SantoBland
01-17-22, 20:42
She is only rare 40 year old. Long brown hair. 5 ft 8. 120. Stands out like money laying on the sidewalk.

White.

Pompano330
01-19-22, 12:46
Any pics of Rachel? Not Emily's sister right?I want to know this too. Emily's sister Rachel got me once. Perfect setup with her handler. I didn't follow standard mongering rules at the time. Little head did the thinking and it cost me a little over a Jackson.

Hangst1013
01-19-22, 16:23
I want to know this too. Emily's sister Rachel got me once. Perfect setup with her handler. I didn't follow standard mongering rules at the time. Little head did the thinking and it cost me a little over a Jackson.She's a pos, liar thief be careful she supposed to take med and f you want phone pm me I have 3 for her, be careful mongers, she's a homeless drug addict, and she is not clean.

PumpAndDump
01-19-22, 18:46
I want to know this too. Emily's sister Rachel got me once. Perfect setup with her handler. I didn't follow standard mongering rules at the time. Little head did the thinking and it cost me a little over a Jackson.I have never picked her up, but I've read all the bad reviews, so just for shits and giggles every so often I will call her from my burner and set up a date, needless to say I don't show.

AlexJohn
01-19-22, 20:18
She's a pos, liar thief be careful she supposed to take med and f you want phone pm me I have 3 for her, be careful mongers, she's a homeless drug addict, and she is not clean.Good grief! So she's 007? I was thinking about giving her a go, but now I'm not so sure!

Joseph Kerr
01-19-22, 20:59
Good grief! So she's 007? I was thinking about giving her a go, but now I'm not so sure!To be clear, you guys are talking about Emily's sister Rachael P who is the thieving liar? Not Rachel B, right? I've seen Rachel B several times and never got a negative vibe from her at all. She's been a gem to me so far.

BlackClover
01-19-22, 21:33
This is Rachel for everyone asking. She's like way thinner now & so less sexy but still very pretty. You will know it is her based on the nose, her nose has an indenture & curves as if she's gotten a nose job before but probably not. My first time with her was so amazing like to die for!. She was making ever so sweet love to my balls straight up kissing & sucking when I only asked for a licking (I was too shy to ask for the balls to be sucked even though that's what I wanted) she definitely loves DT, you can feel her tongue & mouth making action while she's got you down there. All you got to do is say "show me how deep you can take it" she loves showing off & is super proud of it too, I don't like to CIM but she is kinda pushy about telling me it's okay LOL. First time I met her she was sucking my cock as if her life depended on it, was insane! 2nd visit was less potent, still nice, attentive & affectionate but rushed. First time she was loving my balls & the second time it was kinda rough & she obliged but only for a while after a couple of requests / directions she's started to tell me no real quick LOL but still very very nice about it. Felt some teeth too but just barely, not enough to hurt me just ever so slightly uncomfortable & when I pointed it out she didn't stop using teeth for another several (like a hand ful) of sucks later. She was freaking out too because my phone rang & has lights & she claimed to think it was police. Her phone doesn't even ring right now. Anybody else got a #? This 1 goes straight to voicemail.

SantoBland
01-20-22, 00:51
No clue who all the Rachels your talking about. This is the 40 year old. Very nice. Not a thief!

PumpAndDump
01-20-22, 07:08
No clue who all the Rachels your talking about. This is the 40 year old. Very nice. Not a thief!Wow! Very nice! Can I get her digits?

Skarabajo69
01-20-22, 12:02
No clue who all the Rachels your talking about. This is the 40 year old. Very nice. Not a thief!The Rachel that everyone was talking about is Rachel P (pics attached), Emily's sister, who is a horrible date, one of the worst dates I've had. That 40 year old Rachel looks fine as hell.

LuvAJunk
01-20-22, 17:11
The Rachel that everyone was talking about is Rachel P (pics attached), Emily's sister, who is a horrible date, one of the worst dates I've had. That 40 year old Rachel looks fine as hell.I picked her up last year on MLK and had only positive moments with her. Twenty cents for BBBJ and then another 20 cent upgrade for second nut FS in the back seat CIP.

Skarabajo69
01-21-22, 01:28
I picked her up last year on MLK and had only positive moments with her. Twenty cents for BBBJ and then another 20 cent upgrade for second nut FS in the back seat CIP.Well I guess you were the exception, and you caught her on a good day, maybe YMMV and she so happen to be in the mood that day, 99.5% of guys say otherwise.

Pompano330
01-21-22, 08:32
The Rachel that everyone was talking about is Rachel P (pics attached), Emily's sister, who is a horrible date, one of the worst dates I've had. That 40 year old Rachel looks fine as hell.Yup, that's the Rachel I was talking about. I just had a "flashback". Bit $h.

Agree, current Rachel looks nice. Sorry about confusion on my end.

Going to listen to Meatloaf all day today!! RIP.

AlexJohn
01-21-22, 17:37
Just passed by Mia on 11st and Dixie wearing tight ass, short ass Jean shorts. She's now blonde. Good luck, LOL.

Luvahj
01-21-22, 23:29
Just passed by Mia on 11st and Dixie wearing tight ass, short ass Jean shorts. She's now blonde. Good luck, LOL.https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/ftlauderdale/73064806

Luvahj
01-22-22, 08:11
Just passed by Mia on 11st and Dixie wearing tight ass, short ass Jean shorts. She's now blonde. Good luck, LOL.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/ftlauderdale/73064806LOL. She wasn't out there long, I see her and the funny papers.

AkhilmPrince
01-23-22, 12:16
No clue who all the Rachels your talking about. This is the 40 year old. Very nice. Not a thief!Can you please provide me her digits. I can trade.

BlackClover
01-23-22, 15:29
For the past 2 weeks I've been driving around during 1 am until 3 AM.

Sometimes later, lots & lots of fuzz, no SW & I'm combing all the usual spots you guys mention very thoroughly.

SantoBland
01-23-22, 16:14
Can you please provide me her digits. I can trade.She has no phone. Rachel.

Hangst1013
01-23-22, 17:24
No clue who all the Rachels your talking about. This is the 40 year old. Very nice. Not a thief!Rachel B. From NJ is a lying pos thief who also attempts to extort guys with het pis bf, she is supposed to take meds and currently has awarrant the picture shown is a very old picture and as soon as I can I will post recent pics so if you want to date a homeless pis that feeds the money to a low life excon boyfriend be my guest. Any questions pm me.

Hangst1013
01-23-22, 17:59
She has no phone. Rachel.Hey brother sending you a pm.

Shortylong8
01-23-22, 18:53
Hey brothers I'll be in the area this week, can someone point in the right direction to possibly catch up with her. She looks like a pretty good morsel to be honest, wouldn't mind finding her. PM me please, thanking everyone in advance.

Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

SL8.

AlexJohn
01-24-22, 17:36
I just hooked up with Rachel B today. I got to say, she is a sweet, pleasant little lady to be around, with good conversation. This was my first date with her, and I learned so much about her. As for her performance. I agree with all on here. She knows how to suck dick! I mean, I thought she was going to suck the skin off my junior. OMG! I remembered what someone said on here about asking her how deep she can go. Well, she got even crazier once I said that! I mean she sucked my dick good today! The bonus was she allowed me to video, of course I paid her a little more for that. All in all, she is a good date. I got her digits too! I will repeat!

SantoBland
01-24-22, 21:29
yes she give number. but there is no number. never will answer.. does this to everyone..

HandyBoy85
01-24-22, 21:40
yes she give number. but there is no number. never will answer.. does this to everyone..I've never been with surrogate Lauren or surrogate Susan.

Joseph Kerr
01-25-22, 11:02
Gina is taking a state-sponsored vacation, unfortunately. She had a warrant out and got pinched so we probably won't see her for a long while.

Heather is still out there and believe it or not she actually did a porn shoot a long long time ago for RealityKings: https://pornone.com/big-boobs/missy-bignats-freak-in-heat/1003052/.

Obviously she doesn't quite look like that video anymore since it was like 20 years ago, but I still take her for a spin every now and then. Saw her last night actually and she was saying she needs business badly.

She's got 2 numbers, one is her roommates and one is a TextNow number that I helped her set up last night. She claims she wants no less than 4 Jacksons for a car date BBBJ and FS, but let's be real here, she can probably be talked down 50. Also she says she wants 150 for home visits but I've had it for far far less than that. She can be negotiated with, just be firm and don't fall for any sob stories or requests for more coins after the deed is done. Just tell her you don't have any more than the agreed upon price.

Her numbers are in the filename of the attached pic. Either download the pic or if you're on a PC just hover your mouse over the picture and it should show. Have fun out there, fellas. I got some follow up reports on some other Pompano chicks I'll be posting later today.

FilthyKoala
01-25-22, 12:27
Gina is taking a state-sponsored vacation, unfortunately. She had a warrant out and got pinched so we probably won't see her for a long while.

Heather is still out there and believe it or not she actually did a porn shoot a long long time ago for RealityKings: https://pornone.com/big-boobs/missy-bignats-freak-in-heat/1003052/.

Obviously she doesn't quite look like that video anymore since it was like 20 years ago, but I still take her for a spin every now and then. Saw her last night actually and she was saying she needs business badly.

She's got 2 numbers, one is her roommates and one is a TextNow number that I helped her set up last night. She claims she wants no less than 4 Jacksons for a car date BBBJ and FS, but let's be real here, she can probably be talked down 50. Also she says she wants 150 for home visits but I've had it for far far less than that. She can be negotiated with, just be firm and don't fall for any sob stories or requests for more coins after the deed is done. Just tell her you don't have any more than the agreed upon price.

Her numbers are in the filename of the attached pic. Either download the pic or if you're on a PC just hover your mouse over the picture and it should show. Have fun out there, fellas. I got some follow up reports on some other Pompano chicks I'll be posting later today.That Heather gave probably the worst BJ I've had in years! Might be YMMV but honestly if she wants more money maybe it's time for her to find a new career like panhandler.

LofterB
01-25-22, 12:40

She's got 2 numbers, one is her roommates and one is a TextNow number that I helped her set up last night. She claims she wants no less than 4 Jacksons for a car date BBBJ and FS, but let's be real here, she can probably be talked down 50. Also she says she wants 150 for home visits but I've had it for far far less than that. She can be negotiated with, just be firm and don't fall for any sob stories or requests for more coins after the deed is done. Just tell her you don't have any more than the agreed upon price..Do you know if she does BBFS?

SantoBland
01-25-22, 18:46
Worse BJ ever. BBFS yes. Can pound all day. BBBJ 2 Jack's. She will take it.

BigBadDog69
01-25-22, 21:36
That Heather gave probably the worst BJ I've had in years! Might be YMMV but honestly if she wants more money maybe it's time for her to find a new career like panhandler.I had her once and that was enough. For being a porn girl it was the worst I ever had.

Luvahj
01-25-22, 21:43

Her numbers are in the filename of the attached pic. Either download the pic or if you're on a PC just hover your mouse over the picture and it should show. Have fun out there, fellas. I got some follow up reports on some other Pompano chicks I'll be posting later today.

That Heather gave probably the worst BJ I've had in years! Might be YMMV but honestly if she wants more money maybe it's time for her to find a new career like panhandler.

Worse BJ ever. BBFS yes. Can pound all day. BBBJ 2 Jack's. She will take it.

I had her once and that was enough. For being a porn girl it was the worst I ever had.I totally agree, absolutely horrible skills. I was stupid enough to give her two chances three for even five years ago I can't remember One was worse than the next. I got so pissed at the second one I threw her out of my car at the Lowe's on federal and Copans and made her walk back. Just aweful oral skills and a ***** to boot. And her little troll fingers grossed me out. LOL. I wouldn't give her $10.

PumpAndDump
01-26-22, 07:44
Worse BJ ever. BBFS yes. Can pound all day. BBBJ 2 Jack's. She will take it.Yes, I agree, I picked her up once for a spin, the BJ was so lackluster, so I threw on her back and gave her a pounding, she didn't mind that I was hitting it hard but I had to finish quick as the stench was starting to get to me.It was a while ago but I do believe I gave her 2 Jack’s

PumpAndDump
01-26-22, 08:05
Nice headline, 007! Beware!

https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/ftlauderdale/74138867

BlackClover
01-26-22, 09:00

https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/ftlauderdale/74138867What does 007 beware mean? Something undercover?? How much does Roxy charge? She says no low ballers but I imagine most of us are?

PumpAndDump
01-26-22, 12:58
What does 007 beware mean? Something undercover?? How much does Roxy charge? She says no low ballers but I imagine most of us are?Really? Did you not read the very first line? And you still would as much as let her in your car? Youre worried about the dollar? Not to mention her previous reviews were far from favorable.

Joseph Kerr
01-26-22, 14:17

https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/ftlauderdale/74138867Haha, I saw the headline before she took it down. Either she had a sudden jolt of integrity and honesty in wanting to disclose her STD status, or she got hacked.

PumpAndDump
01-26-22, 15:04
Haha, I saw the headline before she took it down. Either she had a sudden jolt of integrity and honesty in wanting to disclose her STD status, or she got hacked.I see the revised status, I guess when her phone stopped ringing she realized informing the public of her 007 capabilities was a bad idea.

CueBall826
01-26-22, 16:05
What does 007 beware mean? Something undercover?? How much does Roxy charge? She says no low ballers but I imagine most of us are?In her ad every video was a black guy getting his dick sucked by roxy. She prefers black men.

BlackClover
01-26-22, 18:58
In her ad every video was a black guy getting his dick sucked by roxy. She prefers black men.So what I am understanding is that she wrote "no games" & you guys are trying to tell me she's attempting to set us mongers up to like rob / steal from us with her boyfriend. To be honest the videos of her going down on her bf is what is sending me to be curious but if you guys say it's a bad idea I will trust your judgement fellow mongers!

Luvahj
01-26-22, 23:05
Anybody heard from Tammie lately? Big fake tits worked Dixie off and on for 20+ years. Used to be a dancer good head game great fake tits. I'm curious if anyone's been in touch with her.

LegzAndAzzMan
01-27-22, 09:30
Anybody heard from Tammie lately? Big fake tits worked Dixie off and on for 20+ years. Used to be a dancer good head game great fake tits. I'm curious if anyone's been in touch with her.Happy to report that Tammie is doing great, living a sober and productive life and looking awesome.

Stay safe.

Joseph Kerr
01-27-22, 17:48
Warning to all you gents to stay away from Brianna T.

Skinny WSW with really short hair that sometimes hangs around near either 31st between Kingsmart and the Budgetel near the Turnpike or by JMar. The girl does not take care of herself and is completely absorbed by the candy.

Picked her up because I remembered an old LC ad when she had a handler where she was looking really really good, but she's obviously gone way downhill in the last 2 years since. Literal open sores all over her body like she has the bubonic plague. Immediately when she stepped in a funk entered the car and I couldn't take it. Then I noticed the open wounds and sores and had to drop her off. Beware of this plaguemonger.

CueBall826
01-27-22, 18:31
So what I am understanding is that she wrote "no games" & you guys are trying to tell me she's attempting to set us mongers up to like rob / steal from us with her boyfriend. To be honest the videos of her going down on her bf is what is sending me to be curious but if you guys say it's a bad idea I will trust your judgement fellow mongers!I'm not sure if she's attempting to rob us. Other mongers would know. I think I heard it's a setup to rob mongers. I'm not sure.

PumpAndDump
01-28-22, 08:23
I'm not sure if she's attempting to rob us. Other mongers would know. I think I heard it's a setup to rob mongers. I'm not sure.It was said before either her husband will start blowing up her phone after five minutes, or as she try to get in Your car, he comes chasing after you.

LegzAndAzzMan
01-28-22, 08:28
I was supposed to meet up with Lady C yesterday, but met up with her this morning. We found a spot, and I reached for my raincoat, because I do nothing bare anymore, since last year when I contracted the g bug from a worker. As I reached for my raincoat, she told me that I didn't need that, because she is disease free. I don't trust anyone though, and still covered up. So she went down, and that's when I found out that she has a very, very long tongue. And she knows how to use it. She gave me a nice, slow, sensual BJ. With a lot of DT. I enjoyed it. She takes directions well, and does not rush. She does have a handler / boyfriend who supervises her phone, so it was hard getting a hold of her. She told me that she's not going to do this very long, as she is getting a job as a waitress soon. But I will say, she is a thick white girl with a nice ass. I will repeat.Seems Lady C moved from the JMar area to Oakland Park.

PumpAndDump
01-28-22, 12:16
Seems Lady C moved from the JMar area to Oakland Park.I think they are 2 different people, C and D.

CueBall826
01-28-22, 12:43
It was said before either her husband will start blowing up her phone after five minutes, or as she try to get in Your car, he comes chasing after you.These pimps will get shot and killed. Some mongers carry guns without permits. They better not rob anyone.

LegzAndAzzMan
01-28-22, 15:22
I think they are 2 different people, C and D.Lady C is the one that was in Pompano by J-Mar that AlexJon reported on that was very good, set up a date with her but now she is at Lucks on Oakland Park, date was nice, but the second date was a bust with the rushing and gripping.

Lady D (Daniella) tall blonde thin very sexy and shows it off very well is a different gal and she is also located in Ft Lauderdale

Both have digits.

I was reporting on Lady C the now chister!

Stay safe.

PumpAndDump
01-28-22, 15:36
Lady C is the one that was in Pompano by J-Mar that AlexJon reported on that was very good, set up a date with her but now she is at Lucks on Oakland Park, date was nice, but the second date was a bust with the rushing and gripping.

Lady D (Daniella) tall blonde thin very sexy and shows it off very well is a different gal and she is also located in Ft Lauderdale

Both have digits.

Stay safe.Ahhh, now it makes sense.

AlexJohn
01-28-22, 16:36
Lady C is the one that was in Pompano by J-Mar that AlexJon reported on that was very good, set up a date with her but now she is at Lucks on Oakland Park, date was nice, but the second date was a bust with the rushing and gripping.

Both have digits.

Stay safe.Report coming later. I will not bite my tongue! Sorry guys, I can't endorse or recommend her anymore.

AlexJohn
01-28-22, 21:26
Guys, I gave a glowing review of this woman, but the only qualities this one has is between her legs, and her damn mouth and tongue. This lady will try to message you and solicit you for donations constantly. She will lie and set up dates with you and no show! I can't tell you how many messages I have turned down or deleted from her messaging me for donations (at least 13). When she sees that you won't front her the donations up front, she will ghost any appointment or date you have set up. Actually, She will also ghosts any date you set up with her, even if you do front her donations. Case in point is my cousin, who I regret introducing her to. I mean, the same day he called her and set up a date, he received a message for him to give donations up front through this 'app'. (I don't have to spell it out. You all know what app it is). She needed donations a head of time, because she said she had an emergency. My cousin fronted her the donations, and the next day he went to location to meet her. She wasn't there! He called and texted her. No answer, even though they were messaging and texting a lot the day before. The same thing happened to another monger on here that I gave him her number. She sets up a date, immediately sends donation requests, and once she receives the donations, good luck. She will ghost you. Classic scam artist and liar! I cut her off, because I got tired of the donation requests and all her no shows and lies. Guys, NEVER EVER FRONT THESE HOES DONATIONS! Be careful with this one. I caught her in a few big lies, which was the final straw! As I said before, my first day with her was phenomenal! But my second time around was horrible and rushed, and didn't listen and not attentive. She seemed to be more concerned about ending the date quickly, so that she could get the next monger. If you must date her, remember this report. She will message the shit out of you for donations. And yes, she will ghost you, once she gets what she wants. I have put this one on my 'No Fly Zone' list because of her character. Be safe out there!

Kingmaletx
01-29-22, 12:44
My buddy has been hitting hard all types of dating apps, as he is coming to visit south florida; he has been chatting with this 'lady' who promi $ed fun for a donation when he visits; to me she looks like a streetwalker so checking with those with expertise in the pompano area.

Anybody recognize her?

FilthyKoala
01-29-22, 15:52
These pimps will get shot and killed. Some mongers carry guns without permits. They better not rob anyone.This guy isn't a "pimp" he's a just a crackhead bf.

TurdMuffin
01-29-22, 16:29
I post it here because dmg was SW range. Enjoy the pic.

CueBall826
01-29-22, 17:22
This guy isn't a "pimp" he's a just a crackhead bf.Bf yes but also a want to be pimp.

PumpAndDump
01-29-22, 18:35
I post it here because dmg was SW range. Enjoy the pic.And who and where is she?

BlackClover
01-29-22, 22:51
And who and where is she?Fcking Ditto! Lmao?

MVP2020
01-31-22, 12:03
Cruised for the first time in 2 months this weekend. It was pretty quiet still but I did run into JP for the first time in awhile. She's just as good as ever fellas. Wondering if Roxy lives on the corner of 11th. Same exact spot I last saw her at 2 months ago smh like she hasn't moved an inch LOL.

SantoBland
01-31-22, 12:55
Not seen her out. Anyone had her at my place twice but she seems gone.

AlexJohn
01-31-22, 16:15
For all you KC lovers, she is now at JMar. It is about 3:15 pm. Remember to wear a raincoat, as she does have baggage.

AlexJohn
01-31-22, 16:43
Not seen her out. Anyone had her at my place twice but she seems gone.I did remember when I spoke to her last week, she told me that she was in or trying to get in a rehab program. Just from me talking to her for a few minutes, walking the streets didn't seem like something she wanted to do long term, as she mentioned wanting to be with her kids several times. If she is back in her rehab program. Kudos to her and best wishes.

Joseph Kerr
01-31-22, 18:39
Found WSW Elizabeth D around J-Mar on Friday. Fellas, she has gotten THICK since we last saw her. Oh my goodness, those thighs are looking nice. Gone are the days of the skinny SW from before. Even her facial complexion is looking a lot better and clearer than before. I think she either went to rehab or was out of the game for a while and was clearly eating right based on how she chunked up.

Tried to get her back to the batcave but she declined. Instead found a nice private parking spot and she gave me a great BBBJ. After about 7 or 8 minutes she said she was getting a little tired so I took things into my own hands and sped things up a bit, but she did agree to finish it off with CIM.

A great time was had by all for a Jackson + Hamilton. Dropped her off back on the backstreets behind J-Mar and was on my way. She says she prefers this side of Pompano as opposed to the SaxonWall side because it's safer over here.

Only complaint was that she was a little funky due to being out walking all day, but nothing that was a dealbreaker. She did basically bathe herself with the wetwipes I keep in the car, but after such a good BJ I had no problem.

No digits to speak of, unfortunately.

Good luck and monger on, fellas!

PumpAndDump
01-31-22, 19:41
Found WSW Elizabeth D around J-Mar on Friday. Fellas, she has gotten THICK since we last saw her. Oh my goodness, those thighs are looking nice. Gone are the days of the skinny SW from before. Even her facial complexion is looking a lot better and clearer than before. I think she either went to rehab or was out of the game for a while and was clearly eating right based on how she chunked up.

Tried to get her back to the batcave but she declined. Instead found a nice private parking spot and she gave me a great BBBJ. After about 7 or 8 minutes she said she was getting a little tired so I took things into my own hands and sped things up a bit, but she did agree to finish it off with CIM.

A great time was had by all for a Jackson + Hamilton. Dropped her off back on the backstreets behind J-Mar and was on my way. She says she prefers this side of Pompano as opposed to the SaxonWall side because it's safer over here.

Only complaint was that she was a little funky due to being out walking all day, but nothing that was a dealbreaker. She did basically bathe herself with the wetwipes I keep in the car, but after such a good BJ I had no problem.

No digits to speak of, unfortunately.

Good luck and monger on, fellas!Nice report, but you may with to wrap it up with her, just sayin.

AlexJohn
01-31-22, 23:25
Nice report, but you may with to wrap it up with her, just sayin.What time did you see Liz no wheels (aka Elizabeth D)? Yes, she gives good head. But you definitely want to wrap up!

PumpAndDump
01-31-22, 23:54
What time did you see Liz no wheels (aka Elizabeth D)? Yes, she gives good head. But you definitely want to wrap up!I haven't picked her up in three years at least, but last time I did I brought her to my house and she kneeled in front of me for a good 30 minutes bobbing for apples. I forget what I was watching on TV at the moment but whatever it was I pretty much saw the whole episode.

SantoBland
02-01-22, 00:24
I will just say.

She lies. Tells a different story to everyone. Told me. She just got out few weeks ago. She felt weak not got her strength back. Her kid is with.

The father. She's better off she said. In new jersey. Said. She will get a waitress job as soon as she gets her strength back. Said had a cell but friend had it was charging. Never called me. She said she's clean not on any drugs. But dropped her off at park across the street from bus terminal. You say you saw her dated her Last week??

AlexJohn
02-01-22, 11:40
I will just say.

She lies. Tells a different story to everyone. Told me. She just got out few weeks ago. She felt weak not got her strength back. Her kid is with.

The father. She's better off she said. In new jersey. Said. She will get a waitress job as soon as she gets her strength back. Said had a cell but friend had it was charging. Never called me. She said she's clean not on any drugs. But dropped her off at park across the street from bus terminal. You say you saw her dated her Last week??Yeah, I saw her Monday of last week. And you were right. Having her phone number is useless, as she doesn't seem to respond to text or phone calls.

WhiteWolf1
02-01-22, 14:16
Not seen her out. Anyone had her at my place twice but she seems gone.Ran into her Sunday morning. Kinda going downhill. Still sweet but hanging with a white dude. Was going to do a full session but the funk was bad.

CueBall826
02-01-22, 17:18
I will just say.

The father. She's better off she said. In new jersey. Said. She will get a waitress job as soon as she gets her strength back. Said had a cell but friend had it was charging. Never called me. She said she's clean not on any drugs. But dropped her off at park across the street from bus terminal. You say you saw her dated her Last week??Which lady is lying?

CueBall826
02-01-22, 17:20
Ran into her Sunday morning. Kinda going downhill. Still sweet but hanging with a white dude. Was going to do a full session but the funk was bad.Love that funky raw sewage the smell of fear fishy smell. LOL.

SantoBland
02-02-22, 14:28
Love that funky raw sewage the smell of fear fishy smell. LOL.Do you mean Rachel??

CueBall826
02-02-22, 15:58
Do you mean Rachel??Yeah I guess. Next time you mongers pick up a SW? Where a mask on that will cure the problem. Meaning you mongers won't deal with that funky smell.

StanLee1280
02-03-22, 09:59
Do you mean Rachel??Yeah definitely talking about Rachel. She has one of the worst stenches ever. Had her in my car once never again! I think because she's pretty she feels she can get away with that.

SantoBland
02-03-22, 14:17
If so she went fastIs it this Rachel 40 year old? Yeah definitely talking about Rachel. She has one of the worst stenches ever. Had her in my car once never again!

CueBall826
02-03-22, 14:30
If so she went fastIs it this Rachel 40 year old? Yeah definitely talking about Rachel. She has one of the worst stenches ever. Had her in my car once never again!LOL wear a surgical mask.

Hangst1013
02-03-22, 22:07
LOL wear a surgical mask.Guys those pics from her Facebook are years old, if I can just figure out how to post pics I got some of the real person its not nice, plus she might be sweet for a date or two. But trust me she is a homeless psycho that doesn't take her meds and smells like sewer cause that probably where she slept last nigh, the pos dude is her boyfriend and the reason she doesn't have a phone is because that pos takes It and sells it.

AlexJohn
02-04-22, 00:39
I had quite an experience on my trip to Lake Worth. I was up there to do an interview, and I thought I'd do some mongering before I left. I was basically hoping to meet this SW who they reviewed a month ago, who hangs out near the Checker's on 6th and Dixie. Well, that damn place is crawling with LEO. Marked and unmarked. Within about a 5 minutes or so of entering the area near 6th, I realized I had a tail (a unmarked LEO tailing me). So I made sure I was following the speed limit, but the unmarked car would not stop tailing me. So I made my way to I-95 and got out of there. It wasn't until I got home later that night, that I read a PM that a monger had sent me earlier, warning me of the license plate readers they have all over the place up there. These license plate readers alert LEO anytime they come across a vehicle that is not registered in Palm Beach. That means Broward and Dade plates will alert them, and you will have an unmarked car watching and following you. I did not realize that is was that bad. So mongering in Lake Worth is not worth the trouble, unless you have Palm Beach registration. And even then, I found out they have spotters everywhere watching the SWs and who picks them up. So unless I move to Palm Beach, my mongering days in Lake Worth are over before they even started. Not worth the trouble! So I write this report to warn you all, especially if you have plans on mongering in Lake Worth. Be safe!

Hoboynj
02-04-22, 03:03
I had quite an experience on my trip to Lake Worth. I was up there to do an interview, and I thought I'd do some mongering before I left. I was basically hoping to meet this SW who they reviewed a month ago, who hangs out near the Checker's on 6th and Dixie. Well, that damn place is crawling with LEO. Marked and unmarked. Within about a 5 minutes or so of entering the area near 6th, I realized I had a tail (a unmarked LEO tailing me). So I made sure I was following the speed limit, but the unmarked car would not stop tailing me. So I made my way to I-95 and got out of there. It wasn't until I got home later that night, that I read a PM that a monger had sent me earlier, warning me of the license plate readers they have all over the place up there. These license plate readers alert LEO anytime they come across a vehicle that is not registered in Palm Beach. That means Broward and Dade plates will alert them, and you will have an unmarked car watching and following you. I did not realize that is was that bad. So mongering in Lake Worth is not worth the trouble, unless you have Palm Beach registration. And even then, I found out they have spotters everywhere watching the SWs and who picks them up. So unless I move to Palm Beach, my mongering days in Lake Worth are over before they even started. Not worth the trouble! So I write this report to warn you all, especially if you have plans on mongering in Lake Worth. Be safe!Although there are LPR's all over the place now (There is one by me that was installed by a private person to monitor cars in and out of a cul de sac) it is highly unlikely that they monitor every car that is not registered in PB county. To have that kind of data base would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars because these databases are maintained by private companies. They mostly look for stolen cars, fugitives and terrorists, in some places like NYC they are used to find scofflaw vehicles. Every database that is subscribed to casts thousands. Also I doubt PBSO has anywhere near the manpower they would need to follow every out of county. Sure were you followed probably, but probably because you were circulating.

HD Murdock
02-04-22, 10:28
Guys those pics from her Facebook are years old, if I can just figure out how to post pics I got some of the real person its not nice, plus she might be sweet for a date or two. But trust me she is a homeless psycho that doesn't take her meds and smells like sewer cause that probably where she slept last nigh, the pos dude is her boyfriend and the reason she doesn't have a phone is because that pos takes It and sells it.First at all, the pic you want to posted has to be storage from the your cell or computer you are posting. Second, you need to reply an existing quote-like this one- or create a new one. Third, click on "manage attachment ", then click on "choose a file" selecting / browsing the pic on your files and click on "upload" and click "close this window".

Finally, click on "Upload Report".

RandyOne2
02-04-22, 12:13
BSW, spinner size, calls herself Mo or Moe, nice bod. Any warnings or reports? Search brings up nada.

Rebel Rok
02-04-22, 13:08
I had quite an experience on my trip to Lake Worth. I was up there to do an interview, and I thought I'd do some mongering before I left. I was basically hoping to meet this SW who they reviewed a month ago, who hangs out near the Checker's on 6th and Dixie. Well, that damn place is crawling with LEO. Marked and unmarked. Within about a 5 minutes or so of entering the area near 6th, I realized I had a tail (a unmarked LEO tailing me). So I made sure I was following the speed limit, but the unmarked car would not stop tailing me. So I made my way to I-95 and got out of there. It wasn't until I got home later that night, that I read a PM that a monger had sent me earlier, warning me of the license plate readers they have all over the place up there. These license plate readers alert LEO anytime they come across a vehicle that is not registered in Palm Beach. That means Broward and Dade plates will alert them, and you will have an unmarked car watching and following you. I did not realize that is was that bad. So mongering in Lake Worth is not worth the trouble, unless you have Palm Beach registration. And even then, I found out they have spotters everywhere watching the SWs and who picks them up. So unless I move to Palm Beach, my mongering days in Lake Worth are over before they even started. Not worth the trouble! So I write this report to warn you all, especially if you have plans on mongering in Lake Worth. Be safe!There is no law against driving fuck them.

AlexJohn
02-04-22, 13:44
Although there are LPR's all over the place now (There is one by me that was installed by a private person to monitor cars in and out of a cul de sac) it is highly unlikely that they monitor every car that is not registered in PB county. To have that kind of data base would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars because these databases are maintained by private companies. They mostly look for stolen cars, fugitives and terrorists, in some places like NYC they are used to find scofflaw vehicles. Every database that is subscribed to casts thousands. Also I doubt PBSO has anywhere near the manpower they would need to follow every out of county. Sure were you followed probably, but probably because you were circulating.You may be right, but I'm not taking my ass back up there anymore, LOL. That was an experience I don't care to repeat. The crazy thing is that I did not circulate or do any loops, and I was obeying the speed limit. In my mind, I was going to do a few loops then leave. But after I saw this unmarked vehicle following me for no apparent reason, I played it safe and got out. The last thing I need is to be questioned as to why I'm looping around in a known SW area.

CueBall826
02-04-22, 13:53
I had quite an experience on my trip to Lake Worth. I was up there to do an interview, and I thought I'd do some mongering before I left. I was basically hoping to meet this SW who they reviewed a month ago, who hangs out near the Checker's on 6th and Dixie. Well, that damn place is crawling with LEO. Marked and unmarked. Within about a 5 minutes or so of entering the area near 6th, I realized I had a tail (a unmarked LEO tailing me). So I made sure I was following the speed limit, but the unmarked car would not stop tailing me. So I made my way to I-95 and got out of there. It wasn't until I got home later that night, that I read a PM that a monger had sent me earlier, warning me of the license plate readers they have all over the place up there. These license plate readers alert LEO anytime they come across a vehicle that is not registered in Palm Beach. That means Broward and Dade plates will alert them, and you will have an unmarked car watching and following you. I did not realize that is was that bad. So mongering in Lake Worth is not worth the trouble, unless you have Palm Beach registration. And even then, I found out they have spotters everywhere watching the SWs and who picks them up. So unless I move to Palm Beach, my mongering days in Lake Worth are over before they even started. Not worth the trouble! So I write this report to warn you all, especially if you have plans on mongering in Lake Worth. Be safe!Well if I eat at a restaurant they cannot follow me. That's none of they're business as long as I don't pick up SW's. I occasionally go to restaurants in Palm Beach. If they did a reading on my license plate indicating that my license is suspended or expired they can pull me over. I always go to restaurants in palm beach especially in lake worth since I have a relative living there.

CueBall826
02-04-22, 14:00
Although there are LPR's all over the place now (There is one by me that was installed by a private person to monitor cars in and out of a cul de sac) it is highly unlikely that they monitor every car that is not registered in PB county. To have that kind of data base would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars because these databases are maintained by private companies. They mostly look for stolen cars, fugitives and terrorists, in some places like NYC they are used to find scofflaw vehicles. Every database that is subscribed to casts thousands. Also I doubt PBSO has anywhere near the manpower they would need to follow every out of county. Sure were you followed probably, but probably because you were circulating.He had to be circulating around the block 2 or more times. If you're just driving by they will not pull you over unless you're speeding, driving aggressively, running a stop sign or read light. Even if you're from Canada or Mexico or Georgia they won't tail you as long as you're driving record is straight as well as you're tag and drivers license, registration and insurance. I drive threw there to go to restaurants in palm beach especially lake worth than I leave to see a relative in Stuart. Even if I pass by once or twice they won't stop me as long as I get off 95 and going back 95 taking us1 and passing by a business or gas station twice and not roaming around the block 2 or more times in a residential area. No need to be there since I don't live in that area. I live in Miami.

CueBall826
02-04-22, 14:03
First at all, the pic you want to posted has to be storage from the your cell or computer you are posting. Second, you need to reply an existing quote-like this one- or create a new one. Third, click on "manage attachment ", then click on "choose a file" selecting / browsing the pic on your files and click on "upload" and click "close this window".

Finally, click on "Upload Report".Always load pics from your PC, never your smart phone. It doesn't usually upload from cell or smart phones or iPhone. Mine didn't so I had to wait till I got home. It might work on a tablet especially an Ipad.

Hangst1013
02-04-22, 14:05
First at all, the pic you want to posted has to be storage from the your cell or computer you are posting. Second, you need to reply an existing quote-like this one- or create a new one. Third, click on "manage attachment ", then click on "choose a file" selecting / browsing the pic on your files and click on "upload" and click "close this window".

Finally, click on "Upload Report".Testing 113 testing.

CueBall826
02-04-22, 14:06
There is no law against driving fuck them.Exactly LOL you're vehicle doesn't have to be registered in palm beach county. You got business vehicles such as truckers that are not registered in palm beach county. Unmark cars aren't going to follow them. LOL.

BlackClover
02-04-22, 16:00
BSW, spinner size, calls herself Mo or Moe, nice bod. Any warnings or reports? Search brings up nada.On NYE I picked up a BSW spinner! She didn't give me that name, had me save her phone # as tattoo but it goes to VM every time. She charged me. 5 for FS, made me wrap up, changed positions 3 x in the back seat, only variations of doggy style but her lady parts have a really nice grip!(I could see it every time I pulled myself out) She's super sweet too, I was giving her some dirty talk about her liking it & when I dropped her off she was talking about being ready for bed now. Her ass cheeks have crazy tattoos like geometric shapes / designs.

SantoBland
02-04-22, 17:08
If that's her now. She is a no fly zone.

AlexJohn
02-04-22, 18:00
Exactly LOL you're vehicle doesn't have to be registered in palm beach county. You got business vehicles such as truckers that are not registered in palm beach county. Unmark cars aren't going to follow them. LOL.Well, looking back we all can joke about it, maybe get a laugh out of it, but it was a very real experience for me, and no laughing matter! I only took a little time to write about it. Whether you believe it or not. It was a real experience for me! That's why I titled it 'My Experience in Lake Worth. ' I know everyone on here has different experiences there, but the post was about my experience! I'm not trying to discourage anyone from going to Lake Worth, and as you said, you have gone there many times and have had no problems. That's great! But that doesn't negate or minimize my experience. And that's all this post was about. "My Experience". Nobody else's. Just mine! And as I have said a few times already, I did not circulate or do any loops. If I did that, it would have been apparent why I was being followed. Doesn't take a rocket science to figure that out. Now that's the last time I'm going to comment on that. Maybe what I went through was a rare incident. Who knows. Anyway, I'm getting bored with this post and want to move on. Let's go back to Rachel and how bad she smells, LOL. BTW, she smelled perfectly fine to me, when I met up with her a week again. I did see a very nice white spinner walking from Dennis Myer's street, just south of Sample rd on Dixie. A short, brunette young looking woman, with a nice body staring my car down as I passed. Sadly, I couldn't partake, as I had an appointment to make. Anyway, be safe, monger on!

Alex.

PumpAndDump
02-04-22, 20:44
If that's her now. She is a no fly zone.I wouldn't let my dog hump her leg.

PumpAndDump
02-04-22, 22:29
Also goes by Julie, about 45 years. Had her number but my phone went blitz and I lost it. Can anybody hook me back up?

MrNutt69
02-05-22, 15:14
I don't understand how many girls are going into the no-fly zones which is understandable using their profession but why are we as gentlemen realizing this and still asking for BBFS I understand that some of the girls are doing it but I haven't and I don't think I will there's one thing to get BBBJ but the whole rest of it I don't think I can go through with that just the thought of knowing that my life is going to end for just 15 minutes of pleasure maybe somebody can elaborate on it that does BB FS and why they still do it and if they themselves are in a no-fly zone why are they still trying to spread it to other girls because you know there's got to be somebody that knows that they have a bug and not tell the girls and do baby BBFS.

TurdMuffin
02-05-22, 16:24
NO WATCHES WERE LOST huba huba huba.

Luvahj
02-05-22, 16:34
I don't understand how many girls are going into the no-fly zones which is understandable using their profession but why are we as gentlemen realizing this and still asking for BBFS I understand that some of the girls are doing it but I haven't and I don't think I will there's one thing to get BBBJ but the whole rest of it I don't think I can go through with that just the thought of knowing that my life is going to end for just 15 minutes of pleasure maybe somebody can elaborate on it that does BB FS and why they still do it and if they themselves are in a no-fly zone why are they still trying to spread it to other girls because you know there's got to be somebody that knows that they have a bug and not tell the girls and do baby BBFS.I think there's a difference in no-fly zone which means I don't want to have anything to do with them because of bad service or they rip you off or they are just nasty. And I won't let them on my airplane. LOL But 007 as the British Secret Service from the James Bond movie says license to kill. I too have no problem with a BBBJ But hardly ever go bare back full service. But that doesn't mean I haven't. So when I say no-fly zone that just means I’m not gonna pick them up anymore

ReallyNone
02-05-22, 17:38
I think there's a difference in no-fly zone which means I don't want to have anything to do with them because of bad service or they rip you off or they are just nasty. And I won't let them on my airplane. LOL But 007 as the British Secret Service from the James Bond movie says license to kill. I too have no problem with a BBBJ But hardly ever go bare back full service. But that doesn't mean I haven't. So when I say no-fly zone that just means Im not gonna pick them up anymoreBare back with a SW is a Russian roulette game. You may get the bullet or not. 007 never did LOL. In my books it's an adrenaline thing that some of us have to have. BBBJ is less of a danger to us it seems so but I'm not an MD so grain of salt of course.

CdMante
02-06-22, 22:21
[QUOTE=RandyOne2;5762027]BSW, spinner size, calls herself Mo or Moe, nice bod. Any warnings or reports? Shity service try to upsell and will take your money and do nothing

AlexJohn
02-07-22, 23:20
Bare back with a SW is a Russian roulette game. You may get the bullet or not. 007 never did LOL. In my books it's an adrenaline thing that some of us have to have. BBBJ is less of a danger to us it seems so but I'm not an MD so grain of salt of course.BBBJ is far less dangerous, but not totally 100%. I remember last year I got the g-bug from receiving a BBBJ from a streetwalker in the Saxon area. Up until that point, I never used condoms for BJs, I only used them for FS. Now I use condoms for everything. Having the G-bug was one of the worse experiences and pains I have ever faced, and I'm scared to death to go through that again. So even though BBBJ carries very low risk, I am scared to death to go bare. But that's just me, not discouraging anyone else not to go BBBJ. Here's a small backstory, I often get asked. Some ask, 'Why do you do this hobby, being that you are married? Well, when I got married we found out that my wife has a condition where sexual intercourse is extremely painful, to the point that she bleeds after sex, no matter how much lube we use. We didn't know this up front because of our Christian upbringing of waiting for sex after married. We have used all types of lubricants. Nothing seems to work. So we basically can't have sex, so that's where the SWs come in. That's my backstory. I've been mongering for years, going back to 2001, but I had stopped when I started dating her and when we got married. So that's my story.

KingJames007
02-08-22, 00:10
Hey guys I know Aja was on a extended vacation but I haven't seen her since getting out, any info did she leave town.

PumpAndDump
02-08-22, 07:05
BBBJ is far less dangerous, but not totally 100%. I remember last year I got the g-bug from receiving a BBBJ from a streetwalker in the Saxon area. Up until that point, I never used condoms for BJs, I only used them for FS. Now I use condoms for everything. Having the G-bug was one of the worse experiences and pains I have ever faced, and I'm scared to death to go through that again. So even though BBBJ carries very low risk, I am scared to death to go bare. But that's just me, not discouraging anyone else not to go BBBJ. Here's a small backstory, I often get asked. Some ask, 'Why do you do this hobby, being that you are married? Well, when I got married we found out that my wife has a condition where sexual intercourse is extremely painful, to the point that she bleeds after sex, no matter how much lube we use. We didn't know this up front because of our Christian upbringing of waiting for sex after married. We have used all types of lubricants. Nothing seems to work. So we basically can't have sex, so that's where the SWs come in. That's my backstory. I've been mongering for years, going back to 2001, but I had stopped when I started dating her and when we got married. So that's my story.Do her gumbs bleed too?