PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

NeilAndBob
01-14-18, 19:27
For some stupid reason I picked up sabrina again, I don't know, I just have this idea I can rinse her tonsils. Anyway, it seems the more she was down, the less I felt, it got to the point that I grabbed her head and started pounding away, it was like phucking air! I even asked her to drag some teeth so I know I was actually in the right spot, after a few minutes she pulled back and started complaining that I was going to break her nose if I kept smashing her like that. And the boobs, does she have nips? I can't seem to find them? How does she make a buck? I can't be the only one that thinks she sucks, (not in a good way).

Filthy21
01-14-18, 19:41
I went to her spot twice, she insisted we get away from her street, no issuses. I've brought her to the batcave, left her unattended while I showered, nothing missing, I guess I pleased her so she didn't resort to any retaliation.We talking about same girl?

Gringo2123
01-15-18, 09:21
Yeah I saw her.

Has anyone seen Bree today a cute thin BSW..

Gringo2123
01-15-18, 09:22
I thought another blonde was the shitty amber I picked up before. Guess one of us will have to pick up and just not give any dollars up front to find out.

Hey Gringo.

That is not the one I saw. This one was early 20's with light blonde hair pulled up.

Really cute. I've only seen this one twice. Both times she tried to flag me down. Big smile on her face.

BrdMan
01-15-18, 09:33
For some stupid reason I picked up sabrina again, I don't know, I just have this idea I can rinse her tonsils. Anyway, it seems the more she was down, the less I felt, it got to the point that I grabbed her head and started pounding away, it was like phucking air! I even asked her to drag some teeth so I know I was actually in the right spot, after a few minutes she pulled back and started complaining that I was going to break her nose if I kept smashing her like that. And the boobs, does she have nips? I can't seem to find them? How does she make a buck? I can't be the only one that thinks she sucks, (not in a good way).LOL!! I Picked her up only once, worst date I've ever had. Easy pass every time I see her!

BrdMan
01-15-18, 09:44
Still around and cruising fellas, just haven't been on here lately, made a run this morning before heading out to work, everything was pretty much dead on Dixie, made a run at 4th near pwr and atl. Right away I see Katie, easy pass. Trisha definitely passing, and well there's Chrissy, but I opted not to stop. Chrissy is cool, but has gone down hill imo, attitude is great and she's a cool chick, but I can get better. So I cruised around more and finally found jen, short petite blonde. Doesn't walk much, says she mostly stays in the house. Good looking girl, awesome attitude pretty funny. Opted for BBJ. 30 good suction and tounge action, went all the way down, cim with swallowing every drop!! Said she was hungry LOL. Gave me her digits. Said she never walks and usually stays in. Never seen her around before, and I've been out here more than a year now. Also there is some Brazilian woman I picked up on Dixie near 6th on Saturday, name was daesie. Cool chick, but she only does everything covered unfortunately.

FilthyKoala
01-15-18, 11:11
Still around and cruising fellas, just haven't been on here lately, made a run this morning before heading out to work, everything was pretty much dead on Dixie, made a run at 4th near pwr and atl. Right away I see Katie, easy pass. Trisha definitely passing, and well there's Chrissy, but I opted not to stop. Chrissy is cool, but has gone down hill imo, attitude is great and she's a cool chick, but I can get better. So I cruised around more and finally found jen, short petite blonde. Doesn't walk much, says she mostly stays in the house. Good looking girl, awesome attitude pretty funny. Opted for BBJ. 30 good suction and tounge action, went all the way down, cim with swallowing every drop!! Said she was hungry LOL. Gave me her digits. Said she never walks and usually stays in. Never seen her around before, and I've been out here more than a year now. Also there is some Brazilian woman I picked up on Dixie near 6th on Saturday, name was daesie. Cool chick, but she only does everything covered unfortunately.I know Jen but never tested her out, good to know she's a decent pickup. Mid 30's and stays at the usual spot in that area.

ScottFromFL
01-15-18, 12:32
Where? I was looking for her.

Yeah I saw her.

Luvahj
01-15-18, 13:49
For some stupid reason I picked up sabrina again, I don't know, I just have this idea I can rinse her tonsils. Anyway, it seems the more she was down, the less I felt, it got to the point that I grabbed her head and started pounding away, it was like phucking air! I even asked her to drag some teeth so I know I was actually in the right spot, after a few minutes she pulled back and started complaining that I was going to break her nose if I kept smashing her like that. And the boobs, does she have nips? I can't seem to find them? How does she make a buck? I can't be the only one that thinks she sucks, (not in a good way).

LOL!! I Picked her up only once, worst date I've ever had. Easy pass every time I see her!AWEFUL Date SHE SUCKS but not dick. I usually give someone a second chance especially if they have some redeeming quality (big tits) but she was horrific the first time and I told her no the second time but she promised a better performance and I gave her another shot. She was better but still bad, the third time around I ran into her I said no you are on my no fly list and she asked why. I told her too!! I bet she doesn't get too many repeat customers. And holy cow Did the surgeon loss her nipple during the procedure? There is no nipple on one tit for sure and I am not sure about the other one. I don't think I will ever find out either as she won't be sucking the Luvman's Love muscle again! Too bad because I do like big fake tits and as I recall she wasn't that bad in the face but she did have TERRIBLE oral skills. All 3 times I saw her she was between 10th and 14th. I am going hunting tonight wish me luck!

Ecity045
01-15-18, 14:23
I was cruising Saturday night with nothing to do. I am usually a little wary of streetwalkers and haven't partaken in the street fun yet. On Dix, I met four:

1. Jennifer: An older WSW, wanted me to go to her place for four jacksons for quick visit, I countered with one jack for car full service. She indicated car FS is two jack normally. I said no and dropped her back. She was not under any influence.

2. Brittany: A tall slim 20+ yo WSW, she was under some influence but lucid enough to talk. Wasn't willing to let me know of her donations, I confused her with someone else that has been reported on here, so dropped her back. She became very aggressive when I wasn't interested in playing with her and got off my car and left my car door open. Seeing some unwholesome dudes nearby I pulled away with a open door and went a few blocks before closing my door. Scared the hell out of me.

3 Emma: Still went back and picked up a 25+ WSW with reasonable flesh on her. She was obviously high from something. But again I got her confused her with some one else (Emmy or Amelia) after she was already in my car. She was clear and was pleasant. Beautiful legs with no marks on them. Should have taken her to my place, but, chickened out. Dropped her off in the next side street.

4. Amber: A young 20 yo WSW, petite and slim. Clearly my type and was very talkative. Wanted her to come to my place but she wanted 150 for 90 minutes. It was already midnight and I wanted her to stay overnight for that price so that I don't have to drop her back. She wasn't willing to do that, so got rid of her. May sample her if I come to your town in the future.

Didn't see any LEO anywhere. A couple of County Sheriff cars I came across passing on Dixie and that's about it.

NeilAndBob
01-15-18, 15:43
I was cruising Saturday night with nothing to do. I am usually a little wary of streetwalkers and haven't partaken in the street fun yet. On Dix, I met four:

1. Jennifer: An older WSW, wanted me to go to her place for four jacksons for quick visit, I countered with one jack for car full service. She indicated car FS is two jack normally. I said no and dropped her back. She was not under any influence.

2. Brittany: A tall slim 20+ yo WSW, she was under some influence but lucid enough to talk. Wasn't willing to let me know of her donations, I confused her with someone else that has been reported on here, so dropped her back. She became very aggressive when I wasn't interested in playing with her and got off my car and left my car door open. Seeing some unwholesome dudes nearby I pulled away with a open door and went a few blocks before closing my door. Scared the hell out of me.

3 Emma: Still went back and picked up a 25+ WSW with reasonable flesh on her. She was obviously high from something. But again I got her confused her with some one else (Emmy or Amelia) after she was already in my car. She was clear and was pleasant. Beautiful legs with no marks on them. Should have taken her to my place, but, chickened out. Dropped her off in the next side street.

4. Amber: A young 20 yo WSW, petite and slim. Clearly my type and was very talkative. Wanted her to come to my place but she wanted 150 for 90 minutes. It was already midnight and I wanted her to stay overnight for that price so that I don't have to drop her back. She wasn't willing to do that, so got rid of her. May sample her if I come to your town in the future.

Didn't see any LEO anywhere. A couple of County Sheriff cars I came across passing on Dixie and that's about it.Jennifer, her place is a shithole, Brittany, I don't know her, Emma, loves her job, Amber, stay clear.

NeilAndBob
01-15-18, 18:36
Still around and cruising fellas, just haven't been on here lately, made a run this morning before heading out to work, everything was pretty much dead on Dixie, made a run at 4th near pwr and atl. Right away I see Katie, easy pass. Trisha definitely passing, and well there's Chrissy, but I opted not to stop. Chrissy is cool, but has gone down hill imo, attitude is great and she's a cool chick, but I can get better. So I cruised around more and finally found jen, short petite blonde. Doesn't walk much, says she mostly stays in the house. Good looking girl, awesome attitude pretty funny. Opted for BBJ. 30 good suction and tounge action, went all the way down, cim with swallowing every drop!! Said she was hungry LOL. Gave me her digits. Said she never walks and usually stays in. Never seen her around before, and I've been out here more than a year now. Also there is some Brazilian woman I picked up on Dixie near 6th on Saturday, name was daesie. Cool chick, but she only does everything covered unfortunately.Trish / tatoo lLulu I believe is out of the game for a bit, OD'd heavy last week, but it should do her good to take a break, Jen is a great date, I've had her stay over a few times, nothing like knocking the bottom out before leaving for work. When did you see Deise? I have not found her for 3 weeks now, aside from the pothole face, the body is awesome, and FYI, I've hit that unnatural, but I guess maybe she liked the cleanliness of my place, she's a great ride and really gets into it, my neighbors will confirm.

NeilAndBob
01-15-18, 18:38
We talking about same girl?I'm thinking yes.

Filthy21
01-15-18, 21:06
I'm thinking yes.Well then you must be special bet she told you were the first guy to make her come that she likes girls. See her a couple more times like I did make sure the door to the bat cave is locked and bolted stud.

Gringo2123
01-16-18, 08:38
Not being my first rodeo. Just gun your engine when they get out and it will close itself.

Didn't see any LEO anywhere. A couple of County Sheriff cars I came across passing on Dixie and that's about it..

Luvahj
01-16-18, 15:44
What can I say that hasn't been already said? I saw her last Wednesday, didn't answer text or calls so I stopped by her place. Found out her phone was stolen so she couldn't respond, as usual it took forever to get the deed started waited on couch for 20 minutes while she got ready then had to stop at a bodega for stuff but once she was settled we went to my spot where she gave a great oral performance. She got a vibrator for Christmas and played with herself while she sucked me, then put the vibrator on my balls and lower shaft, it felt pretty good while she was blowing me. Got a great nut and she wasted it by spiting it out my car door. LOL.

She has a great ass and legs, snapped these picks while she was at the bodega. I will see her again and again!! She doesn't disappoint but wish she would get to the deed a little faster.

Luvahj
01-16-18, 16:04
19 YO WSW who has a one year old kid. I went on the hunt last night and picked up a girl whose name slips my mind, I wasn't really interested but thought what the hell and offered $20 for a BJ, she said 40 and I dropped her back off. Kept going and saw this real cute girl on 8th so I picked her up, I really wanted to keep hunting but she said we had date before in a plaza, said her name was Ashley. I couldn't place the face but her southern voice was familiar so I said OK. I still couldn't place her but she insisted we had been together before. She was REALLY cute, great body, nice "B" cups, great ass and legs. We get to my spot and she wants me to wear a condom, I said no and so she start sucking me anyway, after a short time said tell me when you are going to cum, didn't want it in her mouth. Oh boy one of those, I got her nice tits out and stated squeezing them, hiked up her sexy form fitting dress and started playing with her pussy and grabbed that great ass. I was fingering her pussy and she said she didn't like that. I stopped for a second and went right back to it, she said she didn't like her pussy fingered. I didn't care. It was at that point I finally remembered her from about 6 months ago. Lots of rules, I paid up front and I didn't like our spot right on Dixie in a shopping center but she was hot so I said OK, she didn't know me so she said she wanted to be safe. First time was very rushed with a lot of rules. This time, maybe because she knew me less rules. I didn't pay up front and went to my spot. Any way she ended up finishing me by jerking me off. She needs a strong pimp hand. I paid her $20. She needed money so could get back in her apartment / room / house. She lives in the house on the NW corner of NW 12th St. She said she doesn't walk much. I have digits but have not tried them, may give her another shot but will be much firmer with her. Like I said from what I could see in the dark she is pretty hot with a bangin body.

NeilAndBob
01-16-18, 18:22
Well then you must be special bet she told you were the first guy to make her come that she likes girls. See her a couple more times like I did make sure the door to the bat cave is locked and bolted stud.Nope no B. S. Like that, we have normal convorsation and get to know each other, I allow her to use my home to take care of her personal needs, (shower, food) plus she's aware I have cameras throughout and I've let her know, if she pulls any funny biz, she won't be able to sit on her bus bench.

NeilAndBob
01-16-18, 22:53
Well, I was parked at sunoco texting and up comes Emily, she motions to roll down the window and when I did she says, "I know you, can't forget this car" after a minute she asks to get in, so I let her. I told her right off that I was not looking for a date (I've had the full ride in the past and didn't wish to repeat,) but she just started begging for the opportunity. Even though I wasnt in the mood, I made off to a nice quiet spot, upon arrival she instantly hopped into action and freed willie, being not in the mood it took a while to get me going, she was in overdrive bobbing for a good 15 minutes until he blew the blowhole. Anyway, she said she's been out for 3 days and I will say, the meat on her bones looks good. . 2, and I will bring her to the batcave for the full ride, when I AM in the mood, and before she goes toothpick again. O yeah, still crazies than a bag of squirrels.

Gringo2123
01-17-18, 08:28
CJ hooked me up with her. She should smoke that baby weight off in no time.

Well, I was parked at sunoco texting and up comes Emily, she motions to roll down the window and when I did she says, "I know you, can't forget this car" after a minute she asks to get in, so I let her. I told her right off that I was not looking for a date (I've had the full ride in the past and didn't wish to repeat,) but she just started begging for the opportunity. Even though I wasnt in the mood, I made off to a nice quiet spot, upon arrival she instantly hopped into action and freed willie, being not in the mood it took a while to get me going, she was in overdrive bobbing for a good 15 minutes until he blew the blowhole. Anyway, she said she's been out for 3 days and I will say, the meat on her bones looks good. . 2, and I will bring her to the batcave for the full ride, when I AM in the mood, and before she goes toothpick again. O yeah, still crazies than a bag of squirrels.

FilthyKoala
01-17-18, 11:48
Well, I was parked at sunoco texting and up comes Emily, she motions to roll down the window and when I did she says, "I know you, can't forget this car" after a minute she asks to get in, so I let her. I told her right off that I was not looking for a date (I've had the full ride in the past and didn't wish to repeat,) but she just started begging for the opportunity. Even though I wasnt in the mood, I made off to a nice quiet spot, upon arrival she instantly hopped into action and freed willie, being not in the mood it took a while to get me going, she was in overdrive bobbing for a good 15 minutes until he blew the blowhole. Anyway, she said she's been out for 3 days and I will say, the meat on her bones looks good. . 2, and I will bring her to the batcave for the full ride, when I AM in the mood, and before she goes toothpick again. O yeah, still crazies than a bag of squirrels.Emily's a Pompano staple that I always wanted to try out but passed on when she was too trashed or looking like a mess. I'll keep my eyes open for her now that she's a little more lucid and actually looks decent. She has a pretty face considering all her years of abuse.

NeilAndBob
01-17-18, 12:02
CJ hooked me up with her. She should smoke that baby weight off in no time.No doubt, but it makes for some good grabbing while she has it.

Luvahj
01-17-18, 15:16
Well, I was parked at sunoco texting and up comes Emily, she motions to roll down the window and when I did she says, "I know you, can't forget this car" after a minute she asks to get in, so I let her. I told her right off that I was not looking for a date (I've had the full ride in the past and didn't wish to repeat,) but she just started begging for the opportunity. Even though I wasnt in the mood, I made off to a nice quiet spot, upon arrival she instantly hopped into action and freed willie, being not in the mood it took a while to get me going, she was in overdrive bobbing for a good 15 minutes until he blew the blowhole. Anyway, she said she's been out for 3 days and I will say, the meat on her bones looks good. . 2, and I will bring her to the batcave for the full ride, when I AM in the mood, and before she goes toothpick again. O yeah, still crazies than a bag of squirrels.Is this Emily P? If so I have had 1 or 2 dates with her many many years ago and didn't find her to be a very good provider. She was out there for a LONG time before this break. If this is her how are her skills? Has experience and age made her a better provider? TY.

Gringo2123
01-17-18, 15:27
Emily 2012. Held up pretty good, considering the abuse she has endured.

Emily's a Pompano staple that I always wanted to try out but passed on when she was too trashed or looking like a mess. I'll keep my eyes open for her now that she's a little more lucid and actually looks decent. She has a pretty face considering all her years of abuse.

NeilAndBob
01-17-18, 15:56
Is this Emily P? If so I have had 1 or 2 dates with her many many years ago and didn't find her to be a very good provider. She was out there for a LONG time before this break. If this is her how are her skills? Has experience and age made her a better provider? TY.Crazy multi color hair Emily, great sloppy / noisy BBJ, no complaints here. Living back at the 20th trap.

FilthyKoala
01-17-18, 20:53
So I had some time and thought why not hit the stroll and see who's out, lots of possible action but no one catching my eye. Some new faces and some senior citizens walking in a daze, along with what looked like a congregation of junkies / hookers gathering a little more north of Atlantic. I scooped up a bigger girl than any of my regulars, but she looked clean and said her name was Erica. Now I remember her name being mentioned here in the past with a very positive review on her BJ skills so I'm thinking this could work. Now let me say this again IMO she's not a PAWG like say prime Ohio Red or Megan but a smaller BBW, big full tits (which she had me kiss for good luck), very thick thighs, and a cute enough face for a girl her size. Very upbeat and seemed like she would be a fun time, we start negotiating a price and she actually turns me down because my spot is too far away. She gives me her number and off she goes to her handler. Not even 2 minutes later she calls me saying she's "had a change of heart" but I decline for whatever reason. Digits available to any senior interested.

Now right around the flower garden on Dixie I spot the infamous Sasha, she looks better than most of the walkers but this girl is bad news. I pull up and very obvious she starts doing a LEO check with my door still open, I mention some of my regulars and she remembers me from the Jmar area. Something feels off and getting her in the car is already becoming a chore so I tell her to either get in or get out, she seems nervous and mentions how she needs a Xan from her handler who's parked a couple spaces down. She opens his door and one of those expandable nightstick actually falls out with her scrambling to pick it up. At his point I'm at full alert and she and her deadbeat loser speed off. Granted were talking about SW's here, but this is one skank I would NOT trust for even a minute. Besides the fact that she's a LEO magnet this is clearly a **** who is out to run game, waste time with a shitty performance, or even worse set a monger up. This is just my vibe and experience with this girl, I know a fellow broski who was seeing her and said she was decent so ill leave it to each his own.

NeilAndBob
01-17-18, 23:57
So I had some time and thought why not hit the stroll and see who's out, lots of possible action but no one catching my eye. Some new faces and some senior citizens walking in a daze, along with what looked like a congregation of junkies / hookers gathering a little more north of Atlantic. I scooped up a bigger girl than any of my regulars, but she looked clean and said her name was Erica. Now I remember her name being mentioned here in the past with a very positive review on her BJ skills so I'm thinking this could work. Now let me say this again IMO she's not a PAWG like say prime Ohio Red or Megan but a smaller BBW, big full tits (which she had me kiss for good luck), very thick thighs, and a cute enough face for a girl her size. Very upbeat and seemed like she would be a fun time, we start negotiating a price and she actually turns me down because my spot is too far away. She gives me her number and off she goes to her handler. Not even 2 minutes later she calls me saying she's "had a change of heart" but I decline for whatever reason. Digits available to any senior interested.

Now right around the flower garden on Dixie I spot the infamous Sasha, she looks better than most of the walkers but this girl is bad news. I pull up and very obvious she starts doing a LEO check with my door still open, I mention some of my regulars and she remembers me from the Jmar area. Something feels off and getting her in the car is already becoming a chore so I tell her to either get in or get out, she seems nervous and mentions how she needs a Xan from her handler who's parked a couple spaces down. She opens his door and one of those expandable nightstick actually falls out with her scrambling to pick it up. At his point I'm at full alert and she and her deadbeat loser speed off. Granted were talking about SW's here, but this is one skank I would NOT trust for even a minute. Besides the fact that she's a LEO magnet this is clearly a **** who is out to run game, waste time with a shitty performance, or even worse set a monger up. This is just my vibe and experience with this girl, I know a fellow broski who was seeing her and said she was decent so ill leave it to each his own.I FN hate that kunt!

DtMaestro
01-18-18, 00:32

Now right around the flower garden on Dixie I spot the infamous Sasha, she looks better than most of the walkers but this girl is bad news. I pull up and very obvious she starts doing a LEO check with my door still open, I mention some of my regulars and she remembers me from the Jmar area. Something feels off and getting her in the car is already becoming a chore so I tell her to either get in or get out, she seems nervous and mentions how she needs a Xan from her handler who's parked a couple spaces down. She opens his door and one of those expandable nightstick actually falls out with her scrambling to pick it up. At his point I'm at full alert and she and her deadbeat loser speed off. Granted were talking about SW's here, but this is one skank I would NOT trust for even a minute. Besides the fact that she's a LEO magnet this is clearly a **** who is out to run game, waste time with a shitty performance, or even worse set a monger up. This is just my vibe and experience with this girl, I know a fellow broski who was seeing her and said she was decent so ill leave it to each his own.She was better than decent, very similar to Megan performance wise. The true upside w Sasha is the pristine body. Who doesn't enjoy having their lustful way with a young beauty built like a brick shithouse. I had my fun with her until our fateful last date when she freaked out 20 minutes into a fantastic bang session. I made a sudden movement during a position change and she got spooked. All of a sudden she thought I was going to "hurt her". On went her clothes, and there was nothing I could do to convince her to stay and finish, mind you she seemed to be enjoying herself. I didn't get my release, therefore I released her from the hotel room without full payment. I think I gave her a couple of bucks when she came back knocking on the door after remembering she left without a donation. She yelled a few choice words and eventually drove her male friend who was sleeping in the car back to motel 6 in Pompano. As I recall, that was the night I filmed my only Winter video to go public. Winter finished the job Sasha started. I'm not sure if Sasha is a terrible person or if she's just not all there psychologically. My money is on the later.

FilthyKoala
01-18-18, 01:24
She was better than decent, very similar to Megan performance wise. The true upside w Sasha is the pristine body. Who doesn't enjoy having their lustful I'm not sure if Sasha is a terrible person or if she's just not all there psychologically. My money is on the later.Imo she's a scheming skank, this didn't feel like a YMMV thing. I remember dealing with her once before just for recon and she says "wow I must really look like shit today" when I passed her up. It wasn't her looks but her shit reputation. Sloppy junkie and LEO magnet too.

DtMaestro
01-18-18, 06:38
Imo she's a scheming skank, this didn't feel like a YMMV thing. I remember dealing with her once before just for recon and she says "wow I must really look like shit today" when I passed her up. It wasn't her looks but her shit reputation. Sloppy junkie and LEO magnet too.Definitely a thief and most should not deal with her, I'm not defending her. I took on the challenge knowing fully well who and what she was. I even explained to her that she would not burn me. I never donated upfront and always guarded against any plot to defraud my best interest. My point was, I believe the girl is not dealing with a full deck. In the end, no regrets here.

FYI, she's not a junkie, you won't find a single needle mark. She's a full blown Cr*ckhead!

Gringo2123
01-18-18, 07:57
Back when she was 18 and hot, I was balls deep when she got spooked, put her clothes on and I just kicked her to the curb with no donation, see a pattern here? Don't know how she earns enough to support her habit

She was better than decent, very similar to Megan performance wise. The true upside w Sasha is the pristine body. Who doesn't enjoy having their lustful way with a young beauty built like a brick shithouse. I had my fun with her until our fateful last date when she freaked out 20 minutes into a fantastic bang session. I made a sudden movement during a position change and she got spooked. All of a sudden she thought I was going to "hurt her". On went her clothes, and there was nothing I could do to convince her to stay and finish, mind you she seemed to be enjoying herself. I didn't get my release, therefore I released her from the hotel room without full payment. I think I gave her a couple of bucks when she came back knocking on the door after remembering she left without a donation. She yelled a few choice words and eventually drove her male friend who was sleeping in the car back to motel 6 in Pompano. As I recall, that was the night I filmed my only Winter video to go public. Winter finished the job Sasha started. I'm not sure if Sasha is a terrible person or if she's just not all there psychologically. My money is on the later..

MoneyTalks9
01-18-18, 09:29
Has anyone seen big booty bbw erica I've been dying to see her.

Luvahj
01-18-18, 10:57
Has anyone seen big booty bbw erica I've been dying to see her.Saw her last week, came to my house for a quick BJ and cream pie.

NeilAndBob
01-18-18, 11:36
She was better than decent, very similar to Megan performance wise. The true upside w Sasha is the pristine body. Who doesn't enjoy having their lustful way with a young beauty built like a brick shithouse. I had my fun with her until our fateful last date when she freaked out 20 minutes into a fantastic bang session. I made a sudden movement during a position change and she got spooked. All of a sudden she thought I was going to "hurt her". On went her clothes, and there was nothing I could do to convince her to stay and finish, mind you she seemed to be enjoying herself. I didn't get my release, therefore I released her from the hotel room without full payment. I think I gave her a couple of bucks when she came back knocking on the door after remembering she left without a donation. She yelled a few choice words and eventually drove her male friend who was sleeping in the car back to motel 6 in Pompano. As I recall, that was the night I filmed my only Winter video to go public. Winter finished the job Sasha started. I'm not sure if Sasha is a terrible person or if she's just not all there psychologically. My money is on the later.Pristine body? We talking about the same Sasha? Small tit big gut? A little bit unproportionate IMO. I pulled up one day and she asked for a ride, I laughed and she asked if she was ugly or something, I just told her that her bod was not to my liking.

FilthyKoala
01-18-18, 11:58
Don't know how she earns enough to support her habit.Let's the local dealers have their way with her for hits of crack I suppose. She "Cash And Dashed" me for 6 dollars the other day, seemed like more work than to just let me enjoy her and make some easy money. Just had me like WTF more than anything.

NeilAndBob
01-18-18, 17:39
Emily 2012. Held up pretty good, considering the abuse she has endured.She has dark brown hair now, how long it stays that way?

Pompano330
01-18-18, 18:56
SO, within 24 hours saw three girls. Winter, Emma & WPB Kelly.

1) The "fest" started off with Winter on Monday night. I was driving the Pompano Dixie North of Atlantic loop and didn't find anything so thought I would check out the Dixie South of Atlantic loop, specifically Winter's area. Drove by house and it looked dead. Did a couple of loops in that area to see if anything was around. Nothing. Then decided to go up to the door and knock. I pulled up, parked car and someone came out. I asked if Winter was there. He said yes and wanted to know if I wanted to come in. I said yes. I go in and go to Winters room. Think she had just been woken up. She was in a daze. Not sure if it was from sleep or something else. I go in, have some fun (this is 3 x for me, everything previous reviews from people say apply here, good date), then after she asks if I can take her to store. I say yes and she starts to get ready. If any of you have ever seen this it's kind of funny to watch. She trying on different outfits, putting on makeup, looking at herself in mirror, putting on more makeup, then changing into something new, over and over and over. So, after about the 2nd iteration, I decide I'm not going to sit there in the room are just watch her and tell her that the outfit she has on looks great because she is not listening to me and keeps changing. So I think, I'm going to go outside her room into the living room. So, I sit down on the couch, there is a guy in the kitchen watching TV on his phone and another on the couch next to me. No one is really saying anything so I make small chit chat about "man, it's taking Winter so long to get ready", OR "man, we're so lucky to be guys, we don't have to do the makeup thing, etc, etc, etc". Get a couple of laughs from the guy on the couch. A couple of times I get up to see what is going on with Winter and she is just in front of mirror checking things out. After about 4 x I go back to the couch. Then a tall skinny guy walks in. So there are 3 people (that I know of) in the house plus me on the couch. The tall skinny guy starts talking and immediately the other 2 guys start laughing and they are giving the tall skinny guy some s&*t. This goes of for like 2-3 minutes. Lots of talking and good fun. Then I realized that I had no idea what these guys just said. I was just laughing along with them. Guess you had to be there. Net / net, Winter a good date. Rates in line. Oh, BTW, went to store and I ended up paying for her stuff there for another $25. She was in the store for at 20 minutes. , I had to go get her and tell her to hurry up. She said she would make it up to me next time. Let's see.

2) Kelly in WPB Tuesday lunchtime. I got this girls name from a guy on the Lake Worth forum. She is utr due to all the heat there. The guy was upfront about her looks (5). I agree. She was a good date though. She quoted me 40 roses on phone for everything, then when I got there tried to tell me that it was 50 for f s and that 40 was for c b j. I said, well, nice to meet you, if it's 50 I'm leaving. She then agreed on 40. Nice c b j (usually like BBBJ, but this was good) and tight for f s. Was good for me. She lives in a house that is divided up with different tenants. She told me her neighbors are nosy so she had to walk out with me. As we were were walking out she starts going into this speech, "well, thanks for coming, let me give you these 2 pieces of paper. If you're interested in buying any of these, give me a call. They really are good and from a health point of view, they are some of the best on the market". I said ok, took the papers and went to my car and drove off. Didn't even look at the papers.

3) Tuesday night. I knew I was leaving town on Wednesday morning and was already kind of "f&*ked out". Didn't really need any more. But then I remember, Emma. I like her, she is cool. I call her and get some voicemail about her phone being lost and that she wished the guy in the white truck would call her to give it back to her. I leave a message. Then I decided to call her back again because I wanted to hear that message again about her phone being lost and see if I could determine if she was checking messages. She ends up picking up. Apparently she just got her phone turned back on (a new phone). We meet 30 minutes later. Great time. I like her vibe and she loves "little rocket man" . When I get back from my trip in 2 weeks she will be my 1st call.

Can't wait to get back. SW is too expensive where I'm at now.

Be safe.

DamainOne
01-19-18, 02:41
Wow! She does have great legs! I've been trying to stay out of the game but these legs I wouldn't mind going back. Where can I find her?

What can I say that hasn't been already said? I saw her last Wednesday, didn't answer text or calls so I stopped by her place. Found out her phone was stolen so she couldn't respond, as usual it took forever to get the deed started waited on couch for 20 minutes while she got ready then had to stop at a bodega for stuff but once she was settled we went to my spot where she gave a great oral performance. She got a vibrator for Christmas and played with herself while she sucked me, then put the vibrator on my balls and lower shaft, it felt pretty good while she was blowing me. Got a great nut and she wasted it by spiting it out my car door. LOL.

She has a great ass and legs, snapped these picks while she was at the bodega. I will see her again and again!! She doesn't disappoint but wish she would get to the deed a little faster.

NeilAndBob
01-19-18, 07:46
Hit her up for a second time, picked her up by 12 and dixie, man she's got some smooth skin, makes a good attemp at DT and rides CG like its her last time. She really gets into her work. . 8 for all the time I needed.

PensLover
01-19-18, 14:35
CJ hooked me up with her. She should smoke that baby weight off in no time.Walker with a phone is still a walker.

https://escortbabylon.net/#ftlauderdale / post /9546286536/25597070/25597070.

PensLover
01-19-18, 15:43
Wow! She does have great legs! I've been trying to stay out of the game but these legs I wouldn't mind going back. Where can I find her?Good luck. I won't knock on that door. I've had 2 of her digits before she lost the phones and never answered or replied. Including saying I was referred by 2 of her regulars by name. And I drive by the house where she lives & area she walks 5 days a week for 3-4 months now and have yet to scoop her up. I've scooped every walker in the area worth doing and a few that were not and can't nail this little sweetheart to save my life.

NeilAndBob
01-19-18, 17:27
Walker with a phone is still a walker.

https://escortbabylon.net/#ftlauderdale / post /9546286536/25597070/25597070.She may advertise but she still accepts SW rates.

BMaster33
01-19-18, 17:33
I have been trying to get a hold of her by phone thanks to Joseph for giving me her number but she was acting weird, I finally ran into her on 4th and I told her I have been trying to get a hold of her and she said she was nervous because she never gave me her number so we went to a spot.

She gave me a great bbbjwcim, she always gives a great BJ but this one was probably the best she has ever given me and I was thinking this girl is working hard to get repeat clients now that she has a phone. When taking her back I saw Jay and I went back to talk to her after I dropped off Olivia, no phone on her and says a new one got sent to her mom's house, this was between 3:30 pm and 4:00 pm today as I just got home.

Sucker555
01-19-18, 22:57
She is not elusive at all you can find her at different times. You just got to look in the streets behind Dixie.

I laugh so hard when some of these dudes post UTR's and Winter as bargaining tools.

I got news for you those so called UTR's and girls such as Winter are easily found.

Trust me by the time you got to her your like guy #100. Oh yeah she will tell she is new to the game like all of them do.

I'm not trying to be a badass or anything like that. I'm just stating the facts.

Good luck. I won't knock on that door. I've had 2 of her digits before she lost the phones and never answered or replied. Including saying I was referred by 2 of her regulars by name. And I drive by the house where she lives & area she walks 5 days a week for 3-4 months now and have yet to scoop her up. I've scooped every walker in the area worth doing and a few that were not and can't nail this little sweetheart to save my life.

NeilAndBob
01-20-18, 00:32
She is not elusive at all you can find her at different times. You just got to look in the streets behind Dixie.

I laugh so hard when some of these dudes post UTR's and Winter as bargaining tools.

I got news for you those so called UTR's and girls such as Winter are easily found.

Trust me by the time you got to her your like guy #100. Oh yeah she will tell she is new to the game like all of them do.

I'm not trying to be a badass or anything like that. I'm just stating the facts.Guy 100? Hell, multiply that by 100. She's drained enough cock to fill a pool, and I aint talking kiddie pool. She's been in that area for close to 2 years.

PensLover
01-20-18, 21:07
Good luck. I won't knock on that door. I've had 2 of her digits before she lost the phones and never answered or replied. Including saying I was referred by 2 of her regulars by name. And I drive by the house where she lives & area she walks 5 days a week for 3-4 months now and have yet to scoop her up. I've scooped every walker in the area worth doing and a few that were not and can't nail this little sweetheart to save my life.Big shout out to my good friend CubanJoe for hearing my cry for help and making a dream with Winter finally cum true. While on the way I had Sapphire in my car, who I've wanted to try, when I got word Winter was going to be mine; dropped her off and waited for the prize. Suffice it to say she was all that has been previously been said about her, instantly among my ATF. Very sweet is an understatement. She apologized for being so hard to track down. Body actually way hotter in person, her tits are sized perfectly to match the most amazing legs and ass. Really needs to be in porn. Dressed so well in short shorts with black lace thong hanging out. Stripped down without having to ask. Had a great time playing with her delicious kitty while she gave an outstanding CBJ (my choice). Those little moans she lets out are music. Took all direction perfectly, full DT, took a FF without complaint, and paid attention to the boys. Perhaps nothing is going to stop me from knocking on that door next week for a repeat with FS.

TurdMuffin
01-20-18, 21:33
She could not get me off. Recently my pickings by jr have been so limited. I'm happy you finally got your way bruh. For all the girls she has the best persona and attitude. Sapphire x summer x sambo are all waste of time. I stopped going to that house for many a time these doxys would open the door and say flat out winter is not there and look at ya like you owe them something for opening the door.

Well Kelsi is around, sousha pugh is ok have to ride her with pimp hand fukin Serbian doxy and her face is a land mine now.

Fat Emily I will have to wait for her to loose some weight for she is too much of a plumper for my taste right now.

FYI the doxy named Amber (young WSW that is at times on red and white to by 8th, and even 12th; hair usually tied up in a knot) has health issues. Just a FYI. Have dodged a big tank shell with her once before from a lucky text by main man DT; as she just won't not start sucking but wanted the $. She is in same line as D-shot. And her poon really stinks like bad. I Know some of you mofos love that fish taco smell; but this is to the repulsive level.

Anywhose stay safe.

Big shout out to my good friend CubanJoe for hearing my cry for help and making a dream with Winter finally cum true. While on the way I had Sapphire in my car, who I've wanted to try, when I got word Winter was going to be mine; dropped her off and waited for the prize. Suffice it to say she was all that has been previously been said about her, instantly among my ATF. Very sweet is an understatement. She apologized for being so hard to track down. Body actually way hotter in person, her tits are sized perfectly to match the most amazing legs and ass. Really needs to be in porn. Dressed so well in short shorts with black lace thong hanging out. Stripped down without having to ask. Had a great time playing with her delicious kitty while she gave an outstanding CBJ (my choice). Those little moans she lets out are music. Took all direction perfectly, full DT, took a FF without complaint, and paid attention to the boys. Perhaps nothing is going to stop me from knocking on that door next week for a repeat with FS.

NeilAndBob
01-20-18, 23:59
Met her through deise, (roomate) gave digits ending in 2395. THE WORST DATE I've had in quite some time, at least for the. 8 I put down, gave. 4 up front, laid. 4 on the dresser. She starts with a bbj for maybe 1 min, then asks for lube cause she's like the sahara down there. Lubes me up and tells me to climb aboard, so I ask ber to work it a little more and she tells me I'm ready, really? So I hop on and after 2 minutes of her fake grunts (and a little 2 much stench) I knew it just wasnt going to happen, so I grab a shirt, pull out and fake the explosion in said shirt. She rolls over, hops up, grabs the other. 4 and runs to the bathroom. Sbe comes out making like that was an awesome session. Did I say her personality and convorsation sucks too? Next time I hook up with deise, I'm going to make her make up for this.

Streetking85
01-21-18, 03:11
She could not get me off. Recently my pickings by jr have been so limited. I'm happy you finally got your way bruh. For all the girls she has the best persona and attitude. Sapphire x summer x sambo are all waste of time. I stopped going to that house for many a time these doxys would open the door and say flat out winter is not there and look at ya like you owe them something for opening the door.

Well Kelsi is around, sousha pugh is ok have to ride her with pimp hand fukin Serbian doxy and her face is a land mine now.

Fat Emily I will have to wait for her to loose some weight for she is too much of a plumper for my taste right now.

FYI the doxy named Amber (young WSW that is at times on red and white to by 8th, and even 12th; hair usually tied up in a knot) has health issues. Just a FYI. Have dodged a big tank shell with her once before from a lucky text by main man DT; as she just won't not start sucking but wanted the $. She is in same line as D-shot. And her poon really stinks like bad. I Know some of you mofos love that fish taco smell; but this is to the repulsive level.

Anywhose stay safe.Anyone have a pic of sousha.

Gringo2123
01-21-18, 12:38
This Lexi?? Dated a few years ago and she was horrible.

Met her through deise, (roomate) gave digits ending in 2395. THE WORST DATE I've had in quite some time, at least for the. 8 I put down, gave. 4 up front, laid. 4 on the dresser. She starts with a bbj for maybe 1 min, then asks for lube cause she's like the sahara down there. Lubes me up and tells me to climb aboard, so I ask ber to work it a little more and she tells me I'm ready, really? So I hop on and after 2 minutes of her fake grunts (and a little 2 much stench) I knew it just wasnt going to happen, so I grab a shirt, pull out and fake the explosion in said shirt. She rolls over, hops up, grabs the other. 4 and runs to the bathroom. Sbe comes out making like that was an awesome session. Did I say her personality and convorsation sucks too? Next time I hook up with deise, I'm going to make her make up for this..

Gringo2123
01-21-18, 12:40
In support of the woman March I recommend everyone get their cock suck by someone wearing a pussy hat. Motel six on 31st.

NeilAndBob
01-21-18, 15:51
Why do they wear spandex? Thats some scarry shit, but I guess it lets us know to steer clear.

Because most of the guys who are going with them are doing it because of what the spandex is showing. They don't need to hide it hoss. I don't judge, but like you I don't understand it.

A2

MoneyTalks9
01-21-18, 19:37
Saw her last week, came to my house for a quick BJ and cream pie.Is the erica you talking about black.

NeilAndBob
01-21-18, 23:14
This Lexi?? Dated a few years ago and she was horrible.

.I've seen that one by sunoco, almost picked her up, when I got a closer look, I knew wood would be impossible with a face / body like that.

DamainOne
01-22-18, 03:05
Damn! I think I saw one awhile back and I asked here if it was. And so. E said that it might be. Hope it wasn't around Dixie are. Right when I'm getting back the last thing I want to do is bump into a tranny.

Why do they wear spandex? Thats some scarry shit, but I guess it lets us know to steer clear.

Because most of the guys who are going with them are doing it because of what the spandex is showing. They don't need to hide it hoss. I don't judge, but like you I don't understand it.

A2.

BigBadDog69
01-22-18, 11:19
Damn! I think I saw one awhile back and I asked here if it was. And so. E said that it might be. Hope it wasn't around Dixie are. Right when I'm getting back the last thing I want to do is bump into a tranny.

.There is one that lives at Dixie and 10th. Beware.

Luvahj
01-22-18, 12:31
Is the erica you talking about black.NO she is WSW.

PensLover
01-22-18, 15:33
Another big shoutout to CubanJoe for turning me on to another gem. Very cute girl Jenn by j-Mar. Fun sized 5' tall long blonde hair, incredible eyes if she lets you see them, with a nice toned body. Her personality and attitude are as outstanding as her head game. I'm honestly not able to rank which girl is #1 in pompano now with a BJ & need to keep a top 5 list LOL. Have had the pleasure of her 2x now and she hasn't disappointed at all. Nice full DT, didn't mind a gentle FF, allowed me to roam around that wet kitty, paid attention to the boys as I always demand, and finished me off properly. Broke my new rule and 2nd visit was a BBBJCIMWS of every drop, can’t say that she will do that for everyone & you all need to negotiate your own rates with her. Digits available for senior members.

LegzAndAzzMan
01-22-18, 17:36
Another big shoutout to CubanJoe for turning me on to another gem. Very cute girl Jenn by j-Mar. Fun sized 5' tall long blonde hair, incredible eyes if she lets you see them, with a nice toned body. Her personality and attitude are as outstanding as her head game. I'm honestly not able to rank which girl is #1 in pompano now with a BJ & need to keep a top 5 list LOL. Have had the pleasure of her 2x now and she hasn't disappointed at all. Nice full DT, didn't mind a gentle FF, allowed me to roam around that wet kitty, paid attention to the boys as I always demand, and finished me off properly. Broke my new rule and 2nd visit was a BBBJCIMWS of every drop, cant say that she will do that for everyone & you all need to negotiate your own rates with her. Digits available for senior members.I second the comments above, a real gem with superb personality plus a great head game, slow, sloppy and deliberate! Does not complain about anything so far, lets you wonder and makes it easy for you to do so! Always clean and smells great, not a clock watcher at all, I spent like an hour with her and no complaints all smiles when I dropped her off plus a nice hug an kiss.

A definite keeper and working digits which is so rare to find with these girls.

Said she is not walking much these days as her phone is keeping her busy and also is word of mouth and she does outcalls!

Will repeat as often as I can and as long as the service and total package remains the awesome catch she is.

Stay safe,

Gringo2123
01-22-18, 18:13
Hit Jmar around 11 am. Trap house must have kicked everyone out to earn some money, must have been six girls one block away, only trouble was they were all 5's or less. You know my peter isn't picky so for me to pass it was bad, than as I was leaving thought I hit pay dirt, tall blonde, banging body, looking good in yoga pants, jumps in carrying all her worldly belongings. Stinking up my work van, thought she was huffing glue until I saw her hands were covered in pink fingernail Polish, gave her shit to clean up with, said her name was Jay. Parked nearby than the rule book and negotiations started, I've bought used cars easier than closing this deal, I love the girls that don't say a word and you just drop your pants and they go to work. So after she failed to get it her way and five minutes of haggling, I took her back and kicked her out, of course she wanted money for wasting her time, told her I wouldn't charge her for the wet naps and napkins to clean the shit off her hands and kicked her to the curb. Good luck if you pick up this tall blonde.

Gringo2123
01-22-18, 18:19
I know you were wondering how she looks with my cock in her mouth

Another big shoutout to CubanJoe for turning me on to another gem. Very cute girl Jenn by j-Mar. Fun sized 5' tall long blonde hair, incredible eyes if she lets you see them, with a nice toned body. Her personality and attitude are as outstanding as her head game. I'm honestly not able to rank which girl is #1 in pompano now with a BJ & need to keep a top 5 list LOL. Have had the pleasure of her 2x now and she hasn't disappointed at all. Nice full DT, didn't mind a gentle FF, allowed me to roam around that wet kitty, paid attention to the boys as I always demand, and finished me off properly. Broke my new rule and 2nd visit was a BBBJCIMWS of every drop, cant say that she will do that for everyone & you all need to negotiate your own rates with her. Digits available for senior members..

Annony
01-22-18, 23:48
Hit Jmar around 11 am. Trap house must have kicked everyone out to earn some money, must have been six girls one block away, only trouble was they were all 5's or less. You know my peter isn't picky so for me to pass it was bad, than as I was leaving thought I hit pay dirt, tall blonde, banging body, looking good in yoga pants, jumps in carrying all her worldly belongings. Stinking up my work van, thought she was huffing glue until I saw her hands were covered in pink fingernail Polish, gave her shit to clean up with, said her name was Jay. Parked nearby than the rule book and negotiations started, I've bought used cars easier than closing this deal, I love the girls that don't say a word and you just drop your pants and they go to work. So after she failed to get it her way and five minutes of haggling, I took her back and kicked her out, of course she wanted money for wasting her time, told her I wouldn't charge her for the wet naps and napkins to clean the shit off her hands and kicked her to the curb. Good luck if you pick up this tall blonde.Love the "tude" you're packin' bro! Got to drop the pimp hand down HARD when required!!

NeilAndBob
01-22-18, 23:49
Hit Jmar around 11 am. Trap house must have kicked everyone out to earn some money, must have been six girls one block away, only trouble was they were all 5's or less. You know my peter isn't picky so for me to pass it was bad, than as I was leaving thought I hit pay dirt, tall blonde, banging body, looking good in yoga pants, jumps in carrying all her worldly belongings. Stinking up my work van, thought she was huffing glue until I saw her hands were covered in pink fingernail Polish, gave her shit to clean up with, said her name was Jay. Parked nearby than the rule book and negotiations started, I've bought used cars easier than closing this deal, I love the girls that don't say a word and you just drop your pants and they go to work. So after she failed to get it her way and five minutes of haggling, I took her back and kicked her out, of course she wanted money for wasting her time, told her I wouldn't charge her for the wet naps and napkins to clean the shit off her hands and kicked her to the curb. Good luck if you pick up this tall blonde.Sounds like good ol jay, all rules and wants. 5 for a BJ.

LegzAndAzzMan
01-23-18, 08:23
I know you were wondering how she looks with my cock in her mouth

.Of course there has to be a picture of Gringo with another chick recently talked about and his cock in her mouth! LOL.

Stay safe,

Gringo2123
01-23-18, 11:06
Man she looked good in those yoga pants, but I know when to hold them and when to fold them

Sounds like good ol jay, all rules and wants. 5 for a BJ..

DtMaestro
01-23-18, 13:00
Man she looked good in those yoga pants, but I know when to hold them and when to fold them

.Can't believe with your vast knowledge and experience in the arena, that this was your first run-in with the lovely vixen. Her GPS does make things complicated, sounds like the timing was off and she wouldn't give. Can't blame you for declining on the ridiculous rates. Keep trying, you'll catch her when more vulnerable and the numbers will drop substantially. Believe me, when it comes to excellent deep non rushed head with good use of her hands, you will not regret. There's nothing like a beautiful face attached to a mouth with skills.

TeenHunter
01-23-18, 19:52
Can't believe with your vast knowledge and experience in the arena, that this was your first run-in with the lovely vixen. Her GPS does make things complicated, sounds like the timing was off and she wouldn't give. Can't blame you for declining on the ridiculous rates. Keep trying, you'll catch her when more vulnerable and the numbers will drop substantially. Believe me, when it comes to excellent deep non rushed head with good use of her hands, you will not regret. There's nothing like a beautiful face attached to a mouth with skills.He isn't lying. Nothing better than face fucking her as hard and deep as you can go.

ErixxxHouse
01-23-18, 21:09
Big shout out to my good friend CubanJoe for hearing my cry for help and making a dream with Winter finally cum true. While on the way I had Sapphire in my car, who I've wanted to try, when I got word Winter was going to be mine; dropped her off and waited for the prize. Suffice it to say she was all that has been previously been said about her, instantly among my ATF. Very sweet is an understatement. She apologized for being so hard to track down. Body actually way hotter in person, her tits are sized perfectly to match the most amazing legs and ass. Really needs to be in porn. Dressed so well in short shorts with black lace thong hanging out. Stripped down without having to ask. Had a great time playing with her delicious kitty while she gave an outstanding CBJ (my choice). Those little moans she lets out are music. Took all direction perfectly, full DT, took a FF without complaint, and paid attention to the boys. Perhaps nothing is going to stop me from knocking on that door next week for a repeat with FS.I used to bring her to my apt in Hollywood, and I would pound her for hours. Definitely a good one. I have not seen her for a while though, and trust me, I've been looking.

HD Murdock
01-24-18, 01:43
Does anyone know who is she? At Red & White Building.

NeilAndBob
01-24-18, 13:16
Does anyone know who is she? At Red & White Building.Looks like redhead Stacy, awful date.

EddieGreek
01-24-18, 16:33
Hello fellow mongers, been out of the game for several months, I'm back with no working digits, can someone hook me up with Winters digits, promise to return the favor as soon as I have some working digits.

Thanks.

ErixxxHouse
01-25-18, 10:32
Just buying a truck, crappy attitude Amber is out.

There's also a cute skinny blonde on 2nd Place, south of Atlantic.

Luvahj
01-25-18, 12:28
Cruised from 940 to 1100 PM Slim pickings. Stopped by Winters first but she wasn't home, saw a couple of older H0's we all know and passed. Saw Kelsey and I know some of you like her, she is not my cup of tea so I passed. It was funny though, I didn't recognize her in the shadows, when I asked her name she said it's me Kelsey, then called me by name and said you don't like me. I laughed and said sorry and moved on. Tried to hook up with Ashley, not Marine but the 19 YO but she was slow to answer my text and by the time she was ready for me I was down at Sunoco. BSW Kim was there, I have had her before and she was OK but she lost weight and those baby sucking tits where washed up so I said No thanks. I saw Wendy W down there too but she fugly and way to skinny for me. Just as I was about to call it a night I saw BBW WSW Erica S and we went for a ride where I gave $20 for a BBBJ while I fondled those monster tits! Be safe Boys.

RicoTheGmMan
01-25-18, 18:17
Cruised from 940 to 1100 PM Slim pickings. Stopped by Winters first but she wasn't home, saw a couple of older H0's we all know and passed. Saw Kelsey and I know some of you like her, she is not my cup of tea so I passed. It was funny though, I didn't recognize her in the shadows, when I asked her name she said it's me Kelsey, then called me by name and said you don't like me. I laughed and said sorry and moved on. Tried to hook up with Ashley, not Marine but the 19 YO but she was slow to answer my text and by the time she was ready for me I was down at Sunoco. BSW Kim was there, I have had her before and she was OK but she lost weight and those baby sucking tits where washed up so I said No thanks. I saw Wendy W down there too but she fugly and way to skinny for me. Just as I was about to call it a night I saw BBW WSW Erica S and we went for a ride where I gave $20 for a BBBJ while I fondled those monster tits! Be safe Boys.Only spent 20 for BBBJ and 40 in gas driving and checking things out LOL.

Luminous
01-25-18, 21:16
Good to hear your night was not wasted! Where about did you find Erica?

Cruised from 940 to 1100 PM Slim pickings. Stopped by Winters first but she wasn't home, saw a couple of older H0's we all know and passed. Saw Kelsey and I know some of you like her, she is not my cup of tea so I passed. It was funny though, I didn't recognize her in the shadows, when I asked her name she said it's me Kelsey, then called me by name and said you don't like me. I laughed and said sorry and moved on. Tried to hook up with Ashley, not Marine but the 19 YO but she was slow to answer my text and by the time she was ready for me I was down at Sunoco. BSW Kim was there, I have had her before and she was OK but she lost weight and those baby sucking tits where washed up so I said No thanks. I saw Wendy W down there too but she fugly and way to skinny for me. Just as I was about to call it a night I saw BBW WSW Erica S and we went for a ride where I gave $20 for a BBBJ while I fondled those monster tits! Be safe Boys.

Luvahj
01-25-18, 23:10
Only spent 20 for BBBJ and 40 in gas driving and checking things out LOL.My car isn't a 74 beater so gas is a non factor, Smart ass.

Luvahj
01-25-18, 23:12
Good to hear your night was not wasted! Where about did you find Erica?Sunoco, which is just south of Copans on Dixie but she told me she works south of Atlantic around 10th during the day.

Luminous
01-26-18, 08:27
Does anyone have Erica's pics?

Sunoco, which is just south of Copans on Dixie but she told me she works south of Atlantic around 10th during the day.

ScottFromFL
01-26-18, 08:50
I am from wpb so I don't know if there are any hourly rooms in pompano. Does anybody know of any? Ty much.

Luvahj
01-26-18, 11:45
I am from wpb so I don't know if there are any hourly rooms in pompano. Does anybody know of any? Ty much.This is the only one I know of.

Atlantic Inn Motel. Hotels - 151 NW 17th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL.

ScottFromFL
01-26-18, 12:25
Ty for the info.

This is the only one I know of.

Atlantic Inn Motel. Hotels - 151 NW 17th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL.

NeilAndBob
01-26-18, 14:16

Atlantic Inn Motel. Hotels - 151 NW 17th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL.Bring Raid. And an ax.

Luvahj
01-26-18, 17:20
Does anyone have Erica's pics?The search button is your friend newby.

TurdMuffin
01-26-18, 21:19
Want to give shots out to me mentor Cali for showing the ropes. This one is for you sire. That said found this walking by powerline. Loop around; make eye contact and she hops right in. Small chat and starts playing with jr. Round 1 was 0. 2 FS dmg and round 2 for 0. 1 and a ride a bit north.

No digits. And was a swallower. 2nd round gave her a nice facial and she licked the zinc off; winking back "sweet".

If I see her again great; if not nice knowing ya.

Luminous
01-26-18, 22:35
Awesome. Around what time? Did you get a name?

Want to give shots out to me mentor Cali for showing the ropes. This one is for you sire. That said found this walking by powerline. Loop around; make eye contact and she hops right in. Small chat and starts playing with jr. Round 1 was 0. 2 FS dmg and round 2 for 0. 1 and a ride a bit north.

No digits. And was a swallower. 2nd round gave her a nice facial and she licked the zinc off; winking back "sweet".

NeilAndBob
01-26-18, 22:43

If I see her again great; if not nice knowing ya.Did you get a name for this beauty?

Luminous
01-26-18, 23:28
Any bedbugs?

Bring Raid. And an ax.

ErixxxHouse
01-26-18, 23:30

If I see her again great; if not nice knowing ya.I'd love to pick her up sometime.

Chris5
01-27-18, 08:54

If I see her again great; if not nice knowing ya.That is one sexy chick brother!

C5.

ScottFromFL
01-27-18, 13:08
Hahaha. Ok will do.

Bring Raid. And an ax.

Sucker555
01-27-18, 21:04
I seen this one around mcdonalds and mlk in the afternoon.

I was working at the time so I could not partake.

NeilAndBob
01-28-18, 00:54
I seen this one around mcdonalds and mlk in the afternoon.

I was working at the time so I could not partake.You talking the turnpike entrance?

NeilAndBob
01-28-18, 01:05
Found her south of Atlantic in the back streets again, took her back to the batcave for some RNR, started with a bbj to get things going then she asked me for some mish action, so I happily obliged, afterword, got a little shower action and she cleaned up, .6, but she would have taken less but I felt the poor girl needed it more than I. Tried to post pics but something ain't working here. No digits or home address.

Sucker555
01-28-18, 04:52
Picked up Julie.

Pull out the hat and she looked at me as if I pull out a rabbit.

I guess she just not use to dudes not wearing raincoats.

Attitude is getting more strict due to her BP ventures.

Did the deed but felt is was awkward.

I would not repeat after today.

TiPapou
01-28-18, 08:30

Atlantic Inn Motel. Hotels - 151 NW 17th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL.240 W Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311.

Luck's Inn is a lot cleaner and cheaper. I think it's $30 for the hour. They will not give you a price over the phone though. I've been there twice this month with 2 Indie girls. It was so worth it. Good Times!

Luminous
01-28-18, 10:08
Had another session with Emma yesterday. She wasn't at her best but you can see that she really tries to please. The usual spot wasn't available and had to move twice which added to the frustration. I have digits for seniors.

Luvahj
01-28-18, 15:04
Picked up Julie.

I would not repeat after today.Can you describe this Julie? Maybe send a BP link. Where did you pick her up? I don't know if we know this Julie. Could you give more details. TY.

Shortylong8
01-28-18, 15:55

If I see her again great; if not nice knowing ya.Damn Muff, that ho looks good. Going to try and scoop her when I'm down in a couple of wks.

NeilAndBob
01-28-18, 21:59
Picked up Julie.

I would not repeat after today.Is this the one that hangs north of atlantic near where the tracks cross dixie? If so, there aint enough condoms for me to touch that, have you seen her in the light? She has serious pot holes in her face and pic marks on her body. I brought her home on our first meeting, and when I turned the light on and got this cold feeling, I knew I was phucked, luckily my phone chimed from a text and I told her I had an emergency and had to rush her back. She was all undressed and it was frightening. The body that is.

Rebel Rok
01-29-18, 16:47
Today around 2 pm was this exotic looking olive skin wearing black tights. Straight hair wig. Real exotic face nice body.

Anybody know who she is.

BigBadDog69
01-29-18, 19:35
Today around 2 pm was this exotic looking olive skin wearing black tights. Straight hair wig. Real exotic face nice body.

Anybody know who she is.That would be Ritchie.

HD Murdock
01-30-18, 09:57
Looks like redhead Stacy, awful date.Thanks for the info. What about this one at the same place are & W.

PensLover
01-30-18, 10:35
Looks like uncle was busy yesterday making numbers for the end of the month, Tammy, redhead Jennifer, Amanda, Brittney all got some glamour shots. Be safe out there, stick to girls with digits.

NeilAndBob
01-30-18, 12:52
Thanks for the info. What about this one at the same place are & W.She looks familiar but never picked her up.

Pompano330
01-30-18, 14:19
Looks like uncle was busy yesterday making numbers for the end of the month.D-mn, I just browsed 50-75 of these books on 1/29. I think I'm going to lock myself in my place and not come out.

OralWonder
01-30-18, 15:12
240 W Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311.

Luck's Inn is a lot cleaner and cheaper. I think it's $30 for the hour. They will not give you a price over the phone though. I've been there twice this month with 2 Indie girls. It was so worth it. Good Times!Thanks for that info.

TurdMuffin
01-30-18, 20:27
Thanks bud and all the mongers. Her name is Dena as the pix suggests. Facial is something NOT a lot of SW request as we all know they are high volume. But guess this one's candy needs are not all the way up and she actually wanted to have some fun. And how Cali say's it is end of month; so doxys be flocking to pay them bills.

Sadly no digits on this one. I dropped her off as I suggested by sample and powerline. Debating on stepping out tonite. But probly not to PB. But will see.

On a fun note this doxy Dena talks a bit from her nose. Super kinky. Made me nut even harder and the fact I had NOT in 2 days. Tried to pass her over to main man DT; but sadly work is always more imp than them h0 es. Word of advice to all ya new gamers.

Saw some real roughed up looking doxys recently around red x white; and uncles just flat out park there like grabbing coffee. LOL. I have always seen potential north of sample; just as I had south of mcNab and here we are 2 yrs out from days Cali posted of infamous Summer (porn star), who is at winter's trap house.

Well As always stay safe.

That is one sexy chick brother!

C5.

DtMaestro
01-31-18, 00:21
Lately I've been in need of a NEW deepthroat queen, or should I say I'm always looking for a new subservient young lady who can deliver a top of the line, nasty, no holds barred, deep to the root, no time limit, sloppy Tool worshipping. Tonight I struck gold! Now I'm not the easiest to please, and while it may seem hard to believe, Yes I've been called an asshole by some of the ladies cause of my demanding finicky ways. Although I took it easy on this first Meating, I doubt there's much I can do to upset my new Friend. Don't want to bore with the dirty details except to say, when all was said and done, the towel I sit on to protect the leather was completely drenched. The towel wasn't the only thing soaked, it took a few minutes to completely clean up the boys.

No digits at the moment, but she can be found in the Saxon Walls area. She may not be a beauty queen, but she gets my full endorsement, go get'er boys, you will not regret.

Member #5733
01-31-18, 02:56
Anyone have digits for Emma? I used to see her a while back when she was in Boca. Saw her once on Dixie when I wasn't looking, but no luck since. I think the times I look are a little odd nowadays.

Member #5770
01-31-18, 10:52
Swallower?

Lately I've been in need of a NEW deepthroat queen, or should I say I'm always looking for a new subservient young lady who can deliver a top of the line, nasty, no holds barred, deep to the root, no time limit, sloppy Tool worshipping. Tonight I struck gold! Now I'm not the easiest to please, and while it may seem hard to believe, Yes I've been called an asshole by some of the ladies cause of my demanding finicky ways. Although I took it easy on this first Meating, I doubt there's much I can do to upset my new Friend. Don't want to bore with the dirty details except to say, when all was said and done, the towel I sit on to protect the leather was completely drenched. The towel wasn't the only thing soaked, it took a few minutes to completely clean up the boys.

No digits at the moment, but she can be found in the Saxon Walls area. She may not be a beauty queen, but she gets my full endorsement, go get'er boys, you will not regret.

DtMaestro
01-31-18, 12:10
Swallower?Honestly, I was shocked with the performance. Great easy going gal who didn't try to hit me over the head with an outrageous rate.

If she calls tonight, I'll be all over that again.

Cbonia2
01-31-18, 13:55

No digits at the moment, but she can be found in the Saxon Walls area. She may not be a beauty queen, but she gets my full endorsement, go get'er boys, you will not regret.Sometimes those old homeless chicks are the best!

Budd2
01-31-18, 16:15
Looks like uncle was busy yesterday making numbers for the end of the month, Tammy, redhead Jennifer, Amanda, Brittney all got some glamour shots. Be safe out there, stick to girls with digits.I picked up a tall thin late 20's girl named Brittney last night (actually at 1:00 am this morning). Not sure if it's the same girl, the Brittney I picked up made no mention of getting picked up by uncle. Took her back to my place and she showered, washed her pussy really good and was shower ready clean. Nice girl, good date and a great fuck. I would definitely pick her up again if I find her. Unfortunately she doesn't have a phone.

DtMaestro
01-31-18, 17:16
I picked up a tall thin late 20's girl named Brittney last night (actually at 1:00 am this morning). Not sure if it's the same girl, the Brittney I picked up made no mention of getting picked up by uncle. Took her back to my place and she showered, washed her pussy really good and was shower ready clean. Nice girl, good date and a great fuck. I would definitely pick her up again if I find her. Unfortunately she doesn't have a phone.She was just released!

ErixxxHouse
01-31-18, 20:16
Bad attitude Amber is out. South of the tracks around 10th Street. Charging. 40, no go for me.

TurdMuffin
01-31-18, 20:54
I picked up a tall thin late 20's girl named Brittney last night (actually at 1:00 am this morning). Not sure if it's the same girl, the Brittney I picked up made no mention of getting picked up by uncle. Took her back to my place and she showered, washed her pussy really good and was shower ready clean. Nice girl, good date and a great fuck. I would definitely pick her up again if I find her. Unfortunately she doesn't have a phone.Only problem with Brit is that she does flaka and she as you saw does not have much to stop the smell of chemicals to reek thru her. Everytime I get BJ from her my tool smells like flaka chemicals for rest of the day. Have to clean it with 70% rubbing alchole. But that is just me. I'm picky about doxys puffing up their rock in my whip too. The smell of baking soda mixed with yola; repulsive. Anyways. Saw her getting picked up Tues. Noon time. Its time for her long vacation to get clean and possibly go back to her escort days.

DtMaestro
01-31-18, 23:08
Whenever I meet a phoneless girl I'd like to see again, I give my number and hope to get a call. The success rate with that approach might be close to 1%. Most girls lose the piece of paper minutes after. Tonight, she actually called and exactly at the agreed upon time. It was 7:59 when the phone rang. Needless to say, D gave a great submissive performance for the encoré. Video session set for tomorrow if she calls, I have a feeling she will.

NeilAndBob
01-31-18, 23:27
Whenever I meet a phoneless girl I'd like to see again, I give my number and hope to get a call. The success rate with that approach might be close to 1%. Most girls lose the piece of paper minutes after. Tonight, she actually called and exactly at the agreed upon time. It was 7:59 when the phone rang. Needless to say, D gave a great submissive performance for the encor. Video session set for tomorrow if she calls, I have a feeling she will.I saw Suosha a few nights ago and at the end of our meeting I gave her my number since she never has a phone. I never thought she'd call but lo and behold! She asks if I'd like to get together, hmmm, let me think.

Streetking85
01-31-18, 23:38
Anyone have Chrissy digits? She's around red and white.

SantoBland
01-31-18, 23:42
Oh yea. She was 100 % BBBJ FS. My place. 2. Sweet. Nice girl. No rush nice in every way. Will repeat.

SantoBland
01-31-18, 23:58
Picked kelsey up last week. Said she's going to rehab. She looked great 118 pounds. BBBJ no rush FS. At my place. I'd do again. If she stays on streets.

Sucker555
02-01-18, 19:50
Picked up Christina by red and white.

She is on that monthly friend so no full service.

Settle for a half and it was decent.

I would repeat because she has a nice attitude.

Spermaphoros
02-01-18, 22:31
Picked her up last week by Marathon. BBBJ.

I agree very sweet and amiable.

Been looking for her since to no avail.

Wish I knew where Red and White was to find her again.

DtMaestro
02-02-18, 08:54
I met a new Summer last night, tallish red head just south of Atlantic on dixie. Didn't seem to want to cum along for the ride at first. She was crying when I first spotted her, she just wanted to get away from her bf. Almost seemed like I was doing her the favor. What she lacks in talent, she made up her for in attitude. She never asked for a donation, didn't complain about any of my instruction, and showed the most agreeable disposition I've ever encountered. Yeah, it's a shame the skill level was sub par. Nevertheless I donated more than I would Ohio red. If you gave Red Summer's attitude, you would have SW of the year. I'll try again, hoping she'll learn from my tutelage.

No digits, no pics!

NeilAndBob
02-02-18, 09:08
Rolling through her hood, I didn't see her but she saw me, flagged me down running, I think she was happy to see me? Anyway, askes to go to my place for a shower and "other stuff" hmmm, let me think. So she showers, there is nothing like a fresh scrubbed flower to bury my nose in. She starts with a little BBBJ which could have lasted a bit longer but I guess she wanted a little fullfilment herself which I gladly supplied. Since we have been together a few times now she feels comfy with a little raw action, her only stipulation was that I give her another reason to shower again so I filled that belly button like a shot glass. I love that long blond hair, and the fact she was completely coherent makes the experience that much better. Girls that take the hammer cause they don't know what country their in just don't do it for me. Oh, she plans on coming by Sunday to round out the week with another shower. I have lots of pics but for some reason I can't get them to load, any help would be appreciated.

PensLover
02-02-18, 11:18
Picked up Christina by red and white.

She is on that monthly friend so no full service.

Settle for a half and it was decent.

I would repeat because she has a nice attitude.LOL she must be the only girl that doesn't use the trick of jamming cosmetic sponges up her kitty to keep on working FS during her monthly. Picked her up last Friday at the red and white, didn't disappoint as always good service with good attitude.

PensLover
02-02-18, 11:27
Had another session with Emma yesterday. She wasn't at her best but you can see that she really tries to please. The usual spot wasn't available and had to move twice which added to the frustration. I have digits for seniors.Had her last night for an amazing performance. BBBJCIM that deserved an applause! Didn't have to give her a single direction. Full no gag sloppy wet DT and FF, moaning, attention to the boys, perfect rhythms- she knows how I like it, perfect finish draining every swimmer I had for her, and plenty of roaming allowed. Great girl great attitude, sets the bar high for other girls to try to achieve with what she did for me.

Mr Raye
02-02-18, 12:10
I saw Suosha a few nights ago and at the end of our meeting I gave her my number since she never has a phone. I never thought she'd call but lo and behold! She asks if I'd like to get together, hmmm, let me think.Picked her up by the convenience store South of Atlantic on Dixie. Guess she wasn't on her game because she was very toothy. Got the job done, but not on the top of my list to pick up again. Damage was 2 with. 05 tip for bathing the twins quite nicely.

MailRay1977
02-02-18, 12:11
Had her last night for an amazing performance. BBBJCIM that deserved an applause! Didn't have to give her a single direction. Full no gag sloppy wet DT and FF, moaning, attention to the boys, perfect rhythms- she knows how I like it, perfect finish draining every swimmer I had for her, and plenty of roaming allowed. Great girl great attitude, sets the bar high for other girls to try to achieve with what she did for me.I am happy you had fun Pens. Any chance you have her digits? BTW your inbox is full.

LegzAndAzzMan
02-02-18, 12:47
Picked her up by the convenience store South of Atlantic on Dixie. Guess she wasn't on her game because she was very toothy. Got the job done, but not on the top of my list to pick up again. Damage was 2 with. 05 tip for bathing the twins quite nicely.Was driving in the area at about 9:30 this morning and there she was in the same street corner by the convenience store, was late so did not partake.

Stay safe.

Member #5770
02-02-18, 13:41
Wsw blonde, meth mouth, Baby blueish shorts, jiggly booty. BBBJCIM 25 bones. Found by jmar. Nice skills, asked how I like my head and today I wanted slow and deep. Ffing and sloppy gagging included. Has phone, didn't get digits or pics, was in a rush and just wanted a warm wet mouth.

FilthyKoala
02-02-18, 14:27
Rolling through her hood, I didn't see her but she saw me, flagged me down running, I think she was happy to see me? Anyway, askes to go to my place for a shower and "other stuff" hmmm, let me think. So she showers, there is nothing like a fresh scrubbed flower to bury my nose in. She starts with a little BBBJ which could have lasted a bit longer but I guess she wanted a little fullfilment herself which I gladly supplied. Since we have been together a few times now she feels comfy with a little raw action, her only stipulation was that I give her another reason to shower again so I filled that belly button like a shot glass. I love that long blond hair, and the fact she was completely coherent makes the experience that much better. Girls that take the hammer cause they don't know what country their in just don't do it for me. Oh, she plans on coming by Sunday to round out the week with another shower. I have lots of pics but for some reason I can't get them to load, any help would be appreciated.I got to keep my eyes open for this cutie.

NeilAndBob
02-02-18, 14:44
Picked her up by the convenience store South of Atlantic on Dixie. Guess she wasn't on her game because she was very toothy. Got the job done, but not on the top of my list to pick up again. Damage was 2 with. 05 tip for bathing the twins quite nicely.Nice pics!

Gringo2123
02-02-18, 16:48
Maybe this one?? She hasn't looked that good in years.

Can you describe this Julie? Maybe send a BP link. Where did you pick her up? I don't know if we know this Julie. Could you give more details. TY..

NeilAndBob
02-02-18, 17:24
Wsw blonde, meth mouth, Baby blueish shorts, jiggly booty. BBBJCIM 25 bones. Found by jmar. Nice skills, asked how I like my head and today I wanted slow and deep. Ffing and sloppy gagging included. Has phone, didn't get digits or pics, was in a rush and just wanted a warm wet mouth.Yeah, tiffany aint a bad date, had nice firm tits at one time, but those jacked up teeth? Thats rome rough shit, one slip and it could be like a razor on your pekka.

KingOfTheBlues
02-02-18, 18:07
Wsw blonde, meth mouth, Baby blueish shorts, jiggly booty. BBBJCIM 25 bones. Found by jmar. Nice skills, asked how I like my head and today I wanted slow and deep. Ffing and sloppy gagging included. Has phone, didn't get digits or pics, was in a rush and just wanted a warm wet mouth.She had a huge ass a few months ago I have always been satisfied with her work if you can Overlook her teeth you will be in for a real treat. She also usually has some facial scabs but she tries to cover them up.

BrowardMan6942
02-02-18, 20:56
Been out of town since Christmas.

The last few days been cruising near 4th and 5 near powerline and not seeing anything anywhere except for KC sitting in front of her door and little Pocahantas. Did I miss something or things just quiet?

I'm always looking for new girls who swallow swords and can trust enough to bring to my place so if anyone wants to share digits of a lady or three who meet those requirements and they are not all brain dead or marked up I would say thanks.

Luminous
02-03-18, 07:31
Folks -- Can anyone point me where Red and White is? Know Jmar and other places mentioned!

I tried searching the threads but couldn't find it.

NeilAndBob
02-03-18, 08:12

.For sure, stay away from this one, body is absolutely disgusting and the holes in her face are appalling, she cakes on the makeup but once the light come on, well. Not to mention she's rarely coherent, I spoke to her a few times before picking her up, (big mistake but I bailed) and she seems like the type that will constantly pass out on you.

Rub101
02-03-18, 08:29

.Ensure you bring baby wipes to the show.

Chris5
02-03-18, 09:07
Picked her up by the convenience store South of Atlantic on Dixie. Guess she wasn't on her game because she was very toothy. Got the job done, but not on the top of my list to pick up again. Damage was 2 with. 05 tip for bathing the twins quite nicely.Nice pic's!

C5.

Luvahj
02-03-18, 12:15
Can you describe this Julie? Maybe send a BP link. Where did you pick her up? I don't know if we know this Julie. Could you give more details. TY.

Picked up Julie.

I would not repeat after today.

.One of my favorite pics Gringo! You are right she hasn't looked like that for quite a while. Pucker555 never answered but I doubt it is her. I heard she was in WPB selling her wares.

NeilAndBob
02-03-18, 22:36
One of my favorite pics Gringo! You are right she hasn't looked like that for quite a while. Pucker555 never answered but I doubt it is her. I heard she was in WPB selling her wares.Nice pics, but they're 3+ years old? Now she's skeletal and tits? More like some tiny pancakes glued toe her chest, absolutely disgusting.

Gringo2123
02-04-18, 08:16
I remember banging her when she was pregnant, tight, wet, great lay. Now scary.

One of my favorite pics Gringo! You are right she hasn't looked like that for quite a while. Pucker555 never answered but I doubt it is her. I heard she was in WPB selling her wares..

Luvahj
02-04-18, 12:56
Nice pics, but they're 3+ years old? Now she's skeletal and tits? More like some tiny pancakes glued toe her chest, absolutely disgusting.Yes October 2014. Have you seen her lately? It has been at least 4 months seen I have seen her and PASSED on her, she looked terrible. I saw her shortly after her most recent visit from her Uncle and she was OK. I cannot believe how awful she looked last time I saw her. I can only imagine what horror she looks like now.

Sucker555
02-04-18, 13:22
Really cutre girl, nice juicy titties, and thick not fat body. I picked her up at 4 am going away from the red and white.

Had a nice half and took her back to a spot she was sleeping / living at. Gave me her digits but I lost somewhere in my car.

I will look for it today.

MaxHard1
02-04-18, 16:08
Picked her up by the convenience store South of Atlantic on Dixie. Guess she wasn't on her game because she was very toothy. Got the job done, but not on the top of my list to pick up again. Damage was 2 with. 05 tip for bathing the twins quite nicely.Does anyone have digit for this Russian harlot?

Saylor43
02-04-18, 18:13
Nice pics, but they're 3+ years old? Now she's skeletal and tits? More like some tiny pancakes glued toe her chest, absolutely disgusting.Julie few years back now she looks like hell a little bird said she tested + so be wise use a rubber around her.

NeilAndBob
02-04-18, 19:15
Julie few years back now she looks like hell a little bird said she tested + so be wise use a rubber around her.No need for a rubber cause she'll never have the pleasure, I need something good to look at and she's just phukin nasty.

NeilAndBob
02-04-18, 19:16
Does anyone have digit for this Russian harlot?No phone for her, she don't carry.

PensLover
02-04-18, 20:52
Julie few years back now she looks like hell a little bird said she tested + so be wise use a rubber around her.Glad I kicked her to the curb when she wouldn't budge from 40/60, hard to do she is cute as hell; had boyfriend tagging along.

NeilAndBob
02-04-18, 21:41
Glad I kicked her to the curb when she wouldn't budge from 40/60, hard to do she is cute as hell; had boyfriend tagging along.Next time, turn the interior light on, you won't even ask for a rose count. You'll throw her ass out and feel good about it.

BigBadDog69
02-05-18, 12:41
Next time, turn the interior light on, you won't even ask for a rose count. You'll throw her ass out and feel good about it.Looks like her face is melting.

Won't touch it.

BangLingBust
02-05-18, 13:33
Ok who was that!?

I was just driving by Sunoco 1230 pm. There was a blonde. Black top, with a VERY big red skirt on flowing in the wind. Went past her things and had boots / socks that went to her thighs. I was too nervous to pull up to her. I had a feeling if I did the face might scare me away (that's happened too often).

Anyone know who she is / info / pics / worth it?

NeilAndBob
02-05-18, 14:51
Looks like her face is melting.

Won't touch it.Thats probably the best desciption said. Don't want that mug on my dick.

Spermaphoros
02-05-18, 19:22
Ran into her behind Jmar.

I had a date with her before for CBJ.

She looked nice and presentable and was talkative but not annoying. Very sweet.

She asked for three Jackson's for BBBJ so she wouldn't have to walk so much. She actually kissed me when I agreed. Upgraded to BBFS, and asked I not CP. I usually do but respected her choice for another Jackson.

No phone but gave her my number. Will meet again after oayday.

NeilAndBob
02-05-18, 21:21
Hang out south of atlantic by that exxon 5'7-5'9 I think, black hair, teeth that can eat corn on the cobb through a chain link fence, I spoke with her a few times but didn't pull the trigger. She said she starts at. 4 and I don't feel like being a Ginnie pig. Has anyone run accross her yet?

DtMaestro
02-05-18, 23:38
Says she's only been in town for two days, from Detroit. Also claims she's new to this. BS! Tall skinny brunette who's seen better days. Skin and bones is how she described herself when I went to grab the ass during the head service.

The Cons, throws in the subtle rush phrase "cum for me baby" at the 1 minute mark and asked for bonus donation for cim w / o rubber. She also didn't Cumplete the finish, jumped up after the first blast pretending to choke. More BS. Didn't let me take a pic, using the craziest excuse I've heard so far. She's a political figure's wife and he's trying to have her eliminated. Even more BS!

The Pros, she starts high then folds during negotiations. She knows her way around a Cock, deep enough with the throat play and the hand work was exceptional. Great amount of saliva is generated each and every time she gagged from attempting a 3/4 dt. She has a phone but I didn't ask for digits cause I wouldn't repeat unless desperate, but that rarely happens.

Found her walking dixie south of Atlantic.

NeilAndBob
02-06-18, 00:03
Says she's only been in town for two days, from Detroit. Also claims she's new to this. BS! Tall skinny brunette who's seen better days. Skin and bones is how she described herself when I went to grab the ass during the head service.

The Cons, throws in the subtle rush phrase "cum for me baby" at the 1 minute mark and asked for bonus donation for cim w / o rubber. She also didn't Cumplete the finish, jumped up after the first blast pretending to choke. More BS. Didn't let me take a pic, using the craziest excuse I've heard so far. She's a political figure's wife and he's trying to have her eliminated. Even more BS!

The Pros, she starts high then folds during negotiations. She knows her way around a Cock, deep enough with the throat play and the hand work was exceptional. Great amount of saliva is generated each and every time she gagged from attempting a 3/4 dt. She has a phone but I didn't ask for digits cause I wouldn't repeat unless desperate, but that rarely happens.

Found her walking dixie south of Atlantic.Sounds like you ran into Angie, she fed me stories that he uncle was a sofla congressman, her dad is chief of police somewhere in Miami and she lives on a houseboat that's parked on street where the Rodney trap used to be.

AbstractHaze
02-06-18, 05:01
What time that exxon on Atlantic hopping. I'm always seeing it empty.

Chris5
02-06-18, 09:56
The Notorious Paradise Trail Orlando's newest hookers! There are more, but it only allows me to post 10 at a time.

Enjoy South Florida!

C5.

Chris5
02-06-18, 10:03
Part 2!

C5.

DtMaestro
02-06-18, 12:23
Sounds like you ran into Angie, she fed me stories that he uncle was a sofla congressman, her dad is chief of police somewhere in Miami and she lives on a houseboat that's parked on street where the Rodney trap used to be.I've already talked to another partner in crime who confirmed that she's married to another celebrity and waiting on big settlement. More BS of course. She's actually a sweet girl but not as sweet and naive as she makes herself out to be.

Yes, her "Real" name is Angie!

Luvahj
02-06-18, 14:22
Yes 2 X in last 10 days. I had struck out the previous two times when I stopped by and she wasn't there. Glad she now has a new phone and digits. The first one was her worst performance. It was a Friday and she said it was payday so she wanted to be fresh for other customers. I guess my 20-25 bucks didn't get me superior performance LOL. She also claimed to be on her period. She did have what I would call Period panties on so maybe it was true. Wouldn't let me finger her or really get dirty with her. I can't remember other details but it was her worst effort. No problem, she has given me so many great ones I wasn't upset.

Saw her again last Tuesday and she was back to her old self. After we FINALLY got started (anyone who has been with her knows she has a lot to do before she gets started including hitting the pipe) she leaned back in my seat and played with herself while telling me to finger fuck her, one finger, then she asked for a second finger and just for fun I jammed in a third one. She finally had a mighty orgasm and thanked me for getting her ready to fuck her BF later that evening. It was my pleasure. She then gave me a prime dick sucking and took all my load, I asked her to fuck me, told her I had $35 and she turned me down. I have yet to fuck her. I can't remember but she may have swallowed for the first time. I don't recall the door opening and her spitting but I cannot be sure. Anywho, I will continue to visit that dirty sexy girl a couple times a month till she gets clean or is too shot out to be with. Snapped these bad photos.

FilthyKoala
02-06-18, 18:40
Finally got a little time to do some mongering, so I hit the stroll hoping to find that Ruskie Sousha only to come up dry. Went along the usual spots and drove by Deanna who looked totally out of it, and was waving me down in such an obvious manner I had to pass. Jmar was dry except for Olivia who is my go to for recon, but I wasnt really in the mood for a mission so that was another miss. Was about to call it quits when I remembered that cute big girl Erica gave me her number and actually turned me down after I picked her up. I rolled the dice and she picks up totally coherent and in a good mood, which is a welcomed change compared to what's usually out there. We meet up and once again she's apprehensive to go to my spot, which makes me apprehensive about her so we park somewhere neutral and decide to get started. She starts giving a nice wet BJ, pushing my cock down her throat to get the blood flowing in between a light stroking technique. I direct her to go slow and deep which is feeling great with plenty of saliva flowing to go with the DT attempts. I can tell she's starting to fatigue so I direct her to the twins coating them and her face with that good gag spit. She moves back to the head, swirling her tongue around which finishes me off.

Overall I would say Erica has some nice cock worshiping skills and she's not afraid to make a mess. My only pet peeve is when a girl starts off too fast, which I had to correct within the first minute mark and for me it took her awhile to feel comfortable. In my book she's a cute BBW not a PAWG, but you boob guys will be in heaven with her full rack. She's also one of the few girls who actually can use her tongue ring right (most girls in my experience just grind that stud into you thinking it feels good. Ugh No.). Hopefully with another session we can get a better feel for each other, which would make her a great back up.

NeilAndBob
02-07-18, 09:29
What time that exxon on Atlantic hopping. I'm always seeing it empty.Can't say its hopping ever, but there is usually a few strolling around the backstreets.

Calizum69
02-08-18, 08:08
Can't say its hopping ever, but there is usually a few strolling around the backstreets.Yeah mostly worked down putas in the back streets, but once in a blue moon, a new face can be found.

Luvahj
02-08-18, 13:57
What time that exxon on Atlantic hopping. I'm always seeing it empty.Exxon south of Atlantic on Dixie. I saw two girls there yesterday, Leslie the one who gives a great gum job and another girl. I talked to her but forget her name.

NeilAndBob
02-08-18, 16:00
Yeah mostly worked down putas in the back streets, but once in a blue moon, a new face can be found.I beg to differ, I've found a number of hotties, (yes, hot once showered) ,I've never picked up a south american bag back there, not to mention, Sousha is definitely one of the hotter hoes ever seen, not the greatest in the sack but young enough to learn, as she does with every meeting. Compared to the worn out skanks by the red and white and sunoco, hunting is much better, though jmar aint to bad either.

PensLover
02-08-18, 18:50

No digits at the moment, but she can be found in the Saxon Walls area. She may not be a beauty queen, but she gets my full endorsement, go get'er boys, you will not regret.Appreciate the referral, your assessment is spot on; loved the patient deliberate work she was outstanding. DT, she is looking forward to her video session.

DtMaestro
02-08-18, 19:31
Appreciate the referral, your assessment is spot on; loved the patient deliberate work she was outstanding. DT, she is looking forward to her video session.I'm glad you liked!

A couple of days ago, working on Plover's intel I headed to the Saxon walls area in search of a fresh face. The first candidate matched the wardrobe, scooped her up and thought maybe I'd found a winner. Nope, not the youngen gem reported. This was Brittany, older and slightly paranoid, but she delivered the goods and did her best to please.

NeilAndBob
02-09-18, 08:19
Ran into her at cypress, dixie, I've spoke with her many times over the years but never had the urge. She was buggin me for a date, was desperate for. 2 but I wasn't in the mood, she persisted and I told her I won't cause in the past she told me no bb service, (witch I figured was a lie) but she said she's known me so long that it would be ok. Anyway, we get to her private spot and she starts taking her pants off, so I ask her, I get BBFS for. 2? She says sure thing! She starts with BBBJ for a few minutes but tired quickly, claims I'm too big to keep her mouth open that long, (thanks I guess) so she drops the seat and I climb aboard. I didn't last to long as she was quite wet and fairly tight. Gave her. 1 tip and a ride to the pharmacy. Ill be back. Next time, to the batcave.

RogerWalk
02-09-18, 14:09
Former SW now post on BP, does anyone have a current number for her. Yes the one who use to stay at the 20th trap.

Luvahj
02-09-18, 14:37
Former SW now post on BP, does anyone have a current number for her. Yes the one who use to stay at the 20th trap.Is this the one you are looking for? The one with the messed up pussy? LOL If so I saw her Tuesday night for a $25 suck and Fuck.

PensLover
02-09-18, 15:35
Is this the one you are looking for? The one with the messed up pussy? LOL If so I saw her Tuesday night for a $25 suck and Fuck. I think he means the skinny Italian gal with skills. She hasn't put an ad up in a couple of weeks now.

Carlanga
02-09-18, 16:01
Is this the one you are looking for? The one with the messed up pussy? LOL If so I saw her Tuesday night for a $25 suck and Fuck.Messed up pussy? LOL.

Gringo2123
02-09-18, 16:49
I picked her up by accident after my first meeting years ago, claimed I only had 10 dollars and she was ready to go, said I wanted head and sex for 10 and she was still ready to do it. Than I had to pretend not to find my 10 , boy she was pissed. Never liked her. Dresses nice sometimes.

I'm glad you liked!

A couple of days ago, working on Plover's intel I headed to the Saxon walls area in search of a fresh face. The first candidate matched the wardrobe, scooped her up and thought maybe I'd found a winner. Nope, not the youngen gem reported. This was Brittany, older and slightly paranoid, but she delivered the goods and did her best to please..

RogerWalk
02-09-18, 17:54
Is this the one you are looking for? The one with the messed up pussy? LOL If so I saw her Tuesday night for a $25 suck and Fuck.Thanks bro but not the Melissa I was thinking of.

FilthyKoala
02-09-18, 20:28
I think he means the skinny Italian gal with skills. She hasn't put an ad up in a couple of weeks now.That's the one, I been looking for her too.

NeilAndBob
02-09-18, 21:38
Is this the one you are looking for? The one with the messed up pussy? LOL If so I saw her Tuesday night for a $25 suck and Fuck.Them some angry lookin titties.

MrGoodTime2
02-10-18, 03:27
Is this the one you are looking for? The one with the messed up pussy? LOL If so I saw her Tuesday night for a $25 suck and Fuck.Messed up pussy? Pics prove what ya mean. Js.

FilthyKoala
02-10-18, 19:46
This is a prime example of a SW who suddenly gets a cellphone and thinks she's now a high end escort. Its hard to believe that a girl who is basically a landmark in servicing and draining cocks for what feels like the last 8 years can turn into a spoiled brat within a couple of weeks. I drove around finding nothing of my liking and was about to call it quits before remembering I had Emily's number from her last ad, after some basic negotiating we agree on an easy price and I promptly pick her up. She looks better than she did in the past with a few extra pounds and she does have a pretty face, personalty wise she's still her ditsy self. We park up and within the first few minutes she's already rushing and I'm realizing this is going to be a waste of time, the speech of "I'm a BP girl now" is starting so I resort to face fucking to shut her up. I had to laugh that in between gagging she still hasnt stopped talking, her phone rings and she jolts up mumbling something as her mouth is full of too much spit to pronounce words. I start giving her basic instructions which she does reluctantly with me pushing her head below and to the twins. Once again she stops to tell me how I'm "costing her money and that's not cool" I got the feeling she would have just 'cash and dashed' out the car but realizing she's all the way at Atlantic it was either finish up or get walking. I lost count of how many times I must have rolled my eyes before giving her a weak nut to finish this session. She did apologize for being a ***** but this one gets a hard pass from me.

TurdMuffin
02-10-18, 22:43
2-9-18 Joy. Met this sweet young thing around powerline area. She was looking to make that candy cash quick. I pull up and she hops in quicker than quick. And starts rubbing on the jr. And I ask like my last boss "are you checking if I am a LEO" . LOL in a confused yet smiling face. And she was like sure. That boss of mine what a noob tool. Well probly is in worse place than all of us; so bwhahahahaha. When a man is down hit them even harder; rule of streets not mine.

Back to the date. We pull up on a place of my choosing; she request to see the cheese. Haven shaken her hands and how soft they were I knew I was in for a treat. And our date starts. Nice soft bbj. Took direction well and after 5 minutes requested to make it really sloppy. Real nice spity stuff all over jr and balls. Even took me 2 incher balls deep. And around 15+ min mark I told her time to go suck up all that spit from me balls as I was heading to work. Her response "I'm sorry sir let me get to it" . And she was not kidding. Vacum sucked me balls like me jump out of the shower. Me was so happy. Told her to stoke and when I was about to unload she jumped to catch it like a good young princess kitty should.

I do have the wifi number and I did share with with our fav nice guy DT. And the pix. No face for this time but ya know how it be. Killer bod I would say nice tite and petite. Know I like them yummy like that. Fat doxys need not apply.

Saw the red and white trio doxys walking around 6th like girls am stroll. Begging to be picked up. LOL. Knew holy father had something better for me in stock. And in ways of Dorian Gray just a man with ventureful spirit has to hunt; or like our boy Gringo says "punch yerself in nuts if ya find same old beat up doxys".

Anywhose reading this please don't shell me a old hags digits. I know many of you squatters. Cough up some good doxys; or ya can prowl and find her. I'm sure of it.

That said resting off the weekend have smashed everything currently nice in LW area and tierd of hitting Nikkie E and my utr.

Gringo2123
02-11-18, 08:25
YMMV. I've always had decent dates with her, saw her sitting on the curb yesterday on dixie, passed and ended up with a pawg.

This is a prime example of a SW who suddenly gets a cellphone and thinks she's now a high end escort. Its hard to believe that a girl who is basically a landmark in servicing and draining cocks for what feels like the last 8 years can turn into a spoiled brat within a couple of weeks. I drove around finding nothing of my liking and was about to call it quits before remembering I had Emily's number from her last ad, after some basic negotiating we agree on an easy price and I promptly pick her up. She looks better than she did in the past with a few extra pounds and she does have a pretty face, personalty wise she's still her ditsy self. We park up and within the first few minutes she's already rushing and I'm realizing this is going to be a waste of time, the speech of "I'm a BP girl now" is starting so I resort to face fucking to shut her up. I had to laugh that in between gagging she still hasnt stopped talking, her phone rings and she jolts up mumbling something as her mouth is full of too much spit to pronounce words. I start giving her basic instructions which she does reluctantly with me pushing her head below and to the twins. Once again she stops to tell me how I'm "costing her money and that's not cool" I got the feeling she would have just 'cash and dashed' out the car but realizing she's all the way at Atlantic it was either finish up or get walking. I lost count of how many times I must have rolled my eyes before giving her a weak nut to finish this session. She did apologize for being a ***** but this one gets a hard pass from me..

Gringo2123
02-11-18, 08:29
Hit the loop yesterday, pretty dry, saw the usual suspects, than spot a pawg by jmar. It was Maria. Didn't recognize put on so much weight, just got out of county and cut off her ankle monitor so she won't be out long have digits for people I like. Nice bbj and f. S. nice attitude. Would recommend.

NeilAndBob
02-11-18, 15:28
This is a prime example of a SW who suddenly gets a cellphone and thinks she's now a high end escort. Its hard to believe that a girl who is basically a landmark in servicing and draining cocks for what feels like the last 8 years can turn into a spoiled brat within a couple of weeks. I drove around finding nothing of my liking and was about to call it quits before remembering I had Emily's number from her last ad, after some basic negotiating we agree on an easy price and I promptly pick her up. She looks better than she did in the past with a few extra pounds and she does have a pretty face, personalty wise she's still her ditsy self. We park up and within the first few minutes she's already rushing and I'm realizing this is going to be a waste of time, the speech of "I'm a BP girl now" is starting so I resort to face fucking to shut her up. I had to laugh that in between gagging she still hasnt stopped talking, her phone rings and she jolts up mumbling something as her mouth is full of too much spit to pronounce words. I start giving her basic instructions which she does reluctantly with me pushing her head below and to the twins. Once again she stops to tell me how I'm "costing her money and that's not cool" I got the feeling she would have just 'cash and dashed' out the car but realizing she's all the way at Atlantic it was either finish up or get walking. I lost count of how many times I must have rolled my eyes before giving her a weak nut to finish this session. She did apologize for being a ***** but this one gets a hard pass from me.Biz must be slow, she's been blowing up my phone offering SW rates for a full ride, including CIP which she never would do in the past. Ill wait till she comes down a little more, and yes, she does look good with the xtra pounds.

TurdMuffin
02-11-18, 17:12
Pix of little tall joy sucking off baby TM. Not a big fan of ramming crack-wh0 res because that cunny be smelling of baking soda. A smell I'm not a big fan of. Triple goes for flaka stinge that Top notch has.

NeilAndBob
02-11-18, 18:40
Hit the loop yesterday, pretty dry, saw the usual suspects, than spot a pawg by jmar. It was Maria. Didn't recognize put on so much weight, just got out of county and cut off her ankle monitor so she won't be out long have digits for people I like. Nice bbj and f. S. nice attitude. Would recommend.Is that the marie from the red and white area?

Gringo2123
02-12-18, 08:22
Pm'd but no reply. Care to share digits with ole gringo? Tagreplacement0}.

PensLover
02-12-18, 10:34
Messed up pussy? Pics prove what ya mean. Js.Here is the pussy in which you speak, it's been called a vortex. Felt great to me.

RawDog2500
02-12-18, 12:15
Hit the loop yesterday, pretty dry, saw the usual suspects, than spot a pawg by jmar. It was Maria. Didn't recognize put on so much weight, just got out of county and cut off her ankle monitor so she won't be out long have digits for people I like. Nice bbj and f. S. nice attitude. Would recommend.Damn that's a fat ass and meaty pussy!

Luvahj
02-12-18, 12:52
Is this the one you are looking for? The one with the messed up pussy? LOL If so I saw her Tuesday night for a $25 suck and Fuck.

Here is the pussy in which you speak, it's been called a vortex. Felt great to me.This was the pussy I was referring too https://imgur.com/a/aISxi.

I am still not sure if it belongs to the girl, who I have refered to in the past as PR Melissa. Original post is #5958 credited to IHateCbj on 5/17/17

PensLover
02-12-18, 15:29
Appreciate the referral, your assessment is spot on; loved the patient deliberate work she was outstanding. DT, she is looking forward to her video session.Went for a vacation with uncle early this morning, won't be seeing her for a little while.

CheapTrick754
02-12-18, 17:14
This one will rob you blind.

Mr Raye
02-12-18, 17:33
2-9-18 Joy. Met this sweet young thing around powerline area. She was looking to make that candy cash quick. I pull up and she hops in quicker than quick. And starts rubbing on the jr. And I ask like my last boss "are you checking if I am a LEO" . LOL in a confused yet smiling face. And she was like sure. That boss of mine what a noob tool. Well probly is in worse place than all of us; so bwhahahahaha. When a man is down hit them even harder; rule of streets not mine.

Back to the date. We pull up on a place of my choosing; she request to see the cheese. Haven shaken her hands and how soft they were I knew I was in for a treat. And our date starts. Nice soft bbj. Took direction well and after 5 minutes requested to make it really sloppy. Real nice spity stuff all over jr and balls. Even took me 2 incher balls deep. And around 15+ min mark I told her time to go suck up all that spit from me balls as I was heading to work. Her response "I'm sorry sir let me get to it" . And she was not kidding. Vacum sucked me balls like me jump out of the shower. Me was so happy. Told her to stoke and when I was about to unload she jumped to catch it like a good young princess kitty should.

I do have the wifi number and I did share with with our fav nice guy DT. And the pix. No face for this time but ya know how it be. Killer bod I would say nice tite and petite. Know I like them yummy like that. Fat doxys need not apply.

Saw the red and white trio doxys walking around 6th like girls am stroll. Begging to be picked up. LOL. Knew holy father had something better for me in stock. And in ways of Dorian Gray just a man with ventureful spirit has to hunt; or like our boy Gringo says "punch yerself in nuts if ya find same old beat up doxys".

Anywhose reading this please don't shell me a old hags digits. I know many of you squatters. Cough up some good doxys; or ya can prowl and find her. I'm sure of it.

That said resting off the weekend have smashed everything currently nice in LW area and tierd of hitting Nikkie E and my utr.A few pics ofJoy.

Wrencher426
02-12-18, 21:05

If I see her again great; if not nice knowing ya.Now that's a hottie if I saw one. Shame my day time hours are spent working.

Well Done!

DtMaestro
02-12-18, 21:38
Went for a vacation with uncle early this morning, won't be seeing her for a little while.Dee's video will have to wait. No worries, got a video session planned for tomorrow after today's first date with a girl I've been after for weeks. She's not a SW or utr at the moment, but did just have a fight with the loser bf. Opportunity knocked and I dropped everything to take full advantage. A great FS car date followed, monger cloud nine achieved only to hopefully be outdone tomorrow in a more comfortable setting with lights, camera, action!

NeilAndBob
02-13-18, 00:15
If any of you peeps are familiar with the intersection of dixie and cypress, I'm sure you've run accross the homeless dude and his midget wife rolling around in a wheelchair, (yes, its a woman) well, their 3'11" daughter is in town, (no, she's not homeless) and she's in the biz, just putting that out here for you strange folks. No I did not partake, nor will I. But I will say, she's got a nice ass, for a little person, and a nice rack. I'm sure those little hands will make some of you underdeveloped boys feel right again. LOL.

NeilAndBob
02-13-18, 09:14
Now that's a hottie if I saw one. Shame my day time hours are spent working.

Well Done!Yeah, I'd be all over that, but I have no idea where to start looking.

ReamerinYou
02-13-18, 09:52
If any of you peeps are familiar with the intersection of dixie and cypress, I'm sure you've run accross the homeless dude and his midget wife rolling around in a wheelchair, (yes, its a woman) well, their 3'11" daughter is in town, (no, she's not homeless) and she's in the biz, just putting that out here for you strange folks. No I did not partake, nor will I. But I will say, she's got a nice ass, for a little person, and a nice rack. I'm sure those little hands will make some of you underdeveloped boys feel right again. LOL.How do I find this little gem.

Gringo2123
02-13-18, 09:56
Anyone care to share digits with ole gringo for Joy. I'll try to post pics as well.

A few pics ofJoy..

BigBadDog69
02-13-18, 10:18
If any of you peeps are familiar with the intersection of dixie and cypress, I'm sure you've run accross the homeless dude and his midget wife rolling around in a wheelchair, (yes, its a woman) well, their 3'11" daughter is in town, (no, she's not homeless) and she's in the biz, just putting that out here for you strange folks. No I did not partake, nor will I. But I will say, she's got a nice ass, for a little person, and a nice rack. I'm sure those little hands will make some of you underdeveloped boys feel right again. LOL.Midget sex.

CallSign
02-13-18, 12:15
If anyone is out and about you'll see it, but saxon wall is under siege by uncle. Steer clear.

ScottFromFL
02-13-18, 12:29
Where is Saxon wall?

If anyone is out and about you'll see it, but saxon wall is under siege by uncle. Steer clear.

PensLover
02-13-18, 12:46
Where is Saxon wall?Google maps is your friend.

ScottFromFL
02-13-18, 14:44
Thank you I'm sorry but I didn't know if Saxon wall was some type nickname I'm not from that area thank you.

Google maps is your friend.

NeilAndBob
02-13-18, 14:51
Thank you I'm sorry but I didn't know if Saxon wall was some type nickname I'm not from that area thank you.Your inbox is full buddy.

Dorian123
02-13-18, 23:09
I see this walker almost daily but she looks like a *****. Who is she and have any of you partaken?

NeilAndBob
02-13-18, 23:31
I see this walker almost daily but she looks like a *****. Who is she and have any of you partaken?And where do you find her?

IHateCbj
02-14-18, 00:23
Where is Saxon wall?Don't put too much into it. I've been telling people on here for almost 2 years what's going to happen to that area and low and behold, I was right. That area will have cameras most likely by the end of this year, so get them while you can out there.

PensLover
02-14-18, 07:53
And where do you find her?She has the far away look, the farther away she is the better she looks. Fatter than the pics, huge ass and thighs, always in work out clothes but clearly doesn't work out anything more than her mouth and spreading her legs for candy. Lots and lots of miles on this hoe. She's one of the copans trap house hoes living with Jennifer, Emily, and Jewels. Find her on Dixie south of Sunoco. Has some severe GPS, wants $80 for QV and wears way too much perfume to cover up that stank. Kicked her out of my car when she wouldn't budge from BP rates and the stank lingered. Posts daily on BP with a phone number that's been around a while.

https://alligator.com.ftlauderdale.listcrawler.com/post/25562403/

BigBadDog69
02-14-18, 09:44
If any of you peeps are familiar with the intersection of dixie and cypress, I'm sure you've run accross the homeless dude and his midget wife rolling around in a wheelchair, (yes, its a woman) well, their 3'11" daughter is in town, (no, she's not homeless) and she's in the biz, just putting that out here for you strange folks. No I did not partake, nor will I. But I will say, she's got a nice ass, for a little person, and a nice rack. I'm sure those little hands will make some of you underdeveloped boys feel right again. LOL.I saw this little one crossing the intersection at Dixie and Cypress this morning at 6 am.

Looks like she might be fun.

MrSosa2015
02-14-18, 09:50
I see this walker almost daily but she looks like a *****. Who is she and have any of you partaken?That's Carla T, she's from the Port St. Lucie area. Has been on BP for years. She's 36.

Pm if anybody wants more info.

MaxHard1
02-14-18, 12:45
I saw this really hot skinny Latina, I pulled over and at 1st you wouldn't get the car but I convincer eventually. She Said that she's Brazilian Spanish blue eyes fucking gorgeous great ass tight little body but I couldn't get her day come up with anything to do anything. I ended up dropping her off at Taco Bell but I manage to get a pics you guys know what this girl is about?

ScottFromFL
02-14-18, 13:15
Has anyone seen the midget today?

RookieMonger
02-14-18, 13:23
I saw this really hot skinny Latina, I pulled over and at 1st you wouldn't get the car but I convincer eventually. She Said that she's Brazilian Spanish blue eyes fucking gorgeous great ass tight little body but I couldn't get her day come up with anything to do anything. I ended up dropping her off at Taco Bell but I manage to get a pics you guys know what this girl is about?Dam bro,

You should have flashed a couple of $20's and see of she changed her mind.

MaxHard1
02-14-18, 13:34
Duplicate please delete

MaxHard1
02-14-18, 13:37
Dam bro,

You should have flashed a couple of $20's and see of she changed her mind.I tried that bro! I think that she thought I was a pimp or maybe a cop. If anyone manages to scoop her make sure you get some pics and vids LOL!

Luvahj
02-14-18, 13:49
I saw this really hot skinny Latina, I pulled over and at 1st you wouldn't get the car but I convincer eventually. She Said that she's Brazilian Spanish blue eyes fucking gorgeous great ass tight little body but I couldn't get her day come up with anything to do anything. I ended up dropping her off at Taco Bell but I manage to get a pics you guys know what this girl is about?Where did you pick her up?

RookieMonger
02-14-18, 14:03
I tried that bro! I think that she thought I was a pimp or maybe a cop. If anyone manages to scoop her make sure you get some pics and vids LOL!Well dam! Maybe flash JR next time? LOL.

She's f'in smoking hot!!

ReamerinYou
02-14-18, 14:40
Looked for the little midget yesterday but had no luck going to keep trying if anyone has info please share.

BoostMonger
02-14-18, 15:21
Well dam! Maybe flash JR next time? LOL.

She's f'in smoking hot!!That Diamond girl has a nice petite body a lot like Winter. I call dibs!

ScottFromFL
02-14-18, 17:22
I am also looking for if I find will try to get digits to share for you.

Looked for the little midget yesterday but had no luck going to keep trying if anyone has info please share.

Jak Hammer
02-14-18, 20:40
Yea your local 20 something broke female drug addict looking for the right guy or time to pay her candy way if you can manage to put up with her bs is who she is I recall them all pretty well.

NeilAndBob
02-14-18, 22:39
Driving home from work, going past chris reyka blvd and I see this redhead with nipples showing, so I spin ir around and lo and behold! Probably haven't seen her in 6 months. She hops in and was like OMG! Happy to see me too. Initially she asked for. 2 and a lift home which was fine with me, but after looking eye to eye with her boobies, I decided to make a detour, so the batcave it is! We arrive and she asks to do some laundry, (some things never change), then came a shower, which she needed (and I joined), then the drama started, along with the smoking every chance she got, she's telling me about why she left her BF, he got the G bug a week ago, she got tested and was waiting the results, strike one, then the white blisters inside the lower lip, kinda looked like canker sores but who knows, strike two, then the bumps on her back, shoulder, arms, she's pretty sure its not mersa, yeah, by then I'm putting my pants and shirt on and she's like, "what? You don't want some BJ"? Sorry honey, I'm limper than overcooked spaghetti. But she don't want to leave without giving it a go with a coat and eventually I give in. Well, needless to say, blue steel was not going to happen and after a minute I just got up, pulled out the bottle of chlorohexadrine, And took a bath in that stuff. Got her loaded back in the car and drove her home, well walgreens first for some stuff to help her with her hacking cough, I suggested putting down the pipe. We get to her place and she asks if she could come back another day to do laundry and makeup for the lack of performance, I said sure, AFTER you get all your results. She promised not to leave old blue, blue next time. SHIIIIIIT!

NeilAndBob
02-14-18, 22:40
I am also looking for if I find will try to get digits to share for you.I don't know what's up, I see her nearly every time I roll past.

Gringo2123
02-15-18, 08:51
Should read the review from that link. Too funny. Saw her a few times, with that phat ass in work out clothes, brother beat me to the scoop and when he passed I knew she had to be crazy, took a closer look at that mean face and passed on her.

She has the far away look, the farther away she is the better she looks. Fatter than the pics, huge ass and thighs, always in work out clothes but clearly doesn't work out anything more than her mouth and spreading her legs for candy. Lots and lots of miles on this hoe. She's one of the copans trap house hoes living with Jennifer, Emily, and Jewels. Find her on Dixie south of Sunoco. Has some severe GPS, wants $80 for QV and wears way too much perfume to cover up that stank. Kicked her out of my car when she wouldn't budge from BP rates and the stank lingered. Posts daily on BP with a phone number that's been around a while.

https://alligator.com.ftlauderdale.listcrawler.com/post/25562403/

Rub101
02-15-18, 09:04
I saw this really hot skinny Latina, I pulled over and at 1st you wouldn't get the car but I convincer eventually. She Said that she's Brazilian Spanish blue eyes fucking gorgeous great ass tight little body but I couldn't get her day come up with anything to do anything. I ended up dropping her off at Taco Bell but I manage to get a pics you guys know what this girl is about?She needs to get off the sidewalk before she causes some accidents, LOL.

Troller1
02-15-18, 14:19
I see this walker almost daily but she looks like a *****. Who is she and have any of you partaken?Dude, do not even waste your time. Nasty smell that will linger in your car for days, not to mention that this skank really believes that she can get backpage prices on backpage itself never mind on Dixie. Also heard from others that she will rob you blind if given the chance.

Sucker555
02-15-18, 20:20
Maria is a good date. I use to visit her for an hour for 40 roses when she was on BP.

FS, Back rub, and all. Never complained excellent date.

Hit the loop yesterday, pretty dry, saw the usual suspects, than spot a pawg by jmar. It was Maria. Didn't recognize put on so much weight, just got out of county and cut off her ankle monitor so she won't be out long have digits for people I like. Nice bbj and f. S. nice attitude. Would recommend.

MaxHard1
02-16-18, 03:18
Is this Emily? https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ftlauderdale/954-628-6536/1/1379019.

MaxHard1
02-16-18, 09:37
Is this Emily? https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/ftlauderdale/954-628-6536/1/1379019.Saw her last night and she text me this morning offering analcreamdreams for Jacks 3 of a kind. Good deal!

RogerWalk
02-16-18, 11:27
Saw her last night and she text me this morning offering analcreamdreams for Jacks 3 of a kind. Good deal!Did you do a car date with her or her incall?

NeilAndBob
02-16-18, 23:14
Did you do a car date with her or her incall?Been there a while back, burn your clothes before you go back home.

Sflbangin
02-17-18, 09:50
Not sure I understand?

Been there a while back, burn your clothes before you go back home.

BigBadDog69
02-17-18, 10:34
Not sure I understand?You and YOUR clothes are probably contaminated.

ScottFromFL
02-17-18, 11:52
Has anyone seen the midget lately?

ScottFromFL
02-17-18, 11:52
Contaminated LOL haha that's great!

You and YOUR clothes are probably contaminated.

NeilAndBob
02-17-18, 12:22
You and YOUR clothes are probably contaminated.Not the sharpest tool in the shed is he.

Joseph Kerr
02-17-18, 12:34
Has anyone seen the midget lately?I saw the midget around the Red and Whites last night, pushing her wheelchair with two handlers next to her. I asked one of them what's up with her and he said that's his girl, but he has another one for me around the corner. I think he was talking about Crissy since I saw her around the block as well.

I actually managed to catch up to Crissy a few minutes later but she wasn't budging from her double Jackson all covered stance, so I dropped her back off. I guess I'm spoiled by the usual girls that are half that price and non-covered. Also she was looking kinda out of it. It was my first run in with her and I didn't realize how bony she was, plus she had something going on with her hand and had a dirty bandage wrapped around it. Wasn't feeling it.

In other news, a little birdie told me that WSW Jamie from around JMar is back from vacation. I've been looking for that petite busty chick for a while now, and I'm sure that spending all that time with her uncle probably plumped her up a bit. Can't wait to get my hands on those puppies.

ScottFromFL
02-17-18, 13:05
I am not from pompano can someone please tell me where red and whites is located?

I saw the midget around the Red and Whites last night, pushing her wheelchair with two handlers next to her. I asked one of them what's up with her and he said that's his girl, but he has another one for me around the corner. I think he was talking about Crissy since I saw her around the block as well.

I actually managed to catch up to Crissy a few minutes later but she wasn't budging from her double Jackson all covered stance, so I dropped her back off. I guess I'm spoiled by the usual girls that are half that price and non-covered. Also she was looking kinda out of it. It was my first run in with her and I didn't realize how bony she was, plus she had something going on with her hand and had a dirty bandage wrapped around it. Wasn't feeling it.

In other news, a little birdie told me that WSW Jamie from around JMar is back from vacation. I've been looking for that petite busty chick for a while now, and I'm sure that spending all that time with her uncle probably plumped her up a bit. Can't wait to get my hands on those puppies.

Skarabajo69
02-17-18, 13:51
So I FINALLY popped my cherry with Winter, shot out to TurdMuffin for the heads up on the whereabouts. So I go ahead and knock on the door, dude with dreadlocks answers, I ask for Winter, she was available in her room high on her meds. I gave her 3 Jacks for her troubles. Definitely a good date, may repeat in the future. Managed to take the pics attached (No action Pics).

FilthyKoala
02-17-18, 15:17
In other news, a little birdie told me that WSW Jamie from around JMar is back from vacation. I've been looking for that petite busty chick for a while now, and I'm sure that spending all that time with her uncle probably plumped her up a bit. Can't wait to get my hands on those puppies.I was only with Jamie once in the summer when she had literally just got back from another vacation. She definitely plumps up and her boobs were looking great. Performance was average but she was really horny and into it. Look wise she goes down the drain really fast and nothing I wanted to repeat with.

Gringo2123
02-17-18, 17:03
Finally ran into the infamous winter by trap south of atlantic. 30 minute date, 15 minutes was her in front seat doing, hair, make up, lotion, while I'm in back seat with my cock in my hand, but all good things come to those who wait, when she hops in back, gets naked and whips out a vibrator, knew I was in for a treat, so gives a great bbj while using vibrator on herself and I'm feeling on the tight ass, than I start fucking her while she's still using the vibrator, after she cums for the last time and get to really slam her with all three inches and bust myself. Would recommend, nice attitude nice date.

TurdMuffin
02-17-18, 17:19
Now that's a hottie if I saw one. Shame my day time hours are spent working.

Well Done!I work too; I'm just fast with my requirements and when there is no work I create some. Won't want hefe to think I'm sitting around idle. New job is f-ing great working in PB area and time to run that "errand" ; plus when I create work I go break me some marketing reports. Dames be creating those jira tickets too bad had to re-sign the HR policy. Sadly don't like shitting where I eat; so like our boy Gringo I punch in nuts at work; sweet talk when I can but shoot the load afar. LOL.

Jay was ok; young meat why she was in my whip. And since weapon was out and was hot; I did a x2 in about 1 hr told her to re-meet same area for FS. Which she was game about. She got her hard candy; I went back and showed my face at work; oh got to run that "errand" LOL.

Like my great mentor Cali; and I know nothing great lasts forever. I have my game plan for drive from mia x4 days a week these doxys be super hot like them Serbian x cccp kind with zero attitude.

Anyways saw jay looked rough. Passed on that. Has a friend angie super shit attitude. Jist of her convo was I should just give her the 20 for wasting her time; how we all men are cheap. Sucking cocks suck. Etc etc. I was super nice even offered to give her facial by wanking off on her face. Said I must be crazy. Oh well can't sweet talk a doxy more than that. "get out" .

Looking back I use to think man PB has so many doxys I must be missing out not being there; I can tell ya SW game is all out hit or miss. I never saw this brazilian blue eyed doxy. So in SW game each his own. Funny how many of them come out around 2 pm. When sun in blazing hot. Like zero concept of time.

DtMaestro
02-17-18, 19:05
I work too; I'm just fast with my requirements and when there is no work I create some. Won't want hefe to think I'm sitting around idle. New job is f-ing great working in PB area and time to run that "errand" ; plus when I create work I go break me some marketing reports. Dames be creating those jira tickets too bad had to re-sign the HR policy. Sadly don't like shitting where I eat; so like our boy Gringo I punch in nuts at work; sweet talk when I can but shoot the load afar. LOL.

Jay was ok; young meat why she was in my whip. And since weapon was out and was hot; I did a x2 in about 1 hr told her to re-meet same area for FS. Which she was game about. She got her hard candy; I went back and showed my face at work; oh got to run that "errand" LOL.

Like my great mentor Cali; and I know nothing great lasts forever. I have my game plan for drive from mia x4 days a week these doxys be super hot like them Serbian x cccp kind with zero attitude.

Anyways saw jay looked rough. Passed on that. Has a friend angie super shit attitude. Jist of her convo was I should just give her the 20 for wasting her time; how we all men are cheap. Sucking cocks suck. Etc etc. I was super nice even offered to give her facial by wanking off on her face. Said I must be crazy. Oh well can't sweet talk a doxy more than that. "get out" .

Looking back I use to think man PB has so many doxys I must be missing out not being there; I can tell ya SW game is all out hit or miss. I never saw this brazilian blue eyed doxy. So in SW game each his own. Funny how many of them come out around 2 pm. When sun in blazing hot. Like zero concept of time.Wish I could have my 8-5 in an office anywhere near your gig. So envious of your pre-work and lunchtime runs thru the ho hoods of northern Broward. Meanwhile I spend an hour in rush hour traffic to get to those fertile hunting grounds only to find the stragglers that are working on their 5th or 6th nut extraction of the day. The best time to hunt is midday just after they wake up and shower. I know we mongers make our own luck, as Gary Player would say "the more I practice, the luckier I get". You my friend, have the perfect setup for prime Unicorn discovery. Keep up the good work and thanks for always sharing your gem finds.

Haven't posted in a while, but here are a couple of stripper conquest pics from last weekend.

HD Murdock
02-17-18, 20:14
Wish I could have my 8-5 in an office anywhere near your gig. So envious of your pre-work and lunchtime runs thru the ho hoods of northern Broward. Meanwhile I spend an hour in rush hour traffic to get to those fertile hunting grounds only to find the stragglers that are working on their 5th or 6th nut extraction of the day. The best time to hunt is midday just after they wake up and shower. I know we mongers make our own luck, as Gary Player would say "the more I practice, the luckier I get". You my friend, have the perfect setup for prime Unicorn discovery. Keep up the good work and thanks for always sharing your gem finds.

Haven't posted in a while, but here are a couple of stripper conquest pics from last weekend.She looks like Angela.

Chris5
02-17-18, 23:46
I work too; I'm just fast with my requirements and when there is no work I create some. Won't want hefe to think I'm sitting around idle. New job is f-ing great working in PB area and time to run that "errand" ; plus when I create work I go break me some marketing reports. Dames be creating those jira tickets too bad had to re-sign the HR policy. Sadly don't like shitting where I eat; so like our boy Gringo I punch in nuts at work; sweet talk when I can but shoot the load afar. LOL.

Looking back I use to think man PB has so many doxys I must be missing out not being there; I can tell ya SW game is all out hit or miss. I never saw this brazilian blue eyed doxy. So in SW game each his own. Funny how many of them come out around 2 pm. When sun in blazing hot. Like zero concept of time.The SW game is always hit or miss and sometimes just requires LUCK. I've been in this game for a very long time. SW game is indeed a game of pure LUCK. I used to live in the 561 for year's and loved it their. I now run Orlando and damm proud of it! Orlando is a Mecca for some of the baddest chick's in Florida. 24 hour's a day 365 day's a year, you will find hookers on the Notorious Paradise Trail.

The times they come out vary here in Orlando as well. I notice the hottest chick's here in my city come out right around 4 PM. Right in time for the monger's getting off work. I have also found thru my long mongering career, that the cheapest hookers tend to give C5 the best services! My regular rotation consist of about 6 hookers who I've known for year's who charge me 25 buck's for everything.

The more expensive a ho is the worst the beich will be in bed. Just my opinion.

C5.

BigBadDog69
02-18-18, 08:27
I saw the midget around the Red and Whites last night, pushing her wheelchair with two handlers next to her. I asked one of them what's up with her and he said that's his girl, but he has another one for me around the corner. I think he was talking about Crissy since I saw her around the block as well.

In other news, a little birdie told me that WSW Jamie from around JMar is back from vacation. I've been looking for that petite busty chick for a while now, and I'm sure that spending all that time with her uncle probably plumped her up a bit. Can't wait to get my hands on those puppies.The one at Dixie and Cypress is not in a wheelchair. Walks fine. And looks very fuckable.

Rub101
02-18-18, 08:56
The SW game is always hit or miss and sometimes just requires LUCK. I've been in this game for a very long time. SW game is indeed a game of pure LUCK. I used to live in the 561 for year's and loved it their. I now run Orlando and damm proud of it! Orlando is a Mecca for some of the baddest chick's in Florida. 24 hour's a day 365 day's a year, you will find hookers on the Notorious Paradise Trail.

The times they come out vary here in Orlando as well. I notice the hottest chick's here in my city come out right around 4 PM. Right in time for the monger's getting off work. I have also found thru my long mongering career, that the cheapest hookers tend to give C5 the best services! My regular rotation consist of about 6 hookers who I've known for year's who charge me 25 buck's for everything.

The more expensive a ho is the worst the beich will be in bed. Just my opinion.

C5.They definitely work harder.