PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

Sucker555
07-08-17, 20:33
Ohio red is a great date but warning she always carries her rig and sometimes leaves it in the car.

So be careful and check your car after the date.

Ran into my girl Ohio Red just as she was stepping outside, looking fresh and clean. Same great chemistry but was kinda disappointed she wasnt up for getting a room. So we park and its safe to say she gives an awesome BJ with plenty of saliva and slurping sounds to drive me crazy. Full love to the twins and below with her tongue giving me a nice message. In between her smooth stroking technique and DT skills, I finished with some facefucking and CIM. She looked up with a smile saying "you really put me to work". YMMV but Ohio Red is a great time and is one of my favs from the area, someone ill always keep an eye for. Having a phone would sure make this easier. Damn it.

Idk if I tried out all the "Reds" but ill take Ohio Red Redhead Rachel (who was also out there, Dixie and 12th) easily.

PunkedLife
07-09-17, 08:36
Ran into my girl Ohio Red just as she was stepping outside, looking fresh and clean. Same great chemistry but was kinda disappointed she wasnt up for getting a room. So we park and its safe to say she gives an awesome BJ with plenty of saliva and slurping sounds to drive me crazy. Full love to the twins and below with her tongue giving me a nice message. In between her smooth stroking technique and DT skills, I finished with some facefucking and CIM. She looked up with a smile saying "you really put me to work". YMMV but Ohio Red is a great time and is one of my favs from the area, someone ill always keep an eye for. Having a phone would sure make this easier. Damn it.

Idk if I tried out all the "Reds" but ill take Ohio Red Redhead Rachel (who was also out there, Dixie and 12th) easily.How many reds are there? All I know is Ohio.

FilthyKoala
07-09-17, 13:09
How many reds are there? All I know is Ohio.There's Redhead Rachel skinny / petite body, mid 20's was staying around 12th and dixie. P average imo but was making the rounds here a month ago. And Ohio Red which we all know. So I guess just 2 until another one pops up.

DtMaestro
07-09-17, 19:01
There's Redhead Rachel skinny / petite body, mid 20's was staying around 12th and dixie. P average imo but was making the rounds here a month ago. And Ohio Red which we all know. So I guess just 2 until another one pops up.Then there's Redd from 8th and Dixie house, south of Atlantic. Not bad looking, tight little frame BSW, but I did not partake. She pulled my number from one of her roomie's phones. I thought it was Ohio Red at first, when we finally meet she asks for a 40/60 split. I declined, and she slammed the door on the way out talking about how she's not a lowly RX user. But she is!

FilthyKoala
07-09-17, 21:31
Then there's Redd from 8th and Dixie house, south of Atlantic. Not bad looking, tight little frame BSW, but I did not partake. She pulled my number from one of her roomie's phones. I thought it was Ohio Red at first, when we finally meet she asks for a 40/60 split. I declined, and she slammed the door on the way out talking about how she's not a lowly RX user. But she is!Dude there's no way in hell I'm letting that in my ride LOL I wouldn't pick up a BSW ever let alone one with Ronald McDonald colored hair.

Calizum69
07-10-17, 11:34
Better known as cold sore or oral herpes is vey wide spread and very little symptoms as more then 7 people out of 10 have and with that that less then 30 percent show symptom. I have had it as a little kid and is very very very common. My current girlfriend I have been with almost 5 year never shows symptom, go figure! My break out are far between, last time was like December of last year. If anything genital herpes is a different monster and that also same predicament on breakouts and most of the time there is no symptom. As everybody is different, some people have and never show symptom and from what I heard, the ones that never break out are more prone to genital cancer. Shit if that's the case I rather have a break out no cancer then the ones that don't and get cancer. Then there is HPV, another story that is common that CDC aggressively pushed for vaccination on the young ones.

Next time make her an offer and where a umbrella and take picture and / or videos.

Cali.

HSV-1 = Oral Herpes.

HSV-2 = Genital Herpes.

HPV. Genital Warts.

NO CURE for any of them. Just treatment of symptoms. ALL are highly contagious.

That being said. Could have been a cold sore, could have been a MRSA infection.

MRSA is Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, a drug resistant form of Staph infection. It's transmitted by TOUCH, or frequently in hospitals (yech) during surgery. TOUCH. A lot of these girls that end up with blown up hearts and heart valves (endocarditis), is from MRSA left untreated. Most of these girls are MRSA Typhoid Mary's. That's why they get put in 12 MW in NBB when they get picked up for vacation, so they can be medically cleared so they don't infect an entire unit in gen-pop.

All that medical stuff out of the way, I get really reluctant to pick up girls that have sores on their faces, mouths, hands. And if they're walking around with abscesses, they have an active infection and it's more than likely resistant. I run to the doc, at the first sign of any infection (especially on my unit), because I have insurance and common sense. These girls lack both, and would rather die (Jen and how many others), have heart valves replaced (Jazz, Kate) or walk with a limp from a bone infection (KC) - than miss their next shot.

If they care so little for themselves, you think they give half a shit about US? Hard to raise my standards, when theirs are so low. Which means I pass on a lot of them now (and end up home doing self service. I take the 20 out of one pocket, put it in the other, and take myself out to dinner with it).

BE (extra) SAFE!

MONGER ON!

Rick.To think that some don't show symptoms until its too late. I hate STDs.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/untreatable-super-gonorrhea-rise-spread-oral-sex-article-1.3309147

Sinner242
07-10-17, 13:47
Was doing some recon on Sat afternoon and I see Samantha posted up by Sunoco / Dixie. Just south of Copans. You veteran mongers know who I am talking about. She can be found slithering around Sunoco and as far south at Atlantic / Dixie. I picked her up about 2 years ago. She will not let you CIM. I found this out the hard way. Yes she is older, huge bolt ons, decent body for her age. But her teeth are busted. The ones she does have are huge and she is missing a few in the front. Talk to her and you will see what I mean. If you into older blondes with huge tits, have a gander. Let me know how it goes. After that one pick up I had with her, I refused to pick her up again. I would see her standing infront of store at Sunoco and I would walk up and ask "Still no cum in mouth". She remembered me, once she laughed, once she told me to fuck off and once she said "no one cums in my mouth". Thought it was pretty funny, then I would end up picking up someone else that was posted there Jen, Kendra (rip), Birdgette, Shay, Deliah etc. Again this was awhile back. Now I drive right past her. She would get mad. If she is taking it in the mouth let me know. Could be a nice back up. Then again, there are too many other options to choose from in that area. Rock On!

BigBadDog69
07-10-17, 18:22
Was doing some recon on Sat afternoon and I see Samantha posted up by Sunoco / Dixie. Just south of Copans. You veteran mongers know who I am talking about. She can be found slithering around Sunoco and as far south at Atlantic / Dixie. I picked her up about 2 years ago. She will not let you CIM. I found this out the hard way. Yes she is older, huge bolt ons, decent body for her age. But her teeth are busted. The ones she does have are huge and she is missing a few in the front. Talk to her and you will see what I mean. If you into older blondes with huge tits, have a gander. Let me know how it goes. After that one pick up I had with her, I refused to pick her up again. I would see her standing infront of store at Sunoco and I would walk up and ask "Still no cum in mouth". She remembered me, once she laughed, once she told me to fuck off and once she said "no one cums in my mouth". Thought it was pretty funny, then I would end up picking up someone else that was posted there Jen, Kendra (rip), Birdgette, Shay, Deliah etc. Again this was awhile back. Now I drive right past her. She would get mad. If she is taking it in the mouth let me know. Could be a nice back up. Then again, there are too many other options to choose from in that area. Rock On!No cim / no business from me.

Mine as well jerk off.

IHateCbj
07-10-17, 19:15
Was doing some recon on Sat afternoon and I see Samantha posted up by Sunoco / Dixie. Just south of Copans. You veteran mongers know who I am talking about. She can be found slithering around Sunoco and as far south at Atlantic / Dixie. I picked her up about 2 years ago. She will not let you CIM. I found this out the hard way. Yes she is older, huge bolt ons, decent body for her age. But her teeth are busted. The ones she does have are huge and she is missing a few in the front. Talk to her and you will see what I mean. If you into older blondes with huge tits, have a gander. Let me know how it goes. After that one pick up I had with her, I refused to pick her up again. I would see her standing infront of store at Sunoco and I would walk up and ask "Still no cum in mouth". She remembered me, once she laughed, once she told me to fuck off and once she said "no one cums in my mouth". Thought it was pretty funny, then I would end up picking up someone else that was posted there Jen, Kendra (rip), Birdgette, Shay, Deliah etc. Again this was awhile back. Now I drive right past her. She would get mad. If she is taking it in the mouth let me know. Could be a nice back up. Then again, there are too many other options to choose from in that area. Rock On!Nope, this worthless hoe is still a prude. I picked her up about a month ago on 10th near the train tracks. Hoe smelled like dehydrated camel pussy and corn. I politely asked how much was bbj and she told me the same"no one cums in my mouth". I told her "hoe then what are you good for?" She got mad and refused to get out of the car until I gave her $5 and how she would get her pimp to fight me.

No way in hell am I a sucker that gives these worthless hoes a dime without sucking some dick. I had to grab my friend Smith and Wesson from under the passenger seat (empty chamber) and told her it's the easy way or hard way. That hoe skedaddled quick LOL.

I don't condone pulling weapons on these hoes unless it's absolutely pertinent.

Annony
07-10-17, 21:17
Nope, this worthless hoe is still a prude. I picked her up about a month ago on 10th near the train tracks. Hoe smelled like dehydrated camel pussy and corn. I politely asked how much was bbj and she told me the same"no one cums in my mouth". I told her "hoe then what are you good for?" She got mad and refused to get out of the car until I gave her $5 and how she would get her pimp to fight me.

No way in hell am I a sucker that gives these worthless hoes a dime without sucking some dick. I had to grab my friend Smith and Wesson from under the passenger seat (empty chamber) and told her it's the easy way or hard way. That hoe skedaddled quick LOL.

I don't condone pulling weapons on these hoes unless it's absolutely pertinent.I'm sure this wasn't as funny live but the manner in which you related it has me LMAO! Tough day today so thanks, bro. I needed that!!

FilthyKoala
07-10-17, 23:40
To think that some don't show symptoms until its too late. I hate STDs.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/untreatable-super-gonorrhea-rise-spread-oral-sex-article-1.3309147That's some scary shit, tbh the only time I ever caught anything was from unprotected oral with SW's in the past. Like 3 times in 2016 LOL, now everything is safe like it or not. Imagine catching that Super Gono and giving it to a girl irl, that one's not coming back haha.

PompanoMan
07-11-17, 00:58
I'm sure this wasn't as funny live but the manner in which you related it has me LMAO! Tough day today so thanks, bro. I needed that!!I picked up Sam from Onions a couple of years ago. I took her back to my place on Federal. I had a real GFI with her. We partied all night. In the morning I made us breakfast. When I returned to bed, I started to suck on those nice titties. She then removed her panties, she spread her legs, and allowed me to cum in that pussy. It actually was pretty good. Maybe I caught her on a good day.

NeilAndBob
07-11-17, 06:09
Was doing some recon on Sat afternoon and I see Samantha posted up by Sunoco / Dixie. Just south of Copans. You veteran mongers know who I am talking about. She can be found slithering around Sunoco and as far south at Atlantic / Dixie. I picked her up about 2 years ago. She will not let you CIM. I found this out the hard way. Yes she is older, huge bolt ons, decent body for her age. But her teeth are busted. The ones she does have are huge and she is missing a few in the front. Talk to her and you will see what I mean. If you into older blondes with huge tits, have a gander. Let me know how it goes. After that one pick up I had with her, I refused to pick her up again. I would see her standing infront of store at Sunoco and I would walk up and ask "Still no cum in mouth". She remembered me, once she laughed, once she told me to fuck off and once she said "no one cums in my mouth". Thought it was pretty funny, then I would end up picking up someone else that was posted there Jen, Kendra (rip), Birdgette, Shay, Deliah etc. Again this was awhile back. Now I drive right past her. She would get mad. If she is taking it in the mouth let me know. Could be a nice back up. Then again, there are too many other options to choose from in that area. Rock On!I saw her many years ago when she did, but the service still was awful. Now when I do see her walking I say hi and she holds up her hands like "you going to stop?" I just wave and roll away.

SickRick
07-11-17, 08:51
Was doing some recon on Sat afternoon and I see Samantha posted up by Sunoco / Dixie. Just south of Copans. You veteran mongers know who I am talking about. She can be found slithering around Sunoco and as far south at Atlantic / Dixie. I picked her up about 2 years ago. She will not let you CIM. I found this out the hard way. Yes she is older, huge bolt ons, decent body for her age. But her teeth are busted. The ones she does have are huge and she is missing a few in the front. Talk to her and you will see what I mean. If you into older blondes with huge tits, have a gander. Let me know how it goes. After that one pick up I had with her, I refused to pick her up again. I would see her standing infront of store at Sunoco and I would walk up and ask "Still no cum in mouth". She remembered me, once she laughed, once she told me to fuck off and once she said "no one cums in my mouth". Thought it was pretty funny, then I would end up picking up someone else that was posted there Jen, Kendra (rip), Birdgette, Shay, Deliah etc. Again this was awhile back. Now I drive right past her. She would get mad. If she is taking it in the mouth let me know. Could be a nice back up. Then again, there are too many other options to choose from in that area. Rock On!USed to see her when she first got out there (like 6-7 years ago). Converted from stripper to walker. Like so many others, she was pretty good looking. Asked for a ride on my motorcycle. We rode down the beach, like she wasn't working and didn't have a care in the world. Never CIM'd because I did the full ride every time (and never asked if it was on the menu back then). We're still friends, I'll stop and shoot the shit with her. But she's too far gone for dating purposes now.

Rick.

SickRick
07-11-17, 10:22
To think that some don't show symptoms until its too late. I hate STDs.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/untreatable-super-gonorrhea-rise-spread-oral-sex-article-1.3309147I hear ya. There's a resistant gono starting to show up now (again).

I remember when I was in the Navy, talk about some resistant stuff out of Viet Nam in the 70's, where they just put you in a leper colony, because they couldn't cure it.

I test for everything (minus the swab in the cock), every 3-6 months. HEP / HIV / Syph. Anything shows up on my joint. I'm at the doc immediately.

I'm pretty much down to one a week. For those of us that are doing 4-5 a week, would be kinda hard to figure out just who gave you something. And you can be damn sure these girls don't test regularly (if at all).

Rick.

Flintlock53
07-11-17, 13:16
I hear ya. There's a resistant gono starting to show up now (again).

I remember when I was in the Navy, talk about some resistant stuff out of Viet Nam in the 70's, where they just put you in a leper colony, because they couldn't cure it.

I test for everything (minus the swab in the cock), every 3-6 months. HEP / HIV / Syph. Anything shows up on my joint. I'm at the doc immediately.

I'm pretty much down to one a week. For those of us that are doing 4-5 a week, would be kinda hard to figure out just who gave you something. And you can be damn sure these girls don't test regularly (if at all).

Rick.Hey Rick, I guess what's old is new again with these resistant strains. Last time I got dosed, it was Kendra (RIP), and they gave me a new super antibiotic because resistant strains were popping up. Turns out mine was run of the mill G-Bug, but better to be safe. This had to be 3 years ago & I've been clean on my quarterly checks since. I too avoid the Q-Tip up the pipe if possible. Guess from reading your post we're both old farts. Bet your good times started rolling around Subic Bay or Clark AFB. BTW, Thank you for assisting me getting reaquainted with an old friend last week. Motoring around the continental 48 doesn't help my mongering with these girls constantly losing phones. Thanks again.

FilthyKoala
07-11-17, 20:03
Got a day off so decided to hit the stroll and to my surprise the scene was p dead. I peeped a decent looking young LSW / BSW around 12th and Dixie, caramel colored skin, sleeve tattoo, reddish curly hair but not really my thing. Went on down to J Mar and saw a pregnant brunette walking aimlessly while stuffing her face with chips, soda and meds to follow (hard pass) and looped around some of the blocks hoping to find that little blonde cutie Emily but came up short. Was about to call it quits before hitting 4th around the J Mar block one more time and saw a decent looking blonde taking to the preggo brunette. Scooped her up and she tells me her name is Jay and how she usually doesn't walk, etc. Now this blonde has a beautiful face with blue eyes to match, but her body had wear to it with enough steel rods, heart valves, and back fusions to give the Bionic Woman a run. She starts talking about prices and already I'm thinking this is another GPS (golden pussy syndrome) situation and how she doesn't do anything for under 40 but is promising some A1 head and how I won't be disappointed. We start having negotiations and I'm already driving her back since I'm feeling this isn't going to work and I'm betting on calling her bluff but she holds firm. I roll the dice and we agree on the 40 rate and the mood already changes as expected and everything is going smoothly. We park up and Jay starts giving a really nice slow BJ working my cock to the back of her throat as it gets harder with every stroke, while peeling her shorts down putting that big pawg ass in the air. Her moaning, slurping, and DT had me on cloud nine not to mention how she made an effort to look directly at me with those blue eyes. Watching her mouth suck the twins was great but the total enthusiasm she had for going below was something else with her tongue giving me a one hellova message. This whole time my hand is rubbing her pussy and asshole as her face is basically grinding into me at this point. She works her way back to the cock while asking me to "fuck her face" holding her head down for some hard deep pumps going from tip to balls. Finally she makes me cum with some swirling over the head leaving me as tired as she was.

Now this goes back to the old discussion of standard street rate Vs. Quality service, here's a girl at 32 who is a SW but has enough regulars to not be too desperate and paying a little more actually paid off. YMMV but I had a great time and she did too, her skin aside from old surgery scars was clean of med signs with no picking or abscesses that I could see and she didn't have that smell of sweet some of these girls carry with them. No rushing and good energy the entire time and the clincher is she actually has a phone (for now at least) that should make things a little easier. For you mongers looking for something cheaper this girl will not give a good vibe and isn't afraid to tell you (I caught some of that myself) but after respectfully agreeing on a price it was smooth sailing as it should be. Would I take her over my girl Ohio Red, probably not but we'll see how she does with reliability before making her a regular for me.

SickRick
07-11-17, 22:55
Hey Rick, I guess what's old is new again with these resistant strains. Last time I got dosed, it was Kendra (RIP), and they gave me a new super antibiotic because resistant strains were popping up. Turns out mine was run of the mill G-Bug, but better to be safe. This had to be 3 years ago & I've been clean on my quarterly checks since. I too avoid the Q-Tip up the pipe if possible. Guess from reading your post we're both old farts. Bet your good times started rolling around Subic Bay or Clark AFB. BTW, Thank you for assisting me getting reaquainted with an old friend last week. Motoring around the continental 48 doesn't help my mongering with these girls constantly losing phones. Thanks again.Subic, about 2 months in & out on my last WestPac. Magsaysay was the bomb back then. Pusan SK was cool too. Spent a month TDY in Yokosuka Japan.

Did my share of mongering all over the West Pacific 80-81.

Rick.

NeilAndBob
07-12-17, 06:53
Got a day off so decided to hit the stroll and to my surprise the scene was p dead. I peeped a decent looking young LSW / BSW around 12th and Dixie, caramel colored skin, sleeve tattoo, reddish curly hair but not really my thing. Went on down to J Mar and saw a pregnant brunette walking aimlessly while stuffing her face with chips, soda and meds to follow (hard pass) and looped around some of the blocks hoping to find that little blonde cutie Emily but came up short. Was about to call it quits before hitting 4th around the J Mar block one more time and saw a decent looking blonde taking to the preggo brunette. Scooped her up and she tells me her name is Jay and how she usually doesn't walk, etc. Now this blonde has a beautiful face with blue eyes to match, but her body had wear to it with enough steel rods, heart valves, and back fusions to give the Bionic Woman a run. She starts talking about prices and already I'm thinking this is another GPS (golden pussy syndrome) situation and how she doesn't do anything for under 40 but is promising some A1 head and how I won't be disappointed. We start having negotiations and I'm already driving her back since I'm feeling this isn't going to work and I'm betting on calling her bluff but she holds firm. I roll the dice and we agree on the 40 rate and the mood already changes as expected and everything is going smoothly. We park up and Jay starts giving a really nice slow BJ working my cock to the back of her throat as it gets harder with every stroke, while peeling her shorts down putting that big pawg ass in the air. Her moaning, slurping, and DT had me on cloud nine not to mention how she made an effort to look directly at me with those blue eyes. Watching her mouth suck the twins was great but the total enthusiasm she had for going below was something else with her tongue giving me a one hellova message. This whole time my hand is rubbing her pussy and asshole as her face is basically grinding into me at this point. She works her way back to the cock while asking me to "fuck her face" holding her head down for some hard deep pumps going from tip to balls. Finally she makes me cum with some swirling over the head leaving me as tired as she was.

Now this goes back to the old discussion of standard street rate Vs. Quality service, here's a girl at 32 who is a SW but has enough regulars to not be too desperate and paying a little more actually paid off. YMMV but I had a great time and she did too, her skin aside from old surgery scars was clean of med signs with no picking or abscesses that I could see and she didn't have that smell of sweet some of these girls carry with them. No rushing and good energy the entire time and the clincher is she actually has a phone (for now at least) that should make things a little easier. For you mongers looking for something cheaper this girl will not give a good vibe and isn't afraid to tell you (I caught some of that myself) but after respectfully agreeing on a price it was smooth sailing as it should be. Would I take her over my girl Ohio Red, probably not but we'll see how she does with reliability before making her a regular for me.Sounds like you found tara.

BangLingBust
07-12-17, 07:31
Being a total noob to this. I have to ask. What the hell is J Mar?

FilthyKoala
07-12-17, 12:09
Sounds like you found tara.Just to verify this isn't the same blonde Tara I picked up and dropped off a couple days ago on Dixie. Not the one you guys weren't fans of LOL.

Flintlock53
07-12-17, 12:42
Being a total noob to this. I have to ask. What the hell is J Mar?It's a shithole convenience store on Powerline, just north of Atlantic. SW tend to hang out or pass by that location heading down the side streets to traphouses.

AMFoxtrot
07-13-17, 10:51
Went to pompano yesterday to see if I spotted Red, didn't see anything by the sunoco and nothing good by Saxon. Went by the JMar and spotted a few WSW and a BSW leaving with some guys. As I was heading out I spotted Chrissy and Jessica. Jessica was too skinny for my liking and missing a tooth so I told chrissy to get in. She was wearing purple tights, had a nice shaped ass, decent tits, mustve been great at her prime, had sunglasses on so no idea how she really looked, blonde with a decent bod and not too much wear. She was cool with. 2 for BBBJ and off we went to a parking lot around the area. Lot of spit, good suction, very good technique, will definitely repeat if in the area. Have digits for seniors.

BMaster33
07-13-17, 11:30
I saw her a couple days ago and picked her up on the back streets behind J-Mar she is a LSW who has a nice ass, I have seen her 5 or 6 times before and she gives a great BBBJCIM IMO she has the best suction out there and goes down pretty far on the cock.

DamainOne
07-13-17, 13:44
So I've been reading this and it's good post. I drove by jmar today and didn't see anything. I used to go on dixie and cypress but lately there's just been guys standing there. Anyyone know where to find LSW?

IHateCbj
07-13-17, 14:04
I saw her a couple days ago and picked her up on the back streets behind J-Mar she is a LSW who has a nice ass, I have seen her 5 or 6 times before and she gives a great BBBJCIM IMO she has the best suction out there and goes down pretty far on the cock.Someone finally found my ATF. I've dumped at least 20 nuts in her. Best out in Pompano as far as I'm concerned. She not a LSW though. She's a BSW. Has some track marks but nothing too serious yet. She lets me have EVERYTHING with her including Greek with cia. I don't even pick other hoes up anymore but her lol. I'd you find her treat her right and she'll treat you better.

IHateCbj
07-13-17, 17:08
Someone finally found my ATF. I've dumped at least 20 nuts in her. Best out in Pompano as far as I'm concerned. She not a LSW though. She's a BSW. Has some track marks but nothing too serious yet. She lets me have EVERYTHING with her including Greek with cia. I don't even pick other hoes up anymore but her lol. I'd you find her treat her right and she'll treat you better. Forgot to mention, this one has a clit ring for those that are into that.

DamainOne
07-13-17, 20:05
I was taking a drive on dixie and 11th and I saw a BSW with a blue and white umbrella. She was wearing a red tight dress, I was interested and I drove by her and I saw her face and it kinda looked like a guy. This was around 2 pm today. Anyone saw her or know who I'm talking about? She's petite size, skinny, big tatas, and a petite size rear. As I was trying too get her attention someone scooped her up.

DamainOne
07-13-17, 21:09
I'm not sure if my post was deleted or I didn't post it I'm still new to this. LOL. But here it is again, I was taking a drive on dixie and 10th I spotted a BSW with a red tight dress and she had a blue / white umbrella around 2 pm. Did anyone see her? She has a really good body petite size, big tatas, and petite nice rear. But my question is that up close she kinda look like a guy, but if she isn't a guy I would like to try her. Anyone know whik I'm talking about?

KingOfTheBlues
07-14-17, 01:38
I'm not sure if my post was deleted or I didn't post it I'm still new to this. LOL. But here it is again, I was taking a drive on dixie and 10th I spotted a BSW with a red tight dress and she had a blue / white umbrella around 2 pm. Did anyone see her? She has a really good body petite size, big tatas, and petite nice rear. But my question is that up close she kinda look like a guy, but if she isn't a guy I would like to try her. Anyone know whik I'm talking about?I have not seen that one but what you can do the next time you see her check her out and if her dick is bigger than yours leave her alone LOL.

Gringo2123
07-14-17, 08:53
Notice the cheeks. Sign of great suction.

I saw her a couple days ago and picked her up on the back streets behind J-Mar she is a LSW who has a nice ass, I have seen her 5 or 6 times before and she gives a great BBBJCIM IMO she has the best suction out there and goes down pretty far on the cock..

NeilAndBob
07-14-17, 11:25
I have not seen that one but what you can do the next time you see her check her out and if her dick is bigger than yours leave her alone LOL.Now that's some good advice!

BigBadDog69
07-14-17, 12:07

.Looks like a guy to me.

NeilAndBob
07-14-17, 13:21
Looks like a guy to me.damn sure skippy!

IHateCbj
07-14-17, 13:30
damn sure skippy!Well, while yall debate dumb shit. I'll continue to dump my nuts in and on her.

PompanoGuy
07-14-17, 16:43

.Maybe he's flexible enough to practice on himself.

BMaster33
07-14-17, 20:06

.I saw your review on her a long time ago so I had to try her and I'm glad I did.

TurdMuffin
07-14-17, 20:39
Went to pompano yesterday to see if I spotted Red, didn't see anything by the sunoco and nothing good by Saxon. Went by the JMar and spotted a few WSW and a BSW leaving with some guys. As I was heading out I spotted Chrissy and Jessica. Jessica was too skinny for my liking and missing a tooth so I told chrissy to get in. She was wearing purple tights, had a nice shaped ass, decent tits, mustve been great at her prime, had sunglasses on so no idea how she really looked, blonde with a decent bod and not too much wear. She was cool with. 2 for BBBJ and off we went to a parking lot around the area. Lot of spit, good suction, very good technique, will definitely repeat if in the area. Have digits for seniors.Oh so that's how the poon rolls if ya pick her up its SW rates if ya ask for her its straight nothing less than. 4 ; how she will make it up 'next' time. And then these hags wonder why many of the Johns don't go back. Well to each his and her their own I guess. She won't get a dime off me; I know these poons be reading up this section so say hi to Rachel for me Chrissy; or not.

7-14-17 am run saw emma and infamous Nikki from 2012 aka sknny Nikki that lives across from onions house. Luckly she didn't make me. Opted for another talent that provides killer service. Did drop a ping to Winter and never got back in time. Winter BTW is still in town and has no plans of leaving Rx anytime soon. If she has a kid she don't miss him her jack squat bit.

On that note was out Tues am and saw this fine WSW around atlantic x walmart area. Pulled up to pick her up and another monger scoops up behind me and takes off with her. Anyone else saw her. Jeans. Bright blue tank top. Around 730 am. Winter kept nagging on eta so jetted straight to her spot.

NeilAndBob
07-15-17, 00:19
Went out on the prowl, did t see much but then ran across this little cutie, made the scoop and did the LEO stuff. Says her name is Julie, so, I ask her if she has some time to go back to my place and relax, she says sure and we agree on. 6. After a 15 min drive, we arrive. Well, when we get in and I turn the light on I suddenly get this cold feeling and thinking "WTF did I bring home" well, by the grace of God I get a text and instantly tell her I have a family crisis and we must haul ass. I fly back to where I found her as to play the part, through her. 2 for her 30 min of driving her around and kick her out. Jeez! There is not enough makeup to cover all the pick marks and pot holes in her face, not to mention the moon like surface that was once her arms. That is some nasty shit right there, seeing stuff like that makes me want to quit the hobby. Thankfully after the drop, I hooked up with Edie, she was very happy to see me as I was her. She must have been I a very horny mood as she put in one hell of an effort and rocked my world.

YourFace
07-15-17, 02:09
I been in this game for a while. I watch your threads, I've just always been sketched out to post. But F it, here it goes.

Thin brunette 5 ft. Pale skin, obviously sleeps all day. I usually stick with pompano loop but I was coming back from beach and saw this one. Right before Atlantic in that hood area. Why'all know the spot. She was in all black with tight pants that had holes down the side, white purse. Said she just woke up when I saw her walking with some other dude. I told her I was going to take a lap around cause I saw a few other ones in area. But decided she was the one for me. FS, BBJ. Offered BBFS but declined. I have a GF. Says she is a sex adict. Cute body, tattoo on lower back. Smooth skin, tight vag. Decent smell. Shaved. Pretty looking puss. She had an inny, which is rare period. Great bbj, totally could of snagged pics and even video but I'm always watching my back for LEO or whatever. We went to some clinic parking lot over the bridge on whatever street a few blocks from Atlantic. Quality ho. She was totally into it. Squirted on my cock. That was a first from a SW. Came in her mouth. 45 was damage and a few cigs. Totally worth it. Dropped her of at the spot and I wasn't done. Drive pompano for a lap or 2 and decided to go back. Saw her again, but after 25 minutes something was different. I wanted round 2. She said meet me at store. I waited for 5 or less minutes and drove back around. Saw her again and she asked if it was me, I'm like yea I'm trying to give you $ here, and she said home in. Minute and darted off. Literally ran! LOL. We had an amazing date and the candy or whatever she is on had her darting out. I guess she had to get high, or just got high. Totally cute though. Def will repeat. Have her my number, I wish she had a phone, but you know how that goes. The best ones are hard to find again. Next time I'm taking her to the hotel with me. Smash it real style. Seriously though great date, that is rare sometimes. Mad cute. Probably 20 or so. Thin for sure. I'm looking forward to comments. I hope I described her ok. Y'all are normally rough on the rookie posters.

YourFace
07-15-17, 02:14
Had a chick. She was out tonight around 10 ish. Red stripe dress. Had her last week. Totally screwed me over. Young chick. Has a phone. And buck teeth kinda. A little chunky for me but hey, anyway went to that park in pompano, to many distraction around. Kept stopping and I said I'll come in a minute, just keep going. So after a minute literally she stopped and got out the car. 30 for BJ. Total BS. Saw her tonight, she was like hey fuck me I'm a ****. She didn't say that. But I passed. Wanted to run her over. But I held it in. Don't take lightly to blue balls. I've seen her posted about before and a pic. I'll try to find it.

Gringo2123
07-15-17, 07:50
I would rather have a less attractive woman giving me a great bbj than a perfect 10 giving me a crappy one. But to each their own

Looks like a guy to me..

SickRick
07-15-17, 07:55

.Yeah. I'd do a dick check, even before a LEO check on that one.

Rick.

Pensfan87
07-15-17, 12:27
I would rather have a less attractive woman giving me a great bbj than a perfect 10 giving me a crappy one. But to each their own

.Agree with you 100%!

FilthyKoala
07-15-17, 12:49
Had a chick. She was out tonight around 10 ish. Red stripe dress. Had her last week. Totally screwed me over. Young chick. Has a phone. And buck teeth kinda. A little chunky for me but hey, anyway went to that park in pompano, to many distraction around. Kept stopping and I said I'll come in a minute, just keep going. So after a minute literally she stopped and got out the car. 30 for BJ. Total BS. Saw her tonight, she was like hey fuck me I'm a ****. She didn't say that. But I passed. Wanted to run her over. But I held it in. Don't take lightly to blue balls. I've seen her posted about before and a pic. I'll try to find it.Was she Blonde and young around 19 or 20 ? Sounds like that white trash known as Amber (Ugh).

DtMaestro
07-15-17, 12:52
Agree with you 100%!Is when a happy compromise can be met, stunning looks and with otherworldly skills. But yeah, I prefer Talent over looks!

IHateCbj
07-15-17, 13:01

.I'm waiting for them to show me one of these 10's they come across in Pompano. I've seen the disgusting, waifish hoes covered in potholes some of these dudes fawn over on this board all the time and couldn't be more disgusted in majority of them.

TurdMuffin
07-15-17, 15:10

.Tell the pretty ones as they look up in disgust like you want me on yer little weener; like the the its okay you do this for me and I will give you a gift that will pick up our crops in cold winter days when we are old. They look so confused like WTF are you talking about. LOL.

As our current prez fav place of licking I. E. Russia. People have to work a job and then go out to fields (not close to home but some miles out) to plant crops and then crop them up before winter. LOL Ofcouse I don't give this explaining to a pretty dame. Its her job to look confused but pretty. Catch ma nut and then GTFO.

PompanoGuy
07-15-17, 17:48
Is when a happy compromise can be met, stunning looks and with otherworldly skills. But yeah, I prefer Talent over looks!I prefer looks over talent. You can teach them what you like, but you can't teach them to be pretty.

BoBo15
07-15-17, 18:05

.Not me. I'd rather have a pretty one suck my dick. Its the demeaning, dehumanizing act of it that gets me off. The prettier they are the more valuable it was. And being able to take pictures is the icing on the cake. Doing the dirty to a pretty girl who has rejected guys like me their whole lives but sucked the dick of an evil pretty boy turns me on. Watching the horror in her face as she tastes my cum really turns me on. But that's me. I'm sure I need therapy.

FilthyKoala
07-15-17, 18:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Joseph Kerr
07-15-17, 19:28
All you guys who think Olivia looks like a man need to see her naked, you'll change your tune. The ass is FAT and feels like heaven, not too firm and not too deflated. Not to mention she's a genuinely nice girl, at least all the times I've seen her. Good attitude, and GREAT skills. She can DT with no problem and takes the D all the way balls deep with no issue or complaining like some of these other girls.

PompanoGuy
07-15-17, 19:32
Not me. I'd rather have a pretty one suck my dick. Its the demeaning, dehumanizing act of it that gets me off. The prettier they are the more valuable it was. And being able to take pictures is the icing on the cake. Doing the dirty to a pretty girl who has rejected guys like me their whole lives but sucked the dick of an evil pretty boy turns me on. Watching the horror in her face as she tastes my cum really turns me on. But that's me. I'm sure I need therapy.You do need therapy, but I've got the same issues. Group rates?

FrankSzoll
07-15-17, 21:24
I'm 100 ' with you.

I'll pass on 500 ugly or marginal ones waitin on or. Concentrating on trying to get the good one. You' all can keep those ugly ones.

In fact if she aint a 7. 5 I can't even get hard. Now I know this perspective is not for the faint of heart and is often filled with frustration but I haven't found many easy ways around it. And yeah, absolutely with the video and pictures- I'm to the point now where I will risk not even getting the act for the sake of the pics. It is just such a thrill to come away with the "capture. ".

Not me. I'd rather have a pretty one suck my dick. Its the demeaning, dehumanizing act of it that gets me off. The prettier they are the more valuable it was. And being able to take pictures is the icing on the cake. Doing the dirty to a pretty girl who has rejected guys like me their whole lives but sucked the dick of an evil pretty boy turns me on. Watching the horror in her face as she tastes my cum really turns me on. But that's me. I'm sure I nee.

FrankSzoll
07-15-17, 21:35
And I also think this is where we f- up and miss out, or at the same time this is the beauty of porn- pooled resources to get the beauty.

I know for example in recent times if I had a small group of quality, trusted guys and we could have pooled our resources and information we could have accessed some real scale 9 or 10's for total turn outs. The kind of girls, in fact, you can't normally touch. Very frustrating, but a couple of time I literally had a 9 or 9+ FIRMLY on the hook and had her like 90 percent there, yet, BLAST, she slipped away but for want of a wingman.

Streetking85
07-15-17, 21:58
Anyone got working digits for winter??

BMaster33
07-15-17, 22:42
All you guys who think Olivia looks like a man need to see her naked, you'll change your tune. The ass is FAT and feels like heaven, not too firm and not too deflated. Not to mention she's a genuinely nice girl, at least all the times I've seen her. Good attitude, and GREAT skills. She can DT with no problem and takes the D all the way balls deep with no issue or complaining like some of these other girls.Couldn't agree more, I love the submissive ones.

BMaster33
07-15-17, 22:44
I'm waiting for them to show me one of these 10's they come across in Pompano. I've seen the disgusting, waifish hoes covered in potholes some of these dudes fawn over on this board all the time and couldn't be more disgusted in majority of them.I'm thinking the same thing, they are talking 8's and 10's that is laughable.

FilthyKoala
07-15-17, 23:49
I'm thinking the same thing, they are talking 8's and 10's that is laughable.Broski I can say I've picked up some cute ones that would rate high on a SW scale imo, but I'm rating them against the typical inhabitants that roam the street. Ones that I couldn't even justify taking the chance of getting caught with. Even the high 7's, 8's and 9's (10's don't exist) have their share of issues that come with the lifestyle (mainly track marks, scars, attitude, etc) but there is a big difference between them and the burned out skeletons you pass by or even a girl like Destiny that's completely out of her mind from the amount of abuse she's taken. And that's not even mentioning YMMV and skill.

Off the top of my head some of the best looking ones I've had were Brianna and Heidi (Hollywood), Ohio Red and Winter are both great catches imo, Sapphire that Gringo picked up looked like a real nice one, and a couple randoms I came across like this Blonde Emily (girl was literally the typical cheerleader before meds) or girls that just fell off BP and need some quick cash. The rest go from decent, bad, and worse.

KingOfTheBlues
07-16-17, 00:09
This afternoon Sunday around 5 pm On Dixie I spot this big booty.

Two blocks south of Sunoco unfortunately I had no time to investigate but she was definitely working. Does this sound like anyone in the area.

NeilAndBob
07-16-17, 01:30
I'm waiting for them to show me one of these 10's they come across in Pompano. I've seen the disgusting, waifish hoes covered in potholes some of these dudes fawn over on this board all the time and couldn't be more disgusted in majority of them.Me too! I don't k ow what the dudes are used too but I ain't seen any chick better than a 6. I like Edie, Rachael, maybe 1 or 2 others a d I can't even give them more than a 7 due to the wear and tear.

Gringo2123
07-16-17, 07:35
Sounds like shay or it could be someone new

I been in this game for a while. I watch your threads, I've just always been sketched out to post. But F it, here it goes.

Thin brunette 5 ft. Pale skin, obviously sleeps all day. I usually stick with pompano loop but I was coming back from beach and saw this one. Right before Atlantic in that hood area. Why'all know the spot. She was in all black with tight pants that had holes down the side, white purse. Said she just woke up when I saw her walking with some other dude. I told her I was going to take a lap around cause I saw a few other ones in area. But decided she was the one for me. FS, BBJ. Offered BBFS but declined. I have a GF. Says she is a sex adict. Cute body, tattoo on lower back. Smooth skin, tight vag. Decent smell. Shaved. Pretty looking puss. She had an inny, which is rare period. Great bbj, totally could of snagged pics and even video but I'm always watching my back for LEO or whatever. We went to some clinic parking lot over the bridge on whatever street a few blocks from Atlantic. Quality ho. She was totally into it. Squirted on my cock. That was a first from a SW. Came in her mouth. 45 was damage and a few cigs. Totally worth it. Dropped her of at the spot and I wasn't done. Drive pompano for a lap or 2 and decided to go back. Saw her again, but after 25 minutes something was different. I wanted round 2. She said meet me at store. I waited for 5 or less minutes and drove back around. Saw her again and she asked if it was me, I'm like yea I'm trying to give you $ here, and she said home in. Minute and darted off. Literally ran! LOL. We had an amazing date and the candy or whatever she is on had her darting out. I guess she had to get high, or just got high. Totally cute though. Def will repeat. Have her my number, I wish she had a phone, but you know how that goes. The best ones are hard to find again. Next time I'm taking her to the hotel with me. Smash it real style. Seriously though great date, that is rare sometimes. Mad cute. Probably 20 or so. Thin for sure. I'm looking forward to comments. I hope I described her ok. Y'all are normally rough on the rookie posters..

Gringo2123
07-16-17, 07:36
Yes this girl makes you think about running her over.

Was she Blonde and young around 19 or 20 ? Sounds like that white trash known as Amber (Ugh)..

Gringo2123
07-16-17, 07:38
Here's that nice round soft ass riding cg. But yeah do your dick check.

All you guys who think Olivia looks like a man need to see her naked, you'll change your tune. The ass is FAT and feels like heaven, not too firm and not too deflated. Not to mention she's a genuinely nice girl, at least all the times I've seen her. Good attitude, and GREAT skills. She can DT with no problem and takes the D all the way balls deep with no issue or complaining like some of these other girls..

BigBadDog69
07-16-17, 07:57
All you guys who think Olivia looks like a man need to see her naked, you'll change your tune. The ass is FAT and feels like heaven, not too firm and not too deflated. Not to mention she's a genuinely nice girl, at least all the times I've seen her. Good attitude, and GREAT skills. She can DT with no problem and takes the D all the way balls deep with no issue or complaining like some of these other girls.So all this talk of Olivia, BBD will have to find her and check it for myself.

Bush Hog
07-16-17, 08:23
Just been a poor photo. Someone find her and take a few snaps. I enjoyed the write up. BigBadDog69, is a kool, experienced monger. Now let's see a pic of Olivia's bod. Bush Hog.

So all this talk of Olivia, BBD will have to find her and check it for myself.

Member #5534
07-16-17, 12:00
I was cruising last night in your neighborhood and I found Emma. She has a BP ad and is usually in west Boca. Anyways pick her up, good attitude and willing to please. Parked, went to town for a bbj, worked hard until I finished. I'm not very familiar with the area but it was close to Atlantic on Dixie. Got digits but I'm intrigue about all of these red girls (Ohio and the MILF) along with the cheerleader looking girl so I'll be visiting again really soon.

RawDog2500
07-16-17, 12:27
Here's that nice round soft ass riding cg. But yeah do your dick check..Nice view gringo!

HD Murdock
07-16-17, 13:22

.Don't scoop Amber or date her at your own risk.

NeilAndBob
07-16-17, 15:22

.Looking at that make me think of buying a farm.

Gringo2123
07-16-17, 16:45
So you could plant her for fertilizer like the guy in NC?

Gringo2123
07-16-17, 17:06
Hit the loop around 1:30 nothing out anywhere, started heading home and spot Summer and Lindsey walking south of atl. Lindsey is Summer's new roommate, what a cutie, one of the few streetwalkers I would be seen in public with. Nice attitude, friendly, sober, freshly showered, light bargaining but nothing too bad. 45 for very nice bbj and f. S. nice snug wet furry little cooter, jr felt right a home. Would highly recommend. Now I would rate Lindsey as an 8 on the streetwalker scale and Olivia a 4 or 5, would like your thoughts to see how our judgement varies. To each their own.

FilthyKoala
07-16-17, 23:43
Hit the loop around 1:30 nothing out anywhere, started heading home and spot Summer and Lindsey walking south of atl. Lindsey is Summer's new roommate, what a cutie, one of the few streetwalkers I would be seen in public with. Nice attitude, friendly, sober, freshly showered, light bargaining but nothing too bad. 45 for very nice bbj and f. S. nice snug wet furry little cooter, jr felt right a home. Would highly recommend. Now I would rate Lindsey as an 8 on the streetwalker scale and Olivia a 4 or 5, would like your thoughts to see how our judgement varies. To each their own.Looks like a quality catch from your pics, have to give her a try for the official SW Rating but damn good.

YourFace
07-16-17, 23:45

.Not her at all. Says her name was Tiffany star. The girl I was with was def more cute.

YourFace
07-16-17, 23:49

.That's the one. Total bad experience. Sucked me off. Didn't let me finish. Just got out the damn car. She looks cuteish, but not. Has a decent ass. Def will pass on that anytime moving forward. I don't give these chicks a second chance if they do that type stuff. F that.

YourFace
07-16-17, 23:59
I was cruising last night in your neighborhood and I found Emma. She has a BP ad and is usually in west Boca. Anyways pick her up, good attitude and willing to please. Parked, went to town for a bbj, worked hard until I finished. I'm not very familiar with the area but it was close to Atlantic on Dixie. Got digits but I'm intrigue about all of these red girls (Ohio and the MILF) along with the cheerleader looking girl so I'll be visiting again really soon.What's her name in her add. I'd like to check her out, any contact info or what.

DtMaestro
07-17-17, 00:20
Hit the loop around 1:30 nothing out anywhere, started heading home and spot Summer and Lindsey walking south of atl. Lindsey is Summer's new roommate, what a cutie, one of the few streetwalkers I would be seen in public with. Nice attitude, friendly, sober, freshly showered, light bargaining but nothing too bad. 45 for very nice bbj and f. S. nice snug wet furry little cooter, jr felt right a home. Would highly recommend. Now I would rate Lindsey as an 8 on the streetwalker scale and Olivia a 4 or 5, would like your thoughts to see how our judgement varies. To each their own.She's a great girl, too bad her phone has been dead for over a month. As I was waiting for another of the roommates, I also ran into Lindsay walking with summer as they left home for an afternoon stroll. You're right, Lindsay is a 12 compared to Summer in looks and attitude. She remembered me and we caught up a bit then tentatively scheduled a double for tomorrow. Can't wait for the upcoming meating, it promises to be an Epic Encounter.

Silly me, I thought she had followed thru with her plans to leave the life. It turns out she got beat up, broke her phone, and relocated.

HD Murdock
07-17-17, 00:22
Hit the loop around 1:30 nothing out anywhere, started heading home and spot Summer and Lindsey walking south of atl. Lindsey is Summer's new roommate, what a cutie, one of the few streetwalkers I would be seen in public with. Nice attitude, friendly, sober, freshly showered, light bargaining but nothing too bad. 45 for very nice bbj and f. S. nice snug wet furry little cooter, jr felt right a home. Would highly recommend. Now I would rate Lindsey as an 8 on the streetwalker scale and Olivia a 4 or 5, would like your thoughts to see how our judgement varies. To each their own.I concur. The funny part is when she had fallen asleep while performing to me a BJ.

BMaster33
07-18-17, 11:28
Broski I can say I've picked up some cute ones that would rate high on a SW scale imo, but I'm rating them against the typical inhabitants that roam the street. Ones that I couldn't even justify taking the chance of getting caught with. Even the high 7's, 8's and 9's (10's don't exist) have their share of issues that come with the lifestyle (mainly track marks, scars, attitude, etc) but there is a big difference between them and the burned out skeletons you pass by or even a girl like Destiny that's completely out of her mind from the amount of abuse she's taken. And that's not even mentioning YMMV and skill.

Off the top of my head some of the best looking ones I've had were Brianna and Heidi (Hollywood), Ohio Red and Winter are both great catches imo, Sapphire that Gringo picked up looked like a real nice one, and a couple randoms I came across like this Blonde Emily (girl was literally the typical cheerleader before meds) or girls that just fell off BP and need some quick cash. The rest go from decent, bad, and worse.Yeah that's is just a few out of many, I heard Winter is not around anymore and Ohio Red is not near as good as she was 6 or 7 months ago as I don't even pick her up anymore if people are going to just pick up these few you mentioned they will be striking out all the time and go home jerking off.

Dreather
07-18-17, 14:10
I stop by the wall this morning and found a very Nice nice nice bbbjwcimws very nice deepthoath for 25 with the pictures looks good nice body great easy going attitude will repeat I have digits that she said that they can be shared.Old post to be replying to but definitely one I had to look for. Running through Dixie and ran into her only wearing her blue bra and small cut denim skirt. Damage. 3 for a BBBJ and told me she got turned on a bit and wanted to finish for herself. Took her 10-15 as she rubbed herself while I drove her back to her spot. Definitely a good experience.

BoostMonger
07-18-17, 15:27
If she is still around can someone send me digits?

Ilift27
07-18-17, 15:41
Kinda late on the post Picked up red on Thursday around mlk area 20 $ just for a CBJ 5 $ tip since she's always nice Friday picked up a new face black SW goes by the name of tay tall thick girl 30 $ FS says she just got out a month ago and use to work in fort lauderdale. Pciked her up on 4th st powerline and atlantic area Saturday icked up jessica brunette spinner also says she just got out back in may nice ass for her pettite body 30 $ FS dropped her off at the candy man on 5th st powerline and atlantic area while dripping her off saw a new red head White SW but looks like she's being kept inside the house she had a red and black school girl outfit on and not a scratch on her too bad I'm not knocking on any doors for that. Sunday picked up red head rachel on dixie in between copans and atlantic rail road bus stop. 20 $ CBJ all give great head fellas. Cheers! Oh and BTW sapphiree and red are the best dates out in pompano both real hard to find sometimes. Sapphire is cute af but hates street walking cellphones so hard to find her.

Ilift27
07-18-17, 15:47

.Looks just like shay hope she's back her service is great real submissive.

Ilift27
07-18-17, 15:49

.Oh god ambers horrible picked her up did a LEO check she had pick marks from left to right on her tits decided to just do a CBJ 20 $ she stopped halfway saying the magnum condom taste bad and to take it off I refused she jerked me off with her hand while rolling her offs kicked her out let her keep the 20 $ but she walked her ass back home. Horrible service.

FilthyKoala
07-18-17, 17:39
LEO all around the J Mar area, tucked around the corners. So monger safe!

TurdMuffin
07-18-17, 19:46
Hit the loop around 1:30 nothing out anywhere, started heading home and spot Summer and Lindsey walking south of atl. Lindsey is Summer's new roommate, what a cutie, one of the few streetwalkers I would be seen in public with. Nice attitude, friendly, sober, freshly showered, light bargaining but nothing too bad. 45 for very nice bbj and f. S. nice snug wet furry little cooter, jr felt right a home. Would highly recommend. Now I would rate Lindsey as an 8 on the streetwalker scale and Olivia a 4 or 5, would like your thoughts to see how our judgement varies. To each their own.Guess her cleaning trip didn't work out. LOL. She was a looker when she was an amature brah. Your getting her now that she has been broken into. DT and I had our share of her when she as fresh about a month back. Yummy in all 3 holes.

FilthyKoala
07-18-17, 23:30
Oh god ambers horrible picked her up did a LEO check she had pick marks from left to right on her tits decided to just do a CBJ 20 $ she stopped halfway saying the magnum condom taste bad and to take it off I refused she jerked me off with her hand while rolling her offs kicked her out let her keep the 20 $ but she walked her ass back home. Horrible service.Actually drove right by her today LOL What an ugly miserable face she walks around with too. And to top it off she turns around surprised I didn't stop for her smh.

SickRick
07-19-17, 07:07
LEO all around the J Mar area, tucked around the corners. So monger safe!Must have been because there was a veritable buffet of SW's in the area around 13:00 hours. I counted 7 on my run-through (SW's, not LEO).

Jamie is fresh off vacation. Has tits and an ass now (90 days of high carb jail food will do that). Was actually good looking enough, that I took her home for BBBJ & CFS for. 4. I'd only done car BJ previously. Worth the trip.

Heather (and the black chick she walks with), Jessica, Trish (redhead. Actually a friend from the program, typically a great date when she's not. And so shot the fuck out now, I offered to take her home for a SHOWER ONLY, if I had the time. I didn't), Erica, and 3 others I didn't know.

Kinda shocking to see that many. All in the parking lot south of the J, and the street east of Pwrline.

First time I've been out for awhile. ATL / PWR was my first stop. I usually take a lap around the entire stroll first, then loop back for the best choice. There was such a selection over that way. I just grabbed and bailed.

I didn't see any of those faces on my morning mug run, so I guess LEO was chasing, not catching.

BE SAFE!!

MONGER ON!

Rick.

BMaster33
07-19-17, 14:07
Picked her up in the parking lot south of Jmar, she is a skinny brunette with a pretty nice face, her BBBJ is horrible, no suction with lots of hand, she starts jerking me and I said what are you doing and she gave me a dirty look, she tells me some guy who was not even close to the car was bothering her.

The damage was 20, I can see why she has a big cut on her nose and A black eye.

Sinner242
07-19-17, 15:22
Picked her up in the parking lot south of Jmar, she is a skinny brunette with a pretty nice face, her BBBJ is horrible, no suction with lots of hand, she starts jerking me and I said what are you doing and she gave me a dirty look, she tells me some guy who was not even close to the car was bothering her.

The damage was 20, I can see why she has a big cut on her nose and A black eye.This girl is trouble, crappy service. She has been reported on several times here and most of them are bad. Its too bad because she is decent looking by SW standards.

BangLingBust
07-20-17, 05:35
Well guys, I did my first pick up tonight. I was driving around for a few hours up and down dixie. Saw two SW about to fight at the sunoco I almost stopped just to break it up. Then ended up going south. SW 3rd there was a blond with a killer stomach / body standing there but not the best place for a pick up. At least someone nervous as hell going for their first time. Wish I could have really seen her face and body more. Drove past her a few times thinking of it but chickened out, then went toward deerfield. Around the 49th ish area. Saw a blonde walking by in scrubs. So couldn't get a tell of the body. We back and forth like 3 times then got the guts to pull up into the next lot. Came in, said hello. She was older than I thought driving past. I thought maybe mid low 20's but def older. Got a quick BBBJ (which was good) with a cim for the typical price. Now that I did it once, might get more brave to go for it more often.

Gringo2123
07-20-17, 08:20
I used to date this Tay in ftl, very nice date, lost digits. Is this her?

Gringo2123
07-20-17, 08:25
Did she look like this. I posted about my HORRIBLE date with her about 6 months. Punch yourself in the dick before you pick her up.

The damage was 20, I can see why she has a big cut on her nose and A black eye..

HD Murdock
07-20-17, 21:02
did she look like this. I posted about my horrible date with her about 6 months. Punch yourself in the dick before you pick her up.

.lol.

Lol.

FilthyKoala
07-20-17, 22:20
Did she look like this. I posted about my HORRIBLE date with her about 6 months. Punch yourself in the dick before you pick her up.

.You can also recognize her by that ugly tattoo, its like they want a permanent marking so everyone knows "I'm a *****". Not against tattoos but WTF LOL.

NeilAndBob
07-20-17, 23:06
I haven't picked anyone up In a while, but after a few drinks tonight, got to say I was in the mood, grabbed li li and headed off to a quiet spot, as usual, the oral skills are off the chart, bbcimws, every last bit. Tells me she working on getting a set of teeth, DON'T DO IT! I said, you're awesome the way you are.

YourFace
07-20-17, 23:30
Anyone hear anything about Amanda. I know she has 2 vids on PH. I've seen her in past. Quality BJ. Haven't heard anything about her in a while. Best done I ever had. It's been a long time though.

BMaster33
07-20-17, 23:56

.No that is not her.

FilthyKoala
07-21-17, 11:12
Anyone hear anything about Amanda. I know she has 2 vids on PH. I've seen her in past. Quality BJ. Haven't heard anything about her in a while. Best done I ever had. It's been a long time though.On a vacation. Sick DT but tbh she was so burned out, I never heard anyone talk faster than her. She was like the female version of Boomhauer from King of the Hill.

LegzAndAzzMan
07-21-17, 11:16
Anyone hear anything about Amanda. I know she has 2 vids on PH. I've seen her in past. Quality BJ. Haven't heard anything about her in a while. Best done I ever had. It's been a long time though.I heard from a previous post she is on Vacation until January.

Calizum69
07-21-17, 11:26
Anyone hear anything about Amanda. I know she has 2 vids on PH. I've seen her in past. Quality BJ. Haven't heard anything about her in a while. Best done I ever had. It's been a long time though.
I heard from a previous post she is on Vacation until January.Can you post the link, would love to see that.

DtMaestro
07-21-17, 12:46
I heard from a previous post she is on Vacation until January.And more sad news, my gem that got away the incomparable Nana will also be in til Christmas time.

Calizum69
07-21-17, 13:36
I haven't picked anyone up In a while, but after a few drinks tonight, got to say I was in the mood, grabbed li li and headed off to a quiet spot, as usual, the oral skills are off the chart, bbcimws, every last bit. Tells me she working on getting a set of teeth, DON'T DO IT! I said, you're awesome the way you are.What! I love gummy blow jobs, there the best! Hmm especially Leslie since she sucks its so firm and good and slow! Pictures is from January last year when I last saw her, highly recommend as a head wizard, good brain masseuse, I highly recommend!

Monger on fellas.

Calizum69
07-21-17, 13:39
I used to date this Tay in ftl, very nice date, lost digits. Is this her?She looks like a good head doctor with multiple degrees.

FilthyKoala
07-21-17, 15:37
And more sad news, my gem that got away the incomparable Nana will also be in til Christmas time.Yea she was always on my radar from back in her Hollywood days, seemed like a nice one when she wasnt completely trashed.

YourFace
07-21-17, 17:55
Can you post the link, would love to see that.Just type in DT Amanda in search bar. Should come right up. DT maestron I sent you a message with those digits. If they are hers. FYI I asked you for a favor. Read and reply when you can.

Luvahj
07-21-17, 20:37
Seen her off and on over the years she is on and off drugs. Saw her last Sunday in parking lot next to J Mar with a thin BSW and Heather who has been a steady walker near Sunoco. Guess Heather has moved west now. Any way BBW Jessica is a dirty little Wh0re. Deep throater and a good dick sucker although she spits. I love the big tits and she has a nice round ass. $20 got me a finger in both holes and a great BBBJ. She is in the middle of a relapse. She has always been a go to girl for me and saw her last about 15 months ago.

RookieMonger
07-21-17, 22:38
Scooped up Red again for one of her patented BBBJwspit. SHe never disappoints in the skills dept. No issue with her accepting the going rate this time, she told me last time that she would only go with me if I had 30.20 and she was good to go this time. Also saw a older SW with a big set of tits walking north on Dixie /10th area.

TiPapou
07-22-17, 01:38
Hit the loop around 1:30 nothing out anywhere, started heading home and spot Summer and Lindsey walking south of atl. Lindsey is Summer's new roommate, what a cutie, one of the few streetwalkers I would be seen in public with. Nice attitude, friendly, sober, freshly showered, light bargaining but nothing too bad. 45 for very nice bbj and f. S. nice snug wet furry little cooter, jr felt right a home. Would highly recommend. Now I would rate Lindsey as an 8 on the streetwalker scale and Olivia a 4 or 5, would like your thoughts to see how our judgement varies. To each their own.I saw her the other day during lunch break. She's very nice and a great performer. She needed her medicine, which she was on her way to get. She insists that she needed it and performs better when medicated. I ended up parking and got full service in the trap house. Definitely added to the excitement. There are a lot of girls in there. I also saw Winter leaving as we were coming in. She got a nice body on her. I want her next. Lindsey told me she performs really well with Winter.

Jeep95
07-22-17, 08:21
Scooped up Red again for one of her patented BBBJwspit. SHe never disappoints in the skills dept. No issue with her accepting the going rate this time, she told me last time that she would only go with me if I had 30.20 and she was good to go this time. Also saw a older SW with a big set of tits walking north on Dixie /10th area.That is Bria, a fruit loop.

SickRick
07-22-17, 08:24
Anyone hear anything about Amanda. I know she has 2 vids on PH. I've seen her in past. Quality BJ. Haven't heard anything about her in a while. Best done I ever had. It's been a long time though.Vacation until 2/15/18 - but she got the SAP Program so she might be out earlier. That's usually how it works. Drug treatment cell, in exchange for reducing sentence.

Rick.

TurdMuffin
07-22-17, 16:36
Only thing out around 7 am was melissa. Never disappoints and a killer date.

Got off work and decided mite as well. Was in the area till almost 6 pm. Clearly not much out. Did stop by Winter / Lindsey trap house only to find Sam saying "only me if you want" like no thanks. Ways of our old boy Gringo punch yerself in nuts and drive along. Powerline loop had some beat up hags nothing I even pay attention to. Have been looking for ice-cream melissa since our date almost a month ago; but to no luck.

And then ran into Red from 12th. Needs no intro. I Know I said I would never see her again. It was either blue balls or red-headED out. I pick my losses.

Then it was off to Lake Worth.

RogerWalk
07-22-17, 17:27
That is Bria, a fruit loop.Bria post on Indy now quoting guys 100 half hr.

Gringo2123
07-22-17, 17:31
Didn't have a lot of time so I picked up the first ho I saw to feed my addiction. Yeah she's a 4 at best but very nice BBJ and she rode me cg for 30 bones, no drama, nice attitude, 5'6 thin, no track marks, clean.

BrowardMan6942
07-22-17, 20:45
Those are not pics of redhead Jessica right? I don't see her tattoo. Have you seen Jessica in the last 5 months?

Seen her off and on over the years she is on and off drugs. Saw her last Sunday in parking lot next to J Mar with a thin BSW and Heather who has been a steady walker near Sunoco. Guess Heather has moved west now. Any way BBW Jessica is a dirty little Wh0re. Deep throater and a good dick sucker although she spits. I love the big tits and she has a nice round ass. $20 got me a finger in both holes and a great BBBJ. She is in the middle of a relapse. She has always been a go to girl for me and saw her last about 15 months ago.

BrowardMan6942
07-22-17, 20:51
I don't do car dates so brought her back to my place yesterday.

Saw her near Atlantic and Power.

Petite brunette, thin but not stick thin and cute with not a lot of marks and her arms were clear.

Nice patient BBBJ cim with spit. I think I could have gotten f / s but was not interested. 30 bones.

Wonder if she is using a different name with others-I thought it was KC at first.

Oh today I saw a cute blonde who was normal size with a blue midriff top in same area. Anyone know who that is?

Always looking for trustworthy ladies to bring to my place so if you know anyone who isn't marked up or flying high please send me a message.

RawDog2500
07-22-17, 23:33
Didn't have a lot of time so I picked up the first ho I saw to feed my addiction. Yeah she's a 4 at best but very nice BBJ and she rode me cg for 30 bones, no drama, nice attitude, 5'6 thin, no track marks, clean.You can't beat that coin gringo LOL and she looks like she has fat little pussy lips to boot!

NeilAndBob
07-23-17, 00:17
Bria post on Indy now quoting guys 100 half hr.How can she justify that when I see her walking nearly every night? Does she have a place? Or does she share some cum covered bed at some skanky trap?

BoBo15
07-23-17, 16:00
Hit the loop around 1:30 nothing out anywhere, started heading home and spot Summer and Lindsey walking south of atl. Lindsey is Summer's new roommate, what a cutie, one of the few streetwalkers I would be seen in public with. Nice attitude, friendly, sober, freshly showered, light bargaining but nothing too bad. 45 for very nice bbj and f. S. nice snug wet furry little cooter, jr felt right a home. Would highly recommend. Now I would rate Lindsey as an 8 on the streetwalker scale and Olivia a 4 or 5, would like your thoughts to see how our judgement varies. To each their own.Yup, I'd give this a solid 8,even a 9. Nice thin body, nice tits. Great pics. I have to go looking for this one. You have a number?

Gringo2123
07-23-17, 16:21
And like a typical back page ad the photos look great, until you show up and find a worn out streetwalker.

Bria post on Indy now quoting guys 100 half hr.

Gringo2123
07-23-17, 16:28
Hit the loop. Pretty dry, saw a new brunette by emmas trap house, 2 other cars stopped but didn't pick her up, when I got there figured out why. Looks like she got thrown out a moving car, road rash, kinda beat up so I passed. Than spotted Ohio red fresh from the shower, great BBJ, all 45 seconds of it, too lazy to ride me so she just laid back and let me fuck her all I wanted. 40 bones. She needs a 90 day vacation to put some meat back on her bones.

BigBadDog69
07-23-17, 16:33
How can she justify that when I see her walking nearly every night? Does she have a place? Or does she share some cum covered bed at some skanky trap?She lives in Pompano over by the beach. Takes the bus over to push her wares. Her bra, can't get into the damn thing to check out those big knockers. The only time she's not talking is when your dick is in her mouth.

Will not swallow no matter how much you give her. Just a spitter. Probably wouldn't hit it again.

I want the submissive Red with the long hair.

BBD.

KingOfTheBlues
07-23-17, 17:11
Renee has been one of my favorite Pompano hoes for the past 3 years now, lately she's been hanging out on Dixie just south of Atlantic in the little Hood. Her skills are a 10 plus she never complains and she's never tried to hustle me. That's why it's sad to see candy and the lifestyle wearing her out. Anyway she still has the skills if you see her in the hood show her some love.

TiPapou
07-23-17, 19:07
Yup, I'd give this a solid 8,even a 9. Nice thin body, nice tits. Great pics. I have to go looking for this one. You have a number?Bruh, she does not have any tits. LOL. At least they're not sagging or wrinkled. I don't mind them. She has a lot to offer. Tits not one of them.

DtMaestro
07-23-17, 22:21
Renee has been one of my favorite Pompano hoes for the past 3 years now, lately she's been hanging out on Dixie just south of Atlantic in the little Hood. Her skills are a 10 plus she never complains and she's never tried to hustle me. That's why it's sad to see candy and the lifestyle wearing her out. Anyway she still has the skills if you see her in the hood show her some love.I picked her up the other day just to talk. I drove around, gave her a pep talk and a couple of bucks to get something to eat. I can't attest to her skills, avg at best, but she was a sight for sore eyes to look down upon while penetrating. I hope she gets the help she so desperately needs.

KingOfTheBlues
07-24-17, 01:24
I picked her up the other day just to talk. I drove around, gave her a pep talk and a couple of bucks to get something to eat. I can't attest to her skills, avg at best, but she was a sight for sore eyes to look down upon while penetrating. I hope she gets the help she so desperately needs.Yeah I've had those talks with her also and always try to encourage her to go back home, but the desire for candy always wins.

Joseph Kerr
07-25-17, 10:47
Those are not pics of redhead Jessica right? I don't see her tattoo. Have you seen Jessica in the last 5 months?Star-Tit Jessica is probably out of the game. Moved up to west central FL and had some monger's baby. We likely won't be seeing her back down here for quite some time, if ever. Her skills were top notch though, to be sure. A shame.

Joseph Kerr
07-25-17, 11:49
Renee has been one of my favorite Pompano hoes for the past 3 years now, lately she's been hanging out on Dixie just south of Atlantic in the little Hood. Her skills are a 10 plus she never complains and she's never tried to hustle me. That's why it's sad to see candy and the lifestyle wearing her out. Anyway she still has the skills if you see her in the hood show her some love.Renee and Daisy from ATL and Dixie are my absolute favorites from that area! They both get into it (Renee especially!) and they never complain or clock watch. Daisy's on vacation though sadly, or she went home. Going to miss her. And it's been a few weeks since I saw Renee so I've got to look her up again.

There's another in that area, Kelsey. I don't know about her yet though. VERY skinny WSW, almost TOO thin. Anyone tried her out yet? There's also a short chubby WSW around there that always has a backpack on. I'm not even sure she's a SW, but she's always walking with them so I just assumed. Any intel?

BMaster33
07-25-17, 17:37
Pick up KC around noon a couple streets north of Jmar, I have not seen her in about 3 months but she says she has never left the area and was not locked up as usual a great non rushed BBBJCIM.

FilthyKoala
07-25-17, 18:13
Hit the loop. Pretty dry, saw a new brunette by emmas trap house, 2 other cars stopped but didn't pick her up, when I got there figured out why. Looks like she got thrown out a moving car, road rash, kinda beat up so I passed. Than spotted Ohio red fresh from the shower, great BBJ, all 45 seconds of it, too lazy to ride me so she just laid back and let me fuck her all I wanted. 40 bones. She needs a 90 day vacation to put some meat back on her bones.Actually saw Ohio Red today, I will say she looked more worn out than the last few times we were together. A vacation would really help her life out. But she still looked better than most of the SW's around the way imo (a chunky blonde on 8th, super skinny brunette on MLK, and two real rough ones at J Mar). Now YMMV but she gave me an awesome no rush BJ, she is great with tempo going from a slower swirling to some nice DT with plenty of slurping. What drove me crazy was this pool of thick white saliva that formed after every stroke of her throat opening up during the facefucking. I didn't ask her to ride me but I lubed up with that spit and laid her back for some nice fucking which we both enjoyed. Had to LOL when we looked up and saw landscapers, some random old black man, and a firetruck buzzing around the car. I may be a bit biased since me and Ohio Red have always had a great chemistry, but she's still a nice catch IMO and one of my favs.

Sinner242
07-25-17, 18:30
Pick up KC around noon a couple streets north of Jmar, I have not seen her in about 3 months but she says she has never left the area and was not locked up as usual a great non rushed BBBJCIM.Saw her walking about 3 months ago all scabbed up and weighing maybe 80 lbs. Looked very sickly and bad. Said she had just got out of the hospital with some crazy story. I had to pass on her. Saw her a few times before that and all were good sessions. Nice BBBJCIM. I would have to see her present appearance before even thinking of picking her up again.

BrowardMan6942
07-25-17, 18:31
Yeah I knew about the baby and was surprised to see her mentioned.

Star-Tit Jessica is probably out of the game. Moved up to west central FL and had some monger's baby. We likely won't be seeing her back down here for quite some time, if ever. Her skills were top notch though, to be sure. A shame.

NeilAndBob
07-25-17, 21:13
Star-Tit Jessica is probably out of the game. Moved up to west central FL and had some monger's baby. We likely won't be seeing her back down here for quite some time, if ever. Her skills were top notch though, to be sure. A shame.Was that the preggo broad that walked atl between fed and the tracks?

SickRick
07-26-17, 09:27
Yeah I knew about the baby and was surprised to see her mentioned.Yours?

LOL.

Rick.

BMaster33
07-26-17, 09:56
Saw her walking about 3 months ago all scabbed up and weighing maybe 80 lbs. Looked very sickly and bad. Said she had just got out of the hospital with some crazy story. I had to pass on her. Saw her a few times before that and all were good sessions. Nice BBBJCIM. I would have to see her present appearance before even thinking of picking her up again.She looked good yesterday.

Joseph Kerr
07-26-17, 10:03
She looked good yesterday.She still on crutches or walking around normal now?

BMaster33
07-26-17, 10:22
She still on crutches or walking around normal now?She was on crutches, I think I remember someone who knows her say she will always be on crutches because of some issue in her hips.

Joseph Kerr
07-26-17, 10:44
Looks like there was some sort of sting or something last night. The funny papers are popping with Pompano chicks that were picked up yesterday. Good thing I stayed indoors. I wonder where they were doing it though, maybe Dixie? I don't recognize all of them.

FilthyKoala
07-26-17, 11:50
Looks like there was some sort of sting or something last night. The funny papers are popping with Pompano chicks that were picked up yesterday. Good thing I stayed indoors. I wonder where they were doing it though, maybe Dixie? I don't recognize all of them.I only recognize Redhead Rachel and Sara from Cypress, so I'm guessing around Dixie. I was out yesterday and didn't see much LEO presence but with undercovers it tricky to say. Some of the ones they picked up look like they belong in a senior citizen club. Ugh.

Sinner242
07-26-17, 12:26
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

TiPapou
07-26-17, 13:48
Looks like there was some sort of sting or something last night. The funny papers are popping with Pompano chicks that were picked up yesterday. Good thing I stayed indoors. I wonder where they were doing it though, maybe Dixie? I don't recognize all of them.Thanks for the heads up. I recognize a few faces, including Summer. Since West Dixie is her stroll, I'd have to say West Dixie was included.

Sinner242
07-26-17, 14:25
Thanks for the heads up. I recognize a few faces, including Summer. Since West Dixie is her stroll, I'd have to say West Dixie was included.Summer has her lips all nice and puckered up, Ready for some pole. Nice!!

Luvahj
07-26-17, 15:09
Looks like there was some sort of sting or something last night. The funny papers are popping with Pompano chicks that were picked up yesterday. Good thing I stayed indoors. I wonder where they were doing it though, maybe Dixie? I don't recognize all of them.

Thanks for the heads up. I recognize a few faces, including Summer. Since West Dixie is her stroll, I'd have to say West Dixie was included.They are kicking them out already, I have never seen them get out this fast. Maybe the jails are overcrowded.

BigBadDog69
07-26-17, 15:28
Looks like there was some sort of sting or something last night. The funny papers are popping with Pompano chicks that were picked up yesterday. Good thing I stayed indoors. I wonder where they were doing it though, maybe Dixie? I don't recognize all of them.BSO is cleaning up all the SW and all the people hanging out across from Saxon and down the end of 6th.

No one hanging out in these areas any more.

Did not see one girl this morning at 6 am. So, word is out they are cleaning house.

So, do you know what that means next week. The decoys come out and they come after the guys.

FilthyKoala
07-26-17, 15:48
BSO is cleaning up all the SW and all the people hanging out across from Saxon and down the end of 6th.

Did not see one girl this morning at 6 am. So, word is out they are cleaning house.That spot across Saxon looked too obvious so BSO taking notice is expected, hell it looked like a monger trap. And those were the roughest girls too. Until BSO makes a real effort to bust the dealers SW are always going to be around.

IHateCbj
07-26-17, 18:44
BSO is cleaning up all the SW and all the people hanging out across from Saxon and down the end of 6th.

Did not see one girl this morning at 6 am. So, word is out they are cleaning house.

So, do you know what that means next week. The decoys come out and they come after the guys.Hate to be "that guy" but I told y'all a long time ago this was going to happen. Saxon Wall is on life support and the plug will be pulled soon. They're going to clean up the red & whites next. All the dope boys and hoes will be kicked out once it is sold soon, including the infamous Onion... Again. Too much new drug laundering money coming into a once poor area. This side of the train tracks in Pompano will be undergoing more gentrification. (Should have seen it 5 or 6 years ago)

I also told y'all that I can confirm that BSO actively reads this board and you all need to stop posting the exact location of where you're finding these hoes.

I can only warn people so many times.

Think it's bad now, just wait to see what's coming up lmao.

TurdMuffin
07-26-17, 19:02
Hate to be "that guy" but I told y'all a long time ago this was going to happen. Saxon Wall is on life support and the plug will be pulled soon. They're going to clean up the red & whites next. All the dope boys and hoes will be kicked out once it is sold soon, including the infamous Onion... Again. Too much new drug laundering money coming into a once poor area. This side of the train tracks in Pompano will be undergoing more gentrification. (Should have seen it 5 or 6 years ago)

I also told y'all that I can confirm that BSO actively reads this board and you all need to stop posting the exact location of where you're finding these hoes.

Think it's bad now, just wait to see what's coming up lmao.The loop will probly move south. I refrain from putting exact locations. Its supply and demand; it will always be present. If not here it will move more north to Lake Worth or area between Pampano and LW. Mongers like you and me will find out and off we go again.

BigBadDog69
07-26-17, 21:51
BBD was out cruising tonight and there was pussy everywhere from the Sunoco all the way down to Atlantic and on the side streets. It was dark and I picked up Yvette. Haitian, very thin, A cups, a little smell, maybe sweat as her pussy was clean.

She's 35, four kids and some ugly. BBBJCIM and swallow not missing a drop. Attention to the boys.

KingOfTheBlues
07-27-17, 00:15
Hate to be "that guy" but I told y'all a long time ago this was going to happen. Saxon Wall is on life support and the plug will be pulled soon. They're going to clean up the red & whites next. All the dope boys and hoes will be kicked out once it is sold soon, including the infamous Onion... Again. Too much new drug laundering money coming into a once poor area. This side of the train tracks in Pompano will be undergoing more gentrification. (Should have seen it 5 or 6 years ago)

Think it's bad now, just wait to see what's coming up lmao.I seriously do not think BSO needs this forum to figure out where girls are working, and as for drug laundering money coming into the area what is that based on???

Sarge572
07-27-17, 10:10
Trust me, when BSO reads these boards its for personal use. The 2 or 3 hours spent by mongers every couple of days cruising the stroll does not compare to the 8 hours daily that Uncle LEO is on the street. When they do stings and busts its because they need to plump some stats or clean up an area for investors or councilmen coming through. Ever notice every time there's an extended crackdown in the area new buildings pop up months later? Anybody remember Federal, Sistrunk, hell even A1 A back in the day. They know the girls follow the drugs but its a lot less easier and safer to lock up walkers and johns then kick down doors of dopehouses (even though 9 times out of ten that's where both girls AND the dope is). Just follow the basic rules of mongering and you'll make it through.

Gringo2123
07-27-17, 16:19
Hit the loop. Spotted a new thick strawberry blonde on Dixie south of sunoco but was beat out by black SUV. Pm me if you read this. So ran into a pawg Jessica by jmar with her louser boyfriend. Told her I wanted a BBJfor 20 said no problemo. After about 4 minutes of decent bbj. Said she must have sucked a hundred cocks and she was tired and if I wanted to fuck her for the same price. No problemo. Banged that phat ass doggie for a decent amount of time and dumped her back at jmar. Not bad for 20 big ones. Hope she was exaggerating with the hundred BJ's but if not, since she supports her louser boyfriend they each have a $1000 a day habit??

KingOfTheBlues
07-27-17, 20:42
Trust me, when BSO reads these boards its for personal use. The 2 or 3 hours spent by mongers every couple of days cruising the stroll does not compare to the 8 hours daily that Uncle LEO is on the street. When they do stings and busts its because they need to plump some stats or clean up an area for investors or councilmen coming through. Ever notice every time there's an extended crackdown in the area new buildings pop up months later? Anybody remember Federal, Sistrunk, hell even A1 A back in the day. They know the girls follow the drugs but its a lot less easier and safer to lock up walkers and johns then kick down doors of dopehouses (even though 9 times out of ten that's where both girls AND the dope is). Just follow the basic rules of mongering and you'll make it through.Now that makes sense, I seriously doubt BSO needs this forum to try to figure out what's happening.

Member #5534
07-27-17, 21:21
What's her name in her add. I'd like to check her out, any contact info or what.She's under Emma on the ad, her real name is Heather M, she texted me the other day but it's a little far for me unless I'm in the area.

TiPapou
07-28-17, 01:57
Trust me, when BSO reads these boards its for personal use. The 2 or 3 hours spent by mongers every couple of days cruising the stroll does not compare to the 8 hours daily that Uncle LEO is on the street. When they do stings and busts its because they need to plump some stats or clean up an area for investors or councilmen coming through. Ever notice every time there's an extended crackdown in the area new buildings pop up months later? Anybody remember Federal, Sistrunk, hell even A1 A back in the day. They know the girls follow the drugs but its a lot less easier and safer to lock up walkers and johns then kick down doors of dopehouses (even though 9 times out of ten that's where both girls AND the dope is). Just follow the basic rules of mongering and you'll make it through.

Now that makes sense, I seriously doubt BSO needs this forum to try to figure out what's happening.+1.

I'm sure they can find them hoes the same way we found them. They can find the trap houses the same way crack heads find them. If a girl is walking in the street of South Florida, you can pretty guess what she's up to.

BMaster33
07-28-17, 11:03

Think it's bad now, just wait to see what's coming up lmao.I know you are correct, I remember reading awhile back that they were actually showing the girls there pictures on this site.

IHateCbj
07-28-17, 11:13
I know you are correct, I remember reading awhile back that they were actually showing the girls there pictures on this site.Yes they were / are. I haven't responded to the multiple people who think they aren't being watched along with their other stupid sentiments on here especially since I know I can trust my source and have seen the exact results i was told will happen.

Anyways, back to talking about the hoes.

CrossTown 86
07-28-17, 11:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

HD Murdock
07-28-17, 18:58
Today PM Atlantic & Poweline.

P.S.: Don't blame me if pic are rotated, I posted them right.

HD Murdock
07-28-17, 19:01
Today PM Atlantic & Powerline.

TiPapou
07-28-17, 20:51
I've been searching for these two the past couple of days to no avail. I went to the house and I was told a monger picked them up (not sure if together) on Wednesday night and have not returned. Yesterday, I ran into Lulu behind JMar in the back streets, but she said she's not the same Lulu that's been around. This one was tall and slender. She was wearing shades. I didn't ask her to take them off as she looked good in them. I just got a BBBJ from her. She didn't allow me to CIM either, which is unusual for a SW. Anyway, it was the standard price. She does have a nice slender body on her. The kitty smelled clean as it passed the finger test. Anyway, I'm still on the hunt for Lindsey and Winter. Let me know if there are any sighting of either of those two.

TurdMuffin
07-29-17, 12:47
Hit the loop. Spotted a new thick strawberry blonde on Dixie south of sunoco but was beat out by black SUV. Pm me if you read this. So ran into a pawg Jessica by jmar with her louser boyfriend. Told her I wanted a BBJfor 20 said no problemo. After about 4 minutes of decent bbj. Said she must have sucked a hundred cocks and she was tired and if I wanted to fuck her for the same price. No problemo. Banged that phat ass doggie for a decent amount of time and dumped her back at jmar. Not bad for 20 big ones. Hope she was exaggerating with the hundred BJ's but if not, since she supports her louser boyfriend they each have a $1000 a day habit??Is she drinking fiji water. LOL. Boi gringo can you pick them. Fiji is gold standard h20.

Gringo2123
07-29-17, 13:27
That was my water. She worked up a thirst putting my cock and balls in her mouth at same time.

Is she drinking fiji water. LOL. Boi gringo can you pick them. Fiji is gold standard h20.

Gringo2123
07-29-17, 13:33
Hit the loop around lunchtime, not much out, second lap spot Rachael dressed like a real Hollywood hooker, my fav, short skirt, tits popping out. She tried for the 40 for head and mentioned she is mostly on BP now, I said good for you but I found you strolling Dixie just south of Sunoco. Got a nice BBJ and f. S for 40. Lazy ho wouldn't ride me so I just banged her missionary looking at those 15 k titties.

HD Murdock
07-29-17, 18:39
Finally had some free time, couple people shared Julia's number with me but her number was already disco: so hit the pompano loop and within two minutes spotted Sapphire by McNab and Dixie. Sometimes you get lucky. What a cute spinner. Heard about her but never had the pleasure before. Looks 18 to my old ass but she said she was 25. Wanted 40 for BBJ but my tight ass got her to do F. S and BBJ for 40 bones. Very nice BBJ. Slight hair on the cooter, little sensitive about being tossed around during F. S. but seemed to get into it. Wow. Nice Sunday afternoon would recommend.Scooped yesterday Dixie North and McNab. Good looking gal. Wanted to buy her candy before deed, I said no way to risky, then she got disappointed. Finally we went for car date, a Jackson up front -my bad- for a shity BJ that end it up with HJ messing all over my console.

NeilAndBob
07-29-17, 18:50
Hit the loop around lunchtime, not much out, second lap spot Rachael dressed like a real Hollywood hooker, my fav, short skirt, tits popping out. She tried for the 40 for head and mentioned she is mostly on BP now, I said good for you but I found you strolling Dixie just south of Sunoco. Got a nice BBJ and f. S for 40. Lazy ho wouldn't ride me so I just banged her missionary looking at those 15 k titties.Mostly on BP my ass, she walks at least 3 times a day, if BP was paying that well she'd be in a nice place and not that dump with the cum stained sheet and the dirt front yard, I walked In then made an excuse to go to my car and rolled off.

YourFace
07-30-17, 02:29
Found Melissa by the nursary. 9 pm-ish Tight little brunette. She says she has a spot. Looked legit, but car was my option. I don't just roll into any house like that first time. Anyway. Pricy, but I'm a bad negotiator sometimes. 60 bbj, cfs. 29 years old. Real nice, quality bbj. Nice wet strokes. Tried to take it all but couldn't. So I FFed her for a few. Nice moaning. Real wet. Would be a fox in the bedroom. Next time I'm going in. Says she does 80 incall. Has 2 friends. You all would know more than I do. Could be a BP girl. Look clean. But I wanted that tight shaved. , missionary, took it like a champ. Non rushed. Some dirty talk. But seriously professional. She had a good moment or something. But she made me feel comfortable. I was impressed. Quality service. Not just talking about the deed. Real cute face. Thin body but had some cushion. Just out of shape. Soft. But still has a few left in her. Could of been real nice a few years ago. But has skills. Worth checking out Got digits.

Gringo2123
07-30-17, 15:34
Thats why I mostly do car dates. Last time I went into a place, couldn't imagine touching anything in there, much less taking my clothes off.

Mostly on BP my ass, she walks at least 3 times a day, if BP was paying that well she'd be in a nice place and not that dump with the cum stained sheet and the dirt front yard, I walked In then made an excuse to go to my car and rolled off..

FilthyKoala
07-30-17, 17:24
Got lucky and had the weekend off so why not hit the stroll for some fun. Streets were p dry aside from Amber (shame she has no skill and an even worse attitude) since she was looking decent today, but that's a hard pass. So I drove over to the J Mar side hoping to run into Jay since her phone was off (or lost, she almost left it in my car) but that was also a miss. Instead I came across a blonde sitting in the shade named Christy, mid 20's, decent body with a distinct European / Russian cute face. Now her skin did have some old med scars but those soft blue eyes and a pair of full lips made it easy to over look that. We agree on the usual rate with no complaints and off we go to park up. She tells to lay back and smoothly my cock is notched to the back of her throat with those lips moving up to the head, a real beautiful sight. She continues a slow to mid paced DT BJ with my hand guiding the tempo in between light twisting hand strokes making sure I was hard with every dive down to the balls. Wanting to enjoy every minute of this I direct her to the twins which at first she's a bit hesitant but after assuring her they were just lathered in throat spit she giving each of the twins a nice massage. She moves back to the cock giving strong suction to the finish.

Digits are exchanged and if she can hold onto her phone I would gladly see her again and would recommend.

BrowardMan6942
07-31-17, 08:28
Funny how I met a Christy in same area with same talent but she was a brunette.

Got lucky and had the weekend off so why not hit the stroll for some fun. Streets were p dry aside from Amber (shame she has no skill and an even worse attitude) since she was looking decent today, but that's a hard pass. So I drove over to the J Mar side hoping to run into Jay since her phone was off (or lost, she almost left it in my car) but that was also a miss. Instead I came across a blonde sitting in the shade named Christy, mid 20's, decent body with a distinct European / Russian cute face. Now her skin did have some old med scars but those soft blue eyes and a pair of full lips made it easy to over look that. We agree on the usual rate with no complaints and off we go to park up. She tells to lay back and smoothly my cock is notched to the back of her throat with those lips moving up to the head, a real beautiful sight. She continues a slow to mid paced DT BJ with my hand guiding the tempo in between light twisting hand strokes making sure I was hard with every dive down to the balls. Wanting to enjoy every minute of this I direct her to the twins which at first she's a bit hesitant but after assuring her they were just lathered in throat spit she giving each of the twins a nice massage. She moves back to the cock giving strong suction to the finish.

Digits are exchanged and if she can hold onto her phone I would gladly see her again and would recommend.

Sinner242
07-31-17, 10:41
Saw her on the corner about 10 am this morning. Looks like she dropped the baby. She was posted at her normal spot on 6th by the laundromat. Looking just as skanky as ever, nasty dirty dress. She attempted to have make up on, looked horrible. I know some on you guys love her head game, not me. Just letting you all know she is out and about for all you have.

Dreather
07-31-17, 17:21
It's been about three months since I've seen her in Lake Worth but she's just spotted up on Dixie near the Sunoco and I always wanted some info on her. BSW a lot older that wears stockings and a red skirt. Long blonde wig and usually a handbag.

BigBadDog69
07-31-17, 21:59
It's been about three months since I've seen her in Lake Worth but she's just spotted up on Dixie near the Sunoco and I always wanted some info on her. BSW a lot older that wears stockings and a red skirt. Long blonde wig and usually a handbag.She comes with equipment.

KingOfTheBlues
08-01-17, 16:24
It's been about three months since I've seen her in Lake Worth but she's just spotted up on Dixie near the Sunoco and I always wanted some info on her. BSW a lot older that wears stockings and a red skirt. Long blonde wig and usually a handbag.Are you talking about the old black tranny, that scary thing has been walking a long time.

NeilAndBob
08-01-17, 16:30
Are you talking about the old black tranny, that scary thing has been walking a long time.She has been around for as long as I can remember, I've seen her south of hallendale but know better to pick her up.

CdMante
08-01-17, 17:07
It's been about three months since I've seen her in Lake Worth but she's just spotted up on Dixie near the Sunoco and I always wanted some info on her. BSW a lot older that wears stockings and a red skirt. Long blonde wig and usually a handbag.Its a joke right?. Please said it was a joke. LOL.

BigBadDog69
08-01-17, 17:51
She has been around for as long as I can remember, I've seen her south of hallendale but know better to pick her up.There is also one that hangs at the Circle K st 49th st and Dixie.

I also saw the blonde walking today near the Sunoco. Did not get a good look at her face. Her and Brea were about 100 yards apart heading south just as the downpours were starting.

LonelyLoser
08-02-17, 01:02
Its a joke right?. Please said it was a joke. LOL.Sometimes don't care what gender LOL.

Gringo2123
08-02-17, 09:17
Not sure if this is the same Melissa. Picked up at sunoco. Can't post photos anymore can anyone tell me how or why?? Any hoo. Offered bbj and cfs for 40. Opted for just bbjcim. Very nice would recommend. Pm me on how to post photos and we can see if it was same girl.

Found Melissa by the nursary. 9 pm-ish Tight little brunette. She says she has a spot. Looked legit, but car was my option. I don't just roll into any house like that first time. Anyway. Pricy, but I'm a bad negotiator sometimes. 60 bbj, cfs. 29 years old. Real nice, quality bbj. Nice wet strokes. Tried to take it all but couldn't. So I FFed her for a few. Nice moaning. Real wet. Would be a fox in the bedroom. Next time I'm going in. Says she does 80 incall. Has 2 friends. You all would know more than I do. Could be a BP girl. Look clean. But I wanted that tight shaved. , missionary, took it like a champ. Non rushed. Some dirty talk. But seriously professional. She had a good moment or something. But she made me feel comfortable. I was impressed. Quality service. Not just talking about the deed. Real cute face. Thin body but had some cushion. Just out of shape. Soft. But still has a few left in her. Could of been real nice a few years ago. But has skills. Worth checking out Got digits..

Joseph Kerr
08-02-17, 09:51
Saw her on the corner about 10 am this morning. Looks like she dropped the baby. She was posted at her normal spot on 6th by the laundromat. Looking just as skanky as ever, nasty dirty dress. She attempted to have make up on, looked horrible. I know some on you guys love her head game, not me. Just letting you all know she is out and about for all you have.So that WAS her that I saw out there as I was cruising near Saxon. She's back out on the street as soon as she had the baby already? Personally I've been steering clear of her ever since someone shared that close-up of her cooter. I feel bad because she always had a nice personality, never complained, and did whatever you want for as long as you want for a single solitary Jackson. Maybe I'll try out just her head game since that was always A1.

In other news, another blast from the past is back out there. And this one is the complete opposite from Missy in terms of personality. Cash and Dash Nikki / Sasha is back around JMar. You guys make sure to drive on by while flipping her off if you see her. Avoid like the plague!

NeilAndBob
08-02-17, 11:58
So that WAS her that I saw out there as I was cruising near Saxon. She's back out on the street as soon as she had the baby already? Personally I've been steering clear of her ever since someone shared that close-up of her cooter. I feel bad because she always had a nice personality, never complained, and did whatever you want for as long as you want for a single solitary Jackson. Maybe I'll try out just her head game since that was always A1.

In other news, another blast from the past is back out there. And this one is the complete opposite from Missy in terms of personality. Cash and Dash Nikki / Sasha is back around JMar. You guys make sure to drive on by while flipping her off if you see her. Avoid like the plague!Can't wait to see her, have I got a scam for her.

IHateCbj
08-02-17, 15:06
Can't wait to see her, have I got a scam for her.1. Give her fake money.

2. Take her to Wal-Mart.

3. Tell her to buy herself something nice before the deed.

4. Speed the fuck off when you see her walk in.

5. Check arrests website the next day.

6. LOL.

Dreather
08-02-17, 15:31
Its a joke right?. Please said it was a joke. LOL.Oh believe me I'm not interested lmao. I just remember her / him running into the streets and waving at people up in lake worth.

FilthyKoala
08-02-17, 17:40
In other news, another blast from the past is back out there. And this one is the complete opposite from Missy in terms of personality. Cash and Dash Nikki / Sasha is back around JMar. You guys make sure to drive on by while flipping her off if you see her. Avoid like the plague!Whats this "Cash and Dash" Nikki look like so I can avoid or shoot the bird.

BigBadDog69
08-02-17, 20:51
Oh believe me I'm not interested lmao. I just remember her / him running into the streets and waving at people up in lake worth.That would be Tanaris Leonard running thru the streets like a fairie princess.

Dreather
08-03-17, 16:19
Not sure if it's sheer coincidence or if something is up but there's a whole lot of activity with the black Ford explorers near the red trap house and on Dixie. Just a little heads up. They're parked near the electrical place near red trap house and by the transmission place.

Mercury88
08-03-17, 16:37
Short jeans shorts, tube top exposing a slim tummy, cute legs with a rope anklet, long light brown hair with blonde highlights.

Pulled into strip mall and made eye contact she came to door and I offered her a ride. She asked if I wanted a date, said she didn't need a ride. I told her no but I could give her a ride. She walked away. Had some light track marks and was a young girl definitely living on the streets but looked pretty good. Still if she can't pass monger 101 and get in the car without talking about dates, well I ain't taking a chance. She sure as hell wasn't a cop, but my luck she might be cutting a deal with them. Drove by after making another loop and she was still pounding the pavement in front of that strip mall just south of the Sunoco. On her phone the whole time too which is rare for a SWer. Ah well, better safe then sorry.

Sinner242
08-03-17, 16:51
So that WAS her that I saw out there as I was cruising near Saxon. She's back out on the street as soon as she had the baby already? Personally I've been steering clear of her ever since someone shared that close-up of her cooter. I feel bad because she always had a nice personality, never complained, and did whatever you want for as long as you want for a single solitary Jackson. Maybe I'll try out just her head game since that was always A1.

In other news, another blast from the past is back out there. And this one is the complete opposite from Missy in terms of personality. Cash and Dash Nikki / Sasha is back around JMar. You guys make sure to drive on by while flipping her off if you see her. Avoid like the plague!Anyone have a picture of this Nikki so we can all stay clear. Please post it here. Thanks!

Sinner242
08-03-17, 16:56
Short jeans shorts, tube top exposing a slim tummy, cute legs with a rope anklet, long light brown hair with blonde highlights.

Pulled into strip mall and made eye contact she came to door and I offered her a ride. She asked if I wanted a date, said she didn't need a ride. I told her no but I could give her a ride. She walked away. Had some light track marks and was a young girl definitely living on the streets but looked pretty good. Still if she can't pass monger 101 and get in the car without talking about dates, well I ain't taking a chance. She sure as hell wasn't a cop, but my luck she might be cutting a deal with them. Drove by after making another loop and she was still pounding the pavement in front of that strip mall just south of the Sunoco. On her phone the whole time too which is rare for a SWer. Ah well, better safe then sorry.Met here while waiting to pick up Chrisie from trap house on 13th. She is there with a few other girls that we all know. First she said her name was Alexandra, then she said Stephanie. Tiny thing, cute for SW standards. She had an attitude when I told her I was not buying her goods. Seems pissed that I would pass on her. Those you of who know Chrisie know why I passed. Could be a decent date down the road as I'm sure she will be working same spot now. Should be easy to find.

Rock On!!

TheOldGuy
08-03-17, 17:09
I'm curious too. Anybody have a description?

Whats this "Cash and Dash" Nikki look like so I can avoid or shoot the bird.

NeilAndBob
08-03-17, 18:37
I'm curious too. Anybody have a description?Google Sasha Nicole st clair. Or facebook Sasha st clair.

BigBadDog69
08-03-17, 20:50
Met here while waiting to pick up Chrisie from trap house on 13th. She is there with a few other girls that we all know. First she said her name was Alexandra, then she said Stephanie. Tiny thing, cute for SW standards. She had an attitude when I told her I was not buying her goods. Seems pissed that I would pass on her. Those you of who know Chrisie know why I passed. Could be a decent date down the road as I'm sure she will be working same spot now. Should be easy to find.

Rock On!!Almost slammed on the brakes when I saw this one. She was really cute but alas no cash.

They need to get those credit card things for their phone when they can keep a phone. I would be broke.

HD Murdock
08-04-17, 01:28
Anyone have a picture of this Nikki so we can all stay clear. Please post it here. Thanks!Nikki.

Nikki so far.

DtMaestro
08-04-17, 01:33
Met her the other day at marathon. Looked great, but I was just getting gas in route to pick up blond Christy (great date BTW). She tried to poach the client. Fortunately for me I'm a monger of my word and stuck to the plan. I did get her number and although I found out who she was, I still wanted to temp fate and conquer the Scammer. 4 minutes away she calls and asks me to get her asprin, already starts getting fishy. I proceed to the rendezvous and the plot thickens, when I confirm that she was back to her old tricks. She pointed out her bf / handler / or some random local and told me she owed him money. Followed it up with saying she didn't want to get beat up and that she would need the donation up front to give it to him before we went off on our date. I asked her to get in and close door, drove down the block away from the possible accomplice and probably dropped the ball by letting on that I knew of her and her ways. She didn't seem very concerned on going thru with the date, all she could do was try to spin it even further until she realized the jig was up. I asked her to leave and she politely closed the door on the way out. That surprised me, I thought she would slam it as hard as possible. I'll try again as I'm a glutton for punishment.

LonelyLoser
08-04-17, 02:58
Met her the other day at marathon. Looked great, but I was just getting gas in route to pick up blond Christy (great date BTW). She tried to poach the client. Fortunately for me I'm a monger of my word and stuck to the plan. I did get her number and although I found out who she was, I still wanted to temp fate and conquer the Scammer. 4 minutes away she calls and asks me to get her asprin, already starts getting fishy. I proceed to the rendezvous and the plot thickens, when I confirm that she was back to her old tricks. She pointed out her bf / handler / or some random local and told me she owed him money. Followed it up with saying she didn't want to get beat up and that she would need the donation up front to give it to him before we went off on our date. I asked her to get in and close door, drove down the block away from the possible accomplice and probably dropped the ball by letting on that I knew of her and her ways. She didn't seem very concerned on going thru with the date, all she could do was try to spin it even further until she realized the jig was up. I asked her to leave and she politely closed the door on the way out. That surprised me, I thought she would slam it as hard as possible. I'll try again as I'm a glutton for punishment.Don't. Plenty other cuter babes.

NeilAndBob
08-04-17, 06:49
Met here while waiting to pick up Chrisie from trap house on 13th. She is there with a few other girls that we all know. First she said her name was Alexandra, then she said Stephanie. Tiny thing, cute for SW standards. She had an attitude when I told her I was not buying her goods. Seems pissed that I would pass on her. Those you of who know Chrisie know why I passed. Could be a decent date down the road as I'm sure she will be working same spot now. Should be easy to find.

Rock On!!Where is this place?

Gringo2123
08-04-17, 07:27
I saw her at the sunoco and recognized her right away. She was also jailbait when she first hit the streets. I found her at 18. Actually was in the middle of f. S when she said we are done so I never paid her and just kicked her out.

Met her the other day at marathon. Looked great, but I was just getting gas in route to pick up blond Christy (great date BTW). She tried to poach the client. Fortunately for me I'm a monger of my word and stuck to the plan. I did get her number and although I found out who she was, I still wanted to temp fate and conquer the Scammer. 4 minutes away she calls and asks me to get her asprin, already starts getting fishy. I proceed to the rendezvous and the plot thickens, when I confirm that she was back to her old tricks. She pointed out her bf / handler / or some random local and told me she owed him money. Followed it up with saying she didn't want to get beat up and that she would need the donation up front to give it to him before we went off on our date. I asked her to get in and close door, drove down the block away from the possible accomplice and probably dropped the ball by letting on that I knew of her and her ways. She didn't seem very concerned on going thru with the date, all she could do was try to spin it even further until she realized the jig was up. I asked her to leave and she politely closed the door on the way out. That surprised me, I thought she would slam it as hard as possible. I'll try again as I'm a glutton for punishment..

SickRick
08-04-17, 08:26
Met her the other day at marathon. Looked great, but I was just getting gas in route to pick up blond Christy (great date BTW). She tried to poach the client. Fortunately for me I'm a monger of my word and stuck to the plan. I did get her number and although I found out who she was, I still wanted to temp fate and conquer the Scammer. 4 minutes away she calls and asks me to get her asprin, already starts getting fishy. I proceed to the rendezvous and the plot thickens, when I confirm that she was back to her old tricks. She pointed out her bf / handler / or some random local and told me she owed him money. Followed it up with saying she didn't want to get beat up and that she would need the donation up front to give it to him before we went off on our date. I asked her to get in and close door, drove down the block away from the possible accomplice and probably dropped the ball by letting on that I knew of her and her ways. She didn't seem very concerned on going thru with the date, all she could do was try to spin it even further until she realized the jig was up. I asked her to leave and she politely closed the door on the way out. That surprised me, I thought she would slam it as hard as possible. I'll try again as I'm a glutton for punishment.What's a shame is that I know her from years ago. Before she started the cash-and-dash thing. Young, banging body, great skills. She could have been the all-time queen of Pompahoe SW's, but chose to be a scammer instead.

She's been doing the SW thing since she was a teenager (and I don't mean 18), which is a shame. When you've been doing this since 14-15 - the damage is irreversible.

Shame, she was my ATF go-to back in the day (aside from Tattoo Kate. Who is still one of my closest friends and sober many years. Would marry her in a heartbeat if she wasn't a fukkin lesbo. Good people).

Given her current rep, I would still give her a shot. Straight back to my place. Into a room with nothing to steal.

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!

Rick.

DtMaestro
08-04-17, 08:57
What's a shame is that I know her from years ago. Before she started the cash-and-dash thing. Young, banging body, great skills. She could have been the all-time queen of Pompahoe SW's, but chose to be a scammer instead.

She's been doing the SW thing since she was a teenager (and I don't mean 18), which is a shame. When you've been doing this since 14-15 - the damage is irreversible.

Shame, she was my ATF go-to back in the day (aside from Tattoo Kate. Who is still one of my closest friends and sober many years. Would marry her in a heartbeat if she wasn't a fukkin lesbo. Good people).

Given her current rep, I would still give her a shot. Straight back to my place. Into a room with nothing to steal.

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!

Rick.I had the same in mind, take her somewhere safe and donation after the deed. But like I wrote, she had no intentions of earning her keep. I'll try again, texted a few times but no response. She now realizes she's not dealing with an amateur. She's not burning me!

Calizum69
08-04-17, 15:25
Met her the other day at marathon. Looked great, but I was just getting gas in route to pick up blond Christy (great date BTW). She tried to poach the client. Fortunately for me I'm a monger of my word and stuck to the plan. I did get her number and although I found out who she was, I still wanted to temp fate and conquer the Scammer. 4 minutes away she calls and asks me to get her asprin, already starts getting fishy. I proceed to the rendezvous and the plot thickens, when I confirm that she was back to her old tricks. She pointed out her bf / handler / or some random local and told me she owed him money. Followed it up with saying she didn't want to get beat up and that she would need the donation up front to give it to him before we went off on our date. I asked her to get in and close door, drove down the block away from the possible accomplice and probably dropped the ball by letting on that I knew of her and her ways. She didn't seem very concerned on going thru with the date, all she could do was try to spin it even further until she realized the jig was up. I asked her to leave and she politely closed the door on the way out. That surprised me, I thought she would slam it as hard as possible. I'll try again as I'm a glutton for punishment.Wow I haven't seen her in like years and I thought she was dead to be honest since she disappeared from the streets years ago and I guess she back. Watch out for this provider as she has done it all, good or bad, proceed at your own risk and do execute only with a strong pimp hand only level ten, tools needed is a certified hand cuffs.

Gringo2123
08-04-17, 16:07
Here's the photos now that I'm able to upload again. Staying at trap by copans. Looks like other trap by RR tracks is closed.

Not sure if this is the same Melissa. Picked up at sunoco. Can't post photos anymore can anyone tell me how or why?? Any hoo. Offered bbj and cfs for 40. Opted for just bbjcim. Very nice would recommend. Pm me on how to post photos and we can see if it was same girl.

Calizum69
08-04-17, 16:53
Met her the other day at marathon. Looked great, but I was just getting gas in route to pick up blond Christy (great date BTW). She tried to poach the client. Fortunately for me I'm a monger of my word and stuck to the plan. I did get her number and although I found out who she was, I still wanted to temp fate and conquer the Scammer. 4 minutes away she calls and asks me to get her asprin, already starts getting fishy. I proceed to the rendezvous and the plot thickens, when I confirm that she was back to her old tricks. She pointed out her bf / handler / or some random local and told me she owed him money. Followed it up with saying she didn't want to get beat up and that she would need the donation up front to give it to him before we went off on our date. I asked her to get in and close door, drove down the block away from the possible accomplice and probably dropped the ball by letting on that I knew of her and her ways. She didn't seem very concerned on going thru with the date, all she could do was try to spin it even further until she realized the jig was up. I asked her to leave and she politely closed the door on the way out. That surprised me, I thought she would slam it as hard as possible. I'll try again as I'm a glutton for punishment.I was going through my archive and I found a photo I took back in 2011 LOL.

She was awesome back then, don't know about now.

Calizum69
08-04-17, 16:55
Met her the other day at marathon. Looked great, but I was just getting gas in route to pick up blond Christy (great date BTW). She tried to poach the client. Fortunately for me I'm a monger of my word and stuck to the plan. I did get her number and although I found out who she was, I still wanted to temp fate and conquer the Scammer. 4 minutes away she calls and asks me to get her asprin, already starts getting fishy. I proceed to the rendezvous and the plot thickens, when I confirm that she was back to her old tricks. She pointed out her bf / handler / or some random local and told me she owed him money. Followed it up with saying she didn't want to get beat up and that she would need the donation up front to give it to him before we went off on our date. I asked her to get in and close door, drove down the block away from the possible accomplice and probably dropped the ball by letting on that I knew of her and her ways. She didn't seem very concerned on going thru with the date, all she could do was try to spin it even further until she realized the jig was up. I asked her to leave and she politely closed the door on the way out. That surprised me, I thought she would slam it as hard as possible. I'll try again as I'm a glutton for punishment.Found another, hmm I think I will find her video, I will keep looking.

Calizum69
08-04-17, 18:21
Met her the other day at marathon. Looked great, but I was just getting gas in route to pick up blond Christy (great date BTW). She tried to poach the client. Fortunately for me I'm a monger of my word and stuck to the plan. I did get her number and although I found out who she was, I still wanted to temp fate and conquer the Scammer. 4 minutes away she calls and asks me to get her asprin, already starts getting fishy. I proceed to the rendezvous and the plot thickens, when I confirm that she was back to her old tricks. She pointed out her bf / handler / or some random local and told me she owed him money. Followed it up with saying she didn't want to get beat up and that she would need the donation up front to give it to him before we went off on our date. I asked her to get in and close door, drove down the block away from the possible accomplice and probably dropped the ball by letting on that I knew of her and her ways. She didn't seem very concerned on going thru with the date, all she could do was try to spin it even further until she realized the jig was up. I asked her to leave and she politely closed the door on the way out. That surprised me, I thought she would slam it as hard as possible. I'll try again as I'm a glutton for punishment.Another one from five years ago.

DtMaestro
08-04-17, 19:44
Here's the photos now that I'm able to upload again. Staying at trap by copans. Looks like other trap by RR tracks is closed.

.Yep she's at the fancy trap where the gals usually start out expecting / hoping for GPS style donations. Eventually they either adapt or starve.

About Melissa, she's down to earth and sports an above average head game. She's also camera friendly, always a bonus!

YourFace
08-04-17, 21:08

.That's the Melissa I was talking about. I'm a bad negotiator so I did it for 60 cfs. Quality date though. Real nice and pretty. Next time I'm getting a vid. She owes me. .

Member #5733
08-04-17, 22:59
I had the same in mind, take her somewhere safe and donation after the deed. But like I wrote, she had no intentions of earning her keep. I'll try again, texted a few times but no response. She now realizes she's not dealing with an amateur. She's not burning me!Christy cashed and dashed on me twice.

I met her for the first time about 4 years ago, on Sample and Dixie. She got in the car and we went to the Singer's parking lot. She proceeded to do some needle candy in my passenger seat which was quite shocking to see. Afterwards, she said she needed to pick up a pipe or something at her friends, so we went over to her "friends" house. And never came out.

About a year ago, same thing. Didn't even remember that this had happened to me before to be honest because I used to drink a lot and smell a lot of candy.

Found her near Sunoco, she said she needed to get her pipe, so she called her friend, we met at a McDonalds, then went to this neighborhood so she could do her thing. We went to the little gazibo in the neighborhood, she did her thing, and then said, hey its pretty open here lets go back to your car. I never really got agitated because I was pretty gone myself, but I remember this whole ordeal taking quite some time. After going back to my car she said we could go to her friends house. She went inside to "get change" or something of that nature. Andddd never came out.

It wasnt the until the next day that I realized "wow, same chick out here doing the same exact thing". It had to be her both times because I vividly remember what she did in my passenger seat both times, and asking my to give her my stuff so she could mix the two.

I will say, she is very attractive and wish the date went better. I remember her being really sweet and not too "cracked" considering.

I always used to give cash first because I was too friendly, passive, and like I said, in a pretty gone mental state at the times I used to monger a lot.

Calizum69
08-05-17, 12:42
Here's the photos now that I'm able to upload again. Staying at trap by copans. Looks like other trap by RR tracks is closed..Nice work Gringo, your the man!

Calizum69
08-05-17, 12:45
Met her the other day at marathon. Looked great, but I was just getting gas in route to pick up blond Christy (great date BTW). She tried to poach the client. Fortunately for me I'm a monger of my word and stuck to the plan. I did get her number and although I found out who she was, I still wanted to temp fate and conquer the Scammer. 4 minutes away she calls and asks me to get her asprin, already starts getting fishy. I proceed to the rendezvous and the plot thickens, when I confirm that she was back to her old tricks. She pointed out her bf / handler / or some random local and told me she owed him money. Followed it up with saying she didn't want to get beat up and that she would need the donation up front to give it to him before we went off on our date. I asked her to get in and close door, drove down the block away from the possible accomplice and probably dropped the ball by letting on that I knew of her and her ways. She didn't seem very concerned on going thru with the date, all she could do was try to spin it even further until she realized the jig was up. I asked her to leave and she politely closed the door on the way out. That surprised me, I thought she would slam it as hard as possible. I'll try again as I'm a glutton for punishment.Mo of Nikky 2012 Happy at sucking any body tool for the right price and right cock.

Joseph Kerr
08-05-17, 17:05
Was rolling around JMar a few days ago and ran into Olivia again. Easily one of the best in Pompano in terms of attitude, friendliness, and performance. Took her back to the room and had a great time, all for Jackson / Hamilton. We both washed up and I took her back to the trap.

On my way back I was rolling by the ATL and Powerline gas station and saw this tiny WSW, like really short with a pretty decent rack for her size. I pull up and she says her name is Jamie. I don't recognize her but she says she's been in the area for years. The BBBJ was below average, but the FS was great! Being so tiny I didn't think she could take the entire thing but I plunged as deep as I could with no complaints or whining. I'd swear she's not even 5 foot, maybe 4'9", so it was surprising. She definitely has potential to go into the regular rotation, especially for the 30 coin donation. Took her back to the gas station and told her I'd see her again sometime. No digits of course, just like most of these SWs.

In other news, have any of you seen light skin BSW Amber by Saxon? The streets have REALLY taken a toll on her. I remember when I first saw her a few months ago she was THICK, and now she's probably half of what she was before. It's sad, really.

Speaking of Saxon, there's this BSW chick around the area now that I originally saw in the Sunrise area and now she's in Pompano, Kayla. Short and missing a few teeth but the ass is SOFT and she knows how to take the D, really gets into it if the stroke and the rhythm is right. She's the only one I know that's been able to keep a phone for an extended period of time. My only issue is that she likes to blow up my phone at random times, and takes offense if I don't pick up her call. It gets annoying at times, honestly.

Once again, another blast from the past is in Pompano again. Dasyl. Thick LSW with red hair around JMar. She's been all around Broward, used to see her around Sunrise too just like Kayla but now they're all coming north it seems. This is the place to be gentlemen! Saw her earlier in the week and she actually remembered me and specific details from when I saw her way back last year, her memory is remarkable. Her performance isn't all that though, mediocre at best. But she looks better than most of the other girls, so she has that going for her. Let's see how long it lasts.

Pompano is where it's at! Be safe out there.

KingOfTheBlues
08-05-17, 17:13
Was rolling around JMar a few days ago and ran into Olivia again. Easily one of the best in Pompano in terms of attitude, friendliness, and performance. Took her back to the room and had a great time, all for Jackson / Hamilton. We both washed up and I took her back to the trap.

On my way back I was rolling by the ATL and Powerline gas station and saw this tiny WSW, like really short with a pretty decent rack for her size. I pull up and she says her name is Jamie. I don't recognize her but she says she's been in the area for years. The BBBJ was below average, but the FS was great! Being so tiny I didn't think she could take the entire thing but I plunged as deep as I could with no complaints or whining. I'd swear she's not even 5 foot, maybe 4'9", so it was surprising. She definitely has potential to go into the regular rotation, especially for the 30 coin donation. Took her back to the gas station and told her I'd see her again sometime. No digits of course, just like most of these SWs.

In other news, have any of you seen light skin BSW Amber by Saxon? The streets have REALLY taken a toll on her. I remember when I first saw her a few months ago she was THICK, and now she's probably half of what she was before. It's sad, really.

Speaking of Saxon, there's this BSW chick around the area now that I originally saw in the Sunrise area and now she's in Pompano, Kayla. Short and missing a few teeth but the ass is SOFT and she knows how to take the D, really gets into it if the stroke and the rhythm is right. She's the only one I know that's been able to keep a phone for an extended period of time. My only issue is that she likes to blow up my phone at random times, and takes offense if I don't pick up her call. It gets annoying at times, honestly.

Once again, another blast from the past is in Pompano again. Dasyl. Thick LSW with red hair around JMar. She's been all around Broward, used to see her around Sunrise too just like Kayla but now they're all coming north it seems. This is the place to be gentlemen! Saw her earlier in the week and she actually remembered me and specific details from when I saw her way back last year, her memory is remarkable. Her performance isn't all that though, mediocre at best. But she looks better than most of the other girls, so she has that going for her. Let's see how long it lasts.

Pompano is where it's at! Be safe out there.I must be having some very bad luck I cruised Pompano last night all of the familiar spots and again this morning I saw a few scabs but nothing I was willing to pick up.

MoneyTalks9
08-05-17, 17:56
Had anyone seen big booty throat queen Erica been going to pompano from Miami without any luck of catching her.

FilthyKoala
08-05-17, 19:16
This sounds like the Jamie I reviewed awhile back, WSW with a Boston accent. Boobs are some of the nicest I've seen on a SW in a minute. Told me she just finished a vacation and put a little weight on for the better, didn't even look like the same girl before. BJ was average but she was trying to please.

CrossTown 86
08-06-17, 02:59
Had anyone seen big booty throat queen Erica been going to pompano from Miami without any luck of catching her.She be over by jmars.

NeilAndBob
08-06-17, 16:23
Drove past her by her ol stomping grounds of sunoco. I wonder if the baby lived? Anyway, jeeeezus! Is there an inch of her body that isn't marked with some sort of sore? Her face looked like it was dragged across the pavement and the arms and legs had more black and blue marks than hair follicles. I don't care if she gave the ultimate service for a dollar, I wouldn't let my dog hump her.

MoneyTalks9
08-06-17, 16:34
She be over by jmars.Where Jmars at?

TurdMuffin
08-06-17, 19:38
I must be having some very bad luck I cruised Pompano last night all of the familiar spots and again this morning I saw a few scabs but nothing I was willing to pick up.Came out Sat night (8-5-17) around 930 pm and it was same. Plus been with all of the decent talent. Should have pushed more north to LW but its the same; 5-o's have cleared the area up. Well to another week of grind.

Sinner242
08-06-17, 20:48
Drove past her by her ol stomping grounds of sunoco. I wonder if the baby lived? Anyway, jeeeezus! Is there an inch of her body that isn't marked with some sort of sore? Her face looked like it was dragged across the pavement and the arms and legs had more black and blue marks than hair follicles. I don't care if she gave the ultimate service for a dollar, I wouldn't let my dog hump her.I agree 100000%. Nasty, plus I wish I could unsee that snatch shot someone posted awhile back. Now that she gave birth, its scary to think what it looks like now. Stay away!

FilthyKoala
08-06-17, 21:33
Drove past her by her ol stomping grounds of sunoco. I wonder if the baby lived? Anyway, jeeeezus! Is there an inch of her body that isn't marked with some sort of sore? Her face looked like it was dragged across the pavement and the arms and legs had more black and blue marks than hair follicles. I don't care if she gave the ultimate service for a dollar, I wouldn't let my dog hump her.Hmm. I take it FS was out of the question.

NeilAndBob
08-07-17, 00:04
Hmm. I take it FS was out of the question.I would not let her use my computer in fear of a virus.

NeilAndBob
08-07-17, 00:10
Ran into this little blond cutie by the Walgreens on 11th, took her back to the mansion for some fun, got to love it when some little young thing eyes roll back when getting slammed by a old fart like myself, let her use the shower after, she was very greatful to say the least, agreed on. 8 for the hour and through her an xtra. 2 for really going the xtra mile, damn, she was dt ing me for like 10 min, I had to grab her up and drop her on, she really got into it. A+++.

YourFace
08-07-17, 00:51
Read it. I'd like some feed back. On my way home from a friends I was cruising down powerline, hit up the street by j Mar. Saw a BSW with a umbrella, looked decent but passed. On second loop saw a WSW real thin short white t on with grey shorts with holes on side, looked ok I guess. But decided to pass. Took a lap through marThon. Saw a brunette in a red paisley top and black shorts. Looked ok I guess, but tonight if I was going to trick I needed a dime. It was that kinda night. I passed on that one cause she looked cracked out in the face and maybe had a scar, on face I think. She was healthy looking. Had nice butt and legs. But wasn't feeling it. So I gave up, so I thought. I was driving back to the crib and busted a you turn by 31st and said hey, one more lap. So did the whole thing again. Saw 2 more bsws. Was not impressed. And from the corner of my eye I saw a red head crossing steer from j Mar. To marathon. So hit the you turn and pulled up. She was talking to an ugly blond WSW with a red shirt and jeans. My eyes were instantly in lust. Big fake tits, pink shirt, greenish shorts. Tatted up sleeve, and other tats all over. Real pretty face. She looked like a ho you all say to avoid but as I stopped to talk she wasn't. Exactly what I was looking for. A real classy broad. I hope you all sense the sarcasm. But seriously nice looking. Must of been real attractive in her prime. Probably early 30's. But who knows. Says her name was lulu.

Did LEO check. Grabbed boobs, she grabbed cock. Why'all know the deal. So we ride out. I prefer Dixie. Don't know why. That marathon and j Mar. Just seem so hot to me. It was about 11:30 pm. We cruise to pollo tropical parking lot. I feel safer with people around. My back seat was full of shit anyway so FS wasn't on menu for me. I analyze her as we park and she is looking good. Not sure if she is the other lulu you all talk about. Remember full sleeve and other tats. Nice tan completion. She messed her hand up so she had it wrapped up. FYI. Anywho, she says 30 for BBj. I say ok. No negotiations. I'm a baller. LOL. I love how they don't give a crap what you look like. Half the time they don't even look at you like that. And I'm a sexy mother. So, I asked her to come back to my place. But I live on Atlantic and university. She says no, too far from candy shop I guess. I regret not offering 80 to go to crib cause I totally would smash that. I only wNted head but she looked good. 8 on SW scale. You guys can confirm that or deny. Anyway quality BJ. Face fucking. Sloppy and wet. I love it when they spot in my cock. They never seem to get it wet enough sometimes. But I enjoy the effort. Had those big fake titties out, nice bobbing and deep throat. I'm stacked so she managed to get pretty much all of it. Had a little teeth but nothing to painful. Def a keeper. 10 minutes go by, she says I'm her first cock of the day. I don't care either way. But it's early for them hoes. She sucked on my tongue while I jerked of. Then had her get down to catch this delicious nut. She loaded me up with some spit and I blasted the back of the throat. She took it down deep a few strokes. But I get sensitive so she raised up. Spit it out the door and I was pleased. She has no phone obviously. Says it was stolen and will get one tomorrow. I have her my number. I'll be looking for her again. I wish I did some fingering. She had a decent ass. Again before the streets took its tax she would of been sexy as fuck. She had a belt on. I was just enjoying the head game. Holding her hair and fucking that face like a boss.

I should of offered to take her home with me. I'm still horny even after I blew my load. Wanted to take another round 2 minutes after but had to control myself. So now I'm drinking a vodka at the crib, and was looking forward to this post cause she was a good date. Success, safe, and quality sucking. I'll look for her again. I did off an extra 10 for a pic or vid and she declined. I didn't press it. But should of. Prob could have some good pics to brag about. But hey, it's my dream and I'm sticking to it. Oh she had baby wipes. Nice touch for a SW. Peace.

YourFace
08-07-17, 00:53
So I have Nikki, Emma, and cristy number. Cristy is not the chick why'all are talking about cash and dash right. A fellow bro gave me her number. I have yet to use cause why'all be talking bad about that ho.

Gringo2123
08-07-17, 07:04
Is this her?? Can she keep a phone?? Shoot me digits if so. I had a nice time with her.

Ran into this little blond cutie by the Walgreens on 11th, took her back to the mansion for some fun, got to love it when some little young thing eyes roll back when getting slammed by a old fart like myself, let her use the shower after, she was very greatful to say the least, agreed on. 8 for the hour and through her an xtra. 2 for really going the xtra mile, damn, she was dt ing me for like 10 min, I had to grab her up and drop her on, she really got into it. A+++..

FilthyKoala
08-07-17, 13:33
So I have Nikki, Emma, and cristy number. Cristy is not the chick why'all are talking about cash and dash right. A fellow bro gave me her number. I have yet to use cause why'all be talking bad about that ho.YMMV but I had a great time with Christy and I know another monger bro enjoyed her too. Not sure if her phone is still working tho.

NeilAndBob
08-07-17, 20:45
Is this her?? Can she keep a phone?? Shoot me digits if so. I had a nice time with her.

.Not her. She does not have a pbone.

HoundDawgg
08-08-17, 08:45
Great post. Let us know if you hear from her again.

Read it. I'd like some feed back. On my way home from a friends I was cruising down powerline, hit up the street by j Mar. Saw a BSW with a umbrella, looked decent but passed. On second loop saw a WSW real thin short white t on with grey shorts with holes on side, looked ok I guess. But decided to pass. Took a lap through marThon. Saw a brunette in a red paisley top and black shorts. Looked ok I guess, but tonight if I was going to trick I needed a dime. It was that kinda night. I passed on that one cause she looked cracked out in the face and maybe had a scar, on face I think. She was healthy looking. Had nice butt and legs. But wasn't feeling it. So I gave up, so I thought. I was driving back to the crib and busted a you turn by 31st and said hey, one more lap. So did the whole thing again. Saw 2 more bsws. Was not impressed. And from the corner of my eye I saw a red head crossing steer from j Mar. To marathon. So hit the you turn and pulled up. She was talking to an ugly blond WSW with a red shirt and jeans. My eyes were instantly in lust. Big fake tits, pink shirt, greenish shorts. Tatted up sleeve, and other tats all over. Real pretty face. She looked like a ho you all say to avoid but as I stopped to talk she wasn't. Exactly what I was looking for. A real classy broad. I hope you all sense the sarcasm. But seriously nice looking. Must of been real attractive in her prime. Probably early 30's. But who knows. Says her name was lulu.

Did LEO check. Grabbed boobs, she grabbed cock. Why'all know the deal. So we ride out. I prefer Dixie. Don't know why. That marathon and j Mar. Just seem so hot to me. It was about 11:30 pm. We cruise to pollo tropical parking lot. I feel safer with people around. My back seat was full of shit anyway so FS wasn't on menu for me. I analyze her as we park and she is looking good. Not sure if she is the other lulu you all talk about. Remember full sleeve and other tats. Nice tan completion. She messed her hand up so she had it wrapped up. FYI. Anywho, she says 30 for BBj. I say ok. No negotiations. I'm a baller. LOL. I love how they don't give a crap what you look like. Half the time they don't even look at you like that. And I'm a sexy mother. So, I asked her to come back to my place. But I live on Atlantic and university. She says no, too far from candy shop I guess. I regret not offering 80 to go to crib cause I totally would smash that. I only wNted head but she looked good. 8 on SW scale. You guys can confirm that or deny. Anyway quality BJ. Face fucking. Sloppy and wet. I love it when they spot in my cock. They never seem to get it wet enough sometimes. But I enjoy the effort. Had those big fake titties out, nice bobbing and deep throat. I'm stacked so she managed to get pretty much all of it. Had a little teeth but nothing to painful. Def a keeper. 10 minutes go by, she says I'm her first cock of the day. I don't care either way. But it's early for them hoes. She sucked on my tongue while I jerked of. Then had her get down to catch this delicious nut. She loaded me up with some spit and I blasted the back of the throat. She took it down deep a few strokes. But I get sensitive so she raised up. Spit it out the door and I was pleased. She has no phone obviously. Says it was stolen and will get one tomorrow. I have her my number. I'll be looking for her again. I wish I did some fingering. She had a decent ass. Again before the streets took its tax she would of been sexy as fuck. She had a belt on. I was just enjoying the head game. Holding her hair and fucking that face like a boss.

I should of offered to take her home with me. I'm still horny even after I blew my load. Wanted to take another round 2 minutes after but had to control myself. So now I'm drinking a vodka at the crib, and was looking forward to this post cause she was a good date. Success, safe, and quality sucking. I'll look for her again. I did off an extra 10 for a pic or vid and she declined. I didn't press it. But should of. Prob could have some good pics to brag about. But hey, it's my dream and I'm sticking to it. Oh she had baby wipes. Nice touch for a SW. Peace.

YourFace
08-08-17, 12:31
Great post. Let us know if you hear from her again.I think she text me about 1 am. I was asleep. I'll let you know if it's her or not. It was just a text saying my phone is turned back on. Figured. Heh. I don't understand why it takes like a full day for my posts to go through.

PleasuresForU
08-08-17, 15:21
I've been a lurker for some time now, thought perhaps it's time to contribute to the forum. Ran across Jennifer the other day on Dixie, decent body, late 30's is my guess. Said she's relatively new to the scene. She was pleasant, gave a nice unrushed BBBJ with spit. I'd repeat.

Sinner242
08-08-17, 15:36
Mon 12 pm hit the stroll by J-Mar saw what I thought was Jessica that we all reported on before. Looked just like her, without the chest tattoo. I pulled up asked her name as she was waving at passing cars, the other Jessica I never saw do this, this one said my name is Jessica. She was wearing black tight leggings, and a bikini top. She is missing 2 teeth in the front. I made small talk (she is very ghetto) for a few then moved on as she was drawning way too much attention to herself. So there might be 2 Jessica's there. Both look spanish, dark hair and decent looking. This new one might be something to try for next time. The other jessica is a pain in the ass from other reports and my own session with her.

Tues -12:30 pm had a greek session planned with Emma from trap on Dixie and 13th. This trap is no longer there, they moved the entire stable to a spot on NW 9th street which is of course right now the street from the police sub station of MLK. Now in my 20+ years of mongering I have never been in a trap house. I have always done car / hotel dates. I had seen Emma several times before and she says "the new house is great, tile floors etc". Makes it sound good. So I show up. She meets me out side and we walk in. HOLY SHIT. Nasty ass mattresses all over the place. No furniture anywhere. Soon as I walk in there is a room to the right with the door closed and I hear 2 girls yelling and screaming at each other. I can make out that one is pissed that the other stole her date or some shit. I keep walking about 3 girls passed out on mattresses. By passed out I mean they looked fucking dead. I keep walking and see this killer blonde, might be the one reported on here few times. From what I could tell, beautiful face, maybe 20, I mean killer. Again, just a quick scan as I was walking by. I stop for a second and ask Emma, who is that. She rolled her eyes and says Amber. This Amber looked sweet, covered up to her shoulders so all I saw was her face. We get to her room. 2 nasty ass mattresses on the floor. I mean gross as fuck. I say "look Emma, this is not what I was expecting and I'm going to bail". I did not feel safe at all / etc. She is sharing a tiny ass room with another girl who was not there. I excuse myself and head out. I stop by Amber and kick her mattress thinking maybe I can get a number, something. She is out cold. Another girls wakes up and waves to me, she was scary looking. Older and busted. I say "sorry not my type" and head for the door. Thats was a fucking long ass walk in monger time. I was waiting from dude to pop out or some shit to go down. Never did. Thats how these girls live, on a nasty ass mattress with a pile of clothes next to it and that's it. I walk out the fron door and in comes another girl. Looked like a full on dyke, said her name was Ariel. Shaved up head, white skinny, maybe 25. Almost thought of grabbing her up but she wanted to get in the house to get her candy. This Amber I will find out more about. Also Saw LuLu Number 1 out, not the one with the huge fake tits. Thats Lulu2. Already had fun times with both. A few other skany girls running around, nothing that I liked. Ended up calling Alexa / Alexis BP girl to calm my nerves. Report for this is on WPB back page spot.

Rock On!

Gringo2123
08-08-17, 15:49
Spotted your redhead with the damaged hand and fake boobs over by marathon. She was too rough during the daylight even for ole gringo to let in the mongermobile and I've been accused of letting harlots that look like men suck my cock. So I passed on her and the few other ones just as bad. Went back to work full of cum.

I should of offered to take her home with me. I'm still horny even after I blew my load. Wanted to take another round 2 minutes after but had to control myself. So now I'm drinking a vodka at the crib, and was looking forward to this post cause she was a good date. Success, safe, and quality sucking. I'll look for her again. I did off an extra 10 for a pic or vid and she declined. I didn't press it. But should of. Prob could have some good pics to brag about. But hey, it's my dream and I'm sticking to it. Oh she had baby wipes. Nice touch for a SW. Peace..

PleasuresForU
08-08-17, 16:44
I've been a lurker for quite some time, thought I'd join in the conversation. Ran across Jennifer the other day on Dixie, said she's been out for about 3 weeks. Looked mid to late 30's, still has a decent figure, was pleasant to speak to and provided an unrushed BBBJ with spit. She's got a phone and I will repeat.

FilthyKoala
08-08-17, 19:42
Mon 12 pm hit the stroll by J-Mar saw what I thought was Jessica that we all reported on before. Looked just like her, without the chest tattoo. I pulled up asked her name as she was waving at passing cars, the other Jessica I never saw do this, this one said my name is Jessica. She was wearing black tight leggings, and a bikini top. She is missing 2 teeth in the front. I made small talk (she is very ghetto) for a few then moved on as she was drawning way too much attention to herself. So there might be 2 Jessica's there. Both look spanish, dark hair and decent looking. This new one might be something to try for next time. The other jessica is a pain in the ass from other reports and my own session with her.

Tues -12:30 pm had a greek session planned with Emma from trap on Dixie and 13th. This trap is no longer there, they moved the entire stable to a spot on NW 9th street which is of course right now the street from the police sub station of MLK. Now in my 20+ years of mongering I have never been in a trap house. I have always done car / hotel dates. I had seen Emma several times before and she says "the new house is great, tile floors etc". Makes it sound good. So I show up. She meets me out side and we walk in. HOLY SHIT. Nasty ass mattresses all over the place. No furniture anywhere. Soon as I walk in there is a room to the right with the door closed and I hear 2 girls yelling and screaming at each other. I can make out that one is pissed that the other stole her date or some shit. I keep walking about 3 girls passed out on mattresses. By passed out I mean they looked fucking dead. I keep walking and see this killer blonde, might be the one reported on here few times. From what I could tell, beautiful face, maybe 20, I mean killer. Again, just a quick scan as I was walking by. I stop for a second and ask Emma, who is that. She rolled her eyes and says Amber. This Amber looked sweet, covered up to her shoulders so all I saw was her face. We get to her room. 2 nasty ass mattresses on the floor. I mean gross as fuck. I say "look Emma, this is not what I was expecting and I'm going to bail". I did not feel safe at all / etc. She is sharing a tiny ass room with another girl who was not there. I excuse myself and head out. I stop by Amber and kick her mattress thinking maybe I can get a number, something. She is out cold. Another girls wakes up and waves to me, she was scary looking. Older and busted. I say "sorry not my type" and head for the door. Thats was a fucking long ass walk in monger time. I was waiting from dude to pop out or some shit to go down. Never did. Thats how these girls live, on a nasty ass mattress with a pile of clothes next to it and that's it. I walk out the fron door and in comes another girl. Looked like a full on dyke, said her name was Ariel. Shaved up head, white skinny, maybe 25. Almost thought of grabbing her up but she wanted to get in the house to get her candy. This Amber I will find out more about. Also Saw LuLu Number 1 out, not the one with the huge fake tits. Thats Lulu2. Already had fun times with both. A few other skany girls running around, nothing that I liked. Ended up calling Alexa / Alexis BP girl to calm my nerves. Report for this is on WPB back page spot.

Rock On!That Jessica with the missing teeth goes by "Jesse" and yea she's too rough for me too. I only used her to point me in the direction my girl Jay was in and gave her a few bucks.

I actually saw Emma today and she was p dopesick, her oral game was off so I just went to work with a FS for an easy price. She told me the same thing about the "new spot" with marble floors. Your braver than me for even stepping foot in one of those shithole house. Ill probably see Emma again since she's p reliable with a phone and apologized for the bad performance.

BrowardMan6942
08-08-17, 19:47
I just saw her walking and I was shocked to see how she has gone downhill in the last 2 months. That is Lulu the older redhead. Her legs have gotten out of shape and her face looked terrible compared to a couple of months ago. She saw me and smiled and I kept on driving.

Spotted your redhead with the damaged hand and fake boobs over by marathon. She was too rough during the daylight even for ole gringo to let in the mongermobile and I've been accused of letting harlots that look like men suck my cock. So I passed on her and the few other ones just as bad. Went back to work full of cum.

NeilAndBob
08-08-17, 23:04
I just saw her walking and I was shocked to see how she has gone downhill in the last 2 months. That is Lulu the older redhead. Her legs have gotten out of shape and her face looked terrible compared to a couple of months ago. She saw me and smiled and I kept on driving.

.I first saw her 2 years ago when she did BP, smoking hot, I agree, the streets have wiped her out, toothpick legs, no ass, and a gut from swallowing too much.

TiPapou
08-09-17, 09:55
Met her the other day at marathon. Looked great, but I was just getting gas in route to pick up blond Christy (great date BTW). She tried to poach the client. Fortunately for me I'm a monger of my word and stuck to the plan. I did get her number and although I found out who she was, I still wanted to temp fate and conquer the Scammer. 4 minutes away she calls and asks me to get her asprin, already starts getting fishy. I proceed to the rendezvous and the plot thickens, when I confirm that she was back to her old tricks. She pointed out her bf / handler / or some random local and told me she owed him money. Followed it up with saying she didn't want to get beat up and that she would need the donation up front to give it to him before we went off on our date. I asked her to get in and close door, drove down the block away from the possible accomplice and probably dropped the ball by letting on that I knew of her and her ways. She didn't seem very concerned on going thru with the date, all she could do was try to spin it even further until she realized the jig was up. I asked her to leave and she politely closed the door on the way out. That surprised me, I thought she would slam it as hard as possible. I'll try again as I'm a glutton for punishment.I ran into her about 2 years ago in the notel parking lot next to the Marathon. Look wise, she appeared cleaner and one of the better looking SW's out there. The problem was she was high as a kite around 8 am She asked to go next door for a cigarette. Then, she showed me a glamour pic of herself to show me how pretty she used to be. Then, things just got strange from there. I ended up leaving her ass there at the Marathon as I needed to make it to work and didn't have the patience to deal with her. I haven't seen her since. She's the one that got away in my book. I hope to run into her again though.

Calizum69
08-09-17, 16:55
I first saw her 2 years ago when she did BP, smoking hot, I agree, the streets have wiped her out, toothpick legs, no ass, and a gut from swallowing too much.Can you imagine the fusion of jiz she has in her gut. She has an international appetite, doesn't she, more then a million cokes served with a smile.

JDog721
08-10-17, 10:47
Is it just me or is Ohio Reds cankles almost getting bigger than her upper thighs?

Cute face and great head game, but had to pass Tuesday. The dress she was in just made her look deformed.

Dwnunder1
08-10-17, 12:06
Hello gents.

I'll be making some trips down that way soon. I lived in sunrise for about 20 years but back then hollywood was my favorite spot, I knew nothing of pompano.

First let me just say that this SW board is the best of any I've seen. I'm up in the ocala daytona area now and the boards are lame.

Anyway, finding SW in the area isn't hard, I've hit it a few times on some trips to coral springs to see some relatives. What I could use a little help with is a safe place to park. I like to at least have another option if the one she recommends doesn't feel safe.

If anyone needs help with or wants to trade some digits in the ocala daytona deland area I'd be happy to help.

This board is the only thing that makes me miss south fla haha. And love all the pics, and sorry to have to ask a stupid question but, are you guys just using cell phones? Or you have some nifty spy cams hooked up in your car? Some pics are obviously cell but I only tried that once and the chic freaked out on me, since then I've always wanted to set up something covert. Anyone?

Maybe a little late for a report but last time I was there was February. I read the board ahead of time but didn't remember all the names obviously, streets were kind of empty the night I was there at 3 am On a weekday but I found one and went to her spot which was an empty lot in a neighborhood with an apt complex across the street, I felt like I kind of stuck out but whatever. Lame service and was a complainer, and when I went home and checked the board for the name (which I don't remember now) you guys nailed it and said she was a lame complainer haha.

Recently scrolled back and found the map of the mlk part of the loop so I'll be trying that out next time down which should be soon.

Anyway sorry for the long post, thanks for any help extended and be safe gentleman. Great Board!

TurdMuffin
08-10-17, 19:16
Can you imagine the fusion of jiz she has in her gut. She has an international appetite, doesn't she, more then a million cokes served with a smile.Big thanks to Cali for intro to her way back when. She was my first in PB loop. As far north I went of Hwood. Now its seems like a walk in the park. Ya'll treat her right. She can be a tad bit boss once yer cool with her but then again.

NeilAndBob
08-10-17, 21:08
Big thanks to Cali for intro to her way back when. She was my first in PB loop. As far north I went of Hwood. Now its seems like a walk in the park. Ya'll treat her right. She can be a tad bit boss once yer cool with her but then again.She's a walking peatrie dish, carrying some serious luggage, but I guess why'all need to find out for yourselves.

NeilAndBob
08-12-17, 00:28
Saw her lurking around 20th and dixie a few times so I decided to give it a try, 38 ish? Good personality, but smelled a little musty, clothes need a washing. Anyway took her back to my library to see if she could help me out with my Longfellow, she slowly turned the pages for a few minutes, the opened a book of her own and gave me full access to the pages. She must really enjoy reading as she was constantly moaning, even did a little begging for me to finish reading, . 6 got me an hour at the card catalog. Digits for those in need.

NeilAndBob
08-12-17, 00:40
Saw her wed night and returned to my fave spot, (my place) damn! That little cutie is flat out awesome! Bbj until I pull her off to get with the main event, no matter what, she seems to really enjoy her work, and she must be fairly new cause she is far from being in rough shape, nice smooth skin, no bug bites, and since her bf was out somewhere she was in no rush, hell, when we were done, we both passed out for about 45 minutes in each other's arms, (her choice) great personality, can't wait till she gets her phone, tired of burning half a tank to find this golden unicorn.

TurdMuffin
08-12-17, 16:43
Trap house on 12th is down? PB loop was dead as well f-ing dead. Have been with current decent providers all of them so was not that upset that I'm missing out on something. Saw sara by cypress. Great service as always; never upsell and great convo. Did our thing and bailed from area.

Did try the powerline loop and nothing.

Time of hunt around 10 pm.

BrdMan
08-12-17, 18:12
It's been awhile since I've posted. I do check up every now and then to read up on anything new. I've been mongering just haven't posted. Guess I'll post a few encounters.

8/11 last night around midnight-2 am.

Did pompano loop, so a few at gas station but decided to pass. Went back by jmar saw this incredibly sexy looking woman, and there was no way she was a SW everything was telling me DECOY. And I was right! The dude behind me picked her up and I shit you not bso was flying down the road after him, 3-4 cars. I left the area decided to hit Dixie, DEAD. Only saw one on Dixie and that was Ohio red, and she does look worn down, did a pass. Did the loop couldn't find anything, started heading to us1 saw a skinny blonde with some tats hanging with her handler. Passed, think she was one of the girls that had bad reviews. Honestly couldn't find anything out drove around for hour and half, finally went back to jmar. At this point I just needed to pop LOL, and anything would be good at this point, ran into Jessica, from Texas. Mistake. Below average bbj more like handjob no cimws pretty crappy way to end the night. . 25 was dmg.

8/6/17.

Jennifer.

So I see you guys discovered me bbj queen LOL. Damn she can suck it good. . 30 dmg blonde, late 40's FYI she also has a daughter.

Really awesome attitude, she's been my regular for over a month now. I have digits for the cool seniors who can maybe help me find a good date! Otherwise you can find her on Dixie or sometimes alt. Treat her good.

8/1/17.

Melissa.

My guess mid twenties, says she's from NY. Awesome attitude, think she advertises on BP as well. Brown hair, someone on here found her and posted pics. She's a good looking woman, bbj skills are pretty damn good, and the box is tight! . 60 dmg was more then well worth it, since she had a nice clean place to host, no snell, not dirty. Will repeat also have digits if anyone wants.

7/31.

NOW here's the funny story. All loops were dry as fuck, I was in a hurry so I actually settled for a BSW. She was kinda fucked up too, going on about something I wasn't really paying attention. Found her at gas station near jmar. Took her to my spot, starred the deed. Asked me to drop her off at the store back in the hood since she says she supports them LOL. I stop to let her out, and a mother fucking bso pops up as she's getting out, I said close the fucking door there's a cop get the fuck out. The cop stayed there at the stop sign, she closed the door and walked away. Now I realize that as I'm driving. I never paid her lmfao. I'm like oh shit I still have the 20 sitting in the compartment for her, never gave it to her! Fuck yea can't beat that man, it was already a Friday I think, shit made my day free BJ LOL. Yeah I felt bad. But whatever LOL.

Also. What's this I'm reading about a petite girl with a Boston accent around jmar area? Dude someone hook me. Up! I think I've seen her too! She's really short with dark hair? Nice spinner looking body? I busted a you-why to find her and she was gone! Haven't seen her again! If anyone knows who I'm talking about please help a fellow bro out LOL.

NeilAndBob
08-12-17, 19:29
Limping around just north of jmar, anyone have the lowdown? You can pm me or just post up for all to see.

NeilAndBob
08-12-17, 21:56
I was out cruzin and pulled over across from dandee doughnuts to take a call, so I'm sitting there on Atlantic for about 5 minutes and suddenly my door swings open, some 80 yr old (at least) hag starts to get in while asking me if I'm looking for some company, holy crap! I just yell at her to get out and close the Door! Jeezus! Are you FN kidding me?

BrdMan
08-12-17, 22:12
I was out cruzin and pulled over across from dandee doughnuts to take a call, so I'm sitting there on Atlantic for about 5 minutes and suddenly my door swings open, some 80 yr old (at least) hag starts to get in while asking me if I'm looking for some company, holy crap! I just yell at her to get out and close the Door! Jeezus! Are you FN kidding me?LOL come on no teeth! Lmao I know what old lady you're referring about!

On a side note I just finished a date with Starr found her on Dixie fresh meat to m so I gave her a shot. Blonde a little chunky but in a good way really nice firm ass bbj was good but once again no cim, won't repeat she rushes as well. Offered to take me to her incall said 3 other girls there and threesomes available. But honestly asking dmg way too high. Have digits but YMMV.

TiPapou
08-12-17, 23:41
I head Winter came close to OD, but she pulled through. I was told this by someone from that "house". Supposedly, she is in the hospital.

BrowardMan6942
08-13-17, 10:08
Was too far away to catch KC but she was limping without the crutches back into her place.

Christy literally gave me a shout out at gas station. This is one with dark red hair or maybe it is brunette. Face all broken out and I passed. Still saying phone is stolen.

Saw a healthier looking blonde with long hair near JMar but someone scooped her. Anyone have info or digits on this one? Would not mind trying her out at my place.

I got so hard up yesterday I drove all of Dixie and saw nothing.

Drove by 2 houses near jmar the last couple of days and wonder if heat is on because they seemed empty of people.

BrdMan
08-13-17, 11:04
I head Winter came close to OD, but she pulled through. I was told this by someone from that "house". Supposedly, she is in the hospital.Yeah you're right I heard the same, popo crusing through as well so be safe guys. Going to be pretty dry out because of what happened maybe better luck on Dixie.