PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

JDog721
01-07-17, 06:14
After my adventure with bodyworks I needed some more relief so I cruised the strip. Came across two really good looking WSW but couldn't pick them up. Next started chasing a spinner type BSW but Emily scared her away and hoped in.

Decent BBBJCIM but too much teeth. Nice and dirty talking just like I like it. All and all it wasnt the best but good enough to repeat for. 3.

Sorry for the blurry pic but I was still covered with oil from bodyworks.

Anyway got digits if you need.

SickRick
01-07-17, 09:13
I saw Emily around 2 pm today on the 1st street south of Sunoco, BBJCIM for $25 was nice although I think it was better before vacation as I'm sure she wasnt getting much practice, I will repeat from time to time.As BoostMonger observed. She got a bread-baby while on vacation and put on quite a few pounds. I thought she was pregnant when I saw her. Back on the same corner (didn't gain any BRAINS while away), but at least she's not sporting bright pink or orange "hey deputy here I am" hair.

I would have usually grabbed her being fresh off vaca, but she wasted no time in getting totally wasted. She was WAY TOO HIGH to invite in for a ride. Like, sloppy / stupid high. Just don't have the patience for that shit.

BE SAFE!!

MONGER ON!

Rick.

Melvin Smiley
01-07-17, 10:59
I drove to her house today and scooped her up for FS care date, 40 cents including pics. Service was good.How did you get her to allow pics? I saw her 2 days ago, gave 40 for BBBJ / FS but she would not allow pics even when I offered to throw her a little extra $.

TiPapou
01-08-17, 19:56
How did you get her to allow pics? I saw her 2 days ago, gave 40 for BBBJ / FS but she would not allow pics even when I offered to throw her a little extra $.Maybe she was in a good mood. She sure had this huge smile as she hopped in saying "do I know you?" Even with her donation she was telling me it's based on the mood she's in. Go figure!

Calizum69
01-08-17, 20:18
Maybe she was in a good mood. She sure had this huge smile as she hopped in saying "do I know you?" Even with her donation she was telling me it's based on the mood she's in. Go figure!Nice capture, Pompano has some great crops as always, I miss sowing the land.

TiPapou
01-09-17, 00:06
Nice capture, Pompano has some great crops as always, I miss sowing the land.Thank you the great one. She's nice with a great attitude too. I actually got a two-second video of her. She objected to the video as she wanted more donation, which I declined.

MemphisMonger
01-09-17, 01:35
I ran into my neighbor today and he told me he tried posting on here and for some reason his post don't show so he asked me to relay some info for you guys. Earlier tonight he was in pomp and wasn't much out since it was cold. He saw madison / kendra and dshot at sunoco but passed. He found julie brunette thin WSW on dixie north of 6th. She asked for 40/60 and he told her going rate was 25. She said she needed room money and countered 30 for bbbjws. He said it wasn't that good, not much suction and she didn't swallow.

A couple days earlier around 3 am by the church close to saxon wall he finds really cute WSW 20 yr old. She jumps in and says her name is red. I'm pretty sure its le le. She says she is from ohio. Really nice girl. Didn't seem to be on anything. My neighbor said he offered her. 25 and she said. 30 for bbbjws. He said her head game was really good and asked to jump on and she said ok for 20 more. He said her pussy was tight and she rode him like a champ.

A couple days before that my neighbor was riding around saxon wall around 1 am and finds melissa, cute thin blonde 21 yr old WSW from new jeresey. She jumps in and seems to be on her meds but she was pretty coherent. They find a spot and he offered her 25 and she said she will swallow for 30. I guess all the girls worked out a standard rate. She takes directions well and let him play with whatever he wanted too. He asked if her pussy was good and she said it was real good but she wouldn't do anything without a condom. So back to the BJ which she delivered as promised, swallowed it all. My neighbor said she asked if he would take her to a drive thru so he did. She ordered her food and handed him the money for the food and he told her to keep her money and he paid for her meal which she said thank you. He said he doesn't know why all the negative posts about her, she was very pleasent and friendly. He said he has looked for her and hasn't found her again.

Gringo2123
01-09-17, 18:06
I've always had good reports on Melissa.

I ran into my neighbor today and he told me he tried posting on here and for some reason his post don't show so he asked me to relay some info for you guys. Earlier tonight he was in pomp and wasn't much out since it was cold. He saw madison / kendra and dshot at sunoco but passed. He found julie brunette thin WSW on dixie north of 6th. She asked for 40/60 and he told her going rate was 25. She said she needed room money and countered 30 for bbbjws. He said it wasn't that good, not much suction and she didn't swallow.

A couple days earlier around 3 am by the church close to saxon wall he finds really cute WSW 20 yr old. She jumps in and says her name is red. I'm pretty sure its le le. She says she is from ohio. Really nice girl. Didn't seem to be on anything. My neighbor said he offered her. 25 and she said. 30 for bbbjws. He said her head game was really good and asked to jump on and she said ok for 20 more. He said her pussy was tight and she rode him like a champ.

A couple days before that my neighbor was riding around saxon wall around 1 am and finds melissa, cute thin blonde 21 yr old WSW from new jeresey. She jumps in and seems to be on her meds but she was pretty coherent. They find a spot and he offered her 25 and she said she will swallow for 30. I guess all the girls worked out a standard rate. She takes directions well and let him play with whatever he wanted too. He asked if her pussy was good and she said it was real good but she wouldn't do anything without a condom. So back to the BJ which she delivered as promised, swallowed it all. My neighbor said she asked if he would take her to a drive thru so he did. She ordered her food and handed him the money for the food and he told her to keep her money and he paid for her meal which she said thank you. He said he doesn't know why all the negative posts about her, she was very pleasent and friendly. He said he has looked for her and hasn't found her again..

Gringo2123
01-09-17, 18:16
Hit pompano on my lunch break, saw a new face by the store south of sunoco, got picked up by a silver mercedes, did a loop and found her by the nursery, guess they couldn't agree on a price. Very cute, fresh, low miles tried for the standard 40 BJ and 60 FS. Told her 40 for both, she tried for 50, we still haven't left the parking lot so I told her she could get out here. Lo and behold she agreed to 40. Very nice bbj, can tell by photos she makes my three inches disappear, very tight low mileage body, nice natural titties. Has a phone but couldn't get digits because she was pissed no matter how hard she begged couldn't get any more dollars from ole tight wad gringo. I love it when they pout. Called herself Italy. Was heading back to work and spotted a nice amateur blonde walking north of sample on federal. If I had the stamina of some of you maniacs I would have looped around for round two but I can't do two in a row.

BMaster33
01-09-17, 20:21
Saw her today around 5 pm by saxton wall down one of the streets, drove past her twice as I didn't recognize her because she lost weight and was wearing a wig, I decide to pick her up after driving around for a long time and when she got in the car I noticed it was her.

BBBJCIM she could not swallow like she did last time, she spit it out she said it tasted to nasty this time. Its was good but not as good but 2 months ago she when she was amazing, I said I have not seen you in awhile and she said she has been in and out of the hospital the last 2 months.

When dropping her off she said sorry she was not up to par, I will repeat as I'm sure those amazing skills will come back soon.

Saw preggo girl who walks about half mile south of Sunoco before I saw Tennessee and she was horrible, I could not even get hard, that's all I'm going to say about her as I don't like giving bad reviews but this site has helped a lot over the past 9 months avoid bad SW, she did have a stuffy noise and said that was the problem but I will not be repeating to find out.

OverTown
01-10-17, 00:03
Saw her today around 5 pm by saxton wall down one of the streets, drove past her twice as I didn't recognize her because she lost weight and was wearing a wig, I decide to pick her up after driving around for a long time and when she got in the car I noticed it was her.

BBBJCIM she could not swallow like she did last time, she spit it out she said it tasted to nasty this time. Its was good but not as good but 2 months ago she when she was amazing, I said I have not seen you in awhile and she said she has been in and out of the hospital the last 2 months.

When dropping her off she said sorry she was not up to par, I will repeat as I'm sure those amazing skills will come back soon.

Saw preggo girl who walks about half mile south of Sunoco before I saw and she was horrible, I could not even get hard, that's all I'm going to say about her as I don't like giving bad reviews but this site has helped a lot over the past 9 months avoid bad SW, she did have a stuffy noise and said that was the problem but I will not be repeating to find out.She had Brain Surgery to remove a tumor!

TotalAssman68
01-10-17, 00:40
I dreamt that I made the Federal Hwy run thru Hollywood. Dead as shit. Decided to give Dixie Hwy in Pompano a try. This was around 10 PM. A couple blocks past MLK on Dixie saw a little brunette WSW, she gave me the look, I nodded and spun around. Made the turn down the street behind her ans she came right to the car. She hops in and immediately grabs my dick and asks if I'm Uncle. Nope she then proceeded to let me feel her tits and big eraser nipples. Very nice. In my dream she said it was. 4 for BBBJ and. 6 FS. We worked out a price for. 3 w / tip for cim. Unfortunately in my dream she didn't swallow. She took direction well, good suction and really wet. Took my big 3" dick down her gullet. Said I could play with anything that I liked. Just asked that I let her know when I was about to blow. I did, she took it all and kept on sucking for a few. Tipped her. 1 because it took me awhile to release. She never complained or came up for air except when I had her suck and lick my balls. She a cutie about 5'3", brown hair and said her name was Julie. Sorry no pics but did get digits, she's got a new phone. Definitely might dream about her again.

Calizum69
01-10-17, 07:48
He found julie brunette thin WSW on dixie north of 6th. She asked for 40/60 and he told her going rate was 25. She said she needed room money and countered 30 for bbbjws. He said it wasn't that good, not much suction and she didn't swallow.I always have her the surprise ending and look forward to the milk drip in her lips, tell them to try that as the visual is rewarding.

Calizum69
01-10-17, 08:04
Hit pompano on my lunch break, saw a new face by the store south of sunoco, got picked up by a silver mercedes, did a loop and found her by the nursery, guess they couldn't agree on a price. Very cute, fresh, low miles tried for the standard 40 BJ and 60 FS. Told her 40 for both, she tried for 50, we still haven't left the parking lot so I told her she could get out here. Lo and behold she agreed to 40. Very nice bbj, can tell by photos she makes my three inches disappear, very tight low mileage body, nice natural titties. Has a phone but couldn't get digits because she was pissed no matter how hard she begged couldn't get any more dollars from ole tight wad gringo. I love it when they pout. Called herself Italy. Was heading back to work and spotted a nice amateur blonde walking north of sample on federal. If I had the stamina of some of you maniacs I would have looped around for round two but I can't do two in a row.Love that one pic where you see her face and her legs and your raming.

Member #5419
01-10-17, 08:24
Hit pompano on my lunch break, saw a new face by the store south of sunoco, got picked up by a silver mercedes, did a loop and found her by the nursery, guess they couldn't agree on a price. Very cute, fresh, low miles tried for the standard 40 BJ and 60 FS. Told her 40 for both, she tried for 50, we still haven't left the parking lot so I told her she could get out here. Lo and behold she agreed to 40. Very nice bbj, can tell by photos she makes my three inches disappear, very tight low mileage body, nice natural titties. Has a phone but couldn't get digits because she was pissed no matter how hard she begged couldn't get any more dollars from ole tight wad gringo. I love it when they pout. Called herself Italy. Was heading back to work and spotted a nice amateur blonde walking north of sample on federal. If I had the stamina of some of you maniacs I would have looped around for round two but I can't do two in a row.Nice pick up gringo, you got to keep a strong p*mp hand with there's harlots at the end of the day they need us more than we need them! Nice pics BTW, how was the kitty?

Schokolat
01-10-17, 08:38
You got to start taking your Multi's & B12. LOL.

If I had the stamina of some of you maniacs I would have looped around for round two but I can't do two in a row.

BrowMan27
01-10-17, 08:44
Went back on vacation last night. That sure didn't last long.

SickRick
01-10-17, 09:25
As BoostMonger observed. She got a bread-baby while on vacation and put on quite a few pounds. I thought she was pregnant when I saw her. Back on the same corner (didn't gain any BRAINS while away), but at least she's not sporting bright pink or orange "hey deputy here I am" hair.

I would have usually grabbed her being fresh off vaca, but she wasted no time in getting totally wasted. She was WAY TOO HIGH to invite in for a ride. Like, sloppy / stupid high. Just don't have the patience for that shit.

BE SAFE!!

MONGER ON!

Rick.Well that didn't last very long. Gone again. And didn't even get a chance to tap it this time out. Suspect they're going to mount a camera to her and fly her over football games by the time we see her again.

Rick.

Gringo2123
01-10-17, 09:59
Did she happen to resemble this ho? Tagreplacement0}.

Gringo2123
01-10-17, 10:01
She has been out there at least 5-6 years. One of the longest. This is from 12 or 11

Well that didn't last very long. Gone again. And didn't even get a chance to tap it this time out. Suspect they're going to mount a camera to her and fly her over football games by the time we see her again.

Rick..

Calizum69
01-10-17, 14:45
I always have her the surprise ending and look forward to the milk drip in her lips, tell them to try that as the visual is rewarding.Here is a quick short GIF video, my first if it goes through, kool.

PompanoMan
01-10-17, 20:27
Here is a quick short GIF video, my first if it goes through, kool.Very impressive!

MoneyTalks9
01-11-17, 00:26
So decided to come to your area in search for dt queen erica. I pull up to her designated spot and no sign of her I post up thinking she probably busy with a buddy 30 minutes pass nothing but while posted at the store I spot a thin BSW eith a cap and red hair so I decided why not so I scoop her up ask her if she had a spot she says yea room is ten I say bet and we're off. Wen we arrive to the spot there was a girl laying in the bed so this ***** tried to take me to the bathroom I said hell naw I don't do bathrooms especially in that condition. So she goes to the room and screams erica I need the room turns out this skinny BSW brought to what I wanted so I say ill have the both of you they both agree but the room handler wanted 40 for bringing two females in there so I say I wanted erica cause of her dome the crackhead / room handler says I can't do that because I came with the other girl so I say ok ill go in the room wiith the other girl then get head from erica in my car. Worst mistake I shouldve just left with erica but I wanted to try this skinny thot too shouldve kept a strong pimp hand. This girl gave me a below average head but I nutted. The girl and erica begin arguing as I'm leaving with erica becuz she was claiming erica was trying to steal me which was not the issue I just wanted that superdome. So finally, me and erica go off takes me to some spot behind a mexican store and proceeds to give me the best head I have ever gotten. She started off deepthroating jr. And wouldn't stop gagging on it she really has no gag reflexes I proceeds to hold her head down and still nothing she just kept bobbing while trying to breath through her mouth making her slurp my dick erytime I began to fuck her face hard af her face would dig into my stomach while playing with her asshole two fingers deep fiv too kept deepthroating the whole time got nothing but throat for 20 mins strait most definitely repeat she could suck a mean dick plus she cool af very down to earth won't hustle you gota thank shadyguy for the report.

Sarge572
01-11-17, 02:14
Uncle LEO is throwing a block party by the dealership near Saxon Wall. Complete with K9's and DJ Ghetto Bird. Saw Melissa tweaking and LiLi disappear into the trap before the festivities began.

NeilAndBob
01-11-17, 07:14
Did she happen to resemble this ho? Tagreplacement0}.She looks familiar, what her name?

SickRick
01-11-17, 09:18
She looks familiar, what her name?That would be little Julie.

She dropped a trick-baby about 8 months ago. She was loads for fun when she was preggo, took semi-reasonable care of herself.

Shot the fuk out now. Still does a semi-reasonable job. Over-estimates her value most of the time though.

Rick.

Calizum69
01-11-17, 09:31
I dreamt that I made the Federal Hwy run thru Hollywood. Dead as shit. Decided to give Dixie Hwy in Pompano a try. This was around 10 PM. A couple blocks past MLK on Dixie saw a little brunette WSW, she gave me the look, I nodded and spun around. Made the turn down the street behind her ans she came right to the car. She hops in and immediately grabs my dick and asks if I'm Uncle. Nope she then proceeded to let me feel her tits and big eraser nipples. Very nice. In my dream she said it was. 4 for BBBJ and. 6 FS. We worked out a price for. 3 w / tip for cim. Unfortunately in my dream she didn't swallow. She took direction well, good suction and really wet. Took my big 3" dick down her gullet. Said I could play with anything that I liked. Just asked that I let her know when I was about to blow. I did, she took it all and kept on sucking for a few. Tipped her. 1 because it took me awhile to release. She never complained or came up for air except when I had her suck and lick my balls. She a cutie about 5'3", brown hair and said her name was Julie. Sorry no pics but did get digits, she's got a new phone. Definitely might dream about her again.

I always have her the surprise ending and look forward to the milk drip in her lips, tell them to try that as the visual is rewarding.

Did she happen to resemble this ho? Tagreplacement0}.Ya that's her, great capture Gringo!

Here is a quick short GIF video, my first if it goes through, kool.

Very impressive!Thanks, I have been trying and wanting to put one up for a long time and with tweaking here and there, bam. Don't like the borders but if you zoom in it's pretty neat.

Mo 2 cum.

She looks familiar, what her name?Bruh we all been posting of Julie with pictures from Gringo and me and my first gif video of er.

TrueColo
01-11-17, 11:59
I drove on the Dixie stroll between sample and Atlantic. There were at least 6-7 working girls. There were two that were good looking. One had long brown curly hair, she was wearing sunglasses, jeans on and boots. Looked very clean. However, there was an accident and police were in the area, so I passed on making a pick up in the area. Anybody know who she is ? I think it may be Italy but i am not sure.

Saylor43
01-11-17, 14:49
I drove on the Dixie stroll between sample and Atlantic. There were at least 6-7 working girls. There were two that were good looking. One had long brown curly hair, she was wearing sunglasses, jeans on and boots. Looked very clean. However, there was an accident and police were in the area, so I passed on making a pick up in the area. Anybody know who she is ? I think it may be Italy but i am not sure.If this girl was pulling a bag on a cart I saw her to and I saw her go over to a whiter work van blacked out windows to talk to the fellow officers inside of it. The van saw me around mm and followed me to 6th st were she was when I turned in they followed she went str to them and then back.

Willn
01-11-17, 15:16
I've seen a more than usual amount of SWs in the last couple of days. I just noticed the backpages adult service part of the site is blocked. Maybe the 2 relate?? I hope they are able to get it back up. Otherwise this is bad news.

Jmmaftl
01-11-17, 16:55
I've seen a more than usual amount of SWs in the last couple of days. I just noticed the backpages adult service part of the site is blocked. Maybe the 2 relate?? I hope they are able to get it back up. Otherwise this is bad news.LOL. Maybe?

HD Murdock
01-11-17, 17:13
I had a dream last night, saw this young early 20's SW by Hammondville and 6 ave, nice ass and a pierce at the upper right lip. She was with a big dude waiving at me, I stop after then she came asking for a ride, sure why not. Once in said her name is Nikki and the guy that was with took her phone, cause owned some money so, have to make some to get it back. Also asked if a have a condom. She have some scars in the legs I noticed when I did LEO check, which I as a result told me with an attitude that she charge for it. This action killed my dream, telling her that I never paid for a LEO check and that's it. We stop at the next corner and she slammed the door after steep out. Unbelievable!

Happy Hunting.

IHateCbj
01-11-17, 17:37
I've seen a more than usual amount of SWs in the last couple of days. I just noticed the backpages adult service part of the site is blocked. Maybe the 2 relate?? I hope they are able to get it back up. Otherwise this is bad news.This is perfect news, we should all be rooting for them to shut down the w4 m section too. Then we'd really be swimming in street meat.

BrowardMan6942
01-11-17, 21:05
WSW with auburn hair and a front tooth turning black because she said it was broken-this was near Powerline and Atlantic during day.

Took her to my place and received a nice BBBJ cim. She offered f / s but I passed because the BBBJ was very nice.

She was a little paranoid and must be new to the streets and no she didn't have a phone.

HD Murdock
01-12-17, 01:28
WSW with auburn hair and a front tooth turning black because she said it was broken-this was near Powerline and Atlantic during day.

Took her to my place and received a nice BBBJ cim. She offered f / s but I passed because the BBBJ was very nice.

She was a little paranoid and must be new to the streets and no she didn't have a phone.Is she the one who says use to be an striper at a local club, but got fired due to a fight with another one? If so, saw her two months ago, good BBBJCIM for. 3.

NeilAndBob
01-12-17, 08:10

She was a little paranoid and must be new to the streets and no she didn't have a phone.How tall / old was she? Boobs?

Sarge572
01-12-17, 08:59
I've seen a more than usual amount of SWs in the last couple of days. I just noticed the backpages adult service part of the site is blocked. Maybe the 2 relate?? I hope they are able to get it back up. Otherwise this is bad news.Backpage has been the street monger's bane for quite sometime. It has every SW with a crappy smartphone and and a hand full of bitcoins thinking they can charge escort prices and then bringing those prices back to street when they can't afford additional postings. Then you have newbie / white knight mongers who actually let them get away with $80-$60 price ranges on the street. Back in the day backpage was the place for QUALITY escorts who didn't want to go through the agency hassles.

Gringo2123
01-12-17, 09:50
When they say they charge for LEO check normally means they are a TS and before you're holding on to a johnson bigger than yours they at least have some money.

I had a dream last night, saw this young early 20's SW by Hammondville and 6 ave, nice ass and a pierce at the upper right lip. She was with a big dude waiving at me, I stop after then she came asking for a ride, sure why not. Once in said her name is Nikki and the guy that was with took her phone, cause owned some money so, have to make some to get it back. Also asked if a have a condom. She have some scars in the legs I noticed when I did LEO check, which I as a result told me with an attitude that she charge for it. This action killed my dream, telling her that I never paid for a LEO check and that's it. We stop at the next corner and she slammed the door after steep out. Unbelievable!

Happy Hunting..

JDog721
01-12-17, 17:44
Picked up a fine WSW with red hair, lot of red spots on her face over by ester rolle about 4 pm. Good head game didn't seem medicated at least not yet but as she had mecdrop her off by onions I guess that was next. Tight little jean cut off shorts and great legs on this one. Just the right amount of baby fat.

If she cleaned up those spots on her face shed be perfect. Damn. My 3 cents could have been spent on a nice dirty talker but she worked the magic and mission accomplished. Didn't get digits or a number but wouldn't mind seeing again.

BrowardMan6942
01-12-17, 20:56
Think that might have been her.

The nervous behavior might have been because it wasnt a car date and she said someone had just stolen something from her.

Is she the one who says use to be an striper at a local club, but got fired due to a fight with another one? If so, saw her two months ago, good BBBJCIM for. 3.

Mr Raye
01-13-17, 11:06
Picked her up in the morning by Saxon Wall. She looked good and her tits were what got me to pick her up. Unfortunately she was 90 percent bra and the grill is banged up. Did a good job with plenty of suction and alot of ball sucking. Followed directions and no complaining. Asked for. 25 but I gave her. 3 total for the ball action and good attitude.

BrowardMan6942
01-13-17, 12:19
Looks a lot like Ashley. Was she missing her two front teeth?

Picked her up in the morning by Saxon Wall. She looked good and her tits were what got me to pick her up. Unfortunately she was 90 percent bra and the grill is banged up. Did a good job with plenty of suction and alot of ball sucking. Followed directions and no complaining. Asked for. 25 but I gave her. 3 total for the ball action and good attitude.

BMaster33
01-13-17, 13:08
Saw Leelee at the wall this morning looking nice in a red sun dress, got BBBJCIM, she looked so **** in my car her with her dress pulled up on her back so I could see her body and she had no underwear on and she was playing with herself, after I saw that I wanted full service but I had no room in my backseat. Gave her $30 and drop her off close to the house, also she said her digits are no good now.

BMaster33
01-13-17, 13:12
I saw Missy a few days ago and got BBBJCIM, she paid attention to the boys and while taking care of me would lick my cock up and down, she was nice with a good attitude and did not want donation upfront, damage was $20 and I gave $5 tip. Will repeat from time to time.

LegzAndAzzMan
01-13-17, 17:52
I saw Missy a few days ago and got BBBJCIM, she paid attention to the boys and while taking care of me would lick my cock up and down, she was nice with a good attitude and did not want donation upfront, damage was $20 and I gave $5 tip. Will repeat from time to time.Had a dream I saw Missy again today smile on her face great attitude like always easy meat with two text messages and definitely will repeat again for full service this time was BBJCIM.

Mr Raye
01-13-17, 17:59
Looks a lot like Ashley. Was she missing her two front teeth?Yeah like I said, her grill was busted up for sure.

Calizum69
01-13-17, 21:06
Picked her up in the morning by Saxon Wall. She looked good and her tits were what got me to pick her up. Unfortunately she was 90 percent bra and the grill is banged up. Did a good job with plenty of suction and alot of ball sucking. Followed directions and no complaining. Asked for. 25 but I gave her. 3 total for the ball action and good attitude.She got your rocks off is what really counts, nothing like having nice boobs but don't know how to work her mouth let along her tongue or deep throat or cum with a lip drip smiling milk is good.

BrowardMan6942
01-14-17, 10:51
Sorry missed that.

That is / was Ashley Marine.

Amazing what street have done to her and almost didn't recognize her. She used to have great tits and a nice body. Used to call her or she would call me and take her home when she was in town and before she visited Uncle a couple of times.

About 2 years ago someone car dated her and busted her teeth out and I hope it was not someone on here. I posted about this person back when it took place.

Yeah like I said, her grill was busted up for sure.

SickRick
01-14-17, 14:16
Has been out the last couple of days, arranging "vacations" for some of our friends.

Looks like they got 5 of them off the dixie stroll. 3 of them are familiar. Two of them I wouldn't mind meeting. Range from copans to mcnab, as far as where I know the girls from.

Usually, when they clean them out this well, they throw one of their own out there to try and snag some of us.

SO BE WARY of faces you don't know, that look too good to be true.

Follow the rules. Don't discuss biz on the street, undercover female officers will never get your car. If they don't get in, let your wheels spin.

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!

Rick.

Philthy Rich
01-14-17, 16:11
Hey fellow mongers.

Does anyone have any info on the whereabouts / phone number of Kristy (Blond Kristy)? She used to post on backpage but also happens to walk. If you do, please PM me. Her number is currently off and I can no longer get in touch with her. Thanks.

Real Ninja
01-14-17, 17:19
Is she the one who says use to be an striper at a local club, but got fired due to a fight with another one? If so, saw her two months ago, good BBBJCIM for. 3.I love it when these girls start of dancing and then end up turning tricks on the streets. Hopefully if she finds another club to dance at she will give some lucky mongers mouth to south during the dances.

LegzAndAzzMan
01-14-17, 17:27
Went on a ride this afternoon and found Italy just 1 block south of the famous Sunoco had a dream we found a secluded spot BBJ and FS and it was as good as the previous reviews on here and got her digits.

Stay safe.

BMaster33
01-14-17, 22:01
I pick up Melissa by the trap house and agree to BBBJWS for $30, we get to the spot and she was giving me a great BBBJ and a car came by and put there high beam lights on for a second and she freaks out, the car leaves and I tell her to finish and she starts getting nervous and tells me she has drugs in her back and she does not want to go to jail. I tell her to finish up and she says she has done enough for the $30, I told her we are not going anywhere until I bust so she hops out the car and I left.

After not finishing with Melissa I run into Tennessee by Saxton wall and get a nice BBBJCIM, I like how she keeps sucking until you are done and pulls the cock up to get the last bit on cum out and sucks some more. I will repeat.

TiPapou
01-15-17, 02:59
Just noticed Summer took a vacation on the 13th. Looks like an undercover got her. I saw her 4 times. The third was the best. After seeing her for a 4th time, I realized it would never get better as the third time. That's when I decided it was the last time for me to see her.

TiPapou
01-15-17, 03:03
She too took a vacation on the 13th for the same thing. Surely, there must have been a sting operation in Pompano on that day.

Zero Shot
01-15-17, 04:47
Decided to take a drive at 12:30 AM to see what's out there. Start on Dixie and Sample driving south, do a loop by Saxton and see a WSW with red hair on a side street and loop around and pick her up. Said her name was Rad, and got her back to my place. . 20 BBBJ or. 50 fswc, decided on just the. 20 since she didn't want to come down to. 4 for FS. BBBJ wasn't bad but wasn't great. Barely any suction but I did after a bit I grab her hair and controlled the motion and she didn't complain. Also told her to take care of the boys which she did. I got the vibe from how she was working it that she needs to be told what to do otherwise it won't be a good experience. All in all might repeat if she comes down to. 4 for FS because she did have a nice rear and she took the direction I gave her well.

NeilAndBob
01-15-17, 12:03
Just noticed Summer took a vacation on the 13th. Looks like an undercover got her. I saw her 4 times. The third was the best. After seeing her for a 4th time, I realized it would never get better as the third time. That's when I decided it was the last time for me to see her.She got busted, no matter, I had 1 date with her and it was awful, she'll never see another dollar from me.

NeilAndBob
01-15-17, 14:51
Anybody see her? I hear she's hanging around walgreens on Atlantic.

BMaster33
01-15-17, 15:05
Saw Dee this afternoon by the wall, she gave me a nice BBBJCIM for $20 and I gave her a $5 tip, she is very nice and did not complain at all that I was taking to long to bust as BJ take me awhile to finish, I will repeat. When taking her to the house I saw Melissa and Tennessee walking together.

LegzAndAzzMan
01-15-17, 15:05
Had a dream I drove around Saxon wall and there was a lot of LEO activity so decided to leave when Missy spotted me and hopped on.

Found secure spot and fantastic BBJ with lots of attention to everything then invited me for CFS which was awesome for car play.

Definitely will repeat.

Has digits but phone is dead until she can charge it.

Stay safe.

TotalAssman68
01-15-17, 21:01
Only been here in the area a few times. Where exactly is Saxton wall or Saxton?

PompanoMan
01-16-17, 01:15
Only been here in the area a few times. Where exactly is Saxton wall or Saxton?Off Dixie, North of alantic. Go west on MLK off Dixie. Turn right first Street store on left (west side).

CdMante
01-16-17, 08:57
Drove by mlk and Ester st found Tennessee hanging out with Brittany. Seen her walking and read reviews about her but never have a dream with her, so I park by the store across from the church and she walked up and ask for a dollar. Hmmm I got 20 reasons to help you out I replied and she quickly said lets go across the tracks. Hell no I got a spot and she quickly said yes again. Man I tell you what she did a great job give me a bbbjwcim. I give her 5 more reasons why she should listen to me again. She will definitely heard from me again.

Joseph Kerr
01-16-17, 09:01
Only been here in the area a few times. Where exactly is Saxton wall or Saxton?If you're driving on Hammondville / MLK going East it's the last left turn right before Dixie on the corner of a church across from the bus terminal. From there your spidey senses should be able to direct you.

CdMante
01-16-17, 09:02
Anybody see her? I hear she's hanging around walgreens on Atlantic.Taras name. It's under my nutcase book. Nutcase nutcase nutcase.

SickRick
01-16-17, 09:19
Only been here in the area a few times. Where exactly is Saxton wall or Saxton?It's actually Saxon & Wall. It ain't a "wall" - it's a supermarket. Though folks do hang against the wall. Known trap house around the corner. So that 3 block area usually has a few out wandering. Google it for map.

And if we know about it. So does Johnny Law. So keep your wits about you.

Rick.

Joseph Kerr
01-16-17, 09:55
Ran into LeeLee over the weekend. As I'm picking her up I spot this short plump little chongalicious LSW, just my style. LeeLee gets in and first says that she's really tired and not up for it but then decides to go anyway since she needed the moolah. We get back to the room and the performance was acceptable, definitely not up to her usual standards. The BBBJ was short, so I decided to spend some extra time hitting it from the back K9. Then I laid her down on her stomach and prone-boned her until I bust, that position always does it for me.

As I'm dropping her off I spot that thick little meatball of a chick. Feeling a little unsatisfied with Lee's performance, I decide to redeem the night with this new girl that I've never seen before. She hops in and says her name is Brittania, but they call her Strawberry. Thick and juicy like she just came back from vacation or something, her tits were lovely. Couldn't have been taller than 4'10 or 4'11", just adorable.

We're introducing ourselves as I'm driving back to the room. She says she's Puerto Rican and Italian, a great mix. I could tell she was a little wired too, probably just finished drinking or smoking something. We get back to the room and she strips to let me see the merchandise, then starts talking about the donation with her tits in my face, she knew what she was doing. She says triple Jackson and I counter with double Jackson with a tip at the end if all goes well and she agrees.

Damn, she was a little firecracker in the sack, REALLY getting into it and probably enjoying it more than I was. I probably should have charged her! Haha. The moaning during the BBBJ was fantastic and really did it for me. Lasted a good couple of minutes and then on to CFS doggy. She likes it rough, apparently and I was more than happy to oblige, smacked her ass a few times and then flipped her over to finish off in mish. Her legs can surprisingly go really far back for such a plump girl, I was not expecting that, or for her to grab me and pull me closer and wrap her legs around me. That did it for me and I couldn't take anymore although I wish I would have lasted longer to enjoy it a bit more, she really knows how to twist and turn and gyrate to the rhythm to get you to bust that nut. At that point it wasn't even a question whether or not I was going to tip.

We get cleaned up and I ask her if she has a phone and she says she's working on it. I tell her she better not disappear on me since I want to have a repeat session soon and she grabs my phone and adds herself to my FB. We're going through her pictures as I'm dropping her off and I see that she used to be thinner and I guess she just recently put on those extra pounds and got plump. Either way I'm not complaining, she's going in my regular rotation. All in all it was a good night. Spent a little more than I was expecting but it was well worth it in the end. If you all go out hunting for her just know that I found her in the same area as LeeLee. Good luck!

LegzAndAzzMan
01-16-17, 13:06
Hit pompano in the afternoon. Spotted a young slender slutty looking girl by sunoco. Bushy blondish hair. Anyone know her. Was gone by the time I looped around. Spent an hour cruising before I spotted something I wanted to put my pecker in. Spotted Sara. Never been with her before. Found by mcnab and dixie. Very sweet girl, excellent bbj and than she rode my cowgirl. Would recommend. Enjoy the photos. Anyone have digits for shay?? German stephanie picked up when I tried the nbr I had for shay.Hey guys I could not get together with Sarah but said she is available and eager to meet some new friends in the neighborhood.

Look at the original post to get her pics from Gringo2123.

I would repeat and recommend Sarah, always clean and smells good.

Have the digits and willing to share if anyone is interested on this MLK day.

Stay safe.

TotalAssman68
01-16-17, 20:30
If you're driving on Hammondville / MLK going East it's the last left turn right before Dixie on the corner of a church across from the bus terminal. From there your spidey senses should be able to direct you.Thanks for the info.

Real Ninja
01-17-17, 01:11
I pick up Melissa by the trap house and agree to BBBJWS for $30, we get to the spot and she was giving me a great BBBJ and a car came by and put there high beam lights on for a second and she freaks out, the car leaves and I tell her to finish and she starts getting nervous and tells me she has drugs in her back and she does not want to go to jail. I tell her to finish up and she says she has done enough for the $30, I told her we are not going anywhere until I bust so she hops out the car and I left.

After not finishing with Melissa I run into Tennessee by Saxton wall and get a nice BBBJCIM, I like how she keeps sucking until you are done and pulls the cock up to get the last bit on cum out and sucks some more. I will repeat.Brother, sorry to hear that first girl left you with blue b**s, chalk up that L to the game. Seems like your second encounter made up for it though. I love those girls who keep sucking after you nut. Although I have never been able to master that myself I get really senstive when I nut and I have to pull my cock out of their mouth's because I usually can't take it when they try to stay on the D.

Great post brother. Keep them coming.

DtMaestro
01-17-17, 08:01
Big thanks to CubanJoe for the digits. Friendly, non rush, and submissive all lead to a great time had. The head skills ain't too shabby either.

✅ DT Approved.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph587e00ef7a2fb

HD Murdock
01-17-17, 09:25
Big thanks to CubanJoe for the digits. Friendly, non rush, and submissive all lead to a great time had. The head skills ain't too shabby either.

✅ DT Approved.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph587e00ef7a2fbVideo still converting.

Gringo2123
01-17-17, 09:37
Sunday afternoon was looking to get by happy ending before my legitimate 90 minute massage, found wig wearing Tennessee by Miami subs, parked didn't give money up front but told her at least 20 tipping levels were 25 and 30. She went to work. Very nice bbjcim. Gave her the 30 as I was dropping her off at the wall think I spotted strawberry. Looks very nice but I was spent.

Ran into LeeLee over the weekend. As I'm picking her up I spot this short plump little chongalicious LSW, just my style. LeeLee gets in and first says that she's really tired and not up for it but then decides to go anyway since she needed the moolah. We get back to the room and the performance was acceptable, definitely not up to her usual standards. The BBBJ was short, so I decided to spend some extra time hitting it from the back K9. Then I laid her down on her stomach and prone-boned her until I bust, that position always does it for me.

As I'm dropping her off I spot that thick little meatball of a chick. Feeling a little unsatisfied with Lee's performance, I decide to redeem the night with this new girl that I've never seen before. She hops in and says her name is Brittania, but they call her Strawberry. Thick and juicy like she just came back from vacation or something, her tits were lovely. Couldn't have been taller than 4'10 or 4'11", just adorable.

We're introducing ourselves as I'm driving back to the room. She says she's Puerto Rican and Italian, a great mix. I could tell she was a little wired too, probably just finished drinking or smoking something. We get back to the room and she strips to let me see the merchandise, then starts talking about the donation with her tits in my face, she knew what she was doing. She says triple Jackson and I counter with double Jackson with a tip at the end if all goes well and she agrees.

Damn, she was a little firecracker in the sack, REALLY getting into it and probably enjoying it more than I was. I probably should have charged her! Haha. The moaning during the BBBJ was fantastic and really did it for me. Lasted a good couple of minutes and then on to CFS doggy. She likes it rough, apparently and I was more than happy to oblige, smacked her ass a few times and then flipped her over to finish off in mish. Her legs can surprisingly go really far back for such a plump girl, I was not expecting that, or for her to grab me and pull me closer and wrap her legs around me. That did it for me and I couldn't take anymore although I wish I would have lasted longer to enjoy it a bit more, she really knows how to twist and turn and gyrate to the rhythm to get you to bust that nut. At that point it wasn't even a question whether or not I was going to tip.

We get cleaned up and I ask her if she has a phone and she says she's working on it. I tell her she better not disappear on me since I want to have a repeat session soon and she grabs my phone and adds herself to my FB. We're going through her pictures as I'm dropping her off and I see that she used to be thinner and I guess she just recently put on those extra pounds and got plump. Either way I'm not complaining, she's going in my regular rotation. All in all it was a good night. Spent a little more than I was expecting but it was well worth it in the end. If you all go out hunting for her just know that I found her in the same area as LeeLee. Good luck!.

HD Murdock
01-17-17, 09:38

After not finishing with Melissa I run into Tennessee by Saxton wall and get a nice BBBJCIM, I like how she keeps sucking until you are done and pulls the cock up to get the last bit on cum out and sucks some more. I will repeat.Pay before service is to risk and invites to lack of performance or poor quality or any excuse to unfinished a deal. To bad to read your experience BM with Melissa.

DtMaestro
01-17-17, 13:38
Video still converting.Something is off, says there's an error. I tried uploading again but it's been an hour and I haven't received the convert confirmation email yet. I'll keep at it till it goes thru.

As for the video, it's not winning any awards. I screwed up the angle on the money swallow finish and I cut prematurely. She went back in for a full drain and clean wipe dry of mini me. No worries, won't be long before I go in for take 2.

CallSign
01-17-17, 15:23
Going from other reports I know where to look for her, but I'm on my 3rd attempt with no luck.

HoundDawgg
01-17-17, 17:22
Hello from the treasure coast. Would love Sarah and anything else sweets digits before I make the trip south. Thanks and be safe.

Hey guys I could not get together with Sarah but said she is available and eager to meet some new friends in the neighborhood.

Stay safe.

DtMaestro
01-17-17, 19:20
Video still converting.Sarah.

http://www.pornhub.com//view_video.php?viewkey=ph587ea4f4e67ca

NeilAndBob
01-18-17, 00:23
Sarah.

http://www.pornhub.com//view_video.php?viewkey=ph587ea4f4e67caNot seeing it.

CdMante
01-18-17, 08:30
Well I'm dixie going south by mlk and run into I want to said it was dshot she didn't want to tell me her name anyways blablabla needs. 20 for a BJ so I pay she begins to work on the little head. This is where the dream goes wrong, hurry up, you only gime 20;I got to be some were, and then there were cars, light, bicycles, people, scorols, cats, dragons, unicorns and man I was like just get out. Well now I'm back at it found Melisa found a place and have a great dream 30 damage for a bbbjwcim and involuntary swallow due to cars going bye wall she try to spit it out the door. LOL LOL. That was the best part of my dream. Stay safe.

Melvin Smiley
01-18-17, 12:35
Sarah.

http://www.pornhub.com//view_video.php?viewkey=ph587ea4f4e67caThe Paul Revere playin in the background is the best part!!

Mr Raye
01-18-17, 16:01
Went for a stroll this morning. Saw Missy by the Saxon but she got picked up before I could scoop her up. Kept going North and I spotted Italy. Scooped her up but she wouldn't budge below. 4 so I dropped her right back off. Even though she has had good reports I wasnt going to give. 4 for an unknown. If she was an ATF of mine then maybe. Loooped around a bit and went in by Saxon again and found Lili. Scooped her up for the normal action. Good soft slow BJ for. 3 with action on the balls.

King P
01-18-17, 16:37
Going from other reports I know where to look for her, but I'm on my 3rd attempt with no luck.Been out there the past 3 days in between 4 and 7 pm.

DtMaestro
01-18-17, 16:58
Went for a stroll this morning. Saw Missy by the Saxon but she got picked up before I could scoop her up. Kept going North and I spotted Italy. Scooped her up but she wouldn't budge below. 4 so I dropped her right back off. Even though she has had good reports I wasnt going to give. 4 for an unknown. If she was an ATF of mine then maybe. Loooped around a bit and went in by Saxon again and found Lili. Scooped her up for the normal action. Good soft slow BJ for. 3 with action on the balls.Who's that in the pics?

Anazazi61
01-18-17, 17:23
Who's that in the pics?Lili from what I'm reading. She's really a treat yeah?

Mr Raye
01-18-17, 17:40
Who's that in the pics?Gave me her name as Li-Li the first time I scooped her up. She's been reported on by me (5118) and some others on here.

Member #5419
01-18-17, 18:14
Went for a stroll this morning. Saw Missy by the Saxon but she got picked up before I could scoop her up. Kept going North and I spotted Italy. Scooped her up but she wouldn't budge below. 4 so I dropped her right back off. Even though she has had good reports I wasnt going to give. 4 for an unknown. If she was an ATF of mine then maybe. Loooped around a bit and went in by Saxon again and found Lili. Scooped her up for the normal action. Good soft slow BJ for. 3 with action on the balls.Damn that's a cute little white girl, especially with the c*#k in her mouth!! Need to get me some of that!

DtMaestro
01-18-17, 18:39
Gave me her name as Li-Li the first time I scooped her up. She's been reported on by me (5118) and some others on here.Looks like a completely different person with the hair up. Very pretty girl, had more facial blemishes a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks.

Chris5
01-18-17, 23:02
Went for a stroll this morning. Saw Missy by the Saxon but she got picked up before I could scoop her up. Kept going North and I spotted Italy. Scooped her up but she wouldn't budge below. 4 so I dropped her right back off. Even though she has had good reports I wasnt going to give. 4 for an unknown. If she was an ATF of mine then maybe. Loooped around a bit and went in by Saxon again and found Lili. Scooped her up for the normal action. Good soft slow BJ for. 3 with action on the balls.Very nice pics dude!

C5.

Pete141
01-18-17, 23:05
LEO is all over Saxon Wall.

The are all over 4rd and Dixie Gas Station.

I am serious like 10 cars a piece.

Rub it out guys stay inside.

John115
01-19-17, 01:29
I feel like I need to say something about this. This is a public forum, is your posting links and videos then why set it to private, and yes I know there are other members on here that have access to your videos, so just PM them the link.

It's a little annoying when I see a link posted up and when I click it, it tells me its private. Well that's my two cents, not trying to start anything, just an observation.

Sarah.

http://www.pornhub.com//view_video.php?viewkey=ph587ea4f4e67ca

BoostMonger
01-19-17, 02:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

CdMante
01-19-17, 05:45
Gave me her name as Li-Li the first time I scooped her up. She's been reported on by me (5118) and some others on here.Found her by Ester st and mlk. Said she was red. Nice girl, nice body and good attitude said she's from Ohio. I got a bbbjwcim for30 very slow and not to much suction but she got the job done. I try getting pictures but want it10 more. Maybe next time. Stay safe.

Calizum69
01-19-17, 07:37
I feel like I need to say something about this. This is a public forum, is your posting links and videos then why set it to private, and yes I know there are other members on here that have access to your videos, so just PM them the link.

It's a little annoying when I see a link posted up and when I click it, it tells me its private. Well that's my two cents, not trying to start anything, just an observation.True, I have plenty private videos and some public and the links I post here are the public ones. It sucks one see a link and it's private LOL.

Monger on post some videos, let alone pictures and action shots are better.

HD Murdock
01-19-17, 11:07

It's a little annoying when I see a link posted up and when I click it, it tells me its private. Well that's my two cents, not trying to start anything, just an observation.John, the video is public an a weird way but is working. Click on the link then scroll down and click again on the first left top corner clip, subtitled Sarah.

TeenHunter
01-19-17, 15:09
Those of you who have been out today have probably already seen it but if not, be really careful today. Saxon wall, Dixie, the trap houses. Literally cops with lights flashing in all of those spots. No walkers. Just cops. Bad day to monger but I was able to see a bunch of unmarked cars. Ones I didn't even know they used as unmarked so that was a plus. Stay safe today.

DtMaestro
01-19-17, 19:41

It's a little annoying when I see a link posted up and when I click it, it tells me its private. Well that's my two cents, not trying to start anything, just an observation.You're right, that is annoying. FWIW, originally the video was public. Ish happens and it went private for "private" reasons. I promise you my intent was not to annoy a member that rarely or if ever post pics or videos. If it would make you happy I'll send a message to A2 to have the post taken down. My bad!

Curious, wouldn't it have been more productive to pm and ask for access on PH, instead of criticizing publicly? No offense taken, just an observation.

HD Murdock
01-19-17, 21:15
You're right, that is annoying. FWIW, originally the video was public. Ish happens and it went private for "private" reasons. I promise you my intent was not to annoy a member that rarely or if ever post pics or videos. If it would make you happy I'll send a message to A2 to have the post taken down. My bad!

Curious, wouldn't it have been more productive to pm and ask for access on PH, instead of criticizing publicly? No offense taken, just an observation.DT, your video is public. After you click on the link scroll down the page and you will find 2 same videos at your left.

Gringo2123
01-21-17, 08:56
I agree half the time if a new ho is taking all the business from the old ho's they try to cock block her.

If the "little birdie" is another SW, chances are they're just trying to cock-block.

I wrap anyways. By the time a verified report pops up here, 1/2 the mongers on the board have done any given SW.

I've gotten enough swabs shoved up my urethra to last a lifetime. I avoid it whenever possible.

Rick..

CdMante
01-21-17, 23:24
Found her by the store close to the bus station on mlk. This time got the full service for 40 reasons, nice easy going girl, BJ is not the best but the box make up for it. Drop her off where I found her. Will repeat. Stay safe.

NeilAndBob
01-22-17, 01:10
Found her by the store close to the bus station on mlk. This time got the full service for 40 reasons, nice easy going girl, BJ is not the best but the box make up for it. Drop her off where I found her. Will repeat. Stay safe.Damn dude, you got bigget boobs than her!

A chick is sucking a dick and you're focusing on the guys chest? You know we don't allow that gay stuff here right. We don't judge you, if you're into looking at guys please feel free, just keep it off the forum

A2

Gringo2123
01-22-17, 19:49
Hit pompano between 2-4 this afternoon. Was looking for Ohio red aka LeLe. Not much out. Julie, Brittany couple other zombies. Congrats to BSO for cleaning up so well. Finally ran into Missy by Saxon Wall. Decent bbj, dressed and smelled nice, box was a little loose for my three inches and she kept her hand in front of cooter said it was sore. Didn't ask for dollars up front. Everyone says I look like undercover maybe that's it. Just go for head if you pick her up. Box is too much drama and loose.

Member #5638
01-22-17, 20:22
Hey guys I could not get together with Sarah but said she is available and eager to meet some new friends in the neighborhood.

Stay safe.Thanks to you bro for hooking me up with her number. I haven't been around hunting lately been kept busy. Spoke to her a couple of times and sounds nice but boy has her business picked up. Always busy when I'm in the area. I'll update a report when I finally get to see her.

NeilAndBob
01-23-17, 00:25
Damn dude, you got bigget boobs than her!

A chick is sucking a dick and you're focusing on the guys chest? You know we don't allow that gay stuff here right. We don't judge you, if you're into looking at guys please feel free, just keep it off the forum

A2Sorry I didn't focus on his dick.

CdMante
01-23-17, 16:48
Driven by copans and Dixie I spotted fat Tara walking pull over just to fuck with her I know her prices are princess prices and I just like to tell her she is not worth the 40 and 60 she want, and drive off, and yes as plan I ask she answered and I'm like sorry you not worth that much. Bye, beep beep. OK now I'm by mlk and Atlantic. Found this BSW nice tight spinner said her name was Ivon, bbbjwcimws for 20 good reasons very nice suction and good deep throat. Want to hustle you as she's performing but didn't work I did giver a 5 tip sorry no pictured. This time.

John115
01-23-17, 20:58
I do get lazy posting pictures and stuff, here are some pics from my archive.

Again to answer your question, it's my laziness as to why I did not PM you.

You're right, that is annoying. FWIW, originally the video was public. Ish happens and it went private for "private" reasons. I promise you my intent was not to annoy a member that rarely or if ever post pics or videos. If it would make you happy I'll send a message to A2 to have the post taken down. My bad!

Curious, wouldn't it have been more productive to pm and ask for access on PH, instead of criticizing publicly? No offense taken, just an observation.

Dorian123
01-24-17, 00:23
Be careful guys. I was diving up the road next to the nursery to scoop up a chic but someone was at the stop sign talking to her. When I pulled past them there was a semi-unmarked (no top lights) LEO sitting with his lights off in the nursery parking lot watching like a hungry lion. Then about 20 minutes later there were about 5 BSO cars with their lights on grabbing someone next to the Sunoco. Be safe guys. Wasn't much out tonight anyway.

NeilAndBob
01-24-17, 08:02
Be careful guys. I was diving up the road next to the nursery to scoop up a chic but someone was at the stop sign talking to her. When I pulled past them there was a semi-unmarked (no top lights) LEO sitting with his lights off in the nursery parking lot watching like a hungry lion. Then about 20 minutes later there were about 5 BSO cars with their lights on grabbing someone next to the Sunoco. Be safe guys. Wasn't much out tonight anyway.There is an empty car parked in that nursury quite often.

SickRick
01-24-17, 09:48
Damn dude, you got bigget boobs than her!

A2Pretty bad when A2 is gay shaming you.

LOL.

Just sayin.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Rick.

Joseph Kerr
01-24-17, 11:36
Persistence pays off. Cruised pompano this afternoon around lunch time, nothing but skanks out and just when I was ready to call it quits. Spotted 3 or 4 decent candidates by dixie and copans. Choose the spinner, 5'1, just moved down from Boca, nice little body, decent bbj and f. S for 40. Asked Mr 5 posts Rt333 to share some digits on his find but didn't want to share with a ole senior like myself only trade: guess he isn't feeling the Christmas spirit. Digits for this cutie for people I like.BIG shout out to Gringo for hooking me up with Delilah's digits! She's actually really tiny, I didn't get that impression from the pics but when I picked her up I saw she was a lot smaller than I was expecting. But it wasn't a problem since I love spinners just as much as I love my BBWs.

Hit her up and she was SUPER cautious and hesitant until I told her I was a referral and then she loosened up a bit. Even gave me the direct address where she's staying to come pick her up. Italy and some other chick Sky stay in the same area apparently.

At first she tried to hit me with the quadruple Jackson rate, and I told her I'd have to call her back then since I wasn't expecting it to be that much. Sure enough I get a text a few minutes later with her willing to negotiate. Didn't want to do a car date, wanted a room. She shot me the address, I picked her up, and off to the room we went.

To be honest, the session didn't really take that long. But it was the middle of the day and I had things to do so I didn't really mind, however if it was night time (my usual mongering time) I probably would have been upset with her telling me that we can't take too long and that she doesn't like to go far from her area. I think that shouldn't be an issue next time since she's comfortable with me now.

We get back to the room, strip, and she proceeds to give a decent BJ. I couldn't complain. Then on to K9. I got to admit, she knows how to handle the D well. A little tight at first but then once she loosened up and we got into a groove she really got into it. Pretty sure I could have taken my time at that point and she wouldn't have cared since she was enjoying herself, but I just wanted a pump and dump so I blew pretty soon after we started.

Final damage was a half-Benji. Definitely will repeat since she seems like a pretty cool chick with good conversation. As far as I can tell she's not like a lot of those air-headed chicks out there. Again, good lookin' out Gringo!

NeilAndBob
01-24-17, 17:24
Pretty bad when A2 is gay shaming you.

LOL.

Just sayin.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Rick.Probably thinks I'm hitting on his *****. And sorry if i thought it was a bbw standing there.

Dorian123
01-24-17, 17:58
There is an empty car parked in that nursury quite often.Not this time because when she got picked up the lights went on and the car followed them to wherever.

TiPapou
01-25-17, 01:15
I do get lazy posting pictures and stuff, here are some pics from my archive.

Again to answer your question, it's my laziness as to why I did not PM you.Who is that?

Luvahj
01-25-17, 12:28
Just turned 22 YO chunky WSW who calls herself Strawberry was dreamt about last night around 945 PM, wait a fucking minute I didn't dream this it really happened! Stupid people who say they dream things, yeah that is going to get you out of court LOL.

Anyway nice chunky girl with great tits was found on trap house street near saxon wall. I picked her up and we introduced ourselves by grabbing each others parts. I said $20 for a BJ, she said OK and we went to a nice spot where she blew me. I liked her, no rush although surprisingly I didn't last long. I thought it would take her awhile as I have picked up 3 girls in 3 consecutive nights (I may have a hooker problem). She did mention a tip a couple of times but I told her $20 was all I had. I will repeat as I loved her big tits and we made a connection LOL. Did not let me roam to the pussy but I think I will be able to finger the fuck hole on next date. Said she is of PR and Italian descent but has spent all 22 years in Pompano. No digits and I forgot to get pics.

Luvman out.

TeenHunter
01-25-17, 14:42
Had all but given up on it today. No girls out on Dixie or Saxon. I did find a new unmarked cop. Nissan Xterra with FSU plates and tinted windows. Looks like abnormal everyday college kid. Until the lights came on. Thankfully not for me. I was heading back to the highway on cypress creek when I saw a beautiful blonde standing on the corner outside of the hickory sticks. I didn't think she was SW since it's a high profile road and right in front of a busy restaurant but I pulled down the road and flipped around to get a better look. Noticed a tiny basic cell phone in her hand and nothing else. She started walking down the side road and towards me. Rolled them down and offered a ride and she hopped in and said she actually needed money. Did the pat down and off we went. Now I've seen a lot of girls out there and this chick was different. She was beautiful. Blonde hair. No ass or tits but freckles on the face and big auburn Bush on that nice pussy. A Jackson and bbjcim spitting on the road. No rush. Her name was Sarah or some sort or variety of it. Maybe Sara. Who knows how they spell it these days. Anyways, easily the most beautiful SW I've seen. Looks like a little surfer girl who you might find at some outdoor concert. Had she not swallowed my knob for $20 and I saw her at the beach or mall, I would have tried to date her. Anyways. 954-xxx-6223. Take the address of the hickory sticks and back out which president Hoover was and you have your xxx answer.

NeilAndBob
01-26-17, 00:02
Had all but given up on it today. No girls out on Dixie or Saxon. I did find a new unmarked cop. Nissan Xterra with FSU plates and tinted windows. Looks like abnormal everyday college kid. Until the lights came on. Thankfully not for me. I was heading back to the highway on cypress creek when I saw a beautiful blonde standing on the corner outside of the hickory sticks. I didn't think she was SW since it's a high profile road and right in front of a busy restaurant but I pulled down the road and flipped around to get a better look. Noticed a tiny basic cell phone in her hand and nothing else. She started walking down the side road and towards me. Rolled them down and offered a ride and she hopped in and said she actually needed money. Did the pat down and off we went. Now I've seen a lot of girls out there and this chick was different. She was beautiful. Blonde hair. No ass or tits but freckles on the face and big auburn Bush on that nice pussy. A Jackson and bbjcim spitting on the road. No rush. Her name was Sarah or some sort or variety of it. Maybe Sara. Who knows how they spell it these days. Anyways, easily the most beautiful SW I've seen. Looks like a little surfer girl who you might find at some outdoor concert. Had she not swallowed my knob for $20 and I saw her at the beach or mall, I would have tried to date her. Anyways. 954-xxx-6223. Take the address of the hickory sticks and back out which president Hoover was and you have your xxx answer.She's been hanging out in that area for quite some time now, she's a great spiner willing to do just about anything for the right coin.

KWMonger
01-26-17, 01:15
He disappear from FB too, some bad shit must happned to him.

Also curious about DarkRajin. Couldn't always fully decipher his posts but enjoyed them none the less.

CdMante
01-26-17, 01:24
Found her by the church on mlk close to Atlantic. Never seen her before, easy going girl nice attitude great bbbjwcim some deep throat attention to the boys let me play with her butt hole and a nice and clean box 30 reasons to repeat again. Will try the box and rear end next time.

TiPapou
01-26-17, 01:57
Found her by the church on mlk close to Atlantic. Never seen her before, easy going girl nice attitude great bbbjwcim some deep throat attention to the boys let me play with her butt hole and a nice and clean box 30 reasons to repeat again. Will try the box and rear end next time.I think it's Marie. She also lives in that house. Yes, she is new to the area. Saw her the other day. She claimed that she used to be on BP as Jazzy. Got head for. 20. She wanted me to fuck cause she needed more dough but I wasn't feeling it. She did let me play with the box it was funky. I couldn't get the stinch off my hand for 2 days. She's a little on the chunky side. She does not seem to like what she does.

Gringo2123
01-26-17, 08:32
Did she look like this?

Member #5638
01-26-17, 09:46
Had all but given up on it today. No girls out on Dixie or Saxon. I did find a new unmarked cop. Nissan Xterra with FSU plates and tinted windows. Looks like abnormal everyday college kid. Until the lights came on. Thankfully not for me. I was heading back to the highway on cypress creek when I saw a beautiful blonde standing on the corner outside of the hickory sticks. I didn't think she was SW since it's a high profile road and right in front of a busy restaurant but I pulled down the road and flipped around to get a better look. Noticed a tiny basic cell phone in her hand and nothing else. She started walking down the side road and towards me. Rolled them down and offered a ride and she hopped in and said she actually needed money. Did the pat down and off we went. Now I've seen a lot of girls out there and this chick was different. She was beautiful. Blonde hair. No ass or tits but freckles on the face and big auburn Bush on that nice pussy. A Jackson and bbjcim spitting on the road. No rush. Her name was Sarah or some sort or variety of it. Maybe Sara. Who knows how they spell it these days. Anyways, easily the most beautiful SW I've seen. Looks like a little surfer girl who you might find at some outdoor concert. Had she not swallowed my knob for $20 and I saw her at the beach or mall, I would have tried to date her. Anyways. 954-xxx-6223. Take the address of the hickory sticks and back out which president Hoover was and you have your xxx answer.Thats sara from Cubanjoe and gringo's post.

Melvin Smiley
01-26-17, 23:30
Thanks to Hunter dropping a few clues I was able to track this girl to Cyp Cr and Dix about 11 am. 40 got me BBBJ / FS and it was horrible service. She def can not handle the pipe, crying and complaining the whole time, I finally gave up and rubbed out a nut in her mouth which she spit out after telling me she would swallow. I told her that I thought the date was horrible and she apologized and explained that she was severely dope sick and could hardly function. Anyway, dropped her of at the corner where I found her and probably won't call her again unless I'm super desperate. Stay safe fellas.

NeilAndBob
01-27-17, 07:56
I saw an aisia SW on the corner of commercial and andrews, 40 ish, 5'4" or there abouts, anyone have info?

TeenHunter
01-27-17, 09:11
Did she look like this?Possibly but she had really nice eyeshadow and a little polo shirt on. The girl in your pics looks like she dyes her hair blonde but this was a full blow legit blonde. Her Big hairy auburn Bush was a dead sign on that.

Calizum69
01-27-17, 09:12
He disappear from FB too, some bad shit must happned to him.Disappeared? I see him on there so don't know what you talking about, he's fine just changes.

Time changes us all.

Aging.

Gringo2123
01-27-17, 09:20
Hit pompano on my lunch break. Saw a new face did a couple loops before she came my way, was walking on dixie by the nursery. Nice PAWG said her name was Tuesday, asked if she was any relation to Wednesday from Adams family. Not much of a talker but I would prefer that over talking too much, not much of a looker but nice clean low miles just avg bbj but very nice cooter. Soon as I picked her up started with the 40 for head and 60 for sex line the union tells them to quote but I didn't drive away until she agreed on head and sex for 40.

Joseph Kerr
01-27-17, 12:25
Before the report, you guys hitting me up for Delilah's digits need to talk to Gringo since that was his find and I'm not about to steal his thunder.

Anyway, late report from last weekend. Middle of the night, cruising around Atl and Powerline and nothing to be found surprisingly. Same over by 31st, just dead. Head East to Dixie and Atl and find this older WSW named Christina at the bus stop just south of Atl on Dixie. Looped around and scooped her up as she was sitting there at the stop with her handler. She gets in and I start driving and immediately she's freaking out saying that she doesn't want to go too far and that she already has a perfect parking spot. No way, I tell her we can either go to my spot or I can drop her back off. She got quiet after that, then uncomfortable silence for the rest of the drive. We get to the spot and she starts with the BBBJ. Fellas, this was literally the worst BJ I've ever received. She tried to position herself so that I couldn't see what she was doing where half the time she wasn't even actually on it but instead using her hands to make it seem like it was her mouth while moving her head up and down. Finally I grab the back of her head and push it down on the D. She starts gagging and complaining that she can't go that deep. I could see this wasn't going to get any better. WORST Jackson I've ever spent. She could see my look of disapproval as I had to finish myself off, so she starts trying to make small talk saying she's from South Carolina and she came down here to help her sick mom. This time it was me staying quiet giving her the cold shoulder until I dropped her off. AVOID like the plague, gentlemen. AVOID.

So as I'm dropping her off I head around MLK and Dixie and see Marine / Semper Fi Ashley. Been with her enough times to know she gives good service. As expected, she was able to redeem this otherwise miserable night.

Took her back to the room and she let me have my way with her for a good 35 to 40 minutes, all for a Jackson and Lincoln. She was saying that she doesn't hang around the trap anymore because they've got beef with her and are hating on her. I asked how I'm supposed to keep in contact with her and she gave me the digits. Let's hope the phone stays on this time. She was definitely a blast from the past. I remember long ago she used to hang on the West side of town in Collier City with Amanda. Good times.

Keep mongerin', brothers.

NeilAndBob
01-27-17, 16:18
Thanks to Hunter dropping a few clues I was able to track this girl to Cyp Cr and Dix about 11 am. 40 got me BBBJ / FS and it was horrible service. She def can not handle the pipe, crying and complaining the whole time, I finally gave up and rubbed out a nut in her mouth which she spit out after telling me she would swallow. I told her that I thought the date was horrible and she apologized and explained that she was severely dope sick and could hardly function. Anyway, dropped her of at the corner where I found her and probably won't call her again unless I'm super desperate. Stay safe fellas.Sorry to hear, she's usually very good but living in a box may get her in a bad way, evidence in the normally shave snatch.

NeilAndBob
01-29-17, 01:01
Picked her up Atlantic and 11 (walgreens) found a dark spot behind brus, paid up (yeah I know, it seemed safe) when I got my bottom off she bolted out the door and ran to the nearest store and disappeared. She's about 5 ft blond hair, bra full of toilet paper.

Gringo2123
01-29-17, 08:13
I ALWAYS get them in the back seat with the kid proof locks before I give any money. Love the startled deer in the headlight look when they go to bolt and can't get the window or door open.

Picked her up Atlantic and 11 (walgreens) found a dark spot behind brus, paid up (yeah I know, it seemed safe) when I got my bottom off she bolted out the door and ran to the nearest store and disappeared. She's about 5 ft blond hair, bra full of toilet paper..

Gringo2123
01-29-17, 08:18
Friday afternoon spotted long auburn hair at the store north of copans on dixie. In hopped April. Never had her before but pretty sure she's been around a while, never discussed $ or what we were doing. Guess that's one way to avoid LEO. Just an avg bbj so I bent her over for doggie. Not bad f. S. gave her $27 seemed happy. Not too many BP girl would be happy after they suck and fuck you and you throw them 27 bones.

TeenHunter
01-29-17, 10:38
Thanks to Hunter dropping a few clues I was able to track this girl to Cyp Cr and Dix about 11 am. 40 got me BBBJ / FS and it was horrible service. She def can not handle the pipe, crying and complaining the whole time, I finally gave up and rubbed out a nut in her mouth which she spit out after telling me she would swallow. I told her that I thought the date was horrible and she apologized and explained that she was severely dope sick and could hardly function. Anyway, dropped her of at the corner where I found her and probably won't call her again unless I'm super desperate. Stay safe fellas.That sucks. Both to you and that she shaved. It was so big before. Like a lions mane.

TeenHunter
01-29-17, 10:47
Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried to pay with pills instead of cash? Last time I was in Puerto Rico I was able to buy all sorts of RX pills right over the counter. This was 5 years ago but I remember telling a BP girl about it and she told me I paid $5 for something she would pay $20 on the streets for. I paid for that date with extra pills.

Chris5
01-29-17, 12:13
Picked her up Atlantic and 11 (walgreens) found a dark spot behind brus, paid up (yeah I know, it seemed safe) when I got my bottom off she bolted out the door and ran to the nearest store and disappeared. She's about 5 ft blond hair, bra full of toilet paper.Never ever pay upfront.

C5.

HD Murdock
01-29-17, 18:14
Went to Pompano yesterday afternoon, saw LE activities. South of Atlantic on Dixie CSI team working at an Appartment complex parking lot, surrounded by a square yellow ribbon. Furthermore, drove to Saxon to discover a white car getting on fire with bunch of LEO and firefighters around it.

Happy Hunting!

TurdMuffin
01-29-17, 18:16
Looking at wheater app I had a choice to do both loops in one day or spilt them up. And attacked pampano on Friday night. FInally met this Italy. Sweet thing. Ramed her for. 3 ; she said anything more than. 2 would get me in her. So I made it happen.

And met this other SW by mc-nab. Vivian or some crap like that.

Pampano loop is much more fun than LW, or LW is just dead hoping it picks up by summer days of summer loving 2017. Bet Saturday am if any of you fine gents hunted would have been a blast if any of these harlots planned ahead for this rain.

SickRick
01-30-17, 10:52
Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried to pay with pills instead of cash? Last time I was in Puerto Rico I was able to buy all sorts of RX pills right over the counter. This was 5 years ago but I remember telling a BP girl about it and she told me I paid $5 for something she would pay $20 on the streets for. I paid for that date with extra pills.Couple of things come to mind here.

First one being. OTC in PR doesn't matter here. If it's a "schedule narcotic", and it's not in a properly labeled scrip bottle with YOUR NAME ON IT, it is ILLEGAL to possess. We're engaged in a hobby, where the risk of getting pulled over and searched are way higher than soccer mom on her way to the store. Having stuff that's OTC in one place and controlled substance here, gets you a 3rd degree felony.

I saw a women go through the scanner at the main jail to bond someone out. She had a little pill vial a few of her Valium in it. No scip bottle in her purse. She got arrested. No shit.

Second. Philosophically (and legally) trading drugs for sex makes you a DEALER (2nd degree felony. Delivery). Think. The chick you trade pills to, gets pinched for her pipe or needle, gets an offer to walk in exchange for a trade-up, and she sets you up. I used to sell rock in the late '80's, and an SW customer of mine, traded me for her walk.

All that negative stuff being said. I've heard of members here, tipping with xannies or the like. Not of anyone doing an out-and-out barter.

BE CAREFUL.

One of my regulars and her bf tried to break into my place a few weeks ago. Because she knows I have some valuables in my space. And this was someone I know from NOT ON THE STREET. Addiction makes folks do CRAZY SHIT. I keep myself an arms length away from the substance aspect of the hobby AT ALL TIMES.

YMMV.

Rick.

Luvahj
01-30-17, 11:51
Just out of curiosity, has anyone tried to pay with pills instead of cash? Last time I was in Puerto Rico I was able to buy all sorts of RX pills right over the counter. This was 5 years ago but I remember telling a BP girl about it and she told me I paid $5 for something she would pay $20 on the streets for. I paid for that date with extra pills.

Couple of things come to mind here.

First one being. OTC in PR doesn't matter here. If it's a "schedule narcotic", and it's not in a properly labeled scrip bottle with YOUR NAME ON IT, it is ILLEGAL to possess. We're engaged in a hobby, where the risk of getting pulled over and searched are way higher than soccer mom on her way to the store. Having stuff that's OTC in one place and controlled substance here, gets you a 3rd degree felony.

I saw a women go through the scanner at the main jail to bond someone out. She had a little pill vial a few of her Valium in it. No scip bottle in her purse. She got arrested. No shit.

Second. Philosophically (and legally) trading drugs for sex makes you a DEALER (2nd degree felony. Delivery). Think. The chick you trade pills to, gets pinched for her pipe or needle, gets an offer to walk in exchange for a trade-up, and she sets you up. I used to sell rock in the late '80's, and an SW customer of mine, traded me for her walk. I do have some friends who have told me they have traded weed or pills for sex without any money exchanged

All that negative stuff being said. I've heard of members here, tipping with xannies or the like. Not of anyone doing an out-and-out barter.

BE CAREFUL.

One of my regulars and her bf tried to break into my place a few weeks ago. Because she knows I have some valuables in my space. And this was someone I know from NOT ON THE STREET. Addiction makes folks do CRAZY SHIT. I keep myself an arms length away from the substance aspect of the hobby AT ALL TIMES.

YMMV.

Rick.VERY GOOD Points Rick That being said I have traded some of my Xanax for upgrades. I used to keep about 5 in one of my script bottles in the glove compartment and ocassionally gave them to a girl who ordinarily wouldn't drop her pants for a fingering. Some times I would upgrade to a fuck for them too. I haven't done it in a while as the VA has cut my supply back.

Sarge572
01-31-17, 13:33
I ALWAYS get them in the back seat with the kid proof locks before I give any money. Love the startled deer in the headlight look when they go to bolt and can't get the window or door open.

.This whole situation brought me back to lessons learned from my earlier mongering days. Never pay upfront. Never go to a place they pick. Lifetime ago in Atlanta picked up a TGTBT WSW. Took me to her spot in a dark corner of trailer park behind an old van. Handed her the cash and she proceeds to say lets get in the back seat. By the time I was back there she was in van speeding away. Pretty sure she was partnered up. Could have been worse which taught me lesson 3, bring a friend of your own.

Jack76
01-31-17, 15:13
BE CAREFUL.

YMMV.

Rick.The fact is that LEO is far more concerned with the drug trade than SWers and mongers. You can talk your way out of being caught with a SWer in your car but if they find drugs then it's whole new ball game. No girl is going to say "Yes officer, that's my crack pipe under the seat, this guy had nothing to do with it".

BigBadDog69
01-31-17, 18:34
BBD has not been out in quite some time.

Dixie and 6th, I think. Down near Saxon. I run into Julie. Cute little thing. Just the way I like them.

Nice little tits. Drugs haven't flattened them out yet. Pussy is as tight as can be.

Great BBBJCIMWS. She's about 5'2" curly brown hair. Tight spinner body.

No phone. She's out all hours.

Definitely want to hit that. Says she gets $30. I gave her $25 and a movie I had in the car.

She has a nice personality and wasn't high as a kite.

BBD.

CdMante
01-31-17, 22:03
Founds this nice little thing walking by the famous wall never seen her before. LEO check and let's roll. Bbbjwcimws nice deepthoath face fucker for like10 minutes went up for air like twice. What a champion. Damage was 35 with tip and picture. Nice one will repeat. Stay safe.

Joseph Kerr
01-31-17, 22:35
Founds this nice little thing walking by the famous wall never seen her before. LEO check and let's roll. Bbbjwcimws nice deepthoath face fucker for like10 minutes went up for air like twice. What a champion. Damage was 35 with tip and picture. Nice one will repeat. Stay safe.Isn't that Marine Ashley? She definitely knows how to work the pipe. No gag reflex from what I can tell.

CdMante
01-31-17, 23:33
Isn't that Marine Ashley? She definitely knows how to work the pipe. No gag reflex from what I can tell.But you are right about her knowing what to do with it. I have digits that end on 0101. I think she said she is from Brooklyn.

LegzAndAzzMan
02-01-17, 12:51
Founds this nice little thing walking by the famous wall never seen her before. LEO check and let's roll. Bbbjwcimws nice deepthoath face fucker for like10 minutes went up for air like twice. What a champion. Damage was 35 with tip and picture. Nice one will repeat. Stay safe.Tried to hook up with her yesterday afternoon, set up a time and place an waited and waited, so I text her again to tell me she needs more time which I did not have so had to pass it up, she doe shave digits but takes her time to answer messages, will definitively will try again specially after these great reviews, Thanks and be safe.

CallSign
02-01-17, 21:38
Dumping a few from finding my legs in Pompano. This one called herself Jamie and I really only pulled the trigger after striking out all night. On the plus side she was super small and hygiene was good. The issues I did have were all my own fault though. Once in the room I surrendered my action Jackson before she did her job and proceeded to complain away the whole time. I ignored it for the most part but got bored and called it without finishing. On the way out she even had the nerve to ask for a tip, to which I reminded her that she gave me rotten service. I'd actually repeat if she had a better attitude.

CallSign
02-01-17, 22:00
As a few of ya'll know I had been lurking for Erica (I finally did find her, but this is before that). Having never met E before, from a distance and at night, I see a BSW with some junk in her trunk and think "that's got to be her". I charge in to make the scoop, only to realize this isn't who I was looking for since she was older but whatever. Off to the spot, and this lady was really cool. No rush, no issues and a good attitude. Excuse the pics, since my cam isn't so hot in the dark.

BrowardMan6942
02-01-17, 22:18
Yes it is Ashley Marine or Ashley Brooklyn. Damn the tits are gone and presume she never got her teeth fixed.

Nice BBBJ but haven't seen her in a while because she has become unreliable.

Last week she told me she had stopped walking which obviously is not true. She used to be atlantic / powerline girl.

Founds this nice little thing walking by the famous wall never seen her before. LEO check and let's roll. Bbbjwcimws nice deepthoath face fucker for like10 minutes went up for air like twice. What a champion. Damage was 35 with tip and picture. Nice one will repeat. Stay safe.

CallSign
02-01-17, 22:21
Thanks to those mongers that steered me in the right direction. I found her and what can I say that hasn't already been said. She's cool peoples. Now if only Pomp wasn't so far for me.

SickRick
02-02-17, 09:01
Yes it is Ashley Marine or Ashley Brooklyn. Damn the tits are gone and presume she never got her teeth fixed.

Nice BBBJ but haven't seen her in a while because she has become unreliable.

Last week she told me she had stopped walking which obviously is not true. She used to be atlantic / powerline girl.Hair is black now. She used to be a west-side girl, was more recently staying at onion-house for a minute. Now supposedly has a BF (he has a job and everything. Yeah. OK Ashe). She has digits. Whether the phone is actually charged, or been lost already, is anyone's guess.

She was almost TOO FAT when she came off vacation. That never lasts though. She's found the love of the needle recently. So she'll either be sick or on the nod. Rare to catch them "just right".

Shame. She jumped in the car last week. Took her for a 20 spin. Skills still decent. I'd still repeat based on whether she looks recently showered. Don't know that I'd do more than a quick car BJ now though.

In reality. Very few of them are worth the extra $$ or time for the trip to my shack for the full ride.

A nuts a nut. The mouth works just as well, if that's all you're looking for is that.

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!

Rick.

SickRick
02-02-17, 09:08
Dumping a few from finding my legs in Pompano. This one called herself Jamie and I really only pulled the trigger after striking out all night. On the plus side she was super small and hygiene was good. The issues I did have were all my own fault though. Once in the room I surrendered my action Jackson before she did her job and proceeded to complain away the whole time. I ignored it for the most part but got bored and called it without finishing. On the way out she even had the nerve to ask for a tip, to which I reminded her that she gave me rotten service. I'd actually repeat if she had a better attitude.Yer cam ain't so hot in the light either. Just sayin. What's with your cam anyways?

I've only done Jamie for the car BJ. But she's always done a consistently good job at that for a Jackson. If you were getting the whole shebang for that, it's no wonder she was complaining and asking for a tip. I usually can't even Mundo the pussy out of them for that cheap.

She is tiny, and usually clean. And I contemplate taking her home to check out the rest of the package every time I grab her up, but never have the time.

Rick.

Gringo2123
02-02-17, 17:43
She looked a little rough last couple times I've driven by her. Is this her?

Gringo2123
02-02-17, 17:44
35?? You're making it rough for cheap ole mongers like myself.

Founds this nice little thing walking by the famous wall never seen her before. LEO check and let's roll. Bbbjwcimws nice deepthoath face fucker for like10 minutes went up for air like twice. What a champion. Damage was 35 with tip and picture. Nice one will repeat. Stay safe..

Gringo2123
02-02-17, 17:53
I picked her up a while ago, actually had a pretty good cheap date. YMMV

Dumping a few from finding my legs in Pompano. This one called herself Jamie and I really only pulled the trigger after striking out all night. On the plus side she was super small and hygiene was good. The issues I did have were all my own fault though. Once in the room I surrendered my action Jackson before she did her job and proceeded to complain away the whole time. I ignored it for the most part but got bored and called it without finishing. On the way out she even had the nerve to ask for a tip, to which I reminded her that she gave me rotten service. I'd actually repeat if she had a better attitude..

Gringo2123
02-02-17, 18:05
I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her.

Thanks to those mongers that steered me in the right direction. I found her and what can I say that hasn't already been said. She's cool peoples. Now if only Pomp wasn't so far for me..

SickRick
02-03-17, 08:33
She looked a little rough last couple times I've driven by her. Is this her?That would be Julie. Used to be fairly well kept when she was preggo. Plus there was the bonus of banging a preggo (which is a turn on for many). Skills used to be above average, as was the hygiene. 1/2 the time you see her now, she looks like she slept in the bushes (and smells like it too).

Based on recent reviews, she was either too fucked up to do a decent job, or just lost whatever little enthusiasm she used to have for it. I guess it depends on how early in her shift you catch her.

Rick.

LegzAndAzzMan
02-03-17, 12:09
I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her.

.Who is this luscious bit tit blond in the pic?

LegzAndAzzMan
02-03-17, 12:14
This chick says her name is Tonii she got Devin's old phone and when I texted Devin she answered, said she is over by the famous Sunoco wanted to meet that day but I could not and now she does not even answer the texts sent, she sent me these two pictures, hope someone can recognize her and give me some information, Thanks.

NeilAndBob
02-03-17, 17:50
Who is this luscious bit tit blond in the pic?Looks like she has a gut to match the tits.

NeilAndBob
02-03-17, 17:51
This chick says her name is Tonii she got Devin's old phone and when I texted Devin she answered, said she is over by the famous Sunoco wanted to meet that day but I could not and now she does not even answer the texts sent, she sent me these two pictures, hope someone can recognize her and give me some information, Thanks.Another fallen angel.

BigBadDog69
02-03-17, 22:17
She looked a little rough last couple times I've driven by her. Is this her?That's Julie. Some days she looks good. Others not so good. Saw her the other day. Was wide awake and provided good service.

She was walking this morning at 8 am. Waved to me at the light.

Uncle has many photos of her. Is a snorter. Can't stay away from the stainless bracelets.

She was good to me last week.

Jeep95
02-04-17, 00:49
She asked me for a ride, she was sitting at her spot. She has a pretty face IMO. I drive and all the talk is about her brother and meeting her family for 5 minutes. Ask if she would like to get a room, says yes and I drive to hour Inn. Give her $ to get room, go in and she freshens in BR, gives me the best BJ I've ever had, slow, eyes up, then asked after a few minutes to fuck. Of course, super tight, could never get in the whole way even though she had her legs spread wide and was fingering her clit. Not a druggie, very nice girl. Never asked for a penny. Never agreed to anything. Super happy, wish I had taken some pics, next time.

Dorian123
02-04-17, 23:09
She asked me for a ride, she was sitting at her spot. She has a pretty face IMO. I drive and all the talk is about her brother and meeting her family for 5 minutes. Ask if she would like to get a room, says yes and I drive to hour Inn. Give her $ to get room, go in and she freshens in BR, gives me the best BJ I've ever had, slow, eyes up, then asked after a few minutes to fuck. Of course, super tight, could never get in the whole way even though she had her legs spread wide and was fingering her clit. Not a druggie, very nice girl. Never asked for a penny. Never agreed to anything. Super happy, wish I had taken some pics, next time.She is the best. Never any drama, never asks for anything upfront and does a great job.

JDog721
02-05-17, 02:16
Melissa has been a decent date in the past for what it is, but this time she was just out of her mind. I'm going to church tomorrow and actually praying for that girl.

Usual BBBJ but right in the middle I guess whatever meds she was on kicked in or something and just went nuts. Talking crazy dancing around. I've mongered for a while and seen a lot but nothing like this. Anyway she was so out of it date never finished. Had to sit with her for a good while just to get her to put her clothes back on so I could drop her back off.

I don't care if a provider takes meds but man keep that shit out of the date and handle yourself. I guess I should have known better but she was never rhis far out of it before.

Stay away from this one. I hope she finds her way back to sanity.

Member #5419
02-05-17, 12:32
She looked a little rough last couple times I've driven by her. Is this her?Gringo she has been looking a little more rough recently LOL when were these pics from?

Luvahj
02-05-17, 12:45
Melissa has been a decent date in the past for what it is, but this time she was just out of her mind. I'm going to church tomorrow and actually praying for that girl.

Usual BBBJ but right in the middle I guess whatever meds she was on kicked in or something and just went nuts. Talking crazy dancing around. I've mongered for a while and seen a lot but nothing like this. Anyway she was so out of it date never finished. Had to sit with her for a good while just to get her to put her clothes back on so I could drop her back off.

I don't care if a provider takes meds but man keep that shit out of the date and handle yourself. I guess I should have known better but she was never rhis far out of it before.

Stay away from this one. I hope she finds her way back to sanity.The Missy that you took a picture of is different than the Melissa / Missy we have recently talked of. PR Melissa is a great date. Pictures attached. Thanks for your report on Missy.

Gringo2123
02-05-17, 17:06
Picked her up about 3 hours after you saw her, haven't been with her since she got back out, has been looking rough so I gave it a shot. Avg bbj but as she's laying down for missionary I tell her theres some cum leaking from her cooter. Of course she saws no way, I just got out of the shower. Yada yada. I think I know a cream pie when I see one, I've left enough of them for other mongers as well. So ole gringo just straps up and dives in. Just a little more lube. Was just a pump and dump. She is too beat up for me to pick up anymore.

That's Julie. Some days she looks good. Others not so good. Saw her the other day. Was wide awake and provided good service.

She was walking this morning at 8 am. Waved to me at the light.

Uncle has many photos of her. Is a snorter. Can't stay away from the stainless bracelets.

She was good to me last week..

DtMaestro
02-07-17, 16:05
Found by Dixie and the sunoco. Nice attitude, did all that was asked of her, service with a smile! Good skills, didn't rush me, and swallowed every drop of the evidence.

IHateCbj
02-07-17, 20:54
Found by Dixie and the sunoco. Nice attitude, did all that was asked of her, service with a smile! Good skills, didn't rush me, and swallowed every drop of the evidence.She used to look so damn good 8 months ago. Crazy how quickly the street take its toll on these harlots. I've had plenty of. 2 FS sessions with her with no problems or complaints at all. If you see this one, definitely pick her up.

NeilAndBob
02-07-17, 23:35
Found by Dixie and the sunoco. Nice attitude, did all that was asked of her, service with a smile! Good skills, didn't rush me, and swallowed every drop of the evidence.Thats pretty rough looking, ill pass.

SolidSnake17
02-08-17, 00:39
Met this older blond off of dixie and cypress creek. Stopped behind the plaza just south of the gs station to take a piss and asked if she wanted a ride. Did the LEO check and she asked for 40 for head but I will take 20. Said well I better drop you off cause I don't want shitty service b / c you didn't get what you wanted. She said no its cool I need the money, she gave good bbj with spit for 20 and said now you know why I charge 40. Got the digits and hit her up later to inquire about the box, that's 80. Oh, you are charging BP prices for car service, she said that negotiable. Will let you know what happens. Digits are passable, good suction on the bbj though I anit going to pay 40 for it.

Luvahj
02-08-17, 08:17
Hit the loop for an hour trying to find something decent, LeLe was looking great but she was just circling the hood on a bike, some of the dealers joined her after a few laps don't know if it was national fitness day or someone owed her money. Finally picked this girl up back by the trap house, thought her name was Lexi but doesn't look like DTMaestros lexi. Been about six months since I've picked her up, said 80 roses could go to trap houses who talks roses in person?? Passed and parked for 40. Shitty service, two minutes into f. S. telling I better hurry up and cum, glad my grudge fucking days are over or I would have shoved it up her shitter, as usual when dropping her off saw a gaggle or is it a flock of street hos on the corner and Lexi didn't know some of them. Should have waited but had to get back to work. YMMV.That looks like Edie to me.

Dorian123
02-08-17, 08:47
Hit the loop for an hour trying to find something decent, LeLe was looking great but she was just circling the hood on a bike, some of the dealers joined her after a few laps don't know if it was national fitness day or someone owed her money. Finally picked this girl up back by the trap house, thought her name was Lexi but doesn't look like DTMaestros lexi. Been about six months since I've picked her up, said 80 roses could go to trap houses who talks roses in person?? Passed and parked for 40. Shitty service, two minutes into f. S. telling I better hurry up and cum, glad my grudge fucking days are over or I would have shoved it up her shitter, as usual when dropping her off saw a gaggle or is it a flock of street hos on the corner and Lexi didn't know some of them. Should have waited but had to get back to work. YMMV.Thats Cheyene. She used to walk the Dixie / McNabb stretch and now has been around Copans. Service sucks big time. Personality of a shoehorn.

Luvahj
02-08-17, 10:20
Thats Cheyene. She used to walk the Dixie / McNabb stretch and now has been around Copans. Service sucks big time. Personality of a shoehorn.I stand by my Edie guess but maybe she goes by Cheyenne too.

Jack76
02-08-17, 11:09
Cruised Pompano last night around 9 pm. Nothing good on Atlantic / Powerline. Drove past Saxon Wall and saw LiLi but she had the bicycle club following her around. It's fucking annoying when you drive through some of these blocks and all of a sudden every guy around is trying to get your attention, HEY! Hey!, Yo! HEY! As if I was driving an ice cream truck that had a big FREE sign on it. I said fuck the bikers and checked out Sunoco. One chubby girl in a pink t-shirt looked ok and a tall blonde who from a distance looked like the elusive Heidi but was an older chick. Back to Saxon, no LiLi but found Marie. Chubby and ok looking in the dark. Good attitude, no drama. Agreed on three hamiltons for full service. Found a good spot east of Dixie. Parked and she took off her pants. It was then that I first caught a whiff of something foul. As soon as I got in position my fears were confirmed. STINKY COOTER. Damnit. I hate that. Everything else was fine but the stink kills it for me. Otherwise she was nice. Didn't save her digits.

Dorian123
02-08-17, 16:52
I stand by my Edie guess but maybe she goes by Cheyenne too.Did she ever say she "managed a restaurant" too? Maybe she did use two names. The girl in the pic gave rushed service and was boing as hell.

NeilAndBob
02-08-17, 17:27
Hit the loop for an hour trying to find something decent, LeLe was looking great but she was just circling the hood on a bike, some of the dealers joined her after a few laps don't know if it was national fitness day or someone owed her money. Finally picked this girl up back by the trap house, thought her name was Lexi but doesn't look like DTMaestros lexi. Been about six months since I've picked her up, said 80 roses could go to trap houses who talks roses in person?? Passed and parked for 40. Shitty service, two minutes into f. S. telling I better hurry up and cum, glad my grudge fucking days are over or I would have shoved it up her shitter, as usual when dropping her off saw a gaggle or is it a flock of street hos on the corner and Lexi didn't know some of them. Should have waited but had to get back to work. YMMV.That is her.

TurdMuffin
02-08-17, 20:21
Thats Cheyene. She used to walk the Dixie / McNabb stretch and now has been around Copans. Service sucks big time. Personality of a shoehorn.And her gf Sky is no different. First date I had with sky I really tested the suspension of my whip but since then Sky's crack poon really repulses me. Yes LK2 we know you love stanky poon bud LOL. Its a turn off for me.

Did a loop Friday am (Feb 3rd) in early am saw Tennesee and Julie opted for Julie. She is in the same ***** house as red (who BTW has ran off or left) One of you mofos is having a great time ramming that poon. Cpt save a H0 ez you.

CdMante
02-09-17, 08:18
Hit the loop for an hour trying to find something decent, LeLe was looking great but she was just circling the hood on a bike, some of the dealers joined her after a few laps don't know if it was national fitness day or someone owed her money. Finally picked this girl up back by the trap house, thought her name was Lexi but doesn't look like DTMaestros lexi. Been about six months since I've picked her up, said 80 roses could go to trap houses who talks roses in person?? Passed and parked for 40. Shitty service, two minutes into f. S. telling I better hurry up and cum, glad my grudge fucking days are over or I would have shoved it up her shitter, as usual when dropping her off saw a gaggle or is it a flock of street hos on the corner and Lexi didn't know some of them. Should have waited but had to get back to work. YMMV.She was walking by copans and Dixie look promising so I ask her to cam for a ride. As soon as she got in. I know it's a shitty attitude. "I want 60 roses and I got a spot. " her words. I was like hell no I want a BJ and There's 20 reasons why. And I got a spot. Now she's down to 40. Still with a very nasty attitude. Stop at the light and ask her to get out. So she did talking shit of course. I will pass her by next time. Just a waste of time. Stay safe.

SickRick
02-09-17, 08:38
Found by Dixie and the sunoco. Nice attitude, did all that was asked of her, service with a smile! Good skills, didn't rush me, and swallowed every drop of the evidence.

She used to look so damn good 8 months ago. Crazy how quickly the street take its toll on these harlots. I've had plenty of. 2 FS sessions with her with no problems or complaints at all. If you see this one, definitely pick her up.

Thats pretty rough looking, ill pass.Echoing Dman & Neil.

She used to be fairly good looking months ago. You could see where she was quite the looker before the street. Despite the good skills. One the open sores start coming up on the face and hands, time to pass. Last time I rolled up on her, she was bleeding from 2 freshly picked sores on her face.

Just can't go there.

Rick.

CdMante
02-09-17, 09:03
Last night after wasteing time with the roses girl. Driveing truth the hood of the wall found key again last experience was top notch. So I pick her up. And well no drama no bitching no upsale. Nice deepthoath and fun she was bbbjwcim let stick my finger up her ass as she was performing. Ask for more money to do her ass. No thanks. Will get a room next time and get that ass of her a good pounding. After 15 minutes of fucking her skull she look at me and said please cum my throat hurts now. Please do. What a turn on when she said that. Bust in her mouth like I haven't in a Long time. 30 reasons to repeat again. Stay safe.

Calizum69
02-09-17, 09:44
Last night after wasteing time with the roses girl. Driveing truth the hood of the wall found key again last experience was top notch. So I pick her up. And well no drama no bitching no upsale. Nice deepthoath and fun she was bbbjwcim let stick my finger up her ass as she was performing. Ask for more money to do her ass. No thanks. Will get a room next time and get that ass of her a good pounding. After 15 minutes of fucking her skull she look at me and said please cum my throat hurts now. Please do. What a turn on when she said that. Bust in her mouth like I haven't in a Long time. 30 reasons to repeat again. Stay safe.Thanks for the great repotua, you are a top notch monger.

Bravo.

Member #5419
02-09-17, 12:13
Last night after wasteing time with the roses girl. Driveing truth the hood of the wall found key again last experience was top notch. So I pick her up. And well no drama no bitching no upsale. Nice deepthoath and fun she was bbbjwcim let stick my finger up her ass as she was performing. Ask for more money to do her ass. No thanks. Will get a room next time and get that ass of her a good pounding. After 15 minutes of fucking her skull she look at me and said please cum my throat hurts now. Please do. What a turn on when she said that. Bust in her mouth like I haven't in a Long time. 30 reasons to repeat again. Stay safe.Nice pics bro and especially the part where she told you please LOL!!

CdMante
02-09-17, 14:19
Thanks for the great repotua, you are a top notch monger.

Bravo.I enjoy your reports they always guide me the right way.

Gringo2123
02-09-17, 16:42
Sometimes you get lucky. Was two minutes into my loop when I spot Key on the backstreets by copans and dixie. Real cutie, old as I am felt like I was with a high school girl. Went to my spot, made me put phone up front so no action shots. Smart girl, tried to get 40 for head I said I'll take you back, quickly agreed to bbj and f. S for 40. Nice bbj but wow. The tight little body and cute lipless, tight little cooter was really nice. And she hasn't been fucked out yet, she enjoyed and really seemed to get into the pipe laying, take her to a room if you find her and enjoy yourself. Gringo highly recommends.

MrMyke
02-09-17, 21:41
Hit the loop for an hour trying to find something decent, LeLe was looking great but she was just circling the hood on a bike, some of the dealers joined her after a few laps don't know if it was national fitness day or someone owed her money. Finally picked this girl up back by the trap house, thought her name was Lexi but doesn't look like DTMaestros lexi. Been about six months since I've picked her up, said 80 roses could go to trap houses who talks roses in person?? Passed and parked for 40. Shitty service, two minutes into f. S. telling I better hurry up and cum, glad my grudge fucking days are over or I would have shoved it up her shitter, as usual when dropping her off saw a gaggle or is it a flock of street hos on the corner and Lexi didn't know some of them. Should have waited but had to get back to work. YMMV.I saw this one too when I was visiting on this Monday 2/6 she was on dixie north of the 7/11 near the pawn shop. Not that fun at all, rules, told me not to cum in her mouth but I did anyways because of the attitude. Was 40.

CdMante
02-10-17, 01:31
Doing my nightly rounds by mlk found Jessica. Said she was puertorican. Not to plasent to the eye, but didn't really seem like I have any luck finding someone at that time. OK she in my ride LEO check and down to business. Bbbjwcimws not much attention to the boys ask for more to give them attention. Her work in my page will be rate with a 8 ,kool girl dho Not bad but not what I was looking for. Did finish the job about 20 minutes later. 25 reasons why I might not repeat again unless is dead on the playground. Stay safe.

Streetking85
02-10-17, 09:23
Anyone seen winter lately? Last I saw her she was just getting back from vacation.

Jack76
02-10-17, 11:27
Doing my nightly rounds by mlk found Jessica. Said she was puertorican. Not to plasent to the eyeShe doesn't look bad in the pics IMO. If you hit the next button repeatedly it looks like a GIF. Ok, back to work.

Rojo Bear
02-10-17, 19:50
Last night after wasteing time with the roses girl. Driveing truth the hood of the wall found key again last experience was top notch. So I pick her up. And well no drama no bitching no upsale. Nice deepthoath and fun she was bbbjwcim let stick my finger up her ass as she was performing. Ask for more money to do her ass. No thanks. Will get a room next time and get that ass of her a good pounding. After 15 minutes of fucking her skull she look at me and said please cum my throat hurts now. Please do. What a turn on when she said that. Bust in her mouth like I haven't in a Long time. 30 reasons to repeat again. Stay safe.Excellent journalism! Please, for the sake of full disclosure take your camara to the "ass pounding". I can already hear her "please get a nut, my ass is hurting" (skip the lube). I liked the way she is looking and sighs at the camara when you put these piks in a slideshow as I did! She is a sport, play harder. I think she really likes it from the look and sounds she expresses!

MemphisMonger
02-11-17, 00:16
I was cruising tonight and nothing around saxon and wall area and only d shot at the sunoco so I see this hot blonde WSW near mcnab so I pull over. She hops in and says her name is summer. I'm glad I didn't remember the bad reports on her. We found a quiet spot to park and I wanted more than a BBBJ but neither one of us had a condom so I declined. She was willing. I settled for a decent BBBJCIM and got to play with her kitty. She did comment on how long it was taking me but it was after about 10 minutes. Wasn't a bad time for me luckily.

Gringo2123
02-11-17, 09:15
The only time I picked her up I had a decent time. She was dressed really slutty with knee high boots and tight red pants, just put those boots behind her head and fucked the shit out of the cute blonde lipless, hairless cooter. YMMV

I was cruising tonight and nothing around saxon and wall area and only d shot at the sunoco so I see this hot blonde WSW near mcnab so I pull over. She hops in and says her name is summer. I'm glad I didn't remember the bad reports on her. We found a quiet spot to park and I wanted more than a BBBJ but neither one of us had a condom so I declined. She was willing. I settled for a decent BBBJCIM and got to play with her kitty. She did comment on how long it was taking me but it was after about 10 minutes. Wasn't a bad time for me luckily..

BrdMan
02-11-17, 15:33
It's been awhile since I've posted here, just pretty lazy to post haha, I do check the forums though.

So I just started all this not too long ago, I've continued my adventures, and have explored everywhere from pompano to fort lauderdale.

BrdMan
02-11-17, 15:42
It's been awhile since I've posted here, just pretty lazy to post haha, I do check the forums though. So I just started all this not too long ago, I've continued my adventures, and have explored everywhere from pompano to Fort Lauderdale. I've met many sws and some really cool ones too! Just recently have I discovered a developing spot maybe you have known about it maybe not? Defintely not going to blast it in the open LOL, wayyy to many mongers out here. But I'll tell you this defintely the best service I've had those girls near Saxon don't have shit on these girls.

So onto my adventure I had last night. Her name is Debbie she said, kinda tall, about average weight, blonde. Best bbj I've had in a long time!! Got bbj and FS for 40 after she finished, she then proceeded to get ontop and ride it, and man was that pussy amazing. It didn't take me long, she's a wild one and I could tell she was completely into it.

I have digits, only prefers text. They are shareable, but I won't just give it out to anyone, only the cooler seniors.

Stay safe mongers.

SolidSnake17
02-11-17, 19:12
Paul sweeter your mailbox is full.

BrowardMan6942
02-11-17, 20:22
Cdmante you called her Key and that is Ashley with the Marina tramp stamp on back and no front teeth.

Gringo you called the girl in your pic Key too but I do not think that is Ashley that cdmante had pics of.

Are these two different girls?

PompanoGuy
02-11-17, 22:35
I was cruising tonight and nothing around saxon and wall area and only d shot at the sunoco so I see this hot blonde WSW near mcnab so I pull over. She hops in and says her name is summer. I'm glad I didn't remember the bad reports on her. We found a quiet spot to park and I wanted more than a BBBJ but neither one of us had a condom so I declined. She was willing. I settled for a decent BBBJCIM and got to play with her kitty. She did comment on how long it was taking me but it was after about 10 minutes. Wasn't a bad time for me luckily.Ah, the memories. It's been a year and a half since I was with Summer and I probably still have the teeth marks on my dick.

IHateCbj
02-12-17, 01:57
Cdmante you called her Key and that is Ashley with the Marina tramp stamp on back and no front teeth.

Gringo you called the girl in your pic Key too but I do not think that is Ashley that cdmante had pics of.

Are these two different girls?Same *****, different names. She's looks on this website and sees everyone saying her real name on here. So she's going by "Key" now. Going to have to change that name too soon enough.

CdMante
02-12-17, 07:09
Going south on Dixie by mlk I spot it a potential provider never seen her before, and of course I stop and ask what her troubles was and offer to help. So she jumps in and quick LEO check, talk for a bit about her just come in out of vacation. I like. OK whether. Ask for donation of 30 giver 25 for a bbbjwcimws not to bad very enthusiastic about performing, nice attitude,8 on skills and her body wasn't to bad,stay safe.

NeilAndBob
02-12-17, 08:10
Ah, the memories. It's been a year and a half since I was with Summer and I probably still have the teeth marks on my dick.X2, she was awful.

YumSeeker
02-12-17, 14:12
X2, she was awful.BJ was very teethy switched it up FS for 30, box pretty decent got creamy and stars stop moaning.

TurdMuffin
02-12-17, 20:27
Get to pampano for a detour. Gave melissa from Jersey a ride as saw her walking by Atlantic and 20th. High as a kite; didn't remember we had a date before. Starts crying how I remember her nice BJ and implying she is a harlot. Well duh what she is right? "don't judge me you don't know me" NOR I want to. She just gives great head. Showed me her arm and its all rotting or deformed. Yikes!! Won't want to know how her pussy is. Face is real pretty and inviting to face fuk. So I struck out round 1 with Melissa and she wanted. 02 to get something to eat. I stopped right in front of a cop suv on racetrac and said as him.

And drive around 6th and atlantic (hood by landro mat) and saw Red work for another set of pimps (said she hates the trap house she was at). Anywhose won't get in probly one of you mongers is paying her top dolla. Struck out number 2.

Took care of bizz in the area and bounded.

FYI on Kimberly she packs a foldable knife. Was waving it around my whip. Told her to "put that thing away". I kept it low key but I know some of ya have real macho trip. This was Friday am hrs Feb-10th. She hangs around the corner store by landromat. Same with Tennesee (as Gringo has reported she packs an exacto knife). She showed me that thing too; its not big but if slide can cut. I won't want to be touched by it as who knows how much blood contact that blade has seen.

John115
02-12-17, 20:30
Such a same, she use to be an Amateur Porno chick. You think she would of learned being in the business.

Check out this clip https://beeg.com/9446552.

BJ was very teethy switched it up FS for 30, box pretty decent got creamy and stars stop moaning.

PompanoGuy
02-12-17, 23:16
BJ was very teethy switched it up FS for 30, box pretty decent got creamy and stars stop moaning.I once saw a movie called Teeth where a girl had teeth in her pussy and it would chew up anything that was put in there. I figured if it happened in real life it would have been with Summer. That was enough for me. No amount of alcohol could have got me in there. :) :).

NeilAndBob
02-12-17, 23:37
Such a same, she use to be an Amateur Porno chick. You think she would of learned being in the business.

Check out this clip https://beeg.com/9446552.Too bad that body is full of needle marks and abscesses now, and her attitude usually sucks. I haven't stopped to talk with her in 6 months, just a complete turnoff.

Calizum69
02-13-17, 13:23
I was cruising tonight and nothing around saxon and wall area and only d shot at the sunoco so I see this hot blonde WSW near mcnab so I pull over. She hops in and says her name is summer. I'm glad I didn't remember the bad reports on her. We found a quiet spot to park and I wanted more than a BBBJ but neither one of us had a condom so I declined. She was willing. I settled for a decent BBBJCIM and got to play with her kitty. She did comment on how long it was taking me but it was after about 10 minutes. Wasn't a bad time for me luckily.

The only time I picked her up I had a decent time. She was dressed really slutty with knee high boots and tight red pants, just put those boots behind her head and fucked the shit out of the cute blonde lipless, hairless cooter. YMMV

Ah, the memories. It's been a year and a half since I was with Summer and I probably still have the teeth marks on my dick.

X2, she was awful.

BJ was very teethy switched it up FS for 30, box pretty decent got creamy and stars stop moaning.

Check out this clip https://beeg.com/9446552.

Too bad that body is full of needle marks and abscesses now, and her attitude usually sucks. I haven't stopped to talk with her in 6 months, just a complete turnoff.Thanks for the porn video link John, another video I will save side by side with my own SW adventures LOL. Dam she has declined over the seasons and gotten very skinny. This is a GIF back early last year where she was loving the seed and other days she disgusted but then again she is on her meds. Wowshe has lost alot of weight but not as skeleton as she is today. She needs a LEO get away diet LOL.

TurdMuffin
02-13-17, 20:37
Got to pampano around noon. And was super happy knowing will find mad talent. How many of you seniors do. Rotten luck of mines pigs were swarming the wall area with 3 suvs. Only thing out was Julie. Probly an IBL (in before lockdown) as she was aready on dxy and 8th area. While cops were going up and down the wall blocks. No door man at my harlot house either.

Looked for red but didn't find crap.

Tried the 31st loop as well. Sample from powerline back up to atlantic nothing. Jetted off to work with blue balls.

But this is sadly what street hunting is all about a hit or miss game.

NeilAndBob
02-13-17, 23:24
I hear she's back from vacation! Wrap them tight! Double up the raincoats if you can, and hide your wallets.

Luvahj
02-14-17, 08:41
I hear she's back from vacation! Wrap them tight! Double up the raincoats if you can, and hide your wallets.YES SHE IS. She called me the evening she got back and was looking for money to get an efficiency. Tits were HUGE, gained about 30 LBs I would guess. She looked good and I got the usual unrushed service. Got digits for SR's I have shared with. Currently staying off 14th in the drug den just North of McNabb.

Shortylong8
02-14-17, 09:18
Was making the loop when I sped into town yesterday, so I had to make a stop to get petrol at the sunoco, by copans, when I spot a petite WSW, finish getting the petrol. So make a loop to see where she dipped too. Spot her go and make the scoop, says her name is chrissy, from jersey. We don't even do LEO, says she's trying to make a little something, so I say how much, she says 60, so I say get the fuck out of my whip. She says well how much you got, I say 30, she says 50, get the fuck out of my whip, she says 40, and that was my point anyway. We head back to the room and she gets in the birthday suit, not a bad petite body at all, b-cup. She starts the BBBJ, and its bad, but I had her stay at it for a good 15 mike, mikes, had to stop her becuz it wasn't that good, slipped in a cover and put her in k9 and this harlot can not take no dick, I mean telling me I'm too deep and shit, it hurts, WTF. So I roll her over for mish, was not that good, dead, dead fish. Had her finish with BBBJ / HJ and took her back, where I found her, will not repeat. Maybe better luck next time.

Stay Safe and Happy Huntin.

SL8.

NeilAndBob
02-14-17, 09:20
YES SHE IS. She called me the evening she got back and was looking for money to get an efficiency. Tits were HUGE, gained about 30 LBs I would guess. She looked good and I got the usual unrushed service. Got digits for SR's I have shared with. Currently staying off 14th in the drug den just North of McNabb.Is that the new term for a needle and some H? You don't believe that do ya? Even if she did get a place, how long do you think she will support it before her addiction got in the way? I've known her for many years and she couldn't afford the Atlantic inn for more than 3 nights! She the biggest loser on foot.

Mimbo420
02-14-17, 21:48
Ok so I have a ton of reports to make but I don't want to fill the board with my BS.

Anyway I picked up Ashley aka Key after like 5 loops and seeing about 10 other WSW's with potentials but I really wanted to try her box but she was always standing next to 4-5 dudes blowing up my spot with the yo yo yo's so I finally get her in she lights up a blunt and I take her to my spot we do the whole negotiations like she was actually going to get what she wanted. We agree on. 3 FS with a tip if it's good so here it comes boys.

She starts with a decent bbj I throw a rubber on slam her legs behind her head and start going to town. And that's when the shit hit the fan or should I say blood ran down her legs. Literally. After like 3 min in I notice a funky smell so I look down and the stank hit me like a brick but that's not the worst part I also notice the rubber is dark so I pull out and notice my shit is soaked in blood. She says she's not on her period so I asked why she's bleeding and she kept saying she didn't know and that's she's not on her period. So I use my monger bag (thanks why'all) and sterilize my self and get dressed. Now this funky ass ***** is sitting in my passengers seat on her phone like we're all good. Also I know I know but I gave her the loot after she got naked (never again) Now the drama starts.

So I tell her to give me. 2 back and keep. 1 because I felt bad (yup I know never again) now she starts saying why? And that she earned it because she usually charges more. Ok so I don't nut she got a drop of blood on my seat and my car fuckin stinks like that stank ass snatch?. Oh hell no. So I grab her phone out of her hand grab her bag and forced out the car. Now I got her phone in hand and her bag dumped out on the ground telling her to find my money. She bullshits for a while and says she still can't find it so I cock my arm back and she folded immediately saying "I can keep 10 if I give it to you right?" ***** that window came and went when you fucked around playing you couldn't find it. So anyone with her digits planing on seeing her again is lucky I gave it back to her. I should have smashed that piece of garbage. Oh and she gave me her number after all that. All and all not a great Valentine's Day so give her some time to heal if you're lookin for the box.

As always stay safe my brothers.

Mimbo out.

Calizum69
02-15-17, 07:57
Is that the new term for a needle and some H? You don't believe that do ya? Even if she did get a place, how long do you think she will support it before her addiction got in the way? I've known her for many years and she couldn't afford the Atlantic inn for more than 3 nights! She the biggest loser on foot.Ah c'Mon. She gives me good brain, she no loser in my book LOL.

LegzAndAzzMan
02-15-17, 11:14
Ah c'Mon. She gives me good brain, she no loser in my book LOL.To me she still stands as one one my favorites for personality and performance, love that Tammie.

Gringo2123
02-15-17, 19:03
This chrissy?

SolidSnake17
02-15-17, 20:21
This chrissy?Chick in this pic sucks good dick, at least to me.

Streetking85
02-15-17, 23:04
Anyone know of a girl who hangs around the Atlantic and power area named Kay? White spinner body. Saw her once but she didn't have a phone haven't found her again. Sometimes goes to oakland park also.

TiPapou
02-16-17, 00:37
Anyone know of a girl who hangs around the Atlantic and power area named Kay? White spinner body. Saw her once but she didn't have a phone haven't found her again. Sometimes goes to oakland park also.I've seen her twice just North of McNab. First time, a bbj for. 20. The last time, got full service (cfs) in the car. That was about 5 months ago. I haven't seen her once. I am assuming we're talking about the same Kay. Both times she had baggy clothes on and looked tom boyish. Yes, she does have a spinner body. No phone, no place to stay.

Jmmaftl
02-16-17, 11:14
Was doing deliveries for work this morning and saw what I thought was a TGTBT WSW. Pretty clean, thick body but I wouldn't call her fat. Pulled into a parking lot just ahead of her and rolled down my windie hoping to make eye contact cause she wasn't like on the prowl looking at every car. Eventually did and she came over and smiled said hi and asked me for a ride. I said sure and when we started driving she said "so I don't really do this much but do you have any money I could have and maybe help you out too?" I played dumb thinking it could be a sting but once she got into this whole story about having a normal job (computer programmer or designer or some shit) and just needing a few extra bucks and pulling her tits out asking me what I thought I offered a qk $20 as my usual initial offer. She did the whole "you can't do $30?" Which I replied with my practiced counter "I got another $5 in singles if I don't have to pull out" and smiled. She agreed. FouND a spot. No rush BJ and a great CIP finish with a girl I can only assume is basically a normal chick who someone told she can make quick cash this way when needed.

Said her number changed recently and couldn't remember it (and didn't have it on her at the moment) but that she actually knew aboUT this board and that she sees a few guys from it that she keeps in touch with so hoping one of your has her working digits you can PM me cause I'd like to cip with her again.

Have a couple of my own utr and indi girls that will cip for under $50 that I'm happy to share in return.

LegzAndAzzMan
02-16-17, 12:20
Had a date with little spinner body, blonde with lots of freckles Sara this morning, like her smile and performance!

Getting better with practice, BBJ with lots of DT, lets your hands wonder anywhere no restrictions.

Has new digits since BF broke the last phone she had, hope this one lasts for a while.

Said things have been slow so I am sure she can use new friends and a visit from old friends.

Would recommend and will repeat as I did this morning.

Sorry still cannot master the art of pictures but still practicing.

Stay safe.

HoundDawgg
02-16-17, 22:48
Hey. Is her number the same as the one you already gave me or does she have a new one.

Had a date with little spinner body, blonde with lots of freckles Sara this morning, like her smile and performance!

Getting better with practice, BBJ with lots of DT, lets your hands wonder anywhere no restrictions.

Has new digits since BF broke the last phone she had, hope this one lasts for a while.

Said things have been slow so I am sure she can use new friends and a visit from old friends.

Would recommend and will repeat as I did this morning.

Sorry still cannot master the art of pictures but still practicing.

Stay safe.

LegzAndAzzMan
02-17-17, 11:44
Hey. Is her number the same as the one you already gave me or does she have a new one.Sara has a new number and if you PM me I will be glad to pass it to you, The old number got destroyed.

LegzAndAzzMan
02-17-17, 11:52
Was cruising South on Dixie and by 16 I see the WSW I had not seen before, looped around and stopped and picked her up, said she was looking for a Western Union so off we go looking for one, find one and she does her Business, when she comes back asked if I wanted a date and with such a beautiful, cute woman I could not resist.

Nice thin body she goes to work and I tell you her technique is awesome.

I really enjoyed the session and will go back and repeat with hopefully more time.

Lets your hands explore, no restrictions, and best of all she has digits.

Will repeat with Candy soon.

Stay safe out there.

LegzAndAzzMan
02-17-17, 13:09
Was trying to get a hold of a friend I had not contacted in a while and she did not answer, instead I get a text back from Summer.

Does anyone know who is she is?

Had an experience with her?

She looks really good with a killer body.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and stay safe.

LegzAndAzzMan
02-17-17, 14:36
Was cruising South on Dixie and by 16 I see the WSW I had not seen before, looped around and stopped and picked her up, said she was looking for a Western Union so off we go looking for one, find one and she does her Business, when she comes back asked if I wanted a date and with such a beautiful, cute woman I could not resist.

Nice thin body she goes to work and I tell you her technique is awesome.

I really enjoyed the session and will go back and repeat with hopefully more time.

Lets your hands explore, no restrictions, and best of all she has digits.

Will repeat with Candy soon.

Stay safe out there.Meant to say 6th and Dixie sorry not 16th and Dixie.

Gringo2123
02-18-17, 08:34
Didn't have a lot of time on Friday so picked up first decent looking one I saw, avg thick body, avg bbj, decent f. S. But tried to rush after five minutes. Says she's roommates with Brittany and even she said stay away from that crazy ***** she's been up for days smoking crack.

Ilift27
02-18-17, 10:04
New to the site and I'm just wondering where all the action is in pompano I haven't had any luck in weeks where have all the walkers gone:

LatinKnight2
02-18-17, 18:05
Didn't have a lot of time on Friday so picked up first decent looking one I saw, avg thick body, avg bbj, decent f. S. But tried to rush after five minutes. Says she's roommates with Brittany and even she said stay away from that crazy ***** she's been up for days smoking crack.Always saw her ads on BP.

Sucker555
02-19-17, 03:07
I use to see her from her days on BP and never had a problem.

I guess if she is hitting the streets it must be bad news.

Didn't have a lot of time on Friday so picked up first decent looking one I saw, avg thick body, avg bbj, decent f. S. But tried to rush after five minutes. Says she's roommates with Brittany and even she said stay away from that crazy ***** she's been up for days smoking crack.

Gringo2123
02-19-17, 08:16
Wasn't bad, just everything completely avg. Good for a pump and dump. YMMV

I use to see her from her days on BP and never had a problem.

I guess if she is hitting the streets it must be bad news..

SickRick
02-19-17, 11:47
Didn't have a lot of time on Friday so picked up first decent looking one I saw, avg thick body, avg bbj, decent f. S. But tried to rush after five minutes. Says she's roommates with Brittany and even she said stay away from that crazy ***** she's been up for days smoking crack.That's funny. All the cra-cra SW's say stay away from Britt. I stay away because the SERVICE was horrible, and from ongoing reviews, hasn't improved.

Rick.

CdMante
02-19-17, 12:51
That's funny. All the cra-cra SW's say stay away from Britt. I stay away because the SERVICE was horrible, and from ongoing reviews, hasn't improved.

Rick.I found her last week by atlantic and dixie. She was looking good with a black drees on. Very sluty looking. And I said why not. Well 20 for bbbjwcim and she did real good this time. No teeth or any complains.

CdMante
02-19-17, 13:05
Last night was one of a kind. Got a bbbjwcimws for 25 . I don't know if is the same Tennessee pompanoguy talks about telling us to stay way. Some time back in 2016 becouse this girl always gives me good service. She seem to like what she does. She even said she is been sucking cock ever since she can remember. Will repeat as soon as I'm done posting. LOL. Stay safe. Enjoy the pictures.

TurdMuffin
02-19-17, 17:45
Saw only Julie out by landromat area around 830 pm. Didn't care to pick up and been there and done that way too many times. Didn't see anything else out.

CD tenn is great personality sadly she has never been able to get get me off; perhaps its her toothy BJ at times. Gringo's pix of her with long hair before she had her brain surgery she looked like a real southern dame. Now I feel sorry for where she is. Really kind person we shit-chat when I'm in mood for a harlot that can hold a convo.

Mcnab was empty as well.

LegzAndAzzMan
02-20-17, 17:01
Last night was one of a kind. Got a bbbjwcimws for 25 . I don't know if is the same Tennessee pompanoguy talks about telling us to stay way. Some time back in 2016 becouse this girl always gives me good service. She seem to like what she does. She even said she is been sucking cock ever since she can remember. Will repeat as soon as I'm done posting. LOL. Stay safe. Enjoy the pictures.That is the same Tennessee and she is always nice, pleasant, smells good and gives a great performance which leads me to: too bad this Tennessee does not have a phone and when she does it gets lost fast, I enjoy the time when I see her and look forward to seeing her again soon.

Stay safe,

BrowMan27
02-20-17, 17:31
Is that the new term for a needle and some H? You don't believe that do ya? Even if she did get a place, how long do you think she will support it before her addiction got in the way? I've known her for many years and she couldn't afford the Atlantic inn for more than 3 nights! She the biggest loser on foot.She getting an efficiency is one of her million and one empty promises. All she wants to do is blow her money and everyone's money on that H. Everything she ever told me when she was away with Uncle was one big lie. Between she and Emily, Pompano has some of the biggest losers on foot.

PompanoGuy
02-20-17, 19:01
That is the same Tennessee and she is always nice, pleasant, smells good and gives a great performance which leads me to: too bad this Tennessee does not have a phone and when she does it gets lost fast, I enjoy the time when I see her and look forward to seeing her again soon.

Stay safe,I can't believe that's the same girl from post #3614.

Streetking85
02-21-17, 03:05
Winter has a phone now. Hit me up if you need the digits.

SickRick
02-21-17, 08:32
She getting an efficiency is one of her million and one empty promises. All she wants to do is blow her money and everyone's money on that H. Everything she ever told me when she was away with Uncle was one big lie. Between she and Emily, Pompano has some of the biggest losers on foot.Sounds like someone was taking collect calls, making visits and sending commissary money?

Been there, done that. Used to SELL the T-Shirts.

"Everything she told you when she was away with Uncle was a big lie".

Sadly. The VERY FIRST THING 99% of these girls do, after smelling that free fresh air, is to FORGET what got them in there in the first place. Then RUN RIGHT BACK TO IT.

You won't be the first one to believe this line of BS, probably won't be the last either. Sometimes I think EVEN THEY GENUINELY BELIEVE that they're going to get out and turn their lives around.

Hope you didn't send her too much $$, or at least are getting it back as a credit on future services.

Remember. You are dealing with ADDICTION. Not a PERSON.

Rick.

Calizum69
02-21-17, 17:15
Last night was one of a kind. Got a bbbjwcimws for 25 . I don't know if is the same Tennessee pompanoguy talks about telling us to stay way. Some time back in 2016 becouse this girl always gives me good service. She seem to like what she does. She even said she is been sucking cock ever since she can remember. Will repeat as soon as I'm done posting. LOL. Stay safe. Enjoy the pictures.No not the same Tennesse Pompano Guy or I reported before hand.

That is the same Tennessee and she is always nice, pleasant, smells good and gives a great performance which leads me to: too bad this Tennessee does not have a phone and when she does it gets lost fast, I enjoy the time when I see her and look forward to seeing her again soon.

Stay safe,No Cuban that not her.

I can't believe that's the same girl from post #3614.Yes that is the same Tennessee from post 3614 but not from Cdmante.

NeilAndBob
02-22-17, 07:44
She getting an efficiency is one of her million and one empty promises. All she wants to do is blow her money and everyone's money on that H. Everything she ever told me when she was away with Uncle was one big lie. Between she and Emily, Pompano has some of the biggest losers on foot.She is a total peice of shit.

SickRick
02-22-17, 09:19
No not the same Tennesse Pompano Guy or I reported before hand.

No Cuban that not her.

Yes that is the same Tennessee from post 3614 but not from Cdmante.Actually. If you look at CDMante's photos. She has the same pockmark on her cheek as the one in 3614 (might have been a piercing in a prior lifetime). Remember, hot meal, shower, a good nights sleep and some makeup can make these chicks look as good as the one in your photo. Conversely, a few nights awake, starved and sleeping in the bushes can make the same girl look as bad as the one in CDMantes.

Think these might be ALL the same girl. These girls will switch up names of other girls and do guys dirty, to cockblock the more popular girls or get mongers to think they are them to get business. It's a cat eat cat world out there, ya know?

Same girl goes by Angel sometimes too.

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!

Rick.

BrowardMan6942
02-22-17, 09:50
WSW with sunglasses near post office supposedly called Lulu.

Anyone been with her?

Member #5534
02-22-17, 11:09
Actually. If you look at CDMante's photos. She has the same pockmark on her cheek as the one in 3614 (might have been a piercing in a prior lifetime). Remember, hot meal, shower, a good nights sleep and some makeup can make these chicks look as good as the one in your photo. Conversely, a few nights awake, starved and sleeping in the bushes can make the same girl look as bad as the one in CDMantes.

Think these might be ALL the same girl. These girls will switch up names of other girls and do guys dirty, to cockblock the more popular girls or get mongers to think they are them to get business. It's a cat eat cat world out there, ya know?

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!

Rick.I think Cali is right, not the same girl since the tall Tennessee broad's been gone for a while. I wish she was still around, she was the best BBFS, cim, cia, cip, atm and anything in between for. 30 that you could even find, and she loved every second of it. It's hard to find girls that love her job as much as she did. Damn I miss her from time to time.

LegzAndAzzMan
02-22-17, 11:57
I think Cali is right, not the same girl since the tall Tennessee broad's been gone for a while. I wish she was still around, she was the best BBFS, cim, cia, cip, atm and anything in between for. 30 that you could even find, and she loved every second of it. It's hard to find girls that love her job as much as she did. Damn I miss her from time to time.Remember Tennessee did have brain surgery therefore her long hair is no longer there, she wore a black wig for a while but gave that up before she went on vacation, after her vacation hs now is sporting her own short blonde hair so in my opinion Tennessee is in both pictures, before and after the surgery and she still has no digits because if she did she would be very popular for her quality, attitude, and joy for what she does and it shows, Treat her well she is a good person and will treat you right too like most of the reviews here.

Stay safe,

LegzAndAzzMan
02-22-17, 12:52
Nice petite spinner body like with an eagerness to please and now with new digits, Easy, just sent her a text replied right away, set up a pick up location and was on time and looking great, Went to a secluded location and that cute body went to work and listens to directions well, Nice, good looking and pleasant and can hold a conversation.

Would and will repeat soon, Have the new digits.

Stay safe,

Gringo2123
02-22-17, 18:42
Here's my photos.

Remember Tennessee did have brain surgery therefore her long hair is no longer there, she wore a black wig for a while but gave that up before she went on vacation, after her vacation hs now is sporting her own short blonde hair so in my opinion Tennessee is in both pictures, before and after the surgery and she still has no digits because if she did she would be very popular for her quality, attitude, and joy for what she does and it shows, Treat her well she is a good person and will treat you right too like most of the reviews here.

Stay safe,.

Jack76
02-22-17, 19:15
Passed through Pompano this morning. That time between 8 and 10 always sucks because the girls are either sleeping or you're dealing with a lot of other foot traffic with people going to school or work. It was a ghost town and I was headed back towards the Tpike when low and behold! Just as it started to rain I spotted Red walking east on MLK. She was very grateful I got her out of the rain. She was fresh and sober and the BBBJ was really, really good. That big white ass is soo nice. One of these days I'll take the plunge.

NeilAndBob
02-22-17, 20:43
Actually. If you look at CDMante's photos. She has the same pockmark on her cheek as the one in 3614 (might have been a piercing in a prior lifetime). Remember, hot meal, shower, a good nights sleep and some makeup can make these chicks look as good as the one in your photo. Conversely, a few nights awake, starved and sleeping in the bushes can make the same girl look as bad as the one in CDMantes.

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!

Rick.Looking at the photo's, I believe its the same babe.

PompanoGuy
02-22-17, 22:48
Looking at the photo's, I believe its the same babe.Looking at the photo's, I believe the word babe hasn't been relevant for the past year.

She's the perfect example for an anti-drug campaign. The before and after pictures speak volumes.