PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

CdMante
12-23-15, 21:02
That's actually. 05. LOL.Yes I got that. My cell have's a mind of his own. LOL. But true 0. 5 . What's anyone expecting. LOL. But in other news. Shit!! Went by the T. H. On 6st. It's closed. WTF. I went through there see if I run into skinny Nikki since I lost her #. Any one know what's the deal. And S. Nikki's #. O how can I meet up with her. I mis her bbbjwcimas. LOL.

SickRick
12-24-15, 10:13
Yes I got that. My cell have's a mind of his own. LOL. But true 0. 5 . What's anyone expecting. LOL. But in other news. Shit!! Went by the T. H. On 6st. It's closed. WTF. I went through there see if I run into skinny Nikki since I lost her #. Any one know what's the deal. And S. Nikki's #. O how can I meet up with her. I mis her bbbjwcimas. LOL.Lotsa displaced / homeless SW's since the trap got shuttered. Only way pompano could shut it down, was to do the "unsafe structure" thing and red-tag the entire building. Never did go inside. I can only imagine how nasty it was.

Skinny Nikki is someone's "house mouse" - up north of Copans on 3rd. Guy is taking care of "her needs" (for now I guess). So she doesn't need to walk anymore.

Saw her up there about a month ago. I'm kinda semi-retired for a bit (finances and bored with the same old SW's), so I haven't reached out to her lately.

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!

Rick.

CdMante
12-24-15, 23:41
Lotsa displaced / homeless SW's since the trap got shuttered. Only way pompano could shut it down, was to do the "unsafe structure" thing and red-tag the entire building. Never did go inside. I can only imagine how nasty it was.

Skinny Nikki is someone's "house mouse" - up north of Copans on 3rd. Guy is taking care of "her needs" (for now I guess). So she doesn't need to walk anymore.

Saw her up there about a month ago. I'm kinda semi-retired for a bit (finances and bored with the same old SW's), so I haven't reached out to her lately.

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!

Rick.Kool. Thank. Stay safe. Also I known it's Julie bee walking more now that she gave birth. I been tempted to pick her up but her face looks all fuck up. One to many sores. Maybe if I get desperate. Ok everyone, stay safe!!

Calizum69
12-25-15, 16:55
Actually scoring on some kush I see Liz walking by the famous laundry mat. She recognized my coach and walked over as I was checking out Julie's decline. Jumps in and we head out for some much needed jizz release. Give her a ride while I get me some brain and her phone rings, I tell her don't get it. She gets it anyways and continues to give me head while she's on the phone while I'm driving and filming as we both multitask LOL. She is a professional as she didn't skip a beat on her cock sucking skills I rate 10 plus while taking care on her telemarketing skills.

Overall great experience and will repeat.

Bullet174
12-25-15, 17:36
Thick WSW in a pink bathing suit on Dixie and 6th ave.

CallSign
12-26-15, 03:21
Good Morning Gents long story short I won't be traveling to pompano anymore or Hollywood nothing bad just chasing SW isn't my thing anymore.

But I do still travel internationally (IMO the experience is way better).

Anyways early in the morning I seen a girl named Teresa she said she is from Boston. She looks like a hippie with glasses well anyways I offered a Lincoln and she accepted. I didn't pay attention to her until she got in the car and she had a cold sore on her lip. I aksed her was she clean and etc. Etc. She said yea but my mind was telling me don't do it. Also she was wearing sandals and her feet was extremely dirty. I swore that girl must of been homeless. Keep in mind she was jerking me off waiting for me to find a parking spot.

It wasnt worth the risk.

I told her to stop and just dropped her off and told her she could keep the $5.

Idk if you guys hooked up with her but I couldn't take the risk.Is this the same teresa you're talking about.

LatinKnight2
12-26-15, 04:18
Is this the same teresa you're talking about.Holy shit. My dick has been in almost everything imaginable but even I wouldn't touch her.

Joseph Kerr
12-26-15, 09:34
Holy shit. My dick has been in almost everything imaginable but even I wouldn't touch her.And that's a blurry pic. It's waaay worse up close. I pass her every time, never been that horny / drunk / desperate.

SickRick
12-26-15, 10:50
Is this the same teresa you're talking about.She gives a hella headgame. But she's usually way too nasty to allow in the car.

Took her back to the pad once, years ago. Bush is like Sherwood Forest.

Had a few days when no one was out. And I would consider it. Then I see her, and just drive home for some self-abuse.

She's fresher when she's just off vacation from Uncle LEO's extended stay. But goes back into the shitter pretty quickly once she gets out.

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!

Rick.

CallSign
12-26-15, 11:58
She gives a hella headgame. But she's usually way too nasty to allow in the car.

Took her back to the pad once, years ago. Bush is like Sherwood Forest.

Had a few days when no one was out. And I would consider it. Then I see her, and just drive home for some self-abuse.

She's fresher when she's just off vacation from Uncle LEO's extended stay. But goes back into the shitter pretty quickly once she gets out.

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!

Rick.When I found her I'd never seen seen her before and she was actually pretty squeaky clean. But like was mentioned, the face picking marks or cold sores or whatever made me extra cautious. Was a good session and would repeat, but sorry to hear she lets herself go. I HATE that. I've known a couple of regs over the years that I've had to let go of specifically because they just gave up on hygiene and it just got worse with time.

CupidStunt
12-26-15, 16:28
Any of you guys know this one, or have any info.I also know her. Jenna, she doesn't walk much usually runs ads on craigslist. She is nice, clean, submissive and likes all 3 holes to be used hard.

Bumbury
12-26-15, 18:25
I also know her. Jenna, she doesn't walk much usually runs ads on craigslist. She is nice, clean, submissive and likes all 3 holes to be used hard.Iv been on CL pretty heavy the past few months but iv not run into her. Found a couple others just N of pompano. But not her. Do you hav a way to get ahold of her. You can pm me if won't thanks.

BeanTownDoyle
12-27-15, 10:52
Was looking to satisfy a blond craving this morning and started cruising Atlantic east of Dixie in search of Edie. Streets were dead so I decided to go by her apartment incall on the off chance she picked up her phone. Wanted to be right outside to seal the deal. Her place has all her belongings tossed over the stair-rail and a note on the door. I walk up and the note is from management saying if you enter, you'll be arrested. No sense if her going in, everything is outside. Doubt she has anywhere to take it anyways and she likely lost her car a while ago. Decided to head north to Tampa where things aren't such a downer. Does anyone know if she's visiting her uncle? Good luck Edie!

CupidStunt
12-27-15, 10:56
Was looking to satisfy a blond craving this morning and started cruising Atlantic east of Dixie in search of Edie. Streets were dead so I decided to go by her apartment incall on the off chance she picked up her phone. Wanted to be right outside to seal the deal. Her place has all her belongings tossed over the stair-rail and a note on the door. I walk up and the note is from management saying if you enter, you'll be arrested. No sense if her going in, everything is outside. Doubt she has anywhere to take it anyways and she likely lost her car a while ago. Decided to head north to Tampa where things aren't such a downer. Does anyone know if she's visiting her uncle? Good luck Edie!I am interested in getting back in touch iwth Edie as well, if anyone knows a location or a number please let me know, last number I had no longer works of course. She is a fun little fuk.

DarkRaijin
12-27-15, 18:07
Was looking to satisfy a blond craving this morning and started cruising Atlantic east of Dixie in search of Edie. Streets were dead so I decided to go by her apartment incall on the off chance she picked up her phone. Wanted to be right outside to seal the deal. Her place has all her belongings tossed over the stair-rail and a note on the door. I walk up and the note is from management saying if you enter, you'll be arrested. No sense if her going in, everything is outside. Doubt she has anywhere to take it anyways and she likely lost her car a while ago. Decided to head north to Tampa where things aren't such a downer. Does anyone know if she's visiting her uncle? Good luck Edie!Lawll she has a pick on her fb with saint-taw-claws. Right around Dec. 14th or so. I thought she was doing well and did not want anything to do with us mongers. Golly grass is never greener on the other side. Guess in ways of Dorian Gray I shall find reason's to fondue (Cpt America thought style not what Mr. Stark meant LOL). Fukin chankxxs.

But I must say last time I rammed the little fuck muffin in mid Nov. Super fun fuck. Submissively said don't cum in me and I did 'anyways'. Great story behind that 'anyways' but perhaps for another time. Kinnda sad with that gas station closed don't get to pick CP cleaning napkins.

Orange1969
12-27-15, 19:02
Was looking to satisfy a blond craving this morning and started cruising Atlantic east of Dixie in search of Edie. Streets were dead so I decided to go by her apartment incall on the off chance she picked up her phone. Wanted to be right outside to seal the deal. Her place has all her belongings tossed over the stair-rail and a note on the door. I walk up and the note is from management saying if you enter, you'll be arrested. No sense if her going in, everything is outside. Doubt she has anywhere to take it anyways and she likely lost her car a while ago. Decided to head north to Tampa where things aren't such a downer. Does anyone know if she's visiting her uncle? Good luck Edie!She called me last week, and told me that she was out of the apartment, she hasn't had a permanent phone for awhile, and was using a number from out of town, we were supposed to hook up on Saturday, but she didn't call again, hope she's well, but she is using the H heavily now days, and who knows were that has taken her.

So while looking for her I ran into Bridget at the Sunoco, CBJ, had good overall experience, and she's smell fresh.

Genghis2
12-27-15, 19:58
I also know her. Jenna, she doesn't walk much usually runs ads on craigslist. She is nice, clean, submissive and likes all 3 holes to be used hard.What sections does she post on? Been looking for her and come up empty. PM ok also.

Thanks G2.

Moltisanti01
12-27-15, 20:05
Is this the same teresa you're talking about.Yes she was one of the reasons why I had retired cruising down pompano. I did see alot of action on 31st and truck stop. It seems to be more availability / choices around that area.

StealthBoy
12-28-15, 14:47
Thick WSW in a pink bathing suit on Dixie and 6th ave.Funny you mentioned her. Saw her on roller skates by railroad tracks with a drink in her hand. Laughed my ass off and could not stop due to work. Other than the outfit. She looked acceptable.

Houbmw
12-28-15, 22:34
She called me last week, and told me that she was out of the apartment, she hasn't had a permanent phone for awhile, and was using a number from out of town, we were supposed to hook up on Saturday, but she didn't call again, hope she's well, but she is using the H heavily now days, and who knows were that has taken her.

So while looking for her I ran into Bridget at the Sunoco, CBJ, had good overall experience, and she's smell fresh.She is my go to girl. She smells good every time and the DT is amazing.

CupidStunt
12-28-15, 22:58
Anyone have digits for Heather (cute stays at budgetel alot. NOT Heather off Dixie).

She left something in my car last night. Great BBBJ by the way she has a roommate named Ashley.

Last night literally TEN to choose from between truck stop and gas station on the corner across from McDonalds.

It was a HOE Buffet!! Hahah.

Joseph Kerr
12-28-15, 23:46
Was driving down 31st near the motels and saw this short chubby white chick I'd never seen before. Picked her up and she said her name was Renee and that she's from out of town. I'm sure at least one of you mongers has had to have seen her before. No scabs or marks that I could see. In fact she seemed relatively clean except for her feet, but I assume that was due to her walking around in flip flops.

Anyway, got back to the room and she proceeded to give me a fantastic BBJ! It was near Jessica level BJ (star-tit Jessica), gagging and everything! Then on to CFS doggie and finished in mish which was also ok since she seemed to be into it. A good time was had. She has to have been here at least a while because she seems to know the other girls in the area.

Would definitely repeat, for the double Jackson donation, the good attitude, and the AMAZING BBJ. Texted her today to let her know that I'd be going out of town for a few days and asked if it was alright to share her number. She gave the green light. Even though it's her "friend's" phone she's always near him and can respond to texts to set something up.

Seniors only may PM me for digits. Trades welcome, but not necessary.

Stay safe out there.

FacePucker
12-29-15, 12:08
I also know her. Jenna, she doesn't walk much usually runs ads on craigslist. She is nice, clean, submissive and likes all 3 holes to be used hard.Yea I got with her def sub and likes it hard as you said I have number most recent number if needed.

Bumbury
12-29-15, 19:23
Anyone have digits for Heather (cute stays at budgetel alot. NOT Heather off Dixie).

She left something in my car last night. Great BBBJ by the way she has a roommate named Ashley.

Last night literally TEN to choose from between truck stop and gas station on the corner across from McDonalds.

It was a HOE Buffet!! Hahah.Where exactly is the truck stop at. ? Is it the one south of hammondville rd. (something like that) and atlantic.

BrowardMan6942
12-29-15, 20:39
Yes that's it-except for most nights there are 2-4 LE cars in that same area.

Where exactly is the truck stop at. ? Is it the one south of hammondville rd. (something like that) and atlantic.

Mercury88
12-30-15, 18:16
Picked her up Monday at the Sunoco on Dixie. Got digits and met her today at Burger King on Atlantic and US1. Nice BBBJCIM. Seems new to the game with nice titties and even a slight belly. Says she's Italian and Portuguese.

SofloGuy
12-30-15, 22:41
Does anyone have a number for a saw named Nikki. She is friends with an older post "cocksucker Courtney". Hangs around Sunoco on 18th and mcnabb area. Would love to see her.

Calizum69
12-31-15, 13:02
It's all true, she is giggly fun loving cock lover. She is still shacked up with her partner in crime, Reinita. All getn high cock after cock over at a Margate motel where they don't leave the light on for you. All in all great service, tight beaver and great BBBJ with cum in mouth. Very busy girl as she told me she just squeeze me in between two mongers dates LOL. That explains her wet musky beaver stank.

Cedar Tree
12-31-15, 18:40
Hey fellow mongers. Just drove down 31st by McDonald's and there are several to choose from also drove down dixie south of Sunaco and again many to choose from. Good luck and be safe. Happy new year! Cedar.

CdMante
12-31-15, 19:14
Hey fellow mongers. Just drove down 31st by McDonald's and there are several to choose from also drove down dixie south of Sunaco and again many to choose from. Good luck and be safe. Happy new year! Cedar.Was rideing by 31 run into nikky, tina and many others. Then went down dixie seen kendra, laura. . so I keep gong on my way to mlk run into a nice specimen by 9st make a quik turn but an other monger bet me to it. . went back looking for her didn't find her. I hope he have fun, she look nice. . mayve next time.

Member #5133
01-01-16, 04:38
Does anyone have a number for a saw named Nikki. She is friends with an older post "cocksucker Courtney". Hangs around Sunoco on 18th and mcnabb area. Would love to see her.Is Courtney blonde, about mid to late thirties by now, used to have great tits but deflated? If it's the same one, she used to suck some serious cock.

Thanks in advance.

AH.

Moltisanti01
01-01-16, 06:47
Well what do you know I did the pompano stroll again. Passed through truck stop. Seen a woman in a blue dress but her face was a little messed up. There was another one but she was pregnant. (Why is she walking and pregnant is another story).

Long story short I met Sandra she said she was from Brazil and she barely walked. Offered her Jackson action she agreed when I finally parked she said oh she doesn't catch. Anyways for some reason I ended up spending $65 on her she said that she would swallow but she didn't. Overall our date was at-least 30 minutes she offered for me to do a 2nd release I tried but I was displeased with her. She insisted on letting me keep her number but once again I declined.

First time and last time I will spend that type of money on a SW. I guess it isn't too bad since I spent 30 minutes with her. Eh I was supposed to go to Tijuana but my trip was pushed back until next two weeks. For that price I could of got 4 girls over there.

SickRick
01-01-16, 09:51
Is Courtney blonde, about mid to late thirties by now, used to have great tits but deflated? If it's the same one, she used to suck some serious cock.

Thanks in advance.

AH.Think that one is spending the holidays in Uncle LEO's Gated Community.

Least I saw her glamor shot up there recently.

Rick.

Member #5133
01-01-16, 12:33
Think that one is spending the holidays in Uncle LEO's Gated Community.

Least I saw her glamor shot up there recently.

Rick.Just took a look at that, it took me 10 minutes to determine that was actually the same human being that I was talking about. Only thing that helped me figure it out was prior glamour shots.

HOLY F*CK, what people do to themselves. 10 years ago she as smokin'.

SMH.

AH.

BrowardMan6942
01-01-16, 21:38
Atlantic part of run near Powerline.

WSW, Petite, black hair, A cup and slight build and not the Jen of Dixie that I remember and not the skinny Gina from same area.

Nice BBBJ and warned me she spits. She took her time and did things right and I would see her again. I did a FIV and she needs to get treated for female issues. Fortunately she only does f / s with condom but I passed anyway.

Member #5973
01-02-16, 17:20
Had never been with Emily before but knew who she was from the previous posts. Two toned hair, tall white, Asked for 40 for BBBJ play with ass and puss, offered 20, accepted. Kinda wish there was a highly addictive drug that would lower their self esteem yet not make them so darn skinny, like a previous poster said, she could use another 25 lbs. Head was good got the job done, spit. Emily was cool, not to jumpy. Grabbed an ass that would be better suited on someone's skinny grandmother, felt a pad on the puss so didn't finger. Would I repeat? Not really, I like an ass to play with, yet nice girl.

Roger2012
01-03-16, 07:29
Early bird gets the worm and I just saw five birds looking for some worms this morning. Heading to work and pass by Sunoco and spot Bridget, Emily, Heather and two others. This was at 6 am So hurry up fellas while they are fresh and sober looking. Emily, Heather, and Heathers friend were just arriving on the scene so hopefully they are fresh and ready for the day.

Calizum69
01-04-16, 12:13
Cruising south from Boca Point frm utr civi and will post more from that later. I spot BSW on Sample just east of Dixie and made eye contact and I scooped in. I do my 20 rules of mongering that can be found front page on this site for why'all amateurs. Then it's on like a Jackson Donkey Kong with sum boob play but refused on beaver play as on rags.

Her BBBJ was on point with good attention with the balls, tongue play on the main vein and lots of sloppy slurpy spider web cum in mouth play at thee end.

Cheers 2016 why'all.

Lots of beaver play may this year bring.

KingOfTheBlues
01-04-16, 17:22
Has anyone tried out the WSW with red hair I have seen her twice so far around Atlantic and powerline but unfortunately both times the timing has was bad from me she's actually a pretty decent looking girl healthy looking no scabs LOL.

BrowardMan6942
01-04-16, 22:14
That must be Erica if she has bright red hair and a little chunky. I've been warned to not take her to my place.

Has anyone tried out the WSW with red hair I have seen her twice so far around Atlantic and powerline but unfortunately both times the timing has was bad from me she's actually a pretty decent looking girl healthy looking no scabs LOL.

KingOfTheBlues
01-05-16, 02:47
That must be Erica if she has bright red hair and a little chunky. I've been warned to not take her to my place.Thanks for the information Broward I will keep activities restricted to the car.

Gringo2123
01-05-16, 08:06
Finally had some free time to do some mongering in Pompano. Saw a thick blonde by mlk and dixie. Scooped her up. Said her name was Brittany. Bells went off in my head that she was one of the worst dates I had so when she asked if I had any money I said I only had 10. She agreed, said I wanted head and f. S for 10. She agreed and said lets park. So if you're looking for a cheap date she's the one. I dropped her off, she wasn't to happy. Texted Nikki. After one text and 8 phone calls finally picked her up at atl and power line. Very nice looking, super paranoid, checked my phone before she would even talk. Decent bbj but to paranoid during f. S. For me to finish. Gave me a 20 refund. Weirdo. Her bra was a cup size bigger due to all the cash in there so I was her last lick before hitting up her dealer. Dropped her off and picked up red head Erica. Thick, 5;9. Big girl. Pretty nice. Decent bbj and f. S. what a day.

Saw her by the bus stop with two other guys. One of them was taking pictures of her in the open. Looped around and got her in my car. Boy she was high as a kite and quickly to drop her of down the block ck to get some more meds. After analyzing her behavior I agreed and got her digits and I made sure it was correct as I dialed up instantly and her phone in er hand rang. Maybe another day when I get her in a more comprehensive and coherent state..

Jack76
01-05-16, 18:13
Driving back from Palm Beach NYE took a detour down Atlantic and up Dixie. Nothing. Headed west and found a big WSW near Powerline. She had her handler (older, darker gentleman) Ok face, tats, smelled like she had been waiting for 2016 to kick in before taking a shower. I offered her a Jackson and some GW's and she reacted like I had just offered her a Snickers bar and a piece of gum in trade for her wares. She said she "aint no black or mexican crack hoe" to which I thought of answering "sorry, your highness, in the darkness I didn't realize I was dealing with a caucasian prostitute of your stature, do you know where I can find one of the aforementioned latin or afro-american street workers?" I actually just said sorry, that's all I've got and she said take her back to her spot. One the way back she got a call from her man and then she said she would do the deed because the guy will kick her ass if she doesn't come back with his 20. No roaming and she kept stopping to fix her hair and complaining about the low rate which made it difficult to finish. That was a crappy first SW of 2016. I did pick up red head Erica a few days ago. She was actually pretty cool. No CIM but did a great job of having me finish on her nice rack. I would repeat with her but I'm not sure why she has bad reviews? Safe 2016 mongering.

Calizum69
01-06-16, 09:33
What a rainy day as I thought I find nothing but lo and behold I spot a big one. Jumps in with delight and good bubbly mood as she straight up told me she needs some cock. Quickly agreed on a single Jackson and down she went for the count. Great slow suction and deep as her head job is a ten of ten. Great big memories to fondle while getn exceptional BBBJ as I grabbed that big ass as I worked down her great beaver divide.

PompanoGuy
01-06-16, 14:58
What a rainy day as I thought I find nothing but lo and behold I spot a big one. Jumps in with delight and good bubbly mood as she straight up told me she needs some cock. Quickly agreed on a single Jackson and down she went for the count. Great slow suction and deep as her head job is a ten of ten. Great big memories to fondle while getn exceptional BBBJ as I grabbed that big ass as I worked down her great beaver divide.I probably shouldn't do this, but I'll ask. WHY?

Your little black book must be the size of the Broward white pages. Why not call any of those girls? A few of those pics actually look like my grandmother and I'd be freaking right now if she was still alive. I'm sure she needed some cock because she's probably hard pressed to get anyone to offer her any.

Is it just that I cut back on alcohol for the New Year and this is what they always looked like? My general rule is if any of my friends saw me with one of these girls and they broke out laughing at me or taking pity on me then I should probably stay away. If I saw this girl on the street, I'd put the pedal to the floor and gladly accept any traffic tickets. I wouldn't care if the Hoover corporation used her for inspiration.

BrowardMan6942
01-06-16, 20:57
I'm hoping it is no one on here.

A brunette near Atlantic and Powerline about 10 days ago drove into Palmaire with him and gave a BBBJ. As she is getting out of car the guy leaned over and grabbed his money out of her bra and pushed her out of the car which isn't cool.

Another brunette showed me a 100 bill 5 days ago and it was phony as hell but this one couldn't tell in the dark.

And last another girl 3 days ago who is never hostile got her teeth punched out by a guy on a car date.

These girls are human beings and I hope who ever these guys are get what comes around.

CdMante
01-06-16, 22:58
What a rainy day as I thought I find nothing but lo and behold I spot a big one. Jumps in with delight and good bubbly mood as she straight up told me she needs some cock. Quickly agreed on a single Jackson and down she went for the count. Great slow suction and deep as her head job is a ten of ten. Great big memories to fondle while getn exceptional BBBJ as I grabbed that big ass as I worked down her great beaver divide.I'm always looking for a great BJ. I really enjoy your reports. When I run into this girl's on the streets I know what to expect. Thanks for making time to post your dreams.

CdMante
01-07-16, 01:29
I'm always looking for a great BJ. I really enjoy your reports. When I run into this girl's on the streets I know what to expect. Thanks for making time to post your dreams.Well in other news I have a dream with Julie. . she didn't seem to remember me from previous encounters it's probably because this time she wasn't falling asleep in my street walker recovery vehicle. I didn't mention anything anyways. Pick her up went to my place. Started with a nice and slow deeptroath BBBJ. She have's a nice little body and her tits are nice and hard. Probably because she just give birth 3 months ago. But anyways, she wasn't nice clean and fresh as before, but it wasn't bad netter a few sores on her face, her promise land feel nice and wet did use a condom. So about 20 minutes later I finish my dream in her mouth. She quickly run the the sink and spit it out. What a waste of my seed I though. LOL. Over all performance a 7+ would have given a 9. But she wasn't completely fresh for my liken. Damage was to high due to me not having change on me just big bills and it was late didn't feel like riding around looking to cash a bill. So she make up OK. But I got a good credit Line stared. LOL. Will repeat due to her nice BJ and credit line. LOL. Sorry no pictures. And she don't have digits. She took my number dho I hope when she gets digits she give me a ring. 🎶127926;that's my story and I'm sticking to it🎶127926; . OK everyone stay safe.

BoobsLover
01-07-16, 08:03
I like it! I love those sexy g string thongs and looks like she can give some nice head. I always look forward to your reports. Thanks.

What a rainy day as I thought I find nothing but lo and behold I spot a big one. Jumps in with delight and good bubbly mood as she straight up told me she needs some cock. Quickly agreed on a single Jackson and down she went for the count. Great slow suction and deep as her head job is a ten of ten. Great big memories to fondle while getn exceptional BBBJ as I grabbed that big ass as I worked down her great beaver divide.

SickRick
01-07-16, 09:43
I probably shouldn't do this, but I'll ask. WHY?

Your little black book must be the size of the Broward white pages. Why not call any of those girls? A few of those pics actually look like my grandmother and I'd be freaking right now if she was still alive. I'm sure she needed some cock because she's probably hard pressed to get anyone to offer her any.

Is it just that I cut back on alcohol for the New Year and this is what they always looked like? My general rule is if any of my friends saw me with one of these girls and they broke out laughing at me or taking pity on me then I should probably stay away. If I saw this girl on the street, I'd put the pedal to the floor and gladly accept any traffic tickets. I wouldn't care if the Hoover corporation used her for inspiration.They are getting a little older and rougher looking. It's not an illusion. OTOH. I know girls that have been doing this over a decade.

Most have started out very decent looking, or even strikingly beautiful (Heather comes to mind here, 5 years ago). Some even good looking enough, I've taken them out for a bite to restaurants I frequent.

The meds and the miles take their toll on them.

There seems to be a lot of way older ones out there lately (especially in the Pwrlne & ATL area), as in 50's+.

OTOH. We're not out here to find someone to take home to momma. And I'm down to quick BJ in the car lately anyway.

Not like we're going to find penthouse quality poon in the 20 price range.

But yes, quantity and quality (both appearance and performance) seem to have gone downhill as of late.

Rick.

Starting Over2
01-07-16, 16:05
What a rainy day as I thought I find nothing but lo and behold I spot a big one. Jumps in with delight and good bubbly mood as she straight up told me she needs some cock. Quickly agreed on a single Jackson and down she went for the count. Great slow suction and deep as her head job is a ten of ten. Great big memories to fondle while getn exceptional BBBJ as I grabbed that big ass as I worked down her great beaver divide.I personally love BBW's. Where'd you find her. Assuming no digits?

And Cali. I know you love the variety, don't listen to the trash talkers! LOL.

Mr Raye
01-08-16, 15:54
Found Julie around Dixie and 10th. 10:30 am Had a nice dream. 25 CBJ (my request) with roaming. Nice enough and did requests without any real issues just the usual trying to upsell. Will repeat.

Calizum69
01-08-16, 20:59
I have picked her up before in Hollywood and didn't recognize frm before. Her boobs just freshly done supposedly just few months old. They feel good tho and her BBBJ skills are too notch as its a gummy bear deep slow BJ, as I later found out afterwards when she told me she going to put her dentures back on LOL. The Jackson plus tip was thee best I haven't felt in a awhile as the gum head job is the best as she loves the milk afterwards deep.

Why'all boob lovers, digits coming to you.

Orange1969
01-09-16, 01:36
I have picked her up before in Hollywood and didn't recognize frm before. Her boobs just freshly done supposedly just few months old. They feel good tho and her BBBJ skills are too notch as its a gummy bear deep slow BJ, as I later found out afterwards when she told me she going to put her dentures back on LOL. The Jackson plus tip was thee best I haven't felt in a awhile as the gum head job is the best as she loves the milk afterwards deep.

Why'all boob lovers, digits coming to you.Her name is Leslie, I met her last week for the first time, and she was eager to show the new boobies, sweet Lady, definitely top notch BBBJ, no drama, now I'm wondering about the gummy bear, I'm going to have to call her.

The only thing that I'm still wondering is how she got $5100 for the boltons, that's what she said she paid for them in Miami.

KingOfTheBlues
01-09-16, 15:06

Why'all boob lovers, digits coming to you.Gummy bear you really got my attention now if you have her digits I would appreciate it or what area I can find her thanks.

SktrKid123
01-09-16, 23:35
Anyone know what happened to good sweet Trish?

Moltisanti01
01-10-16, 00:27
Picked her up and dropped her off didn't partake since she had alot of stuff in her face. Cool personality but the stuff in her face made me change my mind.

CupidStunt
01-10-16, 02:28
Picked her up and dropped her off didn't partake since she had alot of stuff in her face. Cool personality but the stuff in her face made me change my mind.I agree face is a bit rough BUT she has GREAT tits and gives GREAT head for a jax.

Also this week hooked up with Amber (lazy always tired but cute) and Jenna thin, small tits says she never walks BUT they both hit me up for way more than usual saying guys been giving them triple jax and even more! Come on guys!

Pensfan87
01-10-16, 09:31
Anyone know what happened to good sweet Trish?You mean the blonde MILF with great tits from Pompano? If so, she's on Indy now. Dumb MF's over there paying 80-100 for what you could get for 40!

Genghis2
01-10-16, 11:59
Has anyone heard of or know what happened to Asian Robyn in Pompano? Haven't seen her ads in awhile and was hoping to visit.

Thanks.

Moltisanti01
01-10-16, 12:50
I agree face is a bit rough BUT she has GREAT tits and gives GREAT head for a jax.

Also this week hooked up with Amber (lazy always tired but cute) and Jenna thin, small tits says she never walks BUT they both hit me up for way more than usual saying guys been giving them triple jax and even more! Come on guys!I kinda regret not going through with it but the stuff in her face I couldn't partake.

You know the girls that be hanging around truck stop and also the gas station what are their average prices? The quality seem to be better than pompano by my concern is how much are the average rates I mean if they hangout around the hotel are they charging BP rates? I was actually out there last night I seen a girl get stopped by two guys but they both droveoff. Why do some of these girls try to charge 50 coins if they are walking?

RogerWalk
01-10-16, 16:33
You mean the blonde MILF with great tits from Pompano? If so, she's on Indy now. Dumb MF's over there paying 80-100 for what you could get for 40!Does anyone have a link or number for this Trish?

DarkRaijin
01-10-16, 17:12
Her name is Leslie, I met her last week for the first time, and she was eager to show the new boobies, sweet Lady, definitely top notch BBBJ, no drama, now I'm wondering about the gummy bear, I'm going to have to call her.

The only thing that I'm still wondering is how she got $5100 for the boltons, that's what she said she paid for them in Miami.Leslie.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_KxSpxQ4bDdd2c1czJkNHVuOTA/view?usp=sharing

Saw her actually in late Dec. Will agree killer BJ. Non rushed. Non upsold. Have not seen her since. Get txt frm her. Thew her to me boys on yapoo-group.

Now to new adventures.

Julie story.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_KxSpxQ4bDdQlU1N1c2bFVZMkU/view?usp=sharing (sry admins I needed more space than 2 mb to tell me story).

So we all saw her ad on BP. A chankxs like this deserves a cock with command to unload into her. Around 1230 am saw this harlot telling each car I don't do anything less than 40. I was 3-4 cars down. And then there was a granny's money nub cakes in Z4. Lease payments too much for you bud that you can't afford a chankx like this? Anywho helped this chankx out. Story in pix above.

Love it when these ****** try to act all cute with awooohh and ahhh. Like stfu and take it how your looser of a bf treats you consider yourself honored to be cream pied by a guy who earns and has a real job. Anywhoes had a WPB adventure AND Friday night was fun blast too. 3 CP's. Total of 5 cps in 2 days. I started me year strong.

Well fuk you granny's money Z4 looser. See you in me rocket ship going to crew you out (nice way of sayin drag ya. Clearly you can't take me on a circuit; keep it simple for a looser like you; "me hunt putas in Z4" ya buddy you need all the help you can get).

ChillinFlorida
01-10-16, 18:28
Does anyone have a link or number for this Trish?Someone told her about Indy and she is over there with double the rates. She will go the way of Sasha (now Myndprowler) and say fuck Backpage and Fuck USA I am on Indy getting way more money.

Starting Over2
01-11-16, 11:56
Someone told her about Indy and she is over there with double the rates. She will go the way of Sasha (now Myndprowler) and say fuck Backpage and Fuck USA I am on Indy getting way more money.Tried calling her last week and was told she was busy but could see me for $60, WTF? Used to pay $30 for everything.

Good for her though, she has a banging body for a cougar and a good fuck too. If she can get the $ from the indi guys so be it, but I'll be waiting in the wings because I know that $30 pussy will be back soon enough. What these girls don't understand is that's a different level of expectations over there. They won't put up with that nasty hotel room and after she blows a few guys off the word will spread over there.

SO2.

OralWonder
01-11-16, 16:06
Someone told her about Indy and she is over there with double the rates. She will go the way of Sasha (now Myndprowler) and say fuck Backpage and Fuck USA I am on Indy getting way more money.What is her name there?

CupidStunt
01-11-16, 22:38
Someone told her about Indy and she is over there with double the rates. She will go the way of Sasha (now Myndprowler) and say fuck Backpage and Fuck USA I am on Indy getting way more money.Probably the same turds that pay these girls EXTRA to come back to their house. You know the ones that tell them about the board and show them the posts thinking they will get something out of it. Those are the same turds!

Jack76
01-12-16, 07:51
I've been going out of my way to sample the Pompano talents lately but still haven't conquered the area. Dixie was empty yesterday around lunchtime so I decided to check out the truckstop on 31st. Was looking for the entrance when I see a young blonde with her "boyfriend" I pulled into that gas station and she came over to say hi. Did a LEO check and her tits were awesome. Her name was Amber and she was cute enough but wanted a double Jackson for BBBJ. I countered with a Jackson five and she said no. I was driving her back but those tits were soo nice that I offered her a lincoln to play with them and do a self serve. She agreed and it was the best five I've ever spent. They are spectacular in size and consistency. I'm guessing early pregnancy? Of course after I drop her off I see three other girls within a few blocks. Erica by Mcd's and two others by the truckstop. Any reviews on Amber? I saw her name mentioned in some posts but no details. She was not enthusiastic at all but those tits were fucking magical.

CupidStunt
01-12-16, 08:46
I've been going out of my way to sample the Pompano talents lately but still haven't conquered the area. Dixie was empty yesterday around lunchtime so I decided to check out the truckstop on 31st. Was looking for the entrance when I see a young blonde with her "boyfriend" I pulled into that gas station and she came over to say hi. Did a LEO check and her tits were awesome. Her name was Amber and she was cute enough but wanted a double Jackson for BBBJ. I countered with a Jackson five and she said no. I was driving her back but those tits were soo nice that I offered her a lincoln to play with them and do a self serve. She agreed and it was the best five I've ever spent. They are spectacular in size and consistency. I'm guessing early pregnancy? Of course after I drop her off I see three other girls within a few blocks. Erica by Mcd's and two others by the truckstop. Any reviews on Amber? I saw her name mentioned in some posts but no details. She was not enthusiastic at all but those tits were fucking magical.She does have GREAT Tits, she is a lazy *****, complains she's tired when sucking cock, wants to just fuck. She is good for head for jax FS for double jax but as usual some of the ass clowns have been giving these girls more. She usually can be found by the storage unit and the gas stations off 31st. I quit wasting my time with her because she is sooooo fucking lazy and her head game sucks.

CdMante
01-12-16, 11:42
She does have GREAT Tits, she is a lazy *****, complains she's tired when sucking cock, wants to just fuck. She is good for head for jax FS for double jax but as usual some of the ass clowns have been giving these girls more. She usually can be found by the storage unit and the gas stations off 31st. I quit wasting my time with her because she is sooooo fucking lazy and her head game sucks.She does sucks at sucking. But gets the job done for a douce.

FacePucker
01-12-16, 15:20
If anyone has Leslie with the short blond hair and new bolt on's number I would like to trade I just met a red head MILF who is new to the game, she has a excellent head game.

ChillinFlorida
01-12-16, 16:50
I've been going out of my way to sample the Pompano talents lately but still haven't conquered the area. Dixie was empty yesterday around lunchtime so I decided to check out the truckstop on 31st. Was looking for the entrance when I see a young blonde with her "boyfriend" I pulled into that gas station and she came over to say hi. Did a LEO check and her tits were awesome. Her name was Amber and she was cute enough but wanted a double Jackson for BBBJ. I countered with a Jackson five and she said no. I was driving her back but those tits were soo nice that I offered her a lincoln to play with them and do a self serve. She agreed and it was the best five I've ever spent. They are spectacular in size and consistency. I'm guessing early pregnancy? Of course after I drop her off I see three other girls within a few blocks. Erica by Mcd's and two others by the truckstop. Any reviews on Amber? I saw her name mentioned in some posts but no details. She was not enthusiastic at all but those tits were fucking magical.She reminds me of my ex wife with all of the complaining and lazy sex.

Jack76
01-12-16, 22:24
Once in a while the little head takes over and you deal with the consequences. I was up around the 31st Ave truck stop and spotted Erica who was wearing a crazy brunette wig because her pimp pistol whipped the side of her face. Asshole. Regardless of others' experience with her, she's always been cool with me. Great BBBJ Jackson action and she's great with finishing between the jugs. She's just always nice and pleasant. I like her. Of course that wasn't enough so after my errands I made another pass and spotted an old nasty blonde and a cute young brunette at the McD's (31st). I pulled in and the brunette came over and asked me for a dollar so I offered a ride. She hopped in and did LEO check. She has very cute perky be cups and a nice butt. Cute face and not too many street scars. She says she has a room at the Motel 6 across the street so we pull into the lot and park in the back. We agree on three Hamilton for FS and she starts with a nice BBBJ while I roamed. That's when my better judgement failed me. I said why don't we continue in your room? She says OK. I never go to a girl's room unless I know her well but I really wanted to get the full package from this one. We get to the room, I enter with caution, check out the place out for additional guests and lock the door. She puts her stuff down and then gets a text message. She then opens the door and says come on! I say what's going on and she says she needs to buy weed. I didn't have a chance to keep her inside. She says don't worry he's right around the corner. At that point I knew I'd been had and sometimes you just to need to cut your losses. I said I'll wait here and she walked around the building. I went back to my car and circled around, left the lot and returned 3 or 4 minutes later and she was walking back down that side road by the truck stop entrance with an african american fellow. I parked behind another car and she didn't see me until she was right in front of my car. She came over and said she needed to pay her weed guy but she was short five bucks. Man, she has the balls to try to scam me for more money! I had my phone pointed right at her filming and she said what are you doing? I said I'm filming you so when you run off on me I can let all my friends know who you are and your client base will shrink considerably. She said please don't do that and begged me for the five bucks and I said no way. She said to meet her back at her room. I circled around but parked where she couldn't see me. She entered her room (ROOM 118) with the dude so I drove off. Too bad, she was pretty cute. The crappy part is I don't remember her name and the video is fucked up. Sorry I couldn't provide better intel but she's around 5'4", reddish brown hair up in a bun, brown eyes, has a gold stud on her right eyebrow, nice teeth, decent complexion. Definitely looks much better than anyone else in that area. Remember ROOM 118 at Motel 6 No Bueno!

Joseph Kerr
01-12-16, 22:42
Once in a while the little head takes over and you deal with the consequences. I was up around the 31st Ave truck stop and spotted Erica who was wearing a crazy brunette wig because her pimp pistol whipped the side of her face. Asshole. Regardless of others' experience with her, she's always been cool with me. Great BBBJ Jackson action and she's great with finishing between the jugs. She's just always nice and pleasant. I like her. Of course that wasn't enough so after my errands I made another pass and spotted an old nasty blonde and a cute young brunette at the McD's (31st). I pulled in and the brunette came over and asked me for a dollar so I offered a ride. She hopped in and did LEO check. She has very cute perky be cups and a nice butt. Cute face and not too many street scars. She says she has a room at the Motel 6 across the street so we pull into the lot and park in the back. We agree on three Hamilton for FS and she starts with a nice BBBJ while I roamed. That's when my better judgement failed me. I said why don't we continue in your room? She says OK. I never go to a girl's room unless I know her well but I really wanted to get the full package from this one. We get to the room, I enter with caution, check out the place out for additional guests and lock the door. She puts her stuff down and then gets a text message. She then opens the door and says come on! I say what's going on and she says she needs to buy weed. I didn't have a chance to keep her inside. She says don't worry he's right around the corner. At that point I knew I'd been had and sometimes you just to need to cut your losses. I said I'll wait here and she walked around the building. I went back to my car and circled around, left the lot and returned 3 or 4 minutes later and she was walking back down that side road by the truck stop entrance with an african american fellow. I parked behind another car and she didn't see me until she was right in front of my car. She came over and said she needed to pay her weed guy but she was short five bucks. Man, she has the balls to try to scam me for more money! I had my phone pointed right at her filming and she said what are you doing? I said I'm filming you so when you run off on me I can let all my friends know who you are and your client base will shrink considerably. She said please don't do that and begged me for the five bucks and I said no way. She said to meet her back at her room. I circled around but parked where she couldn't see me. She entered her room (ROOM 118) with the dude so I drove off. Too bad, she was pretty cute. The crappy part is I don't remember her name and the video is fucked up. Sorry I couldn't provide better intel but she's around 5'4", reddish brown hair up in a bun, brown eyes, has a gold stud on her right eyebrow, nice teeth, decent complexion. Definitely looks much better than anyone else in that area. Remember ROOM 118 at Motel 6 No Bueno!Was it Sasha / Nikki? Sounds like her tactics.

Jack76
01-12-16, 22:57
Was it Sasha / Nikki? Sounds like her tactics.Good call JK. I did a quick search and that's definitely her! Thanks Calizum for the pic. There's no escaping the power of USASG!

BoBo15
01-12-16, 23:41
Good call JK. I did a quick search and that's definitely her! Thanks Calizum for the pic. There's no escaping the power of USASG!Dude, I don't get it. You say you got ripped off but it doesn't sound so bad to me. The girl is definitely good looking which is rare for a street ho. You agree on 30 for FS but you are getting a BBBJ with roaming in your car. You should have just finished right there and that would be worth the 30. Now you stop and waste more of her time by going to her room for more. Its not like you are paying big money to spend an afternoon with a high class ho. She probably had enough of you for the 30 and decided that was it. Yea, you didn't get your nut but shit happens like that sometimes. If it were me, I would just chill for the day and then when I saw her again, I would offer her even more money to fuck her with pictures in the car and there would be no hard feelings at all.

OceansideFun
01-13-16, 00:29
Dude, I don't get it. You say you got ripped off but it doesn't sound so bad to me. The girl is definitely good looking which is rare for a street ho. You agree on 30 for FS but you are getting a BBBJ with roaming in your car. You should have just finished right there and that would be worth the 30. Now you stop and waste more of her time by going to her room for more. Its not like you are paying big money to spend an afternoon with a high class ho. She probably had enough of you for the 30 and decided that was it. Yea, you didn't get your nut but shit happens like that sometimes. If it were me, I would just chill for the day and then when I saw her again, I would offer her even more money to fuck her with pictures in the car and there would be no hard feelings at all.Dude, she is a know rip-off artist. Read the forum of her past transgressions. You are talking out of ignorance or you are working with her.

Chris5
01-13-16, 11:15
Dude, I don't get it. You say you got ripped off but it doesn't sound so bad to me. The girl is definitely good looking which is rare for a street ho. You agree on 30 for FS but you are getting a BBBJ with roaming in your car. You should have just finished right there and that would be worth the 30. Now you stop and waste more of her time by going to her room for more. Its not like you are paying big money to spend an afternoon with a high class ho. She probably had enough of you for the 30 and decided that was it. Yea, you didn't get your nut but shit happens like that sometimes. If it were me, I would just chill for the day and then when I saw her again, I would offer her even more money to fuck her with pictures in the car and there would be no hard feelings at all.Jack was absolutely correct in saying this chick ripped him off. They agreed on FS for 30 coins. Period. Regardless of if she felt she should be getting more coin is irrelevant. Me personally I would have just fucked her right then and there in my car. In the car you still pretty much control the situation. I would not have went back to her spot. I always drive a couple of miles away on purpose so that if anything goes wrong the chick will have a long walk back as she will be immediately kicked out if any issues come up. Regardless the chick made a deal to fuck for 30 coins and she should have without a doubt fulfilled this deal. Never pay upfront. Always pay after dream is over.

Chris5.

CdMante
01-13-16, 12:12
Dude, I don't get it. You say you got ripped off but it doesn't sound so bad to me. The girl is definitely good looking which is rare for a street ho. You agree on 30 for FS but you are getting a BBBJ with roaming in your car. You should have just finished right there and that would be worth the 30. Now you stop and waste more of her time by going to her room for more. Its not like you are paying big money to spend an afternoon with a high class ho. She probably had enough of you for the 30 and decided that was it. Yea, you didn't get your nut but shit happens like that sometimes. If it were me, I would just chill for the day and then when I saw her again, I would offer her even more money to fuck her with pictures in the car and there would be no hard feelings at all.She got me before. But this time I got her.

BeanTownDoyle
01-13-16, 13:30
Dude, she is a know rip-off artist. Read the forum of her past transgressions. You are talking out of ignorance or you are working with her.Wow, a "Regular" with only a few post calling a "Senior" ignorant! That's rich. You should really think before you speak. I looked at some of your prvious posts and the ones that were not redacted by A2 offered no actionable info. They are all comments about other people. Go out get a girl and report back. That's what this forum is.

Mr Raye
01-13-16, 17:27
Picked up Jessica on Powerine just North of Atlantic. Medium height, dark hair, nice be cups and pudgy around the middle. . 25 for CBJ (the cover is my choice). Her head game is ok, took care of the boys. Would repeat just for the firm be cups alone. She was nice, says she's from Texas. Digits end in 9067.

CdMante
01-13-16, 20:39
Well around 7 pm Went by on my work horse by Dixie and mlk run into now homeless Britney since I stay not to far. Went home and drop my horse and got in my street walker recovery vehicle. Then It was on like donkey Kong. Pick her up and settled for BBBJ for a double. It was nice unto she started to rub her teeth on my boy. Man that shit hurt. I asked not to. She did better for a couple minutes. Then it started again. I'm not complaining she did try her best. BJ are not her thing. Didn't finish due to all the pain. Normaly I let her blow me the sex but this time I just want it a BJ. You know laid back and relax. Long day at work. But anyways. Went and drop her off where I find her. I'm not sure if I will repeat for just the BJ. But will for full service. Stay safe.

Genghis2
01-13-16, 23:02
What's with all the Sheriff cars parked in various locations on the Dixie stroll? Are they filming or just parked for deterrence purposes?

BrowardMan6942
01-14-16, 09:02
Reinitia friend disappear?

Can't get ahold of her anymore.

Mercury88
01-14-16, 11:54
Been hunting this one a long time. Only girl that ever ripped me off. About a year ago, picked her up off of Dixie and 10th and didn't follow all the monger rules and she took advantage. Lesson learned, can't get lazy and let your guard down. I had numerous times before with other girls, but she was the only one that capitalized. 30 cent lighter and smarter. Anyhow, been wanting to bust a nut in her mouth ever since, LOL a revenge nut I guess. Been checking the truck stop and Budgetel more often since her recent sighting. However when I saw her this morning I had just busted a nut in another young harlot's mouth so I didn't stop. I would have swung in for a closer look and tried to get digits, but she had 3, yes 3, handlers. So I just kept driving. From 20 feet away at 25 mph I'm pretty sure it was her. Was this morning around 10 am she was wearing a meshy black spandex outfit with cut outs exposing her thighs and waist. Also her hair was much redder than I recall. Didn't see her face close enough to be 100% sure it was her though. I always bump into my white whales just after depositing a nut in a regular harlot LOL. Bad luck I guess. 3 fucking handlers damn. Guess they know her ripoff ways and protect her. Oh well, one day I'll get that revenge nut and follow all the rules.

Member #5638
01-14-16, 11:59
Reinitia friend disappear?

Can't get ahold of her anymore.I spoke with her yesterday, should be meeting up with her later this afternoon. I'll let you know.

OceansideFun
01-14-16, 17:44
Wow, a "Regular" with only a few post calling a "Senior" ignorant! That's rich. You should really think before you speak. I looked at some of your prvious posts and the ones that were not redacted by A2 offered no actionable info. They are all comments about other people. Go out get a girl and report back. That's what this forum is.Dude, I'm a grown man and his comments were almost as ignorant as yours. A deal is a deal and others agree.

BrowardMan6942
01-14-16, 20:32
If she had bright and I mean bright red hair, big boobs and a tummy that would have been Erica who I keep on being told to avoid as in don't bring her to my place.

Been hunting this one a long time. Only girl that ever ripped me off. About a year ago, picked her up off of Dixie and 10th and didn't follow all the monger rules and she took advantage. Lesson learned, can't get lazy and let your guard down. I had numerous times before with other girls, but she was the only one that capitalized. 30 cent lighter and smarter. Anyhow, been wanting to bust a nut in her mouth ever since, LOL a revenge nut I guess. Been checking the truck stop and Budgetel more often since her recent sighting. However when I saw her this morning I had just busted a nut in another young harlot's mouth so I didn't stop. I would have swung in for a closer look and tried to get digits, but she had 3, yes 3, handlers. So I just kept driving. From 20 feet away at 25 mph I'm pretty sure it was her. Was this morning around 10 am she was wearing a meshy black spandex outfit with cut outs exposing her thighs and waist. Also her hair was much redder than I recall. Didn't see her face close enough to be 100% sure it was her though. I always bump into my white whales just after depositing a nut in a regular harlot LOL. Bad luck I guess. 3 fucking handlers damn. Guess they know her ripoff ways and protect her. Oh well, one day I'll get that revenge nut and follow all the rules.

CdMante
01-14-16, 21:22
Dude, I'm a grown man and his comments were almost as ignorant as yours. A deal is a deal and others agree.I don't agree.

BoostMonger
01-15-16, 01:04
Heather is on sun sentinel.

Marlin99
01-15-16, 12:10
About a dozen BSO, alll lit up, they were off by the budgetel, truck stop bushes and all over the place in marked and unmarked for over an hour, picking up the dope boys. Did not see any ladies in the commotion, they probably scattered asap. Drove around looking for a straggler on Dixie, no luck. Trying again today at lunch see what's up.

Marlin99
01-15-16, 17:15
Nothing anywhere on the big loop, even after rain let up. The Thursday cleanup must of worked.

GotsToBMe
01-15-16, 17:48
On my way to work leaving dd wasn't even looking spotted this WSW by the gas station on Atlantic and powerline, got in did the LEO check and all that every thing good, found a spot got a BBBJCIM and she took it all down her throat like a champ. Damage. 10 plus a tip because attitude was a 10, skills about a 7 would repeat!

SickRick
01-15-16, 21:39
Heather is on sun sentinel.Headed back up the road too. Parole vio.

Rick.

KingOfTheBlues
01-16-16, 01:03
I did a little stroll this evening around Hammondville and Esther Rolle and I see A WSW large tits but she look like a large bull dyke lesbian as I drove past her she asked if I could give her a ride but I just couldn't do it other than large tits there was just nothing feminine about her.

Gringo2123
01-16-16, 09:30
Didn't you read my post about her ready to suck and fuck for 10?? You over paid I didn't want it for free. Kicked her out

Well around 7 pm Went by on my work horse by Dixie and mlk run into now homeless Britney since I stay not to far. Went home and drop my horse and got in my street walker recovery vehicle. Then It was on like donkey Kong. Pick her up and settled for BBBJ for a double. It was nice unto she started to rub her teeth on my boy. Man that shit hurt. I asked not to. She did better for a couple minutes. Then it started again. I'm not complaining she did try her best. BJ are not her thing. Didn't finish due to all the pain. Normaly I let her blow me the sex but this time I just want it a BJ. You know laid back and relax. Long day at work. But anyways. Went and drop her off where I find her. I'm not sure if I will repeat for just the BJ. But will for full service. Stay safe..

Gringo2123
01-16-16, 09:34
She actually gave me a partial refund when I didn't nut quick enough from banging that ho. Took my 20 and kicked her to the curb.

Was it Sasha / Nikki? Sounds like her tactics..

Moltisanti01
01-16-16, 11:40
How do you guys let the girls let you pay them later after the deed? I thought they want to be paid first but at times I feel like I'm losing the advantage since they may do a half ass job or even worse "are you done yet".

Calizum69
01-16-16, 13:56
Decided to get fluffed by Julie when I spotted her before my main feast. Overall great submissive girl and very good at her head game. Easy access to backdoor if one wishes as I only let my fingers do some heavy fondling. Overall good SW before I met my main feasy, more on that later.

CdMante
01-16-16, 14:06
Didn't you read my post about her ready to suck and fuck for 10?? You over paid I didn't want it for free. Kicked her out

.The only reason I give her 2. It's because whenever she provides FS for 3 she stays for alest an hour since I know her for a few years now. She was also the first SW I picked up when I first moved down here. I have got her for 10 20 30 . It all depends on her high levels. I guess the highest ist also the lowers. Shit siting here going truth the forums reading dreams my Boy is telling me that he wants to go out and have fun. OK. Will report later if any luck. Kool stay safe.

BoostMonger
01-16-16, 19:04
Saw a WSW are 5:30 this evening thatbgot scooped up before I could take a pic. Long dark hair, yellow top, blackskirt maybe 5'5".

Genghis2
01-16-16, 22:42
Was out driving nothing on Dix from Atlantic to Sample. Powerline dead also same range. MLK also nothing as well as 31st. Possibly later?

CdMante
01-17-16, 08:47
Decided to get fluffed by Julie when I spotted her before my main feast. Overall great submissive girl and very good at her head game. Easy access to backdoor if one wishes as I only let my fingers do some heavy fondling. Overall good SW before I met my main feasy, more on that later.Yes man!. Went out yesterday looking and there was no luck seen julie walking around 5 pm she look nice with the sexy shorts she had on. But past her trying to find a nice tall blonde I have spot earlier, but no luck went back to find julie and she was gone so I went home, so this morning I'm doing some Recon on the loop and there was julie again this time I pick her up. 4. For FS nice BJ I just wish her mouth and lips were bigger LOL. But yes this time was a better dream she was clean and fresh look like she just take a bath. Experience over all was a solid 9 will repeat and no digits yea. OK stay safe.

SwindIbpKing
01-17-16, 14:44
Decided to get fluffed by Julie when I spotted her before my main feast. Overall great submissive girl and very good at her head game. Easy access to backdoor if one wishes as I only let my fingers do some heavy fondling. Overall good SW before I met my main feasy, more on that later.Got inspired for a pompano run around 3 am. Went out with intent if bbfscip (which I generally never do but had it on my mind for whatever reason).

Saw a new thicker WSW With dairy hair and an absurd body. Went in for the scoop and as she approached I saw so many pick marks on her face that I couldn't bring myself to let her in and drove off LOL.

Found Julie 5 min later and knew I was about to receive my desired bbfscip. Started with a qk 20 for front seat action and j the middle upgrade for a 10 tip for her to flip over and stick her head in the backseat and leave her ass bent over exposed for me to do as I wished. I find in general when I ask for cip they always want more. If you just hustle up and cream it without discussion they take it like the receptacles they are and thank you and get out without incident.

My two cents. Have a new thick white BP girl who provides 40 (begrudgingly) cip service but she's got a handler and actually had the nerve to open the door and chat with him outside the room while I was butt naked washing off LOL.

Excellent service but experience at the end gives me pause to repeat.

UGB12
01-17-16, 18:24
Decided to get fluffed by Julie when I spotted her before my main feast. Overall great submissive girl and very good at her head game. Easy access to backdoor if one wishes as I only let my fingers do some heavy fondling. Overall good SW before I met my main feasy, more on that later.It wasn't even around June when Julie was on BP asking for $150 for one date, which she wouldn't even do without her pimp / bf.

BoostMonger
01-17-16, 18:58
In regards to my post below, someone said it might be Julie, but not the one calzium posted, can someone please send or just post a pic of the other one? Thanks in advance.

Orange1969
01-18-16, 00:32
Got a call from Edie this afternoon, so I headed to her new place, she's looking kinda thin, but was fresh off the shower, and was nice as always. On my way home I saw plenty of talent on Atlantic, some I recognize such as Kat, others I will have to come looking for.

MaxHard1
01-18-16, 14:28
Cruised down to Pompano the roads were all block for the Parade so I headed back out and saw Emily at the Sunco. I picked her up and asked for. 3 I told her I have. 2 she said cool. Great enthusiastic BBBJCIM fun had by all.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph569d2732de172

MaxHard1
01-18-16, 15:02
I cruised over to Pompano and all the street were blocked off for the parade so I started towards home when I saw Emily by the gas station. I pulled over and she got in. She asked for. 3 beans but I told her I had. 2 she agreed. We found a spot and got to business. He has good technique and doesn't need any direction so I whipped out the phone to catch the action. She's enthusiastic and never stops until you're finished. She also has a nice attitude.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph569d2732de172

BrownSteel89
01-18-16, 16:42
Picked her up Monday at the Sunoco on Dixie. Got digits and met her today at Burger King on Atlantic and US1. Nice BBBJCIM. Seems new to the game with nice titties and even a slight belly. Says she's Italian and Portuguese.Thanks for the digits Merc. Got a great BBBJCIM from Josie this weekend for. 3. Easy to set up. Picked her up near dixie and Sample Rd. Nice round tits, nice ass and cute face. Looks around age 24. She tried to get. 4 but I told her we had already agreed to. 3 prior and that's all I bought and that's all she's getting. She wasn't dressed to impress with a jean skirt, t-shirt and jordan flip flops. Could look much better with hair done, make-up, etc. Might go for FS next time. Ass was very juicy and soft and wet kitty as I let my fingers roam during the session. No incall available, only CD.

RogerWalk
01-18-16, 17:07
On my way to work leaving dd wasn't even looking spotted this WSW by the gas station on Atlantic and powerline, got in did the LEO check and all that every thing good, found a spot got a BBBJCIM and she took it all down her throat like a champ. Damage. 10 plus a tip because attitude was a 10, skills about a 7 would repeat!Does anyone have a number for this one?

Calizum69
01-18-16, 17:28
I actually saw a both of them walking together down 4th street east of Powerline, close where KC dwells. Picked Tracy as I didn't remember her head game which turned out disappointing, should of gone wit the Hoover vacuum insteaf. For a Jackson she kept on grabbing my balls wit a firm grip after telling her numerous times to just caress dem. Overall she managed to get my nut in er mouth with opposition. Very mechanical and don't recommend her BBBJ performance and beaver was of the menu, WTF.

Willn
01-18-16, 20:17
Drovearound dixie for a while and came up empty then headed over to the truck stop /.

Saw sarah at the truck stop. Considered driving off as she approached my car based on her looks. But I figured I'd give it a shot.

Pulled into a spot and she commenced with a BBBJCIM. . she settled for a jax, although she wasnt happy about it. I give her a 2 on performance. She really was not good at all.

PompanoGuy
01-19-16, 00:29
Drovearound dixie for a while and came up empty then headed over to the truck stop /.

Saw sarah at the truck stop. Considered driving off as she approached my car based on her looks. But I figured I'd give it a shot.

Pulled into a spot and she commenced with a BBBJCIM. . she settled for a jax, although she wasnt happy about it. I give her a 2 on performance. She really was not good at all.Sarah or Sara? I think red head Sarah is out of the business.

Flintlock53
01-19-16, 08:11
In regards to my post below, someone said it might be Julie, but not the one calzium posted, can someone please send or just post a pic of the other one? Thanks in advance.If you're thinking the Julie in Cali's pics would be different from $150 BP Julie, they're not. SW Julie had a monger from this board take her off the streets and was doing doubles with her on BP. OK, if you are into sharing with another guy, just not my thing. I don't know if he was getting dicked or just pounding Julie at the same time as the client. Goofy looking basterd, but what the Hell, Julie seemed to like him. I heard he was her baby's daddy. Gone now so guess it doesn't matter. Come to think of it, wouldn't matter regardless. Who cares.

Willn
01-19-16, 16:05
Sarah or Sara? I think red head Sarah is out of the business.I think it was just sara. Had pink and green dye in her hair. Said she's usually around the marathon gas station.

BoostMonger
01-19-16, 16:30
If you're thinking the Julie in Cali's pics would be different from $150 BP Julie, they're not. SW Julie had a monger from this board take her off the streets and was doing doubles with her on BP. OK, if you are into sharing with another guy, just not my thing. I don't know if he was getting dicked or just pounding Julie at the same time as the client. Goofy looking basterd, but what the Hell, Julie seemed to like him. I heard he was her baby's daddy. Gone now so guess it doesn't matter. Come to think of it, wouldn't matter regardless. Who cares.I only wanted a pic to see if its the Wswn I mentioned in my post below. Based off my description someone said it might be Julie so I wanted to see for myself.

BeanTownDoyle
01-20-16, 14:30
I only wanted a pic to see if its the Wswn I mentioned in my post below. Based off my description someone said it might be Julie so I wanted to see for myself.You can go back a page to post 3851 by Cali. Pics don't show how tiny she is 5'0" and under 100 lbs. Also you can use the "Advanced Search" to find at least a dozen more pics. She is a cutie and delivers nice unrushed service. I had several nice dates with her. Last one was weird as she started crying during the BJ. Service didn't suffer as she kept sucking and crying. It was during her pregnancy, so I don't know if it was hormones or one of those "This is my life" moments. I will definately look for her when back in town.

CdMante
01-20-16, 15:41
You can go back a page to post 3851 by Cali. Pics don't show how tiny she is 5'0" and under 100 lbs. Also you can use the "Advanced Search" to find at least a dozen more pics. She is a cutie and delivers nice unrushed service. I had several nice dates with her. Last one was weird as she started crying during the BJ. Service didn't suffer as she kept sucking and crying. It was during her pregnancy, so I don't know if it was hormones or one of those "This is my life" moments. I will definately look for her when back in town.Yes her services are always top noch. So far with me. Will recommend. To bad she doesn't have digits. But lately can be easily found walking on Dixie and 10st. And whatever happened to skinny nikky anyone have digits on her. Since I ask before somebody messaged me and ask for a number so she can call me. But I prefer to have hers since I don't know who I'm really given my number to. No offense. Just precautions. OK stay safe.

Mr Raye
01-20-16, 17:16
Found her on Dixie south of Copans. . 2 for CBJ. Didn't take directions and complained about this and that. Head game was ok but I would not repeat. Digits end in 3824.

Yardie954
01-21-16, 04:57
Scooped up a BSW by the name of Ari. Has an accent so I asked where she's from and says Ireland. Anyway opt for a BBBJ and she says 30. Mundo her down to 20 and she agreed but said no cim. Anyway she started the deed and it pretty much turned into a BBBJCIM LOL. She gets mad and says "ugh that's so disrespectful" in her leprachaun accent. At that moment I felt bad and gave her the extra 10 I was holding out on her.

She seemed happy after that and gave me her number. No pics but I'm sure one of you mongers have seen her before. Said she's been holding that spot down for a minute.

RicosWave
01-21-16, 14:02
Scooped up a BSW by the name of Ari. Has an accent so I asked where she's from and says Ireland. Anyway opt for a BBBJ and she says 30. Mundo her down to 20 and she agreed but said no cim. Anyway she started the deed and it pretty much turned into a BBBJCIM LOL. She gets mad and says "ugh that's so disrespectful" in her leprachaun accent. At that moment I felt bad and gave her the extra 10 I was holding out on her.

She seemed happy after that and gave me her number. No pics but I'm sure one of you mongers have seen her before. Said she's been holding that spot down for a minute.And what spot is this that I can find this little leprechaun?

KingOfTheBlues
01-21-16, 14:07
Found her on Dixie south of Copans. . 2 for CBJ. Didn't take directions and complained about this and that. Head game was ok but I would not repeat. Digits end in 3824.Not a bad looking girl, I had a similar experience with her.

Member #5770
01-22-16, 16:56
Does anyone have a number for this one?Just saw this one, at least I think it's her. . 2 bbbjcimws. Good BJ, some dt, seems cool. Got digits. Picked up by marathon at Atlantic and PowerLine

BrowardMan6942
01-22-16, 20:13
Was this one really short and approx 5 foot tall? Dark complexion with husky voice?

On my way to work leaving dd wasn't even looking spotted this WSW by the gas station on Atlantic and powerline, got in did the LEO check and all that every thing good, found a spot got a BBBJCIM and she took it all down her throat like a champ. Damage. 10 plus a tip because attitude was a 10, skills about a 7 would repeat!

CdMante
01-23-16, 01:46
Driven down Dixie by mlk run into a WSW with purple hair. Try to pick her up. But I guess she had enough for the day. Since she didn't want my offer. Oh well anyways. A block down the road I run into Britney. And as many of you guys know she doesn't turn a dollar down. BBBJCIM last BJ I got from her wasn't the greatest thing. But this time it wasn't bad. A solid 7. Damage was 1. 5 with a. 5 tip. Since she was taking her time no rush and got a few pictures. OK. Stay safe.

GotsToBMe
01-23-16, 13:18
Was this one really short and approx 5 foot tall? Dark complexion with husky voice?Nah WSW voice wasn't husky at all!

BrowardMan6942
01-24-16, 00:30
Thanks thought it might be Gina Pocahontas.

Nah WSW voice wasn't husky at all!

Gringo2123
01-24-16, 08:19
Was trolling thru the hood near MLK and Dixie Sat morning on my way to work. Spot a petite spinner. Roxy. Never seen before. Zero tits. Wanted to fuck for 40 told her just wanted some head for 20, really wanted to fuck, told her I didn't have a condom, she says lets use this publix shopping bag. WTF?? I said I'm not a doctor but I don't think that will protect against any diseases. Can't make this stuff up. Avg bbj, didn't catch. But of course asked for a tip. Kicked her out. Wouldn't recommend.

CdMante
01-24-16, 16:13
Shit it was cold this morning. But still went out looking for provider's. Seen jen she look good nice tight blue jean's and jacket, and Britney this last one have on a pair of boxer's shorts. I know she was cold I thought she may just Jump in my street walker recovery vehicle and do it for free just to get out of the cold. But didn't pick up netter one, went home then around 2 pm. Run into a slim tall two tone hair color. Said her name was Emily thanks to people sharing their dreams I knew who she was, 3 for FS OK BBBJ. Can take a good pounding I ended the dream in her mouth. And as julie run to the trash can and spit it out. What a waste of my seed I always said to myself. But there lost. LOL. 8 overall due to nice attitude. No pictures but I got digits that end 0182 so she said since she didn't have her cell on her. Will repeat. I hope to get pictures next time. OK stay safe.

LatinKnight2
01-24-16, 16:52
Was trolling thru the hood near MLK and Dixie Sat morning on my way to work. Spot a petite spinner. Roxy. Never seen before. Zero tits. Wanted to fuck for 40 told her just wanted some head for 20, really wanted to fuck, told her I didn't have a condom, she says lets use this publix shopping bag. WTF?? I said I'm not a doctor but I don't think that will protect against any diseases. Can't make this stuff up. Avg bbj, didn't catch. But of course asked for a tip. Kicked her out. Wouldn't recommend.LMFAO! I think she stole that from my friend. Years ago me and my boy were going to tag team these 2 girls at his place. Had no rubbers so we go to publix (about 2 blocks away). I wait in the truck as he goes inside. He comes back out with publix bags but no condoms. I asked "where are the condoms? He shows me the bags and goes "publix bags. Cheaper". We go back to his place and this guy actually ties the bag around his junk and does it like that. I couldn't help but laugh.

Mr Raye
01-24-16, 19:28
Shit it was cold this morning. But still went out looking for provider's. Seen jen she look good nice tight blue jean's and jacket, and Britney this last one have on a pair of boxer's shorts. I know she was cold I thought she may just Jump in my street walker recovery vehicle and do it for free just to get out of the cold. But didn't pick up netter one, went home then around 2 pm. Run into a slim tall two tone hair color. Said her name was Emily thanks to people sharing their dreams I knew who she was, 3 for FS OK BBBJ. Can take a good pounding I ended the dream in her mouth. And as julie run to the trash can and spit it out. What a waste of my seed I always said to myself. But there lost. LOL. 8 overall due to nice attitude. No pictures but I got digits that end 0182 so she said since she didn't have her cell on her. Will repeat. I hope to get pictures next time. OK stay safe.That's the same phone number she gave me about a month or two ago, guess she's better than most about girls keeping up the phone payments.

Annony
01-24-16, 21:50
Was trolling thru the hood near MLK and Dixie Sat morning on my way to work. Spot a petite spinner. Roxy. Never seen before. Zero tits. Wanted to fuck for 40 told her just wanted some head for 20, really wanted to fuck, told her I didn't have a condom, she says lets use this publix shopping bag. WTF?? I said I'm not a doctor but I don't think that will protect against any diseases. Can't make this stuff up. Avg bbj, didn't catch. But of course asked for a tip. Kicked her out. Wouldn't recommend.Paper or plastic? LOL!! Sounds like something a bat shit ***** would come up with!!

FacePucker
01-25-16, 15:38
Anyone have Edies new number? Will trade if anyone has it.

CdMante
01-25-16, 20:25
That's the same phone number she gave me about a month or two ago, guess she's better than most about girls keeping up the phone payments.Maybe I make her a regular since first dream turn out okay. In other news. Tara got fat. Seen her yesterday. Sore's all over her face. I though she be better looking ones out of jail. But nah. I seen her and drove the other way.

Mr Raye
01-26-16, 17:59
Picked her up on Dixie South of Copans. CBJ. 3 including tip. She's a nice girl but gave the usual complaints about usually only doing it for. 4 or more. Thin with a nice little ass and A cups on top. Would repeat, I liked her technique. Have digits. Dropped her off at her house. Says she offers. 8 FS at the house. I did not partake. I have a much better one from BP (Bambi) for. 7 for 30 minutes and she has a kicken little body.

Mr Raye
01-26-16, 18:11
Found Julie North of Copans coming onto Dixie from the neighborhood there. Scooped her up and got a super sloppy CBJ. 25 She still has no phone. She has some funky looking boobs but I can't see them when her head is in my lap and the feel nice.

Calizum69
01-26-16, 20:16
Saw plenty harlots up on Sunoco on Dixie and also by MLK but couldn't partake with constituents on deck. Later after work I came back to see what I could find and I saw a small brunette by Atlantic north on Powerline and wen she got in my car is when I realized its Amanda. So bummer but recall er good deep strong suction head job. So Jackson deal we partake and parked by nearby plaza. Good slow deep BBBJ eye like and listen to directions very well and give her a ten plus on majik stick technique.

SickRick
01-27-16, 09:58
Picked her up on Dixie South of Copans. CBJ. 3 including tip. She's a nice girl but gave the usual complaints about usually only doing it for. 4 or more. Thin with a nice little ass and A cups on top. Would repeat, I liked her technique. Have digits. Dropped her off at her house. Says she offers. 8 FS at the house. I did not partake. I have a much better one from BP (Bambi) for. 7 for 30 minutes and she has a kicken little body.I had this one in the car yesterday. Cute (relative) newcomer.

Quoted. 4/. 8. Wasn't in the mood to try and mundo her down.

Called Nikki. Always a no-hassle, good time girl.

BE SAFE!

MONGER ON!

Rick.

LatinKnight2
01-27-16, 12:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mr Raye
01-27-16, 18:20
LOL if your going to post fake pics at least make them look somewhat real. Its so obvious you didn't take those. Good job on losing credibility.Here are a few resized screen shots and one resized pic.

BoostMonger
01-28-16, 18:35
Sorry for getting inbetween this little argument going. But post 3888 from MR Raye mentioned Franki. This is the harlot I was looking for thinking her name was Julie. Anyone have a contact please?

Hari Balzak
01-28-16, 21:42
I was driving north on Dixie Hwy between Atlantic and Copans when I noticed a WSW standing at the bus stop on the southbound side of Dixie. I stopped at a strip mall further up the road and waited a few minutes before turning back. Heading south, I gave her the look as I passed by and parked at the adjacent strip mall. She gets in, we do the LEO check and flee the scene. We find a hidden spot and have a little fun. $50 FS. I will repeat.

CdMante
01-29-16, 00:24
I was driving north on Dixie Hwy between Atlantic and Copans when I noticed a WSW standing at the bus stop on the southbound side of Dixie. I stopped at a strip mall further up the road and waited a few minutes before turning back. Heading south, I gave her the look as I passed by and parked at the adjacent strip mall. She gets in, we do the LEO check and flee the scene. We find a hidden spot and have a little fun. $50 FS. I will repeat.Well I have done the same thing (overpaid) I paid 3. The first time and 2. 5 last time. But I overpaid other girls because I was thinking with the little head. She is nice and provide good service. But don't waste your money on one when you can get two for that kain of money. Kool stay safe.

BoostMonger
01-29-16, 14:18
Apology accepted, no hard feelings. Now that I found a image compressor app that's compatible with this site for my new phone there shouldn't be anymore issues.Mr Raye please check your private messages my good man.

BoostMonger
01-29-16, 17:40
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

DarkRaijin
01-29-16, 20:47
Picked her up on Dixie South of Copans. CBJ. 3 including tip. She's a nice girl but gave the usual complaints about usually only doing it for. 4 or more. Thin with a nice little ass and A cups on top. Would repeat, I liked her technique. Have digits. Dropped her off at her house. Says she offers. 8 FS at the house. I did not partake. I have a much better one from BP (Bambi) for. 7 for 30 minutes and she has a kicken little body.Saw her wed I think when she was wearing white shorts and scarf. Would not move down below. 4 for BJ; had the cash don't think she is worth. 4 BJ said her BJ is best to which I said non rushed and you shall swallow. She said no. Kicked her off rite on dxy and 15th. Well I hope you guys drive hard bargain with this one.

SickRick
01-30-16, 10:14
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Meloson
01-30-16, 18:52
Nearly put tears in mi eyes (quoting mundo). That's the beauty of this forum.

Hey if they are yours and that's the case then my apologies. Maybe I jumped the gun. I just happen to see the issues that they were taken off a screen and to be honest, so many newbies post fake things that I might have jumped the gun with you a bit. Hey I am man enough to say I'm sorry if I did wrong. I will give benefit of the doubt on this since others have checked and are vouching for you plus you don't ask for anything so again if I jumped the gun the my apologies.

Joseph Kerr
01-31-16, 08:45
Did an early morning Pompano run. Saw a skinny black girl outside of where Kacey normally stays off of Powerline but decided to pass up on it. Checked 31st and there was nothing so I went around MLK / Hammondville and Dixie. On my first pass around the old trap house I see Tara on one corner and Jessica on another. Went with Jessica this time as it's been a long time since I'd seen her out. She's been staying underground lately as far as I can tell.

Found a nice secluded spot and got down to business. She's still the best BBJCIM in Pompano, in my opinion. With a very close second being Marine / Semper Fi Ashley. Gave her 4, which is more than I normally give, only because I hadn't seen her in a while and because the performance was good.

Seniors hit me up if you want the digits.

Stay safe out there.

DarkRaijin
01-31-16, 17:42
Having slammed Amy mel in mia in the AM hrs; I just had 1 thing on me mind to get to WPB. Felt that tonite WPB would be jumping. More on that on that section. BUt did a pit stop in PB from atlantic and dxy pushing north. And on way back spotted Bridget. Pix attached. Ok BJ. 2 dmg; all the rules and nagging over. 2 and the min she is done its calling the Dopeman. Lawll I don't have digits. After her service I rather full hard pass. But Orange has digits hit him up if one needs info. Good man Orange is. Well that's all for PB town.

31st and atlantic loop was empty around 9 pm time but on way back around 1 am saw a fat WSW with needle marks PASS.

Mercury88
02-01-16, 13:14
Did an early morning Pompano run. Saw a skinny black girl outside of where Kacey normally stays off of Powerline but decided to pass up on it. Checked 31st and there was nothing so I went around MLK / Hammondville and Dixie. On my first pass around the old trap house I see Tara on one corner and Jessica on another. Went with Jessica this time as it's been a long time since I'd seen her out. She's been staying underground lately as far as I can tell.

Found a nice secluded spot and got down to business. She's still the best BBJCIM in Pompano, in my opinion. With a very close second being Marine / Semper Fi Ashley. Gave her 4, which is more than I normally give, only because I hadn't seen her in a while and because the performance was good.

Seniors hit me up if you want the digits.

Stay safe out there.I picked up the skinny Black girl the other day, Jamaican wore a wig of straight dark hair in a bob cut. More on that in a minute.

Was given Franki's number but she wanted 40 cents and though the pics posted recently are her, they are almost like glamour shots. She didn't look beat up or anything when I picked her up. Let's just say Mr. Raye caught her in great light and at a good angle. Her face that is. I thought she looked super cute and sexy in the pics, but when I got her digits (Thanks Mr. Raye) she looked very plain, not beat up or drug worn mind you, just plain. That combined with the 40 cent demand and I dropped her without partaking.

Josie wasn't returning my texts so I prowled around. Streets were dead but I found the skinny Jamaican walker outside the food store on the east side of Powerline just north of Atlantic. Nice girl, seemed Colt 45 was her main vice. Wouldn't repeat, mild drama about me not paying up front or going to her location. Skills were a 4/10 and she switched to hand only when I nutted. Not a bad looking girl tho.

Anyone have pics of Jessica or Ashley, so I know what to look for based on this talent review LOL.

Calizum69
02-01-16, 13:53
Thanks to Merc, I hooked up with Josie early this past week. Texted back and forth but our timing could not meet. Finally saw her when I was in the area and she was ready. I picked her up on Dixie and Sample and was all wet but I didn't mind as I liked my harlots wet. Bargained her down to thirty cents for full service. Started with a spectacular BBBJ and was fingering her thruout until I was ready to go BBFS. Pussy was not tight but that just made last longer as I was pounding her and finally cream pied here.

Good times.

NotBlue
02-01-16, 19:49
Hey anyone want to help me out I'm a newbie.

BrowardMan6942
02-01-16, 21:02
Jessica has red hair and a big ass and is not to be confused with other redhead named Erica who is closer to Atlantic / Powerline / Atlantic area and rips people off.

Ashley now has black hair and has been away for a couple of weeks but understand is back.

I picked up the skinny Black girl the other day, Jamaican wore a wig of straight dark hair in a bob cut. More on that in a minute.

Was given Franki's number but she wanted 40 cents and though the pics posted recently are her, they are almost like glamour shots. She didn't look beat up or anything when I picked her up. Let's just say Mr. Raye caught her in great light and at a good angle. Her face that is. I thought she looked super cute and sexy in the pics, but when I got her digits (Thanks Mr. Raye) she looked very plain, not beat up or drug worn mind you, just plain. That combined with the 40 cent demand and I dropped her without partaking.

Josie wasn't returning my texts so I prowled around. Streets were dead but I found the skinny Jamaican walker outside the food store on the east side of Powerline just north of Atlantic. Nice girl, seemed Colt 45 was her main vice. Wouldn't repeat, mild drama about me not paying up front or going to her location. Skills were a 4/10 and she switched to hand only when I nutted. Not a bad looking girl tho.

Anyone have pics of Jessica or Ashley, so I know what to look for based on this talent review LOL.

RogerWalk
02-01-16, 21:12
Hey how can we see your vids they are all locked?

Moltisanti01
02-02-16, 05:47
Hey anyone want to help me out I'm a newbie.The hotspots in pompano and mlk blvd also 31st ave and truck stock by the Mcdonalds. There is also the sunoco strip, from my experience girls from mlk blvd come out at random times at the day but the girls from truck stop appear around 7 pm-12 am. As for the "coins" average rate is 20 coins more or less depending on what exactly you want. From my experience truck stop is the best place to look because you have more of a variety at night but keep in mind the girls are surrounded by their dboy boyfriends. If you have no experience picking up these type of women I wouldn't advise you to attempt because one false mistake can ruin your life and reputation with Uncle.

I could go on and on but those are the basic type of advise I can give you. If you want to take pics like the amigos on the site you need a spy camera nothing too flashy it can be bought on ebay for $30. Another helpful tip is read the form with the reviews for the many girls. It helped me and it will help you.

Sleeper 100
02-02-16, 06:05
The hotspots in pompano and mlk blvd also 31st ave and truck stock by the Mcdonalds. There is also the sunoco strip, from my experience girls from mlk blvd come out at random times at the day but the girls from truck stop appear around 7 pm-12 am. As for the "coins" average rate is 20 coins more or less depending on what exactly you want. From my experience truck stop is the best place to look because you have more of a variety at night but keep in mind the girls are surrounded by their dboy boyfriends. If you have no experience picking up these type of women I wouldn't advise you to attempt because one false mistake can ruin your life and reputation with Uncle.

I could go on and on but those are the basic type of advise I can give you. If you want to take pics like the amigos on the site you need a spy camera nothing too flashy it can be bought on ebay for $30. Another helpful tip is read the form with the reviews for the many girls. It helped me and it will help you.What street is the truck stop by the mcdonalds, close to whst intersection?

Thanks in advance.

Calizum69
02-02-16, 10:30
Hey how can we see your vids they are all locked?When I accept friend request to those mongers that share same mutual actions.

TiPapou
02-02-16, 14:59
What street is the truck stop by the mcdonalds, close to whst intersection?

Thanks in advance.He spelled it out for you, and you still don't get it. I am a newbie and I was able to find it with less information. I just did a Google search for "Pompano truck stop". It's not that difficult.

RogerWalk
02-02-16, 18:23
Thanks to Mr. Kerr for digits, can anyone direct me to her pics.

Genghis2
02-02-16, 18:31
He spelled it out for you, and you still don't get it. I am a newbie and I was able to find it with less information. I just did a Google search for "Pompano truck stop". It's not that difficult.Ha, Ha, Nice job using google. I found it using clues and driving but your approach was much more cost effective. You may miss some scenery along the drive though.

G2.

BJS1475
02-02-16, 22:17
Thanks to Merc, I hooked up with Josie early this past week. Texted back and forth but our timing could not meet. Finally saw her when I was in the area and she was ready. I picked her up on Dixie and Sample and was all wet but I didn't mind as I liked my harlots wet. Bargained her down to thirty cents for full service. Started with a spectacular BBBJ and was fingering her thruout until I was ready to go BBFS. Pussy was not tight but that just made last longer as I was pounding her and finally cream pied here.

Good times.Damn, bud. Her pussy looks freshly shaven and clean. Can I sample? Mind sharing digits?

TiPapou
02-02-16, 23:19
Drove by the infamous truck stop and spotted a slim WSW. As she was leaving the gas station, I was turning into it. We made eye contact, but she kept walking North with no intention of slowing down. I drove by and signaled to her, still nothing. She then walked into the gas station in the corner of MLK. I then pulled up and asked her if she needed a ride. She gave me this smile and said she is grabbing a beer to wait on her.

When she came out, she gave me this spiel about tonight is bad timing, but she will take my number and she would like a ride to Coconut Creek. Once she got in the car, I started poking around and she admitted aunt Flo was in town. She was also paranoid about her boyfriend. She slipped when she said she usually charged. 50 for BBBJ. I tried to mundo her to. 20, but that wasn't going to work. We ended up settling on. 40. I pulled up into a plaza on Lyons Rd. OMG, I couldn't not have picked a worse spot. The parking lot was near empty until I decided to park there. As I was in the middle of a BBBJ, I had cars parked directly in front, and on both sides. One lady actually said hi to me as she got out of her car. I was in an SUV, so she had already ducked her head completely down. She ended up finishing me via a combination of HJ and BBJ while a car was parking on my left hand side.

As for the performance itself, I will give her a 7. There was some DT and she looked sexy doing it with her pants down while on both knees on the passenger seat with her ass sticking up agains the window (Yes, I felt the tampon). There was some teeth involved, but I didn't mind it specially when we were able to get into a nice rhythm, which was rare. I didn't even attempt to take pictures based on how paranoid she was in the beginning. Also, her phone kept ringing in the middle of the act. It was her controlling boyfriend. When we got done, she told me that she used to be a "heavy drug user" and her boyfriend is making sure she doesn't return to her bad habits.

Anyway, I didn't take a number because she didn't want to give out the number of the phone she was using. She claims she has a burner but didn't know the number (it's one of those pre-paid phone). Needless to say, I didn't give her my number. Anyway, when I asked her how can I find her, she said she always walked this route at about the same time to catch the bus. She claims she works in the area and that's why she was also paranoid about being picked up there.

Even though she is slimmed, she looks healthy. I definitely want to hit it CFS. Her body looks tight. Her breast is vert small, not even an A cup. Angie is the name she gave me but I did a search here under Angie, I didn't see anyone resemble her. I guess I'll keep checking out the area. I'd like to see her in the day light.

Joseph Kerr
02-02-16, 23:56
Thanks to Mr. Kerr for digits, can anyone direct me to her pics.All you guys asking for pics of Jessica, just go to post numbers #3439 #3260 #1934 and #2159. There's also a search function on the forum, just FYI.

Yardie954
02-03-16, 13:24
Incase anyone is wondering, there's plenty of activity in PB today on Dixie near the Sunoco.

Strollin around seeing what I could find and saw at least 3 WSW loafing around and also say 1 LSW crossing the street heading to the bus stop.

Calizum69
02-03-16, 18:53
Saw Emily by the famous Sunnoco and many others around there and Makaila and Amanda by the the MLK hood. Lots of walkers on the street only means one thing, there is going to be a grand LEO sweep soon.

Roger2012
02-03-16, 19:17
I was driving on Powerline and see KC walking back and forth outside her place looking for work. Also spotted Kelly in crutches on Atlantic and Powerline at the light asking for money. This was around 4:30 ish so they may still be around especially Kelly.

Calizum69
02-04-16, 11:26
This gurl was out if wack this day I picked her up. All paranoid and shit that I just had to let her go.

Calizum69
02-04-16, 11:28
Yeah forgot to upload picture as she was nervous or paranoid or maybe she amateur as she kept blabbking a about a murder last night in the good.

Calizum69
02-04-16, 14:43
Sunnoco and truck stop both have plenty of SW today. Notices a MILF blonde by the Marathon gas station. Spotted this one picture at the Sunocco and looked promising.

Mr Raye
02-04-16, 17:23
I know she has been reviewed before but I don't remember if it was good or bad. This was my first time picking her up. I found her by accident as I was using the side streets by mlk and Atlantic to turn around. I wish I would have missed her. . 20 CBJ didn't like her technique. She did apply a good vacuum but kept getting toothy. I adjusted the angle to free my poor member from her abuse but she kept on changing her angle. Had to keep giving her instructions and finally grabbed her head and finished as fast as I could. Didn't even ask if she had a phone. Maybe she was off her game but I just wanted to push her out without stopping. I think she got suspicious of my video taking as well LOL.

Calizum69
02-04-16, 18:08
Sitting on the famous concrete mount at the Marathon gas station and BTW my ball already got depleted by utr Laura.

Willn
02-04-16, 18:41
Yeah forgot to upload picture as she was nervous or paranoid or maybe she amateur as she kept blabbking a about a murder last night in the good.I picked her up last week, she was terrible. She kept on worrying about the POE Lice. Then she started with all these rules and where she wanted me to park and all.

At that point I turned onto atlantic and told her to get the f out. I've ssen her around but will not pick her up again.

Benicio
02-04-16, 20:02
Sunnoco and truck stop both have plenty of SW today. Notices a MILF blonde by the Marathon gas station. Spotted this one picture at the Sunocco and looked promising.Hanging out at Dxe and Cpns. Trying to find the famous Sunoco. Please advice.

Benicio
02-04-16, 20:08
Sunnoco and truck stop both have plenty of SW today. Notices a MILF blonde by the Marathon gas station. Spotted this one picture at the Sunocco and looked promising.Hanging out at Dx and Cpns. Looking for the famous Sunnoco. Please advice.

RogerWalk
02-04-16, 20:32
Sitting on the famous concrete mount at the Marathon gas station and BTW my ball already got depleted by utr Laura.

Who is this? Digits anyone?

BoostMonger
02-04-16, 21:12
Who is this? Digits anyone?She goes by Tiffany, I have no number to give but she is out by truck stop / mcdonalds all day.

CdMante
02-04-16, 21:18
I know she has been reviewed before but I don't remember if it was good or bad. This was my first time picking her up. I found her by accident as I was using the side streets by mlk and Atlantic to turn around. I wish I would have missed her. . 20 CBJ didn't like her technique. She did apply a good vacuum but kept getting toothy. I adjusted the angle to free my poor member from her abuse but she kept on changing her angle. Had to keep giving her instructions and finally grabbed her head and finished as fast as I could. Didn't even ask if she had a phone. Maybe she was off her game but I just wanted to push her out without stopping. I think she got suspicious of my video taking as well LOL.She did the same thing to me I post about about 2 weeks ago. The title of the post was homeless Britney. I hurt for a couple days after that. Her job was so bad I have to ask her to stop And finish an other day. Which she did. I posted a couple pictures of her also and my last review of her you can asker to let you take pictures or videos. She doesn't mind. OK stay safe.

PompanoGuy
02-05-16, 04:05
She did the same thing to me I post about about 2 weeks ago. The title of the post was homeless Britney. I hurt for a couple days after that. Her job was so bad I have to ask her to stop And finish an other day. Which she did. I posted a couple pictures of her also and my last review of her you can asker to let you take pictures or videos. She doesn't mind. OK stay safe.I had the same experience with her a while ago. She could take a piece of lumber and whittle it into a baseball bat.

Gringo2123
02-05-16, 07:56
We must have been cruising at the same time. That would be Frankie. Nice, tight but wanted 40 for BJ and 80 for sex. Unfortunately kicked her to the curb, then spotted pink haired erica with a blonde wig on the east side of town. Decent bbj and f. S for 40.

Sunnoco and truck stop both have plenty of SW today. Notices a MILF blonde by the Marathon gas station. Spotted this one picture at the Sunocco and looked promising.

TiPapou
02-05-16, 13:55
We must have been cruising at the same time. That would be Frankie. Nice, tight but wanted 40 for BJ and 80 for sex. Unfortunately kicked her to the curb, then spotted pink haired erica with a blonde wig on the east side of town. Decent bbj and f. S for 40.80 is the default FS for Franki. She did the same to me several weeks ago. Although I am new to the board, I've been at this game since I was a teenager. Currently in my 40's. I did take about a ten year break from the SW until I found this site.

Anyway, back to Franki. I was able to mundo her to. 50 for CFS. She took me behind some old folks home and we did our thing CG style after some BJ. She actually allowed me to take pics with that price included. I think I could have mundo her for less, but she spotted the. 50 and was fixated. I ended up deleting those pics and vids once I realized how terrible her skins were looking on them. She clearly had some needle marks on her arm too. Claim to be new in the area from VA. I was horny that day and she looked good from afar. I literally was having second thought after seeing her skin once she was in the car.

CdMante
02-05-16, 15:28
I had the same experience with her a while ago. She could take a piece of lumber and whittle it into a baseball bat.Well she staying at the luxury motel that broward provides for there not so well behave citizens. She is been there a couple days now. OK stay safe.

Member #5133
02-05-16, 23:51
Hanging out at Dx and Cpns. Looking for the famous Sunnoco. Please advice.Here's an idea, head towards Dixie and Copans, drive around till you see the yellow sign with blue writing and an arrow through it. Just a thought.

Moltisanti01
02-06-16, 07:42
Sunnoco and truck stop both have plenty of SW today. Notices a MILF blonde by the Marathon gas station. Spotted this one picture at the Sunocco and looked promising.You must have good luck going out there. Each time I go out there I barely see anyone. Expect for a tall blonde.

Funny story a couple of weeks back I seen a guy literally stop his car in the middle of the street (where cars including myself) was behind him and he picked up a SW. That guy is insane or he had alot of balls.

Gringo2123
02-06-16, 08:47
Give her a few more months of jumping in and out of cars with no $$ and she will be at the normal street prices. She reminded me of Sammieoxo. Who was pretending to be a dude on here

80 is the default FS for Franki. She did the same to me several weeks ago. Although I am new to the board, I've been at this game since I was a teenager. Currently in my 40's. I did take about a ten year break from the SW until I found this site.

Anyway, back to Franki. I was able to mundo her to. 50 for CFS. She took me behind some old folks home and we did our thing CG style after some BJ. She actually allowed me to take pics with that price included. I think I could have mundo her for less, but she spotted the. 50 and was fixated. I ended up deleting those pics and vids once I realized how terrible her skins were looking on them. She clearly had some needle marks on her arm too. Claim to be new in the area from VA. I was horny that day and she looked good from afar. I literally was having second thought after seeing her skin once she was in the car..

Jack76
02-06-16, 10:57
Cruising Dixie yesterday, noticed our favorite Uncle parked in a white four door Silverado at the Sunoco (south of Copans). They did a few passes up and down Dixie from Atlantic to Copans. Nobody was out there. Safe mogering.

BrowardMan6942
02-06-16, 13:44
Reddish / blonde long hair.

Not bad looking.

31st area.

Recommend?

DarkRaijin
02-06-16, 16:59
Sitting on the famous concrete mount at the Marathon gas station and BTW my ball already got depleted by utr Laura.Terry unlike the other mongers exprience mines was totally amazing. Great BJ. Really took her time. Took off her top without asking. I usually don't tip but I made sure I tip her. Pix are not so far back. Of same in fleece capri pants.

DarkRaijin
02-06-16, 17:01
80 is the default FS for Franki. She did the same to me several weeks ago. Although I am new to the board, I've been at this game since I was a teenager. Currently in my 40's. I did take about a ten year break from the SW until I found this site.

Anyway, back to Franki. I was able to mundo her to. 50 for CFS. She took me behind some old folks home and we did our thing CG style after some BJ. She actually allowed me to take pics with that price included. I think I could have mundo her for less, but she spotted the. 50 and was fixated. I ended up deleting those pics and vids once I realized how terrible her skins were looking on them. She clearly had some needle marks on her arm too. Claim to be new in the area from VA. I was horny that day and she looked good from afar. I literally was having second thought after seeing her skin once she was in the car.Yep. I kinnda felt that once she was in my car that she was wearing puffy bra as her tits inside are saggy as fuk. She was haggining out with a old brah in sunco. ***** upsells like anything. Fukin pass.

DarkRaijin
02-07-16, 21:29
With so much cry about Francien; I drove past PB 2-6 around 10 pm. Rain was a fukin killer. Radar was showing was half way thru; could have headed back to mia OR push north; flipped north to lake worth area and paid off well. Did a drive by of 31st in lookout of terry. No luck was dead.

Saw one fat WSW north of copans. Looped around and saw her approaching and when I saw her full figure under light massive pass. Some mongers like them bbw; other ram any; mines is nice tite cheneyan looking hoes that know they are 20 dolla hoe. So here are some pix of 20 dolla hoe that had great sucking and fukin skills. . 8 for FS good luck francien and mr. Pimp de francien lawll. Street ***** not BP meat. The no name hoe had killer BP skills. Talent like this gets my hard earned dolla francien harlot not your own word of mouth praise "I give great BJ" well hoe "I don't pop in 2 minutes either" and I hate hoes that nag "there yet" no shank I'm not there yet. In ways of Bane "you have my permission to walk the cold streets tonite" mami.

And KW pix bud. Make sure to keep granny's reserve unit $ close.

Flabc
02-08-16, 12:04
Saw Emily by the famous Sunnoco and many others around there and Makaila and Amanda by the the MLK hood. Lots of walkers on the street only means one thing, there is going to be a grand LEO sweep soon.Clear your inbox, some info on Emily.

Thanks.

Hari Balzak
02-08-16, 19:56
Well I have done the same thing (overpaid) I paid 3. The first time and 2. 5 last time. But I overpaid other girls because I was thinking with the little head. She is nice and provide good service. But don't waste your money on one when you can get two for that kain of money. Kool stay safe.Thanks for the advice. I didn't know the girls in Pompano were so inexpensive. Anyway, I'm looking for more girls like Emily. Decent looking, petite, white, and camera friendly. PM me if you have someone in mind.

Calizum69
02-08-16, 20:08
Clear your inbox, some info on Emily.

Thanks.Emily has been a long marinated streetwalker here in Pompano, read me post yrs ago on er. Been there long time and ovr her long time and always looking for new beaver.

So what info you have on her share here.

Flabc
02-09-16, 13:24
This is for the pretty blonde Emily from Boston, better cover up that's all I have to say.

Emily has been a long marinated streetwalker here in Pompano, read me post yrs ago on er. Been there long time and ovr her long time and always looking for new beaver.

So what info you have on her share here.

Calizum69
02-10-16, 09:48
This is for the pretty blonde Emily from Boston, better cover up that's all I have to say.Thanks but its been known as she been through the mill, read back and welcome to the forum.

Calizum69
02-10-16, 16:16
Saw her by the Indian store on 7th ave in the hood and I quickly looped around MLK BLVD. Happily gets in my monger coach and quickly gossip our intentions and quickly thee action begins with some gropping to prove I'm a sick horn dawg and just want my main vein sucked until she gets the seed and she did. Nice single Jackson action BBBJ with cim and some swimmers she did swallow. She had a hole ripped between her legs, which protruded a nice flower which I played with my fingers that did plenty walking. Afterwards I was playing with the kitty as I was driving her back to her spot.

Win win situation, I highly recommend and will gladly repeat.

PompanoGuy
02-10-16, 23:13
Saw her by the Indian store on 7th ave in the hood and I quickly looped around MLK BLVD. Happily gets in my monger coach and quickly gossip our intentions and quickly thee action begins with some gropping to prove I'm a sick horn dawg and just want my main vein sucked until she gets the seed and she did. Nice single Jackson action BBBJ with cim and some swimmers she did swallow. She had a hole ripped between her legs, which protruded a nice flower which I played with my fingers that did plenty walking. Afterwards I was playing with the kitty as I was driving her back to her spot.

Win win situation, I highly recommend and will gladly repeat.Be careful, you're flirting with danger with this * She's a self described racist and carries a knife with her and I don't doubt for a minute that she would use it. Her sister was a SW that died outside the trap house last year and she doesn't seem to value life. I'm the most easy going person and I don't mind walking away from a bad transaction, but this was beyond belief. She agreed to a few hours but after a while of driving her around to get things and trying on clothes she said she had to get back for her "shift" without doing anything. I foolishly had paid up front and I couldn't get my money back from her. While refusing to drive her back to the hood, she was on the phone describing my car to her handlers and telling them where we were. I finally kicked her out of my car to get out of there. Do not trust this * She is DANGEROUS.

NeilAndBob
02-11-16, 10:38
Beware that crazy *****, that's all I can say.

Calizum69
02-11-16, 15:45

Win win situation, I highly recommend and will gladly repeat.

Be careful, you're flirting with danger with this * She's a self described racist and carries a knife with her and I don't doubt for a minute that she would use it. Her sister was a SW that died outside the trap house last year and she doesn't seem to value life. I'm the most easy going person and I don't mind walking away from a bad transaction, but this was beyond belief. She agreed to a few hours but after a while of driving her around to get things and trying on clothes she said she had to get back for her "shift" without doing anything. I foolishly had paid up front and I couldn't get my money back from her. While refusing to drive her back to the hood, she was on the phone describing my car to her handlers and telling them where we were. I finally kicked her out of my car to get out of there. Do not trust this * She is DANGEROUS.Well for me all these girls are not only bi polar but quad polar from the street tear combined with the drugs the harlots take. Your mileage may vary (you could get different results) by your pimp hand. Especially street providers that are known for being inconsistent in there attitude and service. I. e. I get hot and cold vibes my monger spidey sense and have experienced with these girls to keep them check with my pimp hand so strong.

I would never deviate from my goal including taking them anywhere before or after for a street dweller.

PompanoGuy
02-11-16, 20:21
Well for me all these girls are not only bi polar but quad polar from the street tear combined with the drugs the harlots take. Your mileage may vary (you could get different results) by your pimp hand. Especially street providers that are known for being inconsistent in there attitude and service. I. e. I get hot and cold vibes my monger spidey sense and have experienced with these girls to keep them check with my pimp hand so strong.

I would never deviate from my goal including taking them anywhere before or after for a street dweller.I had no idea if she was a street dweller. When I first met her in November, I had no idea if she was a worker. After 5 minutes of talking she finally agreed to get in for a ride. Then we drove around for another 10 or 15 minutes before I had an indication that she might be up for something. She had been in Pompano for a while to rescue her sister Renee who was a SW. It was unsucessful and Renee died outside of the trap house. In all my rides through the hood, I had never seen her before and it appears that no one else had either. I was looking at her in the same way that I was looking at Sarah the first time that I met her. How does a trap house girl stay so UTR? I don't care if she was free, I would not risk my life with this psycho.

NeilAndBob
02-12-16, 14:17
I had no idea if she was a street dweller. When I first met her in November, I had no idea if she was a worker. After 5 minutes of talking she finally agreed to get in for a ride. Then we drove around for another 10 or 15 minutes before I had an indication that she might be up for something. She had been in Pompano for a while to rescue her sister Renee who was a SW. It was unsucessful and Renee died outside of the trap house. In all my rides through the hood, I had never seen her before and it appears that no one else had either. I was looking at her in the same way that I was looking at Sarah the first time that I met her. How does a trap house girl stay so UTR? I don't care if she was free, I would not risk my life with this psycho.I can't believe all the girls that die from doing shit, I was talking with Danielle and she passed before I got to hookup with her, what a shame these girls get so high.

PompanoGuy
02-13-16, 11:14
Well for me all these girls are not only bi polar but quad polar from the street tear combined with the drugs the harlots take. Your mileage may vary (you could get different results) by your pimp hand. Especially street providers that are known for being inconsistent in there attitude and service. I. e. I get hot and cold vibes my monger spidey sense and have experienced with these girls to keep them check with my pimp hand so strong.

I would never deviate from my goal including taking them anywhere before or after for a street dweller.I just drove down MLK and saw her hanging around between 3rd and 5th avenue. What a change. She looked so innocent when I first met her, now there's no question what her occupation is.

KingOfTheBlues
02-13-16, 14:38
Every once in awhile I have seen a thick curvy middle aged blonde walking on Dixie close to Angie bus stop.

She does not look like the typical Walker junkie she seems to be very selective and cautious has anyone here tried her out.

SugarBandit
02-14-16, 10:34
I was here a few weeks ago, cruised a few hours with a buddy and saw about 4 Zombies out and about.

DarkRaijin
02-14-16, 20:14
Be careful, you're flirting with danger with this * She's a self described racist and carries a knife with her and I don't doubt for a minute that she would use it. Her sister was a SW that died outside the trap house last year and she doesn't seem to value life. I'm the most easy going person and I don't mind walking away from a bad transaction, but this was beyond belief. She agreed to a few hours but after a while of driving her around to get things and trying on clothes she said she had to get back for her "shift" without doing anything. I foolishly had paid up front and I couldn't get my money back from her. While refusing to drive her back to the hood, she was on the phone describing my car to her handlers and telling them where we were. I finally kicked her out of my car to get out of there. Do not trust this * She is DANGEROUS.I had a similar exprience its in nashville tn SW section actually. This hoe wanted. 4 but after seeing. 2 quickly went down said other. 2 later. I was like hold on I don't have it. Mummbled some crap and sucked little jr to heehaww. When I was dropping her off at gas station; she tried to walk out with my car keys. And tried to punch. We all make mistakes even at senior level. In ways of Joker "all it takes is one stinking day".

2-14-16 early am.

Did a loop around 1 am of dxy and 31st saw nothing. Guess how Julie was fondouing on the streets its a tad bit empty now. Hopefully warmer days will bring out the talent.

Willn
02-16-16, 20:58
I've had a few dreams with emily in the last couple of weeks. All have been excellent. She is my fave by far.

On a side note, I'm always looking for SWs. I'm definitely addicted. Wish I could stop. The whole thing is such a rush and I love it. Any advice out there on how to stop? My significant.

Other is on to me. And I still don't stop. I'm in trouble.

BoBo15
02-16-16, 23:31
I've had a few dreams with emily in the last couple of weeks. All have been excellent. She is my fave by far.

On a side note, I'm always looking for SWs. I'm definitely addicted. Wish I could stop. The whole thing is such a rush and I love it. Any advice out there on how to stop? My significant.

Other is on to me. And I still don't stop. I'm in trouble.Listen carefully. Make an apt with a psychiatrist and ask him for an antidepressant named Lexapro. You will need it for several reasons. First of all, when your wife really finds out for sure you are fucking prostitutes, she is going to leave your ass, take half your assets and get your kids to hate you. You will be major depressed. You will need the Lexapro to get you through the divorce or breakup.

It also helps the sexual addiction, it takes away the urgency of the addiction. Doesn't cure it completely but definitely helps.

Also, it makes it hard for you to have an orgasm so you get to the point of not bothering to look for sex if you have such a hard time achieving an orgasm. If you want to have sex, you can time it out by skipping the doses on the weekend and then you can orgasm easier on the weekend. You also need to find the best dosage that is right for you.

PompanoGuy
02-17-16, 03:02

Other is on to me. And I still don't stop. I'm in trouble.Just stop!

Stay out of the areas where they are. If you have to go there then don't bring money or a debit card.

Your life is more important than these girls and most of them (especially Emily) would trade your ass in a second for a crack pipe. If you have so little control then you will eventually make a mistake and end up in the custody of LEO. It's not worth the risk.

Do you really want to throw your life away over some drug additcted girl?

Rustys
02-17-16, 04:28
Listen carefully. Make an apt with a psychiatrist and ask him for an antidepressant named Lexapro. You will need it for several reasons. First of all, when your wife really finds out for sure you are fucking prostitutes, she is going to leave your ass, take half your assets and get your kids to hate you. You will be major depressed. You will need the Lexapro to get you through the divorce or breakup.

It also helps the sexual addiction, it takes away the urgency of the addiction. Doesn't cure it completely but definitely helps.

Also, it makes it hard for you to have an orgasm so you get to the point of not bothering to look for sex if you have such a hard time achieving an orgasm. If you want to have sex, you can time it out by skipping the doses on the weekend and then you can orgasm easier on the weekend. You also need to find the best dosage that is right for you.Never tried LP, but I recommend Dapoxetine. PM me if you'd like.

Orange1969
02-17-16, 08:59
Thought I do an afternoon troll in Palm beach on my way home, but nothing worth my time, somehow I ended up in Pompano, but after going thru all the spots not a soul, until I saw I girl that hangs out with Kat, but she's not in the game, while talking to her, this guy that hangs out with Edie, calls me out, and tells me he has this girl that's better than Edie, she's actually not my type, so I pass on it, so he recommends I go see Edie at some Trap house, but I'm not with that, so this other WSW shows up, older girl with glasses her name is Monica, we go for a car date, started really good, but she refused to finish up, the first 5 minutes were great, but she most have been in hurry to get her fix. BTW the girl I pass on is a UTR not SW, she's skinny blonde with Pink stripes, she's in her early 20's, but like all the new hoes wanted BP price.

BrowardMan6942
02-17-16, 20:22
For the last week or two LE been chasing everyone in southern section.

Even going after the homeless and having them move on, people asking for money, people hanging in shopping centers and the walkers on all the streets. If not going after the people they are sitting in conspicuous and hidden areas including motels, gas stations and truck stops.

Flintlock53
02-18-16, 01:33
Just stop!

Stay out of the areas where they are. If you have to go there then don't bring money or a debit card.

Your life is more important than these girls and most of them (especially Emily) would trade your ass in a second for a crack pipe. If you have so little control then you will eventually make a mistake and end up in the custody of LEO. It's not worth the risk.

Do you really want to throw your life away over some drug additcted girl?Willn may have caught a break. I saw Emily took up residence with her Uncle earlier on Wednesday.

SickRick
02-18-16, 09:26

Other is on to me. And I still don't stop. I'm in trouble.Don't know about the suggestions of jumping on medication for a sexual addiction cure.

Anything that dulls or kills sex drive. Is going to kill your ability to perform with your significant.

Interesting post and topic for this board. While many of us call this a "sport or hobby", in reality, it IS an ADDICTION for a lot of us (myself included).

If this IS becoming a problem for you, you might want to seek some counseling. While meds may help curb the desire for sex, for the most part, it's not about the SEX. It's about the HUNT, it's about the sex with no strings, it's about the RISK of going into bad neighborhoods and picking up "bad girls".

Your posts only date back a few months, which doesn't necessarily mean you're new to the hobby, you might just be new to the board.

Compulsive behavior (addictions), while in the case of substance abuse have a physical component (dependance), for the most part there are always underlying social / psychological issues. For example. Probably 95% of the girls that are out there as addicts working to supply their habits. Have a history of childhood sexual abuse. They start getting high, then start streetwalking to support their habit.

So, get yourself some counseling. If you have other addiction issues (substances, alcohol) try one of the "anonymous" fellowships. There's one for sex addiction also. Sex Love Addicts Anonymous (SLA). Been to a few of their meetings, didn't really care for them. But their book did shed some light on the core issues of sex addiction.

Rick.

Calizum69
02-18-16, 18:53
Picked her up by the famous truck stop gas station. Can't remember her name but she was accommodating for a Jackson BBBJ action. BJ was not k and got me to nut in er mouth and don't recall if she spit.

BrowardMan6942
02-19-16, 13:11
She has reddish hair, in 20's, cute but a problem with pills. Nice body but saw some light marks on legs from scratching.

Had talked to her before so she remembered me so we started going to my place.

We go by truck stop and says she needs to buy a pill and I told her no drugs in my car period and she insisted so I gave her choice of either going to my place or I bring her back to where I picked her up.

She chose to go back to where I picked her up and she had the balls to ask me for 5 bucks to buy the pill. I told her to get the fuck out of my car so she jumped out and slammed door.

Ten minutes later she tried to call and I wouldn't answer.

Don't ask for number as I have deleted it.

BTW two guys dropped her off at pick up spot.

BTW earlier Gina (yea that Gina) offered to come over and it became apparent I was being stood up. I was shocked that after a year she offered so I should have known better.

TiPapou
02-19-16, 18:34
She has reddish hair, in 20's, cute but a problem with pills. Nice body but saw some light marks on legs from scratching.

We go by truck stop and says she needs to buy a pill and I told her no drugs in my car period and she insisted so I gave her choice of either going to my place or I bring her back to where I picked her up.

She chose to go back to where I picked her up and she had the balls to ask me for 5 bucks to buy the pill. I told her to get the fuck out of my car so she jumped out and slammed door.

BTW earlier Gina (yea that Gina) offered to come over and it became apparent I was being stood up. I was shocked that after a year she offered so I should have known better.That's the way to do it. The description sounds like the same girl I picked up near the truck stop about a month ago. She asked me to get her a pack cigarette. I obliged. As we walked out she saw this guy (looks like a junkie) who also pulled up in a beat up car she knew and started talking to him. Then, she came to my car and asked me for more money because she forgot to grab something else inside. I said hell no and she walked away. She was very decent looking, but she was high as a kite.

Melvin Smiley
02-19-16, 20:15

BTW earlier Gina (yea that Gina) offered to come over and it became apparent I was being stood up. I was shocked that after a year she offered so I should have known better.Do you know if our Sarah P that used to stay at Fatz??

Gringo2123
02-20-16, 08:47
This sara?

BrowardMan6942
02-20-16, 09:47
Not same girl.

Do you know if our Sarah P that used to stay at Fatz??

Pensfan87
02-20-16, 13:51
This sara?Anybody know what happened to her?

Dammit Dan
02-20-16, 14:02
Anybody know what happened to her?Moved and got a job.

TiPapou
02-20-16, 15:15
This sara?Definitely not the one I encountered. The one I saw made it a point to tell me she does not usually hang in that truck stop area.

Pensfan87
02-20-16, 19:58
Moved and got a job.Is she still in Broward?

BrowardMan6942
02-20-16, 20:08
This sara?Not same one either.

Mr Raye
02-21-16, 00:28
Picked up a girl by the truck stop about 9 pm. Goes by K or Tattoo she says. She is a WSW with big boobs and a belly to match. She is full of tattoos and I wouldn't have picked her up if it was lighted where I saw her. (Just not my thing) But all I could see were those tits. . 4 for FS. Nice enough girl, no complaing or be. S. Like 90 percent of the girls I pick up which was nice. Not a great BJ technique but ok. No smell when I got behind her.

DarkRaijin
02-21-16, 18:01
On way back home took a detour frm p-be town. NOTHING. Was pretty dead on dxy. Had a content night so didn't get the urge to check 31st.

PompanoGuy
02-21-16, 18:20
Is she still in Broward?Sarah is still in Broward but she's no longer in the profession. Contrary to what some think, they won't all come back despite what is said about them and how they're treated.

Orange1969
02-21-16, 19:24
So early Sunday morning (really early) on my way back from Miami, I took the scenic route all the way up to Pompano Beach, and only saw one WSW south of the circle inHollywood, after doing several passes thru every spot in Pompano I was ready to call it a night, when I saw this blonde older girl at the Gas Station by the Isle, pick her up, and at first she had me confused if she was in the game or not, but after all the BS, I'm pretty sure is all a front, or she's really psycho, average BBBJ, Tities are really nice, and her skin was amazingly soft, let me play with her kitty. The odd part when I first picked her up, she told me she was staying with some guy near the Isle, but the guy was too controlling, but when we got done, she had me drop her of in the hood, and tells me that's where she stays, while she was getting off, this younger looking girl with reddish hair, and a sailors hat approached the car goes by the name of Jessica! Anyone know her? She looked to be on a leash from a handler!

Sorry about crappy pictures, I can't remember her name either.

Wrencher426
02-21-16, 22:10
Anyone know how to get get a hold of her, and the best times to find her? If so, please be kind enough to shoot me a PM. Been interested in sampling her for a long time.

Thanks and Be Safe fellas!

Jack76
02-22-16, 10:03
For some reason this weekend was dry for mongering. Saturday was barren from Pompano all the way to Miami. Last night the truck stop was a ghost town so I tried the Atlantic / Powerline area and saw Cassandra but a new Impala (looked like a tourist in a rental) pulled right in front of me and picked her up. She was walking with four guys. Saw a BSW with a giant ass and had to try it out. Her name is Erica and she had a nice rack. Cool personality. Nice BBFS. She didn't ask for a donation and I felt bad just giving her a Jackson and Abe but that's what I had. Nice girl. I'll look for her again. Grabbed some food. Drove around a bit and headed to Dixie where I found pink haired Erica by MLK. She's become pretty consistent each time I see her. Nice attitude, no drama. Good BBBJ and CFS for a jax and Andrew. A nice Erica twofer.

Joseph Kerr
02-22-16, 12:51
Did a late night run last night. Around Atlantic and Powerline I spot really pretty chick, but she was walking with what was probably her handler. Short (probably 4'11" black hair and THICK, huge boobs and huge ass. I'm guessing either WSW or LSW, couldn't really tell. Passed around a few times but she kept on walking with the dude. They probably thought I was LEO. If anyone knows who that is PLEASE let me know, I'm dying to sample that since she's just my type. Plus it's not often that you see a SW with meat on their bones like that.

Anyway, after that fell through, I checked 31st but it was totally empty so I head to Dixie near the old closed down trap house and found this younger WSW who calls herself Sunshine. She gets in and doesn't look bad. Says she's from New Orleans and was recently on BP in West Palm Beach. We start negotiating and like an idiot I say double Jackson, which she was super happy about. In hindsight I know I could have easily quoted less.

We get to the room and she's kinda taking her time getting undressed for some reason. Also she had this bad cough. Supposedly caused by a bunch of weed she just smoked. And she had some rash on her lower back which she said was eczema. Those two things plus the CBJ being a little unenthusiastic were the only negatives. The CFS was actually pretty good.

As I'm dropping her off I get the digits. Normally I would only share only with seniors but when I Googled her number it turns out she wasn't lying about being on BP in West Palm Beach. In fact her ad is still up: http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/60-special-now-available-call-now-247/37526110.

Since the info is public information there's no need to keep it a secret or hoard it. Have at it, fellas. She's stays right around the old trap house near the church and the wash house, and she says she's available 24/7.

As always, be safe out there.

Pensfan87
02-22-16, 12:57
Sarah is still in Broward but she's no longer in the profession. Contrary to what some think, they won't all come back despite what is said about them and how they're treated.Hope she comes back, just wasn't able to coincide schedules with her. We got along great by text. Hope she's doing well.

Calizum69
02-22-16, 14:41
Seen her a couple of times already as she been hustling MLK fruit ol loom hood. Saw her hang out with thee all popular red head. She been always drama free fo me and plenty of nice BBBJ with tongue action on the side to a nice deep throat, ten plus a and her head skills.

King P
02-22-16, 15:23
Did a late night run last night. Around Atlantic and Powerline I spot really pretty chick, but she was walking with what was probably her handler. Short (probably 4'11" black hair and THICK, huge boobs and huge ass. I'm guessing either WSW or LSW, couldn't really tell. Passed around a few times but she kept on walking with the dude. They probably thought I was LEO. If anyone knows who that is PLEASE let me know, I'm dying to sample that since she's just my type. Plus it's not often that you see a SW with meat on their bones like that.

Anyway, after that fell through, I checked 31st but it was totally empty so I head to Dixie near the old closed down trap house and found this younger WSW who calls herself Sunshine. She gets in and doesn't look bad. Says she's from New Orleans and was recently on BP in West Palm Beach. We start negotiating and like an idiot I say double Jackson, which she was super happy about. In hindsight I know I could have easily quoted less.

We get to the room and she's kinda taking her time getting undressed for some reason. Also she had this bad cough. Supposedly caused by a bunch of weed she just smoked. And she had some rash on her lower back which she said was eczema. Those two things plus the CBJ being a little unenthusiastic were the only negatives. The CFS was actually pretty good.

As I'm dropping her off I get the digits. Normally I would only share only with seniors but when I Googled her number it turns out she wasn't lying about being on BP in West Palm Beach. In fact her ad is still up: http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/60-special-now-available-call-now-247/37526110.

Since the info is public information there's no need to keep it a secret or hoard it. Have at it, fellas. She's stays right around the old trap house near the church and the wash house, and she says she's available 24/7.

As always, be safe out there.Was it your room or hers? Does she look like her pics?

BrowardMan6942
02-22-16, 20:01
I thought I posted this but guess I didn't but the troublesome Sara with redhair who I warned people about is staying with Uncle or was 3 days ago.

Someone asked about Jessica with hat and also a redhead. She is a good head giver but I don't know her situation since she isn't staying where she was for almost a year. Seems she has dfallen on real hard times.

NeilAndBob
02-23-16, 23:31
40 ish, saw her at the terminal, she's also in delray, anyone seen her around.

KingOfTheBlues
02-24-16, 05:30

As always, be safe out there.That's mary I have seen her a couple of times message me if you want more info.

MrJohnDoe44
02-24-16, 08:48
That's mary I have seen her a couple of times message me if you want more info.I'd like to have it. I'm sorta new to this and I'm looking to get off on the right foot! Thanks.

BeachWave90
02-24-16, 17:09
That's mary I have seen her a couple of times message me if you want more info.I can tell you she's not from New Orleans, more like boynton beach. Known her since grade school.

Roger2012
02-25-16, 09:47
Driving thru Pompano and I spot Bridgette by Sunoco and south of of the gas station I see Emily and a Spanish looking girl. A little on the husky side in a pink tip. Drive by the church by MLK and spot another husky girl but white this time. Then heading west I thought I spotted one walking into the quickie mart on MLK. This was at 8 am.

Mr Raye
02-25-16, 10:46
Picked up Bella at Dixie and 9th about 9 am. Nice firm small tits which was great for me. She wanted. 4 as so many of these girls try to get. Settled for. 25 for BJ. I use a cover but I think she would go for BBBJ without an issue. I just pulled one out as she was going for it. It was a quicky due to time constraints but I was happy with her performance. I will look for her again. She has a phone but I forgot to get the number. However I did get some pics for you all.

BrowardMan6942
02-25-16, 21:54
Anyone seen or talked to her in last 10 days?

Phone disconnected now.

El Capitan
02-26-16, 04:34
What's the damage on this one?

Seen her a couple of times already as she been hustling MLK fruit ol loom hood. Saw her hang out with thee all popular red head. She been always drama free fo me and plenty of nice BBBJ with tongue action on the side to a nice deep throat, ten plus a and her head skills.

BrowardMan6942
02-26-16, 10:55
Can someone tell me how Bridget performs? Saw her last night but didn't pull the trigger. Tall, cute, blondish hair with long legs near Copans.

Michelle from BP is back on BP.

Jessica- surprised she was somewhere near me and I met her and took her to my place. She sounded fine on phone and when I saw her she looked fresh.

She does do a good BBBJ but after about 7 1/2 minutes she started trying to rush me and I told her to slow down.

She did slow down but a couple of times tried the rush crap which was a turn off but finally CIM and then she left.

I got what I wanted which was BBBJ with some DT Facefuck and she got 30+10.

No I didn't even try to take any shots this time.

BeanTownDoyle
02-26-16, 14:02
I can tell you she's not from New Orleans, more like boynton beach. Known her since grade school.Looks like Uncle LEO giving 3 hots & a cot. Went in for a visit yesterday. Lists her at 181 lbs. Didn't look that thick in the pics, so could be data entry error. If she's smaller, may give her a shot if she's out this weekend as I have business in SoFlo. I tend to only pick spinner types. Good luck guys and safe hunting.

Streethustler
02-26-16, 14:45
Since WPB / LW area is hotter than the surface of the sun with all the stings. About 15 mongers, mostly chicos got pinched. So be careful traveling in those areas. I've been making the drive to sample outside my usual area. I want to thank those brahs that have helped me with digits and contacts. I'll def post more here. Was driving on Dix south passing Atl I spot Stephanie. She was on a pharmacy run. Got the digits & said meet at MiaSubs in 15 m (yeah right like hookers maintain a set time lmao) so I drive a little further I run into Edie. Jumps in seems pleasant enough, LEO check. Find a spot a few blocks away. She demands 4 - I'm like noooooo - 2 she said no so I countered 3. She starts as I was telling her what I liked and she "shuuuu" as in "keep quite" - I'm like WTF! And keep telling her slow down and she stop. Looks at me with an attitude and says all my instructions are making her uncomfortable. Needless to say she was doing such a bad job. I said I'll give her 2 more for FS -she wanted 6 more! I'm like HELL NO. So after all that told her stop. She said I'm getting out I said fine. I've never had her before so YMMV. Its been awhile since I've had to write a bad review but this b**** was terrible.

Streethustler
02-26-16, 15:01
After wasting my time and greenbacks with Edie I Drove up to 31st, near McDees I see WSW- I did the scoop and headed pass the greybar hotel. Tells me her name is Tiffany. Found a cozy place to park. She asked for 4 (what's with all the 4's!) nope, told her all I had was 2 if it was nice there's a tip. She pulls the skippys down but didn't want the finger poke. Awesome BBBJ got into it. Told me she sleeps out in the woods. Making money for her man who locked up. What a gal! Got digits. Will repeat FS this time.

RogerWalk
02-26-16, 16:06
After wasting my time and greenbacks with Edie I Drove up to 31st, near McDees I see WSW- I did the scoop and headed pass the greybar hotel. Tells me her name is Tiffany. Found a cozy place to park. She asked for 4 (what's with all the 4's!) nope, told her all I had was 2 if it was nice there's a tip. She pulls the skippys down but didn't want the finger poke. Awesome BBBJ got into it. Told me she sleeps out in the woods. Making money for her man who locked up. What a gal! Got digits. Will repeat FS this time.Was she a WSW? How does she look?

Streethustler
02-26-16, 16:35
Was she a WSW? How does she look?WSW late 20's, def meat on those bones - nice round ass and tits to match. No drama. Takes direction well. CIM. Sorry for not including all those details!