PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57

ClittyLicker
03-16-15, 20:39
I saw her around 12 am Saturday night in a white dress short multi colored hair skinny scooped her up went to her place Jackson for CBJ and double Jackson for FS. Almost left when she told me CBJ but little head was thinking for me. She does give great head but BBBJ is so much better! Might try the FS next time because she has a nice looking box!

After my experience with Kat I read a few posts. Like "everything covered" Katherine but she was cool and did the job!

Anyone have digits to trade for someone that does bbbjcimws?

Streetking85
03-16-15, 23:27
Just saw jenny or Jessie. Don't remember which. Blonde hair see cup boobs. Very clean and friendly. Video to come. Digits for anyone.

LikesLicking
03-17-15, 09:44
Just saw jenny or Jessie. Don't remember which. Blonde hair see cup boobs. Very clean and friendly. Video to come. Digits for anyone.Yes please, l have been out of action for a while and need some fresh digits. Thanks as always!!

Tracie
03-17-15, 22:29
Been out of the scene for a little bit not partaking in anything beyond the AMP. Just too many eyes out on the run lately. Ill cruise round and see same faces but just not comfy witb so much traffic.

That post from the hollywood thread about his pullover just irks me. I'm overly cautious as it is anD its fine to cruise till one strikes me as go time rather than ill swing around for another pass. A lot of maybes recently and its all good. More fish for you. Ill cast when its rite.

Member #4860
03-18-15, 00:23
Dude, if you're paranoid you can always hit BP, though that too has been hot lately especially in Dania. Fucking Broward pigs! Best anti paranoia option is always Indy but that'll dent your wallet for sure, but you're already burning it on AMPs so you might as well go for the gusto.

Been out of the scene for a little bit not partaking in anything beyond the AMP. Just too many eyes out on the run lately. Ill cruise round and see same faces but just not comfy witb so much traffic.

That post from the hollywood thread about his pullover just irks me. I'm overly cautious as it is anD its fine to cruise till one strikes me as go time rather than ill swing around for another pass. A lot of maybes recently and its all good. More fish for you. Ill cast when its rite.

BrowardMan6942
03-18-15, 18:36
Was it the one around Powerline and Atlantic?

I saw her around 12 am Saturday night in a white dress short multi colored hair skinny scooped her up went to her place Jackson for CBJ and double Jackson for FS. Almost left when she told me CBJ but little head was thinking for me. She does give great head but BBBJ is so much better! Might try the FS next time because she has a nice looking box!

After my experience with Kat I read a few posts. Like "everything covered" Katherine but she was cool and did the job!

Anyone have digits to trade for someone that does bbbjcimws?

DigitalPimpin
03-18-15, 22:12
I have a report to post but images won't load. Anyone having this issue?

ClittyLicker
03-19-15, 00:41
No it was near Martin Luther.

DigitalPimpin
03-19-15, 16:38
Lots of LEO in the area has kept me lurking in the shadows for a while, keeping to my set of UTR girls from Moco and PoF but a good monger always keeps his cock on the pulse of the streets, and in the mouths of it's walkers.

Came across this hot little blonde spinner coming out of the Cheetah parking lot. Saw her fanning herself so I stopped and quipped "You look hot" and offered her a nice cool ride to wherever she was headed. Says her name is Angel and she is a 19 yr old from Connecticut. This girl was a little cutie, maybe 5'3" 105 lbs, tiny booty and little titties with perky nips. She seemed upset and smelled of weed but was very easy going and fun to be around after she cooled down and had some water. Chekd I'd, dropped that P4 P game on her and she was down! Sucked my cock while I drove to my secret spot in the area. Great BBBJ but her stamina wasn't up to the task because she said "I'm really tired, can you just fuck my mouth?" I was like "Sure, I can do that". She puts my cock in her mouth and lays face down on my lap and I proceed to up-fuck her face. I used her hair as a handle to pull her head up and down while I just straight drilled her face. I kept laughing bcuz she made those: talking with a dick-in-my-mouth sounds. This girl is a horny ***** tho, asked if we could just fuck even tho I told her I had no more $. I think she was just being lazy but who cares. I strapped up and folded her in half in my back seat until I pulled out and busted in her mouth. She seemed to really enjoy herself and said "thanks hun, that was good". I'm happy to oblige a horny teen-hoe anytime. Already on my way to fuck her again! Got her digits but don't come at me unless you are a Senior, we have traded in the past, or you got something good in return.

Until next time bitches.

Jweeder in the mutha-fuking heezie.

Joemed954
03-20-15, 01:34
New to the area need some local girl and someone that's gunna be up now.

Looking for someone reliable in the sample and dixie area.

DarkRaijin
03-21-15, 00:24
New to the area need some local girl and someone that's gunna be up now.

Looking for someone reliable in the sample and dixie area.I also need a castle in sky; private freeway that runs up to my sky castle (how this is built is not my problem) and oh 72 virgins all only for me. Till you prove yourself good sir with a pick of yoyour cock in a harlots mouth its a trust issue no senior will share you digits.

Second, to receive one must first show how gracious a host you can be.

You can ask about the loops in PB area. Most will pm you tell you good spots. But looping to number one suggestion prove your not a pig.

If you go back about 8 pages one of the seniors left a nice loop route to take in PB.

Hunt hard; and oh finally last thing a 99 supra with zero miles. I don't ask for much do it.

Member #5534
03-21-15, 11:32
I also need a castle in sky; private freeway that runs up to my sky castle (how this is built is not my problem) and oh 72 virgins all only for me. Till you prove yourself good sir with a pick of yoyour cock in a harlots mouth its a trust issue no senior will share you digits.

Second, to receive one must first show how gracious a host you can be.

You can ask about the loops in PB area. Most will pm you tell you good spots. But looping to number one suggestion prove your not a pig.

If you go back about 8 pages one of the seniors left a nice loop route to take in PB.

Hunt hard; and oh finally last thing a 99 supra with zero miles. I don't ask for much do it.I remember back in my days when somebody was new they would introduce themselves and ask for advice, and then they had to go out there and earn their dream and share with the rest, respect was earned and given. I guess time have changed, this new people just come in and demand information from us, like we owe them something and expect us to comply right away. Man how I miss the good ol times I tell ya. Oh and I'll take 50 virgins and 22 wh***s, sometimes you need one or two of those.

DarkRaijin
03-21-15, 13:48
I remember back in my days when somebody was new they would introduce themselves and ask for advice, and then they had to go out there and earn their dream and share with the rest, respect was earned and given. I guess time have changed, this new people just come in and demand information from us, like we owe them something and expect us to comply right away. Man how I miss the good ol times I tell ya. Oh and I'll take 50 virgins and 22 wh***s, sometimes you need one or two of those.That was a beat down to allh-who. And big beards all dumbasses now a days keep. Like dued why copy someone we are with war at.

Oh yes yes yes reminds me of movie Old school BJ scene for wifes. I'm not teaching and boy if I get teethy BJ off my flying castle. The moon door Game of thrones style.

Member #4860
03-21-15, 13:51
Come on boys, throw the possible Pig a red herring so he can go waste more of our tax dollars LOL.

I remember back in my days when somebody was new they would introduce themselves and ask for advice, and then they had to go out there and earn their dream and share with the rest, respect was earned and given. I guess time have changed, this new people just come in and demand information from us, like we owe them something and expect us to comply right away. Man how I miss the good ol times I tell ya. Oh and I'll take 50 virgins and 22 wh***s, sometimes you need one or two of those.

BrowardMan6942
03-21-15, 20:18
Wait a second-some of you guys busted my balls at first too (and a few of you STILL do).

Come on boys, throw the possible Pig a red herring so he can go waste more of our tax dollars LOL.

BrowardMan6942
03-22-15, 11:04
Was not looking for anything last night but saw a blonde on Dixie and stopped.

I asked her name and she said she was Jen but not the crazy one and I had talked to her once before.

We agreed on things and gives Nice BBBJ.

BUT she is scarred up and that was a turn off and won't do it again. She has no digits.

Night before ran into Gina Pocahantas and again gave nice BBBJCIM swallow. She also has no digits.

DigitalPimpin
03-23-15, 00:42
Met this little cutie thru my various efforts and finally got her to let me take some pics and video of the smashing! Had to tap it in my car and it was so good it almost made me wish I wasn't such a cheap ass and had sprung for a hotel, or at least a bigger car LOL.

She just wanted to hang out after, which was nice for a change but I just didn't have the time. Boy she had a nice tight snatch, like the kind that makes your cock seem bigger than it really is LOL. She was definiely a moaner, don't know if she was faking but judging by her tiny pussy, she might have been legit hurting. Either way I didn't really care because it was hot to hear her little squeals. This girl is also a cooky one because she seems to laugh at nearly everything you say. It's a cute laugh so I didn't mind but after a while I felt like Joe Pesci in Goodfellas, "How the fuck am I funny?" She let me pound her box for a good while and let me choke her and rough her up. Finished with a creampie and a great video! Have digits but I want to hit it a few more times before you all taint her with your diseased cocks.

Jweeder is back on the stroll. Hide ya kids, hide ya wife!

Member #4860
03-23-15, 02:33
Nice catch Weeder, she looks like a civilian for sure. Has a similarity to Lulu 2 down in MD who I'm also keeping away from the hungry pack of diseased motherfucking monger wolves LMAO. I had to laugh at your "diseased cocks" comment if only cuzz it's true LOL. Now, tell us what the damage was and please say it was within the mundo range, or I will be disappointed in what will otherwise prove to be a spectacular find IMHO LOL.

Met this little cutie thru my various efforts and finally got her to let me take some pics and video of the smashing! Had to tap it in my car and it was so good it almost made me wish I wasn't such a cheap ass and had sprung for a hotel, or at least a bigger car LOL.

She just wanted to hang out after, which was nice for a change but I just didn't have the time. Boy she had a nice tight snatch, like the kind that makes your cock seem bigger than it really is LOL. She was definiely a moaner, don't know if she was faking but judging by her tiny pussy, she might have been legit hurting. Either way I didn't really care because it was hot to hear her little squeals. This girl is also a cooky one because she seems to laugh at nearly everything you say. It's a cute laugh so I didn't mind but after a while I felt like Joe Pesci in Goodfellas, "How the fuck am I funny?" She let me pound her box for a good while and let me choke her and rough her up. Finished with a creampie and a great video! Have digits but I want to hit it a few more times before you all taint her with your diseased cocks.

Jweeder is back on the stroll. Hide ya kids, hide ya wife!

Veteran954
03-23-15, 03:21

Jweeder is back on the stroll. Hide ya kids, hide ya wife!Definitely nice. Doesn't look like a street chick. Nice find.

Jak Hammer
03-23-15, 07:33
Looks like something not so good on the lower left area of her lip!! (mouth).

DigitalPimpin
03-23-15, 12:54
Looks like something not so good on the lower left area of her lip!! (mouth).LOL, She got punched in the face at the gas station when she was buying condoms. Black girl waiting in line said she was taking too long called her a Ho because she saw the condoms. Was in the car watching the whole thing LOL.

Member #5534
03-23-15, 13:52
LOL, She got punched in the face at the gas station when she was buying condoms. Black girl waiting in line said she was taking too long called her a Ho because she saw the condoms. Was in the car watching the whole thing LOL.Nice find brother! Where did you find her? Pm me if you like.

MegatangHunter
03-23-15, 19:30

Jweeder is back on the stroll. Hide ya kids, hide ya wife!What glorious place did you find such a wonderful piece of pum pum LOL.

But if your so inclined to share please let me know toooo!

Shortylong8
03-23-15, 19:54

Jweeder is back on the stroll. Hide ya kids, hide ya wife!Got to give you props on that find JW.

DigitalPimpin
03-23-15, 21:25
Nice catch Weeder, she looks like a civilian for sure. Has a similarity to Lulu 2 down in MD who I'm also keeping away from the hungry pack of diseased motherfucking monger wolves LMAO. I had to laugh at your "diseased cocks" comment if only cuzz it's true LOL. Now, tell us what the damage was and please say it was within the mundo range, or I will be disappointed in what will otherwise prove to be a spectacular find IMHO LOL.Double Jacks and a pack of smokes for the vid.

Member #4860
03-23-15, 23:29
That just sounds TGTBT for a civilian sort like this one, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt cuzz its happened to me. A rare find no doubt. Enjoy yourself.

Boyzzzz, they're out there, you just gottah get lucky!

Double Jacks and a pack of smokes for the vid.

El Capitan
03-24-15, 04:34
Lovely find there, reminds me of the good ole days when you can cruise the streets and see first timers out on the stroll!

Like Mundo said there are out there and you better take full advantage before all these BBFS-creampie dudes gives her more.

Than what she bargained for and spoil the sweet meat. LOL.

Double Jacks and a pack of smokes for the vid.

Tracie
03-25-15, 22:06
Excellent find bro. Shoot me her digits if you got them.

Gringo2123
03-27-15, 05:58
Ran into her as well. Wonder why she was wearing long sleeves, now I know. Asked if I heard of a streetwalker site online, of course I said no Said she is Vermont Jen not Crazy New Hampshire Jen who is giving her a bad rep online. Smelled nice, mini skirt. Nice bbj and f. S for. 4. I was turned on by slamming an attractive blonde in a mini skirt with my 3 inches. I would repeat. If you run into a jen just ask what state they are from

Was not looking for anything last night but saw a blonde on Dixie and stopped.

I asked her name and she said she was Jen but not the crazy one and I had talked to her once before.

We agreed on things and gives Nice BBBJ.

BUT she is scarred up and that was a turn off and won't do it again. She has no digits.

Night before ran into Gina Pocahantas and again gave nice BBBJCIM swallow. She also has no digits..

BrowardMan6942
03-27-15, 09:30
It is obvious that LE is trying to solve the problem of the homeless people around 31st, Powerline and Atlantic area.

They are out in force trying to get them to not loiter. A couple of days ago 7/8 were at America gas and other place just sitting and all the homeless were gone and yesterday far less people. Same thing on Atlantic near powerline so what you might think is street walker patrol may be an attempt to clean up area.

I one day this last week heard a MCD mgr speaking to someone on cell about how they were all over the place and wanting something done. I have heard that LE tells them to get off bus benches or tell them that if not gone when they come back there might be problems.

There is a homless shelter on other side of BSO lockup and they can't hang out there till shelter opens and I know many nights they have more people than beds.

Member #5419
03-27-15, 22:59

Jweeder is back on the stroll. Hide ya kids, hide ya wife!Sweet lookin pussy JW, little white girls like that are the best! Can't wait to see that vid!

Member #5419
03-27-15, 23:01
Ran into her as well. Wonder why she was wearing long sleeves, now I know. Asked if I heard of a streetwalker site online, of course I said no Said she is Vermont Jen not Crazy New Hampshire Jen who is giving her a bad rep online. Smelled nice, mini skirt. Nice bbj and f. S for. 4. I was turned on by slamming an attractive blonde in a mini skirt with my 3 inches. I would repeat. If you run into a jen just ask what state they are from

.Gringo Where'd you scoop up this jen?

UGB12
03-28-15, 18:23
The Jen you guys are talking about is walking Dixie now.

Oh yeah looks like Julie is on vacation.

Saylor43
03-29-15, 08:07
The Jen you guys are talking about is walking Dixie now.

Oh yeah looks like Julie is on vacation.Julie is done with the dates.

Flintlock53
03-29-15, 16:47
Just got back in town today. Sucked looking for "Free Wifi" while on the road in the 3rd world. Anyways, needed to scratch the itch and went out hunting for Skinny Nikki as I have not seen her for 3-4 months. Cruising the streets over and over again spotted at least 3 WSW at Sunoco near Copans but took a pass as I was on a mission. Also saw Dee-Shot near the M&M a few blocks to the south. Took a pass there as usual. Back down to the south was close to giving up and spotted a cute blonde pushing a grocery cart across Dixie near Ward City. Looped around and was going to offer a ride as that seemed like the gentlemanly thing to do. Well, there was Nikki with bright red hair and she gave me the wave, so I went in for the scoop. Sorry I won't be able to offer anything new on the blonde with the stolen grocery cart. Nikki hops in and she tells me every time she sees a car like mine she gives a second look, but it's never me. Then she produces a phone and asks me to call her so she can log in my number. I oblige and now have her digits for anyone I have had the pleasure of PM messages in the past. Not looking for trades, just if we have had conversations, that is fine. I will likely send out a few PMs a little later to a few I know are interested. No need for a review as most of you know her; but I will say she looked healthier and happier than I have noted for a while. BTW, cute blonde was a spinner, probably 5'2", 105 lbs, jeans and a bare midriff tank top, and possibly shoulder-mid neck straight blonde hair. Just my type, but like I said, "needed to scratch an itch". Be safe out there and have fun.

Annony
03-29-15, 21:32
Just got back in town today. Sucked looking for "Free Wifi" while on the road in the 3rd world. Anyways, needed to scratch the itch and went out hunting for Skinny Nikki as I have not seen her for 3-4 months. Cruising the streets over and over again spotted at least 3 WSW at Sunoco near Copans but took a pass as I was on a mission. Also saw Dee-Shot near the M&M a few blocks to the south. Took a pass there as usual. Back down to the south was close to giving up and spotted a cute blonde pushing a grocery cart across Dixie near Ward City. Looped around and was going to offer a ride as that seemed like the gentlemanly thing to do. Well, there was Nikki with bright red hair and she gave me the wave, so I went in for the scoop. Sorry I won't be able to offer anything new on the blonde with the stolen grocery cart. Nikki hops in and she tells me every time she sees a car like mine she gives a second look, but it's never me. Then she produces a phone and asks me to call her so she can log in my number. I oblige and now have her digits for anyone I have had the pleasure of PM messages in the past. Not looking for trades, just if we have had conversations, that is fine. I will likely send out a few PMs a little later to a few I know are interested. No need for a review as most of you know her; but I will say she looked healthier and happier than I have noted for a while. BTW, cute blonde was a spinner, probably 5'2", 105 lbs, jeans and a bare midriff tank top, and possibly shoulder-mid neck straight blonde hair. Just my type, but like I said, "needed to scratch an itch". Be safe out there and have fun.Great report. Thank you!!

Tracie
03-30-15, 14:34
Saw very little action until nw10 and saw a black chick with bright red dye job. Scooped on the flip said name was sheriee or something like that. Heavy accent. A few blox up we did LEO ck and she had no idea what I was doing. Acting like a newbie.

Anyway her rates were silly. 2 jakes for hand and mouth and a jake shy of a benjy for full. I stated my numbers which are the standard here and got literally laughed at. Pulled over she said she needed a ham for her time. My turn to laugh. Got out and walked away.

A block up I picked up an unwanted tail so I was done for the time being. Was dead last night as well. They all go into hiding or what this weekend. Sat morn was ghost town.

Tracie
04-05-15, 13:17
Had a few things to do and money to make this morning. Afterwards I strolled dix and its dead. An uncle hanging out watching circle k but nada for the run. Just dead. These chix need some work initiative. About noon to one Sunday.

Happy Easter and Passover to you guys.

I'm searchin for a new trap house since my last one closed. I seem to enjoy them more than the SW. Course my AMP is always there but a new scene trap house would be cool ill take a pm if you don't want to post. I pmd my last one to a few of ya so itd be nice to get one back. Thanks.

NitesWFndr
04-05-15, 22:59
I went out for a Easter Sunday night stroll so I could fill a basket. Well upon my way home I see Gail I haven't seen her in almost a year. Well she gets in and right away I smell alcohol so I'm thinking this will be good. Well it wasn't we started small talk I mentioned about the last time that I seen her well she said a few choice words like WTF are you talking about blaa Blaa. Then she asks me if I can get her some candy I said I don't do anything not even drinking. At this time I almost to my house and she wants a beer no problem so I get her one and come back to my vehicle and she starts talking nonsense like where's my cigarettes at? I said I didn't know by this time my first suspicion was correct she's on Flakka. So I said you ready to come to my place she said lets go into the bar maybe she could score some candy I said I don't drink so she starts arguing with me I said it's been 12 years since I had a drink and I can't be in a bar. Her reply was are you in recovery I said no then she said so if your not in program you shouldn't have a problem. By this point I just wanted to get rid of her so she just decided to get out of my vehicle and says to me do you want my I'd? Are we cool and o yea tell my mother I love her two times. So she gets out and starts talking to someone who just pulled up in car. I proceed to drive away thank god. She must of been so F'd up on Alcohol & Flakka because about a year ago she spent the night at my house we didn't do anything but talk and look stuff up in my computer. We both fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up she was still in the same spot and nothing was missing. I figured that we were going to do what we were suppose to do the night before but she said she had to go home. She hands me back the donation that I gave her that night because we never did anything. That is once in a lifetime thing. So sayin all this be careful with some of these SW's because Flakka makes them hallucinate. As many of you know Maine Jen when she's be doing a lot of it she goes crazy saying that there is a baby under the car as the car is moving. As for myself I haven't seen her in a very long time but a couple SW's have told me the storys about her. So all my fellow mongers be careful it's not like a couple years back we dealt with them on other things that just made them jumpy and had them looking around thinking cars were following us. I only go out every couple months for the hunt because I have a regular but sometimes you need some fresh meat. I hate to see what comes after Flakka. Flakka is cheap compared to other things. So whenever your out on patrol and get a bite use common sense use the big head. Do some psychology while your on the way to. These SW's could flip out on you and draw attention to you and uncle could be close. It's not worth it go home and beat it.

BrowardMan6942
04-08-15, 08:00
WSW south section long dark hair, MILF, big boobs, skinny legs and always wears pants.

Any insight or info post or message me.

I've seen her around for a while but never pulled trigger.

Flintlock53
04-08-15, 08:31
Just saw Tara on Dixie & 6th. Walking north jeans, white tanktop, pink bra. Looking hot but my day is pre-planned. Go for it if you're in the area.

Tracie
04-08-15, 13:12
Just saw Tara on Dixie & 6th. Walking north jeans, white tanktop, pink bra. Looking hot but my day is pre-planned. Go for it if you're in the area.She was out last night to. Around nine I'd say but was by copans and I saw reasons to drive away.

Tracie
04-08-15, 13:19
Found a new one for me. Theresa. Very paranoid but playful and attentive. Numbers for BBBJCIM were high but she was best option on a dead night with little in way of choices.

Said FS is trip jax but she has a room so I'm interested as it may be packed with other options. No digits but the address I have so ill check it out for traffic and if cool ill see what's there and report. Def worth a look seeing the streets so empty.

Anyone know this theresa chick let me know. Never seen her before but she isn't a newbie. Prob someone knows her. Wears glasses and fd up teeth.

MonthlyMan
04-09-15, 18:20

Jweeder is back on the stroll. Hide ya kids, hide ya wife!Very nice find man. Please share digits whenever your ready.

MonthlyMan
04-09-15, 18:34
Hey what's up guys. Anyone care to share some digits. Looking to treat myself but recruiting new talent is tiresome. Preferable close to atlantic / i95 / turnpk area?

Streetking85
04-10-15, 07:00
Was she wearing glasses? Did you find her on powerline near atlantic?? If so I know who your talking about and you can talk her cheaper.

Found a new one for me. Theresa. Very paranoid but playful and attentive. Numbers for BBBJCIM were high but she was best option on a dead night with little in way of choices.

Said FS is trip jax but she has a room so I'm interested as it may be packed with other options. No digits but the address I have so ill check it out for traffic and if cool ill see what's there and report. Def worth a look seeing the streets so empty.

Anyone know this theresa chick let me know. Never seen her before but she isn't a newbie. Prob someone knows her. Wears glasses and fd up teeth.

UGB12
04-11-15, 23:06

Anyone know this theresa chick let me know. Never seen her before but she isn't a newbie. Prob someone knows her. Wears glasses and fd up teeth.Picked her up once, kicked her out of my car after getting a whiff of a stench from her so bad I didn't get an erection for days.

SickRick
04-12-15, 11:14
Picked her up once, kicked her out of my car after getting a whiff of a stench from her so bad I didn't get an erection for days.Been doing her for years. Took a trip back to my pad the first time for FS (. 40), wasn't worth the return trip. But she CAN suck a mean one - . 20.

It's a STREETWALKER (remember what forum we're on). Theresa is OK. When she's fresh off a "vacation" with uncle. She gets streetworn pretty quick though.

Met one up on Dixie last week. Goes by "Angel" - flakka user. 2 FS's at the house. After a shower / douche she was just fiiiine. Above average oral skills (for someone who claims she doesn't like polishing the knob), average FS - . 60 first time (my offer for cute first timers with me), . 40 afterwards. Flakka is eating the brain away though. No aberrant or violent behavior. But she SWEARS I'm CIA. Even though she's seen my home / office. She's otherwise pretty normal (for an addict).

Met another "new one" (to me at least) - Michelle. Thursday night I'm riding up on the bike for a quick scouting trip around midnight. See this check walking SB on powerline, just north of Prospect. Whip around and she jumps on. Says she's headed to J-Mar. I'm like, HEY, that's north of Atlantic. You were WALKING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. Hung at my place for a bit. Chatted. She didn't act like she was "working", but we eventually got down to business. Above average skills in both departments. I went. 60 - again. My "newcomer price. Hung and played for over an hour. Nice chick. Would do again. Dropped her off over by the "trap".

Incidentally. The "trap house" got raided last week (Wednesday). CoCo went for "a ride" - pretty much for everything in the house. Skinny Nikki went in for (cough cough) "trespassing". Was getting off the T-Pike from working, and saw her walking up MLK (post release), gave her a ride back to the trap house, and got my own "release" on the way. Usual skills. Usual damages.

MONGER ON! BE SAFE!

Rick.

BrowardMan6942
04-14-15, 19:59
Can someone fill me in on her?

Think I saw her with glasses but didn't pull trigger. She was on southern section.

You can post or send me message and thanks.

BTW last week was at Chev on MLK and saw a girl with red short hair and think name is Patti. She was missing a front tooth. She went up to some guy who was buying something from the night time window and pushed into him and then spit on his car. Obviously on something so be careful with her.

Flintlock53
04-15-15, 09:20
Saw pretty little spinner Edie again, maybe last time. Service goes further south everytime I see her and finished job myself this morning. BBBJ was lackluster and no covers available so FS was out. She is really cute like Heather Locklear; could be her double. Ex Platinum girl with bolt-ons that are almost out of place on her stemfast skinny frame. Doesn't like CIM, but I was able to "surprise" her a couple of times which may explain why she is so nervous and service is suffering. Anyways, her FPL is off so her place is kind of hot. I was there very early so with windows open it was OK. She wants me to share digits since she really wants power again. Bet her fridge is going to stink. I will check my PM when I can, maybe lunch break, so I can help her get business. Like I said at the beginning first few encounters made me return, so figure on a pump & dump with a knock out pretty spinner. Jax & Ham for BBBJ, 2 Jax FS, bring your own cover. BTW texted Skinny Nikki a dozen times last week with no response so I finally called. Duh! Should have called earlier; she's out of minutes or days. I attached an old mugshot of Locklear since this is very close to Edie with no makeup.

Streetking85
04-15-15, 18:35
Saw pretty little spinner Edie again, maybe last time. Service goes further south everytime I see her and finished job myself this morning. BBBJ was lackluster and no covers available so FS was out. She is really cute like Heather Locklear; could be her double. Ex Platinum girl with bolt-ons that are almost out of place on her stemfast skinny frame. Doesn't like CIM, but I was able to "surprise" her a couple of times which may explain why she is so nervous and service is suffering. Anyways, her FPL is off so her place is kind of hot. I was there very early so with windows open it was OK. She wants me to share digits since she really wants power again. Bet her fridge is going to stink. I will check my PM when I can, maybe lunch break, so I can help her get business. Like I said at the beginning first few encounters made me return, so figure on a pump & dump with a knock out pretty spinner. Jax & Ham for BBBJ, 2 Jax FS, bring your own cover. BTW texted Skinny Nikki a dozen times last week with no response so I finally called. Duh! Should have called earlier; she's out of minutes or days. I attached an old mugshot of Locklear since this is very close to Edie with no makeup.Tried to PM but full. Shoot me digits when you can please.

Flintlock53
04-16-15, 09:16
Tried to PM but full. Shoot me digits when you can please.PM'd and box is clear for others who may have tried. Sorry to all but I didn't plan on the number of horny mongers who sent messages. I may have deleted some requests in my haste to clear some space. I do this from my phone and my old eyes and fat fingers don't always work well together.

Flintlock53
04-16-15, 15:57
OK all you guys that PM'd me about Edie. She just shot me a text that she has her girlfriend there to double your fun. You'll have to call her for details. I'll maybe give it a whirl tonight if I can. I see my inbox has another dozen messages which I'll try to read & reply tonight. Have fun.

LatinKnight2
04-16-15, 19:32
[Deleted by Admin]

Bubba your quotes are coming out busted, that's why I deleted the last one.

A2

DarkRaijin
04-16-15, 20:01
Once in a while one does she few SW working that late on PB strip. I lucked out and met bridget. Apparently Cali has been with her from hollywood days; but whatever. Def not new to game this bridget. WSW ofcouse. Settled for FS around. 5.

Gave me digits that I never hit back but shared with boys on lockdown. And I took a few pix that I will not post here either. As I'm not trying to fuk these girls over but I did share edited ones with few guys.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

DigitalPimpin
04-17-15, 17:41
Ran into this train wreck (pun intended, keep reading) the other day. She was dirty, skinny and barefoot (looked pretty bad actually). Says she had a train run on her the night before by a bunch of local dope-boys and she woke up naked and behind a dumpster. Also said it has happened several times and she is growing tired of getting gangf*ked on camera by these guys. Began to ramble on about all the stuff these dope boys do to all the girls, most of the time for no $ in return bcuz they owe a tab on their meds. Im talking 6-7 of them at a time in ALL holes, golden showers, slapping/punching, you name it.. Says she knows of several videos of her and a few others we know by name that have been posted online by these dudes. She seemed sober and really depressed. I didn't want any service because she looked horrible and her service was never that good anyway but I threw her a 10 to get some food. My advice would be to wrap up the pickle for ANY type of service as you never know what these dope boys do to these girls. Let this be a PSA to the barebackers out there!

And before you PM me with a million requests, she did tell me where the vids were posted (by accident) but she may have the wording wrong so I am in the process of trying to locate them.

JWEEDER.

Rustys
04-18-15, 01:57
Midnight: Skinny BSW w / blonde hair (wig?) Dressed in white with white handbag. No more details.

NitesWFndr
04-19-15, 15:07
Midnight: Skinny BSW w / blonde hair (wig?) Dressed in white with white handbag. No more details.Fair warning it's not what you want unless you like your SW with tube steak. Meaning it's not a female it's a male. I've seen her myself a few times. I was with a regular who I see and asked if she knew her she said yes and it's a he.

Budd2
04-19-15, 18:59
Saw an attractive lady that wasn't skin and bones on Dixie. Cruised around block and scooped her up. Very nice lady and good looking. She wanted too much money and she looks like she is worth paying the premium for. There was was no negotiations, $100 for FS. If had the cash on me I would have done it. I took her number and will see her tonight after I get some cash. I briefly read some info on her which seemed good except for her expense rate. I'll report back.

The reason I would rather pay a premium for Tara is because of my experience with the Vermont girl (Jen? I think that's her name). She looked good until I took her to a motel and she got naked. I should have taken her to an all you could eat buffet and force fed her for several hours. She was nice and accommodating, just too skinny. Her ass literally fell off. What ever she lacked in body mass she made up in attitude and performance.

El Capitan
04-19-15, 19:48
Keep me posted when you find them, would love to see them too.

Ran into this train wreck (pun intended, keep reading) the other day. She was dirty, skinny and barefoot (looked pretty bad actually). Says she had a train run on her the night before by a bunch of local dope-boys and she woke up naked and behind a dumpster. Also said it has happened several times and she is growing tired of getting gangf*ked on camera by these guys. Began to ramble on about all the stuff these dope boys do to all the girls, most of the time for no $ in return bcuz they owe a tab on their meds. Im talking 6-7 of them at a time in ALL holes, golden showers, slapping/punching, you name it.. Says she knows of several videos of her and a few others we know by name that have been posted online by these dudes. She seemed sober and really depressed. I didn't want any service because she looked horrible and her service was never that good anyway but I threw her a 10 to get some food. My advice would be to wrap up the pickle for ANY type of service as you never know what these dope boys do to these girls. Let this be a PSA to the barebackers out there!

And before you PM me with a million requests, she did tell me where the vids were posted (by accident) but she may have the wording wrong so I am in the process of trying to locate them.

JWEEDER.

Genghis2
04-19-15, 20:03

JWEEDER.Interesting story. I was told the exact same one about a year and a half ago by a smaller PR SW who had the same deal happen to her. Turned out she needs to be on lifelong meds (from the clinic) now so your thought of covering the pickle goes double from now on.

DigitalPimpin
04-20-15, 14:12
Interesting story. I was told the exact same one about a year and a half ago by a smaller PR SW who had the same deal happen to her. Turned out she needs to be on lifelong meds (from the clinic) now so your thought of covering the pickle goes double from now on.Yep really nasty stuff. Made one girl f*k a homeless guy. Told me they shot her up one time when she was half out it, I guess so the festivities can continue. Who knows where the needle had been.

DigitalPimpin
04-20-15, 14:25

JWEEDER.In an effort to curb the 26 pm's I got re: the video, she said the title was something like. "dshot turned out" or "dshot-out" and that it was on fortune-dot-com and redhit-dot-com. Neither site is correct and Dshot could be spelled a few different ways. I also think she meant 4 chan-dot-com and reddit-dot-com. Either way I couldn't find the vids so I thought I would solicit the expertise of The Monger Investigation consortium.

Hook it up fellas.

JWeedie in the heezie.

Piquant
04-20-15, 17:36
In an effort to curb the 26 pm's I got re: the video, she said the title was something like. "dshot turned out" or "dshot-out" and that it was on fortune-dot-com and redhit-dot-com. Neither site is correct and Dshot could be spelled a few different ways. I also think she meant 4 chan-dot-com and reddit-dot-com. Either way I couldn't find the vids so I thought I would solicit the expertise of The Monger Investigation consortium.

Hook it up fellas.

JWeedie in the heezie.It is probably posted on 4chan.com and reddit.com although I haven't been able to find it.

Tracie
04-20-15, 19:10
Was she wearing glasses? Did you find her on powerline near atlantic?? If so I know who your talking about and you can talk her cheaper.Yeah that's her. And I've seen her since and she's way cheaper for me now. Going rate now.

BrowardMan6942
04-20-15, 20:06
Swf-MILF with skinny legs, long hair and rock hard boobs-have seen her walking southern area-sometimes with bathing suit top under a shirt.

Gives good head with cim and spit.

She wanted 20 but gave her a tip for listening to my requests to slow down.

No digits.

DigitalPimpin
04-21-15, 00:01
Yeah that's her. And I've seen her since and she's way cheaper for me now. Going rate now.My advice is to stay away from Theresa. That girl is NASTY and will probably do the deed for Mickey the's LOL. She has really bad teeth (hello bacteria) doesn't shave legs, pits or ANYTHING and smells like B-DUSSY. I pulled up to her one time thinking she was someone else and I saw how busted she was so I slowly began to roll away only to find her scurrying after my car. This next part is bad of me LOL, but I kept stopping to let her reach my door and then I would slowly roll away before she could open it. I kept this going from Powerline and 4th all the way to 31st and 4th, that's like half a mile!! I got the whole thing on video, she just kept running after my car thinking she has a shot to make some $$. Seriously tho, move on or jerk off, she isn't worth $5.

DigitalPimpin
04-21-15, 00:04
Swf-MILF with skinny legs, long hair and rock hard boobs-have seen her walking southern area-sometimes with bathing suit top under a shirt.

No digits.375308

Is this the Kim you saw?

LatinKnight2
04-21-15, 00:50
Can someone tell me where to find her and at what times? I keep seeing that she's hairy and I got a thing for hairy chicks.

Luvahj
04-21-15, 07:06

No digits.If you picked her up around PL and Atl it is probably Kellie G. Great head and she sometimes swallows. Rock hard big tits. I have pictures on here 375330375331375332375333375330375331375332375333.

BrowardMan6942
04-21-15, 22:06
No that's the other Kim and I believe she is "gone" which is too bad.

Is this the Kim you saw?

BrowardMan6942
04-21-15, 22:09
Don't see the long hair so not sure. I know there is another girl with rock hards in area who I saw a few months ago.

I got a video but promised not to share.

If you picked her up around PL and Atl it is probably Kellie G. Great head and she sometimes swallows. Rock hard big tits. I have pictures on here 375330375331375332375333375330375331375332375333.

Member #5534
04-21-15, 22:18
Did anybody figure out what the name of the websites are?

NitesWFndr
04-21-15, 22:41

Is this the Kim you saw?If that's her she's a little hottie doesn't look bad. Would love to have the digits on her she's my style.

NitesWFndr
04-21-15, 22:43
Did anybody figure out what the name of the websites are?Yea I think we all want to see the videos please share the link.

BrowardMan6942
04-22-15, 08:06
Her number is disconnected and she is gone. Wish she would come back too.

She was nice but a little "frantic" at times.

If that's her she's a little hottie doesn't look bad. Would love to have the digits on her she's my style.

Flintlock53
04-22-15, 18:55
Saw Edie again this morning. Woke her up and she wanted a shower to 'freshen up". Fine with me as I was invited in. Guess she didn't want me unattended in her place, who cares, it was fun. Started with BBBJ in shower and moved out to bed. Went to 69, which isn't always something I want to do, but she is really pretty and oh so fresh. Went CG so I could watch those plastic titties bounce around on her skinny chest. Ended with BBBJ, but again pulled out as soon as she tasted the pop. Good time and had a nice nut. Hope some of you that PM'd have sampled the goods.

CdMante
04-22-15, 21:39
Any body knows anything about her. Last time I seen her was around DEC. Last year. Someone told me she was on vacation.

Hard to deal with some times, but well worth it ones she finally went for it.

Streetking85
04-23-15, 12:38
Been with this one once got vid of it. FS was. 50. Not bad service but wouldn't do it today. Near budget.

Calizum69
04-24-15, 12:47
Saw Edie again this morning. Woke her up and she wanted a shower to 'freshen up". Fine with me as I was invited in. Guess she didn't want me unattended in her place, who cares, it was fun. Started with BBBJ in shower and moved out to bed. Went to 69, which isn't always something I want to do, but she is really pretty and oh so fresh. Went CG so I could watch those plastic titties bounce around on her skinny chest. Ended with BBBJ, but again pulled out as soon as she tasted the pop. Good time and had a nice nut. Hope some of you that PM'd have sampled the goods.Saw her a couple of times, she is very flaky as once we set up a meeting. When I get there I am texting and calling her, nothing. I decide to cancel after patiently waiting fo about fifteen minutes. So as I'm heading back to I95 on Atlantic, how and behold I see her, pull over and call her in. She jumps in saying she lost her phone, she tells she high on the bath salt flacka shit. I got on edge cause all I heard is bad news with this shit. But I analyzed she is pretty melow to my surprise and whip out my cock. She goes down on me while I'm driving, mind you I haven't told her this is a single Jackson action head I'm enjoying, smiling all the time and at the moment I was going to bust she decide to go up for air. I told her to catch it and she refused, later told her if she wants to Jackson she better and she said no and she was good with it. I'm like WTF, tell her no dead presidents if she don't catch the milk and she is good with that, hmmm love me when a girl agrees with the monger clause for the dick expectation.

Nothing like a free BBBJ.

Can't remember who intro me to her, bit chime in if ya wish.

Gringo2123
04-25-15, 07:50
I've seen that crazy old black guy in all three counties. You have to be pretty drunk to mistake him for a woman. But like most trannies or cross dressers, I'm sure he's a beautiful swan in his head

Fair warning it's not what you want unless you like your SW with tube steak. Meaning it's not a female it's a male. I've seen her myself a few times. I was with a regular who I see and asked if she knew her she said yes and it's a he..

DarkRaijin
04-25-15, 20:35
Thank you sir. And this is not towards Cali; as I know he does not do shit like this. But another monger who has "tried to be papi suave" really. To a fuking street ***** your going to be the "big bro" tell her about this site. How smart are you? Wait don't answer that. I bet your one of those mofos that hunt in a v8 a street *****. How is the milage on that tank? Look at me saving money by hunting street ****** and now I will also play big bro; the papi of the house; the nice guy to them. Well I will let you ride your band wagon of how perfect your carro and you are. Edie is mine I will eat her shit. Lawlll do share with us if it was spicy or not.

DarkRaijin
04-25-15, 20:37
Now that edie bs is out of the way. We can get back to regular hunting sessions. Last night around 10 pm few WSW out. Opted for tara by our world famouns gas station. Minimal LEO activity. Ok date with tara.

Saw another WSW with ink on her lower back. Kinnda like bacardie bat. And another short hair WSW with her pimp. Dropped tara off and bailed the area.

Metsfan
04-25-15, 22:31
I've seen that crazy old black guy in all three counties. You have to be pretty drunk to mistake him for a woman. But like most trannies or cross dressers, I'm sure he's a beautiful swan in his head

.That shriveled up thing? I call it the Mummy.

BrowardMan6942
04-26-15, 10:08
Yea I was about to try to see her but I was forewarned something took place and was told to NOT to see her or invite her over.

I don't know who it is but I can say there are / were some who knew about site and didn't mind like Gina, Jazz and Natalie / tiffany etc and some who asked which site it was and never answered since there are a few sites around.

On the other hand this site is NOT a secret.

Thank you sir. And this is not towards Cali; as I know he does not do shit like this. But another monger who has "tried to be papi suave" really. To a fuking street ***** your going to be the "big bro" tell her about this site. How smart are you? Wait don't answer that. I bet your one of those mofos that hunt in a v8 a street *****. How is the milage on that tank? Look at me saving money by hunting street ****** and now I will also play big bro; the papi of the house; the nice guy to them. Well I will let you ride your band wagon of how perfect your carro and you are. Edie is mine I will eat her shit. Lawlll do share with us if it was spicy or not.

Flintlock53
04-26-15, 11:03
Totally agree with you. I never worried about girls knowing about this site and had no problem with the Phat's girls reading (joking about) the reviews. Don't share this site with these girls as enough will stumble on it just like all of us did. All it took for me was to search "Pompano Street Walker" on the internet when I first got intersted in the hobby. I was looking for a little info on where to hunt and found this "Goldmine". Stay safe, have fun and avoid the crazy Flocka nuts.

Yea I was about to try to see her but I was forewarned something took place and was told to NOT to see her or invite her over.

I don't know who it is but I can say there are / were some who knew about site and didn't mind like Gina, Jazz and Natalie / tiffany etc and some who asked which site it was and never answered since there are a few sites around.

On the other hand this site is NOT a secret.

Member #5133
04-26-15, 11:12

.Hell, if I were drinking a beverage this would have been a different kind of spit shot for this site. LMFAO!

Member #5638
04-26-15, 11:44
Thank you sir. And this is not towards Cali; as I know he does not do shit like this. But another monger who has "tried to be papi suave" really. To a fuking street ***** your going to be the "big bro" tell her about this site. How smart are you? Wait don't answer that. I bet your one of those mofos that hunt in a v8 a street *****. How is the milage on that tank? Look at me saving money by hunting street ****** and now I will also play big bro; the papi of the house; the nice guy to them. Well I will let you ride your band wagon of how perfect your carro and you are. Edie is mine I will eat her shit. Lawlll do share with us if it was spicy or not.I did a review on a chick that works in Miami and some douche tells hers about it and she posts a response on this site. In her response she says some monger told her about this site and the good reviews are what caused her prices to go way up and then about my review which she didn't like. I know its not hard to find this forum, but this guy is just selfish and trying to save himself some money.

Joemed954
04-26-15, 12:24
Now that edie bs is out of the way. We can get back to regular hunting sessions. Last night around 10 pm few WSW out. Opted for tara by our world famouns gas station. Minimal LEO activity. Ok date with tara.

Saw another WSW with ink on her lower back. Kinnda like bacardie bat. And another short hair WSW with her pimp. Dropped tara off and bailed the area.Got the digits for tara senior members only pm me trades.

Member #5534
04-26-15, 13:32
Thank you sir. And this is not towards Cali; as I know he does not do shit like this. But another monger who has "tried to be papi suave" really. To a fuking street ***** your going to be the "big bro" tell her about this site. How smart are you? Wait don't answer that. I bet your one of those mofos that hunt in a v8 a street *****. How is the milage on that tank? Look at me saving money by hunting street ****** and now I will also play big bro; the papi of the house; the nice guy to them. Well I will let you ride your band wagon of how perfect your carro and you are. Edie is mine I will eat her shit. Lawlll do share with us if it was spicy or not.I just don't get it, you try to share the well and help people out, and they go and piss on it? What is the point of letting them know about this website? You think those hoes are going to love you or something by doing it? I don't get it, I guess I'm getting too old for this shit.

BrowardMan6942
04-27-15, 20:02
Yawn let me know when Tara starts CIM and I will finally call her.

Got the digits for tara senior members only pm me trades.

Saylor43
04-29-15, 21:14
Yawn let me know when Tara starts CIM and I will finally call her.Tara is in jail, jen went home to NH kendras sister jen that is.

CdMante
04-29-15, 21:19
Tara is OK. She was great before but now she haves to many band aid's all over her, her feet are always swollen. Never CIM. Not worth the Franklin she ask for anymore. Used to be a 10 plus now I give her a 7. Sorry girl.

CdMante
04-29-15, 23:17
Hope she is in better shape when she get out.

DarkRaijin
05-03-15, 20:49
Well Edie is like many others done in my book. Like I was saying to a fellow monger on PM; "money was driving to her but she didn't want it" instead I get a "fuk off". Ok I will take my bizz else where.

That said PB was pretty dead Sat am hrs. Thought would find something but was pretty dead. Even hwood was dead. My regular April was out with her 'cover' walk. Passed after ordeal I went with her lead me to glove up even now for BJ.

Safe hunts.

Saylor43
05-06-15, 14:25
Saw tara yesterday was in a accedent scraped her arms up she is still a 9 she don't use her arms to fuck are suck.

CdMante
05-06-15, 15:13
Saw tara yesterday was in a accedent scraped her arms up she is still a 9 she don't use her arms to fuck are suck."9' really only if you compere her with the rest of the SW from Copans and Sunoco to Atlantic. But for the price she expects "backpage girls price". No way. It looks like someone its been out in the high seas for to long. I deal with her not because fucking or sucking her good looks and clean body did it for me. But now I'm taking my yard note where's its worth it. But that's just me.

Tracie
05-06-15, 16:06
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Luvahj
05-07-15, 08:32
Was cruising last night and was surprised to see QL Jen on the back streets of the hood. Found her walking west on 6th near the fish market. Have not seen her out in ages. She looked OK, she isn't my cup of tea and after saying Hi I moved on. Only girls out last night were Jaime at the Texaco and just as I was about to give up I found Big Tit Sam by Sunoco. I really love her tits. She has lost a little weight. Went to my spot east on Copans and she gave me a good sucking with a HJ finish for 20.

I don't post much anymore for a variety of reasons, I am really tired of the lurkers with 4 posts who don't contribute but bother me asking for numbers plus I am really tired of you guys who tell the girls about this site and I finally have a job, shitty as it is, and don't have as much time to post. I'm out about 2-3 times per week, looking for new girls but there really isn't that many newby's in Pompano lately just the same old skank's. I have been hoping I can run into Julie, PR Liz or Lawyer Liz but I have not seen them in a while.

Tracie
05-07-15, 12:42
Sorry about that. Anyhow I got some photos to post when its up.

Pensfan87
05-07-15, 13:20
Was cruising last night and was surprised to see QL Jen on the back streets of the hood. Found her walking west on 6th near the fish market. Have not seen her out in ages. She looked OK, she isn't my cup of tea and after saying Hi I moved on. Only girls out last night were Jaime at the Texaco and just as I was about to give up I found Big Tit Sam by Sunoco. I really love her tits. She has lost a little weight. Went to my spot east on Copans and she gave me a good sucking with a HJ finish for 20.

I don't post much anymore for a variety of reasons, I am really tired of the lurkers with 4 posts who don't contribute but bother me asking for numbers plus I am really tired of you guys who tell the girls about this site and I finally have a job, shitty as it is, and don't have as much time to post. I'm out about 2-3 times per week, looking for new girls but there really isn't that many newby's in Pompano lately just the same old skank's. I have been hoping I can run into Julie, PR Liz or Lawyer Liz but I have not seen them in a while.It's good to see you back Luv! Congrats on the job!

Tracie
05-07-15, 18:53
Saw a new one near copans. Took a quarter for hjbjcim finish. Experienced but a bit rushed. Still can't beat value. Also a fun game of catmouse entailed for a bit before the pickup with the local blue light specials. Made about four stops to shop for misc stuff. He had nothing better to do than tail me. Whatever. The game continues.

I'm getting quite the handful of pix as I'm strolling. Can't wait to post them. One day ill actually find one I want to take an action shot of but I've been quite unlucky thus far. Still, any photo can be educational cause chances are someones got info or a story.

Calizum69
05-08-15, 10:15
Can't post pics, but yeah a star tat above each breast, short blonde hair, nice size perky breast, gives good BJ fo double Jackson fun. Picked her up on Dixie just north of Atlantic. Clean skin no scab or needle marks, wanted to fuck for same gesture. Cute would repeat, harlot chats she gets same delivery for 200 and blah blah blah and doesn't have a cell turned on, WTF. She wrote my digits on pad and await I do. Will post picks when feature is turned back on, I await A2.

Streetking85
05-09-15, 20:44
Met her at fats the other day. Beautiful spinner young. She only posts BP but since I know some of the girls she stays with says she will take care of me. False. I posted the compete ripoff report in backpage session. She is off mlk and 10th or at fatz when in pompano.

BrowardMan6942
05-14-15, 07:58
South section still quiet.

I've seen KC a couple of times and seems healthy atleast when I've seen her.

Weirdo Patty with red short hair still running around all "up" there.

Oh and about girls knowing about this AND other sites it is obvious they know there are posting sites and no one should be surprised.

I've seen a few girls and they tell me they are seeing the pics and guys are telling them about the pictures and reviews. Yes some are upset but don't think USA and other sites are a well kept secret because they are not.

Some of the biggest complainers are among those who have told the girls about this site and at least 2 of them have told me and I believe them and these 2 guys know who they are.

I know I also take some pictures and videos and I have to promise them I won't put them in the public view and at least I don't do it.

Things are so quiet I've been usig BP and Eccie and Ind to find fun.

Flintlock53
05-14-15, 08:27
Met her at fats the other day. Beautiful spinner young. She only posts BP but since I know some of the girls she stays with says she will take care of me. False. I posted the compete ripoff report in backpage session. She is off mlk and 10th or at fatz when in pompano.I've seen Sara at least 4 X now but never "SEEN" her. First time I was at Phat's when Nikki was a resident. Offered her two jax to join in but she said 4 then lowered to 3. It would have been disrespectful to Nikki if I paid her more so I declined. Next time I called her "Becca" ad which listed 3 jax as the cost. Figuring at Phats you normally drop 3, knowing one goes to him, I said OK. Asked location and she was at Phats. Got there gave her the 3 and she says she needs another for Phat. Told her no way, not how it works; picked up my money and left. Another time I was with the "gymnast" and she offered to join in. Wouldn't come off her high horse again want 3 jax for herself. Told her "No" and had an enjoyable time without her. Finally, another BP ad, probably as Becca, ended up going to Phats but said 3 jax Total. Get there and she says no BJs because she only has latex which is fine for FS, but it makes her face break out. Ended up seeing her friend for 3 jax and when I'm done she says I owe Phat for the room. I said BS and she said she has to pay Sara $10 for the referral and if she pays Phat it leaves her with 30. I tell her tough shit, that's how this works. She chases me out the door yelling to Phat I won't pay him. Phat says I owe him next time, but being a businessman and a gentleman, he let it go. Don't fall for "Becca / Sara's BS. If we don't pay her the extra coin, she'll come to realize if she needs her meds, she'll take what other girls get instead of her "magical pussy" prices.

ClassicDell
05-14-15, 14:02
I've seen Sara at least 4 X now but never "SEEN" her. First time I was at Phat's when Nikki was a resident. Offered her two jax to join in but she said 4 then lowered to 3. It would have been disrespectful to Nikki if I paid her more so I declined. Next time I called her "Becca" ad which listed 3 jax as the cost. Figuring at Phats you normally drop 3, knowing one goes to him, I said OK. Asked location and she was at Phats. Got there gave her the 3 and she says she needs another for Phat. Told her no way, not how it works; picked up my money and left. Another time I was with the "gymnast" and she offered to join in. Wouldn't come off her high horse again want 3 jax for herself. Told her "No" and had an enjoyable time without her. Finally, another BP ad, probably as Becca, ended up going to Phats but said 3 jax Total. Get there and she says no BJs because she only has latex which is fine for FS, but it makes her face break out. Ended up seeing her friend for 3 jax and when I'm done she says I owe Phat for the room. I said BS and she said she has to pay Sara $10 for the referral and if she pays Phat it leaves her with 30. I tell her tough shit, that's how this works. She chases me out the door yelling to Phat I won't pay him. Phat says I owe him next time, but being a businessman and a gentleman, he let it go. Don't fall for "Becca / Sara's BS. If we don't pay her the extra coin, she'll come to realize if she needs her meds, she'll take what other girls get instead of her "magical pussy" prices.There names says it all "Becca / Sara's. BS.

Melvin Smiley
05-14-15, 18:05
I've seen Sara at least 4 X now but never "SEEN" her. First time I was at Phat's when Nikki was a resident. Offered her two jax to join in but she said 4 then lowered to 3. It would have been disrespectful to Nikki if I paid her more so I declined. Next time I called her "Becca" ad which listed 3 jax as the cost. Figuring at Phats you normally drop 3, knowing one goes to him, I said OK. Asked location and she was at Phats. Got there gave her the 3 and she says she needs another for Phat. Told her no way, not how it works; picked up my money and left. Another time I was with the "gymnast" and she offered to join in. Wouldn't come off her high horse again want 3 jax for herself. Told her "No" and had an enjoyable time without her. Finally, another BP ad, probably as Becca, ended up going to Phats but said 3 jax Total. Get there and she says no BJs because she only has latex which is fine for FS, but it makes her face break out. Ended up seeing her friend for 3 jax and when I'm done she says I owe Phat for the room. I said BS and she said she has to pay Sara $10 for the referral and if she pays Phat it leaves her with 30. I tell her tough shit, that's how this works. She chases me sextout the door yelling to Phat I won't pay him. Phat says I owe him next time, but being a businessman and a gentleman, he let it go. Don't fall for "Becca / Sara's BS. If we don't pay her the extra coin, she'll come to realize if she needs her meds, she'll take what other girls get instead of her "magical pussy" prices.Sara is a total waste of time (and money)!! I saw her at Fatz one night after a lot of BS and run around. I think I paid 80 to her and 20 to Fat, She def looks just like I like a ho to look, but her service totally sucks!! Sorry ass CBJ to start, lots of BS rules, like can't touch, etc. When I finally went for the CFS I seriously tried to pound her through the wall LOL. I got to say, she def took it like a champ, but nothing hot or sexy about it. Next date is about a week later, and lots of promises from her about how hot it will be. I show up at Fatz and she tells me that Fat isn't home so don't worry about 20 for the room. We get to her room and right away the games start. Finally she pretends that theres a hole in the condom and we can't fuck, and she's not giving me my 80 back. This stupid ho locks herself in Fatz bathroom and tells me "just leave" WTF?? After 5 min or so of talking, I had no choice but to take out the fucking door!! I seriously had to threaten her to get my money back, in fact when Fat got home he fucking blasted her for playing games and MADE her return my 80. Bottom line. This girl is a total waste of time, there are lots of hot BP girls that will throw the bussiness with way less games and drama. Stay safe.

Flintlock53
05-14-15, 22:19
Looped by Sunoco tonight around 6 and see a strawberry blonde spinner sitting on the ground with a couple of ""Dope Boys" hanging around. I think it could be Kendra and she has been MIA for a couple of months. I go around the block and return but she's gone. Stopped in a Sunoco bought a pop and sat back in my car texting buds for a possible dinner meet. All of a sudden I have the strawberry blond tapping my window. She looked really worn so I unroll and say "Sorry, thought you were Kendra". She calls me by my "Name" and tells me "I am Kendra". I look closer and it is. I tell her she looks like shit and I am broke. She says I can work with you "How Much? I really was broke and showed her everything I had in my pockets and she agrees to take it. Let's just say it felt like a bargain, so we were off to my spot. This is no shit now. She falls asleep during the drive. I wake her up and give her my cock and she falls asleep sucking it. I wake her up and she resumes sucking. This goes on half a dozen times and finally I can't wake her up. I'm she's not dead so I hold her nose and that wakes her up again. WTF, she falls asleep again so I just jerk it while it's in her mouth, kind of moving her head around for added enjoyment. I finally cum and that wakes her up again. She realized where she was and starts sucking till I'm dry. No shit, she falls asleep again and I look to make sure she isn't drooling cum onto my seat. I drive her back to Sunoco and after a prolonged wake up session she finally crawls off behind the dumpster for some much needed "Z"s. I went home and washed myself with alcohol hoping she doesn't die behind a dumpster with my DNA in her mouth. I remember her as a hot, sexy, spinner from a few years ago when she first started working Dixie. This life really can screw these girls good. BTW, she gave me (mumbled) her phone number and I doubt I got it right. Again, No Shit, she fell asleep between the 954 and whatever else followed.

Hargow20
05-14-15, 23:13
In all my years of mongering I never had SW fall asleep on me.

Looped by Sunoco tonight around 6 and see a strawberry blonde spinner sitting on the ground with a couple of ""Dope Boys" hanging around. I think it could be Kendra and she has been MIA for a couple of months. I go around the block and return but she's gone. Stopped in a Sunoco bought a pop and sat back in my car texting buds for a possible dinner meet. All of a sudden I have the strawberry blond tapping my window. She looked really worn so I unroll and say "Sorry, thought you were Kendra". She calls me by my "Name" and tells me "I am Kendra". I look closer and it is. I tell her she looks like shit and I am broke. She says I can work with you "How Much? I really was broke and showed her everything I had in my pockets and she agrees to take it. Let's just say it felt like a bargain, so we were off to my spot. This is no shit now. She falls asleep during the drive. I wake her up and give her my cock and she falls asleep sucking it. I wake her up and she resumes sucking. This goes on half a dozen times and finally I can't wake her up. I'm she's not dead so I hold her nose and that wakes her up again. WTF, she falls asleep again so I just jerk it while it's in her mouth, kind of moving her head around for added enjoyment. I finally cum and that wakes her up again. She realized where she was and starts sucking till I'm dry. No shit, she falls asleep again and I look to make sure she isn't drooling cum onto my seat. I drive her back to Sunoco and after a prolonged wake up session she finally crawls off behind the dumpster for some much needed "Z"s. I went home and washed myself with alcohol hoping she doesn't die behind a dumpster with my DNA in her mouth. I remember her as a hot, sexy, spinner from a few years ago when she first started working Dixie. This life really can screw these girls good. BTW, she gave me (mumbled) her phone number and I doubt I got it right. Again, No Shit, she fell asleep between the 954 and whatever else followed.

LatinKnight2
05-15-15, 02:08
Looped by Sunoco tonight around 6 and see a strawberry blonde spinner sitting on the ground with a couple of ""Dope Boys" hanging around. I think it could be Kendra and she has been MIA for a couple of months. I go around the block and return but she's gone. Stopped in a Sunoco bought a pop and sat back in my car texting buds for a possible dinner meet. All of a sudden I have the strawberry blond tapping my window. She looked really worn so I unroll and say "Sorry, thought you were Kendra". She calls me by my "Name" and tells me "I am Kendra". I look closer and it is. I tell her she looks like shit and I am broke. She says I can work with you "How Much? I really was broke and showed her everything I had in my pockets and she agrees to take it. Let's just say it felt like a bargain, so we were off to my spot. This is no shit now. She falls asleep during the drive. I wake her up and give her my cock and she falls asleep sucking it. I wake her up and she resumes sucking. This goes on half a dozen times and finally I can't wake her up. I'm she's not dead so I hold her nose and that wakes her up again. WTF, she falls asleep again so I just jerk it while it's in her mouth, kind of moving her head around for added enjoyment. I finally cum and that wakes her up again. She realized where she was and starts sucking till I'm dry. No shit, she falls asleep again and I look to make sure she isn't drooling cum onto my seat. I drive her back to Sunoco and after a prolonged wake up session she finally crawls off behind the dumpster for some much needed "Z"s. I went home and washed myself with alcohol hoping she doesn't die behind a dumpster with my DNA in her mouth. I remember her as a hot, sexy, spinner from a few years ago when she first started working Dixie. This life really can screw these girls good. BTW, she gave me (mumbled) her phone number and I doubt I got it right. Again, No Shit, she fell asleep between the 954 and whatever else followed.LMAO. OMG I am seriously dying of laughter here.

MrMan1010
05-15-15, 11:28
Looped by Sunoco tonight around 6 and see a strawberry blonde spinner sitting on the ground with a couple of ""Dope Boys" hanging around. I think it could be Kendra and she has been MIA for a couple of months. I go around the block and return but she's gone. Stopped in a Sunoco bought a pop and sat back in my car texting buds for a possible dinner meet. All of a sudden I have the strawberry blond tapping my window. She looked really worn so I unroll and say "Sorry, thought you were Kendra". She calls me by my "Name" and tells me "I am Kendra". I look closer and it is. I tell her she looks like shit and I am broke. She says I can work with you "How Much? I really was broke and showed her everything I had in my pockets and she agrees to take it. Let's just say it felt like a bargain, so we were off to my spot. This is no shit now. She falls asleep during the drive. I wake her up and give her my cock and she falls asleep sucking it. I wake her up and she resumes sucking. This goes on half a dozen times and finally I can't wake her up. I'm she's not dead so I hold her nose and that wakes her up again. WTF, she falls asleep again so I just jerk it while it's in her mouth, kind of moving her head around for added enjoyment. I finally cum and that wakes her up again. She realized where she was and starts sucking till I'm dry. No shit, she falls asleep again and I look to make sure she isn't drooling cum onto my seat. I drive her back to Sunoco and after a prolonged wake up session she finally crawls off behind the dumpster for some much needed "Z"s. I went home and washed myself with alcohol hoping she doesn't die behind a dumpster with my DNA in her mouth. I remember her as a hot, sexy, spinner from a few years ago when she first started working Dixie. This life really can screw these girls good. BTW, she gave me (mumbled) her phone number and I doubt I got it right. Again, No Shit, she fell asleep between the 954 and whatever else followed.Ohh Man! That was funny as hell. But, did you take some pics? I would love to see some if you did. Good story man.

Flintlock53
05-15-15, 18:40
Right now 6:30 there are at least 3 blonds and one brunette at Sunoco. Kendra is one of them and she's wide awake.

CdMante
05-15-15, 18:42
Met her at fats the other day. Beautiful spinner young. She only posts BP but since I know some of the girls she stays with says she will take care of me. False. I posted the compete ripoff report in backpage session. She is off mlk and 10th or at fatz when in pompano.I have seen her a couple times never worth it got for 5 the first time and the last time with promises of having a great time went worst than the first time.

Hargow20
05-15-15, 21:44
I wish I lived in Florida. Not sure if I could stand the humidity however.

Right now 6:30 there are at least 3 blonds and one brunette at Sunoco. Kendra is one of them and she's wide awake.

Member #4860
05-16-15, 01:21
At least the SE part of FL is a nice steamy Banana Republic complete with the hoes and the humidity. Not sure why anybody would wannah live down here, though I'd be the first to say there are worse alternatives LOL.

I wish I lived in Florida. Not sure if I could stand the humidity however.

CdMante
05-16-15, 09:40
Oh yea she is out. Staying at a half way house. But already running the streets getting her fix. Got me a few times on the past and always call back saiding how sorry she was. And how she was going to make it up to me. So this one time that she was down for it. I have a plan in mind. I said bend over girl, so she did fucker pussy for a bit. Then with out warning shove my cock in her ass all at ones OMG. LOL. Talking about a ***** going crazy yelling WTF are you doing why you do that you hurt me I told her from now on every time you try or pull a scam on me and you cam back later thinking its going to be fine expected a hard cock ram up your ass. So every time after that experience she have, whenever she need it money she ask for it instead of Trying to scam me. And we fuck happily ever after.

Member #5534
05-16-15, 13:45
Did anybody get the chance to see the WPB BP ads last night? I bumped into an interesting ad there last night.

Tracie
05-17-15, 21:47
Here's some from when we couldn't post.

Tracie
05-17-15, 21:50
More pix From weeks ago.

Tracie
05-17-15, 21:51
Still more pix I took.

Buster Hymen
05-17-15, 22:41
Looped by Sunoco tonight around 6 and see a strawberry blonde spinner sitting on the ground with a couple of ""Dope Boys" hanging around. I think it could be Kendra and she has been MIA for a couple of months. I go around the block and return but she's gone. Stopped in a Sunoco bought a pop and sat back in my car texting buds for a possible dinner meet. All of a sudden I have the strawberry blond tapping my window. She looked really worn so I unroll and say "Sorry, thought you were Kendra". She calls me by my "Name" and tells me "I am Kendra". I look closer and it is. I tell her she looks like shit and I am broke. She says I can work with you "How Much? I really was broke and showed her everything I had in my pockets and she agrees to take it. Let's just say it felt like a bargain, so we were off to my spot. This is no shit now. She falls asleep during the drive. I wake her up and give her my cock and she falls asleep sucking it. I wake her up and she resumes sucking. This goes on half a dozen times and finally I can't wake her up. I'm she's not dead so I hold her nose and that wakes her up again. WTF, she falls asleep again so I just jerk it while it's in her mouth, kind of moving her head around for added enjoyment. I finally cum and that wakes her up again. She realized where she was and starts sucking till I'm dry. No shit, she falls asleep again and I look to make sure she isn't drooling cum onto my seat. I drive her back to Sunoco and after a prolonged wake up session she finally crawls off behind the dumpster for some much needed "Z"s. I went home and washed myself with alcohol hoping she doesn't die behind a dumpster with my DNA in her mouth. I remember her as a hot, sexy, spinner from a few years ago when she first started working Dixie. This life really can screw these girls good. BTW, she gave me (mumbled) her phone number and I doubt I got it right. Again, No Shit, she fell asleep between the 954 and whatever else followed.This is a great story. Reminds me of an experience I had like this. I was in a large midwestern city about 10 years ago, cruising the major strolls just after the bars closed, and saw a really hot blonde, not on the main stroll, but on a street next to some bars. I asked her if she wanted a ride, she slurred sure. She had just left the bar and was so drunk she could barely stand. So I was just going to take her to where she wanted to go, and she asked me what I was doing. So I told her I was looked to pick up a chick to get laid. She asked how much I usually pay, I told her, and she said I could fuck her for that. So I headed to a safe spot and she passes out on the way. I got to the spot, took me awhile to wake her, had to help take off her pants, started doing her raw, and she falls back asleep. So I kept going, she wakes up and says "what is going on, who are you?" I said I am fucking you like you agreed, and she says "OK, but you better make me come!" I tried my best but she fell back asleep. I finished, then didn't know what to do. I wait for maybe 20 minutes, tried to wake her up, no dice. So I fuck her again, LOL. Took me forever to clean her up, and get her pants back on. I leave the spot, don't know what to do. So I go to a parking lot and slept for a couple hours. It was getting towards dawn, I finally get her back awake, and ask her where I can drop her off. She was just able to direct me to her house, she got out, and stumbled to a house as I drove off.

Ever since then, if a girl falls asleep on the way to to the deed, I drop their sorry ass back at where I picked them up. And it has happened several times.

Member #4860
05-18-15, 01:09
Dude, did you fuck any of these hoes or were you just doing reconnaissance for the hell of it?

Still more pix I took.

Calizum69
05-18-15, 06:23
Here's some from when we couldn't post.Ah that's skinny Nikki, been there done that, I would repeat as she gives a great firm BJ for a a Jackson.

Calizum69
05-18-15, 06:27
Still more pix I took.I believe you took this photo in Hollywood, Brittany was preggo early this year. She gives excellent BJ and love having her pussy fingered while she is at her head game. I highly recommend this spinner, always on point with no drama.

CdMante
05-18-15, 08:25
More pix From weeks ago.Where does she hang out. Body seem nice can't really see her face dho.

Amakaris
05-18-15, 18:50
Still more pix I took.That's Britney. She's North of the Circle. Got digits.

Member #5534
05-18-15, 18:52
Did anybody get the chance to see the WPB BP ads last night? I bumped into an interesting ad there last night.Any thoughts?

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-couple/31115320

CdMante
05-18-15, 22:24
Lots of LEO be safe.

Saylor43
05-18-15, 23:00
Any thoughts?

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-couple/31115320Yep its julie and chris what a pair lmfao.

Flintlock53
05-19-15, 06:05
Yep its julie and chris what a pair lmfao.I thought Julie was off the streets for good. Guess she was until Capt "Save-a-Hoe" became Capt "Slave-a-Hoe". Personally, I liked Julie, but not going GREEK on his ugly butt just to get to her. She'd be better off teaming up with another girl or a least an attractive guy.

Saylor43
05-19-15, 07:21
I thought Julie was off the streets for good. Guess she was until Capt "Save-a-Hoe" became Capt "Slave-a-Hoe". Personally, I liked Julie, but not going GREEK on his ugly butt just to get to her. She'd be better off teaming up with another girl or a least an attractive guy.She was no slave just didn't want her doing drugs while she was prego guess she had that problem cut out of her now she is free to do what she wants no one cares but your right she could picked a better choice to team with I'm off the hook for 18 years of misrable times LOL.

Flintlock53
05-19-15, 09:21
She was no slave just didn't want her doing drugs while she was prego guess she had that problem cut out of her now she is free to do what she wants no one cares but your right she could picked a better choice to team with I'm off the hook for 18 years of misrable times LOL.Sorry if you misunderstood. You may be a Capt "Save-a-Hoe" which is AOK in my book. I understand developing feelings for a girl and wanting to help. That is maybe even admirable as a character trait. I was refering to the new douche as "Slave-a-Hoe". I mean really, she could do better, and who wants that ugly basterd in the mix when you're getting a nut. Julie would be better off rolling the dice as a SW than hooking up with that loser.

Saylor43
05-19-15, 09:51
Sorry if you misunderstood. You may be a Capt "Save-a-Hoe" which is AOK in my book. I understand developing feelings for a girl and wanting to help. That is maybe even admirable as a character trait. I was refering to the new douche as "Slave-a-Hoe". I mean really, she could do better, and who wants that ugly basterd in the mix when you're getting a nut. Julie would be better off rolling the dice as a SW than hooking up with that loser.Well long as she is liven the life she will spend many years in jail she had a chance to quite the drugs they ment more to her then a unborn childs life that says all there is to say about julie.

NyPornKing
05-19-15, 13:16
Circled the Sunoco a few times with no luck around midnight. There were 2 WSW and 1 BSW, the BSW looked too ratchet for my liking and the WSW were looking at my like I was uncle. There were also like 3 the-boys for every girl on the stroll making the area quite uncomfortable. If I can't find some good stress relief today I'll just have to resort to BP. Looks like all my old contacts have dried up. Would love to find Nikki with thw face tats if she's still around. Or any spinner Latina.

Calizum69
05-19-15, 15:00
Been too busy to be posting my every counter in Broward, but nothing worth posting. But I stumbled on too 2 star due to her tats. I can't remember her name but I remember her tats and her nice perky boobs and her head skills. Didn't let me play wit her cooter, it was otay for double Jackson gesture. Gives a good BJ while I was playing with her mamory glands which nice soft and firm they are. If anyone knows her, please chime in with her name and your experience. Also digits if she turned her cell on, didn't give me hers but I gave her mine, would love to repeat.

BrowardMan6942
05-19-15, 20:58
Was she near Dixie and few blocks north of MLK?

I can't remember a blondes name from that area but she did call me once to rehook up.

The nose looks familiar.

Been too busy to be posting my every counter in Broward, but nothing worth posting. But I stumbled on too 2 star due to her tats. I can't remember her name but I remember her tats and her nice perky boobs and her head skills. Didn't let me play wit her cooter, it was otay for double Jackson gesture. Gives a good BJ while I was playing with her mamory glands which nice soft and firm they are. If anyone knows her, please chime in with her name and your experience. Also digits if she turned her cell on, didn't give me hers but I gave her mine, would love to repeat.

Calizum69
05-20-15, 05:47
Was she near Dixie and few blocks north of MLK?

I can't remember a blondes name from that area but she did call me once to rehook up.

The nose looks familiar.Yes on Dixie just north of MLK is where I picked her up on.

NyPornKing
05-20-15, 14:09
Yes on Dixie just north of MLK is where I picked her up on.Was looking for the two star but after a while settled for Brittany who was in the same area waving at cars. I knew it was a bad idea but the little brain took over. I pulled up, she hopped in, high as the moon and twitchy. Quick Jackson action, had to hold her still to get a few pumps in because she couldn't stay still. Got the job done but nerve tacking. Two blonds out by the Sunoco but they think I'm LEO or something. Couldn't get a good pic, too twitchy.

CdMante
05-20-15, 14:34
Was looking for the two star but after a while settled for Brittany who was in the same area waving at cars. I knew it was a bad idea but the little brain took over. I pulled up, she hopped in, high as the moon and twitchy. Quick Jackson action, had to hold her still to get a few pumps in because she couldn't stay still. Got the job done but nerve tacking. Two blonds out by the Sunoco but they think I'm LEO or something. Couldn't get a good pic, too twitchy.I have the same experience with her a couple nights ago but I shoulda known it's always like that just one crazy women she was the only one out So little head take over like you said. She got chunky too.

Sucker555
05-20-15, 23:04
I seen her facebook page its intertesting to say the least.

Luvahj
05-23-15, 17:24
Any thoughts?

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-couple/31115320

Yep its julie and chris what a pair lmfao.

She was no slave just didn't want her doing drugs while she was prego guess she had that problem cut out of her now she is free to do what she wants no one cares but your right she could picked a better choice to team with I'm off the hook for 18 years of misrable times LOL.

Well long as she is liven the life she will spend many years in jail she had a chance to quite the drugs they ment more to her then a unborn childs life that says all there is to say about julie.This is the third phone number they / she has used. Anyone ever reach her? She does look tasty in these glamour shots.

http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-sexy-chic/31115320

Tracie
05-24-15, 14:28
Dude, did you fuck any of these hoes or were you just doing reconnaissance for the hell of it?Recon. Just helpin out.

Tracie
05-24-15, 14:31
I believe you took this photo in Hollywood, Brittany was preggo early this year. She gives excellent BJ and love having her pussy fingered while she is at her head game. I highly recommend this spinner, always on point with no drama.That was in hollywood you are correct. Since I couldn't post photos that day I put them all up at same time. I believe two of them were hollywood.

Flintlock53
05-25-15, 06:28
Was trying to hookup with Skinny Nikki this morning after she texted me last night. Shot her a few unanswered texts and 2 calls went to voicemail so I hopped in the car to search. Went by Sunoco first figuring Nikki was deep into Zzzz's and Kendra could be a good second choice. Couple of girls there not to my liking so off to find Nikki. No luck and I spotted a WSW on 3rd Ave near 6th Street that sort of looked like DeeShot. Same haircut and reddish color, but saw tats on her legs so knew it wasn't the "D" and also remember she is visiting her Uncle. Pulled over and asked about Nikki and she said she heard Nikki got in trouble last night. She introduced herself as Sara and said she could show me a good time. I almost never scoop a girl first time I see them preferring to do recon here to save myself some grief. Did my searches in this forum but the only "Sara / Sarah" was Phat's girl. Any info on this semi spinner with close cropped tomboy reddish blond hair would be appreciated. I also texted with Tara about getting together but she stopped the back and forth when I asked it she was OK with CIM yet. Guess not! Checked LEO's website and Nikki is not listed as a resident so I will hopefully get relief later.

Luvahj
05-28-15, 17:06
I bit the bullet and gave her a call. "I don't do no $20 no more" Her pictures looked so good I decided to take a chance we settled on 40. I hardly ever pay more than 20 but she has given me good service in the past so I took a chance.

She had an abortion so the baby was gone but her tits looked pretty nice still from being preggo. Unfortunately the rest of her didn't look so good, lots of scabs, very skinny but did get nice service. Blew a nice nut in her mouth and she took it all and spit. Her hair was beautiful, don't know why I noticed it but man it looked good LOL. She had a driver drop her off to me on sample for a car date, probably the guy in the pictures. I will see her again I think but not for 40.

CdMante
05-28-15, 19:21
I bit the bullet and gave her a call. "I don't do no $20 no more" Her pictures looked so good I decided to take a chance we settled on 40. I hardly ever pay more than 20 but she has given me good service in the past so I took a chance.

She had an abortion so the baby was gone but her tits looked pretty nice still from being preggo. Unfortunately the rest of her didn't look so good, lots of scabs, very skinny but did get nice service. Blew a nice nut in her mouth and she took it all and spit. Her hair was beautiful, don't know why I noticed it but man it looked good LOL. She had a driver drop her off to me on sample for a car date, probably the guy in the pictures. I will see her again I think but not for 40.How long did she stay for $$40?

Gringo2123
05-29-15, 06:48
Cruised Pompano on my lunch break yesterday. Didn't see anything decent. Then drove by Marathon saw someone getting lovey dovey with their handler, 1st red flag, loop around, spinner, decent rack, long brown hair. First words were I have 20 minutes to put $50 on this card to pay for my room, will give you a wonderful one hour in the room if you pay the $50.2nd red flag. Told her I could help her with 40 and I don't have an hour to blow time wise. Bitching the whole way to my parking spot about why guys would rather go park than do it in a room, and I'm thinking because most guy are smart enough to know better to give a ho 50 and let her out of the car to go pay for a room. But if you hop in enough cars with your sob story some newbie with fall for it once. Anyhoo we park she immediately asks for funds, 3rd red flag, I ignore the request and move to the back to get comfortable, she asks again without even attempting to come to the back and I tell her I'll show her the money and pay after. She says no and I take her back to try the scam on someone else. Any one else have dealings with her?

Luvahj
05-29-15, 06:49
How long did she stay for $$40?It was a car date, she stayed in my car till she had a mouthful of my cum. LOL She seemed a bit nervous because she had gotten out of the habit of a car date. She had been doing out calls for a while and wasn't as comfortable doing a car date. It was also dusk and not completely dark. We did it in a parking lot.

CdMante
05-29-15, 10:16
It was a car date, she stayed in my car till she had a mouthful of my cum. LOL She seemed a bit nervous because she had gotten out of the habit of a car date. She had been doing out calls for a while and wasn't as comfortable doing a car date. It was also dusk and not completely dark. We did it in a parking lot.Oh OK. I I don't do car dates. I'm to paranoid. Besides I know that after a few dates at my place they seem to get comfortable they don't rush me and then I get the most and best out the deal. Even better if I call them on a slow day. Kool thanks for the info. Stay safe.

Member #4860
05-29-15, 19:22
Ah Gringo, a voice of reason in this sea of noob nonsense. That was a succinct and to the point account of how it's done. What can I say; brought another tear to me jaundiced old eye.

Cruised Pompano on my lunch break yesterday. Didn't see anything decent. Then drove by Marathon saw someone getting lovey dovey with their handler, 1st red flag, loop around, spinner, decent rack, long brown hair. First words were I have 20 minutes to put $50 on this card to pay for my room, will give you a wonderful one hour in the room if you pay the $50.2nd red flag. Told her I could help her with 40 and I don't have an hour to blow time wise. Bitching the whole way to my parking spot about why guys would rather go park than do it in a room, and I'm thinking because most guy are smart enough to know better to give a ho 50 and let her out of the car to go pay for a room. But if you hop in enough cars with your sob story some newbie with fall for it once. Anyhoo we park she immediately asks for funds, 3rd red flag, I ignore the request and move to the back to get comfortable, she asks again without even attempting to come to the back and I tell her I'll show her the money and pay after. She says no and I take her back to try the scam on someone else. Any one else have dealings with her?

Streetking85
06-01-15, 09:14
Cruised Pompano on my lunch break yesterday. Didn't see anything decent. Then drove by Marathon saw someone getting lovey dovey with their handler, 1st red flag, loop around, spinner, decent rack, long brown hair. First words were I have 20 minutes to put $50 on this card to pay for my room, will give you a wonderful one hour in the room if you pay the $50.2nd red flag. Told her I could help her with 40 and I don't have an hour to blow time wise. Bitching the whole way to my parking spot about why guys would rather go park than do it in a room, and I'm thinking because most guy are smart enough to know better to give a ho 50 and let her out of the car to go pay for a room. But if you hop in enough cars with your sob story some newbie with fall for it once. Anyhoo we park she immediately asks for funds, 3rd red flag, I ignore the request and move to the back to get comfortable, she asks again without even attempting to come to the back and I tell her I'll show her the money and pay after. She says no and I take her back to try the scam on someone else. Any one else have dealings with her?Yep had the same thing except it wasn't the blonde it was her friend. There two trying the same scan over there it seems. Didn't fall for it either dropped her off and went back to work.

BrowardMan6942
06-03-15, 19:37
I saw the tall WSW gal walking south section-the one who has see. She looked blondish and didn't see her red hair this time.

Anyone know if she has number now? For awhile she had Kym phone. If you have it send it.

Is Crystal / Krystal from Miami still around with her sister? I get no response.

Jessica who went redhead also seems to have disappeared. Can anyone verify that?

Gina / pocahantas-little skinny girl with dark hair seems to be the only one who I still can find around. Her BBBJ cim with spit skills have become better or she has finally figured out what I like. I also trust her to come over.

Seems there are two girls named Stacy. One has frizzy hair and likes to sit on Powerline-anyone have any experience.

There also is a redhead Stacy-anyone know her current digits?

Saw KC about week ago but looked bad compared to last couple of times so didn't stop.

Things sure are quiet in south area.

Still interested in any UTR gals who I can trust to come over.

Be safe.

Tyrone85
06-04-15, 02:36
I saw the tall WSW gal walking south section-the one who has see. She looked blondish and didn't see her red hair this time.

Anyone know if she has number now? For awhile she had Kym phone. If you have it send it.

Is Crystal / Krystal from Miami still around with her sister? I get no response.

Jessica who went redhead also seems to have disappeared. Can anyone verify that?

Gina / pocahantas-little skinny girl with dark hair seems to be the only one who I still can find around. Her BBBJ cim with spit skills have become better or she has finally figured out what I like. I also trust her to come over.

Seems there are two girls named Stacy. One has frizzy hair and likes to sit on Powerline-anyone have any experience.

There also is a redhead Stacy-anyone know her current digits?

Saw KC about week ago but looked bad compared to last couple of times so didn't stop.

Things sure are quiet in south area.

Still interested in any UTR gals who I can trust to come over.

Be safe.Krystal has been off the radar since March and it's mostly her now haven't seen her sister ever since she started doing outcalls.

BrowardMan6942
06-05-15, 08:34
Thanks for info. One time she claimed to be on way to come see me and kept on saying she was running late and finally I called someone else.

Too bad because she sounded like my type of fun girl.

Krystal has been off the radar since March and it's mostly her now haven't seen her sister ever since she started doing outcalls.

DarkRaijin
06-07-15, 21:35
Now I have uploaded your pix harlot tara. Careful of this one guys. Mark your bills. Had a big drama on how she could not find the money. Plus either boys are feeding her good or hoe is wombing a seed. Getting fat.

LatinKnight2
06-08-15, 00:51
Now I have uploaded your pix harlot tara. Careful of this one guys. Mark your bills. Had a big drama on how she could not find the money. Plus either boys are feeding her good or hoe is wombing a seed. Getting fat.That's why you always make sure to put it where its visible to you. If you know she's not a cash and dash but she's a drama queen, then put it on the dashboard. BTW any digits for this one? What was the damage?

Flintlock53
06-08-15, 05:33
Now I have uploaded your pix harlot tara. Careful of this one guys. Mark your bills. Had a big drama on how she could not find the money. Plus either boys are feeding her good or hoe is wombing a seed. Getting fat.Saw Tara by Sunoco on the side street as I was cruising Dixie Friday maybe around 7:00 PM. Wasn't sure as it was corner of my eye. Being cautious since an experience that was not something to clap about, I shot out a text asking if it was her. Since Tara is one I like and consider clean, I was hoping for a positive reply. Well, I got my reply "Yes"; but it was an hour later! Girl missed out as that certainly easn't timely enough for me to turn around. Oh well, I was off to a prior commitment with a sack full of frustration. These girls just don't have the smarts or discipline to treat this like a business.

CdMante
06-08-15, 11:02
Now I have uploaded your pix harlot tara. Careful of this one guys. Mark your bills. Had a big drama on how she could not find the money. Plus either boys are feeding her good or hoe is wombing a seed. Getting fat.Did she take your money or just give you drama, see this hoes think they can get away with crap like that, and unfortunately sometimes they do But posting it here does educate and help the next monger.

BrowardMan6942
06-08-15, 19:50
Sure is beginning to look rough and marked up.

Now I have uploaded your pix harlot tara. Careful of this one guys. Mark your bills. Had a big drama on how she could not find the money. Plus either boys are feeding her good or hoe is wombing a seed. Getting fat.

CupidStunt
06-09-15, 07:48
Anyone have contact info or seen Andi recently? Digits I have are being answered once a week at best by a dude now of course.

White, thin, early 30's not bad on SW scale. If so hit me up I know she used to stay behind cemetery off Copans with the other girls but haven't seen her in weeks.

CdMante
06-09-15, 12:55
Anyone have contact info or seen Andi recently? Digits I have are being answered once a week at best by a dude now of course.

White, thin, early 30's not bad on SW scale. If so hit me up I know she used to stay behind cemetery off Copans with the other girls but haven't seen her in weeks.If is the same girl. I hook up with her a few days ago. She is hanging around Mlk at the store across the bus station, no digits.

Her service not like a was a few months ago. She was 9 on my book. Down to a 6. . her prices are down to a solid 20 . Also gain a few Pounds. Looks good with it.

CdMante
06-09-15, 13:07
Sure is beginning to look rough and marked up.I believe that pic was taken a while ago. Last time we hang out. She have deep puncture wounds the size of a silver dollar on her legs. Complete turn off.

CdMante
06-09-15, 18:12
The last 3 times I'll post keep saying Post:18.

RookieMonger
06-13-15, 00:47
I got in your fair town tonight and hit the stroll starting at Atlantic and Dixie, headed north till Copans, swung thru a few side street back to Atlantic, down to Federal and no action at all. The only one was a super fugly WSW at the RaceTrack on Atlantic / Dixie with scabs all over her face. Will try again early morning after I read up on the recent action in Pompano Beach.

Member #5638
06-13-15, 11:37
Krystal with sister texted me this morning and they told me they got a new girl working with them. Anyone else talk to them or know anything about this new girl?

DarkRaijin
06-13-15, 20:23
20 bux. I do not have any digits for her. I understand she don't want to suck cock anymore. But hi she choose that when she wanted rx and bad boys. Plus I think she is preggo or her new pimp feeds her well. TY for over populating. Well she will pretend to be all princessy in front of bastard. But princess bastards have eyes they see you nothing but a crack *****; and now your down to hustling random strangers as no senior would entertain you.

On the other note; had killer meet up with nikkie as always A+ service and no drama.

Junketsu out.

RookieMonger
06-13-15, 22:26
Wow, had an interesting morning to say the least. As I hit the stroll starting on Atlantic and headed north on Dixie, I spot this preggo girl at the bus station with her handler, I tried my best to get her attention but she and her handler seemed to have been in some serious pep talk, I got the nod from him but not from her so I moved on. Strike One!

I spot this WSW at the Sunoco, on Dixie and 22nd St. She looked ok from afar but far from ok up close. Nice bod but horse face and too many shady characters hanging by her. Strike TWO.

I head east on Atlantic from Dixie, heading to Federal but I see this cute looking blonde at the 7-11,3rd Ave? I moved in for the scoop. Can't remember her name for the life of me but what a PSYCHOTIC be*TCH! She would not STFU, the whole time blabbering about how she's going to be the MAJOR of Pompano Beach. I thought with JR in her mouth she would STFU but NOOOO. She had JR in her mouth for like 10 seconds and came up BLABBERING. I gave her another chance and she struck out again so I told her NM and was taking her back. She tried to pry afew $ from me but I was so pissed off at this point I told her to STFU and she was lucky I was taking her back at all and not making her walk back. Than that dumb be*TCH takes her shirt off and is sticking her body out of the car in just her bra and panties. I thought for sure my ass was going to get pulled over.

So I was going to call it a day and headed south on Federal heading back to my hotel when I spot the preggo girl again. I again moved in for the scoop and she finally gets in this time. Star is her name, she is ready to pop anytime, said she was due next week. We went back to her hotel room, she was going to have her gf hang at the pool while we got acquainted but she couldn't wake her gf up. I got her digits but not sure if I can get anymore free time to see her. She is staying at the fleabag motel on Federal just south of the Starbucks.

All in all, no luck 2 times out in a row. Any mongers wanting Star's #, pm me. I am headed for Miami beach for some are&are and probably won't be able to sample her unless I get some free time late tonight.

LexDiamond
06-14-15, 04:05
Haha wow. That chick hanging out your window is crazy. You're right, you're lucky Uncle wasn't around to see it.

Blonde chick at sunoco looks good from the back. Wonder who she is.

Please shoot me over star's digits if you can. What's the usual damage?

As for new reports. Unfortunately I don't have much to report on. Been too busy with work. I've got Natalie's updated digits. She's moved to copans and us 1. She tries to charge BP prices because she posts on there now. But of course when she needs her meds you can Mundo her down esp for car dates. Seniors hit me up if you need her number. Shout out to Cali and DarkRaj for mongering hard as always. Hope Pompano picks up sometime soon. Alright I'm out.

-LexDiamond.

Wow, had an interesting morning to say the least. As I hit the stroll starting on Atlantic and headed north on Dixie, I spot this preggo girl at the bus station with her handler, I tried my best to get her attention but she and her handler seemed to have been in some serious pep talk, I got the nod from him but not from her so I moved on. Strike One!

I spot this WSW at the Sunoco, on Dixie and 22nd St. She looked ok from afar but far from ok up close. Nice bod but horse face and too many shady characters hanging by her. Strike TWO.

I head east on Atlantic from Dixie, heading to Federal but I see this cute looking blonde at the 7-11,3rd Ave? I moved in for the scoop. Can't remember her name for the life of me but what a PSYCHOTIC be*TCH! She would not STFU, the whole time blabbering about how she's going to be the MAJOR of Pompano Beach. I thought with JR in her mouth she would STFU but NOOOO. She had JR in her mouth for like 10 seconds and came up BLABBERING. I gave her another chance and she struck out again so I told her NM and was taking her back. She tried to pry afew $ from me but I was so pissed off at this point I told her to STFU and she was lucky I was taking her back at all and not making her walk back. Than that dumb be*TCH takes her shirt off and is sticking her body out of the car in just her bra and panties. I thought for sure my ass was going to get pulled over.

So I was going to call it a day and headed south on Federal heading back to my hotel when I spot the preggo girl again. I again moved in for the scoop and she finally gets in this time. Star is her name, she is ready to pop anytime, said she was due next week. We went back to her hotel room, she was going to have her gf hang at the pool while we got acquainted but she couldn't wake her gf up. I got her digits but not sure if I can get anymore free time to see her. She is staying at the fleabag motel on Federal just south of the Starbucks.

All in all, no luck 2 times out in a row. Any mongers wanting Star's #, pm me. I am headed for Miami beach for some are&are and probably won't be able to sample her unless I get some free time late tonight.

Flintlock53
06-14-15, 08:58

I spot this WSW at the Sunoco, on Dixie and 22nd St. She looked ok from afar but far from ok up close. Nice bod but horse face and too many shady characters hanging by her. Strike TWO..... The girl in black could be Tara, who I saw in a similar outfit (all black & bare midriff) the other day. Only thing is her face, I would consider at least average on SW scale. Some days she can look a little rough though. Good luck with mongering in 305 & thanks for stepping up with the recon and intel. Stay safe out there.

Calizum69
06-14-15, 12:44
Cruising up 31st I see a harlot walking down to the truck stop, I stop in for a virtual gas up facing her. Blink my car lites to get her attention and she changes course for thee cock trap. So we talk up a chat and tell her lets go fo a ride. I finish my quick gas top off LOL and we go. She starts yelping on 50 cents and eye knock her down Jackson. Bitched about how she strips and escorts for so much more, my reply Jimmy crack corn and I don't care, so for a Jackson for where there is no golden path in my junk, just me and my cock, goes down but keeps cumin up for air too many times yelping. She asks if she can have some of my green smoke to ease her. She does and boy, drugs and blow jobs go hand in hand as she gave a nice soft slow blow job. My little Peter said good suction BJ and came in her mouth, no complaints and will most definitely repeat. I can imagine how this head game would of gone sour if it want for the weed, a savior today for a good nut.

LatinKnight2
06-14-15, 19:56
Cruising up 31st I see a harlot walking down to the truck stop, I stop in for a virtual gas up facing her. Blink my car lites to get her attention and she changes course for thee cock trap. So we talk up a chat and tell her lets go fo a ride. I finish my quick gas top off LOL and we go. She starts yelping on 50 cents and eye knock her down Jackson. Bitched about how she strips and escorts for so much more, my reply Jimmy crack corn and I don't care, so for a Jackson for where there is no golden path in my junk, just me and my cock, goes down but keeps cumin up for air too many times yelping. She asks if she can have some of my green smoke to ease her. She does and boy, drugs and blow jobs go hand in hand as she gave a nice soft slow blow job. My little Peter said good suction BJ and came in her mouth, no complaints and will most definitely repeat. I can imagine how this head game would of gone sour if it want for the weed, a savior today for a good nut.No contact for her? She looks massively familiar.

Flintlock53
06-15-15, 07:52
The honermoon may be over for Julie. I was headed out to Coral Springs for a nice steak at Runyons with my SO, taking a "shortcut" via Dixie. Spotted a WSW, near MLK in jeans with a pink pull over shirt. Tiny little thing, looked just like Julie, but with my steady with me it would not be cool to gawk, never mind turn around for a better look. This was Friday somewhere around 6:30-7:00 if anyone else was in the area and can add intel.

Member #5638
06-15-15, 11:10
http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/upscale_-_-100-independent_-_-100-open-minded_-_-brunette/31435030 When Krystal texted me they sent me this chick's picture, so I guess she might be working with or for them. I tried texting her about rates and she responded with my name without me giving her it and said she doesn't know any Krystal. So something is fishy, has anyone got a hold of Krystal or this chick?

Starting Over2
06-15-15, 11:28
Just wondering if anyone still keeps in touch with her. Used to be a big time favorite of mine as she was always down for anything!

SO2.

Calizum69
06-15-15, 13:32
Saw her walking in the hood and looking for some cock to support her crack diet. Picked her up, she remembers me Peter, Jackson friendly and told me if I could add a Lincoln as well. Told her if she good I will graciously tip her and boy her head game has stepped up. BJ was very good, nice and deep she did. Told her to take the nut and she did that too, nice BJ give her a 9 for her efforts. I had a malfunction in capturing some action, it happens but caught one of her face. Still looks very young and fresh and clean.

King P
06-15-15, 14:38
The honermoon may be over for Julie. I was headed out to Coral Springs for a nice steak at Runyons with my SO, taking a "shortcut" via Dixie. Spotted a WSW, near MLK in jeans with a pink pull over shirt. Tiny little thing, looked just like Julie, but with my steady with me it would not be cool to gawk, never mind turn around for a better look. This was Friday somewhere around 6:30-7:00 if anyone else was in the area and can add intel.I texted her to set something up. She quoted 1. 20 for the half. I was like "it's me K, with the such and such car. " She was like I know, but these are my rates? I didn't respond.

BrowardMan6942
06-15-15, 21:14
Your box is full.

I have 3 numbers on her 760,708 and a 484 number and was wondering if you got a number from her since she came back.

Saw her walking in the hood and looking for some cock to support her crack diet. Picked her up, she remembers me Peter, Jackson friendly and told me if I could add a Lincoln as well. Told her if she good I will graciously tip her and boy her head game has stepped up. BJ was very good, nice and deep she did. Told her to take the nut and she did that too, nice BJ give her a 9 for her efforts. I had a malfunction in capturing some action, it happens but caught one of her face. Still looks very young and fresh and clean.

BrowardMan6942
06-15-15, 21:28
Oops I tried the 3 numbers and all are ng so if you have a new number let me know.

Thanks.

Saylor43
06-15-15, 23:05
I texted her to set something up. She quoted 1. 20 for the half. I was like "it's me K, with the such and such car. " She was like I know, but these are my rates? I didn't respond.Thats what it is when you have a man to support lmao.

BrowardMan6942
06-16-15, 08:06
I have gotten no responses from Krystal in last 2 attempts over last month or so.

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/upscale_-_-100-independent_-_-100-open-minded_-_-brunette/31435030 When Krystal texted me they sent me this chick's picture, so I guess she might be working with or for them. I tried texting her about rates and she responded with my name without me giving her it and said she doesn't know any Krystal. So something is fishy, has anyone got a hold of Krystal or this chick?

Gringo2123
06-16-15, 09:36
Yeah I used to see her when she lived with a monger at mlk near power line. Anyone has digits let me know.

Oops I tried the 3 numbers and all are ng so if you have a new number let me know.

Thanks..

Calizum69
06-17-15, 12:43
She is great when she iz in a good mood and if you treat her right she give you a very good bare back bow job. Lets you dump your load deeo in her mouth, just tell her go deep as you popping, works every time, trust me and her squeel as you poke are to die for.Looking up Sonia's pic aka snow bunny in MIA. I realized alot of past archive is no more past 2013, lost archives? So I started going down memory lane starting back in 2014 from July on. Saw Gina's report back then and was mentioned by a recent spinner this past week, that she still be at the hood by MLK. Wonder how she has fared up 2 yrs in the mill. Anybody been with her and sampled. We like to hear, I'm all ears, report anybody with Intel and no don't want her digits as I've had my ho Rolodex spinning with recent harlot in west sunrise. Been having my marathon with her and I go on to new meat next or or month.

CdMante
06-17-15, 20:22
Looking up Sonia's pic aka snow bunny in MIA. I realized alot of past archive is no more past 2013, lost archives? So I started going down memory lane starting back in 2014 from July on. Saw Gina's report back then and was mentioned by a recent spinner this past week, that she still be at the hood by MLK. Wonder how she has fared up 2 yrs in the mill. Anybody been with her and sampled. We like to hear, I'm all ears, report anybody with Intel and no don't want her digits as I've had my ho Rolodex spinning with recent harlot in west sunrise. Been having my marathon with her and I go on to new meat next or or month.I see her almost everyday she stays with her "candy daddy" at the his place I haven't heard of her doing dates lately. Since she now staying where the candy is and haves easy access to it.

LexDiamond
06-18-15, 00:07
Last time I saw this broad was about 3 months ago. I think I wrote a short report on her around that time (or maybe I just PMd senior buddies). She was dressed up in a little minidress and heels because she was getting back from the casino. I picked her up and brought her back to my place. Got the usual amazing BBBJCIM. 30 service and we chilled for a bit until I dropped her off at Phats. No drama.

I tried hitting her up a couple weeks later and she was quoting BP prices and wouldn't budge. I haven't tried her in a while so maybe I'll give it another shot. Hope the digits still work.

-LexDiamond.

Looking up Sonia's pic aka snow bunny in MIA. I realized alot of past archive is no more past 2013, lost archives? So I started going down memory lane starting back in 2014 from July on. Saw Gina's report back then and was mentioned by a recent spinner this past week, that she still be at the hood by MLK. Wonder how she has fared up 2 yrs in the mill. Anybody been with her and sampled. We like to hear, I'm all ears, report anybody with Intel and no don't want her digits as I've had my ho Rolodex spinning with recent harlot in west sunrise. Been having my marathon with her and I go on to new meat next or or month.

Calizum69
06-18-15, 14:08
Cruising up 31st I see a harlot walking down to the truck stop, I stop in for a virtual gas up facing her. Blink my car lites to get her attention and she changes course for thee cock trap. So we talk up a chat and tell her lets go fo a ride. I finish my quick gas top off LOL and we go. She starts yelping on 50 cents and eye knock her down Jackson. Bitched about how she strips and escorts for so much more, my reply Jimmy crack corn and I don't care, so for a Jackson for where there is no golden path in my junk, just me and my cock, goes down but keeps cumin up for air too many times yelping. She asks if she can have some of my green smoke to ease her. She does and boy, drugs and blow jobs go hand in hand as she gave a nice soft slow blow job. My little Peter said good suction BJ and came in her mouth, no complaints and will most definitely repeat. I can imagine how this head game would of gone sour if it want for the weed, a savior today for a good nut.Saw her today again at thee truck stop and also this one pictured, couldn't partake but she was willing to play with the magic stick.

DigitalPimpin
06-18-15, 14:18
Cruising up 31st I see a harlot walking down to the truck stop, I stop in for a virtual gas up facing her. Blink my car lites to get her attention and she changes course for thee cock trap. So we talk up a chat and tell her lets go fo a ride. I finish my quick gas top off LOL and we go. She starts yelping on 50 cents and eye knock her down Jackson. Bitched about how she strips and escorts for so much more, my reply Jimmy crack corn and I don't care, so for a Jackson for where there is no golden path in my junk, just me and my cock, goes down but keeps cumin up for air too many times yelping. She asks if she can have some of my green smoke to ease her. She does and boy, drugs and blow jobs go hand in hand as she gave a nice soft slow blow job. My little Peter said good suction BJ and came in her mouth, no complaints and will most definitely repeat. I can imagine how this head game would of gone sour if it want for the weed, a savior today for a good nut.Ran into her about a week and a half ago. Saw a white girl with a fat ass and made the loop only to see her getting in abother car. Had no choice but to drive behind them because it was the only way out. Glad I did because I noticed some arguing happening in the car so I followed for a while until they stopped at a gas station off Dixie and Hillsboro. I saw him get in her face and yell at her (that's my cue). I roll in and ask if all was well and without hesitation she got in the car and asked me to take her to Southgate and Rock Island. On the way there she told me he was a sugar daddy she met along the way and that he was pissed that she was on her period and was high on pills. Long story short, I brought her to an UTR trap house just north of Southgate ON Rock Island. Said that there were 4 girls that live there and more of them rotate in and out. Asked me to come inside to "hang out" and that she wouldn't charge me since I saved her from most certainly getting her ass beat. I asked who was in the house and she said " a few girls" but I was skeptical. Told her that we xould go to another spot so she said, let me go in and grab aomething. Lo and behold, a cute brunette that I have never seen answered the door. Lauren hinted at the idea that the other girl was willing to "hang" as well and owed her a favor. Unfortunately I just wasn't feeling it because my balls smelled like death from the gym and I didn't really scope the place out prior so I declined. So Lauren came out and took a drive with me and let me fuck her mouth while she kept her hand by her sides. Fellas, this is what I call the fish out of water! It's soo hot because they have no control and I can just thrust up until I bust. The trap house is an apt right on the corner and well lit. I asked if people just show up and she said "unfortunately yes". That said I left her there and declined to give her my # because I don't need "save-a-hoe" calls or texts at 2 am. Plus I can just come by to see who is there.

Pays to keep your eyes open!.

Jweeder bitchez!!

Wrencher426
06-19-15, 00:03
Would be nice to find something like that up in his area (WPB / LkW) After my recent experience, I've just been laying low. Thinking about heading down that way. I done once and checke the some of the haunts but never seem to find anything good. It has been so dead up this way, I bought stock in Kleenex! LOL! I always on the hunt for big boobed blondes or brunettes, WSW's or LSW's, but as I stated before, things are like trying to find the lost city of Atlantis these days.

If anyone has some good Intel, hit me up.

Thanks Brothers, and Monger On!!

Looking up Sonia's pic aka snow bunny in MIA. I realized alot of past archive is no more past 2013, lost archives? So I started going down memory lane starting back in 2014 from July on. Saw Gina's report back then and was mentioned by a recent spinner this past week, that she still be at the hood by MLK. Wonder how she has fared up 2 yrs in the mill. Anybody been with her and sampled. We like to hear, I'm all ears, report anybody with Intel and no don't want her digits as I've had my ho Rolodex spinning with recent harlot in west sunrise. Been having my marathon with her and I go on to new meat next or or month.

BrowardMan6942
06-19-15, 09:23
Made the rounds on south circuit.

Saw a WSW, tall with brown hair, on 31st but kept on noticing a guy across the street watching her and she eventually walked back to him so either handler or bf as they walked away.

Saw the WSW with midriff but she was with a guy and girl and didn't look too cute so maybe was another one with midriff and hair thing.

KC not answering phone and haven't seen her in usual place for 2 weeks.

Gina Pocahontas phone now disconnected and haven't seen her in about 10 days. Does anyone know where she is? I miss the convenience of her walking over for a shower every couple of days and a good BBBJ.

The other Gina has stopped answering texts as of about a week ago and same with Liz lawyer.

The only one I see walking alot is fugly one with real skinny legs and rock hard boobs and I would never see her again.

I need some new blood if anyone knows a trusting type who can blow with the best of them and is seemingly trustworthy-send message.

Shortylong8
06-19-15, 17:05
Well got into town last night for my monthly visit with the Doc's, decided to take a look and see was anyone out once I checked in. Headed out about 11:30 last night, did the loop from 48th to MLK, and then powerline to atlantic and did see one out at sample and tried to make the scoop, but she too rocked out, so I finally passed, not a bad looking SW said she was from NY, dirty blonde hair, 5'3 110 nice little round ass, but was just to high, and she said so, was with management or bf didn't matter to me, needed something done if you know what I mean. I'll see if she's out tonight before I head back to Otown in the am. So I decided to head in, but detoured one more time down atlantic heading east and saw a favorite I haven't seen in a very long time Cat, dirty blonde MILF, great bbbjcimws and loves to give, scooped her up and went back to the rm and she gets right to business, no hesitation at all, gives one of the better BJ's I've had when I come down this way. Dropped her off east of Atlantic. May hit her up tonight if nothing else is available. Went out on the stroll today and didn't see a soul out, seen one or two and seems like they where on a serious mission, they were walking across the parking lot of the little store on powerline north of atlantic, right across from either auto zone or advance auto, tried to holla, but they kept it moving, they are working girls I believe, but not at that time I guess. For all the old time mongers, do any of you guys remember blonde haired, blue eyed Sarah from 08,09 use to be on dixie. Best bbbjcimws I've ever had. Just a blast to the past. Didn't know about this site back then.

I'm I strolling in all the right places, can I get a hook up with lauren or gina before I leave in the am.

Stay Safe and Happy Huntin.

SL8.

Member #5133
06-19-15, 22:28
Well got into town last night for my monthly visit with the Doc's, decided to take a look and see was anyone out once I checked in. Headed out about 11:30 last night, did the loop from 48th to MLK, and then powerline to atlantic and did see one out at sample and tried to make the scoop, but she too rocked out, so I finally passed, not a bad looking SW said she was from NY, dirty blonde hair, 5'3 110 nice little round ass, but was just to high, and she said so, was with management or bf didn't matter to me, needed something done if you know what I mean. I'll see if she's out tonight before I head back to Otown in the am. So I decided to head in, but detoured one more time down atlantic heading east and saw a favorite I haven't seen in a very long time Cat, dirty blonde MILF, great bbbjcimws and loves to give, scooped her up and went back to the rm and she gets right to business, no hesitation at all, gives one of the better BJ's I've had when I come down this way. Dropped her off east of Atlantic. May hit her up tonight if nothing else is available. Went out on the stroll today and didn't see a soul out, seen one or two and seems like they where on a serious mission, they were walking across the parking lot of the little store on powerline north of atlantic, right across from either auto zone or advance auto, tried to holla, but they kept it moving, they are working girls I believe, but not at that time I guess. For all the old time mongers, do any of you guys remember blonde haired, blue eyed Sarah from 08,09 use to be on dixie. Best bbbjcimws I've ever had. Just a blast to the past. Didn't know about this site back then.

I'm I strolling in all the right places, can I get a hook up with lauren or gina before I leave in the am.

Stay Safe and Happy Huntin.

SL8.Did Sarah also go by "Magic"?

BrowardMan6942
06-20-15, 08:19
She is still around but without phone so brought her back to my place for a good hour of play with cim finish.

Ran into a heavier girl with reddish hair-no not Jessica and she demanded I do LE check by pulling out one boob and kissing it. I did and then she said no cim and then demanded 60 for cim and something in my mind said RUN so I told her no thanks and then ran into Pocahontas.

Don't remember her name.

Tracie
06-21-15, 16:53
Saw her today again at thee truck stop and also this one pictured, couldn't partake but she was willing to play with the magic stick.I passed her by a couple times due to bad pickup spot and she's scooped by time I flip again. No luck yet. Got beat by fellow monger.

Member #5534
06-22-15, 22:37
http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-sassy-and-all-natural-strawberry-blonde-blue-eyed-princess-looking-4-new-friends4fun/31312792

Thoughts? Especially on the first pic.

Shortylong8
06-23-15, 08:29
Did Sarah also go by "Magic"?Who's Sarah?

MrMan1010
06-23-15, 11:10

All in all, no luck 2 times out in a row. Any mongers wanting Star's #, pm me. I am headed for Miami beach for some are&are and probably won't be able to sample her unless I get some free time late tonight.It sure sucks when this happens to you, however, be glad nothing bad happened with the crazy one. Crazy girls like that are scary as hell, since they bring nothing to attention when you're trying to have fun.

Calizum69
06-23-15, 11:32
http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-sassy-and-all-natural-strawberry-blonde-blue-eyed-princess-looking-4-new-friends4fun/31312792Thoughts? Especially on the first pic.She is trying, girl been on a rollercoaster ride in her game. That furst photo is her but when she back home, off drugs, off the streets and eating and skin clearing. But she quickly goes thru a cycle on the streets, skin breaking out and sometimes can pass as a zombie. I know I can bring her down for a Jackson sausage action.

Flintlock53
06-23-15, 13:21
http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-sassy-and-all-natural-strawberry-blonde-blue-eyed-princess-looking-4-new-friends4fun/31312792

Thoughts? Especially on the first pic.Those are her in the pics. Must say, she looks fantastic if those reflect her appearance now. I saw her during her first couple of weeks fresh from 603, when she had daddy's Acura. She was smokin' hot and I must have spent an hour sucking her pussy. Times have changed and not tasting that now. I will probably see her soon for old times sake. Sure do miss the sexy lady she was as a novice.

BrowardMan6942
06-23-15, 19:55
I agree with you. The other pics are from when she was scary. She shouldn't all those older pics. Its like night and day.

Those are her in the pics. Must say, she looks fantastic if those reflect her appearance now. I saw her during her first couple of weeks fresh from 603, when she had daddy's Acura. She was smokin' hot and I must have spent an hour sucking her pussy. Times have changed and not tasting that now. I will probably see her soon for old times sake. Sure do miss the sexy lady she was as a novice.

CdMante
06-24-15, 11:46
Seen her Walking this morning around 8:30 down Dixie hwy by 15st. Not sure but seem pregnant.

Member #5534
06-24-15, 19:38
I agree with you. The other pics are from when she was scary. She shouldn't all those older pics. Its like night and day.I know she's trying and I hope she goes back to better days when she was cute, but those pics are extremely deceiving. I've seen the ad a few times now and I thought I'd share. If she'd look like the first pic I'll be on top of that again in a heartbeat.

Gringo2123
06-25-15, 18:02
Ran into teenage Jessica this morning on MLK by dixie. Looked decent, sweet attitude but her service has slipped since she first hit the streets. Bbj but she wouldn't keep my cock in her mouth longer than two seconds at a time: maybe I caught her on a bad morning. Still think like a snickers. Said she had a phone but left it in a "friends" car and didn't remember the number.

Gringo2123
06-26-15, 15:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CupidStunt
06-27-15, 09:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Icewater1
06-27-15, 21:14
Oh yea she is out. Staying at a half way house. But already running the streets getting her fix. Got me a few times on the past and always call back saiding how sorry she was. And how she was going to make it up to me. So this one time that she was down for it. I have a plan in mind. I said bend over girl, so she did fucker pussy for a bit. Then with out warning shove my cock in her ass all at ones OMG. LOL. Talking about a ***** going crazy yelling WTF are you doing why you do that you hurt me I told her from now on every time you try or pull a scam on me and you cam back later thinking its going to be fine expected a hard cock ram up your ass. So every time after that experience she have, whenever she need it money she ask for it instead of Trying to scam me. And we fuck happily ever after.She adamantly denies that ever took place, like we all are sure you have nothing better to do with your time than make up short stories about a pathological liar and thief.

CdMante
06-28-15, 09:23
She adamantly denies that ever took place, like we all are sure you have nothing better to do with your time than make up short stories about a pathological liar and thief.LOL LOL. So if she read the post she knows who I I'm, I don't care anyways. Tell her to cam see me. I will love to teach her a thing or two. And my money is always good.

DarkRaijin
06-28-15, 16:10
Oh yea she is out. Staying at a half way house. But already running the streets getting her fix. Got me a few times on the past and always call back saiding how sorry she was. And how she was going to make it up to me. So this one time that she was down for it. I have a plan in mind. I said bend over girl, so she did fucker pussy for a bit. Then with out warning shove my cock in her ass all at ones OMG. LOL. Talking about a ***** going crazy yelling WTF are you doing why you do that you hurt me I told her from now on every time you try or pull a scam on me and you cam back later thinking its going to be fine expected a hard cock ram up your ass. So every time after that experience she have, whenever she need it money she ask for it instead of Trying to scam me. And we fuck happily ever after.Love your post sir. "You made her understand" what I use in corporate world right under HR nose. Fuk can a ***** in 6 inch heels do; fire me for saying we understand LOL.

Anywho, anus ramming in such ways deserves recognition and you have mines. Mines would have been along SOG bowie what I was about to pull at tara.

CdMante
06-29-15, 00:08
Love your post sir. "You made her understand" what I use in corporate world right under HR nose. Fuk can a ***** in 6 inch heels do; fire me for saying we understand LOL.

Anywho, anus ramming in such ways deserves recognition and you have mines. Mines would have been along SOG bowie what I was about to pull at tara.Karma will get Tara.

Flintlock53
06-29-15, 12:47
Took my S. O. And her parents to Seawatch for dinner Saturday. I was headed north to the mile around 7:00-7:30 and I see this blond walking In The Street, 3 ft from the sidewalk, strutting her stuff. WTF? She's looking back over her shoulder like a regular SW, but in the street. She was white, 5'4", 115 lb, maybe late 20's, wearing a bikini and black mesh cover. Damn, if I was alone, I would have tested the water some. Could have been LEO-UC but couldn't recon with company in the car. This was around the 1500 block South in Pompano. Has anyone ever had luck in that area? Certainly not my first choice to hunt, but possibly worth another trip back.

Gringo2123
06-29-15, 14:58
Ran into little KC by power line and atlantic. Nice little cocksucker, spinner body and those cute little titties that make you think you were back in high school. 30 bones will get you bbj and f. S. Have digits for people I like.

Member #4860
06-29-15, 16:50
Damn, all this talk about azzz drilling and such has made me horny for some Greek gyros so wondering if anyone knows of a nice Greek loving hoe in the area I could contact for a mundo price. There is this hoe called Nicky on BP who will let you at it for 2 cups and island hops but I'm so cheap I can't bear the thought of hitting her up without first trying a SW option.

BTW, Mante's story about involuntary anus ramming had me rolling on the floor laughing))))).

Love your post sir. "You made her understand" what I use in corporate world right under HR nose. Fuk can a ***** in 6 inch heels do; fire me for saying we understand LOL.

Anywho, anus ramming in such ways deserves recognition and you have mines. Mines would have been along SOG bowie what I was about to pull at tara.

Member #5419
06-29-15, 21:24
Ran into little KC by power line and atlantic. Nice little cocksucker, spinner body and those cute little titties that make you think you were back in high school. 30 bones will get you bbj and f. S. Have digits for people I like.Nice find gringo, looks like a sweet piece of ass!

BrowardMan6942
06-30-15, 08:01
Good to know KC is okay. Haven't seen her in month or so.

She is better when she isn't on cloud nine.

Nice find gringo, looks like a sweet piece of ass!

Member #4860
06-30-15, 11:20
A monger PMed me that she does trips to the isles at a very mundo damage. Can anyone confirm this?

Good to know KC is okay. Haven't seen her in month or so.

She is better when she isn't on cloud nine.

Cedar Tree
06-30-15, 16:04
Ran into little KC by power line and atlantic. Nice little cocksucker, spinner body and those cute little titties that make you think you were back in high school. 30 bones will get you bbj and f. S. Have digits for people I like.Sweet find! I've got to get me some of that. I will definitely keep a look out for her I frequent the area. Cedar.

BrowardMan6942
06-30-15, 18:55
Sorry I don't know.

A monger PMed me that she does trips to the isles at a very mundo damage. Can anyone confirm this?

Saylor43
06-30-15, 23:15
Seen her Walking this morning around 8:30 down Dixie hwy by 15st. Not sure but seem pregnant.She is due in Nov.

Member #4860
06-30-15, 23:59
Thanks to the mongers who confirmed the azzz banging.

Streetking85
07-01-15, 09:04
Thanks to the mongers who confirmed the azzz banging.KC is all access for 30-35 at the most. Got digits if needed.

Member #5638
07-01-15, 13:23
Thanks gringo for the hook up.

Member #5638
07-01-15, 15:16
KC pic wasn't attached before.

Member #5419
07-02-15, 06:34
KC pic wasn't attached before.Sweet lookin pssy! ! Is that your "deposit " coming out or she just creamy / wet?

Member #5638
07-02-15, 13:29
Sweet lookin pssy! ! Is that your "deposit " coming out or she just creamy / wet?It wasn't me. I just went with the BJ.

Bumbury
07-02-15, 17:28
Hey guys I'm not to familiar with the Pompano area cause iv only been there a few times to the farmers mkt on atlantic. But iv scooted thru there a bunch. LOL. Anyways I was wondering if their is a notel or hrly hotel any where around there that you could take a lady and spend some time with them without breaking the bank or getting bed bugs. Ect. Ect. You get the drift. Iv looked online only to see regular hotels. Any help much appreciated.

Pensfan87
07-02-15, 20:49
Hey guys I'm not to familiar with the Pompano area cause iv only been there a few times to the farmers mkt on atlantic. But iv scooted thru there a bunch. LOL. Anyways I was wondering if their is a notel or hrly hotel any where around there that you could take a lady and spend some time with them without breaking the bank or getting bed bugs. Ect. Ect. You get the drift. Iv looked online only to see regular hotels. Any help much appreciated.Atlantic Inn 151 NW 17th Ave.

Gringo2123
07-04-15, 09:02
Must have been the previous mongers

It wasn't me. I just went with the BJ..

CdMante
07-05-15, 16:03
Sweet lookin pssy! ! Is that your "deposit " coming out or she just creamy / wet?I think its just cremy. Some of them get into it too. I like them to gime a BJ. I reach for ther pussy to check ther wetnes Wait a few minutes check again, and then If I feel that the pussy likes it. I offered a few bucks extra to fuck it. Because I know it's going to be good. In other words I let the pussy talk to me.

DarkRaijin
07-05-15, 16:52
[Deleted by Admin]

You know why this happened.

A2

Member #5419
07-05-15, 18:37
I think its just cremy. Some of them get into it too. I like them to gime a BJ. I reach for ther pussy to check ther wetnes Wait a few minutes check again, and then If I feel that the pussy likes it. I offered a few bucks extra to fuck it. Because I know it's going to be good. In other words I let the pussy talk to me.LOL I follow a similar method. But this one either gets REALLY creamy or more than likely, knowing what she's into LOL, I'd go with it being the previus mongers deposit.

Bumbury
07-05-15, 20:33
Atlantic Inn 151 NW 17th Ave.

Thanks PensFan. Its a bit of a drive for me to get up there so I figure I'd use the time to hang around a bit and find a place to park my shoes.. LOL ;-) I'll call he hotel and see what they have as far as rates and such.

Saylor43
07-05-15, 23:06
Came back down to pompano been away and ran into old friend tara she was looking just to good to drive by. Picked her up legs are looking good,like the old tara, and as all ways she made the fireworks happen for me. Allways liked that girl great smile easy to be around. The best girl out there hope she stays away from the broward hotel so many of the girls are in now.

Calizum69
07-06-15, 14:13
Came back down to pompano been away and ran into old friend tara she was looking just to good to drive by. Picked her up legs are looking good,like the old tara, and as all ways she made the fireworks happen for me. Allways liked that girl great smile easy to be around. The best girl out there hope she stays away from the broward hotel so many of the girls are in now.Are we referring to tall blonde Tara? As you have read, two earlier mongers posted on the dissatisfaction on her recent performance. Ironic I haven't experienced with her lately, cause the last I took that wine was back in ninteen sixty nine, but again that was four score years ago. She has been running the street mill for a long time, has to take its toll you think. I saw her a couple of weeks ago due to her body chemistry this hungry wolf scented and passed, skin definitely has taken its toll.

DarkRaijin
07-06-15, 19:02
Came back down to pompano been away and ran into old friend tara she was looking just to good to drive by. Picked her up legs are looking good,like the old tara, and as all ways she made the fireworks happen for me. Allways liked that girl great smile easy to be around. The best girl out there hope she stays away from the broward hotel so many of the girls are in now.See my post below deleted by A2. Was regarding Tara. I will put this mildly; so it does not offended anyone. Most seniors will tell ya. She is a total trip and not worth the effort. And is in line with not getting picked up. So she and her pimp perhaps realized what they were doing wrong I. E. Pretend you lost the money and waste time. Some will let Jackson slide others well what can I tell ya. For me its time value. I'm parting with dead presidents and my time.

But you had fun times and her legs were not so yummy few weeks back. Must be bastard put inside her I bet. Perggo prowl. Or the hoe has just gotten fat.

I didn't delete it because of the content, I deleted it because it was written in something besides English.

A2

CdMante
07-06-15, 22:19
Are we referring to tall blonde Tara? As you have read, two earlier mongers posted on the dissatisfaction on her recent performance. Ironic I haven't experienced with her lately, cause the last I took that wine was back in ninteen sixty nine, but again that was four score years ago. She has been running the street mill for a long time, has to take its toll you think. I saw her a couple of weeks ago due to her body chemistry this hungry wolf scented and passed, skin definitely has taken its toll.I don't need to said no more. Ok I said something. LOL. Her legs are better really? She is a good looking girl I said nice body, but her skin its terrible I can tell her business its going down, since I now see her walking the streets more than she did before. Theres a reason why she don't wear them sexy shorts anymore. Always jeans, leggings or long dresses.

Calizum69
07-07-15, 10:07
On the clock and heading back to office, I spot a spinner on Sample just west of I95. I make a loop as she looked at my on my right turn and as I'm coming back on the back end I park. I wait patiently as I get out and smoke a fag and low and behold she walks over to me.

She asks for a cig and I obliged and we spark a dialogue. She saids if I could give her a ride to Atlantic. I of course agree if she on for sum action Jackson on thee highway and that's if I can drive 55. So I soon I hit 95 she goes down for the count while I'm driving 55 plus and holding down my camera phone, directing her head game and keeping my eye out for troopers. I'm going like65 plus and I slowed down approaching Atlantic, she still on my dick and I see a radar on rear view mirror. Heads up on my driver side and he holds it, I told Heather to hold it down and she does. Boy was I tripping all high from grass and getting head on expressway with a pig next to me. So I slow down as my exit approaches and I'm nutting, purrrfect timing.

The thrill of it all and dropped her off on MLK hood town.

Member #5419
07-07-15, 12:14
On the clock and heading back to office, I spot a spinner on Sample just west of I95. I make a loop as she looked at my on my right turn and as I'm coming back on the back end I park. I wait patiently as I get out and smoke a fag and low and behold she walks over to me.

She asks for a cig and I obliged and we spark a dialogue. She saids if I could give her a ride to Atlantic. I of course agree if she on for sum action Jackson on thee highway and that's if I can drive 55. So I soon I hit 95 she goes down for the count while I'm driving 55 plus and holding down my camera phone, directing her head game and keeping my eye out for troopers. I'm going like65 plus and I slowed down approaching Atlantic, she still on my dick and I see a radar on rear view mirror. Heads up on my driver side and he holds it, I told Heather to hold it down and she does. Boy was I tripping all high from grass and getting head on expressway with a pig next to me. So I slow down as my exit approaches and I'm nutting, purrrfect timing.

The thrill of it all and dropped her off on MLK hood town.Sweet lookin little clam pussy, nice job Cali!!

STBone
07-07-15, 13:43
New to town and looking for a reliable safe lady for my first time here and looking for any pointers or suggestions or contact info. Please PM me with any suggestions.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers.

MrMan1010
07-08-15, 19:16

The thrill of it all and dropped her off on MLK hood town.LOL I give you all the credit for the pics.

CdMante
07-09-15, 10:57

The thrill of it all and dropped her off on MLK hood town.I seen her at the trap house before I was there looking for skinny Nicky but fund this one instead, she said her name was Angel also just got a Jackson BJ and pay 10 for the "rights" to privacy. After all it was not bad it all haven't seen her since.

Flintlock53
07-09-15, 13:35
I seen her at the trap house before I was there looking for skinny Nicky but fund this one instead, she said her name was Angel also just got a Jackson BJ and pay 10 for the "rights" to privacy. After all it was not bad it all haven't seen her since.Hey Cd if you're talking the Trap house on 5th just west of 3rd Ave, STAY OUT. That place is a revolving door of busts by Raiders. I have seen bust going down there at least three times and I generally don't cruise in there. One time I drove by for a pre arranged pic up with Skinny Nikki. Raiders in all black wearing ski masks took pictures of me, my car & tag. WTF, I was waiting for a letter in the mail about frequenting a place known for drugs and prostitution! I told Nikki "Never again, walk your ass to RaceTrak or Ward City if you want my $. IMO you would be better off dropping Mr Jackson at Atlantic Inn to keep your face out of "Mugshots.com". Maybe I'm just a chicken-shit, but this hobby has enough built in trouble without inviting more.

CdMante
07-09-15, 17:40
Hey Cd if you're talking the Trap house on 5th just west of 3rd Ave, STAY OUT. That place is a revolving door of busts by Raiders. I have seen bust going down there at least three times and I generally don't cruise in there. One time I drove by for a pre arranged pic up with Skinny Nikki. Raiders in all black wearing ski masks took pictures of me, my car & tag. WTF, I was waiting for a letter in the mail about frequenting a place known for drugs and prostitution! I told Nikki "Never again, walk your ass to RaceTrak or Ward City if you want my $. IMO you would be better off dropping Mr Jackson at Atlantic Inn to keep your face out of "Mugshots.com". Maybe I'm just a chicken-shit, but this hobby has enough built in trouble without inviting more.I know its been a little bit since I been there. I now pick Nicky walking down the road or by laundromat down the road.

Calizum69
07-11-15, 16:32
I know its been a little bit since I been there. I now pick Nicky walking down the road or by laundromat down the road.Can believe I took this picture of Nikki 4 years ago. She literally gives one of thee best BBBJ in Pompano.

Horny As Hell
07-11-15, 19:38
Cute girl and nice tits, any vids of those? Thanks for sharing.

Can believe I took this picture of Nikki 4 years ago. She literally gives one of thee best BBBJ in Pompano.

Flintlock53
07-12-15, 12:58
Picked up Kendra by Sunoco Friday around 4:30. Uninspired BBBJCIMWS but apologized because she was worried about her missing BF. He supposedly went missing Tues or Wed, you all know how she mumbles on meds. Actually went missing with a rented U-Haul so likely LEO is searching without a missing person waiting period. I "assured" her not to worry as he probably just found something criminal to occupy his time. Also told her to post her free BP ad to get off the street. She had no idea but posted while I was driving her back. She put in an ad for herself and blond who would do girl on girl show. Didn't ask who but figured it was either DeeShot or her sister. Called Gina and Nikki about getting their ads up but seems like neither took advantage. Oh well, free is only free just so long!

CdMante
07-13-15, 10:13
Can believe I took this picture of Nikki 4 years ago. She literally gives one of thee best BBBJ in Pompano.I hope to have her around for a long time. She is no drama, always down and straight to business YOU GO NIKKI.

Member #5638
07-13-15, 15:07
Saw here at sample at Dixie standing there thru a couple light cycles.

Saylor43
07-13-15, 19:10
Saw here at sample at Dixie standing there thru a couple light cycles.Yea looks like bridget.

Calizum69
07-15-15, 17:09
Minding my own business as pun intended this monger dreaming way of life. I spot a SW on MLK / Powerline rd and make my moves ahead, get her attention as she approaches and responds like a tamed beaver. Quick on LEO check and single Jackson delight and eager to go down. Wow this girl gave me a better BBBJ then non SW social harlots I have seen lately. She loves the milk and swallows she boast so much about. I just like when she deep throats which is such delight.

Tracie
07-16-15, 08:39
Minding my own business as pun intended this monger dreaming way of life. I spot a SW on MLK / Powerline rd and make my moves ahead, get her attention as she approaches and responds like a tamed beaver. Quick on LEO check and single Jackson delight and eager to go down. Wow this girl gave me a better BBBJ then non SW social harlots I have seen lately. She loves the milk and swallows she boast so much about. I just like when she deep throats which is such delight.I partook with Ashley Sunday afternoon. Didn't get her name thanks.

Wrencher426
07-16-15, 13:51
Calizum, your box be full! LOL!