PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Bamasam
11-03-10, 10:00
Coming through and saw some rough ones then when about to give up saw a cute curly brown haired one walk into the service station in Brownsville. Pulled across the street and waited and when she came out said Hi and came over. Asked if she needed a ride and went up the street to her apartment. Was asking for 60 but finally talked her into 40 but as soon as she had the money inside turned into a biych and was rushing and complaining.

Pulled the condom off and told her to suck it and shut the fuck up. Sucked for a few minutes then started bitching to hurry so I told her to stroke it for a minute. Told me to cum on a towel but let loose and blew a load all over her face and tits. Wiped my dick off on her towel pulled up my pants and left with her still bitching. .

A couple of night later saw her out and she remembered me but was still trying to wave me down haha

Tampa Guy
10-24-12, 20:18
I had a dream about Dianna who was walking on Jackson near W. In my dream, she gave a toe curling BBBJCIM for a Jackson and I threw in a generous tip for her effort. Senior members, PM me for digits.

Dude182
05-18-13, 18:05
Made a few laps around the loop this afternoon. Saw an older WSW with long, blond / silver hair get into a car when I turned off of citrus toward mobile hwy. She was pretty old, wouldn't have picked her up. Saw a second blond WSW get picked up at the mini mart a minute later. She was a thick girl with yoga pants, probably would of picked her up if the other guy didn't beat me to it. Made the loop a few more times but didn't see any more so I went home.

TheJokster78
07-10-13, 09:03
Made the loop the other night. Picked up Laura. Cute little redhead spinner. Half N Half for .4. Rushed me a bit which makes it less enjoyable. Would repeat.

GottaHaveMoreU
06-05-14, 16:23
Did I post this wrong section? I see there are a lot of SW reports in the General Reports section, should I have asked this question there?Head.

Up and down mob and the side streets check out the photo section in general and SW forums, just to the right of the titles and you can see some maps, be safe out there lots of places LEO's like to hang in the shadows.

SW come and go it might be hot for a few days and dried the next it's really a crap shoot!

Streets of colors and fruits can have a few strolling.

Have fun out there. And most post are in the general sections.

BoredInPcola
06-08-14, 09:47
Thanks for the help.Make sure you report back if you have any luck. We definitely need some more reports on the current state of things. I've not been out in a while, not even just to look around.

TheJokster78
06-08-14, 17:20
Was out and about at 1500 ish. Cruised the usual fruits and colors. Not much out at all. Then again it was super hot out so that could be a factor. Just seems generally dead out there lately. Did see one WSW singer on a colored street. 6/10 on looks. Did not stop to partake as I was just scoping out the area around this time. Will report on any dreams I have in the future.

BoredInPcola
06-14-14, 07:13
Made two rounds, just to see what was out. The first was around 9 PM, and I didn't see anything at all. I just did a quick loop, though, and didn't have time to seriously hunt around. Went back around 10:30 or 11:00 and ran into Melanie. I talked to her for a minute, but didn't pick her up. I saw a rather heavy BSW hanging out on Mobile.

For those that have Melanie's number from me, I checked with her and the number is still hers, but she doesn't have any minutes. She also needs money for a bondsman, so she might be willing to make any kind of deal.

GottaHaveMoreU
06-15-14, 10:16
Made two rounds, just to see what was out. The first was around 9 PM, and I didn't see anything at all. I just did a quick loop, though, and didn't have time to seriously hunt around. Went back around 10:30 or 11:00 and ran into Melanie. I talked to her for a minute, but didn't pick her up. I saw a rather heavy BSW hanging out on Mobile.

For those that have Melanie's number from me, I checked with her and the number is still hers, but she doesn't have any minutes. She also needs money for a bondsman, so she might be willing to make any kind of deal.May have to go for a cruze!! Wonder what she needs a bondsman for? Thanks for the intel on the street. I've just had too many things going on I have not had the time to get to our favorite hangouts.

Good luck out there.

BoredInPcola
06-16-14, 00:23
May have to go for a cruze!! Wonder what she needs a bondsman for? Thanks for the intel on the street. I've just had too many things going on I have not had the time to get to our favorite hangouts.

Good luck out there.She wasn't very sharing with the information, but said it wasn't for drugs. I don't know her full name, or if Melanie is even her real name, so I couldn't check. No Melanie's have been booked recently, though. Maybe she was just lying.

GottaHaveMoreU
06-16-14, 13:47
She wasn't very sharing with the information, but said it wasn't for drugs. I don't know her full name, or if Melanie is even her real name, so I couldn't check. No Melanie's have been booked recently, though. Maybe she was just lying.May have to have another 11 buck special!!

Seanrinva
07-11-14, 01:08
Thanks for the info on where the stroll is, fellow mongers. Went cruising last night on mob and did the loop of Lynch / Jackson / Citrus. On my second pass, I found Stephanie. A WSW, 6 on the SW scale, thin, with Bs. Scooped her up, and after the LE check, we went and found a spot. . 2 got me a really nice BBBJTCWS, even though she said it would run me an extra .1 which I didn't have. Dropped her by the viaduct and on my exit saw a really great looking brunette that I wish I'd seen earlier. Also saw a BSW near T. Thanks for a great visit to PCola.

TheJokster78
08-19-14, 20:57
Was cruising W St north of Cervantes and saw this banging BSW walking near Avery. Flipped around and parked near W on a separate side street. Got an up close look and she was a solid 8 or 9 on the SW scale. Nice see cups and a plump firm ass. She gave me the wave. I would've partook however I was stretched for time and knew I would want to take my time so I passed. I will report again if I manage to scoop in the near future.

MrSquick
12-19-14, 17:28
In town recently and after some research mapped out the main strolls but not much to write home about. There was an old bleached blonde (50's SW) out in front of the motel on cervantes near mobile. There was also a cute BSW in shorts with a whole bunch of hair piled on top of her head. Spidey sense felt a lot of attitude with her. And I saw her a few times at different points along cervantes between pace and mobile. After supper took on last loop and extended the range to Jackson where there were two older WSW near citrus. Could of gone either way one had black hair withe some grey the other looked a little younger but probably wasn't. Took the later, dove down a less busy street and got down to it. Might have been a first, but she asked how I liked. Opted for the sampler platter, fast, slow, deep, wet. Very good cock sucking skills and she sucked up the whole load. Final damage 20 + 5 tip.

DawgLeg
12-22-14, 22:09
In town recently and after some research mapped out the main strolls but not much to write home about. There was an old bleached blonde (50's SW) out in front of the motel on cervantes near mobile. There was also a cute BSW in shorts with a whole bunch of hair piled on top of her head. Spidey sense felt a lot of attitude with her. And I saw her a few times at different points along cervantes between pace and mobile. After supper took on last loop and extended the range to Jackson where there were two older WSW near citrus. Could of gone either way one had black hair withe some grey the other looked a little younger but probably wasn't. Took the later, dove down a less busy street and got down to it. Might have been a first, but she asked how I liked. Opted for the sampler platter, fast, slow, deep, wet. Very good cock sucking skills and she sucked up the whole load. Final damage 20 + 5 tip.Nice report, I've not been up to much lately, good to hear someone is staying busy.

TideRoller
02-08-15, 15:12
I've seen the older WSW infront of the motel. I was curious if it's worth the time or money any one have any info on her?

TideRoller
02-08-15, 15:24
Just curious if anyone has any info if it's worth the time or effort I see her out there all day long. Other question I had was what happened to the chick with no arms? I saw her once I almost pulled the e brake to pick her up but was too late is she still around?

GottaHaveMoreU
02-11-15, 10:16
Went for a stroll was at green and 2 uncs decided to turn on green so I really didn't make any loops just kept on rolling on mob. Figured being 2 of them things might be suspect rolling on the back streets crisscrossing looking for the working gurl!!

Seen the older lady talking at the window at the relax, nothing else was walking on the side streets. One unc was at w parked.

Took a stroll down t and there were a few bike riders. Seen one BSW kinda poking around but not worth the pick up!!

Reckon it's just tooo cold for the working business woman!! Ha.

Like always, cash no chick, chick no cash!

Be safe out there.

Carver
02-20-15, 16:34
I've seen the older WSW infront of the motel. I was curious if it's worth the time or money any one have any info on her?The older lady is Sam. She gives great oral and has been around forever. You can trust her, it's worth your time.

I saw the other girl earlier this week near the two station in front of the closed K-Mart. I have not seen her out much lately, but just saw her this week. I have no experience with her, although always wondered how that would go. If anyone can give us some updates / details on what she is like, it would be appreciated.

Take care, Carver.

Rdy0120
03-23-15, 17:17
Hey, I always see ladies at the relax inn, and on a quick drive they seem to be better than the SWs. Has anyone ever been or know how it works there??

DawgLeg
04-06-15, 17:26
Got two cents worth of info on where some pimped girls are staying off of Mobile Hwy. I was not there to partake but also would not hesitate to go back for lets just say, nefarious reasons. There pimped and these dumass girls need to be. I met him and he's okay, just looking for repeat business, no games and no drama. So don't make a scene and they won't. Motel will kick his ass out in a second. Anyway, I know LEO checks the boards here so PM me. Can only release the information to board contributors in and from out of this area.

Assman850
04-06-15, 17:46
She is still around. Likes to hang near ice machine. I have digits if you are senior and have something to trade.She lives and hangs out by a ice machine if you really interested.

ZipperMc
05-04-15, 09:52
She lives and hangs out by a ice machine if you really interested.Haven't seen that young lady in some time. Not sure she is still in that area, near the ice machine. I drive through that area a couple times a week and haven't seen any action for a while.

TideRoller
05-04-15, 21:17
Been super slow when I came by the past week usually during the afternoon hours. Saw a BSW with aqua blue hair that looked TGTBT and the usual one across from the relax.

GottaHaveMoreU
05-20-15, 01:14
Found myself on the way back from a friends house and strolled through the local stomping grounds.

Seen a few locals on bikes and walking but nothing to tell about. Didn't make it down fruits but colors had a few that darted into the dark befor I could make the round.

Headed towards t and there was an uncle sitting off mob, watched my 6 and he didn't move. Made my way down t and seen a real nice chick in black legging to the calf and I think a blue tank. Was a blondy to the shoulders wanted to loop quick but a truck was behind me. Made it to the end of t and looped around (truck was gone by then) and made my way back still walking twords mob. Wanted to make one more loop to get attention she didn't look up or back so I loop one more time and she was gone! Damn thought it was going to be a good one.

Made one more pass to verify and yep gone.

She was nice and slinder nice thighs mabey a / be cup titties, a fine catch if she is a working independent!!

Will try again later.

Be safe.

ZipperMc
05-20-15, 15:16
Was in the vicinity of lucky 7 and spotted a WSW, was going to have a chat but noticed the unmarked sitting under a shade tree so just kept on going. Looked as if she had a couple of overseer's standing out back of the station. I guess I will talk with the overlords and determine their involvement. I'll report if I learn anything of value. Be safe uncle is lurking.

Chiron
07-07-15, 23:03
Found this little spinner late Monday night. Around 1:30 AM walking down Cervantes. Bold as brass, thought she might be a LEO, but eventually did the pick up on S st. Solid performer, said she was working later than normal because she had taken some cough syrup and overslept. Uh huh. Anyway, get to it quick before the street gets to her. . 5 for a half hour at her flophouse room, threw a. 1 tip for all the pictures and video I took. BBBJ, CFS. Greek wasn't on the menu. Very compliant with pictures and positions.

Also; Some BSW action by the motel on and St & HWY 90. They were staying off the road. Maybe spooked by recent stings. Didn't partake, but might be worth a shot. Normal stroll was dead quiet. When I cruised through between 11 and pickup.

GottaHaveMoreU
07-07-15, 23:14
Found this little spinner late Monday night. Around 1:30 AM walking down Cervantes. Bold as brass, thought she might be a LEO, but eventually did the pick up on S st. Solid performer, said she was working later than normal because she had taken some cough syrup and overslept. Uh huh. Anyway, get to it quick before the street gets to her. . 5 for a half hour at her flophouse room, threw a. 1 tip for all the pictures and video I took. BBBJ, CFS. Greek wasn't on the menu. Very compliant with pictures and positions.

Also; Some BSW action by the motel on and St & HWY 90. They were staying off the road. Maybe spooked by recent stings. Didn't partake, but might be worth a shot. Normal stroll was dead quiet. When I cruised through between 11 and pickup.Good find I have made the stroll about a week or so ago and didn't find a damn thing! Typical I got green and no honey. Now it's I got no green and there is a honey or 2!!

I figured the uncles have put a hurting on the local life lately due to not seeing anything when I made my strolls. May have to venture out to find this one. She got a name or number. Pm if you don't want it in the open.

Be safe.

GottaHaveMoreU
07-09-15, 00:26
Seen the spinner that Chiron had a good time with.

Walking down mob twords q mad a loop to verify came out on s and she was still walking made another loop and she was at q sitting on the bench made 2 more loop to entice her to get up off the bench and no go. I knew she seen me loop but she would not budge off the bench. Was looking at all parked cars in the area and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Said fuk it if she don't want to work I'll try later!

Was her tat on leg matched photo.

Be safe.

GottaHaveMoreU
07-12-15, 23:57
Damn sat night on the strip was a good night for a stroll. Blondy with a dope boy at the royal arms on the north side of road was a good one, dreaming I took a long ride that night!

Befor that seen a brunette walking up the overpass twords fruits in white shorts and blue t was very nice, made a few loops to follow and see what was following her because she was too clean looking kept and eye on her all the way to are but she disappeared into the darkness or someone's car!

Coming back from pace seen a gaggle of BSW with a dope boy and a WSW in a dress. Further down near w seen a really older WSW with kinky blond hair she could have been 20 but the streets tell a different sort of 20+ added to that!

Made a few more long loops and the streets behind the mega church and found a WSW brunette named Kim she leaped at the ride and offered a handshake for verification mutual agreement made with the kitty that was nice and smooth no bumps and no smell.

Wanted a grant for FS but got her to a Jackson and a few singles!

Found a nice dark spot to play and it was on!

BBBJ was pretty good and deep and took her spandex shorts off and threw on a cover mounted up and she was ridding hard a fast had a nice little ass and actually a good handful of be cups again no smell she gets off and turns around and I nail it from the back I'm about to blow and she flips and starts to blow me with the cover on till I complete in the cover I yank it off and she sucks out the last few drops that I had in me and spits it out.

Of course I ask for a number but she said she just ran out of min and asked for more money and to take her to the store to get min, I said no play time over I'll just look for you next time.

She was about 5 ft5 or 5 ft6 brown hair just to her ears and looked clean she told me she was 25 and just needed the cash for stuff. Just hope she don't get hooked hard on the stuff but as usual she prob will.

Good hunting to you look to the higher end of the alphabet to find her on the north side of the hunting grounds.

Be safe.

GottaHaveMoreU
07-22-15, 00:35
Nother night of good picking on every 3rd street there was something nice.

Had a dream I started out a colors with a tall dirty blond Ina dress 2 coins for a loop and mic check ok skills dragged a little teeth on the upstroke didn't get name was Ina hurry and lots of traffic.

Continuing down the strip I dreamed I seen the spinner and she walked up hopped in and off we went thought she said Shelly but all I called her was spinner she laughed and took off her top to check and make sure she was real. Asked for 5 coins and a room but told her I have a spot and I got 2. 5 coins said ok and off we went. She warmed up the totem pole and was ready to go by the time we made it to the spot took off shorts and pulled out protection, said I got my own (don't trust them when they offer) nice little honey hole that was moist she took it well and flipped and took a hard banging. Nutted in the cover and told her to get the last drop she hesitated for a second and then finished up. Dropped off and on I went.

Seen one last independent but she was with a few BSW but was looking as I slowed made a loop and she and her friends were gone. I think they stay at that last hotel near s.

Seen one last lady walking across the street at p or q shit I can't remember but I looped and she was gone. Looked good.

Figured I would stroll down t. There were two old hags thumbing for a ride but I kept on then thought hell I could have gotten a gummer for a freebie!! But just kept on I was spent.

Had a pretty good nap and a few good dreams.

Be safe out there.

GottaHaveMoreU
07-30-15, 20:39
Took a stroll down mob and seen what looked like Melanie around why street and z street. Made my way to s street to see if anything was hanging there and nothing, made my way back down Jackson to colors and nothing.

Back down mob figuring I would run back into the chick that was walking and she was gone.

Headed to t street and seen an older lady wondering on t (first few streets in) made a real long loop and a few turns to double check and yeah it just wasn't worth it. Booked it out and found my self at babes and got a little finger stinky from some blond chick for an extra song prob could have munched a late night lunch for it not a bouncer came by!!

Be safe out there.

NightMan7
08-09-15, 00:08
Just went for a drive on the usual areas. LEO is out in full force tonight. They even had about a dozen on bikes near the flea market.

GottaHaveMoreU
08-14-15, 23:04
Was out running a few errands in our favorite parts today. Made one too many loops and was tailed by my favorite uncle for a few miles out of the hot zone. He ended up passing me on w and was given a deep stare down while he passed.

There were a few WSW meandering between t and s on mob I didn't notice LEO was on Jackson the first time but the second time around he was fast on my tail.

Took my time at all red lights and using of turn sigs was a must and speed was at posted limits.

Noticed a few new ones out that I hadn't seen at night, they must be the daytime hookers. Bleech blond in shorts and pink top no bra and good handful that didn't sag. 2 brunettes I think one was the spinner chick from a while ago but I couldn't see tats on legs due to her walking in the shade by s other brunette was skinny no ass looked a little tweeked no titties In a tank top think it was blue and butt hugger shorts but no butt!

Be safe out there and always keep an eye on yer 6.

Say Hey La2
08-15-15, 08:36
Was out running a few errands in our favorite parts today. Made one too many loops and was tailed by my favorite uncle for a few miles out of the hot zone. He ended up passing me on w and was given a deep stare down while he passed.

There were a few WSW meandering between t and s on mob I didn't notice LEO was on Jackson the first time but the second time around he was fast on my tail.

Took my time at all red lights and using of turn sigs was a must and speed was at posted limits.

Noticed a few new ones out that I hadn't seen at night, they must be the daytime hookers. Bleech blond in shorts and pink top no bra and good handful that didn't sag. 2 brunettes I think one was the spinner chick from a while ago but I couldn't see tats on legs due to her walking in the shade by s other brunette was skinny no ass looked a little tweeked no titties In a tank top think it was blue and butt hugger shorts but no butt!

Be safe out there and always keep an eye on yer 6.I saw too cars pulled over yesterday duringy prowl. One off W and one off Mobile. Killing my play time.

Say Hey La2.

GottaHaveMoreU
09-08-15, 01:03
Had a few dreams last week. Wednesday during lunch hour and there was nothing crawling other than a WSW walking out of the royal with pink shorts and black tee texting.

Later that night I made a few strolls and loops and seen nothing out as a few uncles had made their way from the side streets on the south side of mob hwy. Took a stroll down T and seen the 2 old hags hanging out in front of the dope house a few streets down T from mob hwy.

Thursday night was pretty much a bust as well there were a few uncs that had folks pulled over off Jackson and some other pulled off pace I think. I thought I had seen Melanie out near w but she disappeared in to the darkness by the time I looped back.

See a lowly WSW or LSW around so I made a few quick loops and cought her attention she looked whit but had a Latino twang and hell if I can remember her name Hellen kat kris or something like that! After she jumped in did the LEO check and she asked for 50 pesos and settled for 25 pesos. Found a nice dark spot off the strip where nothing could be seen and she proceeded to help with my headache with a nice message and plenty of suction with out a bag on. Begged for a few more pesos for FS and told her for a senior Lincoln is all I got and them panties droppedand the cover went on. Was clean and moist and ready for a thrusting in mish and in doggie she was a good performer and kept pushing back hard. Was time to release the hounds and pulled out and finished with a bbbjwcim and a few extra tugs and sucks to get it all. Her panties were pulled back up and ride back to a side street to drop her off.

Was a little cautious because there were some blue lights in the area but I just need to get my rocks off.

I was in a good dreamland that night nothing could wake me up!!

CheaterMcGhee
09-12-15, 06:11
Think I saw a monger being arrested w a SW I've seen before on Cervantes around 9 pm. Could also have been that dude's coked up gf. But seriously doubt it. John was wearing nice clothes, and she looked pretty rough. Perhaps could have been drug related. But still, be vigilant when perusing the streets.

GottaHaveMoreU
09-12-15, 17:15
Went out last Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesday was a bust on the main drag along with Jackson colors and fruits. Made my way down T and seen a lonely stroller near the flea market she looked back as I was making a loop and headed back to the street I was coming out of. Got a little closer and yeah not what you would want in the car even next to you!! Horse teeth and track marks on her arms and a little dirty looking. She looked a ok from afar but Na not up close. I just kept rolling and booked it on out left her reaching for the door. Prob would have been a really cheap date but a lifetime of fighting off something!! Hahah nothing else was out.

Thursday was very hot in the zone and on T lots of uncle suv up and down the side streets and had one of the side streets blocked off T. Must have been atheist 4 suv and a few cars in front of a house. I just kept on down T and seen a few uncles on other various side streets with spot light on, must have been looking for someone.

Be safe out there.

CheaterMcGhee
09-14-15, 02:35
Had a dream I was going on Mob by T around 8 pm. Pulled over a decent looking late 20's blonde. Girl got in and was way way too out of it. Not sure what she was on, but honestly thought I was going to have to drop her back off. Fortunately, she was going for it before we even talked about anything. Never seen her before. Usually not into the usual girls. But had to pick her up when I saw her. Went for quite a long time. BBBJ Swallow twice for. 6 damage. She was down for FS but she was too out of it in my opinion for it to have been enjoyable for me.

Had a dream to end all dreams. Later went to WM and saw a tramp stamp skimpy outfit mid 30 year old brunette in the parking lot having car trouble. Looked like she was going to cry. I have zero game. But guess I have developed some skills from this "hobby" that transfer. Didn't even have a working phone. Parked next to her and asked if she needed a ride or something. Took her home and spent 3 hours at her place. BBFS CIP. She complained about her bf not supporting her. I made sure to act like I wasn't listening. She wanted me to stay and asked if I could help with her car, but I didn't want to set any type of precedent. 0 damage.

I have long had experience being the guy who gets used and has no fun while the girl goes home early to fuck that other dude. Slowly learning from other folks. But fortunate the stars were aligned for the WM girl. Think I might have a regular thing now at no cost.

GottaHaveMoreU
09-14-15, 16:26
Had a dream I was going on Mob by T around 8 pm. Pulled over a decent looking late 20's blonde. Girl got in and was way way too out of it. Not sure what she was on, but honestly thought I was going to have to drop her back off. Fortunately, she was going for it before we even talked about anything. Never seen her before. Usually not into the usual girls. But had to pick her up when I saw her. Went for quite a long time. BBBJ Swallow twice for. 6 damage. She was down for FS but she was too out of it in my opinion for it to have been enjoyable for me.

Had a dream to end all dreams. Later went to WM and saw a tramp stamp skimpy outfit mid 30 year old brunette in the parking lot having car trouble. Looked like she was going to cry. I have zero game. But guess I have developed some skills from this "hobby" that transfer. Didn't even have a working phone. Parked next to her and asked if she needed a ride or something. Took her home and spent 3 hours at her place. BBFS CIP. She complained about her bf not supporting her. I made sure to act like I wasn't listening. She wanted me to stay and asked if I could help with her car, but I didn't want to set any type of precedent. 0 damage.

I have long had experience being the guy who gets used and has no fun while the girl goes home early to fuck that other dude. Slowly learning from other folks. But fortunate the stars were aligned for the WM girl. Think I might have a regular thing now at no cost.Damn man you got took for a BJ 60 wow unless it was 6 bucks then you made out just fine!! Hahaha.

If it was 60 then you made up for it with the wm lady!! Good one but man you should wrap it up you don't know what else had been dipping in that water. But a good cip sometime is worth it I reckon!

Let us know if it works out for a utr that need help!

Be safe.

CheaterMcGhee
09-15-15, 07:29
No I did overpay haha. I'm not used to doing SWs as much. Either I get laid for free or I pay too much for a girl I could never get without spending some serious money anyways.

GottaHaveMoreU
09-15-15, 17:09
No I did overpay haha. I'm not used to doing SWs as much. Either I get laid for free or I pay too much for a girl I could never get without spending some serious money anyways.Yeah you got to watch what you pay they will think they gold every time! 20 bucks max for a BJ and 40 max for FS is my max mabey a tip if she does some extras!

Be safe.

CheaterMcGhee
09-16-15, 00:44
Yeah you got to watch what you pay they will think they gold every time! 20 bucks max for a BJ and 40 max for FS is my max mabey a tip if she does some extras!

Be safe.Will keep it in mind. Haha no wonder some of you guys are hitting up multiple girls. True though, we have to keep their rates down.

DaStick12
10-23-15, 21:14
New to "dream" need area to scope, inbox if need be.

GottaHaveMoreU
10-25-15, 16:49
New to "dream" need area to scope, inbox if need be.Mobile hwy between lynch and pace. Also north and south on the side streets of mobile. Jackson from pace to the fruit street. Cruise the fruit street and the color street and also "T".

Let us know what you find.

Good luck and always always watch yer 6. Do a few loops because there are a few unmarkeds awatching!!

WhiteDee71
11-14-15, 20:01
Went out on a stroll of the usual spots. Found a BSW who was 5/10. Wearing pink pants. Rushed BBBJ and I couldn't finish because she kept stopping and asking how much longer. Kicked her to the curb. Found a WSW 2/10 wearing a leather jacket. Average BBBJWS. Honestly it was dead and I needed some relief so I took what I could find. Stay safe.

GottaHaveMoreU
11-15-15, 00:12
http://pensacola.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100-car-ride-special-8504900802-out-calls-only/7969597

I know this is the SW forum but it's just funny how this chick works!

I think one of you mongers said she couldn't get a room and said to just do a car date but for 100 bucks. Hells no.

Can find a SW for 10 to 20 that will blow and fuk for a heck of a lot cheaper.

Just did a stroll and seen 2 WSW on mob at are and One on P. Are was brunette with glasses and sweater looks outs place a little too clean did a few strolls and seen an unmarked a block south so something could have been up I dought it but just a little off and mabey and coincident I dunno she looked a little homely as well.

The chick on P was a little thicker with dirty blond in a pink shirt was crossing mob and ended up talking to some dude on a bike couldn't get her to walk up the street after 2 attempts.

I booked it on out and found nothing on T.

Just too funny for a hundy car date!!

Memphis Guy
11-19-15, 03:42
Been long time since I been to pcola. Just curious if you guys ever see small white girl name Peaches, white girl named Jamie and shemale named Bimbo. I used to live same hotel as them but finally better myself just wondering how they are.

Chiron
01-27-16, 16:50
Took a couple cruise through the Citrus stroll around lunch today hoping the cooler temps had them working days. No luck. Only thing I saw was a stocky black TV on cervantes. Funny how the LEO never seems to bother the TV's. Anyone else having any luck on the streets? BP prices are high and seem to be getting higher so I need some cheaper options once in a while.

OldWheelieGuy
02-01-16, 21:17
I have been having good luck, I've picked up a taller chick with short hair twice recently. Can't remember her name but definitely one of my favorites in the area. She lives on Jackson and I always see here right by citrus.

Took a couple cruise through the Citrus stroll around lunch today hoping the cooler temps had them working days. No luck. Only thing I saw was a stocky black TV on cervantes. Funny how the LEO never seems to bother the TV's. Anyone else having any luck on the streets? BP prices are high and seem to be getting higher so I need some cheaper options once in a while..

Chiron
02-03-16, 11:04
What time of day?

I have been having good luck, I've picked up a taller chick with short hair twice recently. Can't remember her name but definitely one of my favorites in the area. She lives on Jackson and I always see here right by citrus.

OldWheelieGuy
02-04-16, 19:24
It usually picks up when the sun goes down but if you make a loop more than once you can usually find something.

What time of day?.

GottaHaveMoreU
02-05-16, 13:44
What time of day?I've traveled later in the evening and found a few about a week and a half ago when it was a little warmer out (they seem to disappear when it gets cold out).

Found a brunette want to say Jenna or Gina found her near q walking back and forth did a few loops looking for uncles and cought her attention hopped in LEO check and drove off down t for some road head made a long loop back and dropped her back on s.

Had ok mic skills with a little teeth was wearing a red shirt black jeans and has a small set of be titties that were kept out during the interview popped and spit while coming back to drop point but she did suck till nothing was left and after spit she continued to pull last drop. Asked for digits and was told she didn't have a phone (of course not! Said she would be out for a few more days if I wanted more said she hags out off Gonzalez and needed some quick cash. Figured she was jones'and till the first damage was 15 and a few smokes.

Keep it low and always bargain with them if they don't take what you offer let them go don't think with your little head was originally quoted 40 told her 15 is what I got!!

CrazyNines
02-27-16, 18:33
New here where is the citrus stroll.

GottaHaveMoreU
02-29-16, 22:07
New here where is the citrus stroll.Off mobile hwy befor you get to green. Watch out LEO looking to pick you up!

Drpmd
04-07-16, 10:17
[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

Thanks!

GottaHaveMoreU
05-17-16, 00:08
Had a little time to kill and went on the stroll down mob hwy. Was a little warm out with uncles befor the bridge and some construction at T street. Did see a BSW near krasnaski and was empty till T street seen another BSW walking west on mob that looked pretty decent had ball shorty shorts with a nice bit of smooth ass hanging out looked like a good handful of titties but being that there was contraction it made it hard to do a you and try to scoop her up. But damn that ass was nice. Made it back to T and there was nothing walking. Looped back to colors and then to fruits and nothing came back down mob and seen a cracked out lady in the royal arms across from the relax but deff not going to stop there!

Back on down mob for the 2nd time and didn't see the fine ass BSW so I reckon some monger picked her up. Down T again and nothing.

Be safe out there there were quite a few uncles befor and after the bridge and a few just cruzing around.

Haunted
07-30-16, 16:14
Coming down next week for business.

Long time since I checked out SW's but man over 20 year history in the hobby.

I'm stayin out at Gulf beach. Wondering if staying downtown might be more convenient though?

So doing the usual, piecing together areas of interest. I see uncle is around and watching. Being new to the area, makes me little nervous as I won't know the ropes.

If anyone has any personal contacts would greatly appreciate info. I have some contacts for upstate NY, lots for NYC.

Thanks!

GottaHaveMoreU
07-30-16, 23:13
Coming down next week for business.

Long time since I checked out SW's but man over 20 year history in the hobby.

I'm stayin out at Gulf beach. Wondering if staying downtown might be more convenient though?

So doing the usual, piecing together areas of interest. I see uncle is around and watching. Being new to the area, makes me little nervous as I won't know the ropes.

If anyone has any personal contacts would greatly appreciate info. I have some contacts for upstate NY, lots for NYC.

Thanks!There really hasn't been much out recently!

I have took a few strolls over the past few weeks and it's been dead other than locals on bikes or the mailbox that looks like a chick.

I was out last week and seen what could have been a good one but she kept talking to a group of dudes, blk and whts and would not budge I circled about 3 times but couldn't get her away. Looked half way decent. Black but hugger shorts and white tee and flips, just past shoulder length brown hair and was not thick not thin, like she had food on the table. Good amount of ass in them shorts poking out!

Seen a few older hags up and down mob hwy nothing on t fruits and colors had a few BSW nothing I would want to touch with a 10 ft pole!!

You might find a few but be careful and watch yer 6 there have been uncles out every time. One of the last loops I made down t street last Tuesday just past the flea market there were about 6 unmarked suv and sedans just lingering on one of the side streets. I have a feeling that that have been sweeping up the area. It's eriction year and that the head uncle wants to have something to show what's been cleaned up.

Good luck.

Haunted
07-31-16, 01:56
There really hasn't been much out recently!

I have took a few strolls over the past few weeks and it's been dead other than locals on bikes or the mailbox that looks like a chick.

I was out last week and seen what could have been a good one but she kept talking to a group of dudes, blk and whts and would not budge I circled about 3 times but couldn't get her away. Looked half way decent. Black but hugger shorts and white tee and flips, just past shoulder length brown hair and was not thick not thin, like she had food on the table. Good amount of ass in them shorts poking out!

Seen a few older hags up and down mob hwy nothing on t fruits and colors had a few BSW nothing I would want to touch with a 10 ft pole!!

You might find a few but be careful and watch yer 6 there have been uncles out every time. One of the last loops I made down t street last Tuesday just past the flea market there were about 6 unmarked suv and sedans just lingering on one of the side streets. I have a feeling that that have been sweeping up the area. It's eriction year and that the head uncle wants to have something to show what's been cleaned up.

Good luck.LMAO what a hilarious post. Thanks man. ". the mailbox that looks like a chick!

I'll probably end up doing the usual routine. Cruisin the stroll. Hit up some strip clubs. Hopefully won't have to hit the strolls again. Throw in a little CL and BP searches.

WillForYou
08-02-16, 14:48
Have had lots of luck lately. Dreamed of a very decent older blond with a decent body and nice skills several times now. Dreamed of a very short haired brunette nice and clean with skills. Dreamed of two different red heads both good to go. One bad dream dressed in white with long brown hair and big boobs, scary crazy, kicked her out in the middle of the hwy LOL. This afternoon I seen one of the BP pros working green LOL.

BbbjWanted
08-02-16, 16:29
Have had lots of luck lately. Dreamed of a very decent older blond with a decent body and nice skills several times now. Dreamed of a very short haired brunette nice and clean with skills. Dreamed of two different red heads both good to go. One bad dream dressed in white with long brown hair and big boobs, scary crazy, kicked her out in the middle of the hwy LOL. This afternoon I seen one of the BP pros working green LOL.Wow! I am impressed.

GottaHaveMoreU
08-02-16, 20:04
Have had lots of luck lately. Dreamed of a very decent older blond with a decent body and nice skills several times now. Dreamed of a very short haired brunette nice and clean with skills. Dreamed of two different red heads both good to go. One bad dream dressed in white with long brown hair and big boobs, scary crazy, kicked her out in the middle of the hwy LOL. This afternoon I seen one of the BP pros working green LOL.Damn that's luck right there what time of day were you trolling? May have to venture out mor than I have!!

Who was the BP pro?? Pm if you want.

DawgLeg
08-08-16, 21:31
Strippers who wear yellow are BJ friendly, I just recently found out that this is a discreet insider signal.

WillForYou
08-12-16, 08:23
Damn that's luck right there what time of day were you trolling? May have to venture out mor than I have!!

Who was the BP pro?? Pm if you want.Goes by camille. Funny most of her BP posts have no phone number listed. Various times throughout the day. Got to be quick. The amount of other punters did surprise me.

GottaHaveMoreU
08-12-16, 19:43
Strippers who wear yellow are BJ friendly, I just recently found out that this is a discreet insider signal.Sweet never new that!! Will have to venture out this weekend and see what happens!!

Anything else we need to know?? Hahaha.

GottaHaveMoreU
08-12-16, 19:47
Goes by camille. Funny most of her BP posts have no phone number listed. Various times throughout the day. Got to be quick. The amount of other punters did surprise me.Cool.

Have to send a text and ask her when she is going to be out hahaha. Seen a lot of guys do that in the Miami forums so why not here??

I've talked to her a few times over the year. Get something set up and she goes dark or tells me she will be ready at this time and when I respond she goes " who's this ".

Still wouldn't mind to some fun. Catching her while she is walking could be a lower price alternative then trying to go BP price.

Be safe out there.

NightMan7
08-12-16, 20:20
Damn that's luck right there what time of day were you trolling? May have to venture out mor than I have!!

Who was the BP pro?? Pm if you want.LOL I ran into Camille s couple of months ago at the Whataburger near the stroll. Recognizing her from BP I strike up a convo and end up with a half hour or so session for $40 and she gave me her number afterwards. Skills are ok nothing to go gaga over and looks are decent, but I was keeping it to myself so I always had a cheap backup plan when nothing else came through. But after starting out at 40 no way I'm paying her BP price.

TideRoller
08-17-16, 09:35
I did a drive by down the T street mob stroll to Jackson didn't have time to stop. But They were out in force around 130 pm yesterday I was amazed. The Normal older blonde across from the relax inn was there a curly headed slender blonde WSW was in front of the gas station. In front of the shark I saw a good looking dark haired spinner WSW wearing a tank top. Then on the back side of fruits another one could have been a twin but super skinny. Then down the street of money another blonde most action I've seen in a couple of months during the day. I have noticed a really tall blonde with straight hair strolling around the mob bridge and a thick brunette around t street with bigger cans. If you have any xtra info pm me.

GottaHaveMoreU
08-17-16, 21:32
I did a drive by down the T street mob stroll to Jackson didn't have time to stop. But They were out in force around 130 pm yesterday I was amazed. The Normal older blonde across from the relax inn was there a curly headed slender blonde WSW was in front of the gas station. In front of the shark I saw a good looking dark haired spinner WSW wearing a tank top. Then on the back side of fruits another one could have been a twin but super skinny. Then down the street of money another blonde most action I've seen in a couple of months during the day. I have noticed a really tall blonde with straight hair strolling around the mob bridge and a thick brunette around t street with bigger cans. If you have any xtra info pm me.Thanks for the heads up! I haven't had the chance to be out that way during the day in a long time. Nights have been a bust for me nothing fun out or if there was one out she is gabbing with the local street hustler or the drunks on the bikes. Not to mention all the mailboxes that look like a Harlet in the dark!

GottaHaveMoreU
09-01-16, 16:32
Took a stroll down mob last night. Before the bridge at the ice machine in front of the motorcycle shop, looked like one of you mongers was talking up a nice looking WSW in blac shorts and tee from what I could tell she was a brunette. Figured I would make a long circle and see if I could catch her. Whiles making that long loop still on mob I didn't notice anything at lynch kept on going. Seen an older blond WSW at Kirk. Seen a few BSW sprinkles on a few side streets.

I had planned to turn at pace to make my loop back to the but I seen a little dirty blond almost brunette at Q street and seen (prob her handler / pimp sitting on the bus bench) so I made a quick turn onto Q made eye contact and slowed and she seemed interested as she was slowly walking back up to Gadsden. I wanted the tall brunette. And hell now that I think about it I think it might have been Camille. Why'all had mentioned that she lives in the area and some one said she was at whataburger. Fits the bill!! As I'm coming back down old Corry field Rd I spot an uncle. He makes his way to mob and I'm right behind. I'm thinking this will be fun. Any SW's lingering in mob will scatter like roaches!! Not the case. The tall brunette WSW at the ice machine was gone (BTW the monger I seen talking to her, I seen you again pulling out of the fruits street!

I kept on down mob and shit there were 3 WSW on lynch by the bar. One thicker brunette with jean shorts and black shirt, the other shorter WSW in all black and another blondy in dark clothes, shit did a SW die and all why'all are in morning with all the black on! Traffic was heavy or I would have made a you and inspected more. Still on mob just a few BSW near some of the stores. Was back a Q and the shorty was was gone, but the pimp was still on the bench I made a loop around thinking she might have walked up the street and she was not spotted. Well damn let's look down T. Nothing! Thought about one more loop back to lynch to see what's up but said fuk it there might be a few more uncles cruzin.

Went home without any headache relief!

Will try again soon.

What else has been spotted?

Be safe!

Pcmon
09-08-16, 23:40
Spent a good while cruising a little while back and it was busy! First its was busy with uncle. Uncle was EVERYWHERE!! Marked, unmarked, and other first responders. By the end of the night / early morning SW's where EVERYWHERE!

So the first cruise of the night I only saw a few TV's and BIG BSW's. Got side tracked exploring elsewhere an for an hour or so before headed back to Mob. I took the back road from Jackson to Mob and had a damned Cross dresser jump into my truck at the stop sign by the Liquor store! Skinny, Dark skinned, and an attitude!! WOULD NOT GET OUT! I probably repeated myself 5 o times while he was trying to hustle me for what ever he could get out of me. Well the sound of my safety turning off was enough to put him on edge but the fucker still wouldn't get out! Told him another 10 times and still nothing. I finally got angry enough to throw it in reverse to get out of sight of of the liquor store while rolling his window down and telling him I didn't want to make a mess in my truck. That did the trick! WTF! Make sure your doors are locked!

After that BS I got side tracked again trying to hook up with Bree's friend with the weird hair cut. She was taking forever to reply, I got bored and ended up heading back to the east end of mobile where I didn't see much. Saw Uncle a few times and they didn't take a second look at me so I headed back toward the tracks. Just a few blocks east of the liquor store I found a petite WSW with curly blond hair and an attitude. She was pushing for more than a Jackson up front and I played hell to get her to start and work for a tip. Well about 30 seconds into it she started a count down letting me know how long I had left to finish. Needless to say she didn't get a tip and almost almost walked back.

After all that BS I decided to call it a night! On my way back north I headed down T, spotting another WSW hoping out of a car past a little ways bast the flee market so I decided to hit one more block. Upon closer review she was a PREGO! OMG I LOVE PREGO's! LOL! Well she agree'd to everything but greek for two J's so I headed toward a place I planned to park about 15 min away while she went to work on JR, Technique wasn't bad but it wasn't great either, a little to long in the tooth now and than but in the end I never made it to the spot and she finished strong!! Damned Red Lights! LOL! I tried to talk her into a second round but she wasn't interested, guess she figured after my first I'd take to much of her time for the second and started making excuses. O well maybe another time! LOL!

4th but not least, I picked up Rea Rea a few blocks west of the CVS. Slender BSW, probably 5'7-10, short fro, nice ass and legs, tits felt nice but never got them out for a visual. Anyways, ended up getting a good BBBJ with FIV followed by doggy for a J. Ass and legs weren't firm but VERY soft / smooth and felt amazing grinding against me, She was wide eyed as can be when I first spotted her but ended up being very calm, sweet, and accommodating.

Also think I spotted on of you crazy fuckers on a motorcycle trying to pick up a thick BSW! Lmao!

Some where toward the end of the night Bree's friend replied with some crazy story of why she couldn't meet. This was after leading me on with text and pics for hours. For those who care I heard elsewhere she likes crystal.

GottaHaveMoreU
09-09-16, 12:05
Spent a good while cruising a little while back and it was busy! First its was busy with uncle. Uncle was EVERYWHERE!! Marked, unmarked, and other first responders. By the end of the night / early morning SW's where EVERYWHERE!

So the first cruise of the night I only saw a few TV's and BIG BSW's. Got side tracked exploring elsewhere an for an hour or so before headed back to Mob. I took the back road from Jackson to Mob and had a damned Cross dresser jump into my truck at the stop sign by the Liquor store! Skinny, Dark skinned, and an attitude!! WOULD NOT GET OUT! I probably repeated myself 5 o times while he was trying to hustle me for what ever he could get out of me. Well the sound of my safety turning off was enough to put him on edge but the fucker still wouldn't get out! Told him another 10 times and still nothing. I finally got angry enough to throw it in reverse to get out of sight of of the liquor store while rolling his window down and telling him I didn't want to make a mess in my truck. That did the trick! WTF! Make sure your doors are locked!

After that BS I got side tracked again trying to hook up with Bree's friend with the weird hair cut. She was taking forever to reply, I got bored and ended up heading back to the east end of mobile where I didn't see much. Saw Uncle a few times and they didn't take a second look at me so I headed back toward the tracks. Just a few blocks east of the liquor store I found a petite WSW with curly blond hair and an attitude. She was pushing for more than a Jackson up front and I played hell to get her to start and work for a tip. Well about 30 seconds into it she started a count down letting me know how long I had left to finish. Needless to say she didn't get a tip and almost almost walked back.

After all that BS I decided to call it a night! On my way back north I headed down T, spotting another WSW hoping out of a car past a little ways bast the flee market so I decided to hit one more block. Upon closer review she was a PREGO! OMG I LOVE PREGO's! LOL! Well she agree'd to everything but greek for two J's so I headed toward a place I planned to park about 15 min away while she went to work on JR, Technique wasn't bad but it wasn't great either, a little to long in the tooth now and than but in the end I never made it to the spot and she finished strong!! Damned Red Lights! LOL! I tried to talk her into a second round but she wasn't interested, guess she figured after my first I'd take to much of her time for the second and started making excuses. O well maybe another time! LOL!

4th but not least, I picked up Rea Rea a few blocks west of the CVS. Slender BSW, probably 5'7-10, short fro, nice ass and legs, tits felt nice but never got them out for a visual. Anyways, ended up getting a good BBBJ with FIV followed by doggy for a J. Ass and legs weren't firm but VERY soft / smooth and felt amazing grinding against me, She was wide eyed as can be when I first spotted her but ended up being very calm, sweet, and accommodating.

Also think I spotted on of you crazy fuckers on a motorcycle trying to pick up a thick BSW! Lmao!

Some where toward the end of the night Bree's friend replied with some crazy story of why she couldn't meet. This was after leading me on with text and pics for hours. For those who care I heard elsewhere she likes crystal.Got to watch out for them TV's out there!! Surprised it took it so long to get out.

As far as the new chick that's a shame as she has been wanting some good reviews to get going. Bet she will end up on eccie as well. Not good to start out with excuses. But she might have had another client at the time and possible over booked being new. Hope she don't fuk it up, she's not bad looking.

Good luck and be safe.

LuvTinyTitties
10-04-16, 08:35
I'm going to be in town for a couple days. I was looking for advice on areas for cruising. And also a decent hotel in close proximity to cruising. Thanks.

GottaHaveMoreU
10-15-16, 00:47
Been rolling through a few times and have not seen anyone walking other than a few locs pushing a bike or walking to the beer barn for some md2020.

It's crickets out there.

Anyone else have any luck?

Has been a lot of heat in the area due to the road construction. But also have seen a few parked in key locations and a few making sweeps up and down mob hwy and back and forth on t.

Be safe.

Fidelio
10-24-16, 01:30
Seen at least 5 since last month.

Saw Angela, goes by Dawn, recently. Pretty sure I've seen her before and may have even reviewed her. Looks about 10 years younger with her face but is 39. She's gained weight but obviously a little decent if she looks younger. I've been trying my best to stick to under 30 and am aware to add years when I see any SW. Gave a rushed BBBJ w / spit. Was a "brat", as she called herself, during the time but was able to get the job done. Don't know if I'll be back with being rushed this time.

Must have been desperate and dreamed up a bony BSW on T. Nice ass but not a great with her head game as well as being not committed enough to the task at hand. Was also a little "bratty" but should have known better anyways.

Skinny 30-something WSW with dyed red hair on Jackson was not bad. Tats almost completely covered her. Best thing was her attitude and is okay enough at topping a guy off. Maybe repeat depending on my mood. Only reason is the age thing and maybe could have been cuter.

Had a reunion with Melanie who remembered me after a year or maybe even two. Obviously gained weight which she points out herself. Complained about being too hot and need a little assistance from myself to get the job done. Don't think I'll go back.

Twice I dreamt of Abbie, who has or is having a stay at the grey bar motel. Wants. 3 for BJ. Only had. 19 the first time because I was really just passing by. Could not resist to stop with her in short shorts with a nice big ass without being too big and have an okay face and also in her early 30's. Settled for. 19 and actually had the audacity at the last second to pull out a glove for a CBJ. Prefer a BBBJ but whatever. She was good enough to finish the job actually.

Saw her again and got. 3. Asked if I had a glove and said no. Obviously, I would have said no if I did have one. I've made this mistake before in GA and don't know why at the time it seems right, but I had to finish with a makeout and HJ. Clear mind would say no but whatever. After she gets out I might try FS which I very rarely do because of smalls and tights down there.

TideRoller
10-25-16, 19:11
I did a quick cruise around the block of colors fruits alphabets and presidents. Saw the same blond across from the no way I'm going to stay motel. Dirty blonde by the overpass next to the busstop. Not much else till I got to t street I saw a thick WSW brunette who looked bat shit crazy like coo coo for cocoa cocoa puffs turned around to get a good look and saw another WSW from behind down the street got closer she looked amazing brunette pulled close amazing face cute hispanic looking looked really thick in a good way. But atlas I was just cruising by no looking to score yet. She crossed the street as I circled and looked like she was ready to hop in a do the deed but I kept cruising bye and smiled till next time.

GottaHaveMoreU
10-26-16, 10:37
Was sleeping at the beginning of the week and didn't see much that sparked the interest on mob BSW and WSW older made my way down t and seen another BSW then out to my left seen the preggo chick made a few loops and she hopped in deff preggo by 8 mts did a LEO check and offered 10 for a BJ but she didn't want to roll said come on I'm 8 mths preggo I need a little more I dug around and found another 10 and said ok cruzed out the zone and headed to a hidyhole I found and proceeded with a decent BBBJ little toothy got her to pull the tatas out little saggy. Was about to blow and she stopped to ask when I was going to be done I said keep going I'm almost there she went down for a few min more and dumped my load she gaged a little then spit it out. Mentioned to go round 2 but she wanted 20 more told her I wanted more and prices kept going up said forget it and dropped her on the other side of s.

Good for a quick dump if I find her again but won't go searching again. Didn't catch her name and asked for digits but like most of them she didn't have minutes.

Next night I seen a few WSW past krasnaski walking up and down the street both were a little bigger and seemed way to clean. The 2nd WSW I think was the same you say tide looked a little Hispanic not bad at all was in black shorts and white top the 1st WSW was in I think jean shorts and blue top. Passed both to scout out the area but by the time I made my way back both were gone made a long loop and a short loop and they still had not returned so I bolted out and headed to the strip club and had a few dances and beers.

They are out there but it's still touch and go depending on the night I have a feeling that there will be more till the first of the month then go bleek again then pick up mid month then die off due to cooler weather but you never know.

Anyone seen the BP chick that walk down by the ice machine seen her once or twice both times talking to someone in a truck then disappeared.

Good luck and be safe watch yer back for LEO that have been hiding.

TideRoller
10-27-16, 17:26
Was sleeping at the beginning of the week and didn't see much that sparked the interest on mob BSW and WSW older made my way down t and seen another BSW then out to my left seen the preggo chick made a few loops and she hopped in deff preggo by 8 mts did a LEO check and offered 10 for a BJ but she didn't want to roll said come on I'm 8 mths preggo I need a little more I dug around and found another 10 and said ok cruzed out the zone and headed to a hidyhole I found and proceeded with a decent BBBJ little toothy got her to pull the tatas out little saggy. Was about to blow and she stopped to ask when I was going to be done I said keep going I'm almost there she went down for a few min more and dumped my load she gaged a little then spit it out. Mentioned to go round 2 but she wanted 20 more told her I wanted more and prices kept going up said forget it and dropped her on the other side of s.

Good for a quick dump if I find her again but won't go searching again. Didn't catch her name and asked for digits but like most of them she didn't have minutes.

Next night I seen a few WSW past krasnaski walking up and down the street both were a little bigger and seemed way to clean. The 2nd WSW I think was the same you say tide looked a little Hispanic not bad at all was in black shorts and white top the 1st WSW was in I think jean shorts and blue top. Passed both to scout out the area but by the time I made my way back both were gone made a long loop and a short loop and they still had not returned so I bolted out and headed to the strip club and had a few dances and beers.

They are out there but it's still touch and go depending on the night I have a feeling that there will be more till the first of the month then go bleek again then pick up mid month then die off due to cooler weather but you never know.

Anyone seen the BP chick that walk down by the ice machine seen her once or twice both times talking to someone in a truck then disappeared.

Good luck and be safe watch yer back for LEO that have been hiding.That was her never had seen her before hope she sticks around almost looked to good to be true.

NightMan7
11-03-16, 18:51
Did a little recon this morning at the usual spots for about an hour or so. Major thing I saw were new "crotch rocket" type motorcycles used by LEO. They are white with very small writing on them indicating they're the police. If you're not looking for them they will sneak up on you. They blend in very well with traffic or parked off to the side. Stay safe.

TideRoller
11-05-16, 15:52
Had a dream I met a tiny brunette named amanda really skinny and pretty. Good oral better ending on her face. Keep an eye out she's good.

GottaHaveMoreU
11-08-16, 00:40
Had a dream I met a tiny brunette named amanda really skinny and pretty. Good oral better ending on her face. Keep an eye out she's good.Care to fine a local as to where she might be hanging? Pm.

Truffle Butter
11-15-16, 18:34
I picked up Nikki today around 2 PM on mobile highway near S St. She is white with short blond hair, has a little bit of a belly. She was by far the best looking that I seen out walking today, I saw approximately six working / walking throughout the day. She was extremely cool, she said she had some time to burn so she asked me if we could drive around and she would show me the area as I am not from this area. She told me not to pick up two girls that we saw near the bridge on mobile near the motorcycle shop. One was a older blonde and the other was a heavyset brunette. Others that we saw out and about she said were clean. I got a BBBJWS for a donation of 20.

PColaHound
12-02-16, 16:55
Had a dream with Melanie yesterday at 4:00 pm. Found her near Gadsden and Greene. Damage was 20 roses for a BBBJCIM. Pulled in behind a hotel next to a cemetery! She has put on a lot of weight since I first dreamed with her. Saw a few others by the liquor store but LEO was there hassling them. Looked like a couple of WSW's were having an altercation!! Happy Mongering!!

PColaFunGuy77
12-04-16, 01:05
I'm sort of new to the area and looking for a decent provider. Not looking to break the bank or catch something, just clean fun a few time a month. If you can help, inbox me. Thanks.

Poverty442
12-07-16, 19:05
Started around 4:30 pm on T street on down to Jackson. Looped around to citrus, then hit some alphabet street. Only saw two. One was a big blondish girl and the other was an old hag. What are some decent loops to hit? If you don't want to post you can pm me.

Spanks.

Poverty442
12-07-16, 19:38
Started on T street to Jackson and looped around to Citrus. Didn't seen much but a fatty blonde and an old hag. Hit some of the alphabets but didn't see anything. Where are yalls better spots? If you don't want to post you can pm me. I may do another round once I'm done around 7 pm. Maybe they will be walking then.

Poverty442
12-07-16, 19:39
I've tried to post a report twice and it doesn't show up. This happen to anyone else?

Poverty442
12-07-16, 19:40
I'm sort of new to the area and looking for a decent provider. Not looking to break the bank or catch something, just clean fun a few time a month. If you can help, inbox me. Thanks.Same boat as you. I don't know the hot spots yet. Can anyone else help?

Poverty442
01-03-17, 19:04
This section seems pretty dead, has anyone been doing any good?

PColaFunGuy77
01-06-17, 14:32
This section seems pretty dead, has anyone been doing any good?I've had no luck. Not sure if its the weather or the ladies are being extra cautious these days. Still trying to find something regular though.

WillForYou
01-11-17, 15:15
I've had no luck. Not sure if its the weather or the ladies are being extra cautious these days. Still trying to find something regular though.There have been a few sting ops lately so be careful. I had an amazing run over a two month period then nothing so I asked and heard about the ops.

Poverty442
01-28-17, 01:52
There have been a few sting ops lately so be careful. I had an amazing run over a two month period then nothing so I asked and heard about the ops.But what areas have you been looking in? I don't even know I'm in looking in the best spots. Any help? Thanks.

Member #5379
03-27-17, 23:38
I was in the area Friday evening. Spotted a young BSW off of T. She did the wave but I had just started the night and wanted to scope things out. Spotted several in the areas usually talked about on here. A couple would have been worth checking out but by the time I did my survey of the area they were gone. That tends to happen to me a lot as I am very slow to engage for safety. Later in the evening spotted a long haired brunette on corner of Mob. She seemed TGTBT. Made a couple of passes but no way was I offering a ride where she was at. Anyway 2nd pass she got annoyed with me and made some rude comments about not picking her up. After hearing her I was glad I passed. Anyway, struck out for the night. Disappointed but will try again.

Member #5379
03-29-17, 00:03
First time poster, get to start somewhere. Long time follower. I know it's been dead on here, don't know if heat is up or what.

Oaklona Al
05-20-17, 18:59
First time poster, get to start somewhere. Long time follower. I know it's been dead on here, don't know if heat is up or what.Welcome. This looks like your second post. I'm only saying it because your 1st post, blow, was sharing information to the board, a commendable thing to do - starting by sharing versus asking.

This is my first post to the Pensacola board. I'm new to the area, but not new to mongering.

Good hunting,

AL

Oaklona Al
05-20-17, 19:14
I have to use N Palafox daily, but can't say I'm 100% certain of the below because I'm not able to stop and partake in the festivity. But from experience I'll say I'm 90 percent certain of a couple of sightings.

Medium build curly red head that looks like the red head on Orange Is the New Black seen most every day walking on North Palafox around 9th Street, generally walks north. 10 to 10:30 am. Decent 5 on SW scale.

One time sighting yesterday around 6 pm, intersection of North Palafox and Airport Rd. Really nice long hair Bru early 20's, pacing, on phone, clearly checking Palafox then Airport Rd traffic and looking. Couldn't return the look, had a passenger. Solid 7 or 8!

Hope this helps, if you hit one, please update the board!

AL

DawgLeg
06-17-17, 23:29
Not exactly a SW report because these I think are BP girls that are going to the store and such.

So I'm the QCM for some hotel chains and right now I'm in Mobile right now, it's an area called Tillman Corner, off of I-10 just past the exit for lowes. Called Inn dr. It's next to Hooters.

Around lunch time the hookers start to come out from their hotel rooms, to get something to eat I suppose. Usually around three girls at any given time, I drive a four door ford and I guess that is a popular truck for them, meaning I always get a hand wave.

I pick one up for a store ride and we end up in an abandoned shopping center parking lot, I stoped at the store first to freshen up and to buy her cigarettes and a coke.

We are now parked and she is giving me a blow job, nothing special but being a lunch time deal I actually really enjoyed it, cim and spit, then dropped her ass off where I found her, forty and a smile.

It's a highly watched area for LE I've been reading but that has not at all what I've noticed the time I've been here. It's a very busy area of people doing stuff, working and lunch time stuff and traffic.

Certainly worth the drive if you can get away.

Easy Does It
06-20-17, 22:43
Not exactly a SW report because these I think are BP girls that are going to the store and such.

So I'm the QCM for some hotel chains and right now I'm in Mobile right now, it's an area called Tillman Corner, off of I-10 just past the exit for lowes. Called Inn dr. It's next to Hooters.

Around lunch time the hookers start to come out from their hotel rooms, to get something to eat I suppose. Usually around three girls at any given time, I drive a four door ford and I guess that is a popular truck for them, meaning I always get a hand wave.

I pick one up for a store ride and we end up in an abandoned shopping center parking lot, I stoped at the store first to freshen up and to buy her cigarettes and a coke.

We are now parked and she is giving me a blow job, nothing special but being a lunch time deal I actually really enjoyed it, cim and spit, then dropped her ass off where I found her, forty and a smile.

It's a highly watched area for LE I've been reading but that has not at all what I've noticed the time I've been here. It's a very busy area of people doing stuff, working and lunch time stuff and traffic.

Certainly worth the drive if you can get away.Back in the day, when I first moved to the area in 2004, that was prime hunting ground. Inn Drive, and several areas within a few miles of that area were prime SW hunting territory. It was more hit than miss and the quality was pretty damn good. After a few years it started to slowly dry out and now it; s pretty pitiful, at least by comparison.

JustWannaFawk
06-23-17, 23:17
Hi guys, new to the area.

I was wondering hows the streetwalker scene down here? Are there tons of girls walking around outside? And is it. 2 to. 4 price range for BBBJ? Or is it completely dead out here too. ?

FootFiend
06-24-17, 22:05
So I did my research and cruised around. There were a few out there but absolutely nothing worth it.

As far as I can tell the scene is dead there.

Oaklona Al
07-03-17, 15:29
There have been a few sting ops lately so be careful. I had an amazing run over a two month period then nothing so I asked and heard about the ops.I checked the Escambia County arrests records and it looks like Friday night was a rough night for SW in Pensecola. Saw 3 bookings for prostitution and none of them looked like BP quality, more like SW.

AL

Pcmon
07-22-17, 09:32
Any pertinent info would be appreciated. Don't know if I would say time is of the essence but what I though was going to be a quick nap seems to have turned into me sleeping all morning. Cool chick but no fun yet and I'm not sure if it's worth playing it cool any longer.

Feel free to PM me.

GottaHaveMoreU
07-22-17, 13:07
Any pertinent info would be appreciated. Don't know if I would say time is of the essence but what I though was going to be a quick nap seems to have turned into me sleeping all morning. Cool chick but no fun yet and I'm not sure if it's worth playing it cool any longer.

Feel free to PM me.I thought she was the one that scammed and that would lead you all over the place??

BodySnatcher
08-02-17, 00:21
New to the area here. Looking through the thread here it looks like the scene is pretty quiet here.

Passing through Cervantes a few times the last couple weeks, I've sighted Uncle LEO quite a lot enjoying some camping and sightseeing. Of course when uncle is around, it seems like the good girls are scarce.

BigShot850
08-03-17, 15:47
The past 2 days my comute has taken me down jax close to fruit st. Saw 2 WSW one each day both were very nice looking but not to good to be true. One was a tall blonde dress with heels. The othere was a brunette in jeans. Hoped to get a number from both but were both no where around when I came back through. Any info on who they might be or if anyone has taken the ride.

BodySnatcher
08-13-17, 06:55
Everyone talking about the lack of activity got me real interested in the local scene here. It took up my thoughts so much that I ended up having a vivid dream where I staked out and ran around the local scene all night from around 00:00 to 05:00. Here's what I dreamt.

Between 0000 and 0230, there was not much activity, one tall BSW (5/10) one CD-BSW, and one old BSW (1/10). Nothing I was interested in. All three SW were on Cervantes.

Saw a decent showing of LEO around, but not as much as I'd seen other nights.

From 0230 to 0330, activity began to pick up, several more BSW of varying grade were out and about on Cervantes and the back road, two older WSW (3/10,4/10) popped out and were walking the blocks, two rather ragged WSW (2/10 2/10) were out with their handlers, and a young petite blonde WSW was on the main drag, (6-7/10) when I had doubled back, she was already collected.

Uncle LEO seemed to disappear around this time, only had one sighting while he was mobile for this time frame.

Here comes an unbelievable part of this dream. At around 0340 on gadsden near pace, I spotted a goddamn unicorn. A babyback ASW (8-9/10. I may have a biased rating here) wearing a little red dress and a half jacket when I spotted her, got a good solid look too, I turned down a side street to pull a haphazard you-turn to double back quickly. In the 30-40 seconds it took for me to get back there, she was already gone. Was a damn shame. I pressed on.

Aside from the ASW, between 0330 and 0430, more streetwalkers were out and about, at least a one and a half dozen BSW and WSW of varying quality were out and about on cervantes and the back roads. I ended up settling for an older WSW (5/10) with damage quotes of. 2 for BBBJ, and. 4 for CFS. I went with the latter and my dream ended.

Between 0330 and 0500, I did not see one sighting of LEO around, though I did see a few more WSW (between 4/10 and 6/10. Couple heavyset and couple spinner types) before retiring for the morning, though the numbers were dying off.

Anyways after I woke up, I just felt inspired to share my dream with you guys, it was so vivid!

Poverty442
08-17-17, 23:50
Thanks for the detailed report. Normally when I'm down that way checking things out around 2-3 I only see beat up oldies. I figured they all retired for the night around 1:30 ish. Interesting that you saw so many out after 3 am.

HereAndThere
09-13-17, 00:14
Drove around the area starting at about 4:30 this evening. Things were pretty dead, except one of my contacts. She's older, and not my style so I've never indulged in her, but I always chat with her and she points me in the right direction. At about 5:30, several of them just came out of nowhere. I saw Abby walking down Mobile, but she wasn't interested. She went in the store at the corner of green, and when she came out she was walking with my contact. I found a spot to pull over and they came up. I gave my contact a small finders fee and we chatted while Abby got her things. During this time, I saw one of the best looking WSWs I've seen in a while, but my contact warned me off of her. Too bad. Small build, early 20's brown hair. Abby came back out and off we went. Abby is very chill and easy to get along with. She's a WSW blonde spinner, 5'4 and maybe 100 lbs. 34 yo and doesn't look very worn yet. Got a CBJ (my choice) for. 3. Skills were ok, good suction, but just a little bit of tooth every now and then. No rush. Over all, a pretty good experience. Would repeat.

PColaHound
10-16-17, 09:29
Scooped up one of the better looking ones I've seen lately. Called herself "T". North side of mobile & green. She was real fidgety and I should've known better but thought what the hell!! She wanted. 3 but I negotiated. 2 for BBBJ. It was awesome while it lasted. She kept looking around and had me move 3 times before she bolted on me. Oh well!! It was good while it lasted.

Poverty442
10-20-17, 18:52
Did a quick drive though Jackson. Citrus - Cervantes on 10/19/17 and 10/17/17 and nothing was out but 1-2 older hags. Has anyone else seen this T girl around? I need to stop one of these old hags and turn them into one of my sources to find good looking walkers. $20 every now and then would be worth it.

Oaklona Al
10-21-17, 13:14
Scooped up one of the better looking ones I've seen lately. Called herself "T". North side of mobile & green. She was real fidgety and I should've known better but thought what the hell!! She wanted. 3 but I negotiated. 2 for BBBJ. It was awesome while it lasted. She kept looking around and had me move 3 times before she bolted on me. Oh well!! It was good while it lasted.Hey, sorry to hear of your short lived glory and related misfortune. Sounds like you paid upfront, before she bolted on you. With nothing but respect, I suggest that you never ever pay up front. Ever. It's a basic rule of mongering. Granted, with a SW it's a little harder than with a BP escort due to the smaller dollar value, but never pay upfront unless you don't mind loosing your money and a nut.

For the benefit of all new mongers that may not be aware, there's a sticky of the 22 rules of mongering on this site, here's s link.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

Stay safe,

AL.

LimaBean
11-11-17, 02:41
In Mobile, the Star Motel rents by the hour. It's $20, but when you bring your key card & remote control back at checkout, they give $5 back essentially costing only $14. The rooms are actually clean, spacious, nicely decorated, smell good, & have a free porn channel to boot! It's pretty cool picking up an SW, having her shower, & then getting freaky.

In Lansing, Michigan, a business rents private hot tubs by the hour. For $35, you get a spacious room with a hot tub, shower, bench / bed, & a private patio. I took a nice-looking SW there, & she felt like I was treating her to something nice. She went all sorts of extra miles for me.

Does anything like these two places exist in Pensacola?

Adramalach
01-31-18, 12:12
Picked up a cute black spinner on colors, spinner type. Excellent BBJ for 20 bucks, very laid back girl. Doesn't catch, but was very nice about it. Also saw a strung out looking blonde, a 900 year old chubby blonde, and a kind of cute, pudgy redhead. But she was loudly yelling and waving at cars, so a little too obvious for my taste.

Topgun1964
02-26-18, 17:38
I have recently been driving for a ride-share company and am learning my way around Pensacola pretty well. I have found that there are usually a few out there any time of the day or night and pretty much every day of the week. But from what I've seen they are not anything to write home about. One rainy day about a week ago I spotted a 30-something WSW with long red hair that I picked up on Cervantes to let her get out of the rain. Some quick checks and she went right to work while I was driving. Found a quiet place where I could stop and pay attention to what I was doing. She did most of the work between BBBJ and CG. Was finally able to maneuver around to finish off with mish in a cover she had with her. Wasn't terrible but wasn't quite like others I've seen in the past. But for. 4 I guess I can't complain.

JustWannaFawk
03-03-18, 02:42
New to the area, does anyone know if there are girls here at royal arms? I'm tired of driving around looking for girls. Can I just walk up to the doors and knock to see who's working? Any young WSW up here? And is this place safe? Am I going to get my shit robbed?

GottaHaveMoreU
03-04-18, 02:35
New to the area, does anyone know if there are girls here at royal arms? I'm tired of driving around looking for girls. Can I just walk up to the doors and knock to see who's working? Any young WSW up here? And is this place safe? Am I going to get my shit robbed?AHHAHA yeah go ahead and see what happens when you walk up and knock! Stay away and stay away from the one across the street as well.

Just drive up and down the streets north and south of mob hwy and you should be able to find something.

MongerSeeker
03-04-18, 05:47
MOB highway. ?

AHHAHA yeah go ahead and see what happens when you walk up and knock! Stay away and stay away from the one across the street as well.

Just drive up and down the streets north and south of mob hwy and you should be able to find something.

GottaHaveMoreU
03-04-18, 18:22
MOB highway. ?Mobile highway. Then it turns to Cervantes after w street that's the main drag for the walkers. You may find some on Jackson and also on t street but look up and down all the side streets in the area and there may be some hiding in the shadows!

Green and citrus (called colors and fruit streets) have some hanging around the convince stores from time to time and down by s and p streets at the bus stop on the south side of the road.

Just keep your eye peeled as uncle LEO's like to park and watch cars come and go especially in the parking lot on t street and strong.

Good luck.

Jerry J
03-08-18, 01:13
Saw a white thi blond on Sunday night, just dancing back off the north corner of Green and Mobile Highway. Just Dancin. Wearing a dress so she must have been chilly. She never approached any vehicles or waved at anyone. Watched her off and on for about 30 minutes, just kept dancing. Weird. Anybody try her?

PColaHound
03-09-18, 22:06
Saw a white thi blond on Sunday night, just dancing back off the north corner of Green and Mobile Highway. Just Dancin. Wearing a dress so she must have been chilly. She never approached any vehicles or waved at anyone. Watched her off and on for about 30 minutes, just kept dancing. Weird. Anybody try her?I saw the same chick in the same place 3 weeks ago. Figured she was jacked so I kept right on going.

NightMan7
03-10-18, 13:26
Saw a white thi blond on Sunday night, just dancing back off the north corner of Green and Mobile Highway. Just Dancin. Wearing a dress so she must have been chilly. She never approached any vehicles or waved at anyone. Watched her off and on for about 30 minutes, just kept dancing. Weird. Anybody try her?If she was a 40-something thin blonde I think I know her. Not a SW but can be had if your talk game is on point and you get about 4 or 5 drinks in her. At least that was my experience. She even complained to me about guys stopping her on her way to the cutty shark LOL. Not on drugs just a weird girl in that part of town.

HereAndThere
06-01-18, 15:21
Dove through the area for a couple of hours on Wednesday around noon. Saw a couple out but nothing that looked too good. Spoke to an old friend who said most of the girls are out at night now because of the heat. Gave her $2 for the intel. Maybe I'll try again this weekend.

LimaBean
06-01-18, 19:07
Many 'tutes are in the Nevada area. Latina Lisa (or something that sounds like Lisa) is the hottest one I've seen, but she was boring with her standard head-bobbing BBBJ. Plus, she ran out on me. She picked two areas where we'd get started, but they were too risky (bright light came on at the first location, second location also had too much light for us to do much). At the third location she chose, she simply ran out on me. Had the first location or two been good, I probably would have gotten everything I paid for, but her poor choices fucked that all up. As long as I've been doing this, I know it's best that I take control of the location, but I fucked up.

Nora is old and isn't pretty, but she is fun! She really gets into it.

Shy, Shannon, & Brittany can be fun. I've seen several other girls in that area, but most of them have been boring & not worth the time or money. One is Nora's daughter who is actually cute.

I've picked up a couple on Lagrange. BSW little Bit gave a decent BBBJCIM, but she kept trying to hustle more money out of me. She copped an attitude when she saw I had more money on me than I was paying her. Tough shit.

A cute, petite, older WSW also goes by little Bit. As soon as she called herself that, I figured she'd be a lousy lay. She didn't even have the creativity to come up with her own nickname. I was right. Plus, she insisted that everything—including the BJ—be covered. Fuck that!

I saw a young hottie a couple days ago giving me the look on Lagrange, but I didn't have time to stop.

I've also picked up a couple on Broadway (not East Broadway), and I saw another that I wished I'd had time to pick up.

Oaklona Al
06-02-18, 01:11
Dove through the area for a couple of hours on Wednesday around noon. Saw a couple out but nothing that looked too good. Spoke to an old friend who said most of the girls are out at night now because of the heat. Gave her $2 for the intel. Maybe I'll try again this weekend.Thanks for the info. I was wondering what area did you cover... Cervantes? Pace? Mobile?

Thanks again!

LimaBean
06-02-18, 16:35
Sorry. I posted this longass thing in the weong forum.

Many 'tutes are in the Nevada area. Latina Lisa (or something that sounds like Lisa) is the hottest one I've seen, but she was boring with her standard head-bobbing BBBJ. Plus, she ran out on me. She picked two areas where we'd get started, but they were too risky (bright light came on at the first location, second location also had too much light for us to do much). At the third location she chose, she simply ran out on me. Had the first location or two been good, I probably would have gotten everything I paid for, but her poor choices fucked that all up. As long as I've been doing this, I know it's best that I take control of the location, but I fucked up.

Nora is old and isn't pretty, but she is fun! She really gets into it.

Shy, Shannon, & Brittany can be fun. I've seen several other girls in that area, but most of them have been boring & not worth the time or money. One is Nora's daughter who is actually cute.

I've picked up a couple on Lagrange. BSW little Bit gave a decent BBBJCIM, but she kept trying to hustle more money out of me. She copped an attitude when she saw I had more money on me than I was paying her. Tough shit.

A cute, petite, older WSW also goes by little Bit. As soon as she called herself that, I figured she'd be a lousy lay. She didn't even have the creativity to come up with her own nickname. I was right. Plus, she insisted that everythingincluding the BJbe covered. Fuck that!

I saw a young hottie a couple days ago giving me the look on Lagrange, but I didn't have time to stop.

I've also picked up a couple on Broadway (not East Broadway), and I saw another that I wished I'd had time to pick up.

Oaklona Al
06-02-18, 17:14
Sorry. I posted this longass thing in the weong forum.LOL. What forum was it meant for? Heheh, I was just heading to the Nevada area in Pensacola, to monger out. I was wondering why I couldn't find Broadway, not East Broadway. Take care,

Al.

WassUpDawg
06-02-18, 22:45
LOL. What forum was it meant for? Heheh, I was just heading to the Nevada area in Pensacola, to monger out. I was wondering why I couldn't find Broadway, not East Broadway. Take care,

Al.I've been looking for Lagrange st. And thought the Nevada area was a code word.

HereAndThere
06-03-18, 00:53
Thanks for the info. I was wondering what area did you cover... Cervantes? Pace? Mobile?

Thanks again!I was doing Mobile Hwy, Lynch, and T. Went out again today around 430. Only saw one BSW on T. Nice body, huge hair. Didn't stop since I prefer WSW. Went out again around 10:00, same areas and saw nothing.

LimaBean
06-04-18, 19:27
LOL. What forum was it meant for? Heheh, I was just heading to the Nevada area in Pensacola, to monger out. I was wondering why I couldn't find Broadway, not East Broadway. Take care,
Wling.
Al.I apologize that I got your juices flowing doe nothing. The post wasn't intended for anywhere in Florida or even anywhwre nearby. I do a lot of traveling.

LorenTide
07-10-18, 14:32
Jct Lynch and Mobile hwy some action this afternoon around 2 h00 4 girls are walking around one is very nice.

TweedLedee
07-19-18, 16:30
Lots of action on Cervantes at MH today around 230 pm. Saw 3 WSW, one was easily an 8 on the SW scale, thinner brunette in a black dress. Pretty sure I saw her on a side street a little earlier.

2 or 3 pretty young good looking BSW and a haggard blonde WSW. This is the most I've seen out at one time in a while.

BodySnatcher
07-29-18, 17:52
It' election time, did a late afternoon stroll through Cervantes. LEO was out in some serious force from the looks of things, made me think something was up.

Anyways, lot of nice SWs out and about. Didn't dare pick one up right now though with a two LEO on every corner it seemed. Probably why so many were still walking and not picked up.

BodySnatcher
07-31-18, 02:24
Addendum to my last post. LEO cleared out around sunset for the most part, but there were still a couple passing by now and then. Taking a look around afterwards, I was startled to see how much management was out with the girls, seemed any SW of 6 or higher SWS had her manager close by. Ended up clearing out before personal resolution due to fast food poisoning and went back out tonight to try again, my mission, find a WSW without nearby management that didn't make me want to vomit again.

There was little LEO presence tonight, one vehicle parked for an hour, and 4 passing through. To note, I was tailed by someone for several minutes in a minivan on a cellular who followed me through a zigzagging area. He turned off a side road to cut me off at the next intersection, so I ducked into a tuck away driveway and chilled for several minutes and he vanished.

Aside from that strangeness tonight, I spent several hours out and about, management was passing out an 9 WSW out in front of the laundromat all night and again for the most part most of the nicer looking SW tonight had management right beside them.

Eventually, found a 7 WSW named Ashleigh and picked her up. Closer inspection made her drop to maybe a 5 or soft 6 after a closeup (I need better glasses apparently) due to pock marks. After a quick check, she tried to quote me. 3 for CBJ, and then tried to upsell to .4. I told here I was after cfs and she said no as she had apparently just had a baby yesterday. I tell her no dice and she tries changing her tune real fast to. 1 for BBBJ and. 4 for cfs. I tell her no dice and drop her off. To note, she helped herself to bait bags in the center console (little blue dime bags with aleve I keep out for headaches and honesty checks).

There were a lot of BSW out with a few WSW here and there, but nothing that was without management or that caught my fancy. Seems like a lot of themt are congregating near the bridge and notell motels.

Seeing another LEO blow through, I decide to head home and picked up a girl off GBH who was happy for a ride (not SW) and got invited inside after dropping her off, so tonight ended better than I could've expected. And now I'm sitting at home, drinking some of my favorite cold brews.

Easy Does It
08-04-18, 16:15
I don't really do the SW scene these days, for many reasons, but in my younger days I hunted them, with a fair amount of success, all over the country. I do occasionally "window shop" however, just for kicks. My biggest problem these days is that as I've gotten older my night vision has worsened to the point that it's making observation difficult. I can still spot the ladies, my "spidey sense" still works, but I have become less confident in my ability to spot any LE that may be lurking in the area.

Anyway, last night around 10:00 pm, I'd just finished up a great incall session with a regular of mine that I see from time to time in Pensacola, and I was fully satisfied, but not quite ready to head home, so I hit Mobile Hwy / Cervantes just to see what I could see. I have to say that there were more ladies walking looking for business than I can remember seeing in recent months. IN the short area between Green and Wentworth?? (Where that old laundromat is) I counted no less than 3 WSW and 4 BSW, all at least a 6 on my SW scale, and one of the WSW was at least an 8, perhaps a little better but I got a pretty good look. She looked good enough to tempt me, but over 3 or 4 passes I'm 90% certain I spotted her black "manager" lurking 50-75 yards down the road from her and I'm 100% anti-pimp.

Almost forgot, I didn't note any obvious LE presence apart from the occasional marked unit passing through, but I could be wrong about that.

Anyway, probably none of this is new to those of you who are frequent and seasoned members of the P-cols SW scene, but I thought I'd be a good contributing forum citizen and at least report what I saw.

Carver
08-04-18, 16:37
Good Post there, Easy Does It.

I will have to agree with you. I have been out of town the last couple of months, so I was please to see an update from you and some other mongers posting lately.

Keep up the good work guys and be safe out there.

Carver.

Easy Does It
08-05-18, 13:03
Thanks! I do miss the "thrill of the chase" but not all the other crap that went along with it. I live in the Mobile area and don't get to Pensacola often enough to be comfortable with the area to do any real hunting anyway.

Mobile barely has any SW activity these days, and what little there is, well, let's just say that it's not at all tempting to me. When I first moved down here in '04 it was another story, plenty of activity and the quality was actually pretty decent. I could go out pretty much any day and have at least a 50/50 chance of finding something I would like. That only lasted a few years though.

Good Post there, Easy Does It.

I will have to agree with you. I have been out of town the last couple of months, so I was please to see an update from you and some other mongers posting lately.

Keep up the good work guys and be safe out there.

Carver.

NobodyYouKnow
08-06-18, 14:48
To note, she helped herself to bait bags in the center console (little blue dime bags with aleve I keep out for headaches and honesty checks).Damn. I never thought of that. Note to self: this is a great idea.

BodySnatcher
08-07-18, 04:27
Damn. I never thought of that. Note to self: this is a great idea.Yeah, always ended up passing out pills to everyone anyways. And the individual pill packs are crazy expensive. Meanwhile with a little patience and maybe 7 $, I can order these tiny bags on amazon and fill them myself with about 200 doses to pass out so I don't lose whole bottles at a time from people walking off with them. One guy told me I was like a drug dealer passing out baggies and the idea spawned from there. Plus, handy to have on hand anyways.

CB1908
08-30-18, 08:39
Hey everyone. I cam completely new to this, been crusing mobile and seeing some OK girls, but still to shy to do much more than say hi. I am really just looking for one girl for some ongoing regular get togethers. If anyone would be willing to PM some digits or email address, it would be great.

Hari Balzak
09-02-18, 01:15
Most of us mongers (myself included) are unwilling to deal with a rookie. You need to hit the streets and report back to the forum with good intel before asking for digits. Furthermore, you don't need me, or any other monger, to PM digits.

You sir are a fucking hypocrite.

This is your first post back in Jan of 2013

She looks nice. Can you PM me with more info on her. I'm usually hunting after 2am.

You may never, ever, not in 200 fucking years tell somebody anything like this again. You will also never, ever not in 200 years be removed from moderation.

4 of your first 5 posts were requests for information and you have the gall to tell somebody to give before they get. This shit pisses me off for two reasons

1. You run potential good members off by being an asshole
2. In 99.99999999% of the cases the d-bags doing this didn't follow these demands.

A2

Hari Balzak
09-02-18, 10:53
Now I know.

Most of us mongers (myself included) are unwilling to deal with a rookie. You need to hit the streets and report back to the forum with good intel before asking for digits. Furthermore, you don't need me, or any other monger, to PM digits.

You sir are a fucking hypocrite.

This is your first post back in Jan of 2013

You may never, ever, not in 200 fucking years tell somebody anything like this again. You will also never, ever not in 200 years be removed from moderation.

4 of your first 5 posts were requests for information and you have the gall to tell somebody to give before they get. This shit pisses me off for two reasons

1. You run potential good members off by being an asshole
2. In 99.99999999% of the cases the d-bags doing this didn't follow these demands.

A2

Gareth
10-14-18, 02:36
What's the story on the older (but decent looking) lady who sometimes hangs out at the Cutty Sark?

WarTide
10-16-18, 21:48
I decided to take a long road trip just as the Hurricane arrived. Hopefully the North FL panhandle crew made it through safely after the storm. I took a chance to see if it was active there but came up empty. Good luck and keep hunting.

FaceBlaster21
11-03-18, 14:09
I've been traveling the area due to work. Then I had a dream I ran into Ashley by the cutty shark. She was sketchy as hell took me to her room OK dome with CIM. Tried to pick her up again 3 days later for maybe more she freaked out like she was tweeking. Saw the regular older blonde by the cutty she didn't seem interested. Saw a couple of older busted WSW's. This was all during the day time. On T street I had another dream with two different BSW's. One was named shy she said she didn't do anything with out a cover. I didn't have one and head that way doesn't interest me. I did get her number cause she was super stacked curvy and sexy. She texts me later tells me if I get a room I can do what ever with or without said cover but I was out of town. After that communication has been hit or miss. Then it was Sabrina a tiny sexy little BSW picked her up she said she does it all. Did some haggling asked for 30 I told her 40 for dome FS and facial she agreed. Head was so good I was happy with that and the facial. She went at it like a hardcore porn star. Got her number she's's kinda crazy with the calling and texting at all hours had to mute her. But would go back again.

LoveShack
12-19-18, 08:38
So I drove from I-10 to a mile past Kara (Not 21) incall location and back, didn't see shit. Granted its cold out and I tried this at 5 AM do I just check out all the motels? Side note I do recommend Kara. What am I doing wrong?

LoveShack
12-20-18, 09:45
Forgot to mention the actual route it was.

WassUpDawg
12-20-18, 18:20
Forgot to mention the actual route it was.Your in the right area. The females don't so much walk unless they have been kicked out. Try not to drive thru the motels to often, motel management will confront you, figure out the more discreet areas and drive slow, they are watching, guys that is, approach them and work it out. It's a crap shoot, you may get mugged or maybe score a female. It's not my thing.

RobertMarve
01-13-19, 11:08
I have cruised mobile hwy a couple time this past week and it has been a ghost town only dealers is what I see. Where have all the ladies gone? I use to have good luck from wentworth to the cutty shark but there has been nothing lately.

PColaHound
01-13-19, 23:51
I have cruised mobile hwy a couple time this past week and it has been a ghost town only dealers is what I see. Where have all the ladies gone? I use to have good luck from wentworth to the cutty shark but there has been nothing lately.I turned down p by the Pensacola motor lodge to go around for one but met a LEO on Gadsden. He went the other way and against my better judgement I came around again and there he was. He followed me and pulled me over for no plate light! Gave me a real hard time. Told me to take my ass back to Alabama and if he saw me there again would find a reason to arrest me. He was a real tool!!

FaceBlaster21
01-21-19, 02:54
I've been traveling the area due to work. Then I had a dream I ran into Ashley by the cutty shark. She was sketchy as hell took me to her room OK dome with CIM. Tried to pick her up again 3 days later for maybe more she freaked out like she was tweeking. Saw the regular older blonde by the cutty she didn't seem interested. Saw a couple of older busted WSW's. This was all during the day time. On T street I had another dream with two different BSW's. One was named shy she said she didn't do anything with out a cover. I didn't have one and head that way doesn't interest me. I did get her number cause she was super stacked curvy and sexy. She texts me later tells me if I get a room I can do what ever with or without said cover but I was out of town. After that communication has been hit or miss. Then it was Sabrina a tiny sexy little BSW picked her up she said she does it all. Did some haggling asked for 30 I told her 40 for dome FS and facial she agreed. Head was so good I was happy with that and the facial. She went at it like a hardcore porn star. Got her number she's's kinda crazy with the calling and texting at all hours had to mute her. But would go back again.Sabrina kills it crazy like dome but good throat.

Donnylad
01-25-19, 02:01
I'm UK based and doing a mongering road trip of Florida at the moment. Am in Pensacola for 2 nights. Staying at a motel on new Warrington so I'm not too close or too far away from the action. Thanks to the regulars I believe I know where to look. Basically on Cervantes / mobile & Jackson between P St & lynch st. Please let me know if I have this wrong. So this is what I found on Thursday -.

Came into town at around 4 pm and my Satnav took me along the interesting section of Jackson. Nothing at all. Went and dud an extensive scout of all areas around 6 pm. There were a handful of SWs on Cervantes only and all west of the letter streets. All were wrapped up and hooded due to the cold so unable to see the goods. Of note were one wearing a light hooded top and carrying a large backpack. Thought she wasn't a SW at first. Also one with her bf / pimp by the lynch corner. Couldn't partake at that time. Quite a bit of LEO. Especially by trishas on cnr with green. Also something big going down on old Cervantes st. An hour later it was a similar situation. Went out again around 10 pm ready to take some action. However very little around. Only 1 BSW on T corner. Even she disappeared within half an hour. Little less LEO too. Kept searching till about 11 when decided to call it a night. Seems like an earlyish scene so will try tomorrow.

Didn't work out till later that cutty sark is on the lynch corner!

DL.

Leon065
01-25-19, 12:36
Next time, depending on the time of day, tell the police that you're not from the area and are lost. It helps to be looking for your favorite eating establishment or gas station. With the roads hugging the water, you can say you don't know north from West and can't find your way out of the neighborhood. Ask for directions. Should take away some of the heat.

I turned down p by the Pensacola motor lodge to go around for one but met a LEO on Gadsden. He went the other way and against my better judgement I came around again and there he was. He followed me and pulled me over for no plate light! Gave me a real hard time. Told me to take my ass back to Alabama and if he saw me there again would find a reason to arrest me. He was a real tool!!

Donnylad
01-26-19, 00:54
Was out first of all at around 9 am. Saw the older blonde sitting at the bus stop on citrus near cutty sark. Nothing else other than that. At 11.30 there was a tall, skinny WSW with a hood on sitting at the bus stop me jct with Q st. Definitely gave me the look when I have it to her. Couldn't partake but she looked like trouble. A few around the lynch jct too at that time.

Was out again around 5 pm. Nothing except the same one around the citrus bus stop. There was a thin BSW walking around that area at the time but soon disappeared. Over the next couple of hours I saw a few older and some larger ladies around. One walking up and down citrus. I did stop a skinny blonde who looked 30's when in car. Said her name was Jamie. Pussy check was fine. Got concerned when she said she didn't need tip if we didn't do sex as she was on her period. However, she wouldn't nudge on paying afterwards. I stuck to my guns as feel she was look ing to rob. Could be wrong. Needless to say I didn't see her out again. This was on krasnosky. Later around 9 pm I saw a shorter, older dark haired lady. Thought she wanted just a lift to her house on T st. When she realised she wouldn't be paid she wasn't interested. Another larger younger WSW out too at that time. A couple of older wsws with pimps out too. Inc a young thin dark haired one with lots of guys at the citrus bus stop. Ain't picking anyone up there!

DL.

Donnylad
01-26-19, 01:48
Went out again around 11 pm and even more dead. One new and a couple of curvy wsws around. Lots of LEO. Was quiet on that from earlier. Just one sat on citrus around 9 pm. Also have seen a couple of ladies my type but they look totally high on something. Shame to end my stay without sampling any action. Oh well.

DL.

Donnylad
01-27-19, 07:57
Forgot to say I saw a redhaired BSW by the pml. Had seen her around there previously but didn't think she was working. Also no LEO early on but did show up later. I'm a bit surprised there's no action west of lynch or east of pace. The areas look ideal for SWs, especially with motels etc. Anyway, shame I didn't get any action here. The stroll is more active here than most but definitely an early one!

DL.

Tmac32
01-31-19, 17:29
Does anyone remember the provider over by T&W flea market? She was renting a trailer in the back of a property. She was also a dancer at a local club. Haven't seen or heard from her in a while. Brunette, nice body, thick booty.

RobertMarve
02-08-19, 08:57
Has anybody ever had a dream with the BSW that wears shorts with her ass hanging out and is usually well dolled up? I've seen her walking early in the A. M and was wondering if she is worth picking up and what the damage would be.

Adramalach
02-09-19, 12:13
Has anybody ever had a dream with the BSW that wears shorts with her ass hanging out and is usually well dolled up? I've seen her walking early in the A. M and was wondering if she is worth picking up and what the damage would be.If it's who I think it is, that's a tranny.

RyanE36
04-07-19, 11:53
What's the best time to go cruising down Mobile hwy? Last time I was in the area I drove through several times between 9 am-noon, and 7 pm-11 pm. Saw one lady at 10 am ish standing outside the Royal Arms, and then I saw several possible ones sporadically in my evening runs, but they were always surrounded by large groups of guys. It was also a bit colder those nights. I'm not much of a SW person, so I don't know if I'll really spend much time this time cruising, but still curious.

FaceBlaster21
04-25-19, 09:46
Nice little pick up tig ole bitties had a dream about a little ffing and cohf she did a good job and I brought the towel for the clean up.

Gbs13
04-28-19, 17:28
Nice little pick up tig ole bitties had a dream about a little ffing and cohf she did a good job and I brought the towel for the clean up.Been out of the game for quite sometime now, any places to avoid?

DPinnick25
05-01-19, 13:44
Whoever was in the Kia Soul that scooped up a WSW on the corner of and Pace and W Fairfield this am, well played sir! She didn't look bad at all. I'll be heading that way to try and find her later.

BodySnatcher
06-06-19, 09:29
Alright gentlemen, I've been a little disappointed with the lack of activity around here, and being unaware of what the current status of the scene is down here, decided to take some time over the last few days with the help of friend and pretend were private investigators on stakeout. We came up with an observation report of what we saw on a general night between 2200 and 0630. (Note that this is only weekdays we observed, not weekends).

First off, a trend we both noticed was that Uncle LEO only seemed to show himself in noticeable force every Even hour (2200,0000, 0200,0400, 0600) with the exception of 0500 to 0600, as the school buses are running. , and the better girls tended to miroor that by only showing significant presence every odd hour (2300,0100, 0300) With the exception again being 0500 to 0600 as the girls made themselves entirely scarce during the bus runs. A second exception in this to note is a number of girls were spotted on their ways to their homes off the back roads near the main drag after 0600, so there was a nice breakfast menu out which I happened to enjoy twice during observation.

2200: LEO out in force, only girls observed were 1-4/10 WSWs and BSWs most around fruit street area, with the standard lot of CDs out and about.

2300: LEO only in passerby, lots of decent SWs out, high popularity and hard to get just what your after due to demand. SW all down the main drag with concentration near the fruit streets and back streets near pace.

0000: LEO back out in force, 1-2 traffic stops per night with 3 LEO vehicles observed near pace intersection at auto parts store observed at this time, most SWs are out to lunch and can be found congregating around food places with dining rooms, Great time to get some lunch and meet some of the local management as well. (Side note: Whataburger was on point at this hour).

0100: LEO on lunch, one city cruiser spotted passing through each night at this time on main drag. Lots of girls back out, big concentration of SWs after the overpass by fruit streets, everything from 1-9 BSWs, WSWs, and CDs spotted en masse. Groups of WSW also spotted outside most convenience stores off main drag, also on strip of Jackson between Corry and Navy buying snacks at these local convenience stores. (For Jackson, this was observed to occur between 0100 and 0330) This is when we spotted the most and some of the best girls out, but it was also difficult as most girls were in group and / or with management at this time. After 0130, girls were spread out again and density returned to normal.

0200: LEO off lunch break, presence reduced on main drag, but busts of some sort observed on lillian on 2 of 3 nights with an average of 1 traffic stop spotted on Jackson near the churches by pace each night. It was observed that LEO likes to camp out in the church and auto store parking lots around this time, busts typically had 3 LEO vehicles present. Standard low graded SW and CDs still out and about near fruit streets spread down to green. Some 5-6 WSWs and BSWs observed mixed in the lot of them.

0300: need a lyft? LEO presence all but gone. Taxis / lyfts / ubers / etc. Out in force, last call time for making a choice for a bit without having to make a hard choice with the leftovers out and about. Girls around fruit streets are mostly gone, however SWs were observed sporadically all the way down to pace.

0400: Keep a low profile, average of 2-3 major LEO events observed each night around this time frame, usually 1-2 at the fruit street area no-tell motels and one major traffic stop on either pace or lillian. These events usually have 8+ LEO vehicles present. As far as the market goes, choices are few and far between, and best observed was a 4/10 older heavy WSW and a single 6/10 taller BSW who may be a CD, neither of us got close enough to ask.

0500: LEO on full force patrol while buses are running, no SWs observed at this time, might be breakfast time for them.

0600: LEO mostly gone, one traffic stop observed on pace over three day period at this time. Main drag mostly deserted of SWs, however, backroads were plentiful. I dreamed I picked up a fresh young 8-9/10 WSW night 2 off Jackson (CFS, . 4.

6 after tip.) and a 7-8/10 HSW night 3 happy to get out of the rain on an alphabet street. (CFS, CIMWS. 2.

4 after tip.) Other gentleman dreamed himself up what he claims was a 9/10 BSW spinner off Jackson near the fruit streets night 2.

Apologies if this is a bit convoluted, but I hope some of you gentleman can gleam some useful info out of this. Regardless, We had fun playing PI and stretching our imaginations to their limits.

HSVObserver
06-09-19, 13:19
Alright gentlemen, I've been a little disappointed with the lack of activity around here, and being unaware of what the current status of the scene is down here, decided to take some time over the last few days with the help of friend and pretend were private investigators on stakeout. We came up with an observation report of what we saw on a general night between 2200 and 0630. (Note that this is only weekdays we observed, not weekends).

First off, a trend we both noticed was that Uncle LEO only seemed to show himself in noticeable force every Even hour (2200,0000, 0200,0400, 0600) with the exception of 0500 to 0600, as the school buses are running. , and the better girls tended to miroor that by only showing significant presence every odd hour (2300,0100, 0300) With the exception again being 0500 to 0600 as the girls made themselves entirely scarce during the bus runs. A second exception in this to note is a number of girls were spotted on their ways to their homes off the back roads near the main drag after 0600, so there was a nice breakfast menu out which I happened to enjoy twice during observation.

2200: LEO out in force, only girls observed were 1-4/10 WSWs and BSWs most around fruit street area, with the standard lot of CDs out and about.

2300: LEO only in passerby, lots of decent SWs out, high popularity and hard to get just what your after due to demand. SW all down the main drag with concentration near the fruit streets and back streets near pace.

0000: LEO back out in force, 1-2 traffic stops per night with 3 LEO vehicles observed near pace intersection at auto parts store observed at this time, most SWs are out to lunch and can be found congregating around food places with dining rooms, Great time to get some lunch and meet some of the local management as well. (Side note: Whataburger was on point at this hour)..Thanks for all your hard work scouting and reporting! Good work! Just what this thread needed!

Poverty442
06-13-19, 00:16
Thanks for the report.

NightMan7
06-13-19, 12:02
Great job on putting your observations in writing. I have done similar research like this before but never thought to write and share my findings. Thanks again and good luck!!

CubanMonger36
06-16-19, 05:30
Hey fellow mongers, I'm coning from the Palm beach area to stay in Tallahassee a few months which seems to be a dead zone so ill probably be hunting on your grounds at some point. Could someone please PM me about the fruit streets, I'm looking on the map but don't see it.

Leon065
06-16-19, 21:30
You'll need to study the comments & the map to figure out some of the jargon, but some streets are named after the letters of the alphabet (A, B, C, D) some are named after presidents, (Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Grant) and then there's Citrus street. Check it out.

Hey fellow mongers, I'm coning from the Palm beach area to stay in Tallahassee a few months which seems to be a dead zone so ill probably be hunting on your grounds at some point. Could someone please PM me about the fruit streets, I'm looking on the map but don't see it.

BodySnatcher
06-19-19, 06:33
Alright gentlemen, though this tale ends in disappointment, I want to share with you a story of observations in the rain. This will be different from the last full report shared and won't focus on specific times as much as changes in the rain.

First off, when it first started raining, it appeared as though there was a bargain sale going on as SWs clambered for any sort of cover to refuge from the rain. Generally though, the girls caught out in the rain were 4/10 at best from what I could see. Mostly fatties, pregos, and the old.

Most of the half decent SWs stayed under cover at the no-tell motels near the fruit streets. But I've made it a personal policy to stay away from those places personally.

LEO behavior changed though the timetable remained the same, instead of focusing on the main drags, they seemed to stay on the fringes tonight making traffic stops. I observed two stops on hollywood by fairfield, one on mallory. And one more on pace between mobile and fairfield with no major raids seen on the buildings tonight. There was one accident that had cops coming and going on W near Cervantes for about 3 hours until they got the vehicles towed.

For the first hour after the rain would stop, the girls would hang around the motels, with only a few of the 1-2/10 SWs venturing down the main drag to see if they had better luck, after two hours no rain, the girls would venture away from the motels and more girls would start showing around the area.

I ended up picking up what appeared to be a 7/10 WSW near fruits and Jackson (spinner brunette, looked early 30's, mark on her back and tat on her left thigh), but after we started going (. 4 CFS), I had to stop because of an ABSOLUTELY GOD AWFUL ODOR COMING FROM HER NETHER REGIONS, not to mention complaints from the start every 30 seconds that I need to hurry up. It was enough to spoil my mood the rest of the night and immediately go home to scrub and shower unsatisfied.

Monger traffic stayed consistent with non rainy days, so other girls who looked decent tended to be picked up before a second pass could be made.

In summation of this story gentlemen, On super rainy days, you are better off either enjoying a night in or pulling out your little black book to see a familiar face. AND FOR GODS SAKE LADIES, TAKE A SHOWER AND USE SOAP DOWN THERE MORE THAN ONCE A MONTH!

HereAndThere
06-27-19, 17:42
Just woke up from a dream around 1:30 pm. In my dream I found Patrisha on Citrus. She's a 29 yo WSW, brown hair, 5'3", maybe 115-120. Pretty face. Not a spinner, but not at all fat. Just average size and healthy looking. I my dream we found a place to park where I got some CBJ (my choice) for. 20. Dropped her off and I was on my way. Great attitude, OK skills at best. She started a little toothy, but took direction and corrected herself. Overall I'd repeat.

BodySnatcher
06-30-19, 09:06
Just woke up from a dream around 1:30 pm. In my dream I found Patrisha on Citrus. She's a 29 yo WSW, brown hair, 5'3", maybe 115-120. Pretty face. Not a spinner, but not at all fat. Just average size and healthy looking. I my dream we found a place to park where I got some CBJ (my choice) for. 20. Dropped her off and I was on my way. Great attitude, OK skills at best. She started a little toothy, but took direction and corrected herself. Overall I'd repeat.How weird, I dreamed about a girl just like that named Patrisha as well. My dream consisted of CFS for. 6 and I was not left disappointed by her service.

BunkAsCraw
07-25-19, 14:38
My friend doesn't get out to the main areas where mongering can occur often so they are always on the lookout for other areas. Nothing substantial but there is some activity in the neighborhoods off Texar between Davis and Palafox. Nothing my friend was interested in though, 2/10-3/10 max on the quality. Mainly older, strung out, BSWs. My friend also stumbled across an older small bodied WSW that was broadcasting very loudly they were looking for business on E Johnson between Davis and Ely. 5/10 with obvious hard miles on her. Friend-o had company in the vehicle and it was a fairly public location so no joy.

PColaHound
01-03-20, 00:06
Pulling out of Home Depot this afternoon and it had just started pouring. Cute little thing with a backpack was passing in front of me. I ask do you need a ride and she jumped in. I asked where would you like to go. She straight up said I'm really needing to make some cash. Went to a secluded spot and got a very nice BBBJ. Name was Camille. Spinner and I'm really wanting to try it again.

GottaHaveMoreU
01-04-20, 14:50
Pulling out of Home Depot this afternoon and it had just started pouring. Cute little thing with a backpack was passing in front of me. I ask do you need a ride and she jumped in. I asked where would you like to go. She straight up said I'm really needing to make some cash. Went to a secluded spot and got a very nice BBBJ. Name was Camille. Spinner and I'm really wanting to try it again.Awesome find and didn't have to work hard at it either LOL.

Give a description to keep an eye out for!

PColaHound
01-05-20, 18:55
Awesome find and didn't have to work hard at it either LOL.

Give a description to keep an eye out for!5-10 spinner, wears a long black wig with a few dreads. Can't miss her. She told me she is usually between Home Depot and the Tom thumb a few blocks past Denny's. Good luck. It.

Poverty442
06-06-20, 00:54
I sometimes see a girl in biker shorts riding her bike in this area, anyone know her?

Jwtf13
06-11-20, 19:19
Caught a winner on Mobile near Green last night. 7-8 on the SW scale. Brunette, about 5'8" goes by Dee. . 2 got me BBBNQNS. Told me. 4 would get the whole taco. I hope I can have that dream again tonite. I'll get the digits next time before I wake up in a brain fog.

Poverty442
06-21-20, 00:36
Caught a winner on Mobile near Green last night. 7-8 on the SW scale. Brunette, about 5'8" goes by Dee. . 2 got me BBBNQNS. Told me. 4 would get the whole taco. I hope I can have that dream again tonite. I'll get the digits next time before I wake up in a brain fog.You get her number, pm me if you do. Thanks.

Slutt Mastr
12-12-20, 22:11
I'm new to the area, looking for who's where and where to start.

Coming from Portland Oregon, where the Streetwalker report is active daily, having a hard time understanding why this one is so silent.

NightMan7
12-13-20, 14:26

Coming from Portland Oregon, where the Streetwalker report is active daily, having a hard time understanding why this one is so silent.The location of what you're looking for is in the previous posts. That hasn't changed in 40 years LOL. The smartest amomg us realize it was an election year and our sheriff department has a history of wanting to make headlines. You can go the SW way but I would recommend STG or EC to lower your odds of running into bullshit. Happy hunting.

GottaHaveMoreU
12-13-20, 22:50

Coming from Portland Oregon, where the Streetwalker report is active daily, having a hard time understanding why this one is so silent.Yep x2 on the erection year new LEO master so the streets are empty.

Was in that area a couple weeks ago passing through and seen nothing not even a pedestrian walking and this was mid afternoon kinda weird.

But if you want to go on the hunt it's Cervantes from pace to the bridge at citrus and the streets north and south of Cervantes also w street.

Good luck!

FLHogRider
01-06-21, 15:57
Yep x2 on the erection year new LEO master so the streets are empty.

Was in that area a couple weeks ago passing through and seen nothing not even a pedestrian walking and this was mid afternoon kinda weird.

But if you want to go on the hunt it's Cervantes from pace to the bridge at citrus and the streets north and south of Cervantes also w street.

Good luck!Thank you.

IrishGringo2
01-28-21, 09:00
I was at HD on Fairfield and Mobile yesterday, and on my way out I pulled to the side of the building to make some calls. There was was decent looking Olive skinned very petite lady on the bench, kind of waiting on the bus but kind of not. She did walk by me and got close a few times, but never said anything. She just stared and walked by. Judging by her look and behavior I thought she was fishing. Has anyone see her and can vouch? I was on a compressed schedule so I didn't offer to give her a lift.

HereAndThere
03-30-21, 23:19
Had a dream tonight. In my dream a guy picked up Pinky on 90 near Green. Older WSW, 5'7, thin, with pink hair and a great attitude. They went to a spot and the guy got a CBJ, his choice, and no Dora toon was mentioned until he dropped her off. He gave her. 2 and sent her on her way.

BodySnatcher
08-29-21, 05:56
Decided to do a romp through the usual places tonight. There were girls out, especially populating the Royal Arms. Didn't get too far in tonight though, had uncle LEO on my ass after 15-20 minutes of perusing and refused to get off of it until I was well out of the area. Decided to wait a bit and head back after a bit and almost immediately had a different one on my ass as soon as I hit Jackson and didn't get off until once again, I was well out of the area.

As far as I knew I was driving normal and wasn't doing anything too erratic, I'm thinking they flagged my tag.

Oh well, what I was seeing wasn't too appetizing anyways.

XanderBlue
11-17-21, 19:24
Moving to the area soon, good places to find company? Used to mong in Cview a while back.

GottaHaveMoreU
11-21-21, 14:58
Moving to the area soon, good places to find company? Used to mong in Cview a while back.Not going to find much in the Milton pace area. But as pace is the name. Piece of ass comes easy LOL you might find a few on seeking that you could negotiate paid visits with.

But if your looking for street walkers none that I have heard of you going to have to drive to Pensacola and drive cervantes street to find any.

Good luck.

XanderBlue
12-01-21, 14:56
That sucks. Even cview had the triangle.

Not going to find much in the Milton pace area. But as pace is the name. Piece of ass comes easy LOL you might find a few on seeking that you could negotiate paid visits with.

But if your looking for street walkers none that I have heard of you going to have to drive to Pensacola and drive cervantes street to find any.

Good luck.

Poverty442
03-20-22, 18:48
Anyone have any luck recently? I haven't made any passes down the colored streets in a long time. One day I'll find a decent one and try to get her number so I can hit her up directly.

TheDude850
03-21-22, 11:27
Anyone have any luck recently? I haven't made any passes down the colored streets in a long time. One day I'll find a decent one and try to get her number so I can hit her up directly.Been pretty quiet over there the past few days at least, slim picking.

FloridaBiker
03-23-22, 08:15
Activity on Pensacola Boulevard at Kenmore rd.

This was 7 to 9 PM.

I saw two WSWs walking from the Circle K back towards the extended stay motel.

One was a plain fortyish blonde (really looked like a lost housewife).

The other was a spinner, black hair with management. Salt and pepper. She had a hot body and was really putting it out there.

I did not partake but would have tried either one if my schedule had permitted.

Poverty442
02-04-23, 13:00
Anyone have any luck recently?

Igotmonies
08-02-23, 12:04
Good Morning boys.

I was in you city on vacation and had a some time alone and decided to checkout the local talent.

Found a older (45 yr) WSW in a all pink tight dress. She looked rough but was the only option I could locate in the area. She was about 5'6"-ish Brunette. May a 4 out of 10 in looks.

BBBJCIM for $20. The service was average at best. My hands were granted free roaming while she was working. All in all a good experience.

Picked her up by the Coin laundromat at at 12:30 pm afternoon at HWY 90 and Wentworth ST.

Happy hunting.

Evolmd
08-30-23, 13:25
Anyone have any luck recently?Its been pretty quite and slow, I usually do a drive through the main areas around lunch and used to find some decent BBBJ but the last several. Months its been a random walker in the 1-2 out of 10 range, Hope to get back some good talent.