PDA

View Full Version : Ripoff Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Admin
12-21-11, 02:01
Greetings Everyone,

A fellow member posted the below advisory a few days ago regarding an encounter with an unnamed but apparently mentally unbalanced craigslist / backpage advertiser.

Subsequent to posting his observations, said unnamed mentally unbalanced craigslist / backpage advertiser proceeded to threaten to expose our fellow member's extracurricular activities to his significant other.

In balancing the concerns of the forum member being threatened with the equally legitimate need to advise other forum members about said unnamed mentally unbalanced craigslist / backpage advertiser, I have decided to delete the original report and instead repost it here under my username, as follows:

Word of warning.

This happened in Pensacola, but everyone needs to hear.

I called the attached add for an outcall massage. I dreamt that we hinted about extras (trust me more than hints) via text. Once she is in my hotel room she said she was hungry and ordered a pizza. I offered to pay for her pizza but she insisited that she pay for it. Once she started eating in my room I was trying to make small talk with her. I said something that set her off and she said she was leaving. I said ok. A couple minutes later she is screaming at me and telling me that I was just propositioning her for sex and she was going to call the front desk at the hotel and have them call the police. I offered her. 60 which was 1/4 of the agreed on price and (it was suppose to be a two hour massage) and she is still flipping out. She was telling the hotel clerk over the phone that I wouldn't let her out of the room. I was shitting bricks! I tell her get out of my room and I will give you all of the money that we agreed on. Keep in mind that I never even took off my clothes. So we open the door and hotel clerk is outside my room. At this point I put the money in my pocket. She is still freaking out yelling I want my money and all kinds of stuff. So crazy B, two hotel clerks and I go downstairs and the cops are there. She proceds to tell the cops that I called her there for a massage and then asked her for sex. They listen to her side of the story and then take me into the lobby and ask me what was going on. I told them that I had called her for a massgae and she freaked when I asked her about her license (which is what we were talking about when she freaked out). I forgot to mention that when she had got to my hotel room she had told me that she had pot with her. I don't do that so she put it back in her bag. So I was sitting there in the lobby of a nice hotel for about an hour and next thing I know she is gone and the cops are gone. Didn't say goodbye or anything. Maybe they found her pot, I have no idea. Needless to say that I am counting my lucky stars. Good lesson learned! She didn't get a dime of my money. The good thing is she bought the pizza and left the receipt. Now I can put that on my expense report. $.22 plus tip. I am also changing hotels tomorrow.

So watch out.

http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/thp/2747819207.html

http://pensacola.backpage.com/Therap.rapist/5764739

http://panamacity.backpage.com/Thera.rapist/5764739Here's a copy of her craigslist ad:

Date: 2011-12-11, 2:55PM EST

Reply to: serv-kz5sy-2747819207@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

RECEIVE InCall RATES for OutCall Services-CIVILIAN CLIENTS ENJOY THE MILITARY RATE OF $80 PER HOUR-ALL MILITARY ENJOY A DISCOUNTED RATE OF $60 PER HOUR-SPECIAL Starting NOW THRU January 1st 2012

My Clients Find Relief In Disovering that I am MORE than CAPABLE in Accommodating Exceptional Therapeutic Massage Therapy Services & if NOT 100% Satisfied Your Services are FREE !!!

InCall: Join me @ my Clean, Comfortable, Convenient, Relaxing & Central Location in Okaloosa County

OutCall: Convenience Delivered To Your Door Step!! Ahhh Stress-free Leisure with NO COMMUTE TIME!! The Pampering DESERVED with Table, Linens, Music & Oils provisions.

RATES & SCHEDULING:

*InCall - OutCall Within Okaloosa County Rates for MILITARY with ID: Addtnl Areas Available For Travel FEE

* 2-4 hour Pre-Booking Prior to Needed Services Highly Recommended

* Appointments DAILY 10am to 12am * midnight

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME @ 850 687 5765

PostingID: 2747819207

Admin
12-21-11, 02:05
Greetings Everyone,

A fellow member posted the below advisory a few days ago regarding an encounter with an unnamed but apparently mentally unbalanced craigslist / backpage advertiser.

Subsequent to posting his observations, said unnamed mentally unbalanced craigslist / backpage advertiser proceeded to threaten to expose our fellow member's extracurricular activities to his significant other.

In balancing the concerns of the forum member being threatened with the equally legitimate need to advise other forum members about said unnamed mentally unbalanced craigslist / backpage advertiser, I have decided to delete the original report and instead repost it here under my username, as follows:

Word of warning.

This happened in Pensacola, but everyone needs to hear.

I called the attached add for an outcall massage. I dreamt that we hinted about extras (trust me more than hints) via text. Once she is in my hotel room she said she was hungry and ordered a pizza. I offered to pay for her pizza but she insisited that she pay for it. Once she started eating in my room I was trying to make small talk with her. I said something that set her off and she said she was leaving. I said ok. A couple minutes later she is screaming at me and telling me that I was just propositioning her for sex and she was going to call the front desk at the hotel and have them call the police. I offered her. 60 which was 1/4 of the agreed on price and (it was suppose to be a two hour massage) and she is still flipping out. She was telling the hotel clerk over the phone that I wouldn't let her out of the room. I was shitting bricks! I tell her get out of my room and I will give you all of the money that we agreed on. Keep in mind that I never even took off my clothes. So we open the door and hotel clerk is outside my room. At this point I put the money in my pocket. She is still freaking out yelling I want my money and all kinds of stuff. So crazy B, two hotel clerks and I go downstairs and the cops are there. She proceds to tell the cops that I called her there for a massage and then asked her for sex. They listen to her side of the story and then take me into the lobby and ask me what was going on. I told them that I had called her for a massgae and she freaked when I asked her about her license (which is what we were talking about when she freaked out). I forgot to mention that when she had got to my hotel room she had told me that she had pot with her. I don't do that so she put it back in her bag. So I was sitting there in the lobby of a nice hotel for about an hour and next thing I know she is gone and the cops are gone. Didn't say goodbye or anything. Maybe they found her pot, I have no idea. Needless to say that I am counting my lucky stars. Good lesson learned! She didn't get a dime of my money. The good thing is she bought the pizza and left the receipt. Now I can put that on my expense report. $.22 plus tip. I am also changing hotels tomorrow.

So watch out.

http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/thp/2747819207.html

http://pensacola.backpage.com/Therap.rapist/5764739

http://panamacity.backpage.com/Thera.rapist/5764739Here's a copy of her craigslist ad:

Date: 2011-12-11, 2:55PM EST

Reply to: serv-kz5sy-2747819207@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

RECEIVE InCall RATES for OutCall Services-CIVILIAN CLIENTS ENJOY THE MILITARY RATE OF $80 PER HOUR-ALL MILITARY ENJOY A DISCOUNTED RATE OF $60 PER HOUR-SPECIAL Starting NOW THRU January 1st 2012

My Clients Find Relief In Disovering that I am MORE than CAPABLE in Accommodating Exceptional Therapeutic Massage Therapy Services & if NOT 100% Satisfied Your Services are FREE !!!

InCall: Join me @ my Clean, Comfortable, Convenient, Relaxing & Central Location in Okaloosa County

OutCall: Convenience Delivered To Your Door Step!! Ahhh Stress-free Leisure with NO COMMUTE TIME!! The Pampering DESERVED with Table, Linens, Music & Oils provisions.

RATES & SCHEDULING:

*InCall - OutCall Within Okaloosa County Rates for MILITARY with ID: Addtnl Areas Available For Travel FEE

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME @ 850 687 5765

PostingID: 2747819207

FunTrust
12-21-11, 03:34
Never to your home. Particularly if married- 6 million reasons why. Risks even if single, exposure, cry rape etc. Bad Blackmail.

Never to your hotel if married, lok what can happen. Usually its blackmail for all your cash or other ripoff- a 20 to a motel clerk will get our I'd- if they rent to hookers, for cash, no skin off them to give info to rat you out.

At there place or notel, you can bolt easy.

Jay James
01-13-12, 17:53
Greetings Everyone,

Here's a copy of her craigslist ad:Good afternoon,

This is absolutley ludicrous & the man posting these lies will soon enough find himself at the center of a heated legal battle with myself & Holiday Inn Beach Resort. I unfortunatley had the displeasure of meeting this Douche Bag through weeks of cancelled appts. The last weekend before Christmas. Scheduling was difficult with his reasons of how he is employed.

Finally after weeks of trying to schedule services we were able to agree on me driving to Pensacola from Eglin AFB (which for me is over hour and half drive). I charge 120 per hour & for services to Pensacola & Panama City I request a 2 hour minimium to make the drive an time worth my while, as I have several regularly seen clients in this area & no need to drive that far for work other than to break routine. [Personal Name deleted by Admin] if thats even his true name LOL agreed at the rate of 2 hours no mention of sex erotic sensual or other sexual services were ever discussed or even hinted upon & I then proceeded to gather my things and table to go to his hotel room at Pensacola Holiday Inn Beach Resort.

When leaving the Niceville area around 4pm that day I was met with a traffice jam on the hwys leading out, this was due to a young boy being LIFE lighted of the hwy by a helicopter. I called [Personal Name deleted by Admin] & told him the situation & advised him I'd been setting in traffic now for over 30 minutes with no movement & wasn't sure how long & how late I might be for our scheduled services & did he have a time limit or other plans that would prevent me from accomodating services if late? He said No he was staying in his hotel. That evening as well I had my 17 year old nephew & his friend with me to drive so I wouldn't make the drive alone. When we finally arrived in Penascola it was 3 1/2 hours later, with no time for stops to eat drink or go to bathroom, my nephew & friend delivered me to resort help me unload & left to go eat dinner while I did my appt as we were all hungry.

When I went Up to [Personal Name deleted by Admin] room & arrived he was surprised to see that I'd brought a table first of all & I said "Don't all therapists bring tables?". He said "Well yeah, but we could work on the bed LOL". I said "No Thanks, I can set up its better for my back anyways!"

After entering the room he noticed I was shaking & asked If I was nervous or cold & I said no just a little hungry. With the traffic & all I didn't get a bite due to not wanting to be any later. He asked if I wanted a bite to eat as it was the least he could do since I'd traveled so far & so long on the road. He told me of a pizza place that was really fast & had awesome pizza & that if I ordered now they could be making while I set up my table & things. So I agreed & began my setup. While setting up after my 3 1/2 hour drive [Personal Name deleted by Admin] did begin to make small talk.

Seemed nervous & figity as he asked if I'd received his text on my way there and had I had the opportunity to check the website listed in this text he sent. I was confused & said don't know about that as I never received. The pizza came about this time & I forgot to order a drink so I asked if he had anything he offered White Zinfandel. I replied no soda or anything else? He answered "Nope", just wine & tap water! He did say However there is a soda machine on another floor! Not wanting to be anymore trouble I settled for the wine sipped it once and he noticed me wrinkle my face Because it tasted like crap LOL & asked oh you don't like wine & I said no not much of a drinker.

Taking one slice of pizza from the box I set down & began to eat & also look thru my phone for this text which was there & I'd missed somehow as well as 6 other texts from various people Including [Personal Name deleted by Admin]. His text said check out TSMFE. Com So I know we're on the same page. Miffed having no freaking clue what it was but realizing we are not LOL I said "Lets just cut thru the chase: What is TSMFE? He began to explain he was wanting to have skin on skin services & regular playmate as he'd be in the area from Tampa, Fla for the remainder of the year traveling. I apologized and explained we are not on the same page However I can accomodate the best massage you've ever had & if you're not satisfied you only have to pay me the $60 for gas to return home.

He once again questioned that I wouldn't even do a hand job? I replied "No I won't." He then told me "Well then, we're done here. You might as well leave". OMG, I was like "Are you serious I drove all this way & now you're going to solicit me & because I say NO." He then replied "Whats Your license number? I was like huh he again asked "Whats your license number? I said "You mean my massage license". LOL "Why the hell you ask me that! If you apparently want sex LOL whats the fuck would you need a number for LOL Are you serious?" He then said "Get OUT. If you're not willing to provide erotic services you need to leave." I was like "Really, you're going to let me drive all this way & then solicit me for sex after I arrived and when I say No. You're just going to kick me out! Oh No I don't think so Because you will pay me for the time you booked or I will inform the front desk of What you're doing up here!"

He then grabbed my arm & began yanking me, yelling "You working girl you know what I wanted! Get out of my room!" I pulled back as hard as I could ripping my wrist from his grip & exclaimed "I'm not leaving without my table & things" and I began to hurriedly try to pack. He continued screaming at me calling me a working girl and telling me "You don't even do massage you just came here to rob me." I then reached & grabbed the phone & called the front desk for security as he was over 6ft tall & 300 lbs & me only 5ft and 125. He yanked the phone cord hard pulling the phone from my hand & slamming onto the receiver. Once he realized the front desk was in route he desperatley tried to give me money to leave his room & I said "No I offred You the chance & now you've injured me insulted me & they need to Know what you're doing." The front desk as well as the police arrived as I'd called them to file a report. I had no marijauna on me & in fact one officer actually helped me as I sifted thru my belongings to help me find my phone so that I may show him the text.

If you have questions comments or concerns about these events you can contact myself at [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] verify the validity of these events & factual happenings of that horrible evening!

Also due to the diress & stress I was under that evening I had a blood vessel bust in my eye.

Why hide if you're being truthful! I am in the process of obtaning an attorney To sue this man & any persons or venues he is using to slander me for damges physical emotional & now slander in efforts to not allow him to vicitimize me all over again with his unwarranted attacks against me.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.

Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Jay James
01-14-12, 14:04
Greetings Everyone,

Here's a copy of her craigslist ad:I had also included pics of my injuries inflicted upon by this man & attached with my details of the events of the horrible night I had the displeasure of meeting this man. Yet none were posted However my personal pic was is posted for all to see & know who I am on this site frequented by sexual deviants & sociapaths of all sorts. So who has to play by the site rules?

Not the clients obviously this public forum is as shady & dangerous client can hide behind the administrator of this site. Mean while peeps like myself whom are of no affiliation with streetwalkers, hookers, erotic providers & have never advertised on any site offering these services. So my bad luck that this guy called & booked me & then wanted more when I arrived & because I stood my ground was assaulted & ripped off as he wasted my time gas & injured me. I am obviously the bad one lol the only person to be feared here of exposing each of your discretion is a guy like this!

Just like you all on this site run your warning forums what happens when an innocent person such as myself draws public attention to these sites due to this guy's risky & ludicrous behaviour & expectations of a non sexual provider! I am hoping this is still the usa where i too have the same open forum to defend myself & not once again due to this sites willingness to protect this man. Find myself vicitmized once again by his deviant behaviour & malicious attacks against me! You will find once again I've attached pics of my injuries from this man!

Jay James
01-14-12, 15:21
For Fairness I've attched his report. Look out fellow USA sex Guide Members as these are the kind of Members whom's Unresearched, advances & solicitation of non sex providers which is Risky & UnProfessional Business dealings that will Cause Exposure of such Indescetions of This site. Providers Sexual or Non Sexual Read carefully Sexually deviant socia paths such as this man are out there & each of ours worst nightmare. Ladies Be SAFE & read there advise to each other about obtaining services or reviews they post with suggestions and experiences of hiring for sex or a legite massage or any other service that puts us in vulnerable situations with men like this!

Admin
01-14-12, 15:22
OMG! Somebody grabbed your wrist AND later, after the alledged incident, "due to the diress & stress I was under that evening I had a blood vessel bust in my eye", you popped a blood vessel in your eye!

It's a miracle that you even survived.

I guess now you can add "Drama Queen" to your resume.

ROTFLMAF!

I had also included pics of my injuries inflicted upon by this man & attached with my details of the events of the horrible night I had the displeasure of meeting this man. Yet none were posted However my personal pic was is posted for all to see & know who I am on this site frequented by sexual deviants & sociapaths of all sorts. So who has to play by the site rules?

Not the clients obviously this public forum is as shady & dangerous client can hide behind the administrator of this site. Mean while peeps like myself whom are of no affiliation with streetwalkers, hookers, erotic providers & have never advertised on any site offering these services. So my bad luck that this guy called & booked me & then wanted more when I arrived & because I stood my ground was assaulted & ripped off as he wasted my time gas & injured me. I am obviously the bad one LOL the only person to be feared here of exposing each of your discretion is a guy like this!

Just like you all on this site run your warning forums what happens when an innocent person such as myself draws public attention to these sites due to this guy's risky & ludicrous behaviour & expectations of a non sexual provider! I am hoping this is still the USA where I too have the same open forum to defend myself & not once again due to this sites willingness to protect this man. Find myself vicitmized once again by his deviant behaviour & malicious attacks against me! You will find once again I've attached pics of my injuries from this man!

Jay James
01-14-12, 15:29
OMG! Somebody grabbed your wrist AND (without even being touched) you popped a blood vessel in your eye!

It's a miracle that you even survived.

I guess now you can add "Drama Queen" to your resume.

ROTFLMAF!Call me whatever You LIKE Drama queen or whichever. If your Daughter Mother Sister or another Female you loved & cared for were in that room & this man had treated them as such & harmed them! You wouldn't Be so Callous I'm sure ROTFLMAF I guess I shouldn't Expect AnyThing Less from Someone such as YourSelf LOL

Jay James
01-14-12, 15:38
Busted Blood vessel was during & I was unaware Until after I'd Left the Hotel. Not sure why you're so sarcastic & the bruises on my wrist were a bit more serious than someone just grabbing me. Who knows maybe you're the guy that met me in the Hotel & thats why you're being so rude as I ve noticed you've not Publicly Taunted or questioned this mans dangerous aggressive & violent nature.

Admin
01-14-12, 15:56
Mean while peeps like myself whom are of no affiliation with streetwalkers, hookers, erotic providers & have never advertised on any site offering these services. So my bad luck that this guy called & booked me & then wanted more when I arrived & because I stood my ground.what happens when an innocent person such as myself draws public attention to these sites due to this guy's risky & ludicrous behaviour & expectations of a non sexual provider!Jay james, you ignorant sl*t.

I'm calling bullshit on this. Your CL advertisement was absolutely a come on to entice potential clients with the prospect that they might receive more than just a massage, as evidenced by your use of the words "Find Relief ","Accommodating","Exceptional","Comfortable","Relaxing","Leisure","Pampering","Deserved","Incall","Outcall" and "Appointments. Midnight", and including a deliberately alluring photograph of yourself in the ad.

This is a game that is played all too often: The masseuse girl who wants to earn the higher rates but who doesn't want to get her hands dirty, so she posts ads alluding that she offers additional services and then at the moment of truth pretends that it was all a "big misunderstanding". Of course the experienced ones soon learn that if the client starts to protest, all they need to do is start a commotion, call the police and other 3rd parties, and / or threaten to expose the client's behavior to his SO, etc.

Here's some advice for you: If you truly DO NOT want any misunderstandings, then.

1. Title your advertisement with the words "Massage only. NO SEXUAL SERVICES"

2. Post the words "I DO NOT OFFER ANY SEXUAL SERVICES, PERIOD" at the top of your advertisements.

3. DO NOT use any of the code words "Find Relief ", "Accommodating", "Exceptional", "Comfortable", "Relaxing", "Leisure", "Pampering", "Deserved", "Incall" and/or "Outcall" in your advertisements.

4. Do not offer "Appointments to midnight" in your advertisements.

5. Post a photo of yourself in a plain white uniform, standing behind a massage table.

Thanks,

Jackson.

==============================================

Date: 2011-12-11, 2:55PM EST.

Reply to: serv-kz5sy-2747819207@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

My Clients Find Relief In Disovering that I am MORE than CAPABLE in Accommodating Exceptional Therapeutic Massage Therapy Services & if NOT 100% Satisfied Your Services are FREE!

InCall: Join meatmy Clean, Comfortable, Convenient, Relaxing & Central Location in Okaloosa County.

OutCall: Convenience Delivered To Your Door Step! Ahhh Stress-free Leisure with NO COMMUTE TIME! The Pampering DESERVED with Table, Linens, Music & Oils provisions.

RATES & SCHEDULING:

*InCall. OutCall Within Okaloosa County Rates for MILITARY with I'd: Addtnl Areas Available For Travel FEE.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL MEat850 687 5765

PostingID: 2747819207.

Admin
01-14-12, 15:58
I am in the process of obtaning an attorney To sue this man & any persons or venues he is using to slander me for damges physical emotional & now slander in efforts to not allow him to vicitimize me all over again with his unwarranted attacks against me.You aren't going to do shit.

Jay James
01-14-12, 16:07
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards for webmaster.

Admin
01-14-12, 16:09
Call me whatever You LIKE Drama queen or whichever. If your Daughter Mother Sister or another Female you loved & cared for were in that room & this man had treated them as such & harmed them! You wouldn't Be so Callous I'm sure ROTFLMAF I guess I shouldn't Expect AnyThing Less from Someone such as YourSelf LOLFirst thing I'd tell my "Daughter Mother Sister or another Female you loved & cared for" is not to post deliberatly misleading ads in CL.

I'd also tell them.

If you truly DO NOT want any misunderstandings, then...

2. Post the words "I DO NOT OFFER ANY SEXUAL SERVICES, PERIOD" at the top of your advertisements.

3. DO NOT use any of the code words "Find Relief ", "Accommodating", "Exceptional", "Comfortable", "Relaxing", "Leisure", "Pampering", "Deserved", "Incall" and/or "Outcall" in your advertisements.

5. Post a photo of yourself in a plain white uniform, standing behind a massage table.

Get it?

Thanks,

Jackson.

Jay James
01-14-12, 16:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Jay James
01-14-12, 17:10
Feel free to check my page & holiday inn resort in pcola LOL you ll find me under Jay James Unlike you LOL I'm not afraid to show my face & tell my name! What deleted my report for infractions the same you're guilty of against me LOL coward! No wonder you run a site that helps men pay for sex! You're a sad excuse of a human being and karmas a bigger be&tch than I will ever have to be LOL have fun my partner of over 7 years & Employed with DOD & also a Purple Heart Recipient & works with the CIA & also works on POTUS jobs has now seen all your nasty little posts. Shame shame You weirdos chose the wrong woman to push I'm not one of your streetwalker hookers who are desperate or in a predicament as one of your members spoke of! I'm the wife, mother, girlfriend, daughter, sister & friend you guys create these sights for so you can hide this kind of sick behavior from

Once again Be Blessed & May You find peace in your heart & not continue to carry such hate for women in order to justify men like you victimizing them! Working girl or NOT no one deserves to be treated as such SHAME ON YOU ALL!

First thing I'd tell my "Daughter Mother Sister or another Female you loved & cared for" Is not to post deliberatly misleading ads in CL.

I'd also tell them.

If you truly DO NOT want any misunderstandings, then.

3. DO NOT use any of the code words "Find Relief ","Accommodating","Exceptional","Comfortable","Relaxing","Leisure","Pampering","Deserved","Incall" and / or "Outcall" in your advertisements.

Get it?

Thanks,

Jackson.

Admin
01-14-12, 17:49
Feel free to check my page & holiday inn resort in pcola LOL you ll find me under Jay James Unlike you LOL I'm not afraid to show my face & tell my name! What deleted my report for infractions the same you're guilty of against me LOL coward! No wonder you run a site that helps men pay for sex! You're a sad excuse of a human being and karmas a bigger be&tch than I will ever have to be LOL have fun my partner of over 7 years & Employed with DOD & also a Purple Heart Recipient & works with the CIA & also works on POTUS jobs has now seen all your nasty little posts. Shame shame You weirdos chose the wrong woman to push I'm not one of your streetwalker hookers who are desperate or in a predicament as one of your members spoke of! I'm the wife, mother, girlfriend, daughter, sister & friend you guys create these sights for so you can hide this kind of sick behavior from

Once again Be Blessed & May You find peace in your heart & not continue to carry such hate for women in order to justify men like you victimizing them! Working girl or NOT no one deserves to be treated as such SHAME ON YOU ALL!People who post deliberatly misleading advertising do in fact "deserves to be treated as such".

BTW, Your writing is embarassing. The word for websites is "sites", not "sights". Please take some basic English classes.

Admin
01-14-12, 17:54
F.my partner of over 7 years & Employed with DOD & also a Purple Heart Recipient & works with the CIA & also works on POTUS jobs has now seen all your nasty little posts!Oh no! Now I'm really scared!

I'll tell you what: You have your "partner of over 7 years" call the President, then have the President call me, and we'll work something out.

BTW, what does your "partner of over 7 years" think about you meeting men in their hotel rooms for a living?

ROTFLMAO!

Like I said before: You aren't going to do anything except b!tch.

Thanks,

Jackson

Alannmannn
05-16-12, 21:02
My 21 year old UTR had to cancel on me yesterday. So I did some light screening and looked up this 6' tall natural redhead (big mistake). The number she was using yesterday was 828-702-7175. Today it's 4437685356. I pasted in a link to her ad for today:

http://pensacola.backpage.com/Female.ven-27/6169477

Pics don't quite match her ad. Maybe her when she was alot younger. I arrived at her in-call location. Took care of the business aspect. Used the bathroom came out of the bathroom and the gal is gone. In her place was a 35 year old black dude. Acting all upset like I was messing with his lady (yeah right). My first thought. Maybe le. So told him there for a massage. After a short while I realized this was a scam as he was offering me two ladies for additional fee (yeah right). I told him I'm not interested. Kept badgering me for additional. I told him no and got into my car. He followed me out raising a ruckus demanding more and placed his leg in my car door. This went on for awhile. As I told him why? Anyway, I final caved gave him 20 and he left. Had I not had to go to work later in the day. I was tempted to just leave. This dude would have been seriously hurt though. Just not worth it? I think they have two rooms booked adjacent to each other. As when I left the room. The door across the hallway was ajar and I could hear voices and whispering. I guess reinforcements. LOL? So she's posting as a 6' foot tall natural red-red. Do not look her up. My initially screening. Seemed to indicate she might have been legit awhile back (alot of ads in different areas). Never could find any reviews though.

Alannmannn
05-19-12, 11:18
Looks like she took down her ad or someone flagged it. She really is 6' tall and a redhead. If ya do look someone up that looks like this. Just bail out of the room. ASAP. Hopefully the pimp hiding out in the room across the hall doesn't follow ya out to the car and try shaking ya down.

My 21 year old UTR had to cancel on me yesterday. So I did some light screening and looked up this 6' tall natural redhead (big mistake). The number she was using yesterday was 828-702-7175. Today it's 4437685356. I pasted in a link to her ad for today:

http://pensacola.backpage.com/Female.ven-27/6169477

Pics don't quite match her ad. Maybe her when she was alot younger. I arrived at her in-call location. Took care of the business aspect. Used the bathroom came out of the bathroom and the gal is gone. In her place was a 35 year old black dude. Acting all upset like I was messing with his lady (yeah right). My first thought. Maybe le. So told him there for a massage. After a short while I realized this was a scam as he was offering me two ladies for additional fee (yeah right). I told him I'm not interested. Kept badgering me for additional. I told him no and got into my car. He followed me out raising a ruckus demanding more and placed his leg in my car door. This went on for awhile. As I told him why? Anyway, I final caved gave him 20 and he left. Had I not had to go to work later in the day. I was tempted to just leave. This dude would have been seriously hurt though. Just not worth it? I think they have two rooms booked adjacent to each other. As when I left the room. The door across the hallway was ajar and I could hear voices and whispering. I guess reinforcements. LOL? So she's posting as a 6' foot tall natural red-red. Do not look her up. My initially screening. Seemed to indicate she might have been legit awhile back (alot of ads in different areas). Never could find any reviews though.

Alannmannn
05-20-12, 15:54
http://pensacola.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/kirsten-27/6169477

Looks like she took down her ad or someone flagged it. She really is 6' tall and a redhead. If ya do look someone up that looks like this. Just bail out of the room. ASAP. Hopefully the pimp hiding out in the room across the hall doesn't follow ya out to the car and try shaking ya down.

Alannmannn
05-24-12, 18:53
Kirsten 6" Tall Natural Redhead (includes pimp meet too)

http://pensacola.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/kirsten-26/6140969

Looks like she and her pimp are still around. This is the 4th # she's using: 8287023704.

Do not see her she and her pimp (the surprise) are a total ripoff. I see she's offering outcall now (yeah right)? You might not even get to see her. LOL.

DragonSHaft
01-31-14, 04:00
Be warned, major scam! Came with driver and pass, took gift and ran. Did not look like the pic she send.

18508515254 go by the name Bri.

Pretty, petite. Brunette.

Call for photos.

Call to chill.

Poster's age: 25.

• Post I'd: 7506047 pensacola.

http://pensacola.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/25yrs-old-brunette-18508515254-25/7506047

Mac4343
08-18-15, 01:05
http://pensacola.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-sweet-and-petite/8178700

BikesRus
08-19-15, 15:22
http://pensacola.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-sweet-and-petite/8178700You should have read the reviews, buddy, she got me a few weeks ago.

GottaHaveMoreU
08-19-15, 17:49
You should have read the reviews, buddy, she got me a few weeks ago.Seems someone is helping out for the cash and dash!

http://pensacola.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/rip-off-sexy-sweet-petite-rip-off-laceyjenna/8686616

Hope this stays up for a while

DawgLeg
08-19-15, 18:19
Seems someone is helping out for the cash and dash!

http://pensacola.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/rip-off-sexy-sweet-petite-rip-off-laceyjenna/8686616

Hope this stays up for a whileHahaa. That's funny! She looks trashy in some of those pics, if that's her?

ZipperMc
12-04-15, 14:37
Was making a dream with a CL post. Got to the Notel as scheduled around 11 am. Said she needed to get the room for another day, left all personal effects, thought it might be ok. Wrong, head housekeeper shows up tells me to vacate room or she's calling LE. I explain girl went to pay for room, housekeeper didn't care so convinced her to call desk, 15 minutes have gone by, no she didn't pay for room. Told lady I was ripped off. Sent several texts and called number I had no response etc. Decided to leave then on my way down the road sp texts says all a big mistake etc tried to arrange a later get together see if she would make it right. Arrange a meet, new location. Everything seems ok, I decide to scope it out and while texting her and watching I see two males watching the lot. Sp never gives me room number but two thugs are only ones around at the lot. I know I can't give out her number so here is xxx-xxx-5549. I figure they were waiting on me to show because right after I said I was pulling in one of them got a call and started looking around. She sent me her photo earlier and I will add it to this post. She has blonde roots, red is dyed. Shame on me for allowing it to happen. Haven't heard from her since so just a warning, in this hobby if it hasn't happened to you it will. Forewarned is forearmed. Be safe enjoy.

Last Drop
12-04-15, 16:27
Was making a dream with a CL post. Got to the Notel as scheduled around 11 am. Said she needed to get the room for another day, left all personal effects, thought it might be ok. Wrong, head housekeeper shows up tells me to vacate room or she's calling LE. I explain girl went to pay for room, housekeeper didn't care so convinced her to call desk, 15 minutes have gone by, no she didn't pay for room. Told lady I was ripped off. Sent several texts and called number I had no response etc. Decided to leave then on my way down the road sp texts says all a big mistake etc tried to arrange a later get together see if she would make it right. Arrange a meet, new location. Everything seems ok, I decide to scope it out and while texting her and watching I see two males watching the lot. Sp never gives me room number but two thugs are only ones around at the lot. I know I can't give out her number so here is xxx-xxx-5549. I figure they were waiting on me to show because right after I said I was pulling in one of them got a call and started looking around. She sent me her photo earlier and I will add it to this post. She has blonde roots, red is dyed. Shame on me for allowing it to happen. Haven't heard from her since so just a warning, in this hobby if it hasn't happened to you it will. Forewarned is forearmed. Be safe enjoy.Damn that's BS! It will only come back to haunt her!

GottaHaveMoreU
12-04-15, 20:47
Was making a dream with a CL post. Got to the Notel as scheduled around 11 am. Said she needed to get the room for another day, left all personal effects, thought it might be ok. Wrong, head housekeeper shows up tells me to vacate room or she's calling LE. I explain girl went to pay for room, housekeeper didn't care so convinced her to call desk, 15 minutes have gone by, no she didn't pay for room. Told lady I was ripped off. Sent several texts and called number I had no response etc. Decided to leave then on my way down the road sp texts says all a big mistake etc tried to arrange a later get together see if she would make it right. Arrange a meet, new location. Everything seems ok, I decide to scope it out and while texting her and watching I see two males watching the lot. Sp never gives me room number but two thugs are only ones around at the lot. I know I can't give out her number so here is xxx-xxx-5549. I figure they were waiting on me to show because right after I said I was pulling in one of them got a call and started looking around. She sent me her photo earlier and I will add it to this post. She has blonde roots, red is dyed. Shame on me for allowing it to happen. Haven't heard from her since so just a warning, in this hobby if it hasn't happened to you it will. Forewarned is forearmed. Be safe enjoy.That sucks man will keep a keen eye out!!

Did you grab her shit and take it with you, prob wasn't worth anything anyway but if it was something of value you could prob get something for it.

Sucks man just sucks.

ZipperMc
12-05-15, 00:00
That sucks man will keep a keen eye out!!

Did you grab her shit and take it with you, prob wasn't worth anything anyway but if it was something of value you could prob get something for it.

Sucks man just sucks.Didn't bother with her stuff. I'll just get the word and her photo out there. Warn her customer base. It worked with a few others that have become scarce around here.

DawgLeg
12-06-15, 19:39
Was making a dream with a CL post. Got to the Notel as scheduled around 11 am. Said she needed to get the room for another day, left all personal effects, thought it might be ok. Wrong, head housekeeper shows up tells me to vacate room or she's calling LE. I explain girl went to pay for room, housekeeper didn't care so convinced her to call desk, 15 minutes have gone by, no she didn't pay for room. Told lady I was ripped off. Sent several texts and called number I had no response etc. Decided to leave then on my way down the road sp texts says all a big mistake etc tried to arrange a later get together see if she would make it right. Arrange a meet, new location. Everything seems ok, I decide to scope it out and while texting her and watching I see two males watching the lot. Sp never gives me room number but two thugs are only ones around at the lot. I know I can't give out her number so here is xxx-xxx-5549. I figure they were waiting on me to show because right after I said I was pulling in one of them got a call and started looking around. She sent me her photo earlier and I will add it to this post. She has blonde roots, red is dyed. Shame on me for allowing it to happen. Haven't heard from her since so just a warning, in this hobby if it hasn't happened to you it will. Forewarned is forearmed. Be safe enjoy.Sorry that happened, she's not that bad looking, do you think the housekeeper was in on it?

When you told her you were ripped off, how do you find the words to explain something like this?

ZipperMc
12-06-15, 22:26
Sorry that happened, she's not that bad looking, do you think the housekeeper was in on it?

When you told her you were ripped off, how do you find the words to explain something like this?Don't think they were in on it, but they know what these girls are doing.

ZipperMc
12-07-15, 09:51
Don't think they were in on it, but they know what these girls are doing.I have become aware that I am not the only victim. Several others (not on this forum) have relayed she has pulled a similar scam, in the Car city area. I am well aware that I only have myself to blame. Just a warning to all of you.

There were assumptions made as to why I was there. I never said one way or the other as to why I was there. They claimed they (notel) they were contacting LE. I watched fm a distance for a 1/2 hr, nobody arrived while I was watching.

DawgLeg
12-07-15, 17:48
I have become aware that I am not the only victim. Several others (not on this forum) have relayed she has pulled a similar scam, in the Car city area. I am well aware that I only have myself to blame. Just a warning to all of you.

There were assumptions made as to why I was there. I never said one way or the other as to why I was there. They claimed they (notel) they were contacting LE. I watched fm a distance for a 1/2 hr, nobody arrived while I was watching.Hey Zipper, don't worry about it dude. What I think is you may as well not get angry about it. Every date you have is going to be a unique experience. I do wish you could have lobbed a brick thru her windshield. Maybe next time.

DawgLeg
05-20-16, 20:19
Heard she is ripping off guys.

http://pensacola.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bella-bella-bella/9582563

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/pensacola/850-528-5726/1/81311

850XXX5762.

DawgLeg
05-22-16, 20:45
Another I heard that was scamming / rip off person.

850XXX3620.

http://pensacola.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/start-your-weekend-here-beware-scam-will-robbed/9408232

GottaHaveMoreU
05-23-16, 00:31

850XXX3620.

http://pensacola.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/start-your-weekend-here-beware-scam-will-robbed/9408232Dropped her off the list a while ago to many run in with uncles and too much nose candy that needs feeding no wonder she is scamming.

Heck there must be 8 numbers in one day for this chick WTF.

Be safe out there.

WillForYou
06-23-16, 07:19
Takes gift then claims no condoms so no sex. Offers head instead but then whines of boob pain and stops. Basically a robbery. Stay far away and warn others off this useless ****. She has a face pic out there. Be safe.

WillForYou
08-05-16, 18:20
Car visit. Boyfriends car blocks me in. Stole 100 but I flashed my 357 and she dropped 40 scambling to get away.

GottaHaveMoreU
08-06-16, 14:11
Car visit. Boyfriends car blocks me in. Stole 100 but I flashed my 357 and she dropped 40 scambling to get away.Damn that's too bad! Heard some good things on her lately but thinking back I think she was picked up and spent a night or 2 in the gray bar bed and breakfast so I'm guessing she wanted a quick way to pay her bail bonds man!

Sucks man because she looks half way decent. At least you had protection and got something back!

Be safe out there.

DawgLeg
08-08-16, 23:53
Car visit. Boyfriends car blocks me in. Stole 100 but I flashed my 357 and she dropped 40 scambling to get away.I think there is a guy (or two) on here that says she is a good time girl--and--BTW, Will a 357 is a killer, (I understand) but be careful, I carry also but it's non-lethal only, pepper spraying some hood rat is much more satisfying then shooting someone dead, and it's much easier to pull the trigger and laugh all the way home.

WillForYou
08-12-16, 07:42
I think there is a guy (or two) on here that says she is a good time girl--and--BTW, Will a 357 is a killer, (I understand) but be careful, I carry also but it's non-lethal only, pepper spraying some hood rat is much more satisfying then shooting someone dead, and it's much easier to pull the trigger and laugh all the way home.I was in a compromised position, my LTL deployables (blackjack, pepper spray) were not within reach, and circumstances were exigent. Having had many dreams of linn never thought there would be a nightmare. Something is amiss as not only am I the quintessential wrong motherfucker to cross, I know her real name and address. She went to Jay HS for God's sake. [Deleted by Admin]

GottaHaveMoreU
08-12-16, 19:54
I was in a compromised position, my LTL deployables (blackjack, pepper spray) were not within reach, and circumstances were exigent. Having had many dreams of linn never thought there would be a nightmare. Something is amiss as not only am I the quintessential wrong motherfucker to cross, I know her real name and address. She went to Jay HS for God's sake.Did she mention anything about being sent to the graybar B and B. Me thinks she has to pay off her bail bond and even though she could fuck her way to pay it off pretty quick but having a douche bag helping and trying to squeeze out some johns might be more profitable and quicker to pay it off and make some green.

Wonder how many dudes she has already stiffed that are not members here or on eccie? And how many have been taken to the cleaners.

Got to watch yer 6 and be safe.

DawgLeg
08-12-16, 20:32
Did she mention anything about being sent to the graybar B and B. Me thinks she has to pay off her bail bond and even though she could fuck her way to pay it off pretty quick but having a douche bag helping and trying to squeeze out some johns might be more profitable and quicker to pay it off and make some green.

Wonder how many dudes she has already stiffed that are not members here or on eccie? And how many have been taken to the cleaners.

Got to watch yer 6 and be safe.This is why reports are so important, why these forums are so valuable, good info on linn, I hope she pulls thru this bump and becomes A+ again.

Steveo1134
09-04-16, 03:46

850XXX3620.

http://pensacola.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/start-your-weekend-here-beware-scam-will-robbed/9408232She ripped me off. Super bad looking and drug addict in real.

Life.

OnePutBirdie
05-07-19, 20:09
http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/latina-lover/893756536238

Also goes by Spanish Bunny.

Ripped me off for $120 buy her manager / pimp!

JohnShip
05-10-19, 12:43
http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/latina-lover/893756536238

Also goes by Spanish Bunny.

Ripped me off for $120 buy her manager / pimp!Wow good info. I noticed the ad is not up anymore.

OnePutBirdie
05-11-19, 09:45
Wow good info. I noticed the ad is not up anymore.The latest ad.

http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/sweet-sexxy/793473593729

JohnShip
05-12-19, 02:39
The latest ad.

http://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/sweet-sexxy/793473593729I guess we can flag that ad also. Keep her off there. Trouble anyway.

LatexFiend
07-05-20, 13:59
Set up a hh visit this morning. Was very friendly when she answered the door. Room was a disaster. Should've left then but I'm an idiot. She took the donation and said she had to pay for the room. Sat there for a second and remembered some of the posts I've read. As I was walking out the room a seedy gentleman was walking down the hallway toward me. Think I startled him. He stopped and knocked on the closest door and said housekeeping. Seriously doubt he worked there. I kept going and hauled ass before things got any worse.

IrishGringo2
07-09-20, 08:37
Set up a hh visit this morning. Was very friendly when she answered the door. Room was a disaster. Should've left then but I'm an idiot. She took the donation and said she had to pay for the room. Sat there for a second and remembered some of the posts I've read. As I was walking out the room a seedy gentleman was walking down the hallway toward me. Think I startled him. He stopped and knocked on the closest door and said housekeeping. Seriously doubt he worked there. I kept going and hauled ass before things got any worse.Do you have a link? Leave a link and last 4 of her number so we know who to stay clear of.

LatexFiend
07-09-20, 16:12
Do you have a link? Leave a link and last 4 of her number so we know who to stay clear of.https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kayla-escort-pensacola-853056

Last four of number is 1050.

Lothorio
03-19-21, 01:02
I went for a qv60 with this girl and I get no BJ and basically wasted my time. She jump up and said your times up. I got dress threw 60 on the bed, she start screaming out the door that I did give her money. She sitting there demanding more money.

And I threw more money and headed home. It was the worse dream / nightmare. I got no head, and no pussy and was out 140.

She runs her ad on STG and is a permanent resident at motel 6 and quality inn. *** is a ripoff.

WassUpDawg
03-22-21, 22:51
I went for a qv60 with this girl and I get no BJ and basically wasted my time. She jump up and said your times up. I got dress threw 60 on the bed, she start screaming out the door that I did give her money. She sitting there demanding more money.

And I threw more money and headed home. It was the worse dream / nightmare. I got no head, and no pussy and was out 140.

She runs her ad on STG and is a permanent resident at motel 6 and quality inn. *** is a ripoff.Amanda is a rip off for sure,wish you was Brave enough to slap that ***** downp.

Rhings
03-30-21, 00:39
Stay away from any Lady around, The Key West Inn.

I got Screwed on a Cash and Dash deal. Then some Black dude come In asking where she went. Plus most of the Rms have Two Doors you need to watch. I will try to post her Pic? They are Fake for sure. She Goes by (Beautiful Deaster), 30 Yrs old, Crack Head for sure.

Rhings
03-30-21, 01:01

She runs her ad on STG and is a permanent resident at motel 6 and quality inn. *** is a ripoff.Thanks for the info. I may have seen this girl before?

Lot of Tattoos, Trashy as hell? I walked on her. She was Bitching as I was leaving. I stay clear of the New Warrington area, and the Key West Inn on 29. Its a Slum Crack House.

Panhandler1
03-09-22, 09:53
Met this one https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/have-fun-and-lets-fuck/231636017838.

Earlier this week. Claims to be 30 years old and used phone number 850-292-9XXX. Went inside private residence, was shown into garage type room, she grabbed the cash and her purse saying she had to put something in another room. Gone. She ran out the back and was picked up by guy in a white chevy pickup. Turns out it was not her residence. Stay away from her.