PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Ninja 23
08-05-12, 11:59
I think that was her name anyways. Found her on a Sunday night around 98 about 2 weeks ago. Probably mid 30, spinner says she walks the beach but never seen her there. Anyway, did courtsey cop check, then went home. Talked her into a skinny dip in the pool but guess it was too hot to get into hot tub because she said no to that. Her clothes were so tight on her she had hard time getting them off. Anyways swimming and floating around totally naked gave me a raging woody. So float her over to middle of pool and she back floats while I have DATY. So sweet, clean and tasty, she came twice! Floated around a little more, sit up on edge of pool, she takes off her glasses and I start to get awesome BBJ, just as I get close to popping I shifted, hit her glasses and they fall in pool, she reaches to get them and I shoot into her face. LOL. She gets me hard again with more head and tounge, I put on cover we float into middle of pool and she gets on board. She back floats some and rides me hard, I pop again about 10 mins later. We go back inside to dry off and I hear her struggling to put clothes back on. LMAO! She was such a sport, I tipped her good. $.

Find her again and maybe this time get her in hot tub at night.

Strokebone
08-05-12, 17:39
I think that was her name anyways. Found her on a Sunday night around 98 about 2 weeks ago. Probably mid 30, spinner says she walks the beach but never seen her there. Anyway, did courtsey cop check, then went home. Talked her into a skinny dip in the pool but guess it was too hot to get into hot tub because she said no to that. Her clothes were so tight on her she had hard time getting them off. Anyways swimming and floating around totally naked gave me a raging woody. So float her over to middle of pool and she back floats while I have DATY. So sweet, clean and tasty, she came twice! Floated around a little more, sit up on edge of pool, she takes off her glasses and I start to get awesome BBJ, just as I get close to popping I shifted, hit her glasses and they fall in pool, she reaches to get them and I shoot into her face. LOL. She gets me hard again with more head and tounge, I put on cover we float into middle of pool and she gets on board. She back floats some and rides me hard, I pop again about 10 mins later. We go back inside to dry off and I hear her struggling to put clothes back on. LMAO! She was such a sport, I tipped her good. $.

Find her again and maybe this time get her in hot tub at night.Dreamt about her a few times.

Ninja 23
08-11-12, 12:46
Rain must be bringing them out because I went out Thurs and all kinds of pickin's to choose from. But damn the bad luck I somehow ended up getting Diamond and its been long time since I seen her. Then I remember why I stopped. Only way to shut her up was stick dick in her mouth. She was drunk, high and who know what else. Maybe I will be a little more choosy next time. Even saw a BSW but lost her on the turn around. So want to do an ethnic dream.

Ninja on the Prowl

Jim Boob
09-11-12, 00:10
Picked up Becky on a side street between 19th and Hwy 98. Very cute with a great smile.

Put a smile on my mug.

Jim Boob
09-13-12, 20:45
This one was named Brenda. A nice redhead. I saw her on 15th and hopped right over.

She hopped right in and we hopped out of there.

Out Of Towner2
10-21-12, 04:51
Today was a first for me in PC. I have been spending a couple a months a year in the area for the passed few years. I have seen what I thought was SW activity in the areas mentioned in these post. So I went up and down 98 and 19th a couple of times and did not see anything going on. I pulled into a gas station on 98 and filled up. As I looked back over my shoulder as I was pulling away from the pump I see a thinly dressed (mini skirt / tube top) black lady between 25 and 30 with a big smile on her face. Oh, and I am on a little 150cc scooter. Again, I was exploring, not expecting. She asked, 'can I get on that with you? ' Of course, I said, 'sure. ' I asked what direction she was going because I am only killing time. She pointed me east and we were off. After we were out of the area I asked what she was up to and she answered, blow job. I wanted to get well away from where I picked her up so we went a long way east on 98. I pulled off the main road into a neighborhood, found a house with a For Sale sign in the yard and was empty and we pulled around to the back yard. When she got off the motor scooter I noticed her mini skirt was up about her waist and there were NO panties of any kind. This scooter does not have a trunk or rack on the back so her ass had been exposed to everyone on Hwy 98 out to almost MLK. I had noticed one big commercial truck that stayed just behind me in the other lane for a very long time. Now I knew why. I am sitting here laughing my ass off thinking about her ass hanging out there the whole time. Her ass and face were her best assets. So for a first time out in a new area and not expecting anything I would say I did ok by story of a bare ass going thru PC, BBBJCIM no spit, a short video, and because her end goal was to get to MLK I got all that for about what you'd give for lunch in PCB and the ride. I think I have found a way to pass some time while I'm here. Then after I have been in the house for about an hour the wife asked me, 'what is that on the back of your T-shirt, makeup? ' And I answer, 'WTF, NOWAY. ' We laugh and I think – holy shit, note for check list – when on scooter check the back of your shirt before going home. I also wondered what would have happened if a LEO had seen her bare ass going up the highway. I still have to laugh.

HobhyNewb
10-29-12, 07:24
Today was a first for me in PC. I have been spending a couple a months a year in the area for the passed few years. I have seen what I thought was SW activity in the areas mentioned in these post. So I went up and down 98 and 19th a couple of times and did not see anything going on. I pulled into a gas station on 98 and filled up. As I looked back over my shoulder as I was pulling away from the pump I see a thinly dressed (mini skirt / tube top) black lady between 25 and 30 with a big smile on her face. Oh, and I am on a little 150cc scooter. Again, I was exploring, not expecting. She asked, 'can I get on that with you? ' Of course, I said, 'sure. ' I asked what direction she was going because I am only killing time. She pointed me east and we were off. After we were out of the area I asked what she was up to and she answered, blow job. I wanted to get well away from where I picked her up so we went a long way east on 98. I pulled off the main road into a neighborhood, found a house with a For Sale sign in the yard and was empty and we pulled around to the back yard. When she got off the motor scooter I noticed her mini skirt was up about her waist and there were NO panties of any kind. This scooter does not have a trunk or rack on the back so her ass had been exposed to everyone on Hwy 98 out to almost MLK. I had noticed one big commercial truck that stayed just behind me in the other lane for a very long time. Now I knew why.

I am sitting here laughing my ass off thinking about her ass hanging out there the whole time. Her ass and face were her best assets. So for a first time out in a new area and not expecting anything I would say I did ok by story of a bare ass going thru PC, BBBJCIM no spit, a short video, and because her end goal was to get to MLK I got all that for about what you'd give for lunch in PCB and the ride. I think I have found a way to pass some time while I'm here. Then after I have been in the house for about an hour the wife asked me, 'what is that on the back of your T-shirt, makeup? ' And I answer, 'WTF, NOWAY. ' We laugh and I think – holy shit, note for check list – when on scooter check the back of your shirt before going home. I also wondered what would have happened if a LEO had seen her bare ass going up the highway. I still have to laugh.I hav had zero luck on the SW action thot I saw one on 98 by the mickey ds but cudnt turn around due to traffic.

Mayb it was a gud thing as leo was pretty thick thay afternoon

HobhyNewb
11-14-12, 12:57
Saw a big butt WSW on east ave this mourn she was southbound with red sweater and jeans on gave her a honk but no reaction so after the U-turn. I stopped just down from her and a dark truck with blacked out windows scooped her up and drove off it was pretty sad like watching your prom date leave with the jock.

Anyway be safe

Out Of Towner2
11-15-12, 06:12
Saw a big butt WSW on east ave this mourn she was southbound with red sweater and jeans on gave her a honk but no reaction so after the U-turn. I stopped just down from her and a dark truck with blacked out windows scooped her up and drove off it was pretty sad like watching your prom date leave with the jock.

Anyway be safeThat is a sad story, Dude.

But it does show they are out there and in that part of town.

Happy huntin' and stay safe,

HobhyNewb
11-16-12, 14:28
Went hunting and saw a WSW I dreamed of BBBJ and FS for a whopping 10$ my first hunt went off without a hitch. Didn't really like the riding around part but for 10 that's a good dream. Anyway just wanted to cheer the forum up maybe can get some other posts going.

Out Of Towner2
11-17-12, 06:38
Went hunting and saw a WSW I dreamed of BBBJ and FS for a whopping 10$ my first hunt went off without a hitch. Dnt really like the riding around part but for 10 that's a gud dream. Anyway just wanted to cheer the forum up mayb can get sum other posts going.I am a little surprise this forum is not used more in PC / PCB. I have seen a lot more going on in PC / PCB than I ever see posted on here. There seems to be a SW on 98 just about every time or at least every other time I go thru the area. There seem to be a few interested CL posting and what appear to be some reasonable providers posting on BP. And there are a few clubs in the area that seem to be of the sort one could walk away from with a few treats in his pocket.

So why, do you think, we are not hearing more on this forum?

HobhyNewb
11-17-12, 08:33
I am a little surprise this forum is not used more in PC / PCB. I have seen a lot more going on in PC / PCB than I ever see posted on here. There seems to be a SW on 98 just about every time or at least every other time I go thru the area. There seem to be a few interested CL posting and what appear to be some reasonable providers posting on BP. And there are a few clubs in the area that seem to be of the sort one could walk away from with a few treats in his pocket.

So why, do you think, we are not hearing more on this forum?I'm not sure I'm a newbe to the area so even if I had a guess it would be wrong. But there is action going on or people are just keeping it to themselves. I just need two more regulars and I'll be ok. I only have one now so I'm still hunting.

ZMann
11-30-12, 12:21
I am a little surprise this forum is not used more in PC / PCB. I have seen a lot more going on in PC / PCB than I ever see posted on here. There seems to be a SW on 98 just about every time or at least every other time I go thru the area. There seem to be a few interested CL posting and what appear to be some reasonable providers posting on BP. And there are a few clubs in the area that seem to be of the sort one could walk away from with a few treats in his pocket.

So why, do you think, we are not hearing more on this forum?I think PCB is busy during spring Break and thunder Beach ECT. But otherwise PC is the bussy action from my short time here.

Phun Hunter
01-18-13, 11:50
I had a little dream with a nice SW near a box of toys on 98. Picked her up at a gas station near the TB took her down the road FS was on the menu but opted for a BBBJ with a spit. She was soft all over obviously had some kids, she looked to be in her early 20's blonde curly hair. Kinda tweeky tho. I've been watching this forum for quiet awhile, but just now joined. Any pointers advice numbers or directions would be greatly appreciated in PM's.

Happy hunting everyone!

Out Of Towner2
01-19-13, 05:33
I had a little dream with a nice SW near a box of toys on 98. Picked her up at a gas station near the TB took her down the road FS was on the menu but opted for a BBBJ with a spit. She was soft all over obviously had some kids, she looked to be in her early 20's blonde curly hair. Kinda tweeky tho. I've been watching this forum for quiet awhile, but just now joined. Any pointers advice numbers or directions would be greatly appreciated in PM's. Happy hunting everyone!The best advice I could give to anyone asking for pointers is to direct them to the "Front Page" of this website and tell them to look down the left hand side of the page and click on and READ the "22 RULES for the STREET". They are worth your time. They are even good for the "old timers" to go back and read over again.

HobhyNewb
01-22-13, 17:28
WSW this morning looked ok. There is life left in her. Got a room for later at one of the no tells any senior members want the key pm me for location.

Out Of Towner2
01-23-13, 06:05
WSW this morning looked ok. There is life left in her. Got a room for later at one of the no tells any senior members want the key pm me for location.Now, that is what I would call team work.

If I were there, I'd be in the game!

Working together is what this site is about.

Happy huntin'

Phun Hunter
02-09-13, 23:09
Man! Dead is almost an understatement.

Out Of Towner2
02-10-13, 06:31
Man! Dead is almost an understatement.Maybe an increase in traffic will bring the ladies out in a month or so.

I'll be down there in a couple of months and hope to partake of some treats.

ZMann
02-24-13, 11:58
Down Near Buissnes 98 Had a WSW trie to sell me some buissnes with the Wife along at like 930AM. She was on Somthing and not high quality but its the most like action I ve seen in 3 months.

Out Of Towner2
03-13-13, 05:08
Has there been any increase in the walking traffic lately? I am hoping Springbreak might signal the start of a new shopping season.

HobhyNewb
04-14-13, 09:06
Saw action just past the McD's at a notel. Didn't partake just giving y'all a heads up oh that's westbound past McD's locals will know the spot.

Happy hunting

Out Of Towner2
04-15-13, 04:40
Saw action just past the McD's at a notel. Didn't partake just giving why'all a heads up oh that's westbound past McD's locals will know the spot.

Happy huntingGood intel. Thanks.

I am in town and hope to get some shopping done over the next few days.

Out Of Towner2
04-22-13, 16:10
I was out about lunchtime today and there was a very nice looking long and lean BSW at MLK. On looks she was well up toward 9 or 10 almost TGTBT but the walk and the look were there. There was no cream in that coffee - she was beautifully dark.

Sadly, the old lady was riding shotgun.

Maybe the weather will brighten up again in the next few days.

Happy huntin'

Out Of Towner2
04-23-13, 14:42
LEO setting in a parking lot on the north side of the road on the far west end of the PC stroll and another touring all the side streets. And yet another going from west to east on the main drug. Needless to say, no flowers out this morning.

Question is: was this my unlucky day or is this current LEO routine?

HobhyNewb
05-13-13, 13:52
Went hunting today little early but only free time I had saw a redhead walking with no shoes ok body but didn't partake. Guess the no shoes thing kinda put me off. Usually I see more than 1 around checkout time but not today happy hunting. BTW anyone have any info on BEVERLY met her ounce wouldn't mind meeting her a few more times.

Phun Hunter
06-15-13, 03:53
Came down Thursday night and it was alive! Came out Friday night and they were like ants crawling everywhere. Great to see this again!

PeterBiltDude
06-29-13, 23:22
I used to live in PCB and would cross the bridge into PC and cruise 98 looking for local talent I found one named Rebecca. Then I moved away. Anyone no if she is still around there? She used to let me pound her backdoor. She was the only one I met over there that was backdoor friendly. I miss her.

HobhyNewb
07-04-13, 08:24
I used to live in PCB and would cross the bridge into PC and cruise 98 looking for local talent I found one named Rebecca. Then I moved away. Anyone no if she is still around there? She used to let me pound her backdoor. She was the only one I met over there that was backdoor friendly. I miss her.Havnt had the pleasure bd seems to be off the menu for the most part maybe a description would help out since names seem to be false most of the time.

HobhyNewb
07-04-13, 19:21
Had a dream I was floating on be. 98 and saw what I thought to be a WSW. Did a turn and asked if she needed a lift. She hoped right in didnt remember her name, Brandy I think, huge boobs a bit saggy but what do you expect anyway she gets in. I asked what she was up too? She replys what you up too? I say I'm just riding and looking she answers with are you looking for a date? While flipping up her top. I say hell yea and we we're off.

A little drive we arrive at a notel and I mean a NOTEL with hourly rates which I didn't think possible. In my dream I give the lady 25 for an hr and head to the room she immediately stripped naked body not too bad a little flat for my taste but she got the job done and wasn't afraid to go lower than the average date would all with a smile on her face. Keep in mind $ hadn't been exchanged I poopped off behind her after some very hard pounding and she gets up and brings me a warm wet towel and I give her 35 for her efforts then I add a 5 tip just cause she's a good sport. I think the place was called Millville or something like that I was near Dans Pan if that clears up location for the locals I'm beginning to like Panama even more.

Panamonger
07-27-13, 14:56
About what time of day were you dreaming that encounter? Most of my hunting is daytime. Hoping you were taking an afternoon nap. I'm always looking for a prize rack to mount.
Erm - and could we get a ballpark estimate for age?

HobhyNewb
07-27-13, 22:06
About what time of day were you dreaming that encounter? Most of my hunting is daytime. Hoping you were taking an afternoon nap. I'm always looking for a prize rack to mount.

Erm. And could we get a ballpark estimate for age?Age about 32 it was a afternoon nap say 2ish I got lucky usually too hot around that tkme things worked out perfect she had just started her walk so still fresh. SIDE NOTE. Went to bed early wed. Nigjt about 7 dreamed I was driving down 15 just past that horrible burger joint got lucky for 30 will not repeat due to rush service and missing teeth woke up to my dog licking me and the face happy hunting and LEO was present and my dream so stay safe.

Ninja 23
08-18-13, 11:12
Did an early morning cruise thinking its going to be dead because of all the rain. Saw a BSW on 19th gave me the look but was gone before I could find a turn around. Further down saw a group of people crossing the street with a couple of WSWs, one was a blonde BBW who turned around wildly to give the look but her friends turned her back around. Didn't feel comfortable picking one out of a crowd. LOL. So rain isn't totally killing off the action, just keeping it suppressed. Can't wait to see what the Sun brings.

Ninja. Snooping around

HobhyNewb
08-19-13, 21:43
Did an early morning cruise thinking its going to be dead because of all the rain. Saw a BSW on 19th gave me the look but was gone before I could find a turn around. Further down saw a group of people crossing the street with a couple of WSWs, one was a blonde BBW who turned around wildly to give the look but her friends turned her back around. Didn't feel comfortable picking one out of a crowd. LOL. So rain isn't totally killing off the action, just keeping it suppressed. Can't wait to see what the Sun brings.

Ninja. Snooping aroundAfter a extended trip to Walmart I made the loop saw a short WSW? Maybe young kinda chubby but wasn't really sure she was working or nt she was north bound by a well used station on 98 every monger knows the one she had no purse and black tights didn't partake but will try and dream again soon.

Jim Boob
09-04-13, 13:40
I was in town for the Labor Day weekend and saw plenty of street action.

Unfortunately my wife was with me and she doesn't approve of such activities. .

So I'm thing that you guys aren't sharing.

HobhyNewb
09-06-13, 08:45
I was in town for the Labor Day weekend and saw plenty of street action.

Unfortunately my wife was with me and she doesn't approve of such activities. .

So I'm thing that you guys aren't sharing.I've gotten and gave gud info here but lately its been dead

Jim Boob
09-08-13, 20:59
I went looking and found Meagan on 19th St. What she does best for 2 Jax.

HobhyNewb
09-21-13, 08:11
Went to bed about 11ish dreamed I was driving down 15 wen I saw a few people of intrest talked to one of them but our numbers didn't match up so I opted out 50$ was a little high for me she didn't look too bad but nt worth a 50 short light haired spinner mayb 30 kinda had an attitude. But ther we're other options stay safe and dream big if you dream at all.

Blodar
10-07-13, 13:00
Generally, what is the Monger's Route for spotting SW activity in this area? I'll be visiting in a few weeks, and I hope to check things out.

Thanks.

B

Out Of Towner2
10-13-13, 04:42
I got out for a little while during daylight hours. There were two that caught my attention. As I was making my turn to get the better look and make a choice between them something completely unrelated to the sport happened that spoiled the rest of my day. So there is no real report other than, things are not completely dead in PC and what is out there looked pretty good. Like the title says. I have seen a lot worse advertized on BP.

Blodar
10-13-13, 14:23
It probably is not original, but I am mapping the 23 mobile home parks in PC, FL and will create a graphic representation of my target market. I'll post the map and my observations after my early November trip. Why not use technology to our benefit? How about Twitter or other social media. If the money is there, someone MUST have figured out a way to use it and at the same time, keep out of the LEO radar. Anyone?

Blodar
10-15-13, 13:49
OK, Nerd Alert!

I used google maps to create a picture of the location of Bail Bonds, Pawn Shops, Head Shops, Payday Loans, Check Cashing and Gold Buyers with the idea that the 'alternative economy' would be likely to colocate near these or vice versa. I tested the hypothesis on my home turf, and fund that the best predictors of SW activity was the first two. Loans and Gold Buyers are more likely to have more in common with shopping than crime or nearly crime. I also tried affordable housing, discount cigarettes, criminal and DUI defense attorneys, but could not force a correlation.

(Just to be clear... We do nothing that is illegal).

Now for the rant:

If we happen to make the acquaintance of a SW and find it in our heart to treat her kindly, what is that to anybody? It is my ministry. The rest of the world is on their high horse to treat the disadvantaged harshly. Some people will quote the Bible and be mean. I prefer to speak kindness with my actions.

Be.

Out Of Towner2
10-16-13, 05:08
OK, Nerd Alert!

I used google maps to create a picture of the location of Bail Bonds, Pawn Shops, Head Shops, Payday Loans, Check Cashing and Gold Buyers with the idea that the 'alternative economy' would be likely to colocate near these or vice versa. I tested the hypothesis on my home turf, and fund that the best predictors of SW activity was the first two. Loans and Gold Buyers are more likely to have more in common with shopping than crime or nearly crime. I also tried affordable housing, discount cigarettes, criminal and DUI defense attorneys, but could not force a correlation.

(Just to be clear... We do nothing that is illegal).

Now for the rant:

If we happen to make the acquaintance of a SW and find it in our heart to treat her kindly, what is that to anybody? It is my ministry. The rest of the world is on their high horse to treat the disadvantaged harshly. Some people will quote the Bible and be mean. I prefer to speak kindness with my actions.

Be.I liked the logic and applied methods. I would dare say it would work in many locations, if not most. Without knowing it I would dare say most use about the same information when on the hunt. I know there are "things" that cause me to slow down and look a little closer. Namely those "things" listed above.

Out Of Towner2
10-29-13, 15:50
Sweet little thing. Strawberry blonde spinner type. Little bitty titties topped with great little pink nipples. Would repeat...

Happy huntin'.

Out Of Towner2
10-29-13, 20:10
Sweet little thing. Strawberry blonde spinner type. Little bitty titties topped with great little pink nipples. I would repeat...

Happy huntin'.I am revising this to also say: although I would repeat, I would advise caution. She did try to set me up for a cash and dash. So as always, be on your toes because they certainly are.

Snook
11-01-13, 09:50
I am revising this to also say: although I would repeat, I would advise caution. She did try to set me up for a cash and dash. So as always, be on your toes because they certainly are.She is a regular on the stroll. Have seen her many times. She does look good.. You could clean her up, dress her up, and go in public with her. I do enjoy her oral skills. She is a champ. She makes a humming noise while performing, and that vibration is a nice change from the norm. Having said that, newbies with her use caution. She will ask BP prices at first, is slow to come down, but will. She will also upsell if you let her. Just be firm and in control and she is a nice ride.

Happy hunting.

Snook.

Out Of Towner2
11-02-13, 05:12
She is a regular on the stroll. Have seen her many times. She does look good.. You could clean her up, dress her up, and go in public with her. I do enjoy her oral skills. She is a champ. She makes a humming noise while performing, and that vibration is a nice change from the norm. Having said that, newbies with her use caution. She will ask BP prices at first, is slow to come down, but will. She will also upsell if you let her. Just be firm and in control and she is a nice ride.

Happy hunting.

Snook.Snook. Is dead on point.

The Worb
11-04-13, 22:48
Met a skinny 20 something WSW with sunken eyes on 19th west near a cheapie notel. Found a quiet place and got to know each other. She made me laugh when she told me it was a Benjamin for FS. She got a Jackson. She wanted two but I told her where I'm from, it is ONE. Asked her if she would like me to drop her off right now. She settled. Her phone had to have rung 6 times during the interview. Which she ANSWERED! No tips were forthcoming. Would repeat if time allowed. I'd set some obvious ground rules.

The Worb
11-05-13, 22:30
Angie, (I think) was hanging in the shadows of the Michigan /98 stop light by McD's. She proposed a visit to the Budget for .6. What a disappointment. Little Worb could not get excited and she or the room smelled like pee. She did not even give a hint of the GFE illusion. She is a 40 something WSW. Brunette. No front teeth. Better judgment would have opted for a Jackson for blow and go. Oh well, lesson learned. Worb is splitting this joint.
Afterword. Her phone rang and she answered it, which ended the interview.
Note to self. Announce beforehand that any phone rings will cost her $10. Answering it will cost her $20. Let's see how well that works...

ZMann
12-16-13, 14:22
Probably the wrong place for this but I've got several ladies responding to a gang bang proposal, a couple want it for the fun and a couple for cash. I's like to set one up with the girl that promises most. PM me if interested I need a couple of Friends to make it happen we would split up a room cost and depending on the girl we might chip in there as well would like to keep it under .5 apiece and would like to get a time or two thru each so I'm looking at maybee 4-6 guys.

PC John
01-22-14, 15:57
Seems hard to believe there are so few reports here and none for this year. I was just out for a ride with my current squeeze and they are all of a sudden a lot of them, street walkers that is. Couldn't get loose to samole but there were at least 6 that I saw and got a wave from and all of them were new to me. I've been out of touch for a good while but hope to get back into the swing of things if it warms just a bit. Anyway, for the last three days I've seen more on 98 from the railroad tracks and Mc Ds than I have in a couple of years, actually several years. And for some reason they look much better, mostly spinners and all I saw were white. If someone scores will you post it please. I need to ride down and see what's happening here. Just afraid the cold might slow them up. Maybe since it's so cold up north there has been a migration. Anyway one redhead, two blondes and three brunettes. Hope this helps someone.

Just Another John.

CBRPornstar
03-02-14, 20:58
Had a little dream while here in PC. The dream started off with some decent rapping on the mike. More was to be had as the time went on. A curvy thing, I think she mentioned Tanya offered up some missionary and then finished things off in doggie. A decent 5-6 and attitude was good. She had more of her friends out but she did the trick.

Snook
05-05-14, 17:39
I have been cruising 15th and back streets for the past few weekends and during the week, and it has been DEAD. Even the old regulars like little red headed Monica have been no where to be seen. I have seen Jessica (who constantly talks 300 mph) and Becky out, but that is it. Will check it out tomorrow. Is there another stroll that is more active now that I have missed? Even an older red head that started at $ 60 hhr now wants $130 for same. What the hell is going on?

Happy hunting.

Snook.

CBRPornstar
05-15-14, 21:25
There are a few girls out there. It went dead for awhile but there has been about 6-8 different girls working the strip right now. You can also try MLK down to about 7th street and a couple of the side streets there. Now that spring break and thunder beach are done it seems the girls are starting to get back out to their old runs.

Bamasam
05-24-14, 13:34
Any intel on where to look?

CBRPornstar
05-28-14, 23:06
Any intel on where to look?Sorry brother...I don't get out to that neck of the woods. Hopefully someone will be along to help you out.

Jim Boob
08-04-14, 22:10
Just got into town and took a drive down 19th. Saw a nice looking redhead walking.

Said her name was Star. Very good BBBJCIM for 2 Jacks. I would do it again.

Panamonger
09-23-14, 05:38
Monday the 22nd, on 11th of all places, just down the hill a bit from Jinks Middle towards the library.

In the shade on S side of the road, by the time I did the LE loop and got turned around, she was climbing into some other lucky mongers ride. Snooze and loose I guess. Looked to be early 20's, quite shapely, a nice little smile to go with 'the look'. 1:30 - 2:00 in the afternoon. Wearing a snug red dress that was WAY too short for a civilian.

Took me a minute to realize she was walking. A very unexpected spot.

Remember. Keep the radar running at all times!

I haven't been hunting for a long time, but this was enough of a surprise I thought y'all should know.

Good hunting out there.

Botch293
12-01-14, 11:45
So I've been out looking and haven't noticed anything on the PC side of the Hathaway. Too cold?

Botch293
12-01-14, 13:40
Just got into town and took a drive down 19th. Saw a nice looking redhead walking.

Said her name was Star. Very good BBBJCIM for 2 Jacks. I would do it again.Has anybody seen her since? Any regular times she's around?

Pcmon
12-01-14, 22:42
I've cruised 15th, 11th, front beach, and every side street one can think of. Haven't seen squat but a couple old nasty SW's and they have been few and far between.

What is going on. ?

Strokebone
12-02-14, 10:23
That area isn't even worth the gas to troll anymore.

I have no idea where or if there is another stroll in use.

Any reports of different areas to try?

Botch293
12-09-14, 10:45
That area isn't even worth the gas to troll anymore.

I have no idea where or if there is another stroll in use.

Any reports of different areas to try?Nothing so far. With the cold weather coming in it may die down.

Jim Boob
02-19-15, 13:17
I met Angie near the Kangaroo on 15th St.

She is a young pretty WSW with long brown hair.

She had a room at a notel near by and invited me in.

For a nice BBBJ. Keep an eye out and enjoy.

Pcmon
03-10-15, 08:52
Spotted a getto looking white spinner a mile or two east of the clubs on Thomas early yesterday. Couldn't stop but she was obviously waiting for a ride.

Happy Hunting.

Pcmon
03-10-15, 10:05
I believe this is her, not 100% sure but looks a lot like the one I saw.

http://panamacity.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-one-and-only-queen/8320137

Fafalag01
03-21-15, 19:30
Hi PC mongers. I'm new to the forum but not new to the scene in Panama City. It has been dry for a while in this area but Tuesday night I was cruising home in the St Andrews area When I spotted a blonde spinner. She said her name was Anne from Ga. Looks 6/10. Body 6/10. Attitude 5/10. At first acted like she would be fun. She took me back to her room She started with some headache relief which was kinda subpar, then we switched to K9 then Mish but her attitude was less then enthusiastic. As a matter of fact she answered her cell while we in the middle of the K9 which caused the little guy to momentarily lose interest and she did very little to encourage his return. It was 50 roses and I will not repeat.

Pcmon
03-24-15, 14:50
Late afternoon / early evening. South Bob Little, North of alt 98. Spinner in her 40's, 3-4 out of 10 looks wise. I couldn't pick her up at the time (don't know if I really wanted to) But she was FOR SURE looking for a ride.

Happy Hunting.

Pcmon
03-27-15, 22:40
Don't know what the deal was but they where patrolling heavy today, borderline thicker than on the beach.

Saw two VERY good looking "WSW's" in the same area that didn't look familiar at all.

Pcmon
03-30-15, 12:54
I know I'm not the only one who's kept an eye out, Hope I'm not the only one who hasen't seen anything worth wile.

Whats the word!?

Fafalag01
03-30-15, 15:58
I know I'm not the only one who's kept an eye out, Hope I'm not the only one who hasen't seen anything worth wile.

Whats the word!?Well its the same here Pcmon. I have trolled a couple times this past week at different hours. Hell I came through St Andrews last night about 12:30 on my way home from out of town and nothing. Its dead here. Any advice?

Fafalag01
03-30-15, 22:18
I haven't seen anything pcmon. It seems dead here. I have trolled at different times and zipo!

Any advice?

Pcmon
03-30-15, 22:44
Parker and the cove are the only places I've seen signs of life but the only one's worth stoping for where found in Parker with high LE activity nearby. Might be a sting, might be the season, not worth the risk for me to test the waters if I have a bad feeling.

Well its the same here Pcmon. I have trolled a couple times this past week at different hours. Hell I came through St Andrews last night about 12:30 on my way home from out of town and nothing. Its dead here. Any advice?

Fafalag01
04-09-15, 08:07
Its still dead around here. I did spot a WSW with brunette hair walking in front of the Kangaroo. She looked tripped out on something and was too scary for me to partake, plus I was on my way to work. Is there any intell out there where a homeboy can get a hookup?

Pcmon
04-19-15, 10:51
Was short on free time but spotted an attractive WSW so gave her a quick ride to the jr store and than her room. Seemed very attractive and clean for the area and had other things going on. Decided not test the waters but did get a number that pulled up a few adds when googling her. Planed on touching base with her soon but figured some of ya'll might have intel. Name is Amy, said to call Only. Tried to text but received no reply. 404-416-1730.

Fafalag01
05-06-15, 07:28
I really haven't fished lately as my new friend is keeping me very busy, but on my way around town I still see it dead here. There is on skinny BSW in the Millville area and one crazy doped out looking brunette in St Andrews. Any intel would be appreciated.

MrGrimm
02-15-16, 02:02
The Millville / Springfield area has had a slight surge of activity.

Panamonger
03-09-16, 07:58
Have to agree. A small bit of activity around millville. Saw a very likely prospect a couple weeks ago in downtown near the McD's as well. A bit older but making an effort to 'be seen'. Haven't been back in the game for a couple years, and still just fishing. Haven't tried to land any of them yet. But after being dead for so long, it's a nice change.

Good hunting out there.

Fafalag01
03-09-16, 08:08
Have to agree. A small bit of activity around millville. Saw a very likely prospect a couple weeks ago in downtown near the McD's as well. A bit older but making an effort to 'be seen'. Haven't been back in the game for a couple years, and still just fishing. Haven't tried to land any of them yet. But after being dead for so long, it's a nice change.

Good hunting out there.Its been so dead here this last year or so that I've had to keep a full time girlfriend.

Hushkitten2
04-06-16, 22:39
New in town and don't know the local routes. Looking for helpful hints on routes to take. I have already checked out 15th, 98th and MLK. Is there any backstreets? Any assistance is appreciated.

Pcmon
04-22-16, 16:58
Spotted WSW last week and had a decent dream. Senior members feel free to PM me for more info and or contact info.

Fun Cowboy
05-13-16, 20:09
I'm in town for a few days, and am staying off of Thomas. Just wondering where I might go for some street action. I've punched in a couple of areas, but I don't really know my way around. Any advice would be appreciated. PM me if you want to keep the info with senior members only. It might have been a while since I posted, but I used to monger a lot and provided some decent info in a couple of areas.

Cowboy up.

KevinsJohnson
12-02-16, 06:35
Where are they? Haven't seen the first one in forever. WTF.

MrGrimm
07-08-17, 00:56
So there is some activity in the Springfield area.

KevinsJohnson
07-08-17, 18:43
Where at in springfield?

KevinsJohnson
09-01-17, 18:04
Beware fellow mongers, LEO had an undercover WSW working a section of 98 near Mich the other night. I don't want to say how I know, but if she wasn't then she was a lure for a park and rob.

Fox Mulder 25
09-07-17, 23:42
I'm from ft myers area, home of quantity, not quality. Best chance around here, backpage or club? I'm used to active walker scene, more my comfort zone. Thanks all, here escaping Irma for a couple days.

Ben2005
01-31-18, 22:48
Any street p / you action in Pt St Joe or Apalach?

Jim Boob
11-27-18, 23:03
And now there is really nothing.

I have looked everywhere that I would find them.

And even places I haven't found them but no luck.

MrGrimm
01-27-19, 03:04
Any activity??

Larry6898
02-17-19, 16:30
Any activity??I been looking almost every night and haven't seen a soul.

Panamonger
02-24-19, 18:13
My radar has gone off a few times as I travel to and fro, but once it gets "full dark", the sidewalks roll up. There aren't many street lights working. It gets worse the farther east you are.

Seen a few possible candidates along bus 98 (scattered thinly from the mill to 77) and an occasional potential on Harrison. The stretch between the arches and the tracks.

Sadly, I seem to only spot them while I'm on my way to work. Afterwards, it's quite dark. I've not seen ANY activity that late.

(Been gone for a while. Never expected a storm to have this kind of impact on the entertainment around here.).

Good hunting.

Stubbs
02-24-19, 20:12
My radar has gone off a few times as I travel to and fro, but once it gets "full dark", the sidewalks roll up. There aren't many street lights working. It gets worse the farther east you are.

Seen a few possible candidates along bus 98 (scattered thinly from the mill to 77) and an occasional potential on Harrison. The stretch between the arches and the tracks.

Sadly, I seem to only spot them while I'm on my way to work. Afterwards, it's quite dark. I've not seen ANY activity that late.

(Been gone for a while. Never expected a storm to have this kind of impact on the entertainment around here.).

Good hunting.Streets died long before Michael. Spotted a decent looking blk close to Hathaway a couple days ago.

Panamonger
04-01-19, 14:02
Another strong pair of radar pings last week. Of the two I saw, one was my local ATF.

Not seen the one I know again, but seen the other one twice more. (Time - early afternoon.) Haven't had an opportunity to verify yet, but all the signs are there. Dressed for success, no purse, gave the wave, and had management half a block away for security.

That area over by the mill is rough, it took more nerve than I could muster to stop and say hello. (I'm an old white guy who can't run very fast, I didn't want to engage my Taurus Defense System.).

Until I spot her in a "safer" area, I will continue to observe. If you're a credible senior member and more aggressive than I am. Then shoot me a PM and I'll give you better location detail. But as dry as things have been, I don't want to give our favorite uncle any ideas. Security seemed to have another selection near him, but I wasn't able to get a good reading on the other target.

Good hunting.

Panamonger
04-04-19, 00:16
Maybe the ones I saw were trying to "make the rent" - not seen even a shadow for the last few days. And still never anything after dark.

But I don't go more than a block or two off the main road in neighborhoods where my slow running speed might be an issue.

Good hunting.

MikeyLike
04-17-19, 13:09
I just spotted two harlots. One was on East Avenue and 11th St. She was a young brunette flagging cars, definitely a good looker. The second was on 15th St. And Martin Luther King she came out of the FEMA trailer park and started waving at cars. I was too busy to partake in either. It looks like spring has Sprong around here.

Panamonger
04-17-19, 14:27
Goes by Dee. Tall. Maybe 5'10"? - blonde hair, not very long. Not "crack skinny" but maybe on that path. Most often seen with leggings / tights, saw her once with poofy shorts. Maybe a B cup. (Funbumps instead of funbags) High mileage. If you look up butterface in the dictionary, that's her picture. Not "fugly", her face just looks way older than the rest of her. The back of her head looks OK, that'll do unless you plan to wake up looking into her eyes.

Her parking spot would be better at dusk or after, Not so much in broad daylight. Considering the woodland wreckage after the storm, it may be as good as can be found.

Says she's "out there" all the time, but about half the time when I drive through the area, it's deserted. Hard to guess age with the mileage. I'll WAG at 30-ish. Attitude was marginal until she said, "Oh, I remember you", but I wasn't dreaming about cultured conversation.

Uncle LEO spends a lot of time being clearly visible in parking lots in that area. As with any hunting trip, remember to be careful that you don't become the target.

Good hunting.

Larry6898
04-23-19, 16:41
Saw two out working in Millville area. One was a older skinny lady grey hair. The other had long brown hair heavy set her name is Amanda. Been trying to find the blond being talked about hadn't had any luck.

MikeyLike
04-23-19, 17:52
I spotted a very nice looking brunet walking down 19th near Michigan at 8:15 am. I made the block to pick her up but got outscooped by a monger in a tiny car. Oh well I had to get on with work today anyway.

MrGrimm
04-25-19, 01:46
Saw a couple of WSW on business 98 one was in front of the gas station close the laundry mat and the other was flagging down cars near the old Burger King.

MrGrimm
04-29-19, 01:23
It's quiet in here.

Larry6898
04-29-19, 20:52
It's quiet in here.Nothing out there been trying to find someone the past 3 days and nights. Not one found.

MrGrimm
04-30-19, 01:38
Nothing out there been trying to find someone the past 3 days and nights. Not one found.Try the Millville area close to the mill I'll see some WSWs on my way to work every now and then it's kind of a hit and miss, kinda wondering if Brandy is still out and about.

Larry6898
05-02-19, 09:58
Saw a really cute WSW yesterday about 630 millville are. Short black hair. By the time I turned around she was gone. I guess she got picked up.

MrGrimm
05-03-19, 01:55
So I did a late night cruise recently and spotted s few street walkers and found a decent spot where they hang out. For more info PM me.

Larry6898
05-05-19, 07:55
So I did a late night cruise recently and spotted s few street walkers and found a decent spot where they hang out. For more info PM me.Sent pm please let me know I been looking.

MrGrimm
06-16-19, 21:43
Dang has the city finally hit Rock bottom.

MrGrimm
08-13-19, 00:05
Some potential in the Springfield area, saw some hopefuls sitting outside by the gas station close to East Ave.

MrGrimm
08-26-19, 19:15
Anything going on.

Stubbs
08-28-19, 20:35
Anything going on.Over the past couple months there has been a good looking black girl walking hwy 98 between Michigan and Beck. She looks to be late twenties, athletic, 5'8, 140 lbs. She is well kept and wears her hair natural versus a wig. Always wearing shorts and a sleeveless tee. The first time I saw her I didn't think about her being a working girl; she looks that good. But after seeing her a half dozen times, and having been in the game long enough, I'm convinced she is just that. Has anyone else noticed her; or better yet, know anything about her? It's been bad timing for me, but I do plan on stopping to find out what's up.

MrGrimm
08-29-19, 04:38
Over the past couple months there has been a good looking black girl walking hwy 98 between Michigan and Beck. She looks to be late twenties, athletic, 5'8, 140 lbs. She is well kept and wears her hair natural versus a wig. Always wearing shorts and a sleeveless tee. The first time I saw her I didn't think about her being a working girl; she looks that good. But after seeing her a half dozen times, and having been in the game long enough, I'm convinced she is just that. Has anyone else noticed her; or better yet, know anything about her? It's been bad timing for me, but I do plan on stopping to find out what's up.I'll check it out and let you know.

Larry6898
09-21-19, 18:33
Anyone at all seen any SW? I looked everywhere Millville to the Hathaway bridge and everywhere in between. Have had zero luck. Had seen a real ski by gal on East ave going to the gas station a few time near 231 no idea if a SW though.

John5319
12-10-19, 23:44
Hey guys, new to the PC area and living in Lynn Haven. Can anyone recommend where I might look for any SW's in either Lynn Haven or PC. Feel free to pm me.

John5319
12-17-19, 17:59
I'm going to be spending a few days up in Marianna. Anyone know if there are any walkers in that area and if so, possibly where. I appreciate any info and thanks fellow monger's.

John5319
12-26-19, 12:34
Ran into Beverly at a bus stop across from holiday inn Express on Martin Luther King. Was just parked taking a break and she got off this bus and made eye contact. She came over and ask for a ride to Walmart. I was going that way anyway so she got in. 40 ish dirty blonde hair. About 6 on walker scale. Nice lady. We got there and she said park out near the road. She ask if she could do anything for me. Said a blowjob would be great. She said she would do it for $20. She sucked me off right there and let me finish in her mouth. Awesome skills. Will repeat if I can find her again. She said she lives close by. No rushing and nice as can be.

John5319
01-06-20, 04:28
Picked up Melissa on Harrison cli to 6th St. About 3:30 pm Sunday. We went and parked in a hospital lot. She gave a very nice BBBJ / cim for $20. Nice lady and didn't rush it. Said she lives in downtown area. Will repeat.

Kaw Ltd
02-04-20, 00:33
Spent Friday and Saturday nights looking around Panama way up to the wee hours. I didn't see any street vendors out at all. Hit all the usual spots and even tried some new areas just in case there had been a change of venue. Maybe the weather had something to do with it, but I've done better on worse nights.

John5319
02-09-20, 10:13
Hey guys, I'm needing a woman who sucks to completion. Been trying to find a very thin older gal but just not having much success. If any of you know of one like this please drop me a line.

Strokebone
02-18-20, 22:39
Picked up Melissa on Harrison cli to 6th St. About 3:30 pm Sunday. We went and parked in a hospital lot. She gave a very nice BBBJ / cim for $20. Nice lady and didn't rush it. Said she lives in downtown area. Will repeat.Any updates on this?

John5319
02-22-20, 11:12
Hey guys, I recently saw a hot looking black woman with a big rack walking on Martin Luther King Blvd. She was close to 11th Street. By the time I had gotten turned around I saw her getting in someone's car. Would love to have met her. If any of you know anything about her please message me.

Alces
02-26-20, 20:46
Found Amanda. Bbw WSW. Said she's normally over in Springfield area, but was over on east ave to see her sister. Thick thighs, nice tits, face was not bad, either. Took me to a quiet spot and made it worth my while. Pm for details.

JlinKings
02-27-20, 17:12
Hey guys! Looking for a BBW or someone that offers BBBJ. Pm if you got any recommendations.

Alces
03-10-20, 22:56
Found Amanda. Bbw WSW. Said she's normally over in Springfield area, but was over on east ave to see her sister. Thick thighs, nice tits, face was not bad, either. Took me to a quiet spot and made it worth my while. Pm for details.Starting to wonder if Amanda was a mirage. I've looked 4-5 times over the last couple weeks, with no luck finding her. If I can find her again, I will update. In the meantime, I've had effective but decidedly mediocre results with a girl or two over on Second in Springfield, or thereabouts.

John5319
04-21-20, 08:30
I finally found Amanda. She was sitting on a bench at the corner of 3rd Street and 5th. There's a convenient store there also. She said she is usually there or at a laundry mat just up the street about a couple hundred yards. This is in Springfield BTW. She took me why a spot close by and sucked me so good, I came in her mouth in no time. Nice lady. Damage was $20.

Alces
05-03-20, 23:53
I finally found Amanda. She was sitting on a bench at the corner of 3rd Street and 5th. There's a convenient store there also. She said she is usually there or at a laundry mat just up the street about a couple hundred yards. This is in Springfield BTW. She took me why a spot close by and sucked me so good, I came in her mouth in no time. Nice lady. Damage was $20.I finally did find her again, right before I left town. Same spot you mention. Also same result. Very good work on her part.

There's a blonde I've seen a couple times. Walks third a block or two up the street. Will work in a pinch but not my first choice. Last visit before I left involved a little too much teeth for comfort. But ended on a good note at least.

Larry6898
05-04-20, 20:30
I finally found Amanda. She was sitting on a bench at the corner of 3rd Street and 5th. There's a convenient store there also. She said she is usually there or at a laundry mat just up the street about a couple hundred yards. This is in Springfield BTW. She took me why a spot close by and sucked me so good, I came in her mouth in no time. Nice lady. Damage was $20.Seen her several times during the day. Been wanting to pick her up but wasn't sure if there was any safe places to go during the day.

SavageHenry
05-17-20, 00:07
Long time purveyor here. I work out of town but live in PC. For anyone new looking for info. I've been on the scene in PC for about 10 years off and on. The scene really died when the 98 flyover project started. Back in the day 98 was lined with cheap motels before the Hathaway Bridge and you could ride 98 from dodges chicken all the way to the bridge and have plenty of options to chose from. Once those hotels got knocked down things really started to decline for the street scene.

MLK&Harrison Ave.

These areas used to be quite trafficked several years ago. 7th st that connects Harrison and MLK would be crazy busy 3-6 pm daily and all night on the weekends. However as the area underwent renovation the seedy elements were sort of forced out of the area. Hurricane Michael pretty much wiped out the rest of the scene. Really dead here now. Relax Inn and Panama hotel are the only cheap motels in the area and they are ghost areas for the most part. I haven't scene a SW in this area for the last 2 years with the occasional random occurrence here and there.

Bus 98 Springfield / Millville area.

Even when PC was in its heyday this area was hit or miss. Back when the strip club bambis was around if you were lucky you could catch some of the dancers in the area walking. There wasn't really variety here mostly the same handful of SW rotating the area. Diana, Cathy, Darcy, are a few names I remember. Almost all the girls in this area were on drugs and they all got them from the same place down in Springfield. That house burned down and with it the scene. I see some saying they've had luck here recently, my experience has been the opposite. I haven't seen any SW in a long time. I mostly am out 10 pm to 3 am.

The whole time I've been a part of the scene here I've never seen a single girl in any other areas of PC. I've tried Lynn Haven and the beach, 23rd st, all dead zones for the whole 10 years I've been at it.

I never knew about these forums until now so all this information has been built up in my head and I'm just putting it out there for those interested. In my frustration with the lack of action in PC these days I stumble upon this site and decided to share. Love to hear anyone else's experience in PC from my experience though it seems the scene is dead here and only options are over priced internet escorts.

John5319
05-18-20, 09:14
Just contact Melissa and she will relieve you of that stress and pressure.

John5319
05-19-20, 18:01
I just had another awesome time with Melissa. She said it would be ok to give out her number. Just message me.

Manny411
05-21-20, 16:57
Long time purveyor here. I work out of town but live in PC. For anyone new looking for info. I've been on the scene in PC for about 10 years off and on. The scene really died when the 98 flyover project started. Back in the day 98 was lined with cheap motels before the Hathaway Bridge and you could ride 98 from dodges chicken all the way to the bridge and have plenty of options to chose from. Once those hotels got knocked down things really started to decline for the street scene.

MLK&Harrison Ave.

These areas used to be quite trafficked several years ago. 7th st that connects Harrison and MLK would be crazy busy 3-6 pm daily and all night on the weekends. However as the area underwent renovation the seedy elements were sort of forced out of the area. Hurricane Michael pretty much wiped out the rest of the scene. Really dead here now. Relax Inn and Panama hotel are the only cheap motels in the area and they are ghost areas for the most part. I haven't scene a SW in this area for the last 2 years with the occasional random occurrence here and there.

Bus 98 Springfield / Millville area.

Even when PC was in its heyday this area was hit or miss. Back when the strip club bambis was around if you were lucky you could catch some of the dancers in the area walking. There wasn't really variety here mostly the same handful of SW rotating the area. Diana, Cathy, Darcy, are a few names I remember. Almost all the girls in this area were on drugs and they all got them from the same place down in Springfield. That house burned down and with it the scene. I see some saying they've had luck here recently, my experience has been the opposite. I haven't seen any SW in a long time. I mostly am out 10 pm to 3 am.

The whole time I've been a part of the scene here I've never seen a single girl in any other areas of PC. I've tried Lynn Haven and the beach, 23rd st, all dead zones for the whole 10 years I've been at it.

I never knew about these forums until now so all this information has been built up in my head and I'm just putting it out there for those interested. In my frustration with the lack of action in PC these days I stumble upon this site and decided to share. Love to hear anyone else's experience in PC from my experience though it seems the scene is dead here and only options are over priced internet escorts.You are right. I've been looking for a SW (Amanda) for a month and can't find her. I'm beginning to think she is a unicorn!

Strokebone
05-23-20, 14:26
I just had another awesome time with Melissa. She said it would be ok to give out her number. Just message me.OK, midday nap:

Dreamt that I got in touch with this Melissa chick. Interesting dream, she was on time, friendly, and eagerly drained every ounce of stress I could thrust into the front of her skull. All with no hesitation or complaint. I look forward to repeating this dream as often as possible in the coming weeks.

John5319
05-23-20, 16:21
Amen brother.

John5319
06-03-20, 19:10
Hey guys, Melissa is thinking about being the guest of honor for a bukkake party. Said she would do it if there are enough guys interested. Message me with your thoughts.

Larry6898
06-05-20, 21:41
Hey guys, Melissa is thinking about being the guest of honor for a bukkake party. Said she would do it if there are enough guys interested. Message me with your thoughts.Hell yeah I would be there.

John5319
06-05-20, 22:02
Hell yeah I would be there.Hey guys, you will need to message me with your contact info so I can let you know when the party is going to happen.

Stubbs
06-06-20, 18:23
Hey guys, Melissa is thinking about being the guest of honor for a bukkake party. Said she would do it if there are enough guys interested. Message me with your thoughts.Your efforts are appreciated.

John5319
06-09-20, 13:02
I repeat my dream with Melissa about every 4 to 5 days. Just wish I could do it more often. So addicting.

John5319
06-11-20, 16:20
Hey guys, Melissa really needs to make a few bucks today. I'm sure she'll do right by you. If anyone can help, hmu.

Truck Driver
06-14-20, 21:34
Curious as to how she looks.

Hey guys, Melissa really needs to make a few bucks today. I'm sure she'll do right by you. If anyone can help, hmu.

JlinKings
06-18-20, 22:50
Any recommendations?

John5319
06-20-20, 08:01
Melissa got back last night but I'm not sure if for how long. She will have to go back to st Joe again for the funeral but if you hit her up today you may get to see her before the return trip.

John5319
06-22-20, 16:32
Well Melissa is still in town until the funeral in a few days. She is needing to make some money for expenses. I believe right now you could get one of her incredible blowjobs alittle cheaper. Message me and I'll try to get you her number and pic.

John5319
07-02-20, 17:53
Ok guys, Melissa is offering a great price on one of her awesome blowjobs. $20. And they are absolutely incredible. She needs a few extra bucks so this deal is only for now thru the holiday weekend. Message me and I'll work with you on getting her info.

John5319
07-04-20, 11:55
Time is running out fellas. Get your dick sucked cheap for peanuts. No other girl is going to suck it as good as Melissa and for that price.

MrGrimm
07-11-20, 17:28
Any pings or have anyone seen anything in the Springfield and Milville area.

MikeyLike
07-11-20, 23:15
Any pings or have anyone seen anything in the Springfield and Milville area.Not much. I saw a blonde walking Tuesday night on 98 between Sherman and East. She was definitely looking for a ride and not bad looking. Unfortunately for me I was with a friend and could not partake.

This town is definitely void of decent talent.

John5319
07-24-20, 19:56
Melissa is back from a short vacation and ready to take care of why'all.

MrGrimm
08-04-20, 09:12
https://panama-city.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/60-quickies-80hh-120h-snapcha/783783091110

SavageHenry
08-05-20, 13:34
So we all know Panama is a ghost town now. The online scene is just as bad, skip the games has become a scammer haven. I was riding around Millville area around 1230 at night and spotted two walkers they were being followed by two guys so I decided to circle back. When I did the walkers had split up and were walking opposite sides of the road one black and a blonde. The black had bigger tits so I decided to roll the dice with her she was also yelling loudly when I passed her by both times. Picked her up and she said she needed a ride up the road to her friends house. Thought it was just the routine so I played along she eventually asked for 10 $ and I said sure ill give you twenty if you help me out. She played dumb and kept asking what I meant. Got a little suspicious she was trying to get me to say something illegal so I played dumb too. We were close to her friends house and she kept asking for the money so I rounded the block pulled over and whipped it out and looked at her. She grabbed it so I thought we were on but no she maybe gave it a few sucks then asked to go by her friends and she would take care of me after long story short she wanted to get paid and do nothing I gave her ten and bailed. This all happened around the intersection of 98 and 22 so if you all are brave enough that's the only action I've seen in years in the area good luck.

Strokebone
08-06-20, 17:39
A few days ago I was sitting in on my back porch enjoying the afternoon breeze when I fell asleep. In my dream I fantasized about meeting up with Melissa at a prearranged location. We drove to a nice private spot and she smiled and put her hair up in a bun, got on her knees in the floor of the car while I (like a kid on Christmas morning) unwrapped my favorite business tool. She then proceeded to rub her tonsils on every inch I could erect, the bigger it grew, the deeper she took it. She performed a combination of tongue flicking, hand stroking and sucking all while keeping a tight seal with her lips. Up and down, like an old fashioned water pump. I could hear her spit sloshing like a washing machine as her moans buzzed through my torso. My hips bucked and I grasped her hair and thrusted into her mouth uncontrollably until I gave one last supreme thrust into her. I shot and shot and shot a heavy load. She never hesitated and took everything I had and sucked it clean. She swallowed most of it because it was already too far down to spit out. The scene faded and I woke up back in my lawn chair with the neighbor mid-sentence saying something over the fence about heat and humidity. I agreed and walked back into the house, legs quivering.

Loc123
08-07-20, 17:22
A few days ago I was sitting in on my back porch enjoying the afternoon breeze when I fell asleep. In my dream I fantasized about meeting up with Melissa at a prearranged location. We drove to a nice private spot and she smiled and put her hair up in a bun, got on her knees in the floor of the car while I (like a kid on Christmas morning) unwrapped my favorite business tool. She then proceeded to rub her tonsils on every inch I could erect, the bigger it grew, the deeper she took it. She performed a combination of tongue flicking, hand stroking and sucking all while keeping a tight seal with her lips. Up and down, like an old fashioned water pump. I could hear her spit sloshing like a washing machine as her moans buzzed through my torso. My hips bucked and I grasped her hair and thrusted into her mouth uncontrollably until I gave one last supreme thrust into her. I shot and shot and shot a heavy load. She never hesitated and took everything I had and sucked it clean. She swallowed most of it because it was already too far down to spit out. The scene faded and I woke up back in my lawn chair with the neighbor mid-sentence saying something over the fence about heat and humidity. I agreed and walked back into the house, legs quivering.Can you pm info?

John5319
08-09-20, 15:05
You hit the nail right on the head with your dream about Melissa bud. Any guy that hasn't experienced one of those dreams doesn't know what their missing. I've had numerous dreams of her.

Loc123
08-11-20, 15:34
You hit the nail right on the head with your dream about Melissa bud. Any guy that hasn't experienced one of those dreams doesn't know what their missing. I've had numerous dreams of herCould you pm info?

Spade00
08-18-20, 20:23
[QUOTE=John5319;4920187]You hit the nail right on the head with your dream about Melissa bud. Any guy that hasn't experienced one of those dreams doesn't know what their missing. I've had numerous dreams of her./QUOTE]Saw Melissa a few times can confirm what everyone else says about her, very good bbj.

TreyK
08-26-20, 10:16
You hit the nail right on the head with your dream about Melissa bud. Any guy that hasn't experienced one of those dreams doesn't know what their missing. I've had numerous dreams of her. / QUOTE]Saw Melissa a few times can confirm what everyone else says about her, very good bbj.

I'm long time lurker here. Just recently "signed up" so I can interact more. Traveling in PC a lot lately. Could anybody PM me Melissa's contact info?

MrGrimm
09-21-20, 13:23
Looks like the streets are dead yet again.

SavageHenry
09-22-20, 11:15
Looks like the streets are dead yet again.They were dead as a doornail with the exception of one I saw walking 7th st from MLK to Harrison she waved me down as I passed her turned around and she tried to get me to stop again. Was wearing a gray hoodie and I couldn't make her out. I wasn't hard up enough to roll the dice on what she looked like without the hoodie so I kept going.

John5319
10-09-20, 21:49
Hey guys, I'll be the first to say I'm happy that Melissa is not only back but open for business again. Got to see her today and got another one of her amazing blowjobs.

MeatierMan
10-10-20, 07:55
Hey guys, I'll be the first to say I'm happy that Melissa is not only back but open for business again. Got to see her today and got another one of her amazing blowjobs.Can you post her contacts or DM them please I'm in the area.

MikeyLike
10-10-20, 08:18
Hey guys, I'll be the first to say I'm happy that Melissa is not only back but open for business again. Got to see her today and got another one of her amazing blowjobs.Great, where would one find this Melissa?

John5319
10-25-20, 15:54
Well Melissa is back off the street. Just found out that she is in jail for a warrant for failure to appear. Not sure what that's about but she may be gone for awhile. I do know of another girl. I recently met megan. Cute little spinner. Gives awesome head. Don't have a pic but have digits.

Stubbs
10-26-20, 21:35
Well Melissa is back off the street. Just found out that she is in jail for a warrant for failure to appear. Not sure what that's about but she may be gone for awhile. I do know of another girl. I recently met megan. Cute little spinner. Gives awesome head. Don't have a pic but have digits.Thanks John. I need to get out more.

John5319
10-29-20, 09:19
Well something may have happened to megan as her phone is no longer in service. Sorry guys. She would have been a good one.

MikeyLike
10-30-20, 08:40
Well something may have happened to megan as her phone is no longer in service. Sorry guys. She would have been a good one.I wonder if it's the same Megan I used to hook up with years ago in St Andrews. She was a lot of fun but I regretted giving her my number as she would text me all the time wanting to meet up. I'll have to look her up.

John5319
10-30-20, 16:35
Hey guys, good news, Melissa is back from alittle stint in the bay county jail. Turns out the system made a mistake and shouldn't have even brought her in. So anyway, she is available and needing some money so you should see her. Right now you'll probably get a great deal.

Buster Face
10-30-20, 17:09
Please post some Melissa pictures.

Thanks.

John5319
10-30-20, 23:56
BTW, I have digits on Melissa.

Stubbs
11-01-20, 18:34
I wonder if it's the same Megan I used to hook up with years ago in St Andrews. She was a lot of fun but I regretted giving her my number as she would text me all the time wanting to meet up. I'll have to look her up.Mikey does the Megan you're referring to have small tits and red blonde hair?

Stubbs
11-01-20, 19:53
BTW, I have digits on Melissa.Thanks John.

Larry6898
11-02-20, 18:07
Mikey does the Megan you're referring to have small tits and red blonde hairIf that's the same Megan I use to see from back in the day love to hook up with her again. She was awesome.

MikeyLike
11-03-20, 07:41
Mikey does the Megan you're referring to have small tits and red blonde hair?Yup that sounds like her. If she is around let me know would love to see her again.

Stubbs
11-03-20, 19:50
Yup that sounds like her. If she is around let me know would love to see her again.The good news is, she is around. The bad news is, she didn't have digits.

John5319
11-15-20, 17:03
Hey guys, Melissa is wanting your loads and waiting by the phone. So if you want an incredible blowjob text her and you won't be disappointed. I see her every week, she's that good and reasonable. $30 will get you drained. Her number is: 8506918591. Tell her Steve referred you or she won't respond.

MikeyLike
11-16-20, 08:40
Hey guys, Melissa is wanting your loads and waiting by the phone. So if you want an incredible blowjob text her and you won't be disappointed. I see her every week, she's that good and reasonable. $30 will get you drained. Her number is: 8506918591. Tell her Steve referred you or she won't respond.Thanks for the info. I have texted her a few times in the past month and she responds but we haven't been able to hook up for some reason or another. Oh well maybe someday.

Is she a brunette? I have seen this girl flagging cars on 5th St and East a few times and was curious if that's her.

John5319
11-17-20, 20:47
Thanks for the info. I have texted her a few times in the past month and she responds but we haven't been able to hook up for some reason or another. Oh well maybe someday.

Is she a brunette? I have seen this girl flagging cars on 5th St and East a few times and was curious if that's her.Melissa was having phone trouble recently but that is no longer a problem. And she doesn't flag down vehicles. So no, that wasn't her. I someone could explain how to put a pic up, I'd put one up for all of you. I can't figure out how to do it.

John5319
11-19-20, 12:41
Here is the only pic I have of Melissa.

John5319
11-19-20, 16:02
BTW guys, if you treat her right, you will not be disappointed. Around Panama City alot of people refer to her as superhead and for good reason. Enjoy!!

Postfreely
11-20-20, 00:16
Here is the only pic I have of Melissa.Dude looks like a lady.

John5319
11-20-20, 12:40
Dude looks like a lady.Melissa is NO dude. Yeah she looks alittle rough but she gives incredible head.

SteelBait
11-20-20, 13:06
Dude looks like a lady.That's a little harsh. I can vouch she gives great head and is a genuinely nice person. Just trying to make a buck like everyone else. If you want a hot twenty something there easy to find but it's going to cost you waaaaaaaaay more than what she charges.

John5319
11-20-20, 18:39
That's a little harsh. I can vouch she gives great head and is a genuinely nice person. Just trying to make a buck like everyone else. If you want a hot twenty something there easy to find but it's going to cost you waaaaaaaaay more than what she charges.Amen Steel. I was wondering if one of you guys would speak up. And she most likely gives way better head than those young girls. Yeah she's a streetwalker but not your typical. Besides being nice as can be, she never rushes you. And she is NO thief. Most of the walkers will steal you blind if given the chance. Loyalty with her goes along way.

Stubbs
11-20-20, 19:44
Melissa is NO dude. Yeah she looks alittle rough but she gives incredible head.I remember seeing her pregnant years ago. Def not a dude.

YoungMo
11-21-20, 22:31
A few days ago I was sitting in on my back porch enjoying the afternoon breeze when I fell asleep. In my dream I fantasized about meeting up with Melissa at a prearranged location. We drove to a nice private spot and she smiled and put her hair up in a bun, got on her knees in the floor of the car while I (like a kid on Christmas morning) unwrapped my favorite business tool. She then proceeded to rub her tonsils on every inch I could erect, the bigger it grew, the deeper she took it. She performed a combination of tongue flicking, hand stroking and sucking all while keeping a tight seal with her lips. Up and down, like an old fashioned water pump. I could hear her spit sloshing like a washing machine as her moans buzzed through my torso. My hips bucked and I grasped her hair and thrusted into her mouth uncontrollably until I gave one last supreme thrust into her. I shot and shot and shot a heavy load. She never hesitated and took everything I had and sucked it clean. She swallowed most of it because it was already too far down to spit out. The scene faded and I woke up back in my lawn chair with the neighbor mid-sentence saying something over the fence about heat and humidity. I agreed and walked back into the house, legs quivering.How can I get with this Melissa.

John5319
12-01-20, 10:17
Got a text from Melissa asking if I could warm her up. Went over and picked her up and took her back to my place. She didn't waste anytime warming me up right away in her mouth. Then we had a wild doggy ride and I warmed her up just like she wanted.

John5319
12-01-20, 13:27
BTW, she's going to need alot more warming up with this cold air in here this week. I'm certain she would love for you guys too give her you're thermometer and warm her up good. I don't usually see her but once a week but it felt so good filling her up with mine I may have to get it again.

EnufForU
12-08-20, 11:24
I will be in PCB untill the weekend. Visiting from Ky. Does anyone know of or have a few spots to share in the area. If so it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Be safe EFU.

Stubbs
12-09-20, 00:36
I will be in PCB untill the weekend. Visiting from Ky. Does anyone know of or have a few spots to share in the area. If so it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Be safe EFU.There is no street action in the entire Fl panhandle worth talking about. "Melissa" mentioned in the posts below may have a phone number. Get up with John5319.

John5319
12-23-20, 21:56
Hey guys, I've posted this before but here is Melissa's number again. 8506918591. She has been having some trouble with her phone so she may not be able to get back to you when you text her right away. Sometimes she won't get her text messages until the next day.

John5319
12-23-20, 22:40
BTW, when you text Melissa be sure to let her know that you are from the site.

Stephen23
12-25-20, 20:24
Hey guys, kinda new to the area. Been reading about this Melissa. Is she s streetwalker or an escort. And has anyone actually gotten any head from her. Just wondering if she is really any good. Pm if you want with info.

Stephen23
12-25-20, 20:30
New to Pc. Has anyone gotten head from Melissa and if so is she good.

SteelBait
12-27-20, 08:25
New to Pc. Has anyone gotten head from Melissa and if so is she good.Yes and Yes, plus she is a genuinely nice person just trying to make it through life like the rest of us. In the age / looks she's no 20 year old homecoming queen, but her prices are very reasonable. For the 20 year old homecoming queen you're going to have to pay at least ten times more.

JlinKings
02-11-21, 13:34
Anyone seen Melissa as of late?

FreshFoamZ
04-09-21, 19:19
Doing time unfortunately.

John5319
04-20-21, 15:08
Ok guys, Melissa is back in business. Not sure for how long but she's working now.

Larry6898
04-23-21, 21:09
Ok guys, Melissa is back in business. Not sure for how long but she's working now.Did she get a new number? I can't get a response from her.

FreshFoamZ
04-25-21, 12:20
Same here. I haven't heard anything back yet either.

Larry6898
04-25-21, 21:50
Well does not look like there is 1 SW left in Panama city. I looked 7 straight days. Afternoon and evening all around Springfield, millville, Harrison ave, and 15th st near Bridge. Never saw the first one and stg all seem to be mostly fake ads or wan way to much.

John5319
04-26-21, 22:02
Well if you didn't get to see Melissa recently, you probably won't now. She has officially headed back to kansas. I for one will miss her.

FreshFoamZ
04-27-21, 10:38
Well does not look like there is 1 SW left in Panama city. I looked 7 straight days. Afternoon and evening all around Springfield, millville, Harrison ave, and 15th st near Bridge. Never saw the first one and stg all seem to be mostly fake ads or wan way to much.I pretty much did the same thing, just not as long I went 4 days straight. Same areas. Nothing. 09-12 were the days man. No matter what time it was, there was some selection.

Stubbs
05-01-21, 21:13
I pretty much did the same thing, just not as long I went 4 days straight. Same areas. Nothing. 09-12 were the days man. No matter what time it was, there was some selection.FYI. Saw Megan today on 77 & 17th.

FreshFoamZ
05-04-21, 21:51
FYI. Saw Megan today on 77 & 17th.I vaguely remember the name, I'm sure I've came across her before though if she's normally on 98.

Kaw Ltd
05-04-21, 22:11
I've been in Panama for a week and it is dead. I don't know what's happened. A few years ago street entertainment was everywhere. I don't read everything here but does anyone know what happened to Toni?

TheTrojanOne
05-05-21, 00:05
Any contact info? In visiting.

FYI. Saw Megan today on 77 & 17th.

FreshFoamZ
05-06-21, 11:31
I've been in Panama for a week and it is dead. I don't know what's happened. A few years ago street entertainment was everywhere. I don't read everything here but does anyone know what happened to Toni?Not quite sure what happened to Toni, she was definitely a fun one. The blonde hair blue eyed Amanda was a straight up treat when she wasn't on a multiple day binge.

Ahhh, the good old days haha.

Wiregrass
05-07-21, 21:34
Today my wife and I spent some time in your fair city ... which loosely translates to I could only look; but I spotted what I believe was a walker.
She was sitting under a Dollar Tree sign that said everything is under $1 (what a deal).

I believe it was along 15th Street?

DaHammer1
05-29-21, 12:20
I am going to visit soon where are the walkers.

DaHammer1
05-29-21, 12:37
Today my wife and I spent some time in your fair city ... which loosely translates to I could only look; but I spotted what I believe was a walker.
She was sitting under a Dollar Tree sign that said everything is under $1 (what a deal).

I believe it was along 15th Street?I'm going to visit there soon where are the strolls.

MikeyLike
06-14-21, 14:22
I spotted a dazed and confused blonde near Michigan and 15th that was definitely on a stroll. No time to partake but just giving a heads up that there may be some action around here.

JlinKings
06-21-21, 18:06
Anyone got any recommendations? Been pretty dry since Melissa left.

John5319
06-21-21, 23:46
Hey guys, I heard Melissa is back. Haven't seen her yet but hoping she is back in business. When I find her, I'll let you know what's up with her.

John5319
06-22-21, 22:08
Ok why'all, good news. Melissa is back in business and ready to take care of your needs. Just message me and I'll give you the digits.

JlinKings
06-23-21, 02:34
Ok why'all, good news. Melissa is back in business and ready to take care of your needs. Just message me and I'll give you the digits.I tried to message you but it won't allow me to. Are the digits still the same?

JlinKings
06-23-21, 08:37
Ok why'all, good news. Melissa is back in business and ready to take care of your needs. Just message me and I'll give you the digits.I tried PM you but it won't allow me too. Just wondering if the digits are still the same?

John5319
06-23-21, 12:48
I tried to message you but it won't allow me to. Are the digits still the same?Hey kings I discovered that my messages were turned off. I tried to send you one but not sure if it got thru.

Truck Driver
06-25-21, 22:13
Hey kings I discovered that my messages were turned off. I tried to send you one but not sure if it got thru.I wouldn't mind having an opportunity to get together with Melissa even though I am 2 hours away. Action in Fort Walton Beach has been nilch for some time now.

John5319
06-29-21, 12:37
Hey guys, Melissa's mouth is ready to take your load's.

LoveARub69
07-03-21, 23:20
Hey guys, Melissa's mouth is ready to take your load's.Does anyone have a picture of Melissa they can share?

NashPilot
07-14-21, 15:49
Someone Pm me her number please?

DaHammer1
07-25-21, 11:29
I'm visiting soon where are the streetwalkers.

Stubbs
07-25-21, 23:55
I'm visiting soon where are the streetwalkers.Worst town ever.

DaHammer1
07-31-21, 13:06
Worst town ever.There got be some walkers where could they be now.

John5319
08-24-21, 11:33
Hey guys, Melissa is currently out of commission. She has a couple of absessed teeth. So she won't be doing any sucking until she gets her teeth fixed. If I hear that she is back in business, I'll definitely let why'all know.

Kaw Ltd
09-05-21, 05:48
I saw Megan tonight. It was an easy pick up since we have history and she recognized me. After a little catching up we decided to go to her place for a while. Since she has a roommate, she needed to ok it first. I gave her a little incentive and she says she'll be back in a minute. That was the last I saw of her. She used to do that when she was younger, but I thought she would have outgrown it. Guess not.

DaHammer1
09-05-21, 14:28
I saw Megan tonight. It was an easy pick up since we have history and she recognized me. After a little catching up we decided to go to her place for a while. Since she has a roommate, she needed to ok it first. I gave her a little incentive and she says she'll be back in a minute. That was the last I saw of her. She used to do that when she was younger, but I thought she would have outgrown it. Guess not.Do you have a picture of Megan.

John5319
09-06-21, 15:20
Melissa would like to do more business but she has been having trouble making the connection with people. Mostly because she can't pickup texts unless she is in wifi. But if anyone wants to still try to reach out to her just message me and I'll give you her number. You might get lucky.

Kaw Ltd
09-08-21, 17:29
Do you have a picture of Megan.I don't. If anyone that knew her several years ago saw her now they would be disappointed. She has a lot of sores on her and a lot of missing teeth. Said she was clean for a while but has relapsed and it shows.

MikeyLike
09-14-21, 07:43
I don't. If anyone that knew her several years ago saw her now they would be disappointed. She has a lot of sores on her and a lot of missing teeth. Said she was clean for a while but has relapsed and it shows.I used to see Megan a lot in her heydays about 10 years ago. We had many a good times until she disappeared. About 2 months ago I saw her in St Andrews so I stopped to talk to her, she looked rough as hell so I passed on a date but gave her a hug and wished her luck. I really wish PC would get some decent talent again. This dry spell has me thinking I'll be celibate for life.

John5319
01-24-22, 22:01
Hey guys, just giving you an update on Melissa. She recently got arrested again for meth possession. I don't think she will be getting out anytime soon. I believe she has been busted for this several times in the past so she's probably looking at several years. I for one will miss her. If I come across another girl, I'll pass it along. Please do the same for me. I'd been seeing Melissa for the better part of the last 2 years. Good luck why'all.

NashPilot
02-09-22, 11:27
Would one look? Everyone says St Andrews but which streets? Pm is fine.

Stubbs
02-14-22, 21:22
Would one look? Everyone says St Andrews but which streets? Pm is fine.There is no stroll in this town. If you can afford the gas, just drive around. Somtimes you get lucky but not often.

SavageHenry
02-14-22, 21:38
There is no stroll in this town. If you can afford the gas, just drive around. Somtimes you get lucky but not often.Yeah the street scene died years ago you'd be wasting your time.

Cpalmson
02-14-22, 22:52
Would one look? Everyone says St Andrews but which streets? Pm is fine.TBH, there is no SW scene in P. C. Or PCB. Check out Erotic Monkey or Skip the Games, but the pickings are slim right now. Most adds are fake and seems like a lot of girls want a deposit before meeting. If you have the $$ pay for Seeking Arrangement (SA / Seeking), Secret Benefits or What's Your Price. While there are suppose to be Sugar Baby sites, a lot of the non-SB types seem to be there looking for a big pay day. Things should pick up once Spring Break starts and summer comes along. Right now, this area is dead.

ThatOneGuy740
03-03-22, 01:56
Why'll were not lying when you said it is dry in PCB.

Stubbs
03-03-22, 21:41
Why'll were not lying when you said it is dry in PCB.The absolute worst.

Daman2
03-05-22, 09:09
The absolute worst.I can confirm, cruised it two different days this week and absolutely not worth a fukkin shit. Just a bunch of do nothin WG.

John5319
04-22-22, 08:41
I'm pretty sure Melissa is out of jail now but don't have a working number for her. Look for her somewhere around the Marie motel.

Larry6898
04-22-22, 20:29
No Melissa is in the state prison for the next 2 years. Currently at the reception center.

I'm pretty sure Melissa is out of jail now but don't have a working number for her. Look for her somewhere around the Marie motel.

John5319
04-23-22, 11:08
No Melissa is in the state prison for the next 2 years. Currently at the reception center.Wow, I actually thought she was out since I didn't see her name in the bay county jail. Sorry to hear that.

John5319
05-18-22, 21:33
Does anyone know what prison Melissa got sent to.

Stubbs
05-19-22, 21:57
Does anyone know what prison Melissa got sent to.John if you know her first or last name, the Department's website should show her location.

John5319
06-06-22, 13:17
John if you know her first or last name, the Department's website should show her location.Thanks Stubbs, looks like she is in Ocala at the moment. Waiting to be processed.

DaHammer1
06-30-22, 22:48
I will be there mid July where do I go to find street walkers thanks fellow in St Louis.

Travel334
07-01-22, 13:41
I will be there mid July where do I go to find street walkers thanks fellow in St Louis.You don't. None to find.

John5319
07-18-22, 19:43
Yeah downtown pc is dead these days. LE has pretty run them out. But you can still find them out on 98. From about the St. Andrews area on towards the hathaway bridge.

DaHammer1
08-12-22, 15:56
Yeah downtown pc is dead these days. LE has pretty run them out. But you can still find them out on 98. From about the St. Andrews area on towards the hathaway bridge.Any new walkers.

Kaw Ltd
08-26-22, 21:53
I've been cruising this afternoon. I saw Megan just east of Beck. Later I saw 2 others on 15th west of the Dodge store. Just got into town and will be here a while so just spotting today.

SavageHenry
08-29-22, 09:07
I've been cruising this afternoon. I saw Megan just east of Beck. Later I saw 2 others on 15th west of the Dodge store. Just got into town and will be here a while so just spotting today.That's actually surprising it's been dead for almost a decade, what time of day? I stopped looking years ago, when the town got the knew flyover and all the hotels of 15th st went the scene went with them.

Stubbs
08-29-22, 20:08
I've been cruising this afternoon. I saw Megan just east of Beck. Later I saw 2 others on 15th west of the Dodge store. Just got into town and will be here a while so just spotting today.Megan has been east of Beck going on two decades. Proceed with caution.