PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Elect78
05-14-10, 17:47
I visited a massage parlor while in Panama City back in January. It was on 23rd street. It had a couple of attendants and the one that I got was older but gave a great massage. I was wondering if it's still open?

Member #5237
05-15-10, 16:47
I visited a massage parlor while in Panama City back in January. It was on 23rd street. It had a couple of attendants and the one that I got was older but gave a great massage. I was wondering if it's still open?

You need to give more info other then "it was on 23rd st".

Ninja 23
05-15-10, 20:23
I visited a massage parlor while in Panama City back in January. It was on 23rd street. It had a couple of attendants and the one that I got was older but gave a great massage. I was wondering if it's still open?It is still there.

The TS is still good and the massages are excellent.

On my way there tonight.

JohnsWD40
05-18-10, 10:35
Is there anything to be had here besides the standard hang from the ceiling massage?

Elect78
05-18-10, 16:33
You need to give more info other then "it was on 23rd st".

I would give more info on the location but, I was just driving along one rainy night and happen to see a neon sign and decided to go in. I know if your headed toward the college from Highway 231 it's on the right! I don't live in PC so sorry.

JohnsWD40
05-19-10, 01:15
It's called Harmony.

Black tinted windows with a sign that says massage. got it.

Can we move on to the good stuff?

BigFella97
05-21-10, 00:34
Been there several times

Nothing more than a HappyE is available.

Nothing.

Spectr919
06-06-11, 06:06
I was in PC this weekend and saw that the old harmony spa is now Green Spa. I went in and the same staff is there with the same services. Massage is still same price ($80). Massage was excellent, only difference is higher tips are expected.

Ninja23
06-06-11, 23:12
I was in PC this weekend and saw that the old harmony spa is now Green Spa. I went in and the same staff is there with the same services. Massage is still same price ($80). Massage was excellent, only difference is higher tips are expected.I was a regular at Harmony. But the service I got today was not from anyone I remember. And they did not remember me. Glad it s back. But no plastic, cash only and yeah expecting bigger tips.

Fl Wing
06-16-11, 16:54
TOFTT and tried the spa this afternoon. Got Linda, she was a friendly young thing with about 10-15 extra pounds in all the wrong places. The TS was okay no playing. Initial massage was very erotic light rubbing and scratching. After the flip got a good HJ. No BJ or FS offered. Tips were not discussed. Ended the session with a more vigorous massage that wasn't anything special. 8 to get in the door another 8 as tip. No visuals. Linda was dressed in very conservative shorts and top. Nothing came off. Compared the the AMPs in Mississippi at least for my visit was lacking. Needs to offer at least good visuals. I would have been okay with just a HJ if I got to play with some pussy and ass. As always YMMV with different girls and if they get to know you better.

TimeForEvrytng
06-27-11, 14:36
I want to try the place. Sux that is right on 23rd street.

Panaman
06-29-11, 09:34
Green Spa has parking in the back of the building, away from 23rd Street side. You still have to walk in the front door, though.

I want to try the place. Sux that is right on 23rd street.

Valpier
07-12-11, 04:17
Visited the Green a few weeks back while passing through. Was late night so didn't mind parking in front. Greeted by a young Asian, kinda chubby but not bad. Asked for the hour with TS. Led me to my room where she left me to disrobe. After a short while an older (but better bodywise) attendant greets me. Sweetheart from the get go, forgot her name but said she was Korean. Really gave an amazing massage and good TS. Knows her stuff. Also very attentive to be sure the massage was at the right pressure. Really had a great and funny personality. When the hour was up she even helped me with my clothes (something rare). Really made an effort to please the customer. Worth visiting again.

Ninja 23
07-13-11, 09:09
Visited the Green a few weeks back while passing through. Was late night so didn't mind parking in front. Greeted by a young Asian, kinda chubby but not bad. Asked for the hour with TS. Led me to my room where she left me to disrobe. After a short while an older (but better bodywise) attendant greets me. Sweetheart from the get go, forgot her name but said she was Korean. Really gave an amazing massage and good TS. Knows her stuff. Also very attentive to be sure the massage was at the right pressure. Really had a great and funny personality. When the hour was up she even helped me with my clothes (something rare). Really made an effort to please the customer. Worth visiting again.Think they are all korean. Sounds like you got June. She is such a sweetheart and friendly. May go there next week and try to get Yoko. She smaller and younger. She learning but very good.

Ninja

Valpier
07-28-11, 20:45
Was in town and paid another visit in the evening. Holy cow was it busy. Had to sit in the lobby for 15 minutes. Turns out my original masseuse was Yoko, and I had her again. She really is a pro at giving a massage. Works the tissues well and knows how to work the knots. Although it was getting close to closing she offered me the hour anyway. Again she was very sweet and pleasant to be with. So I definitely recommend Yoko.

Panaman
08-23-11, 14:55
Tried to stop by Green a couple times in the past 2 weeks; it was so busy I left twice. Finally went there a few days ago, and apparently drew the short straw with someone named Linda. Older, not great looking but ok, I have always had a reasonable experience at Harmony and Green, not worried. However, Linda was grumpy, did a quick and lackluster table shower, cut the massage short (although the massage itself was ok while it lasted) and then complained and very unenthusiastic about the ending. When I tipped according to her poor service, it did not improve her mood. Try one of the other attendants.

Ninja 23
08-25-11, 21:42
Tried to stop by Green a couple times in the past 2 weeks; it was so busy I left twice. Finally went there a few days ago, and apparently drew the short straw with someone named Linda. Older, not great looking but ok, I have always had a reasonable experience at Harmony and Green, not worried. However, Linda was grumpy, did a quick and lackluster table shower, cut the massage short (although the massage itself was ok while it lasted) and then complained and very unenthusiastic about the ending. When I tipped according to her poor service, it did not improve her mood. Try one of the other attendants.Brother monger, I am really surprised because Linda usually gives great service and very warm and friendly. I know she just returned from vacation so maybe she upset about going back to work. Usually I have my issues with Yoko, but Linda and June are the best. Don't give up on her, brother.

Ninja

Panaman
10-18-11, 08:42
After a hiatus, gave Green another try. Overall experience with Linda was very different than last time, and just like you said: warm and friendly. We all get to have a bad day.

Brother monger, I am really surprised because Linda usually gives great service and very warm and friendly. I know she just returned from vacation so maybe she upset about going back to work. Usually I have my issues with Yoko, but Linda and June are the best. Don't give up on her, brother.

Ninja

Ninja 23
10-25-11, 14:45
Just checked BP on Green Spa. They advertising "new staff". Has there been a change in personnel? Anyone got any info on this or on newbies? Been out of the game for a while due to heart surgery, but healing up fast and can't wait to exercise the ole ticker again.

Ninja. In the shadows and healing

Ninja 23
11-15-11, 14:38
Went last week for a first time visit since I got the ole ticker overhauled. Called first to see who was in but they just didn't understand what I was asking other than telling me that June is on vacation. Anyway went in, met by newbie named Hanna. Had the usual TS and as I was being led back to room Linda saw me and asked why I been gone so long. I showed her the scar in middle of my chest and she told Hanna to be extra easy and nice to me. Sweet!

Hanna is a real sweetie, A-cup cutie, long soft hair she used during massage, and very soft hands. YMMV but she shows so much promise. She may be my new favorite next to Linda. .

Ninja Back in the shadows, healing and schemeing.

Elect78
02-22-12, 01:03
Visiting PC at the end of the week. Is the Green Spa still worth visiting?

Ninja 23
02-23-12, 23:20
Visiting PC at the end of the week. Is the Green Spa still worth visiting?Not sure when you last visited. Butcertainly still worth a visit.

Ninja

Elect78
02-24-12, 01:48
It's been a few years. Thanks for the info.

Ninja 23
02-26-12, 19:12
It's been a few years. Thanks for the info.Let us know how it goes. .

Ninja

Panaman
02-27-12, 15:28
May I suggest Mimi at Green Spa? Friendly, fun, spinner size. Same good level of service and hygienic facility as in the past.

Let us know how it goes. .

Ninja

NothingToMuch
03-08-12, 15:38
Be ther tomorrow. Anyone care to send me a private message and let me know the cost for an hour at green spa with TS and any up sales cost?

Thanks

Out Of Towner2
03-22-12, 05:12
I have noticed a posting by a lady named Linda on the PC CL. I have searched her phone number and it would seem in the past she has posted on BP in the Atlanta area and has some reviews on another site (I am not a member so can not read the complete reviews). What I see looks and sounds pretty good.

Is there anyone that has paid her a visit that would care to share?

Bigsqueeze
03-22-12, 08:03
I have noticed a posting by a lady named Linda on the PC CL. I have searched her phone number and it would seem in the past she has posted on BP in the Atlanta area and has some reviews on another site (I am not a member so can not read the complete reviews). What I see looks and sounds pretty good.

Is there anyone that has paid her a visit that would care to share?A little reading material for you. You're welcome.

Appearance 5. Plain.

Performance 2. Should have stayed home.

Attitude fair.

Atmosphere good.

General details.

Ridiculous drive to north Georgia. Ad was certainly a teaser, but it wasn't what I expected.

Will not return. VIP, details below.

The Juicy Details.

Fairly attractive woman. 6 out of 10. A bit thick, and small tits. Older than I expected too. In call was a nice home in a typical nice neighborhood. Nice area but nosy neighbors who took note of my arrival and departure. A bit uncomfortable and strange that the incall was in a nice neighborhood like this. Somewhat of bait and switch. Expected full body to body massage, got a hand job while she was naked. She covers herself by advertising therapeutic but she'll do a sensual massage naked. I won't return. Much better deals that are closer and not nearly the price. Talked ENDLESSLY too. I don't want a provider who yaps, I can have a woman that yaps at home.

And the most recent review:

Appearance 5. Plain.

Performance 5. Average.

Attitude annoying.

Atmosphere classy.

General details.

Linda is an excellent massage therapist who creates a classy environment for her customers. Very professional demeanor and thorough in her interview process. A little too chatty for my taste but gives a good massage. VIP read on.

The Juicy Details.

Linda will do a through background check on you. There is a 15 minute Q and A that was a little bit annoying but my answers seemed to put her at ease. It seemed strictly therapeutic initially but she eventually asked me if I was with LE so that opened the door for me to ask about extras. Her HJTC was crazy high (she says she won't touch it for less than 2 bills, so I took a massage session. She gives spa like massage care, candles, top-notch lotions, and tables plus a really nice incall location in a nice neighborhood convenient to the Inter-state. Her massage technique was top notch and I spent a good 40 minutes on my stomach getting a head to toe massage. When the flip took place she took some liberties playing with my inner thighs and gently touching my boys. I was not turned on mostly because she spent the session telling me about her personal life. It gave amazing insight into what she would and would not do in session however. She shared that she really does not mind giving a HE and will give FSWC and BJWC to some of her regulars and that her previous boyfriend started as a client. He took her from just a standard tehrapist with the occasional HE to a FS provider / swinger. It was cool to hear and it was a turn on hearing her stories and finding out what she was willing to do but in the end. 2 bills is way too much. This ex bf really musta did a number on her. I suggest trying to get her on the topic of her ex just to hear the kinky stories. She mentioned the breakup had beeen hard on her and she was trying to get back to being more therapuetic but that she had gone too far with so many regulars and that she would continue to give HE or risk losing too much business. At the end after an amazing massage, she nibbled my nipples and asked me where I would like my kiss. It sounds sexy but it wasn't because the whole conversation had been too personal and strange for me to want anything at this point. I let her kiss my mouth only and I asked her why she was offering me this after everything we talked about and she said that I was the only guy she had ever massaged that hadn't gotten an erection in session. Trust me, I was not feeling like a record breaker at this point, the session had just been so odd that my mind set was not on the sexual, plus her verbal cues went from I just want to give legitimate massages and get over my bf to want me to blow you?

I will not go back because I got a weird vibe from what she was after and it took away a little of the fun. She does give a great massage and if you want to put some work in, maybe a great sexual experience would be in the cards. I just didn't want to work that hard to get it or walk away with a personal attachment.

Out Of Towner2
03-23-12, 05:08
A little reading material for you. You're welcome.

I will not go back because I got a weird vibe from what she was after and it took away a little of the fun. She does give a great massage and if you want to put some work in, maybe a great sexual experience would be in the cards. I just didn't want to work that hard to get it or walk away with a personal attachment.Thank you, that was very useful. I have to add, that has to be the longest single review I have ever read. It was interesting.

There was one review I found about her and stated they would do a return visit but it sounded like he REALLY LOVE the basic massage talents she had.

Again, thank you and stay safe.

TommyTopp
03-30-12, 11:32
Visited the Green, it was easy to find and clean, a little busy, but nothing esle in this catagory seemed to be open. I don't know if I am lucky but only saw mimi, she is a 6-8 on the AMP scale and it depends where you come from where you would rank her, (areas of NYC-Chicago 6-7, the rest of us 7-8) but she is very skilled in everything she does so she gets a 9 for skills from me. Worth the visit. And a note to out of towners, such as myself, yes they try to bump up prices a little for out of towners, everyone one of them do that, just be happy its open and you get to go without out the 20 Q's for new customers, worth the extra 10-20 for me.

Ninja 23
04-04-12, 15:45
Finally tried Mimi at GS. While I like her looks and her massage skills were excellent, honestly I think I get a better experience with Hanna. Going to go back later and be different by trying Bonnie with the nice rack.

Ninja. Back in the Shadows.

Llss1644
04-05-12, 10:42
I've been going to her for years and she's very professional, makes you feel at ease from the minute you walk in to her studio to the time you leave and provides one of the best massages I've ever had and would highly recommend her to anyone. To clarify she's a beautiful person inside and out and is a size 4 so by no means is she thick. She's very friendly and will carry on a conversation if you want to or not depending on you. Her studio is clean, well decorated and she uses all professional products so I don't understand why anyone would slam her unless they didn't get what they wanted. There's over 15 positive reviews about her on massageanywhere. Com. She's relocated to the 32408 zip code and I miss her a lot and look forward to getting another massage from her if she ever returns to Ga because there's no one else around here that's as good as her.

Cdav3818
04-05-12, 10:47
My original massage provider had been out of town and I really needed to find an above average therapist that is very good at massage and not just some slather and rub deal. Searched high and low for a great run and finally found Linda on BP. I was sure to search in a few other places just to see what else I could find on her. Found a place where she had some stellar reviews. However, it is extremely far out from where I live (about 45 minutes away) , but after reading over 15 positive reviews and all of them highly recommending her, I decided to TOFFT and see what would happen. Called her up and had a very good conversation with her and we clicked right over the phone. Went over what her services were and agreed upon a session for a few days following. Drove out to her place where she does the massages. No trouble finding it, she answered the door and was very professional. Got in, went over the semantics, (she did not ask for the money upfront. Points there) and then I undressed and laid down on the table. VIP's read on. Non VIP's if you don't mind the drive, or you're already out there, it's a DEFINITE yes. One of the best hands down.

Dwh3511
04-20-12, 16:21
Had time and stopped in GS saw MIMI she was the spinner every one was talked about. I got the best massgae ever. She might have small hands but the massage was great. Place was nice and clean. I will go back.

Panaman
05-11-12, 17:00
Had not stopped in at Green in some time. Older (35?) Korean called herself Sunny. Except she wasn't, at all. Lackluster, timid, un-intuitive, perfunctory, unenthusiastic. These are the words to described the TS and massage. Plus the upsell pressure was more than usual. Big let down from Mimi and some of the previous attendants. Saw a much younger and cuter attendant in the hallway, didn't recognize her.

Stone Blazer
06-03-12, 19:10
What's the deal? She's been there forever. Is it our kind of place or legit? I stopped by and it just seemed weird. I took a spin over and met Hanna instead. No pressure, no upsell, and a damn good massage. Left happy.

Ninja 23
06-07-12, 18:41
What's the deal? She's been there forever. Is it our kind of place or legit? I stopped by and it just seemed weird. I took a spin over and met Hanna instead. No pressure, no upsell, and a damn good massage. Left happy.Haven't heard of Health and Harmony. Where is this at?

Ninja

Stone Blazer
06-10-12, 13:24
Just off S. Tyndall Pkwy next to the Japanese steakhouse. She works out of her house. I read good things on another site but I just wasn't so sure after stopping by.

Haven't heard of Health and Harmony. Where is this at?

Ninja

Ninja 23
06-23-12, 10:07
Just off S. Tyndall Pkwy next to the Japanese steakhouse. She works out of her house. I read good things on another site but I just wasn't so sure after stopping by.I know that place. Been there a few times couple years ago but always just got a legit massage. So has it changed?

Stone Blazer
08-22-12, 19:43
Hanna is on vacation so I got Judy this time. She started tickling the back door during the TS and slid right in for the HE. If that's your thing, she's your girl. Paid for an hour and got an hour. Left happy.

HornyGeo
08-30-12, 00:29
Visiting from out of town and paid a visit to Green Spa. Mimi is a pretty girl with a great personality and she gave me an excellent massage. She worked extremely hard to make sure I was satisfied and left relaxed. I wish I could take her home with me.

Ninja 23
08-31-12, 19:56
Hanna is on vacation so I got Judy this time. She started tickling the back door during the TS and slid right in for the HE. If that's your thing, she's your girl. Paid for an hour and got an hour. Left happy.Wow didn't see her on my last visit but Mimi has kinda stolen me away from all the others so no small wonder. May have to call in advance and ask for her. In San Anton working but be back this weekend.

Ninja. Texas Two Stepping back into the Shadows

Dwh3511
09-01-12, 07:53
Visiting from out of town and paid a visit to Green Spa. Mimi is a pretty girl with a great personality and she gave me an excellent massage. She worked extremely hard to make sure I was satisfied and left relaxed. I wish I could take her home with me.Best Massage I ever got was from MIMI.

Hi Im Steve
09-03-12, 09:31
After reading reports on here I decided to check out GS. Mid afternoon they were closed, there was a more on the door saying they re-open at 3pm so I waited around. Once they were open I went in and asked about pricing, all seemed well so I went in and opted for the ts. The woman was probably mid 40's and not all that great to look at but I figured there would be a switch. The ts was a little disappointing because the boys weren't washed at all, I was Hoping this was not a sign of things to come. When we went back to the room the massage was ok, there was no switch and I was stuck with the older woman. She did do a good job of massaging inner thighs and applying pressure to get me rock solid. Next she tells me massage is done. I asked to be finished and she covers mouth and said they don't do that here. Bummer experience especially how everyone here talks it up.

Panaman
09-04-12, 13:46
Had not been back to GS in a few months. Lucked out and got Mimi, and she was as good as ever. Same spinner size, cheerful attitude and great service. Had one time with the older woman mentioned below; she is to be avoided. Mimiand Hannah are the ticket.

After reading reports on here I decided to check out GS. Mid afternoon they were closed, there was a more on the door saying they re-open at 3pm so I waited around. Once they were open I went in and asked about pricing, all seemed well so I went in and opted for the ts. The woman was probably mid 40's and not all that great to look at but I figured there would be a switch. The ts was a little disappointing because the boys weren't washed at all, I was Hoping this was not a sign of things to come. When we went back to the room the massage was ok, there was no switch and I was stuck with the older woman. She did do a good job of massaging inner thighs and applying pressure to get me rock solid. Next she tells me massage is done. I asked to be finished and she covers mouth and said they don't do that here. Bummer experience especially how everyone here talks it up.

Hbergeron
09-04-12, 17:32
I will be in the PCB area later this month. What are the customary donations for everything at the AMP in PCB?

I normally post in the Birmingham ($$ for everything) and Macon Georgia ($.6) boards.

Thanks,

HB.

Ninja 23
09-07-12, 18:58
I will be in the PCB area later this month. What are the customary donations for everything at the AMP in PCB?

I normally post in the Birmingham ($$ for everything) and Macon Georgia ($.6) boards.

Thanks,

HB.Unfortunately only HE here.

Dwh3511
09-09-12, 16:22
Stopped in Friday and saw Hanna she is almost as good as Mimi. Great shower and massage. Will be back soon and hope to see her or Mimi again. Both will take good care of you.

Panaman
10-17-12, 16:28
Uncle LEO must have decided it was time to clamp down: http://www.newsherald.com/news/crime-public-safety/3-arrested-at-massage-parlor-1.31152

Out Of Towner2
10-18-12, 12:12
Uncle LEO must have decided it was time to clamp down:

http://www.newsherald.com/news/crime-public-safety/3-arrested-at-massage-parlor-1.31152That is a crying shame. This is happening in too many places. We are being pressed into a smaller and smaller corner which tends to mean prices and risks go up.

HornyGeo
10-22-12, 16:02
That is a crying shame. This is happening in too many places. We are being pressed into a smaller and smaller corner which tends to mean prices and risks go up.Going to miss you on my visits through PC, Mimi. Sure wish the PoPo would worry about real criminal activity instead of messing with my stress relief. Those girls weren't bothering anyone.

Panaman
10-24-12, 11:21
In addition to the pointless raid on Green Spa, the PCPD has had 2 undercover officers bust about 3 more S / W in various areas of town in the past week, according to the mugshots in the online paper and court records. Don't they have any real criminals to chase?

HornyGeo
11-16-12, 11:54
I just noticed Green Spa advertising on BP again. Does anyone know if they have reopened and if so, has anyone been? Planning a trip to PCB soon and just wondering if one of my favorites was open. Please PM me if you have info.

Ninja 23
11-18-12, 16:50
I just noticed Green Spa advertising on BP again. Does anyone know if they have reopened and if so, has anyone been? Planning a trip to PCB soon and just wondering if one of my favorites was open. Please PM me if you have info.Drove by there this morning, for lease signs up and Green Spa sign taken down. Hope someone picks it up and brings us something good again.

HornyGeo
11-21-12, 01:51
Drove by there this morning, for lease signs up and Green Spa sign taken down. Hope someone picks it up and brings us something good again.Thanks for the info. I wonder why that post popped up on BP?

Unfortunately, that shit rarely ever happens. It will probably become a dang tanning bed place. Lord knows we need another one of those by the each. Maybe one of us needs to lease it and reopen it using the crackheads on BP as masseuses.

BigFella97
12-02-12, 02:49
New ad, new number and new location. Anyone been there yet?

http://panamacity.craigslist.org/thp/3442596998.html

Big

HobhyNewb
12-02-12, 07:20
New ad, new number and new location. Anyone been there yet?

http://panamacity.craigslist.org/thp/3442596998.html

BigI seen it too prices look same as the 1that was shutdown.

Out Of Towner2
12-03-12, 04:56
I seen it too prices look same as the 1that was shutdown.Did you also notice they offer outcalls?

I can not say I have ever seen a brick and mortar MP offer outcalls before.

Someone needs to go check that place out. I am way too far away to TOFTT this time and it will be a few months before I am back.

HobhyNewb
12-03-12, 08:21
Did you also notice they offer outcalls?

I can not say I have ever seen a brick and mortar MP offer outcalls before.

Someone needs to go check that place out. I am way too far away to TOFTT this time and it will be a few months before I am back.I'm sure by now someone has tested the waters and I thot that was a little off with the outcall mayb a few of the girls at green spa finally got smart. Or they really need money for legal reps hahaha it'll be a few weeks til I'm there again but ill keep checkin to see if anyone checked it out.

HobhyNewb
01-02-13, 14:23
I'm sure by now someone has tested the waters and I thot that was a little off with the outcall mayb a few of the girls at green spa finally got smart. Or they really need money for legal reps hahaha it'll be a few weeks til I'm there again but ill keep checkin to see if anyone checked it out.Checked out the parlor legit but might take more than one visit to get a HJ tiny older asian lady very nice and the massage isn't halfbad ill go for the full hr next time and repost if anyone still reads these things

Out Of Towner2
01-04-13, 05:38
Checked out the parlor legit but might take more than one visit to get a HJ tiny older asian lady very nice and the massage isn't halfbad ill go for the full hr next time and repost if anyone still reads these thingsI am still not in PC but I am still looking at this site at least once a week.

I am still thinking at some point I will be living in PCB or PC so I like keeping up with the local talent

Ninja 23
01-06-13, 11:53
Checked out the parlor legit but might take more than one visit to get a HJ tiny older asian lady very nice and the massage isn't halfbad ill go for the full hr next time and repost if anyone still reads these thingsDid a hour session on Friday night. Did not call in advance, apparently that is their norm, because I seemed to spook June, my greeter. Lead to a nice room, typical soothing oriental music in the background. Skipped the shower because it was so damned cold. Prepared myself for massage then the sheet goes on to cover me. Really good massage, almost as good as some I have had overseas, popped joints I didn't know I had. Slowly during the massage, the sheet was slowly worked down so more actual skin contact during the massage. Little did I know that was just setting me up for a VERY HOT towel. All in all I am thinking like you said above very legit massage. June's english not too bad and good sense of humor and nice talk. Then came the flip and on came the sheet again. Nice leg, tummy and chest massage and now getting close to the end of the hour. Figure at least I found a good place for a really decent aggressive massage to really loosen me up. June asks if everything is good and if we all done. Hmmm. I did leave feeling relieved and happy.

HobhyNewb
01-07-13, 10:24
Did a hour session on Friday night. Did not call in advance, apparently that is their norm, because I seemed to spook June, my greeter. Lead to a nice room, typical soothing oriental music in the background. Skipped the shower because it was so damned cold. Prepared myself for massage then the sheet goes on to cover me. Really good massage, almost as good as some I have had overseas, popped joints I didn't know I had. Slowly during the massage, the sheet was slowly worked down so more actual skin contact during the massage. Little did I know that was just setting me up for a VERY HOT towel. All in all I am thinking like you said above very legit massage. June's english not too bad and good sense of humor and nice talk. Then came the flip and on came the sheet again. Nice leg, tummy and chest massage and now getting close to the end of the hour. Figure at least I found a good place for a really decent aggressive massage to really loosen me up. June asks if everything is good and if we all done. Hmmm. I did leave feeling relieved and happy.Haha I thot the towel was great its like getting a mini shower but I get what your saying. I asked for the shower but wasn't offered at the time they we're still building the place but your dead on about the popping crap at first I thot she was trying to kill me till I walked out then I felt like running a marathon I didn't but it was a thot.

HobhyNewb
01-20-13, 11:14
Went back to the parlor for an hr massag this time met with older Asian lady named Hannah nice enuff asked for the hr. She asked if I had been before told her yes. Showed to my room and she explained 1 hr wasn't available WTF, so I opted for 30. Gave her a big face as she walked out I dropped them and lay on the table she came and and I told her to just lay the change on her stand. Over goes the sheet and we are off. After complimenting me on my body and asking the basics it was time for the flip sheet again almost time she grabs my boxers and slide them on. So obviously not leaving with a smile. I ask her about full hr she says sure but not now another customer has appt. which I already had by the way. I was very polite and even left cash in view for her but still nothing maybe she just wasn't feelin it any thoughts? But I wont be going back I'll hit the track befor I waist anymor cash there.

Ninja 23
01-21-13, 19:55
Went back to the parlor for an hr massag this time met with older Asian lady named Hannah nice enuff asked for the hr. She asked if I had been before told her yes. Showed to my room and she explained 1 hr wasn't available WTF, so I opted for 30. Gave her a big face as she walked out I dropped them and lay on the table she came and and I told her to just lay the change on her stand. Over goes the sheet and we are off. After complimenting me on my body and asking the basics it was time for the flip sheet again almost time she grabs my boxers and slide them on. So obviously not leaving with a smile. I ask her about full hr she says sure but not now another customer has appt. which I already had by the way. I was very polite and even left cash in view for her but still nothing maybe she just wasn't feelin it any thoughts? But I wont be going back I'll hit the track befor I waist anymor cash there.Went back on last Thursday, they were a bit busy so had to come back half hour later. Went in met by Hanna too, showed to room. Asked about shower but told still not working. Automatically told me hourly price which is what I was there for anyway. Same massage routine including the sheet. Eventually sheet slowly worked down, light finger play on cheeks and the boys before the flip. On the flip, right away went right to work making me feel happy. Afterwards finished rest of massage feeling relaxed, refreshed and relieved. I wonder why you having such bad luck there?

Ninja. Back in the shadows.

Elect78
01-21-13, 23:21
Coming to PC in a week. Were's this place at? CL link is flagged. PM if necessary. Thanks in advance.

HobhyNewb
01-22-13, 09:33
Went back on last Thursday, they were a bit busy so had to come back half hour later. Went in met by Hanna too, showed to room. Asked about shower but told still not working. Automatically told me hourly price which is what I was there for anyway. Same massage routine including the sheet. Eventually sheet slowly worked down, light finger play on cheeks and the boys before the flip. On the flip, right away went right to work making me feel happy. Afterwards finished rest of massage feeling relaxed, refreshed and relieved. I wonder why you having such bad luck there?

Ninja. Back in the shadows.I was trying to see if it was me I was polite the entire time left cash visible even made sure I was and my birthday suit standing up wen she returned with my change. Even gave her a 20$ tip so the bridge isn't burnt but kinda tired of spending cash leaving without a smile. Oh and yes that was 20$ tip on a 60$ bill that's a f'nd great tip in my book or am I being cheap?

Ninja 23
03-03-13, 13:08
Went over last night. Froze my ass off on motorcycle because my truck in shop. Any way, went there did usual hour but now the shower is running. YEA! Or so I thought. Of course I took the offer and it was okay until I got scalded a couple times CZ she not used to adjusting the temp yet. Otherwise a great TS was had. The rest of the maasage was as normal, obviously had been long time since I was there because I was popping joints like popcorn. Left happy, limber and warm, until fricking bike ride back over that damned bridge.

Ninja. Happy and Hiding.

HughLeftHer
04-16-13, 03:58
Anyone got any reviews on this therapist?

http://panamacity.craigslist.org/thp/3737721238.html

Inbox me if you want or reply here, thanks mongers.

Panaman
04-17-13, 15:30
Anyone got any reviews on this therapist?

http://panamacity.craigslist.org/thp/3737721238.html

Inbox me if you want or reply here, thanks mongers.I had a dream about this therapist, and in the dream I went to a reasonable incall location at the beach, paid $.5 up front, got on the table and right away heard the offer of topless or nude HE for .4 to .7 more. She was very attractive, friendly and clean. Lovely pierced nipples capping equally lovely breasts. I decided to TOFTT, and coughed up the. 4, which happily resulted in the nude HE, some mutual touching allowed. I got the impression that the asking prices are high but some negotiation is possible. The massage itself was acceptable if not particularly skilled, but the HE was enthusiastic and memorable. And expensive, IMHO. Then I woke up.

Ikmguy13
04-23-13, 22:34
I had a dream about this therapist, and in the dream I went to a reasonable incall location at the beach, paid $.5 up front, got on the table and right away heard the offer of topless or nude HE for .4 to .7 more. She was very attractive, friendly and clean. Lovely pierced nipples capping equally lovely breasts. I decided to TOFTT, and coughed up the. 4, which happily resulted in the nude HE, some mutual touching allowed. I got the impression that the asking prices are high but some negotiation is possible. The massage itself was acceptable if not particularly skilled, but the HE was enthusiastic and memorable. And expensive, IMHO. Then I woke up.Thanks for the update!

Ikmguy13
04-29-13, 10:05
There's an ad in the online news heard for an oriental massage on PCb. Looks like a cell number. Anyone know ever check it out?

Funguy1464
05-09-13, 21:52
There's an ad in the online news heard for an oriental massage on PCb. Looks like a cell number. Anyone know ever check it out?40 ish Korean. Great massage! 2 visits in my dreams. They made sure I had a smile on my face when I left

Funguy1464
05-09-13, 21:55
Hey guys has any one got any info on Jade from SanDestin.

http://panamacity.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tall-sexy-brunette-ready-when-you-call-25/6887293

PM me if you have something to share?

Ikmguy13
05-20-13, 00:36
40 ish Korean. Great massage! 2 visits in my dreams. They made sure I had a smile on my face when I leftThanks for the heads up!

HobhyNewb
07-04-13, 08:27
Has anyone had a FS dream in the pc areas mp's I've been looking west a little and the women they describe sure seem to be the same ones we had here before they we're shut down and they claim FS is on the menu? What gives?

HiddenBlessn
08-31-13, 01:06
Any intel on this place?

http://panamacity.craigslist.org/thp/4028788886.html

Laharvardkid
09-07-13, 23:25
I'm from the Orlando area and will be visiting the Fort Walton Beach area next week. Anyone have any suggestions for Escorts, AMPs, Strip Clubs etc. Any help would be appreciated. Reply or PM me. Thanks!

Laharvardkid

Ninja 23
10-04-13, 15:23
Had a dream that I went to an old standby AMP and was greatly surprised. Had the usual TS and the massage was pretty much legit but started out with a soft teasing too. All new staff so she was new to me. Anyway, on the flip she asked what I paid others for tip? Well since it had been months, I told her what my normal tip and what I got usally just the old rub and tug. Well for a bit more I got some milk and then contemplated my favorite number. Said no full service but me thinks for a bit bigger tip it could be there.

Ninja. Stalking new hideout!

HobhyNewb
10-06-13, 13:39
Had a dream that I went to an old standby AMP and was greatly surprised. Had the usual TS and the massage was pretty much legit but started out with a soft teasing too. All new staff so she was new to me. Anyway, on the flip she asked what I paid others for tip? Well since it had been months, I told her what my normal tip and what I got usally just the old rub and tug. Well for a bit more I got some milk and then contemplated my favorite number. Said no full service but me thinks for a bit bigger tip it could be there.

Ninja. Stalking new hideout!Glad to hear you got the scope on fresh meat thas always fun.

Ninja 23
10-08-13, 16:38
Dwh3511. Tried to answer you back but mailbox sez your Inbox full and won't accept any more. Clear up some so we can communicate.

Ninja. Stalking the 850!

Wiregrass
10-11-13, 20:02
Would you please provide a bit more info for us out of towners. Such as a name, location?

Prices and services maybe? By private mail. I've been looking for alternatives to Dothan, AL.

Ninja 23
12-28-13, 00:09
Was driving to DMV and noticed a big sign Massage Day Spa on Back Beach /98 on the right going westbound. Anyone got any intel?

Ninja{TCS. Ellipses}Stalking the Beach.

Ninja 23
03-16-14, 22:44
Bored as hell so went to old standby...called first to make sure they didn't panic like last time. Got there and walked to room by new provider I never seen before. Thin & much older, thinking is the quality going down, Hmmm? Get the shower, not as much personal play as before, my concerns growing. Lay down the sheet goes on, hmm old practice that they haven't done to me in quite a while. Massage as through and relaxing, on the flip good massage just as good. Roaming backside above clothes allowed but not bad. Had to move hands to finish the last parts that needed work. Immediately went for oil and proceeded to relieve tensions. Asked for services I had gotten from other provider and shot down. Crashed and burned...told me I knew better than that. Happy ending was found but not like the dreams before, sadly. Hoping regular provider returns or things going to get tough around here.

Ninja..in State of Confusion. :

Wiregrass
04-01-14, 23:00
OK, I'll ask yet again. Name and / or address of the old standby please. Private mail if you feel its just too confidential to share.

WG / searching outside my Dothan area.

Ninja 23
04-02-14, 23:35
OK, I'll ask yet again. Name and / or address of the old standby please. Private mail if you feel its just too confidential to share.

WG / searching outside my Dothan area.- Sent ya a private mail...again with clues of where to look. Check your mail...

Ninja...in the shadows.

Wiregrass
04-15-14, 14:41
My first request went unanswered. This one was answered, vaguely. Thanks.

Wiregrass
07-03-14, 23:32
I finally visited the place in question.

While it was OK I won't be back. It is too far away from my home, services were too expensive, and 23rd street traffic was a killer.

Pcmon
08-15-14, 12:26
Is it really that dead out here or are ya'll just slacking?

I can tell you there's are a few new white girls (young to old) posting on CL with a private location near the new Air Port w / extra's, Beautiful young black girl posting on CL with a small commercial spot on the beach, unlicensed, offering free massage (donation expected) Have heard extra's are available but toftt and let me know, also the AMP behind kfc in town has at least on older masseus / mamasan not petite but not big either w / extra's.

If you've got any other info PLEASE post or PM me!

LongTimeLurk
09-09-14, 12:30
Any recommendations? I will be in the area next month for vacation and will try to sneak away for my gf for an hour or so. My first AMP was in Hawaii last year. Best $$ I have ever spent. The table shower was awesome as well as the finish. I have had no luck in ky finding a spa where the provider is fully nude during the table shower. Does this exist in Florida?

Ninja23
09-18-14, 22:50
Is it really that dead out here or are ya'll just slacking?

I can tell you there's are a few new white girls (young to old) posting on CL with a private location near the new Air Port w / extra's, Beautiful young black girl posting on CL with a small commercial spot on the beach, unlicensed, offering free massage (donation expected) Have heard extra's are available but toftt and let me know, also the AMP behind kfc in town has at least on older masseus / mamasan not petite but not big either w / extra's.

If you've got any other info PLEASE post or PM me!Where on CL did you see near airport? Can't find it.

Pcmon
09-19-14, 08:02
Haven't seen their ads up in a couple weeks now. I tried to text the girl but didn't get much of a reply / explanation. Only thing I can figure is they might have got a visit from code enforcement, LE, or pissed off the boyfriend? If I had to guess it was his place they where hosting at.

Where on CL did you see near airport? Can't find it.

HiddenBlessn
09-25-14, 22:13
Any Intel about this one?

http://panamacity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-scrubs-and-shaves-39/7907821

Pcmon
09-26-14, 06:22

http://panamacity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-scrubs-and-shaves-39/7907821That's one of the girls out by the Airport from the last couple posts here.

East Al
09-26-14, 09:57

http://panamacity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-scrubs-and-shaves-39/7907821She has a facebook page and twitter account. Search the number.

HiddenBlessn
10-01-14, 08:50
She has a facebook page and twitter account. Search the number.FYI I called her and she said she is currently not doing "it" anymore.

Botch293
12-01-14, 14:13
Theres a girl in town that does a decent AM massage. She also has a blonde girl that works for her as well. Donations.

Pcmon
12-01-14, 22:43
Theres a girl in town that does a decent AM massage. She also has a blonde girl that works for her as well. Donations.Tell us more!

Wiregrass
12-04-14, 13:36
But I'm the teaser. Yesterday I received a very complete massage from an established PC lady. She swore me to secrecy and I'm (mostly) going to honor it.

But IF you've got several hundreds posts, going back many years, then feel free to private mail your questions; I will review your posting history for contents (read quality) before replying. Anyone else need not bother.

Oh yeah, I will be repeating with her when time / funds are available.

Botch293
12-09-14, 10:46
Tell us more!Been trying to find her AD. Am a bit hesitant about giving out her number on my own accord.

Wiregrass
01-10-15, 01:48
Today I travelled to see my previously reported "great find". She never answered the phone.

I went to another user reported place, Su-Lins, and they were closed (1040 hours). I called the alternate contact number and was told they'll open at lunch time. Rather than wait, I drove to Zzen, where things were hopeful. After an $80 entry fee and a very nice lead up, the flip side was "we don't do that". A $20 tip slightly changed her mind. But that wasn't what I drove over two hours for.

With $ still in my pocket I returned to Su-Lins, now almost 1 PM. They were still closed and Never returned my calls. I went home and fantasized / jerked.

As always, YMMV.

Stubbs
01-10-15, 10:51
Dee has been running the same ad for quite some time now. Has anyone seen a review on this girl?

LookingForLefty
01-13-15, 00:13
Today I travelled to see my previously reported "great find". She never answered the phone.

I went to another user reported place, Su-Lins, and they were closed (1040 hours). I called the alternate contact number and was told they'll open at lunch time. Rather than wait, I drove to Zzen, where things were hopeful. After an $80 entry fee and a very nice lead up, the flip side was "we don't do that". A $20 tip slightly changed her mind. But that wasn't what I drove over two hours for.

With $ still in my pocket I returned to Su-Lins, now almost 1 PM. They were still closed and Never returned my calls. I went home and fantasized / jerked.

As always, YMMV.Anything new at Su Lins? I think the first time I went there George Bush Sr. Was president.

HiddenBlessn
04-06-15, 16:43
Going to be in PC soon, Any intel on a place to get a good massage with some bells and whistles?

Pcmon
04-19-15, 10:55
Been trying to find her AD. Am a bit hesitant about giving out her number on my own accord.Ask their permission and feel free PM me info if need be.

JustAnotherDud
04-29-15, 21:59
Hey I've been comin to PC a lot lately since it's only an hour from where I live to be more discreet and what not and was checking out this thread and wonder how you guys tell from a regular person from a SW especially since everyone has on bikinis. I've ridden 15th quite a few times now just lookin and ended up in callaway but I haven't seen anything that really says "please pick me up". I stopped at the roo and thought I saw a chick just waitin for people in her car but I passed as I'm more into spinner / WSW type guy and she wasn't that. LOL. Also I thought I saw a nice lookin SW around the tween motel? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

HiddenBlessn
06-11-15, 09:51
Has anyone been to and have intel on Lan's?

http://panamacity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lans-massage-therapy-panama-city-lynn-haven/8512069

Panaman
06-11-15, 14:16
Has anyone been to and have intel on Lan's?

http://panamacity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lans-massage-therapy-panama-city-lynn-haven/8512069I went in once right after they opened. Strictly legit. YMMV.

Wiregrass
09-20-15, 00:03
I think that's their name. The other day was my 4th or 5th visit over the past 2+ years and every one got me the same results, a table shower and a HE for a total of $100 (but NOT the full hour). And every time they've fussed about needing more $.

My gal looked like 40's but eventually fessed up to being 50 something. I was able to grab a handful and get a thrill. Beyond that not too much excitement.

Eherby
02-18-16, 20:19
Two women that advertise daily on Backpage. Joyce and UndergroundMassagesFL (Coleen). Any intel? I have found one review on Joyce, sounds good, but nothing on UndergroundMassagesFL.

Or am I just going in wrong direction and you have suggestions.

AnotherOldman
02-24-16, 17:10
Two women that advertise daily on Backpage. Joyce and UndergroundMassagesFL (Coleen). Any intel? I have found one review on Joyce, sounds good, but nothing on UndergroundMassagesFL.

Or am I just going in wrong direction and you have suggestions.I think both are around the same age, 50'ish I have seen Colleen several times and it is a good 1 hour massage, I dreamed about playing with her knockers while I got a HE with no extras, as for Joyce, I have not been but have heard of oral delights.

SpaTrucker
04-03-16, 21:12
Going to be in PC soon, Any intel on a place to get a good massage with some bells and whistles?If you've got time to drive to Defuniac Springs 331 Spa is good. http://okaloosa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-grand-openning-right-off-i-10-on-highway-331/8938548.

TenACMan
05-15-16, 08:46
I know a guy who is planning to visit Panama City Beach area in a few weeks. He enjoys a nice massage with explosive endings and some mutual touching--possibly nuru. If you guys can help out with a PM on a good provider, I'd appreciate forwarding the tip to him.

SpaTrucker
05-20-16, 14:10
http://panamacity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-swedish-massage/8042665

I haven't seen reports of this one, but looked promising. Incall near the WM in PCB. Upstairs apt over an office. She wasn't there when I called but met me there. She said they closed at 5 pm, wanted extra 20 for after hours. $ for an hour. Very beautiful mid 20's asian, good english, sexy shorts and tank top. She lead me up the stairs to an apt with desk and phone in front room, took my money, and lead me to massage room. Nice decor, clean table, soft music. Sat on the edge of table and asked me if I wanted any extras. HE, sex? I asked how much and she said $$ DAMN! I told her I had $. She agreed to both nude, with mutual touch. She was extremely fit, beautiful, sweet. I had fun, but regretted spending my monthly fun budget on a massage with HE.

Frank2331
12-02-16, 09:55
http://panamacity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-late-a-sexy-sweet-girl-just-arrived-today-do-whatever-you-want-850-625-0828/10112368

Dreamed about this place. Since the add said "I can do anything you want to fit your needs" and that there were "five young college students to choose from", I figured this would be worth a shot. IT WAS NOT. I asked for the 4 hand massage and was quoted $60.00. I wasn't offered a choice of college students, they just sent two middle aged mama sans into the room. The massage (if you can call it that) was pitiful. One of them rubbed my feet while the other rubbed my shoulders and that was it. What's even worse, after the massage started, they told me it was $120 for the 4 hand massage. That was not what was quoted and that was not what was on the chalkboard menu when I arrived. What's more, they charged me another $20 for a table shower. There was no HE even though I asked. This place is a RIPOFF. DO NOT GO HERE. YOU WILL WASTE YOUR $$.

SpaTrucker
12-02-16, 13:21
http://panamacity.backpage.com/BodyRubs/open-late-a-sexy-sweet-girl-just-arrived-today-do-whatever-you-want-850-625-0828/10112368

Dreamed about this place. Since the add said "I can do anything you want to fit your needs" and that there were "five young college students to choose from", I figured this would be worth a shot. IT WAS NOT. I asked for the 4 hand massage and was quoted $60.00. I wasn't offered a choice of college students, they just sent two middle aged mama sans into the room. The massage (if you can call it that) was pitiful. One of them rubbed my feet while the other rubbed my shoulders and that was it. What's even worse, after the massage started, they told me it was $120 for the 4 hand massage. That was not what was quoted and that was not what was on the chalkboard menu when I arrived. What's more, they charged me another $20 for a table shower. There was no HE even though I asked. This place is a RIPOFF. DO NOT GO HERE. YOU WILL WASTE YOUR $$.DITTO! I watched their ad for a couple of weeks. I drive near there once a month and decided to go 20 miles out of my way to try them. They have the most tempting ad on BP now. They told me $20 extra for the TS, unless you got the 90 minute massage, and there was only one 45 yr old lady to give massage. No teasing and no HE. RIPOFF.

JohnQPublic1
04-30-17, 23:08
Coming into town this Wednesday, the 3rd. Was trying to get pointed in the right direction of a good AMP with extras. I'm new to the site, found it when researching AMPs in my area.

Wiregrass
05-01-17, 16:15
Yesterday I made the rounds of your area. When I got to the ZZen place on Winona (sp?) it appeared to have been shuttered / Closed. Was that an aberration or are they gone / or perhaps just moved?

I did visit two additional places: both new ones (at least to me), one on Beck St and the other - Popular Spa (with a table shower) in PCB. Things may be possible at either but I wasn't going to invest the kind of $ it may have taken.

YMMV.

DISREGARD POSSIBLE ZZEN CLOSING, I JUST CALLED THEM, THEY ARE OPEN BUT HAVE NO SIGNAGE.

JohnQPublic1
05-05-17, 12:39
Yesterday I made the rounds of your area. When I got to the ZZen place on Winona (sp?) it appeared to have been shuttered / Closed. Was that an aberration or are they gone / or perhaps just moved?

I did visit two additional places: both new ones (at least to me), one on Beck St and the other - Popular Spa (with a table shower) in PCB. Things may be possible at either but I wasn't going to invest the kind of $ it may have taken.

YMMV.

DISREGARD POSSIBLE ZZEN CLOSING, I JUST CALLED THEM, THEY ARE OPEN BUT HAVE NO SIGNAGE.Is the place on Beck a house with no signage? Or Was I in the wrong place?

SpaTrucker
05-06-17, 17:06
Is the place on Beck a house with no signage? Or Was I in the wrong place?http://panamacity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cheap-40-asian-massage-walk-ins-ok-9am-11pm/10439537

Its on the corner near the school.

Wiregrass
05-09-17, 11:17
Both Zzen and the Beck place are located in converted homes.

Beck has signage, the place on Winona has none.

Another odd thing about the Zzen / Winona place is you park (and enter) from the back of the home.

Phun Hunter
05-09-17, 21:24
OK guys, I took a benedryl the other day and had a nice dream while sleeping it off. I dreamed that I went to beck Ave and stopped at a house that had been converted. I walked in, and there was a few ladies sitting on the couch. Jessica jumped up and showed me to my room. I opted for a half hour and got comfy. She came back in and quickly removed the blanket from my booty and began massaging. The massage was very weak, but LOTS of teasing. She quickly flipped me over and offered to tug on the little fella. I began rubbing her ass to find she wasn't wearing any panties. I tipped her 60 for a so so massage and went along my way. Right about that time, my damn phone rang and woke me up from my nap.

Alamassage1
05-13-17, 07:06
She advertises on Backpage in health / beauty. She is pretty, sexy and fun. She gives a very nice therapeutic and sensual massage with lots of fun and a big finish. She is independent with a secluded safe location. If you are into sensual massage and not needing FS, I would highly recommend.

Wiregrass
05-13-17, 22:54
OK guys, I took a benedryl the other day and had a nice dream while sleeping it off. I dreamed that I went to beck Ave and stopped at a house that had been converted. I walked in, and there was a few ladies sitting on the couch. Jessica jumped up and showed me to my room. I opted for a half hour and got comfy. She came back in and quickly removed the blanket from my booty and began massaging. The massage was very weak, but LOTS of teasing. She quickly flipped me over and offered to tug on the little fella. I began rubbing her ass to find she wasn't wearing any panties. I tipped her 60 for a so so massage and went along my way. Right about that time, my damn phone rang and woke me up from my nap.I'm just guessing here: 30 min. House fee was $40? Plus $60 and you left happy.

Alternate possibility: 60 min. House fee $60, acceptable tip of $40 and you leave happy.

Tighten up with the cash and don't ruin it for us poor folks.

SpaTrucker
05-13-17, 23:50
I'm just guessing here: 30 min. House fee was $40? Plus $60 and you left happy.

Alternate possibility: 60 min. House fee $60, acceptable tip of $40 and you leave happy.

Tighten up with the cash and don't ruin it for us poor folks.I'm with you. If I give a girl $60 tip I would expect a BJ and a car wash for it.

HornyGeo
05-14-17, 15:44
OK guys, I took a benedryl the other day and had a nice dream while sleeping it off. I dreamed that I went to beck Ave and stopped at a house that had been converted. I walked in, and there was a few ladies sitting on the couch. Jessica jumped up and showed me to my room. I opted for a half hour and got comfy. She came back in and quickly removed the blanket from my booty and began massaging. The massage was very weak, but LOTS of teasing. She quickly flipped me over and offered to tug on the little fella. I began rubbing her ass to find she wasn't wearing any panties. I tipped her 60 for a so so massage and went along my way. Right about that time, my damn phone rang and woke me up from my nap.Can you fill us in on the girls ages? I'm not a big fan of being rubbed down by my grandma's or mother's friends. Hahaha! Thanks!

SpaTrucker
05-14-17, 21:56
Can you fill us in on the girls ages? I'm not a big fan of being rubbed down by my grandma's or mother's friends. Hahaha! Thanks!I went to the one on Beck last month and I didn't see anyone older than 35, except for the mamasan. Pretty and sweet, I left happy and she got $40 tip. She was happy too.

HornyGeo
05-16-17, 01:04
I went to the one on Beck last month and I didn't see anyone older than 35, except for the mamasan. Pretty and sweet, I left happy and she got $40 tip. She was happy too.Thanks! I stopped by last night. My girl was probably mid 40's. She wasn't very into it and seemed like she was either tired or ready to be off work. Not a great experience for me, but she got the job done. She wanted more than $40, but that's all I gave her for that lackluster performance. Told her so too. I tried to get her name, but couldn't understand what she was telling me.

Wiregrass
05-16-17, 16:49
Thanks! I stopped by last night. My girl was probably mid 40's. She wasn't very into it and seemed like she was either tired or ready to be off work. Not a great experience for me, but she got the job done. She wanted more than $40, but that's all I gave her for that lackluster performance. Told her so too. I tried to get her name, but couldn't understand what she was telling me.That sounds much like the Beck St. Gal I visited with several weeks back (older, poor english, greedy and untouchable).

Lots of teasing / begging on her part but because I wasn't allowed to see (or touch anything) she got nothing; left us both unhappy.

SpaTrucker
05-17-17, 20:15
I went by this week hoping to see Linda again. No luck, she has left for NYC. I saw Lilly instead. She is early 30's and pretty. Good massage, left happy, not as happy as with Linda, but ok. Two others there mid 40's. Ask for Lilly if you go.

JohnQPublic1
05-19-17, 11:09
Thanks to the locals for the info while I was in town, loving this site. Zzen was as advertised. Left happy, even got to reverse roles before I left. Didn't get a chance to make it back to Beck, maybe next time I'm in town.

SpaTrucker
05-29-17, 12:45
Any info on this one?

http://panamacity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/healing-hands-29/10431248

Wiregrass
06-01-17, 00:07
Once again I tried to make contact with two of your local independents. Joyce eventually replied back but by then I was on my way to Montgomery, AL (from the Dothan, AL. Area).

Kimberly replied quicker but was already booked for a mid-day, and my travel time of two hours each way meant I couldn't meet with her.

I'll keep trying. Montgomery is closer (and cheaper) but variety is the spice of life.

Jokester1
07-11-17, 06:18
I'll be in Panama City in a couple of weeks on business. There for 10 days, so I will need to visit a spa. I will have a car. Is there an AMP within reasonable driving distance (under 45 minutes) of central Panama City that gives more than just the typical, basic service?

I don't have to have a young beauty queen (though that's OK, too), I am more interested in the service provided and a positive atmosphere. I've seen mixed reviews of Zzen and Beck. Thanks.

Wiregrass
07-27-17, 09:50
"I've seen mixed reviews of Zzen and Beck. Thanks. ".

That, to me, would indicate that it's a YMMV type experience. Bring cash - and your best charm - and find out for yourself.

Don't forget to post 'whatever' for the next guy.

SCWildRide
07-27-17, 18:18
Going to be in Panama City next week. Was hoping you local guys can tell me about the Beck st. AMP. I see most reports say they left happy but does that mean FS or just a HJ kinda AMP? Thanks in advance for any help.

Xerox
07-29-17, 15:29
Went for a massage at the place on becks. I saw Chinese Julie. Told me she was 28 but she had to be closer to 45. Beautiful body naked, natural body. Nothing more than to tug offered. During the tug she kept asking for another 100 for me to stick my finger in. The place was extra hot, and with her pestering me for money while enjoying my tug, I wasn't able to finish. Two customers came in during my session and she left each time to take care of them. I wouldn't recommend unless you like to spend a couple hundred on a tug.

Deldrimar
08-15-17, 22:26
On vacation in destin. Can't find anything and though I would ask here considering it's close to destin. Thanks for any help. The only thing on my radar is best Asian massage.

Wiregrass
08-16-17, 13:41
On vacation in destin. Can't find anything and though I would ask here considering it's close to destin. Thanks for any help. The only thing on my radar is best Asian massage.Check backpage, Florida, Okaloosa County, massage.

Don't forget to post your experience, for the next guy.

CrazyTown
08-24-17, 11:37
http://panamacity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-60-tips-mon-tue-and-wednesday/8538724

Run to them. Blonde is a little heavier.

AA is gorgeous. Smoking hot body.

They are the first row of pictures.

Core14
08-24-17, 21:20
http://panamacity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massage-60-tips-mon-tue-and-wednesday/8538724

Run to them. Blonde is a little heavier.

AA is gorgeous. Smoking hot body.

They are the first row of pictures.might have to give them a visit

whislindixie
08-29-17, 20:00
So dreaming I stopped by this place, one girl was outside the back smoking and she look really nice, go inside an older girl comes out but looks OK nice rack a little chubby but OK and guess it's her turn. Takes me back for the TS which went on and on and on a little touching the important places but just teasing. Go to the room, she starts a totally uninspiring massage still in her tank top with bra, and jean shorts. I suggest she take off the jean shorts as they were kinda rough on my back, no go. Massage goes on and on and on and I figure she is just starting to run out the clock. FINALLY get to the turn over and he motions HE with all her cloths on. Say nope take them off I want to see what's she's got, nope. She lifts her shirt shows her bra and that's it. Get up to leave she gets upset wants me to lay down. Nope you have to get more comfortable before I do. She say's she's shy and doesn't do that. YEAH and she works there. Got up and left her a very small tip for the massage. Of course then I woke up.

CrazyTown
09-05-17, 15:21
I almost visited there when I was in town but got lucky and found a much better option. Thanks for the info. I will keep driving next time I am down there.

So dreaming I stopped by this place, one girl was outside the back smoking and she look really nice, go inside an older girl comes out but looks OK nice rack a little chubby but OK and guess it's her turn. Takes me back for the TS which went on and on and on a little touching the important places but just teasing. Go to the room, she starts a totally uninspiring massage still in her tank top with bra, and jean shorts. I suggest she take off the jean shorts as they were kinda rough on my back, no go. Massage goes on and on and on and I figure she is just starting to run out the clock. FINALLY get to the turn over and he motions HE with all her cloths on. Say nope take them off I want to see what's she's got, nope. She lifts her shirt shows her bra and that's it. Get up to leave she gets upset wants me to lay down. Nope you have to get more comfortable before I do. She say's she's shy and doesn't do that. YEAH and she works there. Got up and left her a very small tip for the massage. Of course then I woke up.

WaikikiBeAC
09-09-17, 00:19
Any girls looking for work, Honolulu is a good place to work. Good money and very busy. NO hurricanes here and probably going to be slow while they rebuild.

LeerMe
10-25-17, 23:08
http://panamacity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-passionate-massage/12577782

Went here for a massage and had a good time. Allie is a young, attractive lady with a pleasant personality. Location is a private residence, apartment on PCB, that is in a clean, well kept area. Service was good, not great. For $. 2 you'll get a half hour massage that has a happy ending; either HJ, or BBBJ. The down side to the BJ is she asks for no cim, so it ends in hand work after all.

ShortIrish
10-31-17, 10:56
Gentlemen,

Will be visiting your fair city soon and was wondering if the AMP on front beach road would be a worthwhile endeavor. Would report back if I go. PM is fine.

Thanks.

Wiregrass
10-31-17, 12:34
As I expect I'd at least hear something; but are the two prior places (Zzen and Beck St) still operating?

I see zero ads for them.

SpaTrucker
11-11-17, 13:44
As I expect I'd at least hear something; but are the two prior places (Zzen and Beck St) still operating?

I see zero ads for them.Zen is now Joun.

http://panamacity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-massage/12714322

Wiregrass
11-13-17, 17:37
Thank you Trucker.

SpaTrucker
11-17-17, 00:00
Thank you Trucker.

Same ad style as Beck Ave in PC.

Ill try out the FW one next time down there.

http://pensacola.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/9am-11pm-asian-massage/12778867

http://okaloosa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/40-walk-in-massage-9a-11p/12807852

ShortIrish
11-21-17, 23:56
Stoped by 1008 Thomas drive while on vacation recently. Had Jessica who looked 40 but was probably much older. Great massage with some teasing before the flip. Left happy with probably an average AMP experience. Damage was 60 + 40.

ShortIrish
11-22-17, 00:04
Also had the opportunity to visit this place. Holy F**K! Don't recall the providers name. Lousy massage but didn't care. Had DATY and ball licking. Damage was 75 + 40. Too bad I don't live in Panama city.

Hobbiest00
11-23-17, 21:55
Also had the opportunity to visit this place. Holy F**K! Don't recall the providers name. Lousy massage but didn't care. Had DATY and ball licking. Damage was 75 + 40. Too bad I don't live in Panama city.Well stopped by around 5 pm today. Didn't seem to have anything on the menu but lousy massage. Gave plenty of hints and even showed some tip money. Seems nothing was to be had. Waste of my time.

ScGuy56
12-15-17, 13:08
Same ad style as Beck Ave in PC.

Ill try out the FW one next time down there.

http://pensacola.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/9am-11pm-asian-massage/12778867

http://okaloosa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/40-walk-in-massage-9a-11p/12807852I visited two parlors on my recent trip down. One was the Okaloosa Walk in Massage. Massage was good. You get your hours worth. Place was nice in an old house. No table shower. Just a stand up shower that you do yourself. Up sell is heavy with them. Then they make you think you are getting something you are not. You pay for access but the clothes stay on. Just a HJ. Bring an ATM if you visit. I spent too much for what I got and I have been doing this for years. Feel like I got one pulled over on me. But then again I was in a rush and had to go visit my 92 year old dad. Will not be returning. There seem to be better options in FWB. I did visit the parlor in Robertsdale just over the state line from Pcola. Lady was older but had a great body. Full menu is available. A bit more than what we pay up here in SC but on a road trip, it was worth it. 60 for 45 min.

So I filled in one of your blocks. I imagine the one in Pcola is the same. Oh, not the girl in the ad but they had two there, another customer came in while I was there. No truck parking either, just some spots in front of the house. Robertsdale has a truck stop across the street, FYI.

SpaTrucker
12-16-17, 01:06
I visited two parlors on my recent trip down. One was the Okaloosa Walk in Massage. Massage was good. You get your hours worth. Place was nice in an old house. No table shower. Just a stand up shower that you do yourself. Up sell is heavy with them. Then they make you think you are getting something you are not. You pay for access but the clothes stay on. Just a HJ. Bring an ATM if you visit. I spent too much for what I got and I have been doing this for years. Feel like I got one pulled over on me. But then again I was in a rush and had to go visit my 92 year old dad. Will not be returning. There seem to be better options in FWB. I did visit the parlor in Robertsdale just over the state line from Pcola. Lady was older but had a great body. Full menu is available. A bit more than what we pay up here in SC but on a road trip, it was worth it. 60 for 45 min.

So I filled in one of your blocks. I imagine the one in Pcola is the same. Oh, not the girl in the ad but they had two there, another customer came in while I was there. No truck parking either, just some spots in front of the house. Robertsdale has a truck stop across the street, FYI.I checked the satellite view on google and saw the limited parking on Shell Ave. I went to a place I've been to before that has added a TS since last visit. She wanted 75 plus 20 extra for TS, I balked, and the girl offered to clean me up first with hot towels for free. I got really good massage with little teasing, then after the flip she pointed to jr and asked if I wanted lotion there. I got HJ but no mutual touch as she had that super underwear some asians wear. I gave her 30 tip which is more than usual but the massage was really good. I've heard of the truck stop spa but never been there.

ScGuy56
12-16-17, 21:25
I checked the satellite view on google and saw the limited parking on Shell Ave. I went to a place I've been to before that has added a TS since last visit. She wanted 75 plus 20 extra for TS, I balked, and the girl offered to clean me up first with hot towels for free. I got really good massage with little teasing, then after the flip she pointed to jr and asked if I wanted lotion there. I got HJ but no mutual touch as she had that super underwear some asians wear. I gave her 30 tip which is more than usual but the massage was really good. I've heard of the truck stop spa but never been there.Have run across that myself. I think they sell it in the supply stores for that purpose. If you ever get up around Anderson or Greenville SC, exit 39 has truck parking right off I-85, from the south go left, just past the first light on your right after the closed gas station, Healing Touch Therapy.

BlueSkyBlue
12-21-17, 15:58
http://panamacity.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-massage-60-hr-popular-spa-850-249-2600/10450513

I walked in and she was busy with another customer but very nice and said come back so an hour later when I walked in she smiled and said are you remembered me and gave me a hug and walked me to the room. Pay the house fee is $60 in the room.

She started off very friendly and positive I'm not sure what showered the mood but she got very quiet and wouldn't answer questions even simple things like what part of China are you from I just got the silent treatment. There was a couple of interruptions and she went to the door two times at the beginning of the massage but once she got started she continued.

Over all the massage was pretty good she definitely went for my muscles and sore spots, although she did reach deep inside my inner thighs there was no sensual when I was face down.

On the flip After only 30 minutes she said you take care me I take care you and I said of course and she proceeded to put baby powder on me and grab my cock couple of times and said yes and then handed me my pants in my wallet to pay her before that's always a mood killer for me but I was already committed.

The HJ was pretty furious she just kept pounding away so after a couple minutes I eventually release my load but it wasn't sensual it wasn't particularly exciting enjoyable and she shorted me about 15 minutes of time. When I asked her was she cheats me had a 15 minute she said have other customers she's busy so to me this is just a bad attitude and she asked me why I wasn't smiling when I left.

So to recap older provider very thin and petite good strong massage no sensual not very good hand job skills and shorted on time. I'm visiting from out of town so I guess I'm used more options but I personally would not repeat.

$40 tip $60 house.

BigBuck1962
01-14-18, 22:08
She advertises on Backpage in health / beauty. She is pretty, sexy and fun. She gives a very nice therapeutic and sensual massage with lots of fun and a big finish. She is independent with a secluded safe location. If you are into sensual massage and not needing FS, I would highly recommend.Where is she located at? $$.

BigBuck1962
01-14-18, 22:11
But I'm the teaser. Yesterday I received a very complete massage from an established PC lady. She swore me to secrecy and I'm (mostly) going to honor it.

But IF you've got several hundreds posts, going back many years, then feel free to private mail your questions; I will review your posting history for contents (read quality) before replying. Anyone else need not bother.

Oh yeah, I will be repeating with her when time / funds are available.Sure would like to know who and where.

Eherby
01-17-18, 18:08
Gave this place a try, nothing but a decent massage. 75 hour and 20 tip. Left unhappy.

Alamassage1
01-18-18, 09:42
Where is she located at? $$.Near the Panama city airport.

Wiregrass
01-19-18, 13:37
Sure would like to know who and where.Go back and read the date on that review, over 3 years ago?

BigBuck1962
01-23-18, 20:18
Near the Panama city airport.Ok. Thanks.

HiddenBlessn
04-09-18, 10:34
I am coming to PC for a quick visit. Who or where should I go? I use to go to health and Harmony a long time ago not sure if they are still in business.

Wiregrass
05-26-18, 18:20
The site has been back for a week or so, how are all the mongers?

Elect78
08-10-18, 17:58
Does anyone know any couples friendly ladies in PC?

Thanks in advance for any info.

SpaTrucker
08-18-18, 22:46
I haven't been to what used to be Zenn Spa for a couple of years, before the name change. The korean lady there was sort of pushy and always trying to up-sale you for a look at the girls. I decided to give the new place a try and left happy. The two girls there now are younger, petite, and not at all pushy. Give them a try.

TetherBall
10-28-18, 10:24
Gone through a bit of a face lift compliments of Hurricane Michael and looks a bit worse for the wear. But better than a lot of the surrounding buildings. Blue tarp on the roof, generator outside for power. There were three girls there, but I couldn't tell if all were working. Got a good massage with plenty of light teasing from a nice late 30's early 40's. Ended happy on the flip.

I haven't been to what used to be Zenn Spa for a couple of years, before the name change. The korean lady there was sort of pushy and always trying to up-sale you for a look at the girls. I decided to give the new place a try and left happy. The two girls there now are younger, petite, and not at all pushy. Give them a try.

TetherBall
11-07-18, 14:24
This page isn't used too much here. Too bad. Went to the Thai place across from Hooters on Beach Front. Good massage, but didn't leave happy. Wondering if that's the norm.

Wiregrass
11-14-18, 00:38
Today I ventured to PC, I wanted to see (xyz1) but it never happened. Over 4 hours and she didn't return my calls. Instead I visited an old standby parlor.

I only tip an offending hand. Today I left a tip.

I'm intentionally being vague, seniors with credence can inquire thru PM.

Wiregrass
11-29-18, 22:03
Today I ventured over your way (PC / PCB) and visited two AMPs. The first place provided no extras and received no tip.

The second place provided all sorts of excitement and I left an additional $80 behind.

Seniors with creed may PM me for details.

Wiregrass
12-09-18, 14:46
Wasn't a charm; while it wasn't top-notch I did leave a $30 tip.

Wiregrass
12-29-18, 18:28
And I left NO TIP; the pattern is going downhill.

So I went elsewhere and came home smiling (tipped $40).

MikeyLike
12-31-18, 18:58
And I left NO TIP; the pattern is going downhill.

So I went elsewhere and came home smiling (tipped $40).Can you give a hint on where the good place is. The SW action has all but dried up here so I am going to try another avenue.

Wiregrass
01-04-19, 13:43
I finally got word back from Joyce; she's medically incapacitated and no longer in the private massage business.

Too bad, while she was old and not attractive she did have some attributes that I very much liked.

If she rebounds I will be back.

Layingaround
01-21-19, 10:25
Saw the older woman again. Great rub. She loves my dick and just grabs it everytime. Shook me to completion left happy. Will go again!

PcFun
02-04-19, 13:26
Any good places in PC that actually provide a little extra? Been real miss around here outside the privet provider I've seem.

Layingaround
02-07-19, 09:34
How can I get these girls do more?

BigSki78
02-12-19, 14:31
How can I get these girls do more?Which place is on Thomas Dr?

Stubbs
02-12-19, 21:41
How can I get these girls do more?PC sux for AMP action.

Eherby
02-16-19, 22:33
Young girl, great body. I left happy. Very good massage.

BigSki78
02-19-19, 12:55
Trying to think of which one is on Thomas dr.

Young girl, great body. I left happy. Very good massage.

OlderWood
02-25-19, 19:16
Saw the older woman again. Great rub. She loves my dick and just grabs it everytime. Shook me to completion left happy. Will go again!Don't remember the name but think the older lady is Sue. YEARS AGO, Kept a jacuzzi at her home. Got in to PC late one winter night after she closed shop on Thomas. She was very sweet and all to happy to come pick me up at the hotel since I didn't know the area then. It has been years but if she is still there I may have to ride down again.

Wiregrass
03-15-19, 20:27
Today I again had a 'failure' at Thomas Drives Popular Massage. Cece said she'd been there one month and all they do is give a good massage (well I know that sometimes stuff happens).

Apparently she was the only one there and got up to greet other clients 4 different times. She also states they now charge an additional $20 for a table shower.

Then she tried to short me 20 min. (of which I didn't allow).

Of course she stood in front of the exit and greatly grumbled about my not tipping her; too bad.

MakeBananaCry
03-27-19, 01:27
Greetings Floridian and visiting mongers. Tonight I found myself in Panama City Beach and checking the local board I was worried. But, a quick look on front beach road east of Thai massage and I spotted a likely location. Checked their website and thought it would be worth a visit. Called ahead since I would be late to the party and they were accommodating. 4 hands for 1. 5 and left 1 more for tip. Quite nice 4 handed handshake after an offer of self service from a pair of 35 ish ladies. I left happy.

Stay safe out there.

Wiregrass
03-28-19, 12:20
4 hands for 1. 5 and left 1 more for tip. Quite nice 4 handed handshake after an offer of self service from a pair of 35 ish ladies. I left happy.

Good time. But $250? I'd like to know where but for that kind of cash I'd have to pass.

Well, maybe at half that price for a single hand with roaming allowed?

Layingaround
04-10-19, 16:50
Went the other day my favorite gave me new girl. Hot but no go! Pissed.

MonkeySmasher
06-23-19, 15:36
Fellow Monger from Louisville KY on vacation at PCB. Went to LiLi spa and seen Vicky. 60 for hr and 10 for TS WTF! Before we even made it to the hall she was hounding me about the tip saying massage was free and I said I just paid 60 for hhr massage so it isn't free! Any how all and all was a great massage with some teasing. Went to flip she touched JR a few time then wanted me to self service. I said I'm good and asked about FS. No full service and not even an assisted hand shake. I left and no tip. AMPs in Louisville are wonderful.

GameCockPitch
07-06-19, 08:12
I'm not sure which forum to post this report, so you guys correct me if Panama City is not the best one, but I visited Joy Spa Massage while on vacation last week. One place online listed the address in Destin, but another one said Miramar Beach. Anyway, I went on Friday night around 6:00 pm and was greeted by an attractive 40 ish Chinese woman who said her name was Dovey (or Duvi). She gave a great table shower and a really good massage, including lots of teasing and attention to the boys. After the flip she continued the good massage, including a good head and face massage, which I always like. She finished with a good HE. Damage was 80+40, and I will definitely return the next time I'm in the area.

ScottFlMahalo
08-03-19, 07:31
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38197/

Anyone seen Shellie? Since the storm, she has relocated down to my area and still goes to Panama City occasionally to do outcalls. I've found massagefinder to be a decent resource for a good massage with at least a HE. Any feedback is appreciated.

Wiregrass
08-06-19, 21:51
Based on GameCocks last months entry today I visited Joy Spa in Miramar Beach. Cici greeted me but Helen provided the table shower and massage.

Initially there was a bit of teasing play but never full on, neither front nor rear. Approaching the end she realized it was she do it (for a tip) or nothing. Reluctantly she took on the task - obviously without any experience. While not satisfying she received my tip money.

Signs said $70 for an hour; I ponied up 70 + 50.

Wiregrass
08-18-19, 00:37
Today I visited a Florida Asian spa that's closer to PC / PCB than Joys was. I've frequented this place for 3-4 years now.

It's always quiet, clean, safe and helpful; of note it's never been a FS facility, and I've often tried with big offerings.

Well established (local) seniors likely know where I'm speaking of but, if unsure, may ask in a pm.

Wiregrass
09-21-19, 21:53
Several days back I repeated my visit to this un-named NW Florida Spa (this time I saw a different gal) - I received a slightly improved experience (I pulled up the shirt / bra and pulled down her bottoms).

Small, 40'ish (but still quite desirable to this old fellow), she sported small erect firm tata's and a very smooooth shaved pussy. I was allowed to rub it but not penetrate.

$80 included a table shower / massage. I tipped $40 for a prostate exam and HJ; she expressed a bit of disappointment at my $40 for being so little. In hind-site maybe I should have gone $20 higher.
However big money was visible, on the table, for more, but she elected to not enrich herself.

The next day I repeated in Montgomery where I received a bit less for quite a bit less.

Established seniors likely know where but if unsure may PM me for details.

Wiregrass
09-21-19, 22:03
You PC / PCB mongers suck at sharing info.
The majority of these reports are from travelers outside of the area.

May your groin be infested by biting fleas!

Stubbs
09-23-19, 20:26
You PC / PCB mongers suck at sharing info.
The majority of these reports are from travelers outside of the area.

May your groin be infested by biting fleas!Man if there was something worth telling I would. The panhandle is dead when it comes to AMP (s) and street ******. I remember first moving here from Tampa. It was a sad day indeed.

TyroneShoelace
10-19-19, 14:21
Avoid this place. Big ripoff!

BuckInHere
11-21-19, 14:47
Not sure where to put this question. Does US 331 spa offer full service.

NotAgin2
11-22-19, 03:23
Not sure where to put this question. Does US 331 spa offer full service.I've only been offered a handshake the several times that I've visited.

CebuLuv
11-28-19, 16:10
Is there any full service AMPs in this area, just got here from Orlando and can't seem to find anything worth visiting.

Stubbs
11-28-19, 21:48
Is there any full service AMPs in this area, just got here from Orlando and can't seem to find anything worth visiting.Comming from Orlando you are going to be very disappointed. There is nothing even close in this neck of the woods.

Alamassage1
01-04-20, 14:09
Is there fun to be had or strictly legit? I can't find any intel. Please feel free to PM if you have anything to share. Thanks.

TyroneShoelace
01-05-20, 15:39
Is there fun to be had or strictly legit? I can't find any intel. Please feel free to PM if you have anything to share. Thanks.Pure massage is exact that, a massage, albeit a bad massage. I went there once and and was gouged, poked and left feeling like an ugly old white man with no life😒. Maybe you'll gave better luck. The woman definitely did not enjoy her chosen profession. Just east of there is the Oasis massage. They will give you sorry service and rip you off.

The Korean woman at Juan massage in town is very nice and pleasant, but I doubt think they change the sheets on their massage table after every customer.

Eherby
01-13-20, 11:36
With all the new massage places that has open in the last year, certainly there is some that are more than a massage.

Wiregrass
01-15-20, 18:23
I had a splendid HJ. Just today. In a place that's been open for several (many?) years. She never asked for a tip but was rewarded; she passed on receiving a really big gift.

Newbies don't ask, seniors may inquire / private mail.

WoodSlinger74
01-28-20, 13:31
Like the title says. I wanted to try out GT by the groceries on T rd that goes to the FB rd. But was running short on time so I went by the trusty J by the DD.

Not sure if I've seen this lady before. It's been a while since I was in PC. Short on time so went with the hh massage was very not much like a massage but I don't really care about that part to be honest. Slight teasing before the flip with as much OTC play from me as she would allow. After the flip a nice HJ was in progress with OTC play on the bottom and with some persuasion I was able to UTC up top but not allowed to see. From just feel it seemed like she had nice firm B's. House and all I dropped a long wheel base 10 and left having received pretty much what I went for. So no complaints.

Any info on GT would be appreciated.

Wiregrass
01-29-20, 19:18
Like the title says. I wanted to try out GT by the groceries on T rd that goes to the FB rd. But was running short on time so I went by the trusty J by the DD.

Not sure if I've seen this lady before. It's been a while since I was in PC. Short on time so went with the hh massage was very not much like a massage but I don't really care about that part to be honest. Slight teasing before the flip with as much OTC play from me as she would allow. After the flip a nice HJ was in progress with OTC play on the bottom and with some persuasion I was able to UTC up top but not allowed to see. From just feel it seemed like she had nice firm B's. House and all I dropped a long wheel base 10 and left having received pretty much what I went for. So no complaints.

Any info on GT would be appreciated.Would someone please translate this into understandable english.

Stubbs
01-30-20, 21:00
Would someone please translate this into understandable english.LOL I can't help you.

Ampdude64
01-31-20, 17:28
Would someone please translate this into understandable englishFigured it out.

GT = Golden Touch near the Publix on Thomas Drive near Magnolia Beach Road.

T rd = Thomas Drive.

FB = Front Beach Road.

J by the DD = Juon spa by the Dunkin Donuts (in town).

Wiregrass
01-31-20, 23:20
Figured it out.
T rd = Thomas Drive.
FB = Front Beach Road.
J by the DD = Juon spa by the Dunkin Donuts (in town).Keep in mind that most of the readers (and even posters) to this forum are outsiders.
Now whats OTC, UTC and a long wheel base 10? If its not published in the sites abbreviation link then it should be spelled out.

Q: on my last trip to J (several weeks ago) I didn't see a DD, is it still there?

Postfreely
02-01-20, 03:34
Keep in mind that most of the readers (and even posters) to this forum are outsiders.
Now whats OTC, UTC and a long wheel base 10? If its not published in the sites abbreviation link then it should be spelled out.

Q: on my last trip to J (several weeks ago) I didn't see a DD, is it still there?I would guess Over the Clothes, Under the Clothes and 100 bucks? I don't know, I couldn't make heads or tails of it.

Postfreely
02-01-20, 03:35
Figured it out.

T rd = Thomas Drive.

FB = Front Beach Road.

J by the DD = Juon spa by the Dunkin Donuts (in town).That's impressive!

SlowMen
02-12-20, 14:43
Half hour no go for me today at j by dd. Also been to 118. Fbr and got one HE and one handshake.

Wood Maker
03-16-20, 16:46
Keep in mind that most of the readers (and even posters) to this forum are outsiders.

Q: on my last trip to J (several weeks ago) I didn't see a DD, is it still there?OTC is over the clothes. No touch skin. UTC is under the clothes. You can reach up under her top of shorts to play with whatever you find. Long wheel base 10 is in fact $100.00.

TyroneShoelace
03-17-20, 14:04
Half hour no go for me today at j by dd. Also been to 118. Fbr and got one HE and one handshake.What / where is dd?

Disregard, I see it now. The issue that I have with Juan is that they don't change the sheets after each customer. I'm laying on the same sheets that some other nekkid man's ass and dick was on. And probably even some of his body fluids.

WoodSlinger74
03-23-20, 09:00
Haha, sorry guys.

I was just trying to not spell out specifics and leave a little vagueness. I'll be more specific next time.

WoodSlinger74
03-30-20, 08:14
Any info on Golden Touch by Publix or any that may be open during these crazy times? I may make a trip to PCB on my way out of town.

Wiregrass
05-26-20, 09:31
Last week I called 3-4 PC area AMPs, not a one answered the phone.

Preshen
05-27-20, 10:23
Last week I called 3-4 PC area AMPs, not a one answered the phoneOasis and Lili spa is open.

Macthesword
06-02-20, 04:54
I'll be in Panama City for the 1st time in 2 weeks looking for an AMP where I can get a good deep tissue and leave happy either a handshake or oral massage around the standard rate. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Wiregrass
06-09-20, 00:57
As I'll soon be traveling west (along I-10) I'm interested in the 331 Spa. I've called them every other day but so far there's been no answer.

Are there any other Florida I-10 spas between PC and Crestview?

Wiregrass
06-09-20, 14:19
Today I received a call back from an AMP in Crestview (Crestview Oriental Massage? As the Mrs. was very nearby I didn't answer it.

Anyone have any input on this place?

Stubbs
06-09-20, 20:02
As I'll soon be traveling west (along I-10) I'm interested in the 331 Spa. I've called them every other day but so far there's been no answer.

Are there any other Florida I-10 spas between PC and Crestview?331 is run of the mill.

SlowMen
06-16-20, 08:11
Went there yesterday, one hour with a fantastic massage but nothing at the end. I've had success there in the past.

Jim1960
06-21-20, 08:08
I'm in town for a week I see joy is near me were eles close to there is clean and offered extras thanks in advance.

SavageHenry
06-26-20, 15:16
I've been to all of them here is the breakdown From best to not worth your time. Will throw in three from ft. Walton area also as a FYI. All spas in the area are not FS or BJ friendly strictly hand release.

Joun- Top tier in the area a guaranteed HE every time for the knowledgeable monger. They offer TS but are remodeling right now so they are off the menu for now.

Panama city massage. Always a HE however the providers are hit and miss the mama San here will sometimes take you instead of giving you to one of the attractive girls and her hands are like sand paper YMMV.

These places I've never gotten a HE but others have claimed they are game.

Popular spa. Went here twice both times two providers old lady and attractive younger girl both times old lady with nothing but a massage.

Oasis Spa. Plenty of mongers claiming this place is a ringer I went here and was up sold 130 for a ts and hr massage. Very attractive provider however everything was on the up and she never gave a hint or flirted YMMV.

LiLi's Spa. This place has no confirmed HE that I've heard of. I went here 3 x the first two times the provider teased and when I was at attention she asked me to give myself the ending. The third time went for the 4 hands both providers extremely attractive and young came up empty handed was covered the whole time. If you're into being watched as you tame the yeti give it a go.

Ok bonus mentions For those in the surrounding areas.

All pro walk in massage Ft. Walton. Great place been here 3 x every time very attractive young providers. They also offer topples finish, I have my suspicions you could get a little more from this place with regular attendance, I haven't had the time to find out.

Deja Vu Ft. Walton. Was told this place was a go went in for the hr and came out with only a great massage older provider.

331 Spa. I haven't been here myself but plenty of my colleagues have and they claim oral massages are available here as well as HE. The providers are average, if your in the area or have been please let me know I'll post when I finally get a chance to visit here.

So that's my info and all this is recent info. Also for those wondering all providers are Asian.

Postfreely
06-27-20, 23:05
Great info, thanks. I have no experience with Panama City massages, but I know China Hands in FWB is a good time. 331 has also always been good to me.

I've been to all of them here is the breakdown From best to not worth your time. Will throw in three from ft. Walton area also as a FYI. All spas in the area are not FS or BJ friendly strictly hand release.

Joun- Top tier in the area a guaranteed HE every time for the knowledgeable monger. They offer TS but are remodeling right now so they are off the menu for now.

Panama city massage. Always a HE however the providers are hit and miss the mama San here will sometimes take you instead of giving you to one of the attractive girls and her hands are like sand paper YMMV.

These places I've never gotten a HE but others have claimed they are game.

Popular spa. Went here twice both times two providers old lady and attractive younger girl both times old lady with nothing but a massage.

Oasis Spa. Plenty of mongers claiming this place is a ringer I went here and was up sold 130 for a ts and hr massage. Very attractive provider however everything was on the up and she never gave a hint or flirted YMMV.

LiLi's Spa. This place has no confirmed HE that I've heard of. I went here 3 x the first two times the provider teased and when I was at attention she asked me to give myself the ending. The third time went for the 4 hands both providers extremely attractive and young came up empty handed was covered the whole time. If you're into being watched as you tame the yeti give it a go.

Ok bonus mentions For those in the surrounding areas.

All pro walk in massage Ft. Walton. Great place been here 3 x every time very attractive young providers. They also offer topples finish, I have my suspicions you could get a little more from this place with regular attendance, I haven't had the time to find out.

Deja Vu Ft. Walton. Was told this place was a go went in for the hr and came out with only a great massage older provider.

331 Spa. I haven't been here myself but plenty of my colleagues have and they claim oral massages are available here as well as HE. The providers are average, if your in the area or have been please let me know I'll post when I finally get a chance to visit here.

So that's my info and all this is recent info. Also for those wondering all providers are Asian.

Preshen
06-30-20, 15:04
I had a nice visit today at Oasis.

I guess Mandy was just transferred there from Lili spa.

I recommend the TS. Very hot.

And co left there very happy.

MemphisDog
07-08-20, 16:25
Total waste of time. Small girl gave good massage but every 5 min she kept asking if I want 4 hands. I kept saying no and then she ask again. The other girl was way to old. I did not have a good experience. Will not go back. Very pushy.

Hdintally
07-11-20, 11:47
https://www.wjhg.com/2020/07/10/two-arrested-after-prostitution-investigation/

Not a good place to setup shop. Small towns always freak out and the small town LEO just love to act like the big boys.

Preshen
07-11-20, 14:26
Has anyone heard anything about Healing Massage & Wellness in Lynn Haven.

SavageHenry
07-12-20, 00:33
https://www.wjhg.com/2020/07/10/two-arrested-after-prostitution-investigation/

Not a good place to setup shop. Small towns always freak out and the small town LEO just love to act like the big boys.This place literally just opened a week ago. They were only offering HE pretty sure they just weren't kicking up to the right people now they pay the price. Lynn Haven is corrupt as fuck they are currently in a year long fbi investigation for embezzling money so its a really shit hole.

Nash7
08-03-20, 01:39
I will be coming down in a couple weeks. Where is the best place in PCB to get a "good" massage?

DavidCrockett
10-01-20, 00:17
I will be coming to the Santa Rosa Beach area next week. Any recommendations for decent massage and HE would be appreciated. Private message only.

NotAgin2
10-05-20, 02:27
Anyone know if they are open. Last couple of times I've called there was no answer.

SavageHenry
10-09-20, 00:10
Anyone know if they are open. Last couple of times I've called there was no answer.They are definitely open. Just go between 10 am and 8 pm.

Heywood2020
10-11-20, 08:44
Anyone recommend a therapist for hotel outcall and a little play? Can pay premium for quality. Thank you!

NotAgin2
10-12-20, 17:08
They are definitely open. Just go between 10 am and 8 pm.Thanks. Wanted to make sure before driving 2 hours.

Loc123
10-12-20, 23:48
Someone recommended the place on 98 by cricket and my last trip down I had a decent massage and pretty good ending.

Also, someone asked about Lillis in pcb. I can verify. I got an ok 4 hand and decent enough ending.

Mem1422
10-15-20, 19:17
Has anyone had luck at Pure or Joy in Destin?

Daddu69
10-18-20, 05:43
Any parlors with extras except DIY? LY at Lulu was a great massage but diy. Pm with info.

ThatDamnPakMan
10-30-20, 00:25
This may be the first of a series of reviews I post from past experiences if laziness doesn't set in. I went by there a couple months ago but doors were locked and phone was turned off but I tried my luck again a couple of weeks ago and I was greeted by a would be attractive girl but she painted on her eyebrows very weirdly. The damage was $75 for an hour and she returned my change (sometimes AMP don't). I had to use the restroom before we started the massage and for some reason the water was not turned on so I had to ask for a bottle of water to wash my hands with. We started the massage and it was alright but I could tell she was actually trying. When it came time for the flip she kept nudging it till she just pointed and asked and I agreed without any negotiations and allowed some ofc and when I was finished she continued the massage. I tipped her. 6 just cause I usually do when they don't try to negotiate on the table and was on my way. Overall I wouldn't stay its a last resort but it wouldn't be my first choice.

PharmHobby
11-09-20, 16:52
Vacationing and gave Oasis a shot mainly due to location. It's definitely an up sell kind of place. $. 5 for a 4 hand with TS. Massage was really good with a bit of teasing and roaming. One provider was older-60's. Lisa is 40's decent looking and allowed nice roaming on the standard finish which was also pretty good. If you don't mind spending a bit more than usual not a bad place. Total damage $$. 4 Will repeat.

PharmHobby
11-12-20, 18:01
Tried Popular Spa and saw Joni (or maybe Toni) - 40's, attractive, a little extra weight. House fee 0. 7. Rub was light at my request- lot of nice teasing and roaming. Flip was a standard finish-nothing else offered. The finish was a bit too high energy and fast for me but others might like it. Tipped another 0. 7 for a total of $. 4. Probably wouldn't repeat.

Preshen
11-21-20, 10:56
I'm thinking about trying something new.

Has anybody else tried Blossom?

Feel free to PM with details.

TityLover
12-01-20, 10:55
Has anyone had luck at Pure or Joy in Destin?Pure yes heavy negotiating. Joy no leaves you high and dry.

Alamassage1
01-01-21, 09:11
Likely to be just therapeutic, but hoping if anyone takes the plunge they can or will report. She is a decently attractive older lady. Thanks.

Wiregrass
01-03-21, 09:34
Likely to be just therapeutic, but hoping if anyone takes the plunge they can or will report. She is a decently attractive older lady. Thanks.I can't find a CL resume section; link please.
Also, any updates on Kim H?

Stubbs
01-03-21, 20:05
I can't find a CL resume section; link please.
Also, any updates on Kim H?https://panamacity.craigslist.org/res/d/therapeutic-massage/7254399097.html

Alamassage1
01-04-21, 09:04
I can't find a CL resume section; link please.
Also, any updates on Kim H?Still good to me.