PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Loving302
04-22-10, 18:43
Since they closed the Rest Areas on I-4, I was not aware of any activity elsewhere? Are there any stops where there is any action?

Dfaraday84
04-23-10, 06:47
Since they closed the Rest Areas on I-4, I was not aware of any activity elsewhere? Are there any stops where there is any action?I don't think so, or at least nothing in the forum's definition of the Orlando area?

Vino 7373
04-23-10, 20:21
I don't think so, or at least nothing in the forum's definition of the Orlando area?

The only truck stop that I know of, is the one on SOBT, about one mile south of the Beachline. That's the southernmost zone for the Trail SW's. Back in the day, it was pretty good pickins for girls. They were smart to stay a little bit away from the heavy LEO action on the main Trail strip. I used to live south of there and had great luck. Mind you, this was years ago, but I'll bet there's still some talent around there.

Snow Plow
04-24-10, 10:35
The only truck stop that I know of, is the one on SOBT, about one mile south of the Beachline. That's the southernmost zone for the Trail SW's. Back in the day, it was pretty good pickins for girls. They were smart to stay a little bit away from the heavy LEO action on the main Trail strip. I used to live south of there and had great luck. Mind you, this was years ago, but I'll bet there's still some talent around there.

I've unsuccessfully trolled that truck stop on several occasions. Whenever I pulled in, driving my Benz, I immediately felt like I stuck out like a sore thumb amongst all the 18 wheelers. However, since it's a diesel, I always have a legitimate excuse for being there.
Snow Plow.

Funboy22
11-08-11, 19:22
This is probably a little off topic, but this thread is dead anyway. I like to research and ran across the johntv guy on Youtube, is OK City really that crazy? He had a video of LV quality SW's at an OK truck stop. Just curious and I apologize if I offend anybody by being off topic on the thread beforehand, but like I said, what else are we talking about on this thread?

RollingDirty
01-15-12, 21:05
This is probably a little off topic, but this thread is dead anyway. I like to research and ran across the johntv guy on Youtube, is OK City really that crazy? He had a video of LV quality SW's at an OK truck stop. Just curious and I apologize if I offend anybody by being off topic on the thread beforehand, but like I said, what else are we talking about on this thread?Yes, OKC is still the wild west in some aspects you can find just about anything you want in OKC and its truck stops.

That guy is on a one man crusade to save OKC from SW's, he generally shoots his truck stop footage from outside the fence looking in because if he doesn't he will get his head handed to him on "party row" and he knows it.

As for the OBT truck stop I really don't lay over in there anymore because its such a dump, but when I did there was nothing going on which is suprising because dumps like that generally attract SW's and dope boys. I did wake up one morning to find during my pre trip inspection my trailer doors were open but the trailer was empty as I had already delivered my load the day before. So some riff raff still frequents the place.

R D

MyDreams
05-16-13, 12:32
Visiting the area cruising the trail no luck any other spots?

RollingDirty
05-18-13, 15:44
Visiting the area cruising the trail no luck any other spots?That truck stop on OBT is a waste of time I used to lay over in there weekly and never saw a thing.

Keep rolling OBT they will be out I always had my best luck right before dark and just after dark.

If you are in a 18 wheeler just park in one of those plazas off of OBT the SW's know enough to come to a parked truck most of the time.

R D

Nerdy10
02-03-17, 00:16
Go to go to Ocoee man by the auction.

Bruce018
03-07-17, 02:44
Go to go to Ocoee man by the auction.Where is this at? Can big trucks stay the night? Info. Appreciated. Don't know of any good truck stops to do recon in central Fl.

Goose617
05-14-17, 11:31
Where is this at? Can big trucks stay the night? Info. Appreciated. Don't know of any good truck stops to do recon in central Fl.Not unless you are a car hauler you will be trespassed from the property. There is a kot on story rd you can park it is owned by sysco their trucks waiting to unload park there.

PowerGlide
02-18-22, 14:33
Hot prego blonde loves sucking dick in trucks.

Jesse54
02-27-22, 12:36
Hot prego blonde loves sucking dick in trucks.Does the back seat of a pickup truck count??askin for a friend. Jesse.

SMF1234
02-28-22, 13:19
Hot prego blonde loves sucking dick in trucks.Lots of truck stops around. Where is she located??

PowerGlide
04-25-22, 20:09
Lots of truck stops around. Where is she located??Orlando Apopka lockheart.

Mike4387
04-29-22, 17:06
Orlando Apopka lockheart.After the earlier report I checked out the 4 obvious possible truck stops that fit the description provided.

There was no one present as described and no indication of any action to be had.

Attack02
04-03-23, 19:27
Any decent place close by I-4 and the turnpike.