PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

NeguS
12-28-15, 01:09
Found Sammie close to I hoop around 6:30 park at the back and she walk to me not bad looking she look around late 20's or middle 30's just to skinny for my taste and her teeth are bad so she ask me I want and I ask what you offer and said 40 candies for all but offer 20 for a session of pics and video she have a great acttitude really want a pipe job but her teeth look bad so I change her mind when I finger her feel tight and won't smell bad so so far no std but be carefull you never know so please treat this spinner good she's have a great actittude and no dramma hard to found next time going to try take it to my place and go for full service.

Here some pics have a video need figure out how to posted.

Dwnunder1
12-28-15, 22:34
Drove around for a few hours Saturday night, saw about 17 cops, one of which was undercover in a dark ford and followed me around for 10 minutes, I was out from 10-12 and saw not one walker.

Monday eve, from 6-8 was out again and saw nothing again. Literally not one girl either night.

Dongr
12-29-15, 18:49
#1. Saundra.

#1 a. Anna.

3. Melinda.

4. Nicole.

Saundra has been out of jail for awhile but haven't seen her out.

See Anna on a very regular basis.

Melinda is very dependable and can always get ahold of see on semi regular basis. Nice to have someone you can count on.

Nicole I see very seldom.

Anyone want to share your favorites?

JoesGarage
01-01-16, 20:12
#1. Saundra.

#1 a. Anna.

3. Melinda.

4. Nicole.

Melinda is very dependable and can always get ahold of see on semi regular basis. Nice to have someone you can count on.

Anyone want to share your favorites?I only know Anna and yea she's great. Takes her time, gives attention to the boys, good technique, always down the hatch. I had seen Saundra out but didn't hire her. There was some talk of a cash & dash a couple of years ago. I would defin give her a go, just be extra cautious.

JoesGarage
01-01-16, 21:32
For those that have been at this for a while, you will remember Amber as a Pine Street WSW that usually wore a dress when she was working. She moved north of town and was one of a rare bird in that she had the same cell phone digits for several years. I hadn't seen her for 4 months or so as better options have been available. Well I see that she liked to make her own candy and went on forced vacation on Dec 29th. Shame as this may be a long vacation.

Wamo25
01-11-16, 00:02
#1. Saundra.

#1 a. Anna.

3. Melinda.

4. Nicole.

Anyone want to share your favorites?For me I'd have to put it in this order.

#1 Nicole.

#2 Anna.

#3 Saundra.

#4 Melinda.

As opposed to you (dongr) I see Nicole quite frequently but very seldom see Melinda. Your absolutely right that she is very dependable, so is Nicole with the exception of one time that she broke her old phone but she has the same # now that she has had forever. I put Nicole first because I personally like sloppy performances and not once has Nicole ever rushed me since the first time we met and we have kept the same donation. Not saying I don't like Melinda but I guess the same close relationship you have with her is the same kind I have with nicole. I feel like Melindas oral performance is ok, nothing spcl, I won't see her unless I'm going to do FS. As for Saundra, I only got to see her one time, and while my memory of that one time is a bit vague, I do remember her putting in a good effort into the performance and her not rushing me. I've only seen Anna twice, I wouldn't say her performance is super sloppy or anything (again personal preference) but fellow user "JoesGarage" is correct in that she does pay close attention to the boys and she does swallow every time which was great and surprising for two reason, one because I never even asked her to and two because usually something like that is extra and it wasnt for me. Two honorable mentions I do want to make tho even tho they weren't on the list is sammi and danielle, haven't picked sammi up since she left vacation and Danielle, I've seen her on two seperate occasions and both times she gave me her # they stopped working days after, but both these girls give great oral performances. Good luck and safe hunting.

Incubus89
01-20-16, 16:03
Found Sammie close to I hoop around 6:30 park at the back and she walk to me not bad looking she look around late 20's or middle 30's just to skinny for my taste and her teeth are bad so she ask me I want and I ask what you offer and said 40 candies for all but offer 20 for a session of pics and video she have a great acttitude really want a pipe job but her teeth look bad so I change her mind when I finger her feel tight and won't smell bad so so far no std but be carefull you never know so please treat this spinner good she's have a great actittude and no dramma hard to found next time going to try take it to my place and go for full service.

Here some pics have a video need figure out how to posted.Thank you so much for posting pictures, It's nice to actually see some of these girls instead of just reading about them.

Wamo25
01-22-16, 10:53
I wanted to know if it was someone on here who had a chance to pick up the girl from last night on road entrance right next to the dunkin donuts on pine st. She was a chubby-ish girl with long brown curly hair, I wanted to pick her up but somone had pulled up from out of that backroad in a silver car and got to her first. Any info would be great. Good luck and safe hunting.

NeguS
01-22-16, 19:29
Thank you so much for posting pictures, It's nice to actually see some of these girls instead of just reading about them.You welcome bro I have the Samie # but she won't answer and also drove couple times on pine and didn't saw her I'm looking for decent good providers will be nice if you can provide me # of good ones.

Luknaround
01-23-16, 11:48
You welcome bro I have the Samie # but she won't answer and also drove couple times on pine and didn't saw her I'm looking for decent good providers will be nice if you can provide me # of good ones.But I have tried her and she does have a great attitude and over disposition unlike most of these providers. She is pretty tight gives a pretty decent Hoover job, no complaints at all and will see her again for sure.

Wamo25
01-23-16, 17:16
I might've mentioned her before but I saw her last night and I don't know who she is or if she is even a SW. This chick who I have seen before who always on pine and always has her face planted on her tablet or ipad or watevwr the heck it is and she never looks up. I noticed there was another fellownin a white pick up truck teying to pick her up at the same time I was trying to (kinda), he pulls up to to the main road off of one of the side street at the stop sign and she just walks around his truck from behind without ever looking up. Have guys seen her before, what do you think? Good luck and safe hunting.

JoesGarage
01-23-16, 19:01
I might've mentioned her before but I saw her last night and I don't know who she is or if she is even a SW. This chick who I have seen before who always on pine and always has her face planted on her tablet or ipad or watevwr the heck it is and she never looks up. I noticed there was another fellownin a white pick up truck teying to pick her up at the same time I was trying to (kinda), he pulls up to to the main road off of one of the side street at the stop sign and she just walks around his truck from behind without ever looking up. Have guys seen her before, what do you think? Good luck and safe hunting.I too have tried to pick up this swan. She was staying at the Town Plaza and has started to wear earphones, stares at the tablet and often has a cigarette going as well. Looked like she might be fun. She blew me off as well and I haven't figured out what she's about. I don't think she's working. Of course staying at a hotel can get pricey. Maybe she's independently wealthy? I don't know as nothing makes sense here. Cheers.

Dongr
01-23-16, 21:08
I might've mentioned her before but I saw her last night and I don't know who she is or if she is even a SW. This chick who I have seen before who always on pine and always has her face planted on her tablet or ipad or watevwr the heck it is and she never looks up. I noticed there was another fellownin a white pick up truck teying to pick her up at the same time I was trying to (kinda), he pulls up to to the main road off of one of the side street at the stop sign and she just walks around his truck from behind without ever looking up. Have guys seen her before, what do you think? Good luck and safe hunting.I have seen this girl, too. I don't think she is working. I have never seen her get into a car although she's had some opportunities. Odd for sure, the only thing I can come up with is maybe she has a husband or boyfriend working somewhere on Pine and she visits him on his breaks. I have over time seen girls staying at the Towne so who knows.

Been staying with my regulars lately. I wish I could find some new ones. Ivette (Maria) is out and about. She is good and keeps a phone longer than most. I would love to see Saundra but haven't seen her around. It's great having regulars that you can see but I need to find a couple of new talented females.

JoesGarage
01-24-16, 08:26
I have seen this girl, too. I don't think she is working. I have never seen her get into a car although she's had some opportunities. Odd for sure, the only thing I can come up with is maybe she has a husband or boyfriend working somewhere on Pine and she visits him on his breaks. I have over time seen girls staying at the Towne so who knows.

Been staying with my regulars lately. I wish I could find some new ones. Ivette (Maria) is out and about. She is good and keeps a phone longer than most. I would love to see Saundra but haven't seen her around. It's great having regulars that you can see but I need to find a couple of new talented females.Oddly enough, I'm in the same place. Seeing the UTR's and looking for some strange. I suspect some of the same UTR's, LOL. If you do find Saundra, please share brother Dongr. Cheers.

Luknaround
01-24-16, 11:32
I have seen this girl, too. I don't think she is working. I have never seen her get into a car although she's had some opportunities. Odd for sure, the only thing I can come up with is maybe she has a husband or boyfriend working somewhere on Pine and she visits him on his breaks. I have over time seen girls staying at the Towne so who knows.

Been staying with my regulars lately. I wish I could find some new ones. Ivette (Maria) is out and about. She is good and keeps a phone longer than most. I would love to see Saundra but haven't seen her around. It's great having regulars that you can see but I need to find a couple of new talented females.I tried a couple of times after seeing her walking to position the car where she had to walk right pass. She never looked up. So once I pulled in and got out of the car and waited. As she approached, I did what I typically never do, and said hello and asked if she needed a ride. She did look up, smile and said no thank you, I am going to meet someone. I asked again want a lift there and she said, no, I don't think that would be a good idea. She does like to walk and read from that tablet for sure.

Jesse54
02-09-16, 11:23
If anyone is in Lake county check the Lake county thread under Fl / other places.

Safe travels J54.

Rod Philderup
02-13-16, 16:38
Pine ave across from Comfort Inn saw brunette with shoulder length wavy hair. Wearing sweats couldn't get read on body. She went down side street near McDonald's, some monger beat me to her. About 30 minutes later saw her again, made the scoop. Found spot close by, got bbbjwcim for a Jackson with an Abe for tip. Decent looking girl, kind of messed up grill. Haven't had much luck lately, she got the job done. Dropped her near the Comfort, would repeat if no other options. I'd give her an overall 7 on the SW scale, would be higher if the teeth looked better.

Stay safe.

RP.

Wamo25
02-14-16, 05:22
I was driving for quite a bit tonight really trying to find someone new, because I always prefer to try and fine new girls over the ones I already know and if know luck then I try to get a hold of the ones I know. Anyways, was looking all night and at first I only found one BSW who was wearing a hoodie (personally I hate when they do that because sometimes I can't tell if they are a girl or guy and can't see their face), I personally don't care for BSWs but was really wanting something new and almost picked her up. Kept driving for a while longer and when I couldn't find anything I decided to call it a night, well I started heading home on SE 31st, its the road that intersects with pine right next to the silver princess motel. The road kinda goes up hill and I see this girl who is kinda chubby, wearing a pink shirt, had boots on (I think) and was waving down any car that went by as she kept walking. I got pretty excited because I don't think I had seen this girl before. I make a you-turn at the upcoming light because I still wanted to "secure" the area ahead and from behind where I just came. When I start driving up the road again towards her she lifts her hand again and I'm thinking "yes, a new one" then as I reach an area in the median were I can make a you-turn a black car starts driving uphill the road and then I'm like "please no no no, don't get to her" sure enuff, just as I pull up to the top of the road she was getting in. So if whoever picked her up has any info to share, that would be great. Good luck and safe hunting.

NC Hunter
02-20-16, 17:26
Things have sorta dried out behind the old Apple Store since the resident of a local hangout has passed. It was the congregation spot of the boys on bicycles who would holler out they had a girl. There is sporadic action that can be found out there, Tasha (two of them), Kim and an occasional WSW. It's more of a crap shoot than it ever was. But don't give up on it as there are opportunities out there. Beware of WSW, Kelly, on that side. SHe has a tattoo between her tits, can't miss them. She is a total cash and dash. Remember, services first, then pay.

Plus I miss riding behind Comfort Inn and catching a WSW or two coming from the "woods". And when I travel Pine, it is usually devoid of talent. I do more mongering in Orlando now because of this drought.

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC Hunter.

Dwnunder1
02-22-16, 16:54
I've all but given up on ocala but last night I went out looking right about sundown and looked for a couple hours. I saw 5 or 6 WSW. Some had pretty faces, all of them had fat asses. I don't do fat, so I did not partake.

I saw 1 across 40 from big apple, nothing on 40 east of town square and all the rest on pine.

I saw a couple maybes who were walking with guys that paid me no mind, naturally they were attractive enough that I would've stopped but they were either busy or not really SW.

There is mention of some skinny girls on here so I had high hopes that I was close to a good find. I usually need to see a bunch of unattractive ones before I find the one I want but, she was a no show. Still my first sighting in literally years so I am optomistic. Will check again.

For everyone who posted a top 5 favorites in ocala in older posts I have a question. How many of them have big fat asses? LOL.

Dongr
02-23-16, 09:05
I've all but given up on ocala but last night I went out looking right about sundown and looked for a couple hours. I saw 5 or 6 WSW. Some had pretty faces, all of them had fat asses. I don't do fat, so I did not partake.

I saw 1 across 40 from big apple, nothing on 40 east of town square and all the rest on pine.

I saw a couple maybes who were walking with guys that paid me no mind, naturally they were attractive enough that I would've stopped but they were either busy or not really SW.

There is mention of some skinny girls on here so I had high hopes that I was close to a good find. I usually need to see a bunch of unattractive ones before I find the one I want but, she was a no show. Still my first sighting in literally years so I am optomistic. Will check again.

For everyone who posted a top 5 favorites in ocala in older posts I have a question. How many of them have big fat asses? LOL.I picked up Hazel behind the Comfort on Thursday night around 8. A little heavy for my taste, 40 year old not bad looking. She gave a very good BBBJCIM. Takes direction well and never came up for air. It takes me awhile and she didn't rush me at all.

As far as top bjs most are average build with Saundra being the skinniest. One I left out that should be in the discussion is Ivette. She is thin and really gets into it with no rush.

Don.

JoesGarage
02-23-16, 20:55
Was out on Pine a week ago and offered a ride to Shannon. I like older gals as I figure they have some experience in these matters. As usual I got a bbbjcimw spit for 30 crackers. She was rooming with or is friends with Brandy. I have been seeing Crystal out quite often and she knew of her as well. Also noticed CiCi was back working the beat and I will definitely give her some work soon. She gives an above average BJ and it was down the hatch last time which is a very nice touch. Some of these gals get the goods and damn near throw up, not CiCi!

Dwnunder1
02-24-16, 02:55
Man I wish I had some faces with all these names. Better yet, I think someone should get a dash cam, high def, we get some actions shots and make trading cards. WIN.

So I think I saw a ghost. Years ago, somewhere between 3 and 5 years ago, I used to see this blonde girl, Pretty, young, blonde, chunky. I want to say her name was jessica, but I'm not positive. She was kind of sassy, real fare skin. Cute enough to make me break my chunk rule. Well I thought I saw her the other night, only bangin skinny, looking friggin fantastic. Walked from one of the pine no tels to the gas station and back. I hawked that location forever and she never emerged, never glanced at me when she was walkin with another girl to the store, no signs. But that pretty face and new tiny ass hot dam, I believe in ocala again amen I believe. Tell me someone knows her and it is jessica and she has digits. Anyone know who I'm talking about? She looks about a buck twenty now. With the dudes hangin outside the rooms looks like she could be a beboy snob or something, or maybe just a mirage.

Trying to find something local to save me from the time and gas money of trekking to other cities. Seems like the 5-10 pm Slot is where its at. Anything later and I feel like its just me and a boat load of LEO. Correct me if I'm wrong, please. Whats your favorite time slot?

Dwnunder1
02-29-16, 20:52
So the other night, I think it was thurs, I was doing a cruise when I spied steph in front of the big apple. Met her once before but its been years. Pretty, skinny, spanish, tatts, I saw a report about her ages ago. Anyway Had a pleasant time and got the digits if anyone wants to trade.

Went again today around rush hour didn't see much.

GregSmit
03-04-16, 22:28
I saw a nice looking one (maybe too nice to be a SW) today, she was walking between 10th st and 464 . I was in the car with a friend, dropping him off at his place, went back like 20 minutes later and she was still there but there were some LEO in the comfort inn so I used the big head and decided not to approach. It's a shame because she had to be walking the strip back and forth.

JoesGarage
03-06-16, 08:23
I came across Nikki on ESS Blvd. She was walking due East in the area of Save a Lot. I turned in to the large parking lot with Staples and was heading West to loop around to her. Well she noticed my efforts and came across the street to me and I invited her in for a ride. Smart! I don't know how many times the girl is oblivious to her surroundings. A nice ride with an in car BBBJ for 30 fries. Good attitude, may have been 40 yo or so. Idk as I can't seem to ever figure that out. Well worth it. Said she only did bjs and no FS. No matter, I wasn't interested in FS on this day.

NC Hunter
03-17-16, 20:34
Ran into Ashley, mixed SW, says she's 31 but looks to be in her 20's. She has been reviewed on here in the past as late as December last year. Girl has a banging slim, curvy body with a cutie booty just the way I like. I would say she is 5'5" maybe 120 lbs. Picked her up on one of the streets behind the Apple store around 5:30 am this morning. We did the LEO check and off we go. She asked for 60 says she is really hard up so I felt sorry for her and gave her 40 (I as feeling generous but she was the finest walker I have ever seen in Ocala.

We found a secluded spot and I insisted on CBJ cause the kid is clean and is no longer taking any chances. BBBJ was available. She is flat chested but if you like nipples hers are sweet. This girls can rock a pole but no DT action. She gagged when I attempted to push her head down a bit further but she concentrated on the head and would slowly go down as far as she could. I had to fuck this * so I made her stop and let the front seat as far back as I could and she took one leg out of her jeans and I had her feet to the ceiling as I pounded that pussy. It as nice and snug and it was pulling the cum out of my dick before I knew it I was cumming. Fake or not, her moans turned me on and I shot my load.

Afterwards, she told me she had eight kids with a set of twins. I couldn't believe it the pussy was so tight. She says she is living in Texas but visiting until the 29th. I got her digits to share with those who contribute without asking for trade but I get her phone. She left it in my car now I am looking for her to return it. There is poontang in Ocala, you just have to know where to look and be luck.

NC Hunter.

Dwnunder1
03-19-16, 12:52
Ran into Ashley, mixed SW, says she's 31 but looks to be in her 20's. She has been reviewed on here in the past as late as December last year. Girl has a banging slim, curvy body with a cutie booty just the way I like. I would say she is 5'5" maybe 120 lbs. Picked her up on one of the streets behind the Apple store around 5:30 am this morning. We did the LEO check and off we go. She asked for 60 says she is really hard up so I felt sorry for her and gave her 40 (I as feeling generous but she was the finest walker I have ever seen in Ocala.

We found a secluded spot and I insisted on CBJ cause the kid is clean and is no longer taking any chances. BBBJ was available. She is flat chested but if you like nipples hers are sweet. This girls can rock a pole but no DT action. She gagged when I attempted to push her head down a bit further but she concentrated on the head and would slowly go down as far as she could. I had to fuck this * so I made her stop and let the front seat as far back as I could and she took one leg out of her jeans and I had her feet to the ceiling as I pounded that pussy. It as nice and snug and it was pulling the cum out of my dick before I knew it I was cumming. Fake or not, her moans turned me on and I shot my load.

Afterwards, she told me she had eight kids with a set of twins. I couldn't believe it the pussy was so tight. She says she is living in Texas but visiting until the 29th. I got her digits to share with those who contribute without asking for trade but I get her phone. She left it in my car now I am looking for her to return it. There is poontang in Ocala, you just have to know where to look and be luck.

NC Hunter.Pm sent 10 days left don't make me beg LOL.

NC Hunter
03-20-16, 17:26
Pm sent 10 days left don't make me beg LOL.Note in my post I said I will provide digits to those who give willingly without asking for trade. You sir, trade numbers so I have nothing for you. I just believe this site is for the "sharing" and not "bartering of information.

NC Hunter.

Viking321
03-21-16, 23:36
this site is for the "sharing" and not "bartering of information.

NC Hunter.Valid point NC. I have no issues with giving out info if they are a contributing SM. I haven't gotten to the point where I stick to S4's or even trade only yet. Guess I'm not on enough to reach my saturation limit LOL. But those that are new / don't contribute blowing up inbox for further info does get tiresome. Stay safe -V321.

Dwnunder1
03-22-16, 03:13
Valid point NC. I have no issues with giving out info if they are a contributing SM. I haven't gotten to the point where I stick to S4's or even trade only yet. Guess I'm not on enough to reach my saturation limit LOL. But those that are new / don't contribute blowing up inbox for further info does get tiresome. Stay safe -V321.I'm not new. I say will trade so I don't get the endless PMs of noobs asking for digits when they have nothing to contribute. I have given digits to senior members when they asked many times, and often times once PM'd I generally give my whole rolodex to trusted members, weather they reciprocate or not, asked for it or not. Of course this is mainly in daytona, where their is actually some action.

Plus I feel like a regular member asking for digits with nothing to offer in return has a higher likelyhood of being a LEO looking to kidnap my new friend. Of course they could easily offer up some old number so probably false security on my part I admit.

Trading digits, to be honest, has been nothing but disappointment. I have never, ever been traded a number that I feel was worth the one I gave, theres a bunch of fucking jokers on here who think its funny to give you a number that no longer works, or a fat chick, or some number off backpage that I coulda found myself for some high price ho I can't afford and wouldn't want too. Despite that I still pm a member if they post they'e looking for someone, and I happen to have found them.

In all honesty I'd share every number I have with the whole world, I'm not possessive, I just don't want it to fall into the wrong hands and end the fun for all of us.

So let me say this the politest way I can. Think long and hard about the group of people in this forum, then tell me it makes any sense to judge, criticise or tell anyone they're doing it wrong. Glass house my friend, glass house. Not the place to declare moral superiority.

That numbers worthless anyway if the phone is in your hand and the owner is leaving soon.

But whatever man do your thing.

JoesGarage
03-24-16, 22:12
I spent some quality time with Cici recently. Very cool, mid twenties, white, maybe 5'8", 130-140 lbs. No signs of candy use. Independent, mostly UTR provider. She has some regulars and occasionally walks the beat. Specialty is BBBJ. I'm not a big guy, probably average in size, but she took it all. Easily. Seemed to like her job. Had me finished in only a few minutes. She took it all deep and stayed down on me as I came. I was balls deep and pulsating my load down her throat. Best experience ever. She took directions well and I will repeat. I mean I'm still smiling as I write this. Now I have probably had better, but this was really good. Cheers.

VeryHorny
03-25-16, 09:28
I was out real early getting personal stuff done. I stopped at the Marathon station (441 and 464) to get gas.

Young brunette hanging around (pink hoody and shorts). Since I was not hunting I continued with my gas purchase but watched her talk with someone in a pickup.

I will be watching for this one again.

VeryHorny
03-26-16, 06:49
4:45 am and I swung into the Marathon station (441 and 464) and there was the same young thing. Black shirt and jeans.

Problem was she was already talking with someone and before I could make contact they were getting in a car and driving off.

Will try again as it's unusual to see one out this early.

Dwnunder1
03-30-16, 22:13
Been through town a few times the past few days with zero sightings. Seen a lot of reports of sightings on 40 I can't seem to find anything on east 40, mostly see them on pine. I did see that tablet girl once. Anyone ever picked anything up in silver springs by miss lynns? I've done some crazy looping for some I've seen over there but they all seem like they're avoiding contact.

Luknaround
04-03-16, 11:06
Was up and down Pine, 5th and several streets to no avail. Had gone to Pikes but ViVi was booked with back to back appointments. Thanks to Joes Garage, he helped me get a hold of CiCi. I hadn't seen her for awhile, but remembered she served me well the last time. It was getting late but we worked out an arrangement to meet and as the last time I left a happy camper. She said she had someone hit her in the face and took her money the day before, she was still a little puffy, but to her credit she took it all in and never lost a drop. Although it's possible to probably get it for less, I felt 30 Oreo cookies was worth it and makes her available when you need her. YMMV, but I don't ever remember seeing anything bad about her. For my 3-4 times with her, it's ways been just what the doctor ordered.

Dongr
04-18-16, 13:02
Shannon gave me a call on Sunday and had a room we could use. She set up a double with Mary Jane (I believe was her name). Well Mary Jane never responded after I got to the location so I got together with her and Sami (who had a room at same motel). This was a different Sami that I had met previously as the one I met is MCJ for a few weeks. Alternate BJ and fucked Sami. She was real tight and will hit again I hope. I was dumb and didn't get her number. Hopefully she'll have the same room for awhile. Good time had by everyone. I love doubles. Stay safe.

Don.

VeryHorny
04-20-16, 18:04
On my way home I took a trip down pine. At the BK I noticed a redhead exit a truck and start walking south. I swooped in and made the pickup.

Her name is Trish 20's long red hair and A-cup. She claimed to be "passing through" agreed on BBBJ for 20 Mario Coins. After starting her top came off and she then shorts and panties. For ten more Mario Coins she allowed covered straight.

She refused to give out her digits but I will look for her again tomorrow.

NipLovr
04-24-16, 19:24
I'm working in Ocala tonight, I take 40 to 27 and turn left to go South, an I close to anything out here?

JoesGarage
05-16-16, 21:24
I had digits (from another monger on trade) on Sami. Now I have been trying to get a hold of her for quite some time and always having something come up. I knew her room number and name of her hotel when I texted her. We texted back and forth and agreed to meet at her room at a specific time. She gave me her room number and it didn't match with my intel. Well, no problem. Some of these girls change locations, phone numbers, and names all the time. But, it didn't feel right and I texted a backup just in case. Well I'm glad I did. I got there and it's some black guys room. The back up was an old UTR and she was good. I had wanted someone new just to change it up. I'm sure I will see Sami walking the beat and maybe even hire her at that time. So even though this isn't a review of a date with Sami, I feel it's worth something as it speaks volumes about her. She likes to play childish games and waste monger's time. Sometimes it's best to just walk away. Cheers.

LuvPlaying
05-24-16, 11:28
Can anyone give me an idea of where someone might find SW in the Villages area, Wildwood, Lady Lake, Leesburg. New to the Villages.

Jesse54
05-24-16, 14:33
Can anyone give me an idea of where someone might find SW in the Villages area, Wildwood, Lady Lake, Leesburg. New to the Villages.If you want a GILF (grandma) go to one of the Village squares on about any night. LOL. Sent you a PM that should get you in the ballpark of trouble in the burg.

Safe travels J54.

LuvPlaying
05-24-16, 16:39
If you want a GILF (grandma) go to one of the Village squares on about any night. LOL. Sent you a PM that should get you in the ballpark of trouble in the burg.

Safe travels J54.Thanks got it Jesse. As far as the GILF there is an old saying. Any port in the storm, LOL.

MilkTruck
05-25-16, 10:09
Thanks got it Jesse. As far as the GILF there is an old saying. Any port in the storm, LOL.However. Please remember this. The Villages is GROUND ZERO when it comes to STDs. The Villages has the single highest rate of NEW HIV & AIDS cases in the ENTIRE USA. Please be VERY careful dancing with The Villagers.

LuvPlaying
05-25-16, 10:18
However. Please remember this. The Villages is GROUND ZERO when it comes to STDs. The Villages has the single highest rate of NEW HIV & AIDS cases in the ENTIRE USA. Please be VERY careful dancing with The Villagers.Will do.

If anyone has any info on any Villagers who play would love to hear from you.

Luknaround
05-27-16, 11:42
I have been going to Orlando the past few weeks and finally made it back to Ocala. I had written down CiCi's new number but could not find it anywhere. So, knowing where she lives drove past that area a few times and drove up and around Pine. There was nothing at all out. Went to dinner and reversed the process afterwards for a couple of hours just to see if anything was out. Nada! What a waste of time and gas. You would think a city the size of Ocala would have something. So drive to the Villages. Went to the square because We'd and Thursday nights are hopping. Danced with a few of the younger attendees (there were all age groups present) and went back to her place for a fun filled evening. She wouldn't give out her number but she says she goes t dance and have fun most Wed and Thursday's at the square. She is 5'4, around 38-42, long auburn hair and always smiling her name is Rebecca. I would stay covered up.

LuvPlaying
05-28-16, 08:02
I have been going to Orlando the past few weeks and finally made it back to Ocala. I had written down CiCi's new number but could not find it anywhere. So, knowing where she lives drove past that area a few times and drove up and around Pine. There was nothing at all out. Went to dinner and reversed the process afterwards for a couple of hours just to see if anything was out. Nada! What a waste of time and gas. You would think a city the size of Ocala would have something. So drive to the Villages. Went to the square because We'd and Thursday nights are hopping. Danced with a few of the younger attendees (there were all age groups present) and went back to her place for a fun filled evening. She wouldn't give out her number but she says she goes t dance and have fun most Wed and Thursday's at the square. She is 5'4, around 38-42, long auburn hair and always smiling her name is Rebecca. I would stay covered up.Thanks Luk. Which square did you go to?

Luknaround
06-07-16, 20:56
Thanks Luk. Which square did you go to?It is dead tonight. Hoping for tomorrow!

Rippa
06-07-16, 22:29
However. Please remember this. The Villages is GROUND ZERO when it comes to STDs. The Villages has the single highest rate of NEW HIV & AIDS cases in the ENTIRE USA. Please be VERY careful dancing with The Villagers.Actually, the rumors of hyper-sexually active seniors in the Villages is an urban myth that was debunked some time ago. Apparently no more, nor less randy than the geriatric crowd in the rest of Florida, or the USA in general, for that matter. A quote from a link posted below:

'What we know is what public health officials tell us: that The Villages reputation as a hotbed of sexual promiscuity is greatly exaggerated. '.

From purely personal experience I can tell you some of my most memorable encounters, both P4 P and civvie action, have been with ladies old enough to meet The Villages' 55+ age requirement, and yes, even GILFs. But it's also been my experience that, in general, the older a woman gets, the less interest she has in doing the horizontal mambo, unlike many male seniors. The guy who invents a truly effective counterpart to Viagra that will stimulate the female libido along the lines of what the little blue pill does for us men will go down in history as a Demi-God, and be an instant billionaire.

But I'd still recommend wearing your raincoats if you do manage to hook-up with a hot Senior Citizen in The Villages. Advise well taken when indulging in casual connections anywhere, anytime.

http://www.lakeandsumterstyle.com/oh-villagers-swing/

MilkTruck
06-08-16, 14:49
Actually, the rumors of hyper-sexually active seniors in the Villages is an urban myth that was debunked some time ago. Apparently no more, nor less randy than the geriatric crowd in the rest of Florida, or the USA in general, for that matter. A quote from a link posted below:

'What we know is what public health officials tell us: that The Villages reputation as a hotbed of sexual promiscuity is greatly exaggerated. '.

From purely personal experience I can tell you some of my most memorable encounters, both P4 P and civvie action, have been with ladies old enough to meet The Villages' 55+ age requirement, and yes, even GILFs. But it's also been my experience that, in general, the older a woman gets, the less interest she has in doing the horizontal mambo, unlike many male seniors. The guy who invents a truly effective counterpart to Viagra that will stimulate the female libido along the lines of what the little blue pill does for us men will go down in history as a Demi-God, and be an instant billionaire.

But I'd still recommend wearing your raincoats if you do manage to hook-up with a hot Senior Citizen in The Villages. Advise well taken when indulging in casual connections anywhere, anytime.

http://www.lakeandsumterstyle.com/oh-villagers-swing/It is not surprising, although unfortunate that the Lake / Sumter aka The Villages Lifestyle group chooses to cherry pick a few info bits out of context to play the old Police Squad routine "Keep Moving! Nothing To See Here! The "myth is that is NOT a myth" was carefully documented by Andrew Blechman in his book Leisureville published in 2008. We are now long past that time and things are much worse than they were then.

I stand by my statement. My wife is a Nurse-Practitioner with specialties in Rape / Sexual Assault & STDs. She works in Marion County. She's very much up on what's happening in Adult Disneyland. Are you aware that every nurse seeking licensure in the state of Florida is required to do a unique credentialing class targeted towards AIDS / HIV because the spread of it in Florida especially in the elderly is out of control? Are you aware that Johns Hopkins University's schools of Medicine & Public Health have studied the unsafe sex practices of The Villages?

If you bother to discuss the STD situation with the medical providers who deal with the Villagers they will tell you that Villagers are both frighteningly clueless & arrogant when it comes to safe sex practices. They will quickly tell the doctors & nurses treating them that "good people-aka well-off Villagers" don't get those kinds of diseases. Only "bad people". They will also be quick to tell you that AIDS / HIV is an "ICK!" Gay disease and there are none of "those people" around here and if there were any they certainly wouldn't associate with them. They are utterly clueless. Which makes them extremely dangerous.

While the Lake / Sumter group tries to put out the fire about the HIV "myth", which is NOT a myth, they also ignore the problems in and around The Villages with chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes and trichomoniasis. Instead of shrugging off the worries about the so-called "non-existent" HIV problem, and inviting everyone into the pool to play, they could have and should have told the truth about The Villagers and their poor record of safe sex and encouraged those who want to play to play safely.

Again, I stand by my statements. If you are playing with the Villagers and you are NOT playing EXTRA safe you are playing Russian roulette at the same level as if you were playing unsafely with any sort of street walking crack dancer. Good luck with that.

NextHubbins
06-08-16, 15:12
Full mailbox. I might be at Spanish tonight or Thur. Night pm if you want wingman.

NextHubbins
06-08-16, 18:32
There are ads by females asking for a already formed group of guys 2 to 5 guys to use her some posted on craigs list and I can advertise our group in the mmforw area.

Some lady's want dominated play and some bdsm. Tied up ect. I can provide equipment.

Addicus has seen me at an AMP bypassing each other so maybe he can vouch for me as being real.

So how can we set this up logistically.

I think I interview up to 6 to 10 guys and make an available calendar then match up it with the gals preferred time and dates.

Any better ideas please feel free to speak.

So please pm me at least your email then I'll email you for stats and availability s.

Thanks. Orlando to lake city Satisfiers?

Dongr
06-21-16, 08:24
40+ www not much to look at but nice tits and very good BBBJCIM. She hangs on street behind Comfort Motel. She lives in a tent nw of the Comfort. Probably a 3 or 4 on the scale but real good service.

Saundra is back in MCJ thinking of putting a little money on her account along with my number as I real miss her great bjs.

Seen a short heavy set SW by the Wendy's on Pine. I have talked to her before but just too big for me. She has a cute face and is probably around 40 with what looks like nice tits.

Sunday night seen two real thin www at the Marathon by the Ocala Inn but could not stop at the time (dam it! Didn't see them out on Monday. They were in their 20's I would guess and looked real good.

We need to relocate some of Orlando's SW to Orlando. I think they have too many for them to handle LOL.

Don.

JoesGarage
06-23-16, 07:39
40+ www not much to look at but nice tits and very good BBBJCIM. She hangs on street behind Comfort Motel. She lives in a tent nw of the Comfort. Probably a 3 or 4 on the scale but real good service.

Saundra is back in MCJ thinking of putting a little money on her account along with my number as I real miss her great bjs.

Seen a short heavy set SW by the Wendy's on Pine. I have talked to her before but just too big for me. She has a cute face and is probably around 40 with what looks like nice tits.

Sunday night seen two real thin www at the Marathon by the Ocala Inn but could not stop at the time (dam it! Didn't see them out on Monday. They were in their 20's I would guess and looked real good.

We need to relocate some of Orlando's SW to Orlando. I think they have too many for them to handle LOL.

Don.Good report Dongr.

Would any of these be the pink haired harlot that I have seen walking and resting in the area? She has a decent body but that face, woof.

As for the heavy set gal with nice tits. I think I saw her a week or two ago. She usually wears a black top that shows off the girls nicely. She gave a nice BBBJ as she has nice full dick sucking lips. Not a bad performance. She was kind enough to remove her lipstick to avoid getting any on my khaki pants. Nice touch.

As for Saundra, do it. The risk is small. Throw $20.00 and you may be rewarded later.

Dongr
06-23-16, 12:18
Picked up Kat last night on Pine. A 30 something WSW. Little heavy but not bad nice tits. Nice BBBJ took her time very pleasant to talk to. Gave her 20 + 10 tip.

Saundra is out all ready. She may have been transferred as it was an out of count warrant that she was arrested for. I assume that's how it works??

Don.

Dongr
06-27-16, 08:33
Picked up Amanda behind IHOP on Pine Saturday night. Went to her room nearby and received a good BBBJ. She's in her early 30's nice figure. Not bad looking probably a 7. I remember her from a year or two ago.

830 Sunday morning picked up Stephnie in same area behind IHOP. I know she's had some so-so reviews. I felt the same way at one time. I stopped and talked to her one and she wanted to know why I didn't pick her up. I told her how her performance was just average. She wanted to know what she could to make it better. Since that time she has performed very nicely. She is late 20's with nice tits slim figure. An 8 in my mind.

Also, before I picked up Stephenie seen a heavy WSW sitting in front of McDonalds on Pine. Looked good if like me a little bigger.

Most action I've seen in a long time.

Don.

Luknaround
06-27-16, 09:20
Picked up Amanda behind IHOP on Pine Saturday night. Went to her room nearby and received a good BBBJ. She's in her early 30's nice figure. Not bad looking probably a 7. I remember her from a year or two ago.

830 Sunday morning picked up Stephnie in same area behind IHOP. I know she's had some so-so reviews. I felt the same way at one time. I stopped and talked to her one and she wanted to know why I didn't pick her up. I told her how her performance was just average. She wanted to know what she could to make it better. Since that time she has performed very nicely. She is late 20's with nice tits slim figure. An 8 in my mind.

Also, before I picked up Stephenie seen a heavy WSW sitting in front of McDonalds on Pine. Looked good if like me a little bigger.

Most action I've seen in a long time.

Don.Wow, I haven't heard about this many SW's out in a long time. I had just about given up and reconciled myself that AMPs were going to have to do. Good to hear life is back and for the most part there were good options to have. Thanks for the update!

Luknaround
07-01-16, 10:19
After reading a review that mentioned several WSW I thought what the heck I would give it a try. It was a major change from the dry spell I had been experiencing. I saw 2 WSW walking in a small area on Pine by the hotel on the corner but they had DB's always hanging around and wouldn't get far enough away from them to scoop up. One was blonde, one brunette. The blonde looked the best but they were always to close to the DB's to fool with. So I went behind the Comfort and saw two there. They were sitting on the corner and you couldn't see them very well. I went by before I even saw them. So I circled around came back, one was gone, the other was Mica who is mentioned one or two reviews down. We talked for a minute, when she gave me her name I said oh yea, I read about you. She wanted to know what was said. Well, if I remember correctly you are 40 ish, have great tits, and provide a good BBJCIM. She laughed and said 2 of the 3 is correct, I am only 28. Even though it was dark and the previous review indicated she wasn't that much to look at. I believe the review of 40 ish is more accurate unless that has been a very rough and tough 28 years. Anyway, took a drive and all was well. In my dream I left her a Jackson plus a Hamilton as a additional thank you for a dream well performed. She did give me her number, she and her friend typically stay in a hotel she said, so if you are a senior or someone I have exchanged with in the past and you want her number, PM me.

Gooch78
07-03-16, 14:42
Had a decent dream today after a drive on pine, met a thick chick and after a short ride and LEO check went to my place for some fun. Dreamt of pretty nipples and FS for. 4.

If you don't mind thick find her she talks a lot but at least she is clean and has teeth. Pm if you want location.

Dongr
07-05-16, 13:40
Brandy out and about Saurday afternoon after a 90 day vacation. She's is fun to be with. Went to a place nearby. Kinda dumpy but felt save. GFE better fuck than BJ but very good experience overall. Suppose to get a phone and text me her number. Haven't heard back from her and doubt I will. Said she had 30 days to pay fines of $700. There's no way that's happening. Found her behind IHOP (it's becoming my favorite restaurant LOL) on Pine around 2 Saturday afternoon.

I have talked to Billie Jean and have seen her out quite a bit attractive girl but just too big for me.

I think Shannon has left the area as that's what she told me a while back.

Don.

JoesGarage
07-05-16, 21:00
Brandy out and about Saurday afternoon after a 90 day vacation. She's is fun to be with. Went to a place nearby. Kinda dumpy but felt save. GFE better fuck than BJ but very good experience overall. Suppose to get a phone and text me her number. Haven't heard back from her and doubt I will. Said she had 30 days to pay fines of $700. There's no way that's happening. Found her behind IHOP (it's becoming my favorite restaurant LOL) on Pine around 2 Saturday afternoon.

I have talked to Billie Jean and have seen her out quite a bit attractive girl but just too big for me.

I think Shannon has left the area as that's what she told me a while back.

Don.Billie Jean was the one I referenced in report #554 and yes I don't think there's any drug use there, but you never know. I have been surprised by that in the past.

As for the $700.00 I suspect that's fines and jail fees as they are charged so much every day at the Greybar Inn. I figure very few can come up with the money in a short amount of time. Don't know what the system does when they don't pay.

I'd give her a go if she gives you the green light to share digits. Always willing to help a lady out. Haha.

JoesGarage
07-11-16, 14:43
I got a call from Anna last week. She was in town and available. Can't let a lady down. Her classic BBBJ down the hatch performance is not to be missed. She used to walk, but has steady employment and occasionally calls a lucky few.

Also saw Cici recently and she's almost at Anna's skill level. She's on her 4th phone number in the last 2 months. I can & will share digits with intel contributing members only. Don't ask if you only have a couple of comment posts with no meaningful contributions.

As a final note, things have really picked up on both SR40 and Pine St. Quite a few butterfaces, but if all I see is the back of her head I'm good with that. Peace.

Luknaround
07-12-16, 03:42
I got a call from Anna last week. She was in town and available. Can't let a lady down. Her classic BBBJ down the hatch performance is not to be missed. She used to walk, but has steady employment and occasionally calls a lucky few.

Also saw Cici recently and she's almost at Anna's skill level. She's on her 4th phone number in the last 2 months. I can & will share digits with intel contributing members only. Don't ask if you only have a couple of comment posts with no meaningful contributions.

As a final note, things have really picked up on both SR40 and Pine St. Quite a few butterfaces, but if all I see is the back of her head I'm good with that. Peace.I have tried calling each of them in the past, thanks to you as you were always more current on their numbers, but by the time I was in town and available, both had either changed numbers or didn't answer. Glad to hear both are back and doing well. Was afraid they went on paid vacation.

Dongr
07-12-16, 09:46

As a final note, things have really picked up on both SR40 and Pine St. Quite a few butterfaces, but if all I see is the back of her head I'm good with that. Peace.Things are picking up lately. On Sunday talked to WSW Tina not bad looking but seemed really out of it. She was going to use a room at Dixie but a number of guys around so I declined. Saw Mica out but someone bet me to her not once but twice. Also, have been seeing Anna the last few months. She staying out off of 40 west and has been sneaking out late at night. She texts me when she's able to get out and I meet her near where she lives. It's getting harder for her to sneak out so might be limited to seeing her when she's in Ocala. I saw her in Ocala on Friday. It's nice having someone like CiCi that you can contact and see when you need to. I haven't seen her in awhile as Anna has been available often. If Anna becomes less available at least I have a great option to go to. Anna most often uses text and doesn't call very often.

Don.

Dongr
07-16-16, 10:44
Shannon is back in town. She said she's looking for a regular job. Lost her phone so no digets. Seen her after getting runaround from Anna. She gives a ok BJ but certainly is no Anna. Also, seen Sammi out by BK on Pine. She is ok but just too thin for my taste. Activity certainly has picked up the last couple of weeks. If Anna becomes less available I'll be giving my business to CiCi.

She is certainly close to Anna with her bjs. This all was Friday between 11 am-1 pm.

Don.

Gooch78
07-16-16, 15:44
This is Saturday the 16th (so not to be confused by the approval delay). Went for a ride by Apple saw nothing, maybe too early or too late. Then off to Pine, plenty of WSW to be seen but also some LEO activity. Finally after a couple of small loops I had a vision of Billie Jean, decided to stop and maybe buy her a beer. In my dream we skipped the beer as she was already drinking and went to have some FS fun. Like I've mentioned before she's a little chunky but worth the. 4 in your dream if you can get passed the constant talking. Talks so much that I decided to pop so I could end the dream, and of course after I woke up she started trying to get more than. 4 not happening. That just makes me want to say never again. Everyone of us mongers has to stop the tipping and maintain the current rates, don't ruin the economy for the rest of your fellow mongers by falling for the song and dance. If they want more money than they need to visit more of us. Don't fall into the trap.

Safe mongering, till next time.

Luknaround
07-17-16, 17:29
Shannon is back in town. She said she's looking for a regular job. Lost her phone so no digets. Seen her after getting runaround from Anna. She gives a ok BJ but certainly is no Anna. Also, seen Sammi out by BK on Pine. She is ok but just too thin for my taste. Activity certainly has picked up the last couple of weeks. If Anna becomes less available I'll be giving my business to CiCi.

She is certainly close to Anna with her bjs. This all was Friday between 11 am-1 pm.

Don.I would have to concur on the rankings. It's been a while since I have seen Anna, don't have her current number, but I would have to rate her number 1 and CiCi a close number 2. This ranking does not factor in anything but pure skill. You can't go wrong with either and I suspect either beats just about any SW I have seen in the area. If you factor in looks and massages etc, then the AMP's will typically win, but most of them do not allow the talents that these two love to show.

Gooch78
07-17-16, 21:38
I would have to concur on the rankings. It's been a while since I have seen Anna, don't have her current number, but I would have to rate her number 1 and CiCi a close number 2. This ranking does not factor in anything but pure skill. You can't go wrong with either and I suspect either beats just about any SW I have seen in the area. If you factor in looks and massages etc, then the AMP's will typically win, but most of them do not allow the talents that these two love to show.Are there any pics of Anna or Cici to help us visitors?

Davg421
07-20-16, 11:35
I saw a WSW down the side street next to bk. I had a dream that I picked her up. Older with pink hair maybe mid to late 30's really nice did a good head skills and didn't miss a drop. Gave her 30 for job will done. More could be had if I felt in the mood, but just had a headache that needed some relief.

Gooch78
07-24-16, 13:37
Seems like pine is crawling with LEO activity this Sunday morning. 1 actually parking for some time behind the comfort. Saw 1 WSW walking around the side streets near Wendy's but wasn't sure if it was worth it 20 minutes later it was a ghost town and even the LEO presence was zero.

Gooch78
07-24-16, 22:16
Decided to take a 2nd chance at dream land on pine. Saw a WSW out behind gyro land and decided to take a nap. While dreaming about Stephanie I wished I could wake up. First all she did was complain about not seeing her kid, and once I was inside the smell was horrible. Needless to say she had to go. Definitely not worth another dream. Once I woke up from the nightmare she got dropped off at the candy shop, good bye, I guess there isn't much to offer in Ocala.

Be safe and steer clear of this one, safe mongering!

Luknaround
07-25-16, 09:48
I have had a couple numbers for Anna, but it's been a while since I have seen her. When I last tried no one answered the number I had. Can someone PM me a number they know works please? Thank you!

Dongr
07-25-16, 20:14
Will be gone for awhile. Picked up 4 am Sunday for not showing up for court.

Don.

Luknaround
07-26-16, 05:14
Will be gone for awhile. Picked up 4 am Sunday for not showing up for court.

Don.Sometimes however having a steady place to rest allows them to recuperate some. I think Mica could use some are&are.

Ringo56
07-31-16, 22:30
Just had a dream with Tina. Scooped her up on the street behind Comfort at a little before 9:00 tonight. The road is so damned dark that I almost ran over her. Our first negotiation was over the cigarette. She wanted to bring it into the car (brand new car with full leather). Wasn't happening. She griped about it for a minute then put out the cigarette and got in. Not a terrible looking chick. Young with nice (but a little deflated) b-cups. No LEO check and she just opens up with, "I don't have any condoms, do you?" I replied that we'd just go with oral since that was what I was really looking for anyway. She went from. 3 to. 25 to. 2 coins and we were on our way to some place far removed from Pine. During the dream, I asked her how much she would charge for FS. She told me that we could do it for 4 little mario coins and asked if that's what I wanted to do now. I reminded her that neither of us had any condoms so she said, "Okay, I'll do it for. 3" I used my big head to decide to just finish this ride and introduce her to my personal brand of mouthwash, which she immediately spit out. I took her back to where I picked her up, dropped her off, and as I turned right at the DD, OPD pulled in and went straight down that street. Too close for comfort so I got moving as quickly as I could. Nice dream but an OPD cruiser isn't the best think to wake up to.

Dongr
08-01-16, 08:48
Just had a dream with Tina. Scooped her up on the street behind Comfort at a little before 9:00 tonight. The road is so damned dark that I almost ran over her. Our first negotiation was over the cigarette. She wanted to bring it into the car (brand new car with full leather). Wasn't happening. She griped about it for a minute then put out the cigarette and got in. Not a terrible looking chick. Young with nice (but a little deflated) b-cups. No LEO check and she just opens up with, "I don't have any condoms, do you?" I replied that we'd just go with oral since that was what I was really looking for anyway. She went from. 3 to. 25 to. 2 coins and we were on our way to some place far removed from Pine. During the dream, I asked her how much she would charge for FS. She told me that we could do it for 4 little mario coins and asked if that's what I wanted to do now. I reminded her that neither of us had any condoms so she said, "Okay, I'll do it for. 3" I used my big head to decide to just finish this ride and introduce her to my personal brand of mouthwash, which she immediately spit out. I took her back to where I picked her up, dropped her off, and as I turned right at the DD, OPD pulled in and went straight down that street. Too close for comfort so I got moving as quickly as I could. Nice dream but an OPD cruiser isn't the best think to wake up to.Was out and looking around 930 last night. You must have beat me out by few minutes for Tina. Sounds like someone I would pick up. Seen both Sherry and Billie Jean. Seen Sherry get out of a car and went into Marathon (by BK on Pine) and came out and left in same car. Billie Jean left in a white pickup. Almost went for Billie Jean but hate her up selling. She looks as if she's lost some weight. Seems like more LE presence in area lately. Didn't see anyone else out last night. I was out around 930-1030. Anna has been my go to lately but her availability is limited. May need a road trip to Orlando where there seems to be a lot of options. Be safe out there.

Don.

Ringo56
08-01-16, 21:13
Passed by the Marathon next to BK about an hour ago (around 8:00 Monday night). Our favorite uncle had some car blocked in. Saw a couple of our girls heading away quickly. Hope it wasn't one of my brothers on here. Stay safe.

Ringo56
08-02-16, 21:31
Took another tour of Pine this evening. About 6:30, two of Ocala's finest in their cruisers at the station across the street from Marathon and BK. Went ahead and made the loop on the road behind Comfort. Didn't see anybody out. Headed up to the street behind IHOP and a pink dress caught my eye. I stopped at the stop sign and she gave me the look but I had not reconed the area yet so I did a quick trip around the block and got back in time to see somebody else scooping her up. Action is definitely picking up. On Sunday night, I watched a brunette spinner park her red car in the BK parking lot then get out and started walking. Only took a few seconds before she was picked up. Later, when I picked up my "date"' I saw her and two other hotties sitting on the curb by McDs. There is putang to be had in Ocala my fellow cunilinguous connoisseurs. Just be safe. R56 down for the evening.

NeguS
08-03-16, 00:46
Just pass tru pine around 11:15 and a lot of our donuts eater friends with dogs first group pull over someone the other goup was at the hotel front to wendys with dogs to look like drugs sting be careful if I'm you guys suspend all activity tonigh.

Dongr
08-03-16, 14:14
Just had a dream with Tina. Scooped her up on the street behind Comfort at a little before 9:00 tonight. The road is so damned dark that I almost ran over her. Our first negotiation was over the cigarette. She wanted to bring it into the car (brand new car with full leather). Wasn't happening. She griped about it for a minute then put out the cigarette and got in. Not a terrible looking chick. Young with nice (but a little deflated) b-cups. No LEO check and she just opens up with, "I don't have any condoms, do you?" I replied that we'd just go with oral since that was what I was really looking for anyway. She went from. 3 to. 25 to. 2 coins and we were on our way to some place far removed from Pine. During the dream, I asked her how much she would charge for FS. She told me that we could do it for 4 little mario coins and asked if that's what I wanted to do now. I reminded her that neither of us had any condoms so she said, "Okay, I'll do it for. 3" I used my big head to decide to just finish this ride and introduce her to my personal brand of mouthwash, which she immediately spit out. I took her back to where I picked her up, dropped her off, and as I turned right at the DD, OPD pulled in and went straight down that street. Too close for comfort so I got moving as quickly as I could. Nice dream but an OPD cruiser isn't the best think to wake up to.Picked her up yesterday in same area you did. She was exactly as you discribed. She even bought me a coke when she went to buy some cigarettes. She asked about smoking in my car also. She will be busted pretty soon as too naive. Kinda funny she can't wait for Mica to get back out. She's too busy to handle all the increased business. I never heard that before. As been reported more activity noted lately.

Don.

Dongr
08-06-16, 11:46
Picked her up yesterday in same area you did. She was exactly as you discribed. She even bought me a coke when she went to buy some cigarettes. She asked about smoking in my car also. She will be busted pretty soon as too naive. Kinda funny she can't wait for Mica to get back out. She's too busy to handle all the increased business. I never heard that before. As been reported more activity noted lately.

Don.Busted along with Amanda on 8/4. They both join Mica in MCJ. Amanda busted for selling cocaine. Tina for prostitution.

Anyone with experience with Katrina? 40 year old nice body.

Don.

Ringo56
08-06-16, 17:09
Looks like you were right with your prediction. I went by last night and didn't see her out. Just figured someone else scooped her up. But yea she is naive, no LEO check when I first picked her up. Just straight into what she would offer. And her negotiation skills sucked. I probably could have talked her down to paying me. She is a nice girl though and I'd definitely hit it again given the chance.

Busted along with Amanda on 8/4. They both join Mica in MCJ. Amanda busted for selling cocaine. Tina for prostitution.

Don.

Luknaround
08-07-16, 13:35
Looks like you were right with your prediction. I went by last night and didn't see her out. Just figured someone else scooped her up. But yea she is naive, no LEO check when I first picked her up. Just straight into what she would offer. And her negotiation skills sucked. I probably could have talked her down to paying me. She is a nice girl though and I'd definitely hit it again given the chance.The first time I saw her, she and Mica were together. I saw Mica a few times and then after Mica went on vacation I scooped Tina. She said you used to see Mica right and I said yes and so she started right in. I thought she didn't do a LEO check because of that. Sounds like she was not to smart along those lines and got scooped by the wrong guy. Shame. She was likely to throw out any number but I only used her Services in one area and 20% of a $ is all I ever settled on. I would occasionally give a little more as a tip if she did it the right way but I always thought she and Mica were darn good at that particular skill. Hope they get rested up for their return.

NeguS
08-11-16, 09:30
Recently been on pine and to many leos around someone have digits of a good clean provider I will hare info and pics after the deal.

Ringo56
08-12-16, 22:27
Tonight would have been a most excellent night for scooping up your favorite supplier. Lightning must have struck and it was pitch black out. The Marathon and everything south on Pine was without electricity. Uncle was busy directing traffic at the intersection. Now, if only most of our girls weren't spending their vacation in the silver bar hotel.

Dragon88
08-13-16, 19:42
Does anyone know of walkers on this road, thought I saw one but was not sure.

Dongr
08-14-16, 11:48
Picked up Tiffiny near Wendy's on Pine. Cute little spinner. Probably 25.5' 100 lbs. Seemed cool as she's from Columbus, Ohio. I had lived there years ago and we talked about the town for awhile. Attitude changed once she started the BJ. Hope you're really quick I don't do it for this donation etc. After a weak attempt I just said forget it. I don't know about anyone else but to me a good attitude is more of a turn on for me over appearance. I saw Shannon go into a room at Ocala Inn with a monger. I decided to call CiCi thanks to Paul for me having her new weekly (LOL) number. Usual great BBBJCIM from her. She really attacks your dick with vengeance. Anna had texted me earlier in the day (Saturday) but couldn't get into Ocala until night when she was back home. I never turn her down if at all possible.

Don.

Luknaround
08-14-16, 14:14
Picked up Tiffiny near Wendy's on Pine. Cute little spinner. Probably 25.5' 100 lbs. Seemed cool as she's from Columbus, Ohio. I had lived there years ago and we talked about the town for awhile. Attitude changed once she started the BJ. Hope you're really quick I don't do it for this donation etc. After a weak attempt I just said forget it. I don't know about anyone else but to me a good attitude is more of a turn on for me over appearance. I saw Shannon go into a room at Ocala Inn with a monger. I decided to call CiCi thanks to Paul for me having her new weekly (LOL) number. Usual great BBBJCIM from her. She really attacks your dick with vengeance. Anna had texted me earlier in the day (Saturday) but couldn't get into Ocala until night when she was back home. I never turn her down if at all possible.

Don.I agree with you an both CiCi and Anna. Wish Anna was easier to get these days. Our calendars haven't matched up in a while. Thanks for the heads up on Tiffany.

Ringo56
08-14-16, 15:51
Picked up Tiffiny near Wendy's on Pine. Cute little spinner. Probably 25.5' 100 lbs. Seemed cool as she's from Columbus, Ohio. I had lived there years ago and we talked about the town for awhile. Attitude changed once she started the BJ. Hope you're really quick I don't do it for this donation etc. After a weak attempt I just said forget it. I don't know about anyone else but to me a good attitude is more of a turn on for me over appearance.

Don.This morning, right around 10:30 10:45, I saw Tiffany as she walked from Marathon up towards Wendy's. I turned around and lost her somewhere in between. I came up the backroad behind Wendy's and parked in the back of their lot. By now, Tiffany was sitting on the other side of the side-street by Wendy's. She looked over and saw me. She got up and started strolling in my direction when a fellow monger (more than likely you. Dongr) intercepted her and scooped her away. I sat there thinking, "you snooze, you loose. " But in this case, it looks like you (or whomever the interceptor was this morning) took the bullet for me. I then strolled south and the only other one I saw out this morning was standing on the backstreet behind Comfort Inn. She looked like her warranty was just about up and had seen better days. So I passed and headed down to Orlando to finish off my quest for the day.

Dirty Wild66
08-15-16, 15:04
I'm in town for a couple days looking for some fun while there. I would like CiCi's digits or other comparable girls. PM me. Any help is appreciated. If you come to Jax I will return the favor.

Wamo25
08-16-16, 18:31
I've been gone from here for a while because I actually got in a little trouble with LE in relation to our hobby. Its now been maybe like .3 months probably, maybe even a little more since the incident, so I took a break from the hobby and online here to kinda stay low so to speak, but I started going on the hunt again maybe a month and a half after the incident, but felt that I should hold off a bit longer before returning here. For anyone who may be curious as to what happened, LE essentially just rolled up on me and the person I was with in a location I thot was good and had used various times before but I was very VERY fortunate to get off with basically a warning. If you guys have any questions or details you want to know about, I might just talk about it over PM. But again its good to be back, have missed being here.

Rippa
08-16-16, 20:49
I've been gone from here for a while because I actually got in a little trouble with LE in relation to our hobby. Its now been maybe like .3 months probably, maybe even a little more since the incident, so I took a break from the hobby and online here to kinda stay low so to speak, but I started going on the hunt again maybe a month and a half after the incident, but felt that I should hold off a bit longer before returning here. For anyone who may be curious as to what happened, LE essentially just rolled up on me and the person I was with in a location I thot was good and had used various times before but I was very VERY fortunate to get off with basically a warning. If you guys have any questions or details you want to know about, I might just talk about it over PM. But again its good to be back, have missed being here. Glad to hear you lived to tell the tale and monger another day.

-- Rippa.

Luknaround
08-16-16, 20:55
I had texted CiCi and Ann but never heard back from either. Saw a girl passed out behind Comfort Inn. Tats all over her legs, three guys sitting around her squeezing her boobs. She was out. Saw a chunky WSW, long Brunete hair. Monger picked her up by the ocala Inn. Saw a good looking WSW standing on second floor balcony. I was driving by barely caught her but thin, long hair good lookin from that distance and speed. Drove around block and poll led into OU. Waited 30 min but never saw her again. Sure would like too! Never saw any LEO's and like I say was there driving around for 90 min.

NeguS
08-17-16, 00:40
Was there a hour ago just saw a old provider a a guy in weelchair behing confort so I pass.

Ringo56
08-21-16, 12:41
Good morning, fellow coitus connoisseurs. Did a little mid-morning patrolling on Pine today. Only saw one WSW out and she was on the side-street between Wendy's and the Bar. By the time I did the loop, she was being scooped up. I saw her again about 1/2 hour later on the road behind Wendy's. I slowed down to take a look and saw Uncle sitting in the front of Wendy's on 200, so I winked and passed on by. As I looked in my rearview, someone who either had brass balls or just did not see Uncle scooped her up and drove away. I saw her getting scooped up one more time, right beside Wendy's, with Uncle still sitting there. Granted, Mr. LEO was probably more interested in catching speeders on 200 than noticing what was going on right beside him. So, within one hour, I saw this girl ride off with three different mongers. Supply and demand were in her favor today. What do you call a prostitute with a runny nose? Full.

R56 out.

JoesGarage
08-21-16, 16:47
Good morning, fellow coitus connoisseurs. Did a little mid-morning patrolling on Pine today. Only saw one WSW out and she was on the side-street between Wendy's and the Bar. By the time I did the loop, she was being scooped up. I saw her again about 1/2 hour later on the road behind Wendy's. I slowed down to take a look and saw Uncle sitting in the front of Wendy's on 200, so I winked and passed on by. As I looked in my rearview, someone who either had brass balls or just did not see Uncle scooped her up and drove away. I saw her getting scooped up one more time, right beside Wendy's, with Uncle still sitting there. Granted, Mr. LEO was probably more interested in catching speeders on 200 than noticing what was going on right beside him. So, within one hour, I saw this girl ride off with three different mongers. Supply and demand were in her favor today. What do you call a prostitute with a runny nose? Full.

R56 out.Wendy's on Pine or SR200? Also, what did the WSW look like?

Ringo56
08-21-16, 19:38
Wendy's on Pine or SR200? Also, what did the WSW look like?Wendy's on Pine. Average height and weight. Not the best looking thing in the world but my intentions were not to take her home to meet the family.

I did go out into the area again this afternoon and saw another nice looking girl down by the laundromat. She had just jumped out of a truck and started walking north on Pine. Damn near hit the brakes and did a you-turn in the middle of Pine but though it might be better if I didn't. By the time I got turned around and looked for her, I saw her on the back of a bicycle with (presumably) her boy giving her a ride.

Stay Safe.

Ringo56
08-21-16, 23:24
Well, if nothing else, I AM persistent. After two unsuccessful trips down Pine today, I decided to give it one more try tonight. At 9:45, I pick up Hazel from the side road by Shucker's and Wendy's. I've seen her before, but never up close. That face definitely has some mileage on it. So we head off into the night with small talk until out of the area, then she asks me what I want. I said that I was looking for some headache relief. She said fine, I usually charge 5 coins but since it's late, I can do it for 4. I said that ain't happening. We're just talking about a BJ. She told me that 4 is what she always gets and then gave me her hard luck story about no place to sleep tonight, but what do I have. I told her all I brought was a Jackson. She said fine, I'll take it. Off comes the shirt to reveal, to my surprise, a pretty nice set of tatas. B cups and fully inflated, nice and firm. As she going at it, I start getting a whiff of San Francisco Bay at low tide. After a couple of minutes, the smell would have closed down a fish market. I hurried up and did what I came to do and got her out of my car. Thank goodness for travel size bottles of Febreeze.

Dongr
08-23-16, 18:30
Saw Anna this afternoon at a local Inn. Same great experience as usual. Haven't seen her in a few weeks. Sent me a text and I was on my way to Ocala.

A couple of days ago seen Doris on corner of Laundromat on Pine. Pregnant and if you look at posts awhile back not worth picking up.

Tiffany that I posted on a few days ago is in MCJ.

Have seen Shannon walking the past few days. Not a bad pickup.

Saw Sherri on Saturday have had better have had worse. At least she had a room.

Cici texted me yesterday with a new number as she had her phone stolen. She has changed her number many times. Great BBBJCIM.

Haven't seen Saundra out in a long time. Miss her BBBJCIM one of the best.

I think Tina will be out shortly I hope to see her again.

Well I think that covers 90% of the SW in Ocala LOL.

Does anyone know how Melinda is doing?

Wamo, welcome back I wondered what had happened to you.

Always enjoyed your reports.

Don.

Luknaround
08-24-16, 02:33
Saw Anna this afternoon at a local Inn. Same great experience as usual. Haven't seen her in a few weeks. Sent me a text and I was on my way to Ocala.

A couple of days ago seen Doris on corner of Laundromat on Pine. Pregnant and if you look at posts awhile back not worth picking up.

Cici texted me yesterday with a new number as she had her phone stolen. She has changed her number many times. Great BBBJCIM.

Don.Thanks for the update. Cici must change phones more than most change shorts. By the time I get her latest, she has lost her phone or something. I texted Anna today but haven't heard back. Good to hear you have seen pretty much all of Ocalas inventory out and about.

JoesGarage
08-24-16, 12:17

Don.Brother Don,

I would add Stephanie, BillieJean, Hazel and Katrina as available and working. Don't know about Kat and Tammy, are they still working? Of course, at least four of our girls are on forced vacation. Still lots of choices out there. As far as mouse faced Doris, she must have got knocked up doggie style! Peace.

Dongr
08-28-16, 11:08
Picked up Samantha on street off Pine by Firestone Thursday night. Very nice BBBJCIM. She takes direction really well. Phone is not on as she's had it rough lately. Can find her in that area if she's out.

I saw another BSW young & small by Wendys Saturday. I was with her a few weeks ago for a weak BBBJ. She seemed high at that time. I don't remember her name but stands out as very pretty and dresses up nicely. Has anyone else had an experience with her?

Picked up a Hispanic 40 year old walking south of the drive in Saturday morning. She was trying to get to New York. Said she was from California. Anyway gave her 20 for a nice slow sloppy BBBJ. Stripper type body. Got lucky with that one.

Got a call from Francine yesterday and had a girl she thought I'd like to meet but as luck would have it I couldn't make it because I was with Maria.

Don.

Ringo56
08-28-16, 15:45
I saw another BSW young & small by Wendys Saturday. I was with her a few weeks ago for a weak BBBJ. She seemed high at that time. I don't remember her name but stands out as very pretty and dresses up nicely. Has anyone else had an experience with her?

Don.I was out Saturday night as well and saw a young (presumably) BSW on the road behind Wendy's. Nicely dressed. I slowed down to a crawl, but never got the "look" from her. Headed on up to IHOP made the loop back down to Wendy's and she was gone. I've never really looked north of 200 on Pine but I see you found one there. Was it luck or should I expand my horizons?

Stay safe, R56.

Ringo56
08-28-16, 20:25
Spent some time driving the circuit this evening. Saw a redhead walking the street behind Wendy's. Passed by her several times and she never looked up. Finally stopped and asked her how she was doing. She said okay and kept walking. Pretty sure I saw somebody else pick her up later in the gyro parking lot. Must have been my after shave or something. Anyway, between Wendy's and Ihop, I scooped up Katrina for a little visit. Had a fun time with her. Very nice BBBJ with FIV, then moved on to mish and unloaded in her. No party hat. She has a room at CI and I have her digits if you want to PM me.

Stay safe. R56 out.

Ted6721
08-30-16, 17:58
I met hazel today. She was a very nice lady and very fond of roses. She wanted 3 and one quarter dozen roses.

Her phone is off right now. But she said she will be around.

Brother Don,

I would add Stephanie, BillieJean, Hazel and Katrina as available and working. Don't know about Kat and Tammy, are they still working? Of course, at least four of our girls are on forced vacation. Still lots of choices out there. As far as mouse faced Doris, she must have got knocked up doggie style! Peace.

Ringo56
09-05-16, 22:50
What a f'ed up night. Went down to Pine around 9:30 to see what was going on. On my last loop back up behind Wendy's, I picked up Shannon. Nice lady, nice boobies, pleasant to talk to. Anyway, we agreed on 2 coins for a BBBJ. Off we went to a nearby parking lot at one of the hospitals. Pulled into a dark spot, plenty of other cars around. Turned off the car and lights and as she got ready for business, I look past her out the passenger window and see Mr. Security looking at us. At first, I though it was a real cop since he had the nice SUV, etc but quickly saw "Security" instead of "Ocala. " As he started talking into his radio, we decided to go elsewhere. Pulled into the Publix down by the Ale House. Backed into a spot and I'll be damned if there wasn't an Ocala Black and White parked directly in front of us the next row over. I don't know if anyone was in the car. He could have been in the restaurant for all I know, but I wasn't going to stick around to see. So, we head out for stop number three where we finally accomplished the task we came to take care of. Are you ready for the irony here? We did it in the parking lot next to Ocala PD on Pine. Talk about an adrenaline rush! I dropped her off on the side street beside Firestone and called it an evening.

Be safe out there. R56.

Ringo56
09-06-16, 16:33
I met hazel today. She was a very nice lady and very fond of roses. She wanted 3 and one quarter dozen roses.

She might have wanted 3 and 1/4 roses, but I know for a fact she will gladly accept half of that for a BJ and 2 and 1/2 dozen roses for the full encounter. Is she still using the story that she broke-up with her roommate and needed to find a place for the night?

NeguS
09-07-16, 15:54
Check pine around 1:30 3 providers 1 probably spanish with curly hair great looking but LEO was around plus she have 2 pimps next to her then next 2 wendys 2 one star walking and have a ssesion with bice looking spinner 20 roses for headech releaf got all the load and spit IT COOL GIRL NO DRAMMA ask for # but said phone is broken want go next time for full service.

NeguS
09-07-16, 15:55
Check pine around 1:30 3 providers 1 probably spanish with curly hair great looking but LEO was around plus she have 2 pimps next to her then next 2 wendys 2 one star walking and have a session with nice looking spinner 20 roses for headech releaf got all the load and spit IT COOL GIRL NO DRAMMA ask for # but said phone is broken want go next time for full service.

Ringo56
09-09-16, 07:21
Had a dream last night with Vanessa. It was around 8:30 when I saw this nice looking girl sitting on a wall on the backstreet halfway between Wendy's and IHOP. She didn't look up as I drove by. Another drive-by and she was walking, still didn't acknowledge me. The third time, I pulled into a parking space just off the side street and she walked over and got in. Nice girl, nice body, smelled great, pleasant to talk to. We headed down the road to my little spot and I enjoyed a most magnificent BBBJ for a Jackson. After the deed, she asked if I could take her back to her truck. On the way, she thanked me for the Jackson so that she could put some gas in the truck. I pull into the parking lot where she had parked and dropped her off. With her baby and husband / boyfriend / baby-daddy (whatever he was) waiting. Awkward, but no drama. Overall, a very satisfying night. Dream well, my brothers. R56 out.

Dongr
09-10-16, 11:50
Had a dream last night with Vanessa. It was around 8:30 when I saw this nice looking girl sitting on a wall on the backstreet halfway between Wendy's and IHOP. She didn't look up as I drove by. Another drive-by and she was walking, still didn't acknowledge me. The third time, I pulled into a parking space just off the side street and she walked over and got in. Nice girl, nice body, smelled great, pleasant to talk to. We headed down the road to my little spot and I enjoyed a most magnificent BBBJ for a Jackson. After the deed, she asked if I could take her back to her truck. On the way, she thanked me for the Jackson so that she could put some gas in the truck. I pull into the parking lot where she had parked and dropped her off. With her baby and husband / boyfriend / baby-daddy (whatever he was) waiting. Awkward, but no drama. Overall, a very satisfying night. Dream well, my brothers. R56 out.Seen the same girl Wednesday night same general area. Good service dropped her off at truck with boyfriend. Told me her name was Amanda but everything else Ringo was spot on. She for some reason doesn't seem to be picked up quickly. Might be we thinkg she is a civilan or possibly le.

Talked with Haley behind Comfort yesterday but had a planned meeting with Anna at a room we use. Her bouncing boobs were looking good. Has anyone seen Tina or Mica lately. Are they even out yet? Haven't been able to pull up that website lately to check.

Anna has been wanting more $$ lately may have to see others even though she definitely is good.

Don.

Ringo56
09-10-16, 12:21
She for some reason doesn't seem to be picked up quickly. Might be we thinkg she is a civilan or possibly le.

Don.She is very good looking and doesn't jump out in front of your car like some of the others do. She sits quietly, looking at her phone and then walks a little before sitting down again. I'm glad I took the chance and picked her up on Thursday. I definitely like this one.

BTW, Uncle LEO has a dark gray or black Toyota or Nissan with very tinted windows and I've seen him cruising around this back street. Last night, I saw that he had one pulled over. Be safe my brother. R56 out.

NextHubbins
09-10-16, 22:10
Gang bang club Monday GB.

24 yrs 115 lbs. 5. 4. White. Pm me your number so I can call and arrange details.

We need a house to play in ocala to villages if not we will use a hotel in ocala.

Basically she wants team domination GB.

Dennis.

Dragon88
09-10-16, 22:50
Cruised Pine today around 1230 did not see any thing at all, better for me for daytime play if possible, what time do these Ocala girls come out.

In Orlando no problem they are out anytime.

Ringo56
09-11-16, 12:10
Cruised Pine today around 1230 did not see any thing at all, better for me for daytime play if possible, what time do these Ocala girls come out.

In Orlando no problem they are out anytime.It is hit and miss, Dragon. I've picked them early in the morning, mid-afternoon, early evening, and late night. I have actually had more hits during the weekday evenings starting at 8:00 pm and on Sunday mornings. This morning included.

Stay safe. R56 out.

Dragon88
09-11-16, 14:27
It is hit and miss, Dragon. I've picked them early in the morning, mid-afternoon, early evening, and late night. I have actually had more hits during the weekday evenings starting at 8:00 pm and on Sunday mornings. This morning included.

Stay safe. R56 out.Thanks I have recently moved from orlando area to ocala area still trying to figure out the area here.

Ringo56
09-11-16, 15:50
Brother Don,

I would add Stephanie, BillieJean, Hazel and Katrina as available and working.I saw both Stephanie and Billie Jean today. I picked up Stephanie around 11 or so this morning. She jumped out of a fellow monger's car and into mine. Very decent BBBJCIMWSp. She looked like she was a little spaced out. Staring off with a distant trance most of the way back to drop her off. I decided that was so good, I would try again. I went back out this afternoon and found Billie Jean standing next to Wendy's. Hopped in and went to my spot. She was the opposite of Stephanie this morning. Billie Jean was talking 90 miles a minute, repeating and rambling. At least she stopped talking long enough to suck on Jr. For awhile. This girl's BJ skills are excellent! I think I unloaded twice because she just kept going after I thought I was already finished. Got every last drop. Catch and release. A very awesome Sunday. R56 out and needing a nap now.

Wamo25
09-14-16, 09:06
So I don't want to ask all the questions all in one post because that will just be too much to bombard you guys with, but over time I might ask various things I've been interested in, in relation to staying a bit more safe when out on the hunt. Some things might be of common sense, or things that might have already be mentioned and even answered a long time ago, but it might be good or even new info for others as well. So I'll eventually get started on that and ask gradually over time. As for some recent activity on my part, I've read some of the prev posts and have met up with or at least seen some of the girls talked about. Had seen stephanie on like 2 or 3 different occasions, and she is a nice chick even tho her facial expression always gives off this vibe that she is pissed LOL, and she is one of those girls (at least with my exp) that never wants to catch so she always asks if I got napkin. Haven't seen her in a while since she changed her #. I had met Tina before her visit with uncle LEO, and she had a nice personality even tho I'm sure the one time I picked her up she wasn't sober, but again, sweet personality her pipe cleaning skills were ok but the one thing that I wasn't crazy about but at the same time kinda made me chuckle a bit on the inside, is how fucking hairy her downstairs was. Like, it was a magical forest that prob had little dwarves and elves running around, its just honestly been a while since I've seen a chick with that much fuzz but none the less would like to see her again if I get the chance. I don't remember her name, but I really like her skills and looks if anyone sees her, but I had met with a relatively new chick (at least to these parts) who was pretty skinny, brunette, and prego but it wasn't super noticeable. She wanted. 20 damage for pipe cleaning and was staying at the ocala inn. About two days ago when I went looking late at night it was empty on pine and the only person I saw near the Ihop was Doris, I know who she is but had never personally picked her up, but I've read two reports on here about there, and both them gave only bad info on her so I passed. I have met with teardrop recently and I have her digits for seniors (she has like two different numbers right now) and she has good attitude, a cute accent, she says she's originally from Miami. Last quick thing I wanted to mention, which again some of you might already have known about checking this, but I am currently driving a different car then the one I used to have which was like a month ago, and long story short, my cousin was helping to clean the inside of my car to put it up for sale and as he was cleaning the the passenger side of the car he found a "present" some girl (have no clue who) left behind, it must've fell out of her pocket or purse, but it was a needle. This really concerned me because my cousin is young, and he said he thot it was a pen and barely touched the tip but not enuff where it pierced his skin or anything. But even with just that, I'm going to be checking the passenger side after each date now just in case.

Good luck and safe hunting.

Ringo56
09-14-16, 20:06
.... as he was cleaning the the passenger side of the car he found a "present" some girl (have no clue who) left behind, it must've fell out of her pocket or purse, but it was a needle. This really concerned me because my cousin is young, and he said he thot it was a pen and barely touched the tip but not enuff where it pierced his skin or anything. But even with just that, I'm going to be checking the passenger side after each date now just in case.

Good luck and safe hunting.Good advice! The only things I have ever found left behind have been a bra and a baseball cap.

Ringo56
09-26-16, 16:30
Brandi is back from her county imposed vacation. Scooped her up around 7:00 last night (Sunday) right behind IHOP. Told me that it was her birthday and she had just been released from county so I helped her celebrate. She blew out my candle and I gave her a gift of a Jackson then dropped her off at her place. Funny thing. Her place is the same place that I've dropped off two other young ladies recently. Must be interesting behind those closed doors.

FloridaBiker
10-09-16, 13:52
Hi guys.

I have been prowling recently in the mentioned places, off Pine. I had 1 good local experience, so far.

I live in a gated community, would like to bring them here for longer sessions. (OTOW).

I hate the 'driver' system that seems popular with the girls here.

Any advice on this subject or locating better providers?

I can give good advice on many JAX westside providers (Lane / Lenox / Highway /103St).

DaRockRod
10-09-16, 23:54
Brandi is back from her county imposed vacation. Scooped her up around 7:00 last night (Sunday) right behind IHOP. Told me that it was her birthday and she had just been released from county so I helped her celebrate. She blew out my candle and I gave her a gift of a Jackson then dropped her off at her place. Funny thing. Her place is the same place that I've dropped off two other young ladies recently. Must be interesting behind those closed doors.I pickup Brandi Saturday Night Oct 8th, guess what "It's was her Birthday" LOL.

She must use that line on everyone, thinking it would get her a tip.

But I have to say her head game was crazy!

The Motel is where the candy shop is. That's what they do, soon as the get some green in hand.

Rod.

NeguS
10-10-16, 00:18
Was doing my check on pine and found teresa behind red head girl burguer park there an fllash my lights did LEO check ask her flash me and saw this awosome c boobs ask 40 for full service and 20 for head relief pick head service awosome job deep throath and took her time finally I release my protein when dhe was giving me a deep throath no drama easy to deal to big for my taste but love the actitude be careful LEO is checkin on pine all girls are hiding on the small back roas be safe guys.

FloridaBiker
10-23-16, 10:26
I just cruised Pine and back streets.

Wasted trip, totally.

Bummer!

FloridaBiker
10-26-16, 18:12
I dreamed I met Laura, walking north on 60 Av, on phone, but watching traffic.

No signs of The Jenny Craig crack diet.

Age about 35,5'6"" 135 lbs, average build, short brown hair. Dressed normal.

I don't like in car so we went to place of my choice. She has no tats, a little Mommy damage, but not too bad.

2 Jacks for a relaxed BBBJ.

I would repeat. I couldn't get digits.

JoesGarage
10-27-16, 17:06
I was on Pine recently and saw I new talent! As a talent scout, I'm always looking for that next super star. I made the pickup and she said her name was Kim. She was staying at the Star, and wanted an audition. What did I want her to do? I figured I'd check her mic skills. In my mind, if that's good, then the rest is always good. She worked the mic for a few minutes and then went to hand signals to finish. This performance was probably worth the 30 Oreos but I was disappointed in the effort. Even though I have digits, there will be no call backs or future additions. She actually had the nerve to ask for a tip after the deed. She's brunette, a few extra pounds, which I like as the candy girls are often very thin, and smokes.

Dragon88
11-17-16, 23:27
Hard to believe.

Dongr
11-26-16, 12:37
Wednesday around noon saw Samantha and Katrina walking on road behind IHOP. I had just came from a date with Anna so I was spent. I did get Samantha's number. Same time saw another BSW on same road. Seemed very doable. I then saw a WSW on corner behind the comfort. When I came back around she was gone. Most action I've seen in a long time. About a week ago saw Brandy she has started to go downhill because of her drug use. Really too bad as she is a sweet girl. I have seen that happen often with these girls. Hopefully action will pick up and we'll all have lot to post about.

Don.

Luknaround
11-28-16, 12:11
Wednesday around noon saw Samantha and Katrina walking on road behind IHOP. I had just came from a date with Anna so I was spent. I did get Samantha's number. Same time saw another BSW on same road. Seemed very doable. I then saw a WSW on corner behind the comfort. When I came back around she was gone. Most action I've seen in a long time. About a week ago saw Brandy she has started to go downhill because of her drug use. Really too bad as she is a sweet girl. I have seen that happen often with these girls. Hopefully action will pick up and we'll all have lot to post about.

Don.Don't get over that way as much as I used to, but always liked spending time with Anna. The last 2-3 times I texted her however, I never heard back. My fear was she was on vacation, but sounds as if she is out and about. Good to hear.

NeguS
11-28-16, 16:19
Don't get over that way as much as I used to, but always liked spending time with Anna. The last 2-3 times I texted her however, I never heard back. My fear was she was on vacation, but sounds as if she is out and about. Good to hear.Can you share samantha #.

TudeTime
11-28-16, 23:29
Can you share samantha #.Hey can you PM me with a number and description.

NeguS
12-07-16, 05:40
Was doing my patrol 3 days ago in pine and saw a thick short girl making eye contact with all cars can park because a car was behind me so you pull over in wendys and she got in my car did LEO check she said is cuban and make a deal for 25 ask her to show me her B boobies and suck her perky nipples then she went down and start giving a nice sloppy relief to my little friend I take out her hand from my friend and she got little angry probably don want. Me to fuck her mouth the got little pushy saying I was taking to long then finally load my protein on her mouth she spiy it but receive almost all she's ok just need be firm with her I have digits for members please I want trade it for a decent no dramma provider.

NeguS
12-07-16, 05:55
Today around 12 am did my patrol on pine and nothing was there then went the street behing wendys and close to ihop 2 great looking girls one call my. Attention blonde young spinner with short skyrt they stay looking at me but I keep driving and.

Thinking may be they are or not so I went back and ask her if she need a ride and. She said no and she ask ask me if I was looking for something I said no and leave I had a feeling may be they are undercover or may be to new and didn't know how to do the monger negotiation I never saw this girls before plus they only walk 2 street down always together and few cars pass next to and didn't talk to them I'm sure they was thinking the same they have to be undercover hope I'm wrong that blonde look no more then 25 and really hot be carefull. Guys.

JoesGarage
12-07-16, 21:57
Today around 12 am did my patrol on pine and nothing was there then went the street behing wendys and close to ihop 2 great looking girls one call my. Attention blonde young spinner with short skyrt they stay looking at me but I keep driving and.

Thinking may be they are or not so I went back and ask her if she need a ride and. She said no and she ask ask me if I was looking for something I said no and leave I had a feeling may be they are undercover or may be to new and didn't know how to do the monger negotiation I never saw this girls before plus they only walk 2 street down always together and few cars pass next to and didn't talk to them I'm sure they was thinking the same they have to be undercover hope I'm wrong that blonde look no more then 25 and really hot be carefull. Guys.If the woman won't get in the car when offered a ride, then you always drive away. Never ever discuss anything through the car window. Never offer anything but a ride. The seasoned working girls know the game. At best, a new to the game girl might not know the rules of the game, and she might not know how to please you either. At worse, it was a sting and you slipped through it like a seasoned professional monger. No pussy is ever worth a shiny set of uncle LEO's bracelets. Well done! Cheers.

OcalaDude
12-08-16, 07:54

Thinking may be they are or not so I went back and ask her if she need a ride and. She said no and she ask ask me if I was looking for something I said no and leave I had a feeling may be they are undercover or may be to new and didn't know how to do the monger negotiation I never saw this girls before plus they only walk 2 street down always together and few cars pass next to and didn't talk to them I'm sure they was thinking the same they have to be undercover hope I'm wrong that blonde look no more then 25 and really hot be carefull. Guys.Saw the same girl on Sunday around noon. Back and forth for 2 blocks behind iHop. Hot blonde, super short skirt. Would not make eye contact with me at all. I circled twice and passed by slowly each time. Still no eye contact. I thought it was a bit strange so I went on.

NeguS
12-08-16, 15:25
If the woman won't get in the car when offered a ride, then you always drive away. Never ever discuss anything through the car window. Never offer anything but a ride. The seasoned working girls know the game. At best, a new to the game girl might not know the rules of the game, and she might not know how to please you either. At worse, it was a sting and you slipped through it like a seasoned professional monger. No pussy is ever worth a shiny set of uncle LEO's bracelets. Well done! Cheers.Yes was weird also the old prividers are gone so may be is a LEO stimg be careful guys also saw a black 4 doors charger with red blue lights pull someone no LEO sings on her doors undercover car pine is really hot so I'm taking vacations be safe mongers.

JoesGarage
12-12-16, 21:55

Thinking may be they are or not so I went back and ask her if she need a ride and. She said no and she ask ask me if I was looking for something I said no and leave I had a feeling may be they are undercover or may be to new and didn't know how to do the monger negotiation I never saw this girls before plus they only walk 2 street down always together and few cars pass next to and didn't talk to them I'm sure they was thinking the same they have to be undercover hope I'm wrong that blonde look no more then 25 and really hot be carefull. Guys.I rolled up on a good looking young girl today at that location and through the window asked "You need a ride?" She said "I'm working" I replied " Kind of the same thing" No response and no movement to get in the car. I said "good luck with that" and drove off. She won't last long out there being that naive. Shame as she looks like a nice girl just down on her luck I suspect. Couple months at the Hilton and she learn the game.

Cajun421
12-13-16, 11:56

Thinking may be they are or not so I went back and ask her if she need a ride and. She said no and she ask ask me if I was looking for something I said no and leave I had a feeling may be they are undercover or may be to new and didn't know how to do the monger negotiation I never saw this girls before plus they only walk 2 street down always together and few cars pass next to and didn't talk to them I'm sure they was thinking the same they have to be undercover hope I'm wrong that blonde look no more then 25 and really hot be carefull. Guys.Something everyone should follow all the time, but you did the right thing, no questions asked. But for anything you may not do naturally.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

Liquid3867
12-13-16, 14:01
I rolled up on a good looking young girl today at that location and through the window asked "You need a ride?" She said "I'm working" I replied " Kind of the same thing" No response and no movement to get in the car. I said "good luck with that" and drove off. She won't last long out there being that naive. Shame as she looks like a nice girl just down on her luck I suspect. Couple months at the Hilton and she learn the game.Her saying "I'm working" and not getting into the car is telling me she's LEO. She's baiting you by saying I'm working.

Spanky2
12-13-16, 16:41
Saw Sara on November 25th. Offered her a ride, she dropped off some beer to a guy at the Royal, then off to dreamland. Dreamed we went to the Publix parking lot for some relief. Imagined a. 2 dream where she had decent oral skills after all was drained. Wole to drop her off behind a bar on Pine.

Dongr
12-17-16, 12:24
Things have picked up lately. Last week Thursday picked up Shannon on pine and went to Dixie for BBBJCIM. A little older wow but always a good time. Same day saw Nicole walking on side street off of 40 West. Talked with 30 year old WSW off of pine. Said her name was Marie no phone. Nice looking. Anyone know her. I've seen her walking before.

Last Saturday saw the two girls everyone's been talking about behind IHOP. Talked with the smaller one. Her name is Mellisa and her friends name is Sarah. She wanted 40 for BJ. I declined. She seemed new to the business. I saw Tamra walking behind Comfort. Bigger girl about 35 with real nice big boobs. I've always had a great time with her. She has been out of the business for a couple of years. I meet Anna at the Ocala Inn for another great date. I can't get enough of her.

Yesterday saw Hazel by the Comfort. Saw Sherry on MLK north of 40. Also saw a tall thin young black girl on side street off 40 West. Couldn't tell if she was working. Great body. Also, have seen Doris walking often. One to avoid in my opinion. Need to see CiCi more often as she lives close to me.

Haven't seen much le lately.

Dragon88
12-17-16, 22:06
Does she give a good BBBJ. Would like to try her.

Dragon88
12-17-16, 22:07
I AGREE STAY AWAY I met her a few months ago she is a rip off. Tried Hazel to not a rip off but does not allow cim stay away from both in my opinion.

JoesGarage
12-18-16, 09:10
I AGREE STAY AWAY I met her a few months ago she is a rip off. Tried Hazel to not a rip off but does not allow cim stay away from both in my opinion.I had a shitty date with Doris about two or three years ago and I know to avoid her. Recently however, I was parked at the Fortune Mart. I had purchased a drink and was watching the world go by when she came up to my window and asked "can you help me out? I need a room and I'm short on cash Blah Blah Blah" She clearly didn't remember me. She seemed to be stressing out, likely missing her candy stressing out. I told her "No. " She said "What you don't help people out?" Again I said "No". She said do you date? I said "Oh hell no" and I had to drive away. LOL I still shake my head and smile when I think about it.

Dragon88
12-18-16, 14:22
I had a shitty date with Doris about two or three years ago and I know to avoid her. Recently however, I was parked at the Fortune Mart. I had purchased a drink and was watching the world go by when she came up to my window and asked "can you help me out? I need a room and I'm short on cash Blah Blah Blah" She clearly didn't remember me. She seemed to be stressing out, likely missing her candy stressing out. I told her "No. " She said "What you don't help people out?" Again I said "No". She said do you date? I said "Oh hell no" and I had to drive away. LOL I still shake my head and smile when I think about it.Makes you wonder weather backpage is a bad idea aloso or maybe worth it the problem there is the cash I mean even 50 or sixity isn't to bad if you can get a decent chick who gives good service but the prices they want now are ridiculous no way in hell am I going to give 75 or 80 marion coins for 15 minutes now they arte asking 150 for a half hr so what the fuc. And the funny thing is that the backpage girls wil walk to sometimes go figure.

Luknaround
12-18-16, 15:13
Things have picked up lately. Last week Thursday picked up Shannon on pine and went to Dixie for BBBJCIM. A little older wow but always a good time. Same day saw Nicole walking on side street off of 40 West. Talked with 30 year old WSW off of pine. Said her name was Marie no phone. Nice looking. Anyone know her. I've seen her walking before.

Last Saturday saw the two girls everyone's been talking about behind IHOP. Talked with the smaller one. Her name is Mellisa and her friends name is Sarah. She wanted 40 for BJ. I declined. She seemed new to the business. I saw Tamra walking behind Comfort. Bigger girl about 35 with real nice big boobs. I've always had a great time with her. She has been out of the business for a couple of years. I meet Anna at the Ocala Inn for another great date. I can't get enough of her.

Yesterday saw Hazel by the Comfort. Saw Sherry on MLK north of 40. Also saw a tall thin young black girl on side street off 40 West. Couldn't tell if she was working. Great body. Also, have seen Doris walking often. One to avoid in my opinion. Need to see CiCi more often as she lives close to me.

Haven't seen much le lately.I don't get out as much as I used to but I have called Anna and CiCi and not heard back, you definitely can't go wrong with either they are good and consistent. Did see Doris when I was out last time, but like most here wouldn't touch her with a 10 ft pole. Did see a BSW behind Pine but didn't stop and she didn't look as if she was working. I have tried to catch the two behind IHOP everyone has talked about but as of yet haven't seen them. Would like to give one or both a try.

Dragon88
12-18-16, 21:53

Haven't seen much le lately.Where does Shannon stroll bye.

Dongr
12-19-16, 14:50
Where does Shannon stroll bye.I've have always picked her up on Pine between Ocala Inn and Dunkin Donuts or street behind Comfort. She is out often.

Brock420
12-20-16, 07:37
Was in the mood for some streetwalker last night so fell asleep and had a quick dream with hazle nice enough lady had a nice discreet spot around the corner to have fun outside the truck. Ran 40 sheep just as good as gv with some BP girls.

Dragon88
12-20-16, 13:37
I've have always picked her up on Pine between Ocala Inn and Dunkin Donuts or street behind Comfort. She is out often.Ok thanks will check her out.

Liquid3867
12-27-16, 18:12
Picked up a WSW by the dunkin doughnuts on pine. Didn't get her name but she was blond and not too bad in the face. Had giant ears. Anyway she gave me a BBBJ for about 4-5 min then I told her I wanted to fill her up so I got out of my car and bent her over, got a nice view of her surprisingly great ass and pretty little asshole. Asked if I could fucker her ass but she said no. Fucked her for about another 5 min then exploded inside her. When I pulled out, my cum was dripping out on to the ground. She was very nice and I'd pick her up again. I should have gotten a name. Next time.

JoesGarage
12-27-16, 20:10
I came across Melissa behind the pancake joint and took her for a drive. I wanted headache relief and she wanted 40 Oreos. I countered with 30 Oreos. We agreed and it was on. Decent looking girl. Mid twenties, thin, good attitude, some face piercings, kind of pretty. Probably on candy, definitely a smoker. Skills were pretty good, not as good as at lest 3 others that I know of, but she got it done. I was ready to bust in no time at all. All down the hatch. My fault going out with a big load. No digits. FS could be had for 60-80 Oreos and I will consider exercising that option in the future. Didn't inquire about Greek options. Cheers.

Dragon88
12-28-16, 18:08
I came across Melissa behind the pancake joint and took her for a drive. I wanted headache relief and she wanted 40 Oreos. I countered with 30 Oreos. We agreed and it was on. Decent looking girl. Mid twenties, thin, good attitude, some face piercings, kind of pretty. Probably on candy, definitely a smoker. Skills were pretty good, not as good as at lest 3 others that I know of, but she got it done. I was ready to bust in no time at all. All down the hatch. My fault going out with a big load. No digits. FS could be had for 60-80 Oreos and I will consider exercising that option in the future. Didn't inquire about Greek options. Cheers.Headachr trlief is all I am after from these girls if you get a good one who haS DIGITS and looking for reliable clients then please pass it on thanks good luck with the full service.

Dongr
01-01-17, 10:52
I came across Melissa behind the pancake joint and took her for a drive. I wanted headache relief and she wanted 40 Oreos. I countered with 30 Oreos. We agreed and it was on. Decent looking girl. Mid twenties, thin, good attitude, some face piercings, kind of pretty. Probably on candy, definitely a smoker. Skills were pretty good, not as good as at lest 3 others that I know of, but she got it done. I was ready to bust in no time at all. All down the hatch. My fault going out with a big load. No digits. FS could be had for 60-80 Oreos and I will consider exercising that option in the future. Didn't inquire about Greek options. Cheers.I'll try Mellisa for 30 she wouldn't budge from 40 a few weeks ago for a BBBJ in car. She may have found out that's too high. She dresses the part for sure. Picked up Hazel a few days ago. Very good BBBJCIM. Almost didn't recognize her as she has lost 30-40 pounds. Been awhile since I had seen her. Usually out from IHOP to Comfort on backstreet. Picked up Brandi a decent car date BBBJ. Picked up Frankie by BK on pine. 30 year old nice figure. She gave a great BBBJCIM. She is really customer friendly and aims to please. Will see again for sure. Had a double with Tamara (or Amanda) and Shannon at a room at OInn. It was ok but I've had better doubles. Finally on Friday picked up Daria on street behind IHOP. Seemed new at this. Went to room where I slip the guy 10 to use. BBBJ was average but fuck was excellent. Very tight and responsive. I see Doris out all the time. Avoid. Tamra might be actually Tamara it sounded like Tamra but very well could be Tamara.

Here's hoping for a great 2017 for everyone.

Brock420
01-02-17, 17:36
I came across Melissa behind the pancake joint and took her for a drive. I wanted headache relief and she wanted 40 Oreos. I countered with 30 Oreos. We agreed and it was on. Decent looking girl. Mid twenties, thin, good attitude, some face piercings, kind of pretty. Probably on candy, definitely a smoker. Skills were pretty good, not as good as at lest 3 others that I know of, but she got it done. I was ready to bust in no time at all. All down the hatch. My fault going out with a big load. No digits. FS could be had for 60-80 Oreos and I will consider exercising that option in the future. Didn't inquire about Greek options. Cheers.Does anyone have a picture of this melissa feel free to pm me if need be I've only seen hazel out working.

Ringo56
01-03-17, 21:30
I have not posted here in a few months. Got a little tired of the crack queens here and since I'm in Orlando on an average of once a week, I have been doing my shopping on the Trail. Well, after a couple of days of driving past the two girls that walk back and forth from IHOP to Wendy's, I decided to partake this evening. I picked up Melissa. As mentioned in other posts on this site, she is young. I'd say early twenties, kind of cute with a nice smile and a great attitude. We agreed on 3 Hamiltons for a quick BBBJCIMWS (I didn't know she would be swallow until she actually did it). This girl has an amazing ass and I explored everywhere while she was hard at work. She told me all about her friend that walks with her. She told me that she hardly ever works because she is lazy and has a boyfriend. She likes her company walking with her at night but wishes she would find something else to do during the day as it is cutting into her paycheck. She says mongers don't always want to stop when they see two of them out. I'm here to tell you that Melissa has excellent skills, takes her time, and leaves nothing at all behind. Good to the last drop. I will definitely repeat and try the full service buffet for 6 cookies.

Dragon88
01-05-17, 23:29
I have not posted here in a few months. Got a little tired of the crack queens here and since I'm in Orlando on an average of once a week, I have been doing my shopping on the Trail. Well, after a couple of days of driving past the two girls that walk back and forth from IHOP to Wendy's, I decided to partake this evening. I picked up Melissa. As mentioned in other posts on this site, she is young. I'd say early twenties, kind of cute with a nice smile and a great attitude. We agreed on 3 Hamiltons for a quick BBBJCIMWS (I didn't know she would be swallow until she actually did it). This girl has an amazing ass and I explored everywhere while she was hard at work. She told me all about her friend that walks with her. She told me that she hardly ever works because she is lazy and has a boyfriend. She likes her company walking with her at night but wishes she would find something else to do during the day as it is cutting into her paycheck. She says mongers don't always want to stop when they see two of them out. I'm here to tell you that Melissa has excellent skills, takes her time, and leaves nothing at all behind. Good to the last drop. I will definitely repeat and try the full service buffet for 6 cookies.Next time you go over to Orlando try this one in Apopka you won't be sorry. http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ask-what-the-40-special-is-text-me-407-431-7795/17982533.

Jesse54
01-06-17, 13:43
Next time you go over to Orlando try this one in Apopka you won't be sorry. http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ask-what-the-40-special-is-text-me-407-431-7795/17982533.I knew I was going to be over that way recently, shot her a text to see if she would be available at a certain time, crickets is not a good thing to hear..why post about her in the SW thread? Does she walk? Cheers Jesse

Dragon88
01-06-17, 14:47
I knew I was going to be over that way recently, shot her a text to see if she would be available at a certain time, crickets is not a good thing to hear..why post about her in the SW thread? Does she walk? Cheers JesseThe reasson why I posted her here is because of her pricing you get great headgame and you do not have to be in a car you get great service 40 mario coins and the head game is perfect including getting nuts sucked off also. THERE is no way any other backpage girl will do that for 40 does not exisit dude 80 minimum .SO YOU BE THE JUIDGE. Have a good one enjoy.

Dongr
01-08-17, 11:58
Next time you go over to Orlando try this one in Apopka you won't be sorry. http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ask-what-the-40-special-is-text-me-407-431-7795/17982533.Thanks for the info. I will try to meet this week. I hate car dates so this is a great deal for 40. I never would have found the ad by myself.

Don.

Wamo25
01-09-17, 00:02
I do have some positive reports of personal experience that I can share, but of course what brings me back, another problem that I really hope won't lead to any problems. But wanted your guys' opinion. To make a long story short, I had commented on a pic of a girl on BP only to get a text way later in the day saying "this is the wrong number, this is ccso". All I said was "ok" and deleted the message, it wasn't until after that I looked it up to find out what ccso was, it was the citrus county arrest records. So naturally I'm a little nervous. Good luck and safe hunting.

Ringo56
01-09-17, 17:42
Maybe I'm way too careful, but I read and reread every text that I compose before I push the send button. I don't care if I know the girl or not, I always think about what is the worse case scenario if someone else was to read it and choose my words accordingly. I have a throw-away phone that I use, but in this day of technology tracking, I would still rather be overly cautious. Just don't text anything that can come back to bite you in the ass. That is just my two-cents worth.

I do have some positive reports of personal experience that I can share, but of course what brings me back, another problem that I really hope won't lead to any problems. But wanted your guys' opinion. To make a long story short, I had commented on a pic of a girl on BP only to get a text way later in the day saying "this is the wrong number, this is ccso". All I said was "ok" and deleted the message, it wasn't until after that I looked it up to find out what ccso was, it was the citrus county arrest records. So naturally I'm a little nervous. Good luck and safe hunting.

Wamo25
01-10-17, 16:44
Maybe I'm way too careful, but I read and reread every text that I compose before I push the send button. I don't care if I know the girl or not, I always think about what is the worse case scenario if someone else was to read it and choose my words accordingly. I have a throw-away phone that I use, but in this day of technology tracking, I would still rather be overly cautious. Just don't text anything that can come back to bite you in the ass. That is just my two-cents worth.I agree, I don't think I texted anything incriminating, I did use the words "date" but I said I wasn't interested, but who knows, even that could be considered enough to get me in trouble, and that I was commenting on of her pics that's it. The idea of using an alt-phone has crossed my mind multiple times in the past but I never got around to getting one. What do you use, a pre-paid phone? Because I'm not even sure what a pre-paid phone is (never had one). Good luck and safe hunting.

Dragon88
01-10-17, 19:04
I agree, I don't think I texted anything incriminating, I did use the words "date" but I said I wasn't interested, but who knows, even that could be considered enough to get me in trouble, and that I was commenting on of her pics that's it. The idea of using an alt-phone has crossed my mind multiple times in the past but I never got around to getting one. What do you use, a pre-paid phone? Because I'm not even sure what a pre-paid phone is (never had one). Good luck and safe hunting.Like a trac phone put it in an alias or you can download a 2nd number app. If you have to dump it simply uninstall the app.

Chinsu11
01-11-17, 00:25
Melissa is out tonight and I saw 4 other walking on pine tonight. Was lookin for melissa and found her walk in the same spot as always had a great bbbjws and she got every drop can't wait till see her again maybe take her to a hotel so I can get a better look at her got digits for a repeat.

Happy hunting and stay safe.

Dongr
01-12-17, 12:15
Melissa is out tonight and I saw 4 other walking on pine tonight. Was lookin for melissa and found her walk in the same spot as always had a great bbbjws and she got every drop can't wait till see her again maybe take her to a hotel so I can get a better look at her got digits for a repeat.

Happy hunting and stay safe.I was out about Tuesday night also and probably saw the same girls. Two new ones that I lost out on one by Wendy's Black glasses a little taller than some looked good but by the time I turned around a white pickup made the scoop. Saw another new one by Firestone on Pine but a dark pickup in front of me beat me to her. Looked as if she had a nice body. Also, saw Daria, Mellisa, Doris (avoid). More action in Ocala lately. Monday night I didn't see anyone but a lot of le all over the place. Also, saw Billie Jean out behind the Comfort. Hadn't seen her out in awhile wouldn't been surprised she was on Backpage until it was shut done.

Wamo25
01-12-17, 17:12
Like a trac phone put it in an alias or you can download a 2nd number app. If you have to dump it simply uninstall the app.Hmmm, not sure what a "trac phone" is, never heard of that, I guess I can try looking into the app you mentioned. Is ther a particular one that is good that you would recommend? Good luck and safe hunting.

Wamo25
01-12-17, 17:28
I recently picked up a girl named Glady or Clady, I couldn't quite get the name. She walks silver springs blvd near the intersection with mlk st, whre that plaza with the metro pcs store is. You will notice here right away if you see here because she waves at everyone, personally I don't think that's a smart decision. But anyways, she like maybe mid 30's-40, I thot she looked kinda white from afar and even when I saw here up close, but she has a very thick accent so I'm thinking maybe she is hispanic. She was tweaked out on something and smelled like utter ass so I won't be seeing her again. And then over the weekend I think it was, after looking for quite some time and finding nothing I decided to head home on SW 32nd st whre it intersects with pine going south I think it is, normally I've never seen much on that way except one time where a chick was also waving people down right on the overpass on that road and some other person got her before me. But this time way down that road, past the second street light even, I eventually see a chick walking down the side walk and I was thinking "no way can she be working", because at that point down that road the area gets. Better so to speak. Nicer houses and what not. She looked like she was in her mid 20's, maybe a little chubby (not fat tho) wearing a dress and most importantly and what mainly caught my eyes which you don't see that often, she was wearing high heels. There was pretty much only one other car on that road and he was in front of me, he makes a you-turn, tries to pick her up and seemingly she turns him down and I thot "ya, I thot it was too good to be true" but for some reason I still wanted to try. I make a you-turn to, I pass her and drive for a bit goin in the same direction as the prev car. Now he does a you-turn AGAIN, do the same thing after driving a bit further down, and I see him pull up next to her again, and she gets in. And I'm like "FUCK". So don't know who this chick is, but it was very odd seeing her in that area. Good luck and safe hunting.

Dragon88
01-12-17, 21:47
Hmmm, not sure what a "trac phone" is, never heard of that, I guess I can try looking into the app you mentioned. Is ther a particular one that is good that you would recommend? Good luck and safe hunting.Apps to try talkatone and sideline work. And free to use.

NobodyYouKnow
01-13-17, 11:25
Hmmm, not sure what a "trac phone" is, never heard of that, I guess I can try looking into the app you mentioned. Is ther a particular one that is good that you would recommend? Good luck and safe hunting.Trac phone is particular brand of pay as you go burners. The last time I looked into ho-phones, Tmobile had the best paygo plan, but that's probably changed, as competition has also increased.

I've been using google voice, but I've noticed the occasional provider saying "no internet phones". I wonder how they're detecting that? IMO, number portability makes any such generalization worthless, and also wouldn't the phone service your cable provider is selling you also fall into the category of internet phone?

Some light reading, if you're interested. The advantage of a separate phone is if you feel the number has been compromised in some way, or you get a crazy provider who calls you day & night, you can hand it off to a homeless person (or toss it in a storm drain). Or buy a new SIM card and get a new number.

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/utilities/prepaid-cell-phone-plans/

"We evaluated prepaid cell phone plans offered by the following carriers: AT&T, Boost Mobile, Consumer Cellular, Cricket, Google's Project Fi, GreatCall, MetroPCS, Net10, Republic Wireless, Sprint, Straight Talk, T-Mobile, TracFone, Verizon Wireless and Virgin Mobile.

To determine the best plans, we looked at the monthly plan price before taxes and fees; high-speed data allotment; when applicable, the price per gigabyte; and features such as unlimited music streaming. We only considered national carriers, which ruled out regional providers like USA Cellular. ".

Ringo56
01-15-17, 23:18
Just spent some time with Melissa. Looked for her yesterday and today. Had just decided to give up and headed up the road behind IHOP toward home, and out of the blue (well, it was actually dark), there she was. Since I got to do a little exploring during our last visit, I just had to see the whole package this time. I was expecting just the usual old "hurry up and get this over with" attitude that I have experienced with others (like Katrina) but, no. She gave me the full girlfriend treatment. FK, stroking and playing, standing, mish, sideways, doggy, and a few other positions in between. I didn't go for Greek, but she didn't say anything when I put my finger up her ass. She's a small little thing and has all the right proportions in all the right places. Definitely a great evening. This time I got her number so I don't have to troll for her when the urge happens.

JoesGarage
01-17-17, 13:59
Just spent some time with Melissa. Looked for her yesterday and today. Had just decided to give up and headed up the road behind IHOP toward home, and out of the blue (well, it was actually dark), there she was. Since I got to do a little exploring during our last visit, I just had to see the whole package this time. I was expecting just the usual old "hurry up and get this over with" attitude that I have experienced with others (like Katrina) but, no. She gave me the full girlfriend treatment. FK, stroking and playing, standing, mish, sideways, doggy, and a few other positions in between. I didn't go for Greek, but she didn't say anything when I put my finger up her ass. She's a small little thing and has all the right proportions in all the right places. Definitely a great evening. This time I got her number so I don't have to troll for her when the urge happens.Mugshots Ocala Both Gals at the Greybar Inn at least until they make bond!

Dongr
01-17-17, 22:11
Mugshots Ocala Both Gals at the Greybar Inn at least until they make bond!Melissa bonded out tonight Doris still in.

Dragon88
01-18-17, 00:18
Melissa bonded out tonight Doris still in.If watching the news lately looks like This area is cracking down with New Sherriff and Trump taling office the confused moral Society flexing their clipped wings. GermaNY YOU JUST GO TO THE WINDOWS AND SHOP THEM FROM the Street corner oh well. Be safe out there.

Dragon88
01-19-17, 21:06
This one is in available in Orlando. Could be worth the drive.

Lars36
01-20-17, 00:13
This one is in available in Orlando. Could be worth the drive.And TOFTT and let us know. I just HATE a long drive only to be disappointed ykno!

Dragon88
01-20-17, 21:14
And TOFTT and let us know. I just HATE a long drive only to be disappointed ykno!Ok I have a number for her lets see if she wants to play.

JoesGarage
01-21-17, 17:27
Cici was working here in Ocala, on Pine mostly, and then relocated to Summerfield. She's thin, 30 ish, 5'5", very small boobs. She doesn't have a car and doesn't have a room to entertain visitors in. She does give a damn good BBBJ with swallow and would like make a few new friends. I told her I would pass the word out to the gents on this board. If you have contributed useful verifiable intel, then I can share digits. Just remember that she's in Summerfield not Ocala and that you will have to pick her up for a car date. Date probably won't go for more than a five or so minutes LOL.

MarkoRusso
01-22-17, 13:40
Cici was working here in Ocala, on Pine mostly, and then relocated to Summerfield. She's thin, 30 ish, 5'5", very small boobs. She doesn't have a car and doesn't have a room to entertain visitors in. She does give a damn good BBBJ with swallow and would like make a few new friends. I told her I would pass the word out to the gents on this board. If you have contributed useful verifiable intel, then I can share digits. Just remember that she's in Summerfield not Ocala and that you will have to pick her up for a car date. Date probably won't go for more than a five or so minutes LOL.She can count me in! Thanks Joe.

MarkoRusso
01-25-17, 11:32
She can count me in! Thanks Joe.Everything went silent.

Dragon88
01-25-17, 22:31
Everything went silent.Just check your pm cici.

Ringo56
01-27-17, 08:28
Took a drive last night (Thursday) just to see who was out. It started raining before I got to the market area (I do my shopping between Comfort and IHOP and the little stretch on 40 close to the Dollar Store). Totally surprised. While it was raining between 6:30 and 7:30, I saw over half a dozen young working women out. I guess neither rain, nor sleet, nor gloom of night will keep them from getting their candy. After the rain cleared up, so did the walkers. I did decide to go ahead and offer this one that I'd never seen before a ride. She was on the cutoff on 40 that takes you to Broadway. I thought she was younger until she got in. Middle aged, latin (Mexican or Central America), short black hair, kind of stocky. Told her all that I had was a Jackson and she accepted for a BBBJ. Drove around through the "hood" letting her go to work and finally pulled into some church's parking lot to let her finish. Catch and release. Afterwards, she wanted me to drive her down to the MickeyD's by Comfort. Told her I wasn't going in that direction. She told me that it was the least that I could do since she just gave me a BJ. I informed her that the "least" I could do was to drop her ass off in that church parking lot which is what I did. Her looks were probably a 3 and her skills were about the same. Nothing to write home about. I'll know to pass her by the next time. Safe hunting! R56.

JoesGarage
01-27-17, 08:32
Cruised through the usual areas of Pine about 830 pm looking for a little fun and came across Emily. She's very young and looks it. If it was 7 am, I would have thought she was on her way to school! But she gave me that look as I drove by. So I looped around and the scoop was made. For a moment, I thought about asking her for her I'd. Of course little Joe vetoed that mood killer. I wanted new lips on little Joe and little Joe wanted it pretty bad. As always, these gals want 40 Oreos. I always counter with 30 and they always agree. BBBJ spit and it was very nice. She took her time and had the right friction, suction, and good technique. Girl knows how to suck dick. Probably began her training at age 14! LOL. In talking to her, I figure she was in her early twenties. Reddish blond hair, thin, small boobs, and had her ankle wrapped in an elastic bandage. She to be cold with the foot being wet with no shoe on. She said she would be around and was staying at one of the shit hole hotels on Pine. Couldn't use the room as there was others staying with her. Cheers.

Dongr
01-27-17, 13:02
Cruised through the usual areas of Pine about 830 pm looking for a little fun and came across Emily. She's very young and looks it. If it was 7 am, I would have thought she was on her way to school! But she gave me that look as I drove by. So I looped around and the scoop was made. For a moment, I thought about asking her for her I'd. Of course little Joe vetoed that mood killer. I wanted new lips on little Joe and little Joe wanted it pretty bad. As always, these gals want 40 Oreos. I always counter with 30 and they always agree. BBBJ spit and it was very nice. She took her time and had the right friction, suction, and good technique. Girl knows how to suck dick. Probably began her training at age 14! LOL. In talking to her, I figure she was in her early twenties. Reddish blond hair, thin, small boobs, and had her ankle wrapped in an elastic bandage. She to be cold with the foot being wet with no shoe on. She said she would be around and was staying at one of the shit hole hotels on Pine. Couldn't use the room as there was others staying with her. Cheers.I picked up Hope around 730 last night. I had dated her 2-3 years ago. She remembered me but I didn't remember her until she gave me her name. Her BBBJCIM was better than it used to be. Short overweight big boobs and friendly. Damage was. 20 and worth it. Right after dropping her off I saw Emily by Wendys on Pine. Very young and cute with foot all wrapped up. Got in car and immediately pulled out her boobs to prove she wasn't LE. I loved her attitude but wasn't looking for a date immediately after Hope other wise I would have definitely dated her. Of course no phone but she took my number hope to hear from her but doubt I will. I will definitely be on the outlook for her. Glad Joe had a good time with her. Wished it had been me LOL.

Dongr
01-29-17, 19:11
Cruised through the usual areas of Pine about 830 pm looking for a little fun and came across Emily. She's very young and looks it. If it was 7 am, I would have thought she was on her way to school! But she gave me that look as I drove by. So I looped around and the scoop was made. For a moment, I thought about asking her for her I'd. Of course little Joe vetoed that mood killer. I wanted new lips on little Joe and little Joe wanted it pretty bad. As always, these gals want 40 Oreos. I always counter with 30 and they always agree. BBBJ spit and it was very nice. She took her time and had the right friction, suction, and good technique. Girl knows how to suck dick. Probably began her training at age 14! LOL. In talking to her, I figure she was in her early twenties. Reddish blond hair, thin, small boobs, and had her ankle wrapped in an elastic bandage. She to be cold with the foot being wet with no shoe on. She said she would be around and was staying at one of the shit hole hotels on Pine. Couldn't use the room as there was others staying with her. Cheers.Picked Emily up around 8 Saturday night. Same area that I saw her a couple of days back. She kept falling asleep on way to a spot. She still did a real good BBBJ. She is a good pickup. Had to move from the first spot that I picked. A tow truck came and we left and he took the spot. Must have up to no good just like me. That's why I hate car dates.

JoesGarage
01-30-17, 22:36
Melissa on forced vacation as of this evening. Saw this one coming, as I said in post #637. Got her on offer to commit prostitution. Damn shame.

Liquid3867
01-31-17, 08:25
Melissa on forced vacation as of this evening. Saw this one coming, as I said in post #637. Got her on offer to commit prostitution. Damn shame.I don't understand why two consenting adults can't agree to having sex for money. It doesn't hurt anyone. These idiot police need to focus on real criminals. I'm an adult and if I want to pay a woman to BBBJCIM than who cares. Unbelievable.

FloridaBiker
01-31-17, 08:57
I don't understand why two consenting adults can't agree to having sex for money. It doesn't hurt anyone. These idiot police need to focus on real criminals. I'm an adult and if I want to pay a woman to BBBJCIM than who cares. Unbelievable.Are you an adult with at least average IQ? If so, then you are just bitching pointlessly.

It is because organized groups get laws passed that enforce their point of view.

In Jacksonville it is Baptists driving the agenda. I suspect the same in other FL locales.

Also, we have political correctness driving the opinion of the masses (peer pressure by another name).

If this really bothers you move to a friendlier locale. I have lived in several places where prostitution is legal, and. Surprise! - the world still works just fine.

Or, you can work to change the laws. That is possible, but unlikely.

Dongr
01-31-17, 09:08
I don't understand why two consenting adults can't agree to having sex for money. It doesn't hurt anyone. These idiot police need to focus on real criminals. I'm an adult and if I want to pay a woman to BBBJCIM than who cares. Unbelievable.I couldn't agree more.

Melissa bonded out early this morning.

MilkTruck
02-01-17, 08:14
I don't understand why two consenting adults can't agree to having sex for money. It doesn't hurt anyone. These idiot police need to focus on real criminals. I'm an adult and if I want to pay a woman to BBBJCIM than who cares. Unbelievable.The "idiot" police are simply doing their job. Sex for cash is illegal in most places. If mopping up the working girls is a priority set by the mayor, police chief, sheriff or whomever, it is the job of the cops to enforce the law. It is no different than speeding on the roadways. Most people try to get away with driving 5-15 mph over the limit, so you play cat & mouse with uncle LEO on the highway. Same thing here. As long as sex for cash remains illegal uncle LEO will be out there doing his job. As a hobbyist I'd like to avoid uncle LEO, but at the same time, they are doing the job they are paid to do. Blue Lives Matter.

Dragon88
02-01-17, 18:31
The "idiot" police are simply doing their job. Sex for cash is illegal in most places. If mopping up the working girls is a priority set by the mayor, police chief, sheriff or whomever, it is the job of the cops to enforce the law. It is no different than speeding on the roadways. Most people try to get away with driving 5-15 mph over the limit, so you play cat & mouse with uncle LEO on the highway. Same thing here. As long as sex for cash remains illegal uncle LEO will be out there doing his job. As a hobbyist I'd like to avoid uncle LEO, but at the same time, they are doing the job they are paid to do. Blue Lives Matter.Yes and sometimes uncle LEO plays with his pray. Therefor just stay out of his way. I knew of a girl who walked the streets in orlando and man the stories she would tell.

Dongr
02-02-17, 11:27
Back in MCJ till mid March at least. These girls need to be better in their le checks. A number of the girls just ask if you are le. I guess they don't realize cops can lie to make an arrest. They do not have to admit being a cop.

JoesGarage
02-02-17, 21:12
Back in MCJ till mid March at least. These girls need to be better in their le checks. A number of the girls just ask if you are le. I guess they don't realize cops can lie to make an arrest. They do not have to admit being a cop.Dongr,

I have read that her head game was quite good. But that girl scares the crap out of me! Woof Woof Woof! JoesGarage.

Ringo56
02-04-17, 18:57
Nothing better to do on this gloomy Saturday afternoon, so I headed out to the Pine loop. Scooped up Emily by the you-Haul place (on the road that runs past Wendy's). From descriptions posted on here, I thought it might be her, so I gave it a shot. Jumps in the passenger seat, say's "I'm Emily", then pulls out her tit and says, "See, I ain't no cop. " Alrighty then. I ask her what she's up to and she said that she's just looking for some money to pay for her prescription for her foot. Which she raises up to show me. Long story short, we agree on. 3 doritos for a BBBJ and she promises to swallow. She must have been having a bad day up to this time because she complained all the way to my spot about how stupid some mongers were - "My foot hurts and they make me chase them. They just keep driving around the block and don't stop. Blah, blah, blah. " Couldn't wait to put something in her mouth to get her to quit. Well, the entertainment package that I purchased was well worth the admission. She really knew what she was doing. I was in no hurry and she took her time. Finished up and took her back to Wendy's. This young girl is very much worth your time and effort fellow mongers. Stay safe.

Chinsu11
02-05-17, 00:41
Saw 3 out tonight picked up a tall skinny blonde said she was Russian. Good time and good pick up 30 for BBBJCIM. Think I spotted Emily in her spot but I got wired out she wasn't walking just standing there so pass on that one. Dose anyone know if melissa number is working texted her but don't know if you can trust it seeing how she was busted a couple of weeks ago. Any thoughts on that from my fellow mongers?

JoesGarage
02-05-17, 08:59
Saw 3 out tonight picked up a tall skinny blonde said she was Russian. Good time and good pick up 30 for BBBJCIM. Think I spotted Emily in her spot but I got wired out she wasn't walking just standing there so pass on that one. Dose anyone know if melissa number is working texted her but don't know if you can trust it seeing how she was busted a couple of weeks ago. Any thoughts on that from my fellow mongers?Hi Chinsu,

1) Emily can't walk well as her ankle is fucked up. 2) Melissa's digits were good as of Friday as she texted me looking for a date.

JoesGarage.

Dongr
02-05-17, 09:37
Saw 3 out tonight picked up a tall skinny blonde said she was Russian. Good time and good pick up 30 for BBBJCIM. Think I spotted Emily in her spot but I got wired out she wasn't walking just standing there so pass on that one. Dose anyone know if melissa number is working texted her but don't know if you can trust it seeing how she was busted a couple of weeks ago. Any thoughts on that from my fellow mongers?Melissa texted me on Friday too. Haven't seen her walking last few days which is unusual for her. The tall thin blond might have been Shannon. I've always had a good time with her. I didn't see Emily out last night either as I was looking for her. A few out last night I saw Shannon, Amanda (Tamara), Hazel, taller thin brunette and a BSW near Dunkin Donut. All seen from IHOP to Comfort. Great to see more action out there.

Chinsu11
02-06-17, 22:50
Thanks JoesGarage for the heads up on cici. I just had a great time with cici she give one hell of a BJ takes her time and really wanted me to have a great time. Can't wait to see her again.

PetersMagic12
02-07-17, 10:43
Where do you guys go? And what time? And is there cops in the area.

MarkoRusso
02-07-17, 11:25
Geez on a dry spell for me, nothing. Help a senior member out you lucky dogs.

Buster Hymen
02-07-17, 19:06
Was in Jacksonville yesterday, decided to swing thru Ocala on my way home to Tampa just to see what was happening. I spent a couple hours cruising around sunset, saw a grand total of 5 SW workers, but nothing I would do. Talked to 2 of them, an OK looking girl named Doria, but she talked with an accent as well as sounded like she had a mouthful of marbles. Caught a glimpse of her lower grill, and was shocked. Smelled a bit ripe too. Talked with Hazel, older redhead, nobody picked her up in the 2 hours I was there. Was hoping to see the 2 young ones mentioned here, but was questioning the descriptions given here, as maybe your standards are lower given what I saw. On a side note, this town is chock full of yahoo's driving pickup trucks. About got run over a few times.

Lars36
02-07-17, 20:14
Was in Jacksonville yesterday, decided to swing thru Ocala on my way home to Tampa just to see what was happening. I spent a couple hours cruising around sunset, saw a grand total of 5 SW workers, but nothing I would do. Talked to 2 of them, an OK looking girl named Doria, but she talked with an accent as well as sounded like she had a mouthful of marbles. Caught a glimpse of her lower grill, and was shocked. Smelled a bit ripe too. Talked with Hazel, older redhead, nobody picked her up in the 2 hours I was there. Was hoping to see the 2 young ones mentioned here, but was questioning the descriptions given here, as maybe your standards are lower given what I saw. On a side note, this town is chock full of yahoo's driving pickup trucks. About got run over a few times.Hench the name Slocala!

Ringo56
02-08-17, 08:31
Where do you guys go? And what time? And is there cops in the area.Where do we go? Pine. The best place is at the very north end of the of the shopping center before you get to Firestone. Just park there and hang out.

What time: The peak time is between 1:00 PM and 1:30 on Tuesday and Thursday and between 3:00 AM and 4:30 AM on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. They don't work on weekends.

Are there any cops? Just sit in that location. I have never seen a cop there in all my years of doing this.

Dongr
02-08-17, 10:52
Where do we go? Pine. The best place is at the very north end of the of the shopping center before you get to Firestone. Just park there and hang out.

What time: The peak time is between 1:00 PM and 1:30 on Tuesday and Thursday and between 3:00 AM and 4:30 AM on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. They don't work on weekends.

Are there any cops? Just sit in that location. I have never seen a cop there in all my years of doing this.To help even more be drinking a beer and have 420 ready and I guarantee you won't wait long. I have NEVER seen a cop in that parking lot.

Chris5
02-08-17, 10:59
Was in Jacksonville yesterday, decided to swing thru Ocala on my way home to Tampa just to see what was happening. I spent a couple hours cruising around sunset, saw a grand total of 5 SW workers, but nothing I would do. Talked to 2 of them, an OK looking girl named Doria, but she talked with an accent as well as sounded like she had a mouthful of marbles. Caught a glimpse of her lower grill, and was shocked. Smelled a bit ripe too. Talked with Hazel, older redhead, nobody picked her up in the 2 hours I was there. Was hoping to see the 2 young ones mentioned here, but was questioning the descriptions given here, as maybe your standards are lower given what I saw. On a side note, this town is chock full of yahoo's driving pickup trucks. About got run over a few times.Thank You fellas for the Ocala Report's. I'm rarely in that area but I do know their are a couple of hidden gems in Ocala.

C5.

JoesGarage
02-08-17, 12:58
To help even more be drinking a beer and have 420 ready and I guarantee you won't wait long. I have NEVER seen a cop in that parking lot.To all the new mongers that join our literary club. Welcome. There's a little protocol here in that to get intel you must first contribute. We take our hobby seriously. We don't know if you are really one of us. You might be LEO or just a kid jerking off to our stories, point is, we don't know you. So RTFF about 20 or so pages back from today. Some good stuff in there. Read the 22 rules of mongering. Finally go out and have an adventure and share it here. Earn your stripes and good things will happen for you. The same advise applies to the senior member that got there with no meaningful contributions to the board. I only share if I know that you have contributed and yea I check your posts. Cheers.

Ringo56
02-08-17, 17:20
To all the new mongers that join our literary club. Welcome. There's a little protocol here in that to get intel you must first contribute. We take our hobby seriously. We don't know if you are really one of us. You might be LEO or just a kid jerking off to our stories, point is, we don't know you. So RTFF about 20 or so pages back from today. Some good stuff in there. Read the 22 rules of mongering. Finally go out and have an adventure and share it here. Earn your stripes and good things will happen for you. The same advise applies to the senior member that got there with no meaningful contributions to the board. I only share if I know that you have contributed and yea I check your posts. Cheers.Nicely worded, Joe. I'm hoping nobody took offense to my reply to the new guy. Just having some fun. But you are definitely right, Joe. Until they start posting some credible encounters, we don't know who they are.

Ringo56
02-08-17, 17:35
Tried Hazel to not a rip off but does not allow cim stay away from both in my opinion.I happened to pick Hazel up a few days ago. I didn't even recognize her when I stopped. She has lost weight or something since the last time I picked her up (I'm thinking last summer). Anyway, back to your quote about her not allowing CIM. I guess she has changed her mind because she took my whole load and swallowed it like dessert. And still only a Jackson! YMMV. Stay safe and happy hunting. R56.

Moonshiner
02-08-17, 19:05
Where do you guys go? And what time? And is there cops in the area.Goodness gracious my friend. Over the years I have posted this link a number of times. It is VERY important that you read this page ten or more times before you venture out. It could keep you out of the local mug shots but more importantly it could save your life. My personal favorite is Pike's rule # 35. I got robbed once pretty good by one of these girls. I could have told the police who stole my CC and where she lived but I had more respect for the girl than the international bankers.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

Here is an old post you might like:

Marie on Elmwood.

Great girl! I know I am different from most of you guys because I do not care for tight pussy. I like it really loose and totally wet! Marie sure met these wishes and I liked it so much I threw in a $20 tip. Here is the weird thing. She had what I liked and delivered really well. I liked it so much she managed to swipe my fucking credit card! Fucked up thing is I am sure I will see her out there because we already know each other, well kind of. Funny thing is fraud protection in credit cards is really getting better. They caught the unusual pattern on the second charge and called me. Turned out to be about a $700 chunk of nice sloppy wet pussy.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message.

Dongr
02-10-17, 08:47
3 girls arrested for keeping a house for prostitution. Anyone know more. I think it was 3 different places. It might be getting hard on us soon. I was out Wednesday night and never seen so many le all over. Sarah that I picked up said it was like that all day. BTW weak BBBJ from her.

Ringo56
02-10-17, 18:00
3 girls arrested for keeping a house for prostitution. Anyone know more. I think it was 3 different places. It might be getting hard on us soon. I was out Wednesday night and never seen so many le all over. Sarah that I picked up said it was like that all day. BTW weak BBBJ from her.I was out last night (Thursday) and didn't see a single walker in or around the Pine loop. However, going down 40 and turning left one block past the dollar store, there were three girls within a quarter mile on that backroad. One actually walked out in front of my car and put her hand up for me to stop. Looking at her and noticing some "friends" off to the side, I wasn't going to stop but the dumbass still grabbed my passenger side door handle as I was continuing to drive off. Just another adventure.

Dragon88
02-10-17, 21:58
I happened to pick Hazel up a few days ago. I didn't even recognize her when I stopped. She has lost weight or something since the last time I picked her up (I'm thinking last summer). Anyway, back to your quote about her not allowing CIM. I guess she has changed her mind because she took my whole load and swallowed it like dessert. And still only a Jackson! YMMV. Stay safe and happy hunting. R56.Thinngs change sometimes I might give her another session for a Jackson. Been having to travel to o-town so I either go to my stand=bye susan in apopka she is on the classifiieds USA. Not a bad deal she has a room and a great head game for 40.00. Or just go to paradise trail and hunt.

Dragon88
02-10-17, 22:03
Over by popeyes and 17th saw a tall blonde rolling a suitcase looked like she might be getting ready to stroll did not have time to really investigate. She did make eye contact though.

Wamo25
02-11-17, 19:01
Was driving around on pine and silver springs last night for a while and nothing, don't know how dead its been recently because haven't been "hunting" that much. Then I come across a skinny white chick with pink hair and wearing a hoodie that is passing by the aunt fannie's restaurant, I chek the area a bit first then I pull up and she recognizes me immediatley. When I saw her face I remembered her too, except last time I saw her she had different colored hair, also wish some of these girls would stop wearing hoodies, only because sometimes I feel like I can't get a good look at them from afar. Anyways, she had told that she had just got out of vacation with uncle LEO that very night, and we agreed on just an old fashioned pipe cleaning. Her oral skills aren't amazing, but she is a young pretty girl with no attitude and she is easy to talk with so just treat her nice if you guys see her. Seniors can PM for her digits. Good luck and safe hunting.

PoonHound86
02-11-17, 20:16
Was driving around on pine and silver springs last night for a while and nothing, don't know how dead its been recently because haven't been "hunting" that much. Then I come across a skinny white chick with pink hair and wearing a hoodie that is passing by the aunt fannie's restaurant, I chek the area a bit first then I pull up and she recognizes me immediatley. When I saw her face I remembered her too, except last time I saw her she had different colored hair, also wish some of these girls would stop wearing hoodies, only because sometimes I feel like I can't get a good look at them from afar. Anyways, she had told that she had just got out of vacation with uncle LEO that very night, and we agreed on just an old fashioned pipe cleaning. Her oral skills aren't amazing, but she is a young pretty girl with no attitude and she is easy to talk with so just treat her nice if you guys see her. Seniors can PM for her digits. Good luck and safe hunting.I saw her last night too walking past the C. Motel hoodie threw me off completely. Not a bad looking young girl.

Wamo25
02-12-17, 20:04
Rolled around last night for a bit, and the only girl that I saw was a chick that was wearing what appeared to be a grey sweater coat if that makes sense, which kinda looked odd since I didn't think it was that cold last night. She was first by the IHOP, but a mini-van picked her up first. But more importantly, the Marathon gas station on pine had at least like 7-8 LEO cars last night, this was like 1:30 last night. Have no idea what happened but god dam they are in full force. Good luck and safe hunting.

MILFLover12
02-13-17, 02:05
Rolled around last night for a bit, and the only girl that I saw was a chick that was wearing what appeared to be a grey sweater coat if that makes sense, which kinda looked odd since I didn't think it was that cold last night. She was first by the IHOP, but a mini-van picked her up first. But more importantly, the Marathon gas station on pine had at least like 7-8 LEO cars last night, this was like 1:30 last night. Have no idea what happened but god dam they are in full force. Good luck and safe hunting.Were those local, state or federal??

Wamo25
02-13-17, 17:51
Were those local, state or federal??I don't know what federal LEO looks like, I'm assuming state are the state troopers right? They were local then, but I think one of them was an unmarked LEO.

Ringo56
02-13-17, 23:00
Junior told me that we should go out for a drive tonight to see what was out there. I saw this short girl with very long brown or black hair. I turned around and tried for the scoop but was beaten to it. I haven't seen her out there before and would like to give her a try. Anyway, I drove around for awhile. Made the whole Pine loop. I came across this tall blonde girl that I've never seen before halfway between Wendy's and IHOP. I turned it around and parked on the side street where she jumped right on in and immediately grabbed my goods. She then popped out her tit and said feel this. I looked at her face and about said WTF. I seen better looking faces out in the pasture. But she was there and I wasn't going to be looking at her face anyways. Just the back of her head. As I started to pull off, I'll be damned if the first girl (remember the short girl with long hair?) climbed out of a car and was back on the street. Oh well, I still accomplished what junior sent me out to do. Mr. Jackson convinced her to swallow every last drop. Oh, and she told me that her name was Ashley, she had been here for a couple of weeks now, and tomorrow is her birthday. I gave her a candle to blow out. R56.

Dongr
02-16-17, 09:08
Was arrested earlier this week and is now in rehab.

MyBudFang
02-16-17, 09:34
Were those local, state or federal??Usually when there are that many, it's because of a major crime or felony bust.

SW don't attract that many, but a drug bust, felony stop, or gun play it even murder will.

Dragon88
02-16-17, 23:24
I don't know what federal LEO looks like, I'm assuming state are the state troopers right? They were local then, but I think one of them was an unmarked LEO.Federal.

Fedreral has better things to do rather then play with Ocala SW.

Dwnunder1
02-17-17, 03:25
You guys mentioned enough new talent I thought I'd give it a try Tues. And weds night about 7-9, no luck either night, saw one chubby girl weds that was it, not much LEO either which was surprising.

MarkoRusso
02-17-17, 12:00
You guys mentioned enough new talent I thought I'd give it a try Tues. And weds night about 7-9, no luck either night, saw one chubby girl weds that was it, not much LEO either which was surprising.I was out early this morning absolutely nothing. Waste of time, can I get some digits please?

Dwnunder1
02-17-17, 17:09
I was out early this morning absolutely nothing. Waste of time, can I get some digits please?I have some in daytona, but nothing at all for ocala. Pm me if your interested.

JoesGarage
02-18-17, 08:35
You guys mentioned enough new talent I thought I'd give it a try Tues. And weds night about 7-9, no luck either night, saw one chubby girl weds that was it, not much LEO either which was surprising.Time to find a date seems to be from about noon to six pm. I too have cruised through in the evening and it's hit or miss and mostly miss. Seen quite a few during the day though. The weather plays a big role. If it's cold or raining, don't bother even trying. I have seen them out in the morning 8 am or so if it's warm out. Hope this helps and look forward to reading the reports.

VeryHorny
02-18-17, 14:52
I was on Pine ave today about 10 am (heading from Belleview toward Gainesville) had to wait on the traffic light by Popeyes and noticed a young (20's) brunette standing by the gas station on her cell phone.

She did make eye contact and carefully pointed toward the BK parking lot. Tight blue jeans and loose blue top. Spinner type with what looked like C-cups. Her face looked good but long and thin.

I could not stop as I had an appointment that I had to keep. However I will look for her again.

Will update if I make contact.

Wamo25
02-19-17, 04:31
As I was driving down 40 near the streelight that is next to the gas station that has the nascars on the rooftop, there was a WSW with two bags walking on the grass median in the middle of the road, she almost looked like Melissa, but I don't think that's possible considering she was with LE not to long ago. I scoped the area a bit and she waved me down but didn't pick her up yet because there was still a couple of cars around. I've always been hesitant or caution to make pickups but I guess now even more so since my run in with LE from before. Because of that, a white cargo van got her first. Then I decide to look around on Pine and as I'm passing cloud 9 (or whatever its called now since the shooting) I see a redhead texting as she is walking throught the parking lot. So I keep driving a bit further down, make a you-turn and as I'm passing her we make eye contact and I make a left down that road between the comfort and that little restaurant, I go down the road and make a you-turn to start coming back up to the stop sign and she is already walking down the road near me. But at the stop sign and on the opposite side of the road (pine) there is a car with his headlights pointed at me, and I didn't want to go for scoop until I made sure that person turned one way or another, I waited for like 5 seconds and he wasn't turning and there were no cars coming but again, due to "scardy cat-ness" since I couldn't tell if it was LE, esp since they use all kinds of unmarked cars, I turned back on to pine and sure enuff the guy crossed the road and picked her up. I decided to make one last search down pine but going towards 40 and I see one chick wearing a pink shirt and she was just appearing out of the road right next to the PD, but she was kind of. "blubbery" and while many times ill just be like "ehh, what the heck", I kinda wanted someone I was bit more attracted to. Oh well, maybe next time. Good luck and safe hunting.

Dragon88
02-20-17, 00:26
I have some in daytona, but nothing at all for ocala. Pm me if your interested.Had to go through Daytona today and found a Girl by the name of Orlando Sandy she used to be in Orlando but now staying in S daytona see her videos on porn Hub all I can say is thhat it was amazing to bad Ocala girls can not touch this one.

Dongr
02-20-17, 10:35
Was out around 3 Sunday afternoon. Saw Daria, Stephanie (has put on some weight), Hazel, all on street behind Wendy's. Haven't seen Emily or Shannon out lately. Headed out to see Anna for date I'd set up earlier. Anna's home alone Monday but I can't get out there today😓.

TudeTime
02-20-17, 13:30
Was out around 3 Sunday afternoon. Saw Daria, Stephanie (has put on some weight), Hazel, all on street behind Wendy's. Haven't seen Emily or Shannon out lately. Headed out to see Anna for date I'd set up earlier. Anna's home alone Monday but I can't get out there today😓.I was out there about same time don't know the names but saw a redhead around that area but couldn't get to her from what I could see she looked decent. Any info on her.

JoesGarage
02-20-17, 15:21
Was out around 3 Sunday afternoon. Saw Daria, Stephanie (has put on some weight), Hazel, all on street behind Wendy's. Haven't seen Emily or Shannon out lately. Headed out to see Anna for date I'd set up earlier. Anna's home alone Monday but I can't get out there today😓.Shannon has moved out to an apt in the Silver Springs area that she shares with a couple room mates. She still has the same digits. I haven't had a date with Daria yet. My schedule has not allowed me to see Anna, but she texted me today too. I was able to spend some quality time with Cici recently for a car date. Girl sure likes her job as long as your clean down there. Melanie was picked up for failure to appear and the judge sent her to rehab. Addicts need to clean up or they end up dead. I sure hope she cleans up and stays straight. The Judge won't be as lenient next time if there happens to be a relapse. That's all for now.

Luknaround
02-27-17, 10:55
She absolutely provides one of the best deep throats I have ever experienced. Nothing escapes her she pays attention to all of the right areas and any place you specifically ask for. She is.

Probably 25 miles south of Ocala off of 27, but the drive is worth in. Rates are fair and quality is high. I have never seen her under any "influence".

W Pease
02-27-17, 12:06
She absolutely provides one of the best deep throats I have ever experienced. Nothing escapes her she pays attention to all of the right areas and any place you specifically ask for. She is.

Probably 25 miles south of Ocala off of 27, but the drive is worth in. Rates are fair and quality is high. I have never seen her under any "influence".Where did you meet her?

Davg421
02-27-17, 12:48

Probably 25 miles south of Ocala off of 27, but the drive is worth in. Rates are fair and quality is high. I have never seen her under any "influence".I agree Cici is great, the only part I don't like is she texts all the time.

Luknaround
02-28-17, 07:51
Where did you meet her?She is in one of the connecting towns to The Villages area.

Dongr
02-28-17, 08:41
Had a double with Shannon and Hazel Friday night. Nice time. Tried to get Amanda (Tamera) but couldn't locate her to join Shannon. Saw Melissa's sister on street behind IHOP on Wednesday afternoon but had someone with me and couldn't stop. She was looking really good. Nice body with big boobs. I agree with everyone about CiCi. I haven't seen her in awhile for some reason even though she lives close to me. Has anyone seen a girl named Nettie? I had someone trying to set me up with her but I couldn't meet her at that time. All I know that was told very cute. Still seeing Anna on a regular basis. Can't beat her BBBJCIM.

I have digits for CiCi for guys that have been contributing on this site.

Dongr
02-28-17, 09:54
Forgot to mention. Sunday afternoon picked up Samantha by Wendy's on Pine WSW 35 very nice body nice looking. BBBJ was average at best. Won't be picking up again. Too much of a hurry and no enthusiasm. Has anyone seen Emily lately? Been looking for with no luck.

Dragon88
03-14-17, 20:52
Steak and Blowjob day enjoy everyone.

AquaticWelder
03-14-17, 23:17
Steak and Blowjob day enjoy everyone.Where do you guys find these damn girls? I never see them.

JoesGarage
03-15-17, 14:50
Where do you guys find these damn girls? I never see them.Very nice photo. But how about a review with lots of details pretty please? I would very much like to know where or how she was picked up, name of girl, description of the girl, services provided, rating of services and the amount of the donation. Basically everything needed to make a decision on whether or not to scoop this one up. As I understand it, the purpose of this forum is to assist each other in getting services and avoiding LEO. Frankly, posting a great pic with out any useful information is just showing off. Are you planning on keeping her to yourself? The monger gods were smiling on you that day, so please share. LOL pm me if you want to keep the details on the down low.

Dragon88
03-15-17, 21:38
Very nice photo. But how about a review with lots of details pretty please? I would very much like to know where or how she was picked up, name of girl, description of the girl, services provided, rating of services and the amount of the donation. Basically everything needed to make a decision on whether or not to scoop this one up. As I understand it, the purpose of this forum is to assist each other in getting services and avoiding LEO. Frankly, posting a great pic with out any useful information is just showing off. Are you planning on keeping her to yourself? The monger gods were smiling on you that day, so please share. LOL pm me if you want to keep the details on the down low.Steak and Blowjob day its a new holiday for men like 420 is now April 20. Feb. 14 is valentines day to which us guys have to shell out big bucks to that special loved one but now March 14 is our turn now. Steak And BJ Day. Official Website http://www.steakandbj.org/_green.

www.steakandbj.org/

The Official Website For Steak & BJ Day. Learn everything about March 14, the holiday for men. Recipes, tips, videos, and more! Any how the girl in the photo is based out of Deland area and she will host at her home if intersted pm me and I will send you her info. No problem. Enjoy.

Dongr
03-18-17, 11:41
I dated this girl a couple of times. She was found dead a couple of days ago. Said she was frequently in the s pine area. I'm sure le knows she was a SW. May be very hot for us until they find who killed her. She seemed like a nice girl to me said she had an alcohol problem but who knows what issues she had. Hope they find the person soon.

Amp Forever
03-20-17, 08:36
Am looking for any assistance (especially digits) to help me hook up wit CiCi. I am a part-time Villager and am looking for something closer than Ocala. I believe CiCi is in Summerfield which would make my life (and drive) a lot easier. I have limited time and so usually can't do the SW hunt. Most of my activity in in the AMP or escort area where I can maximize m time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Amp Forever
03-20-17, 10:23
Thanks. Got quick response from a couple of fellow mongers. Much Appreciated.

TudeTime
03-20-17, 12:30
Thanks. Got quick response from a couple of fellow mongers. Much Appreciated.Would like to get her info as well if any are willing to share thanks.

GregSmit
03-22-17, 08:54
I spent 3-4 hours looking around pine over the past 3 days, but didn't see anything. The few I did see had a man with them (no go for me) so I just did the tinder thing. Eventually got lucky, but it's so much work and time.

I'd love to meet cici. Any help would be appreciated.

Dongr
03-22-17, 10:58
I'd be extra careful right now. 2 girls arrested yesterday and with the recent death of another one it'll be hot I would guess. I wouldn't pick up or talk to any new ones out there.

JoesGarage
03-23-17, 07:43
I'd be extra careful right now. 2 girls arrested yesterday and with the recent death of another one it'll be hot I would guess. I wouldn't pick up or talk to any new ones out there.I would get with Billie Jean for a BJ every couple of weeks and always had a good time. I understand that many of these girls are providing a service to get money to get drugs. However, why would you do illegal activities with a pipe in your purse? I have seen it many times. They get busted by undercover for offer to commit and they double the charges by having the pipe. Leave the damn pipe at home when working. I guess they figure that they think they are to smart to get busted. Seems like eventually they all get busted. Amazing how many have drug shit on them at that time.

I'm sure glad I have a burner phone as I'm sure my number is in her phone. I will be changing to another burner phone soon. Be safe out there fellas.

Dragon88
03-23-17, 11:54
I would get with Billie Jean for a BJ every couple of weeks and always had a good time. I understand that many of these girls are providing a service to get money to get drugs. However, why would you do illegal activities with a pipe in your purse? I have seen it many times. They get busted by undercover for offer to commit and they double the charges by having the pipe. Leave the damn pipe at home when working. I guess they figure that they think they are to smart to get busted. Seems like eventually they all get busted. Amazing how many have drug shit on them at that time.

I'm sure glad I have a burner phone as I'm sure my number is in her phone. I will be changing to another burner phone soon. Be safe out there fellas.Sideline is an option also on android you get a second number and it has a block option on it.