PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14

Jesse54
11-02-17, 16:21
She is a sweetheart that's for sure and those twins are really nice. Just thinking about them make me want to visit again and again LOL.Brother you blamed your last visit with her on me. The first step in your recovery program is to admit / confess you have a problem. My name is Detroit and I enjoy large tits. Now let me know when you are ready for step 2. LOL.

Hammer Down, Jesse.

Detroit352
11-02-17, 17:58
Brother you blamed your last visit with her on me. The first step in your recovery program is to admit / confess you have a problem. My name is Detroit and I enjoy large tits. Now let me know when you are ready for step 2. LOL.

Hammer Down, Jesse.LMFAO, brother I'm dying here. Yes I confess I have a very bad problem and I should go see someone for my problems. I'll make sure I make that phone call tomorrow and go rub my face in those big naturals twins. And after playing with those twins I'm moving south.

Lars36
11-02-17, 20:05
This is another reason to just go to the shops in Tampa.

http://www.ocala.com/news/20171102/opd-officers-arrest-woman-on-warrant-for-robbery-with-firearmIt was this one, glad the got her and her DB pimp off the streets, good-bye, so long!

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-trick-n-treat-together-ocala/19056587

Chubbing
11-03-17, 11:01
It was this one, glad the got her and her DB pimp off the streets, good-bye, so long!

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-trick-n-treat-together-ocala/19056587Thursday or Friday of last week I sent text to this chick saying I would like to meet her. The response simply said tell her she lost her phone. I guess I literally dodged a bullet.
She also has a profile set up on a SB site.

Lars36
11-03-17, 12:37
Thursday or Friday of last week I sent text to this chick saying I would like to meet her. The response simply said tell her she lost her phone. I guess I literally dodged a bullet.
She also has a profile set up on a SB site.Never contacted her, but was thinking about it, glad I didn't.

HotLuck54
11-03-17, 12:49
It was this one, glad the got her and her DB pimp off the streets, good-bye, so long!

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-trick-n-treat-together-ocala/19056587That is the Face of a Meth Head. #1 clue. #2 multiple large bruises.

Thanks for the info.

Hl54.

Lars36
11-04-17, 08:42
Has anyone had contact with this one?

Texted me back 200 g for an Hour? Not sure what the g means?

Gee, hope it's NOT grand! Maybe grapes?

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D1%82-%CF%81-f-%D1%82h%D1%94-l%CE%B9%CE%B7%D1%94-cutie-funandflirty-upscale-%CF%81l%CE%B1%CE%B3m%CE%B1t%CE%B5/19395557

VeryHorny
11-04-17, 17:39
She quoted me 200 roses for an hour. But we never hooked up.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D1%82-%CF%81-f-%D1%82h%D1%94-l%CE%B9%CE%B7%D1%94-cutie-funandflirty-upscale-%CF%81l%CE%B1%CE%B3m%CE%B1t%CE%B5/19395557

Lars36
11-04-17, 18:27

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D1%82-%CF%81-f-%D1%82h%D1%94-l%CE%B9%CE%B7%D1%94-cutie-funandflirty-upscale-%CF%81l%CE%B1%CE%B3m%CE%B1t%CE%B5/19395557No one has partaken in her? TGTBT?

Lars36
11-04-17, 19:20
Any take on this one? Thanks.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kaylaa-real-gentlemen-only-beautiful-upscale-queen-ready-and-edible-upscale-men-playtime/19439812

VeryHorny
11-09-17, 04:17
No one has partaken in her? TGTBT?Maybe it is TGTBT or the 200 roses for an hr (she asked from me) is way to high for Slocala).

I think 60,100 and 140 are the normal prices in this town.

ChgoBoy2
11-09-17, 11:41
Gentleman, has anyone had a dream with these two in silver springs since they stop posting on BP. They are texting me and wanting me to come by! They are in dire straits for visitors. Last report I read was they took the Mario upfront and left for the restroom and that was the end of the dream. Not a good business move LOL! Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Be Safe and Enjoy.

CB2.

SoFakingDumb
11-09-17, 12:04
Saw Kimbella before Halloween. It was in and out, get it and go. Everything covered, ok experience. Would repeat if in area without previous commitment but probably not go out of way to see her.

PDropper68
11-10-17, 09:09
Not into her but she has a "niece" that works so I agreed to see the younger. Set up time got address. House in a somewhat sketchy area so I drive by. So I gave the I'm driving down the street now and watch from the other end of the street. Sure enough within 2 min big suburban comes down turns in the drive where I'm supposed to be. Drive by an see couple guys in the car. Then she texts my dad is here. Surely avoided a set up. Gentleman stay aware and trust very few.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-and-have-some-fun/19535717

VeryHorny
11-10-17, 09:40
I was doing a search and saw this girls ad. Decided to see what was what. She is outcall only and to come to me in ocala was. "HOLD TIGHT" 175 coins for a half hour!

And here I thought that the current rates were too high.

I won't be seeing this one!

❌10060;Mixed Curly Head Brat ❌10060; - 22.

Jesse54
11-10-17, 17:38
Saw her again recently, for what it is worth here is a brief summary of my visits with her.

#1 true QV as she had me blowing faster than a Sailor who had been at sea for 6 months.

#2 much better as I was moved up from rookie ball to single A.

#3 sweet Mother Teresa. Probably one of the better dreams I have had in AWHILE. Emailed a report to a few. Formed a local chapter of large natural titty addicts with.

" Detroit" elected President. After the dream I shot Tiffany a thank you text to which she replied " anytime you are the famous Jesse from USASG". IDK about famous or infamous but one of you fqrs has loose lips. BTW she has an account on here now but does not log in often.

#4 a no hitter as I had a tenative dream set, however sleeping beauty went back into her natural habitat.

#5 I was sent back to the T-ball level. My plumbing had not been used in tooo long, easy money for her.

Tiffany is a really sweet young lady with large twins that just beg for attention without speaking a word. Her personality is laid back, relaxed, easy going. She follows directions rather well. If treated with respect she will make you a happy man. Recent pics are acurate, last 4 of her text app number are 2037. She almost never plays on weekends. Her communication efforts could improve, also know she has to schedule around certain things. Her door fee is reasonable.

Cheers Jesse.

Jesse54
11-10-17, 20:13
Well I thumbed up a long post earlier however I lost it in the upload process so this will be a shorter version.

I saw Bree recently who I happened to have a not so good history with. About 5 years ago or so my dumbass gave her room money after talking to her for over 30 minutes. I have kept in touch with her over the years through good and bad, thick and thin. So recently I shot Bree a random text to set up a dream without telling her who I am. Her Oxford spot was not difficult to locate. Once inside she greeted me with a hug, I held her tight with a shit eating grin looking into those pretty eyes of hers. She knew I knew her but had no clue about me. I gave her one hint she jumped into my arms. OMFG JESSE. We sat around talking like old friends catching up on life events. She either has an OCD cleaning disorder or was very nervous as she could not sit still constantly wiping off counters, putting things away. After 25-30 minutes she asked if I was ready to retire to the bedroom. Once there we both got comfortable, she stroked junior to attention, applied a cover (BTW bring your own), started a CBJ as I laid back to enjoy her skills. Well as much as a CBJ can be enjoyed. She worked it pretty deep. Sidenote number two she does not like a hand on the back of her head. A transition to CG where she rode me pretty good. She switched the pace, motion a few times. A gentle tap had her move to mish where I lasted a few minutes until I blew in the hat. She brought me a washcloth and towel, offered her shower which I took advantage of for a quick rinse off. I got dressed, she put on a robe, we chatted a bit more as she ate a late lunch. It was not required but I gave her a few mario coins.

To wrap up Bree has not had an easy life, the last few years have been especially rough. The pretty eyes, nice twins, cute bum along with her witty humor, sweet personality, crazy life stories are all still present. Her stomach area shows signs of bringing children into this world. I would not call her GFE. While not model material she is a safe, solid gal who is trying to get her life in order. I pray she is sucessful. While some might flame me for this I enjoyed my time with her outside of the bedroom as much as the time in it. As always any questions can be answered via PM.

Safe travels jesse.

VeryHorny
11-11-17, 08:41
I have been searching for another provider in Ocala. I have been seeing a few ladies but several have disappeared or gone flaky.

So now I search BP for someone that can make me happy. Yet I want to be very careful for my own protection. I look here often and to me it seems like no one is seeing or reporting which leave me to decide if I want to TOFTT, pass or head to Orlando where there is a wider variety of providers to choose from.

Hoping that everyone is being safe and enjoying this hobby.

ShaggyJax
11-11-17, 10:06
This is another reason to just go to the shops in Tampa.

http://www.ocala.com/news/20171102/opd-officers-arrest-woman-on-warrant-for-robbery-with-firearmI have visited April twice. The first time was perhaps 1 1/2 years ago in Palatka, Must have been before the drugs took over her life. She was actually quite fun and everything and I mean everything was on the menu for a reasonable rate. The second time I saw her was maybe 3-4 months ago in St. Augustine. She looked very much like the person you see in her current photo, but not quite as bad. She had just had a baby about 2 months prior and had not lost the extra weight, although it was minimal. When I first arrived, there was a young guy sitting on the curb in front of a first floor room about 30 yards away. There was an older women on the second floor balcony about 6 rooms away from April's in the opposite direction from the kid on the ground floor. From my vantage point in the parking lot as I sat in my car below the balcony and her room, I couldn't see her door. Texted her "I'm here" she replied "come on up." As I get out of my car and look up, this giant guy, probably 6'3" and 270 pounds is coming down the stairs. Again, I didn't see what room he exited from. Went up. Asked her if the big guy, the older woman, and the kid sitting on the curb were with her. She gave a very dishonest sounding "No." Still had a good time until the end, when I pull out only to see that her monthly period has arrived. She apologized and I went on my way. As I exit, the young kid, the older woman, and a younger woman are all standing on the balcony, but only about 10 feet away from April's door all just standing there looking at me. The older woman looked as if she was in withdrawal, kind of bent over with a bit of a grimace on her face from pain. Addicts without a fix all get that look. It was all very disheartening. She texted me a day or two later, but I never responded. If the guy that was arrested with her is a big guy, then I would say that looks like the guy that I saw with her that day in St. Augustine. One side note, when I saw April in Palatka, she was sporting a full patch of pubic hair. I'm noting it because that is such an incredibly rare thing to see these days. In St. Augustine, it had been shaved but was growing back.

This is just an FYI regarding a provider that has seen better days.

Shaggy.

VeryHorny
11-11-17, 12:53
In my search I came upon the ad below which grabbed my interest. Called her and was directed to her website.

In order to book a date you must first visit a pay chat site and spend 26 coins on a CC. Then she claims she will deduct that cost from her donation request. Would anyone seriously do this with the hope that she will actually meet you?

NaUGhty & SweeT💕 SiMply The Best 💖 - 24.

VeryHorny
11-11-17, 15:37
On Saturday 11-4 I contacted sophia and made an appointment to see her at 9 pm at her no-tell. I arrived at 9 pm and was told to wait she had to run out to see her son. Ten minutes later she informed me that it would be another 20 minutes if I could wait.

Well today 11-11 I set up another meeting for 1:30 and arrived just before then and she was complete crickets. I waited 15 minutes and sent several messages and never once did she reply.

YMMV, if anyone has had a different experience please let us know.

Sophia - 25.

PetersMagic12
11-12-17, 10:55
Saw Kimbella before Halloween. It was in and out, get it and go. Everything covered, ok experience. Would repeat if in area without previous commitment but probably not go out of way to see her.What was the damage and round about location?

GVilleMark
11-12-17, 13:27
In my search I came upon the ad below which grabbed my interest. Called her and was directed to her website.

In order to book a date you must first visit a pay chat site and spend 26 coins on a CC. Then she claims she will deduct that cost from her donation request. Would anyone seriously do this with the hope that she will actually meet you?

NaUGhty & SweeT💕 SiMply The Best 💖 - 24.Maybe if you're an 18 year old horny / desperate virgin. That's one of the oldest scams in the book. The person you're talking to is probably in the ukraine or something and may or may not actually be a woman.

Lars36
11-12-17, 17:46
On Saturday 11-4 I contacted sophia and made an appointment to see her at 9 pm at her no-tell. I arrived at 9 pm and was told to wait she had to run out to see her son. Ten minutes later she informed me that it would be another 20 minutes if I could wait.

Well today 11-11 I set up another meeting for 1:30 and arrived just before then and she was complete crickets. I waited 15 minutes and sent several messages and never once did she reply.

YMMV, if anyone has had a different experience please let us know.

Sophia - 25.Misty when I saw her couple of years ago, for awhile NO Ads here in Slocala, BUT she is back using Sophia, took her to dinner, came back to my place, WAY to many rules, NO kissing, No touching this and that, told her to put her top back on and took her back down town. Just one terrible experience, complete waste of MY time. YMMV!!

Lars36
11-12-17, 17:48
Sarah hasn't posted in awhile, and now she won't be posting, visiting with uncle.

Lars36
11-12-17, 17:52
With an attitude like that, I WON"T be traveling to G'ville, so there!

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/located-in-gainesville-i-do-not-travel-to-ocala-inhouse-only/19341462

Chester Crazy
11-12-17, 22:47
With an attitude like that, I WON"T be traveling to G'ville, so there!

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/located-in-gainesville-i-do-not-travel-to-ocala-inhouse-only/19341462She's a he by the way. Not that there is anything wrong with that. LOL.

SoFakingDumb
11-13-17, 06:34
What was the damage and round about location?Motel on Pine in South Ocala below the SW haunts. Damage was 80 or 100 I forget which now.

Lars36
11-13-17, 17:16
She's a he by the way. Not that there is anything wrong with that. LOL.Two reasons NOT to travel to G'ville!!

Jesse54
11-13-17, 20:00
On her Ad? Will she send one? Thanks.Sshhh Secret Squirrel shit here. TiffanyLynn who has the ad on our sister site is the same Tiffany who has ads with pics on BP. The blonde with twins similar to Dolly Parton.

Jesse.

Brock420
11-14-17, 07:23
Gentleman, has anyone had a dream with these two in silver springs since they stop posting on BP. They are texting me and wanting me to come by! They are in dire straits for visitors. Last report I read was they took the Mario upfront and left for the restroom and that was the end of the dream. Not a good business move LOL! Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Be Safe and Enjoy.

CB2.I was wondering same thing has anyone responded yet I was trying to visit them Thursday but no info.

Lars36
11-14-17, 09:50
Sshhh Secret Squirrel shit here. TiffanyLynn who has the ad on our sister site is the same Tiffany who has ads with pics on BP. The blonde with twins similar to Dolly Parton.

Jesse.I need to get one of those Secret Squirrel rings! LMAO.

Jesse54
11-14-17, 10:34
While back in town for a couple of weeks was able to fir in two sessions.

First, Bree (Oxford) (only because she was close by). Finding her place was a *****. GPS takes you to open field at least a 1/2 mile from real destination. Finally got her on phone to talk me there (set back from SR466). She is friendly, but IMHO she looks better with her clothes on than off. Her bedroom was too messy, so we used a spare room (on a love seat. Very awkward). CBJ, doggy and mish got the job done. I definitely overpaid (1. 5 - she quoted same rate for hr and hh), but I was getting too many crickets from other providers. Would not repeat.

Second, Ariel 21 (the real deal in Taveres). After a couple of near misses (once it was her phone problem and once it was a time shift that I couldn't accommodate), I finally hooked up with her. She was definitely worth the wait. She strolled around the room naked while we chatted (she filled me in on her unfortunate family situation that was the cause of the time shift problem). When we got down to business, everything was as promised in other reports. Started with great BBBJ that easily could have ended it. Switched to mish (she told me up front that most guys don't last long in her tight pussy just so I wouldn't be disappointed). Banged away for a while and then had to switch to doggy. With me pumping forward and her pumping back, that finished it. Wanted to finish with a BBBJCIM, but will have to wait until next time. Bottom line, best FS I have had in some time and will repeat whenever I am in town.There are times when I attempt to read between the lines to understand what a brother is really trying to say. This " looks better with clothes on" line is one that had me confused until a recent visit myself. I felt like Wiley Coyotte who just had the light bulb illumen over my head. The board never ceases to provide humor and insight.

Cheers Jesse.

Lars36
11-14-17, 19:18
You can change your name but doesn't make YOU a safe provider.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/outs-natural-sexy-redhead-in-town-for-a-short-time-only-dont-miss-me/19642657

Liquid3867
11-14-17, 19:25
You can change your name but doesn't make YOU a safe provider.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/outs-natural-sexy-redhead-in-town-for-a-short-time-only-dont-miss-me/19642657What makes her unsafe?

Lars36
11-14-17, 20:26
What makes her unsafe?"ROB" you.

Jesse54
11-14-17, 21:42
"ROB" you.Wonder if she ran out of victims err I mean clients in the Daytona area.

Not sure who might win bad apple of the year. ARIEL 23, or whatever name she is using today, in Marion Oaks has to be in the running.

Safe travels.

Swim999
11-15-17, 03:26
Wonder if she ran out of victims err I mean clients in the Daytona area.

Not sure who might win bad apple of the year. ARIEL 23, or whatever name she is using today, in Marion Oaks has to be in the running.

Safe travels.Not only has ARIEL 23 or whatever name (s) she is using this week victimizing us, she has cost the other legitimate Ariel's (now UTR Ariel 21 in Tavares) and other names she uses good business. May the universal force of karma land solidly and frequently on this one and anyone associated with her.

DatBrick18
11-15-17, 13:06
Can someone please pm me with her phone number? 0 h and is this other Redd girl legit?

Jesse54
11-15-17, 14:09
Not only has ARIEL 23 or whatever name (s) she is using this week victimizing us, she has cost the other legitimate Ariel's (now UTR Ariel 21 in Tavares) and other names she uses good business. May the universal force of karma land solidly and frequently on this one and anyone associated with her.I might have sent the bad apple to a bogus outcall about 15 miles away. Gave her a room number to knock on and everything, then sent the fuq you and your rip off pimp text. I bet she never does another outcall. LOL. Of course this was only a dream. Sometimes the ass in me just has to come out. I still can not believe she uses the same phone number and pics. I would think a name change should bring new pics and number?? Then again??

Smiling, Jesse.

Liquid3867
11-17-17, 20:38
Just saw Kimbella. Just what I needed. Played with her ass a bit bent her over and fucked her hard then left. I'd repeat for sure but not GFE if y'all are into that. I don't care for GFE so she was perfect.

SoFakingDumb
11-19-17, 07:21
Just saw Kimbella. Just what I needed. Played with her ass a bit bent her over and fucked her hard then left. I'd repeat for sure but not GFE if y'all are into that. I don't care for GFE so she was perfect.Sounds exactly like my visit.

VeryHorny
11-22-17, 20:53
Saw this BP ad and gave her a call. Told 200 coins hour. I explained that is too much for Ocala (expecting to deal). Then told that she is a dancer and very popular and that I was a cheapo that should stick to crack ******.

How many would consider her price as unreasonable?

Your personal PLEASURE ARTIST!10024; Sensuous & Sexy 💥 Verified & Independent💫Great Reviews!128165; - - 21.

Dragon88
11-23-17, 14:11
Saw this BP ad and gave her a call. Told 200 coins hour. I explained that is too much for Ocala (expecting to deal). Then told that she is a dancer and very popular and that I was a cheapo that should stick to crack ******.

Your personal PLEASURE ARTIST!10024; Sensuous & Sexy 💥 Verified & Independent💫Great Reviews!128165; - - 21.Would not even negotiate tell her 50 bucks then hang up. Seriously wouldn't pay more then 90 for anyone.

Detroit352
11-23-17, 14:59

Your personal PLEASURE ARTIST!10024; Sensuous & Sexy 💥 Verified & Independent💫Great Reviews!128165; - - 21.I text Nikki in ocala the other day and was told 100 qv. F CK that. I will not pay big $. Krissy and Nikki in Gainesville UPPED there $$$ too. They're good and I've seen them both many times but still will not pay big $. I was a regular for both of them I think you should take care of your regulars.

If they think 60 70 and 80 for QV is terrible. Let them go get a real JOB and we'll see how long it takes them to make that.

ExileOnfifh
11-23-17, 15:41
I might have sent the bad apple to a bogus outcall about 15 miles away. Gave her a room number to knock on and everything, then sent the fuq you and your rip off pimp text. I bet she never does another outcall. LOL. Of course this was only a dream. Sometimes the ass in me just has to come out. I still can not believe she uses the same phone number and pics. I would think a name change should bring new pics and number?? Then again??

Smiling, Jesse.Cheers to you! I just had to laugh. Get them jesse54.

PetersMagic12
11-24-17, 14:13
http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blue-eyesandthick-thighs/19715552 if so any details an your experience.

Brock420
11-25-17, 07:45
There hasn't been very much posting lately now I know you all are catching a dream so post about it. We're a community we need to help one another stay safe and have a good dream. New members especially if you visit make a thread or pm the person asking. With that said I've seen a lot of new faces has anyone seen them and can give advice.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/nina/17613118 Nina.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kayla/19845327 Pigtail Kayla.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-sexy-and-tight/19846002 Brunette with bird tats on chest.

http://ocala.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/destiny-extic-brunette-waiting/350122617707 Destiny.

http://ocala.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/lonley-i-need-company-23/675398557416 Lexi.

http://ocala.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/new-in-townknotchceci-baby-2/854828019297 Cici.

http://ocala.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/vanessa-22/113051872185 Vanessa.

http://ocala.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/hanna-22/040114430830 Hanna.

Ringo56
11-25-17, 10:28
Just saw Kimbella. Just what I needed. Played with her ass a bit bent her over and fucked her hard then left. I'd repeat for sure but not GFE if y'all are into that. I don't care for GFE so she was perfect.I saw her ad and your post verifies that she's one I'd like to visit. What was the damage?

R56.

DougMarks
11-25-17, 17:49
New to the area been lurking and reading. Feel free to pm me with I do on safe dreams. Don't feel like getting nothing for alot.

AquaticWelder
11-26-17, 00:59
http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blue-eyesandthick-thighs/19715552 if so any details an your experience.Seen her a few months back. BBBJCIMWS was damn good. Pics aren't accurate. She's a big girl but very nice and accommodating.

Jesse54
11-27-17, 12:51
Just saw she is back in the Leesburg area. Damn she has grown an ass since she has been away. Still flexible as hell looking at her BP video. Just a FYI that she is legit, sometimes runs a budget friendly special or at least has last couple of times she was here.

Safe travels Jesse.

KingMave
11-28-17, 12:03
I really don't like to write post but this girl Giana The Latina Goddess. I got to say is one of the best, if not the best I've seen out here in Leesburg. Giana is beautiful, thin body also athletic body. Big o booty. Small breast big nipples. Love it. Massage is a little above average but I really wasn't there for just a massage. She's in town from Chicago for a few weeks she says, but who know when she'll leave. Just wanted to share my two cents in. Happy hunting hunters!

http://ocala.backpage.com/Therapeuti...asian/18917752

http://instagram.com/giana_88

KingMave
11-28-17, 14:47
I really don't like to write post but this girl Giana The Latina Goddess. I got to say is one of the best, if not the best I've seen out here in Leesburg. Giana is beautiful, thin body also athletic body. Big o booty. Small breast big nipples. Love it. Massage is a little above average but I really wasn't there for just a massage. She's in town from Chicago for a few weeks she says, but who know when she'll leave. Just wanted to share my two cents in. Happy hunting hunters!

http://ocala.backpage.com/Therapeuti...asian/18917752

http://instagram.com/giana_88http://ocala.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/giana-in-town-real-massage-not-asian/18917752

Lars36
11-28-17, 18:35
Fake ya think!

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-blond-352-800-2556/15879548

http://www.bodyrubphone.com/352-800-2556/15879548/ Same number but from Aug 31.

Pluckys
11-30-17, 17:01
I have something lined up with her for late tonight. No just wondering if anyone has met with her before, or at least can find any reviews.

Thanks.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/destiny-exotic-brunette-waiting-to-please-u/19740497

ElAgua
11-30-17, 21:16
Recently saw kimbella. Opted for the qv and it was worth the visit. No GFE but had excellent head game and that ass was to die for. Location was safe, she did not rush me and was pleasant to talk to. Would repeat.

SoFakingDumb
12-01-17, 00:03
Just saw she is back in the Leesburg area. Damn she has grown an ass since she has been away. Still flexible as hell looking at her BP video. Just a FYI that she is legit, sometimes runs a budget friendly special or at least has last couple of times she was here.

Safe travels Jesse.Can also verify she is legit and definitely plan to inspect her new ass soon.

Magicmike226
12-02-17, 19:35
Have an ad or digits on tiara?

VeryHorny
12-05-17, 06:15
Okay. For past couple of weeks I have noticed BP ads changing. Few have anything more than a phone # and 1 or 2 pics.

Is BP being forced to change again or is there dating ads about to go away also?

Lars36
12-05-17, 12:18
Okay. For past couple of weeks I have noticed BP ads changing. Few have anything more than a phone # and 1 or 2 pics.

Is BP being forced to change again or is there dating ads about to go away also?No names, don't even know if they are a TS, SUCKS!

GVilleMark
12-05-17, 16:32

Is BP being forced to change again or is there dating ads about to go away also?I was wondering the same thing. All the same format, just the phone number and "Contact: (number again)" in the ad. I assumed they were all spam at first, but at least the photos match some of the regular posters with their normal phone numbers. I think it's likely just a stupid rule change. I hate it, it makes things even more of a crapshoot when thinking about trying a new girl since you can't get a sense of whether they talk like a scammer / spammer or not in their ad.

LuvPlaying
12-06-17, 13:19
Not sure what happened but BP is a total waste of time with just phone numbers listed.

Jesse54
12-06-17, 14:44
Not sure what happened but BP is a total waste of time with just phone numbers listed.The legit ones are still there. As I think I posted over in the general thread we just need to compile a list that matches names to numbers. A black book so to say. This new BP format makes the board an even greater source for information. I agree that only a few pics and a number are going to make it difficult. Think of the Orlando guys, now they do not know is a gal is by UCF, Airport or I drive.

So troops if you review a BP gal try to include last 4 digits.

Cheers Jesse.

Liquid3867
12-07-17, 10:29
Not sure what happened but BP is a total waste of time with just phone numbers listed.Some of the holes on BP have their name listed. They must have an option to just have the phone number listed it their name.

VeryHorny
12-08-17, 07:28
Ads displaying only phone numbers are "new ads" those with lines of text are ads that were paid for (and paid ahead) once the ad runs its term and is repaid it will convert to phone # only.

Some of the holes on BP have their name listed. They must have an option to just have the phone number listed it their name.

VeryHorny
12-08-17, 07:39
With backpage trying to keep the girls advertising they are forced to show only phone numbers (once a paid ad runs its term it will become number only if repaid for).

Everyone needs to encourage girls to advertise on Usaadultclassified where more info can be included.

We mongers need to work together to compile a list of good quality providers. A list of standard providers and a list of poor or rip-offs.

With providers changing numbers so much it will be impossible to track them based solely on their phone # displaying on BP ads.

I have been seeing Tiffany for some time now. Her boobs are outstanding (large dd's) and her qv rate is great and GFE. She has safe incall and does car dates as well.

Bcuplvr
12-08-17, 08:02
She's using Jenny's pictures, who's a well known host on Miami TV.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/352-800-2556/15879548

Anyone meet the gal that's advertising using these photos? Looks TGTBT.

Dragon88
12-08-17, 12:32
The legit ones are still there. As I think I posted over in the general thread we just need to compile a list that matches names to numbers. A black book so to say. This new BP format makes the board an even greater source for information. I agree that only a few pics and a number are going to make it difficult. Think of the Orlando guys, now they do not know is a gal is by UCF, Airport or I drive.

So troops if you review a BP gal try to include last 4 digits.

Cheers Jesse.Also area of town they are in.

MrKrds
12-08-17, 13:07
Does anyone have any info on these ladies? I was thinking of making a trip to Ocala this weekend because Gainesville is a shit show right now. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Mark.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/352-448-5100/18219273

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/352-602-3013/18536617

VeryHorny
12-08-17, 13:12
This takes balls! Using Jenny's image within FL, like no one would recognise her.

Once Miami TV gets word all hell will break loose.

She's using Jenny's pictures, who's a well known host on Miami TV.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/352-800-2556/15879548

Anyone meet the gal that's advertising using these photos? Looks TGTBT.

LuvPlaying
12-08-17, 15:54
With backpage trying to keep the girls advertising they are forced to show only phone numbers (once a paid ad runs its term it will become number only if repaid for).

Everyone needs to encourage girls to advertise on Usaadultclassified where more info can be included.

We mongers need to work together to compile a list of good quality providers. A list of standard providers and a list of poor or rip-offs.

With providers changing numbers so much it will be impossible to track them based solely on their phone # displaying on BP ads.

I have been seeing Tiffany for some time now. Her boobs are outstanding (large dd's) and her qv rate is great and GFE. She has safe incall and does car dates as well.Any info on Tiffany would be appreciated. Tolls? Location etc. Thanks in advance.

Jesse54
12-08-17, 15:55
Does anyone have any info on these ladies? I was thinking of making a trip to Ocala this weekend because Gainesville is a shit show right now. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Mark.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/352-602-3013/18536617The bottom link was in Tavares last I knew, she has older reviews on this board. Brother you got to buy a ticket to have a shot at winning the lotto. In other words give a little to get. Safe Travels Jesse.

Jesse54
12-08-17, 16:06
Any info on Tiffany would be appreciated. Tolls? Location etc. Thanks in advance.Last 4 are 2037 in BP ad, door fee of around 80 can get you all that is needed. 10 minutes or less from "burger 21".

Does not play often on weekends and is not a morning person. Let me know if you need more details.

Thee "godfather" LOL.

LuvPlaying
12-08-17, 16:53
Last 4 are 2037 in BP ad, door fee of around 80 can get you all that is needed. 10 minutes or less from "burger 21".

Does not play often on weekends and is not a morning person. Let me know if you need more details.

Thee "godfather" LOL.Thank you Don Corleone, LOL.

Jesse54
12-08-17, 19:04
Thank you Don Corleone, LOL.You are more than welcome. Was unable to send you info via pm as you need to do some housekeeping there.

Jesse.

LuvPlaying
12-08-17, 21:32
You are more than welcome. Was unable to send you info via pm as you need to do some housekeeping there.

Jesse.Done brother. Thanks.

Bill.

VeryHorny
12-08-17, 22:04
Find Tiffany in Ocala on BP (last four digits 2037) she's in 30's with nice large DDs larger frame but far from BBW status. If you want a spinner she is not for you.

Definitely not a morning person and her weekends are hit & miss. BBBJ (don't know about cim) good kisser that loves her kitty licked. Tight yet wet even while wearing rain gear.

I highly recommend this provider to those looking for a pretty lady with a safe incall that does not watch the clock.

This lady is currently my ATF and my regular. So treat her well and she will treat you well.

Enjoy.

Detroit352
12-09-17, 11:39
Find Tiffany in Ocala on BP (last four digits 2037) she's in 30's with nice large DDs larger frame but far from BBW status. If you want a spinner she is not for you.

Definitely not a morning person and her weekends are hit & miss. BBBJ (don't know about cim) good kisser that loves her kitty licked. Tight yet wet even while wearing rain gear.

I highly recommend this provider to those looking for a pretty lady with a safe incall that does not watch the clock.

This lady is currently my ATF and my regular. So treat her well and she will treat you well.

Enjoy.Tiff is always a good time and the only reason for the hit and miss on the weekends is she trys to b a good mom.

Try summer she is just as GOOD. #7225.

Sandman 666
12-12-17, 14:31
Had some time and after Tiff went dark I hooked up with Sophia, she claims 25 which is pretty accurate. Her pictures are also recent, she is extreamly thin.

All services are covered, I think only mish is offered. She did take a good pounding and I left pretty happy even though my friend $Ben stayed. She has a lot of rules. I. e. Only she touches wrap, pull out as soon as you start to pop. She is also a clock watcher and set her alarm for 30 min.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sophia/15948743

I may see her again if she offers up more positions.

Bcuplvr
12-13-17, 08:08
She looks familiar. Does she have a tattoo (something like a lizard) on one side of her face? If so, she's been around a long time, some reviews are posted somewhere in the archives on the site. Can' remember her previous name but reviews were quite mixed. Good to hear you got what you needed from her.

Had some time and after Tiff went dark I hooked up with Sophia, she claims 25 which is pretty accurate. Her pictures are also recent, she is extreamly thin.

All services are covered, I think only mish is offered. She did take a good pounding and I left pretty happy even though my friend $Ben stayed. She has a lot of rules. I. e. Only she touches wrap, pull out as soon as you start to pop. She is also a clock watcher and set her alarm for 30 min.

I may see her again if she offers up more positions.

Lars36
12-13-17, 08:46

I may see her again if she offers up more positions.When I saw her a few years ago, WAY to many rules for my likening, told her just get dressed and dropped her back down town, NEVER again!

Sandman 666
12-13-17, 16:54
She looks familiar. Does she have a tattoo (something like a lizard) on one side of her face? If so, she's been around a long time, some reviews are posted somewhere in the archives on the site. Can' remember her previous name but reviews were quite mixed. Good to hear you got what you needed from her.Her rules and setting a timer were a little piss poor, but finally getting something thin was nice.

VeryHorny
12-13-17, 18:30
When I saw her a few years ago, WAY to many rules for my likening, told her just get dressed and dropped her back down town, NEVER again!I actually scheduled a date with Sophia twice. Each time she was the no show (at her incall).

I am now so glad that she failed to show as I have found that providers with a lot of rules have very poor service.

I can understand some time limits but to set a timer (yes I have know girls that do this) is ridiculous.

Lindy54
12-13-17, 19:19
Based on info from the forum, I met up with Ashley Ann at her place pn the 11th. Way out in the woods, about 15 minutes up I-75 from Ocala. Tough to find in the dark, but worth it. I was staying in Belleview. Worth the drive. All her reviews say it all. Read her site, everything is explained. (Fees, activities etc). I don't ask for much, but Everything I needed was offered with a smile. No upsell, no rush, no shortage of time. Just good fun with a good provider. Will definitely see again when in the area.

VeryHorny
12-14-17, 06:06
So, we all know that BP is doing a phone numbers only (no description) right?

Now my spys say that soon BP may be screening pictures and any found with information on them or adult oriented will have entire ad removed.

I wish I was computer oriented as I would start up a site for escorts only. Hey wait a sec, that's Usaadultclassified! Yet no one is using it.

Please tell your provider to advertise on the sister site where it is safer than BP.

VeryHorny
12-15-17, 05:23
I decided to make an attempt to contact some of the new girls advertising on BP Ocala.

Since there are no longer description or names so I cannot provide those. And will use the last four digits provided in the ad.

Note: I have not actually dated any of these girls yet and this is just the donation requests they asked of me.

6031 Blonde with nice tits and ass. All I got back was "hey" then she went crickets.

4047 Blonde with tattoos. Believe she has been to ocala before. Asking 200 roses for an hour of her time.

1903 Brunette with a leg Tattoo. Wants 150 mario coins for half hour of her time.

4093 Blonde has only one picture of her back but that picture made me want to know more. 100 kisses for half hour of her time.

8572 Brunette.

3730 Blonde.

9064 Brunette.

These 3 never replied.

RFagen
12-15-17, 08:30
So, we all know that BP is doing a phone numbers only (no description) right?

Now my spys say that soon BP may be screening pictures and any found with information on them or adult oriented will have entire ad removed.

I wish I was computer oriented as I would start up a site for escorts only. Hey wait a sec, that's Usaadultclassified! Yet no one is using it.

Please tell your provider to advertise on the sister site where it is safer than BP.VHorny is absolutely correct. This "Sister site" USAAC, works perfectly in other localities and would work here if the providers and the mongers would simply jump on board. I spend my summers in the Knoxville TN area where it is used much more frequently than BP. The girls can feel more comfortable hearing from USASG members and give better prices because of it. If you've got a regular provider, tell her to jump on board. My best experiences have been with these ladies.

GasGuy
12-15-17, 10:28
Haven't seen them around in a while. Does anyone still have any contact info for them? They were great!!

ChgoBoy2
12-15-17, 13:10
Haven't seen them around in a while. Does anyone still have any contact info for them? They were great!!PM me and I'll give you the number I have. I had back and forth texts with them about three weeks ago they're still alive and well!

Enjoy and Be Safe.

CB2.

JoesGarage
12-15-17, 14:46
Haven't seen them around in a while. Does anyone still have any contact info for them? They were great!!Rene has been posting on Craig's list in the dating casual encounters w4 m section. Look for her there.

TotallyTubular
12-16-17, 00:26
Hey long time listener first time poster I was wondering if anyone has had a dream with 4383, haven't seen anything about her on the forum.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/352-661-4383/20188712

-TT.

VeryHorny
12-16-17, 01:44
Spent day tossing around the idea of having a dream. The little head won.

My regulars were all surprisingly silent, so I turned to BP. Found (407) 844-2697 and in pictures it says Emily. Gave her a call and headed over to her hotel near Lady Lake. Once I got room number and proceeded to the room did I find out we have dreamed before. I know here as "the real Bella".

She is a very cute spinner, maybe 5'2" tall and 90# (soaked) very small B's and a beautiful kitty. I opted for a QV, which is what works for me. Offered her 80 roses and she accepted right away.

I have always found this girl to be outstanding in bed. But she has issues with the truth sometimes.

She informed me that she will only be around until 12/18 and then she will be on a vacation.

YMMV. Or was this only a dream?

Brock420
12-16-17, 07:38
Haven't seen them around in a while. Does anyone still have any contact info for them? They were great!!I seen any a week ago they broke up Rene totaled there only car and then ran off with there drug dealer there no longer together that's why no posts just the older one Amy now doing visits.

ChgoBoy2
12-16-17, 14:46
Rene has been posting on Craig's list in the dating casual encounters w4 m section. Look for her there.What title is she using I can't find her posting. Thanks for the info in advance!

CB2.

JoesGarage
12-17-17, 08:23
What title is she using I can't find her posting. Thanks for the info in advance!

CB2.Craigslist postings are never there for very long as they get flagged for removal pretty quick. The only reason I knew it was her, was by the picture she posted in the ad. It was the same picture she used in her backpage ads. The one of her sitting on the bed with her legs crossed and a big smile on her face. It's to bad she doesn't read these forums as she could have an account here and private message her former clients. Oh well. Maybe someone will tell her.

GasGuy
12-17-17, 11:05
I seen any a week ago they broke up Rene totaled there only car and then ran off with there drug dealer there no longer together that's why no posts just the older one Amy now doing visits.I'm not sure this is true. I drove past their place Friday afternoon and their little blue SUV was there. It has front end damage but has for a while.

Dragon88
12-17-17, 19:44
I decided to make an attempt to contact some of the new girls advertising on BP Ocala.

Since there are no longer description or names so I cannot provide those. And will use the last four digits provided in the ad.

Note: I have not actually dated any of these girls yet and this is just the donation requests they asked of me.

6031 Blonde with nice tits and ass. All I got back was "hey" then she went crickets.

4047 Blonde with tattoos. Believe she has been to ocala before. Asking 200 roses for an hour of her time.

1903 Brunette with a leg Tattoo. Wants 150 mario coins for half hour of her time. DO NOT PAY THESE RIIDICULOUS PRICES

4093 Blonde has only one picture of her back but that picture made me want to know more. 100 kisses for half hour of her time.

8572 Brunette.

3730 Blonde.

9064 Brunette.

These 3 never replied.Way too much tell them to keep dreamin.

ElAgua
12-17-17, 21:25
Anybody seem this one. Looks nice but maybe TGTBT. Feel free to pm me.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/386-960-4047/20352347

GasGuy
12-18-17, 08:20
Has anyone been able to get ahold of summer lately?? #7225 ? She was fun but now has disappeared 😕.

RFagen
12-18-17, 08:21
I'm not sure this is true. I drove past their place Friday afternoon and their little blue SUV was there. It has front end damage but has for a while.Amy is posting on C. L. - here is what she's saying: "I'm sad and lonely and my exgf left me stuck in the forest with no friends or family. I am bi, so I'm a 30 yr old petite female and I'm hoping to find a nice gentleman to come spend an hr or hh with me today and cheer me up and help me keep my safe and private residence for work. Youll leave happy and not disappointed. I will do what I got to for me to keep my home. ".

Lars36
12-18-17, 08:59
Amy is posting on C. L. - here is what she's saying: "I'm sad and lonely and my exgf left me stuck in the forest with no friends or family. I am bi, so I'm a 30 yr old petite female and I'm hoping to find a nice gentleman to come spend an hr or hh with me today and cheer me up and help me keep my safe and private residence for work. Youll leave happy and not disappointed. I will do what I got to for me to keep my home. ".Here is the Ad: https://ocala.craigslist.org/w4m/d/sad-and-lonely/6429598819.html.

LukeDuke
12-18-17, 11:51
Posting was flagged and removed.

Here is the Ad: https://ocala.craigslist.org/w4m/d/sad-and-lonely/6429598819.html.

LukeDuke
12-18-17, 12:06
Has anyone been able to get ahold of summer lately?? #7225 ? She was fun but now has disappeared 😕.Last ad looks to have been on December 7.

Lars36
12-18-17, 15:18
Last ad looks to have been on December 7.Winter, maybe that's why?

Lars36
12-18-17, 15:26
Last ad looks to have been on December 7.Hibernation, Summer is back!

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/352-247-7225/20370912

ChgoBoy2
12-18-17, 19:15
Amy is posting on C. L. - here is what she's saying: "I'm sad and lonely and my exgf left me stuck in the forest with no friends or family. I am bi, so I'm a 30 yr old petite female and I'm hoping to find a nice gentleman to come spend an hr or hh with me today and cheer me up and help me keep my safe and private residence for work. Youll leave happy and not disappointed. I will do what I got to for me to keep my home. ".Its all true I had a HH dream of her today! When I awoke I had a smile on my face.

Enjoy and Be Safe.

CB2.

Pussylicker2
12-21-17, 17:51
So I text Abby, she wants $100 for 1/2 hour. She said to go to an address in Fruitland Park. She's a little late, and tells me it's her friends house and to knock on the door and wait 10 minutes for her. I do, and a real cutie let me in. It's the cutie's house, she lets Abby use it. Abby shows up, we go to the bedroom, she wants the 100 up front. That's my mistake. Everything goes downhill. She says if I want head without a condom, it's $50 extra, up front again. I say this ain't working, and I get up to leave. I suggest she give me 1/2 the donation back, ha ha! On the way out I figure I'll fuck up her deal with her girl friend by getting a little weird. Abby is trying to push me out the door, I'm telling her to call the cops. She had a disgusting little gut, and was a real *****. I suggest everyone call her, make a date, then not show up.

Detroit352
12-21-17, 21:38
This one looked fun so decided to text and get some info. We talked for a bit and couldn't make our times match. Next day made appointment and work out a time. Got to the address and she needed 20 minutes more. Wait wait wait texted her are you ready? Yes. Walked to the door knock knock knock wait wait wait ok too many red flags already. Door opens everything looks OK she's looks OK walk in and she was drunk off her ass. Not cool. Went to the room and started talking. She must have repeated herself 4,5 times. Told her I was tight on time we need to get busy. So we laid back and got comfortable started out with a BBBJ it was just ok. Went for my cover and blew my load got dressed and left. Just not my type I will not repeat YMMV.

I think everything is on the menu. Kisses daty BBBJ BB not a clock watcher and Rose's very reasonable.

http://ocala.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/blond-bombshell/16709608

GVilleMark
12-22-17, 09:37
So I text Abby, she wants $100 for 1/2 hour. She said to go to an address in Fruitland Park. She's a little late, and tells me it's her friends house and to knock on the door and wait 10 minutes for her. I do, and a real cutie let me in. It's the cutie's house, she lets Abby use it. Abby shows up, we go to the bedroom, she wants the 100 up front. That's my mistake. Everything goes downhill. She says if I want head without a condom, it's $50 extra, up front again. I say this ain't working, and I get up to leave. I suggest she give me 1/2 the donation back, ha ha! On the way out I figure I'll fuck up her deal with her girl friend by getting a little weird. Abby is trying to push me out the door, I'm telling her to call the cops. She had a disgusting little gut, and was a real *****. I suggest everyone call her, make a date, then not show up.For those that don't know, that's the girl "jamie (or was it jaime? That always used to put something about "dreamy" in her ad title. Her reviews are / were almost universally terrible and she's been using basically the same pics for years.

VeryHorny
12-22-17, 12:23
So I text Abby, she wants $100 for 1/2 hour. She said to go to an address in Fruitland Park. She's a little late, and tells me it's her friends house and to knock on the door and wait 10 minutes for her. I do, and a real cutie let me in. It's the cutie's house, she lets Abby use it. Abby shows up, we go to the bedroom, she wants the 100 up front. That's my mistake. Everything goes downhill. She says if I want head without a condom, it's $50 extra, up front again. I say this ain't working, and I get up to leave. I suggest she give me 1/2 the donation back, ha ha! On the way out I figure I'll fuck up her deal with her girl friend by getting a little weird. Abby is trying to push me out the door, I'm telling her to call the cops. She had a disgusting little gut, and was a real *****. I suggest everyone call her, make a date, then not show up.She told me it was her moms house & I had to wait for mom to leave? Thankfully I never met her or gave her any roses.

Detroit352
12-22-17, 18:09
Can someone PM me Amy's number please.

VeryHorny
12-23-17, 09:06
Scanning thru backpage and saw the ad (ending in) 6116. Pictures got my attention so I messaged her. Received back her website which has a huge requirement before any meeting (including real name phone number, employment and phone number) you get the idea.

I personally see this one as "thinking that she is still" a high class call girl that is forced to advertise on backpage.

VeryHorny
12-23-17, 22:53
My regular was unavailable so I did a BP search and came upon Stephanie. Very cute spinner with several tattoos. 5'5" 100#. This one is a keeper. 80 roses for QV. CBJ, cg, rcg finished in mish.

GiggityGiggity
12-24-17, 09:44

Mark.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/352-602-3013/18536617Top one, do not waste your time. Shows up with her pimp who keeps the car running. Whatever, these girls have to stay safe, I don't really mind that.

I call very early morning and I live pretty remotely so I don't at all mind paying fairly well.

Bait and switch. In my dream she rattles off a dozen rules and offers a "dance" and an HJ. HAHAHAHAHA. I tell her get the fuck out of here, literally.

If pictures are real they're the best she's ever taken once upon a time. I don't think they were real pictures of her. She's not an ugly girl but she's not going to get me hard "dancing" around. HAHAHAHAHA seriously? Do not waste your money or TIME on this one.

Chinsu11
12-24-17, 17:32
Saw a report on this one last night and like what I saw in the BP ad so I txt Stephanie this morning around 830 to see if she waznted to hang out. She got back to me with in an 30 min a little friendly chit chat on the phone an next thing I know I was head to her in call. When she opens the door I was greeted by Beautiful Petite lady with a amazing eye boy this young lady is Fine and she has an amazing attutd light kissing she told me she didn't like to do DFK Witch I'm good. We got right in to it she very vocal and I love the wasy she talk to me in the act. I realy can't said anything bad she was exactly what I need and wanted and she is local I'm sold my new ATF no more going to otown for me. Ask her if I could see her again she said he'll yeah. I told her about this site and are Sister site so I hope her and her friend start posting there. Thanks again for the great info for the fellow mongers here in ocala you all have never let me down.

Trewaller
12-24-17, 22:27
I was looking for a backup to my UTR who bailed for family obligations and already had a motel room so I texted Summer bc I knew she did outcalls on the weekend and she was available. Summer is everything I have read or been told in PM"s or emails from grandfather -esque types LOL She was passionate and responsive and she was a lot of fun. I booked her for an hour bc. Well its Christmas eve and even though I knew it wouldn't take an hour it was fun hanging out with her. She's a keeper and I certainly will repeat if the opportunity arises.

Lars36
12-25-17, 10:39
Merry Christmas to all.

BoxPounder
12-25-17, 10:47
Chase out of brevard. Gift card scammer. See post BREVARD. RIPOFF REPORT. Post #361-366.

FunTony
12-25-17, 14:20
In town for the week from the bluegrass state, just like to know of a good provider to see while on my trip. I will return the favor if anyone visits Lexington Ky.

SmackDownHotel
12-25-17, 21:52
Any reports on this tattooed beauty?

http://ocala.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub/20487182

VeryHorny
12-27-17, 04:33
Okay. For those of you that do not yet know Tiffany is one of the outstanding providers in Ocala. Incalls or car dates only. BBBJ, cfs, very clean, no "visible" signs of drug use, nice DD's, great kisser, daty, full GFE.

Her donation requests are fair and negotiable.

I noticed that she is advertising on the sister site so if you want to know more look her ad up there.

Treat her with respect and she will make you happy.

RFagen
12-28-17, 00:22
Saw Amy last night. Her trailer is out of the way but for me, it was worth the drive. Started with 69 (at her request), went to RCG, CG, and finished in mish. Definitely not a clock watcher, I could've stayed longer but needed to get back. She asked me to bring my own cover. She's a smoker, but didn't smoke around me and I didn't think her place reaked. She confirmed what another brother said about Rene running off with her drug dealer friend. Amy's been advertising on CL rather than BP so I encouraged her to post on USA Adult Classifieds. Amy is a cute, spinner type and she can talk. Maybe a bit too much, but she's really sweet and pleasant to be around. YMMV, but I recommend her and will repeat. Damage is reasonable and somewhat negotiable. A bargain compared to what most BP girls ask.

Davg421
12-28-17, 09:30
Saw Amy last night. Her trailer is out of the way but for me, it was worth the drive. Started with 69 (at her request), went to RCG, CG, and finished in mish. Definitely not a clock watcher, I could've stayed longer but needed to get back. She asked me to bring my own cover. She's a smoker, but didn't smoke around me and I didn't think her place reaked. She confirmed what another brother said about Rene running off with her drug dealer friend. Amy's been advertising on CL rather than BP so I encouraged her to post on USA Adult Classifieds. Amy is a cute, spinner type and she can talk. Maybe a bit too much, but she's really sweet and pleasant to be around. YMMV, but I recommend her and will repeat. Damage is reasonable and somewhat negotiable. A bargain compared to what most BP girls ask.I have seen Amy several time and she is lots of fun and gets into it just as much as I do. She has a great head game and snug kitty and tastes GREAT! From where I live and just cut across the forest and to her place in no time. I have seen both Amy and Rene together and for my experience Amy is way more fun.

Alabaster23
12-28-17, 11:23
Any reports on this tattooed beauty?

http://ocala.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub/20487182She's usually in Raleigh. I've seen her several times. Highly recommended. Personally looking forward to her return.

Detroit352
12-29-17, 07:46
Saw Amy last night. Her trailer is out of the way but for me, it was worth the drive. Started with 69 (at her request), went to RCG, CG, and finished in mish. Definitely not a clock watcher, I could've stayed longer but needed to get back. She asked me to bring my own cover. She's a smoker, but didn't smoke around me and I didn't think her place reaked. She confirmed what another brother said about Rene running off with her drug dealer friend. Amy's been advertising on CL rather than BP so I encouraged her to post on USA Adult Classifieds. Amy is a cute, spinner type and she can talk. Maybe a bit too much, but she's really sweet and pleasant to be around. YMMV, but I recommend her and will repeat. Damage is reasonable and somewhat negotiable. A bargain compared to what most BP girls ask.I'll start by saying thanks for the PM from a couple of you with Amy #.

It has been a while since the last time I've seen Amy and heard she was in need so decided to go see her. Everyone knows she's a pleasure to b around and always had a good game. Yes sometimes talks to much but still just a sweetheart. I can't say how many times I've seen her, we'll just say to many to count haha. If you never seen her your missing out on a Great game. Enjoy and b safe.

Rook111
12-29-17, 19:20
She is having a special tonight. I broke down and couldn't play.

Member #5573
12-29-17, 20:55
Hey guys first time poster but been following the board for quite a while now I have seen many women on this site. I have been with sexy blonde from the forest many time. She is attactive enough no boobs sucks a mean one. Also have been too many AMP especially pings. I have just recently saw 54 year old Diane offer massages. Very nice and safe not much to look at it is extra available yes also been leave lately who I have also seen has not been reviewed decent enough body but heavy drug use at one time and boyfriend lurks nearby.

Member #5573
12-29-17, 20:59
Spent day tossing around the idea of having a dream. The little head won.

My regulars were all surprisingly silent, so I turned to BP. Found (407) 844-2697 and in pictures it says Emily. Gave her a call and headed over to her hotel near Lady Lake. Once I got room number and proceeded to the room did I find out we have dreamed before. I know here as "the real Bella".

She is a very cute spinner, maybe 5'2" tall and 90# (soaked) very small B's and a beautiful kitty. I opted for a QV, which is what works for me. Offered her 80 roses and she accepted right away.

I have always found this girl to be outstanding in bed. But she has issues with the truth sometimes.

She informed me that she will only be around until 12/18 and then she will be on a vacation.

YMMV. Or was this only a dream?I have also saw her before she went on vacation she was decent looking enough had bite marks on her hand and arm also saw her black pimp of boyfriend walking around the hotel in Lady Lake. She was okay but where are the real good-looking ones at LOL thanks for all your input over the years hopefully I can give some back.

Member #5573
12-29-17, 21:20
Been with a few providers in the area inbox for more info.

VeryHorny
12-30-17, 09:29
Once again my normal was not available to service my needs. So scanned thru BP in hope of finding a gem.

Decided to re-contact Abby using a new number and this time I was told "she lives with her sister and has to wait for her to leave". In the past I was told it was her mom's place and a girl-friend's place.

This one tells so many stories that she cannot keep them straight.

Use caution (352) XXX-7308 find her on BP.

Lars36
12-31-17, 21:19
A year makes. Last year I met Belle for the very first time on New Years Eve, spent the night with me, was the BEST one in a long time.

My ATF, but haven't had any contact in many months, haven't found ANYTHING as good on Slocala or G'ville on BP. SSDD!

Lars36
01-01-18, 10:34
A year makes. Last year I met Belle for the very first time on New Years Eve, spent the night with me, was the BEST one in a long time.

My ATF, but haven't had any contact in many months, haven't found ANYTHING as good on Slocala or G'ville on BP. SSDD!Last year on New Years Eve it was fucking Belle all night, this year I'm living with my sister cause the house I was renting sold Dec 2, O well, New Year, better things await.

Hillbilly Bob
01-05-18, 17:46
She told me it was her moms house & I had to wait for mom to leave? Thankfully I never met her or gave her any roses.Is the last 4, 7308.

VeryHorny
01-06-18, 08:23
Is the last 4, 7308.Read the entire post. The number is on there.

Detroit352
01-06-18, 09:24
This is the one I put a quick review on. Enjoy you guys.

Blond bombshell.

Detroit352
01-06-18, 09:30
Sorry before I was able to copy and paste the link but can't do that anymore more LOL. Last 4 digits 0919.

VeryHorny
01-06-18, 20:54
So I see this blonde on BP in Ocala and decide to send a text. She messages me back with her website which claims that in order for her to see new clients they must do a camshow ($26) with her.

Does anyone else see something weird here?

(904) XXX-1500 is her number on BP.

Lars36
01-07-18, 11:32
So I see this blonde on BP in Ocala and decide to send a text. She messages me back with her website which claims that in order for her to see new clients they must do a camshow ($26) with her.

Does anyone else see something weird here?

(904) XXX-1500 is her number on BP.SCAM. I would never pay a front.

VeryHorny
01-07-18, 13:07
SCAM. I would never pay a front.Kind of crazy that any provider thinks she can make something like this work.

It sounded alot like a Craigslist scam but its on Backpage.

Starting to look like BP is going downhill faster and faster.

VeryHorny
01-07-18, 18:57
So, finally caught Summer (last four 7225) with a weekend incall location.

I know she was recommended but I was not thrilled. 30's 5'6" maybe 110 lbs some baby fat small B's. Had 2 kids pretending to sleep in the livingroom.

80 mario coins for qv. BBBJ was great but puss was wet but not very tight. No GFE so I don't think I will repeat. YMMV.

RFagen
01-08-18, 15:20
Amy contacted me and could use some help today and tomorrow. She's a great young woman who can make you happy with her talents, and at a very reasonable rate.

Dragon88
01-08-18, 18:49
Kind of crazy that any provider thinks she can make something like this work.

It sounded alot like a Craigslist scam but its on Backpage.

Starting to look like BP is going downhill faster and faster.Agreed. Not even worth the power to click on the website.

Lars36
01-12-18, 10:50
Started texting the other night to see if she had an incall location, she did, asked if she would DO my buddy and me, she would, asked how much $. 2, good deal. Went all down hill after that, she wanted me to cum over NOW, which it was well after 10 pm by the way, explained to her my friend was married and we don't LIVE together. I was just checking in to see if she would DO my buddy and me, hard to find a provider that will take two guys on at once. Told me I wasted her time, how was I wasting her time by asking to set something for my buddy and me. I ended it by tell her I'll spend money with someone WHO isn't so belligerent, good night, good luck!

Last four#5344.

VeryHorny
01-12-18, 15:32
Started texting the other night to see if she had an incall location, she did, asked if she would DO my buddy and me, she would, asked how much $. 2, good deal. Went all down hill after that, she wanted me to cum over NOW, which it was well after 10 pm by the way, explained to her my friend was married and we don't LIVE together. I was just checking in to see if she would DO my buddy and me, hard to find a provider that will take two guys on at once. Told me I wasted her time, how was I wasting her time by asking to set something for my buddy and me. I ended it by tell her I'll spend money with someone WHO isn't so belligerent, good night, good luck!

Last four#5344.Contacted this one (last four 5344) to set up an appointment. She wanted me to come right now. Told her I was an hour away.

I was only 15 mins away. Pulled into her no-tell and almost instantly saw her getting out of a car and walk to a room with a big black guy.

I parked and waited, and waited, and waited. Finally she calls me and asks "are you close" I told her I was just pulling in.

She gives me her room #.

I wait some more.

She calls asking what's taking so long?

I ask "are you alone?

Yes!

What about the black guy you walked into room with who has not come out?

Then she accuses me of wasting her time. Said if I was that close I should have told her instead of sneaking around.

Lars36
01-12-18, 16:09
Contacted this one (last four 5344) to set up an appointment. She wanted me to come right now. Told her I was an hour away.

I was only 15 mins away. Pulled into her no-tell and almost instantly saw her getting out of a car and walk to a room with a big black guy.

I parked and waited, and waited, and waited. Finally she calls me and asks "are you close" I told her I was just pulling in.

She gives me her room #.

I wait some more.

She calls asking what's taking so long?

I ask "are you alone?

Yes!

What about the black guy you walked into room with who has not come out?

Then she accuses me of wasting her time. Said if I was that close I should have told her instead of sneaking around.Told me her incall was an apartment, you went to a motel? Now I see why she wanted me to cum right away by myself, sounds like a robbery set up?

VeryHorny
01-12-18, 18:06
Told me her incall was an apartment, you went to a motel? Now I see why she wanted me to cum right away by myself, sounds like a robbery set up?That was my feeling.

Normally when I meet someone new I like to arrive early and just watch and see.

In this instance I think I saved myself from losing alot more than a hhr donation.

Hillbilly Bob
01-12-18, 19:35
Amy contacted me and could use some help today and tomorrow. She's a great young woman who can make you happy with her talents, and at a very reasonable rate.With BP posting numbers only it would help if you gave us her last 4.

BigDaddy28
01-13-18, 00:21
Bear with me guys I'm a newb.

Between Christmas and New Years I had a couple dreams.

Tiffany (4649) was first. Easy set up. Showed up at her in-call house was a bit messy but wasn't there to critique her house keeping. She met me at the door brief hug led me to her room. She undressed nice Ddd's, some baby damage. Gorgeous shaved kitty. Daty, awesome BBBJ, CFS. She's got a nice grip. I understand what another monger said about "no apparent signs of drug use". She was uhhh zoned out. Overall good experience $$ for hour. Will opt for shorter time next time around. Definitely will repeat.

Amy, wow what a talker. I guess I have patience. I was at her incall for 2 hours. 1 hour and 10 minutes listening to her talk about her break up with Rene. WOW shot out. Finally got down to it. Cute little body on this one, daty, BBBJ, fiv, CFS bring your own hat.

She's flexible on her rates. Don't think I'll repeat. Kind of killed the mood with all the ex talk.

I'd like some info on Nikki (5446) if anyone is willing to share.

Bigdaddy28.

VeryHorny
01-13-18, 03:52
Normally I don't ask but with BP doing the "phone numbers only" I need to know.

Has anyone seen (last four) 5100? She has been advertising as while yet I don't recall seeing any kind of review.

OcalaHorseMan
01-13-18, 08:20
Bear with me guys I'm a newb.

Between Christmas and New Years I had a couple dreams.

Tiffany (4649) was first. Easy set up. Showed up at her in-call house was a bit messy but wasn't there to critique her house keeping. She met me at the door brief hug led me to her room. She undressed nice Ddd's, some baby damage. Gorgeous shaved kitty. Daty, awesome BBBJ, CFS. She's got a nice grip. I understand what another monger said about "no apparent signs of drug use". She was uhhh zoned out. Overall good experience $$ for hour. Will opt for shorter time next time around. Definitely will repeat.

Amy, wow what a talker. I guess I have patience. I was at her incall for 2 hours. 1 hour and 10 minutes listening to her talk about her break up with Rene. WOW shot out. Finally got down to it. Cute little body on this one, daty, BBBJ, fiv, CFS bring your own hat.

She's flexible on her rates. Don't think I'll repeat. Kind of killed the mood with all the ex talk.

I'd like some info on Nikki (5446) if anyone is willing to share.

Bigdaddy28.Good review for a newbie. Go to Erotic Monkey Ocala, she has a few reviews there, some good some not. I contacted her last year, too many no's on her menu and way to pricey for a so so looking escort.

Good hunting.

OHM.

Lars36
01-13-18, 10:19
Contacted a provider last night by text, #7381, texted back and forth to ask and find out a few things, well lo and behold she texts me.

Saying I ASK to many questions. Texted her back telling her it's MY money I AM spending and I'll ask as many as I want.

Never heard back. O well, when are these idiots going to GET it!

OcalaHorseMan
01-13-18, 13:14
Good review for a newbie. Go to Erotic Monkey Ocala, she has a few reviews there, some good some not. I contacted her last year, too many no's on her menu and way to pricey for a so so looking escort.

Good hunting.

OHM.Her phone number in FB brings up her profile.

Lars36
01-13-18, 13:54
Good review for a newbie. Go to Erotic Monkey Ocala, she has a few reviews there, some good some not. I contacted her last year, too many no's on her menu and way to pricey for a so so looking escort.

Good hunting.

OHM.Clean your mail box, tried to send you a PM but full, thanks.

OcalaHorseMan
01-13-18, 19:39
I text her to asked about bad reviews. She claimed they were lies, I didn't tell her where the reviews were from (here). Very hornet and Lars senior members with several hundred post is who I believe. If someone wants to try carefully and review.

For my own review I've got one I see about twice a month, she only posted once about two years ago. I'm lucky enough to be on Travers Ariel regular list, she doesn't post anymore, regular only but the best, if you want to see her I suggest you contact Sweemer999, I also highly recommend Cammy Jones, best multi, if you like bbw Ashley Ann is great.

Lars36
01-13-18, 21:20
Clean your mail box, tried to send you a PM but full, thanks.I have NO reason to lie. As usual, it's YMMV, same for #7381, I'm not going to back down, I'm not going to be treated like shit, they WANT $$ for an hour, well I'm going to get WHAT I need for $$.

PetersMagic12
01-14-18, 15:07
A lot of my regulars haven't been on or are taking a break so I was wondering if anyone knows the legit girls on BP. I know Tiffany is good but that's about it. Anyone want to help me out?

GeoForePlay
01-15-18, 11:22
Tina in Marion Oaks is a good choice if you are into middle aged MILF's. http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/352-299-7388/20867062.

Hillbilly Bob
01-15-18, 12:18
Based on info from the forum, I met up with Ashley Ann at her place pn the 11th. Way out in the woods, about 15 minutes up I-75 from Ocala. Tough to find in the dark, but worth it. I was staying in Belleview. Worth the drive. All her reviews say it all. Read her site, everything is explained. (Fees, activities etc). I don't ask for much, but Everything I needed was offered with a smile. No upsell, no rush, no shortage of time. Just good fun with a good provider. Will definitely see again when in the area.Could you please post her last 4 digits.

Oil Changer
01-15-18, 17:32
Could you please post her last 4 digits.Her private site is sweetnsassy32 dot com.

LukeDuke
01-16-18, 20:50
Certain members may recognize this place. Apparently another suspicious death reported here. Stay safe.

http://www.wftv.com/video?videoId=675483925&videoVersion=1.0

JoesGarage
01-17-18, 09:56
A lot of my regulars haven't been on or are taking a break so I was wondering if anyone knows the legit girls on BP. I know Tiffany is good but that's about it. Anyone want to help me out?All the girls currently advertising on USASG are legit. Hope this helps.

Gtrfn
01-17-18, 20:10
Does any one know any good ebony providers?

LuvPlaying
01-18-18, 01:27
Has any one seen Julie. A UTR beautiful girl. Saw her in Weirsdalr and the Villages. Wondering if she is ok, still entertaining?

Please writr to let me know your goog.

Bill.

GasGuy
01-18-18, 10:37
Does any one know any good ebony providers?I've only dreamt about one, Lynn. She hosts at her home. Not a real nice place but it works. She's nice and has some of the softest, smoothest legs and ass I've ever seen. Not the best I've had but I would repeat.

Davg421
01-18-18, 10:48
Has any one seen Julie. A UTR beautiful girl. Saw her in Weirsdalr and the Villages. Wondering if she is ok, still entertaining?

Please writr to let me know your goog.

Bill.I have talked with her from time to time, she is staying with a guy in Orange Blossom area in the Villages. She told me there is nothing going on between them, but not so sure. She says that she has just been busy working. I sure wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Gtrfn
01-18-18, 13:21
I've only dreamt about one, Lynn. She hosts at her home. Not a real nice place but it works. She's nice and has some of the softest, smoothest legs and ass I've ever seen. Not the best I've had but I would repeat.Do you mind telling me her last four digits or pm them to me please and thank you for your help.

Jesse54
01-18-18, 14:12
I have talked with her from time to time, she is staying with a guy in Orange Blossom area in the Villages. She told me there is nothing going on between them, but not so sure. She says that she has just been busy working. I sure wouldn't mind seeing her again.I reach out to her about every month or so. I hear the same thing that she is busy with work and her fuqn " roomie" is always there. She will not play when he is around so I am thinking they are more then just splitting living expenses. Why is it I never realize how good a gal is until she is not available?

Cheers Jesse.

LuvPlaying
01-18-18, 19:42
I reach out to her about every month or so. I hear the same thing that she is busy with work and her fuqn " roomie" is always there. She will not play when he is around so I am thinking they are more then just splitting living expenses. Why is it I never realize how good a gal is until she is not available?

Cheers Jesse.She was truly great! Quite honestly, I would even like to go to a hotel it that means she is again available. And I am sure there could be other who would want to participate. 😁128513;128513;.

Hillbilly Bob
01-21-18, 15:00
A lot of my regulars haven't been on or are taking a break so I was wondering if anyone knows the legit girls on BP. I know Tiffany is good but that's about it. Anyone want to help me out?AmyBaby is running a special now and she is real if you are interested she also has a GF.

ElAgua
01-22-18, 00:29
Saw this one tonight. Easy to get ahold of. Not the best location but I still felt pretty safe. Pics are definitely her and she is really cute and has a sweet personality. Performance was decent. Average BBBJ and CFS. Price was a little steep for me but felt like having something new so I pulled trigger anyways. Allows you to take pics but won't share per her request. Would repeat in a pinch.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/352-286-7097/20816727

SoFakingDumb
01-22-18, 01:09
I've only dreamt about one, Lynn. She hosts at her home. Not a real nice place but it works. She's nice and has some of the softest, smoothest legs and ass I've ever seen. Not the best I've had but I would repeat.I saw her about two years ago. She is fine but I was not fully with it when I saw her. She is a ways from the highway. She randomly sent me text messages one time trying to browbeat me into seeing her again. Biggest issue is that she is too far from me.

Racer352
01-22-18, 18:38
Saw this one tonight. Easy to get ahold of. Not the best location but I still felt pretty safe. Pics are definitely her and she is really cute and has a sweet personality. Performance was decent. Average BBBJ and CFS. Price was a little steep for me but felt like having something new so I pulled trigger anyways. Allows you to take pics but won't share per her request. Would repeat in a pinch.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/352-286-7097/20816727How heavy on the price was she all in all may give her a shot what part of town was she centraly located thanks.

VeryHorny
01-22-18, 20:15
Okay. I am taking a break for a week or two. Got to take care of some financial affairs.

Been looking at Backpage and the ads I see have my spidy senses tingling.

Everyone stay safe.

Flbo40
01-23-18, 13:57
Can you please tell me the 4 digits of Amybaby.

Jesse54
01-23-18, 18:18
Can you please tell me the 4 digits of Amybaby.When my son was young he did not want to eat all of the food on his plate. I told him you need to eat all that there are hundreds of thousands of children starving around the world. With no hesitation he looked at me saying " Name Two?" Needless to say I was caught off guard speechless. Seeing this post ai would now be able to name one Flbo40.

I know, be nice we all had to start somewhere. Try looking on the sister site. Hell you might even find a username to pm her as well as her digits. Cheers Jesse.

Detroit352
01-23-18, 19:19
Can you please tell me the 4 digits of Amybaby.LOL jesse54 can be a real smartass LMAO.

But just like everyone on here YOU HAVE TO GIVE SOME INFO / REVIEWS before YOU ASK OR GET INFO.

Good luck and b safe.

Jesse54
01-23-18, 19:32
LOL jesse54 can be a real smartass LMAO.

But just like everyone on here YOU HAVE TO GIVE SOME INFO / REVIEWS before YOU ASK OR GET INFO.

Good luck and b safe.At least I told him where to find those 3319 digits. You know it is difficult not to tell him with his hunting skills the only action coming his way is Palmala hAnderson.

BTW thanks for the heads up the OLD chicka is available next week. Might have to go back to the " neon light" room.

Smiling, Jesse.

Detroit352
01-23-18, 19:38
At least I told him where to find those 3319 digits. You know it is difficult not to tell him with his hunting skills the only action coming his way is Palmala hAnderson.

BTW thanks for the heads up the OLD chicka is available next week. Might have to go back to the " neon light" room.

Smiling, Jesse.I shot you a little info this evening. If your going that far go alittle more north and give her a shot. You will b happy.

Talk to you tomorrow buddy.

GeoForePlay
01-24-18, 10:03
Visiting from Sarasota and finally got to meet Tiffany whose virtues have been extolled by Jesse54, Detroit352, VeryHorny, et al. I have to concur. HH was 5 Jacksons and consisted of BBBJ, FIV, DATY, CFS (mish, doggy) off with cover and finished with CIM w / spit. Had I known that there was a Seafood / Raw Bar next door I would have gotten a dozen raw oysters and opted for a full hour. LOL. Treat her right as she is a rare find. Will definately repeat!

Jesse54
01-24-18, 17:26
Visiting from Sarasota and finally got to meet Tiffany whose virtues have been extolled by Jesse54, Detroit352, VeryHorny, et al. I have to concur. HH was 5 Jacksons and consisted of BBBJ, FIV, DATY, CFS (mish, doggy) off with cover and finished with CIM w / spit. Had I known that there was a Seafood / Raw Bar next door I would have gotten a dozen raw oysters and opted for a full hour. LOL. Treat her right as she is a rare find. Will definately repeat!Well good to hear someone got to play with the twins, it would be such a waste for such nice toys not to be used. The last 3-4 times when I had a window to escape from the warden Tiff has not responded to my communication efforts. I know.

$ht happens. Jesse.

Dragon88
01-24-18, 19:25
Well good to hear someone got to play with the twins, it would be such a waste for such nice toys not to be used. The last 3-4 times when I had a window to escape from the warden Tiff has not responded to my communication efforts. I know.

$ht happens. Jesse.Hey Jesse did you try the 2037 number I sent you a pm I saw her today as well you can play with her at the _ Inn on _ She was a lot of fun and very accommodating. Not a clock watcher and seemed to enjoy herself as well did not do intercourse but sucked on those beautiful breast and FIV til she got off least I could do see performed a BBBJ and taught her the meaning of Russian she did not know that term takes us old guys to train them well any ways had a lot of fun with her and will repeat down the road enjoy.

Lars36
01-24-18, 22:11
Texted on and off couple of weeks, didn't hear anything back for days and days and days, then lo and behold 5 days later she sent two texts, wasn't more than 5 minutes, yeah only 5 minutes I got a third text demanding why I DIDN'T text HER right back, she wants ME to text back right away, but SHE can take 5 days, WTF, yes WTF is wrong with these hoe's?

HotLuck54
01-24-18, 23:28
Any updates on Amy 3523253319 , one of the Forest duo that recently split up? I saw our sister site on a 100 rate and I've had lots of crickets. Correct # & $?

Thanks.

HL54.

GolferBud4
01-25-18, 07:22
Has anyone had the experience with this gal, 352-299-0960? Her pictures look outstanding! I have texted on a couple occasions with no luck.

Thanks in advance. Bud.

Trewaller
01-25-18, 13:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Detroit352
01-25-18, 14:45
Any updates on Amy 3523253319 , one of the Forest duo that recently split up? I saw our sister site on a 100 rate and I've had lots of crickets. Correct # & $?

Thanks.

HL54.That's the # I used to contact her. Sometimes she runs a special.

AquaticWelder
01-25-18, 15:11
Has anyone had the experience with this gal, 352-299-0960? Her pictures look outstanding! I have texted on a couple occasions with no luck.

Thanks in advance. Bud.She lives in Marion Oaks. I went out there once to meet her. I arrived a half hour early and the place was crawling with black guys. I didn't see her so can't confirm her pictures. I always like to do a early drive by. Saves a lot of hassle sometimes.

Mandyfl88
01-26-18, 18:02
Looking for my first dream. Any experience with "8804" last 4 or any recommended?

GeoForePlay
01-27-18, 15:34
Delayed report. About 2 weeks ago I texted Tami and arranged for a meeting on short notice. She was available and quoted $110 for HH. Met her at her place in Marion Oaks 30 minutes later. It is a gated golf course community, I think called Royal Oaks. She is a short, chubby, not fat but not spinner about 45-50 yrs. Old. Greeted with a kiss and off to the bedroom. Nice firm DD's (real). LFK, titty play, BBBJ, DATY more BBBJ and uncovered CIP in CG position. Will repeat when back in Villages neet week. Hopefully will hook up with Tiffany also. Both are well worth the time and coinage.

(352) 299-7388 http://www.escortsinthe.us/352-299-7388/ As always YMMV. GFP.

Dragon88
01-28-18, 18:12
Delayed report. About 2 weeks ago I texted Tami and arranged for a meeting on short notice. She was available and quoted $110 for HH. Met her at her place in Marion Oaks 30 minutes later. It is a gated golf course community, I think called Royal Oaks. She is a short, chubby, not fat but not spinner about 45-50 yrs. Old. Greeted with a kiss and off to the bedroom. Nice firm DD's (real). LFK, titty play, BBBJ, DATY more BBBJ and uncovered CIP in CG position. Will repeat when back in Villages neet week. Hopefully will hook up with Tiffany also. Both are well worth the time and coinage.

(352) 299-7388 http://www.escortsinthe.us/352-299-7388/ As always YMMV. GFP.Between Tina and Tiffany there is really no comparison just my opinion but Tiff will not quit until you are satisfied.

Envelope 57
01-28-18, 19:56
Between Tina and Tiffany there is really no comparison just my opinion but Tiff will not quit until you are satisfied.Who is Tiffany?

Lars36
01-28-18, 22:14
Who is Tiffany?Goes by other names also.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/352-616-2037/21040582

VeryHorny
01-30-18, 05:33
Since BP changed and now prohibits and profile it makes searching harder. The old saying "you can't judge a book by its cover" is so true in this hobby.

I look through BP with an idea of what I want. I have my list of phone #s and providers that I trust as well as those I know to avoid. Google is always a help to verify providers.

I always ask for a verification picture. (those that refuse to send one must have something to hide, right?) I always ask her donation amounts up front. (you would be surprised at the answers I get.).

First meet I plan for a set time and arrive at least hh early and park and watch the area.

I do tend to avoid ads that show "only" tits or ass. Look girls it may be your best feature but lets see the total package. Then there are those that add art to hide their features, I can accept this over the face as we all have lives but why cover tits and pussy?

Some ads I do look at are those where girl is holding a paper with recent date on it. Or has a brief profile on her picture. This tells me she has been doing this awhile.

This is just a few things I do in my search. Hope it helps. Stay safe.

Lars36
01-30-18, 10:06
Since BP changed and now prohibits and profile it makes searching harder. The old saying "you can't judge a book by its cover" is so true in this hobby.

I look through BP with an idea of what I want. I have my list of phone #s and providers that I trust as well as those I know to avoid. Google is always a help to verify providers.

I always ask for a verification picture. (those that refuse to send one must have something to hide, right?) I always ask her donation amounts up front. (you would be surprised at the answers I get.).

First meet I plan for a set time and arrive at least hh early and park and watch the area.

I do tend to avoid ads that show "only" tits or ass. Look girls it may be your best feature but lets see the total package. Then there are those that add art to hide their features, I can accept this over the face as we all have lives but why cover tits and pussy?

Some ads I do look at are those where girl is holding a paper with recent date on it. Or has a brief profile on her picture. This tells me she has been doing this awhile.

This is just a few things I do in my search. Hope it helps. Stay safe.You need to post this on BP so the dumb asses can also see it. With the NEW BP makes it even ore harder for us to find a reliable provider.

VeryHorny
01-31-18, 05:36
You need to post this on BP so the dumb asses can also see it. With the NEW BP makes it even ore harder for us to find a reliable provider.Backpage is just trying to keep things going with pressure from LEO and gov. Look what happened a few years ago (the entire "escort" area was removed).

Those ladies that have been around know how to circumvent the system and it shows that they have been around and know what she is doing.

Ask providers to advertise on sites like Usaadultclassified. I know most will say they have tried doing that and they get more from BP.

Never overpay and always review great or poor service. Do some research (Don't simply ask if anyone has seen xxxx) google the phone number.

Don't be afraid to walk (or run) away, if you arrive and she is not girl pictured or does not meet your expectations then leave & move on (don't forget that review).

Be a gentleman. Remember these are ladies providing a service. Treat them nice and they will stay around and improve. Treat them like s**t and they will move on and / or turn it trash.

Negotiations are the norm so offer less. But don't be angry if she refuses. Just move on.

With BP doing "pictures only" I ask for a verification pic holding up 1,2,3 or 4 fingers (so I know pic is recent) if she refuses I simply explain that it's due to BP and I want to be sure her pic. If she still refuses I move along. If we all do this it will become normal.

Everyone play and stay safe.

VeryHorny
01-31-18, 05:58
Decided to try this one again (I am not sure why). Does incalls at private home in Fruitland Park. This time she told me it was her aunts place and I had to wait for her aunt to leave for bingo (yeah right) she asked for $-qv (I countered with. 50-qv we agreed on. 60-qv). Got near her place when she again told me to park somewhere and wait as her mom came back home (funny, I thought it was her aunts house?

Turned around & went home.

She never called back saying come over or coast is clear, so I still don't know about this one.

Last four 7308.

Lars36
01-31-18, 13:51
Sky is back and looking for clients. PM for her number.

Jesse54
01-31-18, 14:10
Decided to try this one again (I am not sure why). Does incalls at private home in Fruitland Park. This time she told me it was her aunts place and I had to wait for her aunt to leave for bingo (yeah right) she asked for $-qv (I countered with. 50-qv we agreed on. 60-qv). Got near her place when she again told me to park somewhere and wait as her mom came back home (funny, I thought it was her aunts house?

She never called back saying come over or coast is clear, so I still don't know about this one.

Last four 7308.I do not think I have ever heard of anyone having anything other than average or sub- par dreams with her. I will give her credit for keeping the same phone number for awhile. At least there is IMHO good bbq closeby.

Cheers Jesse.

VeryHorny
02-01-18, 05:18
Its been a rough couple of weeks. I have been unable to play due to some financial issues, which hopefully are now taken care of.

Contacted my girl Tiffany only to find out she is unavailable on weekends. The "real Bella" is still on her vaca as I have not seen or heard anything from her. My local UTR Baby (Blonde advertised about 2 yrs ago) has dropped off the world.

I have been looking thru BP and most are girls I have listed as "overpriced, attitudes, poor service, or not as advertised" there are a few that have me looking again up north in G-ville but I would like to stay closer to Slocala this weekend.

If any SM have any they would be willing to share? Please PM me.

Everyone stay safe and enjoy.

Hillbilly Bob
02-01-18, 16:40

Last four 7308.Thanks for posting her last 4 digits. With BP chang it is a lot better to post last 4 then a name. I am here from Cincinnati for a mo. And was thinking about giving her a call. You saved me time and money Thanks HB.

JoesGarage
02-01-18, 22:54
Its been a rough couple of weeks. I have been unable to play due to some financial issues, which hopefully are now taken care of.

Contacted my girl Tiffany only to find out she is unavailable on weekends. The "real Bella" is still on her vaca as I have not seen or heard anything from her. My local UTR Baby (Blonde advertised about 2 yrs ago) has dropped off the world.

I have been looking thru BP and most are girls I have listed as "overpriced, attitudes, poor service, or not as advertised" there are a few that have me looking again up north in G-ville but I would like to stay closer to Slocala this weekend.

Everyone stay safe and enjoy.I had been told by a trusted sm that she had a qv for a reasonable donation. So on a Sat morning three weeks ago when my other date fell through, I texted her and she replied back right away. I told her I was 10 min out when she gave me her address. Upon arrival, she apologized for not being made up. Hell I didn't care about that. I was on a mission. We got in to bed and she gave me some head to get things started. Cover went on and a couple positions later, I was done. She gave me a wipe to clean up and I was gone. Great girl. She really wanted me to have a good time even though it was a qv. Big soft boobs. Really quite soft every where. My point is that sometimes you get lucky if your timing is right. It wasn't until sometime later that I found out she wasn't available on weekends. Cheers.

Hillbilly Bob
02-02-18, 08:38
I had been told by a trusted sm that she had a qv for a reasonable donation. So on a Sat morning three weeks ago when my other date fell through, I texted her and she replied back right away. I told her I was 10 min out when she gave me her address. Upon arrival, she apologized for not being made up. Hell I didn't care about that. I was on a mission. We got in to bed and she gave me some head to get things started. Cover went on and a couple positions later, I was done. She gave me a wipe to clean up and I was gone. Great girl. She really wanted me to have a good time even though it was a qv. Big soft boobs. Really quite soft every where. My point is that sometimes you get lucky if your timing is right. It wasn't until sometime later that I found out she wasn't available on weekends. Cheers.I am a senior from Cincinnati here for the winter. Could you please pm me her number or post Tiffany's last 4 digits.

GasGuy
02-02-18, 08:39

Everyone stay safe and enjoy.I like Summer (7225). Not the prettiest but a decent little spinner body. Fun in the sack.

GasGuy
02-02-18, 13:00
Any reviews on Sky since she's been back? She was one of my favorites.

VeryHorny
02-03-18, 21:57
After 2 weeks dealing with my finances I decided its time to play a bit. But the ladies in slocala have other ideas. Tiffany is unavailable on weekends.

Bella is still visiting uncle. Bree in Oxford is not answering.

I tried contacting Sky but she has not called back.

Almost everyone I called on BP wants 100 to 140 for a QV, what's up with that??

I will continue looking but I may need to make the trip to O-town on Sunday.

LukeDuke
02-04-18, 10:16
After 2 weeks dealing with my finances I decided its time to play a bit. But the ladies in slocala have other ideas. Tiffany is unavailable on weekends.

I will continue looking but I may need to make the trip to O-town on Sunday.Ariel in Tavares looks to have resurfaced based on new review just posted. A bit closer than O town.

Lars36
02-04-18, 10:37
Ariel in Tavares looks to have resurfaced based on new review just posted. A bit closer than O town.Didn't see the review on Ariel, can you point me too it, thanks, over and out.

Swim999
02-04-18, 12:17
Didn't see the review on Ariel, can you point me too it, thanks, over and out.Ariel in Tavares is working again. She took a few weeks off. I posted a review on TER.

Swim999.

LukeDuke
02-04-18, 13:30
Didn't see the review on Ariel, can you point me too it, thanks, over and out.I'd: 316436 on The othER site.

VeryHorny
02-04-18, 15:43
Finally I was able to connect with Sky. It took a few more than the normal 2 or 3 text messages but finally hooked up at her no-tell.

Sky is older late 30's early 40's with smaller c's and some baby or weight loss damage (she could put on a few #'s and it would not hurt her.

Light french kiss and allows roaming. Everything is covered (she did say if I was clean shaved down south and she would do BBBJ). Cowgirl followed by standing mish to pip. Only. 70 mario coins for a QV.

I will be seeing this blonde again so treat her well last four 9917.

Trewaller
02-04-18, 20:56
Has anyone seen her since she surfaced?? I know where she is staying. Oh and I want to thank Lars for being so responsive to my PM.

Dragon88
02-04-18, 21:08

I will continue looking but I may need to make the trip to O-town on Sunday.WE ARE STUPID ENOUGH to pay it. IF we do not pay it they will have to cut their prices.

PlantMan02
02-05-18, 10:20
Has anyone had any experience with Kendra? (4674) http://ocala.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-blonde-babe-ready-to-rub-u-right/20562877 Thanks in advance.

BlueScorpio79
02-05-18, 10:39
Ariel in Tavares is working again. She took a few weeks off. I posted a review on TER.

Swim999.Would you mind pm'ing her current number? Thanks.

Hobby4
02-05-18, 11:39
Hey guys,

Anyone tried this one yet? Getting tired of the AMPs.

Ocala. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen /717-858-5344/19357597.

Swim999
02-05-18, 13:51
Would you mind pm'ing her current number? Thanks.I PMed you.

She is only seeing her regulars and previously seen clients of her choosing.

Pluckys
02-05-18, 14:20
Met up with her a couple days ago. Did a cardate 5. 0 for damage. BBBJ was average. Nice ass not a bad looking girl. She said she was going to be around for a while. I would repeat.

Last 4 #8610.

Lars36
02-05-18, 15:46
Hey guys,

Anyone tried this one yet? Getting tired of the AMPs.

Ocala. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen /717-858-5344/19357597.I tried but, after going back and forth trying to set something up for my buddy and I, told me I wasted her time. Not very friendly or understanding when trying to set something up.

Jeep95
02-05-18, 18:07
http://ocala.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-special-come-relax-with-me-7am-to-5pm-sun-to-sun/12207592

Just curious.I called her and she gave a quote of $120, of which half she gives to charity so it's tax deductible. Asked which charity and she said one of the well known charities. Did not see her.

Detroit352
02-05-18, 21:18
Finally I was able to connect with Sky. It took a few more than the normal 2 or 3 text messages but finally hooked up at her no-tell.

Sky is older late 30's early 40's with smaller c's and some baby or weight loss damage (she could put on a few #'s and it would not hurt her.

Light french kiss and allows roaming. Everything is covered (she did say if I was clean shaved down south and she would do BBBJ). Cowgirl followed by standing mish to pip. Only. 70 mario coins for a QV.

I will be seeing this blonde again so treat her well last four 9917.Glad you got to meet and enjoy sky. She is a treat. I'll being calling her soon myself LOL.

VeryHorny
02-06-18, 04:54
Has anyone had any experience with Kendra? (4674) http://ocala.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sexy-blonde-babe-ready-to-rub-u-right/20562877 Thanks in advance.How did she get more than a phone # posted?? Be very careful.

VeryHorny
02-06-18, 05:16
Ok Jamie at 7308, believe it or not on Sunday afternoon my older burner phone starts vibrating on the drawer (I put it away last week).

Had to charge it to read the message, Jamie wants to see me "again?" (funny I have yet to actually meet her.) she claims she wants to make up for her poor service and offered. 8 for hh if I could come right now.

Since I have gotten the run around and wasted time with this one I opted to just delete the message. But I do wonder what she was thinking? If anyone is interested you might want to make a low ball offer and see if she takes it.

I have not met her but her reviews are poor.

VeryHorny
02-06-18, 05:55
Didn't see the review on Ariel, can you point me too it, thanks, over and out.I can't find anything on Ariel. Not even her contact info. Although to be fair with BP posting only phone # I would not know her without her last four.

OcalaDude
02-06-18, 06:50
I called her and she gave a quote of $120, of which half she gives to charity so it's tax deductible. Asked which charity and she said one of the well known charities. Did not see her.I dreamed that I saw her a couple months ago. Same 120 quote. Not good looking. Rub was ok but she wouldn't shut the fuck up. Tug was average. Nothing else offered nor desired. Should be half the price.

Davg421
02-06-18, 10:57
I called her and she gave a quote of $120, of which half she gives to charity so it's tax deductible. Asked which charity and she said one of the well known charities. Did not see her.Missy used to a full service provider. Now she is only does rub and tug. She used to charge 60 so I guess she is saying she is giving half the 120 to charity it sounds like its her way of making extra. She was worth the time when she was FS but not at the rub and tug for 120.

OdinsBeard78
02-06-18, 11:34

I will continue looking but I may need to make the trip to O-town on Sunday.If you make the drive check out Sascha from the sister site she'll suck your soul out. $for half hour. Marina GFE too. Abigail is awesome but more $.

Lars36
02-06-18, 12:11
How did she get more than a phone # posted?? Be very careful.You can post more in the massage section then the women seeking men section.

GasGuy
02-06-18, 14:47
Drifted off and had a dream about Sky this morning. Same ole fun Sky. She's in Belleview for now.

Detroit359
02-06-18, 23:14
I'm sorry but I see all of you clamoring about Sky being back which I wish I had seen her but I just wanted to say the best provider I'd ever seen was Michele (the one by corvette). She was GFE and only blocks away from my home. I'm sad that she's unable to do that anymore. There's more provider I'd seen which I'll share my experience soon. I'm sorry I didn't share more info before backp—e changed their format.

Oil Changer
02-06-18, 23:16
I called her and she gave a quote of $120, of which half she gives to charity so it's tax deductible. Asked which charity and she said one of the well known charities. Did not see her.She does that pink ribbon walk and donates to that organization. I actually saw her during the walk in 2016. And she does give a legit massage if that is your desires.

GasGuy
02-07-18, 06:46
I'm sorry but I see all of you clamoring about Sky being back which I wish I had seen her but I just wanted to say the best provider I'd ever seen was Michele (the one by corvette). She was GFE and only blocks away from my home. I'm sad that she's unable to do that anymore. There's more provider I'd seen which I'll share my experience soon. I'm sorry I didn't share more info before backpe changed their format.Yes, I liked Michelle too. Wish she was still around.

Detroit352
02-07-18, 12:53
I'm sorry but I see all of you clamoring about Sky being back which I wish I had seen her but I just wanted to say the best provider I'd ever seen was Michele (the one by corvette). She was GFE and only blocks away from my home. I'm sad that she's unable to do that anymore. There's more provider I'd seen which I'll share my experience soon. I'm sorry I didn't share more info before backpe changed their format.Yes I seen Michelle many times and she live about 5 miles from me. From what I understand she in Tampa area and still providing / working.

VeryHorny
02-07-18, 19:08
So. I see this BP ad (last four 6928). Only 1 picture wearing a black outfit that does not show alot.

I tried making contact, twice on one phone and once on another. Yet all I get is crickets.

I may try her again this weekend or I may move on to someone else.

Detroit359
02-07-18, 21:14
Yes I seen Michelle many times and she live about 5 miles from me. From what I understand she in Tampa area and still providing / working.She's around in Tampa? I know of different information from what I had gathered but I couldn't post here. I'll PM you tomorrow.

SoFakingDumb
02-08-18, 08:01
Ok Jamie at 7308, believe it or not on Sunday afternoon my older burner phone starts vibrating on the drawer (I put it away last week).

Had to charge it to read the message, Jamie wants to see me "again?" (funny I have yet to actually meet her.) she claims she wants to make up for her poor service and offered. 8 for hh if I could come right now.

Since I have gotten the run around and wasted time with this one I opted to just delete the message. But I do wonder what she was thinking? If anyone is interested you might want to make a low ball offer and see if she takes it.

I have not met her but her reviews are poor.She's a serviceable provider but you can get. 8 from her anytime. Thats what I talked to down to the only time I saw her and it didn't take much negotiating talent. It went something like.

"I only brought. 8".

"ok".

SoFakingDumb
02-08-18, 08:04
I'm sorry but I see all of you clamoring about Sky being back which I wish I had seen her but I just wanted to say the best provider I'd ever seen was Michele (the one by corvette). She was GFE and only blocks away from my home. I'm sad that she's unable to do that anymore. There's more provider I'd seen which I'll share my experience soon. I'm sorry I didn't share more info before backpe changed their format.She was not my atf but I liked Michelle as well. Due to circumstances I never saw her after the comeback and I wish I had because from the pics she got a boob job since my last visit. I always felt her head game left something to be desired.

LuvPlaying
02-08-18, 08:58
Had a dream I ran into her. She was giving a wonderful oral recitation. A little expensive for the time spent dreaming. She needs to give a short sleep mode.

FloridaBiker
02-08-18, 09:35
In late 2016 I tried several times to meet up with Savannah. I was stood up several times, and finally gave up.

She has just texted me today to get together.

I have never seen her and do not remember what her ad was like.

I'm not interested, primarily because of the reliability factor in the past.

If any of our Sr. Members want her digits PM me. I would also take precautions in case it is a sting.

Lars36
02-08-18, 09:58
So. I see this BP ad (last four 6928). Only 1 picture wearing a black outfit that does not show alot.

I tried making contact, twice on one phone and once on another. Yet all I get is crickets.

I may try her again this weekend or I may move on to someone else.Her FB link shows a blonde that advertises in G'ville BP with a different number, just be careful!

Liquid3867
02-08-18, 15:01
Can someone pm her number? Thanks.

Hillbilly Bob
02-08-18, 19:52
Can someone pm her number? Thanks.PM sent.

I am a senior member from Cincinnati. I saw Sky last year when I was there on my fishing trip. Great BBBJCIM. She also likes DATY. I will be back next week and will try an see her again.

Hillbilly Bob
02-08-18, 19:58
Her FB link shows a blonde that advertises in G'ville BP with a different number, just be careful!If you google the full number it comes up with reviews of her one with the same black outfit and some of the blond. Looks a little on the heavy side. Good news is she has all her teeth that a plus. LOL.

VeryHorny
02-09-18, 18:46
If you google the full number it comes up with reviews of her one with the same black outfit and some of the blond. Looks a little on the heavy side. Good news is she has all her teeth that a plus. LOL.The blonde and girl in black are the same person.

HotLuck54
02-10-18, 15:41
http://ocala.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/erotic-massage-in-call-located-in-floral-city-florida/21361452 Last four: 5769‬.

Bit of a drive for me. PM if necessary.

HL54.

VeryHorny
02-10-18, 19:36
I have noticed that "BP" pictures include alot of what I feel are just down right ugly. Then there are alot of those TGTBT pictures (pretty girls with super hott bodies).

I prefer those that show them honestly.

One item that just pisses me off are girls with 3 or more pictures of their ass "and nothing else!) okay you have a nice ass but what does the rest of you look like? This is a question I ask.

Dragon88
02-11-18, 14:54
I have noticed that "BP" pictures include alot of what I feel are just down right ugly. Then there are alot of those TGTBT pictures (pretty girls with super hott bodies).

One item that just pisses me off are girls with 3 or more pictures of their ass "and nothing else!) okay you have a nice ass but what does the rest of you look like? This is a question I ask.And the jolt or Joke I should say is that most of them WILL REFUSE Greek oh WELL.

VeryHorny
02-11-18, 17:53
And the jolt or Joke I should say is that most of them WILL REFUSE Greek oh WELL.And. If you ask them to send a "verification pic" that shows from neck to knees they get upset and claim your a picture hunter.

BigBoy96
02-11-18, 18:43
Has anyone seen candy before has reviews on eroticmonkey but I'm not sure if those are fake or not they were created same day those accounts commented so. Let me know any and every detail if she's real.

http://ocala.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/713-791-2421/21105887

Lars36
02-11-18, 18:45

One item that just pisses me off are girls with 3 or more pictures of their ass "and nothing else!) okay you have a nice ass but what does the rest of you look like? This is a question I ask.The same question, does NICE ass equate to a NICE face?