PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Forgedit
07-10-10, 07:25
WSW, about a 6 or 7 on the SW scale around Memorial/MLK last week but haven't seen her or any others since. .4 for FS.

Luckyus01
07-14-10, 13:50
Guy's i'm seeing a great gal in Lakeland.

Large Menu Options.

PM Me for details unless you are new and have never posted !

SsJones001
10-21-10, 11:20
Had a dream last night about a cute blond I found. Nice package and a great BBBJ. Found off 92 between Airport and CL Road. She said her name was Kayla or Kaylee. Nice firm rack. Definitely worth the time.

Aesder
10-29-10, 22:18
Had a dream last night about a cute blond I found. Nice package and a great BBBJ. Found off 92 between Airport and CL Road. She said her name was Kayla or Kaylee. Nice firm rack. Definitely worth the time.A little more details bro. PM if necessary. There is nothing in Polk to write home about. I went looking for this ho about 10 different times and nothing. I did see one of the older raggedy ho's walking with a younger Blonde chick. They waved but I was on a motorcycle at the time. Might have been her.

Jp1982
10-30-10, 16:57
A little more details bro. PM if necessary. There is nothing in Polk to write home about. I went looking for this ho about 10 different times and nothing. I did see one of the older raggedy ho's walking with a younger Blonde chick. They waved but I was on a motorcycle at the time. Might have been her.HMM where to start here. I always have trouble logging on to this site geez but the girls are back on 92. Picked ashley up earlier in the week but she only does CBJ which is ok. Then when I dropped her off in a trailer park she told me her and cici were back together and that cici was available next time. About mid week saw about 3 SW that I recognize from previous pick ups 2 older blondes and a brunette.92 seems to be busy again specifically at dusk and early mornings and on weekends about midday. Good hunting fellas.

Aesder
11-05-10, 01:33
HMM where to start here. I always have trouble logging on to this site geez but the girls are back on 92. Picked ashley up earlier in the week but she only does CBJ which is ok. Then when I dropped her off in a trailer park she told me her and cici were back together and that cici was available next time. About mid week saw about 3 SW that I recognize from previous pick ups 2 older blondes and a brunette.92 seems to be busy again specifically at dusk and early mornings and on weekends about midday. Good hunting fellas.Picked up Tammy, said she was friends with CiCi whom was also out. Wanted 30 for CFS back at the trailer. I don't do trailers where there are a bunch of hoodlums hanging out. Opted for BBBJ CIM in car for 25. Nothing to look at but can suck pretty good, she seemed to be in desperate need of a fix.

Sexc2
11-10-10, 21:10
5:00 pm 92 near Browning, south side of road. 5'8 blonde / brown streaked shoulder length, late 20's, pink halter top, jeans, large tat with some red in it. 8 on SW scale. 4 on civilian scale, gave appearance of working but was not walking. Fixed position raised my alarm to orange, but no obvious backup visible. May have been hidden since there's plent of places there to hide. Just saying, there was a? Sighting but be careful.

Gatordun
11-16-10, 13:27
Spotted a late 30's early 40's WSW on 92 between Airpot Road and the toll road. It was about 11am this morning. I was working so couldn't partake. She really didn't look all that good to me so I wouldn't have stopped unless I was really hard up.

Happy hunting

SsJones001
11-19-10, 00:31
5:00 pm 92 near Browning, south side of road. 5'8 blonde / brown streaked shoulder length, late 20's, pink halter top, jeans, large tat with some red in it. 8 on SW scale. 4 on civilian scale, gave appearance of working but was not walking. Fixed position raised my alarm to orange, but no obvious backup visible. May have been hidden since there's plent of places there to hide. Just saying, there was a? Sighting but be careful.It sounds like the girl I picked up a while back. Think her name was Kaylee. If the same. She is legit. And very skilled.

Gatordun
11-30-10, 10:52
I've been seeing three WSW walking between Airport and the toll road for the last week or so. One looks decent at 55mph the other two look rough. Hard to tell age but the blonde looks pretty decent. I always seem to be working when I see them, but it has been early mornings 6-7am and in the afternoons 3-5pm.

Gatordun
12-20-10, 12:01
There are three WSW working on 92 just West of Airport Road. Right now.

Longnstrong1
12-21-10, 09:20
What did they look like? I saw Ashley a cpl of weeks ago and visited with her at her place. She's spirialling down though.

There are three WSW working on 92 just West of Airport Road. Right now.

Member #5241
02-05-11, 16:48
I saw Jessica on Ohio ST last night. That area seems to be a new stroll but the girls are pretty rough looking.

Jp1982
02-07-11, 01:30
Polk County Sheriff's Office Detectives Arrest 17 in Prostitution Reverse.

In a nine-hour-investigation on Thursday, February 3, 2011, targeting solicitation to commit prostitution, Polk County Sheriff's Office Vice Unit detectives arrested 17 males charging them with crimes ranging from Solicit to Commit Prostitution, to Possession of Hydrocodone. The investigation concentrated on the Wabash area of Lakeland. 'Those who solicit for prostitution should take note, ' said Sheriff Grady Judd. 'Our detectives will continue to conduct these investigations – prostitution and solicitation for prostitution is a crime, you will be arrested and you will go to jail. ' Beginning at 9:00 am, and ending at 6:00 pm, detectives from the PCSO Vice Unit, with the assistance of detectives in the Narcotics and Tactical Drug Units, conducted the reverse prostitution investigation targeting "Johns."

I hope any of you werent rounded up like this. I didn't realize wabash still had SWs.

Stay safe mongers.

Davidonecall
02-21-11, 21:43
Polk County Sheriff's Office Detectives Arrest 17 in Prostitution Reverse.

In a nine-hour-investigation on Thursday, February 3, 2011, targeting solicitation to commit prostitution, Polk County Sheriff's Office Vice Unit detectives arrested 17 males charging them with crimes ranging from Solicit to Commit Prostitution, to Possession of Hydrocodone. The investigation concentrated on the Wabash area of Lakeland. 'Those who solicit for prostitution should take note, ' said Sheriff Grady Judd. 'Our detectives will continue to conduct these investigations – prostitution and solicitation for prostitution is a crime, you will be arrested and you will go to jail. ' Beginning at 9:00 am, and ending at 6:00 pm, detectives from the PCSO Vice Unit, with the assistance of detectives in the Narcotics and Tactical Drug Units, conducted the reverse prostitution investigation targeting "Johns."

I hope any of you werent rounded up like this. I didn't realize wabash still had SWs.

Stay safe mongers. That why I always go out at night 1:00am until 5:00am only. 1. Less LEO. 2. More to pick from. 3. More places to hide for a car date. 4. Less for people to complain because no one is looking or to dark to see real good. Good hunting and safty first.

Dongr
03-19-11, 12:03
Got a great BBBJCIM from Gwen before the game and a good BBBJ from Jenny after the game. Not far from where the Tigers play their spring games. Why isn't there more reporting on the Lakeland board? I didn't want to put too much info on my report because of that. Seems to be lots out there in Lakeland. I'll be down for a game this week and hope to see Gwen again.

Don now in Florida

Parker Ave
06-01-11, 23:23
130AM Tuesday got the look for sure from a dirty thick WSW she was on Combee just north of 92. 2 homeless looking dudes pulled up on bikes and chatted her up and they went behind the Winn Dixie plaza.

145AM WSW maybe a 6 crossing the highway 92 bridge over Kathleen Road and the railroad tracks waving at everyone. Also 2 BSW walking together in skimpy skirts near Lincoln on Memorial.

Aesder
06-22-11, 00:09
Picked up Shawna (?) between BP and tracks on 92 Sunday night 11ish. 20 something blonde, OK looking with a pock mark face, a little junk in the trunk and smallish boobs. Pretty sure I picked her up many months ago and went to a house. She said she has only been doing this for 2 motnhs but I think I am probably the more right of the two. She was high as a kite and could barely talk. Wanted 35 for BJ gave her 20. Went to a business a little ways up the street and parked. Pretty decent bbj but said not to cim. Shot in a magazine and dropped her off a couple miles away toward Chestnut.

Jason2009
07-09-11, 01:15
What's main street for the Lakeland stroll. We have obt (441) here in Orlando. Is there a street where Backpage girls stroll?

Parker Ave
07-13-11, 09:52
What's main street for the Lakeland stroll. We have obt (441) here in Orlando. Is there a street where Backpage girls stroll?Memorial Blvd and New Tampa Hiway / Wabash. Total hit and miss, nothing backpage quality.

Playtime813
08-18-11, 11:00
I've seen an interesting newcomer in the past couple of weeks out walking on 92 around sunset and late afternoon. Little brunette with an 8 body on SW scale and fairly unworn face from what I've seen from a distance. Haven't been in position to stop due to several circumstances so far but worth a visit. She is usually near the BP on the north side of the road either standing or walking slowly.

Member #5237
08-18-11, 22:00
I've seen an interesting newcomer in the past couple of weeks out walking on 92 around sunset and late afternoon. Little brunette with an 8 body on SW scale and fairly unworn face from what I've seen from a distance. Haven't been in position to stop due to several circumstances so far but worth a visit. She is usually near the BP on the north side of the road either standing or walking slowly.Sounds like that could be Heather. Dark hair down below her ears, about 5 ft 5, almost no chest. Easy going friendly personality, service was average and I noticed a slight odor downstairs. Dated her last summer and I was talking to her a few days ago when I was out window shopping.

JohnnyRoton
08-20-11, 21:14
That 1 is hiv +, short, large behind, no chest, red colored hair, she told some people.

DrewBreezy
08-11-12, 03:52
What's up hobbyists.

I live near Lakeland, usually go to Orlando but hanging out in Tampa.

I am out in lakeland quite often though.

Met an older BSW named Misha, thick and curvy near the Kathleen strip club area (streets got some chicks).

Went to the trap and got it on for 40 damage.

Very nice woman, there were some other girls but (sketchy at best).

Lakeland is kind of underrated, you won't find the best but if you want something close. You might get lucky.

I had a thick WSW, big butt months back, she must have been 50 or 60, all I remember was she had a big butt.

Once again its hit or miss in Lakeland.

Def keeping Misha number.

I am out.

Madelynn
09-03-12, 14:08
She's one of my best friends and I have lost touch with her. I know she used to be around 92/94? Something like that? Anyway my number is 513-494-6559. I'm in Florida for the week and want to see her!

Polly is the cute little blonde!

RollingDirty
09-04-12, 15:19
She's one of my best friends and I have lost touch with her. I know she used to be around 92/94? Something like that? Anyway my number is 513-494-6559. I'm in Florida for the week and want to see her!

Polly is the cute little blonde!Madelynn, I am in Lakeland every Monday and sometimes Tuesday (as I am right now) and I do not recall ever seeing her or any cute little blondes at all.

I would have noticed for sure, this place is pretty dead from what I have seen!

R D

Member #5237
09-07-12, 03:24

Polly is the cute little blonde!I know Polly very well, dated her many times. She was arrested in May and recently sentenced to 270 days for various charges.

Parker Ave
09-17-12, 00:07
For sure WSW on Wabash just south of Memorial around 3:30am. Dark hair and glasses did not look bad on both passes by. Did not stop, but got the look for sure.

Majik Mike
09-20-12, 08:04
17/92 headin for alburndale nothing really to speak of saw a cute little blonde almost a spiner maybe a. 5 but a little tummy on her I waved passed, & headed to W. H. Then north.

JohnnyRoton
10-20-12, 19:17

Polly is the cute little blonde!She got out of jail about a month ago time served. Comes by or calls every now and then. Ill pass on your message if I see her.

JohnnyRoton
10-20-12, 19:20
For sure WSW on Wabash just south of Memorial around 3:30am. Dark hair and glasses did not look bad on both passes by. Did not stop, but got the look for sure.Kristina, very pretty, kinna crazy, nice girl but use a condom, I've heard some things she's told people.

Parker Ave
01-15-13, 06:30
Met her at Wabash and Parker. Good looking. Rambled on about her boyfriend. Fed her breakfast and bought her some deoderant. Don't know that I will try to find her again.

OHI812
01-29-13, 15:52
About 11 am today I was heading down Wabash towards Highlands saw 2 WSW (blonde and dark hair, not skinny but not overly plump either, mid 30's, looks on SW scale 6 to 7.) They were sitting on bus stop bench. They were making eye contact and waving cars to stop. Drove into Citgo to get a Pepsi and observe. Both were scooped soon and returned 20 minutes later. Forgot names, no phones, the blonde talks a lot. This was a recon for future ref.

Member #4568
05-30-13, 16:13
A couple blocks off the Blvd on Ohio, had a nice looking Hispanic girl waving at me. About 5"6".145. 3rd one I have sen in that area, all times of the day.

Parker Ave
06-17-13, 01:11
Walking Memorial along lake Parker, a blond and a redhead. Looked to good to be true so I was to chicken to stop and talk.

Parker Ave
10-30-13, 18:33
I have had to go to the tax collector at Parker and Ingraham twice this week and it looks like WSW activity has picked up on Parker between Massachusetts Ave and there. Today saw 2 giving the look, Monday 1 possible at a drug house there and one for sure standing in the middle of Stella.

BbbjCimWs
11-29-13, 14:53
I was driving around 10:00 amwaiting for Church's chicken on Memorial to open. Drove behind the Super Choice market. Saw quite a few SW on Pear & Ohio ave. I saw two BSW & Two WSW. Just average & nothing to brag about late 20's early 30's. Took a few pictures. Management was in the area. Then Drove down Parker & saw a 30 something WSW at Parker & Mass. Turned left on Mass. & saw another WSW at Mass & Memorial. One or two LEO sightings. Happy Hanukkah.

BbbjCimWs
11-29-13, 14:58
I wasn't able to attach the pictures to my original report. Got it to work this time. Happy Hanukkah!

BbbjCimWs
12-11-13, 14:33
Dreamt I saw Jessica this morning behind the Super Choice near the seafood market. She is a WS petite with blonde hair (changes all the time). BBBJCIM for a Jackson & tip. Dreamed with her many times. Likes to have her head pushed down while doing the deed. Vocal at times. Always gets the job done. Spit! Depending on the time of day or her frame of mind, can be in a hurry. Usually likes to be dropped off at the BP to get her lottery tickets. Also recommend Shay BS, Leah WS, Michelle WS & Casey BS. Thumbs down on New York BS.

Parker Ave
01-03-14, 00:06
Saw 2 today on Ohio between Memorial and Pear around 11 am today. One chunky WSW and a low quality BSW. First I have seen out in a while.

BbbjCimWs
01-09-14, 14:51
Dreamt I was coming home from work, saw a WS across from Lakeland Regional Hospital on SR33. Went around the block and offered her a ride. She said her name was Minnie. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. 24 years old dirty blond hair nice firm see cups. Drove to one of my spots. Really good BBBJ with dt. Lots of sounds, massaged Frick & Frack. She told me 5 minutes into the deed there was no cim. Hate that! When the time came she caught it in a paper towel. Dropped her back off at a notel near the hospital. The positives were she gave an awesome BBBJ and roaming was permitted. Nice firm rack. The negatives were she had a foul smell emitting from her jeans. Thankfully I didn't notice it until I was about done & was able to work through the smell & finish. I can't imagine having full service with her. Smelled like rotten seafood that had been in a dumpster for a week in the hot sun. Went home & de-odorized my vehicle. Damage $25 clams. No pun intended.

BbbjCimWs
01-14-14, 14:41
On my way home from work. Spotted the WSW Minnie walking out in front of the hospital. Blond hair ponytail, blue jeans & a light blue sweater. Looked decent at 45 MPH. Have at her.

BbbjCimWs
01-29-14, 18:32
I made a little detour on my way to Church's Chicken for some vittles. Ohio & Pear street had the usual suspects (pic #1). Saw a Newbie WSW on E.Parker east of Mass. (pic #2). Didn't dream, saving my roses for OTown this weekend.

Member #5237
02-15-14, 05:05
Has anyone seen Polly lately? She is the petite blonde who used to hang around on 92. Friendly and skilled.

Polkeyes
02-15-14, 13:12
I made a little detour on my way to Church's Chicken for some vittles. Ohio & Pear street had the usual suspects (pic #1). Saw a Newbie WSW on E.Parker east of Mass. (pic #2). Didn't dream, saving my roses for OTown this weekend.I saw tge second walking Friday just before noon. Didn't stop as jaz in Tampa had drained me earlier.

Polkeyes
02-23-14, 13:27
Just found missy on Parker, east of Massachusetts. McDonald's value meal and .2 BBBJTC and spit. Smelled decent. no digits. She hopes to get a cell phone tomorrow.

Jim.

JohnnyRoton
03-13-14, 19:40
Has anyone seen Polly lately? She is the petite blonde who used to hang around on 92. Friendly and skilled.Moved back to Ohio.

Member #5237
03-15-14, 09:42
Moved back to Ohio.Thanks. Her mom is in Ohio. Hopefully Polly can turn her life around. I knew her really well. Once asked her how much it would cost to watch her and her g / f and I would join in. They wanted $75 each which I thought was too much since I wasn't attracted to her g / f. Polly even floated the idea once that we could get married. LOL. I wish her all the best.

GuyLooking
04-02-14, 19:14
Hey fellow mongers ill be working in your area.

Could use some help with any info.

I like to dream for like 2 hrs at a time while drinking a few beers at a reasonable price.

So if anyone has some digits of some decent dreams that have their own place hook me up and if your ever in south florida I can help you there.

Be safe guys thanks.

NC Hunter
06-02-14, 09:03
I was in Lakeland Saturday on business and did some recon of a couple of streets mentioned in the forum. Approximately 9 pm I cruised Massachusetts and Parker. I found talent all in the area. I saw three definite BSW one maybe a 7 and the other two sub 5's. I spotted three possible WSW but were questionable as they were close to handlers and I did not get the chance to make eye contact. Lakeland does have activity but none is being reported. Now that I have the lay of the land, I will run a mission there soon and provide a detailed report.

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC Hunter.

Polkeyes
06-13-14, 13:37
Found Amy yesterday. Spinner MILF. Said she was from California. White, Reddish / brownish hair. About 5-0, thin. Hanging off Parker. Picked her up, did the LE check. BBBJ no catch. Twenty. Says she has incall available and showed me. But no discreet place to park and conceal your vehicle.

On another note, anyone hit this yet. No reviews http://lakeland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-girl-dez-is-turning-up-the-heat-in-florida-new-girl-570852-9000-80-special-25/12679720.

Thanks.

SpecialOne8
06-24-14, 00:42
I was driving around 10:00 amwaiting for Church's chicken on Memorial to open. Drove behind the Super Choice market. Saw quite a few SW on Pear & Ohio ave. I saw two BSW & Two WSW. Just average & nothing to brag about late 20's early 30's. Took a few pictures. Management was in the area. Then Drove down Parker & saw a 30 something WSW at Parker & Mass. Turned left on Mass. & saw another WSW at Mass & Memorial. One or two LEO sightings. Happy Hanukkah.Orthodox spell it with the "see". LOL!

Great report, keep up the good work. If you ever get to O-town, drop me a line and I'll do my best to point you in the right direction.

NC Hunter
06-28-14, 11:59
I hit Lakeland around 11 pm and immediately drove over to Parker. Cruised Florida AV, Ohio and left after I saw LE approx every 2 blocks. Didn't want to be seen cruising the area. However, I did spot one WSW, brunette, 5'6", saggy boobs, big stomach 4 on a scale to 10 that was out walking. Decided to head in and come out earlier in the morning.

Back out cruising 5:55 am on 6/28 and immediately hit Parker. Found WSW, spinner, dark hair, flowered top and white short-shorts and sat by playground on Parker and she came over and asked if she could get in. I immediately saw signs of track use and we did the LEO check and got out of the area. She was about 5'5", and she had already showed me her perky be cups and shaved beaver. She advised me all holes were available and that her name was Leah. She had an incall near Church's chicken but there was too much in and out activity for me to be comfortable there so I declined. I was approached by two other BSW while near her Church's chicken spot but they wear 1's and 2's.

I offered to drive a distance away and she could give me a mobile BJ for a Jackson. She jumped at the opportunity. The girl went to work without even asking for the money up front. I demanded a cover due to the obvious intravenous drug use and she performed like a champ and DT and paid homage to my boys. I held back as long as I could and when I could not take any more. I stopped my car on the side of the road and forced her head down on my member and she did not even gag. Now here's where I get nasty, I took off my condom and told her if she swallowed my cum from the condom, I would give her a Lincoln tip. She earned her tip. After draining my condom, she turned it inside out and licked it clean. Damn!

She says she doesn't have a phone and I would repeat again, especially to take the trip to Greece. She says she can take a pounding back there as long as initial entry is gentle. I will have to take her up on that next time I visit.

Be safe out there and happy mongering.

NC Hunter.

Polkeyes
06-28-14, 14:52
I hit Lakeland around 11 pm and immediately drove over to Parker. Cruised Florida AV, Ohio and left after I saw LE approx every 2 blocks. Didn't want to be seen cruising the area. However, I did spot one WSW, brunette, 5'6", saggy boobs, big stomach 4 on a scale to 10 that was out walking. Decided to head in and come out earlier in the morning.

Back out cruising 5:55 am on 6/28 and immediately hit Parker. Found WSW, spinner, dark hair, flowered top and white short-shorts and sat by playground on Parker and she came over and asked if she could get in. I immediately saw signs of track use and we did the LEO check and got out of the area. She was about 5'5", and she had already showed me her perky be cups and shaved beaver. She advised me all holes were available and that her name was Leah. She had an incall near Church's chicken but there was too much in and out activity for me to be comfortable there so I declined. I was approached by two other BSW while near her Church's chicken spot but they wear 1's and 2's.

I offered to drive a distance away and she could give me a mobile BJ for a Jackson. She jumped at the opportunity. The girl went to work without even asking for the money up front. I demanded a cover due to the obvious intravenous drug use and she performed like a champ and DT and paid homage to my boys. I held back as long as I could and when I could not take any more. I stopped my car on the side of the road and forced her head down on my member and she did not even gag. Now here's where I get nasty, I took off my condom and told her if she swallowed my cum from the condom, I would give her a Lincoln tip. She earned her tip. After draining my condom, she turned it inside out and licked it clean. Damn!

She says she doesn't have a phone and I would repeat again, especially to take the trip to Greece. She says she can take a pounding back there as long as initial entry is gentle. I will have to take her up on that next time I visit.

Be safe out there and happy mongering.

NC Hunter.I may have to drive through early one morning.

Jim.

ActionBronson
07-25-14, 02:51
Long time lurker first time poster, I have gotten help from most of the women in Lakeland figured I would give advice on best workers. Top 5 would be Tammy, Misha, Sheila, some random bbw girl that used to hang with Jay. Best for buck always give awesome service. Bottom 5 cookie, bbw Shae, Chantell, Jessica, and the crazy older black lady always talks about her inventions gives great BBBJ, but talks too much for me. Hopefully that helps you guys out on your stroll.

Polkeyes
07-26-14, 15:18
See a blonde WSW now sitting near church. Is she worth it? Kinda looks like she has buck teeth.

Thanks.

Jim.

NC Hunter
07-27-14, 12:57
See a blonde WSW now sitting near church. Is she worth it? Kinda looks like she has buck teeth.

Thanks.

Jim.If she is the one I am thinking of, she is skinny, has buck teeth with spaces, strong in the face, 5'6", maybe 105 lbs. Called her over to the car about two weeks ago and boy did she have body odor. I can't comment on her skills but I imagine a BJ with that smell couldn't be enjoyable and FS intolerable. Hopefully someone who has actually utilized her skill set can chime in.

Be safe out there and happy hunting.

NC Hunter.

Member #4557
08-02-14, 17:33
Can anyone message me some digits of any SW from polk county area? Haven't had much luck lately.

StreetWizard
08-22-14, 23:28
My company business routinely takes me through Auburndale. Just thought I'd mention that in the last year or so I've been going through there I never see any SWs. Most LEO is highway patrol and looking for speeders with some of the local pd mixed in. Also sometimes going through Lakeland I keep my eyes peeled but still nothing. Just though I'd bring that up.

Polkeyes
08-24-14, 13:53
Out riding around about 845 pm Saturday night. Picked up Kim near Parker and Massachusetts. Skinny white female. Short hair. She jumped in and rode to tiger town, where she said more than once "everything is available". Opted for her bbbjtcws. Played with here pussy while she sucked like a champ.

Have digits to share with local SM only. PM me.

Jim.

Fox Mulder 25
10-06-14, 10:24
So upon old stories and info on this page, took a cruise after breakfast (9:30 ish am). First checked the area around the churchs chicken, and then the church other side, nada.

Decided to try the streets off parker, named after states. First go-around, approached, and waved at by a heavier black woman, I like black, but not heavy. Half hr later, same street (Vermont), approached by a twitchy cute white girl, who I think just serviced a guy in his house. She approached my car, asking if I'm doing anything today, I said thank you but not now. She smiled said ok, walked toward memorial. Black mesh shirt, over pink other shirt, had a bulge, almost look preggors, still cute.

My first trip in the area, ft myers was my last area, all times of day there, and OBT orlando, can't swing a dead cat without hitting a walker on the street running parallel, saw 20 on morning. Like I said, new here, want to contribute, may partake I'm here for at least a week. Also saw another, thin older woman. Off parker on the other side of Mass, hanging with the homeless, mini van scooped her.

Be safe all.

CrazyHorse666
10-06-14, 17:13
So upon old stories and info on this page, took a cruise after breakfast (9:30 ish am). First checked the area around the churchs chicken, and then the church other side, nada.

Decided to try the streets off parker, named after states. First go-around, approached, and waved at by a heavier black woman, I like black, but not heavy. Half hr later, same street (Vermont), approached by a twitchy cute white girl, who I think just serviced a guy in his house. She approached my car, asking if I'm doing anything today, I said thank you but not now. She smiled said ok, walked toward memorial. Black mesh shirt, over pink other shirt, had a bulge, almost look preggors, still cute.

My first trip in the area, ft myers was my last area, all times of day there, and OBT orlando, can't swing a dead cat without hitting a walker on the street running parallel, saw 20 on morning. Like I said, new here, want to contribute, may partake I'm here for at least a week. Also saw another, thin older woman. Off parker on the other side of Mass, hanging with the homeless, mini van scooped her.

Be safe all.This drifter told me when he was passing through Lakeland a while back he picked up a couple ho' s on Wabash and new Tampa highway. Might want to cruise there too.

Fox Mulder 25
10-07-14, 15:22
Just on the way home from auburndale, did the usual route, saw a cute young thing coming up Gilmore?, between parker, and memorial. She smiled at me, said Hi, waved me over. I was tired, lotta driving, said Hi back, not today. Guesstimates, early 20's, mid-length black hair, decent figure, cute. All I got for today.

Dave Cool
10-22-14, 09:34
Anyone know where I can find some street action close to 27 by LEGOLAND? Thanks and be safe. Dave.

StreetWizard
01-20-15, 21:22
Not seeing any girls on the stroll. Company business took me to Auburndale 3 times today and I managed to scan the side streets. Not much of a LEO presence but it doesn't matter if there are no girls either.

aitchfaze
06-04-15, 02:46
Driving around 11:30 pm on US 92 between the bakery and the drive in.

Saw a WSW with short dark hair. Went to make the swoop and saw her man following her, so I passed.

BeanTownDoyle
06-22-15, 22:04
Came over from Tampa to spend some time with my sister and her little ones visiting on school vacation. Checked this forum and saw nothing recent but drew from the intel where to hunt. Drove to Parker from Massachusetts (had to be a sign) and went in a couple blocks. Think the street was Spencer (started with an "S" but I forget. Streets were on hills mostly residential single family style. Well you guys know the area better than me! Saw a older WSW sitting on the curb so I looped up a hill back two streets and then down back to Parker. This lady was watching because she was on her feet moving up to me before I could coast down the hill. She seemed to have a limp, but maybe her bones just tightened up from sitting on her butt with her legs crossed too long. Kinda of moved like me if I sit on the throne too long reading the Tribune. She gets up to my window and all I can smell is sweat. It wasn't that nasty nose stinging vinegar armpit stink, more like the smell clothes get after being sweated up and the dry again. Wasn't going to get headache relief just to get another headache smelling that. Told her not today but would be back, so asked her name. She said it quick as she turned away disappointed, but thought she said Michelle. She was probably at least mid 40's, blondish hair, nice shape but likely droopy deflated tits. She was wearing a black and white print sun dress. Maybe if I see her "fresh" in the morning before breakfast, I'll have a review on her.

Searsey256
07-17-15, 18:32
Reminds me of the episode where Mr. Bean was having the food eating contest with another guy who was being raced and mimicked by Bean. The funny part was when Mr. Bean tried to beat the guy eating clams or mussels. The guy sniffed his in horror and mr bean continued and ate the smelly mess winding up getting sick. I bet those clams were just as smelly as the described provider.

Dreamt I was coming home from work, saw a WS across from Lakeland Regional Hospital on SR33. Went around the block and offered her a ride. She said her name was Minnie. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. 24 years old dirty blond hair nice firm see cups. Drove to one of my spots. Really good BBBJ with dt. Lots of sounds, massaged Frick & Frack. She told me 5 minutes into the deed there was no cim. Hate that! When the time came she caught it in a paper towel. Dropped her back off at a notel near the hospital. The positives were she gave an awesome BBBJ and roaming was permitted. Nice firm rack. The negatives were she had a foul smell emitting from her jeans. Thankfully I didn't notice it until I was about done & was able to work through the smell & finish. I can't imagine having full service with her. Smelled like rotten seafood that had been in a dumpster for a week in the hot sun. Went home & de-odorized my vehicle. Damage $25 clams. No pun intended.

BTmyMt
07-21-15, 22:23
These threads are dead LOL I mainly stroll the Orlando obt area but ill be in town in a couple of days and was hoping some action but damn LOL anyone around here?

-BMM.

Aacountyman
07-22-15, 06:50
Was driving through the area around 3 pm yesterday. Saw two WSW strolling on Parker. I would let neither in my vehicle. They are out there but the quality is meh.

BeanTownDoyle
07-28-15, 19:04
Waa cruising around yesterday and caught a glimpse of a blond spinner in the parking lot of the covenience store at Memorial and Lakeshore (It was the bottom off the hill from Florida Ave. I pull in and tap the horn since her back is to me while she's talking to her guy. I would say he was late 20's, thin with dark hair and beard. Why am I telling you about him? I haven't seen her really except from the back as she walks sideways to my car still talking over her shoulder. I'm figuring from seeing him, she'll be mid 20's and HOT. She pops my door and jumps in and my God, it's got to be his mom. Honestly, looked 60+ even adjusting for street life. I offer her 20 and is OK without even asking for what. I reach in my pocket and say (lie) "Shit, I must have dropped my money in McDonalds". I tell her to get out so I can go back. She leaves and I'm relieved to see her ass and elbows moving away. I drive to the other side of the lot and WTF is there a psychiatric hospital nearby? This old guy with shoulder length grey hair and beard is wandering around in a hospital gown. He's got part of it in his mouth, maybe to hold it up and he's wild eyed. He looked like the cover of Jethro Tull's AquaLung album. He moves towards my car as I'm driving slow not believing this when I see he only has a stump for one of his arms. I don't think he was a danger to anyone but himself, so I get back on Memorial and drive away. Then I'm wondering; was this the dark haired kids dad and my "dates" husband. Quite a family photo if someone sees them again.

Aacountyman
07-29-15, 07:03
Waa cruising around yesterday and caught a glimpse of a blond spinner in the parking lot of the covenience store at Memorial and Lakeshore (It was the bottom off the hill from Florida Ave. I pull in and tap the horn since her back is to me while she's talking to her guy. I would say he was late 20's, thin with dark hair and beard. Why am I telling you about him? I haven't seen her really except from the back as she walks sideways to my car still talking over her shoulder. I'm figuring from seeing him, she'll be mid 20's and HOT. She pops my door and jumps in and my God, it's got to be his mom. Honestly, looked 60+ even adjusting for street life. I offer her 20 and is OK without even asking for what. I reach in my pocket and say (lie) "Shit, I must have dropped my money in McDonalds". I tell her to get out so I can go back. She leaves and I'm relieved to see her ass and elbows moving away. I drive to the other side of the lot and WTF is there a psychiatric hospital nearby? This old guy with shoulder length grey hair and beard is wandering around in a hospital gown. He's got part of it in his mouth, maybe to hold it up and he's wild eyed. He looked like the cover of Jethro Tull's AquaLung album. He moves towards my car as I'm driving slow not believing this when I see he only has a stump for one of his arms. I don't think he was a danger to anyone but himself, so I get back on Memorial and drive away. Then I'm wondering; was this the dark haired kids dad and my "dates" husband. Quite a family photo if someone sees them again.Sounds like a Fellini movie.

BeanTownDoyle
08-04-15, 14:59
Met with the local talent the other night and had a funny experience I wanted to share. Nice pretty, young provider with a cute shape who will not be named because of what happened. Found a nice spot and off came the top so I could have fun with the goodies. Getting nice BBBJ and all of a sudden she farts real loud! No odor, but she was real embarassed. Couple minutes later she stops, says "Excuse me" and steps outside and farts again. "Sorry" she says and starts over. This happens three or four more times and I'm kind of laughing. All of a sudden she grabs my hand and puts it on my cock and says "can you keep this going for me?" and steps out again. Guess she got sick of starting over since we are probably hitting the half hour mark on a car date. Well it worked, because she jumped back in, I finished in short order CIM. I don't know if anyone driving in the area saw anything, but it was funny having a girl jumping in and out of my car with no shirt. Likely will repeat, but ask what she had for lunch first.

BTmyMt
08-18-15, 18:38
Had some business over in Bartow but before I went I decided to stroll Lakeland for some dome LOL only had an hr to stroll around 3 ish pm spotted a fine tall blonde spinner she was going in on one of roads on memorial and mass. I did a quick uturn as I thought I was mothafuckin dreamin LOL at least an 8 on SW Scale turned around quick to go in the street she was in to see her fine ass she's tall and blonde spinner with legs for days I wish I had those legs in the air while I fuck her anyways picked her up she has bee cups nice behind had camo top and short jean shorts said her name was Alicia now for this one I broke a rule asked her if she knew a spot to park since I didn't know the area and was in a rush. She's a very sweet girl seems honest but its only been 1 time so idk yet anyways headed to a good spot for a BBBJ for a jack had to say she knows what she's doing wsnt to see her again for FS dropped her off at same spot got her digits for later tonight.

Be safe brothers.

-BMM.

BTmyMt
09-01-15, 18:39
Lmao so I decided I want to ruin lakeland from graddy "hitler" judd or however you spell that crap.

Anyways hit memorial and start searching for my next dome piece get it get it lmao I have no audience only the piggys.

So I do a couple of lost turns LOL and remembered from last time where I was anyways I stroll a bit to find your neighborhood protectors in the undercover car strolling protecting your hood near you. So I'm guessing they see me and decide to follow me a bit until I loose them and then end up seeing them come towards me and they bust a uturn quick thought they were going to bother me LOL so anyways they slow down to see me and so do I and then I'm able to loose them again and get rid of them just in time to pick up this cute WSW named what?. To be continued.

Be safe brothers LEO out and about dream coming in a bit.

-BMM.

NJTwoTone
11-02-15, 13:25
Had to change my profile for security reasons. Had a dream that after hours of cruzing for asprin for my severe headache, I picked up a thick BSW on ohio. Normally wouldn't have taken a second look but all of the other areas (vermont and mem) have been completely dead. Pretty face, nice thick legs, about a 5 overall. Said her name was Jess, agreed on. 2 for BBBJ headache releif. Wanted to park in front of her house, obviously said no. Found a quiet spot and she starts, squeezing my fun spot and using teeth so much I had to stop her from the pain. Ask her to go a little easier and after less than 15 seconds she starts with hiw much of a hurry she's in and needs to go back to her house. Spends the next 5 min on her phone with her "mom" and tells me that she doesn't have time for BBBJ and will finish me with hand. Again too ruff and rushed, ended up self service. Demanded $ up front which I usually won't do either, but headache was real bad, otherwise would have activated the ejector seat. Dreamed I Got digits but def will not repeat. Whole area is pretty much dried up for quality.

NJTwoTone
11-02-15, 16:45

Thanks.

Jim.Can't remember her name but I've def dreamed of worse. Takes her time, better than average skill. Very beat up in the face and sometimes has BO but her legs were shaved and suprisingly smooth. Nice attitude but not much of a talker, its a real dhame that time has not been better to her.

NJTwoTone
11-03-15, 09:13
Had a dream that I did a quick loop through the area yeaterday at about 530 p, completely dead with the exception of one WSW, about a 4 (looked much better from afar) on parker and gilmore. Did not scoop.

NJTwoTone
11-04-15, 17:30
A friend of mine said he did the loop again Tues. Evening around dark, saw nothing on either side except for a cute WSW, spinner about a 7 (in SW value). Loop was busy with almost no visits from the uncle. Several vehicles attempted the scoop but she was not interested. Gives all the signals of a SW but something is definitely up with her, prob best to avoid. He said he couldn't get a good pic as it was too dark. Beware and be safe.

BTmyMt
11-14-15, 11:54
Had to change my profile for security reasons. Had a dream that after hours of cruzing for asprin for my severe headache, I picked up a thick BSW on ohio. Normally wouldn't have taken a second look but all of the other areas (vermont and mem) have been completely dead. Pretty face, nice thick legs, about a 5 overall. Said her name was Jess, agreed on. 2 for BBBJ headache releif. Wanted to park in front of her house, obviously said no. Found a quiet spot and she starts, squeezing my fun spot and using teeth so much I had to stop her from the pain. Ask her to go a little easier and after less than 15 seconds she starts with hiw much of a hurry she's in and needs to go back to her house. Spends the next 5 min on her phone with her "mom" and tells me that she doesn't have time for BBBJ and will finish me with hand. Again too ruff and rushed, ended up self service. Demanded $ up front which I usually won't do either, but headache was real bad, otherwise would have activated the ejector seat. Dreamed I Got digits but def will not repeat. Whole area is pretty much dried up for quality.That sucks Brother but I would have kicked her out but when the headache is painful you do anything LOL.

-BMM.

BTmyMt
11-14-15, 12:31
So I'm in the area and haven't gotten any action for a bit so I wake up early before the sunset when its nice and dark LOL I stroll both sides and I find this LSW on mass tank top and short shorts a 8 on SW scale long brown hair has that hispanic look to her anyways I signal her down she hops in tells me her name is Jasmine and asks me am I a cop and I pull her tank top down to expose her nice see breasts and play with them as I am doing that she starts unzippin my pants in my head I'm like this girl is rdy but I'm thinking she's only going to grab Jr to make sure I'm not a cop but she puts it in her mouth LOL and it feels good so I start driving to my spot while this girl is blowing me LOL I get close to my spot and this girl is just sucking on my balls and kissing the tip everything I like so much that I pull behind this walgreens because I couldn't take it and start pushing her head deeper and deeper and she goes with it until I unload into her mouth she took every drop and spit it outside. She then told me that will be 50 burritos in my head I'm like WTF lmao she's definitely worth it for the service she gave me but I told her I only had 30 burritos she said ok and ask if I can drop her at the same spot I sure did while I played with her boobs on. The way back LOL she was surprise she said you must either be a freaky one or you just like boobs I told her both lmao then I asked her if she fucks too she said no her bf wouldn't like it I'm like whattttt lmao then I ask for digits says her bf has it I'm like nooooo lmao then I ask her how I can find her next time she said Faith. I'm like bietch rlly. So I'm thinking she doesn't do this much since she was clean and smelled good and no signs of drug use.

Safe mongering brothers.

P.S. I have more to share but busy atm.

-BMM.

Chris5
11-14-15, 15:41
Had to change my profile for security reasons. Had a dream that after hours of cruzing for asprin for my severe headache, I picked up a thick BSW on ohio. Normally wouldn't have taken a second look but all of the other areas (vermont and mem) have been completely dead. Pretty face, nice thick legs, about a 5 overall. Said her name was Jess, agreed on. 2 for BBBJ headache releif. Wanted to park in front of her house, obviously said no. Found a quiet spot and she starts, squeezing my fun spot and using teeth so much I had to stop her from the pain. Ask her to go a little easier and after less than 15 seconds she starts with hiw much of a hurry she's in and needs to go back to her house. Spends the next 5 min on her phone with her "mom" and tells me that she doesn't have time for BBBJ and will finish me with hand. Again too ruff and rushed, ended up self service. Demanded $ up front which I usually won't do either, but headache was real bad, otherwise would have activated the ejector seat. Dreamed I Got digits but def will not repeat. Whole area is pretty much dried up for quality.There is nothing ever good that comes from paying for services upfront. Especially a SW. If they refuse then you simply kick them out of your vehicle and drive and find another girl. Never pay upfront.

Just my opinion.

Chris5.

Chris5
11-14-15, 15:45
So I'm in the area and haven't gotten any action for a bit so I wake up early before the sunset when its nice and dark LOL I stroll both sides and I find this LSW on mass tank top and short shorts a 8 on SW scale long brown hair has that hispanic look to her anyways I signal her down she hops in tells me her name is Jasmine and asks me am I a cop and I pull her tank top down to expose her nice see breasts and play with them as I am doing that she starts unzippin my pants in my head I'm like this girl is rdy but I'm thinking she's only going to grab Jr to make sure I'm not a cop but she puts it in her mouth LOL and it feels good so I start driving to my spot while this girl is blowing me LOL I get close to my spot and this girl is just sucking on my balls and kissing the tip everything I like so much that I pull behind this walgreens because I couldn't take it and start pushing her head deeper and deeper and she goes with it until I unload into her mouth she took every drop and spit it outside. She then told me that will be 50 burritos in my head I'm like WTF lmao she's definitely worth it for the service she gave me but I told her I only had 30 burritos she said ok and ask if I can drop her at the same spot I sure did while I played with her boobs on. The way back LOL she was surprise she said you must either be a freaky one or you just like boobs I told her both lmao then I asked her if she fucks too she said no her bf wouldn't like it I'm like whattttt lmao then I ask for digits says her bf has it I'm like nooooo lmao then I ask her how I can find her next time she said Faith. I'm like bietch rlly. So I'm thinking she doesn't do this much since she was clean and smelled good and no signs of drug use.

Safe mongering brothers.

P.S. I have more to share but busy atm.

-BMM.Be careful there in Polk Fucking County bro. Nice post. She demanded 50 for head AFTER she sucked you off. LOL! This game is ever changing bro. LOL! Got to always be on top of your game on these streets.

Chris5.

BTmyMt
11-15-15, 07:25
Be careful there in Polk Fucking County bro. Nice post. She demanded 50 for head AFTER she sucked you off. LOL! This game is ever changing bro. LOL! Got to always be on top of your game on these streets.

Chris5.I know LOL polk shiitty county is horrible I read and heard about this county LOL but yea brother she wanted 50 LOL I was honestly going to kick her out since I barely stroll this area but I said fuck it one of the best BBBJCIM I've gotten and I was also going to hit her with *I only have 20 burritos* LOL but I said 30 idk why her see breasts really distracted me I guess LOL I enjoyed her boobs a lot LOL.

-BMM.

BTmyMt
11-15-15, 07:37
Well I haven't gone to sleep yet so I'm tired as fuck and I'm thinking of driving around about now to get a flute lesson.

But anyways Friday around 12 ish almost 1 I'm driving down memorial stop at the McDonalds to grub and as I'm leaving and going back to memorial I see a WSW walking on vermont on the other side with a mean look on her face LOL so I risk it and pick her up she hopes in and says wow its really hot out and her whole attitude changed when she got in LOL she became a sweet little SW anyways told me her name is amy brunette bee cups and looked young like20's but her candy habit is taking a toll on her anyways she said what would you. Like and how much do you have for me I told her just some head please with a smile LOL and tell her I only have 20 burritos she says ok that's perfect and I drived to my spot and she gives me an enthusiastic BBBJCIM and I enjoyed it but she said she doesn't like balls and I was sad LOL but good service dropped her off at the McDonalds no digits sadly.

Safe mongering Brothers.

-BMM.

NJTwoTone
11-16-15, 13:10
There is nothing ever good that comes from paying for services upfront. Especially a SW. If they refuse then you simply kick them out of your vehicle and drive and find another girl. Never pay upfront.

Just my opinion.

Chris5.Yes you are totally right. From what I gather, it has become the norm for girls to demand up front, and because of the complete deadness of the area the decision has to be made. Do you take the risk and hope for the best or go home with a bad headache since you won't find anyone else to scoop. I guess it all depends on the vibe.

NJTwoTone
11-17-15, 09:42
Talked to my friend again yesterday, he said he ran the loop again last night between 5 and 7 pm. No action at all for the first 2 hrs, finally scooped Amy on parker between fl and mass. Looked good for SW standards (about a 7), short minidress w / heels and no panties, hair and makeup done. Once again he said she required up front reimbursement, and when he refused she told him to drop her off. He finally agreed and dropped. 20 for CBJ. After about 30 seconds, she complained he took too long and wouldn't continue, wanted to play with herself while he took care of himself. He did say that she finished the job when he got close, but it was rushed and she didn't have much personality. She also likes to play with your car radio and blast hiphop on her way back to be dropped off. He dropped her off on myrtle and texas. Try to avoid unless headache is really bad. Goes back to the whole area being dead and the girls know it, so quality has greatly diminished. Wish there was a better spot to monger. No digits, she told my friend she doesn't have a cell.

BTmyMt
11-18-15, 12:17
Talked to my friend again yesterday, he said he ran the loop again last night between 5 and 7 pm. No action at all for the first 2 hrs, finally scooped Amy on parker between fl and mass. Looked good for SW standards (about a 7), short minidress w / heels and no panties, hair and makeup done. Once again he said she required up front reimbursement, and when he refused she told him to drop her off. He finally agreed and dropped. 20 for CBJ. After about 30 seconds, she complained he took too long and wouldn't continue, wanted to play with herself while he took care of himself. He did say that she finished the job when he got close, but it was rushed and she didn't have much personality. She also likes to play with your car radio and blast hiphop on her way back to be dropped off. He dropped her off on myrtle and texas. Try to avoid unless headache is really bad. Goes back to the whole area being dead and the girls know it, so quality has greatly diminished. Wish there was a better spot to monger. No digits, she told my friend she doesn't have a cell.Thats the thing Brother MD we have to get these girls to listen to us or they get shit. We are the ones in control. Yes they know the area is dead. So they will play you because they know your in need of a headache relief. If they don't like the fact they get paid once the deed is done then dropped them off and don't hesitate you can't hesitate or show weakness if you do they play you and you will get played after all they have the money alrdy they don't care. Trust me on this they will learn quick especially if its a few of us doing it. But have to do it your way or no way.

-BMM.

BTmyMt
11-19-15, 03:23
So I was strolling for awhile now stopped at the McDonalds on mass and I was parked for about less than 5 minutes I had a WSW blonde kind of big not a bbw but thick in a bad way she gets on my side and starts talking to me and is upfront telling she will suck my dick and I was like nawwww lmao got a bad vibe I told her I'm broke lmao. Then not long less than 2 minutes this black mother fucker comes up to my passenger door and tries to open it and I'm like WTF I tell this mother fucker to back away unless he wants to get fucked up by my 9. My window was down and he goes on about I got that boy for you if you want to buy it I was like what? Naw I'm good leave me alone he tries to unlock the door from the inside I was like WTF this guy is crazy. I reach under my seat and the motherfucker runs away and I turn on my car and leave before anymore shit happens. Bottom line be very very careful out there. It's polk county shit happens and never good so be aware anyways.

I leave and keep driving around. Head over to Vermont I get lucky in this side LOL saw a WSW short brunette older about late 30's I scoop her up (for her safety her name will be shorty LOL) anyways we do LEO check I play with her be cups almost see and I unzip my pants and tell her to reach in and grab it and she does I tell her to give me some Dome LOL I offer 20 burritos and she says ok so I drive to my spot for an average well not so average BBBJWCIM she can definitely suck on some balls so once we're done I ask if she has a phone but no dropped her off and got my happy ass back home LOL.

-BMM.

NJTwoTone
11-19-15, 09:25
Thats the thing Brother MD we have to get these girls to listen to us or they get shit. We are the ones in control. Yes they know the area is dead. So they will play you because they know your in need of a headache relief. If they don't like the fact they get paid once the deed is done then dropped them off and don't hesitate you can't hesitate or show weakness if you do they play you and you will get played after all they have the money alrdy they don't care. Trust me on this they will learn quick especially if its a few of us doing it. But have to do it your way or no way.

-BMM.You bring a good point to the table. Talked to my friend again and we agreed that it is time to change the deck and let them know that we are the ones with the donation in hand and if they are that desperate for it, then they play the game by our rules. We also agreed that if you are going to play the game in this area, you have to be ready to deal with pissed off providers and sometimes their management. I have a feeling that the first time they know you will stand your ground that they might rethink their strategy. Either way, be safe all, and good luck.

NJTwoTone
11-19-15, 09:30
So I was strolling for awhile now stopped at the McDonalds on mass and I was parked for about less than 5 minutes I had a WSW blonde kind of big not a bbw but thick in a bad way she gets on my side and starts talking to me and is upfront telling she will suck my dick and I was like nawwww lmao got a bad vibe I told her I'm broke lmao. Then not long less than 2 minutes this black mother fucker comes up to my passenger door and tries to open it and I'm like WTF I tell this mother fucker to back away unless he wants to get fucked up by my 9. My window was down and he goes on about I got that boy for you if you want to buy it I was like what? Naw I'm good leave me alone he tries to unlock the door from the inside I was like WTF this guy is crazy. I reach under my seat and the motherfucker runs away and I turn on my car and leave before anymore shit happens. Bottom line be very very careful out there. It's polk county shit happens and never good so be aware anyways.

I leave and keep driving around. Head over to Vermont I get lucky in this side LOL saw a WSW short brunette older about late 30's I scoop her up (for her safety her name will be shorty LOL) anyways we do LEO check I play with her be cups almost see and I unzip my pants and tell her to reach in and grab it and she does I tell her to give me some Dome LOL I offer 20 burritos and she says ok so I drive to my spot for an average well not so average BBBJWCIM she can definitely suck on some balls so once we're done I ask if she has a phone but no dropped her off and got my happy ass back home LOL.

-BMM.As always, thanks for the report BMM. As a word of caution, be careful at the McDs parking lot. A close personal friend of mine works for a security contract company and has confirmed that PCSO has EyeOnCrime cameras at that intersection that have recently been monitoring that parking lot due to increased complaints from McDs management of increased crime. Doubtful that they would notice much, but the last thing any of us need is to have tags flagged. Be safe.

BTmyMt
11-20-15, 12:29
You bring a good point to the table. Talked to my friend again and we agreed that it is time to change the deck and let them know that we are the ones with the donation in hand and if they are that desperate for it, then they play the game by our rules. We also agreed that if you are going to play the game in this area, you have to be ready to deal with pissed off providers and sometimes their management. I have a feeling that the first time they know you will stand your ground that they might rethink their strategy. Either way, be safe all, and good luck.It's easy Brothers just pick them up quick LEO check chat a bit like name age and where from then bam tell them what you wAnt for example I then tell her I want some head baby I got 20 burritos for you but after we are done you get it because I don't feel like getting ripped off today. Then she might say ok or she might start saying I won't rip you off trust me. Then say no if you want I can drop you back off. Then they might agree or not but dealing with pissed off providers is part of the game. Well you don't have to deal with it LOL just kick their ass out. But after a couple tries you will get that 1 that will agree and that's the one you keep seeing until she learns the game but while your seeing her find more girls. It will be easy for us Brother.

Safe mongering.

And thanks for the heads up on the MCD.

-BMM.

BadWolf11
11-25-15, 11:40
Hello hunters.

I've lived in lakeland for a good chunk of years but I'm fairly new to the hobby. Can anyone pm the stroll for the area? Kind of ashamed I've never partaken. Most of my experience was in Tampa and west palm. Thank you!

Aacountyman
11-28-15, 14:19
Was driving around yesterday around 1 PM. Not much on the streets. Was heading north on Lakeland Hills Blvd and saw a gal in a blue / white sundress across from the hospital. Drove by and gave a wave. Pulled into a side street and she hopped in. Her name is Leia. Found a quiet spot and had a BBBJ for 25. Nice gal, white, late 20's, thin but not too thin.

Dropped her off near where I picked her up. No digits.

NJTwoTone
12-11-15, 17:00
My last couple of strolls have been completely dead, not a single SW out in any of the usual spots. Has anyone found where they are hiding out now? Or is it just dried up. I remember when both old tampa hw and wabash used to be hot spots, but I haven't seen any action there in years. The loop and vermont are dead too.

ZooBoy35
12-11-15, 18:00
Hello, newish guy here.

Saw a new face around the Kathleen Clubbin area last night. Got scooped up before I could make the circle back. Wore what looked about like bikini bottoms and a tank top. Very Obvious. I haven't seen my usual in a while. Blonde girl, very thin, never have.

Asked her name. Kinda looks like Crypt Keeper but I always partake covered so I'm not too concerned. She's been around for a few years.

Something that's kinda gotten me curious. There's always talk about Wabash from people in the area, but, in all my years of living here, I cannot recall ever seeing one in that area. About the only place I ever see them, aside from the occasional area by the.

Convenience store is over around the MLK area. I am assuming from reading the thread here, it's what's called The Loop.

I'm not that experienced in this world, I've only partaken a few times over about the last 5 years, but I do cruise and observe to see what's out there.

Anyway, I've been lucky so far, I think. Any tips, pointers or advice for the relatively new guy to the game?

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

ZooBoy35
12-15-15, 17:55
OK, last couple of days, I've looked around the usual area and haven't seen much of anything. Saw in the news today, Judd had another bust go on. Operation Naughty or Nice. There's just something not right about doing this around the Holidays. Has everyone gone underground now with the local LEO activity?

Polkeyes
12-16-15, 08:23
OK, last couple of days, I've looked around the usual area and haven't seen much of anything. Saw in the news today, Judd had another bust go on. Operation Naughty or Nice. There's just something not right about doing this around the Holidays. Has everyone gone underground now with the local LEO activity?I don't think they were targeting street walkers.

NJTwoTone
12-18-15, 15:04
Friend told me about a dream he had Monday. Saw 2 WSW near texas north of Pear, one was a 8 spinner in a short sundress with high boots, the other a 5 in a dirty tanktop and jeans. Got outscooped on the 8, settled for the 5 out of desperation for headache relief. Didn't get a name, she had a bad speech impediment, very quiet as a result. Seemed very nervous even after LEO check. Saggy but decent sized Cs, no bra and allowed wandering. Pretty skilled BBBJCIM swallow without even asking. Typical. 2 damage after date, dropped her off on same street as scoop, no phone for digits.

Anthlozz
01-23-16, 10:00
Been a while since I've posted on here but I've been out the game for a minute. I was on this side of town Wednesday and was traveling through back roads I believe near Vermont if I remember right. Dreamed I seen a thick in all the right places BSW with a short skirt on and nice firm tits. Absolutely gorgeous in the face. Made the scoop and had a BBBJCIM for a Jackson. Said her name was boo boo or something but people call her Beautiful. Cool chick, smokes herb and has a great personality. If anyone is familiar with CICI in Orlando I would compare her skills to her. Yea, that good! Got her digits but told me to keep it on the low. Definitely calling her when I'm back on that side of the world. Happy Hunting and be safe.

Member #5409
02-24-16, 02:09
Hi all, long time monger finally joining usasg. Any of you guys luck out with the new girl I saw last night? She was on Parker and Gilmore. Blue booty shorts, looked healthy LOL. I should have acted quicker but someone else got to her when I was looping the corner for her. There were like 4 of us LOL. Looped around for about 40 minutes tonite without any luck finding her, or any one besides that matter, besides the typical scary ones.

Member #5409
03-07-16, 01:11
I was on my way to meet CC in clearwater, who was amazing and I reccomend, when I noticed this curvy SW on new tampa highway (92) and county line road. White top with jean mini skirt. Looked like a 6-7 on SW scale. I was forced to make my rookie you turn on county line road but when I came back she was already scooped. Hope her name wasnt LEO, who knows what types of games they would play on county lines. I pass through here often and have only seen one SW before but I couldn't stop. I'll be lingering in the area the next few days when I have times hoping to see if this one works out, we need more talent out here, or just more pussy out here! If one of you scooped her do report!!

Member #5409
04-04-16, 03:06
As far as I'm concerned leah is the only SW worth picking up. BUT she got this PAWG friend I've seen out lately. Face is worn out though. I'm thinking about making friends with her. Her ass really eats up those shorts! LOL!

Kelthius
04-05-16, 13:47
As far as I'm concerned leah is the only SW worth picking up. BUT she got this PAWG friend I've seen out lately. Face is worn out though. I'm thinking about making friends with her. Her ass really eats up those shorts! LOL!My interest has been peaked I haven't seen any Pawg SWs in lakeland and I've been looking!! Where does she hang around at pm me please.

Member #5409
04-08-16, 19:38
Went out gentlemen, scooped Leah, one of my favorites (like there is many). Get a spot and fall asleep. I dreamed I fed her 20 doughnuts and she gave me a good BBBJCIM, and licked the family jewels too! She's always got a good attitude, even when she hasnt had candy. But today she was high as a kite and alot of fun! Will repeat. Got her new digits too, for those interested, last phone got stolen she said.

Next, I spotted Jada for those familiar with her. I havn't seen her walk in almost a year now, pretty sure she got a bf cause I've seen them walking together and maybe she got clean too. Tried to scoop but she said she's got to be somewhere, (the candyman I assumed) because of where she was walking, and her face was looking like she's had too much candy. I've seen her when she's been on it hard with scabby face as well as when she's been sober and skin looks much better. I think she may become available for us boys because I got her digits (the few, few times I've seen her during this past year she showed no interest in getting in car, or talking, etc). Supposed to meet up with her tonite, I'll find out her status and see if she wants me to share digits. Always had a really good BBBJ with Jada.

During my travels this afternoon I did notice a new LSW on the corner of Iowa and Parker. She tried to flag me down. Somewhat attractive. Dirty white pants though, wanted to bring her to lake parker and give her a bath LOL!

I also noticed this hot as fuck platinum blonde sitting on a porch at one of the houses on Gilmore. White girl. Now, she did not at all appear to be a walker, she was clearly with her AA boyfriend, but in that neighborhood she may be forced to walk soon! There were a couple of kids running around and another guy with them. Looked like the adults were smoking a blunt LOL. Hope she'll be offering services soon!

Till next time gents. And someone else start posting, we need more activity to help each other out, I see you mongers rollin through the streets too!

Member #5409
04-08-16, 20:50
Went out gentlemen, scooped Leah, one of my favorites (like there is many). Get a spot and fall asleep. I dreamed I fed her 20 doughnuts and she gave me a good BBBJCIM, and licked the family jewels too! She's always got a good attitude, even when she hasnt had candy. But today she was high as a kite and alot of fun! Will repeat. Got her new digits too, for those interested, last phone got stolen she said.

Next, I spotted Jada for those familiar with her. I havn't seen her walk in almost a year now, pretty sure she got a bf cause I've seen them walking together and maybe she got clean too. Tried to scoop but she said she's got to be somewhere, (the candyman I assumed) because of where she was walking, and her face was looking like she's had too much candy. I've seen her when she's been on it hard with scabby face as well as when she's been sober and skin looks much better. I think she may become available for us boys because I got her digits (the few, few times I've seen her during this past year she showed no interest in getting in car, or talking, etc). Supposed to meet up with her tonite, I'll find out her status and see if she wants me to share digits. Always had a really good BBBJ with Jada.

During my travels this afternoon I did notice a new LSW on the corner of Iowa and Parker. She tried to flag me down. Somewhat attractive. Dirty white pants though, wanted to bring her to lake parker and give her a bath LOL!

I also noticed this hot as fuck platinum blonde sitting on a porch at one of the houses on Gilmore. White girl. Now, she did not at all appear to be a walker, she was clearly with her AA boyfriend, but in that neighborhood she may be forced to walk soon! There were a couple of kids running around and another guy with them. Looked like the adults were smoking a blunt LOL. Hope she'll be offering services soon!

Till next time gents. And someone else start posting, we need more activity to help each other out, I see you mongers rollin through the streets too!Correction: Blonde was spotted on Ohio, not Gilmore.

Member #5409
04-09-16, 00:18
Correction: The potential SW blonde I saw was on Ohio, not Gilmore. I really hope she starts and candy habit so we can partake!

Global Glazer
04-09-16, 00:36
Visiting Lakeland so I read up on the forum here. Dreamt that I headed over to Gilmore and just as I turned on Stella I found Amy. Kinda cute and a little thick. Did the regular checks and her big eyes were really turning me on. Went to a place she had and leaned back for an enthusiastic BBBJ. My dream girl let me nut on her face, and seeing how much it turned me on, she didn't clean up immediately, but instead sat there talking and laughing with me while my jizz was dripping down her face and a glob was hanging down from her chin. The damage was only. 2,but I tipped her for being so cool, good-natured and fucking naughty. Didn't want to wake up from that dream.

Member #5409
04-09-16, 01:07
Visiting Lakeland so I read up on the forum here. Dreamt that I headed over to Gilmore and just as I turned on Stella I found Amy. Kinda cute and a little thick. Did the regular checks and her big eyes were really turning me on. Went to a place she had and leaned back for an enthusiastic BBBJ. My dream girl let me nut on her face, and seeing how much it turned me on, she didn't clean up immediately, but instead sat there talking and laughing with me while my jizz was dripping down her face and a glob was hanging down from her chin. The damage was only. 2,but I tipped her for being so cool, good-natured and fucking naughty. Didn't want to wake up from that dream.I'm wondering if this is Leah's pawg friend I've been seeing. Does she have dirty blonde hair? Did you happen to get digits?

Global Glazer
04-09-16, 18:04
I'm wondering if this is Leah's pawg friend I've been seeing. Does she have dirty blonde hair? Did you happen to get digits?Fits the description. A little chunky with dirty blonde curly hair. Sorry, but since I don't live in the area, I didn't get digits. But, she really went right down on it like she really liked it.

Member #5409
04-15-16, 02:19
Keeping this board alive. Fell asleep in Lakeland again. Saw Leah in it, one of Lakelands gems. For 20 dinosaur chicken nuggets I got a beautiful, slow, and sensual BBBJ, the tempo increased towards the climax. Kaboom! Spent some time sloppin on the balls too, it was great! Then I woke up from my dream. Digits are available boys.

NaughtyMR423
04-15-16, 23:10
Keeping this board alive. Fell asleep in Lakeland again. Saw Leah in it, one of Lakelands gems. For 20 dinosaur chicken nuggets I got a beautiful, slow, and sensual BBBJ, the tempo increased towards the climax. Kaboom! Spent some time sloppin on the balls too, it was great! Then I woke up from my dream. Digits are available boys.I went out looking the other day. Couldn't find any matching the description. She out often or no?

Member #5409
04-16-16, 02:13
I went out looking the other day. Couldn't find any matching the description. She out often or no?She's out often, check your inbox.

Member #5409
04-17-16, 15:15
Texted jada earlier today. Met up in our old spot. Definately eating candy again. BF is in Judd's hotel, which is why she agreed to meat up. LOL! For 12 hotdogs I got a lame and toothy BBBJ. You get what you pay for! Won't repeat and wouldn't recommend if you come across her, she's not the same, you can see it on her face that she won't give good effort cause she's committed to her bf.

I'm getting ready to pound some ass this week gents!

Soda Poppin
04-17-16, 16:06
Keeping this board alive. Fell asleep in Lakeland again. Saw Leah in it, one of Lakelands gems. For 20 dinosaur chicken nuggets I got a beautiful, slow, and sensual BBBJ, the tempo increased towards the climax. Kaboom! Spent some time sloppin on the balls too, it was great! Then I woke up from my dream. Digits are available boys.What does she look like? I'm going to go hunting tomorrow.

Soda Poppin
04-18-16, 19:16
Just had a dream where I met a new girl named Jennifer. In my dream I was driving in Lakeland when I saw this petite young lady standing talking to another gentleman on the street. The gentleman was just someone she started talking to when she showed up. I decided to scoop her up and she smells wonderful. No marks on her nothing she says she is clean and does it for the money. For 1 Jackson she gave me a one of the best BBBJ I ever had. She gave me digits to give out. Will give digits to those who posted, everyone else gets the street I found her around. PM me for details.

I will repeat!

LorenTide
04-20-16, 15:04
I will be at Lakeland tonight anybody can PM me some good spot to hunt around?

LorenTide
04-20-16, 17:51
I'll be at Lakeland tonight. I don't know where to go to hunt, I really don't know the city. If any of you have hint for me please?

LorenTide
04-20-16, 18:44
Just had a dream where I met a new girl named Jennifer. In my dream I was driving in Lakeland when I saw this petite young lady standing talking to another gentleman on the street. The gentleman was just someone she started talking to when she showed up. I decided to scoop her up and she smells wonderful. No marks on her nothing she says she is clean and does it for the money. For 1 Jackson she gave me a one of the best BBBJ I ever had. She gave me digits to give out. Will give digits to those who posted, everyone else gets the street I found her around. PM me for details.

I will repeat!On witch street?

Sexc2
04-23-16, 00:30
On witch street?Will give digits to those who posted. Can you see to share those with me. Thanks in advance.

Kelthius
04-29-16, 11:33
Around the Gilmore, Parker, Stella area In Lakeland I've seen a blonde with beige shorts on and a black tee. Couldn't scoop her up before somebody got to her but she looks young and pretty cute. She seems to always wear the same thing. Anyone had the pleasure of meeting her?

ZooBoy35
05-06-16, 13:27
Haven't seen a lot of action the last couple of weeks. Driving the usual route at varying hours. Is PD starting to cruise the routes more often? About the only one I've seen was this one large BSW, very muscular looking but obviously out selling.

Was kinda scary looking and didn't pick up.

Polkeyes
05-07-16, 18:43

I will repeat!Nice, sweet, Georgia girl. Did smell good. But only and ok BBBJ. Caught in a napkin. Probably won't repeat.

Kelthius
05-07-16, 18:49
Nice, sweet, Georgia girl. Did smell good. But only and ok BBBJ. Caught in a napkin. Probably won't repeat.Did you happen to get her digits? I'm in desperate need of relief!! LOL.

Kelthius
05-10-16, 16:36
Holy fuck the normal spots have been so dead this is ridiculous! LOL.

Polkeyes
05-12-16, 13:34
Tried her again yesterday. Nothing special. She caught it this time. But she stopped as I was cumming. I definitely won't see her again.

Jim.

ZooBoy35
05-15-16, 22:32
Was in the area a couple of times today, mid morning and late afternoon. Saw about 3 in the Mass / Park area. 2 brunnetes and 1 girl in what looked like a blonde wig.

The Brunnettes were younger girls and the Blonde looked like she had quite a few miles on her.

Over around the MLK / Kath area, the usual skinny Crypt keeper girl was out and she was with a thick white girl. The Blonde that everyone was talking about that.

Sits in the doorway was still there watching the cars go by.

Just looking, wasn't in the market.

TheShyOne
05-19-16, 19:54
I had a dream where I seen red at the gas tat ion on memorial. Looked great nice backside. Went over to her cheap hotel near hospital. Was very sweet and talkative. Gave a great BJ. Then dream twisted to nightmare when she got undressed. There is insane baby damage. She wears spandex top and bottom under her clothes to look good dressed. Red jumped on top after a cover and was a great ride then to k9. In that respect she was great. But you just couldn't look anywhere besides her eyes.

NaughtyMR423
05-20-16, 17:39
I don't exactly have great luck hunting in lakeland. Maybe I'm too cautious or just oblivious. Only ever got Scrawny Sahara over off Parker once. Not sure I'd repeat though.

Been hunting Leah and been off looking for other taken not mentioned. Seems as though Jennifer has mixed reviews here. Wouldn't mind trying her out.

Circulated memorial, parker, mlk today without much of a sniff between 3 and 5 today.

Hope everyone else is having better luck. IF you got some hot spots let me know. I just think the days of SW's roaming freely are almost done here.

Member #5409
05-31-16, 10:31
Havn't tried any SW's here for a minute but I do cut through here often just to see if anything new pops up. I did try out this one pretty BSW about 20 yrs old a couple weeks back. Forgot name, didn't get digits. She was pregnant. Crappy BBBJ for 20 golden nuggets. Gave me huge sob story about how she has to feed her other kid. Then go to the fucking food pantry! Theres a bunch over here. I've seen her one other time but she was not selling herself. Havn't seen Leah at all, nor have I tried to contact her. Hope she's ok. She was in the hospital before with a kidney infection, all these candy girls will eventually deal with those, and her voice sounded real rough. Seen Jada a couple times. Seen sahara the other day. It does seem like theres no new options, but I haven't put in any work on these streets lately.

Proverbs 22:14.

NJTwoTone
06-17-16, 11:30
Had a dream that I had met faith on ohio. 6 on SW scale, pretty face and great body except for a huge gut that made her look preg. BBBJ no cim. Got digits, but she claims to have moved back to her hometown north. Admitted she had a candy crush, would have repeated if she didn't leave.

George1800
06-18-16, 05:31
Any info on a girl named Sage. I met her on the west side of Lakeland. I didn't have time to partake but got her number and was going to visit this coming week. She says she was a porn star. I am cautious in Polk county. Any one know of her?

Member #5409
06-23-16, 19:32
Strolled the loop a few times after work today, just to check out any new faces, didn't get anything, just looking. Saw Leah walking through the super choice food mart on memorial. I saw a new face with very dark hair and red lip stick sitting on the side of the enterprise, she was enjoying the shade and definitely gave the look. Might have to see what's up with that next week. Across the street at Mcdonalds sitting on the curb in parking lot were 2 girls that definitely looked like they would massage your dick in their mouth for a Jackson. Havn't strolled these streets in a while so it was a pleasant surprise. I know the gears are turning right now in some of your monger minds right now LOL! Do report!

Member #5409
06-25-16, 01:22
WTF? Thats what I thought to myself. Stopped by patio 850 briefly earlier tonite. Noticed this 30 something curvy white girl, red top, jean booty shorts walking like a SW on Tennessee and Ridgewood intersection area where I parked with a few friends. Going no where in particular but back and forth. I joked like she was hooking and a few others thought so too. Didn't see any cars pull up to her. Really wanted to go talk to her or at least watch, but I was with company. This is really close to home, but I would smash her anyways. Don't know if I'll put in any effort to recon the area again, but it was very interesting.

BeanTownDoyle
06-29-16, 00:00
Decided to go hunting in Lakeland after dinner out with friends. Doing the loop, I come across "J" as she calls herself, but told me it's Jessica. Spinner with shoulder length dark hair, but had it up at first. Bossy little tart. Slow down, full stop at the white line, use your turn signal. Guess she's had a few traffic stops while working. Was cautious about car date at my spot, but not knowing Lakeland that good, took her word. She offers her place so I'm down for it since she is cute for a SW. She starts directing me & gets on the phone talking "code" about not getting any but will meet later blah, blah. Now I wonder if I'm walking into a setup. Get to her trailer and since I was born to have adventure, I follow her in. Just us & she gets naked quick. Neither of us has covers so I opt for BBBJ .4 agreed. Nice work with lots of spit, playing & licking the boys. Pulls off quick at CIM saying "I asked you not to". I don't remember but sometimes I don't hear everything. She asked if I could drop her, so OK, left her at a traphouse on Tennessee. Driving back to the main road & spot the other Jessica. This is the one I call "Sweaty Jess" because she always looks wet. You probably all know her as I've seen her walking all the time, but only picked her up once a year ago. If you don't know her, picture a sweaty wet, under norished, SW that could be Mick Jagger's sister. BTW, "J" Jessica had me clean up in her bathroom & gave me a spray bottle of alcohol to finish up. Sweet girl & I'll pick her up next time I hit Lakeland.

NJTwoTone
06-30-16, 17:29
Dreamed that a new work site takes me through the usual spots at early evening, so decited to browse over the last few days. Monday thru Wednesday were a complete bust, no SW action at all. Nada. Zip. Not a soul out. Today I saw one BSW on Ohio after about an hr that wasn't even worth slowing down for. Then saw Leah on Vermont and Parker, she was hanging with a dude that at first glance seemed to be a handler, which would be odd for her. In second pass she was gone, but found her heading up Parker towards the store on Mass with the same dude, looks like he was just some homeless fuck following her around. Leah has always been a good time, never any issues with her. For those that don't know her l, she is about a 6/7 on the SW scale, and never rushes or smells. She looked decent today, but didn't partake.

NJTwoTone
06-30-16, 17:36
Just as a side note, used to have a close friend and coworker who injured himself on the job and went on disability. He had a nice. Ish house on Myrtle right outside the prime pucking grounds. His house had an attached apartment that he used to rent out by 15 min intervals to people he knew to partake with local SW talent, fifteen for fifteen and so on. Nice quiet place, and he was always in the main house to run security if needed. He stopped when he went back to work, its a real shame that nothing like that exists in the area anymore, especially with uncle LEO sniffing around more and more.

NJTwoTone
06-30-16, 17:48
Haven't seen a lot of action the last couple of weeks. Driving the usual route at varying hours. Is PD starting to cruise the routes more often? About the only one I've seen was this one large BSW, very muscular looking but obviously out selling.

Was kinda scary looking and didn't pick up.If it is the same one I think you're describing, she always hangs on Parker between SFL and Mass with all the homeless. I've never seen her working but she is a lot scarier up close and in daylight. IDT she is a SW, just homeless and looking for free candy. A little older, alwats wearing beige shorts and different tops.

NJTwoTone
06-30-16, 17:52
Correction: The potential SW blonde I saw was on Ohio, not Gilmore. I really hope she starts and candy habit so we can partake!I have seen her almost every time I fall asleep in that area, and saw her on the porch again today. Still no services offered.

Member #5409
06-30-16, 22:39
Thanks for contribubtion NJTT. I havn't mongered these streets for over a month now, but more on that in a minute. Your friend needs to open up shop again! Only if we had a decent gal or two to transgress with. For those that may be hesitant about Leah, that is indeed her from the backside that NJTT posted.

Fun lakeland SW fact of the day: Did you know that Alicia (the blonde who got raving reviews months back) was "Paris" with DM in Tampa! Yep. One time we hung out, and she gave me all the juicy details of DM and its members. I saw her once at DM, and several times when she walked.

Moving on. For those that stay current on the literature posted on this board exactly one week ago I posted about new faces in lakeland streets. One intrigued me, a dark haired girl with red lipstick. Well a few nights ago I go on a mission, spot her, and get out scooped. Twice! Can you believe that? Spent some brief time looking for her again, but no luck. The threatening weather on and off isn't helping. I'm positive someone on this board has hung out with her, please pm me any info. Is it the jennifer that was posted about 2 months ago? Someone did give me her number, I called her, but never got to meet up.

Also this one http://lakeland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/so-sexy-justice/20818148 has been walking too. Picked her up with her girlfriend at one of the convenient stores (the same night I was looking for red lipstick gal) went to her spot, but I wasn't willing to spend the 50 on a BBBJ she wanted. Didn't try to negotiate. If anyone has any info on the dark haired, red lipstick girl please pm me!

Now fun moment of the day! This takes place at one of the parking lots in our loop. The other night I see a girl run across the street with tits bouncing gloriously, she has the look of a beloved SW. I loop back and park near her. She then sits on the hood of a car, so I thought forget it, she's a civilian. She then comes over to me and asks to use my phone. I let her us my monger phone. I'm listening to her conversation. She just got into a fight with her girlfriend (butchy lesbian) who then stormed off into the neighborhood. Girlfriend is high as a kite apparently. They were from out of town, and came here to get candy. We both get into my car and a minute later we find the girlfriend and she gets in. I bring them back to their car. The girls are briefly teary eyed and consoling each other. They are thanking me endlessly. The butchier looking one has a warrant with HBCSO. They need money for gas, food, and candy of course. We go to a gas station nearby and I give ten bucks for gas. Then I go in for the moment I've been waiting for! I'm able to get the girly looking one away from the butch and ask if she wants to hook up for some bread. Thought this was an easy one. She's kind of shocked I asked (I was certain she would take my offer!) and walks back to her car. I start to drive off and the next thing I know theres a cup and hot dog flying at my window LOL! I mostly loose at me offering ladies assistance but never in such a dramatic way, it was great! I thought I was being a gentleman and helping some damsels in distress! Anyways great times mongering, and those 2 will never, ever, ever date a man again. LOL!

Bush Hog
07-01-16, 07:15
Your reports make my day. We need Intel from the Lankland area, you're comment are entertaining and informative. Thanks for posting. Bush Hog.

Thanks for contribubtion NJTT. I havn't mongered these streets for over a month now, but more on that in a minute. Your friend needs to open up shop again! Only if we had a decent gal or two to transgress with. For those that may be hesitant about Leah, that is indeed her from the backside that NJTT posted.

Fun lakeland SW fact of the day: Did you know that Alicia (the blonde who got raving reviews months back) was "Paris" with DM in Tampa! Yep. One time we hung out, and she gave me all the juicy details of DM and its members. I saw her once at DM, and several times when she walked.

Moving on. For those that stay current on the literature posted on this board exactly one week ago I posted about new faces in lakeland streets. One intrigued me, a dark haired girl with red lipstick. Well a few nights ago I go on a mission, spot her, and get out scooped. Twice! Can you believe that? Spent some brief time looking for her again, but no luck. The threatening weather on and off isn't helping. I'm positive someone on this board has hung out with her, please pm me any info. Is it the jennifer that was posted about 2 months ago? Someone did give me her number, I called her, but never got to meet up.

Also this one http://lakeland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/so-sexy-justice/20818148 has been walking too. Picked her up with her girlfriend at one of the convenient stores (the same night I was looking for red lipstick gal) went to her spot, but I wasn't willing to spend the 50 on a BBBJ she wanted. Didn't try to negotiate. If anyone has any info on the dark haired, red lipstick girl please pm me!

Now fun moment of the day! This takes place at one of the parking lots in our loop. The other night I see a girl run across the street with tits bouncing gloriously, she has the look of a beloved SW. I loop back and park near her. She then sits on the hood of a car, so I thought forget it, she's a civilian. She then comes over to me and asks to use my phone. I let her us my monger phone. I'm listening to her conversation. She just got into a fight with her girlfriend (butchy lesbian) who then stormed off into the neighborhood. Girlfriend is high as a kite apparently. They were from out of town, and came here to get candy. We both get into my car and a minute later we find the girlfriend and she gets in. I bring them back to their car. The girls are briefly teary eyed and consoling each other. They are thanking me endlessly. The butchier looking one has a warrant with HBCSO. They need money for gas, food, and candy of course. We go to a gas station nearby and I give ten bucks for gas. Then I go in for the moment I've been waiting for! I'm able to get the girly looking one away from the butch and ask if she wants to hook up for some bread. Thought this was an easy one. She's kind of shocked I asked (I was certain she would take my offer!) and walks back to her car. I start to drive off and the next thing I know theres a cup and hot dog flying at my window LOL! I mostly loose at me offering ladies assistance but never in such a dramatic way, it was great! I thought I was being a gentleman and helping some damsels in distress! Anyways great times mongering, and those 2 will never, ever, ever date a man again. LOL!

NJTwoTone
07-01-16, 08:32
Thanks for contribubtion NJTT. I havn't mongered these streets for over a month now, but more on that in a minute. Your friend needs to open up shop again! Only if we had a decent gal or two to transgress with. For those that may be hesitant about Leah, that is indeed her from the backside that NJTT posted.!I wish he would allow us to contunue visiting, the attached apartment had its own entrance and a driveway that wrapped around to the back, providing a quiet hidden place to park. The appt itself was very nice and always immaculately clean. He is ex milirary and could handle any situation that may arise, although I had always been lucky enough not to need it. Also one of the nicest and open minded dudes you could ever meet, didn't care in the least about how loud things might get unless there was a problem. He doesn't want any undue attention anymore, so I can't blame him for that. It just really sucked losing that perfect spot.

I will be sure to let any regs know if he opens back up.

Member #5409
07-08-16, 02:23
I've been cruising after work the past few days looking for that dark haired red lipstick girl. No luck yet. Anyone know anything about her? Please pm if so. I wish everyone a fun weekend filled with poon!

NJTwoTone
07-08-16, 09:08
After a long rough week at work, I went home and fell asleep early with a bad headache. While I was asleep, I had a dream that I was back at the usual spots for over 2 hours with not a single sighting. The past week had been completely dry as well, no one out at all, not even the regulars. In my dream I finally spotted a BSW on Ohio, looked to be about a 6. Gave her a ride, but up close she was more like a 4 or 5 at best. Since my head was still pounding we agreed on. 2 for BBBJ. Refers to herself as New York, and was so cranked she must have repeaded her name and asked me mine a dozen times. She was candied up pretty well and would not stfu about how hot she was and how rough it was on the streets but she was an expert. If I didn't need headache relief so bad after a week of no sightings I would have dumped her off at the first traffic light.

Got to my usual spot, all of a sudden she wants 2. 5, refuses to do anything without the extra. 5. I told her it was fine, I'd just take her back, but politely made it very clear that she was not leaving my car with the. 2. She accepted and went to work finally.

Surprisingly good oral skills, didn't take long before I made a my second rookie mistake of the night and told her that the big bang was about to happen. She immediately stopped and said no cim, and never started back up, just sat back in the seat like it was all over. Ended up finishing myself.

At this point I just want to wake up, so I head back to where I found her and she starts in about how I am going to take her to get food and I owe her since she just gave me the best I have ever had. Long story short, an argument ensued and I removed her from my car "manually". I was very relieved when I finally woke up.

Don't be like me. If you accidentally dream about New York, drop her off and gtfo of there. Not worth 20 cents or the hastle of dealing with. I will chalk this one up as an old timer making a rookie mistake and TOFTT.

JohnnyRoton
07-08-16, 19:27
I've been cruising after work the past few days looking for that dark haired red lipstick girl. No luck yet. Anyone know anything about her? Please pm if so. I wish everyone a fun weekend filled with poon!Old friend of mine. She just moved back. Keep trying. You won't regret it.

NJTwoTone
07-09-16, 17:24
Fell asleep early again Friday afternoon. Had the same dream as always, in the same spot. Didn't take any chances this time, texted Leah and finally got a response. After about 30 min of missing eachother, we finally meet up and settle on. 2 for BBBJCIM. Excellent as always, no problems. Saw New York on my way home yesterday before I fell asleep, she is the girl I dreamed about on Thurs for those who read my previous post. Good thing it was only a nightmare, stay away from this one:

BeanTownDoyle
07-10-16, 21:29
Old friend of mine. She just moved back. Keep trying. You won't regret it.Hey Rotten, I was looking at recent posts since my loops through Lakeland have been disappointing. Noticed a couple of posts referring to Red Lipstick Girl. She is described as having dark hair. Any chance this is the same girl I reviewed below on the 29th? Called herself "J" and digits ended 0574. Since you said she's a friend, I was hoping you could connect the dots. I was going to hit her up for a repeat, but been looking for new adventures. PM if you want privacy.

ZooBoy35
07-11-16, 14:43
If it is the same one I think you're describing, she always hangs on Parker between SFL and Mass with all the homeless. I've never seen her working but she is a lot scarier up close and in daylight. IDT she is a SW, just homeless and looking for free candy. A little older, alwats wearing beige shorts and different tops.No. This girl, if it was a girl, was definitely selling it. Tight short skirt, gave a holla and wave when I drove by. She did everything except flash me. Awhile back, she was hanging on the corner with another that was a pretty close matxh to her.

Big framed, very muscular. Looked like ahe could bench press me. I only ever she her around Gilmore / Parker area. Usually late at night, early morning.

With all the extra traffic in the area and lack of xonsistantly seeing the same people in the same places, I'm always too afraid to pick up anything. I'm still too new at all this.

AnonyFun99
07-12-16, 12:13
Thank you for this overall fantastic post.

Though not in a classic way, you are a true gentleman!

Sexc2
07-12-16, 16:36
Two WSW's around two pm This afternoon. Both near Parker, but just off the drag. First skinny, 5'2" or so, jeans, beige top, dirty blonde, 30's, walking west of MLK. I give her a SW 6. Second, walking east of MLK younger, mid 20's, dark hair, carrying backpack, a little chunky,5'6-7", black horn rimmed glasses, sorta library looking. Gets a SW 7, because of age and she looked fresh. Both gave me the look, and no question as to their motive. Circled and saw no LEO.

Member #5409
07-14-16, 00:12
Got a session with dark hair red lipstick gal. Goes by Michelle. She said she's 35, looks 40 to me, but you know how SW's are. Fake big bolt ons. Probably E's? Somewhat lean SW body. Definitely one of the finer choices of Lakeland, but no paradise trail beauty. Went to her room for a BBBJ for 40 pancakes, wanted 60. Did LEO check almost immediately after pickup, I know she's legit so I wasn't concerned, but damn this girl is was nervous at first. Somewhat rushed session but she delivered what I wanted. Then she turned the heat up and started sucking with porn star aggression and was pretty good at it, not always my thing, but it was fun. Didn't catch so I had syrup on my abdomen. I won't repeat. Didn't get digits either. I think my Lakeland SW days are over.

DarkRaijin
07-16-16, 15:50
Love the screen name sir. Anus loving most bung holes show how that chilly cheese hotdog comes rotten till you meet few dames that don't eat much and them anus be pure meat loving. Keep diggin for gold only to come up empty handed. Debauchries of northern towns. Not much to do with snow is piled high except ramming harlots. That said would not play along for so long and ask straight up if I may have 3 way. But min they saw they got gas and food. Probly would suck a dealer off or even let the dog ram these cunts for fun so dealer can give them some pitty candy.

I don't get "pride" and "respect" LOL but then again they are broke ass want to be ****** (a bad professional = time waster) and I put a price on my time by judging that head and poon tightness x attitude.

I personally think gas stations are bad place for drama as they have cams. Which means proof and I'm sure you don't want this bleeding into your personal life. As long as things stay fun with professionals I'm there; else its full extraction OUT.

North West
07-25-16, 20:05
Dreamed that a new work site takes me through the usual spots at early evening, so decited to browse over the last few days. Monday thru Wednesday were a complete bust, no SW action at all. Nada. Zip. Not a soul out. Today I saw one BSW on Ohio after about an hr that wasn't even worth slowing down for. Then saw Leah on Vermont and Parker, she was hanging with a dude that at first glance seemed to be a handler, which would be odd for her. In second pass she was gone, but found her heading up Parker towards the store on Mass with the same dude, looks like he was just some homeless fuck following her around. Leah has always been a good time, never any issues with her. For those that don't know her l, she is about a 6/7 on the SW scale, and never rushes or smells. She looked decent today, but didn't partake.I saw Leah the other day. She was amazing! I have to get the digits next time. When I picked her up she was with her handler but when I drove up he turned around and she got in.

NJTwoTone
07-26-16, 17:22
I saw Leah the other day. She was amazing! I have to get the digits next time. When I picked her up she was with her handler but when I drove up he turned around and she got in.Tried to contact Leah last Friday, her digits no longer work so she may have gotten her phone stolen again or not paid her bill. I always have a good experience with her but was concerned that she may be a guest at the county motel since I have not seen hide nor hair of her around over the past few days, plus the phone thing. Glad to hear she is still around.

Made several passes through the loop over the past 2 weeks and saw nothing except an occasional beat-up looking ancient crackheaded BSWs, not worth tapping the brakes for. Even they were extremely few and far between. Its been said many times before, but this area is nothing short of a dry lake bed. Maybe uncle Grady has won, maybe it's too hot / rainy, or maybe the flow of candy has stopped in the area. I can tell you one thing for sure, it's not due to lack of customers as there seems to be endless lines of mongers circling the area whenever I am strolling through. I'm with EHAO on this one, it may be that all of our Lakeland SW days are over and for some, not by choice.

Any thoughts?

LikeAll
07-26-16, 17:34
Tried to contact Leah last Friday, her digits no longer work so she may have gotten her phone stolen again or not paid her bill. I always have a good experience with her but was concerned that she may be a guest at the county motel since I have not seen hide nor hair of her around over the past few days, plus the phone thing. Glad to hear she is still around.

Made several passes through the loop over the past 2 weeks and saw nothing except an occasional beat-up looking ancient crackheaded BSWs, not worth tapping the brakes for. Even they were extremely few and far between. Its been said many times before, but this area is nothing short of a dry lake bed. Maybe uncle Grady has won, maybe it's too hot / rainy, or maybe the flow of candy has stopped in the area. I can tell you one thing for sure, it's not due to lack of customers as there seems to be endless lines of mongers circling the area whenever I am strolling through. I'm with EHAO on this one, it may be that all of our Lakeland SW days are over and for some, not by choice.

Any thoughts?I rarely see any lookers. I spotted two walking together on Memorial between the Bell and Jimbo. One tried to flag me down after eye contact, but I was just passing through.

If I could find a nice spinner under the radar, I would be happy.

North West
07-26-16, 20:37
Tried to contact Leah last Friday, her digits no longer work so she may have gotten her phone stolen again or not paid her bill. I always have a good experience with her but was concerned that she may be a guest at the county motel since I have not seen hide nor hair of her around over the past few days, plus the phone thing. Glad to hear she is still around.

Any thoughts?I didn't get the digits because she said her phone was disconnected and she had to pay the bill. I was in a rush so I said next time and dropped her off. What time do you normally go out? I go before dark and find a couple girls walking. I tried going at night around 2 am, there were a couple of girls walking with men I couldn't tell if they were bf's or handlers. I found Leah around 2 am at the end of vermont to parker. She told me to add her on fb but idk about that LOL.

I really don't want to drive to orlando to find some good action. Its an hour drive for me.

NJTwoTone
07-27-16, 09:27
I didn't get the digits because she said her phone was disconnected and she had to pay the bill. I was in a rush so I said next time and dropped her off. What time do you normally go out? I go before dark and find a couple girls walking. I tried going at night around 2 am, there were a couple of girls walking with men I couldn't tell if they were bf's or handlers. I found Leah around 2 am at the end of vermont to parker. She told me to add her on fb but idk about that LOL.

I really don't want to drive to orlando to find some good action. Its an hour drive for me.I usually stroll through late afternoon, I have done the midnight circle a few times but found little action then and also saw a much heavier uncle LEO presence. It looks much more suspicious to stroll after hours as well IMHO. It seems that it may be the better time to do it now though. I agree with Orlando being too far, esp since the stroll seems to be at the far east end. Tampa has always been an option, but is obviously much busier and lots more LEO presence. The stroll out there also has cameras all over that have been discussed in the Tampa threads. A little too risky for me.

Vermont and parker is where I usually find Leah as well unless we had communication before hand. That area used to be a hotspot but I have seen nothing else there in several weeks.

There was a rumor out that uncle Grady had been searching the facebook content of county motel guests that had been picked up, in an attempt to identify the "dangerous criminals" who partake in the hobby, but it seems to me that there was some court rulings recently that kept that from happening. IDK, I think I'd rather be safe than sorry LOL.

Thanks for the update NW, I will continue to keep an eye out for Leah when passing through.

North West
07-27-16, 16:08
I usually stroll through late afternoon, I have done the midnight circle a few times but found little action then and also saw a much heavier uncle LEO presence. It looks much more suspicious to stroll after hours as well IMHO. It seems that it may be the better time to do it now though. I agree with Orlando being too far, esp since the stroll seems to be at the far east end. Tampa has always been an option, but is obviously much busier and lots more LEO presence. The stroll out there also has cameras all over that have been discussed in the Tampa threads. A little too risky for me.

Vermont and parker is where I usually find Leah as well unless we had communication before hand. That area used to be a hotspot but I have seen nothing else there in several weeks.

There was a rumor out that uncle Grady had been searching the facebook content of county motel guests that had been picked up, in an attempt to identify the "dangerous criminals" who partake in the hobby, but it seems to me that there was some court rulings recently that kept that from happening. IDK, I think I'd rather be safe than sorry LOL.

Thanks for the update NW, I will continue to keep an eye out for Leah when passing through.If you ever pass through auburndale there's a dark haired WSW who can suck some good D. The street I normally find her on she can show up one day and then be Mia for a month. The road has other SW roaming but they are heavy on candy, suck at sucking and rush no matter how much you pay them.

If I find the mysterious girl I'll get her number and share. I can tell you the street in a pm if you want. I kinda want to keep it utr till some good girls pop up or she shows up more. Til then I'll keep looking in lakeland.

North West
07-27-16, 23:11
I thought I saw Leah so as I turn around someone scoops her up. If it was her and it was one of ya I hate you!

NJTwoTone
07-28-16, 08:26
If I find the mysterious girl I'll get her number and share. I can tell you the street in a pm if you want. I kinda want to keep it utr till some good girls pop up or she shows up more. Til then I'll keep looking in lakeland.Ty NW for the info, I don't get to Auburndale too often but wouldn't mind checking out the street if you get a chance to PM, esp with how dead Lakeland has been. And no, it wasn't me that snagged Leah yesterday, its been a while since I have seen her LOL. I will def try to get her updated digits if and when I see her next, and will try to get back in the habbit of PMing her fans here when I do see her or drop her off.

North West
08-01-16, 10:19
Damn I been busy with work so I couldn't scout. Lakeland section is dead for both SW and BP. Is no one getting any action? LOL.

BeanTownDoyle
08-02-16, 18:34
Aimee, PRSW, short blond hair, thin frame, 30 ish, is positive for HIV, maybe AIDS. Source used both terms, and not sure how reliable source may be, but thought it worth a warning. Be careful.I heard that from a SW about a month or six weeks ago. Made me really nervous when she said Aimee. I occasionally see an older 40 ish blonde Aimee, but she rarely walks. Very thin, hair to mid neck. Usually find her in her car around Iowa & Plum. Either way, still concerned since descriptions are close. I told the SW about the Aimee I see and she said two different girls. Be careful out there & get tested.

Member #5409
08-02-16, 22:54
Just happened. Going to try to keep this short. I havn't been on the prowl for any SW's at all since I saw Michelle about 2 weeks ago. And that goes for all the major cities in Central Florida, I travel CF alot for my job. Just kinda been turned off by them since her. I was getting a quick meal the McDonalds at the Florida and Edgewood intersection. I notice a girl who looks like a druggie. Late 20's, brunette, cheap dyed hair, cheap tattoos, but still has nice skin and teeth. She sits by me. I start talking to her. I segway to talking about drugs. She talks about her drug use and preferences. Says she needs money tonite. Was just dropped off in area by friend after partying hard yesterday. Freshly showered, hair still wet. Says she has no place, but just couch surfs. "How much you need?" I ask. "20,40 would be great. " she says. I said "20 we make out, 40 we bang!" She laughs, pauses, looks at me then and says ok! Wanted her on a bed but definitely not taking her to my place. We found a very secluded place. She gave me everything she was during the make out, super sensual. I had a blanket in my car, so I laid it in the grass, and we fucked mish right next to my car, by a lake, and light coming from the buildings across the lake. She was very sensual, like she had been wanting it for a long time. Started driving back, she's on her phone trying to get some candy. Gave her the money on the drive back. As we get back to the original area theres an apartment complex and she says here is good. I stop she's gets out of the car says thanks for everything and just runs into complex. Literally runs. What a night.

Member #5409
08-02-16, 23:06
The girl Megan I was with tonite. I see lots of girls like that at the Walgreen's on Florida and Arianna. Maybe its the water in the area (Hollingsworth LOL!) but everytime I go in there I think "she would' "she would" "she definitely would" etc. Lots of girls that have the strumpet propensity in them. Everytime.

NJTwoTone
08-03-16, 08:04
I heard that from a SW about a month or six weeks ago. Made me really nervous when she said Aimee. I occasionally see an older 40 ish blonde Aimee, but she rarely walks. Very thin, hair to mid neck. Usually find her in her car around Iowa & Plum. Either way, still concerned since descriptions are close. I told the SW about the Aimee I see and she said two different girls. Be careful out there & get tested.I have heard the same thing from several providers, but haven't seen her in a while. She used to date Jas, who is still apparently neg. Heard this about 2 years ago, and it figures that she is the only one I dreamed of having FS with. Got tested after I found out, thank God it was covered and all was neg. She always was very thin, short hair (kinda looked like a boy). Not sure what she looks like now.

As always, be careful out there and never let the little head outhink the big head. Be safe.

BeanTownDoyle
08-03-16, 13:29
I have heard the same thing from several providers, but haven't seen her in a while. She used to date Jas, who is still apparently neg. Heard this about 2 years ago, and it figures that she is the only one I dreamed of having FS with. Got tested after I found out, thank God it was covered and all was neg. She always was very thin, short hair (kinda looked like a boy). Not sure what she looks like now.

As always, be careful out there and never let the little head outhink the big head. Be safe.I'm glad it seems we never crossed paths. She sounds like my type. Spinners! Don't really care blonde or brunette, girly-girl or tomboy. Just like 20-40 something spinners, hopefully fresh from the shower. Thankfully there are guys out there giving business to all the BBW or worse (for me) fatties. Like they say, "There's a nut for every bolt" and my wrench only fits one size.

NJTwoTone
08-03-16, 17:01
Wasn't out to partake today, but had to drive thru the loop for work at around 5 pm. Once again all of the usual spots were completely dead, not a single SW out to play. In my mind I picture some magical spot that they all moved to nearby that I just don't know about yet, and when I find it it'll be like a scene from caligula.

Don't mind me, my mind wanders.

North West
08-05-16, 21:34
Its Monday on my way to Lakeland when I fall asleep behind the wheel. In my dream I cut through Derby in Auburndale and see girl in her 30's walking the streets. I gave my little wave and she came over. When she got in she told me her name was Jessica and she aimed to please. For 20 bones she sucked on command (BBBJ).

This girl really aims to please and loves doing what she does. She is even better than the mysterious bbw WSW I was talking about the other day. I been seeing her ever since because its just that good. She never stinks and allows roaming. She loves when you finger her too!

I will give a pic and the road for seniors who pm me. She doesn't have a phone yet so you will have to look for her. She walks through Auburndale and Winter Haven. Guys don't ruin this one.

DarkRaijin
08-06-16, 16:44
With end of summer 2016 days upon us. Friday night was double J's (get it suicide squad; Harlee Quin style Mr. J) anywhose. Met Jessica and Jersey. Both WSW pettie spinners. Opted for BJ with both the shanks. No upsell by either. Will repeat again. Both were found on dxy and north of checkers.

M-trail was empty. Saw an IT dressed up as woman. Pepeto on scooty wanted culo till it was a culano then it was "No him" . LOL in ways of "your macho traditions" V8 tank I-4 daily beater scooty shit 2 wheels papa. Means shit falls downwards and cash upwards LOL. Law of nature aka you just became a winner of She-dick LOL. Luser. Wonder how eloping with a she-dick on back seat would have looked. I would pay. 05 to see that; gas money for whole week papa. LOL.

Safe hunts.

Out.

North West
08-21-16, 01:21
Candy has been hitting Jessica so I been avoiding her. Went out to lakeland to find 2 girls. 1 was awful and the 2nd was too greedy. Lakeland is dead and I can't find Leah. Am I really going to have to drive to Orlando.

LikeAll
08-22-16, 13:24
Candy has been hitting Jessica so I been avoiding her. Went out to lakeland to find 2 girls. 1 was awful and the 2nd was too greedy. Lakeland is dead and I can't find Leah. Am I really going to have to drive to Orlando.Tampa is closer and better bang for your buck. St Pete is a sure thing. I spent too much time cruising Orlando ending up disappointed.

Just my. 02.

NJTwoTone
08-22-16, 15:54
Candy has been hitting Jessica so I been avoiding her. Went out to lakeland to find 2 girls. 1 was awful and the 2nd was too greedy. Lakeland is dead and I can't find Leah. Am I really going to have to drive to Orlando.I saw Leah 2 weeks ago on a Friday night, she was walking all over, back and forth between Ohio and Vermont, on her phone the whole time, no handler. Stopped to say hello, but she shook her head without a word and kept walking, obviously not looking for employment that night. There were quite a few new faces out and saw little LEO presence, but none gave a look or nod so I passed.

Ran into Amber this past Friday, she has gained some weight but had some kind of skin thing going on, not sure what it was so no action, but she said that about 2 or three weeks ago there was w major sting. Glad I was careful, although I didn't participate in any illegal activities anyway.

Be safe my friends.

North West
08-23-16, 07:44
Tampa is closer and better bang for your buck. St Pete is a sure thing. I spent too much time cruising Orlando ending up disappointed.

Just my. 02.Tampa would take me 20 more minutes than Orlando but I might just say fuck it and go over there. I've seen the Tampa threads they have some nice girls over there. It just sucks that I have to drive so far.

ZooBoy35
08-23-16, 15:21
Been on here for a little while. Only been around Lakeland and haven't branched out any. I don't partake very often out of fear more than anything.

Any pointers some of you long time fellows can offer?

I was wondering if there's any activity out farther from Lakeland, like Plant City or there abouts. I've always heard that Wabash was the place to go but I can never recall seeing anything out in that area in all the times I've spent around there myself.

I'm still pretty new at it all, even though it's been a few short years since I tried it the first time. I only go for the ones I see on my scouting parties after being out there for a few weeks or months even. Even then, I'm pretty hesitant unless there's absolutely nobody else around. I just really don't know what I'm doing or where to look other than around the two usual street areas.

Thanks.

North West
08-24-16, 08:43
Been on here for a little while. Only been around Lakeland and haven't branched out any. I don't partake very often out of fear more than anything.

Any pointers some of you long time fellows can offer?

I was wondering if there's any activity out farther from Lakeland, like Plant City or there abouts. I've always heard that Wabash was the place to go but I can never recall seeing anything out in that area in all the times I've spent around there myself.

I'm still pretty new at it all, even though it's been a few short years since I tried it the first time. I only go for the ones I see on my scouting parties after being out there for a few weeks or months even. Even then, I'm pretty hesitant unless there's absolutely nobody else around. I just really don't know what I'm doing or where to look other than around the two usual street areas.

Thanks.Tbh I would go drive to Tampa or Orlando. The SW in lakeland are disappearing. You can try finding leah around memorial or parker but other than her the ones out there right now aren't good enough imo.

ZooBoy35
08-24-16, 17:16
Tbh I would go drive to Tampa or Orlando. The SW in lakeland are disappearing. You can try finding leah around memorial or parker but other than her the ones out there right now aren't good enough imo.Thanks.

I wouldn't really know where to go in Tampa and my searches are more out of convenience than absolute need. I tend to troll when I'm going to and from work. I've looked around for some of the regulars around the area but honestly, I've never seen Leah. Heard about her, but wouldn't know her if I saw her. I've never seen anyone really around on Memorial, Just Parker and over past MLK on the usual streets by the Klub.

George1800
09-12-16, 19:21
Tbh I would go drive to Tampa or Orlando. The SW in lakeland are disappearing. You can try finding leah around memorial or parker but other than her the ones out there right now aren't good enough imo.I have two girls near Wabash that I see from time to time. They are UTR so I am not privileged to give out their numbers. Keep looking, you may bump into them.

North West
09-13-16, 08:42
I have two girls near Wabash that I see from time to time. They are UTR so I am not privileged to give out their numbers. Keep looking, you may bump into them.I'll keep a look out. Could you pm me the best time to find them?

ZooBoy35
09-13-16, 12:31
I'll keep a look out. Could you pm me the best time to find them?That's always been the odd thing about Wabash. I've heard for years it was the place to go. Way before they started showing up around memorial. I've traveled along that road for years and can never really say I've ever seen one on Wabash.

ZooBoy35
09-18-16, 18:41
Made a drive around the areas this morning on my way into work early and saw quite a few girls walking between Parker and MLK area. On closer look though, non were what I would call close to fresh. Rough would be an understatement. They all appeared to be in later years, not just rough due to their candy habits.

BeanTownDoyle
09-19-16, 13:18
That's always been the odd thing about Wabash. I've heard for years it was the place to go. Way before they started showing up around memorial. I've traveled along that road for years and can never really say I've ever seen one on Wabash.I used to cruise through 5-6 years ago and find several good fresh looking providers. Last couple of years, I go by, usually from habit, but find nothing. I don't live in Polk, so not sure of changes to the neighborhood causing the loss. I know Polk got some Federal grants a few years ago to tear down crappy welfare housing & build more upscale looking apartments in better areas. Supposedly this would encourage low-life shitbags to improve their lives. Likely just provided new buildings to suffer fast destruction from the "something for nothing" group. Your guess is as good as mine.

NJTwoTone
09-19-16, 15:29
That's always been the odd thing about Wabash. I've heard for years it was the place to go. Way before they started showing up around memorial. I've traveled along that road for years and can never really say I've ever seen one on Wabash.I would have to agree, I used to hear people talking about Wabash all of the time, but in all my years of cruzing the area have never seen a single one there. OTH used to be another talked about hotspot, but I can't say I have seen anything there iver the past 4 to 5 years.

NJTwoTone
09-19-16, 15:49
Tampa would take me 20 more minutes than Orlando but I might just say fuck it and go over there. I've seen the Tampa threads they have some nice girls over there. It just sucks that I have to drive so far.In my years of travels, I have mongered both Tampa and O-town on occasion, both will typically give you way more options. Tampa is a lot closer for me so the majority of my out-of-town experience has been there. I can give just a few words of advice:

1) IMO, O-town seems to be easier to monger for peiple less familiar with the area, since the loop is a little easier to navigate and the SW's tend to be located on main drags more. They also tend to be a little easier to identify based on their dress and movement, they do less to try to hide the fact that they are working.

2) Tampa often has a much better selection than Lakeland, however there have been quite a few nights of trolling without a single sightig. If Tampa is your choice, try to get familiar with the area and a of the hiding spots before you monger.

3) the Tampa forums here are always jumping with useful info (I have posted myself), but they tend to be a little "clicky". I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean that the posters are often very familiar with the area and spots and girls, so you will often find their "code" difficult to piece together if you are new to the thread. Expect to spend some time going back a ways to get to know their terminologies and names of the SW's.

4) BE VERY CAREFUL! In my experience (and others may disagree), Tampa tends to have more candy canes and rip-off artists than O-town. Gang activity and agressive handlers / management seem to have a slightly larger footprint here. Also, I read in the TBT a few years back about the city's "Eye on Crime" camera system that was installed. All of the strolling areas are supposedly monitored and recorded by street mounted cameras, so even though you might not run into your uncle there, it doesn't mean you are utr. (Google HCSO eye on crime). I have heard horror stories of fellow mongers being pulled over, and spending the night in the county hotel because of all of their activities being caught on camera. O-town may have the same, but I have not heard about anything there.

Of course others will disagree with me, but I welcome feedback from everyone.

North West
09-19-16, 15:53
In my years of travels, I have mongered both Tampa and O-town on occasion, both will typically give you way more options. Tampa is a lot closer for me so the majority of my out-of-town experience has been there. I can give just a few words of advice:

1) IMO, O-town seems to be easier to monger for peiple less familiar with the area, since the loop is a little easier to navigate and the SW's tend to be located on main drags more. They also tend to be a little easier to identify based on their dress and movement, they do less to try to hide the fact that they are working.

2) Tampa often has a much better selection than Lakeland, however there have been quite a few nights of trolling without a single sightig. If Tampa is your choice, try to get familiar with the area and a of the hiding spots before you monger.

3) the Tampa forums here are always jumping with useful info (I have posted myself), but they tend to be a little "clicky". I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean that the posters are often very familiar with the area and spots and girls, so you will often find their "code" difficult to piece together if you are new to the thread. Expect to spend some time going back a ways to get to know their terminologies and names of the SW's.

4) BE VERY CAREFUL! In my experience (and others may disagree), Tampa tends to have more candy canes and rip-off artists than O-town. Gang activity and agressive handlers / management seem to have a slightly larger footprint here. Also, I read in the TBT a few years back about the city's "Eye on Crime" camera system that was installed. All of the strolling areas are supposedly monitored and recorded by street mounted cameras, so even though you might not run into your uncle there, it doesn't mean you are utr. (Google HCSO eye on crime). I have heard horror stories of fellow mongers being pulled over, and spending the night in the county hotel because of all of their activities being caught on camera. O-town may have the same, but I have not heard about anything there.

Of course others will disagree with me, but I welcome feedback from everyone.I respect your opinionand advice. Lately I've been sticking with my regulars but I guess I'll hit up Orlando next week.

Parker Ave
09-20-16, 00:04
That's always been the odd thing about Wabash. I've heard for years it was the place to go. Way before they started showing up around memorial. I've traveled along that road for years and can never really say I've ever seen one on Wabash.As the east west streets that cross Wabash have changed to working latin families the drug houses have been run out. The girls all always close to their candy. Another area that really dried up was Combee and Main st. I had property down where Wabash ends on Ariana 10 years ago and there used to be workers that far south but the county got rid of the meth trailers and the women disappeared. Most were nasty anyway.

Member #5409
09-21-16, 00:34
Yes, you read that correctly. Remember the girl from backpage with the needle on the counter and aa boyfriend standing in the tub in the backround? I believe her name was Abby. Well a few days ago I spotted her walking S Florida Ave around Grapevine and the temporary Halloween store and couldn't believe my eyes. She was dressed quit slutty too. Mini skirt, heels, tank top. Then I saw her walking again today. Today was booty shorts. She got picked up as I drove by the second time. Both times was during 5 oclock rush hour traffic. Hopefully she'll bring some hot friends out to play before this gets shut down.

http://lakeland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-play-with-the-best-n-leave-the-rest/21095310

NJTwoTone
09-22-16, 08:46
Yes, you read that correctly. Remember the girl from backpage with the needle on the counter and aa boyfriend standing in the tub in the backround? I believe her name was Abby. Well a few days ago I spotted her walking S Florida Ave around Grapevine and the temporary Halloween store and couldn't believe my eyes. She was dressed quit slutty too. Mini skirt, heels, tank top. Then I saw her walking again today. Today was booty shorts. She got picked up as I drove by the second time. Both times was during 5 oclock rush hour traffic. Hopefully she'll bring some hot friends out to play before this gets shut down.

http://lakeland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/come-play-with-the-best-n-leave-the-rest/21095310Wow! I can honestly say I've never seen any action on SFL ever. Good to know, Ty for the heads up. It makes me a little nervous with her and the needle pic tho, we all know that 99.99% of all the SWs have a needle in them half the time, but having proof seems to alter my prospective slightly. Will def keep an eye out.

NJTwoTone
09-22-16, 08:53
Haven't had an opportunity to stroll thru lakeland in a while, but was passing through for work Tues at around 5 pm. Not looking to partake but figured I'd do a little sight seeing. Ohio was packed with action, at least 6 out strolling. Only 1 worth slowing down for, I don't remember seeing her before. Looked hispanic, cutoff shorts, young, about a 7 or 8 on the SW scale. I wil try to post some driveby pics as time permits. Saw another by McD's on Memorial, about a 6.

Just goes to show how hit / miss lakeland can be.

Member #5409
10-03-16, 00:38
Blonde Alicia from months back is walking again. She has a young delicious looking friend.

BeanTownDoyle
10-03-16, 12:43
Blonde Alicia from months back is walking again. She has a young delicious looking friend.Was her friend a really cute WSW, 20's, 5'2", 105 & covered with tats? PM if yes & I'll share details.

CosmicBingo
10-04-16, 21:10
Made the regular loop Wednesday around 9 and saw a tan, brunette nicely thin SW in a white dress. Was a 8-9 on any scale you choose. My last view of her was in my rear view mirror, as she was out of sight on the next pass. She might end up being my white stag, never to be seen again. Anyone know the girl?

ZooBoy35
10-05-16, 12:10
Was her friend a really cute WSW, 20's, 5'2", 105 & covered with tats? PM if yes & I'll share details.I saw the Tattooed girl this morning on a drive through the neighborhood with a few other girls in the group. 2 were much older regular girls but one of them looked to be a bit younger BSW who seemed athletic. The Tattooed girl was getting into a vehicle as I drove by.

I also saw the girl in the white dress up around the old parts store last Friday morning around 530 am. Circled back around and she was gone.

I've never seen either one of them before.

NdnGuy21
10-09-16, 22:31
Anybody have any experience with Ivory?

http://lakeland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/two-girl-special-come-over-and-play-with-us-discreet-ebony-and-ivory/22106051

Member #5409
10-10-16, 10:16
Anybody have any experience with Ivory?

http://lakeland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/two-girl-special-come-over-and-play-with-us-discreet-ebony-and-ivory/22106051She's also a SW. Scooped her very recently, all seemed good. I was very excited not only about the potential experience, but about having an attractive provider close to home. After starting the BBBJ for a few moments she just jumped out of the car and took off. 20 loss. Found her on Texas. That was my experience. Others may have success.

NdnGuy21
10-10-16, 14:47
She's also a SW. Scooped her very recently, all seemed good. I was very excited not only about the potential experience, but about having an attractive provider close to home. After starting the BBBJ for a few moments she just jumped out of the car and took off. 20 loss. Found her on Texas. That was my experience. Others may have success.Good to know. Thanks. Her other friend persistently for me to come over. A little too pushy. I politely declined.

ZooBoy35
10-16-16, 17:17
I made a drive through the neighborhood this morning about 630 and counted 4 (3 BSW, 1 WSW) out walking. I went over Parker and saw 1.

The girl over on Parker, I only really have noticed a few times and she always seems to have something Red on. She's about 5' or so. Brown hair. Kinda small. The other day when I saw her, she was wearing a black short outfit with a red belt. This morning, jeans with a Red Shirt on. She's usually walking with 1 or 2 guys so I've never really tried to pick her up. The only times I've ever picked up anyone, I've always gone out of my way to make sure there's as few people around as possible. I'm still new and afraid of this sort of thing.

Also, today, by strange coincidence. I had a person I had picked up before show up on my FB list as a potential contact. This was because of being "friends" with Rick Elmhorst from BN9. Apparently she is on his list too. I looked at her profile and searched her friends and saw many of the girls I've noticed walking at various times. I went down many "rabbit holes" today searching one and then searching through theirs to see who else popped up. I won't list names on here since I don't know if that would violate the rules or not. If it doesn't, let me know and I'll list some of the ones I found. One of them was also the Girl in Red I am asking about.

My last question. Does anyone here use FB to contact any of these girls? I was considering creating another account and using it to "Friend" them. Good idea? Bad Idea?

I'm open to all info and insight.

Thanks.

North West
10-16-16, 18:30
I made a drive through the neighborhood this morning about 630 and counted 4 (3 BSW, 1 WSW) out walking. I went over Parker and saw 1.

The girl over on Parker, I only really have noticed a few times and she always seems to have something Red on. She's about 5' or so. Brown hair. Kinda small. The other day when I saw her, she was wearing a black short outfit with a red belt. This morning, jeans with a Red Shirt on. She's usually walking with 1 or 2 guys so I've never really tried to pick her up. The only times I've ever picked up anyone, I've always gone out of my way to make sure there's as few people around as possible. I'm still new and afraid of this sort of thing.

Also, today, by strange coincidence. I had a person I had picked up before show up on my FB list as a potential contact. This was because of being "friends" with Rick Elmhorst from BN9. Apparently she is on his list too. I looked at her profile and searched her friends and saw many of the girls I've noticed walking at various times. I went down many "rabbit holes" today searching one and then searching through theirs to see who else popped up. I won't list names on here since I don't know if that would violate the rules or not. If it doesn't, let me know and I'll list some of the ones I found. One of them was also the Girl in Red I am asking about.

My last question. Does anyone here use FB to contact any of these girls? I was considering creating another account and using it to "Friend" them. Good idea? Bad Idea?

Thanks.Bad idea. Some of these girls can be crazy even if they were fine when you met them. It's too risky if you don't want to be put out there.

ZooBoy35
10-17-16, 16:02
Bad idea. Some of these girls can be crazy even if they were fine when you met them. It's too risky if you don't want to be put out there.Thought about doing a false FB account with no real info on it. I've read on some of the posts on these forums of guys who use a burner phone for contacts when they want to meet up. Again, I really haven't given it much thought. I've still got a lot to learn.

North West
10-17-16, 22:27
Thought about doing a false FB account with no real info on it. I've read on some of the posts on these forums of guys who use a burner phone for contacts when they want to meet up. Again, I really haven't given it much thought. I've still got a lot to learn.You could try that. I'm going to be honest if a girl actually meets up with you based on your fresh new fb account they deserve to get caught.

Polkeyes
10-17-16, 22:53

Thanks.I know a regular I see in Clearwater gets pissed when contacted thru Facebook. Sometimes she just wants off a few days.

Jim.

ZooBoy35
10-18-16, 11:51
I know a regular I see in Clearwater gets pissed when contacted thru Facebook. Sometimes she just wants off a few days.

Jim.The girl I was looking at on FB is giving out her number on her profile so I don't think she cares and I get the feeling sje ises it as a point of contact. Leah is her name. She's got a few profiles on FB. It looks like she gets one and either forgets the password or somehow looses access to it and starts another one.

Polkeyes
10-25-16, 13:06
Is the the same one as the SW?

http://lakeland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-dream-come-true/22331870

North West
10-25-16, 20:39

http://lakeland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-dream-come-true/22331870Idk tbh. If you want her new number pm me.

ZooBoy35
10-26-16, 15:14

http://lakeland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-dream-come-true/22331870

Idk tbh. If you want her new number pm me.Yes. It is her. If you look at the other BP postings, you'll see the photo of her in the shorts and tied shirt. That is her from one of her FB postings. The other day, she actually had her number up on her FB account but took it down.

She was one of the girls I'd asked about in my recently posted question.

ZooBoy35
10-26-16, 15:17

http://lakeland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/your-dream-come-true/22331870Actually, looking at all of the preceding BP posts on the list, all the pictures posted appear to be from her FB account. I wonder if her handler is trying to put her out there. I regret not grabbing her number when it was on her FB posting.

North West
10-26-16, 22:41
Yes. It is her. If you look at the other BP postings, you'll see the photo of her in the shorts and tied shirt. That is her from one of her FB postings. The other day, she actually had her number up on her FB account but took it down.

She was one of the girls I'd asked about in my recently posted question.Oh my fault I thought he was asking if it was her posting the ad not the if the pic was her. Yes the pic is her and the number she posted on fb she doesn't use anymore. She has a new number I saw her twice already. If you want it pm me.

No Alibis
10-31-16, 14:06
Was heading west on Memorial around McDonalds, spotted a fairly decent looking SW, long blonde hair, in a pink tank top with blue jean shorts. Picked her up, said she knew a place on the west side, a trailer with an elderly couple that rents a room for $7. Took her up on a $35 offer. She has a nice figure, a little tummy, pretty tits, and a nice ass. Got a half hearted CBJ,(which means I won't see her again), then switched to K9. Kitty was warm and snug, All in all, just an average SW, looks good, but as with all of them, their mind is on dope.

No Alibis
10-31-16, 19:11
Contacted Leah on Sunday, set an after appointment then she went silent, late that night she sends a text saying "sorry". Monday I was able to get a response with an address off Parker Rd. , area seems a little down scale to say the least. I text her when I was close, she responds, she's at Steak and Shake, give me a few minutes, so I waited about 10 minutes than cruised by the address she gave me. It seems to be a popular house in the neighborhood with a few less than desirable people coming and going. So, I sat up the corner and watched as Leah, who was suppose to be at Steak and Shake, comes out of the house with a black guy in tow and heads across the street towards some other apartment complex. If it doesn't look right or feel right, it's not right, so I just left her for the next guy.

BeanTownDoyle
11-01-16, 17:40
Was heading west on Memorial around McDonalds, spotted a fairly decent looking SW, long blonde hair, in a pink tank top with blue jean shorts. Picked her up, said she knew a place on the west side, a trailer with an elderly couple that rents a room for $7. Took her up on a $35 offer. She has a nice figure, a little tummy, pretty tits, and a nice ass. Got a half hearted CBJ,(which means I won't see her again), then switched to K9. Kitty was warm and snug, All in all, just an average SW, looks good, but as with all of them, their mind is on dope.Just my 2 cents. "No Alibis" is from Birmingham and may not understand the lack of talent in this area. I have seen Alicia numerous times and she was always good for me. I reviewed her here and she had a couple of other seniors give her the thumbs-up. We did have a falling out on a personal level, but never an issue with our professional trists. Thought I'd let you all know she has joined Leah as a SW graduated to BP. Don't know her rates, but she was always reasonable, esspecially for a girl I would rate a solid 7 on the SW scale. Posting a screenshot from her ad below. BTW, I remember she was missing a tooth so she hid her smile, but still pretty & sexy by my standards.

Chas867
11-08-16, 13:07
Hello,

New to Lakeland. Just curious when are the good times and what area to spot SW?

Aacountyman
11-10-16, 11:05
Hello,

New to Lakeland. Just curious when are the good times and what area to spot SW?Most anywhere and at any time.

SentenceBilder
11-10-16, 12:42
Guys, I have been looking around the site for a while now, and decided to log in. I just wanted to introduce myself, and hopefully be able to contribute in the near future.

SentenceBilder
11-10-16, 12:47
Guys, I have been following this forum for a while, and just decided to post and introduce myself. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute in the near future.

Member #5409
11-11-16, 02:50
Most anywhere and at any time.Just ask any girl you see, that's what I do!

Fellas, havn't been posting all my sexcapades, but I've got a hot young country MILF in Auburndale (the winter haven girl I reported about recently) lets me hit it raw now LOL! I just got back from hooking up with a fun 33 yr old in Brandon that I met at a home depot out there. And finally I'm supposed to hook up with a new girl tomorrow!! All very very low donations and lots of fun! I can't keep up with my orgasms!

You just got to get the guts to ask!

And I'm going to hell now.

SentenceBilder
11-13-16, 08:29
Just had a dream I was cruising around Texas and met a girl named Christina. She is a heavy set girl with long, dark brown hair. Not great looking, but I needed a friend for a short time. We agree on a donation, and she begins a BBBJ that was half-hearted at best. After a couple minutes, she literally craps her pant. That was enough for me, so I told her to get out of my truck and I drove away. Not much worthy action this morning in Lakeland. I realize it's Sunday, but still?

JohnnyRoton
11-13-16, 17:29
Just had a dream I was cruising around Texas and met a girl named Christina. She is a heavy set girl with long, dark brown hair. Not great looking, but I needed a friend for a short time. We agree on a donation, and she begins a BBBJ that was half-hearted at best. After a couple minutes, she literally craps her pant. That was enough for me, so I told her to get out of my truck and I drove away. Not much worthy action this morning in Lakeland. I realize it's Sunday, but still?Stay far away.

JohniRotten
11-15-16, 10:14
Stay far away.Ok JR this forum ain't big enough for the 2 of us!

NaughtyMR423
11-16-16, 23:57
Just ask any girl you see, that's what I do!

Fellas, havn't been posting all my sexcapades, but I've got a hot young country MILF in Auburndale (the winter haven girl I reported about recently) lets me hit it raw now LOL! I just got back from hooking up with a fun 33 yr old in Brandon that I met at a home depot out there. And finally I'm supposed to hook up with a new girl tomorrow!! All very very low donations and lots of fun! I can't keep up with my orgasms!

You just got to get the guts to ask!

And I'm going to hell now.You are still to this day my hero LOL.

JohnnyRoton
11-18-16, 05:18
Ok JR this forum ain't big enough for the 2 of us!You post a lot. But I know more than you do LOL.

Admin2
11-18-16, 12:30
Ok JR this forum ain't big enough for the 2 of us!

You post a lot. But I know more than you do LOL.Normally when I see names this close to each other it means I have a douche (usually the regular member) that made a user to fuck with somebody else, usually the senior member. In this case the Regular Member registered the name first but doesn't post.

You guys going to be able to get along?

A2

JohnnyRoton
11-18-16, 12:59
Normally when I see names this close to each other it means I have a douche (usually the regular member) that made a user to fuck with somebody else, usually the senior member. In this case the Regular Member registered the name first but doesn't post.

A2He was a legend and gets all the credit. I rarely post anyway. Mostly just enjoy the stories. I'm good.

BeanTownDoyle
11-20-16, 13:53
He was a legend and gets all the credit. I rarely post anyway. Mostly just enjoy the stories. I'm good.My good friend Sid Vicious once said of Rotten. "You're only half the man that I am, and I have half the brain that you do. " I for one find comments from both of these mongers to be entertaining & informative. Keep up with posting so this forum stays alive.

Rojo Bear
11-20-16, 15:40
Greetings fellas, looking for street action in Bartow. A pal found a nice one awhile back when you get off 60 and travel thru The bypass section. The area looks ripe for the pickings. But, I've traveled it several times and nothing. Any intel on Bartow well appreciated. Also, I see street action posted in lakeland. If any one can pass a reasonable route to traverse would like to explore. A follow up post would be forth coming. Cheers.

JohnnyRoton
11-20-16, 20:03
Greetings fellas, looking for street action in Bartow. A pal found a nice one awhile back when you get off 60 and travel thru The bypass section. The area looks ripe for the pickings. But, I've traveled it several times and nothing. Any intel on Bartow well appreciated. Also, I see street action posted in lakeland. If any one can pass a reasonable route to traverse would like to explore. A follow up post would be forth coming. Cheers.Lincoln and ohio behind advanced auto parts. Is the spot.

ZooBoy35
11-21-16, 20:15
Greetings fellas, looking for street action in Bartow. A pal found a nice one awhile back when you get off 60 and travel thru The bypass section. The area looks ripe for the pickings. But, I've traveled it several times and nothing. Any intel on Bartow well appreciated. Also, I see street action posted in lakeland. If any one can pass a reasonable route to traverse would like to explore. A follow up post would be forth coming. Cheers.It's been many, many years since I've seen anything in Bartow. I wouldbe very interwsted to know if there's a place around now. Only 2 tomes I ever saw anythingwas 1 girl down 98 on the south end just before you left Bartow around the gas stations and Ag pavilion. The other time was at the over pass by the convenience store across from the Ace Hardware. Both times, I was oblivious to what they were and came to me asking for a ride somewhere. I let them in and they began the money sob story and one thing led into another. It was actually my very forst experiences with "pay for play". That was maybe 15 years ago and I haven't had very many experiences again since then.

BeanTownDoyle
11-21-16, 21:47
It's been many, many years since I've seen anything in Bartow. I wouldbe very interwsted to know if there's a place around now. Only 2 tomes I ever saw anythingwas 1 girl down 98 on the south end just before you left Bartow around the gas stations and Ag pavilion. The other time was at the over pass by the convenience store across from the Ace Hardware. Both times, I was oblivious to what they were and came to me asking for a ride somewhere. I let them in and they began the money sob story and one thing led into another. It was actually my very forst experiences with "pay for play". That was maybe 15 years ago and I haven't had very many experiences again since then.There is no Bartow stroll I'm aware of. I think it's because Bartow is the County Seat. This means court house, jails, ect. Ever notice all the Bail Bond storefronts? In Florida, a cop doesn't have to be in his jurisdiction to make an arrest if he sees a crime being commited. Bartow is flooded with cops transporting prisoners & appearing in court. They drive marked & unmarked cars. That said, you want to find the occassional SW? Hunt near subsidized housing & trailer parks. Both areas you mention belong to these catagories. I was parked up the street from Ace by the curve in the road leading to Main having my lunch when a skinny tatted young blond asked me if I could drive her somewhere. This was a couple years ago & the only place she wanted to go was a lot with a deserted shack & a cell tower to make some money. BTW, that curve was just outside a subsidized apartment complex. I go to Bartow a lot for business & never saw her again. It's hit or miss in Bartow, mostly miss.

Polkeyes
11-21-16, 23:05
There is no Bartow stroll I'm aware of. I think it's because Bartow is the County Seat. This means court house, jails, ect. Ever notice all the Bail Bond storefronts? In Florida, a cop doesn't have to be in his jurisdiction to make an arrest if he sees a crime being commited. Bartow is flooded with cops transporting prisoners & appearing in court. They drive marked & unmarked cars. That said, you want to find the occassional SW? Hunt near subsidized housing & trailer parks. Both areas you mention belong to these catagories. I was parked up the street from Ace by the curve in the road leading to Main having my lunch when a skinny tatted young blond asked me if I could drive her somewhere. This was a couple years ago & the only place she wanted to go was a lot with a deserted shack & a cell tower to make some money. BTW, that curve was just outside a subsidized apartment complex. I go to Bartow a lot for business & never saw her again. It's hit or miss in Bartow, mostly miss.An officer that doesn't have jurisdiction cannot arrest a misdemeanor. Officer with jurisdiction would be the city officer, deputy, and a state law enforcement officer. Lakeland PD couldn't make an arrest for a misdemeanor in the county or city limits of Bartow. Unless the crime started in their jurisdiction. And a felony they can detain for the agency that has jurisdiction.

Jim.

BeanTownDoyle
11-21-16, 23:48
An officer that doesn't have jurisdiction cannot arrest a misdemeanor. Officer with jurisdiction would be the city officer, deputy, and a state law enforcement officer. Lakeland PD couldn't make an arrest for a misdemeanor in the county or city limits of Bartow. Unless the crime started in their jurisdiction. And a felony they can detain for the agency that has jurisdiction.

Jim.You may be right, but I read in the news a while ago that the rules were changed. I included a screenshot of the Statutes I just looked up. Of course, like all laws, they are written to be clear as mud. I'm not a lawyer or cop so I was only trying to warn people of what I thought was true. Read the Statutes and you're smarter than me if you can be certain what they mean. This is why we have to hire lawyers. As to the rest of my post, Bartow is a waste of time but if you troll subsidized housing & run down trailer parks, you may get lucky.

ZooBoy35
11-22-16, 15:46
I was talking with a friend who's in LE the other day and my son asked basically the same question.

The examples were things like major crimes ie. LPD happened to be at Publix in Bartow getting a sandwich after dropping someone off at County lockup for trial and sees a robbery occuring. Store / bank robbery, someone breaking into a car, etc. They have the authority, possibly even the duty to act. They would detain the suspect and await for local LE to arrive to make the official arrest and the initial detaining non-local officee would be a witness for the prosecution.

Another example. Tampa PD officer hapens to be driving from bartow and sees a driver acting dangerously, hostile / aggressive driving, etc. They also could call local dispatch, affect the stop, await local LE to make the arrrest or write the ticket.

JohniRotten
11-28-16, 11:29
Normally when I see names this close to each other it means I have a douche (usually the regular member) that made a user to fuck with somebody else, usually the senior member. In this case the Regular Member registered the name first but doesn't post.

A2Hell yea I was just making a joke. I had not seen the name on here before is all. I have no problem.

BeanTownDoyle
12-01-16, 18:04
Can't tell you how many times I've cruised the Lakeland stroll and come up dry. Figures, today's the day and I can't partake. Earlier today I hit Tampa BP and I'll post over there later. Had business in Lakeland this afternoon so I hit the stroll to see what I haven't been missing. OMG! Left McD up Gilmore and spot an unknown girl coming up Parker a couple hundred feet back. I loop Vermont to Memorial, back up Gilmore timing was perfect. Late teen, early 20, redhead spinner in short shorts & perky "B" cups walks right across road in front of me. She gives me the "look" and stops at my passenger door. Damn it, I have an appoinment in 5 minutes plus I just popped 45 minutes ago in Tampa. I'm not young anymore so she'd have to work a while for 2nd pop. I hold up my phone and ask if she has a phone. Shakes her head "No". Traffic is backing up behind me so I roll. I will likely cruise the area tonight and figure some of you will based on this report. Was about 4 PM. If I find her, I'll post, so hope you guys would too. PM if you like, but I will be looking for her again.

Polkeyes
12-03-16, 16:58
Can't tell you how many times I've cruised the Lakeland stroll and come up dry. Figures, today's the day and I can't partake. Earlier today I hit Tampa BP and I'll post over there later. Had business in Lakeland this afternoon so I hit the stroll to see what I haven't been missing. OMG! Left McD up Gilmore and spot an unknown girl coming up Parker a couple hundred feet back. I loop Vermont to Memorial, back up Gilmore timing was perfect. Late teen, early 20, redhead spinner in short shorts & perky "B" cups walks right across road in front of me. She gives me the "look" and stops at my passenger door. Damn it, I have an appoinment in 5 minutes plus I just popped 45 minutes ago in Tampa. I'm not young anymore so she'd have to work a while for 2nd pop. I hold up my phone and ask if she has a phone. Shakes her head "No". Traffic is backing up behind me so I roll. I will likely cruise the area tonight and figure some of you will based on this report. Was about 4 PM. If I find her, I'll post, so hope you guys would too. PM if you like, but I will be looking for her again.As you described. She said 30 for bbbjnqns. Went to my spot. She started with a handjob and then just put her mouth over the head of my dick. Then she stops and says she can't do it. Dropped her off with a $5 tip for wasting my time.

She offers FS for $40. But I prefer head.

I won't repeat.

Jim.

BeanTownDoyle
12-04-16, 12:00
As you described. She said 30 for bbbjnqns. Went to my spot. She started with a handjob and then just put her mouth over the head of my dick. Then she stops and says she can't do it. Dropped her off with a $5 tip for wasting my time.

I won't repeat.

Jim.Thanks for sharing. I too prefer BJs to FS, esspecially in a car in Polk. Quick zip & you have "plausible deniability"; which is much harder to have with your pants on the floorboards & your ass in the air when Grady knocks his flashlight on your window.

NJTwoTone
12-06-16, 18:20
As you described. She said 30 for bbbjnqns. Went to my spot. She started with a handjob and then just put her mouth over the head of my dick. Then she stops and says she can't do it. Dropped her off with a $5 tip for wasting my time.

I won't repeat.

Jim.I think I passed her on Friday on Ohio at around 7 pm. Or at least a girl matching that description. Looked great for SW standards, esp after a very long night of mongoring with no success. Looped around and she was gone already, which was probably for the better since I was in the mood for an all nighter GFE.

Rest of the night was dead, with only a very few hideous old BSW's out that would make you shrivel up just looking at.

I am also a long time fan of Leah but haven't seen her in months. The digits I had were for a phone that apparently was stolen from her, and I can't seem to find them in her BP posts. Any sm's that may be able to help me out would be greatly appreciated.

NJTwoTone
12-06-16, 18:32
I have seen Melissa a few times over the past few weeks. Usually strolls in ohio, but have met her on texas at least once. She seems to be out almost every night now. About a 5/6 for SW standards, white and a littlw older. Not hot, but not exactly butt ugly either. Little extra weight, but not fat. Good BBBJCIM skills, never rushed. Pretty good personality and I haven't seen her candied up yet but I know she's into it.

My only concern is that she has a hell of a rash all over her legs, kind of a turn off since I have no idea what it is, but I doubt it is std related.

Got digits and confirmed they work about 5 wks ago, but in our last meet she claims her phone was stolen as well. She said to keep the digits since she plans on getting another prepaid and keeping her number.

If any SMs are interested, pm me for her digits.

ZooBoy35
12-07-16, 19:44
I saw some action last night that made me wonder if there was police action going on around the usual Texas / Ohio area. I saw two new blonde girls that I'd never seen before, one skinny and looked way too new and in good shape to be real. The other blonde girl was a little chunky but also looked to be pretty new to the whole thing. I also saw Diane out there and, when I made a circle, she'd disappeared. Diane has really been the only girl I've ever picked up over the years and she's actually looking like she's getting a little weight on her again and maybe getting a little clean.

Did anyone else cruise last night and see these two blonde girls? Just wondering if they're just one's I'd never seen before or if my spidey senses are true.

BeanTownDoyle
12-08-16, 07:58
I saw some action last night that made me wonder if there was police action going on around the usual Texas / Ohio area. I saw two new blonde girls that I'd never seen before, one skinny and looked way too new and in good shape to be real. The other blonde girl was a little chunky but also looked to be pretty new to the whole thing. I also saw Diane out there and, when I made a circle, she'd disappeared. Diane has really been the only girl I've ever picked up over the years and she's actually looking like she's getting a little weight on her again and maybe getting a little clean.

Did anyone else cruise last night and see these two blonde girls? Just wondering if they're just one's I'd never seen before or if my spidey senses are true.Two weeks ago, iin the BP thread, Aacountyman posted a reminder that this is "Sting" season for PoPo. If you check the Ledger's old articals there were stings every June & December since at least 2012. No reason to think Grady is going to just stop since his net pulls in more fish every year.

JohnnyRoton
12-08-16, 20:36

Did anyone else cruise last night and see these two blonde girls? Just wondering if they're just one's I'd never seen before or if my spidey senses are true.Thts LPD area not county. Good lord. Chase the blonds. If the have muscles then they are cops, get with the program.

BigGuy1975
12-09-16, 09:14
Thts LPD area not county. Good lord. Chase the blonds. If the have muscles then they are cops, get with the program.Seen the county drug cops with people pulled over in that area also over toward Massachusetts.

Polkeyes
12-09-16, 11:10
I think I passed her on Friday on Ohio Leah at around 7 pm. Or at least a girl matching that description. Looked great for SW standards, esp after a very long night of mongoring with no success. Looped around and she was gone already, which was probably for the better since I was in the mood for an all nighter GFE.

Rest of the night was dead, with only a very few hideous old BSW's out that would make you shrivel up just looking at.

I am also a long time fan of Leah but haven't seen her in months. The digits I had were for a phone that apparently was stolen from her, and I can't seem to find them in her BP posts. Any sm's that may be able to help me out would be greatly appreciated.Always has an ad up. If no pic, she lists her age as 39.

LikeAll
12-09-16, 17:37
Thts LPD area not county. Good lord. Chase the blonds. If the have muscles then they are cops, get with the program.Grady has full jurisdiction in all municipalities in Polk County. I know of someone that was stopped by LPD and LPD started an illegal search. A call was made to the SO and they immediately dispatched a deputy.

Jurisdiction applies to all SOs in Florida. They are elected officials. They may not write traffic tickets in a municipality but they still have the authority to do so.

Monger on.

Polkeyes
12-10-16, 14:43
Grady has full jurisdiction in all municipalities in Polk County. I know of someone that was stopped by LPD and LPD started an illegal search. A call was made to the SO and they immediately dispatched a deputy.

Jurisdiction applies to all SOs in Florida. They are elected officials. They may not write traffic tickets in a municipality but they still have the authority to do so.

Monger on.They can write tickets anywhere in the county.

Polkeyes
12-10-16, 14:44
http://lakeland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hot-hot-hot-sexy-brunette-come-play-with-me/24960762

Reported to be a ripoff in tampa.

Sexc2
12-10-16, 21:52
3 questionable ladies on Parker, east of Mass. Just after dark. Two walking together, one of which wearing headphones with mic.

JohnnyRoton
12-19-16, 22:48
Yvonne is back. Parker ave. Get it while its HOT.

Sexc2
12-20-16, 17:31
Yvonne is back. Parker ave. Get it while its HOT.She the tatted up 20's BSW? If so, saw her that area today, around 3:00.

Aacountyman
12-24-16, 04:10
Drove through the area yesterday around 1 pm. Saw two older, toothless skanks. One near Pear and the other near Memorial. Kept on trucking.

ZooBoy35
01-10-17, 16:34
Driving home today, They had Idaho blocked off and the LPD armored vehicle parked right outside the first house on Idaho. Lots of guys in black walking around the area from what I saw on a drive by.

Action might be a little more curtailed in the area for awhile. What little there is anyway.

BeanTownDoyle
01-10-17, 20:58
Driving home today, They had Idaho blocked off and the LPD armored vehicle parked right outside the first house on Idaho. Lots of guys in black walking around the area from what I saw on a drive by.

Action might be a little more curtailed in the area for awhile. What little there is anyway.I'm pretty sure you meant Iowa. Always wondered if that was a trap house. Seems to always be people milling around. Surprised those brick apartments just past Plum aren't a target. Half the time I think someone will walk in front of a car and get run over there.