PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

WildMan27
03-07-13, 04:14
Anyone have any info on who to see and what clubs are good to go to?

Hari Balzak
03-08-13, 11:31
Anyone have any info on who to see and what clubs are good to go to?Try the West Palm Beach thread. You'll get more info there.

LazyBones
09-25-14, 16:40
Haven't been there since the new construction indoors. Anyone partake?

WildMan27
10-22-14, 00:20
Haven't been there since the new construction indoors. Anyone partake?It's nice inside. Still have my favorite for the champagne room. But the staff is great and there are more private options.

TooShort
03-12-17, 23:59
Went Friday night around 10:30 ish. Got there and the club was dead but decided to see what was on the menu. Nothing but black chicks. Then Malaysia came in but like always dj ruins the vibe. Starts playing crappy music. Nobody is tipping any strippers and the waitresses got hit on then to make things worser the dj started doing the if you don't buy a drink or tip your getting lasered.

Sfla09
06-25-17, 04:52
Anyone have any tips on scores, old Wild West, any girls willing or anything like that.

Any details appreciated.

Thanks.

MrMan1010
07-07-17, 13:03
Hello gents,

I hope everyone is doing well. Any info on Meghan a kinda older white girl, w very blond hair. Any info on this is highly appreciated as I wanted to ask before I drop $$ Be safe gents.

FrankSzoll
07-29-17, 03:35
[200 iswaytoomuchforwhatyourtalkingabout. QUOTE=MrMan1010;3458894]Hello gents.

I hope everyone is doing well. Any info on Meghan a kinda older white girl, w very blond hair. Any info on this is highly appreciated as I wanted to ask before I drop $$ Be safe gents. [ / QUOTE].

RfdTm
08-02-17, 18:51
Went Friday night around 10:30 ish. Got there and the club was dead but decided to see what was on the menu. Nothing but black chicks. Then Malaysia came in but like always dj ruins the vibe. Starts playing crappy music. Nobody is tipping any strippers and the waitresses got hit on then to make things worser the dj started doing the if you don't buy a drink or tip your getting lasered.LOL. I was there around that time, too. Maybe a little earlier. Black chicks are my favorite, so it was great for me. There were some fine ones there. A trip the the back room was a whopping 1. 7, where CFS could be had (you get a hh). That's steep, but at least you get to check out the goods in person before you buy. Hell, you can even kick the tires, look under the hood, and rev the engine. One dancer got me super horny so I said, fuck it, and went for it. Again, not a great deal, but when I get a little liquor in me, the other head takes over. I was well beneath my budget anyway, but obviously I can get more bang for the buck, if I take it slower. Still had a great time in the back.

HugSypal
08-27-18, 14:44
Late report. Visited flashdance last Sunday around 3:00 pm, have to say looks like the management has changed there were couple of latinas, few older women and one or two white chicks. The club was not crowded at all went in got a beer for some time there was no girl coming around. So I give it sometime and then a latina came in she was nice but did not had the thing to go for extra mile. Then there was one chubby girl who came up and was ready to go extra mile. But in all on Sunday the VIP room was $. 2 for 15 minutes and $. 7 fo 1/2. Last time I went there was on 4th July weekend and the club crowd was not really good and no good girls in there, it was pathetic. But this visit was way better than the last one.

Went to scores on lakeworth rd there were really hot girls in there but he dances wrre 15 $ ohh forgot to mention dances in fd were 10 $ but he dances in fd are not private. Over here in scores the dances were behind the wall where no one can see. Anyways scores sucked a lot as there were not that many girls and who were there in club were on their phone. Just had a beer and got a dance from a really hot brunette and came back.

With all the scene on the streets and BP closed and since I had no regulars and no numbers had to try this option out. Not sure if I want to spend that much. Let me know if you guys know any good clubs.

Smores
11-05-18, 23:00
Visited scores Friday night. The place is full of hot girls, every shape and ethnicity. Most if not all girls are hot. Attitude will vary though. Dances were for a short while 3 songs for $30, then back to $25 a song. Had dances from a couple of girls, a Cuban blond who was good but all about selling and up selling. Private room was going to add up to over $500 which is rediculous, then other dances from Suzette, perfect body and very nice attitude. I am not regular at strip clubs, but I think if you want good time and pretty girls and can control yourself and who much you want to spend then scores is a good place.

Have fun and be nice to them even if you think they are fooling you. You should know what to expect and you will have a good time.

Illini333
04-14-20, 13:44
Who else misses peek-a-boos? That place was great.

BillyBob000
04-16-20, 22:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MikeAlex
09-07-20, 17:58
Who else misses peek-a-boos? That place was great.Damn you bring back memories with that place! LOL I was in my early 20's back then, that was the first strip club I ever went to with a good friend, I remember I used to go in and look for the same black chick her name was "sky" anyone remember sky? LOL.

Why did they shut down? I heard the girls were having sex that's why they shut down?

Paul Hamnet
07-04-21, 15:57
If my 50 plus memory serves me, the club sustained damage after a hurricane & was rebuilt I forgot what the name was. Mercedes treated me great. Haven't seen her since Flashdance. I also understand that there was money laundering from drug money that lead to its demise (similar to the events that led to the demise of the Paradise Club in Ft. Myers). West Palm used to be great for guys having fun with consenting women. At reasonable prices. Now the prices are high & the product is the same or worse. Kinda like the price gouging for wood at your local corporate retailer, corporate stripclubs have destroyed the mom & pop stripbar scene. Is it over for the little gal / guy?