PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Flo Rida
04-27-11, 20:31
Meet a blonde fake tits and tight just north of lake worth and federal. Nice looks and 40 times the loving. She is a freak her and boyfriend and I'm waiting to see her girlfriend. I have the digits will trade.

Silent Tracker
10-29-11, 16:12
Becareful out there fellas, LEO did a sting operation and caught 19 guys trying to pickup street walkers. Be safe and careful! This was on Friday night.

Flo Rida
11-12-11, 23:32
Tiny brunet, nice body and awesome time. Double the price but well worth it. Trade only this one 10 on any scale

Flo Rida
11-16-11, 19:52
What is her name?Don't remember the name but she has a star tramp stamp

DudeN561
07-16-12, 00:52
Alright, so I finally had my first dream. I was driving the trail last Sunday around 11PM and I see a cutie. She hops into my ride and do leo check. I was kind of drunk so I didn't get her name but I think it was Nikki or something around that vicinity. Well, we chit chat and she lets me know the damage, Mr. Jackson. As this is my first time and not thinking all to well, I go to where she says is a good spot. We get down to business, she was very pushy and would rate her an 4-5. We did DATY and BBBJCIM. I hope that my next dream will be better. Sorry for no pictures.

Member #4227
07-22-12, 19:27
Afternoon Mongers, did a afternoon hunt today around 2pm, Trail and WPB was dead but I had a hunch about US1 in Lake Worth and boy did it pay off first ran into Lindsay just south of Forrest on US1 I could tell by the way she was walking around with a plastic bag and a soda she had to be a ho! Anyway great BBBJCIM with pics for. 23, she uses her tongue alot which I love, also will suck the boys on request, only down side is she was shy about face pics, digits for Seniors. As I head down US1 south I spot an old favorite Michele sitting at a mom and pop market just north of Lake Worth Road, agreed for. 4 and some pics again no face shots, BBBJCIM she drains you dry and has a smoking body also has a bit of a southern twang as she's originally from Tennessee, fingered her chimp hole smelled great also have digits.

Peace

Chris5
07-24-12, 21:15
Afternoon Mongers, did a afternoon hunt today around 2pm, Trail and WPB was dead but I had a hunch about US1 in Lake Worth and boy did it pay off first ran into Lindsay just south of Forrest on US1 I could tell by the way she was walking around with a plastic bag and a soda she had to be a ho! Anyway great BBBJCIM with pics for. 23, she uses her tongue alot which I love, also will suck the boys on request, only down side is she was shy about face pics, digits for Seniors. As I head down US1 south I spot an old favorite Michele sitting at a mom and pop market just north of Lake Worth Road, agreed for. 4 and some pics again no face shots, BBBJCIM she drains you dry and has a smoking body also has a bit of a southern twang as she's originally from Tennessee, fingered her chimp hole smelled great also have digits.

PeaceExcellent post dude! Thanks for digits from these new hos

Pensfan87
07-29-12, 13:54
Alright, so I finally had my first dream. I was driving the trail last Sunday around 11PM and I see a cutie. She hops into my ride and do leo check. I was kind of drunk so I didn't get her name but I think it was Nikki or something around that vicinity. Well, we chit chat and she lets me know the damage, Mr. Jackson. As this is my first time and not thinking all to well, I go to where she says is a good spot. We get down to business, she was very pushy and would rate her an 4-5. We did DATY and BBBJCIM. I hope that my next dream will be better. Sorry for no pictures.You might want to rethink hunting while intoxicated. Your already under increased attention from LEO. Besides you need to be thinking clearly while out mongering as alot can go wrong!

Tomkat4848
08-08-12, 07:12
Alright, so I finally had my first dream. I was driving the trail last Sunday around 11PM and I see a cutie. She hops into my ride and do leo check. I was kind of drunk so I didn't get her name but I think it was Nikki or something around that vicinity. Well, we chit chat and she lets me know the damage, Mr. Jackson. As this is my first time and not thinking all to well, I go to where she says is a good spot. We get down to business, she was very pushy and would rate her an 4-5. We did DATY and BBBJCIM. I hope that my next dream will be better. Sorry for no pictures.Dude, just checking to see if we check the same way. I'm asking because I ran into a problem trying to get a chick to do the check. I asked her to touch my dick but she was afraid I was LEO. Maybe I look like one to some of these young broads. Anyhow she finally agreed to let me touch her boobs and then we got over that hurdle. My question is when you do a LEO check do you ask her to touch your dick first or do you ask to touch or see her boobs first.

Member #4231
08-19-12, 21:38
I was out about 7pm on US1 by Lake ave, and Dixie with an eye out for Brewers latest score Jules. I didn't see her BUT I did scoop up Brea, she was walking on dixie just past Publix. She is a tall, white chick. 24 years old, says she works at Wild West? She wanted 60 for 1/2 and 1/2 in the car but agreed to 40. Gave a great BBBJ, and then CFS, this girl likes to fuck and was asking to get drilled! She said she has no phone so I hit her with my number in hopes that she may call. Overall a great score. She was clean, cute and cool.

Stay safe,

B-wood

Member #4231
08-20-12, 21:21
Thanks to Brewer for sharing a rock solid contact! After a couple a text we pick a spot to hookup. She shows up and is ready for anything. 1/2 and 1/2 in the car she wants 60, but settled for 35, LOL. Started with a BBBJ and finished up with CFS. Qverall an easy score, did the deal with no drama.

DudeN561
10-01-12, 00:24
I drove down the trail just an hour ago and there was plenty of action on it. I unfortunately had no donations on me. It was real good between Forest and 10th.

Creeper101
10-10-12, 19:23
Has anyone seen or dealt with the handicap WSW with one of those walking canes that hook up to her left arm? LOL. She has short blk hair always sitting at a bus stop on dixie near southern. Had on a white shirt with tight booty short jeans kinda thick.

Member #4227
10-11-12, 12:52
Has anyone seen or dealt with the handicap WSW with one of those walking canes that hook up to her left arm? LOL. She has short blk hair always sitting at a bus stop on dixie near southern. Had on a white shirt with tight booty short jeans kinda thick.Her name is Tammy, did a pair of BBBJ with her last year. They were decent she stays right off Dixie in a two bedroom dump. I went there once cost was. 20, she also wh0res on backpage here and there. Her teeth are really worn down from all the crack. She takes the load but spits.

Karpov
10-11-12, 13:09
Has anyone seen or dealt with the handicap WSW with one of those walking canes that hook up to her left arm? LOL. She has short blk hair always sitting at a bus stop on dixie near southern. Had on a white shirt with tight booty short jeans kinda thick.That's got to be Tammy. I hooked up with her before she was on crutches and once afterwards. She was better before. Send me PM if you want digits, but I won't repeat. Her BBBJ was one of the best, but I won't be back even if I do feel sorry for her.

Nuthunter
10-12-12, 17:24
Picked up Sarah Midgley off gateway and dixie. She's pretty cute has a nice pair of tits, has encountered some problems with uncle leo recently. Very good BBBJCIM for mr, Jackson.

LonelyLoser
10-16-12, 21:51
Went cruising last night, Monday. Kinda late around 12:30am.

I was looking for kinda cute tall white girl that I noticed on Dixie several times around 10th ave.

I seen her but there trolls near so I wound up on Military. About a week ago I went to the Kia dealer and noticed a real beauty not knowing or expecting her to be a working girl. And I was with my Dad so I didn't bother turning around. Anyway I'm cruising on the Trail around 10 ave and see a cutie pie. I don't know if she is the same girl. I pull to the gas station and we talk a bit. Her name is Carmen & she is sexy but I am skiddish so I give her my digits and tell to call me whenever & we'll meet in a public store or something so it will be safe for the both of us.

I hope she calls. Anyone have any info on her or seen her?

LonelyLoser
10-17-12, 09:51
Picked up Sarah Midgley off gateway and dixie. She's pretty cute has a nice pair of tits, has encountered some problems with uncle leo recently. Very good BBBJCIM for Mr. Jackson.Any pics or digits?

Pensfan87
10-17-12, 16:10
Went cruising last night, Monday. Kinda late around 12:30am.

I was looking for kinda cute tall white girl that I noticed on Dixie several times around 10th ave.

I seen her but there trolls near so I wound up on Military. About a week ago I went to the Kia dealer and noticed a real beauty not knowing or expecting her to be a working girl. And I was with my Dad so I didn't bother turning around. Anyway I'm cruising on the Trail around 10 ave and see a cutie pie. I don't know if she is the same girl. I pull to the gas station and we talk a bit. Her name is Carmen & she is sexy but I am skiddish so I give her my digits and tell to call me whenever & we'll meet in a public store or something so it will be safe for the both of us.

I hope she calls. Anyone have any info on her or seen her?Should have picked her up and told your Dad "this ones on me"! LOL

LonelyLoser
10-17-12, 19:09
Should have picked her up and told your Dad "this ones on me"! LOLYeah, well were close BUT not that close.

LonelyLoser
10-31-12, 01:07
Finally hooked up with Carmen on the Trail. She was kinda sleepy and we went to my place for FS for. 50.

Like I said she was sleepy and NOT the best time I ever had with a WSW. Will give BBBJ but no CIM and doesn't really like to give head. I will probably give her a pass this time and try to see her again caus she was out of it and she is cute.

TrueColo
11-24-12, 18:40
Finally hooked up with Carmen on the Trail. She was kinda sleepy and we went to my place for FS for. 50.

Like I said she was sleepy and NOT the best time I ever had with a WSW. Will give BBBJ but no CIM and doesn't really like to give head. I will probably give her a pass this time and try to see her again caus she was out of it and she is cute.Hey do you have digits on Carmen. I can trade digits.

Thanks

Creeper101
11-28-12, 20:31
Finally ran into Brewer's julie early this morning 2am next to the Bk lake worth & dixie. Hot petite little thing talking about she was living with her homeboy & his gf & his gf started tripping on her & kick her out Blah Blah Blah. Anyway parked my truck a couple houses down from her old spot BBBJCIM with the I don't usually swallow story. I gave her a healthy dose of protein she gulp it all down LOL. Damage. 40 played with her snatch it was tight & smelled fresh.

Will def repeat with a FS.

JoseChepe
12-02-12, 00:49
Around 2 pm on my way home, picked up older WSW gina on the trail north of lake worth road. .20 CBJ, will do cfs. 40. Digits available

LonelyLoser
01-10-13, 13:27
Was driving the other night in Lake Worth around 12ave. South & Dixie and saw a girl riding a bike. When I pulled in a parking lot we talked and she said she has her own apt down the street. I of course told her that I don't know her or feel comfortable in that area. So I gave her my digits and told her to call some other time.

Anyway she's petitte and spanish and cute. So I did wind up seeing her and talked her down from. 30 to. 25 for a CBJ. She likes to go fast and not too deep and I like slow & deep.

So anyway I was not crazy about the experiance and not sure if I will repeat.

I think she hangs around 12th & F for those interested.

Stay safe & happy hunting.

LonelyLoser
02-01-13, 16:51
I was driving Dixie Hgwy late last nite and saw WSW named Allie. She was covered pretty well caus it was cold and it was dark but she looked attractive for what I could tell. I didn't kno if anyone was watching caus there were so few other cars out because of the time so I gave her my digits and thought maybe we could meet in a public place where it would be safe.

So I was wondering if any of you guys have any info / dates with her incase she calls. She is a brunette for what I could tell.

TrueColo
02-02-13, 16:08
Driving around today, I saw WSW named Julie / Jewls (not sure) she looked good from far. So she came over to my car and asked for some spare change. I gave her a dollar and some coins, she wanted to hang out, but I was not really interestd. She was near Lake Ave on Dixie. She looks to be about 20, with some scabs on her face. She did not have a cell phone. On a separate note: 15 men accused of making offers to sheriff's deputies posing as prostitutes in Lake Worth http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/15-men-accused-of-making-offers-to-sheriffs-deputi/nWC8S/

LonelyLoser
02-02-13, 22:33
Driving around today, I saw WSW named Julie / Jewls (not sure) she looked good from far. So she came over to my car and asked for some spare change. I gave her a dollar and some coins, she wanted to hang out, but I was not really interestd. She was near Lake Ave on Dixie. She looks to be about 20, with some scabs on her face. She did not have a cell phone. On a separate note: 15 men accused of making offers to sheriff's deputies posing as prostitutes in Lake Worth.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/15-men-accused-of-making-offers-to-sheriffs-deputi/nWC8S/I wonder if Allie was undercover? I think it was Wed nite and it was very late, like 1 or 2am. They don't do stings that late, right?

Anyway thats why I try to be and everyone else should try to be careful.

Thanks for update Trucolo.

Member #4227
02-03-13, 15:11
Afternoon Mongers, did a troll Friday night, The Trail and WPB were dead so I hit US1 north of Lake Worth Road on a hunch, struck Mongers Gold, little Paris, she advertises on BP and SW's here and there. We did a 1/2 & 1/2 covered for. 6, wow what anatss, smelled great pussy was tight nice BJ skills, I've included some pics from a popular social network site. She gave me her personal cell and her cell for her ad, seniors and trusted Mongers feel free to PM. Oh yeah and she was high as a kite! Peace

TrueColo
02-04-13, 20:09
I wonder if Allie was undercover? I think it was Wed nite and it was very late, like 1 or 2am. They don't do stings that late, right?

Anyway thats why I try to be and everyone else should try to be careful.

Thanks for update Trucolo.No she was not undercover for sure. She was high as hell and asked for some spare change to buy a beer. I gave her 1 dollar and she said she needed 1. 75, so being nice to her I gave her another buck. She did not have a number but says she works that area regularly. She is white, brown hair, but seems to be a heavy drug user, since she had scabs on her face. Nice girl though. I saw her Saturday at noon. But it seems like that area was hot on Friday night with our Uncle Leo.

Pensfan87
02-05-13, 05:51
Afternoon Mongers, did a troll Friday night, The Trail and WPB were dead so I hit US1 north of Lake Worth Road on a hunch, struck Mongers Gold, little Paris, she advertises on BP and SW's here and there. We did a 1/2 & 1/2 covered for. 6, wow what anatss, smelled great pussy was tight nice BJ skills, I've included some pics from a popular social network site. She gave me her personal cell and her cell for her ad, seniors and trusted Mongers feel free to PM. Oh yeah and she was high as a kite! PeaceNICE find Brew! Was the BJ covered too?

Karpov
02-07-13, 12:31
No she was not undercover for sure. She was high as hell and asked for some spare change to buy a beer. I gave her 1 dollar and she said she needed 1. 75, so being nice to her I gave her another buck. She did not have a number but says she works that area regularly. She is white, brown hair, but seems to be a heavy drug user, since she had scabs on her face. Nice girl though. I saw her Saturday at noon. But it seems like that area was hot on Friday night with our Uncle Leo.I've had Allie too. Nice enough chick. I picked her up about a month ago. She was very pretty, even if the BBBJ was not the very best. She made up for it in attitude and she swallowed. She hangs out with Julia, but she also has a punk boyfriend that thinks he is a gang member. They can be found in the area of 4th and H street. Overall, I would pick up Allie again, but I would be leary if her face was all jacked up from the drugs. Don't count on her digits working either.

Rj242
02-09-13, 18:43
Lots of dif cars out there being used. Saw them loading up on a minivan 2 streets back. Streets were swept and that was sign to head up to the trail. Too hot on US1.

Be careful and smart. Pickups, cars, vans, what's next. Horses?

Member #4227
02-10-13, 12:44
Lots of dif cars out there being used. Saw them loading up on a minivan 2 streets back. Streets were swept and that was sign to head up to the trail. Too hot on US1.

Be careful and smart. Pickups, cars, vans, what's next. Horses?The area between Lake Worth Road north to just past 10th I believe is where they like to bust Mongers, if the girl is not one you recognize from the blotters or if she is standing and not walking watch out! I am pretty sure I passed by there decoy yesterday. Peace

Asianloverfla
02-12-13, 18:12
Driving around today, I saw WSW named Julie / Jewls (not sure) she looked good from far. So she came over to my car and asked for some spare change. I gave her a dollar and some coins, she wanted to hang out, but I was not really interestd. She was near Lake Ave on Dixie. She looks to be about 20, with some scabs on her face. She did not have a cell phone. On a separate note: 15 men accused of making offers to sheriff's deputies posing as prostitutes in Lake Worth.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/15-men-accused-of-making-offers-to-sheriffs-deputi/nWC8S/I think I know here. Does she have alot of tats? Used to dance at Flashdance. Used to do a mean VIP room. Was loud as hell. Has a kid now. Her parents live around that area and watch the kid during the day. She was living on lake worth road near the adult book store. Rooms for daily rent around there. She was (probably still is) a big blue user. Never be with her BB. Alot of mileage and who know what she will do for a fix.

Rj242
02-15-13, 17:58

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/15-men-accused-of-making-offers-to-sheriffs-deputi/nWC8S/At least she was young. I have seen her out and about. She is quick to change directions. Not the best face. The nodding wasn't the greatest so tossed an extra few to rubber up and dive in. Wasn't half bad. She has a kind of winey voice that is sort of annoying. But I can think of a good way to fix that.

Rj242
02-17-13, 16:40
At least she was young. I have seen her out and about. She is quick to change directions. Not the best face. The nodding wasn't the greatest so tossed an extra few to rubber up and dive in. Wasn't half bad. She has a kind of winey voice that is sort of annoying. But I can think of a good way to fix that.If anyone is interested.

Member #4227
02-18-13, 14:00
Afternoon Mongers, a quick recap of this weekends cruise, overall like WPB, Lake Worth was dead but not quite as bad. Talent was available from 10th up through Belvedere on US1, I even spotted 4 ex trail girls walking on US1. Guess we may see more as the Trail is effectively on lock down. Didn't see anything new just repeats I've already had so I passed. Careful LEO loves to use under covers on Dixie.

Chris5
02-18-13, 18:00
Afternoon Mongers, a quick recap of this weekends cruise, overall like WPB, Lake Worth was dead but not quite as bad. Talent was available from 10th up through Belvedere on US1, I even spotted 4 ex trail girls walking on US1. Guess we may see more as the Trail is effectively on lock down. Didn't see anything new just repeats I've already had so I passed. Careful LEO loves to use under covers on Dixie.I agree brew. Trail is locked the hell down!

BReal00
02-27-13, 12:42
After reading about the activity on the trail I decided to go take a look. I cruised around for about 20 minutes and came across a pair of WSWs. One blonde with a eyebrow ring and another skinny brunette. Only wanted to deal with one so the brunette hopped in. For. 2 got BBBJTC. Don't think I will mess with the brunette again. To much teeth. Would like to get ahold of the blonde. Didn't get any pictures maybe next time.

TrueColo
02-28-13, 19:33
Thanks to another monger, I met Spanish SW Barbie, she is cool really skinny decent CBJ and cfs. She has her own place on 12th, her place smells like cigarette, only down side. She said don't it too hard or fast, because I don't do Greek service. Lol

BReal00
03-03-13, 16:54
Good day all. I got a tip from a buddy to go check out the alphabet streets between Lake Ave and 6 Ave west of Dixie and struck gold. There were several prospects in the area mostly WSWs and a couple of Latinos. So I was driving down S. D St. When I came across Jena. I brought her back to my place. It was. 4 for a FS. Got a couple of pics but no face shots. She wasn't going for it. Would have gotten her number but she said someone stole her phone the other day. She did say she's usually in that area. She's Latino with a chipped front tooth. She is about 5' 8" and has two red tear drops by her right eye and a tattoo on her right wrist. She said she's not that good at BJs but if that's what you want she will do her best. I just took her word for it this time.

Well happy hunting guys

Member #4227
03-03-13, 22:17
Evening Mongers, picked up this cutie on US1 just north of Lake Worth Road around 3pm, Great CBJ for .3, no gag reflex, had the head of my cock deep down her throat, digits for seniors and trusted regulars.

Peace

BReal00
03-04-13, 09:50
Evening Mongers, picked up this cutie on US1 just north of Lake Worth Road around 3pm, Great CBJ for. 3, no gag reflex, had the head of my cock deep down her throat, digits for seniors and trusted regulars.

PeaceYeah man she's good. I've had lots of fun with that one.

Member #4227
03-04-13, 23:46
Good day all. I got a tip from a buddy to go check out the alphabet streets between Lake Ave and 6 Ave west of Dixie and struck gold. There were several prospects in the area mostly WSWs and a couple of Latinos. So I was driving down S. D St. When I came across Jena. I brought her back to my place. It was. 4 for a FS. Got a couple of pics but no face shots. She wasn't going for it. Would have gotten her number but she said someone stole her phone the other day. She did say she's usually in that area. She's Latino with a chipped front tooth. She is about 5' 8" and has two red tear drops by her right eye and a tattoo on her right wrist. She said she's not that good at BJs but if that's what you want she will do her best. I just took her word for it this time.

Well happy hunting guysNice recon and trophy pics welcome aboard!

BReal00
03-07-13, 05:25
Hello mongers. Well after seeing Brewer's post about Kayla I haven't been able to get this lovely cock sucker out of my mind. I gave me a call. We meet up and had a great time. I telling you guys she gives some of the the best head I have ever had. She is worth the time and money.

BReal00
03-07-13, 14:31
Nice recon and trophy pics welcome aboard!Thanks man glad I found this site.

Member #4227
03-07-13, 23:00
Thanks man glad I found this site.Kayla is a mean cock sucker! Bless her heart LOL.

Hari Balzak
03-08-13, 11:36

Well happy hunting guysI tried the alphabet streets last afternoon and came up empty. What gives?

Hari Balzak
03-08-13, 11:42

Well happy hunting guysI tried the alphabet streets last afternoon and came up empty. What gives?

BReal00
03-09-13, 04:01
I tried the alphabet streets last afternoon and came up empty. What gives?Don't know what to tell you man. I had good luck there. I guess it's like everywhere else sometimes it's hot and some times it's not.

TrueColo
03-17-13, 17:05
Did a little drive in the trail last night and saw a cute brunette, with a black leather jacket and tight jeans. I was driving south and made a you-turn, but I lose sight of her. She looked European, and really cute. I did not see anything else, so I settled my a Latin SW (Barbie) I had her number so I hit her up, she only does CBJ (20), she has her own place and she is cool. Digits available.

LonelyLoser
03-18-13, 21:32
I was curious about these girls. April was a one time only on Westgate. And Carmen I knew for several months, worked usually 10th ave N and Trail. Even though I gave her a lame report on giving head and she was kinda quiet she was very cute and would have sex at your place usually for. 40. She used to text & call alot. She fell out with her Aunt (who pimped her) and went to her mom for about a month. Now I havn't heard from her in a while. Are any of you guys dating or seen her? Just Curious.

DynamicMj02
03-19-13, 09:00
Hey guys newbie here. Was out last night looking around and was Mil trail north of Lw Road and seen this very good looking either Latin or light skinned black chick. Tall with a thick build. Anyways made a U-turn but by the time I got back someone was picking her up. Any one have any info on her or seen her? Ended up calling a back page regular to for BBBJ with this other one on my mind.

BReal00
03-21-13, 13:39
What's going on guys? Was out and about looking for a prospect. Didn't have any luck on the trail so I went to Dixie. Needless to say they were both dead. I went into the Alphabet streets and saw two prospects. One Hispanic with a tan dress and the other a WSW wearing a black and white shirt and tight black pants. They were both sitting in between a boarded up building and a duplex on S. D St. I wasn't sure at first so I waved and they waved back. I went back around the block and picked up the WSW. She goes by the name Lala. Got 1/2 and 1/2 for .2 and everything was covered.

JackSprat2289
03-25-13, 01:37
Hey guys newbie here. Was out last night looking around and was Mil trail north of Lw Road and seen this very good looking either Latin or light skinned black chick. Tall with a thick build. Anyways made a U-turn but by the time I got back someone was picking her up. Any one have any info on her or seen her? Ended up calling a back page regular to for BBBJ with this other one on my mind.Stopped there one time. Think it's a guy. He / she hangs out by that bar only.

JackSprat2289
04-02-13, 16:13
She was walking and looking around, really pretty almost TGTBT but I stopped, pretty clean. 20 for oral and 40 for full. Pretty good at head, nice pussy and tits, really a ***** about time though. Will try again if I'm super super horny and I see her. Sorry no digits. Also was trolling the trail today and boy there is alot of action during the day between 1pm and 4pm. Stay safe out there Uncle leo is there too.

King P
04-03-13, 08:58
Ended up calling a back page regular to for BBBJ with this other one on my mind.Any info or link to your BP regular who offers BBBJ?

BReal00
04-04-13, 12:44
I've been looking for her since I lost her number and finally found her today. She was at 5th and dixie by the sunoco. Took her back to the place for some fun. For. 4 got 1/2 and 1/2 covered with photos and a video. I got her number again. She said its off at the moment but she should have it back on in a couple of days.

Chris5
04-05-13, 17:01
I've been looking for her since I lost her number and finally found her today. She was at 5th and dixie by the sunoco. Took her back to the place for some fun. For. 4 got 1/2 and 1/2 covered with photos and a video. I got her number again. She said its off at the moment but she should have it back on in a couple of days.Excellent post dude! My friend brewer would be proud of your work!

Very good report and pics. My only question is how much she charge for everything,

WildMan27
04-22-13, 17:30
Had this one near checkers. Seemed to really be into trading.

TrueColo
04-24-13, 22:09
Had this one near checkers. Seemed to really be into trading.Nice catch. Do you have digits?

WildMan27
04-29-13, 08:37
Nice catch. Do you have digits?I have digits. Private message me.

BReal00
05-18-13, 16:38
Went on a stroll today between 11:00am till 2:00pm on the trail and on Dixie. Nothing was going on at al. L I saw Kayla and by the time a turned around to scoop her up she was gone. She was by the cumberline farms gas station at 7th and Dixie. So hunting for three hours and I came up empty handed. I ended up calling a girl on BP. Happy hunting guys.

BReal00
05-25-13, 12:19
I was strolling down the trail when I saw her. ASW that goes by Asia. I have seen some post and pics on here somewhere before so I knew she was good to go. She was just north of 10th on the west hand side heading south when I first saw her. I was heading north so I whipped around to see her getting into a truck. I just starting cussing and kept going. I got stopped by the light and looked out my side view to see that the guy didn't pick her up. I quickly turned back around and snatched her up. Did the check and we were on our way. She said she normal charges. 6 for 1/2 and 1/2 but if I got the protection and take her to her place she would go for. 4. Stopped got some party hats and off to her place we went. She stays over buy the Country Inn Restaurant between Lake Worth Road. And Melaleuca LN. Did CBJ for a few minutes and got down to Mish. Got some digits so I will see her again.

Donny2000
06-04-13, 18:06
Has anyone else seen April? Latina girl near lk wrth Road.

She is a hot girl, anyone else seen her lately, she has gone missing.

Member #6111
06-08-13, 22:58
Hey I live in lw. I notice a latina girl walking on Federal twice this week. I never go the chance to stop. But she been out and about between 4 and 6 pm.

Has anyone else seen April? Latina girl near lk wrth Road.

She is a hot girl, anyone else seen her lately, she has gone missing.

Member #6111
06-09-13, 04:02
I saw her on my way from forrest hill and dixie. Picked her up. 40 for everything 30 for BBBJ. This is my first post. I'm going to be trying to post more cause I need some new ladies.

Trade for number.

LonelyLoser
06-10-13, 13:41
Cruised up & down LW & WPB zilch, nada. Nothing. Made one last run before I went home horny and seen / scooped up Jayda 10th & Dixie. She's not lookin nearly as good as she can BUT still looked cute enuf for BJ. BBBJCIM. 20. The girl tries her best and doesn't rush but she don't put enuf pressure on head-of cock to make it more enjoyable. This was 3rd time I picked her up. I will probably repeat caus theres not much else out there. No phone so no digits.

Donny2000
06-10-13, 23:22
I had Jayda once, pretty eyes she has. That area is always hot now.

Lake Worth just had a sting 12 jons arrested. Be careful.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/assistant-principal-at-royal-palm-beach-high-schoo/nYF9R/

Vmxx333
06-12-13, 14:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CaptSeaHorse
08-10-13, 12:38
I picked up Kenia, whom I had once before, picked her up near 10th, BBBJ for. 2,

She was high as a kite! Nice body had a sun dress on so I was able to finger her, very clean cookie.

I have digits for trade.

I then picked up Melissa, brunette very big tits never seen her before near the MacDonalds around Lake Worth Road.

She insisted on .4 for a BBBJWCIM, it was excellent. She has a room at one of those low end motels where she can entertain.

Also have digits for trade. All this between 630-800 pm yesterday.

Sleeper 100
08-20-13, 07:23
Picked up Nichole on US1 near Publix. Pretty 30 Y / O redhead. 8 real world scale and a little plump, seemed clean. BBBJCIMWS for. 3. FS is available for. 5. Great personality, you would never guess she was a SW.

Looks 8, attitude 10, skills 9. Will definitely repeat and I gave digits to trade for decent white girls.

Lots of pretty good talent in Lake Worth this AM!

Sleeper 100
08-20-13, 15:04
Good skills and not bad looking for a SW, .25 BBBJCIM. FS on the table for. 50 I've got digits to trade.

I can't believe how good Lake Worth hunting is!

BJS1475
08-21-13, 01:29
Cruising LW. Dixie south of 10th close to Burger King and Publix. Came across Melissa. First time crossing paths with her so did the check. BBBJCIM .30 FS .40. Hygiene was perfect. Clean and as you can see in pic, keeps herself up. Cutie. Body 8. Face 8. Skills 9. Will revisit. Have digits will trade for quality.

BJS1475
08-21-13, 01:34
South of 10th LW on Dixie, around Burger King and Publix. Really good. Clean, hygiene and skin great. Wanted. 40 got her down to. 30. Really good at everything. Will see again. I have digits for quality trade.

Sleeper 100
08-21-13, 10:10
Picked up Bree this AM. BBBJCIM. 30. Looks 7 real world scale, attitude& skills 9. No digits.

BJS1475
08-23-13, 17:12
Dreamt I crossed paths with Melissa again about 8:30pm. 10th and Dixie. Dreamt she and I talked and agreed on .4. No new pics, if need be, see my previous pics of her.

Roger2012
08-25-13, 17:50
Afternoon Mongers, did a troll Friday night, The Trail and WPB were dead so I hit US1 north of Lake Worth Road on a hunch, struck Mongers Gold, little Paris, she advertises on BP and SW's here and there. We did a 1/2 & 1/2 covered for. 6, wow what anatss, smelled great pussy was tight nice BJ skills, I've included some pics from a popular social network site. She gave me her personal cell and her cell for her ad, seniors and trusted Mongers feel free to PM. Oh yeah and she was high as a kite! PeaceWondering if this Paris is still around and if anyone has contact info? I would ask the guy who posted about her but I guess he got booted from the site. PM me with any info please.

TrueColo
08-26-13, 12:45
Wondering if this Paris is still around and if anyone has contact info? I would ask the guy who posted about her but I guess he got booted from the site. PM me with any info please.Paris is in and out of jail. She used to post on BP but I have not seen her ads. I was friends with her on FB since I went to high school with her LOL. But she closed her account. My guess is that she is still in jail.

Sleeper 100
08-26-13, 13:22
Picked up Rachael US 1 near the gay bar. 7 real world scale, clean, pleasant, cooperative, nice little body. .4 for BBBJCIM and pics. Looks 7, skills 9, attitude 9. Will repeat.

LonelyLoser
08-26-13, 16:43
Driving down Federal I saw a real nice blondish / brown hair beauty. She asked if I would like some company and soon we did the leo check. This girl is really nice looking and in her early 20's. She wanted go to her place but I didn't know her so we settled on a car date which I hate. I donated. 30 flowers to her cause for a BBBJCIM. Her oral skills were not bad at all and in fact good, she goes down deep too. No digits, same old story phone stolen and will get one soon. So I gave her my # and we repeated a few days later at my crib.

Hope I get to take some pics next time. But she also has a baby and boyfriend.

LonelyLoser
08-26-13, 16:56
Wondering if this Paris is still around and if anyone has contact info? I would ask the guy who posted about her but I guess he got booted from the site. PM me with any info please.Member #4227's post on Paris was Feb. 2nd. That was 6. 5 months ago! That's a eternity to keep up with some of these girls, especially the real pretty ones like her. I drive around LW a lot and have not seen her, but will let you know if I do.

LonelyLoser
08-26-13, 18:26
Picked up Sara in LW on federal (in between dates with Katie) and she wanted .40 roses for BJ and settled for .35. I had her # but never hooked up with her caus she was a bit pricey but she is a tall, thin blonde very good looking BUT starting to show wear & tear of lifestyle lately. She had a phone but not anymore but has been out on federal regularly lately. Anyway, I've been reading other post lately and also from my experience the price of a BJ has gone up. The last time I only gave .20 was back in Feb. To Alana who raised her prices once I started seeing her more often, Shame a sugar daddy gobbled her up and took her far away.

Is .20 for a BJ from a good looking WSW a thing in the past?

CaptSeaHorse
08-27-13, 11:06
Member #4227's post on Paris was Feb. 2nd. That was 6. 5 months ago! That's a eternity to keep up with some of these girls, especially the real pretty ones like her. I drive around LW a lot and have not seen her, but will let you know if I do.I partied with Paris aka Holly before she got busted, she's currently in county and from the various charges she's got pending I would say she's likely going into the state system for a few years. She has two sisters that also walk, Jennifer and Stephanie I actually hooked with jenn two weeks ago for a killer BBBJ for .20.

Archsex
08-27-13, 19:02
I partied with Paris aka Holly before she got busted, she's currently in county and from the various charges she's got pending I would say she's likely going into the state system for a few years. She has two sisters that also walk, Jennifer and Stephanie I actually hooked with jenn two weeks ago for a killer BBBJ for .20.Everytime I called Paris's number it when straight to voice mail. Are her sister as good looking as her?

CaptSeaHorse
08-28-13, 13:36
Everytime I called Paris's number it when straight to voice mail. Are her sister as good looking as her?Yes they are. Personally I think Hollys the best looking of the three. Stephanie looks like holly but has got huge knockers.

Jennifer has thickened up now that she has sorta gotten of pills.

It's a wild family! I heard through the grapevine holly was bailed out yesterday. Stephanie had ad on BP recently she seems to have pulled it.

Donny2000
08-28-13, 21:33
I ran into Mya on this run, pretty decent looking latin girl, says she from El Salvador. $22 for bbj, was damn good, played w her cooter and it smelled clean! But there was a car that stopped behind us, as we were doing deed and it freaked her out and we left before I got to nut. I got digits.

I've seen Rachel. Big titty Italian girl

TrueColo
08-29-13, 16:54
271729271729Holly was the best looking sister by far. I went to school with her and she has a FB Page, but no activity on her page for a long time, I assume due to her legal trouble. I feel bad for her be / see she was a sweet and beautiful girl but her family was just dysfunctional and she was messing around with the wrong crowd.

Yes they are. Personally I think Hollys the best looking of the three. Stephanie looks like holly but has got huge knockers.

Jennifer has thickened up now that she has sorta gotten of pills.

It's a wild family! I heard through the grapevine holly was bailed out yesterday. Stephanie had ad on BP recently she seems to have pulled it.

LonelyLoser
08-30-13, 02:23
Just scooped up Jayda near 7th aveN off Dixie and took her to my place. Still cute but not looking nearly as good as she can. I got BBBJCIM for. 20 roses. The girl goes down and doesn't stop til about 10 secs after I blow my load. Still no digits. Finally, a BJ for only. 20!

BJS1475
08-31-13, 01:56
Just scooped up Jayda near 7th aveN off Dixie and took her to my place. Still cute but not looking nearly as good as she can. I got BBBJCIM for. 20 roses. The girl goes down and doesn't stop til about 10 secs after I blow my load. Still no digits. Finally, a BJ for only. 20!Whats up with Jayda, where can I find her? Around what time? Any contact info for her?

LonelyLoser
08-31-13, 19:43
Whats up with Jayda, where can I find her? Around what time? Any contact info for her?Sorry she doesn't have a phone. I'd say she walks on Dixie between Lucerne & 10th ave. I'm sure her schedule is whenever she need $.

LonelyLoser
09-13-13, 16:24
Picked up Sara on Federal around 12av S. She's a tall nice looking blond WSW. I told her I only have. 20 roses for a quick BJ and she hopped right in. She guided me just down the street and we parked (I hate car dates but I had a load begging to be released). She was uncomfortable caus it was hot and the gear shift / center console etc. I had to tell / guide her how I wanted her to do it and she pretty much obliged. Not bad oral skills but I've had a lot better but she did go down deep. When I felt it was time to pop I put my hands more firmly on top of her head and then started to pop my huge load. She then started to raise her head but I wouldn't have none of that and I secured my lovestick in her mouth and held her head more securely on it. She took every drop like a pro and then opened door and spit it out, fine by me. She don't have digits so I gave her mine. Will repeat but not sure I will in car.

JoseChepe
09-15-13, 19:34
I ran into Mya on this run, pretty decent looking latin girl, says she from El Salvador. $22 for bbj, was damn good, played w her cooter and it smelled clean! But there was a car that stopped behind us, as we were doing deed and it freaked her out and we left before I got to nut. I got digits.

I've seen Rachel. Big titty Italian girlWas the last 4 digits of Mya 9160?

LonelyLoser
09-16-13, 12:00
Was the last 4 digits of Mya 9160?No, Those are not the last 4 digits of Mya's. Also I don't know if I'm allowed to post this, so forgive me administrators if I shouldn't[Deleted by Admin]No you can't, please don't do it again.

BReal00
09-18-13, 13:18
Ran into Kayla across from the Sunoco on Dixie and 5th. Took her back to my place for BBBJCIM. Took some pics and a video. I will up load the video somewhere and give you guys the link. She still has no phone. I dropped her off at a house by 4th and Dixie so keep your eyes open for her around there.

Happy hunting.

LonelyLoser
09-18-13, 13:31
Less than 24 hrs after I seen Sara I called Brie. I got her # about a week before and we texted but never hooked up. Brie is a very cute petite brunette about 20 years old. Anyway we hooked up in parking lot of hotel on Federal. She was upselling herself saying she was on BP and doesn't usually walk the streets etc, etc. So I got her to come down for. 30 roses and go back to my place for a BJ.

Well it was one of the worst BJ's (BBBJ) I ever had! Granted she seemed a bit messed up & probably a bit high and recently was stabbed by a neighbor and was in pain, especially when touched there where she is sore. But her technique or lack of was horrible. I don't recommend her UNLESS maybe for FS, but I may give her another try ONLY BECAUSE SHE's a CUTIEPIE.

Update on Brie: Her # seemed to belong to a guy she was crashing with and he texted that she left and now that # is not accepting calls, for now. He may eventually give contact info on her if anyone interested. Also I think she may be able to be found on BP if some1 searches her But it will cost more.

I also scooped up Sara again a couple days after Brie. BBBJCIM for. 20 roses. Not bad oral skills but for only. 20 she wants to rush and get it over with. And she doesn't seem to be that friendly or have much of a personality, at least not with me.

You can find her on Federal between 6th & about 17th usually inbetween those streets.

Happy & safe hunting

Member #6111
09-19-13, 20:02
Ran into Kayla across from the Sunoco on Dixie and 5th. Took her back to my place for BBBJCIM. Took some pics and a video. I will up load the video somewhere and give you guys the link. She still has no phone. I dropped her off at a house by 4th and Dixie so keep your eyes open for her around there.

Happy hunting.Her head game is damn good.

Fairwinds
09-24-13, 09:12
I'm a long time monger new to the area. Wondered if anyone has seen any activity on the local WPB / Lake Worth loops.

Rj242
09-29-13, 10:19
I'm a long time monger new to the area. Wondered if anyone has seen any activity on the local WPB / Lake Worth loops.Has been pretty dead out there recently.

Fairwinds
09-29-13, 11:21
Saw this WSW this morning around 10:30 on the east side of N Dixie at 6th Ave.

Fairwinds
10-07-13, 14:35
This WSW I saw south of 6th Ave South on the east side around 2PM. Have seen very little action between here and 13th Ave North in the last week. I did not partake with this one because I like my SWs a little thicker.

BReal00
10-10-13, 15:09
This WSW I saw south of 6th Ave South on the east side around 2PM. Have seen very little action between here and 13th Ave North in the last week. I did not partake with this one because I like my SWs a little thicker.I think I just picked up this one today a little bit north of 6th ave on Dixie. She goes by Allie. I scooped her up and headed to my place. She says she usually works back page and quoted me. 8 for 1/2&1/2. I almost busted out laughing! I did some negotiating and got her down to. 4 so we go to my place did a little BBBJ which was ok at best just light head work no DT. So I was just like let's move this along and went into covered mish. That was the better 1/2. She has some big labia which I think is hot. She spread them suckers open and I took it to pound town. She played with her huge nips and rubbed on the her clit till I was done. All in all it was ok. I don't think I will repeat.

Sleeper 100
10-18-13, 03:49
Picked up Nichole again, BBBJWS for .3. Nice girl and all but I'm getting tired of her, she is usually on Dixie most early mornings, no digits.

Anybody have any advice for a notel along Dixie in Lake Worth where I can take a SW with no hassle and safely?

Sleeper 100
10-18-13, 07:51
Picked up Kenya on Dixie this AM. 30 year old redhead, 7 real world scale, fairly cute, cooperative and good attitude, takes instruction well. BBBJCIM for .3 FS on the table for .5. Looks 7, skills 9, attitude 10 will repeat. I have digits to trade for pretty white women.

Saw 3-4 blondes out this AM.

King P
10-18-13, 09:03
Picked up Kenya on Dixie this AM. 30 year old redhead, 7 real world scale, fairly cute, cooperative and good attitude, takes instruction well. BBBJCIM for .3 FS on the table for .5. Looks 7, skills 9, attitude 10 will repeat. I have digits to trade for pretty white women.

Saw 3-4 blondes out this AM.Dixie and where?

Sleeper 100
10-18-13, 09:09
Dixie and where?Dixie and 5 rh.

CaptSeaHorse
10-18-13, 22:00
Is out on the trail and dixie, I have her digits if any one wants them, she's a cool chick, usually sober and very submissive. Has a nice little body sucks a mean meat stick.

Sleeper 100
10-22-13, 09:58
Is out on the trail and dixie, I have her digits if any one wants them, she's a cool chick, usually sober and very submissive. Has a nice little body sucks a mean meat stick.Can you PM me her digits? I lost them. Thanks!

BReal00
10-23-13, 12:59
I was driving down Federal and I saw this HSW a little bit south of 15th with a tight little body wearing a hot pink fishnet shirt and some short shorts. She turned around smiled at me and the first thing that popped in my head was TGTBT but as I was driving along I remembered that several ladies got picked up by uncle LEO on the 19th in that same area. I pulled over and looked at the pics on the blotter and I'm about 85% sure it was this young girl Dominique. So I swung the car around but she was gone. If any of you guys have any info on her please let me know cause she is a solid 9 on the SW scale.

Sleeper 100
10-25-13, 04:49
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100-independent-always-ready-to-play-sexy-lexi-22/23808849

Picked this jewish girl up on Dixie near the gay bar. .30 BBBJCIM, excellent service, very submissive and knows her business. Looks 7, skill 10, attitude 10. Will repeat.

Hari Balzak
10-28-13, 13:18
http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/100-independent-always-ready-to-play-sexy-lexi-22/23808849

Picked this jewish girl up on Dixie near the gay bar. .30 BBBJCIM, excellent service, very submissive and knows her business. Looks 7, skill 10, attitude 10. Will repeat.Can you PM me her digits?

Hari Balzak
10-28-13, 13:32

Picked this jewish girl up on Dixie near the gay bar. .30 BBBJCIM, excellent service, very submissive and knows her business. Looks 7, skill 10, attitude 10. Will repeat.Can you PM me her digits?

Hari Balzak
10-28-13, 13:57
I was driving down Dixie hwy when I spied a blonde in red walking walking alone. Wasn't sure, so I turned around and waved. She approached. We agreed on 30 quick FS. Will repeat.

Hari

King P
10-30-13, 11:04
Got some gum this morning on Federal and Boynton Beach Blvd at CVS. Spotted a WSW. Tall, brown hair, late 20's, big bumble-bee shades on. She kept them on the whole time. BBBJCIM then spit out the door for a Jackson. Good suction. No phone. She said her boyfriend took it because she has to many men in her life). Asked me to delete the pic I took and then asked me 3 times in 5 minutes to not take anymore.

King P
11-12-13, 10:02
Just spotted Sue walking between Boynton Beach Blvd and and. E. 5th Ave on Federal. Dark grey tank top and shorts. Couldn't stop. Late for work. Happy hunting...

CaptSeaHorse
11-13-13, 10:27
They took down several girls yesterday afternoon on Dixie they'll likely be putting up decoys today.

SupaHorny
11-15-13, 00:08
New to this so I did my research checking pics on the blotter after hearing about the sweep the other day. I was in the area and found Rachel walking by Checkers on Dixie about 4 pm. Strolled by her twice and stopped a couple blocks away. She made her way to me then got into the car. She is a really cool girl BBBJ for .3 no FS, I got the digits PM me if needed.

King P
11-15-13, 12:28
So I'm at the Publix on Woolbright and Dixie. Spot a WSW on 18th ave. She ask how much I got. I said .10 she says c'mon man you can do better. I say YOU do better. LOL Anyway, .20 for a nice slow and soft BBBJWCIM. Then she spit out the window. Got digits. Might repeat. Just don't care for the sores on her arm.286511286512.

Hari Balzak
11-18-13, 17:34
I noticed that the streets from Lake Worth to Lantana have been quiet. What gives? Is this the start of SW Lent?

SupaHorny
11-18-13, 19:51
I noticed that the streets from Lake Worth to Lantana have been quiet. What gives? Is this the start of SW Lent?You're right man, I was driving around Lake Worth today and it was a total ghost town for SW. I had some digits so called up and I had a great meeting with Melissa. She was very, very paranoid because a lot of people got picked up last week. I had to do some major convincing and checks with her before she would even discuss anything with me. Just be safe out there my fellow Mungers and remember if its TGTBT it is, don't rush into it be patient.

BJS1475
11-19-13, 17:52
Took a cruise from Belvedere south to Boynton Beach Blvd at about 11:30 am usually, You would see plenty of SW, but nothing! As dry as the heels of a SW. Saw one possible, but she look as beat as George Zimmermans gf!

Been heading down to Pompano lately, bcuz I got tired of the same faces on Dixie or Military and LEO Stings seem to have picked up in frequency..looks like I'm going to have to continue that drive periodically!

Mandingo61
11-19-13, 23:22
Can you PM me her digits?A nice girl to meet. I am a professional driver!

Sleeper 100
11-20-13, 02:35
Can you PM me her digits?The only number I've got is the one on the backpage ad, that's her!

Sleeper 100
11-20-13, 02:41

Picked this jewish girl up on Dixie near the gay bar. .30 BBBJCIM, excellent service, very submissive and knows her business. Looks 7, skill 10, attitude 10. Will repeat.The only number I have for Jennifer is the one on this ad.

BJS1475
11-21-13, 02:17
A little piece of candy down in Pompano... Mmm Mmm good.

SupaHorny
11-21-13, 23:37
I just found out from another member that there was a sweep on the 18th & 19th. 18th was Johns and 19th was SW, check the pages.

Hari Balzak
11-22-13, 00:08
A little piece of candy down in Pompano... Mmm Mmm good.Any details?

I can't make out much from the fuzzy...photo.

SupaHorny
11-22-13, 00:13
Any details?

I can't make out much from the fuzzy...photo.Thats not Fuzzy its Bushy from not being shaved.

Hari Balzak
11-22-13, 00:27
...TGTBT it is, don't rush into it be patient.

It ain't safe for Mongers in this town. It's open season and LEO is setting up decoys. Just about anything you see is TGTBT.

Happy Huntin'

BJS1475
11-22-13, 00:53
Donna from Pompano...yes, bad lighting.

Any details?

I can't make out much from the fuzzy...photo.

SupaHorny
11-22-13, 09:18
Hit the Trail this morning, not a SW in sight not even her shadow.

King P
11-22-13, 14:55
Hit the Trail this morning, not a SW in sight not even her shadow.I 2nd that!!

SupaHorny
11-23-13, 13:03
Now we know that there was a big sweep on SW!!

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/lake_worth/14-arrested-for-prostitution-15-johns-apprehended--in-pbso-crackdown-in-lake-worth

Going to be dead out there for a while boys.

SupaHorny
11-24-13, 18:37
Was on my way home last night around 1 am driving on Southern, said fuck it, turned south on Military for a weekend stroll. Lots of LEO in the area before Forest Hill, I think mainly for the nightclubs in the area. Kept going a couple blocks south of to the Cresthaven area. No SW walking on the main road so I drove around the Taco Bell plaza and saw several WSWs (3-4) mixing in with the crowds by the bus stops and near stores. I guess they were not trying to look much like a SW so they hang around the area mixing in with the crowds. I hung around and watched for a longtime because I was horny. Finally made eye contact with an older WSW because the 2 younger ones left with customers. I drove a down to the back of the plaza she followed and got in for a ride. After check she agreed on .2 for BBBJCIM, she said its crazy slow because of all the sweeps lately. She says they SW are still out there just not being as bold with it like before. Her name was Misty, no digits and she is not worth repeating, horrible BO. I didn't even get to finish, just paid her and kicked her out the car. I should have got one of the younger ones.

Sleeper 100
11-25-13, 13:06
Picked up Jennifer again. On Dixie just North if the gay bar. .30 for BBBJCIM. Looks 8, skill 7, attitude 9. Well worth the price if admission. I have digits to trade for White girls only.

BJS1475
11-25-13, 14:30
Cruised through dixie from Forest Hill, south. Saw three or four SW, they each were walking with another person, hiding in plain sight. Guess it is bad business at the moment to be strolling alone, standing out as a SW. Did not stop, but definately, they are back out there advertising. Happy hunting.

Sleeper 100
11-26-13, 06:37
Picked up Jennifer again. On Dixie just North if the gay bar. .30 for BBBJCIM. Looks 8, skill 7, attitude 9. Well worth the price if admission. I have digits to trade for White girls only.The girl in this pic was named Rachael, not Jennifer. Sorry for the mix up.

BReal00
11-30-13, 13:39
I saw Rachael younger girl with some acne scars on Dixie by 5th. Turned around to pick her up but she was gone. So I headed to federal that's when I saw Christina late 30's nice fake rack. She was to strung out to notice me. I passed her about three times but she was to busy looking in some bushes for god knows what. So going to go back out later and see what's going on. I've been in the area looking a lot this past week and this is the first sign of life there has been.

CaptSeaHorse
12-01-13, 15:09
Afternoon Gentleman, I had the pleasure of scooping up NeNe last night around 9 pm, just north of Lake Worth Road.

Hispanic, just turned 20, excellent BBBJCIM, damage was on .2 tipped her an extra Lincoln. I have digits for trade for white or hispanic girls only thanks!

Sammil Adams
12-02-13, 19:07
Afternoon Gentleman, I had the pleasure of scooping up NeNe last night around 9 pm, just north of Lake Worth Road.

Hispanic, just turned 20, excellent BBBJCIM, damage was on .2 tipped her an extra Lincoln. I have digits for trade for white or hispanic girls only thanks!I could use some Spanish lessons. I sent a message with some digits, thanks.

Creeper101
12-03-13, 22:17
Was on my way home last night around 1 am driving on Southern, said fuck it, turned south on Military for a weekend stroll. Lots of LEO in the area before Forest Hill, I think mainly for the nightclubs in the area. Kept going a couple blocks south of to the Cresthaven area. No SW walking on the main road so I drove around the Taco Bell plaza and saw several WSWs (3-4) mixing in with the crowds by the bus stops and near stores. I guess they were not trying to look much like a SW so they hang around the area mixing in with the crowds. I hung around and watched for a longtime because I was horny. Finally made eye contact with an older WSW because the 2 younger ones left with customers. I drove a down to the back of the plaza she followed and got in for a ride. After check she agreed on .2 for BBBJCIM, she said its crazy slow because of all the sweeps lately. She says they SW are still out there just not being as bold with it like before. Her name was Misty, no digits and she is not worth repeating, horrible BO. I didn't even get to finish, just paid her and kicked her out the car. I should have got one of the younger ones.If it's misty with dark hair, scummy looking becareful cause she is known to have HIV..

King P
12-04-13, 12:18

Hispanic, just turned 20, excellent BBBJCIM, damage was on .2 tipped her an extra Lincoln. I have digits for trade for white or hispanic girls only thanks!That is a great looking SW!! I probably would've drove right by her thinking she was a regular chic.

Nuthunter
12-04-13, 21:36
I saw Rachael younger girl with some acne scars on Dixie by 5th. Turned around to pick her up but she was gone. So I headed to federal that's when I saw Christina late 30's nice fake rack. She was to strung out to notice me. I passed her about three times but she was to busy looking in some bushes for god knows what. So going to go back out later and see what's going on. I've been in the area looking a lot this past week and this is the first sign of life there has been.Christina is a great date. Beat face but nice fake tits and great attitude and solid BBBJ skills. She identifies herself to me as Kayla. I recommend her. I also have gone to two separate locations that she has taken me to, and both were safe and no drama. The boyfriend is ever present, but he is not a threat in my experience.

Nuthunter
12-04-13, 21:38
Picked up Jennifer again. On Dixie just North if the gay bar. .30 for BBBJCIM. Looks 8, skill 7, attitude 9. Well worth the price if admission. I have digits to trade for White girls only.You guys are paying too much. I have seen Rachael at least 5 times and have never paid more than a Jackson. She asks for more, but she will settle for Jackson action with little resistance and no reduction in services.

SupaHorny
12-04-13, 21:56
If it's misty with dark hair, scummy looking becareful cause she is known to have HIV..Good thing I didn't finish the CIM with her because that increases the risk. Saliva does not have a great risk of transmission. I been getting BBBJs from SWs on a regular basis for over 25 years now and still clean.

Nuthunter
12-04-13, 22:01
The two best dates on Dixie hwy right now are Lindsey and Amanda. Lindsey is maybe 5'1, tiny, late 20's, short dark hair, a bunch of tattoos, including handguns across her stomach. She is cute, and very very sweet. She has been around for about 3 months, was recently staying with Christina with the fake rack, I don't think she's still there anymore tho. Recently she has been found around 10th. She gives the best BBBJCIM that I've ever gotten on Dixie in Lake Worth, and swallows every drop. She is a great fuck, but the head is so good I rarely fuck her. Unfortunately, every time she has digits they are gone within 48 hours, followed by a story about getting screwed over by some street hoodlum.

Amanda is not out all the time, but has been out most nights in the last week or so. She is 19, with a slammin body, gym toned abs, and an ugly face. Everytime I've found her has been around 9 pm by the Burger King north of Lucerne. She stays with Gabby and another girl who's name I forget on one of the letter streets a few blocks behind the BK. Digit situation is dicey, as you call a roommate, often end up talking to the dude who owns the house and she is almost never there and then you are being offered some other girl instead. One time though, two months ago I had a huge score as phone was answered by blonde Brittany, who strips at T's. Ended up closing a deal for three Jackson's and a ride to work for a 2 hour multi pop FS session at my place. Have mostly had bad experiences with calling that number other than that, it's like a grab bag without many good prizes. Anyway Amanda is a great date, and highly recommend immediately pulling over if you see her by BK. She has recently had some encounters with LEO on non prostitution related charges. Last name starts with an A.

Also recently had Tanya, early 30's WSW blonde with tattoos all across her shoulder blades, found on Dixie just north of 6th ave. YMMV but I would not repeat. Uninspired BBBJ that is mostly a HJ and no CIM and some whining.

LEO has been hot lately, but the action is still out there. And please gentleman, stop paying $30 for head on Dixie, you don't have to, but if you guys keep doing it, it makes my negotiations tougher. I literally never pay $30 and I always get what I want, and you could too.

Sammil Adams
12-04-13, 22:46
The two best dates on Dixie hwy right now are Lindsey and Amanda. Lindsey is maybe 5'1, tiny, late 20's, short dark hair, a bunch of tattoos, including handguns across her stomach. She is cute, and very very sweet. She has been around for about 3 months, was recently staying with Christina with the fake rack, I don't think she's still there anymore tho. Recently she has been found around 10th. She gives the best BBBJCIM that I've ever gotten on Dixie in Lake Worth, and swallows every drop. She is a great fuck, but the head is so good I rarely fuck her. Unfortunately, every time she has digits they are gone within 48 hours, followed by a story about getting screwed over by some street hoodlum.

Amanda is not out all the time, but has been out most nights in the last week or so. She is 19, with a slammin body, gym toned abs, and an ugly face. Everytime I've found her has been around 9 pm by the Burger King north of Lucerne. She stays with Gabby and another girl who's name I forget on one of the letter streets a few blocks behind the BK. Digit situation is dicey, as you call a roommate, often end up talking to the dude who owns the house and she is almost never there and then you are being offered some other girl instead. One time though, two months ago I had a huge score as phone was answered by blonde Brittany, who strips at T's. Ended up closing a deal for three Jackson's and a ride to work for a 2 hour multi pop FS session at my place. Have mostly had bad experiences with calling that number other than that, it's like a grab bag without many good prizes. Anyway Amanda is a great date, and highly recommend immediately pulling over if you see her by BK. She has recently had some encounters with LEO on non prostitution related charges. Last name starts with an A.

Also recently had Tanya, early 30's WSW blonde with tattoos all across her shoulder blades, found on Dixie just north of 6th ave. YMMV but I would not repeat. Uninspired BBBJ that is mostly a HJ and no CIM and some whining.

LEO has been hot lately, but the action is still out there. And please gentleman, stop paying $30 for head on Dixie, you don't have to, but if you guys keep doing it, it makes my negotiations tougher. I literally never pay $30 and I always get what I want, and you could too.Picked Amanda up around 10 pm last night on 7th and Dixie. Definitely a crack night for her but after some hesitation on my part about her huge purse and paraphernalia probably somewhere in there we found a safe spot. Her BBBJ was excellent and she maneuvered well with my guidance. Very nice fuck. Figured 3 worth it. I have her most recent digits which was the phone she had with her at the time if anyone interested. Will accept trades but not required. Also talked to Brie a couple nights ago, who I saw walking near the liquor store on southern stretch of fed. Before lantana. And as she was heading to other important business we have a 2 BJ on the table. She is staying at Shangri la. Amanda mentioned she was at the Whitehorse motel and had the week paid there but I dropped her off at 7th so she may have been exaggerating as she sometimes does. Brie has phone problems so did not give me that. Just her room number.

Sammil Adams
12-04-13, 22:48

LEO has been hot lately, but the action is still out there. And please gentleman, stop paying $30 for head on Dixie, you don't have to, but if you guys keep doing it, it makes my negotiations tougher. I literally never pay $30 and I always get what I want, and you could too.Saw Lindsey once and she became unreachable because of phone problem, would appreciate if you have it, thanks.

BJS1475
12-05-13, 01:10
Cross paths with Trisha Lake Worth, Monday late night,...made a donation of .20. Awesome gal. She said its ok to share digits. PM to get them.

BJS1475
12-05-13, 04:32
Happened to be driving thru lw about 1:30 am heading home, 4, 5 WSW and LSW out. 2 north of BK, 2/3 south, by checkers and few blocks south of that. North on dixie two blocks north of BK, saw WSW walking north.

Made a you but dude beat me to her. So, I made a block case they didn't connect, on and H st, 1 street west of dixie, I see Rose or Rosa, LSW. Banging body. Did the check, plenty of fur, trimmed but bushy (70's porn movie style).

Looked sexy as hell. Said she is 32, usually comes out at 4-5 am. Has a slight NYC accent. Sexy body with that latina booty. Chatted a bit. I seriously wanted to but I couldn't partake, had a plan be meeting me at home. No digits said some guy stole her phone. For you night owls, Talent was def out late! Happy hunting.

Melvin Smiley
12-05-13, 14:08
I was on Dixie & 10th & just finished a PM to nut hunter asking for help finding girls in this area. I look up & see a skinny brunette walking right at my car. I ask if she needs a ride, she jumps in & were driving to find a cool spot. She tells me her name is Amanda & she's ready for action. We agree on 40 for BBBJ & cfs. This girls pussy is small & tight, & she will let you crush it!! She said she has 2 room mates that are both DTF so I'm saving my dollars for the next hookup!! Stay safe.

Member #6111
12-05-13, 14:55
Happened to be driving thru lw about 1:30 am heading home, 4, 5 WSW and LSW out. 2 north of BK, 2/3 south, by checkers and few blocks south of that. North on dixie two blocks north of BK, saw WSW walking north.

Made a you but dude beat me to her. So, I made a block case they didn't connect, on and H st, 1 street west of dixie, I see Rose or Rosa, LSW. Banging body. Did the check, plenty of fur, trimmed but bushy (70's porn movie style).

Looked sexy as hell. Said she is 32, usually comes out at 4-5 am. Has a slight NYC accent. Sexy body with that latina booty. Chatted a bit. I seriously wanted to but I couldn't partake, had a plan be meeting me at home. No digits said some guy stole her phone. For you night owls, Talent was def out late! Happy hunting.They must do those stings once every couple months. When I was in lw just last year. No matter the time you would see 1 or 2 SW walking on Dixie and Federal. Some are good and some are just time wasters. My top 3 was jayda, this girl name amy who lives in that house 3 blocks behind bk and this little shirt latin girl who I saw on federal by 10. She looks ljke she just turn 19.. Like a cute teen who you didn't think was a walker. Can't wait to visit Lake Worth again.

Sleeper 100
12-06-13, 11:51
I was on Dixie & 10th & just finished a PM to nut hunter asking for help finding girls in this area. I look up & see a skinny brunette walking right at my car. I ask if she needs a ride, she jumps in & were driving to find a cool spot. She tells me her name is Amanda & she's ready for action. We agree on 40 for BBBJ & cfs. This girls pussy is small & tight, & she will let you crush it!! She said she has 2 room mates that are both DTF so I'm saving my dollars for the next hookup!! Stay safe.Exellent service and not a bad looking girl either! .25 for BBBJCIM. FS is available for .5, no greek. I have digits to trade.

BJS1475
12-06-13, 15:00
They must do those stings once every couple months. When I was in lw just last year. No matter the time you would see 1 or 2 SW walking on Dixie and Federal. Some are good and some are just time wasters. My top 3 was jayda, this girl name amy who lives in that house 3 blocks behind bk and this little shirt latin girl who I saw on federal by 10. She looks ljke she just turn 19.. Like a cute teen who you didn't think was a walker. Can't wait to visit Lake Worth again.Still girls out there anytime of day. Just I was surprised to see so many out at that time of night. However usually you will find any number of girls any time of day, now a days. Check the post here on this thread, guys.

Finding gold everywhere.

SnapCrackle
12-07-13, 03:08
New to this site but been mongering for years. Live on Treasure Coast but come down to play. Is it still good on Military near Purdy.

BJS1475
12-07-13, 14:37
New to this site but been mongering for years. Live on Treasure Coast but come down to play. Is it still good on Military near Purdy.Action is in Lake Worth up an down Dixie.

BReal00
12-07-13, 15:50
New to this site but been mongering for years. Live on Treasure Coast but come down to play. Is it still good on Military near Purdy.I've seen a couple of ladies in that general area every now and again. I've had better luck on Dixie between 6th and forest hill.

BJS1475
12-07-13, 18:16
I've seen a couple of ladies in that general area every now and again. I've had better luck on Dixie between 6th and forest hill.Lake Worth on Dixie. South on Dixie, from the split, north. Sometimes as far north as southern.

DRats
12-07-13, 23:57
Pick her up and had a good time, thank you fellow monger you know who you are, long story short BBBJ then cfs then BBBJCIM to finish skills BJ 8 FS 6 attitude 9 just a nice gal. Have digits.

BReal00
12-08-13, 04:27
Christina is a great date. Beat face but nice fake tits and great attitude and solid BBBJ skills. She identifies herself to me as Kayla. I recommend her. I also have gone to two separate locations that she has taken me to, and both were safe and no drama. The boyfriend is ever present, but he is not a threat in my experience.Yeah I've gotten with her a couple of times. She's real nice and does a good job no rushing at all. I had her number awhile ago but lost it. Would call her up and she would meet me at my place. Would even say we can hangout and watch a movie but I tend to take care of business and have her go about hers.

SnapCrackle
12-09-13, 12:03
I know I have to get my reports up but any intel on the area as of late. Moved out of west palm lakeworth area about 8 years ago to P.S.l. Taking someone to Ft Lauderdale airport Sat. During the day how are picking and any cheap notels I can get Tia.

King P
12-09-13, 12:29
Sitting at the light on Woolbright. Waiting to turn left on Dixie. HSW is crossing the street. She looks at me and I nod. Make the left and scoop her up as she gets to the gas station fork in the road. She says .4, I laugh and say I got .2! But I swallow she says. In that case I got .25. Agreed. Slow BBBJCIMWS and lots of moaning. Didn't stop till I was limp and gave the okay. Real cute chic. Early 20's. Lots of tats. Kept asking me to put my phone away after declining on pics. Says her usual gives her 40/80. I didn't even comment. But she had a nice body though. Prolly go CFS next time.

Hari Balzak
12-10-13, 17:45
Yeah I've gotten with her a couple of times. She's real nice and does a good job no rushing at all. I had her number awhile ago but lost it. Would call her up and she would meet me at my place. Would even say we can hangout and watch a movie but I tend to take care of business and have her go about hers.Does she have jet black hair? I like mine young, & tiny.

CaptSeaHorse
12-11-13, 00:13
Does she have jet black hair? I like mine young, & tiny.PM brother I've got several pics of her, no she's 36 or 37? Great fake rack ex-stripper nice as hell just loves the snow if you know what I mean.

Porkin
12-11-13, 01:05
Took the long way home this evening. North on Dixie picked up Alona just north of BK. LEO check and got down to business. Cute spinner with curly dark hair. BBBJWCIM. 2. Dropped her downtown so she can hang at bar. Got digits. Trade for HSW or WSW.

Porkin
12-11-13, 01:22
Took the long way home this evening. North on Dixie picked up Alona just north of BK. LEO check and got down to business. Cute spinner with curly dark hair. BBBJWCIM. 2. Dropped her downtown so she can hang at bar. Got digits. Trade for HSW or WSW.

LakeWorthMonge
12-11-13, 07:30
LEO has been hot lately, but the action is still out there. And please gentleman, stop paying $30 for head on Dixie, you don't have to, but if you guys keep doing it, it makes my negotiations tougher. I literally never pay $30 and I always get what I want, and you could too.LOL if the chick did an awesome job, I give her 25 or 30 depending on my mood, but I rarely even take more then 20 out the atm.

BJS1475
12-11-13, 13:58
Drove thru Lake Worth on Dixie coming from wpb at noon today. Saw Melissa walking with her gf, couple of block north of BK. Didn't stop tho. Saw 2 SW (one really cute, short WSW) on south side, south of Chevron gas.

Station on and dixie & 6th. Pulled up to have a quick convo to check the temp, she said LEO has been hot today, stop her twice within a hour...FYI keep a lookout, a sting might be coming! Some talent out on both north and south side tho. Happy Hunting.

BJS1475
12-11-13, 18:42
Ran into blonde Kayla with the bid fake tits, Dixie two blocks north of 10th. She was wearing these short shorts with half her ass cheeks hanging out the back. Swear, if she bent over, you could see her kitty kat. Didn't partake but got her digits.

Donny2000
12-11-13, 19:58
I set out to pickup Jessica or Nene, I ran into Kayla (Victoria) around 10th / Us1, bbj, big fake rack, nice girl. I then got a bite to eat and on the way home I ran into young Rachel, same bbj, decent little spinner. Mongers paradise out there lately.

Member #6111
12-12-13, 10:01
I set out to pickup Jessica or Nene, I ran into Kayla (Victoria) around 10th / Us1, bbj, big fake rack, nice girl. I then got a bite to eat and on the way home I ran into young Rachel, same bbj, decent little spinner. Mongers paradise out there lately.You got pics of Kayla.

BJS1475
12-12-13, 23:37
Whats the latest on Nene? Anyone seen, heard from or hooked up with her recently? Pics? Been looking for her for a couple of weeks now.

SupaHorny
12-14-13, 10:22
I had a dream last week that I was lurking the Cresthaven area on the Trail. Met a WSW named Jersey with black curly hair, brown skin with lots of Tattooes, late 30's, had 2 backpacks with her, said she was from Atlantic City. Hopped in and she did her check right away to verify, said she was sleeping at abandoned house near car wash. Agreed to a BBBJ for .2 her skills were 8, looks 6, hygiene 6 (homeless but good breath and saliva didn't smell bad either). Said she has her personal care items in bags. I would definitely repeat but she has no digits. She offered CIMWS for .10 more but I passed after my last meeting. Tried to take pics but wanted more so I passed. (I have to be sneaky next time).

I read a post about another Munger using alcohol after his meetings, so I tried it and it stings like HELL.

CaptSeaHorse
12-14-13, 15:04
Whats the latest on Nene? Anyone seen, heard from or hooked up with her recently? Pics? Been looking for her for a couple of weeks now.Sadly NeNe is MIA, I've tried the phone she gave me like 5 times in the last two week ... Not in service.

CaptSeaHorse
12-14-13, 15:11
Afternoon Gentleman, I was horny as hell and the streets (at least for me) have been dead this past week. So Thursday night I hit the digits and called up Melissa. She's the chick from Michigan with the big tits, walks Dixie down in Lake Worth. Had previously done a BBBJWCIM a few months ago, this time I opted for FS. She can entertain, she is staying at this little cottage right behind the checkers on 6th Ave. Cool place, safe no drama. Got 1/2 & 1/2 for .5, she stripped down to reveal a very nice long lean body, she has what I call porn star like Christy Canyon tits! You know, they hang low on a skinny chick but are nice and fat and plump. She dropped to her knees and gave a nice slow BBBJ, I sucked played with those fat tits like a little kid plays with his toys Christmas morning! I slipped on a hat and pounded her mish. Did some DFK, very clean and cute chick I would repeat, digits for trade peace!

Budd2
12-15-13, 01:15
Been lurking this site for a while. Can't log in from my computer and have to post from my phone. Seen lots of indi board girls. Not many SW in Florida. Up north I saw tons of SW. Saw some SW in broward and decided to check out lake worth. About 2 weeks ago or less I wad heading north on federal and at the split went right to continue on federal. Saw a cute sexy white or Hispanic SW and turned around. She was on phone and pointed for me to go into the parking lot she was in front of. I kept going, had a bad feeling. Every SW I pick up always gets in car first then asks questions. So I went to military and near gun club I picked up Tracy. Very attractive but is 5 months pregnant. She has a clean fresh pussy so I fucked her in my car. The following weekend I picked up young thin Jennifer / Jules on federal just south of 10th, took her to a hotel and fucked. After that took old thick Kathy to same room for BBBJCIM. Tonight I met kayla with fake tits on federal north of 10th for BBBJCIM. Kayla is great, very sweet lady. I got phone numbers of all the girls. I would like to see young Rachel if anyone wants to trade digits for any of the above girls.

Budd2
12-15-13, 01:17
Been lurking this site for a while. Can't log in from my computer and have to post from my phone. Seen lots of indi board girls. Not many SW in Florida. Up north I saw tons of SW. Saw some SW in Broward and decided to check out Lake Worth. About 2 weeks ago or less I wad heading north on Federal and at the split went right to continue on federal. Saw a cute sexy white or Hispanic SW and turned around. She was on phone and pointed for me to go into the parking lot she was in front of. I kept going, had a bad feeling. Every SW I pick up always gets in car first then asks questions. So I went to military and near gun club I picked up Tracy. Very attractive but is 5 months pregnant. She has a clean fresh pussy so I fucked her in my car. The following weekend I picked up young thin Jennifer / Jules on federal just south of 10th, took her to a hotel and fucked. After that took old thick Kathy to same room for BBBJCIM. Tonight I met kayla with fake tits on federal north of 10th for BBBJCIM. Kayla is great, very sweet lady. I got phone numbers of all the girls. I would like to see young Rachel if anyone wants to trade digits for any of the above girls.

Melvin Smiley
12-15-13, 15:30
I scooped up Rachel at 7th ave & Dixie. She didn't hesitate to jump right in my car, we park at publix & deal a BBBJ & CFS for 40. Rachel looks a lot better walking than she does up close. She's a wht girl, 26 yrs old, a decent body, maybe 110 lbs but saggy tits and a sloppy pussy. BBBJ was ok, broke the condom & gave her the accidental creampie. I have her contact, but doubt that I will call her again, stay safe.

SnapCrackle
12-15-13, 16:23
Hey any budgets motels that I can pay with cash. Any info would be nice.

Thanks be safe.

CaptSeaHorse
12-15-13, 18:57
Smiley, you wanted Melissa's digits but your in-box is full!!

Member #5534
12-17-13, 00:17
Hey guys,

I just picked up Nene in Boynton and Dixie, gave me her number but she was pretty fucked up.

Sadly NeNe is MIA, I've tried the phone she gave me like 5 times in the last two week ... Not in service..

Budd2
12-17-13, 01:02
Picked up Bree yesterday on side street off federal south of 6th. Short young white petite sexy little thing from north Carolina with clean nice pussy. Got a room and fucked. She doesn't have a phone and took my number. Hopefully she will call. She is a keeper.

King P
12-17-13, 14:29
Picked up Bree yesterday on side street off federal south of 6th. Short young white petite sexy little thing from north Carolina with clean nice pussy. Got a room and fucked. She doesn't have a phone and took my number. Hopefully she will call. She is a keeper.Around what time did you see her?

BJS1475
12-17-13, 17:06
Around what time did you see her?Very cool girl. Tiny little package but well worth it.

Melvin Smiley
12-17-13, 17:27
Was riding Dixie looking for Amanda or nene but found Kayla at 13th & Dixie. She's a small wht girl, about 30 yrs, fake tits and a cute body. Parked in the plaza and agreed to 40 for BBBJ & fuck. Service was pretty good, overalls pretty cool chick with a chill attitude. She offered up her cell # in case I want to repeat.. LEO everywhere!! Stay safe..

SupaHorny
12-17-13, 20:15
I was on Dixie & 10th & just finished a PM to nut hunter asking for help finding girls in this area. I look up & see a skinny brunette walking right at my car. I ask if she needs a ride, she jumps in & were driving to find a cool spot. She tells me her name is Amanda & she's ready for action. We agree on 40 for BBBJ & cfs. This girls pussy is small & tight, & she will let you crush it!! She said she has 2 room mates that are both DTF so I'm saving my dollars for the next hookup!! Stay safe.I ran into young girl named Amanda last night around midnight. She was lurking in the shadows just two blocks north of BK on Dixie. Troll was really busy a couple clocks away so they were too occupied to notice me scooping her up. Drove by made eye contact, swung around the block and like a true SW she walked to the back road and hopped right in on the backsteet, before speaking we did the checks and then we found a spot. Agreed on .2 for BBBJ, I asked her for CIMWS for an extra .05 she was into it so said no problem and took the load. FS was available for .5 but she was my 3rd encounter for the day so I passed because I had to save something for when I got home. Definitely going to repeat and try FS with her this week. I got the digits to trade for any WSW or HSW that I haven't had the pleasure to enjoy yet.

I finally got pics, hey Melvin Smiley let me know if this is the same Amanda.

SupaHorny
12-17-13, 21:30

Happy hunting.I was lurking Dixie yesterday morning before heading to Cresthaven and Trail (check West Palm Beach tattoo / decoy post). It was dry as fuck out, no action at all after multiple strolls up and down I finally saw the original Kayla (not Victoria) near 6 Ave South and Dixie near a taco shop. Made eye contact and hit the block, like a pro she walked the side road to meet up. I instantly recognized her from this September post as she was showing her signature saggy stomach skin. She walked to my ride and I asked her if she needed a ride but she was HIGH as fuck twitching and shaking, I couldn't understand a word she said to me. Again like my West Palm Beach post, (a senior well educated monger spoke to me about tweaked out SWs and how crazy they can get when high) so I took his advice and locked my doors so she couldn't open it and get in my car. Who the hell wants to get stuck with a crazy ***** in their car.

Not to be dissappointed mungers, I scored the same night (posted earlier) this post is the pre-qual to Amanda.

Budd2
12-17-13, 22:59
I think I picked her up around 9:30 pm.

Melvin Smiley
12-18-13, 15:41
I ran into young girl named Amanda last night around midnight. She was lurking in the shadows just two blocks north of BK on Dixie. Troll was really busy a couple clocks away so they were too occupied to notice me scooping her up. Drove by made eye contact, swung around the block and like a true SW she walked to the back road and hopped right in on the backsteet, before speaking we did the checks and then we found a spot. Agreed on .2 for BBBJ, I asked her for CIMWS for an extra .05 she was into it so said no problem and took the load. FS was available for .5 but she was my 3rd encounter for the day so I passed because I had to save something for when I got home. Definitely going to repeat and try FS with her this week. I got the digits to trade for any WSW or HSW that I haven't had the pleasure to enjoy yet.

I finally got pics, hey Melvin Smiley let me know if this is the same Amanda.That's her, LOL I've been tryin to catch up with her but haven't had any luck. The contacts for her are friends phones that never seem to work!!

Timonelama
12-18-13, 23:05
That's her, LOL I've been tryin to catch up with her but haven't had any luck. The contacts for her are friends phones that never seem to work!!Seen her too..

SwindIbpKing
12-19-13, 13:50
Seen her too..Seen her three LOL... Mouth isn't only place she's willing to take a load FYI LOL.

BJS1475
12-20-13, 17:00
Seems to be a bit slow lately! Haven't heard of stings the last couple of weeks.. Remember, pictures of your ventures. Help out with images of the menu.

SupaHorny
12-21-13, 12:08
Pick her up and had a good time, thank you fellow monger you know who you are, long story short BBBJ then cfs then BBBJCIM to finish skills BJ 8 FS 6 attitude 9 just a nice gal. Have digits.I got her digits and arranged a meeting, during our conversational arrangement and screening (Attention!! Fellow Mungers) she asked me if I got her number from someone on a website that she heard about from one of her clients. Shame one you to the unknown Munger whoever told her but anyways she said that she encourages the website to people that can be trusted because she has been getting lots of client referrals because of her good services. She usually charges a little more than I have been donating to a normal jump in car SW, but to me its totally worth it she has similar skills like her friend Melissa. She said that usually you can get .3 for BBBJCIM or CFS for .6. I guess on a desperate day like another creature of habit you can get it lower if you catch her at a good time. She doesn't walk the streets so don't even waste your time looking and said she works at one of those Photo Studios 5 to 6 days a week where she charges more due to the facility usage. I have digits for Senior & Trusted members only, sorry newbies this one said she has never been picked up for soliciting and she wants to keep it that way. Rating was accurate from previous DRats post. Lastly, I got BBBJCIM for .3, sorry I know that we are not supposed to overpay and give more then .2 but she was going to get out the car because she said she is not a regular SW and I was horny.

I took an action pic without her knowing about it (muted phone / no flash), fellow mungers please DO NOT run and tell her because she will start asking people not to take pics of her and to also put your cellphone away. I have had a few SWs tell me before they start BJ to not take pics of them and put my phone down. Now I know why snitches get stitches!!

DarkRaijin
12-23-13, 00:57
I got her digits and arranged a meeting, during our conversational arrangement and screening (Attention!! Fellow Mungers) she asked me if I got her ,,,Keep up the hard work good sir. Rewards are just a Jackson away keke.

Medic69
12-23-13, 11:00
Hooked up with Melissa for an hour GFE thanks to CaptSeaHorse. Great girl, cute, one of the best BBBJWS I've had. Nice tight, clean pussy as well. Great personality and not a clock watcher at all. Two pops. I have digits for Seniors or regular contributing members.

Xkbxkb1
12-23-13, 14:50
Was on the Dixie drag about 2 pm on Sunday. Two WSW north if 6th were out and about. I was too nervous to pull the trigger, but both looked pretty good. Sorry not much more to report, but it is what it is.

Xkbxkb1
12-23-13, 18:15
Cruised the usual spots north of Lake around 2. Nothing out.

Member #5534
12-23-13, 19:44
I saw Amanda this past weekend, sweet girl, said she was staying at the breezeway next to Harris. Look for a place to park but almost nowhere was good. I ended up getting a BJ, wanted .30 settled for .20. When I was playing with the box and she said she was sore due to her BJ being drunk and pounding it really hard the night before. Great service as always, asked me to drop her off to get her meds. Def I'll repeat.

Member #5534
12-23-13, 19:52
Saw Kayla last week, we hanged out in her driveway. Went for the .40 f / s, awesome as always. Face is fucked up but what a body!! Great service, sweet girl. Will repeat!! Also I want to thank some of you fellow mongers that hooked me up with the number, highly appreciate it!

SupaHorny
12-23-13, 22:48
I had a daydream about a WSW named Jules in the afternoon. Found the prize on Dixie near 7th blending in with the open businesses on both sides of Dixie. She hoped right in got we found a spot but then she asked me to donate .6 for CFS. I said you must be high (oops not yet) she took .35 for CFS and it was well worth it, what a bargain. Says she is a former dancer and she was clean shaven with no smell at all one of the nicer ones. She has lots of tattoos all over and also very cool girl. She gave me the digits for future meetings so trusted members hit me up and pass on some digits for other WSWs.

Budd2
12-24-13, 02:25
Got her digits and hooked up with her. What a cool girl, had a great time. Got a room, BBBJCIM and we fucked. Will be seeing her again.

Budd2
12-28-13, 03:28
Just made post in wpb back page reports. On way home from that date, drove thru LW and picked up Carrie Ann, mid 30's thin and not bad looking. Went to house she was staying at and BBBJ and fucked. Very cool girl.

SupaHorny
12-28-13, 23:02
I had a dream about the lovely Kayla the other day, this was my first time meeting her. Fellow mongers, you guys were right about her she is well worth it. Agreed on .4 for BBBJ & CFS and she worth every penny. She is great with her mouth and afterwards we tried every position before I unloaded. Definitely going to repeat over and over again it was great.

I would like to thank the Best Monger of the year 2013 CaptSeaHorse because without him we will all be lost driving around the streets with hard. Ons and blueballs. Thanks man, I am glad that you welcome us all and make this website a better place for mongers to practice and someday perfect the craft of Hoebanging.

BudBowl2001
12-28-13, 23:08
Just made post in wpb back page reports. On way home from that date, drove thru LW and picked up Carrie Ann, mid 30's thin and not bad looking. Went to house she was staying at and BBBJ and fucked. Very cool girl.You been busy.

Member #4497
12-29-13, 01:05
Picked up Jules Christmas eve just south of the presidente, at around 3 pm. Got a room for an hour and did 50 for BBBJ and FS. Good technique, but was high as shit. She spent about 10 minutes in the bathroom before we started, was almost ready to leave on her. Have digits for trade. I also saw victoria? Walking around the same area at the same time.

Tonight I picked up Rachel just north of the gay bar at around 8 pm. Decent body, face is so so, her BJ was horrible and I had to have her finish off with an HJ. I would rather have my 20 back, and watched porn at my house. I didn't even ask for digits given her performance. Jules was also out, and I was going to hang a you. Turn to pick her up again but there was a four car police convention about a block and a half north of were she was walking so I passed. I saw an amazing looking blonde on 6th just east of dixie, but she met up with someone before I could swing back around. Not sure if she was working, she was wearing thigh high black boots, a white fur mini skirt and a halter top. Seemed too hollywood to be true.

I've been cruising the last few weeks every other day or so for a couple passes. I don't know if I'm just unlucky, but I have only ever seen the girls I just listed in the passed few weeks. I was out from about 7 till 1130 tonight, and was dry as.

Shit. Looking for digits or intel on where to find melissa or another girl that can host. I had a number for amanda, but no one has ever texted back.

Budd2
12-29-13, 10:30
You been busy.You taught me well. LOL.

Rj242
12-30-13, 14:13
Was dry as hell around midnight, late night scoop in west palm apparently as was only one out that I could find. Hopped in said her name was Rosie. She was a slender chick eager to ride the stallion. She had it covered for the appetizer so was no trouble to get her to jump on. No digits as forgot to ask as head was spinning from fun times. I have others for trade if anyone has. Mazda hotel was good that night.

Rj242
12-30-13, 14:43
Hit the trail, slim pickings, found Debbie. She is a little older and has a kinda smashed up grill. But I was in the mood so went for it. Surprisingly good with the nodding. She got out her tits and everything, she really put in effort. It wasn't long before I was dropping her off. Think she told me she was a freak and she liked it. Good for me.

On the way back ran into Juicy. Tight little chick who really looked like fun. She wasn't the best smelling chick on the drag, but the tight little shorts make you forget about that.

Can trade on both if anyone interested.

Sorry for long absence. Have been gone and just back in town. Doing it to it! Looks like a lot of new faces!

BJS1475
12-30-13, 16:26
Hit the trail, slim pickings, found Debbie. She is a little older and has a kinda smashed up grill. But I was in the mood so went for it. Surprisingly good with the nodding. She got out her tits and everything, she really put in effort. It wasn't long before I was dropping her off. Think she told me she was a freak and she liked it. Good for me.

On the way back ran into Juicy. Tight little chick who really looked like fun. She wasn't the best smelling chick on the drag, but the tight little shorts make you forget about that.

Can trade on both if anyone interested.

Sorry for long absence. Have been gone and just back in town. Doing it to it! Looks like a lot of new faces!I agree. Ran in to Juicy a while ago. "Brain game" is really good but the coochie is REALLY good! BIG knockers on this little package!

Member #5534
01-01-14, 20:58
I had the pleasure to meet Brie this past weekend. She's so short and tiny I almost didn't stop thinking she was a regular girl (it was dark) Went back to my place and we settled for 2 pops, awesome experience. She said she had just gotten burned by her pimp / bf and she had to start from zero. Great gal, very petite, nice body. Also she's a screamer. Def would repeat.

BJS1475
01-02-14, 01:33
Petite, tiny Brie. Awesome girl!

SpecialOne8
01-02-14, 02:49
Could not agree more! You are the MAN Sea Horse, and someone rookies can learn a lot from! It's nice to see your neck of the woods has quality SMs like we do up in O. Town.

Semper. Fi Brother!

I had a dream about the lovely Kayla the other day, this was my first time meeting her. Fellow mongers, you guys were right about her she is well worth it. Agreed on .4 for BBBJ & CFS and she worth every penny. She is great with her mouth and afterwards we tried every position before I unloaded. Definitely going to repeat over and over again it was great.

I would like to thank the Best Monger of the year 2013 CaptSeaHorse because without him we will all be lost driving around the streets with hard. Ons and blueballs. Thanks man, I am glad that you welcome us all and make this website a better place for mongers to practice and someday perfect the craft of Hoebanging.

Melvin Smiley
01-02-14, 23:57
So tired of the same girls in Pompano so I migrated up to Lakeworth tonight & scooped up Bree. She is exactly as others have described, cute, cool, & ready for action!! 4 got me BBBJ & CFS in the back seat. I got to splurge & do a hotel date because she is a hot fuck! I will def be tryin to see her again. Stay safe.

Member #5534
01-04-14, 23:58
I had a dream about Alana tonight around 10th and dixie. Skinny, curly black hair, idk late 20's early 30's. Very cool girl, got brain for .25. Awesome technique, I will repeat.

Member #5534
01-05-14, 00:02
I was cruising on Federal between 6th and the junction and I saw a blonde walking around, good looking. She looked TGTBT so I drove by. I went behind the streets between dixie and federal and I noticed 2 police cars on each side if the street waiting. Idk if it was a sting but be careful out there guys!

Porkin
01-05-14, 16:16
I was cruising on Federal between 6th and the junction and I saw a blonde walking around, good looking. She looked TGTBT so I drove by. I went behind the streets between dixie and federal and I noticed 2 police cars on each side if the street waiting. Idk if it was a sting but be careful out there guys!Yes. I'm pretty sure it was. Saw same girl when I came off street just south of 6th. Mid 30's black clean cut dude walking a little behind her. He eye balled me as I turned onto Dixie. Any veteran could smell that a mile away. LOL.

Member #4497
01-11-14, 02:50
Did about five loops tonight and only saw Jules and some black whale. I saw a hot blond too, but she was walking real close to some dude, so figured she wasn't working. Got beat to the punch on jules so went for Kandy from backpage ( http://westpalmbeach.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/everything-you-want-now-beach-bunny-30/24701589). Posting a report on her in that section.

On the way home about midnight, I noticed the hot blond broke away from the guy she was walking with and started eyeing up traffic. Picked her up on the corner of 10th, and did the LEO check, and she guided me to some boarded up house and got 1/2 and 1/2 for 40 behind a fence on the side yard of that house. I almost felt bad, after Kandy I just wiped up with water and a rag, so Jessica was making faces from sucking on the condom lube that was still on my shaft. She had no phone, so there were no digits to get. I am 99% certain she is the same Jessica from post 115.

BReal00
01-11-14, 10:42
I had the pleasure to meet Brie this past weekend. She's so short and tiny I almost didn't stop thinking she was a regular girl (it was dark) Went back to my place and we settled for 2 pops, awesome experience. She said she had just gotten burned by her pimp / bf and she had to start from zero. Great gal, very petite, nice body. Also she's a screamer. Def would repeat.Where did you run into her?

Budd2
01-11-14, 13:29
Did afternoon stroll and picked up Ally. She has a great petite body but I had trouble busting a nut. Her BBBJ was good and she worked it for a while before giving up. Then got Amy and she busted my nut BBBJCIM w / swallow. She was a blond with a good body. Went back out at 2:30 am and got Jules, BBBJCIM w / swallow and she was looking better and clean and fresh. Her pussy was clean and nice. Then called Carrie Ann and she was the best. BBBJ then fucked. She likes sex and was also fresh and clean. Carrie Ann is older than the other 3 girls and her experience showed in her performance. Amy is the only one I didn't get a number from and Jules gave me a different number than the one I had from before.

Member #5534
01-11-14, 16:33
Where did you run into her?On Dixie and 6th, by the Checkers.

Melvin Smiley
01-12-14, 00:34
Did afternoon stroll and picked up Ally. She has a great petite body but I had trouble busting a nut. Her BBBJ was good and she worked it for a while before giving up. Then got Amy and she busted my nut BBBJCIM w / swallow. She was a blond with a good body. Went back out at 2:30 am and got Jules, BBBJCIM w / swallow and she was looking better and clean and fresh. Her pussy was clean and nice. Then called Carrie Ann and she was the best. BBBJ then fucked. She likes sex and was also fresh and clean. Carrie Ann is older than the other 3 girls and her experience showed in her performance. Amy is the only one I didn't get a number from and Jules gave me a different number than the one I had from before.Were all 4 girls in Lk. Worth? IF so, where did you find them walking? Thanks.

Budd2
01-13-14, 01:52
Were all 4 girls in Lk. Worth? IF so, where did you find them walking? Thanks.Ally was on side street off Dixie south of 6th just west of RxR tracks. Amy was walking dixie south of 10th and on my way back south I still saw her walking and she was close by the burger king when I got her. Jules was near 7th and Dixie where I always see her and Carrie Ann I called and picked her up where she lives.

Hari Balzak
01-16-14, 11:19

294417Can you PM her digits?

ToolmanLan
01-17-14, 09:36
Picked het up by Burger king, took her thru drive thru went to pick up party favors.

Went by her house, she got out said she be right back.

Gone, never returned..WTF.

Beware spoke with other girls she does this all the time.

ToolmanLan
01-17-14, 09:38
Next day after the Allie scam I got burned by Allie.

By checkers, she took the $ and ran out...

ToolmanLan
01-17-14, 09:41
She is a nice girl, lots of fun.

Parties a little to hard.gets kind of nody.

But she does well, I'd recommend.

CaptSeaHorse
01-17-14, 10:19
Can you PM her digits?Sadly little Bree is visiting uncle LEO if you know what I mean it appears the visit will be a long one.

CaptSeaHorse
01-17-14, 17:30
Picked het up by Burger king, took her thru drive thru went to pick up party favors.

Went by her house, she got out said she be right back.

Gone, never returned..WTF.

Beware spoke with other girls she does this all the time.Wow dude I've hooked up with Jules I'd say 4-5 times never had that issue.

She must've just started doing that. I can tell you watch out for Rachel she will go through your pockets and middle console.

LonelyLoser
01-18-14, 00:23
Sadly little Bree is visiting uncle LEO if you know what I mean it appears the visit will be a long one.That really really is a shame.

LonelyLoser
01-18-14, 00:33
I had a dream about Alana tonight around 10th and dixie. Skinny, curly black hair, idk late 20's early 30's. Very cool girl, got brain for .25. Awesome technique, I will repeat.Your dream of Alana could turn out to be a nightmare. It is known that she is hiv. She is early 30's and has been doing this over a decade.

So fellow mongers beware out there.

Member #5534
01-18-14, 02:14
Your dream of Alana could turn out to be a nightmare. It is known that she is hiv. She is early 30's and has been doing this over a decade.

So fellow mongers beware out there.Thank god I always get my bjs with a cover. Good looks dude.

Sammil Adams
01-18-14, 02:19
We managed to meet around 9 pm tonight on her and Gabby's corner of 7th and G. Asked her where she has been and she said she was in the gun club Hilton for 6 days or so. Of course I knew this already but it was good to hear she has an honest heart. Her first soliciting charge she is out on bond. I have had a few of the lw hookers but this lean string bean takes first place on the snatch snugness scale. I would say an 8 1/2 or so. It was apparent when I stuck my middle finger in there while her mouth was busy and I felt what a nine teen yr old pussy is supposed to feel like. After a 15 minute BBBJ I took her slow for another 15 min or so and had an intense satisfying finish. Jessica is around a 5 or 6 on ss scale next to Amanda. Brie around the same. Met this blonde wearing glasses about 3 weeks ago called herself Kayla, nice white fleshy legs and decent BBBJ but around 6 again on my scale. I didn't ask for her digits and haven't seen her since. I asked K if she knew Lindsey and she did and said that L had medical issues and was in hospital but not sure about this. I agree with some older posts I have read that Lindsey is the tops so far in LW with her head and she has a nice edible pussy also. If anyone has seen her lately (Lindsey) I would appreciate a message. Anyway, back to Amanda, she is a little more wary for the time being but I am sure her needs will keep her out on the streets because she also lost her phone at this time, same with Jessica, but she apparently kept my number on her google contact account because sometimes when I want to stay in touch with one of these girls I will give out my number. Sometimes it pays off like it did today.

BJS1475
01-18-14, 19:37
We managed to meet around 9 pm tonight on her and Gabby's corner of 7th and G. Asked her where she has been and she said she was in the gun club Hilton for 6 days or so. Of course I knew this already but it was good to hear she has an honest heart. Her first soliciting charge she is out on bond. I have had a few of the lw hookers but this lean string bean takes first place on the snatch snugness scale. I would say an 8 1/2 or so. It was apparent when I stuck my middle finger in there while her mouth was busy and I felt what a nine teen yr old pussy is supposed to feel like. After a 15 minute BBBJ I took her slow for another 15 min or so and had an intense satisfying finish. Jessica is around a 5 or 6 on ss scale next to Amanda. Brie around the same. Met this blonde wearing glasses about 3 weeks ago called herself Kayla, nice white fleshy legs and decent BBBJ but around 6 again on my scale. I didn't ask for her digits and haven't seen her since. I asked K if she knew Lindsey and she did and said that L had medical issues and was in hospital but not sure about this. I agree with some older posts I have read that Lindsey is the tops so far in LW with her head and she has a nice edible pussy also. If anyone has seen her lately (Lindsey) I would appreciate a message. Anyway, back to Amanda, she is a little more wary for the time being but I am sure her needs will keep her out on the streets because she also lost her phone at this time, same with Jessica, but she apparently kept my number on her google contact account because sometimes when I want to stay in touch with one of these girls I will give out my number. Sometimes it pays off like it did today.For me, Brie wins, BY FAR! She fits me like a glove. Still looking for Amanda and NeNe, so edification may come soon after I cross paths with them.

Rj242
01-19-14, 10:18
It was sort of cold, and most of he talent seemed to stay in this weekend. Did meet up with Jessica. Was a looker but as is the case with most who look decent, a pretty run of the mill BJ. She stayed with it and finished. Looked like some sweeps as well as uncle seemed to have his whole family in town.

Seems a lot of my numbers are getting turned off again. Time to get some new ones.

As for my previous recommendations for asia, it has gone down hill with her, so I am passing and joining the "not my cup of tea" group. Waste of $.

TrueColo
01-19-14, 14:23
Your dream of Alana could turn out to be a nightmare. It is known that she is hiv. She is early 30's and has been doing this over a decade.

So fellow mongers beware out there.Wow, that's crazy. Has she ever visited uncle LEO. Would like to find out who she is to avoid her.

Thanks for the inside.

LakeWorthMonge
01-20-14, 01:15
Does Jessi have a sister, I've Seen a girl around Lake Worth that looks just like her the past few weeks pretty sure its Not her though, I wrote Jessi off my list a month ago.

LonelyLoser
01-20-14, 11:57
Wow, that's crazy. Has she ever visited uncle LEO. Would like to find out who she is to avoid her.

Thanks for the inside.IDK if she has visited uncle LEO, my geuss is yes. Anyway she's white kinda tall about 5'6", dark curly hair usually wears jeans no shorts or skirts caus of her track marks and has a scar on right cheek and has long scars from surgery on both arms.

Tjrocky
01-21-14, 10:13
IDK if she has visited uncle LEO, my geuss is yes. Anyway she's white kinda tall about 5'6", dark curly hair usually wears jeans no shorts or skirts caus of her track marks and has a scar on right cheek and has long scars from surgery on both arms.Didn't the Palm Beach post do an article about her a year or so ago?

TrueColo
01-21-14, 23:44
Didn't the Palm Beach post do an article about her a year or so ago?Here are a couple of links for two known HIV positive SW's.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/cops-prostitute-admits-she-has-sex-without-telling/nTndb/

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/lake_worth/michelle-weissman-of-lake-worth-busted-in-prostitution-sting-tells-deputies-shes-hiv-positive

LonelyLoser
01-22-14, 12:44
Here are a couple of links for two known HIV positive SW's.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/cops-prostitute-admits-she-has-sex-without-telling/nTndb/

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/lake_worth/michelle-weissman-of-lake-worth-busted-in-prostitution-sting-tells-deputies-shes-hiv-positiveOMG No LOL. She way way prettier than those 2.

CaptSeaHorse
01-25-14, 13:41
Afternoon Gentlemen, I hit Lake Worth & Dixie Thursday night and struck gold, NeNe spotted my car as I was cruising on J Street just north of the Burger King.

That's twice now she's the one flagging me down! LOL anyway got a super BBBJ for .22 only downside was she jumped off my c0 ck the minute she started to taste my load. Her HJ to BBBJ to HJ and back to BBBJ is one of the best. Now she gave me digits (different then the one she's given me several times before). I'll be happy to pass them along. I called it today some dude answered so I hung up. I'm hunting Monday I'll try texting her then. I was out last night on Dixie looked ok but my one of my head lights went out and the piggies pulled me over and gave me a warning, I high tailed home right after that!! ... Peace.

IdRatherPforp
01-28-14, 00:19

294417Dayyuummm!! Nice find! Any digits of Brie? I'll be over that way this weekend and would love to sample this petite filet!!

IdRatherPforp
01-28-14, 00:21
Afternoon Gentlemen, I hit Lake Worth & Dixie Thursday night and struck gold, NeNe spotted my car as I was cruising on J Street just north of the Burger King.

That's twice now she's the one flagging me down! LOL anyway got a super BBBJ for .22 only downside was she jumped off my c0 ck the minute she started to taste my load. Her HJ to BBBJ to HJ and back to BBBJ is one of the best. Now she gave me digits (different then the one she's given me several times before). I'll be happy to pass them along. I called it today some dude answered so I hung up. I'm hunting Monday I'll try texting her then. I was out last night on Dixie looked ok but my one of my head lights went out and the piggies pulled me over and gave me a warning, I high tailed home right after that! Peace.Nice find see! Too bad this pretty little thing can't at least catch the gravy and spit.

LonelyLoser
02-04-14, 07:52
Wow it's been a whole week since someone posted anything! The last post was about Nene, which I wouldn't mind running in to her according to her pic. Lets get out there guys and see what we can find LOL but of course be careful. Safety cums first.

Polkeyes
02-04-14, 11:34
Hooked up with Trisha while working in lake worth. Called and she answered. Picked her up at her place and went down the street. Discussed rate. Bbbjcimws. Started to bust my nut and told her if she swallowed there was a tip in it for. She swallowed every drop. Will see her again next trip.

BJS1475
02-04-14, 19:34
Notice there has not been any posts in LW the last few days, so I decided to do some cruising through a few of the usual hot spots. Results... NOTHING! Drove from Boynton, North to LW, over to Military and LW.

North over to dixie WPB, North to 45th / Blue Heron.Nothing! Drove that route twice, once around 1 pm...even stopped at LUPITA'S TEX / MEX on dixie in LW for lunch...then drove it again around 4:30 PM, QUITTIN' TIME.

Even came out once more about 11 pm, but only drove through dixie LW.still nothing!! LEO has shut down EVERYTHING!

Times like these, you better have a solid stash of reserve digits and utilize them. Drought will be over soon. Just a matter of time.

Sammil Adams
02-05-14, 17:54
Received call from unknown and turned out to be Jessica, tall thin 22 blonde. She is staying a little south of Lake Worth. On my way to get her I see tight little brunette near Military and Forest Hill by the drug store on west side. Made you-turn and she was about to get in some guys car and because the dude was paranoid I entered parking lot and told her to get in. She did, calls herself Alex, nice light brown eyes, 25 or so, nice demeanor, and she led me to a nearby spot. BBBJ was decent, went down good, good pussy but unable to make out too much due to darkness. She asked for 50, settled for 40 and may see her again. Then to Jessica where I was able to get her new number. She is looking good. It seems timing is everything so try not to be discouraged dudes. Will pass on J number and would like to get the elusive ne ne but not having too much luck.

BJS1475
02-06-14, 03:18
Where oh Where is Ne Ne?