PDA

View Full Version : Ripoff Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

RoccoJeremmy
07-12-10, 01:58
Ripoff BIG BIG BIG time is Ault Entertainment Club at the 1221 Duval St. I went there last night, good looking girls. The base price is 200 "FS" then when get into the room and make you wait about half hour the girl start upselling all inclusive for 600. I had a very bad time.

People from KW or Keys avoid this place. Please accept this advice from a fellow hobbyiest from Orlando.

www.AdultKeyWest.biz

Defiantone
07-29-10, 09:28
Ripoff BIG BIG BIG time is Ault Entertainment Club at the 1221 Duval St. I went there last night, good looking girls. The base price is 200 "FS" then when get into the room and make you wait about half hour the girl start upselling all inclusive for 600. I had a very bad time.

People from KW or Keys avoid this place. Please accept this advice from a fellow hobbyiest from Orlando.

www.AdultKeyWest.bizI think it is also known as the Scrub Club, either way they are both similar in that they are high priced rip offs. Might as well just spend your money and time at one if the strip clubs. Uncle Leo let's some things go jn the keys but not what you are looking for.