PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

JakePelican
12-19-12, 16:22
Is there any good time to be had over at that truck stop in Baldwin?

Do you HAVE to have a truck?

JAXnewbie
12-21-12, 13:55

Do you HAVE to have a truck?I'm not familiar with this area or truck stops. I live about 100 miles west of Jax and my sister came from out west for Christmas, she told me she went to use the rest room at a truck stop on I-10 before coming to my home which I believe would be the one in Madison county though I don't know which one specifically, and her words,"the place was disgusting, with hookers and truckers, and crack addicts". Now I've been around there a few times buying gas and never seen that sort of thing and find it hard to believe but I never been there at the hour my sister was there which was past 11pm / midnight. I never seen anything in Baldwin, but I'm never out late.

Majik Mike
01-18-13, 15:13
I'm not familiar with this area or truck stops. I live about 100 miles west of Jax and my sister came from out west for Christmas, she told me she went to use the rest room at a truck stop on I-10 before coming to my home which I believe would be the one in Madison county though I don't know which one specifically, and her words,"the place was disgusting, with hookers and truckers, and crack addicts". Now I've been around there a few times buying gas and never seen that sort of thing and find it hard to believe but I never been there at the hour my sister was there which was past 11pm / midnight. I never seen anything in Baldwin, but I'm never out late.Are there titty dancers in a tit bar? Hell yea theres hookers on 301 in baldwin Fl you park your 4 wheeler in T / As lot rigs are parked on 301 they dance rig to rig out on the road, they will often hitch on the west bound ramp onto 10 just to get a john! I picked up a little spinner took her to a notel in Starke Fl paid for a room had my every way with her over 2 hrs no tip Aat showered and drove to central Fl all for 38. 00 + tax You can get ripped off no doubt in Cow town But. You can have lotsa fun her too, Ramada on Lane if you don't drive a rig park at Andys accross the road and watch the working girls come out there swoop an grab get them the hell out of there. Used to pard at thelot on Mc duff walk to cinderellas for a brew and a BBBJ cost about. 5 but a sure thing. Rest Area on 85 south side you wait til 7 star mar goes to and bound area to eat with buddy and they pop up like.

A jack in the box! Have fun if all esle dosent pan out hit 103rd indian town main st has its days as well, if you hit PH well we sow what we reap, personally I'd fuck my hand before stooping to PH and if you do go there you may fuck your hand anyway in the Duval County slam'

Majik Mike
01-18-13, 15:15

Do you HAVE to have a truck?3 trucks Red, White and Blue!

DocFeelgood
02-13-14, 16:58
Stephanie typical lot lizard. Lack luster bbjcim .2. Spinner type late 30's Long curly brunette 5'8 115.

TattooedMonger
09-28-18, 17:26
Wife looking for a dream of hers to come true.

TattooedMonger
03-05-21, 06:40
Hey hey guys the old lady is at it again. She wants us to jump in the cab and take her to the Eiffel tower.

LikeItJuicy
03-05-21, 11:46
Hey hey guys the old lady is at it again. She wants us to jump in the cab and take her to the Eiffel tower.I don't have truck but I do have some pipe I can share with her.

LikeItJuicy
03-05-21, 13:00
Hey hey guys the old lady is at it again. She wants us to jump in the cab and take her to the Eiffel tower.I don't have a truck but have plenty of pipe to lay. I can send a message with my description if you are interested.

NeckAuthority
03-05-21, 14:55
Hey hey guys the old lady is at it again. She wants us to jump in the cab and take her to the Eiffel tower.Who are you talking about? Is it a Trucker chick trying to.

Grab some studs?

PipiLong
03-06-21, 18:21
Anybody get a response?

Wife looking for a dream of hers to come true.

DWaltonXXX
03-07-21, 08:35
Not the OP, but "old lady" is a euphemism for wife or significant other. An Eiffel Tower is a sex position for 2 guys and 1 girl. The guys form the vertical risers and the girl is the horizontal bridge between them. He seems to be saying that on occasion, the wife wants 2 dicks and he's looking for a second.

Who are you talking about? Is it a Trucker chick trying to.

Grab some studs?

LikeItJuicy
03-08-21, 11:13
Anybody get a response?Must have sourced it local.

AMnnos
07-21-22, 23:20
But I felt the need to put this here. Crazy.

Please don't bother asking. She's gone.

Night Gents.

ChrisPoontang
07-22-22, 12:30

Night Gents.You wanted to show off the fact you learned how to vignette in photoshop?

Congrats!

It looks like a typical 1990's picture.

AMnnos
07-22-22, 14:10
You wanted to show off the fact you learned how to vignette in photoshop?

Congrats!

It looks like a typical 1990's picture.Appreciate the positive comment.

ClosetPervert9
07-22-22, 14:51
I didn't even know Jax still had lot lizards. I thought Amazon scared them away.

AMnnos
07-24-22, 18:31
I've seen her a dozen times and always in either her driveway or pulled up in the front yard. I've never had an issue.Happy to hear Lo didn't pull one on you so close to her home base. That's how it should be.

Unfortunately it's not always like that and many of these girls get turned. We don't know who; We don't know when. I will never ever put myself in any situation where I don't have the upper hand or my safety is compromised. IDC if it's Mother Theresa herself sucking on my dick.

Hope Lo keeps in good standing and she don't wind up in the Do No Do thread. If she DOES wind up turning to the dark side, I won't say "I told you so". Just remember this little convo.

I wouldn't mind a little Blo and Go from Lo on the down low ya know.

Mr Johns
07-30-22, 21:19

Night Gents.Where is she?

Tawlz
08-04-22, 23:45
Hey hey guys the old lady is at it again. She wants us to jump in the cab and take her to the Eiffel tower.Is the offer still good on this one?

MRBrooks1133
08-30-22, 17:04

I know you

Night Gents.I know you said she's not here anymore, but is there someone like her that gives a similar experience? Someone that I can really stretch the asshole. What other areas do you know that has talent? Send private chat if you can.

NflMongerv2
11-05-22, 15:00
Around 7 am I stopped for diesel at the small truck stop gas station at Lane and Commonwealth. I was driving a 24 ft straight truck so I was on the far side pumps. As I walked into the store to pay, I saw a silver Chevy Impala with three young ladies, they appeared to be just hanging out. One of the younger looking girls in the back seat said, "hey baby, want some company? For a split second I almost said yes, but I was not only in a company branded work shirt, I also was driving a branded truck equipped with GPS and audio-video recording. All that said, I was forced to say "no thank you" Damnit man! I'm going to drive there the same time on an off day to try to find them. Anyone else know about these ladies?

NFM.

ClosetPervert9
06-25-23, 11:24
Around 7 am I stopped for diesel at the small truck stop gas station at Lane and Commonwealth. I was driving a 24 ft straight truck so I was on the far side pumps. As I walked into the store to pay, I saw a silver Chevy Impala with three young ladies, they appeared to be just hanging out. One of the younger looking girls in the back seat said, "hey baby, want some company? For a split second I almost said yes, but I was not only in a company branded work shirt, I also was driving a branded truck equipped with GPS and audio-video recording. All that said, I was forced to say "no thank you" Damnit man! I'm going to drive there the same time on an off day to try to find them. Anyone else know about these ladies?

NFM.Did you ever circle back? I've always thought with so many warehouses and and logistics companies in jax that the lack of true lot lizards was such a shame, although the lot lizard thing is dying everywhere it seems.