PDA

View Full Version : Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

FunNthaSun
12-21-17, 20:47
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/803-915-0238/20431397

Any Intel on this one? I remember her ad awhile back and she would post often but I can't seem to remember any reviews on her. She also used to be skinny from what her pics showed with a bubble butt but it looks like she's picked up some really nice weight and the ass is looking thicker. PM me if you want.

Scorin
12-21-17, 21:22

Any Intel on this one? I remember her ad awhile back and she would post often but I can't seem to remember any reviews on her. She also used to be skinny from what her pics showed with a bubble butt but it looks like she's picked up some really nice weight and the ass is looking thicker. PM me if you want.The Paris I know from back then was ebony not sure who this one is tho she looks familiar.

JDow9999
12-21-17, 22:48
I want this to be true so badly as I have been wanting to try NURU for less than $$ The closest I have gotten was a Vietnamese girl who used to post on backpage but it was limited on the amount of NURU oil used as it is a little costly. If anyone has tried this one let us know if it is worth the time.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-and-sensual-asian-calling-all-nuru-lovers-xoxo-863-210-4408/20278377If you do give it a try let me know. I have been looking also for a true Nuru provider and I had seen the post before.

Mike1237
12-21-17, 23:36

Any Intel on this one? I remember her ad awhile back and she would post often but I can't seem to remember any reviews on her. She also used to be skinny from what her pics showed with a bubble butt but it looks like she's picked up some really nice weight and the ass is looking thicker. PM me if you want.Yeah, looks like she's gained a good amount of weight. Probably was on a vacation where they feed you lots of starchy foods. She travels down here from SC and I've swapped msgs with guys from up there who had good things to say about her. I never got around to seeing her though.

Noobie904
12-22-17, 01:11
Thank you time must be moving extremely slow for me. It was just so boring LOL. Only pro was 40 qv at the time for me.

That wasn't 2 years ago she first posted that was just this year. From the ad I connected and cound out it was Cleo. I saw her earlier this year. Nice body but definitely a lame fuck. She was off her meds that day and should messed up she thought I paid her the money she already had in her bra. If anyone of why'all fellas want to take see for yourself she said her rates were 50/70/100. Wait did I just open a floodgate? LOL.

Grapp150
12-22-17, 01:34
The answer to your question tho, yes, if it is really her, she's a nice one. She used to be a favorite around here. Her ad seems to popup every now and then but no one has confirmed she's back yet. Please let me know if it is really her.WN, I am just lazy on deleting messages. Good to know on her. You know I only clean out my inbox to PM you!! You and I always keep it 100% with each other. Said provider you are mentioning did not reply back to me .

SOOOOO. Against all reports, I was in OP so I called on Cleo since I saw a new ad the other day. It was a really dead BP day and no one was responding to my texts, Cleo replied back, so I went.

Looks. She is now a 6. Titties are deflated, she said she had a recent kid? The tata's are no longer special. She is about 5 10 which is hot! Her feet looked like she just went hiking with no boots. She had black and blue marks all over the place. I swear her feet look like there may be a shoe shortage in the OP area.

Comms. She was an 8- was good on comms. I believe others said she goes dark, but I think she just passes out and they wakes up and replies.

Service. Not sure how to really tell you how bad this is. She started to give me head and I think she spit out a tooth? Said she got beat up?? She was absolutely on drugs, as one monger stated she forgot to collect money. I had to ask her to please take it and had to put it in her hand. Regardless of bad service I always pay and tip well. Never know when you will need their service on short notice and this has always come back in my favor later.

Her looks are now average, so if you think her looks outweigh the poor service you are wrong. Again, I knew this going in, but it was a rough BP day and I had to catch a flight so I just had to check it out.

Grapp150
12-22-17, 02:26

Any Intel on this one? I remember her ad awhile back and she would post often but I can't seem to remember any reviews on her. She also used to be skinny from what her pics showed with a bubble butt but it looks like she's picked up some really nice weight and the ass is looking thicker. PM me if you want.Just a guess. But the weight gain may be due to.

WhiteNite2000
12-22-17, 02:50
Just a guess. But the weight gain may be due to.Very sensual. Initially when she first came here, reviews weren't so great but I saw her a few times and always had a nice time. Damn, guess that baby is going to mess up that body. The girl had the body of a model but she puts more ink on her skin than is in a dictionary.

WhiteNite2000
12-22-17, 02:53
WN, I am just lazy on deleting messages. Good to know on her. You know I only clean out my inbox to PM you!! You and I always keep it 100% with each other. Said provider you are mentioning did not reply back to me .

SOOOOO. Against all reports, I was in OP so I called on Cleo since I saw a new ad the other day. It was a really dead BP day and no one was responding to my texts, Cleo replied back, so I went.

Looks. She is now a 6. Titties are deflated, she said she had a recent kid? The tata's are no longer special. She is about 5 10 which is hot! Her feet looked like she just went hiking with no boots. She had black and blue marks all over the place. I swear her feet look like there may be a shoe shortage in the OP area.

Comms. She was an 8- was good on comms. I believe others said she goes dark, but I think she just passes out and they wakes up and replies.

Service. Not sure how to really tell you how bad this is. She started to give me head and I think she spit out a tooth? Said she got beat up?? She was absolutely on drugs, as one monger stated she forgot to collect money. I had to ask her to please take it and had to put it in her hand. Regardless of bad service I always pay and tip well. Never know when you will need their service on short notice and this has always come back in my favor later.

Her looks are now average, so if you think her looks outweigh the poor service you are wrong. Again, I knew this going in, but it was a rough BP day and I had to catch a flight so I just had to check it out.I thought about seeing her again even though I knew the good, bad, the ugly but spitting out a tooth; well, I'll pass! LOL.

WhiteNite2000
12-22-17, 02:55
Yes that's her. I'll give digits if you let me know how it goes. She had me drive her all over town on deals and I never got what I came for the last couple of times I saw her last summer. I want to know if she up to same tricks.Are you talking about Leslie? Who moved to Las Vegas?

Treeco12
12-22-17, 06:27
Has anyone here tried Rae? She's a black girl who puts her Snapchat out, she's very tempting.

JaxDog
12-22-17, 07:05
Very sensual. Initially when she first came here, reviews weren't so great but I saw her a few times and always had a nice time. Damn, guess that baby is going to mess up that body. The girl had the body of a model but she puts more ink on her skin than is in a dictionary.I've kinda wanted to go see Paris but the ink always held me back, just not my thing, and now that she's prego, absolutely not my thing. JD.

JanineLuv
12-22-17, 07:29
Are you talking about Leslie? Who moved to Las Vegas?No I'm talking about brat. Grapp150 was asking about brat. What makes you think, I mean who the hell is leslie of las vegas?

Unlock
12-22-17, 10:52
Have not seen her in about 1. 5 years but I've been with paris about a dozen time. Light skin petite black girl. Beautiful tits and ass. Awesome attitude and never rushed or compained one time. Straight to business. Covered everything, any position was available. Not sure I would like the weight gain but I like her. I would suggest paying her price for the first visit and make sure she can remember you. Then everytime she's in town politely say you have 80 or 60 mario coins. She always stayed around youngerman circle. -Unlock.

HellaMad22
12-22-17, 14:35
I need help. Looking for a sexy and petite spinner, that doesn't have a issue with race or age. If you know someone pm with with the details.

WhiteNite2000
12-22-17, 14:56
No I'm talking about brat. Grapp150 was asking about brat. What makes you think, I mean who the hell is leslie of las vegas?I just posted it on public board because his inbox was full. Maybe I can post the link.

TopJimmie
12-22-17, 17:49
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-474-1137/20295322

So I dreamt about Layla. She's been around quite some time, disappeared, then recently reappeared on the BP scene.

My dream included the following options at an incall location at the corner of 103rd street and 295.80 qv, 100 hh, 150 hr.

She is as pictured! Nice tight body! My guess would be 5'6", 125 lbs. Some facial acne scars but otherwise no damage whatsoever. Nice and friendly. Started by giving her a much appreciated massage which turned into BBBJ followed by covered full service finally. She really got into the session in this dream.

Now the bad;.

1) Comms were ok. Sporadic until I clarified that I had to move on if we couldn't meet soon.

2) While there were no visible / physical signs, she was either high on something or just kinda spacey.

3) When going to clean up after completion, she had to knock on the bathroom door! 'Someone' let her in. I gtf out!

MikeHunt0101
12-22-17, 18:21
I thought about seeing her again even though I knew the good, bad, the ugly but spitting out a tooth; well, I'll pass! LOL.No teeth the better LOL. Tried reaching her again but she didn't respond back.

Hasno3
12-22-17, 21:08
Don't actually use BP much, due to lack of talent. Saw Paris today comms were great, pictures pretty accurate maybe a little heavier but not much. Great tits great ass very pretty. No rush and at least acted into it. Overall pleasant quoted 80 qv 100 hh staying off younger man.

JanineLuv
12-22-17, 21:50
I've got 2 new reports on 2 somewhat new providers. One bad and one good however I don't know how to post the BP links. I know how to post pictures but the admin was quite displeased when I did fornwhatever reason. Whats the rules on pictures cause I see others posting pics sometimes? I'm sure hed get pissed if I posted the phone numbers. I don't even know thier street names cause most ads just have thier phone numbers posted on the ad nowadays.

Rustysh1990
12-22-17, 23:14
No teeth the better LOL. Tried rea.hing her again but she didn't respond back.Yesterday I texted a number she was recently using by mistake and received an automatic response that said "I am currently under 18. " I thought it was strange, but I'm pretty sure she's over 18. I assume someone got a hold of her old phone or something.

Chubbing
12-23-17, 00:43
Saw her today. 1 ben. Very good BBBJ / DT and then CFS. She now has very, very red hair. Cristal is her name.Is it just me or do the reviews read differently after you go see someone? The post that the above quotes is spot on now that reread it and after I have seen her. She seems like a very nice person that is in a bad spot. Very nice smile and ohh yeah some baby damage. Stuff that you look over you and a relationship but kinda tough when you are paying. When I went up to the room I pass an exercise room with a guy and two young kids. Yeap, you guessed it. While in the bathroom afterward I see two kids toothbrushes and a small toy. She is nice, kinda like the late night diner waitresses that you hooked up with after years of flirting, but not quite what I was hoping for tonight. The hot stripper in the VIP experience. She very obviously smokes weed. The room had a smell of smoke and she told it was weed. Maybe I am expecting to much! Otherwise, she was good. Thanks. In 2015 while in Miami I was introduced to a hot twenty something spoiled Cuban girl. She would call and say she needed some new jeans, once she said d she wanted to buy a puppy. $100 for a mind blowing time. When ever she needed cash. Is it too much to expect to find that again?

EaglesSb
12-23-17, 03:28
Is it just me or do the reviews read differently after you go see someone? The post that the above quotes is spot on now that reread it and after I have seen her. She seems like a very nice person that is in a bad spot. Very nice smile and ohh yeah some baby damage. Stuff that you look over you and a relationship but kinda tough when you are paying. When I went up to the room I pass an exercise room with a guy and two young kids. Yeap, you guessed it. While in the bathroom afterward I see two kids toothbrushes and a small toy. She is nice, kinda like the late night diner waitresses that you hooked up with after years of flirting, but not quite what I was hoping for tonight. The hot stripper in the VIP experience. She very obviously smokes weed. The room had a smell of smoke and she told it was weed. Maybe I am expecting to much! Otherwise, she was good. Thanks. In 2015 while in Miami I was introduced to a hot twenty something spoiled Cuban girl. She would call and say she needed some new jeans, once she said d she wanted to buy a puppy. $100 for a mind blowing time. When ever she needed cash. Is it too much to expect to find that again?You can find that all the time on Seeking Arrangements, just expect to pay a bit more.

CantB1
12-23-17, 04:18
Is it just me or do the reviews read differently after you go see someone? The post that the above quotes is spot on now that reread it and after I have seen her. She seems like a very nice person that is in a bad spot. Very nice smile and ohh yeah some baby damage. Stuff that you look over you and a relationship but kinda tough when you are paying. When I went up to the room I pass an exercise room with a guy and two young kids. Yeap, you guessed it. While in the bathroom afterward I see two kids toothbrushes and a small toy. She is nice, kinda like the late night diner waitresses that you hooked up with after years of flirting, but not quite what I was hoping for tonight. The hot stripper in the VIP experience. She very obviously smokes weed. The room had a smell of smoke and she told it was weed. Maybe I am expecting to much! Otherwise, she was good. Thanks. In 2015 while in Miami I was introduced to a hot twenty something spoiled Cuban girl. She would call and say she needed some new jeans, once she said d she wanted to buy a puppy. $100 for a mind blowing time. When ever she needed cash. Is it too much to expect to find that again?I never believe the sob stories anymore from any girl in this hobby. The bad spots they are in are always so to the piss poor choices they make. I do know Crystal was in Baymeadows notel area crowd with the rest of hookers, pimps and DBs.

JaxDog
12-23-17, 07:40
Is it just me or do the reviews read differently after you go see someone? The post that the above quotes is spot on now that reread it and after I have seen her. She seems like a very nice person that is in a bad spot. Very nice smile and ohh yeah some baby damage. Stuff that you look over you and a relationship but kinda tough when you are paying. When I went up to the room I pass an exercise room with a guy and two young kids. Yeap, you guessed it. While in the bathroom afterward I see two kids toothbrushes and a small toy. She is nice, kinda like the late night diner waitresses that you hooked up with after years of flirting, but not quite what I was hoping for tonight. The hot stripper in the VIP experience. She very obviously smokes weed. The room had a smell of smoke and she told it was weed. Maybe I am expecting to much! Otherwise, she was good. Thanks. In 2015 while in Miami I was introduced to a hot twenty something spoiled Cuban girl. She would call and say she needed some new jeans, once she said d she wanted to buy a puppy. $100 for a mind blowing time. When ever she needed cash. Is it too much to expect to find that again?What your looking for is very achievable but does take a little time and effort. I'm sure your sexy little Cuban just didn't appear out of thin air! I've been lucky enough to get to the scenario your hoping for on numerous occasions. These situations seldom last forever though I have a couple that have been going on for years now, one has been well over ten years! The problem is you have to sample a very large group of providers to find the one that will stick. While this can be a lot fun in it's self, lets face it verity is the spice of life, it can also be costly and frustrating. Keep watching the USA board, look for local providers with good reviews then go see them. I'm sure you'll find a young lady that will be willing to fuck your brains out on a regular basis for a reasonable amount. JD.

Art Vandelay
12-23-17, 08:25
Why have they gone to phone numbers only now for the most part?

I've got 2 new reports on 2 somewhat new providers. One bad and one good however I don't know how to post the BP links. I know how to post pictures but the admin was quite displeased when I did fornwhatever reason. Whats the rules on pictures cause I see others posting pics sometimes? I'm sure hed get pissed if I posted the phone numbers. I don't even know thier street names cause most ads just have thier phone numbers posted on the ad nowadays.

JanineLuv
12-23-17, 10:16
Why have they gone to phone numbers only now for the most part?I dunno but almost all thiernads just have phone numbers now. Maybe they charge them more $ now to post other shit.

Andi3030
12-23-17, 12:38
I dunno but almost all thiernads just have phone numbers now. Maybe they charge them more $ now to post other shit.All BPage asks for is phone number, social media link and pics. It's $3 to post and ad.

PlayTiem
12-23-17, 13:28
I dunno but almost all thiernads just have phone numbers now. Maybe they charge them more $ now to post other shit.Nope, it's not even an option for them to pay more for additional info on the ads- I've watched providers go through the BP ad posting process a few times: Before they were charging, after they started charging, when they started restricting the amount of text to Twitter sizes, and then after the switch to only phone numbers.

That's why more of them are putting their info into a pic and posting that pic as part of their ad. The thing that sucks about that is that you can't search for someone by name, so anyone posting a review here should include a pic and the phone number. As someone else pointed out, the problem with that is some of these girls change their numbers like every week.

TomCat4871
12-23-17, 14:21
Gave myself a Christmas 2 in a day visit.

(1) Finally caught up to preggo girl.

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/904-601-2390/?id=9191920213227

As reported she is notoriously difficult to contact. You'll hear back from her 9 hours later when you are not available at all. She is 10 minutes south of Argyle. Damage was. 8 for a qv. All covered and doggie only due to her pregnant state. Nice girl, kinda smoky and messy room so pack a shirt change if you're coming back to wifey. Service from this Texas chickie was ok, nothing to blow you away, really just about getting the preggo curiosity out of me. Her due date begins next week if that's on your bucket list.

(2) Cleo. Currently in Argyle as well.

I'm conflicted on Cleo. This was the second visit for me in several months. I'd probably be better off jacking off and taking the money to go bowling but really I just go to check out her body which is just built for porn. So service sucks but then again she under charges at. 5 for a qv. So decisions decisions? ? I disagree with one review here. She actually gained some weight but her height and curves hold it in and some of that gain went to her allready big tits. I did notice some bruises in the arms. She said her personal info (phone and stuff) had been hacked so she laid low for a little bit. Service (all covered), as reported, is accurate, is like banging a japanese sex doll. Lies there and looks away. When she does look at you it's almost creepy and I'd rather she not. Must be stacking the calls a mile high though cause I was putting on my shoes and allready there was a knock on the door. As I exited, another fellow was waiting outside. So her room must be a NYC subway turnstile. Wouldn't be surprised if we see her in a year on the Miami bang bus.

Gentlemen. (and I use that term VERY loosely on this board). Have yourself a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

JanineLuv
12-23-17, 14:47
Gave myself a Christmas 2 in a day visit.

(1) Finally caught up to preggo girl.

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/904-601-2390/?id=9191920213227

As reported she is notoriously difficult to contact. You'll hear back from her 9 hours later when you are not available at all. She is 10 minutes south of Argyle. Damage was. 8 for a qv. All covered and doggie only due to her pregnant state. Nice girl, kinda smoky and messy room so pack a shirt change if you're coming back to wifey. Service from this Texas chickie was ok, nothing to blow you away, really just about getting the preggo curiosity out of me. Her due date begins next week if that's on your bucket list.

(2) Cleo. Currently in Argyle as well.

I'm conflicted on Cleo. This was the second visit for me in several months. I'd probably be better off jacking off and taking the money to go bowling but really I just go to check out her body which is just built for porn. So service sucks but then again she under charges at. 5 for a qv. So decisions decisions? ? I disagree with one review here. She actually gained some weight but her height and curves hold it in and some of that gain went to her allready big tits. I did notice some bruises in the arms. She said her personal info (phone and stuff) had been hacked so she laid low for a little bit. Service (all covered), as reported, is accurate, is like banging a japanese sex doll. Lies there and looks away. When she does look at you it's almost creepy and I'd rather she not. Must be stacking the calls a mile high though cause I was putting on my shoes and allready there was a knock on the door. As I exited, another fellow was waiting outside. So her room must be a NYC subway turnstile. Wouldn't be surprised if we see her in a year on the Miami bang bus.

Gentlemen. (and I use that term VERY loosely on this board). Have yourself a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!Do you think cleo will take 40? If so can you message me her digits?

BigJoe77
12-23-17, 16:40
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-474-1137/20295322

So I dreamt about Layla. She's been around quite some time, disappeared, then recently reappeared on the BP scene.

My dream included the following options at an incall location at the corner of 103rd street and 295.80 qv, 100 hh, 150 hr.

She is as pictured! Nice tight body! My guess would be 5'6", 125 lbs. Some facial acne scars but otherwise no damage whatsoever. Nice and friendly. Started by giving her a much appreciated massage which turned into BBBJ followed by covered full service finally. She really got into the session in this dream.

Now the bad;.

1) Comms were ok. Sporadic until I clarified that I had to move on if we couldn't meet soon.

2) While there were no visible / physical signs, she was either high on something or just kinda spacey.

3) When going to clean up after completion, she had to knock on the bathroom door! 'Someone' let her in. I gtf out!Do you have her digits or pic the ad is gone.

Mlmlkab
12-23-17, 16:46
Has anyone here tried Rae? She's a black girl who puts her Snapchat out, she's very tempting.These are her pictures but they are very deceiving. Much smaller tits than what it was depicted in her ad and they are flat.

Sweet girl but I was disappointed with her actual look.

I would not repeat.

JanineLuv
12-23-17, 18:45
Nope, it's not even an option for them to pay more for additional info on the ads- I've watched providers go through the BP ad posting process a few times: Before they were charging, after they started charging, when they started restricting the amount of text to Twitter sizes, and then after the switch to only phone numbers.

That's why more of them are putting their info into a pic and posting that pic as part of their ad. The thing that sucks about that is that you can't search for someone by name, so anyone posting a review here should include a pic and the phone number. As someone else pointed out, the problem with that is some of these girls change their numbers like every week.Why did the admin have a problem with me posting a pic before then? Admin, what's the rules on posting screen shots of a BP ad on the thread?

Unless it's a picture of somebody with a dick I can't imagine me having a problem with a picture from BP

A2

WhiteNite2000
12-23-17, 19:18
I never believe the sob stories anymore from any girl in this hobby. The bad spots they are in are always so to the piss poor choices they make. I do know Crystal was in Baymeadows notel area crowd with the rest of hookers, pimps and DBs.I've heard the cancer stories, kidney issues, I'm homeless, etc. I'm sure some are legit but on the other hand, who knows.

WhiteNite2000
12-23-17, 19:22
What your looking for is very achievable but does take a little time and effort. I'm sure your sexy little Cuban just didn't appear out of thin air! I've been lucky enough to get to the scenario your hoping for on numerous occasions. These situations seldom last forever though I have a couple that have been going on for years now, one has been well over ten years! The problem is you have to sample a very large group of providers to find the one that will stick. While this can be a lot fun in it's self, lets face it verity is the spice of life, it can also be costly and frustrating. Keep watching the USA board, look for local providers with good reviews then go see them. I'm sure you'll find a young lady that will be willing to fuck your brains out on a regular basis for a reasonable amount. JD.As much as I hate BP most of the time, I have found a few that really went well. Honestly, I don't report on all of them. As we know, once you start giving them great reviews, the floodgates open for every John rushing to see her, then she's ruined. So I have held back from time to time as they do appear every now and again.

TopJimmie
12-23-17, 21:05
Do you have her digits or pic the ad is gone.http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-671-7722/18458502

SurfLax
12-24-17, 00:12
Don't know if BP can recover from regs, rules, and just terrible service but the time has come to seek other options. Those other sites and UTR girls are where it is an going to be. I have some and willing to trade. PM.

Member #5882
12-24-17, 01:56
I've had a few people PM about dianna. All I can say besides looking and reading her reviews. Don't do it. , it's never a good experience.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-600-6832/19149782

EatherPeach69
12-24-17, 09:44
Don't know if BP can recover from regs, rules, and just terrible service but the time has come to seek other options. Those other sites and UTR girls are where it is an going to be. I have some and willing to trade. PM.Can you please inbox me wt the other sites. Thanks.

RicoJax
12-24-17, 09:58
Don't know if BP can recover from regs, rules, and just terrible service but the time has come to seek other options. Those other sites and UTR girls are where it is an going to be. I have some and willing to trade. PM.It is frustrating try8 ing to keep track. Not only do these girls switch phone numbers, but they must be trading phone numbers or more than likely the burner phone & associated number belong to some pimp and he is circulating the same phone throughout girls in his stable. These gals need some I'd tracking chip implanted like is done with dogs.

RicoJax
12-24-17, 11:11
Yesterday late afternoon, I come across this back page profile which I am sure that many of you have seen. Gorgeous blonde with a fantastic body and I thought TGTBT. Imagine my surprise that the Facebook link goes to an actual real life person. The first time that I seen the ad, their were two photos posted and one of the photos matched a photo from the Facebook page. She wanted $. 2 for a half hour. About $20 more than I prefer, but she looked great. She tried the normal BS sending me to an general area and to contact her. I told her that I wasn't leaving the house until I had an address, which turned out to the the Country Inn & Suites on Salisbury. I gave her a GPS estimate of 6:01 pm, that was 25 minutes away. Well, the attached "screen shot" of our text messaging tells it all, but it was a classic bait & switch, there was a message that she was busy with another guy, would you want to see my friend. I knew what it was going to be from that point, but I had to follow through. Note in the text message, she replied "come on up", whereas someone speaking in the 3rd person on another's behalf would say "go on up". She gave me a room number on the 4th floor and when I get there, this tiny little skinny flat chested anorexic red head on two crutches answers the door. To say that she was such skinnier than even the picture portrayed would be an understatement and she wanted $. 2. However, I had given this some thought while waiting for the room number, instead of texting, as soon as I walked in the door, I called the number and surprise surprise, her phone lights up. I left at that point. Definitely frustrated, but after the fact, you can't do anything about it, so you just have to laugh about it. Or laugh at myself, I'm not sure which.

https://www.facebook.com/sabrina.mercer.3

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-420-4256/14215548

Datboi
12-24-17, 12:24
So I got this thing where when I was scrolling through BP I would always add chicks who posted their snap chat. She posted pics regularly so this am I decided to message her and meet her in one of the hotels on baymeadows. She is definitely a bbw so depending on your threshold for that you may not find her attractive, she kept her stomach covered, but she has amazingly big fun bags and a cute face.

I stopped by for the standard qv rate and was just looking for a solid mic check. She placed her juggz on my lap while she took Jr in her throat. I can't remember if she caught or released but the whole experience was awesome. She's a nice girl, no complaining, no signs of use or handler, I would recommend if you're at all into her type.

I never called her and I am not going to go through the trouble of trying to find her at on new crazy BP, but I'm sure some of the other people that have reviewed her.

One more thing.

As I was leaving I stopped for gas and a chick came around the corner asking for a dollar. She was cuter than the ugliest WSW I've ever picked up so I told I can do better than that if you feel like working. Of course she did, took her around the corner and finished round 2 w / some impressive dt for the standard street rate. That's the 2nd SW encounter I've had over in that area, she told me her name but didn't have digits so I figured it didn't matter what her name was, I forgot it as soon as she told me.

I digress, go see Jess for some awesome noggin and don't be surprised what other gems you might find in the area.

JanineLuv
12-24-17, 14:20
Roxi is the one with the brown hair, destiny is red, and sabrina blonde. I attempted to see this roxi. Her pics to me, were outstanding. Like, super model material, however in my opinion, that is in no way really her. She was in some dump, off of dunn. I was about to climb the stairs at her hotel and she was atop of the stairwell to meet me. The woman appeared to be an old 50 somethings, shriveled up with wrinkled skin makeup all smudged. I ran away without saying a word. She tried to call but I didn't answer. I texted that you arent the woman in the pics. She still said she was. Lmao. Avoid at all costs.

Detiny, the red head, was outstanding. Pretty good attitude. She's got great hands. She puts some kinda great lube on you. She hopped on with some kind of position I've never tried. After that I had to take over. Hit it from the back and just dove in. When I was done she was dissapointed I couldn't go further. She's not ariel red, but close enough. Somebody said she was a doper so I asked. She admitted it but they all all. She won't do it in front of you. Treat her good I don't want her to retire or turn 65 in 2 months.

Now sabrina. I've seen her in the past. My question is who else has seen her and do you have a good or bad review of her?

FieryStud
12-24-17, 15:46
So I got this thing where when I was scrolling through BP I would always add chicks who posted their snap chat. She posted pics regularly so this am I decided to message her and meet her in one of the hotels on baymeadows. She is definitely a bbw so depending on your threshold for that you may not find her attractive, she kept her stomach covered, but she has amazingly big fun bags and a cute face.

I stopped by for the standard qv rate and was just looking for a solid mic check. She placed her juggz on my lap while she took Jr in her throat. I can't remember if she caught or released but the whole experience was awesome. She's a nice girl, no complaining, no signs of use or handler, I would recommend if you're at all into her type.

I never called her and I am not going to go through the trouble of trying to find her at on new crazy BP, but I'm sure some of the other people that have reviewed her.

One more thing.

As I was leaving I stopped for gas and a chick came around the corner asking for a dollar. She was cuter than the ugliest WSW I've ever picked up so I told I can do better than that if you feel like working. Of course she did, took her around the corner and finished round 2 w / some impressive dt for the standard street rate. That's the 2nd SW encounter I've had over in that area, she told me her name but didn't have digits so I figured it didn't matter what her name was, I forgot it as soon as she told me.

I digress, go see Jess for some awesome noggin and don't be surprised what other gems you might find in the area.Can you share the link / digits of her? That would be helpful.

JeffryBrach
12-24-17, 16:37
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-671-7722/18458502Is that her real pic? I keep getting conflicting results with her tel#?

JeffryBrach
12-24-17, 16:42
WOW!

Look what I found:

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jacksonville/904-405-2226/1/629806

I vote no.

Octane
12-24-17, 17:44
Looking for snap chat names for some of these girls.

Much appreciated.

RicoJax
12-24-17, 20:47
Roxi is the one with the brown hair, destiny is red, and sabrina blonde. I attempted to see this roxi. Her pics to me, were outstanding. Like, super model material, however in my opinion, that is in no way really her. She was in some dump, off of dunn. I was about to climb the stairs at her hotel and she was atop of the stairwell to meet me. The woman appeared to be an old 50 somethings, shriveled up with wrinkled skin makeup all smudged. I ran away without saying a word. She tried to call but I didn't answer. I texted that you arent the woman in the pics. She still said she was. Lmao. Avoid at all costs.

Detiny, the red head, was outstanding. Pretty good attitude. She's got great hands. She puts some kinda great lube on you. She hopped on with some kind of position I've never tried. After that I had to take over. Hit it from the back and just dove in. When I was done she was dissapointed I couldn't go further. She's not ariel red, but close enough. Somebody said she was a doper so I asked. She admitted it but they all all. She won't do it in front of you. Treat her good I don't want her to retire or turn 65 in 2 months.

Now sabrina. I've seen her in the past. My question is who else has seen her and do you have a good or bad review of her?I just reviewed Sabrina #37802 from Saturday night.

JanineLuv
12-24-17, 20:58
Yesterday late afternoon, I come across this back page profile which I am sure that many of you have seen. Gorgeous blonde with a fantastic body and I thought TGTBT. Imagine my surprise that the Facebook link goes to an actual real life person. The first time that I seen the ad, their were two photos posted and one of the photos matched a photo from the Facebook page. She wanted $. 2 for a half hour. About $20 more than I prefer, but she looked great. She tried the normal BS sending me to an general area and to contact her. I told her that I wasn't leaving the house until I had an address, which turned out to the the Country Inn & Suites on Salisbury. I gave her a GPS estimate of 6:01 pm, that was 25 minutes away. Well, the attached "screen shot" of our text messaging tells it all, but it was a classic bait & switch, there was a message that she was busy with another guy, would you want to see my friend. I knew what it was going to be from that point, but I had to follow through. Note in the text message, she replied "come on up", whereas someone speaking in the 3rd person on another's behalf would say "go on up". She gave me a room number on the 4th floor and when I get there, this tiny little skinny flat chested anorexic red head on two crutches answers the door. To say that she was such skinnier than even the picture portrayed would be an understatement and she wanted $. 2. However, I had given this some thought while waiting for the room number, instead of texting, as soon as I walked in the door, I called the number and surprise surprise, her phone lights up. I left at that point. Definitely frustrated, but after the fact, you can't do anything about it, so you just have to laugh about it. Or laugh at myself, I'm not sure which.

https://www.facebook.com/sabrina.mercer.3

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-420-4256/14215548I always wondered what caseys real name was. Its a shame you didn't meet up with her though. I wanted to know if she treats everyone the same.

Mbx5184
12-24-17, 23:14
Now sabrina. I've seen her in the past. My question is who else has seen her and do you have a good or bad review of her?

Sabrina is a hot little thing but wears a ton of makeup and you can't touch her head during BBBJ. She's a pain in the ass and has some weird restrictions. She does have great fake tits but she's not worth the effort. I've seen her twice in the past.

PoniBoi
12-24-17, 23:26

Sabrina is a hot little thing but wears a ton of makeup and you can't touch her head during BBBJ. She's a pain in the ass and has some weird restrictions. She does have great fake tits but she's not worth the effort. I've seen her twice in the past.LOL. Thats Casey. Of course we now know either is not her real name. Kicked her out my land cruiser about a mile from her casa for being a naggin biotch.

She was SWanning by Scottland one mornin and noticed me galloping by waving me down to stop. I waved back lookin in my rear view as I kept goin.

-PB.

JanineLuv
12-24-17, 23:40

Sabrina is a hot little thing but wears a ton of makeup and you can't touch her head during BBBJ. She's a pain in the ass and has some weird restrictions. She does have great fake tits but she's not worth the effort. I've seen her twice in the past.Lmao. Yep. She's great to look at but she's got this wierd hair style with most of her hair long up front, and short in the back, so when she gives BJ you can't see the action cause her hair blocks your vision, so when you try to move her hair to the side she will snap at you. Its wierd as f cause she makes you want to knock her out because of her f ed up attitude. She's got other restrictions too and I'm still wondering if I'm the only one with the main restrictions. As f ed up as it is I've seen her like 5 times hoping shell change cause she looks so good.

BlueDevil90
12-25-17, 00:43
What's going on fellas long time no talk LOL. I just got back from a month long trip down in the Caribbean. Anywho so I get back and I hop on BP. And it looks a little different. Are all the post strictly just phone numbers now? I plan on spending the next couple of days going through the thread to see what I missed (I. E. Any new girls). Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

P.S. The international version of this site came in handy during my travels abroad recommend you use it next time you leave the country LOL.

CantB1
12-25-17, 01:13

Sabrina is a hot little thing but wears a ton of makeup and you can't touch her head during BBBJ. She's a pain in the ass and has some weird restrictions. She does have great fake tits but she's not worth the effort. I've seen her twice in the past.I think she is PH SW Casey who I have seen several times over the past couple years.

Datboi
12-25-17, 03:28
Can you share the link / digits of her? That would be helpful.Bad English in my original post and I waited too long to edit it. I met her through snap chat, I never had her ph # and I can't navigate this new crazy BP to find her ad, she's been reviewed a few times though so I'm sure someone from before has a number for her.

YoloLife
12-25-17, 05:19
LOL. Thats Casey. Of course we now know either is not her real name. Kicked her out my land cruiser about a mile from her casa for being a naggin biotch.

She was SWanning by Scottland one mornin and noticed me galloping by waving me down to stop. I waved back lookin in my rear view as I kept goin.

-PB.That's her real name Sabrina if you look at her fb link it shows her profile.

PoniBoi
12-25-17, 06:34
That's her real name Sabrina if you look at her fb link it shows her profile.I fudged up my post about her name. I was typing one thing while thinking another. But Yes, you're right.

Some of you may not know, but a while back she had posted an ad using fake pix which had no face shot as well as having a different name & number. This is where I had my brain-fart when I did the post. Anyways, when I made contact, I did the usual asking for a more revealing (not necessarily nude) to prove that her ad wasnt bogus. What did she send me? The pix of her in her normal ad. I'm like, "WTF?

PB: "Oh Its, Casey. Nevermind".

Casey: "Who is this?

PB: "The guy who's tired of your shit, right now".

-PB.

JanineLuv
12-25-17, 10:18
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

JanineLuv
12-25-17, 10:35
That's her real name Sabrina if you look at her fb link it shows her profile.Yololife empty your inbox for pm and get back with me.

JanineLuv
12-25-17, 10:38
I think she is PH SW Casey who I have seen several times over the past couple years.Yah and. ? Did she give only head after she agreed to full service with you?

Aznvt2
12-25-17, 10:56
Looking to see if anyone has seen them yet and if they had a good experience:

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/916-879-9273/20453757

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-250-1234/20379172

JanineLuv
12-25-17, 11:22

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-250-1234/20379172Well I've never seen the top one, but from her pics you can see she's about as big as an elephant so how could you have a good time going there? The bottom one however I've seen. I think her street name is remy. It was about 2 years ago on a Sunday. Service was ok but her feet are severly deformed. Poor thing I mean I felt sorry for her and me. It was bad because her feet. I wouldve kept my socks or shoes on but she let them out in plain view. The toes cross over each other. Another thing is she was saying she had to smoke some candy before church that morning. Yep, she said she goes to church on sundays and I caught her just in time that morning. She also looks alot more worn out from her pics back then too. Of course I never went back.

JanineLuv
12-25-17, 11:35

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-250-1234/20379172Well the top one I've never seen however she looks pretty damn huge if her pics are real so why would you waste your time. Now the second one I've seen almost 2 years ago. Street name is remy I believe. She didn't look as worn out in her pics back then as she does now. I saw her on a Sunday morning. Her feet are deformed. I mean I felt sorry for her and for me. The toes are crooked and cross over each other. I wouldve kept my socks on or shoes if it was me. It being a Sunday morning that day, she said she had to have her candy before church and that I caught her just in time because church started in an hour or 2. Pretty kool stuff man.

CantB1
12-25-17, 11:41
Yah and. ? Did she give only head after she agreed to full service with you?I never had a problem with Casey in the two years I known her until the last time I scooped her she dropped a crack rock in my car as she was getting out. She wanted to take her time looking for it but we were right off PH and it was like 3 am. Told her to forget it before LE roll up on us. She was determined to find it. I wanted her out so I could get the hell out of there and find a car wash. I had to threatened to drag as out my car. She left cursing me out. I haven't seen her since. She was cute when I first met her but then drugs had her face messed up and covered in make up. Once she even tried to give me a BJ with her sunglasses on.

DonWanie
12-25-17, 11:59
WOW!

Look what I found:

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jacksonville/904-405-2226/1/629806

I vote no.What happened to her? Where she go?

Dbiz01
12-25-17, 13:03
I already have a membership on SA site. It seems you will need quite a bit of patience to meet someone which is a kind of nice build up to. I've already chatted with several girls. I got to get away from BP!Dropped my SA membership before the month was up. Basically the same prostitute ypu get on backpage, you get on SA. I noticed no difference.

TopJimmie
12-25-17, 15:11
Is that her real pic? I keep getting conflicting results with her tel#?That is actually her.

Old School
12-25-17, 15:44
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/216-512-5449/20480702

This one is as advertised, PICS match. Small BBW, pretty face, smooth skin. West Side why-Circle. All safe play.

Merry Christmas Gents!

Datboi
12-25-17, 16:28
Can you share the link / digits of her? That would be helpful.Found it:

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-530-0897/18973932

JDeane320
12-25-17, 17:05
Hey guys so trying to find a good lady in the area so scollokg through BP and I find this one http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/443-302-7115/19880417.

I message her and she says she wants 100 first before meeting as a deposit then 100 later! Ha! Would avoid.

FunNthaSun
12-25-17, 17:46
Dropped my SA membership before the month was up. Basically the same prostitute ypu get on backpage, you get on SA. I noticed no difference.LOL I'm curious which SA you were using that you saw now difference in providers? I'm on SA and the ladies are 100% better than BP. There are some that have moved from BP to SA but I don't even bother with them. There is literally hundreds of non BP, drug free, perfect bodied beauties to choose from. I was up to 4 or 5 but had to drop down to two because I couldn't keep up LOL (and neither could my pockets). There are some gems on BP but they are endless seems like on SA.

JanineLuv
12-25-17, 18:22
I never had a problem with Casey in the two years I known her until the last time I scooped her she dropped a crack rock in my car as she was getting out. She wanted to take her time looking for it but we were right off PH and it was like 3 am. Told her to forget it before LE roll up on us. She was determined to find it. I wanted her out so I could get the hell out of there and find a car wash. I had to threatened to drag as out my car. She left cursing me out. I haven't seen her since. She was cute when I first met her but then drugs had her face messed up and covered in make up. Once she even tried to give me a BJ with her sunglasses on.But no intercourse?

Mike1237
12-25-17, 20:50
What happened to her? Where she go?She's been in NY. Don't know if she is visiting Jax or not. Something like this happened with the blonde Leslie Love recently.

ShaggyJax
12-25-17, 21:01
Lmao. Yep. She's great to look at but she's got this wierd hair style with most of her hair long up front, and short in the back, so when she gives BJ you can't see the action cause her hair blocks your vision, so when you try to move her hair to the side she will snap at you. Its wierd as f cause she makes you want to knock her out because of her f ed up attitude. She's got other restrictions too and I'm still wondering if I'm the only one with the main restrictions. As f ed up as it is I've seen her like 5 times hoping shell change cause she looks so good.Does Sabrina have a c-section scar?

Shaggy.

WhiteNite2000
12-25-17, 21:32
I tried to go see Carter today and was set to arrive around 6:30 or so. Sometimes, she tends to ramble a bit in text but I always try to make sure she doesn't have anyone else coming right on my heels, so to speak. Then she tells me something about don't come early because I won't be able to see you and maybe a little after the time we set and she might be able to see me thereafter. Now, perhaps to most people, this might not sound suspect but to me, I interpreted it to mean yeah, she has someone either there now or right on my heels- so I think about the ole rush job. So I inquired of this and her comment to me was something to the effect of no, that's not the case but "don't come!" So I fired back with "I won't!

These ho's and their big heads! I guess when 100's of guys are calling your phone, there is no end in making money and who cares about the client who is safe, no drama, and one who has established a professional relationship with you? Anyway, she didn't stop the show! I went to the Main St. area and lo and behold, I spot Laura of West Palm Beach in the AO (no digits, don't ask). She hops in and off we go. Let's just say that there was no rushing, took her time, smelled pretty good, nice spinner-like body, and a great attitude and well, you guessed it, ALL total in damages, 30 bucks! Now top that Ms. Carter and phuck you too! Carter wanted 60 but I got it for half that from someone that looked better anyway! Like I said, she didn't stop the damn show!

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/904-226-6081/

JeffryBrach
12-25-17, 22:14
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/504-666-5154/20504042

Any info on this one?

JanineLuv
12-25-17, 23:45
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/504-666-5154/20504042

Any info on this one?Yah she's yuge judging from the pictures.

HellaMad22
12-26-17, 00:09
Hey guys so trying to find a good lady in the area so scollokg through BP and I find this one http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/443-302-7115/19880417.

I message her and she says she wants 100 first before meeting as a deposit then 100 later! Ha! Would avoid.Yeah, she had posted in BP a few times before. She use to go by another name (don't remember it at the moment) , but she tries to do premium snap adds and all. So I agree best bet, is avoid if she can't provide a legitimate review or some sort of proof of service. But she definitely the girl in ad based of a snap vid confirmation.

JanineLuv
12-26-17, 00:14
Does Sabrina have a c-section scar?

Shaggy.I think so ya. She always keeps as much clothes on as possible so I'm not 100% sure. She did tell me that this one dope boy, whos now awaiting sentencing for murder, kicked her in the gut one time while preg and she lost the baby. She's such an evil nasty ***** so I'm not suprised. I'm pretty sure that would require surgery I would think.

WhiteNite2000
12-26-17, 01:26
Dropped my SA membership before the month was up. Basically the same prostitute ypu get on backpage, you get on SA. I noticed no difference.I can see myself letting the membership go before renewal date. I noticed a lot of girls will chat briefly and then disappear. I'm approaching each situation laid back and non-BP style attitude but I tell ya, communication can be pretty spotty. I wonder if I just offer a large amount of money, will they bite faster and stronger. I don't know. We shall see. Jury is still out tho.

Sugenault
12-26-17, 01:30
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/216-512-5449/20480702

This one is as advertised, PICS match. Small BBW, pretty face, smooth skin. West Side why-Circle. All safe play.

Merry Christmas Gents!Thanks for info was looking to pull the trigger on this one, will she be here long?

CantB1
12-26-17, 01:33
But no intercourse?What? I'm not sure what happen in your case but she charged me the standard every time. 20 for bbj and 40 for CFS. I always got what I paid for with her.

YoloLife
12-26-17, 07:54
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/267-642-4687/20510217

Anyone seen this chick? She seems to be legit they are from PA. She sent me a face pic might be TGTBT LOL any info would be helpful.

KenyKay
12-26-17, 09:48
Seen that dead fish a few times when she was on the youngerman block. Brought her whipped vodka and $30 for hh all 3 times.

Couldn't store numbers back then can anyone shoot me hers. I know what I get but to be honest I am only trying to please myself and that body is fantastic. Reviews say she looks even better.

I have searched on them and even googled her info can't get anywhere.

Please show a little Christmas spirit and help a guy out.

K.

Have a happy holidays.

DMan696
12-26-17, 11:25
I have been trying to see Jess for awhile now but can never seem to get her anyone else have this problem?

FieryStud
12-26-17, 12:49
Can someone PM me the numbers of Cleo? Either the ad is no more or I'm finding it difficult to figure it out with all those new changes on the regulations of BP website.

Thank you and safe hunting!

FieryStud
12-26-17, 13:57
Hello brothers,

I might sound strange but I have a thing for sucking tits so much that I can go on for even an hour. I have checked with a few girls and they are not willing to do it the entire session. Is there any provider that you know of, who will be ready to do this, may be for 30 minutes? I just want tits suck and nothing else.

Appreciate any inputs to make this end of year a memorable one. Stay safe and happy hunting!

Cheers!

JanineLuv
12-26-17, 14:17
What? I'm not sure what happen in your case but she charged me the standard every time. 20 for bbj and 40 for CFS. I always got what I paid for with her.Damn. Now that means I've got to go back and try again.

FieryStud
12-26-17, 14:28
Hello brothers,

I might sound strange but I have a thing for sucking tits so much that I can go on for even an hour. I have checked with a few girls and they are not willing to do it the entire session. Is there any provider that you know of, who will be ready to do this, may be for 30 minutes? I just want tits suck and nothing else.

Appreciate any inputs to make this end of year a memorable one. Stay safe and happy hunting!

Cheers!

FieryStud
12-26-17, 16:49
Seen that dead fish a few times when she was on the youngerman block. Brought her whipped vodka and $30 for hh all 3 times.

Couldn't store numbers back then can anyone shoot me hers. I know what I get but to be honest I am only trying to please myself and that body is fantastic. Reviews say she looks even better.

I have searched on them and even googled her info can't get anywhere.

Please show a little Christmas spirit and help a guy out.

K.

Have a happy holidays.At least I'm not alone. Please let me know / PM me if you get to know any updates from our fellow brothers.

Cheers!

FunNthaSun
12-26-17, 16:52
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-713-5202/19709747

Looks like Tristan and Moe is doing two girl. Haven't seen or heard of Moe in awhile. She was soft and thick and gave good BBBJ and had a blast pounding her asshole. The last time she came to see me she wasn't looking to good. That duo might be fun!

Gmjax1
12-26-17, 17:51
We confirmed she was still alive and walking the earth?

I still see BP posts popping up but those may be on auto-repeat.Forgive me guys, but is this the Dee with the crazy husband?

http://liveescortreviews.com/search?search=480-356-7701

MikeHunt0101
12-26-17, 18:07
Forgive me guys, but is this the Dee with the crazy husband?

http://liveescortreviews.com/search?search=480-356-7701Yeah but I don't think the husband is in the picture anymore.

MikeHunt0101
12-26-17, 18:07
Any info on her?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-801-6797/20504527

JanineLuv
12-26-17, 18:22
What? I'm not sure what happen in your case but she charged me the standard every time. 20 for bbj and 40 for CFS. I always got what I paid for with her.WTF? She's never let me f her.

MikeHunt0101
12-26-17, 23:58
Searching online, seems like she went to Orlando and now in Miami.

Tenn222
12-27-17, 02:34
Any info on her?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-801-6797/20504527That is Carleigh. She had good reviews on here in the last 3-6 months.

CantB1
12-27-17, 03:20
WTF? She's never let me f her.Well YMMV applies. LOL.

RicoJax
12-27-17, 10:04
Hello brothers,

Cheers!I am quite certain that their a number of backpage girls that will just lay there and let you suck their tits. Kassidy comes to mind. If you hit her up before 10 am and string her along, you may even get her down to. 6 for the half hour for that.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-990-2617/16482123

CantB1
12-27-17, 12:49
I am quite certain that their a number of backpage girls that will just lay there and let you suck their tits. Kassidy comes to mind. If you hit her up before 10 am and string her along, you may even get her down to. 6 for the half hour for that.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-990-2617/16482123Who the fuck wants to suck on her rock hard tits? Also I seen her at the Speedway on Lane last week and she was not looking good.

DevilsLettuce
12-27-17, 17:50
Hello brothers,

Cheers!You should give BBW Jess a try.

Lester545
12-27-17, 20:45
Anyone have some information on this BP provider?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-762-7887/19283367

JeffryBrach
12-27-17, 21:18
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-713-5202/19709747

Looks like Tristan and Moe is doing two girl. Haven't seen or heard of Moe in awhile. She was soft and thick and gave good BBBJ and had a blast pounding her asshole. The last time she came to see me she wasn't looking to good. That duo might be fun!Yeah. That's the way I like to remember moe. One comfortable ride. But then the candy took over. I had to put her in the penalty box. I'd like to try her again.

JeffryBrach
12-27-17, 21:23
Yeah but I don't think the husband is in the picture anymore.I've been thi king about this one for weeks, and those pics make me more curious. However, the reason I never called was because upon review of her facebook I presumed her significant other was crazy if in the picture. I still have not made up my mind.

JeffryBrach
12-27-17, 21:27
Thanks for info was looking to pull the trigger on this one, will she be here long?She is leaving tomorrow morning.

JeffryBrach
12-27-17, 21:30
Yah she's yuge judging from the pictures.Yes she is. I LIKE. But I think these are fake ads from my re-search.

TopJimmie
12-27-17, 22:16
http://staugustine.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/386-222-8973/14107858

Saw Kelly in a dream at her incall location at a home in palatka.

Her pictures are flattering. In my dream she was roughly 5'6" and roughly 100 lbs at the most. Unshaven and 3 tons of perfume! Not good perfume either! Comms were great and I was offered the choice of 80 qv, 140 hh, 200 hr. I chose the HH. She was extremely frigid and mechanical. Not very open to anything other than mission. Everything was covered. In fact the session stopped 4 times to verify cover was still 'perfectly' in place! Her hand remained on the cover the entire time during execution.

Aggravated, I left, dissatisfied. Lesson learned and shared.

I was able to find digits for Chloe and drove a few miles further for GFE. However, chloe is VERY pregnant!

Deleted both numbers.

Martlno4
12-27-17, 23:51
Any link for Chloe?

http://staugustine.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/386-222-8973/14107858

Saw Kelly in a dream at her incall location at a home in palatka.

Her pictures are flattering. In my dream she was roughly 5'6" and roughly 100 lbs at the most. Unshaven and 3 tons of perfume! Not good perfume either! Comms were great and I was offered the choice of 80 qv, 140 hh, 200 hr. I chose the HH. She was extremely frigid and mechanical. Not very open to anything other than mission. Everything was covered. In fact the session stopped 4 times to verify cover was still 'perfectly' in place! Her hand remained on the cover the entire time during execution.

Aggravated, I left, dissatisfied. Lesson learned and shared.

I was able to find digits for Chloe and drove a few miles further for GFE. However, chloe is VERY pregnant!

Deleted both numbers.

Mike1237
12-28-17, 00:25
Ran into Bowden Baby at her old abode near Bowden rd. She has no baby damage whatsoever and has not lost her oral skills at all.

JeffryBrach
12-28-17, 01:58
After spotting her pic on BP and following up with a few mentions o the board today, I decided to pay a visit to one of my once ATF's sexy thick Moe. Moe's had her ups and downs over the years. When I first Met Moe she had all the features I love. Brunette hair (at the time), porcelain skin, tight yet athletic curvy young Body with a nice ass, nice big round head and facial features. Good hygiene and on and on and on. I admit, I even visited the why back then. But her game began to slip; She started visiting mid to low level hotels, the candy use became more apparent, her beautiful skin was always bruised and scared. Hygiene was completely absent, I had to put her out to pasture. I recall the last time I saw her on JTB as part of a crew I guess, I walked in the room that she was sharing. Comms and appointment was Jacked up and the candy use and poor hygiene was apparent. We had not seen one another for some time due to her slippage, when she opened the door and realized who it was she got excited (mutual sexual attraction I guess) and was expecting me to visit the young man's Christian associated. I left and she blew up my phone for the next few hours asking when I was coming back. That was about 18-20 months ago.

So tonight I decided to see if we had the Moe of Old or the Spiraling out of control Moe. In My hopes of having the Moe of old, I took the 30 minute drive to the west side just to see what would appear. She said she was alone and had her own place (private residence) which was a plus. And different. Aftner some mixed up directions on my part, I see a much Thicker curvier, clean sexy Moe waiting for me. Virtually bruise free, seemingly candy free (though her naturally hyper self) calmly registered self. Once we recognized and greeted each other, I knew I had made the right decision to make the drive.

Though we have slightly different sexual styles, we always had a great time. I forgot that the attraction between us was similar to I and Diamond from Savannah They both get excited and like it rough. Fast. Hard and multiple orgasms; which I'm not a fan of but I always aim to please each of them when we get together. I've always gave diamond the PHD for headology, but I was reminded of what I loved about Moe. Unlike my girl Diamond who like every thing hard and fast to include the mic check (which again is sloppy and amazing); Moe really takes her time with me and her mouth is warm slow sensual and inviting (YMMVY), I should have let her do it longer, because the only draw back that I've always had with Moe is that the rest of the Agenda is so hard fast and aggressive, that after her third pop in 30 minutes. She's ready to get me finish because I think she's running out of steam. So I settled for a 30 minute even though I though we were doing an hour. But I did not pout, it was fabulous and I just remembers that I have to get her in the right situation to hang for another round.

Now she is a bit thicker than you might remember her. She no BBW yet, she has pouch up front but I see them as sexy womanly curves that looked so good in the but hugging thin shorts she wore. But hopefully she stays healthy, clean and candy free. Great time had by all.

WhiteNite2000
12-28-17, 03:00
Had me come all the way out to Shindler Rd. and stopped answering. A very good driving distance from me, mind you! When I got there, there was a car parked near the raggedy ass trailer. I waited a few and out comes some Spanish looking guy. I called and texted again but still, comms dark. I won't be trying again! Didn't want immediate sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths, or fifths anyway! Biatch has no class!

MouthHunter
12-28-17, 08:41
Had me come all the way out to Shindler Rd. and stopped answering. A very good driving distance from me, mind you! When I got there, there was a car parked near the raggedy ass trailer. I waited a few and out comes some Spanish looking guy. I called and texted again but still, comms dark. I won't be trying again! Didn't want immediate sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths, or fifths anyway! Biatch has no class!It's sloppy 1,000's. So far as the having of class, she's a trailer park HO. Are you fucking kidding?? I understand the frustration but let's keep it real.

HoboTwitch
12-28-17, 08:57
Can anyone hook me up with her #? Private message is fine. Trying to see if she is available. Been looking for a Greek provider and would like to give her a try.

WhiteNite2000
12-28-17, 09:13
It's sloppy 1,000's. So far as the having of class, she's a trailer park HO. Are you fucking kidding?? I understand the frustration but let's keep it real.But damn, she didn't have to make it so obvious. I'm pretty sure we all know, well, most of us, that we are probably client 100 of the day but shit, allow me time to leave before the next joker comes. I could even tell the little guy leaving was uncomfortable when he saw me sitting there in the land cruiser- sorry if it was one of you! LOL.

Anyway, a while back, when I saw Carter there, I was outside standing by my land cruiser talking to her. The other girl there was entertaining someone while I was with Carter. The girl's client, when he was ready to leave, told her to ask me to leave because he didn't want to be seen by me as he was leaving. I understand this very well. Ya never know if you might be seen by someone you know. These ho's just have no discretion whatsoever. Anyway, no need in expecting anything more, I reckon. So if a girl tells you she's doing calls in the Shindler area, think twice before going because you might run into one of us or worse, LEO!

JanineLuv
12-28-17, 09:36
But damn, she didn't have to make it so obvious. I'm pretty sure we all know, well, most of us, that we are probably client 100 of the day but shit, allow me time to leave before the next joker comes. I could even tell the little guy leaving was uncomfortable when he saw me sitting there in the land cruiser- sorry if it was one of you! LOL.

Anyway, a while back, when I saw Carter there, I was outside standing by my land cruiser talking to her. The other girl there was entertaining someone while I was with Carter. The girl's client told her to ask me to leave because he didn't want to be seen by me as he was leaving. I understand this very well. Ya never know if you might be seen by someone you know. These ho's just have no discretion whatsoever. Anyway, no need in expecting anything more. So if a girl tells you she's doing calls in the Shindler area, think twice before going because you might run into one of us! LOL.I've got good news and bad news. The good news is you probably were just 4 ths, but that's because the bad news is that thing looks terrible.

WhiteNite2000
12-28-17, 10:08
I've got good news and bad news. The good news is you probably were just 4 ths, but that's because the bad news is that thing looks terrible.I guess I just wanted to check her out for myself. She asked for 80 initially but I was having none of that. I said thanks and moved on but she came back w / 60 so I said why not. Any who, not glad about the long ass futile drive but I got to keep my money. I sent her a screen shot of my report to hopefully let her know that having clients run into each other is not cool, so hopefully she'll change her ways but if not, oh well, greet each other as you pass one another!

RunningFast
12-28-17, 10:28
There have been some crap reviews about Ariel, that I want to address. I have been seeing for a few months, she does not work the streets. She is currently without a car so has to walk everywhere, her car is in the shop!

It appears that because she does not negotiate it has pissed some off, we'll grow up, you get what you pay for and she is worth every dollar. If you can't afford to pay to play don't take it out on the girl. I have found her to be terrific, she has a great place that is safe, clean. Every time we have met, I have enjoyed every minute. She is sexy, open and knows how to make me happy.

FunNthaSun
12-28-17, 11:26
After spotting her pic on BP and following up with a few mentions o the board today, I decided to pay a visit to one of my once ATF's sexy thick Moe. Moe's had her ups and downs over the years. When I first Met Moe she had all the features I love. Brunette hair (at the time), porcelain skin, tight yet athletic curvy young Body with a nice ass, nice big round head and facial features. Good hygiene and on and on and on. I admit, I even visited the why back then. But her game began to slip; She started visiting mid to low level hotels, the candy use became more apparent, her beautiful skin was always bruised and scared. Hygiene was completely absent, I had to put her out to pasture. I recall the last time I saw her on JTB as part of a crew I guess, I walked in the room that she was sharing. Comms and appointment was Jacked up and the candy use and poor hygiene was apparent. We had not seen one another for some time due to her slippage, when she opened the door and realized who it was she got excited (mutual sexual attraction I guess) and was expecting me to visit the young man's Christian associated. I left and she blew up my phone for the next few hours asking when I was coming back. That was about 18-20 months ago.

So tonight I decided to see if we had the Moe of Old or the Spiraling out of control Moe. In My hopes of having the Moe of old, I took the 30 minute drive to the west side just to see what would appear. She said she was alone and had her own place (private residence) which was a plus. And different. Aftner some mixed up directions on my part, I see a much Thicker curvier, clean sexy Moe waiting for me. Virtually bruise free, seemingly candy free (though her naturally hyper self) calmly registered self. Once we recognized and greeted each other, I knew I had made the right decision to make the drive.

Though we have slightly different sexual styles, we always had a great time. I forgot that the attraction between us was similar to I and Diamond from Savannah They both get excited and like it rough. Fast. Hard and multiple orgasms; which I'm not a fan of but I always aim to please each of them when we get together. I've always gave diamond the PHD for headology, but I was reminded of what I loved about Moe. Unlike my girl Diamond who like every thing hard and fast to include the mic check (which again is sloppy and amazing); Moe really takes her time with me and her mouth is warm slow sensual and inviting (YMMVY), I should have let her do it longer, because the only draw back that I've always had with Moe is that the rest of the Agenda is so hard fast and aggressive, that after her third pop in 30 minutes. She's ready to get me finish because I think she's running out of steam. So I settled for a 30 minute even though I though we were doing an hour. But I did not pout, it was fabulous and I just remembers that I have to get her in the right situation to hang for another round.

Now she is a bit thicker than you might remember her. She no BBW yet, she has pouch up front but I see them as sexy womanly curves that looked so good in the but hugging thin shorts she wore. But hopefully she stays healthy, clean and candy free. Great time had by all.Man that is really great to hear and glad she is somewhat back to her old self. Even with alil extra weight I'm ok with. Will definitely try to reconnect with her soon. She would come see me often before she wrecked the truck (at least that's what she told me). Welcome to Moooeeeeesss!

Jaunty Plow
12-28-17, 11:50
Anyone have some information on this BP provider?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-762-7887/19283367I have not partaken personally, but she has been labeled as a dead fish. (Both smell and performance).

TopJimmie
12-28-17, 12:28
Any link for Chloe?No link. She hasn't advertised in over a year.

WhiteNite2000
12-28-17, 14:30
There have been some crap reviews about Ariel, that I want to address. I have been seeing for a few months, she does not work the streets. She is currently without a car so has to walk everywhere, her car is in the shop!

It appears that because she does not negotiate it has pissed some off, we'll grow up, you get what you pay for and she is worth every dollar. If you can't afford to pay to play don't take it out on the girl. I have found her to be terrific, she has a great place that is safe, clean. Every time we have met, I have enjoyed every minute. She is sexy, open and knows how to make me happy.At 2:00 pm today? What is donation?

CantB1
12-28-17, 15:16
At 2:00 pm today? What is donation?He is referring to Ariel Emerald the redhead that's been on BP for years seen SW in Indian Country. No one is looking for her. LOL Ariel / Sam / Kayla that's on PH is who you want as do I and damn near everyone on forum lately.

Mbx5184
12-28-17, 15:34

It appears that because she does not negotiate it has pissed some off, we'll grow up, you get what you pay for and she is worth every dollar. If you can't afford to pay to play don't take it out on the girl. I have found her to be terrific, she has a great place that is safe, clean. Every time we have met, I have enjoyed every minute. She is sexy, open and knows how to make me happy.She doesn't work the streets. HA just saw her yesterday on the highway. Seriiisly though Ariel. Pm me some digits and I'll gladly set up a time to see you. I'm not about to cruise the highway waiting for you to pop up but I'll donate to the fund.

WhiteNite2000
12-28-17, 15:52
She doesn't work the streets. HA just saw her yesterday on the highway. Seriiisly though Ariel. Pm me some digits and I'll gladly set up a time to see you. I'm not about to cruise the highway waiting for you to pop up but I'll donate to the fund.Maybe 60! For someone to be asking for donations of 100 plus and don't have a car?! Amazing!

CantB1
12-28-17, 16:35
She doesn't work the streets. HA just saw her yesterday on the highway. Seriiisly though Ariel. Pm me some digits and I'll gladly set up a time to see you. I'm not about to cruise the highway waiting for you to pop up but I'll donate to the fund.This monger said Ariel Emerald.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/386-569-1619/18097463

Red Talon
12-28-17, 19:26
But damn, she didn't have to make it so obvious. I'm pretty sure we all know, well, most of us, that we are probably client 100 of the day but shit, allow me time to leave before the next joker comes. I could even tell the little guy leaving was uncomfortable when he saw me sitting there in the land cruiser- sorry if it was one of you! LOL.

Anyway, a while back, when I saw Carter there, I was outside standing by my land cruiser talking to her. The other girl there was entertaining someone while I was with Carter. The girl's client, when he was ready to leave, told her to ask me to leave because he didn't want to be seen by me as he was leaving. I understand this very well. Ya never know if you might be seen by someone you know. These ho's just have no discretion whatsoever. Anyway, no need in expecting anything more, I reckon. So if a girl tells you she's doing calls in the Shindler area, think twice before going because you might run into one of us or worse, LEO!I would be extremely careful. I think this is the same group of trailers where Christine, Carter, Kat and many others are working from on Taurus / Pisces Circle. It's just a matter of time before the neighbors get sick of the traffic and busts start happening. I live about 10 minutes from there but avoid it at all costs. Just an FYI.

Red Talon
12-28-17, 19:30
At 2:00 pm today? What is donation?I picked up what you are putting down, too funny!

WhiteNite2000
12-28-17, 19:33
He is referring to Ariel Emerald the redhead that's been on BP for years seen SW in Indian Country. No one is looking for her. LOL Ariel / Sam / Kayla that's on PH is who you want as do I and damn near everyone on forum lately.I was being sarcastic as we know it's a self review.

WhiteNite2000
12-28-17, 20:36
I would be extremely careful. I think this is the same group of trailers where Christine, Carter, Kat and many others are working from on Taurus / Pisces Circle. It's just a matter of time before the neighbors get sick of the traffic and busts start happening. I live about 10 minutes from there but avoid it at all costs. Just an FYI.Same ole shitty trailer!

Mbx5184
12-28-17, 22:48
This monger said Ariel Emerald.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/386-569-1619/18097463Ah that one. Yeah I wouldn't even give her 60. LOL. She thinks she is Veronica savu level but I'd rather see little Ariel from the highway than her. Emerald quoted me like 3 bills the one time I asked. That ended that real quick.

Jactionville
12-29-17, 08:55
Ran into Bowden Baby at her old abode near Bowden rd. She has no baby damage whatsoever and has not lost her oral skills at all.She still has access to that place? How's her tits look since the baby?

Dj Tm
12-29-17, 09:30
I just looked at FB, and saw Emily is gone now. I did a quick look and it seems as though more than a dozen lost this year, apparently another overdose issue.

I can't remember her BP name, but she was on a few months ago but not since. Long black hair always posting with the orange tank top.

JaxDog
12-29-17, 09:53
Ah that one. Yeah I wouldn't even give her 60. LOL. She thinks she is Veronica savu level but I'd rather see little Ariel from the highway than her. Emerald quoted me like 3 bills the one time I asked. That ended that real quick.This isn't even a close call in my book, Emerald wouldn't even make my top 20 while little redheaded Ariel is cute beyond words. If Ariel was to get her teeth fixed and was dolled up she's be a 9 and I don't give 10's! JD.

JaxKatLuver45
12-29-17, 10:00
I would be extremely careful. I think this is the same group of trailers where Christine, Carter, Kat and many others are working from on Taurus / Pisces Circle. It's just a matter of time before the neighbors get sick of the traffic and busts start happening. I live about 10 minutes from there but avoid it at all costs. Just an FYI.Where you are thinking is not where Carter was at. Also Kat isn't there either. They all in different places. I know those two well and they definitely not where you say they are. Now the Christine chick I can't vouche for her cause I don't know that one. It's a few girls working in the shindler area but they are all together. If you would like to know who is where feel free to inbox me. I live near so I do tend to see the girls in that area alot cause it's close and easy. Just wanted to clearify that up.

JeffryBrach
12-29-17, 11:15
Man that is really great to hear and glad she is somewhat back to her old self. Even with alil extra weight I'm ok with. Will definitely try to reconnect with her soon. She would come see me often before she wrecked the truck (at least that's what she told me). Welcome to Moooeeeeesss!She mentioned that her aunt was in an accident and that she was takin care of her for a while. Could be the same incident. I don't know?

JeffryBrach
12-29-17, 11:21

It appears that because she does not negotiate it has pissed some off, we'll grow up, you get what you pay for and she is worth every dollar. If you can't afford to pay to play don't take it out on the girl. I have found her to be terrific, she has a great place that is safe, clean. Every time we have met, I have enjoyed every minute. She is sexy, open and knows how to make me happy.WOW. I never saw it like that before. How could I have been so dismissive of her. I think I should give her another chance.

Jonah1
12-29-17, 12:10
Any info appreciated http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-990-2617/16482123.

Mike1237
12-29-17, 13:50
She still has access to that place? How's her tits look since the baby?I'd say her tits are basically the same, firm and full with a little milk still left in them.

JaxQt
12-29-17, 14:58
Any info appreciated http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-990-2617/16482123.She's been reviewed on here previously, search for "Kassidy" to find prior information on her.

Dan1978
12-29-17, 15:28
This isn't even a close call in my book, Emerald wouldn't even make my top 20 while little redheaded Ariel is cute beyond words. If Ariel was to get her teeth fixed and was dolled up she's be a 9 and I don't give 10's! JD.The picture is that Ariel or Emerald. Think this pic is the hotter of the two. She got in yhe ride once (sam) and just wasnt comfortable with her. I get the "what if regrets" just trying to pi3 ce together the puzzle if Sam is a yay or nay?

Jactionville
12-29-17, 16:02
Any info appreciated http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-990-2617/16482123.You can also find info from her other name she used to use, Skylar.

RuggerForFun
12-29-17, 17:12
This isn't even a close call in my book, Emerald wouldn't even make my top 20 while little redheaded Ariel is cute beyond words. If Ariel was to get her teeth fixed and was dolled up she's be a 9 and I don't give 10's! JD.I ran into her at Wackos back during her better days and could not believe what we did in one of those corner booths. I thought I was dreaming. She was so cute and so into it. I never go to Wackos anymore because compared to that it is a let down.

Red Talon
12-29-17, 17:31
Does anyone know what happened to the skinny blonde Melanie from the west side whose number ended in 0584? I think she said she had a BF in the hospital a few months ago.

JaxClub
12-29-17, 17:36
I ran into her at Wackos back during her better days and could not believe what we did in one of those corner booths. I thought I was dreaming. She was so cute and so into it. I never go to Wackos anymore because compared to that it is a let down.Yep, always fun. You got me thinking about it. Had sex with her in the booths at Wacko's, Passions, Scores, Dollhouse, Sinsations, Gold Club, NSG, Flash Dancers, Escape, Cocktails, Officers Club, SOS, Centerfolds and probably a few more that I can't think of right now.

Member #5586
12-29-17, 18:41
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-258-6577/20306312

Now way this is legit. There would have been a review or two unless I am missing them.

Hot Tacos
12-29-17, 19:48
Payed Darby a visit a cpl of days ago. Her place is pretty much ground zero for San Juan area. She's a nice girl but not much for me. Apt was sloppy and not much there. No mention of prices before or after. Got there and we went straight to bedroom and she shed her shorts on the way and pulled her tits out of her tank top. I put 60.00 on the table. She had asked me if I liked to smoke on the trip from the front door to the bed. She made the call as she jumped on the bed with her legs wide open to order some take out home delivery 420 . Sucked on the monster for a cpl of minutes and then popped on the cover and cpl of squirts of KY. Off to the races with my usual 4-5 min marathon. After I stepped into the bathroom to flush the cover and looked like she had just dropped a load in the toilet before I got there and didn't flush. HT.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-864-9342/20456532

Hot Tacos
12-29-17, 19:54
She still has access to that place? How's her tits look since the baby?She took me to that place one time. Its her moms house! . Told me after we got there and were all comfy. Her mom and BF were passed out in their room. Strange. HT.

NotQyteNeo
12-29-17, 21:22
I'd be wary of any adds posted under this number. There are adds for 2 different girls. And I'd be willing to bet they are fake / stolen pics.

http://www.myescortcareer.com/646-696-0613

Mike1237
12-30-17, 02:26
I just looked at FB, and saw Emily is gone now. I did a quick look and it seems as though more than a dozen lost this year, apparently another overdose issue.

I can't remember her BP name, but she was on a few months ago but not since. Long black hair always posting with the orange tank top.I know 3 that have passed away in the last few days including Emily. Must be a bad batch going around.

EaglesSb
12-30-17, 04:01
After I stepped into the bathroom to flush the cover and looked like she had just dropped a load in the toilet before I got there and didn't flush. HT.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-864-9342/20456532LOL, this legit made me laugh.

Once girls become SWan's, out goes the hygiene (And yes I saw her on the stroll on Lane about a year ago). Thats why I don't advise paying BP price for chicks that have hit the streets, the quality is lower and someone else got / getting / will get, the same thing for less.

Mosin Nagant
12-30-17, 09:14

I can't remember her BP name, but she was on a few months ago but not since. Long black hair always posting with the orange tank top.Talked to a friend of mine who is also our Uncle. He told me that the coroner here had about a 50% increase in caseload, due to heroin and other overdoses. Scary and sad.

AllAboutU
12-30-17, 10:29

It appears that because she does not negotiate it has pissed some off, we'll grow up, you get what you pay for and she is worth every dollar. If you can't afford to pay to play don't take it out on the girl. I have found her to be terrific, she has a great place that is safe, clean. Every time we have met, I have enjoyed every minute. She is sexy, open and knows how to make me happy.
WOW. I never saw it like that before. How could I have been so dismissive of her. I think I should give her another chance.I have know Ariel for a few years now and she is nothing but class. So yes she asks a bit more bit she is worth that and a whole lot more. She gives you really VIP treatment and makes you feel like a king. And as far as seeing her walking her car is in the shop I have seen it and help her with rides when I can. But think what you want it's your loss if you don't find time to meet her.

Ebub01
12-30-17, 11:30
Any intel on Ms. Natalya?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-405-0166/17449528

KesselRunHero
12-30-17, 11:47
Found it:

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-530-0897/18973932I was thinking about going to see Jess- anyone else spent time with her?

KesselRunHero
12-30-17, 11:49
You should give BBW Jess a try.I was thinking of giving here a try, how was she?

RicoJax
12-30-17, 12:05
I'd be wary of any adds posted under this number. There are adds for 2 different girls. And I'd be willing to bet they are fake / stolen pics.

http://www.myescortcareer.com/646-696-0613I have been burned so many times with these backpage girls using false or misleading photos, that now, I just turn around and walk out. Once you realize that they "conned" you, it sort of kills the mood anyway, so I just go back to my car and start texting a few more gals while out looking for SWans.

Lester545
12-30-17, 13:51
I dreamed of Lea recently. Half hour 1. 2, she was nice, service was ok, she is cute, thinner than her pics. Service was ok. Not sure if I would repeat.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-717-1532/20565502

FLSugarMan85
12-30-17, 16:40
So to all mongers looking for an awesome new SP, Bre is in your town right now. I haven't posted anything in a while in my regular forums cause I have a solid rotation of regular fwbs from my home town PC. Bre was in that rotation, but is now back in the hobby, and I am always willing to help her. She is 5 ft. 3 in, 115 lbs, 22 years old, blonde highlights, thin but thick I'm the right places, nice ass, C cups, and in my opinion a beautiful ass body. I give her BBBJ skills a 4/5, she is in my top 10, can take a pounding, and GFE for more roses. Very picky about anal, and no BBFS. She is in need of some good regulars and good people around her. I told her that her regular coins are too high, so officially the coinage is .8, 1.2, 1.75, but is open to negotiation. Please be kind to one of my really good friends bre. No incall yet, cause she does need to get right first.

EatherPeach69
12-30-17, 17:08
I dreamed of Lea recently. Half hour 1. 2, she was nice, service was ok, she is cute, thinner than her pics. Service was ok. Not sure if I would repeat.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-717-1532/20565502Heard she has a bad smell all over. Is it true? She's cute as hell.

Ace87
12-30-17, 17:28
I was thinking of giving here a try, how was she?I usually don't say anything and let it pass but do regular members not get to use the search function?

CantB1
12-30-17, 17:59

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-405-0166/17449528The majority of her pics are so old. She was using them when I first got into this hobby 5 years ago.

FLSugarMan85
12-30-17, 18:18
Forgot to tell why'all Bre's number. 386xxxx767. Hit her up why'all, she needs the help!

Quebec
12-30-17, 21:22
Forgot to tell why'all Bre's number. 386xxxx767. Hit her up why'all, she needs the help!Would love to help, pm her number. Your mailbox is full!

JeffryBrach
12-30-17, 21:55
Payed Darby a visit a cpl of days ago. Her place is pretty much ground zero for San Juan area. She's a nice girl but not much for me. Apt was sloppy and not much there. No mention of prices before or after. Got there and we went straight to bedroom and she shed her shorts on the way and pulled her tits out of her tank top. I put 60.00 on the table. She had asked me if I liked to smoke on the trip from the front door to the bed. She made the call as she jumped on the bed with her legs wide open to order some take out home delivery 420 . Sucked on the monster for a cpl of minutes and then popped on the cover and cpl of squirts of KY. Off to the races with my usual 4-5 min marathon. After I stepped into the bathroom to flush the cover and looked like she had just dropped a load in the toilet before I got there and didn't flush. HT.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-864-9342/20456532DAMN!

That story did it for me. I had been considering this one for years. I was still kinda of turned on until the very last sentence.

BestSide
12-30-17, 22:11
Forgot to tell why'all Bre's number. 386xxxx767. Hit her up why'all, she needs the help!Your inbox is full, send me a PM with Bre digits.

DMan696
12-30-17, 22:33
So to all mongers looking for an awesome new SP, Bre is in your town right now. I haven't posted anything in a while in my regular forums cause I have a solid rotation of regular fwbs from my home town PC. Bre was in that rotation, but is now back in the hobby, and I am always willing to help her. She is 5 ft. 3 in, 115 lbs, 22 years old, blonde highlights, thin but thick I'm the right places, nice ass, C cups, and in my opinion a beautiful ass body. I give her BBBJ skills a 4/5, she is in my top 10, can take a pounding, and GFE for more roses. Very picky about anal, and no BBFS. She is in need of some good regulars and good people around her. I told her that her regular coins are too high, so officially the coinage is .8, 1.2, 1.75, but is open to negotiation. Please be kind to one of my really good friends bre. No incall yet, cause she does need to get right first.I'm looking for new regulars as well can you pm me the number.

Hot Tacos
12-30-17, 22:40
Would love to help, pm her number. Your mailbox is full!https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cas/d/new-years-blast-with-bella/6443118865.html

Lester545
12-31-17, 00:06
Heard she has a bad smell all over. Is it true? She's cute as hell.Not on my visit.

DllsCwby
12-31-17, 09:41
So to all mongers looking for an awesome new SP, Bre is in your town right now. I haven't posted anything in a while in my regular forums cause I have a solid rotation of regular fwbs from my home town PC. Bre was in that rotation, but is now back in the hobby, and I am always willing to help her. She is 5 ft. 3 in, 115 lbs, 22 years old, blonde highlights, thin but thick I'm the right places, nice ass, C cups, and in my opinion a beautiful ass body. I give her BBBJ skills a 4/5, she is in my top 10, can take a pounding, and GFE for more roses. Very picky about anal, and no BBFS. She is in need of some good regulars and good people around her. I told her that her regular coins are too high, so officially the coinage is .8, 1.2, 1.75, but is open to negotiation. Please be kind to one of my really good friends bre. No incall yet, cause she does need to get right first.Tried to pm. If mailbox full please clear so I can get number please if you are still giving it out thanks.

BriefBanana
12-31-17, 10:08
I have seen her recently as well. No smell, 1. 2 for hh. She is a cutie, BBBJ and cfs cowgirl, but pics are dated. As the saying goes; it appears that candy is taking over unfortunately. Any questions, pm. BB-out.

JaxKatLuver45
12-31-17, 10:37
Not on my visit.I've had one good visit with her and one not so good visit. So I think it's just hit or miss with her. Not a bad chick. Just not a guarantee go to girl.

Lester545
12-31-17, 11:46
Texted with this one, no name on the ad and was told 150 roses for 30 minutes. Seems high and could not find any reviews, BP ad lists poster at 36 yrs old.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-258-7454/20375967

Any other information?

AnonClass100
12-31-17, 12:06
Anyone dream or have more information on this one in particular? Doesn't have a name on her listing. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-207-1581/19965502.

Magik Mike
12-31-17, 12:09
So to all mongers looking for an awesome new SP, Bre is in your town right now. I haven't posted anything in a while in my regular forums cause I have a solid rotation of regular fwbs from my home town PC. Bre was in that rotation, but is now back in the hobby, and I am always willing to help her. She is 5 ft. 3 in, 115 lbs, 22 years old, blonde highlights, thin but thick I'm the right places, nice ass, C cups, and in my opinion a beautiful ass body. I give her BBBJ skills a 4/5, she is in my top 10, can take a pounding, and GFE for more roses. Very picky about anal, and no BBFS. She is in need of some good regulars and good people around her. I told her that her regular coins are too high, so officially the coinage is .8, 1.2, 1.75, but is open to negotiation. Please be kind to one of my really good friends bre. No incall yet, cause she does need to get right first.I can help her out and will take good care of her. Your inbox is full, send digits when you get a chance. Thanks!

MM.

Wormer
12-31-17, 13:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

StarsTunna
12-31-17, 14:23

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-864-9342/20456532Darby is a no go, I don't understand why people even try bothering with her after all of her negative reviews.

JanineLuv
12-31-17, 15:34

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-405-0166/17449528Yes. Shell treat you right.

JanineLuv
12-31-17, 15:35
I can help her out and will take good care of her. Your inbox is full, send digits when you get a chance. Thanks!

MM.Where are digits?

JanineLuv
12-31-17, 15:36
Anyone dream or have more information on this one in particular? Doesn't have a name on her listing. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-207-1581/19965502.I reviewed her before. Shea terrible unless you like old ones. Not the girl in the pics.

JanineLuv
12-31-17, 15:38
The majority of her pics are so old. She was using them when I first got into this hobby 5 years ago.She gave me good service. Same pics over and over but were accurate on my visit.

MikeHunt0101
12-31-17, 15:39
Anyone dream or have more information on this one in particular? Doesn't have a name on her listing. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-207-1581/19965502.Never saw her but she sent pics. Way to thin for me in the frontal pic. Not enough tits either.

FLSugarMan85
12-31-17, 16:22
Yo sorry everybody. Was busy after my post of Bre and everyone asking for #. I have permission to give it out and will post right here. 386xxxx767. Hit her up guys and treat her well.

BiggDaddi
12-31-17, 20:14
Yo sorry everybody. Was busy after my post of Bre and everyone asking for #. I have permission to give it out and will post right here. 3863072767. Hit her up guys and treat her well.You know posts here are public right? Hopefully she's using an app number. LOL.

Good looking out on the hookup though.

Pussaedustaz
12-31-17, 20:59
Anyone dream or have more information on this one in particular? Doesn't have a name on her listing. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-207-1581/19965502.Showed up at her hotel with a hard 8. Generally dreamed of a good time. Dreamed it was nice and loose with hint of a smell, not nasty though.

WhiteNite2000
12-31-17, 22:37
Never saw her but she sent pics. Way to thin for me in the frontal pic. Not enough tits either.She was hanging out at BK all day because she didn't have a room. No room equals no shower, etc. So when she got into the land cruiser, let me tell you, the girl was funky as heck. I think she must have been wearing the clothes she had on for several days and her azz / puss was raunchy too! I had to hold my breath! You're also right about her size, she was extremely thin. She was nothing like the pix she have on her ad. Well, you know, it was likely the crack that's eating her alive. I think she has potential but until she straightens these issues out, I wouldn't see her again. She also has these crazy azz expectations, price wise. Apparently, someone told her how much money she can make in this industry and she went with it. She told me a while back, when she wanted dick pix, that she wanted about 120 for qv. If I had to smell that puss after paying that amount, I think I might have biatched slapped myself!

JanineLuv
01-01-18, 11:16
Yo sorry everybody. Was busy after my post of Bre and everyone asking for #. Which Bre?

New2Jax
01-01-18, 14:51
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-258-6577/20306312

Now way this is legit. There would have been a review or two unless I am missing them.Have not seen her but she quoted me 150 hh and 200 fh.

JeffryBrach
01-01-18, 15:31
Never saw her but she sent pics. Way to thin for me in the frontal pic. Not enough tits either.Damn. That last pic is manny crak rocks away from the other PICS. That's a walk out if I get thee and see that.

MikeHunt0101
01-01-18, 17:45
She was hanging out at BK all day because she didn't have a room. No room equals no shower, etc. So when she got into the land cruiser, let me tell you, the girl was funky as heck. I think she must have been wearing the clothes she had on for several days and her azz / puss was raunchy too! I had to hold my breath! You're also right about her size, she was extremely thin. She was nothing like the pix she have on her ad. Well, you know, it was likely the crack that's eating her alive. I think she has potential but until she straightens these issues out, I wouldn't see her again. She also has these crazy azz expectations, price wise. Apparently, someone told her how much money she can make in this industry and she went with it. She told me a while back, when she wanted dick pix, that she wanted about 120 for qv. If I had to smell that puss after paying that amount, I think I might have biatched slapped myself!She was asking 80/120 for hh / hr. Was in a hotel but too far up north for me. Let me know if one of you guys go for her and review her.

FunNthaSun
01-01-18, 18:17
Had a chance to catch up with Bre from the suggestion of FlSugarMan85. Took awhile thru texts to set up an appt. Probably because I'm sure her phone was blowing up from a public post of her digits on this forum.

Measurements and description were correct. Nice body, cute tits and ass. Performance was not up to par IMHO. BBBJ was literally about 3 mins long. On went the cover before I literally went soft and pounded in a few positions, mish, from the side and finishes strong in doggy. She could take it pretty good but was running from the D alil. Nice personality and can hold a convo. Her speech was slurred alil so she may have been under the influence. Also smokes and smell of cigs was on her. I went for the hh $. 20 but the session was probably about 20 min. She says she may stay if business is good for her for. YMMV but I probably won't repeat. Went out on a limb and cancelled with a SB from SA to see her. Should have stuck with original plans. Definitely has a cute body on a 5'3 frame.

Old School
01-01-18, 20:24
Had a chance to catch up with Bre from the suggestion of FlSugarMan85. Took awhile thru texts to set up an appt. Probably because I'm sure her phone was blowing up from a public post of her digits on this forum.

Measurements and description were correct. Nice body, cute tits and ass. Performance was not up to par IMHO. BBBJ was literally about 3 mins long. On went the cover before I literally went soft and pounded in a few positions, mish, from the side and finishes strong in doggy. She could take it pretty good but was running from the D alil. Nice personality and can hold a convo. Her speech was slurred alil so she may have been under the influence. Also smokes and smell of cigs was on her. I went for the hh $. 20 but the session was probably about 20 min. She says she may stay if business is good for her for. YMMV but I probably won't repeat. Went out on a limb and cancelled with a SB from SA to see her. Should have stuck with original plans. Definitely has a cute body on a 5'3 frame.You had your chance after she made that statement to let her know, she sucked at sucking dick, she's scared of dick, she smelled of smoke, she shorted you on time, and that slur will turn into incomprehensible speech if she keeps using. Thanks for TOFTT though.

Happy New Year!

WhiteNite2000
01-01-18, 20:42

Measurements and description were correct. Nice body, cute tits and ass. Performance was not up to par IMHO. BBBJ was literally about 3 mins long. On went the cover before I literally went soft and pounded in a few positions, mish, from the side and finishes strong in doggy. She could take it pretty good but was running from the D alil. Nice personality and can hold a convo. Her speech was slurred alil so she may have been under the influence. Also smokes and smell of cigs was on her. I went for the hh $. 20 but the session was probably about 20 min. She says she may stay if business is good for her for. YMMV but I probably won't repeat. Went out on a limb and cancelled with a SB from SA to see her. Should have stuck with original plans. Definitely has a cute body on a 5'3 frame.It's amazing how these girls (in general) feel they can offer any kind of service and still believe they should have a lot of repeat biz. I was trying to see her when I got back in town this morning but she didn't answer until about 6-8 hours later. Of course, your review made me glad there was such a delay! Lady, please don't stay; if you're reading this as we have enough duds! LOL.

JeffryBrach
01-01-18, 21:11
What's being advertised here?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-966-9543/20636212

WhiteNite2000
01-01-18, 21:40
Damn. That last pic is manny crak rocks away from the other PICS. That's a walk out if I get thee and see that.You want to avoid this one! No good, I promise you!

WhiteNite2000
01-01-18, 22:52
Wanted me to send her a pix of me citing she wants it for her safety. Said she didn't want any drama. I did a pix search and lo and behold her little FAKE ass is posting FAKE ass pix! I screen shot the pix and sent them to her and advised the little scammer that if she didn't want drama, then she needed to stop bringing it! Phucking scammer! Scroll down and you'll see the pix this thief stole!

http://www.fuckpix.club/xxx/sincerely-isyss-sex-xxx.html

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/832-225-6509/19864782

Magik Mike
01-01-18, 23:46

Measurements and description were correct. Nice body, cute tits and ass. Performance was not up to par IMHO. BBBJ was literally about 3 mins long. On went the cover before I literally went soft and pounded in a few positions, mish, from the side and finishes strong in doggy. She could take it pretty good but was running from the D alil. Nice personality and can hold a convo. Her speech was slurred alil so she may have been under the influence. Also smokes and smell of cigs was on her. I went for the hh $. 20 but the session was probably about 20 min. She says she may stay if business is good for her for. YMMV but I probably won't repeat. Went out on a limb and cancelled with a SB from SA to see her. Should have stuck with original plans. Definitely has a cute body on a 5'3 frame.I was going to do a QV and help her out some but when she first asked for 200 h 150 hh I just decided to pass, looks like it was the right call. Thanks for TOFTT.

MM.

BigJoe77
01-02-18, 00:52
Wanted me to send her a pix of me citing she wants it for her safety. Said she didn't want any drama. I did a pix search and lo and behold her little FAKE ass is posting FAKE ass pix! I screen shot the pix and sent them to her and advised the little scammer that if she didn't want drama, then she needed to stop bringing it! Phucking scammer! Scroll down and you'll see the pix this thief stole!

http://www.fuckpix.club/xxx/sincerely-isyss-sex-xxx.html

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/832-225-6509/19864782The real person / people doing it is fucking herion junkies that use to be at Taylor Ave.

New2Jax
01-02-18, 11:15
What's being advertised here?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-966-9543/20636212Maybe you get a baby with every visit? Sure hope not. Why not just report it to backpage as "inappropriate" content?

Libithan
01-02-18, 12:21
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-802-9040/20644627

The chick in this ad looks tempting to me.

The only problem is I did a Google search the link is down below. Looks like she maybe in a stable or maybe working with other girls. I may TOFTT but does anyone know anything about her or the other ones that used the number?

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jacksonville/904-802-9040/1/618450

BlueDevil90
01-02-18, 12:57
What's going on gents. What's the deal with this bitchesofbp site? Is it another review site or just where girls are posting now? Thanks for the help.

WhiteNite2000
01-02-18, 13:31

The only problem is I did a Google search the link is down below. Looks like she maybe in a stable or maybe working with other girls. I may TOFTT but does anyone know anything about her or the other ones that used the number?

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jacksonville/904-802-9040/1/618450But not worth what she is asking for. 60 is pushing it. To me, more of 50. Strong odor down below too and body isn't as great as pix show.

Lars36
01-02-18, 13:57

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jacksonville/904-802-9040/1/618450Looks like one that worked in the Slocala area few months back, friend of mine said is alright, we were going to do a double with her but never happened, we got another girl.

http://liveescortreviews.com/large/jacksonville/904-802-9040/1/632511

NothingToMuch
01-02-18, 14:41
Hey guys. Anyone know any thing about Aubrey Foot Fetishes on Eros?

https://www.eros.com/florida/north_florida/files/8448856.htm?cat=64

Can't find any reviews.

Thanks.

FieryStud
01-02-18, 15:34
Thanks to all my brothers for your inputs on my boob suck fetish. Had a dream with the Asian by the airport last week and was worth it. Tried setting up an appointment with Jess the next day but couldn't make it due to some last minute errands.

While doing a research today, found this one. She goes by the name Rachel in her ad. Her topless pic makes me tempting. Any inputs on her is appreciated.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-203-0510/20599622

BiggDaddi
01-02-18, 16:38
For oral queens. Where have they all gone?? Other than Jess and Andi and Katie, who are the new goto BBBJ girls? Outside of those three I've had nothing but underwhelming BJ's as of late. Please PM me if you have any recommendations.

Libithan
01-02-18, 18:11
But not worth what she is asking for. 60 is pushing it. To me, more of 50. Strong odor down below too and body isn't as great as pix show.Damn Thanks for the heads up.

SomeGuy3
01-02-18, 20:21
I finally got a chance to see Jess. I texted but she was busy. Five minutes later she said he was a no show and gave me directions. It was 10 minutes away so I rushed over. She was ready and I went right in. No questions or discussion, she just texted the room number.

I just went for BBBJ. Might me the best I have ever had. I went back the next day. Easy and drama free.

http://www.bodyrublist.com/904-530-0897

Can anyone recommend a good BBBJ?

Tried Andi and Rikki. But still think Jess is the best. A few posts back someone mentioned Katie. Does anyone have a link?

JaxTraveler
01-02-18, 22:48
Saw a couple of reviews on Brie here tonight and thought I'd pull the trigger.

1. She responded immediately to text and was courteous and polite.

2. She showed up about 5 minutes late to my hotel but that's understandable. She communicated the whole way which was nice.

3. Body / Personality? Amazing on both counts. She was super relaxed, no signs of candy and had her wits about her for sure.

4. Service? Amazing. She smelled and tasted clean and she went the extra mile. BBBJ on par if not better than Rikki.

5. As always, YMMV but the damage was light and she is now a regular.

Happy hunting!

WiltChamberlin
01-03-18, 00:59
I give a whole new meaning to long time lurker. I've been through it all with this hobby. I'm going to start sharing my experiences, tips and reviews. I feel like a lot of you guys are family LOL. I really enjoy reading posts but feel guilty thst I haven't shared and I'm going to start to contribute like I should have been, with Backpage I'm very selective and authors now. I almost always won't even attempt to meet unless I can take the escorts phone number and copy and paste it on FB to see if it matches up. FB pretty much tells you everything. You can pretty much verify if it's LEO, pimp, recent pics and if pics are real. You would be surprise how many of thee girls are using a personal number that pulls up theirs profile right on FB.

DWaltonXXX
01-03-18, 01:02
Without names on BP anymore, sharing just a name doesn't identify who you're talking about.

Saw a couple of reviews on Brie here tonight and thought I'd pull the trigger.

1. She responded immediately to text and was courteous and polite.

2. She showed up about 5 minutes late to my hotel but that's understandable. She communicated the whole way which was nice.

3. Body / Personality? Amazing on both counts. She was super relaxed, no signs of candy and had her wits about her for sure.

4. Service? Amazing. She smelled and tasted clean and she went the extra mile. BBBJ on par if not better than Rikki.

5. As always, YMMV but the damage was light and she is now a regular.

Happy hunting!

Magik Mike
01-03-18, 01:48
Like most of you guys, I have been keeping a secret for couple weeks now but it is time to let the pussy cat out of the bag so to speak. I have been doing car dates with the young lady in the link below periodically over the last few weeks. Tonight I saw her at her new in call location in Neptune Beach. She was a rare legit find on Craigslist but now she wants to move to Backpage and currently has an ad up but its posted in the wrong section so I told her I would put the word out for her. Her ad is currently located in the Men seeking Woman section and the link is below. Anyway, the pics are 100% legit and were taken tonight. She is relatively new to the biz and a little nervous of LEO though. I am trying to teach her some things to stay safe but she's young and don't always listen to my advice, like the awesome face pics she posted. Anyway, she does seem to be a real gamer and genuinely likes what she is doing. She claims to be a nymph and from what I have seen so far she may very well be, just a smidge immature still. My official non biased assessment after a few visits is face-7, body is a 6 its decent I guess but a little bit too chunky for me but I like really petite girls. Service rating for BBBJ was a 7, CFS was a 7 also, but there is definitely potential for both these to go up because she takes direction well and really aims to please. Attitude and willingness to please was 9-10. Service was unrushed and most importantly there was no foul odor. LOL I will let her discuss the donation though, but she will negotiate. As always YMMV but hopefully this girl is what some of you like and you can help her out. Happy New Year everyone and stay safe out there. MM.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/904-601-3496/20598407

BiggDaddi
01-03-18, 02:45
Like most of you guys, I have been keeping a secret for couple weeks now but it is time to let the pussy cat out of the bag so to speak. I have been doing car dates with the young lady in the link below periodically over the last few weeks. Tonight I saw her at her new in call location in Neptune Beach. She was a rare legit find on Craigslist but now she wants to move to Backpage and currently has an ad up but its posted in the wrong section so I told her I would put the word out for her. Her ad is currently located in the Men seeking Woman section and the link is below. Anyway, the pics are 100% legit and were taken tonight. She is relatively new to the biz and a little nervous of LEO though. I am trying to teach her some things to stay safe but she's young and don't always listen to my advice, like the awesome face pics she posted. Anyway, she does seem to be a real gamer and genuinely likes what she is doing. She claims to be a nymph and from what I have seen so far she may very well be, just a smidge immature still. My official non biased assessment after a few visits is face-7, body is a 6 its decent I guess but a little bit too chunky for me but I like really petite girls. Service rating for BBBJ was a 7, CFS was a 7 also, but there is definitely potential for both these to go up because she takes direction well and really aims to please. Attitude and willingness to please was 9-10. Service was unrushed and most importantly there was no foul odor. LOL I will let her discuss the donation though, but she will negotiate. As always YMMV but hopefully this girl is what some of you like and you can help her out. Happy New Year everyone and stay safe out there. MM.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/904-601-3496/20598407Hate to break it to ya buddy but she is not a newbie.

TomCat4871
01-03-18, 03:10
I've noticed that most chickies bounce in and out of the game over the years. No different with this one. Saw her like 2 years ago off Lane in a Notel. Service was ok. Offered BBFS for a slight upcharge but I wasn't feeling down for that at the time. Wound up having her on social media as well if your interested.

Thanks to all my brothers for your inputs on my boob suck fetish. Had a dream with the Asian by the airport last week and was worth it. Tried setting up an appointment with Jess the next day but couldn't make it due to some last minute errands.

While doing a research today, found this one. She goes by the name Rachel in her ad. Her topless pic makes me tempting. Any inputs on her is appreciated.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-203-0510/20599622

Lord Humongus
01-03-18, 03:20
Who or what is bubbasparks?

CantB1
01-03-18, 03:23

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/904-601-3496/20598407She is not new. That's crazy Abby who had been around a couple years. Known for playing games. My only time meeting her she tried to blackmail me after wanting to do the car date in a neighborhood off Schindler.

LvMassageGuy
01-03-18, 07:02
I've noticed that most chickies bounce in and out of the game over the years. No different with this one. Saw her like 2 years ago off Lane in a Notel. Service was ok. Offered BBFS for a slight upcharge but I wasn't feeling down for that at the time. Wound up having her on social media as well if your interested.I ran into her ad over the weekend and reached out. Long story short, an hour later she disappears after setting a date, then offering roomy / friend who she said was strictly a SW. Moral to the story, mature age doesn't mean any better coms or punctuality. Time waster for me, one and done.

SlapShot69
01-03-18, 07:32
Out of towner that will be in for business in 2 weeks. I have partaken of a few Jacksonville providers (Rikki, Andi, Jade, and Payton J). I'm a fan of the BBBJCIM action.

I've seen Lea (Girl Next Door) post on BP and I'm intrigued enough to jump in with both balls while I'm there.

I've RTF and didn't see anything stand out. Anyone have info on why this might be a bad idea?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-girl-next-door/18285698

Otherwise, I will report my experience.

BJ.Did you see her? I'm traveling to Jax next week, any recommendations.

FunNthaSun
01-03-18, 07:49

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/904-601-3496/20598407She is definitely not new to the game and have been around for years. I haven't seen her post in quite awhile but she used to post regularly out if Neptune Beach. I've personally never seen her because she don't do outcalls much and Neptune Beach is too far of a drive for me. I always thought she was cute but never felt the need to make the drive.

JaxGuitar
01-03-18, 08:12
Anyone know of any early risers with some big tits?

Fishguy717
01-03-18, 09:17
What's going on gents. What's the deal with this bitchesofbp site? Is it another review site or just where girls are posting now? Thanks for the help.Don't know if it's changed, but it was a auto-phish (for ads) site, where it trolls BP and other places and copies what it needs to fit its site.

JZetoro19
01-03-18, 10:33

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/904-601-3496/20598407I've seen her a few times way back when. I have a thing for brunettes and she was a fun one. However, she will spit bullshit until her face turns blue. I didn't buy anything she said.

Magik Mike
01-03-18, 10:41

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/904-601-3496/20598407All, I apparently fell for a good talking game from this girl. She seemed to be young and pretty naïve to me, at least she pretended to be. Anyway, now I have to recant much of my post. Apparently she is not only not a newbie to BP, but spent some time in jail a few times due to the H monster and used to work BBFS in Neptune beach regularly according to another fellow monger who set me straight in private. I really do appreciate him doing that by the way, that's what this website is supposed to be all about, helping each other get the straight scoop on these girls. I will definitely be more cautious before adding a post like that again. To think she actually claimed to not know anything about this site or how BP works, I feel like a rookie for sure now. Be safe out there.

MM.

Luke Cage668
01-03-18, 12:47
What's the good or bad word on these. Also is Jenn still scamming people, would like to visit her if not.

Gmjax1
01-03-18, 16:23
Yeah but I don't think the husband is in the picture anymore.Has anyone seen Dee lately?

GoodTimes4449
01-03-18, 16:34
Really need a good girl that provides rimming!! Any help would be appreciated, pm's are cool too! Thanks in advance!

-GT.

Dj Tm
01-03-18, 19:35
Anyone know of any early risers with some big tits?Let me line up. I have been trying to find. And now with BP changes hard to find ones in san marco area.

FLSugarMan85
01-04-18, 01:51
So she reached out to me one more time, she is leaving why'alls city in the afternoon, and I'm not sure when Bre will be back. I see there are a couple reviews, one not so good (funNthasun), and one (spelt brie jaxtraveler) good. As always YMMV, but I believe that little hottie deserves a shot. Up to why'all. I'll be coming to get her to bring her back topc to see family so any mongers up now until then, holla at her! Digits is the same and is now willing to negotiate on coins. She is asking tho, no low ballers. But try if you want to LOL. Treat her well guys and as always, safe mongering.

LuckyGandor
01-04-18, 05:12
She is not new. That's crazy Abby who had been around a couple years. Known for playing games. My only time meeting her she tried to blackmail me after wanting to do the car date in a neighborhood off Schindler.Yeah haha totally not a newbie. Mayport abby been around several years when she hasn't posted its because she's been in jail. She got arrested for felony drug possession with intent to sell and has been in and out of jail a bit.

She's super crazy but a decent lay. But seeing her can be a huge risk because.

A) she's super in trouble with the law.

B) she's a nutcase.

C) she will stalk and blackmail you, though it's probably all talk.

I think her baby died and she has mental issues so she can be a freak if you like nutty lays but the risk is high.

LuvSoftHands
01-04-18, 08:19
What's the good or bad word on these. Also is Jenn still scamming people, would like to visit her if not.Which Jenn are we talking about? Rikki's buddy? I'm a regular reader and don't remember Ienn & scam appearing together. Anybody?

JaxDog
01-04-18, 08:32
Yeah haha totally not a newbie. Mayport abby been around several years when she hasn't posted its because she's been in jail. She got arrested for felony drug possession with intent to sell and has been in and out of jail a bit.

B) she's a nutcase.

I think her baby died and she has mental issues so she can be a freak if you like nutty lays but the risk is high.Will she take it in the ass? Sounds like she could me my dream girl! LOL JD.

DevilsLettuce
01-04-18, 09:31
Really need a good girl that provides rimming!! Any help would be appreciated, pm's are cool too! Thanks in advance!

-GT.BBW Jess will do it for an extra $20.

Luke Cage668
01-04-18, 10:51
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-401-6671/20638777

Which Jenn are we talking about? Rikki's buddy? I'm a regular reader and don't remember Ienn & scam appearing together. Anybody?

CantB1
01-04-18, 11:21
Yeah haha totally not a newbie. Mayport abby been around several years when she hasn't posted its because she's been in jail. She got arrested for felony drug possession with intent to sell and has been in and out of jail a bit.

B) she's a nutcase.

I think her baby died and she has mental issues so she can be a freak if you like nutty lays but the risk is high.Where you been LuckyG! LOL I have a monster friend who has seen Abby recently she offered an incall location that was a tent on the side of a house. No joke. I seen the pic LOL.

Kma2016
01-04-18, 11:53
Which Jenn are we talking about? Rikki's buddy? I'm a regular reader and don't remember Ienn & scam appearing together. Anybody?Her and Rikki had a falling out after Jenn stole from Rikki.

TomCat4871
01-04-18, 13:02
Too bad Pony Sandra has not been around. She and her cousin Tina used to "toss" that in as part of the of the experience.

I'm assuming they are on vacation?

BBW Jess will do it for an extra $20.

JaxSince1982
01-04-18, 13:17
Too bad Pony Sandra has not been around. She and her cousin Tina used to "toss" that in as part of the of the experience.

I'm assuming they are on vacation?Ah Yes!! Great memories of fun with Sandra at the pony!! I miss that spot!! Sandra, Paula, Cricket, and many others were a blast! Haven't heard a peep from Sandra, Paula is still on vacation and will be for a bit longer, not sure about the others. I will have to save up so I can play again with Sandra’s fun bags!!

Pipelayer10
01-04-18, 13:40
That's Mayport Abby I wrote a few reviews on her about a year or 2 ago I use to lay pipe to here until she started to try to upsale and then I found out her incall was actually her parents house that we're at work supposedly. She had a nice tight box back then but then she just disappeared. She is lying to you cause I caught her of backpage back then. Oh well be safe she doesn't have a full deck either LOL! Pipe approves this message.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/904-601-3496/20598407

LuckyGandor
01-04-18, 14:39
Where you been LuckyG! LOL I have a monster friend who has seen Abby recently she offered an incall location that was a tent on the side of a house. No joke. I seen the pic LOL.Haha been hanging low.

Doesn't surprise me about Abby, she's super desperate usually. The girl has major issues but I saw her twice and it was fun but I regretted it a bit both times once I got text blasted.

FunNthaSun
01-04-18, 14:49
So she reached out to me one more time, she is leaving why'alls city in the afternoon, and I'm not sure when Bre will be back. I see there are a couple reviews, one not so good (funNthasun), and one (spelt brie jaxtraveler) good. As always YMMV, but I believe that little hottie deserves a shot. Up to why'all. I'll be coming to get her to bring her back topc to see family so any mongers up now until then, holla at her! Digits is the same and is now willing to negotiate on coins. She is asking tho, no low ballers. But try if you want to LOL. Treat her well guys and as always, safe mongering.I wouldn't say my review of her was bad. I saw the other review that said she was phenomenal.

YMMV. Everyone is different on how they liked to be pleased. Maybe it was an off night for her when we met. I've seen not so good reviews of providers that I absolutely enjoyed. She is cute and definitely has a nice body but to me one or two things can really determine a repeat visit from me. The first is BBBJ skill. That always sets the tone for the rest of the session for me and if the BBBJ is amazing in most cases it will cancel out the other factors. There was just no enthusiasm and wayy to short for a hh visit. The second is the smell of a smoker. I don't smoke so to a non smoker the slightest smell of cig smoke can be annoying if your hair, hands, clothing and body smells of cigs (not to mention she took her last pull and put the cig out right at my door). But as I said to each it's own.

The Fat Guy
01-04-18, 14:52
BBW Jess will do it for an extra $20.Been debating seeing her, love her body type and the fact she put "tasty kitty" in her ad, but seeing this was the push I needed, going to try and hit her up this weekend.

Gmjax1
01-04-18, 21:11
I'm a regular with Jen; now that she is mostly exclusively on the Southside. Never been scammed by her.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-401-6671/20638777

FLSugarMan85
01-05-18, 04:39
I wouldn't say my review of her was bad. I saw the other review that said she was phenomenal.

YMMV. Everyone is different on how they liked to be pleased. Maybe it was an off night for her when we met. I've seen not so good reviews of providers that I absolutely enjoyed. She is cute and definitely has a nice body but to me one or two things can really determine a repeat visit from me. The first is BBBJ skill. That always sets the tone for the rest of the session for me and if the BBBJ is amazing in most cases it will cancel out the other factors. There was just no enthusiasm and wayy to short for a hh visit. The second is the smell of a smoker. I don't smoke so to a non smoker the slightest smell of cig smoke can be annoying if your hair, hands, clothing and body smells of cigs (not to mention she took her last pull and put the cig out right at my door). But as I said to each it's own.You're right on YMMV, and that is true on any specific. The ones that are most consistent are our gems. My member isn't huge, so I really can't say about dt skills, and candy does make or break her experience. As for smoking, she doesn't stop for anyone so for you I understand the not so good experience you may had. I know her personally outside the hobby and has always been awesome fun for me, but that's me, and as always YMMV. Others may agree or not, but as you said to each his own LOL. Safe mongering why'all.

Magik Mike
01-05-18, 11:24
That's Mayport Abby I wrote a few reviews on her about a year or 2 ago I use to lay pipe to here until she started to try to upsale and then I found out her incall was actually her parents house that we're at work supposedly. She had a nice tight box back then but then she just disappeared. She is lying to you cause I caught her of backpage back then. Oh well be safe she doesn't have a full deck either LOL! Pipe approves this message.Lesson learned for sure, somehow I missed her when she was active on BP. Maybe its because of all the time I did away from Jax over the past years. Anyway, lesson learned for me I will be more cautious of what I post in the future and do more research first. She got me, but I must say she was a pretty fun time while it lasted although in the short few weeks I was seeing her, I in fact saw the warning signs the fellow mongers have been pointing out about her being a little loco at times, paranoid of LEO, possessive, and blowing up the phone. Anyway, I kinda feel honored that I made it into the famous Pipelayer posts even though its you busting my bubble. LOL. Be safe out there.

MM.

Dan1978
01-05-18, 13:05
I'm a regular with Jen; now that she is mostly exclusively on the Southside. Never been scammed by her.I used to see Jen when she was walking Lane. She was always pleasant and a grear time. With that said, never surprises me that these chics change and eventually get off course. If she is scamming folks, wouldn't surprise me. Never let our guards down as they arent in it to for us. Hope she's treating mongers right. Have contemplated calling a few times lately but that's usually when she goes dark.

Dixie Normiss
01-05-18, 13:56
She's back. Let's see for how long though.

LatinInk904
01-05-18, 15:36
Years ago as well and Off backpage. Saw her twice at the family's house. Then she blows me up for days, then starts threatening and trying to blackmail. LOL. Her "I have your tag number and I'm telling your wife". Me "It's a rental, I told you that and I'm not even married" LOL. Her "oh well I mixed you up with someone else, sorry. But can you come see me " lmao. I remember so well, it was one of the funniest moments.

Good time but just straight up crazy. Maybe she has matured since then. LOL. I bet same same.

BiggaDick
01-05-18, 15:56
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/786-842-8524/20280057

Now that Backpage is limited to phone numbers & a few pictures how do you research?

Questionable 1
01-05-18, 16:04
Had the pleasure of visiting Gina a few days ago and there is a reason she is one of my all time favorites. She is always clean, smells great, has a happy, bubbly personality and is a tiger where it counts.

If you are inclined to want to visit, doing it in the next few days would be a good idea as she may be unavailable for quite a while.

Tell her I sent you!

Q1.

HoboTwitch
01-05-18, 17:55
Had the pleasure of visiting Gina a few days ago and there is a reason she is one of my all time favorites. She is always clean, smells great, has a happy, bubbly personality and is a tiger where it counts.

If you are inclined to want to visit, doing it in the next few days would be a good idea as she may be unavailable for quite a while.

Tell her I sent you!

Q1.She's the only provider I've seen and thoroughly loved the experience. Just wish she went to Greece. If so I'd be seeing her non stop. Why is she going to be unavailable?