PDA

View Full Version : Backpage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159

ManGekyo
05-31-17, 23:37
Come on man, your link does not work but if you are talking about this Jasmine:

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/role-play-and-dom-w-miss-jasmine/14978833

Then she was discussed by several, including myself, less than a week ago. Pay attention and read instead of posting frivolous questions every day.Not my fault that the post got deleted and no its not that Jasmine which is why I posted. Thanks anyway.

JaxDog
06-01-17, 00:37
I saw this girl, Britt Lynn. Pics on the ad are the best she could look. She's a sweet girl, gives me the impression she may have been an SW, and now getting back on her feet, has an apartment. In east Jax. Fairly pretty face, but telltale skinny body, saggy Acups. I did the QV, and BBJ was pretty good with eye contact, attention to the boys, decent, except she made it known she didn't want to catch. I had extra in my pocket in case I was interested, but I passed on f / s. She'd be pretty good after a 6 pack, but I'd negotiate down on her 60/100/150 if I went back.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/memorial-day-treat/15476488I saw this one as well. I'm going to give her a little better review than Fish but I'll preface that by saying I really like the skinny one's to which she fit the bill nicely. Met her at her place, she started with an above average BBBJ, then on to mish, flipped her over for JDs fav, a deep doggie finish. I liked her and will more than likely repeat, as always YMMV. JD.

EaglesSb
06-01-17, 02:31
Whats going on fellas does anyone happen to know this chicks name or can point me in the right direction of her review if there is one thanks in advance.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ill-be-your-best-kept-secret-call-or-text-me-at-904-600-9939/13057762I remember a review being posted on her a few weeks ago, it wasn't great, but not a terrible review of her either. Think the issue was either gut, smell, or location cleanliness but it wasn't bad enough to say stay away.

EaglesSb
06-01-17, 02:41
Maddy / Madison's pimp:

I set up a time the day before and agreed on donation. One hour prior visit, I texted to confirm our appt and that pimp b* was trying to upcharge and bs all the time. Upon arrival, she / he text 10 min later, then texted room is under maintenance. WTF! I am done with that stupid b. Then I texted to Britt Lynn.

Britt:

I also contacted her yesterday and she said she will be available today. This morning Sent her first text, no reply. Sent another after 20 min, haven't got any response yet smh. This two are scheduled in advance and ended up bs and went dark. Checked BP again after my morning is totally ruined. Finally I got the chance to visit Samantha, the half shaved head one.

Samantha's roommate:

Samantha seems to be sweet. We had some convo and she told me she won't rush me. I felt comfortable and put hhr donation on desk. After less then 10 min of exercise, door knocked and Samantha told me it's her roommate. It turned out that there are THREE roommates (one aa guy and 2 gals). She told me to step out the room for a second and we can continue once they leave. Several min later her roommate opened the door and said they need to stay in room bcuz of some blah blah shit. She won't let me talk to Samantha so I left. For me it's ripoff.

I texted Sam and even told her I understand things happen and let me know if you want to make up later, which I didn't expect that would happen. Not surprised at all, haven't got any text from her so I think it's time for me to give you guys a heads up.

Katie (recomm):

Pretty much wasted whole day dealing with these f* unreliable bs BP gals. Katie finally made me happy. For more info please check SW thread.

Damn what a day. I am staying in a notal tonite to chill out. I am hesitated to contact any BP gal at this moment. Gentlemen please let me know some reliable BP gals please. Will bounce tmr so maybe will give it another shot later tonite. Wish me best luck.Yeah these chicks live by the moment, making a appointment longer then a hour from when you plan to see them is a recipe for disappointment. Best thing to do is to see them same hour, the faster the better. Appointments are for massage's and P411 girls, not BP. Then you got a double whammy and got scammed out of your money. At least we know to avoid her, that should put a dent in her income. Glad you finally worked something out with a SWan. As long as they don't have issues they tend to be fairly reliable once its time to work, but yeah sounds like you had quite the experience.

EaglesSb
06-01-17, 02:45
I would rec passing on this one. Close friends experience and him knowing her. To keep good health, hard pass. But as always YMMV. LOL.PM'd but not no response, I met Lei Lei about a few weeks ago. She seemed cool, lucid, normal. It mostly went off without a hitch until someone called and I got semi-rushed.

You said "to keep good health, hard pass". Meaning see a doctor, or wear bullet proof vest?

GameOfClue
06-01-17, 08:24
Yep. I used to see her all the time back in the day.Retired then I suppose? Or moved on / moved away? Probably some of the best experiences I've ever had were with Tee. It'd be awesome if she were still around.

Pipelayer10
06-01-17, 10:08
Don't know for how long but the pipe needs a fix. The talent is slim pickings though damn. Stay tuned. Pipe approved this message.

FourSeasons2
06-01-17, 11:03
Don't know for how long but the pipe needs a fix. The talent is slim pickings though damn. Stay tuned. Pipe approved this message.Missed your poetic posts!

FourSeasons2
06-01-17, 11:10
Haven't seen any BP girls for months but Texted her yesterday because like jaxdog I like then skinny. Replied but then went comms dark for several hrs before replying again. Ended up going to wackos. Might give britt another shot.

Not My Job
06-01-17, 11:19
Anyone remember Tee. Massage girl from years back? Used to call herself Tee Time Massage, then later she had a 2nd girl Lee. She did I calls in Mandarin and would also do out calls. This was probably in the 2008-2011 time frame.The Tee that I used to see (tall Nubian beauty) had an apartment in Jax Beach, never knew that she had also been in Mandarin. I MISS me some Tee!

NMJ.

Frequent904
06-01-17, 12:21
I remember a review being posted on her a few weeks ago, it wasn't great, but not a terrible review of her either. Think the issue was either gut, smell, or location cleanliness but it wasn't bad enough to say stay away.And then during their dream, they got an overwhelming scent of catfish. If you like seafood, go for it.

GameOfClue
06-01-17, 13:09
The Tee that I used to see (tall Nubian beauty) had an apartment in Jax Beach, never knew that she had also been in Mandarin. I MISS me some Tee!

NMJ.Yeah, that's the one! I think she was in the mandarin condo before moving to the beach. Damn, seems like she's moved on.

GameOfClue
06-01-17, 13:22
Anyone seen Victoria? Posts in both W4 M and massage.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/relax-with-victoria-1000-me-new-pics/12110537

Red Talon
06-01-17, 13:34
Has anyone seen this one? Her tongue caught my eye and reminded me of Gene Simmons but hers is all natural?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/best-lollipop/14883313

Lars36
06-01-17, 13:40
Has anyone seen this one? Her tongue caught my eye and reminded me of Gene Simmons but hers is all natural?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/best-lollipop/14883313Could slurp the cum from the bottom of a mason jar!

Luke Cage668
06-01-17, 13:58

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/best-lollipop/14883313Dreamed of great mic skills, dreamed several times, 3 Jacks for qv.

WhiteNite2000
06-01-17, 14:37
I remember a review being posted on her a few weeks ago, it wasn't great, but not a terrible review of her either. Think the issue was either gut, smell, or location cleanliness but it wasn't bad enough to say stay away.That would be enough for me to stay away. Just sayin!

Noobie904
06-01-17, 15:33
Last night I had a CRAZY DREAM. In my dream I contacted a sexy MILF to inquire about a 2 girl special. Got a quick reply in minutes and donations required. Agreed on 1. 6 got the address and went on my way. Set up was easy and I was supersize these 2 lady's were amazing! Walked in room and Kat was looking sexy standing by the bed, Brandi greeted me at the door with a big hug. Got comfy and went to business. Brandi started with a nice CBJ while I played with her jugs as Kat stripped down for me and let me play with her jugs while she was rubbing all over my chest and talking sexy. CBJ was pretty damn good even though I am not a big fan of CBJ's. Kat laid on the bed and the dream got interesting. Started in mesh and I am drilling her tight kat and she starts to fuck me back. (let me tell you this chick can fuck when your on top!) I almost popped so had to jump off and take a breather. They have some amazing asses so I get Kat in doggy and she is throwing that juicy ass back just bouncing all over (she likes getting spanked) I grabbed her from the sides push her into brandi in the bed and pound away my balls smacking Brandi's pussy. Unfortunately I couldn't hold my self back and end up popping. It was just to hot having these 2 ladies together. Before waking up, I stayed extra 10 minutes just chit chatting and taking a few pictures for my personal collection. (I got 3 I will share the others staying in a VAULT LOL).

Will I Repeat? Yes.

Service? 9/10 Excellent (I think it would be alot better next time around now that we got to know each other.).

Location? 5/10 (I thought it was fair and safe but I know some of yall might feel a little different about the area).

Safety? 10/10 (It was a very safe and clean room. I felt very comfortable with them. They don't seem to be on some young dumb shit) YMMV just always be prepared. (Just the nature of the hunt) I will defiantly be seeing them again so if anything changes I will be the FIRST to let the TEAM know.

Price? Fair.

Dynamic duo NY Kat & Brandi was the best double I have had. So they also have a 3 girl special with Jen but I refused, only keep what I need for the dream and nothing more. I have seen Jen a few times and she's a sweet heart so I am considering a 3 girl special (but I would need good discount, about 45-min to an HR with Multi Pops like 3 LOL 1 for each and possibly a 4th one with all three mouths on my shaft and the boys haha).

I know they are looking for regulars so its a GO from me and Just let them know Noobie sent you or your a member of this board. I told them as long as there service remains great and reasonable donations I will be a regular and they will get even more regulars. They have a special Donations for the USASG Members.

KAT - http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/that-kat-thursday-available-now-954-588-7233/12401862.

MILF Brandi - http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hot-sexy-milf-lane-and-i10/14553913.

Fishguy717
06-01-17, 16:28
Anyone remember Tee. Massage girl from years back? Used to call herself Tee Time Massage, then later she had a 2nd girl Lee. She did I calls in Mandarin and would also do out calls. This was probably in the 2008-2011 time frame.Last time I saw her was about a year ago. She's gotten into acting (local), and doing ok. But she left me an open invitation. .

Kma2016
06-01-17, 17:20

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/relax-with-victoria-1000-me-new-pics/12110537She's been reviewed a lot. She is the girl in the pics, HJ but nothing else and so so massage.

Drew Park
06-01-17, 17:33

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/relax-with-victoria-1000-me-new-pics/12110537Several guys here have seen her and the reviews are here. Search "Victoria".

FunNthaSun
06-01-17, 17:34
Last night I had a CRAZY DREAM. In my dream I contacted a sexy MILF to inquire about a 2 girl special. Got a quick reply in minutes and donations required. Agreed on 1. 6 got the address and went on my way. Set up was easy and I was supersize these 2 lady's were amazing! Walked in room and Kat was looking sexy standing by the bed, Brandi greeted me at the door with a big hug. Got comfy and went to business. Brandi started with a nice CBJ while I played with her jugs as Kat stripped down for me and let me play with her jugs while she was rubbing all over my chest and talking sexy. CBJ was pretty damn good even though I am not a big fan of CBJ's. Kat laid on the bed and the dream got interesting. Started in mesh and I am drilling her tight kat and she starts to fuck me back. (let me tell you this chick can fuck when your on top!) I almost popped so had to jump off and take a breather. They have some amazing asses so I get Kat in doggy and she is throwing that juicy ass back just bouncing all over (she likes getting spanked) I grabbed her from the sides push her into brandi in the bed and pound away my balls smacking Brandi's pussy. Unfortunately I couldn't hold my self back and end up popping. It was just to hot having these 2 ladies together. Before waking up, I stayed extra 10 minutes just chit chatting and taking a few pictures for my personal collection. (I got 3 I will share the others staying in a VAULT LOL).

Will I Repeat? Yes.

Service? 9/10 Excellent (I think it would be alot better next time around now that we got to know each other.).

Location? 5/10 (I thought it was fair and safe but I know some of yall might feel a little different about the area).

Safety? 10/10 (It was a very safe and clean room. I felt very comfortable with them. They don't seem to be on some young dumb shit) YMMV just always be prepared. (Just the nature of the hunt) I will defiantly be seeing them again so if anything changes I will be the FIRST to let the TEAM know.

Price? Fair..Wow those asses are amazing. I've been trying to contact Brandi because I heard she's into trips to Greece. I tell you, that looks like one amazing trip but I can't get a response from her. Maybe I'll mention I'm a member here and see what happens.

Kooter
06-01-17, 18:09
Beautiful woman with a fantastic body, only problem is, is that you can't get into it. HJ at best with promises of "see me again and there will be more on the table". At her high prices, I don't think that anyone has ever gambled on finding that out.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/relax-with-victoria-1000-me-new-pics/12110537

Whats Amping
06-01-17, 18:20
That ass looks very familiar. Is this Tori the handjob girl off Southside drive near baymeadows? If her, was able to manage feels of the goods before she found a steady boyfriend, but she is a little jackhammerish on the HE. If not this one, its a close match. Can anyone quote the roses?

Beautiful woman with a fantastic body, only problem is, is that
you can't get into it. HJ at best with promises of "see me again and there will be more on the table". At her high prices, I don't think that anyone has ever gambled on finding that out.

ChaChaCoo411
06-01-17, 21:25
Yeah these chicks live by the moment, making a appointment longer then a hour from when you plan to see them is a recipe for disappointment. Best thing to do is to see them same hour, the faster the better. Appointments are for massage's and P411 girls, not BP. Then you got a double whammy and got scammed out of your money. At least we know to avoid her, that should put a dent in her income. Glad you finally worked something out with a SWan. As long as they don't have issues they tend to be fairly reliable once its time to work, but yeah sounds like you had quite the experience.Well said man. I know the best timing to catch BP gals is right after they post ads on BP. Since I have to travel several hours to Jax, I decided to set up appointment in advance. I had one day off of work just want to chill out and had some fun in Jax. Although time was being wasted, I got whole day to spend so it did not hurt me that much. At least I had some real exercise with Sam before her DB roommates ruined it. At least I just threw. 8 so it is not big damage. Just trying to be positive LOL!

BTW, I met Jenn (Rikki's bestie) this morning, 10 min after she posted ads LOL (prove what just mentioned above). She is an easy going girl and we had good chemistry. I will extend my next visit with her!

Noobie904
06-01-17, 21:26
Wow those asses are amazing. I've been trying to contact Brandi because I heard she's into trips to Greece. I tell you, that looks like one amazing trip but I can't get a response from her. Maybe I'll mention I'm a member here and see what happens.Yeah, I would text them and let them know your a member of USAGS and noobie sent you. They / She will take care of you. I normally don't call so I texted her and she responded in less then 2 minutes.

ChaChaCoo411
06-01-17, 23:49
Haven't seen any BP girls for months but Texted her yesterday because like jaxdog I like then skinny. Replied but then went comms dark for several hrs before replying again. Ended up going to wackos. Might give britt another shot.Britt sent her apologies to me and she had difficulties. I understand and wish her all the best. I will give her another shot as well.

Cheers.

Call81
06-02-17, 00:00
Any Intel on this ad fellow mongers.

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/w4m/6156242394.html

FourSeasons2
06-02-17, 04:13
That ass looks very familiar. Is this Tori the handjob girl off Southside drive near baymeadows? If her, was able to manage feels of the goods before she found a steady boyfriend, but she is a little jackhammerish on the HE. If not this one, its a close match. Can anyone quote the roses?I haven't seen Victoria but if she is the former Tori I will. I posted a "where are they now" inquiry about Tori with a image. Its #70 in that thread.

Smith123
06-02-17, 04:16
I haven't seen Victoria but if she is the former Tori I will. I posted a "where are they now" inquiry about Tori with a image. Its #70 in that thread.Don't think that's Tori.

Fishguy717
06-02-17, 06:10
That ass looks very familiar. Is this Tori the handjob girl off Southside drive near baymeadows? If her, was able to manage feels of the goods before she found a steady boyfriend, but she is a little jackhammerish on the HE. If not this one, its a close match. Can anyone quote the roses?It's the same girl. When she first started, she had a place near Kim off St Johns Bluff. Then moved to SS blvd using a room because of a stalker. I stopped following her. Saw her twice, and reports are exact. Great body, would love to tap it, but not going to happen. Too high of a price to see a hot body giving you a mediocre handjob.

SkyWalker13
06-02-17, 06:56
Wow those asses are amazing. I've been trying to contact Brandi because I heard she's into trips to Greece. I tell you, that looks like one amazing trip but I can't get a response from her. Maybe I'll mention I'm a member here and see what happens.I've seen Brandi 3 times over the years and went to Greece everytime. She takes it pretty hard and deep. She even got mad at me once for not going balls deep. Not to brag but my light Saber is larger than average and she had no problems accommodating. Have fun.

LatinInk904
06-02-17, 07:50
That ass looks very familiar. Is this Tori the handjob girl off Southside drive near baymeadows? If her, was able to manage feels of the goods before she found a steady boyfriend, but she is a little jackhammerish on the HE. If not this one, its a close match. Can anyone quote the roses?No that's not Tori. I have seen both. Tori was better in my opinion. Victoria is the one with musical notes tatted on foot and yes promises everything next time and is rough. My question is, Where is Tori? Come out come out wherever you are.

JaxDog
06-02-17, 10:11
What's the deal with Orange Park Jade? Pics look decent, info anyone? Pm me if you'd like. Thanks JD.

FunNthaSun
06-02-17, 14:28
I've seen Brandi 3 times over the years and went to Greece everytime. She takes it pretty hard and deep. She even got mad at me once for not going balls deep. Not to brag but my light Saber is larger than average and she had no problems accommodating. Have fun.I've tried maybe half a dozen times to contact her with no response so I guess it's just not meant to be.

JaxQt
06-02-17, 19:27
http://www.news4jax.com/health/former-prostitute-sheds-light-on-role-of-opioid-addiction-in-human-traffickingOpiate addiction is no joke and is a huge problem in the US for sure. What gets me is her lack of accepting responsibility of her own actions and blames it all on others. Glad to see she's doing better and has cleaned up though, despite her crazyness LOL.

Magicmike226
06-02-17, 20:56
I've tried maybe half a dozen times to contact her with no response so I guess it's just not meant to be.Keep trying. After many positive reviews on Brandi I decided to see her in my dreams. I dreamt I met her at a low-mid incall off i10. She is definitely a MILF for sure. Cute face, nice body. Little baby damage but still very hot to me. Definitely has a nice ass, and a decent rack. She hugged me after letting me in and immediately I knew she would be fun. Very sultry and sexy, she smelled great (perfumy so beware if that applies). Started with a great BBBJ, slow and lots of tongue at first, then a bit faster once I was at full attention. She had a great DT game, I'm surprised it hasn't been talked about more (unless it has and I missed it. Either way) then without me even asking she grabbed some lube and spoke some pretty fluent Russian. She obviously knew what she was doing! Then she covered me up then proceeded to jump on CG. Good technique, nice bouncing and grinding while I grabbed her tits. Then she went "froggy" style; if you don't know what that is PM me LOL. Then I took control with some doggy to enjoy the view while I squeezed shook and smacked that fat ass while I hit. Then I took the cover off, had her drop down (I meant for her to get on her knees but she misunderstood and kind of hunched over I little awkwardly, but no problem) and provide me with some more BBBJ action until I released my tension all over her tits (per my request). We talked a bit more on my way out and then I woke up. Crazy dream, but really awesome! Anyways, be patient and keep trying because she's definitely worth it. The first time I tried to hook up with her I lost comms, but today I had an opportunity to see her and she communicated very well. Good luck, y'all treat this one well, and be safe.

WhiteNite2000
06-03-17, 01:18
What's the deal with Orange Park Jade? Pics look decent, info anyone? Pm me if you'd like. Thanks JD.

...what you'll see in person. I think she might have been a SWer before and used to hang around Ricker (sp) road. Breasts sag a bit (I've seen worst). Kind of cute face but the drug scene has certainly taken a toll. Pretty skinny but overall, body isn't too bad but not great. Everything covered except BJ. Seems to get into it. Can be had for 50, sometimes less. The biggest issue is the grill looks pretty bad. She has some black substance that lines her gums- perhaps tarter or some kind of plaque. It's pretty gross! As I was going home, I couldn't wait to jump in the shower to get the smell of her saliva off of me; yeah, that part is pretty gross. She is nice and fairly easy going. She is staying with her sister now and says she is out of town but I think she's using someone's (DB) house who is probably in another room; though I didn't hear anyone else there but something she did that made me think otherwise. Probably won't repeat because as I mentioned, the oral hygiene just grosses me out. Hope this helps.

Call81
06-03-17, 07:39
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde-barbie-cute-and-thick/12795532

MissMischief
06-03-17, 09:39
If you are looking for someone new, clean, reliable, professional, beautiful and enjoys what she does let me know. I am great with my hands and great in general! I come with a positive attitude, great vibes and reviews. Enjoy your day guys.

Kma2016
06-03-17, 11:28
Well, I knew the pictures weren't accurate but Kim is out of town for the weekend and I was really craving AMP Korean takeout so I gave this a shot. Not the worst looking provider I've seen, but a far cry from what I would call hot or young. Probably 40's and pretty chunky, but she did have decent tatas. Motel was pretty low end, but not terrible. Massage was so so at best, and very short. You was actually OK it ended so early because it wasn't really doing much for me and a little painful. Paid for an hour, might have been there 20 minutes total. BBBJ with cfs. BBBJ was OK, some attention to the boys and nice technique. Wouldn't repeat, Kim is definitely better even with CBJ.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/k-i-s-s-a-s-i-a-n-n-u-r-u-shower-together/15507568

SkyWalker13
06-03-17, 11:30
I've tried maybe half a dozen times to contact her with no response so I guess it's just not meant to be.I usually text her and she responds quickly most times. It will be worth it.

MouthHunter
06-03-17, 12:07
If you are looking for someone new, clean, reliable, professional, beautiful and enjoys what she does let me know. I am great with my hands and great in general! I come with a positive attitude, great vibes and reviews. Enjoy your day guys.Or something like that. LOL.

Chewy1971
06-03-17, 14:15
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/freak-in-the-sheets-lady-in-the-streets-limited-time-offer-904-703-5148/12859907

I know there are probably a few reviews on this one. Can someone give me a quick rundown on what to expect with this one. It is appreciated.

CantB1
06-03-17, 15:22
If you are looking for someone new, clean, reliable, professional, beautiful and enjoys what she does let me know. I am great with my hands and great in general! I come with a positive attitude, great vibes and reviews. Enjoy your day guys.We need pictures a menu and rates. Pm me details. Or you should put and ad in the Classifieds here.

JaxBusinessMan
06-03-17, 16:32
Tried setting up a time, when called sounded like someone with a voice over or something LOL. Hung up quick and said will text you address never got anything.

Well, I knew the pictures weren't accurate but Kim is out of town for the weekend and I was really craving AMP Korean takeout so I gave this a shot. Not the worst looking provider I've seen, but a far cry from what I would call hot or young. Probably 40's and pretty chunky, but she did have decent tatas. Motel was pretty low end, but not terrible. Massage was so so at best, and very short. You was actually OK it ended so early because it wasn't really doing much for me and a little painful. Paid for an hour, might have been there 20 minutes total. BBBJ with cfs. BBBJ was OK, some attention to the boys and nice technique. Wouldn't repeat, Kim is definitely better even with CBJ.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/k-i-s-s-a-s-i-a-n-n-u-r-u-shower-together/15507568

Call81
06-03-17, 21:01
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/blonde-barbie-cute-and-thick/12795532She just ripped me off 100 bucks Amazon gift cards. Please avoid at all cost.

The Fat Guy
06-03-17, 22:25
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/freak-in-the-sheets-lady-in-the-streets-limited-time-offer-904-703-5148/12859907

I know there are probably a few reviews on this one. Can someone give me a quick rundown on what to expect with this one. It is appreciated.Do a search for Solo, both good and bad reviews on here.

Rupric
06-04-17, 00:19
Has anyone had any experience with the hot, new redhead Katie?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/welcome-to-the-fun-factory-where-dreams-come-true/15557733

Rupric
06-04-17, 01:07
Has anyone met the new redhead Katie?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/welcome-to-the-fun-factory-where-dreams-come-true/15557733

FirstTimeH
06-04-17, 01:35
Any Intel on this one? Thought I saw a report on her under a different name some weeks back, can't seem to find the review. Any help would be appreciated, plan on seeing her soon if all is well.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/sexy-amelia-rose/15586468

OccamsChainsaw
06-04-17, 01:41
She just ripped me off 100 bucks Amazon gift cards. Please avoid at all cost.So how did Kelly get your Amazon gift card credits?

Noobie904
06-04-17, 01:59

I know there are probably a few reviews on this one. Can someone give me a quick rundown on what to expect with this one. It is appreciated.Sorry for really really late reports but. I Have seen her 2 time in the last 2-3 Months. The experience was so so a little rushed but alright. Not worth repeating, I probably shouldn't have repeated the second time just thought it would get better after the first visit. VERY Rushed for me (YMMV). I Personally won't recommend.

Would be a nice visit to see if you have chemistry, Body is pretty banging nice ass and she is cute. CBJ the first time and said she would BBBJ but got another CBJ the second time.

SWelsh123
06-04-17, 07:53
Opiate addiction is no joke and is a huge problem in the US for sure. What gets me is her lack of accepting responsibility of her own actions and blames it all on others. Glad to see she's doing better and has cleaned up though, despite her crazyness LOL.What happened to the recent kati thread? I was going to answer most everybody's questions and / or assumptions especially pb's. I was busy yesterday.

Fishguy717
06-04-17, 08:26
She just ripped me off 100 bucks Amazon gift cards. Please avoid at all cost.Cash is always king, dude. No pre-pay or gift cards. Ever.

Mamba8
06-04-17, 09:47
Met up with Lexi yesterday. She was chillin at gas station. Ask if you need a ride she said yea. Got to spot CBJ that was better good. Kitty has some milage tho. Got it all for. . 4. Not sure if repeat. Sweet chick tho.

Jacksonville. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / beauty-brains-and-a-booty-your-best-choice-in-town-904-589-3559/121.

WhiteNite2000
06-04-17, 10:35
Staying at one of those hotels that has a short couch with a bed across from it. Sometimes when I contact these hookers, I ask, especially if doing a session in a home, if they use bed, couch, floor, or deflated air mattress- you know how they do! Anyway, some of my personal experiences have led me to ask such questions. However, I felt since I was going to a hotel that surely the date would take place on the bed- NOPE- the girl told me she sleeps there and we will have to use that short ass pleather leather couch! Man, I wanted to grab my donation and run! I told her that shit is quite uncomfortable and that we can lay on top of her bed spread instead. I guess she figured I was dead set on using that bed which was still kind of awkward as I can tell she wasn't too happy. Mind you, I had just got out of shower at the gym.

Anyway, I couldn't even finish because suggesting we use a couch instead of bed was a bit off putting. I mean, if she has those hang ups, why not get a motel with a double bed! Too cheap I suppose. Some of you guys might not mind but I'm a little funny about using furniture that makes me uncomfortable. I just wanted to give a heads up about some of the hangups you might encounter. Otherwise, nice girl; everything covered and seems to try BUT that couch shit!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/all-natural-%E1%83%A6-highly-skilled-%E1%83%A6-s-e-x-y-exotic-bombshell/14984068

CantB1
06-04-17, 11:41
What happened to the recent kati thread? I was going to answer most everybody's questions and / or assumptions especially pb's. I was busy yesterday.Dude,

Nobody cares about Russian Katie other than you. LOL We have moved on and I suggest you do to. She been out the hobby for over a year and you still got a hard on for her.

ManGekyo
06-04-17, 15:44
Her backpage ad keep going down she responded to my email so atleast she is real here are her pics and email in this other site http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jacksonville/0/1/470922.

Any reports? She said $100 for one hour.

Fishguy717
06-04-17, 16:48
This sounds absolutely retarded, did you sneak up on you and injected you with something? Either way she sounds batshit crazy.Step one. Click on Member profile.

Step two. Add to ignore list.

I just did.

SWelsh123
06-04-17, 18:31
Step one. Click on Member profile.

I just did.I figured there would be some protect tha ho supporters turning a blind eye but truth is truth. You wouldn't turn her down either under the circumstances unless you already had your own kati waiting at tha house already. Believe me, her

and her protective family destroyed my house, my truck and my soul. Just take advice from men who could be in your shoes later.

FloridaBiker
06-04-17, 19:35
Step one. Click on Member profile.

I just did.It sure helps make the forum more pleasant without the moth guy and welsh.

It is sometimes confusing, causing the threads to lack continuity.

Still, I like the ignore function.

Member #5430
06-04-17, 19:47
Hi,

First time posting a report. I found this blonde chick on escort phone list. I met her and she took my cash and dashed on me. I confront her about it and she flips out on me. She's very new I have attached her picture please stay away from this one.

PoniBoi
06-04-17, 21:30
Hi,

First time posting a report. I found this blonde chick on escort phone list. I met her and she took my cash and dashed on me. I confront her about it and she flips out on me. She's very new I have attached her picture please stay away from this one.And I'm sure most of us very much appreciate the rip off report but do you think you can provide just a liiiiiittle more detail?

Another thing that would be appreciated is if we can continuously use the Rip Off thread. Thats what its there for.

I apologize if I detracted from your post but my appreciation is unfeigned.

I can see why you fell for her. She a little hawtie.

-PB.

SWelsh123
06-04-17, 21:31
Hi,

First time posting a report. I found this blonde chick on escort phone list. I met her and she took my cash and dashed on me. I confront her about it and she flips out on me. She's very new I have attached her picture please stay away from this one.Yah, wow and she's almost at courtney status. The better they look, the more likely they going to rip you and likely and go on the news for more money or open a home for women after they put you on drugs. Stay away from the hot ones fellas and get with a fatty. J k don't listen to me, I'm still looking for the hot ones too.

TomCat4871
06-04-17, 22:35
Big thanks.

I was allready texting her and considering it since she was so cute.

How did she cash and dash you?

Hi,

First time posting a report. I found this blonde chick on escort phone list. I met her and she took my cash and dashed on me. I confront her about it and she flips out on me. She's very new I have attached her picture please stay away from this one.

Member #5430
06-05-17, 06:03
Big thanks.

I was allready texting her and considering it since she was so cute.

How did she cash and dash you?You see I arrived at the hotel where she was staying. She comes down to meet me in the car and she asks for the donation so I gave it to her. She then tells me go through the front door and she goes through the side door and we meet on the second floor. I get to the second floor she's not there. I find her and confront her. She then threatens me with calling the cops and she was going to lie to police and tell them a bunch of lies. If anyone reads this please don't see her she will make all these fake police and make false claims of sexual assault and rape.

RuggerForFun
06-05-17, 10:12
You see I arrived at the hotel where she was staying. She comes down to meet me in the car and she asks for the donation so I gave it to her. She then tells me go through the front door and she goes through the side door and we meet on the second floor. I get to the second floor she's not there. I find her and confront her. She then threatens me with calling the cops and she was going to lie to police and tell them a bunch of lies. If anyone reads this please don't see her she will make all these fake police and make false claims of sexual assault and rape.I have seen her from a craigslist ad a year ago. Before she had a baby.

MyDarkSide
06-05-17, 10:37
You see I arrived at the hotel where she was staying. She comes down to meet me in the car and she asks for the donation so I gave it to her. She then tells me go through the front door and she goes through the side door.......Ouch. Only thing surprising is you actually found her afterwards. Even the "good" ones are likely to dash if leaving the door that wide open. Cute pic!

Seen1
06-05-17, 16:04
Fellas,

Had that itch again and almost pulled the trigger on this one. I know she has been around for a minute. Was worried about her company she keeps and possible candy use. But Damn those pics! Asked for a recent one and got this as well. Maybe she is getting her weight back up?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/red-head-mayport-got-old-back-9044447901/12111887

Whats Amping
06-05-17, 18:21
Ah ha thanks Fish. Sweet body. Donations sound too high.

It's the same girl. When she first started, she had a place near Kim off St Johns Bluff. Then moved to SS blvd using a room because of a stalker. I stopped following her. Saw her twice, and reports are exact. Great body, would love to tap it, but not going to happen. Too high of a price to see a hot body giving you a mediocre handjob.

Whats Amping
06-05-17, 18:27
She had a boyfriend for awhile and backed off other guys. I saw her no extras post maybe a year ago so I knew she was coming out again sooner or later. Just wait, price will eventually one down and she will come ararou to our way of thinking. Old bull thinking.

I haven't seen Victoria but if she is the former Tori I will. I posted a "where are they now" inquiry about Tori with a image. Its #70 in that thread.

Handicapper
06-05-17, 18:57
You see I arrived at the hotel where she was staying. She comes down to meet me in the car and she asks for the donation so I gave it to her. She then tells me go through the front door and she goes through the side door and we meet on the second floor. I get to the second floor she's not there. I find her and confront her. She then threatens me with calling the cops and she was going to lie to police and tell them a bunch of lies. If anyone reads this please don't see her she will make all these fake police and make false claims of sexual assault and rape.Sam, you made about every rookie mistake in your 5 minute encounter. Most of us did too when we first started. It's funny how many people read this forum everyday and then go try some chick with no reviews and get burned. Try a known provider with good reviews, like Ricki and continue reading so you can avoid the financial beating.

CantB1
06-05-17, 19:31
Sam, you made about every rookie mistake in your 5 minute encounter. Most of us did too when we first started. It's funny how many people read this forum everyday and then go try some chick with no reviews and get burned. Try a known provider with good reviews, like Ricki and continue reading so you can avoid the financial beating.Never hand over money to a hooker who still has her clothes on. This cuts out almost all of the cash and dash scenarios and it will give you the opportunity to view the merchandice. Some of these girls bodies are wrecked from baby damage or drug use.

SWelsh123
06-05-17, 19:43
Sam, you made about every rookie mistake in your 5 minute encounter. Most of us did too when we first started. It's funny how many people read this forum everyday and then go try some chick with no reviews and get burned. Try a known provider with good reviews, like Ricki and continue reading so you can avoid the financial beating.Yah but rikki is out of shape. Bad feet etc.

Jayse
06-05-17, 20:03
Yah but rikki is out of shape. Bad feet etc.Rikki is no spinner for sure and definitely has mileages on the meter, but she has nice eyes, good skills, and takes directions well. If you like them younger and thinner, she is not your type.

SurfLax
06-05-17, 20:12
Yah but rikki is out of shape. Bad feet etc.Beautiful eyes, sexy body IMO, great attitude, no drama, gorgeous mouth. Think I've seen her feet when I looked sideways and possibly because blood flow was not to the eyes I made have missed something, but never had a " bad feet moment". She's one of the last few great providers we have in Jax.

Chewy1971
06-05-17, 20:37
Just saw jade in her westside incall. She was a bit fidgety but was into it and followed directions well. Nice body and good kitty. 3 jack got it all. Would repeat.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amazing-jade-early-bird-gets-the-worm-904-530-0564/15661813

Campbellt3
06-06-17, 06:12
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-college-girl-of-your-dreams-only-more-w-e-t-and-better/15679853

Any info?

Sicilly
06-06-17, 07:10
Just saw jade in her westside incall. She was a bit fidgety but was into it and followed directions well. Nice body and good kitty. 3 jack got it all. Would repeat.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amazing-jade-early-bird-gets-the-worm-904-530-0564/15661813

Fellas,

Had that itch again and almost pulled the trigger on this one. I know she has been around for a minute. Was worried about her company she keeps and possible candy use. But Damn those pics! Asked for a recent one and got this as well. Maybe she is getting her weight back up?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/red-head-mayport-got-old-back-9044447901/12111887WTF is wrong with you two? Hurllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Maxlight
06-06-17, 07:15
Has anyone seen Marley? Can't find anything in Search.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/allow-me-to-blow-you-away-25-northside/15363273

Stewie Griffin
06-06-17, 08:58

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/allow-me-to-blow-you-away-25-northside/15363273Saw her years ago. She is legit but don't think a review from me from that far back would be beneficial.

Pipelayer10
06-06-17, 08:59
I saw her a while back nice looking girl but was a boring lay. Just laid there after a so-so BBBJ but maybe she changed her ways. Pipe approves this message.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/allow-me-to-blow-you-away-25-northside/15363273

Libithan
06-06-17, 09:19

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/allow-me-to-blow-you-away-25-northside/15363273Best way to describe her is dead fish.

SWelsh123
06-06-17, 12:04
Best way to describe her is dead fish.When she got back from uncle, her teeth got all crooked and I think she mustve ate too much jail food. Put on alotta weight. The smile might scare you.

SWelsh123
06-06-17, 12:08
Beautiful eyes, sexy body IMO, great attitude, no drama, gorgeous mouth. Think I've seen her feet when I looked sideways and possibly because blood flow was not to the eyes I made have missed something, but never had a " bad feet moment". She's one of the last few great providers we have in Jax.If bad looks, age, hygiene, and feet are what you like, there are plenty that will provide that for you. If outside beauty is what you enjoy then you have to put up with a little more drama. Its how it works in the civilian world too.

SWelsh123
06-06-17, 12:11
Dude,

Nobody cares about Russian Katie other than you. LOL We have moved on and I suggest you do to. She been out the hobby for over a year and you still got a hard on for her.Less than a year.

FourSeasons2
06-06-17, 12:21
She had a boyfriend for awhile and backed off other guys. I saw her no extras post maybe a year ago so I knew she was coming out again sooner or later. Just wait, price will eventually one down and she will come ararou to our way of thinking. Old bull thinking.It has been established that victoria and tori are not the same provider.

Seen1
06-06-17, 13:07
WTF is wrong with you two? Hurllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.Hurl? For the redhead? Why?

ManGekyo
06-06-17, 13:15
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/v-i-v-i-a-n-colombiana-l-a-t-i-n-a/15690143

Pictures look TGTBT but I am hoping she is real. Any intel?

Stewie Griffin
06-06-17, 14:25
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/v-i-v-i-a-n-colombiana-l-a-t-i-n-a/15690143

Pictures look TGTBT but I am hoping she is real. Any intel?The pictures are of a girl named bunnie barreras.

ManGekyo
06-06-17, 14:47
The pictures are of a girl named bunnie barreras.Guess ill never find a good incall massage.

ManGekyo
06-06-17, 15:17
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bliss-body-rub-ready-now/15609668

GString
06-06-17, 15:45
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bliss-body-rub-ready-now/15609668Don't do it. $ for a backrub. No extras.

Highwayman69
06-06-17, 16:03
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/bliss-body-rub-ready-now/15609668I was going to see her last week but it did not work out. We made an appointment and she was late and told me to give her an hour. While I was waiting she must have sent 5 more texts telling me she does legit massages and she is fully clothed. She told me she only massages that back and back of the legs. I never met her so she might be good but it was all too weird for me. Report back if it is different.

DevilsLettuce
06-06-17, 16:51
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/take-a-vacation-on-fantasy-island-im-all-u-need/15557733

Has anyone seen this one?

FloridaBiker
06-06-17, 18:50
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/take-a-vacation-on-fantasy-island-im-all-u-need/15557733

Has anyone seen this one?The picture of her at the bottom of her ad is older and heavier than the first pic.

I have no info.

TOFTT?

BootyFlight
06-06-17, 21:17
Went to see this mcduff spinner again. Contact was had and I tried yesterday bun no joy. Today she said she's fee and had some free time. Got to the area and she wait at the corner store then said pick her up then wait again. Finally saw her and went to a "nice" spot to start the dream. If there are any in thus side of town. First thing I noticed was her new throats and fave tattoos. WTF are this girls thinking? It is girl with no baby damage and no candy usage that o could see, has a cute face and an awesome body, yet they still find ways to ruin it. So she starts with some mic action, was pretty good but a little rushed. Went deep plenty of tongue and spit. Then came the main event. Kitty was nice right and wet, and our came those perfect perky Large B small C cups. I almost left because of the new tattoos but those titties pulled me back in. Stayed in mish till I thought I was going to bust so I pulled out, but it was only a little drip before the main shot. I told her I wasn't done and put it right back in. Finally I was really ready and pulled out and busted. Woke up from my dream and dropped her back off at the corner store. Damage was 3 jacksons. This girl would be a new atf if it wasn't for the new tattoos and her overall shadiness. But I'm not sure there's anyone working right now that can match that body and those rates. Sorry I don't snap a pic of the new tattoos. As usual YMMV and good luck out there.

P.S. While working details, she claimed that her "babysitter" gets half! I confronted her about it and she gave some BS excuse. How stupid do this girls think us mongers are?

BanjoBob
06-07-17, 01:05
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-better-time-then-now-pure-bliss-massage-credit-debit-accepted/14461483

Ad looks nice and new but there is no way to contact her. Anyone seen her before? Any info?

FearTheSpear
06-07-17, 02:14
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-college-girl-of-your-dreams-only-more-w-e-t-and-better/15679853

Any info?Don't know; I may venture out & TOFTT this Friday with her (since its my ONLY day off work this week, LOL). If I do, I'll let ya know, but I think I saw some reviews of her on another site.

Chewy1971
06-07-17, 09:34
Went to see this mcduff spinner again. Contact was had and I tried yesterday bun no joy. Today she said she's fee and had some free time. Got to the area and she wait at the corner store then said pick her up then wait again. Finally saw her and went to a "nice" spot to start the dream. If there are any in thus side of town. First thing I noticed was her new throats and fave tattoos. WTF are this girls thinking? It is girl with no baby damage and no candy usage that o could see, has a cute face and an awesome body, yet they still find ways to ruin it. So she starts with some mic action, was pretty good but a little rushed. Went deep plenty of tongue and spit. Then came the main event. Kitty was nice right and wet, and our came those perfect perky Large B small C cups. I almost left because of the new tattoos but those titties pulled me back in. Stayed in mish till I thought I was going to bust so I pulled out, but it was only a little drip before the main shot. I told her I wasn't done and put it right back in. Finally I was really ready and pulled out and busted. Woke up from my dream and dropped her back off at the corner store. Damage was 3 jacksons. This girl would be a new atf if it wasn't for the new tattoos and her overall shadiness. But I'm not sure there's anyone working right now that can match that body and those rates. Sorry I don't snap a pic of the new tattoos. As usual YMMV and good luck out there.

P.S. While working details, she claimed that her "babysitter" gets half! I confronted her about it and she gave some BS excuse. How stupid do this girls think us mongers are?Got a link??

Wpgsh34
06-07-17, 12:29
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/no-better-time-then-now-pure-bliss-massage-credit-debit-accepted/14461483

Ad looks nice and new but there is no way to contact her. Anyone seen her before? Any info?I saw her couple month's ago. She gives a great massage. She has a few optins. Massage w / HJ, topless w / HJ. Full nude w / HJ. No FS to be had. Great body though. And pretty looking kitty.

Stewie Griffin
06-07-17, 12:37

Ad looks nice and new but there is no way to contact her. Anyone seen her before? Any info?Her phone number is in the ad.

Luke Cage668
06-07-17, 12:48
I saw her couple month's ago. She gives a great massage. She has a few optins. Massage w / HJ, topless w / HJ. Full nude w / HJ. No FS to be had. Great body though. And pretty looking kitty.For each option.

MakingItHappen
06-07-17, 14:07
Any mongers know of a provider who likes it rough? Ass slapping and some hair pulling? Can't find anyone out there! Any help would be grateful!

Wpgsh34
06-07-17, 14:09
For each option.$, $. 5, $$.

ManGekyo
06-07-17, 14:41
$, $. 5, $$.So what do those mean? LOL.

Wpgsh34
06-07-17, 14:47
$, $. 5, $$.100,150, 200.

These prices are best as I remember.

EaglesSb
06-07-17, 15:11
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/this-beautiful-busty-redhead-is-available-now/13178507

Had a dream, saw this older lady about month ago, lives in a ok location. I'll say this the ad makes her look like a MILF, but without the make up / good pics she looks older. So much so that I only elected to do BBBJ. Nice lady, but I decided she was only going to use her mouth, and I must say she did a good job in that department.

Overall if you had someone cancel on you and you need a backup plan to your back up plan, she's isn't bad choice.

EaglesSb
06-07-17, 15:21
Saw this sweetheart about 3 times in OP. Long story short she's a beast, wonderful BBBJ (YMMV) dirty talk, and she got into it. She's a cool chick that hangs with a butch looking dyke (Don't do the two girl EVER the girl she does the "two" girl with is her jealous "partner".) Me and her really hit it off but things got weird with her blonde dyke friend so I decided to not see her anymore. But she's a wonderful, gentle girl.

That being said she hasn't posted a ad in a while so I don't know if she's going to be available or not, but if she is its worth it.

4 stars.

http://milfresumes.com/904-530-1183/14730188/images/

EaglesSb
06-07-17, 15:24
Had a dream and finally saw Solo / Noel. Bad news was that she was on her period so that ruined it. Had to stick to CBJ. Body looks great but it looked like she had been fighting bushes with her thighs, and she has little scrapes all over her legs. She also had this weird issue with scratching her foot (think she had a infection. Ewww). Overall I won't repeat, just a nasty night.

ChaChaCoo411
06-07-17, 16:01
Your first post was Feb 2017 and you have 13 posts so far. [Deleted by Admin]

As soon as I see something like this I just take out the trash

If you want to answer his question answer it, if you want to fingerwag and that's what you were doing, then take it to the fight thread

A2

SSideJohnny
06-07-17, 17:53
I saw her couple month's ago. She gives a great massage. She has a few optins. Massage w / HJ, topless w / HJ. Full nude w / HJ. No FS to be had. Great body though. And pretty looking kitty.She was completely booked today, so I expect some reports! LOL. J / k.

BootyFlight
06-07-17, 17:54

P.S. While working details, she claimed that her "babysitter" gets half! I confronted her about it and she gave some BS excuse. How stupid do this girls think us mongers are?http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jacksonville/904-572-6316/1/483840

SuperDawg
06-07-17, 18:14
I saw her couple month's ago. She gives a great massage. She has a few optins. Massage w / HJ, topless w / HJ. Full nude w / HJ. No FS to be had. Great body though. And pretty looking kitty.Do you remember the various rate for each category?

ChaChaCoo411
06-07-17, 18:20
Probably because you have not posted one review of anyone (that I have seen) (You have 13 total posts since Feb. Of this year and not one post contributing anything which is funny because that is what you are bitching about others not doing), but continually ask for information. You can find a lot of information from reading the boards but if you are expecting people to come out of the wood work to hook you up, you are going to sorely disappointed. And a lot of people are not going to answer questions when you can do a little research and find the answers especially if you all do is ask for information.I agree with you and my last post wanted to share the same thoughts but got deleted. I absolutely need to improve my writing skills LOL.

Hopefully he can get an idea of how to obtain resources he needs in the future. Your observations and suggestions are on the point.

Peace.

MissMischief
06-07-17, 20:35
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

WhiteNite2000
06-08-17, 01:01
Saw this sweetheart about 3 times in OP. Long story short she's a beast, wonderful BBBJ (YMMV) dirty talk, and she got into it. She's a cool chick that hangs with a butch looking dyke (Don't do the two girl EVER the girl she does the "two" girl with is her jealous "partner".) Me and her really hit it off but things got weird with her blonde dyke friend so I decided to not see her anymore. But she's a wonderful, gentle girl.

That being said she hasn't posted a ad in a while so I don't know if she's going to be available or not, but if she is its worth it.

4 stars.

http://milfresumes.com/904-530-1183/14730188/images/I saw her posting in Daytona area. Like you, I hate when her female (want to be male) friend is around. You can tell the man-woman gets a little upset because you chose her lover over her but who the heck wants to deal with a butchy girl! I wish she'd lose that loser! I think she tried to stay in the bathroom while her friend and I did session, which was a no go. She also thought I'd give her the money while her friend and I did session- NO go too!

Bobb Sledd
06-08-17, 04:09
So what do those mean? LOL.I see the OP responded to your question, but for future reference the Abbreviations link at the top of the page breaks down the pricing code.

FunNthaSun
06-08-17, 07:47
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-a-down-to-earth-clean-drug-free-mature-woman-whos-so-much-fun/15682963

Any Intel on this one. Chatted alil last night and agreed on an outcall appt for hh and a trip to the isles but never showed up and comms went dark. Sent a couple tit pics which was legit. Cute slim frame also. Anyone dreamed with her?

BigBootyLuver
06-08-17, 08:53
Saw lana couple weeks ago for a back rub. She was nice and very social. Not sure if very was on something but was very alert. Very weak rub. There was a couple knocks at the door that she had to take care of. On the flip, asked if I want BJ or HJ. I told her lets start with HJ. Very fast HJ but got the job done. I'm not a big fan oof really fake looking bolts and she looks older so I will not repeat.

On a different note. I was hoping to get some advice on E. D. For the first time in my life I'm starting to consider some help. The blue pill is way to expensive for me. Does any one know of a less expensive alternative.

MyDarkSide
06-08-17, 09:45
On a different note. I was hoping to get some advice on E. D. For the first time in my life I'm starting to consider some help. The blue pill is way to expensive for me. Does any one know of a less expensive alternative.There is a forum off main page that discusses this in detail. I've had great success with generic stuff from India for just pennies. If really interested I'll provide details.

Sexmach
06-08-17, 10:39
I see few adds for body rub from Victoria and Lisa Can anyone give their opinion which one is best and do they offer extras. I had experienced Beth but was not impressed by her service. Thanks.

FunNthaSun
06-08-17, 11:03
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ill-please-you-naughty-little-girl-looking-to-give-you-what-your-want/15706288

Chatted all day yesterday and sent pics for verification. She says she's here from the Carolinas and needing to get by until she's settled and found a job. She claims she lives with her sister behind Wally world on PH. When I came time for my outcall appt she was sporadic with comms and then went dark. Will try again tonight. Any Intel?

Pawns
06-08-17, 11:05
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/barbie-9044031891/15320938

FloridaBiker
06-08-17, 11:33
.......................................................................................................

On a different note. I was hoping to get some advice on E. D. For the first time in my life I'm starting to consider some help. The blue pill is way to expensive for me. Does any one know of a less expensive alternative.

You can buy Generic Viagra from Canadian Pharmacy cheaply.

https://www.canadapharmacyonline.com/

I buy 100 mg tabs (qty 100) for $200. That is $2 a woody.

I split my pills (25 mg does it for me) and that makes my experiences cost .50 a shot).

The pills do work, there is no scam. The pills arrive in plan wrapper, shipped from a foreign source, with no problems.

BanjoBob
06-08-17, 11:34
Her phone number is in the ad.Thanks, I swear she she first posted the ad there wasn't a contact option at all. Thanks for the reply. May have to visit.

MyDarkSide
06-08-17, 12:15
You can buy Generic Viagra from Canadian Pharmacy cheaply.

https://www.canadapharmacyonline.com/

I buy 100 mg tabs (qty 100) for $200. That is $2 a woody.

I split my pills (25 mg does it for me) and that makes my experiences cost .50 a shot).

The pills do work, there is no scam. The pills arrive in plan wrapper, shipped from a foreign source, with no problems.Do you need to forward a script to Canadian place? The beauty of India was no script required.

LuckyGandor
06-08-17, 13:01
Seen this one post for a few weeks now. Anyone see her? Seems a bit too hot for backpage.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-kinky-ginger-36-dd-fresh-and-naughty-girl-next-door-all-american/14317838

FloridaBiker
06-08-17, 14:20
Do you need to forward a script to Canadian place? The beauty of India was no script required.Yes. A real scrip is needed.

My last order was shipped from Bangalore, ordered from Canada.

Smokie1201
06-08-17, 14:35
Yes. A real scrip is needed.

My last order was shipped from Bangalore, ordered from Canada.Anyone know anyway to get them without a script?

Kma2016
06-08-17, 14:37
Anyone know anyway to get them without a script?You can get a script online without seeing a doctor for around 20 I think.

Boring Name
06-08-17, 14:45
Anyone know anyway to get them without a script?There's an entire section dedicated to this kind of stuff:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?272-Viagra-amp-other-Performance-Enhancements Dig deep enough and you'll find the answer to your question.

Fishguy717
06-08-17, 15:04
I set a date with this one:

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/v-i-v-i-a-n-colombiana-l-a-t-i-n-a/15689918

$ for a 1/2, I was all in, got to the lot, and got the old, "Can you wait 10 minutes, Papi? Housekeeping is here. ".

I waited close to 10 minutes, and called the other one with a similar add.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-a-r-a-c-o-l-o-m-b-i-a-n-a-real/15690353

She was going to give me address and all, and I told her I was in the lot, but her friend was busy with housekeeping. She told me to come on up! I went up, and whaddaya know. Housekeeping was all over that floor. The first one was telling the truth. They were one door down from this one's room, and more carts scattered down that hallway.

She appears to be the same girl as in the pics, very petite, barely 5 foot tall, but if she walked by in a bikini at the beach, you would be like, "Oh hell yeah, I'd tap that!

So I did. Not full GFE, but sweet, obviously they would prefer the revolving door and get you off in 10 minutes or less, but I made my 1/2 hour last, and she enjoyed that.

I saw another similar ad, but different location out near jtb /95. Don't know if they are from the same crew, but this girl confirmed there was only one more with her at this hotel.

Said they would be here for 2 weeks. I'll be back, would like to try the other one.

Lars36
06-08-17, 15:23
Saw lana couple weeks ago for a back rub. She was nice and very social. Not sure if very was on something but was very alert. Very weak rub. There was a couple knocks at the door that she had to take care of. On the flip, asked if I want BJ or HJ. I told her lets start with HJ. Very fast HJ but got the job done. I'm not a big fan oof really fake looking bolts and she looks older so I will not repeat.

On a different note. I was hoping to get some advice on E. D. For the first time in my life I'm starting to consider some help. The blue pill is way to expensive for me. Does any one know of a less expensive alternative.Pays for my Cialis, $105,90 day supply.

Big Man904
06-08-17, 15:28
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/hi-i-just-arrived-come-play-with-me/15256033

Don't recommend at all made arrangement a beforehand got to room then had to basically barter all over again and to top it off that time was included in my 15 minutes LOL. Before we started I asked for the condom so when we got ready for it we wouldn't be looking and yep you guessed it when they got ready for it can't find the condom that she knows was just there a minute ago. Long story short I'm out 60 roses but hopefully this will save somebody else time and money.

Also those pics are not her in the ad

Urbanite
06-08-17, 15:28
I set a date with this one:

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/v-i-v-i-a-n-colombiana-l-a-t-i-n-a/15689918

$ for a 1/2, I was all in, got to the lot, and got the old, "Can you wait 10 minutes, Papi? Housekeeping is here. ".

I waited close to 10 minutes, and called the other one with a similar add.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-a-r-a-c-o-l-o-m-b-i-a-n-a-real/15690353

She was going to give me address and all, and I told her I was in the lot, but her friend was busy with housekeeping. She told me to come on up! I went up, and whaddaya know. Housekeeping was all over that floor. The first one was telling the truth. They were one door down from this one's room, and more carts scattered down that hallway.

She appears to be the same girl as in the pics, very petite, barely 5 foot tall, but if she walked by in a bikini at the beach, you would be like, "Oh hell yeah, I'd tap that!

So I did. Not full GFE, but sweet, obviously they would prefer the revolving door and get you off in 10 minutes or less, but I made my 1/2 hour last, and she enjoyed that.

I saw another similar ad, but different location out near jtb /95. Don't know if they are from the same crew, but this girl confirmed there was only one more with her at this hotel.

Said they would be here for 2 weeks. I'll be back, would like to try the other one.Sounds great Fishguy! Was the damage also $ for the second latina? Were doubles offered?

Fishguy717
06-08-17, 15:42
Sounds great Fishguy! Was the damage also $ for the second latina? Were doubles offered?They were both the same amount, and although I didn't ask, I'd be amazed if they would NOT do doubles.

Chewy1971
06-08-17, 16:11
Seen this one post for a few weeks now. Anyone see her? Seems a bit too hot for backpage.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-kinky-ginger-36-dd-fresh-and-naughty-girl-next-door-all-american/14317838This one is hot and young. The whole tied up thing kinda weirds me out. I may toftt soon. I will report as soon as I do.

Chewy1971
06-08-17, 20:29
I did a search through the thread but with so many dang nikkis I couldn't pinpoint a review. I was thinking of laying her a visit tonight. Any thoughts?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/nickie/14015403

Magicmike226
06-08-17, 20:35
After reading fish's report (thank you sir) and seeing that these Columbians are actually real, I had to see for myself. This girl is the type you would want to keep for yourself and not share, but if it were not for this board I wouldn't have even known about these hotties.

Interestingly enough the same thing happened to me that happened to fishguy. I made the drive (a lot longer for me probably) and when I got to the lot, I got "can you give me a couple minutes papi" I had sara as a backup. I even called to see if she was available just in case but she didn't answer. But then after 10 minutes or so, I fell asleep and dreamed Vivian called. Thick accent. That wasn't the only thing that was thick. I made it up to her room and HOLY SHIT. Definitely the girl in the pictures (most of them anyway, I think the first pic and the feet pic are fake). Gorgeous face, amazing bolt on's (dd's I think), and a thick, perky, juicy ass. She makes you use mouth wash and wash your hands before but WHO GIVES A SHIT I appreciate the good hygiene actually. Anyways, I won't drag out the details too too much, but we started with some mutual touching and kissing of bodies, then She started a great CBJ (top 3 for me, easily) then She mounted me cg while I squeezed Her perfect tits and ass. Then She flipped around reverse cg (a position I'm not normally fond because most girls suck at it) and it was game over. Too much hotness to hold back. Then I woke up. Like her counterpart She is not GFE at all, very business Like, but She was nice and super hot so I didn't care. I just wish I'd lasted a bit longer. The biggest complaint I have (the only complaint I have really) was the language barrier. I couldn't really understand the room # at first (she texted it to me after) but during our fun it kind of messed the flow of things up here and there. Is that enough to deter another visit? Hell no, I would repeat often if I was close enough and had the money. I plan to see her next week. Again, thanks fishguy, I hope you get to experience Her Too man. Be safe.

WestsideRandy
06-08-17, 21:16
I have been out of town for a bit. But I made up for it this past weekend.

Andi - http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/andi-needs-something-to-do/15785508.

I like some "tossed salad" and hearing all about Andi skills with balls and swallowing. Thought she would be ideal for some hole attention. I texted FRI / SAT but no reply. Looked she went dark for the weekend. (anyone know if she does tossing?

Aussie - http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-touch/14950898.

So I searched forum for toss and found the Aussie as a possible match. Visited her for 7 jacksons. She is thinner than I remembered and possibly as light as 100 pounds. She claimed Saturday was her "birthday" and that she had already been stood up. I started face down and she used some flowery scented lotion. Nice tease on ass and boys. I told her I saw a review that intrigued me. She wanted to know what. So I told her. She had me roll over. Nice mic work then slide to the boys and reached and placed a pillow under my butt. Proceeded to provide the kink I wanted. Went on for about 10 minutes went back to mic check. I reached up she was soaking wet. Mish to dog. All covered. Excellent visit. Might repeat in a pinch.

Mamasan http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-real-womans-touch-you-need-it/12216737.

Went in on Wednesday at 11:10 pm, 50 for hh no table shower. Had to wait until 1130 to be seen. Did not see the provider in the back room. She finished with him let him out and I get mamasan 50 ish thin woman. Nice back, shoulder and neck rub. On the long strokes she ran a finger across the crack, nice tease. Filliped at 15 minute mark. She grabbed the oil went straight to HJ. No upsell no negotiation. Played with boys and ass while shacking hands. Reached the destination. Nice job cleaning up. And then she left. I got dressed and headed out asked how many girls - 2' I proceed out. Asked for tip gave her 1 Jackson and left. Heard say more please as the door was closing. Might return.

Pornamon43
06-08-17, 22:36
Anyone have any info?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/wild-ride/14724618

Dr Slam
06-08-17, 23:01
Those of you that remember Stephanie will be glad to know she is back. She very recently returned from a 6 month visit with Uncle. She looks great (put on a little weight, which I think she needed, even though she disagrees) and her attitude is awesome. She is a real pro. Everything was covered, but her skills made it worthwhile. Nice little spinner. Enthusiastic, energetic and cool. QV was 80, which is higher than I like to go, but I know she is safe and cool. On a sad note she informed me that Little Luscious Ashley (who she used to run with last year) is gone. She spent a long time with Uncle and OD'd a few days after returning. Back in December. Please remember to post pics in addition to ad links. The ads get pulled regularly.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/happy-humpday-lets-celebrate-901-707-9261/15648303

Chewy1971
06-08-17, 23:03
Going to see this one shortly. Will report when deed is done.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/47-an-sexxy-back-in-jaxx/15789423

Dr Slam
06-08-17, 23:19
I previously posted about Maddy (Josette now). She is an amazing barely legal 18 year old, but her pimp / handler needs to get run over by a truck. Don't waste your time.

Maddy / Madison's pimp:

I set up a time the day before and agreed on donation. One hour prior visit, I texted to confirm our appt and that pimp b* was trying to upcharge and bs all the time. Upon arrival, she / he text 10 min later, then texted room is under maintenance. WTF! I am done with that stupid b. Then I texted to Britt Lynn.

Britt:

I also contacted her yesterday and she said she will be available today. This morning Sent her first text, no reply. Sent another after 20 min, haven't got any response yet smh. This two are scheduled in advance and ended up bs and went dark. Checked BP again after my morning is totally ruined. Finally I got the chance to visit Samantha, the half shaved head one.

Samantha's roommate:

Samantha seems to be sweet. We had some convo and she told me she won't rush me. I felt comfortable and put hhr donation on desk. After less then 10 min of exercise, door knocked and Samantha told me it's her roommate. It turned out that there are THREE roommates (one aa guy and 2 gals). She told me to step out the room for a second and we can continue once they leave. Several min later her roommate opened the door and said they need to stay in room bcuz of some blah blah shit. She won't let me talk to Samantha so I left. For me it's ripoff.

I texted Sam and even told her I understand things happen and let me know if you want to make up later, which I didn't expect that would happen. Not surprised at all, haven't got any text from her so I think it's time for me to give you guys a heads up.

Katie (recomm):

Pretty much wasted whole day dealing with these f* unreliable bs BP gals. Katie finally made me happy. For more info please check SW thread.

Damn what a day. I am staying in a notal tonite to chill out. I am hesitated to contact any BP gal at this moment. Gentlemen please let me know some reliable BP gals please. Will bounce tmr so maybe will give it another shot later tonite. Wish me best luck.

Solman816
06-08-17, 23:57
After a few reports decided to give her a visit. As other have stated she is good to go. Pictures are accurate maybe a little old but she is still very attractive and oozes appeal.

For hh session you'll get CBJ, CFS, YMMV with kissing. Snatch is nice and tight. Augmented in all the right places nicely. I asked if she offers h because I think she only offers hh during first visit. With h you also get DATY and most likely MSOG. I may repeat an h if she stays for awhile. Also curious about her friend Sara. I do think longer and repeat sessions probably get better with this one.

WeTheBest904
06-09-17, 00:32
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-amelia-rose/15796303

Sorry fellas I know it's been awhile but better late than never right. Well decided to TOFTT on this one and she is legit! Just woke up from a dream with this one and all I can say is that she is real. It was only a quick car date since it was already getting late and she kept in touch the whole time texting back and forth where to meet up. Comms are good just so long as you are polite and mind your manners obviously. YMMV as always, but if you like your spinners then she is good to go. Going to keep this one short and sweet, hopefully I didn't release the hounds on this one! LOL. Be safe.

WhiteNite2000
06-09-17, 01:17
So I text this time wasting hoe and one of the red flag things she did was quote the following: 60 for 10 minutes, 20 for 80, etc. The 60 for 10 minutes made me feel it might be a rushed session kind of hoe. Anyway, I asked her if she could just do 60 for 15 minutes and she agreed. I get to hotel on Baymeadows behind Hardees and ask for room number. Of course she wants me to come to 4th floor and call her-that I did. Once I get to floor and call, it was difficult contacting her. When I did get her to respond, she answers like she's very intimidated. Then I lost contact (not sure if she hung up). Anyway she then starts texting me from another app number asking why am I texting her from an app number! Yes, you heard correctly! Someone using an app number asking me why I'm using one! I told her most clients text from app numbers. I then asked her does she use her real name and number on BP and she said no because she doesn't want clients calling her real number when she's at home. So you're saying anonymity means something different for you than it does for clients? Anyway, I doubt she is girl in ad pic but thought I'd give it the ole college try. I even told her if she had an issue with clients contacting her from app numbers, why she didn't put it in her ad instead of wasting their time. All her sorry ass could say is she's sorry. Yeah, you're very phucking sorry! AVOID!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/starr-tight-and-creamy-100-realor-free-available-now-323-594-8563/15790613

WhiteNite2000
06-09-17, 01:29
As you already should know, not girl in ad pix. However, very nice body, a little darker but cute. Staying in nice hotel off Baymeadows. Nice accent- I believe from Virgin Islands. Everything covered but what might be off putting for some is that she seems to keep checking the raincoat a thousand times tp make sure it didn't break! Really kind of weird and guess what else? You guessed it! Once you're starting bust, she wants you to immediately come out! No, she does not want you to finish in raincoat inside her. I told her most guys would have an issues with her methodology unless she would allow them to bust on her chest or something. So it's up to you. Really weird night! BP has seen better days and all I can say is phuck BP!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-have-some-fun-exotic-princess-tropical-getaway/15771443

CantB1
06-09-17, 07:41
Going to see this one shortly. Will report when deed is done.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/47-an-sexxy-back-in-jaxx/15789423Thats Sandra From Mandarin from last year.

CantB1
06-09-17, 08:13
I previously posted about Maddy (Josette now). She is an amazing barely legal 18 year old, but her pimp / handler needs to get run over by a truck. Don't waste your time.What homie do now? LOL She called my twice a week ago to come get her but she ends up staying or going right bacback to him the same day. Don't let them waste your time with their bullshit.

Chino888
06-09-17, 10:18
Thats Sandra From Mandarin from last year.Cantb1. Is she good?

CantB1
06-09-17, 12:30
I did a search through the thread but with so many dang nikkis I couldn't pinpoint a review. I was thinking of laying her a visit tonight. Any thoughts?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/nickie/14015403I have seen her twice in two years. Try looking up Nikki / Angel in younger man circle.

JaxDog
06-09-17, 13:03
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/barbie-9044031891/15320938I've seen Barbie a few times but it's been a while, over a year. Sweet girl, she has a very nice body and took directions well. Above average BBBJ and very tight kitty. Don't know why I haven't been to see her recently but she's on my radar again. JD.

Maxlight
06-09-17, 14:05
Any info on Ginger?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-kinky-ginger-36-dd-fresh-and-naughty-girl-next-door-all-american/14317838

CantB1
06-09-17, 16:47
Those of you that remember Stephanie will be glad to know she is back. She very recently returned from a 6 month visit with Uncle. She looks great (put on a little weight, which I think she needed, even though she disagrees) and her attitude is awesome. She is a real pro. Everything was covered, but her skills made it worthwhile. Nice little spinner. Enthusiastic, energetic and cool. QV was 80, which is higher than I like to go, but I know she is safe and cool. On a sad note she informed me that Little Luscious Ashley (who she used to run with last year) is gone. She spent a long time with Uncle and OD'd a few days after returning. Back in December. Please remember to post pics in addition to ad links. The ads get pulled regularly.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/happy-humpday-lets-celebrate-901-707-9261/15648303Also known Me Me.

80 qv for a hooker that used to walk Youngerman? And it was topic here last year when BP Ashley / Skittles died.

ParanoidJohn
06-09-17, 21:25
Read some of the great reviews. If she's as hot as she looks then I wouldn't doubt she's a fun one. But, she really screwed me over on setting up today. Set appt for 5, texted she needed 20 minutes. No problem so I waited. Then it was 10 more minutes. Started getting impatient but waited. Then she called and couldn't hear me, called back but nothing. Texted her again and nothing. Got a call and she said she was almost ready and asked her for the room number and she got short with me. Waited a little longer and gave up. Texted her something seemed off and I was done.

Called Angel Baby and setup QV. No issues with her and it was an in an out.

Vivian started calling me and texting me asking where I was. Maybe she's having trouble keeping up with her new found demand. Not sure. I was really excited to see her and not sure I'm willing to try and go through wasting my time again like that. Hope it's better for the rest of you.

FunNthaSun
06-09-17, 21:28
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/luscious-lacy/15821153

HOLY TRIPLE D's Batman!! I've been trying for weeks to see these amazing girls since she first started posting about a month or so ago. Small chat here and there with some choice pictures sent to me but I can never pin anything down with her. I think I've only seen her reviewed once here. Looks like an amazing fun zone!

Akdoom
06-10-17, 01:12
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/luscious-lacy/15821153

HOLY TRIPLE D's Batman!! I've been trying for weeks to see these amazing girls since she first started posting about a month or so ago. Small chat here and there with some choice pictures sent to me but I can never pin anything down with her. I think I've only seen her reviewed once here. Looks like an amazing fun zone!I haven't seen her but I did some searching and found her FB definatly looks real! I'm coming back in town next week think I'll try to get smothered by the jugggggggs!

WhiteNite2000
06-10-17, 02:30
I haven't seen her but I did some searching and found her FB definatly looks real! I'm coming back in town next week think I'll try to get smothered by the jugggggggs!

I'm not sure if the link you guys posted is really her but the link I'm posting is her (bottom pic) plus about 25 or more pounds. She is from south Florida but here because her mom is sick. Doesn't look as good as pix but certainly not the worst I've seen. She does get into it. I believe she's using the room of some pimp. When I left her room, several guys were staring me down- so it appeared. 60 for qv, BTW.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lacy-im-your-girl/15220263

JaxDog
06-10-17, 05:19
Read some of the great reviews. If she's as hot as she looks then I wouldn't doubt she's a fun one. But, she really screwed me over on setting up today. Set appt for 5, texted she needed 20 minutes. No problem so I waited. Then it was 10 more minutes. Started getting impatient but waited. Then she called and couldn't hear me, called back but nothing. Texted her again and nothing. Got a call and she said she was almost ready and asked her for the room number and she got short with me. Waited a little longer and gave up. Texted her something seemed off and I was done.

Vivian started calling me and texting me asking where I was. Maybe she's having trouble keeping up with her new found demand. Not sure. I was really excited to see her and not sure I'm willing to try and go through wasting my time again like that. Hope it's better for the rest of you.I use the fifteen minute rule with these women, once I've arrived at their location if they make me wait longer than fifteen minutes I bolt. Helps keep my frustration level to a minimum and I comfort myself as I'm driving away thinking I just saved whatever $$$ amount I was about to spend. What you have to remember is that the vast majority of these women have issues, time management being just one of many. I've also found after I've seen them once they typically have no problem getting me in at the time we've agreed upon. So relax, I know these women can frustrate the hell out of you but what woman can't! Take a deep breath and remember there's always tomorrow. JD.

ThePhenom120
06-10-17, 06:45
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/barbie-9044031891/15320938I've seen her, not recent though. She has a very bubbly attitude, very cute and nice to dream with. Only negative for me, is that she wouldn't do cowgirl.

MissMischief
06-10-17, 07:33
Thank you.

Akdoom
06-10-17, 09:31
I'm not sure if the link you guys posted is really her but the link I'm posting is her (bottom pic) plus about 25 or more pounds. She is from south Florida but here because her mom is sick. Doesn't look as good as pix but certainly not the worst I've seen. She does get into it. I believe she's using the room of some pimp. When I left her room, several guys were staring me down- so it appeared. 60 for qv, BTW.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lacy-im-your-girl/15220263I think this may have changed my mind. I do not like eyeballs on me but you didn't say you felt unsafe and she got into it so I'll prolly sill contact when I get back in town and see how I fell. Will report if I do.

Mike1237
06-10-17, 14:18
I use the fifteen minute rule with these women, once I've arrived at their location if they make me wait longer than fifteen minutes I bolt. Helps keep my frustration level to a minimum and I comfort myself as I'm driving away thinking I just saved whatever $$$ amount I was about to spend. What you have to remember is that the vast majority of these women have issues, time management being just one of many. I've also found after I've seen them once they typically have no problem getting me in at the time we've agreed upon. So relax, I know these women can frustrate the hell out of you but what woman can't! Take a deep breath and remember there's always tomorrow. JD.To add to what JD said I to will give them 15 minutes then text I'm Leaving and give it 5 more minutes. You'll be surprised how many times they will snap to it when you text that. Sometimes you'll be driving and they will beg for you to come back, that's when Bargains can he had!

BlueDevil90
06-10-17, 14:51
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amazing-jade-saturday-morning-surprise-904-530-0564/15548373

So I saw jade a couple of weeks ago or who I thought was jade the girl who answered the door didn't really look like the pictures plus she admitted to being in her late 30's even tho the ad says 28 but whatever I stayed for a BJ prior to getting there she said there was no one else in the house I did a quick walk through and didn't see anybody but after I was done I saw some one peeking around a corner so since I didn't know who or if they had anything I just headed str8 out the door and as I leave some guy is walking up we looked at each other but nothing was said so fast forward to today I hit this one up.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/naughty-stop-904-999-1402/15157873

She texts me the address and it's the same as jades so I didn't think anything of it since girls share places all the time so I pulled up and was greeted by the same person who I saw a couple of weeks ago whoever she is so I instantly got back in the car and said fuck it and sent whoever it was a text confronting them but obviously they didn't respond. Has this happened to any one else.

BlueDevil90
06-10-17, 15:14
Since my whole jade and mystery woman encounter happened I decided to reach out to Nikki since I was on that side of town.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/spend-some-time-with-nickie-tonight/13457928

This started off as a shit show I arrived at the location before her and when I asked where she was she stayed 5 min away which turned in2 20 min I should have left but I already had one encounter turn out to be trash so I stuck around once we finally met up she was cool she has a decent body it's not as tight as the pictures but it's ok ass was fat it started with a CBJ which was avg after that she said she can't be on top so we went to k9 this was no bueno she complained about size so we switched to mish and even then she kept her hands on me so I couldn't do all the way in eventually I moved her hands and was able to go a little deeper not all the way tho also during this process someone came and knocked on her window maybe her bf since I was there before them I saw when they pulled up and I watched to see which way he was going to walk fortunately they split up and she went to the room and he went else where anywho I finished and dipped out idk if I would repeat but that's only because of not being able to go deep for you other guys she wouldn't be my first option maybe a 2nd or 3rd if you get some cancellations or whatever but YMMV have a good one gents.

FloridaBiker
06-10-17, 15:56
"................etc...............

She texts me the address and it's the same as jades so I didn't think anything of it since girls share places all the time so I pulled up and was greeted by the same person who I saw a couple of weeks ago whoever she is so I instantly got back in the car and said fuck it and sent whoever it was a text confronting them but obviously they didn't respond. Has this happened to any one else.Yes, when my UTR went to visit Uncle, her phone ended up with another worker she didn't know. Then her phone was used by Uncle in a sting using Craigslist. A guy I referred to her got busted. This all happened in 2 days.

WhiteNite2000
06-10-17, 16:45
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amazing-jade-saturday-morning-surprise-904-530-0564/15548373

So I saw jade a couple of weeks ago or who I thought was jade the girl who answered the door didn't really look like the pictures plus she admitted to being in her late 30's even tho the ad says 28 but whatever I stayed for a BJ prior to getting there she said there was no one else in the house I did a quick walk through and didn't see anybody but after I was done I saw some one peeking around a corner so since I didn't know who or if they had anything I just headed str8 out the door and as I leave some guy is walking up we looked at each other but nothing was said so fast forward to today I hit this one up.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/naughty-stop-904-999-1402/15157873

She texts me the address and it's the same as jades so I didn't think anything of it since girls share places all the time so I pulled up and was greeted by the same person who I saw a couple of weeks ago whoever she is so I instantly got back in the car and said fuck it and sent whoever it was a text confronting them but obviously they didn't respond. Has this happened to any one else.I had a feeling it was some DB's house or something but she lied trying to make it seem like she was watching the house for her sister while she was out of town. I reported on her not long ago. The mouth is a phucking hot jacked up mess. Her teeth has some kind of tartar or some other black shit at base of gums. Her saliva grossed me out so bad (the smell of it) that I couldn't wait to get home to wash such shit off. She texted me the other night asking me to come see her but hell no-NO MORE! You confirmed my suspicion that someone was in the house!

WhiteNite2000
06-10-17, 16:50
Since my whole jade and mystery woman encounter happened I decided to reach out to Nikki since I was on that side of town.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/spend-some-time-with-nickie-tonight/13457928

This started off as a shit show I arrived at the location before her and when I asked where she was she stayed 5 min away which turned in2 20 min I should have left but I already had one encounter turn out to be trash so I stuck around once we finally met up she was cool she has a decent body it's not as tight as the pictures but it's ok ass was fat it started with a CBJ which was avg after that she said she can't be on top so we went to k9 this was no bueno she complained about size so we switched to mish and even then she kept her hands on me so I couldn't do all the way in eventually I moved her hands and was able to go a little deeper not all the way tho also during this process someone came and knocked on her window maybe her bf since I was there before them I saw when they pulled up and I watched to see which way he was going to walk fortunately they split up and she went to the room and he went else where anywho I finished and dipped out idk if I would repeat but that's only because of not being able to go deep for you other guys she wouldn't be my first option maybe a 2nd or 3rd if you get some cancellations or whatever but YMMV have a good one gents.

You're correct, that body isn't what those pix make her appear to be. The pics make one thinks she has a hard body but nope! Her snatch, for me, was raunchy as heck too! Dirty room; smoky. Just not my kind of gal. Appears she may have been a SWer before. Not worth 60, IMHO. She certainly is quite photogenic folks but don't be fooled.

Dr Slam
06-10-17, 17:11
Also known Me Me.

80 qv for a hooker that used to walk Youngerman? And it was topic here last year when BP Ashley / Skittles died.Like Is said. Higher than I usually go. I missed the part about Ashley on here. I thought maybe some other people may have as well. It's good to have someone to clarify.

CantB1
06-10-17, 17:17
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

JTb Monger
06-10-17, 18:17

Vivian started calling me and texting me asking where I was. Maybe she's having trouble keeping up with her new found demand. Not sure. I was really excited to see her and not sure I'm willing to try and go through wasting my time again like that. Hope it's better for the rest of you.Maybe my search is broken but I couldn't find the post from fish so I was a little skeptical. She was worth it but she told me every gringo she has in the last month cums too quick and isn't caliente in the bedroom like latinos. She also pointed at my little bit of belly fat which was awkward LOL.

Lars36
06-10-17, 19:39
Maybe my search is broken but I couldn't find the post from fish so I was a little skeptical. She was worth it but she told me every gringo she has in the last month cums too quick and isn't caliente in the bedroom like latinos. She also pointed at my little bit of belly fat which was awkward LOL.Really? Really?

GolfGod
06-10-17, 20:24
This petite cutie is here visiting from Orlando and I assure you she has upgraded the area for sure. Very sweet personality and skills are top notch. Rose donation is typical for the good ones you find in Jax. Most everything is available except visits to the Greek islands. Highly recommend as she also seems to really enjoy the time with you. DT is exceptional! Very talented! Looks like herpictures s well. http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-petite-cutie-headache-specialist/15666123

Romeo69
06-10-17, 21:02
Any info on Ginger?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-kinky-ginger-36-dd-fresh-and-naughty-girl-next-door-all-american/14317838Contacted her by text with a simple hello and got back. 40/ HH and 2/ HR. Asked if she offered QV and got nothing back.

Don't really like it when they lead with that.

Anyone else? She looks too good for no one to have tried her.

Stay Safe!

Big Pun3225
06-10-17, 21:08
Thats Sandra From Mandarin from last year.She's definitely photogenic. I had a great time with her last year. She let me take a video but the body is a little "thick".

Jaunty Plow
06-10-17, 23:59

She texts me the address and it's the same as jades so I didn't think anything of it since girls share places all the time so I pulled up and was greeted by the same person who I saw a couple of weeks ago whoever she is so I instantly got back in the car and said fuck it and sent whoever it was a text confronting them but obviously they didn't respond. Has this happened to any one else.The bottom one also went by Kream, very flaky and has really gone downhill. She will let you go greek if you ask and offer a little more.

WhiteNite2000
06-11-17, 00:10
Contacted her by text with a simple hello and got back. 40/ HH and 2/ HR. Asked if she offered QV and got nothing back.

Stay Safe!It seems many of these girls are starting to get away from QVs. I mean, it is still offered but they seem to lead, as you said, with Hh and hour time periods with greater frequency nowadays. I guess they figure it's more to their advantage, financial wise, to get you in and out very fast while still charging you for 30 minutes.

WhiteNite2000
06-11-17, 00:12
Maybe my search is broken but I couldn't find the post from fish so I was a little skeptical. She was worth it but she told me every gringo she has in the last month cums too quick and isn't caliente in the bedroom like latinos. She also pointed at my little bit of belly fat which was awkward LOL.Most of these girls want you to finish in under 3 minutes. Very weird!

JaxDog
06-11-17, 05:18
To add to what JD said I to will give them 15 minutes then text I'm Leaving and give it 5 more minutes. You'll be surprised how many times they will snap to it when you text that. Sometimes you'll be driving and they will beg for you to come back, that's when Bargains can he had!I wholeheartedly agree with Mike's texting idea though I start at 10 minutes and leave at 15. I've typically got shit to do and waiting in some hotel parking lot isn't one of them. JD.

Wpgsh34
06-11-17, 07:50
It seems many of these girls are starting to get away from QVs. I mean, it is still offered but they seem to lead, as you said, with Hh and hour time periods with greater frequency nowadays. I guess they figure it's more to their advantage, financial wise, to get you in and out very fast while still charging you for 30 minutes.I have had a couple girls give me the qv price and when I offer to go with the qv they have gone comms dark Rikki was one of those. I then tried the hh and they come back on. My thing is if you don't want qv then don't offer it.

Wpgsh34
06-11-17, 08:09
I have always had a thing for older women. I am looking for a provider who is north of 50. Who likes having fun. Does any senior out there have someone they could pm me about?

Mike1237
06-11-17, 09:02
I have always had a thing for older women. I am looking for a provider who is north of 50. Who likes having fun. Does any senior out there have someone they could pm me about?Try looking up Classy Cheryl http://classycheryl.escortfiles.com/home she passes thru Jax fairly frequently. Her pics are old and so is she. Definitely north of 50 probaly close to 60.

WhiteNite2000
06-11-17, 13:07
Try looking up Classy Cheryl http://classycheryl.escortfiles.com/home she passes thru Jax fairly frequently. Her pics are old and so is she. Definitely north of 50 probaly close to 60.I think this lady is north of 50, though she list younger. However, very difficult to schedule with her. She has really low rates and does it ALL but like I said, very difficult to schedule with so I just gave up. You might have better success.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/?keyword=sindy&layout=gallery

Wpgsh34
06-11-17, 14:03
I think this lady is north of 50, though she list younger. However, very difficult to schedule with her. She has really low rates and does it ALL but like I said, very difficult to schedule with so I just gave up. You might have better success.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/?keyword=sindy&layout=galleryI saw her add. I was thinking of reaching out. I like the sounds of does ot sll.

SimpleMan111
06-11-17, 15:11
I wholeheartedly agree with Mike's texting idea though I start at 10 minutes and leave at 15. I've typically got shit to do and waiting in some hotel parking lot isn't one of them. JD.Completely agree that my time is worth more. Last week got jacked around by Angel Baby twice. First time she text that she was at the bank and be back in 15. No problem since I was seeing customers close by. But then this turned into an hour and I said good-bye. Second time after 15 minutes I was gone. I prefer a a little bit of professionalism and promptness. Want attempt with her again out of principle.

Sicilly
06-11-17, 16:27
I think this lady is north of 50, though she list younger. However, very difficult to schedule with her. She has really low rates and does it ALL but like I said, very difficult to schedule with so I just gave up. You might have better success.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/?keyword=sindy&layout=galleryShe was OLDDDDDDDDDDD back when she had the SAME pics on the old esc.com site. JESUS H.

Wpgsh34
06-11-17, 17:01
Saw Andi today, spent an hour with her. I got to say her eyes are mesmerizing. When I first walked into her room, she immediately put me at ease. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss. She definitely enjoys GFE. We sat on her couch for a few just talking and getting to know each other, she then kneeled down and started singing. Her mic skills are simply amazing. She spent a good amount of time singing the tunes, and spent time giving the boys of the band their attention as well. After a few songs she got on top while I sat on the couch, we moved to the bed and man this girl felt amazing. As I was getting ready to pop, I gotup behind her and finished with a trip to greece. Afterwards we just laid there talking some more. She was no rush, and very welcoming. I would without a doubt repeat. She quickly became an atf.

Maxlight
06-11-17, 17:12
Contacted her by text with a simple hello and got back. 40/ HH and 2/ HR. Asked if she offered QV and got nothing back.

Stay Safe!I made it all the way there and while I was pulling in she texted me asking to pick up supplies in a not so discrete manner. Scared me off. I am overly cautious though. She looks really cute and fun so if anyone out there has taken one for the team please share your secret knowledge.

WhiteNite2000
06-11-17, 17:45
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-amelia-rose/15796303

Sorry fellas I know it's been awhile but better late than never right. Well decided to TOFTT on this one and she is legit! Just woke up from a dream with this one and all I can say is that she is real. It was only a quick car date since it was already getting late and she kept in touch the whole time texting back and forth where to meet up. Comms are good just so long as you are polite and mind your manners obviously. YMMV as always, but if you like your spinners then she is good to go. Going to keep this one short and sweet, hopefully I didn't release the hounds on this one! LOL. Be safe.If any of you are trying to get with this one today, forget about it. Apparently, from 3 different numbers, she's been in the shower ALL PHUCKING day. You might as well move on to someone else who is likely not going to answer. You're welcome!

Luke Cage668
06-11-17, 19:34
Completely agree that my time is worth more. Last week got jacked around by Angel Baby twice. First time she text that she was at the bank and be back in 15. No problem since I was seeing customers close by. But then this turned into an hour and I said good-bye. Second time after 15 minutes I was gone. I prefer a a little bit of professionalism and promptness. Want attempt with her again out of principle.I believe most of these providers over book themselves and basically whoever gets there first get served. Not long ago I dreamed of setting up an appointment with everyone so called favorite Savannah off of JTB, anyway I got there at the place where she was supposed to be before her and like maybe two minutes later she pulls up in a car with some overly supersize overweight guy, (I apologize if I'm body-shaming that was not the purpose I'm just describing the person) both went upstairs I texted and called her that I was there a couple of min later, 15 min later I bolted. Have no time to be wasting at some of these places as a sitting duck in hotel / motel parking lot.

WhiteNite2000
06-11-17, 20:12
I believe most of these providers over book themselves and basically whoever gets there first get served. Not long ago I dreamed of setting up an appointment with everyone so called favorite Savannah off of JTB, anyway I got there at the place where she was supposed to be before her and like maybe two minutes later she pulls up in a car with some overly supersize overweight guy, (I apologize if I'm body-shaming that was not the purpose I'm just describing the person) both went upstairs I texted and called her that I was there a couple of min later, 15 min later I bolted. Have no time to be wasting at some of these places as a sitting duck in hotel / motel parking lot.

The post below regarding Amelia Rose. She told someone that she could not possibly respond to all of her text messages because she had gotten more than 530 messages (damn the economy must be great!) Anyway, she was so frustrated that she indicated she might remove her ad because the responses were overwhelming. She also stated (in effect) that she had to schedule 2-3 guys at a time because, out of that, only one might show up. So then, it is always a crap-shoot folks. As someone mentioned, stay a few minutes and be ready to bolt. May have to schedule with 2-3 providers in the same area too in case the first one goes dark. It's crazy man!

ThePhenom120
06-11-17, 20:52
If any of you are trying to get with this one today, forget about it. Apparently, from 3 different numbers, she's been in the shower ALL PHUCKING day. You might as well move on to someone else who is likely not going to answer. You're welcome!What a coincidence, Hell, she told me she was going to take a quick shower at 3:44, I'm guessing she planned on being real clean by the time she saw me, LOL. I finally got a response back about 45 minutes ago that she's been going through some shit. LMAO, I give up.

BootyFlight
06-11-17, 21:04
If any of you are trying to get with this one today, forget about it. Apparently, from 3 different numbers, she's been in the shower ALL PHUCKING day. You might as well move on to someone else who is likely not going to answer. You're welcome!I read your first and second reviews about here and I had a similar experience as far as setting everything up and her jumping in the shower. The thing is. Until I get an address and a time I assume that nothings happening. She contacted me after your post about how upset she was and I said that the post was not mine but that we were in the middle of making an appointment when she dissapeared. She said she was ready to work but that after seeing your post and text that she was too upset to do anything. I told her that there's nothing I can do about it expcept to see her.

On to the dream. We agreed on a time and place and stayed in touch the entire time. No place so we agreed to a car. She got there about 10 minutes after our agreed upon time but we were talking the whole time so it was no big deal. She arrived and came into my car. She looks just like her pics. Tiny with a tight little body. If spinner is your thing she is it. Started with a mic check that was nice. Plenty of tounge and spit. Went for about 5 minutes before we got to the main event. She got on top and started to ride. The kitty felt amazing. We kept going until I was ready to bust. When I asked her where she said she'd catch it. I was shocked and excited. I said yes and she hopped off and sucked and swallowed every last drop, no spit. I thanked her for her service and delivered her back to her vehicle. Damage was 3 jacksons. I would definetly repeat.

So yeah. I think she's cool but in general, I always assume that nothings happening until they at least give me an address. I do the same thing as they do and contact multiple provides to hedge my bets. Honestly unless you find a UTR or ATF I'm not sure how you can expect much. Especially if its your first time with them. I know it can be frustrating but that is the hobby.

BootyFlight
06-11-17, 22:00
So I got in touch with Lovely Lea. We sent a few texts and then I called her. She asked a bunch of questions. Profession, age, reason I'm in JAX, how long I've been here. We got on the subject of previous residents and she lived in my previous city. After all this I told her I was ready now and she gave told me what to bring for a hhr. She text the address and I let her know how long it would be. On the way I realized that I didn't have. 50 for a hhr so I told her and she asked what was good for me. I said 5 jacks and she agreed. At this point, her pics and her agree-ability were honestly making me think that I was being set up. So I went to the location and let her know I was there. She asked what I was driving and where I was parked. Felt even more nervous and gave her some random answer. She gave me the room number. The girl that opened the door was cute and wearing a bath robe, but I barely noticed cause there was an older woman and some Mexican guy in the room too. F**K! What have I gotten myself into. But she reassures me that its her mom and a friend and that they should be leaving currently. The lingered for a second and then left and it was just me and her. Locked the door and decided to start dreaming.

In my dream, as I began to undress, she took off her robe. All I can say is wow. I finally got a good look at her face and she's pretty. Her body though, It literally made no sense. She's incredibly thin, definitely a spinner, but she has a huge set of all natural cannons on her. They must be D's or DD's. Ass isn't fat but there's plenty there. Basically those are accurate current pics in her ad. When she took off her bra I was awestruck. I'll tell you the rest but honestly my brain kind of went blank with how hot she is. So she started with a BBBJ and It was ok, good tongue and spit but I felt a tooth maybe. Not sure she's had much experience, she is only 19 or 20. Kept it up until she asked if she should get on top. I love when a girl rides so I said yes. She started riding and it felt phenomenal. I loved seeing those tits bouncing up and down. She seemed like she was getting into it and started kissing on my neck. Kept this up until she finally slid up and off and we switched to her bent over the bed from behind. I usually try to take it slow and stroke it long but I just went hard and fast cause I couldn't help it. I popped on her back within minutes. Literally the only thing I would change, besides all the initial awkwardness, is lasting longer and taking my time. She didn't have any towels to clean up but let me use a spare shirt. We both got dressed and she said she likes my look and hopes I visit again, even though she initially said she thought I was white on the phone. I said I probably would and left to awake from my dream.

So her room is a mess and setup and initial meet were all sketchy, but this girl is a real life 8 at a minimum. And gets into it. She's to young to be jaded by the business yet. I hope sharing this with everyone won't ruin it. I'm going to be honest, I thought about not sharing and I'm going to try to get her off BP and keep her for myself, Maybe an SD SB situation. She's young, hot, not on candy (at least not heavy enough to be noticeable) and we mongers haven't ruined her yet. But I figured until that happens might as well give everyone a fair shot. So good luck. Hope I'm making the right descision.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jacksonville/904-567-6912/1/486921

FunNthaSun
06-12-17, 00:04
I had tried several times to dream with her but never was able to set up a date. After reading most of the comments here it seems I had the same problem. She would respond then comms dark. Well I guess the stars and the planets aligned perfectly tonight because I texted her and she happened to be about 10-15 minutes away. I dreamed of a pretty face, a really nice slim frame about 5'5 and 120 lbs with A cups. Started with a lack luster BBBJ that hardly got Mr standing at attention. Normally for me if the BBBJ is not good it's hard for me to stay in the mood so I had to concentrate to keep myself semi firm. Switched and started with covered mish. Kitty had a nice snug fit. Clean and no smell. Flipped for some doggy. Nice soft ass that I couldn't help but spank a few times. Uncovered and finished with BBBJCIMWS. Some signs of usage (possibly) with a missing front tooth and what appeared to be finger nail scratches on her legs and stomach. Only opted for a QV. May only repeat in a pinch. As always YMMV. Happy hunting!

Mike1237
06-12-17, 00:27
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/904-586-5651-riverside-gina/12983687

Had a nice visit with Gina tonight. I've known her a long time and hadn't seen her in a while. Was nice getting reacquainted. She is very cool. Has amazing tits. BBBJ skills are very good. She is located just off of I-10 & Stockton St area. She is heading out of town in about a week. So if you've been wanting to see her catch her before she leaves.

WhiteNite2000
06-12-17, 00:37
I read your first and second reviews about here and I had a similar experience as far as setting everything up and her jumping in the shower. The thing is. Until I get an address and a time I assume that nothings happening. She contacted me after your post about how upset she was and I said that the post was not mine but that we were in the middle of making an appointment when she dissapeared. She said she was ready to work but that after seeing your post and text that she was too upset to do anything. I told her that there's nothing I can do about it expcept to see her.

On to the dream. We agreed on a time and place and stayed in touch the entire time. No place so we agreed to a car. She got there about 10 minutes after our agreed upon time but we were talking the whole time so it was no big deal. She arrived and came into my car. She looks just like her pics. Tiny with a tight little body. If spinner is your thing she is it. Started with a mic check that was nice. Plenty of tounge and spit. Went for about 5 minutes before we got to the main event. She got on top and started to ride. The kitty felt amazing. We kept going until I was ready to bust. When I asked her where she said she'd catch it. I was shocked and excited. I said yes and she hopped off and sucked and swallowed every last drop, no spit. I thanked her for her service and delivered her back to her vehicle. Damage was 3 jacksons. I would definetly repeat.

So yeah. I think she's cool but in general, I always assume that nothings happening until they at least give me an address. I do the same thing as they do and contact multiple provides to hedge my bets. Honestly unless you find a UTR or ATF I'm not sure how you can expect much. Especially if its your first time with them. I know it can be frustrating but that is the hobby.Sometimes when providers do crazy shit, I like to put them on blast by warning others so they're aware that people are on to their shenanigans. When I texted her from various numbers, it seems the word "shower" was the word of the day for her. I guess once she found out you were from USA sex guide, she decided she better go ahead and see you since perhaps you can come back on here and say, "hey, I seen her!" I mean, that's fine and good for you. As I mentioned, I think putting her ass on blast and sending her screenshots letting her know that we know what she's doing made her act halfway right. Anyway 500 plus text messages! Well, I don't have the time nor the patience for such a busy little bee. I do understand that it is hard for these girls to respond to so many text and calls but I also mentioned to her that she is only one person and should not be trying to respond to 500 text messages but somehow she felt obligated to respond to everyone. Oh well, good luck with that lady. That's a lot of folks to respond to and the thing is, you still can't see them all! Anyway, it's her issue and her problem. Glad she came through for someone.

JaxDog
06-12-17, 06:20
I went to see Britt Lynn again yesterday and had another great time with her. Her BBBJ skills are well above average and she has a tight pussy. As I said in my first post she's very thin but personally I really like that. I'll definitely going back. JD.

Wpgsh34
06-12-17, 15:55
I spent some time with this one today. I got to say, this was my first time having this kind of dream. In my dream she is the girl in the pics. Maybe a few years older. We were at her office, we chatted a bit before we got into anything. In my dream we had a tantra session. We were both fully disrobed, she grabbed some warm coconut oil ans started to rub it in. She had laid next to me with full access to her kitty with my hand. In the dream she allowed mutual touch, her only rule, not to touch anything above the shoulders. I had full access for fiv, fia. Using her body she rubbed the oil in allowing some to drip on my hand that was fiv. At one point I had my thumb inside her brown eye, she never flinched. Throughout the dream she would take time for BBBJ, giving attention to the boys as well. She would bring me to the brink and back away allowing myself to build up. After about 45 minutes I could take much more and as soon as I released she went back to BBBJ to catch the rest. She didn't stop after that, she continued for about what seemed like 20 or so minutes just playing and having fun. She definitely got into it as she was very wet.

She does want new clients to follow her weblink to contact her. She does screen, she does this as she says for her safety. She has new clients sign up for 1. 5 hours, and the initial visit is $$ However I never had a dream this good without having a provider ride me. I didn't know what to expect going in, but I was not expecting the dream I had, so my expectations were exceeded. I would certainly repeat. Returning clients get. 5 discount. In all the visit was between 1. 5 to 2 hours, she didn't not clock watch.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-the-girl-next-door-or-am-i-new-office-now-open-jacksonville/13534903

FearTheSpear
06-12-17, 17:14
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/1mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy904-29o-9636/14325638

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/2-i-have-a-serious-question/14325363

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/3-u-r-not-the-only-1-cheating-your-wife-just-called-and-she-wants-me-2/14410048

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/4-seems-2-good-2-b-true/14546303

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/5-as-if-i-wasnt-stuck-in-your-head-already/14325478

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/6-nice-try-emily-have-fun-w-my-phone-you-stole/15255808

GEEZ, this chick must be really that dayum desperate for someone to see her! I would TOFTT with her &. Oh wait a minute, doesn't she have a history of cash & dashes? Why is she still posting here?

Wpgsh34
06-12-17, 18:48
I spent some time with this one today. I got to say, this was my first time having this kind of dream. In my dream she is the girl in the pics. Maybe a few years older. We were at her office, we chatted a bit before we got into anything. In my dream we had a tantra session. We were both fully disrobed, she grabbed some warm coconut oil ans started to rub it in. She had laid next to me with full access to her kitty with my hand. In the dream she allowed mutual touch, her only rule, not to touch anything above the shoulders. I had full access for fiv, fia. Using her body she rubbed the oil in allowing some to drip on my hand that was fiv. At one point I had my thumb inside her brown eye, she never flinched. Throughout the dream she would take time for BBBJ, giving attention to the boys as well. She would bring me to the brink and back away allowing myself to build up. After about 45 minutes I could take much more and as soon as I released she went back to BBBJ to catch the rest. She didn't stop after that, she continued for about what seemed like 20 or so minutes just playing and having fun. She definitely got into it as she was very wet.

She does want new clients to follow her weblink to contact her. She does screen, she does this as she says for her safety. She has new clients sign up for 1. 5 hours, and the initial visit is $$ However I never had a dream this good without having a provider ride me. I didn't know what to expect going in, but I was not expecting the dream I had, so my expectations were exceeded. I would certainly repeat. Returning clients get. 5 discount. In all the visit was between 1. 5 to 2 hours, she didn't not clock watch.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-the-girl-next-door-or-am-i-new-office-now-open-jacksonville/13534903Initial visit is $$.

Wpgsh34
06-12-17, 18:49
Initial visit is $$.300 not 200 it wasnt taking all my $'s.

Kma2016
06-12-17, 19:28

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-the-girl-next-door-or-am-i-new-office-now-open-jacksonville/13534903When I contacted her she kept asking for more information with the screening including a picture of my drivers license or pay stub. No amount of service is worth that, especially if they are advertising on backpage and their reliability is questionable to begin with. When I told her I could prove I wasn't LEO in other ways she got really irate and told me that I was being unreasonable. Just a heads up for those of you who do submit, she probably runs a background check to verify the information. I have close to zero online presence and my name is generic enough to be hard to verify without more information. Very big "hell no" from me.

Sicilly
06-12-17, 19:50
300 not 200 it wasnt taking all my $'s.Doesn't matter, she has a butter face.

FunNthaSun
06-13-17, 00:05
http://jacksonville.backpage.com

Had a long hard day and felt like alil company tonight. I had texted her several times before but was never able to pin down a visit. Dozed off and dreamed I texted and she said she was available now so I headed over for a quick car visit. BBBJ was amazing! Lots of DT and she really gets into it with her moans. Lots of spit and paid attention to the boys. Soft mouth with perfect wrist action. Visible acne on face probably from candy use but one hell of a bbbjcimws.

FunNthaSun
06-13-17, 00:26
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/1mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy-mandy904-29o-9636/14325638

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/2-i-have-a-serious-question/14325363

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/3-u-r-not-the-only-1-cheating-your-wife-just-called-and-she-wants-me-2/14410048

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/4-seems-2-good-2-b-true/14546303

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/5-as-if-i-wasnt-stuck-in-your-head-already/14325478

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/6-nice-try-emily-have-fun-w-my-phone-you-stole/15255808

GEEZ, this chick must be really that dayum desperate for someone to see her! I would TOFTT with her &. Oh wait a minute, doesn't she have a history of cash & dashes? Why is she still posting here?I've read mixed reviews about her some of which were cash and dash. But I've read some that says she's really a good lay. I was also thinking about toftt but my Spidey senses always steer me away. One thing is for certain she definitely is hot!

BiggDaddi
06-13-17, 05:59

Had a long hard day and felt like alil company tonight. I had texted her several times before but was never able to pin down a visit. Dozed off and dreamed I texted and she said she was available now so I headed over for a quick car visit. BBBJ was amazing! Lots of DT and she really gets into it with her moans. Lots of spit and paid attention to the boys. Soft mouth with perfect wrist action. Visible acne on face probably from candy use but one hell of a bbbjcimws.Might want to leave a name or a pic in with your reviews bub. Otherwise it's kinda useless.

LuvSoftHands
06-13-17, 06:08

Had a long hard day and felt like alil company tonight. I had texted her several times before but was never able to pin down a visit. Dozed off and dreamed I texted and she said she was available now so I headed over for a quick car visit. BBBJ was amazing! Lots of DT and she really gets into it with her moans. Lots of spit and paid attention to the boys. Soft mouth with perfect wrist action. Visible acne on face probably from candy use but one hell of a bbbjcimws.Your link is incomplete; only opens main page. Can you give us a hint of who she is?

FourSeasons2
06-13-17, 07:08

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/im-the-girl-next-door-or-am-i-new-office-now-open-jacksonville/13534903I saw her a few years ago for $140 when she had a little office in orange park. No prescreen except a 10min interview prior to make sure you were cool with what she was offering. She used to put down plastic over a mattress on the floor. Same technique as described above but only brief BBBJ. She mostly used her hands and body in a Nuru style rub and she EXPECTS you to work her also. I prefer that it be my choice afterall I'm paying her. I recall her pics were better than she looked in person and the whole session was about 45 min.

FunNthaSun
06-13-17, 07:15
http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ready-to-play/15902793

Here's the link.

EmbedWiz
06-13-17, 08:36
Camila.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cum-out-2-play-407-442-4834/14650473

I found her also in the "E. Monkey" website advertising as "Bella". Same pics and same phone. Pkease post if you have any feedback ob this one. Thank you!

EmbedWiz
06-13-17, 08:44
Link:

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/cum-out-2-play-407-442-4834/14650473

Camila in BP I also found her in E. Monkey advertising as "Bella". Please post your feedback on this one if you have any. Thank you.

DWaltonXXX
06-13-17, 10:07
Saw this girl on Roosevelt near the base. She took hours to respond to my text, but at the time she did I was right down the road. 10 minutes after her text, I was in her apartment naked. Clean apartment, nobody else there. She's no Miss America, but her body's slim and her boobs are fuller than many providers. She offered a qv for 40. I asked about Greek and she said 60. I said sold. The BBBJ would have done it for me if I didn't have other plans. Cover on, went straight to doggy then switched holes after just a couple of minutes. This girl who pretended not to know what Greek was when I saw her last year sure can take it now.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jacksonville/904-428-0729/1/488248

RuggerForFun
06-13-17, 11:14
Saw this girl on Roosevelt near the base. She took hours to respond to my text, but at the time she did I was right down the road. 10 minutes after her text, I was in her apartment naked. Clean apartment, nobody else there. She's no Miss America, but her body's slim and her boobs are fuller than many providers. She offered a qv for 40. I asked about Greek and she said 60. I said sold. The BBBJ would have done it for me if I didn't have other plans. Cover on, went straight to doggy then switched holes after just a couple of minutes. This girl who pretended not to know what Greek was when I saw her last year sure can take it now.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/jacksonville/904-428-0729/1/488248Does she squirt?

Campbellt3
06-13-17, 11:46
Hey guys,

Just got done seeing Ferrari! She is the real deal photos are accurate and takes direction very well. She is here a limited time but very good kitty. Started with heavy petting and a good handy. Move to mish doggy cg and reverse CG. Finished on the double D's and some nice after coital head. Great time will definitely repeat. Link below.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-be-spoiled-and-pampered-you-deserve-it-call-n0w/14829598

LvMassageGuy
06-13-17, 13:16
I saw her a few years ago for $140 when she had a little office in orange park. No prescreen except a 10min interview prior to make sure you were cool with what she was offering. She used to put down plastic over a mattress on the floor. Same technique as described above but only brief BBBJ. She mostly used her hands and body in a Nuru style rub and she EXPECTS you to work her also. I prefer that it be my choice afterall I'm paying her. I recall her pics were better than she looked in person and the whole session was about 45 min.I can second all of that verbatim. I thought about it anyway on a slow day and she refused me as new (2 yrs she says) and wanted my business card or my company website, right let me grab that. If Ashley M and IRS can be hacked I'm not trusting a provider cell phone. Good luck!

Kooter
06-13-17, 17:57
I figured with the good luck I have been having with the Columbians that frequent the area, I assumed that Loren was also using real photos and was worth the trip. My mistake. I should have turned around when she opened the door. She wasn't even close to the girl in the photos other than the dark hair. Add 40 - 50 pounds to the photos and you've got Loren. She gave a very lackluster covered BJ. She wanted me to finger her pussy, so I started with one, two, three, four fingers. Next thing I know I've got my whole hand in there up to the wrist, as she was writhing with pleasure she says "put the other hand in". I'm like "really"? It took a minute but I got both hands up inside of her, buried to the wrist. She looks at me and says, "can you clap? I'm like "fuck no I can't clap". She responds, "Tight, huh"?

I made her get on top for CG which lasted for about a minute. She got off and said "lazy man". It kinda pissed me off so I felt it necessary to pound the hell out of her pussy and punish her. At least that was my intention. I forget all the euphanisms. Hotdog down a hallway, sausage down a tunnel, etc. Not a fun experience, it actually took a lot of work to create enough friction to get off. I will NOT repeat. Ill stick with the REAL Columbians from now on.

Quebec
06-13-17, 18:12
I figured with the good luck I have been having with the Columbians that frequent the area, I assumed that Loren was also using real photos and was worth the trip. My mistake. I should have turned around when she opened the door. She wasn't even close to the girl in the photos other than the dark hair. Add 40 - 50 pounds to the photos and you've got Loren. She gave a very lackluster covered BJ. She wanted me to finger her pussy, so I started with one, two, three, four fingers. Next thing I know I've got my whole hand in there up to the wrist, as she was writhing with pleasure she says "put the other hand in". I'm like "really"? It took a minute but I got both hands up inside of her, buried to the wrist. She looks at me and says, "can you clap? I'm like "fuck no I can't clap". She responds, "Tight, huh"?

I made her get on top for CG which lasted for about a minute. She got off and said "lazy man". It kinda pissed me off so I felt it necessary to pound the hell out of her pussy and punish her. At least that was my intention. I forget all the euphanisms. Hotdog down a hallway, sausage down a tunnel, etc. Not a fun experience, it actually took a lot of work to create enough friction to get off. I will NOT repeat. Ill stick with the REAL Columbians from now on.That may be one of the funniest posts I have ever read! Thanks!

Kooter
06-13-17, 18:37
I got an email from Angie Maui, she will be back in Jax next week. Watch for her ads on BP, she is worth going to see.

JaxKatLuver45
06-13-17, 19:04
Does she squirt?She definitely squirts. I've seen her about a dozen times. Definitely a freak.

JaxPyro
06-13-17, 19:19
I got an email from Angie Maui, she will be back in Jax next week. Watch for her ads on BP, she is worth going to see.I got a email as well. But she told me that she was going to be in town July 6th -21st did that change?

TBoneSteak
06-13-17, 19:28
For you guy's that had the pass pleasure to have meet and spent time with Agatha. Will remember she was truly one of the best ladies ever on this site. There's never been, it also looks like it will be difficult to duplicate her great looks and wonderful personality. A lady that had everything you would want to wake up from dreaming about. A true picture perfect model and no drama what so ever. First Class!

But guys after my visits, I can say don't miss the opportunity to see the Colombian ladies. This is truly top class ladies and have some qulities of Agatha. I have had several visits now and believe that I am hooked. Going to spend all my play money on these ladies. Hope they stay a while so I can keep reloading from my savings. Very much the pictures you see in the post tells it all. Safe and clean environment.

The reviews already given are spot on accurate.

TBoneSteak
06-13-17, 19:49
I've NOT seen this lady since she came in town, but have seen her several times in Savannah. Let me say she is legit and has one very hot body. The best store bought's you will put you're eyes on. Great mature lady who treats you like your special. Another no drama crap lady! She uses accurate pictures in her post. They are her 100% her, she does not use fake pictures like many do on here. There's a few great qulity ladies popping up guys. Don't waste the chase, spend it wisely. Stay safe!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/kyla-visiting-sexy-curvy-blonde-highly-revirwed/14016708

Urbanite
06-13-17, 21:17
Well reviewed and too good for BP? Any local experience as she's departing in a few days?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/russian-model-eva-just-arrived-to-for-3-4days-killer-body-well-reviewed/15303103

DWaltonXXX
06-13-17, 22:26
But really she just rubs herself and pees. I got that last visit and almost laughed at her.

Does she squirt?

WhiteNite2000
06-13-17, 22:27
Well reviewed and too good for BP? Any local experience as she's departing in a few days?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/russian-model-eva-just-arrived-to-for-3-4days-killer-body-well-reviewed/15303103

...where the poster indicated he wasn't too impressed with her looks when he saw her. He said she looked older. With that kind of money, you better look exactly like the pix or better.

Fishguy717
06-13-17, 22:40
For you guy's that had the pass pleasure to have meet and spent time with Agatha. Will remember she was truly one of the best ladies ever on this site. There's never been, it also looks like it will be difficult to duplicate her great looks and wonderful personality. A lady that had everything you would want to wake up from dreaming about. A true picture perfect model and no drama what so ever. First Class!

But guys after my visits, I can say don't miss the opportunity to see the Colombian ladies. This is truly top class ladies and have some qulities of Agatha. I have had several visits now and believe that I am hooked. Going to spend all my play money on these ladies. Hope they stay a while so I can keep reloading from my savings. Very much the pictures you see in the post tells it all. Safe and clean environment.

The reviews already given are spot on accurate.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-a-r-a-c-o-l-o-m-b-i-a-n-a-real/15690353I second it. Went to see her for round 2, and it was even better than the first time. She leaves Sunday. I'm going to try to see her once more before she leaves. Best Ben investment the city currently has.

WhiteNite2000
06-13-17, 23:45
There is another girl linked to that house on Taylor Ave. She went by Alice and then Jennifer but her name is Breanna and.This site will save your ass! Tried to see this one and she seemed to be playing the texting game with everyone. Finally was able to get an address and she gave me Taylor Ave. I remembered reading something about a Taylor Ave (their robberies) and came back to this site and did a search. Wouldn't you know I was right. Cantb1 reviewed this shithole of a place as well as a few others! I guess they're up to the same ole shenanigans! Follow the previous links to this discussion by Cantb1 and it will give you an idea of what it was about. She now wants to do date in Ace hardware parking lot. I declined. Beware!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/its-chloe-here/15916218

Mbx5184
06-14-17, 01:23
Anyone seen these 2 yet? Seem legit and texting going well but wanted to check before Toftt.

Pm is fine.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cas/6172755331.html

SteveJones1969
06-14-17, 05:42

I made her get on top for CG which lasted for about a minute. She got off and said "lazy man". It kinda pissed me off so I felt it necessary to pound the hell out of her pussy and punish her. At least that was my intention. I forget all the euphanisms. Hotdog down a hallway, sausage down a tunnel, etc. Not a fun experience, it actually took a lot of work to create enough friction to get off. I will NOT repeat. Ill stick with the REAL Columbians from now on.Thanks man, I just blew my coffee out my nose reading that. Frikin hilarious.

Herbvette
06-14-17, 05:49
I saw her a few years ago for $140 when she had a little office in orange park. No prescreen except a 10min interview prior to make sure you were cool with what she was offering. She used to put down plastic over a mattress on the floor. Same technique as described above but only brief BBBJ. She mostly used her hands and body in a Nuru style rub and she EXPECTS you to work her also. I prefer that it be my choice afterall I'm paying her. I recall her pics were better than she looked in person and the whole session was about 45 min.I will add that the experience she offers is not to everyone's liking, but I can tell all that the time I spent with her was most enjoyable and a sensuous, erotic experience. A lot of body to body rubbing, and she took care of 'little Herb with more than enough attention. After coaxing the first nut out of me, she just kept going and achieved a repeat of the first. All this time, I was working over her nether region which was a pleasant experience for her as well, judging from her reactions. I certainly do intend to see her again.

Stewie Griffin
06-14-17, 08:09
Anyone seen these 2 yet? Seem legit and texting going well but wanted to check before Toftt.

Pm is fine.

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cas/6172755331.htmlIf you get a picture and one of them is blonde and pregnant I know who they are. If not, I don't know who they are.

Mbx5184
06-14-17, 09:22
If you get a picture and one of them is blonde and pregnant I know who they are. If not, I don't know who they are.That's them yeah. Have you seen them before?

CantB1
06-14-17, 10:15
That's them yeah. Have you seen them before?Even if you don't share with the class. I want to know. LOL.

JaxFight
06-14-17, 11:00
Looks like there are two new providers in OP / Fleming area. Anyone got info on these? I searched for macy and got the old lady from 2 years ago, doubt this is the same. The other girl has no name, just daddy's girl.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/magical-macy/15947453

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/daddys-little-secret-come-take-care-of-me/15873368

Pm is fine.

Lars36
06-14-17, 11:37
Looks like there are two new providers in OP / Fleming area. Anyone got info on these? I searched for macy and got the old lady from 2 years ago, doubt this is the same. The other girl has no name, just daddy's girl.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/daddys-little-secret-come-take-care-of-me/15873368

Pm is fine.Could that be her name?

Mbx5184
06-14-17, 12:05
Even if you don't share with the class. I want to know. LOL.They are quoting a bit higher prices than I would normally spend. 1.25 hh solo and 2 together hh Something about both having kids and need to pay for a sitter. So there's probably some baby damage. No pictures of their figures but they seem to be legit and pretty cool. Supposedly best friend since the eighth grade. Blah blah blah.

CantB1
06-14-17, 12:05
Looks like there are two new providers in OP / Fleming area. Anyone got info on these? I searched for macy and got the old lady from 2 years ago, doubt this is the same. The other girl has no name, just daddy's girl. I passed on both tho. Rates too high.

Pm is fine.The girl with no name came up as Maggie on my app number. She wanted 150 flat rate. Asked how long she said as long as it takes. The other Macy came up as Jabril and wanted 100 QV and 150 HH. Sent a poof pic to me without her face tho. Nice huge rack on a spinner.

Mbx5184
06-14-17, 13:29

Pm is fine.The 2nd one wants An amazon gift card for the first visit. Keeps saying plausible deniability. Either really smart for a 19 year old of the cops. Says lives alone in Fleming island and 19 too. Tempting but I find it hard to believe.

Stewie Griffin
06-14-17, 15:46
That's them yeah. Have you seen them before?The pregnant one used to be married or had a boyfriend and lived out towards chaffee rd. She used to advertise every now and then in the body rub section. I saw her like 4 or 5 years ago. She also at that time offered sessions with her and her man, so I think they are\were swingers. She was cool and provided good service back then. Only saw her once because she was pricey back then.

RogerDoger6969
06-14-17, 16:04
Any info on Ginger from backpage? She is about 19 and has the pics with her in ropes. She is using a hotel off of Butler. I imagined that I contacted her and she says yes real quick to any questions. Seems to good to be true. Just looking for any info. Any Intel is appreciated. Thanks.

RogerDoger6969
06-14-17, 16:17
The 2nd one wants An amazon gift card for the first visit. Keeps saying plausible deniability. Either really smart for a 19 year old of the cops. Says lives alone in Fleming island and 19 too. Tempting but I find it hard to believe.I contacted Daddy's Little Secret. She'd said that after I gave her a code off the Amazon card that we would meet at Panera on Fleming Island. Think she was using Google Earth or something to know details. Bu she couldn't answer questions about the area that someone from the area should know. Nothing but scammers.

DWaltonXXX
06-14-17, 19:00
That she seems TGTBT. I haven't tried it for that reason.

Any info on Ginger from backpage? She is about 19 and has the pics with her in ropes. She is using a hotel off of Butler. I imagined that I contacted her and she says yes real quick to any questions. Seems to good to be true. Just looking for any info. Any Intel is appreciated. Thanks.

Wowhunter
06-14-17, 20:04
Any info on Ginger from backpage? She is about 19 and has the pics with her in ropes. She is using a hotel off of Butler. I imagined that I contacted her and she says yes real quick to any questions. Seems to good to be true. Just looking for any info. Any Intel is appreciated. Thanks.She is real and cute but very new and inexperienced. But she really tries she is the girl in the pix 100%. Like I said just very inexperienced but it won't be like that for long now that I have said she is the real deal.

DogBark
06-14-17, 20:38
I heard a rumor the columbian (off JTB) at Hodges is drop-dead gorgeous even though she had a bit of extra meet around the hips. The story goes that her fake tits are soft and full. But very sensitive. She's known for being extra clean and has her visitors wash their hands and face before any play occurs. She does the same. There's no FIV or kissing and the BJ is covered. But the sight of that face on your johnson is heavenly. In her zero english way. The "fun" is communicated and the action is directed. The guy telling the story isn't sure who's running her text response, but whoever, speaks perfect english and is very responsive. There are two columbians within earshot of each other. I've heard the other one is very similar in style and beauty.

DogBark
06-14-17, 20:42
I second it. Went to see her for round 2, and it was even better than the first time. She leaves Sunday. I'm going to try to see her once more before she leaves. Best Ben investment the city currently has.I saw the black haired columbian. Wow! Will be back. Tomorrow!

TomCat4871
06-14-17, 22:24
Are we talking about a chubby blonde short haired chic that alternated between trailers and at one point was off 103 ?

She BJ'ed me twice + met a couple of friends of hers.

If that's her did you guys ever FS her?

She seemed reluctant to go there.

The pregnant one used to be married or had a boyfriend and lived out towards chaffee rd. She used to advertise every now and then in the body rub section. I saw her like 4 or 5 years ago. She also at that time offered sessions with her and her man, so I think they are\were swingers. She was cool and provided good service back then. Only saw her once because she was pricey back then.