PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jax Surfer
09-15-10, 23:21
What is the going rate for a dance at Cafe?

Driving thru soon.

Member #4558
09-16-10, 07:22

Driving thru soon.

Never been so I can not say but, I have never heard anything good about that place. I think it is a no touching dance.

Zipman
09-16-10, 17:19

Driving thru soon.I think it is $25. As stated, it is no touching and laps are done with shorts on - don't expect much beyond looking a naked girls and a little grinding.

Jax Surfer
09-24-10, 13:19
I think it is $25. As stated, it is no touching and laps are done with shorts on - don't expect much beyond looking a naked girls and a little grinding.Thanks for the info. Can anyone provide insight into other strip clubs or bikini clubs in town, or cool clubs that are open late on weekends. I may be in town Saturday night.

Miami Viceroy
09-25-10, 05:05
Gainesville has no strip clubs and no bikini clubs (Cafe Risque is way south of town, outside Micanopy and far from Gainesville city limits) and the powers that be in town like it that way and keep any new ones from opening. Somebody was trying to get something going out near Waldo but I haven't seen how that came out. There are plenty of regular clubs downtown and near UF, but they're all full of drunken UF students and aren't likely to be cool for you unless you too are a drunken undergrad.

Aside from that and a crappy bikini club south of Ocala there's nothing else around for miles.

Member #4558
09-25-10, 07:42
Gainesville has no strip clubs and no bikini clubs (Cafe Risque is way south of town, outside Micanopy and far from Gainesville city limits) and the powers that be in town like it that way and keep any new ones from opening. Somebody was trying to get something going out near Waldo but I haven't seen how that came out. There are plenty of regular clubs downtown and near UF, but they're all full of drunken UF students and aren't likely to be cool for you unless you too are a drunken undergrad.

Aside from that and a crappy bikini club south of Ocala there's nothing else around for miles.

Yea, that is all true but we have got loads of eye candy wandering around the campus. If you want to do anything more than look, your only options are driving to Jax, Orlando or Tampa.

TylerDurdan1
07-15-11, 13:51
The place isn't that far out of town depending where you live. I got there in around 15 minutes. The place is strange. Dinner food, strippers. Got a dance by a girl named cherry. She was pretty good, the lapdances take place on beds and you have to keep your hands behind your head, over priced tho. 30 for a dance. Either grind on you or a spread eagle show. Idk I wouldn't go back really.

Xist269
08-22-11, 00:59
The place isn't that far out of town depending where you live. I got there in around 15 minutes. The place is strange. Dinner food, strippers. Got a dance by a girl named cherry. She was pretty good, the lapdances take place on beds and you have to keep your hands behind your head, over priced tho. 30 for a dance. Either grind on you or a spread eagle show. Idk I wouldn't go back really.I went there last month on my way up north and had a great lunch, very good looking lady sat with me for a bit and left me alone to eat. She came back after I was done to sit and watch all the tight asses of the young black girls dancing. (can't remember her name) dancer was brunette MILF and gave me the best lapdance I've had in a while. She reached in and rearanged my cock so she could ride it till it exploded. I would go back again if I'm in the area.

Pussylicker2
11-20-11, 16:48
I stopped in last night late. I wasn't too hungry so I got potatoe salad for $1. 99 and coffee for $3. 50. A drink is required, and they start at $3. 50, $2. 50 if you order a full meal (which starts at about 8 or 10 bucks). I've eaten there before, and the food really is quite good and not real over priced. I'm from detroit, where a private dance includes some pussy licking and a blow job. I've never gotten a private at cafe risque. Even though they dance nude and "bare all", the private dance has them wearing boxer shorts. What's the point, you can sit and look at them for $1 per song and see some prime nookie.

Member #4558
02-06-12, 18:31
Police arrested a bar owner early Friday for allowing dancers to violate the city's anti-nudity ordinance. Two dancers were issued notices to appear in court on similar charges.

The Gainesville Police Department said officers noticed a lack of clothing on two women who were working as dancers inside a bar at 12 SW Second St. The bar is known as Club 12 and as Club Decadance.

In an arrest report, Officer Bradley Warren said the thong-style panties being worn by the 22- and 24-year-old dancers left their buttocks uncovered because the only visible fabric was above the top of the buttock cleavage.

The bar's manager, xxxxxxxx xxxxx, 26, was at the business when the officers arrived around 1:15 a. M. And was arrested for permitting nudity in an alcohol establishment. Warren wrote in the arrest report that xxxxx "has been warned numerous times. That dancers are not allowed to appear nude (or barely clothed) in the bar."

xxxxx was booked into the Alachua County jail.

Richard Nixon
02-07-12, 00:17
I've been to Club Decadance at least twice.

First time in 2007. Drinks were expensive and air dances were offered where the dancer simply dances in front of you.

About a year later I went back and found it filled with thuggy types.

Bcuplvr
02-07-12, 18:42
Hadn't been there in many years, but recently met a lady online who said she was working there, so ended up going there a few weeks ago for a meet and greet. It's still unfortunately a bit pricey to just enter ($5) but the burger was good and not too badly overpriced.

As far as the talent goes, I was much less disappointed than last time I was there. A few ladies had outstanding bodies, particularly my online friend and another lady with an especially nice set of perky B's. And a few I wasn't particularly attracted to. Most of the ladies will come by and chat you up while you're eating, hoping for a private dance. I didn't take anyone up on the offer. Paying $30 and $50 for a 5 and 10 min no-touch dance doesn't do much for me.

I did get the impression that a few of the ladies could probably be induced to meet elsewhere for occasional fun. I think earnings are down along with the rest of the economy. If a lady has kids to feed, she's usually going to do what she needs to do. Might require a few visits to break the ice and build some level of rapport.

Overall, I'm not in a particular hurry to return but will probably wander back in occasionally if I'm in the mood to window shop. Can't say it's the cheapest or best place to try to meet someone for typical monger fun but you can definitely see what the ladies have to offer before you make an offer.

TylerDurdan1
02-21-12, 11:15
I went there last month on my way up north and had a great lunch, very good looking lady sat with me for a bit and left me alone to eat. She came back after I was done to sit and watch all the tight asses of the young black girls dancing. (can't remember her name) dancer was brunette MILF and gave me the best lapdance I've had in a while. She reached in and rearanged my cock so she could ride it till it exploded. I would go back again if I'm in the area.Well I'm glad you had a good safe time! Yea I mean the lapdances are fun, just so tempting when you knwo theres clubs out there that you can get more out of. If I go back up that area I would stop by probably. My girl last time didn't touch it but she did her her tits involved almost to the point where it was a tittyfuck.

BobJones2011
02-21-12, 12:41
I stopped in last night late. I wasn't too hungry so I got potatoe salad for $1. 99 and coffee for $3. 50. A drink is required, and they start at $3. 50, $2. 50 if you order a full meal (which starts at about 8 or 10 bucks). I've eaten there before, and the food really is quite good and not real over priced. I'm from detroit, where a private dance includes some pussy licking and a blow job. I've never gotten a private at cafe risque. Even though they dance nude and "bare all", the private dance has them wearing boxer shorts. What's the point, you can sit and look at them for $1 per song and see some prime nookie.The girls at Cafe Risque have you lay down in a private booth and grid on your cock for 1 song. If you can cum fast then it is worth the $30 bucks. I love Piper. There are extras outside club once you get to know girls. I visited in December 2011

Alin Srq
03-06-12, 19:30
I stopped by last sat on my way to atl. I have a cdl so it was a $5. Cover only 4 girls working 3 skinny white girls one curvy black girl with a nice body but long frizzy hair so I just ordered a burger fries and a coke. 25% discount for the cdl so $10. For lunch. Ill stop back in another day hopefully better talent will be there.

Al

Member #4352
03-06-12, 23:51
I stopped by last sat on my way to atl. I have a cdl so it was a $5. Cover only 4 girls working 3 skinny white girls one curvy black girl with a nice body but long frizzy hair so I just ordered a burger fries and a coke. 25% discount for the cdl so $10. For lunch. Ill stop back in another day hopefully better talent will be there.

AlI've been there about 10-15 times in the past year or so. The "talent" is all about the same no matter what. As a local I also get a discount, and it is fun to go there just to get some of the decent food (though I often wonder about the sanitation back there in the kitchen) and look at some ok looking girls. In general though, what we have is a very very poor representation of what a strip club is in most parts of this country. The lap dances are almost like being frisked by the police: hands behind your head, if you move at all you get yelled at. There are girls who will "accidentally" touch your dick during the dance with their hands, or grind on it specifically, but in general, it is just a really expensive dry humping session. The guy who posted before saying he can cum from that, well, more power to you. Personally I don't see the appeal in ruining a pair of pants in public, but that's just me. I've asked the most liberal girl there in terms of contact (she let me touch her, which is a huge no-no there, and used her hands liberally, an indian girl, I think her name was faith) if she does anything outside of the club, and got a harsh no. This strip club does not work the way normal ones in tampa / orlando / etc work. If there are girls who offer extra beyond the clothed grind session, please let me know. I've stopped going there because once girls recognize you as someone who comes in you will be constantly harassed for dances. I was trying to just enjoy a meal and every couple minutes someone would sit across from me and try to strike up conversation (I. E. Get your horny enough to buy a dance from them). They are all money hawks. Which is understandable, but going to this strip club is like no other one I've been to, and more often than not it isn't a pleasant experience.

Member #4558
03-30-12, 18:05
A man who met a woman at Cafe Risque on Thursday was zapped with a Taser stun gun and robbed later that night after she agreed to go to his hotel and returned with three men who burst into his room.

Alachua County Sheriff's Office spokesman Art Forgey said the victim was robbed of a 9mm handgun, prescription painkillers and other items. The robbery occurred at the Micanopy Inn along Interstate 75 at about 10:10 pm Forgey said the victim told investigators he had been at Cafe Risque from about 11 a. M. To 6 pm He met a curly-haired brunette woman, and they planned to meet later that night at the hotel, Forgey said. She knocked on his hotel room door at about 10:10 pm and, when he opened the door, told him she would be right back, Forgey said.

About 30 seconds later, a man came into the room with a shotgun. The victim told investigators he jumped up off the bed, grabbed the shotgun by the barrel and tried to push the man out of the room. Two other men repeatedly shocked the victim on his back with the Taser until he no longer could defend himself, Forgey said. He then was tied with his hands behind his back on the floor, Forgey said. The men, who wore ski masks, hit the victim several times in the face with the butt of the shotgun, Forgey said. The men left with a duffel bag that contained the victim's wallet, iPhone 4, a new electric razor, medicine and the pistol.

The victim eventually freed himself and called for help. Forgey said the victim had injuries consistent with being zapped with a Taser and hit with the rifle but refused medical treatment.

Lets be careful out there fellows.

Richard Nixon
03-31-12, 22:14
From the Gainesville Sun:

"A Cafe Risque dancer with the stage name of Angel and three others were arrested Thursday night on robbery and other charges related to the hotel room hold-up of a man who invited the woman he met at the adult restaurant to his room, according to arrest reports."

A man who met a woman at Cafe Risque on Thursday Was zapped with a Taser stun gun and robbed later that night after she agreed to go to his hotel and returned with three men who burst into his room.

Alachua County Sheriff's Office spokesman Art Forgey said the victim was robbed of a 9mm handgun, prescription painkillers and other items. The robbery occurred at the Micanopy Inn along Interstate 75 at about 10:10 pm Forgey said the victim told investigators he had been at Cafe Risque from about 11 am To 6 pm He met a curly-haired brunette woman, and they planned to meet later that night at the hotel, Forgey said. She knocked on his hotel room door at about 10:10 pm and, when he opened the door, told him she would be right back, Forgey said.

About 30 seconds later, a man came into the room with a shotgun. The victim told investigators he jumped up off the bed, grabbed the shotgun by the barrel and tried to push the man out of the room. Two other men repeatedly shocked the victim on his back with the Taser until he no longer could defend himself, Forgey said. He then was tied with his hands behind his back on the floor, Forgey said. The men, who wore ski masks, hit the victim several times in the face with the butt of the shotgun, Forgey said. The men left with a duffel bag that contained the victim's wallet, iPhone 4, a new electric razor, medicine and the pistol.

The victim eventually freed himself and called for help. Forgey said the victim had injuries consistent with being zapped with a Taser and hit with the rifle but refused medical treatment.

Lets be careful out there fellows.

Member #4558
04-01-12, 06:39
From the Gainesville Sun:

"A Cafe Risque dancer with the stage name of Angel and three others were arrested Thursday night on robbery and other charges related to the hotel room hold-up of a man who invited the woman he met at the adult restaurant to his room, according to arrest reports."Yea, guess the club management pointed her out to leo as fitting the description of the woman involved. Even told them where she was staying. Not very smart criminals.

Tshare
04-01-12, 16:44
Yea, guess the club management pointed her out to leo as fitting the description of the woman involved. Even told them where she was staying. Not very smart criminals.With all the camera's in that place you think these girls would be smarter than to do something that could easily connect them back to the cafe. Some of the girls thought she was a "nice girl" and couldn't believe that she had done what she did. You would think if these girls needed money that they could get all the TO they wanted from the locals in the area.

BTW gentleman. Anybody that was in the cafe on Thursday and can be identified by LEO, either via video recognition (which is unlikely unless you are well known in the community) or credit / debit card transaction, now has the possibility of being contacted during a follow up investigation, especially if the information is needed as part of a subpoena from the state attorney's office to the cafe. This is probably not going to happen in this case as long as the evidence is overwhelming. However, if a gunshot had been fired during the robbery and / or a death had occurred (taser's can kill people with bad hearts) , it would definitely be part of a follow up investigation.

This is an example of a good reason to only use cash at these places and never use the debit machine or pay with a credit / debit card for your food or drink. Remember to use the big head when you are at these types of establishments, and if you run out of cash, leave. If you pay attention to the news in other cities you will notice that these kinds of "crazy incidents" happen more often than you might think.

Richard Nixon
05-21-12, 21:05
The girls at Cafe Risque have you lay down in a private booth and grid on your cock for 1 song. If you can cum fast then it is worth the $30 bucks. I love Piper. There are extras outside club once you get to know girls. I visited in December 2011I got no take out. Spent money, got dances, nothing. Maybe I didn't hit up the takeout types. It's too expensive to just get dances from a select few.

The Gainesville Sun reported ("Police investigate 4 unrelated robberies" May 15) another dancer was involved in a robber. The incident was outside of the cafe and didn't involve cafe other than the robber was a dancer. I didn't recognize the dancer from the mugshot.

Kaplog
06-06-12, 00:07
Passed by the cafe this weekend and I got offered TO. Did not partake maybe next time.

Soirbh
06-06-12, 11:27
Passed by the cafe this weekend and I got offered TO. Did not partake maybe next time.I got offered TO once in Orlando. She wanted me to wait until her shift was over at 2am. I told her no thanks that I'd be in bed asleep in Gainesville when her shift was over. I bet most of the time you buy a bunch of dances with the promise of TO and when the time comes she hops in another car and speeds away. Too much risk involved. Seems like there are much less expensive alternatives.

TheSneak
07-14-12, 03:47
I've been visiting the Cafe periodically six-plus years now. Been on a lot of college nights for free cover and quite a few random weekday nights. I hadn't been on a Friday in three years or so, and I noticed some improvements, such as the second stage (Paradise whatever) actually having some dancers. First time I had seen that going on in 4-5 years (maybe it's a Friday thing?).

Tonight, I was taking a night off from the Gainesville nightlife scene because I was itching to test out Liquid Lapdance (easy to find on Google)

LLD site reads a little TGTBT, and the product itself looks ridiculous and feels like wearing a giant balloon over your junk. But it works. I expressed my interest to Stormy while she was on stage, slipped into the men's room, lubed up and returned for a 10-minute race. I think I finished the race in 8 minutes. She didn't even realize I was done for the night, asking me if I wanted to go longer. Sadly, that's probably the cheapest I've gotten out of there in years ($67).

My club familiarity is basically CR, Mons, some ones in NOLA and Rhino in Vegas. At Mons and on Bourbon I don't need LLD, but at CR it's a difference maker.

Tshare
09-01-12, 07:36
Several new girls being trained at the cafe this week. A little something for everyone. They have had a couple dozen applications since school started.

Wonderlust42
09-05-12, 16:30
Several new girls being trained at the cafe this week. A little something for everyone. They have had a couple dozen applications since school started.I was surprised by one of the day time new ones. Sade' (sp?) was very quick to try and psycho-analyze my relationship with my wife and try and fix it. It was a very weird conversation to have with a dancer. Not sure she'll last if she doesn't learn 'stripper lies'.

TheSneak
09-14-12, 05:04
I was surprised by one of the day time new ones. Sade' (sp?) was very quick to try and psycho-analyze my relationship with my wife and try and fix it. It was a very weird conversation to have with a dancer. Not sure she'll last if she doesn't learn 'stripper lies'.Hearing she's this new makes me wonder if she's open minded to getting takeout. The veteran girls know they have the upper hand and don't oblige, but sounds like she's a professional yet.

Are you implying her name is Sah-day, Sha (are).day like the singer, or Say-Dee with your attempt at the spelling?

Tshare
09-14-12, 15:33
Hearing she's this new makes me wonder if she's open minded to getting takeout. The veteran girls know they have the upper hand and don't oblige, but sounds like she's a professional yet.

Are you implying her name is Sah-day, Sha (are). Day like the singer, or Say-Dee with your attempt at the spelling?I can't remember all the new girl's names yet, is she the long haired blonde? Day shift or night shift?

A few of them are new, as in, never danced before anywhere. A few have danced before and have relocated to this area.

Wonderlust42
09-17-12, 10:14
Like the singer, but I think I heard she's already changed her name to Bianca or something but haven't seen her in again (but haven't been in but once since).

And only one new one was still there.

(Day time is when I stop through)

Hearing she's this new makes me wonder if she's open minded to getting takeout. The veteran girls know they have the upper hand and don't oblige, but sounds like she's a professional yet.

Are you implying her name is Sah-day, Sha (are). Day like the singer, or Say-Dee with your attempt at the spelling?

Miami Viceroy
09-18-12, 01:59
It was a very weird conversation to have with a dancer.Several years ago, I had a conversation in the Cafe with a girl about her Masters Thesis. Wasn't a lie, either; I looked it up at the library later. After she graduated she quit and moved somewhere else.

FredFlintBc
09-24-12, 23:58
Stopped in on my way to watch MNF and had a chat and a dance with Sara. She is as awesome as is allowed in the club. I will be returning to try for TO. There were some 7&8's there on a Monday.

Tshare
10-17-12, 02:31
I've been visiting the Cafe periodically six-plus years now. Been on a lot of college nights for free cover and quite a few random weekday nights. I hadn't been on a Friday in three years or so, and I noticed some improvements, such as the second stage (Paradise whatever) actually having some dancers. First time I had seen that going on in 4-5 years (maybe it's a Friday thing?).

Tonight, I was taking a night off from the Gainesville nightlife scene because I was itching to test out Liquid Lapdance (easy to find on Google)

LLD site reads a little TGTBT, and the product itself looks ridiculous and feels like wearing a giant balloon over your junk. But it works. I expressed my interest to Stormy while she was on stage, slipped into the men's room, lubed up and returned for a 10-minute race. I think I finished the race in 8 minutes. She didn't even realize I was done for the night, asking me if I wanted to go longer. Sadly, that's probably the cheapest I've gotten out of there in years ($67).

My club familiarity is basically CR, Mons, some ones in NOLA and Rhino in Vegas. At Mons and on Bourbon I don't need LLD, but at CR it's a difference maker.I had the opportunity to try out Liquid Lapdance the other night. Frankly, it just felt silly putting the thing on. Essentially a little bikini with what I can only describe as a pink latex elephant trunk pointing to the sky and poking out the front (kinda made me think I had already dipped into the wine a little to much). The lube was cold and the only saving grace was that I tried it in a private residence with a very hot young lady, whom helped me try it out.

Not sure how TheSneak was able to comfortably put it on in the bathroom at CR. Just doesn't seem sanitary enough in the men's bathroom for me even though they seem to do a better than average job of keeping it clean. I would have to put it on at home and then travel to the club, then wear it home to wash myself off. It also seemed that you could end up with dripping at the bottom underneath the scrotum. I don't know about you, but I would rather have a wet spot out front than down below. Kinda the difference between "I'm proud of what I just did" and "WTF did he just do?"

It is also one size fits all. There are two components to this particular statement. The cotton just didn't seem like it would fit anyone with a larger waist size. Maybe a maximum of a size 40 waist and anything bigger would probably cut off the blood flow after you put it on, talk about defeating the purpose. Then their is the elephant trunk, it seemed to have the opposite problem. Maybe a bit to big to be necessary.

My advice, wear loose slacks and a large cover. You may have to readjust a couple times but at least it is easier to deal with before and after. The best thing about trying this thing out was having my lady friend wash me off after and then continue on to better things.

I would say YMMV, but it hardly matters in this case, LOL. You may want to try it out once just to see if it floats your boat more than it did mine. They are washable. Oh, and the instructions are hill-air-e-us!

Dance proudly my friends!

Zipman
10-17-12, 19:21
I had the opportunity to try out Liquid Lapdance the other night. Frankly, it just felt silly putting the thing on. Essentially a little bikini with what I can only describe as a pink latex elephant trunk pointing to the sky and poking out the front (kinda made me think I had already dipped into the wine a little to much). The lube was cold and the only saving grace was that I tried it in a private residence with a very hot young lady, whom helped me try it out.

Not sure how TheSneak was able to comfortably put it on in the bathroom at CR. Just doesn't seem sanitary enough in the men's bathroom for me even though they seem to do a better than average job of keeping it clean. I would have to put it on at home and then travel to the club, then wear it home to wash myself off. It also seemed that you could end up with dripping at the bottom underneath the scrotum. I don't know about you, but I would rather have a wet spot out front than down below. Kinda the difference between "I'm proud of what I just did" and "WTF did he just do?"

It is also one size fits all. There are two components to this particular statement. The cotton just didn't seem like it would fit anyone with a larger waist size. Maybe a maximum of a size 40 waist and anything bigger would probably cut off the blood flow after you put it on, talk about defeating the purpose. Then their is the elephant trunk, it seemed to have the opposite problem. Maybe a bit to big to be necessary.

My advice, wear loose slacks and a large cover. You may have to readjust a couple times but at least it is easier to deal with before and after. The best thing about trying this thing out was having my lady friend wash me off after and then continue on to better things.

I would say YMMV, but it hardly matters in this case, LOL. You may want to try it out once just to see if it floats your boat more than it did mine. They are washable. Oh, and the instructions are hill-air-e-us!

Dance proudly my friends!Sounds like taking the whole "jizz in my pants" experience to a whole new level. Doesn't sound like something I'd dig, but to each his own. Having somebody willing to was sounds much better.

Any quotes from the instructions? Probably couldn't help but make them, ahem, a bit humorous.

Tshare
10-18-12, 17:16
Sounds like taking the whole "jizz in my pants" experience to a whole new level. Doesn't sound like something I'd dig, but to each his own. Having somebody willing to was sounds much better.

Any quotes from the instructions? Probably couldn't help but make them, ahem, a bit humorous.The lady thought one particular line was very funny and decided to keep the instructions to herself, I will ask her for a copy and post if she didn't decide to throw them away. I will admit I have already thrown away the pants. Washable maybe, but to weird to keep around.

Member #4657
10-25-12, 17:00
Finally got around to checking out CR today. Weird little place, but I can see the charm. Girls were a lot prettier than I was expecting too, especially considering it was the early afternoon. Grabbed a bite to eat and a dance. I don't know if I'd make a habit of it (those dances are expensive) , but definitely not a bad place to grab a bite while in the area. Beats staring at the decor in Burger King or something like that.

Anyone have any advice about when the best times to go are, which girls to check out, and if there are discounts available to those who know about 'them?

Wonderlust42
10-25-12, 23:12
Finally got around to checking out CR today. Weird little place, but I can see the charm. Girls were a lot prettier than I was expecting too, especially considering it was the early afternoon. Grabbed a bite to eat and a dance. I don't know if I'd make a habit of it (those dances are expensive) , but definitely not a bad place to grab a bite while in the area. Beats staring at the decor in Burger King or something like that.

Anyone have any advice about when the best times to go are, which girls to check out, and if there are discounts available to those who know about 'them?I've been various times over the past couple years. I've only gotten one discount that I can remember at night time, but it was only like $10. Mostly though go in the day for lunch, like you said there are much worse places to grab a bite.

For day time, they don't give discounts normally. My favorites are Candy, Cherry, Mandy and Dixie. Not to say others are 'fine'. I'd have to say Sugar and Lexi aren't so good. But, they are all pleasant to visit with while having a decent hamburger or something.

So, who'd you get your dance with?

Member #4657
10-26-12, 12:51
(Having trouble posting, replies aren't posting, so trying a add report)

I've been going to the Cafe' at various times for the past couple years. It's all about the same. I've only gotten one discount that I can remember and once one of the dancer paid my 'cover' to get in for a dance.

I go mainly in the day, They don't discount. But, like you said there are worse places to get a bite. My favorite day times are Mandy, Dixie, Candy and Cherry. At night Sarah is fun. There are others that aren't bad, I"the have to say that for day time that Sugar and Lexi aren't all that great. But, they are all pleasant to visit with and look at while getting lunch.

So, who'd you get a dance with?I think it was Dixie, actually. Brunette with the glasses and partial shave down south, right? She was really the only one that got my attention aside from one of the blondes, but I definitely don't have the kind of cash to do much more than watch 99% of the time. Ah well. She was a fun and friendly girl, chatty too.

Wonderlust42
10-27-12, 03:05
I think it was Dixie, actually. Brunette with the glasses and partial shave down south, right? She was really the only one that got my attention aside from one of the blondes, but I definitely don't have the kind of cash to do much more than watch 99% of the time. Ah well. She was a fun and friendly girl, chatty too.Yeah, Dixie is good company.

I was talking to someone today that mentioned that Cheryl one of the day time dancers has been giving 10 min dances for $40. Not one of my faves there, but not horrible. She's been there for more then a decade though, so she's quite the opposite of Dixie.

Tshare
10-27-12, 14:09
Yeah, Dixie is good company.Dixie is a wild one. I've seen her do pull-ups on the bars.

Speaking of Dixie though, I want to know who that guy is that shows up and does something different in the back room. I was their last week (maybe it was the weekend) and overheard Dixie coming out of her first dance with him and call it "Flying Air _____" (name omitted). She said that even his "dismount" was better than hers. What is he doing and still not getting in trouble for it? I was in the back once at the same time he was and the girl screamed a little bit in surprise and then giggled for the next few minutes. I've overheard him tell other girls before hand that he never breaks the rules and one of them even agreed with him.

Fess up, which one of you gentleman is the flyboy? PM me details.

BTW, check out the CR Facebook page for a great special for dances today (free). I can't go but you might as well take advantage if you have the time to stop by.

Arthur63
11-02-12, 22:41
Made my first tri[ to CR in quite awhile. The last time I was there I was not impressed. Yesterday I stopped on a whim and had a great time! Cherry, Kandi, Angelina, and Mandy were great. The waitresses were attentive and the food was better than I expected. I was there during the day and a return trip is in order-maybe next time at night. Glad I made the trip from (SL) Ocala!

Gator Guy 2008
11-14-12, 17:28
Had a meeting in Ocala this morning, after the meeting decided to stop in for lunch. It was about 12:30 and there were 5 different dancers, I am very bad with names. There was a nice looking black girl, almost 40 yr old Italian, probably a 35 yr old very petite one who looks like Marie, I believe this girl use to dance at Traders South. A thicker tatooed brunette, a real pretty petite 30 yr old blond (she has been working there for a while, I remember her.) , and the there was Dixie, a pretty late 20s', brunette with a nice petite body. I was very impressed with the talent on a Wednesday afternoon. I got a number from one of these girls, so Takeout is available, after I sample it I will be glad to share the info with other contributing members. Sorry it has been so long since last posting, but work has just started to pick up where I have a little spare change. I have seen the Korean once more I posted about earlier, she still works at a bar in Lake City. Stay safe Gator Guy

Wonderlust42
11-15-12, 00:51
.I got a number from one of these girls, so Takeout is available, after I sample it I will be glad to share the info with other contributing members.I've gotten a couple digits, but really didn't lead to much. Be interested if your luck is better.

Tshare
12-20-12, 23:02
New girl at CR looks like Megan Fox. Hot! Dances could be better but will likely improve with time.

Bcuplvr
12-23-12, 11:06
Had a nice private dance with Bailey, a lady who comes down part time from Georgia. Amazing body and a very erotic dance. 10 min is really all I can take of those dances, since after that, if I can't start touching too, it's just torture.

Any opinions on who gives the best dances there?

FredFlintBc
12-29-12, 16:04
Had a nice private dance with Bailey, a lady who comes down part time from Georgia. Amazing body and a very erotic dance. 10 min is really all I can take of those dances, since after that, if I can't start touching too, it's just torture.

Any opinions on who gives the best dances there?I had a few dances with Sarah (she works weeknights) and she knows what she is doing. She has a special technique that I've never had another girl do. Good conversation also. I think, based on general conversation with her that TO may be available. Have fun

Richard Nixon
01-07-13, 00:22
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." Thomas EdisonTook a stab at a home made liquid lapdance outfit. Failed.

This try involved a 2 long strips of velcro, a yellow dishwashing glove, lube, duct tape and scissors to cut things up. Made it at home, put it on in the CR bathroom.

The dancer knew something was up and that made things do down on my part.

Improvements needed: no bumps, make it smoother; contain the lube better; don't surprise the dancer.

Wonderlust42
01-07-13, 11:10
Is that all it is?

Lube in a tube?

Took a stab at a home made liquid lapdance outfit. Failed.

This try involved a 2 long strips of velcro, a yellow dishwashing glove, lube, duct tape and scissors to cut things up. Made it at home, put it on in the CR bathroom.

Improvements needed: no bumps, make it smoother; contain the lube better; don't surprise the dancer.

Richard Nixon
01-07-13, 17:16
Is that all it is?

Lube in a tube?I don't know. The liquid lapdance site doesn't show much.

My design was based on what I've read here.

Wonderlust42
01-08-13, 18:01
I don't know. The liquid lapdance site doesn't show much.

My design was based on what I've read here.Yeah not much said on the actual ingredients.
I'm still partly laughing at the comment 'the dancer knew something was up too' comment. I can just seeing her say 'what the fuck? '

SoFakingDumb
01-11-13, 23:37
Took a stab at a home made liquid lapdance outfit. Failed.

Improvements needed: no bumps, make it smoother; contain the lube better; don't surprise the dancer.Its still early but this has Post of the Year written all over it

Davek454
01-11-13, 23:48
I am not from the area, but occasionally browse other SC forums for fun. I have heard of the liquid lapdance and have found a much better solution. Unlubed condoms and nothing but a pair of nylon shorts (or athletic or sweat pants for the colder climates). Much cheaper, no mess, and not a shock to the dancer. I agree, the original post was epic.

DaveK

TheSneak
01-26-13, 03:10
Wow. Been a long time since I checked this thread. For clarity, I drive from Gville to CR with the LiqLap "underwear" on. I applied lube in the bathroom before my dance.

You feel like a goddamn idiot wearing the thing. No way around that. But I felt smarter by shaving a nice chunk of change off of what I usually spend there.

The pouch / trunk thing worried me from the start. It did seem like it would get in the way and defeat the purpose. But I had a successful dance, left satisfied, and only had to deal with an uncomfortable drive up to the rest stop on the edge of Gainesville.

Since the time I took Liquid Lapdance to CR, I've been back to New Orleans and back to Vegas, places were nothing's off the menu so to speak. If I go back to CR, I'm going to try wearing it again, but it might be a while.

I had the opportunity to try out Liquid Lapdance the other night. Frankly, it just felt silly putting the thing on. Essentially a little bikini with what I can only describe as a pink latex elephant trunk pointing to the sky and poking out the front (kinda made me think I had already dipped into the wine a little to much). The lube was cold and the only saving grace was that I tried it in a private residence with a very hot young lady, whom helped me try it out.

Dance proudly my friends!

Peter Parker
02-07-13, 23:59
Dropped in CR for the first time in a long time. Half a dozen girls or more with some very nice talent. Lynn caught my eye while on stage and invited me up to the front row. I obliged as we engaged in some nice talk while she danced. She is gorgeous! We went back to one of the private rooms. I left a very happy man.

Wonderlust42
02-09-13, 13:38
I was in there today.

They have a $20 per song option now. Its an area that has 1-3 chairs.

You sit there and they dance around you.

But, you still aren't allowed to touch them and there still are a bunch of rules on what they can do.

But it is an option.

I just opted for a normal dance with Dixie though.

Might want to check it out though.

Robert Nsg
02-12-13, 23:33
I stopped in today to visit with Cherry, since I haven't seen her in a while. She introduced me to the new chair dances. I paid for a couple of songs and the dances were very nice. It's not a "lap dance" and they do not touch in certain areas. There is no grinding on you and you cannot touch the dancer.

Cherry also told me the club was well-aware that some of the dancers were doing things that would get them and the club into trouble. They have been cleaning house of those dancers who were performing unauthorized acts or may have had some substance abuse problems that had an effect on their work. They are now short some dancers but are hiring and training new ones to replace them.

Have fun and be safe out there.

Peter Parker
02-19-13, 21:47
I was offered that option and it was something they were just starting. A guy that acted drunk kept parading back and forth from the chair room to the check out counter with several of the girls keeping him entertained or so it would seem. As he walked he purposefully dropped money on the floor making a trail of it for the girls to pick up. I sort of think all that was a ploy to promote the new chair dance option.

I opted for the old standard in a private room (behind a curtain) and I'm glad I did. Lynn was very sweet, sensual and smokin' hot! She left me a very happy man.

Wonderlust42
03-15-13, 08:51
.They are now short some dancers but are hiring and training new ones to replace them.When I was in the last Friday they only had four dancers there (lunch time), one of them was new. Can't remember her name.

TheSneak
03-16-13, 02:42
I stopped in today to visit with Cherry, since I haven't seen her in a while. She introduced me to the new chair dances. I paid for a couple of songs and the dances were very nice. It's not a "lap dance" and they do not touch in certain areas. There is no grinding on you and you cannot touch the dancer.

Cherry also told me the club was well-aware that some of the dancers were doing things that would get them and the club into trouble. They have been cleaning house of those dancers who were performing unauthorized acts or may have had some substance abuse problems that had an effect on their work. They are now short some dancers but are hiring and training new ones to replace them.

Have fun and be safe out there.I've been going since fall 2005, I have never run into such dancers. Unfortunately.

Seemed like the girls follow the rules / laws, as frustrating as it is.

KissOfLife
03-18-13, 12:39
I've been going since fall 2005, I have never run into such dancers. Unfortunately.

Seemed like the girls follow the rules / laws, as frustrating as it is.TO is available but you have to establish a LT relationship with lotz of trust. Problem: Most of the old TO girls have started going to Daytona and are not being allowed back in.

Wonderlust42
04-06-13, 21:57
TO is available but you have to establish a LT relationship with lotz of trust. Problem: Most of the old TO girls have started going to Daytona and are not being allowed back in.'Most' doesn't mean all does it?

BrownEyeDog
05-09-13, 16:12
Have been regular for 10 years. They have to get to know you before TO or anything else on menu. Percentage of participation is on low side but consistent during my 10 years.

TheSneak
05-13-13, 19:28
TO is available but you have to establish a LT relationship with lotz of trust. Problem: Most of the old TO girls have started going to Daytona and are not being allowed back in.I can see that. I guess I was more into sampling and never formed a LT. 2005/2006 there was this one girl, Daisy, that recognized me and probably would have done night if I had seen her a few more times.

JustACbtGuy
09-14-13, 13:25
Stopped in for a break on the trip and ordered some pie and coffee.

Watched the dancers a bit and then Discovery came by. She'd just returned from up north.

Decided to take the 10 minute dance.

So there are these "booth beds" you lay on. Camera in the booth! Your hands can't go below a certain line and no touching, though she can grind on ya.

Discover changed into "granny undies" and started. Guess they use them to keep any hint of "improper genital contact" at bay.

Just a standard grind, though enthusiastic.

Not worth the price, in my opinion, but YMMV.

Wonderlust42
12-09-13, 13:48
TO is available but you have to establish a LT relationship with lotz of trust. Problem: Most of the old TO girls have started going to Daytona and are not being allowed back in.I see that Lyla posted on Backpage last Friday.

KissOfLife
12-10-13, 16:13
I see that Lyla posted on Backpage last Friday.I noticed... Looks like she started advertising in Tampa, Orlando and St. Augustine as well. Never was one of my favorites. She has pics out on model mayhem.

Starting to look like the old TO girls are back in town. Just not back at the Cafe.

Chinsu11
01-01-14, 00:08
Hey guy I haven't been to CR in a bit can you tell me if you know the name of the blonde girl with the bird tat on her back and vice grips tat on the front I thing it nataly?? I'm going back up there to see her.

Again and can't rember her name thanks.

TheSneak
02-14-14, 05:05
Was in here last Friday. Seemed like a couple changes from when I last visited in November: 1) Manager seemed to be new. I was about 90% sure I recognized him from another Gainesville restaurant. 2) Possible new lax touching policy? I got 2 10 min dances with separate girls. I was able to have my hands on their hips / quads without issue. I did not push this any further.

Oh and it's finally a modern digital jukebox LOL.

BrownEyeDog
03-06-14, 18:15
I noticed... Looks like she started advertising in Tampa, Orlando and St. Augustine as well. Never was one of my favorites. She has pics out on model mayhem.

Starting to look like the old TO girls are back in town. Just not back at the Cafe.I have seen on other places where she does not always deliver. When she worked at CR she offered TO to me but over in St Augie where she stayed during the week. I always wanted to try but because of handful of questionable reports I stayed away. Anyone have any experience?

Wonderlust42
03-07-14, 13:48
I had set up a date, time and place. She was a no show. The following week, she gave me a 'story'.

I have seen on other places where she does not always deliver. When she worked at CR she offered TO to me but over in St Augie where she stayed during the week. I always wanted to try but because of handful of questionable reports I stayed away. Anyone have any experience?

Wonderlust42
03-11-14, 11:09
So, anyone ever get a chance for TO with the D i xie?

She's seems like fun.

Haven't been down there for a long time.

Richard Nixon
03-12-14, 14:46
I've never had any luck with anyone from CR.

So, anyone ever get a chance for TO with the D i xie?

She's seems like fun.

Haven't been down there for a long time.

Wonderlust42
07-10-15, 12:35
Still down at CR?

Robert Nsg
07-10-15, 17:29
Still down at CR?Yes, as of about a month or so ago.

Wonderlust42
07-12-15, 22:28
Yes, as of about a month or so ago.She had thought gone on. Guess things didn't work out for her.

Treat her WELL and if she likes you she may want to become 'friends'.

Bcuplvr
07-16-15, 17:45
I've had a few meet-and-greets with a dancers from CR, including Layla and one other, met both of them on an SD site. The problem I've had with dating exotic dancers is the same one my brother told me about a few decades ago when that was one of his specialties, specifically that these ladies get so much constant male attention and drooling over them for hours every day that they don't feel like they have to treat men particularly well, even men that are paying them decent coin for their company because, you know, they're just the most priceless and hottest ladies on the planet. Personally, if I'm giving a lady a few hundred tokens for an hour of her time, she ought to at least act like I'm someone worth being with.

That said, I've read enough on this forum about Dixie that I should probably go down to CR and get the Dixie experience for myself.

Richard Nixon
10-14-15, 12:31
Anyone try out the new $50+ sofa dance at CR? I hear that you no longer have to go to Luckys on 13th and 23rd to feel the melons. But you still can't fuck the melons. Well, maybe you can at Luckys.

Bcuplvr
10-14-15, 17:43
Don't really want to feel them with my hands but I might go $50 for a nice taste for a certain lady that works there.

Anyone try out the new $50+ sofa dance at CR? I hear that you no longer have to go to Luckys on 13th and 23rd to feel the melons. But you still can't fuck the melons. Well, maybe you can at Luckys.

Richard Nixon
10-20-15, 15:02
Seems like Veronica no longer works there. I'm pretty sure those melons were real but as someone once said, trust but verify.

Don't really want to feel them with my hands but I might go $50 for a nice taste for a certain lady that works there.

Bcuplvr
11-16-15, 19:26
For those of you who remember (and lusted after) Lyla Rose from CR, she's offering companionship in Ocala.

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-town-blake/8209569

Some of the pics she's posted in the ad are a few years old but I bet she still looks good. At 29, she 's turning into fine MILF material.

Lars36
11-17-15, 10:16
For those of you who remember (and lusted after) Lyla Rose from CR, she's offering companionship in Ocala.

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new-in-town-blake/8209569

Some of the pics she's posted in the ad are a few years old but I bet she still looks good. At 29, she 's turning into fine MILF material.Cell number shows multiple pics of many different women?

Bcuplvr
11-17-15, 19:37
You're right. None of them are Lyla and one of them's in jail!

I'm seeing more and more of this too in Gainesville. Google a phone number and pics of many different ladies show up. So perhaps it's one of these gals just using her photos.

I did see an ad for Lyla Rose on Eros that seemed legit. She was in Tampa and asking $350/ hr.

Cell number shows multiple pics of many different women?

Wonderlust42
11-19-15, 12:20
You're right. None of them are Lyla and one of them's in jail!

I'm seeing more and more of this too in Gainesville. Google a phone number and pics of many different ladies show up. So perhaps it's one of these gals just using her photos.

I did see an ad for Lyla Rose on Eros that seemed legit. She was in Tampa and asking $350/ hr.Yeah, she's been putting up adds from time to time.

Was suppose to meet her once, but she was a no show and then had some story about why she couldn't make it.

Had her digits for awhile. Those are them. While she may have a new phone, not sure she would change her stage name.

Member #5128
12-29-15, 02:16
Had a few hours to kill so I made the mistake of visiting Cafe. When will I learn? There were 6 girls working, the usual spread that went from "the fuck are they thinking?" To one better looking.

Saw a face I didn't recognize in Alaska, a young 18 or 19 cutie. Small tits and nice curves that would have made for some delicious takeout, but instead got a dance in the back that was completely lackluster was lacking all of the energy that she displayed on the floor. Damn.

Sami69
05-12-16, 20:19
What's the name of the older, skinny redhead with the big fake tits? She's a real looker.

Gulgon
06-16-16, 19:20
Inbox me for a date.

B Rabbit
07-30-16, 19:08
Stopped into CR on my way south. Hung out and ate lunch (good turkey club). Spotted a nicely built AA getting dissed by the other clientele. Don't know why.

She was super nice, a superb rack, and had just the right amount of sparkle in her eye towards me. The $. 2 for the VIP room turned out to be a surprising amount of fun. FIV and an enthusiastic grind with dirty talk. Had little are poking out and she and I both wished we a cover to take another step. Too bad she had no grass on the field for Rabbit to play in, but seems to be the trend these days. When she said she wanted me to, I popped (men's room is right around the corner anyway).

May have been a chemistry thing, but I always aim for the ones the crowd is ignoring. Making someone feel special on a bad day has never failed me. YMMV.

Hawkeye49
07-31-16, 06:17
Stopped into CR on my way south. Hung out and ate lunch (good turkey club). Spotted a nicely built AA getting dissed by the other clientele. Don't know why.

She was super nice, a superb rack, and had just the right amount of sparkle in her eye towards me. The $. 2 for the VIP room turned out to be a surprising amount of fun. FIV and an enthusiastic grind with dirty talk. Had little are poking out and she and I both wished we a cover to take another step. Too bad she had no grass on the field for Rabbit to play in, but seems to be the trend these days. When she said she wanted me to, I popped (men's room is right around the corner anyway).

May have been a chemistry thing, but I always aim for the ones the crowd is ignoring. Making someone feel special on a bad day has never failed me. YMMV.It's nice to read a good news story about CR. I'm guessing it's been more than 20 years since I've been in the place but I do remember the hamburger and homemade potato salad was pretty good at the time. It's amazing how our long term selective memories work! Anyway Is there still a cover charge and is the food reasonably priced?

B Rabbit
07-31-16, 12:22
It's nice to read a good news story about CR. I'm guessing it's been more than 20 years since I've been in the place but I do remember the hamburger and homemade potato salad was pretty good at the time. It's amazing how our long term selective memories work! Anyway Is there still a cover charge and is the food reasonably priced?The cover wasn't terrible, but memory fails me here. Maybe 5 or 8 bucks. The food quality and priced was as I would have expected for any highway cafe, with the exception of the drinks. I drank half a pot of coffee to get my $2. 50's worth. The girl noticed and brought breath mints to the VIP room. .

Wonderlust42
08-28-16, 22:49
The cover wasn't terrible, but memory fails me here. Maybe 5 or 8 bucks. The food quality and priced was as I would have expected for any highway cafe, with the exception of the drinks. I drank half a pot of coffee to get my $2. 50's worth. The girl noticed and brought breath mints to the VIP room. .Which one?

PrimeVector
11-21-16, 20:25
Stopped into CR Friday afternoon to see what was happening since I was passing thru. Hadn't been there in years. Paid the entry fee and went inside. Talent was sparse. Food was okay. There were 6 girls working, none of them very hot. Ordered some decent buffalo wings while an older dancer named Amy chatted me up. She was 42 and told me she had danced a Club Juana back in the day (now for those who remember, THAT was the place in O-Town to go). I let her talk me into a lapdance for. 3. Was led to the back area where I was told to take off my belt and lay down. Whereupon I slipped off into a dream. She disappeared for a moment or two, then returned to change into some granny panties (said it was the rule). I dreamed Amy then proceeded to grind away on junior, who made himself quite prominently known. No touching was allowed, but Amy had a nice motion and I watched her enjoying herself. She slid up and whispered in my ear that what she REALLY wanted to see and wanted to feel what she was riding inside her, and we needed to go to the VIP room where the rules were a bit different. Wasn't going to toss that coinage for that experience, but it was fun. I let her indulge herself and she really got into it. When the time was up, I woke up from my dream, put on my belt, and hit the road. May repeat if I'm bored and need a break on a ride back to O-Town, but it's a bit pricey for the talent on display and all the rules.

Moevus
12-03-16, 09:23
Stopped into CR Friday afternoon to see what was happening since I was passing thru. Hadn't been there in years. Paid the entry fee and went inside. Talent was sparse. Food was okay. There were 6 girls working, none of them very hot. Ordered some decent buffalo wings while an older dancer named Amy chatted me up. She was 42 and told me she had danced a Club Juana back in the day (now for those who remember, THAT was the place in O-Town to go). I let her talk me into a lapdance for. 3. Was led to the back area where I was told to take off my belt and lay down. Whereupon I slipped off into a dream. She disappeared for a moment or two, then returned to change into some granny panties (said it was the rule). I dreamed Amy then proceeded to grind away on junior, who made himself quite prominently known. No touching was allowed, but Amy had a nice motion and I watched her enjoying herself. She slid up and whispered in my ear that what she REALLY wanted to see and wanted to feel what she was riding inside her, and we needed to go to the VIP room where the rules were a bit different. Wasn't going to toss that coinage for that experience, but it was fun. I let her indulge herself and she really got into it. When the time was up, I woke up from my dream, put on my belt, and hit the road. May repeat if I'm bored and need a break on a ride back to O-Town, but it's a bit pricey for the talent on display and all the rules.So there are two back rooms? One for dance one for more? Always wanted to hit that place. Heard there could be some parking lot action.

Are you staying you can pop in the first room? And possibly more "FS" in 2nd?

Damage?

Wonderlust42
12-10-16, 22:05
Anyone still seeing DIxie at CR?

She still there?

A lot of fun, but.

Wonderlust42
12-10-16, 22:06
So there are two back rooms? One for dance one for more? Always wanted to hit that place. Heard there could be some parking lot action.

Are you staying you can pop in the first room? And possibly more "FS" in 2nd?

Damage?It use to take a lot of time visiting in the club, before a lot of tun outside. (Of course that was a few years ago and the day time women).

RB1234
12-11-16, 07:13
So I have been going about once every two weeks for the past couple of months and I have more fun each time I go. I recommend a Fri or Sat night for sure but have had a good time chatting with the girls on an off night like Tues or Thurs. I went last night (sat) and there must have been like 12 girls there. A mix of white, Hispanic, and black. This one named Natasha got me sprung and another white girl named starts with an "I" like Iris or something (def not Isis tho) with a nice booty and a beautiful vaj with like no labia (looks like virgin vaj) are my two favs. A third is a Latin girl named Violet but she is not a regular girl and comes and goes as she pleases. The house lady that manages the place I think is the one that has turned this place around. It used to be a sketchy dump.

The lowdown on the backrooms is that for $20 for a "5 min" song you get a dance in the back with titties in your face and a "shoulder rub". For $30 for 5 min or for $50 for 10 min you get grinding and titties lap dance. The VIP room the girls "set their own prices" and each girl individually sets what action she will give you in the room. It normally ranges from $120 to $150 for 10-15 minutes. Can you get FS? I highly doubt it but you could probably get a handy and maybe a little oral depending on the girl.

They also have like a room with a glass partition where the girl spreads her legs and rubs and shows her vaj to you. Not sure how much that costs and I have never heard of that before.

I haven't gotten any dances yet bc I feel like a sucker paying that amount of money for 5 or 10 min but I tip the hell out of the girls with my 1's and end up spending $50 or $60 for about 2 hrs worth of legal fun. That would be like 10 min worth of dances. If you have money to burn go for it. Smh. I would rather go on BP and get an escort.

Moevus
12-11-16, 13:30
So I have been going about once every two weeks for the past couple of months and I have more fun each time I go. I recommend a Fri or Sat night for sure but have had a good time chatting with the girls on an off night like Tues or Thurs. I went last night (sat) and there must have been like 12 girls there. A mix of white, Hispanic, and black. This one named Natasha got me sprung and another white girl named starts with an "I" like Iris or something (def not Isis tho) with a nice booty and a beautiful vaj with like no labia (looks like virgin vaj) are my two favs. A third is a Latin girl named Violet but she is not a regular girl and comes and goes as she pleases. The house lady that manages the place I think is the one that has turned this place around. It used to be a sketchy dump.

The lowdown on the backrooms is that for $20 for a "5 min" song you get a dance in the back with titties in your face and a "shoulder rub". For $30 for 5 min or for $50 for 10 min you get grinding and titties lap dance. The VIP room the girls "set their own prices" and each girl individually sets what action she will give you in the room. It normally ranges from $120 to $150 for 10-15 minutes. Can you get FS? I highly doubt it but you could probably get a handy and maybe a little oral depending on the girl.

They also have like a room with a glass partition where the girl spreads her legs and rubs and shows her vaj to you. Not sure how much that costs and I have never heard of that before.

I haven't gotten any dances yet bc I feel like a sucker paying that amount of money for 5 or 10 min but I tip the hell out of the girls with my 1's and end up spending $50 or $60 for about 2 hrs worth of legal fun. That would be like 10 min worth of dances. If you have money to burn go for it. Smh. I would rather go on BP and get an escort.Thanks for report, love dancers, but also love FS, I may visit on a Thursday night.

Wingman8490
12-14-16, 06:45
Hello fellow mongers. I have been reading the threads to see what is available here in the Area. I am mostly an AMP guy so I don't do much strip club visits. Does not sound like you get much for your money from what I have read. I am from Michigan and you folks here would think you died and went to heaven if you ever visit. Any way, I will stick to the massage scene while I am here.

Stay safe, WM.

TheSneak
12-17-16, 00:14
Stopped into CR Friday afternoon to see what was happening since I was passing thru. Hadn't been there in years. Paid the entry fee and went inside. Talent was sparse. Food was okay. There were 6 girls working, none of them very hot. Ordered some decent buffalo wings while an older dancer named Amy chatted me up. She was 42 and told me she had danced a Club Juana back in the day (now for those who remember, THAT was the place in O-Town to go). I let her talk me into a lapdance for. 3. Was led to the back area where I was told to take off my belt and lay down. Whereupon I slipped off into a dream. She disappeared for a moment or two, then returned to change into some granny panties (said it was the rule). I dreamed Amy then proceeded to grind away on junior, who made himself quite prominently known. No touching was allowed, but Amy had a nice motion and I watched her enjoying herself. She slid up and whispered in my ear that what she REALLY wanted to see and wanted to feel what she was riding inside her, and we needed to go to the VIP room where the rules were a bit different. Wasn't going to toss that coinage for that experience, but it was fun. I let her indulge herself and she really got into it. When the time was up, I woke up from my dream, put on my belt, and hit the road. May repeat if I'm bored and need a break on a ride back to O-Town, but it's a bit pricey for the talent on display and all the rules.Unless things have really changed, I don't think you'd be taking junior out in VIP. Too much visibility from the rest of the club for that. In a few dances in the new VIP, I've been grinded on more aggressively, FITV, and some nipple play both ways. But, it's been a few months, that room doesn't have a door. You walk through floor to ceiling strands of beads (IIRC) like you might find in a new age hippies home. Most people aren't going to bother watching, but prying eyes could definitely see what's going on back there.

Wonderlust42
12-18-16, 16:34
Hello fellow mongers. I have been reading the threads to see what is available here in the Area. I am mostly an AMP guy so I don't do much strip club visits. Does not sound like you get much for your money from what I have read. I am from Michigan and you folks here would think you died and went to heaven if you ever visit. Any way, I will stick to the massage scene while I am here.

Stay safe, WM.Stick to AMP.

Maybe go a couple times to CR and see if there is someone you really like and hit it off with.

Take out is available there. But, it takes a lot of time and time is money. Can be worth it, but probably low odds.

Truffle Butter
01-16-17, 15:36

Stay safe, WM.I have been to the Hawaii health spa in Lansing Michigan over 200 times. Best place for the money in the United States. Micki is phenomenal and I love her threesome that she does.

TheSneak
02-10-17, 00:03
Unless things have really changed, I don't think you'd be taking junior out in VIP. Too much visibility from the rest of the club for that. In a few dances in the new VIP, I've been grinded on more aggressively, FITV, and some nipple play both ways. But, it's been a few months, that room doesn't have a door. You walk through floor to ceiling strands of beads (IIRC) like you might find in a new age hippies home. Most people aren't going to bother watching, but prying eyes could definitely see what's going on back there.My apologies to PrimeVector. It's definitely more private now as the toys are practically gone. On 2 visits, I've done 3 VIP dances. Still no offers for any extra type stuff.

Brock420
03-10-17, 21:04
So this is my 3rd visit last one was 6 momths ago dvd room gone VIP is more private only difference bewtween the normal 50 room and 100 room is yoi can touch in VIP but still no insert or he action I had a dance from "jennifer" fine as shit body was tight and small nive perky c cups tight but phat ass small waist just sexy as shit but no extras will b back maybe ill grt lucky one day.

CostasCarl
03-19-17, 20:09
She has been around working off and on for a decade and a half. When I went to a strip club for the very first time in my life, it was this place, "world famous cafe risque". I was nervous but since this is so far away from where I live, I thought it would be okay because no one knew me here. That was about 9 years ago and I got a couple private dances from Emerald. She was in her late 20's then. Something about her stuck with me. And I returned to this place every time I visited Florida, just to look for her. Did not see her ever at all. Either she had just left or she had not been working for a while. 9 years later, I saw her last week. Still good. Got a couple dances in the regular old area. I did not try the newer, more hands on area which is supposed to be more private. CR seems lame to what I have become accustomed to in Detroit. But seeing Emerald after such a long time was good.

GatormMike710
04-13-17, 09:00
I stopped by Cafe Risque this week for the first time. Surprisingly good food, this place is more of a diner with titties. 4-5 girls working at about 3:00 in the afternoon. Not the best looking girls but acceptable. Got two dances, but not worth the money. Girls are forced to wear granny panties during the dance and no touching for $25-$35.

Will go back but tip dancers while they dance only.

Richard Nixon
10-19-17, 13:08
Anyone remeber this former dancer from the cafe?

Cal 41
10-19-17, 13:23
Anyone remeber this former dancer from the cafe?I remember her but not name she went by. I think she briefly had a BP ad last year or so. She and I never clicked so never had a dance from her, even though I've had hundreds of dances there. I haven't benn in cr in a year at least, only a couple of times since my Asia stopped working there.

Bcuplvr
10-20-17, 07:21
I remember her. Met her through one of the sugardaddy sites. Believe she lived more in the Ocala rather than Gainesville. Never started anything with her but I liked her looks.

Is she still around?

Anyone remeber this former dancer from the cafe?

Bruce018
10-22-17, 03:09
I stopped by Cafe Risque this week for the first time. Surprisingly good food, this place is more of a diner with titties. 4-5 girls working at about 3:00 in the afternoon. Not the best looking girls but acceptable. Got two dances, but not worth the money. Girls are forced to wear granny panties during the dance and no touching for $25-$35.

Will go back but tip dancers while they dance only.I used to come thru Fl. Off an on 10- 12 yrs ago I would stop by that strip club and they had some of the best looking girls around and they were friendly. I stopped by there a couple of yrs ago around I guess 5 or 6 in the evening just a few girls in there they didn't look good at all 2 or 3 and they had attitudes, girls working on the streets looked better. I left after 15 min. Maybe I got there at a bad time but it will be while before I even think about going back.

Wonderlust42
11-11-17, 12:41
I remember her. Met her through one of the sugardaddy sites. Believe she lived more in the Ocala rather than Gainesville. Never started anything with her but I liked her looks.

Is she still around?Traded e-mails with her a few months back. She is in Mississippi now.

FLMeds420
04-06-18, 22:29
In the course of my travels I stopped into Cafe Risque. I have dropped in a few times over the years. I don't get up to Gainesville much anymore so its been awhile since I've been there. Cover is $5 for locals and $7 for everyone else. If they ask tell them your are local. According to the manager I spoke with there are usually 6 nude girls or so per shift. No alcohol whatsoever but they have a kitchen if you are hungry. Most of Cafe Risque customers are truckers catching a break from the road and getting a bite to eat. Most guys hang for an hour and take off.

As far as the dancers, the early shift is 11 am to 3 pm and consists of your bigger local gals with one or two better dancers. I got there at 2 pm and checked out one or two of the hotter dancers. Shift change at 3 pm with some nicer looking dancers coming in at that point. Hung out and checked out those dancers as well. A couple of the dancers wanted me to get a lap dance. No thanks. $30 a song and zero contact or $120 for 15 minutes with breast play only in VIP. Too pricey for me.

Overall not bad for a go go bar in the middle of nowhere Central Florida. Keep an eye out for a MILF called Jersey. She looked like Amy Fisher but with mega tats. Misty the waitress also dances. Wow what a hot piece of 20 year ass. Another smoker was a UF student who went by Winona. If you haven't been there in awhile you may be pleasantly surprised.

PlayTiem
07-29-18, 11:16
Happened to be in the area with nothing to do on a Friday night. Had seen that ad billboards driving by before, so figured I'd stop by. The non-local rate (didn't do my homework enough to know there was a difference) was $8 cover.

I was hungry, so ordered some food, got some singles, and enjoyed my delicious iced tea (ahem). Handed out some singles to some of the girls that stopped by to try to sell me on VIP. Wasn't going to do anything more than singles until I ate.

Well, what I ordered was something that any diner on the planet should have been able to get right. Waffle House is fine dining by comparison to what I got.

Misty is really hot, bouncy, and energetic as hell. A couple of the other girls would've done in a pinch. Maybe. And the rest were just not attractive to me, and wouldn't be even if they had served me copious quantities of alcohol and I hadn't gotten laid in a month.

So, after trying to get through half of my food, I head out, and figure if this is their 11 pm prime time lineup on a Friday, get me Misty's TO number and I'll just stay at the hotel and order something in.

FLMeds420
07-29-18, 14:30
I dropped in Cafe Risque around 2 pm one afternoon on my way back from Gainesville. Pretty much the same dancers as my last visit 3 months back.

There were about 6 dancers including Jersey and Winona. There was the usual crowd of local young guys and older long haul truckers.

Winona is a tall pretty UF grad student with a great ass. While she danced for me on stage she made great eye contact. Winona loves bending over and showing off the spread. Just wanted to bury my face in there.

When done with her set, Winona was trying to get me to do a VIP. If ever I was tempted to get one it was with her. I know that there are very few posts on this thread but has anyone gotten any VIP's recently at Cafe Risque?

PDropper68
07-29-18, 23:19
Complete agree, Misty is the one I would love to get her number. She seems to be content with her duties at the moment. Always tip her well but no VIP, might have to spend so more $ and see if she changes her mind. Anyone have any luck with these girls?

Herbie53
07-30-18, 05:26
Complete agree, Misty is the one I would love to get her number. She seems to be content with her duties at the moment. Always tip her well but no VIP, might have to spend so more $ and see if she changes her mind. Anyone have any luck with these girls?I've been to the cafe close to a hundred times in the past 5 years or so, and for kicks have had VIP or erotica room performances about a dozen times. I wasn't expecting any extras, but some of the girls that work there on occasion are really fucking hot.

I know what (not) to expect, and I have the bucks, so I occasionally go for it, especially if the girls is hot, or I've known the girl for a while, and know she is having hard times. I mean, that's why they are there. Nobody wakes up one morning and says, I know what I want to do with my life, I want to be a stripper. Poor life choice in the early years lead many of them to that job, or the modern day cost of grad school for some. If they can earn working a few four hour shifts in what they'd make working a 30 hour week elsewhere, well it pays the bills and gives them more time for studies, with it highly unlikely that it will affect their future employment. I've gotten to know a number of really nice grad students over the years at the cafe. They do exist.

I try to stop at the cafe often when I know I'm going to be driving past there. I've known many of the girls a long time. They work there to make legit money, not to angle for TO. If they try that, and get caught, they are fired. I've seen new girls come and go often, quite often. Many that start working there think they will make hundreds just being naked and dancing on stage, and that's not realistic. A four hour shift and a fist full of ones from dancing does not help one make rent. Talking new guys into expensive, not productive, VIP or erotica room sessions is where the bucks are made.

The big bucks come from getting guys to pay for an erotica, or VIP room. The VIP isn't anything like VIP in places south Florida or Tampa. It cost $120 and they wear granny panties and they do not come off while they are grinding on you in VIP or a lapdance booth. A lapdance at $30 (house gets $20, girl $10) is just that, one grinding lapdance in a booth while they wear granny panties. You can buy more songs if so inclined, and the girl keeps more of that, but you won't get lucky and you will be even more frustrated for buying more dances and getting nowhere since any touching is not allowed. You have to keep your hands away from any part of their body during a lapdance. If you try to roam, you get warned. If you try again, you may get another warning or they may just leave. Three strikes and you're definitely out.

In VIP, at $120 for about 15 minutes, they have a lounge type couch, and some will do a short full nude peep show before or after they grind on you, but the granny panties go on and stay on while grinding. Roaming while grinding is allowed but it's up to the girl what they allow, and they never allow UTC. Some allow touching more skin than others, most allow boob play, and some obviously enjoy their work, but none I've experience allow any contact under the granny panties. If you breach the granny panty line while roaming, you'll get a friendly warning to stop. A 2nd try, they will likely just leave, and you're out your $120. Trying FIV or UTC roaming are not tolerated. I'm not saying it hasn't happened, but if word gets out, that girl will be gone. Most of the girls only wear granny panties in VIP grinding sessions, but some wear stockings or fishnets, and other fucking knee high boots, and don't remove them in VIP, so if that's a concern for you, settle it before paying. If they won't accommodate not wearing fishnets or boots, and that's important to you, pick another girl.

The erotica room for $90, is fully nude and is about 15 minutes long. In there, they have a one-way mirrored door that is closed and locked that separates you from them. You can see them, but they can't see you. Basically, they get their jilling on and leave it up to you what you're doing on your side, as they can't see you. However, be it known, that one way mirrors work by a difference in lighting between the two sides. The girls side is very bright. Your side is much darker but not totally dark. While they can't see through it while performing, some of the girls may stand up from the couch and put their face on the one way mirror, cup their hands around their eyes, and look through to see if you're alive. They can see you when they do that, albeit not brightly. I've never seen a guy get in trouble or kicked out for entertaining themselves, but YMMV.

Either way, the VIP or erotica rooms are a lot of bucks for basically nothing. At $120 for grinding and roaming, there are better values elsewhere at that price. At $90 for a one way peep show, fuck, for $90 you can do way better to make yourself happy. PornHub is free, and you can't touch that either, so save some bucks and go rub one out. You're not going to get lucky in the erotica room.

All the lapdance and VIP rooms have cameras and they do work. I don't believed that they are closely watched, but they are live feeds. The erotica room does not have a camera since there is a barrier between girl and customer, but there is only light weight curtain closing off the erotica area (as is also true for VIP), so a manager can stick their head in at any time. I've never seen it happen, but there is that to consider.

A final note, on every lapdance, erotica room, or VIP engagement, the girls pay a house fee, and keep the rest, so while it's not very common for them to do so, if they are in great need of making bank, you may be able to get them to come down a few bucks on VIP or erotica rooms, but that has to be bargained for up front, because they have to pay the house fee up front. Getting a discount is rare. They really are the only game in town, regulars are familiar and don't often partake, truckers don't visit for long stretches, and just usually eat and see some tits, perhaps hit the free showers, and go. The girl's bank is made from new visitors (and the college town just north of the cafe is a trove of new guys every semester) trying to get lucky. That's what they girls make a living from, young men with delusional fantasies. It isn't from the regular visitors.

It's highly unlikely that anyone will have any luck with the girls, and it's an expensive way to leave frustrated.

FLMeds420
07-30-18, 22:52
I've been to the cafe close to a hundred times in the past 5 years or so, and for kicks have had VIP or erotica room performances about a dozen times. I wasn't expecting any extras, but some of the girls that work there on occasion are really fucking hot.

I know what (not) to expect, and I have the bucks, so I occasionally go for it, especially if the girls is hot, or I've known the girl for a while, and know she is having hard times. I mean, that's why they are there. Nobody wakes up one morning and says, I know what I want to do with my life, I want to be a stripper. Poor life choice in the early years lead many of them to that job, or the modern day cost of grad school for some. If they can earn working a few four hour shifts in what they'd make working a 30 hour week elsewhere, well it pays the bills and gives them more time for studies, with it highly unlikely that it will affect their future employment. I've gotten to know a number of really nice grad students over the years at the cafe. They do exist.

I try to stop at the cafe often when I know I'm going to be driving past there. I've known many of the girls a long time. They work there to make legit money, not to angle for TO. If they try that, and get caught, they are fired. I've seen new girls come and go often, quite often. Many that start working there think they will make hundreds just being naked and dancing on stage, and that's not realistic. A four hour shift and a fist full of ones from dancing does not help one make rent. Talking new guys into expensive, not productive, VIP or erotica room sessions is where the bucks are made.

The big bucks come from getting guys to pay for an erotica, or VIP room. The VIP isn't anything like VIP in places south Florida or Tampa. It cost $120 and they wear granny panties and they do not come off while they are grinding on you in VIP or a lapdance booth. A lapdance at $30 (house gets $20, girl $10) is just that, one grinding lapdance in a booth while they wear granny panties. You can buy more songs if so inclined, and the girl keeps more of that, but you won't get lucky and you will be even more frustrated for buying more dances and getting nowhere since any touching is not allowed. You have to keep your hands away from any part of their body during a lapdance. If you try to roam, you get warned. If you try again, you may get another warning or they may just leave. Three strikes and you're definitely out.

In VIP, at $120 for about 15 minutes, they have a lounge type couch, and some will do a short full nude peep show before or after they grind on you, but the granny panties go on and stay on while grinding. Roaming while grinding is allowed but it's up to the girl what they allow, and they never allow UTC. Some allow touching more skin than others, most allow boob play, and some obviously enjoy their work, but none I've experience allow any contact under the granny panties. If you breach the granny panty line while roaming, you'll get a friendly warning to stop. A 2nd try, they will likely just leave, and you're out your $120. Trying FIV or UTC roaming are not tolerated. I'm not saying it hasn't happened, but if word gets out, that girl will be gone. Most of the girls only wear granny panties in VIP grinding sessions, but some wear stockings or fishnets, and other fucking knee high boots, and don't remove them in VIP, so if that's a concern for you, settle it before paying. If they won't accommodate not wearing fishnets or boots, and that's important to you, pick another girl.

The erotica room for $90, is fully nude and is about 15 minutes long. In there, they have a one-way mirrored door that is closed and locked that separates you from them. You can see them, but they can't see you. Basically, they get their jilling on and leave it up to you what you're doing on your side, as they can't see you. However, be it known, that one way mirrors work by a difference in lighting between the two sides. The girls side is very bright. Your side is much darker but not totally dark. While they can't see through it while performing, some of the girls may stand up from the couch and put their face on the one way mirror, cup their hands around their eyes, and look through to see if you're alive. They can see you when they do that, albeit not brightly. I've never seen a guy get in trouble or kicked out for entertaining themselves, but YMMV.

Either way, the VIP or erotica rooms are a lot of bucks for basically nothing. At $120 for grinding and roaming, there are better values elsewhere at that price. At $90 for a one way peep show, fuck, for $90 you can do way better to make yourself happy. PornHub is free, and you can't touch that either, so save some bucks and go rub one out. You're not going to get lucky in the erotica room.

All the lapdance and VIP rooms have cameras and they do work. I don't believed that they are closely watched, but they are live feeds. The erotica room does not have a camera since there is a barrier between girl and customer, but there is only light weight curtain closing off the erotica area (as is also true for VIP), so a manager can stick their head in at any time. I've never seen it happen, but there is that to consider.

A final note, on every lapdance, erotica room, or VIP engagement, the girls pay a house fee, and keep the rest, so while it's not very common for them to do so, if they are in great need of making bank, you may be able to get them to come down a few bucks on VIP or erotica rooms, but that has to be bargained for up front, because they have to pay the house fee up front. Getting a discount is rare. They really are the only game in town, regulars are familiar and don't often partake, truckers don't visit for long stretches, and just usually eat and see some tits, perhaps hit the free showers, and go. The girl's bank is made from new visitors (and the college town just north of the cafe is a trove of new guys every semester) trying to get lucky. That's what they girls make a living from, young men with delusional fantasies. It isn't from the regular visitors.

It's highly unlikely that anyone will have any luck with the girls, and it's an expensive way to leave frustrated.Thanks for the extremely thorough report.

Cal 41
08-10-18, 16:55
Herbie53 is spot on. I used to go there very often, before finding this site. I decided to try it out last Wednesday and wad happy to see 5 cuties and one heavy blonde. Knowing what to expect I decided to get a dance from brunette Ivey, tall great ass nice boobs, and got an average cr dance. No complaints as got what expected. I'm glad they got nicer, prettier girls than I've seen there in a few years. Its worth it for the food and view and some entertainment.

Herbie53
08-10-18, 20:02
I decided to try it out last Wednesday and wad happy to see 5 cuties and one heavy blonde.With the fall semester coming up at the university a few miles north of the cafe, there will be an influx of new, finer looking young women trying to make some coin at the old cafe for the next few months. Most will fade fast but there will be plenty of replacements, so it may be fun going often to see what's new.

For brothers just wanting some eye candy, decent food if hungry, and have a fist full of ones, it's a decent way to enjoy some scenery as long as one doesn't expect anything extra. When I am in the cafe area and schedule permits, I try to go between 5 and 6 pm, as the afternoon shift ends at 7 pm, with the next shift starting to roll in around 6:30 pm. Doing that, you can see what's there, what's coming up next, then decide how long you may want to stay. If you hang out long enough, the late shift rolls in around 10:30 pm.

As typical, the turnover in dancers will be robust, as making a lot of money for just dancing isn't realistic. The girls that stick it out and have good social skills should be able to make some good bank from the new young guys that show up looking to get lucky, but get disappointed in the VIP or Erotica rooms, only to try again next time with the same result. For me at the cafe, it's only about the eye candy and occasionally the food. The burgers are great (pattied fresh every day and cooked to order), breakfast dishes always cooked on point, and food prices and quality are that of a good diner, not a strip club. I believe cover is $7, $5 for locals and CDL holders with identification. Not much of a premium for nudity, and diner food prices.

Perhaps an interesting note for some, when hurricane Hermine passed over north Florida in early September 2016, I was driving on I-75, and while not a bad hurricane, it was dropping a lot of rain and periodic heavy winds along the northern part of Florida. I thought that the cafe would be closed when I drove through there around 4 am, but it was freakin' lit up and open. Only a few truckers and employees vehicles were there, so I stopped in. Talking to the waitress (totally nude, and a long timer who came into work because the scheduled girl flaked over the storm), she said they never close unless there is an evacuation order. She said the owner does all they can to stay open for the truckers and travelers, including having a generator. That right there folks gives an insight to the mindset of the cafe. Selling food, eye candy, fantasy, but it's truly tits and grits. If it's not on the menu, it's not going to be served.

Bcuplvr
08-30-18, 10:29
This young lady has a profile on sugardaddy site, says she dances and has some photos of her doing some pole dancing on a stage. Says you can call her Mimi. Does she look like someone anyone has seen at the cafe in Micanopy?

FLMeds420
12-14-18, 09:33
This young lady has a profile on sugardaddy site, says she dances and has some photos of her doing some pole dancing on a stage. Says you can call her Mimi. Does she look like someone anyone has seen at the cafe in Micanopy?I happened to be up in Gainesville yesterday and stopped by Cafe Risque. That chick you were asking about (Mimi) was dancing there. I kept looking at her and thinking who the hell she looks like.

Suddendly, I had a flashback from 40 years ago when I was a kid. Anyone remember Waylon Flowers and Madame. Waylon Flowers was a (flaming homosexual) puppeteer and his puppet was a character named " madame ". Damn if Mimi doesn't look like a young version of madame.

FLMeds420
02-10-19, 09:57
I have stopping by Cafe Risque on and off for the last 10 years. I happened to be passing by yesterday and decided to drop in. The usual $5 cover to get in and the usual half a dozen dancers.

To my surprise there was some new talent. Violet is a smoking hot Puerto Rican honey with great natural tits. There was also Ivy who is a hot white girl and ZEE a beautiful tall Mexican fox with a Penelope Cruz look. Watching these ladies dance nude definately got the little head angling to try a VIP. I know I'm not going to get extras here but what the hell.

The VIP area is in the back by the pool table and offers some privacy. Dances are semi nude and its $120 for 15 minutes. Actually its $120 for 3 songs. I talked to a couple ladies about what fun we can have in the back. Since there is a camera set up in the VIP the girls have to be cool.

I ended up picking Jersey to get a VIP. Half the time she danced nude in front of me while I sat on a small sofa. After that she put on some granny panties and hopped on. Contact was allowed above the wasteline but nothing beyond that. Jersey did a great grind and got me to nut. While the experience was fun I think I will wait until I'm in Tampa before I get another VIP.

SevenYearMitch
02-24-19, 10:44
Cafe Risque.

Hey guys, Orlando monger here. I was travelling I-75 recently and saw Cafe Risque between Ocala and Gainesville and was hoping someone could give or point me to some good intel. I know the place has been around forever but I've never bothered to stop by. I don't hit the club scene very often but I'm thinking of taking a scenic drive up there on my next day off as I'm having visions of getting a lap dance or possibly other menu items (or even some takeout) from a cash strapped Gator cheerleader, maybe even turning one into a UTR. (I know it's a long shot but that's my dream, LOL). Is it in Alachua or Marion County? Is it at all like the Tampa or Cocoa clubs (I hope) or is it more like the lame places in Orange and Seminole counties?

Thanks in advance.

SYM

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to RTFF. I see there are tons of posts about Cafe Risque below, gonna start reading up on them now, thanks.

FLMeds420
02-25-19, 09:58
Cafe Risque.

Hey guys, Orlando monger here. I was travelling I-75 recently and saw Cafe Risque between Ocala and Gainesville and was hoping someone could give or point me to some good intel. I know the place has been around forever but I've never bothered to stop by. I don't hit the club scene very often but I'm thinking of taking a scenic drive up there on my next day off as I'm having visions of getting a lap dance or possibly other menu items (or even some takeout) from a cash strapped Gator cheerleader, maybe even turning one into a UTR. (I know it's a long shot but that's my dream, LOL). Is it in Alachua or Marion County? Is it at all like the Tampa or Cocoa clubs (I hope) or is it more like the lame places in Orange and Seminole counties?

Thanks in advance.

SYM

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to RTFF. I see there are tons of posts about Cafe Risque below, gonna start reading up on them now, thanks.Cafe Risque is a good place to hang out and check out the talent. I would go to Tampa if you are looking for extras. The VIP is set up with a camera to watch the girls. Most of the dancers are regulars with a few hot UF students. At $120 for 15 minutes they are definately NOT worth it. As far as getting these ladies phone numbers I have gotten a few but never got anywhere. YMMV.

Richard Nixon
03-15-19, 09:07
Anyone try out any of the new VIP rooms at Cafe Risque on the south side of the complex? I'm not sure how they differ from the 2 north side VIP rooms. Anyone know? One has a massage chair. One is a bigger peep show room. I think the price is still too much, $100+.

FLMeds420
06-15-19, 16:32
I was heading up to Gainesville and made my semi monthy visit to CR. Not much different to report. The same local dancers with a couple cute UF girls mixed in. A couple dancers asked if I wanted a VIP. Not for 120. Hopefully my next visit will be better.

HorneyBear
08-11-19, 22:44
Same old, same old. Stopped by last week since the Dragon Lady was out of town. Small cover charge, decent food and some cute new girls. It's worth it for the food and the show but as has been reported, no extras. VIP room private dance $. 2 for 15 minutes, no touching the pussy or asshole, no licking the tits but you can play with them. I said nope, you're hot but for that kind of money I'll go dream I fucked someone at an AMP.

Richard Nixon
05-08-20, 11:29
Any guesses when Cafe Risqué will open?

FratBoy24
05-10-20, 13:15
Any guesses when Cafe Risqu will open?I already called and they are open!

HorneyBear
05-25-20, 01:24
Food is still good. The seating near the stage is gone. You have to sit along the back wall and tips in a bucket on a table. No lap dances naturally. Shower dances (I miss those!) and VIP are gone permanently. There weren't many people there.

FranklyScarlet
05-25-20, 10:25
Food is still good. The seating near the stage is gone. You have to sit along the back wall and tips in a bucket on a table. No lap dances naturally. Shower dances (I miss those!) and VIP are gone permanently. There weren't many people there.Do they let you bring in binoculars to see from so far back?

HorneyBear
05-26-20, 22:56
Do they let you bring in binoculars to see from so far back?I asked them about that! I told them I'm old and half blind, I can barely see three feet let alone twelve. They said as long as they're old school without a camera they might.

NobodyYouKnow
05-30-20, 20:06
I asked them about that! I told them I'm old and half blind, I can barely see three feet let alone twelve. They said as long as they're old school without a camera they might.Opera glasses? I see Amazon has them. Got to add some class, you know?

HorneyBear
06-01-20, 01:56
Opera glasses? I see Amazon has them. Got to add some class, you know?Hahaha! That would step it up a little.

HorneyBear
07-21-20, 00:19
I've stopped in a couple more times since they reopened. You have to wear a mask to get in, you're allowed to take it off as long as you're at a table. You're still not allowed to sit at the bar / stage and have to tip in a bucket up front. Mostly cute dancers. They have a peep show jack shack that starts at. 3 for 5 minutes.

Nrb Man
10-17-20, 16:37
I stopped at Cafe Risque on Wednesday. I had not been in years. I used to like dances where I reclined (rather than sat stretched out in a chair) there. Are these dances still available? Women came out of curtained rooms to my right while I was facing the stage. Are these rooms set up for me to recline?

I was very attracted to a dark skinned, dark haired Waitress named Summer who graduated from UCF. She came out of one of those rooms. I am willing to drive a long way to have the kind of dances I used to have, but only with her. I did not get contact info from her. I called today & was told they COULD NOT tell who was working (dancers or waitresses). If any regulars could get her schedule from her & post or PM it would be greatly appreciated. I was in a hurry Wed, so I talked with her about many things for a while as I drank Sprite. Then I had to go.

Thanks Much,

Nrb man.

Live469
10-23-20, 08:22
I stopped at Cafe Risque on Wednesday. I had not been in years. I used to like dances where I reclined (rather than sat stretched out in a chair) there. Are these dances still available? Women came out of curtained rooms to my right while I was facing the stage. Are these rooms set up for me to recline?

I was very attracted to a dark skinned, dark haired Waitress named Summer who graduated from UCF. She came out of one of those rooms. I am willing to drive a long way to have the kind of dances I used to have, but only with her. I did not get contact info from her. I called today & was told they COULD NOT tell who was working (dancers or waitresses). If any regulars could get her schedule from her & post or PM it would be greatly appreciated. I was in a hurry Wed, so I talked with her about many things for a while as I drank Sprite. Then I had to go.

Thanks Much,

Nrb man.She was there yesterday at lunchtime, and I think she works most days. She is the only one in there worth seeing. Private dances are available—2 songs for. 5, 3 for. 8.

Great personality, beautiful in every way, smart, has her life together and well planned. I think she has a serious significant other, no take out available. Wish she could have sat on my face, we both would have enjoyed that.

Live 4 69.

Nrb Man
10-23-20, 15:16
She was there yesterday at lunchtime, and I think she works most days. She is the only one in there worth seeing. Private dances are available2 songs for. 5, 3 for. 8.

Great personality, beautiful in every way, smart, has her life together and well planned. I think she has a serious significant other, no take out available. Wish she could have sat on my face, we both would have enjoyed that.

Live 4 69.Thanks MUCH,

She told me she was married, & her husband suggested she work there. They have some plans for their future, & want $.

Are the dances where your back reclines on a thick cushion in / on a wooden frame (rather than sat stretched out in a chair). That was what I did years ago. I like those dances & non-smoking. I was told when I called last Saturday that dancers give out an email addie to clients. Do you have any way to contact her. When I saw her she was working 3 of next 4 days, but she traded off Saturday. I live in St Petersburg, so I really want to know she is there for a few more hours on that day before I drive to her.

Thanks again SO MUCH.

If you or anyone could get me contact info, it would be greatly appreciated. She would? Remember me. We talked about UCF, a farm, & she recommended a bakery nearby.

Nrb man.

TheWildOne2
05-06-21, 03:12
Food is still good. The seating near the stage is gone. You have to sit along the back wall and tips in a bucket on a table. No lap dances naturally. Shower dances (I miss those!) and VIP are gone permanently. There weren't many people there.Are VIP and lap dances still gone? I can't imagine that would last forever, I'd think they'd rush to bring these back once mask mandates end (thank you Governor DeSantis!

MacDaddy3106
05-14-21, 08:29
Are VIP and lap dances still gone? I can't imagine that would last forever, I'd think they'd rush to bring these back once mask mandates end (thank you Governor DeSantis!They're back! Same old stupid rules as always.

Moevus
05-14-21, 10:16
They're back! Same old stupid rules as always.Girl I now says she works there but never been, tall dark huge tits long curly hair, think she goes by Ali, anyone see her.

Also, do they or any offer anything outside? Wink wink?

Moevus
05-15-21, 13:34
Are VIP and lap dances still gone? I can't imagine that would last forever, I'd think they'd rush to bring these back once mask mandates end (thank you Governor DeSantis!Girl I talked to said it's all back.

P.S. First visit tonight, how to I get a dream in my van?

MrAladinSir
05-15-21, 13:47
Girl I talked to said it's all back.

P.S. First visit tonight, how to I get a dream in my van?I've never been successful in ordering takeout from Cafe. Maybe times have changed post pandemic but I wouldn't hold my breath.

TheSneak
05-15-21, 20:52
Girl I talked to said it's all back.

P.S. First visit tonight, how to I get a dream in my van?Don't expect takeout (even with a sketch hotel right down the street.). I went a lot from 2005-17, no takeout. Only rule bending I ever got was some FITV fun during a dance with a dancer who knew me as a semi-regular because she followed back on Insta.

My buddy, however, one time was outside smoking and saw a dancer leave the Cafe. He decided to jog over to the gas station across the street while she was filling up. He got her number and they hooked up. IIRC she wasn't even looking for mario coins, just thought hee was cute and impressed with his equipment during private dance. I'm really jealous because I've never gotten a sniff of OTC fun.

Moevus
05-29-21, 08:12
Don't expect takeout (even with a sketch hotel right down the street.). I went a lot from 2005-17, no takeout. Only rule bending I ever got was some FITV fun during a dance with a dancer who knew me as a semi-regular because she followed back on Insta.

My buddy, however, one time was outside smoking and saw a dancer leave the Cafe. He decided to jog over to the gas station across the street while she was filling up. He got her number and they hooked up. IIRC she wasn't even looking for mario coins, just thought hee was cute and impressed with his equipment during private dance. I'm really jealous because I've never gotten a sniff of OTC fun.Everything is back, lap dances private rooms with cameras, Girl told me that she is mad that the 20 yr olds are giving it up for $20 but I can't see how. May go back $5 cover not bad.

MrAladinSir
07-12-21, 19:28
Not sure if there's anything to be found there but there is a new bikini bar on NW 6th cake Coconuts Cabaret. Haven't been to check it out yet but I am curious.

JoesGarage
07-13-21, 07:16
Not sure if there's anything to be found there but there is a new bikini bar on NW 6th cake Coconuts Cabaret. Haven't been to check it out yet but I am curious.https://coconutcabaret.com/

"Enjoy a night out with the boys at the Coconut Cabaret in Gainesville, FL. Feel like you're at seaside with our unique beach bar. What's better than drinking at the club while the finest women in Florida dance in bikinis around you? Drop by our bikini bar today and experience it for yourself. ".

"For more than five years in Gainesville, FL we have been providing patrons with the perfect night out at our location. Now with a whole new renovation and theme, we bring you Coconut Cabaret, your exclusive beach bikini bar. Enjoy a wide range of alcoholic beverages, from cocktails to craft beers, while the finest dancers in Florida entertain you. ".

Ineed Amedic
10-10-21, 15:08
Going to be in town soon and looking to maybe spend some time at one or both of these places. Not a lot of updates here as far as what to expect and was hoping to get some details. Not expecting take out (though I could be convinced), just a good time. Respond here or in a PM. Thanks in advance.

GeorgeHentson
10-11-21, 08:24
Going to be in town soon and looking to maybe spend some time at one or both of these places. Not a lot of updates here as far as what to expect and was hoping to get some details. Not expecting take out (though I could be convinced), just a good time. Respond here or in a PM. Thanks in advance.At Cafe Risque, the cover charge is / was $10. The girls that I saw were pretty enough, nice tits, nice asses, pretty poozies.

A private dance is $20, and they put you in this cubby hole on a cushion on which you can lean back and enjoy the view. There is a bit of grinding, but other than that no physical contact.

Enjoyable.

MistahSkittles
10-23-21, 12:49
Going to be in town soon and looking to maybe spend some time at one or both of these places. Not a lot of updates here as far as what to expect and was hoping to get some details. Not expecting take out (though I could be convinced), just a good time. Respond here or in a PM. Thanks in advance.Did you ever check out the Coconut?

I was tempted to take one for the team and check it out last night but thought I'd ask for some intel first.

GeorgeHentson
10-24-21, 09:01
Did you ever check out the Coconut?

I was tempted to take one for the team and check it out last night but thought I'd ask for some intel first.I've never been there. I was lucky to get away to go to Cafe Risque.

GustavoGuimare
11-02-21, 00:30
Came here on Halloween evening around 8 pm. Cover is $5 for locals. Told the guy at the front I was new. He told me there were 7 dancers that night. It was relatively busy to my surprise. Once you've got your ticket, you just go in and find an open seat / table. Tables aren't very clean and the one I managed to get had leftover trash but the topless waitress was very nice. I wasn't sure if the topless nudity was limited to the 3 am-11 am block I've read in other reviews but there were definitely honkers out. I did not partake in a private dance or other extras but I enjoyed my food (which to be fair was surprisingly good and affordable for the price). I'll probably make another visit and part take more on a less busy night or day.

Ineed Amedic
11-04-21, 18:22
I stopped by Risqué and Coconut over my long weekend. Short story, I had a good time and both, but they definitely aren't your standard places.

Stopped into Risqué a couple of times and had one dance. They have a variety of private dance options. I choose the "lounge dance," which was basically a topless grind session on a kind of wide couch. Not bad, but not my thing really. Especially at $30/5 minutes. The girls are all pretty good looking with some real stunners. Definitely something for everyone. The food is decent.

Coconuts is a strange place, but once I got the vibe, I enjoyed it. It's a small place, with a low stage. Bar on one side, benches on the other. Walking in, it felt like a party. Ton of regulars, drinking a lot, and all having a good time. It's a pastie bar, but the girls are all super attractive. I got to talking to Lola and got one dance in the back. I was by myself, but I could see it getting crowded. This was a Thursday, and it was solidly busy.

GustavoGuimare
12-04-21, 19:55
Came back from Orlando and came here around noon. Excellent service as always. Finally tried a private dance (two to be exact) which go for $30 for 5 minutes (which fly by). Would describe it as max tease galore, with a girl grinding on you, honkers in your face, and the will of god keeping your hands to yourself while on a horizontal leather couch the size of about a full bed that is monitored by two cameras. Must empty pockets into a little white tray before anything. The dedicated waitress wasn't topless during this hour but you'll definitely still see honkers out from the dancers on stage. Probably won't report about this place on here anymore since it's a strip club / cafe and not an AMP / etc and definitely doesn't seem to have any takeout. Just a great place with good food, friendly / sexy girls, and great value if you just want to watch a show. Cheers.

TheWildOne2
12-09-21, 12:57
Came back from Orlando and came here around noon. Excellent service as always. Finally tried a private dance (two to be exact) which go for $30 for 5 minutes (which fly by). Would describe it as max tease galore, with a girl grinding on you, honkers in your face, and the will of god keeping your hands to yourself while on a horizontal leather couch the size of about a full bed that is monitored by two cameras. Must empty pockets into a little white tray before anything. The dedicated waitress wasn't topless during this hour but you'll definitely still see honkers out from the dancers on stage. Probably won't report about this place on here anymore since it's a strip club / cafe and not an AMP / etc and definitely doesn't seem to have any takeout. Just a great place with good food, friendly / sexy girls, and great value if you just want to watch a show. Cheers.Last time I went was before Covid precautions, they had nude waitresses 3 am-11 am (I was there in the afternoon) and nude dancers on stage. One girl offered me a nude dance which was $150 for half an hour or a topless lap dance in a room with no privacy or touching for $30 (I assumed that was per song, but now I hear it's per five minutes which is a better deal.) Now I hear waitresses are topless instead of nude, not a big deal unless the waitresses were better looking than the one I had last time. But, was the stage dance nude or just topless? All of the girls on stage had nice Pu $$ys, much better than some of the girls at some Cocoa Beach clubs that volunteered (that really should have kept their bottoms on, not every one that did so; but a few that didn't look good.) Risque was filled with hot nude dancers last time I went, I hope that's either still the case or returns once there is no longer concern over pandemics.

GeorgeHentson
12-10-21, 09:28
Last time I went was before Covid precautions, they had nude waitresses 3 am-11 am (I was there in the afternoon) and nude dancers on stage. One girl offered me a nude dance which was $150 for half an hour or a topless lap dance in a room with no privacy or touching for $30 (I assumed that was per song, but now I hear it's per five minutes which is a better deal.) Now I hear waitresses are topless instead of nude, not a big deal unless the waitresses were better looking than the one I had last time. But, was the stage dance nude or just topless? All of the girls on stage had nice Pu $$ys, much better than some of the girls at some Cocoa Beach clubs that volunteered (that really should have kept their bottoms on, not every one that did so; but a few that didn't look good.) Risque was filled with hot nude dancers last time I went, I hope that's either still the case or returns once there is no longer concern over pandemics.Yes, they are nude on stage.

FredFlintBc
12-10-21, 13:38
Yes, they are nude on stage.It's been a while since I was at Cafe. Don't remember this option. Is it full service?

TheWildOne2
12-16-21, 14:11
It's been a while since I was at Cafe. Don't remember this option. Is it full service?No, nothing seems to be full service; never heard of any girls doing take out. When I went, the dancers were all nude on stage; but you couldn't touch them like in the topless clubs in Cocoa Beach. A girl said it was $30 for a short topless lap dance with limited contact or $150 for 30 min nude dance with roaming. This may have changed, I was there in 2015.

Moevus
08-23-22, 09:11
Ok, been to Cafe and Coconuts, tired of the druggies and scams in this town. How does one get a stripper to do business?

Heard that some at Cafe will but others say no way,what gives? Been around and seen lots in this town but so tired of the selfish, my shit didn't stink clock waters, people forget that this is a service and the customer is always right. One girl said she was pissed that some girls were doing it and cheap, who are these girls?

The $$ they could make it would be unreal if hey were providers.

Any info on any cute strippers that play?

Rant over.

JJM1985
08-25-22, 08:51
Ok, been to Cafe and Coconuts, tired of the druggies and scams in this town. How does one get a stripper to do business?

Heard that some at Cafe will but others say no way,what gives? Been around and seen lots in this town but so tired of the selfish, my shit didn't stink clock waters, people forget that this is a service and the customer is always right. One girl said she was pissed that some girls were doing it and cheap, who are these girls?

The $$ they could make it would be unreal if hey were providers.

Any info on any cute strippers that play?

Rant over.Was thinking of going, but if scams and druggies I won't, thanks for the info.

Moevus
08-26-22, 13:22
Was thinking of going, but if scams and druggies I won't, thanks for the info.Don't think they are at these 2 locations, just want to know how to get one to go out with me. Of course they want the $$ for dancing but how about a date.

TheWildOne2
09-06-22, 23:43
Is Cafe Risque back to full nude on stage and nude waitresses serving breakfast?

MrAladinSir
09-07-22, 23:45
Is Cafe Risque back to full nude on stage and nude waitresses serving breakfast?I swung by Cafe the other morning and it seemed as standard as ever. A single waitress walking around with her tits out. She was cute, youngish (for Cafe) and had some small perky b cups. Booty shorts were on for dances but she occasionally was walking around bare assed. There were 2 other guys there, both low maintenance but making crude jokes towards her. They must have been regulars because she completely ignored me after bringing me my tea, never even asked me what I wanted for breakfast.

Pleasur Awaits
10-23-22, 22:27
I haven't been to Risque in several years but stopped on Saturday afternoon while headed north from Orlando. Not much different from before. One waitress, one cook, slow service, decent food. Small number of girls, only one really cute and none of them seemed to get a lot of tips. Girls seem to have 15-minute solos in the slow afternoons, so you have some waiting if the one on stage isn't what you're look for. Almost no coming over and chatting with customers afterward (tables close together.) The $30/5 minute room pretty much the same, no touching, sexy conversation while she rubs on you; and maybe if you are a regular you might get a little more intensity. Never tried any of the other packages. Never had success with takeout. My impression is that they avoid LEO attention by keeping it clean, strict on the girls about extras and drugs, lots of cameras watching, and seem protective of girls from guys lurking outside at night (from earlier experience). I had a nice hour, a flirty cute girl for a time of watching with a short grind, and that was it.

IluvDaty2011
05-08-23, 13:05
Traveling from St. Pete to Gainesville this week. Is Risque the only strip club, or is Coconuts Cabaret still open? Just looking for suggestions. Thanks, DATY.

MrAladinSir
05-09-23, 08:14
Traveling from St. Pete to Gainesville this week. Is Risque the only strip club, or is Coconuts Cabaret still open? Just looking for suggestions. Thanks, DATY.Coconuts is open, though I've never been. There's quite a few girls there on various social medias and after some chitchat, there's definitely some take out. One girl at least has done some advertising, but I can't attest to the details.

IluvDaty2011
05-10-23, 16:21
Coconuts is open, though I've never been. There's quite a few girls there on various social medias and after some chitchat, there's definitely some take out. One girl at least has done some advertising, but I can't attest to the details.Doesn't sound like much extras in the club. Maybe I should opt for a "massage" while I'm in town.

Thanks, DATY.

Octane
05-10-23, 19:18
Been to both but curious if any of the dancers have an OF? My recent favorite has moved on.

Bcuplvr
05-11-23, 06:18
The scene in Gainesville is pretty lame compared to the larger metropolitan areas in Florida. You're most likely to get some sort of action at a local AMP versus strip club.

Doesn't sound like much extras in the club. Maybe I should opt for a "massage" while I'm in town.

Thanks, DATY.

TheRogue099
09-04-23, 13:56
FWB and I were passing through (8 pm -ish) Sunday evening on our way back from a trip.

Always saw the signs but never stopped in when solo. Until FWB said let's go!

Pretty busy. About 10 gents and 7/8 ladies. Food was decent for bar food and reasonably priced.

The ladies? Let's just say the line up was (IMO) excellent. FWB had a fistful of dollars and had no problem attracting the ladies to our table and on stage. She was in heaven. LOL.

Full nude on stage, every so often nude on the floor.

We will go back and bring some friends along too next time.

FreshWater3
10-30-23, 10:50
I stopped in here as I've driven past so many times and had to just find out how it was. Figured I would at least get a bite to eat if nothing else. Food was meh but was so completely surprised by the talent. Second one up on the stage was a complete 11. Blond, long hair, natural c's with the best Bush. Smoking hot. Cute girl next door type. I'm not at all the strip club guy so I really have no idea about extras and how they work. Is there extras to be had here? I was willing to about do anything for this one but decided to jet out as I had thought there was no way this one would go for it and I would just donate a ton of money and be frustrated.

MrAladinSir
11-05-23, 09:12
I stopped in here as I've driven past so many times and had to just find out how it was. Figured I would at least get a bite to eat if nothing else. Food was meh but was so completely surprised by the talent. Second one up on the stage was a complete 11. Blond, long hair, natural c's with the best Bush. Smoking hot. Cute girl next door type. I'm not at all the strip club guy so I really have no idea about extras and how they work. Is there extras to be had here? I was willing to about do anything for this one but decided to jet out as I had thought there was no way this one would go for it and I would just donate a ton of money and be frustrated.In my experience Cafe is hit or miss on the talent but rarely ever anyone I'd call a 11. Do you recall who it was? As for extras, sadly no. I've never heard of anything extra being offered here. There are cameras in the rooms where they give dances but if you do the peep show option you can jerk off. A few of the girls have OF pages and once forever ago I was offered take out that never delivered.

My advice? Grab some food, watch the girls but don't have high expectations of anything else.

YMMV (but probably not by much).

Mikaeles
01-08-24, 20:44
Stopped into Cafe the other morning on my way to Gaineville. Arrived at about 7:30 am decided to get some breakfast food wasn't bad. Only down side was the girl was pushy to get a dance while I was trying to eat kind of annoying atleast let me finish my eggs first. I think she figured it out because she sat next to me and just chatted until I finished my food. After she asked a fourth time at this point if I wanted a dance. I said sure we went into the back I was smart decided to wear my dress pants with not underware on so I can get max feel. She was a latina with large boobs forget her name but she was grinding me hard and moving around so she could feel me better. Told me I was smart this way she could feel where to grind. She even left a little wet spot on my pants so I think she was enjoying it. Sat back down and the waitress was a cute skinny blonde girl when I arrived she had a sweatshirt and bikini bottoms on but when I came out of the private dance she was walking around with her bottoms off and sweat shirt still on. I asked if I could tip her to see her boobs she agreed and flashed them to me but wouldn't do a private dance with me. She had a cute little Bush and tight small tiny ass. Only other talent was a tall solid muscular black girl who was dancing on the stage naked and spreading her ass a lot in front of me. Over all good time would've liked to get a rub from the blonde but I don't think she liked me because whenever I tried to talk to her she would walk away really quick. I so wish this place was a little looser on the rules. No touching, the panties over the panties in the dance and everything is just annoying. Ended up only dropping maybe 150 dollars before I left where if they had other things I'd be dropping 500 or more every time.