PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dan Quail
03-20-12, 00:03
Just moved to area. My neighbor pointed out a blondeatnw 10th / univ ave. She's about 5'10, skinny, white. He says SW. I saw her a few days later, early am. Screaming at her bf. All he wants to do is eff other girls & hit her. Really yelling at this guy. Skip to yet another few days. See her walking with old homeless looking guy. I go for a walk to see her. Catch up with by headshop. Talk to her, mention the yelling. She laughs says she is waiting for Uncle. Name is Christina. Comes out and says people say she is SW. Not, just know a lot of people. I'd say early to kid 20's. Any help?

SoFakingDumb
03-20-12, 07:06
Just moved to area. My neighbor pointed out a blondeatnw 10th / univ ave. She's about 5'10, skinny, white. He says SW. I saw her a few days later, early am. Screaming at her bf. All he wants to do is eff other girls & hit her. Really yelling at this guy. Skip to yet another few days. See her walking with old homeless looking guy. I go for a walk to see her. Catch up with by headshop. Talk to her, mention the yelling. She laughs says she is waiting for Uncle. Name is Christina. Comes out and says people say she is SW. Not, just know a lot of people. I'd say early to kid 20's. Any help?Its likely semantics (if you were in her position, wouldn't you ride a technicality as far it could go?). Odds are she is open to an "arrangement", but probably not worth shitting where you eat

Dan Quail
03-20-12, 09:55
Its likely semantics (if you were in her position, wouldn't you ride a technicality as far it could go?). Odds are she is open to an "arrangement", but probably not worth shitting where you eatI'm not that dumb as to bring her to apartment. My buddy has seen Snowpea, went to a dive on 13th. I met a skinny redhead named Lynette about a year ago, not much to look at. $20 BBBJ and good. That's it so far.

Lynette just disappeared though.

SoFakingDumb
03-20-12, 19:09
I'm not that dumb as to bring her to apartment. My buddy has seen Snowpea, went to a dive on 13th. I met a skinny redhead named Lynette about a year ago, not much to look at. $20 BBBJ and good. That's it so far.

Lynette just disappeared though.Didn't mean that necessarily, I just meant that I would personally not go for a girl who is that well known in the neighborhood I live in.

Dan Quail
03-22-12, 20:33
Only girl spotted in 3 days was last night around 10 and a fer mins ago. Same girl on SE 6th. Gents, she's a large mammal. I mean a whopper. 260 at least. I'm think she may have eaten the other girls. Gobbled up the competion.

Good luck to all.

Gatorgrad83
04-02-12, 12:51
I have been noticing a lot of activity on 13th street on that little road that goes between Dominos and the back of the ABC motel. Probably three different girls in the last week or so. One younger, short red hair. Another older, a little stockier but not bad with black hair, and one overweight blonde that made me speed up so I didn't have to look at her much longer.

KyleClem
05-18-12, 23:35
Had dream about sum tall skank short black hair an tated up on SW 13th Sunday night. Looked ok 6 on SW scale. Went to her room abc. Shit hole. Her room mate passed put on bed. $20 BBBJ. Poor service will not repeat. Bad tude.

Soirbh
06-20-12, 09:05
See report 4779 on the Orlando SW board.

Richard Nixon
06-20-12, 22:56
I don't think she's a provider. See her walking often.

KyleClem
06-21-12, 07:30
I don't think she's a provider. See her walking often.I've seen her all over town. Last few years. Tried to pick up. No luck. I think she is crazy. She's always talking to her self.

KyleClem
06-24-12, 09:30
Dam Gainesville is getting pretty lame. Anyone have a Utrecht or good hook up they might wish to share? ? Please PM info. Will return favor if I find sumthing worth sharing.

Richard Nixon
06-28-12, 07:16
Florida arrests shows Bianca won't be near 4th / main today.

GolfTee3
07-04-12, 21:04
I have a friend working downtown in the tall building who keeps seeing a possible WSW near Santa Fe at 6th and University. He describes her as under 25, about 5'6" and fairly slender. She's often strolling around the area in the afternoons.

He said she always looks fresh and is well dressed, but wears high heels and attention-grabbing outfits. She was out again this Tuesday around 5:30 pm. She has only popped up recently and apparently looks more like a coed than a worker.

Any intel would be appreciated on this one! He's going to try and chat her up next time if he can slip away from work and get downstairs quickly enough.

Soirbh
07-06-12, 13:36
I have a friend working downtown in the tall building who keeps seeing a possible WSW near Santa Fe at 6th and University. He describes her as under 25, about 5'6" and fairly slender. She's often strolling around the area in the afternoons.

He said she always looks fresh and is well dressed, but wears high heels and attention-grabbing outfits. She was out again this Tuesday around 5:30 pm. She has only popped up recently and apparently looks more like a coed than a worker.

Any intel would be appreciated on this one! He's going to try and chat her up next time if he can slip away from work and get downstairs quickly enough.Walking distance to Uncle's. It would be interesting to know if she gets in a different car each time.

GolfTee3
07-17-12, 01:14
By chance, my buddy spotted her strolling again near the old AGH site on Sunday around 6 pm. He knew it was her immediately because of the 5" lace-up heels and extremely long, straight blonde hair. She wasn't wearing much makeup and it looked like she was of Polish or similar European descent.

He had a passenger in his car at the time, so he couldn't stop and chat. But he mentioned there was another monger nearby who looked like he was about ready to scoop her.

Apparently she was in a very open area this time that wouldn't provide Uncle much cover to hide. So approach with caution, but she might be a real island of fun in the middle of the swamp.

Tshare
07-23-12, 19:32
So, SW is not my thing. My last time was when mullets were still popular. Today it just doesn't feel safe for me and somehow I get the feeling LEO is not the only one watching in this small town. I do, however, stumble across lots of info while researching and if it's your thing, then be careful:

"Have you met an SW, small white BBW, very short brown hair, tat on left shoulder? Has been seen walking with Mz. Becky in the SW 13th St and SW 16th Ave area. If you are even remotely interested in this one, be sure to go in 100% covered and nothing BB should be on the menu. Frankly, it would be safer for your health to just keep driving."

Oh BTW, Mz. Becky is visiting with uncle right now and her exit fee is likely higher than management will be willing to part with.

Be safe gentlemen.

FredFlintBc
08-21-12, 16:53
So I have been at this game for a while. Usually use this site as a cross reference for another site and NR. Decided to join. Saw a blond WSW on S 13th this morning. Have seen her walking the past few weeks, but I got the wave today. I know I am a noob, but does anyone have intel on this one?

Bcuplvr
08-24-12, 21:10
Saw a blond WSW on S 13th this morning. Have seen her walking the past few weeks, but I got the wave today.Wow, haven't seen any SWs on SW 13th for quite a while, and I do find occasion to drive it a few times a week, usually around noonish or shortly after 5. About what time of day are you seeing this fine roadside attraction? If I spot her and have any compelling thoughts, I'll pass them along to you.

FredFlintBc
08-25-12, 23:14
Wow, haven't seen any SWs on SW 13th for quite a while, and I do find occasion to drive it a few times a week, usually around noonish or shortly after 5. About what time of day are you seeing this fine roadside attraction? If I spot her and have any compelling thoughts, I'll pass them along to you.I saw her in the morning, between 8-10. She is the first I have seen in a while too.

Gene485
09-01-12, 08:19
There are now at least 3 on 13th around texaco at 21st st. The dark haired girl definetly has good oral skills and takes direction well, she also looks italian short a little bigger then I usually like but nice girl, one is taller has dirty brown hair looks doable but was either by her drug boy or crossing street, damn timing sucked. Number three is most times on opposite corner near motel, just not my type.

Good hunting

Gene485
09-01-12, 08:24
Also 2 on 4th between depot and wiliston. Keri nice girl good oral 22 reasons to see her skills, and trisha again oral 22 reasons but FS may be had for 50 she was quite quick to tell me

Good hunting

FredFlintBc
09-05-12, 00:34
There are now at least 3 on 13th around texaco at 21st st. The dark haired girl definetly has good oral skills and takes direction well, she also looks italian short a little bigger then I usually like but nice girl, one is taller has dirty brown hair looks doable but was either by her drug boy or crossing street, damn timing sucked. Number three is most times on opposite corner near motel, just not my type.

Good huntingWhat time of day did you see them. I have been having no luck.

Gene485
09-05-12, 19:12
What time of day did you see them. I have been having no luck.Try around 9 pm. Although did spot several on 13th around 6 am as well, had best luck on 4th around 8 to 10 pm.

Good hunting

Majik Mike
09-20-12, 08:19
Eary morning drive by 27 headed for Jax nothing to report its slim pickins this week may have to resort to NR or BP if Jax does not pan out today.

Tersiphone2
09-28-12, 00:31
Just had a dream I met up with Shae. Tall, normal body, tattoos all over, short cut strawberry hair. 7 or so on the scale. 20 reasons not to see her. In my dream she had good skills but started complaining literally 3minutes after closing my eyes and had a pretty bad attitude the whole time. I wouldn't want this to be a recurring dream unless I could catch up on my sleep in, literally. 4 minutes or less!

Ugh!

FredFlintBc
10-02-12, 13:44
Just had a dream I met up with Shae. Tall, normal body, tattoos all over, short cut strawberry hair. 7 or so on the scale. 20 reasons not to see her. In my dream she had good skills but started complaining literally 3minutes after closing my eyes and had a pretty bad attitude the whole time. I wouldn't want this to be a recurring dream unless I could catch up on my sleep in, literally. 4 minutes or less!

Ugh!Is this girl blond? I think I saw her get scooped on s 13th by another monger this morning. Looked promising.

Richard Nixon
11-07-12, 00:09
Some activity on SW 13th street.

Some activity on se 4th st, north of williston Road

Richard Nixon
11-07-12, 00:17
Some activity on SW 13th street.

Some activity on se 4th st, north of williston Road

Soirbh
11-16-12, 01:00
Saw no one on that stretch 9pm on a Thursday night. Nothing going on around the 720 building either. Plenty of people out and about in between but no one looking for a ride.

Lowrance
11-25-12, 18:48
Saw a nice looking SW (7-8) walking down 441 across from the Hunter Marine factory aroung 5:00 pm. Long brown hair with a nice bod. When I circle back someone had alrady scooped her up.

Richard Nixon
11-26-12, 22:17
What's good on a dominos pizza on SW 13th street? Snowpea is!

She was wearing a tight black dress. But popo was parked on the sidestreet.

KyleClem
11-28-12, 22:49
WOW, I thought Snowpea would of wasted away bye now. Anyone ever see that small short hair blonde girl? She was very cute. She went to see uncle about a year or so ago, have not seen since.

KyleClem
11-28-12, 23:16
WOW, I thought Snowpea would of wasted away bye now. Anyone ever see that small short hair blonde girl? She was very cute. She went to see uncle about a year or so ago, have not seen since.

FredFlintBc
12-10-12, 15:23
Saw a WSW this morning. Strawberry blond and well worn. Any intel?

Dongr
12-14-12, 00:12
Thanks to posts here I picked up Liz in front of Dominos on SW 13. Very cute 25 year old. She had me go thru the Dollar Store to some apartments behind Dominos. She made a call and wanted me to go with her to an apartment on the second floor. I felt very uncomfortable and left her when she got out of the car. They were very run down apartments. She would not do a car date as she said trust her it was too dangerous. I may have missed out but ended up stopping in Ocala and seen Tammy on my way back to Summerfield. Anyone have any info on Liz?

Don

Soirbh
12-14-12, 10:17
Thanks to posts here I picked up Liz in front of Dominos on SW 13. Very cute 25 year old. She had me go thru the Dollar Store to some apartments behind Dominos. She made a call and wanted me to go with her to an apartment on the second floor. I felt very uncomfortable and left her when she got out of the car. They were very run down apartments. She would not do a car date as she said trust her it was too dangerous. I may have missed out but ended up stopping in Ocala and seen Tammy on my way back to Summerfield. Anyone have any info on Liz?

DonI don't know Liz. I had a date 10+ years ago in an apartment behind Dominos before I knew better. Mine was safe and legit thankfully although it wasn't very satisfying and the room / bed gross. You were better off leaving. You're thinking with the right head. Good job!

Dongr
12-16-12, 13:36
Talked with Cassie a little overweight 30 year old by the dollar store on SW 13 on Saturday. Average looking but a cute face and smile. Didn't have time to sample and no phone. Said she stayed with a 37 or so year old at abc. Big tits and known for her BJ's. Next time in town will call the room and try to hook up with one or both. Anyone know who I am talking about?

Don

Horn E Toad
12-24-12, 04:13
Cruised SW 13th St. And motels for about 4 passes over a 30 minute period and saw nothing! Not even Uncle Leo was out this fine Sunday night. It was completely deserted tonight.

FredFlintBc
01-03-13, 11:02
Saw a pair of redhead WSW across from the pizza place at 8:30am today. Kinda cute. 7-8 on SW scale. Any info. Is one of them Liz?

Richard Nixon
01-09-13, 22:25
Snowpea is still haning out there. Don't know about the redhead. Belinda is near SE 4th st. And SE williston road.

Saw a pair of redhead WSW across from the pizza place at 8:30am today. Kinda cute. 7-8 on SW scale. Any info. Is one of them Liz?

Nicko
01-15-13, 22:59
Went looking up some major roads like SW 13th nothing, even some back roads off 13th tried Williston nothing. Not from around here, any help is appreciated.

Salty4321
01-22-13, 16:46
I saw this one walking down 4th yesterday but too much traffic to scoop up. Man she had a massive rack.

Richard Nixon
02-12-13, 00:02
Pickins are slim, so I opted for Denver at 4th and main.

She didn't remember me and had a better attitude this time.

Vspang11
03-01-13, 00:24
Decided to drive down 4th on a whim around 9 pm. On the first pass I didn't see anything. Did a you-turn, and coincidentally one came out near the bike path. Big girl, glasses. A few intersections later I saw a shorter blonde also come out, also with glasses.

Chubbing
03-02-13, 11:15
Decided to drive down 4th on a whim around 9 pm. On the first pass I didn't see anything. Did a you-turn, and coincidentally one came out near the bike path. Big girl, glasses. A few intersections later I saw a shorter blonde also come out, also with glasses.The shorter blond is ok, I think her name is Cassie.

Tersiphone2
03-04-13, 18:57
Just took a quick drive around the usual haunts. Started dreaming around 4th, found a nice young vision (6/10 on scale) near the bike trail. Red hair, in a braid, glasses, a bit overweight, not bad. Good time in all, very enthusiastic oral communicator .2, no complaints.

Twisted33
04-05-13, 14:13
Took a detour yesterday around 3:30. Saw some interesting activity. There was most certainly a WSW on 4 by bike trail. Then on south 13 I saw a tag team duo of blondes that were

Initially talking to a male figure. Swooped back around and they were talking to an prospective client but I don't think he agreed. Cause I saw them soon after. They were making it obvious what they were doing which had me suspicious. I did not desire to partake just happened to notice some things.

Jaypno1
04-25-13, 18:10
Whats good.

From Orlando and thinking of going to your city but I want to know are they any asians SW in Gainesville?

Where are the street like OBT to see them?

Thanks

NihilBomb
04-27-13, 19:24
When are the girls usually out? I've been down SW 13th a couple of times and haven't seen anyone. And where is 4th?

Chubbing
05-11-13, 21:38
Meet Tiffany Saturday. Clean girl, good action. Has dark curly hair.

Soirbh
07-31-13, 10:28
I was just looking around to see if there was anything interesting. I was headed east on 2nd Ave downtown and was right across from the St. Francis House on Main. A short, busty brunette with cellphone to her ear and a cigarette in the other hand that I was eyeing was on the north side of 2nd. A pickup behind me in the left lane waved at her and she jumped in. He then switched to the right lane and then headed south on Main. This was about 6:45pm Tuesday. I thought maybe it was one of you.

Just before that I'd seen a girl walking north from 2nd and had considered looping back but decided I was happy having seen the brunette pickup.

Anthlozz
08-13-13, 10:18
In the city for a few day's so I decided to stroll through 4th by the trail. Seen a nice little brunette with short hair. Circled around a few times waiting for her to come back out and flagged her over to a side street. She opened the door and looked hesitant, asked if I knew her, I said no. I said it just looked like you could use a ride on a hot day. She said she didn't need a ride, asked if I was LEO, and I told her no. She told me to touch her and she pulled her top down so I grabbed a nice little hand full of titty and thought we were good to go but she said she didn't want to get in trouble. Got out and shut the door and walked away. I don't know if she seen something I didn't or she was spooked by my window tint. Either way, it was a real bummer. She was a cutie. Had a little stomach on her but other than that, I'd give her an 8/10. Oh, and she had a short dress on. That's an automatic thumbs up in my book. Other than her, I seen no talent. Gave up and went back to my room and here I am.

RaysFan
09-02-13, 19:44
I took a ride down Wednesday about 12:45. Passed 1st before to quonset hut. Short dark hair with male companion not far behind. 2nd was at bridge. Kinda tall, nice dress, bigger but she stumbled into the street. Not sure if drunk or clumsy. Almost stopped for 3rd. On left half way up hill toward williston Road. Strawberry or red longer hair in ponytail. Looked kinda nerdy. Afraid to stop in company truck. Anyone know the redhead?

Honestly shocked to see 3 on 1 pass. Never happened before.

Yyzvisitor
09-06-13, 05:53
Had to return to visit family again and stayed at a cheap hotel on 13th to save a few bucks. Saw Clarissa at her new place for a quick BJ. She looks good and the service was as well. On the second night, I picked up a new one, name Anna, darker hispanic girl I found on 10th Ave, next to the radiator shop off main. Took her to my place for some fun and came hard while fucking her on the bed. Nice body and pretty compliant for $.40 plus a tip.

That's all.

YYZ

Soirbh
09-27-13, 18:53
Pink dress 10/10. Walking with obvious sexy sway. She had a small boombox on her shoulder. She did not give me the look. This was 5:30pm Friday. Probably not a SW but don't see that too often.

Richard Nixon
09-29-13, 22:50
Was she blond, maybe wearing a hat?

On 06-20-12 I posted a picture of a non-provider that might be the same pink wearing walker you mention.

Pink dress 10/10. Walking with obvious sexy sway. She had a small boombox on her shoulder. She did not give me the look. This was 5:30pm Friday. Probably not a SW but don't see that too often.

Soirbh
09-29-13, 22:57
Was she blond, maybe wearing a hat?

On 06-20-12 I posted a picture of a non-provider that might be the same pink wearing walker you mention.No hat and not blonde. If I see her again I'll try to snap a picture. Caught me by surprise walking between McD's and 13th / Univ.

FredFlintBc
10-07-13, 09:25
This girl is on anti-psycotic meds. A friend knows of her life story and not only is she not for hire, but you wouldn't want to hire her anyway. Run away!

No hat and not blonde. If I see her again I'll try to snap a picture. Caught me by surprise walking between McD's and 13th / Univ.

CharKelly
10-20-13, 17:20
I'm in the area for a few days for business and was looking for some reliable hookups. I've got many great contacts to share with anyone who might be travelling to Broward or Palm Beach County. Would really appreciate some local action while I'm here.

Thanks,

Charlie

DomToDate
11-18-13, 16:54
I don't think she's a provider. See her walking often.She's still around. I've seen her continuously for the past three years just walking around. The latest was this past Sunday on 6th ave. Twice I've seen her get into a random car, but I tried to engage her twice in two different vehicles and she just walked on by. One time she made eyes and the other she didn't. She's either 2 sandwiches shy of a picnic or a really picky provider.

Tshare
11-26-13, 18:49
Careful out on the streets, just sayin!

Chubbing
12-14-13, 21:57
Saturday evening I meet Jane. A very nice girl that lives in tent city.

Very pretty on any scale. Very nice BBBJCIM.

Yyzvisitor
12-15-13, 08:32
Saturday evening I meet Jane. A very nice girl that lives in tent city.

Very pretty on any scale. Very nice BBBJCIM.Where does she hang?

YYZ.

Chubbing
12-15-13, 15:00
Where does she hang?

YYZ.Depot Ave and S Main.

Chubbing
12-15-13, 23:35
Where does she hang?

YYZ.Depot Ave and S Main.

Yyzvisitor
12-16-13, 07:03
Depot Ave and S Main.Thanks.

I'll be in town again for a few days after Christmas, and I'll look out for her and report back. If you have any contact info, please PM me.

Thanks!

YYZ.

Richard Nixon
12-20-13, 00:22
Today stung too.

Careful out on the streets, just sayin!

Yyzvisitor
12-30-13, 13:06
Depot Ave and S Main.Hey Chubbing and all:

Got the opportunity to pickup Janie the country Girl Chubbing mentioned. She's definitely attractive looking in my view, but not really "pretty" per se. You can see her mugshot on Florida. Arrests. Org (She was open with me about having been busted a couple of time), although she's a lot better looking than her mugshots show. She's lost a bunch of weight and has had a kid or two for sure. I like that she's a redhead, but I'the prefer her hair to be longer. She says she's 37, and looks it, but has had a rough life overall, which I think made her appreciate what I can do for her that much more.

When I picked her up on Depot between S. Main and the rotary, she was pleased to see I had a nice car, dressed well, and had a room at the Hampton Inn a few blocks away. I told her I'the give her a "try. Out" for 0.4 to see how she'the do, and I must say her performance was very good. We set up a date later that night back at my room and went for the full tour and she did well there also. Full GFE performance, all I could take and then some. Doesn't care for Cowgirl, but did it for me anyway, but demurred for now on a k9 workout. I gave her 0.5 for that one, about 2 hours worth, which I enjoyed very much. She wanted to do an overnighter, but I declined that offer this time around.

We were supposed to meet up to do some shopping at Victoria's Secret, but it didn't work out. My guess is that she's more about the money right now which I'm good with. She says she's moving into an apartment this week, which is why some scheduled opportunities didn't work out, or so she says. We also had made a plan to go out to dinner at Amelia's, but when I parked in the lot off 4th Ave, she said she wasn't hungry for food, and would rather have another sex session with me. So she convinced me of this new plan with some play time in my car, making out heavily and unleashing junior in the front seat with me for some good head with shaft and ball licking thrown in for good measure!

Took her back to my place and pounded her for all I was worth, and had another good time. Her boobs are saggy, but okay in my book as her overall performance makes up for that in my opinion.

She also made a midnight visit to me for another round unexpectedly, and she got me going again. Three times in one day. Not bad! If I can get her some nice clothes and heels and get her dressed up more, it'the be a solid 8 out of 10 experience, which for Gainesville streetwalkers isn't bad at all. As it was, she's about a 7 overall which is still pretty good. I also saw Strawberry (long blond hair) out as well a Patricia and Dawn Putnam which I passed on once I found Janie. The cops were definitely out and crawling about SE 4th Street every 10 minutes or so, so be careful.

Lost her digits on the trip home, but know where to find her when I need to off SE 4th usually, unless she really does get an apartment so who knows.

Thanks for name and suggestion!

Be safe dudes.

YYZ out!

Member #4816
01-08-14, 13:22
Fellas I'm visiting the area for a few months. Do you guys any suggestions as to where I should be lurking for girls here. And around what time they hang out? If you ever go to Miami I'll hook you guys up, plenty of talent over there, thanks!

KyleClem
02-24-14, 08:48
Any new girls out?

Member #4816
02-24-14, 10:51
Any new girls out?Thread has been dead for a couple of months, keep us posted if you find anything, let's keep this board updated.

Fringus
04-08-14, 17:39
On fourth yesterday 730 pm. Wearing a bright orange top. Made me suspicious, anyone know her? Calling attention like that makes me think about uncle.

AmericanPatrio
04-09-14, 19:32
I USD to live in Gainesville, and there was this SW who went by "snow Pea" Tried searching all over for any trace of her digitally but couldn't. Dunno if any of you know if she is still there? Or where she is. She was not the best looking, but a spinner she was and definitely one of my atf; s.

Richard Nixon
04-10-14, 08:25
Snow Pea was on SE 4th st last week, near SE 11th pl. She use to have a rockin body and a let's do it attitude. Now she's a clock watcher.

I USD to live in Gainesville, and there was this SW who went by "snow Pea" Tried searching all over for any trace of her digitally but couldn't. Dunno if any of you know if she is still there? Or where she is. She was not the best looking, but a spinner she was and definitely one of my atf; s.

KyleClem
04-10-14, 09:25
Snow pea posted a add on BP a week or so ago.

Chubbing
04-10-14, 10:10
Snow pea posted a add on BP a week or so ago.WOW, meet her a long time age. Do you remember what name she posted under?

KyleClem
04-10-14, 11:52
WOW, meet her a long time age. Do you remember what name she posted under?Celestte. March 28.

AmericanPatrio
04-11-14, 17:05
Celestte. March 28.Wow, actually to be honest, I am surprised she is still alive. She lived on the edge that one.

KyleClem
04-16-14, 08:41
Out an about Sunday around 1 pm. Saw a few pretty good looking girls at the dog park. Not sure if they were WSW?? Also spotted a fat HSW on 4 down by bread place. Her belly was bigger than mine so I passed.

Yyzvisitor
04-17-14, 05:48
Out an about Sunday around 1 pm. Saw a few pretty good looking girls at the dog park. Not sure if they were WSW?? Also spotted a fat HSW on 4 down by bread place. Her belly was bigger than mine so I passed.Where is it?

YYZ.

KyleClem
04-17-14, 06:25
Where is it?

YYZ.Across the street from st. Francis House on s.main.

Monger654
04-19-14, 05:13
Snow pea posted a add on BP a week or so ago.Snow Pea did? Wow, I remember back when she was pregnant. Haha.

KyleClem
04-30-14, 04:03
Dreamed I was in Newberry yesterday an ran across Issy. WSW about a 7 out of 10. Said she was 24. Lives in old town. BBBJ cim. 20 Mario coins.

KyleClem
05-02-14, 10:37
To everyone one that pm me about Izzy, I the dream she had no phone. An I found my best dreams were in streets behind the fire station on post office.

Member #4816
05-02-14, 11:23
To everyone one that pm me about Izzy, I the dream she had no phone. An I found my best dreams were in streets behind the fire station on post office.Around what time do your dreams take place?

KyleClem
05-04-14, 13:47
Around 11 am.

KyleClem
05-08-14, 06:36
Was out on stroll yesterday around 200 pm. Saw 4 WSW on s main an depot down to waldo Road...3 were ruff. Then small blonde (forgot her name) been with before very bad attitude an always in a rush. About a 6/10 on SW scale.so I keep on driving an passed on the others.

Member #4816
05-09-14, 06:32
Was out on stroll yesterday around 200 pm. Saw 4 WSW on s main an depot down to waldo Road...3 were ruff. Then small blonde (forgot her name) been with before very bad attitude an always in a rush. About a 6/10 on SW scale.so I keep on driving an passed on the others.I think you're talking about Nicole, she lives in tent city. I dram with her a couple of times, she has a very fishy smelling kitty.

Anthlozz
05-30-14, 08:22
Was out on stroll yesterday around 200 pm. Saw 4 WSW on s main an depot down to waldo Road...3 were ruff. Then small blonde (forgot her name) been with before very bad attitude an always in a rush. About a 6/10 on SW scale.so I keep on driving an passed on the others.I think that small blonde is the same girl I had a bad dream about. (Tattoo on her shoulder) Dreamed she was sketched out, went against my better judgement and handed her a Jackson to calm her down, after about 30 seconds of a BBBJ she pops up and says it isn't worth getting caught, jumps out of the car and takes off. Always hated this stroll (4th) but when I'm in town it's usually the only place that has any action.

On another note, Christina is awesome. Great personality, great skills and reasonable. Never rushed and always a sweatheart. She's preggo but seems drug free. Hangs around the Dominos and usually stays at the Scottish inn. If you see her, treat her good and have fun.

Mazvid
06-24-14, 18:52
I saw her hanging out on SW 4th Ave near main street. She was small, petite, white, with blonde (maybe dirty blonde) hair. Her hair was curly and she had a cast on her arm. I would give her a 7. 5 out of 10. Though, it could be one of those things that is pretty from afar, but far from pretty.

Again, I was just driving by and had no time to stop. She gave me the look. Anyone know who she is?

Towman
06-26-14, 09:02
I've seen several different girls on the stroll lately on SW 20th ave between the little gas station at SW 42nd st and SW 40th another site I picked one WSW probably 28 to 35 red hair I think she said her name was jessi I don't remember or care I did not per take I don't shit where I eat at I usually take my business to OBT I just wanted to see if what I thought I was seeing was real there must be a dope house somewhere near by been seeing this going on for a few days now at night good luck.

Chubbing
06-27-14, 22:55
I've seen several different girls on the stroll lately on SW 20th ave between the little gas station at SW 42nd st and SW 40th another site I picked one WSW probably 28 to 35 red hair I think she said her name was jessi I don't remember or care I did not per take I don't shit where I eat at I usually take my business to OBT I just wanted to see if what I thought I was seeing was real there must be a dope house somewhere near by been seeing this going on for a few days now at night good luck.Drove by on my way home from work. 1030 pm. West of MIll Run. I saw one WSW and her bf/bg/pimp at the bus stop.

I wasnt looking to stop so I passed on by.

Alucard269
06-30-14, 07:24
Visiting from Lake City, how are the SW in Gville? Should I go to backpage instead?

Alucard269
06-30-14, 07:26
Hey guys. I travel to Gville once a week for work. Are the street walkers here reasonable? Or should I stick to backpage?

Member #4816
08-30-14, 00:16
Picked up a chubby girl walking by UF yesterday. Wasn't much to look at but one hell of a good time.How much was the damage?

FredFlintBc
09-15-14, 01:12
So as I was driving down 13th close to the scottish Inn, I saw this BSW maybe in her mid 30's HUGEE tits. I asked her if she needed a ride and she said yea, that she's going to the Scottish Inn. I took her there and she offered for me to go to her room. I wasnt too sure on her looks so I got her number and told her ill be back. I came back a couple of hours later to hit it and as I was waiting for her to text me back I saw this girl walking by. I called her over and we started talking, but she didn't want to talk she wanted straight business. We went to her room and she quoted me. 4. She started off with a BBBJ then CG, doggy then finished up in CG again. This girl is pretty decent looking, I've seen her post on BP and she looks just like her pics there.

(I'm posting my review here since I saw her walking and didn't meet her through BP).Did you get any digits? PM.

Fox Mulder 25
09-21-14, 22:11
I have info on ft myers (lived there for 3 months, rt 41, sidestreets, they're plentiful there), and went thru OBT in orlando several times (no rocket scientist required, they're everywhere). Dammit, guess I bring nothing to the table. Be safe, wrap it, and send me your crazy ladies (I'm bored). Gnite all.

Member #4816
09-21-14, 22:45
I have info on ft myers (lived there for 3 months, rt 41, sidestreets, they're plentiful there), and went thru OBT in orlando several times (no rocket scientist required, they're everywhere). Dammit, guess I bring nothing to the table. Be safe, wrap it, and send me your crazy ladies (I'm bored). Gnite all.What types are you into? I have a couple of digits if you pm me.

Dre99
10-02-14, 13:05
So as I was driving down 13th close to the scottish Inn, I saw this BSW maybe in her mid 30's HUGEE tits. I asked her if she needed a ride and she said yea, that she's going to the Scottish Inn. I took her there and she offered for me to go to her room. I wasnt too sure on her looks so I got her number and told her ill be back. I came back a couple of hours later to hit it and as I was waiting for her to text me back I saw this girl walking by. I called her over and we started talking, but she didn't want to talk she wanted straight business. We went to her room and she quoted me. 4. She started off with a BBBJ then CG, doggy then finished up in CG again. This girl is pretty decent looking, I've seen her post on BP and she looks just like her pics there.

(I'm posting my review here since I saw her walking and didn't meet her through BP).Does anyone know her name?

Member #4816
10-03-14, 14:07
Does anyone know her name?If you're talking about the girl in the pics I posted. Then her name is Erika.

SweetJoe37
10-05-14, 19:32
So, I'm in Gainesville for school from Jacksonville, and I was wondering which streets ate the best to look for SWs here in town.

KyleClem
10-06-14, 11:14
From s13th street. Steak an shake down to waldo road. S main from court house down to Winn Dixie.

Soirbh
11-11-14, 02:28
BSW east side of SW 13th Street around 1 am Monday night / Tuesday morning. I didn't pickup.

OsoChillaxed
11-23-14, 01:37
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

OsoChillaxed
11-23-14, 23:16

(I'm posting my review here since I saw her walking and didn't meet her through BP).My last reply to this post was deleted. Did she give yoy a number? If so, could you Pm me.

LongNdHard21
11-25-14, 04:16
I believe I saw this same girl when I was on university. I was on the stroll for business instead of pleasure though. So didn't have time for a closer examination. Glad someone got to her though. At least if I see her again I will know she is legit. What did she quote you?

I dram, I Picked up this BSW on University across the street from UF. I noticed she kept looking into cars as they were driving by, and from my experience, that is typical SW behavior. So I decided to pick her up. She's a very beautiful girl doesn't look like the typical SW, she had a 8/10 body probably around 20 yrs old. We Started chatting and she starts telling me she failed some classes at UF and is now trying to make money since she has to pay them out of pocket. I didn't believe her, it sounded too much like a set up. I told her I actually have to go pick a friend and I needed to drop her off where we were. She pulls her shirt up and tells me she really needs the money and grabbed my hand to her chest. At this point I tell her my friend can wait. We parked in one of my safe spots and hoped on to the back seat. She began with a hot CBJ, then CG to doggy then finished up in MISH. She was really into it the whole time. Like she hadn't been fucked in months, she was moaning and touching herself, super wet. 10/10 action. I drove her back to where I got her from, we hugged and said good bye.

I would most def, pick her up again.

-ElNasty.

Member #4816
11-25-14, 12:21
I believe I saw this same girl when I was on university. I was on the stroll for business instead of pleasure though. So didn't have time for a closer examination. Glad someone got to her though. At least if I see her again I will know she is legit. What did she quote you?

.Yes I was randomly driving by when I saw her, never would've thought to find a girl like that on University especially in front of the University. She quoted $100, which I don't think its cheap considering the amount of time we spent, but then again we were risking in the car. And I gave her a 20 for posing for the pics. Not cheap, but she is well worth it, she gets very into it.

For Those asking for Number, I've been texting her and trying to call her to see her again but she doesn't answer. She either changed numbers or has a bat phone she hasnt checked calls yet. I Will update once she answers me.

If anyone sees her, definitely pick her up!

-ElNasty.

Yyzvisitor
12-04-14, 09:09
Was visiting family just before Thanksgiving and stayed at the Quality Inn on 13th. The Hampton Inn suites was booked solid, so had to do what I could to find a place.

Tried to connect with Janie, but didn't get back to me on the cell number she last sent to me. Not sure what happened to her, but couldn't find here anywhere.

Looks like SE 4th is pretty dead now after they cleaned out tent city and all, and only found two on 13th, one was Brandy, a heavy set blonde that I passed on, and a black "chick" strutting along 13th that I'm pretty sure was a guy.

Ended up connecting with Clarissa for two nights and had a good time anyway. She's a big girl, but she works well for me. There doesn't sen to be anything else to find with the construction still gong on along S. Main with the new rotary going in.

Does anybody have any better connections or locations to share?

YYZ.

Soirbh
12-31-14, 02:44
Saw a SW standing right on the corner by Dominos on SW 13th 11 pm Tuesday night. She was showing some great cleavage. TGTBT? Not ready to TOFTT but very curious about her.

ABoBomb
01-07-15, 23:39
Just so everyone is aware, if you see any BSW on 13th, they're TS females and they are not telling you unless you ask. I got tricked once. Luckily I don't do any services that would put me at much risk for std but it was still a shock when I found out.

I picked up a couple girls just to get their numbers and see what they offer. Every one that's ever gotten in my car begins with LEO check. But they're all super eager to see your little guy too and keep asking you to take it out so they can give you a BBBJ, which I had to basically push them off to refuse because I wanted to google them first. Once I googled some numbers they all come up as TS escort ads.

Called herself Lola when we met:

http://gainesville.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/beautiful-haitian-ts-arielle/6659553

Cherry. This ad is in atlanta now, but I just found it from searching her number. If you google tssxychrry25 you'll find more info about her too, like one of her social media pages which appears inactive now, but was loaded with pics of her giving and receiving BBFS with men when I first checked.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/ts-cherry-leaving-soon-climb-deep-into-my-passionor-let-me-go-in-yours-8inff-pretty-joy-stick/24812561

There are others out there besides these two though. They look really attractive and passable as women, but they won't tell you they're TS unless you ask. And even then they might not. I asked one once and first she told me she was female. Then a moment later admitted the truth.

I've known about these TS girls for a few months. If you're into that, then great. I think it's pretty backhanded of them to not tell you who they are beforehand though. I'm finally posting this report because the other night I saw a monger in a fight with one of these girls. I figure he learned the hard way.

Be safe.

SourDeezal
01-08-15, 19:44

.How do we get ahold of this chocolate sensation?

Hookedonpun
01-10-15, 10:19
Just so everyone is aware, if you see any BSW on 13th, they're TS females and they are not telling you unless you ask. I got tricked once. Luckily I don't do any services that would put me at much risk for std but it was still a shock when I found out.

I picked up a couple girls just to get their numbers and see what they offer. Every one that's ever gotten in my car begins with LEO check. But they're all super eager to see your little guy too and keep asking you to take it out so they can give you a BBBJ, which I had to basically push them off to refuse because I wanted to google them first. Once I googled some numbers they all come up as TS escort ads.

http://gainesville.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/beautiful-haitian-ts-arielle/6659553

Cherry. This ad is in atlanta now, but I just found it from searching her number. If you google tssxychrry25 you'll find more info about her too, like one of her social media pages which appears inactive now, but was loaded with pics of her giving and receiving BBFS with men when I first checked.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/ts-cherry-leaving-soon-climb-deep-into-my-passionor-let-me-go-in-yours-8inff-pretty-joy-stick/24812561

There are others out there besides these two though. They look really attractive and passable as women, but they won't tell you they're TS unless you ask. And even then they might not. I asked one once and first she told me she was female. Then a moment later admitted the truth.

I've known about these TS girls for a few months. If you're into that, then great. I think it's pretty backhanded of them to not tell you who they are beforehand though. I'm finally posting this report because the other night I saw a monger in a fight with one of these girls. I figure he learned the hard way.

Be safe.Your telling us you had to look them up to find out they were trannies? Yeah right. There's no way I'd let either of those twonasties in my whip. I've cruzed over in that area and I agree there have been a few that from the back were passable but its obvious just looking at those two in the face.

Yyzvisitor
01-11-15, 09:08
Hey all:

I'll be coming down to Orlando as part of a visit to Gainesville in a few weeks, and am looking for some solid MILF candidates to spend time with. My M. O. Is to take them out to dinner and then back to me place for some fun. I'm interested in these two, but can't find anything on the forum while searching.

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/italian-goddess/5485629

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/looking-for-some-fun/6290960

If anyone knows anything about them or other similar types, pleas let me know, or PM me if preferred.

Thanks.

YYZ.

Soirbh
01-12-15, 11:31

Be safe.Thanks for the info. Hadn't considered this possibility.

Soirbh
01-12-15, 11:33
Hey all:

I'll be coming down to Orlando as part of a visit to Gainesville in a few weeks, and am looking for some solid MILF candidates to spend time with. My M. O. Is to take them out to dinner and then back to me place for some fun. I'm interested in these two, but can't find anything on the forum while searching.

http://ocala.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/looking-for-some-fun/6290960

If anyone knows anything about them or other similar types, pleas let me know, or PM me if preferred.

Thanks.

YYZ.If you look back far enough you'll find negative reviews for Nikki. From memory I believe she rushes you.

If you go to the Advanced Search and enter keywords Nikki and Ocala you should get 16 hits. A few are for this Nikki. One was very bad and would make you think twice about seeing her. Too bad because if she had good reviews I would be interested in meeting her.

Yyzvisitor
01-12-15, 13:44
If you look back far enough you'll find negative reviews for Nikki. From memory I believe she rushes you.

If you go to the Advanced Search and enter keywords Nikki and Ocala you should get 16 hits. A few are for this Nikki. One was very bad and would make you think twice about seeing her. Too bad because if she had good reviews I would be interested in meeting her.Thanks Soirbh!

I didn't realize you could put a name and city in the search box at the same time. It worked and you're right!

Do you know of any MILF types around Gainesville I could snag? I really want someone in their 40's and up as long as they look half decent and can get moderately dress up. No Tranny's please.

I wish I could find Janie country girl again, but I think she may be gone.

YYZ.

KyleClem
04-06-15, 09:50
Had a dream about sweet Mia from BP. She was in front of DG on SW 13th. Cute but shitty attitude. Tried to upscale about 10 times. Settled for Jackson. Descent BBBJ. Will not repeat. Also she has meth mouth.

Quickneasy
04-06-15, 12:09
I am a transplant from Jacksonville and have been here for a year or so. I live on the outskirts and only come in to Gainesville for work, so I haven't spent much time perusing the SW scene. I had to run an errand last week that had me late for work so I extended my "lateness" and cruised a bit. I stumbled across a blonde on SW 13th (near the America's Best Value? Did a you to get a better look and pulled into a parking lot and she came right up to the car and jumped in. Older (40's) blonde with a decent rack. BBBJ was ok, nothing worth repeating, but it got the job done for a Jackson. I believe she said her name was Lindsey? She started talking the moment she got in the car. I couldn't tell if she was chemically altered or just a flake. She claimed to be the mayor's ex girlfriend and a federal narcotics agent. Not someone I would pick up again, just because she gave me a headache from all of her constant bs.

I have only seen one other SW out there and she is a chick I recognized from BP. This was a few months ago and I was remiss in reporting it. At the time she was advertised as Celeste, now I see she goes by Sasha. Picked her up on SW 13th near Scottish Inn. BBBJ for a Jackson and a cigarette. (I mention the cig, because that was her "upsell") "I will swallow if you give me a smoke". She gave great service. I would probably pick her up again, but I doubt I would spend BP rates on her. I called her once and reminded her of our SW session, trying to get SW rates and she shot me down quickly.

Wonderlust42
05-01-15, 14:19
I am a transplant from Jacksonville and have been here for a year or so. I live on the outskirts and only come in to Gainesville for work, so I haven't spent much time perusing the SW scene. I had to run an errand last week that had me late for work so I extended my "lateness" and cruised a bit. I stumbled across a blonde on SW 13th (near the America's Best Value? Did a you to get a better look and pulled into a parking lot and she came right up to the car and jumped in. Older (40's) blonde with a decent rack. BBBJ was ok, nothing worth repeating, but it got the job done for a Jackson. I believe she said her name was Lindsey? She started talking the moment she got in the car. I couldn't tell if she was chemically altered or just a flake. She claimed to be the mayor's ex girlfriend and a federal narcotics agent. Not someone I would pick up again, just because she gave me a headache from all of her constant bs.

I have only seen one other SW out there and she is a chick I recognized from BP. This was a few months ago and I was remiss in reporting it. At the time she was advertised as Celeste, now I see she goes by Sasha. Picked her up on SW 13th near Scottish Inn. BBBJ for a Jackson and a cigarette. (I mention the cig, because that was her "upsell") "I will swallow if you give me a smoke". She gave great service. I would probably pick her up again, but I doubt I would spend BP rates on her. I called her once and reminded her of our SW session, trying to get SW rates and she shot me down quickly.Was it Lydia?

Sheriff not federal?

The non-stop talking sounds like her, but not the SW.

Quickneasy
05-06-15, 09:47
Was it Lydia?

Sheriff not federal?

The non-stop talking sounds like her, but not the SW.It may have been Lydia. She definitely said Federal though. When people starting talking about being affiliated with LEO I pay attention.

Did she used to do BP or something? You said she isn't usually SW and I don't recall ever seeing an ad for her.

BigntallCowboy
05-06-15, 10:41
It may have been Lydia. She definitely said Federal though. When people starting talking about being affiliated with LEO I pay attention.

Did she used to do BP or something? You said she isn't usually SW and I don't recall ever seeing an ad for her.Yes it is lydia, had the same experience, she's lost weight but I knew it was her when she started talking, got the same dream, nonstop blab. Same gig, LEO, mayor. Blah blah, won't dream of picking her up again.

Yyzvisitor
05-09-15, 15:35
Hey All;.

Well, I had another family visit this past week, as I now come into town about every 3-4 months on average.

On Monday, I got into town around 5 PM and checked into the Hampton Inns and Suites in the old part of town again. I went for a quick ride to see what was up, and only found one, Randy (Brandy?) on SE 4th Ave, near 9th and the bike trail. Brought her back to my place and she got me off well enough, but she's too rough looking and with an odd attitude. Paid. 3 for that one and got her to bounce on me for awhile, but it wasn't working out well overall.

For the next two nights I connected with Clarissa again whom I've known awhile. She's a really good person who's going back to school to get her act together. She used to be in Tent City, but now has an apartment and seems to be doing well. She took very good care of me as usual, but she's a big girl and I wanted something more after the second night. She's trying to lose weight and so far looks better having lost about 20 pounds from what she told me.

I then got connected with Lydia (not her real name) through some monger friends on this board and gave her a call. She was staying at the Scottish Inn, and when I told her I wanted to take her out to dinner first, she thought Italian and suggested Olive Garden. I said we can do better than that, and asked if she could get dressed up for me, which she did (With no panties on at my request). When I picked her up, she came down the stairs in a hot little sundress and some flaming red stiletto heels on that definitely woke up "junior". There's no question she's a real "blabatron", and I got the whole story about her working for the DEA, then about her three kids and her ex the mayor amongst other stories.

After dinner we had some nice play time in my car and headed back to my room. She was clearly turning some heads with her little outfit, peach lip gloss and red stilettos in the lobby. Once inside we got comfortable and while standing in her heels she began letting me have a peak at her shiny chrome clit pin which was nice (She does have great legs! We slowly got into it, and the DFK was okay but not quite "full force" like I like it, but good enough for a first time. Once on the bed, she let loose more and I certainly had some fun. I have to say though that she looks a bit hotter with clothes on if you know what I mean, but she is an older, blonde, spinner, MILF type (She said she was 47) which was good. Thats' what I look for and that's what I got. Won't go into more details, but I'll probably try her again when back in town, and she told me she clearly wants to continue to "develop" our relationship after I told her I want to take her shopping and visit Victorias Secret next time. All in all I'd have it say she's a 6 on the scale for now, and could go higher in subsequent visits if I can get a more solid GFE experience from her, but this one event wasn't so bad either. No question she knows how to dress up on the "hot" side. The fact that she was staying at the Scottish Inn and told me that she got her sundress at a BP station for $10 doesn't quite jive with being a DEA agent to me, but who knows? And I don't really care either as long as I get to pound her in my room with her spread legs pointing at the ceiling again. She also reduced her "rate" for me, as I told her I'd be a long term "dinner out" kind of guy from now on if things worked out well enough.

After that event, I found "Tracy" on a bus bench by Family Dollar on 13th Street. We chatted for a bit and she gave me a number to call which when I tried it was answered by a man who didn't know who she was. She's like late 20's or early 30's and told me just got out of the hospital and had no car or much money so she was eager to go out with me, but it didn't happen, so I trashed her number.

Also spent a bunch of time looking for Janie (Country Girl), looking around spots and times suggested by others, but had no luck. I've found her to be the most promising from my last visit, but couldn't track her down this time. If anyone has any info, I'd love to hear about her, and resume our "budding" relationship.

That's about all I have for now.

Be safe.

YYZ.

Popman
06-22-15, 12:34
Hi. I'm in town from West palm beach. If any people could point me in the right direction I'd be grateful. Happy to return the favor.

PM is fine too.

Bcuplvr
07-05-15, 17:33
Story in the local paper recently about a fellow that picked up a lady near this intersection and she proceeded to take his money. Poor fellow got nothing in return, decided to tell the police, but he embellished the story a bit. Poor fellow now has additional legal problems to deal with. I guess the moral of this story is that it seems like a really bad idea to try to pick someone up in that area of town.

Yyzvisitor
07-30-15, 06:03
Hey all;.

I'll be back in town in a couple of weeks, and am wondering if there've been any Janie sightings from anyone? I was thinking about maybe trying the new homeless shelter on 39th for a "look-see" maybe?

If not I'll go with Clarissa again and maybe Lydia when I get into town.

Also open to other MILF types if anyone has any solid suggestions.

Thanks!

YYZ.

Kratos888
08-25-15, 07:35
I dreamed about this lady for about half an hour, it was well worth the $ and she was so clean and willing. I will try to repeat dreaming of her!

http://gainesville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/specials-jersey-girl-your-new-addiction/7478164Where did you picked her up?

Yyzvisitor
08-30-15, 17:16
Hey all;.

Got into town again last Wednesday afternoon. Looked around the usual spots in my car first and didn't see much of anything anywhere. So much for the hunt for now. So for Wednesday night, I called up Clarissa, picked her and brought her back to my place for a solid make-out session and fabulous BJ. Had a nice load for her I had to get out.

Thursday, while visiting family I get a text from her, she's at the library and wants to know if I can help her out with some groceries for visiting friends and family. I pick her up at the library and swing around a block to the Hampton Suites where I'm staying for another round. She never fails to get me off solidly! Too bad she's dropping out of the business soon from what she tells me.

So then I call Lydia for a rematch to see what we can do. I have to say though that when I'm on the phone with her, I somehow always get a chubby going listening to her voice. This time she's at the Days Inn on 13th, and she gets dressed up for me with no panties and the red stilettos again and a different dress. When I see her like that. I know I want to pound her good for awhile, but it all goes south later in the game. As we're leaving in my car, she wants to know if I could pay her hotel bill for her before we go, and I said I don't do that. She then gives me the real story (or closer to it) about her and the Mayor. Ed Braddy. Apparently she got a warrant out of it to stay clear of him and his girlfriend, which was later dropped. She says she made a mistake, and he's not really her boyfriend and doesn't have anyone now.

I had a chat with her about her GFE skills with kissing telling her I want more french style, and she says "I can do that". Okay great. I take her to Marks Prime for dinner and things seem to be going well. Once in the room, I show her some videos where the lovemaking is clearly focused on some serious DFK and she says the same thing. Okay, so maybe we're good now. NOT. Got some nice playtime though, just not any DFK. She looked good on my pole in front of the full length mirrors in my suite, but not much else. I'm thinking maybe I'm done with her for now.

After I dropped her off back at her place, I went looking around and saw "Tracy" again at the bus stop by Family Dollar on 13th. I didn't stop this time, but am thinking maybe I'll give her a try if she's still around next time I'm in town. Anyone see or try her? Looks like maybe mid to late 20's, good figure and pretty enough for a test drive sometime.

I then tried to get with Cammy from the Lake County area, and she was willing to drive up to Gainesville for dinner, etc. But I fouled that up a bit with wanting to ask her a few questions about how she likes to run things. I recovered later when she emailed me back to have her call after all, but my window of opportunity changed and I had to cancel. She's open to trying again, but I need to dig around for more info about her first and how to make sure I play my hand right with her. She could be a winner.

Also scouted for Janie around town and didn't see any sign of her this time either. She'd be a great one for me to reconnect with if I could ever get ahold of her again. If anyone knows anything about her, please give me a shout. PM is fine.

Anyway, that's it for now. Play safe everyone!

YYZ.

Kratos888
09-03-15, 15:27
Hey all;.

Got into town again last Wednesday afternoon. Looked around the usual spots in my car first and didn't see much of anything anywhere. So much for the hunt for now. So for Wednesday night, I called up Clarissa, picked her and brought her back to my place for a solid make-out session and fabulous BJ. Had a nice load for her I had to get out.

Thursday, while visiting family I get a text from her, she's at the library and wants to know if I can help her out with some groceries for visiting friends and family. I pick her up at the library and swing around a block to the Hampton Suites where I'm staying for another round. She never fails to get me off solidly! Too bad she's dropping out of the business soon from what she tells me.

So then I call Lydia for a rematch to see what we can do. I have to say though that when I'm on the phone with her, I somehow always get a chubby going listening to her voice. This time she's at the Days Inn on 13th, and she gets dressed up for me with no panties and the red stilettos again and a different dress. When I see her like that. I know I want to pound her good for awhile, but it all goes south later in the game. As we're leaving in my car, she wants to know if I could pay her hotel bill for her before we go, and I said I don't do that. She then gives me the real story (or closer to it) about her and the Mayor. Ed Braddy. Apparently she got a warrant out of it to stay clear of him and his girlfriend, which was later dropped. She says she made a mistake, and he's not really her boyfriend and doesn't have anyone now.

I had a chat with her about her GFE skills with kissing telling her I want more french style, and she says "I can do that". Okay great. I take her to Marks Prime for dinner and things seem to be going well. Once in the room, I show her some videos where the lovemaking is clearly focused on some serious DFK and she says the same thing. Okay, so maybe we're good now. NOT. Got some nice playtime though, just not any DFK. She looked good on my pole in front of the full length mirrors in my suite, but not much else. I'm thinking maybe I'm done with her for now.

After I dropped her off back at her place, I went looking around and saw "Tracy" again at the bus stop by Family Dollar on 13th. I didn't stop this time, but am thinking maybe I'll give her a try if she's still around next time I'm in town. Anyone see or try her? Looks like maybe mid to late 20's, good figure and pretty enough for a test drive sometime.

I then tried to get with Cammy from the Lake County area, and she was willing to drive up to Gainesville for dinner, etc. But I fouled that up a bit with wanting to ask her a few questions about how she likes to run things. I recovered later when she emailed me back to have her call after all, but my window of opportunity changed and I had to cancel. She's open to trying again, but I need to dig around for more info about her first and how to make sure I play my hand right with her. She could be a winner.

Also scouted for Janie around town and didn't see any sign of her this time either. She'd be a great one for me to reconnect with if I could ever get ahold of her again. If anyone knows anything about her, please give me a shout. PM is fine.

Anyway, that's it for now. Play safe everyone!

YYZ.Wow what a blast! You must had a enjoyable visit here in gainesville.

KyleClem
09-15-15, 11:51
Ran into lydia last. What a mistake she never shuts up. Shitty room with her dog with her. Uses to much hand. If you that little blond pass her up.

OcalaSingleDad
09-25-15, 22:42
Ran into lydia last. What a mistake she never shuts up. Shitty room with her dog with her. Uses to much hand. If you that little blond pass her up.Problem is I never see anyone else walking. LOL.

SoFakingDumb
10-10-15, 19:53
Problem is I never see anyone else walking. LOL.Is this the same Lydia who used to see people out of her home near the airport? Sounds like she's fallen a long ways.

KyleClem
10-12-15, 12:15
Yeah, same 1 just even more crazy!!

Majik Mike
11-29-15, 10:27
Did not deliver at PFG but got some in tell from Fellow driver says Qualcom per DM said to park on shoulder and Bound side start receiving 4 am and beware of lot lizards well I parked shut down Sho enough three little spinners were dancing truck to truck grab up Mandy cute little brunette and spent a Ben Franklin and 34 rs with her.

RickSven
12-03-15, 12:45
Hey guys just moved here from up north, can any one recommend any good routes to monger about for picking up walkers? Thanks!

Yyzvisitor
12-26-15, 23:57
Hey all;.

I'm coming back down to Gville to visit family on Sunday, and am looking for recommendations. I'm thinking I'm going to pass on Lydia this time, and looking for solid providers, but nothing over $150 for the hour if I can help it.

I'm also looking for any siting for Janie Country Girl again, and will also try to stop in the area suggested by another monger to track down Diane.

I'll report on my findings after my return as usual.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help.

YYZ.

BigntallCowboy
12-28-15, 15:43
Anybody had any luck in gainesville lately? Looking for any info. Pm for details. Thanks!

KyleClem
12-29-15, 03:54
Anybody had any luck in gainesville lately? Looking for any info. Pm for details. Thanks!I was asking my self the same thing!! Gville has been dry, dry!

Yyzvisitor
12-29-15, 09:08
I was asking my self the same thing!! Gville has been dry, dry!The street action apparently has dropped off quite a bit since the town closed Tent City. A few of the girls made it to BP, and such, and aren't worth the time. I noticed a few (like 2-3) on 13th the other night, but one of them I think was Lydia walking her dog (Don't bother), and one or two others, but only one worth looking at more closely, but she disappeared when I swung around for a better look.

I also noticed a few BP girls posting as being at a 13th Street location, but never see them out.

I also tried looking on my old favorite spots, SE 4th Street (Dead. That was the Tent City pickup area) and 4th Ave (Nothing). And then 20th Ave, also nothing.

YYZ.

Soirbh
12-29-15, 12:41
I check once a week or so and haven't seen anything for several months.

Yyzvisitor
12-31-15, 17:19
Did not deliver at PFG but got some in tell from Fellow driver says Qualcom per DM said to park on shoulder and Bound side start receiving 4 am and beware of lot lizards well I parked shut down Sho enough three little spinners were dancing truck to truck grab up Mandy cute little brunette and spent a Ben Franklin and 34 rs with her.Sorry, I just have no firkin' idea.

YYZ.

Member #5128
01-01-16, 02:54
Sorry, I just have no firkin' idea.

YYZ.Performance Food Group. Ironically, I checked it out last night around 3 for 45 minutes or so but saw no activity.

Very disappointing.

Dwnunder1
03-12-16, 18:05
Hard to believe the 3 exits off i75 for G'ville used to be world famous for SW action. Ocala was fun back in the day too but now they're both lame. Whats the world coming too.

OsoChillaxed
03-22-16, 16:42
LOL its not that dead. Check from time to time. I lucked up with a slim, pretty decent looking hun. Keyword: Boombox.

Yyzvisitor
03-23-16, 05:38
LOL its not that dead. Check from time to time. I lucked up with a slim, pretty decent looking hun. Keyword: Boombox.About where? North or south of the new rotary?

YYZ.

KyleClem
04-23-16, 16:29
Anyone know where to find action in Lake city??

PoniBoi
05-10-16, 15:10
Anyone know where to find action in Lake city??Go to Tallahasee.

LC may, I stress MAY, have some providers but its like tryin to find water in the desert. Oh its there! Dig deep enough & you may find somethin to quench your hormones. Whatever country bumpkin girls you may find can't be comparible to the "village bicycle". Often times they migrate over to bigger city where there is more Mongers w / more lettuce. It would probably be safe to say that they also get caught up in all the demons that bigger cities usually has.

Been in LC a couple times in the past and couldn't even find a SWan waddlin around. At one passing-thru, I had stopped to refuel & decided to muster up a provider off BPs Monger Menu since I had a little time to kill. Found a potential play date who was advertising in LC but was actually in Gville. WTF? She said she has an ad there incase there were travelling Mongers willing to wait while she drives up from The Swamp. Nope not me. Had places to go & people to do.

The fake / bullshi+ to real ad ratio for LC is somewhere like 100 to one. Good Luck!

BeSafe HappyMongering.

-PB.

OcalaSingleDad
06-20-16, 11:31
She seems to be trying to stroll on Newberry Road from the Mall towards 8th Avenue. Just a Heads Up if you're looking for her.

OcalaSingleDad
07-19-16, 14:34
Homeless Blonde. Chubby. Was Probably Decent a Long Time Ago.

2 Jacksons will pretty get you whatever you want.

RickSven
07-22-16, 07:59
Homeless Blonde. Chubby. Was Probably Decent a Long Time Ago.

2 Jacksons will pretty get you whatever you want.I picked her up for shits and giggles. She was down for anything for $10. LEO check revealed crazy amount of red scabs. Couldn't continue so I dropped her off by that park.

Oil Changer
08-12-16, 14:44
From the Gainesville paper Thursday morning.

After the woman he'd agreed to give $20 to perform a sexual act asked for more money to continue it, a 69-year-old man was charged when he snatched back his initial offer.

Gainesville police charged Alan Richard Lewis, of an apartment at * 31st Ave. , with robbery by sudden snatching Wednesday morning, records show.

The woman told police she met Lewis at 1000 NE Waldo Road and they agreed on a price of $20 for the sex act, an arrest report said. The report said Lewis told police he grabbed the money back from the woman because he didn't want to pay more than he had already agreed to.

He was arrested at the Waldo Road location about 9:30 am And taken to the county jail, where he remained early Wednesday evening. Bond had not been set.

GatorMonger
11-04-16, 09:37
Wow! I have lived in gainesville ALL my life, and have been mongering for about 10 years now and I have just discovered this site!

I would like to share some of my experiences.

This is Cheryl, She has a HUGE ass. She took me to her spot had BBBJ and FS.

ChrisPoontang
11-04-16, 15:12
Wow! I have lived in gainesville ALL my life, and have been mongering for about 10 years now and I have just discovered this site!

This is Cheryl, She has a HUGE ass. She took me to her spot had BBBJ and FS.Good job buddy.

Hopefully you plugged up her fartbox even if just for a few minutes.

Wonderlust42
11-05-16, 02:26

This is Cheryl, She has a HUGE ass. She took me to her spot had BBBJ and FS.Damage?

Is that on 34th, by the why?

GatorMonger
11-20-16, 16:30
Damage?

Is that on 34th, by the why?Damage was $20. I found her on on 13th and 1st. Theres always a ton there, specially at night.

GatorMonger
11-20-16, 16:56
Met this one by the trailers on nw 13th. Picked her up and she was pretty decent. BBBJ, cowgirl, and then finished in doggy. $50 for the damage with an included ride for her to get her "supplies". You can see several track marks.

GatorMonger
11-24-16, 17:50
To those asking about Chelsea. I have her digits and will share once I get the go ahead from her. To those feeling lucky and want to see if you find her, The trailers on 13th I was referring to are the trailers on 13th and 84th pretty far. I think theyre called Whitney park trailers.

UseDiscretion
11-25-16, 00:12
To those asking about Chelsea. I have her digits and will share once I get the go ahead from her. To those feeling lucky and want to see if you find her, The trailers on 13th I was referring to are the trailers on 13th and 84th pretty far. I think theyre called Whitney park trailers.Interested in digits when approved.

Bcuplvr
11-25-16, 17:48
I'm curious whether you saw her walking on 441 near the trailer park or whether you saw her as you were driving through the trailer park. Cruising trailer parks looking for SWs is something I would probably never have thought of as a viable method. She's got a nice body but the track marks would probably be a deal killer for me.

Met this one by the trailers on nw 13th.

Wonderlust42
11-25-16, 19:04
To those asking about Chelsea. I have her digits and will share once I get the go ahead from her. To those feeling lucky and want to see if you find her, The trailers on 13th I was referring to are the trailers on 13th and 84th pretty far. I think theyre called Whitney park trailers.I assume she had her own place? (in the Trailers?

Lars36
11-25-16, 20:36
I assume she had her own place? (in the Trailers?In the Trailers, in the Hood, but I bet NOT in the Villages. LMAO.

Moevus
12-07-16, 20:37
She seems to be trying to stroll on Newberry Road from the Mall towards 8th Avenue. Just a Heads Up if you're looking for her.She's over by SW 13th now, know her well, Will talk your ear off, One girl told me the only way to shut her up is to stick it in her month!! Nice little spinner, older but has skills.

GatorMonger
12-08-16, 10:10
I assume she had her own place? (in the Trailers?She was actually renting a room with another working girl, older black lady actually.

Anyways, Chelsea has gone AWOL, haven't heard from her in a while and won't respond to text or calls. Its a bummer since she was a pretty good Dream.

GatorMonger
12-08-16, 10:30
In lieu of Chelsea, I had a nice dream with this BSW. Saw her walking on 13th by the subways in front of Steak and shake. Saw her carying some bags to I pulled up and offered a ride. She told me her name was Alyssa and she was going to her friends house to do her hair and needed help to pay her. Thankfully she had a room right by the subways at the days inn. I've seen her post in BP before so I knew she was game. BBBJ, MISH and doggy, she's very slim with very nice set of twins that feel very nice. She had a bit of a body-odor not sure if it was from walking down 13th or lack of hygiene but was noticeable enough to make me want to rush. Finished up and gave a ride to Gardenia where she was doing her hair. Total damage was $40, not bad for a sexy black chick. But price is on point with the B. O.

Wonderlust42
12-10-16, 22:09
Enough said.

Limited transport.

Any in that area to meet up with?

Moevus
12-11-16, 13:25
In lieu of Chelsea, I had a nice dream with this BSW. Saw her walking on 13th by the subways in front of Steak and shake. Saw her carying some bags to I pulled up and offered a ride. She told me her name was Alyssa and she was going to her friends house to do her hair and needed help to pay her. Thankfully she had a room right by the subways at the days inn. I've seen her post in BP before so I knew she was game. BBBJ, MISH and doggy, she's very slim with very nice set of twins that feel very nice. She had a bit of a body-odor not sure if it was from walking down 13th or lack of hygiene but was noticeable enough to make me want to rush. Finished up and gave a ride to Gardenia where she was doing her hair. Total damage was $40, not bad for a sexy black chick. But price is on point with the B. O.Not bad,40 is isn't bad these days. Just use cover. I've found some blk girls do have an odor. Thanks for report.

Moevus
12-17-16, 11:14
She's still out there on SW 13th.

I stopped seeing her, talks to much, she does have skills.

If you want a report pm me.

Pqno86
12-19-16, 11:04
I've been seeing a strawberry blonde woman, maybe on her late 40's. She is always walking on 13th, between SW 16th (cvs) and willinston. I saw her yesterday again wearing a pink skirt. Any word on that?

Moevus
12-19-16, 19:19
I've been seeing a strawberry blonde woman, maybe on her late 40's. She is always walking on 13th, between SW 16th (cvs) and willinston. I saw her yesterday again wearing a pink skirt. Any word on that?Sounds like Lydia. She's legit and has skills. Will talk your ear off if you don't put it in her month. LOL.

I will say, gives one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Do a qv and try it out, kinda long in the tooth but still cleans up well. Pm for more info.

Wonderlust42
12-23-16, 02:50
Sounds like Lydia. She's legit and has skills. Will talk your ear off if you don't put it in her month. LOL.

I will say, gives one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Do a qv and try it out, kinda long in the tooth but still cleans up well. Pm for more info.I had a fun visit with her a few years ago.

I contacted her a few months ago a nd she quoted me 175 roses for HHR. Don't think she's worth that.

Moevus
12-23-16, 09:56
I had a fun visit with her a few years ago.

I contacted her a few months ago a nd she quoted me 175 roses for HHR. Don't think she's worth that.I agree not worth that these days, maybe 3-4 yrs ago. Offer less, she sometimes has rent trouble.

Moevus
01-01-17, 20:30
Driving home last night around 230 am saw her at 39th and main. Drove up ask if needed a ride, she jumped right in.

Did the LEO check, went to her place and drove it home, I was a little buzzed but dream was ok,5' nothing 35 ish. Round in the middle.

Good BBBJ, doggy, finished on top COT. I may repeat because good attitude no drugs. Pm for digits if needed.

Moevus
01-03-17, 19:51
Driving home last night around 230 am saw her at 39th and main. Drove up ask if needed a ride, she jumped right in.

Did the LEO check, went to her place and drove it home, I was a little buzzed but dream was ok,5' nothing 35 ish. Round in the middle.

Good BBBJ, doggy, finished on top COT. I may repeat because good attitude no drugs. Pm for digits if needed.http://gainesville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-mia/11593122...just found her ad, if interested.

Pqno86
01-04-17, 09:32
Sounds like Lydia. She's legit and has skills. Will talk your ear off if you don't put it in her month. LOL.

I will say, gives one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Do a qv and try it out, kinda long in the tooth but still cleans up well. Pm for more info.Thank you for the info.

NastyOldman
01-22-17, 15:58
In lieu of Chelsea, I had a nice dream with this BSW. Saw her walking on 13th by the subways in front of Steak and shake. Saw her carying some bags to I pulled up and offered a ride. She told me her name was Alyssa and she was going to her friends house to do her hair and needed help to pay her. Thankfully she had a room right by the subways at the days inn. I've seen her post in BP before so I knew she was game. BBBJ, MISH and doggy, she's very slim with very nice set of twins that feel very nice. She had a bit of a body-odor not sure if it was from walking down 13th or lack of hygiene but was noticeable enough to make me want to rush. Finished up and gave a ride to Gardenia where she was doing her hair. Total damage was $40, not bad for a **** black chick. But price is on point with the B. O.But like give her a try very nice luv try some dark meat LOL.

Abhi786
01-26-17, 08:50
While driving around 13th, I saw a blonde, carrying some packets.

She kept walking on the same area for about an hour.

I wanted to ask about going for a ride but didn't know about LEO check?

So I passed.

Turtleluver
01-26-17, 11:22

So I passed.For us it's simple. Just ask them if they want a ride. If they get in and you can drive off with no one following you, they are not LEO. For them it's harder, since they started passing new laws that makes it illegal for them to ask for proof you are not LEO. I usually just grab their tits or show them my cock.

Hargow20
01-26-17, 11:50
I prefer to say something neutral such as. Can you grab me or vice versa. It is better to ask them in the off chance they might be a decoy. Decoys never get into cars, but why take a chance.

For us it's simple. Just ask them if they want a ride. If they get in and you can drive off with no one following you, they are not LEO. For them it's harder, since they started passing new laws that makes it illegal for them to ask for proof you are not LEO. I usually just grab their tits or show them my cock.

Moonshiner
01-26-17, 20:00

So I passed.This could save you MANY problems in the future. It is critically important that you read this! It could even save your life.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

Chubbing
01-28-17, 13:22

So I passed.Is this who was walking? I don't partake.

http://gainesville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/strawberry-blonde-redhead-special-going-on/12545817

Abhi786
01-29-17, 08:44
Is this who was walking? I don't partake.

http://gainesville.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/strawberry-blonde-redhead-special-going-on/12545817No it wasn't her. Probably younger looking than her.

GatorMonger
02-11-17, 17:44
Spotted this young BSW with a huge ass early in the morning. She said she was coming out from a party after a night of clubbing. She needed a ride back home so I did What any good Citizen of Gainesville would do and gave her one. But first we a made a little pit stop at my place LOL.

We began with CG and then mish to Doggy. Wash, rinse repeat. 2 pops for the price of one after she napped for a little bit. After we were done I finished my part of the deal and took her back home.

Very nice dream overall, would recommend. Sorry for the low quality pics.

Brock420
04-20-17, 17:52
Possibly seen same sexy streetwalker as posted below today walking down main st. I was on the clock so I couldn't pick her up but man did it get me going tiny dress seemed to be no panties phat ass spinner type girl but further down the road I was cr ping from afar and saw her tweaking for some guys in a car shop got me even hotter hope she comes by again I will clock out for a break next time anyone have possible digits?

JoeRhode
05-03-17, 16:00
Hi,

Making a visit to Gainesville / High Springs area Mid May. It would be great if someone could give me some info of good cruise spots or even digits. I would be happy to return the favor if you ever come up my way.

PM me if you like. Ty.

JoeRhode.

HardFL69
05-04-17, 10:02
This morning driving to work I saw a potential WSW on NW 13th between 23rd and McD. She looked like a spinner with a sweet ass and wild long blonde hair. She had a purse and a plastic shopping bag when I rolled up and told her she was looking good. She smiled and laughed but kept walking, not coming over to my car in parking lot. Not sure if she is working or not, and I had to get to work. Has anyone seen or experienced her?

HardFL69
05-05-17, 17:57
Update. I haven't seen her since. Has anyone else?

This morning driving to work I saw a potential WSW on NW 13th between 23rd and McD. She looked like a spinner with a sweet ass and wild long blonde hair. She had a purse and a plastic shopping bag when I rolled up and told her she was looking good. She smiled and laughed but kept walking, not coming over to my car in parking lot. Not sure if she is working or not, and I had to get to work. Has anyone seen or experienced her?

Moevus
05-07-17, 10:29
Update. I haven't seen her since. Has anyone else?May be Lydia. Older spinner blond white shorts pink shirt, she's got some age on her but still good fuck if you can get her to shut up long enough. LOL.

GatorMonger
05-12-17, 08:34
Met up this WSW late afternoon yesterday. Very Talkative but pretty worth it. BBBJ with lots of attention to the boys. Cowgirl and mish were OK, flat booty so skipped going from the back. Overall very good for the Jackson.

St6161
05-12-17, 19:39
Met up this WSW late afternoon yesterda.Looks like a rare find. I don't even see Lydia anymore. What area did you find her in?

Moevus
05-13-17, 10:30
Looks like a rare find. I don't even see Lydia anymore. What area did you find her in?She's all over, lately on NW 13th.

She's good now and then for quickie because she's pretty safe. No LEO to worry about with her. But talks ALOT!

St6161
05-13-17, 12:36
She's all over, lately on NW 13th.

She's good now and then for quickie because she's pretty safe. No LEO to worry about with her. But talks ALOT!You're not kidding about her talking, she is chatty! I'm not heartbroken over not seeing her lately, I liked her for blue and then because as you said, no worries about Uncle.

Just would be great to meet the new girl, she looks right up my alley.

Yyzvisitor
05-14-17, 07:42
You're not kidding about her talking, she is chatty! I'm not heartbroken over not seeing her lately, I liked her for blue and then because as you said, no worries about Uncle.

Just would be great to meet the new girl, she looks right up my alley.What're you guys paying her for a quickie at a hotel room these days?

YYZ.

GatorMonger
05-15-17, 08:04
Looks like a rare find. I don't even see Lydia anymore. What area did you find her in?I found her walking by nw 3rd and 18th. Once the deed was done I dropped her off at village green apartment close by there, where she says she lives.

What're you guys paying her for a quickie at a hotel room these days?

YYZ.I think for street walkers, the MOST should be. 40 and that would be for a top notch street Walker. You can get alot of the backpage girls for that.

Yyzvisitor
05-16-17, 06:09
I found her walking by nw 3rd and 18th. Once the deed was done I dropped her off at village green apartment close by there, where she says she lives.

I think for street walkers, the MOST should be. 40 and that would be for a top notch street Walker. You can get alot of the backpage girls for that.I'd be surprised if Lydia would do quickie at my hotel for. 40. She usually wants at least a c-note from my limited (2 x) experiences with her.

YYZ.

Moevus
05-16-17, 18:20
I'd be surprised if Lydia would do quickie at my hotel for. 40. She usually wants at least a c-note from my limited (2 x) experiences with her.

YYZ.Dudes,

She texts me all the time, she over off Williston rd this week.

Cover her bill and should be good to go. Rates vary all the time with her.

I get weird with her since I've known her forever now. Go to girl for me only if really want no LEO trouble and relaxed long stay. YMMV. LOL.

Soirbh
05-17-17, 14:03
You're not kidding about her talking, she is chatty! I'm not heartbroken over not seeing her lately, I liked her for blue and then because as you said, no worries about Uncle.

Just would be great to meet the new girl, she looks right up my alley.I think she was eating at Good Fortune Buffet on SW 13th behind us today. I got on here to ask if it sounded like her and was glad to see people talking about her already. I wanted to sneak a picture but didn't think I could without drawing unwanted attention. Short thin blonde, 40's /50's with glasses on her nose? She overheard our conversation and started talking to us. My lunch friends commented that it was good that she was eating with someone as she seemed very chatty. She made a comment about being "the crazy blonde" after jumping into our conversation.

LikeABoss6869
05-18-17, 22:13
Is there alot of girls walking in Gainesville if so what areas and what times of day or the best to hunt?

Moevus
05-18-17, 23:07
I think she was eating at Good Fortune Buffet on SW 13th behind us today. I got on here to ask if it sounded like her and was glad to see people talking about her already. I wanted to sneak a picture but didn't think I could without drawing unwanted attention. Short thin blonde, 40's /50's with glasses on her nose? She overheard our conversation and started talking to us. My lunch friends commented that it was good that she was eating with someone as she seemed very chatty. She made a comment about being "the crazy blonde" after jumping into our conversation.She hit me up today for rent $,I had to do it, but she has had better days, picked up in NW drove to NW 13th today.

Hit it once just to say you did, think everyone else has, before it's too late, LOL. Offer rent.

GatorMonger
05-19-17, 19:23
Met Tae around the same area where I had met LANA (while I was looking for her) . She seemed pretty cute and not like the typical SW you find around that area. She quoted 2 jacksons and we got to work. BBBJ and some action from the back, everything was a bit uncomfortable as it was a car visit but felt pretty safe at her spot.

Some pics of the action as usual and a pic she sent me afterwards.

GatorMonger
05-20-17, 08:04
Well all know the ancient Art of Street walking is quickly dying. However, you may still be lucky to find a SW. Below are some of the Spots I usually check for SW, Not all of ofcourse but some of the ones youll be likely to find some. If you have some spots please share.

Richard Nixon
05-21-17, 23:15
Nice maps. I've seen some possible walkers on NW 13th, south of 39th ave. Sometimes near the Home Depot further up north. I think some homeless folks set up camp in the woods behind Home Depot.

Well all know the ancient Art of Street walking is quickly dying. However, you may still be lucky to find a SW. Below are some of the Spots I usually check for SW, Not all of ofcourse but some of the ones youll be likely to find some. If you have some spots please share.

Soirbh
05-22-17, 08:15
Nice maps. I've seen some possible walkers on NW 13th, south of 39th ave. Sometimes near the Home Depot further up north. I think some homeless folks set up camp in the woods behind Home Depot.A while back I saw police back in the woods near the church a few blocks north of the Highway Patrol station on NW 13th /441. I thought someone had run their car off the road into the woods but when I checked again it looks like a homeless camp. I've been curious about Pineridge and the trailer park further north as someone mentioned the trailer park here but I haven't seen anything of interest along NW 13th. I'll keep a more careful eye and report if I see anything.

Soirbh.

HardFL69
05-22-17, 17:13
Thanks for the maps. Is there a better time of day / night for these areas?

HardFL69
05-22-17, 17:16
Very nice find. What part of town?

Met up this WSW late afternoon yesterday. Very Talkative but pretty worth it. BBBJ with lots of attention to the boys. Cowgirl and mish were OK, flat booty so skipped going from the back. Overall very good for the Jackson.

Yyzvisitor
06-14-17, 22:18
Hey all;.

Was in town again visiting family after having a solid dream with my new regular in Orlando - 50+ year old spinner with a bod that won't quite and cums with little effort when I do the FIV thing. No sharing on that one!

Okay, so for the first night, I couldn't get with Clarissa, and tolled around town. Found a bunch over on Main St, between 4th and 5th avenue by the dog park. Patricia was there (not any good) as was the the little spinner caramel chick most everyone complains is bad, so passed on them. A few nut-jobs as well. Then I spotted this thin black chick, who was this one:

http://gainesville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/aqua/15383608

Said her name was Adrianne or something like that and told her we could get together in another hour if she could meet my menu items. Says okay and wants $. 5 and I said no way. So she asks what then, and I said 0. 5 up front and another 0. 5 if she's any good. Sounded like a deal until I picked her up. Tells me she's a BP girl (Already knew that but didn't say anything), has three kids living with her Mom in Bronson, who she's now on the outs with. So we get to my suite at the Hamptons Inn, and she's impressed. We have some wine, the clothes come off in 10 seconds and she looks pretty good. She has nice boobs (But they're starting to get droopy) and really nice areola and nipples that I played with for awhile as she straddled me and provideded some nice LFK. She has one helluva a kanga Bush, so I decided I wasn't going to insert myself into that stuff, and went for the BJ which was BB (Says she usually doesn't do that), and I popped (no CIM) and shot a two foot load into her face. She cleans me up and says she does overnights for $$ 5, but because she likes me, she'd do it for $$. 5, and I said no way. Then she says: "If you can take me shopping, I'll do it for free". Nice but no. She was out again tonight, but I went on my date with Clarissa as I had planned and got my 20 minute long stroke BBBJ which is always worth it for me.

I had also looked at a few BP girls, but felt they were probably too risky, and so I passed on them. If anyone knows something about this one, let's share the info please.

http://gainesville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now-9854020964/15936288

There was another one posting at age 35, but her post is gone now.

That's about all for now. Hope this is useful to folks.

Stay safe!

YYZ.

Richard Nixon
06-20-17, 16:54
Saw more walkers on NW 13th. Near the Hot Wok and the Asian massage, sitting on the bus stop bench in front of McDonalds and in front of Checkers.

Saw a pick up (someone pulled into the old Sams entrance, popped the door open and she got in.

I haven't seen much on SW 13th street.

Dickchainy
07-16-17, 22:29
After my BP disappointment I drove around town aimlessly in case any SW action was happening.

On nw 3rd somewhere between 18th and 23rd (not looking at street signs so much as pedestrians) I spot an older gal with just a little weight who looks like she is wandering aimlessly looking at cars. I discretely pulled over and she walk up to the passenger door and got in.

I asked her to guide me to her favorite private spot. It worked. Five minutes later my drawers were down and her mouth was open and homing in on my flag pole. Nice slurpy, precise delivery of payload in target. Gulp. Ka-ching. Out the door she went. Glad Gainesville has some talent wandering around. Now I can sleep well and hit the road in the morning relaxed. Tanks, Lidia.

Moevus
07-18-17, 18:53
After my BP disappointment I drove around town aimlessly in case any SW action was happening.

On nw 3rd somewhere between 18th and 23rd (not looking at street signs so much as pedestrians) I spot an older gal with just a little weight who looks like she is wandering aimlessly looking at cars. I discretely pulled over and she walk up to the passenger door and got in.

I asked her to guide me to her favorite private spot. It worked. Five minutes later my drawers were down and her mouth was open and homing in on my flag pole. Nice slurpy, precise delivery of payload in target. Gulp. Ka-ching. Out the door she went. Glad Gainesville has some talent wandering around. Now I can sleep well and hit the road in the morning relaxed. Tanks, Lidia.She does good give head.

Richard Nixon
07-20-17, 18:48
Saw a thin flat chested 20 something looking for action on SW 13th street. She has a boyfriend with her which put me off.

Richard Nixon
08-29-17, 09:15
Look for an older thin blond on SW 13th street with a swagger in her walk. The swagger is a message to you. She looks better from a distance. She looks younger from a distance.

TooDrunkToFuk
08-29-17, 09:57
I lived on sw16th ave at what was then called park 16th. Behind a pool hall on the corner of 13th named players. Long gone now. Was pulling into my complex late one night and saw a damsel in distress waving at me. I was only about 20 years old and it never occurred to me she might be a swan. She asked for a ride and I said where to? She said right up the street, 2 Depot Road, and I said well that's not too far to walk. Then she said she'd give me gas money, and I said that sounds like too far for me to drive. Then she open the door and got in and said I'm not a cop! She lifted her shirt up and asked me do these look like cop tits to you? I was starting to catch on now, so I said well, I actually don't know what cop tits look like but I'm guessing no. So I pulled away from the curb and she asked if I had hey girlfriend, and I said not really. She started playing with little Elvis and moshing her box with her other hand. Then she asked if I had 10 bucks. I did, but I couldn't help saying, you were just going to offer me gas money we can just trade. She didn't like that idea. She asked how much I did have. I said I could probably find two or three dollars if I scrounged around in the seeds for change.

By this time we had reach Depot Road, we're all sorts of hideous creatures were lurking. She said I know somebody that'll do it for that! I finally had enough and pulled over and kicked her to the curb. My cloth seats stank for about a month after that. Be safe out there guys.

Yyzvisitor
09-04-17, 15:54
Hey all;.

Back in town for family visit, so did some strolls in my spare time.

1. Tried looking around that NW 13th street area and did find a tall, thinnish BSW on one of the back streets back in there. My spidey sense told there was something not quite right with the whole picture and passed, even though her smile looked good.

2. Saw this short, blondish, bigger girl on SW 13th a few times, who sometimes advertises on BP, once with her whole fist in her mouth in a pic. I passed on her as I don't find anything there attractive.

3. On 5th Ave by the dog park, was looking for Andrya who I did last visit again. She's the same girl as "Aqua" on BP:

http://gainesville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/aqua-available-now/15383608

Careful with this one, she gets busted alot apparently, but I didn't see her out anywhere as yet this visit. She also sports a humongous kanga Bush, so be advised!

4. Also found this tiny little skinny BSW, who calls herself Mikayla, who's asking for $. 5, so I'm passing for now, but maybe her prices will drop on a second try. She's VERY dark and cute and hot as all hell.

That's all I got so far. Got a BP date tonight and then Clarissa for another glorious 20 minute blow job in front of the full length mirrors in my room.

Be safe out there!

YYZ.

Yyzvisitor
09-05-17, 16:51
Hey all;.

Has anyone noticed a rather statuesque blond, almost platinum, with big hair on the frizzy side? One day I saw her walking along University between 6th and Main, walking with her bike. Today I saw her again in the same area walking alone, in a long blue and white sundress.

This couldn't be Lydia could it? She looked too good to be Lydiia, I was thinking and she wasn't looking at any traffic going by either.

I wonder. ?

YYZ.

Yyzvisitor
09-08-17, 08:31
Hey all;.

This was the blonde I saw walking on SW 13th a few times, and no matter how sexy she tried to dress, I just couldn't see it happening with me:

http://gainesville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fetish-friendly-hot-*****/16174823

And if she's really 28, then she's had a very hard life.

YYZ.

PlantMan02
09-25-17, 11:58
Has anybody had contact with Chelsea since late last year? Any info appreciated.

StudPowerCock
10-15-17, 23:26
Hi all, first time posting and found this one on NW 13th St near knights inn. She's around 5'4 thin brunette white girl. Let me go raw for $30 but had to pull out. I'm just visiting Gainesville but thanks to these forums found where to stroll around. Cheers!

GatormMike710
10-16-17, 09:23
Hi all, first time posting and found this one on NW 13th St near knights inn. She's around 5'4 thin brunette white girl. Let me go raw for $30 but had to pull out. I'm just visiting Gainesville but thanks to these forums found where to stroll around. Cheers!Raw with a SW? You are a brave man.

Yyzvisitor
10-21-17, 07:15
Hi all, first time posting and found this one on NW 13th St near knights inn. She's around 5'4 thin brunette white girl. Let me go raw for $30 but had to pull out. I'm just visiting Gainesville but thanks to these forums found where to stroll around. Cheers!Any chance you have some contact information for her? That area is hit or miss from what I've seen, so having a way to reach her would be great if possible.

Thanks!

YYZ.

Chubbing
11-13-17, 00:17
1110 pm. Sunday. Coming from work not looking for anything but I see a very cute WSW young with a few tattoos one one the neck. She agreed to activities and took me an parking lot of an apt off SW16. Leaned over the bolted out the door. I didn't lose much but she could have mad more if she stayed.

GatorMonger
11-14-17, 02:25
1110 pm. Sunday. Coming from work not looking for anything but I see a very cute WSW young with a few tattoos one one the neck. She agreed to activities and took me an parking lot of an apt off SW16. Leaned over the bolted out the door. I didn't lose much but she could have mad more if she stayed.

I got robbed as well and it looks like we got lucky. Look her up and she apparently stabbed someone recently. Beware!

I'll post details soon.

Yyzvisitor
12-12-17, 22:45
Hey All;.

Had a good intro back in town on Sunday night with another glorious 20 minute blowjob from Clarissa. She does is all from ball worship to licking my schlong and everything until a unload on her. Just wonderful.

Tried calling Chelsea the 30/35/39/40 blonde, but she kept putting me off and I finally gave up on her. Also passed on Tracy this time out as the last visit wasn't worth dealing with all her issues.

So tried out the NE 13st area and found "Cinamon", who's 36. Picked her up later after we met and took out to dinner at Harry's first, then back to my suite at the Hampton Inn. She looks like PAris Waters naked and I was impressed but she had issues and although I did get to fuck her after some covered BJ action, I couldn't get off with her as she wasn't into it right.

She asked for a retry, and I'm working on that now with her. Will report in later on round two with her for this trip and see how it goes. For. 5 a try, I'm game enough for now just looking at her naked bod.

Thanks!

YYZ.

Yyzvisitor
12-14-17, 08:43
So I gave Cinnamon one last try at her request Tuesday night.

1. The Good; She has a hot little body, like Paris Waters, and pumping her in doggie got me off really hard in about 5-6 minutes. Worth the. 5 in my book just for that. Best nut I had in awhile.

2. The Bad; Really poor attitude and smoking crack in my bathroom before getting things underway made me nervous, but the 5-6 minute pumping with BBBJ before hand made up for some of this shit.

Ripped up her number and trashed it after I dropped her off back in the neighborhood. Won't repeat.

YYZ.

PlantMan02
12-15-17, 09:22
Has anybody had contact with Lydia recently? PM with details if you want.

Yyzvisitor
12-15-17, 19:27
Has anybody had contact with Lydia recently? PM with details if you want.I went looking of her also on my last trip in her last reported siting in the area behind the Krispy Kreme on NW 13th. No luck and her last known number "Is not accepting calls at this time. ".

That's all I know at this point.

YYZ.

MerlinsMagic
12-26-17, 06:46
Anyone seen anything good lately.

MrKrds
12-26-17, 12:19
Anyone seen anything good lately.Lake City has been dead for a while which is a shame because there used to be some real quality here. One of my ATF's was in Lake City. Her name was Holly and she was good at what she did. Unfortunately her number changed and so did her address. There is a girl in White Springs named Ivory and she is legit and tries hard but she just doesn't do it for me. I may have an ace up my sleeve if I can get a hold of her. She had to go visit uncle for a bit but she should be back now. I will try and get a hold of her and see if she wants me to pass on her info. Message me for details.

Be safe out there fellas.

Mrk.

Gm1190
01-07-18, 22:32
Hey All;.

Had a good intro back in town on Sunday night with another glorious 20 minute blowjob from Clarissa. She does is all from ball worship to licking my schlong and everything until a unload on her. Just wonderful.

Tried calling Chelsea the 30/35/39/40 blonde, but she kept putting me off and I finally gave up on her. Also passed on Tracy this time out as the last visit wasn't worth dealing with all her issues.

So tried out the NE 13st area and found "Cinamon", who's 36. Picked her up later after we met and took out to dinner at Harry's first, then back to my suite at the Hampton Inn. She looks like PAris Waters naked and I was impressed but she had issues and although I did get to fuck her after some covered BJ action, I couldn't get off with her as she wasn't into it right.

She asked for a retry, and I'm working on that now with her. Will report in later on round two with her for this trip and see how it goes. For. 5 a try, I'm game enough for now just looking at her naked bod.

Thanks!

YYZ.Have any info on where / how to find Clarissa? That sounds amazing.

Thanks!

Yyzvisitor
01-09-18, 07:18
Have any info on where / how to find Clarissa? That sounds amazing.

Thanks!She doesn't walk anymore. She's gotten her act together and only sees a handful of guys anymore and won't consider new opportunities. I tried for several members here and she always says "no thanks" sorry.

YYZ.

JamesWade469
01-13-18, 17:59
To those asking about Chelsea. I have her digits and will share once I get the go ahead from her. To those feeling lucky and want to see if you find her, The trailers on 13th I was referring to are the trailers on 13th and 84th pretty far. I think theyre called Whitney park trailers.Can I get here number.

MerlinsMagic
01-29-18, 14:25
Anyone had a dream with that young looking SW on 90 in lake city.

MerlinsMagic
01-29-18, 14:29
Anyone have a dream with that young looking SW on 90 in lake city.

MerlinsMagic
01-29-18, 18:58
Has anyone had a dream with that young looking SW usually on Hwy 90 in lake city.

PlantMan02
02-01-18, 16:51
I went looking of her also on my last trip in her last reported siting in the area behind the Krispy Kreme on NW 13th. No luck and her last known number "Is not accepting calls at this time. ".

That's all I know at this point.

YYZ.I tried sending you a message. Mailbox full.

Yyzvisitor
02-02-18, 08:21
I tried sending you a message. Mailbox full.I responded to you I think. Also cleaned out the Mailbox if you want to try again.

Thanks!

YYZ.

YeahYeahImHere
02-04-18, 18:25
Been doing this 17 years and never needed help.

Well now I have a question. I was driving from Gainesville back to Jax and I wasn't looking just driving back. It was still breakfast hours. I saw a a SSBBW Latina or maybe very light skin black walking with some really super short shorts. One of her legs probably weigh more than me LOL. Thats my thing tho. But I didn't know the area, for all I know she might of been excercising. There was alot of traffic and it was in the morning and I wasn't sure. Now I regret not trying. That was like my version of the woman in red dress. If this rings a bell to anyone please let me know. I don't want to say exactly where, but it was one of the main roads.

From Gainesville to Jacksonville. And if she is a SW, believe me she is wayyy to big to miss. LOL. The providers I've seen are mostly in Orlando, Jacksonville, and Raleigh / Durham. So I can help out with that if you need to know if the service is good if you're looking in those areas. I usually just see the Bbws and thick big booty one's but I have seen some on the smaller size from time to time. Anyways, if she rings bell to anyone please let me know. For all I know she could of been excercising. Thanks.

PlantMan02
02-08-18, 06:22
I've been driving around for the past month looking for where the SW have been hanging out. And I must say either my timing is bad or there aren't many SW out in GTown. There's usually one hanging out downtown by the park but you have to get through a half dozen pimps / dealers to get up close. Any suggestions of an area where I can modify my searching grounds to. It just seems there's no rhyme or reason to where to find them.

Yyzvisitor
02-11-18, 08:20
I've been driving around for the past month looking for where the SW have been hanging out. And I must say either my timing is bad or there aren't many SW out in GTown. There's usually one hanging out downtown by the park but you have to get through a half dozen pimps / dealers to get up close. Any suggestions of an area where I can modify my searching grounds to. It just seems there's no rhyme or reason to where to find them.Where I've had luck are in the following order on my last visit:

1. The dog park area by SE 5th and main st and the cross streets behind that area.

2. NE 13th street area across from the auto parts place, and cross streets.

3. SW 13th from the SW 16th Ave intersection and south to around the Wyndham Gardens hotel and back.

Everything else appears to be hit and miss and mostly miss.

YYZ.

Trap900
03-16-18, 09:31
Have any info on where / how to find Clarissa? That sounds amazing.

Thanks!I have ran into Clarrissa on the SW side of town and I can much say she have really cleaned up a lot and is looking better then ever.

Yyzvisitor
03-17-18, 07:29
I have ran into Clarrissa on the SW side of town and I can much say she have really cleaned up a lot and is looking better then ever.I don't think this is the same Clarissa. The one I see is a BBW, who I don't believe is on the streets anymore as she recently completed her college degree and got job. I plan to see her again this coming week and can confirm.

YYZ.

Yyzvisitor
03-20-18, 08:19
I don't think this is the same Clarissa. The one I see is a BBW, who I don't believe is on the streets anymore as she recently completed her college degree and got job. I plan to see her again this coming week and can confirm.

YYZ.Saw my Clarissa this past Sunday evening. She tells me her street days have been over for sometime now, and she's moving on to another college degree and a real job. So I'm pretty sure the Clarissa you met up with is a different one.

YYZ.

Lord Rad
03-20-18, 13:28
Saw my Clarissa this past Sunday evening. She tells me her street days have been over for sometime now, and she's moving on to another college degree and a real job. So I'm pretty sure the Clarissa you met up with is a different one.

YYZ.Just check stomach and you will know. I knew her when he lived in the tents downtown. Took care of ducked up boyfriend.

Yyzvisitor
03-21-18, 06:44
Just check stomach and you will know. I knew her when he lived in the tents downtown. Took care of ducked up boyfriend.Yeah that's probably her alright, but as I said, I don't think you'll find her on the streets anymore, anywhere.

YYZ.

Yyzvisitor
06-23-18, 07:40
Hey all;.

Was looking around town the last two days for kicks, and only found two behind the dog park, bot of which I passed on:

1: Ivey. Thin black chick who looks like she COULD be fun, ut has that look of trouble written all over her. Actually spoke to her and remembered her hustle style, which can be aggressive. She can be found on FAO with the name and has been busted around dozen times or so.

2. Elsie. Also a black chick strutting her stuff and can also be found on FAO. Did not find her appealing so drove on.

Nothing on NE 13th street this time, nor on SW 13th from the time I was around this past week.

YYZ.

Brock420
08-13-18, 17:39
I've had a few dreams over the past 6 months with a girls probably homeless but by dog park on main most recent spinner type black girl was very friendly but asked for 40 mouth was used for about 20 seconds then used hand says right before I bust extra for catch definitely a gamer but not worth the stop but this was a dream so maybe I'm crazy 😜.

Yyzvisitor
08-13-18, 18:52
I've had a few dreams over the past 6 months with a girls probably homeless but by dog park on main most recent spinner type black girl was very friendly but asked for 40 mouth was used for about 20 seconds then used hand says right before I bust extra for catch definitely a gamer but not worth the stop but this was a dream so maybe I'm crazy 😜.Was her name "Ivy" by chance? If it was she, looked okay to me, but felt like trouble, so I listened to my spidey sense and bailed on her.

If not, what was the name she gave you by chance?

YYZ.

Brock420
08-14-18, 06:15
Was her name "Ivy" by chance? If it was she, looked okay to me, but felt like trouble, so I listened to my spidey sense and bailed on her.

If not, what was the name she gave you by chance?

YYZ.Unfortunately didn't get her name but ye I should have listened to my Soddy sense and grabbed the other girl I seen before but the new booty got me curious but she was younger maybe 25 why / o, short hair.

GatorMonger
09-05-18, 08:02
Met this BSW on 3rd ave. She took me to a discrete location near by and hopped to the back seat. Started Doggy and then finished in mish. . 40 damage.

Yyzvisitor
09-05-18, 19:18
Met this BSW on 3rd ave. She took me to a discrete location near by and hopped to the back seat. Started Doggy and then finished in mish. . 40 damage.SW or NW?

How about a cross street near your pickup spot?

Thanks!

YYZ.

GatorMonger
09-06-18, 08:02
SW or NW?

How about a cross street near your pickup spot?

Thanks!

YYZ.I found her around NE 3rd ave and 15th.

GatorMonger
09-06-18, 08:09
Found Tae Walking around behind the street of the KFC on NE 13th. Took her to the same safe spot I went with the prev BSW. BBJ and then mish in the car. Damage was. 30.