PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Macman01
01-23-11, 21:51
I should have known better. I was in the Green Frog about five years ago and the place was a definite ripoff. I guess the word "New" in the name enticed me to try it again. My advice is to STAY AWAY. The girl's drinks are $20, the lap dances are $30 and the dancer will lie about the number of dances that you have had. The goons at the door will make sure that you don't object to the extortion.

On a positive note, the Matador Club is definitely worth a visit. You won't get a lot of extras, but the girls are friendly and the price is right. In addition, it's a full nude club.

Carver
08-14-11, 17:12
[QUOTE=Macman01; 1127450]I should have known better. I was in the Green Frog

Macman or anyone else, can you give out the address for the New Green Frog? The info I have found does not lead to any business' in the area.

Thanks,

Carver

Recon8811
10-03-13, 13:52
[QUOTE=Macman01; 1127450]I should have known better. I was in the Green Frog

Macman or anyone else, can you give out the address for the New Green Frog? The info I have found does not lead to any business' in the area.

Thanks,

CarverThe Green Frog (or The New Green Frog) is located next to Sammy's on the Beach on Okaloosa Island.

Recon8811
11-15-13, 19:40
With the thing about the Green Frog is that it's outdated, both in infrastructure and customs. The owner is Filipino, so she is running the place like a juicy bar from East Asia. That's a bad business practice. Most people feel pressured into buying those $20 drinks because most dancers who push for those drinks are Asians. Almost all other dancers there rather prefer to have the $5 drinks. Remember, you don't have to force yourself to spend a ton of money on those expensive drinks. Just say no.

Harmen
12-03-13, 17:56
Visited Red Rose recently, as Sammy's was closed on the Sunday that I was in town. Better dances and better price ($25 a dance) than I've found at Club 10 or Sammy's in the past. Sammy's dancers are more attractive in general, but I only need a couple to keep me entertained and that goal was attained here.

Recon8811
12-03-13, 21:59
Visited Red Rose recently, as Sammy's was closed on the Sunday that I was in town. Better dances and better price ($25 a dance) than I've found at Club 10 or Sammy's in the past. Sammy's dancers are more attractive in general, but I only need a couple to keep me entertained and that goal was attained here.I haven't been to Red Rose in a couple of weeks. It has been slow, like all of the rest of the clubs. I agree, they do have cheapest rates for private dances in FWB. In Club 10, you have to chase down and ask dancers for a private dancers, otherwise, they will sit there and space out the whole night.

Recon8811
12-25-13, 00:25
I went there on a recent visit for the first time since I have moved back in the area. The talent level has improved alot in there. One fixture, Alexia, is still there. She is an Italian immigrant, and she best lap dances that you can get in this area.

HiddenBlessn
08-25-14, 22:06
Ok, I went to Matador tonight there was some nice talent there but either I got played or the private dances are expensive. SHe charged me $35 bucks for one dance. That is to bad cut my night short cause I was not going to pay that.

Jerry J
08-30-14, 02:33
Also it has been years since I've been there, do they even have a private VIP?

Ok, I went to Matador tonight there was some nice talent there but either I got played or the private dances are expensive. SHe charged me $35 bucks for one dance. That is to bad cut my night short cause I was not going to pay that.

HiddenBlessn
09-02-14, 08:38
Also it has been years since I've been there, do they even have a private VIP?One girl told me it was topless but they were not shy about showing it all. They have a Private dance area, I would not call it VIP though. Just a bunch of couch / loveseats in a room separate from the rest no real privacy if more then one dance going on back there.

Recon8811
10-04-14, 10:25
Ok, I went to Matador tonight there was some nice talent there but either I got played or the private dances are expensive. SHe charged me $35 bucks for one dance. That is to bad cut my night short cause I was not going to pay that.For years, the lap dance don't have a set price. They are supposed to be $35, but most dancers charge $40. What almost all will do to curve you in is charge 2 dances for $70. It's a rip-out, but the only advantage is the lap dances are grinding and high friction as opposed to the other clubs in the area. It is full nude on the dance stage only. Depending on the dancer, you might get a sneak peek in the lap dance room. I haven't been there in 2 months. The talent level is actually good. There maybe a couple, like EJ, that should have stopped dancing 30 pounds ago. I hope this info helps.

George GA
12-09-14, 23:49
A buddy and I went to Sammy's a couple of nights ago. $6 cover, $40 for a dance. Yes, $40, for a very limited contact dance, the first dancer told me to keep my arms to the side. Not worth it, IMHO. One of the dancers told me they were trying to get a "higher class" of patrons. It seems to me they're limiting the income opportunity for the dancers.

I wouldn't agree to that price, but my buddy sent me back with a cute gal. I asked him what the cost was when I came back so I could return the favor. We each ended up buying the other 2 dances.

We were there for the 8 pm shift change, an analogy would be the JV team is there until 8, then the Varsity shows up. Several attractive women.

Service at the bar was good (didn't want to get a table), dancers were friendly.

The bartender (after we had been there a couple of hours) suggested going "upstairs". I asked her what the "deal" was upstairs, she said there was more contact and I could drink whatever I want for a fixed price for one hour. That doesn't go anything for me, I'm a beer drinker.

Question: Does anyone have any experience upstairs?

Recon8811
12-27-14, 21:27
Sammy's is a strip club for local high rollers and out-of-towners with money to burn. $40 lap dance tells me that they have gone up from $30 that I remember from my last visit 2 years ago. I don't visit there often because you paid too high of a price for an air dance. I usually go to Club 10 across the street or the Red Rose across the intersection of Hwy 98 on Santa Rosa Blvd. Those 2 places are better as far as prices and dance contact. The Red Rose charges $25/ song, and Club 10 charges $30. I hope this info helps. Happy New Year.

A buddy and I went to Sammy's a couple of nights ago. $6 cover, $40 for a dance. Yes, $40, for a very limited contact dance, the first dancer told me to keep my arms to the side. Not worth it, IMHO. One of the dancers told me they were trying to get a "higher class" of patrons. It seems to me they're limiting the income opportunity for the dancers.

I wouldn't agree to that price, but my buddy sent me back with a cute gal. I asked him what the cost was when I came back so I could return the favor. We each ended up buying the other 2 dances.

We were there for the 8 pm shift change, an analogy would be the JV team is there until 8, then the Varsity shows up. Several attractive women.

Service at the bar was good (didn't want to get a table), dancers were friendly.

The bartender (after we had been there a couple of hours) suggested going "upstairs". I asked her what the "deal" was upstairs, she said there was more contact and I could drink whatever I want for a fixed price for one hour. That doesn't go anything for me, I'm a beer drinker.

Question: Does anyone have any experience upstairs?

Recon8811
09-27-15, 12:06
This is the overall best club in FWB. I attached some of the common faces that you will see in there.

MrFuat
10-30-15, 22:45
This is the overall best club in FWB. I attached some of the common faces that you will see in there.I have to agree, I stop in at red rose every month or so when in Destin. I like their 15 minute VIP for $125 upstairs. Got take out once, for a delicious breakfast.

Recon8811
11-18-15, 10:27
I stopped by at the Matador for the first time in a while this past weekend. The talent level wasn't so bad in there. There were some new faces, but there were 2 long time fixtures there as well.

Harmen
02-10-16, 23:31
Not that there's much attention given this subject matter for the Fort Walton Area, but The Matador may be closed for business for at least a

week.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20160209/its-getting-hot-in-here-strip-club-catches-fire

Recon8811
02-26-16, 23:28
http://nypost.com/2016/01/21/florida-seeks-death-penalty-for-mom-charged-with-killing-3-year-old-son/

Recon8811
02-26-16, 23:35
I heard that they're beck open. It was minor damage to the roof. I have not been there in a while. They don't have a great selection of dancers.

Not that there's much attention given this subject matter for the Fort Walton Area, but The Matador may be closed for business for at least a

week.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20160209/its-getting-hot-in-here-strip-club-catches-fire

Harmen
03-30-16, 16:10
Anytime you have strip clubs clustered together, there are always some after hour issues. I'm in the area at least 6 weeks a year. For those that live in the area permanently, are the incidents of violence in the past year at the Okaloosa Island strip club block more prevalent than usual or has it always been a problem and just under reported. I'm referencing the shooting outside the Green Frog last summer. Where I've never been comfortable enough to even to go inside. I'm also referring to the recent beating of one guy in December and the shooting death of another that both spilled outside from the Red Rose. I frequent the Red Rose, but I'm not a fan of the parking lot and the occasional congregation in a congested dark lot.

PalmGren
04-10-16, 21:32
Anytime you have strip clubs clustered together, there are always some after hour issues. I'm in the area at least 6 weeks a year. For those that live in the area permanently, are the incidents of violence in the past year at the Okaloosa Island strip club block more prevalent than usual or has it always been a problem and just under reported. I'm referencing the shooting outside the Green Frog last summer. Where I've never been comfortable enough to even to go inside. I'm also referring to the recent beating of one guy in December and the shooting death of another that both spilled outside from the Red Rose. I frequent the Red Rose, but I'm not a fan of the parking lot and the occasional congregation in a congested dark lot.The worst thing about the recent shooting death outside Red Rose was the shooter was a deputy from a local county and he was the initial trouble maker according to bystanders. I think he was the only one with a gun.

Recon8811
04-17-16, 20:19
I didn't hear about the shooting at the Red Rose, but I did hear about the guy at the Red Rose that got slammed on the pavement. Dude had a 45 in his lap sitting at the main dance stage. He had to find out the hard way that you can't have a gun in a place that served alcohol. Most of the violence around here comes from the local have nots. If you don't work on the bases or in real estate, the opportunities are limited.

Anytime you have strip clubs clustered together, there are always some after hour issues. I'm in the area a
t least 6 weeks a year. For those that live in the area permanently, are the incidents of violence in the past year at the Okaloosa Island strip club block more prevalent than usual or has it always been a problem and just under reported. I'm referencing the shooting outside the Green Frog last summer. Where I've never been comfortable enough to even to go inside. I'm also referring to the recent beating of one guy in December and the shooting death of another that both spilled outside from the Red Rose. I frequent the Red Rose, but I'm not a fan of the parking lot and the occasional congregation in a congested dark lot.

Recon8811
04-29-16, 21:25
Has anybody seen these two? They both worked at the Red Rose, then disappeared during the beginning of the year. Thanks a bunch.

Recon8811
05-09-16, 06:41
As of this weekend, the Green Frog is closed for good. That leaves only 3 clubs left on Oskaloosa Island. Sammy's is still up for sale.

Recon8811
05-17-16, 09:08
Here's the article:

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20160516/changes-coming-to-red-rose-after-weekend-shooting

Harmen
05-19-16, 16:35
Hi Recon,

Thanks for the update on this neck of the woods! I was never "man enough" to push myself through the doors of the "Green Frog"!

Recon8811
05-25-16, 08:51
No problem on the report. It had its moments in there, but the owner kept an old business mainframe. She kept running it like a juice bar in Asia. It's ok to do that. If you actually had Asians working there. $20 drinks to the dancer was out of my league for me.

Hi Recon,

Thanks for the update on this neck of the woods! I was never "man enough" to push myself through the doors of the "Green Frog"!

Iws543
07-14-16, 01:09
Anyone know where they might have to work at now?

Recon8811
07-27-16, 19:19
Sierra is currently at Club 10. The one Latino dancer from Pensacola works at the Matador. As the Asians go, I think they pulled the plug.

Anyone know where they might have to work at now?

Funguyplay
07-28-16, 00:36
Had a good time in V. I. P with a Romanian Godess; couldn't think of her name; Titties had me too distracted; lots of girls few customers; Got alot of attention by alot of; Fine Ass in their.

Recon8811
08-01-16, 12:27
There's 3 Romanians there: Alexandra, Claudia, and Belle. Alexandra is only brunette of the 3. Belle is the tallest of the 3, thick, proportionate. Claudia is the shortest, dirty blonde, real nice body. If you look in the pics listed in the forum, you will see Alexandra and Claudia.

Had a good time in V. I. P with a Romanian Godess; couldn't think of her name; Titties had me too distracted; lots of girls few customers; Got alot of attention by alot of; Fine Ass in their.

Funguyplay
08-01-16, 12:39
There's 3 Romanians there: Alexandra, Claudia, and Belle. Alexandra is only brunette of the 3. Belle is the tallest of the 3, thick, proportionate. Claudia is the shortest, dirty blonde, real nice body. If you look in the pics listed in the forum, you will see Alexandra and Claudia.Yep that's her; with her nice Titties had me ready; tear a hole in my shorts LOL. THANKS.

Recon8811
09-26-16, 16:58
You can see this Peruvian bombshell on the weekends at the Red Rose.

GottaHaveMoreU
09-26-16, 23:14
You can see this Peruvian bombshell on the weekends at the Red Rose.Looks good does she do take out?!

Recon8811
10-21-16, 16:09
Jade, Marilyn, Melina, and Roma.

Harmen
01-10-17, 18:34
Has anybody seen these two? They both worked at the Red Rose, then disappeared during the beginning of the year. Thanks a bunch.I presume you know that Athena is at Sammy's FWB these days. Did you ever bump in to Daisy?

Recon8811
02-04-17, 11:12
As of December, she is now working at the Red Rose.

Ctblakmandingo
02-05-17, 02:47
As of December, she is now working at the Red Rose.Isn't RED Rose Closed since the shootings for like months?

Recon8811
02-05-17, 05:59
As of last week, she is back. She had lost some weight due to chemo treatment for cancer.

Recon8811
02-05-17, 06:10
I just found out where Daisy is working now. She's working at the Golden Nugget in Panama City, which is out of my range for strip club action. Apparently, she and Athena got in fight with a female customer at the Red Rose, who just happen to be friends with Daisy kids father. Daisy is also going thru a child custody case, in which, the customer was going to testify on behalf of the father. Under some strange circumstances, the customer got arrested for cocaine possession when the OCSD found a vial in her car. As a result, she is no longer credible to testify. You be the judge. LOL.

I presume you know that Athena is at Sammy's FWB these days. Did you ever bump in to Daisy?

Recon8811
02-05-17, 14:52
Here's her mugshot from Santa Rosa County Jail. Apparently, she's still in there for drug possession and violation of probation.

Recon8811
02-05-17, 14:56
That's bad info. They were never shut down. The shootings always occurred in the parking lot. Meanwhile, the club is only on the local military backlist.

Isn't RED Rose Closed since the shootings for like months?

ChaChaCoo411
02-05-17, 18:55
I went Sammi last night. Sam is the most beautiful lady there IMO. She is about 5'3-5'5 slim body. Blonde hair to shoulder length. A young white lady and she looks a bit like scarlett johansson IMO. I did not ask for lap dance because I perfer "real activity". I just tip when she was on stage. After that she came by to say thank you and chat around 15 min, never mentioned lap dance. She's got very good personallity so I believe she will be a good one if she has extra. Any mongers has good luck on her? Any info is much appreciated. You can reply or PM me. Thank you very much.

And there is an Asian looking MILF (but she is not my type at all) dancer with man made tits (very huge). She approached me and first sentence started with "do you want lap dance? I politely say no I am just chilling out here. Then she said something very sarcastic to me. What a f b* I am very surprised her bad attitude so I left after 5 min. Avoid this b*.

Ctblakmandingo
02-06-17, 18:14
That's bad info. They were never shut down. The shootings always occurred in the parking lot. Meanwhile, the club is only on the local military backlist.Well dam ok. Thanks big man.

Recon8811
02-07-17, 20:39
You can't put Sammy's and extras in the same sentence. Sammy's is a tourist trap for those who likes to throw away tons of money without expecting absolutely nothing in return. That's why I don't go there.

I went Sammi last night. Sam is the most beautiful lady there IMO. She is about 5'3-5'5 slim body. Blonde hair to shoulder length. A young white lady and she looks a bit like scarlett johansson IMO. I did not ask for lap dance because I perfer "real activity". I just tip when she was on stage. After that she came by to say thank you and chat around 15 min, never mentioned lap dance. She's got very good personallity so I believe she will be a good one if she has extra. Any mongers has good luck on her? Any info is much appreciated. You can reply or PM me. Thank you very much.

And there is an Asian looking MILF (but she is not my type at all) dancer with man made tits (very huge). She approached me and first sentence started with "do you want lap dance? I politely say no I am just chilling out here. Then she said something very sarcastic to me. What a f b* I am very surprised her bad attitude so I left after 5 min. Avoid this b*.

ChaChaCoo411
02-07-17, 21:55
You can't put Sammy's and extras in the same sentence. Sammy's is a tourist trap for those who likes to throw away tons of money without expecting absolutely nothing in return. That's why I don't go there.Oh good to know that thank you sir. At least won't have any expectation from there. So next question is, where to find girls for extra fun at club in fwb? Red rose? Club 10? Planning to visit fwb soon and do hope have some fun out there. Any info is much appreciated.

Recon8811
02-09-17, 12:46
From what I have heard as far as extras go is maybe several in Red Rose and a couple at the Matador in Val-P. There's a few that will work OTC at Club 10 because they're very strict inside. I don't know which ones at either club.

Oh good to know that thank you sir. At least won't have any expectation from there. So next question is, where to find girls for extra fun at club in fwb? Red rose? Club 10? Planning to visit fwb soon and do hope have some fun out there. Any info is much appreciated.

BigWhite86
04-29-17, 14:14
I am flying out to FWB for a week tomorrow. Looking for the best place to find some talent. Possibly OTC. Feel free to PM me if you have any recommendations. I normally mess with SB here in VA but looking to let loose a bit while in town.

Recon8811
06-06-17, 09:22
They have raised the lap dance prices from $30 to $40.

Harmen
04-05-18, 10:52
Made a Saturday night trip to Red Rose that was lackluster at best. There were about 8 dancers working and only 3 that fit what I was looking for. I focused my attention on Fay, but was met with her lack of interest in entertaining an unknown customer to her. I also saw Alexandra, but only engage her for entertainment when she engages me. Alexandra entertains me better when she's in the mood. Decided to make a trek across 98 to see if it was a better lineup at Club 10 (Easter Weekend). It was not really a better lineup. I did see Athena, but she carries a little too much in the trunk these days for me. I did take some dances from Katie (young, attractive, spinner type). The dances were good by Club 10 standards, but still pricy at $40 a piece. While I was wooed by the options for 30 and 60 minute VIP nirvana. Katie failed to mention the 15 minute option for a toe dip in VIP. I chose not to counter and walked with my money for another night.

Recon8811
04-05-18, 11:21
I don't know what's going on with the Red Rose. They have been hiring some overweight dancers. I haven't been there in several weeks. It sucks that bad. With Faye, you have to track her down for dances, even though, they are great quality. Alexandra has a great body but sucks dancer-wise. I do like Jess, thick, short Peruvian. Club 10 sucks at completing with the Red Rose. The $40 lap dances forces you to do the 15 minutes for $150 or VIP. Most dancers won't mention the 15 minute dance because they're trying to force VIP down your throat. I may have to try either Golden Nugget in PC or Babes in Pensacola this weekend.

Made a Saturday night trip to Red Rose that was lackluster at best. There were about 8 dancers working and only 3 that fit what I was looking for. I focused my attention on Fay, but was met with her lack of interest in entertaining an unknown customer to her. I also saw Alexandra, but only engage her for entertainment when she engages me. Alexandra entertains me better when she's in the mood. Decided to make a trek across 98 to see if it was a better lineup at Club 10 (Easter Weekend). It was not really a better lineup. I did see Athena, but she carries a little too much in the trunk these days for me. I did take some dances from Katie (young, attractive, spinner type). The dances were good by Club 10 standards, but still pricy at $40 a piece. While I was wooed by the options for 30 and 60 minute VIP nirvana. Katie failed to mention the 15 minute option for a toe dip in VIP. I chose not to counter and walked with my money for another night.

Harmen
08-13-18, 11:04
Club 51 "officially" shut down for business on July 7, 2018. Even though Club 51's owner is also Club 10's owner, I couldn't believe it could stay open as long as it did when it's never been crowded in the 10 times I've gone in there in the last 2 years.

GottaHaveMoreU
08-14-18, 07:39
Club 51 "officially" shut down for business on July 7, 2018. Even though Club 51's owner is also Club 10's owner, I couldn't believe it could stay open as long as it did when it's never been crowded in the 10 times I've gone in there in the last 2 years.Surprised it stayed open this long!

I've alwys driven by there over the years and stopped in once or twice and there was never really anything to write home about.

YeahIDid
08-21-18, 05:51
Has anyone seen the local mixed hottie? Claire, more like a sexier thinner version of Rihanna. A dime a dozen in this area for sure.

She's probably one of the most beautiful girls in the area. She used to work at club 10. Haven't seen here around much until this recent Sunday. She's currently working at the red rose. I'm not sure why she stopped showing at 10. But I suspect some foul play there. I've called frequently looking for her. The manager has told me personally over the phone she's there or might be there and I've shown, paid and walked the hell out not a single dime spent on that piece of shit line up. I have certainly missed that soft little ass of hers and those perky, dark nipples. But I know where to go now. If you want a sensual time with a beautiful girl with an actual personality you will not be disappointed. Great conversation and exquisite dances that always keep me guessing and coming back wanting more. Red Rose every Sunday and Tuesday is where I'll be visiting this beauty.

YeahIDid
08-21-18, 05:58
Has anyone seen the local mixed hottie? Claire, more like a sexier thinner version of Rihanna. A dime a dozen in this area for sure.

She's probably one of the most beautiful girls in the area. She used to work at club 10. Haven't seen here around much until this recent Sunday. She's currently working at the red rose. I'm not sure why she stopped showing at 10. But I suspect some foul play there. I've called frequently looking for her. The manager has told me personally over the phone she's there or might be there and I've shown, paid and walked the hell out not a single dime spent on that piece of shit line up. I have certainly missed that soft little ass of hers and those perky, dark nipples. But I know where to go now. If you want a sensual time with a beautiful girl with an actual personality you will not be disappointed. Great conversation and exquisite dances that always keep me guessing and coming back wanting more. Red Rose every Sunday and Tuesday is where I'll be visiting this beauty.

YeahIDid
08-21-18, 06:16

Recon8811
08-26-18, 10:02
Did Rachel and Brooklyn go back to the Red Rose?

Club 51 "officially" shut down for business on July 7, 2018. Even though Club 51's owner is also Club 10's owner, I couldn't believe it could stay open as long as it did when it's never been crowded in the 10 times I've gone in there in the last 2 years.

Recon8811
09-21-18, 13:42
If anybody looking for one of the twin strippers, you can find one of them in the Okaloosa County Jail.

http://www3.co.okaloosa.fl.us/ArchonixXJailPublic/DetailPages/InmateDetails.aspx?ReferenceID=86791&InmateID=159438

SavageMf
10-14-18, 04:42

She's probably one of the most beautiful girls in the area. She used to work at club 10. Haven't seen here around much until this recent Sunday. She's currently working at the red rose. I'm not sure why she stopped showing at 10. But I suspect some foul play there. I've called frequently looking for her. The manager has told me personally over the phone she's there or might be there and I've shown, paid and walked the hell out not a single dime spent on that piece of shit line up. I have certainly missed that soft little ass of hers and those perky, dark nipples. But I know where to go now. If you want a sensual time with a beautiful girl with an actual personality you will not be disappointed. Great conversation and exquisite dances that always keep me guessing and coming back wanting more. Red Rose every Sunday and Tuesday is where I'll be visiting this beauty.Yes she's quite a beauty. But definitely not the dtf type. She's simply there to entertain but it works and it makes me want to fuck her even more. She has also has quite the reputation I hear as well and the dancers cannot keep her name out of their mouths because she's the young girl next door type. Her dances are good but she's easily a cute waste of time to most.

Recon8811
10-14-18, 07:53
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn6frTRgfB3/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Harmen
10-17-18, 11:39
So "Yeah I Did" posted the same thing about Claire (3 times in one evening) and never returned to post here. I personally think, "Yeah I Did" is Claire (herself) announcing her move to Red Rose.

Claire is attractive (and an asset to any club that she works at), but she's not as hot (or good) as she proclaims.

I'm only a frequent visitor to the area, but Club 10 has no cover before midnight! There aren't a lot of clubs that would have their personnel announce the nights lineup, or announce an individual schedule, to an anonymous caller.

FacialGuy007
10-22-18, 10:02
So "Yeah I Did" posted the same thing about Claire (3 times in one evening) and never returned to post here. I personally think, "Yeah I Did" is Claire (herself) announcing her move to Red Rose.

Claire is attractive (and an asset to any club that she works at), but she's not as hot (or good) as she proclaims.

I'm only a frequent visitor to the area, but Club 10 has no cover before midnight! There aren't a lot of clubs that would have their personnel announce the nights lineup, or announce an individual schedule, to an anonymous caller.Amen brother! My thoughts exactly.

Harmen
11-13-18, 22:43
I tried to make a visit one evening last month and there was a concert being held at the club with a $65 entry fee. Is this a one off, or is the club hosting these events for the area fairly regularly? I had no problem moving my night to Club 10, rather than be out $65 just walking through the door for a concert that doesn't cater to my musical preference.

Recon8811
12-06-18, 17:27
They normally have these concerts during the slow times of the year to drum up some business. The club dancers often complain about not making any money because the concert promoters bring their own dancers with them. They are not built for competition around here.

I tried to make a visit one evening last month and there was a concert being held at the club with a $65 entry fee. Is this a one off, or is the club hosting these events for the area fairly regularly? I had no problem moving my night to Club 10, rather than be out $65 just walking through the door for a concert that doesn't cater to my musical preference.

Harmen
01-03-19, 19:43
They have raised the lap dance prices from $30 to $40.Are lap dances still $40 at Club 10?

Harmen
01-04-19, 07:15
I know that the local clubs aren't busy this time of year, but I wouldn't even push through the Club 10 door the other night with the 5 total cars I saw in their parking lot at 11:50 PM. Red Rose was certainly busier that night. I was moderately entertained in my time there. Jazz and Belle were familiar to me and were working in a lineup of about 10 dancers that included China, Stormy, and Sage. Half the lineup appealed to me and half did not.

Recon8811
03-08-19, 13:36
Yes, it's still $40 per song.

Are lap dances still $40 at Club 10?

Recon8811
03-08-19, 13:40
After New Years is the slowest time for all clubs, especially for Club 10. Everything should be back to normal, since it's spring break season. I haven't been out there in a while.

I know that the local clubs aren't busy this time of year, but I wouldn't even push through the Club 10 door the other night with the 5 total cars I saw in their parking lot at 11:50 PM. Red Rose was certainly busier that night. I was moderately entertained in my time there. Jazz and Belle were familiar to me and were working in a lineup of about 10 dancers that included China, Stormy, and Sage. Half the lineup appealed to me and half did not.

Recon8811
07-22-19, 05:51
If anybody is looking for JoJo from the Matador, she now works at Show-and-Tail's in PCB.

FwbLover
07-22-19, 08:20
If anybody is looking for JoJo from the Matador, she now works at Show-and-Tail's in PCB.Looks like a ton of fun.

Recon8811
08-11-19, 03:04
Have anybody have had any dance with her at the Matador?

Recon8811
01-21-20, 13:30
This is what she looks like. She doesn't even look close to Rihanna.

I'm only a frequent visitor to the area, but Club 10 has no cover before midnight! There aren't a lot of clubs that would have their personnel announce the nights lineup, or announce an individual schedule, to an anonymous caller.

Harmen
01-31-20, 15:32
I haven't seen her on Okaloosa Island in my infrequent visits to Club 10 and Red Rose. While she's attractive, she is not on my list of repeats to dance with at either club.

Recon8811
02-01-20, 21:27
I haven't seen her in a while. I think she probably moved back to Tampa. That's where she originally from.

I haven't seen her on Okaloosa Island in my infrequent visits to Club 10 and Red Rose. While she's attractive, she is not on my list of repeats to dance with at either club.

Recon8811
02-22-20, 22:13
She use to dance a while ago at the Red Rose. Now, she's back dancing but at the Matador.

Harmen
02-22-20, 22:56
She use to dance a while ago at the Red Rose. Now, she's back dancing but at the Matador.I don't think I ever saw her dance at Red Rose. She's waitressed quite often when I've been at Red Rose. Any other former Red Rose dancers currently at Matador?

Recon8811
03-06-20, 12:16
Dancers from other clubs to go to the Matador because that's the last bridge they haven't burned yet. Alice is only dancer from the Red Rose there. Claire used to dance there until she moved back to Tampa.

I don't think I ever saw her dance at Red Rose. She's waitressed quite often when I've been at Red Rose. Any other former Red Rose dancers currently at Matador?

Harmen
03-06-20, 22:42
Dancers from other clubs to go to the Matador because that's the last bridge they haven't burned yet. Alice is only dancer from the Red Rose there. Claire used to dance there until she moved back to Tampa.Thanks for your response!

I wouldn't be asking the question if I was bumping into the right talent on Okaloosa Island! I'm uncomfortable walking through the Matador doors on most visits and I'm seeking a motivation to get over that feeling. I like Alice, but she is not the motivation. I do like some rule breakers that fit the description above and a guy can hope that some of my favorite rule breakers land there on their return to making a living.

Recon8811
06-26-20, 08:23
It happened last weekend. The shooters suppose to be from Mobile, AL. Here's the link:

https://www-thedestinlog-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.thedestinlog.com/news/20200622/parking-lot-rsquosquabblersquo-at-red-rose-gentlemanrsquos-club-includes-gunshots-folks-fleeing?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&template=ampart&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15931739619193&referrer=https%3 A%2 F%2 F www.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24's&ampshare=https%3 A%2 F%2 Fwww.thedestinlog.com%2 Fnews%2 F20200622%2 Fparking-lot-rsquosquabblersquo-at-red-rose-gentlemanrsquos-club-includes-gunshots-folks-fleeing.

Recon8811
09-18-20, 13:54
I got the scope on why she got fired from the Red Rose last year. Check it out:

https://weartv-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/weartv.com/amp/news/local/okaloosa-woman-arrested-for-cocaine?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=16004162491747&referrer=https%3 A%2 F%2 F www.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24's&ampshare=https%3 A%2 F%2Fweartv.com%2 Fnews%2 Flocal%2 Fokaloosa-woman-arrested-for-cocaine.

Recon8811
01-25-21, 06:33
She's the latest attraction at Red Rose.

GottaHaveMoreU
01-25-21, 19:57
She's the latest attraction at Red Rose.Damn. Would mind having her leave a red ring at the bottom of my shaft!

IrishGringo2
01-28-21, 09:02
She's the latest attraction at Red Rose.She looks good!

White300
03-02-21, 12:01
What are the local rules? Menu? Typical rates?

Harmen
05-09-21, 17:36
There was no siting of Loren during my recent visits to Red Rose. I did see a blast (or two) from the past in Claudia and Alexandra. Coco, Raven, and Jasmine caught my eye, but my choices were suspect for decent entertainment.

Recon8811
05-16-21, 01:48
I guess you're referring to this Coco in the pic. It's good to see Claudia visiting from Germany. I'm not familiar with Raven. Jasmine used to dance at the Matador. As far as Loren goes, I think she just graduated from radiology school and moved on from dancing.

There was no siting of Loren during my recent visits to Red Rose. I did see a blast (or two) from the past in Claudia and Alexandra. Coco, Raven, and Jasmine caught my eye, but my choices were suspect for decent entertainment.

Harmen
05-16-21, 13:44
I guess you're referring to this Coco in the pic. It's good to see Claudia visiting from Germany. I'm not familiar with Raven. Jasmine used to dance at the Matador. As far as Loren goes, I think she just graduated from radiology school and moved on from dancing.

Recon: Picture and body looks right!

Come on now, the rule is that the trip to Club Matador is one way! It's alleged that when you find yourself working at The Matador. You never come back to the Island!

Raven may have been working her first night at the club last week. She's an attractive dancer, but wasn't making the rounds.

Recon8811
05-22-21, 00:50
When it comes to the Matador, there are exceptions to the rules. Prime example was Brooklyn. She started out at the Matador before she worked on the island. Manila (Filipino / Black dancer) also started there too before she went to the Red Rose.

Recon: Picture and body looks right!

Come on now, the rule is that the trip to Club Matador is one way! It's alleged that when you find yourself working at The Matador. You never come back to the Island!

Raven may have been working her first night at the club last week. She's an attractive dancer, but wasn't making the rounds.

Recon8811
06-21-21, 05:23
This Dominican cutie will be around for a while going back to beautician school.

BuckInHere
07-13-21, 23:38
Stop in around 4 pm. Manager told me that they were open but the ladies didn't come in until 7 pm. Waited until 8 pm before coming back to the matador. There were only 4 guys in the bar and only one dancer. She was in the VIP with another room with a customer. When she came out she headed straight for me. Sat down next to me. Told me her name. I forgot her name. I think it started with a L. I said "shouldn't you be weith the other fellow. " She said "I am through with him. We talked a little and she invited me to VIP room. Once back their she started grinded on me in the nude.

She let me suck on her nipples and finger her pussy. I asked her does she do take out. She said "I do it on occasion. " I hadn't got a hotel room yet. The lady would have met up with me but the hotel problem voided the deal. Long story just to say take out is available at the matador.

Recon8811
07-14-21, 05:44
Take-out at the Matador is nothing new. Most of the dancers are well past their prime there.

Stop in around 4 pm. Manager told me that they were open but the ladies didn't come in until 7 pm. Waited until 8 pm before coming back to the matador. There were only 4 guys in the bar and only one dancer. She was in the VIP with another room with a customer. When she came out she headed straight for me. Sat down next to me. Told me her name. I forgot her name. I think it started with a L. I said "shouldn't you be weith the other fellow. " She said "I am through with him. We talked a little and she invited me to VIP room. Once back their she started grinded on me in the nude.

She let me suck on her nipples and finger her pussy. I asked her does she do take out. She said "I do it on occasion. " I hadn't got a hotel room yet. The lady would have met up with me but the hotel problem voided the deal. Long story just to say take out is available at the matador.

FacialGuy007
07-14-21, 10:32

She let me suck on her nipples and finger her pussy. I asked her does she do take out. She said "I do it on occasion. " I hadn't got a hotel room yet. The lady would have met up with me but the hotel problem voided the deal. Long story just to say take out is available at the matador.In my experience bait and switch is an old trick of these ladies everywhere. Back in the days I've tried a few girls from all the clubs on the island and also in different places out of state. Not one of them made good on their word. There's ALWAYS something comes up. It's just a trick of the trade to get more money out of the customers. But YMMV. Good luck.

Edit: You probably better off finding an escort.

Recon8811
07-23-21, 20:42
If she looks like this, then that's Sky you're refering to. That's about the only dancer who gives nude dances and allows you to finger her. She have an open relationship with her old husband, who normally sits at the bar while she works. When she's not making money there, she makes her money the other way.

Sicilia21
07-24-21, 21:27
This Dominican cutie will be around for a while going back to beautician school.She's gorgeous, do you know any other dominicans? And could you share her number?

PM, theres something I'd like to discuss.

Recon8811
08-03-21, 18:03
The latest dancer coming from Southern Alabama now dancing at Red Rose.

Joey1994
09-16-21, 13:45
Greetings! In town for a few days, staying right across the street from the rose. Fortuitous? Best club in the area for extras? Used to the friendly confines of Providence Rhode Island.

MrCraftyHands
11-04-21, 15:01
Hey guys. Visiting 2 nights from Miami. I know it will be hard to find the Miami experience, but what's the best bet for in club extras? Fort Walton or Pensacola? Feel free to pm and hit me up if you ever need intel for Orlando or Miami. Thanks.

Recon8811
11-05-21, 15:45
The closest place for extras is New Orleans (250 miles away). The closest place statewide is Tampa (450 miles away).

Hey guys. Visiting 2 nights from Miami. I know it will be hard to find the Miami experience, but what's the best bet for in club extras? Fort Walton or Pensacola? Feel free to pm and hit me up if you ever need intel for Orlando or Miami. Thanks.

Recon8811
11-05-21, 15:49
You're better off staying at Providence. I remember Cheaters aka The Big Pink.

Greetings! In town for a few days, staying right across the street from the rose. Fortuitous? Best club in the area for extras? Used to the friendly confines of Providence Rhode Island.

Recon8811
01-07-22, 01:45
She's one of the few Asian dancers around. She still works at the Matador.

Harmen
03-31-22, 11:28
Anyone have a suggestion about what time and day this place has its best lineup? I've been there in the past year, but 2 dancers on a Saturday night in May (around 11:00 PM) was a disappointment.

Recon8811
03-31-22, 16:54
The best lineup at the Matador is on Friday nights from 9-11 pm. Ava is back. She's 5'11' (6'5" with heels on).

Anyone have a suggestion about what time and day this place has its best lineup? I've been there in the past year, but 2 dancers on a Saturday night in May (around 11:00 PM) was a disappointment.

Harmen
03-31-22, 17:39
As always. Thanks Recon8811!

Recon8811
04-30-22, 01:14
She's back at the Matador. She goes by the new stage name, Melody.

Recon8811
06-18-22, 02:48
If anybody is looking for Coco, you can find her at the Matador. For her being a young dancer, she's on her last leg.

Hdintally
07-12-22, 23:25
I guess you're referring to this Coco in the pic. It's good to see Claudia visiting from Germany. I'm not familiar with Raven. Jasmine used to dance at the Matador. As far as Loren goes, I think she just graduated from radiology school and moved on from dancing.Please no one judge me, just a question. Are there any women dancing at the Matador that aren't "Dominican"? I have found that most, not all, but most have never even been to the Dominican Republic. Thanks!

Harmen
07-15-22, 10:45
I've never met a Dominican dancer at Club Matador. I have seen a couple of Asian women and the majority have been American women (black & white).

Recon8811
07-19-22, 08:32
Just by asking that question tells me that you have never step foot inside the Matador. You're not going to find that kind of diversity there or anywhere else in the Panhandle.

Please no one judge me, just a question. Are there any women dancing at the Matador that aren't "Dominican"? I have found that most, not all, but most have never even been to the Dominican Republic. Thanks!

Hdintally
07-19-22, 23:30
Just by asking that question tells me that you have never step foot inside the Matador. You're not going to find that kind of diversity there or anywhere else in the Panhandle.I have been in there many, many times over the years and in some cycles there were many Asians and whites but lately seems to be more blacks who say they are from somewhere in the Caribbean, which is laughable. Thanks for the response and good luck to you.

Recon8811
08-07-22, 14:39
These 2 Brazilian dancers (forgot their names) went from working Club 10 to working at the Matador. Crazy.

Harmen
08-09-22, 12:13
The more interesting aspect of Club 10's roster reduction, is that both Brazilians are more attractive than half the talent I've seen working at Club 10 in my visits there over the years.

They would certainly be an upgrade to what I generally peruse at The Matador in my limited time spent in there as well. I don't think I've ever seen a Recon nugget (or my own nugget) in all my visits to Club Matador and yet my trek out there to the outer limit continues!

Recon8811
08-19-22, 06:11
The Matador has its moments when dancers from other clubs on Okaloosa Island get tired of the rules from those clubs and dance there. Some of the dancers are taking advantage of the full nude option. It makes for great times.

The more interesting aspect of Club 10's roster reduction, is that both Brazilians are more attractive than half the talent I've seen working at Club 10 in my visits there over the years.

They would certainly be an upgrade to what I generally peruse at The Matador in my limited time spent in there as well. I don't think I've ever seen a Recon nugget (or my own nugget) in all my visits to Club Matador and yet my trek out there to the outer limit continues!

Recon8811
08-27-22, 02:39
Few dancers coming from the Red Rose over the Matador, including, Angie, Remy, Jazz, and Bella. Jasmine (blond) came back. Also, Coco (latina) was available as well.

BillThePlumber
09-02-22, 11:32
I Was in town for the night and fell into the Red Rose! Lot of girls working for a Tuesday. Had a few lap dances with Belle. She seems sweet. What are the $400 hour private shows about? PM me if you'd like. I'm sure I'll get stuck up there at some point again soon.

Harmen
09-02-22, 15:17
I Was in town for the night and fell into the Red Rose! Lot of girls working for a Tuesday. Had a few lap dances with Belle. She seems sweet. What are the $400 hour private shows about? PM me if you'd like. I'm sure I'll get stuck up there at some point again soon.I might recommend the 30 minute engagement, as a means of deciding if longer is better with Belle for you. Belle is a sweetheart, but everyone's expectations are different. The 15 minute engagement recently was $125 and the 30 minute was $250. I have not been to Red Rose GC in at least 6 months.

Recon8811
09-05-22, 00:28
Are you referring to her?

I Was in town for the night and fell into the Red Rose! Lot of girls working for a Tuesday. Had a few lap dances with Belle. She seems sweet. What are the $400 hour private shows about? PM me if you'd like. I'm sure I'll get stuck up there at some point again soon.

Recon8811
09-11-22, 21:36
According to your report a couple of months, I did some research. This was the dancer at Matador that went by the stage name of Montana. I haven't seen her since July. I hope this helps.

Harmen
09-14-22, 21:27
I believe she may have been given some time off, but that she is still employed there. I may have seen her there 10 days ago, but her blonde hair was not braided on my visit.

Recon8811
09-15-22, 19:33
Oh ok. I may take a visit there on the next following weekend. The Matador has seemed to be my go-to since the spring of the year. The turnover rate in the clubs on the island has been dramatic.

I believe she may have been given some time off, but that she is still employed there. I may have seen her there 10 days ago, but her blonde hair was not braided on my visit.

BillThePlumber
09-19-22, 17:19
Are you referring to her?Looks to be her.

Recon8811
09-22-22, 09:24
Belle is a sweetheart from the Czech Republic. She has been on the rebound for the past few years after surviving a about of breat cancer.

Looks to be her.

Recon8811
10-12-22, 18:02
I didn't get her name, but you can catch her on weekends at the Matador.

Recon8811
11-11-22, 11:10
I went to Red Rose Thursday night. It's been months since I have visited there and probably now for good reason. In order to get a dance now at the Red Rose, you have to sign a waiver letter stating that you will not touch the dancers. That probably explains why you see more dancers at the Red Rose dancing at the Matador.

Recon8811
11-16-22, 16:41
She alternates between working at the Red Rose and the Matador. For the past few months, she has been at the Matador.

Harmen
01-29-23, 16:37
I spent some time, money, and energy at Club Matador this weekend (Friday & Saturday) and I found a plethora of quality entertainer talent for one the first times at this club. I hate the trek out there and back, but I might just have to get over it. No Jazz! Angie, Alice, and Melodee were in the house Saturday evening. One of the Brazilians from Club 10 was locked down by her customer. There were some great options, plenty of eye candy, and my play money is officially depleted!

Harmen
01-29-23, 16:47
This is for the Lighthouse Keeper Ft Walton Beach: There was no Montana cavorting the confines of Club Matador. The little West Virginia vixen is still in the area! And yes officially this might be more my focus than yours! I'm trying to inspire you to contribute more in this silent forest! I am a Recon8811 fan!

Recon8811
02-03-23, 20:20
I'm glad you're back visiting the area. I was at the Matador 2 weeks ago. There was a blonde Russian working there. I didn't get their name, but she is a little frisky. As for now, the Matador is my go-to club. Most of the older dancers work there.

I spent some time, money, and energy at Club Matador this weekend (Friday & Saturday) and I found a plethora of quality entertainer talent for one the first times at this club. I hate the trek out there and back, but I might just have to get over it. No Jazz! Angie, Alice, and Melodee were in the house Saturday evening. One of the Brazilians from Club 10 was locked down by her customer. There were some great options, plenty of eye candy, and my play money is officially depleted!

Recon8811
02-06-23, 20:30
According to her FB page, she is now dancing in Panama City. She really didn't fit at the Matador.

This is for the Lighthouse Keeper Ft Walton Beach: There was no Montana cavorting the confines of Club Matador. The little West Virginia vixen is still in the area! And yes officially this might be more my focus than yours! I'm trying to inspire you to contribute more in this silent forest! I am a Recon8811 fan!

Harmen
02-07-23, 22:24
She seemed to last at least 3 months at Matador and we both know at least 10 dancers that couldn't stay for more than a month. Thanks for the info!

Recon8811
07-27-23, 11:30
Here's the article about the passing of Cash Moore, the owner of Red Rose. Here's the link below:

https://www.nwfdailynews.com/story/news/local/2023/07/26/cash-moore-dies-at-85-founded-iconic-group-of-liquor-stores-and-bars/70444376007/

RowTied85
10-20-23, 13:04
Have a bachelor party down there a few weeks. I would have posted this elsewhere but Ft. Walton forum seems pretty dead. Any recommendations or places to avoid?

Thanks.

Harmen
10-24-23, 08:41
Have a bachelor party down there a few weeks. I would have posted this elsewhere but Ft. Walton forum seems pretty dead. Any recommendations or places to avoid?

Thanks.There are no strip clubs truly suitable for a bachelor party in the Panhandle for a group coming from Atlanta. The pickings are slim and the price for interaction are high compared to Atlanta. If you are closer to Panama City, then the Golden Nugget is the only "mediocre" choice. If you are on Okaloosa Island, then it's Red Rose GC or Sammy's for "less than mediocre" in strip club entertainment. In days gone by Sammy's was no touch, with some great eye candy. I'm not sure that the Sammy's dance card even lives up to "great eye candy" anymore, as I only go there with people that believe that looking is all that occurs in a strip club!

RowTied85
10-24-23, 13:41
There are no strip clubs truly suitable for a bachelor party in the Panhandle for a group coming from Atlanta. The pickings are slim and the price for interaction are high compared to Atlanta. If you are closer to Panama City, then the Golden Nugget is the only "mediocre" choice. If you are on Okaloosa Island, then it's Red Rose GC or Sammy's for "less than mediocre" in strip club entertainment. In days gone by Sammy's was no touch, with some great eye candy. I'm not sure that the Sammy's dance card even lives up to "great eye candy" anymore, as I only go there with people that believe that looking is all that occurs in a strip club!Thanks for the info! Probably won't make it down to PC but can give the other guys the report!

Recon8811
10-27-23, 08:11
I can definitely vouch for the info Harmen provided. This is the off season for strip clubs here in the Panhandle. The options are not great here. The best that you will get (a stretch) is the Red Rose. If you're willing to drive another hour from FWB-Destin, the Gold Nugget in Panama City and The Pony (formerly Sammy's) and Babe's Show Club in Pensacola is decent. I hope this helps.

Thanks.

Recon8811
10-28-23, 01:43
There's no telling how long she will be dancing, but hurry up and get some dances from this long legged cutie ASAP.

Harmen
10-28-23, 18:23
There's no telling how long she will be dancing, but hurry up and get some dances from this long legged cutie ASAP.Are you sure that you want to make a public proclamation about the finest dime piece I've seen at Matador? It really means that she'll ghost us sooner than later!

Recon8811
11-02-23, 08:30
Here's a proof of life pic. She claimed that she broke a toe as her reason that she hasn't danced in a while. Hopefully, she stick around until after the holidays.

Are you sure that you want to make a public proclamation about the finest dime piece I've seen at Matador? It really means that she'll ghost us sooner than later!

Harmen
11-05-23, 16:01
Here's a proof of life pic. She claimed that she broke a toe as her reason that she hasn't danced in a while. Hopefully, she stick around until after the holidays.Recon: You've previously proven that a goddess (Ava) does actually exist occasionally at The Matador. I witnessed it with my own jaded eyes!