PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BobOsz
04-24-14, 01:23
Any providers coming up here or just a dead spot.

CoastToCoast
11-22-14, 23:38
Nothing! There is not a dang thing in site. Anyone in the area pm me with any leads?

Freedom2B
08-07-17, 08:30
Nothing! There is not a dang thing in site. Anyone in the area pm me with any leads?Has anyone checked out Loves or Punta Gorda (Pilot?) truck stops lately? Wondering if any gals figure a high density of horney guys on the road needing a release is a good market to stroll. I guess one would have to go there, buy a large coffee and just hang nearby, walk in the truck lot, look for back area picnic tables for truckers use, scope the inside too as they have to eat and pee and clean up? (hopefully) between jobs, the truckers lounge area / showers area. There HAS to be one or two that are smart enough to suck dirty driver dick for quick cash.

I wonder if truckers have a blog site for providers and at what truck stops. Obviously they are not on here.

Member #5714
07-12-18, 10:51
Saw a cute girl laying on the bench out front of the pilot on luckett. She was charging her phone and resting up from a hard nights work. I noticed rug or carpet burns on her elbows and knees. I guess those trucks are decked out with carpet inside? Tried to get her attention to ask her some questions but She was too sleepy, just the way Bill Cosby would want it.

Freedom2B
08-05-18, 16:54
Fri night around 9:30 PM. Nothing but normal consumers at LOVES on Bayshore / I-75.