PDA

View Full Version : News and Media Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

TyroneW
07-12-14, 21:53
The flow of information in a free society should be absolutely protected from infringement by government and any lesser authority. Our founders made that clear with the First Amendment. Regardless MyRedBook has been seized and shut down for exercising their rights granted by our Constitution. The owners of the website now subject to prosecution and seizeure of their property. Why does USA Sex Guide want to censure while antagonizing me for some benign legitimate comments, when I am an ally?

Because calling me a cocksucker for doing my job pisses me off. That isn't censorship, that's moderation. I would be perfectly within my right to delete this post because this thread is called News and Media Reports, you didn't post a News and Media Report here. You're using this thread for another purpose in order to whine.

Stop posting douchey shit like this and I'll stop deleting it. Start using the board for what it's intended for, namely pussy, and you will never have issues with me anymore. You got involved in a stupid argument, I ended it, since then every post has been about you complaining about it.

Let me school you for a second. The USASG isn't a government agency, it's a for profit website, your First Amendment rights don't apply.

Now knock this shit off and get back to writing about pussy. I'm deleting anything else you post that isn't about punanni.

Hopefully that's clear enough.

A2

TyroneW
07-17-14, 21:30
[Deleted by Admin]

TyroneW
07-17-14, 22:36
The flow of information in a free society should be absolutely protected from infringement by government and any lesser authority. Our founders made that clear with the First Amendment. Regardless MyRedBook has been seized and shut down for exercising their rights granted by our Constitution. The owners of the website now subject to prosecution and seizeure of their property. Why does USA Sex Guide want to censure while antagonizing me for some benign legitimate comments, when I am an ally?

Because calling me a cocksucker for doing my job pisses me off. That isn't censorship, that's moderation. I would be perfectly within my right to delete this post because this thread is called News and Media Reports, you didn't post a News and Media Report here. You're using this thread for another purpose in order to whine.

Stop posting douchey shit like this and I'll stop deleting it. Start using the board for what it's intended for, namely pussy, and you will never have issues with me anymore. You got involved in a stupid argument, I ended it, since then every post has been about you complaining about it.

Let me school you for a second. The USASG isn't a government agency, it's a for profit website, your First Amendment rights don't apply.

Now knock this shit off and get back to writing about pussy. I'm deleting anything else you post that isn't about punanni.

Hopefully that's clear enough.

A2OK. I apologize for calling you a cocksucker. My big problem was that Bean exposed some of my arrested brothers yet scolded me for semi exposing a provider with her own website advertising selling her pussy.

Then report the post and I'll deal with it. I have no favorites here, except for the Cincy spinners.

Don't answer, don't complain about it, just report the post and start talking about pussy again.

A2

SwampThang7
07-19-14, 11:20
OK. I apologize for calling you a cocksucker. My big problem was that Bean exposed some of my arrested brothers yet scolded me for semi exposing a provider with her own website advertising selling her pussy.

Then report the post and I'll deal with it. I have no favorites here, except for the Cincy spinners.

Don't answer, don't complain about it, just report the post and start talking about pussy again.

A2I too had a difference of opinion with A2. At first I considered him an elitist Ahole (funny, now that we have worked out our differences, he states that is exactly the case! Quite frankly, he has a rather tough, but important role. He must juggle many posts, their content, and deal with the personalities involved. I have come to respect him, his duties, and his judgement. He is a rather well educated individual. That does not mean he can't come off as a bit harsh, but that is the essence of moderating.

There is a highly posted senior member here who made a public personal attack on me (he tried downplaying it in a PM, but I just look at that as hindsight justification). A2 deleted his post as argumentative and unnecessary. That poster did something HIGHLY unusual in a day or two following.

He sent me a PM asking me how I liked the vehicle I drive. Yes, he knew the make and model vehicle I drive.

Now why would a monger do that? Good question. Maybe he is not the monger that everyone knows. As for me, here is my public message to you. "To the douchebag that sent me a PM about what kind of truck I drive; you seem to have a lot of interest in finding out about me. I'm sorry to have to tell you but the Swampthang7 don't swing that way. You might want to check out some of those alternative web sites to find somebody who packs what you're looking for. "

Magicman45
07-19-14, 17:41
I too had a difference of opinion with A2. At first I considered him an elitist Ahole (funny, now that we have worked out our differences, he states that is exactly the case! Quite frankly, he has a rather tough, but important role. He must juggle many posts, their content, and deal with the personalities involved. I have come to respect him, his duties, and his judgement. He is a rather well educated individual. That does not mean he can't come off as a bit harsh, but that is the essence of moderating.

There is a highly posted senior member here who made a public personal attack on me (he tried downplaying it in a PM, but I just look at that as hindsight justification). A2 deleted his post as argumentative and unnecessary. That poster did something HIGHLY unusual in a day or two following.

He sent me a PM asking me how I liked the vehicle I drive. Yes, he knew the make and model vehicle I drive.

Now why would a monger do that? Good question. Maybe he is not the monger that everyone knows. As for me, here is my public message to you. "To the douchebag that sent me a PM about what kind of truck I drive; you seem to have a lot of interest in finding out about me. I'm sorry to have to tell you but the Swampthang7 don't swing that way. You might want to check out some of those alternative web sites to find somebody who packs what you're looking for. "Swampthang, I hope you did not miss a big point here. How would any monger know who you are and what you drive? I never share my handle with providers. If a provider told this monger who you are and what you drive, maybe a license number went with it. Maybe the monger is uncle LEO. Either way, this is as scary a post as I have read. Good luck. MM, out.

SwampThang7
07-19-14, 22:00
Swampthang, I hope you did not miss a big point here. How would any monger know who you are and what you drive? I never share my handle with providers. If a provider told this monger who you are and what you drive, maybe a license number went with it. Maybe the monger is uncle LEO. Either way, this is as scary a post as I have read. Good luck. MM, out.I have NO idea how this particular monger knows what vehicle I drive. I NEVER shared my handle with the ONLY provider that I posted about. It is scary, and that is why I put this out here. PERHAPS, and only perhaps, that poster / monger will clarify. I tried to pursue this via PM, but was told this;.

Swampthang7; "can you tell me what else you know about me besides the vehicle I drive?

Senior member;"If I remember yes. But there are some things I can't divulge. ".

Swampthang7;"Well, I think I can understand that. Perhaps you could answer one more question for me. What else do you know about me? My name? Social security number? What?

Senior member;"It doesn't matter what I know or don't know. I have no reason to tell anyone. ".

My situation is this; I don't give a flying fawk what this guy knows. OTHER MEMBERS should care. If he can come up with this info about me (a fairly new member, with not a lot of posts) just think what this SENIOR MEMBER can come up with long time members with MANY posts. I would be quite wary, as well as curious about his intentions, of him. Perhaps he can explain this to us.

SwampThang7
07-20-14, 10:34
I have received 3 PM's requesting more detailed information on this. At this point in time, I will not be responding to PM requests about this matter. There could be a very simple explanation, and I have every intention of allowing ample time to see if it can be found. Good luck, stay safe, and carry a small semi auto just in case.

SwampThang7
07-21-14, 07:57
[Deleted by Admin]

A2 Vetos this idea.

A2

Birdman
07-21-14, 14:13
I have received 3 PM's requesting more detailed information on this. At this point in time, I will not be responding to PM requests about this matter. There could be a very simple explanation, and I have every intention of allowing ample time to see if it can be found. Good luck, stay safe, and carry a small semi auto just in case.I sent you a PM on how he probably got your car info.

SwampThang7
07-21-14, 19:23
Swampthang7 also agrees with A2 as to not allow content of post to be posted again.

The community may question why, but A2 and Swampthang7 agree on the terms of deleted post, why the community is better for it, and also compliment each other on being discretionary in post content.

The SENIOR MEMBER involved has NOT been forthcoming. His nickname will remain undisclosed for the time being. Tick tock, tick tock goes the clock.

SwampThang7
07-21-14, 19:25
I sent you a PM on how he probably got your car info.I have responded to your PM, and would like to thank you publicly.

SwampThang7
07-21-14, 21:09
Many thanks To Magicman, Birdman, and 2 other posters here who have helped clarify a few things. Perhaps a senior member or two may want to chime in now?

Lurker 2009
07-22-14, 03:57
Many thanks To Magicman, Birdman, and 2 other posters here who have helped clarify a few things. Perhaps a senior member or two may want to chime in now?I thought I read years ago that this board's policy was anyone that took the step of finding personal information out about another member were permanently banned from the board?

This is about a PM war, nothing revealing personal information has been posted in the forum. That would be a violation of the guidelines and would be redacted.

A2

SwampThang7
07-22-14, 17:02
I thought I read years ago that this board's policy was anyone that took the step of finding personal information out about another member were permanently banned from the board?

This is about a PM war, nothing revealing personal information has been posted in the forum. That would be a violation of the guidelines and would be redacted.

A2Lurker: This thread still piques some interest though, does it not?

SwampThang7
08-25-14, 16:50
If any of you have a provider they know a bit personally, or someone that provides who may be a relative. You need to read this post.

I know one. We met through mutual friends on a basis completely outside of her part time provider job, and became friends.

For the first time ever, she agreed to meet two clients with another girl at her home late at night. Normally, she never works past sunset. It was to be at 2 am. The 2 showed up at 1 am (hour early), and asked if they could just chill and watch tv while she got ready. The one client was very smooth, and disarming. She agreed, and went to shower quickly. She continued conversing while in the shower, as did they. While in the bath, one went to another room, grabbed her wallet and rifled some cash. He also took some over the counter pills and dropped them through the living room (25 pills). After that, one of them took her plastic water pics (they look like little crack pipes) , and inserted burned cigarette filters in them to look like carbonized material. She exited the bath as they were leaving, but in her yard. She screamed at them, and chased one a few feet before they jumped in a vehicle around the corner. One of her neighbors called 911.2 cops showed up, and treated the situation like she was just a party girl that had something go wrong. They saw the pills, water pic stuff, and laughed off her statement they stopped saying they had car trouble and needed a ride. They then found a latex glove one used, and shrugged that off as well. These 2 guys came prepared. My guess is this wasn't their first rodeo doing this. I'm just glad she wasn't hurt.

If any of you feel you should warn some about this, please do so. I got one of the 2 guys cell phone # and researched him. I have his name, his wife's name, and the name of 2 businesses he closed recently. I have his work history from LinkedIn. I have his facebook page and his business registration records. Right now, I may not pursue this anymore, considering she wasn't injured. I will answer questions I can here, or by PM. Be safe.

SwampThang7
08-25-14, 19:47
My first report about this happened last Sunday morning a week ago. I was just informed a similar incident involving two white males, 40-45 has happened again with a similar MO. I am trying to get cell phone records now. I will do anything I can to relay info about this. They need to be stopped. Be safe.

Hot For Fun
08-25-14, 22:34
If any of you have a provider they know a bit personally, or someone that provides who may be a relative. You need to read this post.

I know one. We met through mutual friends on a basis completely outside of her part time provider job, and became friends.

For the first time ever, she agreed to meet two clients with another girl at her home late at night. Normally, she never works past sunset. It was to be at 2 am. The 2 showed up at 1 am (hour early), and asked if they could just chill and watch tv while she got ready. The one client was very smooth, and disarming. She agreed, and went to shower quickly. She continued conversing while in the shower, as did they. While in the bath, one went to another room, grabbed her wallet and rifled some cash. He also took some over the counter pills and dropped them through the living room (25 pills). After that, one of them took her plastic water pics (they look like little crack pipes) , and inserted burned cigarette filters in them to look like carbonized material. She exited the bath as they were leaving, but in her yard. She screamed at them, and chased one a few feet before they jumped in a vehicle around the corner. One of her neighbors called 911.2 cops showed up, and treated the situation like she was just a party girl that had something go wrong. They saw the pills, water pic stuff, and laughed off her statement they stopped saying they had car trouble and needed a ride. They then found a latex glove one used, and shrugged that off as well. These 2 guys came prepared. My guess is this wasn't their first rodeo doing this. I'm just glad she wasn't hurt.

If any of you feel you should warn some about this, please do so. I got one of the 2 guys cell phone # and researched him. I have his name, his wife's name, and the name of 2 businesses he closed recently. I have his work history from LinkedIn. I have his facebook page and his business registration records. Right now, I may not pursue this anymore, considering she wasn't injured. I will answer questions I can here, or by PM. Be safe.The life of a provider is not always an easy one. They have "bad dates" and often can not call the cops to help out. Hopefully your report may help someone avoid a bad situation.

Lurker 2009
03-25-15, 17:17
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/28606438/cops-crews-filming-in-fort-myers#. VRMlHfnF-So.

I was dated a girl that appeared on cops.

LimaBean
05-07-15, 16:09
http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Investigation-Heroin-use-spikes-in-SWFL--302499591.html

This is exactly what I've seen for a while now. Pills and crack are more difficult and more expensive to obtain these days, so girls are turning to heroin which still goes for as little as. 1. Heroin is nothing to fuck with. I've seen girls totally wig out acting weird on that shit.

Lurker 2009
05-08-15, 08:13
http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Investigation-Heroin-use-spikes-in-SWFL--302499591.html

This is exactly what I've seen for a while now. Pills and crack are more difficult and more expensive to obtain these days, so girls are turning to heroin which still goes for as little as. 1. Heroin is nothing to fuck with. I've seen girls totally wig out acting weird on that shit.Heroin has been fairly widely used around here for years. Thing about heroin, is a girl can shoot a bag and be good for hours. Where crack makes you want as much as you can get, and the girls around here smoke it like fiends. So heroin users may not be out as often as crack head girls who will smoke their twenty bucks up in twenty minutes and then return to the streets.

LimaBean
05-08-15, 14:15
Heroin has been fairly widely used around here for years. Thing about heroin, is a girl can shoot a bag and be good for hours. Where crack makes you want as much as you can get, and the girls around here smoke it like fiends. So heroin users may not be out as often as crack head girls who will smoke their twenty bucks up in twenty minutes and then return to the streets.One girl I was with who shot heroin stuck her ass in the air at me and brayed loudly like a donkey for an extended period of time. I'm into some kinky shit, but that freaked me out.

Eflow68
05-08-15, 14:41
You had to tell that story about my mom. Its bad enough she has to tell it at Thanksgiving every year.

One girl I was with who shot heroin stuck her ass in the air at me and brayed loudly like a donkey for an extended period of time. I'm into some kinky shit, but that freaked me out..

LimaBean
05-08-15, 18:06
You had to tell that story about my mom. Its bad enough she has to tell it at Thanksgiving every year.

.I guess you finally got your tongue out of her ass from the other night when I was on top. Oh, I hope my balls smacking you in the face didn't leave too big of a bruise.

IMHO, heroin is worse than the other drugs. Crack is a mental addiction that can supposedly be broken in a few days. Blues and methadone are a physical addiction that takes a while from which to get clean. Girls I've seen jonesing for heroin get so damn aggravated that they'll nearly kill you to get some more. It's the nastiest shit I've been around.

LimaBean
05-17-15, 18:18
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29086663/shooting-injures-two-in-fort-myers#. VVkSJ9 S9 KSM.

If you were busy getting your dick sucked and if it didn't get shot off, you could make $5 k by turning in the runaway shooter.

LimaBean
08-12-15, 19:17
http://www.news-press.com/story/news/local/2015/06/27/rate-hiv-infection-remains-high-southwest-florida/29409761/

We rank 16th in the nation for new HIV cases.

257 new cases in 2014 were in area code 33916.

33916 is near the FM41 and NFM SW areas (see attached map showing 33916).

Of course, several SW's change areas from time to time amongst all the hot spots (FM41, NFM, PBB, Pine Manor, etc.).

Many BP girls associate with SW's, and they work interchangeably. In other words, some BP girls walk the streets when they don't have enough business, and some SW's operate on BP at times. A number of both sets BBFS. If you look on their FB accounts, it amazes me how many of these girls know each other.

I've known others who operate interchangeably, but I know five past SW's (FM41/NFM Shawnae, FM41 Ashley or Heather [I don't remember which is her name], FM41 Angel, NFM Misty, and FM41 Lala) who are currently advertising on BP.

One popular BP girl is rumored to have HIV. She is known to BBFS. Guys fucking her are also fucking other BP girls and SW's BB.

Makes you think.

PorkSword
08-12-15, 22:26
The life of a provider is not always an easy one. They have "bad dates" and often can not call the cops to help out. Hopefully your report may help someone avoid a bad situation.Does a first name happen to be Dustin?

LimaBean
08-13-15, 00:01
I didn't notice this earlier. 33916 is pretty much smack dab in the middle of the three main SW areas of FM41, NFM, and PBB.

Source
08-13-15, 21:55
I didn't notice this earlier. 33916 is pretty much smack dab in the middle of the three main SW areas of FM41, NFM, and PBB.Just go to Google Maps and enter 33916 as an address. The zip code area will be shaded on the map.

This being said, I'm always cautious when it comes to stats. Where does the 33916 data come from? Is it the address the patient gave the doctor? Or is it the address of the hospital / clinic or doctor's office that reported the case? One thing's for sure: From whatever angle we look at this, things don't look good.

Be safe out there.

LimaBean
08-13-15, 22:28
Just go to Google Maps and enter 33916 as an address. The zip code area will be shaded on the map.

This being said, I'm always cautious when it comes to stats. Where does the 33916 data come from? Is it the address the patient gave the doctor? Or is it the address of the hospital / clinic or doctor's office that reported the case? One thing's for sure: From whatever angle we look at this, things don't look good.

Be safe out there.It's on south Broadway in zip 33901. Holy shit, I just looked up this place, and a few years ago, I got head in their parking lot several times. I even had sex there a few times.

Marc33
08-20-15, 07:55
I guess it is time for all the mongers to get tested.

LimaBean
08-31-15, 21:00
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/31/us/sex-trafficking-branding/index.html?sr=fb083115sextraffickersbranding7pVODtopLink

Excerpt:

"Other trafficked girls we spoke with who did not want to be named said the pimps are asking girls to do all manner of things nowadays: Carjacking. Holding their traffickers' guns. Robbing the men who come to buy sex. Holding drugs. You name it. The game has changed. Lee said she believes that is partly due to an unintended consequence of sex-trafficking laws that increased penalties on sex-traffickers. Traffickers can get 20 plus years in jail charged with all manner of things both federally and locally from kidnapping to racketeering. ".

This may explain why some girls rob and do other shit. It's because of their pimp boyfriends.

I want to do the reporter.

Freedom2B
10-18-17, 20:01
This was on online news. Sting ops.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/10/18/sex-sting-leads-to-277-arrests-in-florida/23248168/

JohniRotten
10-19-17, 11:04

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/10/18/sex-sting-leads-to-277-arrests-in-florida/23248168/Sheriff Grady Judd does not play. Anyone playing in Polk county should be extra careful!

Allenflusa
10-19-17, 13:03

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/10/18/sex-sting-leads-to-277-arrests-in-florida/23248168/Really surprising thing was that this took place in Polk County, where these stings are commonplace, and well reported. I would NEVER monger in Polk County, and am surprised that any woman would offer services there.

Syck Pyrate
11-01-17, 09:40
9 arrested at Super 8 Motel on 2700 block of Colonial. Eight men, one woman, all prostitution related charges. "issues" originated on social media and other websites. Sting executed by FMPD Special Enforcement Division and Gang Suppression Units.

Looks like they're getting serious. Stay safe, report vaguely.

Fmjacob
11-01-17, 13:25
9 arrested at Super 8 Motel on 2700 block of Colonial. Eight men, one woman, all prostitution related charges. "issues" originated on social media and other websites. Sting executed by FMPD Special Enforcement Division and Gang Suppression Units.

Looks like they're getting serious. Stay safe, report vaguely.I noticed a pick up in visiting providers on Eros.com. I did the usual google search on the ones that looked TGTBT. Sure enough, nothing out there on them. Usually a red flag. I wonder if it is related? Be safe.

ZeroZone
11-01-17, 18:36

Looks like they're getting serious. Stay safe, report vaguely.Any ideas why they're cracking down? Election maybe?

Malepig
11-01-17, 22:45
Any ideas why they're cracking down? Election maybe?They must be looking at trying to get a budget increase. The local news loves to cover prostitution raids and it is easy to have stings instead of trying to solve real crimes like the Lake River Boyz vs. The Lehigh Zoe Pound gang war.

Freedom2B
11-01-17, 23:45
They must be looking at trying to get a budget increase. The local news loves to cover prostitution raids and it is easy to have stings instead of trying to solve real crimes like the Lake River Boyz vs. The Lehigh Zoe Pound gang war.Season is not yet started, hurricane season which keeps LEO busy is basically over and not much going on. Fukking always goes on so crack down on that.

ZeroZone
11-02-17, 08:26
They must be looking at trying to get a budget increase. The local news loves to cover prostitution raids and it is easy to have stings instead of trying to solve real crimes like the Lake River Boyz vs. The Lehigh Zoe Pound gang war.It seems like you lot have a shooting every week so if they're trying to convince anyone that prostitution is the biggest issue there is a problem.

RicoTheGmMan
11-02-17, 09:30
Any ideas why they're cracking down? Election maybe?Its very simple these raids are more drug catch related girls do drugs, dealers try to build customers its either flip a dealer or flip a ho, drugs are the ultimate end result. What they going to get from prostitution fines petty cash.

Syck Pyrate
11-02-17, 14:39
Its very simple these raids are more drug catch related girls do drugs, dealers try to build customers its either flip a dealer or flip a ho, drugs are the ultimate end result. What they going to get from prostitution fines petty cash.I don't think that applies here. They only scooped one girl, the rest were johns. Also, ask the charges were prostitution related and nothing drug-related.

LimaBean
11-05-17, 23:36
Not that ulterior motives by LE don't contribute to what they crack down on, but usually such operations aren't as underhanded as some might suppose. Oftentimes they focus on vista like this because a) the vice homework they've done on the street shows they have a good chance of making a bust or busts, so they go with it regardless of whether drugs are the issue or b) management or even enough guests at Super 8 complained, providing enough evidence for popo to make a move.

I'm aware of a situation that occurred in another town where the cops had some info about drug crime, but they couldn't quite connect the dots. After something bad happened to a resident in that area for which the cops were called, they pressed him about the drug activity. He didn't want to be involved because he feared for his family, but he finally broke down and told them to sit at such-and-such spot, & they'll see what's going on. That's all they needed. They watched one day, & the next they came in like gang busters & arrested a shitload if people.

Oftentimes cops make busts, regardless of the type of crime, simply because they're always gathering intel on all sorts of crime, & intel finally percolates so they have enough intel to do something about crime, whatever it might be.

ZeroZone
11-06-17, 18:29
Which is why those with intelligence don't speak to cops without a lawyer, because they can prosecute and drop a potential case per their own discretion.

Syck Pyrate
11-07-17, 11:55
Heard on WINK radio this morning: Guy in LeHigh ordered a date off backpage. The girl that showed up didn't match the pic on the website. He closed the door, and she tried to climb in a window. He fired a gun to scare her (and the guys in the car outside away) off. Cops got called. Unlawful discharge of a firearm in a residential neighborhood, prostitution related charges. All with a 4-year old sleeping in the house.

ZeroZone
11-07-17, 18:40
Heard on WINK radio this morning: Guy in LeHigh ordered a date off backpage. The girl that showed up didn't match the pic on the website. He closed the door, and she tried to climb in a window. He fired a gun to scare her (and the guys in the car outside away) off. Cops got called. Unlawful discharge of a firearm in a residential neighborhood, prostitution related charges. All with a 4-year old sleeping in the house.Someone needs to get a confirmation on that. We need to get that BP link so that we don't end up dealing with the same shit. It's sad that both pigs and criminals run the show these days. Those of us who are in the middle get screwed. Here's what he should've done (and yes hindsight blah blah blah): beat her ass for breaking and entering. Then, if her goons wanted some, THEN you discharge. I'm not saying he was in the wrong. In fact I agree with his decision 100%. But I'm not the police chief so my opinion doesn't matter. If I wrote the laws, I wouldn't be on this forum!

SwampThang7
02-13-18, 06:03
Naples bust gets a judge, a pastor, and an actor; Yesterday they busted a second massage parlor and got 2 Asian women.

Freedom2B
02-13-18, 07:32
Someone needs to get a confirmation on that. We need to get that BP link so that we don't end up dealing with the same shit. It's sad that both pigs and criminals run the show these days. Those of us who are in the middle get screwed. Here's what he should've done (and yes hindsight blah blah blah): beat her ass for breaking and entering. Then, if her goons wanted some, THEN you discharge. I'm not saying he was in the wrong. In fact I agree with his decision 100%. But I'm not the police chief so my opinion doesn't matter. If I wrote the laws, I wouldn't be on this forum!Problem is, she has proof of being invited to his house (stupid stupid thing to do outcalls with low rent BP types).

Second, she can say she came thru front door then he beat her up, then she can sue him.

Needs to have video evidence of her trying to break in, and successfully breaking in. And he can then, even on video, take a baseball bat, or other such object to her, without intent to severely injure or kill said breaking and entering criminal, to cause her to retreat. Gun would only be backup and do not discharget it into the air outside. Discharge within your own house and plug the hole in the wall later. Panic situations do cause one to not think but being prepared does help. I posted some time back, that if you are going to do an outcall at your own home, then for proof of certain things, you should have a cam set up and videotape the room of the entrance, at the very least. If you have a security system, all cams shoud be on and recording.

Better answer, DO NOT DO AN OUTCALL AT YOUR OWN HOME. Go rent a room for that, it is like drinking and driving where you take a cab. Cheaper in the long run in event something like accident or DWI check puts you thousands of dollars in the hole and mark on record.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure? , or more.

Textex461
07-02-19, 19:32
Did Eliza get arrested trying to steal a trailer in the middle of the day?

DingleBerry13
07-02-19, 21:02
Did Eliza get arrested trying to steal a trailer in the middle of the day?Yep. She's on the Wink News website. Man, has she gone downhill in a hurry.

BedThrasher
07-03-19, 07:11
Did Eliza get arrested trying to steal a trailer in the middle of the day?Saw her mug on tv last night.

BigBirdDog
07-03-19, 16:40
Saw her mug on tv last night.Here's the link: https://www.winknews.com/2019/07/02/two-arrested-for-attempted-grand-theft-charges-in-lee-county/.

ThickAndCream9
07-04-19, 09:01
Here's the link: https://www.winknews.com/2019/07/02/two-arrested-for-attempted-grand-theft-charges-in-lee-county/.In broad daylight, WTF candy fix will make you do anything. The Thick man has been with her at Candelwood a few times, a body to die for, bolt on done in the right way. Giving BBBJ and cim outstanding. DATY always a squirt at the right time, and o so smelling good. Picture and video's are always a plus with her. The bro-ettes in jail are going to have a field day with that meat. Don't know how many mongers have had her, but on a good day you are in for a treat. Bad day is cash and dash if possible. She will be out and back to the same shit again, a way of living and life. Without make up OMG Mug shot get a paper bag.

MrHunLow
11-09-21, 16:56
It's going down as I text this.

1/2 a dozen plain clothes, a handful of deceives (suits) and a smattering of lee counties uniformed finest are doing what they, do right now. All out front smiling and happy. Making a difference in the local quality of life.

So if you were planning on a massage there this afternoon you might want to go to your B plan.

Stay safe fellas.

When in doubt bail the fuck out.

Lo.

GoodTime Man
11-10-21, 08:32
It's going down as I text this.

1/2 a dozen plain clothes, a handful of deceives (suits) and a smattering of lee counties uniformed finest are doing what they, do right now. All out front smiling and happy. Making a difference in the local quality of life.

So if you were planning on a massage there this afternoon you might want to go to your B plan.

Stay safe fellas.

When in doubt bail the fuck out.

Lo.https://www.winknews.com/2021/11/09/lee-county-deputies-raid-south-fort-myers-massage-parlor/

MattFl
11-10-21, 12:23
https://www.winknews.com/2021/11/09/lee-county-deputies-raid-south-fort-myers-massage-parlor/Seems the heat is on right now, I'd lay low from AMPs and priv homes unless ya have a utr.

GoodTime Man
11-11-21, 08:38
https://www.winknews.com/2021/11/09/lee-county-deputies-raid-south-fort-myers-massage-parlor/Apparently, this has more to do with human trafficking than anything else. The Lee County Special Victims Unit is involved. After the raid on the parlor, the attention turned to a house in CC.

JSuper
11-12-21, 09:36
I would think so. If it was more prostitution related, they would have needed to go undercover and all that since they can't legally use the hidden cams like they did years old when the Patriots owner got caught.

Apparently, this has more to do with human trafficking than anything else. The Lee County Special Victims Unit is involved. After the raid on the parlor, the attention turned to a house in CC.

Hdintally
08-15-22, 23:56
https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2022/08/15/charlotte-county-prostitution-sting-leads-to-multiple-arrests/

ChrisPoontang
08-16-22, 00:13
https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2022/08/15/charlotte-county-prostitution-sting-leads-to-multiple-arrests/Some lovely "ladies" in Florida.

I'll show myself out!

Zomgb
08-16-22, 14:41
Some lovely "ladies" in Florida.

I'll show myself out!Sad thing is I did half that list!

Cec00
08-16-22, 15:24
https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2022/08/15/charlotte-county-prostitution-sting-leads-to-multiple-arrests/The worst thing about that story is that 2 of those ladies pulled a $200 hr date. I'm pretty sure we all know that one that pulled $400, but for those others to pull $200 is a crime itself.

Lurker 2009
08-16-22, 19:21
https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2022/08/15/charlotte-county-prostitution-sting-leads-to-multiple-arrests/So at least some of those ladies are from Lee County. Charlotte county offered them a nice rate to entice them there. Sounds like entrapment. What a waste of tax payer money. "Let's offer some women in the next county way more than they usually charge so we can have some activity".

Zomgb
08-16-22, 21:42
So at least some of those ladies are from Lee County. Charlotte county offered them a nice rate to entice them there. Sounds like entrapment. What a waste of tax payer money. "Let's offer some women in the next county way more than they usually charge so we can have some activity".One of those girls is one of the twins that I reported on a few weeks ago. She moved up there on her own.

Thor1313
01-04-23, 14:27
Maybe this shouldn't be in this thread but people on this thread have been talking about Port Charlotte lately. https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2023/01/04/man-claims-genitals-were-grabbed-at-port-charlotte-massage-spa/.

RodStewart
01-04-23, 15:31
Poorly written news account of an encounter gone wrong. I know several mongers have touted this place, but I walked from my only visit because they wouldn't negotiate on a ridiculous rate. My guess is bitter patron called LEO and now PC is going to be a little cold for a few weeks.

https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2023/01/04/man-claims-genitals-were-grabbed-at-port-charlotte-massage-spa/amp/

Lurker 2009
01-04-23, 16:34
It reads like a bad PH Forum story https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2023/01/04/man-claims-genitals-were-grabbed-at-port-charlotte-massage-spa/.

BoneDaddy
01-04-23, 17:28
Maybe this shouldn't be in this thread but people on this thread have been talking about Port Charlotte lately. https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2023/01/04/man-claims-genitals-were-grabbed-at-port-charlotte-massage-spa/.So. This almost reads like a parody! Her name is "Dong"? And the customer was "aghast" that his genitals were grabbed? A few observations: (1) Ms. Dong was an idiot to not give the dude all his money back and send him on his way; and (2) this dude is either a complete moron, or, more likely, a fundamentalist "do gooder" who went in with this plan all along to "expose" the parlor. IMHO.

Hdintally
01-05-23, 00:49
Poorly written news account of an encounter gone wrong. I know several mongers have touted this place, but I walked from my only visit because they wouldn't negotiate on a ridiculous rate. My guess is bitter patron called LEO and now PC is going to be a little cold for a few weeks.

https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2023/01/04/man-claims-genitals-were-grabbed-at-port-charlotte-massage-spa/amp/Right on target, no one is that naïve so best guess is he is turning the tables on the business. Again either super naïve or just wanted to get back at them.

RodStewart
01-05-23, 02:11
So. This almost reads like a parody! Her name is "Dong"? And the customer was "aghast" that his genitals were grabbed? A few observations: (1) Ms. Dong was an idiot to not give the dude all his money back and send him on his way; and (2) this dude is either a complete moron, or, more likely, a fundamentalist "do gooder" who went in with this plan all along to "expose" the parlor. IMHO.Did a little research on Ms. Dong. She's no stranger to LEO inside and outside of the hobby. Enough to know I will personally choose other venues than Calle. I won't list details, PM me if you feel you need to know.

MrG69
01-05-23, 14:12
It reads like a bad PH Forum story https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2023/01/04/man-claims-genitals-were-grabbed-at-port-charlotte-massage-spa/.I'm stuck on the part where the 30 min massage was "only" 70 dollars. That's too much it should only be 50 dollars. If she gave back 50, then he got a steal for 20 bux this man got a light rub and some hard tug. What a fool that guy is to call cops.

BigDog07
01-20-23, 20:09
I'm stuck on the part where the 30 min massage was "only" 70 dollars. That's too much it should only be 50 dollars. If she gave back 50, then he got a steal for 20 bux this man got a light rub and some hard tug. What a fool that guy is to call cops.Big sweep of AMPs in Charlotte county. Lets be careful out there today.

MattFl
01-20-23, 20:13
Big sweep of AMPs in Charlotte county. Lets be careful out there today.Yup all over the news.

TeachMeky16
01-20-23, 21:35
Yup all over the news.Guess I'll be staying away from my favorite place in PC for a bit. Shame. Hadn't had a chance to see the new girl.

PorkSword
01-20-23, 22:41
Yup all over the news.All because some little numb nut had beef with one of the girls and wanted revenge!

He's a bigger pussy than what's in there!

What a little twat.

RayLatoole
01-20-23, 22:50
So. This almost reads like a parody! Her name is "Dong"? And the customer was "aghast" that his genitals were grabbed? A few observations: (1) Ms. Dong was an idiot to not give the dude all his money back and send him on his way; and (2) this dude is either a complete moron, or, more likely, a fundamentalist "do gooder" who went in with this plan all along to "expose" the parlor. IMHO.Maybe if she would have had his genitals in her mouth before grabbing them he'd have been good with that.

TailHunter69
01-21-23, 00:42
Been meaning to try out an AMP to see what all the hubbub is about but this story is going to put me in caution mode for a while. Can't afford any tie-ups. Maybe some of you gents can fill me in. These establishments--are they worth it at all? Especially the ones here in PC. Just seems like not much to do / choose from in this section.

MattFl
01-21-23, 07:14
All because some little numb nut had beef with one of the girls and wanted revenge!

He's a bigger pussy than what's in there!

What a little twat.Yeah they will pop back up.

SimpSince1991
03-04-23, 16:37
https://wlos.com/news/nation-world/woman-calls-for-sugar-daddy-mommy-appreciation-day-at-zoning-board-meeting-bulk-storage-flammable-liquids-plastic-surgery-city-council-education-inflation-bills#.

RogueMan1990
03-25-23, 10:17
Is truly one-stop shopping. Is she on Skip? https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2023/03/24/sex-worker-arrested-for-selling-drugs-in-exchange-for-cash-in-cape-coral/.

SwampThang7
03-25-23, 13:48
Is truly one-stop shopping. Is she on Skip? https://nbc-2.com/news/crime/2023/03/24/sex-worker-arrested-for-selling-drugs-in-exchange-for-cash-in-cape-coral/.As far as I know, she's not on Skip. She's been on the LEO list 21 times. Bad trouble. I'm uncertain as to whether or not you are allowed to post this type of thing (mugshot). If not, I'm sure A2 will step in.

Qikness
03-25-23, 14:17
As far as I know, she's not on Skip. She's been on the LEO list 21 times. Bad trouble. I'm uncertain as to whether or not you are allowed to post this type of thing (mugshot). If not, I'm sure A2 will step in.SHE'S BEEN ALL OVER SKIP in the past 6 months. Goes by Carrie.

SwampThang7
03-25-23, 15:40
SHE'S BEEN ALL OVER SKIP in the past 6 months. Goes by Carrie.I stand corrected. I know her from mugshots back in 2001. She was prolific in the amount, and the variety of charges. Note; I stated "as far as I know" because I hadn't seen her latest pics and compared them to anyone on STG's. Mea Culpa.

RogueMan1990
03-25-23, 16:55
As far as I know, she's not on Skip. She's been on the LEO list 21 times. Bad trouble. I'm uncertain as to whether or not you are allowed to post this type of thing (mugshot). If not, I'm sure A2 will step in.I wasn't sure because the posting guidelines say that reports and links to media stories about LE activities are acceptable That article got me thinking of LEO posing as a provider for drugs and a monger picks up additional charges of distributing, trafficking, etc. We all know they do them but to get tangled up in the drug piece would really suck.

SwampThang7
03-25-23, 18:55
I wasn't sure because the posting guidelines say that reports and links to media stories about LE activities are acceptable That article got me thinking of LEO posing as a provider for drugs and a monger picks up additional charges of distributing, trafficking, etc. We all know they do them but to get tangled up in the drug piece would really suck.We all make mistakes. A2 will be happy to tell you that I have made plenty. Don't be concerned. Just read the rules and abide. You can always delete or edit a post.

Zomgb
03-26-23, 23:11
SHE'S BEEN ALL OVER SKIP in the past 6 months. Goes by Carrie.Agreed. I reported on my meeting with her last year.

Everlast1
06-08-23, 08:36
Oh shit, visited Milk months ago, wished our spots here were more like them. Guess it's lay low time again.NDS AND King wete part of a 2 year investigation that started with the old KMS. THERE LINKED IN OWNERSHIP TO THE BROWARD COUNTY BUSTS. APOLOGIZE, JUST REALIZED ITS ALL IN CAPS. LOL.

Xavier239
06-08-23, 13:44
NDS AND King wete part of a 2 year investigation that started with the old KMS. THERE LINKED IN OWNERSHIP TO THE BROWARD COUNTY BUSTS. APOLOGIZE, JUST REALIZED ITS ALL IN CAPS. LOL.I thought you were making a point. LOL.

WayneHoffman77
06-22-23, 19:34
https://winknews.com/2023/06/22/undercover-prostitution-operation-naples-ccso/

Thunter
06-23-23, 15:24
https://winknews.com/2023/06/22/undercover-prostitution-operation-naples-ccso/Who agrees to commit illegal acts for money in writing or even verbally then show up and pay the $$? These 7 idiots, that's who. If someone ask over the phone or through text for that information or provides a menu, immediately cease communication. It's either LE trying to trap or someone with no brains. Show up and things get fishy with questions about what do you want or home much just say "I came here for an hour of your time, nothing more so I must leave now". Follow this and you likely won't have your mugshot on the news.

Any idea of how many people meet to bump uglies in hotels or at their home on a daily basis? In the SW Florida area I would bet it's in high thousands. BTW, tips are tips. I tip everyone who provides me a service including the Amazon delivery lady. If she decides she wants to have some fun and it happens, there is nothing illegal about that.

This all needs to be legalized and regulated but that's never going to happen due to the moral police. My guess is most of these 7 will never be convicted of anything unless they were stacking their offenses with more stupidity like drugs, or other crimes. Those putting out the task-force got the headline they wanted and it's not about keeping the public safe.

RogueMan1990
08-05-23, 09:38
https://nypost.com/2023/08/04/backpage-exec-james-larkin-dies-by-suicide-a-week-before-trial/