PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

MotherFucker
05-20-10, 14:52
Looks like they're getting ready to open a new AMP on Beacon Manor road (drive? street?). Or have I just not noticed it when I drive down that street?

Fightclub
06-25-10, 12:09
Found her on CL in Naples. Nice private office and gave great massage and tug for $60. PM for more details.

Member #4063
06-28-10, 18:58
Good spot, excellent massage and left happy. A bit older than pictures.

Fightclub
06-29-10, 13:24
For what it is worth I kinda had the impression that more might be there if you become a regular.

Member #4063
06-30-10, 08:55
In my experiences I don't think so, the ending is sort of a natural way to release any remaining tensions. I would be very surprised evan if any roaming were allowed, but you never know unless you try.

Jack

Welladjusted
07-10-10, 15:47
In my experiences I don't think so, the ending is sort of a natural way to release any remaining tensions. I would be very surprised evan if any roaming were allowed, but you never know unless you try.

Found myself in Naples and needed a break. Great massage with a nice ending. She said "well that should help you sleep tonight"
I agree with Jack, I don't think there is anything else offered.

WA

Magicman45
07-24-10, 15:18
I found myself in Ft Myers the other day and decided to try the new asian massage place advertising on CL.

Good News...
Brand spanking new, very nice and clean, great massage and table shower (which I love). Nice guy runs the placed. I chatted with him while waiting for my session. $70 /hr massage $22 for table shower

Bad News...
Totally legit. No extras at all. I have never been to an AMP without some kind of finish.

I saw Tatiana (Natalie's sister) last week. Nice picture, so so massage and NO extras.

A week that left me hanging! :(

MM out

Member #4063
07-24-10, 17:45
I suspected that this was the case, not sure why, but just did. Have you seen any others in Ft. Meyers if not you should.

What about the places in the Cape?

Jack

Lumpy46
07-25-10, 08:19
I found myself in Ft Myers the other day and decided to try the new asian massage place advertising on CL.

Good News.

Brand spanking new, very nice and clean, great massage and table shower (which I love). Nice guy runs the placed. I chatted with him while waiting for my session. $70 /hr massage $22 for table shower

Bad News.

Totally legit. No extras at all. I have never been to an AMP without some kind of finish.

I saw Tatiana (Natalie's sister) last week. Nice picture, so so massage and NO extras.

A week that left me hanging!

MM outI've been to Natalie several times and she gives a geat massage and very nice HJ happy ending. She will go topless at the end if she likes you. Never tried her sister though. She doesn't like hairy guys and she started giving me problems with that after 3 massages. She asked that I don't come back. She has a switch hit mind when it comes to her clients. One minute she likes you and then she has a problem with you.

Sharky38
07-26-10, 14:14
I had a nice massage from woman by the name of natalie. You have to e-mail her and she gives a very nice massage & a very happy ending. She looks to be in her 30's but she is still a nice looking woman. Her hourly rate is $125. I think there might be more on the table for more if wanted. I had a very good time with her.

Member #4063
07-26-10, 17:07
Lumpy are you referring to Natalie or her sister who asked that you not return?

Jack

Sharky38
07-26-10, 17:59
This is the Natalie I saw she is of Indian decent you can only contact her through e-mail.

Lumpy46
07-28-10, 20:35
Natalie,

Never saw her sisiter.

Lumpy are you referring to Natalie or her sister who asked that you not return?

Jack

Member #4063
07-29-10, 13:27
Has anybody ever see this provider, the post was from back in March?

This from her post back then

239-645-011 nine

Tina

Lumpy46
07-29-10, 19:26
Yes I ahve and she is an awsome person to be around. She has a nice CC home and has some great parties there too. She does a wonderful job.

Has anybody ever see this provider, the post was from back in March?

This from her post back then

239-645-011 nine

Tina

Welladjusted
08-12-10, 18:01
Found this on FM / CL listed under "Beauty Services". If you go to the link and click on the picture it is suprising.
Looks interesting to say the least. Any info would be helpfull.

WA

DROP IN FOR A BREAK!!

Nothing revitalizes the body like a Relaxing Deep Tissue Massage.
I offer a variety of touch therapy treatments ranging from 30 to 90 minute sessions.
The massage types vary from Sport, Deep tissue, Relaxation, Light touch, Intimate or Combination!!
Ask about my special new customer special discount

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/bts/1876950205.html

Member #4063
08-28-10, 16:18
Saw advertisement on CL and BP body rubs so was curious if anybody has been there before. Says non-sexual, but when you google the number a bunch of ads for Asian women come up. Not sure I want to go as it is not all that close up in Charlotte on the Trail.

Jack

Marc33
08-29-10, 20:30
Well Jack if you make it up there let me know because I've been wondering about that too.

Magicman45
08-29-10, 21:59
Port Charlotte has been pretty dead for the 8 years I have been in the area. Suddenly, we have 2 establishments open with up to 20 great looking women.

Too good to be true? I think so. If I give it a try I, will report.

MM

MobyD
08-30-10, 11:04
Port Charlotte has been pretty dead for the 8 years I have been in the area. Suddenly, we have 2 establishments open with up to 20 great looking women.

Too good to be true? I think so. If I give it a try I, will report.

MMThank you for investigating.

Are these the ones that are hittings Travs hard with ads?

Member #4063
08-30-10, 18:17
This is from BP body rubs

http://southwestflorida.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mandela-health-spa-29/4225181

Here it is from the BP massage

http://southwestflorida.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-satisfying-state-of-perfect-harmony-between-mind-and-body-mandala-health-spa/4204530

Looks like they are trying to have it both ways.

Jack

Ocean Traveler
09-05-10, 14:36
They offer multiple kinds of massage.

Just tell them where you saw their add.

It is about 10 miles north of the bridge.

OT

Tom Brownl
09-09-10, 13:17
Have any of you traveled to Port Charlotte to the new places that have opened?

Mandala Bay or Aromatherapy Plus? They are flooding some of the online ad pages - but I have seen no intel. Any information or experience appreciated.

Be safe

Member #4063
09-10-10, 08:23
Have seen reviews on Port Charlotte up to FS is available.

Jack

Magicman45
09-10-10, 08:49
The two new spots in Port Charlotte are doing something virtually no one does. Advertise explict services AND avertise their location.

Frankly, I would be terrified of doing a perp walk if I went there.

LEO generally doesn't like these kind of activities overtly happening on their turf.

Let's be careful out there.

MM out

Member #4063
09-13-10, 13:53
I think there are actually more than 2, but your point is not lost, be careful out there.

Jack

Member #4063
09-20-10, 13:41
Advertises on BP both in massage and body rubs, any info?

Jack

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/are-you-in-need-of-relaxation-lehigh-acresft-myers/3640407

Malepig
09-21-10, 15:37
Tina is very friendly. She is heavy but very accomadating. Your first session will be ok with a HE but future sessions can be more if polite and if she feels comfortable with you.

Welladjusted
09-22-10, 09:07
She is heavy but very accomadating.

How heavy??

Yung501
09-22-10, 09:08
She sent me some pics looked okay just never got around to going to see her.

Member #4063
10-01-10, 07:16
Read a report on Erotic MP about this place, seems very worthwhile to visit!

Jack

Member #4063
10-19-10, 19:00
Saw Angela in Ft. Meyers. Larger woman and has a cute face. She has good trained massage skills and has a very sensual touch. Menu is quite full and she is a very nice woman.

Lumpy46
10-23-10, 08:29
Has anyone been to either AMP's on Beacon Manner or Park Meadow's Drive and can give a good detail report?

Magicman45
10-24-10, 14:23
Has anyone been to either AMP's on Beacon Manner or Park Meadow's Drive and can give a good detail report?I visited the Beacon Manner jAmp a couple of months ago. Unfortunately it was strictly legit at that time. If it a very nice facility with table shower and nice massage rooms.

MM

Member #4063
10-25-10, 07:39
Park Meadow is worth the visit, no TS, excellent techniques and skills. Rotate ladies about every month or so.

Jack

JoeyDonuts
10-26-10, 11:00
Went a couple weeks ago. I was nervous about the place being right there on 41. I was the only one there when I arrived at around 8:30pm. I went to see Luna, based on review and pics on Backpage, Travs, etc. Although there were 2 other hot girls there at the time. I have to suffer through a 15 minute legit massage from an older, but friendly lady but once that was over, Luna came in. There wasn't any bullshit to deal with and if I had the money to spare, I would go every week. It's probably too good to last as Aroma Therapy got busted about a week ago.

Member #4063
10-28-10, 09:32
Did you see any Asian ladies there? Ads suggest that there are some working there.

Jack

Member #4063
10-28-10, 15:21
Woman busted by Lee County Sheriff on the 22nd. Tip was $150 but she never got to use it. See channel 2 news site.

Jack

Lucia99
10-28-10, 17:43
Woman busted by Lee County Sheriff on the 22nd. Tip was $150 but she never got to use it. See channel 2 news site.

JackDon't they use a cop check? Not sure if it would help.

L

Member #4063
10-29-10, 09:12
No mention of any, sounds like she asked him for the works he said ok, she took her clothes off and the rest is history. Still advertising today on BP.

Jack

JoeyDonuts
10-29-10, 20:22
Did you see any Asian ladies there? Ads suggest that there are some working there.

JackSame one shown in the BP and Travslist adds.

Lumpy46
10-30-10, 18:31

JackWho was it that got busted?

Caloosa1
11-02-10, 12:53
Don't they use a cop check? Not sure if it would help.

LWhat cop check is there anymore? They get away with anything nowadays!

Lumpy46
11-03-10, 19:46
So. Has anyine have anything to report on the others that post there? I see a few others posted an wondered if anyone has had any luck with the others that we have not mentioned here.

Kay in NFM. Very nice place but tlaks alot, does a great job and willing to give H / E, but covers it so it won't shoot.

Andy239
11-04-10, 17:04
Found her on CL in Naples. Nice private office and gave great massage and tug for $60. PM for more details.Under what name?

Welladjusted
11-05-10, 15:05
Under what name?Come on now Andy239, you have to give a little before you get. First post and it's a question. RTFF

Andy239
11-05-10, 20:15
Come on now Andy239, you have to give a little before you get. First post and it's a question. RTFFI have RIFF. I am new to the hobby. Asian spa in Naples give Coco a try. Tight little body gives a great massageand offers FS for $1.5.

A bit too high traffic for me. I'm more interested in the UTR establishments.

Member #4063
11-07-10, 21:31
FS in Naples, sorry does not compute.

Jack

Member #4063
11-16-10, 14:05
Ad looks interesting any info.

Beacon manner nice visits recently.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-slice-of-minnesota-nicejust-for-you-full-body-massage/4510518

Lumpy46
11-19-10, 21:55
Just saw on the News-Press website that Sharom in Bonita Springs was busted by LEO. I went to her a few times and she had a nice palce off West Terry very clean and cozy, would give HE after massage but no touch.

Carlyle Demme
12-08-10, 11:47
Saw Natalie M, (believe she's Russian) in Cape Coral late last week. Nice lady,"just average" massage,"just average" HE.

Ok, but nothing special. Don't believe I'll see her again.

Ride00
12-08-10, 17:34
This is a new place off 41 at 2012 Beacon Manor Dr, Fort Myers. 33907. 239-274-0858. They have an extensive menu of services that is too long to post here. Massage rates rough out to be $1 a minute. I did a 90 minute massage and table shower for $125.

This appears to be a new place and the inside looks brand new. I got just what I paid for and most likely could have gotten more if it had not been my first time with these new people. The massage was excellent and I will go back for another.

Ride00
12-08-10, 17:38
What a waste of time. I could have massaged myself better. It gets my vote as my worst rub and tug ever. She also talks too much. Another male was in the house the entire time. Might have been okay had she mentioned it up front.

She advertise on BP and Craigslist.

Member #4063
12-09-10, 10:32
Excellent massage and TS, return visit will be worth it. Also close by this location is Asian Magic worth a visit.

A number of ads from Tina, I actually think there are 2 of them, any info?

Jack

Magicman45
12-09-10, 13:02
Excellent massage and TS, return visit will be worth it. Also close by this location is Asian Magic worth a visit.

A number of ads from Tina, I actually think there are 2 of them, any info?

JackThere are 2 Tina's. Each has 2 ads with 2 different names.

Cape Coral Tantric Tina and Indulge Yourself Chris are the same person. Chubby, ok rub,"distant slow" HE. No tough. Would not repeat.

Lehigh Lisa and Tina are the same person. Chubby, not attractive, but very nice, lots on the table. Would not repeat.

MM

Skirtchaserxxx
12-14-10, 15:31
I have seen both Lisa in lehigh and Tina on the cape. They are not the same person. Lisa I saw once and would not repeat. Not attractive and did not feel very comfortable. YMMV Tina I have seen a few times and will see again. I would call her curvy, attractive, very nice and friendly, never rushed, good FBSM with a nice slow HJ. She does also have an ad under Chris (her real name is Christina) which I found out when I called to make an appt. And she gave me the directions. She does not put full body pics on the ads for her privacy.

There are 2 Tina's. Each has 2 ads with 2 different names.

Cape Coral Tantric Tina and Indulge Yourself Chris are the same person. Chubby, ok rub,"distant slow" HE. No tough. Would not repeat.

Lehigh Lisa and Tina are the same person. Chubby, not attractive, but very nice, lots on the table. Would not repeat.

MM

Malepig
12-17-10, 23:23
This is a new place off 41 at 2012 Beacon Manor Dr, Fort Myers. 33907. 239-274-0858. They have an extensive menu of services that is too long to post here. Massage rates rough out to be $1 a minute. I did a 90 minute massage and table shower for $125.

This appears to be a new place and the inside looks brand new. I got just what I paid for and most likely could have gotten more if it had not been my first time with these new people. The massage was excellent and I will go back for another. I have been there twice and while a good massage, no luck with a HE. The owner even remembered me.

Member #4063
12-18-10, 11:31
I have been there twice and while a good massage, no luck with a HE. The owner even remembered me.Go back and be persistent you will be rewarded. Same for Magic Asian.

Jack

Woody3
12-31-10, 16:24
Any reports on Joy at massage de salon or heavenly touch Taylena Englewood and is there just one venice massage now and is in Englewood.

Alin Srq
01-06-11, 15:10
Hey fellows I'm from sarsasota and we have a Swedish aromatherpy girl just started posting her number is 239-284-2547 she is advertising as a Swedish tall sensual body rub. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks. Al

Lucia99
01-14-11, 00:34
Both of these locations are in Naples and estero. They do not seem to be the same. Which location will have me smiling after a massage?

http://www.asianmassage88.com/index.html

http://www.orientaltherapy.iwantamassage.com/home.html

Member #4063
01-15-11, 10:49
I have been to both, they are not the same. Both have Naples and have recently opened in Bonita Asian Massage, and Estero Oriental. I do believe that the Estero location is not licensed to perform massage though. Both provide good massages and you should leave happy. Asian on Pine Ridge has a table shower for $25 extra.

Jack

Lucia99
01-16-11, 01:22
Recently visited Asian Massage in Naples, near pine ridge. Damn. Pine ridge pissed me off.

Paid the $80 and Nina gave a nicely teasing massage. My radar should have gone off when she asked how much I tip in st Louis. I was pleased and tipped her $40. $120 is a lot more than I usually pay. After I give her 40 tip, she asked for more. I hate that. I left and will not be back!

L.

Both of these locations are in Naples and estero. They do not seem to be the same. Which location will have me smiling after a massage?

http://www.asianmassage88.com/index.html

http://www.orientaltherapy.iwantamassage.com/home.html

Fightclub
01-17-11, 09:43
I believe the new AMP in bonita is affiliated with the one near pine ridge. I went in the other day and got an awesome massage but no HE. Not sure if they are being cautious be / see their new but the room did have you usual HE supplies.

Recently visited Asian Massage in Naples, near pine ridge. Damn. Pine ridge pissed me off.

Paid the $80 and Nina gave a nicely teasing massage. My radar should have gone off when she asked how much I tip in st Louis. I was pleased and tipped her $40. $120 is a lot more than I usually pay. After I give her 40 tip, she asked for more. I hate that. I left and will not be back!

L.

Member #4063
01-19-11, 17:43
Yes they are affiliated. Latest ad has Jessica in Bonita and I have seen her many times on Pine Ridge, she is excellent.

Jack

Dickhertz
01-21-11, 19:01
I have been to both, they are not the same. Both have Naples and have recently opened in Bonita Asian Massage, and Estero Oriental. I do believe that the Estero location is not licensed to perform massage though. Both provide good massages and you should leave happy. Asian on Pine Ridge has a table shower for $25 extra.

JackLooks like LE is reading this post. Once again they have busted a MP operation. This time Magic Spa.

See: http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=13885048

We need to find another way to communicate. They are ruining all the fun!

Rubmeraw
01-22-11, 16:43
Anybody see le-ann from backpage? Training with wanda.

Sounds good.

Member #4063
01-23-11, 15:37
Surprised by this, they are very careful. I saw the woman there one day and did not get my excellent massage from her. Sounds like from the channel 2 report she asked him, not smart.

Dickhertz
01-24-11, 13:43
Surprised by this, they are very careful. I saw the woman there one day and did not get my excellent massage from her. Sounds like from the channel 2 report she asked him, not smart.Yes and the interview with the owner of the MP was an interesting exercise in evasion! She said on camera that they were just a mp and she had no idea any other activities were taking place.

Malepig
01-24-11, 18:13
Its understandable right now they are all going to be on alert. Sucks that the deputies can't do anything better than pick on women right now.

Shazbot1960
01-24-11, 18:21
Looks like LE is reading this post. Once again they have busted a MP operation. This time Magic Spa.

See:

http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=13885048

We need to find another way to communicate. They are ruining all the fun! I wonder what the predertermined signal is, perhaps shoot a load on her face. Our tax money at work!

"The officer gave the predetermined take down signal and Wang was arrested"

Member #4063
01-26-11, 09:22
Went to Pine Ridge for Thai massage, best one I have had in years, stretched out and felt great, Sally is a true professional.

Jack

Member #5324
01-28-11, 11:26
Add one more to the long list of guys shot down at the Beacon Manor massage parlor. I agree with the positives people have discussed here. The papasan is a nice guy, the place is new and clean, and the girl gave a great legit massage, really above average. But no finish provided, even after I politely asked. Not willing to keep going back to see if things change.

Member #4063
01-28-11, 12:47
This is likely to be the case in general, but after Magic Asian I am sure that they are being extra cautious.

Magicman45
01-28-11, 17:28
Gentlemen,

It is up to you, but, we should consider showing restraint in the public details of locations where addresses are public and anyone can just walk in.

The poeple that require calls can perform some screening to protect themselves. The others are vulnerable to LEO and we just set them up if we give too many details.

I have been hobbying less and posting even less due to these concerns.

I try to pass on information by pm if I am willing to share the nitty gritty details.

My 2 cents.

MM. Out

Lumpy46
01-29-11, 07:42
Ok guys, just wondering if anyone can report on Olivia in Lehigh that advertises, or Beth Stacey that runs and ad in lLehigh, or the girl who adcertises a; ; the time and uses the same same pictures of her on the beach in a work out outfit, says has 9 years experience, and at one time ran a few very racey ads. Looking for someone new and who will do the deed at the end without hassle.

Welladjusted
01-29-11, 15:47
BP ad.

Wondering if anyone had any additional info. Feel free to PM.

Thanks in advance. WA.

Therapeutic relaxation, decompressing remedial treatments of various modalities, designed to accommodate your needs and relieve stress of any nature. Cathartic and thorough.

Private, domestic setting in Ft Myers with shower, clean towels, refreshments available. Also able to travel to meet you needs. Treatments can include essential oils, hot stone, deep or light tissue, quantum or tantric healing.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/carries-back/4743868

Member #4063
01-29-11, 16:07
There was a post on BP that said she was a waste of time, no answer when calls made, but who knows if that has any basis in fact.

Malepig
02-12-11, 15:37
Ok guys, just wondering if anyone can report on Olivia in Lehigh that advertises, or Beth Stacey that runs and ad in lLehigh, or the girl who adcertises a; ; the time and uses the same same pictures of her on the beach in a work out outfit, says has 9 years experience, and at one time ran a few very racey ads. Looking for someone new and who will do the deed at the end without hassle.I just saw Olivia last night and will repeat. She does have a thick accent on so she may be a little hard to understand on the phone. The bottom line is she made me fell like a million bucks in the end and will repeat.

SilverRider
02-14-11, 15:01
Made appointment 2 weeks ago after some difficult time reaching her.

Not much much of a massage and the ending almost hurt.

Seems wasted and on heavy meds, pics she sent were not up to date. Advice. Stay away.

Randy Farang
02-15-11, 09:42
Had a first class massage from Leslie in Naples. Great technique but I came away without being totally relaxed.

Can anyone tell me in a pm if I missed something? Or if you have any suggestions for someone who is generally looking for a more complete service?

Any help would be appreciated.

Source
02-15-11, 12:34
Had a first class massage from Leslie in Naples. Great technique but I came away without being totally relaxed.

Can anyone tell me in a pm if I missed something? Or if you have any suggestions for someone who is generally looking for a more complete service?

Any help would be appreciated.My alarm goes off when I see a pic that was apparently taken by a studio photographer.

And don't expect much more than a massage from someone that gives her full name in her CL ad.

Drakula
02-16-11, 16:26
My alarm goes off when I see a pic that was apparently taken by a studio photographer.

And don't expect much more than a massage from someone that gives her full name in her CL ad. Leslie is a straight certified massotherapist. No HE whatsoever from my limited knowledge.

Source
02-19-11, 22:46
Does anyone know Natalie from the Cape? She's a CL regular, and I think I've seen her once or twice on BP.

Lucia99
02-20-11, 08:19
Hello, I am visiting from Missouri. When I was hear in January, I went to Magic Asian. What happened? I found a place I liked and now it is gone?

Will take any recommendations (PM) you may have for MP or individuals who provide a relaxing massage.

Lucia

Mr Lucky
02-21-11, 10:04
They closed due to lack of business, Moved to Naples. 5600 Trail Blvd. It's a little hard to find but it is there.

Look for the location on craigslist.

Source
02-21-11, 10:46
They closed due to lack of business, Moved to Naples. 5600 Trail Blvd. It's a little hard to find but it is there.

Look for the location on craigslist.I presume you're talking about Asian Massage of Bonita. They allegedly also had a problem of not being allowed to install a shower table.

Member #4063
02-21-11, 12:24
They have moved they are not closed.

News this am, Madella in Port Charlotte got busted, one girl had drugs not a good scene.

Jack

Fightclub
03-15-11, 09:54
Anyone go here yet?

Fightclub
03-15-11, 11:03
Anyone have any info?

Manny33919
03-17-11, 09:33
Just average massage, Zero HE, very disappointing, avoid 671-9404

Dickhertz
03-17-11, 17:44
Just average massage, Zero HE, very disappointing, avoid 671-9404Agree completely. This is a scam ad.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/traditional-asian-massage-absolutely-the-best-26/4942720

Stay away

Member #4063
03-19-11, 15:33
First time I have seen this advertisement.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/thp/2274049680.html

Any info?

Jack

Dickhertz
03-21-11, 14:06
First time I have seen this advertisement.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/thp/2274049680.html

Any info?

JackHave you tried this one?

MassageLvr
03-21-11, 17:17
Anyone have any info?Went for the first time last week. HE was good.

Member #4063
03-22-11, 08:40
Went last night to their new and very nice location off Daniels. Excellent massage from Wendy.

Jack

SloganHogan
03-22-11, 12:34
Went to the Oriental Massage at 4120 Cleveland Ave on Sunday. Got a massage. No extras. No touching. No nothing.

Source
03-22-11, 16:37
Went to the Oriental Massage at 4120 Cleveland Ave on Sunday. Got a massage. No extras. No touching. No nothing.BTDT. They really go by the book. There's a sign in each room saying something like 'We provide massage only. For other services, please inquire at front desk".

On the other hand, it's one of the best massages I've experienced.

Retman06
04-10-11, 13:51
Hello Florida!

Coming to Fort Myers for a visit and would like info for Asian massage parlors in the area. Prefer 20-40 age range with table shower and FS right at or under 2bills. All help appreciated.

Retman06

Member #4063
04-11-11, 10:32
Does not exist in FM, you must go north to Sarasota, St. Pete or Tampa

Lumpy46
04-12-11, 21:35
Was just wondering if anyone had tried the Olivia that advertises on BP? Beth from Lehigh (Homestead Road.)? The ad on BP that says single / 2 girl special from lehigh also? Was just wondering.

Malepig
04-16-11, 23:18
Was just wondering if anyone had tried the Olivia that advertises on BP? Beth from Lehigh (Homestead Road.)? The ad on BP that says single / 2 girl special from lehigh also? Was just wondering.I have seen Olivia and a great HE.

Osprey62
04-23-11, 07:33
See the link.

http://www.news-press.com/article/20110414/CRIME/110414012/Owner-Englewood-massage-business-faces-prostitution-charges?odyssey=obinsite

Paul Hamnet
04-25-11, 21:52
Leslie is a straight certified massotherapist. No HE whatsoever from my limited knowledge.This may be off the subject, but I did see Leslie at her massage incall in Naples and it was a great massage. I did'nt ask for extras as I was nursing a shoulder sprain. You don't want to fool around when it comes to massages, I want someone who knows her stuff and she was reasonably priced at $65 for the hour. My happy ending came when my shoulder was worked on and out went the kinks and the pain.

Member #4063
05-02-11, 17:43
There seems to be a number of new AMPs in the area, any visits?

Jack

Malepig
05-02-11, 20:26
I got a great lady for massages so as of now no. Besides right now the po-po morons are being too stupid and not solving real crimes so I'll play where it is safer.

Member #4063
05-16-11, 12:22
Looks like Angela is back, nice lady.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/for-gentelmen-who-want-premium-service-33/4571593

Lindy54
05-18-11, 18:16
http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/thp/2386566777.html

Located on Service road of 41. Secluded towards the back of the plaza. Site gives goos directions. Walked in about 2PM, mid week. Met Sally. 30/60/90. $60/80/120. TS is 25 extra. Place clean. Good shower, full cleaning of the good areas. Good medium massage (option of soft / medium / hard). Some touching allowed thru clothes. Good, slow finish. Warm towel cleanup. I like when they help you dress and tie your shoes. Might be some extras, but not the first few times. Was very happy with the standard tip. Was there about 75 minutes. I'd returm when back in SW Fl. Even tho the rub was real good, I'd go 30 minutes if I return.

Fightclub
05-27-11, 10:23
New place just popped up and since they were offering $20 off for first time massage I figured why not. They are just testing the waters since it's off season now but very good massage. PM for more details.

Source
05-27-11, 23:19
New place just popped up and since they were offering $20 off for first time massage I figured why not. They are just testing the waters since it's off season now but very good massage. PM for more details.Last January, a MP opened and closed in Bonita, off the 41 just a bit north from Terry St. They were run by the same people that run the Asian Massage of Naples at 41 and Pine Ridge. (I can say that with assurance, because the Bonita MP shared the website of the Pine Ridge MP). I went to the Bonita MP a few days before they closed. There was only one MA at the time (manager or owner, I presume. I had already seen her at Pine Ridge) and she told me they were closing but they planned to return to Bonita later.

The CL ads for the Pine Ridge and the Woods Edge MPs, are pretty much the same style. Looks like history is repeating itself.

I just hope that they will have a table shower, because that seemed to be their main problem in Bonita last January.

Feetlover
05-30-11, 16:40
Does not exist in FM, you must go north to Sarasota, St. Pete or Tampa? LMFAO, there's at least a half dozen in FM, Bonita, Naples, etc.

PhilHerUp
05-30-11, 19:51
Ken Jack used to work in Moscow for the propaganda ministry.

? LMFAO, there's at least a half dozen in FM, Bonita, Naples, etc.

Member #4063
05-30-11, 20:49
The question was true AMPs and FS, stand by my prior post, FS at AMPs is not generally available.

Source
05-30-11, 23:16
And even if you know of a MP or AMP that does offer FS, don't forget uncle Leo is probably a member here.

Act accordingly.

Feetlover
05-30-11, 23:49
....not generally available.Ya, I agree with that last part. YMMV.

And even if you know of a MP or AMP that does offer FS, don't forget uncle Leo is probably a member here.

Act accordingly.Ya, I Agree. And I don't think full addy's and #'s should really be posted publicly. And while I haven't seen it happen in awhile, a couple years back some people were linking from here to mug shots on Leo's website. Lmao (wondering if they check their stats / referral logs).

Member #4063
06-04-11, 19:19
I agree the local LE organizations are aggressive so caution is smart.

BTW I may be a bad source, but Phierup is on general reports for a double with another porker

PhilHerUp
06-06-11, 15:58
Guarentee I've gotten more guys laid, and more guys bb action from my informational reports than from your fucking lame LEO and rub and tug action reports, I'm not sure that I have ever seen a report with useful information from you. Prehaps you have ED issues and that is why you always go for the AMPs because a rub and tug is all you are "up" for, that explains your hatred for fat girls because ya can't get it up! Everybody knows fat girls give the best head!

I agree the local LE organizations are aggressive so caution is smart.

BTW I may be a bad source, but Phierup is on general reports for a double with another porker

Member #4063
06-08-11, 14:19
Sticks and stones LOL

Paul Hamnet
06-19-11, 15:43
Was going to head over there for what I hoped to be a good AMP experience. I noticed a Collier County Sheriff SUV posted up in the entrance of the Pine Ridge Plaza yesterday afternoon. I might return but that was a killjoy. Any input? I'm hesitant ever since I got burned at Beyond 2005 fitness between Sarasota Bradenton.

Many thanks

Member #4063
06-20-11, 14:26
I have been there at least once with the sheriff parked at the entrance and had no issues.

Jack

Redbeard0504
06-25-11, 08:35
Had the occasion to be in this fair city for a week and sampled two places on 41S. And I'm talking this city and not Naples, Bonita Springs any other. Both places were clean and the massages were good but that's it. Except. The young lady in one place did allow some OTC roaming and held my hand while I took care of my business. That's all folks because both ladies stated they were not going further. That was disappointing.

Well, next time I will know better and thanks for this site.

Source
06-25-11, 13:06
I have been there at least once with the sheriff parked at the entrance and had no issues.

JackThat place was busted, I'd say, something like a year and a half ago.

Member #4063
06-26-11, 16:12
It was they said a rogue provider, been quiet since.

PhilHerUp
06-27-11, 16:08
Its hard to get busted solicting sex!

Jack

Source
07-04-11, 21:57
New place just popped up and since they were offering $20 off for first time massage I figured why not. They are just testing the waters since it's off season now but very good massage. PM for more details.Just wondering if anything happened to that place. They seem to have suspended their ad campaign on CL. Did anyone TOFTT?

TyroneW
07-09-11, 11:55
Just wondering if anything happened to that place. They seem to have suspended their ad campaign on CL. Did anyone TOFTT?I noticed the same hiatus however yesterday they resumed advertising. BTW, visited about a month ago, the massage was good. 8$.2$/hr (first time visit) and quoted. 5$ tip to leave with a smile. Cute and friendly therapist, will probably return.

TyroneW
07-09-11, 12:04
Looks like Angela is back, nice lady.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/for-gentelmen-who-want-premium-service-33/4571593Sorry, she got busted again. 2nd time in within a year, apparently denied bond. Too bad, she is a nice girl just trying to make a living, saw her a few years ago where she was camped out in a motel, I think she now works out of her house. The rub is quick and mediocre however she gets the job done. 1.2$/15 minutes back then.

Hockey Dood
07-11-11, 13:40
I'm coming to the Ft. Myers area this week and would appreciate any information on either of these 3 ladies.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/dream-massage-by-linda/4903563

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-barbara/5377715

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-nicole-305-4963922/5377060

Either a review on here or send me a PM.

Thanks for any info!

Osprey62
07-11-11, 20:50
I'm coming to the Ft. Myers area this week and would appreciate any information on either of these 3 ladies.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-by-nicole-305-4963922/5377060

Thanks for any info!Do not waste your time with Linda. Nothing on the menu, older than her pic.

Cannot speak as to the other two.

Gman013
07-12-11, 08:15
So a new spot opened up across the street from advance auto parts, The place on the outside is a little rundown but the inside is nice. HJ was good but my only complaint

Is that its owned and operated by two older asian ladys. Is there Anywhere around ft myers with younger ladys and a decent price, and a good menu I can go to? Please help. PM me if you want more details.

Sprout577
07-14-11, 09:38

Thanks for any info!Hey,

Both Barbara and Nicole have great massages with a full menu if wanted. And the right $. Barbara has some fantastic tits!

Randy

TyroneW
07-15-11, 08:39

Thanks for any info!I visited the third on your list (Nicole.) Decent R&T for about a buck, tip included. I doubt you would want more. That photo is deceiving, at least to my tired eyes. No return is in my future.

Gotj17
07-18-11, 12:53

Thanks for any info!Long time Lurker. First Time Poster.

This is a subject I know well.

Linda, photo is pretty accurate. You will leave happy and she gives a good massage too.

Nicole, photo is misleading, big girl. Can leave happy if the you don't mind up selling.

Barbara, photo is accurate. Your best shot at fully enjoying yourself w / o drama or BS.

Have fun!

Lumpy46
07-19-11, 21:00
I have had the pleasure of seeing Lynda now for a year and she gives a great massage and is very friendly. As long as the you tip her very well you will leave very happy.

Long time Lurker. First Time Poster.

This is a subject I know well.

Linda, photo is pretty accurate. You will leave happy and she gives a good massage too.

Nicole, photo is misleading, big girl. Can leave happy if the you don't mind up selling.

Barbara, photo is accurate. Your best shot at fully enjoying yourself w / o drama or BS.

Have fun!

Usteppin
07-23-11, 00:57
Anyone know which place this is?

So a new spot opened up across the street from advance auto parts, The place on the outside is a little rundown but the inside is nice. HJ was good but my only complaint

Is that its owned and operated by two older asian ladys. Is there Anywhere around ft myers with younger ladys and a decent price, and a good menu I can go to? Please help. PM me if you want more details.

TyroneW
07-23-11, 11:09
Anyone know which place this is?The AMP at 1957 Grove Ave is sorta across from an Advanced Auto Parts though not sure if it is the one the writer meant to mention.

Usteppin
07-24-11, 05:44
Ah thanks alot, seems their address link goes to the wrong place so wasn't able to find it.

The AMP at 1957 Grove Ave is sorta across from an Advanced Auto Parts though not sure if it is the one the writer meant to mention.

Lumpy46
07-25-11, 06:41
I keep seeing the same ad for a while now about this lady who does massage in Lehigh Acres. Her ad on BP has a 3 price and time menu. Has anyone TOFTT on her? Says her name is Debbie.

Had a rough day at work. Or just in the mood to relax. Come join me in my tranquil sanctuary. Aromatherapy. Candlelit. Serene and to have your choice of session time; your choice of session time starting for a quick pick me up 40 minute session ($50).60 minute ($65).90 minute ($85).2hr. ($115) and for what ever your choice. All session times include availability of a shower and a cold beverage upon your departure. Available early afternoon (still work a different AM position. Appointments early afternoon or evening is greatly appreciated!) until 10PM evenings. Weekend extended later. Call Deb@239-223-8037 and leave a message if unavailable or text. All calls are returned.

Lumpy46
07-25-11, 06:42
So who has had the best luck and with full or clost to full service at which AMP in the area?

TyroneW
07-26-11, 07:18
I keep seeing the same ad for a while now about this lady who does massage in Lehigh Acres. Her ad on BP has a 3 price and time menu. Has anyone TOFTT on her? Says her name is Debbie.I avoided Deb after reading Ride00's review on this board "What a waste of time. I could have massaged myself better. It gets my vote as my worst rub and tug ever. She also talks too much. Another male was in the house the entire time. Might have been okay had she mentioned it up front." I always feel a bit uncomfortable at someone's private residence, especially in Lehigh.

Scaj712
07-27-11, 01:50
Anyone ever have a dream with Mistress Camryn?

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tuesday-late-nite-specialties-bubble-bathe-with-me-1-hr-50-rubs-fetish-kink-in-and-outcalls-32/5141495

Thanks

Yung501
08-11-11, 05:24
Went to place near crystal on 41. 5 door 1. In room tip nice top long nips mostly self service but touching allowed not sure if I would return.

Doug3217
08-24-11, 19:50
Two AMP's near downtown Naples. Tried both. Ads in CL, newspaper, etc. So so massage, .70 for one hour, TS included. HE at both. Hints that more might be available on future visits. Will probably return.

Kj 0530
08-30-11, 15:51
Anyone try the new AMP on Marco Island that's on craigslist? Wondering if its worth my time and $$$.

Longfellow01
08-31-11, 08:03
Anyone ever have a dream with Mistress Camryn?

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tuesday-late-nite-specialties-bubble-bathe-with-me-1-hr-50-rubs-fetish-kink-in-and-outcalls-32/5141495

ThanksShe works out of hotels with a woman named Tasha. They are both recently independant so some haggling is possible. Her face pic is real the rest are not. She is a little over weight with an ok set of DD. PM me if you want more info.

Member #4063
08-31-11, 10:56
Have not been there, but 616 and pine ridge are good places for a visit.

Jack

PhilHerUp
08-31-11, 14:50
Not with sherrif Hunter in town.

QUOTE=Kj 0530; 1267126]Anyone try the new AMP on Marco Island that's on craigslist? Wondering if its worth my time and $$$.[/QUOTE]

Member #4063
09-17-11, 17:29
See escort classified reports, she is advertising massage to Tantra. I think I recall prior posts saying she is not really very good. Any input on this one?

Thanks.

Jack

Skirtchaserxxx
09-21-11, 16:04
See escort classified reports, she is advertising massage to Tantra. I think I recall prior posts saying she is not really very good. Any input on this one?

Thanks.

JackI have seen her a few times and will return. Clean and private, excellent massage, couple extra pounds but pretty and classy with no bs and an hour is a full hour. The nice slow ending was awsome and what tantra is all about. YMMV but check her out for yourself.

I have seen another Tina in Lehigh and I will not return to see her. Place not clean and an hour was not even close. She was not pleasant and it felt like she just wanted the money and rush me out. Massage not very good and quick tug.

Lumpy46
09-21-11, 21:27
Has anyone tried Cindy who advertises on BP massage? Seen her ad for a long time now and she was missing from the posts for a while and now she's back. Just wondering.

Missionarydude
09-22-11, 19:58
Has anyone tried Cindy who advertises on BP massage? Seen her ad for a long time now and she was missing from the posts for a while and now she's back. Just wondering.Nice Lady, gives a good massage but no h / e or any other extra's. If you're looking for a good massage she's your lady, if you are looking for more she's not.

MotherFucker
09-27-11, 16:20
Saw a new ad on CL nearby where I had to be for lunch and decided to drop in. $50. 00 for a half hour, $60. 00 for an hour. I only had a half hour, but next time I'll go for the hour for an extra ten bucks.

Late 30's attendant, didn't get her name, spoke okay english. Some playful teasing but no HE. I got the impression that more might be available with additional visits, so I'll go again for the full hour and report back then.

Anyone else had any luck in the Naples / Bonita area? I've heard the place near the hospital is good. Seems like new places are popping up like flies.

Malepig
09-27-11, 17:08
I tried out the Massage place on Grove street. They promised the best rates but were not. It was $80 / hour or $110 / hour. Started with 1 hour but it was great so I extended it for the 90 minuites. The H / E occurred in the middle so it was extra relaxing at the end. Great massage overall.

Lucia99
09-27-11, 23:20
Anyone have any experience with.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/arron-wants-to-play-with-you-47/5796278?

Other suggestions for a good rub that leaves you grinning?

L

TyroneW
09-28-11, 06:47
Anyone have any experience with.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/arron-wants-to-play-with-you-47/5796278

Other suggestions for a good rub that leaves you grinning?

LNo experience with her but if you google her # you will see some nasty feedback. In my experience most of the providers advertising "rubs" are overpriced and give lousy massages if any, you're basically buying a tug. Also they usually work out of their homes, which tend to be nasty and often in questionable neighborhoods. On the other hand if you visit an AMP you will likely get a good massage in a clean and safe location and usually leave with a grin at a reasonable price. Read other posts to see reviews on the many AMPs in the area.

LimaBean
10-11-11, 17:59
I've been to the AMP just east of 41 in southern Fort Myers twice. First time got HE during TS with a lady probably in her 50's. Second time was with a younger girl and no HE.

LimaBean
10-11-11, 18:12
I went to Oriental Massage once. It was a great massage, but when I subtly suggested more, I was quickly and flatly turned down. Signs in each room explicitly state that they do professional massages only and don't ask for anything else.

Source
10-11-11, 21:22
I went to Oriental Massage once. It was a great massage, but when I subtly suggested more, I was quickly and flatly turned down. Signs in each room explicitly state that they do professional massages only and don't ask for anything else.BTDT. No negotiations whatsoever. But for a slightly higher price than the typical AMP (No extras involved, remember?) , I had a heckuva good massage!

Moncho
10-19-11, 18:22
Seen some of your comments. I'm think of visiting her this week. Can anyone pm me with details?

Thanks

LimaBean
10-23-11, 16:10
Is anyone familiar with the massage parlor behind Babes? Please respond or PM.

Lumpy46
10-27-11, 06:27
Thinking of trying Nicole in Naples. Can anyone provide me some intell on her? Extras on the menu? Can PM if you'd like.

Thanks

Member #4063
12-07-11, 11:36
I am amazed at the number of AMPs operating between FM and Naples, the number has way more than doubled in the past few months. Like Pine Ridge and a bit ago went to Asian Palace until bad session and owner did not seem to care. Any recent experiences?

Member #4063
12-26-11, 13:53
Forum is so quiet, activity must be going on.

There are two non-Asian MPs who look a bit alike as well as interesting, love any feedback.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/thp/2764353219.html

And.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/thp/2765624948.html

Wartyboy4
12-26-11, 16:01
Completely legit massage. Too bad too, pretty woman. Not open to anything sexual. And I mean nothing.

Essence 239 265 5*1

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/thp/2769268739.html

Member #4063
12-27-11, 10:52
The best chances are the Asian places and even there it may be that you have to visit more than once. If Asian is not your cup of tea, search below and you will find a few comments on other non-Asian providers. Always remember that explicit details bring the possibility of LE involvement so be as discrete as possible.

Jack

Gotj17
12-29-11, 11:32
Forum is so quiet, activity must be going on.

There are two non-Asian MPs who look a bit alike as well as interesting, love any feedback.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/thp/2764353219.html

And.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/thp/2765624948.htmlThese are the same girl. I had a dream that she came over with another girl and gave a tease massage. Minimal touching through clothes and no help. Not again.

Gotj17
12-29-11, 11:35
Thinking of trying Nicole in Naples. Can anyone provide me some intell on her? Extras on the menu? Can PM if you'd like.

ThanksI had a dream that she tried high up sell on extras. Dreams of Barbara were much, much better and very fair.

Paul Hamnet
01-12-12, 19:37
Made a recent visit to see if I could find a smoke free, cleaner and more fun experience than the stripclubs. Went in and immediately was put off with the smell of a old dirty chineese resturant food stench. Only had the choice of a middle aged asian woman and tried to ask if there was a sauna or table shower available and she just couldn't understand due to the language barrier. Message seems to be that if you want a FS AMP experience head 2 1/2 hours north.

Member #4063
01-14-12, 13:06
Usually 4-5 MPs there, but no chance at FS. They have a TS, but it is extra. The boss is Jessica, mid 40s and usually very easy to deal with. Sorry to hear it was not a great experience, my luck has been better. Sally does a good Thai imitation massage and is very nice.

Jack

MotherFucker
01-16-12, 13:18
Might have better luck at the new AMP on Wood's Edge Circle in south Bonita. I hven't been the other bonita AMP next to Radio Shack or the one near Old 41 yet.

Member #4063
01-16-12, 22:48
Been a couple of times, not lately, was run by Belinda who seemed to be the "owner" boss at Oriental south of Immokalee on 41. Good menu and fun, TS was part of the deal. Love to hear more about the BS AMP on Woods Edge, age of ladies etc.

Thanks.

Jack

Normal Guy
01-20-12, 16:01
Any Latina places around? I've had better luck with LMPs than in AMPs. In LMPs I have never ever heard the words "I'm sorry sir, we don't do that here." But in an AMP, it is a 50-50 chance.

Normal Guy
01-20-12, 16:01
I am going to FM and want to make the bst of it. Suggestions?

Norm.

Miami

MR039
01-20-12, 20:23
I am going to FM and want to make the bst of it. Suggestions?Drive up to Tampa instead.

MR039
01-20-12, 20:59
I am going to FM and want to make the bst of it. Suggestions?Keep driving to Tampa.

MR039
01-20-12, 21:11
Might have better luck at the new AMP on Wood's Edge Circle in south Bonita.Stopped by on a weekday afternoon recently and mamasan / RA wasn't worth the advertised special prices. Late 40's, perhaps 3/10. Being used to Tampa locations I have probably been spoiled."Other girl busy" so YMMV.

I hven't been the other bonita AMP next to Radio Shack or the one near Old 41 yet.Star (next to Radio Shack) seems to be DIY at best. Massage only but the massages aren't bad. Did a double for some reason at $.4 / hr and 1 RA was 30's (5/10) and the other probably early 20's (7/10). Fully clothed only. Prices as advertised, no request for tips although I left. 4.

The new location for Magic Asian is nice from what I hear (if you can find it) but don't expect more than clothed HJ at standard prices. Again, I'm probably spoiled and will spend my money further up north.

Haven't heard anything about the Old 41 location.

Member #4063
02-02-12, 17:25
The new spot for MA is very nice, not the easiest to find as you need to know the name of the development it is located in to make it easier to find. Summary of services is spot on.

Pilot Aviator
02-07-12, 23:11
Just visiting in Bonita Springs. Pulled a lower back muscle. The chiropractors MT was gone, but I had noticed nearby two massage places. I went to "ancient / star" next to radio shack. MT did a great job on my back for the full hour. Suggested a 30 minute extension. Standard pleasant relaxation. Only regret was no table shower. Would repeat but manage time better. Start rates for fort Myers area and standard tip.

Be nice to the ladies.

PA

LimaBean
02-17-12, 14:21
http://www.news-press.com/article/20120217/CRIME/120217011/1002/RSS01:

Detectives said they located a video recording machine and a tape that is being reviewed showing customers; further arrests may be made.

Sevup
03-06-12, 12:32
Stopped in the Sunset Spa on 41 near Bonita Springs on Sunday. Lady said they have only been open a couple weeks, its on the east side of the road. Paid. 6 for full hour, masseuse was late 30ish cute asian lady, probably a 6, nice natural breasts. Massage was great with lots of teasing, on the flip she grabs mr happy and asks if thats ok, I ask if more is available she says no. Does the trick and lets me roam inside her clothes. All in all a good service as far as massage and HE's go. Said her name was LeeLee, tipped. 3 on the way out.

Paul Hamnet
03-07-12, 18:55
Dreamt I was in the area on business and decided to sample two AMP's relatively new near Downtown Naples. First was Asian Massage where I took advantage of their $49 grand opening special. I think the girls name was Yoko. Somewhat large and unattractive. Overpriced compared to the full menu I'm used to in the Tampa Bay area, only to have a simple handshake and a mediocre massage.

The massage was much better at Celebrities Spa further north on 41. My massuse was wearing a dress & Crocs. Again overpriced and not a full buffet available. If gas prices keep up, we all might have to cut back on AMP'ing as much as we would like. Senior members Pm me if you want more details.

TyroneW
03-10-12, 09:51
Any info out there re: this provider,"executive Swedish aromatherapy"

http://www.endless-summer-body.com/?

I believe she works out of Fort Myers when not elsewhere and a one hour session is $120, seems a bit pricey for a rub by an old woman.

Lumpy46
03-11-12, 10:15
Any info out there re: this provider,"executive Swedish aromatherapy"

http://www.endless-summer-body.com/?

I believe she works out of Fort Myers when not elsewhere and a one hour session is $120, seems a bit pricey for a rub by an old woman.Yes her name is Lynda and her base price is $120. She will up the menu if your willing to shell out more $$$ for her including full service. Please don't bash her, she has been giving me good rubs for a while now and its been alot of fun with her. She is the only one I will shell out the extra $$ for because you get some great service in return unlike others in the area. If an older woman is not your thing then move on. Lynda is awsome and I'm glad she is back in the area.

Member #4063
03-11-12, 14:09
I recall seeing the heart drawn in the beach sand a while back, but not recently. Sounds interesting and her website reads well. Might have to make a visit, would be a bit of a break from the AMP scene. Is the $120 all inclusive or is a tip also recommended?

Thanks.

Jack

TyroneW
03-11-12, 22:12
Yes her name is Lynda and her base price is $120. She will up the menu if your willing to shell out more $$$ for her including full service. Please don't bash her, she has been giving me good rubs for a while now and its been alot of fun with her. She is the only one I will shell out the extra $$ for because you get some great service in return unlike others in the area. If an older woman is not your thing then move on. Lynda is awsome and I'm glad she is back in the area.Thanks for the reply. Sorry if I sounded like I was bashing her, I just thought the age / price were incongruous.

Thanks again.

Lumpy46
03-14-12, 20:46
I recall seeing the heart drawn in the beach sand a while back, but not recently. Sounds interesting and her website reads well. Might have to make a visit, would be a bit of a break from the AMP scene. Is the $120 all inclusive or is a tip also recommended?

Thanks.

JackLike I said $120 is her base and will let you roam but she likes a tip and it will get you CBJ and CFS. She gives an awsome BJ and has a nice hairy pussy to play with. She has let me have DATY but I think we got comfortablw with eachother as clients.

Yung501
03-15-12, 09:45
Stopped by Saturday met nice lady about 40 nice figure door fee. 5 room clean but dark started nice rubbing flipped and touching both ways upsell. 6 for HE bare tits nice.

Member #4063
04-03-12, 12:12
Went last night, saw Michelle, older but ok Chinese excellent massage skills and a real pro. A try at a bit of up selling was a small turn off. TS was excellent and she enjoyed it. PM for details, probably won't repeat due to the upsell approach.

Jack

Member #4063
04-15-12, 17:34
AMP advertising south of Corkscrew on west side. Went in an only one provider who I had seen at the Casino and Oriental close to Immokalee, she was the only MP I saw and she remembered me. Very good massage and standard fare. She is probably early 40s, with good body and face and very long hair. Upsell a bit, but think the menu is fairly full. Would repeat.

Jack

MobyD
04-20-12, 12:53
Interesting ad on BP. Have any of you been there? Please post or PM with details!

The ad:

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/deja-vu-30/6872365

Magnetic Therapy,

Come relax with Victoria and Tracy, we are located at:

12693 McGregor blvd. Unit #110 (behind the budda Bar)

Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 10:00am to 7:00pm.

Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm

Sunday Closed.

Come see Victoria and Tracy during the day and Tracy also works nights. Flat rates, call for more information 239-247-9288

Wartyboy4
04-20-12, 20:18
Interesting ad on BP. Have any of you been there? Please post or PM with details!

The ad:

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/deja-vu-30/6872365That's the old Deja Vu location. It's still in business though I haven't been there in a year or so. The women were always attractive but high priced and they rushed you out the door.

MotherFucker
04-21-12, 11:44
Stopped in the Sunset Spa on 41 near Bonita Springs on Sunday. Lady said they have only been open a couple weeks, its on the east side of the road. Paid. 6 for full hour, masseuse was late 30ish cute asian lady, probably a 6, nice natural breasts. Massage was great with lots of teasing, on the flip she grabs mr happy and asks if thats ok, I ask if more is available she says no. Does the trick and lets me roam inside her clothes. All in all a good service as far as massage and HE's go. Said her name was LeeLee, tipped. 3 on the way out.I stopped by Sunset and had a massage with a different lady. Much more on the menu but prices were very high.

Fightclub
04-23-12, 09:00
So I have made the rounds the last 2 months and here is my report.

AMP between Jimmy Johns and ABC.

Saw 3 different ladies on my visits : Ann, CiCi and Belinda (owner / manager)

I have seen Belinda before when she was at Immokalee so she remembered me. I only get 30 min for $50 but all 3 are can't miss. Develop a rapport with Belinda to maximize,

Ann has best body of 3.

Cici is most liberal of the 3.

Belinda is jsut the crafty veteran of the 3.

Can't miss in my opinion.

Pm for me.

Barbara in Naples.

Barbara has to be the best deal in town for massage. I have seen her 6 times and each massage is better than last. Again PM for details.

Manny33919
04-24-12, 15:15
Backpage. Craigslist: "Beautiful Latina". Not the girl in the picture, not even close. 90, Private home on Michigan off Bonita Beach Road, table set up in living room, overly talkative, provocative rubbing, light stimulation and then when it's turnover time, told,"It's all do it yourself if you want to". Just no!

Matthew239
04-26-12, 18:17
Yes, she gives a below average massage, and tells you to take care of yourself. Unless you give her $40 extra. Waste of $.

Member #4063
04-30-12, 18:05
There are two Latinas, any info on the other one?

Jack

Sinned
05-03-12, 13:02
I tried this one on a whim and glad I did. .7 for the hour, no TS. I left the tip. 6 by the oil and laid down and waited a few moments for the attendant. Early 30s with a nice body, She gave the best legit massage I have ever had. On the flip her top fell off and nice slow action. She then massaged the rest of me. I was the only customer for the whole time I was there and time was not a factor. I was there closer to an hour and a half than an hour. I would repeat for the massage alone.

Member #4063
05-04-12, 09:12
Went to Oriental just south of Immokalee near the Seven Eleven. Same result as the nice Grove St. Report, Cindy from China, nice touch and very nice table shower at the end, pricy at $80 for door, normal tip.

Jack

Gotj17
05-07-12, 12:59
Here is Katy: http://fortmyers.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wonderfull-touch-by-a-latin/7055869

The Latin girl in Estero. Basically was told to put money in box, then went out while I got on the table, came back for a lame massage, told to flip as she left with the box, came back in and threw a towel over my favorite parts, continued lame massage and that was it. No tease and jumped if I touched her at all. Will not repeat. Duh.

Member #4063
05-10-12, 16:04
Nice report glad I didn't call her. Seems there are 3 Latinas and all are lame unless I am missing something.

Jack

Here is a post recently and is one of the Latinas, but I don't think this is the one on Mich.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/thp/3006460636.html

JoeSixPack74
05-19-12, 16:23
http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dejavu-30/6186573

WTF is "magnetic therapy"? Am ready to take the plunge and report back on this one but am unsure of what I am getting. Is this just a fancy name for a massage or is it something like CBT. Both I am cool with and have done.

Thanks

Wartyboy4
05-20-12, 06:21
http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dejavu-30/6186573

WTF is "magnetic therapy"? Am ready to take the plunge and report back on this one but am unsure of what I am getting. Is this just a fancy name for a massage or is it something like CBT. Both I am cool with and have done.

ThanksI've been to DJ (as well as its defunct sister location in NFM) numerous times over the years. No mention of "magnetic therapy" has ever been made by the attendants.

A couple of notes.

The women have always been attractive. Most have been extremely attractive.

If you're looking for FS, bring a couple of Benjamins with you (in addition to the "entrance fee"). The place isn't cheap but the quality is high.

Don't expect a full hour even if you pay for it. Once you're done, you're gone.

Everything is always covered (I've been told it's a company policy).

Be aware that there is video surveillance in the little cubicle you first walk into. For their protection, obviously.

Seemly the only place in town for safe, Caucasian action. Albeit on the expensive side.

Good luck!

Fightclub
06-07-12, 04:28
Went in for 30 min massage and got 20 mins and a crappy massage and no extras.

PM me if anyone has had luck with any of them south of Pine Ridge.

TyroneW
06-14-12, 16:08
An employee at Asian Massage in Naples was sexually assaulted http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2012/jun/14/man-accused-raping-naples-massage-employee-gunpoin/ This week. Hopefully the victim will fully recover, if that is possible. The assault was reportedly recorded on a surveillance camera (-a common area) which makes me wonder about cameras in the massage rooms which could be potentially very embarrassing for clientele. Any thoughts or experience regarding the matter?

LimaBean
06-14-12, 21:35
An employee at Asian Massage in Naples was sexually assaulted.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2012/jun/14/man-accused-raping-naples-massage-employee-gunpoin/

This week. Hopefully the victim will fully recover, if that is possible. The assault was reportedly recorded on a surveillance camera (-a common area) which makes me wonder about cameras in the massage rooms which could be potentially very embarrassing for clientele. Any thoughts or experience regarding the matter?I reported a story a while back about cameras in an MP. Given that people disrobe to get under the towel, I think an MP would lose business fast if customers learned of cameras in the room. Like strip club owners, those who own massage parlors can be controlling of the girls, and part of how they do this may be to watch what their girls are doing on cams. Some owners will also get off by watching what happens in rooms.

Basically, I don't think cams are usually in the rooms, but the thing is that you never know. Spy cams are so tiny these days that you may never detect them even if you're looking. If you do anything in the illegal sex industry, you run some risk.

That's my two nuts on the subject anyway.

Source
06-14-12, 22:16
Like Lima, I don't really think that cameras are planted in the massage rooms. It would be bad business.

On the other hand, a camera at the door can be a valuable tool for a MP owner to keep track of the activity during his / her absence, when he / she's not there to collect the door fee.

TwilightOrion
06-15-12, 03:51
Years ago, my friend went to a joint out in Phoenix, AZ but they had cameras in the rooms, he was not sure if it was a brothel, or WTF ever, so all the girl did was get naked and dance for him. (but since this was his first time at one of these places, looking back, the setup was right for it to be a brothel. Picked a girl out of line up of 10, lead to the room,"get comfortable".) He just could not bring himself to getting neked with the camera on him! If it was a sex joint the girl never hinted at it, as she was probably happy not to have to suck another dick that day.

I reported a story a while back about cameras in an MP. Given that people disrobe to get under the towel, I think an MP would lose business fast if customers learned of cameras in the room. Like strip club owners, those who own massage parlors can be controlling of the girls, and part of how they do this may be to watch what their girls are doing on cams. Some owners will also get off by watching what happens in rooms.

Basically, I don't think cams are usually in the rooms, but the thing is that you never know. Spy cams are so tiny these days that you may never detect them even if you're looking. If you do anything in the illegal sex industry, you run some risk.I could understand if they watch the rooms, but recording? Why would you want a video record of illegal activity at your establishment?

LimaBean
06-15-12, 13:24
Like Lima, I don't really think that cameras are planted in the massage rooms. It would be bad business.

On the other hand, a camera at the door can be a valuable tool for a MP owner to keep track of the activity during his / her absence, when he / she's not there to collect the door fee.Right. Another thing to consider is that if an AMP knowingly has girls doing the nasty in the rooms, they likely aren't going to want to have video evidence for the cops when they do a raid. For example, a particular SC I've visited in the Tampa area has cams in the stage area, but where the private dances happen, there are no cams. This way management can discretely condone customers fucking girls in the rooms and getting money while being able to say to say the cops during a raid that they had no idea what the girls were doing. This way they may still end up being fined, but they will avoid being shut down for running a brothel. The management has the girls lie low for a while, and then the sucking and fucking resumes.

Member #4063
06-16-12, 10:46
I don't think the local AMPs use in room cameras, but some definitely use them for the entrances. Don't know if you guys saw a nut with a gun broke into Pine Ridge and took and raped a provider from there. Guy was a registered sex offender and was caught by the police shortly after doing his horrific act. World is too crazy. Interesting is owner is non-Asian, but all the MPs are.

TyroneW
06-16-12, 12:19
I don't think the local AMPs use in room cameras, but some definitely use them for the entrances. Don't know if you guys saw a nut with a gun broke into Pine Ridge and took and raped a provider from there. Guy was a registered sex offender and was caught by the police shortly after doing his horrific act. World is too crazy. Interesting is owner is non-Asian, but all the MPs are.Just to clarify the AMP was not the one near Pine Ridge but the one near Central Ave in Downtown Naples,"150." I brought up the topic earlier because the NDN article originally stated the actual assault was caught on surveillance camera. I realize the guy is a nutcase but it would seem he would have chosen a more private area such as a massage room for his deed, making me wonder about cams in the rooms. Of course I realize there are a lot of reasons for not having a hidden cam in a room but nothing surprises me these days. I take that back, having seven or more AMPs in ultra conservative Collier County surprises the hell out of me.

Source
06-17-12, 02:30
Just to clarify the AMP was not the one near Pine Ridge but the one near Central Ave in Downtown Naples,"150." I brought up the topic earlier because the NDN article originally stated the actual assault was caught on surveillance camera. I realize the guy is a nutcase but it would seem he would have chosen a more private area such as a massage room for his deed, making me wonder about cams in the rooms. Of course I realize there are a lot of reasons for not having a hidden cam in a room but nothing surprises me these days. I take that back, having seven or more AMPs in ultra conservative Collier County surprises the hell out of me.From the info I gathered, the MP on 41 just North of Pine Ridge and the one involved in that news story are under the same management. The Pine Ridge MP and the one at exit 111 of the 75 off Immokalee Road have the same manager. I'm sure about this one, because I got that from a MA at that parlor off the 75.

Now why would an American own Asian MPs with all the alleged shady implications concerning Asians and the sex trade? Beats me. But he may only be a minority owner. From the news article, his wife is a MA and speaks Chinese. She could be the majority owner, managing and running the show, but on a PR point of view, it looks better if a local is involved in the ownership. I'll stop here, because I'm in speculation territory.

Member #4063
06-17-12, 14:18
Correct sir, thanks for the information. Here is the article.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2012/jun/14/man-accused-raping-naples-massage-employee-gunpoin/

Guy was clearly a nut case. I have not been to this location which I think is a sister location to the Pine Ridege AMP.

Jack

Paul Hamnet
06-30-12, 20:34
Had a dream that turned into not a nightmare, but just a lame episode. Began with trying to hook up with a fave of mine Jessica at Asian Massage on Pine Ridge. Even called to see if she was there and whoever answered the phone said yes. Got there only to find a fugly asian tell me no when I asked for her. I was out of there.

Tried Celeberties Spa near Downtown Naples. Jade wasn't there and another therapist I've been wanting to try was on vacation for a month. All I got was a straight up massage. Oh well. Maybe the SW Florida AMP's are being careful after the forgettable and regretable psycho assault at the Downtown Asian Massage location.

Stay safe and have fun.

TyroneW
07-01-12, 09:56
A buddy used to frequent the AMP on 41 near Pine Ridge and found that as the business developed it was harder to get Jessica for the treatment though he was not disappointed since she seemed somewhat aloof and spent half the session answering phone calls on her bluetooth and frequently leaving the room. He also found in the summer the air con lacking in the rooms though this perhaps has since been fixed. He said his last visit was disturbing, an unattractive pudgy approx 50 year old attendant offered to remove her top for a hundred. He said he would have paid her that much to keep it on, he since has never returned. He also added that Celebrities has has always been a good place to visit though he is a regular and tips well. I guess YMMV. While at it, has anyone been to visit the Russian Natalie in Cape Coral recently? Wondering if it is worth an hour drive. Inbox me if you like.

Jaustin
07-03-12, 17:38
http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-massage-new-staff-28/7238237

Has anyone tried it?

MassageLvr
07-06-12, 12:44
http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-asian-massage-new-staff-28/7238237

Has anyone tried it?Tried them when they first opened. Decent massage. Older lady. Massage only. Haven't been back since.

Yung501
07-07-12, 08:05
Tried them when they first opened. Decent massage. Older lady. Massage only. Haven't been back since.Had a decent massage they were busy nice ending roaming allowed nothing special.

TyroneW
07-07-12, 12:01
My friend this week went to the Bonita AMP next to Radio Shack, said he was interested because in their BP ads they describe the masseuses as "Hot" and "Beautiful" which mostly has not been his experience at the various other Lee and Collier AMPs. Said the masseuse was slender and cute. 7/10, maybe 25-30 though appearing younger (as most Chinese girls do.) Hot and beautiful? OK, a bit of a stretch, but no real argument there. He did not see anyone else in the building except on the way out a much older Asian woman in the back assumed to be the manager since she was far from hot and beautiful. Said the massage was mediocre, not bad but not great either. He did leave with a smile and said he would likely return.

Jacob77
07-07-12, 23:15
Saw "Amy" at "New Asian Massage" on 7/5 on my way out of town. Good massage. Let my hands roam throughout. Happy ending. I asked her to take off her shirt, she said,"how much tip?" I really suck at negotiation, but hoping more might be available, I overpaid. But she did let me lift up her shirt and take off her bra. Awesome body and really nice tits.

I have the feeling more might be available, but better negotiation skills may be required.

Member #4063
07-09-12, 15:39
There are two MPs who appear to be Latinas. Below is the links, I think the one on Bonita Beach Road is a fake pic and if I recall a note the service was not good and the guy left very unhappy.

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-perfect-touch-for-mr-tired/7498390

Here is the second one for the same telephone number.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/thp/3127857185.html

Jack

Paul Hamnet
07-13-12, 21:04
Tried the Asian Massage near Immokalee & I-75. In this economy you would think that customer service and consideration would be paramount. Think again. Even though it was a full blown thunderstorm outside, when I tried to hook up for a session, the ugly face and attitude of the front desk receptionist was suprising. Even though they take credit cards and I have paid with credit cards before, the lady told me to hit the ATM machine cause she takes cash. Imagine the angry gang of customers that will never come back again if I made my eatery patrons have to go to the ATM machine in a ragin thunderstorm because I wanted to buypass the 4% merchant fee. Stop #2 was at the Pine Ridge & 41 Asian Massage. Their ad clearly states "Five talented therapists. Pick the one you like." Even though I've been there before, when I asked the receptionist for my choice of therapist she broke out the "no speaky engrish" act. If people are ready to spend money at your business, don't make it such a pain in the neck by making customers jump through hoops to get services.

Member #4063
07-14-12, 13:25
Not quite as bad experience, but had a MP who was totally into up selling and it was a real turn off. Went back hoping for change and she was worse, haven't been back since.

Jack

Source
07-15-12, 01:30
Tried the Asian Massage near Immokalee & I-75. In this economy you would think that customer service and consideration would be paramount. Think again. Even though it was a full blown thunderstorm outside, when I tried to hook up for a session, the ugly face and attitude of the front desk receptionist was suprising. Even though they take credit cards and I have paid with credit cards before, the lady told me to hit the ATM machine cause she takes cash. Imagine the angry gang of customers that will never come back again if I made my eatery patrons have to go to the ATM machine in a ragin thunderstorm because I wanted to buypass the 4% merchant fee. Stop #2 was at the Pine Ridge & 41 Asian Massage. Their ad clearly states "Five talented therapists. Pick the one you like." Even though I've been there before, when I asked the receptionist for my choice of therapist she broke out the "no speaky engrish" act. If people are ready to spend money at your business, don't make it such a pain in the neck by making customers jump through hoops to get services.Those 2 places, along with the one at 150 Route 41 are run by the same people.

As for paying with credit cards, I don't think the girl at the desk had the 4% merchant fee in mind, she might not even know it exists! However, it may be a hint to have cash on hand to cover extras. Kinda awkward to whip out a credit card when you're lying on the massage table discussing extras.

TyroneW
07-15-12, 06:11
I understand Hamnet's frustration regarding an arbitrary on / off credit card policy. The policy should be consistent and as advertised. Though in addition to a credit card merchant fee, once those funds are on the AMP "books" and converted into someone's salary whether owner or employee, they are subject to federal income and payroll taxes. I have a friend who uses credit cards for almost everything, pays the balance monthly and gets 1-3% back at the end of the year however will not use a card at an AMP. Though perfectly legal to visit for a massage he prefers no record of him being there. Another though lesser factor is not wanting them having his credit card info (could be embarrassing working out a dispute.) BTW he recently made a second visit to the Marco AMP, claims both times he had a good massage without any up sell and left feeling quite relaxed. Plans on returning.

Paul Hamnet
07-24-12, 21:04
Took advantage of their. 60 special no table shower. Middle aged asian did a good but not great massage. Not attractive but she tried. Its not like I hate Marco Island asian massage but its soooo far away for just average.

Gotj17
08-08-12, 19:00
I will have to go to the Trail Blvd. AMP in Naples ASAP! Lucy has decided to ditch Hollywood and come to Naples to help us out with our sore muscles. Wow!

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-of-naples/2594244

I offered to take photos of the girls once because some are very pretty, but they did not want to show their faces. So they would rather try to fool us with these blatantly fake pics? I will not go back to any of them even though Eva is really hot. Their total for the service is out of line for what you get anyway.

Gotj17
08-08-12, 22:37
Everyone loves Lucy Lui. What a great member of the new Charlie's Angels lineup she was. With my favorite woman of this lifetime, Drew Barrymore. Oh man. And Cameron Diaz in her panties dancing around.

Movie Gold!

Well your wait has ended. Lucy is now at Asian Massage of Naples. The AMP at 41 & Pine Ridge in Naples. You know where it is. Forget Jessica. I am going to break the bank and book her whole day tomorrow. She is sooooooooo hot.

Check it out!

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-massage-of-naples/2594244

I did ask once if they would like their photos taken for the ads and they had no interest in posting real pics.

LimaBean
08-09-12, 11:48
Everyone loves Lucy Lui. What a great member of the new Charlie's Angels lineup she was. With my favorite woman of this lifetime, Drew Barrymore. Oh man. And Cameron Diaz in her panties dancing around.

Movie Gold!

Well your wait has ended. Lucy is now at Asian Massage of Naples. The AMP at 41 & Pine Ridge in Naples. You know where it is. Forget Jessica. I am going to break the bank and book her whole day tomorrow. She is sooooooooo hot.

Check it out!

I did ask once if they would like their photos taken for the ads and they had no interest in posting real pics.That's hilarious. When Cameron comes to town to do a four-handed massage with Lucy, please let me me know!

Smiling Fox
08-11-12, 11:08
I was just checking back in at Ft Myers, and saw Lucy's Pic. That is great, As soon as I post on Baltimore board, we will be chartering a flight down to naples for a few weeks of a stars massage. That is a classic.

Thank you, we will cya at the asian massage in naples.

Smiling Fox, ; }

Fightclub
08-16-12, 05:29
So I am no 0-2 at this place. Downtown AMP

Fightclub
08-16-12, 05:30
So I am no 0-2 at this place. Downtown AMP are best for me now bc of work. Good massage but nada offered. PM me with better alternatives.

Member #4063
08-16-12, 15:36
Asian massage of Naples, Pine Ridge and 41.

Jack

Caloosa1
08-17-12, 15:26
Looks like big brother got Li Li from Sunset spa!

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/19305571/2012/08/17/massage-therapist-charged-with-prostitution

Member #4063
08-21-12, 16:51
Well did a walk in at AMP north of Williams and got grandma. Said wait for a bit, thought good she is not going to do the massage, well wrong, but then I was on the table and she started. Massage was actually ok. Well a bit later in comes another MP and they yammer at each other in Chinese. She then tells me that I have to leave as there is an appointment coming in. I lose it and tell her to just wipe the oil off and leave. Did not get her name, but she is old and ugly. Belinda was the MP who walked in and I have seen her before and was very surprised that they asked me to leave, why did they take the appointment?

Jack.

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/thp/3217169434.html

TyroneW
08-25-12, 15:23
Well did a walk in at AMP north of Williams and got grandma. Said wait for a bit, thought good she is not going to do the massage, well wrong, but then I was on the table and she started. Massage was actually ok. Well a bit later in comes another MP and they yammer at each other in Chinese. She then tells me that I have to leave as there is an appointment coming in. I lose it and tell her to just wipe the oil off and leave. Did not get her name, but she is old and ugly. Belinda was the MP who walked in and I have seen her before and was very surprised that they asked me to leave, why did they take the appointment?

Jack

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/thp/3217169434.htmlPretty rude to kick you out the door mid session. My buddy has had three experiences at various establishments where he's made an appointment and on arrival was told they are busy and to come back later. He's was a known too, a regular who leaves a decent tip. So now he just shows up and calls from the parking lot and asks if they have time for a walk-in. Seems to work most the time and if not, there is always another joint down the street. BTW he has only been to one of Belinda's places (that he knows of) and everyone there was fugly and this was his only experience out of a zillion ever of leaving an AMP not relaxed. In fairness he later learned the place was busted two weeks prior to his ill fated visit. On another note he told me about an AMP in Estero in Harbor Plaza (a new but mostly vacant strip mall) that advertises stuff like "100% Sexy Cutie Adorable Face etc." Intrigued by the headline he had to visit. The massage was OK, nothing to write home about. The therapist 25-30, sorta cute, nice body and lotsa fun. He will return. Also, anyone have any intel on the masseuse who advertises the escort section of BP "Super Sexy Hot Asian Beauty" for outcall only?

Yung501
08-27-12, 11:04
Has anyone hooked up with this one yet?

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/rubbyour-stress-away-ft-myers-fl/7600290

TruckerTM
09-02-12, 09:59
Hi guys. I've been frequenting this site and finally decided to reg. As a new member. My friend has been to a few AMPs. He's been to the one in Estero and wouldn't repeat. The ones in Bonita YMMV. He's had some luck with Ft. Myers AMPs, but he has never been to any of the Naples AMPs because of all the bad reviews here. Are there any Naples AMPs worth revisiting?

Any intel on Amy? http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-to-ft-myers-my-name-is-angel-and-i-take-my-time-60-a-hour-for-a-rub-down-22/7831685

Malepig
09-02-12, 12:40

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/rubbyour-stress-away-ft-myers-fl/7600290I was there a couple of years ago and recieved good service. Worth taking a visit.

Yung501
09-02-12, 13:42
I was there a couple of years ago and recieved good service. Worth taking a visit.Thanks she sounds nice going to take plunge this week.

Malepig
09-03-12, 12:37
Thanks she sounds nice going to take plunge this week.PM sent, just a FYI

PlyinTheGame
09-09-12, 23:03

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/rubbyour-stress-away-ft-myers-fl/7600290Yep, really awesome lady, really great service, but as always YMMV

PlyinTheGame
09-09-12, 23:32
The other day, my friend was out and about in the middle of the day, his travels took him off of McGregor Behind the Buddah Bar, noticed a little place tucked away, so curiosity took hold. Walked in and met a cute girl, brunette, but can't remember her name, very $$$$ but a very nice body. Service was great, everything covered, very hygienic which my friends does not mind. My friend is still a rookie 2 years hunting, so he does not like walking into a place with so much traffic. Overall service was good, but the $$$$ was pretty steep, probably will not repeat.

Fmjacob
09-10-12, 15:12
The other day, my friend was out and about in the middle of the day, his travels took him off of McGregor Behind the Buddah Bar, noticed a little place tucked away, so curiosity took hold. Walked in and met a cute girl, brunette, but can't remember her name, very $$$$ but a very nice body. Service was great, everything covered, very hygienic which my friends does not mind. My friend is still a rookie 2 years hunting, so he does not like walking into a place with so much traffic. Overall service was good, but the $$$$ was pretty steep, probably will not repeat.I was thinking about heading over there. But $400 seems high. Could it be that much there?

Sinned
09-12-12, 16:27
Hi guys. I've been frequenting this site and finally decided to reg. As a new member. My friend has been to a few AMPs. He's been to the one in Estero and wouldn't repeat. The ones in Bonita YMMV. He's had some luck with Ft. Myers AMPs, but he has never been to any of the Naples AMPs because of all the bad reviews here. Are there any Naples AMPs worth revisiting?

Any intel on Amy?

http://fortmyers.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-to-ft-myers-my-name-is-angel-and-i-take-my-time-60-a-hour-for-a-rub-down-22/7831685I use to have a real good time with Celebs till June. I think there must of been a change of management. My last two visits were the worst; no full menu, in fact no menu at all and the massages sucked. My next try was at Estero. They were busy and I got Belinda, Zero in looks but the massage was good and a full menu. On my next visit she recognized me and the time there was much more fun after the trust issues had been taken care of on the first visit. She told me to call ahead the next time and she will set me up with another girl. She also told me of another place to try a different AMP, that's closer to home, and owned by a friend of hers. I have been on the road for the past couple of weeks and haven't had the time to get over there yet. I guess it shows on any given night.

Sinned
09-12-12, 16:45
I am not sure what section to post in but this started out as a Body Rub. If your looking for a massage, the this aint it. She is a really hot Colombian that works our area and Miami. As soon as use enter you are greeted with a kiss and led into a massage room. She lets you know upfront what the score is, takes your door fee, and lets you get comfortable. When she comes back in, she get comfortable and starts the 90 second massage. Everything is open and covered. The service is top shelf and unrushed. The only problem is she is so damn hot its hard to keep self control and not finish early! The pictures in her ads are not her. She is better looking. I assume she doesn't want to be all over the net forever. The location is in an office complex and if you go during the day your car won't be noticed. It does empty out after five and by six the lot is almost empty. She is not here all the time; wait till you see her posts and give it a try. This was the most pleasant surprise I have had in a long time.

Meatwhacker
09-14-12, 21:14
I am not sure what section to post in but this started out as a Body Rub. If your looking for a massage, the this aint it. She is a really hot Colombian that works our area and Miami. As soon as use enter you are greeted with a kiss and led into a massage room. She lets you know upfront what the score is, takes your door fee, and lets you get comfortable. When she comes back in, she get comfortable and starts the 90 second massage. Everything is open and covered. The service is top shelf and unrushed. The only problem is she is so damn hot its hard to keep self control and not finish early! The pictures in her ads are not her. She is better looking. I assume she doesn't want to be all over the net forever. The location is in an office complex and if you go during the day your car won't be noticed. It does empty out after five and by six the lot is almost empty. She is not here all the time; wait till you see her posts and give it a try. This was the most pleasant surprise I have had in a long time.What was the total damage?

Sinned
09-15-12, 03:49
What was the total damage?I paid $.4 but her new ad states $ tip included. If she is around this weekend I'll check the price.

Sinned
09-24-12, 02:10
I was in town last weekend with an itch I couldn't get to. I tried Tamara but no return call. I next called Belinda in Estero; she said they were short handed and a few hours from now would be better. Since I was heading that way I tried a new AMP, at least to me, in Harborside Plaza in South Ft Myers. The place is like new and has a slight smell of new carpet. I was really surprised when two girls met me at the door. They were 20 years younger than the normal AMP around here. The room I was taken into had the table shower in the room itself. Everything was looking really good including my therapist. Short shorts, loose top with a deep V, and no bra. The table shower was promising but just a little off. The massage was way off. About two minutes on my back and the rest of the time spent on my butt and legs. I finally figured out she was staying out of the way of roaming, even though I hadn't tried. I tried talking to her and found that her English was a matter of phrases she had learned well enough but didn't understand any English. The flip was satisfying but still off. .7 for the hour and no tip was discussed but I left the normal amount. I would not repeat with this therapist but might give the place another try. Be Safe!

Paul Hamnet
09-25-12, 21:55
With the apparent demise of the downtown asian massage off of 41, it still shocks me there are as many AMP's providing such limited if non-existent menus in this area. I always wondered how in the world these places stay in business when I see the parking lots so dead all the time? Not to mention the inflexibility of AMP's to negotiate off of these high prices. These local AMP's have got to realize that unless they offer bay area menu options at reasonable prices, more AMP's will contribute to an already horrible commercial real estate scene. Not to mention unhappy customers who won't give even another AMP a second chance.