PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28

Mr BoyBear
02-04-23, 02:11
Gents, Annual snowbird just arrived and began usual "survey" of local spas. Since I'm staying in the Cape, the first stop was AMP on Santa Barbara. Greeted by friendly lady who has apparently been there for some time. Usually pay for hour but vibe led me to half hour stay. Massage was just average. Little tease but UTC roam was allowed. Average standard finish. Didn't get impression that more is available but YMMV. No table shower but stand up shower was a nice closure. Nothing here worth a return visit. Mr Boybear.

SW2222
02-04-23, 12:01
You should try the new girl just started on Thursday, very young and talented.I know you can call ahead and make an appointment for a certain girl. If you just show up do they assign a girl to you or have a line up to pick from.

SW2222
02-04-23, 12:02
Stopped at the end of last week and met a new girl Linda. If I had to guess she was in her early thirties but I could be off by 10 years. Much smaller than Mia but cute in a nice tight package. Massage was much better than expected and as expected held firm at $$. Her experience showed when she was getting ready in a slow attention getting show. She has a wild side that I'll let you discover for yourself. Early on she asked if I was there before and I told her I met with Mia. I was pleasantly surprised when our session was over that Mia popped in with a big hug and let me know she was leaving Wednesday the 1st but a new younger and smaller girl was coming for a month but she will be coming back in the future and just keep asking for her. This place is taking on a friendly vibe of it's own and not the factory feel of the Orlando joints MM still wins for BBBJ and multiple pops. The only down side to caring is the price $$. 7 all in for an hour. Mentally I have this $$. 4 as my top price and that extra. 3 bugs me. Yet I would always say I'd go an extra. 3 more for a looker that knows how to perform, just one of those goofy monger problems.I know you can call ahead and make an appointment for a certain girl. If you just show up do they assign a girl to you or have a line up to pick from.

Casper11
02-04-23, 12:31
Gents, Annual snowbird just arrived and began usual "survey" of local spas. Since I'm staying in the Cape, the first stop was AMP on Santa Barbara. Greeted by friendly lady who has apparently been there for some time. Usually pay for hour but vibe led me to half hour stay. Massage was just average. Little tease but UTC roam was allowed. Average standard finish. Didn't get impression that more is available but YMMV. No table shower but stand up shower was a nice closure. Nothing here worth a return visit. Mr Boybear.YMMV they have a lot of different girls that go through their. Kitty Kat is their year round, BBBJ CFS. Almost all girls their I have seen do that.

SW2222
02-04-23, 14:12
You should try the new girl just started on Thursday, very young and talented.Do they do line UPS of the girls. Or do you get who they bring out.

Below Me
02-04-23, 17:43
Do they do line UPS of the girls. Or do you get who they bring out.You mean like at the police station? This ain't the Philippines. If there are 3 girls at any AMP at one time you're lucky. You get who is available when you show up. They re not interrupting other people's massages to run out to the hallway for your viewing pleasure. You can make an appt with a certain girl but half the time you're still going to wait a few minutes for her to wash the cum from the last guy off. If you don't like whon they bring you ask if anyone else is available, if they are they will.come out, if not your only other choice is to leave and go somewhere else.

BareOnly2018
02-05-23, 18:50
Get paid in 2 weeks and was thinking of making a trip to Orlando and try out Milk. I keep reading how great it is. Was wondering if anyone wants to go with. Could use company for the 6 hours round trip. Would split gas too.

MattFl
02-05-23, 19:33
Get paid in 2 weeks and was thinking of making a trip to Orlando and try out Milk. I keep reading how great it is. Was wondering if anyone wants to go with. Could use company for the 6 hours round trip. Would split gas too.Gez with that time fly to NYC are / T and be in a Russian Candy Store, used to live there and anything you ever desired.

BareOnly2018
02-05-23, 22:29
Gez with that time fly to NYC are / T and be in a Russian Candy Store, used to live there and anything you ever desired.Little hard to explain that one. And with flights right now, not sure I'll even get back here haha.

MattFl
02-07-23, 14:19
I rolled into the Spanish Parlor on Evans Ave and drew tiny beautiful little spinner.

Prices and Offerings on par with any AMP, she was very beautiful. Could be my.

Go to place, however I'd not go after the sun is down as it's Sketchy at night.

MarFan9960
02-07-23, 15:51
I rolled into the Spanish Parlor on Evans Ave and drew tiny beautiful little spinner.

Go to place, however I'd not go after the sun is down as it's Sketchy at night.People always reference this place but Google doesn't show much for parlors on Evans Ave.

Spangler69
02-07-23, 16:24
Went over there and couldn't figure out what plaza it was in. Oh well.

Go to place, however I'd not go after the sun is down as it's Sketchy at night.

Member #6452
02-07-23, 18:06

Go to place, however I'd not go after the sun is down as it's Sketchy at night.Prices for house fee is 65 HHR and $ HR.

Tips $ HJ $$ BJ $$. 5 FS.

The spinner is the only one that is worth it. The others rush and no rub. Same owner as Lotus on DeLeon - lease expired and moved to Evans

For Latina go to Ramsey. $$.2 all inclusive

MattFl
02-07-23, 18:35
Prices for house fee is 65 HHR and $ HR.

Tips $ HJ $$ BJ $$. 5 FS.

The spinner is the only one that is worth it. The others rush and no rub. Same owner as Lotus on DeLeon - lease expired and moved to Evans

For Latina go to Ramsey. $$.2 all inclusiveThat's not the prices I was offered but YMMV.

Member #6452
02-07-23, 18:56
That's not the prices I was offered but YMMV.This is a collaborative effort, seems like your holding back.

MattFl
02-07-23, 20:03
This is a collaborative effort, seems like your holding back.Hi $, BJ covered 160, FS 200, negotiable on anything else.

Member #6452
02-08-23, 16:37
deleted by Admin

Unit #.

Fort Myers FL 33901.

United States.I thought it was against the rules to post addresses, that's why people only say it's next to so and so or just the street name.

If you thought that why did you repost it instead of reporting it?

A2

Dr Willy
02-08-23, 17:58
I thought it was against the rules to post addresses, that's why people only say it's next to so and so or just the street name.The way that *SOME* street addresses seem to have randomly obscured numbers (such as 6xxx Main Street, etc.), I always assumed that the admins have set up a bot, or automated text screening filter, to blot out addresses in that fashion. Then, every once in a while, an address sneaks through somehow. Who knows.

If you 'object' to the address being posted, you could always REPORT POST to call it to the attention of the admins, but, frankly, I've never totally understood why normal business addresses get obscured in that manner. I TOTALLY get that the address of any private individual shouldn't be posted, but it's not like the street address of a business should be secret, so maybe there's some other reason. In this case, perhaps the line spacing served to fool any automated filter.

MattFl
02-08-23, 18:31
I thought it was against the rules to post addresses, that's why people only say it's next to so and so or just the street name.It's very sketchy area in a pretty much empty strip of shops so you stick out like a sore thumb.

BareOnly2018
02-09-23, 07:56
Hi $, BJ covered 160, FS 200, negotiable on anything else.Never understood how Latin can cost so much more for a HJ and more. It's not like the technique is any different. And usually they don't let you do anything else but lay there. Plus it's not like they look like J-LO or anything. I love latinas but for $ for just a HJ, I'm out.

Jonnie95
02-09-23, 13:02
Looking for a good massage, from a pretty Asian girl, Asian Angles is the spot. Meet by Ada, a Chinese girl that's cute, slim, young and sexy, WOW. Just what I was looking for. She's a very pretty Asian with big boobs. Sort of timid at first. She led me to my room. I stripped immediately. The massage was good. She was using the right pressure on my back. Got a really good rub down. When I turned over she asked if I wanted a HJ and I said yes. She saw me looking at her boobs then she asked if I wanted to see them? Then she dropped her top and all I could say is WOW, Now with one hand on a boob and her taking control, She knew how to work me up. Her grip was tight, pace slow at first then went rough and fast just the way I liked it. In no time I was coming in her hands.

I really had a good time and so I will probably go back there. Cute, slim, young and sexy, just what I was looking for. Bandalero Tip 120 a little high but not for the quality of Ada.

BareOnly2018
02-10-23, 08:50
Looking for a good massage, from a pretty Asian girl, Asian Angles is the spot. Meet by Ada, a Chinese girl that's cute, slim, young and sexy, WOW. Just what I was looking for. She's a very pretty Asian with big boobs. Sort of timid at first. She led me to my room. I stripped immediately. The massage was good. She was using the right pressure on my back. Got a really good rub down. When I turned over she asked if I wanted a HJ and I said yes. She saw me looking at her boobs then she asked if I wanted to see them? Then she dropped her top and all I could say is WOW, Now with one hand on a boob and her taking control, She knew how to work me up. Her grip was tight, pace slow at first then went rough and fast just the way I liked it. In no time I was coming in her hands.

I really had a good time and so I will probably go back there. Cute, slim, young and sexy, just what I was looking for. Bandalero Tip 120 a little high but not for the quality of Ada.Is this place on Cleveland? And 120 for just the ending or all in?

Admin2
02-10-23, 10:09
The way that *SOME* street addresses seem to have randomly obscured numbers (such as 6xxx Main Street, etc.), I always assumed that the admins have set up a bot, or automated text screening filter, to blot out addresses in that fashion. Then, every once in a while, an address sneaks through somehow. Who knows.

If you 'object' to the address being posted, you could always REPORT POST to call it to the attention of the admins, but, frankly, I've never totally understood why normal business addresses get obscured in that manner. I TOTALLY get that the address of any private individual shouldn't be posted, but it's not like the street address of a business should be secret, so maybe there's some other reason. In this case, perhaps the line spacing served to fool any automated filter.We don't use a bot, we delete the addresses that get posted. If a business is in Google then I don't delete it but if it's not I do.

I agree, if a person thinks there is an issue they should REPORT not REPOST.
A2

HotDogWater
02-10-23, 13:06
New girl only here for a month. She says she is 25 best body I've ever seen. Amazing natural C's perky as can be. Started with hard massage ask for teasing slow soft one and she delivered. Had me up on all 4's while she teased the undercarriage. Flip gave standard donation for AAA $$for full fun. Let me tell you it was amazing. 10 min of foreplay then mission followed by Doggy blasted in cover than she cleaned up and offered more of a massage. Didn't ask her name but think she had a little blue streak in hair. Guys this one is like what they have in Orlando. Going to be hard to see her and just get a HJ when you see her body. She was wearing the shortest black dress and it was hiked up so you can see the bottom of her panties through her leg gap. I knew I was done for was I saw that.

Mr Lucky
02-10-23, 16:53
Get paid in 2 weeks and was thinking of making a trip to Orlando and try out Milk. I keep reading how great it is. Was wondering if anyone wants to go with. Could use company for the 6 hours round trip. Would split gas too.Well worth the trip.

Buddy7
02-10-23, 18:06
New girl only here for a month. She says she is 25 best body I've ever seen. Amazing natural C's perky as can be. Started with hard massage ask for teasing slow soft one and she delivered. Had me up on all 4's while she teased the undercarriage. Flip gave standard donation for AAA $$for full fun. Let me tell you it was amazing. 10 min of foreplay then mission followed by Doggy blasted in cover than she cleaned up and offered more of a massage. Didn't ask her name but think she had a little blue streak in hair. Guys this one is like what they have in Orlando. Going to be hard to see her and just get a HJ when you see her body. She was wearing the shortest black dress and it was hiked up so you can see the bottom of her panties through her leg gap. I knew I was done for was I saw that.She could be Jennifer Lopez and I still would pass on the price. To each his own 😱.

Buddy7
02-10-23, 18:14
The AMP on 41 heading to mall. The strip mall that has little Caesars pizza joint. Ask for May $ get HJ, BJ, and FS. She wanted to give out her cell phone number as well. That's worth the price of admission 👍.

PorkSword
02-10-23, 19:50
The AMP on 41 heading to mall. The strip mall that has little Caesars pizza joint. Ask for May $ get HJ, BJ, and FS. She wanted to give out her cell phone number as well. That's worth the price of admission 👍.Better idea of location? 41 is a long road! LOL.

Nienhull
02-11-23, 14:05
New girl only here for a month. She says she is 25 best body I've ever seen. Amazing natural C's perky as can be. Started with hard massage ask for teasing slow soft one and she delivered. Had me up on all 4's while she teased the undercarriage. Flip gave standard donation for AAA $$for full fun. Let me tell you it was amazing. 10 min of foreplay then mission followed by Doggy blasted in cover than she cleaned up and offered more of a massage. Didn't ask her name but think she had a little blue streak in hair. Guys this one is like what they have in Orlando. Going to be hard to see her and just get a HJ when you see her body. She was wearing the shortest black dress and it was hiked up so you can see the bottom of her panties through her leg gap. I knew I was done for was I saw that.She goes by Sarah and she definitely has the nicest set of natural C's I've seen in a long time. However her wanting and not budging from that number of Mario coins and mama sans still enforcing the no glove no love policy, so still CBJ, I'm going to be leaving this place alone for a while and then perhaps mms might stick her nose out of things when business drops off. I personally think we need to leave this place alone as a group for a while to see if it can improve the situation.

Anon44
02-12-23, 16:25
Definitely fell for the hype. Got to see her and her body is great. Massage was a lot better than I expected too. Was shocked at what she asked for FS. I passed and opted for a normal HJ for a quarter of the price. She's great but does not command that high of a rate.

She goes by Sarah and she definitely has the nicest set of natural C's I've seen in a long time. However her wanting and not budging from that number of Mario coins and mama sans still enforcing the no glove no love policy, so still CBJ, I'm going to be leaving this place alone for a while and then perhaps mms might stick her nose out of things when business drops off. I personally think we need to leave this place alone as a group for a while to see if it can improve the situation.

Orch13
02-12-23, 18:30
So I am sidelined for the next few weeks due to recent surgery but the research continues. Did a little scouting on this one as it looks too good to be true. Phone google comes up with nothing, but address on Deleon shows apartment complex.

Wondering if this could be my non AMP unicorn? https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/hws/d/fort-myers-relaxation-massage-by-xpert/7588244222.html.

MoonView
02-12-23, 23:08
Services offered by Amy, an enjoyable massage to be recommended.

BeachGuyMia
02-12-23, 23:42
Services offered by Amy, an enjoyable massage to be recommended.Would you care to elaborate just a bit more? You can PM me if you prefer.

Gotj17
02-13-23, 20:37
Better idea of location? 41 is a long road! LOL.2008 miles.

There is only one AMP in the same strip as a LC right on 41.

That's just north of College.

TeachMeky16
02-13-23, 23:26
So I am sidelined for the next few weeks due to recent surgery but the research continues. Did a little scouting on this one as it looks too good to be true. Phone google comes up with nothing, but address on Deleon shows apartment complex.

Wondering if this could be my non AMP unicorn? https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/hws/d/fort-myers-relaxation-massage-by-xpert/7588244222.html.That's a no go. Asks for deposit.

Nienhull
02-14-23, 00:01
Definitely fell for the hype. Got to see her and her body is great. Massage was a lot better than I expected too. Was shocked at what she asked for FS. I passed and opted for a normal HJ for a quarter of the price. She's great but does not command that high of a rate.I was quoted $$ and she seemed to think that anything less was amusing. Sorry, but I'm skipping to see the next round of talent in a month, although if Mamasan keeps up with the strong arm rules, I might keep waiting. Like I said, everyone needs to pass on this place for a while till they calm down. Just my 2 cents.

Orch13
02-14-23, 13:19
That's a no go. Asks for deposit.Thanks for the footwork. Thought she looked too good to be true. Continue to search. Damn, I miss Bob and Marie.

NewEnglandKid
02-14-23, 15:56
Thanks for the footwork. Thought she looked too good to be true. Continue to search. Damn, I miss Bob and Marie.Is Marie still providing? If so how is she?

Spangler69
02-14-23, 22:49
Stopped at Allure and the best in there was the bar tender, took a walk through the trees to Relax massage was ok not much exploring. 50's with like a target chashier body. Flip was standard. 5/. 5 won't repeat but it was close so gave it a shot.

Member #4063
02-15-23, 11:03
Stopped at Allure and the best in there was the bar tender, took a walk through the trees to Relax massage was ok not much exploring. 50's with like a target chashier body. Flip was standard. 5/. 5 won't repeat but it was close so gave it a shot.Sorry no idea what or where you are referring to. Can you please provide a bit more information such as general location and perhaps even formal name. Thanks.

Zomgb
02-15-23, 12:22
Sorry no idea what or where you are referring to. Can you please provide a bit more information such as general location and perhaps even formal name. Thanks.Allure is a strip club in Fort Myers. Relax Massage is a massage parlor in Fort Myers. Relax Massage is virtually next door to Allure. They are both in Google Maps. Google Maps is a website where you can find things by name. https://www.google.com/maps.

You are welcome.

Gotj17
02-15-23, 14:20
Stopped at Allure and the best in there was the bar tender, took a walk through the trees to Relax massage was ok not much exploring. 50's with like a target chashier body. Flip was standard. 5/. 5 won't repeat but it was close so gave it a shot.

Sorry no idea what or where you are referring to. Can you please provide a bit more information such as general location and perhaps even formal name. Thanks.Walk out the door of Allure strip club, turn left, go to the alley, turn left, walk to Grove, turn right and you'll be right iin front.

Older ladies that are good for a cheap handshake after being teased.

TeachMeky16
02-15-23, 17:49
Any recent visits to the place on Chiquita. Going to be down that way tomorrow and thought about making a visit.

Thanks.

Zomgb
02-15-23, 20:30
Any recent visits to the place on Chiquita. Going to be down that way tomorrow and thought about making a visit.

Thanks.If you are talking about Lily Spa next to big 10, it's gone down hill. The regular house mother has been gone for over 2 months. I've had a short stocky 40 ish replacement who won't even shake hands with me when I'm done with the rub.

MoonView
02-15-23, 20:38
Would you care to elaborate just a bit more? You can PM me if you prefer.Discretion is always appropriate on these forums, even PMs. So let's just say, cute kid, a+ services and a must see if you like a full & complete massage. This coming from someone with long experience in this hobby with a sense of appreciation.

Be safe,

MnV.

BarneySanders
02-16-23, 03:00
Any update on the talent at Aroma in Naples? PM me if preferred.

RavenousRick
02-16-23, 09:39
Visited while up that way the other day. Went in around 11 am, no mongers and 2 girls working. Maddie answered the door, medium height and middle 30's. Very nice body with natural Cs, cute little white dress. Held me hand and led me back to the room, asked if I had been before. I said no, a friend referred me. Opted for an hour at. 7 and handed her $$. 7 as I knew why I was there. She knew also, nothing needed to be said. Got naked as she left to sto the money and get the required tools for the job at hand. Solid hour, 30 minutes of regular massage and 30 minutes of extras. She was passionate, sensual, and sexy. CBJ and CFS for those that need that kinda info. I just really enjoyed my time. As I was leaving I said hi to the other girl, she was shorter, younger, and just as sexy. They told me another young, attractive girl is coming soon, but I think they always say that to get us coming back. This place is a rarity among the AMP in the area, I have been to a bunch and these girls are some of the hottest and most sensual.

SwflSpaGuy
02-16-23, 13:30
Any update on the talent at Aroma in Naples? PM me if preferred.I was told a few weeks ago new girls there today. I get there and the one that was available was bottom of the barrel, rotten teeth etc. I passed. Went a few days later got an older woman. Paid what I thought was house fee of $50 which is what it was before the remodel and was told no, fee is now $60. She put me on the phone with mms who said this time only next time $60. Half assed massage then discussion. $200 firm, told her what I had which was the $140 I paid pre-remodel. She said only HJ for that. I said forget it I'll just leave. Then she says give me $20 more. I told her I'll get her $20 more afterwards and bring it back. On the way out she's chasing me into the parking lot to make sure I gave her the extra $20.

Won't be going back there.

Member #4063
02-16-23, 14:45
Allure is a strip club in Fort Myers. Relax Massage is a massage parlor in Fort Myers. Relax Massage is virtually next door to Allure. They are both in Google Maps. Google Maps is a website where you can find things by name. https://www.google.com/maps.

You are welcome.Thanks very much this clearly helps those of us not really familiar with FM.

NewEnglandKid
02-17-23, 00:14
Here it is.

Thanks.

https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/fort-myers/body-rubs/2777574Will be in town in a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone has any info on this one.

RodStewart
02-17-23, 01:27
Visited while up that way the other day. Went in around 11 am, no mongers and 2 girls working. Maddie answered the door, medium height and middle 30's. Very nice body with natural Cs, cute little white dress. Held me hand and led me back to the room, asked if I had been before. I said no, a friend referred me. Opted for an hour at. 7 and handed her $$. 7 as I knew why I was there. She knew also, nothing needed to be said. Got naked as she left to sto the money and get the required tools for the job at hand. Solid hour, 30 minutes of regular massage and 30 minutes of extras. She was passionate, sensual, and sexy. CBJ and CFS for those that need that kinda info. I just really enjoyed my time. As I was leaving I said hi to the other girl, she was shorter, younger, and just as sexy. They told me another young, attractive girl is coming soon, but I think they always say that to get us coming back. This place is a rarity among the AMP in the area, I have been to a bunch and these girls are some of the hottest and most sensual.Yes, this is definitely the best in PC. They do cycle out the talent about every month, though I've seen talent return for a second tour of duty. They have told me that Friday is definitely their busiest day (monger pay day) so if you're shy like me and don't like to bump into other mongers, AM visits early in the week are best.

Orch13
02-17-23, 17:53
Got out of a doctors appointment and had an itch. Pulled off 41 to go to Jasmine Foot and right across the street in the parking lot was a manned Sheriff's car. Kept on driving south and passed Lotus who had the same type of car across the street also manned. I wouldn't stop at Lotus car or no car. That took care of my itch for the day. Caring Way was the next option but that meant going north and I figured two sightings were enough for me. Headed home. Be safe out there.

Orch13
02-17-23, 18:03

Thanks.I used to hit this place on a regular basis to see Lulu who is NFL linebacker size with huge melons. I was getting L2 for 130 all in after several L1 visits. Nancy the mamasan would always come in and join the rub with a 4 hand upsell which I kept "thinking about" to keep her involved, but she would leave and say maybe next time with a smack on the ass. Nancy is greater in personality and fun than the looks dept. The last couple of times I called, Nancy didn't answer the phone and I was told she was out for a couple hours. I stopped in and office was empty and chunky non descript older woman asked if I wanted massage. Asked for Lulu, who was supposedly not working. Left the place not like the choice. I read on here that they may have changed mammasan.

SR7D1
02-18-23, 09:42
Should be $$.2 flat. Never paid more and got everything both times. Going again today or tomorrow. Best looking overall by far, no real massage, first time was gorgeous but a little rushed and struggled with deep strokes. Second time was 9/10 body 7.5/10 face but one of the best experiences of anywhere so far, very intense and enthusiastic. Don't pay $$$.2 though. Don't want the price to go up.Perfect. TY. 220 all in. I will be in town in March and would like to visit. Hopefully they look like their pics. LOL.

SR7D1
02-18-23, 09:48
I was told a few weeks ago new girls there today. I get there and the one that was available was bottom of the barrel, rotten teeth etc. I passed. Went a few days later got an older woman. Paid what I thought was house fee of $50 which is what it was before the remodel and was told no, fee is now $60. She put me on the phone with mms who said this time only next time $60. Half assed massage then discussion. $200 firm, told her what I had which was the $140 I paid pre-remodel. She said only HJ for that. I said forget it I'll just leave. Then she says give me $20 more. I told her I'll get her $20 more afterwards and bring it back. On the way out she's chasing me into the parking lot to make sure I gave her the extra $20.

Won't be going back there.Is this the same place that Sr Dick had the time of his life with two ladies? He did a review in December. #5589.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7336-Massage-Parlor-Reports/page15

SwflSpaGuy
02-18-23, 10:18
Is this the same place that Sr Dick had the time of his life with two ladies? He did a review in December. #5589.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7336-Massage-Parlor-Reports/page15Yes, same place. Seems talent has fallen off and prices up.

WinkWink4933
02-19-23, 21:00
Passing through tomorrow, hoping for some direction. Was looking at the AMP on Davis. I like a decent massage, don't necessarily need full service. DM me if preferred. Thanks.

WinkWink4933
02-19-23, 21:25
Or perhaps Jessicas?

TeachMeky16
02-19-23, 21:45
Had some extra presidents so I thought I would give Ramsey a try instead of visiting my favorite place in PC. Won't make that mistake again. Called and set up a time. Texted me the address and then I called when I arrived so she could tell me which office suite. Was greatly by a nice looking 40 something who said her name was Camila. Welcomed me with a nice hug and kiss on the cheek. Got back to the room and I went to give her what I believe she told me on the phone for the house fee of 120. But then she says 220. I didn't bulk at that at first since that is the number I have seen on here for total out of pocket. Then she said "And tips". Should have left. Shit rub. Wouldn't let me kiss on her very nice looking nipples or touch below the waist in front. Sprayed me down like I was crawling with lice down there all while keeping a smile on her face. Left very unsatisfied. Don't think I will be returning.

SR7D1
02-20-23, 08:21
Had some extra presidents so I thought I would give Ramsey a try instead of visiting my favorite place in PC. Won't make that mistake again. Called and set up a time. Texted me the address and then I called when I arrived so she could tell me which office suite. Was greatly by a nice looking 40 something who said her name was Camila. Welcomed me with a nice hug and kiss on the cheek. Got back to the room and I went to give her what I believe she told me on the phone for the house fee of 120. But then she says 220. I didn't bulk at that at first since that is the number I have seen on here for total out of pocket. Then she said "And tips". Should have left. Shit rub. Wouldn't let me kiss on her very nice looking nipples or touch below the waist in front. Sprayed me down like I was crawling with lice down there all while keeping a smile on her face. Left very unsatisfied. Don't think I will be returning.Well that sounds like a bad experience. I was hoping to go next week while I was in town. Sounds like that was your first time too.

MarFan9960
02-20-23, 14:08
Had some extra presidents so I thought I would give Ramsey a try instead of visiting my favorite place in PC. Won't make that mistake again. Called and set up a time. Texted me the address and then I called when I arrived so she could tell me which office suite. Was greatly by a nice looking 40 something who said her name was Camila. Welcomed me with a nice hug and kiss on the cheek. Got back to the room and I went to give her what I believe she told me on the phone for the house fee of 120. But then she says 220. I didn't bulk at that at first since that is the number I have seen on here for total out of pocket. Then she said "And tips". Should have left. Shit rub. Wouldn't let me kiss on her very nice looking nipples or touch below the waist in front. Sprayed me down like I was crawling with lice down there all while keeping a smile on her face. Left very unsatisfied. Don't think I will be returning.I've been curious about trying Ramsey but responding to the ads sketches me out.

WinkWink4933
02-20-23, 17:10
Visited while up that way the other day. Went in around 11 am, no mongers and 2 girls working. Maddie answered the door, medium height and middle 30's. Very nice body with natural Cs, cute little white dress. Held me hand and led me back to the room, asked if I had been before. I said no, a friend referred me. Opted for an hour at. 7 and handed her $$. 7 as I knew why I was there. She knew also, nothing needed to be said. Got naked as she left to sto the money and get the required tools for the job at hand. Solid hour, 30 minutes of regular massage and 30 minutes of extras. She was passionate, sensual, and sexy. CBJ and CFS for those that need that kinda info. I just really enjoyed my time. As I was leaving I said hi to the other girl, she was shorter, younger, and just as sexy. They told me another young, attractive girl is coming soon, but I think they always say that to get us coming back. This place is a rarity among the AMP in the area, I have been to a bunch and these girls are some of the hottest and most sensual.Spot on. The single best AMP experience of my career. Thanks for the review!

SR7D1
02-21-23, 07:17
Spot on. The single best AMP experience of my career. Thanks for the review!Thank you. Is this Gulfcoast? I had to look up the address on rubmaps since I have not been to this one.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-gulfcoast-spa-port-charlotte-fl-154193#rubmaps.

JediKnight77
02-21-23, 08:49
Thank you. Is this Gulfcoast? I had to look up the address on rubmaps since I have not been to this one.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-gulfcoast-spa-port-charlotte-fl-154193#rubmaps.Yes that's the place. My IT guy says it's the best around (at least in PC).

OR1473
02-21-23, 16:17
Has anyone been to Sunbelt by the mall? Been thinking about visiting.

Big Red Dog
02-24-23, 19:21
Well, my lawn guy tried again, as luck would have it, got a new girl named Kim. Very attractive, nice body, B's, friendly. Looked to be early 40's, but as we all know, that probably means she's 65, LOL. Massage wasn't good, but this time, the lawn guy wasn't necessarily looking for a great massage. As he is a bit of a germaphobe, he always opts for the standard. It was a slow, sensual and no rush kinda time. Very nice, indeed.

He'll return specifically to see Kim.

YMMV, of course.

TeachMeky16
02-24-23, 21:17
I am interested in exploring the playing field in Naples. Would someone like to share any current intel. Pm's are fine.

Below Me
02-25-23, 00:03
I am interested in exploring the playing field in Naples. Would someone like to share any current intel. Pm's are fine.Pick one and go. It's really that simple. It's full season here and all the AMPs are fully stocked and girls rotate in and out monthly to keep things fresh. Guys here find their faves and don't report on them for fear of not being able to get in because they're all packed all the time, especially the good ones. One guy posted about what an amazing time he had with 2 girls at one but they're gone now and all the reports of that place now are negative. So read these pages and venture on down there. Go back and read the past 12 months you'll find the good ones. There are 30-40 massage parlors in Naples, happy hunting.

Allenflusa
02-25-23, 08:32
Has anyone been to Sunbelt by the mall? Been thinking about visiting.Haven't been in a while. Mixed results in the past. Sometimes a very good experience; sometimes upsell. Menu is very open.

SR7D1
02-25-23, 08:36
I am interested in exploring the playing field in Naples. Would someone like to share any current intel. Pm's are fine.I have some experience in Naples if you want to search my handle in this forum. You can also PM me.

MarFan9960
02-25-23, 14:05
Anyone know why some places cycle girls out every few weeks to a month? Place I go is great but as soon as you build rapport with the girls, they tell you new girls are coming next week and they're gone.

Below Me
02-25-23, 23:51
Anyone know why some places cycle girls out every few weeks to a month? Place I go is great but as soon as you build rapport with the girls, they tell you new girls are coming next week and they're gone.Simple. Variety is the spice of life! Plus they know men get bored and are always looking for the next best thing. Plus they don't want you getting to comfortable with one girl where she spends extra time with you because she likes you. They want you in and out as fast as possible to get onto the next guy with cash to burn! Strictly business, and they're good at separating mongers from their cash!

HobbyNobby69
02-27-23, 15:22
Hello,

I am new to the area did a lot of research on the forums and was looking for the groups best pick.

I did visit AAA $$.7 did the trick. 1 hour turned into a table shower and 10 minutes of mish.

Is this standard $$.7 total everywhere?

Of these choices where would you go to?

Hong Kong.

Sunbelt.

AAA.

White lotus.

Thanks in advance.

HobbyNobby69
02-27-23, 17:23
I have been to AAA $$.7 FS total.

Is this the normal for all FS anywhere?

The next place to visit should be?

Hong Kong Massage.

Sunbelt.

White lotus Spa.

Or AAA again?

Below Me
02-27-23, 23:32
I have been to AAA $$.7 FS total.

Is this the normal for all FS anywhere?

The next place to visit should be?

Hong Kong Massage.

Sunbelt.

White lotus Spa.

Or AAA again?If this is what you are comfortable paying, fine. Girl tells me 200 I counter offer. I said 150 the other day and she said okay give me the money. I think the one on Caring Way in PC won't go lower than 200 but those girls are young, pretty and put out. You get what you pay for there.

SR7D1
02-28-23, 08:29
Hello,

I am new to the area did a lot of research on the forums and was looking for the groups best pick.

I did visit AAA $$.7 did the trick. 1 hour turned into a table shower and 10 minutes of mish.

Is this standard $$.7 total everywhere?

Of these choices where would you go to?

Hong Kong.

Sunbelt.

AAA.

White lotus.

Thanks in advance.I had a massage on Creech Sunday, Michelle, fantastic fake breasts, TS, boom boom. That was her ask too, 200 + the 70 house fee. I was able to bargain a little, but it seems to be the ask when in season. Not that I agree, but YMMV.

AllanAlso
03-06-23, 18:21
Have all of the shops closed for the month of March or is it monger hibernation month! : No reports from anyone?

Mr BoyBear
03-07-23, 01:14
Snowbird doing my annual C. C. Spa tour. Stopped by usually productive spa on Hancock for a looksee. Called from road & told "new girl" Kelli would fit me in. I got delayed in arriving so only time for 30 min. Stay. Unlikely Kellie was new girl as she seemed in charge. Just ok rub & tug (. 5/. 5) but partly on me for being late. Past experiences were solid from table shower to finishes. Kellie did divulge that new management was taking over (or had already). Curious if anyone knows what other spa (s) are connected to Palm Tree. Mr Boybear.

Miguel941
03-09-23, 14:06
Had some extra presidents so I thought I would give Ramsey a try instead of visiting my favorite place in PC. Won't make that mistake again. Called and set up a time. Texted me the address and then I called when I arrived so she could tell me which office suite. Was greatly by a nice looking 40 something who said her name was Camila. Welcomed me with a nice hug and kiss on the cheek. Got back to the room and I went to give her what I believe she told me on the phone for the house fee of 120. But then she says 220. I didn't bulk at that at first since that is the number I have seen on here for total out of pocket. Then she said "And tips". Should have left. Shit rub. Wouldn't let me kiss on her very nice looking nipples or touch below the waist in front. Sprayed me down like I was crawling with lice down there all while keeping a smile on her face. Left very unsatisfied. Don't think I will be returning.I've been to Ramsey a few times and its going downhill. Also got Camila, asked for 120 plus her tip upfront, so I didn't give her what I would have because she was older and asked for the tip right away. Skipped the massage and went right into it. Likes her melons sucked but put cover on too fast, I always get BBBJ here but not this time, she says always uses cover. Decent CBJ but didn't even spend 2 minutes on it then hops on cg, thought about daty but had some slight odor so I didn't even try. She wanted me to cum with her, like slow down we just started. Really rushed, started killing the mood so I switched to mish and punded her hard until I blew in the cover. I will definitely not repeat. Time to find a new LMP, I went to Lotus Blossom a couple of times and it was much better. YMMV Had been laying low for a bit and this might make me be lowkey for a bit more. Play safe!

SwFlreLax
03-09-23, 23:55
This seems to be an issue with Camila specifically. The last few visits have been with Lorena (x2) and Brigit (x3). Absolutely nothing like what you are describing. Both very attractive in different ways. Lorena is a little taller, early 20's, tight and smaller / natural up top. A little timid at first but warmed up. Brigit is early 30's with a phenomenal surgeon up top, tan skin and very passionate. Top 2 experience along with Vickie in Naples. Hopefully they move on from Camila as it seems she's damaging their reputation. So far every experience has been top notch with other providers.

I've been to Ramsey a few times and its going downhill. Also got Camila, asked for 120 plus her tip upfront, so I didn't give her what I would have because she was older and asked for the tip right away. Skipped the massage and went right into it. Likes her melons sucked but put cover on too fast, I always get BBBJ here but not this time, she says always uses cover. Decent CBJ but didn't even spend 2 minutes on it then hops on cg, thought about daty but had some slight odor so I didn't even try. She wanted me to cum with her, like slow down we just started. Really rushed, started killing the mood so I switched to mish and punded her hard until I blew in the cover. I will definitely not repeat. Time to find a new LMP, I went to Lotus Blossom a couple of times and it was much better. YMMV Had been laying low for a bit and this might make me be lowkey for a bit more. Play safe!

EscortGuru
03-10-23, 01:25
Anyone seen this chic?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44287/

LetsMakeA
03-10-23, 08:12
Anyone seen this chic?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44287/She's on the other coast so check the Miam reviews.

MattFl
03-12-23, 20:49
Anyone seen her, so do not have link.

Tofft tomorrow.

LetsMakeA
03-14-23, 08:19

Tofft tomorrow.I've tried to book with her and she's been tough to schedule. A while back I was told I'd leave happy for what it's worth. Let me know how it goes. Once season is over I may try her again.

SwampThang7
03-14-23, 11:35

Tofft tomorrow.Post # 8853 by NewEnglandKid. Several posts after that concerning "Cali". I can't be certain it's the same one you are inquiring about.

MarFan9960
03-14-23, 12:01
Is "four hands" worth it or just a way to upsell?

MoonView
03-14-23, 21:45
Is "four hands" worth it or just a way to upsell?Only if you come equipped with 2 dicks.

LetsMakeA
03-14-23, 22:20
Post # 8853 by NewEnglandKid. Several posts after that concerning "Cali". I can't be certain it's the same one you are inquiring about.If he's referring to the Craigslist calli then I'm pretty confident there not the same.

NewEnglandKid
03-14-23, 22:54
Post # 8853 by NewEnglandKid. Several posts after that concerning "Cali". I can't be certain it's the same one you are inquiring about.This is a different Cali the one I saw was in Cape Coral.

Dream44
03-16-23, 11:49
Stopped by and they were super busy so I said I would come back because I had limited time. But, they grabbed my arm and wouldn't let me go. Put me in a room for 15 minutes and when I tried to leave again, they would come in and let me feel them up for a minute of so. Three girls there were about 40-45 and decent looking. I ended up with Mandy for 30 minutes. I had her strip so I could give her a massage and on her flip, she let me do some light touching and licking. Probably natural 38 DD. She then told me to get on table and instantly put oil on her hands and proceeded with the HJ. She never did not give me any pricing and I gave her the $50 I had left over from the $100 dollar bill I used for the $50 house fee. Definitely would repeat for a 60 minute session and try to open up the menu.

BareOnly2018
03-16-23, 20:02
Stopped by and they were super busy so I said I would come back because I had limited time. But, they grabbed my arm and wouldn't let me go. Put me in a room for 15 minutes and when I tried to leave again, they would come in and let me feel them up for a minute of so. Three girls there were about 40-45 and decent looking. I ended up with Mandy for 30 minutes. I had her strip so I could give her a massage and on her flip, she let me do some light touching and licking. Probably natural 38 DD. She then told me to get on table and instantly put oil on her hands and proceeded with the HJ. She never did not give me any pricing and I gave her the $50 I had left over from the $100 dollar bill I used for the $50 house fee. Definitely would repeat for a 60 minute session and try to open up the menu.This is right up my alley. A cheap HJ, not 200 for lousy FS. Is it in Binuta springs or Naples. All I found was in B. S.

Dream44
03-17-23, 09:38
This is right up my alley. A cheap HJ, not 200 for lousy FS. Is it in Binuta springs or Naples. All I found was in B. S.It's located more like Naples south. It's across highway 41 from Sugden Park and next door to Taco Bell. They are extremely aggressive to please and they don't wear bras so easy access to expose their breasts.

TilapiaDinner
03-17-23, 22:39
I've been to Ylan in Bonita just north of the bank that is the Truest on 41. There's a place to smoke in the same strip as Ylan and I'm a BIG Fan of another store in that little plaza. Anyways, haven't been there since covid but always was happy with what was offered. HJ or BJ. Never asked for FS but they did have a TS.

Last week tried out the massage place in Bonita on 41 located across the street from the Woods Edge. Beautiful young therapist there with amazing C cups and tight little body. It was overpriced $190 ($50 door fee and $140 donation) for CBJ but she did strip down to nothing and let me play with and lick her nipples. Allowed playing outside the kitty but was very skilled at making sure nothing went in.

I'm sure you can get everything there for right price but I'm used to Orlando where you get Heaven for $200 TOTAL. I'll be heading to Orlando in a few weeks and will be visiting New Day or Cherry Blossom again. I walk in, hand the lady $200 and my eyes roll in the bac of my head for a full hour. It's frustrating the girls down here know you rich SOBs will pay that much just for a knob Polish.

MarFan9960
03-18-23, 17:00
Went to Creech and it was the first time I felt "rushed" by the girl. Wasn't even busy but it was a little disappointing.

MattFl
03-18-23, 22:16
This is a different Cali the one I saw was in Cape Coral.I was referring to this Calli.

MattFl
03-20-23, 16:04
So I booked Allison for a massage, I know my bad. She Ubers over.

To my apt, proceeds to actually give me a good massage, actually.

Really good, then she has me flip pours oil on.

My thing picks up her small bag that prob has her money turns and.

Walks out the door mumbling can't believe you did.

Not pay for my Uber!! I get dressed pack her rocks and oils.

In her big bag go to the door, gone! I drive around the complex.

No place in site. I text her hey I have your stuff. Nothing!!

Bat Crazy! Should I be worried she had her Uber waiting.

YellowJacket
03-20-23, 17:43

Bat Crazy! Should I be worried she had her Uber waiting.I never have any provider at my residence, ever. Too much drama can happen at the time of the date and who knows when they will return or with whom they will return with. Better off getting a room.

SwampThang7
03-20-23, 17:57

Bat Crazy! Should I be worried she had her Uber waiting.What is with the sentence structure? I can hardly follow it.

MattFl
03-20-23, 18:39
What is with the sentence structure? I can hardly follow it.I don't know why it's double spacing.

MattFl
03-20-23, 18:40
I never have any provider at my residence, ever. Too much drama can happen at the time of the date and who knows when they will return or with whom they will return with. Better off getting a room.My lesson learned, doubt she will return as she was bitching Uber cost.

Thor1313
03-21-23, 10:00

Bat Crazy! Should I be worried she had her Uber waiting.If this is the Allison whose STG ad says Hot and she's wearing a shirt that says I Speak French (Fries) she has a BF that's into fenty. Proceed with caution. That shit makes people crazy.

Member #4063
03-21-23, 12:57
Just wondering if any info on a few places.

Den Zen on Livingston near pine ridge.

? name in 3600 place on US 41 just south of USS Nemo restaurant.

Tranquility on the east trail not the one that was on pine ridge long since closed, west of aroma.

Thanks.

MattFl
03-21-23, 13:53
If this is the Allison whose STG ad says Hot and she's wearing a shirt that says I Speak French (Fries) she has a BF that's into fenty. Proceed with caution. That shit makes people crazy.That's her, she never replied to my text to get her.

Things she left, small oil bottle, old disgusting bag. I threw them out.

Today.

Thor1313
03-21-23, 14:13
That's her, she never replied to my text to get her.

Things she left, small oil bottle, old disgusting bag. I threw them out..Be careful. He's been arrested in the past for selling stolen shit to a pawnbroker, giving a fake name to a PB, and all the other crap that goes along with that.

BarneySanders
03-23-23, 01:25
Just wondering if any info on a few places.

Den Zen on Livingston near pine ridge.

? name in 3600 place on US 41 just south of USS Nemo restaurant.

Tranquility on the east trail not the one that was on pine ridge long since closed, west of aroma.

Thanks.Zen Den has been reviewed before. The pool guys says it is new, super neat and clean. Great massages with friendly staff and menu based on the provider, and your mileage of course.

3600 does not have many reviews but the pool guy says it is a standard full menu bar. Clean but older. Massage is nothing to write about.

JdCrane20
03-23-23, 06:56
Be careful. He's been arrested in the past for selling stolen shit to a pawnbroker, giving a fake name to a PB, and all the other crap that goes along with that.When you say stolen shit, do you mean like World Series Rings or possibly a Stanley Cup Trophy?

Member #4063
03-23-23, 10:48
Zen Den has been reviewed before. The pool guys says it is new, super neat and clean. Great massages with friendly staff and menu based on the provider, and your mileage of course.

3600 does not have many reviews but the pool guy says it is a standard full menu bar. Clean but older. Massage is nothing to write about.Appreciate the input.

SwampThang7
03-23-23, 13:37
When you say stolen shit, do you mean like World Series Rings or possibly a Stanley Cup Trophy?WTF does your question have to do with the course of the thread at all?

SwampThang7
03-23-23, 15:21
I don't know why it's double spacing.If you look at the punctuation, there's a period at the end of every line. Those punctuation marks are interrupting your sentences. I'm sure you didn't do that on purpose. Seems to me it's an automatic thing in the system.

MattFl
03-27-23, 07:46
Be careful. He's been arrested in the past for selling stolen shit to a pawnbroker, giving a fake name to a PB, and all the other crap that goes along with that.It's a real shame, when I first saw her 4 years ago she was spunky, fun and healthy looking, still a bit of a nut but not that bad, however when she came over this time the drugs had taken that from her, scabbed and bruised from needles, face drawn just a down hill slide.

JdCrane20
03-27-23, 19:06
WTF does your question have to do with the course of the thread at all?I wasn't asking you.

SwampThang7
03-27-23, 20:59
I wasn't asking you.I never said you were.

GreekGod19
03-30-23, 14:29
I have some experience in Naples if you want to search my handle in this forum. You can also PM me.Your inbox is full I think. I'm coming into Naples this weekend and looking for the open menu AMP. Thanks.

DC002
03-30-23, 23:20
Your inbox is full I think. I'm coming into Naples this weekend and looking for the open menu AMP. Thanks.Most AMPs are pretty open in Naples if you have cash. House plus 120 to 200.

Just talk and ask nicely, smile and flirt and they know what men want and like. Walk in and get vibes and stay if someone hits your fancy and seems friendly. Otherwise go to the next one.

Be polite and smile and always treat the girls nice.

DC.

Kendo23
04-01-23, 16:45
On my West Coast tour for work found this Gem. Walked in and greeted by Diamond. Tall, athletic, and perfect in her own way. Reminded me of Lucy Lui but shy with a great attitude.

Decent massage with some knots addressed.

On the flip open menu to CFS.

Took me to completion with the cover which never happens.

My new cowgirl of Naples.

Run and enjoy partners.

12980 the Trail Suite #2.

Sinned
04-03-23, 23:00
I was in PC on Saturday and had a sudden urge; I finished up my business and took a trip to Caring Way. I got to meet the new gal Julie who just arrived. Classic lean Asian build, in all the best ways, mid to late 20's English is better than most and a very pleasant personality once she feels comfortable. The Bush is nicely trimmed and it is nice and tight. Usual $$ plus. 7 to the house. I would have liked some BBBJ but everything is covered. The experience would be normal for Orlando but one of the best I have had in SWFL. I'll be back soon to see if it loosen up a little more when she sees a friendly face.

Merlot69
04-04-23, 19:57
I was in PC on Saturday and had a sudden urge; I finished up my business and took a trip to Caring Way. I got to meet the new gal Julie who just arrived. Classic lean Asian build, in all the best ways, mid to late 20's English is better than most and a very pleasant personality once she feels comfortable. The Bush is nicely trimmed and it is nice and tight. Usual $$ plus. 7 to the house. I would have liked some BBBJ but everything is covered. The experience would be normal for Orlando but one of the best I have had in SWFL. I'll be back soon to see if it loosen up a little more when she sees a friendly face.Heading for a little cruse tomorrow anyone got any imfo on Immokalee give me what ya got and ill sift tru it thanks.

Mr BoyBear
04-05-23, 00:52
Gents, Snowbird here leaving a final pleasing report. Spent most of my time doing an annual AMP survey. Last stop before hitting the highway home was Tan, aka Oriental Massage or Jade from a year or so prior. Talking about the spa in a small plaza off Del Prado just south of Pine Island Road. Last time I was here it was called Jade and experience was just okay. Called ahead to check on openings. Pleasant gal talked me into an immediate visit. It was a late morning weekday and lot was fairly empty. Walked in and Mia was waiting for me. Cute asian spinner in revealing dress grabbed my hand and walked me to the back. She gave all the right signals so opted for hour stay & started with T. S. Wash was pleasant but not overly erotic. Back in the room we started with just an average massage. As I gently touched her leg she casually parted her legs. Game on. She was full tease and we got down to needs. Mine was mutual oral, hers was $$ but accepted 25% less. Kitty play was well received and BBBJ was killer. She finished hour with a much better massage of head, neck and feet. English was good enough to make her dirty talk arousing. She rotates back to and. Why. Frequently so you might want to call ahead. Went back a couple days later and saw her friend May (Mia was off). Better massage but not quite as electric during fun time. PM if you need. Till next year. Mr Boybear.

Member #6452
04-07-23, 08:52
Has anyone seen this one?

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/hws/d/fort-myers-leave-stress-for-the-rest-of/7606039774.html

Texted and was quoted $. 5.

I'm having doubts.

Member #6452
04-07-23, 08:55
Tried the spa off 41, next to chevron, decent run and table shower. Fun was had for $, lady was nice didn't get the name.

The place smelled like cigarette smoke, not as nice as AAA. Wouldn't repeat.

Member #6452
04-07-23, 09:07
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/latin/1s-time-in-town100-real-pic-or/001355676360

Ramsey always rotates out women, I can appreciate that spicing up the experience. This one Andrea (they reused names) was had, felt a bit rushed but was a good time overall.

Fake tits and ass but this one was well done. No visible scars.

Previously tried Lorena, nothing fake on this one which is my preferred. I had a really good time and better experience in the Cape location.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/latin/lorena-colombian-hot-young-gir/318364099648

Member #6452
04-07-23, 09:21
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/exotic/239315-8126--i-am-adriana-sexy/908941310618

I believe this is a different group from Tamara at Ramsey & Cape.

Across Edison mall, rotation of girls as well.

Young Puerto Rican girl quoted $$ flat with actual bed.

This is nice because Ramsey is $$. 2 & Lotus group is $ entry and $$. 5 for fun.

Drakula
04-07-23, 17:58
Has anyone seen this one?

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/hws/d/fort-myers-leave-stress-for-the-rest-of/7606039774.html

Texted and was quoted $. 5.

I'm having doubts.Google or Mapquest. Addy is St Vincent DePaul Assisted living facility. Made an effort to check the location in Fort Myers Shores. Let's see who might post in that fashion. Proceed to round two. Drak.

Drakula
04-07-23, 18:07
https://www.cleveland.com/metro/2013/08/a_year_later_warren_massage_pa.html

Drak has referred to this event multiple times. It has occurred again and reminds that recent Port Charlotte round of LEO visits were multiple. That is not a disorganized effort. There is a way of saying quality massage without discussing all the cookies in the jar. Most ladies at AMPs are generally nice, especially outside the shop where they are all business. I hope our group does not incite further church lady-type politics and subsequent closings. AMPs are a part of their culture and unfortunately areas of US have made them a political discussion. Now the AMPs in Warren, 10 years later are facing RICO type accusation. Fwiw. Let's all enjoy. Drak.

BarneySanders
04-08-23, 00:50
For the folks that were fans of Aroma in E Naples, my pool guy received word that it was sold and will soon be converted into a fully legit outfit.

Stay safe fellas.

Member #6452
04-08-23, 09:00
Google or Mapquest. Addy is St Vincent DePaul Assisted living facility. Made an effort to check the location in Fort Myers Shores. Let's see who might post in that fashion. Proceed to round two. Drak.Don't really care about location but more so about the time had. Pm would be nice, thanks!

Below Me
04-08-23, 10:17
Google or Mapquest. Addy is St Vincent DePaul Assisted living facility. Made an effort to check the location in Fort Myers Shores. Let's see who might post in that fashion. Proceed to round two. Drak.Probably fake address but close, like those 2 mini plazas across the street. Sam's plaza amd mini plaza. Don't know for sure just an educated guess as this tactic has been used before.

DC002
04-08-23, 10:47
For the folks that were fans of Aroma in E Naples, my pool guy received word that it was sold and will soon be converted into a fully legit outfit.

Stay safe fellas.That is a shame. But they were a little Flakey anyway.

DC.

Drakula
04-08-23, 10:56
Don't really care about location but more so about the time had. Pm would be nice, thanks!Omar my friend, the address is a Catholic Assisted Living facility. They did ask if I wanted to schedule, gave me the address and I checked it out. It ws a "wrinkle ranch" I got nothing. Drak.

MrEnglish
04-09-23, 19:45

Stay safe fellas.Any seniors willing to share Monica's information or next stop in town?

I stopped going because Emily took me for $100.

Happy Guy 2
04-10-23, 23:16
Any seniors willing to share Monica's information or next stop in town?

I stopped going because Emily took me for $100.Yes, Emily via text said sold: due to lack of business.

She was not into it and IMHO did not like the business.

Though her attitude was off and she did not really want to be there.

Shame because the place had a nice history starting with Vivian.

But many other places to enjoy. The girls asked what is wrong out there?

Business is poor this year. Why?

I guess that is good for us regulars but tough for them.

Be nice to the gals and they will treat you nice.

HG.

Below Me
04-11-23, 08:29
Yes, Emily via text said sold: due to lack of business.

HG.If business is in fact down this year as they say they would help to explain the lack of posts in here this year, but I think it goes beyond that. The market here is saturated with AMPs for one, but I think they have to accept some of the blame. Too many places offe sub-par service for $270. They all want $200 for FS and frankly aren't worth half that. A quick wham bam thank you ma'am and out the door you go in 30 minutes so they can get on to the next guy. Half of them aren't young or pretty and we've found better options. The Caring Way AMP in PC has sucked a lot of business from FM as the owner there understands the correct business model. Carry on.

SwflSpaGuy
04-11-23, 15:39
Yes, Emily via text said sold: due to lack of business.

HG.They remodeled, raised rates beyond any other place in the area and with few exceptions quality wasn't any better. When I can get better, younger up north for $40 house and $100 all in yet here they wanted $60 house post reno and $200 for below avg 50 yo with too many rules basically just cover and go they got what they deserve. I had a great time there last fall pre reno but only stayed once this season and even then I should have bailed like I did a few other times.

ThickAndCream9
04-12-23, 17:17
They remodeled, raised rates beyond any other place in the area and with few exceptions quality wasn't any better. When I can get better, younger up north for $40 house and $100 all in yet here they wanted $60 house post reno and $200 for below avg 50 yo with too many rules basically just cover and go they got what they deserve. I had a great time there last fall pre reno but only stayed once this season and even then I should have bailed like I did a few other times.I don't want to say that you guys and me are stupid or dumb, but we got to control the little head doing all the thinking. This is why I only go to very few AMP's if you think for one minute I am going to tip more then the door fee, your falling right into Mamasan's direct deposit. She also gets door prize and also a percentage of what the chicks can talk you out of or should I say into. They sometimes as you know start at $300 and finally work down to what you tell them if you hold out. You all know when you do give in, your in the parking lot in your car saying WTF did I pay, shit I'll never come back hear again. Thanks now you made it bad for all the rest of us, and yours self. Don't think for one minute I haven't been there also. (You hopefully see what I mean.) Stick to your guns and control the little head, I know hard to do but training pays off LOL. What you just spent there you can go to 3 or 4 places for half hour and get the same relief. Ciao mongers hope this helps.

AsphaltGuru
04-12-23, 19:03
If business is in fact down this year as they say they would help to explain the lack of posts in here this year, but I think it goes beyond that. The market here is saturated with AMPs for one, but I think they have to accept some of the blame. Too many places offe sub-par service for $270. They all want $200 for FS and frankly aren't worth half that. A quick wham bam thank you ma'am and out the door you go in 30 minutes so they can get on to the next guy. Half of them aren't young or pretty and we've found better options. The Caring Way AMP in PC has sucked a lot of business from FM as the owner there understands the correct business model. Carry on.Address, suite, etc..

GolfGuy
04-12-23, 21:48
Address, suite, etc..Google is your friend. All I know is the street name, Caring Way.

Allenflusa
04-16-23, 07:11
My go-to spot for the last six months has been the spa near Phantom Fireworks on Tamiami in FM. No, they are not cute 20 year olds, but performance is solid. However, be advised that both ladies have returned to China for two months of vacation. The replacement is hefty, and all about getting the job completed as quickly as possible. Will not return for at least two months.

Kendo23
04-16-23, 17:46
Heading to Naples and decided to spend my lunch break at this spa.

Greeted by Lily and led to the room.

Late 20's and soft.

Once in the room Lily asked me if I was interested in 4 hands. Feeling frisky I said yes. Mocha came in also younger.

Best 4 hands I have had in awhile.

On the flip settled on Mocha to play with.

Open menu and left happy, drained, and tired from the fun.

129-- Tamiami Trail Suite 2.

Tenor239
04-16-23, 21:15
My go-to spot for the last six months has been the spa near Phantom Fireworks on Tamiami in FM. No, they are not cute 20 year olds, but performance is solid. However, be advised that both ladies have returned to China for two months of vacation. The replacement is hefty, and all about getting the job completed as quickly as possible. Will not return for at least two months.I had the same experiene! The new " lady" is also strong into upwelling. I will also be skipping this place for a few months!

Below Me
04-16-23, 22:50
Had another great massage and HE in those DD melons of hers last week. She is trained in massage sonthay part is always good and her technique at the end ain't too bad either. She 's looking for some more business so if you have her new number give her a call. Seniors with posts can message me for it.

Xavier239
04-17-23, 10:55
Had another great massage and HE in those DD melons of hers last week. She is trained in massage sonthay part is always good and her technique at the end ain't too bad either. She 's looking for some more business so if you have her new number give her a call. Seniors with posts can message me for it.Of only I was a senior member I could give her some business.

Xavier239
04-17-23, 12:54
Of only I was a senior member I could give her some business.PM sent I know I'm not a senior member.

RoyalRey
04-17-23, 14:22
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/exotic/239315-8126--i-am-adriana-sexy/908941310618

I believe this is a different group from Tamara at Ramsey & Cape.

Across Edison mall, rotation of girls as well.

Young Puerto Rican girl quoted $$ flat with actual bed.

This is nice because Ramsey is $$. 2 & Lotus group is $ entry and $$. 5 for fun.These are the same girls that were in the Krispy Kreme apartments. Tent got too high. This place does have flat rate but you never know what girl your going to get. It is always 100% bait and switch. And don't forget to smile for their camera they have set up in the corner. This use ti be my fav place when it was KK. But not anymore ith the constant switch up and camera there.

Member #6452
04-17-23, 15:28
These are the same girls that were in the Krispy Kreme apartments. Tent got too high. This place does have flat rate but you never know what girl your going to get. It is always 100% bait and switch. And don't forget to smile for their camera they have set up in the corner. This use ti be my fav place when it was KK. But not anymore ith the constant switch up and camera there.Yes same Krispy Kreme folks, I agree it's hit or miss. I've had really good ones and others were I just leave on sight at the door. As for the camera situation, every place has cameras, Ramsey has one at the door, I see it every time I leave. Also every AMP I have been to has cameras. So I don't think this should be a deal breaker.

I agree with you on paying for what you want and having it your way. DeLeon place never posts fake pics which I can appreciate.

TomLittler69
04-18-23, 08:40
Would appreciate Sara's contact info. PM me if you have it. Much appreciated in advance.

Had another great massage and HE in those DD melons of hers last week. She is trained in massage sonthay part is always good and her technique at the end ain't too bad either. She 's looking for some more business so if you have her new number give her a call. Seniors with posts can message me for it.

Hobby Hunter
04-18-23, 16:27
Just went to AAA on Boyscout and met the new girl Bela she is super nice, very large rack and gives an excellent massage, she is highly skilled in her craft, with very long soft hair, shop and the girls are very clean.

Below Me
04-18-23, 18:38
Would appreciate Sara's contact info. PM me if you have it. Much appreciated in advance.As I said I would share with seniors. For her safety I can't share with people with zero or 1 post. You have to vet yourself my friend.

SwflaStud
04-18-23, 19:26

Stay safe fellas.Does anyone have Monica's number? Always had a great time with her.

SwflaStud
04-18-23, 19:28
My go-to spot for the last six months has been the spa near Phantom Fireworks on Tamiami in FM. No, they are not cute 20 year olds, but performance is solid. However, be advised that both ladies have returned to China for two months of vacation. The replacement is hefty, and all about getting the job completed as quickly as possible. Will not return for at least two months.Yes, I had the same experience this past weekend, will have to wait out a few months.

Nienhull
04-18-23, 23:10
Just went to AAA on Boyscout and met the new girl Bela she is super nice, very large rack and gives an excellent massage, she is highly skilled in her craft, with very long soft hair, shop and the girls are very clean.Since you are obviously working for the shop, give mamasan a message for me: not coming back until prices go down or service improves. Tired of $$. 7 for CBJ. I've moved on and would recommend others doing the same until management gets out of the way.

GolfGuy
04-18-23, 23:31
Just went to AAA on Boyscout and met the new girl Bela she is super nice, very large rack and gives an excellent massage, she is highly skilled in her craft, with very long soft hair, shop and the girls are very clean.

Since you are obviously working for the shop, give mamasan a message for me: not coming back until prices go down or service improves. Tired of $$. 7 for CBJ. I've moved on and would recommend others doing the same until management gets out of the way.Went back and reviewed all 6 of Hobby Hunter's posts and you may be correct here. All worded exactly like an ad and half on the 3rd of the month, right after the new girl arrives. The others on the last week of the month. I can almost hear Mamasan saying it over the phone. "New girl, very pretty, you like!" Hahaha.

Xavier239
04-19-23, 07:50
Would appreciate Sara's contact info. PM me if you have it. Much appreciated in advance.You'll have to TOFTT on the random Sara's offering massage service before anyone will give out her info. Good Luck!

TomLittler69
04-19-23, 09:13
Shoot me a DM. I have her number. She is up north now. Pensacola for a bit then to Virginia.

Happy to share. Would love Sara's info if Below Me will share.

Send DM.

Does anyone have Monica's number? Always had a great time with her.

BareOnly2018
04-19-23, 23:03
I tried AAA again and another one by the airport. I am done, these average looking ladies are just asking for gold. We have a saying for that. It's called GPS and I will not pay that. I left 2 reviews on rubmaps and I do t want to type it all out here. Just know I've been here for 3 months and I'm already done trying.

Source
04-20-23, 00:17
I had the same experiene! The new " lady" is also strong into upwelling. I will also be skipping this place for a few months!The other ladies were amazing. I had disconnected from that spa for years until a positive review aroused my curiosity (among other things that were aroused, hehe).

I don't know about the 2 current ladies, I probably won't because I'm up North until the fall. Let's just hope that the other ladies come back and don't wind up in NY or LA!!

Nienhull
04-20-23, 23:13
I tried AAA again and another one by the airport. I am done, these average looking ladies are just asking for gold. We have a saying for that. It's called GPS and I will not pay that. I left 2 reviews on rubmaps and I do t want to type it all out here. Just know I've been here for 3 months and I'm already done trying.We need to share a porn hub premium subscription for two months and let these places have to worry about keeping the lights on. It's getting time for a major.

Attitude adjustment.

Buddy7
04-21-23, 17:57
We need to share a porn hub premium subscription for two months and let these places have to worry about keeping the lights on. It's getting time for a major.

Attitude adjustment.I am so glad you guys have finally seen the light. It used to be $50 to enter and another $50 for HJ. Now it's $60 to enter and $80 for HJ and $200 for FS. Let them sit for a month at these AMP and see what happens. But the truth is you guys will still pay for this over priced half hour BS. Stand your ground men don't give in.

Member #6300
04-21-23, 18:12
As I'm on Second Street and Fowler at the light heading downtown I look to my left and see this sign on the 2nd floor of the building. Anybody know anything about it? Sorry for the crummy photo. The light changed and I had to hurry.

Allenflusa
04-21-23, 20:47
Tried both Island Park Spas (West side of 41 near 7-11 and YoYo; s on East side of Island Park. Handy at both places was sub-par. Both used only thumb and forefinger, so just didn't do it for me. Did get a decent 1/2 massage at YoYo's, but will likely not return to either establishment.

Below Me
04-21-23, 21:34
As I'm on Second Street and Fowler at the light heading downtown I look to my left and see this sign on the 2nd floor of the building. Anybody know anything about it? Sorry for the crummy photo. The light changed and I had to hurry.Not only is the photo crummy but ot explains nothing. Fill us in please.

TilapiaDinner
04-21-23, 22:14
I am so glad you guys have finally seen the light. It used to be $50 to enter and another $50 for HJ. Now it's $60 to enter and $80 for HJ and $200 for FS. Let them sit for a month at these AMP and see what happens. But the truth is you guys will still pay for this over priced half hour BS. Stand your ground men don't give in.I haven't been to an AMP here that I've enjoyed in a while. I've reported on a few but was still overcharged. Was in Orlando this week and visited New Day TWICE and saw Kiki both times. $2 got a very hot table shower with body2 body rub, TUMA, BBBJ and then back in room with more BBBJ, DATY, 69, PSE, and 2 nuts.

No haggling, no upset. $2 up front and it was buckle up cowboy. Smoking hot, tiny frame, shaved kitty, B cups with eraser nipples.

We could get that down here if we all stayed strong and held our ground. The rates will drop a little out of season, but there will be some still paying $1 for HJ and another $200 for mediocre FS.

Member #6300
04-21-23, 22:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

A2

TWilson
04-21-23, 23:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TWilson
04-21-23, 23:34
I haven't been to an AMP here that I've enjoyed in a while. I've reported on a few but was still overcharged. Was in Orlando this week and visited New Day TWICE and saw Kiki both times. $2 got a very hot table shower with body2 body rub, TUMA, BBBJ and then back in room with more BBBJ, DATY, 69, PSE, and 2 nuts.

No haggling, no upset. $2 up front and it was buckle up cowboy. Smoking hot, tiny frame, shaved kitty, B cups with eraser nipples.

We could get that down here if we all stayed strong and held our ground. The rates will drop a little out of season, but there will be some still paying $1 for HJ and another $200 for mediocre FS.If we all went to Orlando every time, that would do it. But I am assuming we all can't every time. So we get what we get. That's kinda how businesses and economics works. There are few adequate substitutes, and there is a disincentive or inconvenience to switching. It is the same reason that flying into and out of RSW is more expensive that TPA or MCO or MIA.

PNR2004
04-22-23, 10:22
Tried both Island Park Spas (West side of 41 near 7-11 and YoYo; s on East side of Island Park. Handy at both places was sub-par. Both used only thumb and forefinger, so just didn't do it for me. Did get a decent 1/2 massage at YoYo's, but will likely not return to either establishment.I just got back to SWFL for a couple weeks of fun (I hope). I have been to Yoyo a couple times in the past. Nothing great but I found it to be a good value. You guys complain about the quality of the talent here. Let me tell you. In Southeast Wisconsin we have very few AMPs and all staffed with grannies. L1 is usually the only thing available.

Just wondering though. Is it a zoning requirement here that requires every strip mall to have a message parlor? Man, when I drive around I can't believe how many there are. I am thinking about TOFTT at a place never reviewed here but with my limited time I might just go for a sure thing that has been reviewed here.

Nienhull
04-22-23, 11:06
I am so glad you guys have finally seen the light. It used to be $50 to enter and another $50 for HJ. Now it's $60 to enter and $80 for HJ and $200 for FS. Let them sit for a month at these AMP and see what happens. But the truth is you guys will still pay for this over priced half hour BS. Stand your ground men don't give in.I know we won't stand our ground long enough to create a change, but I feel it's still worth mentioning even if its effectively just venting.

Nienhull
04-22-23, 11:08
Right. Because that is an adequate substitute.Are you being snarky? LOL. I know it'll never happen because nobody has the self control, but it still feels good to vent sometimes.

SwampThang7
04-22-23, 13:31
[Deleted by Admin]

A2

MarFan9960
04-22-23, 15:52
Don't understand how people on a forum for AMPs somehow find drama LOL.

JdCrane20
04-22-23, 17:42
[Deleted by Admin]

MarFan9960
04-22-23, 18:06
Do all the places around here only keep girls for a month? Sometimes guys say they see the same girl but my experience has been the girls stay at the spa for a month give or take then new ones come in.

Nienhull
04-23-23, 12:31
Do all the places around here only keep girls for a month? Sometimes guys say they see the same girl but my experience has been the girls stay at the spa for a month give or take then new ones come in.With only a few exceptions (seemingly the ones that have been around forever with the same two 50 year olds) they switch out every 30 days. I asked a mamsan why over the phone, and she said they move on to greener pastures. I suspect though that their length of time allowed for a temporary work VISA has more to do with it. I'm sure someone who knows more about that topic would be better able to elaborate if that might be the case. Just a guess though.

Nienhull
04-23-23, 12:32
Don't understand how people on a forum for AMPs somehow find drama LOL.Aww. Man. I missed it. A2 is ninja fast.

MarFan9960
04-23-23, 12:53
With only a few exceptions (seemingly the ones that have been around forever with the same two 50 year olds) they switch out every 30 days. I asked a mamsan why over the phone, and she said they move on to greener pastures. I suspect though that their length of time allowed for a temporary work VISA has more to do with it. I'm sure someone who knows more about that topic would be better able to elaborate if that might be the case. Just a guess though.That makes sense. I've asked the girls before and they usually say they're going to another state to work.

SwampThang7
04-24-23, 07:55
Aww. Man. I missed it. A2 is ninja fast.I can't even remember what I wrote.

ThickAndCream9
04-25-23, 17:32
What the fuck else can I say but O M G when she puts them in my face, thank God I remember how to breast feed, and those puppies are o so fucking natural. If you haven't had a massage from Sara off of Summerlain and Mathew drive, you are missing one great fucking ending. Like I have said before, she gives me such a hard on, I can't even close my eyes it takes up so much skin. But true as Mikey would say, try it, your going to like it. Ciao fellow mongers.

MrEnglish
04-25-23, 22:18
What the fuck else can I say but O M G when she puts them in my face, thank God I remember how to breast feed, and those puppies are o so fucking natural. If you haven't had a massage from Sara off of Summerlain and Mathew drive, you are missing one great fucking ending. Like I have said before, she gives me such a hard on, I can't even close my eyes it takes up so much skin. But true as Mikey would say, try it, your going to like it. Ciao fellow mongers.Tried to PM. You're full.

I'm interested in knowing more about this.

MrEnglish
04-25-23, 22:31
Wow I'm blind. I completely skipped the middle of your review LOL.

I think I'm caught up now.

Retired11
04-27-23, 06:24
Has anyone had any extras with Lanny in Bonita springs?

PorkSword
04-27-23, 08:28
Has anyone had any extras with Lanny in Bonita springs?I have not! I wish there was and its hard to tell with more vists if things would change. Good massage and she's very nice.

Retired11
04-28-23, 06:21
I have not! I wish there was and its hard to tell with more vists if things would change. Good massage and she's very nice.I agree. Been there 3 times, no indication of extras.

CondomPopper1
04-28-23, 08:07
I agree. Been there 3 times, no indication of extras.Is there a link for Lanny? Is she on craigslist? Or STG? I am going to look up now. Would appreciate a link. Thank you.

Wartyboy4
04-28-23, 16:22
Is there a link for Lanny? Is she on craigslist? Or STG? I am going to look up now. Would appreciate a link. Thank you.Craigslist Health / Wellness Services Massages Bonita Springs.

MattFl
04-29-23, 05:22
Hi.

Anyone seen Angel from Leigh out of Craig's List.

ShootFighter84
04-29-23, 08:15
Went back and reviewed all 6 of Hobby Hunter's posts and you may be correct here. All worded exactly like an ad and half on the 3rd of the month, right after the new girl arrives. The others on the last week of the month. I can almost hear Mamasan saying it over the phone. "New girl, very pretty, you like!" Hahaha.You can look at all my reviews, I was at AAA last night and got a great 8/10 massage and the ending was 9/10. I have had a few hit or misses there but its rare. AAA is my go to place when I am back in Fort Myers. And BTW, no spa compares to Orlando except a few in Fort Lauderdale and a couple in Miami (most are owned by the girls of New Day Spa Orlando.

BarneySanders
04-29-23, 22:45
Any intel about the current lineup behind Wendy's in and Naples? PM if preferred.

Everlast1
04-30-23, 10:43
You can look at all my reviews, I was at AAA last night and got a great 8/10 massage and the ending was 9/10. I have had a few hit or misses there but its rare. AAA is my go to place when I am back in Fort Myers. And BTW, no spa compares to Orlando except a few in Fort Lauderdale and a couple in Miami (most are owned by the girls of New Day Spa Orlando.I would second that, I have reviewed them before and also have had great service, the manager is super cute but doesn't seem to really work but I will continue trying. Been my go-to place for years.

WhaleBone
04-30-23, 13:44
What the fuck else can I say but O M G when she puts them in my face, thank God I remember how to breast feed, and those puppies are o so fucking natural. If you haven't had a massage from Sara off of Summerlain and Mathew drive, you are missing one great fucking ending. Like I have said before, she gives me such a hard on, I can't even close my eyes it takes up so much skin. But true as Mikey would say, try it, your going to like it. Ciao fellow mongers.How can I find her. Only Sara I see says she is on Mildred.

Buddy7
04-30-23, 15:50
How can I find her. Only Sara I see says she is on Mildred.Yeah what good is it name without a place to find besides Sara and Mathew drive. There are no massage places there except the loft and that's straight.

PorkSword
04-30-23, 16:16
How can I find her. Only Sara I see says she is on Mildred.Don't expect info with a single post!

Other people use this site to ruin what somebody chooses to do if you get my drift.

JediKnight77
05-01-23, 12:48
My IT guy stopped into Lily Spa right next to Big 10 bar as a last resort the other day. Went for the 30 min massage $. 5 house fee was taken to a room with 2 tables by older "Mamasan". He said he waited on the table for 15-20 minutes for someone to come give him his massage finally a short kind of thick girl probably in her early to mid 30's came in and started the massage. He likes thicker girls so that was a plus for him. She proceeded to give an decent rub with some teasing and even at one point got on the table straddling is head (the big one while he was still face down) to be able to reach all the way down his back. On the flip she started massaging his arms, chest and brushing close to jr then asked is that good? He moved her hand right onto jr and she asked what he wanted and he indicated FS they settled on 1. 6 and she left a minute to get the cover. When she got back he helped her out of her dress revealing a nice pair of natural C cups with nice nipples. She placed them in his mouth and seemed to enjoy him sucking on them. Then she proceeded with a short but nice CBJ with some attention to the boys. They moved to standing mish for a bit then she turned over for K9. He pounded it for a bit before releasing in the bag.

NautingAle
05-01-23, 15:46
Don't expect info with a single post!

Other people use this site to ruin what somebody chooses to do if you get my drift.I get wanting to protect the provider and not screw things up by giving info on an atf and what not, but I'm a long time eccie member and just found this site today. I would very much like to become a customer of Sara if she's that good. I'm looking for that unicorn that give legit massage and gives a good finish. Thanks in advance guys.

PorkSword
05-01-23, 20:39
I get wanting to protect the provider and not screw things up by giving info on an atf and what not, but I'm a long time eccie member and just found this site today. I would very much like to become a customer of Sara if she's that good. I'm looking for that unicorn that give legit massage and gives a good finish. Thanks in advance guys.Sorry my brother, no can do.

We have to protect the decent ones.

Buddy7
05-01-23, 21:38
Sorry my brother, no can do.

We have to protect the decent ones.Administrator take my name off the site. If you people don't want to share info (Sara) then I no longer want to be a member. So remove Budy from this site. And if I find someone like this Sara I will be damn to let any member know about it especially senior members.

Lveblk
05-02-23, 00:03
Administrator take my name off the site. If you people don't want to share info (Sara) then I no longer want to be a member. So remove Budy from this site. And if I find someone like this Sara I will be damn to let any member know about it especially senior members.Just delete your account dumbass lmao stupi fuck.

ShootFighter84
05-02-23, 06:01
Administrator take my name off the site. If you people don't want to share info (Sara) then I no longer want to be a member. So remove Budy from this site. And if I find someone like this Sara I will be damn to let any member know about it especially senior members.Sara is nothing special, love the thick man but he just likes to write erotic shit and is easily excited. Sara has a little room she does her massage in and lets just say, she is a sturdy woman. I was not impressed, went once and never again, same with red rasberry and the two bimbos he raves about, but again, different strokes. I would tell you where she is at but honestly I can't remeber. I think near Bishop Verot but I get them all confused. Good luck and trust me, she isn't worth leaving for.

ShootFighter84
05-02-23, 06:04
Administrator take my name off the site. If you people don't want to share info (Sara) then I no longer want to be a member. So remove Budy from this site. And if I find someone like this Sara I will be damn to let any member know about it especially senior members.Sara is not that special and Buddy is a senior member, who are you waiting to share her with, the grand pooba? This is what this site is for.

MedellinMike
05-02-23, 06:10
Just delete your account dumbass lmao stupi fuck.Why would you not share this girl? Nothing special about big Sarah. This platform is here to share, especially senior members. I will share it with him.

MedellinMike
05-02-23, 06:14
Administrator take my name off the site. If you people don't want to share info (Sara) then I no longer want to be a member. So remove Budy from this site. And if I find someone like this Sara I will be damn to let any member know about it especially senior members.I DM you her number, good luck.

Retired11
05-02-23, 06:17
Hi.

Anyone seen Angel from Leigh out of Craig's List.I made contact with her. She stated 140 hhr, 200 hr mutual touch sensual massage. I did not pull the trigger.

SR7D1
05-02-23, 07:24
Sara is nothing special, love the thick man but he just likes to write erotic shit and is easily excited. Sara has a little room she does her massage in and lets just say, she is a sturdy woman. I was not impressed, went once and never again, same with red rasberry and the two bimbos he raves about, but again, different strokes. I would tell you where she is at but honestly I can't remeber. I think near Bishop Verot but I get them all confused. Good luck and trust me, she isn't worth leaving for.Agree with all of this! Of course different strokes for different folks and all but his enthusiastic support of some really awful ladies has me running in the opposite direction. So it saves me money and time in the end. LOL I do find a distinction between "sharing" info and "promoting" crappy escorts. You can always tell who promotes and who give honest feedback.

CapeScape
05-02-23, 09:27
Agree with all of this! Of course different strokes for different folks and all but his enthusiastic support of some really awful ladies has me running in the opposite direction. So it saves me money and time in the end. LOL I do find a distinction between "sharing" info and "promoting" crappy escorts. You can always tell who promotes and who give honest feedback.I agree. Thick confuses this column with his Penthouse reviews seemingly out of nowhere.

BiggDogg70
05-02-23, 10:00
I agree. Thick confuses this column with his Penthouse reviews seemingly out of nowhere.Thick does have some unique tastes, but don't we all? We all have preferences and of course YMMV is the number one rule. That said, if you do your homework you can quickly determine which hobbyist have similar tastes and which are way off the mark. No need to bash anyone simply because you disagree with their preferences.

Thunter
05-02-23, 13:13
I must have been sleeping the last few months and just noticed this place near the other 3 AMPs in a strip mall just East of the now closed Aroma. Looks like the typical AMP and has some really old reviews around 2017/2018 but nothing recent. The number / address seems to be nearly non existent. Any current intel? May have to explore one day.

BarneySanders
05-03-23, 00:17
I must have been sleeping the last few months and just noticed this place near the other 3 AMPs in a strip mall just East of the now closed Aroma. Looks like the typical AMP and has some really old reviews around 2017/2018 but nothing recent. The number / address seems to be nearly non existent. Any current intel? May have to explore one day.Behind Mobil or behind Taco B?

RogueMan1990
05-03-23, 07:20
Thick does have some unique tastes, but don't we all? We all have preferences and of course YMMV is the number one rule. That said, if you do your homework you can quickly determine which hobbyist have similar tastes and which are way off the mark. No need to bash anyone simply because you disagree with their preferences.I agree. The only thing I'll add is that some "unique tastes" have landed plenty of people in prison for long periods of time.

Thunter
05-03-23, 08:20
Behind Mobil or behind Taco B?It's on the opposite side of 41 just West of the other two in a strip mall with Leaders Furniture. I've driven past there many times but did not notice it until the other day so it must be new. Big red letters on the sign.

Fun Passtime
05-03-23, 14:50
Had a friend tell me to visit this place and he was right, service was great, Had my pick of two different young girls. Sarah was my pick and she was excellent I will go back for round 2 and see Ada next.

Below Me
05-03-23, 16:48
I get wanting to protect the provider and not screw things up by giving info on an atf and what not, but I'm a long time eccie member and just found this site today. I would very much like to become a customer of Sara if she's that good. I'm looking for that unicorn that give legit massage and gives a good finish. Thanks in advance guys.Whatever eccie is. Porksword is right, we got to protect our UTR girls. More than likely you've just been trolling this site for months if not years and just never bothered posting so post some reviews of some girls you've seen and then maybe someone will give you her number.

Below Me
05-03-23, 16:52
Yeah what good is it name without a place to find besides Sara and Mathew drive. There are no massage places there except the loft and that's straight.You are correct there are no massage places there because it's a subdivision and she works out of her home there Einstein. I'll bet I have given her number to over 30 people on this board all you have to do is ask privately if you are a senior. Reading back a few pages is always recommended and helpful.

Buddy7
05-03-23, 17:32
Agree with all of this! Of course different strokes for different folks and all but his enthusiastic support of some really awful ladies has me running in the opposite direction. So it saves me money and time in the end. LOL I do find a distinction between "sharing" info and "promoting" crappy escorts. You can always tell who promotes and who give honest feedback.I appreciate the honest feedback for once. And I will give you some honest feedback. The white locus on south 41 right next to a tiny restaurant on right hand side. Winnie is her name $60 house fee, $120 CBJ and FS, $150 last time their FS without condo half hour. Place is just a little past tree nursery on right side of road. Sign on building Massage.

CondomPopper1
05-03-23, 18:09
Hi.

Anyone seen Angel from Leigh out of Craig's List.The place isn't in the greatest part of Lehigh. The room is really nice though. They do have options of service. Bath tub, shower together, and obviously massage. But everything apparently is an add on. The lady was really nice, but it's a glorified jack shack, like back in the day. If everything was on the menu at a reasonable $, then yes I would return.

Xavier239
05-04-23, 08:03
I appreciate the honest feedback for once. And I will give you some honest feedback. The white locus on south 41 right next to a tiny restaurant on right hand side. Winnie is her name $60 house fee, $120 CBJ and FS, $150 last time their FS without condo half hour. Place is just a little past tree nursery on right side of road. Sign on building Massage.In my limited knowledge, that's where I got my 4 hands for $200 seemed decent. I left a review few months back.

MarFan9960
05-04-23, 11:09
I appreciate the honest feedback for once. And I will give you some honest feedback. The white locus on south 41 right next to a tiny restaurant on right hand side. Winnie is her name $60 house fee, $120 CBJ and FS, $150 last time their FS without condo half hour. Place is just a little past tree nursery on right side of road. Sign on building Massage.Is that place good? Women attractive? It looks pretty run down outside.

BarneySanders
05-05-23, 01:09
It's on the opposite side of 41 just West of the other two in a strip mall with Leaders Furniture. I've driven past there many times but did not notice it until the other day so it must be new. Big red letters on the sign.The pool guys has never been there but the hours of operation are a clear marker of the menu. So many establishments in that area!

Buddy7
05-05-23, 12:41
Is that place good? Women attractive? It looks pretty run down outside.I would give Winnie a 7-8 looks great natural 34 bs and she's not fat and has nice butt and legs.

Pucster
05-06-23, 07:48
The pool guys has never been there but the hours of operation are a clear marker of the menu. So many establishments in that area!I was bored so I checked this place out. Full menu with 2 average looking women who speak very little English. They will pat you down till you agree to stay. The prices start very high but know you price point. Naked CBJ was 60 but started at $. Everything available but stay strong don't be taken.

Thunter
05-06-23, 11:07
I was bored so I checked this place out. Full menu with 2 average looking women who speak very little English. They will pat you down till you agree to stay. The prices start very high but know you price point. Naked CBJ was 60 but started at $. Everything available but stay strong don't be taken.Thanks for the heads up. I did stop in yesterday but nobody came out to meet me so their hands must have been full. I'll give them credit for not running out on someone to greet me which happens more than I'd like. I hung out a bit then left. Very Spacious lobby which could get a bit odd if someone is waiting. There are four places within a quarter mile, one would think competition would improve things but they may all be the same owner.

MarFan9960
05-06-23, 13:21
I had the toothiest BJ today at a parlor in Naples and I seriously thought the girl was going to make my dick bleed. Is there a nice way of telling her not to use teeth?

OR1473
05-06-23, 15:38
Went to Lilys yesterday and met Katie. Super dedicated to her massage and did walk on back if that's your thing. Honestly made me forget about the hand shake at the end which was also great. Skinny and petite if that's your thing and seemed like she wanted to use all 30 minutes of your time. 8/10 didn't really feel like getting up for FS LOL so I passed.

Buddy7
05-07-23, 19:10
I had the toothiest BJ today at a parlor in Naples and I seriously thought the girl was going to make my dick bleed. Is there a nice way of telling her not to use teeth?Maybe she had braces 😁.

Member #4063
05-08-23, 09:53
Went to Lilys yesterday and met Katie. Super dedicated to her massage and did walk on back if that's your thing. Honestly made me forget about the hand shake at the end which was also great. Skinny and petite if that's your thing and seemed like she wanted to use all 30 minutes of your time. 8/10 didn't really feel like getting up for FS LOL so I passed.Sorry, can you be a little more specific not sure where this is or actual name of the AMP?

Casper11
05-08-23, 10:09
Sorry, can you be a little more specific not sure where this is or actual name of the AMP?Is this Water Lily on Davis Blvd in Naples?

OR1473
05-08-23, 11:48
Sorry it's Lilys Spa in the Cape.

Oswalt
05-08-23, 13:32
Stopped in on Saturday afternoon. Walk into an empty room big enough for the next Heat. Knicks game. Older, thin girl comes out for me. In the room got a 2 to 3 second "massage" then " you turn over" Negotiations begin, think I've done less at a car dealer than I did here. Everything rushed, no reason to go back. Even a toothy BJ would have been better.

Thanks for the heads up. I did stop in yesterday but nobody came out to meet me so their hands must have been full. I'll give them credit for not running out on someone to greet me which happens more than I'd like. I hung out a bit then left. Very Spacious lobby which could get a bit odd if someone is waiting. There are four places within a quarter mile, one would think competition would improve things but they may all be the same owner.

Tampa737
05-08-23, 13:41
I have seen Alexiana. Awesome massage by a nice young masseuse but seems to be 100% legit, nothing extra.

Here are a few examples from LMT's in Naples, does any of you know one of these ladies or even have experience?

Do you think one of these ladies would support me on my way to the happy ending?

Google search:

A Therapy Touch naples.

Massage by alexiana.

Brittany lmt naples.

Deborah lmt naples.

Janice lmt naples fl.

Toler lmt naples fl.

MarFan9960
05-08-23, 14:11
How are MH and DC looking in Naples recently? Good lineups?

Nienhull
05-08-23, 22:59
Had a friend tell me to visit this place and he was right, service was great, Had my pick of two different young girls. Sarah was my pick and she was excellent I will go back for round 2 and see Ada next.Hey Look!! What a surprise! A glowing review from someone with NO posting history. I've said it before and I'll say it again (and I hope mama is reading) NOBODY is falling for your fake self advertising. I used to be a regular, but your limiting services and the prices staying high despite the limited menu makes you and your false advertising a hard PASS. I still say boycott this place for 90 days, and if they survive, time to renegotiate prices and services. Sorry, not sorry. Bring back Coco and Hannah but don't tell her what she can / can't do and you might get some customers back. Till then. Buzz off.

BarneySanders
05-09-23, 02:04
I have seen Alexiana. Awesome massage by a nice young masseuse but seems to be 100% legit, nothing extra.Lexi is a great LMT and, in-spite of teaching sensual pole dancing in Bonita, she is fully legit and expensive! Many more legit strong Chinese massage places around town.

BarneySanders
05-09-23, 02:08
Is this Water Lily on Davis Blvd in Naples?BTW, has anybody had a good experience at Water Lilly.

Buddy7
05-09-23, 10:18
Hey administration how come my report on White Lotus wasn't shown? Now what did I do wrong? Some guys give me grief for not reporting and when I do nothing shows up.

MarFan9960
05-09-23, 10:53
Hey administration how come my report on White Lotus wasn't shown? Now what did I do wrong? Some guys give me grief for not reporting and when I do nothing shows up.I saw and replied to it. It appears you made an individual post for it outside of this thread.

MarFan9960
05-09-23, 11:15
Hey Look!! What a surprise! A glowing review from someone with NO posting history. I've said it before and I'll say it again (and I hope mama is reading) NOBODY is falling for your fake self advertising. I used to be a regular, but your limiting services and the prices staying high despite the limited menu makes you and your false advertising a hard PASS. I still say boycott this place for 90 days, and if they survive, time to renegotiate prices and services. Sorry, not sorry. Bring back Coco and Hannah but don't tell her what she can / can't do and you might get some customers back. Till then. Buzz off.Wasn't this place getting nothing but rave reviews recently? They've limited the menu?

Buddy7
05-09-23, 11:40
I saw and replied to it. It appears you made an individual post for it outside of this thread.Guess I have to go back to learn right way to post. Sorry about that 🙄.

Buddy7
05-09-23, 18:06
Go fuck your self ass.I don't need your fucking site to find a piece of ass. I can do it all buy myself and obviously you need the site to find yours. I have given on this site reasonable places to get your balls washed and you didn't listen or thought this guy didn't know what he was talking about your loss sir. I don't know who on here cheats on his wife or single but Iam way ahead of most of you for I got a get out of jail card in my house. Like I said I don't need this site to find pleasure I use it to share and people like you that rag on me Stella me fuck off.

Xavier239
05-10-23, 07:45
[Deleted by Admin]

Ever wonder why every post has that button?

A2

Qikness
05-10-23, 10:22
Cape Coral. I had Amber over. Contacted her via text a while back. She comes in and out of town for the weekends. Drives herself. Petite. Slim. Better smile than I expected to see. (Some posts about her say the opposite. She must've had some dental work done.) She isn't the PSE I'VE read in some reviews about her although I believe she is willing. Very submissive. I was surprised by the Closed lip kisses since she let me raw dog her twat hole. Maybe it's my breath. I'll have to look into it.

Happy to share.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/daytona/female-escorts/caucasian_w/looking-for-a-companion-call-a/915998744758

Casper11
05-10-23, 17:51
BTW, has anybody had a good experience at Water Lilly.Water Lily is Good. Mamason pushes girls to do BBBJ 95%. Some do CIM 50%. Some Do BBFS 20% (scary). Rarities some do anal 5%. All do CFS and handjob.

Qikness
05-10-23, 22:27
Cape Coral. I had Amber over. Contacted her via text a while back. She comes in and out of town for the weekends. Drives herself. Petite. Slim. Better smile than I expected to see. (Some posts about her say the opposite. She must've had some dental work done.) She isn't the PSE I'VE read in some reviews about her although I believe she is willing. Very submissive. I was surprised by the Closed lip kisses since she let me raw dog her twat hole. Maybe it's my breath. I'll have to look into it.

Happy to share.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/daytona/female-escorts/caucasian_w/looking-for-a-companion-call-a/915998744758Sorry, wrong thread.

SwflSpaGuy
05-11-23, 09:39
It's on the opposite side of 41 just West of the other two in a strip mall with Leaders Furniture. I've driven past there many times but did not notice it until the other day so it must be new. Big red letters on the sign.Must be new, never saw the sign until yesterday. Stopped by but the talent was way below avg. So I passed. $60 house fee? The only place that charged that was the one a few blocks down that's now closed. I wonder if they are related. The $10 diff won't keep me away but the poor talent will. It's been tough this season, as someone else mentioned a few weeks back I'll be going back north with more benji's then I ever have and its not for a lack of trying, the talent pool this season is shallow at best.

ThickAndCream9
05-11-23, 12:06
Read about the AMP's and the stories. Shit I'l stick with Sara and the oiled up 38 Double D'ies and I know the happy ending I am getting and hasn't changed. Good luck mongers.

MoonView
05-11-23, 21:32
Hmmm, very odd sentence structure in all your posts.Could be a translator was in use?

In any event I like the place when Coco & Amy were around. I'll see how nice Candy really is.

Be safe,

MnV.

RavenousRick
05-12-23, 08:44
Been a minute since I posted as I had found an utr girl. That has ended as its too complicated to maintain with my sus wife and the utr's sus hubby.

Back in the game for the past month. I hit up the place on Del Prado just south of Pine Island in the Cape twice in the past month. First visit was out of this world. Meet by Mia as I entered and it was like meeting with an old FWB. She took my hand, gave me a hug and led me to the room. Once there I handed her $$. 5, house fee for an hour plus tip. She said "be right back baby. " I striped, hopped on the table, and it was game on. She is very sensual, treated me like a king, total GFE. Medium quality massage and all the trimmings to boot. Mia is young, maybe late 20's early 30's with a killer physique. We finished the hour with light touching and kissing.

I returned yesterday and had a different experience. 4 Middle age ladies working, all obviously firmly in their 40's. I ended up being the only monger in the place this time. Standard fee for the hour, no TS offered.

Good massage and everything available again. Tip'd only $. 4 this time as the quality was lacking. I probably should have made the trip to Port Charlotte for a visit to my favorite place up there but I was short on time.

Will return in maybe a month or so when the talent rotates again.

Stay safe.

Allenflusa
05-12-23, 09:51

Happy to share.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/daytona/female-escorts/caucasian_w/looking-for-a-companion-call-a/915998744758Good Lord. I was seeing her in Orlando, where she lives, over 20 years ago. Her teeth are awful, unless she has had them fixed recently. She does speak Greek, which is the ONLY reason I would see her again. I last saw her in Orlando apx 3 years ago. Yes, submissive, but this is SW looks.

MarFan9960
05-13-23, 11:34
Creech was insanely busy this morning even more so than in-season. The bell was going off every five minutes and the girls seemed genuinely annoyed how many guys were coming in.

AllanAlso
05-14-23, 11:01
Greeted by Lily and led to the room. Late 20's and soft................129-- Tamiami Trail Suite 2.Lily is also quite a young spinner for those who like that but needs training on not using teeth!! Overall good experience though.

Zombo
05-15-23, 18:55
Stopped by the place on Caring Way in PC. Very attractive therapist, 20's, petite, very nice natty C's. $$20 for hh, shower, CBJ / cfs and a shower. Nice and clean facilities. Felt the price was a little high but to be fair so was the quality.

Everlast1
05-15-23, 20:19
Hey Look!! What a surprise! A glowing review from someone with NO posting history. I've said it before and I'll say it again (and I hope mama is reading) NOBODY is falling for your fake self advertising. I used to be a regular, but your limiting services and the prices staying high despite the limited menu makes you and your false advertising a hard PASS. I still say boycott this place for 90 days, and if they survive, time to renegotiate prices and services. Sorry, not sorry. Bring back Coco and Hannah but don't tell her what she can / can't do and you might get some customers back. Till then. Buzz off.There are 2 new girls that are awesome.

MoonView
05-15-23, 20:49
A nice pair seem to have surfaced over at this location, Summer & Linda. Don't forget a frosty afterwards to help your overheating.

Stay safe,

MnV.

Philip112
05-15-23, 23:34
A nice pair seem to have surfaced over at this location, Summer & Linda. Don't forget a frosty afterwards to help your overheating.

Stay safe,

MnV.Visiting the area very soon. Is this the best AMP in area? Can you tell a little more?