View Full Version : News and Media Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Rockhard40
09-06-10, 17:09
It appears that they are cracking down on A-1A

Report in the Daytona Beach News Journal 05/06/2010

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/east-volusia/2010/09/06/prostitution-sting-nets-mainland-coach.html

Rockhard40
09-28-11, 11:13
http://www.news-journalonline.com/breakingnews/2011/09/daytona-beach-arrest-women-in-prostitution-sting.html

Member #4558
09-28-11, 12:44
http://www.news-journalonline.com/breakingnews/2011/09/daytona-beach-arrest-women-in-prostitution-sting.htmlI bet you all feel so much safer now and are truly enjoying that big quality of life improvement!

Astorman
04-22-12, 13:17
17 arrested in Daytona prostitution sting.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/east-volusia/2012/04/22/17-arrested-in-daytona-prostitution-sting.html

Anyth Goes
04-23-12, 10:48
17 arrested in Daytona prostitution sting.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/east-volusia/2012/04/22/17-arrested-in-daytona-prostitution-sting.htmlI REALLY do feel much safer now that Dudley Doright and his crew cleared the streets of these dastardly demons.

Robert 35
04-23-12, 12:40
A father with his three year old daughter in the back seat. That guy deserves to be arrested.

I REALLY do feel much safer now that Dudley Doright and his crew cleared the streets of these dastardly demons.

VerySlowly
04-24-12, 22:02
A father with his three year old daughter in the back seat. That guy deserves to be arrested.Do you think any of us needs to be arrested? Do you think a three year old will have some future memory of the event? The guy definitely lacks good judgement for putting himself in a situation where he could be arrested but I don't think he "Deserved" to be arrested.

VS

NobodyYouKnow
04-29-12, 12:08
Do you think any of us needs to be arrested? Do you think a three year old will have some future memory of the event? The guy definitely lacks good judgement for putting himself in a situation where he could be arrested but I don't think he "Deserved" to be arrested.

VSIt's one thing to put yourself at risk. It's another thing to place a person at risk when they're dependent upon you to keep them from harm.

Malabar
04-30-12, 14:52
Do you think any of us needs to be arrested? Do you think a three year old will have some future memory of the event? The guy definitely lacks good judgement for putting himself in a situation where he could be arrested but I don't think he "Deserved" to be arrested.

VSYou'd be surprised. Friend of mine says his daughter, now aged 24, can remember how many time he slapped her mother when the daughter was 3 years old. He's not kidding and he's not proud of that.

Regards.

Mal

VerySlowly
04-30-12, 21:00
You'd be surprised. Friend of mine says his daughter, now aged 24, can remember how many time he slapped her mother when the daughter was 3 years old. He's not kidding and he's not proud of that.

Regards.

MalHowever I do not know of any case of a 3 yr, old having total recall, I do believe mommy brought it up over and over through the years.

That was not my point, the guy did show abhorrent judgement, no question.

I just don't think anyone should be arrested or deserves to be arrested for prostitution. The religious right keeps it that way due to their magical mythological belief systems. Even in Germany where the people are taxed to support Catholicism prostitution is legal and controlled. There are very few Baptists, Nazarenes, Church of God, Mormons etc. There, so even though they are taxed to support it they don't let it get in the way of their recreation.

VS

JAXnewbie
05-01-12, 22:20
However I do not know of any case of a 3 yr, old having total recall, I do believe mommy brought it up over and over through the years.

That was not my point, the guy did show abhorrent judgement, no question.

I just don't think anyone should be arrested or deserves to be arrested for prostitution. The religious right keeps it that way due to their magical mythological belief systems. Even in Germany where the people are taxed to support Catholicism prostitution is legal and controlled. There are very few Baptists, Nazarenes, Church of God, Mormons etc. There, so even though they are taxed to support it they don't let it get in the way of their recreation.

VSI have many memories from 3 and 4 years of age, most maybe all significant that influenced or taught me something, not many I admit. But one thing I wanted to mention, my parents and family are Europeans and I've lived there and used to be a citizen, re: religious right. Who I'm not particularly a fan of, but the religious right is not in power more so than those who cater to them. Still we've had four years of the left running the country and diddly squat has changed; problem with prostitution in USA is the perceptions of the street walkers, the pimps, the drugs and crime, diseases, etc, which motivates people against it especially the moral crusdaders and religious but not necessarily, when I lived in Jax I had hookers walking in front of my home and I proudly took part in ridding the area of the garbage, don't get me wrong I believe and support legalization and CONTROL / REGULATION, I'm not religious, but I don't want prostitutes and pimps on my swell area while I got family over; but it's not so much the religious right with the power than the police, legal entities, civil, state, federal governments profiting off its illegal status and they are infinitely more powerful than any white painted First Baptist Church of Shady Acres or Reverend Bubba McFuckles screaming from the pulpit. In Europe where it's regulated, I don't know if it's all countries BTW, the only people that know about it are those who seek it. Street walkers, pimps, diseases, etc. Are at such a minimum it's virtually non-existant it's not brought up or thought about even among the most religious / moral, though I only speak from the countries I've been in and lived.

Dixie Haynes
05-18-12, 15:19
Heads up! LEO is prowling again! Was a cpl of girls busted late last night. Check it out: http://www.****************.com/mugshot-types/prostitution

Stay Safe Guys & Dolls!

Dixie

CamelToeLover
05-19-12, 12:02
Heads up! LEO is prowling again! Was a cpl of girls busted late last night. Check it out:

http://www.****************.com/mugshot-types/prostitution

Stay Safe Guys & Dolls!

DixieMore than just a couple of girls. Over a dozen were busted, including our own Becka Sky and Lily, the hot little spinner I had my eye on! I checked online to see if Becka was still held in custody, and she wasn't. I hope she's ok. However, Lily got busted with lots of drugs on her, so she'll be on vacation for a while.

CTL

Dixie Haynes
05-19-12, 17:20
More than just a couple of girls. Over a dozen were busted, including our own Becka Sky and Lily, the hot little spinner I had my eye on! I checked online to see if Becka was still held in custody, and she wasn't. I hope she's ok. However, Lily got busted with lots of drugs on her, so she'll be on vacation for a while.

CTLYes, Becka is out & ok. I talked with her yday. She's thinking of taking a short siesta from this area. Don't blame her much. Shame LEO can't leave us alone.

Clftn
05-20-12, 03:11
Yes, Becka is out & ok. I talked with her yday. She's thinking of taking a short siesta from this area. Don't blame her much. Shame LEO can't leave us alone.She could cum to Tampa.

Likstrange
05-20-12, 10:16
Yes, Becka is out & ok. I talked with her yday. She's thinking of taking a short siesta from this area. Don't blame her much. Shame LEO can't leave us alone.It may help some of us is she could tell us how she got busted, most of us know how to do leo checks, ect. Any info could be helpful, thanks.

Zuma79
06-02-12, 08:05
Well Daytona Beach is safe again. Another sweep took our brother mongers and our beloved providers off the street for the night. The story is attached.

http://news-journalonline.mycapture.com/mycapture/folder.asp?event=1480008&CategoryID=51967&ListSubAlbums=0

Roush 427
06-02-12, 18:22
Well Daytona Beach is safe again. Another sweep took our brother mongers and our beloved providers off the street for the night. The story is attached.

http://news-journalonline.mycapture.com/mycapture/folder.asp?event=1480008&CategoryID=51967&ListSubAlbums=0That the streets are safe leo can go back to the donut shop and do what they do best, Roush

SeaHunt215
08-16-12, 10:14
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/east-volusia/2012/08/16/daytona-prostitution-stings-nets-10-more-people.html

Zuma79
09-04-12, 12:11
Posted in todays News Journal. Fellow mongers, there is just nothing worth the risk on Ridgewood. If she is hot she is a cop.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/east-volusia/2012/09/04/daytona-police-getting-tougher-on-us-1-prostitution.html

Furrber
09-05-12, 00:59
Posted in todays News Journal. Fellow mongers, there is just nothing worth the risk on Ridgewood. If she is hot she is a cop.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/local/east-volusia/2012/09/04/daytona-police-getting-tougher-on-us-1-prostitution.htmlHttp://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20120904/NEWS/309039989

Zuma79
09-06-12, 08:43
My mistake. I saw the picture of a provider hanging on to the sign that said the 600 block of Ridgewood and thought thats were the LEOs were. Regardless the article was more about Chitwood stating it (prostitution arrests) ain't going to stop. All mongers beware.

Http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20120904/NEWS/309039989

RedNose1
01-15-13, 10:34
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2013/1/14/polk_prostitution_st.html

Scohen1025
01-16-13, 08:33
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2013/1/14/polk_prostitution_st.htmlThe article says 14 of the "johns" arrested told police they were on gov't assistance. So us regular working stiffs are paying for these bastards to get pussy? That's fucked up!

JinxWolf69
01-16-13, 13:13
The article says 14 of the "johns" arrested told police they were on gov't assistance. So us regular working stiffs are paying for these bastards to get pussy? That's fucked up!With the stories we all hear about people getting gov't assistance, this really does not surprise me in the slightest. From what it sounds like, the gov't assistance programs are probably some of the easiest to abuse. No one ever follows up on it to make sure people are using it right. Kind of sucks cause the people who actual NEED assistance get screwed by people like these. Until they start checking on this crap, it is never gonne get better.

Likstrange
01-17-13, 17:44
With the stories we all hear about people getting gov't assistance, this really does not surprise me in the slightest. From what it sounds like, the gov't assistance programs are probably some of the easiest to abuse. No one ever follows up on it to make sure people are using it right. Kind of sucks cause the people who actual NEED assistance get screwed by people like these. Until they start checking on this crap, it is never gonne get better.I'm from daytona but work / live in alabama, just about everyone up here gets food stamps, or disability. All the kids I work with get food stamps and smoke and drink red bulls all day, pisses me off, sorry.

Zuma79
05-14-13, 09:43
News is reporting that Polk County Sheriff's Dept made 92 arrests in three days. Arrested were both mongers and providers and all off Back Page. The top cop has an issue with BP apparently and is going after them. You got to believe he will be enlisting the help of other top cops in centeral Fla. It is an easy arrest, not to many of those arrested fight it in court getting a high convection rate / large fine and is great for their all important "stats". Just a word of warning to hobbyists and pros alike, be careful out there.

Long Juan
05-16-13, 00:38
For those that don't know, the part of Polk county we are talking about is just west of Disney. While I live near there, I have not seen any of this in the papers. I suspect this is in the hotels around the theme parks. Here is how you stay safe. LISTEN TO THIS! When you walk into the chick's room walk straight toward her put your hands on her shoulders, pull her close and put your mouth to her ear and quietly say these words."I am not a cop, but I'm not sure about you. We are going to take each others clothes off and start having sex. Once we do that we can both be sure that neither of us is a cop. Then we will talk business". If she balks then turn around, tell her you are int the wrong room and run like hell. NEVER, EVER talk about sex or money until you are actually having sex. No cop can ever take off clothes or touch you or let us touch them. And particularly do not about sex AND money. Just SHUT UP, get to physical action, take off clothes, do a little fondling and then, and ONLY then talk business.

Zuma79
05-16-13, 08:30
For those that don't know, the part of Polk county we are talking about is just west of Disney. While I live near there, I have not seen any of this in the papers. I suspect this is in the hotels around the theme parks. Here is how you stay safe. LISTEN TO THIS! When you walk into the chick's room walk straight toward her put your hands on her shoulders, pull her close and put your mouth to her ear and quietly say these words."I am not a cop, but I'm not sure about you. We are going to take each others clothes off and start having sex. Once we do that we can both be sure that neither of us is a cop. Then we will talk business". If she balks then turn around, tell her you are int the wrong room and run like hell. NEVER, EVER talk about sex or money until you are actually having sex. No cop can ever take off clothes or touch you or let us touch them. And particularly do not about sex AND money. Just SHUT UP, get to physical action, take off clothes, do a little fondling and then, and ONLY then talk business.Excellent advice LJ. Channel 2 was showing Vids of the arrest (s). In all cases the "john" was swarmed as soon as he entered the room by Polk Co's finest. There wasn't time for any verbal foreplay or negotiations indicating the POs had sufficient probable cause for an arrest (yea right!). Even if not, what "john" will argue in court? They will keep their head down, pay the fine, and hope for the best (in most cases). During these "sweeps" civil rights get tossed out the window. Mongers Beware!

Zuma79
07-03-13, 07:57
Just a friendly warning to all. It's street sweeping time again. LEO is doing it usual best in retaining the wholesome image of Daytona Beach by clearing the Ridgewood area of SW'ers. There were 5 listed arrests in this AM's paper. Beware, if they are arresting the providers they are also arresting the mongers! Let's all be carefull out there guys. It will be this way till the race crowd leaves.
In addition: It is also time for all the traveling "gypsies" of rip-off and scam artists and "stings" by LEO. When you see a new posting, do your homework. Google images, tin-eye, phone search, facebook are all valueable tools to do your research before first contact. During the Feb. race there were more than 40 arrests of "mongers" by LEO and untold numbers of "cash and dash" dates. WATCH YOUR 6 GUYS!

Quietus
07-03-13, 14:17
Just a friendly warning to all. It's street sweeping time again. LEO is doing it usual best in retaining the wholesome image of Daytona Beach by clearing the Ridgewood area of SW'ers. There were 5 listed arrests in this AM's paper. Beware, if they are arresting the providers they are also arresting the mongers! Let's all be carefull out there guys. It will be this way till the race crowd leaves.

In addition: It is also time for all the traveling "gypsies" of rip-off and scam artists and "stings" by LEO. When you see a new posting, do your homework. Google images, tin-eye, phone search, facebook are all valueable tools to do your research before first contact. During the Feb. Race there were more than 40 arrests of "mongers" by LEO and untold numbers of "cash and dash" dates. WATCH YOUR 6 GUYS!Thanks for the heads up. I'll be staying in Daytona Beach Shores this weekend and was about to do some research on the girls in the area but I think I'll just play it safe! Forgot about the race crowd and LEO's predeliction for stings during such times.

RedNose1
04-04-14, 13:48
april 4, 2014
volusia county sheriff's office
deltona woman arrested in **** prostitution investigation
a prostitution business that employed **** teenage runaways was busted when the ringleader was arrested thursday on a dozen felony charges. the volusia county sheriff’s office, working with the ice-brevard-volusia child exploitation task force, took 22-year-old devin xxxxxxx (dob: 1/22/92) into custody at her deltona home where the prostitution had taken place for at least the past four months. investigators had learned that xxxxxx solicited men using an on-line classifieds website. the men would meet xxxxxxx at her house and either pay to have sex acts performed by xxxxxx or sometimes a 16-year-old girl. however, xxxxx and some male associates would oftentimes rob the clients without performing any sex acts. a 17-year-old girl was also involved in the business, but it’s not believed that she performed any sex acts. in some cases, while the prostitution and robberies where taking place, a 2-year-old girl was present in the house.
the crimes revealed by the investigation resulted in a total of 13 charges – 12 felonies and 1 misdemeanor – for xxxxx: five counts of procuring a person under the age of 18 for prostitution, five counts of deriving support from the proceeds of prostitution, unlawful use of a two-way communications device, child neglect and theft. xxxxxxx was booked into the volusia county branch jail in daytona beach.
investigators were alerted to the prostitution through tips provided by the north florida internet crimes against children task force that multiple advertisements on a classifieds website contained pictures of what appeared to be **** girls. traced back to xxxxx, the ads lured potential customers in with phrases like “hey fellas ready to have the night you’ve always dreamed of?” and “we aim 2 tease, please & satisfy.”
then a teen who was reported missing by her family in early march was recovered a couple of weeks later. when investigators interviewed her about where she had been, the 16-year-old said she had stayed at xxxx’s house where both juvenile and adult prostitution took place. while there she also had access to drugs and alcohol. through interviews with the girl, investigators learned that her 17-year-old friend was living in a room in xxxxx’s house and had invited the 16-year-old to stay with her temporarily. the 17-year-old said she was initially going to live at miller’s house in exchange for cleaning the place and taking care of a 2-year-old girl. but once the 16-year-old moved in, xxxxxx then explained to them that she earned money by having sex with men and if she didn’t want to have sex with any of them, she simply robbed them. xxxxx told the girls that she made thousands of dollars a week with about five customers a day. xxxx asked if the girls wanted to make money doing the same thing. she then created online advertisements for them.
men who responded to the ads traveled to xxxx’s house on blaine circle. they paid xxxxx at the door and then went inside to hang out with the teens. the first few times this happened, the teens didn’t engage in any sex acts. instead, xxxxx would have some male friends chase the customers away without a refund. on some occasions, the friends would rob the customers at gunpoint, taking any additional money the customers had on them. however, the 16-year-old said that three times she did perform a sex act on customers and two other times the customer attempted to sexually batter her. xxxxx paid the teen a portion of the customers’ fees. the 17-year-old told investigators that she was present for the robberies of her customers but she never engaged in any sex acts.

Jhawk
04-04-14, 21:57
Looked ole Devin, she's actually pretty good looking, I'd hit it.

Jmoedb
07-04-14, 13:52
http://m.wesh.com/news/mug-shots-five-charged-in-prostitution-sting/26795884

They only got 5. Confirmation of gender on one?? LOL.

I've never seen the blonde before though (younger blonde).

Careful this weekend guys.

Jhawk
07-04-14, 17:01
http://m.wesh.com/news/mug-shots-five-charged-in-prostitution-sting/26795884

They only got 5. Confirmation of gender on one?? LOL.

I've never seen the blonde before though (younger blonde).

Careful this weekend guys.We all knew it was coming, according to my source it was four, but I only searched for females. And now that I've searched on males, yes one of them was a male, looking mighty female. I think I saw that one being discussed RE: a backpage listing.

Machariel
07-05-14, 09:14
Last night on the 1100 news they had video footage of some of these girls. The blond was in a hotel room cuffed on a bed saying how she knew the guy was a cop. So much for listening to her instincts. The longer haired brunette was shown also, standing further from the camera and in less detail.

The positives from this are free advertising and now hobbyists know these girls arent LEO, altho there is the possibility now of them being under their thumb as part of a plea deal.

I'm curious what the cops do with the cell phones. Go through them and copy numbers and info they find appealing is my guess, despite the recent ruling by the supreme court on cellphone privacy. A good reason to always use a drop phone.

The two brunettes look good. Too bad the mugshots didn't have their numbers listed as well.

Fone2
09-06-14, 23:02
I have been in DB more than a year. I have been swan hunting everywhere, even in the scary. I followed every bread crumb on the boards and got nothing. I thought after all those rubber worm busts in spring & July that maybe the greens all dried up and the swan was extinct. Not so! ISW near the Amscot on Friday afternoon was a pretty blond on a bike. I smiled and a response to that definitely means she runs a meter. I am not civvie material. I couldn't stop but Jess had digits and said she usually drove about a mile a minute. YMMV. Another post or an amendment to this one if / when we finally hook up.

Quebec99
10-28-14, 16:02
Be careful!

You know, I had a conversation with this girl a while back. She had this method (albeit, strange) of things she would do before she saw clients and I was trying to explain to her why it was a bad idea. So the conversation went back and forth for some time and it consisted of her being a smarty pants and finally, I just stopped dealing with her. I always try to throw these ladies a bone of advice telling them they don't need to get into pissing contest with these clients because some of them are nutty. I tell them how vulnerable they are and that they need to politely hang up the phone or end communication because otherwise, even if they (escort) recognize the number of someone they've had a verbal altercation with, that person can still use another number or even their buddies as a decoy. But as you guys can imagine, these girls have all the sense in the world and PhDs to boot and they won't pay you any attention because they know it all. I'm not saying bad things like this should have happened to any lady but by the conversation I had with her, I knew she was bound to interact with the wrong person and possibly meet her demise and she did. I can't tell you how awful our communication was but not a very tasteful experience, tell you the truth.

Also, like the other poster said, BP will definitely be under LEOs scrutiny since now there have been 4 girls (3 deaths) attacked and harmed. Here again, I ask, is it worth it? With all the safety measures you think you're taking, there is technology out there you don't even know about and furthermore, with instances like this, you never know what kind of mistake you may make. I guess his biggest mistake was assuming he had gotten rid of both girls but one survived to tell the story. I knew it was her even before the news broke the story with her name. I keyed in Baymeadows in BP's search feature and looked back on what girls were staying in the area around the time of murder (the date) and her ad popped up and when I clicked on the link for her ad and saw her pix, I felt very strong it was her; again, because of our negative encounter. Very sad story!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/attentionbeware-freaky-snowbunni-can-u-handle-it-27/6425275

WilliamMstrs
12-11-14, 09:53
Fellows it is that time of the year, and you know what that means: time for smokey to do one last bust to cleanup our corner of the world and get some airtime in the evening news. So please take a minute to go over the well known, and common sense based, safety rules. Check out the parking of the meeting spot plus the adjacent lots. Do not write, say, or offer anything that is illegal. And use the big head.

We are after all a community of dreamers and fiction writers and there is no need to waste tax payer money by doing something dumb.

Stay safe brothers!

Herbvette
03-17-15, 14:57
Fellows it is that time of the year, and you know what that means: time for smokey to do one last bust to cleanup our corner of the world and get some airtime in the evening news. So please take a minute to go over the well known, and common sense based, safety rules. Check out the parking of the meeting spot plus the adjacent lots. Do not write, say, or offer anything that is illegal. And use the big head.

We are after all a community of dreamers and fiction writers and there is no need to waste tax payer money by doing something dumb.

Stay safe brothers!NEW YORK DAILY NEWS. TODAY:

Florida police busted 43 people for a slew of sex crimes, including child porn and targeting kids for sex, in a week-long sting during a giant motorcycle festival.

Volusia County Sheriffs organized "Operation PredaTour 2015" to coincide with Daytona's Bike Week because "pimps and johns alike are known to bring the illegal sex trade into the area for special events such as Bike Week. ".

"This is the worst of the worst," Sheriff Ben Johnson said in the statement. "When you're trying to deal with a child to have sex, and you're a grown man.

The department carried out two stings during six days of the fest. Twenty-two men were arrested for attempting to have sex with a minor during a child predator operation. Another 19 people were booked on prostitution charges in a second leg of the sting. Two more face child pornography charges.

The nearly week-long dual busts included the arrest of a former New Smyrna Beach police officer, Raymond Smith, FOX 35 reported. The 47-year-old was booked after deputies found child porn found on his work cell phone, authorities said.

The department organized the online predator leg of the tour by allowing deputies pose as 13- and 14-year-old girls on social media. They engaged with older men and talked about having sex. In one case, a predator commented, "I can get in big trouble playing with you," the department said.

When the men made arrangements to meet up with the girls for sex, they were told to go to a house in the area. Cops were waiting inside to arrest them.

The deputies ran a prostitution bust as well, with undercover cops posing as men looking for sex and prostitutes looking for customers.

Most of the charges were for human trafficking and solicitation to commit prostitution, but "a 37-year-old woman was charged with battery after she grabbed an undercover agent's crotch to try to ensure that he wasn't a law enforcement officer," the department said.

NOTE: The cops also had an ad on CL. Posing as a 14 year old. Home alone. In Ormond. Lonely and bored with access to a Pool. Looking for a Pool mate.

Handicapper
03-17-15, 17:30
Florida police busted 43 people for a slew of sex crimes, including child porn and targeting kids for sex, in a week-long sting during a giant motorcycle festival.

Volusia County Sheriffs organized "Operation PredaTour 2015" to coincide with Daytona's Bike Week because "pimps and johns alike are known to bring the illegal sex trade into the area for special events such as Bike Week. ".

"This is the worst of the worst," Sheriff Ben Johnson said in the statement. "When you're trying to deal with a child to have sex, and you're a grown man.

The department carried out two stings during six days of the fest. Twenty-two men were arrested for attempting to have sex with a minor during a child predator operation. Another 19 people were booked on prostitution charges in a second leg of the sting. Two more face child pornography charges.

The nearly week-long dual busts included the arrest of a former New Smyrna Beach police officer, Raymond Smith, FOX 35 reported. The 47-year-old was booked after deputies found child porn found on his work cell phone, authorities said.

The department organized the online predator leg of the tour by allowing deputies pose as 13- and 14-year-old girls on social media. They engaged with older men and talked about having sex. In one case, a predator commented, "I can get in big trouble playing with you," the department said.

When the men made arrangements to meet up with the girls for sex, they were told to go to a house in the area. Cops were waiting inside to arrest them.

The deputies ran a prostitution bust as well, with undercover cops posing as men looking for sex and prostitutes looking for customers.

Most of the charges were for human trafficking and solicitation to commit prostitution, but "a 37-year-old woman was charged with battery after she grabbed an undercover agent's crotch to try to ensure that he wasn't a law enforcement officer," the department said.

Admin2
03-17-15, 22:13

Most of the charges were for human trafficking and solicitation to commit prostitution, but "a 37-year-old woman was charged with battery after she grabbed an undercover agent's crotch to try to ensure that he wasn't a law enforcement officer," the department said.Two things, way back when the internet was new and I was just a little bitty monger I used to get these random messages over social media (what passed for it then, Yahoo Messenger) from "young girls" that were lonely. My response was always the same "I'm a parent, if you are indeed a 13 year old, (or 14 or whatever) girl you shouldn't be sending men like me messages, you should stop and go talk to your parents. If you are a young kid don't read any further.

If on the other hand you're an old fucking cop getting your jollies trying to entrap me over the internet go get a real job and stop wasting my tax dollars.

Never, ever, ever under any circumstances engage anybody online that states they are under legal age. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever. Immediately cease all contact and inform the authorities. No good will ever come from it.

Point two, notice how the underage thing morphed directly into human trafficking? They aren't even trying to hide the fact that they are trying to make all solicitation cases trafficking cases.

A2.

Topherman
04-25-15, 18:54
http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2015/4/23/body_found_at_abando.html

T-Man.

Furrber
05-08-15, 15:31
http://www.vice.com/read/why-did-this-woman-who-was-arrested-in-a-prostitution-sting-die-in-a-florida-jail-508?utm_source=vicetwitterus

SeaHunt215
07-13-15, 14:43
http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20150712/NEWS/150719847/0/search

Chubbing
07-13-15, 18:02
http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20150712/NEWS/150719847/0/searchOther than Angela, anyone we know?

Topherman
08-22-15, 10:24
To all my brothers from other mothers. Be safe the deadline has past. hahaha

Be safe and stay away from the dirt bag that really has jeopardized the integrity of this awesome forum.

T-Man.

Alexan
08-22-15, 15:13
To all my brothers from other mothers. Be safe the deadline has past. hahaha

Be safe and stay away from the dirt bag that really has jeopardized the integrity of this awesome forum.

T-Man.That because I took care of it.

Topherman
08-23-15, 02:36
That because I took care of it.Took care of what? You started it all!!

T-Man

Alexan
08-23-15, 05:28
Took care of what? You started it all!!

T-ManAll I did was ask if a link was accurate becasue I been wanting to see that provider and I am still trying to.

SeaHunt215
10-14-15, 12:54
Published: Tuesday, October 13,2015 at 12:00 pm.

Prostitution sting.

DAYTONA BEACH — An undercover police operation in an area known to be frequented by prostitutes snagged five men.

Who came to the neighborhood looking for sex, police said. In Tuesday's prostitution sting police rounded up men from.

Holly Hill, South Daytona and Daytona Beach, arrest reports show.

Alexan
10-27-15, 03:56
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Topherman
10-29-15, 10:00
Spider got tangled in a web. Great news.

Swags.What's that mean?

T-Man.

Toofast
12-05-15, 11:39
That AssLexan has absolutely 0 credibility especially now, with all his pimpin and ad replies he set up a date with an undercover. Hats off to that officer! He has relieved us all!

Swags.So that guy that they got for pimpin, I am not allowed to say his name, is the infamous Alexan?

Topherman
12-05-15, 15:56
That AssLexan has absolutely 0 credibility especially now, with all his pimpin and ad replies he set up a date with an undercover. Hats off to that officer! He has relieved us all!

Swags.W0 W at! Just read the article about this butt munch. What a F8 cking looser!

T-Man.

JoeSchmukateli
12-05-15, 18:51
Makes total sense his last posts were on the 3rd. Looks like whoever made the BP ads up about him was not joking. He had 11 phones with ads the article said.

Swags.He posted today until he realized everyone knew he was outed.

Gladiator69
12-06-15, 11:01
Makes total sense his last posts were on the 3rd. Looks like whoever made the BP ads up about him was not joking. He had 11 phones with ads the article said.

Swags.I can't see how he could be a bad guy. He saved the Space Shuttle Endeavor from an attempted missile attack. LOL what a douche bag.

MongerJim
12-07-15, 10:28
[Deleted by Admin]

Leave me out of this.

A2

ScorpioRising
12-15-15, 10:56
I just caught this on the news last night. If you're considering going out of county please be careful my brothers. There was a white board of mug shots on the article but you couldn't blow it up enough to see anything.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/95-naughty-suspects-nabbed-polk-county-sex-sting/npjpK/

Alexan
12-30-15, 04:40
Picked up 4 last night you know what follows.

STrain
12-30-15, 10:37
Picked up 4 last night you know what follows.Yep, want to be pimps with 11 cell phones!

SlammBamm
01-01-16, 11:37
OMG, I just spit my coffee, fuckin hysterical thanks Train!

Yep, want to be pimps with 11 cell phones!

Boynton
01-16-16, 20:42
Beginning in February, all strippers in South Daytona will have to have a license on file and be fingerprinted.

http://m.news-journalonline.com/article/20160114/NEWS/160119716/101025?Title=Daytona-Beach-Shores-implements-ordinance-on-human-trafficking

Got to wonder if this will make it harder for Biggins to bring on new talent for the racing season.

NipLovr
01-17-16, 12:14
Beginning in February, all strippers in South Daytona will have to have a license on file and be fingerprinted.

http://m.news-journalonline.com/article/20160114/NEWS/160119716/101025?Title=Daytona-Beach-Shores-implements-ordinance-on-human-trafficking

Got to wonder if this will make it harder for Biggins to bring on new talent for the racing season.Just one more potential charge to help harass, or close down businesses they want to target.

BoredAtHome99
01-17-16, 14:49
Just one more potential charge to help harass, or close down businesses they want to target.Nailed it!

BoredAtHome99
01-19-16, 09:31
It's also going to be something they can use to bust escorts doing out call. They won't even need any other charges. The gals are going to have to know they can't see an unknown client in that town. Bet this ordinance starts popping up everywhere soon.

Boynton
07-19-16, 03:42
Seven arrested in undercover sting on Ridgewood on July 17. Story is in the July 19 edition of Daytona News Journal.

Truffle Butter
07-20-16, 08:53
Seven arrested in undercover sting on Ridgewood on July 17. Story is in the July 19 edition of Daytona News Journal.I just went and looked at the Daytona mugshots page, and I see one of the girls that advertises on Backpage all the time with her mug shot for credit card scam and stealing credit cards. Her phone number ends in 8739 if you look it up on BP.

Duster4
07-25-16, 06:52
http://pilotonline.com/news/local/crime/more-than-massages-a-hidden-sex-industry-in-hampton-roads/article_7a982922-d3f7-5d63-9325-47d6f16f6cb1.html

BGCblackHawk
08-29-16, 12:15
It almost reads like someone was upset that they charged more than the streetwalkers. How dare they?

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20160829/daytona-beach-police-arrest-six-women-advertising-on-backpagecom

RedBaron Daron
08-29-16, 14:11
It almost reads like someone was upset that they charged more than the streetwalkers. How dare they?

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20160829/daytona-beach-police-arrest-six-women-advertising-on-backpagecomI like the redhead, Kayla. Just like the war on drugs, ruin lives for the sake of feeding the law enforcement machine.

Topherman
08-29-16, 16:49
I like the redhead, Kayla. Just like the war on drugs, ruin lives for the sake of feeding the law enforcement machine.I can't find her ad. Anyone find it yet? The Redhead.

T-Man.

Herbvette
08-30-16, 04:06

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20160829/daytona-beach-police-arrest-six-women-advertising-on-backpagecomI usually back the Police, but what a F'and waste of time and Taxpayer Money. Half the force is probably banging these Girls anyway. Jesu Cristo, stop the "feelgood" policing and politics, and do some real law enforcement and crime fighting. We, the People, need to leglaize P4 P, regulate it and tax it if we want, but legalize it, set up P4 P Zones if that must be, like the towns outside Las Vegas, but when we have so much "diversity" today thanks to the F'and Libs, let's get the priorities straight. Not one of these Girls is a threat to society per se, only in the minds, the stilted minds, of the feel good Libs who don't like P4 P (because no money in the "spend coffers" from it) but teach your kids in school that "Little Sally Has Two Mommies. ".

TRowePrice
08-30-16, 08:02
Little bird told me there was a raid over the weekend.

Expect some wilted flowers in the gray bar hotel. Bonded out by now I'm sure.

If I was bored and with no job, I would go over to bond them out if they are willing to play the flute. Jk LOL.

EroticM
08-30-16, 09:23
Little bird told me there was a raid over the weekend.

Expect some wilted flowers in the gray bar hotel. Bonded out by now I'm sure.

If I was bored and with no job, I would go over to bond them out if they are willing to play the flute. Jk LOL.Now THAT'S funny!!

TRowePrice
08-30-16, 17:37

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20160829/daytona-beach-police-arrest-six-women-advertising-on-backpagecomEither me or did they just tell us we can bust our loads "the majority of prostitutes who stroll along sections of Ridgewood Avenue and charge $20 for a sexual act. "?

Lmao now I know where to go if I'm on a budget LOL, jk. Its funny how the news reports this.

Carlosa
08-31-16, 12:54
As long as they do not catch politicians or people of upper class they do not care.

http://pilotonline.com/news/local/crime/more-than-massages-a-hidden-sex-industry-in-hampton-roads/article_7a982922-d3f7-5d63-9325-47d6f16f6cb1.html

Topherman
08-31-16, 17:12
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/church-building-turned-swingers-club-in-daytona-beach-might-have-to-shut-its-doors/432888437

Check it out.

T-Man.

Member #5221
08-31-16, 18:42
As long as they do not catch politicians or people of upper class they do not care.I wonder if customer #9 was ever there? LOL.

BGCblackHawk
09-01-16, 04:12
I like the redhead, Kayla. .

I can't find her ad. Anyone find it yet? The Redhead.

T-Man.I've been wondering the same thing myself. Well, when someone finds out let us know.

Herbvette
09-01-16, 06:38
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/church-building-turned-swingers-club-in-daytona-beach-might-have-to-shut-its-doors/432888437

Check it out.

T-Man.Probably should have turned the Old church into a Meth Lab; would be more appropriate. F'and people; F'and Libs; F'and "Do-Gooders"; always trying to impose misguided Morals Policy. Keep the "F" out my, and anyone else's, F'and business. Spend your time on figuring out why your F'and kids can't find Canada on a map, or count past 10 without taking their shows off, or even know why WWII was fought.

WilliamMstrs
09-01-16, 09:41
I've been wondering the same thing myself. Well, when someone finds out let us know.Last I heard from the grapevine is that she may be staying, going to, or close to booking a vacation at uncle's graybar hotel. So far I have not confirmed it directly.

BGCblackHawk
09-01-16, 10:44
Last I heard from the grapevine is that she may be staying, going to, or close to booking a vacation at uncle's graybar hotel. So far I have not confirmed it directly.Nope bail has been posted already. Someone beat us to it.

WilliamMstrs
09-01-16, 15:02
Nope bail has been posted already. Someone beat us to it.Damn that was fast!

Handicapper
09-01-16, 16:30
Probably should have turned the Old church into a Meth Lab; would be more appropriate. F'and people; F'and Libs; F'and "Do-Gooders"; always trying to impose misguided Morals Policy. Keep the "F" out my, and anyone else's, F'and business. Spend your time on figuring out why your F'and kids can't find Canada on a map, or count past 10 without taking their shows off, or even know why WWII was fought.Herb, liberal means open minded. Conservative means the moral majority. Conservatives are the ones who don't like strip clubs, nudity on television, gays, gambling, pot, or basically anything fun.

Boynton
09-01-16, 17:32

Check it out.

T-Man.From the article, it looks like BYOB here means Bring Your Own Bucket.

Herbvette
09-01-16, 18:29
Herb, liberal means open minded. Conservative means the moral majority. Conservatives are the ones who don't like strip clubs, nudity on television, gays, gambling, pot, or basically anything fun.Agree to disagree. It is the Libs who want government in every facet of everyone's life. All to be dependent on the government for whatever. Conservatives, although maybe not liking it, see turning the Old Church into a Swinger's Club as initiative that should be free of government intrusion. GOP in general wants all to succeed. To revel in the riches through personal initiative and personal hard work. Libs want all to wallow at the lowest common denominator level. All equal in the government imposed poverty only marginalized by a subsistence existence. You are right in one respect. Libs do want the "fun" things. But only for the ruling Libs. Not the masses. Do not confuse "liberalism" with "Democrat Party Liberalism" - two very different concepts.

Tabbycat69
10-06-16, 23:35
Stay safe guys!

Vote For Pedro
10-07-16, 07:18
Stay safe guys!I hope that you are safe also! And your little kitten Jessie.

Trewaller
10-07-16, 12:51
I hope all of my brother hobbyists stay safe during this storm.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/na...FlowFB_DCBrand

Tyrice24
10-07-16, 13:42
I hope everyone is safe.

Smut Villian
10-07-16, 16:21
I hope all of my brother hobbyists stay safe during this storm.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/na...FlowFB_DCBrandThis is big news indeed. But let's think this through: if he were to be convicted by the court, this would open up a big-assed can of worms. A lot of the more professional providers run their own websites, and those sites are indexed by Google, Yandex, DuckDuckGo, and other search engines. So, do we lock up every search provider CEO on charges of "pimping"?

That's why I don't think he's going to be convicted. This just looks like some sort of stunt brewed up by some misguided attorney general with aspirations toward higher office.

Member #5270
10-08-16, 09:54
This is big news indeed. But let's think this through: if he were to be convicted by the court, this would open up a big-assed can of worms. A lot of the more professional providers run their own websites, and those sites are indexed by Google, Yandex, DuckDuckGo, and other search engines. So, do we lock up every search provider CEO on charges of "pimping"?

That's why I don't think he's going to be convicted. This just looks like some sort of stunt brewed up by some misguided attorney general with aspirations toward higher office.Link does not work.

Trewaller
10-08-16, 14:37
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/Paxton-to-Hold-News-Conference-About-Human-Trafficking-396213311.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand

For some reason it expires when you copy it. If you go to northern va forum the link there seems to be working.

Good news for us, we are ready. New version coming out soon.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

A2

Member #5270
10-08-16, 22:14
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/Paxton-to-Hold-News-Conference-About-Human-Trafficking-396213311.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand

For some reason it expires when you copy it. If you go to northern va forum the link there seems to be working.

Good news for us, we are ready. New version coming out soon.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds/

A2Looks interesting.

That's the old version, the new one coming is going to be so much better. I'm really excited about it.

A2

NllMarc
10-15-16, 20:08
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/fatal-stabbing-daytona-beach-shores-hotel#.

Be careful fellow mongers.

Funny thing is I have seen her about 6 years ago.

OnlyAGentleman
10-15-16, 22:21
Check out this story in the DB News-Journal:

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20161015/man-killed-at-daytona-beach-shores-hotel-in-backpagecom-meetup

This is frightening to say the least. In addition to everything else we must be concerned with, now you CAN'T TURN your back on a provider! ! ! ! !

Stay safe!

OAG.

Boynton
10-16-16, 06:02
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/fatal-stabbing-daytona-beach-shores-hotel#.

Be careful fellow mongers.

Funny thing is I have seen her about 6 years ago.The hotel is directly across from Biggins.

Swim999
10-16-16, 06:29

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20161015/man-killed-at-daytona-beach-shores-hotel-in-backpagecom-meetup

"...now you CAN'T TURN your back on a provider! ! ! ! !"

OAG.Was there a magical time when you could? I must have been nappin and missed it. My advice is to be nice but never put yourself in a position to be taken advantage of. I'd give the same advice to the ladies.

BoredAtHome99
10-16-16, 08:22
I thought it was the monger who was killed, but it appears it was her pimp or driver. No tears here.

Lars36
10-16-16, 09:22
I thought it was the monger who was killed, but it appears it was her pimp or driver. No tears here.Live by the sword, die by the sword!

Nikka
10-17-16, 11:05
Live by the sword, die by the sword!I read that this all came down at 4 am At that hour my guess is that alcohol or drugs may have been involved with one or more of the individuals involved. Regardless, it should be a warning to all of us who use escorts that we need to be cautious and wise when it comes to all matters concerning contact with SP's. That is where the judicious use of the information provided by members of this site, along with other measures, can help us all avoid such a circumstance.

TRowePrice
10-18-16, 19:12

This is frightening to say the least. In addition to everything else we must be concerned with, now you CAN'T TURN your back on a provider! ! ! ! !

Stay safe!

OAG.What a dumbass, good the provider got locked up for being a scam. Should have sucked the dick and made some money. Now she is going to be eating stinky clams in an orange suit. Clam chowder anyone?

Swim999
10-18-16, 21:12
I thought it was the monger who was killed, but it appears it was her pimp or driver. No tears here.Fuck them! Scum bags got what they deserved. I'd buy that monger a drink.

Green N 386
10-19-16, 12:00
Fuck them! Scum bags got what they deserved. I'd buy that monger a drink.100% agree! It just sucks that the mongors name got out. It looks like it's going down as self defense. I just hope he doesn't get any bs charges (criminal or civil) down the line.

Camera3
10-19-16, 12:34
Too bad it is an old guy. If it was a freshman in college he would now be a legend and never have to PTP again.

Just sayin'.

C3.

100% agree! It just sucks that the mongors name got out. It looks like it's going down as self defense. I just hope he doesn't get any bs charges (criminal or civil) down the line.

Lars36
10-19-16, 15:08
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/volusia-county-investigators-take-aim-at-backpagecom-with-undercover-prostitution-sting/458715114

Camera3
10-20-16, 07:42
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/volusia-county-investigators-take-aim-at-backpagecom-with-undercover-prostitution-sting/458715114I hate to point out the obvious, but lookin' at the pics, the Sheriff is doing' us all a favor gettin' those non-MILFs off the streets.

My favorite line in the story is the tweet, "We know about that site, too. ".

I feel safer already.

C3.

Harvey869
10-20-16, 21:19
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/volusia-county-investigators-take-aim-at-backpagecom-with-undercover-prostitution-sting/458715114Normally they do their sting before a major event like Biketoberfest. I guess Matthew screwed up their normal operations.

I have strict rules about who I meet.

NllMarc
10-20-16, 22:54
Normally they do their sting before a major event like Biketoberfest. I guess Matthew screwed up their normal operations.

I have strict rules about who I meet.I'm pretty sure it was because what happened at the lexington.

NllMarc
11-09-16, 16:52
Uncle hit up like 7 of them last night.

ShaggyJax
11-09-16, 20:30
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/volusia-county-investigators-take-aim-at-backpagecom-with-undercover-prostitution-sting/458715114Since the police contacted them from ads placed on "Backdoor.com" I guess that means that these folks are all Greek specialists.

NllMarc
11-10-16, 02:18
Since the police contacted them from ads placed on "Backdoor.com" I guess that means that these folks are all Greek specialists.LOL and it says BP.

HotRocks
11-10-16, 11:30
Spoilers of fun and games.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20161109/7-people-arrested-in-volusia-county-sheriffs-backpage-sex-sting

ShaggyJax
11-10-16, 21:02
LOL and it says BP.LOL, but it says Backdoor.com.

ChrisPoontang
11-10-16, 22:13
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Boynton
11-19-16, 00:06
Nine prostitutes and one 68 year old homeless pimp.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/photogallery/LK/20161118/NEWS/111809997/PH/1?start=2

BGCblackHawk
12-19-16, 21:48
Anyone hear about a bust that happened across the street from another club that is next to a pizza shop? Same hotel where a dancer from the club up the street corner of A1 A and intl met a guy who shot her mgmt. Supposedly allegedly that club might have expanded. They are either part owners or whole owners of that hotel and are now sending girls there. There was a lot of LE all around last Wednesday and supposedly arrested 10 girls.

Smut Villian
12-20-16, 02:12
Anyone hear about a bust that happened across the street from another club that is next to a pizza shop? Same hotel where a dancer from the club up the street corner of A1 A and intl met a guy who shot her mgmt. Supposedly allegedly that club might have expanded. They are either part owners or whole owners of that hotel and are now sending girls there. There was a lot of LE all around last Wednesday and supposedly arrested 10 girls.Is this the same club that installed cameras in their private dance room to cut down on extras?

Topherman
12-22-16, 23:50
I can understand.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20161222/daytona-beach-deputy-manager-resigns-after-sex-sting-probe

T-Tan.

TRowePrice
12-23-16, 08:58
As you can see, it is best to tip after the date. Dumb bitches never understand that.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20161222/daytona-beach-deputy-manager-resigns-after-sex-sting-probe

HotRocks
12-23-16, 10:18
This is what the fake ads look like folks.

http://daytona.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/give-yourself-an-early-christmas-treat/18174136

Nikka
12-23-16, 13:41
As you can see, it is best to tip after the date. Dumb bitches never understand that.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20161222/daytona-beach-deputy-manager-resigns-after-sex-sting-probeWhat's most disturbing about this one is that it was a reverse sting. I'm not aware of such action on the part of a police agency ever before. It is a caution to us all that when responding to an escort's in call ad; we must be very vigilant and not do anything that could cause an arrest until we are sure the escort is legit. I'd like to hear other members ideas as to how to accomplish same.

Jmoedb
12-24-16, 21:09
This is what the fake ads look like folks.

http://daytona.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/give-yourself-an-early-christmas-treat/18174136I've seen her twice.

Nikka
12-28-16, 10:30
In a follow up article in the DBNJ about formal charges being filed against the DB city employee caught in a BP sting it was revealed that there was an additional female deputy also posting as part of the sting. The article stated that the poster involved in the take down of the city employee advertised as Summer and called for a "discrete and upscale gentleman" to come meet " Santa's best present". In searching past BP postings I can't find the ad referenced but I do remember seeing it. As I stated previously, this new aggressive action on the part of LE should be a warning to all mongers to use extreme care and caution when visiting an in call location of a SP.

SpceGhst
12-28-16, 11:00
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20161227/former-daytona-deputy-city-manager-charged-in-sex-sting

Datymonger69
12-30-16, 19:32
What's most disturbing about this one is that it was a reverse sting. I'm not aware of such action on the part of a police agency ever before. It is a caution to us all that when responding to an escort's in call ad; we must be very vigilant and not do anything that could cause an arrest until we are sure the escort is legit. I'd like to hear other members ideas as to how to accomplish same.I always go for "the Cop Check. " Mandatory that she and I both get nekked partially and each cop a feel before any donations discussed. I drop trou and she must fondle the package. In return, I do the same, or minimum bare boob massage. Just for 5 seconds. I even call it that-cop check," and pull trou down a bit--motion for her to put hands on.

BBC386
02-22-17, 23:28
He's lucky to be alive honestly.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/new-west-palm-man-seeking-romance-robbed-gunpoint-boca-motel/6zzrnv4DID8yVF6uuDRQuL/?ecmp=trueanthem_wpb_tw_main&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+New+Content+(Feed)&utm_content=58 adc6779 b881000072721 f6&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter.

BarebackOne
02-22-17, 23:51
He's lucky to be alive honestly.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/new-west-palm-man-seeking-romance-robbed-gunpoint-boca-motel/6zzrnv4DID8yVF6uuDRQuL/?ecmp=trueanthem_wpb_tw_main&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+New+Content+(Feed)&utm_content=58 adc6779 b881000072721 f6&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter.About Half a dozen times in PB during the 80's and at least a few times in Daytona in the 90's. After a cpl of times you learn!

Green N 386
02-23-17, 19:51
What's most disturbing about this one is that it was a reverse sting. I'm not aware of such action on the part of a police agency ever before. It is a caution to us all that when responding to an escort's in call ad; we must be very vigilant and not do anything that could cause an arrest until we are sure the escort is legit. I'd like to hear other members ideas as to how to accomplish same.It's very simple, make them come to you. Outcalls are the first and most important line of safety against LE and thugs.

BarebackOne
02-23-17, 20:54
It's very simple, make them come to you. Outcalls are the first and most important line of safety against LE and thugs.An open opportunity for mongers to get home invaded. Not to mention blackmail for those of us with wives?

Smut Villian
02-24-17, 05:22
An open opportunity for mongers to get home invaded. Not to mention blackmail for those of us with wives?That's why you use a motel. You NEVER invite a provider to your house, and for the exact reasons you mentioned (in addition to nosy neighbors). It's just like that old saying: "you don't shit where you sleep...".

WilliamMstrs
02-24-17, 10:55
What's most disturbing about this one is that it was a reverse sting. I'm not aware of such action on the part of a police agency ever before. It is a caution to us all that when responding to an escort's in call ad; we must be very vigilant and not do anything that could cause an arrest until we are sure the escort is legit. I'd like to hear other members ideas as to how to accomplish same.I have seen those, and the reason they are rare is cost, and risk. The costs involved scare the bean counters, and they run the show. The risk is another thing together in that many of the seasoned monger knows what to do, and even in the report the guy at least followed two rules, and that was to bail if it feels wrong, and not to talk to cops if stopped.

Never show money upfront, even if legit a monger is asking to get robbed, hit with bad service, or get a rush job. Never discuss anything! There is a reason we call it a date, treat it like one. Let things flow naturally, and allow the provider to lead in the petting. NO EXPLICIT TEXTS! One thing that should be drilled (no pun intended) over and over is no explicit texts or talk. And leave if it feels wrong. Spidey senses rarely lie, and when you have a provider insisting on money upfront, being explicit on money for sex, or acts shady, get the eff out. Follow these rules and risk factor goes down, as there is no incriminating evidence; and yes you may still be charged just to parade you in front of the press before said charges are dropped.

This is not a risk free hobby after all, but being a good boy scout helps. Stay safe gents!

MotoGib1
02-24-17, 12:01
I have seen those, and the reason they are rare is cost, and risk. The costs involved scare the bean counters, and they run the show. The risk is another thing together in that many of the seasoned monger knows what to do, and even in the report the guy at least followed two rules, and that was to bail if it feels wrong, and not to talk to cops if stopped.

Never show money upfront, even if legit a monger is asking to get robbed, hit with bad service, or get a rush job. Never discuss anything! There is a reason we call it a date, treat it like one. Let things flow naturally, and allow the provider to lead in the petting. NO EXPLICIT TEXTS! One thing that should be drilled (no pun intended) over and over is no explicit texts or talk. And leave if it feels wrong. Spidey senses rarely lie, and when you have a provider insisting on money upfront, being explicit on money for sex, or acts shady, get the eff out. Follow these rules and risk factor goes down, as there is no incriminating evidence; and yes you may still be charged just to parade you in front of the press before said charges are dropped.

This is not a risk free hobby after all, but being a good boy scout helps. Stay safe gents!Good post. The only thing I would add is the BP should generally be avoided unless you are seeing a well reviewed know lady. UTRs and forum advertisers are safer. Daytona is generally pretty iffy period.

BarebackOne
02-24-17, 19:11
Good post. The only thing I would add is the BP should generally be avoided unless you are seeing a well reviewed know lady. UTRs and forum advertisers are safer. Daytona is generally pretty iffy period.So I'm thinking a solution is a "private club" thoughts?

Cain88
03-05-17, 11:17
Here's what VFP was referring to in the BP section.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20170304/three-swept-up-in-backpagecom-prostitution-sting

BBC386
04-09-17, 13:16
Another Daytona sting. The dpd is so predictable with these busts I don't understand how people manage to get caught up.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20170407/5-arrested-in-volusia-backpage-prostitution-sting

Chubbing
04-09-17, 13:39
I have seen those, and the reason they are rare is cost, and risk. The costs involved scare the bean counters, and they run the show. The risk is another thing together in that many of the seasoned monger knows what to do, and even in the report the guy at least followed two rules, and that was to bail if it feels wrong, and not to talk to cops if stopped.

This is not a risk free hobby after all, but being a good boy scout helps. Stay safe gents!My experience and knowledge about these type of stings come from a family member in Tampa area SD. During the 90's he was on the violent offender task force. If they had an operation approved for overtime and all, if the planned operation could not happen they would do a hooker round up. Movie theaters, Lingerie Shops, and MPs. He was there when PeeWee was arrested. The OT was approved but the person they were after was not where was supposed to be. Instead of sending everyone home they went out on the theater patrol.

Also, when neighbors complained the cops good the rounds. A lot of times these things are done just too look good to the public.

BBC386
05-12-17, 11:18
What kind of asshole does this?

http://www.wesh.com/article/elkhorn-man-accused-of-ordering-prostitutes-to-neighbor-s-home/9643977

Dragon88
05-12-17, 13:44

http://www.wesh.com/article/elkhorn-man-accused-of-ordering-prostitutes-to-neighbor-s-home/9643977A weird one?

Boynton
11-02-17, 11:23
They should have been warned off by the Dunkin Donuts box on the dashboard.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20171102/5-arrested-in-daytona-beach-prostitution-sting

HotRocks
11-02-17, 12:08

http://www.wesh.com/article/elkhorn-man-accused-of-ordering-prostitutes-to-neighbor-s-home/9643977OMG, what a funny thing that is. I don't see how they can charge him for that since her never paid for it. I can't believe the girls would do that before payment either. On the other hand, the girls are guilty of various crimes of public exposure and lewdness. I think a good lawyer will probably get him off (pun intended).

Smut Villian
11-02-17, 13:49
They should have been warned off by the Dunkin Donuts box on the dashboard.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20171102/5-arrested-in-daytona-beach-prostitution-stingWell, they got the providers. You all know what's coming next. Time to stay off the street for a while.

Dan1978
11-02-17, 22:07
Well, they got the providers. You all know what's coming next. Time to stay off the street for a while.Dodged a bullet. Was there Tuesday. You're right. Now they'll have some decoys out there trying to catch the clientele. Give them nothing. Stay safe.

Boynton
11-06-17, 06:29
Just returned from an trip to the west coast and noticed another three providers were popped on 11/2 between 4:30 pm and 10:00 pm. This time they appeared to be BP type girls, one of which gets reviewed quite often on this site. Looks like they were focused in Deland and Port Orange this time. No mention in the DBNJ, just in the arrest sites.

MopMonger
02-28-18, 09:57
I've been shopping in the wrong sporting goods store.

Topherman
03-03-18, 15:01
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20180303/man-killed-woman-arrested-in-daytona-beach-shooting

T-Man.

Vote For Pedro
03-03-18, 18:44
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20180303/police-chief-man-shot-dead-by-naked-woman-in-daytona-beach

Smut Villian
03-03-18, 21:56
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20180303/police-chief-man-shot-dead-by-naked-woman-in-daytona-beachThinking it might be hot on the south loop for a while. Apparently the shooting had nothing to do with the hobby but this article and neighbor's complaints have kinda put a spotlight on the area for now. May be time to take a vacation from this particular stroll for a bit and scope some other hunting grounds.

RushMoreXXX
03-04-18, 23:46
Thinking it might be hot on the south loop for a while. Apparently the shooting had nothing to do with the hobby but this article and neighbor's complaints have kinda put a spotlight on the area for now. May be time to take a vacation from this particular stroll for a bit and scope some other hunting grounds.The guy who was killed was nicknamed "Ponytail", several SW's are known to crash at his place when they're in that neighborhood. It might result in a few less girls being around S. Ridgewood for a little while.

Topherman
05-23-18, 12:18
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/daytona-beach-police-called-to-home-after-gunshots-heard

I think I'm done with this part of town. Bye Kat!

T-Man.

Jmoedb
05-24-18, 12:27
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/daytona-beach-police-called-to-home-after-gunshots-heard

I think I'm done with this part of town. Bye Kat!

T-Man.Sounds like personal beef.

Green N 386
05-25-18, 12:20
Outstanding A2!

Lars36
05-27-18, 18:29
It's to late to say be careful out there.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/daytona-beach-prostitution-sting-nets-17-arrests-over-holiday-weekend/757800288

JoshWeinstein
05-27-18, 20:57
Thanks, Netherlands.

Outstanding A2!

Smut Villian
05-28-18, 03:11

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/daytona-beach-prostitution-sting-nets-17-arrests-over-holiday-weekend/757800288After a bit of fun at DD I hit the loop to see if there were any diamonds in the rough, but the streets were EMPTY that night. Now I know why.

JustACbtGuy
05-28-18, 05:58
After a bit of fun at DD I hit the loop to see if there were any diamonds in the rough, but the streets were EMPTY that night. Now I know why.Looks like it might be that time of the election cycle again.

MongerT
05-29-18, 18:56
The first name mentioned in the below post on wftv shoniajean first name. Look this piece of trash up. I picked her up one time and this ***** took everything including money she could grab and dashed screaming so I wouldn't follow her.

Look up her pic on volusiamug so she can't do this to you either. Hopefully she does this and someone beats the sh1 t out of her.

BBC386
05-30-18, 13:26

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/daytona-beach-prostitution-sting-nets-17-arrests-over-holiday-weekend/757800288LEO does this in Daytona before, around and after any holiday or special event that takes place in Daytona. No surprise.

Barnaby Wild
06-16-18, 02:25
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20180615/17-arrested-during-daylong-prostitution-sting-in-daytona-beach

This one targeted the ladies yesterday and last night, so the smart money says that one targeting mongers is happening either tonight or sometime in the next day or two. It's a little early for them to be cleaning up for the summer race at the speedway, which is still 3 weeks away, so I'd be willing to be there's another one in a couple weeks. Be very careful if you hit the strip this weekend.

NoFear101
06-16-18, 09:26
http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20180615/17-arrested-during-daylong-prostitution-sting-in-daytona-beach

This one targeted the ladies yesterday and last night, so the smart money says that one targeting mongers is happening either tonight or sometime in the next day or two. It's a little early for them to be cleaning up for the summer race at the speedway, which is still 3 weeks away, so I'd be willing to be there's another one in a couple weeks. Be very careful if you hit the strip this weekend.The cops are able to perform the LEO check and ask for sex first and still arrest the girl? Wow! And so much for asking "are you a cop".

BBC386
06-16-18, 15:32

This one targeted the ladies yesterday and last night, so the smart money says that one targeting mongers is happening either tonight or sometime in the next day or two. It's a little early for them to be cleaning up for the summer race at the speedway, which is still 3 weeks away, so I'd be willing to be there's another one in a couple weeks. Be very careful if you hit the strip this weekend.A walking dead open casting. No makeup or special effects needed. Geezus.

LuvsBoobs1984
06-16-18, 18:49
A walking dead open casting. No makeup or special effects needed. Geezus.So gross, these are those SW's that you keep hearing about on the board, I don't get why any of you let these "women" within 10 feet of your dick.

Smut Villian
06-17-18, 20:41
A walking dead open casting. No makeup or special effects needed. Geezus.There's a couple of them who look like they'd clean up nicely if they could get off the candy. Of course, the candy is the primary reason most of them are out there in the first place.

I often cruise the stroll to see if there's a diamond in the rough; in fact I found one a few nights ago and related my experience in the SW Reports. But, usually, most of the SW's I run into are pretty ate up, and I guess that's why I prefer the SC scene: I do well there, don't spend nearly as much as with an online provider, I don't run into the LEO problem (when's the last time you ever heard of a hobbyist being busted by an undercover stripper during a lapdance?), and they tend to be in way better shape.

But, like I said, every once in a blue moon you can catch a SW who hasn't (yet) been eaten up by the candy and doesn't look like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every Goddamned branch on the way down.

IIIII
06-18-18, 03:26
A walking dead open casting. No makeup or special effects needed. Geezus.Don't take anything away from the original Zombie Prostitute. No makeup, no special effects with this one either. I kinda feel bad for her after reading the article.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/article133700989.html

GamerJohn
06-20-18, 14:07
The cops are able to perform the LEO check and ask for sex first and still arrest the girl? Wow! And so much for asking "are you a cop".I'm not the lawyer here but I think by having him touch her breast she only proved that she herself was not a cop. She should have had him pull his dick out to prove his status. But anyway that cop should be arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior. You know what I mean.

Jesse54
06-28-18, 08:32
Brethren O the kitty, most who have been around for a hot minute are aware that Firecracker 400 typically brings a different kind of heat to Daytona. Be safe as we do not want to read about any of the troops going on an unwanted field trip.

Carry on, Jesse.

MobyD
06-28-18, 10:41
Brethren O the kitty, most who have been around for a hot minute are aware that Firecracker 400 typically brings a different kind of heat to Daytona. Be safe as we do not want to read about any of the troops going on an unwanted field trip.

Carry on, Jesse.Much appreciated sir. Consequently I'm trying to do my homework and assemble a list of go-to locals with good reviews. I've reached out to all of them, hoping they'll save my info and recognize my call and slide me in.

Stellar Madison - http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=53476&cityid=88.

Erin - http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=showad&adid=54226&cityid=88.

Joy - https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/daytona/386-481-0344/1/192404/ff.

Gorgeous blonde - https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/daytona/386-275-2800/1/192387/ff.

Jade - https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/daytona/815-540-3366/2/191188/ff.

Savanna - http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/goddess-savanna-has-the-most-p/533462523428.

Dana - https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spacecoast/407-585-9133/1/96551.

Renee - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lady-renee-escort-daytona-beach-246818.

Haven't reached out to this seemingly little horn-dog, but she looks interesting.

http://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/krystal-harmony/711913839627

Happy and SAFE hunting.

Lars36
07-30-18, 13:42

Carry on, Jesse.Looks like the heat did pick a few up: http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20180730/no-title/1.

ShaggyJax
07-30-18, 22:10
Looks like the heat did pick a few up: http://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20180730/no-title/1.I repeat, YUCK!

Topherman
11-24-18, 12:52
https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/sex-doll-rentals-licensed-in-kamloops-doll-brothel-opens-in-vancouver/wcm/cf3e4643-3b79-4d27-b84e-b7dffbe5e8f7?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1542900288.

T-Man.

Tyrion
01-05-19, 06:13
https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/body-missing-man-found-days-after-suv-discovered-clayton-county/3ZodbLtzRvxSDxgH9BrQDI/amp.html

FonShakin
02-18-19, 16:21
Saw a lot of prostitution arrests in the arrest reports.

Topherman
02-22-19, 13:16
https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/22/robert-kraft-named-in-prostitution-sting/

Hahaha.

T-man.

RushMoreXXX
05-14-19, 16:09
https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2019/05/14/florida-may-create-prostitution-registry-for-pimps-and-johns/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

NbWill
05-25-19, 07:29
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/pennsylvania/articles/2019-05-25/tactics-in-prostitution-stings-raise-questions

I never understood the obsession with sex stings when there are so many other, much more serious problems.

Furrber
01-22-20, 01:21
https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2019/05/14/florida-may-create-prostitution-registry-for-pimps-and-johns/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_farkThere are so many other problems with this state and this how they waste our dollars. Another so called registry. Like get out of here. They want to shame people for a misdemeanor arrest and have it follow them around for life. There was a recent arrest in Melbourne of two johns and two working girls all that time and money for misdemeanors. Back when backpage was huge and all these police departments were holding bust. It cost them so much money, that they quit doing them and focused money on child predators. And they have stings like every week in Daytona and OMG there is still prostitution, you would think the solution would be on them now.

Mongerlicious
03-15-20, 12:26
https://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20200315/coronavirus-numbers-5-volusia-cases-106-florida-residents-4-deaths

RoadWarrior2K
03-18-20, 01:15
Here's what Dr Drew Pinsky has to say about the media. The video will start muted. Click on the picture to toggle the sound on.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1239765070671826946

Two Nutts
04-21-20, 23:49
Here's what Dr Drew Pinsky has to say about the media. The video will start muted. Click on the picture to toggle the sound on.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1239765070671826946So much for that genius remarks and advice. Bet he's backing up so far he hit China.

Member #6033
05-07-20, 17:13
https://www.latimes.com/science/story/2020-05-07/covid-19-coronavirus-semen

MopMonger
06-22-20, 09:30
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/backpage-replacement-cityxguide-taken-down-federal-prosecutors/

RedNose1
06-22-20, 10:31
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/backpage-replacement-cityxguide-taken-down-federal-prosecutors/It's time to just legalize it.

MongerT
06-28-20, 11:05
Looking thru the mugs Daytona did a roundup last night. Must be getting ready for the 4th of July. Mongers usually follow. Be careful if it looks TGTBT take a pass.

Smut Villian
06-28-20, 12:05
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/backpage-replacement-cityxguide-taken-down-federal-prosecutors/Oh well, CityXGuide.com was full of scammer ads anyway. No great loss there. Unfortunately, STG is starting to get the same way: 1 legit ad for every 3 BS ads.

MongerT
06-28-20, 13:14
Oh well, CityXGuide.com was full of scammer ads anyway. No great loss there. Unfortunately, STG is starting to get the same way: 1 legit ad for every 3 BS ads.These b1 tches were SW's.

Nikka
07-24-20, 10:54
According to a story in the local section of the DB News Journal Smitten Kitten aka Dallas Wass was arrested along with a male companion on numerous charges including assault. She was apparently pissed that a regular tried to do her for $5 so she brought a buddy back to work the guy over who now resides in a hospital. She's at the Volusia Grey Bar hotel with a 20 k bill due for release. I have seen her numerous times as recently as last weekend always with above average results. Although I would never try what this guy did you never know what might set a provider off with commensurate results. Goes to prove that there are numerous not obvious risks for those of us pursuing this hobby and that perhaps no amount of care and preparation can keep us safe.

Mongerlicious
07-24-20, 12:53
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/monica-ready-and-able/073489645597

I can't be sure but I think she is on vacation. Which I notice recently there is no bond for? I noticed Nichole's pic in the 7/24 arrests.

Zillow
07-24-20, 16:04
According to a story in the local section of the DB News Journal Smitten Kitten aka Dallas Wass was arrested along with a male companion on numerous charges including assault. She was apparently pissed that a regular tried to do her for $5 so she brought a buddy back to work the guy over who now resides in a hospital. She's at the Volusia Grey Bar hotel with a 20 k bill due for release. I have seen her numerous times as recently as last weekend always with above average results. Although I would never try what this guy did you never know what might set a provider off with commensurate results. Goes to prove that there are numerous not obvious risks for those of us pursuing this hobby and that perhaps no amount of care and preparation can keep us safe.Is it me or is her mug shot more attractive than her ad pics? And really, can you be robbed if you only have $5?

Mongerlicious
07-24-20, 16:14
Is it me or is her mug shot more attractive than her ad pics? And really, can you be robbed if you only have $5?LOL I think the aggravated battery was significantly more important than the robbery but come on. They could have charged them with jaywalking just to jack up the bond.

PapiCholo
07-24-20, 20:01
According to a story in the local section of the DB News Journal Smitten Kitten aka Dallas Wass was arrested along with a male companion on numerous charges including assault. She was apparently pissed that a regular tried to do her for $5 so she brought a buddy back to work the guy over who now resides in a hospital. She's at the Volusia Grey Bar hotel with a 20 k bill due for release. I have seen her numerous times as recently as last weekend always with above average results. Although I would never try what this guy did you never know what might set a provider off with commensurate results. Goes to prove that there are numerous not obvious risks for those of us pursuing this hobby and that perhaps no amount of care and preparation can keep us safe.Had to look it up, reading the news report is freaking hilarious. Kinda sucks that they named the victim too, but oh well.

https://www.news-journalonline.com/news/20200723/sex-escort-meeting-in-deltona-turns-into-beating-robbery-deputies-say

Nikka
07-25-20, 10:58
No jaywalking charge but I misstated the bond amounts. The bond on one charge is $50 k and $75 k on the other according to the published rap sheet. Some people are more photogenic than others but you have to get a chuckle out of Zillow's observation.

UthRowAway
07-26-20, 13:00
https://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/monica-ready-and-able/073489645597

I can't be sure but I think she is on vacation. Which I notice recently there is no bond for? I noticed Nichole's pic in the 7/24 arrests.Yes I noticed that as well, no great loss there tho. Only seen her one time and that was enough, she was a rip off.

Topherman
08-21-20, 18:41
https://boingboing.net/2020/08/19/facemask-prevents-store-from-i.html?utm_content=buffer10ab7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

If you see it, don't call me!

T-Man.

TheRealStifler
03-20-21, 22:18
Is it worthwhile? Anybody try it out and care to relate their experience with it? Thanks guys!

Topherman
04-22-21, 23:37
Interesting. One awesome reason to go to Europe because it's already legal.

T-Man.

EroticM
04-23-21, 08:54
Is it worthwhile? Anybody try it out and care to relate their experience with it? Thanks guys!They are a joke. If you google it you will find there was a big blow up years ago about how "most" of the clientele (females) were fake. Even the Florida Atty Gen lost his job over it as he was listed as a client and hackers got into A / M and tried to essort money from clients on the site.

Horn Dog Too
04-25-21, 09:54
Interesting. One awesome reason to go to Europe because it's already legal.

T-Man.Not sure if any of you remember the pre Guliani days in NYC. It was a shit hole. The hookers roaming times square, and the accompanying shit bags that follow the hookers. Thieves, muggers, dope pushers. When I was working and had occasion to visit NYC post Rudy days, it was a pleasure to walk Times Square and Mid-town most any time of day. Always using caution and safety in numbers as in any city. I could find working girls, massages, any thing I wanted through Craigslist and backpage. Quite civilized. Wonder which way the pendulum will swing. Not that I'll ever go there again, but will be interesting to watch. Thanks for the heads up T-man. Cheers.

Topherman
07-20-21, 17:01
Get you a Ridgewood chick and get you some NASCAR road head!

T-Man.

https://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/news-media/2021/07/14/fans-to-wheel-own-vehicles-around-daytona-international-speedway-as-nascar-foundation-hosts-first-ever-license-to-drive-event-wednesday-july-21/?fbclid=IwAR1l7lleD9vNRyNhsf5jfmR3G_-GdrwxruUG_ABfjJ67pE224cE0F7HHQqE

Pussy Smasher
07-23-21, 16:48
Not sure if any of you remember the pre Guliani days in NYC. It was a shit hole. The hookers roaming times square, and the accompanying shit bags that follow the hookers. Thieves, muggers, dope pushers. When I was working and had occasion to visit NYC post Rudy days, it was a pleasure to walk Times Square and Mid-town most any time of day. Always using caution and safety in numbers as in any city. I could find working girls, massages, any thing I wanted through Craigslist and backpage. Quite civilized. Wonder which way the pendulum will swing. Not that I'll ever go there again, but will be interesting to watch. Thanks for the heads up T-man. Cheers.They have already declared they wouldn't prosecute the WG women in NYC, but naturally they will still pursue the men.

Should be lots and lots of hookers available now that the threat of arrest is gone for them.

Pussy Smasher
07-23-21, 21:29
They are a joke. If you google it you will find there was a big blow up years ago about how "most" of the clientele (females) were fake. Even the Florida Atty Gen lost his job over it as he was listed as a client and hackers got into A / M and tried to essort money from clients on the site.They already admitted to using fake profiles and their disclaimer states their site is for entertainment purposes only.

Horn Dog Too
08-17-21, 09:54
I found this in another forum posted by another travelling monger like I was for many years. Sounds like Texas is no fun anymore.

https://www.dallasjustice.com/buying-sex-in-texas-texas-is-first-state-in-usa-to-make-solicitation-of-prostitution-a-felony-offense/

GamerJohn
08-17-21, 16:00
I found this in another forum posted by another travelling monger like I was for many years. Sounds like Texas is no fun anymore.

https://www.dallasjustice.com/buying-sex-in-texas-texas-is-first-state-in-usa-to-make-solicitation-of-prostitution-a-felony-offense/Let me understand, two men can get married or a man thinks he should be a woman and that craps okay, but a man wants to have sex with a woman who's willing and it's a felony?!

Joshua Falken
08-17-21, 19:57

https://www.dallasjustice.com/buying-sex-in-texas-texas-is-first-state-in-usa-to-make-solicitation-of-prostitution-a-felony-offense/Dear Texas Legislature, I'll give you each 100 bob to go fuck yourselves.

Please post my Texas arrest warrant for felony solicitation here so I can have it framed.

SMMFH.

NbWill
10-04-21, 14:42
So this morning I thought I was banned from FB since I could not access my profile after posting a snarky comment related to the FB "fact"-checkers.

Turns out it is down worldwide and our data is up for sale.

https://www.privacyaffairs.com/facebook-data-sold-on-hacker-forum/

Lenny707
11-21-21, 14:55
Don't know where else to post this but has anyone checked these Cam Models? hdcammodels.com Thousands of women from mainly Europe and.

South America willing to masterbate and stick dildo's in their pussy"s just for money. They do this on the Internet and apparently do not care who is watching. Many of these girls are beautiful.

But probably cannot make enough money in Russia, Romania, etc. So they do this. From what I read they can make very good money! Anybody care to comment?

SwampRat
03-29-22, 16:05
This isn't the one who assaulted a monger along with her DB is it?

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/smitten-kitten-escort-deland-741033Yep. I knew she was the one that was involved in assaulting a monger; however that particular monger was particularly disturbing including 2 sexual assaults on dogs LOL not kidding and you can't make this shit up. He also had a disturbing number of child porn on his phone.

https://omny.fm/shows/florida-news-briefs-florida/sex-escort-meeting-in-deltona-turns-into-beating-r

https://www.news-journalonline.com/story/news/crime/2020/08/17/deltona-man-charged-child-porn-faces-pending-charge-bestiality/5600397002/

RemoveTrace1
04-02-22, 12:26
You can thank me later.

Don't know where else to post this but has anyone checked these Cam Models? hdcammodels.com Thousands of women from mainly Europe and.

South America willing to masterbate and stick dildo's in their pussy"s just for money. They do this on the Internet and apparently do not care who is watching. Many of these girls are beautiful.

But probably cannot make enough money in Russia, Romania, etc. So they do this. From what I read they can make very good money! Anybody care to comment?

SwampRat
05-18-22, 11:34
I counted at least 4 girls that got picked up last night; I did not recognize any of them so I am guessing they are SW's.

Topherman
05-18-22, 19:00
I counted at least 4 girls that got picked up last night; I did not recognize any of them so I am guessing they are SW's.And yes they do look bad!

T-Man.

Smut Villian
05-19-22, 00:07
I counted at least 4 girls that got picked up last night; I did not recognize any of them so I am guessing they are SW's.Yep, right on schedule; there's a major event coming (Rockville, at the speedway). So, after they get rid of the SW's, guess what's next? That's right: now they're going to come after the mongers. I'd lay low for a week or two and wait until the event's over.

Edgewater94
05-28-22, 15:36
Looks like Cece made the funny papers.

Topherman
06-06-22, 10:37
A Guy Crashed into a FedEx Truck While Receiving Oral Favors.

https://youtu.be/-7EZ0PnS-NI

T-Man.

NbWill
09-05-22, 10:19
Taylor Kumpan on arrest dot org...

I think she missed her calling. LOL.

NbWill
09-05-22, 10:23
How the hell do you post a link?

Topherman
09-06-22, 22:09
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2022/09/06/georgia-deputy-police-chief-arrested-for-soliciting-a-prostitute-in-polk-county-deputies-say/

T-Man.

Trashcan Man
09-07-22, 22:58
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2022/09/06/georgia-deputy-police-chief-arrested-for-soliciting-a-prostitute-in-polk-county-deputies-say/

T-Man.Stay out of Polk County that's for sure!

MiloYamBags
09-08-22, 09:12
Stay out of Polk County that's for sure!I could see the GA cops "career dissipation light" flashing from Daytona beach! I guess they will let him drive the car home before they fire him.

Edgewater94
09-25-22, 07:03
#2 PROSTITUTION ENGAGE COMMIT OFFER PROSTITUTION 3RD SUBS VIOL.

#3 came in with gps.

Finally arresting them for GPS!

EroticM
09-25-22, 08:56
#2 PROSTITUTION ENGAGE COMMIT OFFER PROSTITUTION 3RD SUBS VIOL.

#3 came in with gps.

Finally arresting them for GPS!What are you talking about?

Edgewater94
09-26-22, 05:37
What are you talking about?Golden Pussy Syndrome. Prices of some of them is getting out of hand.

SwampRat
09-29-22, 11:43
LOL I am certain one of you guys has a spare room and would love to have an in house shag.

https://daytona.craigslist.org/sha/d/50-yrs-young-woman-seeking-room-house/7539427132.html

https://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/slippery-when-wettttttttttttt-/255071302187

RemoveTrace1
10-03-22, 11:59
I had set up a meeting with her a few months back, pulled up, and OMG. Definitely not worth it, and I would certainly not let her in my house.

LOL I am certain one of you guys has a spare room and would love to have an in house shag.

https://daytona.craigslist.org/sha/d/50-yrs-young-woman-seeking-room-house/7539427132.html

https://daytona.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/slippery-when-wettttttttttttt-/255071302187

Edgewater94
10-18-22, 05:54
Did anyone get a chance to hook up with the sweet little thing that got picked up on 10/16 at 10:20 pm? Plus Starr was also one of the unlucky ones. We all know that LEO is active during the events and to lay low.

Bbc7940
10-18-22, 08:27
They picked up a lot of girls over the last week.

Did anyone get a chance to hook up with the sweet little thing that got picked up on 10/16 at 10:20 pm? Plus Starr was also one of the unlucky ones. We all know that LEO is active during the events and to lay low.

Topherman
10-18-22, 09:50
Did anyone get a chance to hook up with the sweet little thing that got picked up on 10/16 at 10:20 pm? Plus Starr was also one of the unlucky ones. We all know that LEO is active during the events and to lay low.I did see where Anna was picked up at an address on Faulkner Street in NSB. The write up stated she drove there from Daytona after a caller contacted after seeing her ad. She was promised 200 $ and got handcuffed after agreeing to some head. The place is right across the street from my optometrist.

This might help in understanding the charge for your sweet little thing. I am still waiting on the 707's to post in clerk on her and Starr.

T-Man.

SwampRat
10-18-22, 13:24
Did anyone get a chance to hook up with the sweet little thing that got picked up on 10/16 at 10:20 pm? Plus Starr was also one of the unlucky ones. We all know that LEO is active during the events and to lay low.What surprised me was that is was Starr's first hobby related arrest LOL also can someone explain what "transport to building. Prosecution means?

NbWill
10-18-22, 15:40
I did see where Anna was picked up at an address on Faulkner Street in NSB. The write up stated she drove there from Daytona after a caller contacted after seeing her ad. She was promised 200 $ and got handcuffed after agreeing to some head. The place is right across the street from my optometrist.

This might help in understanding the charge for your sweet little thing. I am still waiting on the 707's to post in clerk on her and Starr.

T-Man.Where do you look that up?

Bbc7940
10-18-22, 19:36
Where do you look that up?https://app02.clerk.org/ccms/inquiry.aspx

Type in the name of the person.

Click the case you want.

Click the docket tab and look for Affidavit.

Most of the time cases like this, the police report is confidential on here though.

Topherman
10-19-22, 08:13
https://app02.clerk.org/ccms/inquiry.aspx

Click the case you want.

Most of the time cases like this, the police report is confidential on here though.If you have logon credentials you can request viewing of most documents. After login most confidential change to viewable on request. I cannot view confidential documents due to lower level admin rights.

But in the end it is all public information.

Side note (not side chick) a 707 is an arrest report.

T-Man.

NbWill
10-19-22, 08:24
https://app02.clerk.org/ccms/inquiry.aspx

Click the case you want.

Most of the time cases like this, the police report is confidential on here though.Thanks. I usually look this up in arrests. Org but I did not see Starr. BTW she is advertising today again...

Not sure in your link how to look somebody up if you do not know their real name.

SwampRat
10-19-22, 20:25
https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-deputies-arrest-18-including-125004108.html

Topherman
10-21-22, 21:46
What surprised me was that is was Starr's first hobby related arrest LOL also can someone explain what "transport to building. Prosecution means?They caught the driver and charged them, "transport to building".

T-Man.

Topherman
10-22-22, 20:12
Lacey made the news yesterday.

T-Man.

SwampRat
11-09-22, 14:09
I noticed that at least three girls got picked up yesterday for hobby related stuff but I don't recognize any of them so I am guessing SW's? They also had an abundance of other charges. Well of course they did LOL.

SirCum
11-10-22, 21:59
Lacey made the news yesterday.

T-Man.She will be going down for a while.

JayPm
02-01-23, 22:55
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2023/02/01/orlando-man-arrested-after-traveling-to-volusia-county-to-meet-teen-girls-for-sex-deputies-say/

Be careful! Stay safe! Play safe.

Edgewater94
02-28-23, 07:05
Date: 02/24/2023.

Time: 12:00 AM.

Arresting Agency: ORLANDO PD.

If only I knew where to find her.

NbWill
03-03-23, 10:02
Is Sumosearch down? I cannot reach it.

Gilagin
03-03-23, 10:16
Is Sumosearch down? I cannot reach it.I can't get to it either.

Sammy7620
03-05-23, 15:50
But it looks like it's up and running again.

Sammy7620
03-05-23, 15:53
There are still some problems with it.

NbWill
03-06-23, 08:53
It's working for me now.

Edgewater94
04-26-23, 12:38
What site are people using for Daytona? I used to use arrests. Org but I can't load the photos anymore.

CozyJones
04-26-23, 12:41
What site are people using for Daytona? I used to use arrests. Org but I can't load the photos anymore.http://www.volusiamug.vcgov.org/Default.aspx

Topherman
04-28-23, 08:57
What site are people using for Daytona? I used to use arrests. Org but I can't load the photos anymore.This happens frequently. One day it'll stop updating and then next it updates without any old data. Sucks because I like the way you can group by charges. This has always been my go to site for all things monger.

T-Man.

But don't forget www.clerk.org.

Mongerlicious
04-28-23, 10:38
This happens frequently. One day it'll stop updating and then next it updates without any old data. Sucks because I like the way you can group by charges. This has always been my go to site for all things monger.

T-Man.

But don't forget www.clerk.org.Yeah that's my favorite because you can read the arresting documents and find future court dates if you are inclined to get some popcorn and take in a hearing LOL.

Edgewater94
06-27-23, 05:59
"Maine governor signs bill to partially decriminalize prostitution" Maybe there's hope to make it legal.

ColdOne69
03-04-24, 14:44
Anyone know Chelsea?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-woman-accused-violently-robbing-73-year-old-date-romantic-scheme-ex-boyfriend-police?dicbo=v2-lkzddPQ