PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Dna Donor
07-06-10, 20:33
Nina is back in Port Orange, Ridgewood, just south of Dunlawton bridge.

She is the only one to see, at her place, if you can't get Nina, pass.

Do not expect anything more than a rub n tug, absolutely no touching, never ever. However, the tug is as good as it gets, as long as thats all you want.
It may take more than one visit, to get what you want, very cautious.

Never, ever more than the tug, don't even ask, trust me, I have known her for many years.

Joe Gir
07-07-10, 11:09

Do not expect anything more than a rub n tug, absolutely no touching, never ever. However, the tug is as good as it gets, as long as thats all you want.

Never, ever more than the tug, don't even ask, trust me, I have known her for many years.Is she the one in the therapeutic section of Daytona Craigslist titled "Eastern Massage"? She sounds cute over the phone, what does she look like? Also, I am new to the whole thing... if she says her rates are 60 hh and 70 h, what can I expect to actually pay for the rub n tug?

Any help/advice appreciated!

Joe Gir
07-07-10, 11:10

Do not expect anything more than a rub and tug, absolutely no touching, never ever. However, the tug is as good as it gets, as long as thats all you want.

Never, ever more than the tug, don't even ask, trust me, I have known her for many years.Is she the one in the therapeutic section of Daytona Craigslist titled "Eastern Massage"? She sounds cute over the phone, what does she look like? Also, I am new to the whole thing. If she says her rates are 60 hh and 70 h, what can I expect to actually pay for the rub and tug? Any help/advice appreciated!

Dna Donor
07-07-10, 13:24
Is she the one in the therapeutic section of Daytona Craigslist titled "Eastern Massage"? She sounds cute over the phone, what does she look like? Also, I am new to the whole thing. If she says her rates are 60 hh and 70 h, what can I expect to actually pay for the rub and tug? Any help/advice appreciated!

Yes, she advertises as "Eastern Massage". The one that answers the phone is not who you want; Nina is Korean, in her 50's, heavy accent but speaks English.

Volbbwluver
07-07-10, 22:24

Never, ever more than the tug, don't even ask, trust me, I have known her for many years.I visited the place. I took the hour with the body scrub. Can't remember what the gals name was. The girl got 2 phone calls during my time, the first time she ignored, 2nd time she answered. What was weird was when she was done with the massage she exited then a different lady came in and performed the HE, which was good I might add. The second lady was asian, I'm going to assume that was Nina.

I'd probably repeat.

Dezau
07-09-10, 04:04
I visited the place. I took the hour with the body scrub. Can't remember what the gals name was. The girl got 2 phone calls during my time, the first time she ignored, 2nd time she answered. What was weird was when she was done with the massage she exited then a different lady came in and performed the HE, which was good I might add. The second lady was asian, I'm going to assume that was Nina.

I'd probably repeat.how old are the girls over there?

Volbbwluver
07-12-10, 09:42
how old are the girls over there?Well it was a by appointment, so there was no other girls then the one that answered the door.

I'd say she was 28-32.

Dna Donor
07-12-10, 13:00
The "other" gril DOES NOT do anything but legit, draped massage.

There is only one person, you will want to see- Nina.

Two Nutts
07-12-10, 15:34
Have any of you gents tried this place out? I'll be in Daytona for a couple weeks and thought I'd give it a go unless I get a heads up to avoid.
Pm details please

Lil Pp
07-12-10, 22:19
Have any of you gents tried this place out? I'll be in Daytona for a couple weeks and thought I'd give it a go unless I get a heads up to avoid.
Pm details pleaseYes. I got a great PM there before.

If you like that kind of thing,this is where you want to go.

Two Nutts
07-13-10, 09:20
Yes. I got a great PM there before.

If you like that kind of thing,this is where you want to go.

You got a great PM? WTF does that mean? Pretty man, maybe?

LostSoul1981
07-13-10, 11:39
You got a great PM? WTF does that mean? Pretty man, maybe?Prostate Massage.

Two Nutts
07-15-10, 10:39
Prostate Massage.

HELL YES!!

Member #4630
09-01-10, 11:00
Now that I live in Daytona, I've been to this place a few times. So far, quite the standard AMP experience. Last time I went, therapist had terrible BO. I almost felt that I should be the one giving her a shower.

Dna Donor
09-17-10, 22:01
New AMP, advertised in Pennysaver, its 10' from the tag & title building, on Beville and NOVA, end of that little strip, towards the bank; Pennysaver has a $10 off ad for first time visits.

Wow! Saw Tina, not the same Tina from Magic Hands, this Tina said she had been briefly at Island but I never saw here there. Maybe the best body on a Korean girl, I have seen in Florida. Tina is 23 -28 (my guess, maybe younger)
but what a fantastic body. She will go to thong and pull down her bra, I doubt much more.

Just HE, does try to hurry you up, to give it up (only thing I didn't like), but that body is fine! Her English is almost fluent, for an AMP that is fantastic.

Daytonajj
10-21-10, 12:24
Just wondering, now that they have been open for a while, what to expect. Are they as good as the ladies (Lucy) at the Island Massage? Do they offer more than just a HJ? If so, how do you ask for extra services?

Dna Donor
10-25-10, 10:30
Just wondering, now that they have been open for a while, what to expect. Are they as good as the ladies (Lucy) at the Island Massage? Do they offer more than just a HJ? If so, how do you ask for extra services?After four visits, pretty sure, this is only HJ; however, Tina has the best body I have seen in a KMP, in Florida; nice girl.

The older lady, is typical; won't even pull down her top, feel from the outside only, just HJ.

PS another Daytona AMP is opening near the Speedway, in strip store group, a few doors east of Subway,

Right in front of the gas station

Sikpup
10-25-10, 13:31
I saw an ad for another new massage parlor grand opening. Located at 170 South Yonge in Ormond advertising "one hour stress relief massage for $45" has discrete parking in rear, sounds TGTBT. That makes 3 new places opening up in just over a month. Perhaps competition will keep prices low if the Daytona area can support 5 mps.

Centflaguy
10-25-10, 15:14
I saw an ad for another new massage parlor grand opening. Located at 170 North Yonge in Ormond advertising "stress relief massage for $45" has discrete parking in rear, sounds TGTBT. That makes 3 new places opening up in just over a month. Perhaps competition will keep prices low if the Daytona area can support 5 mps.Nice place but strictly legit 45 massage deep tissue 10 extra shower to use on your own for what it is it is nice.

Dna Donor
12-09-10, 01:35
Tried the new spa, Orient, located on the south side of ISB, directly across the street from BJ restaurant.

Its 80 for an hour, no discounts I am aware of, typical service. I saw Jenny, a petite Korean, hard to say how old?

Good massage, good HR, too soon to ask for xtras, doubt you are going to get more than a HR after they just opened. Jenny has worked in Tampa and Orlando, probably under a different name.

There are showers in the room itself but they still have the traditional body wash room. The place is all new, clean, pleasant. For HR, its good, if thats enough.

PS I am still waiting for someone in Daytona to offer a review of Joyce Lynn, pm if you prefer not to post.

Centflaguy
12-20-10, 09:56
Two thumbs up for Orient, Dreamt of Suzy was petite sweet and can't be beat. Nice table shower good walk on my back 4 star HR 80 at door 40 tip.

Will repete

Hapkido1947
12-28-10, 18:36
I saw an ad for another new massage parlor grand opening. Located at 170 South Yonge in Ormond advertising "one hour stress relief massage for $45" has discrete parking in rear, sounds TGTBT. That makes 3 new places opening up in just over a month. Perhaps competition will keep prices low if the Daytona area can support 5 mps.Went today and got a professional massage and a suprised HE from older lady, there is a posted sign thay says no sexual activities, what up with that.

Hapkido1947
12-28-10, 22:56
Nice place but strictly legit 45 massage deep tissue 10 extra shower to use on your own for what it is it is nice.I went today and got the older lady, not the young ones and got a fantastic massage and HE, could have got 2 pops but was too tired. Also, let me touch the kitty outside.

Hapkido1947
12-28-10, 23:01
I saw an ad for another new massage parlor grand opening. Located at 170 South Yonge in Ormond advertising "one hour stress relief massage for $45" has discrete parking in rear, sounds TGTBT. That makes 3 new places opening up in just over a month. Perhaps competition will keep prices low if the Daytona area can support 5 mps.Older lady will give HE, loves to play with your butt.

Hapkido1947
12-28-10, 23:04
Just wondering, now that they have been open for a while, what to expect. Are they as good as the ladies (Lucy) at the Island Massage? Do they offer more than just a HJ? If so, how do you ask for extra services?Get Tina she is beautiful with a perfect body, will let you roam everywhere for $40. 00, think she will do more if ofered.

Laharvardkid
01-12-11, 00:27
Stopped at Orient on ISB. Was looking for Suzy but Candy was next in the rotation, tiny lady mid 30s nice little body. TS was very good got all the dirty spots. Average- above average massage, standard HE. Nothing special.

Stay safe Laharvardkid

Time To Dive
03-11-11, 22:41
Stopped in at tropical massage just off 95 in Ormond Beach. Saw Lea, a good looking Asian I'm not sure of her age because it is hard to judge. Had a great TS, one of the best I have had. Followed by a very nice massage which I needed after a long ride. Soon after the flip I received an amazing HJ and then back to the great massage. All for the price of admission, no upscale. I will repeat on my next trip to the beach.

Dna Donor
03-17-11, 00:21
I have seen this ad for some time but never a review, anywhere. On the surface, I would guess the menu is limited but who knows after a couple visits? Anyone who has tried Margo, please share. I may try myself.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/u-l-t-i-m-a-t-e-r-e-l-a-x-a-t-i-o-n-52/3904951

Mtl Pig
03-30-11, 01:09
Usually post in the Nashville, TN forum, but headed down for some beach time.

Any really good suggestions?

Dna Donor
03-30-11, 11:17
Stopped at Orient on ISB. Was looking for Suzy but Candy was next in the rotation, tiny lady mid 30s nice little body. TS was very good got all the dirty spots. Average- above average massage, standard HE. Nothing special.

Stay safe LaharvardkidMamaSan at Orient has run off Suzy and the original Jenny, MamaSan will tell you,"Suzy is on vacation beack next week", if you ask her. The truth is she sent them away. The original Jenny (petite, thin, A cup, w / perm) was forced to change her name to Rebecca, the name Jenny was given to a new girl (twice the size of original Jenny).

I took a body scrub with Mamasan, first she is butt-ugly, she fought me to keep the w. Ash cloth on at all times, even though she knows I have been there several times; so I insisted to see Rebecca, who left on 3/29.

I am not saying you can't have a good time at Orient but after you invest a few visits and build trust, the girl is sent away because she didn't get along with them. After meeting MamaSan, it appears she is bad news, avoid her.

UCF31
05-13-11, 15:04
I was visiting from orlando and decided to stop in for a relaxing massage as this place was right next to the area I had a meeting at. Nice place and free candy at the front desk. The rooms were large and I stayed for a 30 minute massage. The therapist was your typical korean woman. Early 30's, athletic body in a big boned way. Really sweet and gave me lots of attention to my trouble areas. Very typical and overall pretty good. I would repeat there again when I'm in town. I will say that if I had my choice of this place or Rosen. It would be Rosen for the simple fact that Tina is the greatest masseuse.

Tardis42
06-06-11, 11:08
Damn it man, my favorite AMP closed, I've been going there for many many years. Maybe something new will open there.

Later

Dutchman44
06-10-11, 20:52
Damn it man, my favorite AMP closed, I've been going there for many many years. Maybe something new will open there.

LaterThis was my favorite, too. Does anyone know if they closed voluntarily or were closed down? Also, if anyone finds Lucy at another place, please let us know.

Stiffytwo
06-11-11, 16:53
Where was Island Therapy? I thought I knew where they all were. Mabel I know it by a different name.

Thanks stiffytwo

Member #6038
06-12-11, 07:07
Where was Island Therapy? I thought I knew where they all were. Mabel I know it by a different name.

Thanks stiffytwoUp in Ormand

Orlandom46
06-20-11, 22:05

LaterIsland is open again. Ad posted this evening on C / L.

Stiffytwo
06-22-11, 15:44
Went to Magic Hands this morning around 11:45 AM there was only one older lady there. I think she may have been the mama sans. She said she would give me my massage but only a back massage. Needless to say I left and went to Island Therapy. The therapist I got there was an older lady. She gave an excellent massage and on the flip she took care of business. She said I had some time left and continued on my chest and neck. I guess I went too early to these places to get a good choice of the therapist. At least at Island Therapy I got a good massage. I think I will try one of the places in Jacksonville next time. Take care and be safe stiffytwo

Mrlol123
07-22-11, 00:46
Let me just start off saying if you were broke and you needed money and somebody offered to help you out would you give them the run all I asked for was a massage simple let thing my favorite place closed down that I use to go I saw that this person that provides massage service was online I shot them a pm to say Hi and asked if they were busy maybe they can fit me in asked how work was they told me it has been slow no calls for 4 days so me needing a massage I offered to help out 1-2 hours go's by waiting for a response still have heard nothing I am new to this stuff I just started going to the AMP like 6 months ago and I tried even before I went to the AMP to get a massage from this person and they gave me around kept telling me oh give me couple of hours then 4 hours go's by and I hear nothing well let me stop rambling on here and let me know what you guys thin about this offered to call they told me to wait they must think I am cop or something well I am far from leo as you call them offered to bring them beer or cigs still nothing I guess my 150 roses is no good LOL.

Big Jam
07-25-11, 08:21
Another new AMP will be opening soon at 619 Beville Road, about a mile east from Rosen. I have seen three different female Asians, young and fairly cute, working on getting the place getting it ready. Will post more if I find out any more info.

Speaking of Rosen, I have seen Tina there once. Just like the other posts say. 1hr is 80 and she likes 40 for tip. Great body! And great HE at end of session, Pulled her bra down after a few times of me asking. Had no problem with me touching and let me roam under her skirt. Pretty sure there is a whole lot more on the menu after a few repeat visits.

Dezau
07-25-11, 15:01
Another new AMP will be opening soon at 619 Beville Road, about a mile east from Rosen. I have seen three different female Asians, young and fairly cute, working on getting the place getting it ready. Will post more if I find out any more info.

Speaking of Rosen, I have seen Tina there once. Just like the other posts say. 1hr is 80 and she likes 40 for tip. Great body! And great HE at end of session, Pulled her bra down after a few times of me asking. Had no problem with me touching and let me roam under her skirt. Pretty sure there is a whole lot more on the menu after a few repeat visits.Been there yesterday, tina's not working there anymore, and so is jenny. There's 1 lady working at rosen now and she well let's say doesn't look as good as jenny or tina.

Two Nutts
08-05-11, 10:46
Started with Magic hands, been there before so wasn't expecting anything more than what I got. Good deal not a bad massage HE all for a $

Thats tip and entry fee for an hr. Chubby girl with big tits that she let me play with.

Rosen, went there twice. First time was same as above post. Second time two days later a bit different. When I was paying her I let her see my extra money and the condom. (this is ofcoarse the same girl as before) I started getting frisky early on. Had her shirt up and was sucking those large nips. Reached for her crotch and started rubbing while kissing her neck. I heard a few moans and oh wows. Well I pulled her pants down to her ankles and started kissing her twatt outside her panties. I pulled the panties aside and started licking her. She is saying oh baby and hunching my toungue. I stand to play with her pussy and get those panties off but she pushed me on the bed and started a BBBJ. I didn't last long at all. When I came she went back to HJ.

Cannot remember her name but she had longer hair than the other girl in there. Not the best looking either but not ugly either. Anyway she cleaned me up and finnished my massage. She kept saying don't tell nobody I don't do this ever. BLA BLA BLA. Wish I had time for another trip before I left, just to see what else she didn't do. Total was 80 plus 100 tip

Two Nutts

Daytonajj
08-07-11, 11:37
Have been to Rosen once since Jenny and Tina left. Jenny was my favorite but I don't know where they are now. Didn't have the same experience as below, but I plan to go back. Anyone try out the new place on Beville across from the golf course? I plan to go there this week and TOFTT. Will report back.

Orlandom46
08-11-11, 21:35
Went by Island Therapy tonight and they appear to be permenetly closed. I guess I will be forced to check out the other area AMP's.

Sprout577
08-19-11, 21:09
Have been to Rosen once since Jenny and Tina left. Jenny was my favorite but I don't know where they are now. Didn't have the same experience as below, but I plan to go back. Anyone try out the new place on Beville across from the golf course? I plan to go there this week and TOFTT. Will report back.Hi,

I went to Rosen last weekend and had a great time!

The girls name was Sandy.

She was great looking!

Had a fantastic TS with a lot of attention to the boys and rear end. Hands only.

Then the massage was a light one. Very sensual. She let me flip after about 10 minutes.

She asked to massage the boys area. Wow. Nice hands!

She pulled up her top and bra to reveal an awesome set of tits. They felt great and let me suck them.

While doing so, she was slowly stroking Mr Johnson to full attention.

I was trying to feel up her shorts. She then put her leg on the table and let me finger her. Wow!

I shot like a cannon!

I will go back!

Randy

Hapkido1947
08-30-11, 12:59
Went to this place at least 7 times, had different girls but two have become a little more free for roam outside clothing, however, if you want the hand touchdown in the table shower get the older lady name lisa, skilled in massaging the whole body.

Allover
09-17-11, 16:25
Visited Orient and was met at the door by Candy. Decent face, hot skinny body, good personality. Paid $60 for half hour and $50 tip. Nice slow topless HJ. Sexy woman IMHO.

I'm from out of town and wasn't expecting much but Candy delivered. I read others' reports here and wanted to give a little info back. Thanks to all that posted info here.

Lindy54
10-01-11, 18:22
Went on Saturday, early afternoon. Had Suzi (or something similar). Real good table shower, all areas well cleaned and tended to. Back to the room. I was covered with a thin sheet, neck to toe. Didn't say anything, just went with it. After the TS, I knew I wouldn't be shut out. Began a very hard, vigorous rub thru the sheet. She beat me up for about 15 minutes but it felt good. Then sheet was removed and hard rub continued for another 15 minutes (+-). She then dimmed the lights and started the sensuous rub. Real good attention paid to the glutes, inner thighs and surrounding area. Then the flip. Backside play continued (no entry, everything but) as well as frontside play. I did my business. Nice warn towel cleanup, love that. After cleanup she rubbed my neck and scalp. Nice touch. She helped me dress (love that too). Was there over 60 minutes, closer to 75. Standard 40 tip was happily accepted. Bottle of water and a hug and I was on my way, sore from a really good hard rub but happy. One complaint: funky location at the end of a strip mall if that bothers anyone.

Guidexes 1
10-09-11, 11:41
Has anyone else seen or tried this lady under therapeutic section? It looks interesting!

La Florida massage.

The techniques used in this treatment promote deep relaxation, increased circulation and full mind and body stress relief. Accepting Incalls by appointments. Please call me at 386-627-1910. From 10. 00. A. M-9. 00. Pm No e-mails or texts please.

Pm me if you have any info?

Thanks,

Guidexes 1

Titans123
10-10-11, 16:19
I'm a hobbiest from the Nashville area and comming down for some vacation time. As we all know it can be hard to find a good massage and a HE too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you need some Nashville guidence I 'd be happy to help. The review below is what I'm looking for but not sure if this is the best place to go.

Thanks

Has anyone else seen or tried this lady under therapeutic section? It looks interesting!

La Florida massage.

The techniques used in this treatment promote deep relaxation, increased circulation and full mind and body stress relief. Accepting Incalls by appointments. Please call me at 386-627-1910. From 10. 00. A. M-9. 00. Pm No e-mails or texts please.

Pm me if you have any info?

Thanks,

Guidexes 1

Dna Donor
10-11-11, 09:46
I'm a hobbiest from the Nashville area and comming down for some vacation time. As we all know it can be hard to find a good massage and a HE too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you need some Nashville guidence I 'd be happy to help. The review below is what I'm looking for but not sure if this is the best place to go.

ThanksIf you just want HR, try Magic Hands on ISB, near Ridgewood (ask for Le) ; Rosen on Beville, near Nova and Oriental on ISB, close to Williamson (ask for Candy).

You will not get more than HR at any of these places at the first visit, takes multiple visits to gain trust, for extras if any.

If you want a safe, inexpensive and satisfying provider, contact Dixie, in Port Orange, you will get bang for your buck, with Dixie; she is heavily listed in every directory,

She is not Asian and does not do table showers, BUT has skills beyond what you will get from an AMP, costs less too.

Nashville used to be greatest place in the world for inexpensive bordellos, are there any left?

Lindy54
10-11-11, 23:54
Went in early afternoon during the week. 1st time. Old looking building but nice inside. Met by middle aged woman, nice body, not very talkative, did not get a name. Real nice TS, used scrunchy thing and hands. All areas cleaned and rubbed extensively. Medium massage at my request. Fair. HE, slow and sensual and nice clean up with warm towel. No roaming allowed at all. Had my hand jokingly slapped a few times. Helped me dress at the end. Standard 80/40, although I did get a pout at the 40 tip. Standard tip for standard service is my rule. Would I return, probably.

Hapkido1947
10-21-11, 11:59
Went today to east spa again, my 7 visit and it gets better each time, now it is the same as all the other AMP, with the same ending and roaming. I don't know what changed but it is a full hour of ecellent massage a lot of ass play and good roaming with clothes on. $60. 00 plus 40. Not bad for a good massage with HE. Ask for Lisa.

Lindy54
10-24-11, 09:56
Went on Friday, early afternoon. Wasn't busy. Met by a short, chunky girl who said her name was Jinny or Jenny? Been there before (last week) , the girl I previously saw came over and said Hello. I figured no problem. Went for the hour. TS was lackluster at best, most areas barely touched. Gave junior a short, so-so rub with soap. Back to the room. Massage was nothing to write bome about, rubbed me through a sheet the entire time. Doesn't Rosen believe in using oils / cream for a rub. Getting near the end, she puts my socks on while I'm laying down, then says sit up, we're done. I questioned here about HE. She said "You did in shower, I know". I said no but she already had my clothes in hand. Got dressed and left a 5 spot for a tip. Got a nasty look but I wasn't going to relent. I walked past her, mildly complained to a girl in the hallway just to vent, and left. I had planned to see Dixie, but she was busy so Rosen was Plan B. Never again.

Hapkido1947
11-03-11, 17:08
Guys this new one is hot and I mean hot, it will make the others lose business. There is a menu if they know you or trust you, I will not get into details, however, think of the old Ashanti in Altomante Springs years ago, you will know what I mean (Candy was the girl at Altamonte) it is advertised on craigslist at 23 S Yonge st.

Proverted
11-06-11, 21:57
I was in Daytona for the weekend and stopped off at the East spa on Yonge St. I spoke with a cute young girl that brought me to my room. An older oriental woman then did the massage. The massage was pretty good, with a little teasing. After we hit the table shower where the boys got good and clean-inside and out. I gave her two Jacksons for the tip.

I saw some very scary WSW, but I didn't want anything to do with them.

The Fisherman
11-07-11, 21:20
Went on Friday, early afternoon. Wasn't busy. Met by a short, chunky girl who said her name was Jinny or Jenny? Been there before (last week) , the girl I previously saw came over and said Hello. I figured no problem. Went for the hour. TS was lackluster at best, most areas barely touched. Gave junior a short, so-so rub with soap. Back to the room. Massage was nothing to write bome about, rubbed me through a sheet the entire time. Doesn't Rosen believe in using oils / cream for a rub. Getting near the end, she puts my socks on while I'm laying down, then says sit up, we're done. I questioned here about HE. She said "You did in shower, I know". I said no but she already had my clothes in hand. Got dressed and left a 5 spot for a tip. Got a nasty look but I wasn't going to relent. I walked past her, mildly complained to a girl in the hallway just to vent, and left. I had planned to see Dixie, but she was busy so Rosen was Plan B. Never again.I went there last week after seeing good reviews here. 40 something korean lady with small boobs and a fine ass. Great TS, no oils just like you but it was a good massage. At the end I was very happy and roamed at will over the clothes on the kitty, tail, and boobs. When I went under the shirt she was a little sweaty from giving me a strong massage so I stayed over the clothes. I was planning to go again but maybe I will try another place.

The Fisherman
11-21-11, 15:17
http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bliss-sensuality-is-not-a-sin-40/4870677

I checked this lady out while in town. Clean, private incall with shower. All communication was by email. Nice lady and not very talkative which is a plus for me. Very thourough rub with light to medium pressure. No extras just a handshake ending but it was the best I've had in a long time, prolonged and in no rush.

Good luck guys.

Dna Donor
11-22-11, 13:49

Speaking of Rosen, I have seen Tina there once. Just like the other posts say. 1hr is 80 and she likes 40 for tip. Great body! And great HE at end of session, Pulled her bra down after a few times of me asking. Had no problem with me touching and let me roam under her skirt. Pretty sure there is a whole lot more on the menu after a few repeat visits.I had the misfortune to try the new AMP,"Traditional", across from the golf course, towards Ridgewood.

I saw Cindy, the only one up front, she is Chinese not Korean, like every other place in Daytona, was told shower was broken, the drapes were closed so I could not tell if there really.

Is the traditional TS set-up. Cindy spoke very little English, would not do HR, showed no sign she has ever done it. I think I know how to negotiate services, pretty sure this one does nothing whatsoever. I will not repeat to find out if there is a menu at all. Its possible, it was a trust issue but unlikely

Lindy54
11-29-11, 10:21
http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/redhead-available-day-and-evening-30/5399157

Have seen her posts for a while. Can't find any reviews. I like her look. Any info would be helpful.

Sexjenkins
11-30-11, 16:54
Guys this new one is hot and I mean hot, it will make the others lose business. There is a menu if they know you or trust you, I will not get into details, however, think of the old Ashanti in Altomante Springs years ago, you will know what I mean (Candy was the girl at Altamonte) it is advertised on craigslist at 23 S Yonge st.Dreamt that I went to check it out yesterday to see an old girl that calls herself Maya. This is the 1st of 4 AMP places I've been to where I didn't get a HE. No extras here.

Mtl Pig
01-31-12, 01:00
Nashville used to be greatest place in the world for inexpensive bordellos, are there any left?Nope. The present Mayor made a name for himself shutting them down. Misused the law to get them shut, so he could be elected. Nashville is a desert now.

Unless you can find your own massage providers, the closest parlors are an hour. Hour and a half away, Dickson, Monteagle, Hurricane Mills.

Pilot Aviator
03-06-12, 21:14
Joyce does not have an AMP, but a private studio.

I just posted a review on the BP review page.

I only mention it here, because it was the best massage experience I've ever had, and most who read / post on this board are interested in the pleasures associated with great massage.

Be nice to the lady. An appointment with Joyce can be an 11+ experience

PA

Hapkido1947
03-08-12, 22:03
Been a long time since I been here to this parlour, there were several girls available. 30-33, 35-40, 34-34. Choose the short pretty one I believe named connie. Table shower was awesone and real through on. The boys and lube tube. Went to massage and it was one of the best using hot stones. The korean salad menus was offered with my carrot dipped in the juicy sauce until completion, not bad for 100. WILLREPEAT

Toofast
03-09-12, 00:24
Been a long time since I been here to this parlour, there were several girls available. 30-33, 35-40, 34-34. Choose the short pretty one I believe named connie. Table shower was awesone and real through on. The boys and lube tube. Went to massage and it was one of the best using hot stones. The korean salad menus was offered with my carrot dipped in the juicy sauce until completion, not bad for 100. WILLREPEATWhat is the address? So many its kind of confusing.

Thanks

Hapkido1947
03-09-12, 09:44
What is the address? So many its kind of confusing.

ThanksLook at post dated 9-17-11

Toofast
03-09-12, 10:24
Look at post dated 9-17-11Thanks. Appreciate the information.

Toofast
03-10-12, 19:56
Look at post dated 9-17-11Check your PM Folder

Lindy54
04-10-12, 14:33
I have seen this ad for some time but never a review, anywhere. On the surface, I would guess the menu is limited but who knows after a couple visits? Anyone who has tried Margo, please share. I may try myself.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/u-l-t-i-m-a-t-e-r-e-l-a-x-a-t-i-o-n-52/3904951Bump. Been wondering about her myself. Looking for something different as my last 2 AMP visits were less than acceptable.

Toofast
04-10-12, 19:01
Bump. Been wondering about her myself. Looking for something different as my last 2 AMP visits were less than acceptable.I posted my thoughts here yesterday about women who do not show their face. Read my post and be very careful.

Lindy54
04-12-12, 23:28
Been a long time since I been here to this parlour, there were several girls available. 30-33, 35-40, 34-34. Choose the short pretty one I believe named connie. Table shower was awesone and real through on. The boys and lube tube. Went to massage and it was one of the best using hot stones. The korean salad menus was offered with my carrot dipped in the juicy sauce until completion, not bad for 100. WILLREPEAT+1. Went this week and had Connie. 1st visit for me. Great TS, very thorough. Great massage and usual AMP finish. Good time. 80/30 for 60 minutes. Will return.

Hapkido1947
04-13-12, 19:14
Went to Rosen, girl said real busy to come back in one hour, could not wait so went to Magic, paid fees and a tiny short korean girls took my money and gave massage, it was only two girls working and I was the only customer. TS was so so, and the massage was a 20 out of 80. Not real productive and allowed some roaming but always stood at a angle with back to you, giving access to breast but not the kitty, gave HE while sitting at my feet, so I had nothing to grab, first time in a year and will wait another year before return

Hapkido1947
04-30-12, 20:26
Am I the only one reporting in Daytona or has it dried up at the AMP?

RedNose1
05-01-12, 10:07
I guess I have dreamed of Rosen a few too many times over the past 2 months. No set pattern maybe early evening, wierd location, except for the subway why would you be there? I opt for the 30 minute dream and pay the. 60 for the time (plus. 1 or. 2). The TS is pretty good, but the rooms are usually cold so you end up shivering on the table. So I prefer no TS. OK massage but my arms hanging off the table aggravates an old shoulder injury. On the flip the greased pole treatment is always good to excellent. Plenty of roaming top and bottom with a usuall stinky finger. I have even managed to get the boobs out for full access.

I wonder if the dream is any different when you dream for the hour? Anyone know?

Maybe I've become familiar? YMMV!

Djtuck
05-02-12, 11:08
Was in Florida recently and was in dire need of a good massage. I called Jeanne and she was readily available at her home in Deltona. I saw her ad on Backpage and she looked legitimate (LMT) so I took the plunge. I must say that she is a very attractive "MILF Type" and in great shape as she is also a Personal Trainer. Her Massage Skills are excellent and she has no problem with little or no draping. Jeanne is also very intelligent and has great conversational skills. Her "Southern Charm" was refreshing to me as I am accustomed to the "Northeast Type" ladies who can be "Modest / Crass" when it comes to being nude on the massage table. Just so you know, Jeanne's Massage is stricly legitimate and professional.

RedNose1
05-03-12, 08:13
Had a 30 minute dream yesterday, same therapist as before. So so but hard massage, not really sure if its good or not. I went home sore. On the Flip typical HE with lotion. But this time she raised one of her legs up on the table and my roaming fingers do not find the usuall layers of under garments. This to me was very unsual. Nice thick lips.

Dna Donor
05-03-12, 10:48
Just so you know, Jeanne's Massage is stricly legitimate and professional.[/QUOTE]

Not true, from PM, I have received, from realiable sources, HJ and topless are on the menu, you just have to know how to order.

Arthur63
05-11-12, 22:53
Received a massage from Jeanne! Enjoyed meeting and talking with Jeanne during the massage. Full body massage was excellent and very professional. I will be back and recommend her highly!

Dixie Haynes
05-12-12, 17:13
I too have a massage table & offer totally legit relaxing massages!

M with NO extras 60 mins for $50 full body, deep tissue Swedish. (Incallatmy place in Port Orange)

Matyour place (locally) 60 mins for $60 & I bring my table & oil.

I don't mind little or no draping & "extras" can be acquired if you're not too shy to ask!

I have strong hands & textbook / clinical schooling of the human muscular system & can give you the best deep tissue massage you've ever had!

Contact me for more info!

Dixie.

386*898*1369

Member #4630
05-13-12, 20:01
I've been a lurker here on the Daytona board for nearly a year and a half now. I'd thought I would add some into these reviews.

Rosen. Though they have somewhat limited hours, it has been an interesting experience. I've received a mix bag of the usual Ampification here but never more then the TS, good massage (usually makes me fall asleep here) followed by the standard hand shake. Jackson Twins.

Oriental. I really like their later hours and this has been my Go-To place. The services I've received have been the same as Rosen. Jackson Twins.

I miss the Island and did try the joint up around Ormond but didn't like it all that much. I read the older stories about Daytona and the scene and am disappointed with how things are now. Even Orlando's action is ecclipsing us, which I find amazing.

Bk0822
05-19-12, 08:38
Just so you know, Jeanne's Massage is stricly legitimate and professional.Not true, from PM, I have received, from realiable sources, HJ and topless are on the menu, you just have to know how to order.[/QUOTE]She will go topless and gives nice handshake will let roaming.

Bk0822
05-19-12, 08:41
Received a massage from Jeanne! Enjoyed meeting and talking with Jeanne during the massage. Full body massage was excellent and very professional. I will be back and recommend her highly!Agree great massage and will go topless with handshake.

Mwethers
05-22-12, 19:04
I've seen here many times and she hasnt been topless any of those times even after asking. The normal handshake ending. She is a really nice lady and easy to talk to.

Cum To Papa
06-07-12, 02:44
I've been a lurker here on the Daytona board for nearly a year and a half now. I'd thought I would add some into these reviews.

Rosen. Though they have somewhat limited hours, it has been an interesting experience. I've received a mix bag of the usual Ampification here but never more then the TS, good massage (usually makes me fall asleep here) followed by the standard hand shake. Jackson Twins.

Oriental. I really like their later hours and this has been my Go-To place. The services I've received have been the same as Rosen. Jackson Twins.

I miss the Island and did try the joint up around Ormond but didn't like it all that much. I read the older stories about Daytona and the scene and am disappointed with how things are now. Even Orlando's action is ecclipsing us, which I find amazing.I'm not sure how to tell you this but Orlando action has been head and shoulders above for several years now.

Bjceb
06-12-12, 12:12
Coming over from Orlando and was wondering if anybody has any experience here?

Stay safe.

Hapkido1947
06-28-12, 00:08
Went to my regular massage parlour at East Spa again it has been a while, still has Lisa there the older Chinese lady, seems like she is the only one working there because the last few times I have not seen anyone else. Same great massage for she hit the spot with strong hands, and after twenty five minutes start playing with the booty a lot and teasing the twins, allow roaming only clothed and gave excellent HE, afterward TS and more massage, always good massage ith bonus. 70 plus 40 tip

Member #4630
07-02-12, 22:55
I've been there several times since December. You'll get the usual AMP services (I've seen others post that they've had more but so far I haven't) but you'll get the worse service by the gal that runs the place. I typically stay an hour so that's 80 plus the standard HE fare of $40.

Daytona certainly stinks as far as MP's go. :|

BoredFlGuy
07-09-12, 17:29

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/u-l-t-i-m-a-t-e-r-e-l-a-x-a-t-i-o-n-52/3904951She was my first foray into this stuff. I looove older women so had to give her a shot. Those pics are prob 5 years old and about 75 pounds ago. Her face looks incredibly old, has a decent body just kinda heavy. Massage wasnt anything to write home about.

Two Nutts
07-18-12, 10:10
Hit it yesterday, the girl rememberd me from last yr. Had a good ol happy time. Left a $40. 00 tip. Hope to leave a lot bigger one next time

RedNose1
07-18-12, 16:41
$40? How about some details? 30 or 60 minutes?

Lindy54
07-18-12, 22:43
$40? How about some details? 30 or 60 minutes?This place hs been reviewed many times, by many people (myself included). Read the reviews, they answer your questions. Too many details over and over will sometimes ruin a good thing.

Dna Donor
07-19-12, 10:14
She was my first foray into this stuff. I looove older women so had to give her a shot. Those pics are prob 5 years old and about 75 pounds ago. Her face looks incredibly old, has a decent body just kinda heavy. Massage wasnt anything to write home about.Aside from the looks, is the menu limited, like I was assuming?

Two Nutts
07-19-12, 13:32
$40? How about some details? 30 or 60 minutes?If your into this hobby, you know what standard tipping is going to get you. I agree with the other response on too much detail.

I did stay for an hr, which was a 80 house fee.

RedNose1
07-20-12, 13:51
I visit Rosen quite frequently for a 30 minute dream and I know what I experience for what I tip. I was just curious what 40 got you.

Sounds to me like your 40 got you what my tip gets me. Don't feel bad you over tipped. But over tipping just raises their expectations for providing less and less services.

I just don't want to be priced out of a local provider.

PS I remember my first time too.

Two Nutts
07-22-12, 13:31
I visit Rosen quite frequently for a 30 minute dream and I know what I experience for what I tip. I was just curious what 40 got you.

Sounds to me like your 40 got you what my tip gets me. Don't feel bad you over tipped. But over tipping just raises their expectations for providing less and less services.

I just don't want to be priced out of a local provider.

PS I remember my first time too.Thats seems to be the market price anywhere I go, and I'm in alot of different markets. I DON'T FEEL BAD AT ALL.

Matter of fact, I went again yesterday and left the same amount for same service.

Two Nutts
07-24-12, 09:38
MAGIC HANDS.

I was in need of a yellow womans touch and they were close. Shitty massage (they should be arrested for calling that a massage) Told to flip after fifteen min.

Got a very oiley HS. Paid 60 for half hr. Left a shitty tip 20 for the shitty massage.

Dna Donor
07-24-12, 13:08
MAGIC HANDS.

I was in need of a yellow womans touch and they were close. Shitty massage (they should be arrested for calling that a massage) Told to flip after fifteen min.

Got a very oiley HS. Paid 60 for half hr. Left a shitty tip 20 for the shitty massage.Did you see Le at magic Hands? She is a 30 year old Korean, athletic, tall for a Korean, will barely get topless? She has been there over a year, does good HR but the menu is limited. Then there is Hannah, short, stocky big boobs, plain, she will uncover her only asset but HR only.

There really are not any AMP's in Daytona that you can get more than the tug. Dixie is retired, Sharks was hit hard by the law, SO, Daytona does not have a lot of great options. BP is very risky. If you want a great massage, can handle a white woman, see Joyce / Lynn near Main St, beachside; menu is limited like the AMP's.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/delivering-soothing-bliss-for-over-a-decade-m-f-10-5-50/4870677

RedNose1
07-25-12, 23:46
Stopped in for my usual dream at Rosen. But after handing over the. 6 for a half, the attendent mentioned I could massage her if we had "more time". I thought, why not see where this would take me. So I dreamed for an hour. After starting my massage on my stomach, I pushed to massage her. Now she lays down fully clothed and simply pulls the back of her shirt up. I'm like WTF?

So I gave her a gentle rub down with fingers easing all the hard to get places.

She got me back down for the "flip" and started with the HE. I asked for BJ and she continued HE but was blowing on it! WTF there is no language problem here.

So my lesson was learned. Stick with the short stay for short $ and a small tip.

Two Nutts
07-29-12, 18:08
. Stick with the short stay for short $ and a small tip.And there in lies the problem

RedNose1
07-30-12, 09:18
And there in lies the problemAs I mentioned, I went for more $$ than usual and larger $$ tip than usual. So I was more dissapointed than usual.

Maybe I just need to lower my expectations?

Good Day All.

Two Nutts
07-31-12, 08:28
As I mentioned, I went for more $$ than usual and larger $$ tip than usual. So I was more dissapointed than usual.

Maybe I just need to lower my expectations?

Good Day All.Lay a hundred dollar bill on the chair with a condom in sight, see what she does. She will say "no, I'm shy" thats bullshit. She aint shy. Stay standing and start undressing her, licking her neck. Those nips of hers are huge.

Bk0822
07-31-12, 12:03
Anyone ever seen Kelly in Deltona advetises back page body rub been to jeannie in deltona for massage great massage good ending. 80 looking to check kelly out if worth it.

RedNose1
07-31-12, 13:08
Lay a hundred dollar bill on the chair with a condom in sight, see what she does. She will say "no, I'm shy" thats bullshit. She aint shy. Stay standing and start undressing her, licking her neck. Those nips of hers are huge.Believe it or not I never thought of this!

I guess that in my mind there is an immaginary line I was / am afraid to cross at an AMP. I will try this the next time and report back.

Hapkido1947
08-01-12, 00:48
Believe it or not I never thought of this!

I guess that in my mind there is an immaginary line I was / am afraid to cross at an AMP. I will try this the next time and report back.Who and where are you talking about, please share or PM me, thanks

Hapkido1947
08-16-12, 13:57
Went there yesterday, first in a long time, there was a monger walking in front of me, so I waited a minute until he went inside, I ranged the bell and a older 35-40 asian said 10 minutes wait and let me inside to a room, on the way saw a young, nice body asian girl and wished that she was my therapist, she came into the room took my fee, said the other lady will be with me soon, WTF, EVENTHOUGH she gave a nice table shower and a full massage on my back sitting rubbing her kitty all over my body, I still missed out on the younger one, got standard HE with top up and tit suck for $40. 00, this younger girl was beautiful and I guess the monger ahead of me got her first, too bad

Hapkido1947
09-05-12, 22:37
I have had it with these massages in Daytona Beach, I went to Magic hands Therapy today because they has been advertising new girls, management and body slide, I went in and the first one comes to the window is one that have been there forever, I asked where are the new girls and she told me the lie that they are all busy, this is with each place that don't have anything to offer, so I passed and went to my other place Oriental Massage and Spa.

The girl that gave me the table shower didn't have time to finish, said she had to leave so she sent in another girl, I was happy because this is the one I had last visit, she remembered me and gave a awesome massage as she did last time, but everything changed from last, standard service no nothing extras and was angry when I gave her $30 expect the same amount for less work as las time. I am done guys wih daytona

Member #4630
09-06-12, 15:41
I have had it with these massages in Daytona Beach, I went to Magic hands Therapy today because they has been advertising new girls, management and body slide, I went in and the first one comes to the window is one that have been there forever, I asked where are the new girls and she told me the lie that they are all busy, this is with each place that don't have anything to offer, so I passed and went to my other place Oriental Massage and Spa.

The girl that gave me the table shower didn't have time to finish, said she had to leave so she sent in another girl, I was happy because this is the one I had last visit, she remembered me and gave a awesome massage as she did last time, but everything changed from last, standard service no nothing extras and was angry when I gave her $30 expect the same amount for less work as las time. I am done guys wih daytonaYup! It is getting to really stink around here. Big time.

Inf Reg
09-24-12, 19:19
Has anyone been to this place lately in Holly Hill? Is Jennifer / Star still the only one working there?

Member #4630
09-26-12, 19:55
Has anyone been to this place lately in Holly Hill? Is Jennifer / Star still the only one working there?Is that the place by the bike shop on 40?

Inf Reg
09-27-12, 13:11
Is that the place by the bike shop on 40?No, sorry. I thinks it's on Nova & Flomich. Across from Walmart.

Member #4630
09-27-12, 19:33
No, sorry. I thinks it's on Nova & Flomich. Across from Walmart.Nice! I haven't been to that one. I was a long time customer of Islands but they've moved to just south of 40 on Nova right next to a bike shop. They are OK but lately been just sticking to the place by Buffalo Wild Wings on ISB and the other on 400 by Salsa. How is this place? Similar?

Inf Reg
09-28-12, 12:38
Nice! I haven't been to that one. I was a long time customer of Islands but they've moved to just south of 40 on Nova right next to a bike shop. They are OK but lately been just sticking to the place by Buffalo Wild Wings on ISB and the other on 400 by Salsa. How is this place? Similar?I have 't been there for a long time. It went way downhill. Based on my last experience, I can't recommend it. I was wondering if anyone had more recent experience. I haven't been to the others.

Lindy54
10-08-12, 07:14
http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-mature-women-experienced-in-full-body-rubs-30/7009318

Been advertising for a while. I've e-mailed her a few times with no response. Trying to get away from the AMPs. Any info would be appreciated.

VinceVon
10-23-12, 20:17
What are the current reports on this Orient Spa on ISB, extras and what not?

&9733; ————— Come today! —— 386-310-7999 ————— &9733;

Map & Directions

Orient Spa • MM27350 • Open 7 Days 10a-11p.

2525 W. International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach 32114

HWY92 East of I-95, before Daytona Racetrack.

Inside SprintPlazaMall, SUNOCO Station.

FakeProblems
11-01-12, 23:14
Hey dudes,

Dumb noob question. Will I leave one of these fine places smelling strongly of massage oils? Trying to avoid going back to work or to SO with a strong smell.

Thanks!

Mdfun
11-04-12, 01:01
What are the current reports on this Orient Spa on ISB, extras and what not?Tried it out, girls were a bit older. 40's at least. Massage was great and flip was happy.

Member #4529
11-04-12, 21:08
Was in town just a few days and tried Rosen on Beville. Heard elsewhere that Hanna was OK but businesslike. She's very cute and nice body. I told her right out that I heard she gave a terrific massage and was recommended by a friend (stretched both truths) but that loosened her up and I had a terrific time. Gave a gentle all-over tickling before the flip so I was at full attention for the HE. I highly recommend this place.

Craiglyszt
11-13-12, 07:00
Was in town just a few days and tried Rosen on Beville. Heard elsewhere that Hanna was OK but businesslike. She's very cute and nice body. I told her right out that I heard she gave a terrific massage and was recommended by a friend (stretched both truths) but that loosened her up and I had a terrific time. Gave a gentle all-over tickling before the flip so I was at full attention for the HE. I highly recommend this place.I also stopped in, just after lunch, got a very nice TS where a lot of attention was given, I would have been content with the wonn tending to me until the massage started then it became obvious that she had no massage skills. After 10 minutes of her pushing and shoving another woman came in she said her name was Hannah and seemed very friendly. When I get a massage I atleast like it to seem like a massage, Hannah's massage consisted of a like stroking / tickling which I must say was very nice. On the flip she asked if it was alright, so I grabbed her hands and put them where I needed additional attention. I left happy, but like I said I'd prefer a bit more of a true massage.

Putzy
11-16-12, 16:14
Was in Daytona for business the other day so I stopped in here for an hour long massage. Got Hannah, cute enough girl probably around 30 or so. TS was good and quite thorough. Massage was ok, nothing special. Followed up with the standard light touch teasing thing. After the flip, it all went down hill. She started HE standing next to me. So I of course reached up and started to touch her butt. She was fully clothed and I was just lightly touching over her clothes. I asked her if she could get more comfortable. She laughed and moved down to the end of the table, well out of reach. And stayed there. This of course was not exactly doing it for me, so I lost interest in her completely. You know, less than an hour away you get full service. Here, nothing. Well, nothing above fully clothed HE. I was not rude or pushy or anything like that. Anyway, I would never go back based on this level of service. Good thing the AMPs around here are much better.

BoredFlGuy
11-20-12, 17:42
Unfortunately, every place in Daytona is a joke.

Pilot1335
11-24-12, 09:16
I had a dream with Jeanne in Deltona earlier this week and she gave a very nice massage, deep tissue style. Rates were as advertised on her website under the services section of BP massage. As reported very easy to talk and very complete massage. I was there due to a couple of injured muscles so did not pursue any additional menu items. She took her time and really worked the injured areas and they have responded with faster healing. Not sure how she would prefer to be asked about additional menu items, but very good hands. Anyone with info on how to open up the menu, PM me please. She is not a clock watcher; I think she went at least 10 minutes over an hour and even offered a shower after the massage.

PEater
12-07-12, 00:07
Hello. Saw a spot on US1 in Ormond driving through last night and was wondering if anyone has a review?

Two Nutts
12-07-12, 14:52
Had the better massage by the track, but had more fun by far at rosen.

Tipped twice as much at rosen, after the first pop she was finishing the massage and got pretty close to the boys. I said careful there girl I might get started again. She said " REALLY? YOU CAN DO AGAIN, NO PROBLEM?" I said no problem. And it wasn't. Had my fingers in her slit, very nice tits and nipples, not the big long nips like the other girl, but more shapped like a candy kiss. And looked like one too.

The other place was very mechanical, but a nice massage.

BagTag
12-07-12, 15:15
This my first post, just found the site a little less than a week ago but got to start some where and I know this one is good so here goes. I have been seeing her for years maybe 10. Any way she is very much UTR but does take new clients. She is blonde about 5'5" with a great I mean awesome rack. Her massage is fantastic and she is a great conversationalist. When she is comfortable with you she will finish the massage with an unbelievable Russian ending and after a few visits she allows complete roaming UTC with digits below. She gets very moist as well. I forgot to mention her tease is fantastic. She is a super nice person very professional and her place is spotless. Damage 1$$ that's what I give her anyway, looks solid 8, body solid 8 and service solid 9.

Toofast
12-07-12, 22:49
This my first post, just found the site a little less than a week ago but got to start some where and I know this one is good so here goes. I have been seeing her for years maybe 10. Any way she is very much UTR but does take new clients. She is blonde about 5'5" with a great I mean awesome rack. Her massage is fantastic and she is a great conversationalist. When she is comfortable with you she will finish the massage with an unbelievable Russian ending and after a few visits she allows complete roaming UTC with digits below. She gets very moist as well. I forgot to mention her tease is fantastic. She is a super nice person very professional and her place is spotless. Damage 1$$ that's what I give her anyway, looks solid 8, body solid 8 and service solid 9.Can you give us a little more info as to where to find her? Web Site? Pictures? Something! Thanks

Long Juan
12-07-12, 23:06
Two nuts. What was the name of the provider at Rosen?

Long Juan
12-07-12, 23:12
That is one I am not familiar with and did not find it in the abbreviations. ?

RedNose1
12-08-12, 10:12
That is one I am not familiar with and did not find it in the abbreviations. ?Under The Clothes

Msbbbb
12-12-12, 14:37
My first post so here goes. Thought I'd chime in on Rosen from the other day. Been a while since I had been there. Cindy was what she said her name is. Older and about a 6. Good legs but odd face. Massage was amateur and rough. Flip then got my ending which was also rough. Wouldn't let me touch her. Overall poor experience and it only took 30 min. Didn't I pay for an hour?

Long Juan
12-12-12, 23:23
Why did you go to the trouble to tell us how great "Healing Touch" was if you didn't want to share? Your description makes going to Rosen or the other MPs seem even less appealing by comparison. And then you leave us hanging, bro? Just sayin'.

Hapkido1947
12-13-12, 20:08
Hello. Saw a spot on US1 in Ormond driving through last night and was wondering if anyone has a review?Same older Chinese lady that been there years, she is 40 plus, gives a strong massage, no touch, weak HE, save yor money

RedNose1
12-14-12, 09:38
Visited Monday, standard 30 minute dream.

I was greated by a new girl, Hanna. 5 feet, large tits and small ass. She was in stretch pants and some kind of synthetic top.

Up on the table, a half assed massage, I always end up sore from these shitty massages.

She was going out of her way to stay out of reach the whole time.NO ROAMING-

On the flip she got onto the table between my legs, I asked her the remove her top. No way.

HE was normal, she was surprised by my "range" and had to clean her arm off. HAHAHHA.

Claims they fired the old staff and brought in these new girls.

She kept asking me if I had been there before so maybe there will be better times if you can bear through the visits.

Carlosa
12-17-12, 14:13
http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/highly-reviewed-bodyrubb-stunninglatina-vixen-nurutantra-body-slides-upscale-25/7506696

Member #4630
12-19-12, 23:20
http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/highly-reviewed-bodyrubb-stunninglatina-vixen-nurutantra-body-slides-upscale-25/7506696I was wondering the same myself. With the eternal suck that is DB's MP scene, this might be a turn in the right direction.

Member #4630
12-19-12, 23:30
http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/highly-reviewed-bodyrubb-stunninglatina-vixen-nurutantra-body-slides-upscale-25/7506696I found this.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3666-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1623258&viewfull=1#post1623258

Long Juan
12-23-12, 16:42
Has anyone TOFTT on the previously mentioned provider?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh.=1#post1623258

Member #4630
01-28-13, 18:22
I'm pretty sad about the state of massage affairs here in Daytona Beach. I look at review from 2009 and back. I'm just shaking my head at what we have now.

Dna Donor
01-31-13, 10:20
I'm pretty sad about the state of massage affairs here in Daytona Beach. I look at review from 2009 and back. I'm just shaking my head at what we have now. I have had extras, in the past at several of the Daytona AMPs, by getting to know the girl, repeat visits but they are all gone now; its unusual to get one to go topless. So,

When I want more than HR, I go to Wind Song in Apopka, to see Jane. She is painful with her endless talking but when she uses her mouth for what God intended it for,

She is very good, as good as Dixie.

Roush 427
01-31-13, 15:33
I have had extras, in the past at several of the Daytona AMPs, by getting to know the girl, repeat visits but they are all gone now; its unusual to get one to go topless. So,

When I want more than HR, I go to Wind Song in Apopka, to see Jane. She is painful with her endless talking but when she uses her mouth for what God intended it for,

She is very good, as good as Dixie.Must be damn good if you compare her to Dixie, just sayin Roush

RedNose1
03-11-13, 22:04
Had a 30 minute dream today with Hanna whom I visited a few weeks back. I asked for light massage as their bad techniques usually leave me in pain from the hard massage. She spent a lot of time lightly massaging my Taint and blowing air on my ass. On the flip, I sat up and requested her top come off,"nobody here do that." So from past experiences this is consistant with the "no extras" policy. She did allow roaming above the clothes.

So after a typical ending, I provided a typical (minimal) tip.

Be careful out there.

Look twice, some asshole on a bike is trying to pass you on the shoulder.

Lindy54
04-05-13, 09:53
http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-mature-women-available-for-light-touch-body-rub-30/7970104

She's been advertising for some time on BP. Tried to do a search, only found one site that was less than reputable. I like her look. Any info?

Dakota46
04-05-13, 14:14
http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-mature-women-available-for-light-touch-body-rub-30/7970104

She's been advertising for some time on BP. Tried to do a search, only found one site that was less than reputable. I like her look. Any info?Have seen Nina once about 6 months ago when she lived up in Ormond. Pictures are accurate and she is a fun girl. One hour turned into a 30 flip then for 50 more lackluster BJ with hand finish. She did remove the top without a problem and lets you free roam over bottom but clothes stayed on. I think there may be more on the menu and hopefully I caught her on a bad day.

YMMV

Member #4630
04-08-13, 13:38
As anyone in Daytona knows, after the closing on Island in Ormond the area has just stunk for any sort of MP action. Rosen is still a last classic hold out but even there they have a solid line in the carpet. The place on ISB, I think, has better massages and I love the hot stone treatment. But for the after massage action, I think Rosen still ranks slightly higher.

Personally, I've decided to go to Brevard these. It is about an hour away, doesn't have the crazy traffic of Orlando or Jacksonville and the providers seem to be very grateful of your visit. On my latest trip, when the provider realized how far I had come she put in extra double efforts to make sure I'd return.

Albert47
04-08-13, 16:51
The massage parlors are so bad in our area has anyone gone to the bodyrubs instead?

A new post herehttp://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-sophisticated-petite-bombshella-rejuvinating-sensual-touch-now-awaits-20/8095907

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gorgeous-body-so-sexy-and-seductive-amazing-skills-27/7561618

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lola-24/8053177

Been thinking of these three, any 411 out there pn them thanks.

BPence47
04-08-13, 20:07
As anyone in Daytona knows, after the closing on Island in Ormond the area has just stunk for any sort of MP action. Rosen is still a last classic hold out but even there they have a solid line in the carpet. The place on ISB, I think, has better massages and I love the hot stone treatment. But for the after massage action, I think Rosen still ranks slightly higher.

Personally, I've decided to go to Brevard these. It is about an hour away, doesn't have the crazy traffic of Orlando or Jacksonville and the providers seem to be very grateful of your visit. On my latest trip, when the provider realized how far I had come she put in extra double efforts to make sure I'd return.I have been to Rosen. Orient and magic hands. I found magic hands the best but the hot stones are good at Orient. In PA they were much better. Everything offered. Which places in Brevard do you recommend? I don't mind the drive I just want to get the best treatment.

Thanks

BoredFlGuy
04-09-13, 19:48
I have been to Rosen. Orient and magic hands. I found magic hands the best but the hot stones are good at Orient. In PA they were much better. Everything offered. Which places in Brevard do you recommend? I don't mind the drive I just want to get the best treatment.

ThanksMy vote is for Sunrise, easy to get to, and every girl that works there is an absolute treat.

Dna Donor
04-20-13, 08:53
Frustrated with the numerous Korean AMP's in Daytona, thought I would try out New Moon, for the elusive extras, just not available in Daytona AMP's.

New Moon is just south of Reed Canal, on Nova, east side of Nova, in a short strip. Its a large AMP, remodeled and equipped well. The difference, the

Girl at the desk and the therapist, Susan, are Chinese. Pricing same as everywhere else- $60/30, $80/60; typical body wash but could tell right away,

The staff is overly cautious. On the wash, she used a large sponge to wash the sensitive areas, no touch by hand. Susan was pleasant, good attitude,

Spoke English BUT did not respond to any direction towards extras or at least HR. On the flip, she offered lotion to do it myself. Tried to place her hand.

There, directly asked, even started myself to see if it was a test. I had the same experience at Traditional Massage, also Chinese, I expect New Moon will

Go the way as Traditional, out of business, no one would ever repeat with an AMP that masquerades as a Korean AMP with no touch or help on the flip.

F2314
04-20-13, 11:09

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/u-l-t-i-m-a-t-e-r-e-l-a-x-a-t-i-o-n-52/3904951Did you get any intel on Margo.

Hapkido1947
04-20-13, 13:20
Frustrated with the numerous Korean AMP's in Daytona, thought I would try out New Moon, for the elusive extras, just not available in Daytona AMP's.

New Moon is just south of Reed Canal, on Nova, east side of Nova, in a short strip. Its a large AMP, remodeled and equipped well. The difference, the

Girl at the desk and the therapist, Susan, are Chinese. Pricing same as everywhere else- $60/30, $80/60; typical body wash but could tell right away,

The staff is overly cautious. On the wash, she used a large sponge to wash the sensitive areas, no touch by hand. Susan was pleasant, good attitude,

Spoke English BUT did not respond to any direction towards extras or at least HR. On the flip, she offered lotion to do it myself. Tried to place her hand.

There, directly asked, even started myself to see if it was a test. I had the same experience at Traditional Massage, also Chinese, I expect New Moon will

Go the way as Traditional, out of business, no one would ever repeat with an AMP that masquerades as a Korean AMP with no touch or help on the flip.Never been there but it sounds like the same people that own East Spa, they are all Chinese and some would offer you lotion for self HE, looks as they open and bigger and new one, because the other one started having plumming problems, and was small and old. Just saying

Dna Donor
04-21-13, 01:01
Did you get any intel on Margo.I have not seen Margo but got 2 PMs, both from reliable sources, one said her pics are not recent, she is a BBW and the menu is limited to HR; the other PM, said Margo is

Too big, not attractive, HR is the only menu choice, will not do BJ or more.

BoredFlGuy
04-21-13, 15:34
I have not seen Margo but got 2 PMs, both from reliable sources, one said her pics are not recent, she is a BBW and the menu is limited to HR; the other PM, said Margo is

Too big, not attractive, HR is the only menu choice, will not do BJ or more.I'm prob not considered reliable yet, but those descriptions are SPOT ON. I'll go ahead and add sunbeaten to them though. Dam shame too, bc I'm sure she WAS a looker.

Pilot1335
04-27-13, 13:30
I'm prob not considered reliable yet, but those descriptions are SPOT ON. I'll go ahead and add sunbeaten to them though. Dam shame too, bc I'm sure she WAS a looker.I had a dream with Margo a while ago, and she looked then like her now pictures, and she was very close to a full service GFE. We had a very nice conversation prior to meeting and so I was very relaxed when I arrived there. She met me at the door, we hugged, she led me to the room for play, and she got undressed. She did have very nice breasts, with playful nipples and she was the right kind of vocal, telling what she liked and guiding me to what she preferred. I spent the first 20 minutes playing with her, and I know she came at least 3 times. Then she asked for me to roll over and gave me a so so rub down, then on the flip she gave BBBJ but no CIM. She asked that I not digit play inside, and made sure I understood no penetration."He" got a good massage between her lips and emptied on her belly. She definitely was not a clock watcher and I had planned to repeat, but it sounds like the care of self is no more.

F2314
04-30-13, 12:23
I had a dream with Margo a while ago, and she looked then like her now pictures, and she was very close to a full service GFE. We had a very nice conversation prior to meeting and so I was very relaxed when I arrived there. She met me at the door, we hugged, she led me to the room for play, and she got undressed. She did have very nice breasts, with playful nipples and she was the right kind of vocal, telling what she liked and guiding me to what she preferred. I spent the first 20 minutes playing with her, and I know she came at least 3 times. Then she asked for me to roll over and gave me a so so rub down, then on the flip she gave BBBJ but no CIM. She asked that I not digit play inside, and made sure I understood no penetration."He" got a good massage between her lips and emptied on her belly. She definitely was not a clock watcher and I had planned to repeat, but it sounds like the care of self is no more.Hmmm now I am confused one says BBBJ with no cim and another is HJ only grrrr!

PapaE
05-17-13, 13:53
Has anyone seen Kelly yet?

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kelly-great-body-rub-3868487781-30/7257524

She says she's 30, while the pictures alone say she hasn't been 30 for quite a while. I called her a week or so ago and it sounded like she is a test smoker for Marlboro- which could explain why a 30 year old looks like a 50 year old. There are some natural raspy voices, but this was enough to deter me. Also I am hesitant to see providers who show their face but not their teeth.

She says she is. 6 for an hour. I have normal "go-to" rubbers so I don't mind passing up on something that appears less than mediocre. I have thought with the little head more than once in my life, and have been pleasantly surprised before. However, now that I've aged, the big head will outweigh the little one.

Any info would be great.

Happy hunting!

PapaE

Msbbbb
05-22-13, 09:53
Did New Moon last week. I can confirm that there are no extras here. Massage though was absolutely amazing but I ended up paying a lot for it. Here's the trick so beware. She doesn't speak hardly any English so all communications were one word and sign language. I paid for an hour and showed more $$ hoping for some extra attention which is probably why she did what she did. Totally focused on my back for most of the hour which was great but then did one of my legs and stopped."more time?" she said. Duh, yeah, finish the job! So we continued. As the other poster said, on the flip it was self serve only no matter what I did. When all was done she demanded the 90 minute rate which was $130. Oh. The shower was after the massage which was nice because she used a lot of oil. In summary. Great massage would definitely repeat for that reason but likely won't because of the cost and obvious upsell halfway through. And no HE.

Note: she did do a bare leg glide like technique on my back with the oil which was amazing. Very Nuru like. I would love to do Nuru if anyone knows of a Nuru location in Central Florida that does true Nuru let me know!

Never been there but it sounds like the same people that own East Spa, they are all Chinese and some would offer you lotion for self HE, looks as they open and bigger and new one, because the other one started having plumming problems, and was small and old. Just saying

Charliesmith
05-22-13, 20:53
Looking for a good massage and happy ending.

Gentleman, are you tired of being ignored and unappreciated? Call me, I can spoil you with an amazing erotic body rub. Are you simply stressed and overworked? I can rub those awefull stresses away. Whatever your needs or desires I'm only a phone call away. I'm not a professional but I do have strong, soothing hands, I'm very attentive and I love to please. Call Taylor 386-XXX-2950 you won't be disappointed.

I also do foot rubs.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-rubs-39/6080445

FredFlintBc
05-27-13, 08:31
As I was leaving the beach I saw a small "massage" sign on the southbound side of US1 just south of W. Granada Blvd and couldn't resist stopping. Older woman. $.7 to get in for the hour. ($.2 additional for shower). $.4 for standard HE, but I was persistent and she did BBBJCIM for $. All in all a great massage and a great ending.

Dna Donor
05-28-13, 08:51
As I was leaving the beach I saw a small "massage" sign on the southbound side of US1 just south of W. Granada Blvd and couldn't resist stopping. Older woman. $.7 to get in for the hour. ($.2 additional for shower). $.4 for standard HE, but I was persistent and she did BBBJCIM for $. All in all a great massage and a great ending.I am somewhat shocked if this is Lisa at East Spa? Her HR is so mechanical and she is not into it.

FredFlintBc
05-28-13, 21:47
I am somewhat shocked if this is Lisa at East Spa? Her HR is so mechanical and she is not into it.I always try to get more than the standard HE, but I don't get disappointed when it doesn't happen. I asked and she obliged. I did forget to ask her name.

Dna Donor
06-10-13, 11:07
Headed home, because Rosen was busy, I tried New Moon again; my first time, a couple weeks after they opened, had a bad experience, it was "do it yourself" ending, I left thinking I would never come back. Chinese have the reputation for only doing HR. But I did go again last week, saw Kim, older Chinese woman (friendly but not very attractive) who was not shy on the table shower, took direction well but appeared to be inexperienced doing HR. Touching outside only but an OK HR finish.

My guess, they finally figured they needed to make customers happy if they expect them to come back.

Heehoolyz
06-20-13, 17:28

Had a body rub session with Nina recently and here's my report. She looks better in person than pics. Has a huge nice rack. After the flip I asked what her rules were for mutual touch and she said with a smile "I don't discuss them" and I took that to mean "try me" so I did with no resistance, only encouragement by her moving closer and making what ever I reached for accessible. Unlike a previous report she did allow her pants completely off and FIV all I wanted. Did not try DATY, maybe I should have. She started with a HJ and switched it up with some BBBJ but I am not a quick release fellow so I took over for her and was treated to a wonderful show of her self satisfaction with her left hand while helping me out with her right hand. Worked out great. I was out her fee of 75 for the session and tipped 50. Stayed 55 minutes of my hour and would recommend.

Adrian316
06-24-13, 20:36
I'm new here I'm looking for best places to go when I get to town.

Charliesmith
07-04-13, 00:59
I finally called her and it turn outs she is the GIRL NEXT DOOR FROM SOUTH DAYTONA.

Looking for a good massage and happy ending.

Gentleman, are you tired of being ignored and unappreciated? Call me, I can spoil you with an amazing erotic body rub. Are you simply stressed and overworked? I can rub those awefull stresses away. Whatever your needs or desires I'm only a phone call away. I'm not a professional but I do have strong, soothing hands, I'm very attentive and I love to please. Call Taylor 386-XXX-2950 you won't be disappointed.

I also do foot rubs.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-body-rubs-39/6080445

AndyMo
07-04-13, 08:57
I finally called her and it turn outs she is the GIRL NEXT DOOR FROM SOUTH DAYTONA.How about a review?

Lindy54
07-14-13, 16:35
Tried searching the forum with negative results. BP lists it as new, of course they're all new or having a grand opening every few months. Any info would be appreciated.

Pilot1335
07-18-13, 10:45
Has anyone seen Kelly in Deltona:

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/above-and-beyond-your-expectations-call-386-848-7781-30/8792260

I called her once and she said session is 100, but now she is "working with you". Thanks.

VerySlowly
07-22-13, 08:59
How about a review?If it's the "girl next door" she is a nice shy girl, mid to late 30's, is quite submissive, decent body a little on the thin side. In her own words her "Specialty" is a BBBJ and I have to say it was excellent ah yes very nice.

VS

Dna Donor
07-27-13, 11:00
Just wanted to provide some feedback on this new AMP, on Beville, close to Ridgewood and RR tracks, across from the golf course.

I was told the shower will not be in operation until Monday. 7/29, however that might be optimistic? Saw a late 30's Korean, said she used to

Work in Orlando; same old same old 80 hr. 60 hhr. The spa is larger than average, don't know how many ladies.

It was about the same as every other Daytona AMP.

Jay7005
07-29-13, 11:10
Has anyone seen Kelly in Deltona:

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/above-and-beyond-your-expectations-call-386-848-7781-30/8792260

I called her once and she said session is 100, but now she is "working with you". Thanks.Kelly does a decent job, but don't be fooled by the ads. She has not seen 31 in a long time. She is closer to mid 40s. But again, does a good job. To me age doesn't matter, as I have been with women from 20-60, But I believe in truth in advertising.

BoredFlGuy
07-29-13, 16:29
It was about the same as every other Daytona AMP.Is it a new name or whole new place? Seems like I recall there being a place down that way for years, could be wrong though. Dam shame as it being the same as all the others in the area, honestly wouldn't expect it any other way. Thanks for the info.

Dna Donor
07-29-13, 21:27
Is it a new name or whole new place? Seems like I recall there being a place down that way for years, could be wrong though. Dam shame as it being the same as all the others in the area, honestly wouldn't expect it any other way. Thanks for the info.There was a Chinese place a few blocks west "Traditonal", no HR, nothing, went out of business quick, this is a new place, close to the RR tracks, at the end of a strip of low end stores, there has not been a place at this spot in the last 10 years;

Joanally Berns place, very close has been there a long time but this is a new K AMP, K crew is from Orlando.

Two Nutts
07-30-13, 23:20
By the RR tracks. I had an average time with Jena. But while it was a standard release she took her time and told me to relaxe and take my time and just enjoy. That was a nice change, massage was very good as well. Tiped 40.

Went back a cpl days later and pushed the envelope. She earned a much bigger tip. You guys are lucky to have this one in Daytona. As stated earlier, she is worked at a AMP in Orlando.

I also hit the one up the street on nova (can't remember the name as I'm posting) I've been there before. Very pretty young asain girl. But only standard finish. The massage was more teasing than relaxing, but still somewhere I'd repeat again. 2 girls there and both very hot looking.

OrlandoDoc
07-31-13, 09:05
She sounds interesting but I can't seem to find any information on her anywhere.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/super-sweet-and-sexy-irish-girl-here-to-bring-a-smile-to-your-face-28/8527127

PM if you don't want to post.

Thanks

Dna Donor
08-05-13, 18:50
She advertises out of Orlando, could not find much on her, anyone who has a report, would appreciate a response. Tired of the Daytona AMPs, very few offer more than HR,

Would like to have a regular stop in Daytona for extras. Had that when Dixie & Murta were in business.

http://daytona.craigslist.org/thp/3981509145.html

BuddyDaDog
08-06-13, 11:45
Hi I just posted this yesterday in the backpage review section. I know its not in the Daytona area and might not qualify to be posted here but I would like to highly recommend anyone who wants the ultimate AMP / asian escort experience you must travel to the Millenia Mall area and go see:

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs.ics-26/8468156

Believe every review you see on them. The only other asian experience I have had that is similar was in Las Vegas.

BuddyDaDog
08-06-13, 16:04
Hi I just posted this yesterday in the backpage review section. I know its not in the Daytona area and might not qualify to be posted here but I would like to highly recommend anyone who wants the ultimate AMP / asian escort experience you must travel to the Millenia Mall area and go see:

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs.ics-26/8468156

Believe every review you see on them. The only other asian experience I have had that is similar was in Las Vegas.Here is a working link sorry:

http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/andlt3-omg-sexy-and-asian-jasmine-and-new-to-the-scene-stella-andlt3-no-fake-pics-25/8468156

Nefan2975
08-12-13, 08:56

Had a body rub session with Nina recently and here's my report. She looks better in person than pics. Has a huge nice rack. After the flip I asked what her rules were for mutual touch and she said with a smile "I don't discuss them" and I took that to mean "try me" so I did with no resistance, only encouragement by her moving closer and making what ever I reached for accessible. Unlike a previous report she did allow her pants completely off and FIV all I wanted. Did not try DATY, maybe I should have. She started with a HJ and switched it up with some BBBJ but I am not a quick release fellow so I took over for her and was treated to a wonderful show of her self satisfaction with her left hand while helping me out with her right hand. Worked out great. I was out her fee of 75 for the session and tipped 50. Stayed 55 minutes of my hour and would recommend.

255979Got the chance to meet her last week. Pics are her but she does look better in person. As always YMMV she was nice but my session seemed rushed. Thinking she might be more comfortable on a second visit. I also asked her rules on flip was told if I broke them she would let me know. Think I will try a second visit before not recommending. $.2 with tip.

CoobaCooba
08-14-13, 20:16
She sounds interesting but I can't seem to find any information on her anywhere.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/super-sweet-and-sexy-irish-girl-here-to-bring-a-smile-to-your-face-28/8527127

PM if you don't want to post.

ThanksShe is a super sweet girl with just a touch of the "escort" attitude. Her place on the beach is inconvenient to my location, otherwise I would see her more often. She gives an absolutely incredible massage. I would see her for the massage only. She does get naked, but the touching is limited. If you want more, she's not your girl. By the way, she looks fantastic naked! The release is nice, but it's more anti-climatic after the massage. I recommend her highly!

BobberFun
08-16-13, 04:43
Got the chance to meet her last week. Pics are her but she does look better in person. As always YMMV she was nice but my session seemed rushed. Thinking she might be more comfortable on a second visit. I also asked her rules on flip was told if I broke them she would let me know. Think I will try a second visit before not recommending. $.2 with tip.I met Nina a short time ago. Very sweet lady. Incredible breasts. Pretty quick to get naked with seeming no limit to the touching. Great BBBJ and an intense release. I believe her 'rules' are minimal as she gets to know you. Based on my wonderful experience I will be seeing her again.

Cal 41
08-16-13, 08:26
Went to Rosen last Saturday morningat10 am. The place got busy so won't try that again but Candy greeted me and wow what a pretty Asian, probably 5'3' 115# good curves. She gave good TS with lots of cleaning the boys. On to a decent massage which included lots of brushing lightly touching ass, balls had me turned on early. Before the flip started caressing balls ass from behind then on flip a decent HE but really massaged the boys to explosive end. Not much mutual touching allowed but after the end she seemed to loosen up so I'm thinking next time may be better and damn would I like to explore her body. Oh almost forgot she really blew air on ass and balls a lot and seemed to enjoy doing that. I have to repeat next time I'm in Daytona area.

Lebowski69
08-20-13, 11:11
Recently visited Rosen used to be a regular but started going to Orlando for my AMP fun. Cindy the mamsan recognized me and showed me into the room. She told me the other girl Holly was much younger but busy. Chi was my girl older Korean girl. Very nice TS and massage standard hand release. The massage was great the HE was standard. Not a bad experience but better can be had in Orlando. Next time I'm stuck in Daytona I may try Holly all in all not a bad way to waste an hour.

Daytona302
08-22-13, 20:19
Booked an appointment with Lola for massage earlier this week, drove to here location and called as agreed. No answer. Wasted driver and waste of time.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lolas-available-9am-7pm-25/9099695

FloridaXxxFun
08-23-13, 08:04
Booked an appointment with Lola for massage earlier this week, drove to here location and called as agreed. No answer. Wasted driver and waste of time.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lolas-available-9am-7pm-25/9099695Good example of YMMV. My experience with Lola has been quite the opposite. Very accomodating, very pretty and personable, and services as promised. Seniors may PM for details.

Msbbbb
08-23-13, 12:56
Good example of YMMV. My experience with Lola has been quite the opposite. Very accomodating, very pretty and personable, and services as promised. Seniors may PM for details.Agree here. Lola is very good looking and very personable. A dream I had of her once resulted in some mutually satisfying results though upsell for any additional benefits kind of sucked. Have to agree that her services are as promised. Definitely give her another chance.

Daytona302
08-23-13, 16:08
Went by Rosen Yesterday and the young cute girl is no longer there.

Iwtfaht
08-26-13, 08:49
Good example of YMMV. My experience with Lola has been quite the opposite. Very accomodating, very pretty and personable, and services as promised. Seniors may PM for details.I too was stood up. Drove over an hour to meet, upon arrival, she did not answer phone. What a rip off.

Xinyl
08-30-13, 18:58
I wanted to try this new AMP near the RR tracks on Beville. I knew they had been closed for a little while with renovations, but it had been a while, and one decent review. I showed up and a guy was doing construction work right in the hall in front of the door. He told me the waiting room was right here and it would be 20 minutes. Weird. He and the lady both said it was the first day they had reopened, but they had a BP ad from the day prior. All I really wanted was a 30 minute to check the place out.

I don't know how to rate this one, it was overall a bad experience. The lady was definitely older and not very attractive. She put me in one dark room for like 30 seconds then to the actual room. She had to plug in the lamp and everything. She never even asked for money or how long I wanted to stay, just if I wanted a shower. I told her yes and that also only wanted to stay for 30 minutes. She was friendly and some light conversation. She gave me a half assed shower, and kept the unit covered. The good thing is the massage was actually pretty good, lots of pressure and backwalking. I was starting to think there would be no HE, and honestly I could have been cool with that. She started the light rubbing, but what she was saying didn't make sense. She kept saying time to go home, all the while giving me more ass play and even reaching underneath. She told me to turn over, and while playing with my crank, she again was saying time to go home. I was really confused, I asked her if she would finish me off, but she said no she can't, but still she was steadily handling my unit. She then went and got some oil and gave a pretty good HE with ball attention and all.

The whole experience was not very good, from the construction, really lame shower, mixed HE signals, decent massage. I asked if it was only her that worked there, but she said something that I didn't understand. It was. 60 for the half and I left. 30. I may give this place another shot a few months down the road when they get their act together.

Daytona302
09-07-13, 17:48
I decided to give Renee a try and WOW was it great. Her pictures are recent and in my opinion do not do her justice. She is even better in person. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would give here a 9 easily. Great personality, easy to set up an appointment, and a very nice and clean place. The massage was better than I could have hopped for and there is still a smile on my face. No need to waste your time at any of those AMP's with crappy massages, someone who does not speak English, and poor results. Give Renee a try and you will not be sorry.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pure-pleasure-sensual-massage-licensed-27/9210596

Dakota46
09-08-13, 14:49
Went to Magic Hands on Sat and was greeted by a tiny middle aged lady with the usual smile. One hour with table shower the typical $80 and she gave a great scrub and got everything very clean. Asked whether light, medium, or hard massage and I choose medium. Said her name was Linda and she had been in country 1 month from South Korea. Massage was good and then the usual tease before flip with more tease and decent release, then nice warm towel clean up and rest of time spent on front of body massage. When time up it was ok your done, I dressed myself which was a first for me in an AMP, while she cleaned up the room. Left $40. 00 for tip before start of massage and there was no upsell or games.

Hapkido1947
09-12-13, 18:15
Went there to TFTT and was met by an 40 plus korean lady, who invited me inside with a very nice smile, then a younger mid to late 30 korean lady greeted me and asked to service me, paid fee and wastaken to table shower with lots of cleaning in all areas, she wasvery nice and talked to me. After a professional massage, a really good one for a full 35 minutes, and then 15 min of playing and another 15 min of frontal professional massage, tipped 50 because of the massage and playtime, will definately repeat

Jp407
09-13-13, 21:46
Was looking forward to seeing Renee today while spending some time in Daytona. Went right to voice mail all morning, with no return call. Anyone else having same? Maybe she took the day off? Hopefully I can catch up with her and my next trip.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pure-pleasure-sensual-massage-licensed-27/9210596

Lebowski69
09-19-13, 11:58
Was looking forward to seeing Renee today while spending some time in Daytona. Went right to voice mail all morning, with no return call. Anyone else having same? Maybe she took the day off? Hopefully I can catch up with her and my next trip.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pure-pleasure-sensual-massage-licensed-27/9210596Had been in contact with her trying to set something up. She texted me saying wasn't feeling well and needed to cancel. Asked her to pm me when she was back on her feet. Hope to hear from her soon. Looking forward to meeting her.

The dude abides.

Jp407
09-20-13, 19:25
Thanks for passing along the info.

Had been in contact with her trying to set something up. She texted me saying wasn't feeling well and needed to cancel. Asked her to pm me when she was back on her feet. Hope to hear from her soon. Looking forward to meeting her.

The dude abides.

Nefan2975
09-30-13, 19:45
Got the chance to meet her last week. Pics are her but she does look better in person. As always YMMV she was nice but my session seemed rushed. Thinking she might be more comfortable on a second visit. I also asked her rules on flip was told if I broke them she would let me know. Think I will try a second visit before not recommending. $.2 with tip.Tried to get ahold of Nikkipassions schedules didn't match. Said I would give Nina a second try. Safe incall roads a little rough due to the rains. BBBJ on the flip was good, my hands free to roam. Tried to get DATY said she doesn't man or woman, oh well. After this session and others won't be partaking in messages anymore unless I do a nuru. Nina is a lovely lady treat her well. Now don't get me wrong I would repeat.

Sgorka
10-23-13, 23:35
Visited on Monday. Had a session with nina I think she said. Only been working there 3 days supposedly. In from New York. Good job on table shower washed all there was to wash, playful and fun to be with. Farily good massage and standard release. Not a lot of roaming hands allowed though.

Summertime0777
10-24-13, 10:33
What does Renee charge for a massage?

Had been in contact with her trying to set something up. She texted me saying wasn't feeling well and needed to cancel. Asked her to pm me when she was back on her feet. Hope to hear from her soon. Looking forward to meeting her.

The dude abides.

Jolleyroger
10-24-13, 19:06
What does Renee charge for a massage?http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pure-pleasure-sensual-massage-licensed-27/9210596

The link will take you to her web site, where you can find services and rates.

Play it safe.

J.are.

Dakota46
10-25-13, 13:27
Stopped by Tues at 2 pm greeted by a very friendly lady from NY who supposedly came down just before bike week named Mina I think, short pretty, tight legs. 80 for the hour and left 40 for tip. Great table shower with everything squeaky clean. Best massage I have had at a parlor in a long long time. She knows how to work out knots without that finger or elbow needing and did a great job. HJ in the end was better than most. She would let me rub her legs and ass over clothes only, will see if that changes in the future. Would repeat.

BoredFlGuy
10-25-13, 21:29
Stopped by Tues at 2 pm greeted by a very friendly lady from NY who supposedly came down just before bike week named Mina I think, short pretty, tight legs. 80 for the hour and left 40 for tip. Great table shower with everything squeaky clean. Best massage I have had at a parlor in a long long time. She knows how to work out knots without that finger or elbow needing and did a great job. HJ in the end was better than most. She would let me rub her legs and ass over clothes only, will see if that changes in the future. Would repeat.I went here a month or so and was shocked and amazed at the quality of everything, had the same experience as you.

Dakota46
10-28-13, 16:38
Drove By the old Taboo place on Nova Road in Holly Hill across from Wally World just north of Flomich and it had a For Rent sign hanging on the door, so I guess the last of the in call buyer beware places finally closed or she got busted.

MGant
11-10-13, 23:58
OK, we all have to start somewhere. All of you had a very first post at some point in time. Please be easy on me I'm not new to the hobby, just this site.

I recently went to visit Nina. I don't think I copied the link like most of you but it will get you to her.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-mature-women-available-for-light-touch-body-rub-31/7970104

She's a very nice lady and has a great body. Incredible breasts. Excellent hands and the massage was great. On the flip after mutual touching she removed her attire and my hands were free to roam at will. It didn't take long before she did an excellent BBBJ. Being my first time seeing her I didn't push for any more. I have a feeling that she has few rules once she gets to know you. Possibly even FS. I would give her the thumbs up and I will be seeing her again.

Wanttoknow67
11-12-13, 00:55
I really tried to set something up with her. Times were set up and she moved them back. Text's were sent and some would get answered imediately others took up to 30 minutes. The very unfortunate part was the longest delay was after she made me an offer for a massage that sounded like fun and I could afford. I texted her 3 times to say yes and called once to confirm but no answer. Then she texts me back with "Well what did you decide?" Well I decided you screwed around long enough that I had no time left to see her. To bad I was looking forward to it.

DaytonaFun13
11-15-13, 13:46
After viewing all of the positive reviews I figured I would try something new as I have tried the others and made Magic Hands my go to spot. I was greeted by a late 30's possibly early 40's lady who stated she had been working there for only 10 days and moved from Virginia. I do not recall her name. We started with a shower to which she insisted I was covered with a wash cloth, from here I knew it would be bad. The massage was good however as I had anticipated nothing beyond a massage.

This was very disappointing as I will likely never return and experience what many have rated positively.

Flabjhound
11-16-13, 11:15
I was in the Daytona area for business yesterday, when I was done I had some time and on the look of her pics and reviews I read here decided to give Nina a call. She is super sweet and very accommodating. Her studio is a little out of the way but WOW. Well worth the effort. She gave great directions and it wasn't difficult to find.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rub-31/7970104

She looks way better in person than in the pics.. She has an amazing body and her tits are out of this world.. Nice light touch rubdown then on the flip she said I could touch her and she would let me know if I did anything wrong.. Well, I tried to do something wrong and she never stopped me. Excellent BBBJ, nice hand work and she was sexy as hell. I will repeat..

Msbbbb
12-04-13, 14:21
I dreamed of Veronica last week.

For those that have fantasized about a perfect 10 hottie and the extremely hot massage technique of Nuru, this is it. The donation was a bit more but Nuru is of course messy so I understand the cost. Veronica's skills are unmatched and this being my first nuru session ever, it was all I hoped it would be. Her place was safe, clean, and the shower was a bonus to get the gel off (which she helped with). In my dream she said she does other sessions that aren't as pricy which I will definitely return for regular sessions. But the nuru is awesome and I may just save my pennies for another nuru dream.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-of-a-lifetime-27/7247521

Hapkido1947
12-05-13, 13:03
I dreamed of Veronica last week.

For those that have fantasized about a perfect 10 hottie and the extremely hot massage technique of Nuru, this is it. The donation was a bit more but Nuru is of course messy so I understand the cost. Veronica's skills are unmatched and this being my first nuru session ever, it was all I hoped it would be. Her place was safe, clean, and the shower was a bonus to get the gel off (which she helped with). In my dream she said she does other sessions that aren't as pricy which I will definitely return for regular sessions. But the nuru is awesome and I may just save my pennies for another nuru dream.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-of-a-lifetime-27/7247521Hey PM me with details.

Hapkido1947
12-05-13, 13:06
Hey fellow mongers have anyone tried the LMT's listed in the advertisement section of the DB newspaper? Except for the European massages I have not tired the others, thanks.

Ccon66
12-09-13, 19:48
I really tried to set something up with her. Times were set up and she moved them back. Text's were sent and some would get answered imediately others took up to 30 minutes. The very unfortunate part was the longest delay was after she made me an offer for a massage that sounded like fun and I could afford. I texted her 3 times to say yes and called once to confirm but no answer. Then she texts me back with "Well what did you decide?" Well I decided you screwed around long enough that I had no time left to see her. To bad I was looking forward to it.That's unfortunate, as she is 100% worth it. It's a 3-hour round trip drive for me to see her and I do it without hesitation.

OrtonaDude
12-10-13, 16:15
Ok, longtime lurker, but going to try to get caught up on some reports. Will try to get them all in the next week or so.

I had a dream about going to Magic Hands on 92 a while back. Seemed like a decent place. I was really impressed with the cleanliness, and general atmosphere. This was my first time at an AMP, so I was pretty nervous. Anyhow, I had a great TS with plenty of cleaning everywhere. The lady was nice and dried me off very well. Went in for my 1 hour massage. I actually got a great massage, WOB, and hot rock session. I didn't like the WOB very much, but the hot rocks were great. Some light scratching / massage in the crack area and it was Time for the flip. She says "you want", I said yes, and she went at it. Great HE with hot towel cleanup. Will definitely repeat. $.2 with tip. Overall a great dream.

Iwtfaht
12-12-13, 08:15
I had a dream the other day with this little sweetheart. http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/super-sweet-and-sexy-irish-girl-here-to-bring-a-smile-to-your-face-28/8527127.

Easy to make an appt by e-mail. Upon arrival I was met by a gorgeous friendly, outgoing young lady. In my dream she led me to the shower, and brought me fresh towels and told me she would. E in the next room getting undressed and when I finished my shower, meet her there. When I walked into the massage room, she was totally nude, beautiful and had me lay down on the matress. She uses a lot of oil, but gives a rub-down that is relaxing and hints of sensuality. On the flip, rub becomes increasing sensuous, with occasionally accidental bumping which turns to deliberate contact. Totally different than most AMP's I have visited. Not as direct, but just as relaxing and exciting. She finished leaving me with a smile on my face. This was my first visit, there was no roaming permitted. I did not get the impression that it would be allowed on any subsequent visits. Her ad clearly states "not an escort". It did not matter, I had a full hour of a vivacious, friendly, sensual young lady giving me a wonderful rubdown and I left very happy. She is a gem. In my dream total damage for an hour was $.25.

OrtonaDude
12-12-13, 12:43
I had a dream the other day with this little sweetheart. http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/super-sweet-and-sexy-irish-girl-here-to-bring-a-smile-to-your-face-28/8527127.

Easy to make an appt by e-mail. Upon arrival I was met by a gorgeous friendly, outgoing young lady. In my dream she led me to the shower, and brought me fresh towels and told me she would. E in the next room getting undressed and when I finished my shower, meet her there. When I walked into the massage room, she was totally nude, beautiful and had me lay down on the matress. She uses a lot of oil, but gives a rub-down that is relaxing and hints of sensuality. On the flip, rub becomes increasing sensuous, with occasionally accidental bumping which turns to deliberate contact. Totally different than most AMP's I have visited. Not as direct, but just as relaxing and exciting. She finished leaving me with a smile on my face. This was my first visit, there was no roaming permitted. I did not get the impression that it would be allowed on any subsequent visits. Her ad clearly states "not an escort". It did not matter, I had a full hour of a vivacious, friendly, sensual young lady giving me a wonderful rubdown and I left very happy. She is a gem. In my dream total damage for an hour was $.25.Nice! I was wondering about her. Kind of thought it was TGTBT. Kind of weird that she did full nude with no touching? Oh well, might give her a shot.

OrtonaDude
12-12-13, 21:27
Well, I wanted to give my report from a about a month and half ago. Went to give New Moon on Nova a shot. First thing in the door was a desk with receptionist. Bad sign # 1. Then I was escorted to a room with a business like dressed asian girl. She was pretty and fairly young, but very professional. Asked for a table shower but she said it was busy so I had to wait until after the massage. Got a great 45 minute massage, back only, with way to much oil. I was swimming in it. Then at the 45 mark she took me in for table shower. Not to bad but again, very business like. When she flipped me, she quickly covered my boys with a washrag and didn't touch them. Plus, the soap the use was very strong flower scented. Horrible. She took me back to the room and said she was leaving while I dressed. WTH? First time I've never got a HE? I left her a 20 and got the hell out of there, feeling frustrated and smelling like a flower store. Definitely will not repeat. I am sure they won't last long.

Xinyl
12-13-13, 13:04
Well, I wanted to give my report from a about a month and half ago. Went to give New Moon on Nova a shot. First thing in the door was a desk with receptionist. Bad sign # 1. Then I was escorted to a room with a business like dressed asian girl. She was pretty and fairly young, but very professional. Asked for a table shower but she said it was busy so I had to wait until after the massage. Got a great 45 minute massage, back only, with way to much oil. I was swimming in it. Then at the 45 mark she took me in for table shower. Not to bad but again, very business like. When she flipped me, she quickly covered my boys with a washrag and didn't touch them. Plus, the soap the use was very strong flower scented. Horrible. She took me back to the room and said she was leaving while I dressed. WTH? First time I've never got a HE? I left her a 20 and got the hell out of there, feeling frustrated and smelling like a flower store. Definitely will not repeat. I am sure they won't last long.This place has been reviewed several times as non-erotic. Do more research before you go. If you got no HE, then why the tip? Dumb...

OrtonaDude
12-13-13, 15:03
This place has been reviewed several times as non-erotic. Do more research before you go. If you got no HE, then why the tip? Dumb...Well. It wasn't to long after they opened and only had 1 or 2 reviews when I went. And I just tipped the 20 because the massage was good. Didn't feel like leaving it though. That was only my second place, just starting out at this, so getting it figured out.

ExCaptHookerT6
12-13-13, 17:22
Saw nina today she is everything and more go see her you won't be disappointed one thing she is drop dead beautiful her pixs don't do her justice she is such a sweet angel I plan on seeing her again soon and ill have a present for her.

Nefan2975
12-15-13, 10:40
Saw nina today she is everything and more go see her you won't be disappointed one thing she is drop dead beautiful her pixs don't do her justice she is such a sweet angel I plan on seeing her again soon and ill have a present for her.[Deleted by Admin]would you like to elaborate? What you have said is the same thing others and myself have said.

MGant
12-16-13, 08:11
[DeletedbyAdmin]would you like to elaborate? What you have said is the same thing others and myself have said.

I can say the same thing about Nina. Maybe try a PM? I know I'm new here but I think some guys don't want to post all the details.

Two Nutts
12-18-13, 22:36
Anybody try it, or just not saying in public?

I made it to town again last week, first stop was the place by the tracks. Saw the one I reviewed back in July. She saw me and about knocked be down running up to me. Needless to say things were GREAT! She gave a good rub then said she was going to take a quick shower for me. Guess you guys can figure out the rest. Tipped 100. Feel free to pm any questions, tho I'm not sure what they would be.

Went back 2 days later for the same thing. WHEW.

Next day I went to holly hill place. Standard finnish with a good massage, tipped 40 They said they were open 2 months.

OrtonaDude
12-21-13, 18:40

I made it to town again last week, first stop was the place by the tracks. Saw the one I reviewed back in July. She saw me and about knocked be down running up to me. Needless to say things were GREAT! She gave a good rub then said she was going to take a quick shower for me. Guess you guys can figure out the rest. Tipped 100. Feel free to pm any questions, tho I'm not sure what they would be.

Next day I went to holly hill place. Standard finnish with a good massage, tipped 40 They said they were open 2 months.Where in Holly Hill, I thought I knew all of the AMPs but don't know of any in Holly Hill. Are you talking about the one on Ridgewood in Ormond? They have a new sign up.

OrtonaDude
12-21-13, 18:57
Went to Rosen several weeks ago and had a nice dream. I chose the hour like I always do. Decent looking girl (age? . I stripped down and was led in for TS. Great TS with all areas hit, and the special one more so until I almost had to ask her to stop LOL. Anyhow, went in and got a decent massage, followed by her blowing on my backdoor. Never tried that before, but she was great and had me hopping all over the place. Finally did the flip and after her asking if it was ok, she got some oil and went to town. After the blowing thing, she had me ready to blow so I didn't last long. Hot towel cleanup. I think we were completely done in 45, but I didn't mind. Tipped .4. TS was 9 out of 10, massage 6 out of 10, and HE was 8 out of 10. Definitely will repeat in my dreams. Total was $.2.

Two Nutts
12-22-13, 21:24
Where in Holly Hill, I thought I knew all of the AMPs but don't know of any in Holly Hill. Are you talking about the one on Ridgewood in Ormond? They have a new sign up.Its on the left heading toward granada Road. On ridgewood I'm not sure where the HH boundries are, I just remember seeing a welcome to HH sign. You can't miss the big sign right on the Road. Sorry for the confusion.

OrtonaDude
12-24-13, 12:33
Its on the left heading toward granada Road. On ridgewood I'm not sure where the HH boundries are, I just remember seeing a welcome to HH sign. You can't miss the big sign right on the Road. Sorry for the confusion.Perfect, that's the one that I was thinking about. Thanks.

Topherman
12-24-13, 13:15

Next day I went to holly hill place. Standard finnish with a good massage, tipped 40 They said they were open 2 months.

I took a ride looking for my truck... Shhh. hahaha The place is in Ormond on the West side of Ridgewood Ave.

T-Man.

Daytona302
12-24-13, 17:49
I took a ride looking for my truck... Shhh. hahaha The place is in Ormond on the West side of Ridgewood Ave.

T-Man.They are just a regular massage parlor. No extras and a crappy massage. They won't be around for long.

Two Nutts
12-25-13, 22:41
They are just a regular massage parlor. No extras and a crappy massage. They won't be around for long.If by no extras you mean no HE, well then you just don't know.

OrtonaDude
12-26-13, 00:13

T-Man.Ok cool. Thought that was the place he was talking about. Heard bad reports about it in the past, so I was curious since the new sign went up. You know how they are, they are always "new management" blah blah blah constantly.

Daytona302
12-26-13, 00:22
If by no extras you mean no HE, well then you just don't know.All I am doing is posting my experience there. All that was offered was a crappy massage.

OrtonaDude
12-27-13, 08:14
All I am doing is posting my experience there. All that was offered was a crappy massage.That's why I was wanting to clarify the location with Two Nuts. All that I have heard was bad reports, so now it seems like with the new sign and name change, they are at least offering HE now.

Albert47
12-28-13, 01:06
I have been only able to find one review on this site. Can anyone give me a little more info.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/experience-of-a-lifetime-27/7247521

Thanks.

Lindy54
01-03-14, 22:41
http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/american-redhead-independent-discreet-extreme-privacy-30/7409310

I know there was some info posted about her a few months ago but I couldn't find it.I think it said she was bigger than the pic and rub was lackluster. Anyone remember, or can provide updates. Thanks.

Robert59
01-04-14, 10:47
http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/american-redhead-independent-discreet-extreme-privacy-30/7409310

I know there was some info posted about her a few months ago but I couldn't find it.I think it said she was bigger than the pic and rub was lackluster. Anyone remember, or can provide updates. Thanks.The keyword for her is American and its in the BP section. Here is the link for my search http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=22742.

Lindy54
01-04-14, 17:03
The keyword for her is American and its in the BP section. Here is the link for my search http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/search.php?searchid=22742.Clicked on this and it said there is nothing{TCS. Ellipses}What was the date you wrote it?

Robert59
01-04-14, 21:28
Clicked on this and it said there is nothing{TCS. Ellipses}What was the date you wrote it?Search in the BP section on American.

Lindy54
01-04-14, 22:18
Search in the BP section on American.Thanks for the info..I guess..Your post was very helpful{TCS. Ellipses}I guess..

BTW I did search and eventually found it, not by using the thread you posted, which said nothing{TCS. Ellipses}Thnaks again{TCS. Ellipses}.

[blue]Please stop using so many ellipses.

Thanks,

A2

Robert59
01-05-14, 14:39
Recently visited 2 of the Daytona AMP's, Magic and Ichiban. Both normal AMP service, table shower, massage, hot towel, flip, HE! The main difference for me was the massage at Magic was outstanding and the teasing before the flip was great (sorry don't remember her name). At Ichiban, the very sweet younger girl (Hanna) had a very soft and playful touch during the TS but her massage sucked big time. Both allowed roaming on the outside but Hanna was a little more into it and even acted like she had an O. I had a good time at both will repeat at Magic for sure because of the massage itself, not sure about Ichiban but maybe.

Albert47
01-06-14, 01:13
Wondering if any of you have tried a nuru massage.

I think it would be very interesting. Any suggestions please contact me. Thanks al.

HotRocks
01-06-14, 10:36
I wonder who the person was that created a big scene at the AMP yesterday (Sunday) because the girl gave him a happy ending and he said he came for a massage and didn't get one and screaming that he wanted his $60 back. Then proceeded to demand $20 for gas money for his drive from Port Orange or he was going to call the police. My masseuse went out to help resolve the issue. She give the asshole his $60 back, but not gas money. I proceeded to ask when she came back in. The guy was all hands though the massage then finished with the happy ending and the guy let her with no complaints, then goes off the fucking wall screaming about not getting a decent massage. The walls are not that thick, I heard it all. I was about to get dressed and go out there and call the cops myself and have him arrested for disturbing my peace. They have his picture on their entrance camera and I told them they should circulate it to the other AMPs in central Florida so they could deny him service. A bastard like this should be banned from all of them. He has already screwed it up for many to come. I might also add, he also screwed up my visit and he owes me $80 and a happy ending.

OrtonaDude
01-06-14, 12:35
I wonder who the person was that created a big scene at the AMP yesterday (Sunday) because the girl gave him a happy ending and he said he came for a massage and didn't get one and screaming that he wanted his $60 back. Then proceeded to demand $20 for gas money for his drive from Port Orange or he was going to call the police. My masseuse went out to help resolve the issue. She give the asshole his $60 back, but not gas money. I proceeded to ask when she came back in. The guy was all hands though the massage then finished with the happy ending and the guy let her with no complaints, then goes off the fucking wall screaming about not getting a decent massage. The walls are not that thick, I heard it all. I was about to get dressed and go out there and call the cops myself and have him arrested for disturbing my peace. They have his picture on their entrance camera and I told them they should circulate it to the other AMPs in central Florida so they could deny him service. A bastard like this should be banned from all of them. He has already screwed it up for many to come. I might also add, he also screwed up my visit and he owes me $80 and a happy ending.What an idiot! Crap, one jerkoff ruining it for all of us. Which place was it so I can avoid for a month or so? I am sure that they are a little gun shy now.

Robert59
01-06-14, 13:07
I wonder who the person was that created a big scene at the AMP yesterday (Sunday) because the girl gave him a happy ending and he said he came for a massage and didn't get one and screaming that he wanted his $60 back. Then proceeded to demand $20 for gas money for his drive from Port Orange or he was going to call the police. My masseuse went out to help resolve the issue. She give the asshole his $60 back, but not gas money. I proceeded to ask when she came back in. The guy was all hands though the massage then finished with the happy ending and the guy let her with no complaints, then goes off the fucking wall screaming about not getting a decent massage. The walls are not that thick, I heard it all. I was about to get dressed and go out there and call the cops myself and have him arrested for disturbing my peace. They have his picture on their entrance camera and I told them they should circulate it to the other AMPs in central Florida so they could deny him service. A bastard like this should be banned from all of them. He has already screwed it up for many to come. I might also add, he also screwed up my visit and he owes me $80 and a happy ending.He should have read my post from yesterday before he went LOL! Were you at the RR tracks?

HotRocks
01-06-14, 14:41
He should have read my post from yesterday before he went LOL! Were you at the RR tracks?Actually your post did not make it before I went. I may have been at the RR tracks... I do like.

It at the RR tracks and would have gone regardless of your report.

The screaming guy was scamming them into giving his money back because he was.

Too damn cheap to pay. And yes, I am sure he wanted a HE. This dumbass guy.

Is now an outcast as far as AMPs go. He will have to drive to Miami for his next HE.

If he tries that bullshit down there, he will end up in a gators tummy.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Robert59
01-07-14, 11:01
Actually your post did not make it before I went. I may have been at the RR tracks... I do like.

It at the RR tracks and would have gone regardless of your report.

The screaming guy was scamming them into giving his money back because he was.

Too damn cheap to pay. And yes, I am sure he wanted a HE. This dumbass guy.

Is now an outcast as far as AMPs go. He will have to drive to Miami for his next HE.

If he tries that bullshit down there, he will end up in a gators tummy.
Didn't mean to offend. I was taking about him and him wanting a good massage. In my report I said I got a better massage at magic than ichi.

HotRocks
01-07-14, 11:57
Didn't mean to offend. I was taking about him and him wanting a good massage. In my report I said I got a better massage at magic than ichi.I like ichiban and have had no decent success at magic. For a while there magic had kind of homely heavy girls and that was a big turn off to me. Age is not as important as overall look and slimness to me. Sometimes a bit of age is a good thing.

Robert59
01-08-14, 11:03
I like ichiban and have had no decent success at magic. For a while there magic had kind of homely heavy girls and that was a big turn off to me. Age is not as important as overall look and slimness to me. Sometimes a bit of age is a good thing.The one from Magic was slim and not bad looking. She was a little older than Hanna at Ichi and did not have the cute factor Hanna has.

Albert47
01-08-14, 14:53
Well I'm worn out with the AMP's in daytona. Think the same thing happened here that did in NW indiana. LEO has made doing pleasure there very difficult. Been back in daytona area since October and been trying to see the independents. I really like reene.

But been stood up and often does not reply.

Then been going to nina but your one hour is only about twenty minutes.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-mature-women-available-for-light-touch-body-rub-31/7970104

Would like to try three others.

Can I geta some info on lola.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lolas-available-9am-6pm-25/9689995

And katie.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/katie-23/9500956

And one more.

http://daytona.backpage.com/Domination/new-upscale-location-26/9533556

Thanks guys as I visit I will report but I enjoy what ever heads up uou can give me.

Robert59
01-08-14, 15:59
Well I'm worn out with the AMP's in daytona. Think the same thing happened here that did in NW indiana. LEO has made doing pleasure there very difficult. Been back in daytona area since October and been trying to see the independents. I really like reene.

But been stood up and often does not reply.I saw Renee the other night. It has been hard to contact her, but if you do get to see her it is a good time. She mentioned she had some problems with her phone and caused her to lose some business so you may want to try again.

I agree with Nina. She has had some good reviews but she does nothing for me.

Katie's pics are fake. I have text with her some trying to get her to send a real pic and she won't. I finally talked to her on the phone and she sounded drunk or high. I was close to TOFTT but changed my mind at the last minute.

There are a couple of Russian LMT's in Palm Coast that you might want to try. They are on BP and CL.

HotRocks
01-08-14, 19:30

But been stood up and often does not reply.

Then been going to nina but your one hour is only about twenty minutes.

Would like to try three others.

Can I geta some info on lola.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lolas-available-9am-6pm-25/9689995

And katie.

http://daytona.backpage.com/BodyRubs/katie-23/9500956

And one more.

http://daytona.backpage.com/Domination/new-upscale-location-26/9533556

Thanks guys as I visit I will report but I enjoy what ever heads up uou can give me.Katies pic worries me, because tineye shows it all over the place. Lola is a very nice girl. Nina is nice, but lacking a little in my book. I never saw renee, but I think I would like to...

Iwtfaht
01-09-14, 07:30
Katies pic worries me, because tineye shows it all over the place. Lola is a very nice girl. Nina is nice, but lacking a little in my book. I never saw renee, but I think I would like to...Info on two of the three you requested have several posts. Recommend you do your homework.

MGant
01-09-14, 09:11
Katies pic worries me, because tineye shows it all over the place. Lola is a very nice girl. Nina is nice, but lacking a little in my book. I never saw renee, but I think I would like to...I've heard positive things about Lola but haven't seen her yet. Hopefully that will change today or tomorrow. I'm surprised on the time being cut short with Nina. My experience has been nothing but outstanding. Excellent massage, BBBJ and more including FS. Treat her nice.

HotRocks
01-09-14, 10:12
Info on two of the three you requested have several posts. Recommend you do your homework.Don't know exactly what you mean by homework. I have seen those 2 personally. I don't know how much more homework you can do than that.

OrtonaDude
01-09-14, 15:40
I like ichiban and have had no decent success at magic. For a while there magic had kind of homely heavy girls and that was a big turn off to me. Age is not as important as overall look and slimness to me. Sometimes a bit of age is a good thing.All of mine at Magic have been small and slim. Who knows on age, but not haggy at all. All pretty decent and the service has always been great so far. Still waiting to make the jump to the RR tracks, still don't like the parking there.