PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Mac Millan
06-10-10, 18:49
Gentlemen,

3 nights in a row now, I spotted atleast 5 BSWs walking just north of Young circle. The first night, I was just scouting so, I didn't go through with a transaction. The second night, I was ripped off, short girl, kinda alright looking. She started barking, " go right, go left, park here. Park there " and then we parked somewhere. Gave her $20 for a BBBJ, she was like " are you sure you don't want to have sex? " I was like " yeah I am sure, now suck my cock ". As I was suspecting, the light goes on where we were parking and she was like " Oh shit! I should get out now " and I thought ok, lesson learnt.

Last night by picked up another BSW, pretty girl, see cup tits. Said she is from philly. Quoted $ for everything. I countered saying all I have is. 4, she was ok with that. Went to her motely looking place. She gave me good love and forgot about the girl the night before.

MAC

Mac Millan
06-17-10, 00:46
I saw Nikki today, WSW, looks 6, sucks 9 and Fu*Ks 7. Very nice attitude and no rush. She quoted me. 6 and I said. 5 plus. 1 if I liked it a lot. She made sure she got the. 1, really nice girl and is a talented girl.

Calizum69
07-01-10, 00:34
Got of the turnpike on Commercial headin east and I spotted a cute BSW spinner, looped around and she jumped, it wuz about 9pm. She wanted tu get some cigz and told me she had a room nearby. We agreed on a couple of jacksons for a BBBJ. Her name Ashley and she iz 19. Nice chocolate smooth skin about 5' and 100 lbs, I played her beaver while she sucked me, nivr bubbly azz and nice attitude, no rush and I got so excited that I doubled it for full service and she got on top. This little Haitin gurl just smokes green and has nice oreal size nipples on her smooth perky breast. I got a nut off quik after I pulled out to play more with her snatch, I got hard again and pounded her again and she didn't noticed I came the first time, not a clock watcher, no rush. I would repeat and I got digitz for senior and members that have had contributed to this forum I enjoy.

Calizum

Rootbrian
07-01-10, 07:33
Oh man I havnt posted here in a while LOL. But I did learn a lot from here so I thought I'd give a little back. Well it had been nothing going on in the usual areas of US1 for awhile so I stopped checking it out but started back about 6 weeks ago. Its a lot more going on that it was. There is alot of BSWs around pembroke until the circle on US1, lately. About a month ago I met kim around 4am just north of pembroke and US1, a BSW, good attitude, looks was good, a little thick cute face, said puss was $60 BJ was. 4, but my ex gf kinda put me on to this footjob thing, so I guess I got a little foot fetish now LOL, anyway had her gimmie a footjob which she did for a dub, also she had like reallllly nice feet if your into that also, idk some of you guys must be because she said it was a common request for her which suprised me a little LOL. Had her number but had to restore my phone so I lost it, saw her again tho and I repeated so I would recommend her. About a week after that met a WSW just south of the circle on US1 around 4am, looks ok she was the MILF type if your into that, BBBJ for a dub it was pretty ok would repeat if I saw her again, she had a good attitude too. Last week met a BSW around the same area as the prior girl I mentioned, looks were ok, looked a little older, fat ass, but tits were saggin a bit although she had no bra on so maybe thats why, said $40 for a BJ, $60 for puss, told her I only had a dub and she fine for a BBBJ, was ok, more hand than mouth but still ok, I did notice she had really nice feet though, yea I'm starting to get really into the foot fetish thing LOL, can't believe I never use to notice girls feet before LOL anyway I saw her the very next night and had her give me a footjob for a dub, I'm guessin she does a good amount because she knew what she was doing. And finally tonight, saw a few BSW in the usual area but they got scooped by someone else before I could get back to them, didn't see anyone else out for awhile, so I went to check the other side of US1 north of the circle, saw a girl but wasnt sure if she was working although it was like 4am so what else could she have been doing LOL ehh she just wasnt dressed for it so I wasnt sure. But I saw a really fine girl around damn, not sure of the street it was about 3 blocks south of the 7 11 around there, on the west side of US1. Great body in shape, had a short pink shirt on showing her belly which was very sexy, and capri pants on, blond brownish hair and a cute face, so I turned around and met her. Nice girl good attitude and all but seemed kinda weird, high on something I guess or needed her hit, but she was nice. Was going to get a BJ but noticed she had like amazingly sexy feet, like if anyone has a foot fetish you need to get at this girl LOL. So I had her give me a footjob for a dub, which she did really good, was going to ask for her digits but she asked if I had a quarter for the pay phone so I assumed she didn't have a cell so didn't bother asking. Also forgot to get her name, I'll def check for her again. Maybe someone has some info on her? Again shes about 5. 5'3ish, slim, blond brownish hair, white, and works around a few blocks south of the 711 on us1 north of johnson st. Oh also saw a WSW maybe hispanic, just south of pembroke, as I was heading back, so its pretty busy out there again looks like. Didn't notice any LEO either but you never can be to careful. Oh I was thinking about video taping my uhh adventures LOL, anyone else do that, if so do they want extra to be recorded? Are they even down for it? Thanks. I hope this post helped someone out, I got alot of help/tips/advice/etc from here so just wanted to give back some. Oh also noticed this tranny girl err guy idk how that works really, sorry not my thing, around a few blocks north of pembroke and US1, she/he had some pretty big tits actually, implants I guess? But by the face you could tell he/she was/used to be a man, again not really my thing so I don't have any real info, but I'm sure someone out there is into that, so just sharing what I saw. Be safe everyone.

Rootbrian
07-01-10, 07:42
Oh yea I forgot to mention, I saw a few girls working just off of sunrise west and 95 like 1 light down, it was about 3 weeks ago around 4am, a few girls within a few blocks so I guess girls work around there, I never knew. Only saw BSWs though, so if thats not your thing I wouldn't bother. Didn't have any paper on me so didn't sample anything, but that didn't stop me from just looking LOL, and what I saw looked pretty good. Kinda far from my house so I haven't checked there since, so don't have anymore info.

Kamegrisha
07-02-10, 16:06
Was out on Fed Thursday night ands couldn't believe how many SW'ers were out last night. Started around 1230am.

So many too choose from, met 'angel' just south of the circle. She's is like a real world 7, SW 9. Couldn't believe my luck.

BBJCIM for. 30, effort was a 10. She asked for me to tell her when I was goona blow, don't normally comply with this, but she was so nice and not your typical SW. She was giving me a handy between fantastic deep throats and I told her I was going to blow, she went down and caught. Missed some, apologized and licked it off my stomach and chest before spitting.

Exceptional.

Very nice chick, not sure if I'll repeat, but I got the digits, she's looking for regulars.

When I finished with Angel, I saw Crystal north of the circle after passing on about 5 or 6 other girls, so many girls out, hard to believe.

Picked up Crystal, another BBBJ for. 30. She didn't catch, but had a lick technique that did the trick. She did clean me up with napkins afterward and was very giggly and fun while I was letting go, very nice. Before that I didn't know if I wanted to bother.

No digits, didn't ask. Tall chick, blonde, 23, great shape, small up top. She said we were in Katies driveway when she did the deed, only place she felt safe.

This may be a girl some other guys posted as Katie #2 on here, not sure.

She had the funniest line of the night. Before the BJ she asked if I had a condom, I said no do you? She said she can't carry them because she'll get a ticket if she gets stopped and has them on her. WTF? Anyway, well worth it. Again, about a 9 on the SW'er scale. An eight in real life, I would repeat if I saw her out there again. Very clean, when I played with the goods, very happy there was no odor.

Granger3
07-10-10, 16:23
I just wanted you fellow mongers to know, that there is a new but old WSW in Hollywood. Her name is Sandra Jones a. K. A. Sandy. She is maybe 115 lbs 5ft4in blond and around 40 years old but looks much older. I know this woman personally for years and all I can tell you guys is to please be careful. She use to work biscayne blvd in Miami for years, now she is in Hollywood between Arties which is 2 blocks south of Sheridan on USA 1 and the 7-11 a few blocks north of there. She brings drama anywhere she goes and is a big time thief. I was never a victim but I know Quite a few guys looking for her in Miami and its not to say HELLO.

Be safe guys

Sleeper 100
07-11-10, 08:35
There was an embarassment of riches on Federal HWY between Young circle and Sheridan yesterday in the evening. More girls than I could possibly keep up with but only in the late afternoon-evening; the area used to be a great early morning stroll but not yesterday, only the dregs when I patrolled between 0400-0700. I went on patroll again around 1630 and immediately found "Kelly" WSW 25 Y/O, 7 real world scale, strawberry blond hair green t-shirt over one shoulder. $30 BBBJCIM and takes direction well, will repeat if I can. As I was leaving, I saw three more WSW who were as good as Kelly but I was out of time. I'll be back soon!

Calizum69
07-11-10, 10:05
I just wanted you fellow mongers to know, that there is a new but old WSW in Hollywood. Her name is Sandra Jones a. K. A. Sandy. She is maybe 115 lbs 5ft4in blond and around 40 years old but looks much older. I know this woman personally for years and all I can tell you guys is to please be careful. She use to work biscayne blvd in Miami for years, now she is in Hollywood between Arties which is 2 blocks south of Sheridan on USA 1 and the 7-11 a few blocks north of there. She brings drama anywhere she goes and is a big time thief. I was never a victim but I know Quite a few guys looking for her in Miami and its not to say HELLO.

Be safe guysYez this is very sneaky profesional SW. I also know personally very well, met her as a matter of fact the day after the twin towers fell at the soon to be demolished 36 street n I-95 hotel. Only those of you with lotz of smart monger experience can tackle this dangerous ***** and worth it for her excellent BBBJCIM experience. She can suck!

Cleveland Report
07-14-10, 15:59
She had the funniest line of the night. Before the BJ she asked if I had a condom, I said no do you? She said she can't carry them because she'll get a ticket if she gets stopped and has them on her. WTF?

Here in Ohio condoms are "Criminal tools" if used in a provider setting. I guess this is the same in Florida.

Calizum69
07-14-10, 23:06
Around seven thirty today eye wuz scouting just south of FTL airport on Federal all the way down to Hallandale. I first spotted WSW Nicky around Arties bar, she iz about five feet otay body in her thirties give her a 7 on the SW scale and will give BBBJ for a couple of jacksons, got her digits as I wuz only scouting. Then I spot Kandy, around Taft street nice phat azz for a white gurl, got her digits, she is 23 and just a tad on the thick side as she wuz wearing tight azz daisy duke shorts and so tight eye could read her saying "phuck me phuck me". Than I spot Pricilla she is a nice WSW and has nice body in her thirties, looks nice for a street walker, she has no digits but showed me where she staying at. So all in all, quite alot of SW traffic in Hollywoo and I saw about four other SW I didn't approach cause I've tap that before or just too worned out, oh and I saw HLWD PD talking to three SW around that High school. Tomorow I'm going to try out some one of them. Probably the young twenty three yr ol white phat azz.

Calizum69
07-16-10, 00:30
Tiz morning I'm horny and before I kall Kandy I turn into Cleveland street from federal to go to Pricillas pad and as I past 19th I see her walking. What luck. She gave me an alright BBBJ and suprisingly she got my nuts off in less than five minutez. So I threw another Jackson and I went at it banging her hard as I could when she squirted! Woe thatz rare. Shr wuz into it, what a shocker. After I left I went for double and called Kandy. Went to her apartment on Sheridan. She suks good lollipops and banged her again for another Jackson. Kandy haz much tighter beaver. Really loved banging her. Got digitz for senior members and great collaberators. Caballeros

Calizum

PS Still got Nicky to try from yesterdayz find. Soon

Rootbrian
07-16-10, 04:41
Checked out the federal strip from about 2 - 3 saw maybe 4 SW, one i wasnt sure about she possibly was but then again maybe not, pretty sure she was though just not 100%. Anyway, didnt check any out there were ALOT of LEO out tonight, more than ive ever seen. I counted at least 9, but there was probably more, so everyone be careful out there. Actually saw 2 cars pulled over, for what though im not sure. I heard there were SW down 19th street around there also, so i checked a few times, but didnt find anything. Also on last thursday last week met Joanne a BSW around jackson and fed, wanted .3 for a BBBJ told her i had .2 and she said ok. BBBJ was very good, very into it, good attitude and very friendly. possibly repeat if i was horny and nothin else was available. shes just a little bit on the bigger side for my taste, face is ok, but shes just a little bigger than i like, but great oral skillz. And finally on last sunday met a WSW at like 430am around like half way between johnson and sheriden on fed, not sure of the exact street but its the street right before the auto parts, ok thats probably more of like quarter of the way down heading north. I was just looking as i didnt really have any $ on me, i was stopped at the street ready to turn and she asked if i was interested as i was looking at her, she said right there .6 for pussy and .2 for oral, i said i didnt have that (cuz i didnt though actually lol) she said you dont have just 5, ill give you a HJ for just 5. I actually did have about 7 on me and i thought its only and HJ, but hey its only 5 so i told her ok. (i guess she was really in need of money for whatever reason). Picked a spot, she turned towards me to get to work and i noticed she had very nice feet (if you've read my other post then you know i have, or am developing a little fetish for feet lol). Like i was surprised her feet were so well kept, pedicure and all, so i said instead of a handjob how about a footjob, she said sure. It was good would love to repeat seeing as how it cost me 5 for what other girls usually want a dub for. Asked her for her digits but said she didnt have a phone at the moment, i guess that makes sense seeing as how she was badly in need of money shes probably not holding down a phone. But she did say shes out a lot around that area at that time. Her looks were pretty good, slim, blond shoulder length hair, about 5'1 ish. Thats all i had for about the last week, again be careful guys saw alot, like ALOT of LEO out tonight, didnt see any prior on the other days, idk maybe something was going on.

Calizum69
07-16-10, 11:09
So this morning I'm ready for Nicky, I give her a ring and no answer so I leave a voicemail. So while I'm all horned and ready I decide to scout and to my surprise the streets where pretty much dead besides a couple of washed up and beat up SW. I decide to do sum lapse up and down fed and the bak streets as well and nutin. No kall from Nicky and itz been an hour since eye left the VM. So I decided to give Kandy a call for a repeat and her phone is disconnected. Darn. Not s good morning. Heading to work with blu ballz makes me think leo did a clean last nite?

Calizum

Calizum69
07-18-10, 10:57
So after Friday morning dissapointment while at work, I get a kall from Nicky sex hours later. So I call her aftr work, its six oclock in the afternoon and no answer. Darn my luck today So I decide to scout thru Hollywood again starting FTL airport going south and I get a ring from Nicky and I meet her at the Budget Inn motel just south from Arties on Fed. After some small talk I knock down a BBBJ for a Jackson. This thick jewish poping oxy 6 scale WSW about 5'4" and about 140 pounds sukz great lollipop that she almost getz a nut off. So as my usual thing I offer another Jackson and I pound away. So the Nicky experience eye rated as a 6 as her headjob technique is good but not very flexible in pounding department. Will repeat if she the lazt SW on the street.

So heading home I spot 29yr old 5'9" amazon body Angel, she has a nice amusing giggle attitude, so again the usual Jackson BBBJ she sukz away, me love her suckie style. And after a few I pound her for another Jackson.

My mongering life

Calizum

Pantyraider69
07-22-10, 00:56
Hey guys saw hot WSW round us1 hallandale area I'd say about 20 yo totally broke her neck everytime a car would turn down the street she was crossing. I think she got one but I didn't follow cause I haven't tried my 1st SW yet and am still pretty nervous. But I know her face now so next time I see her I think I'll def. Go for it. Wish me luck.

Marlin99
07-23-10, 12:19
Dipped out of work cuz of weather, saw some decent action this am
n between rain. Saw a barely preggo young wsw witth redish hair, pretty decent. Cockroach Ellen. A 2 tone hair wsw early 20's running for cover ( nice and thick). Settled on Crystal, wsw, skinniy, lil titties. Scooped her up in rain, bbjspit for 2. Seen her before. Average performance. Dropped her off at RoYal Inn fleabag. Looked like she was feenin. Got #, doubt validity. Be safe.

Gringo2123
07-23-10, 13:49
Hollywood, midnight, just south of sherdian. 5'2, 93lbs, blonde, high miles. Said her name was Judy, maybe. Just so so everything, couldn't shut the ***** up about only 30 for f/s, came you cum, will you cum, yada yada. Don't recomend.

Calizum69
07-24-10, 10:30
I'm scouting this morning before going in to work. I start on Hallandale BCH BLVD and head on north on fed. Its pretty deserted until I spot a young looking WSW gurl just south of Arties, she looks likes she's prego but later she saids its just a beer belly, she has short black hair about five feet 130lbs. So she gives a decent but doesn't deep throat BBBJ for Jackson and in between but not tu often stops and asks me if I'm close. After eye pop a nut, she asks if eye can give her a tip, I frown at her and let her know that every time she asks if I'm close just turned me off and she tells me next time she won't come up for air and I tell her next time if so will tip. After my nut I wuz ready to bone her but naw, she just really didn't turn me on. She gave me her digitz for those of of you who just want tu really want to phuck the shitz out of her and Jimmy crack corn and eye don't care.

Desperatly looking for little Lupe and get the poison out her system.

Calizum

Gringo2123
07-25-10, 14:29
On my way to church Sunday morning I spot a sweet spinner on a side street, spin around and find Brittany, 20 yrs young, 5'2, sweetest girl I have found in awhile, says she lives with her mother and goes to school. Just north of pembroke off of us 1. GFE, nice bbj, great full service. Before you ask no phone due to lack of funds on her part, gave her my card and said call me once a week or soo, I'll see if that happens. Would definitely recomend. Happy Hunting and lets see if a few more people can start posting a few photos. Hope this gets it started. Gringo out

Calizum69
07-25-10, 19:44
On my way to church Sunday morning I spot a sweet spinner on a side street, spin around and find Brittany, 20 yrs young, 5'2, sweetest girl I have found in awhile, says she lives with her mother and goes to school. Just north of pembroke off of us 1. GFE, nice bbj, great full service. Before you ask no phone due to lack of funds on her part, gave her my card and said call me once a week or soo, I'll see if that happens. Would definitely recomend. Happy Hunting and lets see if a few more people can start posting a few photos. Hope this gets it started. Gringo outWhat! On your way to church you score a spinner, did you go to church afterwards. Thatz classic. You going to hell. LOL

Rootbrian
07-26-10, 04:40
Pretty dead out their last night on federal from about 2am-3am, saw a BSW about half way down between the circle and pembroke going south, a little farther down saw what I thought was a WSW on the other side of the street so I made a U-turn and pulled down a block but she walked past and into the gas station there, guess she was just going to the store, had a on a t shirt and short shorts and flip flops, coulda been a SW but I guess not, went down more to check out the BSW I passed earlier put she was gone, went up and down a few more times, didn't see her or any other girls. Where else do you guys check out when nothing is going on around federal? I sometimes check the next street west which is 19th I think, but I've never seen anyone working there, I once saw a few SWs around sunrise and 95 but that was just one time, also its a little far, and about a week ago I met a BSW on pembroke and 56th, I wasnt even looking at the time, as I didn't even know girls work that area and I'm still not sure, but I drove by with my windows down, she was dressed a little slutty so I looked and she waved, so I pulled around and she did a BBBJ for a dub, said she's out there from time to time, but I checked the area a few times since and havnt seen her or any other girls so I don't know.

Gringo2123
07-27-10, 05:46
Rootbrain should have went out alittle later. Found April, 23, 5'9, slender blonde, baby face, A cups. At taft and us 1. So So bbj, but soo glad I opted for f/s. Tight pussy, pretended to cum twice or since I'm a legend in my own mind, she really did come twice. Her rent was due at 6 am, so nice guy that I am, was glad to help out a damsel in distress. Her kid is up in Tenn with the baby daddy so she has a room to herself, didn't go there but that's what she said. Have digits to trade for contributing members or anyone who posts some photos of their escapades.

Marlin99
07-27-10, 10:17
Did a stroll this am (9-ish)between meetings. Actually was able to pick and choose, all shapes and sizes about, from sheridan down to pembroke on fed (and 29th). Lots of familiar faces, and a couple new ones- Hailey. WSW, thick, early 20's, blond, chunky, glasses, with a couple tats. Found her south of circle, jamming on ipod. Nice BBBJ for the usual. She was feeling no pain if you know what I mean, but very clean, cool and nice. Don't think she is full time pro. Would repeat.

Miami Ron
07-27-10, 13:18
I sometimes check the next street west which is 19th I think, but I've never seen anyone working there,19th "north of the circle" all the way to Sheridan street and the side streets always has some action.

19th south of the circle has a bit less action down to Pembroke road

Federal highway from Hallandale bch blvd all the way to Dania bch blvd
Has action at all times during the tourist off season.

Ive seen action on 17th street
from Johnson street down to Tyler street
adjacent to the golf course.

I've seen action on Dixie Highway from
Hallandale bch blvd to Hollywood blvd.

I've seen action at the beginning of Pembroke road just west of the railroad tracks.

Keep an eye out for bus stop benches as
not all girls are waiting for a bus.

Keep an eye on certain Hotels like the Budget Inn or the Entrada that has a lot of ''ACTION" on premises or nearby.

Hope this helps and pm me if you have any other questions regarding the Hollywood area.

Calizum69
08-10-10, 23:44
After work I went on the hunt. First I found Heather just south of Arties. Thought it wuz going to be fun but she insisted on parking behind a hotel nearby, I got suspicious as she wuz persistent. So I told her either we go to another spot we agree or forget it, she declined, this very uptight short blonde hair about fi feet WSW had something up her sleeve.

So I continued and stumbled on to Layla on Taft running in the rain towardz the railroad trax. I looped and she jumped in, she is slightly thick but very young 21yr ol blonde. Her BBBJ skills are not very impressive for a Jackson/hamilton charity. But she said she will do full service for a couple of jacksonz but not in the car. I have a feeling that she will with a little persuation. I got digitz fot those contributerz and senior frogz. I got tu play with her beaver which smelled very clean and mu fingers tell me she iz tight. I got vibes that she is a sweet rookie, definately not a pro SW.

Happy hunting and be safe.

Calizum

Rootbrian
08-17-10, 05:43
Met the infamous Katie last night, well I'm assuming its her, I mean how many WSW named Katie that work the same area can there be LOL, plus she fits the physical description so its most likely the same girl everyone is talking about. Anyway saw her north of johnson and fed, but someone else got to her before I did, same her a little later in the same area but a LEO was talking to her, saw her again south of johnson and fed this time and pulled down a street after checking for LEO like I was paranoid or something. Anyway she didn't just get in right away like some girls do she asked if I needed something, so I asked her if she needed something, she laughed at that and got in, said she does it all, said a BJ is $30 I said I got $20 she said that was good, she was really quiet so I asked her if that was her that the cops were talking to back there earlier she said yeah and got really friendly, she told me what she usual says to cops and stories about it, I don't know she just got really friendly LOL. Anyway so she did job which was good, and with my recently found foot fetish I asked if I could finish on her feet and said sure so she gave me a footjob till I finished. I think I read that ripped someone off before, but she seemed pretty nice to me, good attitude and all, I took awhile too maybe about 20 mins and she didn't even mention anything about time, some girls do. Anyway she gave me her digits so if anyone wants them no problem.

Luvahj
08-19-10, 10:20
I was checking out Broward County Mug Shots this AM and saw a bunch of Hollywood girls and Mongers arrested for OFFER AGREE TO SECURE FOR LEWD ACT. There must have been a sting or task force out. The men were arrested on the 19th, while the girls were arrested on the 18th. Hope none of our readers were caught in this.
http://interactive.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/mugshots/

I assume the men were buyers not sellers, at least I hope so!! Some of the girls busted include...
Leduc, Linda
Chaffin, Kathy
Dudley, Pamela
Townsend, Katherine

You can go to http://sheriff.org/ to see pictures

Be safe gentleman, be safe and read the 10 rules of Mongering

LUV OUT

Pensfan87
08-19-10, 16:51
Met Katelyn last Thursday night, saw her walking south on Fed. just north of the circle. As soon as I saw her I made eye contact and turned down the next side street she was coming to. Right after I turned on the side street someone else turned too and we were both sitting there waiting for her. I thought fuckin asshole is going to screw up my score. I watched for her in my rearview mirror and saw her just continue walking when she saw both of us waiting for her. I made a u-turn and gave the punk a dirty look as I passed. Got back on Fed and as I was passing her I motioned to her to meet me in the parking lot ahead. She jumped in as I pulled up and we were off. REALLY cute girl, she said her name was Katelyn, 8 or 9 on the SW scale. WE did the cop check and she asked me what I wanted, finally decided to go back to her place. Got a BBBJ and FS, and finished with me cumming on her face and in her mouth! Pretty nice girl( even though she is a little bit ghetto)will definitely see her again! http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=2_0001.wmv

Harry Ballsack
08-20-10, 11:07
There definitely was a sting 2 nights ago south of Young Circle. While driving down Fed after work I saw on one particular corner a consistent switch about every 15 minutes between an attractive girl standing solo on a corner with an unmarked car with flashing lights. 3 separate times I saw a car pulled to the side in that exact spot. There were definitely busts going down there.

Be safe fellas.

Metsfan
08-21-10, 12:45
They got Katie too.

Bummer, I was gonna call her tonite.

Hollyywood
08-22-10, 07:12
Anyone remember this hot little SW Lindsey who mostly walked on 19th between Johnson and Sheridan. She was a definite 8-9 realworld and a 10 by SW standards. A cute 22 year old freckled reddish haired fox with pale creamy skin that said she was from vermont? She dissapeared about a month ago but was always available for a cheap BBBJ with cim or some backseat FS. She had a tounge ring and the hottest warmest mouth ever. Anyone else know her? Contact me! Send me a private message.

Juan287
08-24-10, 02:30
Leo was out in force from sterling to pembroke. I opted to call joanne(whose digits I got from rootbrian) she agreed to meet me on pines blvd and as I was turning I notice two LEOs in my rearview kinda closeby and I didn't wana make it to obvious as to where I was going so me and joanne rescheduled for another time. I called up ashley again who is a real fine piece of Haitian ass who I met thru Calizum. She agreed to meet at a budget inn I believe on commercial. She tells me she moved to indiboard(I think I spelled it right) and sometime to backpage so her number is easy to get. She agrees to do for 40 though for me because she actually remembered me LOL man this girl wore me out fellas we started with a CBJ before I began pounding away on that hairless wonder. I got carried away and air fucked her for a few minutes before pounding away some more on the bar stand and her dresser amd we moved it on to her hanging from the closet bar as I kept pounding away. I finsihed her off with the latino special. She cleans me up and says damn boy your a freak LOL. Anyway I snapped a pic of her tits which is all she would allow so here it is.

Flabc
08-27-10, 12:00
Hi guys,

Visiting for the weekend from Michigan. Would love to get in touch with this hottie or any other hotties, if anybody has contact info, will reciprocate if you come visit Michigan.

Thanks!

Anyone remember this hot little SW Lindsey who mostly walked on 19th between Johnson and Sheridan. She was a definite 8-9 realworld and a 10 by SW standards. A cute 22 year old freckled reddish haired fox with pale creamy skin that said she was from vermont? She dissapeared about a month ago but was always available for a cheap BBBJ with cim or some backseat FS. She had a tounge ring and the hottest warmest mouth ever. Anyone else know her? Contact me! Send me a private message.

Calizum69
08-28-10, 12:15
Just cruising and not really hunting and I see this young blonde waiting for the bus and I honk, look at rear view mirror and she looks. I loop around the block and she is walking towards me. I pull to the side and she just jumps in. We do the leo check and she said her name is Candy. Right. She said if I can give her a ride to her bf and tells me she doesn't normally do this but she is in need. Well I kinda believe her because she is all perfumed up, nice manicure nails and looks really clean, nice short blonde straight her. She said two Jacksons for a CBJ and I counter. So I give her a dub for a BBBJ and to my surprise she does a great sloppy job. Really got into it, moaning licking my balls and rubbing them, also likes to rub my nipples, this girl is a turn on. I also notice she tok her time sucking, then licked the balls again and back to sucking. Got me turned on that I wanted FS when I started playing with her beaver, but she declined because we in the car. Oh well, busted a nut and didn't give her digits, even though she had a working cell.

Metsfan
08-29-10, 23:13
Lots of action south of Young Circle late last night. Lots of LE too. Just sitting, waiting for someone to draw attention to himself. I didn't recognize any of the girls so I played it safe and lived to cruise another day.

Badbear2000
08-30-10, 02:01
=============================================

Gents,

If you guys want to discuss traveling to international destinations to get laid, why don't you visit my International Sex Guide forum at:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info

Thanks,

Jackson

Broward Bored
08-31-10, 02:20
Was out last week (?) not lookign to pick up just window shoppign when I saw this totally gorgeous blond. She wqas an 15 out of 10 in SW world and 10 out of 10 in real world. Almost too good to be true. She was in front of a hotel 2 blocks north of sheridan. I drove by once and she looked at me so I went around. When I stopped I asked her if she needed a ride. She tole me she was working. Now I'm really startign to suspect somethign. Then she comes up to the car and asks " What are you lookign to do? " I told her, " I'm lookign to stay out of trouble! " and pulled off. Confered with a friend and he says thats a frequent bust spot.

LuckyBastard
08-31-10, 18:14
Was out last week (?) not lookign to pick up just window shoppign when I saw this totally gorgeous blond. She wqas an 15 out of 10 in SW world and 10 out of 10 in real world. Almost too good to be true. She was in front of a hotel 2 blocks north of sheridan. I drove by once and she looked at me so I went around. When I stopped I asked her if she needed a ride. She tole me she was working. Now I'm really startign to suspect somethign. Then she comes up to the car and asks " What are you lookign to do? " I told her, " I'm lookign to stay out of trouble! " and pulled off. Confered with a friend and he says thats a frequent bust spot.Yeah, she may as well been wearing a shirt that said "sting". I don't even talk to the girls anymore. I just drive by a few times to check them out, and when I'm comfortable, I just drive down a side road to meet them. If I pull up and they just open the passenger door and get in, we're good to go. And, I just engage in small talk for the first minute after we drive away. I don't even discuss business at first. I also avoid girls that hang out on busy roads (like US1). They just draw too much attention. And, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Rolly Polly
08-31-10, 20:29
Was out last week (?) not lookign to pick up just window shoppign when I saw this totally gorgeous blond. She wqas an 15 out of 10 in SW world and 10 out of 10 in real world. Almost too good to be true. She was in front of a hotel 2 blocks north of sheridan. I drove by once and she looked at me so I went around. When I stopped I asked her if she needed a ride. She tole me she was working. Now I'm really startign to suspect somethign. Then she comes up to the car and asks " What are you lookign to do? " I told her, " I'm lookign to stay out of trouble! " and pulled off. Confered with a friend and he says thats a frequent bust spot.

Generally, if it looks to good to be true it is. Occassionally you'll find a gem or a SW that's new to the game, but that's rare.

Sometimes these cops get pissed that you didn't take the bait and pull you over just to harrass you.

Calizum69
08-31-10, 22:38
I got her digitz thru Juan and what a surprise. Hook up with her at her room south of circle on US1. We both were shocked because we have met before. She haz visited me when her brother would cum ovr for a studio recording session in Hollywood and so eye met her thru her brother. She freaked and locked herself in the bathroom, I'm sweet talked to her that what happens, stays there. Yeah rite but I aint going to tell her brother. Anyways for a couple of jacksons and we smoked sum ganja she gave a good BBBJ as I played with her hot wet beaver and then I came in her mouth which wuz nice. Afterwardz some awkwardness lingered as we were both high. LOL it iz a small world after all.

Calizum

P.S. I got lucky in Pompano with a hot stripper that just got fired, I'll post that in Pompano thread.

Juan287
09-01-10, 01:09
Nice Cali! I gota call her up. I actually forgot to LOL.

I got her digitz thru Juan and what a surprise. Hook up with her at her room south of circle on US1. We both were shocked because we have met before. She haz visited me when her brother would cum ovr for a studio recording session in Hollywood and so eye met her thru her brother. She freaked and locked herself in the bathroom, I'm sweet talked to her that what happens, stays there. Yeah rite but I aint going to tell her brother. Anyways for a couple of jacksons and we smoked sum ganja she gave a good BBBJ as I played with her hot wet beaver and then I came in her mouth which wuz nice. Afterwardz some awkwardness lingered as we were both high. LOL it iz a small world after all.

Calizum

P.S. I got lucky in Pompano with a hot stripper that just got fired, I'll post that in Pompano thread.

Rootbrian
09-01-10, 06:43
Met Marie last night, a WSW, my second time with her, met her before about 1 month ago or so, she gives a great BBBJ for a dub, pretty good body, very nice attitude. She didnt have a phone so couldnt get her number, but both times i met her it was a few blocks north of us1 and johnson and she was claiming to be going to do laundry.

Also met, Jennifer, a BSW across from SBHS last night before i met Marie, she wanted 2 dubs for a BBBJ though so i passed, she was pretty hot though.

Also met Mousy, a BSW, a few days ago, which is strange because a few months ago i met a girl named Mousy who was also a BSW, but they didnt really look alike, anyway she gave a decent BBBJ for a dub and a five, she had a weird vibe though so i didnt bother to take her numbers.

Juan287
09-02-10, 12:59
South Broward High School

What does SBHS stand for? Can you be more specific please?

Thank you

Hollyywood
09-02-10, 13:46

Thank youSouth Broward Highschool.

Just stay away from the swim team girls and cheerleaders as they can easily be mistaken for sws.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to
normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Hollyywood -,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Pantyraider69
09-02-10, 14:12

Thank youSouth Broward High

Hollyywood
09-05-10, 22:59
I'll risk my chances by flirting and pickin up those girls from swim team and cheerleaders by givin them marijuana.Cheerleaders or swim team girls? which would you rather fuck?

Juan287
09-09-10, 00:50
Fellas today I asked little juan to man up. Originally I only had the intentions of hooking up with Roxy(read my backpage topic). While I was giving roxy the latino special someone bangs on the door and it startled me to the point that I reached for my pants. But she yells out "I'm busy" and I ask who is that and she says my friend cristal. I'm so relieved and say oh what does she want? And does she wana watch(it was meant as a joke)LOL? Anyway I'm getting ready to leave and roxy tells me she might ask me for a ride. I said ok no problem. So I get downstairs and cristal who is easily a 8 out of 10 on the real people scale LOL but anyway she wants a ride to powerline and commericail so we hop into the juanmobile and head off. While in the car she askes what did you and roxy do? LOL I didn't lie I straight up told her I fucked the cum out of her. And she reaches out for the little guy. LOL now lets recall that I just fucked roxy and was down for the count but somehow when cristal starts stroking little juan I'm harder than trigonometry and ready for more. Cristal is drunk so I try see how far I can go without having to pay. She wants 50 for an hour which is great price but I like I said she was drunk so I paid her 30 and it was on we went to the red roof where she had a room and little juan rose to the occasion and she got her self a latino special too. She was nicely shaved but she's got mileage on her. About 30ish years of it and her tits were sagging. But she passed out after saying fuck your good. I wanted her digits but I didn't see a phone on her. Oh well. Right behind the shell she can be found.

Good hunting fellas

Rootbrian
09-09-10, 05:20
idk i went to sbhs and the girls wernt all that lol. but off topic i knew this girl back then who was working, and **** obviously, so if you got caught with her would it be usual charges plus statutory rape? also if a guy was say 16 or 17 and picked up a girl since he would be under 18 what would happen, would the girl get charged with statutory rape? or what if 2 under age people exchange money for sex?

Calizum69
09-14-10, 22:37
Just going about my business last week mid day, I meet Alison on Powerline and E Oakland PK BLVD. She was actually begging donations on the street corner. She noticed I had a cigarette and ask for one. As I gave her one I looked at her and noticed this SW wanted more than just a smoke. This kinda looking bum had huge the size breast and her nipples are hard with no bra. She looked around her mid forties long black and gray hair about 5'5" 125lbs. I'm thinking I'm down for a BBBJ so I loop around and we do the leo and we park behind some apartments. I give her a dub and what a surprise with her sloppy head job. She didn't tell me whether CIM or not so I went ahead and let her have it, she gagged a bit and just spit it back on my head, it was very sloppy, awesum.

So just yesterday mid day I see her again on E Oakland PK BLVD and Dixie hanging out with some other bums or hobos my freind calls them. I was on tight time restriction and couldn't go pick her up but would again.

On Hollywood I see one of my old BBBJ favorites, her name is Brandy and I have not seen her since mid last year. She recognizes me with a smile and jumps in, she tell me she just got out of jail and I could tell as she was all plump and very clean looking. She is about 5'4" and 150lbs. The reason I love her BBBJ is because she CIM and when in the process she swirls her tongue and rubs my shaft and ball in the process. I give her a dub for the same and she is just happy and content to satisfy my blue ball needs. After the explosion I ask her for her digits as she kept texting before and after. She gives me her igits but tell me she can only receive and send text, I'm like whatever. Afterwards I'm trying to text her that I got freindly mongers for her and she don't reply back. I guessing I got some wrong digits. But as this happened Yesterday I see her again after work so I'm guessing she working full time around Mc Donalds north of Sheridan.

Just hunting,

Calizum

Bruce52
09-16-10, 10:54
idk i went to sbhs and the girls wernt all that lol. but off topic i knew this girl back then who was working, and **** obviously, so if you got caught with her would it be usual charges plus statutory rape? also if a guy was say 16 or 17 and picked up a girl since he would be under 18 what would happen, would the girl get charged with statutory rape? or what if 2 under age people exchange money for sex?in most states, the statutory rape laws require some difference, like 4 years, between the ages of the partners, with exceptions for crazy young, like under 13. i'm not sure about florida.

bruce

Rolly Polly
09-17-10, 13:48
Just going about my business last week mid day, I meet Alison on Powerline and E Oakland PK BLVD. She was actually begging donations on the street corner. She noticed I had a cigarette and ask for one. As I gave her one I looked at her and noticed this SW wanted more than just a smoke. This kinda looking bum had huge the size breast and her nipples are hard with no bra. She looked around her mid forties long black and gray hair about 5'5" 125lbs.
Just hunting,

Calizum

Are you sure her hair is black with grey and not dirty blond? I was in that area bother yesterday and today and saw a skinny lady with big tits asking for money and cigarettes. This chick definitely had long dirty blond hair and not black.

I tried to get her attention, but she didn't budge so it may be someone different.

Tgdelrayfl
09-18-10, 01:51
Was that a real hot black SW on Federal and Thomas around 10 PM Friday night or was it LEO bait.

She looked too good to be true.

Anyone else saw her?

Granger3
09-24-10, 04:46
Hey guys,

I just wanted to inform you that Katie is back in Hollywood. She text me 2 nights ago telling me that she was back. So you guys who had her last working digits her phone is on and working.

You all have fun be safe.

Calizum69
09-25-10, 10:45
So I'm crusing home heading S on Federal and right before Sheridan at the McDonalds I see Brandy and she looks way better and clean and full, since last year she was very scruffy looking especially since I known her for at least walking the Hollywood streets for two years at least. I'm thinking she must of just came out of the slammer. I pull over and she jumps in and happy to see a familiar face. So we chat and yeah she just came out and has plans to go up north to Carolina. So I give her a Jackson and gives me a great BBBJ.

So the next day she text me a picture of Heather and that would I like to play with both of them. I'm like hell yeah. I txt her back and I go to there room. Heather is OK looking, a little on the thick side as she looks very clean and find out she also just came back from vacation, they must of been bunk lez mates inside and has a nice rack with thick oreo brown oreolas, nice. I give both a couple of jacksons and we get down to business. Brandy starts with BBBJ and Heather watches as I play and suck on her nipples and they got hard. Later after a few minutes they switch and Heather gives a better blow job and goes really deep, she has no gag reflex what so ever as I grab the back of her head and slam her on my tool, she loves it. We change up and I put on my umbrella and start banging Brandy as Heather watches, after about five minutes I bang Heather and for some reason her pussy starts really good and when we change positions we realized the condom wuz not on, shit. We look around and don't find it until the Heather pokes in her pussy and finds it. So I'm losing my hard on and Heather minus well finish me off with out it, so we continue and I explode within minutes and Heather just starts sucking all my load, spits it back on my tool and swallows. Wow.

Happy Mongering guys and I have Brandy digits untill Heather gets hers

Calizum

Marlin99
09-27-10, 12:33
Saw Maddey (MILF from backpage) just north of Hollywood circle on Federal Sunday afternoon. Scooped her up ahead of a couple other mongers. Very high mileage, huge rack, but easy going and very touchy feely. Says she likes the rush of working the track. She was feening for sure! Anyway, long story short, caught the skank trying to lift my cell fone from my buttoned cargo short's pocket before anything was exchanged!

I said this is where you get out, she left without any issues.

Another lesson learned.

Gringo2123
09-29-10, 10:10
Went out cruising around 8pm last night. A few skanks out, was cruising 19th and the raiders were pulling over EVERYBODY. They were in a minivan. Caravan. Military fatigues. Headed up to Pompano to score.

Calizum69
09-29-10, 11:03
So I'm crusing home after work in this downpour on Federal and I see two girls walking just south of Washington street in Hollywood. One is tall about 5'7" and the other is 5'2" 125lbs both brunettes. I honk as I passby and noticed one kinda looked. So I couldn't loop around as I had to take care of some business. I also saw Kandy, Katie, Zoe and another girl just around Arties bar I have never seen. So after I took care of business I back tracked and saw one of the first two girls I initially saw at the bus stop in front of the Presidente market. So I went in the parking lot and parked right behind her and honked, she looked as it was lightly raining and choosed to ignore me. I saw this old man walk up to her and started a conversation, she followed him to his truck and they sped away. Hmmm. So I continue the hunt up federal and see regular SW I'm not interested in, I'm looking for new pussy. Later heading back down I spot Katie but some other hunter picks her up as I looped around. Chucks.

Calizum69
09-29-10, 11:49
I'm getting ready to call it quits and I see the two girls walking from the Presidente market and I loop around as they head away from federal to the back roads and I pull over and start a quick chat. The tall one tells me there in a hurry and I ask for her digits and she gives it to me and her name is Christine and saids call her in an hour. An hour later I call her and no answer and her voicemail is full. I decide to txt her that I like her freind, she txt back that her freind needs a ride to South beach and that she will take care of me, I txt back sure. So head back and pick up her gurlfreind 27yr old Stefanie. So we chat and tells me she is in a hurry so we decide I get oral as I'm driving on I95. I get an awesum BBBJ for an eighth tank of gas that comes out to about six bucks. I shoot my nuts in her mouth and she don't spit one drop, I got the feeling she wanted to spit but she takes it like a trooper and swallows. Awesum. I get her digits and dropped her off

Monger on,

Calizum

Calizum69
10-01-10, 00:21
Here is a pic of Katie out again and looks clean and full from the slammer. And if I didnt mention it before, she didnt rip me off and gave me an awesum BBBJ.

Calizum

Juan287
10-03-10, 01:36
Man such a shame. She had a banging body the last time.

Here is a pic of Katie out again and looks clean and full from the slammer. And if I didnt mention it before, she didnt rip me off and gave me an awesum BBBJ.

Calizum

Calizum69
10-03-10, 13:06
Here is the pic of Alison on E Oakland Park BLVD, she gives great sloppy BBBJ, she has big boobs and its long dirty blonde hair in her 40s.

Calizum

Calizum69
10-03-10, 13:13
I last saw Jennifer early this year about April. Wonder if anybody seen her as I got word from her freind that she has been SW in Pembroke/Hollywood area. I love this girl as she loves to give BBBJ and get on top a ride you like a stallion. If anybody got info or better yet her freind tells me she got a phone but got another one cause she lost it the one before cause the digits she gave me is disconnected. I will trade digits with D and Erin from my Miami report for her digits.

Crossing my fingers,

Calizum

Marlin99
10-03-10, 18:29
Saturday afternoon I saw Angel. Fed and Dewey. Nice summer dress, decent bod and face. As soon as in the car, she went loopy. Blasted the radio (big no no), had the pipe in a washcloth in her panties. Enough is enough, and kicked to curb after dealing with her bs.

Had better luck later in the day. See FTL reports on that one.

Sleeper 100
10-05-10, 08:13
Picked up Kelly (or Kitty) on Federal near Arties. WSW 20 Y/O, nice body, face 6 real world scale for BBBJ .30. No CIM, no photos, no roving hands not much skill. Nice enough person but would not repeat.

Calizum69
10-12-10, 22:17
I was crusing on Fed just north of the circle when I see Lori, she is a veteran in these streets, she is blonde with her acne face. Ashame cause she has nice feautures, like her ass and talented BBBJ skills. She listens to directions and does as she told like holding a blowjob remote, slow, twirl tongue, play with ball, suck around, slobber and go deep and choke. I was attampeting to upload a picture with her in action with the majik stick, but I am not comfortable with this new layout here. And where is the photo gallery? So for sum reason it list all the pictures I have uploaded and boy theres alot. So I happen by miracle able to attach old picture of her with others. By the way I tip her a Jackson for a well job done, I even smacked her acne face with my majik stick for the extra effort.

Calizum

Latinpower
10-13-10, 10:01
[QUOTE=Calizum69; 1076803]I was crusing on Fed just north of the circle when I see Lori, she is a veteran in these streets, she is blonde with her acne face. Ashame cause she has nice feautures, like her ass and talented BBBJ skills. She listens to directions and does as she told like holding a blowjob remote, slow, twirl tongue, play with ball, suck around, slobber and go deep and choke. I was attampeting to upload a picture with her in action with the majik stick, but I am not comfortable with this new layout here. And where is the photo gallery? So for sum reason it list all the pictures I have uploaded and boy theres alot. So I happen by miracle able to attach old picture of her with others. By the way I tip her a Jackson for a well job done, I even smacked her acne face with my majik stick for the extra effort.

Send info how contact lori please

CommanderAeon
10-14-10, 12:23
Good Afternoon Fellow Mongers,

I'm going to be passing along some 'dreams' (I've had way too many)

Robin (message for digits)

Had a dream I caught this chubby cutie walking along federal and commercial and had a feeling so I parked in front of a store looked in her direction and she walked up and asked for a cigarette. I said I didn't have one and she asked if I wanted a date. I asked her if she was associated with uncle Leo in any way and she said no of course. I asked her to prove it and she reached through the window, went under my shirt, and grabbed the mister and smiled because I already had unzipped and whipped him out under my shirt over my pants. She wanted to know if she can get in and I told her I will only if she provides BB. I'm a fairly handsome guy and very persuasive so she agreed on 60 and we went to her room excellent BBBJ and let me be as rough as I want with both her pussy and her ass. The bank was open for deposit so I made sure to drop one off in her security box. Told her I lost my job so I saw her three more times for 40,20, and free LOL. She's usually short of cash and will have fun with you for a little lunch if necessary.

Driveby305
10-15-10, 16:12
That girl Toni " 081112"

Stands out on University and pembroke by the DMV.

She's pretty worn down but will blow your socks off for ten bucks.

I was crusing on Fed just north of the circle when I see Lori, she is a veteran in these streets, she is blonde with her acne face. Ashame cause she has nice feautures, like her ass and talented BBBJ skills. She listens to directions and does as she told like holding a blowjob remote, slow, twirl tongue, play with ball, suck around, slobber and go deep and choke. I was attampeting to upload a picture with her in action with the majik stick, but I am not comfortable with this new layout here. And where is the photo gallery? So for sum reason it list all the pictures I have uploaded and boy theres alot. So I happen by miracle able to attach old picture of her with others. By the way I tip her a Jackson for a well job done, I even smacked her acne face with my majik stick for the extra effort.

Calizum

Calizum69
10-15-10, 22:45
Ali called me today durring work and that she wanted to play. I came over to her room after work on Commercial. When she open the door she wuz naked ready and told me to wait as she called her medicine supplier, thats when I took this picture. Well she saids she aint dancing no more and is tricking full time this Halloween. Well I gave her a trick hat of Jackson for BBBJ and full service, she took her time sucking on the majik stick, she has that soft tongue lick that I love. Than she got on top for awhile and than we did missionary and last doggy style pounding her hard as I could and she took like a champ. She asked me if I have more freinds as she has more time to accomadate my fellow mongers. So PM for digits, again only senior members and if your new to this board, I would swap digits as you give your digits first.

Hallomongers.

Calizum

Usa1111
10-17-10, 02:07
Stop in my tracks when I saw her.

Met Katelyn last Thursday night, saw her walking south on Fed. just north of the circle. As soon as I saw her I made eye contact and turned down the next side street she was coming to. Right after I turned on the side street someone else turned too and we were both sitting there waiting for her. I thought fuckin asshole is going to screw up my score. I watched for her in my rearview mirror and saw her just continue walking when she saw both of us waiting for her. I made a u-turn and gave the punk a dirty look as I passed. Got back on Fed and as I was passing her I motioned to her to meet me in the parking lot ahead. She jumped in as I pulled up and we were off. REALLY cute girl, she said her name was Katelyn, 8 or 9 on the SW scale. WE did the cop check and she asked me what I wanted, finally decided to go back to her place. Got a BBBJ and FS, and finished with me cumming on her face and in her mouth! Pretty nice girl( even though she is a little bit ghetto)will definitely see her again! http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=2_0001.wmv

Calizum69
10-18-10, 13:01
Sunday night heading home with a good buzz thinking if I get lucky I can get me a good HJ as the way I'm feeling I could hold out pretty good and bust a good nut deposit. So heading S on federal just past cleveland I spot a decent looking SW around midnight. I pull into the side road and she jumos in. Her name is Kelly and she looks kike a clean nerd with her glasses. She pulls a quick grab my cock leo check and away we go after a Jackson. She sucks good and deep and follows direction fondling my nuts. Aw it was great as she didn't complain when I stuck my thumb in those tight shorts like a hook. Finally after fifteen minutes she ask when I was going to bust a nut and I told her soon while I was pulling on her nipple and still jamming my thumb in her hot box. After a while I bust a nut and she continued sucking for a little while, awesome CIM. I got digits and I give her ten plus for a great BBBJ.

The excitement of the hunt.

Calizum

Calizum69
10-20-10, 21:50
Thanks to Primetime2010 I exchanged digits for Roxy a young looking 26 yr old about 5' 2" 110 lbs at lunch time. So I went to her room, nice clean with young looking perky breast and beautifull. Looks like she could still be in high school. She gives a decent BBBJ with a bonus CIM that she waited till I completed my deposit. Not the best HJ but follows directions and I loved fondling and pulling her young perky breast. I have digits for senior members or give me a spinner digit and I'll give you hers or Ali or Kelly or Kandy or Brandy or Christine or Erin or Nicole or Karen or Katie or Stefanie or Victoria or Virginia. My problem is I really don't like to repeat but my favorite is Stefanie, Kandy, Dee and Kelly for there awesome BJ skillz.

I like to go where I havnt gone before.

Calizum

Gringo2123
10-24-10, 06:28
I've seen this blonde girl always wearing a hoodie just north of pembroke on us 1. Thought she was a wack job soo never stopped. Well I couldn't find much else this morning, so around 6 am I stopped. The reason she wears a hooded sweatshirt all the time is to keep a low profile soo she says, kinda makes her stand out in my opinion. Any who, she does have a super cute face and nice long blonde hair whens she takes it off. She's 24 but looks 19 or it's just me getting old and anyone under thirty looks like a kid. Wanted 30 for head, told her 25, wanted 45 for f / s. Gave 40. Shitty head but the best thing was watching such a cutie with your dick in her mouth. Says she has a bad back and can't get on top, WTF.24 and bad back. Decent fuck. Best part was a really wet pussy, not tight, just wet. Wouldn't repeat but then again I normally don't. But just know what you're getting into. You can't miss "Angel" out there walking.

Calizum69
10-24-10, 21:34
I bumped into Alison, she hangs out with the bums and I figure she is homeless as well but she don't stink so she must be under some roof with a shower. So again with my Jackson freind I get an awesome sloppy BBBJ and CIM. I always picked her up on E Oakland Park BLVD.

The next day I'm heading east on Pembroke Pines and just after go overpass on the turnpike I see Geri, wow I havnt seen her since summer of last year. I love the way this chick sucks on my magik stick. So I take her home and for two jacksons and she stays overnight as she had no place to stay. I lost count how many nuts I squirted at her and she swallowed all of them. She is alot of fun and actually woke me up around 4 am with my cock in her mouth. So I tipped her another Jackson as I gave her a morning protein dose.

Mongerween.

Calizum

Annony
10-25-10, 22:12
Where on Oakland Park Blvd?

I bumped into Alison, she hangs out with the bums and I figure she is homeless as well but she don't stink so she must be under some roof with a shower. So again with my Jackson freind I get an awesome sloppy BBBJ and CIM. I always picked her up on E Oakland Park BLVD.

The next day I'm heading east on Pembroke Pines and just after go overpass on the turnpike I see Geri, wow I havnt seen her since summer of last year. I love the way this chick sucks on my magik stick. So I take her home and for two jacksons and she stays overnight as she had no place to stay. I lost count how many nuts I squirted at her and she swallowed all of them. She is alot of fun and actually woke me up around 4 am with my cock in her mouth. So I tipped her another Jackson as I gave her a morning protein dose.

Mongerween.

Calizum

Cgeorge4543
10-27-10, 08:31
Picked up a Latina on federal just north of Pembroke near hotels. Nice body, pretty face, She gets in and graps my crotch but will not show her breasts. Says $ for anal. She claims no freebie shows. I put.2 on console but she doesn't go for it. She said she wouldn't show unless I pulled it out. I dropped her off with no transaction. Sorry didn't catch her name.

Did she think I was a cop?

Thanks,

CGeorge

Calizum69
10-27-10, 19:52
Where on Oakland Park Blvd?Between I95 and Dixie Hwy.

Calizum69
10-27-10, 19:55
Picked up a Latina on federal just north of Pembroke near hotels. Nice body, pretty face, She gets in and graps my crotch but will not show her breasts. Says $ for anal. She claims no freebie shows. I put.2 on console but she doesn't go for it. She said she wouldn't show unless I pulled it out. I dropped her off with no transaction. Sorry didn't catch her name.

Did she think I was a cop?

Thanks,

CGeorgeI also picked up a latin girl last week and she wanted to use a condom for BJ and I said no I'll just drop you off where I found you and half way looping around she changed her mind. Well she tried but was rushing me in the worst BJ of this year that after ten minutes she just stopped and got out of the car.

Calizum

Calizum69
10-27-10, 20:03
That girl Toni " 081112"

Stands out on University and pembroke by the DMV.

She's pretty worn down but will blow your socks off for ten bucks. First met her about ten yrs ago and she was smoking hot then, that pic was taken 2 yrs ago and she used it to post BP and craigslist, now I don't see her anymore as the white horse is taking her life slowly and she looks messed up today.

Calizum

Calizum69
10-28-10, 19:29

Decided to take a detour as I95 was stop and go, so I detour thru federal and I see a very young looking streetwalker by washington around 9 AM. I tap on my horn and she doesn't acknowledge, but I have a hunch so I drive down to some apartments and get into the parking lot. I ask her if she needs a ride and she saids sure. Continues walking and turns up the alley and turns towards me, I'm thinking strange. She jumps in and we quickly do a LEO. Her name is Lilly and she is 20 yrs old, thin about 5' and 110 lbs. Beautifull and clean, she is from upstate and tells me a decoy cop picks her up and she is busted and that that has been happening alot as the streets are deserted from walkers from three weeks ago. I have noticed, so Jackson we go and she has a soft BBBJ and barely gets a nut, doesn't CIM but thats ok. She saids some of the donations will be to put up another add on BP and she regularly posts on there. I'm going to repeat tomorrow for the whole shabang. I took this one picture for my mongers to see and get her some extra help as I have digits or find her on BP.

At lunch I decide to take Pussyhunters digit contribution for digits exchange and by the way hunter, Ali is AOL so I have other digits to give and I recommend Brandy or Kelly or others just shoot me a PM. So I meet Tina over by Pompano on Dixi and Atlantic. When I see her I first thought she had a cold sore on her lips but a closer look and its a cut from some altercation she's gone thru. BBBJ ok and CIM spit and I drop her off with no hastle. Got to go.

Calizum

Pantyraider69
10-29-10, 19:04
Good Afternoon Fellow Mongers,

I'm going to be passing along some 'dreams' (I've had way too many)

Robin (message for digits)

Had a dream I caught this chubby cutie walking along federal and commercial and had a feeling so I parked in front of a store looked in her direction and she walked up and asked for a cigarette. I said I didn't have one and she asked if I wanted a date. I asked her if she was associated with uncle Leo in any way and she said no of course. I asked her to prove it and she reached through the window, went under my shirt, and grabbed the mister and smiled because I already had unzipped and whipped him out under my shirt over my pants. She wanted to know if she can get in and I told her I will only if she provides BB. I'm a fairly handsome guy and very persuasive so she agreed on 60 and we went to her room excellent BBBJ and let me be as rough as I want with both her pussy and her ass. The bank was open for deposit so I made sure to drop one off in her security box. Told her I lost my job so I saw her three more times for 40,20, and free LOL. She's usually short of cash and will have fun with you for a little lunch if necessary. I would love to palm those melons.

Annony
10-29-10, 23:26
Many thanks, Cali! I'll need to check her out!

Between I95 and Dixie Hwy.

Calizum69
10-31-10, 01:54
Yesterday I visited Erin in Miami, more ont hat in the Miami thread. So I call Roxy this Halloweiner eve and I see her and my luck she has a cold, but WTF I'm here. Two Jackson and startes BBBJ, she tries hard and after about 29 minutes I say lets just fuck. So after another note I start banging as hard as I can and I love the way she squirms and moans just turning me on that I bust a nut in less than five minutes.

So I'm heading home on A1a just past Oakland and I see a nice thin girl, I pulled into a parking lot and she jumps in. She's got big implants as I was testing for LEO. After we talk and a Jackson and a half later another BBBJ and she gives awesum head following directions and swilring around, better head than Erin and Roxy put together. So of course I just busted a nut a few minutes earlier and after 20 minutes of a awesum head I decided to bang her and she loved the extra Jackson and to my surprise this girl is tight, she sadis she is 30 yrs old but pussy felt like and 18 yr old and I got digits.

Happy Halloweiner.

Calizum.

PS Ali is AOL and her cell is disconnected must of forget to budget above her medicine, so please don't request her digits as I don't know how to contact her myself.

CommanderAeon
10-31-10, 01:59
I would love to palm those melons.Robin [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Calizum69
10-31-10, 17:11
Thanks to Mac Millan for digit trade hook up with Katelyn in Hollywoo 4 tiz Halloween day.21 yrs old and a little on heavy side about 135 for a fi foot one spinner. I told her before hand that is wuz tu mongers that are hunting and she was down. So I as a wingman for my BF monger tag alone we go ahead trick or treat this day of freaks. We pick her up and our plans are to go to my buddies backyard. So we chatting and smoking and I wip out my cock as we threw some papers at her and she went down on me while I wuz driving. Awesome adventure and ironic as my apprentice is watching. So we get there a few minutes later at my buddies yard and while she is still blowing me still as I put the gear in park, my buddy gets out and opens the passenger door and woops her shorts down and starts fingering her and before I know is slamming her as you can tell on the expresion on her face in one of the pics.

Digits to those seniors and for first contact trade digits and we all happy.

Happy Halloweiner.

Calizum

Gringo2123
11-01-10, 21:50
Cruising hollywood / dania around 9pm, couple regulars out. A fellow monger was pissed I wouldn't let him cut over in traffic so he was tailgating me, then made a uturn at my normal spot soo I cruised a few more blocks north to the walgreens at stirling when I see a cute BSW in an all black jumpsuit with black boots. So I cut around the block and come up an alley and she walks right by, undeterred I turn down the next block and she jumps right in.24, cute. Maybe a 6 but made up for it in a nice attitude and seemed kinda new to the game. Some tats, light skin, small titties, perfect black girl booty. Wanted 40 for bbj, said 30 and she agreed. Decent bbj. Inquired about upgrading to f / s. Wanted 60, I said 40, she dropped to 50. I said 40 was all I had and off came the jumpsuit. Just as I'm about to give her the white meat injection she says "you can put it in my butt if you want.". WTF. I said same price. She's like. I prefer it in the ass. Soo I banged her pussy for awhile, then lubed up and went for the ass. Switched to doggie, pounded it for awhile, then finished up in her pussy. Something about that self lubricating pussy. Over anal. Don't get me wrong I like to mix it up but just prefer pussy over anal. Fuck those BP bitches. Where else can you get that type of entertainment for 40 bucks.

Sping103
11-01-10, 23:12
I remember seeing her a couple years back. Barely recognize her now when she's begging at the light by the DMV. She has something wrong with her leg as well as her knee is bandaged up.

I only pass by that area over the weekends if I'm visiting friends. I see her there during the daylight hours sitting on the grass by the close gas station. Where does she go after the sun sets? Thats the best time for me to monger. I might see if that mouth of hers is what I remembered just because its convenient. Federal is a bit of a stretch for me to make now that I live way out west.

First met her about ten yrs ago and she was smoking hot then, that pic was taken 2 yrs ago and she used it to post BP and craigslist, now I don't see her anymore as the white horse is taking her life slowly and she looks messed up today.

Calizum

Calizum69
11-02-10, 21:22
See what digit trade can get you, its all about contribution and less hunting on the streets even tho thats my thrill but Broward has been dead from the SW LEO sweep and normally soon to follow monger sting so be carefull and stick with the 22 monger rules. Haven't hunted in DADE much as its more dead than broward in my opinion.

geeze where do you find all this hotties i have been out and about lately and havent found shitYes its been dead, Lilly told me there is alot of stings for SW as they caught her a few weeks back and I'm quessing there gathering most of them. Shit almost all of them. I have seen Roxy twice, good gurl. Thanks for the hookup. So for that hook up I'll just unload all my SW rolodex, here goes.

Unloading digits. Standby. Processing.

Ali 954 XXX 1737 her phone has been off for at least tu weeks now but just in case she pays her bills, nice body and attitude for a stripper turned SW.

Brandy 954 XXX 7026 on A1A between Commercial and Oakland she is freaky and gives awesum BBBJ very energetic on top.

Christine 954 XXX 9909 Otay BBBJ. Havnt hit that hot box of hers yet. She's the one that got me to give her gurlfreind a ride to S beach from Hollywood and told me she will hook me up and let me tell ya Stephanie gives a solid BBBJ just for giving her a ride. Awesum. Done the favor twice for her freind. Unfortunatly Stephanie has a job and does not do this arangement often.

Christine 954 XXX 9909 New find this past weekend on A1A between Oakland and Commercial. Awesum BBBJ and tight box from a MILF.

Erin 305 XXX 7678 just north of Downtown MIA really hot and good BBBJ but she likes a minimum of a triple Jackson play just for BBBJ and havnt hit her box because she likes a benjamin minimum.

Karen 954 XXX 7206 haven't engaged her yet.

Katelyn 786 XXX 1797 Just scored with her this past weekend with a buddy of mine, read my review, I will repeat with this 21 yr old pussy as she is a lot of fun.

Katie 954 XXX 6294 haven't scored with her yet "FLP zero one your call cannot be completed as dialed", she must not of payed her bill, just in case she does.

Kelly 954 XXX 0148 gives awesum deep BBBJ in Hollywood. Voicemail has been full the past couple of days.

Lilly 772 XXX 1291 you can find her ad and pictures on backpages. Com nice little 21 yr old that likes tu Jackson for BBBJ and double for her tight box.

Nicole 954 XXX 0885 haven't scored with her yet but has answered phone but schedule conflict as she is not around the clock gurl.

Robin 954 XXX 9816 tell her XXXX gave you her number as I have left her voicemail but has not returned my calls. Maybe you have better luck as she is finiky. Maybe not worth it but there is a post of her from paraxedine and a picture and looks like a fun MILF.

Roxxy 954 XXX 6194 give otay BBBJ but has tight box and she is young in her mid tweenties with nice perky tits. Does not do drugs as she is in probation so she has a clear mind to please which I love. Nothing better than a girl that follows directions.

Tina 954 XXX 9817 otay BJ in Pompano.

Victoria 706 XXX 8066 tell her XXXX sent ya and haven't scored with her yet.

Unloaded rolodex digits complete. End.

All these numbers are from digits trades from fellow mongers on this board or ones I discovered myself and tell any of them that Colombian XXXXXX sent ya.

Good Luck.

Calizum

PS All I ask is to contribute and post on your adventures. Doesn't have to be detailed if you don't want. Just basic info will be appreciated.

Member #4227
11-03-10, 00:08
Thanks to Mac Millan for digit trade hook up with Katelyn in Hollywoo 4 tiz Halloween day.21 yrs old and a little on heavy side about 135 for a fi foot one spinner. I told her before hand that is wuz tu mongers that are hunting and she was down. So I as a wingman for my BF monger tag alone we go ahead trick or treat this day of freaks. We pick her up and our plans are to go to my buddies backyard. So we chatting and smoking and I wip out my cock as we threw some papers at her and she went down on me while I wuz driving. Awesome adventure and ironic as my apprentice is watching. So we get there a few minutes later at my buddies yard and while she is still blowing me still as I put the gear in park, my buddy gets out and opens the passenger door and woops her shorts down and starts fingering her and before I know is slamming her as you can tell on the expresion on her face in one of the pics.

Digits to those seniors and for first contact trade digits and we all happy.

Happy Halloweiner.

CalizumNice! Way to hunt.

Juan287
11-03-10, 02:35
Was out visiting a FB on 84 when I see a WSW in ed hardy sweats and top walking from McD's. Pull in front and she gets in and I do LEO check and she has a room at the Motel 6 because she's connected with the manager there she says. Nice tits and a tight squeeze 40 for FS. Start off with BBBJ and from get go she says let me know when your cumming I don't swallow. . I banged that tight squeeze all over her small ass room in doggy, Mish, Frog, hardcoreDP, finally was ready to nut so I got her into the J-Man Special and to my surprise she came and fellas big squirter. I thought that was it but she a soldier and let me keep banging. Finished her off and got her digits. Note she has a kid and doesn't always pick up she says. Says keep trying and when she picks up she available.

Calizum69
11-04-10, 22:38
Well I have ironically score twice here in A1A, first after leaving Roxy tiz past weeekend I discover Christine. Today I want sum head for lunch so I call Christine. She tells me blah blah blah going to take a shower and for me to call her later. Hmmmmm, So I'm pulling on her beaver over the phone and tell her after work I'm busy. She goes. Ah I'll kall you back and I tell her that I just left work and heading your way to A1A. Ok so I'm heading her way not feeling things because of the vibe I got over hearing her voice and so I'm make a right and head south from Commercial to Oakland, halfway there I see senior SW about a 5 125 lbs looks like she could be homeless Victoria sister at Oakland. LOL so I loop around and holler at her and I turn into a plaza parking lot and she see's me and walks by and I tell her hop in. We do the leo and I tell her right here, put on my car sunshades nice dark tinted windows on this gray light rain day. She gives a great Jackson BBBJ. Awesum and while she is giving me good head, Chrsitine calls me back that she has to go get her meds and to call her when I get out of work and I'm like sure. Ooooooh she is bustin a nut and I moan and Christine just hangs up. LOL another digit to add.

Monger safely to die safely ah ugh.

Calizum

Calizum69
11-05-10, 10:29
FYI. I initially removed three numbers of all the digits on purpose as the moderator Jackson would removed them himself any and warned me about posting digits on public thread and to exchamge digits via private messages. So for those newbies stop requesting digits because they where removed initially. To acquire digits, have digits to get digits for newbies and seniors know what to do and that last hunt of mine her name is Milly since I forgot to post her name.

Nice and cold equals hard nipples.

Calizum

Calizum69
11-13-10, 21:31
Thanks to Pete141 for his digit exchange contribution, I got Asia on a beautifull Friday morning. I went down my SW digit contact list and none of these gurls where answering until Asia answered and told me she just woke up but she be ready to play. I pick her up near state road 84 and she tells me she needs a ride to Coconut Creek to get her meds, I told her I would if she blew me while I be driving to her destination, she agreed. So a couple of jacksons and I'm get on I95 north ramp and she goes down on me. Her tongue and BBBJ technique is very good and follows directions as I like my balls fondle with while she gives me great head. I get a nut off right before exiting I95 and here I am in Pompano. She leaves her purse to assure me that she is getting back in, so I wait and fi minutes later she is back. I tell her that I want to full play more along with some mo jacksons and she agrees so while we heading back she gives me more head. Awesum.

Great start for the weekend.

Calizum.

P. S. Pete your inbox is full, delete some messages so I can send you my updated SW contact digit list.

RookieMonger
11-14-10, 00:49
Hey Cal,

Just wanted to give you props! Asia is a very NICE find. The phone exchange is a GREAT TOOL!

When I am down in FL for business, it is always around Tampa, Clearwater, Orlando area. I may have to expand my territory! LOL. Rook.

Misfit
11-14-10, 09:43
Dude,

Asia is one young good looking girl. Great pics.

Misfit

Very Scary
11-14-10, 12:09
Thanks to Pete141 for his digit exchange contribution, I got Asia on a beautifull Friday morning. I went down my SW digit contact list and none of these gurls where answering until Asia answered and told me she just woke up but she be ready to play. I pick her up near state road 84 and she tells me she needs a ride to Coconut Creek to get her meds, I told her I would if she blew me while I be driving to her destination, she agreed. So a couple of jacksons and I'm get on I95 north ramp and she goes down on me. Her tongue and BBBJ technique is very good and follows directions as I like my balls fondle with while she gives me great head. I get a nut off right before exiting I95 and here I am in Pompano. She leaves her purse to assure me that she is getting back in, so I wait and fi minutes later she is back. I tell her that I want to full play more along with some mo jacksons and she agrees so while we heading back she gives me more head. Awesum.

Great start for the weekend.

Calizum

P. S. Pete your inbox is full, delete some messages so I can send you my updated SW contact digit list. She has been on backpage for awhile now. She use to work for an agency about a year ago.

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/all-access-all-access-all-access-all-fetishes-ok-100-certified-asian-latino-princess-21/11732044

Lurker X
11-14-10, 15:38
Awesome find C, ! And yes, Petes141 is the 411 go to.

South Florida
11-15-10, 10:44
US 1 Here is a pic. Diamond in the rough. Jackson for BBBJ and swallow and I went 3 times. Got all her info and extras. I wanted a 3rd time.

Casper1
11-15-10, 12:48
I had a dream about:

Beware of a 28 whyear old WSW, maybe Puerto rican, with a NY accent with dark curly like hair. This flake had a drink with her of some strong brew. Way too tweaked and buzzed for my taste. Started to blabber about 'not feeling safe' and that she's drunk about 23 hours a day.

Drove around for 5 minutes to see if she'd calm down and she kept at the routine. I said never mind, demanded a Hamilton for her time and dropped her off at a gas station off US1 in Hallandale. She said her driver would meet her there. My instincts said total hustler and was too drunk off her a$$ to put in any sort of decent effort.

Hamilton provided to save me a headache and any sort of drama. I know, too soft but air on the side of caution. Forget her name, but the veterans might know her. About 5'6, decent body, face weathered, NY accent. Would have been a decent find if she wasn't so drunk and stupid.

Besides, a SUV monger stole my better looking and younger WSW up near Taft area earlier. He swooped in and turned around and was in better position. US1 it seems its every man for himself.

Days seem better.

Empty night.

Pensfan87
11-15-10, 17:13
I could be wrong but that kinda looks like Jennifer from the 2nd ave area in Miami. I heard she got clean and was in Broward now.

Calizum69
11-15-10, 23:59
Sunday evening heading home from a freinds house I decided to check out to see if I get Lucky like the Dolphins did for some celebration. I see two gurls walking just south of Johnston on Fed. I do my loop and signal and she follows me to my coach. Just Brittni (thats the way she spelled her name on my phone) went to me and jumped in and we did the leo. She is in her mid 20s and we agreed on Jackson and hamilton and she down for the count. Awesum BBBJ while I was fondling with her mellons.

Got digits.

Calizum

Calizum69
11-16-10, 00:12
Thanks to Praxedisone for the hook up on digit exchange, enjoy my SW contact list.

So Robin finally calls me after a few weeks as she wuz on vacation wth her boyfreind and is back full time to please us mongers. This MILF is alot of pleasent fun and we had fun. Robin has one of the most powerfull vacuum sucking skills with those thick lips of hers that I really enjoyed and to top it off with her awesum BBBJ she loves to swallow every drop of protein you can give her. I enjoyed it so much this Monday morning that I came back for lunch and went ahead and banged her and she squirts as she cums easily. Wow.

Digits on deck.

Calizum

Calizum69
11-16-10, 00:18
After work I was pretty beat after Robin sucked the living shit out of my one eyed snake, but still had some more in me as I spotted Brittni's freind. Melissa. She recognized me from Sunday and jumped in and told me she is no longer with Brittni the *****, they must of had some cock blocking issue I presume. LOL. So anyways a Jackson and hamilton later she goes down on me with ok BBBJ skills for me to just make another protein deposit.

No digits.

Calizum.

P. S. Thats it for this month as I depleted all my SW budget funds unless I get a digit I can't refuse, I got to stand up to the monger plate. LOL

Nick Name Dan
11-16-10, 12:02
South Florida,

I am proud of you to have 1 post and a pic along with it. Thanks for sharing.

-NND.

US 1 Here is a pic. Diamond in the rough. Jackson for BBBJ and swallow and I went 3 times. Got all her info and extras. I wanted a 3rd time.

Nick Name Dan
11-16-10, 12:03
Calizum,

Three great sets in a row. Thank you for sharing your pics.

-NND

Driveby305
11-17-10, 18:15
Sounds like Wendy, was she is a tall busty dominican broad from Bronx.

I had a dream about:

Beware of a 28 whyear old WSW, maybe Puerto rican, with a NY accent with dark curly like hair. This flake had a drink with her of some strong brew. Way too tweaked and buzzed for my taste. Started to blabber about 'not feeling safe' and that she's drunk about 23 hours a day.

Drove around for 5 minutes to see if she'd calm down and she kept at the routine. I said never mind, demanded a Hamilton for her time and dropped her off at a gas station off US1 in Hallandale. She said her driver would meet her there. My instincts said total hustler and was too drunk off her a$$ to put in any sort of decent effort.

Hamilton provided to save me a headache and any sort of drama. I know, too soft but air on the side of caution. Forget her name, but the veterans might know her. About 5'6, decent body, face weathered, NY accent. Would have been a decent find if she wasn't so drunk and stupid.

Besides, a SUV monger stole my better looking and younger WSW up near Taft area earlier. He swooped in and turned around and was in better position. US1 it seems its every man for himself.

Days seem better.

Empty night.

Calizum69
11-17-10, 22:37
I told myself I'm taking a break but Milly gives a great BBBJ and listens for directions which I love "fondle my balls, like my balls, lick the side ooh no the other side and lick the tip, go deep slowdown" and just a Jackson. Can't beet that.

Looking for new spinner talent.

Cali

Member #4084
11-18-10, 09:39
I told myself I'm taking a break but Milly gives a great BBBJ and listens for directions which I love "fondle my balls, like my balls, lick the side ooh no the other side and lick the tip, go deep slowdown" and just a Jackson. Can't beet that.

Looking for new spinner talent.

CaliHey Calizum, I think you are doing a great job contributing on this forum, you have a real talent for finding WSW's, sometimes even good looking ones. However, I think its time to get a small pocket camera that takes better pictures. Whats up with the blurry, bluish cast on all the pictures you post? And can we see what the rest of the WSW bodies look like, preferably not just a close up of a big fat pussy?

Joe Black
11-18-10, 15:37
preferably not just a close up of a big fat pussy?Show me the Fat Pussy. LOL.

Yeah this guys is great. I like his findings.

Pensfan87
11-18-10, 18:20
Hey SD, with all the money he's spending on hoe's, how is he supposed to afford a camera! LOL Keep it up Calizum!

Juan287
11-19-10, 23:05
You know how it is SD you work with what you got and with what they give you.

Hey Calizum, I think you are doing a great job contributing on this forum, you have a real talent for finding WSW's, sometimes even good looking ones. However, I think its time to get a small pocket camera that takes better pictures. Whats up with the blurry, bluish cast on all the pictures you post? And can we see what the rest of the WSW bodies look like, preferably not just a close up of a big fat pussy?

Calizum69
11-21-10, 21:34
Well I called Roxy and somebody else is answering her phone. Her name is Jeannie and she gives the worst BBBJ and is as dry in humping as well.

Cali

Zafro
11-24-10, 21:07

Decided to take a detour as I95 was stop and go, so I detour thru federal and I see a very young looking streetwalker by washington around 9 AM. I tap on my horn and she doesn't acknowledge, but I have a hunch so I drive down to some apartments and get into the parking lot. I ask her if she needs a ride and she saids sure. Continues walking and turns up the alley and turns towards me, I'm thinking strange. She jumps in and we quickly do a LEO. Her name is Lilly and she is 20 yrs old, thin about 5' and 110 lbs. Beautifull and clean, she is from upstate and tells me a decoy cop picks her up and she is busted and that that has been happening alot as the streets are deserted from walkers from three weeks ago. I have noticed, so Jackson we go and she has a soft BBBJ and barely gets a nut, doesn't CIM but thats ok. She saids some of the donations will be to put up another add on BP and she regularly posts on there. I'm going to repeat tomorrow for the whole shabang. I took this one picture for my mongers to see and get her some extra help as I have digits or find her on BP.

At lunch I decide to take Pussyhunters digit contribution for digits exchange and by the way hunter, Ali is AOL so I have other digits to give and I recommend Brandy or Kelly or others just shoot me a PM. So I meet Tina over by Pompano on Dixi and Atlantic. When I see her I first thought she had a cold sore on her lips but a closer look and its a cut from some altercation she's gone thru. BBBJ ok and CIM spit and I drop her off with no hastle. Got to go.

CalizumDoes she have a BP ad up?

Calizum69
11-24-10, 21:53
Just a heads up, I spotted Ali with some guy about two block away from Coral Springs Medical Center, I couldn't initiate contact as I was with a non monger freind. Argghhhh.

So I was hungry at the waiting room in the hospital and told my freind I get something to eat and she would stay in case she gets some news. So I'm not looking and I notice when I leave McDonalds on Sample and Coral Ridge I beleive walking by the plaza which is dark away from the city street, I go no way. So I just pass her and give her a look and park. She continues walking towards me and she walks around and ask me if I can give her a ride, I'm like sure. We strike up a conversation which is key to relax the mingle and she opens up and tells me she just got her meds and just wants to go home. So she wants some beer to spice up her meds and she is so mellow that she rubs me between the legs while I'm driving and I let Peter out. She takes her time and suck real slow and stops before the store. I get her beer and we go to her place. I normally don't do this and she assures me she lives alone and I can tell she is no pro WSW. So before we get there I call my freind and let her know I got a flat. So we get to her efficiency in the back of a really nice house. She starts taking of her clothes and I take these pics in the process, I love the ass picture, nice round ass. I give her a couple of Jackson to help her out and we go at it, nice oral skills and box is alright but not tight enuff but thats good because I fuck her a good 20 minutes.

Good Times.

Calizum

Yellowing
11-26-10, 18:18
Saw WSW near Boobytrap on federal. Didn't have time to stop, but am sure she was WSW. Blonde nice body, face, gave me the look. Was about noon. Will try and go back tonite.

Sleeper 100
11-28-10, 19:27
I want to start posting some SW photos soon and I need a litttle advice.

How is it that one can post nekkid pictures or "action" shots without being arrested for indecency? I know a lot of you guys post frequently but don't get arrested or in trouble? I love this hobby and I want to share but not enough to be thrown in the can for even a few hours over. Could someone please give me the in-and-out legally speaking? Maybe some ways to protect myself with security settings or? Even just advice on which area of this exellent website would be helpful; I'm overseas at the moment in a fairly remote area and my internet svc is not so good here.

I'm not particularly computer savy so any advice you give should be a basic level.

Thanks in advance!

Sleeper 100
11-28-10, 20:01
I'm looking for a littel advice for when I get back to the land of the big PX in a week or so.

How do I protect myself from being arrested if I post SW "action" photos in this forum, I know lots of you guys do it but I'm not sure about any legal issues. Can you help me out with a little advice?

Jackson, I may have posted this question a few minutes ago but I'm not sure, please excuse me if I did. My internet service SUCKS BAWLZ!

Rootbrian
11-29-10, 00:13
Yellowing,

Saw WSW near Boobytrap on federal. Didn't have time to stop, but am sure she was WSW. Blonde nice body, face, gave me the look. Was about noon. Will try and go back tonite.

Where exactly did you see her on federal? Near the Boobytrap? I know about the Boobytrap just east of 441 and Hallendale Beach Blvd, but I've never seen or heard of a Boobytrap on federal. Maybe you meant a different club?

Calizum69
12-02-10, 22:42
Thanks to Youngeman for the hookup. I give her a ring before work in the morning to start of the work day, so I pick her up around Andrews and Oakland park. Lovely girl we go on to a park and get a couple of jacksons busy. Good BBBJ skils, my peter recomends her. She listens for directions as she was sober and not drugged up and blows me lovely and while I'm searching for her beaver I notice a nice tat and no panties. A+ experience will repeat.

Cali.

P. S. Youngeman I unloaded my SW rolodex.

Calizum69
12-02-10, 23:00
This is Angel that is pretty messed up as skin cleanes, attitude and service, so I made the best out of the situation and put on an umbrella and fucked the living shit out of her. If your the type that loves to treat these SW like shit, well here she is, not my cup of tea, just nasty in my opinion.

Calizum

Gringo2123
12-05-10, 15:59
Been alittle dry out there lately. Driving thru Hollywood Sunday afternoon on my way home from church. Saw young 20 yr old blonde heading north on us 1 north of pembroke. Walked by me once, swung around one more street and she finally came over. Down here three months from St Louis, so if you like young country girls with 44dd's this is the girl for you. SoSo bbj. Cute blonde pussy but not tight enough for my little pecker. Best thing about her is the 44dds and her young looking face. Have digits to trade if interested.

Kamegrisha
12-05-10, 16:01
Found Calizum's Angel on Fed, just north of Pembroke on the west side walking south. She seemed kinda cute to me and attitude was great. She doest not allow CIM, but she worked hard for the blast. Unfortunately, I didn't have one for her. BBBJ was. 3 and she offered FS for. 5. For BB lovers, she seems to be game and did not seem dirty to me at all. In fact, if it wasn't for Cali's post, I wouldn't have thought she was a SW'er. She was casually walking down the street listening to her ipod, hardly looking, but they always give themselves away, don't they? LOL. Anyway, got her digits, she's on a prepaid plan so may not work by the time you read this or by the time I respond. But, again, not at all bad, except for insisting no CIM.

BTW: when we talked about FS, she did say mish was the only option because of previous back surgery, maybe a little high maintenance

Calizum69
12-06-10, 23:16
Today driving around noon I made a left from Commercial on to A1A south and I see this red head putting out her thumb that she needs a ride. Of course I lend my services and help any SW in distress, she jumps in and saids she needs an urgent ride to see her son who got hurt and needs to see him. So I'm like sure and we shit chat and ask her name which is pronounced like Sonia but its Anya. Cool name and I tell her for a minute there I thought she wanted to date and she saids she is dating also, really and I quickly tell her I would love a BJ and she smiles and a Jackson we go. I get lucky as it is a short ride to her destination to Oakland and Federal that the bridge gates open and where stuck in traffic. Awesome. She gives me a nice warm BBBJ that I blow a nut under five minutes I'm like you are a profesional and she replies she does porn. She gives me her digit and I called after cause I wanted to know what site I could find her porn talents and she has not responded.

Love red heads.

Calizum

Driveby305
12-08-10, 04:27
Here's Mary, hyperslutty redhead found her at the food store on Wash and Dixie.

BBBJ for three but she finished me off FS at no extra charge. Sweeeet.

Got her digits and hit her up later the same day for a repeat. 2 days later phone is FL09 but you're welcome to try it out

Calizum69
12-09-10, 00:44
Here's Mary, hyperslutty redhead found her at the food store on Wash and Dixie.

BBBJ for three but she finished me off FS at no extra charge. Sweeeet.

Got her digits and hit her up later the same day for a repeat. 2 days later phone is FL09 but you're welcome to try it outGood find and yes she is alot of fun as I met her like two years ago, I got video of her in action riding on top of me. By the way that digit that just went out of service was also Angels digits when I was initially calling Mary and she cock blocked her so thats how I hooked up with Angel. So it show these chick can't support a dam cell budget, oh well there meds is more important.

Digits come and go like its out of style.

Calizum

Cubone
12-09-10, 01:22
Today driving around noon I made a left from Commercial on to A1A south and I see this red head putting out her thumb that she needs a ride. Of course I lend my services and help any SW in distress, she jumps in and saids she needs an urgent ride to see her son who got hurt and needs to see him. So I'm like sure and we shit chat and ask her name which is pronounced like Sonia but its Anya. Cool name and I tell her for a minute there I thought she wanted to date and she saids she is dating also, really and I quickly tell her I would love a BJ and she smiles and a Jackson we go. I get lucky as it is a short ride to her destination to Oakland and Federal that the bridge gates open and where stuck in traffic. Awesome. She gives me a nice warm BBBJ that I blow a nut under five minutes I'm like you are a profesional and she replies she does porn. She gives me her digit and I called after cause I wanted to know what site I could find her porn talents and she has not responded.

Love red heads.

CalizumHttp://actualavailablemodels.com/Anya.html

Steve28
12-10-10, 00:36
Http://actualavailablemodels.com/Anya.html

Holy shit! That's the same girl fuck how quick these SW looks drop once they hit the streets without makeup. The guys over on the miami board don't seem to understand that concept

Pensfan87
12-10-10, 11:07
You have to understand that the pics on the website are glamour shot type and touched up.

Steve28
12-10-10, 12:03
You have to understand that the pics on the website are glamour shot type and touched up.That's already known. Take her to walgreens have her get some makeup then put a nice tight outfit on her she will look close to 85/90 percent of her glamor shoots then put her back on the streets and with in hours to a day she will look like cal pic.

For some reason you don't seem to understand it's just an illusion

Calizum69
12-10-10, 12:49
Http://actualavailablemodels.com/Anya.html

Good find Cubone, now if anybody has seen her in action in one of these porn sites that would be awesome. Not the first girl I have scored with that has been on a adult shoot. I have met Melissa in Hollywood that has done flicks for Bang bus and Reality Kings. I also called the number on the above site and it goes straight to a voice mail and left a VM.

I'm hoping she calls back but I aint holding my breath.

Calizum

mrhappyd2002
12-10-10, 17:15
Good find Cubone, now if anybody has seen her in action in one of these porn sites that would be awesome. Not the first girl I have scored with that has been on a adult shoot. I have met Melissa in Hollywood that has done flicks for Bang bus and Reality Kings. I also called the number on the above site and it goes straight to a voice mail and left a VM.

CalizumShe's real and so is the agency. Seen her at several GTs. (never dated her). She looks as good as the pictures at the GTs.

BigggMike
12-10-10, 17:48
Good find cubone, now if anybody has seen her in action in one of these porn sites that would be awesome. Not the first girl i have scored with that has been on a adult shoot. I have met melissa in hollywood that has done flicks for bang bus and reality kings. I also called the number on the above site and it goes straight to a voice mail and left a vm.

Calizumyou called the number on site. Wonder who might answer that call.

Driveby305
12-10-10, 21:45
Digits come and go like its out of style.

CalizumYa I tried Reba's # (727) which was disco before, well it rang and went to voicemail.

5 mins later I got a call back from a (813) but no answer on the line.

BigggMike
12-11-10, 14:15
good find cubone, now if anybody has seen her in action in one of these porn sites that would be awesome. Not the first girl i have scored with that has been on a adult shoot. I have met melissa in hollywood that has done flicks for bang bus and reality kings. I also called the number on the above site and it goes straight to a voice mail and left a vm.

I'm hoping she calls back but i aint holding my breath.

Calizumshe is not a porn girl, just a escort, just sayin facts are facts

Calizum69
12-11-10, 22:37
Ya I tried Reba's # (727) which was disco before, well it rang and went to voicemail.

5 mins later I got a call back from a (813) but no answer on the line. Reba. Ah is this the same Reba I posted?

Pantyraider69
12-13-10, 23:53
Finally scored my 1st SW last week. WSW about mid to later 20's name angel CBJ and FS stated. 50 countered. 40 she went for it. Nothing special but nothing terrible, nicer personality than looks wise. But fun and easy would repeat again. No digits she has a working phone but I didn't digitis on my community fone

Ilheus1
12-14-10, 10:33
Anyone run across a pregnant girl? I am looking for something different.

Calizum69
12-14-10, 22:34
Liz is a freind of Dee that I picked up earlier at Miami Lakes, look up earlier post on her here in Miami. When I would call Dee sometimes Liz would answer the phone. I called last Friday and Liz again answered and that Dee has left to California and will be back. So I asked if she liked to go out with me and she saids she is in a dillema and needs to catch up on her bills. I told her I bling her out and she laughed. Aah I got her I'm thinking. A long pause and she said sure and I got a hard on and couldn't wait to pick her up. Well I pick her up and she smelling so good. Dam. So Liz is begging me to go to World Erotic Art Museum http://www.weam.com/ And she can gets us free as she has a girlfreind working there needs to see her. Well to wrap it up I finally got to kiss her after a few beers we had at a nearby bar. She stop in the middle of deep tongue kissing which is something I rarely do and told me if I throw the right presidents at her that I could have it all and I said will one Franklin do it and she smiled. Got to her place and ripped it up. I tried to smooth talk some pics and she said no but next time I try harder. I just was A drunk which all my post I am sober when I'm hunting, I was probably slurring to her"Caaaaannnnnn I take uuuuuurrrrrr pixure". LOL got this one pic which is my favorite at the museam.

Catherine I picked up near Arties twice, the second time she ripped me off by saying she needed to use the bathroom at a nearby restaurant and I couldn't wait and either she dipped or I left her and I waited a good 10 minutes. Darn, I took this pic in the first encounter. But that night she gave me a good BBBJ with no hassles so she took me by surprise the second tiime.

Joanne I posted earlier this year as I got her digits exchange from fellow monger. So to my surprise as I lost contact with her but than again theres new talent on the horizon, I wasnt planning to repeat with her. But I saw and I knew her before the streets. So I hooked up with her and a Jackson we go. She gives great BBBJ which is why I went ahead ahead and repeated. So not only pics but a short video link.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=101211_Joanne_1234.wmv

Monger Jingles.

Calizum.

PS I'm trying to hook up with chunky Kellys sister Kathy by Taft in HWLD. I don't recall posting anything about Kelly even tho she gives great BBBJ but she chunky and a 7 in SW scale. Kathy saids she is thinner and younger than her sis but If that fails Pete is linning up a migrating SW from Orlando. This is another scenario that Kelly no longer lives with her sister but Kathy has been answering and I'm hoping to poking score. Looking 4 wellfare pussy.

Calizum69
12-15-10, 00:46
she is not a porn girl, just a escort, just sayin facts are factsI'm just qouting her as she told she done porn and we got into talking about the biz. She told me quite alot of the same with other amateur porn star and part time SW or part time escort. She definatly into all kind of sex and really knows how to relax her anal muscles as she loves cocks in her ass and wanted me to give anal but didn't have any more dead presidents. So I fingered her pussy and her asshole while getting a good BBBJ if I fail to mention it before.

This girl is a profesional pleaser.

Calizum

CookieBaker
12-15-10, 17:19
US 1 Here is a pic. Diamond in the rough. Jackson for BBBJ and swallow and I went 3 times. Got all her info and extras. I wanted a 3rd time.Wicked cute girl, where was she hanging out?

Pensfan87
12-15-10, 18:06
I'm just qouting her as she told she done porn and we got into talking about the biz. She told me quite alot of the same with other amateur porn star and part time SW or part time escort. She definatly into all kind of sex and really knows how to relax her anal muscles as she loves cocks in her ass and wanted me to give anal but didn't have any more dead presidents. So I fingered her pussy and her asshole while getting a good BBBJ if I fail to mention it before.

This girl is a profesional pleaser.

CalizumHey Cal, have you gotten ahold of her on the # she gave you?

BigggMike
12-17-10, 16:52
Hey Cal, have you gotten ahold of her on the # she gave you?Since sha has been fired, the number you have is to the agency, call anytime you like and book one of the girls still working there, if you like, just saying.

Calizum69
12-18-10, 10:30
Since sha has been fired, the number you have is to the agency, call anytime you like and book one of the girls still working there, if you like, just saying.After repetitive attempts on the digit she gave me which is different from that escort site, she finally responded and is available for senior members that I have exchange on digit program already or for newbies a digit and after I succesfully scored you get Anya digit as she iz a freak of nature that word no is not in her vocabulary.

Merry Monger,

Cali

Theartofsedukt
12-18-10, 15:19
Hello, all. Recently joined and wanted to begin contributing as soon as possible. Well I had a great dream last week. Was driving on us1 around taft and saw a nice young female red head walking so I said why not. Stopped her and had a little convo. Afterwards she got in my car and we drove away to a nice little spot for a BBBJ for only a Jackson and lincoln. FS was available for only a hamilton more. Said she is visiting for only 2 weeks. Didn't ask for pics but I'll know better the next time.

Juan287
12-20-10, 00:07
Got a call from jenny from SR-84 today. We meet and after our winter warming session, she informed me that she was not going to be availiable again til after the new years. Also that some prick who I shared her digits with had treated her very improper. He apparently did some stuff to her she didn't like.

Calizum69
12-24-10, 18:40
In June I found Kelly in Hollywood streets, a thick short brunnette that gives me a slow BBBJ. So slow that it would easily last almost a half an hour and I be driving the entire time. She wouldn't complain and didn't come up for air, she licked it like her life depended on it. She wouldn't let me take one pic and it was always at night. So when I call her sometimes her sister Kathy would answer the phone. Well since last month Kelly moved back up to Piitsburgh according to her sister and I asked if she like to go on a date and she said sure but it was complicated for her with a jealous big black boyfreind and her baby. Well she said she call me when her baby was taken care of in the day. Everytime she would call I couldn't make it untill she called me this past Saturday. Not bad looking and thinner than her sister thus better looking then Kelly. Gives a good BBBJ and didn't rush me.

I also took some SW photos on that day and if patient there is action to score.

Merry Monger,

Calizum

Kamegrisha
12-24-10, 21:28
Goes by another name, can't remember it though. Very cute, Polish descent, mid twenties, you would not think she was a SW. I was turning into President supermarket on federal in hollywood, while she was crossing the street, but she was walking real slow, and made a point to turn around and apologize for crossing so slow. I figured got to be a SW, so I pull up to a spot facing federal, and as she passes my car, I make the doors unlock, and she spins around and jumps right in. She says, ' you going to give me a ride? ' LOL, I'm like, sure. This chick is way too cute, so we start talking, and then it's what do I have in mind? I say BBBJ, she says 30, I say okay. We pull over onto NE 7th st, not very discreet, but she don't care. Starts going for it, deep throat, complimenting my junk, the whole nine. She says she's got to get me inside her, extra 20. I want to go BB, she says okay. This girl is a pro, gets buck naked, ass to the street, trying to find a comfortable spot, begs me to do it in the back seat, mish. We go for it, pussy so tight, I'm good for like one minute, maybe. Let go on her stomach, and she thanks me. Says it hurt going in, but she was okay after that, LOL. I fucked like a gf, total GFE, we made out while we were fucking, no cigs or alcohol on her breath. She had me drive her home, she said next time we do it in there. Shoulda got a hotel room, she was very relaxed, I can imagine it going for two or three cups, but in the back seat, my hammy cramped up, it was kinda hard to hang in there until I caught my nut. Little bit of an odor down there, but natural stuff, nothing that any girl wouldn't be going through after a long walk.

Has anyone else seen this wonder? This girl is amazing, I don't really repeat, but I'm going to see her again this weekend before I release her number.

Kamegrisha
12-25-10, 08:36
Feeling like I wasn't done. When I dropped Carissa off, I went back to President's parking lot, to look for a SW'er I had seen cross the street at the same time I picked up Carissa. Waited for a bit and never saw her, so decided to head home. Just as I crossed the circle, I see a different girl walking towards the circle, couldn't tell if she was a SW'er, a little too overly dressed, kinda like Carissa was, but I thought, why not. She had huge knockers, you could not miss under her sweater. I cut a U underneath another monger that had noticed her too, cut a left in front of her before she crossed the street by that Papa Johns on the circle, and pulled into the parking lot. She came up to me and asked me if I wanted to talk to her. Of course, LOL. Rita. 41, and looks it in the face, but attitude is of a 19-20 year old. Overall, I'd say a 6 on the SW scale, to Carissa's 9. Knockers are natural, and huge. Very firm. Normal size areola, but nipples are thick and get very hard. BBBJ, again for. 30, seems to be the going rate, and I don't haggle, so, okay. Found a perfect spot I had never used before and the BBBJ was awesome. She seemed to really enjoy what she was doing, or really wanted to make an impression. She's not a deep throater like Carissa, does most her work around the head, lulling you to the blast. It was like a zen, BJ. You just have to lay back and be real quiet, I soon realized. She let me fuck her face a little bit, but the best parts were when I let her do her thing. She had a great attitude, real nice chick. When I would ask her questions during the BJ, she would answer them w / o pulling me out of her mouth. Very funny, I couldn't understand a word she said, made me think she didn't want to stop blowing me. Nice touch. About the knockers; she didn't want to pull them out in the car, she said there were cameras every where, very funny I thought for a SW'er. Made me think that maybe I got real lucky and she doesn't really walk the streets. She finally pulled them out after the BJ, very impressive.

She doesn't have a phone, gave me her friend Katie's number (prepaid phone of course) , but had me drop her off in front of her place, and said to just drop by and knock if I can't get in touch with her.

Overall, a very nice Christmas eve. Reminds me of last year? With cuban jackie, when I accidentally paid for my BBBJCIM with a dollar instead of. 20 and she never checked, LOL. The holidays have been very good to me.

SN: about Carissa. What I find. I just remembered, she asked me during the BBBJ if it was okay to use her hands, and when I dropped it off, she made a point to tell me, she really likes it doggy, not really a mish girl. It was a good night.

SORRY GUYS. I'm not a picture dude, but I don't pick them up unless I can see myself having a drink with them at a bar. I'm sure somebody has seen this chick. Back me up and post her pic if you have it.

Primitivov
12-25-10, 09:15
Merry Christmas everyone! First time posting even though I've had this account forever (haven't logged in a long time and forgot about this site for awhie!) its been awhile since I've been mongering too but I just enlisted and I'm tryin to have fun before I ship out. But I've noticed that Fort Lauderdale is totally dead! They completly clean up US1 by 17th street and even sistrunk is dead most of the time I go by there all I see is one TS BSW whos there pretty much there every night on 27th ave but I usually go at night you guys having better luck in the day?

Member #4084
12-26-10, 11:10
Met Kayla on 2nd ave and 17 street last night. She was walking fast and jumped right in. Says I looked like a friend of hers and thats why she jumped in. Seemed nice enough at first and then the upselling started. More for BBBJ, more for pictures, etc. Shot a load down her throat which made her gag which I enjoyed watching. Demanded I drop her off in cracktown. As she was getting out of my car, she reached under the seat and pulled out a thin syringe and held it up and smiles when she said "you don't want to be caught with this". My heart sank with the implications of how lucky I was this time and I just gotten my dick sucked by a IV drug user. I think I will stick to the escorts from now on. Streetwalkers are too much drama and too much risk.

Member #4084
12-26-10, 12:38
Sorry, my previous post here was suppossed to be in the Miami streetwalker section.

Rootbrian
12-27-10, 09:10
Dam kayla is hot as fuck, good fine SexyDickster, don't worry to much about the BJ from her even though she's on drugs, I mean anyone you fuck with could be on drugs streetwalker or not you never know. But I've never gotten anything from just a BJ, I hear its harder to contract something via oral rather than vaginal or anal. So don't stress to much. Anyway met joanne earlier today around 6am a few blocks north of pembroke and us1, it was I think my fourth time with her, I had her number but it wasnt working she said she didn't have a phone at the moment but was going to get one soon, the usual a Jackson for a BBBJ, I wanted to go up to FS for another Jackson but only had a 10 and neither of us had condoms so def not, if you guys havnt seen joanne she's a BSW a little on the bigger side but man she has a nice big ass, while she was sucking me I was feeling on that ass and she pulled her pants down (no panties on) so I could get a good feel, I just wanted to bend her over and fuck the shit out of her, she's some of the best head I've ever had I have no idea why, I just love getting head from her for some reason anyway I shot my load in her mouth and she said she doesn't swallow (which I alreayd knew LOL) but after taking it in her mouth and spitting so I was good. Asked me to take her to the chevron across the street which didn't bother me so I did, I've never had a bad date with joanne she's always really chill and friendly which is a big plus for me because I mean none of us want to deal with the drama some of these girls come with LOL am I right? She's just drama free, sucks dick like a pro, doesn't complain at all, no asking if you close to cumming or rushing you or anything, I highly recommend even though she's not the best looking girl out there. There were also some other girls working I saw, which surprised me considering it was about 40 degrees outside, a BSW that looked pretty good from far away but I was 2 cars to late LOL I was like dam theres a fucking line for her LOL didn't see her the rest of the night, and this thick white girl with a pretty cute face around a little south of johnson and us1 I wanted to mess with her but when I pulled around she was gone, I know she was working because I actually talked to her before a few months ago but changed my mind because she said she wasnt sucking dick that day because of a sore throat or something and was only doing FS or anything non oral I guess so I passed, I also saw a really skinny white girl that was also gone when I pulled around, looked pretty good from what I saw though.

Steve28
12-27-10, 19:21
Met Kayla on 2nd ave and 17 street last night. She was walking fast and jumped right in. Says I looked like a friend of hers and thats why she jumped in. Seemed nice enough at first and then the upselling started. More for BBBJ, more for pictures, etc. Shot a load down her throat which made her gag which I enjoyed watching. Demanded I drop her off in cracktown. As she was getting out of my car, she reached under the seat and pulled out a thin syringe and held it up and smiles when she said "you don't want to be caught with this". My heart sank with the implications of how lucky I was this time and I just gotten my dick sucked by a IV drug user. I think I will stick to the escorts from now on. Streetwalkers are too much drama and too much risk.Hey sd, I was like wait I know that area and it couldn't be broward by the pic then when you clarified it was LOL.

With you being a vet you should know that most (about 90 percent) of the prettier WSW out there shoot. They may tell you that they're going to buy crack but if you ask them if they shoot they will tell you yes. I asked a few of them which is better and they all say when they shoot, so I asked them so why do you by crack and they could never answer the question. I usually answer it for them and tell them that the crack is better thats why you keep going back for more and more

Oh on the escorts, most of them that use pretty much shout / powder

and on kayla, I got my condom ready and I'm going to get sucked by that latina tonight if I find her. she kind of look like good

Steve28
12-27-10, 20:14
[QUOTE=Steve28; 1111680]Hey sd, I was like wait I know that area and it couldn't be broward by the pic then when you clarified it was LOL.

With you being a vet you should know that most (about 90 percent) of the prettier WSW out there shoot. They may tell you that they're going to buy crack but if you ask them if they shoot they will tell you yes. I asked a few of them which is better and they all say when they shoot, so I asked them so why do you by crack and they could never answer the question. I usually answer it for them and tell them that the crack is better thats why you keep going back for more and more.

Oh on the escorts, most of them that use pretty much shout / powder.

And on kayla, I got my condom ready and I'm going to get sucked by that latina tonight if I find her. Isn't that good she looks like her

Calizum69
12-27-10, 20:47
Met Kayla on 2nd ave and 17 street last night. She was walking fast and jumped right in. Says I looked like a friend of hers and thats why she jumped in. Seemed nice enough at first and then the upselling started. More for BBBJ, more for pictures, etc. Shot a load down her throat which made her gag which I enjoyed watching. Demanded I drop her off in cracktown. As she was getting out of my car, she reached under the seat and pulled out a thin syringe and held it up and smiles when she said "you don't want to be caught with this". My heart sank with the implications of how lucky I was this time and I just gotten my dick sucked by a IV drug user. I think I will stick to the escorts from now on. Streetwalkers are too much drama and too much risk.Nice score. Love to suck on them oreo size nipples. What you rate her BBBJ skills to be from 1 to 10 cause if you rate her higher then six I'm there.

Calizum69
12-27-10, 21:34
I was checking West Palm Beach as I am thinking of scoring up there as I may have to travel there for busines and thought where to look. So Brewer scores alot or just post alot there with pics. And I notice Mary as I picked her up about to weeks ago late at night. Didn't post as I didn't have pics and had other score3s to post about. Anyways this senior SW has an impressive sucking skills. Really impressed me on her BBBJ skils, nice vacuum, good tongue action and good up and down tempo. Overall great BBBJ. I highly recomend her if you want a good blowjob. Here is a link from Brewers post.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3563-General-Reports&p=988042&viewfull=1#post988042

Calizum

Gringo2123
12-28-10, 09:55
Cruising the loop in hollywood around 9am. Spot something new on cleveland street. Blonde, frizzy hair. Says she's laid off a couple months ago. Stays with her boyfriend and brother on a house on cleveland between 19/20 so you should find her there. Decent bbj but definitely upgrade to f / s. She's either a great actress or she really came about 3 times. Either way I don't care, had a nice time. 2 months on the street hasn't worn her down much at all. Would recomend. Have digits to trade.

Calizum69
12-29-10, 22:11
Its the end of the year and I look back at the action I've had. It was slow early for me as I was unemployed, but as soon as I got me a job in May, it was time to hunt again and I've had some up and downs. My worst score had to be this latin chick I picked up around Pembroke road and Federal. She gave me the worst CBJ and had a bad attitude and I just recently saw her this month. Since I was so displeased I can't remember her name.

The best score is a toss up between Ali the stripper gone SW due to she can't hang on to a stripping job due to her meds. She gave a lovely soft BBBJ licking that made me tear in happiness but I lost track of her as her phone went FLP ooh one. I later saw her a few months later but couldn't stop near Coral Spring medical center. Well here is a never before seen video, a short edited clip to protect the innocent philanthropist.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=100831_Ali_1416.wmv

And up there is Stephanie which I recently lost her number but it didn't matter as she only calls me when she needs a ride and I gave four times a ride this year. Boy she would return the favor which is the best BBBJ deal of the year, due to I calculated that the damage was an average of gas money that was half a Jackson. Again here is never before seen video of Stephanie returning the favor from one point to another location point and on point she would step up to the plate and take my peter whole. One time I already got a previous BBBJ that when I picked her up it was non stop sucking from Adventura to South Beach and she didn't complain, what a trooper.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=101201_Stephanie_1230pm.wmv

Nick Name Dan
12-30-10, 15:41
Great pics and video.

Hopefully they will keep rolling in throughout 2011.

Happy New Year.

-NND

Gringo2123
12-31-10, 07:17
Met a older burnette just north of pembroke early am. Remembered me from dade county, pretty sad, when they remember you before you remember them. Excellent bbj, would highly recommend, f / s avg. Clean for about six months now, decent apt you can go to if you wish. Digits to trade.

Rootbrian
01-03-11, 04:23
Met Natasha, WSW, at around 2am on Sunday night about a half mile north of pembroke and fed. I actually saw her a few nights ago but didn't check her out. She looked like a cute mid20s white girl from further away but when I got to her she was older at least in the face not really ugly, just prob on some crazy drugs I'm guessing, oh and she was a red head by the way or at least light brown pretty sure red though. But I was like fuck it. She got in we talked and she said. 3 for a BBBJ I said I only have a Jackson and she said. 25 again I said I only had a Jackson and she said fuck it I need the money so I was like ok. And then. Holy fuckkk ok I don't want to exagerate but I seriously feel like this was the best BJ of my life, I've fucked with quite a few girls that are not SW and those bjs are bad to decent, and SW bjs are usually better, but this girls BJ was like OMG, either its really good or I have just been having bad all my life. If I ever meet a girl in the real world with skills like this I would marry her LOL. Anyway while she was sucking me I was like you have to give me your number later she didn't say anything and kept on sucking, I asked again when we were done and she said she no she doesn't give out her number but we talked more I thought that would make her more comfortable, anyway she said she lived in west hollywood actually and just drove out here to work I'm not sure if I believe her though as I've never heard of any girls doing that. She asked me to drop her at the end of the block so I said sure and I asked her one more time for the number but she said no again, which sucks. I would def link up with her again if I see her or had the digits. I have not see her out here before other than one night a few days ago but maybe someone has more info on her. She's about 5'6-5'8 not really fat maybe a little chubby if that but her waist was pretty wide, she's a redhead or light brown and she looks older.

Calizum69
01-03-11, 23:14
So Monday morning drive to work and I fell asleep behind the steering wheel on fed and pembroke and dreamed I saw Joanne again. So we settle on a Jackson and takes care of me peter, can you say BBBJ. I was enjoying her tongue so much that I forgot to tell her I was busting a nut as I forgot she told she don't like the seed. Well I came so much she freaked out and I wish I could of taken the picture with that look in aweshit face and just dripping milk from her lips drooling down. Classic.

So I continue north just passed the circle and I fell asleep again around Taft and I see Carissa, I met her the day before New years eve. That day she got in she said she wanted a ride and I quickly smooth talk her hand into my pants and she was excited as I was really hard. We went to a gas station as it was dark and after a couple of jacksons she went down on me. Great BBBJ as she got really into it, I wandered with my fingers doing the walking to her tight box. I busted a nut and she CIM than she spit.

So today I see her again this morning after I just got a BJ from Joanne. I pick her up not realizing I aint got no benjamins. She actually tells me she really needs a ride and wonder if I wanted to play. I told her my pockets where empty, she was a little upset as of course they all need benjamins. So after a short ride I'm getting hard and I tell her ok I'm going to get some dead presidents and she gets so excited she starts grabbing my cock under my pants, see what benjamins can do. Now the next turn of events just happens so fast. So on my way to any ATM she is stroking me and my instinct they way I'm feeling is just move down my shorts so Peter can breath and she just goes down on me while I'm driving. So I'm driving around and she saids lets fuck as you can hear on the short video. So I actually pull over behind some insurance company (its 8am and no cars in sight) , boy was I thinking with the wrong head, daylight, first Monday of the year and I'm parking behind this building and way less than a block from fed. I just didn't care I wanted to fuck Carissa so bad that I just got her bb, I dawg her a good ten minutes.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=110103_Carissa_0836.wmv

So after I bust a nut we both sit and chill and say wow. So I'm heading to the ATM when my bank tells me I have no funds. I'm like what, can't be so I try again thinking maybe I hit the wrong account and still no funds. I get back in the car and tell Carissa, she must of really knew I was telling the truth as she didn't give me no drama. So I drive to another bank and nothing no funds. So I tell Carissa I'm going to find out as I spend alot of mulla this past weekend in my other hobbies at Hard Rock. She understands and write down my number as she has digits but its a freind of hers.

Today before tis post I got a call from a Hallandale number but couldn't pick up at the time. So my first score and this happens, what a deal so far if and when I see her as I am low on funds. Any body wants to help my good cause for charity. Will monger for beaver :-p.

Mongering in 2011

Calizum

Very Scary
01-04-11, 02:30
So Monday morning drive to work and I fell asleep behind the steering wheel on fed and pembroke and dreamed I saw Joanne again. So we settle on a Jackson and takes care of me peter, can you say BBBJ. I was enjoying her tongue so much that I forgot to tell her I was busting a nut as I forgot she told she don't like the seed. Well I came so much she freaked out and I wish I could of taken the picture with that look in aweshit face and just dripping milk from her lips drooling down. Classic.

So I continue north just passed the circle and I fell asleep again around Taft and I see Carissa, I met her the day before New years eve. That day she got in she said she wanted a ride and I quickly smooth talk her hand into my pants and she was excited as I was really hard. We went to a gas station as it was dark and after a couple of jacksons she went down on me. Great BBBJ as she got really into it, I wandered with my fingers doing the walking to her tight box. I busted a nut and she CIM than she spit.

So today I see her again this morning after I just got a BJ from Joanne. I pick her up not realizing I aint got no benjamins. She actually tells me she really needs a ride and wonder if I wanted to play. I told her my pockets where empty, she was a little upset as of course they all need benjamins. So after a short ride I'm getting hard and I tell her ok I'm going to get some dead presidents and she gets so excited she starts grabbing my cock under my pants, see what benjamins can do. Now the next turn of events just happens so fast. So on my way to any ATM she is stroking me and my instinct they way I'm feeling is just move down my shorts so Peter can breath and she just goes down on me while I'm driving. So I'm driving around and she saids lets fuck as you can hear on the short video. So I actually pull over behind some insurance company (its 8am and no cars in sight) , boy was I thinking with the wrong head, daylight, first Monday of the year and I'm parking behind this building and way less than a block from fed. I just didn't care I wanted to fuck Carissa so bad that I just got her bb, I dawg her a good ten minutes.

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=110103_Carissa_0836.wmv

So after I bust a nut we both sit and chill and say wow. So I'm heading to the ATM when my bank tells me I have no funds. I'm like what, can't be so I try again thinking maybe I hit the wrong account and still no funds. I get back in the car and tell Carissa, she must of really knew I was telling the truth as she didn't give me no drama. So I drive to another bank and nothing no funds. So I tell Carissa I'm going to find out as I spend alot of mulla this past weekend in my other hobbies at Hard Rock. She understands and write down my number as she has digits but its a freind of hers.

Today before tis post I got a call from a Hallandale number but couldn't pick up at the time. So my first score and this happens, what a deal so far if and when I see her as I am low on funds. Any body wants to help my good cause for charity. Will monger for beaver :-p.

Mongering in 2011

CalizumI was actually with Carissa about a week ago. It was at Saturday night though. I found her on fus1 / fed near hallandale. Agreed to BBBJ for 40. After that I couldn't help myself and upgraded to FS for 20 more. I also went bb with her. She didn't even ask about a condom. Looks like she does that with everyone. Time for me to get a check up.

Kamegrisha
01-04-11, 19:36
I was actually with Carissa about a week ago. It was at Saturday night though. I found her on fus1 / fed near hallandale. Agreed to BBBJ for 40. After that I couldn't help myself and upgraded to FS for 20 more. I also went bb with her. She didn't even ask about a condom. Looks like she does that with everyone. Time for me to get a check up.This is no bullshit. And just as calizum wrote, she almost begs for the FS, and never presses for the benjy until after the deed and she is real casual about it. She gave me the impression that if I didn't give her the extra benjy, she would have been cool about it. But, boy, what FS, she makes you feel like you really know what your doing. I see she also has everybody drive her home as well. LOL. Checkup time for real (and time to start strapping)!

Monger654
01-05-11, 04:05
Cruised US1 before heading back home after the holidays (love paid vacations) and bumped into Angel again and picked her up. I don't know if she was high the other day or needed her fix today but all she did was complain. Bitched at me for only having. 2 this time, which was all I was offering after she said she was only giving a CBJ. Then complained about every little thing like how I am trying to stiff her with only. 2, how my car was too hot inside, how she might be going through early menopause, all while I'm trying to enjoy this CBJ. So I drop her off at 19th and somewhere by Washington.

Bump into Katie heading north. She waves me by since she remembers me I suppose. Lost most of that fat from her visit to her Uncles. Asked for. 4 which I happily gave. Started giving a CBJ too (I'm like what the fuck? Are SWs doing some only CBJ for their New Years resolution or some shit?) and pound away a bit after. Did a couple positions, I don't know why but she doesn't like taking her top off, it's weird. Dropped her off at her dealers house and rolled out.

Happy Hunting,

M654

Pensfan87
01-05-11, 13:28
Hey guys, anyone know why I can't get Calizum's video of Carrisa to play. The video starts with all this print and says sttream not found, then the print goes away and a circle comes on the screen and just goes round and round. Happened using both firefox and explorer. Also if anybody has Carrisa's # or knows when she's normally out, could you please pm me her # or let me know when she is normally out. Thanks in advance!

Starting Over2
01-05-11, 14:48
Hey guys, anyone know why I can't get Calizum's video of Carrisa to play. The video starts with all this print and says sttream not found, then the print goes away and a circle comes on the screen and just goes round and round. Happened using both firefox and explorer. Also if anybody has Carrisa's # or knows when she's normally out, could you please pm me her # or let me know when she is normally out. Thanks in advance!I would love to get Carrissa's info.

I have digits in Pompano area to trade.

Scott

Calizum69
01-05-11, 17:20
Hey guys, anyone know why I can't get Calizum's video of Carrisa to play. The video starts with all this print and says sttream not found, then the print goes away and a circle comes on the screen and just goes round and round. Happened using both firefox and explorer. Also if anybody has Carrisa's # or knows when she's normally out, could you please pm me her # or let me know when she is normally out. Thanks in advance!I have been told of the issue and lurker x has given me info on other site to host the video. Will attempt tomorrow as I'm typing this on my smartphone that has no upload capabilty but that will soon change. As far as her digit I will pm you pen.

Monger on 2011.

Calizum

PS thanks for all the digit contribution I've been receiving but for real I'm broke at the moment but not for long so I can process all this new hot box digits (!) mo post action to cum.

Darkboy23
01-06-11, 03:49
Cruised US1 before heading back home after the holidays (love paid vacations) and bumped into Angel again and picked her up. I don't know if she was high the other day or needed her fix today but all she did was complain. Bitched at me for only having. 2 this time, which was all I was offering after she said she was only giving a CBJ. Then complained about every little thing like how I am trying to stiff her with only. 2, how my car was too hot inside, how she might be going through early menopause, all while I'm trying to enjoy this CBJ. So I drop her off at 19th and somewhere by Washington.

Bump into Katie heading north. She waves me by since she remembers me I suppose. Lost most of that fat from her visit to her Uncles. Asked for. 4 which I happily gave. Started giving a CBJ too (I'm like what the fuck? Are SWs doing some only CBJ for their New Years resolution or some shit?) and pound away a bit after. Did a couple positions, I don't know why but she doesn't like taking her top off, it's weird. Dropped her off at her dealers house and rolled out.

Happy Hunting,

M654Hey, M654 do you have any pictures of Katie?

Pensfan87
01-06-11, 04:27
There's pics in this thread. Use the search thread!

Jhayze
01-08-11, 02:12
New to this game, new@this area, any recommendation and a number would be nice!

Pensfan87
01-08-11, 06:02
New to this game, new@this area, any recommendation and a number would be nice!Sure, why don't we just pay the girl for you while were at it. Read the forum, learn the monger trails, and then contribute something before you start asking for #'s!

Rootbrian
01-08-11, 16:20
I really want to mess around with katie, I met her a few months ago and she gave me her number, I doubt its the same number she has but thought I'd give it a try it actually rang but maybe she just didn't answer, anyway is her number still 954-213-XXXX?

If anyone knows, thanks.

Juan287
01-10-11, 02:57
I tried that number as well and a guy picks up. I guess her number got recycled or something. For the life of me, I just can't find her anymore.

I really want to mess around with katie, I met her a few months ago and she gave me her number, I doubt its the same number she has but thought I'd give it a try it actually rang but maybe she just didn't answer, anyway is her number still 954-213-XXXX?

If anyone knows, thanks.

NuMagic83
01-11-11, 00:52
Hey,

I have this chick I see on a regular basis who is pretty open minded. I would like to have a 2 guy thing with her. It would be payed for by me and everything. She is a thick black chick only 21. Pretty decent looking to. It would all be payed for by me. I want to establish a good friendship with a few guys I can trust so we can have a good time and stuff. This girls a freak so if your interested give me a private message and let me know. You could pretty much do whatever ya want with her. Like I said she's game for a lot of stuff.

Casper1
01-11-11, 03:24
Was around Fed / US1 corridor the other night, not much to report. A couple of scary looking BSW and a chubby ugly dark latina type I've seen out walking before. Lots of corner sellers and odd balls hanging about.

Slim pickings for decent SW action. Did a few loops from pembroke up through stirling. Not much around. Did see 1 decent older (40+) WSW on a bus bench near the 7-11 who was obviously providing. Didn't bother, still too much leo out and about.

They don't seem too concerned with all the corner pimps and hustlers though. I mean those crazies are just out and about in the clear right off the main drag.

Very dry lately. May have to take a look at BP.

Some of you mongers have better luck out there. I rarely see much beyond the real dregs out there.

Jhayze
01-11-11, 04:35
Since last Saturday, Sunday, Monday night (12-1am).

Driving around washington, pembroke, and us1.

No luck finding any SW around that area,

Even driving north on us1 until sheridan no cigar.

Anyone can tip me which area to go and scout, new to the game and area here!

Lurker X
01-11-11, 08:49
Hey,

I have this chick I see on a regular basis who is pretty open minded. I would like to have a 2 guy thing with her. It would be payed for by me and everything. She is a thick black chick only 21. Pretty decent looking to. It would all be payed for by me. I want to establish a good friendship with a few guys I can trust so we can have a good time and stuff. This girls a freak so if your interested give me a private message and let me know. You could pretty much do whatever ya want with her. Like I said she's game for a lot of stuff.If you want to hook up with guys you're not going to have much luck here.

NuMagic83
01-11-11, 12:37
If you want to hook up with guys you're not going to have much luck here.No stupid, I don't want any gay stuff. I just don't have much to offer as far as numbers and stuff since I have only used backpage and craigs list. I figured I'd establish a good frienship with a few by offering a couple on the house and see how it goes from there. I think you really misunderstood what I was trying to accomplish but ok.

Casper1
01-11-11, 12:38
Since last Saturday, Sunday, Monday night (12-1am).

Driving around washington, pembroke, and us1.

No luck finding any SW around that area,

Even driving north on us1 until sheridan no cigar.

Anyone can tip me which area to go and scout, new to the game and area here!Some say to check out 19th Ave. Which runs parallel and-s on the west side. I tried this too. Even less then US1. Very dark and lots of speed bumps and leo likes to make sure you follow all traffic rules. I think 19th is worse in some ways, although it may be worth a day time stroll.

I've seen some success a bit more north around 17th st. Area in Lauderdale.

Newbies don't get # hookups on here either. I've asked. No luck yet.

There are some massage places in hallandale that are providing, but it will cost you much more then the streets.

Jhayze
01-11-11, 21:42
Ok just got back from my roadtrip (tues nyt 9pm).

I drove around this areas and scout for any SW,

19th ave, us1, taft, johnson, sheridan, washington. 17th ave, dixie hw, yong circle, pembroke.

, and still no cigar! All of the area are mostly dead!

Am I going on the wrong day and the wrong time here?

Am I on the wrong season to stroll around there?

Like do they have any hang-out spot around that area?

Lurker X
01-11-11, 22:02
No stupid, I don't want any gay stuff. I just don't have much to offer as far as numbers and stuff since I have only used backpage and craigs list. I figured I'd establish a good frienship with a few by offering a couple on the house and see how it goes from there. I think you really misunderstood what I was trying to accomplish but ok.Oh, OK. You're just looking for a monger buddy to share some naked fun with on the same girl, not anything homo, I get it.

You should try to hook up with "I Smell Pussy" on the PM.

He'll meet you at the BK on Flagler and hang out with you all night.

I guarantee, once you meet Lou, you'll stick to finding your fun on the street and not relying on another guy to be there.

Calizum69
01-12-11, 21:44
I have been told of the issue and lurker x has given me info on other site to host the video. Will attempt tomorrow as I'm typing this on my smartphone that has no upload capabilty but that will soon change. As far as her digit I will pm you pen.

Monger on 2011.

Calizum

PS thanks for all the digit contribution I've been receiving but for real I'm broke at the moment but not for long so I can process all this new hot box digits (!) mo post action to cum. Lurkers X recomended I try pornhub, here is a link of a short vid of Carissa.

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1807656557

Calizum

Jiat2001
01-12-11, 23:53
Lurkers X recomended I try pornhub, here is a link of a short vid of Carissa.

CalizumJust want to let you know that the video is not loading.

Lurker X
01-13-11, 07:56
Just want to let you know that the video is not loading.Porn Hub,

It takes about a day to process, but once it does it works fine.

It's working now.

Rolly Polly
01-13-11, 10:39
Just want to let you know that the video is not loading.The link worked fine for me.

Streets all seem to be dead when I'm out mongering. I had hooked up with a thin blonde named Mary on US1 just north of Pembroke and she gave me a nice BBBJ with CIM and she swallowed my load. We exchanged numbers and I've seen her 3 or 4 times since.

She usually calls me, but I haven't heard from her since last week so her cell phone could either be dead or lost. I do have digits, but no pics, and the digits may or may not be working.

Rootbrian
01-14-11, 05:34
A few guys posted that they havnt seen any girls out lately, well it has been pretty cold recently so I was thinking that might be why. I was going to go check out last night but it was cold so I figured there wouldn't be much if any at all girls out, also I almost always when I see a girl its after 1am. Usually between 1am and 5am, so I'd recommend trying again when the cold goes away around those times.

Calizum69
01-18-11, 23:59
So I'm cruising South on Fed and stumble onto Renee. A MILF in her forties that gives a great BBBJ. She really loves to suck cock and it shows. I also took some pics of SW but not sure if they trick but the one in white sure gave a look back that she was, when I looped around she was gone. I took a video of Renee doing her thing but seems the link won't be available unitl some 24 hours.

Monger on,

Calizum

Manitou
01-19-11, 20:01
Decided to make a run Saturday night on Federal and ran into Toni around 17th St. Big mistake. She had some great posts in the past and I decided to try her out again. To make a long story short, the little head was doing all of the talking as well as a few beers. She was going to go to my place, but needed to get some things. Of course, she had my money and never returned. I know that I have nobody to blame but myself, but it doesn't mean that she has a license to steal. In the future, I don't care how good the reviews are, I'll never stop for her again. Be careful out there, we're getting it from all sides

Calizum69
01-21-11, 12:51
Decided to make a run Saturday night on Federal and ran into Toni around 17th St. Big mistake. She had some great posts in the past and I decided to try her out again. She was going to go to my place, but needed to get some things. Of course, she had my money and never returned. I know that I have nobody to blame but myself, but it doesn't mean that she has a license to steal. In the future, I don't care how good the reviews are, I'll never stop for her again. Be careful out there, we're getting it from all sidesI don't care if she is my sister. If she is tricking in the streets, that mean she has gone thru the street ordeal and or has some habit to support. Always stick with the 22 rules mongering. I myself have had bad experience and better experience later as all these girls are tri polar.

Under covers are out there. Be carefull.

Calizum.

P. S. If I see Toni Ill pick her up with my 22 rules of mongering experience as her head cum swirl BBBJ is exceptional.

Joe Black
01-21-11, 14:07

The reviews have nothing to do with what happend to you. No matter how good a girl is if you give them the money and make the big mistake of taking them to the farmacy then you are to blame. You did not follow the rules brother and you got burned.

There is no refund policy on street hoes, the 30 days money back no questions ask does not apply.

Ohh and another thing, don't feel like a sucker, it happends to the best of us.

Decided to make a run Saturday night on Federal and ran into Toni around 17th St. Big mistakebut it doesn't mean that she has a license to steal. In the future, I don't care how good the reviews are, I'll never stop for her again. Be careful out there, we're getting it from all sides

Joe Black
01-21-11, 14:30
All you crazy MOFO enjoing BAREBACK out there take the time to think about what you are doing.

Thats all I got to say.

Joe Black

Calizum69
01-21-11, 22:13
So I'm cruising South on Fed and stumble onto Renee. A MILF in her forties that gives a great BBBJ. She really loves to suck cock and it shows. I also took some pics of SW but not sure if they trick but the one in white sure gave a look back that she was, when I looped around she was gone. I took a video of Renee doing her thing but seems the link won't be available unitl some 24 hours.

Monger on,

CalizumHttp://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1251899286

Here is the vid. Enjoy.

Calizum.

P. S. Hollywood is hot right now. Beware of the raiders

Beady
01-22-11, 04:08
Http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1251899286

Here is the vid. Enjoy.

Calizum.

P. S. Hollywood is hot right now. Beware of the raidersTried a few times over the last hour and it won't load.

BD

Lurker X
01-22-11, 10:02

Here is the vid. Enjoy.

Calizum.

P. S. Hollywood is hot right now. Beware of the raidersBravo Cal!

But keep the video rolling and end with her saying "Aaa" with a mouth full of jizz load next time.

You just got to get a better camera and focus on a steadying your hand.

Hodar
01-22-11, 17:33
Decided to make a run Saturday night on Federal and ran into Toni around 17th St. Big mistake. She had some great posts in the past and I decided to try her out again. To make a long story short, the little head was doing all of the talking as well as a few beers. She was going to go to my place, but needed to get some things. Of course, she had my money and never returned. I know that I have nobody to blame but myself, but it doesn't mean that she has a license to steal. In the future, I don't care how good the reviews are, I'll never stop for her again. Be careful out there, we're getting it from all sidesYa se these girls are all about the dope. Why else would they jump in a strangers car? You give them the ways and means to get the dope without them having to service you than you lose. A normal mind would say." well I better get this and do what he paid me to do because in the LONG run I will profit but these girls live from fix to fix. Delayed gratification is not the strong suit here. Live and learn.

DarkRaijin
01-22-11, 22:15

Here is the vid. Enjoy.

Calizum

P. S. Hollywood is hot right now. Beware of the raidersIf you like that is. And the 64GB flash memory drive is your as well sir Cali. What a nice contribution to the board. If you would like a new Celly just drop me a line. Natrually a smart phone. With 5+mp cam / vid. And we'll talk bizz _ General. You always seem to get the nicest of working ladies. And your price philo. Is best no mo than 40.

Rootbrian
01-23-11, 00:30
Saw joanne out the other day and had a BBBJ for a Jackson, as usual with her good attitude and good service. Took some pics but they won't upload for some reason, I'll try again later.

Jimmy Deen
01-25-11, 14:08
Ok fellow mongers this is my first post in this area. Came down from West Palm to see my new FB off of Pembrooke and US1. She has a roommate and could possibly be BSW Joanne. I saw 3 SW in the same area. First one was a nice BSW between Pembrooke and Hallendale BLVD around 8:30ish. Someone scooped her before I could U-turn. The other two were in the same area around 9:30ish.

Calizum69
01-25-11, 21:26
Saw joanne out the other day and had a BBBJ for a Jackson, as usual with her good attitude and good service. Took some pics but they won't upload for some reason, I'll try again later.Your photos are probably too large as there is a limit size to upload here which is about 640x480. To reduce the photo size just open paint at <start <programs <accessories <paint . Open your photo than on top click. Image then click stretch and skew. Simply reduce horizontal and vertical size by 25 percent and see how small it is. Than you can make your own judgement and save as in a different folder.

Hope this help and looking forward to your photos.

Calizum

Calizum69
01-25-11, 22:08
Darkboy23

Re: phone #

Logan 954-XXX-9196 Hollywood.

She's great. Nice tight little bod.

Send me the collection I am fairly new to this and would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

DBSo I got Logans digit thanks to Darkboy. Headed to her place near Sheridan and Fed. She is a very nice looking spinner. When we started talking benjamins I quickly knew she is no SW. I luckily knocked down to a couple of jacksons for a very good BBBJ. So I'm just disgruntled as I'm expecting SW digits, not backpages or as this case she is on the Indie board. So when I'm exchanging numbers its from SW gurls or at least they walk the walk.

Debating if I should unload my ho rolodex to Darkboy.

Calizum.

PS And she refused any pictures let alone video.

Pensfan87
01-26-11, 11:42
So I got Logans digit thanks to Darkboy. Headed to her place near Sheridan and Fed. She is a very nice looking spinner. When we started talking benjamins I quickly knew she is no SW. I luckily knocked down to a couple of jacksons for a very good BBBJ. So I'm just disgruntled as I'm expecting SW digits, not backpages or as this case she is on the Indie board. So when I'm exchanging numbers its from SW gurls or at least they walk the walk.

Debating if I should unload my ho rolodex to Darkboy.

Calizum.

PS And she refused any pictures let alone video. Hey Cal, why would you unload it? You could have gotten the digits yourself by going directly to Indy or BP. Could have ended up a wasted trip if your true monger negotiating skills hadn't come into play. Keep up the good work Cal!

Pensfan87
01-27-11, 10:42
Was out last night in Hollywood, lots of action between Pembroke and the circle at about 1:30 or 2:00. Some pretty good looking prospects, some younger ones too. Even saw a good looking SW with a full leg brace on crutches! LOL!

Rootbrian
01-28-11, 05:12
Calizum,

I didn't know there was a size limit, but I resized and upped them thanks. Anyway yea here's a few of the pics from joanne a few days ago.

Writer954
01-29-11, 00:59
Hi gentelman,

I was also out on US1 last night after a long absence. I saw a few south of the circle, including the one in a leg brace. I was wondering if anyone can point me toward a big titty latina or white chick in Hollywood? I peeked in Oceans 11, man did they clean that up in the last few years. Nothing in there. US1 and dixie has a BSW with a blond wig out after 11, but I am looking for a Latina now.

I went out his afternoon and saw an older MILF (probably 45) chain smoking on Pembroke Road, just a few yards from US1. She was at the bus stop and looking for some action. I really craved a latin chick, so I did not indulge. The time was about 1 pm.

I have had some luck the two nights ago in Miami and in a massage place Ives Dairy. I will post those in Miami section.

It is about 12 a. M. And I am heading out to Arties on US1 to search. I will put more on later. Also I have been on the Indy board and can offer some info from there. I just got back from Colombia and can offer great info on something of a sex-cation.

I like chicks who BBBJ and make out.

Writer954
01-29-11, 01:02
Was out last night in Hollywood, lots of action between Pembroke and the circle at about 1:30 or 2:00. Some pretty good looking prospects, some younger ones too. Even saw a good looking SW with a full leg brace on crutches! LOL!Some one got the girl in a brace before me. She did look good!

LuckyBastard
01-29-11, 21:50
Lurkers X recomended I try pornhub, here is a link of a short vid of Carissa.

CalizumHey Calizum,

Where / when did you pick up Carissa? Didn't think she was still around. I picked her up, maybe 6 months ago near MLK and NW 31 Ave near the McDonalds in Pompano. She was just released from jail and was pretty skittish. She didn't seem like a normal SW, at the time. Seemed like a nice girl.

LuckyBastard
01-30-11, 02:51
Hey Calizum,

Where / when did you pick up Carissa? Didn't think she was still around. I picked her up, maybe 6 months ago near MLK and NW 31 Ave near the McDonalds in Pompano. She was just released from jail and was pretty skittish. She didn't seem like a normal SW, at the time. Seemed like a nice girl. Actually, nevermind. Haven't been around in a few months and didn't see your post from earlier.

Calizum69
01-30-11, 23:15
Thanks to Youngeman for the hookup. I give her a ring before work in the morning to start of the work day, so I pick her up around Andrews and Oakland park. Lovely girl we go on to a park and get a couple of jacksons busy. Good BBBJ skils, my peter recomends her. She listens for directions as she was sober and not drugged up and blows me lovely and while I'm searching for her beaver I notice a nice tat and no panties. A+ experience will repeat.

Cali.

P. S. Youngeman I unloaded my SW rolodex. Funny I'm checking out the indi board and ran across some awesome reviews with her and her freind at the Trapeze and nice pictures.

Monger on.

Calizum

Writer954
01-31-11, 01:04
Most know her as blue eyes. She told me her name is Tati. Yes, I saw pics and read threads on her. Anyway she ay US1 and Davie Blvd area since 11 pm I have seen her twice in Dade and have not got around to posting. I'll give any one digits as I would like to build some friendships here. .30 is what she likes for BBBJ with great suction. I offered. 10 more for making out. Great kisser, slow and sensual dfk.

By the way, what is the name of the skinny blond she hangs with?

Looking for some help in ffinding a big titty latina in Hollywood area.

Jhayze
01-31-11, 07:59
Most know her as blue eyes. She told me her name is Tati. Yes, I saw pics and read threads on her. Anyway she ay US1 and Davie Blvd area since 11 pm I have seen her twice in Dade and have not got around to posting. I'll give any one digits as I would like to build some friendships here. .30 is what she likes for BBBJ with great suction. I offered. 10 more for making out. Great kisser, slow and sensual dfk.

Looking for some help in ffinding a big titty latina in Hollywood area.Is Tati the latina / spanish girl? If she is. Then must be Christina!

And is she going to be around that area (davie / us1) and available just for today? Or the whole week?

BTW send you a PM about her digits!

Calizum69
01-31-11, 10:52

Looking for some help in ffinding a big titty latina in Hollywood area. If you refering to the skinny blonde. Thats Jennifer and another girl that was with them is Melissa. I saw Melissa yesterday and she told me its been too hot in Miami and some of them plus another girl beside blue eye Christina went to broward to score.

Check out my post in Miami with pictures.

Calizum

GreenDay86
02-01-11, 00:18
Where are some of the best places to spot good SW's in Hollywood Aventura Hallandale area?

Thanks friends

Writer954
02-01-11, 04:21
I made the run on US1 from Davie Blvd to Hallandale. 1 BSW out, blond hair and just north of the circle. Seems she is always out and no takers. Still looking for some little latina dream. Tomorrow out in the afternoon and getting a massage.

Jhayze
02-01-11, 16:29
Guys be very careful, last night around 8-9pm driving around / in-between Washington and Hallandale on Federal Hwy, saw some good descent looking 7-8 prospect suspects last night, one WSW and LSW, I don't even like the scene surrounding them at all, just got a bad gut feeling so I bail out picking them!

The WSW = blonde hair. 5"7-5"8 tall, average body, looks 7-8, dressed a little' bit nice! Was around Washington-Pembroke!

The LSW = black hair. 5"5-5"6 tall, a little' petite, looks 7-8, dressed averagely! Was around Pembroke-Hallandale!

Calizum69
02-01-11, 20:22
I was driving in to work this morning as I was heading north on Fed. Just passed Sheridan and I see this cute half dyed brunnette / blonde. I circle around and noticed she is SW and looking. I loop around and parked at nearby buildings and she walks up to me. We do the leo and settled with two jacksons and she goes down BBBJ. This girl is one of those that can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose as the saying goes. I popped a nut in less than five, it felt that good brothers from another mother and those of a different color. LOL. Of course I tried to take pictures but she refused but sent this one from her cell to share.

I have digits.

Calizum

Jhayze
02-01-11, 22:42
I was driving in to work this morning as I was heading north on Fed. Just passed Sheridan and I see this cute half dyed brunnette / blonde. I circle around and noticed she is SW and looking. I loop around and parked at nearby buildings and she walks up to me. We do the leo and settled with two jacksons and she goes down BBBJ. This girl is one of those that can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose as the saying goes. I popped a nut in less than five, it felt that good brothers from another mother and those of a different color. LOL. Of course I tried to take pictures but she refused but sent this one from her cell to share.

I have digits.

CalizumAnd I thought she was one of the suspects last night! But definitely she's not the one I saw last night!

Nice find sir calizum!

Primetime2010
02-02-11, 00:15
Just came back from a quick stroll up in pompano dixie and copans area not much out these days up there but came across a cute blonde SW just north of copans I'd say probably in her early 20's nice body nice big breast. Looped around picked her up arranged a nice BBBJ for a Jackson wow she was awesome took every last drop like a champ.

Writer954
02-02-11, 00:58

I have digits.

CalizumI like her look, I will have to get up early and go on the prowl.

Writer954
02-02-11, 01:00
I have stepped in this place after midnight a couple of nights. Nothing obvious from the couple that I saw. Is there a good night to find something?

Rootbrian
02-02-11, 05:29
Didn't see much going on around 230-3am. Did see joanne but took a pass on her as I've had her alot recently LOL and looking to sample some other girls. I did see that girl with the leg brace on crutches I read others talk about, and she does look pretty good as others said, I went for her but she didn't make a move and I saw someone else try also and when I came back from heading up north a bit she was still there so maybe she was on a break or something LOL.

Also calizum, that girl in the pic is pretty hot good find.

Calizum69
02-02-11, 23:08
So I'm on one of my business routes and I notice this really young girls, one thicker than the other. One blonde thin and the other a little thicker brunette. I turn in to circle around and wasn't getting the vibe if they wanted to party. So I loop behind a block to come back around Powerline just north of E Oakland Park BLVD and I see Brandy. I'm like holy shit this girl is alot of fun. She freaks out that is me as I haven't seen this girl since last summer. So I pick her up and she goes down for the count of one Jackson. Ding ding and she sucks a nice soft BBBJ and didn't realize she don't swallow let alone CIM and spit. That when I shot my load she freaked and came up for air with milk all over her lips. Ah I love it and excited that I forgot to take a priceless photo. Dam another shot bites the dust hey hey. I have her digits.

I also got a heads up on Margie who used to bartend at the now defunct Joes bar that she is taking customers for some play, times are hard for bartenders as well. Digits to senior digit exchange members only.

Mongering in 2011.

Calizum

PS I forgot to mention the hot girl I found this past couple of days in the morning Hollywood stroll that her name is Kendall.

Calizum69
02-02-11, 23:11
how are you Cali. Where you able to check out the chicks I sent ya info about. Amazing vid of the. T cummin. I do not think I can ever do that driving + cammin + shooting. All in 1 crew = Cali.

Anyways when you do grab a chance intro me to 1 or 2 of your white SW's. General Sir.Well I haven't scored on the digits you gave me but I got a verification on the digits you gave me from a trusted monger buddy.

So here goes, I've lost some numbers like Melissa. Dam.

This is what I got.

Ann Marie 786 XXX 3394 Dade.

Arianna 754 XXX 1038 N BRWD.

Bella 954 XXX 3051 Broward near E Oakland BLVD and Andrews I rate her $40 BBBJ skills 10+

Brandy 954 XXX 3610 $30 ok BBBJ and 40 FS in same area as Bella.

Carol 786 XXX 1641 in 27th AVE and NW 103rd.

Christy blue eyes / Jennifer blonde / Melissa near downtown MIA 786 XXX 6506.

Courtney 786 XXX 8541 haven't met her digit exchange $40 for BBBJ.

Jennifer 79th street 786 XXX 1033.

Jessica / Zoey 305 XXX 2623 $20 BBBJ Downtown MIA.

Kendall 754 XXX 2829. $40 BBBJ just morning score in Hollywood that she send me her pic from her cell phone.

Kim 786 XXX 0431 tall MILF amazon blonde that can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose in Biscayne and 54th street.

Milly 954 XXX 6173 MILF at Commercial and Fed sucks great $20 BBBJ.

Nurkish 768 XXX 3849 havnt met her digit exchange.

Sonia 786 XXX 5194 suck awesome BBBJ for $30 Downtwon MIA.

Toni 954 XXX 8158 sucks great BBBJ for $20 Pembroke Pines.

Hope I didn't overwhelm your decision LOL.

Tell them caramel skin Colombian XXXXXX sent ya Good Luck.

Cali

GreenDay86
02-03-11, 00:44
Went for a cruise on US1 between Hallandale and Sheridan around 10:30 tonight. Found a sexy brunette in all black walking about a mile and a half north of Sheridan. Pulled over on a side street, turned my lights off, and she came walking up to my car. .6 for a great BJ. Dropped her off at her house afterwards which was only a few blocks away. All around a good experience. Hopped back on US1 north to head home, saw a ton of SW between the circle and hallandale beach. At least 3 or 4 good looking WSW's. Anyone have any luck finding SW's in other areas rather than US1 in an area not too far away from Hollywood?

Latinpower
02-03-11, 14:43
I was driving today arround 1:00-1:30pm and not SW'er arround.

I need WSW.

Blueknux0
02-03-11, 20:58
Managed to come across a small bit of luck on my way home around 8-9 o clock in the form of a cute blonde in her mid30 named sherry. Pretty ok bod, had an ass to die for and a pleasent face and good attitude. Passed by thinking maybe she was just walking (lots of places there) but she gave me the look and I swooped and scooped her up.

For. 3 and the promise of a ride home I managed to get a nice slow BBBJ with nice cim end. Let my hands travel up the skirt she had and let my fingers do the walking which made her react with more gusto. Nothing like a gal who rewards you for the right moves. Dropped her off at her place a few streets up and said I'd be back around. Good luck out there brothers. They're out there, just got to keep them eyes peeled.

Blue, out.

Jhayze
02-03-11, 23:47
Its pretty much dead from hallandale.to- sterling on us1 around midnight and late-night!

Its neither that or SW are more out active on daytime!

So going to try the mornings and the afternoons when I have the time!

Dammit Dan
02-04-11, 12:01
Its pretty much dead from hallandale. To- sterling on us1 around midnight and late-night!

Its neither that or SW are more out active on daytime!

So going to try the mornings and the afternoons when I have the time!Yeah I might have to agree. I went out last night from 11:30 to 1:30 was dead in that same area as well as the dixie and mlk area in pompano. No SW's at all. There was a lot of LE in pompano last night also.

Veroguy
02-04-11, 19:49
Went for a cruise on US1 between Hallandale and Sheridan around 10:30 tonight. Found a sexy brunette in all black walking about a mile and a half north of Sheridan. Pulled over on a side street, turned my lights off, and she came walking up to my car. .6 for a great BJ. Dropped her off at her house afterwards which was only a few blocks away. All around a good experience. Hopped back on US1 north to head home, saw a ton of SW between the circle and hallandale beach. At least 3 or 4 good looking WSW's. Anyone have any luck finding SW's in other areas rather than US1 in an area not too far away from Hollywood?Damn man DO not $$ that!

Vero

Calizum69
02-04-11, 23:17
I get a call from Christina who I met in Hollywood last week, she tells me if I can pick her up at the tri rail at sheridan. I'm like sure so I plan it and hang out with my monger buddy blue ball bruno. I call about thirty minutes later and tells me she aint going to make it and I tell her alright but saids she will make it worth my ride to Boca. I'm like Boca? I punch in my GPS and its a 18 miles for 20 minute ride. Hmmm. This is a soft young tongue licker which I like and listens to directions which its huge for my peter. So I head up and pick her up and we park at some apartment complex and a Jackson we go. Down for a nice BBBJ CIM then spit. It was good. Have digits.

So its almost 11:30 and got to get home and get some sleep but I still horned up for another session. So I cruise thru Hollywood and my luck looping around the back road on 19th just north of sheridan I see this blonde which looks alot like Amy I've posted before but she could be her sister. She signals me to loop around the block and I do and she jumps in. Leo check and a Jackson we go while I'm driving getting a nice BBBJ. I love BBBJ as ya find out with all my BBBJ post, sometimes FS but I got a side girl for that that of course doesn't give the best BBBJ. Afterwards I drop her off and I realized I forgot her name but she left me her email. LOL, thats what a white powder habit does to ya. No digits.

Calizum

Calizum69
02-06-11, 00:09
Today I had two hours to kill while I was waiting to pick up my dog from the groomer. So I decided to scout Hollywood and I stumbled on a very young cute 19 yr old jewel with nice soft pierced breast with tats everywhere, this is a wild girl. She needed a ride and said she wasnt partying at the time but I told her how about a quick BJ with my Jackson and hamilton freind and she said sure. This girl is awesome as she is very camera freindly, giggles alot, great dirty attitude and listened to instruction as she started quick pace on a BBBJ and told her to slow down and she did. I loved fondling her breast that felt so softly fresh and pierced and fondle her hot box as well. She normally stays at state road 84 where she does her incalls she saids and very cheap FS for trick hat Jackson. What a deal for some young fresh pussy. I made sure I got her digits as I want to try her completely, I'm going to repeat her with some Benjamins when I get my Uncle Sam refund.

http://www.pornhub.com/users/calizum/videos < yes got video and she was drinking vodka on an empty stomach and some came back out, I didn't care and told her do not stop.

Give her milk does the body good.

Calizum

Normal Guy
02-06-11, 12:58

I have digits.

CalizumI absolutely LOVE this one. Young and cute. I'd love to be her garden hose, Cal. Digits?

Normal Guy
02-06-11, 13:01
Guys be very careful, last night around 8-9pm driving around / in-between Washington and Hallandale on Federal Hwy, saw some good descent looking 7-8 prospect suspects last night, one WSW and LSW, I don't even like the scene surrounding them at all, just got a bad gut feeling so I bail out picking them!

The WSW = blonde hair. 5"7-5"8 tall, average body, looks 7-8, dressed a little' bit nice! Was around Washington-Pembroke!

The LSW = black hair. 5"5-5"6 tall, a little' petite, looks 7-8, dressed averagely! Was around Pembroke-Hallandale! Thanks for the warning. I hear that area of Hollywood is Leowood, although I've had some great times there. When you say 7-8 are you rating the girls on a 1-10 scale, or is that the number of guys you saw lined up for arrest?

Normal Guy
02-06-11, 13:21
All you crazy MOFO enjoing BAREBACK out there take the time to think about what you are doing.

Thats all I got to say.

Joe BlackActually the WORST disease I ever got in my life was from a BBBJ from an asian SW in Pitttsburgh in 1985. Something called Cancroid, which started with a slow drip like any common UTI. But turned into a painful open sore about the size of a quarter just below the head. My doc didn't even know what it was and after the normal VD meds didn't help, he sent me to the County VD clinic, who prescribed a sulfa drug. The sore scabbed, and I can still tell 25 yrs later where it was. No one else would know, but I can tell. The ordeal lasted for about 2 months and was NOT fun.

The girl was very hot, and hung out in a little deli or cafe with a big glass window near the main road. Cars pull up, look in the window and the girls come out. I was on a biz trip and in a taxi cab, so the cabbie knew where to go. I got head in the back seat, with the cab meter running! I was young and foolish and gave the cabbie a really shitty tip. He was so mad, after all he did for me. I think the disease was bad karma from not treating him fairly or maybe an evil spell he cast upon me for revenge. Who knows.

OK, that was one problem with BBBJ, but there have been about a thousand episodes afterwards without a problem. Joe is right. Disease is a risk, but maybe that's part of the appeal. We men are soooo sex-starved in this Puritan-based society that we do anything just to cast forth our genes. Its our nature. We are wired that way. 2 cents.

Norm, as in Normal Guy

Normal Guy
02-06-11, 13:38
Probably a year ago I met a young hot light-skinned BSW in Hollywood working out of one of the motels on US1. Her name was China Red or something like that? Gave me her number, but it was disconnected by the time I finally called.

Ring a bell?

Norm

DarkRaijin
02-07-11, 00:32
Joe. Most men when horned up. Think with their peter head not the head between shoulders. That said you heard the guy below us with a sore that left mark on his peter head. Imagine trying to explain that to your wife or significant other.

Many of us do not have to answer that question as we mite be single or not there yet. I do not know what Cali's reasons are for bbbjs but all his posts and acts are bbbjs. He is a monster of epic nature that way. Anyways ride with a box of gloves. That you buy yourself not the cheap one women carry.

We all have reaons but rem. Some people don't really need a reason (comes frm Dark knight movie) ; do a little thinkin and you'll get what I'm trying to say. This leads to no finger pointing etc etc. In the end you being here def. Does not put ya in Angel category. So who are 'we' to judge fellow hunters. All I can say is hunt safe.

Thats all I got to say.

Joe Black

Calizum69
02-07-11, 22:23
In love with new my jewel find, I wish I could have her all to myself but found out she has a girlfreind she plays with and won't part from her. Dam. Well tonight I had to visit her and go full monte with her and was I surprised. She is still in Hollywood near the circle, picked her up and found a nice spot. I of course introduce my triplet Jackson and told her to immediatly take of evry article of clothing. She did without hesitation. I started rubbing on her clit and breast and I was getting hard quicker then quick. Wow. I took out my camera and told her to strike my favorite pose, I love her side tat, bending over and spread eagle. Yummmy. I was so tempted to eat her but I got my lines drawn and that included bareback. So tempted. First start sucking on my peter and for such a young girl she works the tongue and technique like a MILF. Than I was ready to pork her and I did, she was realy tight but she me made solid as a rock that she squirmed as I first stroked it in. Hmmmm long time I enjoy a jewel like this, I took my time as I knew if I pounded her hard and quick it would be over. So I took my time and told her I wanted her to CIM and she did, I wanted to take a pic with milk on her lips but that was her line drawn and said no. Oh well can't complain.

Enjoy the pics ya dirty mongers.

Calizum

Jimmy Deen
02-08-11, 01:53
I just saw 2 WSW on my way from seeing my FB in Hollywood the first one was walking up US1 and walked into the 7/11 right before the light I believe is Taft. White top, plaid shorts, nice ass, acne'd up in the face, long black hair. Def high on something. I made a left to try to cut her off and I hit 19th which was where the other one was. Accompanied by her "handler" I presume. Nice looking black suit with black hat. Had I not been drained I wouldve partook.

Lurker X
02-08-11, 08:42
In love with new my jewel find,

CalizumAwesome find there Cal, I'm really digging her tats!

Luv Swallowers
02-08-11, 11:26
In love with new my jewel find, I wish I could have her all to myself but found out she has a girlfreind she plays with and won't part from her. Dam. Well tonight I had to visit her and go full monte with her and was I surprised. She is still in Hollywood near the circle, picked her up and found a nice spot. I of course introduce my triplet Jackson and told her to immediatly take of evry article of clothing. She did without hesitation. I started rubbing on her clit and breast and I was getting hard quicker then quick. Wow. I took out my camera and told her to strike my favorite pose, I love her side tat, bending over and spread eagle. Yummmy. I was so tempted to eat her but I got my lines drawn and that included bareback. So tempted. First start sucking on my peter and for such a young girl she works the tongue and technique like a MILF. Than I was ready to pork her and I did, she was realy tight but she me made solid as a rock that she squirmed as I first stroked it in. Hmmmm long time I enjoy a jewel like this, I took my time as I knew if I pounded her hard and quick it would be over. So I took my time and told her I wanted her to CIM and she did, I wanted to take a pic with milk on her lips but that was her line drawn and said no. Oh well can't complain.

CalizumThis chick is a betty! Dude you had better make certain she swallows every unwanted baby you can produce! Great pictures! Love the vids too!

Writer954
02-08-11, 20:15
I met a cute WSW roday at 5pm close to Dewey ans US1. Sorry no pics, I offered a tip for but she declined. Blond streaks. She has freckles and about 5'7 and 125 pounds breasts and a perfectly bare peach. She is not a stick, nice figure. I would guess 27 in age. I think a 7 on a regular girl scale. We settled on 30 for BBBJ. No cim but she is a cutie. Leaned back and asked that I play with her bare peach, it was juicy! I got a digit in with no problem while she rubbed on her bean. She was fresh out of the shower, I loved that feel and taste. I could have tasted but was a bit nervous and wanted to nut. I did taste her breasts. She wanted 40 at first, but I said 30 and I would tip if good. I got digits. No more free bees as I have not got anything in return yet. No dfk, I tried! We shared about fantasies and she has one I will do with her next time.

I saw another WSW closer to Pembroke, but really liked what I saw with this one.

Jhayze
02-08-11, 21:47
I remember her posting an ad also in backpage, definitely the same tatoos!

Calizum

Jhayze
02-08-11, 21:54
Found her backpages ad.

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/starandlt3-100-specials-18/12544605

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/18-an-ready-sexy-red-ready-an-willing-to-fulfill-your-dreams-19/12554580

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/red-headed-hottie-dont-pass-it-up-18/12552132

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/red-headed-angel_-_-19/12594504

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/18-an-ready-red-girl-let-me-forfill-ur-dreams-18/12563906

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/red-headed-hottie-18/12563356

You guys can try those 2 numbers but idk if that is going to go straight to her or maybe from an agency or pimp!

Calizum

Member #4084
02-09-11, 14:01
In love with new my jewel findEnjoy the pics ya dirty mongers.

CalizumCalizum, these pictures are excellent. Especially the naked frontal shot of that beautiful pussy. Please keep posting!

Joe Black
02-09-11, 20:24
Bro you are taking this forum to the next level.

I look foward to your post everytime I log into the site. This latest pictures look fantantic.

Great Work.

Joe.

Calizum

Calizum69
02-09-11, 22:49
Bro you are taking this forum to the next level.

I look foward to your post everytime I log into the site. This latest pictures look fantantic.

Great Work

Joethanks Joe, I unlodaded my rolodex list of SW and please share with Pete as I lost his number and I beleive you know how to contact him and all other monger aficionados thanks. Yeah I love Blossum and today I saw two new recruits. Maybe but I failed pimp 101 and didn't have my pimping car nor my pimping muzik on when I saw these two on Oakland just west of I95 that there sign read "traveling broke hungry"

Pussy Hunter
02-11-11, 09:57
Hey My Monger Friends,

It's been a while since I've posted, but since Cal gave me a few nice leads on his street babes, I thought I'd give one a try. I gave Christina (formerly Boca) a call and she even knew Cal! LOL

I usually have my van, but she encouraged me to bring my Honda, that she had a good place! I meet this bouncy little brunette in Margate, she comes up to the car with a really short dress, and hops in! We do the intro's and she said, where do you want to go! I thought you knew a place, I said, and she says just drive! We finally find a spot and she offers a little BBBJ to get me primed for the event! I start playing with her ass and she says, I don't like people doing that! OK, that's a turn-off (probably the close quarters in the Honda)!

She says, let's move to the back seat, and can you be quick! Another real attention getter! I sit in the back and she mounts the pole, and after a minute she says,"Have you cum yet?". Well, I take matters into my own hands and grab her ass and pile drive her to completion! This was not one of my more memorable encounters! She's a sweet kid, but needs a little coaching Cal! LOL.

Next stop Blossom, I called her and we are arranging a rendezvous! Thanks Cal!

Have Fun & Be Safe! PH

Marlin99
02-11-11, 15:14
Been a while since I did "the loop" (pembroke US1 north to sheridan, then back south on 19th to where I started). Looks like a few flea bag hotels have been razed along US1. Saw Maddie (

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/letz-play-hot-tripple-deez-letz-play-37/12632160

) scurrying out of Holiday hotel on Funston bright and early. Pass for obvious reasons. Uncle Leo was around so pretty quiet overall. Did see a monger scoop on 19th / Dewey in front of me (reddish "bob" hair, nice bod, decent face). Thats it.