PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Atl Video Guy
04-06-10, 17:28
I called the up today. 50hh and 80h massage rates. They told me to park at the back. Asian mamasan. She said they have multiple girls and i can pick mine. So far sounds like an AMP in biz.

The place is on 520 just East of Courtney in Merritt Island. It's a next to Tijuana Flats in the 2 story building. It is called "Comfort Massage Touch of Asian".

Anybody tried them out yet?

Putzy
04-06-10, 19:08
I called the up today. 50hh and 80h massage rates. They told me to park at the back. Asian mamasan. She said they have multiple girls and i can pick mine. So far sounds like an AMP in biz.

The place is on 520 just East of Courtney in Merritt Island. It's a next to Tijuana Flats in the 2 story building. It is called "Comfort Massage Touch of Asian".

Anybody tried them out yet?See my post here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=965708&postcount=1275

Littleshyguy
04-06-10, 19:24

Anybody tried them out yet?Oops on me. This would have been a better place to put my post.

Hitthat
04-06-10, 21:24
I've been to Asiana twice and wasn't impressed. Best AMP around is Zen on 192. Great experiences every time, regardless of the girl. Great ts, lots of attention to all the stressed places, and excellent attention at the end. I recommend.

Hanson506
04-07-10, 18:16
Hello,

I'm kind of new to the boards, been reading for a little while and this is my first post. I was close to Comfort Massage on 520 so I thought I'd stop in and see how things were. 2 ladies were working but I only saw one at a glance. Both seemed to be in their 40's. I got a 1 hr massage from the same lady that met me at the door. The massage was really excellent, but no extras. I'm not really experienced with AMP's so I don't really know the appropriate way to instigate things though.

I tipped $20 (massage was $80) the lady said thanks then squeezed my butt and said come back and send customers. Not sure how to interpret that, but I would go back for the massage.

Hope this helps.

Cockalorum
04-08-10, 08:27
I guess its all relative to the best around however I just met Judy this week at Asiana and she’s now my all time favorite. Never been to Zen yet but I have been to many in Orlando and Central Brevard so next time down south I will try Zen. Judy had all the right qualities for me; attentive, fun and gave a great massage. Similar to my last visit there the room was clean and this time I hung around for awhile to see her strip all the sheets of the table so my DNA phobia isn’t an issue at Asiana.

Cockalorum
04-09-10, 16:22
They just opened two weeks; prices the same as others around town; very new and very clean. Parking is challenging but I ended up right in front after a second pass. Christine gave me my massage and another did the TS. I would guess both are in there 40’s. I did the hour tour. Decent TS, I ended up fully clean. Second time should not be as awkward. The massage was good and lasted over an hour. Nice technique on the massage and she used hot stones on the back which was different. I checked and she stripped the sheets when we were done. I left happy. Christine had a lot of interruptions but I attribute that to just opening and I would hope things smooth out soon. A few awkward moments with the phone but I had fun with it so it was cool for me. You treat them good they treat you good. Bottom line to me, Judy at Asiana is still my ATF, I like them younger, but I would go back for a change now and then.

Harley2007
04-18-10, 03:33
I wanted to try Zen in Melbourne, but it was getting late and had to get back to the west coast so decided to visit Tokyo Spa in Cocoa on SR 520; same location as the old Board Room from years past. Had a dream of a nice mid to late 30ish Asian lady. I think Sherry, Sarah, not quite sure. Had a nice table shower with plenty of attention to the right spots front and back; generously soaping Mr happy.

In my dream we went back to the room and onto the table. Decided to try the "I want to massage you first" routine after she didn't flinch at all the leg rubbing and wandering with my hands. Had her sit on the table with us facing each other. Started working her thighs and waist then tried to take off her top but she wouldn't budge; only a bit of exposure with bra & shirt pushed up over her natural C's. By this time Mr Happy was very happy & was there in the middle of things. Had her lie back so I could stroke her and kiss her lovely belly inching my way south. Popped her button on her shorts to head further south. Finally got her bottoms off & explored even further. What a nice surprise and kept her moaning for more. More kissing up top positioned Mr Happy at the perfect spot. Enjoyed the close contact of our happy places & then with quite a bit of rapid side to side wiggle at the top of her happy place, I had my first cup right there on her fine belly. Wow what a dream!

My turn for the massage so I'm back on my belly and she does a fine job at working out my sore muscles then some nice attention to the boys from behind and not being shy about exploring even further with one of her fingers. So I flip & the vitamin V is working well and ready for another dream. Both her hands and fingers are very busy finding my sweet spot and wow, an amazing 2nd dream! I think that was my first double dream in an hours time in many years. I highly recommend. Wish I could have compared the two places though. Maybe next trip.

Gramsstud
04-21-10, 20:35
Have meant to report on this place for awhile. It is in a office complex with an nice discrete entrance if you park in the back. Jo is the owner and is a middle aged blond. Nice big boobs, nice smooth skin, nice butt. She does have a little pooch at the belly. She is VERY accomodating and for $40 for the hh and you negotiate for the extras. She takes a sincere interest in making sure you get what you want and leave happy and satisfied. I have seen her several times and would recommend her, although, on another pay site that reviews massage parlors, she gets some bad raps for her looks from some guys. She is not a teenage asian, but a good looking mature woman who works hard to make you have a good time.

Give her a try. Tell her John recommended her.

Gramsstud
04-21-10, 22:44
Went here several yrs ago. Got a nice massage without any drape but not much else. Does anyone have any current info? I see they have a post on Craigslist this week.

Gramsstud
04-22-10, 16:19
Sorry, they are on backpage, not craigslist.

I must say, it was an excellent legit massage.

Joanne was the masseuse.

Putzy
04-25-10, 10:16
Stopped in for a massage yesterday. Had to wait a few minutes in the front lobby. When the last customer was done, they showed how out right in front of me. I prefer they try not to let one customer see another, but whatever.

Met two girls, Yoko and I think the other was Koko (not sure on that though). Anyway, Yoko was the one I had for massage. Pretty girl, nice bod, early 30's probably.

TS was good and thorough. Massage was quite good. Ending was good and she accommodated my requests within reason. Had a good time, but not a great time.

Overall, I would be happy to see her again.

BTW, she told me that Judy was no longer there, but didn't give me any indication of where she went.

RomJester
04-25-10, 22:13
I was in Cocoa and decided to give Asiana a try. Like the previous post, they were so busy I had to wait in the lobby and watched two guys leave before I was taken back. I got a massage from a small girl named Anjou or something like that. Good table shower, although I had to guide her to make sure she didn't miss anything. If you like when they walk on your back, you will love this girl. She walked on my back, arms and legs. A little painful for me but was pretty good. The ending was quite good and hands allowed to wander over the clothes but the top and bra were on so tight, I wasn't able to get much access.

Suckmy Cock
04-27-10, 09:51
Been there a number of times ALWAYS leave happy.

Been with Judy a couple times mid 20's? Up for anything. Both satisfied with our times togather.

But, yesterday. Saw Lisa. About 20. Nice skin. Smallish boobs. Very attenive. Mutual oral.

Cockalorum
04-29-10, 09:47
Since there were reports Judy had left Asiana I tried Comfort Massage again. Christine met me at the door but turned me over to Oe. Maybe I had to good of time last time I was there to get turned over I did tip appropriately.

Bottom line if her name is “Oh he” and looks like Yoko Ono run fast for the door ……….. Yin and yang to my last visit with Christine. Christine was great. I’m normally not negative but when the massage hurts because she rubs the wrong part of the muscle and I leave very unhappy what can I say. Oe did keep saying a new pretty girls starts Monday, maybe it’s long lost Judy …..

ToyotaSupraTt
05-01-10, 07:23
I meant to write this report earlier but I've been distracted.

I saw Wendy a couple of weeks ago and wasn't disappointed. She is actually much cuter than her picture indicates.

Her location in Palm Bay is in a good area and the good part is that because of where it is, you wouldn't suspect it to be a massage place.

She was very accommodating and very conversational. Her office is just one room so that surprised me at first but was nice You had to undress in front of her, always a good sign to me. Another nice touch is that she doesn't play that weird zen music, just some light jazz when I was there. The massage was really good. Not deep tissue but a good overall pressure. She has a pretty nice body too, mid C's, and natural too. Good overall mileage with touching. I have a feeling that there is a full menu there with more visits. Senior members can PM for more details.

I would definitely reccomend.

Cockalorum
05-13-10, 16:37
Saw Judy this week my ATF. She a great girl and really tires to make sure you enjoy yourself. Treat her right and she will reciprocate.

P7623
05-16-10, 13:16
Friday night, thought I'd try Asianna. LOVE the back door parking! Was greated at the door by 2 ladies. One older looking mamasan and my "therapist". I can't remember her name for the life of me (korean). Body of a 20yr old and face of a 35yr old. Massage was good. Ending was very HAPPY! She went completely out of her way to assure that.

Chazv
05-19-10, 09:28
Had a dream I visited Tokyo (520) and met Lisa. A little older for my taste (40's) but the massage was great (love the table shower). Nothing spectacular on the turn over but left happy.

Probably would not dream of Lisa again.

LittleOrlando
05-22-10, 14:32
I was in the area the other day for a wedding and noticed 2 massage palors in same strip store. Cindy's massage and looked like soft touch massage. I used the search for these and nothing came up. I have already tried and reported on Asiana. Just wondering if either of these are worth a trip over to try? If not next trip to your area will either be Asiana or Tokyo
thanks

Blodar
05-22-10, 14:49
I was in the area the other day for a wedding and noticed 2 massage palors in same strip store. Cindy's massage and looked like soft touch massage. I used the search for these and nothing came up. I have already tried and reported on Asiana. Just wondering if either of these are worth a trip over to try? If not next trip to your area will either be Asiana or Tokyo
thanks

This may be what you are talking about. She is by the Port. Her session is 150 and is reported to offer extras, my guess is that they are extra $. She has a web site,
dubyadubya(dot)privatepampering(dot)net/unexpected.html
Please report back

LittleOrlando
05-22-10, 15:01
This may be what you are talking about. She is by the Port. Her session is 150 and is reported to offer extras, my guess is that they are extra $. She has a web site,
dubyadubya(dot)privatepampering(dot)net/unexpected.html
Please report back

Looked at her website and looks like she could kick my a** if I tried anything with her. Altough 1.5 is a high price to pay for a hope of something. Looks like it Tokyo for me

Putzy
05-22-10, 16:07
I saw Cindy a couple times several years back when she was in the port. She moved to the location on A1A about a year ago or so. When I saw her, say 4 or 5 years ago, she was already into her 50's I would say. Big fake rack. Fake lips. But otherwise pretty toned. And very nice girl to talk to.

She had a shower (not table shower) that you could use before and after the massage. Place was very clean and nice. Nice soft music playing.

After shower, I lay face down on table, then she came into the room, wearing only her birthday suit. Massage was very good to excellent. One of the better actual massages I have had. Finished with a manual HE. Nothing was offered, nor asked for. All for the flat price of $100 for the hour. Would have gone back, but then I discovered Palm Tree and then Tokyo, so I have never been back. Besides she is much older than I prefer.

So, basically, I am saying that if you don't mind the giant fake rack (I'm not a fan of fakes) or her age, you would probably enjoy visiting her.

This may be what you are talking about. She is by the Port. Her session is 150 and is reported to offer extras, my guess is that they are extra $. She has a web site, dubyadubya(dot)privatepampering(dot)net/unexpected.html
Please report back

Gramsstud
05-23-10, 04:02

Dubyadubya(dot)privatepampering(dot)net/unexpected.html

Please report back

Anymore info on the website please. I tried the dubyadubya-dot-privatepampering-net/unexpected.html and got a page load error? Maybe the poster of the website url can PM me with the actual url.

Thanks

Putzy
05-23-10, 22:43

Dubyadubya(dot)privatepampering(dot)net/unexpected.html

Please report back

Anymore info on the website please. I tried the dubyadubya-dot-privatepampering-net/unexpected.html and got a page load error? Maybe the poster of the website url can PM me with the actual url.

ThanksHere is the correct address:

http://www.privatepampering.net/contact.html

Hanson506
05-25-10, 21:34
I'm putting this report here because the add resembled an AMP add but it really wasn't the case.

I tried out Sally who advertises on Craigslist and advertises that she has a location for "stress reduction" services.

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/thp/1752428752.html

She states she uses a chair in her location and that's true. She's Indian and I think mid 40's. She's heavier than her web pic, I thought for a moment she might be pregnant. Her location was not very clean or hygenic, I think she made a deal to hold onto a vacant storefront for a month or so. You go in and around a wall and there's a sink and a folding chair. She asked me to get comfortable and walked back around the wall, she came back and was down to panties and bra. Had me sit in the chair, then lit some incense, took off her top, put on rubber gloves, and started with a straightforward hj.

I knew after a few minutes this wasn't going to work for me. I was turned off by the location and the rubber gloves, and she definitely wasn't my type. I started to get up and told her this wasn't going to work for me. When I did she asked if I was a pig and started to freak out. It took me a few moments to realize she thought I was LE and was going to arrest her. She even started to search my clothes (for a wire, maybe?) and say she didn't say anything illegal. I tried to calm her down and explained that she seemed nice but this session just wasn't going to go anywhere and I'd rather go about my business. She kept asking a bunch of questions and I politely answered until I had enough then I left.

This was a weird experience on several levels. I'll not return.

Hanson506
05-25-10, 21:41
After a bummer experience with Sally I went to Asiana (I went for the first time in April and saw Judy twice back then but she wasn't there today). Today I saw a lady named Suzy, early 40's I think. She was not nearly as cute or hot as Judy but she was very nice and really playful during the table shower. Massage was average at best but drifted into some playful fun. I thought HJ might become a BJ but it didn't happen.

Altogether nice time, good enough that I'd continue to take a chance with another lady there but I really did have the most fun with Judy back in April. I hope she's not gone for good.

Littleshyguy
06-21-10, 08:15
Well, I have been to Comfort Massage (on 520, near Courtney, in Merritt Island) a couple times before. I had originally intended to go to Asianna, but they were busy so I decided to see what could be had at Comfort. I had enjoyed my previous visits here. Both times basic AMP experience, but nice and clean surroundings.

This particular visit last week was NOT satisfying. Met by mamasan (Christine?) at door. She remembered me and smiled as she ushered me back to the room, asking questions about stuff we had discussed before (quite surprising she remembered actually). She said, "New girl coming to take care of you. "

Well, new girl came in and took me for a TS. Please note this description because you will NOT want to have her as your masseuse (Sadly, I did not get her name):

Height: 5'-2"

Basics: small chest (like 32A). Not much hip curve. Overall on the thin side. But very plain.

(I know this doesn't help much, but the best I can do for you guys)

Anyway, long, irritating story shortened, here are the high/low lights:

Table shower was quick and not thorough. Barely even brushed up against any private zones. I wasn't too concerned at this point, because I have not had any issues at this place before.

She gestured for me to go back to the room instead of leading me there.

Massage ensues while she is talking non-stop about random topics, but mostly about her zealous religious beliefs (I kid you not). Massage is not good, basically going through the motions. She is alternating complaining about people in general, various customers that complained about her service or wanting her to do things "down there", and random other topics. At one point, Christine came in and joined the massage. She is actually quite good. But most of the time, she was talking quite rapidly to the other lady. They seemed to be on the verge of arguing actually. I should have begged Christine to stay and finish alone, but I am too damn polite. Back to being trapped alone with the crazy, angry woman.

I am as polite as possible while my mind is racing. Basically already trying to decide if I should go home and jack off or be stupid enough to race to another AMP before it is too late.

In the end, somewhat surprisingly, she gave me a quick, uninterested hand finish (which I immediately later thought I should have declined), and washed me up with a COLD washcloth. Asked me not to complain since she was leaving town as soon as she could anyway. Unfortunately, there was nobody to complain to as I left the place.

I still think Comfort is an OK place. But I really hope that particular masseuse is long gone and never comes back.

Qkconsult
06-22-10, 09:00
Well, I have been to Comfort Massage (on 520, near Courtney, in Merritt Island) a couple times before. I had originally intended to go to Asianna, but they were busy so I decided to see what could be had at Comfort....

I am as polite as possible while my mind is racing. Basically already trying to decide if I should go home and jack off or be stupid enough to race to another AMP before it is too late.

...I still think Comfort is an OK place. But I really hope that particular masseuse is long gone and never comes back.This is my first post and it more of a question. I have used various AMPs over the years, and my latest visits have been to Zen on Rt. 192 in W. Melbourne. My general experiences have been above average, and no serious complaints whatsoever. Very clean, friendly and accomodating.

My question relates to the quote above about always trying to be "polite. " I feel the same way, but is it appropriate when visiting an AMP to ask for a different girl than the one who greets you and would normally service you? It seems every time I have visited ZEN recently I get the same girl and while she is nice I miss seeing a couple of the other ones. Just for the sake of variety. However, I don't want to hurt this girl's feelings. Names? I hate to admit it but it is hard as hell to understand them, but I think the one girl who is pretty good is Jeane or Jeannie, but she is also the one I want to change.

Cockalorum
06-22-10, 16:32
is it appropriate when visiting an AMP to ask for a different girl than the one who greets you

YES, you are the customer. Tell mamasan you "want new girl". I have done it many times. Never had an issue. If she is busy you may need to wait but that's your choice.

Littleshyguy
06-22-10, 18:59
This is my first post and it more of a question. I have used various AMPs over the years, and my latest visits have been to Zen on Rt. 192 in W. Melbourne. My general experiences have been above average, and no serious complaints whatsoever. Very clean, friendly and accomodating.

My question relates to the quote above about always trying to be "polite. " I feel the same way, but is it appropriate when visiting an AMP to ask for a different girl than the one who greets you and would normally service you? It seems every time I have visited ZEN recently I get the same girl and while she is nice I miss seeing a couple of the other ones. Just for the sake of variety. However, I don't want to hurt this girl's feelings. Names? I hate to admit it but it is hard as hell to understand them, but I think the one girl who is pretty good is Jeane or Jeannie, but she is also the one I want to change.I can appreciate your dilemma. You have built up some positive rapport at a place, but you want to try something new. You don't want to burn any bridges and you don't want to ruin the session about to happen, but you want a new twist.

Perfectly reasonable. As someone else replied, you are perfectly within your rights to ask for a different masseuse. I have alternated at times between hoping my 'luck of the draw' works out and other times knowing that I will not even stay if I don't get a woman that I am interested in.

When you make the inquiry, obviously be polite. Just say something like, "Who else is working tonight? " or "Is there anybody new that I might try?"

In my limited experience, here are the possible results:

1. Lady you are with says, "Everyone else is busy."

2. Lady you are with says, "You stay with me, I make you happy."

3. Lady says, "If you want to wait, someone else can help you in XX minutes. " Note: add about 10 to 20 minutes to this number

4. Lady says, "I go get her. You wait here."

A. New girl comes out and she is worse or no better.

B. New girl comes out and she is cute/hot/your next wife.

In all the optiions except 4. B., you have to decide if you want to: settle, wait, or walk out. Sometimes if you politely say you will come back another time, you can get a better shot at New Girl.

As long as you are polite, you most likely won't burn any bridges.

If you luck into option 4. B., please post a report here.

Gramsstud
06-26-10, 18:52
Has anyone tried this place yet?

NEW GINSENG SPA
THIS IS A GRANDE OPENING SPA IN VERO BEACH.
ASIAN GIRLS OFFERS A RANGE OF THERAPAUTIC MASSAGE & BODY SCRUB,
WE TAILOR OUR MASSAGE TO MEET INDIVIDUALS NEEDS.

COME SEE US WE'LL RELAX YOUR MIND & BODY.

VERO BEACH, FL
SOUTH OF OSLO RD NEXT TO KIA

772-770-0707

Pbwardy02
06-29-10, 20:00
I went to Everybody Massage in Melbourne. I state the obvious when I say there are no extras to be had there. Very lame. It's easy to get the number of one of these girls and maybe get a private session at your place, but even then I struck out.

Sure, YMMV but I doubt it.

Jbender27
07-01-10, 06:46
Here is the correct address:

http://www.privatepampering.net/contact.htmlFor my bday she gave me a HJ it was fun but she acted kind of weird.

Veroguy
07-01-10, 13:48
Has anyone tried this place yet?

My hours have been cut back, so I can not toftt. Unless I hit the lotto. So if ANYBODY knows anything....

Thanks, Vero

Malabar
07-08-10, 14:58
My hours have been cut back, so I can not toftt. Unless I hit the lotto. So if ANYBODY knows anything....

Thanks, VeroI really hate to see a critter suffer.

Tell ya what: I'm going to dip into my very scant savings and help you out. I'll road-trip down there sometime next week and TOFTT. Just for you VG, just for you.

Please try to resist the impulse to thank me gloriously. I'm sure you'll do the same to me the first chance you get.

Mal

Malabar
07-08-10, 15:13
Not AMP.

Clean and pleasant. The attendant was a slightly chunky blonde. I'd rate her looks as an easy 12-pack of Michelob Lite. She gets the ML, instead of Bud Lite, because she's blonde.

Opted for the 1 hr., $75. 00 massage.

No TS. She waited outside the room while I removed my clothes. Draping reqd.

Massage table was covered with bath towels. They smelled and felt clean. I had no worries about someone elses DNA. I will get to that shortly.

Gentle massage. I don't know what lotion and sauve she used but they were not oily and did not smell. It would take a bloodhound or a S. O. To detect it.

No "incidental" touching. On the flip, draping remained in place. No chit-chatting between us.

I watched her face. She paid attention to what she was doing but there was, clearly, a certain level of detachment.

At the end, no extras or HE were offered. I knew then why the towels were so clean.

Cost: $75. 00 + $10. 00 tip (only because it was a pleasant experience)

No HE, will not repeat.

Veroguy
07-09-10, 18:27
I really hate to see a critter suffer.

Tell ya what: I'm going to dip into my very scant savings and help you out. I'll road-trip down there sometime next week and TOFTT. Just for you VG, just for you.

Please try to resist the impulse to thank me gloriously. I'm sure you'll do the same to me the first chance you get.

Mal

Someplace on THIS board, smebody did a review. It was NOT good, so do not bother. Thanks anyway!!!!

Vero

BTW, did you hit lotto??

Malabar
07-09-10, 22:28
Someplace on THIS board, smebody did a review. It was NOT good, so do not bother. Thanks anyway!

Vero

BTW, did you hit lotto??I wish I did hit the lotto. I still got some coin from selling my house a year ago. I shouldn't be spending it like this but me and my left hand are sick of looking at each other.

Mal

Putzy
07-10-10, 10:54
I wish I did hit the lotto. I still got some coin from selling my house a year ago. I shouldn't be spending it like this but me and my left hand are sick of looking at each other.

MalLOL. You know, in the last 10 years or so, I've been noticing that all guys left arms have gotten bigger than their right arms? Funny how using a mouse in your right hand can make your left arm bigger, eh?

Cockalorum
07-11-10, 12:04
Not AMP.

Clean and pleasant. The attendant was a slightly chunky blonde. I'd rate her looks as an easy 12-pack of Michelob Lite. She gets the ML, instead of Bud Lite, because she's blonde.

No HE, will not repeat.

I had a similar experience there last year, I was going to try again but your report saved me from having a repeat experience. I was lead to believe by a local provider you get more there but looks like she was wrong.

Thanks

Malabar
07-11-10, 13:57
I had a similar experience there last year, I was going to try again but your report saved me from having a repeat experience. I was lead to believe by a local provider you get more there but looks like she was wrong.

ThanksI stopped by there a couple of weeks prior just to try to get a sense of the place. An attractive brunette gave me a business card.

I wish I could've gotten her instead.

Spookfl
07-13-10, 22:07
After three days over the weekend of seeing no one out in the Cocoa area I decided to give Asiana a try. Was met by Rosie a slim, attractive young attendant. It was the best AMP experience I've had. Table shower was thorough and the massage surprisingly good. Not much in the way of extras available but ended happy and she spent some additional time massaging after cleaning up. All in all very unrushed and pleasant.

Cockalorum
07-16-10, 08:48
Looks like there is new mamason running the place. She surprised me, had makeup on that looked out of a 1940’s geisha movie and about the same age. It appears Kim is gone. The room and TS was clean. Looked like fresh linens. A friendly familiar face from another Brevard establishment was working there now; she was my masseuse. Nice thorough TS, decent massage; left happy. Much stricter; nothing else. Nice experience.

Sat Beach
07-17-10, 12:52
I've visited all three in recent months.

Tokyo about two months ago. Typical experience, nice TS, decent massage, HE. Can't remember the girls name but she was playful and said I should ask for the other girl next time, I think her name was Cindy.

Asiana a couple of weeks ago with Susie. Playful TS, she likes to giggle. During the massage she explored the nether regions and wanted to check the prostate but I declined. On the flip, I was hoping for BJ but she literally blew on it. Interesting feeling, I'd repeat, she was fun.

Finally, Palm Tree last week. First vist, saw Lola. Once again, typical TS, washing all the right places. Very nice massage, light touch, massage was short though. She flipped me and asked if I was going to care of her, I said yes. She then went BBBJCIMS on me. That was a first for me at an AMP. I gave her $80 tip, thought that was fair.

Jman123
07-18-10, 15:14
Had a very strange experience at zen.

First time there I was met by an older masseuse. Prolly mid 30's. Took the 30 minute massage with TS. She was very good and got the right areas. But back at the massage table it didn't happen. At the very end of the massage I tried tipping 40$ and was like is that it? She told me to get back on the table and was giving me a HJ. She allowed me to grab her boobs. The HJ was wayyyy to fast and rushed and it didn't feel good at all so I was just like ok I'm done. She told me to come back tommorow.

I come back tommorow and was met by the younger masseuse lady. I requested the other one cause I saw her in the back. I ask for 60 minutes and she was like 30 minutes is long enough. I'm like ok this will be a better experience. But other than that it was pretty much the same thing as yesterday. I figure I was ok to ask about extra's since she was pretty much going crazy on my cawk yesterday. But after the massage I was like any extra's she was like no nono we don't do that here. I was like WHAT and tried leaving but she was asking for a tip. I was like I'll tip if there were extra's. She got an attitude and said have a nice day. Def won't repeat.

This was my first AMP experience but I was def trying to push extra's without looking like a cop. But I don't know if I did anything wrong. I am younger, and they wanted to see my license and stuff but I don't know why my younger age would be something that would scare them off.

I plan on giving a shot at the asianna next week and will provide a report on that.

Seeking Amps
07-18-10, 19:15
Has anyone been to Cindy (recently)? PM me please. I am visiting in two weeks trying to decide. Last pm I got was YMMV but it had been a while.

Thanks

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/thp/1844041398.html

Fudge23
07-19-10, 21:41
Has anyone been to Cindy (recently)? PM me please. I am visiting in two weeks trying to decide. Last pm I got was YMMV but it had been a while.

Thanks

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/thp/1844041398.htmlCindy is a big girl up top and if that's your thing then you're in for a treat. As for being pleasant and friendly she is just that. Nice clean place, shower before and after is available with clean towels. I've dreamt of Cindy twice and the first time was a good massage but she kept herself discreet with a HE to finish. Second time was topless with all in view but the massage was rushed. At one time I was wondering whether she was a transexual but maybe that's just me? She's just above the normal AMP with $ for her normal rate.

Hope this helps - Fudge

Jman123
07-22-10, 02:42
Checked out asiana. craigslist said they have new staff. I had susie. i guess AMP's have a thing against young people cause this one was another no-go. Right away during the table shower i knew there wasnt going to be extra's especially when she put some soap in my hand and said to clean my private part. i kept hinting extra's when she was giving me a massage. after the massage she hugged me for a long time and wouldnt let go. during this time i was grabbing her ass and stuff but still no offer for a HE or anything. during the massage she would always play with my nipples and ass when i tried hinting stuff no clue what gives.

Dakota46
07-22-10, 13:33
Hi,

Thanks for input. I am from Daytona Beach area and before I take a two hour drive was wondering if anybody had input and specifics on this good looking lady? Research did not show any thing on any board.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/is-your-skin-feeling-hot-hot-hot-try-a-fullbody-moisturizing-treatment-brazilian-style/3506639

Malabar
07-22-10, 14:30
Hi,

Thanks for input. I am from Daytona Beach area and before I take a two hour drive was wondering if anybody had input and specifics on this good looking lady? Research did not show any thing on any board.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/is-your-skin-feeling-hot-hot-hot-try-a-fullbody-moisturizing-treatment-brazilian-style/3506639Rumor: lots of rules, no extras.

I passed.

Why don't you check out the redhead in your area, Dixie, or whatever her name is.

Regards

Mal

Pbwardy02
07-22-10, 16:29
Hi,

Thanks for input. I am fr om Daytona Beach area and before I take a two hour drive was wondering if anybody had input and specifics on this good looking lady? Research did not show any thing on any board.

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/is-your-skin-feeling-hot-hot-hot-try-a-fullbody-moisturizing-treatment-brazilian-style/3506639

Well worth the trip and then some. She has such a great personality and her pics are accurate. Let us know how it goes.

Big Dre
07-22-10, 19:52
Ok, maybe I'm blind. I've missed things before. I spent the better part of my lunch break trying to find Zen on 192. GPS told me it was next to Sky King but found nothing, and calling the listed number(s) gave me the "not in service" message and an answering machine. Could someone PLEASE give me an exact location either here or in private so I can make my own report? I'd like to contribute more than I have as of late.

BTW, Palm Bay Road on the east side of Babcock has birthed a few SWs, for all you mongers out there. They look fresh, so could be good. But be careful.

First time there I was met by an older masseuse. Prolly mid 30's. Took the 30 minute massage with TS. She was very good and got the right areas. But back at the massage table it didn't happen. At the very end of the massage I tried tipping 40$ and was like is that it? She told me to get back on the table and was giving me a HJ. She allowed me to grab her boobs. The HJ was wayyyy to fast and rushed and it didn't feel good at all so I was just like ok I'm done. She told me to come back tommorow.

I come back tommorow and was met by the younger masseuse lady. I requested the other one cause I saw her in the back. I ask for 60 minutes and she was like 30 minutes is long enough. I'm like ok this will be a better experience. But other than that it was pretty much the same thing as yesterday. I figure I was ok to ask about extra's since she was pretty much going crazy on my cawk yesterday. But after the massage I was like any extra's she was like no nono we don't do that here. I was like WHAT and tried leaving but she was asking for a tip. I was like I'll tip if there were extra's. She got an attitude and said have a nice day. Def won't repeat.

This was my first AMP experience but I was def trying to push extra's without looking like a cop. But I don't know if I did anything wrong. I am younger, and they wanted to see my license and stuff but I don't know why my younger age would be something that would scare them off.

I plan on giving a shot at the asianna next week and will provide a report on that.

Big Dre
07-22-10, 20:23
Ok, maybe I'm blind. I've missed things before. I spent the better part of my lunch break trying to find Zen on 192. GPS told me it was next to Sky King but found nothing, and calling the listed number(s) gave me the "not in service" message and an answering machine. Could someone PLEASE give me an exact location either here or in private so I can make my own report? I'd like to contribute more than I have as of late.

BTW, Palm Bay Road on the east side of Babcock has birthed a few SWs, for all you mongers out there. They look fresh, so could be good. But be careful.

Big Dre
07-23-10, 10:34

I plan on giving a shot at the asianna next week and will provide a report on that.Ok, maybe I'm blind. I've missed things before. Can somebody please PM me the exact location of Zen on 192? I searched the location posted on the net, but found nothing. Maybe I overlooked it, but I spent the better part of my lunch break yesterday trying to find it. I'm starting to feel like a lurker, and I want to contribute to the board. Any help would be appreciated.

Hodar
07-23-10, 14:14
Hi,

I do not think she is worth the drive from Daytona, looks are very good, massage is not hard not soft but relaxing. Lots of rules, and a mechanical HJ although maybe we just did not connect well. I wont return but I am not sorry I went.

Pbwardy02
07-23-10, 17:53
Rumor: lots of rules, no extras.

I passed.

Why don't you check out the redhead in your area, Dixie, or whatever her name is.

Regards

Mal

Like with many girls, YMMV. I personally had a great experience with her. We clicked well and since I have a lot of experience at these types of shinanigans, it went well for me. The key is to make the girls feel comfertable with you and to play it cool. Girls know when you are nervous and apprehensive. Just come off as a genuine, cool dude, and you will be fine. Also be polite, and don't come off as a creep. Looking like you have done a situp in the past decade also helps.

With me, hands were free to roam and menu was wide open. Other then FS and DATY, she let it be known that she was down for a good time. That said, there are so many variables that any combination of factors can come into play on your personal experience. Cheers.

Jman123
07-24-10, 00:18
Ok, maybe I'm blind. I've missed things before. Can somebody please PM me the exact location of Zen on 192? I searched the location posted on the net, but found nothing. Maybe I overlooked it, but I spent the better part of my lunch break yesterday trying to find it. I'm starting to feel like a lurker, and I want to contribute to the board. Any help would be appreciated.It is indeed right next to skyking. my GPS was telling me the same thing, it was saying it was near some newer buildings but its actually near the adult arcade 777 place. just before skying if you were going towards i95 on 192.

Putzy
07-24-10, 11:09
It is indeed right next to skyking. my GPS was telling me the same thing, it was saying it was near some newer buildings but its actually near the adult arcade 777 place. just before skying if you were going towards i95 on 192.It's at the far left end of the strip mall that is just beside the fireworks place to the east.

Spookfl
07-24-10, 14:12
It is indeed right next to skyking. my GPS was telling me the same thing, it was saying it was near some newer buildings but its actually near the adult arcade 777 place. just before skying if you were going towards i95 on 192.Thanks,

I'd been looking but both my GPS and Mapquest had been leading me astray (like I need help with that).

Malabar
07-25-10, 14:50
...........Looking like you have done a situp in the past decade also helps.Ouch. I repeat. Ouch

Need to stay away from the All-u-can-graze buffets.

I'm always a little apprehensive. The way my finances are structured, I have to score on the first play of each possession. I can't afford a 12, 13 play drive to the goal.

Maybe I should just get off the playing field and watch the game from sidelines.

And do situps.

Big Dre
07-25-10, 20:21
Went to Zen Saturday & nearly had a heart attack. I walk in, expecting to have my own experience, and right there talking with with who I believe was the mama-san was my friend's mother-in-law (who, coincidentally is Korean, and the previous owner of Tokyo Spa). Upon seeing her, I made an excuse that I went in the wrong door and that I was looking for the mini-mart next door. As soon as I was out, I hauled ass. Still waiting to see if she tells her daughter. May try again at a later date.

Defiantone
07-26-10, 08:14
Went to Zen Saturday & nearly had a heart attack. I walk in, expecting to have my own experience, and right there talking with with who I believe was the mama-san was my friend's mother-in-law (who, coincidentally is Korean, and the previous owner of Tokyo Spa). Upon seeing her, I made an excuse that I went in the wrong door and that I was looking for the mini-mart next door. As soon as I was out, I hauled ass. Still waiting to see if she tells her daughter. May try again at a later date.I suppose it could have been worse, it could have been your mother-in-law.

Booper
07-26-10, 14:23
I suppose it could have been worse, it could have been your mother-in-law.
Or Your MOM!!!

Putzy
07-26-10, 19:20
Went to Zen Saturday & nearly had a heart attack. I walk in, expecting to have my own experience, and right there talking with with who I believe was the mama-san was my friend's mother-in-law (who, coincidentally is Korean, and the previous owner of Tokyo Spa). Upon seeing her, I made an excuse that I went in the wrong door and that I was looking for the mini-mart next door. As soon as I was out, I hauled ass. Still waiting to see if she tells her daughter. May try again at a later date.Jeez, and here I'm thinking this could be a good thing. 3 words: Mother-Daughter massage.

Think about it. brings new life to 4-hands massage.

Big Dre
07-26-10, 22:56
Or Your MOM!!!No wife, and my mom doesn't even know about these places.

Timeforgames32
07-28-10, 12:27
No wife, and my mom doesn't even know about these places.If it was my wife, I would at the very least expect a free session.

And I would expect a good acting job of her enjoying the session.

LOL

Mercie4
08-01-10, 16:24
Does anyone know anything about this place?

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/ads/1874622156.html

Vieraman
08-02-10, 02:13

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/ads/1874622156.htmlI believe this is Asiana.

Plenty of reports if you do a search.

Lazy Diver
08-02-10, 06:55
It's a rub and tug Massage with table shower. Very lack luster in the massage part but does the job on tug part. Girls are Korean. About a 6 on looks.

PcguyFL
08-02-10, 07:13

Yes - that is the long fabled Asiana. Lots of reports on it in the thread, a few since the new staff/new management ads have gone up.

I think we started seeing those claims in early July 2010. Haven't been myself since before the 'change'. I am always a little sceptical of such things.

Cockalorum
08-02-10, 08:08

RTFF

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=1025134#post1025134

Seeking Amps
08-03-10, 19:46

Thanks

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/thp/1844041398.htmlDecent massage. That is all. Nothing else. Visited today. And left with my hard on.

Nohassles
08-16-10, 07:56
Stopped in recently and got Rosie for TS and massage. I liked her a lot. Petite, attractive and a good attitude. She did a nice job on the massage and the ending was with enthusiasm and sensuality. I would gladly repeat.

While passing through I saw other women (I assume therapists) who were much older and no where near as good looking, which made me even happier I got Rosie.

Littleshyguy
08-16-10, 09:09
A couple of weeks ago I was looking for a new AMP. Based on the report below, I figured I would try my luck at Palm Tree.

Found the place after driving right past it heading south. Pulled in and there was a really cute latina girl sitting in a car in the parking lot having a smoke break. I was actually hoping she might be my therapist.

Wasn't meant to be. I ended up with a lady named "Yoko" (at least, I think that is what she said). She was short, slightly stocky, probably late 30s/early 40s. Decent but not great; maybe a 6. 5 on AMP scale.

Decent TS. Relatively quick and not great massage. Then she asks if I want more. Of course I say yes, hoping for the same BBBJ treatment as indicated below. She asks, "You take care of me? " I say yes.

Lights lowered, she starts on my front side. Asks what I want. I say mouth. Then she mounts me kind of 69 and goes for the fake BBBJ. I ask if she can use her mouth and she says, "you know we can't do that. "

She eventually finishes, but I was not all that thrilled. Offered $40 tip, she says she wants more. I give her $60 and neither of us is happy, but I am out of there.

Won't be repeating.

Maybe I should have just made an offer to the girl in the parking lot. LOL!

I've visited all three in recent months.

Tokyo about two months ago. Typical experience, nice TS, decent massage, HE. Can't remember the girls name but she was playful and said I should ask for the other girl next time, I think her name was Cindy.

Asiana a couple of weeks ago with Susie. Playful TS, she likes to giggle. During the massage she explored the nether regions and wanted to check the prostate but I declined. On the flip, I was hoping for BJ but she literally blew on it. Interesting feeling, I'd repeat, she was fun.

Finally, Palm Tree last week. First vist, saw Lola. Once again, typical TS, washing all the right places. Very nice massage, light touch, massage was short though. She flipped me and asked if I was going to care of her, I said yes. She then went BBBJCIMS on me. That was a first for me at an AMP. I gave her $80 tip, thought that was fair.

Spokes
08-17-10, 09:18
A couple of weeks ago I was looking for a new AMP. Based on the report below, I figured I would try my luck at Palm Tree.

Found the place after driving right past it heading south. Pulled in and there was a really cute latina girl sitting in a car in the parking lot having a smoke break. I was actually hoping she might be my therapist.

Wasn't meant to be. I ended up with a lady named "Yoko" (at least, I think that is what she said). She was short, slightly stocky, probably late 30s/early 40s. Decent but not great; maybe a 6. 5 on AMP scale.

Decent TS. Relatively quick and not great massage. Then she asks if I want more. Of course I say yes, hoping for the same BBBJ treatment as indicated below. She asks, "You take care of me? " I say yes.

Lights lowered, she starts on my front side. Asks what I want. I say mouth. Then she mounts me kind of 69 and goes for the fake BBBJ. I ask if she can use her mouth and she says, "you know we can't do that. "

She eventually finishes, but I was not all that thrilled. Offered $40 tip, she says she wants more. I give her $60 and neither of us is happy, but I am out of there.

Won't be repeating.

Maybe I should have just made an offer to the girl in the parking lot. LOL!There is a Lola at Tokyo too, but I think she was a truck mechanic on the side because she had the roughest hands I ever saw on a woman. Looked nice but the massage was bad due to the sandpaper skin and the HE never happened as I had to stop her because of the pain. No tip (duh) and nobody left happy. Might wait a month for the rotation.

Harley2007
08-17-10, 19:33
Had a dream I was at Tokyo Spa, saw the same girl from a few weeks past but she wouldn't tell me her name this time. Very mediocre massage and ok finish on the flip. She was slightly miffed at me. Said that the massage is a "secret". Someone must have told her about the review is all I can think. Anyway the repercussions from reviewing in smaller areas can bite you in the rear, so I guess its better to let your provider know your intentions if you plan to review her & repeat.

HD 2007

Cockalorum
08-19-10, 16:11
I saw Jackie; she had only been there a few days. She says she is from Japan. About 5.3 40ish. Small hands and feet if that matters to you. Very friendly, thorough TS and good massage. No interruptions like it used to be. All in all I left happy and would repeat.

Booper
08-24-10, 11:45
If anyone has read my past reports on Asiana in Cape Canaveral, they would know how many times I've had bad experiences there. Why did I go back? 'Cause they are under new management right?

Arrive at around 2:30 and am greeted at the back door by a 60 year old with a stoma! So I almost leave immediately. I wait to see if she will summon a better prospect and she does. Around the corner comes a young beauty with a tiny waiste long thin legs and a beautiful fluffy head of jet black hair. Susie, or susan, or suzzanne, whoever.

1/4 through the decent massage she starts asking if I've been to Tokyo in cocoa. Sure have many times. She wants to know who I've seen, what they did for me, did they offer this or that.

Now some of you might think she was trying to start a conversation about the extras, but me, I've been interagated before. It was as if she is the owners girl and wanted to see who was doin' what at the Tokyo.

I gave her no names or specifics. She starts hammering me about how much I'm gonna give her. Literally stops the massage to find out how much tip I'm gonna give her.

I ask how much she wants, she wont say, just keeps saying tip tip tip how muchie how muchie? Now I'm gettin' pissed so I say there is too much talking in here. She thinks I mean out in the lobby, so she yells to be quiet. I say no to much talking in here.

Jump ahead to some fake head, and a start of a hand job, she says how much money. I say well I wanted to spend some more today. She says no, all you need to spend is $80. for one hour! No kidding?

So she finishes, cleans me up, continues another 10 minutes of massage, and I leave with no tippy!

Spokes
08-24-10, 13:55
If anyone has read my past reports on Asiana in Cape Canaveral, they would know how many times I've had bad experiences there. Why did I go back? 'Cause they are under new management right?So can anybody second the good news or was it a fluke?

Cockalorum
08-27-10, 21:57
Just visited there this week. Ruby from the other part of west Brevard is working there now. She was my ATF from days past. I had a great time and she is the best back walker that I know. I like a strong massage and she can deliver. Her attitude was great and I enjoyed hooking up with her again. I would go back to see her. She did say she was out next week but would be back if you’re looking to see her. Only downside for me was there was way to much chatter in the hallway and no relaxing music and some stupid TV show on in the background.

Putzy
09-01-10, 19:10
Stopped by Asiana on Sunday, for the first time in a while, since before the management change. A very old lady met me at the back door. Man was I hoping she wasn't going to be my provider. She led me to the room and then called for Jasmine. When she appeared I immediately recognized her from Tokyo spa. I had seen her many times there last year. She recognized me too. Decent looking girl 30ish, maybe a touch older. Nice bod. Weird scar on her butt (literally). But her name at Tokyo was not Jasmine I think. I have seen soo many of them, that they all blend together a bit now. Might have been Tina. Anyway, I asked her name, and she said Jasmine. I didn't ask if that was what she went by at Tokyo, but I should have.

Anyway, TS was VERY thorough, just like I remembered, got all the nooks and crannies thoroughly clean. Massage was decent, borderline too hard for me, though I have weak flesh. After the flip, she was very friendly, and accommodated my requests within reason. Ummm yummy. No FS, but definitely fun. Gave her my standard tip for such service, and we were both happy.

As always, YMMV, and since I have known her for a while, my mileage may be higher than average with her. But I am happy to say that I would go back to see her at Asiana again without hesitation.

Booper
09-02-10, 07:46
Stopped by Asiana on Sunday, for the first time in a while, since before the management change. A very old lady met me at the back door. Man was I hoping she wasn't going to be my provider. She led me to the room and then called for Jasmine. When she appeared I immediately recognized her from Tokyo spa. I had seen her many times there last year. She recognized me too. Decent looking girl 30ish, maybe a touch older. Nice bod. Weird scar on her butt (literally). But her name at Tokyo was not Jasmine I think. I have seen soo many of them, that they all blend together a bit now. Might have been Tina. Anyway, I asked her name, and she said Jasmine. I didn't ask if that was what she went by at Tokyo, but I should have.

Anyway, TS was VERY thorough, just like I remembered, got all the nooks and crannies thoroughly clean. Massage was decent, borderline too hard for me, though I have weak flesh. After the flip, she was very friendly, and accommodated my requests within reason. Ummm yummy. No FS, but definitely fun. Gave her my standard tip for such service, and we were both happy.

As always, YMMV, and since I have known her for a while, my mileage may be higher than average with her. But I am happy to say that I would go back to see her at Asiana again without hesitation.

What is your standard tip for this?

Internetkr12
09-06-10, 14:00
I was at Asiana Spa few days ago to find Kim, but she was no longer there, I asked the staff but they don't have any idea where she is, so I checked other locations and found out she moved to new place.

New location where she is Merritt Island Causeway, Comfort Spa, I really like her therapy service, very professional, I also found another good looking young petite girl working there. I will definitely visit there again.

Spokes
09-09-10, 07:34
Visited recently for a hour and "Linda" was the worker. Very nice but older (45ish) and had no grasp of english, including being able to say Linda. She was there with another woman who was much older. Both very friendly, both wearing pants and a collared shirt. TS was so so and rushed. Msg was so so. Ending was so so, very keep your hands to yourself. There is a theme here. All in all was ok but just that, ok. Tip was a lot lower than I expected so that made up for a lot. Based on that I might go back but I will hold out for one of the younger ones I hear about if I do.

Booper
09-09-10, 11:52
Went to comfort 520 merritt island to see Kim.

Lisa, an older korean woman said Kim not here, I worky today.

Pay for the hour, get a table shower. Once on my back, she washes everywhere except mini me.

Holds her hands over mini me and says you want washie?

I say yes. She grabs a scrubby pad and goes to work washing everywhere again except mini me.

O.K. massage, after the flip offers no extras, hints at no extras, and keeps me draped at all times.

Will not repeat.

Booper
09-09-10, 11:55

After disappointing visit to comfort, cruised to Asiana and asked for Jasmine.

In walks Candy from Tokyo.

She claims she went on a long vacation and owner cut her loose when she got back. Mo-Mo at Tokyo told me she got fired for doing extras.

I have often wondered about that scar myself. Something strange happened there for sure.

Putzy
09-09-10, 20:46
After disappointing visit to comfort, cruised to Asiana and asked for Jasmine.

In walks Candy from Tokyo.

She claims she went on a long vacation and owner cut her loose when she got back. Mo-Mo at Tokyo told me she got fired for doing extras.

I have often wondered about that scar myself. Something strange happened there for sure.Ya, Candy. I got to thinking after going back to see her again last weekend, and realized it was not Tina for sure. But I had forgot about Candy. Anyway, as from a couple weeks ago, my time last weekend with Jasmie (aka Candy) was very enjoyable.

Lazy Diver
09-19-10, 23:38
After my usual FWB canceled on me this weekend I decided to visit one of the local AMP. Stopped at the new AMP on the island. What a mistake. Should have gone to the old standby on the beach. Greeted by an older Asian female. Paid my tab and into the room I go. After waiting for 5 mins the same woman came in. She wasn't going to offer tableshower but I insisted. That was the best part of the whole 45 mins. Very lack luster back rub/back walk. Half way thru the massage she passes wind while walking on my back. Was all I could do not laugh her off my back. Then as she's trying to adjust my towel she falls off the table. Talk about a comedy of errors. Very robot like when getting happytime. Just couldn't get into it. Live and learn.

Cockalorum
09-20-10, 09:50
Stopped in early last week. I was greeted by Linda (sounds like). She gave me a TS which was average. I have had worse and some better. I like it when they give you a partial massage during the shower which would have made this one much better. Covered all the spots. She’s new and was shy. Linda started on the massage and Coco Kim entered the room and asks if I wanted a 4 handed massage. My back and neck was full of knots, so sure, why not. So I had Kim walking on by back and Linda massaging my legs and feet. Kim worked hard on my back to get the knots out. She had very strong hands and knew where to walk to get the knots out. This type of massage may not in your taste. I had a professional masseuse for many years that used shiatsu on the knots and I would just about fly off the table in pain so I was used to a deep back walking. Kim did get the knots out between her back walking and her hands. My neck and back did feel much better and looser. Once she got the knots out and the intensity cooled down it was very cool to have Kim massaging my back and Linda massaging my legs and feet. After the flip Kim left the room and Linda finished the massage. The flip was not that great but part of that was my fault I was so relaxed from the massage I was pretty loose. I have had this happen before so I wasn’t complaining. So my experience so far it really depends on you get when you visit.

Three weeks ago I saw Joanne there, short young girl. Had a great TS and great massage but she was not there the day I visited.

Hanson506
09-26-10, 13:35
Went to Comfort and saw Suzy. She was in her 30's I think very thin. Table shower was fun and playful. Massage was good, HE was just what I wanted.

Veroguy
09-26-10, 17:58
http://treasure.craigslist.org/thp/1974209575.html

There are 2 woman that post on CL, Treasure Coast, as mobile massusses. Would anybody have any 411 on either of them??

Thanks, Vero

Putzy
09-26-10, 21:26

There are 2 woman that post on CL, Treasure Coast, as mobile massusses. Would anybody have any 411 on either of them??

Thanks, VeroWow! Either you need to clean your glasses, or your standards are REALLY low, cause that looks like one woman and one dog to me. :P

Dudenextdoorfl
09-27-10, 00:22
She also posts on space coast CL. I never tried her. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks, Vero

Malabar
09-27-10, 09:01
Wow! Either you need to clean your glasses, or your standards are REALLY low, cause that looks like one woman and one dog to me. :PAt least the dog will appreciate a bone.

I couldn't stop myself.

Mal

Spookfl
10-09-10, 18:26
Had the unusual combination of being in Melbourne, alone and a spare hour this afternoon so I took advantage of the opportunity to stop by Zen. The TS was very thorough getting everything well cleaned. The massage was actually one of the better ones I've had outside of legit LMTs. Things went a little fast after the flip but got the full hour. I didn't quite get the attendant's name, something with an H maybe. Overall, probably the best AMP experience I've had.

Big Dre
10-10-10, 22:20
Anybody get a strange PM asking about AMPs in the area?

Big Dre
10-10-10, 22:35
Anybody else get this PM?

Today 18:06.

Dvdies.

* View Profile.

* View Forum Posts.

* Private Message.

Dvdies is offline.

Regular Member.

Reports.

Visiting Cocoa Beach.

Hi,

I'm from New Jersey and heading to Cocoa Beach this week.

When I'm visiting, I usually just hit the Inner Room, but noticed.

An oriental massage place that had a listing on Backpage in.

Merritt Island.

Just wondering if you've tried it. You can spend $ 200 in these places.

And find out they only provide a HJ. I prefer a FS place but hard to.

Tell from the reviews what's available. Any info would be great,

Thanks

Cockalorum
10-11-10, 11:39
Yes I did too, exactly the same.

Anybody else get this PM?

Today 18:06.

Dvdies.

* View Profile.

* View Forum Posts.

* Private Message.

Dvdies is offline.

Regular Member.

Reports.

Visiting Cocoa Beach.

Hi,

I'm from New Jersey and heading to Cocoa Beach this week.

When I'm visiting, I usually just hit the Inner Room, but noticed.

An oriental massage place that had a listing on Backpage in.

Merritt Island.

Just wondering if you've tried it. You can spend $ 200 in these places.

And find out they only provide a HJ. I prefer a FS place but hard to.

Tell from the reviews what's available. Any info would be great,

Thanks

Hanson506
10-11-10, 21:11
I received the message as well.

Putzy
10-12-10, 00:44
Yep, me too.

Lazy Diver
10-12-10, 08:42
Need a rub down on Friday so thought I'd try out the AMP in cocoa. When I pulled up it look like they were remodeling. Lots of construction debris towards front of the building. Was a little worried but thought what the heck couldn't be any worse than the one on the island. Was greeted by a midage asian hostess. Paid my due and was taken in the back. I remember when this was the boardroom years back and kinda looks the same. Just the tub doesn't work in the room. Ts was an 8. Asked to make sure everything was ok. Was more than ok. Backrub 8. HE was mechanical but got the job done 7. After trying out all 3 AMP in the north area the beach is still my favorite.

Hitthat
10-14-10, 22:14
Was in the mood for a nice massage, so I tried out Comfort again. Had good success in the past. I love the backdoor entry option. Was treated to a nice time from Shoo day. (I think that's about right) Nice TS, although a little short. That might be due to the fact that I was only getting the 1/2 hr treatment. She was thorough, though. Typical massage, except she actually stood on the table straddling me. That was a bit different. She was very giggly and kept saying she one my particular part of me. "Very big". Haha. I'm sure that's standard get-a-nice-tip language. She was very, very friendly and flirty. Did the flip, better than average, left happy. No resistance to basic touching, but that's really all I like to do anyways. All in all a good experience. I'll go back

Putzy
10-16-10, 20:50
So I stopped by this morning shortly after they opened. Was introduced to Yoko for the first time. Very pretty, early 20's, sweet body. TS was good, but a little tentative. Maybe was nervous since she never saw me before. Asked me a couple times if I had been there before. Anyway, TS was thorough and got everything clean, but not deeply so. Maybe better next time, if the rest of the experience is any indicator. Massage was better than average. After the flip, she was very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely repeat with her again, without hesitation. Her and Jasmine are both excellent choices here.

Hitthat
10-17-10, 20:10
For those of you who have had the experience of Judy in the past (Zen, Asiana, she's back working at Comfort in M. I. She was and still remains my ATF

Cockalorum
10-18-10, 16:52
For those of you who have had the experience of Judy in the past (Zen, Asiana, she's back working at Comfort in M. I. She was and still remains my ATFShe is one of the best. Thanks for letting me (us) know.

Brev1
10-20-10, 20:06
Visited the brand new King Spa yesterday on US1 next to the Archery place. There is a single undressing area curtained off with four lockers with locks you can put your stuff in, I like that. Met a oriental woman named Julie, some of you might remember her from Asiana. Good massage with good mileage, and the room was actually quite spacious. I'll go again.

Harley2007
10-28-10, 23:49
Stopped in to Comfort Massage in Merritt Island and ask for Judy from all the reports here but no Judy, however Candi was my girl. Not sure if the same Candi from previous reports weeks earlier but TS was very thourogh in all the right places. Back to the room and had an ok massage however things got better when I offered to massage her for a bit which included some DATY in my dream. I was hoping for Judy but was happy with Candy and left happy. I would repeat however I don't recall the scar that was discussed earlier in this thread so I can't confirm if the Candi at Comfort now is the same Candi / Jasmine from Asiana.

Harley2007

Cockalorum
11-05-10, 15:22
I happened to be in the area so I stopped in; it's been awhile since my last visit there. Not very busy so I got right in. Lilly met me at the door.40'ish Korean, very petite and a nice set of natural see's. She says she just started there. Gave a good table shower, a few awkward moments, but I ended up clean. She gave a good massage a little rushed but I was there the full hour. Another few awkward moments but I left happy and would see her again. I'm assuming the awkward moments would now be a thing of the past.

Gramsstud
11-06-10, 04:56
FYI. KoKo used to be at Palm Tree is working here. Nice TS and nice rub.

Gramsstud
11-06-10, 04:57
Wickham Road. Visited Jo last week. Still the same attention to detail. You won't be disappointed.

Great value

Putzy
11-11-10, 01:13
Stopped in there last weekend, around dinner time. Met at the door by Yoko, who I reviewed previously, and was quite happy to see. But was told it was not her turn, and Mia was sent into my room to serve me. Mia has nice bod, late 20's maybe, decent looking but not beautiful. Overall, would be happy with her in general. TS was good, very thorough. She was acting kinda playful at times, both during TS and during massage. Made me think we would be having fun later. Anyway, massage was so-so. After the flip, she was very reserved in what was available. I left happy, but not overly so. Anyway, not as much fun as I would have thought. Decent, got the job done. Would repeat if need be, but would definitely prefer yoko or jasmine, and would try another new girl over Mia.

Engine Train
11-11-10, 20:55
Figured I'd spent enough time reading that I'd share a little. Don't know if it's relevant or not now though. Went to body magic about a year ago. Got the room, an older blond with big tits gave me a decent massage. Room was clean, but the red sheets had kind of a hair gel stain on the pillow. At least I hope it was hair gel. Left happy. I've heard this place is a little pricey. Haven't been back

Engine Train
11-11-10, 21:04
Went to pt about 4-6 wks ago. It was later on a thurs. I think they were shutting down for the night. Paid for 30 min. Room was clean. Lady at the door asked if I wanted a ts, I said yes, but she just led me to the room. A girl walked in (probably late 20's early 30's) and told me to lay down. I don't remember what she looked like be / see I had had too much to drink. She gave me a great massage and about 10 min in she stradled me on the table when I was face down. Wasn't sure what to do, so I let her continue to just massage. She never asked so I didn't either. She told me time was up after 30 min so I got up, got dressed and left. I guess I missed something. Did not leave very satisfied, but I think she was nervous be / see they hadn't seen me before. Would go again. Hopefully better exp next time.

Putzy
11-13-10, 20:12
Stopped in here today, and saw Yoko again. Had good fun time as previous visit. See my previous review. Happy to see Yoko and left happy. Another good trip to asiana. You can't go too wrong here if you like AMP's.

Littleshyguy
11-14-10, 16:35
I went to Asiana last week and met Mia for the first time. I saw that there was another report earlier and the guy wasn't all that pleased with her. For me, she was pretty darn good. I thought she was very attractive. On the slim side. And her service, although somewhat reserved at first, ended up being quite enjoyable.

Nothing beyond the usual, but I would be happy to see her again. Besides, her massage was actually quite good too, come to think of it.

Lombard
11-16-10, 04:36
Finally hit Comfort last weekend. Visited with Judy. Fantastic table shower, so-so massage. Overall, the experience was worth repeating.

Spokes
11-19-10, 07:46
Made a stop the other night. Saw Lily. As mentioned in other reviews very petite and nice, though from talking with her for a bit I believe she's 50 but she doesn't look it. It was all good and standard. She responds well to being respectful. I have made the rounds several time and generally get the same type of service with quality being the only variable. Having said that it seems from reading some of the other posts that I am missing out on some stuff. I have asked around on my visits and have a very good re pour with most of the ladies and absolutely none of them will add services regardless of funds or visits. I obviously haven't met all the girls but law of averages says I should have met at least one of the extra's ok by now. If someone could enlighten me a little I would be most grateful. PM preferred but educate as you will. Thanks and happy hunting.

Big Bob III
11-23-10, 16:08
Now we can see who we are reviewing at http://www.theparadisemensclub.com/gallerypc.html

Jrod 216
11-23-10, 23:04
Has any one seen this one yet. She has been on backpage for some time now. I am going to be over in that area this week end and would like to see what she is all about. PM me with info if you have any.

Thanks!

http://orlando.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/enjoy-my-soft-hands-and-gentle-touch-skincare4men-vintage-style/3841873

Laharvardkid
11-23-10, 23:59
Usually in Orlando but was working on MI so I stopped at Comfort. I got Kim, great TS but she was the only one there. After TS she started a low quality touch rub, then I hear a couple voices, she leaves with no warning and in comes Jenny, Ginny? Massage was below average, flip average. I would ask for Judy or I would not return. My 2 cents!

Laharvardkid

Lazy Diver
11-28-10, 22:27
Stopped by this afternoon and was greeted by Casie. Spoke very little english but was fun and flirty. Table shower was standard. Massage average. HE was awesome. Acted the part and was happy smiles during it. Also stopped by pure pleasure earlier in the week. Massage was a 10. She's a bit older with fake breast / lips. Nice long nipples. HE was good with enthusiasm. Nice to take a shower afterwards. So good experience will do again.

Cockalorum
12-06-10, 16:40
The mighty Casey was up to bat. Good TS, good massage, great pair of gloves and a great finish. Home run as far as I was concerned. Nice change.

Putzy
12-06-10, 20:54
I know this isn't the Vegas board, but since this is my home board, I thought I would post on my experiences there, in case any of you want to make a trip out to Vegas.

To sum it up, Vegas is AMP heaven. Plain and simple.

Well, more specifically, Henderson (suburb of Vegas) is AMP heaven. In 5 days I visited 5 different AMPs. I am mentally, physically, and financially drained. But all in a good way. I logged into the ******** website, and found out about all the local places. Then I visited each of the top five listed in Henderson. WoW! These places are awesome. All FS, all with very attractive asian attendants. Most were young (mid-20's) , and none were older than late 30's. All had rocking bodies. And best of all, none of the coy, stupid games we play here trying to get extras. After about 20 minutes of massage, the girls simply asked what you want. When you say everything, it's on like donky kong. Well, off if you are talking about the clothes. .

The only problem is that they run a bit higher price than here. Typically $60 for the hour house fee, plus $150-180 for FS, depending on location and girl. But it was worth the price. On my last day, I checked out Kico at Sun Bright massage. By then, I was too worn out for FS (it was offered, but legs were like wet noodles) , so I opted for mutual oral entertainment. Wow! Best ever! If I had tried her first day, I don't think I would have tried any of the others.

So, if you are going anyway, or simply want to make a weekend trip, I highly recommend the AMPs in Henderson. Really, really fun times. Now the AMPs around here are going to be pale in comparison, and annoying just trying to convince the girls to have some fun.

Veroguy
12-11-10, 18:06
I know this isn't the Vegas board, but since this is my home board, I thought I would post on my experiences there, in case any of you want to make a trip out to Vegas.

To sum it up, Vegas is AMP heaven. Plain and simple.

Well, more specifically, Henderson (suburb of Vegas) is AMP heaven. In 5 days I visited 5 different AMPs. I am mentally, physically, and financially drained. But all in a good way. I logged into the * website, and found out about all the local places. Then I visited each of the top five listed in Henderson. WoW! These places are awesome. All FS, all with very attractive asian attendants. Most were young (mid-20's) , and none were older than late 30's. All had rocking bodies. And best of all, none of the coy, stupid games we play here trying to get extras. After about 20 minutes of massage, the girls simply asked what you want. When you say everything, it's on like donky kong. Well, off if you are talking about the clothes. .

The only problem is that they run a bit higher price than here. Typically $60 for the hour house fee, plus $150-180 for FS, depending on location and girl. But it was worth the price. On my last day, I checked out Kico at Sun Bright massage. By then, I was too worn out for FS (it was offered, but legs were like wet noodles) , so I opted for mutual oral entertainment. Wow! Best ever! If I had tried her first day, I don't think I would have tried any of the others.

So, if you are going anyway, or simply want to make a weekend trip, I highly recommend the AMPs in Henderson. Really, really fun times. Now the AMPs around here are going to be pale in comparison, and annoying just trying to convince the girls to have some fun. I always thought, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Glad you had a great time Putz, I think we should all charter a flight out there. Just a thought, but I got no $$$$. LOL.

Vero

Lazy Diver
12-11-10, 22:02
Well took the plunge and headed down to Melbourne. The parking is in the back. Walked in and was greeted by three smiling faces. Chose Jordan an older MILF type. Walked to the back and was given the low down. Paid my fare and enjoyed my time. House gets. 5 and rest goes to lady. Overall reminded me of brothel down in South America. Will visit again to get my ashes hauled.

Cockalorum
12-16-10, 18:52
Sweetest Candie yet.

Saw Candie, best yet in a long time. Definitely cured my sweet tooth. I have got to say I was surprised with the excellent treatment from Candie. Great attitude (bubblely personality) , TS was thorough with a partial massage (my favorite) , great massage (back walking with a massage and hot towels) and very happy flip.

Ak Luver
12-19-10, 09:08
Hey Brothers,

I am visiting the Melbourne area for the holidays and was hoping someone might help a brother out. I am a contributor to Forum in Knoxville. I frequent our AMPs there and submit reports. I will be visiting family for the holidays and will most likely need a break from family at some point. I have been reading the forum and am uncertain about the standard services offered from the providers down here. Are there any who provide true full service or are they all simply HE? Feel free to PM me and if you ever get to Knoxville let me know and I will steer you in the right direction. Up there we have to pay. 8 / hour and have a full menu available with most for an additional 1. 4.

Hanson506
01-04-11, 16:17
I recently rolled through Asiana, was met a the door by a very pretty petite Lady. Paid for the hour, she left then a girl named Hannah came for the massage. I was bummed. Hannah was nice but I was exited about the other girl and dissapointed when she didn't return. I should have said something but I didn't and just went along with Hannah. Hannah seemed nice and put in a lot of effort but the HE just wasn't going to happen. I don't think I'll be back, it's just not as fun there as it was a year ago.

I've been by comfort a few times, it seems like there are two ladies only working there now, Jenny and Candy. I was hoping to finally meet Judy but it never happened. Jenny is nice, But Candy is a lot of fun, especially the shower.

Malabar
01-13-11, 00:45
Rolled in there around 9:45pm. Two attendants, neither of them lookers, were there. Opted for the $80 massage. TS was very good. In the massage room, laid face down on the table with draping. A little roaming was allowed but not much. Several times, I was covered with a sheet and she either left the room or opened the door and let it stay open. WTF?

On the flip, she closed the door and made the hand signal. The HJ HE began and she was very, very vigorous about it. I thought she was going to beat Mr. Happy into submission.

I put a stop to it, got dressed, gave her a Jackson for the effort, and got out of there.

Will NOT repeat.

Putzy
01-16-11, 18:26
Putzy, thanks for the 411. I was contemplating a trip to Vegas or Reno. Given your post, Vegas is my destination.Thanks. Have fun. And like I predicted, the AMPs around here are annoying and disappointing now. I can't stand the games anymore. Just when you think you are getting somewhere with one girl, she is gone. It was so nice out in Vegas. No games, no BS. They knew what you wanted, and made sure you were happy. Just the way it should be.

Cockalorum
01-17-11, 18:25
Rolled in there around 9:45pm. Two attendants, neither of them lookers, were there. Opted for the $80 massage. TS was very good. In the massage room, laid face down on the table with draping. A little roaming was allowed but not much. Several times, I was covered with a sheet and she either left the room or opened the door and let it stay open. WTF?

On the flip, she closed the door and made the hand signal. The HJ HE began and she was very, very vigorous about it. I thought she was going to beat Mr. Happy into submission.

I put a stop to it, got dressed, gave her a Jackson for the effort, and got out of there.

Will NOT repeat. That's from us old guys on HBP medicine that need the extra V and ruining the girls.

Malabar
01-17-11, 20:09
That's from us old guys on HBP medicine that need the extra V and ruining the girls.Thanks a lot Sir Old Guy. Now I'm going to have to hit up my quack for a V script and then go back to Comfort to get some revenge.

Spokes
01-20-11, 08:10
I have covered most all the central AMP's and with varying quality have received basically the same services. That's been all well and good but I am looking for more of a provider experience. I don't have the time or money to research the rest of the county so I am asking for the input of the more worldly hobbyist's. PM's are preferred but will take what education I can get. I am grateful for your help.

Happy hunting and be safe.

Chazv
01-21-11, 12:46
I don't get to Orlando very often but thought I would share this experience with my Brevard friends in case you wander that way.

Happened to be in the Orlando area around Serenity Spa. Had some time to kill so decided to stop in for a massage. Greeted by Nicole. A cute Asian (Chinese) girl with a great little body. The massage was good (not great) and she definitely took her time. I didn't get the typical "pay for an hour and get 40 minute treatment." On the flip side, great scalp and shoulder massage and then she said she was finished. After a little bit of conversation, she continued and really got into what she was doing. Left happy and would repeat first because I thought she was really cute (not a 40 or 50 year old leftover like many AMPs) , and second, because I think things would get better sooner next time around.

Chaz

Big Dre
01-21-11, 17:13
If anybody has any they'd be willing to sell, I'm interested in buying, like. 5 of them. Want to make a good impression on a date next week.

Thanks guys

Gramsstud
01-22-11, 17:35
I have been seeing some ads for Body magic lately and wondered if anyone has been there recently? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

http://bodymagicspa.org/massage_services

Spokes
01-26-11, 07:46
I have been seeing some ads for Body magic lately and wondered if anyone has been there recently? Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

http://bodymagicspa.org/massage_services

I made the effort to try out the Body Magic Spa, even made the 40 min trip to get there. Problem is they were closed. It was 2:30 in the afternoon. Well inside of there posted hours. I called to see if they were just busy and locked the door but the msg just said thanks for calling but we closed early today. I can say that it appears to be a lower budget day spa of the completely legit variety. They do however list tableshower as an option so there is a chance. They are supposed to be open till 5 pm and have a dude listed as there best assist, neither conducive to the leaving happy crowd. You may find otherwise on your visit. If you are going to try, call first.

Spokes
01-26-11, 07:59
After a failed trip to Body Magic I found myself not wanting to head home with out some happiness. I am still looking for the superior experience but wanted a no brainer after wasting time and gas. Swung by Comfort, was greeted by a large female that scared the hell out of me. Was trying to to leave when Candy showed up. Much better. Average looks but very nice, good experience. They need to let somebody other than Sasquatch answer the door. I would still appreciate a heads up from someone on the best AMP. Happy hunting gents.

Malabar
01-26-11, 16:27

http://bodymagicspa.org/massage_servicesWord is that they were busted sometime ago and now no longer offer extras. Prior to the bust, the word was that the extras were expensive and rushed.

I certainly hope someone jumps in with actual experience because I don't have any for obvious reasons.

Mal

TwoWheelTourer
01-28-11, 13:29
Wickham Road. Visited Jo last week. Still the same attention to detail. You won't be disappointed.

Great valueI stopped by there yesterday morning, but the place was closed. At least I know where it is now. I saw another post of yours on another board and along with this one convinced me to check her out. Anything needed to get her to work out all the kinks? Or does she ask?

TwoWheelTourer
01-28-11, 13:32
Stopped in there last week. Skipped the shower (could have been a mistake) and had a vigorous massage. Left happy, but probably overpaid. $80 for the massage and a $20 tip. Massuese was likely in her 40s and petite. Not a great looker, but not ugly. No extras asked or offered except the ending.

Chazv
02-10-11, 10:55
Thought I would take a shot at Comfort and met Candy. I was hoping for someone more attractive but I guess for an AMP she was average. She does have a great personality and smiled a lot. The shower was great and you can tell she knew what she was doing. During the massage, she walked on my back with so much pressure that I actually had to stop her (I'm not a little guy and that never happened to me before). My back is still sore so If you meet with her, you may want to say something ahead of time.

The moments prior to and after the flip were really great. I little roaming but not much. Probably wouldn't return only because of her looks (and I like variety).

Another word of caution if you go. She uses some oil about mid way through that had a little bit of a scent but then after that, she uses a lot of lotion that has a really strong smell. I hate leaving a place wondering if I am going to have to explain why I smell "different" You may want to ask her to skip the lotion.

ChazV

Flyforfun
02-21-11, 20:43
Went to King Spa on US1 yesterday. Saw Julie, and all I can say is wow. Had a great time, deep long massage hits all the right spots and left very happy. So happy, my knees were shaking. Lots of roaming and great attitude.

Normally I am a lurker but I had to share. She will be there another month, then gone. Take advantage while the opportunity last. Parking in the back is discrete if you need it. She has a rockin body, and seemed open to my suggestions and desires.

Flyforfun
02-22-11, 17:38
I stopped by there yesterday morning, but the place was closed. At least I know where it is now. I saw another post of yours on another board and along with this one convinced me to check her out. Anything needed to get her to work out all the kinks? Or does she ask?I went there a while back. I wish I brought a Kevlar bag, resistant to ripping. Come to think of it, bring two, incase the first one tears. Her name is Jo-Jo, says she is married and her old man knows about her work. She has dogs yapping and nipping your heals while she does her thing. Forget it, I won't be back.

DayCruiser
02-23-11, 10:49
I saw lilyana last spring several times and she gave a great massage with a few extras. Then she went away for the summer and ever since she's been back she seems to flake out of appointments all the time. She says she will reschedule but then never gets back to you. Its a shame she's not more professional.

Melbaction
02-23-11, 12:14
I saw lilyana last spring several times and she gave a great massage with a few extras. Then she went away for the summer and ever since she's been back she seems to flake out of appointments all the time. She says she will reschedule but then never gets back to you. Its a shame she's not more professional.Same situation here. When she first got back into town, I saw her a few times, and she was great. But since, she has been real hit and miss. She is def a good catch, if you can catch her.

LaFlamaBlanca
02-23-11, 14:06
The best in the area, Julie is definitely awesome. King Spa is ok as well but haven't been there since King Spa opened.

Went to King Spa on US1 yesterday. Saw Julie, and all I can say is wow. Had a great time, deep long massage hits all the right spots and left very happy. So happy, my knees were shaking. Lots of roaming and great attitude.

Normally I am a lurker but I had to share. She will be there another month, then gone. Take advantage while the opportunity last. Parking in the back is discrete if you need it. She has a rockin body, and seemed open to my suggestions and desires.

LaFlamaBlanca
02-23-11, 20:31
I meant to say "Zen Spa" is ok. As for Wendy seen her a couple times can verify everything anyone else has said, it's a tad different and hey you actually get groomed.

The best in the area, Julie is definitely awesome. King Spa is ok as well but haven't been there since King Spa opened.

Cockalorum
02-25-11, 18:17
Stopped in this week. Had a double team this time Candi did the TS and Yuki (new girl) did the massage. Candi remembered me. One of the best through TS I have had in a long time. She gave a partial massage during the the TS. Yuki had a few new tricks she used the hot stones and then a lot of stretching. All in all it was a good massage and got all the kinks out. Standard finish. I would go back for these two.

TwoWheelTourer
02-28-11, 15:44
I went there a while back. I wish I brought a Kevlar bag, resistant to ripping. Come to think of it, bring two, incase the first one tears. Her name is Jo-Jo, says she is married and her old man knows about her work. She has dogs yapping and nipping your heals while she does her thing. Forget it, I won't be back.Several weeks ago I dreamed I went to Velvet Touch for a visit. I had read other dreams of Jo, but in my dream, she was definitely not what I expected. Much older than I like and a very expensive dream for 30 minutes with only an HE. I will not go back unless I'm having a nightmare. YMMV.

Lombard
03-01-11, 01:14
Stopped in this week. Had a double team this time Candi did the TS and Yuki (new girl) did the massage. Candi remembered me. One of the best through TS I have had in a long time. She gave a partial massage during the the TS. Yuki had a few new tricks she used the hot stones and then a lot of stretching. All in all it was a good massage and got all the kinks out. Standard finish. I would go back for these two.Yeah, I had a session with Yuki a few weeks ago. I really dug the hot stones. Stretching was all right I guess. She did the table shower as well, and I think you were lucky. Candy is much better during the shower.

GiddyUpOrOff
03-01-11, 17:09
Wow. Stopped at my favorite 520 SPA. Love that it is right across the LE station.

Ask for HANNAH.

Damn.

Great TS, with plenty of attention to the bat and balls and a home run with a long deep strike to the dugout.

Table massage was great and much more action to the dug out. Allowed deep finger thrusts to her infield.

All and all a great day at the BALLPARK.

Ask for Hannah. Not the youngest, but by far the most experienced.

TwoWheelTourer
03-01-11, 21:43
I've never been to that ballpark. How much did it cost you?

Wow. Stopped at my favorite 520 SPA. Love that it is right across the LE station.

Ask for HANNAH.

Damn.

Great TS, with plenty of attention to the bat and balls and a home run with a long deep strike to the dugout.

Table massage was great and much more action to the dug out. Allowed deep finger thrusts to her infield.

TwoWheelTourer
03-07-11, 13:17
A professional, non-AMP masseuse to finish with an HE? I have visited a great masseuse twice. She has her own low-volume business. Everything is draped and there are client forms to fill out that say any sexual talk will end the session blah, blah.

She knows I'm aroused. When she starts rubbing my thighs, the wood pops. I'm not huge, but the sheet isn't very thick.

So, any suggestions? Yes, she has my real name and phone number.

Cockalorum
03-07-11, 15:25
A professional, non-AMP masseuse to finish with an HE? I have visited a great masseuse twice. She has her own low-volume business. Everything is draped and there are client forms to fill out that say any sexual talk will end the session blah, blah.

She knows I'm aroused. When she starts rubbing my thighs, the wood pops. I'm not huge, but the sheet isn't very thick.

So, any suggestions? Yes, she has my real name and phone number. Sorry no suggestions but let me know how that works for you. I had a similar situation with a great masseur, who I did not ask but wanted to real bad. I'm glad I did not in my situation, even though she was a bit of tease I thought with rubbing my thighs (innocent on her part I'm sure) over the the years I've heard countless stories from her throwing guys out in the middle of her massage for being "perverts". There are many times I had to say lets start on my back. Turns out she is just a hot, Christian, married masseur that gives a great massage and tolerates nothing else.

Blodar
03-07-11, 16:15
Sorry no suggestions but let me know how that works for you. I had a similar situation with a great masseur, who I did not ask but wanted to real bad. I'm glad I did not in my situation, even though she was a bit of tease I thought with rubbing my thighs (innocent on her part I'm sure) over the the years I've heard countless stories from her throwing guys out in the middle of her massage for being "perverts". There are many times I had to say lets start on my back. Turns out she is just a hot, Christian, married masseur that gives a great massage and tolerates nothing else.Sometimes I just need a massage. My consolation is that even though my first thoughts are,"Gee, I wish she'd make love to me." I end up not caring if the massage is good enough. I have silently counted the number of brushes to the little head. If she hits it 30 times or so, 'inadvertently, ' there has been no mistake. I once told her,"I really want to." she replied,"I don't." I said,"You're a tease," and she agreed. I keep going back, not because I think I will convince her, but for the good massage at a great price. I can still keep hoping!

Cockalorum
03-10-11, 19:11

Ask for HANNAH.

Damn.

Ask for Hannah. Not the youngest, but by far the most experienced. Based on your report I stopped in. It's been about 6 months since I have been back to this location. Had a similar experience but name she gave was Jeannie. Didn't ask about Hannah I thought it was based on the dug out play. Had my first double pop in an AMP surprised me. Thanks, I'll be back

Dammit Dan
03-10-11, 23:34
Based on your report I stopped in. It's been about 6 months since I have been back to this location. Had a similar experience but name she gave was Jeannie. Didn't ask about Hannah I thought it was based on the dug out play. Had my first double pop in an AMP surprised me. Thanks, I'll be back.Damage? Where is it exaxtly?

Cockalorum
03-11-11, 13:57
Damage? Where is it exaxtly?It's on 520 in Cocoa.

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/thp/2258386528.html

$80 for an hour

Lombard
03-12-11, 21:38
Made a stop at Palm Tree. First time in over a year I think. Same old, same old. Had a new girl, probably in her 40's, a little heavier than I like. Talked the WHOLE time. I left happy, but less than thrilled.

WolfpackFan10
03-15-11, 19:11

Ask for HANNAH.

Damn.

Ask for Hannah. Not the youngest, but by far the most experienced.So is this the best AMP around? I am not new to the hobby but I am new to the area and this forum. Wish I had this back in NC. Anyway, I never visited a AMP but sounds like I fun adventure. Any useful info would be appreciated. PM if you need.

Thanks!

WolfpackFan10
03-15-11, 20:55
Well I have been hanging out a few days behind the scenes and checking this site out. I'm not new to the hobby but I am new to this site and area. Wish I had this is NC LOL. Anyway I am looking for a first for me. I never been to an AMP. Seems like lots of positive about the one on 520 across from LE. Anymore info someone can give me and what to expect?

Thanks!

Hitthat
03-16-11, 18:03
Stopped by King about a week ago. First time there. Very nice place; a bit different than the rest. They have lockable lockers for all of your clothes, etc. Give you a robe (not a towel) and the the TS are is larger than others.

I drew a real nice young lady, with the best body I've ever seen on an Asian. Very nice, large tits and an ass to die for. Very pleasant massage, and a very lengthy and erotic ending.

I don't usually name names, but I'll be happy to answer questions on PM.

TwoWheelTourer
03-17-11, 13:29
I stopped at King Spa this a. M. Had a great visit with Yung. She is a cute little thing. Great TS and massage. Will repeat, likely with another massuese since they turn over so often.

Hodar
03-18-11, 12:19
So at the end of the massage the girl takes a hot moist towel out of some towel warmer they keep in the room, she finishes with the towel after wiping my back down and carefully folds it up and puts it right back in so the next client can get the shit passed on to him, same as I was leaving I lingered while she was cleaning up and there was no towel change for the face hole either. Frickin disgusting. This was on Monday now on Thursday night I notice what is a bug bite on my shoulder by this morning it is swollen and weeping fluid. Guess what? It is a staph infection. I had this a few years ago and you know what? It was after I visited. That table shower is nothing but a petrie dish for staph and virus. Last time for a massage ANYWHERE unless it is a non-sensual type. Nasty dirty. They should get the health department in there.

Cockalorum
03-18-11, 13:48
So at the end of the massage the girl takes a hot moist towel out of some towel warmer they keep in the room, she finishes with the towel after wiping my back down and carefully folds it up and puts it right back in so the next client can get the shit passed on to him, same as I was leaving I lingered while she was cleaning up and there was no towel change for the face hole either. Frickin disgusting. This was on Monday now on Thursday night I notice what is a bug bite on my shoulder by this morning it is swollen and weeping fluid. Guess what? It is a staph infection. I had this a few years ago and you know what? It was after I visited. That table shower is nothing but a petrie dish for staph and virus. Last time for a massage ANYWHERE unless it is a non-sensual type. Nasty dirty. They should get the health department in there.Thanks for the report and sorry that had to happen to you. I was getting ready to go back there. This same subject came over a year ago and I thought most of the locals AMPs cleaned up there act based on the chatter on the board. But with the rotation of girls I guess it gets lost. I know my last visit there last week I watched and Jeannie stripped down the table and balled it all up. What I did't see is her getting out new linens. Since last year when this came up I always watch what they do. It only takes one girl to screw it all up for us.

Nats53
03-19-11, 07:51
I was down in Melbourne for a week in early March from out of town, reviewed the posts and went to see Julie twice. The first trip met my expectations and more allowing two pops, and she promised more when I returned. She was gregarious, singing at times and fun. The return trip however, was a bust. No excitement, much less exploring, etc. I let her know of my displeasure and tipped accordingly. She is quite beautiful, lovely rack and her massage is of decent quality. Based on other reviews I turned down the back walking.

Take your chances.

Hitthat
03-19-11, 16:06
Went back to King and drew my favorite again, and she didn't disappoint. This time, however, for whatever reason, about 1/2 way through, another lady came into the room and my 2 hand massage became a 4 hand. This continued on through the flip. They talked back and forth in whatever the hell language they speak in. They asked me if I wanted them to quit talking, but I said no, I thought it was kinda cute. Anyways, when all was said and done, and it came time for tipping, I gave an extra bit to my favorite, who promptly gave the extra to her friend. Her friend then put it back in my hand and said "not necessary".

I probably should have bought a lottery ticket immediately after, because it was definitely my lucky day!

Putzy
03-26-11, 15:47
Stopped in king spa today and saw Julie. She remembered me from the place in cape canaveral. Ts was good, and so was massage. She us very pretty girl, with great body. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. Also the place was clean, and I can confirm that she put fresh sheets and towels out when I got there. I would repeat for sure, though she mentioned that she is leaving end of month for a month long vacation.

LaFlamaBlanca
03-28-11, 09:31
Anyone visited this provider? Legit?

Relaxing Hands report ad.

Posted: March 24, 2011, 12:35 PM.

Reply:*click here.

Relax in comfort, with Swedish or deep tissue with soothing hands.

• Post I'd: 4467703 spacecoast.

LaFlamaBlanca
03-29-11, 00:32
Tried it out, save your time and $ and go to King Spa.

Anyone visited this provider? Legit?

TwoWheelTourer
03-29-11, 13:40
No reports on Zen Spa in Mlb. Anyone know he story with that place?

LaFlamaBlanca
03-29-11, 15:19
It's not bad, if King Spa wasn't around that would be 1st choice local.

No reports on Zen Spa in Mlb. Anyone know he story with that place?

Hitthat
03-29-11, 16:07
Went there a few years ago. A girl named Judy worked there. The best ever, which can be confirmed by other members of the board. She left, and I've only gone back once. I've heard a rumor that she may be back in a few months, though. However, I've not gone back since the last time because I've heard the new owner is "crazy", as it was described by another AMP girl I've struck up a friendship with.

Go to King. That's the best in Melbourne.

Malabar
03-29-11, 17:59
Just was there. The usual for 4 jacksons, with a TS, and another two for the HE-HJ. Nothing else on the menu. The girl was a real sweet Korean and a black mini-skirt.

Pleasant experience but I'm in no hurry to go back.

Mal

Member #6038
03-29-11, 21:37
Went there a few years ago. A girl named Judy worked there. The best ever, which can be confirmed by other members of the board. She left, and I've only gone back once. I've heard a rumor that she may be back in a few months, though. However, I've not gone back since the last time because I've heard the new owner is "crazy", as it was described by another AMP girl I've struck up a friendship with.

Go to King. That's the best in Melbourne. Haven't been to Zen in over a year but I can tell you that the girls at the shops regularly get pissed off at one another over pretty meaningless bs on a regular basis. Zen actually has a couple of owners and I haven't experienced a problem with either. Neither are beauties but one is more attractive than the other in my eye. Both work the "liberal" side of the line."New" owners might be a stretch because they've had the place for some time now. Like I said, can't vouch for the current staff.

Hitthat
03-29-11, 23:21
Haven't been to Zen in over a year but I can tell you that the girls at the shops regularly get pissed off at one another over pretty meaningless bs on a regular basis. Zen actually has a couple of owners and I haven't experienced a problem with either. Neither are beauties but one is more attractive than the other in my eye. Both work the "liberal" side of the line."New" owners might be a stretch because they've had the place for some time now. Like I said, can't vouch for the current staff.Not surprising that they get pissed at each other. They are all women!

TwoWheelTourer
04-04-11, 13:38
Got a nice massage from Lily this a. M. The massage was relaxing and I left happy. Not to mention she is a petite, attractive lady. It appears her friend Jewel offers a few various types of massage. I didn't ask about other services as other members here mentioned nothing but massage is on the menu. FYI, Lily can sometimes be a little difficult to get in contact with.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lily-and-jewel-relaxation-services-bdy2bdy-26/4495728

Flyforfun
04-04-11, 20:20
Tonight is Julie's last night at King Spa. She be in Cocoa in about a month, but tonight is her last night. Hope she returns, she is a hotty.

LaFlamaBlanca
04-05-11, 16:31
Saw Jewel this afternoon, I have to say I was really impressed, she was very nice and gave a great massage! Will definitely repeat, and she is alot cuter in person as well. As another poster said, very difficult to get ahold of but persistence pays off.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lily-and-jewel-relaxation-services-bdy2bdy-26/4495728

http://www.atouchingxperience.com/

Tomkat4848
04-06-11, 07:05
Sounds like a school teacher. Too many rules and regs. Probably tells you what position to use and all kinds of other crap. I have a bad feeling about this one.

Cockalorum
04-12-11, 16:48
Stopped by today sign says "remodeling" out front. Looks like a hurried sign so either their remodeling "quickly" or something is up.

TwoWheelTourer
04-13-11, 14:06
Was at King Spa again. It is a great value, but I'm getting used to it so I may need to try somewhere else just to make life exciting. Maybe I need to take a break for a few weeks until they get some new ladies.

Cockalorum
04-14-11, 13:29
Stopped by today sign says "remodeling" out front. Looks like a hurried sign so either their remodeling "quickly" or something is up.I stopped by they reopen tomorrow getting inspection today, looks like same staff

Hombrepr
04-24-11, 19:08
While in Cocoa area, decided to visit King Spa. Great TS, great massage. The flip was great. Total $.2

FLA772
04-27-11, 14:50
Want to try this place today and am curious how are the girls age and looks? Every other mp I've been to around my area have older not so attractive girls, thanks.

Awesome Balls
04-29-11, 12:12
This report is so obtuse as to be useless.

Ask for HANNAH.

Damn.

Cockalorum
04-29-11, 15:13
This report is so obtuse as to be useless.I see your back to waisting your time on this board. 7 post no reports, mostly giving other members a hard time.

-useless.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3666-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=973171#post973171

Matt Man II
04-29-11, 16:01
This report is so obtuse as to be useless.36 posts and 2 months later you come out from under your rock to comment?

"Obtuse: not quick or alert in perception, feeling, or intellect; not sensitive or observant; dull."

Mudslide
04-29-11, 16:52
This report is so obtuse as to be useless.I think the report was great understood everything and know where it was at and who to ask for.

To me it seems he covered the who what where when and how!

TwoWheelTourer
05-01-11, 10:00
Anyone tried her yet?

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/thp/2352388628.html

ToyotaSupraTt
05-01-11, 12:54
I like this lady's pictures. Has anyone experienced her?

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-in-your-home-office-or-hotel/4500877

WolfpackFan10
05-01-11, 18:16

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-in-your-home-office-or-hotel/4500877If anyone has any info I would like to know as well. I remember see some pics of her with her dog that were so so. These definitely are better!

Brev1
05-01-11, 20:28
Regular massage, that's it. Good at what she does though.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-in-your-home-office-or-hotel/4500877

Whiskeysours
05-05-11, 20:39
Regular massage, that's it. Good at what she does though.Does she require draping?

Brev1
05-05-11, 21:51
It's been a while, but yes she draped. I didn't push the issue just let her do her thing, let me know if you have better luck maybe I'll try her again.

Does she require draping?

LaFlamaBlanca
05-11-11, 18:29
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blissful-bodyworks-24/4616896

Anyone paid a vist to Cassandra? I tried to set a appointment and she emailed me back saying something came up, but prior to that she emailed that went in my spam folder for some reason, asking what my expectations were. Anyways seems a bit odd but give the benefit of the doubt.

Cassandra24
05-13-11, 18:08
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blissful-bodyworks-24/4616896

Anyone paid a vist to Cassandra? I tried to set a appointment and she emailed me back saying something came up, but prior to that she emailed that went in my spam folder for some reason, asking what my expectations were. Anyways seems a bit odd but give the benefit of the doubt. Try me. You never know, you might like it! LOL :P. Cassandra

TwoWheelTourer
05-17-11, 06:55
I left a voicemail for Cassandra a few weeks ago. She called me back, told me about her techniques, and said she does nothing sexual. I thanked her and the call ended. Now she's posting here. Mixed signals.

Try me. You never know, you might like it! LOL :P. Cassandra

Cassandra24
05-17-11, 13:21
I left a voicemail for Cassandra a few weeks ago. She called me back, told me about her techniques, and said she does nothing sexual. I thanked her and the call ended. Now she's posting here. Mixed signals.If you do not ask the right questions, I can't give you the desired answers. I'm the new body rub girl on the block, and I'm always looking over my shoulder for uncle LEO!

The only reason why I'm posting here is because my name was mentioned and I love reading my reviews. Too bad it's only inquiries!

TwoWheelTourer
05-17-11, 20:33
I didn't ask you any questions. YOU TOLD ME you don't do anything sexual and that ended our conversation. Next time a guy calls, you may want to just let them come and get a massage, then ask if they want anything else. If you "accidentally" nudge their johnnie a few times while massaging their thighs, you may be asked about extras.

If you do not ask the right questions, I can't give you the desired answers. I'm the new body rub girl on the block, and I'm always looking over my shoulder for uncle LEO!

The only reason why I'm posting here is because my name was mentioned and I love reading my reviews. Too bad it's only inquiries!

TwoWheelTourer
05-17-11, 20:40
How about you PM me with what massage services you offer.

If you do not ask the right questions, I can't give you the desired answers. I'm the new body rub girl on the block, and I'm always looking over my shoulder for uncle LEO!

Tricky317
05-17-11, 21:27

The only reason why I'm posting here is because my name was mentioned and I love reading my reviews. Too bad it's only inquiries! If you want business you should respond to texts and / or phone calls.

Cockalorum
05-18-11, 14:27
I had some time to kill so I stopped by. It's been awhile since I have been there and there was a report of a member getting a staph infection there which usually kept me passing it by. New staff as far as I could tell. In cleanliness the top sheets seem to be pressed. First time I have seen that. Other that all seems the same. They still play the same CD's from 5 years ago. My TS was much better than average. The girl (didn't get her name) did a partial massage in the TS room and I must say it was nice. The massage was average but there were no interruptions which was a previous issue before. I didn't push for anything and left with the basic happiness. They did have spray alcohol which I took anvantaget of at the end.

Member #4120
05-18-11, 15:57
I had some time to kill so I stopped by. It's been awhile since I have been there and there was a report of a member getting a staph infection there which usually kept me passing it by. New staff as far as I could tell. In cleanliness the top sheets seem to be pressed. First time I have seen that. Other that all seems the same. They still play the same CD's from 5 years ago. My TS was much better than average. The girl (didn't get her name) did a partial massage in the TS room and I must say it was nice. The massage was average but there were no interruptions which was a previous issue before. I didn't push for anything and left with the basic happiness. They did have spray alcohol which I took anvantaget of at the end.What kind of coin did you drop there?

Aldenblu
05-19-11, 09:55
Anyone have experience w / her?

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tense-you-need-a-womans-touch-earlobes-2-toes-outcall-32/4254216

Cockalorum
05-19-11, 15:47
What kind of coin did you drop there?Door fee was $80 for an hour massage. I tipped $40 for the extra time in TS and general happiness

Chazv
05-23-11, 16:55
If you want business you should respond to texts and / or phone calls.I've tried to reach her by phone and text too (more than once). Never a response back.

The Fisherman
05-24-11, 17:56
I was traveling to your town and checked out the comments in this section which led me to King Spa. I was definately treated like a king. I forgot the name of the lady but was probably 40ish, short and skinny. I like the walk on the back from skinny ones. I've had some larger ones crush me but this lady's light body was perfect. TS and massage was good and the ending was happy. No other extras offered or asked for but hands were allowed to roam at will.

Keep up the good work guys!

TwoWheelTourer
05-25-11, 13:08
Today I received a pleasurable massage from Cassandra. For those of you who have difficulty reaching her, all I can say is she is busy with work, school and life. The incall is her home on a quiet residential street. I will repeat with her.

Between seeing her and going to King Spa, the variety I enjoy will be satisfied. Two different types of massages and two different environments.

Lazy Diver
05-26-11, 10:24
Had a long day at work so stopped in and was greeted by a middle aged korean name Kim. So so on looks but appeared to be happy. Got ready for the ts with the small towels they use. Used lots of soap to get me cleaned and even a bit of rub down while on my stomach. Asked if she could walk on my back which I always enjoy. Left the room and came back with hot stones which I have never had. It was fantastic for the old muscles. On the flip she paid pleanty of attention to the boys. A good all around AMP experience.

Hanson506
05-27-11, 19:12
Went to Comfort earlier this week. Met "Kim" who used to go by Candi. I asked her and she confirmed. She's OK looking but always in a good mood and fun, bit with the TS and the HE.

Tried Palm Tree for the first time. Met a lady I assumed was the mamasan who ushered me in. When she came to do the massage I was totally bummed. The lady was very nice but the between her and the run down look of the place I knew I made a mistake. I avoided the HE and left.

After the Palm Tree experience I stopped into Tokyo and met Lucy. Things were fun there, with her providing a VERY playful TS. Massage was good and the HE was really nice. I will repeat.

WillRodgers
05-29-11, 18:45
Very nice older women with very nice clean place located closer airport. Massage is semi-methodical and then a al-a-cart (he, he+prost, he+prost+topless) upgrade approach to the rubber-gloved finish.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-sensation-37/4510468

Malabar
05-30-11, 06:00
Very nice older women with very nice clean place located closer airport. Massage is semi-methodical and then a al-a-cart (he, he+prost, he+prost+topless) upgrade approach to the rubber-gloved finish.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-sensation-37/4510468

A very strange report. You posted this one three minutes after posting one about a massage in St. Louis.

I've seen her and I agree with you on the details but if you want visuals, forget it; I've seen her. She is a bit overweight, no rack to speak of, and has a face only a father can love. The only reason I stuck around was that I was hoping for more than the standard HE. No such luck.

She offered topless towards the end of the massage but I refused. I just wanted out of there.

Regards,

Mal

Gramsstud
05-30-11, 12:21
I agree Mal. Better out there for the same $.

A very strange report. You posted this one three minutes after posting one about a massage in St. Louis.

I've seen her and I agree with you on the details but if you want visuals, forget it; I've seen her. She is a bit overweight, no rack to speak of, and has a face only a father can love. The only reason I stuck around was that I was hoping for more than the standard HE. No such luck.

She offered topless towards the end of the massage but I refused. I just wanted out of there.

Regards,

Mal

Lazy Diver
05-31-11, 23:38
So after having a good experience last week I decided I needed to try a repeat. So much for the time. Was greeted by Kim but after getting ready for the ts Yoko was the next up. Not very attractive and had some really bad dog breath. The rub down was so so. Very mechanical with no grab ass. On the flip it was even worse. Said I had 10 minutes til I was in over time. That ruined it for me. Nothing like being under the gun. Basically left without my HE. Guess I'll try one of the round eyes next time.

Cockalorum
06-02-11, 10:19
Its been a long while since I had been back to Asiana so I decided to check it out. It was not all that great last time I was there. All new staff to me (no surprise) so I was hoping for best. I saw Kathy, a very very petite girl just the way I like it. We seemed to hit it off. I had a great TS and massage and left smiling. I must say I was surprised based on my last visit but from my experience every six months its a new group usually running the place so things can get better or worse. This one has gotten better.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/professional-oriental-bodywork-28/4044538

TwoWheelTourer
06-05-11, 21:27
Anyone try her services yet? If not, I'll TOFTT and report back.

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/bts/2420598456.html

Flabjhound
06-06-11, 07:30
TwoWheel, she not new. Her name is "Blue"". Probably find some reviews on her here in the forums a few months back. She gives a good expeierence, not much talking, leads younto her back porch, new age music and incense burning. Has you lie face down then she comes in topless. Great massage and body rub. Kind of goes into a trance with the HE. I left satisfied, will repeat.

TwoWheelTourer
06-06-11, 11:56
She wants to call to confirm. I haven't replaced my monger phone yet and will NOT give her my personal number. Maybe once I get a new monger phone. But, she is expensive; $105 for 75 min plus stress relief at the end. She has a few other packages available at slightly lower prices. None include a tip. I can get a TS with HJ and HE at my favorite AMP for about that price.

Seeking Amps
06-10-11, 21:46
Today I received a pleasurable massage from Cassandra. For those of you who have difficulty reaching her, all I can say is she is busy with work, school and life. The incall is her home on a quiet residential street. I will repeat with her.

Between seeing her and going to King Spa, the variety I enjoy will be satisfied. Two different types of massages and two different environments.I received a massage from Cassandra the other night. I left relaxed, destressed and satisfied. Will definitly repeat when I am in town from DC. It took me couple of days to work it out between her schedule and mine. But happy I did.

SA

Cgeoyf
06-13-11, 08:06
Due to recent better news I decided to partake in some relaxing stress relief. A couple of noted important items. Clean? No, there is towel reuse going on here. I sat on the table and immediately noticed some dampness, a quick pat with my hand and a sniff told me it wasn't bleach. The was remedied myself while waiting for her to come to the room. Second. General attitude, they can goof around with you but you can't with them. Once they know extra $$$ is not happening their attitude changes. The request for anything removed was quickly challenged with 100 roses, and then an exuse. "not here I get fired".

Will not go back, I've had better and while these guys are really convenient I'd rather drive a bit to get better.

Littleshyguy
06-13-11, 18:28
Due to recent better news I decided to partake in some relaxing stress relief. A couple of noted important items. Clean? No, there is towel reuse going on here. I sat on the table and immediately noticed some dampness, a quick pat with my hand and a sniff told me it wasn't bleach. The was remedied myself while waiting for her to come to the room. Second. General attitude, they can goof around with you but you can't with them. Once they know extra $$$ is not happening their attitude changes. The request for anything removed was quickly challenged with 100 roses, and then an exuse."not here I get fired".

Will not go back, I've had better and while these guys are really convenient I'd rather drive a bit to get better. I realize that we all get a bit of YMMV at most places, but Asiana has always been pretty good to me. I have always checked the linens and never had a problem (I am kind of anal about that stuff. For good reason). As far as ladies, they have a decent set of women there now. Younger and slimmer than some from the past. Not super models, but better than most of the local options. As far as service, I have gotten good massages and standard endings with no fuss and some playful fun.

Wish more could be had, but hasn't happened for me.

Cgeoyf
06-14-11, 07:11
I realize that we all get a bit of YMMV at most places, but Asiana has always been pretty good to me. I have always checked the linens and never had a problem (I am kind of anal about that stuff. For good reason). As far as ladies, they have a decent set of women there now. Younger and slimmer than some from the past. Not super models, but better than most of the local options. As far as service, I have gotten good massages and standard endings with no fuss and some playful fun.

Wish more could be had, but hasn't happened for me.I can agree they look better now. However the financial basis is off as well as attitude in some areas. Honestly the massage wasn't all that good either. I'll probably never return unless 3 others go out of business.

Hanson506
06-14-11, 17:08
It's been my experience that Asiana usually has the best looking ladies locally, but to me there's not a major difference with any of local AMP. Once I learned the routine at Asiana I've never left unhappy.

Sat Beach
06-25-11, 08:49
It's been my experience that Asiana usually has the best looking ladies locally, but to me there's not a major difference with any of local AMP. Once I learned the routine at Asiana I've never left unhappy.I also have never had a bad experience here. Been there about six times and visited Yoko recently for the second time. Good TS and decent massage. Very nice HE. Would be nice if more play was available but at least its a consistently good customer service experience.

Jman123
06-25-11, 22:51
How do you get them to initiate extras? Do you tip at the beginning when you pay for the room or after when the deed is done? I went to asianna a while ago but had no luck with extras.

Cockalorum
06-27-11, 13:23
How do you get them to initiate extras? Do you tip at the beginning when you pay for the room or after when the deed is done? I went to asianna a while ago but had no luck with extras.Except for the HJ machine at Comfort, the girl who gives the countdown to your time left I have pretty good luck at most AMPs. Its an art not a science. Treat them like your new girlfriend from the start and get past them thinking your LE. Only the ones that have negotiated fees upfront (like the FS places in Orlando) do I ever tip or discuss money up front unless they make that step first.

Dakkon98
07-23-11, 22:52
'American Massage' once known as 'Body Magic' has re-appeared on the radar. They are advertising both on Fla. Today and backpage. Think it is the 2nd name since the bust they have had. Anyone check them out yet? Or should I say is anyone willing to risk checking them out.

WolfpackFan10
07-24-11, 10:33
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/swedish-massage-by-an-american-girl-42/4883302

Has anyone been here? Wondering what this American girl has to offer.

Malabar
07-27-11, 17:07
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/swedish-massage-by-an-american-girl-42/4883302

Has anyone been here? Wondering what this American girl has to offer.If you google the phone, you'll get the Body Magic. It was pricey in the day but they got busted some time ago. Last I heard (take with a grain of salt) , no extras.

Regards,

Mal

Kevoneinfl
07-29-11, 23:33
In my dream I had been driving around, missed my chance at King Spa (after 9) so was just wandering around. Out of the corner of my eye I catch the small sign in the corner of the strip mall. Thought, wth. Walked in and was eventually greeted by who I assume was the mamasan as it was close to closing time as well. Not too bad, bit chunky but milfy too. I gave all the right answers which seemed to relax her. Decided on the hhr for 60. Good massage, finished early but continued with massage until time was complete.

Will probably repeat.

Spookfl
07-30-11, 11:27
A bit of a late report as this is from several weeks back when I hadn't found anyone out and about in Cocoa. My experience was similar to what others have reported. The table shower was much better than most others. The massage was good and as expected. The one negative is that she only changed the top sheet and one near the face when I was done. The bottom sheet, which I'd be lying on top of stayed in place. Up to that point was thinking I'd repeat. Having seen that, I think not.

Putzy
08-01-11, 23:30
So I decided to TOFTT and try out this new AMP on A1A in Cape Canaveral. Their add on BP says Cocoa Beach, but they are right next to the 7-11 on A1A in Cape Canaveral, north of Asiana a few blocks.

So when I arrived, I was greeted at the door by Julie. We recognized each other, which I always like. This is the same Julie from King Spa in Melbourne, and before that, Tokyo Spa in Cocoa I think. I had seen her in Melbourne one time several months back, and she recognized me from before from somewhere else. Anyway, this place is brand new. Just opened. So everything is clean. Julie remembered me again, and provided an excellent AMP experience, as usual. I am happy to see her in this area, as it is a lot closer than driving to Melbourne. The layout and ammenities are typical for AMPs in Brevard. 3 maybe 4 rooms, TS in private room, etc. Julie was the only one working tonight, as she had to ask another customer to come back later, but someone else was there. They were very quiet, but I occasionally heard slight noises coming from the staff room in the back. No problems though.

The only issue I have with this place is it is right next door to the 7-11 gas station on A1A in Cape Canveral. There is no back door. So there is basically no privacy, you are fully in view of A1A and anyone at the 7-11. Plus, on the other side of it is a real estate office and a restaurant.

But Julie is worth seeing, and the price, cleanliness, and quality of service is on par with, or better than, other AMP's in the area. I'll be going back.

TwoWheelTourer
08-03-11, 06:24
Made my first trip to Zen Spa on 192. It is the last store in a small plaza right beside a beauty supply store. Before I entered, I decided if an unattractive lady answered the door I was walking out. Lucky for me an attractive Korean named Sara opened the door.

Rooms are private but walls are thin; heard voices in the next room. Not enough to make out all the words, but still a bit distracting.

TS room is not as nice as King Spa, but the use of bare hands vs a wash cloth or scrubby was much better. Next time I stop at King I'll ask for bare hands during the TS.

Sara's massage was not as good as Jung's massage at King. However, Sara didn't pull back when I slipped my hand under her shirt and unsnapped her bra. She was surprised I did it so quickly! Got some good mileage on her firm breasts while she completed the HE. I was pleased she continued with the massage after she cleaned me up.

I asked about other services but she said nothing else was on the menu. I was disappointed, but it is what it is.

I will repeat at Zen and may switch back and forth between King and Zen. Driving to Rockledge or Cocoa isn't worth it to me. If I was in those areas for other business, I would likely check out other AMPs except Tokyo. Read too much about lack of cleanliness at Tokyo

Malabar
08-03-11, 16:30
I was on some website, I forget which one, that reviewed MPs. Velvet Touch was listed as closed.

I went by there, personally, to see if that was true and it was. The office is completely cleaned out. Only bare walls and carpeting.

I know the place was not well thought of by a few. Does anyone know what happened?

Thanks,

Mal

Hitthat
08-03-11, 18:42
So I decided to TOFTT and try out this new AMP on A1A in Cape Canaveral. Their add on BP says Cocoa Beach, but they are right next to the 7-11 on A1A in Cape Canaveral, north of Asiana a few blocks.

So when I arrived, I was greeted at the door by Julie. We recognized each other, which I always like. This is the same Julie from King Spa in Melbourne, and before that, Tokyo Spa in Cocoa I think. I had seen her in Melbourne one time several months back, and she recognized me from before from somewhere else. Anyway, this place is brand new. Just opened. So everything is clean. Julie remembered me again, and provided an excellent AMP experience, as usual. I am happy to see her in this area, as it is a lot closer than driving to Melbourne. The layout and ammenities are typical for AMPs in Brevard. 3 maybe 4 rooms, TS in private room, etc. Julie was the only one working tonight, as she had to ask another customer to come back later, but someone else was there. They were very quiet, but I occasionally heard slight noises coming from the staff room in the back. No problems though.

The only issue I have with this place is it is right next door to the 7-11 gas station on A1A in Cape Canveral. There is no back door. So there is basically no privacy, you are fully in view of A1A and anyone at the 7-11. Plus, on the other side of it is a real estate office and a restaurant.

But Julie is worth seeing, and the price, cleanliness, and quality of service is on par with, or better than, other AMP's in the area. I'll be going back.Yoko told me that this place was opening before she left King back in the spring. She also told me that Julie might be coming back to work there. I guess she was right. I wouldn't be surprised to see some of our past favorites show up here. Last time I saw Yoko I went through my list of favs and she indicated that many of them may end up at this new place. She was right about everything else, including the location. Maybe she'll be right about that. It might end up being a new AMP fav! That was also the day I got a 4 hand massage for the price of two. It was a good day!

LaFlamaBlanca
08-04-11, 13:24
I think it's operated out of private residence, I haven't tried since left, much better options Wendy in Palm Bay comes to mind.

I was on some website, I forget which one, that reviewed MPs. Velvet Touch was listed as closed.

I went by there, personally, to see if that was true and it was. The office is completely cleaned out. Only bare walls and carpeting.

I know the place was not well thought of by a few. Does anyone know what happened?

Thanks,

Mal

Cockalorum
08-04-11, 15:07
It had been awhile so I decided to stop by Tokyo and see who was new. Jennifer answered the door. She looked familiar but I could not place her. She gave a thorough TS and hit all the spots, finger slide here and there. Decent massage, not great but good enough. I had a great time on the flip and after she even continued with the massage until the time was up. I would repeat.

Dr321
08-09-11, 09:47
Does anyone have any experience or input regarding the following provider?

Thanks

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-rub-all-ur-stress-away-30/4333055

Dudefl
08-09-11, 12:40

Has anyone been here? Wondering what this American girl has to offer.Visited them last week. Clean place, great massage, but no extras were offered

LaFlamaBlanca
08-09-11, 13:20
I was there on 8/5 and was told how much for massage and how much was expected for tip.

Decent massage and finished but I think best value is Jewell & Lilliana.

Visited them last week. Clean place, great massage, but no extras.

Lazy Diver
08-11-11, 20:45
With the economic down turn extras are becoming easier to come by. A bit more than their asian counterparts but you can understand them. In the end we all leave happy.

Cockalorum
08-15-11, 12:48
Made an appointment and Lucy was up to bat for my time. Nice petite women 45ish (?). I'm older so that was fine even though I prefer the 20ish girls though. Good TS and good typical AMP massage. On my way out saw Julie. Still looks great, great smile. She was my ATF when she was on this side of town. She seems to be running the place. Will repeat.

Spookfl
08-15-11, 23:06
Been driving by this spot on US 1 for awhile. The "walk-ins welcome" sign made me curious. Since I had a little time I decided to stop and check it out. My impression is that they are completely legit. No TS, all appeared American and had LMT numbers. Didn't actually schedule a session since they were also pricier than my regular legit LMT and way more than Affordable Spa in MI.

Spokes
08-16-11, 08:38
Been driving by this spot on US 1 for awhile. The "walk-ins welcome" sign made me curious. Since I had a little time I decided to stop and check it out. My impression is that they are completely legit. No TS, all appeared American and had LMT numbers. Didn't actually schedule a session since they were also pricier than my regular legit LMT and way more than Affordable Spa in MI.Some of the girls here will let you leave happy, one or two woukd let you leave very happy. Problem is they are way too expensive for just the massage and you have to fish for the friendly girls. The owner is one of the un-friendly type and she almost always works the day shift, so no fun until after 6. Truth is you are far more apt to just get an over priced massage and an "I don't" or an "I have to get to know you better". Either way not worth the effort and cash. The few times I left very happy it wound up costing a lot more than finding a high end provider without all the comforts. Long and short is probably take a pass on this one as the AMPs do what they do far better and cheaper and EVERY time. Why would you go here if you just want a good massage when La Bella is totally legit and cheaper, the Affordable place total legit and cheaper too but so so quality. Wouldn't it be sweet to have a full service place with a good massage? Maybe a sandwich and a beer afterwards. Wishful thinking but the best of all worlds.

Be safe and happy hunting

Malabar
08-16-11, 22:29
Some of the girls here will let you leave happy, one or two woukd let you leave very happy. Problem is they are way too expensive for just the massage and you have to fish for the friendly girls. The owner is one of the un-friendly type and she almost always works the day shift, so no fun until after 6. Truth is you are far more apt to just get an over priced massage and an "I don't" or an "I have to get to know you better". Either way not worth the effort and cash. The few times I left very happy it wound up costing a lot more than finding a high end provider without all the comforts. Long and short is probably take a pass on this one as the AMPs do what they do far better and cheaper and EVERY time. Why would you go here if you just want a good massage when La Bella is totally legit and cheaper, the Affordable place total legit and cheaper too but so so quality. Wouldn't it be sweet to have a full service place with a good massage? Maybe a sandwich and a beer afterwards. Wishful thinking but the best of all worlds.

Be safe and happy huntingYeah, I got a massage from the owner. Legit, nothing else offered. She wasn't all that good looking either. I don't have to coin to make repeated stops at this place. I don't recommend this place.

Regards,

Mal

Lazy Diver
08-17-11, 06:48
Pros and cons of both. With AMP you get a table shower, maybe some roaming and you know that there's going to be HE at the end. But they speak little english, not always attractive, dog breath when they get close, won't take off their tops always, massage is so so, and very mechanical. The american ones speak your language, know how to flirt / be sexy with you, give a good strong massage, usually undress down to panties or less, allow lots of roaming and once your finished act positive towards see you again. But yes they are 20 to 40 more a session. It's all in what your willing to pay for your experience. Me personally I want a great time that I can look forward to the next time I'm there. But as always YMMV. I do agree La Bella gives good massages for less but I'm usually looking for the whole package.