PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Toy Man
09-10-14, 07:51
I've visited body magic spar again and I saw a Lynn. I did say I wanted to try other people and I will but let me tell you something Iynn is fantastic and I'm drawn to her this is the most cleanest place I've ever been to. Trust me give her a try and you will go back time and time again.

Cheers.

NjGotSun
09-11-14, 10:53
In no general order.

Massage Matters Ashley Very nice girl. Sister of owner. Had no problem telling me about her. LOL. Shared an adult beverage and then shared some adult activities. Massage was ok. Massaging her was better! Business was takin care of and some attention to the little head was given, with pleasing results; once all things were UP to speed she reclined indicating she is lazy and it not a rider! SHe prefers to be steered which I gladly did!

A bit high IMHO for the entire effort (4) grants.

Massage Heaven.

What can I say that has not been said? Sunny is heaven! Every visit is more intense! Great table shower, with no rush whatsoever! THe massage is good and the finish better! Topless and down to a GSTRING WITH PLENTY of roaming and LOTS of wetness!

4 jeffersons house fee.

3 jeffersons to Sunny.

Sunrise!!

I like candy and if you had some you would like Candy tooo! She is VERY playful, loves a good TS with lots of balloon knot play! Massage is always good and she has not problem lifting her shirt to help out on the HE.

4 jeffersons house fee.

2 jeffersons to Sunny.

Palm tree.

As has been stated: This place is a MUST visit; Sophia is from what I can tell from calling and visiting there alone much or all the time. She is not the typical asian, as she has curves and likes to PLAY from your first visit as well. House fee paid off to the shower, lots of play, almost popped there. Back to room, she asked what did I want I said everything. And everything she did provide. BBBJ after she showered and then she hopped on the table and slid down the pole.

I have yet to see this level of openness or service at a AMP.

4 Jefferson house.

5 jeffersons sophia.

Brevard Newbie
09-11-14, 13:11
Nice reviews but you have your currency mixed up.

Thomas Jefferson is on the $2 Bill, Andrew Jackson is on the $20 Bill. Would be a great deal if they were Jeffersons but I highly doubt it, LOL.

BN.

In no general order.

Massage Matters Ashley Very nice girl. Sister of owner. Had no problem telling me about her. LOL. Shared an adult beverage and then shared some adult activities. Massage was ok. Massaging her was better! Business was takin care of and some attention to the little head was given, with pleasing results; once all things were UP to speed she reclined indicating she is lazy and it not a rider! SHe prefers to be steered which I gladly did!

A bit high IMHO for the entire effort (4) grants.

Massage Heaven.

What can I say that has not been said? Sunny is heaven! Every visit is more intense! Great table shower, with no rush whatsoever! THe massage is good and the finish better! Topless and down to a GSTRING WITH PLENTY of roaming and LOTS of wetness!

4 jeffersons house fee.

3 jeffersons to Sunny.

Sunrise!!

I like candy and if you had some you would like Candy tooo! She is VERY playful, loves a good TS with lots of balloon knot play! Massage is always good and she has not problem lifting her shirt to help out on the HE.

4 jeffersons house fee.

2 jeffersons to Sunny.

Palm tree.

As has been stated: This place is a MUST visit; Sophia is from what I can tell from calling and visiting there alone much or all the time. She is not the typical asian, as she has curves and likes to PLAY from your first visit as well. House fee paid off to the shower, lots of play, almost popped there. Back to room, she asked what did I want I said everything. And everything she did provide. BBBJ after she showered and then she hopped on the table and slid down the pole.

I have yet to see this level of openness or service at a AMP.

4 Jefferson house.

5 jeffersons sophia.

ForFunNow84
09-11-14, 13:13
Visited Sophia at Palm Tree a few days ago, just had time to post. I have been to 6-8 AMP in my time and this is straight to the top. Great service, . 8 for the hr house and drop a 1 on the table in the room. No questions asked, wonderful service was provided. Not the typical asia girl as has been said before. A bit older, a little think but great chest and she uses everything very well in the massage. Very playful and explores A LOT. I am pretty sure she is down for anything, treat her well, I will be back no questions. She was the only one there, hoping that if we treat her well some selection with the same level of service may appear.

HotRocks
09-11-14, 13:19
Lets get this right.

One= washington.

Two=Jefferson.

Five= lincoln.

Ten=hamilton.

Twenty=Jackson.

Fifty=grant.

One hundred=franklin.

One thousand=cleveland (you will never have one tho).

Thomas Jefferson is on the $2 Bill, Andrew Jackson is on the $20 Bill. Would be a great deal if they were Jeffersons but I highly doubt it, LOL.

BN.

NjGotSun
09-11-14, 13:43

BN.My apologies and OFF course you are CORRECT SIR!

Brevard Newbie
09-11-14, 16:49
I have seen some older high denomination bills at some coin shows. They are mucho expensive.

Just to finish your post out, here is what is remaining:

William McKinley on the $500 Bill.

Grover Cleveland on the $1000 Bill.

James Madison on the $5,000 Bill.

Salmon Chase on the $10,000 Bill.

Woodrow Wilson on the $100,000 Bill.

Who knows but with inflation coming down the road real soon maybe we will need the $500 and $1000 Bills back for hobbying.

BN.

Lets get this right.

One= washington.

Two=Jefferson.

Five= lincoln.

Ten=hamilton.

Twenty=Jackson.

Fifty=grant.

One hundred=franklin.

One thousand=cleveland (you will never have one tho).

Toy Man
09-13-14, 09:04
Body Magic fur is so addicting it's like candy you can't get enough of. I saw Lynn again, and let me tell you something she gets better and better and better every time I see her. You can't beat the price and the cleanliness of the establishment. I know I keep talking about her but let me tell you something it's wonderful. There are a couple others that I do want to try and I will but let me tell you something later its so hard to ignore. If you want any other information please PM me.

Cheers.

Toy Man
09-13-14, 09:09
I did visit massage matters the other day. I was not impressed the women there is not as professional as other places. Maybe it's me but when you go into two different establishments and you get totally opposite elegance of the women that's what drives me to other places. You can look back at my posts of where I been before but this place is will not repeat. This place started out with a bang and it's gone downhill since.

Cheers.

Brevard Newbie
09-13-14, 20:16
Sorry to hear you were not pleased with MM. I find this establishment to be very professional and accomodating. Maybe you went on the wrong day with a Provider who was having a bad day. With their new luxury rooms I would think they are stepping up their game. Maybe give them another chance with another provider or discuss your comments with the owner Jennifer. She is great at resolving problems.

BN.

I did visit massage matters the other day. I was not impressed the women there is not as professional as other places. Maybe it's me but when you go into two different establishments and you get totally opposite elegance of the women that's what drives me to other places. You can look back at my posts of where I been before but this place is will not repeat. This place started out with a bang and it's gone downhill since.

Cheers.

Pman1971
09-14-14, 18:37
Has anyone tried the new place off 192 and Wickham?

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oriental-massage-321-537-0816/10964332

Would have stopped by, but had an appt at another establishment not too far down the road.

TwoWheelTourer
09-14-14, 21:32
Has anyone tried the new place off 192 and Wickham?

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oriental-massage-321-537-0816/10964332

Would have stopped by, but had an appt at another establishment not too far down the road.I've seen one review by a n00 b. IMO he tipped way too much ($40) for what he claimed to recieve; HE after a weak massage. I'll stick with Zen.

DivesLong
09-15-14, 05:38
I've seen one review by a n00 b. IMO he tipped way too much ($40) for what he claimed to recieve; HE after a weak massage. I'll stick with Zen.I tried the place a couple weeks ago and it was certainly a bust. As TWT stated I over tipped, since then after reading many reports here my tip schedule has certainly changed, thanks fellow mongers. I certainly will not go back until I read some positives for the place, will continue with Zen.

Mwethers
09-15-14, 09:21
Has anyone else seen Wendy's website where she does nude tutorials on how to please a woman? She masterbates and all kinds of good stuff.

Count
09-15-14, 12:28
I looked at every video on her page and could not find it. Do you have a link? I have been thinking of giving her a try.

Has anyone else seen Wendy's website where she does nude tutorials on how to please a woman? She masterbates and all kinds of good stuff.

FloridaRecruit
09-15-14, 12:40
There are two new ones being advertised on BP. Been years since I visited one, but I am so tired of dealing with people using drugs I may have to.

Any news on this:

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-321-613-3977-25/10003436

Or this one in Cape Canaveral:

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/absolutely-perfect-asian-spa-new-masseuse-23/8257081

Littleshyguy
09-15-14, 18:15
There are two new ones being advertised on BP. Been years since I visited one, but I am so tired of dealing with people using drugs I may have to.

Any news on this:

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-open-321-613-3977-25/10003436

Or this one in Cape Canaveral:

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/absolutely-perfect-asian-spa-new-masseuse-23/8257081Your first link is to the place that is wedged into in the strip mall across from the dinosaur store. I went there once, right after they opened. Lackluster performance from a less than attractive attendant. Needless to say, I haven't been back. Of course, that was a year or so ago when they opened. I am sure they have had a couple other "Grand Openings" since then!

The second link is to Asianna. That place has been around for many years. They are cleaner than most places and give good massages in my experience. A couple of their attendants are better than average (7 range for me) and their performance can be quite good if they are comfortable with you. Still mainly standard finish though. Again, I haven't been patronizing them (or any local AMPs for that matter) much lately either. Value is just not there for the money, IMO.

There is one new place in the area though:

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-new-new-massage-heaven-we-are-the-best-in-town-23/10973097

I have not tried this place out. But recent reports here seem to indicate that they have young-ish attendants that are better than average looks-wise. From what I gather, performance is still pretty standard.

Someone more in-the-know please correct me if I am off base.

MadisonGuy69
09-16-14, 19:20
Made it to the new MP by Domino's on A1 A in cape canaveral / cocoa. The girl that greeted me use to work at the one at 520/ A1 A, great body but face eh it gets dark enough. She told me Mimi would service me and it scared me but she said she was hotter. For the most part she was right, Mimi wasn't super young but in the right light could pass as late 20-30. Odds are she was in her 40's but asians hide it well. Very good massage, great HE, she has pretty nice breasts for an asian too. My wife is asian and 21 so I'm grading on a hard curve. Started at IR and just didn't see anyone I really had to have dances from so decided to try the new place. I love the back entrance too. I will definitely return unless my ATF in Orlando starts answering her phone again.

Count
09-17-14, 15:06
You have a 21 year old hot Asian wife, and you are still hitting AMP's? Sure, variety is nice but shouldn't you be at home hitting that while she is still young? Peace.

Made it to the new MP by Domino's on A1 A in cape canaveral / cocoa. The girl that greeted me use to work at the one at 520/ A1 A, great body but face eh it gets dark enough. She told me Mimi would service me and it scared me but she said she was hotter. For the most part she was right, Mimi wasn't super young but in the right light could pass as late 20-30. Odds are she was in her 40's but asians hide it well. Very good massage, great HE, she has pretty nice breasts for an asian too. My wife is asian and 21 so I'm grading on a hard curve. Started at IR and just didn't see anyone I really had to have dances from so decided to try the new place. I love the back entrance too. I will definitely return unless my ATF in Orlando starts answering her phone again.

Spacemanfl
09-17-14, 22:15
I think he would have some splaining to do.

Cockalorum
09-17-14, 22:20
Been about a year since I've been there to see Sophie (sp). Had a good last time, had fun this time. Drink your energy drink before you go. She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. I'm black and blue like last time. That's always hard to explain. Great gal. I'll be back next year.

SbGuy690
09-19-14, 10:35
I'm a n00 b to massage places, so please laugh and then let me know the answer.

What is a "shower" at one of these places?

MadisonGuy69
09-19-14, 14:23
You have a 21 year old hot Asian wife, and you are still hitting AMP's? Sure, variety is nice but shouldn't you be at home hitting that while she is still young? Peace.Everytime I say it's my last, until the next time comes. They are the safest non getting caught way. She caught me with my ex's and has even managed to catch me with backpage but MP's there is no phone or text trail. It's the perfect 1 hour mancation.

Count
09-19-14, 17:08
One of the best parts! Oriental ladies are generally VERY clean conscious, and if you are not clean, they won't go "there" (any number of nice places). You will usually be asked if you want the shower. Say yes. Even if you know you are clean, they do not know that. They will ask you to disrobe while they take your money to Mamasan. I usually wrap in a towel with some parts hanging out. It gives them some idea of what you are looking for. This is the time (in my opinion) to place your tip on the lamp or other prominent table. I recommend matching the house fee, usually $80 for hour. Others will tell you differently, but It has worked for me. She will lead you to the shower, which is usually a tiled table with a soft mat. They will lay you down, face down, and dump buckets of warm water on you, and scrub you head to toe, EVERYWHERE. Let them know what you like by squirming or just be vocal. They will rinse with a shower hand held head, and ask you to flip. Same thing again, except you probably will be asked it you want your jewels washed (legally she has to). Say yes. Depending on girl you will get from a light cleaning to near HE. Stop her if it is too much, or if you are ready to go then and there, let it fly! I usually do a little of my own hand exploring at this time on her. It lets them know what you may want, and also that you are lot likely the man. They you will be rinsed ad toweled dry, and walked back to the room, where she will disappear for a few minutes to go back and clean the shower area as you relax face down on the table, usually covered. If you have not left a tip, now may be a good time to do so. You will have a good feel what is ahead by how good the table shower was. Again, others will tell you not till the end, but I disagree. I usually either select a girl based on recommendation or past experience, but if she is completely new to me and I am going to TOFTT and be the first, it is a gamble. If you KNOW it is a girl who will give you a great massage with HE and full roaming on her, again $80 is my recommendation, and their expectation. If it is a girl who you know or think will go a bit further, an extra $20 will let them know what you are looking for.

However, learning and gaining experience as a noob is half the fun and most of the excitement (of the unknown), and if you have not had a few flops, you cannot appreciate the good ladies as well! Looks is rarely a factor, but I am VERY visually aroused, and will select a better looking younger, slimmer one if I know she is my type, but having said that, the 2 best experiences I have ever had (one just last month at Rockledge) have been with ladies who were not 7's or better.

I hope others append or add what I may have missed or may be thought to be incorrect.

I'm a n00 b to massage places, so please laugh and then let me know the answer.

What is a "shower" at one of these places?

Count
09-19-14, 17:14
Also keep in mind that you will have spent $160+ and you can get FS for less. The shower and the massage are much of what you are paying for, so if it is not your thing, I would go the FS route. However, AMP's are probably your safest bet from being caught by both the law and / or your girl, and by far your best shot at NOT bringing anything home with you, forever.

LovePearz
09-20-14, 10:25
I moved here a short time again and have been lurking for a bit. I had an odd experience at a big chain massage place and wanted to get an opinion and maybe get some shared experience. I had an appointment with a new therapist to work out some kinks in my back and I was definitely happy with the way she was put together. While I was face down, she hikes a leg up on the table and pulls my arm over her thigh and asks if I mind; I don't. I figure it's a good way to get to my shoulder and I'm happy that my arm is draped down her inner thigh. Then, a bit later she asks me to roll over. Se starts working on my biceps and I find that she lifted my arm so that my hand is now covering a nice see cup. For the first time in a 'regular' massage house I start to get hard. The rest of session seemed a bit more intense. No HE or anything along those lines and the session finished up.

I've been to AMPs and don't have a problem asking for what I want but I was tongue tied in a place like that. We didn't have a prior agreement. Has anyone had a HE or FS in a place like that?

Just Cruzin
09-20-14, 15:24
I think I would have said something along the lines of "holy crap I am getting aroused" and see what she comes back with. Was it a draped session? If so, I would of lost the towel to see her reaction. Just never know. May be worth another visit to see if the second session repeats the first. Good luck!

JC

I moved here a short time again and have been lurking for a bit. I had an odd experience at a big chain massage place and wanted to get an opinion and maybe get some shared experience. I had an appointment with a new therapist to work out some kinks in my back and I was definitely happy with the way she was put together. While I was face down, she hikes a leg up on the table and pulls my arm over her thigh and asks if I mind; I don't. I figure it's a good way to get to my shoulder and I'm happy that my arm is draped down her inner thigh. Then, a bit later she asks me to roll over. Se starts working on my biceps and I find that she lifted my arm so that my hand is now covering a nice see cup. For the first time in a 'regular' massage house I start to get hard. The rest of session seemed a bit more intense. No HE or anything along those lines and the session finished up.

I've been to AMPs and don't have a problem asking for what I want but I was tongue tied in a place like that. We didn't have a prior agreement. Has anyone had a HE or FS in a place like that?.

ShLonger
09-20-14, 18:58
Was that a camera in top corner of the room at Sunrise? I was going to ask Julie, but I got distracted.

WJzipper
09-20-14, 19:16
There are reports around the country of getting lucky once in a while at the big chain or otherwise no-extra LMT places. Definitely a towel slip or more subtly a finger flex if she rests your hand on her breast or a stroke along her inner thigh is worth the shot, especially if you don't mind her not letting you see her again if she is unreceptive.

One piece of advice: do NOT pass along her name to anyone. That is the surest way to get her fired. If new clients start asking for her like crazy, they'll know what's up and she's out.

Donald Wicker
09-20-14, 19:19
There are reports around the country of getting lucky once in a while at the big chain or otherwise no-extra LMT places. Definitely a towel slip or more subtly a finger flex if she rests your hand on her breast or a stroke along her inner thigh is worth the shot, especially if you don't mind her not letting you see her again if she is unreceptive.

One piece of advice: do NOT pass along her name to anyone. That is the surest way to get her fired. If new clients start asking for her like crazy, they'll know what's up and she's out.Very good advice zipper. DW.

WJzipper
09-20-14, 19:23
I saw this lass a while back and had an amazing time. Just shy of GFE. She's definitely thicker than I normally like but still firm, said she'd put on 25 in two months. She seemed more into me than I was to her, which upped my interest too. I think Jen is the only other one on my TDL at MM, so Ashley is likely to get my business again. This was my first trip to MM and had a much better time than expected.

LovePearz
09-21-14, 11:36

One piece of advice: do NOT pass along her name to anyone. That is the surest way to get her fired. If new clients start asking for her like crazy, they'll know what's up and she's out.Thanks WJZipper, but it looks like someone may have already done it. I called this morning to set up another session and they said she's no longer there. She either got her experience and moved on to bigger and better things or got caught making a couple extra bucks. See'est la vie. Bummer though because the massage was great.

Hanson506
09-22-14, 13:02
Was that a camera in top corner of the room at Sunrise? I was going to ask Julie, but I got distracted.I think you probably were looking at the speakers mounted up on the wall.

HyperBa
09-24-14, 19:37
I think you probably were looking at the speakers mounted up on the wall.LOL. They have cameras in freaking teddy bears, radios, pens, boom boxes, smoke detectors, pillows and many more. Always assume there is a camera recording you in todays modern crazy world! Say smile!

Hanson506
09-25-14, 13:02
Has Sunrise closed? No answer when calling this week at all. Drove by one night and it was closed around 8:45 pm. I'm going to be bummed if Julie has vanished.

I stopped in and saw Mimi at Massage Heaven. She was cute and had a nice rack, Standard AMP experience. I'd repeat in a pinch.

Lombard
09-25-14, 22:54
Has Sunrise closed? No answer when calling this week at all. Drove by one night and it was closed around 8:45 pm. I'm going to be bummed if Julie has vanished.

I stopped in and saw Mimi at Massage Heaven. She was cute and had a nice rack, Standard AMP experience. I'd repeat in a pinch.Odd. They had an ad in backpage today, so I decided to swing by tonight around 9:00 PM. The business sign was lit up, but the "Open" sign wasn't, so I drove by.

Decided to hit a haunt closer to home that I haven't visited in quite a while. Comfort Spa on Merritt Island.

Weird trip. Rang the bell and it was answered by Vicki, a young girl (I think). Claimed she just got here from New York and was earning money for school. Tight waist, small A-cups. Can believe she was young because she still had a bit of acne on her face and there were no other signs of older age. Door fee was only $70. Oddly, she seemed surprised when I asked for a table shower. She rushed through that, then we moved to the room. Massage itself was fairly decent, unfortunately she used oil. I hate that. After a hot towel scrub to remove (most) of the oil, it was time for the light touch and then the flip. On the flip, she immediately started talking prices. Wanted extra just to show the girls. Not sure what services, exactly, were available. Ended up getting a fairly standard finish. First time I've had any providers around here talk price. Was a bit of a turn off.

I might return, but I'm undecided. Certainly wasn't as good as Sunrise, but for lack of other options, it wasn't bad.

HeloPilot7
09-26-14, 09:59
I am good friends with Julie for 4 - 5 years. I didn't want to say anything here until she had made up her mind. She said her goodbyes to me a few weeks ago, went to see her sister in NYC, and then as far as I know went back to Busan. Her mom is getting old, and she wants to help her there.

Rockon2
09-26-14, 14:14
Around her birthday last year, Julie mentioned she was retiring. Last month she reminded me again. Sorry to see her go, but all good things end eventually. So with that I went to Comfront Massage on Merritt Island. Vicci is nice, but she's all about the money. Will not be going back.

Hitthat
09-26-14, 20:30
I am good friends with Julie for 4 - 5 years. I didn't want to say anything here until she had made up her mind. She said her goodbyes to me a few weeks ago, went to see her sister in NYC, and then as far as I know went back to Busan. Her mom is getting old, and she wants to help her there.I, too, have know her since her days at King. She told me a year ago she was going to be leaving this summer. Last I talked to her, which has been awhile ago, that was still her plan. Wanted to be with her mom and the line of work was taking a toll on her physically. Guess she has headed out.

Launcher321
09-26-14, 20:38
I was told a new license was being applied for, takes two weeks. I don't know who. Curious to see what happens there.

On a side note: Massage Heaven gets a third girl next month.

L.

Putzy
09-26-14, 21:39
I was there last weekend, or maybe a couple days before, and saw Candy. She told me that Tina had left, but a new girl would be starting this week. Never mentioned anything about Julie or the place closing. I saw Julie there a couple weeks before that, and like others, have known her for ever. She didn't mention anything to me, and while she had not been my masseuse on that trip, she said she hoped to see me again. Too bad. Julie was great.

BTW, I drove by there about 8 pm tonight, and as someone said below, the sign was on, but the "open" sign was off, and there were no lights on inside. Hope they reopen soon with Candy still there.

I was told a new license was being applied for, takes two weeks. I don't know who. Curious to see what happens there.

On a side note: Massage Heaven gets a third girl next month.

L.

Flyforfun
09-27-14, 16:50
Julie is gone and is not coming back. I have known her for about 7 years and I never thought I would get close to a masseuse or provider, but I did. Julie worked very hard at this business and a couple of others. She has very valid reasons for why she is quitting and if you listen to her, I never realized what a toll this job has taken on her. I am happy for her that she finally is getting out intact and will be able to do what she wants for a change. This has been a long road for her and she has been away from family for a long time. While it is true that I will not find the likes of her again, I am happy for her and wish her the best The loss is mine/ours, she was different and that was special.

DivesLong
09-28-14, 13:49
Finally made the trip to Rockledge to visit Palm Tree and got Mona as my host. The massage was pretty good, the menu seemed abit expensive as compared to what gets discussed here. The TS was nice with attention placed where she probably felt was needed to figure me out leading to a great experience after during the massage. The total outlay for the vist was 1. 2 beans, will repeat when in that area as it was a nice change up.

Count
09-29-14, 13:40
What were you expecting for "1. 2 beans" Assuming you did an hour at $80, that leaves a $40 tip. If you did a half hour, bed decision. A $40 tip would be considered modest for a decent table shower as you explain, a decent massage and decent HR on the flip with perhaps topless. I have never seen discussion of any "extras" with a modest $40 tip. You get what you pay for.

Finally made the trip to Rockledge to visit Palm Tree and got Mona as my host. The massage was pretty good, the menu seemed abit expensive as compared to what gets discussed here. The TS was nice with attention placed where she probably felt was needed to figure me out leading to a great experience after during the massage. The total outlay for the vist was 1. 2 beans, will repeat when in that area as it was a nice change up.

DivesLong
09-30-14, 06:32
What were you expecting for "1. 2 beans" Assuming you did an hour at $80, that leaves a $40 tip. If you did a half hour, bed decision. A $40 tip would be considered modest for a decent table shower as you explain, a decent massage and decent HR on the flip with perhaps topless. I have never seen discussion of any "extras" with a modest $40 tip. You get what you pay for.It was my first visit there and I don't walk into these places with a wad of cash, as I said I will repeat, just got to carry a bigger wad of cash with me. I did do the hour, just getting this whole tipping thing figured out without over tipping. Thanks for you reply.

PalmBay34
09-30-14, 14:16
Has anyone visited this place? TM SPA Location: [Deleted by Admin] W HIBISCUS BLVD MELBOURNE FL 32901.

I did a while ago and loved it, only. 40 for 30 minutes and always left happy.

Last two times, the girl was new and did not leave happy at all.

Anyone have this experience? Try it lately?

TwoWheelTourer
09-30-14, 15:29
I have never received comparative extras when I tipped up front. I have been able to negotiate appropriate extras on the flip and paid up when heading out.

YMMV.

TwoWheelTourer
09-30-14, 19:23
Has anyone visited this place? TM SPA I visited the place a few times a long while ago. First time I left happy. Subsequent times I did not. I think I gave it a shot twice, maybe 3 times. Won't go back. No TS doesn't appeal to me either.

MadisonGuy69
09-30-14, 19:51
What were you expecting for "1. 2 beans" Assuming you did an hour at $80, that leaves a $40 tip. If you did a half hour, bed decision. A $40 tip would be considered modest for a decent table shower as you explain, a decent massage and decent HR on the flip with perhaps topless. I have never seen discussion of any "extras" with a modest $40 tip. You get what you pay for.That's what I usually pay and the girls seem very happy. That's $70 more than a normal massage, for 70 you can get a lot on backpage now adays. I don't get these people saying that paid 2 bills at an AMP, it just baffles me because for another 100 you could have probably flown to central america and had a girl do whatever you want for the day until you fly back out. Too many throwing money around increasing prices.

The Worb
09-30-14, 20:27
That's what I usually pay and the girls seem very happy. That's $70 more than a normal massage, for 70 you can get a lot on backpage now adays. I don't get these people saying that paid 2 bills at an AMP, it just baffles me because for another 100 you could have probably flown to central america and had a girl do whatever you want for the day until you fly back out. Too many throwing money around increasing prices.You are so right. Thank you!

TW.

Count
10-01-14, 13:01
You generally get what you pay for. You state:"That's $70 more than a normal massage". Just where do you get this cheap massage, which includes a table shower, much more intimacy than a regular massage, and HE? Just wondering.

That's what I usually pay and the girls seem very happy. That's $70 more than a normal massage, for 70 you can get a lot on backpage now adays. I don't get these people saying that paid 2 bills at an AMP, it just baffles me because for another 100 you could have probably flown to central america and had a girl do whatever you want for the day until you fly back out. Too many throwing money around increasing prices.

WasLG
10-01-14, 15:13
Went by Sunrise and talked to Candi. They do have a license and they are open. About the sign she told me that she just forgot to turn it on. There is a new girl, Sara that I have tried to get a massage from (she is kind of cute and seems friendly) but every time I go she is busy (I guess she is popular) so I will keep trying and report as soon as I can.

MadisonGuy69
10-01-14, 21:58
You generally get what you pay for. You state:"That's $70 more than a normal massage". Just where do you get this cheap massage, which includes a table shower, much more intimacy than a regular massage, and HE? Just wondering.That's what the 70 is for, I'm not saying it should be 50. Just saying 200 is way way overboard unless she is a super model. There's been times I haven't tipped anything, if at the end it feels like a waste of time what's the point? I've had very few try to negotiate before either, I don't really play that game best way to end up in cuffs if you ask me. I go for a massage the extras could keep me coming back.

Hanson506
10-02-14, 13:18
Tried out Massage Heaven a couple times.

Met Mimi one time and Sunny the next. Both were cute and quite playful. I'd recommend both for an enjoyable but mostly standard AMP experience.

Swung by Asiana and met Annie. Terrible experience, it was if it was her 1st day and she had an idea what was supposed to happen but no idea how to execute. During the shower she pointed at my crotch and asked "OK to wash?" When I said yes, she went at it, with a loofa, that hurt and I had to ask her to stop. Massage led to attempted happy ending but I swear it was as is she didn't know how to provide relief. I left unsatisfied. She seemed really nice but clueless. Yoko is still there and I'd recommend her instead of Annie.

ScottFlMahalo
10-02-14, 18:15
Has Anybody tried Kathy? The add has peeked my interest. http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/passion-and-play-makings-for-a-happy-and-joyful-day-available-11am-11pm-44/10932081.

Brevard Newbie
10-03-14, 19:49
I tried contacting her and never heard back. She is either busy or very cautious. I will call back and leave another message. Her ad on BP piqued my interest by the way it was uniquely written.

BN.

Has Anybody tried Kathy? The add has peeked my interest. http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/passion-and-play-makings-for-a-happy-and-joyful-day-available-11am-11pm-44/10932081.

Putzy
10-05-14, 23:15
Stopped in over the weekend and was met by the new girl Sara. Candy (and her cute fluffball of a dog) was also there. Sara is an average looking girl in her mid-40's or so. Average body, 5/10 or so. Compared to Candy or Julie, a bit of a let down. Nice enough personality. TS was ok, thorough but not overly so, and lacked any sensuality. Massage was ok, but nothing great. Not much in the way of teasing before the flip. After the flip was ok, but she stayed way away from that dark place that shall not be named. Better mileage than I have had at other AMP's in central florida, almost similar to Sunrise standard HE, but overall a notch less enjoyable. Was not rushed at any point, but everything felt kind of mechanical, as if she was running down through a check-list of things to do. So if a session with Julie or Candy rates an 8/10, my session with Sara was a 5, maybe a 6. I hope that she develops a bit more sensuality, as she gets used to working at Sunrise. If so, it would definitely be more enjoyable, since nothing was really wrong with anything she did. After the finish, hot towel clean-up, a bit of head and neck massage, then helped with putting on my shoes. No offer of any water to drink. Tipped her a bit less than I would typically tip the girls at Sunrise. She didn't count it and accepted what I gave her graciously. So overall was ok, but I would not be in a hurry to repeat with her. Next time, I will book an appointment with Candy.

Jorel1920
10-07-14, 09:57
What's up with Magic Spa? Their website only shows 2 girls now. They used to have 5 or 6 fotos. Haven't been in awhile -needed to stay UTR for a spell-any intel?

Member #6038
10-12-14, 09:10
Took advantage of the great weather and went for a ride in your gents direction. Decided to make a massage my destination point instead of a restaurant. Paid a visit to Sophie. She's a very friendly, accommodating therapist. Although a bit larger than I would normally desire, she makes up for it with her sparkling personality and an attitude that is all about service. I had a very full and therapeutic service experience and will stop by to see her again some time. Thanks for the informative posts that were so helpful to a non-local. 80/120.

DocSter
10-13-14, 09:47
Putzy's report spot on, had the exact same experience, including the little dog and no water.

Not sure if I will repeat.

Smoov
10-14-14, 11:03
I've seen her one time, very pretty, when I've gone there but she was with another client. May go and ask for her next time but want to here more experiences about her. I'm really picky when it comes to my dollar.

I have been here a few times. I have seen Camellia a few times nice personality and HUGE T's almost too big. She's not my exact type but not too bad. Went today for a change and opted for Summer paid the 45 house special and then used valuable advice that I picked up from this forum and told her I had another 60 and that was it. She's slim and has a great ass good massage skills and great oral skills had aim BBBJ then she put the cover on for the finish. Not bad for a massage from a beautiful English speaking girl and a nice ending.

Bama..

WasLG
10-14-14, 16:43
I made it to Sunrise to try Sara. After the previous reports I was thinking about it but the last time I was there she gave me a smile (I was with Candy) and I wanted to try it. Although I partially agree with the previous reviews I think that if you try to engage the provider they will feel more comfortable with you. On the table shower Sara did took care of all the important areas and left me clean. The massage was good and especially when she was working the inner thighs. The soft rub came before the flip and I was ready for the HE which was nice. She has a very nice be+ cup (I like them small) that was perky and natural. All during the table shower and the massage I was engaging her, making her feel comfortable with me. And yes, she offer water. Have I seen better, yes, but no problem repeating.

P.S. The dog does not bother anyone nor it barks so for me it is a non issue. It is so small that I am more afraid of stepping on it than anything else.

MrWorldwide
10-16-14, 08:45
Seen her when I was in town. Love her professionalism, conversation and is an eye candy. Never forget this seductive blue eyes and smile. Not to go into details but she knows how to please her client. Will definitely be seeing her again once I return to Florida.

I've seen her one time, very pretty, when I've gone there but she was with another client. May go and ask for her next time but want to here more experiences about her. I'm really picky when it comes to my dollar.

LifesAwesome
10-16-14, 14:05
Figure I put my two cents on mm new blue eyes sensation Summer. She's seen me. Very beautiful. The tattoo on her back that say too sexy has some truth to it. Gives a nice massage with an even nicer happy ending. Takes her time and make sure you get the experience you paid for. I recommend her.

Seen her when I was in town. Love her professionalism, conversation and is an eye candy. Never forget this seductive blue eyes and smile. Not to go into details but she knows how to please her client. Will definitely be seeing her again once I return to Florida..

WalSTreet
10-16-14, 14:24
Can you maybe PM us with any info so we may partake?. The ones that are not supposed to in the big chains are such a hot challenge. Info?

One piece of advice: do NOT pass along her name to anyone. That is the surest way to get her fired. If new clients start asking for her like crazy, they'll know what's up and she's out.

WhySoSerious
10-17-14, 10:15
Massage Matters off 192 Melbourne FL I've chose the new booty in the establishment Summer early this month. About 5'9, slender, about a "be" cup, nice ass, luring blue eyes and curly blonde hair. One tattoo on her thigh another on her lower back. I'd say she is in her 20's very friendly, seductive voice by nature with a sexy laugh. Gives an acceptional massage and her skin is baby soft. We negotiated the second half of the session and she gave me a mind blowing experience. She's very quiet, silent moaning. Table only rocked afew times but for the most part slow grinding. Oral was on point and she didn't rush. I could have tipped a little better but I'll make up for it next visit. Unlike the other girls she was more professional, a lady and savour the moment when it comes to the happy ending. Jen should hire more women like her. Peace.

Smoov
10-18-14, 08:15
After reading all the hype behind her I finally seen her and all I can say is WOW! She gave me the GFE of a life time. She's everything I've heard the guys brag about. Will be repeating with her soon. Smoov.

Massage Matters off 192 Melbourne FL I've chose the new booty in the establishment Summer early this month. About 5'9, slender, about a "be" cup, nice ass, luring blue eyes and curly blonde hair. One tattoo on her thigh another on her lower back. I'd say she is in her 20's very friendly, seductive voice by nature with a sexy laugh. Gives an acceptional massage and her skin is baby soft. We negotiated the second half of the session and she gave me a mind blowing experience. She's very quiet, silent moaning. Table only rocked afew times but for the most part slow grinding. Oral was on point and she didn't rush. I could have tipped a little better but I'll make up for it next visit. Unlike the other girls she was more professional, a lady and savour the moment when it comes to the happy ending. Jen should hire more women like her. Peace.

Geaknow
10-19-14, 21:47
Stopped by Massage Heaven for a great massage and wow they have a new therapist working, very petite and cute. There massages are the best and the place is very clean Well worth the trip.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-new-new-massage-heaven-we-are-the-best-in-town-23/10973097

Visa Benjamins
10-20-14, 12:51
Hmm. My last post never uploaded, but in any case Summer seems to be this threads current superstar. My comrades gone there and seen Jen, Ashley and April. Heard some good stories but also told me about Summer in which they were told be another girl she doesn't do FS. Now that I'm reading this I'm very interested to make my first mm experience with her. Then again if she doesn't do full it's not worth my time. I know these girls are trying to get money and I have no problem filling up they pocket book but as picky as I am if I choose you I expect to get what I want. So guys is there more I can hear about Summer that would draw my fat pockets to her? If I like her I may have her stay in my condo when I'm in town for special interest. May even give her a key there and one of my cars while I'm out of town working. Besides satisfying my sexual fantasies we can have a lot of fun and spend plenty money.

- Visa.

Seen her when I was in town. Love her professionalism, conversation and is an eye candy. Never forget this seductive blue eyes and smile. Not to go into details but she knows how to please her client. Will definitely be seeing her again once I return to Florida.

Figure I put my two cents on mm new blue eyes sensation Summer. She's seen me. Very beautiful. The tattoo on her back that say too sexy has some truth to it. Gives a nice massage with an even nicer happy ending. Takes her time and make sure you get the experience you paid for. I recommend her.

After reading all the hype behind her I finally seen her and all I can say is WOW! She gave me the GFE of a life time. She's everything I've heard the guys brag about. Will be repeating with her soon. Smoov.

Hanson506
10-20-14, 13:08
Did you get the new therapist's name?

Stopped by Massage Heaven for a great massage and wow they have a new therapist working, very petite and cute. There massages are the best and the place is very clean Well worth the trip.

HotRocks
10-20-14, 13:44
Visa, you might want to try out arrangement finders. If you going to give that much for a pseudo relationship.

Hmm. My last post never uploaded, but in any case Summer seems to be this threads current superstar. My comrades gone there and seen Jen, Ashley and April. Heard some good stories but also told me about Summer in which they were told be another girl she doesn't do FS. Now that I'm reading this I'm very interested to make my first mm experience with her. Then again if she doesn't do full it's not worth my time. I know these girls are trying to get money and I have no problem filling up they pocket book but as picky as I am if I choose you I expect to get what I want. So guys is there more I can hear about Summer that would draw my fat pockets to her? If I like her I may have her stay in my condo when I'm in town for special interest. May even give her a key there and one of my cars while I'm out of town working. Besides satisfying my sexual fantasies we can have a lot of fun and spend plenty money.

- Visa.

Launcher321
10-20-14, 15:14
Did you get the new therapist's name?My guess is he's talking about Aylee.

MadisonGuy69
10-21-14, 08:18
Visa, I was thinking about giving her a yacht and just meeting her in ports of call when I'm in the area. You're going to have to up your game a bit unless you want the bottom feeders.

Visa Benjamins
10-21-14, 08:42
Okay, I may look into that. Any girl I seek (and as I said I'm picky) its either a hit or miss first impression. They never know I have that much cash or much about me until then. Just the minimum. Any girl I ever pulled away from is because they messed up or I felt it was time for them to make a life of their own. Because I don't want a serious commitment or kids. I know I'm a fool for blondes with blue eyes so I look forward to meeting her and testing her waters. Hope she doesn't disappoint me.

Visa, you might want to try out arrangement finders. If you going to give that much for a pseudo relationship..

Smoov
10-21-14, 12:29
Visa and Madison its not that serious, but I'm sure she'd appreciate it LOL. Smh.

HotRocks
10-21-14, 13:02
Visa, I was thinking about giving her a yacht and just meeting her in ports of call when I'm in the area. You're going to have to up your game a bit unless you want the bottom feeders.Man! I think I am totally out classed by these guys! The only yacht I could afford would be one in a bottle or a dingy.

MadisonGuy69
10-21-14, 16:12
Man! I think I am totally out classed by these guys! The only yacht I could afford would be one in a bottle or a dingy.Sorry guess my sarcasm wasn't strong enough. Either there's a troll among us or someone watched pretty woman way too many ways. But you know what they say, one guys dream is another guys nightmare.

MadisonGuy69
10-23-14, 16:12
Has anyone here seen Pamela at Body Magic, I can't tell if the photo is legit or not. I've heard some other guys inquire not sure why there hasn't been a review yet anyone? She is in yellow dress below.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-american-staff/6791494

ThrillaVanilla
10-23-14, 21:46
I've window shopped on this site for a while before actually registering a account. My first post I'll write about my last Parlor experience with Summer at Mm. She was the only therapist running the establishment that night and I'm glad it had been her taking care of me. She was friendly in more ways than one. Lovely bare back blow job and extraordinary vaginal! Love the way she talk to me like she owned it. I think I fell in love for the night. Been dreaming about her ever since. Will be returning to see her.

Geaknow
10-24-14, 06:21
Did you get the new therapist's name?Hanson, Name was Ailley. Or spelled similar. Very nice petite And cute.

From Gainesville.

Anyone seen the talent at the 520 spa recently? There use to be a girl named Bobbie and a Cocoa don't know we're they went but would travel to Otown to see them again if they were that close.

Hodar
10-25-14, 11:34
I looked at every video on her page and could not find it. Do you have a link? I have been thinking of giving her a try.I went to see her years ago. Some odd facts. Big hands, fake ass, fake tits, will suck your wiener but won't let you near the so called cooter.

AGator
10-25-14, 12:23
I went to see her years ago. Some odd facts. Big hands, fake ass, fake tits, will suck your wiener but won't let you near the so called cooter.She is a sweet woman and easy to talk and there is more available but you need to be a regular and it took about 8 or so visits to get there.

RawDawg1430
10-25-14, 14:15
Heard about this place from a buddy, checked it out before going and heard good things but had no idea what I was in store for! When I walked in it was clean and to my surprise had 4 girls to choose from. Been there 3 times now and got to say having a all American pick and choose was a nice! Seen Ashley the first time, good massage and let's just say she handled things well in the end! Seen Summer the second time and the massage was ok but where she shines is in the end! Pretty sure once you find one you like you will be back. I give it a 8 out of 10. Props to the owner Jen, she's got a good thing going.

Hodar
10-25-14, 14:25
She is a sweet woman and easy to talk and there is more available but you need to be a regular and it took about 8 or so visits to get there.
To each their own. I have been around, I know what I know, and you can like what you like, enjoy! :)👀

MrWorldwide
10-26-14, 08:19
I've seen both girls and if Summer isn't available Ashley is in the top two. I'll be back in Brevard soon to see Summer to get rubbed down and loved down. Been missing that PYT.

Heard about this place from a buddy, checked it out before going and heard good things but had no idea what I was in store for! When I walked in it was clean and to my surprise had 4 girls to choose from. Been there 3 times now and got to say having a all American pick and choose was a nice! Seen Ashley the first time, good massage and let's just say she handled things well in the end! Seen Summer the second time and the massage was ok but where she shines is in the end! Pretty sure once you find one you like you will be back. I give it a 8 out of 10. Props to the owner Jen, she's got a good thing going..

SingleMoms
10-26-14, 14:16
I went to see her years ago. Some odd facts. Big hands, fake ass, fake tits, will suck your wiener but won't let you near the so called cooter.That second picture is the wierdest looking "cooter" out of the thousands I have seen in my entire life. Have any of you boys actually had a chance for a detailed inspection?

Smoov
10-28-14, 19:34
Sent my buddy to massage matters to and recommended Summer. From the sound of it she showed him a better time than me LOL. Hopefully when I see her again I get the same treatment. Over and out.

Hanson506
10-28-14, 20:50
Has anyone here seen Pamela at Body Magic, I can't tell if the photo is legit or not. I've heard some other guys inquire not sure why there hasn't been a review yet anyone? She is in yellow dress below.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-american-staff/6791494I've seen Pamela a couple times, and mentioned her once last spring. She's fun and she's the one in the pic. PM for more details, I'd recommend her.

Brevard Newbie
10-28-14, 21:56
There was something very odd and strange about this provider Wendy and my common sense told me to stay away after a visit. I really don't like to think about it but I believe I let a man or former man jerk my dick off and try to suck my dick and that nauseates me big time. Ever time I pass her street the hairs on my neck stand up. I do not believe in false advertising and on BP where she is a prolific advertiser she needs to tell it like it is. Guess we all get schnookered once in a while. Wish there was a way to delete this from memory? Hypnosis? LOL.

BN.

That second picture is the wierdest looking "cooter" out of the thousands I have seen in my entire life. Have any of you boys actually had a chance for a detailed inspection?

Hawkeye49
10-29-14, 05:18
Have any of you fine Gents seen Jena in Vero? I'm thinking about taking the plunge since she's close.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-and-unwind-with-sensual-body-rub-40/10720365

Hodar
10-29-14, 07:24
There was something very odd and strange about this provider Wendy and my common sense told me to stay away after a visit. I really don't like to think about it but I believe I let a man or former man jerk my dick off and try to suck my dick and that nauseates me big time. Ever time I pass her street the hairs on my neck stand up. I do not believe in false advertising and on BP where she is a prolific advertiser she needs to tell it like it is. Guess we all get schnookered once in a while. Wish there was a way to delete this from memory? Hypnosis? LOL.

BN.Hey I got duped too, she jerked me off but I could not come which is odd for me, I guess I knew subconciensely something was off. I am not homophobic but she gives transgendered a bad name. I'll bet if she came clean she would get more clients who have that proclivity.

To the guy that says " I need 8 visits " ya dude keep going back to convince yourself thst she was born with that bizarre vajayjay.

I am worried that bad Kharma is coming my way for this outing but I feel it is also a mace to put concerns out there especially since she is a prolific poster in backpage bodyrub section.

RawDawg1430
10-29-14, 09:07
Sent my buddy to massage matters to and recommended Summer. From the sound of it she showed him a better time than me LOL. Hopefully when I see her again I get the same treatment. Over and out.So I've been in enough to test to the talent and although I have my favorts I seen both April and Ashley recently. April have a decent rub down, with a seductive finish starting at $100 that was well worth the the quick visit, defiantly recommend Her to anyone looking for that wild one with no shame! And Ashley, now that's one who will be hard to get an appointment with, but soo worth calling to reserve! She gave a killer massage and come play time she also started out at 100 but ened up dropping 400 and spending every bit of 2 hrs in there. This girl knows how to work it and come reload time she had me in the shower locked and loaded again in the matter of minutes! Defiantly found my flavor in the girl! Well worth the money. Anyone know about this Clair girl?

Schadenfreude
10-29-14, 11:02
Have any of you fine Gents seen Jena in Vero? I'm thinking about taking the plunge since she's close.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-and-unwind-with-sensual-body-rub-40/10720365Hawkeye, I can recommend Jena. Quiet and discrete private residence. Pictures are recent and accurate.

Tex Cobb
10-29-14, 11:41
Wendy is all woman, and a sweet one at that. Always has been and always will be. Many, repeat many, reviewers have said the same. Anyone with their head on straight can see it. I've seen her many times over the past three years, and have reported on her here quite a few times. Always the same: sweet, intelligent, somewhat talkative, and always attentive. See her website blog for her take on the recent negative comments.

http://tendertouchbyher.com/wendys-thoughts-for-the-end-of-october/

Hodar
10-29-14, 12:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AGator
10-29-14, 12:44
[Deleted by Admin]

This is why we have the "report post" button. It doesn't matter how long somebody has been a member here, if they are harassing people I'll take care of it.

A2

MrWorldwide
10-29-14, 13:37
Come to think of some years ago on my birthday I was at a restaurant in Cocoa beach with family. Summer from Massage Matters was my waitress if I'm not mistaken. Her hair was cut much shorter than. Such a sweet girl then never imagined I'd be seeing her again at a massage parlor receiving a happy ending. Don't want to be mistaken so when I see her in a week I may ask after the session. Don't want to ruin the mood.

Hawkeye49
10-30-14, 05:13
Hawkeye, I can recommend Jena. Quiet and discrete private residence. Pictures are recent and accurate.Thank you my friend!

OceanSurfer
10-30-14, 12:17
I have been to several asain places as well as a few American woman. Wendy has been on my radar a few times and I even tried to book a time a few times, but she was busy. It seems a real spit with review, most her reviews are good, but for a few years this lingering idea she is a tranny. Wish this could be proven one way or the other.

Malabar
10-30-14, 17:20
I visited her some time ago. Her advert stated she'd be wearing a bikini. Not happening, full dress. The room was cleam but the decor or ambiance did not have the slightest element of sensuality.

I was freshly showered and clean. I was completely nude on her table. She performed a very light touch body rub. The entire time, it was clear her mind was somewhere else. No interaction what-so-ever.

After about 10 minutes or so, she asked about "down there". I was not aroused in the slightest, so I said "No". A few minutes later, she wrapped up the session.

$80 for 15 minutes.

Never again.

Regards.

Mal.

Big Tommy
10-30-14, 20:23
I have seen Wendy several times in the past. My income has changed a lot here in the last year so I haven't seen in a while but I can assure you that this lovely Irish sweetheart is ALL woman!! She is is lovely to chat with and providea very unique sessions with soft sweet endings. And yes I know YMMV and not every one gets the same session as the next but to think or call her anything less than 100% woman is oh so wrong!

Modeling and photography is a passion of hers as well so please check out her web site. The photos are all so tastefully done! Also check out her Blog where she calls out HORDAR by name and states how he's done this before. Real slimy kinda thing! If she ain't your type just go see your type then that's the beauty of this fun hobby. But please don't destroy her on your way!! I hope to get in to see her over the holidays and check out the calander she mentions. Last years was great!!

Treat them well and they will treat you well!!

T.

Admin2
10-30-14, 23:40
This Wendy shit is at a fucking end. Wendy I know you read this board, if you create one more fake user name to "set things right" I'm fucking removing you from the forum and I will delete every post about you that I see.

To the guys RELENTLESSLY posting in her "defense" knock it off. If you got something good to say about her, then say it. Stop quoting the guys who don't.

I'm serious, I'll go through this thread for the last two years and remove any positive reference about her. I'm tired of reading about it and so are all the other guys that want to know about Massage Chicks besides her.

Hodar, this also includes you thanking guys that have shitty stuff to say about her.

A2

Jones1101
10-31-14, 00:14
This Wendy shit is at a fucking end. Wendy I know you read this board, if you create one more fake user name to "set things right" I'm fucking removing you from the forum and I will delete every post about you that I see.

To the guys RELENTLESSLY posting in her "defense" knock it off. If you got something good to say about her, then say it. Stop quoting the guys who don't.

I'm serious, I'll go through this thread for the last two years and remove any positive reference about her. I'm tired of reading about it and so are all the other guys that want to know about Massage Chicks besides her.

Hodar, this also includes you thanking guys that have shitty stuff to say about her.

A2Thank you. Let's find new topics.

Fl Hawk
10-31-14, 16:50
I decided to take a visit to see Sophie at the Palm Tree. While I love Asians, my quest has been to find the elusive Asian spinner, and even though I knew that Sophie was by no means the spinner type, why not go see here and find out for myself?

Well, what has generally been said about her is true. But, guys, she is not "attractive", physically at least, by any means. If you go see her, be prepared for a large lady, with equally large breasts. That said, she is very friendly and talkative. She does seem to be getting a lot of visits, so I fear her rates may be going up. I inadvertanly left out an larger tip (left in advance) than I had intended (poor eyesight in dim light), so I hope I am not contributing to her raising her fees. She did indicated she expected 80 for a quick BJ. I had left out more than that. Which she pointed out. But since I had indicated I was wanting everything, she took it all.

She performed ok. A little loose. Not the best oral by far. And much larger than I like. I am slender and large women just don't do it for me. But she was pleasant enough and that allowed me to complete my task. I left satisfied, but I doubt I will go back. For the money she will now expect from me, I can get a young and reasonably escort. But, with and AMP, there are none of the hassels that the youngsters can have.

But, in closing, please treat her well guys. She wants respect, and she is providing a needed service and thus deserves respect. She said some guy started grabbing at her during the shower. The implication is that if you don't treat her well, there will be no extras. IDK. YMMV.

Putzy
10-31-14, 21:54
Stopped in there a few nights back for the first time. Went to the back door, but showed my noob hand by knocking on the outside door, not realizing there is an inner door with a buzzer. Sunny came to the door, and let me in, and told me next time to come in and use the buzzer. So she knew I was new. Anyway, pleasant girl, probably late 30's or so. Very nice and friendly. Good body overall, smaller boobs but great nips. Opted for an hour for the standard $80 rate. TS was very good, thorough, with lots of "deep cleaning" and plenty of teasing front and back. Massage was also very good, probably better than average around here. Asked for medium pressure and she delivered right on. I don't like too hard of pressure, and never had to tell her to ease up, but she was always working it just as hard as I would want. I was impressed she got it right, for my tastes. I don't go for back walking, but I gathered she would do that if that is your preference. Massage was quite thorough, and also she spent a decent time on my feet (though I could have gone for longer). Love getting feet massage. After the flip, she was quite friendly, and even though it was my first time seeing her, she got quite comfortable with me. Overall ending was very similar to what I would expect from Candy or Julie at Sunrise (for those who know either). Of course, along the way she was complimenting all my techniques and such. Felt nice, but you know it is all BS. Whatever, she was friendly and outgoing, so had fun. After we were done having fun, cleaned up with hot towels, then brought a bottle of water along with some halloween chocolates. Nice! Met Mimi on the way out. She also seemed friendly, but a little older, shorter, and heavier. I will try her some time, just cause, but I would prefer to see Sunny again over Mimi. Sunny told me they had 3 girls working, but only 2 were on that evening. So didn't meet this other girl some of you had mentioned.

So overall, had a very fun time, comparable to going to Sunrise. It will be hard to choose which of the two to visit in the future.

Visa Benjamins
11-01-14, 07:15
[Deleted by Admin]

Which part of "knock it off" was unclear to you?

A2

DivesLong
11-01-14, 08:03

A2Thanks admin2.

WasLG
11-01-14, 22:11
I was told that there is a new girl at Sunrise named Hana (Has any one tired her yet. I like the challenge of new girls to see how far I can go and I am trying to get some intel before I go there. Thanks.

BoaterBw
11-02-14, 20:56
Guys, I was in Ft Lauderdale this weekend and had the best massage, I mean budy rub ever. It was a real massage performed by a trained professional. The woman's name is Vicky. When I arrived at her canal front home, I knocked on the door and I walked in and there she was naked and looking great for a more mature woman. She was very friendly and knew what she was doing with the massage. Before she started the rubdown, she said Hello, to my little friend then I Lauer down. Vicky is strong and gives a deep tissue massage. About halfway through the massage she took and intermission from the massage and got to know my little friend even better. Then the massage continued followed by a shower where she helped to clean the oil off of me and I cleaned her as well.

I know this is the Brevard forum, but it was worth the drive and I am looking forward to my next trip to Pompano. It was the best.

Master Diver
11-02-14, 22:09
I want to second the VIcky recommendation. Good massage, great intermission, good local, but I would call it more Pompano than Lauderdale. Vicky is mature, but that does pay off in so many ways. Stay safe.

Big Dre
11-03-14, 04:00
Not trying to nitpick but this IS the Brevard County board, and with the overflow of massage talent we have here, why would we even consider taking a 2 and a half hour drive for a massage that seems suspiciously pushed? Just my personal opinion.

DivesLong
11-03-14, 06:35
I was told that there is a new girl at Sunrise named Hana (Has any one tired her yet. I like the challenge of new girls to see how far I can go and I am trying to get some intel before I go there. Thanks.After reading this yesterday I figured was time for me to toftt and make the trip to Sunrise. Hana has been there about a week, however her talent isn't bad at all. Started with a very friendly hug and a visit by the little dog. She guided me to the table shower arm in arm as though she was taking me to the dance, very good ts skills with enough attention to the details to become comfortable with me. After the ts back in the room she proceeded to the massage with some light convoy, her English is abit hard to understand, but damn she has some very soft and smooth skin all over, natural firm see cups with a nice kitty. Took the hour (80) with some lite clock watching, ts, medium massage, full roaming leaving very happy (25). Will repeat.

BoaterBw
11-03-14, 20:59
Not trying to nitpick but this IS the Brevard County board, and with the overflow of massage talent we have here, why would we even consider taking a 2 and a half hour drive for a massage that seems suspiciously pushed? Just my personal opinion.Big Dre,

I am sure I am not the only one that gets to other cities. Being that this was not that far and that likely others on the forum head south from time to time it seemed like a good idea to share a great experience not that far away. For me it's challenging deciding on seeing someone when I am out of town and I would expect others feel the same way. Just trying to do my part.

DocSter
11-04-14, 00:09
Big Dre,

I am sure I am not the only one that gets to other cities. Being that this was not that far and that likely others on the forum head south from time to time it seemed like a good idea to share a great experience not that far away. For me it's challenging deciding on seeing someone when I am out of town and I would expect others feel the same way. Just trying to do my part.Good intel is always helpful even if not here, Vicki is one of the best massage experiences I have ever experienced, not FS but sure is nice to get my salad tossed.

If you are ever in SoFla is highly recommended.

Otto22
11-04-14, 10:40
Guys, I was in Ft Lauderdale this weekend and had the best massage, I mean budy rub ever. It was a real massage performed by a trained professional. The woman's name is Vicky. When I arrived at her canal front home, I knocked on the door and I walked in and there she was naked and looking great for a more mature woman. She was very friendly and knew what she was doing with the massage. Before she started the rubdown, she said Hello, to my little friend then I Lauer down. Vicky is strong and gives a deep tissue massage. About halfway through the massage she took and intermission from the massage and got to know my little friend even better. Then the massage continued followed by a shower where she helped to clean the oil off of me and I cleaned her as well.

I know this is the Brevard forum, but it was worth the drive and I am looking forward to my next trip to Pompano. It was the best.Do you have contact information on Vicky? PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

Otto22.

Tex Cobb
11-04-14, 13:03
Do you have contact information on Vicky? PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

Otto22.http://www.vickysrealrubstretch.com/

Cesar Romero
11-05-14, 08:57
I was on the East Coast and stopped in to see Sophia at Palm Tree Spa. It is next to a paver place on 1. Took a steam in the sauna for a bit and then onto a very playful table shower. Sophia speaks excellent English and is very friendly. If you are a boob man she is your provider. She has one of the nicest natural racks I have seen. I say natural because later in the session they came out to play.

One of the things about Sophia that I appreciate is the massage. She actually is quite talented at it. Many places you go you must choose between the massage or the stress relief but not here. Great massage is followed by a stress relief program that meets your needs.

Massage was done and time for the flip. I put my money down before the shower so there was no mystery to what I was in the mood for. She responded with a great session. Everything covered but very very good. I am sometimes tricky to finish but she got the job done. She is not a clock watcher and when we finished she was not in a hurry to move me along. I have seen her a few times which maybe the trick to getting outstanding service. She is a peach.

This is my favorite reason to drive across the state.

Jeff0595
11-05-14, 16:48
Fell asleep at Massage Matters this SUMMER. Would recommend. I thought she was a decent human being who I connected with. Massage and a show set me back eighty plus house fee.

Does anyone have any information about the independent brunette massage therapist who has been advertising on back page for a while now? She is located in Satellite Beach.

FunHobby69
11-05-14, 18:13
After reading this yesterday I figured was time for me to toftt and make the trip to Sunrise. Hana has been there about a week, however her talent isn't bad at all. Started with a very friendly hug and a visit by the little dog. She guided me to the table shower arm in arm as though she was taking me to the dance, very good ts skills with enough attention to the details to become comfortable with me. After the ts back in the room she proceeded to the massage with some light convoy, her English is abit hard to understand, but damn she has some very soft and smooth skin all over, natural firm see cups with a nice kitty. Took the hour (80) with some lite clock watching, ts, medium massage, full roaming leaving very happy (25). Will repeat.Not officially TOFTT, but stopped in today to see my all time favorite Candi. Was disappointed she would not be in until 6 pm; so I requested Hana. Had read the above review so it was not a complete leap of faith. Paid the house fee, got into my TS clothing, or lack therefore, and was greeted in the room by Hana. Physical, not quite my type. A little bit on the pudgy side, not the greatest of faces. But she was sweet with a nice hug and lead me back to the shower holding hands. I second the very good TS skills. It was as if she could read my mind, or at least my body language; spending considerable amount of time in my favorite spots. She definitely has experience in this regard. She said she knew me and I felt like My bung hole had experienced those roaming fingers before. Maybe she came from another AMP. Don't know, but she definitely isn't fresh off the boat. I opted for a soft massage first. She continued to pay special attention to my problem spots throughout. So much so, I could not wait for the signal to flip. Plenty of roaming followed. Definitely not see cups as in the above review, likely be. Starting to think maybe another new girl working there and they told me it was Hana. This girl had an ass you could grab onto which is a bit refreshing in an AMP. Didn't want to push envelope first time, so no kitty action, but I think it is available. The finish was outstanding, very slow, non mechanical, the way I like it to be so I can build to a volcanic explosion. Finished with nice cleanup, hot towels, turned back over and got a very good medium message on my back. Would repeat in a jam, but Candi is my go to girl. Of course it was all a dream, just saying. FH69.

BallBustinTwo
11-05-14, 19:20
Dreams of Pamela an Lynn exotic sensual and both sur made my night. Will be back while in town to visit Bm.

DivesLong
11-06-14, 01:27
Not officially TOFTT, but stopped in today to see my all time favorite Candi. Was disappointed she would not be in until 6 pm; so I requested Hana. Had read the above review so it was not a complete leap of faith. Paid the house fee, got into my TS clothing, or lack therefore, and was greeted in the room by Hana. Physical, not quite my type. A little bit on the pudgy side, not the greatest of faces. But she was sweet with a nice hug and lead me back to the shower holding hands. I second the very good TS skills. It was as if she could read my mind, or at least my body language; spending considerable amount of time in my favorite spots. She definitely has experience in this regard. She said she knew me and I felt like My bung hole had experienced those roaming fingers before. Maybe she came from another AMP. Don't know, but she definitely isn't fresh off the boat. I opted for a soft massage first. She continued to pay special attention to my problem spots throughout. So much so, I could not wait for the signal to flip. Plenty of roaming followed. Definitely not see cups as in the above review, likely be. Starting to think maybe another new girl working there and they told me it was Hana. This girl had an ass you could grab onto which is a bit refreshing in an AMP. Didn't want to push envelope first time, so no kitty action, but I think it is available. The finish was outstanding, very slow, non mechanical, the way I like it to be so I can build to a volcanic explosion. Finished with nice cleanup, hot towels, turned back over and got a very good medium message on my back. Would repeat in a jam, but Candi is my go to girl. Of course it was all a dream, just saying. FH69.Your description fits, I've always been lousy at sizing tots, if you seen my glasses you'd understand. But the rest of the description sounds like you got the same hanna I got.

Fl Hawk
11-07-14, 12:08
I have visited King a few times and though Sunrise has been my favorite, I didn't feel like driving all up there. I find that King generally has reasonably pretty girls who provide the standard service, but nothing more. (Except that if you have, er, some troubles finishing, they will bring in a second girl to help out). I had seen Sophie a week previously and, while the service was great as I reported, I simply had to have someone with a better figure, even if without the extras. Mya fit the bill very well.

This was my first visit to King in probably over a year after. Mya met me up front and took me back to the room. I noted that the changing area up front with the lockers was gone. Now, you are taken directly to the room. There, you remove your clothes (no chair and only a small table, so I folded them up and sit them on the floor on top of my shoes). She came back and took me by the hand and led me to the shower. Mya is probably in her mid 30's but has a super attractive, petite body. She was in shorts, and guys, she has an awesome set of legs and very cute figure. I try to give honest assessments, and I will mention she does have a tiny bit of fat in her waist area in the front, but it was not all that noticeable and I mention it only for the picky types. I don't really recall seeing any girl at Sunrise having a better figure.

She gave a really nice shower and paid proper attention to the areas that needed attention. The massage was nice and she did not object to any roaming. I didn't push the roaming, being a first visit, but legs and butt were fine, and they were firm and fine. After the flip, roaming up higher was allowed, though she never removed any clothing. She is small up there, but soft and the giggled when I touched them. She started after the flip doing this fluttering thing over my body that was so erotic, and the HJ was well done. Everything thereafter was standard.

Her English is ok, and I admit I left quite satisfied despite there being no extras. There was a slight spark of attraction towards her, caused undoubtedly by her looks. I have no idea if she provides more on subsequent visits. I tend to think more roaming would be acceptable once she gets to know you, but probably not much more. Her older sister works there too, but I did not see her.

I will probably go see her again. If you want a cute Korean girl, mid 30's, great legs and figure with standard AMP service, I can easily recommend Mya.

Kevoneinfl
11-07-14, 22:08
Only one report of the new Oriental massage at 192/ minton / wickam so dreamed I was hoping MM was open but they closed so thought why the hell not. At worst could get a nice massage with a HJ HE. Walked in, short mamasan behind desk, called out back to another short lady but she was younger and better looking, short thin with nice be cups, nice backside. Little chunk in the waist but not bad. . Said her name was Amy. As we walked back to the room I was playfull and "handsy" She had nice short shorts and nice legs. Got underessed in room. Table not locked down but a big a room. Of course did TS, where I let my hands roam a bit while she washed me. Nice thourough washing, playfull and fun. All clean went back to room. Went medium massage and had choice of oil, or power (she didn't understand nither) so did oil. Nice medium massage, from shoulders to ass. THen from feet to ass. Playful, nice undercarriage work as I lay on my front. Flipped and onto the negotaiton. As she played with me she asked good tip?. I only brought so much thinking it wasnt going to be this good. As we discussed it she was LFK and nibbling my chin. Came up with a good tip / fun ratio and off we went. Senior members can pm for more info. I do suggest you go in for a visit. Had more fun then I thought. Pricey for Sunrise / palm tree type service but I dreamed left happy.

WJzipper
11-07-14, 23:18
Who are the new ladies in the MM pics? I recognize Jen and Ashley.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/do-you-like-having-a-choice-pick-now-open-t11pmcamilla-ashley-summer-april-clair-321-327-8940/8817350

DivesLong
11-07-14, 23:34
Only one report of the new Oriental massage at 192/ minton / wickam so dreamed I was hoping MM was open but they closed so thought why the hell not. At worst could get a nice massage with a HJ HE. Walked in, short mamasan behind desk, called out back to another short lady but she was younger and better looking, short thin with nice be cups, nice backside. Little chunk in the waist but not bad. . Said her name was Amy. As we walked back to the room I was playfull and "handsy" She had nice short shorts and nice legs. Got underessed in room. Table not locked down but a big a room. Of course did TS, where I let my hands roam a bit while she washed me. Nice thourough washing, playfull and fun. All clean went back to room. Went medium massage and had choice of oil, or power (she didn't understand nither) so did oil. Nice medium massage, from shoulders to ass. THen from feet to ass. Playful, nice undercarriage work as I lay on my front. Flipped and onto the negotaiton. As she played with me she asked good tip?. I only brought so much thinking it wasnt going to be this good. As we discussed it she was LFK and nibbling my chin. Came up with a good tip / fun ratio and off we went. Senior members can pm for more info. I do suggest you go in for a visit. Had more fun then I thought. Pricey for Sunrise / palm tree type service but I dreamed left happy.When I went in there they had just opened, sort of figured eventually it would get better. Glad you tried it out and reported the service has gotten better, I shall give it another go!

LovePearz
11-08-14, 11:10
Had a free afternoon and wanted a rub w / FS. In my lurking I'd seen that Palm Tree had decent reports so I dropped in. They took me back to a room, then the girl came back in and said no one would be available for 40 minutes or so. I'm guessing she thought I look like Uncle LEO. I've spent some time in the gym and have been told more than once that I have that look.

Headed back down 1 and came across King. I remembered the lukewarm reports but stopped in anyway because the other head was doing the thinking. I saw Lucy, and the reports didn't lie. TS was okay and massage was okay, but no oil / lotion. I tipped way too much ahead of time hoping for a little more on the flip. I got HE with FIV. See'est la vie.

I've been back a few times since it's convenient. I have to say this, perseverance and that first tip definitely paid off because Lucy took fantastic care of me last time. She said she was going on vacation but would be back in a few weeks. I'll be going back.

JustANewbee
11-08-14, 23:56
This is a late post, maybe 2-3 weeks old, trying to catch up. Since Julie is gone trying to find a new solid alternate, don't think that will ever happen. Anyway standard door fee, good medium massage, asked for FS, BJ no go. I told her I would give a good tip she just shoo her head no. Standard finish, standard tip, probably will not repeat. I know MM delivers however pretty expensive.

Berasko32
11-09-14, 12:56
Been a while since I posted so figured I'd add about a couple recent trips.

Went up to King Spa about a month ago. Can't remember the name of the girl I got. She might not have given it. Noticed the changing room is gone. But can still park and enter from the back of the building, something wich I prefer as opposed to arking in view of the street. TS was pleasant with plenty of roaming and extra attention to important areas. Asked for a medium massage, got somewhere between medium and hard. Think she could definitely work out all the knots on a hard massage no problems. Over all the massage was great. Then lots of play preflip. She was really good with the tease. After the flip started out pretty standard but managed to get a little daty with lots of roaming. Deff one of my best visits to king.

888 spa in vero. Stoped in and got a very petite girl in her late 20's early 30's (my guess not good guessing age) went by the name of apple. They have a TS now wich you can either have before or after massage. I opted for before as I prefer that. TS was very playful with some light roaming allowed. Back to room for massage. Massage was ok if you like light to medium. Not sure if she can do a hard massage well if that's what you want. Light teasing before the flip. After flip pretty standard wth only light roaming allowed. Hinted that more available on future visits. (I'm thinking she might have been worried I wouldn't tip enough next time I'm going to try leaving tip on table ahead of time see how it works out).

Berasko32
11-10-14, 00:32
Who are the new ladies in the MM pics? I recognize Jen and Ashley.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/do-you-like-having-a-choice-pick-now-open-t11pmcamilla-ashley-summer-april-clair-321-327-8940/8817350The top pic is clair. Seen her before last year, had good time. Not sure other. Wish they had a pic of summer based of reviews I might try her next time I go or ashley if she's not available.

RawDawg1430
11-10-14, 02:50
The top pic is clair. Seen her before last year, had good time. Not sure other. Wish they had a pic of summer based of reviews I might try her next time I go or ashley if she's not available.So I've met Clair and had a few sessions with Summer but how do Who I'm really getting between Ashley and Jen? From what I get from something time insiders is Jen is an old client kinda girl, she likes her men old and tent to date them out side of work, as where Ashley is all about they money and will do what ever it takes to keep it coming. I know that Jen and Ashley are sisters, But which one gives the best all around treatment? And does anyone know first hand if Jen gives full treatments? Someone had to know of Jen has a full menu as much as she's been around even before she's owned her own Massage Parlor. LOL. I don't know all the details but just want to put the fact that if you do catch Jen a good day and she is offering make sure you got your wallet and it's fullllll when you start because before you know it she will done jerked a good 500 out of ya and has ya primed for a gold member! I paid 700 and alright yes I paid wayyyyy to much for Jens services I think I got pleasures knowing I Fucked the Owner. Only bad thing I can say is Jen did seems to have a smell like burnt condom inside her so ether she's so wore out she can't feel the fact that she'd as dry as a popcorn fart, or she just doesn't care that she had fucked 20 guys in the last few hours Lll to jet her clients happy, happy, happy!

NewHobbyforMe
11-10-14, 15:01
So I've met Clair and had a few sessions with Summer but how do Who I'm really getting between Ashley and Jen? From what I get from something time insiders is Jen is an old client kinda girl, she likes her men old and tent to date them out side of work, as where Ashley is all about they money and will do what ever it takes to keep it coming. I know that Jen and Ashley are sisters, But which one gives the best all around treatment? And does anyone know first hand if Jen gives full treatments? Someone had to know of Jen has a full menu as much as she's been around even before she's owned her own Massage Parlor. LOL. I don't know all the details but just want to put the fact that if you do catch Jen a good day and she is offering make sure you got your wallet and it's fullllll when you start because before you know it she will done jerked a good 500 out of ya and has ya primed for a gold member! I paid 700 and alright yes I paid wayyyyy to much for Jens services I think I got pleasures knowing I Fucked the Owner. Only bad thing I can say is Jen did seems to have a smell like burnt condom inside her so ether she's so wore out she can't feel the fact that she'd as dry as a popcorn fart, or she just doesn't care that she had fucked 20 guys in the last few hours Lll to jet her clients happy, happy, happy!I've had several dreams with Jen, past time was about 4 monthes back. At that time, and the previous times with her, she was negotiable. We had "full" dreams for the house fee plus $. 40 usually. You should be able to find my previous reviews on her. Good luck!

-new hobby.

WasLG
11-10-14, 15:40
After DivesLong took one for the team I also decided to try Hana at Sunrise. Pretty much all the reviews are accurate. She is a little pudgy but overall pleasant to the eye (I have yellow fever). She is very playful and the TS was thorough. I did requested a hard massage which I got and the teasing before the flip was long, which I liked a lot. HE and clean up. Left happy and will repeat.

Brevard Newbie
11-10-14, 16:20
Jenn is a former PMC girl. I forgot the name she used at PMC but that is where she picked up her experience.

So I've met Clair and had a few sessions with Summer but how do Who I'm really getting between Ashley and Jen? From what I get from something time insiders is Jen is an old client kinda girl, she likes her men old and tent to date them out side of work, as where Ashley is all about they money and will do what ever it takes to keep it coming. I know that Jen and Ashley are sisters, But which one gives the best all around treatment? And does anyone know first hand if Jen gives full treatments? Someone had to know of Jen has a full menu as much as she's been around even before she's owned her own Massage Parlor. LOL. I don't know all the details but just want to put the fact that if you do catch Jen a good day and she is offering make sure you got your wallet and it's fullllll when you start because before you know it she will done jerked a good 500 out of ya and has ya primed for a gold member! I paid 700 and alright yes I paid wayyyyy to much for Jens services I think I got pleasures knowing I Fucked the Owner. Only bad thing I can say is Jen did seems to have a smell like burnt condom inside her so ether she's so wore out she can't feel the fact that she'd as dry as a popcorn fart, or she just doesn't care that she had fucked 20 guys in the last few hours Lll to jet her clients happy, happy, happy!

MrWorldwide
11-10-14, 16:21
So I've met Clair and had a few sessions with Summer but how do Who I'm really getting between Ashley and Jen? From what I get from something time insiders is Jen is an old client kinda girl, she likes her men old and tent to date them out side of work, as where Ashley is all about they money and will do what ever it takes to keep it coming. I know that Jen and Ashley are sisters, But which one gives the best all around treatment? And does anyone know first hand if Jen gives full treatments? Someone had to know of Jen has a full menu as much as she's been around even before she's owned her own Massage Parlor. LOL. I don't know all the details but just want to put the fact that if you do catch Jen a good day and she is offering make sure you got your wallet and it's fullllll when you start because before you know it she will done jerked a good 500 out of ya and has ya primed for a gold member! I paid 700 and alright yes I paid wayyyyy to much for Jens services I think I got pleasures knowing I Fucked the Owner. Only bad thing I can say is Jen did seems to have a smell like burnt condom inside her so ether she's so wore out she can't feel the fact that she'd as dry as a popcorn fart, or she just doesn't care that she had fucked 20 guys in the last few hours Lll to jet her clients happy, happy, happy!I like Summer, no offesnse to the other girls but she is more of a human being and doesn't treat her clients like a number. She seduces you both physically and mentally and you lose track of time with her. Summer makes sure you get out of the equation every dollar you spent so I give her an A plus on professionalism and customer service.

RawDawg1430
11-10-14, 16:31
Jenn is a former PMC girl. I forgot the name she used at PMC but that is where she picked up her experience.When you say "Jenn a former PMC Girl" is that the place near the Pineda causeway?

Brevard Newbie
11-10-14, 21:50
When you say "Jenn a former PMC Girl" is that the place near the Pineda causeway?PMC was Paradise Mens Club located on 192 in W Melbourne. It was a famous landmark for years in Brevard. Was closed down several years ago by the Sheriff's Dept.

Viking321
11-10-14, 21:55
PMC was Paradise Mens Club located on 192 in W Melbourne. It was a famous landmark for years in Brevard. Was closed down several years ago by the Sheriff's Dept.I miss paradise. Always had a good time.

Kevoneinfl
11-10-14, 22:04

Only one report of the new Oriental massage at 192/ minton / wickam so dreamed I was hoping MM was open but they closed so thought why the hell not. At worst could get a nice massage with a HJ HE. Walked in, short mamasan behind desk, called out back to another short lady but she was younger and better looking, short thin with nice be cups, nice backside. Little chunk in the waist but not bad. . Said her name was Amy. As we walked back to the room I was playfull and "handsy" She had nice short shorts and nice legs. Got underessed in room. Table not locked down but a big a room. Of course did TS, where I let my hands roam a bit while she washed me. Nice thourough washing, playfull and fun. All clean went back to room. Went medium massage and had choice of oil, or power (she didn't understand nither) so did oil. Nice medium massage, from shoulders to ass. THen from feet to ass. Playful, nice undercarriage work as I lay on my front. Flipped and onto the negotaiton. As she played with me she asked good tip?. I only brought so much thinking it wasnt going to be this good. As we discussed it she was LFK and nibbling my chin. Came up with a good tip / fun ratio and off we went. Senior members can pm for more info. I do suggest you go in for a visit. Had more fun then I thought. Pricey for Sunrise / palm tree type service but I dreamed left happy.

Jones1101
11-10-14, 23:58
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/touch-of-heaven-massage-spa-aka-hands-of-gold-lilyana/11466724

Has anyone tried her at this new place? She always had a limited menu when she worked out of her place, but gave a great massage with a HE. I see me making a visit soon, if nothing else, just to have her give me a great massage.

Brevard Newbie
11-11-14, 04:16
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/touch-of-heaven-massage-spa-aka-hands-of-gold-lilyana/11466724

Has anyone tried her at this new place? She always had a limited menu when she worked out of her place, but gave a great massage with a HE. I see me making a visit soon, if nothing else, just to have her give me a great massage.Lilyana was in PB for years working out of her apartment. She and her sister Jewel used to do doubles. Lilyana is a big time YMMV. Expect a massage with a HE but normally all her clothes stay on and no touching. Her special of $40 looks enticing. The current pictures on BP do not do her any justice. I think with Lilyana it is all about chemistry between her and the client.

BN.

Count
11-11-14, 14:19
She definitely IS YMMV. One time it is complete hands off with comments like "I am a masseuse, not an escort), another she would remove her top for extra but no touch, and even once went bottomless when I did 4 hands with her sister, but no touch. Her sister is NOT attractive to me, and is MUCH larger, and heavily tatted, whereas Liliana has beautiful skin and body. I think I even was allowed to roam upstairs once. She has real nice tiny titties, but has VERY thick, coarse hairy nether regions, nicely groomed. I would love to try full service if it came on the menu. She is always pleasant. I am surprised she lasted as long as she did at her apartment. There must have been a LOT of traffic! I would love to hear a current report of what is on the menu.

Lilyana was in PB for years working out of her apartment. She and her sister Jewel used to do doubles. Lilyana is a big time YMMV. Expect a massage with a HE but normally all her clothes stay on and no touching. Her special of $40 looks enticing. The current pictures on BP do not do her any justice. I think with Lilyana it is all about chemistry between her and the client.

BN.

NewHobbyforMe
11-12-14, 16:40
Lilyana was in PB for years working out of her apartment. She and her sister Jewel used to do doubles. Lilyana is a big time YMMV. Expect a massage with a HE but normally all her clothes stay on and no touching. Her special of $40 looks enticing. The current pictures on BP do not do her any justice. I think with Lilyana it is all about chemistry between her and the client.

BN.Thought I would TOFTT at her new location. Seemed totally legit. She said she did at one time, mentioned the fiance again, and said not anymore. She said she plans on going new girls and if anyone does anything she'll fire them. Asked that I put this on the board. She did give an amazing massage, but that was it.

FLhawk
11-12-14, 21:15
Lately, I have had a hankering for Asian. (Note that I have made several posts lamenting the lack of spinner-type Asians in the area, both AMPs and escorts, especially after the Millennia Malls girls left Orlando.) Another hobbyist here gracious recommend Aylee at Massage Heaven, as probably being the type of girl I was interested in seeing. I had never been there before so, with that recommendation, I decided to go see for myself.

Arriving after sunset, I entered via the back and was met by a very pretty girl indeed. She had a very cute face and quite nice body. Was this Aylee? I asked and, no she was Sunny, but Aylee was nearly done with a current client. If I wanted to see Aylee, she could go on and give me a shower if I wanted. I thought about the pros and cons, but Sunny was looking hot and if she showered me, then we could get to know and trust each other a little, which might come in handy if Aylee wasn't my girl.

The shower was very nice with as much playful activity as any AMP has ever provided there. She definitely proved that my mechanicals were functional. From my few minutes with her, I can understand why so many guys like her. As the shower concluded, I was even considering continuing the session with her and not wait for Aylee. But, as we came out of the shower, Aylee appeared and, wow, she was hot! Yes, this was the Asian girl I had been looking for! (More about her looks later.).

Moving on to the massage, it was pretty standard. She wore shorts and a top and there was no objection to some roaming of her legs and waist during the massage. Just prior to the flip, she removed her top and got up on the table to allow her hair and breasts to just kiss my back, which was very stimulating. Right after that came the flip came and I could get a much better look at her. Her figure was a 10 – awesome. Her face probably close to a 9, with super soft hair. As I write this, I really can't remember what I estimated her age to be. Early 30's maybe, but with a body of a 21 year old. Boobs were fake, but soft and nicely done and roaming was allowed. Clearly, Aylee was model material. I commented several times to her how beautiful she was. It was hard for me to keep from drooling. She was appreciative of the comments, but I think she has heard it all plenty of times before. Sorry if I seem too gushing here. You can read my previous posts and see that I don't generally gush. But why this girl has to work at an AMP I don't know. She could be married to some rich dude. I really don't see how she will be working in this profession much longer.

Anyway, moving on to the finish. Her technique here was maybe average. Her looks certainly had my full attention and when the HE started, I was quickly on the verge of. . To prolong the session, as I loved having this hot woman do what she was doing, and me to continue to touch her and be amazed at her body, I sort of had to think of physics equations for a bit. Unfortunately, my doing that kind of turned off the plumbing, if you know what I mean. She kept trying and trying until I really just got numb and in frustration with myself and despair, told her to stop. She was a little exasperated, as I suppose this had never happened to her! I was lamenting that she was so hot that I couldn't believe that I couldn't complete my task. And as she was cleaning me up and dressing, I continued to droll at her body and wonder why I had had failed. I don't blame this on her, but I had hoped for some soft moans or something from her.

I tend to think that Aylee will not provide extras. I started to broach the subject her lying down on the table, to which she said No before I even finished saying what I was going to ask for. Anyway, I highly recommend Aylee if you like model-material Asian girls. I know I will be back to see her, though I think I might first try Sunny. I think she might be a bit more sexy in her sessions.

Leaving the place, Aylee brought me a small bottle of water, a mint and a piece of chocolate. We shared a hug which was unemotional on her part, then I departed. (And see, while I will "gush" where warranted, I still strive for accurate reviews.).

I went to my car and sat there for a few minutes, highly frustrated. Frustrated that my body's plumping failed me (mechanically all was fine! And frustrated from being so excited and not being relieved. So, what to do? I still had my craving for Asian, so the Inner Room was out. Well, Suntree was just up the street. I have not been there since before Julie left. At that time, she had recommended Candi, saying she would do the things she did. I have also read about some of the other new girls there so, why not go to Suntree? I knew that my numbness would give away by then and all would work out, and I still had cash (a dangerous thing in these situations), so down the street I went.

My time with brand-new girl Mya will be presented in part 2. That may take me an hour to days to complete so, in brief, Mya gives the Sunrise standard. Average in looks, she was a bit more sensual than Aylee during the HE. Did she succeed in relieving my frustration? Stay tuned. (But yes, I can recommend Mya.).

TwoWheelTourer
11-12-14, 21:24

BN.Her $40 special didn't last long. Intro price is up to $50 now.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/touch-of-heaven-aka-hands-of-gold-lilyana/11470711

Brevard Newbie
11-13-14, 04:30
Her $40 special didn't last long. Intro price is up to $50 now.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/touch-of-heaven-aka-hands-of-gold-lilyana/11470711There went the "enticement" guys. LOL.

I have seen her a few times but never got a warm and fuzzy feeling. Last time during I saw her, a few years ago, during the jerk off I touched her leg and she said, "You didn't ask permission to touch me!" Gezzz, talk about a turn off but still left happy.

Fl Hawk
11-13-14, 18:31
Note: I ended up with two user names, and I inadvertently used the wrong one when posting Part 1. No big deal from my point, but for the astute observer you may notice the difference and wonder what is going on. Both names are me, and I apologize for any confusion. If the moderator wishes to delete the other user name so I won't make this mistake again, that is fine with me.

When I left off, I had just seeng Aylee at Massage Heaven and washeading to Sunrise. Aylee was beautiful and did a good job, but my own mental condition conspired against me, leaving me frustrated but still confident that, after a cool down period, I could correct the plumbing issue that had plagued me.

I arrived at the Suntree with no plan to see any particular girl. Perhaps I should have asked for Candi when I arrived, who was the girl that Julie had recommended for me some months earlier, but the girl who met me was pretty enough, but was one whose name I did not recognize, so why not TOFTT? Oh, her name was Mya and, I learned, she had only been there a few days, having arrived from California. I was a little concerned about getting a newbe, but she had worked in massage places out there, and I soon learned, I had nothing to be concerned about.

She, like all of these girls it seems, was Korean. Pretty, late 30's I suppose, and reasonably attractive. Nothing like Aylee or Sunny, but certainly not unattractive. On the way to the shower, I was having some trouble with my towel staying in place and I ended up flashing Candi, who was in her room with her dog. She laughed, and I thought she looked really nice. Kind of wished I had asked for her, but I was willing to see what Mya would do.

The shower was at least average. Like with Sunny, she was very playful and she smiled and giggled a lot. Lots of attention was directed to where it was needed. She certainly got the juices starting to flow again, which was a good sign.

While I didn't used to set out a tip in advance, I have been experimenting with doing so recently. I don't see that it is helping so I will probably stop. Anyway, back in the room, I asked for a medium massage and hers was a little light, but she did ok. It was nothing all that special, but still nice. I really didn't need a second massage for the evening, but Mya allowed for roaming of her legs, waist and butt, so it was ok. Prior to the flip, though, she made some really erotic moves on me, reaching down below to get things moving. As with Aylee, the mechanicals were working well and, when the flip came, everything was at full attention. She did not removing any clothes, but had no objection to some upper roaming of the chest area, even giggling as I explored. Bee sized and soft. She made soft moaning sounds and was doing really good with the HJ. She would move her head down as if she was about to do oral, making a quick kiss once, promoting me to say there would be an extra tip if she kept that up. She did not, only smiling at me. Maybe she didn't understand or maybe she does not do that all or maybe she will later, I don't know and I didn't press it. For a first visit, I feel you should take it slow and easy.

Anyway, as the session continued the pressure in the old plumbing system started activating and we had a successful outcome. She cleaned me up, gave another very fast kiss down there, finished the massage, and it was time to leave. We did share a regular kiss before leaving.

Are extras available from her? Beats me. I think it is a possibility, especially with her coming from California, though I have no idea if they are more liberal out there or not, or how much the house rules are enforced.

I do indeed recommend Mya, though I think I will see Sunny, Aylee and Candi before going back to her, even if I were to learn extras are provided. But certainly, if you arrive at Sunrise and she is available, then you should see her. If you go in expecting the Sunrise standard, you will leave happy.

Of course, none of the sexy stuff actually happened. The massage put me to sleep and I am reporting what I dreamed.

Waterboy887
11-14-14, 22:41
Was visiting friends in Melbourne, decided to try out sunrise. Hana is nice on the eyes. Her English is minimal but she gets by. She told me I looked like a baby. Nice of her but in my 40's. She took my hand and escorted me into the massage room. Gave her. 8 for the hr. I got into my birthday suit. She came back and led me to the TS. TS was short but got the job done. She was in a frisky mood. I asked her for a hard massage and she did not disappoint. She did a nice foot massage. After negotiations, performed a nice ST. She was very into it. She earned her flowers because took longer than expected. When I'm in the area, I will see Hana. Tip. 4. Would have giving. 5 but that's all I had. I went in the afternoon. I saw some guy loitering around by the sidewalk toward the main ave. Maybe a bum or a construction worker drinking a beer. Idk.

HyperBa
11-15-14, 12:17
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oriental-massage-321-537-0816/10964332Was there the other day. I was left by myself for many times (never had this at any other AMP). One time was over 10 min I think they were having a threeway for 10+ min in the other room because the doorbell rang and off she went then came back and said sorry few more min then was out of breath!! LOL. Seemed short on girls. I think her name was amy. She did a nice walk on back. Senior members my pm me questions.

Fl Hawk
11-15-14, 18:05
Oops. Seems I mixed up Sunrise with Sun Tree in my report! Everywhere I said Sun Tree, I meant Sunrise! So sorry about that! Don't know how that happened.

So, again, I am referring to Mya (and Candi) of Sunrise in Cape Canaveral. I have never known the Sun Tree to have cute spinners.

JustANewbee
11-16-14, 01:09
Went to BM for the very first time. I opted for $65.00 for 45. Didn't want TS or Jacuzzi. Very nice room set up, nice lights, good music, but then the massage therapist. There was only one therapist there. I pretty much wanted to bale as soon as I realized my situation. Very good massage, the flip was early, ok by me. She asked how did I want to relax, I said BJ. First time ever, there was no way I was going to FS,. No roaming didn't want to. She actually asked me to touch her as she took off her top. She said 100,150, or 200. I said well 100. Very good oral skills. Not sure I'll return, she said most of the girls won't work with you on price. I am missing Julie from sunrise. Brevard really sucks compared to other markets, the girls aren't nearly as nice or pretty and the prices are higher. I am comparing, South Florida, Tampa, and Vegas. Won't elaborate here, don't want to be overtly mean. Stay safe.
On there web page they "guarantee you won't be disappointed" I think most guys would be pretty disappointed. Just sayn

Waterboy887
11-16-14, 01:10
I come from spa hunters. ST means standard tug over there. So I should have said got HJ from Hanna. Sorry for the confusion.

Was visiting friends in Melbourne, decided to try out sunrise. Hana is nice on the eyes. Her English is minimal but she gets by. She told me I looked like a baby. Nice of her but in my 40's. She took my hand and escorted me into the massage room. Gave her. 8 for the hr. I got into my birthday suit. She came back and led me to the TS. TS was short but got the job done. She was in a frisky mood. I asked her for a hard massage and she did not disappoint. She did a nice foot massage. After negotiations, performed a nice ST. She was very into it. She earned her flowers because took longer than expected. When I'm in the area, I will see Hana. Tip. 4. Would have giving. 5 but that's all I had. I went in the afternoon. I saw some guy loitering around by the sidewalk toward the main ave. Maybe a bum or a construction worker drinking a beer. Idk.

Putzy
11-17-14, 00:08
I haven't heard anything about this place in a very long time, so decided to check it out today. I used to go there all the time, before the places in Cocoa Beach opened up. But the last couple times I went there, over a couple years ago, weren't that great, so I stopped going. Was met at the door by Sunny. Mid-40's probably, average body. Nothing to write home about, but nothing to complain about either. Pleasant girl. I opted for 1/2 hour for $60. Wasn't going to get a TS, since I had just showered, but she seemed disappointed, so I changed my mind. And glad I did too. Probably one of the best TS I have had. Spent a long time, and got very clean, deeply so. And she made sure to go over and over (or under?) to make sure she was thorough. Some girls / places don't even like to give you TS on 1/2 hour visits, but this girl was happy to keep me in there for what was close to 10 minutes or so. On way back to the room, we ran into another girl, who seemed to recognize me (didn't get her name). I didn't really recognize her, but she said something to Sunny in Chinese (Korean?) and once back in the room, she told me the other girl said she remembered me and to treat me right. Ok, sounds good to me. And she did treat me right. Asked for soft touch, which she obliged. Suitable amount of teasing and such. She stopped at one point, dimmed the lights down low (always a good sign) and then I heard what I thought was her getting a towel out. Wrong! Suddenly she was using her natural assets to massage my back. Well, she was not shy at all. After the flip, she was even less shy. Had a good time. Not Palm Tree good, but darn near close with some simulated cowgirl action. After the ending, she cleaned me up with hot towel, then washed her hands and gave me a nice (but short. Only 1/2 hour after all) head massage. She didn't ask for any particular tip, and happily accepted what I offered without counting it. I like to fold it in half, as it's hard to count at a glance, just to see if they will unfold to count it. She did not. No water was offered, unfortunately, as I could have used some refreshment. So it was a pleasantly surprising and fun trip to Tokyo. I will return if in the area and looking for some fun.

WasLG
11-18-14, 01:33
I really share JustaNewbee feelings. The area has lost one of the best AMP providers ever when Julie from Sunrise left. For those that never had the pleasure of spending time with her what I think made her unique was that she made you feel like a GF. Her English was not bad, a nice body (although I like the Candi body more) but she always had a smile in her face and make you feel like you where the only one, talk about a fantasy. I still visit Sunrise and I feel that Candi is trying to fill Julie's shoes. Her biggest problem is her English but as she practice I feel that you will get a similar experience as with Julie. Candi is friendly (at least to me) and for me I like her body better. Just my opinion.

Hanson506
11-20-14, 17:08
I miss Julie like many others. I do believe though that the service at Massage Heaven is the best in a post Julie world. I saw Jenny there recently and the service reminded me of the good times I used to have at Sunrise.

Jones1101
11-20-14, 18:48
I stopped in the other day (did not get a name). There were 2 girls there and looked pretty similar to each other. Was taken arm in arm to the back for my shower. It was ok, not the best, but covered all the main points. After a half assed towel dry, we walk the arm and arm back to the room. Asked for a hard massage. She was doing an ok job, and then she started to play. I felt its was a bit early in my session, but I was enjoying so went with it. My hands were roaming the best they could with her sitting a bit behind me while I was still on my stomach. Had me flip and proceeded with the standard HE, mild roaming was allowed, but did not push too far. After cleaned up, and I thought was done, but she had me flip back to my stomach and continue the massage. After a bit, did the flip again to massage the front. She even offered to give a 2nd HE, but did not have it in me. Guess I was confused but the more I think back on it, the more I enjoyed.

GalWatcher
11-22-14, 10:27
Found myself Beachside last night and decided to dream at Sunrise. I didn't ask for anyone in particular, just lucked in to "Candy" being available. TS was very nice, paying particular attention to certain areas. Back to the massage room. She ridiculed me for only wanting a "medium" massage. I should add that Candy is quite funny and sarcastic in a good way. Kept me laughing throughout the dream. On to the flip where a certain amount of roaming was allowed, but I didn't push it any further. Very nice finish, hot towel cleanup, water was offered, definitely will repeat again. It's probably been 10-months since I went to Sunrise, mostly because there are so many other AMPs near where I live. I may find myself driving a little further as long as Candy is still there.

Geaknow
11-22-14, 17:54
Last week stopped in at Massage Heaven and had one of the best messages ever. Sonny was the one I saw, the more you go the better it gets. I do have a tough time choosing between Sunrise and Message Heaven, But all the girls are awesome there is a new girl at Massage Heaven I haven't tried yet.

NayborSam
11-23-14, 03:13
Saw Emily recently at the new massage place (Wickham & 192). Opted for the. 8 hour massage with TS. Nice looking for an AMP lady maybe late 30's small see's OK body. Was very frisky during the TS then back to the room and started a light massage for a few minutes before asking me to flip. LFK and DFK that was interrupted with a little bit of negotiation. Settled for. 6 for a half-assed BBBJ. After HE she spend the rest of the time giving me an actual massage which was quite good. Will probably repeat again.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oriental-massage-best-massage-in-town-321-537-0816/11053749

Fl Hawk
11-23-14, 18:20
Do you mean Massage Heaven?

Putzy
11-23-14, 22:19
No, I mean Tokyo spa on 520 in Cocoa, across from the cop shop.

Do you mean Massage Heaven?

Toy Man
11-25-14, 04:40
I've visited party magic spot the other day and I talked to Lynn what a great provider she is. Attentive to all my needs and relaxed me more than I could ever imagine. This is one provider repeats are better than ever.

Toyman.

AGator
11-25-14, 19:02
Stop by today saw Jenny. This woman is all about the tips bad English table shower very playful but always talking about tips got back to the room slight massage then the negotiating started she wanted $$ I told her forget it so she countered with $ I told her that was still too much so we settled on $ for a quick CG in mish to finish don't think I will go back because of all the haggling ruined my mood.

Stay thirsty my friends.

WasLG
11-26-14, 15:07
Went by Sunrise the other day and Candi mentioned that a new girl is coming I think this weekend or early next week. I will take one for the team and will let you know the outcome.

Member #4635
11-26-14, 23:30
Stopped by around 5:30 today. Open light was on but the door was locked and there was no one at the desk. Didn't want to stand around outside and wait at the door as people strolled by. Double back a couple minutes later but to no avail. I guess it was a busy day at the office.

AsianHound56
11-27-14, 01:24
I see reports of Candi at Sunrise but I thought the lady I saw said "Cindy. " Korean about 40 something, plain face, fair body, beginnings of a tubercular cough. As a snowbird had last been there about a year ago and mentioned I had been with Julie (who I remember as super-hot), which seemed to mean nothing to her. Cindy said she had only been there couple weeks. There was a younger, slimmer girl in tan sweater who was entering from down the street at the same time I went in, looked hard-bitten angry in the street, but when I entered, both girls smiled on cue and the younger one actually looked pretty. But I got Cindy.

She was friendly and allowed some roaming, was quick to offer me the flip as I was ready-hard pretty quick. Made motions to ask if I wanted a handshake but I tried to hold off, as I.

Had paid for a full hour. Was there at least that with good rapport and friendly conversation, lots of good contact, left happy. Damage: . 8 + . 4.

StymieChula
11-28-14, 16:49
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/touch-of-heaven-aka-hands-of-gold-lilyana/11470711

This was my first massage ever by a professional masseuse, I have neck and lower back problems and was suffering with the constant pain for a long long time.

Well today I finally did something about it, since I can't get therapy on weekends and I'm not around during the week I figured let me try a massage.

So I went to see Lilyana at her location in Melbourne. My back feels great, my neck feels great if feel great all over, this girl did 1 hell of a job. She is 100% pro. I will.

Repeat as much as I need for pain and whenever I can for the pure enjoyment. I should of don't it years ago.

I highly recommend her.

Brevard Newbie
11-29-14, 02:31
Lilyana stopped the HE last year supposidly because she was in a serious relationship. Has she returned to providing her happy endings? She must have lost a lot of business going legit.

Thanks for the info.

BN.

This was my first massage ever by a professional masseuse, I have neck and lower back problems and was suffering with the constant pain for a long long time.

Well today I finally did something about it, since I can't get therapy on weekends and I'm not around during the week I figured let me try a massage.

So I went to see Lilyana at her location in Melbourne. My back feels great, my neck feels great if feel great all over, this girl did 1 hell of a job. She is 100% pro. I will.

Repeat as much as I need for pain and whenever I can for the pure enjoyment. I should of don't it years ago.

I highly recommend her.

StymieChula
11-29-14, 06:25
Lilyana stopped the HE last year supposidly because she was in a serious relationship. Has she returned to providing her happy endings? She must have lost a lot of business going legit.

Thanks for the info.

BN.Me personally I went for the body work not to get tugged on so I am not sure if HE is available but.

My guess is if you are trying to open a legit business and you hang your license on the wall your going for legit. She's been open for 2 weeks and I imagine she would like to provide her customers with the service she is advertising, I asked her if she was trained in the field and she told me yes, twice once in NY and once in Florida.

The license is right there on the wall when you walk into the front door proudly displayed.

I could be wrong calling her a masseuse maybe it should be massage therapist.

MadisonGuy69
11-29-14, 12:16

I highly recommend her.$50 is on the high side for a normal massage, and that is 1st time. Now I realize you can pay a lot more but you can also pay a hell of a lot less. There's a school somewhere in Brevard I think I checked into, those are usually the best deals for a straight massage. I've had some amazing massages for 50-100 and in the end it's just not worth it to me. I prefer quantity to quality.

Brevard Newbie
11-29-14, 17:10
Me personally I went for the body work not to get tugged on so I am not sure if HE is available but.

My guess is if you are trying to open a legit business and you hang your license on the wall your going for legit. She's been open for 2 weeks and I imagine she would like to provide her customers with the service she is advertising, I asked her if she was trained in the field and she told me yes, twice once in NY and once in Florida.

The license is right there on the wall when you walk into the front door proudly displayed.

I could be wrong calling her a masseuse maybe it should be massage therapist.Thanks for the update on Lilyana. I am happy for her in this new endeavor even though I am not into the "massage" part of the business. I wish her success in her newly formed business. Guess there is a market for legit massages.

Putzy
11-29-14, 22:16
There's a school somewhere in Brevard I think I checked into, those are usually the best deals for a straight massage. There is a massage (and beauty) school on Courtney Pkwy on Merritt Island, about a 1/2 mile north of Target, on the east side. Massage from students is cheap, but very strictly legit. Usually decent massage though.

Jones1101
11-30-14, 01:56
There is a massage (and beauty) school on Courtney Pkwy on Merritt Island, about a 1/2 mile north of Target, on the east side. Massage from students is cheap, but very strictly legit. Usually decent massage though.I believe there is also one on Wickham close to 192 in Melbourne.

GalWatcher
11-30-14, 09:16
There is also one in West Melbourne on Wickham Road, north of US Hwy 192 called Space Coast Massage and Spa. They are also students, and it is very legit.

There is a massage (and beauty) school on Courtney Pkwy on Merritt Island, about a 1/2 mile north of Target, on the east side. Massage from students is cheap, but very strictly legit. Usually decent massage though.

Const Worker
12-03-14, 09:00
Hey guys was in town a couple. Of years ago and met a sweet little thing. Only parts I can recall was some sort of a town home where she met you outback through a sliding glass door. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

TwoWheelTourer
12-03-14, 11:21
Hey guys was in town a couple. Of years ago and met a sweet little thing. Only parts I can recall was some sort of a town home where she met you outback through a sliding glass door. Does this ring a bell with anyone?Here she is. You get to go in the front door now.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-relax-with-me-and-get-the-special-treatment-you-deserve-private-personal-discreet/9175264

Fl Hawk
12-03-14, 17:47
She was friendly and allowed some roaming, was quick to offer me the flip as I was ready-hard pretty quick. Made motions to ask if I wanted a handshake but I tried to hold off, as I Had paid for a full hour. Was there at least that with good rapport and friendly conversation, lots of good contact, left happy. Damage: . 8 + . 4.Most AMPs seem to give you pretty close to the full time you paid for, unlike most FS providers. If you get the HE early, then they will most likely resume the massage after the cleanup. YMMV, but that has been my experience. I have heard of people getting two HE's in a session, but I tend to think that is reserved for steady and trusted clients.

Hjosefkiefel
12-04-14, 01:30
Have not visited in over a year. One of the closest AMP's for me being from south beachside. Parking in back means less US 1 exposure. If one is not local, the front parking suffices. Upon arriving thru the back entrance, Mia was in the entrance. Mia was very friendly and flirty and acted as if we had previously met. (We had not.) There was another therapist with another client, and Mia led me to the empty room.

Mia is a petite thing, late 30's to maybe early 40's and nicely dressed. Tight, petite body. I opt for the half hour. Since my last visit, changing is now done in the room, not a separate area with locker. No big deal.

Off to the TS we go. Definitely a playful TS as I do my share of roaming as well. Lots of attention in the desired areas, more than most in my AMP experiences. Back to the room and it was light massage and off to dreamland. Playful HE. The rest of the time is spent with medium massage. At end I am told "You can come back and see me at 10 pm?" I tell her that she will see me again.

Tip of. 4. TS was excellent. Flirting a nice touch. Playful in room dream, but still a standard ending. All in all, a good experience. Worth repeating for me for the convenience. Not a bad place to stop if one is visiting the area.

I wasn't in the mood to check out BM, as I was unsure of the talent there nowadays. I have yet to check out Massage Matters as that is also somewhat close by and on my radar. Intersting to hear that Jen from MM was at PMC at one time. I got into the PMC scene at the end and would love to see some of that talent pop up on the grid.

Stay safe,

Hans.

Fl Hawk
12-04-14, 18:20
Have not visited in over a year. One of the closest AMP's for me being from south beachside. Parking in back means less US 1 exposure. If one is not local, the front parking suffices. Upon arriving thru the back entrance, Mia was in the entrance. Mia was very friendly and flirty and acted as if we had previously met. (We had not.) There was another therapist with another client, and Mia led me to the empty room.Nice report. Mia, Mea, however it is spelled (I once spelled it as Mya in a report), is a sweety and likes to flirt a bit. Very nice tight and toned spinner body befitting a 22 year old. Very funny girl.

I tend to think her extras are limited, but for a standard AMP experience, if you don't want to venture up to Cape Canaveral, she is a great gal to go see.

Fl Hawk
12-04-14, 18:50
Ready for Asian again, I ended up at Massage Heaven this time to see Sunny. As others have reported, Sunny is a very cute girl, probably mid-30's with an outstanding body. She stands a little taller than most Asians with very smooth skin that is very wonderful to touch, not at all moist or clammy. Her dark hair is kept tied behind her (wish they would let it grow long and free). She wore shorts and a tight top to really show off her legs and figure. Very hot. She has to have one of the top 3 or 4 best bodies in the business here, IMHO based on who I have seen. She gives an excellent TS, perhaps the best. Activities leading up to the flip and after have been discussed here and I confirm what has been said. Lot of roaming, nice conversation and great service. . 4 tip was not even looked at before I departed. With more service comes a bigger tip. Treat her well guys.

XMan883
12-04-14, 21:49
Ok this is my 2nd time coming here. 1st time was when they first opened I had a very good experience so I decided to make the drive south to Melbourne to try again this time I met summer. She was decent looking but after the hour massage for. 80 came the upsell. $ for he. $. 5 for CBJ. And no full service offered by this person. WTF $. 8 for just a he is bull crap. I will never go back there again after this experience.

XMan883
12-04-14, 21:56
Was in the cape area so I dropped in to this fairly new AMP. Its off of a1 a by a pizza place. Went with the 4 handed massage as I always wanted to try one. Table shower was very nice with 4 hands sliding all over. After back in the room the massage was nice lots of playing by both girls. On the flip they took turns taking me to the promise land. Felt like possible more options later. Total was $. 40 plus. 40 tip.

Brevard Newbie
12-05-14, 00:58
Ok this is my 2nd time coming here. 1st time was when they first opened I had a very good experience so I decided to make the drive south to Melbourne to try again this time I met summer. She was decent looking but after the hour massage for. 80 came the upsell. $ for he. $. 5 for CBJ. And no full service offered by this person. WTF $. 8 for just a he is bull crap. I will never go back there again after this experience.Sorry to hear that. Before the renovations you could have a great time for $45 and $45. After the capital improvements things seem to be getting out of hand with the upselling. I never experienced upselling there but have not gone back lately. $100 extra for a hand job is way too much.

DivesLong
12-05-14, 07:27
Ok this is my 2nd time coming here. 1st time was when they first opened I had a very good experience so I decided to make the drive south to Melbourne to try again this time I met summer. She was decent looking but after the hour massage for. 80 came the upsell. $ for he. $. 5 for CBJ. And no full service offered by this person. WTF $. 8 for just a he is bull crap. I will never go back there again after this experience.It's unfortunate for them that while they may continue to get new clients from the BP ad and the appearance of a fully legit massage facility, they will equally disappoint a fair number of those clients over the prices. I used to go there fairly regular before the construction was finished, service was good, prices were good, atmosphere was good, I stopped going for other reasons. With Zen practically right behind them, and the insight of this board for other providers, the repeaters will take those dream dollars elsewhere.

That's too bad, I do remember getting some real quality massages there.

VStar
12-05-14, 10:12
Stopped in on Wed afternoon and will not be returning. Very expensive for the "treatment" but did have an OK time. Just going to stick with Sunny and a few others for special attention and keep looking around for an attractive and resonable massage.

Sorry to hear that. Before the renovations you could have a great time for $45 and $45. After the capital improvements things seem to be getting out of hand with the upselling. I never experienced upselling there but have not gone back lately. $100 extra for a hand job is way too much.

BabyLight333
12-05-14, 11:22
Stopped in on Wed afternoon and will not be returning. Very expensive for the "treatment" but did have an OK time. Just going to stick with Sunny and a few others for special attention and keep looking around for an attractive and resonable massage.

Was in the cape area so I dropped in to this fairly new AMP. Its off of a1 a by a pizza place. Went with the 4 handed massage as I always wanted to try one. Table shower was very nice with 4 hands sliding all over. After back in the room the massage was nice lots of playing by both girls. On the flip they took turns taking me to the promise land. Felt like possible more options later. Total was $. 40 plus. 40 tip.Remember gentlemen. Without us, they don't exist. Never show desperation and be very patience.

WasLG
12-05-14, 13:12
Finally went by Sunrise to try the new girl, Mimi (and I am glad I did. Mimi is a petite Korean girl with a nice figure especially a nice but. Her face was OK but she is very pleasant. In the TS she took care of all the details and got a good hard massage. Took her time teasing and a good HE. Any way I enjoy the time and would certainly repeat to see how far I can go.

Cockalorum
12-05-14, 14:33
Been a year or so since I stopped in, too many good places beachside. The last few trips there in the past were lackluster.

Ran into Kim she went back home awhile ago and is now back. Those who remember her she has the eraser size nips. She remembered me so an extremely thorough table shower and a decent massage. She's a pleaser. Not as sensuous as our long lost Julie but still a good MILF.

WJzipper
12-05-14, 18:29
With the recent reports, I wanted to chime in with similar but slightly better. I reviewed Ashley a few months ago and gave glowing marks. I went back a few weeks ago. I got the same level of service (full) at the same total price $$, but she was nowhere near as enthusiastic, seemed to have put on more weight and had an annoying Midwestern fry accent even though she said she was from Florida that I didn't notice before. I'd been wanting to try someone else, but with my brothers' recent reviews it may be another few months before I take that exit.

Pman1971
12-05-14, 20:34
I can't be 100% sure but it looks like two from MM were put on ice yesterday, climbing the Himalayas, rowing their boat to the Bahamas, etc.

If it is them, maybe someone wasn't happy with their new rates.

With the recent reports, I wanted to chime in with similar but slightly better. I reviewed Ashley a few months ago and gave glowing marks. I went back a few weeks ago. I got the same level of service (full) at the same total price $$, but she was nowhere near as enthusiastic, seemed to have put on more weight and had an annoying Midwestern fry accent even though she said she was from Florida that I didn't notice before. I'd been wanting to try someone else, but with my brothers' recent reviews it may be another few months before I take that exit.

Toy Man
12-08-14, 18:44
I've visited party magic spot the other day and I talked to Lynn what a great provider she is. Attentive to all my needs and relaxed me more than I could ever imagine. This is one provider repeats are better than ever.

Toyman.I wanted to say that Body Magic spa is not a party place it is one of the most respectable professional massage as you can get and when I was talking about Lynn she is professional of what she does in a great massage. My mistyping was wrong by me. I would not want to misrepresent body magic spar as anything but professional.

Toyman.

Kevoneinfl
12-08-14, 21:15
Dreamed of another trip to the OMP on Wickham and 192.

Geeated by Ami again. She was happy to see me. Kiss and hug in the room and onto TS. Very clean and thorough. Back to room and onto medium massage. She does well and asks if iits ok throughout. Medium roaming by me but since she knew me I didn't try to hard. Onto flip and the nightmare began. I had hoped for a certain lvl of service but she wouldn't budge on enormous asking price (market value dictates less then she was asking) I was getting pissed so tried to leave but she got phisicall in trying to stop me. Decided on usual HJ HE but I was too upset. Kept haggling and begging but I wasnt budging. I was even stupid enough to leave her a tip for the non-HE. I will not return.

H20 Monger
12-08-14, 21:53
Dreamed of another trip to the OMP on Wickham and 192.

Geeated by Ami again. She was happy to see me. Kiss and hug in the room and onto TS. Very clean and thorough. Back to room and onto medium massage. She does well and asks if iits ok throughout. Medium roaming by me but since she knew me I didn't try to hard. Onto flip and the nightmare began. I had hoped for a certain lvl of service but she wouldn't budge on enormous asking price (market value dictates less then she was asking) I was getting pissed so tried to leave but she got phisicall in trying to stop me. Decided on usual HJ HE but I was too upset. Kept haggling and begging but I wasnt budging. I was even stupid enough to leave her a tip for the non-HE. I will not return.

I had a very similar experience with Ami this weekend, did get a HE, but way overpriced.
good massage, but I won't be back either.

IAmDMan
12-09-14, 21:18
I stopped in today after hearing great things. I meet with Jen who was very attentive and professional. The massage was first class. Had a wonderful ending and left with a smile on my face. I can't wait to travel back to Melbourne.

RawDawg1430
12-10-14, 08:47
Figured I would chime in and pass the recent info I received along. I had an appointment with one of the two girls who I assume your speaking of. Concerned about Rumors I've heard I asked Jen about it when I seen her and she said a few girls for broke a few rules and reinsured me it was an internal issue and pretty much said it was time for some new faces. Anyways after I read this Figured I would clear the air. She also mentioned something about Santa's Little helper special this month which I'm way more interested in!! LOL.

I can't be 100% sure but it looks like two from MM were put on ice yesterday, climbing the Himalayas, rowing their boat to the Bahamas, etc.

If it is them, maybe someone wasn't happy with their new rates.

NewHobbyforMe
12-10-14, 12:53
Does anyone know what happened to her? She's gone. No longer works there. She was easily my ATF massage parlor wise. Any intel at all?

PM me please.

Stay safe. Happy Hobbying.

New Hobby.

FLOceanbio
12-11-14, 18:07
I just found this sight about a week ago and boy have I been missing out! I have had to experience the ups and downs around town on my own without having any one else's experience to go by. I will try to fill you guys in on what I've learned.

I stopped by to see Wendy about two weeks ago to see what she was all about. I had seen her on BP and been to her sight and wanted to see what she was about. Not a bad looking lady, good body and a bubbly personality. The massage left a little to be desired, but that was probably because she was talking most of the time. At the end she offered a release, which was not more than a mediocre massage for Jr. I don't suppose I would go back unless I was lonely and needed someone to talk to.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/male-grooming-before-a-vacation-or-contact-wendy-arlene/10923598

-FL.

Berasko32
12-16-14, 20:21
Went to Oriental on 192 the other day while up that way on errands.

Pros:

-no need to hint around she knew what I was there for.

-looks about avg for most AMPs I've been to in area maybe slightly better in my opinion.

- pretty open with extras.

Cons.

- no table shower offered (not sure if they have or not but I wasnt offered.

- massage was not a massage just some rubbing of the back arms and legs.

- As stated earlier on the tread by someone else the price for extras was more than standard for AMPs. Was able to negotiate down a bit for what I wanted. Still more than I wanted to pay but my little head won that argument.

Over all not bad she was very enthusiastic. But with bad to no massage and price I don't think ill repeat unless I hear of a price drop.

FLOceanbio
12-17-14, 23:07
I had heard different reviews about Lylianna (however you spell it).

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-qualified-therapists-holiday-special-45/11670274

And thought I would bite the bullet and give it a try. I knew there was a chance that nothing "good" may happen, but worst case scenario was I got a message by a cute girl. When I got there I was asked to fill out release paperwork, which I obviously fabricated, than I waited a few minutes while the room was prepared. Once it was ready I was surprised to find there was a bait-and-switch, the woman doing the massage was an older heavy set woman not a young attractive one. The massage was relatively good so I knew there would be no happy ending. The entire time I was kept covered with a sheet and didn't get the slightest bit of attention, very professional. Oh well, now we know. I doubt I will ever go back, unless I need a massage.

-FL.

Brevard Newbie
12-18-14, 00:42

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massage-qualified-therapists-holiday-special-45/11670274

And thought I would bite the bullet and give it a try. I knew there was a chance that nothing "good" may happen, but worst case scenario was I got a message by a cute girl. When I got there I was asked to fill out release paperwork, which I obviously fabricated, than I waited a few minutes while the room was prepared. Once it was ready I was surprised to find there was a bait-and-switch, the woman doing the massage was an older heavy set woman not a young attractive one. The massage was relatively good so I knew there would be no happy ending. The entire time I was kept covered with a sheet and didn't get the slightest bit of attention, very professional. Oh well, now we know. I doubt I will ever go back, unless I need a massage.

-FL.That really sucks since you paid for Lilyana and got something else. I personally would have walked when the older woman walked in. I have never filled out paperwork to get a massage? What gives with that nonsense? There are plenty of good places in Melb to get a great massage with a HE and no paperwork!!

Thanks for the update on Lilyana's new business.

BN.

MadisonGuy69
12-18-14, 11:27

-FL.I always, ALWAYS specify the girl at the door is doing massage or not. The newer joint on A1 A right next to Domino's in the Cape the girl at the door said she wouldn't and she had someone better. Normally I would say no thanks but I've seen the girl at the door before so I gave it a shot and the other girl was even better. I can't wait to go back there but it's snowbird season which means too many people I don't want catching my car outside. There is a back enterance which is nice, but still I go all over Florida waiting isn't too hard for me. In this particular scenario the following advice doesn't really work, but for the Asian MP's keep in mind in their countries they will get lined up and you will pick from like 40 girls. Insisting on knowing who is going to massage is way better than that.

Jorel1920
12-18-14, 14:22
Has anyone seen Layla (body rubs) yet?

She looks kids kinda like one of the Massage Matters girls-didn't they have a shake-up recently? Hmmmm.

Jorel1920.

NewHobbyforMe
12-19-14, 06:33
Has anyone seen Layla (body rubs) yet?

She looks kids kinda like one of the Massage Matters girls-didn't they have a shake-up recently? Hmmmm.

Jorel1920.I saw her Monday. Sorry I haven't gotten around to reviewing yet. She's not one of the MM girls. She said she use to dance, got into trouble, just got back out. Some people here might have spent time with her outside the club as well. She has scars from 3rd degree burns from her midsection down her right leg. Still a very attractive girl. Maybe 5'3 115 lbs? Incall is in safe neighborhood in west Melbourne. After arriving, she asked me to lay down, and went right to work with a CBJ. She said she does not offer BBBJ. After about 10 min, switch to CG, before following with K9, and finishing with mission. She was not only super tight, but so damn warm. Jesus. Also, lots of kissing, moaning, and appeared to have two O's, so that was nice.

Her room, while in a house in a nice safe neighborhood, was filthy. Other than that j would absolutely repeat. Damage was $. 20 for hhr. Fun times.

Stay safe. Happy hobbying!

New Hobby.

Brevard Newbie
12-19-14, 13:40
I saw her Monday. Sorry I haven't gotten around to reviewing yet. She's not one of the MM girls. She said she use to dance, got into trouble, just got back out. Some people here might have spent time with her outside the club as well. She has scars from 3rd degree burns from her midsection down her right leg. Still a very attractive girl. Maybe 5'3 115 lbs? Incall is in safe neighborhood in west Melbourne. After arriving, she asked me to lay down, and went right to work with a CBJ. She said she does not offer BBBJ. After about 10 min, switch to CG, before following with K9, and finishing with mission. She was not only super tight, but so damn warm. Jesus. Also, lots of kissing, moaning, and appeared to have two O's, so that was nice.

Her room, while in a house in a nice safe neighborhood, was filthy. Other than that j would absolutely repeat. Damage was $. 20 for hhr. Fun times.

Stay safe. Happy hobbying!

New Hobby.Unfortunately she has no picture posted on her BP Ad:

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-american-girl-next-door-no-drama-no-rush-very-discreet-and-personal/11742728

Playa12
12-19-14, 14:28
Unfortunately she has no picture posted on her BP Ad:

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-american-girl-next-door-no-drama-no-rush-very-discreet-and-personal/11742728She does on a prior ad, just search her name.

NewHobbyforMe
12-19-14, 16:18
Unfortunately she has no picture posted on her BP Ad:

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-american-girl-next-door-no-drama-no-rush-very-discreet-and-personal/11742728http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/layla-the-finest-on-the-east-coastno-rush-no-drama-very-discreet/11676192

Brevard Newbie
12-19-14, 16:47
She does on a prior ad, just search her name.http://spacecoast.backpage.com/BodyRubs/layla-the-finest-on-the-east-coastno-rush-no-drama-very-discreet/11676192

Yes you are right. Nice ass and looks like a potential candidate for a session.

Thanks for the info.

BN.

Rojo Bear
12-21-14, 11:24
Called in to reserve a session with Cindy (my mistake, I was trying for candy). Upon arrival, was greeted by the newer girl Mimi I believe. Never having a session with her and looking for a hard quality massage I insisted on Cindy (again my mistake, mixing up candy for Cindy). Out parades Hana! I defiantly did not want her, as my earlier experience with her was a week mediocre massage at best. I actually stopped her massage, post flip for the 10 min follow up. Bottom line, went with Mimi and was very pleased with the massage, she gives an excellent massage and great service and follow up. Candy popped in when I was leaving and it reminds me why she is always a first choice. Beautiful asian, nice attitude etc. , with all three there when I was leaving I made Hana aware I was now fully aware of the stunt she was trying to pull. Lots of hugging and socializing upon departure. Mimi was very accommodating with water and goodbyes. Hana was a little too touchy feeley, and she could have used one of those mints sitting on the table next to water. Without reservation Candy #1 choice, would go with Mimi as an alternate. Would not stay for Hana. My report.

WhiteSuspect
12-21-14, 11:33
Had another great massage. I know most people complain about Sophia being a little thick but her service is top notch. Take care of her and she will treat you right. $ tip and. 80 tip.

StymieChula
12-21-14, 14:04
Went for a 2nd round of deep tissue massage with LillyAna at hands of gold.

I tell you what the first time worked so frekin good on my neck and lower back I had to return to try and get rid of other pains in my old decrepit body.

The shoulders have been stiff and arthritic pain threw out I was hoping for more relief from the pain and I think its working.

So far the pain is less today then it was in the past and I definitely have more range of motion in both shoulders.

If it eases up just a little more in the next couple of days I will say its amazing.

I do play on continuing the deep tissue every once in a while cause it is working for me.

For a 90 min deep tissue it was 80 buckaroo's man you can't beat that for pain relief.

Well worth my time and money.

Donald Wicker
12-31-14, 17:25

-FL.Hey guys, sorry, been real busy lately. I miss being on here so I will try harder to participate. I called this service today and was told it was not into sensual massages and that covering up was required. Oh, well, needless to say I never darkened the door. Maybe they will loosen up at some point. There are plenty of good massage places around. I can't understand why they advertise where they do if they are so legit! Stay safe, DW.

Brevard Newbie
12-31-14, 17:38
Hey guys, sorry, been real busy lately. I miss being on here so I will try harder to participate. I called this service today and was told it was not into sensual massages and that covering up was required. Oh, well, needless to say I never darkened the door. Maybe they will loosen up at some point. There are plenty of good massage places around. I can't understand why they advertise where they do if they are so legit! Stay safe, DW.Wonder why Lilyana transitioned to legit massages? She may have gone to schol for her CMT and passed the state exams. She and Jewel (sister) used to have a good business in PB for years. Not that Lilyana was friendly but she had nice hands for the HE. Her sister was much more open and fun. I hope she does well with her new business.

TwoWheelTourer
01-01-15, 00:24
The story is she met someone and doesn't want to disrespect him by pleasuring other guys. She gives a great massage and she used to give great finishes. I won't see her just for a rub.

I agree she should not advertise in the BP body rubs section. It gives a false impression, but it is up to her to stop posting there.

WhiteSuspect
01-01-15, 00:50
So I visited the other day and had to wait 15 minutes for the other girl to get in. I figured I might have better luck since I had to wait. Well the massage was good but just a standard HE.

TwoWheelTourer
01-02-15, 21:49
There are at least 2 AMPs in Vero. One is just off 95 and the other is in town. Neither one gets reviewed here.

I'm heading to Vero next week and am wondering if either is worth visiting. Anyone know?

Rojo Bear
01-03-15, 09:43
There are at least 2 AMPs in Vero. One is just off 95 and the other is in town. Neither one gets reviewed here.

I'm heading to Vero next week and am wondering if either is worth visiting. Anyone know?Yep, visited the I95 local. Turned around at the door. The one and town (across the street from LEO) got an excellent massage w HE, too close to home for a repeat but otherwise for sure. Sorry, can't recall name. Korean though. There is another next to out back / us1. But to busy, (come back in 2 hrs) so can't comment! Hope this helps. Be very careful thre have been stings in this community! Footnote, this a dream and all fiction FYI.

Geaknow
01-03-15, 14:43
So I visited the other day and had to wait 15 minutes for the other girl to get in. I figured I might have better luck since I had to wait. Well the massage was good but just a standard HE.Yes but Massage Heaven it the best in brevard, clean and girls are awesome. The more you go the massage seems to get better.

Putzy
01-03-15, 17:18
Yes but Massage Heaven it the best in brevard, clean and girls are awesome. The more you go the massage seems to get better.MH is hit or miss, imo. One of the girls (Sunny) is great. Other girl I saw was really boring, but don't remember her name (not Mimi), Not a turn on at all, and in the end, it didn't happen. Not sure if things would have gotten better with her or not, but either way, I won't be finding out. If / when I go back there, I would be calling first to make appointment. So I guess my point is, it depends on which girl you get. But yes, it was clean.

TwoWheelTourer
01-03-15, 23:26
Yep, visited the I95 local. Turned around at the door. The one and town (across the street from LEO) got an excellent massage w HE, too close to home for a repeat but otherwise for sure. Sorry, can't recall name. Korean though. There is another next to out back / us1. But to busy, (come back in 2 hrs) so can't comment! Hope this helps. Be very careful thre have been stings in this community! Footnote, this a dream and all fiction FYI.Does help. Thanks.

By stings, I assume you mean guys who are cops get rubs. You don't mean ladies giving rubs are cops, do you? If the former, no worries. If the latter, well, oh boy.

JustANewbee
01-04-15, 01:29
I do have various reports to share, but I am not able to in the public forum.

Still pretty new to the hobby, about two years now. What I love about this forum, whether here, St Pete. , S. Florida, or even Vegas. I have always been able to get gather real solid Intel from the fellow mongers.

I have always tried to return the favor, straight forward.

I Don't Embelish, just the facts, well one of my forlays was too much fact.

I went to a provider that treated me really great.

I was straight forward with the facts, "no more". It seems as if I replayed kindness with evil without even knowing I did. Within a few hours I was asked through pm to take my post down. I responded immediately. The post came down quickly, but not quickly enough. I know the vets are aware of this but for us greenbacks we shouldn't EVER mention names, or even the specific place, I will have members pm for Intel if they do desire.

Do to my ignorance, a great provider is no longer available. I never thought the higher ups were monitoring this forum but rest assured they definitely are. I never even thought about that possibility.

I have since had three more reports that I am not able to share any Intel. I don't want this to be a one way street, but I must protect our providers. Sorry guys for being so foolish, it won't happen again. We must be smarter, or a least I must me. JANB.

Donald Wicker
01-04-15, 16:58
Hey guys, those of you that know me, know that I don't post very often and only when good news. I got some inside news that I was told I could share on here. This will happen in the next week. I was told that one of my favorites, Claire, is going to available at Body Magic, near the Pineda Causeway. I know Claire is a quality provider and a real quality person to boot. Her reputation is first class and will be a great addition to the AMERICAN Staff at Body Magic. I used to see Claire when she was off Croton Rd in Melbourne. She was always accomodating and her massage was great. I never left without a smile on my face and I highly recommend you guys go see her, probably by midweek. Call and make your reservations now. Had to bring this good new to you guys and I hope you would do the same. Stay Safe, DW.

JustANewbee
01-04-15, 23:30
I hope my pm, s have cleared up any confusion. I will strive to do the best I can to protect the providers out there. I wasn't bullied or otherwise.

As I continue, I will just ask Srs to pm with any? After I Post.

JANB.

Berasko32
01-05-15, 22:36

I'm heading to Vero next week and am wondering if either is worth visiting. Anyone know?There are 3 out here one by 95 and one in town are pretty standard though the girls are slightly better looking at the one by 95 (though still older) the 3rd is over by the outback on us1 from my experience that one is the best in the town. Can check my previos reports or SR members can pm if they like (sorry if I don't reply right away I'm not at my computer often).

That being said as a previous poster said this town is big on their stings and not mp friendly wich is why I take my bussiness up north usually.

Ber.

TwoWheelTourer
01-07-15, 09:18
There are 3 out here one by 95 and one in town are pretty standard though the girls are slightly better looking at the one by 95 (though still older) the 3rd is over by the outback on us1 from my experience that one is the best in the town. Thanks man. Maybe next time I'm down there. This time I stopped at VIP. I thought it was less fun than Zen or King.

Everything was pretty bland. Ladies were attractive, but the TS was basic with nearly no play, the massage was decent and the flip was standard. No extra play or roaming allowed. She cleaned me up well and was friendly, but not worth another drive down.

I tipped appropriately for an HE with nothing else. To me, that is $20.

JustANewbee
01-08-15, 22:09
Went to MH a few days ago. I saw Sonny really pretty, sweet and easy to talk to, what a professional! Great TS, awesome massage I asked for medium just right, I was very impressed, will repeat.

Hjosefkiefel
01-09-15, 01:14
Have been intrigued by postings and previous reviews of indy body rub gal Angeline. Was ready to take plunge, but realized I don't have a monger phone. Do not want to deviate from the safety precautions of using one's own cell phone lest there be call backs or texts to regular cell that nosy wife can intercept. So, did not call, but did have a safe fall back.

So will get a Tracphone or other suitable monger phone. Until then, I decided to do the walk-in safe AMP known as King Spa. Mya was my consultant and I had seen her about a month ago. Still very playful. Very petite, and at least in mid 40's. TS top notch. Dream started light massage to a decent happy ending. We had about 10 minutes on the clock so she took good care of legs as I told her I had done a lot of walking. . 4 tip and 60 for hh.

Parked in back, to keep low profile. Although not the greatest, it is to me the safest. As much as I would like to see Angeline, do not want anything that would remove me from the game. (So a cash transaction TracPhone and cash refills way to go?) Soliciting advice here about monger phones.

On second note, since Angeline has been advertising for about a year or so now, sounds like she is legit. Anyone recent can recommend or offer comment??

Stay safe,

Hans.

EddieGreek
01-09-15, 08:32
Have been intrigued by postings and previous reviews of indy body rub gal Angeline. Was ready to take plunge, but realized I don't have a monger phone. Do not want to deviate from the safety precautions of using one's own cell phone lest there be call backs or texts to regular cell that nosy wife can intercept. So, did not call, but did have a safe fall back.

So will get a Tracphone or other suitable monger phone. Until then, I decided to do the walk-in safe AMP known as King Spa. Mya was my consultant and I had seen her about a month ago. Still very playful. Very petite, and at least in mid 40's. TS top notch. Dream started light massage to a decent happy ending. We had about 10 minutes on the clock so she took good care of legs as I told her I had done a lot of walking. . 4 tip and 60 for hh.

Parked in back, to keep low profile. Although not the greatest, it is to me the safest. As much as I would like to see Angeline, do not want anything that would remove me from the game. (So a cash transaction TracPhone and cash refills way to go?) Soliciting advice here about monger phones.

On second note, since Angeline has been advertising for about a year or so now, sounds like she is legit. Anyone recent can recommend or offer comment??

Stay safe,

Hans.Bud walm mart is the place to go, get you self a virgin phone 29.99 and a phone card $20 unlimited text and 300 minutes and just refill every month, no name, no address nothing to open the account and make sure to pay cash.

FunHobby69
01-09-15, 09:17
Bud walm mart is the place to go, get you self a virgin phone 29.99 and a phone card $20 unlimited text and 300 minutes and just refill every month, no name, no address nothing to open the account and make sure to pay cash.Bud, another option is tracfone. Depending on your usage, it may be a better deal. If just for mongering, you may not need 300 minutes a month. Tracfone currently offers 2 for 1 minutes for life when you buy their phone and card last 90 days so you don't have to refill each month. 12 bucks for a flip phone but texting sucks as you have to cycle thru each number button for your letter. I've been searching for a mid level one with a slider keypad or touch screen as texting is much easier. Everyplace sold out. Let us know how your search goes. FH69.

TwoWheelTourer
01-09-15, 11:12
Bud walm mart is the place to go, get you self a virgin phone 29.99 and a phone card $20 unlimited text and 300 minutes and just refill every month, no name, no address nothing to open the account and make sure to pay cash.If you have to call from a different phone to activate your monger phone (some phones require it), use a pay phone. After initial activation, you just buy more air time cards. I use a TracFone. Comes with minutes and I get double minutes for life. I used to get a new fone every few months, but adding the ladies contact info was a PITA.

BTW, you also need either a good hiding place or a good cover story for that fone. Maybe you should have both in case your parole officer finds it.

SlammBamm
01-09-15, 11:27
What Eddie said LOL, also interested see what board says about Angeline, seen very few reviews either way.

Bud walm mart is the place to go, get you self a virgin phone 29.99 and a phone card $20 unlimited text and 300 minutes and just refill every month, no name, no address nothing to open the account and make sure to pay cash.

NewHobbyforMe
01-09-15, 11:28

Stay safe,

Hans.I dreamed of her around 7 months ago. Much heavier set then pictures would indicate (camera magic! Incall was in decent Viera hotel off exit. HE included in advertised price. FS available. Wasn't really that impressed.

Stay safe. Happy hobbying.

New Hobby.

LuckyLuke17
01-09-15, 13:42
Saw her twice maybe 8 months ago when she was working out of a hotel close to MLB. She has since moved to Viera. Started out with a massage. Was definitely her in the pics. Nice ass and breasts. She will provide covered FS. Starts up in doggy saying climb aboard. I remember being finished off with a HJ as she said, "Let me give you a visual" arched her ass in the air back towards my face, looked back at me while finishing the HJ. Not a GFE, but very professional. Recent reports say she is heavier than in the pictures. Not the case when I saw her.

Stay safe,

Hans.

LuckyLuke17
01-09-15, 13:51
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/super-busty-brunette-sweet-sexy-sensual-100-satisfying/10851865

I dreamed of her around 7 months ago. Much heavier set then pictures would indicate (camera magic! Incall was in decent Viera hotel off exit. HE included in advertised price. FS available. Wasn't really that impressed.

Stay safe. Happy hobbying.

New Hobby.

Geaknow
01-10-15, 09:10
Massage Heaven has two new girls working!

Did not partake in the new talent but they were both very cute.

And friendly.

The Worb
01-10-15, 11:24
I keep mine in a box of old, dead flip, phones in the garage. It gets great battery life so I hardly ever have to charge it. It is also password protected. In the past, I also hid it under the carpet, under the dash of the truck. Great place for mad money as well.

If you have to call from a different phone to activate your monger phone (some phones require it), use a pay phone. After initial activation, you just buy more air time cards. I use a TracFone. Comes with minutes and I get double minutes for life. I used to get a new fone every few months, but adding the ladies contact info was a PITA.

BTW, you also need either a good hiding place or a good cover story for that fone. Maybe you should have both in case your parole officer finds it.

Brevard Newbie
01-10-15, 12:49
I keep mine in a box of old, dead flip, phones in the garage. It gets great battery life so I hardly ever have to charge it. It is also password protected. In the past, I also hid it under the carpet, under the dash of the truck. Great place for mad money as well.Not sure now if my "throw away" is actually one? The phone new cost $18. I bought an H2 O Wireless "sim card" and charged $100 for a year on my credit card at 5 cents a minute. Now I am thinking since the company has my CC info it is not an anonymous phone. Anyone have insight on this, I am not a phone Guru.

BN.

Just Cruzin
01-10-15, 12:58
You are correct, since you used your credit card there is a name to that phone. I buy Tracfones with cash and pay cash for the minutes to avoid a connection to a name at all.

Not sure now if my "throw away" is actually one? The phone new cost $18. I bought an H2 O Wireless "sim card" and charged $100 for a year on my credit card at 5 cents a minute. Now I am thinking since the company has my CC info it is not an anonymous phone. Anyone have insight on this, I am not a phone Guru.

BN.

GalWatcher
01-10-15, 16:25
Saw her twice maybe 8 months ago when she was working out of a hotel close to MLB. She has since moved to Viera. Started out with a massage. Was definitely her in the pics. Nice ass and breasts. She will provide covered FS. Starts up in doggy saying climb aboard. I remember being finished off with a HJ as she said, "Let me give you a visual" arched her ass in the air back towards my face, looked back at me while finishing the HJ. Not a GFE, but very professional. Recent reports say she is heavier than in the pictures. Not the case when I saw her.I had a dream about Angeline around 8 months ago at her in-call location near Melbourne Mall. I have noticed that she is using an in-call location in the Viera area a lot more these days. When I saw her, my initial impression was that she was a little heavier than her pictures would lead you to believe, but she is more of a "solid" build than most women that would weigh about the same as she does. She does have a very nice pair of all-natural the-cups! I wasn't aware that FS was even on the table when I saw her, and now I've been noticing that she occasionally advertises on the "Escort" board as well as the "Body Rub" board. Her body rub was nothing to write home about, but the HE was good and included a nice "rear view".

WasLG
01-11-15, 14:09
For me the best deal is a TMobile prepaid phone. If you buy a $100 card, it will last you for a year and give you 1,000 minutes. After a year, if you still have minutes, any amount that you add to the phone, will be extended to another year. For example, if you have $40 dollar left and just ad $10 to the account at the end of the year, the $50 amount will be good for another year. Another thing is that you can buy the refill cards online. That put a separation between your phone and your CC.

MadisonGuy69
01-11-15, 14:21
I keep mine in a box of old, dead flip, phones in the garage. It gets great battery life so I hardly ever have to charge it. It is also password protected. In the past, I also hid it under the carpet, under the dash of the truck. Great place for mad money as well.That's a lot of work, if you have a smart phone you could just download the magicjack app, you can call for free with whatever number they give you but for me it's worth the 20 bucks. I cancelled on a girl once and then she wouldn't answer my calls until I did this with a new number and then all was fine. I personally delete the app after I use it, basically making your extra phone line available for only the times you want it.

Srw211
01-13-15, 14:16
Does anyone know whatever happened to Judy who worked with Cindy Mills?

BernieLomax
01-15-15, 14:38
I realize that YMMV but has anyone had consistent luck receiving BBBJ ending at any of the Massage Parlors in the area, or would I be better off scheduling some time with an escort? Thanks.

DivesLong
01-16-15, 07:15
I realize that YMMV but has anyone had consistent luck receiving BBBJ ending at any of the Massage Parlors in the area, or would I be better off scheduling some time with an escort? Thanks.Schedule an escort whereas you know going into it, not very many options here for a BBBJ from the massage parlors in a sure way.

Brevard Newbie
01-16-15, 13:57
I realize that YMMV but has anyone had consistent luck receiving BBBJ ending at any of the Massage Parlors in the area, or would I be better off scheduling some time with an escort? Thanks.It is definitely not a good idea to go into specific services on an established MP vs an independent provider who performs massages. Undoubtly LE monitors these boards and too much info on a local establishment would raise flags. I recommend establishing a relationship with a few of the many Brevard County MPs and YMMV.

RayRay201
01-16-15, 18:31
I realize that YMMV but has anyone had consistent luck receiving BBBJ ending at any of the Massage Parlors in the area, or would I be better off scheduling some time with an escort? Thanks.Go look around the beginning of Jan. Where JustaNewBee talks about giving too much info in this forum and got a girl he liked in hot water.

Otto22
01-16-15, 20:46
I realize that YMMV but has anyone had consistent luck receiving BBBJ ending at any of the Massage Parlors in the area, or would I be better off scheduling some time with an escort? Thanks.Why would anybody even consider an AMP when what you want is BBBJ? Makes no sense to me. With an escort you get service on a bed and can get additional services as well. (Some providers will also give you a rub if that's important to you.) At an AMP you can never be sure what you're going to get and the costs can be uncertain. With escorts you know more about what to expect. Why even think about the AMP?

SlammBamm
01-17-15, 13:12
Hey gang, I usually prefer escort dates but I'm looking for a massage girl who's actually really good at massage, only interested in girl who's full service but concentrating on massage, I've got a messed up neck from accident yrs ago & it's been locking up lately so any suggestions on a hot massage girl who provides the extras would be GREAT appriciated, yea I know it's asking alot but if your going to aim then aim high.

Based on comments below feel free to respond via PM To keep things on DL on this thread, heard Jen's at MM is very sexy but not sure service levels, thanks in advance guys.

JustANewbee
01-17-15, 21:57
Went to Asiana first time. I had to wait about 15 minutes. I had paid the entry fee and waiting I'm thinking man I wished I'd just left. Anyway, finally Lilly came in. Very petite, real pretty in an innocent kind of way. She said she had just started working there maybe about a week ago. I opted for the hour. $80.00. I had a great table shower and an even better massage. I would venture to say one of the best massages I have ever had legit or otherwise. She did things no one had ever done. A great massage and a lot of stretching. At one point she had me put my hands behind my back, she then put her feet on my back and slowly pulled my arms. Just an example, she really put a lot of effort into the massage. I will probably return. Thanks for the great massage Lilly! She said she may only be staying for a couple of weeks, standard ending, and then another 15 minutes of some intense temple scalp and shoulder massage. Very sweet, very professional, worth the visit for the massage.

JustANewbee
01-18-15, 23:28
Saw Tina, not that great, mediocre massage, nothing special, standard finish. I think I might be checking out of the whole AMP experience, pretty much, standard finish, unless you get LUCKY every once in a while. I don't have that much experience with escorts, but it's got to be the way to go. I know I can go to the American MP, and way over pay, no thanks.

JANB.

Nats53
01-19-15, 10:30
Why would anybody even consider an AMP when what you want is BBBJ? Makes no sense to me. With an escort you get service on a bed and can get additional services as well. (Some providers will also give you a rub if that's important to you.) At an AMP you can never be sure what you're going to get and the costs can be uncertain. With escorts you know more about what to expect. Why even think about the AMP?I couldn't agree more, plus the whole tipping process is often problematic. I just will not interrupt service to tip before the ending. Escorts are the way to go.

WasLG
01-19-15, 10:37
I use to be a frequent visitor of AMP but lately they have changed for the worst. Before on about 50% of the time I was able to get something extra beside HE without haggling for tip. Now I am getting a lousy massage and before any additional contact they are pulling the price menu. We all know that this is a fantasy but it was really nice when they make you believe that they where doing it because they like you. If you consider that after. 8 for the entry fee and the. 4 they are asking for a HE only, you can get an escort. I have not tried the escort venue yet but I think that I am going to start looking. If any member knows one that gives good massage please let me know.