PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Launcher321
03-02-18, 22:07
No disrespect meant to anyone else's experience or style but I'd like to share my visit today to GG. I have been to CB and BB twice each and wasn't that impressed but this place was on a whole different level. After reading so many over the top posts from others about Golden Gate I had to see for myself.

I was met at the door by Pandora. A pretty face with great eyes, she led me up the stairs and placed my hand between her panty-less legs as she moved that great ass in my face. Nice start. In the doorway of the room we were going in she stops and starts kissing me while putting my hands in front and back and encouraging me to finger both holes (pre-lubed up), whispering in my ear how much she's loving it. Fuck! Now that's how to promote your product! I had a game plan and asked her to get a friend for a "4 hand" session. Double the hourly rate and tip, . 8 and $. 6 and. 3 apiece to hit each one in the backside. I was celebrating a checkbook error in my favor. Ha!

Yuki / Sugar and Pandora take me to the nice TS bathroom where another naked girl was showering. I was introduced and she let me have a nice look while sensuously soaping herself. I met 4 other girls later but forgot all their names except for the infamous Mona. A body-to-body from Pandora with her giving me some serious anallingus while getting kissed and stroked by Yuki before the flip and some soapy Russian action and a BBBJ after rolling over with these two arguing and laughing about who gets to do what. We towel dry, use some mouthwash and head to the room.

The next 45 minutes were a whirlwind of 3-way DFK, double BBJ's, getting rimmed from one while I was trying to fuck the other (tricky), vag sex & anal in various positions, DT from Yuki, a very energetic Asian cowgirl from Pandora, some girl to girl play for my visual pleasure but throughout I remained the focus of their attention. It felt like a competition between those two. Their English was pretty good and there was fun banter and laughter. They didn't balk at any request and neither stood idle at any time during my session. We must've went through about a half dozen condoms with hot towel and alcohol wipe downs. I usually don't do DATY but got so caught up in it I lost my mind. I came with Yuki giving me head and Pandora laying next to me kissing me while I played with her grommet. Damn I liked the way that girl kisses!

I was offered a massage or TS and opted for the latter. A body-to-body soapy slide from Yuki was great. More mouthwash and Pandora took me to the room where we talked for a bit and kissed some more while she stroked me. Jesus Christ, I was unbelievably ready to go again. I had to get out of this place! Both girls dressed me and I met the others as they were shown to me while I tried to pee in the other nicely appointed bathroom. Funny.

I spent a lot of money for an hour and 15 minutes but I had an absolutely amazing time. Walking out I was already trying to figure out how to pull off another visit. They have 7 girls working. An Orlando monger said in his opinion the Blue Ocean girls were younger and prettier. Probably can't go wrong at either place. Enjoy.

L.

JPerez0909
03-03-18, 15:43
I decided to take a chance on Kathleen, despite the reviews from last year. And what a disappointment it was.

Apparently she doesn't drink anymore. When I first walked in she offered me a water. She stated "I don't have any of the fun stuff" but have plenty of water. I got completely undressed and laid on her table undraped. For the next 30 minutes we had pleasant talk and she gave a decent back massage -- nothing out of this world but just enough pressure to relax me. All the while I was roaming and she didn't stop me.

When I flipped, she massaged my legs and upper body. During this time, I was grabbing her butt and waist. Again, she didn't seem to mind. During the flip she asked me if I would like a shower. I said maybe and she just giggled.

Eventually, she started stroking me. I was crazy aroused at this point and started grabbing her tits. They are indeed magnificent. She asked again if I'd like a shower when she's done. I said yes this time, thinking that was her code for extras.

After a few minutes of stroking me, she raised her shirt (showing those amazing tits) and said "OK, its shower time". I immediately went to the shower thinking this would go further. After all, I was almost ready pop. Surely she wouldn't stop there, right?

Well, she did. After I got out of the shower I sat on the massage table for a minutes as she was feeding her cats. She came back in and said "Did you need anything else? I was stunned. Of course I wanted something else. I told her "Aren't you going to finish?" to which she got upset. She raised her voice and said "I'm a licensed massage therapist, not a hooker".

That's it, I was out of there. I left with blue balls and a massive feeling of disappointment. I applaud her for getting sober. But I caution all of you: There are no extras anymore.

BigStar1
03-03-18, 15:47
I spent a lot of money for an hour and 15 minutes but I had an absolutely amazing time. Walking out I was already trying to figure out how to pull off another visit. They have 7 girls working. An Orlando monger said in his opinion the Blue Ocean girls were younger and prettier. Probably can't go wrong at either place. Enjoy.

L.Great report, similar to my experience 8 days ago except I already have a repeat trip planned for May. Saving up all my monger money and planning a 4 day binge with these lovely ladies again.

Bigstar1.

TwoWheelTourer
03-04-18, 12:03
I decided to take a chance on Kathleen, despite the reviews from last year. And what a disappointment it was.
<snip>
That's it, I was out of there. I left with blue balls and a massive feeling of disappointment. I applaud her for getting sober. But I caution all of you: There are no extras anymore.So not even an HE? I don't recall any consistent reports of FS or even head from her, just tit play and a hand job.

Danny Bo
03-04-18, 18:32
So I thought I would give Cindy a whirl, I know, I know lots of old reviews about her age, plastic surgery, and the pics being very old. So first they are all true, she looks very little like her pics and there is evidence of a whole lot of plastic surgery. That being said she offered me a shower before hand (note it was apparent that it was by myself no help) and then had me lie lay down with optional draping. I chose the off of course. Gave a decent massage, used a lot of oil and at the end I had a dream of a mild HJ HE. I gave her an additional 40 as a tip and was on my way. Overall a bit disappointing, since I am still in search of the unicorn with the great massage and the FS. Though it was nice having someone who spoke English for a change and she is pleasant to talk to.

JPerez0909
03-04-18, 20:00
So not even an HE? I don't recall any consistent reports of FS or even head from her, just tit play and a hand job.No HE, even after stroking for a few minutes. She was visibly upset that I asked about extras. Lesson learned, I should have read post #2859 closer. Very similar experience.

True Pair
03-05-18, 17:24
http://spacecoast.mobileposting.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-work-by-ronnie-sensual-body-rub/18581734 Let just say this lady hit the spot. 1 call set time sent address to a very nice clean incall near the port. No smells at all smoke or perfume or lotions. My time went like all the other reports. She quoted 60 1/2 and 100 full hour. I'll repeat.

Ntcb777
03-05-18, 19:09
Got an Asian Massge Palm Bay rd and got a HJ, don't know if it's full service? And was wondering if Zen spa is worth it?

Danny Bo
03-05-18, 22:21
Anyone seen this provider?

https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/thp/d/beachside-massage/6513156803.html

Pictures look nice.

Ghost Dog
03-06-18, 00:06
Here's a quick after action dream report for you guys. Had a dream I hit up Zen today, always a solid stop. I got there just as they opened, you know what I'm talking about with the doors airing the place out, and out pops Coco. Had her quite a few time and I know what to expect, so I'm game. . 6 for the hhr, but since I know her I grab that booty, and reach for the kitty soon as I get in the door. It is soooo soft and just the right amount furry. She starts stroking me and giggling, so I grab them nipples and go to work. I'm thinking FINALLY its about to go down but as I try and bend her over a little and get jr ready for duty, she puts the brakes on. I have not been able to get the FS at Zen ever so far BUT, I'm giving it a shot again today for sure. So then we start with the table shower. She has some talent. Getting me all cleaned up, the water is nice and warm, and as she is cleaning she cups the balls and starts stroking the shaft. Needless to say I'm ready, but she is just playing with me. So I hop off the table and she starts the towel down. She is very through, and as she drys my boys, she gives him a kiss and giggles and looks up at me. Then SLURP takes it right in her mouth. I palm the back of her head and give out a little moan, but in my head I'm like YES! Its ABOUT TIME! I've been here several times and finally I'm getting this head. In my mind I already have her back in the room already bent over that table with the face hole in it. I'm about to make her shake like a California QUAKE! And then she stops. . Sad face, but I'll make her pay in the room. She just finishes toweling me off and we head to the room. Pats me down again and then leave the room (I think they have to clean up the shower.) When she comes back in I'm just sitting at the edge of the table at attention ready to work. She comes in and says oooOOOO slaps jr a little laughs and secures the door, then drops to her knees and starts going to work. She is slurping away, and she starts to lick and suck the balls. I think she has done this before, not an A student but knows the material and can pass the test. At this point I KNOW I can bend her over, so I turn her around and get up to move her into position and no. She is not having it. Says she will get fired (same excuse every time). I told her know body has to know, but no joy. BUT this entire time she keep grabbing my junk and stroking it. This gentlemen is the sign of a pro! She grabs some lube and gets me to lean back on the table and keeps stroking like she is an Olympic contender, that technique is flawless, not too hard, not to soft, gets good head contact on the up stroke, slows it down at the right time, and does not forget about the balls. Yeah this is why I cum here. She keeps it up until I pop. Then she gets the hot towel and cleans us both up, and then continues with a really good massage. I paid for hhr, and have been here for at least 45, and she is not rushing me out at all, but I had things to do, she dressed me up and I was outa there. Tipped her. 8, so I'm in total $4. I know I could get some FS incall for that price but I think I prefer this experience and customer service. I have been having not so great luck with some of these providers in Brevard lately, maybe its me, but the good ones are really hard to find. I just need 1 solid "go to" girl. Now if I could just get Zen girls to do FS LOL. I always get a $5 3 pack of covers when I know I'm heading there just in case, but its been a waste so far.

Would repeat for sure, and I'll let yo guys know how it goes next time.

-GD.

Ghost Dog
03-06-18, 17:56
One of our brothers thinks I may have gotten the name wrong. I am pretty bad with the names for sure. I think all the girls there are Korean, and of course that accent is thick. So I think her name is Coco, but Ill have to go back and do some recon to confirm. Ya know, for you guys, . And science.

-GD.

ScottyM3
03-07-18, 11:09
One of our brothers thinks I may have gotten the name wrong. I am pretty bad with the names for sure. I think all the girls there are Korean, and of course that accent is thick. So I think her name is Coco, but Ill have to go back and do some recon to confirm. Ya know, for you guys, . And science.

-GD.It's been quite a while since I've been there, I used to see Zina quite a bit. Although like you, the name may be Gina. I have seen quite a few reviews with Gina's name here and there, like you said with the broken english not 100% sure. I'd love to know who it was you saw, am thinking of going back soon and not sure if Zina is still there so maybe I could ask for another. I've seen 3 other girls there and have 69'd with each of them so looking forward to another girl. Can't wait to go again. Play and stay safe.

NoLongerLurker
03-07-18, 11:54
It's been quite a while since I've been there, I used to see Zina quite a bit. Although like you, the name may be Gina. I have seen quite a few reviews with Gina's name here and there, like you said with the broken english not 100% sure. I'd love to know who it was you saw, am thinking of going back soon and not sure if Zina is still there so maybe I could ask for another. I've seen 3 other girls there and have 69'd with each of them so looking forward to another girl. Can't wait to go again. Play and stay safe.Current staffing at Zen. I go to Zen fairly often and I can tell you that the two girls working there now are Yuki and Amy. Amy is easily distinguished by having large and impressive tits. Gina was working there up until 6-8 weeks ago when she went on vacation to NYC or possibly back to Korea. Actually, to the best of my knowledge, Yuki is sort of a floating manager that works between Zen and one or two other AMPs up in Cocoa, although I cannot swear to that. So, when one of the girls takes a break Yuki (who is quite personable) fills-in. A girl name Suzie used to work there 12-18 months ago and was the closest I've come to FS when she pulled out a small square of saran wrap and attempted to cover me! Yes, that is the truth! No such luck with any of the rest, although everything else has been on the table.

ScottyM3
03-07-18, 18:59
Current staffing at Zen. I go to Zen fairly often and I can tell you that the two girls working there now are Yuki and Amy. Amy is easily distinguished by having large and impressive tits. Gina was working there up until 6-8 weeks ago when she went on vacation to NYC or possibly back to Korea. Actually, to the best of my knowledge, Yuki is sort of a floating manager that works between Zen and one or two other AMPs up in Cocoa, although I cannot swear to that. So, when one of the girls takes a break Yuki (who is quite personable) fills-in. A girl name Suzie used to work there 12-18 months ago and was the closest I've come to FS when she pulled out a small square of saran wrap and attempted to cover me! Yes, that is the truth! No such luck with any of the rest, although everything else has been on the table.When I first went there Zina is who I saw, next time she was busy and I saw Kim. I really liked Kim, saw her many times, then one day I went in and they said Kim was on extended vacation, sad day, she was really nice. After her I did see Yuki and Amy and yes, Amy has some nice tits but, she demanded $ right off the bat, I didn't like the fact that she demanded it. I paid it, had a pretty good 69 but never saw her again. Went back with Zina and she never once talked dollars before rubbing me. I really don't like to be told how much I'm going to pay. Same thing happened at Palm Tree in Rockledge. I went to King today and saw Kay I believe her name was. Had a good massage and a very nice ending. Stayed the full hour and was not rushed at all. I will continue to go back there, don't really want to see Amy again. Will also check out Tokyo some day soon. Play and stay safe.

SurferDude321
03-07-18, 21:52
I'm a Space Coast resident. Had a couple dreams to visit both blue Ocean and Golden gate in Orlando on different occasions to see what's beyond Brevard.

The first I hit up was BO. Missed it my first time. Very noticeable after I passed it with all the lights in front. Walked up, saw girl at window. Brought me back to room and said someone would be with me in a few. OK. . 60 for hhr. $. 4 for donation / tip up front. Mixed feelings on that, but I was first timer. In comes cute / beautiful girl named Ocean. Fun, playful, likes to kiss. Took me back to shower room. TS was good with good teasing. Had me spread and performed AR for a few minutes. Never had that before, but good. Came the flip with more teasing. Good BBBJ and good TS overall. Toweled off and led me back to room. On the way there, we passed a few other workers and it seems like she was showing me off. Right on. Back to room, and laid down head down. Little cold so she spent a few minutes laying on top me completely nude. Great body. Felt much better LOL. Then came the massage which was good, light. She Spent most of time on top using her whole body. Came the flip. She jumps on top with more teasing, BBBJ. 69, CG, Missionary on side of table, on top, DS with a good finish along with great kissing throughout. Helped clean me up. Great time.

Second I visited on the many days was GG. A few cars there. Not very noticeable at first. Rang bell and this girl grabs me by the hand and brings me to front table. . 70 for 45. Really pretty. Tall. Mid 30's. Can't remember the name. Led me upstairs to room. Occasional kissing, teasing along way. Helped me get undressed for shower. Led me in and layed down on mat. Very similar to what happened at BO. Good teasing, AR for a few minutes. Flip came with more teasing, kissing with great BBBJ. Led me out back to room. $. 6 for donation / tip. Higher than expected, but I was sure this was going to be a one time exp. Good, quick massage with more AR, teasing. Flip came. Showing off with great body. More BBBJ, 69. *Surprise twist*, asks if want another player. Wow. Sure why not? Asks for $ extra. Sorry no way. Able to haggle down to. 60. Hey, its Orlando and I don't make it up there too much. She leaves for a few, comes back with another girl. Very pretty, mid 30's also. I think her name was Anni or something. Another good body. Lots of flirting, teasing, making out between all at first. Kept saying I had a baby face. Missionary, 69, DS rotating around and making out between the two. So much going on and it was a exiting time for my first X3 some. Finally Came and she was smiling. Apparently, it was a competition between the two haha. They were actually taunting each other with bragging rights. What in the world? The newer girl leaves and the originally one and I cuddle for a few while making out some more. Wants to finish strong. Gives insane BBBJ fast and furious and sloppy and wants me to CIM after a couple diff positions. Finally give in and basically felt empty of all fluids haha. Had to leave to go back to my car for a. 20 to finish donation and when I came back, she introduced me to all the others. Holy Moly. About 5 others came out, All young looking, sexy as heck and flirty. All came up to me and planted a kiss and told me to come back and see them. I remember hearing a Pandora, Chelsea. Couldn't get the others. Wasn't planning on going back before but it may be tough to not make a return visit.

Ghost Dog
03-08-18, 00:28
When I first went there Zina is who I saw, next time she was busy and I saw Kim. I really liked Kim, saw her many times, then one day I went in and they said Kim was on extended vacation, sad day, she was really nice. After her I did see Yuki and Amy and yes, Amy has some nice tits but, she demanded $ right off the bat, I didn't like the fact that she demanded it. I paid it, had a pretty good 69 but never saw her again. Went back with Zina and she never once talked dollars before rubbing me. I really don't like to be told how much I'm going to pay. Same thing happened at Palm Tree in Rockledge. I went to King today and saw Kay I believe her name was. Had a good massage and a very nice ending. Stayed the full hour and was not rushed at all. I will continue to go back there, don't really want to see Amy again. Will also check out Tokyo some day soon. Play and stay safe.I was just telling Lurker about Kim, she was fantastic for sure. I only got 1 chance to see her, and ever since then they say she is on vacation. I usually don't have too many issues with them asking about prices up front but it does happen and it deffintly hurts the mood. King Spa (man I could not remember that name eariler) is also solid but I don't get as far there. I like this girl who says "ask for short girl" she has a solid technique and takes instruction well.

Have fun.

-GD.

Jones1101
03-08-18, 02:26
Has anyone tried this place on US1 in cocoa? I've done a search, but didn't see anything.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/meridian-massage_try-try-trynew-girl-come-3219617177/28492962

Bri Cua
03-08-18, 10:05
Anyone been here lately? Whats the scoop with Wendy.

True Pair
03-08-18, 10:32
I'm a Space Coast resident. Had a couple dreams to visit both blue Ocean and Golden gate in Orlando on different occasions to see what's beyond Brevard.

The first I hit up was BO. Missed it my first time. Very noticeable after I passed it with all the lights in front. Walked up, saw girl at window. Brought me back to room and said someone would be with me in a few. OK. . 60 for hhr. $. 4 for donation / tip up front. Mixed feelings on that, but I was first timer. In comes cute / beautiful girl named Ocean. Fun, playful, likes to kiss. Took me back to shower room. TS was good with good teasing. Had me spread and performed AR for a few minutes. Never had that before, but good. Came the flip with more teasing. Good BBBJ and good TS overall. Toweled off and led me back to room. On the way there, we passed a few other workers and it seems like she was showing me off. Right on. Back to room, and laid down head down. Little cold so she spent a few minutes laying on top me completely nude. Great body. Felt much better LOL. Then came the massage which was good, light. She Spent most of time on top using her whole body. Came the flip. She jumps on top with more teasing, BBBJ. 69, CG, Missionary on side of table, on top, DS with a good finish along with great kissing throughout. Helped clean me up. Great time.

Second I visited on the many days was GG. A few cars there. Not very noticeable at first. Rang bell and this girl grabs me by the hand and brings me to front table. . 70 for 45. Really pretty. Tall. Mid 30's. Can't remember the name. Led me upstairs to room. Occasional kissing, teasing along way. Helped me get undressed for shower. Led me in and layed down on mat. Very similar to what happened at BO. Good teasing, AR for a few minutes. Flip came with more teasing, kissing with great BBBJ. Led me out back to room. $. 6 for donation / tip. Higher than expected, but I was sure this was going to be a one time exp. Good, quick massage with more AR, teasing. Flip came. Showing off with great body. More BBBJ, 69. *Surprise twist*, asks if want another player. Wow. Sure why not? Asks for $ extra. Sorry no way. Able to haggle down to. 60. Hey, its Orlando and I don't make it up there too much. She leaves for a few, comes back with another girl. Very pretty, mid 30's also. I think her name was Anni or something. Another good body. Lots of flirting, teasing, making out between all at first. Kept saying I had a baby face. Missionary, 69, DS rotating around and making out between the two. So much going on and it was a exiting time for my first X3 some. Finally Came and she was smiling. Apparently, it was a competition between the two haha. They were actually taunting each other with bragging rights. What in the world? The newer girl leaves and the originally one and I cuddle for a few while making out some more. Wants to finish strong. Gives insane BBBJ fast and furious and sloppy and wants me to CIM after a couple diff positions. Finally give in and basically felt empty of all fluids haha. Had to leave to go back to my car for a. 20 to finish donation and when I came back, she introduced me to all the others. Holy Moly. About 5 others came out, All young looking, sexy as heck and flirty. All came up to me and planted a kiss and told me to come back and see them. I remember hearing a Pandora, Chelsea. Couldn't get the others. Wasn't planning on going back before but it may be tough to not make a return visit.Hope there's lots of mouthwash after the AR!! Is that anal rimming?

Dr321
03-08-18, 14:47
Hope there's lots of mouthwash after the AR!! Is that anal rimming?Hopefully not anal reaming! .

True Pair
03-08-18, 18:01
Hopefully not anal reaming! .Ether way!! AR followed by DFK is tough to swallow. Better be the first guy of the day for sure!

LeisureTime
03-08-18, 19:53

The first I hit up was BO...

Second I visited on the many days was GG... Good info, BO still sounds good but may just have to stick with a good thing. GG!

HotRoadster71
03-09-18, 12:40
I have never been to a AMP. It seems like when you can get FS I'm Orlando for $140 why are you guys paying up to $250 at AMPs. Do they do the Asian style bath where they wash you buy hand, massage, tableshower, the FS. What actually goes on? Is any place here in Brevard worth going to and what can I expect and whatss the damage going to be?

Lookin3
03-09-18, 17:06
I have never been to a AMP. It seems like when you can get FS I'm Orlando for $140 why are you guys paying up to $250 at AMPs. Do they do the Asian style bath where they wash you buy hand, massage, tableshower, the FS. What actually goes on? Is any place here in Brevard worth going to and what can I expect and whatss the damage going to be?The AMP experience is unique and something you should try if you've never had the pleasure. A full body wash down down and scrub, a sensual rub, submissive Asian women with beautiful soft skin, many aren't afraid to lick your ass. This is ideally what you want and what I am will to pay $$ plus for. In Brevard this can be had at Palm Tree and several places in Orlando that are easy to find on the Orlando forum. I've experienced them in both locales, the women in Orlando are much hotter and I'm willing to pay more for that. The other benefit is that it's brothel style, you walk right in and the girls are waiting for you, versus you waiting for the backpage girls drug dealer to leave before she calls you back. Or leaves you hanging with blue balls.

My two cents.

Ghost Dog
03-11-18, 02:08
After action report. King Spa caught my eye, so had to stop. New to me provider, pretty standard. Her name is "Mia". Older but still skilled. Quick hhr, for. 6 with table shower. Nice ball play in the shower, very flrity and playful. Back to the room, and a good massage, and again, played them balls like an old pro. I have been making the rounds so I knew I would give her a workout, especialy at her age. Wrong. Wrong! She worked her magic and had me busten in no time. Light otc play. Not bad overall, but I still prefer Zen. Another. 6 for tip, but I prob could have done. 4 but she was nice so its all good $2 total. However I do agree with the overall opinion we need to keep these prices down.

Side note, does everybody agree that the AMPs are much better then the places with Americans running the show?

-GD.

DJMiles
03-11-18, 22:16
A had a pleasant surprise recently when I discovered that Marika (Post Road) is full service. A real shame that she'll be leaving the State this month. But she is mentoring a new girl to take over. I'll be giving her a try next week.

Launcher321
03-11-18, 22:24
I've been going to Asiana for close to 10 years now and it is still my go to place when I need physical therapy in the form of a massage. Ahna takes pride in being able to truly provide relief if you're in discomfort and has always shortened my recovery time when I throw my back out. The Korean women as a rule try to provide a good massage but there are always those few that stand out. Ahna is attractive and talented and worth building a good rapport with. She currently has a second girl working named Yumi that is also cute and petite.

Relax and enjoy.

L.

http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-young-attractive-asian-girls-amazing-asian-massage-therapy-new-staffs/28366117

Boxdoc
03-12-18, 07:23
Tried GG this weekend. Little bit of a drive. Sooo worth it. That's the most fun I've had in years. Choose Angelika. Does not look like pic. Although others do. Still hot. Previous reviews are spot on. She even paced me out so we took all of our time. Which I think went over. Highly recommend. Going back atleast once more. Pricey and a drive but for what you get in space coast it's like night and day. Stay safe.

RDouglas
03-12-18, 09:13
Has anyone had an experience with bed bugs after visiting King Spa? I went there about 16 days ago (pleasant time, good shower), and since then have had two bites on my butt that occurred at night. Bites resemble online pics of bed bug bites, Don't wish to harm the place's reputation, but if I receive any more bites, I'm calling the exterminator.

RD.

ScottyM3
03-12-18, 19:59
Has anyone had an experience with bed bugs after visiting King Spa? I went there about 16 days ago (pleasant time, good shower), and since then have had two bites on my butt that occurred at night. Bites resemble online pics of bed bug bites, Don't wish to harm the place's reputation, but if I receive any more bites, I'm calling the exterminator.

RD.I just went to King last week. I used to go quite a bit but never experienced anything from there. Always clean.

DevilDog23
03-12-18, 20:08
Thinking about going to palm tree. Any suggestions on who I should see to get the most out of my visit. Any pointers let me know.

ScottyM3
03-13-18, 08:39
Thinking about going to palm tree. Any suggestions on who I should see to get the most out of my visit. Any pointers let me know.If you search for my post of 2953 you will see my experience there. I saw a girl named Tina. Very good. Also Coco was talked about being very good also. Good luck, I think they all may be very good now with the new owners. Play and stay safe.

LeisureTime
03-13-18, 11:16
If you search for my post of 2953 you will see my experience there. I saw a girl named Tina. Very good. Also Coco was talked about being very good also. Good luck, I think they all may be very good now with the new owners. Play and stay safe.Thanks for the review, will have to try them out. The Cocoa spots have limited options so haven't returned to those.

NoLongerLurker
03-13-18, 15:14
Was just scanning AMP Ads and came across a listing for a new one (located in Sebastian. US-1 Sebastian FL, 32958. Has anyone given this place a try?

Danny Bo
03-13-18, 20:18
Stopped by Zen this weekend based on positive reviews. Was met by a middle aged attractive provider, (no idea what her name was) went for the hour massage. TS was excellent lots of teasing and cleaning all of the areas that needed it. On to massage, room was kind of small but fine overall. Decent massage nothing special, lots of teasing, then I fell asleep. In my dream there was some nice TT play, FIV and finally HJ HE. Gave her $40 which she seemed to be happy with and was on my way. Might be more to be had here but would seem to take a few more attempts.

Xtrmj22
03-13-18, 21:29
Any Intel on Katelynn at and&O? Or anything on what girl is best there.

StimpyLove2003
03-14-18, 10:52
Any Intel on Katelynn at and&O? Or anything on what girl is best there.I have seen her twice. She is really hit or miss. The first session was great and she was really getting into it, and was super-sexy. The second trip was a real buzz kill. She seemed distant, and just going through the motions. Very mechanical and she had some BO going on that day. There are a lot of options out there. She is cute and her pictures are accurate, but I doubt I will see her again. $5 plus house for FS. Just remember YMMV.

LeisureTime
03-14-18, 12:12
Any Intel on Katelynn at and&O? Or anything on what girl is best there.The go-to has always been Ashley. Curious about Katelynn as well.

Dr Peeper
03-14-18, 21:25
Looking at the ad the twitter link is East spa. A+ and East spa both have the same twitter account.

Basicaly get the same service as Palm Tree though they ask for Orlando tips.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-grand-open-happy-hour-discount-10-off-free-table-shower-call-772-571-6463/30763027

Was just scanning AMP Ads and came across a listing for a new one (located in Sebastian. US-1 Sebastian FL, 32958. Has anyone given this place a try?

Zillow
03-15-18, 01:36
I admit I was swayed by Mandy's many positive reviews. I was provided her number by one of her fans and texted her to schedule. Very reasonable rate schedule and she provided a number of eye-popping pics. Between the reviews and pics, I was definitely looking forward to meeting her.

Her location is not an apartment, but a trashy mobile home park. She came outside to greet me and honestly, it was a little bit of a letdown, cute but definitely not as eye popping as her pics. Followed her inside to her bedroom where she had a massage table set up. Professional table. Met her 3 cats. She said she prefers performing the massage naked. I definitely did not object, so we both stripped down. Best massage I have ever received. Hands down! She definitely knows what she is doing. After an hour of relaxation, it was time to move to phase 2. A little bit of BBBJ before she slid the cover on and mounted me CG. Nice tightpussy, good friction, wet, but honestly, she is better at massage than sex. Wrapped things up, got dressed and left. A bunch of people outside, it's a mobile home park, so there was definitely a walk of shame effect going on. Oh, and the bf was lurking, waiting for me to leave.

True Pair
03-15-18, 07:01
I admit I was swayed by Mandy's many positive reviews. I was provided her number by one of her fans and texted her to schedule. Very reasonable rate schedule and she provided a number of eye-popping pics. Between the reviews and pics, I was definitely looking forward to meeting her.

Her location is not an apartment, but a trashy mobile home park. She came outside to greet me and honestly, it was a little bit of a letdown, cute but definitely not as eye popping as her pics. Followed her inside to her bedroom where she had a massage table set up. Professional table. Met her 3 cats. She said she prefers performing the massage naked. I definitely did not object, so we both stripped down. Best massage I have ever received. Hands down! She definitely knows what she is doing. After an hour of relaxation, it was time to move to phase 2. A little bit of BBBJ before she slid the cover on and mounted me CG. Nice tightpussy, good friction, wet, but honestly, she is better at massage than sex. Wrapped things up, got dressed and left. A bunch of people outside, it's a mobile home park, so there was definitely a walk of shame effect going on. Oh, and the bf was lurking, waiting for me to leave.I just saw her Monday at her apartment on the river. I saw two cats. But maybe she moved this week. Everything else sounds like my dream. No BBBJ for me! Damn it.

ScottFlMahalo
03-15-18, 10:51
I just saw her yesterday and she was at the same location. Its a trashy little duplex along the river which could be mistaken for a small trailer park. She has some serious issues going on including a short vacation visit (unrelated to the hobby) and trying to be thrown out of her place so she my be moving soon. We get along really well (I stay clear of the drama) and I always have a good time and she always performs well and is extremely tight as mentioned. After she feels comfortable with you, her post massage activities get much better! She started out CBJ for me also but now its always BBBJ.

I just saw her Monday at her apartment on the river. I saw two cats. But maybe she moved this week. Everything else sounds like my dream. No BBBJ for me! Damn it.

ToyotaVon
03-15-18, 15:35
I stopped in to take a peek the other night. It is in between a Publix and a McDonalds. AKA lots of traffic. Decent-looking chick working. I may give it a shot next week.

Looking at the ad the twitter link is East spa. A+ and East spa both have the same twitter account.

Basicaly get the same service as Palm Tree though they ask for Orlando tips.

http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-grand-open-happy-hour-discount-10-off-free-table-shower-call-772-571-6463/30763027

Sebastian99
03-15-18, 18:32

Her location is not an apartment, but a trashy mobile home park. She came outside to greet me and honestly, it was a little bit of a letdown, cute but definitely not as eye popping as her pics. Followed her inside to her bedroom where she had a massage table set up. Professional table. Met her 3 cats. She said she prefers performing the massage naked. I definitely did not object, so we both stripped down. Best massage I have ever received. Hands down! She definitely knows what she is doing. After an hour of relaxation, it was time to move to phase 2. A little bit of BBBJ before she slid the cover on and mounted me CG. Nice tightpussy, good friction, wet, but honestly, she is better at massage than sex. Wrapped things up, got dressed and left. A bunch of people outside, it's a mobile home park, so there was definitely a walk of shame effect going on. Oh, and the bf was lurking, waiting for me to leave.Would you return? It's unclear to me, while you mention quite a few positives, you also state quite a few negatives. Which all begs the question as to whether you found the experience worthwhile and worth repeating!

TwoWheelTourer
03-15-18, 19:00
Oh, and the bf was lurking, waiting for me to leave.A week or so ago she told me they broke up and he was gone, gone, gone. I guess not.

Danny Bo
03-15-18, 20:53
I just saw her yesterday and she was at the same location. Its a trashy little duplex along the river which could be mistaken for a small trailer park. She has some serious issues going on including a short vacation visit (unrelated to the hobby) and trying to be thrown out of her place so she my be moving soon. We get along really well (I stay clear of the drama) and I always have a good time and she always performs well and is extremely tight as mentioned. After she feels comfortable with you, her post massage activities get much better! She started out CBJ for me also but now its always BBBJ.So what was the damage? And can you PM me her number?

Bill Cypher
03-16-18, 20:37
I just saw her yesterday and she was at the same location. Its a trashy little duplex along the river which could be mistaken for a small trailer park. She has some serious issues going on including a short vacation visit (unrelated to the hobby) and trying to be thrown out of her place so she my be moving soon. We get along really well (I stay clear of the drama) and I always have a good time and she always performs well and is extremely tight as mentioned. After she feels comfortable with you, her post massage activities get much better! She started out CBJ for me also but now its always BBBJ.How many times did you see her before BBBJ was available, and did she offer or did you have to ask?

I've seen her 4 times and still get CBJ.

DevilDog23
03-17-18, 22:38
Stopped by palm tree today. Saw someone by the name of goofing or Gigi. Could not make out her very thick accent. Paid the. 8 door fee. Shower was nothing to get excited no teasing at all. I though I was in for a disappointment. Went to room was told to lay down I decided to give her tip then she seemed surprised. I tipped $. 2. She left and came back in and started the massage. No roaming and I was thinking I just wasted money. She told me to flip and she walked to table and took off her dress then immediately started a CBJ worked on that for a while then laid down and I finished with mosh and cg. She seemed to really enjoy it and was pretty vocal. I had fun. I'm not an AMP monger but going to go back soon.

BeachBum15
03-18-18, 07:15
In town for a few days and hit up a regular haunt that typically is a good no hassle hour of relief. Met at the door by a gal I've had several times and taken back to wait for a few minutes while she finished with another. No big deal and the time was brief. Taken back to the TS which was fun and uninhibited and thorough. After the dry down back to the room with a nice medium rub that left just enough teasing to keep my attention focus. This is where things when a little sideways. My gal was called away by some guy who seemed to be some sort of business partner and I was left to 'cool' down. A bummer all around. After about five minutes of listening to them discuss this or that, Amy walks in and says she will finish. This was my first time with Amy and while she is attractive it was hard to get back into the mood and she didn't have the 'momentum' that you get when you take a client from shower to satiated bliss. I must say her massage skills were pretty good for what is typical of Brevard AMPs and after the flip is began to warm up. She did ask what I wanted and I shot for the moon and perhaps I was misunderstanding or perhaps she was but I got the impression that with the right tip more could be had than the traditional HE. Much more. Sadly I wasn't expecting more and was $ poor so I never got the chance to find out if she was serious and to what she might be seriously considering?? Never like these types of interruptions but still left getting the relief I expected. In for. 8 for the h and. 4 out the door. I'll be back to see if what I thought was what I thought.

Zillow
03-18-18, 11:33
Would you return? It's unclear to me, while you mention quite a few positives, you also state quite a few negatives. Which all begs the question as to whether you found the experience worthwhile and worth repeating!Personally, I would not return unless Mandy were to get a decent incall. Mandy has both pluses and negatives. You have to decide for yourself which outweighs the other.

TwoWheelTourer
03-18-18, 18:49
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-grand-open-happy-hour-discount-10-off-free-table-shower-call-772-571-6463/30763027

A bit of a drive for most of us in Brevard, but wondering if anyone has taken in the grand opening $10 off special.

Danny Bo
03-18-18, 21:01
Not finding any reviews of Meridian in Cocoa I decided to bite the bullet And TOFTT.

Bad decision. I was met by a nice looking 25 ish year old Asian girl. No offer of TS, And straight to the rub. Massage was OK decent tease but pretty weak in general.

On the flip I fell asleep And dreamed That I was offered a BJ, And paid up front. In my dream she actually used Seran wrap, And my dream turned into a nightmare.

Stay home.

NoLongerLurker
03-19-18, 09:16
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-grand-open-happy-hour-discount-10-off-free-table-shower-call-772-571-6463/30763027

A bit of a drive for most of us in Brevard, but wondering if anyone has taken in the grand opening $10 off special.Funny you should ask. I wrote a brief review last Friday but it seemed to disappear before I could send it. Anyway, I TOFTT and decided to take the 20+ minute drive from Melbourne to the brand new AMP in Sebastian. Headed south on USA 1, it is right past the bridge going into Sebastian in the Publix Shopping center at the far south end of the center. I was never offered the $10 Off, instead paid $80. I knew about the discount but was not going to quibble. Woman at the front takes me back to a room and then in a couple of minutes in walks this fairly tall nicely built Chinese girl. Her name was Cindy I believe. They do have a table shower and she takes me back to the room. Not your conventional table but Ok. Table shower itself was so-so. Then back to the room. Starts off regular massage. On the flip she leans down very close and whisper something like "what do you want?" I say BBBJ. She mumbles how much do I have and I offered her $80, She says $120, I counter with $100, etc. , etc. It is very hard to bargain when a cute girl is leaning down whispering to you while softly caressing your cock. I believe everything was definitely on the table, but then again it was hard to understand her. She took off her top and raised her bra. I got her to lower her shorts and underwear and she join me for some DATY, then back to BJ and HJ. As I said before, the biggest problem I encountered in all the wheeling and dealing was the language barrier. I could hardly understand 90% of what she was saying. How do you make a counter offer when you can't understand the question. Bottom line, I probably won't return. Nice and attractive girl but just too long a drive and too expensive.

Sebastian99
03-19-18, 09:47
Personally, I would not return unless Mandy were to get a decent incall. Mandy has both pluses and negatives. You have to decide for yourself which outweighs the other.Good to know. With so many positive posts about her here, it's definitely got me thinking about seeing her. That said, your post has got me wavering on it. Like you said, guess I'll just have to figure that one out for myself. Best guess, since her location seems pretty convenient for me, the donation is reasonable and there are quite a few positive mentions of her, I'll probably give her a go! Hopefully my experience is more on the positive side and it's not a one and done!

Lookin3
03-19-18, 11:16
There's been quite a bit of chatter regarding Mandy so I thought I'd go back and see this little cutie, and she didn't disappoint. She is in a duplex on the river not a trailer park, it has always been pretty quiet when I've been there, and the service is excellent as compared to other Brevard County providers. For $. 80 you get a pretty decent massage, BBBJ (most of the time), very erotic warmup, cfs (multiple positions), light kissing, by a cute punctual girl. She told me about her legal issues because I asked but didn't go on and on about it, and focused on me for the full hour. Cleaned me with a warm towel when she was done, she is a winner in my book. If you have any hesitation you shouldn't, although you may get CBJ at first. The pic below is from her facebbook and is a good representation of her.

TwoWheelTourer
03-19-18, 19:35
Funny you should ask. I wrote a brief review last Friday but it seemed to disappear before I could send it. Anyway, I TOFTT and decided to take the 20+ minute drive from Melbourne to the brand new AMP in Sebastian.I went there today. Will not repeat. Got there around 930, cute short Asian chick took the $70 (supposed to be $69, but didn't get the dollar back) and was shown to a room. She said "You wait a few minutes". I said ok. A FUCKING HALF HOUR LATER the tall chick NLL wrote about arrived.

TS was the worst I have ever had. VERY rushed, not at all pleasurable. Back to the room, I asked for an two HEs, one to start and one to finish. She asked if I pay cash, I said yes, then she said okay Rubbed me off, then started a lame massage on the front. After a few minutes of that, I rolled over and she spent time on my back and legs. She did that for about 20 min, then told me to flip again. She started to rub my front again, finally getting on my cock again. Got my second nut in less than 45 minutes. Yes, I was rushed.

Like I said, I will not return. Left me hanging for a half hr instead of telling me to come back, so that pissed me off. Weak TS, rushed massage. Nope, not going back. If I had anything but 20 dollar bills on me, I'd have given her $30 for a tip. But since all I had was 20's, she got $40.

Almost forgot, the walls are THIN in that place. The dude who was getting worked on while I waited left out a couple loud moans when he got off. It was almost like Sally in the diner in the move When Harry Met Sally. At least I think that is the movei when Meg Ryan faked an orgasm. C'Mon. Fellas. I know busting a nut feels good, but fuck, man. Remember where the fuck you are. Idiot.

True Pair
03-20-18, 13:47
http://orlando.mobileposting.com/TherapeuticMassage/100-fun-happy-house-100-wild-407-800-9850/29016062 Made my way over today and man I'm glad I did. LOL. Got Chelsea and she is hot. That's her real pics also. Shower was down so did 1/2 hour 60 House 140 Girl for $$. We pretty much did everything but massage and that's fine with me. I will repeat for table shower with B2 B slide with massage and FS. No Greek but I didn't ask.

Jb1982
03-20-18, 14:17
Stopped by palm tree today. Saw someone by the name of goofing or Gigi. Could not make out her very thick accent. Paid the. 8 door fee. Shower was nothing to get excited no teasing at all. I though I was in for a disappointment. Went to room was told to lay down I decided to give her tip then she seemed surprised. I tipped $. 2. She left and came back in and started the massage. No roaming and I was thinking I just wasted money. She told me to flip and she walked to table and took off her dress then immediately started a CBJ worked on that for a while then laid down and I finished with mosh and cg. She seemed to really enjoy it and was pretty vocal. I had fun. I'm not an AMP monger but going to go back soon.Which one is this and do you have info.

BoredFL
03-21-18, 08:50
I too tried out Meridian on Friday. Was late, only young girl named Zoey working. Very cute and wearing short shorts and a loose fairly revealing top. Asked for shower, was OK but nothing great. Back in room and massage was average, leg / ass OTC roaming was OK at this point. On flip asked for tip up front. 4 got standard with no roam (no longer OK). She was cute with nice body, but that's about all that went well.

Oh well.

Not finding any reviews of Meridian in Cocoa I decided to bite the bullet And TOFTT.

Bad decision. I was met by a nice looking 25 ish year old Asian girl. No offer of TS, And straight to the rub. Massage was OK decent tease but pretty weak in general.

On the flip I fell asleep And dreamed That I was offered a BJ, And paid up front. In my dream she actually used Seran wrap, And my dream turned into a nightmare.

Stay home.

Midfla
03-21-18, 16:26
Personally, I would not return unless Mandy were to get a decent incall. Mandy has both pluses and negatives. You have to decide for yourself which outweighs the other.Her incall left a lot to be desired. I mean I have a cat at home but when I entered her spot it smelled like the back of a vets office. That and no bbj had me heading out the door.

Danny Bo
03-22-18, 00:22
I too tried out Meridian on Friday. Was late, only young girl named Zoey working. Very cute and wearing short shorts and a loose fairly revealing top. Asked for shower, was OK but nothing great. Back in room and massage was average, leg / ass OTC roaming was OK at this point. On flip asked for tip up front. 4 got standard with no roam (no longer OK). She was cute with nice body, but that's about all that went well.

Oh well.Same Girl I had, Just couldn't remember the name.

TaterTate
03-23-18, 14:46
I thought it was interesting sounding so I TOFTT. The location is in a business office area on Eau Gallie Blvd. It's basically a large closet with a desk and a leather couch looking thing. Kaye is a BBW Black woman who is very nice. She has you lay back on the couch puts on gloves and proceeds with oil / lotion and spends the entire session massaging your cock, balls, and all areas around it. She offers prostate massage and very enthusiastic about it if that's your thing. I just went for the 30 min session for. 5 and she took her time and really got into it until she drained me. That's the story, it's not my kind of thing but I got my monies worth.Do you have contact I do? PM me please. Ty.

Laharvardkid
03-24-18, 00:43
Been going there for awhile, always had Sonya. Never saw anyone else except tiny little Korean MAMA. Only saw MAMA todya. Well she ask "been here" I said yes with Sonya many times OK. Takes me to room and said get undress. I asked who will I see today, she says me. I thought well she's not ugly and she's tiny got a nice body under the dress. Ok TS was good cleaned all areas. Back in the room I got one of the best soft but sensual massages I've ever had with all types of pressure but building to great teasing until the flip. Ask for full menu and agreed price she wanted more. Thats when the session went down hill. If you want a great massage with a CBJ she will do but not worth the FS. Not a bad little body but she's a dead fish that made awful faces! Have fun, stay safe.

Laharvardkid.

Big Nerd Dad
03-24-18, 12:22
Tokyo had an empty patrol car parked in the lot and the sign has come down. Anyone have any info?

ScottyM3
03-24-18, 16:31
Tokyo had an empty patrol car parked in the lot and the sign has come down. Anyone have any info?I was just there on Monday, all seemed fine. I was thinking of heading back this weekend but now I'll go elsewhere. Thanks for the heads up. Play and stay safe.

ScottyM3
03-24-18, 19:42
I was just there on Monday, all seemed fine. I was thinking of heading back this weekend but now I'll go elsewhere. Thanks for the heads up. Play and stay safe.Well finally got a chance to call there, girl on the phone said Iyoki and Mia I think it was, were working tonight. So maybe still open. Just be careful if you go.

Jones1101
03-25-18, 13:45
Well finally got a chance to call there, girl on the phone said Iyoki and Mia I think it was, were working tonight. So maybe still open. Just be careful if you go.Drove by this morning. Yes the big sign on the building is gone, but the smaller, wooden sign by the street was still there. Also the neon lights were also on.

JBarba
03-25-18, 23:52
In town for a few days and hit up a regular haunt that typically is a good no hassle hour of relief. Met at the door by a gal I've had several times and taken back to wait for a few minutes while she finished with another. No big deal and the time was brief. Taken back to the TS which was fun and uninhibited and thorough. After the dry down back to the room with a nice medium rub that left just enough teasing to keep my attention focus. This is where things when a little sideways. My gal was called away by some guy who seemed to be some sort of business partner and I was left to 'cool' down. A bummer all around. After about five minutes of listening to them discuss this or that, Amy walks in and says she will finish. This was my first time with Amy and while she is attractive it was hard to get back into the mood and she didn't have the 'momentum' that you get when you take a client from shower to satiated bliss. I must say her massage skills were pretty good for what is typical of Brevard AMPs and after the flip is began to warm up. She did ask what I wanted and I shot for the moon and perhaps I was misunderstanding or perhaps she was but I got the impression that with the right tip more could be had than the traditional HE. Much more. Sadly I wasn't expecting more and was $ poor so I never got the chance to find out if she was serious and to what she might be seriously considering?? Never like these types of interruptions but still left getting the relief I expected. In for. 8 for the h and. 4 out the door. I'll be back to see if what I thought was what I thought.I visited Zen Friday and was greeted by Amy at the door, first time I had seen her there. I go for the hour with her. TS was perfect, making sure all parts were thoroughly cleaned. After she dries me off, she brings me back to the room and asks if I like strong or light massage, I tell her strong, as I prefer a lot of pressure. Not the best massage, but very firm pressure applied the whole massage, and I was feeling really good. Amy then lightly rubs her nails across my whole body and I couldn't wait for the flip.

During the flip, nice, unrushed handshake with plenty of attention to all parties below. After a bit of OTC roaming, I moved over to her kitty area. She says she pull down but wanted to know how much I would be tipping. I told her. 6 and she pulled down her shorts and put some lube on my fingers and I went to town. I pointed at her lips in hopes of BJ, and she asks me if I had and made the gesture with her hand as if she was ripping a condom wrapper open. Unfortunately, no rain coat so she said next time.

I've never received anything more than a handshake at Zen, but with Amy, I got a little more and feel like I could've gotten even more. Will definitely be trying to get with her next time I visit.

ScottyM3
03-26-18, 13:54
I visited Zen Friday and was greeted by Amy at the door, first time I had seen her there. I go for the hour with her. TS was perfect, making sure all parts were thoroughly cleaned. After she dries me off, she brings me back to the room and asks if I like strong or light massage, I tell her strong, as I prefer a lot of pressure. Not the best massage, but very firm pressure applied the whole massage, and I was feeling really good. Amy then lightly rubs her nails across my whole body and I couldn't wait for the flip.

During the flip, nice, unrushed handshake with plenty of attention to all parties below. After a bit of OTC roaming, I moved over to her kitty area. She says she pull down but wanted to know how much I would be tipping. I told her. 6 and she pulled down her shorts and put some lube on my fingers and I went to town. I pointed at her lips in hopes of BJ, and she asks me if I had and made the gesture with her hand as if she was ripping a condom wrapper open. Unfortunately, no rain coat so she said next time.

I've never received anything more than a handshake at Zen, but with Amy, I got a little more and feel like I could've gotten even more. Will definitely be trying to get with her next time I visit.I first met Amy last year there. After we got back to the room first thing she says is. She wants $. I've had a couple of regulars before her and happily gave them. 6 and. 8 and have always gotten lots of roaming and DATY. Well I gave her the $ and if I remember right massage was ok and ended up with DATY and the start of BBBJ. She finished me off manually. Had a good time overall just wasn't happy at her demand for the $ in the beginning. I don't mind paying for services but don't like to have them demand it. Never saw her again.

Malabar
03-26-18, 22:03
I rolled by there today. There are two of those large roll-off dumpsters in front of the building.

Looks like someone is doing some remodeling.

Regards.

Mal.

EastDragon
03-27-18, 23:46

Stay home.Called Meridian in Cocoa yesterday, and apparently some of them speak Mandarin. Went to Zen Spa last week, paid the usual house fee for an hour, . 40 tip for HJ. Massage was pretty good, I always get strong. Probably won't go back to Zen unless everything runs dry. Took a trip to Orlando a week or two ago and spent $$. 80 for an hour of the best FS I've ever had at a parlor. May TOFTT and try out Meridian tomorrow or sometime this week, I love when providers are closer to my age.

JdaLittleBir76
03-28-18, 00:06
For those who haven't seen mandy before, should give her a shot, this is my third time had her, she such a sweetheart, you got to do the massage part it was excellent, massage+FS hh =150 very reasonable, go see her you won't be disappointed, we need some provider like her in space coast treat her right and she will treat you good, play safe fellas.

JBarba
03-28-18, 09:13
For those who haven't seen mandy before, should give her a shot, this is my third time had her, she such a sweetheart, you got to do the massage part it was excellent, massage+FS hh =150 very reasonable, go see her you won't be disappointed, we need some provider like her in space coast treat her right and she will treat you good, play safe fellas.To mirror some of the previous comments, you may have trouble with Mandy if you are even mildly allergic to cats. I have seen her 4 times in the past 3 months, and she's up to 3 cats now. She always assures me that they live and stay on the couch in the living room, and never go into her bedroom, but lately the dander has been triggering my asthma. It's not a huge place to begin with, and with the 3 cats, there's bound to be dander everywhere.

Also, last time I visited, it was the day after her birthday and she was showing me the gifts she had received. I asked if they were from her BF and she told me that she got rid of him a while ago. However, as I'm leaving her place and driving out the driveway, I see her BF across the street just hanging around (always wearing a baseball hat, plugs in earlobes, beard, tattoos). Just something to note as it may weird some people out. I've never had him in the house or in a car out front during a visit, but apparently some people have.

JdaLittleBir76
03-28-18, 10:51
To mirror some of the previous comments, you may have trouble with Mandy if you are even mildly allergic to cats. I have seen her 4 times in the past 3 months, and she's up to 3 cats now. She always assures me that they live and stay on the couch in the living room, and never go into her bedroom, but lately the dander has been triggering my asthma. It's not a huge place to begin with, and with the 3 cats, there's bound to be dander everywhere.

Also, last time I visited, it was the day after her birthday and she was showing me the gifts she had received. I asked if they were from her BF and she told me that she got rid of him a while ago. However, as I'm leaving her place and driving out the driveway, I see her BF across the street just hanging around (always wearing a baseball hat, plugs in earlobes, beard, tattoos). Just something to note as it may weird some people out. I've never had him in the house or in a car out front during a visit, but apparently some people have.Cats never be a problem with me because I got 1 dog and 2 cats in the house too, but boyfriend thing really make me think of going back or not, all I know about her was she and her ex-husband got a daughter, maybe the ex-husband is the boyfriend you saw, girls never want to tell you the truth about their life, they wanted you to be their regular, but yes I hate when the pimps, boyfriend, or husband around when I fucking their girl LOL hahahah.

BeachBum15
03-28-18, 15:40
I visited Zen Friday and was greeted by Amy at the door, first time I had seen her there. I go for the hour with her. TS was perfect, making sure all parts were thoroughly cleaned. After she dries me off, she brings me back to the room and asks if I like strong or light massage, I tell her strong, as I prefer a lot of pressure. Not the best massage, but very firm pressure applied the whole massage, and I was feeling really good. Amy then lightly rubs her nails across my whole body and I couldn't wait for the flip.

I've never received anything more than a handshake at Zen, but with Amy, I got a little more and feel like I could've gotten even more. Will definitely be trying to get with her next time I visit.I did return hoping to find a quieter session and was pleased with the results. I didn't get Amy but did enjoy my time. At first was worried as I arrived at the start of the day and apparently that tends to busy. Asked to come back in. 30. Knowing what was possible, I returned and was enthusiastically met and taken back. Once sans clothes I was taken back for the TS and was thoroughly cleaned leaving absolutely no 'cracks' or 'crevices' without playful attention. Back to the room with the typical beginnings. On the flip we discussed options but never $. This is what I really like about Zen and often will tip generously when I leave satisfied and un-hasseled. I did get the very distinct impression that FS was absolutely not on the table or anywhere else (perhaps with Amy but with her there is definitely a $ negotiation). What I got was a very enthusiastic 69 and finished with a good HJ with ass play. I walked away drained and happy and left the house a better than average donation to our cause. I could more perhaps in O-town or PT but there is something to be said about the lack of $ haggling at Zen. I hope that that will continue.

ScottFlMahalo
03-28-18, 17:15
Saw her last week and she told me Monday was her Birthday. According to Mandy, Her boyfriend got her into serious legal trouble and she broke up with hm. Sounds like she is still with him. She also told me a while ago that he thinks she just does massage and HJ. Just saying be cautious if he's still lurking around. I like her, just be safe concerning the BF.

Cats never be a problem with me because I got 1 dog and 2 cats in the house too, but boyfriend thing really make me think of going back or not, all I know about her was she and her ex-husband got a daughter, maybe the ex-husband is the boyfriend you saw, girls never want to tell you the truth about their life, they wanted you to be their regular, but yes I hate when the pimps, boyfriend, or husband around when I fucking their girl LOL hahahah.

Danny Bo
03-28-18, 22:00
Called Meridian in Cocoa yesterday, and apparently some of them speak Mandarin. Went to Zen Spa last week, paid the usual house fee for an hour, . 40 tip for HJ. Massage was pretty good, I always get strong. Probably won't go back to Zen unless everything runs dry. Took a trip to Orlando a week or two ago and spent $$. 80 for an hour of the best FS I've ever had at a parlor. May TOFTT and try out Meridian tomorrow or sometime this week, I love when providers are closer to my age.Good Luck, Hope it works out better for you than me. She took me for an. 80 tip BTW.

H20 Monger
03-29-18, 00:45
Saw her last week and she told me Monday was her Birthday. According to Mandy, Her boyfriend got her into serious legal trouble and she broke up with hm. Sounds like she is still with him. She also told me a while ago that he thinks she just does massage and HJ. Just saying be cautious if he's still lurking around. I like her, just be safe concerning the BF.Most of them have a boyfriend lurking. He knows what she is doing, he's living off her. Usually no problem, unles she's doing it against her will.

Spokes
03-30-18, 09:45
A had a pleasant surprise recently when I discovered that Marika (Post Road) is full service. A real shame that she'll be leaving the State this month. But she is mentoring a new girl to take over. I'll be giving her a try next week.Met the lady taking over for Marika. She is nice. She is full figured. She is older. She is not unattractive relative to all those things, but she is all those things. It's not bad, it just is, so depending on your tastes you can decide. I am told she will be advertising soon but it was to be on Craigs so will have to wait and see.

JBarba
03-30-18, 11:16
Met the lady taking over for Marika. She is nice. She is full figured. She is older. She is not unattractive relative to all those things, but she is all those things. It's not bad, it just is, so depending on your tastes you can decide. I am told she will be advertising soon but it was to be on Craigs so will have to wait and see.I was lucky to get an appointment in on Marika's last day here. Had a chance to meet with Marika's replacement. I only had one appointment with Ky at MM, and this was over a year ago, but Marika's replacement is a dead ringer for Ky. Ky has been in and out at MM, from what I was told there, and makes me wonder if this is her under a different alias.

RubberDucker
03-30-18, 13:46
So I had to go to Orlando and decided to check Golden Gate before I came back and OMG am I glad I did. Pandora was my masseuse and my oh my. She is attractive, bubbly, late 20's early 30's ball of fun. She led me to the room and asked if I wanted a TS and of course I said yes. Undressed and taken to the shower and she immediately placed my finger in her snatch which led to her engulfing my member like she hadn't eaten in a week. She washed all areas and was doing some AR when she started talking to another gal who came in to watch I guess. She seemed like she liked what she saw. More BBBJ and then toweled me off and back to the room. Rubbing her body all over me and taking her time then she found jr again. Next thing I know she is sucking him from behind. Wow that was different. CFS where she road like a champ and then she wanted greek. Told me more $ but I said no and she said to try it. So I did. Wow that woman likes sex. Anyway I opted for the CIM, off with the cover and she again devoured me until I finished. Nice massage and then dressed and out the door. Another girl came out as I was leaving and god did she look good but I didn't get her name. $$6 was the total and well worth it in my opinion. Ill def be going back soon. To each there own but I've never had service like that over here. Yes way more expensive and an awful drive but for me its worth it.

ScottyM3
03-30-18, 20:58
After action report. King Spa caught my eye, so had to stop. New to me provider, pretty standard. Her name is "Mia". Older but still skilled. Quick hhr, for. 6 with table shower. Nice ball play in the shower, very flrity and playful. Back to the room, and a good massage, and again, played them balls like an old pro. I have been making the rounds so I knew I would give her a workout, especialy at her age. Wrong. Wrong! She worked her magic and had me busten in no time. Light otc play. Not bad overall, but I still prefer Zen. Another. 6 for tip, but I prob could have done. 4 but she was nice so its all good $2 total. However I do agree with the overall opinion we need to keep these prices down.

Side note, does everybody agree that the AMPs are much better then the places with Americans running the show?

-GD.In regards to your side note, I've never gone to an American spa here. But from what I've read I agree that the AMP's are much better. And as with any other places, you will get some girls in the AMP's that demand much higher prices,(Palm Tree is one I've experienced) but over all yes, AMP's are better and I'm a Zen guy as you are. Play and stay safe.

JPerez0909
03-31-18, 07:07
I visited MM again, and the reports on here are accurate. Though I never saw the boyfriend. The damage was $. 5 for HH massage then FS. It's true her FS menu is limited, but the massage she gives is amazing. Better than most clinical massages.

JBarba
03-31-18, 13:14
In regards to your side note, I've never gone to an American spa here. But from what I've read I agree that the AMP's are much better. And as with any other places, you will get some girls in the AMP's that demand much higher prices,(Palm Tree is one I've experienced) but over all yes, AMP's are better and I'm a Zen guy as you are. Play and stay safe.I feel like, for the most part, AMPs are a more enjoyable experience. Especially, if you are looking for an actual massage. In my experience, most American girls just lightly graze your body, apply barely any pressure, and just rush to get the massage part over with. Most; why just feels like getting your body lathered with lotion. AMP you really get your money's worth and the massages are top notch.

Also, it seems like ladies at AMP are much more appreciative and laid back as far as tipping. Most American girls (again, in my experience) demand the $, $.5, $$ scale and bring it up all upfront, whereas AMP give off the impression where they aren't expecting anything upfront and really appreciate being taken care of.

DJMiles
04-01-18, 22:49
I was lucky to get an appointment in on Marika's last day here. Had a chance to meet with Marika's replacement. I only had one appointment with Ky at MM, and this was over a year ago, but Marika's replacement is a dead ringer for Ky. Ky has been in and out at MM, from what I was told there, and makes me wonder if this is her under a different alias.You and I both. I was actually the very last appointment Marika had before calling it a day and leaving the State.

Her replacement is called Chloe and she'll be up and running very soon I believe (maybe this week). I have seen her twice (once alone at Marika's place, and once as four hands with Marika (wow! And enjoy her very much. I'll certainly be a regular. She has Marika's phone so anyone who had visited Marika can call / text that number. I believe to start she'll be completely utr and only seeing clients who had visited Marika. If anyone has forgotten her number, you can PM me for it. I doubt she'll reply if your number is not on her phone though.

JBarba
04-02-18, 14:54
I searched but couldn't find any info on the AMP on Palm Bay Rd across from the new Harris building, towards Conlan. Any feedback on the place?

RayRay201
04-03-18, 10:05
I searched but couldn't find any info on the AMP on Palm Bay Rd across from the new Harris building, towards Conlan. Any feedback on the place?Standard massage with HE handshake.

JBarba
04-03-18, 12:49
Standard massage with HE handshake.I just left. Avoid and take your money elsewhere. I was in the area and stopped in. I was greeted by one of the best looking, young Asians I've seen in Brevard. 20 ish years old and about 90 lbs. I tell her I want an hour, she tells me too much drama today so she can only do a half hour for .6, but promises to take special care of me. I was honestly really excited for this session.

After I lay down I'm given a 3 minute neck rub and then she proceeded to kiss and whisper in my ear to turn over. I'm thinking WTF, but after kissing my ear I'm more excited. She tells me. 6 tip and does the hand gesture. Ask if anything else is on the menu for more, but told no. I tell her. 4, but .2 extra if she takes off her clothes. She says ok and gives the most uninspired handshake with all her clothes on. I roam and am stopped because she "gets cold easy". Finish and am wiped down and told ok time is over. I get dressed and just want to get the fuck out of there. I give her the $40 and she starts bitching that she said $60. I told her she didn't even give a real massage and kept her clothes on. She makes a disgusted face, opens the door and says "bye" with the biggest load of attitude.

$100 for cumulative of 10 minutes spent in that building and a horrible handshake. Again, avoid this place.

RDouglas
04-04-18, 03:01

RD.Just to set the record straight, I've had an exterminator to my house, and he found no evidence of bed bugs. Also I've had no new bites in the last three weeks, so apparently it was a false alarm. Sorry, King Spa.

DickJohnson15
04-04-18, 09:21
Drove by this morning. Yes the big sign on the building is gone, but the smaller, wooden sign by the street was still there. Also the neon lights were also on.I hope Mimi is still there. I received very good service from her in February. I preferred her over Suzy, who promised more "next time". I won't have a chance to check it out for another two weeks.

SidewayZ
04-04-18, 11:38
I searched but couldn't find any info on the AMP on Palm Bay Rd across from the new Harris building, towards Conlan. Any feedback on the place?Sorry wish I saw earlier and warned you. That place has never been good to me. Been 3 times I believe, few months in between each because I know how these places tend to change. Every time was standard HE and attitude. Last time I went I got the HE where they air Indian style sitting facing you to avoid any touching of them. Down the street Zen is much better.

EastDragon
04-05-18, 00:00
I just left. Avoid and take your money elsewhere. I was in the area and stopped in. I was greeted by one of the best looking, young Asians I've seen in Brevard. 20 ish years old and about 90 lbs.This is across from Harris on Palm bay rd? I'll check it out tomorrow morning before work if I have time, young providers are my bread and butter.

Update on Meridian, I had a fantastic time, got more time than I paid for and received FS. I'll do a longer update tomorrow, but I believe my experience was not typical.

NoLongerLurker
04-05-18, 09:58
Tried Massage Chi at 1700 Dairy Road for the third time, and that will be my last visit. I visited shortly after they opened and they were very jittery / nervous about making any sounds and they were even hesitant about offering a HE. That hesitancy is still there. I tossed out a suggested fee of $100-$120 and the girl still said no, "We just massage here, OK?" Fee was and still is $70. They have no table shower, just a standing shower in the back. Sorry I cannot remember the name. Both women are nice, and both are honest enough to tell you how slow it is there. Well, one reason it is slow is that the Traffic on that north section of Dairy Road is blocked by road repairs. But even when that road finally opens up, their extreme conservative approach is probably going to kill them. If it matters, I believe they are Chinese and not Korean.

ScottFlMahalo
04-05-18, 15:35
I just paid her a visit. If you're planning to see her, you better make it sooner than later. Remember when I said she has some issues going on. Well she just negotiated a year of vacation and the stint starts the second week of May. It's too bad, I always enjoyed my time with her. Will miss her! There's a little time left!

I visited MM again, and the reports on here are accurate. Though I never saw the boyfriend. The damage was $. 5 for HH massage then FS. It's true her FS menu is limited, but the massage she gives is amazing. Better than most clinical massages.

JdaLittleBir76
04-05-18, 17:13
I just paid her a visit. If you're planning to see her, you better make it sooner than later. Remember when I said she has some issues going on. Well she just negotiated a year of vacation and the stint starts the second week of May. It's too bad, I always enjoyed my time with her. Will miss her! There's a little time left!I've try to get a hold with her days ago, and never get a reply, yeah I can say she is the prettiest provider around so far, I like the type of body she got, and the boyfriend is always a issue for us, just got to be careful, play safe.

BeachBum15
04-05-18, 19:14
Heading down to the SCoast from the dry deserts of and AL. Usually stop in at Zen and have visited many of the local providers so looking for something new or at least different. Reviews seem mixed for Meridian and I've tried Tokyo on a recent visit (not too bad) and may even try the Palm Bay rd site (I like a challenge). Open to suggestions, wouldn't mind a fuller menu as Zen tends to be limited. Suggestions?

ScottyM3
04-06-18, 19:07
Well first it was CL now it's BP. The personals on BP are all gone, even the massage section. Not sure for how long but for now, adios BP. Play and stay safe people. PS... They even got rid of the Therapeutic section from CL

Boxdoc
04-06-18, 20:39
Does anyone have Veronica's digits. I just grabbed them off her ad when I needed something. Shit I should've saved a few more. LOL. Thanks.

Danny Bo
04-06-18, 21:17
Well first it was CL now it's BP. The personals on BP are all gone, even the massage section. Not sure for how long but for now, adios BP. Play and stay safe people. PS... They even got rid of the Therapeutic section from CLThis is ridiculous in is truly the end of Times. Via con Dos. D B.

Pbfla321
04-06-18, 23:39
Well first it was CL now it's BP. The personals on BP are all gone, even the massage section. Not sure for how long but for now, adios BP. Play and stay safe people. PS... They even got rid of the Therapeutic section from CLLooks like all we got left is skip, the games site. For the most part.

JPerez0909
04-07-18, 06:17
Does anyone have Veronica's digits. I just grabbed them off her ad when I needed something. Shit I should've saved a few more. LOL. Thanks.314-642-1841. She has a Missouri area code (and a funny story about it).

ScottyM3
04-07-18, 16:31
Looks like all we got left is skip, the games site. For the most part.At the rate they're going it won't be long till all of the sites are down. Just don't shut down the parlors. Play and stay safe.

BeachBum15
04-08-18, 06:34
Well first it was CL now it's BP. The personals on BP are all gone, even the massage section. Not sure for how long but for now, adios BP. Play and stay safe people. PS... They even got rid of the Therapeutic section from CLAs long as the 'demand' exists there will arise a forum to replace BP and CL's postings. That is so long as the Internet remains free and unrestricted. BP shutdown really hurts those geographical areas that are 'dry' for traditional AMPs and it's those places that BP and CL allowed us to keep track of 'business's that often change contact and locations. For obviously good reasons. Something will arise from the ashes. Usually does but I wish the Feds would work harder on squashing real criminals. Like those infesting DC. As for us, we just need to play safe and Smart cause the guys with tin badges are apparently board and have nothing better to do.

SidewayZ
04-10-18, 08:13
Hadn't been here in a long time and was hoping the scenery had changed. Just as I had hoped with the parlor on pb rd I was disappointed. I had a probably mid 40's provider who said her name was Kim. I opted for 30 minutes and a table shower. Table shower was so rushed that I felt like a toddler getting a bath by mom before rushing out of the house. To the room. She says we're going to start with me on my back. Perfect, get business out of the way then relax for a massage, or so I thought. She points to my main man, "massage there? No trouble?" Yes is my answer. She gets her box of oils and tissue and starts with a mechanical HJ. I ask for top removed and get told I can only touch. UTC roaming was allowed for top, otc for bottom, sort of. Allowed pussy contact outside pants but had legs squeezed shut so tight she could crack an almond. 2 minutes in she starts saying, "hurry and finish". Well that's a turn on. About 8 minutes in I do. She cleans up, says "ok we done, you want water. " No massage was give. Contemplated arguing, decided to cut my losses and move on.

Pros-decent cushions, HE.

Cons-everything else.

Will not repeat, ever. Terrible HE, no massage. Not attractive.

Damage was. 6 and. 2 tip.

Doug Stamper
04-10-18, 14:36
This pertains to the place on Garden Street in Titusville, next to the tax place.

Anyone else dimwitted or disbelieving like me? This place has all the markings of happiness. I was thinking either previous posters had listed the wrong place or maybe this place is so over the top great they are trying to keep it for themselves LOL.

Neither. This place is straight up legit. But more than that, mamasan knows when someone like you or I come in what we are looking for. I think she enjoys toying with us. She was working her hands right up to my equipment, even an accidental brush up or two. Things a normal masseuse wouldn't let happen. She just wanted to get a rise out of me (literally) and leave me hanging. As I walked out at the end of our session she had a big smirk on her face when she asked me for her tip. It was obvious she knew what I'd came for but didn't receive. Worse part, I think I recognized her from another place elsewhere in Titusville that I had been last year where the same thing happened. Has this place moved from its original location?

Has any one been to the MP on Garden Street by Beef O Brady's in Titusville. Thanks.

Yes straight massage by older mammason no joy.

Shelbygt5
04-10-18, 15:54
Well I decided to stop by zen spa the other day. When I walked in I was greeted by Amy, at first I was a little disappointed due to reports on here but everything ended very nice. She started with the table shower and roamed a lot. Sure every inch was washed up real good. Headed to the room where I was told to lay down face first. After about 3 minutes of massage she starts doing the soft touch and told me to roll over. I didn't necessarily want to because I wanted the massage too, however jr won out. She proceeds with a very good He and allowed me to roam up her shorts. Didn't get any further because her legs were clamped shut but not ass. After all was done she told me to flip over and continued the massage. Damage was. 4 tip over house fee. She never mentioned any donation during the whole time.

ScottyM3
04-10-18, 23:47
Hadn't been here in a long time and was hoping the scenery had changed. Just as I had hoped with the parlor on pb rd I was disappointed. I had a probably mid 40's provider who said her name was Kim. I opted for 30 minutes and a table shower. Table shower was so rushed that I felt like a toddler getting a bath by mom before rushing out of the house. To the room. She says we're going to start with me on my back. Perfect, get business out of the way then relax for a massage, or so I thought. She points to my main man, "massage there? No trouble?" Yes is my answer. She gets her box of oils and tissue and starts with a mechanical HJ. I ask for top removed and get told I can only touch. UTC roaming was allowed for top, otc for bottom, sort of. Allowed pussy contact outside pants but had legs squeezed shut so tight she could crack an almond. 2 minutes in she starts saying, "hurry and finish". Well that's a turn on. About 8 minutes in I do. She cleans up, says "ok we done, you want water. " No massage was give. Contemplated arguing, decided to cut my losses and move on.

Pros-decent cushions, HE.

Cons-everything else.

Will not repeat, ever. Terrible HE, no massage. Not attractive.

Damage was. 6 and. 2 tip.I'm assuming you're speaking of Royal Spa on Wickham just north of Post? It's been a while since I've been there but I've only seen two girls there, yes a bit older, Tina and Ruby. Not the greatest looking but not ugly, still easy on the eyes. When I used to go in I'd get the hour for. 8, they never rushed me, could be a rush in the shower being only HHr. Anyway, I've always had a good shower, a very good massage and a very good HE, I've roamed and had them lift their shirts for bare top roaming. No it's not the best around, but if you want a pretty good massage with a simple HE, I would say it's the place to go. Of course there could be different personnel there now. Play and stay safe.

Lookin3
05-18-18, 14:39
Our little blonde cutie is on vaca courtesy of her Uncle, so sad she was one of my go to girls and wasn't jaded. Yet.

JPerez0909
05-19-18, 11:19
Our little blonde cutie is on vaca courtesy of her Uncle, so sad she was one of my go to girls and wasn't jaded. Yet.Sad but true.

J SunSurf
05-19-18, 17:35
Long time lurker, but getting things back together, I feel the need to post. Been frequenting the spa across from the Catholic Church in north ccb. Usually at least two girls on duty, no choice. Paid door fee and put 0. 4 on the table. After a good rub that works out all my back issues (really), generally get the flip, the girls come out, no down under but a good release. I would say it's fun for the easy utility value.

J SunSurf
05-19-18, 17:39
Through the dry spell, the girls of and and O were on various sites. I finally tried it for the first time. Had a great experience. It's a little more pricey than AMP, but there's a choice and the girls are, well, not Asian, nothing against AMPs, jut fun to try something different.

Dreamed about a fair massage but a really great experience after. Girl was pretty thick but cute with a great attitude. Lots of fun.

Legend808
05-20-18, 00:53
Went to and&O body wraps ment with this fine young lady. BBBJ and cfs.

Legend808
05-20-18, 07:31
Forgot the pics.

She is the one in the black dress BTW.

DJMiles
05-20-18, 10:49
I was lucky to get an appointment in on Marika's last day here. Had a chance to meet with Marika's replacement. I only had one appointment with Ky at MM, and this was over a year ago, but Marika's replacement is a dead ringer for Ky. Ky has been in and out at MM, from what I was told there, and makes me wonder if this is her under a different alias.Marika did indeed move on, but she passed the reins to her friend Chloe to continue in her absence. Chloe is now fully set up and taking appointments. Her incall is an upscale residence that is very clean and safe with soft music and ambient lighting. Fresh linens and towels for every person with shower available. She caters to the same market as Marika; that is, mature gentlemen seeking to establish a long-term discreet relationship in an upscale safe place. Marika gave her her phone and email, so you can call her old number or email her if you had previously seen Marika. Her long-time email is [Deleted by Admin] (not sure if email address post, so if not PM me and I'll give it you). I have seen her a few times and she's very good. Without doubt the cleanest and best private location in Brevard.

RoadWarrior2K
05-20-18, 17:41
Forgot the pics.

She is the one in the black dress BTW.Is Chelsea also the one with the pierced nipples? Smokin' body!!

Sebastian99
05-21-18, 10:46
Our little blonde cutie is on vaca courtesy of her Uncle, so sad she was one of my go to girls and wasn't jaded. Yet.I saw her about a week or so before the vacation began. On the plus side, it's a short vacation she should be back in a couple weeks. On the negative side, assuming she was being truthful and sticks with it, she said she was moving to another state afterwards. Personally, I'm hoping she changes her mind and sticks around, I'd definitely like to see her again!

Nortel Jones
05-21-18, 18:00
Forgot the pics.

She is the one in the black dress BTW.Who is the blonde with the white top and black overalls. She's hot in my mind.

DFiler
05-21-18, 18:02
Went to and&O body wraps ment with this fine young lady. BBBJ and cfs.Nice, what was the damage?

Bill Cypher
05-21-18, 19:56
I saw her about a week or so before the vacation began. On the plus side, it's a short vacation she should be back in a couple weeks. On the negative side, assuming she was being truthful and sticks with it, she said she was moving to another state afterwards. Personally, I'm hoping she changes her mind and sticks around, I'd definitely like to see her again!I hope she stays too! Saw her the week her vaca started and it was the best visit of all. Really missing her now.

HotRoadster71
05-22-18, 11:33
I have never been to a massage parlor. I hear that some offer just HJ while others offer FS. Which is the best in the area? Also what should I pay as a tip for HJ or FS?

ScottyM3
05-22-18, 16:01
I have never been to a massage parlor. I hear that some offer just HJ while others offer FS. Which is the best in the area? Also what should I pay as a tip for HJ or FS?Here is my opinion, I enjoy the AMPs,(Asian Massage Parlors.) You can go in for an hour and pay. 8 for a nice table shower with massage, then on the flip a nice Happy ending usually for. 4 The shower is usually a nice time of foreplay with teasing and the start of a good rub. I've been to about 4 or 5 in the area, a decent place for the shower, good massage and a pretty good HE is Royal Spa. Not the prettiest of ladies but they know their stuff. For FS I'd recommend Palm Tree in Rockledge. A good shower, sometimes a few minutes in a sauna, a so so massage depending who you get, then a nice FS ending for up to about. $. 2 + the. 8 door fee. Great looking ladies there. Green tree, tokyo, king are a little bit better than Royal. If you find someone you like and become a reg, then your service goes up. As far as American parlors, I've never been, but have seen reports, massages really not much at all, more services than massages and can pay up to and over $$ just for the tip. Hopefully someone that goes to them can enlighten me a bit more in case I'm off with my report on them. Thanks. Play and stay safe.

Playfull
05-22-18, 17:15
Sadly, Tina no longer works at Zen. I went there two different occasions and even called the third time and I was told she is no longer there. I'm not 100%sure of her name but I think it was Tina. If anyone know where she has gone to would be great.

RedNose1
05-22-18, 19:53
Had a dream today. Royal Spa, I can't remember her name. I am guessing 40+, short, C cups. Maybe KIM.

Before I was situated in the room I started with the roaming so there was no guessing.

I asked for soft. It was super soft, started the HE while I was facedown. On the flip it was a teasing and oily finish. She offered shower I took the hot towel instead.

60 for the half, 20 for the tip.

ScottyM3
05-22-18, 21:53
Sadly, Tina no longer works at Zen. I went there two different occasions and even called the third time and I was told she is no longer there. I'm not 100%sure of her name but I think it was Tina. If anyone know where she has gone to would be great.There used to be a girl there, I thought her name was Zena, other posts here called her Gina. I used to see her all the time and I always called her Zena. And no, she is no longer there sadly. She gave a great massage.

Geaknow
05-23-18, 06:07
I have never been to a massage parlor. I hear that some offer just HJ while others offer FS. Which is the best in the area? Also what should I pay as a tip for HJ or FS?Hey Hotroadster71, this site you said you never been to a massage polar but a 16:11 yesterday you boosted being at GG, this is your quote.

"So I have been going to golden gate. Been many times. Saw Sugar, another girl who's name I can't remember, and Gigi. All were a very good time but preferred Gigi and in fact I saw her a few times. ".

Sounds odd, you just searching for info?

Geaknow
05-23-18, 06:08
Hey Hotroadster71, this site you said you never been to a massage polar but a 16:11 yesterday you boosted being at GG, this is your quote.

"So I have been going to golden gate. Been many times. Saw Sugar, another girl who's name I can't remember, and Gigi. All were a very good time but preferred Gigi and in fact I saw her a few times. ".

Sounds odd, you just searching for info?On the Orlando site.

BlueFireZ
05-23-18, 11:05
Was in the mood for a rub the other day and had been wanting to play with some big tities lately because most of the providers I have been seeing were smaller chested. Standard 2 call to a place in Rockledge te rub was just her putting oil on you and lightly rubbing it in so not very good. The HE was decent but overall for the donation I won't be going back. She is a cute BBW with some really huge natural tits but that was about it. Donation is $ hhr and $. 5 hr.

http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/sensual-bodyrub-bbw/856042265018

HotRoadster71
05-23-18, 11:15
On the Orlando site.Sorry meant never been in Brevard. Damn typo.

Doug Stamper
05-23-18, 11:50
Was in the mood for a rub the other day and had been wanting to play with some big tities lately because most of the providers I have been seeing were smaller chested. Standard 2 call to a place in Rockledge te rub was just her putting oil on you and lightly rubbing it in so not very good. The HE was decent but overall for the donation I won't be going back. She is a cute BBW with some really huge natural tits but that was about it. Donation is $ hhr and $. 5 hr.

http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/sensual-bodyrub-bbw/856042265018This one caught my attention, but didn't follow up because she advertised she worked with Jackie. Year or so ago tried Jackie when she was in Melbourne. The "body rub" was a oily mess that lasted 5 minutes before the flip and a very mechanical BJ that was mostly HJ. I appreciate you TOFTT and saving the rest of us some coins!

Playfull
05-23-18, 12:39
There used to be a girl there, I thought her name was Zena, other posts here called her Gina. I used to see her all the time and I always called her Zena. And no, she is no longer there sadly. She gave a great massage.Could very well be Gina or even Zina. The first letter of her name always sounded silent anyways so.

Legend808
05-24-18, 12:51
Nice, what was the damage?Overall 200 bones.

Legend808
05-24-18, 12:52
Who is the blonde with the white top and black overalls. She's hot in my mind.I don't know who the other chick is.

DFiler
05-24-18, 16:01
Overall 200 bones.Wow not bad, I'm going to stop in and give her a try. She looks like the bustiest girl there.

TwoWheelTourer
05-24-18, 23:20
I hope she stays too! Saw her the week her vaca started and it was the best visit of all. Really missing her now.The bf she claimed to have broken up with, but didn't, now lives in AZ. She'll be moving there with him as soon as she can. Reminds me of the little robot in Transformers 2 commenting on Megan Fox's character, "She's hot but not too bright".

True Pair
05-25-18, 06:21
The bf she claimed to have broken up with, but didn't, now lives in AZ. She'll be moving there with him as soon as she can. Reminds me of the little robot in Transformers 2 commenting on Megan Fox's character, "She's hot but not too bright".I saw Mandy on her last week of freedom. LOL she's was warming up to me as well, don't like how she gets dry. But I got a text about her giving her phone to a friend and to not text it anymore.

JRuds
05-25-18, 15:01
hey hotroadster71, this site you said you never been to a massage polar but a 16:11 yesterday you boosted being at gg, this is your quote.

"so i have been going to golden gate. Been many times. Saw sugar, another girl who's name i can't remember, and gigi. All were a very good time but preferred gigi and in fact i saw her a few times. ".

Sounds odd, you just searching for info?busted lmfao.

Danny Bo
05-25-18, 15:40
Wow not bad, I'm going to stop in and give her a try. She looks like the bustiest girl there.How much was the house fee? Or rather what was the breakdown between house and girl?

DB.

Bill Cypher
05-25-18, 22:20
I saw Mandy on her last week of freedom. LOL she's was warming up to me as well, don't like how she gets dry. But I got a text about her giving her phone to a friend and to not text it anymore.She was the best around here. Will definitely miss her. Got the same text.

HotRoadster71
05-26-18, 07:40
Any Intel? Service offered? Pricing? Quality? Picks real or fake?

NoLongerLurker
05-29-18, 13:09
Just an update. I have visited SoFu Massage (1900 block of Dairy Road, West Melbourne) on at least three occasions and I can attest to the fact that despite offers by me of a generous tip, there is little more to be had than an HJ. Worse, they do not offer a table shower. They do have a shower you are free to use in the back of the shop. Fee is $70. Lilly is the masseuse I have seen and while she is very nice and cute, she insists that only massages are available.

Sebastian99
05-31-18, 18:05
Mandy's vacation is over! That said, as was mentioned in several posts, mine included, she had stated before the vacation that she would not be returning to the area, she was moving out of state and that she could not be contacted at her old phone number. I'm hoping someone out there is more in the know than I am and that she's changed her mind and will be staying local. I know I'd absolutely see her again! Anyone know anything beyond what I've stated here?

TwoWheelTourer
06-02-18, 13:27
Mandy's vacation is over! That said, as was mentioned in several posts, mine included, she had stated before the vacation that she would not be returning to the area, she was moving out of state and that she could not be contacted at her old phone number. I'm hoping someone out there is more in the know than I am and that she's changed her mind and will be staying local. I know I'd absolutely see her again! Anyone know anything beyond what I've stated here?I just PM'd her on FB. She claims she is done and has no girl friends she knows of that are in the game.

Bill Cypher
06-02-18, 17:05
I just PM'd her on FB. She claims she is done and has no girl friends she knows of that are in the game.What an incredible bummer! I'd see her exclusively if it meant her hanging around. I already miss her a ton.

JdaLittleBir76
06-03-18, 16:25
I just PM'd her on FB. She claims she is done and has no girl friends she knows of that are in the game.I can confirm that she is done, I received her message told she going to move, I told her to hit me up if she back in the area she said will do, great girl we lost a talent, sad but hope she doing well out there.

Sebastian99
06-04-18, 10:31
I can confirm that she is done, I received her message told she going to move, I told her to hit me up if she back in the area she said will do, great girl we lost a talent, sad but hope she doing well out there.I had only met her once, shortly before her vacation started. Even with just the one visit, she was a cool chick and very easy to spent time with. It didn't hurt that she's a little hottie (IMHO) with reasonable rates. While I wish her well in her new endeavors, I'm disappointed that I won't be seeing her again.

LuckyLuke17
06-04-18, 17:08
At 2:35 pm to day I was coming back from my first time at Golden Gate in Orlando. Noticed two police vehicles blocking the parking lot to Palm Tree with four officers standing by the cars (emergency lights were on.).

Anyone know the details?

GG is the best GFE FS +++ that I've been at. Not in Brevard, but you should drive over. Damage is 80+160 and worth every penny.

LL.

True Pair
06-04-18, 17:13
At 2:35 pm to day I was coming back from my first time at Golden Gate in Orlando. Noticed two police vehicles blocking the parking lot to Palm Tree with four officers standing by the cars (emergency lights were on.).

Anyone know the details?

GG is the best GFE FS +++ that I've been at. Not in Brevard, but you should drive over. Damage is 80+160 and worth every penny.

LL.GG is amazing. Nothing compares over here!! Picture the hottest Asian girls that do everything!!

BeachBum15
06-04-18, 20:50
In the area briefly so figured I'd go for a 'sure' thing. Visited Zen and drew a girl I had only briefly when the regular lady had to take care of business with the owner. That last experience left me thinking more was available and this vist confirmed. Still not a full menu but damn close. Left quite happy she seemed pleased too. House fee + . 6 and worth it IMHO.

Count1
06-05-18, 12:54
I just found this site, for the first time since it shut down. Happy about that! I have not been to Palm Tree for over a year. Last time I was, the donation at the door was. 8 and the tip for the works was $. 4. I like to provide the tip up front, with no discussion. It pretty speaks for itself. I have heard that the expected tip has increased. Can oue of you update me on the magic number these days at Palm Tree? Thanks!

ScottyM3
06-05-18, 18:28
I just found this site, for the first time since it shut down. Happy about that! I have not been to Palm Tree for over a year. Last time I was, the donation at the door was. 8 and the tip for the works was $. 4. I like to provide the tip up front, with no discussion. It pretty speaks for itself. I have heard that the expected tip has increased. Can oue of you update me on the magic number these days at Palm Tree? Thanks!If you search for my post 2953, I wrote about my first visit to Palm Tree after they got new management. Was still. 8 up front but the girls ask for $ to $. 2 or more. But you got much more than most AMP's. Not sure if it's still open, someone had a post the other day about LEO's cars being in the lot so you may want to check further. Play and stay safe. P.S... Welcome back.

Littleshyguy
06-05-18, 19:44
GG is amazing. Nothing compares over here!! Picture the hottest Asian girls that do everything!!There is certainly nothing in Brevard, in my experience, that can come close to Golden Gate or Blue Ocean over in Orlando. They aren't even very far away from each other, so if one is busy you can go to the other.

Either way, they are both great, but slightly different in my experience. I find the women at BO to be younger and hotter. But the women at GG are generally slightly older (still under 40), but certainly attractive and for some reason they seem to get me more fired up.

Either way, you are going to pay a premium, but if the top end AMP experience is what you are looking for, I don't think you can go too wrong with either one.

-LSG.

Area Gentleman
06-06-18, 13:20

Anyone know the details?

LL.I called Palm Tree yesterday to ask about this. The woman who answered spoke pretty good English, knew nothing about it, said there is no problem and that everything is fine. She seemed to suggest that nothing like that happened or if it did, then perhaps the location was mistaken. She sounded very sincere and I took her at her word.

Lookin3
06-06-18, 15:13
There is certainly nothing in Brevard, in my experience, that can come close to Golden Gate or Blue Ocean over in Orlando. They aren't even very far away from each other, so if one is busy you can go to the other.

Either way, they are both great, but slightly different in my experience. I find the women at BO to be younger and hotter. But the women at GG are generally slightly older (still under 40), but certainly attractive and for some reason they seem to get me more fired up.

Either way, you are going to pay a premium, but if the top end AMP experience is what you are looking for, I don't think you can go too wrong with either one.

-LSG.I've been to both and totally agree with your review. The GG gals are a bit crazier and sluttier but still hot, I felt like I was in an Asian porno. BO girls are younger, fresher and like little Asian flowers. But are very eager to please and aren't afraid of getting down and dirty. They are both $$. 4 but it is a fun filled hour and worth every penny IMHO. I had msog each time I was at these establishments. Nothing in Brevard compares as far as AMP's are concerned.

JimmyMac1
06-07-18, 00:28
I've been away for a bit, checking to see if anyone has visited any of these ladies lately. The one in the pink shorts and green shirt seem very appealing. PM if need be. Thanks.

http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/no-bodywraps-all-american-girl/897564636016

J SunSurf
06-07-18, 08:18
I've been away for a bit, checking to see if anyone has visited any of these ladies lately. The one in the pink shorts and green shirt seem very appealing. PM if need be. Thanks.

http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/no-bodywraps-all-american-girl/897564636016A few weeks ago I spent time with the girl with the tat sleeve on the pic next to pink shorts. Great attitude, fun, easy to get along with. Will repeat. Massage is arguably not as good as some AMPs but there's no language issues and the girls are all sweet and easy to get along with.

LogoDelta
06-07-18, 16:37

http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/no-bodywraps-all-american-girl/897564636016Center row far right is Dixie. I've seen her twice. She is curvy and fun. Cover fee plus $. 40 got cfs and BBBJ. I try and stop in when I'm in the area.

LogoDelta
06-07-18, 16:41
I just found this site, for the first time since it shut down. Happy about that! I have not been to Palm Tree for over a year. Last time I was, the donation at the door was. 8 and the tip for the works was $. 4. I like to provide the tip up front, with no discussion. It pretty speaks for itself. I have heard that the expected tip has increased. Can oue of you update me on the magic number these days at Palm Tree? Thanks!I was a regular here for about a year. I'd be interested about the quality. They used to have a solid 8-9 that would offer cfs and CBJ for $. 20 extra.

Lookin3
06-07-18, 16:51

http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/no-bodywraps-all-american-girl/897564636016I saw Kaitlyn awhile back, red shorts and glasses. She is cute, friendly, and a pleaser. BBBJ, CFS, DATY, LFK. Around $$ as I can recall. I would recommend.

DruidMage
06-08-18, 19:48
I saw Kaitlyn awhile back, red shorts and glasses. She is cute, friendly, and a pleaser. BBBJ, CFS, DATY, LFK. Around $$ as I can recall. I would recommend.Almost all the girls there are pleasers except the fake blonde with fake tits. She goes by Taylor (Sabrina S.) and has a candy and attitude problem. The owner, Nikki is still the best in my opinion with Crissy (Red top, everything on the menu) a close second.

Bonghit420
06-09-18, 01:28
Almost all the girls there are pleasers except the fake blonde with fake tits. She goes by Taylor (Sabrina S.) and has a candy and attitude problem. The owner, Nikki is still the best in my opinion with Crissy (Red top, everything on the menu) a close second.http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/no-bodywraps-all-american-girl/897564636016

Any Info on the girl with black shirt and pink shorts?

SidewayZ
06-10-18, 01:55
I'm assuming you're speaking of Royal Spa on Wickham just north of Post? It's been a while since I've been there but I've only seen two girls there, yes a bit older, Tina and Ruby. Not the greatest looking but not ugly, still easy on the eyes. When I used to go in I'd get the hour for. 8, they never rushed me, could be a rush in the shower being only HHr. Anyway, I've always had a good shower, a very good massage and a very good HE, I've roamed and had them lift their shirts for bare top roaming. No it's not the best around, but if you want a pretty good massage with a simple HE, I would say it's the place to go. Of course there could be different personnel there now. Play and stay safe.No it is on Palm Bay rd next to thrifty or some gaming store I believe, royal is on Babcock near US1, I've always been treated well and received good service there but could never get past HJ or breathing on junior with no contact.

ScottyM3
06-10-18, 08:25
No it is on Palm Bay rd next to thrifty or some gaming store I believe, royal is on Babcock near US1, I've always been treated well and received good service there but could never get past HJ or breathing on junior with no contact.I'm not sure of the name of the one on Palm Bay Rd. I've heard nothing but bad about them so I don't go there. Now, just to clear things up, Royal Spa is on Wickham Rd, just north of Post. King Spa is the one on Babcock near US1. You can google them just in case you don't believe me. Play and stay safe.

Area Gentleman
06-12-18, 10:06
I stopped in at Zen for the first time shortly before the blackout period here and am finally getting around to posting. A short, medium build woman met me at the door, gave the name Yuki, took my arm close and said she would give me very good massage (1 hr.). After a pleasant and fun TS, I received a pretty good massage. On the flip, I gently asked if she would disrobe. When she hesitated I smiled and said that then she would be just like me. She laughed at that and said "You take care of me?" as she happily complied. I said yes, then we cuddled on the table for a bit which I really loved. I enjoyed all the pleasures short of FS which I did not request. I think I tipped. 6 or. 7 and we were both happy.

Recently, I stopped in at GG for the first time and can just say that it more than lived up to the accounts I've seen here. My provider was "Meow Meow" and she was passionate from the git-go. 1 hr. Fee and standard tip for full menu as reported by other members. One of the best parts was the no-rush experience. On the contrary, after 45 min. When I thought I would be told it's time to go, she asked if I wanted a massage. I said sure and she massaged very nicely for a bit. Then she got next to me and cuddled close. So very nice. I was probably there 70 minutes or so and said that I had to be going. Wow.

Area Gentleman
06-12-18, 10:17
I saw Kaitlyn awhile back, red shorts and glasses. She is cute, friendly, and a pleaser. BBBJ, CFS, DATY, LFK. Around $$ as I can recall. I would recommend.Thanks for that info. Does the $$ include session fee and tip? The last photo has two ladies in a car. The one on right with black and white pinstripes looks very nice to me. Anyone make her acquaintance? Thanks. AG.

SidewayZ
06-12-18, 15:15
Correct, I always get those 2 names mixed up. Royal spa Is terrible, king spa is a little better because the girls are more attractive than royal, but Zen would have to be the hands down best in Melbourne Palm Bay area, which isn't saying much.

I'm not sure of the name of the one on Palm Bay Rd. I've heard nothing but bad about them so I don't go there. Now, just to clear things up, Royal Spa is on Wickham Rd, just north of Post. King Spa is the one on Babcock near US1. You can google them just in case you don't believe me. Play and stay safe.

EastDragon
06-13-18, 01:45
Hey all,

So I've got a bit off the wall question and after looking around figured this was the best place to post it.

During the time the site was down I was essentially going around blind, and more often than not being disappointed by Brevard. Zen was decent, King Spa was pretty subpar with standard, I tried the place across from Harris and it was also relatively lackluster, and a few others that didn't really stand out in my mind. I also went to Orlando and tried Golden Gate and Blue Ocean (third time at GG, first at Blue Ocean), and the difference between what I got in Orlando as opposed to Brevard was mind blowing.

With that said I've spent the last few weeks looking around and found someone who was planning on opening their own small parlor in the next few months. I know what I enjoy as a client, and I figured I would come here and ask what you all would enjoy or request, just in case I missed anything. If you'd like to PM you're more than welcome to, and if any more information is needed then I'd be happy to post what I've already suggested.

Best regards, and if this is in the wrong spot I'll gladly move it to where it fits.

Lookin3
06-13-18, 07:44
Hey all,

So I've got a bit off the wall question and after looking around figured this was the best place to post it.

During the time the site was down I was essentially going around blind, and more often than not being disappointed by Brevard. Zen was decent, King Spa was pretty subpar with standard, I tried the place across from Harris and it was also relatively lackluster, and a few others that didn't really stand out in my mind. I also went to Orlando and tried Golden Gate and Blue Ocean (third time at GG, first at Blue Ocean), and the difference between what I got in Orlando as opposed to Brevard was mind blowing.

With that said I've spent the last few weeks looking around and found someone who was planning on opening their own small parlor in the next few months. I know what I enjoy as a client, and I figured I would come here and ask what you all would enjoy or request, just in case I missed anything. If you'd like to PM you're more than welcome to, and if any more information is needed then I'd be happy to post what I've already suggested.

Best regards, and if this is in the wrong spot I'll gladly move it to where it fits.Hot girls, open menu, reasonable rates and clean sheets. It's pretty simple.

BeachBum15
06-13-18, 17:39
Hey all,

Best regards, and if this is in the wrong spot I'll gladly move it to where it fits.I have often thought the same. I think the differences between Orlando and Brevard might have more to do with local LE. There's really no reason the Space Coast can't "support" an establishment like BO or GG. Even at the fees and tips typically required (and worth it IMHO). Something else may be in play but I think many of us would like a place or two where the girls are younger and focused on providing enthusiastic service. I like Zen mainly because I don't really have to "haggle" but the BO or GG experience takes it to a different level not often found. Those Otown sites offer a "fantasy" experience by girls who seem to understand what men want. Great if someone could duplicate that here but for some reason it hasn't worked or perhaps hasn't been allowed.

FLHobbyMan
06-14-18, 09:25
Just my. 02, but would suggest body to body massage on the menu.

Hey all,

Best regards, and if this is in the wrong spot I'll gladly move it to where it fits.

CelticBlood
06-15-18, 17:36
With that said I've spent the last few weeks looking around and found someone who was planning on opening their own small parlor in the next few months.Do you happen to know where they were planning? Tville, Merritt, Cocoa, somewhere in between?

WJzipper
06-15-18, 19:31
Ethnic variety (doesn't have to be all, helps if it's ones not available at other local MPs) and good (legit) massage skills. My best experiences have started with a good real massage before the second course.

Area Gentleman
06-16-18, 18:56
I finally made it over a short while back to check out the experience at N-N-O. I saw Dixie who was very nice, accommodating and uh. Polite, I'd say. She provided menu items in line with the high end of the gratuity schedule, but I just have to say that it was somewhat underwhelming. Very nice bod, chatted nicely and easy to get along with but, I don't know, just something missing. There just wasn't any passion or demonstrative desire to please. Not mechanical really, but almost. Kinda lackluster. If the bill was like 1.5 out the door, that would be one thing. But 2.7? No, that's way over the top for what I thought was a so-so session. No way I'll repeat there. GG? Oh yeah'! And .3 less.

Joe Yama
06-17-18, 03:33
Hey all,

Best regards, and if this is in the wrong spot I'll gladly move it to where it fits.BO and GG experience. I personally would like a good massage with attractive women. If they are younger without an attitude, that would be great. No matter the age, they have to be fairly attractive with a nice body and no attitude, and happy to please.

Midfla
06-17-18, 13:31
I finally made it over a short while back to check out the experience at N-N-O. I saw Dixie who was very nice, accommodating and uh. Polite, I'd say. She provided menu items in line with the high end of the gratuity schedule, but I just have to say that it was somewhat underwhelming. Very nice bod, chatted nicely and easy to get along with but, I don't know, just something missing. There just wasn't any passion or demonstrative desire to please. Not mechanical really, but almost. Kinda lackluster. If the bill was like 1.5 out the door, that would be one thing. But 2.7? No, that's way over the top for what I thought was a so-so session. No way I'll repeat there. GG? Oh yeah'! And .3 less.If I understand the USAG code, you were charged $270? That is a lot more than I have ever been charged there. I might be misunderstanding the amount, but if not, that is rough. The few times I have been there, I have had 45 minute visits and had great service for under $$ including house fees.

Area Gentleman
06-17-18, 20:14
If I understand the USAG code, you were charged $270? That is a lot more than I have ever been charged there. I might be misunderstanding the amount, but if not, that is rough. The few times I have been there, I have had 45 minute visits and had great service for under $$ including house fees.Yes, it was. 7 in the door for a 1 hr. "body wrap" and the gratuity levels as described during session were $, $. 5 and $$ (same as BM on US1 before their demise). So total of $$. 7 Did I get taken there as a first timer? If so, then all the more reason to stay away. Live and learn, right?

WJzipper
06-17-18, 20:30
Can you tell us if Dixie is one of the ladies in the pics in their StG ad? Thanks.

I finally made it over a short while back to check out the experience at N-N-O. I saw Dixie who was very nice, accommodating and uh. Polite, I'd say. She provided menu items in line with the high end of the gratuity schedule, but I just have to say that it was somewhat underwhelming. Very nice bod, chatted nicely and easy to get along with but, I don't know, just something missing. There just wasn't any passion or demonstrative desire to please. Not mechanical really, but almost. Kinda lackluster. If the bill was like 1.5 out the door, that would be one thing. But 2.7? No, that's way over the top for what I thought was a so-so session. No way I'll repeat there. GG? Oh yeah'! And .3 less.

Pinscherman
06-17-18, 23:26
After seeing the ads, I gave and / O a try. Chelsea was an easy pick, she is definitely my type. Looks good in her pic, but looks much better in real life. I found her to be down to earth, funny and talented. Really enjoyed my time with her and will repeat.

Area Gentleman
06-18-18, 07:18
Can you tell us if Dixie is one of the ladies in the pics in their StG ad? Thanks.In the StG ad, Dixie is the one with red top, jean shorts and long pony tail.

http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/no-bodywraps-all-american-girl/881754982275

Area Gentleman
06-18-18, 07:23
After seeing the ads, I gave and / O a try. Chelsea was an easy pick, she is definitely my type. Looks good in her pic, but looks much better in real life. I found her to be down to earth, funny and talented. Really enjoyed my time with her and will repeat.Same gratuity schedule? $, $. 5 and $$? And was it in addition to the session fee as in my case?

Hodar
06-18-18, 12:12
After seeing the ads, I gave and / O a try. Chelsea was an easy pick, she is definitely my type. Looks good in her pic, but looks much better in real life. I found her to be down to earth, funny and talented. Really enjoyed my time with her and will repeat.Any details as to services offered and pricing?

LogoDelta
06-18-18, 14:39
Yes, it was. 7 in the door for a 1 hr. "body wrap" and the gratuity levels as described during session were $, $. 5 and $$ (same as BM on US1 before their demise). So total of $$. 7 Did I get taken there as a first timer? If so, then all the more reason to stay away. Live and learn, right?That's way off base. They must be slow over there. I paid house plus $. 4 for everything on multiple visits.

Area Gentleman
06-18-18, 15:19
If I understand the USAG code, you were charged $270? That is a lot more than I have ever been charged there. I might be misunderstanding the amount, but if not, that is rough. The few times I have been there, I have had 45 minute visits and had great service for under $$ including house fees.This is getting even more interesting and mysterious. Was it fairly recently that you were there? If so, then either somebody is getting a great deal (like you) or somebody is getting taken (like me). I would like to find out which it is. Are fees decided on the spot by providers? If so, is management aware of the practice? Perhaps NAO would like to chime in. If you had a 45 min. Session, that's only 10 less than my 60 min. Session. Yet you came in under $$ total and mine was $$. 7. I also forgot to add previously that I'm not a clock watcher either so when I looked at the time after leaving, and saw that it had been only 40 min. Since I'd walked in the door, I thought. Sure ain't doing that again. Jeez!

J SunSurf
06-18-18, 17:09
I was there yesterday evening and paid $.4 plus cover for CFS. The selection wasn't great, but it was a rainy Sunday night. No massage, which I kind of missed. I was all sunburnt and wanted some lotion. More to the point, we were talking for a while afterward and she said there are a lot of new faces. So maybe that explains some of the price fluctuations. Different girls with different looks and skill sets may vary the pricing model.

This is getting even more interesting and mysterious. Was it fairly recently that you were there? If so, then either somebody is getting a great deal (like you) or somebody is getting taken (like me). I would like to find out which it is. Are fees decided on the spot by providers? If so, is management aware of the practice? Perhaps NAO would like to chime in. If you had a 45 min. Session, that's only 10 less than my 60 min. Session. Yet you came in under $$ total and mine was $$. 7. I also forgot to add previously that I'm not a clock watcher either so when I looked at the time after leaving, and saw that it had been only 40 min. Since I'd walked in the door, I thought. Sure ain't doing that again. Jeez!

Area Gentleman
06-19-18, 07:50
I was there yesterday evening and paid $.4 plus cover for CFS. The selection wasn't great, but it was a rainy Sunday night. No massage, which I kind of missed. I was all sunburnt and wanted some lotion. More to the point, we were talking for a while afterward and she said there are a lot of new faces. So maybe that explains some of the price fluctuations. Different girls with different looks and skill sets may vary the pricing model.Good point and thanks to others who have shared thoughts in this thread. I do draw a distinction between independent providers and those working for an established business like NAO. Yes, rates were discussed and I agreed so that's on me. I assumed, though, that a standard price structure was in place as with other establishments. As such, I don't try to negotiate as one might do with some (but not all) independent providers. Maybe I'm just naive in that regard. One final note I'd make on the subject is that any business, seems to me, that wants to attract and retain customers needs to keep prices down and treat their customers well. I feel that NAO came up short on both counts in my case which is why I will not repeat.

SudoToro
06-19-18, 11:58
I'll be heading down to FL from GA next month and can make it as far south as Orlando. I can check any are east / west / north of there, too. Based on everything I've been reading, I'm definitely going to experience BO in Orlando. After that, I want to experience a caucasian provider before heading home. I would prefer an option of FS but I'm willing to take a regular HE, as I've never had it from a caucasian before. They don't necessarily have to be in Orlando but can anyone recommend a great place for caucasians? I've done some research on Luxsa but RM seems to show that they only have latinas right now. I'm also interested in that but want to get my white fix for now. Any and all recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Area Gentleman
06-19-18, 15:15
I was there yesterday evening and paid $.4 plus cover for CFS. The selection wasn't great, but it was a rainy Sunday night. No massage, which I kind of missed. I was all sunburnt and wanted some lotion. More to the point, we were talking for a while afterward and she said there are a lot of new faces. So maybe that explains some of the price fluctuations. Different girls with different looks and skill sets may vary the pricing model.Guys here often mention that it's important to not overpay in order to keep rates down and I agree. As a final final note if I may, something that would be of the most help to others in this forum if girls really are setting their own rates, would be to let us know which provider you had and what the gratuity was. First, if info like that were available, then I likely would have made a different choice. Secondly, if I were price shopping base on appearance, then I would not have guessed Dixie to be a high-end provider. She's definitely overpriced IMO.

Dr Peeper
06-19-18, 21:35
Decided to make the trek and check it out. Got there and there was a post it saying they were in a session. Thought this was nice and since it wasn't a long wait decided wth. When the time was up I went in, paid for the hour. 7 (. 8 actually with the rest towards the tip) (was going to do 45 min but what's 10 bucks really,) Into the room, where since I had visited the old place (that's what I told her anyway) she asked I put the gratuity out so she new what type of session I wanted ($1. 4). I stripped down and waited then lay down. Lots of massage oil with an ok massage, light with this weird pinching type manueevr. No real teasing or accidental touching. She leaves to get more supplies. Upon her return we get down to business. Suffice to say I got what I came for and enjoyed my time. She had a Latin look, said her name was Amber (kinda looked like the one with the pink top and jeans shorts) A little thic but I like them like that. Same type of service I get at MM or the old BM (though no TS). Nice to be able to speak english with someone.

HotRoadster71
06-20-18, 19:03
I needed some TLC today so I stopped by Summer Spa. A very attractive Chinese girl invited me in the back. Got an hour for $80. She started with a very nice table shower. The massage was excellent. Worked the body through the towel. Then walked on my back. Then an soothing oil massage. On the flip she gave an excellent HJ with plenty of mutual play. A hot towel and the party was over. Tip $60 for excellent service.

Merrit Island Causeway.

Merritt Island, FL.

Area Gentleman
06-21-18, 10:38
Thinking of going in for a short headache relief session at Zen. Only been there once awhile back and had Yuki. Any preferences? Any better MP in South Brevard for low-cost, level 1 tuneup? Thanks.

AG.

NoLongerLurker
06-21-18, 14:10
Thinking of going in for a short headache relief session at Zen. Only been there once awhile back and had Yuki. Any preferences? Any better MP in South Brevard for low-cost, level 1 tuneup? Thanks.

AG.Amy, Kim and Yuki are the regulars at Zen. Amy has beautiful large breasts and is shaved. The other two are somewhat smaller and not shaved, but still very nice. Asking for and getting a BJCIM are two different things! <g It is doable but not often likely depending upon tips and telling them what you would like in advance. They are expecting a brand new girl after the July 4th holidays, but don't know her name. Tipping can run between $50 to $120 depending upon what you expect. I have never received FS but everything else is on the table depending upon the girl, your attitude and your time. I have no problem in tipping at the end, but if they don't know you tipping in advance always seems to help, especially if you tell them what you would like or expect.

ScottyM3
06-23-18, 22:39
Stopped in at Zen this evening. Drew Yuki. She gives a very nice playful shower. Massage was good and flip was a bit of both manual HE and BBBJ, mainly just to get me going a bit. But always feels good. . 8 and. 8. Curious if any of you mongers came in about 9:30? If you did, nice ride. Play and stay safe.

Member #5768
06-26-18, 06:15
Have you guys seem girls from BM after they closed? Miss dream with Lynn and Pam. Did they retire as well?

WJzipper
06-26-18, 15:56
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/no-bodywraps-all-american-girl/897564636016Any Info on the girl with black shirt and pink shorts?If you like spinners, she's exactly perfect. Felt like I was a professor seeing a freshman in her first week of college, or my buddy's daughter who's always flirting with me. She might not have enough curves for some guys. Under 5' and thin with large A's that look a little bigger on her. Seems to be a nice, clean girl worthy of donations.

ShaggyJax
06-26-18, 21:51
If you like spinners, she's exactly perfect. Felt like I was a professor seeing a freshman in her first week of college, or my buddy's daughter who's always flirting with me. She might not have enough curves for some guys. Under 5' and thin with large A's that look a little bigger on her. Seems to be a nice, clean girl worthy of donations.Yeah, I was there yesterday. I weigh about 220 pounds and I was the "lightest" person in the place. Don't go here. Dixie and her very, very, very, fat friend are both really, really, really, fat. And. The owner is fat, very very fat, too.

Area Gentleman
06-27-18, 08:46
Yeah, I was there yesterday. I weigh about 220 pounds and I was the "lightest" person in the place. Don't go here. Dixie and her very, very, very, fat friend are both really, really, really, fat. And. The owner is fat, very very fat, too.I don't know about the others you describe, but Dixie (old photos apparently) is pretty chunky, has fake boobs and did not smell good when I was there. I don't think they change the linens very often either because when I was face down there was a very sour smell. Also, if you're not prepared and savvy, they will take you for whatever $'s they can get out of you. I would stay far away from this shabby hole-in-the-wall place. I think they're getting desperate.

Area Gentleman
06-27-18, 09:02
Stopped in at Zen this evening. Drew Yuki. She gives a very nice playful shower. Massage was good and flip was a bit of both manual HE and BBBJ, mainly just to get me going a bit. But always feels good. . 8 and. 8. Curious if any of you mongers came in about 9:30? If you did, nice ride. Play and stay safe.I did stop in but not at the time you did. Amy was not there so I saw Kim and she was super delightful and very sweet. I totally enjoyed my session and will repeat. Yuki was there also and the only thing was that with just two of them, it got a little busy and Kim was able to communicate that she could not be without her clothes for too long in case someone rang again. It would have been nice to enjoy her close contact a little longer but it was still very nice. I also did. 8 and. 8.

ShaggyJax
06-27-18, 11:53
I don't know about the others you describe, but Dixie (old photos apparently) is pretty chunky, has fake boobs and did not smell good when I was there. I don't think they change the linens very often either because when I was face down there was a very sour smell. Also, if you're not prepared and savvy, they will take you for whatever $'s they can get out of you. I would stay far away from this shabby hole-in-the-wall place. I think they're getting desperate.I just remembered the other girls name: Jayla. So it was Dixie and Jayla that were there on Monday night.

Ppdb128
06-27-18, 21:31
Went there this evening and was greeted by three lovely ladies, very professional and clean environment. I saw Paige and was brought into the room to get comfortable. When she came in she gave me a very good massage and made sure I was comfortable with the services and prices. I stayed for 45 minutes and I left a very very happy man. Will be returning to see all of the other ladies as well. I have been here before and always have a good experience just wanted to spread the word about Paige.

CoastalFun
06-28-18, 07:18
Zen is located at the end of a strip mall. No problems parking. Stopped in a week ago and also drew Yuki. Shower was great and massage was good. Very playful as has been stated prior. Dependable and safe with standard ending. Will repeat. Fees are standard.

Lookin3
06-28-18, 08:28
Went there this evening and was greeted by three lovely ladies, very professional and clean environment. I saw Paige and was brought into the room to get comfortable. When she came in she gave me a very good massage and made sure I was comfortable with the services and prices. I stayed for 45 minutes and I left a very very happy man. Will be returning to see all of the other ladies as well. I have been here before and always have a good experience just wanted to spread the word about Paige.Could you give us some details please, what does she look like, is she in the pictures posted, what services does she provide (BBBJ, multi pop, Greek available), what did it cost you?

Golfster69
06-28-18, 08:33
Could you give us some details please, what does she look like, is she in the pictures posted, what services does she provide (BBBJ, multi pop, Greek available), what did it cost you?I'v seen Paige before and she is great. BBBJ and CFS, it's a little pricey, but each time you see her the service gets better. Run you about .2 for 45 mins

Lookin3
06-28-18, 10:29
I'v seen Paige before and she is great. BBBJ and CFS, it's a little pricey, but each time you see her the service gets better. Run you about .2 for 45 minsIs she the cute blonde in the pics with the black tshirt that says Humble on it, I've been intrigued by her. How about daty and dfk. Thanks.

TungstenHP
06-28-18, 13:09
[Deleted by Admin]

Don't do this, just report it.

A2

Ppdb128
06-28-18, 15:10
This sounds like a fake review. FYI Paige is the one with the pink dyed hair.She is the one with pink dyed hair, there is lots of skinny beautiful girls there why are you trying to bash them you sound like a hater or competition trying to sabatoge.

Ppdb128
06-28-18, 15:14
This sounds like a fake review. FYI Paige is the one with the pink dyed hair.BBBJ Greek available 2. 0 CFS.

Area Gentleman
06-28-18, 15:43
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Do you see where it says "Report Post?" Somebody else did and I took care of it. The problem with doing this is about 70% of the times the guys doing it are wrong. It becomes an issue where guys want to be the first one to call out the fakes and then it's every new poster.

A2

DonTwoPoint0
06-28-18, 16:06
I'v seen Paige before and she is great. BBBJ and CFS, it's a little pricey, but each time you see her the service gets better. Run you about .2 for 45 minsCurious, with all the negative comments lately, do you still recommend this place? And Paige? Any of the other ladies there you might recommend?

Thanks!

Are you sensing a pattern? It's almost like somebody doesn't want you around.

A2

Ppdb128
06-28-18, 16:11
I agree with TungstenHP (post #3452) that this sounds like a fake review. It's the second time this month that a sugar-coated review like this has appeared following a critical comment about NAO Body Wraps. In both cases, it was the commenter's 1st and only post. Hmm. At any rate, I see that "Dixie's" image has been scrubbed from the STG site's photo series. Her name is in quotes because I remembered that in a post awhile back someone said that he remembered from her photo that she had a different name. No surprise that providers don't use their real names, but I think that these girls may rotate through names similar to AMP's. I got creepy vibes from this place and stand by my earlier remarks that my provider, "Dixie" (aka Crissy maybe?) has poor hygiene and the linens were unclean and smelly. Who knows what else goes on there? If you want to play safe, then I'd recommend avoiding NAO.Its my first post because usually I just read the reviews but I wanted to share my great experience because you are bashing them you are a fake not me.

I was wondering if you were this chick but after this post there is no doubt.

If you do it again I'll edit the post to say you have crabs. Ads on the sister site are free.

A2

Houdini0316
06-29-18, 10:07
I have been to GT several times and had success meeting Howard Johnson and occasionally tinkered under the hood and trunk manually with an attractive Asian MILF type who gave a very good massage. My last visit was nothing close to that. To start off, the hot one greeted, took my cash and led me to a room then left. I got changed and in walks in this masculine looking Asian thing. I was ready to bolt but closer inspection led me to believe that this was just a really ugly woman. It had on spandex with no bulge, small hands, and smooth throat (no Adams apple visible). Still I was sketchy on what to do. But I stayed thinking how it could be a Hassle getting a refund now. Massage was decent and on the flip, it went for the goods but I was very uninspired. I usually have trouble stay uninspired but this thing was just not remotely doing it for me. I declined, dressed, and left. The pictures show the hot one face then body, and the face of the thing in pink. It will be a while before I return. Hopefully the bait and switch was isolated and the thing moves on soon.

Fffun
06-29-18, 12:05
I was hacked and shut out of my monger email account. Can anyone send me Kris in Palm Bay's email?

LipShot
06-30-18, 00:17
Old phone died, had Veronica's (Ronnie) phone number. Can a Tom me her digits?

Mcb62.

CoastalFun
06-30-18, 06:54
Old phone died, had Veronica's (Ronnie) phone number. Can a Tom me her digits?

Mcb62.Try erotic monkey space coast.

Pinscherman
07-03-18, 10:50
I was hoping to see one of two brunettes sitting in the car in the photo, but walked in and saw little Caylee. Immediately, I felt like a wolf ready to prey LOL. She was wearing a little top with no bra and looked damn good. Had a nice session, I really liked her body type, boobs have a really nice shape, pretty hair and hazel eyes. I don't give details, but Caylee did not disappoint. If I walk in again and she is there, it will be difficult to not choose her.

Playfull
07-03-18, 13:40
I was hoping to see one of two brunettes sitting in the car in the photo, but walked in and saw little Caylee. Immediately, I felt like a wolf ready to prey LOL. She was wearing a little top with no bra and looked damn good. Had a nice session, I really liked her body type, boobs have a really nice shape, pretty hair and hazel eyes. I don't give details, but Caylee did not disappoint. If I walk in again and she is there, it will be difficult to not choose her.Which one is Caylee?

RoadWarrior2K
07-03-18, 15:27
I was hoping to see one of two brunettes sitting in the car in the photo, but walked in and saw little Caylee. Immediately, I felt like a wolf ready to prey LOL. She was wearing a little top with no bra and looked damn good. Had a nice session, I really liked her body type, boobs have a really nice shape, pretty hair and hazel eyes. I don't give details, but Caylee did not disappoint. If I walk in again and she is there, it will be difficult to not choose her.Since this is the Massage Parlor thread, I'm assuming you visited a massage parlor and because this is the Brevard County forum, I'll also assume this unnamed massage parlor is somewhere in Brevard county. Apparently there's a photo somewhere that pictures two dark haired ladies sitting in a car that you hoped to see. I hoped to see the photo. It's possible this photo is in an ad, which I would check out if there was a link to the ad.

True Pair
07-03-18, 17:41
Since this is the Massage Parlor thread, I'm assuming you visited a massage parlor and because this is the Brevard County forum, I'll also assume this unnamed massage parlor is somewhere in Brevard county. Apparently there's a photo somewhere that pictures two dark haired ladies sitting in a car that you hoped to see. I hoped to see the photo. It's possible this photo is in an ad, which I would check out if there was a link to the ad.I figured it out! http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/no-bodywraps-all-american-girl/305763648038.

JT2018
07-03-18, 19:08
Since this is the Massage Parlor thread, I'm assuming you visited a massage parlor and because this is the Brevard County forum, I'll also assume this unnamed massage parlor is somewhere in Brevard county. Apparently there's a photo somewhere that pictures two dark haired ladies sitting in a car that you hoped to see. I hoped to see the photo. It's possible this photo is in an ad, which I would check out if there was a link to the ad.Sounds like N & O's ad. It's the only one with 2 girls sitting in a car.

J SunSurf
07-03-18, 20:11
Ronnie was on today's space coast STG.

Try erotic monkey space coast.

Pbfla321
07-03-18, 20:30
Since this is the Massage Parlor thread, I'm assuming you visited a massage parlor and because this is the Brevard County forum, I'll also assume this unnamed massage parlor is somewhere in Brevard county. Apparently there's a photo somewhere that pictures two dark haired ladies sitting in a car that you hoped to see. I hoped to see the photo. It's possible this photo is in an ad, which I would check out if there was a link to the ad.I'm willing to bet a lot of money that he's referring to and &O http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/no-bodywraps-all-american-girl/154557908524 . And this is the picture he's referring too as well.

Dr Peeper
07-07-18, 21:38
Tried out Massage Matters today. Saw an ad on bedpage that said chelsea was there (not sure if same as and and O but she did look similar. Should have done 30 min but did hr for. 7 She is cute, with nice body (not a spinner) but no real massage very rush job. Asked for a lot for FS, she accepted what I was going to give her. Not sure if it was the lack of interest, mechanical attitude or what but JR wasn't responding so no FS was to be had. She did actually give me back the extra I paid for FS but was still too much for what ended up being a 30 min HJ. Too many rules, not real fun. Guess BO spoiled me.

HotRoadster71
07-09-18, 21:02
Stopped by royal. Thorough TS and Massage $80. Older lady there but she knew her stuff. Great HJ for $40 some roaming is allowed. Only negative is the massage table was not very well padded.

DruidMage
07-10-18, 00:53
Tried out Massage Matters today. Saw an ad on bedpage that said chelsea was there (not sure if same as and and O but she did look similar. Should have done 30 min but did hr for. 7 She is cute, with nice body (not a spinner) but no real massage very rush job. Asked for a lot for FS, she accepted what I was going to give her. Not sure if it was the lack of interest, mechanical attitude or what but JR wasn't responding so no FS was to be had. She did actually give me back the extra I paid for FS but was still too much for what ended up being a 30 min HJ. Too many rules, not real fun. Guess BO spoiled me.For all new mongers and SMs, Don't even bother going there unless you want overpriced harlots who are washed up and do not even provide BBBJ. Jenn needs to start working and get off of her fat ass ASAP before the place shuts down. Stay away, my friends!

Ericson73
07-10-18, 10:02
I'm willing to bet a lot of money that he's referring to and &O http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/no-bodywraps-all-american-girl/154557908524 . And this is the picture he's referring too as well.Ok the girl sitting on the right in that picture, WHO! Is that and tell me she's available.

Ghost Dog
07-10-18, 23:43
For all new mongers and SMs, Don't even bother going there unless you want overpriced harlots who are washed up and do not even provide BBBJ. Jenn needs to start working and get off of her fat ass ASAP before the place shuts down. Stay away, my friends!Sadlly. CAN CONFIRM! Avoid this place, hit ZEN right around the corner, no FS but the table shower and service is much better.

-GD.

DruidMage
07-11-18, 00:33
Ok the girl sitting on the right in that picture, WHO! Is that and tell me she's available.Don't think she is anymore. Was there twice last month and was told of the high turnover rate. Ashley (Niki), the owner needs to figure out how to stop the good ones from leaving (mostly vacation).

Otto22
07-11-18, 11:24
http://space.coast.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hereto-make-your-fantasy-beco/237835382348

Needed a little massage treatment (and something fun to make me forget the disaster with Beth) so I contacted Renee. She was receptive even though she was in the act of moving to a new hotel for her "studio". She gives a wonderful rub and has clearly had good training. After a 40 minute rub she had me flip and the fun began. She offered CFS but I opted for DATY, BBBJ and fingering. We each had a good time. Bet you will too if you give her a try.

Otto22
07-12-18, 09:37
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/distinguished-gentlemen-of-bre/815286205424

With the recent retirement of Marika many of us are looking for another first-class massage provider. Well, I have found her. Chloe used to work with Marika and has been endorsed by Marika herself. My first encounter with Chloe was in her upscale condo in Viera. She has a welcoming personality and is very pleasant to be with. She is a cutie although a BBW, which was fine with me although others may not prefer that body type. She really knows what she is doing with a fine massage. She is top-notch both before and AFTER the flip.

Chloe is trying to stay a bit UTR so she will screen you but, believe me, she is well worth the effort. I am looking forward to a return engagement.

ChevyMann
07-14-18, 06:50
Saw Michele, just like Hodar reported back in February. Had lots of fun. She reports a New Young girl coming next week. She is coming from New York. She says she will be lots of fun?

Member #5768
07-14-18, 10:20
Can anyone tell how much is damage? Looking forward to visit here but limited on budget.

I'm willing to bet a lot of money that he's referring to and &O http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/no-bodywraps-all-american-girl/154557908524 . And this is the picture he's referring too as well..

Member #5768
07-14-18, 11:44
Never mind. Found it in earlier posts.

Can anyone tell how much is damage? Looking forward to visit here but limited on budget.

Big Nerd Dad
07-14-18, 13:27
Chloe is trying to stay a bit UTR so she will screen you but, believe me, she is well worth the effort. I am looking forward to a return engagement.Are there any pics of her anywhere that you are aware of?

Otto22
07-14-18, 14:58
Are there any pics of her anywhere that you are aware of?There are no photos of Chloe that I know about and if I had them I would not share them as she is UTR. If she wants you to have pics I'm sure she would give them to you. I found her to be very attractive and did not find her BBW form a problem at all. Others may react somewhat differently.

Area Gentleman
07-14-18, 17:31
Are there any pics of her anywhere that you are aware of?Would also be interested to know Chloe's rates for levels I, II and III if she uses that or a similar structure. Marika's rates were. 7 for the massage and then, I believe, . 6, $ and $. 5 respectively for HJ, BJ and FS. That put her full package way up there for me and, even though I availed myself twice, I thought it was too high priced for someone like Marika. Terrific massage, but pricey for extras. I asked once if we could forgo the massage and just go for GFE or as close as possible and the answer was sorry, but no. Thanks in advance for info.
AG.

DJMiles
07-15-18, 09:43
I have seen Chloe regularly for the past 2-3 months, so can answer these questions.

Pictures: No. Absolutely none. She is very private and has family so will never publish any pictures. I completely agree with the previous poster about her appearance. I love firm DD natural, and that's what I get. I particularly like her look, and it really gets me pumped. Nobody is for everyone, of course.

Prices: she respects Marika's pricing. So whatever you paid Marika, you pay her. She only advertises to Marika's clients, so will never discuss fee. You just leave it silently. I guess if it is too low, she'll be busy for all your future scheduling attempts. LOL. Of course, once she's satisfied you're safe, she will, but not before you've initiated contact. That bit is worth repeating: it is up to you to initiate roaming, otherwise you'll leave with nothing but a nice massage. She is extremely cautious with first timers, and she told me of one guy that went and lay there the whole time and didn't touch her once, so she reciprocated. Chloe is definitely not a budget provider, nor aims to be. She is trying to build a list of mature gentlemen that enjoy the extra confidentiality her caution brings, and appreciate building a relationship with a low-volume provider. So she is not for everyone, obviously. You mention that Marika charged 18 for FS and an hour's massage. I guarantee Chloe will not respect that, so if you think that is already too much, then I'd say give her a miss.

Imo, she offers a better sensual massage than Marika. She seems to better understand that we are not there primarily for a massage, but for a combination. She is someone that gets better and more relaxed the more comfortable she is with you, which happens after you've seen her a few times.

Feel free to PM me for more info if that doesn't cover everything. She will see new non-Marika people, but only if they are introduced by an existing client. I will do that for members that I've had private conversations with in the past and know to be true. Chloe believes that this forum is infiltrated with people pretending to be mongers, even SM that have been here 5+ years. I don't know if that's paranoia, but that's what she feels. She's been doing the spa rounds for several years.

Would also be interested to know Chloe's rates for levels I, II and III if she uses that or a similar structure. Marika's rates were. 7 for the massage and then, I believe, . 6, $ and $. 5 respectively for HJ, BJ and FS. That put her full package way up there for me and, even though I availed myself twice, I thought it was too high priced for someone like Marika. Terrific massage, but pricey for extras. I asked once if we could forgo the massage and just go for GFE or as close as possible and the answer was sorry, but no. Thanks in advance for info.
AG.

Member #5900
07-15-18, 10:37
Went to massage in titusville met an older not terrible looking Korean woman I guess for 30 min massage for $50. Kind of soft just ok massage nothing spectacular or good massage like Asiana. Towards the end another patron interrupted she walks out to help him comes back in and rushes the rest. Has me flip $40 finish with roaming OTC wherever I want.

NoLongerLurker
07-16-18, 12:14
Well, there's a new girl at Zen Massage. Her name is Jenny and like the others working there (Amy. Kim and Yuki) she is a little bit on the heavy side, but friendly and fairly accommodating. Pretty much everything is available (DATY, BBBJ, etc.) but no full service. I tipped $1. 20 in advance (because she did not know me) and asked for BJ with CIM. Well, at the last minute of course she pulls off. That seems to happen 80% of the time despite my excellent negotiating skills! <g .

As a side note, I visit massage parlors in Naples, FL quite a bit, and the selection of girls there is the difference of night and day. Many absolutely beautiful / stunning girls at a variety of locations in Naples. And, FS is pretty much available at 2-3 of the places I have visited there. A world of difference between there and what one friend of mine describes as Melboring.

NoLongerLurker
07-16-18, 12:23
I've recently noticed an ad by Renee in Palm Bay. Sorry, tried to include the link but just kept getting error messages.

Anyway, I notice she offers a variety of services and rates, including Nuru massages. Has anyone visited with her and has anything to offer as to what is being offered and the quality, etc. Thanks.

Shelbygt5
07-17-18, 00:23
My first meeting with her was a bust. She started freaking out because we never meet. But I have her a second chance about two weeks after and she deff delivered as promised. She is a probably late 40's but cutie. She has decent oral skills and she rides ok. Overall not bad for the 80 donated.

I've recently noticed an ad by Renee in Palm Bay. Sorry, tried to include the link but just kept getting error messages.

Anyway, I notice she offers a variety of services and rates, including Nuru massages. Has anyone visited with her and has anything to offer as to what is being offered and the quality, etc. Thanks.

Shelbygt5
07-17-18, 01:09
Went to zen spa over the weekend. I forgot the gurls names hat I drawer, however she provided the standard service. Table shower was nice with good play. Back in the room was a half ass massage that ended good with manual release. Tipped 20 first bust she then asked for 20 more because she showed the funbags. I ended up giving the extra 20 to just leave. I doubt I'll be back soon since I can get more for the $ total.

Stay safe.

CelticBlood
07-17-18, 01:54
Went to massage in titusville met an older not terrible looking Korean woman I guess for 30 min massage for $50. Kind of soft just ok massage nothing spectacular or good massage like Asiana. Towards the end another patron interrupted she walks out to help him comes back in and rushes the rest. Has me flip $40 finish with roaming OTC wherever I want.I didn't have a good experience with that particular masseuse, but the first time I went there I was helped by a younger woman, mid-20's. I wonder if she is still there. Standard experience, but she was legitimately very pretty by any standard and, if I'd bother to go back, I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Whydou Care
07-17-18, 06:53
Late report was over there a few weeks ago hit her up for 45 hr special. Well guess she was half drunk, stayed awake during session but was all over the place. HE only. Nice rack for sure but nothing more on menu at least for that visit. Probably won't repeat.

Texualman
07-17-18, 08:11
Does anyone know if Dixie is still at NandO? I know she is not everyone's cup of tea, but she and I had a good time together. Thanks for any info.

Stay safe out there.

Tex.

Texualman
07-17-18, 08:13
Yesterday I was passing through and went to Zen Garden massage on Garden St. I got an hour massage, took a stand up alone shower as I got there, and had a middle aged skinny therapist. Nothing at all happened, I attempted a leg rub, and she moved faster than a cat to dodge me the rest of the session. Good hard massage, but sadly no action at all.

Good luck out there, and stay safe.

Tex.

Area Gentleman
07-17-18, 08:20
Does anyone know if Dixie is still at NandO? I know she is not everyone's cup of tea, but she and I had a good time together. Thanks for any info.

Stay safe out there.

Tex.Don't know how long ago you saw her but they may have dumped her by now. When I saw her she had very poor hygiene and the linens in the room were smelly. I felt lucky I didn't have a rash the next day.

ShaggyJax
07-17-18, 08:46

Stay safe out there.

Tex.Dixie was at NandO as of June 25, 2018.

Shaggy.

Otto22
07-17-18, 09:54
Late report was over there a few weeks ago hit her up for 45 hr special. Well guess she was half drunk, stayed awake during session but was all over the place. HE only. Nice rack for sure but nothing more on menu at least for that visit. Probably won't repeat.I try to give the ladies second chances when I can so I booked an appointment with Kathleen even after her drunken performance last time. We agreed to a 4:00 pm appointment and I emailed confirmations twice in the afternoon of the appointment. No response. Called twice which went straight to voice mail. Got to her condo and called again. No reply. Knocked on the door, nothing. Called again as I drove away. Voice mail. I wrote an email rebuking her unprofessional behavior. The next day she emailed to apologize saying she must have been "napping" and would make it up to me. Translation. Drunk on her ass. Like a fool I offered to let her make it up to me with a discounted session later that day. She agreed. Game time, same experience. No show and no reply to emails or voice mail. Guys, this woman has too many demons and drama for me. I know you can do better with Renee or Chloe.

Member #5900
07-17-18, 16:43
I didn't have a good experience with that particular masseuse, but the first time I went there I was helped by a younger woman, mid-20's. I wonder if she is still there. Standard experience, but she was legitimately very pretty by any standard and, if I'd bother to go back, I wouldn't mind seeing her again.I saw her too the 1st time I went there she was good looking and had open menu. I'm not too sure but I think her name is Michelle and they relocated her to edge water whenever they opened a new place. Let us know I'd like to see her again.

True Pair
07-17-18, 18:46
I try to give the ladies second chances when I can so I booked an appointment with Kathleen even after her drunken performance last time. We agreed to a 4:00 pm appointment and I emailed confirmations twice in the afternoon of the appointment. No response. Called twice which went straight to voice mail. Got to her condo and called again. No reply. Knocked on the door, nothing. Called again as I drove away. Voice mail. I wrote an email rebuking her unprofessional behavior. The next day she emailed to apologize saying she must have been "napping" and would make it up to me. Translation. Drunk on her ass. Like a fool I offered to let her make it up to me with a discounted session later that day. She agreed. Game time, same experience. No show and no reply to emails or voice mail. Guys, this woman has too many demons and drama for me. I know you can do better with Renee or Chloe.I've never met her but I know some drunks!! They start as soon as they get up. So I would try to get her a lot earlier then 4 pm. She probably grumpy at 830 am. More fun from 1030-2 pm then passed out from then on. So plan accordingly. But I've never read anything positive except her nice hooters!

ScottFlMahalo
07-18-18, 11:11
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/happy-day-everyday-with-rene/744918208335

We had been missing over the past month but did get in to see her yesterday. She was in nice, clean, and safe Hotel off 192 in West Melbourne. We clicked as soon as we met and we had an awesome time. She is a little older but petite and spunky! I arranged for an hour apt. For $. 2 and she provided a brief massage but we both got really turned on and it was off to the races. She does a fantastic BBBJ with lots to attention to the boys and rimming. I don't know if CIM since we moved on to DATY and multiple CFS positions where we finished! I wouldn't say total GFE but she was very attentive and into it. More of a PSE. We went way beyond the hour with no up-charging. She also said she does doubles with a blonde spinner named Sasha. I may have to try a tag team next time. Highly recommended.

http://space.coast.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/hereto-make-your-fantasy-beco/237835382348

Needed a little massage treatment (and something fun to make me forget the disaster with Beth) so I contacted Renee. She was receptive even though she was in the act of moving to a new hotel for her "studio". She gives a wonderful rub and has clearly had good training. After a 40 minute rub she had me flip and the fun began. She offered CFS but I opted for DATY, BBBJ and fingering. We each had a good time. Bet you will too if you give her a try.

ChevyMann
07-19-18, 16:01
Went back to see new young girl. Yes she is young with nice ass and cup A.

Shaved and lots of play. No FS.

She says my next visit will be better!

Says BJ in order. As she has to get to know me.

Will visit again as no drama.